Categories > Games > Resident Evil > karl heisenberg kinktober extravaganza!

chapter 4

by fortunecookie 0 reviews

prompt: choking/spanking

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: G - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2021-10-16 - 510 words

0Unrated
day 4 - prompt: choking/spanking

-

-

-

You had wanted to try something new in the bedroom, and Karl happily obliged.

You were bent over the edge of the bed, your pants and underwear discarded. All you were wearing was your baggy sweater, which had been ridden up some, exposing your back.

Around your neck was a metal collar, delightfully snug. You could feel a weird, almost electrical energy reverberating through the metal. It felt good, unusually. Your thoughts were distracted when you felt a pair of hands on your lower back. Heisenberg’s.

His hand massaged your lower back before they slowly made their way up, fingers trailing up your spine. The slight touch of just his fingertips made you shiver at the feeling. He chuckled, and the sound made your core tingle. The metal collar slowly enclosed on your neck. It was gentle, but the pressure was enough to make you blissfully lightheaded.

Your head dropped onto the comfortable bedding, basking in the feeling as Karl’s hand slowly grazed down your back, massaging your ass cheeks. You whined at the feeling, wiggling your hips. He leaned down, his chest hitting up against your back. You could feel his hot breath fan across your ear. You shuddered again, he felt like a predator above you like this. And that made you his prey, waiting to be devoured.

“We’re gonna start with just one, alright sweetheart?” His hand came up to pet your hair back.

You managed to nod your head, stammering out an acknowledgment. The collar had loosened but your head was still foggy. One of his large hands came down and massaged your right ass cheek for a long moment.

“Ready?” He whispered in your ear, still hovering over you.

“Yes.” You exhaled. And-

Smack!

His hand crashed down on your backside. It was a short, electric feeling of pain. Your body surged forward, a gasp ruptured from your throat. The surge of the feeling almost made you choke. While the strike brought pain, it also brought a strange twinge of pleasure. And it made you rub your thighs together to gain some friction. The sensation quickly subsided, leaving a warm, tingling radiation to your ass.

The same hand that brought you pain quickly massaged your inflamed cheek, Heisenberg whispered words of praise in your ear.

“Shh, shh it’s alright. It’s over. Are you alright?” He turned you over so he could look at your face. His hands cupped your cheeks and examined you.

Your breathing was uneven, you were still trying to process the shock of the strike. Your eyes were glazed over, but you managed to look back into his eyes.

“That… felt great.” A breathy giggle left you.

He laughed along with you, his lips coming to crash on yours. You moaned into the kiss, grinding your sex down onto his thigh that rested between your legs.

He broke the kiss, “Eager, are we?” His hazel eyes bore into yours.

“Please…” Your eyes must’ve looked desperate.

“Hurt me, again.”

-
Sign up to rate and review this story