Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Technology and Desert Skies

Everything

by xxFamousLastWordsxx 0 reviews

"We have lost everything"

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-02-24 - 879 words

0Unrated
-- WRITTEN IN ADRENALINE RUSH’S POINT OF VIEW --
I cleared my throat, this was not going to be an easy story to tell.
“It started after Music Catastrophe left, I am assuming she came here?” I asked. The guys nodded, giving me their full attention. I got comfortable in my spot.
“Well, we panicked when she left, Missile was screaming and crying, Ghost was turned upside down in grief, we had no way of tracing her or contacting her. I was convinced that she blamed herself Party Poison dying” I started, folding my fingers tightly around my tea cup. “We disposed of the body and tried to adapt to life without Music or Party in it, that lasted around a month and a half, before we got a knock at the door” I sighed, playing with my fingers. “Draculoids had came and took us away to BLI, where we were reunited with Party Poison who was in fact alive and well, however Korse had kept Kobra separate from us, well the draculoids were ordered to do that. By the time we had arrived, Korse was in fact dead and Party had taken over his position as head of BLI, because no one else wanted the power that it had” I continued. “However, we didn’t know what was happening to Kobra, they were still following the orders given by Korse, by the time word had got around, Kobra returned to us as a completely different person, it wasn’t the same Kobra we had left with” I sighed, feeling myself get choked up, my hair fell in front of my face.
“It was the strangest experience we had all went through,” Thrill took over, I was thankful for that. “This new BLI as such, was led by Party and Kobra together, Party was driven by frief, he had told us that Music had came to BLI alone, in an attempt to kill Korse, Korse had shot her dead, Party could see that from behind a screen where he was kept, that was Party’s turning point, Korse had set up a fake Music in order to mess with his mind,” Thrill said, lighting a cigarette and taking a long, deserved drag.
“Wow, that’s a bit intense, everything happened so quickly to you all,” Frank said, his voiced laced with empathy rather than sympathy.
“It did,” I sighed. “Kobra had began to turn controlling towards me,” I sighed, I knew I needed to get this out into the open. “He was more violent, more threatning, he played a lot of mind games with me, it was as if I was disposable in his eyes,” I shivered, “Like I was a doll” I coughed out, I could feel my own body shaking.
“You’re safe here Adrenaline, you both are,” Gerard said coming over to us and pulling both of us into a tight embrace. “I don’t plan on losing you two again, it was hard enough the first time, I say that in reference to your alter egos, it broke us” He said.
In that instant, the big screen at the back of the room had flashed white. I raised an eyebrow “That is the mother board isn’t it?” I asked looking at them all, who had stood up and walked towards the screen.
“She has done it,” Bob mumbled. All of their faces dropped.
“She’s destroyed her life work” Frank whispered, covering his mouth with his hands.
The screen dulled out and turned to black, the screen had read ‘Protocol 23.A completed’. My heart sank for Music. “We need to get her” I said, “we need to get her out of BLI” I said suddenly, stamping my feet on the ground.
“We cant,” Frank whispered looking at me, his eyes were dull. “She won’t remember any of us or anything” He said, “If anything we will be the ones that scare the life out of her” He said crossing his arms.
“What that’s impossible!” I outburst in disbelief.
“No, that is what Protocol 23.A does” Ray sighed, “It wipes every last thing relating to it as well,” He said turning from the screen and shaking his head.
“Surely not, if anything that makes her more vulnerable, we don’t know what they will do to her, Ghost or Missile” Thrill stated, “Missile is still in her coma, what’s going to happen when she wakes up? There is something more going on! Music wouldn’t just get rid of it and endanger Missile, that was the entire point of her work!” Thrill screamed out. “I refuse to believe that has just disappeared out of thin air!” He yelled and got up and slammed the door behind him.
“Leave him, let him cool off, I can understand why he is frustrated” I said holding Frank back, who was about to follow after Thrill to make sure he was okay. “He will come back when he is ready to” I smiled at him and squeezed his shoulder.
“Are you okay?” Bob asked Gerard who was as frozen as a statue, he put his arm on Gerard’s shoulder.
“We have lost her” Gerard managed to get out, “We have lost everything” He whispered.
Sign up to rate and review this story