Categories > Original > Fantasy > Britain X Germany (The Iron Love)

Chapter 4: Turn of the Century

by AustriaHungary1867 0 reviews

Britain and Germany are a proud family with their children who have successfully chosen their career. However, Austria-Hungary faces a dead end in his life and must fight to prevail it.

Category: Fantasy - Rating: R - Genres: Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2021-10-15 - Updated: 2021-10-15 - 1555 words - Complete

0Unrated
Prologue

The 20th century has arrived. The world is on it's last 100 years before advancing towards a new millennium, a new epoch that everyone is willing for their new generations to see. Europe, and North America will experience the most changes while other continents will come in later.

Chapter 4: Turn of the Century
1900 A.D

The centennial advance on January 1st, 1900 was celebrated worldwide and recognized as a ultimate countdown to the turn of the millennium. A New Year's party was celebrated in Germany's house. Germany and his two wives, Great Britain and Scandinavia, his older brother, Austria-Hungary with is fiancee, Italy and Britain's mother, were all in the ceremony that celebrated the beginning of the 1900s.

Plenty of sweets, meat, vegetables and fruit were served and eaten. In the ceremony were also Germany and Britain's children who were almost five years old at the time the ceremony was held. The first one is their son "Germany jr." born 10 minutes before "Britain jr." (their daughter) came in to the world. Britain and Germany have made their promise to do best with their children in order to ensue that their family chain will be filled with happy lives of their future grandchildren and great-grandchildren by the time the millennium arrives.

Taking care of the children was their primary resolution which had been around since Britain's pregnancy. Britain, being happy of her two children now growing up in a great family, is tirelessly doing her best as a mother to provide care and true love towards the children with as much creativity she had used.

The year 1900 was the start of when new things had to come for the family. Germany is now serving as the CEO of a autocompany, Benz and Cie AG. Benz and Cie AG offered Germany a position of the CEO in exchange of his 1886 automobile model to be used and displayed in a museum in Berlin where he will recieve 15% of the profit from the museum and 35% profit from the Benz and Cie AG which had begun service for automobiles in Vienna since 1896.

1901 A.D

Britain and Germany have enrolled their children into a local primary school. However, for a higher education, high-schools were operating in the main urban area of Vienna which is a 15 kilometer ride to the city in more than a a hour. Germany hoped that his invention of a automobile he patented will help speed up the transport and reduce the time of travelling from point A to point B in the next 100 years.

10 years later

Germany jr. and Britain jr. are now 16 years old and are attending a valuable high-school in Vienna. Germany jr. became talented with art and wanted to follow in the footsteps of his uncle, Austria-Hungary so his desired goal is to achieve scholarship in the Academy of Fine Arts Vienna. Britain jr. developed huge interest with psychology and wanted to help the mentally-ill people. She tends to praise the works of Siegmund Freud, a psychologist that everyone in the country and even in Europe knows about. He is currently working in Vienna.

Germany jr. is hooked up with a beautiful Hungarian girl, a year older than him while Britain jr. is in a relationship with a 18-year-old Czech student who is planning to become a doctor.

Today is the day, Britain and Germany revisit their children. Britain and Germany rode on a much more efficient DMG automobile, a mark that was introduced in 1900 after it's co-founder Gottlieb Daimler had died. The trip to vienna with this vehicle is 25 minutes shorter than in the last 10 years.

When they arrived at a hotel to see their children and their future couple, they all sat and talked about their carriers and jobs. They had a great laugh, drank tea, ate lunch then toured around the amazingly large city of Vienna to give a better look at it's beautiful architecture of tall few story buildings situated. At the night's beginning, the family went to watch a play in the Vienna Opera theater building which is the most attractive in the area.

Germany jr. and Britain jr. along with their hook-ups were spending their new lives in a nice and comfortable hotel which costed 850 Krone per month. During every weekend they recieve a allowance from their parents worth up to 400 Krone to give them their daily needs of supplies. The money they receive was spent very wisely.

1912 A.D

A trembling bad event occurred between Austria-Hungary and Italy. The couple which had been married for more then 6 years have been divorced. Austria-Hungary soon faced depression and loneliness but was later given shelter with Britain and Germany calming him down. Scandinavia was as well around to be with him in those times.

One day, walking down the street, Austria-Hungary came into face by face with a pretty girl of Muslim descent, who was very shy. He introduced himself and complimented her. After she smiled at his compliments, she introduced herself as "Turkey" (At that time, the name of the country was Ottoman Empire but she was named Turkey because she celebrated Thanksgiving as a little girl.). Austria-Hungary tried not to laugh at the name and wanted her to be his girlfriend. She gave a surprised look at him but nonetheless accepted herself and eventually hugged him, prompting Austria-Hungary to hug her back.

The two walk down the road leading to Austria-Hungary's house. As they get in, the girl opens up more about her life to Austria-Hungary and her childhood.

Turkey's story

Turkey (full name: Ottoman Empire) came into the world in 1890. Her parents were notably strict but were religious and toxic as well. A major incident in their lives occurred when a group of Catholic kids bullied her for wearing a "scarf over her hair" which caused serious tensions between her parents and every non-Muslim family they met thinking that they would laugh at Turkey looking different in terms of religion and culture.

After the series of tensions continued, the family was ordered by the local authorities to move out of the city. They had to move into Austria-Hungary as no other country allowed the entrance of Turkish people due to ever growing anti-sentiment. Turkey first moved in Sarajevo, a multi-cultrual capital of all three major religions that were present in Europe, Christianity, Islam and Judaism.

Amazed on how these cultures greet and respect each other, Turkey wished to stay in the city but her parents considered it also a hellhole and they didn't even last for 2 weeks before moving to a small town in Croatia and then finally ending up in the neighborhood by 1905.

At 15, she witnessed a incident where her parents straight up nearly killed a 13 year old Orthodox boy who was carrying the flag of Serbia. The Serbian family weren't playing the game and went on a full brawl with Turkey's family which traumatized her really bad. Due to the social complications, she was shy and didn't have contact with anyone until now.

Austria-Hungary soothed to calm down Turkey as she began to cry over her bad childhood and how her family tried to poison her brain with lies about other religions. Turkey miracuolosly kissed Austria-Hungary on the cheek (in Islam, people aren't allowed to kiss each other until they are married). Austria-Hungary tried to be charming and more romantic towards her eventually improving her emotions throughout the relationship.

Turkey was then happy enough to learn about his childhood and the true meaning of Christianity. Austria-Hungary explained to her his childhood story which was also bad and how he fought at the age of 13 for survival. He then introduced her the aspect of Christianity and the morale of respecting people of other religions especially the Muslims and Jews.

After that mention, Turkey immediately talked about how there is a large multi-religious city named Sarajevo which she first came to when she moved in and how it is carefully preserved of it's colorful history. Austria-Hungary, who was surprised to learn about that, announced that he will take her on a trip to Sarajevo and give a detailed look at the city.

Turkey was really happy about that and wanted to go there very soon. So the new multi-religious couple began to analyse the plan for the trip to Sarajevo. With this eventual miracle, Austria-Hungary and Turkey would soon become one of the greatest multi-religious families in the country spreading their faith to their children and sharing it one another.

Trip to Sarajevo

Austria-Hungary and Turkey depart on a trip to Sarajevo. On the last moment, Austria-Hungary sends a letter to Germany that he found a better love and that he is taking her on a trip to Sarajevo. After hours of travelling through a railway network, Turkey and Austria-Hungary arrive at the Bistrik train station.

There they enjoy the traditional Bosnian kitchen, colorful architecture from the Ottoman-style mosques and houses to the tall Austro-Hungarian suburbs.

Aftermath

Austria-Hungary and Turkey happily have returned back from Sarajevo. Germany, Britain and Scandinavia came to congraluate them on a such beautiful choice. Turkey introduced herself to the trio and wanted to learn more about their lives in this neighborhood. And so, Britain, Germany, Scandinavia and Austria-Hungary have all decided to teach Turkey the valuable aspect of how life truly works in this neighborhood not so far away from Vienna.

THE END
Sign up to rate and review this story