Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > FUN

Some nights

by Waves 0 reviews

Oh no

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: G - Genres: Angst - Published: 2021-07-12 - 762 words

0Unrated
Some nights


He woke up to joe tom, and brad in his room. Waiting.
“WAKE UP” brad yelled
“Joeys in the car already-“ joe said
“He never gets up early… “Tom sighed

“I’m awake…” for some reason Steven felt awful. It wasn’t the drinks but he couldn’t figure out why or how he felt so bad.

Tom and brad grabbed him and pulled him out of bed. “Let’s go already”

“Gimme a second!” Steven said Exasperated. He looked at joe who looked at him with wide eyes. He wondered what was wrong.
He looked At the man confused but not remembering a thing about last night.

The rushed down to the car. Steven had to drive. This would give him some time to think of what was bothering him. He starred at the trees and the sun. Wondering what happened and why joe was so wide eyed at him.

Maybe he would find out eventually.

Joe on the other hand. Knew everything that happened. But would he tell him ? Hell no.

The boys were in the back doing more coke as they made their way to Brooklyn.

“Hey so… was Steven hard to take care of? Joe.” Tom asked
“The idiot fell asleep as soon as we got there.”
“Oh I see. “

Joe went to lie down. He didn’t wanna think about Steven rn. He wanted to think about girls or something. Not him.

////


They got to the venue. “I’m going to go look around” said Tom
“I’ll join you “ brad said as Joey went along too.
That left him and Steven.

He scratched his head nervously, and stared at steven.
“ so umm, what would you like to figure out first?”
“I’d like to see the lighting first thing last time I felt like a fucking idiot with the green light over me”
“Ok, let’s go”

After that they went and checked on multiple things keeping their minds in check.

But Steven couldn’t help but think about last night and how bothered he was just being around joe, something told him that something happened.

“Hey joe!” He grabbed his hand
“Eh!?!”
“ what happened last night I barely remember- i feel sick to my stomach And I have no idea why… you took me back to the hotel”
“ what.. nothing happened. Not that I know of… you… you fell asleep”
The way he said that didn’t feel right but he believed him, there shouldn’t be anything wrong.
Joe pulled his hand away that’s when Steven realized. The warmth he felt went away.

They had kissed.
Once.


Steven stopped in his tracks.. staring at joe with a blank expression.
Joe stared back “what”
“N-nothing!”
He looked and ran away from him the entire time the show was on.
He made sure he wasn’t alone with him. He realized what happened on his own. When joe pulled his hand away.

What was this feeling? Not disgust. But worry. He clenched his fist.
Wondering why joe didn’t say anything. But how could he? Even say something about it. But even this small thing. He missed him. This small amount of time away from each other was enough for him to miss him.

But the after party…

Steven sat between Joey and Tom. While joe sat beside brad. Across from them. They had beer. And a bottle.

Tom was telling a story about a girl in the front row. That she pulled off her shirt or something.

Steven had noticed too but wasn’t really in the headspace for girls rn. All he could see was joe, acting funny the whole night. He was getting avoided too. He knew why now. But he wanted him to at least try to be civil with him, before the boys noticed.

He grabbed Tom by the neck and held him in place” pls we all know that if a girl did that to you! Your girl would go nuts-“
“Shut up Steven like you’d even care if a girl did that to you! You’re gay-“
Steven stood and stopped. He let him go.
The room was silent.
Steven pushed Tom over.
“FUCK YOU-“
Steven may or may not have had some drinks in his system already.

“Steven, what’s wrong? “ Joey helped him up. Steven starred at joe. With clear anger on his face.

“NEVERMIND. “ he stormed out.
They all looked To joe.
“Fuck that I’m not chasing-“
Tom stared At him pleadingly.
“FINE” he stormed out too but going after steven.
Sign up to rate and review this story