Categories > Original > Fantasy > Britain X Germany (The Iron Love)

Chapter 1: Love Relationship

by AustriaHungary1867 0 reviews

Britain decides it would be time to hook up with Germany and start a true relationship with him. Germany is also willing to take Britain as his girlfriend, wishing for her to become very caring for...

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2021-10-14 - Updated: 2021-10-15 - 2206 words - Complete

0Unrated
1885 A.D

Out in the streets in a small Victorian neighborhood, 15 kilometers away from Vienna, a fourteen-year-old girl named Great Britain is walking taking some fresh air. Then she notices, a bicycle that looks odd. The bicycle had a motor implanted and on it was her childhood friend and now her crush, Germany, same age, riding the bike.

Germany was riding it to the nearby shop to buy something and then just go back to his new house he bought. So how come a 14-year-old have a new house to live in all alone? The answer can be found when we look into Germany's past.

Prologue

Born on January 18th, 1871, Germany didn't have a pleasant childhood until at the age of 9 when things became worse for Germany as his older brother, Austria-Hungary left him. Both Germany and Austria-Hungary had time together but Austria-Hungary was constantly pressured and abused by his parents. Things were truly worse for Germany realizing how much pressure he would have from his parents without his older brother. The parents realized that Germany was the only thing left for them and wanted him to become "perfect". Germany was far too young to do anything and had to endure the abuse for very long.

First off, Germany was constantly spanked for every minor or major wrongdoing. This greatly affected him with the school performance. When he wasn't physically able to do chores because of the abuse, his parents would berate him. When he was 11, his father punched him in the stomach because he apparently kissed Britain. This caused him to go away for a few days until returning back to the scene of hell. When Germany turned 13, he rebelled and did the same thing as Austria-Hungary did.

At that age, Germany found shelter and spent the next year living with his childhood friend Britain and her mother who was fun-loving and very caring for both of them. You guessed it, Britain had a normal and great childhood but also felt sorry for Germany for having the total opposite. At the age of 14, using a load of wealth he stole from his parents secretly as a act of revenge months ago, Germany purchased a nice house located not too far from his shelter and his old house.

There, Germany went to make a invention that probably would change the whole world and he first started with a bicycle. As a child, Germany loved to make things but his parents weren't happy about that and they wanted him to become something else. Without his parents, Germany was able to refresh his knowledge from his childhood and modify a bicycle with a motor, realizing it could potentially change the way of transporting things.

After finishing shopping, Germany went back to his new house with the motorbike and once again was spotted by Britain. This time Britain decided to sneak up on him as soon as he enters the house. Britain is quite the smart girl and athletic. At the age of 6, she learned how to read other people's minds starting of from her mother. By the time she was 10, she was able to do multiple tasks way faster than her mother.

And so with her great sneaking ability she managed to ambush her way to his home and gently tapped him on the shoulder upon entry. Germany turns around quite surprised to see Britain appear "out of nowhere". Both Britain and Germany eventually get in the house and have a normal talk until Britain reveals to him how she has a crush on him. Germany, feeling the need of this opportunity in his life also reveals how he wished for a girl like her who could at least understand him and help him.

Both of them decided to kiss each other on the lips, blushing naturally one another from the kiss. Thus begins the love story of Britain and Germany. The couple would even develop their own official nickname as Anglo-Germania

Chapter 1: Love relationship starts

Britain and Germany now often see each other. Germany had a very unique date with Britain as they not only complimented one another but also played in the green field with a small hill slope. Usually they had games such as tag or hide and seek mostly but also had fun indoors. During every weekend, Germany and Britain spent their quality time with Britain's mother (Germany wasn't yet disowned by his parents but he never had a talk with them ever again) who began to slowly age as time would pass by.

1886 A.D

At the age of 15, Germany has finished a long project about a vehicle that could move without horses behind. It is the year that Germany was starting to grow his true success from his creativity, a metal carriage machine (or simply, Automobile or Car) that could move without any horse pulling it. Not only does it improve the free rights for horse animals that were enslaved for centuries but it also improves the rate of movement that this machine can go.

Britain, who turned 15 five months later got on and rode with Germany as part of her birthday. They were riding around the neighborhood and eventually got to the shop, the same shop where Germany rode his motorbike to (his motorbike is still in stable condition). After their test ride, they went back and talked about the future of transport and how Germany's invention could make him successful.

1887 A.D

Britain and Germany are now both 16 years old, young adults but still underaged. Britain and Germany begin to develop their true love to one another but promise to "truly have fun" when they are married. Germany is now good-looking with a handsome moustache and a quite "manly" body shape covered by his luxurious clothes. Britain is now a young dame with a long white dress almost touching the ground (very common female Victorian style clothing during the 19th century) and a "crown" which her mother gave for her 16th birthday.

This is where the first troubles come in during the relationship. During a walk, Britain notices her childhood bully, France. France is few months older than Britain but a few weeks younger then Germany. The rivalry between Britain and France is shared by their medieval ancestors who fought in a 116 year conflict named "The Hundred Years War" from 14th century all the way into the second half of the 15th century.

With Britain and France bragging over who's boyfriend is better, Germany manages to walk Britain out of the situation for some "tea time" at a local restaurant. Then, Britain hugged Germany a lot that it made it real comfortable for him to spend time with Britain. During the whole day, Britain was quite fun-loving and cute towards Germany eventually seducing him.

1888 A.D

Germany's long gone brother, Austria-Hungary returns. The great news is that he also found a nice and cute girl, a year younger than him. Austria-Hungary had lived to tell his own tale of success and hope from the age of 13 to 21. Britain asked the girl about her name and she said that her name is Italy, in a quite mediterranean accent. Both of them had a nice long day talk where Austria-Hungary told how he is planning to move in near Germany (not a country but a countryhuman) so they both could hangout a lot more than ever.

In the Autumn of 1888, Austria-Hungary moved in the neighborhood and spent time with Germany and Britain along with his new girlfriend, Italy.

1889 A.D

Britain and Germany are now both 18. They are now true young adults rather than late-teenagers. Britain decides it would be time to do some "extra fun" in the bedroom. Germany unfortunately takes this as a literal meaning of playing a game, not knowing anything about human reproduction.

Things get very odd in the bedroom when Germany says how he made up a game called "Flying Human" in which he lifted Britain up and said that she needed to pretend that she's flying. Of course, despite being weirded out and confused, Britain agreed and decided to play along. Then there was a pillow fight between them and it was also truly fun.

After that, Britain said that it was now "her turn" to pick something to do for fun. She told Germany to lay down on the bed and eventually mentioned the word "sex" which didn't go well for Germany.

It turned out that Germany had experienced a severe traumatic event when as a little kid he watched his parents have sex and was disgusted by "the position of it". The next day, his parents went on a ballistic rage about how he was a "monster" and a "foolish boy" for doing what was considered not so inappropriate at first for a child until it later learns on, but how he could end up molesting girls around him.

This set a post-traumatic episode for Germany. He panicked and had a short breath. When Britain finally calmed him out of it, he explained the day he witnessed it and how it changed his view about "sex". Britain who wanted to do this was surprised and distraught by what she heard but eventually decided to explain to him the true meaning of the word and how it associates with human reproduction mostly.

However, it was decided that Germany and Britain should wait a little longer until "that thing" finally catches up with them.

1890 A.D

A new decade hurls in, it is now their fifth anniversary of the relationship that began in 1885. Together they celebrate it at Britain's house. Her mother now in her 50s, gladly prepares them a nice chocolate cake for the anniversary. They eat up the cake together, kiss each other and hug each other. They spend their entire day with their mother talking about how things changed in the last five years.

The next day, Austria-Hungary comes to spend time with Germany and Britain and also talk about his last five years of changes he made. Unfortunately, a shock reveal occurred. Austria-Hungary talked about what happened before he got a girlfriend and the two of them listen closely.

During his first years of freedom, Austria-Hungary didn't quite have any childhood friends to start with. When trying to make friends with someone living close to him, he would be often rejected or simply ignored as a outcast. He did buy a new house but had to suffer through depression until 16 when he met Italy and made friends with her and that they are now on a relationship for five years as well.

After their talk, Austria-Hungary and Italy waved goodbye to Germany and Britain leaving now two of them again. Germany showed a secret black box to Britain which when opened contained a diamond ring. Germany said that this is the "greatest ever time" in their life and that Britain should agree to his proposal. Britain, quite surprised, gladly accepted the diamond ring and said how they are going to get married once and for all.

1891 A.D

The year is 1891, Britain and Germany are now both 20 years old. Their new decade of their lives began and so their first thing to do was to organize a wedding and even a honeymoon. During their long talk about the wedding and the honeymoon, Britain mentioned about visiting the city of London or a couple of other nice places in the U.K such as Edinburgh, Cambridge, Oxford, Bristol, Cardiff and so on... Germany decided that their honeymoon should be in London. The wedding ceremony was to take place in Vienna.

The wedding

As the ceremony was held in a local church, a priest begins to read from the lectern and asks two of them if they should really consider themselves as a married couple. Both of them agree and they kiss each other on the lips as the crowd begins to cheer. A wedding party is then held at a city restaurant, there were beautiful cakes especially the Sacher Torte, drinks and even, beer.

After the wedding ceremony, Britain and Germany packed up and went on a honeymoon in London to spend their next two weeks as they visit famous places such as the Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and the Victoria palace standing next to the clock tower holding the Big Ben bell inside since the late 1850s.

Epilogue

Britain and Germany successfully create a family tree eventually giving birth to two of their children, one as a son and the other as a daughter, creating a long unbreakable family chain. Germany living the life happily ever after without his parents, became the CEO of powerful auto companies such as Mercedes, BMW, Audi and even Volkswagen. Britain also living happily ever after became a very caring mother of the children and spent great time with the family.

As for their parents, Britain's mother died from pneumonia in 1920s and usually for every mother's day, Britain and Germany along with others sometimes would visit the grave of the passed away mother. As for Germany's parents, they disowned him when he turned 18, considering that his age of consent is enough to make them completely isolated. Germany's parents died from alcohol-related diseases.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story