Categories > Anime/Manga > Inuyasha

Inuyasha Fanfiction: The Pied Piper

by OreoCake 0 reviews

Kagome reads Rin and Shippo "The Pied Piper" and uses the team as the characters.

Category: Inuyasha - Rating: G - Genres: Fantasy - Characters: Inuyasha,Kagome,Rin,Shippo - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2020-12-05 - 1153 words - Complete

0Unrated
The team was sitting by the fire, but it wasn't just Inuyasha, Kagome, Sango, Kilala, Mirkou, and Shippo. There sitting by another fire a few feet away was Sesshomaru, Rin, Kohaku, Ah-Un and Jaken. Koga and his wolves were sitting a couple feet by a fire too. Lord Inutashio, Lady Izayoi, and Lady Inukimi were by another fire.


Kagome: Okay story time. Shippo and Rin.

Shippo: Yeah!

Rin: Yes.

Kagome: Tonight I'll read you "The Pied Piper".

Rin: Oh!

Kagome: Let me see. Mirkou will be the Pied Piper. Sango, Kohaku,Koga,Inuyasha, Rin, and Sesshomaru can be the adult village people. And Inutahsio can be the king. I can be the maiden.


**********************The Pied Piper************

It was a terrible day in the Town of the Busy. For hundreds of rats have invaded the town. The rats were everywhere in shops, gardens, and homes. It was a nightmare and the people couldn't take it anymore.

Kagome: We've got to get rid of these rats.

Sango: What are we going to do?

Inuyasha: Let's ask the king.

All the town people went to the King Inutashio.

Inuyasha: King what are we going to do?

Rin: Everything is getting destroyed.

Koga: We will have to move.

Sesshomaru: Do you have no idea's?

Inutashio: I am willing to give this sack of gold coins to anyone who can rid of these rats.

That's when Mirkou came into town and saw all the rats and he heard what King Inutashio said.

Mirkou: Gold Coins Huh?!

He grabbed his flute and played it loudly for everyone to hear.

Mirkou: I shall get rid of these rats for the bag of gold coins. For I am the Pied Piper Mirkou.

Inutashio: Hmm? Go on you may.

Mirkou: Okay.

Then he ran off to the middle of the town and started playing his flute.



Then rats started following the sounds of the flute. Then Mirkou started walking out of town with the rats. Then he used his magic to make a Giant piece of cheese.


********

Shippo: What's cheese?

Kagomw: It's like solid salty milk.

Shippo: Oh.

*************

Then the rats went to the cheese and with his flute he made the cheese and the rats disappear. The rates were transported to a mountain hundreds of miles away. Mirkou was happy that he was able to help the town and get rid of the rats. He then ran off to the King and the rest of the towns people. But for some reason the gate was closed.

Mirkou: I have gotten rid of the rats. Now I'll take my sack of gold coins and be on my way.

Inutashio and the rest of the people looked down at him from the top of the gate.

Inutahsio: All you did was play the flute.

Mirkou: That is correct.

Koga: Now how co we know you didn't lead the rats here in the first place.

Mirkou: No that's not true.

Inutashio: Okay I'll give you something.

Mirkou: Oh?

Inutashio took out a gold coin and dropped it to him.

Inutashio: Here take it.

Mirkou: Hey the deal was a whole sack of gold coins!!

Inutashio: All you did was play the flute so that's your reward.

Inutashio and People: HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Mirkou: Grr!! He put the coin in his pocket.

Mirkou: You guys are mean and dishonest and it's a shame that the children of this town have to grow up to be such monsters like their parents.

Inutashio: And what are you going to do about it!?

Mirkou: I'm going to play the flute and save the children and lead them far away from here.

Sesshomaru: Play until you drop!!

Inutashio: Play until you drop.

Koga: Go Play until you drop.

Mirkou: I will.

Then he played his flute.



The children heard the sounds of the flute and followed it the opened the gate and followed him. He lead them to a place called "Toy Land" which was hidden in the near by mountain. Toy Land had Toys, Food, and Houses.Before they knew it all the children were in Toy Land having the time of there life. All adults were sad that there children were gone.



That night they had a town meeting.

Kagome: Our children are gone.

Inuyasha: And it's the fault of our king.

Inutashio: It was your guys fault as well.

Rin: What are we going to do?

Sesshomaru: Why didn't you pay the man?

Inutashio: ENOUGH!!!!

The room went quiet.

Inutashio: Look here's my new offer. Someone go find the Piped Piper and bring our children who ever does gets a sack of gold coins. Promise. I give my word.

Kagome: I'll volunteer.

Inutashio: Good. Now go.

Kagome: I will.


Then Kagome ran off into the night hoping to find the Pied Piper.

Kagome: Mirkou. Pied Piper. Where are you?

That's when she heard a flute sound.



The Pied Piper was in a tree playing the flute.

Mirkou: Hello there.

Kagome: Please Pied Piper bring our children back and we'll pay you.

Mirkou: Only if you promise. That all the adults in that town will be kind and grateful. Also I want my gold coins too.

Kagome: Yes!! Of course it's a deal. Wait here.

She then ran off to the town.

Inutashio: Well?

Kagome: He'll do it if we promise to be kind and grateful and give him the gold coins. He'll bring back our children.

Inutashio: Take this sack of gold coins and give it to him.

Kagome: Yes!

She ran off to the Pied Piper again.

Mirkou: Ah! You have returned.

Kagome: You know I knew you were telling the truth.

Mirkou: That's good.

He took the sack of gold coins and put it in his bag.

Kagome: Now can you bring back our children.

Mirkou: Of course.

Then he played his flute.



The path to Toy Land opened and the children ran out. Mirkou played the flute and Kagome followed him.

The sun was rising the town people woke up to the sound of a flute. They got out of their houses and saw their children and the Piped Piper and Kagome.

Mirkou: Here are your children.

Inutashio: Thank You and here is your reward to miss.

He handed her the sack of gold coins.

Kagome: Thank you.

All the children ran to their parents. Everyone was happy.


Then Mirkou left the town for his work was finished.

And they lived Happily Ever After.

THE END.


Inuyasha: Boy did those people learn there lesson.

Kagome: Yep. This story teaches us not to go back on our words or punishment will happen.

Izayoi: Oh my.

Inutashio: Still kidnapping the kids was pretty off.

Inukimi: I say they deserve it.

Sango: I'm glad that the kids came back.

Kagome: Well get ready for tomorrow Shippo and Rin. For tomorrow I'm going to read you the story of Puss in Boots.

Shippo and Rin: Ohh!

**************End of Chapter 7*******************
Sign up to rate and review this story