Categories > Books > Phantom of the Opera > Erik/Christine Oneshots

Erik/Christine Oneshots

by operaghostangst 0 reviews

Just what the title says. Some will be modern, some will be the canon time period and the rest will be alternate universes that I decide to try. Some will have more than one part.

Category: Phantom of the Opera - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Erik - Published: 2021-07-26 - 614 words

0Unrated
It was going so well. One would have to be blind to not see that and he most certainly was not. In fact, he saw better in the dreary cave that he lived in than most, even without the multitude of candles. The candles were just there for his lovely Christine's sake. The poor girl would be utterly terrified if he had brought her down to something that seemed to be full of endless night. However, the masked being soon became distracted by the tantalizing way that she tilted her head, leaving the side of her neck exposed. If he dipped his head just so, it wouldn't be difficult at all. The scent of her blood called to him in ways that he couldn't describe.

The masked man wasn't truly a man at all, nor was he an angel. No. He was a monster, in more ways than one. So when those beautiful eyes closed and her little hand rested on the unmasked side of his face as if encouraging him? He gave in. He could no longer help himself. He didn't wish to continue existing if he would one day have to be without this angel of his. He licked his lips, his song trailing off as he leaned forward slowly and allowed his fangs to pierce her delicate neck. He was as gentle as he could manage with a violent act.

A surprised and slightly pained gasp left Christine as her eyes opened in one quick movement. She knew she should fight against this... creature but she couldn't bring herself to do so. Now that the initial puncture had been created it was an almost pleasurable feeling, to have the vampire drinking from her. The vampire that had been her angel. Perhaps she had always known that something was off, this was hardly what she was expecting. She felt herself growing fainter and weaker the longer he drank. She feared that he wasn't going to stop. That he had lured her to kill her. "Angel..." Christine whimpered, the plea lost to her own mind. She wasn't sure if she was asking him to stop or to finish it.

Much to her relief, the arm around her tightened as if making to hold her up. This was followed by the feeling of him pulling away and a little bit of blood trickling down her neck. He leaned forward and licked it up with what sounded like the smallest of groans. Before her sluggish mind could catch up with what was having, his free hand left her hip and he was using his teeth to remove the leather glove. He bit his own wrist and held it in front of her face. She wasn't sure what drove her to do it, but she latched onto his arm and immediately held it in place due to the fear that he would try to pull away after he gave a ragged grunt in response. She drank in earnest, surprised that it didn't taste as horrible as it should.

It wasn't too long before she lost consciousness, giving into the darkness that was encompassing her. Erik caught her and lifted her with ease, peering down at her. The change would take time, but it was irreversible at this point. She could never return to the garish light of day- but perhaps she wouldn't care. Perhaps she could come to love him, not just as her angel but as a man. Time would only tell. For now, he carried her over to the imposing swan bed and laid her down, closing the curtains around her. He only lingered for a few minutes before he returned to his organ.
Sign up to rate and review this story