Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

Look Alive, Sunshine

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

"This is going to be the moment that everything gets exposed"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 1148 words

0Unrated
I was like a stunned fish. All of them were in control of this world. Party was alive. Ghost and Missile were fine. I didn’t know what to do.
“What do you need me to look at?” I asked gently, not tearing my eyes off Party. Party was healthy and alive.
“An old piece of technology, the last thing I have left of Music,” Party said standing up from the table and approaching a secure cabinet.
I nodded and watched as he lifted out a black box. He carefully set the black box down and opened it.
Inside the black box was Party’s watch that had gone offline for a few days. “This is my old watch she had made, the others lost theirs during the fight. Thrill’s vanished into thin air. The rest untraceable” He said looking at me. He furrowed his brows “Why are you looking at me like that?” He asked.
I coughed and composed myself “Apologies, I haven’t seen the watch in a long time,” I coughed out and crossed my arms. I was thankful I chose a long sleeve shirt for this disguise, it was hiding the blue flashes.
Party nodded “I need to get into it,” He said passing the box down to me. The others were watching me closely, very suspiciously.
“Uhm, Music wouldn’t want it to be used for BLI purposes” I said confidently lifting the box. “BLI took her, Ghost and Missile’s parents away” I continued, I wasn’t scared of what they would do to me.
“Pardon,” Ghoul said “You came here for this purpose, do what you agreed to do!” He spat like venom standing up in a threatening manner.
I stood back a little, shocked at the behaviour of these killjoys. Ghost hadn’t taken his gaze off me, he was probably thinking how long I could keep this cover going for.
“You know she didn’t want that!” I snapped back at Ghoul. “This is not right!” I shouted grasping the little box for dear life.
“SHE ISN’T HERE ANYMORE, JUST DO IT” Party snapped out, slamming his fist down on the table like a toddler.
I caught my breath and took the watch out of the box.
“Recognised” My watch bleeped up.
I forgot that Kai was active.
“You have a watch on” Adrenaline said looking at my wrist that was covered by my shirt.
I coughed, “Yes, I do, Music gave me one” I mumbled trying to think of excuses to give to them.
“Two of them is better than one of them,” Party said standing up straighter.
I gulped. I grasped the watch in my hands and it immediately turned back on.
“Fingerprint ID” Kai spoke out from Party’s watch. The killjoys were silent as they watched me, I knew this was going to blow my cover.
I placed my finger down on the watch as instructed. A purple line scanned over my finger.
“Access granted, welcome back Music Catastrophe” The watch bleeped. A screen flashed up in front of me, it was the main control board of all the watches.
“Impossible,” Party, Ghoul and Jet whispered out, staring at me.
Adrenaline and Thrill looked at me in disbelief “You’re not Music” Adrenaline said staring at me.
Ghost burst into tears at his spot on the table “Oh no” He grumbled to himself “This is it” He wailed from his spot.
“What do you mean this is it?” I asked stepping towards Ghost.
Immediately the other killjoys pulled out their guns aiming at me. “Not another move” Party yelled, his hands trembling whilst clutching to the gun.
I snapped my head around and looked at them all in turn. “You wouldn’t dare shoot me,” I whispered, clicking on my watch on my wrist and removing the disguise I had on. “You couldn’t” I whispered looking at Party.
Missile gulped, I noticed that she hadn’t said a word since I entered the room.
“What the fuck” Jet and Adrenaline stared at me. “You’re alive” Jet whispered.
“THIS ENTIRE TIME, YOU’VE BEEN ALIVE” Ghoul yelled
“I saw you get shot” Party managed to speak out. “You were shot right in front of my eyes” He whispered out, shaking his head.
“Impossible, I wasn’t here” I spat out. “You want into my fuckin stuff, for what? To carry on your destruction of humanity?” I yelled out pulling my own gun out. “This is not what we discussed Party” I shouted, the tears falling out of my eyes.
Party bowed his head down, shaking “I didn’t want anyone else to feel what I felt when I saw you die” He said rubbing his forehead with his hand “That tore me apart” He said not moving his head up. “I changed medication, I changed the layout of this place so that no one would experience that, I am the one that killed Korse and took control” He said. “The others filled me in about what happened at the house, that wasn’t me. A draculoid had disguised themselves as me” He said. “I was caught out; I went out late at night to get some stuff” He continued. I dropped my gun as I listened.
“Then I was captured and tortured for 3 days,” He said, looking up from the table.
“You arrived, looking for me,” He continued. “You were shot dead, trying to kill Korse yourself” He said. “I was watching from behind a screen, they knew you were coming, and they wanted me to see you die” He said painfully.
“I’m so sorry” I whispered “I wasn’t even in the desert after I left the house” I said stepping forward. “I went somewhere else” I said, not giving away too much.
“You went off radar, then we found out you were dead, and Party was alive,” Thrill sighed, by this point the others had placed their weapons away.
Ghost had got up and walked over to me and looked at me in the face “You vanished and didn’t tell me where you were” He choked out. “I am so disappointed; I was torn apart when I found out you were killed” Ghost said with a shake of his head.
“I left because I assumed you would have been better off without me,” I said looking at Ghost “I am so sorry” I mumbled.
Ghost nodded “The main thing is you are alive; I need to talk to you in private later” He said “Without cameras or security watching my every fuckin move” He spat at Party.
“I want to speak to you alone,” Missile popped up. “Now,” She said as a matter of urgency. I could see her eyes flicker with silver.
“Oh no” I whispered. This was going to be the moment where everything was exposed.
Sign up to rate and review this story