Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

Peacemaker

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

"Thankyou for taking care of Missile for me"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 1137 words

0Unrated
“Music!...Music!” Ghost’s voice sounded almost as if it was underwater. My head was pounding. I opened my eyes and squinted at the brightness. My vision blurred, I looked to find Missile and Ghost looking at me. “OH THANK GOD,” Ghost exhaled heavily throwing his back to the heavens.
Missile smiled down “You’re okay!” She said, taking my hand. My vision adjusted. I don’t remember passing out.
“What happened?” I mumbled throwing my other hand to my forehead, I sat myself up.
“You passed out,” Ghost said looking down at me. “You had one of your uhm, episodes,” He mumbled to me and clenched his jaw together.
“Oh no,” I mumbled covering my eyes with both my hands. what an impression on the killjoys that saved Missile’s life Music, well done I thought to myself.
“it’s okay, you’re getting better at controlling that, we explained a little to the others why you reacted to that, I left out the important parts that you told me to never discuss!” Ghost reassured me.
“What did you say to them?” I mumbled peering past Ghost and seeing Thrill Killer sitting with Jet Star at an opposite booth looking at me like I was some sort of insane mental asylum escapee.
“I said, you were an inventor and you were working on defence mechanisms, which is what happened, but that was a defence mechanism still in prototype mode and that you sometimes turn like that to me, to kind of make it seem less personal on Adrenaline,” Ghost reassured again, helping me to his feet.
“Well at least you didn’t lie,” I said dusting myself off, a slight dizziness coming to my head.
“Kai!” I shouted at my watch
“Yes?” Kai responded, my watch lighting up a bright neon pink.
“Note: Adjust mechanisms later..and practice on anger and rage control” I said
“Noted” Kai stated and shut off again.
“Now, uhm, I would really like you to meet them again properly, please don’t freak out again, Adrenaline and me get along really well, she was angry that I was alone, but I shouldn’t-“
“Missile stop rambling, we will sort it out,” I said to the girl. It was the least I could do, I mean they done a better job than me. That was going to be a hard pill to swallow.
Jet Star and Thrill Killer stood up and walked towards us. “Ghost explained everything, I hope you sort that little functionality out,” Thrill stated, desperately trying to make peace.
“I apologise, some of the stuff does go a little crazy,” I said with a half-smile.
“I thought it was pretty cool” Jet shrugged and looked at me with a smile. I laughed
“Thanks, it will be cooler against Korse,” I said in attempt to cool it down, I didn’t know how Adrenaline was going to take my apology, however. “Where are the others?” I asked, realising they weren’t in the diner.
“Your car caught Party, Kobra, Ghoul and Adrenaline’s attention…. You have food that we haven’t had in months. Ghost made us milkshakes through your little machine,” Jet said pointing at the car and holding his cup of chocolate milkshake.
“Why? What have you been living on?” I folded my arms watching the other killjoys at my car.
“Power pup, it is disgusting, this milkshake has been a god send” Thrill piped in.
“It is the least we could do,” I said to them and made my way outside. Ghost and Missile were in the backseat. Ghost only knew how to work a few things; he was getting Missile a milkshake. I didn’t want to give him too much access to food, because he would just drain all the supplies.
“Hey, look who is awake,” Ghoul joked, seeing us approach the car. I pulled my sunglasses up. The sun was not going to help me recovering from a black out. I was more worried I would pass out again.
“I just want to apologise for my prototype taking over, I’m just a little weary of new people.” I said as I pulled out a cigarette and lit it in front of them. Well, the gasps that came out of their mouths were crazy.
“YOU FOUND CIGARETTES,” Ghoul and Thrill exclaimed staring at me.
“I make them, I have a machine” I said offering my packet to the killjoys.
“THANK YOU” Ghoul and Thrill took one immediately lighting it.
“Jesus, when did you two last have a cigarette?” I laughed, taking a drag.
“They ran out of supplies about a week ago and they have been going insane,” Jet laughed.
“Can I steal one?” Party approached us and asked with a cheeky smile.
“Of course,” I said pulling one out for him.
“You really have something for everything don’t you?” Party cocked an eyebrow at me, in a curious manner.
I smirked “You have no idea.. where is Adrenaline? I need to make peace so we can talk further” I said quietly. Party nodded, knowing I was speaking about what was going to happen to Missile now that she had been reunited with us.
“She is there,” He said pointing to the back of the car where she was standing with Kobra. “She won’t bite, she is just really protective of all of us, especially Missile. They formed a unique bond,” He said to give me some reassurance. I flicked my purple hair out of the way (yes me and Ghost did play with those hair dyes we scavenge). “Okay,” I said and took another inhale of my cigarette before approaching them.
“Hey,” I said quietly, I didn’t want to startle them either.
“Hey..” Adrenaline said sheepishly, leaning more into Kobra, their fingers were interlaced together.
“I just want to personally apologise for almost killing you” I said slowly, placing my hands in my jean pockets. “Thank you for taking care of Missile for me,” I said quietly “Yes, I had been a bad sister, but she went off my radar,” I explained “And I resent myself for that” I said, stringing my sentences together carefully.
Adrenaline nodded at me and stepped forward, extending her hand “Lets just start again, I need to stop hunting out a fight, Kobra yells at me all the time for it, he said I would eventually run into someone who was going to kill me,” She half joked. I grinned and shook her hand.
“Great, I wanna call a meeting of us all, I just want to know more” I said, I needed to know my answers. The two nodded.
“MEETING IN THE DINER!” Kobra yelled out to the others, which was met with agreement. Each of them finished their cigarettes and headed back inside.
Sign up to rate and review this story