Categories > Games > Resident Evil > karl heisenberg kinktober extravaganza!

chapter 2

by fortunecookie 0 reviews

hehehehhe you get ate

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2021-10-05 - 640 words

0Unrated
day 2 - prompt: eating out
(reader is afab in this chapter, but will still be referred to with gender neutral pronouns)

-

-

-

You’re sprawled out on the mattress, pulled to the edge of the bed where your legs rest on Heisenberg’s shoulders. His face currently buried between your thighs.

You’re panting and a moaning mess. You tried keeping your composure, but unfortunately Karl knows how to use his mouth.

“K-Karl, please.” You huffed out, clutching a pillow to your chest, anything to try to ground yourself.

He hums into your sex, and the vibration shoots an electrifying wave of pleasure throughout your body. You groan loudly while your eyes roll to the back of your head. Karl’s lips latch around your clit sucking hard, one of his fingers gently massaging your opening. It was so frustrating, you wish he’d just fuck you with his fingers already.

“Dammit, please just fuck me-“

“Shh,” he cuts you off, his piercing eyes looking up into your soul. His tone is calm, but his eyes. No one has ever looked at you with so much lust and dominance like he had. “Patience, babydoll.”

His calm authority has you shutting up, nodding slowly. He resumes, dipping forward, licking up the length of your sex, and begins tonguing at your glistening folds before moving back to your clit.

He gathers some of your slick onto his fingers before slowly pushing in a single digit into you. The feeling sends you reeling, finally getting what you want. Your bucking your hips up into his hand, wanting feel it deeper.

He grunts and holds your hips down with his other hand firmly. You whine before dropping your hips. He focuses on stretching you out. Pumping in and out slowly, making scissoring motions inside you occasionally. He teases you by pulling all the way out and massaging your opening for a second.

He pumps another finger in when he feels you’re ready. You’re squirming again, and a moan escapes you. The feeling is absolutely delicious. His fingers are bigger than yours, and it feels much more fulfilling than when you touched yourself.

He goes slow like he’s been doing, but then he starts to speed up. And then goes even faster.

You nearly sob at the speed he’s set. He’s so deep, he’s hitting your g-spot with every thrust. He’s suckling and licking harder at your clit. You physically can’t help your squirming. A knot begins to form in your stomach and you know you’re about to cum.

“Heisen, I can’t-!” You frantically throw the pillow and dig your fingers into his scalp, gripping his hair. Pumping faster, he moans into you and once again the extra vibration shocks you with pleasure and suddenly you’re over the edge.

Your back arches and you see white. Your hips buck uncontrollably, toes curling. The orgasm lasts long, and the feeling of pure bliss rushes over your entire body and it has you groaning hard. He’s thrusting you through it, your hips moving along with his hand and he allows it.

When your orgasm eventually subsides, you relax fully again, enjoying the nice tingling sensation that takes its place. Heisenberg steadily pulls the two digits out and laps up the slick until your clean.

You prop yourself up on your elbows and look down, you both lock eyes. He’s sucking clean the fingers that were previously in you. His eyes are lidded and his pupils are blown wide. He lets go of his fingers with a ‘pop’.

“You taste good.” He hums approvingly.

You’re blushing furiously and look away. “You can’t just say stuff like that!”

He chuckles, “Hey, I’m just being honest.”

You both smile at each other.

-
Sign up to rate and review this story