Categories > Games > Undertale > Fractured!

Forge

by Sunadokei 0 reviews

In which Fracture learns who Forge is.

Category: Undertale - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!] [?] - Published: 2021-03-15 - 642 words

0Unrated
Fracture’s eyes fluttered open. They sit up quickly, looking over their body. They wrap their arms around their bare ribs, covering themself up.
They glance about the room. It looked like any other plain laboratory. There was chemicals on one desk, torture tools on the other. There were, of course, cages where other creatures were being held captive, but who actually knew if anything was still alive in there. As far as Fracture knew, they were the only one.
It was also dead quiet.
Haha, pun not intended.
Fracture shook their head at their own thoughts, rubbing their shoulders in order to warm them up. They stood up as high as they could, with how small the cage was. They crawl over to the door, wrapping their fingers around the bars. They give it a good shake to see how strong it was. The foundation shook. So it wasn’t that strong.
Fracture pounds at it with their fist, shaking their head when nothing happens. They sigh loudly, kicking it in a desperate attempt. Once they did this, they heard the door being flung open. The man who entered was tall and skinny, was a skeleton with a long face, who wore thin glasses, had one stripe flowing from his right eye to his neck, had bright green eyes, wore a long white lab coat and had black flip flops on his bare feet. He held a piece of paper and a pencil in his hands.
“Hello.” he says quietly.
“You..you don’t sound like the other one…” Fracture murmurs.
“Because I’m not.” he looks at the paper with a dull look in his eyes.
Fracture crosses their legs underneath themself. They placed their hands on their knees, looking up. “Then...who are you?”
The man turns to Fracture, stretching his hand out to them. “Forge. That’s...what I call myself.”
“Call yourself?” Fracture tilts their head.
“I...don’t actually remember who I am.” he says blankly, pulling his hand to his chest. “So...that’s what I call myself.”
“Oh..” Fracture nods. “I’m Fracture. Why am I here?”
Forge gives them a shrug, holding his paper up to show them. “This is all I know about you.”
The paper reads:
-
Name: Sans
Age: 18
Gender: female
Att: 2
Def: 3
HP: 0.1
LV: 1
SOUL: Purple, PERSEVERANCE
-
Fracture blinks slowly. Female? They-she was an adult? Then...why couldn’t she remember what being a child was like? Why couldn’t she remember anything but her name?
Forge looks at her, his eyes narrowing. “What is it?”
Fracture looks up at him, observing his facial features. Come to think of it, he actually...actually looked...familiar? Why didn’t she notice earlier?
“What?” Forge begins to look uncomfortable. He backs up. “What is it you see that I cannot?”
Fracture closes her eyes, shaking her head. “N-nothing-it’s nothing-” she holds her head, shaking it.
“Hey-”
“Are you alright?” Forge leans closer to her, his eyes furrowed in concern.
“Hold up-”
Forge places his hand in the cage, laying it on Fracture’s shoulder. He half expected her to back away in fright, but oddly enough, she seemed more comfortable. She grabs his hand, pressing her cheek against it, tears pricking the edges of her eyes.
“Wait for me!!”
“S-Sans-” he mumbles. “What’s gotten into you, I wonder?”
Fracture stifled a sob, her eyes going completely blank.
“Dad please…”
“Don’t leave me behind!”
“Dad...Dad?” she looks up in shock.
Forge pulls his hand away, backing up. His expression is riddled in confusion. “Wh-what are you speaking of?”
“Wait!” she cries, grabbing at his hand. She looks up at him, her expression bewildered. “you-you-I know you-”
“No, you don’t!” Forge cries in frustration, tugging his hand away again. He stands up, marching out of the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story