Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires will never hurt you, or will they...

Wondering if only...

by Sarah_punkrockpirate 3 reviews

What's happen next? after you know, i suck at this

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst, Drama, Romance - Characters: Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Ray Toro - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2006-09-28 - Updated: 2006-09-28 - 1158 words

0Unrated
Chapter five
I was aware that Gerard and the others left and that Franks howls were becoming less frequent and more like piteous moans and occasional squeals of pain. I didn't understand this but didn't have the energy to open my eyes. It was dark, I could tell, but I wasn't sure why because the lights were always left on, strange. but I felt drained and could do nothing save lying on the cold, hard floor of my cell. I drifted in and out of consciousness, trying to forget, I didn't care anymore. I was nothing, there was nothing and never could be without Frank. I lay there cold and alone, all thoughts forgotten when
'Amie?' a small voice said next to me, it was so quiet I wasn't even sure if I had heard it, and yet there was something wonderfully familiar about it 'Amie, are you there?' I sat up quickly, opening my eyes, hardly daring to believe it and looked over at the cell next to me. I squinted through the darkness and had I been holding anything at the time I would surely have dropped it at what I saw. Frank was pressed against the glass, pale and covered with cuts, scratches and blood. he was breathing heavily and shaking, but he was there, and he remembered.
'Oh my gosh, Frankie' I managed to let out, looking at all the cuts, and blood on his body 'what happened?'
'oh, it's nothing' he said still shaking, pale as anything 'I just lost control' he attempted a smile but he just didn't seem to be able to,
'I'm so sorry' he choked out 'I could hear you, but I was just... lost in my head, I saw horrible things, I wanted to do horrible things... I'm so sorry for scaring you' he said I could see tears forming in his eyes and I felt hot liquid trickle down my cheek.
'Frank,' I started but he cut me off, looking at me with those hazel eyes, once warm and full of a certain brightness that always made me smile were now darkened and full of a depth and coldness that wasn't there before.
'please, don't, I can't handle to hear you be sad, I just can't' he said softly
'oh Frank' I said, and moved closer to him 'I couldn't stand it, I'm sorry I lost hope, I never want to lose you again'
'I'm sorry' he said simply 'I never wanted it to be this way, I should have never gone through that door'
'Frank...' I said sadly 'There's no point regretting things that we can't change, it was nobody fault, I'm not going to let this beat us' I said with a new determination 'and neither are you' I added
'how did I know you would say that' he laughed and looked very Frank-ish once again, I smiled.
'see it's gonna be great' I said encouragingly
'I hope so' he said 'why is it dark?' he said as though just noticing, typical Frank
'I dunno, strange isn't it, I mean is must be around 10am now' I said
'11.26 actually' he said grinning
'how do you know that?' I asked suspiciously
'my internal clock has been give a jump start he said, pulling down the sleeve of his left arm
'hey your wearing a watch you cheat' I said, and if there had not been glass between us I would have run at him and gotten him good, but it would have to wait
'I a...' he started but stopped suddenly when the door of the room suddenly swung open and the one and only Jake Hybrid, leader of the resistance walked in with Andrew, Andy and Gerard in tow.
He was young and quite good looking if I do say so myself, shoulder length light brown hair and deep blue/green eyes. He was only in his early 30's, yet his presence demanded respect and screamed authority. I wondered what circumstances could have brought him here. I knew he preferred to let the council make decisions and leave him to hunt by himself, he was more like a slightly off-centre leader but he had good judgment and leader qualities the others lacked. I guess he preferred hands on and besides, who would want to stay at the resistance all the time anyway. I had only ever met him a few times before, and only very significant occasions, or briefly in passing. he was always out hunting, or doing top secret business so for him to be here was a highly irregular occasion.
he smiled deeply at me and I felt myself begin to blush, Gerard scowled behind him.
'Frank?' asked Andrew stepping forward 'are you ok?, I was so worried'
'I'm fine dad, I'm so sorry' said Frank with a look of guilt and sadness on his face yet again.
'don't worry I'm just glad you're ok' he said with a look of contagious happiness on his face
'Yes well I'm sure you can talk about this later but now we have the issue of moving them' cut in Andy
'we have limited time' he said simply, looking down at his watch
'would someone please tell me what he's on about' I said
'We've decided to move you to the old cells on the upper floors' explained Jake, 'we've run out of the new cells to put the recent captives in and seeing as, well, I guess we think we would sleep safer if you were in there rather than some bloodsucking maniac vampires' he finished awkwardly but I knew what he meant, the old cells weren't exactly escape proof for vampires and higher up meaning easier to get away. werewolves on the other hand didn't seem to find it all that easy to escape and seeing as we were members, well, I guess that pretty much tops it.
'Ok then' said Frank, clearly understanding as well as I did 'when are we moving?'
'well you see, that's the hard part, we aren't allowed to let you walk there, even with guards, it's just not allowed' said Jake reluctantly 'We can't have a werewolf and... a, well, we can't have you walking around where you could escape, the leaders don't want it, even as trusted friends, well you know how they are' he said a little unsure of how to put what I knew he was going to say, 'which means...'
'cages' I said cutting him off
'Yes' he said 'I'm so sorry' and with that he nodded sadly at me and took off down the corridor
'So' said Frank in a high false tone, clapping his hands together 'What should I pack?'

/ ok yes so i know its not as great as you are probably hoping for but it's something and i have more wonderfully interesting things planned, it's just a matter of getting there. thanx to all my lovely reviewers, you all rock :) /
Sign up to rate and review this story