Categories > Games > Resident Evil > karl heisenberg kinktober extravaganza!

chapter 3

by fortunecookie 0 reviews

sooo you accidentally get turned on while making out with karl

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: R - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2021-10-09 - 926 words

0Unrated
day 3 - prompt: thigh riding

-

-

-

Sometimes Karl got stressed. Really stressed with work and dealing with the other Lords’ bullshit. So to relieve stress he would ask, albeit awkwardly, for your affection.

You always happily obliged. Some days you would cuddle and watch a movie, some days you’d nap together, or some days it would get… heated.

Today was one of those days. Karl had a particularly rough week and he had asked for some kisses, and you happily agreed. It started innocent, but progressively got intense.

You found yourself sitting in his lap, your arms wrapped around his neck and his hands resting on your hips. Both of you were utterly breathless, you’d been making out for the past five minutes and barely gave each other a break for air.

Your tongues intertwined, his hands rubbed and squeezed at your hips encouragingly. You sighed into the kiss, you could feel how warm his hands were through your clothes. A nice tingle resonated in your body. You loved moments like this with him.

Suddenly, Karl decided to quickly take your bottom lip between his teeth before trailing soft kisses down your jaw onto your neck. Everything you were feeling felt so heavenly and right, it shocked you how good he could always make you feel.

Your head lolled to the side as he kissed and sucked on the sensitive skin of your throat. He found your pulse and focused on it, trailing his tongue on the area.

“Mmph, Karl…” You shivered delightfully at the attention. Your hands gripped at his shoulders.

You feel the vibration of a hum on your skin and then he’s gripping your hips and pulling you closer to him. The sudden action caused your crotch to rub against his thigh, which in turn brought unexpected pleasure. You gasped, the feeling shot through your core and it forced a strained moan out of you.

Karl halted his movements, as did you. He slowly looked up as you hesitantly pushed back a little to look at him.

You stared at each in silence for a bit before an apology spilled from you, “I… I’m sorry, it’s just when you-“ He interrupted you with a look and a smirk.

“Hey, no need to apologize, babe. That feel good?” He asked, his hands massaging your hips again. This time it felt much more sensual, especially with that smirk on is face.

You gulped and nervously nodded. Karl shook his head, “Use your words, babydoll.”

Your face heated up, was he seriously going to make you say it?

“Yes… it felt good. Really good.”

“You want me to do it again?”

“Please.”

That’s all he needed. One of his hands came up to your head to pull you into another heated kiss. You happily returned it, tilting your head to deepen it the best you could. His other hand guided your hips to roll, the friction was absolutely amazing. You grunted into the kiss and gripped onto his shoulders.

His hand fell from your head and both of his hands were on your hips, making your hips grind hard and faster. You whined, the pleasure was immense and his thigh was rubbing right where you needed him.You could feel his thigh moving with the rolls of your hips to encourage more friction, and by god was it working.

The kiss became increasingly uncoordinated, but Karl was loving it. He drank up all the moans and groans that left your throat. You could feel that familiar knot of pleasure slowly began to form in the pit of your stomach and you had to break away from the kiss.

You rested your forehead against his, panting heavily. Your eyes were shut tight, focused on the pleasure. Heisenberg stared in wonder at your expression, he loved making you feel this good.

“Karl,” you gasped out, “I don’t think I can last much longer.”

“Mm, then don’t wait, baby. Cum for me.” One of his came up your jaw, moving your head so your throat was exposed and once again resumed his attack.
His tongue circled newly formed hickeys. He left love bites and suckled on your carotid.

You hung your head back as the added sensations built up, strained moans spilled from you. All it took was just a few more hard thrusts before the band holding your pleasure snapped, and your orgasm washed over you. You whined as the feeling numbed your senses and your thighs shook, collapsing onto Karl completely.

Once you collected yourself enough, you felt Heisenberg softly stroking your hair and whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

“That was fantastic, baby. Absolutely show-stopping, you were so beautiful.”

You laughed breathlessly into his neck, feeling yourself become sleepy.

“Getting tired babe?” He pressed a kiss to your temple.

You nodded, stifling a yawn.

“Alright, c’mon. Off to bed with you.” He said as he picked you up, heading to the bedroom.

You hummed, but a thought crosses your mind.

“Mm, wait. What about you?” You were so tired that you nearly forgot about Heisenberg. Which was clearly very evident with the hard on you’d been grinding on for the past ten minutes.

“Don’t worry about me, honey bee. You need your rest.” He said gently, a slight rasp to his words.

“Let me make you feel good later, please?” You sighed comfortably as he laid you down on your shared bed. He smiled, petting your hair back.

“Whatever you want, sweet cheeks.”
Sign up to rate and review this story