Categories > Cartoons > Delilah and Julius > Heartless: The End Of Me

Freedom with a Cost

by darks00 3 reviews

"Just...let me please say good bye..."

Category: Delilah and Julius - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama, Romance - Published: 2006-09-27 - Updated: 2006-09-27 - 492 words

0Unrated
WITH THE VILLIANS:
ICE'S POINT OF VIEW:

"Ohhhhh we have them right where we want them!" Cried a happy Wednesday.

"What should we do? Kill them right now? Oh, so many options!" Cried out DJ Hook.

"wait, wait, I captured them, I should have the say." I told them. "Look, I have a plan. Delilah and Julius are partners. More than that. We all know that."

"What's your point?" Moaned an annoyed Ms.Deeds.

"Look, if we seperate them, they will both be lost and weak! They're nothing without each other!" I cried out while clapping my hands.

"I feel like you have more to this plan..." Said Dr.Dismay, smiling.

"oh, I do...." I told them.

______________________________________________

JULIUS' POINT OF VIEW:

"So you're telling me I kept on calling you "daddy?"" Delilah asked me.

God, I was so happy to have Delilah back. It hurt me to see how cold she was, but at least she was ok. The old Delilah was back. The one I know and love.

"Yeah." I said, not helping but give out a laugh. "I missed you."

"I missed you, too..." Delilah said.

We both smiled, staring at each others eyes. I knew right now if we were closer together, I would have kissed her. But we weren't.

"SHH!" I bursted out. "I hear footsteps...quiet!"

And my ears were right. In walked the famous villians.

"Deliah, you can go," Said the Con Man, getting right to the point.

Delilah and me gasped.

"What? You're letting me go?" She asked. "Why?"

"Are you questioning our generousity?" Moaned Ice. "We try to be nice, and this is how you repay us?"

"I can't leave Julius." Delilah said quickly.

"I'll be fine, Delilah. I will be. Please, go," I encouraged her.

"I can't leave you with them! I'd never forgive myself!" She cried out.

Then I thought. Delilah was stubborn. She wouldn't leave me here, and I know that. I wouldn't leave her here by herself, either. So then I thought, and an idea hit me. If I could somehow tell Delilah that she can go back to the academy and get help...but how? I can't do sign laugange or lip sync, the villians would see me. They'd know we'd be up to something. I hoped Delilah would know what I meant when I said,

"Delilah, go. The academy needs you." I told her.

Delilah looked around like a lost child. I noticed she got what I meant when she looked at me. I could see it in her eyes.

"Just...let me please say good bye..." Delilah said.

"Fine." Dr.Dismay said.

Wednesday undid Delilahs chains. Delilah sighed to finally have freedom. She came up to me, now in tears. I wasn't in tears. I was happy Delilah was now going to be safe. She embraced me in a hug.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry for the short chapter, guys...got to go to work. Yuck.

xxDarkness' Kidxx
Sign up to rate and review this story