Categories > Games > Undertale > Fractured!

Frisk

by Sunadokei 0 reviews

In which Fracture remembers a friend.

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2021-03-16 - 829 words

0Unrated
“Ack-!”
The young, dark-boned Sans slipped onto the ice, landing with a bump. She is swept up into the arms of a tall skeleton.
“You gotta be more careful.”
Sans chuckles softly, looking down in embarrassment. “I-I know. Thanks, Paps.”
The Papyrus nods, smiling gently.
“You okay?!” A tall human with short blue hair skates over to the two quickly.
“Frisk! Of course we are. Sans just-had a bit of a fall.” Papyrus says.
The Frisk smiles sweetly, patting Sans’ head. “Gotta be more-”
“Careful! I know. Paps, you can set me down now.” Sans crosses her arms.
Papyrus laughs, setting her down slowly. Sans dusts herself off, rolling her eyes at the two.
Frisk smiles weakly at her. They turn around, skating away. Sans sticks her tongue out at Papyrus, following after them. Papyrus chuckles, rubbing his eyes softly. He walks over to the edge of the ice, laying his body down onto the snow. He falls asleep quite quickly, the last thing in his field of vision being Sans and Frisk skating off happily. The two held each other’s hands, laughing and smiling…
Papyrus was glad.
He was really, really glad.
Glad that she was finally happy.
“Oh, there he goes again.” Sans groans loudly.
“hm?” Frisk turns around. “Oh...he’s sleeping again?”
Sans nods, crossing her arms.
Frisk notices this, looking down. “Y'know he can’t help it.”
“I know, I know-” Sans turns around, only to be pulled back by Frisk.
“Leave him, he’s peaceful-”
“Nono, he might catch a cold-”
“He’s sleeping.”
“He’s slept enough.” Sans grumbles.
Frisk looks at her, raising an eyebrow. “What-is something going on with you two?”
Sans shakes her head, sighing. “It’s just-he won’t tell me what’s wrong. I want to help him, but he won’t let me. I’m telling you, he’s hiding something.”
Frisk nods. “I’ve noticed…”
“He used to be so cheerful, so childish! But now, he...seems more mature than me.”
Frisk nods again. They set a hand on Sans’ shoulder. “I hope he gets better. Anyway, you shouldn’t worry too much about it, we have a life to live-”
Sans nudges their hand from her shoulder, shooting them a harsh glare. “He has a life to live to! And I sure as hll gonna let him live it, without whatever sht he’s been hurting his head with. That’s my job. I’m his older sister.”
Frisk looks away. “Of course. My apologies.”
“Now c’mon.” Sans says immediately after. “Help me carry him home.”
Frisk frowns. “Uh-”
“Shh!” Sans yelps, “just come on.”
Frisk shakes their head, following along. The two make their way back to Papyrus.
“Okay, Frisk! Grab his arms. I’ll get his legs.”
They nod, grabbing Papyrus’ arms in a bundle while Sans grabs his legs. The two hoist him up, carrying him towards the little cabin house. They take him to his bedroom, laying him onto his racecar bed.
Frisk backs away, looking down at him sadly. They hold their hips, tilting their head.
Sans looks up at Frisk. Frisk looks down at her. After a short moment, Sans wraps her arms around Frisk in a tight embrace. Frisk hugs her back, their eyebrows creasing.
“I’m sorry.” they mumble.
Sans shakes her head, keeping her face buried in their shirt.
Frisk rubs her head weakly, looking up towards the ceiling. “He’s gonna be okay, he will be. I promise. You take such good care of him, yknow that? He loves you. So much. He will be okay.”
“Promise?” Sans pokes her head up.
“Promise.” Frisk smiles softly, holding out their pinky finger. Sans blushes lightly, curling her pinky around theirs. She looks down, her cheeks puffed out, her eyes slanted in a glare.
Frisk sees this, then gives her a weak smack on the back of her head.
“Hey!” Sans yells angrily, attempting to kick Frisk.
Frisk laughs, placing her finger against her forehead, keeping her back.
“JUST BECAUSE YOUR TALL DOESN’T MAKE YOU BETTER THAN ME!!!” Sans shouts, throwing her fists at Frisk in a desperate attempt.
Frisk bursts out laughing. They back away, causing Fracture to collapse onto the ground, huffing. She stands up quickly, her eyes glowing a bright magenta.
“Woah uh-Sans?” Frisk backs up. “You okay?”
Fracture rubs her eyes quickly. “Y-yeah-it’s nothing. Just got a little mad.”
“Of course. My bad.” Frisk giggles.
Fracture nods slowly, giving them a fond smile.
“Well, sorry if I caused any trouble. I gotta go now, or Toriel’s gonna have my head-”
“I get it.” Fracture says.
“Thanks!” Frisk gives her a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek, then races out of the house.
Fracture flushes a bright pink, staring after them with wide eyes. They were very affectionate, of course. FAR too affectionate for Fracture’s taste. But nonetheless, they were a great friend.
Sign up to rate and review this story