Categories > Original > Romance > Idols

Aico Academy

by Amelia_Dreemurr 0 reviews

Again, too lazy.

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2021-03-08 - 1092 words

0Unrated
We speed off. I need to let off some steam. As soon as we get home, Chara sets to work on healing Key and I head into the basement to kick and punch at the training dummy down there. I don't use magic; I don't need to. Lucky there's no ghost type Monsters inside this one.

I continue punching and punching until I'm out of breath. Tomorrow's back to Aico. I miss my students. It's honestly too bad Ly dropped out.

I stretch out my limbs a bit and work on dinner. Aly will be here any moment… I really hope I don't run into those guys again while they're in town. Knowing humans, Imane has probably relayed my threat to her friends by now. I will make good on that if she touches me, though.

♡♡♡

The next day I change into some formal clothes that I usually wear for my teacher job. A white button down, a black bowtie, my signature golden locket and matching treble clef earrings, black-and-white pinstriped slacks, black dress shoes, and a black scrunchie to pull my hair into a long ponytail.

I head out, hands in the pockets of my slacks. I don't drive. I usually fly, but there are some new humans in town unused to the Monsters and magic. Plus, no one really knows about the multiple other inhuman species out there, and I definitely look human, so…

I walk. I say hi to many people on the way, even bumping into Zahra. Knowing fully well her horrible homelife now, I've stopped lecturing her on her delinquent behavior and poor grades in my calculus class. I'm still working on a way to hide her ex-lover's body from her father, who threatened to cremate the body if Zahra didn't capitulate to his every demand. I considered my void, but my void is cold, and dead, and no place for a respectable young woman. I need to rebury her, but where?

Well, no need to dwell on that now. I pop a piece of gum in my mouth and blow a large blue raspberry bubble. Only for Val to pop it with his stupid, long, pale, bony ass finger. I flinch back. "Valerin Xavier Johnson. You must have a death wish."

"Kaito. Kai. Kaito Sora, Amelia. Stop using my real name in public."

"Oi, NO ONE FUCKING CARES THAT YOU USE AN ALIAS. GROW THE FUCK UP YOU WHITE ASS MOTHERFUCKER."

"I'm Russian, Miss Queen of Sarcasm. That may be caucasian, but at least I'm not a completely white hick."

"Ehhh close enough. Get your ass into that University before we're late to class." And so we do, but I see a very familiar group of people congregating with students. I pick at my ear and walk over. "Sorry, but what are my beloved students doing talking in the halls when you could be heading to your lectures? I know you all have one or two this morning, so get to 'em before I have you all expelled."

"We were just… giving them money." Jack.

I burst out in laughter. "You clearly didn't do your research then. This is a private academy for rich students with prestigious families. They slack off because they can afford spending a whole tuition. This stuff is just a social event. Willing to bet some of these morons spend their time making girls uncomfortable. Come on, kids, go on before I have you all expelled.” They scamper off. “Now.” I smile in a winning fashion, turning towards the group of YouTube stars. “I’m guessing Mr. Aico let you in?”

“The founder said we could come in to donate, yes.”

“Greedy motherfucker…” I mutter under my breath. “Whatever. Get off school grounds, please.” I smile pleasantly through clenched teeth.

“You are quite hostile, you know.”

“It’s called misanthropy.”

“Meeeel~ There’s no need to be so harsh.” Val scans the group. “They’re all gems. Well…” He looks over at Mark. “That one has somewhat of an ego, but he’s not going down there…” He smirks. “It’s honestly too bad. Silas would’ve been pleased.”

“Shut up, Val. Get to your lecture.” The professor grinned evilly, ominously. “And quit that. I teach you ethics for nothing, don’t I?”

“You know it sweetheart.” He winks and leaves.

“Is that your boyfriend?”

I gag. “He’s my cousin. Anyways. You leaving, or nah?”

“Fine. But remember, we’ll be around here for about a month.”

“Cool.” I blow another bubble and as it pops, I let out a sigh, before tugging at my belt. They leave, sure enough, and I get to work on my endless lectures.

At one point, one of my worst students, Matthew, tries to make a grab at my ass. He tried to rape Nevaeh months prior; had he not learned his lesson? I snatch his wrist and turn, pushing him to the ground. I scan the grounds. I’m outside, but no one’s here… Good. I stomp down, hard, on his leg. I hear a satisfying crunch. “You try this on anyone again and I’ll put out your goddamn eye. Got that?”

He whimpers, and nods complacently like the coward he is. I help him to his feet. “Get someone to help you to the nurse and tell no one about this. Unless you want to lose something.” Or someone.

As soon as he’s out of sight, I scan the place again and whistle “Nothing Ever Changes” by Nico Collins as I walk away.

“Why on earth would you do that? Psycho.”

I blink and turn. “Thought you were leaving. Huh.”

“Answer him,” Rae protests.

I yawn. “He’s raped at least half of the females in his calculus class. This was my opportunity to teach him a lesson. He’s rich, but he used that against so many poor young women…” I sigh. “It was my turn to use my wealth against him, for once.”

“O-Oh…”

“Yeah, oh. Look, we got off on the wrong foot. First impressions are important to me, and you all pissed me off a bit with all of your questions. Especially the ones about my kids. So I apologize. I’m short-tempered, sharp-tongued, and rude. Especially to humans. But. I’ll try to be patient with you all. You’re all kind-hearted, I can tell.” I glance at my watch. “But seriously, school’s still in session. Please leave.”

They seem taken aback by my sudden switch in behavior, but nod and leave.

Finally. Jesus.
Sign up to rate and review this story