Categories > Original > Fantasy > Britain X Germany (The Iron Love)

Chapter 5: Turn of the Millennium

by AustriaHungary1867 0 reviews

It is December 1999. Britain, Germany, Scandinavia as well as others come to count the last moments of the 20th century and the 2nd millennium.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!] [X] [?] - Published: 2021-10-15 - 588 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prologue

A lot of great things have happened to Britain, Germany, Scandinavia, Austria-Hungary and Turkey throughout the rest of the 20th century. Britain, Germany and Scandinavia are the great-grandparents to their 12 year old son with two sisters, one 10 years old and the other 14 years old. Austria-Hungary and Turkey have shared their faith and religion in the family and are now the grandparents to their 25 year old Catholic son and the 23 year old, Muslim daughter.

Scandinavia witnessed a big transformation in the mid-century. During the era of Rock music, she began playing the guitar like a professional and along with Britain and Turkey founded a band group which became the most popular band group around Europe and even the World.

Germany is now the CEO of large car companies such as BMW, Audi, Mercedes and Volkswagen. Due to the incredible wealth from the companies, Germany throughout his life has organized many tours around the world for his wives and even everyone.

Chapter 5: Turn of the Millennium
December 31st, 1999 - Times Square, NYC

11:45 PM

Germany, Britain, Scandinavia, Turkey and Austria-Hungary gather at the Times Square filled with millions of others waiting for the great countdown clock at the top of the Times Square to mark the millennium.

11:50 PM

All five begin to dance, they kiss each other a lot during the performance.

11:55 PM

Germany does the tongue-kiss to Britain and Scandinavia. Austria-Hungary and Turkey tongue-kiss one another as well.

11:59 PM

The countdown begins. The time to share the last moments in the previous millennium are heard and shared by millions around the world. Plenty are scared as the Y2K Bug rumor could determine whether this could be true or not. 30 seconds before the New Year, Britain takes a selfie with Germany and Scandinavia.

10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... 0!!!

12:00 AM

A massive firework show blows across NYC. While the majority of the world had enterred into the new Millennium, the United States has already begun to celebrate it along with part of Canada. Cheer, happiness and joy ruled over hundreds of millions in that zone. It was a unforgettable once in a lifetime experience they witnessed.

12:30 AM

After 15 minutes of the firework show, the crowd began to leave at a slow pace. Slowly emptying the Times Square as traffic would soon ensue in the sleepless city of New York. Britain and Germany are tired but Scandinavia passed out due to too much exictment and is carried by Germany. Austria-Hungary is also carrying the sleeping body of his beautiful wife, Turkey he married back in 1912.

1:10 AM

All five of them finally arrive after more than a hour of movement, very small remains of people are still moving into their homes. They all sleep and have no desire to wake up until 9:00 AM.

2021 A.D

21 years have passed since the Dawn of the New Millennium. Britain, Germany and Scandinavia are living normally experiencing the Digital Age taking over younger generations ranging from Millenials and Generation Z all the way to the new Generation Alpha. Austria-Hungary and Turkey are spending their new lives in Sarajevo where Turkey always wanted to be. They moved in Sarajevo at the time they were married.

With all this, 150 years of their history have been written in a total of Five grand chapters of this sacred text for those who wish to know about a totally far away, different dimension. Britain and Germany are truly the greatest couple but as well as we should credit Scandinavia for being part of their family. Love is truly unbreakable like a chain of Iron

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story