Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

White Noise

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

"This is your life's work"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 2254 words

0Unrated
I was numb and shivering, my eyes were struggling to focus on one thing. “Stop hurting me,” I mumbled to the men in their uniforms, my heart racing. I had given them permission to destroy the microchip, should a hacker get into it. However, destroying the microchip meant me going down with it.
There was a loud loud banging on the door, which didn’t help the current situation, Thrill had bolted the door shut, I could faintly hear Ghost crying out, begging for them to open the door. He got an alert whenever the microchip had been activated as well.
“Fine, only because we aren’t ready for you to go yet,” Gerard said clicking his fingers, the pain swept out of me and I collapsed to the floor struggling to get my breath back.
“Get up” Party whispered, grabbing me by my elbow and helping me onto my feet and into a chair.
“Huh, you still have a slither of a heart in you,” I spat at him, gasping for air.
Party rolled his eyes and turned his attention again to his ‘alter ego’. “Who are you?” He spat at them, I don’t think he believed they were real.
“We are from a far away place, a place you don’t need to know about, you’re messing about with the mother board, and I want to know why” Gerard said sternly stepping forward and looking at Party.
Party crossed his arms and tilted his head, “It’s none of your concern-“
“Ah, but it is,” Gerard butted in with a smirk on his face, “Music isn’t the only one with control over it, so do we,” He said, “It was an agreement, clearly she didn’t mention us to you, but we are well aware of you six” Gerard continued and looked at the other. “You all just happen to be us, in a different reality,” He concluded.
“Impossible,” Kobra spat at them, mainly looking at himself.
“There is more to this world, this universe, this dimension, Sir” Mikey spat the ‘sir’ at himself, it was weird seeing Mikey get aggressive, even to himself.
“We opened up another realm, by opening the mother board” Ghoul said. “I TOLD YOU THIS WAS GOING TO END UP BAD” He spat at Party, shaking his gun in the air.
“Stop swinging that thing around,” Thril said pulling his arm down and shooting him the death glare.
“We need access to it, because I am in the process of making this universe a better one, the only way I can do that is by accessing it” Party said, he had clearly had enough.
“This world was fine, you had the chance to bring it back Party” I mumbled looking up at him, everything was still a daze.
Party snapped his head around to me, “After what happened to you, I don’t want to go back to that, no one should feel that, ever, if I have the power to get rid of it, I will” He said watching me.
“You’re the one causing the harm more than anything else, you’re not fit to access it, you’re acting out of emotion, pain, love, chaos, the power has got to your fucking head,” Gerard said toParty, taking smaller steps towards him. “Therefore, I am going to take it out of this dimension and rid you of all memory of this type of technology and Music” He said sternly. “What you will do with it, will have severe consequences for your reality and believe me,” He paused, “You do not want a war with us,” He said holding his hands up, with a shrug of his shoulders.
“You don’t know anything about me,” Party said
“I know everything because I am you,” Gerard spoke back.
Party shook his head “I ain’t letting you and your gang come in here and stop me,” Party said drawing out his gun and aiming it at Gerard.
I shook my head and stood up, “LISTEN,” I shouted. “May I remind you all that this is my stuff” I said standing in between Gerard and Party “And I am going to take it out of both of your hands, it’s not worth keeping,” I snarled between the two of them.
“Music, that is suicide if you do that” Gerard said calmly, fear swept over his eyes for a split second.
“Ghost knows what to do” I said, throwing a forcefield up
“Activate, Protocol 231.A” I spoke to Kai.
“Are you sure?” Kai repeated, there was screaming and yelling outside of the forcefield from both the Black Parade and the Killjoys. Tears fell out of my eyes.
“Yes,” I sighed into Kai.
“Activating” Kai chirped, the mother board shut down from the main screen, the watch Party used to hack into, turned into dust on the table.
“LISTEN WE CAN COME TO A DEAL MUSIC, YOU DON’T HAVE TO DESTROY IT” I could hear Bob yelling.
“THIS IS YOUR LIFE’S WORK, I AM MAKING SURE IT IS PUT TO GOOD USE” I could hear Party screaming along with the other killjoys and members of the Black Parade.
I looked at Party, “You had your chance, when I sat with you in that room and opened up to you Party, you had a chance to prove to me I could trust you with the technology and let you back in, I was going to let you back in, but the Party standing in front of me, is not the Party I fell for,” I snarled back at him, his face fell and turn as white as a ghost.
“You should have stayed with us, I would have made sure you were treated well, you, Ghost, Thrill and Adrenaline would have been safe, you still can come with us Music,” Gerard spoke.
“FUCK YOU MAN,” Party, Ghoul and Kobra screamed at Gerard.
Adrenaline was shaking like a leaf, I had noticed she had been acting differently around Kobra, she hadn’t spoke a single word. I glanced at her and there was pain in her eyes. It was a silent call for help. Thrill was the exact same, it was as if they had become a back ground accessory to this plan.
“Take them with you,” I said to Gerard, “Take Adrenaline and Thrill and leave,” I pleaded. “Let me do what I have to do, get them out” I mumbled.
Kobra was full of rage, he ran to Adrenaline, grabbed her by the throat, causing a whimper to come out of her lips. “She is not going anywhere,” He snarled, his gun placed against the temple of her head.
“Either you all leave, or she will die!” He continued in a fit of rage, Adrenaline was crying her eyes out, fighting against Kobra.
“I am not” She struggled, everyone watching, debating whether or not to get involved. “Not” She struggled to get out, she pulled her dagger out of the cuff of her blazer and slammed it into Kobra’s thigh. “Your puppet anymore” She shouted, Kobra’s grip on her loosened and she managed to escape, she instinctively moved to stand behind the Black Parade. I was at a loss for words, everyone was. “You used me, for months and months and you didn’t love me, you tricked me, I have putup with your bullshit for too long and I am sick of it!” Adrenaline screamed out at him, this was a long time coming.
Kobra winced from the floor, “You were part of my plan,” He snapped at her and took a shot of the gun aiming it at her, Frank stopped it with his hand and pulled Adrenaline down to the floor.
“That is not how you should treat women, you fuck,” He snarled at him.
“Take them,” I begged to Gerard, “Please,” I whispered, staring at Adrenaline who was shell shocked on the floor.
Gerard stared at me, “you’re coming too” He said, keeping calm throughout the entire situation
I shook my head, “You know that’s not a good idea, until I get rid of this” I whispered. “Then I’ll consider it” I mumbled.
There was fighting going on around us, Party immediately helping his brother and starting to shoot and fire at the Black Parade, who of course started firing back.
“Go,” I pleaded to Gerard, “Before one of them get’s hurt, I will be fine” I said, clicking my fingers and opening another portal. The other Black Parade members had already made a dash through it, Frank dragging Adrenaline through it as well.
Mikey had grabbed Thrill by the hand and swiftly tugged him as well through the portal.
Gerard shook his head, “If they hurt you, I am coming straight back here,” He said reluctantly.
I nodded, “Go” I repeated again. He sighed and turned and went through the portal and it immediately closed behind them. I fell to my knees staring at where the portal was, the forcefield blinking around me. I moved my head to look at the remaining four killjoys in the room, who looked like they wanted to kill me.
“You’ve ruined everything” Kobra snarled at me, making an attempt to break through the forcefield.
“I don’t know what you’ve done to Adrenaline, or how you’ve controlled Adrenaline, but you will never see her again,” I spat at him, remaining in my spot.
Ghost was still banging on the door, “FUCK SAKE LET ME IN NOW, MUSIC” He yelled. I realised I had left him defenceless and Kobra had made a dash to the door flinging it open.
“NO” I yelled, using my hand to swipe him over to the other side of the room, causing him to fall into a book case, the books came tumbling down around him. I ran to the door and grabbed Ghost into the forcefield, Party, Ghoul and Jet had attempted to shoot at Ghost.
“You’re okay, I am okay, we need to get to another room,” I whispered to him, I continued to run, dragging Ghost with me.
“Did you really activate Protocol 23.A?” Ghost asked looking at me. I nodded,
“I need to do what I have to do, to prevent this world from getting worse” I whispered. I dragged him into a clear cell, the same cell that Missile was in and locked the door. I placed a pod on it. This pod prevented the cell from any destruction. It was handy.
I cleared the forcefield off me and Ghost. Ghost had already begun to set up what he needed, he was prepped for this kind of situation as well.
“Music, stop!” Party shouted in at me. The killjoys were breathing hard and fast.
“I WILL FUCKIN-“ Kobra yelled, he was knocked out by Ghoul.
“I am going to get rid of him, you two do the negotiating,” Ghoul said to Jet and Party.
He took a knocked out Kobra out of the way and upstairs.
“There is no negotiating to be done,” I snarled at Jet and Party. My heart was in another place to my head, I wanted to desperately try and change Party’s mind about everything, but I knew that was going to be impossible.
“MUSIC, THIS IS YOUR LIFE’S WORK,” Party said through the glass. “I don’t want to get hurt again” He finally cracked and stared at me, “I can’t go through all of that again”
My heart shattered into a million pieces.
I locked eyes with Party Poison, I don’t know what was going on inside his head. “Now you’re suddenly changing your tone?” I asked. “You’re a mind player Party, I have no idea what has gotten into you, one moment you want to fix things, the next minute you want to destroy the world!” I outburst at him, stepping in front of him, the glass separating us.
“10 minutes until activation,” Kai chirped up, as Ghost continued to do his coding.
Party exhaled heavily, “It’s Kobra” He choked out, “Kobra has an implant from Korse” He choked out, “He, he” He broke down, unable to get his words out, “He is being controlled, I have to do everything he tells me or-“ He stopped himself. “He will get killed,” Party screamed out in desperation, locking eyes with me. His eyes were dead and cold. My heart shattered; my breath caught in my throat.
“Party-“ I whispered
“5 minutes until activation,” Kai continued to count down.
“Get in the chair Music,” Ghost called over to me.
“Please” Party whispered, “Help me, help him,” He mumbled out.
I shook my head, “I can’t help you Party,” I whispered, I wiped away the tears from my face and turned my back on him, the sound of Party breaking down and screaming was drowned out by a piercing sound in my ears. I sat on the chair, allowed Ghost to strap me in, zoning out Party and Jet’s screams for help.
“You’re in control now,” Ghost said to me as he done the final strap. I nodded and closed my eyes. This was it, everything I had done and worked for would be wiped off the face of the earth. I dug my finger nails into the palm of my hand.
“Activating Protocol, 23.A” Kai chirped up.
Everything turned black, all I could hear was white noise running through my ears.
Sign up to rate and review this story