Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

Switched

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

"Violet, this is the new leader"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 936 words

0Unrated
Adrenaline and Thrill remained quiet the entire car journey. They were playing about with smart phones. They had notified their team that they had me with them. I desperately wanted to reveal who I was, but I couldn’t.
“So, which department are you from?” I asked, trying not to be suspicious. They both glanced up at me at the same time.
“We work in head office” Adrenaline said blankly. “We control BLI” She continued, brushing it off like it was no big deal.
I nodded “Cool,” I whispered and began to fidget. I looked down at my watch, we had been driving for 45 minutes. I looked out the window and saw the lights from Battery City. I hadn’t been in the area of Battery City, I avoided it at all costs. The buildings looked extravagant, BLI had done a good job painting the perfect image of themselves.
“You haven’t been in the city compound have you?” Thrill asked, noticing my face. I shook my head.
“I had no business in the city” I whispered in reply. “I keep a low profile,” I mumbled looking at Thrill.
“I can tell, we have been searching for someone for the longest time” Thrill said with a nod.
“New leader will be pleased we have found someone,” Adrenaline commented folding her arms. I had a puzzled expression on my face
“New leader?” I asked
“Oh you didn’t hear? Korse is dead” Thrill said in shock “I thought that news would have spread rapidly among the killjoys” he said “There is a new leader in his place” He said “And he has transformed the way that BLI operates” He continued.
I nodded, still confused “And what is the name of this new leader?” I asked
“That remains anonymous, no-one apart from senior officials know his identity” Adrenaline stated as the car came to a stop. I stepped out of the car; I was standing in front of BLI headquarters. A place I didn’t think I would see.
“Woah” I whispered as we stepped into the building.
“Pretty impressive isn’t it?” Thrill smirked. There were screens with information all around the place. The people wore pure white with that iconic BLI logo to the left of their chest. There were also 4 security guards placed in front of me, Adrenaline and Thrill. Another 4 walked behind us, again dressed in white with a notable black stripe down their suit, to indicate that they were security staff.
I felt uneasy at the situation I was in. I was praying in my mind Ghost and Missile were fine and safe.
We entered a lift which brought us up to the top floor.
“Subject in lift, 3 minutes arrival,” Thrill spoke into a walkie talkie.
“Understood, will gather the rest of the cabinet” A voice that sounded like Ghoul’s echoed back, my eyes went wide. Were they all here? Were they all part of this insanity? Why didn’t they put an end to BLI? I was so confused. I could have broken down in tears and ripped them to shreds for continuing on this destruction.
The lift opened and I stepped out. I was led down a long white corridor that was filled with paintings and full of memorials for fallen BLI workers. Korse was up there as well.
Although, I had to take a double glance and stopped walking. There was a portrait of me on the wall.
“It is tragic that Music is no longer with us,” Adrenaline said noticing that I had stopped.
I was absolutely gobsmacked, what on earth did they think happened to me? Had I landed in an alternative realm? I was questioning everything.
“Y-yeah it was a t-tragedy” I stuttered out and proceeded to continue down the corridor until we approached a marble door with gold splatters across it. The doors were opened by two other security guards.
“I would like to introduce the cabinet to Violet Sugar, she is familiar with Music Catastrophe’s work and worked with her in the business” Thrill said addressing a large table. I looked around the table. Sat there was Jet, Ghoul, Kobra, 3 other unrecognised people, Missile and Ghost.
Ghost’s eyes widened when he saw me and threw a hand over his mouth, he was aware of my disguise Violet Sugar. He stood up and walked towards me.
“VIOLET” He yelled throwing his arms around me tightly “YOU ARE OKAY” He yelped out clenching me tightly.
“Ghost control your behaviour,” Adrenaline spat pulling Ghost out of my arms. I could feel myself getting angry at her behaviour towards Ghost. He choked up a little and walked back to his spot, obediently. What had they done to him?
“I apologise, but I know her, she was a huge part of mine and Music’s life” Ghost said, controlling his emotions.
“Sir,” Ghoul said looking at the main chair that had it’s back facing the rest of us. “The door is shut; you can turn around” He said.
“Violet, this is the new leader,” Thrill explained.
The chair turned and I swear my heart stopped beating.
“It is lovely to meet you,” Party spoke, leaning down on the huge table. He was wearing pure white with a golden tie. “I do not recall Music mentioning you at any point” He spoke so smoothly.
The tears pricked at the side of my eyes.
“It’s nice to meet you too, sir” I said. My heart beating extremely fast in my chest.
They had taken control,
They were still carrying on Korse’s work.
What the fuck happened.
Sign up to rate and review this story