Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

Warning

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

"Unusual activity detected in motherboard"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 985 words

0Unrated
Thrill approached the door, I was frozen still. I couldn’t even move from my spot. Thrill opened the door and glanced down at me from my spot. He shook his head and sighed “Oh dear Music,” He said and helped me up to my feet. I stared at him, I felt cold chills running through my body, my microchip was pulsating through my arm, it was currently pulsating a gold glow, which Thrill noticed immediately. “Why are you glowing?” He asked gripping my arm tighter and pulling my arm towards him to look. My throat was dry.
“No reason” I mumbled, it was like my soul was being sucked out of my body. The microchip consuming the energy out of me.
Thrill pulled me into the room and locked the door behind him. I stared at the others in front of me, feeling faint and light headed “How could you do this to me?” I mumbled looking at them all, focusing more on Party.
Party looked away from me and back to the screen in front of him, “It’s for the purpose of a better future Music, you’re not putting it to the best use” He said with a shrug, continuing to flick around on the screen.
“I would be careful what you’re doing, I’m not the only one that can access the mother board,” I mumbled out, struggling to hold myself up, Thrill was my support.
“What do you mean? This is all yours, don’t be ridiculous” Adrenaline said stepping towards me, also looking at the glowing on my arm. The microchip was stinging me at this point and I cried out in pain, ripping my arm out of Thrill’s grasp and clutching where the microchip was.
“What is that?” Ghoul shouted at me. The glowing became more and more intense, the more Party went through the mother board, accessing the data, information, protypes, blue prints, codes, the lot.
“Microchip 7991” Party said looking at me, catching on. “You have the microchip inserted in you?” He asked.
I was crying at this point, I was barely paying attention to what they were saying to me, I fell down to my knees. My watch bleeped up
“Unusual activity detected in motherboard” Kai chirped up. “Incoming call” He chirped up, I looked at the screen and so did the others.
It was The Black Parade ringing me. “Fuck,” I mumbled, I couldn’t let them see their alter egos, it would freak them out, freak the black parade out and that would lead to problems.
“Who is the black parade?” Kobra asked staring at the screen.
“ANSWER IT WILL YOU?” Party snapped at me. My hands were shaking.
“I can’t,” I whispered out “You don’t know what you’ve opened up,” I whispered. I knew what they were capable of, they would rip this dimension to pieces and not think twice about it, I’ve heard the stories and seen the catastrophe they had brought to other time lines.
“Fuck that, I don’t believe you,” Thrill snapped, it was like they had turned on me over night. It was strange. Thrill answered the call, “Hello?” He asked almost, trying to sound confident.
“Who is this?” Gerard spoke down the mobile, immediately grabbing Party’s attention.
“No, who is this?” Thrill continued, also slightly spooked by the voice.
“Listen, if you have Music Catastrophe contained or have hacked into the motherboard, you may get out of it now,” Gerard said sternly down the phone.
Party walked over and took the watch off Thrill “Listen, I don’t know who you are, where you are or what you are, but using my voice as a voice over is a bit ridiculous,” Party snarled down the watch.
“Wow, okay, listen this is MY voice, you don’t know nothing about me, so I recommend you let Music go and get out of the motherboard, or I will come there and bring a war to you,” Gerard threatened back. It was the weirdest thing hearing them speak to each other.
“Yeah, right, would love to see you fuckin’ try,” Party spat and hung up the phone.
I shook my head, “What have you done Party,” I whispered staring at me. “You’ve brought the biggest war of your life here,” I mumbled and heard a huge crack in the sky.
“Thunder?” Adrenaline whispered glancing out at the sky, the sky had clouded over with thick black clouds and red thunder was swiping through the clouds.
“This is impossible,” Kobra breathed out staring in amazement at the clouds.
A bright light appeared in the middle of the office, it was a dimension portal, similar to the one I used to get to the black parade, it stung your eyes when you looked at it too long.
The killjoys immediately pulled up their guns.
“Force field us now,” Party shouted at me dragging me up off the ground by my elbows, I shook.
“I can’t, I can’t use anything because you messed around with the motherboard,” I mumbled staring at him straight in the face, I was deathly pale and trembling where I was.
Party stared at me, I couldn’t tell if he felt guilty for opening the mother board or not. He was a hard book to read sometimes.
“You’re dying,” Party whispered looking at me.
“It feels like it, don’t mess around with stuff you don’t know how to use,” I mumbled coughing up blood all over the white floor.
The Black Parade group stepped out of the light of the portal, immediately pulling a forcefield around themselves.
They stared at one another.
“That’s us,” Ghoul whispered standing beside Kobra and Jet.
“We warned you this would happen,” Frank said stepping forward looking at his killjoy self.
The killjoys were stunned to their spots.
Sign up to rate and review this story