Categories > Games > Resident Evil > karl heisenberg kinktober extravaganza!

karl heisenberg kinktober extravaganza!

by fortunecookie 0 reviews

it is officially october, and you know what that means. reader is gender neutral unless stated otherwise

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-10-02 - 648 words

0Unrated
day 1 - prompt: handjob

-

-

-

It was dead of night when you felt Karl stir next to you. 2:30 am when he started squirming.

You watched his chest rise up and down, breathing heavily. Eyebrows furrowed, lips parting to let out a sound that was a mix between and quiet groan and a sigh. You saw a bit of his lower body squirm out of the corner of your eye. Your gaze immediately shifted downward.

And lo and behold, he indeed had a hard on.

While you were preoccupied staring at his junk, he finally gained consciousness. His eyes fluttered opened and slowly focused to see your face flushed and eyes wide staring downwards at him.

When he looked down at himself and saw, he immediately went to cover himself and leave the room, but you stopped him.

You gently put a hand on his shoulder, “Babe… do you want me to help you?”

He stopped for a few seconds and muddled it over, then sighed and nodded his head.

“Please.”

-

And that’s how it lead up to this.

You’re curled up to Karl’s side, hand down his boxers. One of his hands gripped the sheets, knuckles turning white.

You twisted your hand upwards on his shaft, to which he threw his head back.

“Shit!” He cried out through gritted teeth. He was close, you’d been working him for awhile now. You watched as a bead of sweat traveled down the base of his perfectly straining throat before cowering away into his collarbone. Your eyes went down further.

His shirt was scrunched up slightly, his abs exposed and doused with sweat. You marveled at how his muscles contracted with every breath or squirm of his body.

Your eyes were about to travel further down when he started to talk.

“Please-“ he gasped. Your eyes shot up to look at his face. He looked utterly pitiful. He breathed heavily through his nose. Eyes shut tight, bottom lip caught between his teeth, eyebrows furrowed. You loved it.

“Please what, baby?” It’s not often you see Karl Heisenberg begging, so you’re milking this as much as you can.

“Please- I wanna cum, I-I don’t think I can-… Please, please, please, just let me finish!” He was getting restless, you could see and hear it in his voice. You’d been jerking him off for the past ten minutes and weren’t planning on stopping anytime soon, but you couldn’t say no to him in that moment.

“Hmm, alright. Since you begged so nicely for me.” You teased.

Your mouth latched onto his neck. Sucking, kissing, and biting. Your tongue circled a bruise already forming from your attack on his throat. Your hand speed up in pace, occasionally slowing down to squeeze the tip of his dick when your hand jerked upwards.

Strained moans and groans fell from Karl’s mouth. It took one more stroke of your hand when he finally came. His body tensed up, back arching and his head thrown back far. A look of pure ecstasy was on his face, his mouth agape slightly. Sound ceased from him for a moment, before a slight moan feel from him.

You stroked him slowly, riding his orgasm out until his body loosened up. He was sprawled out on the bed, catching his breath and bathing in the afterglow of his orgasm. Your hand went to brush a few stray hairs out of his face.

“You did great, baby.” You said, resting your head on his shoulder.

He let out a breathy chuckle, “It was all you, sweetheart.”

You smiled and turned to go get a washcloth to clean him up.

He yawned, “Lemme make it up to you in the morning, hm?”

“You better!” You yelled over your shoulder, walking into the bathroom.

He chuckled before letting sleep take him.

-
Sign up to rate and review this story