Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Deal With the Devil

Deal With the Devil II

by des_butterfly 0 reviews

'Kabuto only transformed into Uchiha Itachi once.'

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Angst, Drama, Erotica - Characters: Itachi, Kakashi, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Other - Warnings: [!!!] [R] [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2006-09-26 - Updated: 2006-09-27 - 467 words

3Insightful
--

It began as an experiment.

Kabuto had offered to give Sasuke exactly one hour with the body of his choosing, no questions asked. In return Sasuke would show Kabuto the jutsus he was learning from Orochimaru, forbidden or otherwise.

Kabuto was nothing if not observant, and masquerading as the Leaf nin he had studied and mingled amongst for so many years was not a hardship. Within a week's time, Kabuto knew enough that he could anticipate which persona he would need to mimic depending upon Sasuke's mood.

When Sasuke was frustrated it was always Naruto, the loud-mouthed kyuubi vessel that Sasuke needed to scream at, to pull down and bruise with the secure knowledge that there would never be that fear of crossing a line, of going too far with words or fists. They would roll together until Sasuke exhausted himself and Kabuto could get to work on healing the wounds left by their encounter.

On days when Orochimaru's secrets darkened Sasuke's eyes and the curse seal burnt black upon his shoulder, Kabuto played the part of the pink-haired kunoichi, Sakura. On those days, neither of them spoke a word, but Sasuke would crawl into Kabuto's now feminine arms and bury his head in the red-clothed lap, and Kabuto would stroke Sasuke's hair for the duration of the hour in silence.

Most interesting were the days that Kabuto played the part of Hatake Kakashi. The first time Kabuto had followed his instincts and used the copy-nin's body to fondle and caress the Uchiha boy had proved very educational. Kabuto marked down some additional information on his card for Hatake Kakashi after that session.

Kabuto only transformed into Uchiha Itachi once.

He remembers the paleness of the younger boy's skin, the hollow look of need in his eyes as Kabuto pushed him up against the wall and let him squirm against him.

Uchiha Itachi's body was stronger than it looked.

It only took one deceptively slim hand to hold Sasuke by the throat and press ever so slightly on the windpipe while the boy gasped and struggled for breath. But then, Kabuto didn't think that Sasuke was trying his hardest to escape, and this intrigued him.

It took even less effort to strip the boy of his clothing, and when Sasuke knelt, trembling, at his feet, Kabuto knew that he was no longer trying at all.

After the hour was over, Sasuke had gathered his robe around him and pinned Kabuto to the ground through the shoulder with his sword.

"You will never do that again," the boy had hissed, Sharingan whirling wildly in his eyes.

And Kabuto had grimaced and nodded, staunching the blood flowing from his shoulder with his hand.

Once was enough anyway.

Kabuto already had all the information on Uchiha Sasuke he needed.

--

fin.

--
Sign up to rate and review this story