Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vampires will never hurt you, or will they...

Time Stands Still

by Sarah_punkrockpirate 4 reviews

What happens to Frank??? wouldn't you like to know, hehee

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar, Frank Iero, Gerard Way, Mikey Way, Ray Toro - Published: 2006-09-24 - Updated: 2006-09-24 - 567 words

0Unrated
Chapter four
'Frankie?' I asked scared of what the answer would be 'Frank? Frankie please listen to me, Frank!' I screamed through the glass at the creature that was Frank, a large black wolf stared back at my with its long, pointed teeth bared and a terrifyingly blank expression on it's face. This wasn't the Frank I knew, he had been replaced with a snarling mass of matted fur and two dark pools replaced Frank's usual wonderfully brown eyes flecked with green, so understanding and kind, now filled with hate.

I could feel my body shaking and my dad's face was going white from the suspense. My knuckles began to turn white as I clenched my hands so tightly together that blood began to drip from my palms. My whole life seemed frozen in time as though it would never start again. Or maybe I didn't want it to. My whole body was numb. I couldn't handle it anymore, I couldn't look at him like this. I fell to the floor and began to sob uncontrollably.

'It's not fair, it's not fair' I muttered under my breath over and over. 'Frank!' I screamed until my lungs couldn't handle it any more. I feel into silence and sat with my arms around my legs, hugging them close to me, my head resting on my knees.

I couldn't move, I couldn't breathe, I didn't know what was happening and I felt as though I couldn't care less. How could I go on? Frank wasn't responding to my calls, why was he doing this? How could he keep me waiting? and it dawned on me that if Frank, the only person who had always been there for me, had never let me down and who always went out of his was to make sure I was happy, wasn't responding when I was screaming as though my life depended upon it, then maybe the only reason was that he couldn't, that I had lost him and that it didn't matter how loud I screamed or how much I cried I couldn't bring him back.

I felt like an empty shell, half of me was missing. I could vaguely hear my father and the others calling my name, Gerard was up against the glass, banging on it with his fists and positively screaming out my name, his hands were starting to turn red and tears were sliding down his pale cheeks. For a minute I wanted nothing more that to run into his arms, comfort him and stop the tears falling from his beautiful face. But then the urge disappeared and I was once again filled with an undesirable emptiness. I sat there for what felt like days, but in reality was only a few minutes, the sounds of Gerard and the others drowned out by the mad growling of a now restless Frank as he proceeded to destroy his holding cell. I fell into a dreamless sleep to the sounds of the stuffing being ripped out of a mattress and the ear splitting howls of the werewolf next to me.

*

ok so i know it wasn't very long,actually it's really short, but it's something, and i think it was interesting. i'll try write more asap :) tell me what you think. thanks to all the wonderful people who leave me reviews and take time to read my story! :) coughXanthecough
Sign up to rate and review this story