Categories > TV > Teen Wolf > Heartbreak

Moved On

by SamDeanCass 0 reviews

When Y/N’s ex and their ‘best friend’ spots Y/N out with Stiles, things turn ugly.

Category: Teen Wolf - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2021-08-05 - 566 words - Complete

0Unrated
T/W: Verbal Abuse, Swearing


You sighed with happiness as you walked hand-in-hand with Stiles around Beacon Hills Mall. Stiles smiled down at you and squoze your hand. “What are you so happy about?” You smiled up at Stiles and leant your head slightly on his shoulder as you walked. “This is the happiest I’ve been in ages. I can’t remember the last time I enjoyed going to the mall with somebody.”

It has been 3 months since you caught your ‘best friend’ in the arms of your boyfriend. You thought you’d be in pieces, but ever since you ran into Stiles’ arms that night, everything had changed for the better. You never knew what you were missing out on when you were in a relationship with your ex until Stiles became your boyfriend.

Stiles leant down and pressed a small kiss to your cheek, but his smile soon turned to worry when he seen the expression on your face change dramatically. He followed your gaze until he found what you were looking at. Your ex-boyfriend and your ‘best friend’ were walking towards you, smug smiles on their faces.

You could feel the palms of your hands become sweaty with anxiety as they edged closer and closer. Stiles squoze your hand in reassurance as they stopped in front of you. “Well, look at what the cat dragged in. Weak, pathetic Y/N with her new scrawny boyfriend. I can’t believe you left me to be with him. If you ask me, that’s a step down.” Tommy swung his arm around your ‘best friend’s’ shoulders and pecked her on the head.

You narrowed your eyes at him before stepping forward, letting go of Stiles’ hand. “Gabby, you better get this cheating little leech out of my face before I do something nobody’s going to like.” Tommy stepped right in front of you, your nose hitting his chest. You stared up at him, narrowing your eyes, as he done the same as you.

Gabby stood in the background, guilt riddling her. She felt guilty for how she dealt with her feelings and wished that she had told you first. She didn’t make any eye contact with you and begged Tommy not to confront you, but of course he didn’t listen. Gabby didn’t want anything to do with what was happening and wanted to walk away.

Stiles stepped forward to your side. “Back away, pal. We don’t want any trouble.” Tommy turned his attention to Stiles. “Well, maybe tell your little slut about that next time before she starts throwing names about.” At that moment, you completely saw red. Your hand came flying back, curling it into a fist, before rushing it forward and punching Tommy, sending him flying backwards.

He stumbled back a little bit, blood pouring from his nose. Tommy wiped the blood from his nose and began to walk right towards you but Stiles blocked his path. “You touch her and I can assure you that you will have every supernatural person that we know hunting your ass.” Stiles gave a smug smirk. “Plus, you really did deserve that. My girlfriend has a good swing.”

Stiles took hold of your hand once again and led you out of the mall, leaving Tommy standing furious in the middle and Gabby trying her best to calm him down.
Sign up to rate and review this story