Categories > Games > Undertale > The Asylum [Reader Insert]

The Past

by LuxIsAnEnby 0 reviews

Let's take a deeper look into Y/N's past, shall we?

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2021-03-10 - 381 words

0Unrated
Today, today is the day the wind said the demons would take you away.
" You can still change your mind. "
You fell down surprised to hear the wind again.
" I- I'll think, I know I had said no but... "
" You want to live? "
" Yes. "
You sighed.
" What do I do? "
You knew that if the wind could smirk it would be.
" You just give your brother a gentle push towards the shadow of the demon. "
" Ok... "
You sat on the couch watching 'Gravity Falls' until the demons came. You saw the crimson red shadow the demon cast. Out of fear you pushed your brother into the shadow. You felt your eyes tearing up and you felt like you were suffocating. You felt your tears fall as the demon left your home. You ran to your room and packed a bag. You put clothes, books, essentials, and food in your F/C bag. You then ran downstairs grabbed your phone and a charger and left.

It had been a few hours since you left and you now were sitting in the woods. You laid down up against a tree as you saw the red and blue sirens through the trees. You were beyond scared but you still just sat there, you were surprisingly close to your house still. After about two hours you got up, put your hood up, and walked out of the woods. Someone saw you and called the police.
" We found them! "
You didn't run. You saw the police car pull up. The officer told you to get into the passenger seat and you did while the people talked. When the officer was done talking he got in the car and drove you to your home. You were brought inside and you all sat on the couch.
" So why did you run away? "
You were quiet.
" I- because of the demons... "
The officer looked shocked.
" Demons? "
" They took my brother, B/N. "
Your parents sent you to your room while they talked to the officer. You only overheard bits and pieces of their conversation.
" They don't have a brother. "
A bit went by until you heard more.
" So an asylum..? "
You were shocked. You ran to your room and laid on your S/F/C bed crying.


" Why me? "
Sign up to rate and review this story