Categories > Original > Fantasy > Britain X Germany (The Iron Love)

Chapter 2: A new visitor

by AustriaHungary1867 0 reviews

Britain and Germany are now a married couple. However, a new visitor comes to see them.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2021-10-14 - 1346 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prologue

It is now 1891. Britain and Germany are a married couple and have just returned back from their two-week honeymoon in London. Britain receives a surprising letter from someone she knew from the childhood as well and that it is coming to see them today.

Chapter 2: A new visitor

Britain is excited to see her other childhood friend coming to see them. Germany didn't quite knew who it was until Britain hinted about the first romantic encounter Germany had to which Germany now remembered who is coming to see them after all these years. Britain's long gone childhood friend, Scandinavia, a very cute and good-looking dame but didn't had a perfect childhood.

Unlike Germany, Scandinavia's parents ignored her completely and continued to do so until she was 16 when they left her with her two younger sisters, Sweden and Norway. Sweden was older than Norway by a year but is 3 years behind Scandinavia. The trio were troubled without their parents and so, Scandinavia had to man up and get over it and do her best to protect and take care of her sisters.

This agonizing process lasted until they were old enough on their own (mostly around 18). During the attempted planning to kill their ignorant parents, Scandinavia received a letter that Britain and Germany were married and are now a happy couple. Realizing about the event and remembering the "Rose of Luck" that Germany gave to her when she was eight, she decided to cancel the plan and leave the parents to slowly rot rather then instantly end them.

After their honeymoon ended, Scandinavia came to Vienna to spend the next ten days before returning back. Upon the knock at the door, Britain full of joy opened the door and hugged Scandinavia who was older than her by two years. Scandinavia had a grey dress also stretching to almost touching the ground just like those other common Victorian women were in the 19th century.

Scandinavia also appeared a little taller than Britain but was nonetheless shorter by a centimeter or two from Germany. Upon seeing Germany, Scandinavia hugged him too and nicknamed him "Rose Boy" referring to the "Rose of Luck" he gave to her during the childhood. Germany blushed but eventually hugged Scandinavia too.

While Britain went to the kitchen to prepare lunch, Germany and Scandinavia eventually talked about their changes in their own lives. Germany even noticed how Scandinavia had a quite deep voice in comparison to other dames. When asked about that one, Scandinavia explained how she had a similar childhood like Germany but less severe than Germany's.

Things were beginning to heat as Scandinavia sat on Germany's lap while complimenting him about his deep voice too. Britain came out of the kitchen and so was lunch ready. The trio had a lunch that consisted of Wiener Schnitzel, Wurst, a little bit of cooked chicken and finally mashed potatoes. After lunch, they had a nice talk with each other for the remainder of the day.

For the night, Scandinavia slept with Germany and Britain. Germany was positioned in the middle of the bed with Britain and Scandinavia giggling as well as blushing at the two ends of it. The bed was surely "warm" for tonight!

The next day, Britain went for shopping leaving both Germany and Scandinavia for now. During her absence, Germany and Scandinavia got to know more about their own changes. Then, Scandinavia revealed to him that she was his first crush actually. Germany quite unsurprised because he didn't remember that, asks how. Scandinavia re-tells the story of how they first met each other in 1877 when both Germany and Britain were 6 and how Scandinavia was 8 at the time (note: Scandinavia was born in 1869, 2 years after Austria-Hungary).

Surprisingly, Germany then remembers the "Rose of Luck" he gave to her when she was 8 and how the rose brought her to see him again. With that being said, Germany blushed as Scandinavia gently patted him on the shoulder and the lap. Germany being distracted ends up kissing her on the lips triggering also her blushed, seduced reaction. They kissed each other for 2 minutes and eventually decided to do something else to clean their minds off.

So they spent their time at the backyard and had some fun there. Then they went for the green hill where they rolled up and down. Later they went to the park to taste the nature's beauty before returning back home just right before Britain was about to come. When Britain came she saw the two of them giggling and decided to join in for the fun.

Britain then made up a game called "The seducing game", a game where the two of them would test their seducing skills on Germany. Germany being their primary target and a little interested in the game watches as one does the challenge and the other waits for the turn. Of course, you guessed what happened during the game and how things looked in your own image.

After the game, it was dinner time and for dinner they had a more healthy meal comparing to yesterday. After the dinner, Scandinavia accidentally let's out her thought about having sex with Germany, completely surprising him to think of why such a thing would even come out from someone's mouth. Britain said that they were planning to do that but unfortunately due to the traumatic event he had as a child, they had to wait for the appropriate time to come.

Germany said that it's ok and that he knew a different method of "sex". When asked to demonstrate it, he got up, took Britain and kissed her by the "tongue" and he referred the tongue-kiss as "Oral sex". Britain, blushed, seduced and almost like a drunk person, is giggling with saliva out of her mouth before Germany cleans it off. Germany was as well blushed and seduced.

Then Scandinavia said how it was her turn to do it and got up and did the same "tongue-kiss" procedure, eventually making Germany pass out from too much seducing. All three spent the night in the bed with non-stop "dirty thinking".

The third day came in as if nothing happened last night and it was the same thing until the seventh day came in. During the seventh day, Germany and Britain sat behind a tree in the backyard. Scandinavia popped out from behind and sat with them too. Then, Germany being a romantic try-hard, decided to find out if a man can have two women in his life. He was hiding the same black box with a diamond ring that he presented to Britain about a year ago.

First, he asked Scandinavia if she would like to hear a interesting secret from him. She gladly agreed so and he presented her the black box. Britain was surprised to see it as she remembers the box but is confused to why Germany is presenting it to Scandinavia. Germany said that he believes a man could have two women at the same time in his life and wanted Britain and Scandinavia to stay with him for the rest of the life.

Britain was surprised again to hear the words but allowed him to present the diamond ring and give it to Scandinavia who was joyful about it. The two of them (Germany and Scandinavia) decided to marry secretly behind a tree. Britain remembering the words from the wedding the priest said, decided to ask if they are sure about this and are they willing to do favors for one another. They both agree and kiss each other on the lips.

It was truly the happiest yet, luckiest moment for a man like Germany for as he never knew that churches don't allow two married women at once and neither does a married wife allow another one in the zone. On the tenth day, Scandinavia's farewell was celebrated with a Sacher Torte. The moment she was about to leave, Scandinavia kissed Germany one more time and then said goodbye as she slowly faded away to return back to her homeland.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story