Categories > Games > Undertale > The Asylum [Reader Insert]

The Asylum [Reader Insert]

by LuxIsAnEnby 0 reviews

What if...you where threw in a asylum...and at the worst time. Asy - Furgemancs Buttercup - LuxIsAnEnby Zodiac - LuxIsAnEnby

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [?] [Y] - Published: 2021-03-08 - 315 words

0Unrated
" GAH "
You grunted as you were thrown in the all white room. How could they do this? You just didn't want to be here! You didn't want to be anywhere! You sighed, suddenly you felt a tap on your shoulder and jumped back.
" O-oh! Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. I'm Sans! But you can call me Asy. "
You couldn't stay mad at him, he was really cute.
" It's fine, I guess. I'm Y/N by the way... "
He smiled and waved you over as he walked to a white bed and sat on it. You followed him and sat on the other side of it.
" So, Y/N, Why are you here? "
You looked down the memories flooding back to you.
You smiled as your brother, B/N, was hit with a snowball on his leg. He giggled after being stunned for a moment. Then, you heard something, a voice, it whispered with the wind.
" The demons, they are coming, they will take you away. "
You looked surprised.
" Y/N, A-are you ok? "
You ignored the voice and smiled. It wasn't until later that night when the voice came back.
" The demons, they are coming, they will take you away. "
This time you whispered back pleading.
" Why do they want to take me? Is there a way I can stop it? "
" I will only answer one question my child. "
You decided the second was more important.
" Is there a way I may stop it? "
" Yes my child, you must sacrifice a loved one. "
Tears started to fill your eyes.
" B-but, my parents don't love me! Only my brother but I would never sacrifice him! "
Your tears rolled down your cheeks, the salt touching your lips.
" I'm sorry my child but that's the only way, the demons must take you. "
You nodded, wiping up your salty tears.









Why did the wind lie to you?
Sign up to rate and review this story