Categories > TV > Teen Wolf > Heartbreak

Heartbreak

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

When Y/N witnesses her boyfriend cheating on her, she runs into Stiles’ arms for comfort.

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2021-08-05 - 1255 words - Complete

0Unrated
T/W: Cheating


A wide smile spread across your face as you walked up the footpath to your house. You had worked long hours all week and were desperate to get home to your boyfriend. Turning the key in the lock, you stepped inside and closed the door. “Hey honey, I’m home!” You shrugged your coat off your shoulders and hung it on the rack, furrowing your eyebrows in confusion when no reply was given.

You began to search the house. First the sitting room, then the kitchen, even the shed outside. Your boyfriend was nowhere to be seen. Given the supernatural happenings that had been happening recently in Beacon Hills, anxiety and panic began to set in. What if he had been taken by something, or worse, killed? Tears began to stream down your face as you continued your search, no signs of him being home.

You began to make your way up the stairs, anxiety setting into your bones. You heard muffled groans as you walked closer and closer to your shared bedroom. Thinking your boyfriend was in trouble, you rushed up the stairs and knocked the door open with your shoulder. What you saw next made you sick to your stomach.

There lying before you, in your bed, were your boyfriend and your best friend, naked and on top of each other. The anxiety in your body soon turned to anger as you took in the scene before you. Your boyfriend scrambled off the bed and cambered around the room for clothes. “Y/N, baby, this isn’t what you think it is.”

You closed your eyes and shook your head in frustration. “Are you really gonna spin me that line after I just walked in and seen you on top of her.” You looked over at your bestfriend, who had wrapped herself in the sheets, and narrowed your eyes at her in a threatening way. “Get the fuck out of my house, now!” She scrambled up from the bed, gathered her clothes and sped out of the room.

Tommy, your boyfriend, took a step towards you but you stepped back. “Listen, Y/N, she means nothing to me. You’re the one that I love.” You scoffed and put your hands on your hips. “If you loved me, you wouldn’t have gotten into bed with her!’

“Well what was I supposed to do?! You’ve been working so much recently, I’ve barely seen you! At least with her, I could actually spend time with her without any complaining about her job or whining because she’s too tired. She actually makes time for me, unlike you!”

Tears sprung to your eyes as his words sunk into you. “How fucking dare you! I’ve been working my ass off to provide for the two of us and you repay me by cheating on me with my best friend! You’re not supposed to anything Tommy, other than be supportive and understanding. But you can’t even do that. You’re pathetic!”

You turned around and flew down the stairs, grabbing your coat from the rack. Heavy footsteps followed you down the stairs. “Me? I’m pathetic? I’m not the one who’s storming off in a hissy fit and not even bothering to listen to my side of the story! You’re so self-involved, Y/N. I don’t know why I ever loved you.”

You opened your mouth in shock as those last words fell out of his mouth. You swung your arm back and slapped Tommy across the cheek, leaving behind a burning red handprint, before opening the door and slamming it behind you.

image
Stiles was busy working on a project for school when he heard three loud knocks on the door. He put down his pen and went to answer it. He opened the door and was immediately engulfed in a hug, knocking the breath out of him. “Woah, woah. What’s the matter?” With watery eyes, you looked up at Stiles and frowned slightly. “Why do I always go for the wrong guys, Sti? I never learn.”

Realisation set into Stiles’ features as he closed the door. “What did he do?” Your head hung low as you sat down on the sofa. You lifted your hands to your face and began to cry, your body shaking. Stiles ran over to your side and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you into his chest. He placed a kiss on the top of your head and waited patiently for your sobs to subside.

You let out a heavy breath as you calmed down. Opening your eyes, you found chocolate brown ones staring back at you. A slight blush creeped onto your cheeks as those eyes took in every feature. “You look so beautiful when you cry.” Your blush deepened at Stiles’ confession. He rubbed his thumbs over your cheeks and brushed away the loose strands of hair from your face.

“Tell me what happened, Y/N.” You closed your eyes and took a deep breath before recalling the events that had occurred just a hour before. Your breath began to hitch slightly as you went over the hurtful things that Tommy had said to you which was when Stiles’ muscles tightened with anger. As you finished, fresh tears fell from your eyes. Stiles leaned over and kissed the tears away from your face.

He brought you into his chest where the beat of his heart soothed you, leaving you in a calm and safe state. Fingers began to run through your hair as your breathing returned to normal but you could still sense the anger radiating from his body. You began to rub your hands up and down his arms in an attempt to calm him down.

He looked down at you as you looked up at him, a frustrated expression on his face. “I just don’t see how anybody could say those things to you. You’re the most amazing person I know. You don’t deserve to be treated like that. You should be with somebody who knows how lucky they are to be with you, who worships the ground you walk on. Somebody like –“

“Somebody like you?” Now it was his turn to blush. He lowered his head and nodded without locking eyes with you. You placed two fingers under his chin and raised his face to meet yours, placing a soft kiss on your lips. You leaned back and waited for his reaction. Sties wrapped his hand around the back of your neck and pulled you into him, smashing his lips on yours.

A passionate and fiery kiss erupted as all of the emotions from the evening were poured into that one kiss. Years of built up feelings were finally able to be free as hands explored the others’ body, entangling in each others hair. Pulling apart for breath, both you and Stiles erupted into nervous giggles.

“You don’t know how long I’ve wanted to do that. Seeing you with worthless guys broke my heart. I wanted to be the one to care for you, to love you.” “And now you will be.”

You engulfed Stiles in a tight hug and pressed a hard but passionate kiss on his lips, knocking the breath out of him. Smiles erupted onto both of your lips as you pulled apart once again. You leaned your head on Stiles’ shoulder as you both sat in silence, completely intent with the others company.
Sign up to rate and review this story