Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > The World Of guns

The World Of guns

by Goreleech 1 review

Welcome to the World of Guns. the world's most realistic deep dive virtual reality first person shooter! Ya put a helmet on and get to fight in every major war starting at world war one! what could...

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Parody,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2021-08-08 - 116275 words

0Unrated
THE WORLD OF GUNS, BULLETS, VIDEOGAMES, AND OVERLY REALISTIC RESULTS. THE AMERICAN WETDREAM.
RANK: UNASSIGNED.
DAY 0.


“Tyler, that freakin game came in!”
“Got it Michelle!”
“I WILL be watching.”
“It’ll be boring. I’m a sniper. Kinda.”
That reply got a disappointed sigh from a spindly lady in her late 50s as she watched her foster kid set up the equipment for his deep dive game.
“You and your violent videogames. It’s why you’re in my house.”
“NO. I’m here because of my sister. If I had had my GAMES, the fat whore would not have gotten to me.”
“I will keep you from ‘diving’ or whatever it’s called, speak like that again.”
The ultimatum was met with a mocking chuckle as the teenager finished hooking cables to the football helmet that served as his controller.
“You can’t. Remember I’m paying for all this. The internet, the GEAR, the ELECTRICITY, the WIFI backup, eh you get the idea. Like you always preach, you pay for it, you set the rules.”
The woman glared at him for that.
“I WILL be watching, and you WILL turn off the blood and 18+ features.”
“No.”
She sighed at the continued defiance as the tall 16 year old boy laid on his bed.
“I am calling Tori about your attitude. And if I do not like your actions inside the game I WILL pull you out and make sure you never dive again.”
Tyler merely shrugged as he got comfy. Then he pulled the visor down on the helmet and smiled.
“Log in Identification: Goreleech. Password: TheDemon. Diving……NOW.”
His vision was filled with blood and the sounds of heavy artillery and gunfire filled his ears as he was transported in to the realm of The World of Guns. A fully immersive deep dive Role Playing Game that used firearms and modern military hardware in the place of swords and magic. The developers, Software Magi, had worked with the leading scientists and gun manufacturers the world over to bring EVERY firearm from the dawn of gunpowder to the modern era into the game. Which had over a 100 floors with every floor a solid 50km across. The rating was UR. Unrated. Because it really COULDN’T be rated due to how the ESRB operated. They needed concrete features and gameplay to rate games, and since TWOG was designed from the ground up to be completely free and open ended in all it’s engagements, it COULDN’T be rated. The company’s Artificial Intelligence was programmed to react accordingly to any and all interactions between players and Nonplayers. Shoot an NPC, and it dies. Shoot a player and they die. The game was designed to be as realistic as humanly possible. And it had achieved that goal. Heads exploded from perfect headshots, people bled, the pain was real and so was the smells of gunpowder. Tyler smiled as he appeared before the avatar creation booth. He walked in and looked at his fully rendered naked body in a virtual mirror inside a military tent. He was a tall boy for his 16 years. 5 feet 11 inches tall and weighing at 220 pounds. He had a lithe frame and was rather well cut from his job hauling lumber. His skin was pasty white he made a nice tan, his hair was black and his eyes brown. He picked the starting attire of a skin tight wifebeater and green camo tac pants with black combat boots. Then it was to starting weaponry. TWOG started every player with a choice of weapon from WW1. Muskets and older had to be bought in the game world since they were a specialty piece. Tyler smiled as he went to the cavalry carbine Carcano bolt action rifle. The thing was the only sniper rifle you could choose from at the start and Tyler knew how it worked from his experience in other games. He took the weapon down and was faced with an Are You Sure prompt and he hit yes. Then an option to learn how to shoot option was put up and he selected the free learn option.
“Private Goreleech, ON THE LINE!”
“Yes sir!”
The gruff bellow of the drill sergeant was met by the teenager’s tenor as Tyler was directed to the firing range. He smirked at the sight of other players also learning their new guns since the pre-game lobby was also a hub for new players. Tyler hopped into the trench that served as the shooting position and slid a set of 18 6.3mm rounds for the carcano beside him as he looked at the set of targets in the distance. Each one shaped like a cutout of various people and animals since hunting was also a thing. So was hunting monsters with a shotgun. The player smirked as he pulled the smooth bolt back and loaded the 6 rounds in, loving the sounds of the clicking rounds and feel of the rifle in his hands. The deep dive technology enabling him to feel, see, hear, feel, and even TASTE everything in the world around him. He pushed the bolt forward and sighted a target at the 65 yard line using the stock iron sights since in TWOG the guns all came bare bones. But functional. He smirked and pulled the trigger. The rifle went bang and the round hit the center circle on the head of the target for a perfect 10. He pulled the bolt back and the spent round ejected with a click and a smell of spent gunpowder. The drill sergeant smirked as he passed by.
“Beginners luck, Private. Hit the one at the 150 yard line an you’ll impress me.”
Tyler smirked, sighted the distant target, and fired. The center target at that range sparked and the Sergeant chuckled.
“I lied.”
The head at the 300 yard line sparked from the third shot ad Tyler smirked at the NPC sergeant.
“How bout now?”
“Cocky prick.”
He walked away with a sullen expression and Tyler chuckled as he looked down the sights again, seeing the clean sightline. TWOG offered NO aim assist or any crutches for the player to use to hit their targets. No autoaim, no aim assist, no preprogrammed flight paths that could be memorized, no hit markers, no hit spots, nothing. Hitting your target was entirely up to the shooter and their skill with their rifle. And to upgrade said weapon you needed to LEVEL UP said weapon. And you had to use it and get results. Everything on your guns could be upgraded. Sights, barrel, trigger, stock, firing pin, mag size, ammo type, cosmetics, everything. Tyler smiled as he made targets spark for a few more minutes before he nodded.
“I think I got it.”
He left the range and got a prompt that asked him if he was ready to deploy. He hit yes.
“Private Goreleech! On the helicopter! You’re going to Verask!”
“On it Sarge!”
There was a whirring Blackhawk helicopter sitting on a blacktop tarmac with the side doors open and Tyler got his standard issue duffel bag before he loaded into the transport bird. The bag had his rifle case, maintiance kit, 150 dollars in ingame currency, his tac map of the current floor, and his dogtags he donned on his neck. He climbed into the chopper and was met by a group of other players. Most carrying Winchester carbines since everyone knew of the gun that won the west. Tyler smirked as he got a door seat.
“Alright. Let’s go to hell together.”
They laughed and one, a girl, noted his rifle.
“A carcano?”
“I’m a sniper. Kinda.”
She smirked and lifted her m1887 lever action shotgun.
“I’m the terminator.”
He poked her in the chest, and pulled the trigger. There was a click and she blinked.
“And you just got terminated.”
A few of the players whistled at the move and the girl chuckled as he looked out the door of the Blackhawk as it lifted off the ground.
“You’re a crazy bastard, aren’t ya?”
“You’re a dude.”
“FUCK. How’d you tell?”
“Not my first rodeo.”
The crossplayer sighed and Tyler looked out the open door of the flying Blackhawk. They would be flown to the city of Verask, which was the starting area for the game. Once there the players could no longer return to boot camp. The teenager smiled as he loaded the 6 rounds into the fixed magazine and slid the bolt forward.
“You a tester?”
He looked at the speaker.
“Nah. I play Airsoft a lot.”
They chuckled at that and he looked out the door to see the roman style city of Verask in the distance. The city itself was 1 solid mile across with dozens of high towers, open plazas, narrow alleys, and flat rooftops for intense firefights. The city was a player safezone though with the exceptions of events that took place inside the city. In architecture the city was a well maintained ancient roman city with limestone buildings and aqueducts. It was basically a reskin of Rome itself. The Blackhawk flew the new soldiers to the coliseum and hovered as a set of ropes were dropped from the bird. One the 50 foot ropes were in place the pilot gave the word.
“Go! Go! Go!”
Tyler jumped out of the bird and was spiraling around the fastrope to the ground where the rifle was in his hands as his feet hit the dirt. He smirked at the military movie entrance and hung the weapon on his back with his duffel bag and he looked around. The coliseum was easily ten times larger then the real world version and there were Blackhawks flying in more and more players every second. The ingame population was currently hovering at 650,000 with over a million well on the way. Tyler smiled at the whirring of shopper blades. I missed this sound. He looked around and noted a line of players heading into the arches into the city and he followed on throng. Everywhere he looked he saw western style guns. Winchesters, colts, Schofields, lever action shotguns, even a few rolling block rifles. We had world war 1 to choose from as well people. I mean I don’t even know a lot of WW1 gear too but ya know. VARIETY. He smiled and moved to the city proper. Then he was free to explore the world as he saw fit. There WAS a war occurring on the floor and he could join either side, but for the time being he was more interested to see what weaponry he had access to. His duffel bag’s weight vanished and he chuckled as it became a piece of his character that could be removed at will. The duffel bag was his ingame inventory and in order to access it, he had to take it off his shoulder and open it from the zipper. Just like the real thing. Thankfully it had unlimited storage and dozens of organization menus and a search bar that had a keyboard and a voice option. Plus you could paw through it yourself too. Just for added immersion. Tyler was smiling as he walked over to a large shop with the words GUNSHOP over it and went inside. The owner smiled at the soldier as he walked in .
“A new merc in the city? Welcome new meat. Just got a fresh shipment in.”
“Thanks QM, I’ll see whatchya got.”
The man passed him a book ad Tyler leaned on a counter looking at it. He smirked as he saw the only real options were ammo, food, and tools to clean his gun. He went to guns and found a col M1911 sidearm was 500 dollars and his carcano rifle was a solid 1500. He had 150 and noted a tab that said recruits only. He hit it and found a selection of gear for free that was gifted to new players. Some tools for cleaning your rifle, extra ammo for your weapon, a few low grade MREs, or meals ready to eat, a knife since melee combat DID come into play in any warzone, a canteen, and extra tent and bedroll. Th QM, or Quartermaster smiled as Tyler got his requisitions of recruit gear.
“Good kid. If you get into a tight spot, come see me tomorrow and I might have more requisitions.”
“Thanks QM. General is where?”
“Top a the clocktower by line 43.”
“Thanks a lot.”
Tyler left and looked his ammo count over. To start, he was given 18 rounds for his gun. Or three full reloads. THAT’S IT. EVERY player got three full magazines to start. And enough money to buy 10 more. Tyler had gotten an extra 3 full reloads from the Quartermaster, bringing his total shells to 36. A full mag for him at the Quartermaster cost 5 bucks. So pick your shots. And since his weapon was a sniper rifle, ammo was more expensive as a rule. But he’d expected as much. He headed to the clocktower near the frontline of the current war which saw the country of Italica fighting off an invasion from the northern country of Narzickten. Basically Italy got invaded. The sounds of heavy gunfire and exploding artillery was heard in the distance as Tyler found the clocktower in question. It was made from limestone bricks and soared a solid 50 feet above his head and he was met at the door by two Military Police.
“what’s your business Merc?”
Tyler smirked.
“Lookin for work. Genny up there?”
The men nodded to the stairs.
“Don’t try us kid. We are INCREDIBLY bored.”
The soldier walked up the stairs whistling as he went. He reached the top floor command center and was faced by an older man in green fatigues looking at maps while around him men and women were hunched over radios and phones relaying pertinent information to those that needed to know. The man turned as the rifle toting teenager walked up. He was a gruff man with brown hair and green eyes and olive skin. He smirked.
“Looking for a contract, MERC?”
“Ha. Yup. Got one?”
The General sighed.
“You’re just a kid, and are a merc. The world is truly lost. I have a contract for a new riflemen on the frontline. You’ll be tasked with holding the trench and advancing the lines.”
“Pay?”
“10 bucks per kill, and more depending on what you accomplish. Do nothing, and you get 25 per week. 150 upfront on sign on.”
“Bullets?”
“Covered by our QM at the front. Same with medical.”
“So I join the army to get health insurance. Weird joke there.”
The man smirked at that.
“a funny one. Ha. So.”
“I’ll sign on, Genny.”
“Oooh CRAP. Now everyone is gonna start calling me that.”
The exasperated man passed Tyler a paper copy of his contract and he signed it. In his vision, Tyler now saw the Italica flag, a set of yellow bars on a white background, at the top left of his sight. It indicated he was working for the Italica Magnifica. Of the Magnificent Italicians. The general then smirked.
“You are to take your place on the frontline and provide fire support for our boys. Your signon.”
Tyler got his 175 dollar bonus and a waypoint appeared in the distance by a section of the city and he nodded.
“Moving on.”
The general sighed.
“Give em hell, kid. Dismissed.”
Tyler let the clocktower and headed for the waypoint along a flashing set of blue bars on the ground that helped him navigate. THAT being the only thing in TWOG he ACTUALLY needed to use since the world was unfamiliar. As he trotted a buzz was heard in his duffel bag and he opened it curiously, only to see an old fashioned walkie talkie beeping.
“what then hell?”
He took the thing out and a video call opened up in front of his eyes with Michelle looking at him. The confused teenager blinked.
“I did not see that in the brochure.”
The woman sighed.
“I didn’t either. I was looking at the paper work that came with the game and it said I could call you with a video chat from a phone or computer.”
“THAT’S kinda cool not gonna lie. Plus how I had to take my radio? Ha. Neat trick.”
“I agree. It4 WAS kinda cool. Now. WHAT are you going to be doing?”
He looked at the blue line on the ground.
“I’m going to join the frontline in the Cross Maxin Line war. My gig is mid range sniper support for the trenches. I think the feed for my eyes is on the TV.”
“It is. And know I can call you now.”
She hung up and he shrugged.
“Neat trick, but come on.”
He hung the radio on his chest and moved on. The long limbed teenager left the city a few minutes later and reached a truck depot where a Corporal was loading halftrack troop transports with fresh troops. The man looked at Tyler as he approached.
“Private Goreleech on the track now. You’re reinforcing the Hellcat line. It’s a hellstorm so be ready to die.”
“Got it.”
He climbed in and was met by other players also on their way to the frontlines. Most were giddy at their first war experience.
“I can’t wait to put this baby to some REAL use!”
“I got a rolling block rifle, thing’s a freakin MONSTER in RDR.”
“Ha. I got a 1887 shotgun.”
Tyler was running a cloth along his carcano rifle and one of the girls in the truck noticed.
“Oh so you think you’re Sniper Mask from High Rise?”
He chuckled.
“Nah. I don’t miss.”
The girl smirked as she hefted her Krag-Jorgensen.
“Neither do i.”
“Ya got five rounds in the box there. I got six. Yet all it takes is ONE perfect headshot.”
He lifted the rifle,
“Bang.”
The girl laughed as he aimed it at her and made the sound.
“Oh watch out, we got a badass here!”
The halftrack rumbled as they crossed the fields outside the starting area heading for the frontline command center. The trip took a mere five minutes even though they’d crossed several miles due to the transports being fast travel systems. The armoured vehicle rattled to a stop and the doors at the back opened up to let the fresh soldiers out. Tyler being one of the first. The forward base was getting shelled from the enemy forces hard. The 105mm shells whistling and howling as they fell and left massive craters in the landscape and blew men and women to pieces when they impacted. The battlefield was set into a stretch of flat forest. The Italica side of the lines were flatland grassland with a ten foot deep, 15 wide trench lined by men and women stretching for miles in either direction. Beyond their trench further in the Italica homeland was the forward Operating Base. Or FOB. The base was a collection of tents and 15 foot tall sandbag lines with some tanks all firing shells. The things on the Italica side were beastly Mark IVs facing the forest to get both of their 6 pound heavy guns to bare on the enemy line. The first few floors were all based off World War One hardware. Tyler smirked as he looked forward to World war 2 equipment. It’ll be AWESOME fighting the Germans at Stalingrad or storming Okinawa. The rest of the other players were all white in the face at the sounds of heavy machinegun fire and the graphic smells of an active warzone. TWOG sparing no detail in their depictions of war as blood rained from the sky when a shell hit a person, brain matter flew through the air from headshots, arms were detached from bodies from the same. The scent of burning flesh, piss, shit, and flesh permeated the area along with the odor of spent gunpowder and the air was heavy with the screams of the hurt. Tyler merely shrugged at the hellscape and walked over to a tall tent that was the clear command center. I’ve seen worse. He walked in,
“YOU, front and center line two!”
and he walked out to head to the indicated position. Tyler smiled as he found the frontline QM and got another 5 full reloads for free as his requisition. The frontline Quartermaster had a limited stock since again, he was on the frontline. So most items from the city shop were not available. Most of the guns were not able to be bought, but you COULD loot weapons from dead enemies. Which was what Tyler was going to do. He reached the end of the sandbag defenses and dropped into a crouch as he ran to the trench. As he ran, rounds fired from unseen snipers slammed into the dirt around him with little ziiiipppps and spurts of dirt from their impacts. The teenager ignored them and jumped into the trench unscathed. The men around him were hunched over the wall of their trench firing weapons into the forest that was the enemy line and Tyler hopped onto a box and set his rifle on a sandbag. He pulled thr bolt back and sighted an enemy machinegunner with a Vickers MMG firing at the men around him The sniper pulled the trigger and the gunner’s head exploded from the clean hit.
“gunner down! I got it!”
“Good shot! You, fire the launcher!”
A deep thud was heard as the soldier beside him fired a rifle grenade at the quiet Vickers gun and it exploded, blowing a small hole in the enemy line. Tyler swiveled his gun and dropped a submachine gunner trying to tie off a tourniquet. Then he spotted a sniper in a tree and he fired again. The sniper fell from his tree and he flipped the bolt.
“INCOMING!”
Tyler merely smirked as whistling 105mm howitzer shells slammed into the ground around him, but NOT on him. The men on his line were hit hard but due to his position wedged into a small dent in the trench, he was unharmed. The men either side of him were turned into mush and the teenager was covered from head to foot in their blood and viscera. The trench itself was now a good three feet wider and had a slant in it too. There was a yell from the enemy lines at the breach in defenses and Tyler smirked as he slammed 3 rounds into the attached mag through the receiver and started plugging hostile troops as they poked their heads up. The carcano barked with every trigger pull leaving a dead soldier on the other end. Tyler was smirking as he flicked from head to head to head to head to head before slamming a stripper clip into his gun and continuing the hunt. He blew through all the ammo he had on him and frowned as he fired his last round.
“Out! Ammo I need ammo!”
“Here!”
He caught a pouch of extra rounds tossed to him from a man further down the reformed line.
“Thanks I owe you a beer!”
He reloaded and smirked as a whistle was heard from the enemy line.
“Stick a fork in em, they’re done.”
He flipped the button on his gun that was the safety and lifted off the trench wall. He’d scored 72 kills that one fight due to his rapid target acquisition and laser accuracy. The pouch he’d been tossed had an extra 10 reloads, so 60 rounds minus the 6 in the gun already. Tyler climbed out of the trench on the Italica side and reported to the Commander. Who promptly tossed him a wad of cash.
“720 dollars. Get out.”
Tyler pocketed his money and went to a spot by the trench he could look his gun over. The weapon was scorched from the blasts and had some scratching on the moving parts. He sat against some sandbags and field stripped the rifle with his duffel bag beside him before cleaning this thing and putting it back together. In TWOG, you had to manually maintain your weapons for peak performance and that included taking the entire thing apart and cleaning the pieces. It’ll be interesting to see how those idiots that picked those MASSIVE MMGs are getting on right now. He chuckled as he looked down the sights and found them to be properly aligned.
“Perfect.”
He looked at his total funds,
“All told I got 1,050‬ bucks.”
He looked into the trench and saw the weapons were still there from the killed men and women from the fight. So he hopped into the trench and looked at the offerings. He smirked as he saw a Krag-Jorgensen sitting in the dirt. The scavenger took it for himself before spotting a Schofield revolver sitting by more dirt. Happy with his looting he made sure to collect the leftover bullets for the rifle and revolver. The result was him finding an extra 3 reloads per gun. He climbed out of the trench and settled down to clean the newly acquired guns. The Krag-Jorgensen had a deep red finish on the wood and a rather brightly polished trigger system. The schofield was merely dirty and when he took both guns apart he found them to be in perfect working order. The new guns were added to the duffel bag when his radio buzzed. He took it and was faced with a white faced Michelle in the living room of her house.
“Log out. NOW.”
“Why?”
She shuddered.
“You are a murderer.”
“Iiii am playing a videogame. A WAR, videogame.”
“were you shooting people?”
“Dunno. Probably. Most were most likely AI controlled.”
She looked like she was about to throw up.
“Log out. NOW. Or I rip the helmet off.”
“You can’t. You do, it’ll fuck with my head. It’s in the user manual. Ripping the helmet off runs the risk of neurological problems due to the sensory systems NOT being returned to the real world. You’d basically give me a nasty concussion.”
“LOG OUT NOW! I WILL NOT SIT HERE AND ALLOW YOU TO INDULGE IN SUCH VIOLENCE!”
“No. I will log out, when I log out.”
she was red in the face now.
“That is IT. I am CALLING Tori! You just lost your videogames and your toys! You WILL stop defying me!”
He hit the button and the videocall ended.
“Miserable old lady. I am playing a WAR GAME. BLOOD COMES with it. Ugh I don’t get paid enough for this.”
He went back to his carcano rifle and reached into his duffel bag for the gun’s user manual. Every gun he had came with a user manual. Even the looted guns. Even if he didn’t see one. The thing was a pamphlet that detailed the gun’s stats and how to use it and field strip it. And also told you how close to leveling up the gun was and what parts were available for the weapon. If you looted a weapon , it kept ALL it’s upgrades it previously had since that’s how guns worked in real life. He opened the paper pamphlet and looked at the small bar at the bottom of the diagram and smiled as he saw the gun had leveled up once. Unlocking a better sling. A SCOPE was unlocked at level 15. And the gun itself was level 2. Since scopes were so taken for granted in other videogames, the devs had decided to make people EARN them the hard way and reappreciate the gift of zoom sight. Tyler had chuckled at that one and now he chuckled again. I can hear the bitching now. Idiots. Ya wanna snipe, get good. He looked at the sling he could buy and found it was a mere leather. Nothing fancy. He looked the Krag over now and found it too was level two. And it too had a sling unlocked. The Schofield was still level one since it had not been fired. Happy with his loadout, the soldier leaned against the sandbag as he considered his next move. I don’t need ammo for the moment. The next attack won’t be for a few hours, and I’m not hungry yet. I COULD go loot the enemy’s side of the No-mans-land, but we’re still at World War 1 guns. An era I know fuck all about. Eh. He looked at the command tent.
“I’ll go get an odd job. Make some extra cash.”
He got up and walked over to the commander and he merely waved.
“Over there.”
Tyler looked at the board of extra contracts and smirked as he saw one.
“Ambush an enemy patrol in the forest on the eastern flank. Difficulty…5 stars. So the hardest. Payout is an extra 250 bucks. NOT including men killed.”
He took it and the commander nodded.
“Good man. Get going.”
Tyler went to the QM and bought himself an extra ten reloads for his carcano for 50 bucks, and looked at the ammo for the schofield and Krag. The schofield was 6 shots for 3.5 bucks. So he got ten. Ammo merely sat in his pockets since he didn’t have any bandoliers or carriers….there’s an idea. He looked at clothing options and smirked at the old fashioned belts lined by magazine pouches. He bought one for 35 dollars and loaded the speed reloaders and stripper clips into them. The things were a deep green and sat on his waist. The Carcano rifle’s ammo was in the larger pouch on his right, and the revolver ammo on the left. Happy with the set up he looked his funds over. I got 930 left. Hm. He looked at the offerings and noted a bucket helmet for 25 that increased headshot resistance by 15%. So he had a 15% chance for the helmet to deflect a headshot. He put the metal thing on and smirked at the feeling.
“Hey buckethead. Ha.”
Next he looked at sidearms and saw his schofield was a 400 dollar gun. Makes sense since it’s a revolver. He looked at the other offerings before shrugging and heading off on his search and destroy mission. Only to blink and turn around.
“Forget something?”
“Yeah. Grenades.”
“Rookie.”
Tyler bought five of the small throwable explosives for 250 dollars and headed to the forest on the indicated flank. He smirked. There’ll most likely be a tank involved. And so long as I focus and aim, I SHOULD be able to ick the driver off inside the armor. The forest n question was a good fifteen minute trot from the command center and Tyler moved into the trees without a sound. Around him the forest was silent from the war being fought next door and he noted tracks in the floor from boots and that made him smirk. I count thirty men. Most likely dogs too. I’ll make some pricks cry with this one. He pulled the bolt back on his carcano and moved into the forest on his hunt. The soldier moved for another ten minutes before a deep rattle was heard, indicating the approach of a tank. He moved to a rockface and climbed atop it before looking into the distance. There, moving through the forest, was an enemy Mark IV tank bulldozing through the forest escorted by 40 something soldiers and a pack of hounds. Tyler smirked and sighted the commander of the tank standing out of the top hatch directing the driver. Tyler scoped in on the driver and fired. The man’s head exploded and the tank lurched to a stop as the hounds were released on reflex. The soldier smirked as he pulled the Schofield and popped the six german shepard attack dogs in their heads while the enemy force reeled from the ambush. The revolver was reloaded and Tyler scoped in on one of the side mounted cannons on the tank. He found the small groove used for aiming and he fired. The force then found his location and the returned fire was heavy. But the tank was down a gunner. Tyler moved from the rockface and dropped into the trees as he pulled the bolt on his own rifle back. He then moved to a side sightline and spotted the force commander in a red helmet trying to direct traffic. Only for a rifle round to take him from behind. The loss of their commander threw the enemy force into disarray and Tyler moved to the motionless tank as the men inside fought to establish chain of command. The wily soldier dropped a grenade into an exhaust port and was gone. The thing blew and the blast hit the fuel inside the tank. And IT blew. The blast knocked the enemy troops off their feet and Tyler picked them off with single shots per. The entire force was picked clean by the accurate shooter in a matter of minutes and he smiled as he looted a model 1887 level action shotgun from the dead commander along with 500 extra dollars from his wallet.
“Thank you for your donation.”
Tyler returned to the command center and the commander smirked.
“I wish I had more men like you. 5,000.”
Tyler got paid and returned to the sandbag line for a look over.
“Not bad for a rampage. I got 6,380‬.”
He looked at the shotgun and whistled.
“extended tube. Reinforced pistol grip, and lengthened barrel. Not bad. I guess I got a legendary weapon here. Tube holds 12 shells. And I got 36.”
He cleaned his guns and looked at the time. 5:45PM. Michelle has no place to stand on my game. And she can’t touch it since I AM paying for everything. Hell. I am playing a military shooter. And Tori knew what I was getting. I’ll log out now and get some food. MAAAAYBE log back in after.”
He pulled his duffel bag over and took the radio over. He flipped it off and a prompt for the log out appeared on the radio. Yes or no. he hit yes and the radio beeped as it turned off……and Tyler didn’t return to the real world. He frowned.
“I THOUGHT that’s how you did it.”
The teenager looked at the radio now and saw the tick on the side that said logout. So he turned the dial to the logout selection and the prompt reappeared. He hit yes, and there was a mess of static on the radio.
“Request denied Soldier! Get back in the fight!”
Tyler tilted his head at the gravelly voice.
“Ooookay.”
He tried again.
“Request denied. You’re a SOLDIER. NOT some kid playing a videogame.”
“Ummmm. Good joke.”
“request denied.”
Tyler sighed and rubbed his eyes.
“PERFECT.”
He looked to the other settings for the dial and went to the videocall option he had not seen prior.
“who am I connecting your call?”
“Michelle.”
“One minute please.”
The screen appeared and he was faced with a view of inside Michelle’s living room as the call used the TV as a massive two way camera/screen. He saw the woman sitting on her couch,
“Hey, Michelle.”
She looked over with a scowl.
“Dinner will be ready in five minutes-“
“I can’t logout.”
“NO dinner-“
“I’m not kidding. There’s a glitch and every time I hit the thing it says denied. Look.”
she watched him do the procedure.
“Request denied. You’re a soldier. Act like it.”
The woman frowned now.
“That is the correct way to logout. I know that much.”
Tyler shrugged.
“It’s day one on the servers. You saw the detail they packed into this. I’m not surprised the servers are having problems. It happened that other time on that other game I played too.”
“I remember. What do we do?”
“Hm. Hey just a thought, check the news. I got a feeling it’s not just me.”
She pulled her tablet over.
“I got the-OH MY GOD.”
Tyler sighed at her horrified shock.
“Let me guess. The helmets are killing people.”
The woman looked at him in horror.
“You’re trapped. And yeah.”
“GREEEEAT. Ugh. I am amazed it took this long.”
He rubbed his eyes.
“Alright. Call the idiots at the hospital. I’ll set up for the night here and go from there. Fucking. PERFECT.”
She was already on her phone.
“Yes, my foster kiddo is trapped inside world of guns. Okay. DON’T touch the helmet? Okay.”
She was a tiny thing at 4 foot 8 with faded tan skin and matted brown hair. Her brown eyes were full of worry as she looked at him.
“They’re on their way. You’ll be placed in a hospital with the fastest internet money can buy and the ambulance will have mobile wifi too.”
“That plus my helmet, I’ll be fine in here.”
“They want you to stay on the screen since you’re skilled in there it seems.”
“Of course they do.”
He shrugged and packed his gear into the duffel bag.
“we’re not due to be attacked en mass like that again for another few hours so I got time. I’ll go grab a plot for my tent and roll.”
She watched helplessly as he got off the dirt.
“If you die in there, you die out here.”
“I figured. Remember that one anime I like? Sword Art Online?”
“I do?”
“This is just gonna be that. But with guns.”
She slumped at that.
Tyler found a good spot in the tent line for his own and he laid inside it. Then he set the radio with the videocall still up beside it and took the pamphlet for his carcano rifle out.
“I unlocked a better butt plate. Ha.”
The plate added a minor reduction to recoil and slightly decreased weight. The thing was also able to be colored different styles in the Quartermaster. That made him smirked.
“Level 3.”
His schofield was halfway to level two. And that would get him a better front sight for a 1% increase in accuracy. Small I know but hey. Floor one, level one. His CHARACTER level was two and so he’d unlocked a patch. It being an inverted V with a bold bell shaped outline. That, and a new tanktop of black that added .1% heat resistance. Tyler shrugged as he pulled one of the MREs from his duffel bag for his dinner.
“Bottom a the barrel. Makes sense.”
He fed on the high output food while his body was prepped in the real world and loaded into an ambulance before his videocall was taken over by a woman in green fatigues.
“Hey, Tyler? Can you hear me?”
“Loud and semiclear, lady.”
She nodded as she set the phone to better see him.
“Good. I am Captain Selena Macgorden. I will be your advisor on your war tactics and strategy ingame. I am an expert marksmen and have been served four tours in four different warzones.”
She was a pretty enough woman with long blonde hair and bright blue eyes set into a fair skinned face. Her frame was slender and well cut from her soldiering while her bust was large in her uniform. Her voice was a confident tenor and he chuckled.
“So a soldier barbie. There’s a rare breed.”
Selena smirked.
“Smartass. And I’ve heard that one already.”
“Sure you have, Shadow.”
“what?”
“Homeward Bound.”
“Ooooooh I like you. That’s a new one and I LOVE it. I have a golden retriever….FUCK YOU.”
He chuckled as the jab sank in.
“A blonde with a decent brain. Ha. And halfway decent guns.”
she smirked thinly now.
“I can sacktap you and you feel it.”
“So they’re NOT just for show. Noted.”
“a cocky teenager. GREEEEAT. Your kit?”
He unloaded the duffel bag and the captain looked his gear over.
“five MREs, two sniper rifles, a revolver sidearm. An m1887 lever shotgun, 4 grenades, no medical, 20 full reloads for the carcano, 5 for the Krag, 3 for the shoty, 10 for the schofield, a KABAR, and your bedroll. Funds?”
“6,380.”
She whistled.
“damn. So you’re a sniper.”
“Kinda. This is the first time I’ve played this game. So my strategy for any new FPS is I always start at the sniping. Since it’s something I am VERY good at and learn quickly. Once I get comfy with my sniper skills I branch out.”
“I see how you play. Start at the rear and learn the mechanics, then slowly move into the main firefight. Smart.”
“Hasn’t failed me yet. Plus I kinda like sniping.”
He took the carcano over.
“My base rifle. And the one I’ve used most.”
“No upgrades?”
“Level 3.”
“Ah. Scopes are unlocked at 15?”
“Yup. But I don’t really NEED a scope for it since I stay at midrange and that’s my ideal spot anyway.”
“Hm. The Krag?”
“It looked cool. And I used it in other games.”
She sighed.
“The phone’s battery’s low. We’ll chat more in the hospital room.”
“I’ll most likely do another contract from the commander before the day’s over.”
“we’re recording your gameplay now. And I’ll look over your previous engagements too.”
“Sure thing Capytan.”
“Ooooh I like you.”
The videocall ended and he loaded back up. This time the board DIDN’T have a 5 star contract so he looked at the four star offerings. He smirked at one.
“reinforce a squad at the right trench flank and hold for reinforcements. Payout is 200.”
He took it and the commander nodded without speaking. Tyler loaded the shotgun as he ran along the trench to the indicated line.

“So he’s off on a support mission now equipped as he is.”
Selena was watching her new apprentice’s movements on a screen in the ambulance they rode in. They were heading to Boston General since it was situated in a city with some of the best internet coverage in the country. The captain noted his current ammo count since the watch feature told the watcher everything about the one they watched. Weapons equipped, level, health, rank, ammo count both in the magazine and in total, distance to target, waypoints, and even the player’s mood. The blonde soldier noted the mood was happy and excited.
“Looks like he’s enjoying himself in there.”
Michelle looked at her.
“what are we going to do to keep him safe, Captain?”
She looked at the screen as Tyler spotted the trench section in question.
“For now we’ll see how he handles the current mission.”

Tyler leapt into the trench and was met by a group of men all watching the tree line. He set the shotgun beside him and took his carcano rifle out and pulled the bolt back. He aimed at the tree line as a flash was seen for a brief instance in the tree to his left. He dropped even before the flash had vanished and a round whizzed over his head.
“CONTACT, tree line west flank 50 yards! Unknown sniper in tree!”
he popped back up, aimed, fired, and dropped back down all in the span of 5 seconds. The sniper dropped from the tree and Tyler smirked.
“GOTCHYA bitch.”
The enemy machineguns opened up as a probe attack was underway. Tyler popped back up and leaned against the wall of the trench before dropping a grenadier as he went to throw and the live bomb fell into his foxhole. It exploded and four more men were killed.
“KILLTACULAR.”
He smirked and swung the rifle to aim for the Vickers machinegun and pulled the trigger. The gunner’s head exploded and Tyler took one of HIS grenades. Tearing the pin out with his teeth, he lobed it in a high arc that had it explode just ABOVE the machinegun, and setting IT off too. The result was the enemy force’s attack getting stopped dead in its tracks before it even began.

“So he’s a tactical sniper. And a SMART one too. Plus his reactions are ungodly fast.”
Selena was impressed by Tyler’s hair trigger reflexes and razor intuition.
“The grenade was well placed and he never once exposed himself more then absolutely necessary. He has experience in these situations. That much is obvious.”
Michelle sighed.
“He plays Airsoft.”
“So that’s where it came from.”
The captain watched as Tyler looted some grenades of a dead comrade.
“And he’s a scavenger too. Smart-“

A sound of gunfire rang out and Tyler dropped as a surprise counterattack was launched by the enemy. A group of men made it into the trench and his rifle was too awkward to use in such close quarters.
“Plan B.”
The 1887 lever action shotgun was lifted as the carcano was dropped and the first blast blew a hole in the enemy soldier. Tyler spun the shotgun and it cocked. He pulled the trigger and the spread tore through another. He walked like the terminator along the trench firing the gun with a slow, methodical pace that saw the invaders dropping like flies. Then as he crossed a point, a weight landed on him from above and a man had a knife over his heart. Tyler had the gun up blocking the knife like a bar and they were locked in a test of strength….only for the wily teenager to SPIT IN THE MAN’S EYE. He recoiled and the shorter shotgun was brought to bare.
“Fuck you.”
His head was blown off and that was it for the fight.

“Okay he is a badass.”
The ambulance whistled at the extremely unorthodox counter and Selena smiled.
“So he is able to remain calm in even those types of life and death situations. And he even had a backup plan for it. Kid thinks ahead.”
Michelle was frowning.
“If he could think however many steps ahead of them he is now, why couldn’t he do it out here?”
Selena smiled as she watched tyler leap back into the trench to look the loot over.
“Out here he was just your normal teenage smartass. You’d be amazed what people are capable of when their life is on the line.”
Tyler was looking the dead weapons over his former comrades had dropped while looting some shotgun shells from the same.
“Hm. There’s a relic. M1897Trench gun 12 bore. 8 round tube. Base model it’s six. Looks like 24 shells too. I am going to have to keep the 1887 12 gauge from the 1889 12-bore.”
He claimed the trench gun and moved on before he shrugged.
“eh nothin else has my attention.”
The teenager left the trench and went to the commander who tossed him his pay.
“3,400. Not bad PFC.”
The soldier merely shrugged and went back to his tent. There he set his weaponry out for cleaning and look overs. The carcano rifle had leveled up again top level 4 and he had four unlocks this time. The first was a new barrel that lengthened the weapon by an extra four inches and increased range, bullet velocity, and accuracy by sizable margins. Same time it also increased the overall weight of the weapon too. Next was a new chassis for the rifle itself. Whereas it was solid wood now, he could now swap the wood out for a lighter one for increased speed, a weightier one for increased stability but slower speeds, or a stock more in the middle. The next was a new bolt assembly that increased rechamber speed but decreased accuracy, one that slowed DOWN the rechamber but increased accuracy, and a third option that was in the middle. The last attachment was a new sling. The soldier smiled as he looked at his options. I prefer speedy accuracy. So if I upgrade the bolt for speed, upgrade the barrel for accuracy, the stock for both, I’ll keep my setup nice and balanced. He looked at his available funds.
“All told I got 9,780‬. Alright.”
He went to the Quartermaster and the man smiled as Tyler walked over.
“I got some new stock just in.”
“Thanks QM.”
The soldier went to the upgrades for his carcano rifle and picked out a neon blue bolt assembly for 2500, a deep tan barrel for 3,000, and a forest green wooden stock for 3,500. All told: he blew all but 780‬ bucks on upgrades. He got his parts and returned to the tent where his radio blipped.
“Selena to speak with Private Goreleech.”
He set the tool beside him and the screen appeared with the blonde captain on it. He smirked.
“Mind if I work an talk?”
She nodded as he noted the room behind her was indeed a hospital room.
“I just finished reviewing your previous engagements since you dived.”
“Verdict?”
The blue eyed lady smirked as she eyed him disassembling his rifle.
“YOU know what you’re doing. And are a SCARY tac sniper. So. I see you spent some money. Update?”
“Okay. I’m increasing the rechamber speed with the bolt, but losing accuracy. Same time I am increasing accuracy with the new barrel but losing speed. That stock increases speed and accuracy while decreasing weight. Plus, given it’s color splash, will be next to invisible when placed in that forest cover.”
She whistled as he replaced the barrel.
“Clever. And great balancing act there. Neon blue?”
“I can see it better even at night. Same time, THEY cannot. Which is the important thing.”
“Scary kit. And the new addition?”
“M1887 trench gun with the 8 round tube.”
“a classic. So. Funds now?”
“I blew a lot. All I got is 780 left. Had 9k. But to be expected. Upgrades not cheap.”
Michelle crossed her arms.
“So tomorrow.”
“I’ll be back on the line. See if I can’t plug their trench commander. I do THAT, we can take their trench and advance the frontline into the forest itself.”
“You do know we’re not gonna LET you, right?”
He chuckled and looked at RIGHT at Selena.
“YOU don’t have a choice. I love my job and will continue doing it since I want to get to the higher floors.”
The captain nodded.
“So far that seems your only option for escape, reaching floor 175. The devs that made TOWG went dark and their company headquarters were empty when the FBI raided them. So for now they’re falling back on anime for their plans since it has more stories like this as a rule.”
Tyler shrugged as he peered down his now neon blue iron sights, before noticing they were misaligned by a hair. A screwdriver later he had it fixed.
“Makes sense. I don’t really NEED to know how to get out since I’m just gonna enjoy myself for a bit.”
The blonde nodded.
“Right now, Tyler, going off reports from other Advisors assigned to other players, YOU are the only one anywhere NEAR a warzone right now. Everyone else is cowering in the starting area.”
“You CAN starve to death in here and FEEL everything happening to you until you do.”
“WE know. And we told the players that as well. They’re convinced they’ll be rescued by hackers and high tier computer wizards out here. What they DON’T realize,”
“Is TWOG was coded from the ground up to FIGHT hacking with everything it had. I heard they developed a high grade Artificial Intelligence just to fight hackers and cheaters.”
she sighed.
“Exactly. And they quickly found out the hard way if you start screwing with the code of the game, there’s a suicide code that makes your character swallow a bullet. It was SUPPOSED to be a troll way to catch cheaters. Oh hey, Marki just swallowed a bullet. I KNEW he was a cheater. That kinda thing. But now it’s the cause of over 15,000 deaths.”
Tyler shrugged as he looked to his 1887 shotgun now.
“So we’re here to stay. Makes sense. So your role.”
The captain smiled.
“Provide military expertise to you while you’re inside the game. Advice, insight, and basically helping you. But you proved you don’t NEED any help as of yet so for the time being I will merely observe.”
“Take notes.”
“Cocky prick.”
He chuckled and pulled a bottle from his bag.
“PUT. THAT. DONE.”
And his foster mother exploded as the bottle of whiskey was seen.
“Nope.”
He took a healthy swig and Selena smirked.
“NOW you like you came from vietnam.”
He chuckled and pulled a pack of cigs from the duffel.
“I been around a time or two.”
Michelle had a look of thunder on her face as he lit the thing.
“Put. That. OUT. And THROW the bottle out. I will NOT have an alcoholic and a smoker in MY HOUSE.”
Tyler smirked as he blew a smoke ring.
“Jealous I get to play and it be consequence FREE?”
selena busted up laughing at that point.
“I forgot they didn’t include cancer or any of the diseases to their game world. He can go on a drunken bender with every whore in the city and the only thing that’d happen is he’d be exhausted. Ha. Lucky.”
“Put a helmet on.”
“I am afraid they just might reopen the wholesale helmet use for military training since it’s proven viable.”
“I’ll just be over here.”
The teenager enjoyed his sig as he took the lever action shotgun apart with the manual beside him.
“Looks like the thing is level 9. And is merely a quarter of the way to the level up. Makes sense since this is the highest level gun I have.”
He looked at the list of attachments the gun had,
“This is your last warning, Tyler. Put. The alcohol and the cigarettes, in the garbage. Or ELSE.”
“Or else what, Michelle?”
He looked right at the screen now and smirked.
“I am in a videogame. TRAPPED. In a VIDEOGAME. Where I KILL PEOPLE, FOR A LIVING. I mean. Ha. Like I used to. But not the issue. YOU have NO say in ANYTHING I choose to do anymore. So sit down, SHUT UP, and enjopy the show.”
The woman was beside herself.
“That is IT. I am stripping your room of your toys. When you get out of that game you are NOT getting them back. And I am throwing your guns away too. Since you can’t listen to direction, this is the natural consequence.”
Tyler shrugged and went back to his shotgun.
“No you won’t. Touch my shit. Selena. Is about to tell you why.”
The captain chuckled and looked at the irate woman.
“ALL his belongings were moved out of your home and into a secure storage facility due to the fact we don’t know HOW long he’ll be in there. The estimated completion of the 175 floors on one life put forth by our experts places it at well over two years of nonstop work. WITH revives enabled. WITHOUT, the number doubles.”
Tyler smiled.
“There ARE revives in the game. If a medic gets to you soon enough, they can revive you like in battlefield. Since this IS a videogame, they had to draw the line somewhere. So merely stabbing some dead guy with a syringe puts them on their feet. And if you got blown to pieces, the head works. Medics armed with the medical bag can see the heads of players downed and if they have a body attached, stab them anywhere. A head, the eye. You get the idea.”
Selena deflated from relief.
“That’s a relief. Injuries?”
“either a medic will stich you up, or you do it yourself. If the medic does it, you heal faster and have less scarring. Plus it’s more efficient too.”
The blonde smiled.
“Ammo?”
“Buy your own or if you’re on the line and you run out a nearby NPC might have a resupply on them. If you want to run around resupplying bullets to the players, go for it. It’s just a more hardcore version of battlefield. In VR.”
HE flicked the dead cig out the tent and took another swig of his bottle while he found something in the 1887 gun list.
“Oh sick. I can get a choke for the spread. PERFECT. That was my one gripe out there. The spread was too wide for a decent punch. Hmm.”
The soldier looked at available ammo types and smirked.
“I’ll pick up slugs too. Make a point.”
He rebuilt the gun and noted the sun had gone down. And yawned.
“I’ll crash now. See ya in the morning.”
The feed died as he laid in his secured tent and rested the schofield by his hand, and his knife by his other hand. Tyler smiled as he relaxed on his bedroll.
“I’ll upgrade these in the morning.”

“Okay. My Assigned Player, or AP, has skill in First Person Shooters, plays airsoft and has extensive experience handling firearms. That’s MORE then I dared hope for.”
Selena sighed with relief as she rewatched Tyler’s efforts in the trench from various angles. Even using a bullet camera to follow his shots to perfection.
“He’s a skilled sniper and every shot he took he hit a head or upper torso. Dead before they hit the ground. Add to the fact he’s using iron sights and it becomes very impressive.”
Michelle was rubbing her head in pain.
“He’s drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes all at the age of 16. Videogame or NOT there ARE RULES. He will never be able to readjust to the real world if we do not rein him in. Selena. NO FIGHTING FOR HIM TOMORROW.”
“That’s not you’re choice.”
“He is my FOSTER CHILD!”
“And he is fighting for his life in a WAR! At 16, his VIDEOGAME, is trying to KILL him. And I haven’t seen him complain. Or even FLINCH. NOT even when the bombs dropped.”
Michelle sighed at that.
“It’s NOT. REAL. It is a videogame. YOU need to stop treating it as reality and remember he is both a minor and a mentally challenged boy handling firearms, SMOKING, and drinking alcohol. As. A. MINOR.”
“Lady whoever put him with you made a HORRID judgement call. WHERE is he mentally challenged?”
“He’s on the spectrum for autism. Asperger’s to be exact. He is also Oppositional Defiant as well. Tell him what to do and he fights you. On EVERYTHING. Plus he is also Sexually inappropriate with girls his own age and is a labeled danger.”
Selena sighed deeply now and looked at the recording of the boy with the rifle fighting in a virtual war with a smile on his face.
“That poor boy. No WONDER he’s not phased by the carnage. His entire life he’s been screwed over and told there’s something wrong with him. I-huh?”

Tyler was jerked awake after a few hours of sleep by a two tone wailing and groaned as he grabbed his weapons.
“fucking NIGHT RAID? SERIOUSLY? Uuugh I don’t get paid enough for this.”
He slung his Carcano on his shoulder, holstered his schofield on his belt, hung the 1887 on his back. All his ammo went with him as he ran from the tent.
“Private! Left flank third section! Provide antisniper cover for our boys!”
“Yes SIR! What are we dealing?”
The sergeant roared orders as he replied,
“Night assault! A BIG one too! You! Get the medics to the back ranks! You get more bullets to the front!”
Tyler slammed the carcano in his hands as he dodged howling artillery rounds and mortar shots as he ran. I shoulda seen this coming. Fucking TROPES. The sniper leapt into his trench and threw a frag over the lip. The thing blew and a mass of screams were heard from the now mush attackers in their crater. Tyler popped up and sighted a sniper in a tree across the No-Mans-Land illuminated in the dark of night by machinegun fire and the explosions of the bombs. Tyler fired and added his own small explosion to the cacophony of war while his target would never get to add their own bark to the thunder due to the hole in her head as she dropped. Tyler pulled the neon blue bolt back and sighted a rushing man wit5h a flamethrower.
“FLAMER! 60 YARDS!”
“HE OUT! GET DOWN!”
Tyler pulled the shotgun now as he laid flat in the trench while the antipersonnel frag grenade exploded by the man carrying the tanks of volatile liquid. The result was a massive explosion that set a mass of men alight. Tyler laughed as the scent of frying meat hit his nostrils.
“Fuck you ya Nazeriks! Welcome to hell!”
He popped up suddenly and was faced with a group of three men holding shotguns of their own….only for the ever thinking three steps ahead soldier to fire his own shoty. The result was the legs of all three men getting taken out and Tyler stabbing each in the face with his KABAR rather then waste bullets. The bodies where then stacked in a manner like sandbags for the sniper while he tossed their kit in the trench for later review. He sighted in again.
“Three.”
And fired. A machinegunner dropped with a third eye.
“two.”
He took aim at another sniper beaming people in his trench and dropped him.
“1.”
He took aim as a heavy weight slammed into his shoulder.
“FUCK! HIT! MEDIC!”
“Here!”
Tyler had taken a round to the shoulder and the result was him dropping into the trench as an NPC medic came running.
“Stay calm I gotchya.”
“I GOT HIM TOO.”
“Ha. Good man.”
Tyler reloaded his rifle with his left arm while his right was bandaged up by the medic before his health was refilled and he could fight again.
“That’s gonna hurt in the morning.”
He popped up with his reloaded rifle and sighted something in the trees.
“TANK! GET DOWN!”
The Mark IV thundered out of the forest firing it’s machineguns and it’s 6 pound guns into the densely packed trench, making the air rain blood and body parts. Tyler was once again covered from head to foot in blood, dirt, and spattered soldiers as he spotted a rocket launcher on the back of another soldier.
“Your launcher!”
“Here sir! I got two more rounds!”
Tyler extended the tube and flipped the sights before getting into position and jumping up. He popped over the rim of the trench, fired the antitank rocket and ducked back done as the tank spotted him. The round slammed into the track of the tank and the explosion crippled it.
“Gotchya, ONE more.”
He slammed the next round in the tube and popped up in another spot. He hit the hole he’d blown in the tank’s armor again and the tank was blown clean in half by the impact.
“TANK DOWN! YOU! GET SOME MORTAR ROUNDS IN THERE!”
“Yes sir! YOU ready the tubes!”
Tyler had the carcano up again as the burning tank’s smoke was blown into the Narziks’ faces. Six shots and six more bodies before he dropped down to reload.
“READY TO SPIT SIR!”
“AIM FOR THEIR TRENCH!”
“Adjusting! Ready!”
“PULL!”
“all tubes, PULL!”
The result was a set of deep thuds from the 50mm mortar rounds leaving their tubes to fly through the air and slam into the Nazerkian trench packed with troops. Tyler smiled wickedly as the sky rained blood and viscera. But all fire from his section stopped.
“CHARGE!”
And he was out of the trench and rushing the breach in the enemy lines with a bayonet affixed to his Carcano rifle and a set of four stick shaped grenades on a string being twirled. He flicked the explosives into the trench on the right and the things’ pins were pulled. The result was the men inside bracing for the attack were blown to bits as Tyler jumped into the enemy trench. He stabbed one man to death with the bayonet, pulled his schofield and shot dead the man’s friend before the 1887 was out and bellowed into the mass of enemy troops on the left. He flipped the lever action weapon and was after the troops on the right while his friendlies attacked the men on the left. The 12 shell tube and 6 shot revolver paying dividends as he fired each one single handedly until they ran out of ammo and he had the now a spear carcano up. A man charged him with his own bayoneted rifle only for the skilled teenager to step, deflect the stab with his rifle butt, spin, shoot two in the face, then trip the first man to the ground and stab him with a knife.
“FIRE!”
Tyler ducked around a small corner in the trench as the enemy opened fire en mass. He merely reloaded his shotgun and revolver and tossed another frag around the corner. There was a yell before it blew and The soldier was through the smoke the next instant. A whistle was heard then and the enemy forces retreated into the forest as their line had been broken. Tyler was shooting at the fleeing men and dropped a solid number before he was slapped on the back.
“Ceasefire Private. Let em run.”
“Yes sarge.”
Tyler flipped the safety on his gun and stood tall with a yawn.
“That was fun. Their next line is two miles that way, right, Sarge?”
The NPC Sargeant smirked.
“It sure is kid. And we’re going after em. That line is the last one between us and the border. We take it, we can push them OUT of our home and WE can invade THEIRS.”
“Sounds like fun. I’ll help out in the morning.”
“Good kid! Dismissed.”
Tyler yawned and looked around and the enemy weaponry before he spotted one that made him smirk.
“A cachalot automatic rifle. Underslung banana clip with 25 rounds. Ha. An old relic to be sure.”
He took the thing and added it to the duffel bag before he looked around at the remainder.
“Hm. Let’s see. Oh hello. A Type 93 Arisaka. Not bad. I need more automatics though. En I look the QM over in the morning.”
He took the bolt action sniper and headed back to his tent where he got splashed with a bucket of water to get the majority of the blood, dirt, and grime off his frame by an enthusiastic nurse. The woman smiled sweetly as the soldier walked by.
“There. Now you look like you’re not dead yet.”
“Thanks Miss.”
“Manners too? Uh-oh.”
“I’m not hard to find. Usually.”
She smiled sweetly. The woman was a head shorter then he was with curled blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Her skin was white and her lips a lovely cherry red while her bust was large in her pure white nurse outfit. In her black hair was a white cap with a red cross and he noted she was basically wearing a naughty nurse outfit. Her voice was breathy as she eyed the tall guy’s frame.
“well. I see you need more aid then I first feared. Come. I will assist.”
“I think you’re more dangerous then the enemy soldiers, Miss. THEY just want to kill me.”
“I am Candice.”
“My name is Tyler GORELEECH Naamani. Just call me Gore.”
She took his arm with a smile.
“So, Gore, your tent?”
“Over here Nurse Candice.”
They went in and the woman kissed him lightly on the lips.
“allow me.”
She undid her sash around her middle and the thing spilled open to reveal her naked body. Her bust was large and so were her nipples. She had a uniform tan that indicated ample nude sunbathing and her slit was bald. The nurse then smiled as he stripped and her toy for the night was revealed.
“Oh dear. I like big guns.”
“Makes sense. Yours are the biggest in the place.”
“Be careful! They’re more fragile then you thing.”
“Oh I am VERY gentle with the delicate aspects of lovely ladies, Nurse Candice. Here. Allow ME.”
He kissed her and laid her gently on her back as she bucked to get his shaft into her slit then he started thrusting into the tight sexy nurse under him as she moaned.
“Oh dear I love it!”
“Wow. Yous a naughty nurse aren’t ya? Good thing I’m sinful.”
she giggled at that as the ride picked up speed and the pair sated their lust fully on each other. She got a creamed pie and orgasm before he held the lovely lady to him with a smile.
“Such a prize you are, Gore. Wonderful sex and cuddles after? And I a mere camp whore?”
“There’s not a MERE anything about you, Candice, you’re YOU.”
she shivered and smiled lovingly as the now happy nurse rested on her one night lover.
“OH dear. You are quite skilled in many things. I shall have to warn the other ladies. You’ll steal their hearts!”
“I can’t steal something when it is freely given.”
“You are a rogue.”
“YOU are a BEAUTY.”
She sighed happily.
“enough. Let my poor heart recover.”
“Sure thing. Good night, Candice.”
“Good night, Gore. I loved it.”



Selena had to drink some ice cold water after watching the hot session with the lovely Nurse Candice shown through Tyler’s eyes.
“And he is a player. AN ELOQUENT player. Ha. OH crap.”
She sighed and Michelle rubbed her eyes again.
“and now he;s gone full indulgent in there too. Now he’ll become a sex addict and will need even more intense therapy. He picked up a whore for god’s sake! Call him.”
“I will do no such thing.”
Selena shut her down and glared at the indignant foster mother.
“He’s going indulgent and has been breaking EVERY RULE WE HAVE FOR HOURS NOW! His escapade ends HERE. Either you call him or I will.”
Selena had enough.
“Out.”
“what?”
“I said. OUT. No. I am NOT tolerating you anymore. Not when I have enough to handle with my strategy plans for kit suggestions for that poor boy in the morning. Get out or I call security. Come back in the morning.”
Michelle exploded.
“He is my foster child! I am not leaving him unsupervised in there! He clearly can’t make the proper choices on his own-“
“GET OUT!”
Only for the extremely harsh, firm, and hard shout from the captain to shut her down. Selena had her cellphone out now.
“Security to room 66 please. I have a belligerent woman refusing to leave the room and is endangering the patient. I see. Thank you.”
She hung up and glared at Michelle with a look of ice.
“You’re being escorted out of the building and will be allowed to return in the morning, when I call for you. Refuse and be arrested.”
The controlling woman was led ranting from the room and Selena slumped from exhaustion.
“Oooh that poor kid. Okay. WWI weaponry and equipment. And he said he needed a better set of automatics.”


ALRIGHT. DAY TWO. AND I AM ALREADY COVERED IN BLOOD.
RANK: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS 2.
DAY 2
CASH: 5,780.




Tyler was wakened by the sound of trumpets that morning and for a moment he was confused by the sight of the naked woman in his arms, his own nakedness, her sated flush, the green tent behind her they were sleeping in, and the sounds of men yelling outside. Did I get drafted and NOT notice? And….oooooh. I DID get drafted. And that’s Candice the Naughty Nurse that I seduced last night after we took the trench. Good. He kissed her awake and she smiled. Her cherry lipstick not ever smeared.
“Good morning my hero.”
she opened her blue eyes and he kissed her again.
“Morning romp?”
“Ooooh why not?”
He mounted her and they played for a bit more before he flipped her over and fit into her from the rear. She grunted from the position shift but moaned at the new perspective. She was flooded again before her ass was pierced. And she squeaked.
“You’re a depraved man indeed, Gore.”
“Does it feel good?”
“It does. Faster please.”
He lifted her up and bounced her on his shaft like a child and she screamed in orgasm before flopping to the ground panting and completely drained of energy from the good sex.
“Mercy!”
He kissed her lovingly.
“I accept your surrender. You are to report to my tent tonight as well my dear.”
“I gladly accept your terms of unconditional surrender. Now I am afraid I must retreat and rearm for tonight’s abuse.”
“It’s not abuse if you enjoy it.”
“Silver-tongued bastard.”
She got dressed and he put her cap on for her and she laughed.
“Do take care.”
“Just because you asked me too.”
She left with a smile and he got dressed as another solider poked his head in.
“YOU got a skill Brother!”
“If ya gonna do something, do it RIGHT!”
“Good man! Here!”
Tyler caught the wad of cash.
“we got paid!”
“Candice is mine.”
“HA! See ya on the line, Gore.”
“Later Frank.”
Tyler then set the new weapons he’d gotten out and crossed his arms.
“Hm. My carcano is level 5, my Schofield hit level 3 and I can add a longer barrel now and the 1887 is halfway to 9. Looks like I unlocked a bigger fixed magazine for the Carcano. To 10 full rounds with a slight increase in weight. About time. The Schofield put in work yesterday so it’s at 3. I can now upgrade my grip to a fresh rubberized thing. For better control. Hm.”
He took his single sidearm.
“I can also upgrade the sights. Same time, for the things I use it for? It’s not really WORTH upgrading. Beyond things like reliability and stopping power.”
He shrugged and looked at his character pamphlet. Which was basically his Military Identification.
“I hit level 4 and got a mess of new clothes, some better gear, and a few tools unlocked. Hm.”
His radio buzzed.
“Selena to speak with PFC 2 Goreleech.”
“On screen.”
He hit the button and the screen appeared with the blonde woman smirking at him.
“Nice reference.”
“I was more Star wars then star trek, but I know a few here an there. So I notice a distinct lack of nagging.”
“I had to throw her out of the room last night.”
“Her going on about how I can’t make my own choices?”
“Basically. I feel bad for you.”
“You get used to it. I mostly ignore everything that comes out of her mouth.”
She sighed then smirked.
“And so you know? WE saw.”
“Ha. YOU better have recorded that. Candice is an amazing blonde.”
“Ugh. An active teenager.”
“Ugh. A blonde stereotype on the wrong side of the stereotype.”
“I hate you on as many layers as that jab had. GOOD ONE.”
He chuckled and looked to the options he had for kit selections.
“All roasts aside, we made progress last night.”
“I saw. You think fast.”
“Thanks. I don’t know a whole lot about world war one to be perfectly honest, but for the most part I can make due. We reach the world war 2 floors, HA. The badassery will skyrocket.”
“How accurate are they with the wars?”
“Not accurate at all. I mean tey ARE, but they take liberties to increase the amount of fighting drastically. Up to floor five is WWI. Floors 6 to 15 are WW2. Floors 16 t0 17 are the Korean war. Floors 18 to 25 are the Vietnam war. Then the gulf war which is floors 26 to 28. After that it’s desert storm from floors 29 to 30. After that is’ all bullshit. Every floor is a different war and some span upwards of two to 5 floors per. Way it works is we have to CONQUOR the floor below to open the next one. And even the wars don’t stop, we just push the lines to the brink. Then the enemy rallies and the winners are pushed back. It’s a permanent tug of war and whenever one side gets too close, the losing side gets a mad buff.”
Selena sighed now.
“I was afraid of that. And the current floor?”
“I cleared the first trench line. Out of 150.”
“Oh my god.”
“Yeah you have to work for it. HARD. Why do ya think the player count was bracketed in at 1,250,000 players? We’d NEED that many people constantly fighting all hours a the day to clear floors.”
“I will spread that news because we are HIDESOULY underinformed.”
“I get it. Anda. So you know? If the player count drops below 750k, we’ll NEVER clear the higher floors.”
She shivered at that and he shrugged.
“But that’s a tomorrow problem. For now I’m working on my kit.”
There was a sound of a door opening and closing before an angry Michelle sat in the cushioned recliner before the screen.
“Tyler. I see that whore-“
“Hey Selena. Question.”
She smiled.
“What’s up?”
“I need a better automatic rifle selection but the only one I got is this Chautlet. It’s decent, but is more a support gun. Think you can google some automatics for me from the era?”
“Sure. Anything in particular?”
“Hmm. Use battlefield 1 as a template.”
“Ooooh SMART. And your class?”
“I was actually multirole. Since I like trying out new guns and such. I’m keeping an eye out for a Lewis gun for just that reason.”
“The Lewis is an old workhorse. Wouldn’t that work?”
He crossed his arms as he looked at his limited armory.
“It WOULD, but it works better as a mounted weapon. I’m thinking more agile offense.”
“Ah. Hm.”
She pulled a book off a shelf and started flipping through the weapon encyclopedia as Michelle glared at him.
“DON’T cut me off. I am SPEAKING to you, young man. WHAT have you done this morning?”
“I woke up, railed Candice again, got paid, and here we are.”
He looked at his melee options and tilted his head.
“There’s an idea. I only got like three knives. Hm. Eh I’ll get me a shovel. Be a lotta fun beatin idiots to death with a shovel. Or a baseball bat.”
“I think I got one for you, Tyler.”
“Send it.”
She turned the book.
“A ribeyrolles. It’s a weapon from the assault class in battlefield 1.”
Tyler looked at the picture.
“Oh I know that one. I used it a lot in BFV.”
He looked to his pamphlet.
“Annnd of course. It’s unlocked for purchase at level 10 for my character. Same time if I get lucky I can loot it off a dead guy. Thanks Selena.”
“Sure. Melee?”
“I’ll just get me a baseball bat. 150 bucks and unlocked at level one. Get this. It’s also upgradeable.”
“No shit.”
“All the way up to being made of bone. Like legit bone.”
“elephant?”
“YES, and also bone other animals too. Me? I’m getting me an ivory bat.”
The blonde captain chuckled at that and Tyler looked at his depleted grenades.
“And that tank showed I need some more boom, boom. Hm. I’ll get me a Boys Antitank rifle. That’ll solve that problem.”
He looked out the entrance of the tent.
“I blew through a lot of my Carcano ammo. I’m down to 3 full reloads. Schofield 1. My 1887 I got 5 shells left.”
He packed his gear into the duffel bag.
“I’ll go get a resupply on ammo and get my orders for the day.”
Selena nodded.
“I’ll observe. I-oh. SMOKE GRENADES.”
“Ooooh good call Shadow.”
“I love that, keep doing it.”
“Smoke grenades are 25 a pop. I’ll go get a couple.”
He packed his tent up too since the line was advancing in to the forest and he went to the QM’s station.
“Ha. Like clockwork, Gore. Here’s the latest.”
“Thanks a lot Q.”
Tyler picked up 10 smoke grenades for 250, 10 more reloads for his carcano rifle for 50 bucks, another 5 reloads for his schofield for 40, and 36 shells for the 1887 for 100. He then looked at the upgraded magazine for the carcano….and whistled.
“7500 for that thing. Makes sense. 5,340‬ is what I got left. That choke costs 2500 but I don’t really need it. Eh I’ll get it later.”
He bought another round of ammo for his guns and it set him back another 190 bucks. Happy he looked at the options for ammo carriers and was happily surprised to see a better version of his belt pouches for 350. The things having more pouches so more ammo types at once. He got the thing and left the QM to report to the command center. His new belt had 15 pockets in easy reach and so he split the three guns between them. The Schofield rounds were on his right hip, the 1887 on his left. The Carcano on his waist with two empty on either side for more ammo types. He walked into the commander’s tent and he smirked.
“Line moved. Follow it.”
“Got it Commy.”
“Prick.”
Tyler looked at the special operations board and noted a job for clearing out a small stronghold of enemy forces in the city. The stars were 5 skulls, meaning he was FAR too underleveled for such a mission but he took it anyway. The commander nodded.
“Into the Lion’s Den. I wish I had ten more like you. Get goin.”
The soldier left and was paged by Selena. She looked at a map beside her.
“So your task is to take an enemy fort?”
“KINDA? It’s more a crude ground blind like you’d find on Iwo Jima.”
“Ah. And the skulls?”
“Okay. 1 star missions are simply moving supplies from one place to another inside the camp.”
She blinked.
“STARS? What about SKULLS?”
“Those missions are USUALLY 10 levels above me.”
“I trust you have a plan?”
“I do. And I see that panic. TWOG follows the RPG player’s Golden Rule. HIGH level, does NOT mean huigh SKILL. Even the highest level player in a game can be undone by a low level rookie that understands how the game is played. You with me or I lose you?”
Selena smiled at that.
“I do. And I see I still have much to learn about gamer culture.”
“A proverb we use?”
“Oh this should be good.”
“Real recognizes real.”
“I love that. I am keeping it. So your plan?”
“I am expecting tanks, dogs, flamethrowers, and deeply entrenched enemies. Same time? We’re in a FOREST. And I picked this up.”
He lifted a molotov cocktail up and the captain smirked wickedly.
“That forest is dry as a bone.”
“And ONE good cocktail in the enemy ammo dump, And poof. MAGIC!”
“Oh this I gotta see.”
Tyler chuckled as he headed for the trench.
“Your smoke grenades gave me another idea. Does the term powderbang mean anythin to you?”
She tilted her head.
“Hmm. No. Should it?”
“Okay. Do you cook?”
“I do?”
“Weren;t you ever told to keep open flour AWAY from an open flame?”
She blinked.
“I was! Because the added material in a confined space,”
“Would amplify any explosion or flame INTO an explosion. It’s called a powderbang. And is a fear of coal miners. Why do ya think a fire is a miner’s worst fear?”
She and Michelle whistled.
“That is scary strategy.”
“WHERE did you learn that, Tyler?”
“That show I watch a lot. What was it….Mega disasters? It had one on a mine explosion.”
“Huh. And the FLOUR?”
“THAT came from another show. MythBusters. The one they did to see if flour WAS dangerous to have by an open flame. Well, they took out an entire house.”
Selena whistled at the plan he’d come up with.
“And the fires won’t go the wrong way?”
“Oh they might. Hell. This goes sideways I end up killing everyone in my army too.”
“ugh.”
“Ha. I-hm?”
He stopped walking and flipped his bolt on the carcano as on the other side of a tree he’d spotted a rather well hidden cave.
“Selena. See it.”
“I do. A cave.”
He smiled widely and released the bolt on his gun.
“In a videogame, there are only FOUR reasons for such a cave. 1. Random shortcut to my waypoint. 2. Hidden loot room with extremely high tier shit. 3. Hidden boss and loot. 4. Some combo of the bunch. I am TAKING that silent dare.”
He slug the duffel bag onto the ground as Selena looked at the ominous cave.
“Is it worth the risk?”
“Absolutely. At the very worst, I merely get experience for my character and guns. At the very BEST? Across the board upgrade. Plus the off chance some things in this game can only be FOUND. Not BOUGHT or EARNED.”
He took the lever action 1887 shotgun now.
“And since I am walking into a cave, shotgun spree,”
The schofield was holstered on his hip and the trench gun was slung on his back along with the carcano. Then the teenager looked at the screen.
“I’ll contact later.”
“Understood.”
He killed the videocall and moved into the dim cave with the lever action shotgun up. The cave was maybe ten feet wide and about 12 tall. The soldier looked at the ground and noted a set of tracks.
“Bear cave. A BIG bear. Secret boss found.”
He flipped the lever and moved into the darkness with confidence. The light got progressively worse the further he got from the entrance and so he pulled the lantern from his duffel bag and hung it on a rod over his back. The flickering flame illuminated the cave ahead and he noted there were no other offshoots as he followed the tunnel of stone into the depths. After about ten minutes, Tyler’s exploration was met by a sound of heavy breathing and he lifted the shotgun up as the bear detected an intruder to it’s lair. Most likely a grizzly. He moved around a corner and was faced with a wide open chamber in the cave. The high ceilinged den was home to a monster of a grizzly bear. The thing was curled into a ball and the ball was 7 feet tall of just pure bear and Tyler moved like a ghost around the sleeping animal as he sough the head of the thing. He smirked as he found the 3 foot wide head resting on a paw and he took aim with the 1887.
In the real world, Michelle was fighting with Selena over his about to be fought war.
“STOP HIM! THAT BEAR IS BIGGER THEN MY CAR!”
“No. Sit down and watch.”
The woman rushed to pull her phone and call him….only for the agile captain to take it from her hand and pull the plug on the computer.
“I WILL HAVE YOU ARRESTED! HE’S ABOUT TO COMMIT SUICIDE! CALL HIM!”
The blonde merely looked at the screen as Tyler aimed for the bear’s eyes.
“NO. I will NOT. He is fighting for his life and it is the only thing he CAN do.”

Tyler’s finger went to the trigger and he fired the shotgun. The bear roared in shock and rage….before howling in pain as it’s eyes were shot out of it’s skull. Tyler rolled away as he flipped the lever while the bear charged and slammed into the wall with all the force of an avalanche and he fired the 12-gauge shell into the bear’s flank. Blood flowed and the lever was flipped. Tyler emptied the shotgun tube into the pinned bear and it’s rumble was cut off five shells in but he still poured the remainder of the tube into the beast. Bears are FAR tougher then we give them credit for. The gun was reloaded and he pulled the schofield and approached the creature cautiously. The bear had been peppered with the pellets from the shotgun but Tyler still put a bullet in it’s brain. And got no reaction.
“And we’re clear. Oddly underwhelming, but it IS a miniboss on floor one and that shotgun is level 9.”
He shrugged and stabbed the thing with his knife. The beast was skinned and butchered before Tyler looked around the chamber. He smiled widely as he came to a small alcove in the chamber that had a mass of skeletons of enemy soldiers laying inside it along with their guns and equipment.
“JACKPOT. Okay.”
He went to the guns and whistled.
“Geweher 98 sniper variant, SMLE Autoloading rifle. Not bad for a semi. Hm. A Hilfiger automatic rifle. Not bad for an SMG. And to be honest i can make that chalet work.”
He loaded the rifles and ammo into the duffel bag before he noticed something on one of the skeletons.
“Oh HELLO. A rocket gun. And what looks like 15 rounds? Scary antitank.”
He loaded the tripod mounted weapon into the duffel bag before he found another shotgun.
“Wow. Double barrel sawed off with pistol grip. I got me a mad max shoty as a sidearm. That’ll make trench clearing fun.”
The cave was stripped bare and once it was he left. Once outside of the cave he called up Selena and the blonde captain smirked as he got walking again.
“So that was easy.”
“My shotgun was overleveled for the fight.”
“Ah. And the loot. I saw. You have a decent kit there.”
“That antitank rocket gun I can use to troll tank kills.”
“Tracks?”
“And other stuff.”
She nodded and Michelle was heard.
“You are GOING to die if you keep acting like your actions don’t have consequences. What if that bear had NOT been blinded?”
“If that had not worked, I would have figured something out. Actually. I was EXPECTING it to not work. Bear’s pretty straightforward. Charge, swipe, and tackle. All it’s got. Dodge the charge, shoot, dodge the swipe, shoot some more, and duck the tackle. Shoot. Rinse and repeat.”
“STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW EVERYTHING! YOU’RE 16! NOT an adult!”
Tyler ignored her and looked ahead.
“The blind should be coming up….ah.”
He dropped flat now in some brush and crawled to the top of a small hill that looked over the enemy encampment. Selena also focused as the screen winked out and his eyes were scanning the place for weakpoints. The enemy had built into a set of massive boulders using trees to further reinforce the perimeter. The number of men was put between 150 and 300 men with five light tanks sitting ready with one Mark IV backing them up. The entire rim of the camp was crawling with enemy troops on patrol with a distinct feel of nerves and he smirked. They’re here to repel and pursuers and are hideously equipped to do so. And they KNOW IT. They’re a suicide squad. Now. If I take that tank out. He took the rocket gun out and loaded a 55mm round into the breach and took aim with the iron sights. As he did the radio blipped and he groaned silently.
“Leave me alone I am busy.”
The radio blipped again and he noted the heads of a few enemy troops had lifted at the noise.
“Bitch you are going to get me killed. I-fuck it.”
He stabbed the radio with a knife and it shattered entirely. But he now had to abandon his advantageous spot on the hill as the noise had alerted the enemy troops. Tyler fell back and had an angry tone to his voice as he now had to improvise.
“Get that BITCH out of my room or she is GOING to get me killed. I can’t work like this.”

In the real world a hellstorm had broken out. Selena had to use the bathroom before the big battle and while she had been gone Michelle had sought to regain control of her wayward foster child by calling him on the defenseless computer. Selena had returned just in time to see Tyler stab his radio and have to retreat due to outside interference.
“Are you fucking kidding me? Get out.”
Michelle lost it.
“No. he WILL stop defying me and he WILL listen to me! He is in MY house and will follow OUR rules! SOMEONE has to rein him in and keep him from going bad.”
“HE IS A SOLDIER IN A VIDEOGAME THAT IS TRYING TO KILL HIM!”
“HE IS 16! IT IS NOT REAL! Stop acting like it is!”
Selena slapped her across the face.
“Get. OUT. BEFORE you get him killed. And if he dies, I WILL pin the blame on you. Miserable woman you are. That boy has to fight for survival against utterly HOPELESS odds. And here you are making it worse. No. Get out.”
Michelle had her phone out with a red well on her face.
“I was just assaulted in my foster child’s room.”
She nodded and smirked at the captain.
“Security is on their way up with the police. You will be arrested.”
Selena rubbed her eyes.
“That poor is going to die in there. And it is going TO BE YOUR FAULT!”
The door opened and the officers walked in and saw the handprint and Selena pointed to the screen where Tyler was scouting from a new vantage point.
“She is interfering in his plan. If someone does not stop her, she is GOING TO GET HIM KILLED.”
Michelle merely pointed to her cheek.
“She slapped me, Officers. And I had not once raised a hand to her.”
The cops looked at the blonde.
“Captain Selena?”
“It is true officers. SOMEONE has to help that kid. SHE is going to get him killed. And he is on the frontline. WHERE IS EVERYBODY ELSE?”
That got a sigh from one of the cops.
“My own daughter is trapped in there. Her, and every other member of the player base are still inside the starting area. And that kid is on the frontline? Attacking an enemy outpost alone?”
Selena nodded.
“He is Sir. That kid has been fighting alone with thr aid of NPCs the entire time.”
The cops sighed and looked at the screen dejectedly.
“That kid is the only hope we have of getting our families back. And yet we’re still fucking helpless.”
They looked at Selena.
“You are under arrest for assault.”
The blonde slumped and looked at Michelle’s smug smirk….and shattered her phone, the computer in the room, and the backup laptop.
“There. You got time kid. Not much. But some.”
Michelle merely pulled a third phone as the blonde was cuffed.
“THIS is HIS phone. Now. I will get him back under control.”

Tyler smirked as he found something in the enemy camp’s routine. They left all their shells in ONE section. Ooooh this is perfect. He set the rocket gun up and took aim. He pulled the trigger and the round screeched into the armory where it impacted. The blast took out a solid half the base and four of the tanks. The lone soldier reloaded the gun and fired another round at the still functional Mark IV. The thing’s massive track was blown off and the enemy troops started firing on the rockface tyler had set up on. The wily soldier abandoned his position and moved into the trees as the enemy troops moved up. They reached the spot….only for the grenade tripwire trap to get set off and another chunk of soldiers went up in smoke. That left a mere ten men out of 300 able to fight and tyler dropped them with shots from his carcano. Happy with the results of his rampage he went to the commander’s tent that had been untouched in the fiery holocaust and found a mass of troop and supply movements for the region, an upgraded Geweher 98 infantry variant complete with bayonet, 1500 dollars, and a few antitank grenade bundles. That last one making him smirk as he left the ruined camp behind.
“I love my job.”
He returned to the FOB and the commander smirked.
“I wish I had more like you, kid. 12,450 for your pay and a new weapon from the Q. Choose wisely.”
Tyler leveled up 3 whole levels then and he went to the Quartermaster who tipped his bucket helmet.
“Well hello there, ENSIGN. Ya got a free gun. Let’s see ya pick.”
Tyler looked through the selections before he found one that made him tilt his head.
“No fuckin way. A BROWNING AUTOMATIC RIFLE? In World War 1? Ha. Fuck yes.”
He took the legendary machinegun and the QM smiled.
“Ya got a good eye kid. That just got here this morn.”
“Thanks a lot QM. This thing is a legend.”
The soldier returned to his tent and set his new primary assault rifle on it’s stock bipod.
“I forgot this thing was first made in world war 1. They sure don’t make em like they used to.”
He next did a funds check.
“I made bank. Okay. All told I got 19,290‬. NONE of my guns leveled up so that’s a plus.”
He looked out the entrance of his tent and saw the sun was still high.
“And I got plenty of time left today for grinding. Hm.”
He took the pamphlet for the looted weapons over and shrugged once he flipped through them. Hm. I got the BAR now. So I don’t really NEED to upgrade the other guns. I kit that thing out right I can carry it with me all the way up to Nam. Hell. BEYOND too since it’s so freakin solid. That 20 round box mag’s gotta go through so I’ll put work there. Okay. What do I need, RIGHT NOW? He looked at his kit and smirked at the rocket gun.
“Bullets. For the bar and the big guy. BAR I got 4 full mags for and the rocket gun I got 8 rounds. I can carry up to 20 at a time. I need medical too. And some more antitank.”
He lit up a cig and got to work cleaning his new set of primaries. The carcano clicked he put it back together before he rebuilt the schofield and 1887. The BAR was tricky due to it being a beast of a rifle. He was peering down it’s sights when a runner came up.
“Sir, your new radio.”
“Thanks PF.”
Tyler took the radio and set it aside before he looked at the BAR. Those sights suck. Hm. He looked out the tent and shrugged.
“Eh I got the time.”
He packed up and went to leave the tent when his radio blipped. The soldier sighed and took the thing. The screen appeared and He saw Michelle was alone in the room.
“Where the Soldier Barbie?”
“She got arrested. Now. NO leaving the tent until they figure out to log you out.””
He shut the screen off and walked out of the tent and got blipped again. So he shattered the radio and looked at the PF.
“No replacements.”
“Yes sir!”
Tyler walked to the job board whistling as he flicked the spent cig away when the screen appeared anyway and he looked at the woman glaring at him.
“I can force it open since I’m using YOUR phone.”
“WOW. How petty can you be?”
“I will keep bothering you until you start listening to me.”
“And I will put a bullet in my mouth.”
She smirked.
“Don’t be over-“
He put the schofield in his mouth, and pulled the trigger. There was a click and the cylinder rotated. Tyler took it out and opened the cylinder and showed the white faced woman the SINGLE shell in the thing.
“Shall we play Russian roulette?”
He closed it, spun the cylinder, and smiled.
“Leave. ME. ALONE.”
“NOT-“
He put the thing in his mouth and pulled the trigger. There was a click and the cylinder rotated.
“That’s one. Don’t ever call me again.”
“NO-“
The trigger was pulled again. A click. No boom.
“That’s two. I am amazed you would rather risk me killing myself, over just closing the thing and leaving me the fuck alone.”
“YOU ARE NOT-“
He pulled the trigger for a THIRD TIME and got no reaction. He chuckled as the cylinder spun for the fourth shot. And he looked the nearly hysterical woman in the eye.
“I am finally free of you. And I would rather DIE then be back under your thumb. Leave me alone. Or I WILL kill myself. I don’t need you help. I don’t WANT your help. You have no idea what you’re talking about. And are just a miserable old lady. For the last time. LEAVE. ME. ALONE.”
She took a deep breath.
“Put the gun down-“
There was a click and the cylinder rotated for the FIFTH tube and she smirked.
“You’re not gonna-“
He pulled the trigger and the gun went off. The bullet flew out of his mouth and she screamed in utter denial as his screen went black.

Tyler dropped to the ground from the gunshot and a medic revived him nearly instantly and he smirked.
“I lost a bet.”
“Idiot. People die for a lot less.”
The man left and Tyler looked at the board when he got a blip and opened it up to see his traumatized foster mother looking at him.
“I got lucky. I didn’t notice was there. Maybe next time I’ll just go out into the woods an do the same thing. Leave. ME. ALONE!”
“I am calling Tori. You need serious therapy. You’re suicidal.”
He just walked into the forest and reloaded the single shell into the gun.
“I am not playing this game. No. I would rather die in here then be your slave out there.”
He looked back at the camp and nodded.
“Good. That’s far enough away. NO medic could reach me in time.”
He put the gun to his head and looked at the screen.
“Make a CHOICE. Leave me alone, or watch me die. CHOOSE.”
She glared at him.
“Are you going to behave like-“
“DON’T!”
The door opened with a bang and a set of doctors came racing into the room. Tyler tilted his head as one faced his screen with desperation in her eyes.
“DON’T DO IT! MY DAUGHTER IS IN THERE! Please! I need you to help save her!”
“Either SHE leaves me the fuck alone, or I pull the trigger.”
“She is banned from the premises! Just please! You’re the only player in that game ACTUALLY fighting!”
Michelle jumped.
“YOU have NO right-“
“Bitch shit the fuck up! OUR FAMILES ARE DYING IN THERE and here YOU are getting in the way of the ONLY person working to GET OUT. No. we have been watching the entire time and that footage was sent to the state department. For FUCKS sake the PRESIDENT’S DAUGHTER IS IN THERE! If HE dies, we lose our families for YEARS at least.”
“Wait. Back up. The president’s daughter is in here?”
The doctor looked at him.
“She is. And she’s locked herself inside a room in the city.”
“Ya don’t say? Huh.”
Tyler looked at Michelle.
“Never come back here or I put the gun in my mouth. I am not your puppet anymore and I will be DAMNED before I ever go back to that.”
She put his phone down as she hung up.
“I just got off the phone with the admin. This is a sealed room now and not a soul beyond me and the doctors I allow are allowed inside. Get out or be arrested.”
Tyler looked at the doctors.
“Smash the phone and if she comes in here with ANY form of phone or computer, do everything in your power to smash it.”
The nurse snatched the phone from the woman the next instant and it was passed to a security guard.
“do I REALLY smash it? It’s a really nice phone.”
“It’s mine actually. She stole it to play her game.”
“Ah. I’ll have it locked in your storage unit then.”
He left and Tyler holstered the gun. Michelle exploded.
“Who do you THINK you ARE!? He is 16! And has been smoking, DRINKING, picking up whores and KILLING PEOPLE! Just because you are in there does NOT mean you get to do as you please!”
“Yes it does. Bye!”
He killed the screen and walked back to the camp as Michelle rounded on the doctor.
“Your phone. Give it to me or be arrested for endangering the welfare of a child.”
“Lady. Get the fuck out. Security.”
“Of course.”
Michelle was dragged screaming from the room again and the doctor looked at the screen as she used her own phone to call. Tyler answered.
“She gone?”
“Who was your Advisor?”
“Captain Selena. That busty blonde she got arrested.”
“I will put a call in to the station. Get her released. We need you alive and supported right now.”
“Ha. She’ll be back.”
“NO. She will NOT.”
The woman left to see to that certainty and Tyler closed the screen. So looks like I now have to worry about random phone attacks and I can’t turn that off on this end. PERFECT. He sighed but returned to the job board and looked at the options available. Then he saw a four star job for 250 that asked the destruction of an enemy tank and the guards around it. He took it and the commander nodded.
“Good.”
The soldier left and stopped by the QM for a refill on antitank rounds for the rocket gun. The things costing a whopping 250 bucks per shell. He got 5 and headed into the forest. The tank’s a CA-1 SCHNEIDER. Mean beast at the front and has thick armor on the sides. Same time it’s a mere turtle. Shouldn’t be a problem. He had his new BAR up and was loving the feel of the iconic rifle in his hands. I’ll put some serious work into this thing. Get it to where it needs to be. Up the accuracy, add a sight, a bayonet, a bigger mag, and see about that recoil. He crossed the trench and was moving along the right flank as the enemy tank was said to be hidden in some trees with a team of 20 guarding it. NOT including the crew of 16 it took to operate the beastly tank. I wonder. He pulled a pamphlet from his duffel bag and looked at the game manual under tanks.
“Killing tanks, spotting tanks, OWNING tanks. Here we go. In TWOG owning tanks is a feature. You can either purchase them from the motor pool in the main hub of the floors, find them throughout the floors, or steal them from enemy forces. Once the tank is owned, it will be transported to your own personal garage and you may upgrade as you see fit. So long as you have the upgrade unlocked that is. I am stealing me this tank and there is nothing you can do to stop me.”
He put the information pamphlet away and smiled with excitement.
“I’ve ALWAYS wanted to steal a tank. Oh I gotta check.”
He went to the vehicle’s section.
“Any vehicle you see in game can be owned. From mere bikes and cars, to tanks and aircraft, all the way up to the mighty aircraft carrier and battleship. Oooooh I am going to be a COLLECTOR!”
He moved a bit faster towards his prey now. I’ll steal this tank and add it to my pool. Then I’ll see about more tank hunting. Get a tank of each type in me hanger before moving on. Since the next trench line assault won’t trigger until I actually GO to trigger it that is. He left the trees behind and was now on the fringe of the forest where the targets tank sat with it’s crew. Tyler got close and dropped as he got a good loom at his desired ride. The beastly CA-1 stood 9 feet tall and was a solid 20 long and 10 wide. The front of the tank was shaped like a wedge with a long 75mm cannon on the nose. The thing was tracked and he saw that most of the 36 men guarding the tank were outside the steel beast on watch. Tyler tilted his head as he considered his options for separating the main defenders from the tank itself before he saw a rather simplistic idea. He swapped the BAR for his carcano and settled on the ground with a clear sightline of a man in a black uniform with a gold trimmed hat and shoulders looking at a map with another man in a lesser flashy uniform. Tank commander and tank second in command. He sighted the commander and fired. The bolt was pulled the next instant and the trigger pulled. The commander and the second were dropped with new holes as the caught by surprise group all scrambled for a better firing position. Tyler sighted a man trying to climb into the tank, and he shot him. Then the second attempt, and the third. The last round dropped another man with a flashy outfit and Tyler was changing position while reloading the six rounds into his carcano. The 30 men team were scrambling to relocate the sniper and tyler had flanked behind them and swapped to the BAR now. He set the machinegun on it’s bipod on the ground and sighted a group of men. He flipped the safety and opened up. The beefy 30-06 rounds tore through their bodies and 10 dropped bleeding or dead. Tyler slammed a fresh box in and tugged the charging handle back while again changing position. The tank itself was idling due to the fact the driver was still inside but without the leaders the force had no direction. Tyler got in line for another mag dump and he dropped 15 men this time with the burst. That left 5. 3 outside, 2 inside the tank. Tyler reloaded the BAR and moved over to the now helpless armoured vehicle. The 3 men outside was backed against the vehicle and Tyler dropped flat by a track and opened fire. The three were shredded by the 20 rounds and he reloaded the last mag he had for the gun and got up without a sound. He then crawled along the tank as the timidly nervous voices from inside called out for their comrades. They speaking some foreign language Tyler did not know and he waited the ladder leading off the beast for their curiosity to overcome their sense of caution. It did not take long. The top hatch opened up and a shaking Nazerik soldier poked his head out with a small Lugar pistol. He called out again and got no answer. So he climbed out of the tank and walked to the edge as his friend poked HIS head out now. Tyler made his move then and his schofield fired twice. Both men dropped with holes in their heads and the tank was his.
“Alright.”
He looted the soldiers and came away 1,000 dollars richer and he also looted the Lugar since he kinda liked how it looked. Then he climbed into the hatch of the tank and looked at the controls curiously.
“Now what in the blue hell do I make you go?”
The interior was rather open all things considered. The shells for the gun were lined by the breach of the cannon and Tyler saw a small alcove beside the hulking weapon with a set of bars and pedals. So he hopped into the spot and looked through the small groove and looked at the various levers before noticing the markings for the clutch, gas pedal, brakes, and steering all labeled above the individual parts that made the beefy tank go. He took the clutch and smiled.
“I can see myself getting myself killed trying to carjack a tank. Ooooh if I die like that I am never going to live it down.”
The soldier popped the clutch and threw the gear shift into forward. The tank bucked in response and he had the thing rattling along it’s way humming a tune from a favorite anime of his.
“Miho would be proud.”
He soon for the measure of the controls and drove his plundered tank along the mostly flatland to the base where his friendly troops halted his progress with their own tanks.
“Halt tank! Lower your gun if you are a friendly!”
Tyler poked his head out of a hatch.
“I haven’t figured out how to do that yet!”
The men laughed at that and a tank expert came over.
“Of course Gore would be crazy enough to steal a tank. You claimin her?”
“Ya damn right, Gunny.”
“HA. I got her from here Sir. And be perfectly, you behind the sticks of a tank scare the fuck out of me.”
“Ha. She’s mean so be careful.”
Tyler hopped out of the tank and got the pamphlet of the armoured vehicle from the tank master and he returned to the command post where the commander laughed at him.
“another 5,450. And you stole the tank you were supposed to destroy. That’s called initiative. I wish I had ten more like you. Go on.”
He returned to his tent and chuckled at the day’s bullshit.
“OPh what’d you do today? I stole a tank, killed well over 400 men and killed a teddy bear. Ehh just another day on the frontline. This is a weird game man.”
He looked at the pamphlet on the tank and saw it was level and he could upgrade the tracks to be better in mud or he could upgrade the engine to be more reliable. I don’t know the first thing about world war 1 tanks. I mean I DO but it’s only the basic shit. Ugh. And that whore cost me my expert. I’ll figure it out. He looked at the pamphlet for his bar and found he had leveled it to 2. Unlocking a-you guessed it-a sling! He chuckled and did a funds check.
“All told now I got 23,490‬. Not bad.”
He made himself an MRE and frowned at the bland meal.
“I’ll go get some better grade food and quality a life.”
And with that goal he headed to see the Quartermaster who smiled.
“So you go out to blow up a tank, and decide to steal it. YOU kid have a weird sense of duty.”
“I wanted it more.”
“HA.”
Tyler bought a higher tier tent for four that added a well rested bonus from sleeping in it, a VERY high tier bedroll when he turned the bear fur in, some bear meat MREs and another bottle of good whiskey. Then he got another few packs of cigarettes, some more gun cleaning kits, a first aide kit, 10 mags for the BAR and a book that had all his stories he’d uploaded to his helmet. All told he spent a whopping 2500 dollars on improvements to his gear. He then looked at upgrades for his Carcano and smiled as he saw the bigger magazine was 7500. And it would increase the rounds he could fire to a full 10. He bought the assembly and looked at the sight upgrades where he found a better set of iron sights. These having a loop front sight that would make long range sniping easier. Next he looked at clothing for HIS character and found a better pair of pants lined with pockets for gear for 250 and a better pair of boots for 50. Next was a pair of gloves that would help him hold his guns and he spent another 4500 on upgrades. Then he did a funds check.
“I spent a lot. All told I got 8,740 left. Alright. I gotta lotta work to do.”
He took the duffel bag of upgrades and returned to his tent. Which he took down and put the fresh one up. The thing being a deep blue that had a cooler interior and felt better. Then the three person bedroll was laid out and he groaned when he laid in it.
“ooh it is going to be so FUN to fuck Candice in this.”
He then sat up and laid the weapon upgrades on the brown fur bedroll and took his carcano over. He lit a cig up as he worked and had the new large magazine installed on the gun. Then the sights were replaced and he smiled as he looked down them.
“And there’s that issue with the off-by-a-hair centering issue fixed.”
He then set the spare parts aside with the rest to be sold back to the Quartermaster. The soldier looked outside and noted the sun’s position in the sky.
“I got time for one more raid.”
He returned to the board and looked at the options available. He saw one for 2 skulls.
“Probe assault on the next trench line. And do as much damage as you can in a set time span. Eh. I hate time challenges.”
He looked at another for three skulls.
“Assassinate an enemy trench leader. Reward is 1500. Now THAT is much more fun.”
He took it and the commander nodded.
“Bring back the badge from his breast and the job is fulfilled.”
Tyler smirked and moved out. He jumped across the trench and moved into the forest with an eager smile. I haven’t done an assassination in quite some time. I might enjoy myself. The goal was to kill the enemy leader. And that was all. There was no stealth is optional or such lines in TWOG and Tyler loved it.
“I HATE stealth missions.”
The enemy leader was on the other side of the forest where the Nazeriks were now entrenched in their second line. The leader was on the OTHER side of the trench and tyler would have to cross it to reach him. I’ll kill him with a knife drop and loot his headquarters. MAAAAYBE steal another tank. Not sure yet. He reached the edge of the forest and was faced with the fresh trench of the enemy. The men were all on high alert due to the freshness of their previous defeat and Tyler noted numerous bridges crossing the thing. If I make a big enough mess on the flank, they’ll rush it and leave a token behind which I can dance around with ease. He took the rocket gun now and moved to a better position and took aim as an enemy St Chamond assault gun moving behind their ranks. THAT got Tyler’s attention and he smirked.
“I WANT you.”
He changed strategies and aimed for the tank’s track with the rocket gun. He fired and the round slammed into the track and blew the wheel clean off. The tank lurched to a halt and the alarm went up as the machineguns opened up. Tyler had already moved on from the position and he smirked as the machineguns and howitzers were all aimed at the spot he’d BEEN before while he hefted a smoke grenade. He threw the thing with force and it landed inside the trench and he had an incendiary grenade right after it. The thing exploded inside the smoke and the resulting powder bang blew a decent hole in the enemy defenses. Tyler used the utter panic to sneak across the line and was moving along the ground behind enemy lines. The St Chamond was being repaired in a frenzy since all he’d done was shoot a wheel off. That thing’ll be down for a bit. I got time to kill the trench leader and retrieve it. Tricky part will be getting it back in one piece. Tyler moved along the trench out of sight of the defenders until he came to a section a bit further from the line where the enemy trench leader was giving orders and getting updates from the front. He was guarded by maybe 20 men and the enemy Quartermaster. Tyler smirked as he saw a large box beside the supplier. If I steal that, I get a mass of funds for the robbery. And I can do that with ease. He moved like a shadow in the late day sunlight to the back of the command tent where the soldier readied his attack. He spotted a patrolling guard and threw a knife. The man dropped without a sound and Tyler moved to the pile of supplies behind the quartermaster. The man was looking at a clipboard when the wily hunter snapped a board. The sound alerted the Quartermaster and he grumbled while walking around the pile. Tyler moved in the opposite direction until he was by the box. He swiped it and vanished into the camp where he emptied the thing of the 15,000 dollars inside. He then moved to a tent by the command tent and set it under a bedroll in EASILY kicked reach. The seeds sown, tyler retreated from the camp and waited for the hell to break loose. It did not take long. The QM came around grumbling about pisspoor loaders and found his payment box gone. And he yelled for a thief in the camp. The Commander bellowed for a search and the box was tripped over by a rushing soldier and it came out the bedroll belonged to none other then the second in command of the trench. Who was promptly shot and tyler smirked. I got the credit for this since I set him up. The commotion of the thief second set off a search for more thieves and Tyler watched as more then ten men were put down as thieves and he made his move now. The remaining men were all lined up by the commander and were doing repentance push-ups and Tyler set his BAR up in perfect line with their heads. He pulled the trigger and the survivors were killed by the line of lead punching holes in their heads. The commander was the sole survivor and was quickly tackled and Tyler smiled as he slit his throat.
“checkmate Muthafucka!”
The man died and tyler now had free rein to loot their camp. Which he did. He took the commander’s badge, a further 25,000 dollars from the dead quartermaster’s safe, a pristine Lewis Gun Light Machinegun, a Model 10 assault variant shotgun, an MP-88 submachinegun, a Waffe-28 submachinegun, A 3-line bolt action rifle, And another double barrel shotgun. Plus a hundred rounds for every gun he looted. The next thing he took were the trench paperwork and he was moving to collect his tank. The soldier smirked as he saw the St Chamond had it’s wheel repaired and was cruising on it’s hunt for attackers. The thing was chattering along at a slow and steady clip with the gunners all aiming at the enemy territory on the other side of the trench. So their fixation allowed Tyler to get right beside the thing and climb atop it. A hatch opened and a soldier poked his head out to yell at him and tyler baseball slid into the hatch, stabbing the man in the process. The 7 remaining men were caught completely by surprise and were helpless before the accurate knife flicks of the Assassin. Tyler chuckled as the tank stopped and he took the sticks.
“I love my job.”
He threw the sticks forward and the tank surged forward on a sharp turn across the trench and over it. The radio went wild demanding an explanation but got no answer. The order was given to kill the fleeing tank, but Tyler already had the thing in the safety of the trees.
“I love it when a plan comes together.”
The triumphant teenager chuckled as the artillery and machinegun fire roared behind him but did not touch him. He returned to camp and was greeted by another line of Mark IVs and he poked his head out of a hatch.
“I got another!”
The tank master came over now.
“You make us look bad, Gore. But good on ya. A St Chamond huh? Ha. Ya know good hardware. Go on I got her.”
“She’s a mess inside. I kinda carjacked her.”
“I would not be surprised.”
Tyler left his newly acquired St Chamond with the capable tank master and returned to the commander’s tent. Who promptly slapped him on the back for his offerings.
“Ya been promoted, AGAIN, SARGERANT. Keep it up. 9500.”
“Thanks Commy.”
“Prick.”
The soldier got a bucket bath before returning to his tent and looking at his now vast armory.
“Yeesh. I got a shit ton a guns I am not gonna use. I’ll keep the Carcano, 1887, trench gun, BAR, Lewis, Schofield, Krag, Lugar, and that’ll be all. Rest I’ll sell in the morning.”
He took the pamphlet for the Chamond and smirked.
“Level 3. I can either upgrade the engine for reliability, tracks for strength, or armor for defense. And I still don’t know a damned thing on WWI tanks. I’ll look it over in the morning.”
He looked at his funds now.
“And I made my money back. I got 58,240‬ dollars. And tomorrow is a mass upgrade. Yay work.”
A shadow fell on his tent and he smiled.
“Come on in Candice.”
The horny nurse came in with a smile.
“I do say you have been most busy, Gore.”
“I was having fun.”
He kissed her and she smiled as her uniform hit the ground.
“I want fun.”
“I got plenty. Enjoy.”
He laid her on her back an d slid in to her for their nightly ride and the horny nurse moaned and orgasmed under her lover’s efforts. The pair played for a bit before laying together on the bedroll and he kissed her.
“Best nurse.”
“I know.”
“I will fuck THAT arrogance out of your ass.”
“Pease do!”
She was promptly flipped onto her belly and slotted from the rear and the ride was on. She got a flooded ass and moaned as they cuddled after.
“I do look forward to these now.”
“Enjoy.”
“I will!”
They played for another round before the sated pair laid on his comfy bedroll. The blonde nurse smiling as she rested her head on his chest.
“Good night, Tyler. I will keep visiting you.”
“Night Candice. I’ll keep ruining youe walking and sitting.”



ALRIGHT. A NEW DAY IN THE WARZONE.
RANK: GUNNERY SARGANET..
DAY 3
CASH: 58,240‬


Tyler woke to the sound of the horn and the feel of the sexy nurse Candice in his arms. She was asleep on her back and he smiled as he had an idea. He moved between her slender legs and slid into her. She woke with a moan and smiled at her morning surprise.
“Oooh I like surprises!”
“Then enjoy!”
She moaned and gasped through the morning sex and was given a fresh flood and smiled as her lover kissed her.
“I will see you tonight, MY hero.”
“If I get hurt, I know a sexy nurse.”
“Cocky man. Mind getting out of me now?”
“But I like being inside you.”
“Ugh.”
She sighed in mock exasperation as he fucked her for another round in both slit and ass. Then they cleaned up and got dressed. He smiled as she kissed him.
“Be careful.”
“Just for you.”
The black haired nurse left and he smiled as a private poked his head in.
“YOU got a skill sir! And we got paid!”
“I don’t give lessons.”
“DAMMIT. Sir.”
“Private.”
Tyler added the 150 bucks to his funds and fed on the breakfast of bear meat and coffee while looking the selection of viable upgrades he had for his kit. It’s kinda weird but I kinda miss that soldier barbie now. Just enough to notice it though. His radio beeped and he took the thing. The screen popped up and he was faced by Michelle. And he chuckled.
“I figured. Do I swallow a bullet right now or you gonna leave me the fuck alone?”
She glared at him.
“Enough of this tantrum-“
Tyler had the 1887 in his mouth this time and flipped the lever.
“Make. A. CHOICE.”
“Oh for god’s sake. YOU are NOT in control here!”
He went for the trigger,
“DON’T!”
Only for Selena’s panicked shriek to freeze him in place. The blonde soldier shoved Michelle out of the way and put her frantic face in view of the teenager.
“Don’t pull the trigger! She’s just words! Okay? Listen to me, Tyler.”
He took the barrel out of his mouth now.
“Just words huh?”
She deflated from relief at his mild tone.
“Yes. I was reinstated as your advisor once the doctor made the call. And the footage of her bullying ways was seen by the state department. She is still your foster mother for the time being since those types of things always take time. BUT. She has NO power over you any longer. NONE. All she can do is sit, watch, piss and moan.”
He unloaded the 1887 now.
“and the proof?”
The woman held a paper up to the screen and he looked at the fine print.
“So I am to be removed from her home and placed with my advisor? Selena?”
“They felt I would be a better fit due to how we interacted.”
“Makes sense. So why is she still in the room?”
The captain sighed as she sat down in a comfy chair.
“Because she is still TECHNIQUELY your foster mother. Technically. So until the paperwork is final, she has a right to be here.”
Michelle sighed.
“I made a few phone calls last night, Selena. Tyler is going to be placed under MORE restrictive measures and given medications to keep his violent tendencies dormant. And once he is stabilized we will see about moving him to a locked facility.”
Tyler slumped now.
“Grrrreat. Now I can’t even rely on my body anymore. Ugh.”
Selena smirked.
“No the FUCK you will now, Tyler. Can I ask ONE chance here?”
He looked at her.
“Yeah, sure why not? I feel even the SLIGHTEST bit loopy I am blowing my head off. I have enough to worry about in here to not need the added worry of getting drugged out there. Not when I need my reflexes razor sharp and all my wits clear at all times.”
Selena nodded.
“If you feel loopy for ANY reason, say so out loud. Your video feed is being shared by not just us but the highest tiers of medical personal since you are the only player doing anything right now. And they are out of her reach.”
“Alright.”
He shrugged and went back to his collection of guns. Selena noted them.
“Report?”
“I put in work yesterday. Close to 15 new guns, I stole two tanks, upgrades across the board and made 50 sum odd k.”
“Impressive. Back up to the tanks. You stole two?”
“I did. I was tasked with destroying one and had a thought. So I looked the ingame handbook over and it turned out we CAN own tanks. Provided we find them, steal them, or buy them.”
Selena whistled.
“Now that’s cool.”
“You don’t know the half of it. Lady. I can buy my own aircraft carrier. And KEEP IT between floors.”
“I will see this.”
“They reopen the helmets, GET IN HERE, and you can drive it yourself.”
“I….might. The controls?”
“1 to 1 identical. Here’s the pamphlets.”
He set the things out and the captain tilted her head.
“Huh. A CA-1 and a Chamond? Weird era.”
“Yeah. Both eight man crews. And I’ll show you the internals later. I had to manually drive them. And they got some balls.”
“I can imagine. I see two piles of weapons.”
“This pile is sell. I won’t use them and I already have a better version. For example.”
He lifted the BAR and she whistled.
“There’s a classic. I didn’t think it was in WW1.”
“It was made in 81.”
“Wow. I see the automatic need was filled.”
“And if I kit this thing out right, I can keep it all the way up to the higher floors. I got it for free as a bonus reward.”
“Lucky break. The Lewis is your light machinegun?”
“Yup. Thing’s heavy as hell but once I get that 95 round drum on it I’m set. The carcano’s got the 10 round mag and I got the Waffe-28 for the submachinegun needs.”
“I see. And the shotguns?”
“The trench and 1887 are my mains for the time being. Rest are collectors. But that sawed off is a backup secondary.”
“Another classic. And I see that big thing over there.”
“55mm rocket gun antitank weapon.”
“Ah. I see it’s been used.”
“It’s oddly versatile provided you know how to improvise. The rest are just antitank bundles and the usual grenades.”
She sat back in her seat.
“Your kit is coming along nicely. The tanks though. You have a plan for them?”
“Not REALLY. I tried them on a whim. I WANT to use them but I’d have to rely on NPC assistance. And unless I’m the one doing the needed tasks, it’d just get me killed.”
“Hm. I see your problem. So for the time being?”
“I’ll keep them for the event I find some other players that are actually worth a damn. Sametime I know fuck all about tanks from this era. Look.”
He pointed to the tank pamphlets’ levels.
“I can upgrade the engines, armor, and tracks on each. Yet I don’t know enough about them mechanically speaking to really make that choice.”
Selena nodded gravely.
“Nor do I. I’ll do some research with my military clearance. See what I can find for mechanic’s notes. Bare in mind I was CSAR, or Combat Search And Rescue. NOT an engineer.”
“Wow. You a tough bitch then. Noted.”
She smirked at that.
“Is that RESPECT I sense?”
He smirked.
“Don’t feed into the ARROGANT blonde stereotype, Selena.”
“Ha. So your assignments for the day?”
He looked at the pile of gear.
“I’ll dod a mass unload and see what I got for funds. The next trench is dug in so we need to get to work softening them up. I killed their trench commander yesterday so they should be still reeling. I’ll steal another tank or two. Maybe see about a Renault. That was a two man party I member right.”
Selena chuckled.
“I know that one. It was actually. You want the 57mm variant. Seats four.”
“Girls Und Panzer?”
“Miho is ADORABLE!”
“Panzer VOR!”
She laughed.
“I can see you getting your own set of Miho’s tanks now.”
“Bitch I am GOING to.”
“Good man. Dismissed.”
He smirked.
“I’m a sergeant now, CAPTAIN.”
“I still outrank you.”
“For now.”
He killed the video and Selena chuckled.
“Cocky prick.”
Michelle sighed.
“And there is the proof of your bad influence and enabling. He’ll never live with you. And now he will never be allowed out of the system due to his serial killer attitude.”
Selena was ignoring her as she surfed a tank website.

Tyler went to the quartermaster and he laughed at the mass unload.
“I see you let your collection get out of hand. Ha. Good kid. How’s 23,000 sound for the lot?”
“Damn QM. Deal.”
He sold his spare parts as well and got an extra 5,600 before he went to the command tent. The soldier looked at the job board and noted a task with 1 skull. It being to kill a subleader in the enemy trench on the weakened left flank and bring back his badge. Resistance is expected to be weak. So that’s a plus. 1,000 for the job. He took it and the commander nodded.
“The more we weaken them now, the easier it will be to break their line.”
Tyler smiled at that and got moving. Once he was in the forest he sighed.
“And this is just one front of the war on this line. I can push it for a hundred miles, but unless the rest of the line is following, we will NEVER get off the floor. I can’t win a war ALONE. No matter NOW I try.”
He got a blip on his radio and he was faced with Selena’s face.
“I heard. In your opinion, how many people would it take to get off the current floor, Tyler?”
He thought for a minute.
“The floor is 100 miles across at the narrowest. And over a thousand at the widest. For this ONE floor, we’re looking well over 150,000 players at MY level of skill or higher, Selena. To get off floor one. JUSt get off floor one. Then we reach floor two. Which is another front in the war. We’d have to HOLD this line and push the SECOND front back all the way to advance to the next floor. Then we’d have to hold both floors in place and push the third back. And so on. Once we reach the cusp between WWI and WWII we’d need to take the capital city of the enemy nation as well as fend off their counter attacks. We succeed, the floor to the first front in WWII will open up. And then we do it all over again. The lower floors would be then locked in a perpetual state of battles going back and forth, but we’d be able to traverse the floors by way of transports.”
She nodded grimly.
“So to REACH the second war floors?”
“2,500,000 million players. With revives enabled. WITHOUT, it’ll take far longer and far more.”
“oh my god.”
“Yeah. I can assassinate the enemy general RIGHT NOW and it wouldn’t open the floor up since the territory wasn’t under allied control.”
“I see. We are hideously underinformed and YOU are HILARIOUSLY outnumbered and outgunned. So what will you do, Tyler?”
“Advance this line as far as I can. And once we hit the wall, I’ll move to the next segment and try to push it up as well. But even I know I’m fighting an unwinnable war here. If the enemy wins, and we get pushed BACK, we get locked in the starting area until we can fight them off. If we get pushed back on an UPPER floor, we lose access to the floor until we can retake the gate.”
“Oh my god. WHY did they design it like that?”
“make you properly appreciate the costs of getting to where you are.”
She slumped at the sheer task before the players in the game.
“We need recruits.”
“Yup.”
The blonde sighed and looked at him.
“And YOU need support. But for now the other players are still far too shellshocked to even leave their tents. Look. You’re on your own for the time being, Tyler. I will get this to the people who might be able to help. Just hold on.”
“And we both know how that goes. When you have to rely on those above you to aid you when you actually need it.”
That made her grit her teeth and he smirked at the forest ahead.
“I’m nearing my AO.”
“Roger. Don’t die out there.”
“I won’t.”
The videocall ended and Tyler moved to the last tree and peered around it.

“We need to get that poor boy some help.”
Selena sighed as she watched Tyler go about his scouting regiment on the trench. The blonde pulled her laptop over and uploaded the latest videocall to an email and Michelle looked at her.
“who are you sending that to?”
“I’m sending this to the President. Let him hear from Tyler’s own mouth just WHAT he faces and WHAT he’s been fighting alone. If we ever want to get those people out, we may have to send in more to assist.”

Tyler smirked as he spotted his target moving along his fortified trench line offering words to his troops. The prey spotted, the wily teenager pulled a smoke grenade from his pocket, pulled the pin, and threw it into the trench. The men yelled in shock just before the antitank grenade and incendiary grenade landed in the smoke. The blast blowing another hole in their defenses and Tyler was inside the trench with the bar bellowing and the lead tearing into the stunned men of the trench. He fired the gun with one hand as he tore the badge and the satchel off the dead commander. Then he left the trench with a set of armed antitank mines in the trench. The enemy soldiers raced to shoot him, but tyler merely threw a frag over his shoulder. And the blast set the antitank mines off. The result was close to 15 feet of trench being obliterated and that, combined with the massive hole in the chain of command rendered the trench next to helpless. Tyler returned to the command center and the commander smirked.
“Don’t get cozy. We are taking that line.”
“Bout time.”
“Good man! YOU are on point! We’ll be on the other side of the forest now and be in perfect position for assaulting their border city of Tragonia!”
“Alright.”
Tyler took down his tent and packed it away before he took his place at the front of the vanguard. The quartermaster passed him a satchel of ammo and he added the BAR mags to his front pouch before the whistle was heard.
“CHARGE!”
And he was running with the rest of the soldiers. Their tanks chattering before them as they tore into the forest. The enemy trench opened fire with machineguns and artillery, but it was paltry in comparison to the well armed and well-led forces attacking them now. Tyler was on the ground with the bar pouring lead into the bodies of enemy soldiers and once he was empty he reloaded on the run. The friendly soldiers breached the trench and the enemies retreated immediately after. The soldier chuckled as the retreating soldiers were easy pickings for their machineguns.
“And we have advanced a single mile from the starting area. Hurray.”
The battle won, the new Forward Operating Base was established with Tyler’s tent by his newly built garage where his looted tanks at in their new paint of blue and green camo. He sighed tiredly when he stretched out on his bedroll. The tired soldier had gotten another bucket bath and was now relaxing as he considered his next move. As he did he got pinged and set the radio beside him. Selena and Michelle appeared onj the screen and he waved a bottle at them tiredly.
“Mornin!”
Selena chuckled as he got a swig.
“A soldier’s relaxer. And you’ve advanced again.”
“Yup. The forest of Ardennes is ours and we’re now looking at a city battlefield now. Our next mission is to take the city of Tragonia. It’s a military garrison housing 25,000 troops, 500 tanks, a full air division, and is a key stronghold in this region of Italica. We take the city, we can basically take this region.”
The soldier sighed.
“So you’re looking at a VERY harsh next few days.”
“And it’ll be URBAN combat. I don’t think I need to tell you how much I HATE getting caught in a city during a fight.”
“You don’t. Cities are legendary meat grinders in war. So the goal?”
“Break the enemy’s fighting spirit. Problem is, Nazerik fanaticizes their army into more extreme Hitler Youth. Any prisoners we take are put down as a safety concern.”
“which means casualties are already expected to be astronomical.”
“Yup. And the Italica air force is a joke. While the bombers of the Nazerikian’s won them their gains thus far.”
She nodded and looked at her laptop.
“Do you know the model plane?”
“Dreadnought class Zeppelin dual wing planes.”
“And those soar higher then most.”
“Yup. We’d need swordfish dual wings and falcons to reach them. And 88 antiair batteries to take them down.”
“You know planes.”
“I know more about WWI planes then I do their tanks. If I found one a their airfields and captured it, we’d have a solid chance in the upcoming siege.”
She nodded and rubbed her forehead.
“ARE there any of their airfields nearby?”
“There are. There’s a couple actually. Problem is taking them is all 5 skull jobs and I don’t have enough in the tank at the moment to try for it.”
“Try not to run yourself into the ground.”
“I’ll try. But I’m at war.”
“And war grinds even the strongest of us down. Leave?”
“I’m a mercenary. I don’t GET a leave. But at the same time I CAN return to the city for a hard resupply and rest since I’ve been instrumental in the taking of two trenches. But if I go back, the trenches will most likely be attacked while I’m gone. And it’s a 50/50 chance they’d be pushed back.”
Selena sighed at that.
“So you’re all but forced to hold the line alone.”
“The NPCs will send out missions ad sorties regardless. But the chances are always 50/50 for a success.”
He took another swig and sat up with a sigh.
“I’ll rest a bit and go raid an airfield. I capture it I get to claim my own plane.”
The blonde soldier smirked.
“And let me guess. You’ll figure out how to fly on the fly.”
“Pretty much.”
“You have a deathwish.”
“Why do ya think I haven’t died yet?”
He finished his bottle and slung his duffel bag on his back.
“I’ll go look at the board, Selena. See what I can do for grinding.”
“I’ll look into vehicles and see about some help.”
The screen died and Tyler headed to the board. The thing was now plastered with fresh missions in the surrounding region and most were 4 stars and higher. He looked at one for an airfield.
“Capture an enemy airfield. Eliminate all opposition and secure it for the allied forces. Reward is one free plane, 15,000 dollars, and a mass of experience. Hm. I don’t have enough to raid you.”
He was weighing risks and rewards,
“Hey did you hear the new rumor?”
“Bout the Elephant? It’s a myth, Max.”
“A tank with armor so thick NO round can pierce it and with guns so large it can blow open an entire trench with a single round. It HAS to exist! Bart said he saw it!”
Tyler looked over at two soldiers as they talked.
“Hey, private. What’s this about an elephant?”
The two saluted.
“Just a regional legend Sarge. They say there’s a white tank hidden in an underground shed marked by a red sand cross. Find it, and she’s yours.”
“White tank? Her arms?”
“10cm armor, a set of fifty caliber machine guns on every side, and a massive 88mm cannon on the nose.”
“And you said in the underground shed?”
“Yes Sarge. To the west. Bart said he saw the red cross.”
“I’ll go take a peek.”
The men left and Tyler looked at the board and saw a 4 star job in that area.
“Assault an enemy fuel depot and secure it for the allies. 5,000 reward. That’ll do it. And watch. That tank’ll be right under it.”
He took it and the commander nodded.
“That one’s been irritating me for a week now. Good man.”
Tyler got moving. Their trench was now just outside the forest and was sitting on the edge of a grand region of grassland dotted here and there with random rockfaces but PLENTY of open space. In the distance was a massive city sitting atop a grand plateau. The place a solid foot across even at the distance of ten miles. Tyler ignored the ominous sight in the distance and focused on the job at hand. His radio blipped and he pulled Selena’s screen up.
“So a two part mission?”
“Kinda. That tank is a hidden event. And if I find it, it’ll be a solid number of levels higher then the rest.”
“Like that bear?”
“exactly. I love finding these types of things in games since they’re 1. Free shit. 2. REALLLY cool at time. 3. USUALLY high tier.”
“Usually?”
“So long as the devs aren’t trolls. I once went on an elaborate hunt for this mythical weapon in another game that was said to have the highest stats of any melee weapon in that game. Took me a solid week to find it. Well. I found it.”
“Dildo bat?”
“Dildo bat. And it DID pack a punch. You hit someone with it, it dealt 100 damage per swing. But. Again. I am beating people to death with a neon pink dildo bat.”
“That’s a classic.”
“That’s not the fucked up thing.”
“Oh god.”
“If I attacked a female character with it, she’d moan. A STEALTH attack saw the bat getting shoved up her slit and she’d orgasm before being beaten to death.”
“What the fuck kinda game were you playin?”
“A modded Saints row 4.”
“Ah. I judge you.”
“And it is completely valid. Word of advice. Stay the FUCK out of my Skyrim files.”
She shivered.
“I will. I SAW. And you have serious fucking issues.”
“I am a WEEB.”
“So am I. And I see you.”
“Omae wa, Shindieru.”
“NANI?”
“Witchblade.”
“Huh?”
He smirked at her noise.
“Strike witches.”
“I LOVE Barkhorn.”
“Cubed, Cursed, Curious.”
“What?”
“High-rise invasion.”
“Nada.”
“A centaur’s life.”
“Zilch.”
“Corpse Princess.”
“Nope.”
“Darling in the Franxx.”
“Nope.”
“Naruto.”
“I did not need that gift.”
“Berserk.”
“Eh.”
“Gungale online.”
“I prefer SAO.”
“We will get alone JUUUUUST fine. Highschool DxD?”
“Asia.”
“Rias. Fairytail?”
She lifted her shirt and showed a tattoo on her waist by her belly button. He noting her belly was flat and hard muscled. The tattoo was of a leaping fairy. He nodded approvingly.
“Sexy and I approve. I got the same tat on my right shoulder.”
Michelle blinked.
“NO you do NOT. Don’t lie.”
“Selena. If ya please. You know the spot.”
She smirked and went to the comatose body on the bed and lifted the blanket and exposed the right shoulder. And right away she saw it.
“It’s extremely faded, but it’s there. Dark blue too.”
“I WAS going to have it restored, but I never got around to it.”
“I got a cream I can put on it.”
“I’ll get it on me shoulder in here now.”
Michelle blinked.
“WHERE did you get a TATTOO at 16?!”
“I knew a guy. And I paid him. Ha. Is it Wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon?”
“Huh?”
“Danmachi.”
“Ah. Bell is hilarious.”
“He is the kinda guy that would lose ALLLL his money to a skilled waitress.”
she busted up laughing and sat back in her chair. Her fairytail tattoo still visible as her shirt was still up.
“I can see that. And my god is that funny. Hestia?”
“Favorite goddess. Goblin Slayer.”
she shivered.
“Proven. Lucky star.”
“Better.”
“From commonplace to world’s strongest.”
“Ha.”
“K-on.”
“I love Yui.”
“Azur Lane.”
“nope.”
“DBZ.”
“Not my thing.”
“Bleach.”
“Eh.”
“Afterschool dice Club.”
“Huh?”
“YOU are a weeblet.”
“Ooooh I hate you.”
“177013.”
She SHUDDERED!
“And now I won ‘t be able to sleep for a week. I hate you.”
“Ha.”
He looked ahead and saw the depot in the distance.
“And I’m on station.”
“I will observe.”
Tyler took out the binoculars he’d bought from the QM as the screen died and scouted the still far off fuel depot. The place was guarded by a set of 20 men with a small group of tanks being repaired and refueled by stacks of shells and a crane. The soldier noting the depot was built in a straight line along a rather flat stretch of ground. And as he looked he noted something.
“They have a small squadron of monowings. PERFECT. I am claiming one.”
He got moving and pulled the BAR into his hands. The thing had leveled to 2 and he could now upgrade the front sights. Which he had not done since he was still working on it. The soldier moved along the grassy flatland in a low crouch to reduce his overall profile and smirked as he saw the tanks number at 5. A Mark IV, another CA-1, an E-V/4 armored car, And an A7V Sturmpanzerwagen. The sight of the A7V made him smirk. There’s a stereotypical WWI tank if ever there was one. He stopped moving and dropped flat with the BAR on it’s bipod and took aim at the camp. Goal is to keep damage to an absolute minimum. So. I should snipe these idiots. He swapped to the carcano rifle and sighted the first man as he strode around a tank. He fired and the man’s head exploded. The bolt was pulled back and he sighted the next man as he climbed aboard the CA-1 and plugged him too. The sniper dropped the men trying to climb into their tanks and after the 7th attempt they gave up. The result was the now 13 man defense force scrambling to set up a firing line and return fire on the lone sniper. Tyler merely reloaded the rifle and sighted back in. He smirked as he fired and dropped two heads with one bullet.
“Nice collateral.”
He swiveled the gun and dropped a would-be machinegunner with one to the face. That left ten men. Tyler reloaded the three rounds and the enemy force finally got their line in place and were opening fire. Problem was they were panicking and their shots were all over the place. Tyler went down the line calmly plugging heads until he dropped the last man. The gunfire stopped and he moved to the line reloading the rifle using stripper clips. The depot was quiet and the lone sniper went around the place searching for enemy stragglers before finding none. So he walked over to one of the monowings and found a pamphlet for the thing on the wing. He took it and the plane was claimed as his. Next he claimed the Mark IV tank for himself and went to the command tent. There he found more intel on the region along with an extra 2500 bucks and a full ten magazines per each of his guns in the supply depot. That was the most he could loot before he had to raise the flag for his allied force. Then he climbed atop the tall A7V and used the binoculars to scout the region before he saw a dash of red in the distance to the west. He smirked and hopped down to head over to the red flash. The walk took fifteen minutes and he chuckled as he found a neon red cross painted into the dirt next to a rope handle leading into the ground.
“Bingo.”
He took the rope handle and tore the hidden doors open. The doors opening like a pair of large bulkheads on a basement and inside was a ramp leading down. Tyler walked into the wooden substructure and whistled at the sight that awaited him.
“Niiiice.”
He was looking at a snow white St Chamond. The thing having been heavily upgraded for extra thick armor, sturdier armor and engine, plus the main cannon had been increased from the usual 75mm to a whopping 105mm cannon. The thing had also been outfitted on the sides with four 50 caliber machineguns per side and the result was the tracked tank being a virtual fortress on tracks. The lone soldier smiled widely as he saw the beastly tank.
“YOU are SCARY. I love it.”
He went over to a bench by the silent tank and found a notebook detailing the life of the White Elephant as the tank was called and laying beside the notebook was a bone white colt M1911 pistol. The iconic handgun was resting on the pamphlet for the tank and he smirked at the Elephant emblem in the grip.
“Perfect.”
He holstered the gun in his belt and took the pamphlet and thus claimed the tank for himself. Next he went around the hidden shed and found a mass of shells for the tank on racks. So he began the laborious task of loading the tank to full capacity alone. And it only took the industrious teenager half an hour. Once the last shell was in, he found another pamphlet for the shed itself. Now he had a hidden base in the world he could store his tanks and work on them as well. That made him smile before he climbed into the red interior of his new tank. The thing fired right up with a low rumble as he pulled the knob. He rove the massive thing out of the shed and it roared as it moved.
“NOW I want to kill someone with this thing.”
He drove the white tank back to the base and the tank master whistled as Tyler poked his head out of the hatch.
“The White Elephant. And Gore found her. We got a legend on our side now, Gore. I’ll get her cleaned up.”
“Thanks Gunny.”
Tyler left his new tank with the master and got his reward from the commander.
“Two birds one stone. Good. 5,500.”
Tyler got his payment and returned to his tent. There he sat down as Selena pinged him. He brought the screen up and she smiled.
“That Chamond was a military experiment in her day. From what I understand, she paved the way for the other icons like the STUG and the HETZER. Good find.”
He chuckled and laid flat on his bear fur.
“Those’ll pop up from time to time. Some legendary gun or kill or tank or whatever. I find them I keep the loot. Best part is they’re randomly generated. I could find a freakin TIGER down here if I got lucky enough. But it’d be the same tier of luck as say winning a poker tournament and got nothing but royal flushes the ENTIRE game.”
She smirked.
“It COULD happen.”
“why I rounded on them like I did. You would be amazed how often overleveled gear can bullshit a bossfight. For now though I’ll take a rest. Then see what other depots I can capture are in the area.”
She nodded.
“And the city?”
“I think I’ll need to use a different approach to this one. You have a copy of the game world map?”
“I do actually. I have copies of every floor map. But the upper floors are locked by some code to prevent any cheating. And the current map only has the places players have been to.”
“I see the progress on the floor?”
She sent a picture over and he chuckled.
“The starting area and about 30 yards around it are completely filled in. With a few lines carved into the surrounding region. Whereas in the north a massive mess of lines are extending into a large region. And are ever moving outward. Three guesses who THAT jackass is.”
“Ha. So I have the city on the map. It’s filled in.”
“It’s a hub. Now. See how the city is rather isolated?”
“I do.”
“My plan is to carve away at it’s infrastructure. Like the depots and airfields. If I can capture enough of the smaller bases around the city, we can cut it off from supplies and it’s armored divisions too. If we can reduce them to small arms, we win. Problem is I’m just one man. The enemy WILL try to retake the airfields once I capture them. So I’m fighting a losing battle there. If I take four airfields, the enemy will retake one. If I take them ALL, the enemy gets desperate and attacks three at once.”
Selena sighed at that news.
“NONE of the other players are able to assist. Most are huddled in their rooms or tents.”
Tyler shrugged and looked at the ceiling of his tent.
“I guess I could just level my character and guns until they get their shit together. I mean, sooner or later something’s got to give. They’ll either willingly starve to death, pick up their gun and kill themselves, or come out here to fight. I’ll see how far I can get before they break.”
Selena nodded in agreement.
“That seems to be your only true option. I sent your information up the chain and so far the decision is to watch and wait to see what the players will do.”
“Of course it is. Eh. I’ll be fine.”
He lit up a cig,
“Put. That. OUT.”
“Fuck. YOU.”
Michelle’s angered rasp was met by the bored shutdown and Tyler looked at the map.
“Hm. I think I’ll go poke a nearby outpost. The enemy doesn’t retake outposts. If I can kill enough men, the defenses on the other posts will lessen.”
He got up and looked at the pamphlet for his carcano rifle.
“level 6. I can upgrade the trigger system now. Make it snappier and I can upgrade the wood. Be kinda cool having a gun made from elephant tusk.”
Selena smiled.
“Is there anything you need for the moment?”
“Hm. Nothing’s jumping at me. I’ll see ya later.”
He headed out as the screen died. The lone soldier returned to the board and looked at the lists for outposts in the area. He saw one for 5 stars.
“Enemy outpost. Eliminate all opposition and secure the post. 5000 dollar reward.”
He took it and the commander nodded.
“Good man. That place has been irritating me sine we got here.”
The teenager smiled and looked at the garage where his fleet of tanks sat.
“I kinda wanna take a tank out for a spin. Same time, I’d have to man the gun. Eh. I’ll try it out on a lesser job.”
For the time being he headed off to the outpost. This one being stationed inside a small village and was heavily fortified. From what Tyler knew, the outpost had close to 350 men guarding it and it sat on a main road. And along that road were a series of smaller outposts of the 4 star variety. He takes this one, the drop to 3 stars. The teenager took a deep drink from his water canteen and smiled as he walked.
“I love my job.”
The village came into view after an hour walk and he used the binoculars to scout the place from the cover of a rock. The place was surrounded by sandbag lines, razorwire, smaller trenches, and was crawling with guards. The teenager sighed as he scouted. Great. I have to dig a badger out of it’s den. Ugh. He panned the binoculars around the outpost before he spotted a sniper nest atop the tallest building in the stone village. That guy has to go. He took his carcano rifle and sighted the far off sniper. The bolt was pulled back and he sighed as he fired. The round arced out and took the sniper in the face. He dropped and alarm was raised when the crack of the gunshot reached them. Tyler smirked and left a surprise for them on the ridge in the form of a mostly buried antitank mine. He took the rifle and bolted to another position as the angry soldiers came over to investigate. The lone soldier was on another set of rocks when a sound of barking was heard and he groaned.
“Fucking DOGS.”
The teenager swapped to his colt and schofield as a pack of hounds came racing towards him. He dropped the 8 hounds with headshots before heaving to bolt again. And as he did the return fire started up and he sighed.
“Perfect.”
He dropped into a small ravine in the grassland and was faced with an unexpected sight: A small, well worn door set into the hillside. He tore the thing open and slammed it behind him. Then the wily teenager set another antitank mine behind the door and had the lantern up as he moved into the hidden room. The room was more a long hallway leading under the grassland and tyler had the 1887 lever action shotgun up as he explored the place. He walked for ten minutes before he came to the end and opened it….only to find himself inside the basement of one of the houses inside the enemy outpost. That discovery made him smirk. The classic. He swapped to his colt and pulled a knife as he moved along the basement of the storeroom. The wily soldier looting another 20 full mags of ammo for all his guns and even 5 more rockets for the rocket gun. He left the basement and was faced by an enemy soldier looking out the window holding a SMIL rifle. Tyler snuck up behind him, locked off his mouth, stabbed him twice in the belly, and slit his throat before dumping him in the basement. The rifle was put in his bag and the assassin was moving. The house he was in was then found to be the commander’s station due to the fact the commander in question was looking at maps on the second floor. Tyler caught him alone and killed him with a leaping tackle that saw the knife in his heart. The room secure, tyler looted the man’s pockets and the intel in the room. He made an extra 650 dollars from the looting and now he moved to the roof where the dead sniper lay. He found the rifle to be a modified Krag-Jorgensen. He took it and jumped to the next roof in the outpost. The majority of the forces were searching the hillside for him and so a paltry force of 15 men were left guarding the outpost. They fell to his knife quickly enough and Tyler then had an idea as he found a trailer mounter Hotchkiss 75mm artillery battery sitting along. The shells were nearby and he smiled wickedly as he cranked the knob to spin the massive cannon around.
“I have always wanted to do this!”
He bracketed the enemy force to perfection and loaded a 50 pound shell into the breech and slammed the lid into place. He took the lever and pulled them. The cannon bellowed and he slammed another round into it as the first was in the air. There was a blast and a mass of screams from the accurate impact. The next round landed just to the right and the third the left. Tyler had caught the enemy force inside a trench and they were completely pinned due to the bowl shape of the trench. The soldier rained four more shells into the trench before he ran over with his BAR to put down any survivors. Of which there were a few. Tyler shot them to death with the BAR and the outpost was his.
“That was easier an I expected it to be.”
He looted the outpost of their funds and walked away 15,000 dollars richer. The soldier then returned to the trench and the commander nodded.
“Good man. 15,000.”
Tyler returned to the tent and did a funds check.
“It’s getting easier to make big sums since I’m only one man. And I don’t have to share kills and just how big then jobs I take are. All told I got 105,040. Hm.”
He set his kit out and Selena called. The blonde had a rootbeer in a glass bottle as she looked at him.
“That last mission was sloppy.”
“I guess. Or the game was throwing in some variables to screw with me. It’ll do that. And the only real issue were the dogs.”
She sighed and he noted she’d changed out of her usual military uniform into a thin white tank top and shorts while barefoot. That. And her nipples were poking through her tanktop and her long legs were smooth. The blonde smirked.
“I see that.”
“Sexy blondes are a staple.”
“I completely agree. I’m Bi so.”
“Ha. A SEXIER blonde.”
“Cocky prick. So.”
He crossed his arms as he looked at his kit.
“I got a plane, three tanks, my carcano, Lewis, Two Krag-Jorgensens, my 1887, trench gun, sawed off, two colt M1911s, that rocket gun, and the grenades. Plenty of ammo for everything. And I got over a 100k to put to use.”
He set the stock St Chamond pamphlet aside.
“I can sell this one since I have the elephant now. Thing’s more or less what I was going for with that.”
Selena nodded as she looked at his equipment.
“It’s redundant. The CA-1?”
“Hm. No clue. It’s an older model of Chamond so.”
He shrugged and flopped on his back.
“I think I’ll do a mass upgrade of my guns and character. See where that gets me-“
“Sargent Gore.”
“Enter Private.”
The runner poked is head in.
“Sir. The commander wants you.”
“Gotchya PFC. Dismiss.”
“Sir.”
He left and Tyler rubbed his eyes.
“Perfect. The unexpected high tier mission that is pivotal for the war effort. Ugh. I got it.”
He packed up and the screen went dark. The soldier went to the command tent and the commander looked at him.
“Good. Goreleech. We have an important mission for you.”
Tyler nodded and the man tapped an outpost.
“This post is held by the enemy. We want it. If we take it, we can roll our armored trains into the region as it’s a railyard. And if our intel is true, it has ten different branch lines all convening at that station. Your task is to attack it and secure it for our men.”
“Just me?”
“You. Make it happen.”
“Got it. Pay?”
“Ha. Whatever they got you can lay claim to. Plus a reward of 50,000 dollars on a success. You are to depart in the hour.”
“Got it Commy.”
“Prick.”
Tyler returned to his tent and sighed as he opened the map and Selena called.
“So you got handed a suicide mission.”
“It’s not SUPPOSED to be a suicide mission. By this point most players are part of a squad of at least 4. I am one man. But that’s not what I need think of right now.”
He tapped the outpost in question.
“This outpost has ten railway lines connecting to it. If we take it, we can roll our armored trains right into Tragonia and render an otherwise costly battle into a rather simplistic meatgrinder.”
The soldier it a cig as he looked at the map of the outpost a private brought him. Then he rubbed his eyes.
“I’m looking at 3,000 men, 40 tanks, two operational armoured trains, a nearby airfield that is on watch, a full artillery unit, and the fact it’s an active railyard. Great.”
Selena sighed.
“You can’t do it alone.”
“If I back out, I’ll be kicked out of the Italica army. And I’d have to join the Nazerik forces and would be more or less doing the exact same thing. And the way we’d advance is I’d have to conquer the starting area too. And every player in the city would have to be killed due to them being active soldiers. Cowering kids or not.”
“So you have no choice.”
He nodded and looked at the map.
“Plus they’ll have dogs. I can’t compromise the rails TOO severely so that means I’ll have to limit the explosions.”
Then lone soldier sighed before he looked at the set up.
“I COULD go stealth only and use swords like from another game I played. I basically go melee on them and keep moving. Hm. That could work. I’m fast enough I can drop even a 10 men squad in a matter of seconds with surprise and a pair of cutlasses. Okay. I’ll do this assassin’s creed style.”
Selena smirked.
“fast and lethal.”
“And silent too. I’ll get to it.”
He went to the Quartermaster and looked at the options for melee before he found a pair of matching broad bladed cutlasses for 5,500. The weapons were sheathed on his back and he headed off on his mission. The man had a determined expression as he trotted across the desert on his hunt for the enemy outpost. He ran for three hours and the sun was about to set when he arrived at the edge of the outpost. The place was a lesser railroad town that had been reconfigured into a full military stronghold. There were guards patrolling the area by the hundred, tanks and armored cars all sitting at the ready, and two full armored trains being resupplied by cranes and crews. Tyler drew the slightly curved blades and took off at a light run along the far edge of the outpost. His footfalls making no noise above a crunch as he rushed a set of 10 guards with their backs to him. The soldier spun a circle and took two heads clean off before he spun again and got two more. The 6 remaining jumped but were caught by surprise as the swords sliced necks and heads clean off in a whirlwind of death. Tyler was moving before the blood had stopped falling and he came to a trio with an attack dog. The dog got sliced, and so did his handler. The two remaining went to yell but swallowed swords instead. The lone soldier repeated his lone assault on the perimeter of the base and every group of soldiers he encountered was sliced to pieces in a matter of seconds. He did a full loop before crossing into the town proper. The dead bodies would be discovered at the next shift change and he had no idea when that was. So his goal was to remove as many men from the fighting force as he could before that happened. The perimeter guard had been a grand total of 300 men. And since Tyler had hit them all in the span of 15 minutes, not a soul had been made aware. Now he moved between squat houses made of stone slicing throats and stabbing hearts before moving on. He continued his orbital hunting pattern until he came to the edge of the first armoured train. The 10 car monstrosity sitting idle with her crews patrolling their points. Tyler was near the engine and so he ran along the left-hand side of the train on his death charge. Not a sound was heard as he carved through 15 men. Then he was inside the train itself. This he found to be empty and when he returned to the engine he leapt out of the side and split two men clean in half. Then he cleared the train itself entirely of her crews. The last piece was to remove the train’s shifter lever and render it useless. The lever was stored in his duffel bag before he moved on. Now he found himself outside a barracks loaded with soldiers enjoying a meal at the end of the day. Tyler ignored them and instead moved to the second train sitting under a resupply crane and guarded by another mass of men. He cut through them too and removed the lever to the train. He’d just moved away when the mass of dead bodies around the base were discovered and the alarm went up. Tyler stormed a room and found himself faced by three panicking soldiers inside. Who fell to his blade with ease and he took the moment to resharpen the slightly curved blades. I got more time out of that then I expected. Good. He looked around the storeroom and found it had an upstairs. Which he went up and blinked as he found himself inside the base’s command post. The upper floor had close to ten men all decked out as high ranking enemy commanders and the soldier smirked as he surged at the unprepared men. The cutlasses howled from the force packed into the swings and the results were ten heads on the floor. Tyler looted the floor and men for their intel and money. He walked away 20,000 dollars richer. He made his escape out of a window and crushed a rushing enemy soldier in his landing. All over the base the results of his visit were be discovered and the consensus was an enemy assassin squad had been sent in. Tyler was now hunting groups of four and five while moving like a wraith about the base. His efforts bore fruit and he carved through close to 5 such squads before he moved on. I will avoid the stereotypical backed into a corner shit and alleys. I am fast enough I can catch most off guard. He came around a corner and was faced with a 15 men squad. A smoke grenade was dropped and the slicing was on. A few gunshots rang out and a mess of screams too before Tyler was seen racing out of the smoke and into the railyard. He gritted his teeth at the blood pouring from three gunshots in his chest and belly. Nothing lethal and they were merely flesh wounds, but they still hurt like hell.
“Now I’m fucked.”
He found a house and booted the door open and killed the occupants before he pulled the first aide kit from his duffel bag.
Selena slumped as she watched him dig the three bullets out of his body with a scalpel.
“He is alone out there. There is 2 million players in there. And everyone of them is a coward. No. I know what I do to.”
Michelle sighed as Tyler injected himself with a mild painkiller.
“Now he’s abusing drugs. Great. He will need to undergo drug therapy now too. Oooh he is not going to be able to readjust to life in the real world and will need to be placed in a secure facility. Perfect. He’s not a good kid anymore. Now he’s just your run of the mill serial killer.”

Tyler felt the pain recede and he climbed to the top of his current building. He sighed as he saw the sheer number of men swarming about still.
“I’ve put down 1000 men thus far. And I am STILL hideously outnumbered. That’s fine.”
He looked over the edge of the building and smirked as he saw a pair of men alone. He dropped on them like batman and stabbed them both….only for his swords to snap from the impact.
“Oh PERFECT.”
He ran off from the newest kills.
“I forgot these were bladed weapons. They don’t last long. Alright. Plan B.”
He used his KABARS now to stab hearts as he moved through the camp. He found one man and shot him with his own shotgun which he took. He then placed a mass of sliced bodies around him and put the cutlasses in his hand and the broken blades in two men. The result was the one man being seen as the attacker. Tyler vanished into the base as the first responders arrived and found the dead soldier and the cutlasses. The reaction was thankfully according to plan and the search was called off since the attacker had been found. Tyler was now down by the line of tanks slicing throats with the 7 inch military knives before he was back at the point he’d entered from. The wily soldier moved to an overlook on a small hill and pulled his carcano out and chambered a round for the next phase. He sighted a man giving orders to the soldiers and shot him dead. The bolt went back and tyler dropped the next idiot that looked like he was giving orders. And so it went until the ten rounds were spent. The he was running into the base and hid under a rail car as the majority of the enemy force ran by. He smirked and crawled out from under the railcar on another side and pulled his Lewis machinegun. The force of troops were 300 strong and he set the machinegun on it’s bipod and sighted the tightly packed group of soldiers. He pulled the trigger and the beefy weapon left death as the line of lead slammed into the enemy soldiers from the rear. Tyler emptied the drum into them and was running as he reloaded the disk shaped mag. The mag was slammed into the receiver and he yanked the charging handle back before setting up again on some sandbags with a clear line at the gate the enemy soldiers were to enter from. And they predictively did so. And in a massive block. Tyler fired into their mass and the result was another decent chunk of men dropping. Since he’d changed positions and attacked from the side, not a single return shot was fired due to the surprise and the training of the soldiers dictating they take cover BEFORE returning fire. Tyler emptied the mag again and was moving while the depleted men tried to regain some form of discipline. The soldier moved to another position. This time atop one of the houses and he set the gun on the bipod when a Mark IV heavy tank moved just below the house. He frowned at this and noted it was the ONLY tank moving. Must be the only tank they had on patrol. I guess it just got here. He swapped to his rocket gun now and aimed for the tank’s sponson containing it’s left hand 6 pound gun. He fired and the round impacted directly in the target. The blast blowing the left hand gun clean off and destroying the tank entirely. Tyler was onto another roof and smirked as he saw the enemy forces had been reduced to a meager 250. Stay calm. Stay focused. DON’T get cocky. The remains of the defenders were trying to figure out a plan of action and some infighting was breaking out between the older, more traditional soldiers, and the younger, more idealistic rookies. It didn’t go anywhere as Tyler found another angle for the Lewis and he dropped into a prone position and opened fire again. The 250 men were caught between a wall and a railcar and so had nowhere to go. The result was them being gunned down and Tyler securing the base. He stood tall and let out a massive breath of relief.
“I can’t keep doing these types a jobs alone. Thank FUCK they were idiots.”
He went to the armored trains and replaced their shifting levers. He then claimed the pamphlet for one train and looted the base for it’s money. THAT netted him a whopping 75,750 dollars. He was waiting at the gate as the first set of allied troops came in and once they got to work on the base he was free to return to the trench. Which he did. The sun had sank and so it was dark out as the lone soldier returned to the command tent. The commander chuckled as he slid a thick envelope over.
“Well done, CAPTAIN. We now have access to armored trains. 100,000 dollars even. Go enjoy it.”
Tyler smiled and took the payment to his tent. He walked in and smiled as Candice was naked on his bedroll. The sexy nurse waved a leg at him.
“It’s wet my hero!”
He stripped and slotted into the horny nurse for a few more hours of fun and sex before he laid flat on the ground and she snuggled up to the man with a sated smile.
“MY hero.”
“Love you too, Candice.”
“You just love my sex.”
“And it is AMAZING.”
“I try.”
“Ha. Any sex friends?”
She smirked.
“A few. I’ll seduce em we fuck em.”
“Thank GOD for sexy nurses.”




OW. BREAK TIME.”
RANK: CAPTAIN..
DAY 4
CASH: 300,790


Tyler woke to the feel of Candice bouncing on his erect dick and he smiled at this morning surprise. He bucked to meet her and she moaned as she got her orgasm and flood. Once the pair were sated Candice left with a sexy smirk.
“I’ll go see about our third member. MY hero.”
“Thank god for sexy BLONDE nurses. See ya tonight Candice.”
She left and he chuckled before getting dressed without a shirt and just groaning.
“Okay. Next move.”
He got a blip on his radio and Selena was seen in a rather comfy looking pair of velvet sweatpanats while bare foot in a croptop.
“wow. Get comfy why don’tchya?”
she chuckled at that before getting serious.
“That mission last night was impressive.”
“and extremely grueling. I got shot three times, Selena.”
“I saw. And I recorded the entire mission and sent it to the president with the single question. WHY are we allowing the rest of the player base to just SIT on their asses and make YOU do everything?”
“Her response?”
“She gave the order this morning for every player in the States to be given their own advisor. And they’ll be given an earful on their cowardice. You WILL have support now, Tyler.”
“And if they continue to refuse?”
“Then they are working on a contingency plan.”
“I got a spot in my tent for a sexy blonde.”
she smirked at the cocky offer.
“I’ll remember that. An that is an option.”
“I won’t be moving much today besides some lighter grinding and upgrades.”
“Agreed. We should have an update in the next hour.”
He lit up a cig.
“good. I got me an armoured train now.”
“Nice. And that’s for?”
“NO fucking clue. It looks cool.”
“ha.”
He looked at his guns.
“That Lewis leveled up to 3 in that. And the swords were broken and lost so.”
The soldier shrugged and looked at his remaining kit.
“Upside my rocket gun leveled up to 3. I can add a better barrel that’ll decrease weight and increase accuracy. The tripod too.”
He laid against a post as a private tossed him his pay.
“We got paid sir.”
“Thanks private.”
Selena smirked.
“So you’re a captain now.”
“Yup. I’ll outrank YOU in the next fight.”
“Do the ranks translate between floors?”
“No actually. They reset in each new war. Since they have different hardware, you have to regrind out your rank since. Ya know. New war, new battles, new kit new you.”
“That’s kinda cool. So today is minimum effort.”
“I’ll do some more fun missions. Raiding tank parties, attacking lesser outposts, you get the idea.”
She nodded and he noted her toes were painted blood red and she smirked.
“fetish much?”
“Nah. Just saw a splash of red down under.”
“Dirty fuck.”
“Oh I am a VERY dirty fuck. Just ask Candice when I fucked her in the ass. AND her puss.”
“Asshole.”
“That too!”
“enough jackass.”
“Yes Selena.”
She smirked at the way he made it sound.
“if I join you in there, WE’LL SEE.”
“Ha. Later Captain Blonde.”
“uugh.”
He walked out with his shirt and Selena smiled fondly at the screen as it went dark.
“filthy bastard.”

The soldier went first to the Quartermaster and got the better barrel for the rocket gun for 10,000. Tyler replaced the barrel right there and sold the old barrel for 2000. Then he went to the command tent and looked at the offerings. He saw a 3 star job for 750 that was merely destroying an enemy tank patrol. He took it and the commander chuckled.
“Light detail. Go on.”
The shirtless man moved out onto the grassland and sighed as he looked around.
“I am getting tired of seeing the same grassy hills every day.”
The tank patrol was merely a Mark IV supported by three Lancaster Armoured cars. He set up with the rocket gun and sighted the sponson on the Mark IV in the center of the trident formation. He fired and the round scored a direct hit. The sponson was blown off but the tank itself survived. The second round slammed into the turret of a now screeching to a halt Lancaster and the explosion killed it outright. The Mark Iv was crippled and on fire from the attack and the two remaining cars were now racing towards the lone soldier. Tyler put another round into the turret of one and it exploded. The wreckage slammed into the car beside it and the 55mm round from the rocket gun finished it. Then all that remained was the Mark IV. Which was finished by an antitank grenade thrown into the hole. Tyler walked away as it exploded and he smiled at the flaming mess.
“Now THAT’S fun.”
He looked at the mess for a moment longer when something to the right caught his eye. Looking over the curious teenager was pleasantly surprised to see an old steel door set into a hillside. He walked over.
“I guess I found an old bunker. Be kinda cool to find a Barrett 50 cal in there.”
He kicked the door in and used a lantern on a rack to search the interior. The teenager was then again surprise to find a new tank sitting in the main chamber of the underground bunker. This being a Modified Mark IV with 12 pound guns in the sponsons and six Vickers machineguns around her.
“Big Bertha. Ha.”
The tank was jet black and the tracks were blood red as he climbed into the driver’s hatch. The engine started with a single crank of the handle and the tank lurched out of the hidden bunker he’d claimed with a roar. He had the tank cruising happily long the grasslands and was humming the tune to Girls Und Panzer as he went while in the real world Selena chuckled.
“He’s a natural with that thing. That’s impressive.”
Michelle, of course, was bitching.
“He doesn’t have a driver’s license. Nor is he certified to handle such dangerous equipment. Stop encouraging him.”
“Actually? That’s the norm for the military. I was trained to drive the abrams battle tank and I’m a medic. Every soldier has some form of tank training under their belts for the event they’re needed in the thing for whatever reason. And most AREN’T certified since it’s just that much of a hassle.”
She sighed.
“Enough enabling him. I’ve been talking to our lawyer and she is appalled by your behavior and his own. You will never live with him and he will never see the outside world again with the way he is now. If he gets out, he is looking hundreds of years in prison for the people he’s murdered.”
Tyler drove the tank back to camp and the Tank Master chuckled as he poked his head out.
“You found ole Bertha, Gore. She was a legendary Linebreaker in her day before she and her crew disappeared. Guess we know where she went.”
“Thanks Gunny. She’s a mean bitch.”
“She is at that.”
Tyler got his payment from the commander.
“scorched earth. Not bad. 2,500.”
Tyler returned to his tent and Selena called.
“Not bad for that new tank.”
“Kicker is it’s an 8 man beast.”
“and yet it looks like it’s a ten. Where’d you learn to drive a tank by the way?”
“In here. The levers are labeled on what does what.”
“That helps. Out here it doesn’t show that.”
“So it makes me look like I know how to drive a tank as if by instinct. Ha. I kinda wanna go fly in my plane for a bit.”
“That be hilarious.”
“I WANT to, but same time……eh fuck it. I’ll need to learn eventually since a few wars take place on the ocean.”
“Midway?”
“And others. Plus a few mission later on will be aerial.”
He left the tent and went to the small hanger the Italica army had set up and was met by the Flight Master.
“Here to check on your bird, Captain?”
“She doing alright?”
“She is. Ya got yourself a fine one. A hawker antitank Monowing. She’s got two fixed forward 50 caliber machine guns in her wings, racks for underwing rockets, and baskets for hand dropped 10 pound bombs. Whaddya fancy?”
Tyler smirked and walked over to the sleek craft.
“Well. How’s her insides?”
“Pristine.”
The plane was 24 feet long at 6 feet tall and a 12 foot wingspan. Her sides were a deep red while on the side by the single person cockpit was a large black target as if daring the shooter to hit the pilot. Tyler smiled as he saw a board for aircraft only jobs and walked over.
“2 star. Shoot down an enemy fighter that has been sighted in the sky. I can do that much. Hey, flight master.”
“Sir.”
“Full resupply on ammo for the plane and fuel too.”
“Yes sir. That’s 10,000.”
“Makes sense.”
He got the plane rearmed and refueled before he took the job and the master smirked.
“Go get em. Callsign in the sky?”
“Razgriz.”
“Very good.”
Tyler loaded into the plane and looked at the various meters and dials before the descriptions appeared over each one. He moved his feet in the pedals and the tail fin reacted. Left foot was the left fin, and the right the right. He handled the stick before him and found the wings reacted as well.
“Alright. If I am going to crash and burn, I might as well do it in a plane. Ready for takeoff!”
His radio on the plane blipped and Selena appeared as a miniscreen beside his hands.
“Now THIS I can help with.”
“Wow.”
“Yeah the Cessna I have isn’t a whole lot different. Just avoid that red button there. It’s to lock the engine for maintenance.”
He slid the canopy over his head and the goggles over his eyes. He then pressed forward on the stick and the plane moved out of the hanger and onto the makeshift runway. Then he smirked at the clear view out of the windshield.
“Razgriz ready for takeoff.
“Cleared for takeoff captain. Give em hell.”
Selena smirked as he taxied the plane.
“Ace combat?”
“I loved unsung war.”
“Best in the series.”
He had the plane at speed and he pulled on the lever and was soaring high into the sky the next instant. The plane reacted smoothly to his pedal and stick movements and the teenager smiled widely as he soared higher into the clear blue sky.
“I LOVE THIS!”
Selena smiled as she saw his eyes darting from instrument to instrument to instrument with a frightening speed.
“There is nothing quite like flying high in the sky on a clear day.”
“I am doing more a these. Okay. My prey is in the western quadrant.”
He tilted the plane and picked up speed on his hunt. The canopy was crystal clear and he noted the targeting reticule was directly over the single rotor engine. The crosshair made him chuckle.
“And I know how to aim these kinda guns. Be kinda cool to dogfight in a P51 mustang.”
“Lucky sonuvabitch.”
He chuckled again when his razor eyes spotted a dot in the distance.
“Contact at 3500, command. Distance 2500.”
“Cleared to engage all hostiles. Take em down, Razgriz.”
Tyler flipped the safeties on the stick for the guns and he dove to pick up speed. Then he was merely thirty feet above the ground as he careened towards the enemy plane. Selena whistled at the ploy as she explained to Michelle.
“He’s got the instincts of a veteran pilot too. That dive is a classic trick to gain speed in a hurry and since he’s BELOW the enemy fighter, provided he times it right, he can shred the thing on his climb. It’s actually an advanced tactic taught to our air force.”
The foster mother sighed.
“It’s not. REAL. Stop pretending it is.”
Tyler had the enemy Bristol dual wing fighter above him as he yanked up on the stick, lowered the throttle and forced the plane into a near vertical slide across the sky before he threw the throttle forward and rushed the caught off guard fighter. He had it sighted in the center of the reticule and pinned the trigger. The guns roared to life and he smiled widely as they tore into the wood and cloth frame of the older model plane. The Bristol was peppered from below before he hit something in her fuselage and she exploded. The plane crumpled in two and fell from the sky as tyler pulled a loop out of the shark attack and leveled out with a chuckle.
“Target destroyed.”
His radio chattered.”
“Good kill, Razgriz. New orders are inbound from the Air commander.”
“Patch em in.”
“Razgriz. Proceed to Sector 4 and provid close air support. Friendly battalion pinned by air cover and tanks.”
“roger. Resupply?”
“Use the air strip at the trench.”
“Over an out. Razgriz moving out, sir.”
The radio went dead and Selena smirked on the screen.
“There’s a classic call if ever I heard one.”
He chuckled as he turned the plane towards the indicated line.
“It happens from time to time. I’ll do a mission and it snowballs. And I was going to do a ground attack run anyway.”
“the bombs have to be dropped manually right?”
“Yup. I’ll open the canopy for this one.”
She nodded and looked at a map.
“Sector four….”
“It’s an outpost I haven’t been to yet.”
“Ah.”
He looked ahead and noted the explosions and flashes in the distance.
“Arriving in the AO.”
“We’ll watch.”
“Time to dive into the fireworks.”
He threw the plane into another dive and had her skimming the ground again as he switched to the unguided rockets in the wings. The outpost was a collection of buildings along a road and the allied forces were pinned by enemy aircraft and tanks. In the sky the allied planes were outnumbered but holding their own when he came screeching onto the scene.
“Fox two! Fpx two!”
The rockets slammed into a set of mark IVs and AV7s with devastating effect before he broke into the sky and filled another two Bristols full of lead. They exploded and he was corkscrewing into a loop-da-loop to avoid a third on his tail. He had the agile monowing in a steep climb before the engine stalled and he flipped on the plane’s length. The Bristol tore by him and he fired another set of rockets at a set of tanks he was in perfect line with and they too exploded. Tyler pulled out of the steep dive and his wings were howling in the wind as he got onto the tail of a massive bomber called a Zeppelin. The dual winged bomber was caught completely unguarded and he poured bullets into the bomb bay before it exploded. He broke off the attack and had to avoid the fighter on his tail as it fired it’s own guns at him. Tyler smirked and threw his plane into a vicious barrel roll and flew towards a medium hill on the ground. He noted the Bristol was dogging him relentlessly and he flipped the plane upside down and did an inverse loop that saw him level out in U shape. The slower Bristol tried to follow….but merely succeeded in slamming into the hill he had just BARELY managed to avoid. He chuckled at this and noted the remaining enemy air support was under control thanks to the remaining allied fighters. So he radioed the ground troops.
“Razgriz to ground control. Ready for tasking.”
“YOU are a GOD up there Sir. Marking target building with red smoke.”
Tyler looked and saw a building loaded with enemies get swamped by smoke.
“red smoke detected, target confirmed. Weapons free.”
He swung the plane around and opened the canopy and had the bombs ready. He dropped a set of four ten pound bombs over the side of the plane and they blew the building to hell.
“Hit confirmed. Building destroyed.”
“Razgriz I got a tank twenty yards! Request immediate air support!”
The Ace saw the St Chamond marked by red smoke.
“Roger. Danger close everyone.”
He flew at the beefy tank and dropped another set of bombs on it and the thing exploded.
“Hit. Kill confirmed.”
“Building marked!”
“red smoke detected. Target confirmed. Bombs away.”
This pass saw four more bombs get dropped and the building reduced to rubble. Tyler smirked as he saw the outpost get captured by the allied forces.
“Clear! We’re set down here, Razgriz.”
“Roger. RTB then. Good luck gentlemen.”
He turned the plane back to base and he was radioed by the tower.
“Well done, Razgriz. Landing clearance granted.”
Tyler smirked.
“Let us NOT crash on landing today.”
He brought the plane down and landed cleanly before taxying the plane into the hanger where he got paid for the sortie.
“well done sir! 3,500 on the nose.”
“Thanks. Ammo refill.”
“Yes sir!”
Tyler then sat on a box as Selena appeared on screen. The blonde smirked, and just started clapping slowly.
“I have seen Micheal Bay movies with less explosions and badassery. YOU are an ACE up there.”
“Ha. Kicker is that’s a WWI bird. Imagine what I can make a Raptor do.”
“I will see this.”
He chuckled at her deadpan excitement.
“I like flying. Same time it’s kinda draining focusing like that for hours on end. Oh.”
He pulled the pamphlet for the plane over and looked at the level.
“Wow. Level 4. I can upgrade ammo capacity across the board, add a large bomb variant under the wings along with the rockets, and increase fuel. Aside from the usual upgrades in the frame itself. I’ll go see what the damage is.”
Selena smiled.
“So your type of fighter?”
“Now THAT depends entirely on the missions I’ll be doing. Since I can arm before takeoff.”
“Ah. You’re decent in dogfights.”
“I had the element of surprise.”
“True, yet you have skills. They’re extremely RAW but you have them.”
He smiled.
“Thanks Selena.”
“Sure.”
The soldier went to the hanger and was met by one of the flight mechanics who smirked.
“Well, well. Razgriz himself. Here to check out your bird, Sir?”
“Yup. And I got a few upgrades I wanna put on her.”
“Good man. Whaddya thinking?”
“Increases ammo and fuel capacity, better engine and controls, and that bigger bomb. 20 pounder.”
“Good man. That’ll be 250,000 dollars all told Sir.”
“YIKES. I knew it’d be pricy but I did not expect that. Here.”
Tyler paid and did a funds check while his fighter was worked on.
“Okay. I got 44,290 left. I’ll sell that Chamond and that other Mark IV and go from there.”
He went to the next door garage and was met by the tank master.
“What can I do ya for?”
“That base Mark VI and Chamond. I were to sell them, what would I get for em?”
“Ya got their bigger siblings so makes sense. For the pair you could expect 350,000 Sir.”
“Damn. Interested?”
“Always. Got their pamphlets?”
Tyler passed them over and he got paid for the sale. He returned to the hanger and the mechanic came over smiling.
“She’s ready sir. And we took the spare parts for 50,000. She be a good one now. Ya got double bullets, an extra 10 rockets, and 20 bombs in the basket. And you can now carry a basket of five twenty pound bombs.”
“Alright. Fuel?”
“half again airtime. The engine needs work to compensate though before she’ll fly.”
“How much?”
“All told it’d be a 150,000 job, Sir.”
“Worth every penny. Here.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at his plane as she got her upgrade.
“I think I’ll hit something a bit bigger then her now. And I got 294,290‬ left.”
The job took half an hour and the mechanic came back wiping his hands.
“She’s ready sir. All movements and speed were improved.”
“Good man. The spare engine?”
“We took it for 35,000.”
“Alright.”
He went to the board and looked at a 4 star job.
“Assist the capture of an enemy fortress. Establish air superiority then move to provide close air support for the ground troops. Reward is 35,000 base. Alright.”
He took it and the flight Master smiled.
“Thank god Razgriz. They be holdin on by a thread out there. Delta four.”
“Gotchya.”
He hopped into the cockpit and slammed the canopy overhead as the engine fired up. Selena appeared on screen.
“So you got a big battle in the air.”
“Yup. This’ll be fun.”
“You’ll love this. There’s other players there.”
“Is there really?”
She nodded.
“Yes. Turns out a few had been trying to fight on a line not too far from yours but they’re not that good at shooters. They’re making progress but need support. Their advisors will be arriving tomorrow.”
“I’ll make a point.”
He opened the canopy and looked at the flight master.
“I want a new emblem on me plane!”
“I see you forgot! Good man! What’ll it be?”
Tyler smirked and passed the Fairytail emblem in a neon blue color over. The man nodded.
“15,000 please.”
Tyler paid and the emblem was painted onto his wings and sides of the body.
“Set!”
The canopy was closed and Tyler taxied the plane onto the runway before taking off. Selena looked at a paper.
“It looks like ten players are on that line. It was originally 15 but some didn’t duck.”
“They decent?”
She shook her head.
“No. They’re rookies in the extreme and from the records I have, they’ve never played a shooter before. Nor held a gun.”
“I’ll make a point then.”
He soared high and the flight master came over.
“Your resupply base is the western Italica 1st regimental army forward operation base.”
“Roger that Flight.”
“You are cleared to engage all hostiles. Weapons free Razgriz.”
Tyler smirked as he saw the explosions and soaring planes in the distance.
“entering the AO.”
He flipped radio stations until he found the one for the allied forces in the area.
“This is Razgriz one on station and ready for tasking.”
He got a near instant, panicked reply.
“Oh thank god. Hello? This is Brockwall22, we need immediate air support! Frontline!”
“Mark the target with a smoke grenade. Callout the color.”
“ehhh. Smoke…This one I thing…..BLUE SMOKE!”
Tyler noted a line of enemy A7Vs now encased in blue smoke.
“Blue smoke detected. Target confirmed. Danger close people.”
He opened the canopy and soared low over the firing tanks as he dropped the 10 pound bombs in a steady line. All four tanks were hit and exploded.
“Targets confirmed destroyed. Moving to next engagement.”
The player on the radio gasped in relief.
“Yo that NPC is a godsend.”
Tyler smirked as he kicked the plane into a vicious climb and opened up on an unsuspecting Zeppelin dualwing bomber from below. The thing was peppered and exploded while Tyler broke off into an upside down charge at a Bristol chasing an allied fighter. The soldier’s accurate shooting crumpled the plane like paper before he leveled out and turned to engage another bomber.
“Razgriz 1! Request immediate close air support! Target is marked with blue smoke!”
“Roger Brockwall22.”
Tyler saw the smoke covering a line of enemy soldiers in their trench.
“Smoke detected and confirmed. Crop-dusting underway.”
He dove and fired a set of rockets into the trench, getting a mass of kills and tearing a hole in the line.
“The guns stopped firing! Charge!”
The pilot smiled as he broke off to attack the skies while the ground forces charged the enemy trench. Tyler soared high above the battle now and noted a flight of bombers drifting into position for a nasty run and he flipped to the defense. The agile Monowing roaring as he lined up the rockets and fired one rocket per Zeppelin and the massive planes exploded on impact. Their defensive fire meaning nothing in the face of the upgraded engine and skills of Tyler and the Hawker. The bomber flight were destroyed and he moved into position.
“Ceiling is clear ladies. Give me a target.”
“Sir! Smoke out!”
He saw a large line of artillery guns highlighted now.
“Get down, kids. This is gonna be loud.”
The soldier flew high and dropped 20 pound bombs now. Then he was soaring high to avoid the resulting explosions as the guns and shells stockpiled nearby went. The blast tore a massive in the enemy line and allowed the allied forces to secure the trench.
“Clear! Land and resupply Razgriz!”
“On it Commy.”
“Prick.”
Tyler brought the plane down at the trench airfield to resupply before returning to his own line. The landing went off without a hitch and he hopped out as the ten players from the line came running over led by a tall guy with sandy hair in a green tanktop.
“Razgriz you’re AMAZING! That was awesome!”
“ha. Names GORELEECH.”
They JUMPED! And the leader looked at him in awe.
“YOU’RE GORELEECH? The lone wolf that’s captured two trench lines by himself?”
“And has been fighting alone on the frontline since we GOT here? Yes. Yes I am.”
He got a snort of disbelief from one of the other players. This one being a rather pretty blonde with pink eyes.
“Bullshit. That guy’s a loner. Prove it. He uses a certain rifle.”
Tyler smirked as he pulled his customized carcano rifle from his duffel bag.
“You mean like that?”
She gasped.
“No fucking way. GORELEECH? I am so sorry Sir.”
“ha. So. ONE trench line? With MY help? REALLY?”
They slumped at his disappointed tone and Brockwall22 sighed.
“We’re not that good at Shooters, Sir. We ARE learning though. But it’s hard since we have to avoid bullets.”
“Medic?”
The blonde perked up.
“That’s me. I’m decent so it helps.”
“You ever play battlefield?”
They nodded and he leaned on the plane.
“Set it up like that. Assault is antitank, Support has the bigger gun and keeps you well supplied with bullets, medic keeps you alive, and scouts pick off idiots at a distance. Since ya got ten, you’ll have 3 medics.”
They brightened up immensely at this advice.
“We will Sir! We’ll get good!”
“Ha. Rookies. You hold this line and I’ll head back to mine.”
The blonde looked at him and he saw it.
“It’s a one person plane. BUUUUUT. I think I we can figure it out.”
She was a beautiful girl with foot length blonde hair that gleamed in the late noon sunlight and her skin was a lovely shade of sunkissed. Her rack was massive in her white tank top and she wore shorts with combat boots. Her eyes were pink and she spoke in a low, breathy whisper.
“I’ll go with you then. I’m Regalia. Just call me Rey.”
“I’m Gore to you. Got your bag?”
“Yup.”
Brockwall22 looked at her.
“Rey?”
She looked at him.
“Oh come on Brock. I told you once I told you a thousand times I am not into you. I am not going to be your girlfriend. And NOW I am getting the fuck away from you.”
Tyler then noted there were no other girls in the group of nine and he smirked.
“Load in Rey. We’re wings up once the tanks full.”
The mechanic perked up.
“She’s full Sir! Cleared for return flight!”
“Thanks Corperal. Rey. Load in.”
“Yes sir.”
She hopped into the back of the seat and he closed the canopy as Brock’s hand twitched towards his holstered cattlemen revolver. Like magic a gunshot rang out and Tyler’s bone white colt M1911 was aimed at the sandy haired boy’s face as a small trickle of blood poured from his face from the graze.
“This is your ONLY warning, PRIVATE. DO not test me. We clear?”
He had a look of anger on his face,
“Yes sir. Sorry Sir.”
“Good. And if you think to come after me, MY line is five levels above yours. REMEMBER that.”
The canopy was slammed shut and Rey deflated from relief as they taxied.
“Phew. Sorry I pulled that on you, Gore.”
“I get it. Trust me I get it.”
She smiled.
“And I AM going to try an help. I;m not GOOD at this, but I can hit what I shoot at.”
“That’s a step in the right direction. Weapon of choice?”
“Um. I’m using an Mp-18.”
“Not bad for a submachinegun.”
“I mostly spray and pray.”
“And that is what that gun was made for. I got some leftover rifles you might be able to use.”
Rey smiled as she tried to get comfy in the extremely cramped space.
“I appreciate it. But I’m not a mooch.”
“It’s not mooching if you’re working there beside me.”
“I’ll loot one for myself then.”
“A blonde with heart. That’s a rare thing.”
“I have a knife. Don’t make me gut you.”
“Ha. And I can tell you’re actually a girl too. That’s a plus.”
“Ya got no chance.”
“I got me a sexy blonde nurse to play with at night. She’s got the better ass.”
“OOooof COURSE you’d be that kinda player.”
“So what’s the word back in the safezone?”
She sighed and scrunched more into a ball.
“It’s mass despair and general chaos. The others are in full riot mode and are killing, raping, robbing, and just torturing everyone. I’ve talked to my dad and he said to get away from the city. Said it would be safer o the frontline then around the other players an I agreed.”
“I got a blonde on the outside as an advisor. Names Captain Selena.”
“She good?”
“Former CSAR.”
“Oh she a badass.”
“A soldier barbie.”
She smacked him.
“I will GLADLY kill us both if I can hurt you more.”
“Wow. A VENGEFUL barbie. Suddenly you a lot sexier.”
“Wow. You really do have a deathwish.”
“It’s why I can get away with this crap.”
She smirked at THAT cocky reply.
“So the legendary Goreleech, is a cocky, FLIRTY, sex addicted jackass. Ooooh my head.”
“So I’m a legend?”
“Pretty much. Everyone in here knows your name, Gore. EVERYONE. You’ve been out here alone for about a week now and have already cleared two trench lines alone. That’s not supposed tio be possible. And then the added fact you flew to OUR rescue and helped us secure a THIRD trench? Yeah. You’re kinda a big shot in here now.”
“Wow. Um. Huh.”
He shrugged as he got paged.
“Razgriz. Cleared for landing. Welcome back Sir.”
“Thanks flight. I picked up a girl.”
The radio busted up laughing and Rey sighed.
“A game for men. And I am a sexy blonde stuck in it. PEEERFECT.”
“ike you won’t enjoy yourself.”
“when we get out I am kicking you in the dick for that.”
“Don’t break a nail now.”
She had a look of puuuuure MURDER in her pink eyes at that and he chuckled as he brought the plane down.
“I am gonna have a field day with this.”
The skilled pilot taxied the plane into the hanger and the two players hopped out. Where Rey promptly turned on him and kicked him in the balls with a fury. He dropped laughing and the rest of the hanger winced at the impact. Rey then retrieved her duffel bag and he got to his feet chuckling.
“You got a tent?”
“No. Brock m ade us share one. Said it was safer that way. And he wasn’t WRONG per se. but I DID have to sleep with a gun since he’s tried to molest me twice.”
“I got one tent. And I won’t touch you. Holds 5.”
“ONE chance since you’re the new guy.”
“Okay. Rule one. Try NOT to set me up with easy jokes.”
She sighed and he looked at the mechanic.
“Full resupply.”
“Sir. That’ll be 15,000.”
He paid and the flight master came over.
“As usual. Scorched earth. 54,650.”
“Thanks.”
He pocked the money and Rey whistled at the amount.
“I see what you were talking about.”
“Prices for stuff increase as well.”
“Makes sense.”
He led her through the camp and pointed out the city in the distance.
“THAT is MY current obstacle. We need to take it and since yesterday I survived a suicide mission I’m taking a light day.”
“I am not going to ask or I will feel utterly worthless.”
He chuckled and they were passing his garage.
“And THOSE are MY wheels.”
The pink eyed blonde looked and whistled at the line of tanks.
“You bought them?”
“Bertha and the Elephant were barnfinds. I got an armoured train too.”
“Nice flex.”
“Sadly I need crews to use them. And that train alone I’d need close to 20 men. Bertha alone needs eight.”
“So you’re recruiting. I’ll help. As best I can.”
“We’ll talk details inside.”
“Sure. I’m new but I’m not helpless.”
He smiled at that and led her into his bear fur tent. And she whistled at the interior.
“Damn dude.”
“I killed a grizzly for it.”
“YOU are a badass.”
He chuckled and they sat down. Then the soldier got serious.
“Okay. Our third member of this devil’s tricycle.”
Rey merely set a C/96 pistol on the ground beside her in a telling manner.
“keep talking.”
He set his schofield in clear view and her eyes lit up at the revolver.
“YOU have a SCHOFIELD?! I have been LOOKING for one since I got here! Trade?”
He smiled.
“we’ll talk. It’s the only revolver I got and I kinda like it.”
“Sure. Sorry it’s my favorite cowboy gun from RDR.”
“Why do ya think I got one? I’m amazed you got a C/96. Haven’t seen the one yet.”
“Wow. Regional thing?”
“It DOES makes sense. Your line was closer to the western border and the other Axis enemy. So go figure.”
She shrugged and he hit the button for the call.
“I like revolvers.”
“We’ll figure it out. I can buy them since I’m high enough level.”
The pink eyed blonde bit her lip as she fought with something in her mind and he smiled.
“We’ll do a few jobs and you’ll get your own. They’re kinda common down here.”
She deflated from relief.
“Oh thank GOD you are not dense or a monster.”
“Or blind.”
“That too.”
The screen appeared and Selena was seen. Rey blinked at the tanktop and sweatpants wearing woman.
“Wow. Sexy blonde.”
“I guess.”
His shrug made Selena smirk.
“I see you made a friend. Good. You are?”
Rey smiled.
“Regalia, Captain. But please call me Rey.”
“Rey. So I now think he’s got a type.”
He looked at her indignantly.
“I ALREADY told you, Selena. Sexy blondes are a STAPLE.”
Rey sighed.
“You’re RIGHT and I HATE that fact.”
“Fact I’m right or you agree with me?”
“either or.”
“ha.”
He then lit a cig and Rey smirked.
“So you smoke too.”
“Want one?”
“Please. Ran out yesterday.”
He lit her up and passed her the bottle of whiskey.
“This is such a stereotype I am impressed. And I prefer vodka.”
“A lady of culture. I like it.”
“Omae wa, Shindieru.”
“NANI?!”
She smiled widely.
“So a weeb.”
“Witchblade.”
“What the fuck were they going for? A sex addicts’ dragon emperor?”
“Rias is my waifu.”
“Kyba is my husbando.”
“I’d had you pegged for Gaspy.”
“Eh. Not into Shotas. You an Lolis?”
“Depends on the Loli. Like for example Rory Mercury.”
“Ha. I see you.”
“Cubed, Cursed, Curious.”
“Nice one. I saw it. Fear is ADORABLE.”
“Afterschool Dice club.”
“Suuuuuper chill. And very eh. Hensuki.”
“Got the song. Oresuki.”
“Classic. Girls Und Panzer.”
“PANZER VOR!”
“Panties did what?”
He laughed at the counter reference and Selena whistled.
“Wow. YOU two got a SPARK.”
Rey smirked.
“Nah. He’s just the first weeb worth a damn I’ve met.”
“And she;s the first sexy blonde weeb that can ACTUALLY handle herself. Kinda.”
“I am ROOKIE, asshole. NOT a faker. Berserk.”
“I saw both versions. Haven’t read the manga yet.”
“is it on your list?”
“Has been for years. Problem is so many volumes.”
“Agreed. Naruto?”
He shrugged.
“I’m more Fairytail.”
“FINALLY! SOMEONE GETS IT! I’m a Grey fangirl.”
“Erza.”
“You like the sexy badass.”
“Revy Two hands is my favorite badass bitch.”
“I love her.”
“rock needs to be taken outside, and shot.”
“So true.”
“Zerotwo.”
“Needs a hug. Hiro I HATE and Ichigo fucked with a passion.”
“Wow. Lesbian?”
“Bisexual that prefers girls.”
“A sexier blonde. The best staple.”
“So true.”
“Ahem.”
The pair looked over ad were met by the exasperated stare of Selena.
“You two can flirt later. Focus please.”
“Yes mom.”
“Sure Mom.”
She SHUDDERED! The two banged fists smirking and Tyler chuckled.
“Are we agreed to NOT go there, Selena?”
“Yeah. And I remember.”
“Alright then.”
He looked at Rey.
“And how old are you, Rey?”
“I just turned 16 last month. You?”
“Same.”
She whistled and did a mock head to toe.
“Scary. You got 4 inches on me. Don’t go there.”
he chuckled and looked at her bag.
“Okay. Our squad.”
The two refocused now and he set his duffle bag beside him.
“All gear is squad knowledge. We need to work together and trust each other so we’ll be an open crew.”
Rey opened her bag and unloaded everything she had.
“It’s not much. But it’s something.”
He noted her extra set of clothes was a mere night gown and nothing else. She saw this and smirked as the man moved on to her kit.
“Smart.”
“I’ll see eventually.”
“You cocky sonuvabitch. I really might end up killing you.”
He chuckled at her irriatation and looked at her weapons. Namely her MP-18. He took her pamphlet over and looked at it’s level. Rey bit her lip anxiously as he looked.
“Well?”
“Level 4. Not bad for a noob. You got the sling, sights, a better stock, and a bipod unlocked. You said you were a medic, right?”
“I am. I mostly revived people on my side a the line and didn’t really fight much. Since I’m such a bad shot that is.”
“I’d rather have a medic that’s more skilled with a needle then a gun.”
Selena nodded sagely.
“I completely agree. Right now Rey is a valuable acquisition to your squad. Why’d you join up with Tyler, Rey?”
“His name’s Tyler? Huh. I joined because the leader of our group was a creepy pervert. I’ve shot him down like ten times and he STILL tries for an 11th. I’ve caught him trying to sneak into my bedroll like four times now.”
The older blonde nodded.
“Thank god you took the opportunity. Tyler’s a good kid and won’t touch you. Less you wanted him.”
“He said as much. I’ll give him a chance. Since he DID agree without even flinching.”
Tyler was looking her C/96 over as they talked and he looked down her sights.
“Hm. Sights are off by a degree to the right. Rey?”
“They are?”
Here.”
He sat beside her now and put the gun in her hand.
“Show me how you aim with that.”
She held it up and slightly tilted it to the right.
“Okay. No.”
He leveled the gun out, straightened her arm, and placed her other hand on the receiver.
“Treat the thing lime a mini Submachinegun and grip it tight like so. Don’t tilt a machine pistol or it’ll jus throw off your aim.”
“Okay. And the sights seem odd.”
“They’re misaligned to the right by a degree. Think you can fix it?”
She had an intrigued expression.
“If you show me how. I’ve never handled guns outside of TWOG and my parents and sisters are very antigun.”
“Ironic.”
“I love those movies.”
“I do too. And oddly enough I’ve never seen them all end to end before. A few I have but you know.”
“If they’re uploaded to you helmet we can watch them in here as a break.”
“I have ALL my collections uploaded to my helmet. Movies, Anime, hentai, porn, my stories, you get the idea.”
She smirked.
“So the judgement will be harsh.”
“And the lessons mean.”
She smirked and they returned to the gun and he passed her a screwdriver.
“Put the head there and twist to the left. Stop.”
The blonde looked down her sights and smiled as she saw they were aligned.
“I fixed my gun!”
“Now the dirty. I’ll show you how to field strip and properly clean your guns.”
Her pink eyes were shining as he coached her through taking her weapons apart and maintaining them.
“So if you lube these parts, the cycle will be faster and smoother too. And try not to lose any of the parts while you’re working. They get pricy.”
He put them back together then made her take them apart and rebuild them. Selena smiled fondly as she watched.
“I did the same thing in basic training. And once you commit it to muscle memory, you never forget.”
Rey smiled as she finished her third rep.
“So what do you have for guns, Tyler?”
“A lot.”
He unloaded HIS armory and her pink eyes went wide at the weapons.
“Woah. You collect?”
He smiled as he took his Lewis gun apart for cleaning.
“Yup. Plus some a them are legendaries. That 1887 is level 9. That white colt is an iconic, and so is that BAR.”
“You have two of these.”
She lifted a Krag-Jorgensen.
“One has some upgraded parts I was gonna take.”
“Huh.”
She peered down the sights on the box fed sniper and he smiled.
“Like it?”
“I kinda do. It feels really nice in hand.”
“Keep it then. I got two and be honest it’s more a gimmick weapon then anything.”
“You sure?”
“Sure, I got a full armory. YOU got TWO guns period.”
“Thanks! I’ll work hard!”
She was all glow at her new rifle and he chuckled.
“I’ll teach you to beam people like I do on our jobs tomorrow.”
“Sure. I’m not that good though.”
“Why we’ll start off easy. Some antitank runs.”
“Like blowing up tanks?”
“Yup. That rocket gun can take out a full sponson in a Mark IV first hit. So alls you gotta do is peg people.”
“I only got like half that.”
“I can blow a cannon off the tanks that look like Bertha.”
“Oh.”
She blushed in embarrassment now and he patted her leg.
“I’m a war buff.”
“I preferred my anime.”
“I did too. Weird encyclopedia of the most USELESS information.”
“It’s not useless now.”
“Ha. Yur medic kit?”
She passed him a satchel that had a red cross on it and he looked at it.
“Wow. Your satchel’s level 5. That’s kinda impressive.”
“is it really?”
She had hope in her pink eyes and he smiled.
“Yup. Since these upgrade through usages, it tells me you are a VERY hard worker and are what we gamers call a legendary medic. You know where to be and when to be there. And more importantly, you know when to retreat.”
She smiled.
“I’m not useless.”
“No. just new. You’ll get there.”
Selena smiled.
“You’ll be fine, Rey. We’ll look after you till you got it like he does.”
Rey smiled warmly at this.
“Thanks guys. I mean it.”
He smiled as he put his Lewis back together. Then she noted the lack of any real food.
“So you’re not carrying food.”
“I haven’t resupplied yet.”
“Ah. Your funds?”
“I should check that.”
He pulled his cash out.
“Let’s see. I got 333,940‬.”
“HOLY.”
“I’ve been grinding since I got here.”
“Makes sense. I got 2,340.”
“Not bad. We’ll split payouts 50/50.”
“Thanks. So. You work hard.”
He nodded.
“I took one a special mission last night. To capture a railyard. 3000 men. 40 tanks. Two armoured trains. And an on watch airfield.”
Her jaw dropped.
“And you did it.”
“I got shot three times.”
He took his tanktop off and she saw the holes.
“Wow. I’ll just try not to slow you down.”
“Have some faith in yourself. Okay? If YOU don’t believe in yourself, WHY should WE?”
She smiled at that.
“Thanks, Tyler. I’ll try.”
“I gotchyer back.”
He looked out the tent and noted the position of the sun.
“And we got time for two more jobs.”
“I’ll do my best.”
They packed up and Selena smiled.
“You can call me too Rey. I’m his advisor so I’ll be yours now too.”
“Thanks Selena.”
The pair went to the board and Tyler looked at the offerings.
“Let’s see. I need something…ah. 3 star. Destroy an enemy convoy moving to reinforce an outpost. Reward is 6500.”
He took it and the commander nodded.
“Good. There’s two. Get goin.”
Rey was a little intimidated by the task.
“How many for the convoy?”
“75 men? All told? Some trucks, an armored car and a light tank at most. How are you on ammo?”
“I need a full resupply.”
He walked over to the Quartermaster and picked her up a full resupply box for 2500.
“I’ll pay you back.”
“Just keep our asses alive.”
She smiled at that as they left the camp.
“I can do that much. What do I do?”
“Okay. YOU sit back with that Krag and snipe while I take out the vehicles. I time it right, we can literally pin the troops between burning cars.”
“Scary. Um.”
He smiled and stopped.
“Okay. Take the Krag.”
She hefted the rifle and he adjusted her posture.
“widen tht stance, choke up on the grip, get that shoulder into the butt. There.”
She sighted in and he smiled.
“Now you’ll be prone so it’ll help with aiming. You know how the bolt works?”
“Yeah.”
“rechamber.”
She pulled the bolt back and slid a fresh round into the chamber.
“reload.”
The girl fiddled with the box for a moment before it opened and she slid the extra round in and closed it. He smiled.
“10.2 seconds for one shell. Looks like you have some practice ahead. But you’ll be fine.”
She smiled as they walked along the grassland.
“So what am I aiming for? Head?”
“No. center mass. Easiest to hit on a person. Aim for here.”
He tapped a spot on his chest.
“Hit them here and they drop. Try not to aim higher unless you are CERTAIN you can hit it first shot. Cause if you miss they can return fire.”
“I’ll be careful.”
“I can buddy revive you since we’re in the same squad now.”
“Just stab me with my syringe. Works the same.”
“Noted. There they are.”
He dropped flat and she did so as well beside him. He took out a pair of binoculars and peered at the convoy.
“Hold fire.”
she smiled sheepishly and let the trigger go.
“Sorry.”
“first lesson. Patience. Look for the best options and always have an escape route ready for fuckups.”
He sighted the lead vehicle in the convoy and smirked.
“That’s another Lancaster armoured car. One round from my rocket gun will blow it. Behind it are a few trucks carrying men. Pff. These will do the trick for them.”
He passed her a pair of antitank grenades.
“They’re live. You can throw right?”
she smiled.
“I’m the pitcher on my baseball team. I’m decent.”
“Aim for the bed once you pull the pin. NOT NOW. Wait for me to take out the armoured car in the front. The rear is guarded by….another Lancaster. Perfect. Once the cars are burning and you pop the nade in the bed, plug people from here with the Krag. I’ll be down there with my BAR. Don’t panic. Focus. And breathe out when you pull the trigger.”
“And don’t shoot you.”
“And don’t shoot me. You good?”
She nodded and he patted her back.
“Good. I’m off.”
He left and the blonde focused on her task behind the rifle. Okay. Wait for the armoured cars to be blown up. Thrown big grenade into truck bed. Then shoot people. DON’T SHOOT TYLER. Wait-
She repeated the orders and advice in her head as she waited. The blonde looked and saw her new friend and instructor fire his rocket gun and hit the armored car on the side. The thing exploded and he was already gone by the time the soldiers realized they’d been attacked. The second Lancaster was blown up and Rey pulled the pin on the antitank grenade and threw it hard. The thing arced and landed inside the bed of one of the trucks. It exploded and the result had the enemy soldiers completely confused. She then moved to her second set of orders and sighted enemy troops as they tried to get an angle on her. The scared blonde sighted one man with a machinegun and pulled the trigger. The round flew out of her barrel and took him in the chest. He dropped and she smiled at the kill.
“Yes! I got one! Yay!”
Her joy was replaced by eagerness for her second as she pulled the bolt back and took aim at the next. She fired and he too dropped. The soldiers had her position and were about to open fire and she squeaked. They had caught her prone and if she moved they’f light her up. Rey gulped and was wondering what to do when the sound of automatic fire was heard and she saw Tyler ambushing the fixated enemy troops with his BAR. The result was the line of 30 or so being shot to death by his 20 round box mag. He then waved at the smiling blonde and she came over.
“Just like that, Rey. Just faster.”
She deflated from relief.
“You didn’t tell me what to do if they found me.”
“Improvise.”
“Improvise?”
“I left you two antitank grenades, right?”
The blonde blinked. Then smiled.
“If I had thrown it, they would have ducked.”
“and you could run. Never stop thinking ahead. Always try to be one step ahead of the next engagement.”
“I’ll try.”
“It’s a practice thing really. I’ll get us a chessboard and you’ll see. Oh.”
He tossed her a freshly looted Schofield.
“Happy birthday.”
she was all smiles at the revolver and hugged him.
“Thank you! I love it! I’ll learn well!”
He hugged her warmly and she blushed as he stroked her golden hair.
“That feels good.”
“Yo got really nice hair.”
“Thanks. Um. Can you let me go please?”
He let her go with a spin and it seemed like they were dancing. That made her blush deep red before they looted the convoy’s remaining trucks. Tyler pried open a few boxes before he pried one open and whistled.
“HELLO. Geweher 98 rifle grenade variant. And what looks like 30 rounds too. I am keeping that.”
Rey looked over curiously.
“What’s it do?”
“It’s an older style grenade launcher.”
“Ah. That’s kinda cool.”
The pair returned to the camp and the commander nodded.
“Good. She’s useful. Gore. Work her well. 7,250.”
They returned to the tent and she flopped flat with relief.
“Ooooh my feet hurt! I’d been fighting in that trench for 5 hours!”
“Take your boots off then.”
“I think I will.”
She removed her boots and soaks before laying flat with a happy sigh.
“Ahhh! Much better!”
He chuckled at her relief and looked the rifle grenade launcher over.
“Hm.”
“what’s up?”
“Oh just looking the new gun over. And seeing where I can use it best.”
“Oh.”
She sighed and looked at the ceiling of his tent as he worked on their gear.
“Hard to believe we’ve only been trapped in here 5 days. Feels like months.”
“I kinda like it.”
“why?”
She had curiosity in her pink eyes and he smiled.
“Because this world is extremely straightforward. Wake up. Kill people and blow stuff up, get paid thousands a dollars to do so, go to sleep. I have made nearly 750k in 5 days doing it. And since I can take leaves, I can go on a drunken bender with next to no consequences beyond a hangover.”
she smiled at that and looked at the ceiling again.
“Yeah. You’ve got a point. Diseases aren’t included in TWOG. So we can have all the orgies, eat all the food, drink all the booze we want and all we’d lose is energy and be REALLY hungover.”
“Plus the rules are simpler.”
“That too. I guess. You see the silver lining.”
He smiled and tossed her a pack of cigarettes.
“Thanks. I mean it.”
“Sure thing Rey. Hey, what IS your real name?”
She smiled.
“Mine’s Marissa.”
“I love that name.”
“Me too.”
He smiled at that and set the rifle launcher aside before taking the pamphlet for his carcano rifle over.
“Hm.”
“What level is that?”
“7. I can replace the barrel again but for the time being it’s not something I need. More rechecking.”
Rey stretched out now and he noted her had a head on her as she crossed her long legs contemplatively.
“So that city.”
“For now I’m letting it be. It’ll be a serious meat grinder and since it’s urban combat, a hell all it’s own.”
“Sounds tough.”
“It will be. I took the railyard yesterday so we can roll armoured trains in, but I still need to deal with at least two airfields to give our NPC airforce a shot.”
She looked at him.
“Your plane’s strong.”
“True. But I’d have to be on the ground to help clear the city.”
“Oh. Your tanks?”
“8 person crew and up. Bertha I MIGHT be able to get away with 5 but that’s pushing it.”
The pink eyed blonde sighed.
“so anyway we look at it it’s going to tough.”
“Yup. Why for the time being I’m doing some lesser jobs around the area. Outposts, air raids, medium assaults, you get the idea.”
“Smart. I think.”
“It’s all grinding. Since my guns and character keep leveling up.”
“Does the difficulty drop if you overlevel? I heard some games do that.”
“It does to a point. If I fully kit my character out, I can take a bullet to the face and not die since I’m armoured. And my guns will hit harder. But over all? The difficulty stays the same.”
She sighed at that and he patted her leg reassuringly.
“We’ll be fine. Long as we go at our own pace and keep our heads we’ll be just fine.”
Rey smiled at the effort and relaxed.
“I can tell already.”
“Ya know context is a powerful thing, Rey.”
“Brock an you. He plays up the kindhearted soldier to get in girls’ pants. And for the NPC girls it works. YOU are a kindhearted soldier and it’s GENIUNE. And it’s BLATANTLY genuine. Dunno. It’s nice to not have to sift through what you say for the real meanings.”
Tyler chuckled as he took his bone white colt’s pamphlet now.
“Thanks. I think.”
“ha.”
The pair went quiet now and the soldier finished his lookover of their gear and looked out the tent.
“Hm. We got enough light for another good run.”
“I’ll get my boots on.”
He smiled at her disheartened sigh.
“How else are you gonna get good?”
“Yeah, yeah. I was comfy.”
They geared up and headed to the board where he looked at the offerings.
“Oookay. Something big this time. Ah. 2 skull. Seize an enemy fuel depot. Region is….huh. There’s an airfield over there.”
Rey gulped as he became thoughtful while looking at the field order.
“Gore?”
“It’s a 4 skull op and we’d have to go back to back. Same time, since it’s in the same area, it wouldn’t be THAT difficult. Rewards for both are a free plane from the field, 125,000 cash, and any tanks we loot from the depot. Plus the usual loot.”
He looked at the now nervous blonde.
“Looks like you’ll see how I do it when I get serious.”
“Are you SURE about this, Gore? I just got here.”
“You’ll be fine. I can do this alone. So having you here will make it the easier.”
He took both and the commander smirked.
“Good. Two man team, twice the work. Git.”
Tyler and Rey headed out and the blonde was extremely nervous at the task he’d set for them.
“Gore? We’re talking TWO full bases here. And we’d have to kill them all alone.”
“True. The airfield will be tricky, but let this sink in.”
“Okay.”
“These are skull missions. One floor 1. In the first quarter.”
Her pink eyes went wide and she sighed.
“So these are bottom barrel.”
“Yup. The trick for these is stealth and misdirection. The depot we’ll use knives and ambush tactics. The airfield we’ll do the same. The depot has 150 men, 10 active tanks, and an active road through it. The airfield has 400 men, no tanks, antiair guns, and the usual squadrons. Since we’re two people, they won’t send their planes up. Just watch the dogs.”
“I HATE dogs.”
“Cat lady?”
“Yes. You?”
“Cat lord.”
“we will get along juuuuust okay.”
“In between attempts to kill each other.”
“And the verbal and chessboard deathmatches.”
He chuckled at that one as they walked. Then he looked ahead at the grassland and sighed.
“Problem?”
“Just tired of the nonstop grassland.”
“I hear that. Hey, what do we get if we take the city?”
“Oh my god a mass payday. The bill for the assault’s reward is holding at 550,000 dollars. JUST the base payout.”
“Oh my GOD.”
“Yeah. Plus if we take the city and secure it we’d open up a fresh hub for the players like the starting area.”
“We’d have to defend it periodically right?”
“We would. At least until the lines were pushed back enough that is. And even then we’d have to contend with air raids”
She nodded.
“If we took the city, the other players would jump there.”
“And when the attacks come, they would be locked there until the battle is decided. Actually.”
He stopped now as a he had a thought.
“If we take the city, and they go there, and get TRAPPED by the fighting, their fight of flight instincts would be FORCED to surface. They’d wither desert and not be ALLOWED back into the cities, fight and grow some much needed balls, or die. And then that too would serve a purpose. Hm. We’ll run this one by Selena when we get back.”
Rey looked ahead at the depot in the distance.
“Baptism by fire.”
“it would go a long way to BEATING them into shape. And since WE’D be on the frontlines, they’d see how the PROFESSIONALS do it.”
“I agree. And like the idea. Alright. What now?”
He pulled a pair of binoculars as they crested a rise.
“Let’s get a look at our target….hello.”
As he’d crested the hill, a dark shadow on the base of another caught his eye. So he looked at it and smirked.
“Hey Rey. Look there.”
The now on edge blonde followed his line of sight.
“A hole?”
“A TUNNEL. Let’s check it out.”
“Um.”
“Secret passage, loot, hidden boss and high grade loot, hidden vehicle or something else.”
“Okay.”
He passed her his 1889 trench gun.
“You….DO know how a shotgun works, right?”
She smiled as she hefted the weapon.
“I think I can manage that much.”
She pumped it and he whistled at the image she put on.
“Wow Rey. You look sexy as hell with that thing. I like it.”
“Thank you.”
Now nursing a slight blush the blonde followed her friend down to the small tunnel. Tyler had his 1887 shotgun up and a primitive flashlight as they moved into the thing. Right away he noticed something in the soft dirt.
“Look there.”
Rey noted the 4 inch wide pawprints.
“Lion?”
“Tiger. Looks like a hidden boss. Okay. I’ll take point. YOU watch your ass. Act like you own this cave. And DO NOT seem fearful or nervous. Or the cat will go for YOU first.”
“Okay.”
“We kill it we can upgrade our tent and bedroll with good tiger fur.”
She smiled eagerly now.
“I want a tiger print bikini.”
“Sexy and I’ll admire it later.”
“Cocky pervert.”
“I can tell you expect me to deny that, but you right.”
“Spoken like a true perverted weeb.”
He chuckled and flipped the lever on his shotgun as they got moving. The hulking soldier in the lead with his higher tier gun and higher experience and Rey guarding their rear with the longer gun moving from side to side. The pair approached a turn in the cave and he smirked as a low growl was heard from the tiger.
“Aim for the flanks. I’ll go for the head.”
“Right.”
They entered the chamber and were faced by a 15 foot long tiger that stood 5 feet at the shoulder. Tyler whistled as the thing growled at the intruders.
“BIIIIIG kitty. Alright. We won’t damage the pelt with our guns since this isn’t a hunting game.”
“Got it. I got 8 rounds in the tube.”
“And an extra 160 in that satchel.”
She nodded and the tiger crouched. Only for the quick on the draw Tyler to fire his gun from the hip. The spread slamming into the tiger’s head and Rey fired her gun into the tiger’s paw. The beast roared but the pellets kept coming as the trigger happy teens made the cave echo from the gunfire. Then the tiger dropped and he held a hand up.
“Ceasefire and reload.”
Rey was smiling widely as she slotted slugs into the tube.
“I LIKE shotguns.”
“We’ll getchya a couple then.”
“Alright.”
Tyler skinned the dead tiger and then they searched the place. The soldier smirking as they found a small alcove littered with bodies and guns.
“Mass loot. Take it all.”
She nodded with a smile.
“I am taking that Webley MKVI.”
“Sure. I’ll just take that colt new service.”
The guns and ammo were looted before tyler noted a box under one rotting corpse. Curious he pulled it out and opened it.
“no fucking way.”
“Whatchya got?”
“We found a treasure box here, rey.”
“No fucking way.”
He slid the box over.
“Loaded to the BRIM wih gold bullions. There is EASILY 750,000 dollars in there.”
“Oh my GOD. Um. Put it away.”
“A blonde that is NOT hypnotized by gold and money. That is refreshing. Good call Shadow.”
She smiled happily.
“I have a golden retriever named Shadow.”
“Atta girl.”
The cave was looted and the pair left the place. Tyler smiled.
“We’ll have to have a chat now.”
“Yeah. But one mess at a time.”
“You’re learnin toots.”
She smirked at that as they approached the fuel depot and Tyler went prone as he pulled the binoculars. Rey had her new revolver on her belt and was laying beside him. Though.
“Ugh this hurts.”
He looked over and noted her double Ds were making her back arc.
“Dig a small trench and lay the girls in it.”
She looked at him like he was god.
“Oooooh myyyyyyy GOD.”
The now humbled girl did so and laid her large rack into the trench with a small sigh of relief.
“Better. YOU are a GENIUS.”
He chuckled and looked back at the depot.
“Happy to relieve you. Alright.”
The depot was along a road in another straight line and he smirked at the patrols’ demeanor.
“We’ll go in with knives. No dogs and the guards are lazy. Look. That guy is sound asleep.”
“Idiots?”
“Some depots are harder then others and some regiments are harder bastards too. Alright. Let’s move.”
The soldier took off at a low run and the long limbed blonde followed suit. Her foot length blonde hair trailing her like a cloud of gold and he liked how it looked. They reached the wall of one of the houses and tyler pulled his KABAR as he approached a window where a guard was sitting in the sill. Tyler popped up, stabbed him in the jugular, kidney and heart, before dragging him out of the window and laying him in a bush. Rey blinked at the ease he preformed the assassination.
“Woah.”
“Assassin’s creed.”
“Scary.”
They moved along the perimeter and Tyler noted another guard with their back to them. He nodded at him and Rey gulped as she pulled her own knife, which was a 6 inch bowie, and moved up behind the clueless guard. She stabbed him like Tyler had and dragged the dead man to a bush. He smiled at her as they moved on.
“Not bad. Practice.”
She smiled at that and they came around a corner and were met by two guards facing them. The blonde froze…..while Tyler launched from his posture to stab both men in the chest with two knives and take them to the ground. Rey was stunned by his reflexes and he smiled at her.
“Come on. And it’s easy when you know how.”
“BULL. SHIT.”
He chuckled at her disbelieving tone and they were moving. The pair circled the depot killing loner guards and duos until they returned to the first building and tyler led her in through the window. Rey followed and he went up the stairs to where a pair of guards were looking out a window. Tyler held up his left hand knife and Rey got it. I’ll take left. You get the right. The pair moved like shadows up behind their targets and grabbed them. Tyler stabbed his under the jaw and Rey got hers in the heart. Then they laid the men on the ground without a sound. They then looked around the house and tyler smirked at the maps and intel on the table.
“I’ll take it and we’ll turn it all in at the command table.”
“What’ll that do?”
“More obs on the board and better informed ones too.”
“Ah. It makes sense when said aloud.”
“Sometimes the easiest and simplest things escape us. Just for being TOO easy.”
“Ha.”
They looted the room and Tyler led her to the roof and then he jumped to another roof. Rey blinked.
“Nu-uh.”
“Just get in hands reach and I’ll catch you.”
“Ugh.”
she jumped and he caught her by the hand and lifted the blonde onto the roof with ease.
“Not bad for a first jump. You’ll be a free runner in no time, Rey.”
She smiled at that.
“I do cheerleading as the flipper.”
“Huh. Explains the build.”
“Thanks. I think. I work hard at it.”
“Be amazed how often a good cheer routine can help in dodging fists.”
“Um.”
“All about reflexes and trusting your body.”
“Ah.”
They dropped into the new house and tyler assassinated another man by landing on him. Rey got her own kill with a pounce and stab that made tyler whistle.
“Seen that in a few movies.”
She smirked and struck a Black Widow long legged crouch pose on the floor.
“I know a FEW things.”
“I will find you a pole then.”
“HA. I DO know a FEW pole dance routines.”
“Words cannot describe just how spectacularly erect I am right now. Come on.”
She smiled sweetly and he chuckled at her sexiness.
“Come on, Golden Widow.”
“Ooooh I LIKE that one!”
“I got a couple.”
The pair moved down the house and killed their occupants with knives before one of their kills was discovered by the patrol change. Tyler whistled as he sat by a wall.
“THAT took FAR longer then it should have. Alright. Step two.”
Rey looked at him as he sharpened his knives and followed suit.
“What’s step two?”
“Frame an idiot for the murders and keep going.”
“Ah. Classic.”
“Yup. That airfield assault will be a night raid so we’ll have to get a LITTLE more creative.”
“I never finished that one. Akame Ga kill.”
“We’ll talk anime tomorrow. Since we’ll go deep.”
“We have a fatal flaw.”
“And a weakness.”
They shrugged and a man came bursting into the house yelling about a murderer and Tyler tackled him to the floor, shot him with his shotgun, and put the bloodied knife in his hand and laid him by another soldier with a shotgun. Then he and Rey were out the window to watch the results…..only for EVERY remaining soldier in the depot to come running. Tyler smirked at this and passed her his Lewis.
“We’ll gun them all down since they’re CLEARLY a rookie detail.”
“This fucker is HEAVY.”
“Yeah you get used to it.”
He led her to a spot where they could see the door to the building with ease ad they set the guns on bipods. Him using his BAR and her the Lewis. He took aim and she did as well when she had a thought.
“Wouldn’t it be easier to just use a demo charge?”
“easy levels for guns.”
“Ah.”
“Good idea though. Next time.”
She smiled at the praise and they fired their guns into the packed door. Men dropped screaming and Tyler had to reload first since he only had a twenty round box.
“I am getting that 40 round I saw.”
She chuckled as her 97 round drum kept firing.
“That’s it’s only flaw.”
“testify sista.”
He reloaded three more times and she only had to reload once before the building went quiet. Tyler smirked as he stood.
“Let’s go put em down.”
“right. This thing is MEAN. I love it.”
“They’re kinda common so keep an eye out.”
“I will.”
They moved into the building and used their chosen pistols to execute survivors. Him using the Bone Colt and her using her new Webley MKVI. Then they looted the bodies for a whopping 35,000 dollars. Tyler smiled and they went to the ammo dump where the pair got a set of boxes for their guns all containing 30 mags per.
“Thank god there is no carrying capacity.”
Rey’s remark made him chuckle.
“I heard there was to be an update that would make it so we could only carry the ammo we had space for on our person.”
“So we’d have to get pouches and what not?”
“Yup. And since the devs went silent, we can assume it’s still coming.”
“Yikes.”
“We’ll be fine. Milk it long as we can.”
“Will do. So I don’t really know anything about the military.”
“We got another soldier barbie to poke and I’m decent.”
“That’s a relief.”
The ammo looted they went to the actual armory now. There Tyler and Rey looked the offerings over with the taller boy crossing his arms.
“Hm. The BAR filled a lot of roles for me, the carcano is my go to sniper, that 1887 is a solid shotgun, and that Lewis filled my LMG role.”
Rey was looking at a Fedorov Automatic rifle.
“I need a few. Same time only one I can really USE is that Chaulat.”
He looked at the underfed banana clip gun as she hefted it.
“well something’s better then nothing, Rey. Sides, you can build on it.”
“Yeah I guess. Oh. Hey look there. That an MG42?”
He followed her gaze and smiled at the long weapon.
“No, it’s actually it’s grandfather the MG18. Belt fed or drum. Good eyes. We needed a belt fed gun to be honest.”
He took the thing and she smiled.
“Is it heavy?”
“Here.”
He passed it over and she blinked.
“It is, but not as heavy as I thought. I like it.”
“Keep it. I got the Lewis and that works for my own needs.”
“Thanks. There’s another colt over there if you want it.”
“Thanks. But I got my iconic. YOU take it since it’s upgradeable all the way to the modern era.”
“Sure.”
The armory set they moved to the motorpool. Tyler walked along the line of tanks with rey looking for one they could use.
“I’m not seeing anything, Rey. You?”
“What about this?”
He walked over and she pointed to a Renault FT-17. The two person light tank had a 37mm main cannon with no secondary and he smiled.
“Good eyes. We can use this for tank training. And yes we’ll upgrade it into Rabbit’s tank from Girls Und Panzer.”
“yay!”
They claimed the pamphlet and the first allied troops arrived. Tyler smiled as they moved on.
“Alright. The airfield next.”
“Same strategy?”
“Only with far more caution. Same time I think they deployed a rookie brigade to guard them since we ARE kinda out of the way of the main lines.”
“If they did deploy idiots?”
“Still act like they’re elites.”
“Gotchya. I wanna try out the tank.”
“we can tomorrow. If we had one more person, I’d take out the bigger boys. Sadly we’d need one more reliable gunner for Bertha and elephant.”
“Why? I can drive, you shoot.”
He smiled at that set up.
“You’ve a point. We can try it out on a 2 star with Elephant since she’s MADE to take a pounding. And that 105mm cannon can obliterate even an armored train’s engine with one hit. Bertha we’ll need a third and an NPC can work on the gunner.”
“We’ll figure it out.”
“So true.”
The friends moved along the grassland towards the airfield and Tyler smiled.
“And for the next plane.”
“Bomber?”
“Yup. Since the pilot is the most important part, you can drop bombs while I line us up.”
“Sounds fun.”
The pair made great time and found the long airstrip without issue. Tyler dropped flat and rey followed suit as he pulled the binoculars for scouting. He smirked as he saw the guards.
“No dogs, the men are drinking, and that one there is high as a kite. Alright. They send their boot camp babies in. we’ll go knives first.”
“Hiow we playin it?”
“See that tower? It’s the air traffic controller. We take the tower and move around in a circle.”
“Alright then.”
The pair got moving and the sun was setting hard by the time they reached the dirt field. Tyler had his knives out and they made easy progress to the taller hanger that had the commander for the field and the air traffic controller inside. There were no guards outside the merely a larger tent and the pair moved in like wraiths. Tyler led the way to the commander’s office, strode inside, and stabbed the man to death without breaking stride. Rey shut the door and they looted the room. That netted them an extra 150,000 when they raided the safe. Then they were moving up into the second floor where again tyler just walked up to the first man he saw and stabbed him in the heart. Rey did the same to his buddy and they stormed the control room where four more met their end at the end of knives. And then they were moving on. Tyler and Rey hunted the idiot guards like animals with their knives until they literally killed all 300 men. Tyler slumped as the last fell.
“These men should NEVER have been given such an important detail. They JUST got out of boot camp. MOST were high off their asses! Ugh. Loot them.”
“Sure thing Boss.”
He smirked at that one and they looted the dead, coming up with an extra 15,000. Then they moved to the armory where another 20 mags per gun were looted and then it was the hanger itself. Tyler smiled.
“We can claim one free plane on top of whatever plane we find in here.”
“Hey that one looks big.”
She’d spotted a modified Bristol fighter bomber variant with two seats. One for the pilot and the other for the defender. The thing was a dualwing design with two fixed forward Lewis machineguns in the nose and unguided 15 pound bombs underwing. Tyler looked at the light blue craft curiously.
“Nice find, Rey. It’s another Bristol but it’s the fighter Bomber variant. Not bad for a biplane.”
“What about that one?”
He looked over and whistled.
“THAT is an imposing beast. Zeppelin biplane heavy bomber. 3 crew and can carry 40 10 pound bombs for a single pass. They’re the ones I was shooting down when I saved you.”
“Wow. They’re slow as molasses.”
“True. And so we’d need decent fighter support. Our NPC fighters are okay, but if you took the rear gun, we’d be able to make it work. Same time it’s like flying a bus.”
She smiled.
“Then let’s take the Bristol and see about another medium bomber.”
“You know planes?”
“Some. My dad was in the air force so.”
“Better then nothing.World war 2 is going to be so freakin awesome.”
“fuck YEAH it will! I want a P51.”
“get the FUCK in line! I got the first Mustang.”
“We will have this deathmatch later.”
“That we will.”
Tyler took the pamphlet for the Bristol while Rey looked around at the other planes. The pair walked along the hanger until they came to one plane that made tyler tilt his head.
“There’s an option. Gotha G.I. bomber. Seats four and is a medium bomber. Decently agile too.”
Rey looked the 20 foot long biplane over.
“It’ll work for two. YOU fly I shoot.”
“We’ll make it work.”
He took the pamphlet and the allied forces arrived. Tyler and Rey high-fived for a good raid as they returned to camp. The blonde smiling widely as she looked at her new guns.
“I love this thing.”
Tyler chuckled as she looked down the sights of her Webley.
“Just don’t shoot yourself in the foot.”
“I’m not THAT dumb a blonde.”
“Sure, sure.”
She glared at him as they returned to the command tent and the commander tossed tyler the thick envelope of cash.
“Not bad. 250,000.”
They took their payment and returned to the tent. Only to be greeted by Candice and another naked blonde. The nurse smirked as tyler walked in with Rey.
“I heard you made a friend. Good. She can share.”
Rey just slumped as the eager teenager stripped and dove right in for the threesome.
“I will be over here.”
“enjoy the show!”
The pink eyed blonde just curled up in a corner trying NOT to watch Tyler as he railed the two sexy blondes and took their ability to walk without a limp or sit down without a wince. The play lasted for a few hours before Candice and her friend laid on the sated teenager’s chest. The nurse smiling happily.
“See, Lily? I TOLD you he was good!”
Lily, the other blonde, smiled as her slit ached and dripped.
“You did, Candice. I am sorry I doubted you.”
Tyler chuckled as he kissed them.
“I’m good at what I do, ladies.”
“VERY.”
“What she said.”
“Night ladies. Night Rey!”
“I am going to pretend nothing happened.”
“You could always join us next time, Dear.”
“I’m good.”


HA. ALRIGHT. I GOTS ME A FRIEND. I GUESS.
RANK: CAPTAIN..
DAY 5
CASH:…..I NEED TO CHECK.


Tyler woke to the feel of Candice and lily in his arms and he smiled at the feeling. Blonde threesomes are a different breed man. He kissed them awake and Lily smiled happily.
“Oh sister you did not tell me he did romance too!”
Candice smirked as she kissed her.
“Surprise.”
Tyler chuckled.
“So you two are sisters?”
Candice hugged the other blonde to her nipple. And she suckled without missing a beat.
“Yup! Twins!”
“Sexy.”
He kissed them apiece again and Lily smiled.
“We’ll play tonight. Sadly w kinda need to be somewhere this morning.”
“Sure.”
They got dressed and left as Rey sat up in her night gown with wide pink eyes.
“Okay. Um.”
“We’ll get you earmuffs.”
“Yeah. And you’re the real deal.”
“Brock?”
“Couldn’t 5 minutes with one girl.”
“Ha. YOU can get some too ya know.”
“I…just might.”
They got dressed as the private brought their pay.
“Sir, you are a god among men and do you teach?”
“Sorry private. I don’t teach dudes.”
“DAMMIT.”
He left and Rey chuckled as she drank her coffee.
“Another fantasy?”
“Kinda. I got many tastes.”
“I will not be one of them.”
They clinked mugs before Selena appeared on screen smirking.
“So you DO have a type.”
“Oi! A threesome with blonde twins is a FANTASY for a REASON.”
“I completely agree.”
“As do i.”
The three laughed and Selena then crossed her arms under her own large rack.
“So yesterday you made money. Grand total?”
Tyler and Rey pooled their looted cash together.
“Jesus. Loot ALONE we have 1,407,250. I still got 331,440. We got cash to throw now.”
Selena crossed her long legs now ad Tyler and Rey both noted she was wearing booty shorts and was bare foot.
“So you have 1.7 mill between loot and Tyler. How far can that get you, Tyler?”
“At a bae we can do an across the board upgrade on our guns, character, kit, and a few vehicles. I was gonna put some more work into our tent with that tiger fur and Rey wants a tiger fur bikini so. I kinda HAVE to get her one.”
The ladies laughed at that one and Rey smirked.
“I catch you ogling I remove eyes.”
“Ha. To look at YOUR sexiness, it is WELL worth that risk.”
She blushed deep red and Selena smirked.
“Youthful romance. Oh shit. And your father got in contact with me Rey.”
The pink eyed blonde nodded as her blush died.
“What did he say?”
“He said he loves you and to listen well. Tyler is the best hope we have for you to get out ALIVE. And he said he was sorry he couldn‘t be there to tell you himself but he has a lot of idiots to deal with.”
She smiled.
“I understand. I’ll work hard. Tyler’s very patient.”
He shrugged.
“Not the first time I’ve had to turn a noob into a badass.”
“I will be VERY badass.”
“Atta girl. And once I see those cheer and stripper moves I can see what hand to hand tricks I can teach ya.”
“Your still present balls thank you for the save.”
Selena chuckled.
“Actually he’s right, Rey. Some martial arts use high agility and dexterity.”
He smiled.
“And let’s not forget spearplay. Some stripper routines make for some truly NASTY polearm attacks an since you’re already used to handling a pole, second nature.”
“Add to the fact you’re still in world war 1, and they used mounted cavalry, she’s a rather scary lancer.”
“Yup.”
Rey smiled hopefully.
“I’ll show you then. Once we find a suitable pole.”
“I have seen FAR too many stripper fails with shit poles.”
He then refocused.
“Okay. All sexiness aside. We had an idea yesterday Selena.”
The blonde captain nodded.
“Go on.”
He sat back as he looked at her.
“Okay. When we capture the city, it’ll open itself up as another player hub like the starting area. The players would be able to fast travel to it since it’s both free and safe. Are you with me so far?”
She nodded.
“I am.”
Rey took up the thread.
“Once the city is secure, it WOULD be periodically attacked and we’d have to defend it. Gore’s idea was to secure the city and have the player base all move into the city then LET it be attacked and FORCE them to defend it.”
He took it up.
“Because if they run, they’d be called deserters and NOT be allowed back into EITHER city until they redeemed themselves in the eyes of the army, they’d be backed into a corner and their fight or flight instincts would be forced out, or they die. Like D-day but on land.”
“I see the merit. And if they ALL die?”
“If they ALL die, we know we’re well and truly fucked. And if it comes down to just the TWO of us fighting this war alone, well.”
He looked at Rey and she smiled.
“Just leave us here. We’ll keep fighting and living here but don’t ever expect us to get out.”
Selena sighed at that.
“We HAVE to do SOMETHING. You both make a very solid point. We HAVE to find out id the players can be salvaged or at least do SOMETHING. If they refuse to travel to the new safezone?”
Tyler looked at her.
“Have their advisors order them to under pain of plug pull.”
She sighed.
“I’ll make a few phone calls. At the best, we get battlehardened soldiers helping you. At the worst we lose them all. And there is insane middle ground to work with.”
“Are there any other players outside the safezone we have NOT met, Selena?”
The blonde leaned back in her chair.
“A few. About 350 to be exact. They’re scattered along the lines two lines back.”
Rey smiled.
“Are any reachable for our planes or guns?”
“Yes. Brock’s party are and so is one more. They’re holed up in the southern trenches around the mountainous region of Italica.”
Tyler pulled his map out.
“The southern mountains. Yeesh. Some harsh sniper terrain down there. And the mountain guns are no joke either. Tanks are a no go and we’d need my Monowing to reach them. And even then we’d need to land and refuel before we could offer support.”
Rey crossed her arms.
“That Gotha has the range we need.”
“It does but we’d need two more. YOU dropping bombs and an escort fighter worth a damn.”
He looked at the map again and sighed.
“we’ll let them be for now. We try to extend to them we’d just set ourselves up for failure.”
Selena sighed as well.
“I see it. They’re a decent crew of 15 and they’ve been working well together. I’ll keep tabs on them.”
“Alright. The rest are too far out for us to get to.”
He closed the map and looked at the pile of cash.
“For now let’s put the cash to work. Upgrade our guns and gear before we figure out our tasks for the day.”
Rey smiled.
“I’ll get a bigger medical satchel.”
“Selena. Any word from the devs?”
She sighed deeply now.
“Yes. And it’s dark. They’re unreachable for us and they dictated updates and patches will be coming as planned. And if the player count were to drop below 500,000 they’ll kill you all. With a button press.”
The pair blinked and Tyler smirked.
“So they want a simulated reenactment of every war out there. Perfect. The first patch?”
“In three days.”
“And it’ll bring?”
“Well. New weapons and vehicle skins, sone bug fixes, and a patch for the random glitch.”
“Ammo carrying?”
“It’s coming but since it’s a larger fix, they’re holding off for a bit.”
He nodded.
“I want the full patch notes.”
“You will have them once the dataminers find the last piece. On the upside they’re adding new weapons and vehicles to the pool for those randomly generated barnfinds.”
“I find a Maus in a WWI bunker I will be very impressed.”
They chuckled and he looked at her.
“So the devs basically set this up as a total war scenario. The recruits?”
She sighed.
“The world leaders are debating just HOW to force people to put the helmets on. I’ll propose your idea, Tyler, but there is a very solid chance not a soul will go for it.”
“We’ll still do it. The players HAVE to be getting cabin fever and if a new safezone opens up, but the time it DOES open up, they’ll flock to it like bugs to a zapper.”
Rey smiled.
“We’ll force their hand. We kinda HAVE to if we want off this freakin floor.”
Tyler looked outside.
“Let’s get to work then, Rey. One more airfield and three more depots and we can make an attempt on the city.”
“Roger, roger.”
Selena smiled.
“Godspeed you two. If they need recruits I am going in.”
“We’ll keep a spot open in our plane for ya.”
“Two medics. Alright then. And one’s a plane jumper. That’ll make for some good bullshit. Later Selena.”
The pair had breakfast and geared up for the day.

“Are you seriously going to consider his plan?”
Michelle was appalled by the proposal Tyler had put forward and was arguing with Selena over it. The blonde captain sighed as she looked at her.
“I am not considering it. I am AGREEING WITH IT. He’s going to do this whether we tell him not to, Michelle. It’s how wars are won.”
“You are talking about sacrificing hundreds of thousands of children, just to play a VIDEOGAME! He’s a monster! No! Pull that helmet off him now! I will NOT allow him to become a genocidal monster!”
Selena pulled a Glock18 sidearm on her now and flipped the safety.
“Take ONE step closer to him, Michelle and I WILL kill you. And you can’t get me arrested this time.”
Michelle was frantically calling the police and they arrived a few minutes later.
“Put the gun-“
“She threatened to remove his helmet.”
“Oh my god. Understood. You. You are under arrest-“
“HE IS GOING TO GET EVERYBDY KILLED!”
She was cuffed and one of the cops slapped her.
“YOU are more dangerous then HE is! Have you FORGOTTEN who that girl is? Who her FATHER is? Who she is looking to as a GUARDIAN? If YOU get him killed, you’re committing high treason and endangering the first Family! Lady. LET. IT. GO!”
Michelle was removed from the room screaming to stew in a jailcell for the next few days.

Tyler and Rey first went to the Quartermaster to sell the gold bullions and the man whistled.
“You kids have a scary sort of luck. But it’s Gore so go figure.”
They got their funds and got a revamp on their outfits. Tyler opted for a tight fitting black tank top and tighter fitting jeans lined by pockets. The things all being higher quality and more durable too. Next he picked up an early version of a tactical vest that had room for plenty of ammo pouches. The last was more ammo for his guns. Rey had opted for a tube top of black and better booty shorts since it was hot in the sun. her foot length blonde hair got a ribbon to keep it from tripping her and her boots were replaced with better quality. The tiger pelt was worked into a tent and bedroll upgrade that mixed with the bear to turn it into a type of midfight resort. Rey got her tiger print bikini and she’d laughed when Tyler handed it to her.
“Yes I will wear it in a fight.”
“That is awesome. Plane too.”
“Sexy blonde on the wing.”
“Sexiest blonde on the wing.”
She smiled and her pink eyes were shining at the flattery. The costs totaled 25,000 for the upgrades. Next they went to the hangar where Tyler got the pamphlet for his Monowing. Rey smiled as she leaned beside him.
“Second seat?”
“Yup. It’ll add a rear gunner and make it a fighter-bomber variant. Plus it’ll be just as agile and aggressive.”
He got the upgrade for 250k and for the rear gunner he opted for a Lewis gun since it was one Rey was familiar with. Once the plane had the extra seat installed it was merely 4 feet longer and wider. The engine was readjusted for the added weight and that cost a mere 50k.
“Not a fucking word about weight, Tyler.”
“Yes Marrisa.”
She’s beamed happily at the way he made it sound before they went to the tanks now. Tyler went over to the bone white Elephant St Chamond heavy tank and Rey crossed her arms as she looked up at the thing.
“So you sure it’ll take more then two to drive?”
“What I’m looking at now. Come on in.”
He helped her aboard and they dropped in through the hatch. Rey went to the driver’s seat and looked through the slot.
“I’d only need help on the left hand side.”
He was looking out a machine gun emplacement.
“And once we got the target in sight that 105 can shred it.”
“Try it?”
“Sure.”
They left the tank and were approached by the tank master.
“So what brings ya to the Girls, Gore?”
He smirked.
“full resupply for the Elephant, Gunny.”
“ha. Good man. That’s 50k fuel included.”
“And have this replace the emblem.”
He passed the drawing for the seal of the house of Gremory in the trademarked blood red color of the leading lady’s hair.
“30k!”
Rey smirked at that.
“And since it LOOKS like a bullseye.”
“People will try to hit it.”
They walked over to the tankery job board and Tyler saw one.
“3 star. Kill an enemy tank group. Four vehicles. Reward is 6500. We get the right position we’d be set.”
Rey pointed to another.
“2 star. Single tank. A mark V. It’s easier and we can practice.”
“You’re learning. Reward is 5k.”
He took it and the TanK Master smirked.
“Your callsign, sir?”
“Hm. For the Elephant, Goose-“
“NONE of their names!”
“Yes Rey. Rhino.”
“Better.”
The Master laughed at the exchange.
“Lucky man! She be ready to deploy.”
Tyler loaded int with Rey right behind him and the Chamond fired right up with a roar. He did a sell count.
“So we got 20 shells, Rey.”
“That’s IT?”
“Level one tank.”
“Ah. Alright.”
She sat in the seat and he watched as the clever girl figured out the controls easily enough.
“Panzer VOR!”
The tank lurched out of the hanger with a roar and Tyler smiled as he stood in the machinegun to the blonde’s right on the other side of the long barreled 105mm cannon.
“NOW this is fun.”
“Right? How’s it looking?”
“Clean. She handling?”
“Smooth. And it’s a bit of a fight on the stick, but I got her.”
Tyler looked around the interior of the rather open tank, noting the extra four slots for players.
“This thing would be next to un touchable fully manned.”
Rey smiled as she rolled the tank over the trench and onto the main grassland.
“It would. We’ll figure it out.”
“Oddly enough? If we were playing normally, we’d never stop bickering over who got to do what in here.”
“Ha. That’s a silver lining. Can we do a plane mission after?”
“Sure. I like flying.”
“Me too. I’d like to learn to fly my own plane.”
“You got that Bristol.”
“It’s nice but I want a monowing like yours.”
He patted her blonde hair fondly.
“We’ll hit another airfield then and getchya one.”
She smiled.
“Thanks, Tyler.”
“Sure thing, Marissa.”
He retook his spot at the machinegun as the blonde drove the tank for the next few minutes before they crossed a hill and were rewarded with a far off image of their prey rattling along. Tyler saw it.
“Target confirmed enemy MKVI tank.”
“Rhino roger. Cleared to engage all hostiles.”
The soldier took his spot in the gunner’s seat as Rey locked the tracks for an accurate shot. He lounded the hundred pound shell into the breech and slammed the lid before scoping in. the MKV saw them and turned to face him.
“Target locked, brace, firing.”
He pulled the lever and the round fired. The recoil made the entire tank lurch on it’s tracks and the 105 shell slammed into the MKV head on, blowing it clean in half.
“Hit confirmed target destroyed. Good kill, Tyler!’
“Ha. That was awes-what the?”
He reloaded the cannon as another set of four tanks appeared behind the husk of the MKV.
“AMBUSH! I got em be ready to move!”
“Shit!”
“firing!”
The second round arced out and he hit the Renault squarely. The round blew and there was nothing left of the little light tank. Then the AV7 fired and the round slammed into their armor and let a large dent in the right hand side.
“Back up and keep us aimed at em, rey!”
“I got this.”
“Make Mako proud!”
She laughed as he slammed the next round into the tube while the more nimble Renault escort tanks tried to close with the beefy Chamond. Only for another well placed round from the 105mm cannon to shatter one into pieces.
“two down, two to go.”
Another 5.7cm round from the A7V slammed into their armor and this time it damaged the track.
“Shit I can’t move her!”
“Grab the rocket gun, I got the big guy.”
He took aim as the limping Chamond was next to helpless. He fired and the round hit the A7V and the blast knocked the tall tank clean over. Rey fired the rocket gun trough the machinegun slit and scored a clean hit on the last Renault. The thing exploded and they slumped at the close call. Rey was panting from the exertion and the heat inside the thing and he patted her.
“We’re okay.”
“You’re right. We need more people.”
“Actually? This was more the tank’s fault. Chamond’s not exactly made for holding a line alone ya know.”
She smiled at that as they got out to inspect the damage.
“So if we’d had a better suited tank,”
“We would not have taken a scratch. Say Bertha. She’s MADE to fight tanks. Chamond’s more a sniper.”
“Ah. That track looks okay.”
He crouched beside the hulking wheel that had been hit and he smiled.
“It’s just jammed. Not broken. We get moving it’ll bend itself back into shape.”
“Alright. Loot?”
“Hm.”
He looked at the wreckages of the tanks.
“watch it, that A7V is gonna go again.”
She looked and sure enough the flipped over tank exploded from a fire inside it.
“Why didn’t they escape?”
“Probably couldn’t. The doors to the thing were on the top and sides.”
“Ah.”
They loaded back into the tank and the wheel grinded a bit before it jerked and they were moving along just fine. Rey smiled.
“That was fun though.”
“Tank warfare is a lotta fun. We’ll see what the cost of repair is and get high.”
“I love the way you think.”
He patted her blonde hair again.
“And I love how that feels.”
“Ya got great hair, Rey.”
“Thanks. It’s actually this long IRL too.”
“Wow. It a hassle?”
“Not really. It IS but not as much as you’d think. I take good care of it.”
“Wow.”
She smiled at that simple word as they parked the tank in the hangar. The Tank master chuckled when they jumped down.
“I see ya had a bit of trouble. Not bad kids. 8,000 even. And the repairs’ll cost a mere 4500.”
“She;s a tough one.”
Tyler added their 3500 profit to their wallet before looking at the upgrades.
“I’ll increase ammo capacity for the main gun. That was the biggest worry in that fight.”
Rey nodded as she cracked her wrist.
“The shifting and response times were all solid. I’d say a better transmission but that’s minor.”
“You know cars?”
“Kinda. I was big into Need for Speed Underground 2.”
“Your culture is even more apparent. Atta girl.”
She smiled at that and they headed to the hangar for their flight job. Rey walked over to the Monowing and hopped into the rear gunner seat while Tyler looked at the offerings.
“Woah.”
“Got a doozy?”
“Kill a Zeppelin. A BLIMP Zeppelin.”
“Oh my god. Pay?”
“75k base. Those things were escorted by up to fifteen fighters. Hm.”
“Skulls?”
“4.”
“We got this. I’m a decent shot with this and you’re one helluva pilot.”
He took it and the Flight Master nodded approvingly.
“Going dragonslaying I see. Good on ya.”
“This’ll be either a nightmare or FUN.”
He loaded into the cockpit of the monowing and slammed the canopy closed while Rey pulled a pair of goggles over her eyes.
“Aim for the engines on other planes. DON’T try to chase your target, Rey. Let them come to you. And be ready to duck. Pass me your satchel.”
He wedged the thing between him and the plane.
“You strapped in?”
“Yeah!”
“Good. You go down it’ll keep you in place long enough for me to stab you with a needle. I’mma try to KEEP that from happening but ya know.”
She smiled as they taxied.
“we’ll be fine, Tyler. And I’m okay back here.”
“You’re learnin an learnin fast.”
The pair took off and Selena called. The blonde captain smiled.
“So you’re hunting blimps now.”
He nodded.
“Yup. I know a lot about this things so alls I need is one good pass with the machine guns and I can take it down. Or get on top of it for a bombing run.”
“Watch the explosion.”
“That’s my one worry. I can make it go, but if we get caught in the shockwave? Yikes.”
Rey looked at him from her turret.
“How bad?”
“ever here of the Hindenburg?”
“Oh god.”
“Yeah. We’re one plane going up against THAT. So long as we get above their hanging gondolas they can’t really reach us. And the top turrets too. I got a plan for them.”
“I’ll trust you.”
He smiled at that and Selena pulled a paper over.
“if you aim the machineguns near the front of the blimp three quarters above the bottom, you’ll be punching holes directly into one of the main gas reservoirs. Three good passes and it’ll go.”
“we’ll take out their escorts and go from there. I got the 15 pound bomb basket here so we should be fine.”
Rey smiled as she rested in her turret.
“This is great.”
He long blonde hair was streaming out behind her like a train of gold, and with the added impact of the mid day sunlight hitting it, she looked as if she had a mane of solid metal glimmering behind her.
“You look really good right now, Marrisa.”
“Thanks. The wind feels great on my hair.”
He smiled and Selena smirked.
“Getting close?”
“She’s hot.”
“He’s nice. It’s nice having a guy friend I don’t need to worry about getting handsy without the nod.”
“Ouch. I just got friendzoned.”
The blondes laughed at that one as they crossed a small mountain range and he blinked.
“Hey we’re heading south, Rey.”
Selena blinked and looked.
“Oh my god you are. You’re heading to the other player’s AO.”
“I upgraded the fuel tanks with the second gunner. We can fly for three hundred miles now.”
“Perfect.”
Selena smiled.
“Looks like they’re under attack by a zeppelin squadron and you just got the request. Make an impact.”
He smirked and threw the plane into a steep dive.
“With fireworks.”
Rey pulled the charging handle on her Lewis back as he pulled them out of the dive and they were now soaring across the sky at a breakneck speed. The pair heard the explosions and saw the flashes of light over the next mountain and he flipped the radio.
“This is Razgriz 1 entering the AO. We’ll slay your dragon for ya.”
The reply was in a breathy girl’s voice, and she had a distinct relief to her.
“Oh thank god. An NPC finally took the job. Kill the blimp and we got a chance.”
“roger that toots.”
He banked the plane to the right as they got a look at the 1,000 foot long slate grey blimp raining death upon the land while being defended by 15 fighters. Who were also raining death upon the land. He smiled.
“Time to dive into the fireworks.”
Rey was yelling in excitement as he sent them diving at a tight flight of four fighters and he opened up with their own guns. His accurate shots hitting their pilots on his pass and the whirring engine screamed as he sent them high. The four planes crashed and he was already on the tail of the 5th.
“I got one on our tail!”
“engine!”
“firing!”
Rey fired the beefy Lewis and the powerful .303 rounds tore into the engine of the Bristol as it fired it’s own brownings at them. Only Rey was a better shot and tyler the cagier pilot. He spun a barrel roll and Rey peppered the engine compartment of the slower Bristol and the thing exploded from some gasline being hit.
“I got one!”
“Good Kill Rey!”
She was all glow as the blonde swung the gun around looking for another target while Tyler shot down his 5th plane. So far 6 planes out of 15 had been shot down. Now the nine remaining all circled around to engage the lone fighter. But Tyler merely sent theirs into a steep climb that saw the Zeppelin’s defenses also trying to shoot them. It’s escorts flew right through the wall of death Tyler was deftly dancing through and 4 were shot down by friendly fire. Rey whistled.
“Wow. You’d think they’d notice.”
“You’d think. But they can’t really tell at this distance.”
“Scary.”
“Yep. Hey ya got a taker.”
She smirked and scoped in on the one stubborn bastard on their tail.
“Hold still damn you.”
He chuckled as she lined the gunsights up.
“Don’t miss.”
She fired and the head of the enemy pilot was blown open.
“I didn’t.”
“Well good.”
He fired his own guns and hit TWO pilots.
“Neither did I.”
“…..you’re an ass.”
“Love you too.”
She blushed with a happy smile at that and they went after the two survivors. Who fell quickly to Tyler’s accurate shooting since they were panicking.
“Alright. Now the big guy.”
The lone Zeppelin was slowly drifting over the intense battlefield below with her gondolas and top mounted guns all trying to get a bead on the highly agile Monowing but Tyler merely climbed to a point above the hulking behemoth and smirked.
“Brace, Rey. It’s about to get loud.”
“ready!”
He fired the rockets and dropped bombs onto the massive blimp below. And the damage was extensive as the bombs were dropped INTO the holes the rockets blew in the taut tarp-like skin of the hydrogen blimp. He smirked once he broke off from the top down bombing raid.
“One more pass and she’ll pop.”
The top of the blimp was on fire and there were signs of panic inside the gondolas as the soldiers were racing to try and put out the flames as Tyler did a straight on assault that saw the guns and rockets pouring into the crippled thing. Then he broke off and dove.
“Watch this.”
Rey looked at the blimp as he snapped his fingers.
“Boom.”
The blimp exploded into a massive fireball. The shockwave made their plane rattle and the burning wreckage slowly started to fall from the sky as Tyler chuckled at the amazed Blonde.
“Razgriz 1. I got em.”
The same girl’s voice was awestruck now.
“You are amazing. We need close air support.”
“Mark with smoke then get down.”
“Throwing smoke! Yellow mark!”
Tyler looked.
“Yellow smoke detected, target confirmed. Fox 2.”
He went on a gunrun and the result was the enemy trench getting lit the fuck up with a few leftover bombs tossed in for good measure.
“charge! Take the trench!”
Tyler smiled as the allied force secured the line.
“Alright. Razgriz is RTB.”
“Thank you. You saved our lives. Not bad for an NPC.”
He chuckled and sent the plane on a soft bank with his emblem facing the ground where he sighted a tired looking girl with dirty blonde hair and a massive rack holding a Springfield looking up at the plane. She gasped once the emblem was seen clearly.
“You’re a player? What’s your tag?”
“Goreleech.”
He soared high int the sky now out of radio range and was gone.
Rey just busted up laughing as the mountains faded behind them.
“You just pulled a freakin western on her! And oh my god was that a doozy!”
“The legendary hero himself swoops in on wings of blood to slay the vile enemies attacking the princess and her loyal followers. They had even employed a fell grey dragon to accomplish their goal. And they would have succeeded but for the efforts of two heroes. One soaring on wings of blood, the other spitting spells of fire and lead. Together on their blood red griffin the pair put down all that opposed them and even succeeded in slaying the evil dragon. Then, as the princess looks up at the smoke smeared sky to her saviors, she learns ONE of their names before he was gone into the sky like a flash. And she is left wondering, will she ever see that legendary blood red griffin again? Will her hero remember her voice? Is that blonde as beautiful as she seemed?”
Rey sighed with a dreamy feel as Tyler spoke in a hard, warm tone.
“That was AMAZING!”
“I got a few tricks, mah dear. Hows you like to TRY em?”
She laughed at his now gravelly tone.
“You are hilarious. Alright. So we shot down a zeppelin. Now what?”
“we’ll land and refuel. Take a rest and then it an airfield. Get you your own Monowing.”
“I’d hug you but I don’t want to tip us over. NO PRANKS in the sky.”
“It’s a good way to cause a heart attack.”
“Phew. I-“
“What the hell are YOU doing down there?”
He’d seen something on the ground below and Rey looked as he banked around the now suspicious site.
“See something?”
“Yeah. Look straight down.”
She did and frowned.
“WHY is there a RAILROAD leading into the DIRT?”
“I have an idea why, but we NEED to get down there.”
“Right.”
He landed the plane on the dusty section of mountain and killed the engine before the pair pulled guns and went to the railroad line that lead straight into a mountain. Tyler smiled widely.
“If this is what I think it is, Rey, we just found a legendary ARMORED TRAIN.”
“Is that good?”
“Depends on what it’s packing. And we’ll be able to have the plane loaded onto the train too.”
“I can try to fly it back, Tyler.”
“I’ll need your help with the engine. We’ll figure it out.”
“Sure.”
Tyler walked up to the rails and tapped a knuckle n the metal.
“Metal’s solid so this is a new bed.”
He looked at the side of the mountain that for all the world seemed solid. The rails lead straight into the mountainside and as he walked over he noted the spots the rails entered the mountain had curls.
“It’s a cloth covering. And a GOOD ONE.”
He gripped the cloth and tore it aside. There was a grand ripping sound before a 75 foot tall by 80 foot wide sheet of cloth was torn from the mountainside revealing a train tunnel leading into the darkness. The cloth was loaded into the duffel bag.
“We can use it to hide stuff.”
And the rifles were brought out with flashlights. Tyler took point with his BAR and Rey followed with the trench gun. The rails led into the dark and there was an ominous dripping from the ceiling. The blonde gulped nervously and he smiled.
“Scared of the dark?”
“Kinda. I was nearly kidnapped once on a night walk home in middle school. I was able to kick him in the bals and run.”
“Yikes. I gotchya.”
She smiled at that.
“Thanks. I AM trying to get over it.”
He took her hand and she smirked.
“I’m not THAT bad.”
And she yanked her now nervously sweaty hand back.
“Whatever you say, toots”
“And I was just about to LIKE you too.”
He chuckled at her dry tone as they approached a turn in the rails. Tyler took the center of the tracks with his BAR up as they went around the bend.
“Ooooooh my GOOOOD. Rey you have GOT to see this.”
She was quick to come around the corner.
“What we got-OOOOOOH MY GOOOOOD.”
Sitting before them was a massive, jet black, WEDGE NOSED, armored train. With machine guns on the sides od the wedge. Tyler was openly gaping as they approached the massive steam engine.
“We found an iconic Armoured train. And I know this one. The Black Death. It was supposed to be a myth back in WW1. Thing was supposedly responsible for the destruction of an entire ottoman warship fleet in the Suez Canal. But it was never found.”
Rey was also awestruck by the silent power the locomotive was giving off.
“How do you drive this?”
“it is NOT easy, but I know how.”
“Uh-huh.”
He led her along the side of the massive train noting the height of the funnel and drive wheels.
“Look here. The wheels have skirts on them like the IV does. That funnel has a grate to keep grenades out and the cabin’s got a metal grate for the same. The coal tender’s fully enclosed while the couplings are also reinforced and enclosed. I’d put it’s top fighting speed at…..50 miles. And that ram can punch straight through even a Zeppelin. Alright. Let’s see what the cars are packing.”
“So you know trains.”
“Some. I’ve had many interests over the years. I’d place the type of train at a modified Mallard.”
“You really ARE a walking encyclopedia of the most USELESS and RANDOM information. But I love that.”
He chuckled as they left the engine behind and were faced by the first car.
“Looks like a 105mm howitzer. That’s an artillery car and is partially enclosed for small arms fire protection. Decent.”
The next car was fully enclosed but had a set of turrets and grooves for guns.
“That’s a machinegun car. Looks like space for up to 30 guns and the two turrets house 20mm cannons. Not bad.”
Rey whistled.
“We’ll need a lot more help for this.”
“You’d think so, right? But for THIS? We can let the NPCs man it since in here they’re kinda decent on the trains. Alls we’d need to do is keep the train moving.”
“Can we?”
“Sure. The guns on the front are wired to the cabin.”
“Alright. Now you got two trains.”
“Yup. Best part is we can use THIS one as a personal fast travel point.”
“Bonus.”
The third car was next and he nodded.
“That crane and open deck. A pure cargo car. I know enough about cranes to load our plane onto it.”
“WHY do you know so much about so many random things?”
“I had a lot of free time growing up since I was that weird kid in class. So I watched a lot of documentaries, read a lot of encyclopedias, and my grandfather was a mechanic that would get contracted out for random gimmicks.”
“That’ll do it. What’s next? You’re some kinda programmer too?”
“I have a modded skyrim and various other games.”
“Uh-oh. I do not want to know.”
“Yes you do and I do not judge.”
She smiled as they walked to the next car.
“Another cargo car. Makes sense.”
“So you don’t judge.”
“I jerked off to hellknight and 177013.”
“Oh you got NO room to judge. Sick fuck.”
“YOU did too.”
“Hellknight. Yes. 177013, no. NO I did not.”
“Ha.”
She shivered.
“And now the scars are open.”
“Lucky Star.”
“Better then you.”
“Teasing Master Tagakai.”
“Awww! I feel better!”
“K-on.”
“I feel better and it hurts too.”
“Hm. Eromanga sensei.”
She smirked.
“I don’t know anyone by that name.”
“Ha.”
The next car made him chuckle.
“The command car. A very high tier living quarters and looks like it’s got room for thirty. Next car is the sleeping car.”
The car after that was another artillery car and following that was the last two. Another machinegun car and the rear guncar that was part caboose, part rear artillery. The entire train was jet black and he smiled.
“We’ll find the pamphlet in either the command car or the office for the hidden station.”
Rey looked at the end of the tunnel and noted it really WAS the end.
“So what’ll we do with the train, Tyler?”
“We’ll take it back to the trench and see about attacking the city.”
“Oh that sounds nice…WHAT?!”
“We have this now. If we roll this thing into the city along the railroad, we can divert an overwhelming majority of the defending forces AWAY from the edges and allow for the allies to get inside. Since the thing is so freakin TOUGH, we can do it.”
“If it gets destroyed?”
“and we yet live we can pay to have it restored. Since it IS a train, it will NOT be cheap. But we ARE keeping it since it’s the Black Death.”
“Um. Okay.”
He smiled and patted her.
“We’ll be fine. The city is a serious resource for the region so we HAVE to take it. And if we do, the ENTIRE allied army in this region will assist. Since we have a set of iconic vehicles we can choose how to attack the city. Use the iconic tanks, fly, or use the train.”
“How do you know so much about the game, Tyler? Were you a beta tester?”
“NO. I got a hold of a leaked file on the game from a beta tester.”
“Lucky.”
“Plus I read the manual.”
“Ah.”
They turned around and walked back to the platform by the engine and tyler kicked the door to the main office in. there laying on a desk was the train’s extra thick pamphlet, a large safe sitting on the floor, a black commander’s hat, and a gun. He took the gun first and it was a jet black Webley MKVI. He smiled as he caught Rey’s puppydog look from the corner of his eye.
“Here, Rey. You need an iconic.”
She hugged him hard all glow and smile.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! I love it!”
“Don’t say I don’t spoil you.”
She beamed as he patted her before he took the train’s pamphlet.
“Get this. The train’s level?”
“Hit me.”
“ONE.”
“BULLSHIT.”
“It’s a level one armoured train. ARMED like THAT. We can keep it all the way up to modern era.”
“That is so broken.”
“Not really. Just upgrading the outdated parts and boom. Trains’ not all THAT complex if you get right down to it.”
“I GUESS.”
He smiled and they looked to the hat. He took it and smirked.
“It’s a Black captain hat. Increases head defense by 50. It can deflect spot on headshots twice before getting shot off.”
“And if you die I’ll revive you.”
“Half the reason I keep you around, Rey. You got the revive.”
She seemed crushed at this news.
“And the OTHER half is I’m sexy?”
He looked at her strangely.
“The OTHER half is I like you.”
She brightened up immensely and hugged him.
“I like you too.”
“did you seriously pull a Tsundere?”
“Oi. I think it’s Kuudere.”
“As long as you’re NOT a yandere.”
“So true. YOU can.”
“You just want clingy.”
She clung to him now with a grin.
“I’M clingy!”
“Great. A sexy, CLINGY, blonde haired pink eyed cheerleader. I have seen this plotpoint before SOMEWHERE. But where?”
“Asshole. STOP RUINING MOMENTS!”
he ruffled her hair fondly.
“Sure thing, Rey.”
“I will CUT you. Stop FUCKING MY HAIR UP!”
he patted her instead and she nearly exploded from rage at that point. The tease let his friend off the hook or risk a homicide and looked at the safe.
“I’ll get that open. Wanna see what else is in here?”
She rubbed her head tiredly.
“Yeah, yeah. I got a headache now.”
He chuckled at that and set his ear to the safe. Rey watched through her blonde hair as the tall boy turned the dial a few times before smirking.
“I still got it.”
There was a click and the door opened to reveal a stack of gold bullions.
“WHERE did you learn how to safe crack?”
“Videogame.”
“Ugh. RDR?”
“NO actually. A vr game I found on steam by accident.”
“Oh that’s kinda cool.”
“Yeah. It was a robbery simulator and you could either be the crook or the cob.”
“Huh.”
He smiled as he loaded the gold into his bag.
“And we made another 1,250,000 here Rey.”
“I think we’re gonna get a luck nerf.”
“They CAN’T nerf luck. Not in TWOG. Since the entire loot system is randomly generated per floor. And they reset once found too. So since I found Bertha, there’s another tank like her out there. Same with Black death here. It’s in the backbone of the code.”
“That’s a relief.”
“You find anything?”
“Just some gloves that increase comfort when holding guns. I claimed them.”
“Makes sense. Not bad for a random find.”
They returned to the train engine and Tyler climbed into the cab.
“Okay. First task is lighting the fire. It’s a steam engine so the fire is the most important piece.”
He pulled a lever and a hatch opened to reveal a cubby he loaded coal and wood into. Rey leaned on the wall of the cab as her odd friend stocked the fireport of a WWI era steam engine.
“So the coal tender?”
“There’s a shovel there. I’ll load it wit coal once the flames get going.”
“And the plane?”
“I’ll roll the train out an d once we’re in place we’ll load her on using the crane.”
“You’re insane. You DO know that right?”
“Well. Thank heaven for that then. Cause otherwise? This’d probably never work.”
She smirked.
“Jack Sparrow would be proud.”
“When in doubt, bullshit.”
“Ha. I passed a math test like that once.”
“I passed an English final like that. And my GOD did it piss off the teacher.”
The teens chuckled at the almighty power of bullshit. Then Tyler threw the match and the fire lit inside the cubby and he shut the hatch.
“Alright. Now to get some steam going.”
Rey watched as he worked a few of the levers for a few minutes as the train’s dials came to life and a meter filled up. Then he smiled widely.
“And I have ALWAYS wanted to do this.”
He tugged a line and the train’s whistle blew. It echoed inside the cave and the light on the front of the train lit up as Rey chuckled.
“I am doing that.”
“go for it.”
She blew the whistle and had a smile like a little kid.
“I love trains.”
“HA. Alright. I need you on the front.”
“guide it out?”
“Yup. Make sure it follows the tracks. She needs to wake up properly before we can open up the speed.”
“Sure.”
The blonde walked along the catwalk on the side of the train and he looked out the small windshield as she gave a thumbs up. He blew the whistle again and moved a lever forward in the cab. The train gave a mighty jerk before the powerful wheels caught on the tracks. The signature chug….chug…..chug. of the pistons and wheels was followed by the heavy steam released by the lone driver and Tyler smiled widely as the train moved ever so slowly.
“And now I a train driver. I love my job.”
Rey was hanging onto the railing to prevent an accident as she waved to the lone driver. The train clacked as it moved out of the tunnel and into daylight with the soldier at her controls. Once she was moving steadily Rey came back,
“We’re passing our plane.”
“Got it.”
He slowed the train as she played guide for the cargo car and train.
“Set!”
He stopped the thing and let off steam in a massive hiss before the pair went to the crane car. Tyler took the crane’s simplistic controls and Rey used the straps under his direction to attach to the plane. The he loaded the Monowing onto the flatbed with the wings folded upwards for transport. Then they returned to the cab where he set the mammoth train to moving again. Rey helping with the shovel and coal.
“Shovel.”
“Here!”
She threw a scoop of coal into the hatch and Tyler managed the levers. As they worked he kept a close eye on the track ahead and the gently clacking cars behind them. He saw the turn off for the captured railyard and chuckled.
“This is the railyard I captured.”
She smiled at that brag as he rolled the mighty steam engine into the platform where a line of armed friendly soldiers were waiting. Tyler stopped the Black Death, locked her brakes, and let off steam before he stepped onto the platform.
“I found a BIGGEE this time!”
The Station Master came over and whistled.
“The Black Death armoured train rolls into battle again. And GORE owns her. That is a scary thought. Go see the commander kid. We got a big one and SHE’S included.”
“I figured. And be careful with my plane!”
They laughed and the duo walked back to the trench. Rey looked at her coal dusted hair with an I’m-about-to-freak-out expression and he smiled.
“I kinda like how you look with black highlights, Rey.”
She brightened up immensely over her filthy appearance.
“Thank you. I kinda like it too. Even if I feel nasty.”
“Still sexy to me. And be honest I much before the dirt-covered supermodel then the pristine princess.”
“Nice image. And thanks. I’m…not used to this yet.”
“Least’s its just coal dust.”
“That’s an improvement. So the commander?”
“Assaulting the town. The game does that when we get just the SLIGHTEST bit overpowered. And since we got so many iconics, we JUST crossed the threshold. So we’ll be put back in line.”
She nodded and looked at the city.
“I am getting a BATH dammit.”
“We’d have to share since we’re a squad.”
She blushed a deep red in her coal smutted face.
“I’ve seen you naked….soooo……be nice?”
“Sure. It’ll be nice to sleep in a bed for once.”
“Ooooh BEDS!”
He chuckled at her new dream to sleep in a bed.
“MY bedrolls are better.”
“I will need to be reminded of what a bed feels like before I give such high praise.”
They walked into the command tent and the commander slid their payment over.
“Not bad. 150k for the Zeppelin mission. And you found us the Black Death. Which you now own. Goreleech. We are taking Tragonia. And Black Death is the vanguard fist. Is she operational?”
“Yes sir. Fully. Just needs a full resupply and the cargo cars swapped out.”
“YOU get it down.”
“Yes sir.”
A runner left with the order and the commander slid the details over.
“Black death will be fully manned and armed for this. YOU will drive her?”
“With Rey my Tender.”
“Understood. Your mission is to get Black Death inside the city and do everything in your power to draw attention AWAY from the walls. Set the city on fire I don’t care. It’s all enemy soldiers in there so go crazy.”
“Air support?”
“we got enough planes for this. Don’t worry.”
Tyler grabbed a runner.
“Add an antiair car to the Black Death’s load out.”
“Yes sir! 450k!”
He paid him and the man ran off. The commander nodded approvingly.
“And that id the foresight and attitude that will win us this war. The operation will commence in T-minus two hours. Rest up, Goreleech and Regalia. We will have a long day and night. Dismiss.”
The pair returned to the tent and Selena called. The blonde captain had a grim expression as the pair cleaned their guns.
“So you’re going on a full scale assault to secure a valuable military strongpoint. My sympathy.”
Tyler smiled at her.
“we got this.”
She nodded.
“You are the only two players fighting in this battle, Tyler. And the other few squads outside the safezone are still two lines behind. I saw the battle over the mountain. Textbook antizeppelin warfare. And I want to ride in that train.”
“You know what to do.”
She smiled.
“I do. And right now the world is waiting anxiously for the outcome of this battle. It seems they turned your struggle into a TV show.”
He looked at her, and she was quick to explain.
“Third person! NOT through your eyes! There’s a feature that lets you watch your playthrough like a livestream and the devs activated it. Look at the radio.”
He and Rey did.
“radio silence.”
“it turns the streams off for the rest of the world.”
“Uh-huh.”
Rey smiled.
“I’ve no issues letting them see-“
“And if you’re in the bath?”
“Oh yeah. NEVER MIND. Turn it off.”
he did and he flipped his own off. Selena smiled.
“I TOLD them you’d do that. Somethings are not for their eyes.”
“And I HATE reality TV with a burning passion.”
Selena’s phone rang and she answered it.
“Hello?.....he won’t……SHE won’t either…….No. I will not make them…….He’d kill himself if you push it….he already did once. He got saved by a medic. NOT her…….Ha. NO. THEIR pain will NOT be YOU’RE amusement.”
She hung up and Tyler chuckled.
“Pay?”
“Haven’t gotten that far.”
Rey looked at him in shock.
“You tried to KILL yourself?”
“My foster mother is a shrew. So I gave her the choice. LEAVE ME ALONE. Or I put a bullet in my mouth. I had one in the chamber for my revolver and we played Russian roulette. Sad to say, she doesn’t listen.”
“WOW. So you shot yourself.”
“I nearly did it TWICE.”
“Wow. She must be MISERABLE.”
“And delusional. It’s a videogame for god’s sakes. It’s not real.”
“Oh my head.”
“Yeah. Anyway.”
He looked to his sawed off shotgun.
“Look to your sidearms and smaller guns, Rey.”
“we won’t have a lot of room in the cab.”
“exactly. Listen to me. Stay close. Stay CALM. And watch your sides.”
She nodded.
“I will. I shouldn’t be doing this.”
He looked her in the eye.
“No. You shouldn’t. Be perfectly honest you are NOT ready for this. I BARELY am and that’s because a the train. Listen to me, keep your wits about you, and DON’T PANIC. You’ll be just fine.”
She hugged him hard.
“Thanks for letting me go with you.”
He stroked her blonde hair.
“Every time. And we’ll be fine.”
Her pink eyes were smiling at that reassurance as Selena smiled.
“Alright. The city.”
Tyler set the map of the city out.
“It’s built into a circle with 8 antiair gun emplacements in an octagon shape on the rim. There’s a large wall surrounding the place and we’re going in through the railyard. The line goes right through here.”
He ran a finger along the center of the city.
“It’s level with some open areas. Perfect spots for blockages and ambushes. They take out the tracks we’re fucked. But I doubt they will since it’s a lifeline for the city and their own supply lines. The trick is to keep the train moving. We stop we die. So I’ll keep her at a steady pace for the guns to raise hell.”
Rey nodded as she looked at the map.
“And to capture the city?”
“Break the enemy’s fighting spirit. If we kill enough of them fast enough they’ll surrender. Or if we drag it out and destroy everything they send at us.”
“So an uphill battle. Perfect.”
“Upside, on the other side of the city the terrain is forest mixed with some mountain regions.”
“Yay. NOT as much grassland!”
He chuckled at that before closing the map.
“Full restock on grenades, throwables, and medical.”
“food?”
“Good call, Shadow. Water too. I’ll break camp.”
“What about Candice and Lily?”
“Will find us after the battle.”
She smirked.
“I want Lily.”
“Deal.”
They shook on it and the pair got to work. Tyler went to the Quartermaster and got a crate of supplies while Rey tore down the tent and packed it away. The cost of the crate was a whopping 15k and the pair reconvened for a funds check. Tyler sighed.
“I hate math. Okay. We still got 1,895,750 in pure loot cash NOT including my 333k. Alright. The train we’ll go take a look at. It’s only level 1 so we can’t upgrade anything but we CAN buy different arms for it.”
Rey nodded as they got moving.
“Alright. So we’re gonna steamroll them.”
“Pretty much.”
The duo returned to the railyard and the train. The Station Master came over as they walked the line of their train.
“Looks like you got a big one kids. What can I do ya for?”
Tyler looked at the crawling in men train.
“Looking to see what we can do for her to make the battle easier.”
“Smart. Black death’s a fierce one she is. We looked her over ourselves and she’s at the top of her game.”
“Thanks a lot Stat.”
“Prick.”
He left smirking and tyler sighed as he looked to Rey.
“There it is. We can’t do anything to upgrade her. It’s purely cosmetics.”
“That sucks. Cars?”
“She can haul what she’s got and that’s the max.”
“Uphill battle?”
“Yup.”
She sighed and looked at the thing.
“We’ll be fine, Gore.”
“Yeah.”
He patted her and she smiled at the affection as a sound of thunder opened up In the distance.
“There’s the bell. Load in, Rey.”
“Got it.”
The pair climbed into the cab and Tyler looked the gauges over before he smirked and looked at the station master.
“Replace the headlight with a blood red one and paint a pair of demon horns on the ram!”
“30k!”
Tyler paid the man and the addition gave the jet black train an eerie appearance and Rey smirked.
“Niiiiice.”
“I know how to make a point.”
The radio in the train blipped.
“Goreleech, callsign.”
He thought for a moment before smirking.
“Gliepnir.”
“Gliepnir, MOVE OUT!”
Tyler blew the whistle on the train and Rey shoveled coal into the firebox while the rest of the train’s force loaded in. The driver then rang the bell as a conductor yelled.
“All aboard!”
“MOVE OUT!”
The train chugged it’s way out of the station brimming with guns and men ready to use them. Rey set her Lewis on a rack by the coal tender and he had his sawed off at the ready.
“Rey I can’t let the levers go so you’ll have to reload for me.”
“I gotchya.”
“Alright. Let’s go to hell together!”
She smiled at that reference as the city in the distance was getting lit up by artillery fire and In the sky a cloud of planes were soaring. Selena appeared on screen and he smiled.
“I’m a little busy at the moment.”
“They want to watch this battle, Tyler.”
Rey smiled at him.
“We can afford to show off a LITTLE.”
“Typical sexy blonde. Always wanting to flaunt what she got.”
Selena and Rey smiled.
“Damn straight.”
“If ya got it flaunt it. And I GOT it!”
“Oh you damn well do, Rey. And I LOVE it.”
She smiled with a happy blush as he switched the feed on.
“Alright. Welcome to the Ride of the long black train. The devil is driving it. And we’re on the highway to hell.”
Selena whistled.
“There are so many references in that it’s a little scary.”
The soldier looked out the windshield and smirked as he saw an armored car blockade on the tracks.
“It’s about to get bumpy!”
He pulled the lever for the guns and the machineguns packed into the nose opened up while Rey pulled the whistle. The massive armoured train slammed into the armoured car and split the Lancaster clean in half. Tyler and Rey didn’t even feel a nudge as they shot enemy soldiers on their way by.
“Move bitch get out the way.”
Rey chuckled as she reloaded his shotgun.
“I never liked that song.”
“oooh that’s RIGHT.”
He took the radio and switched to music and he hit an option. Rey’s eyes lit up like lights as the bars for DxD’s first intro played.
“NOW you break out the good stuff!”
“THIS is all my I-am-a-badass tunes playlist. You WILL feel like a god or you’re dead inside.”
The blonde chuckled as she shoveled more coal into the train.
“I love the way you think.”
He looked ahead and noted the sun had set and the sky was lit up by fires and explosions. The rails ahead were illuminated by the blood redhead lamp and he chuckled.
“This thing will make you shit yourself on approach.”
“And WE will make your head explode.”
“HA.”
The train rattled along the tracks as they approached the city and tyler smirked as he saw a line of soldiers fighting on the tracks. He blew the whistle and the allied forces got the FUCK off the tracks as he opened up with the machineguns. Rey had her Lewis gun firing as he barreled the train clean through a freakin Mark V tank! The machinegun cars opened up now with the 88mm artillery aiding them. The air was rife with the thunder of explosions and the pops of machineguns. All serenaded in the screams and howls of the dying. Tyler had the train cruising at a healthy 35 miles an hour as they entered the city of tragonia with a roar. It being built in a circle with the railroad splitting it clean in half. The entire settlement was made from cobblestone and when hit with heavy shells exploded into lethal shrapnel. Tyler plied the train into the city along the heavily fortified line and the machinegun cars and launcher cars tore into the sandbag defenses with vicious force. Rey was dropping people with her Lewis and shoveling coal in between salvos while tyler had the train moving through the city. Once the full train was inside the city, the troop cars were opened and the masses of NPC men surged to secure the place. The soldier smiled at this smooth deployment as the rest kept up the fire.
“reload.”
“Gotchya.”
Rey dropped to a knee as she replaced the disk shaped magazine on her Lewis and tyler covered her with his shotgun. Bullets and grenades were bouncing off their cab as soldiers tried to halt the invading train’s momentum but the armor was too thick. A particularly brave idiot tried jumping onto the train but was shot mid air by Tyler’s Sawed off shotgun. The 18 inch weapon perfectly suited for such tasks.
“Set!”
“Alright. Keep at it.”
Rey popped up and was firing her LMG into the windows and doors of passing houses while Tyler kept the train moving. The blonde was smiling widely as she fired and Tyler kept a close eye on her while he worked. The train was now moving slower to give the artillery more chances to shoot and so they were easier targets. Tyler would occasionally hose people with the train’s forward facing machineguns when they crossed the line but for the most part all he did was drive the train. There was a thud behind him and he saw Rey drop with a hole in her chest from a sniper and he stabbed her with a needle.
“Get off your ass and on your feet Goldilocks! We’re not done here!”
She smiled gratefully at him and he threw an antitank grenade bundle into the window the sniper round had come from. That entire side of the house exploded and Rey smiled.
“I owe you one, Tyler.”
“I gotchyer back, Rey. The girls okay?”
“Warm and still silky smooth.”
“Stop. My penis can only get SOOO erect.”
“Love you too.”
He smiled at that retort as the train pressed on. The rails turned a bend and he sighed as he saw the line ahead.
“Full Stop. They took out a bridge.”
The train slowed to a stop and the conductor was quick.
“Issue sir?”
“The line’s blocked! I can get through.”
“Understood. This is as far as we go aboard the train. Secondary orders incoming.”
Tyler pulled his BAR out now as the commander came on.
“That lasted longer then I hoped. Goreleech, take Rey and assault their artillery positions. Take them out and continue battle.”
“On it commy.”
The train was shutdown and Tyler smiled as they dove behind some sandbags.
“Since I own the train, it’ll still be there when we come back. And it’ll spawn NPCs to assist in the battle.”
“That’s a plus.”
He popped up and fired the new 4o round capacity mag into a surprised group of enemy soldiers.
“Yup. And the train itself got all the experience from the kills made. NPC or otherwise.”
“Upgrade the efficiency.”
“will do. For now let’s go make a boom.”
The pair moved away from the train and into an alley heading towards the hostile field guns and artillery emplacements. Tyler had his BAR up around corners while Rey used her Lewis. The pair came out onto a street as an enemy A7V heavy tank left another alley. Tyler smirked as they hid.
“It hasn’t seen us yet. I got an idea.”
Rey passed him a crockpot sized bomb called a Limpet charge and the soldier ran over to the slow moving tank, slapped it on the rear of it, and retreated into another alley. Rey popped out then and fired her Springfield single shot rifle and hit the charge. The thing blew the back of the tank off and the tank itself exploded as Tyler returned to the happy blonde.
“Good tank kill! Let’s go.”
The pair moved on as the tank burned.
“You got that from battlefield!”
“And it worked PERFECTLY. I got four charges like that.”
“Oh look ammo.”
They’d come across an enemy supply building and the ever opportunistic pair stole a resupply of bullets from the depot before Tyler set a limpet charge with a timer under some mortar shells.
“60 seconds….RUN!”
And they bolted from the building as the timer ticked. The pair dove into another alley as the charge blew and the ammo dup exploded in a fireball seen for miles. The tall man chuckled as he saw this before they were moving on.
“We’re doing pretty well for two psychopaths.”
She smirked at that one as they reached the outer wall on the northern sector of the city.
“Idiot.”
The pair moved up the wallsteps to the ramparts and were faced by a platoon of men manning a set of 75mm howitzers. The guns firing regularly and Tyler counted four.
“We’ll demo three and use one for a bit of fun.”
“I can get behind that.”
The friends set their guns up on bipods as the unawares soldiers went about their tasks.
“Watch the shells. They go we die.”
“Got it.”
“Give it to em.”
They fired and the 25 or so men were caught off guard and shot to death. The pair then got to work rigging demo charges to the guns while Tyler went to one gun and slammed a fresh round in the chamber before turning the knob to where a set of enemy tanks were seen in the field firing on their own. Tyler sighted a Chamond in the center of the pack and pulled the lever. The round landed squarely on the enemy Chamond and Rey had the next round in the tube as he reached for the next round. She fired the thing and he reloaded it. The pair accounted for 6 more tanks before an enemy detachment arrived to reclaim the guns. Tyler and Rey retreated and jumped from the 20 foot walls and he slammed the lever on the detonator. The entire top of the wall exploded and close to 50 men went with it. Rey and her friend landed into a roll and were moving along the wall seeking the next gun emplacements. The blonde smiling widely as they moved.
“is it SUPPOSED to be this easy, Tyler?”
“Oddly enough? I think so. We’re kinda good at this shit now. I haven’t even broken a sweat yet and you’re sweating yet holding your own. Remember. This game rewards high SKILL more then high LEVEL.”
“I like it.”
“Enjoy it cause the next battle after this will most likely be to break a heavily fortified defensive line.”
“we’ll be fine.”
“Damn straight.”
She smiled at that as they left a small tunnel in the city to be faced with an antiaircraft gun emplacement. Tyler looked up and noted the allied planes were struggling so they killed the gunner and loader. Tyler got on the gun and Rey handled the reloading as the skilled player bracketed an enemy fighter and started firing the airburst rounds. The biplane was hit squarely and exploded as Tyler moved to the next. Rey reloaded the boxes of 40mm ammo and Tyler accounted for ten planes before the retaliation came in the form of an artillery truck packing a mobile 75mm cannon. The pair abandoned the antiair gun and the soldier left another limpet charge in the road the truck ran over. It exploded and the crew killed. Then they stopped in an alley to regroup. Rey drank some water while he kept watch.
“What’s our next move, Tyler?”
He looked around.
“We’ll break the line from the rear. See if we can’t demo the walls the heaviest defenses are on with some limpets.”
“Alright. Are we winning?”
“I’d say so. Our planes outnumber theirs, we’ve demoed a mass of their artillery, and killed a large number of men.”
She nodded and took a deep breath before they were moving towards the heaviest fighting. Tyler with his BAR and Rey her Lewis. They dropped any enemy soldier they came across using their knives now to prevent any from knowing they were coming. The pair reached a house near the southern wall and found it packed with enemy soldiers. Tyler smirked as he saw a golden opportunity.
“rig demo to the support walls.”
“On it boss.”
The industrious pair moved along the building’s walls and left dynamite on key structural points before Tyler snuck to the main wall and stuck limpet charges on timers to the stone. Once the charges were ready he pulled the mass pin and was sprinting to rejoin Rey on the other side of the street. The blonde smiled at his return and they ducked under the protection of a small hill and he covered her with his body.
“Brace.”
She smiled and enjoyed the unintended-but-totally-intended cuddle. Then the charges went and the dynamite set off. The blasts blew holes in the structures and the building ended up collapsing with close to a hundred men trapped inside while the outer wall had a 50 foot hole blown into it. The blast silenced a good portion of the gunfire in that sector and a charge whistle was heard from the attackers before allied forces flooded into the city. Once they were inside, a similar sounding whistle was heard and it signaled the retreat and surrender of the Narzikian forces holding the city. Tyler smiled widely as he rose.
“well. We’ve taken Tragonia.”
Rey deflated from relief at this as the allied flood continued.
“Oh thank god. Ya know something? It wasn’t all that bad all things considered. The train helped out more then I thought.”
“That train made the difference. On the board this was a 5 skull+ assault yesterday. TODAY? It was your usual 4 skull job.”
The pair looked at the allied men moving in to secure the city and Tyler smiled.
“We report to the commander since we were vanguard.”
“Ah.”
Tyler led the tired blonde out of the city and down to the assault command center where the commander saluted them.
“Well done, Lieutenants, 1,250,000 is your pay and you are to rest immediately.”
“There a place set up?”
“There is an inn that was undamaged.”
Tyler and Rey perked up at this and the older man chuckled.
“And clean up.”
“With relief.”
The pair returned to the city and found the cobblestone inn without issue and were led by none other then Lily to their bath. Rey and Tyler hopped into the hole in the floor that was the tub and they blinked as it turned a DEEP red color once the climbed in.
“Woah.”
“Kinda freaky we were THAT covered in blood.”
“I turned the stream off soon as we walked into the changing room.”
“Nice tease.”
“It’s NOT going back on either. “
She sighed as her massive breasts floated in the bloody water.
“I needed this.”
“It’ll go clear in a moment.”
And like that the water cycled out and refilled with fresh water. Only for IT to go blood red again. Rey slumped at this as it took no fewer then four more cycles to get all the blood, grime, dirt, soot, and other muck off their bodies and out of her voluminous hair.
“I feel gross.”
He smiled at her.
“Want some help with that gold?”
“Awww! Thank you!”
“Assume the position.”
“And you’ve been WAITING to use that one.”
now happily glowing the blonde sat between his legs as he set a brush into her thick lockes. And her breasts were still floating in the water.
“Wow.”
She smirked.
“They float. I know.”
“Kinda cool.”
“And I can feel your poking me.”
He poked her with his dick and she sighed.
“Don’t make me hit you with a hammer.”
“Not when I got a comb in your hair.”
“Sick fuck. What man threatens a beautiful girl with her HAIR?”
“Ha.”
He chuckled at her mock offense as he brushed her long golden tresses.
“And this is nice.”
She smiled at that.
“Yeah. Kinda feels like we’re not at war right now.”
“Well. Right NOW we’re not. Right now we’re enjoying a good soak and some spoil.”
“Yeah. I guess.”
She sighed and he patted her belly.
“ya gotta enjoy the little things Rey. You’re hot, enjoying a hot tub bath with a guy that is doing your hair for you. Can’t find anything wrong with that.”
The pink eyed blonde smiled at that silver lining.
“Yeah. You’re right. Thanks for this.”
“every time.”
“Wow I like how you spoil.”
“It’s got it’s perkiness.”
“Cocky prick.”
He chuckled at that.
“And have a look.”
She looked in a mirror and gasped at her shimmering lockes.
“I love it!”
The girl stood tall and smiled like a happy little girl as her hair shown like polished gold in the lantern light of the bath. Tyler smiled as she did a spin and it set her hair to sparkling while at the same time he noted her slit was small and protected by a golden fur shield. Her breasts were perky indeed and had large nipples without needing support. She smiled warmly at her friend.
“Thanks Tyler! I love it! I don’t USUALLY do my hair unless I got some event to go to!”
He hugged his friend tightly.
“You look beautiful, Rey. How come on. We got work in the morning.”
“Kay!”
She was all happy glow and giggles as they got dressed in cleaned gear and headed up to their room. Lily smiled apologetically to the pair as they leered at her.
“Sorry you two. We’re busy with recovery in the city. Tomorrow we can play.”
Tyler kissed her then rey kissed her.
“You BETTER be ready for a good ride.”
“What he said.”
The blonde nurse smiled and left. The pair walked into their room and were faced by a single bed. Rey sighed with a smile.
“Why am I NOT surprised? Cuddles granted.”
He smiled as they changed into bedclothes.
“Moving up in the world.”
“Cocky prick.”
The pair set their gear by their respective sides of the bed and laid flat in it. Rey smiled as she snuggled up against her taller friend and he wrapped an arm around her shoulders.
“Good night, Rey.”
“even if it’s early morning. Good night, Tyler.”



UGH. LAST NIGHT SUCKED.
RANK: LEUITENANT.
DAY 7
CASH: 3,145,750



Tyler and Rey slept for a solid 24 hours and woke with a groan. The taller boy sat up with cracking bones and joints and looked to see where Rey was. Only to find his beautiful companion asleep on her side curled into a soft ball and her hand in his. Her golden mane draped across her slender frame like a shield and her sleeping face had a smile on it as he stroked her soft tresses.
“Good morning, Tyler.”
She opened her pink eyed with a warm smile and he smiled at her.
“Good morning, Marrisa. You look beautiful first thing in the morning.”
she snuggled against him some more.
“Stay in bed day?”
“I want to. But sadly we have some work to do.”
“Boo. Please?”
She threw her puppydog eyes on and he found the sight both ADORABLE and incredibly sexy. And he sighed in defeat.
“FINE. Sexy, seductive MINX that you are.”
“Yay! Day long cuddle!”
He laid back down and she got RIGHT up against him and he wrapped an arm around her with an exasperated smile.
“Don’t expect me to fold like dead bark like that every time.”
She smiled sweetly.
“every OTHER. Gotchya.”
He looked at her strangely.
“I think I might be a bad influence on you.”
She smiled and rested her head on his chest.
“Maaaybe.”
“Ugh. Whatever Golden Widow.”
“Still love it!”
“Yeah, yeah.”

Selena was laughing hard at the idyllic scene in the hospital room.
“Oh she has got you WRAPPED around her finger. Good kids.”
She looked at the screen where Tyler and Rey were asleep on the bed. Rey having laid on his chest and was holding him like a teddy bear. The captain smiled fondly at the scene.
“She’s latched onto him like a teddy bear. And it is SOOOO cute! I am rubbing it in his face when they come to.”


Tyler woke a few hours later and saw Rey asleep on his chest and he smiled at her. She having curled into his body with her arms around his chest like a teddy bear. She’s really cute like that. Awake shes an adorably sexy firecracker. Asleep she’s a cuddly teddy. He rubbed her back softly and she smiled.
“That feels nice.”
“How you feelin Rey?”
She yawned hard and sat up.
“Better now. You?”
“Same.”
He sat up and the sheer number of pops, cracks, and snaps made her eyes go wide.
“Tyler?”
“More comfy I get the more I settle.”
“Ah.”
She cracked her back and her rack flopped in an appealing way.
“I know. I’m hot.”
“Seductive too.”
“I’m good at it.”
“Plenty of practice or just a natural?”
She glared at him with a smirk.
“Bit a both.”
“So you’re a naturally sexy blonde. Good. They’re the MOST fun.”
“So true.”
The pair geared up and she looked at him.
“So what now? We took Tragonia.”
“NOW we rearm and resupply. Upgrades too. Then we see about lesser mission in the region. The other players will flock to this place now for a change in scenery and when the attack comes it’ll be chaos.”
“I still want my Monowing.”
“We’ll raid an airfield than. We can go in guns blazing now since we took Tragonia.”
The pair left their room and she smiled.
“Will we get to keep the room?”
“Yup. Since we’re the battle’s heroes we can keep it. If we WANTED to we could sleep on our train.”
“You have two.”
“I’ll sell the other train to them and Black Death will be our mainstay train. Next time I thing we’ll do an aerial assault.”
“Be different.”
The pair moved along the crowded streets as soldiers and civilians rushed to repair damage and search for hurt. Tyler led the way to a large courtyard set between some brick buildings and the commander smirked as they approached.
“I was beginning to think you died. You know what to do.”
Tyler went to the board and smiled.
“Got one. 4 stars. Airfield not too far from here. 75k.”
“That’s it?”
“we cut them off from the front. Now it’s just securing the homefront.”
“ah.”
The commander smirked as they took it.
“Light detail. Good.”
They headed out and Tyler smiled as they walked out of the city.
“This field will most likely have a Monowing since they’re uncommon and this one was the last on the trench board.”
Rey smiled as she walked.
“When will the first counterattack come?”
“Day after tomorrow?”
“Huh. And the players?”
“Will mostly be in the city by the end of today. You can’t fast travel back to a city once you fast travel from it so once they get here they’re stuck here for 24 full hours.”
“Makes sense.”
Selena called and Tyler smiled.
“Looks like I outrank you now.”
The blonde captain was in sweats and a tube top.
“Lovebirds.”
Rey smirked.
“Jealous?”
“Ooooh I hate you, SISTER.”
“Ha. I got a snuggle bear badass. Whatchya got?”
Tyler smirked as Selena was seen to go purple with rage.
“So. Besides vicariously enjoying romantic crap, what’s up?”
“I hate you. And the battle was broadcast. Live.”
“The verdict?”
She sighed.
“The ruling is to try a hands off approach for now since you handled the battle without any seeable effort. The military experts are PLEADING with them to do something before a massacre takes place, because they know a counterattack is coming an all.”
“it is.”
She nodded.
“When?”
“Day after tomorrow at the latest. And it’ll be a full-scale invasion too. WE will be in the sky this time so.”
He shrugged ad the blonde bit her lip.
“Tyler.”
“It’s too late, Selena. How many players are in the city?”
“Thousands and the number is sky rocketing. EVERY player not already fighting on their own lines will be inside the city in a few hours.”
“And they’ll be stuck there fr the next 24 hours since fast travel works like that. Rey. We’ll get you your plane and do some long range missions.”
“Sure. I like flying.”
He smiled at that and looked at the resigned Selena.
“THEY refused to make a decision. Now we FORCE them to.”
“I understand. Believe me I do. The devs were vocal again an d they lowered the number of alive from 500k to two. They said they want to test something.”
“They’re testing to see if people are worth anything.”
She nodded.
“That was my thought. This massacre is going to be one of the largest in history. Tyler? Choose wisely.”
He looked at her.
“I already made my choice the second I agreed to the battle.”
“I see. I look forward to seeing how you sleep going forward.”
The call ended and Rey shrugged.
“In TWOG you have to step up.”
“exactly. And there’s the airfield.”
The strip was situated by a small mountain and he smirked at the planes on offer.
“I see your Monowing, Rey.”
“And it’s jet black too. Seems fitting.”
The field was guarded by a paltry force of 150 men. Tyler walked into view firing his BAR at any he saw while Rey did the same with her Lewis. The troops fell quickly enough and Rey was quick to claim the pamphlet to the black monowing. And she did so all smiles while Tyler looted the base. The act yielding a mere 44k. They returned to the city and he commander smirked.
“Good. Keep at it. 100k.”
The pair then headed to the landing strip outside the city. There they found their planes and tanks being worked on by crews. The flight controller came over and Rey looked at her plane.
“Mirror upgrades to his please. Minus the rear gunner.”
“Yes Ma’am. 550k.”
Tyler paid for her and she smiled.
“Thanks!”
“We’ll take a simple one for you to get the hang of being in the controls.”
HSe hugged him as her plane got the same emblem on the side.
“Callsign is Razgriz 2.”
“Atta girl.”
The work completed Tyler took a job for destroying an enemy convoy going to reclaim a depot. He loaded into his bloodred fighter and Rey into her jet black bird. Since he was flight lead, Tyler taxied first.
“Tyler, you hear me?”
“Loud and clear, Rey. I kinda miss having you in my gunner’s seat.”
“Yeah. I miss it too. I think this’ll be a novelty.”
“All planes cleared for takeoff.”
Tyler led the way into the sky and Rey was loving it.
“This is AWESOME!”
“I like it for a reason, Rey. Watch yourself.”
The blonde’s hair was seen streaming inside her cockpit but she did handle her plane with ease as they took a loose formation. Selena appeared on screen and smirked.
“THAT looks AWESOME.”
“If you want in, Selena, you know what to do.”
She smirked thinner.
“I am seriously considering it. But for now enjoy.”
The screen died and Rey chuckled.
“I saw. Looks like we might have a three plane formation.”
“Which means we can break out the bomber for heavier runs.”
“Awesome. Look. There they are.”
A line of ten vehicles were moving across the grassland at a steady pace and Tyler smiled.
“Go trail and follow with guns. I’ll launch rockets.”
“Got it.”
They dove in sync and Tyler lead with a line of rockets that blew most of the vehicles clean over while Rey mopped up with her guns. They soared high into the sky and he chuckled at the single pass win.
“Nice one Rey.”
“I wasn’t JUST standing there!”
He chuckled as a mass of dots appeared on the horizon.
“Looks like we’re getting jumped. Watch yourself.”
“You too.”
The flew at the incoming squadron of ten planes. Tyler smirked as he pulled a barrel roll around their incoming fire and scored a direct hit in a cockpit while Rey did the same. The pair split off and the red plane was chasing his own bogey with Rey shooting her own down.
“I’m at two!”
“Wanna make this interesting?”
“winner gets to demand ONE thing of the loser.”
“regardless of what it is. Deal.”
“Deal.”
“BREAK!”
The soldier threw his stick forward and it lurched forward as he lit the cockpit of his prey up before flipping a wing to pelt another in the engine.
“That’s three for me, rey!”
“dammed Ace. There! Three!”
there were four planes left in the sky and tyler smirked as two biplanes dove at him and he fired a single rocket. The round was hit and the blast hit their engines and they to exploded.
“five.”
“That was BULLSHIT.”
“Git gud.”
“I hate you right now.”
He dove at the last plane for the win and Rey shot hers down as he lit him up.
“6 to 4, Rey. Looks like I gotta come up with a goodie!”
“God DAMMIT.”
The soldier chuckled at her disappointment.
“Always next time.”
“Yeah. I guess. So what’s the stip?”
“We’ll land an I’ll tell ya.”
“Sure.”
They regrouped and flew back to base. The pair landed without incident and Rey smiled as she hopped out of her plane.
“Handles like a dream up there. Kinda scary.”
He chuckled as they got their 10k reward as Rey bit her lip anxiously and he smiled.
“YOUR demand is you go on a date with me.”
“I’d love to!”
And she was all smiles and glow at the demand. He chuckled and the blonde hugged him.
“Wanna be my girlfriend, Rey?”
“fuck YEAH I do!”
“Alright. Moving up in the world.”
“Nope. YOU are NOT gonna ruin this for me!”
He just patted the happy blonde.
“Stay sexy, Rey.”
“I will!”
“Oh hey Rey.”
She slumped as brock’s voice was heard and the pair looked to see the sandy haired boy walking over with his remaining squad members. The guy smiled warmly.
“I hoped you’d be here. Wanna go out on a date sometime-“
“I got a boyfriend. So no.”
She snuggled under Tyler’s arm now and Brock’s eyebrow twitched.
“Aw come on now, Rey bae, we’ve been together for a week. Why’d ya go with THAT guy?”
“He;s strong, kind, ACTUALLY a player, a badass, HANDSOME, sweet, geninue, I can go on if you want.”
Brock’s hand clenched and Tyler shrugged as he looked at Rey.
“Let’s go check on Black Death. I bet she leveled in that fight.”
“Most likely. MY suggestion is the steam’s efficiency.”
“Yeah. Trains I know enough about mechanically to have an idea on where to go with it.”
The pair walked away talking like that. Rey under Tyler’s arm and smiling wider then she ever did in Brock’s company. The sandy haired guy was glaring daggers at the back of Tyler’s head and shaking as his Dreamgirl utterly ignored him.
“So the sleeping car?”
“Whatchya thinking, rey?”
She smiled.
“We can put a shower in there, right?”
“I don’t see why not since it IS supposed to be a luxury car. YOU just want me to do you hair again.”
She smiled sweetly.
“And more!”
“Ha. Blonde fourway?”
“Blonde fourway. I AM still bi!”
“I gots me a sexy girlfriend. I love it.”
“Ahem. The sexiest girlfriend.”
He tilted his head now and started counting on his fingers.
“Blonde hair, check, blue eyes, eh over rated. Cheerleader, check, stripper, check, hot, CHECK, weeb, CHECK, smart…..SEMICHECK,”
“fuck you.”
“Later. Sex addict….check. Yup. Perfect girlfriend.”
She just slumped.
“I thought you’d go somewhere else with that.”
“You’re NO stereotype, Rey. And as for marriage? Well. I’ve never seen it work.”
The blonde smiled at that.
“Thanks.”
“every time.”
There was a click and Tyler spun around, had his gun up, and the trigger pulled in a SPLIT second. REY did too and Brock dropped screaming with bullets in his shoulder and knee as the P08 he’d aimed at Tyler dropped. The pair just looked at each other and walked away as the obsessed idiot writhed. A group fo NPC MPs came over and tyler waved them off.
“He’s jealous a me girlfriend.”
The men laughed and Brock was dragged away to the medical bay ranting. Rey sighed.
“PERFECT.”
“eh we’ll be fine. Your reflexes are nearly on par with mine.”
“Yeah. Just one more thing to worry about.”
“Not even.”
He hled her close and kissed her hair, making her smile with a slight blush.
“That felt good.”
So he did it again and the happy girlfriend relaxed. The pair arrived at the train station and the Station Master chuckled as he approached them.
“Black Death be in the shed.”
“That other train I got. How much you think I can get for it?”
“She’s a decent line. I’ll take her for 1,250,000.”
“Thanks. So Death’s shed is where?”
“Dock four.”
“Thanks.”
Tyler and Rey went to their train and the soldier took the pamphlet out once they climbed into the command car. It being a luxury suite for ten with bunks of extremely comfy beds and it DID have a shower. Rey was quick to try it out and her boyfriend smirked as she left the door open.
“So She leveled to three. I can add more cars and work on the smokebox and firebox too. And even put some work into the boiler.”
The blonde chuckled as he watched her shower.
“Anything to make the train move better is a good idea. What kinda cars can we add?”
“well. Another artillery car, a tank transport, and even mobile deployment for the tanks.”
“That’ll be kinda cool in the modern era.”
“Yup. For now I’ll upgrade the engine. Looks like I can add an extra set of machineguns to the nose too. So four barrels.”
“Scary. And the tender?”
“That I can upgrade next level up.”
The blonde shrugged in the shower as her admiring boyfriend watched her firm ass from the door.
“We’ll only use this in certain battles so no biggee.”
“Yeah. And we CAN use it for missions since it IS a war vehicle.”
“we’d need a few more players.”
“That’s the only problem.”
The shower turned off and Rey came out in her usual shorts but without a shirt and her massive breasts bounced with every step.
“Sexy.”
“I know.”
She flopped in his lap and he held her by the waist on the comfy sofa in the sleeping car. The pink eyed blonde smiled at him as he stroked her warm belly like she was a cat.
“That tickles.”
He smiled at that and kept up the petting.
“It feels nice.”
“Enjoy.”
“Anything I should know?”
She shrugged and her rack bounced.
“Don’t lie, don’t cheat, I’m not a virgin, and we’ll pin more girls between us.”
“So who got the first?”
“My ex-girlfriend. She used a strapon for the pierce and the bouncing was AMAZING.”
“She hot?”
“VERY. Black haired triple D MILF.”
“Wow.”
“Yeah she was a school teacher.”
“Sexier and sexier. I love it.”
She smiled.
“I liked the toy so I like guys too.”
“I’m no virgin.”
“YOUR first?”
He chuckled.
“was an orgy I got invited to since in my hometown I was kinda well known for being a protective psychopath. Me, one bed, 5 girls.”
“Respect. And bullshit?”
“Nope.”
“Wow.”
“Yeah I fucked their mothers too.”
“now THAT’S bullshit.”
He chuckled at the callout. Then lifted an eyebrow.
“Rey bae? SERIOUSLY?”
She laughed and settled on his chest.
“Brock’s called me that since I said I was single.”
“That is SO cringey”
“yeah is shot him down there and then.”
He patted her firm ass and she smirked.
“I like being spanked too.”
“Kinky.”
“I enjoy a few things. In the ass, in the mouth, yeah.”
“Drinkin it?”
“Why not?”
“Want one?”
“Sure.”
She pulled his dick out and started sucking on it as her boyfriend held her hair. He flooded her mouth and she swallowed it all before smirking.
“I liked that we will do it more. Now. YOUR turn.”
Her shorts were dropped and he pinned her to the bed while he licked her tasty slit, and she groaned.
“Oooh I LOVE being eaten!”
So the hungry boyfriend ate her alive for two good orgasms and she sighed with joy as she came down from the second.
“Best. BOYFRIEND. EVER.’
He chuckled as she cuddled up beside him naked now.
“Best taste ever.”
She kissed him and they got into a hot, heavy and NASTY makeout session. The pair then laughed after the session and got drinks of whiskey to clean their foul mouths. Tyler smiled as they laid on one of the bunks in the sleeping car naked and she toyed with his hardon.
“Oh just go for it. I know I WANT to fuck you.”
“sure!”
And like that she straddled him and fit his dick into her slit and started bouncing. Instantly her face twisted into a PERFECT Ahegao face and he pinned her to the bed to thrust into her tight slit as she screamed and clawed his back to hell. The horny pair played HARD for a few hours until they got it out of their system and Rey was filled to utter bursting from shot and she was spent from repeated orgasms. Tyler was facedown in her soft breasts and they were both panting from good sex. Then he regained strength and laid beside her.
“You’re AMAZING Rey.”
She smiled proudly.
“Told ya.”
He kissed her lovingly and they cuddled on the bunk.
“Looks like we’ll have a lotta fun in between bloodbaths.”
“Damn straight. And I’m BAD but not THAT bad. So NPCs are allowed.”
“You too.”
“No dudes?”
“No dudes but me.”
“Good disclaimer. Sure. I wanna try a blonde threesome.”
“Lily and Candice will EAT you.”
“You BETTER record that shit.”
“From a few angles.”
She smiled, satisfied in more ways then one.
“Good. Now let’s shower. Videogame or not, I don’t want to walk around with cum in my pussy and ass.”
“I AM keeping your taste in my mouth.”
“We are dirty fucks.”
“But the best.”
They showered together before getting dressed and he did her hair up for her again, making her smile. Then the pair sat at the command car’s desk to plan their next move. Tyler smiled.
“Wanna take my plane and go on a sortie?”
“Oh FUCK yeah!”
The pair geared up and went to the hanger. Tyler smiled as he saw one.
“I got one for close air support. 5 stars. Looks like they want help taking a railyard and it’s turned into a nightmare.”
Rey smiled as she looked at the reward.
“Reward’s 95k.”
“So fun. The skulled ones are for dealing with two plus blimps.”
“We could do that.”
“We could. But this one is farther out.”
“Ah. We got the fuel.”
“Yup. Kicker is this one is up in the mountains again.”
She took it and the flight master chuckled.
“Good. They be dying up there.”
The pair loaded into Tyler’s red monowing and they took off. Rey was strapped into his rear gunner seat again and her blonde hair was streaming out behind her. Selena called then and had a flush on her face while wearing sweatpants, no shoes, and was in a VERY light tanktop. Tyler smirked.
“You jerked off to us.”
She smiled a sexy smile.
“I’ll tall you in person.”
Rey chuckled as she eyed the busty captain’s rack.
“I guess you’re joining us?”
“Still debating. So you’re on a long range sortie.”
Tyler nodded.
“Close air-support. The rest of the player base?”
“The last one from the starting area just entered Tragonia.”
“And they’re stuck. The counterattack will come sooner then. Since there’s over a million soldiers in the city, it will be a MASSIVE attack.”
Rey looked at him.
“Hey question. If our hangers are destroyed?”
“Our wheels are saved and repaired by the army. Even if Black Death were STOLEN we’d get her back since I still hold her pamphlet.”
“So if you hold the pamphlet?”
“We hold the leash. And can always find it.”
“I can see Brock trying to steal it.”
“He can try. But he’d have to fire her up, shovel coal. Heat the boiler, handle the brakes, and maintain pressure the ENTIRE time. And the guards would react since it’s an act of treason.”
“our planes?”
“Same thing. Pro tip. NEVER leave your pamphlets anywhere but inside your duffel bag.”
“I keep them in my pants.”
“I will fuck you later.”
“Yay! I love good sexy before bed!”
He just chuckled at her horny joy as Selena sighed with a flushed smile.
“Active teenagers. In a sexual paradise. This is gonna be awesome.”
“I hear a distinct lack of nagging.”
“She got placed in a cell since she threatened to take your helmet off.”
Rey whistled.
“Wow. Mom and Daddy would KILL her.”
“They nearly had her tried for capital offense”
Tyler shrugged.
“So long as she can’t interfere in the plan or the outcome.”
“She can only watch and rant as they have a feed in her cell.”
“Ha.”
Rey smirked.
“Hope she enjoyed the show.”
Selena rubbed her triple D breast absentmindedly.
“She’s calling him a sex addicted psychopath now and the guard just laughed. He is! We know! Yeah. Everyone knows what Tyler is about. And the general consensus is he’s a sex addicted psychopath. And they love him for it.”
The soldier chuckled as he banked the plane softly, enjoying the feel of flying.
“You know where to go for a good time, Selena.”
She smirked and leaned in,
“And if I DO, we WILL. A LOT.”
Rey smirked.
“Ya GOT the real deal over there on the bed, Selena.”
The blonde soldier smirked.
“I know.”
He whistled.
“Wow.”
“HA. It works.”
Rey and Tyler looked at each other. MILDLY impressed.
“I like her, Tyler.”
“I’ll be LIVING with her if we get out.”
“ME too. I wanna fuck her myself now.”
Selena smirked and lifted her shirt to flas them her perky breasts.
“I’ll show you kids what a good time REALLY is.”
Tyler hit a button on the screen and a picture was taken of Selena’s large nipples that needed no support and bounced when she breathed. Selena saw this and blinked.
“Uh-oh.”
“Ha. It’s in my helmet.”
“Oh.”
She stood and dropped her pants, flashing them her small, WET, bald slit.
“Here!”
Rey threw a wolf whistle as Tyler used another button to record the sexy striptease before she got dressed again.
“I will RUIN that heart shaped ass a yours, Selena.”
She sat down with a smug smirk.
“Rey’s got a good one, but MY ass is hard as a rock.”
“WE will be the judge of that.”
“What she said.”
The trio laughed then at the talk and Selena got serious now.
“And I AM going to join you, Tyler. I thought it over and you’re right. We HAVE to force their hand and get you kids some actual support. I’m talking to the hospital about a bed and I have my own helmet.”
“Call us when you jump and we’ll pick you up.”
“Sure. Train?”
“Yes we’ll teach you how to drive the train.”
Selena smiled excitedly now.
“I like trains.”
“You’ll FEEL like you got fucked by a train.”
“Ooooh I HOPE so! I’ve been single for MONTHS and it SUCKS.”
“Ha.”
Rey smirked as she flashed her breasts.
“Just think, Selena. THESE and THIS,”
Her slit were flashed and her ass too.
“Are waiting for you to enjoy! Hurry up!”
Selena shivered at THAT bribe.
“Dammit.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked ahead to the approaching railyard.
“We’re on station, Selena. Enjoy the toy for now.”
“I WILL.”
She faded out and the soldier looked at his girlfriend.
“I did NOT see that coming when I first met her.”
Rey chuckled.
“I did. Her eyes were kinda locked on you in a rather I AM GOING TO FUCK THIS GUY look.”
“Must be a girl thing.”
“We know what to look for in our own . I want her tits.”
“I’ll just flood her pussy to leaking.”
“And we share her ass.”
“Absolutely. Mouth too.”
They kissed and the pact was sealed before he took the radio.
“This is Razgriz 1, ready for tasking.”
He got the same breathy, warm voice of the unknown girl from before.
“Goreleech? Oh thank god. YELLOW SMOKE OUT! Everything beyond that smoke is hostile!”
He looked over and saw the yellow smoke in a trench filled with allied forces.
“Smoke detected. Confirmed. Adjusting.”
The voice came again.
“Blue for hostiles.”
“Roger, roger.”
Rey pulled the charging handle on her Lewis back.
“I AM getting of world war one.”
“I’ve BEEN bored of WWI since like day three. And we got like four more floors a this shit. Upside Is I think the next floor is a sea floor.”
“THAT will be AWESOME not gonna lie.”
“ALL our planes are carrier based.”
“That’s a plus. Oh hey can you swim?”
“No actually I can’t. Hometown’s landlocked.”
“I’m on the swim team as a dasher and diver. I’ll teach ya.”
“Thanks Rey. And I just had a vision of YOU flying a PLANE in a TIGER PRINT BIKINI.”
“I will do that.”
“I’ll get me some trunks.”
“SEXY.”
He chuckled as he banked the plane into an attack run. Then he flipped his switch from flirting boyfriend to battle hardened soldier.
“And let’s start this dance.”
He sent the monowing on a sharp dive at the allied trench before leveling out with bombs falling over the enemy line. Rey was firing her gun at any enemy she could see and scored a few hits while Tyler’s accurate bomb dropping accounted for a decent number of men and an artillery truck.
“There’s an idea.”
“Artillery truck?”
“Yeah. Two person vehicle.”
“Sure. I know how to drive a truck so.”
“So do I.”
She smiled at that as her skilled boyfriend banked hard to give her a clean sightline.
“Awww! Such a good boyfriend! Setting me up with easy kills!”
He chuckled as he held an orbiting pattern as she fired into the trench.
“Well I gotta set you up SOME how.”
That made her smirk.
“I can take sex away as a punishment now.”
“I can take away your spoil.”
“Fuck.”
“Yeah we’ll be a fun couple.”
“Ugh. Yay!”
He chuckled as she set off a machinegunner’s ammo with a well placed burst and got a nice triple.
“Nice one. Oh hey what the fuck you lookin at?”
He threw one of the 20 pound bombs at an antiair emplacement on a pass as it tried to bracket them. The gun exploded and Rey flipped it off.
“FUCK you!”
The breathy voice came over.
“request rockets on blue smoke.”
“roger, Marylin.”
“I love her!”
Rey glared at the radio now as the breathy girl’s voice had a happy tone.
“Hands off Sister. He is CLAIMED.”
“HE CLEARLY hasn’t seen ME yet.”
Tyler smirked at that one as he swung the plane around to change attack lines. Instead of straight on he did sideways in a way he could see into the enemy trench.
“Hey Rey think fast.”
He tossed her the long range camera for scouting runs and she sighted the girl with dirty blonde hair and a massive rack holding a Springfield looking up at the plane. There was a few clicks as he dropped bombs into the defensive position and left a mess in his wake.
“Got em. Here.”
He looked the images of a tall, slender, busty dirty blonde with silver eyes looking at the camera with a smirk. Her skin was pale and her hair hung to her waist while her breasts were easily Double Ds. The girl had a well cut body from running and her outfit was a crop top of green with booty shorts. In her hands was an upgraded single shot Springfield bolt action rifle. He whistled.
“Not bad for a dirty blonde, Rey. Gotta be honest here.”
She shrugged as she looked at the photos while he banked around for a gunrun now.
“She’s a better dirty blonde. I’ll admit that.”
“Pure gold is better then tarnished.”
“Good one. And my tits are bigger.”
“And don’t need support.”
“Yeah I can tell in the picture. I love her eyes.”
“Me too actually. Hey are yours natural or ingame?”
“Natural actually.”
“Wow. I love it. Never met ANYONE with pearl pink eyes.”
“It’s a rare mutation. And because of it I can’t have kids without a lab since I was born without the ability to produce eggs. Like I don’t even get periods.”
“I’d say you’re LUCKY.”
“Mom said so too. And she’s happy for me since I’m okay everywhere else.”
“Bitch please. You’re AMAZING everywhere else.”
“Aww! Thanks!”
“I still owe you a dinner date.”
“You so do.”
“Anime and pizza sound good?”
“In the Black Death.”
“As if there’s…..BLIMP.”
“YES.”
He looked out over the railyard.
“There’s a BLIMP headed our way.”
She looked and sure enough a WHITE BLIMP was approaching. With WHITE escort fighters.
“Tyler? What does WHITE MEAN?”
He gritted his teeth now.
“Marylin get the antiair up, we’re gonna need some help on this. THOSE are ELITES. Or. THAT side’s CHAMPIONS. This is gonna suck.”
Rey gulped at the grim tone and he smirked.
“Sack up, barbie. Looks like the counterattack came and it’s a TWO prong.”
Selena appeared now in a mild state of shock.
“It did and IS going on. Tragonia is under attack from a MASSIVE force. Experts put it at 1,000,000 men, 50,000 tanks, 12,000 aircraft. That city is now the site of the SINGLE largest battle in a thousand years. Tyler. That blimp is coming in as a LEVEL. 25.”
“Yeah we’re outleveled. I got this. Rey, be VERY careful.”
Marylin, or the girl on the ground reported in.
“The ground is secure, Goreleech. And we’re repairing the antiair guns as we speak.”
“Improvise.”
“Already are. We got artillery guns ready. Call em out and we’ll sync up.”
“Roger. Rey,”
“engines.”
“Atta girl. Stay calm. Stay focused. DON’T PANIC.”
She smiled and he cranked the plane around to engage the formation of ten planes and Zeppelin.
“Goreleech! Come in Gore!”
“Sorry Commy, unable to assist. Engaging the White Zeppelin.”
“Godspeed son. Mercury Airfield is for resupply.”
“How’s the City?”
“We’re holding but casualties are in the hundreds of thousands. Those Mercs are fuckin USELESS.”
“Lily and Candice?”
“Holed up in the Black Death.”
“Good. We’ll drop the cumstains and move to assist.”
“Roger.”
Tyler opened fire on the rushing set of triplanes now and he smirked as they broke formation. Well. 9 did. One was slow on the draw and he plugged the head of the pilot.
“And there goes the rookie. Alright.”
Rey wasn’t firing and waiting for her chance as Tyler got on the tail of one fighter as it dipped and bobbed.
“This guy’s good.”
The zeppelin was lumbering across the sky as the ground forces fired 88mm artillery shells at it and were scoring hits on the white skin of the blimp. Rey looked at it.
“We can’rt STEAL that can we?”
He smirked.
“We CAN. IF we land the plane on the top and kill every soldier inside.”
“Let’s try it. That thing is awesome.”
“Sure. And as long as I got the pamphlet, even if the Monowing is destroyed, we can get it repaired.”
Marylin came over.
“Switching to cripple shots now.”
“Sure thing, Marylin.”
“My tag is Wisperia.”
“I LOVE that.”
“Me too. I’ll call her Wisp.”
Wisp chuckled at that as Tyler banked harder then the bulkier triplane and pelted the craft with machinegun rounds. Resulting in the second kill.
“One on our tail, Tyler.”
“On it.”
He leveled out before flipping into a corkscrew that allowed Rey to open fire with the Lewis. The enemy triplane’s set of wings were too bulky to properly chase the agile monowing in it’s spiral and the result was Rey filling it’s engine housing with lead. The thing caught fire and dropped from the sky as tyler suddenly banked in the opposite direction and rolled the plane. The maneuver just BARELY getting them out of the way of a set of rockets fired at them from a diving plane. He growled at their position 30 feet above the ground with four planes chasing them.
“Wisp coming atchya.”
“We are ready.”
Tyler had the plane barrel rolling and corkscrewing hard as the four planes fired buckets of bullets at them in streams. Yet due to his extremely tight and wild maneuvers, they were barely able to score glancing shots on the hull and wing. Tyler zipped over the friendly trench and the set of four AA guns on the ground opened up. The four white triplanes were hit squarely with the powerful rounds and shot down. That left three fighters in the sky. Tyler climbed hard with rey keeping watch at the rear.
“So how we taking the blimp?”
“I’ll bail out over the thing and you fly to resupply. I’ll fight my way inside and once I got the pamphlet I’ll jump out the window and land in the plane.”
“Okay. YOU’RE OUTTA YOUR GODDAMMED MIND!”
“Why it’ll work.”
“Ooooh you hurt me.”
“Love you too, Rey.”
“Yay! Love you too!”
He chuckled at her instant joy as they raced after another white plane. Only for a second toi get on THEIR tail. Tyler smirked as rey lined it up and fired. The triplane tried to roll but due to the three sets of wings it was harder. The blonde lit the engine up and it fell from the sky. The Zeppelin opened fire now with it’s mass of guns and gondolas while the ground fired at said gondolas. Tyler lit the cockpit of their prey up and rey got the last kill on the last triplane.
“Alright. I’ll land the plane on the blimp, YOU swap spots.”
“Why don’t we BOTH fight our way inside?”
“Cause once I got the pamphlet the thing’ll land. And I need a ride off the thing.”
“We’ll be fine.”
he smiled at that.
“Alright, Rey. We’ll go with YOUR crazy scheme for once.”
She beamed at that as they approached the massive dirigible. The white blimp was still moving in a lumbering line when Rey had another idea.
“Why don’t we FLY it to the Tragonia fight?”
“Rey you are a GENIUS! YOU fly the Monowing for resupply and we’ll use the rope ladders to pick up some NPCs for the other gondolas and then we’ll fly the thing to the battle as reinforcements. WE’LL keep the Monowing as escort and launch from it.”
“I’m learning!”
“Atta blonde!”
She smirked at the complement/jab.
“I will hit you. In the sack. While you’re sleeping.”
“Love you too.”
“Yay! What? Hey! Don’t make me happy, I’m pissed at you.”
He chuckled at her confused fury while the skilled pilot brought the plane above the Zeppelin. Tyler sant the plane in a light bank that saw Rey’s gun in perfect line to shoot the antiair batteries atop the massive blimp with ease.
“Hey they got a plane on the top o the blimp!”
He looked and smirked.
“It’s got a mobile airstrip on the roof. PERFECT.”
“THAT is FREAKIN awesome.”
“ha.”
The pair flew towards the flatter section of the blimp while Tyler fired guns into the hatches that had enemy troops firing at them. He landed on the soft material and the pair were out the sides with their guns. Tyler had his BAR up and Rey her MP18. The pair moved to the last remaining triplane and the pamphlet was sitting in the cockpit. Tyler took it and Rey smiled as he gave it to her.
“Thanks!”
“Sure.”
They moved to the first hatch and Tyler smirked.
“I’ll go first.”
“Right behind you.”
He dropped in through the opening in the blimp’s hide and was faced with a rather worrying catwalk made of wood lined by enemy troops. Tyler hit the wooden plank and dropped into a prone positon with the beefy BAR firing into their mix. The group of ten just dropped before he reloaded and rey landed beside him.
“So to capture it?”
He smirked as the next group of Nazerikians came running.
“Kill em all. And this thing has a crew of 40.”
“Pff. Easy.”
“See those hanging tanks? DON’T shoot them. They’re the hydrogen tanks.”
“Yikes.”
“Yeah.”
The pair moved along the narrow wood and aluminum catwalk with their guns firing. The enemy soldiers dropped with lead in their bodies and the couple took cover in a small intersection as the next batch climbed the ladders. Tyler smiled as he popped up with the BAR’s bipod acting like a lever and fired into the group while Rey was prone. The two firing positions making it impossible for the enemy force to react and retaliate in any meaningful way. Tyler and Rey moved along the catwalk with the taller soldier using his vague knowledge of such aircraft from a videogame to navigate. They killed ever enemy soldier they came across before finding themselves in the bottom of the craft where a ladder dropped into the front most gondola under the blimp. Tyler dropped through it as a gunshot rang out and he took the round in his chest. He grunted and fired his BAR and the captain dropped with a hole in his head. Rey was there with her bandage and he smiled.
“he missed the heart. And even then you could revive me.”
“Idiot.”
“I’m not invincible.”
“I know. Idiot.”
He kissed her and she smiled.
“Better.”
The pair went over to the captain and Tyler looted the man’s body before pulling the pamphlet up.
“And she’s ours. Looks like she’s still green too for health. Tough bitch. Alright.”
He went to the ship’s wheel and looked at the various gauges and levers. Rey got the man’;s gun and whistled.
“He’s got a bone white Webley MKVI. I’ll take THAT.”
“Sure. Tioss me his hat.”
Ut was a wide brimmed bone white suede thing. Rey smirked as she took it.
“NO. I will. It looks better on me anyway.”
He tipped his black captain’s hat to her as she donned her hat cowgirl hat.
“Sexy.”
“Right?”
He smiled and looked to the ground where Wisp had the rest of the friendly players in her line waiting for the ladders. The soldier gripped the lever on the blimp and sent it gently coasting towards her as Rey dropped the ladders for midair boarding. Wisp and her crew of 9 climbed up and the dirty blonde went to the controls.
“I worked at a carnival flying hot air balloons. I got this. I need you two in fighters for escort.”
“Gotchya. Rey, you take the triplane.”
“Yes!”
He chuckled at her excitement while Wisp gave orders to her crew of girls.
“Lily44. You on the bombardier sight. Coral33 on the second sight in the second gondola. Sister222 and Sister666 on the guns either side. Rest a you split between gondolas.”
“Yes ma’am.”
Tyler and rey nodded.
“She’s no noob.”
“Nope. Let’s fly.”
wisp looked at them.
“Your Monowing got autoresupplied since you took the pamphlet. We’ll go assist Tragonia.”
“If you feel you’ll lose her, aim her into the enemy force then bail.”
“Roger. We all got parachutes.”
Tyler and Rey ran back up through the catwalks to their planes. There they vaulted into their crafts. Tyler his blood red Monowing, Rey the bone white triplane. Then the pair rolled off the edge of the banking blimp and soared high. The soldier radioed the commander.
“Goreleech and Regalia inbound with White Zeppelin support.”
The man’s relieved voice was heard.
“Oh thank god. Pilot?”
“Wisperia and her team.”
“Even better. It’s bad kid. The Nazeriks are throwing everything they got at us and most of the mercs are dead. MOST freakin PANICKED!”
“Death toll thus far?”
“650,000 at the last count.”
Tyler whistled as he looked at the first player count.
“out of a total 2,500,000.”
“The number is still climbing. It’s rising and fast since most of them are helpless.”
“We’ll bring the pain, Commy. Two hours.”
“We’re holding but it’;s a bloodbath. We got allied reinforcements from other lines all inbound but it’ll take time.”
“We’ll be fine.”
The man went silent and Selena appeared on their screen with a pale expression. He smirked.
“Ya got caught?”
“NO. Not even close. No. The number is off.”
“how bad Selena?”
“Tyler. The number just broke 1.5 million casualties.”
He and Rey whistled as they took up escort positions either side of the White Zeppelin.
“wow.”
“I was expecting a bloodbath but I did not expect that. Kills?”
“Hovering at just over 500,000 men, 1500 tanks, 1000 aircraft, 2 blimps.”
“Oh they are PATHETIC.”
“Yeah. Wow.”
Tyler looked at the shaken blonde.
“And the reactions thus far?”
She sighed.
“The world is horrified and the hospital is echoing from the grief. Congratulations, Tyler. You achieved your goal. The world will be sending in volunteers to rescue the survivors and the devs said the world has to refill the lost spots ingame or they’ll kill the survivors. Plus it seems they have the means to shutdown a few key powerstations in some countries. So. You got your reinforcements.”
“What was the total player count prior to the battle?”
“3.5 million.”
“And more are dropping every second.”
Selena nodded and sighed.
“was it REALLY worth it, Tyler?”
“It was going to happen sooner or later, Selena. If we’d been pushed back at Tragonia and had to take shelter in the Starting city, it would have still been attacked. Or maybe the next city. Sooner or later, their protections would end and they’d be forced into the fight.”
“You’re right. I see it. Let’s see how you sleep tonight.”
He smiled.
“Inside Rey.”
She smiled at that.
“I guess you already made your peace. You only know like 11 people in there and they’re all in the sky with you. So you DIDN’T have anything to lose for this. You…think like a commander now.”
He shrugged as he did a lazy barrel roll.
“I think like a survivor. And one that does what I have to do.”
“Alright. The world is watching.”
She faded out and Rey whistled.
“I know they’re noobs but COME ON.”
Tyler chuckled.
“The survivors will be far more useful now. We’ll reach the higher floors without much problem.”
Wisp’s voice came over now.
“I was wondering why you attacked Tragonia so soon. Now I know. And Goreleech? I agree. ALL my friends agree. We’ve been fighting for our lives out here since we GOT here. And yet THEY get to just sit on their asses and WATCH? No. I wish you’d have told us about the attack cause we’dda helped. But this works too.”
“yeah it happened kinda fast. We found the Black Death armoured train and then we were ordered to assault the city.”
“Ah. NPC crew?”
“With me and Rey in the cab.”
“Now you have 10 more hands to help out.”
“We’ll add each other as friends, Wisp. We’re on the front.”
“We’ll go support. You two are hardcore.”
Rey smiled as she drifted her white triplane side to side by the white blimp.
“Tyler.”
“hey Wisp.”
“What’s up?”
“We got a Gotha heavy Bomber.”
“We will launch our own air assault.”
“Hey Wisp.”
“What?”
“We have two iconic tanks. The White Elephant St Chamond and Big Bertha that Mark V from BF1.”
“I think I love you.”
“we have the White Zeppelin. And the train. And the tanks. And GUNS.”
“I DO love you. Mass assault?”
“We can do actual missions now. And it’ll be AWESOME.”
The three smiled widely in their craft and Wisp smirked.
“My crew are noobs but got heart.”
“Well. Once tragonia is resecured, set up in the city and we’ll share ops.”
“Workin with the legend himself. Ha.”
Rey’s cold voice was heard now.
“He is MY boyfriend, Wisp. NOT yours.”
“We’ll see, Rey. I do so love a handsome badass.”
Tyler chuckled at that war declaration.
“I love a sexy blonde. Right rey?”
“Damn straight.”
Wisp chuckled.
“Ya fuck em?”
“Ooooh YES! Sister, it was AWESOME!”
“Ha. I’m a stripper IRL.”
“I’m a cheerleader.”
“Pff. Stereotype. I’m a weeb.”
“So am I. I am dive team champion.”
“I did gymnastics. I’m on the honor roll.”
“Pff. I was the top scorer in my state.”
Tyler just smiled at the pissing contest.
“I’m dating Rey. WE win.”
They laughed at THAT cocky point.
“He’s got a point!”
“Why I love him. Well. ONE of the reasons. He knows.”
“He’s a keeper sister.”
“Oh you have NO idea.”
Tyler chuckled as he sighted the mass of flashes in the distance.
“Approaching Tragonia airspace ladies. Alright. Wisp.”
“I’ll take her over the enemy line. YOU keep the fighters off us.”
“rey, you got the fighter-bomber variant.”
“dodge their fighters and drop bombs on their heads.”
“Atta girl. I’ll deal with the other Zeppelins. Any questions?”
Silence.
“Good. BREAK!”
The soldier dove straight down and pulled up into a sudden explosion of speed while Rey stayed ti cover the Zeppelin. Tyler’s rred monowing made a red streak in the late day sunlight as he rushed one of the four remaining zeppelins. The grey skinned thing firing all guns and dropping bombs on the batter city of tragonia.
“This is Razgriz 1. We are on station. Going after the dragons.”
The commy’s relieved voice made him chuckle.
“Thank god. Cleared to engage all hostiles.”
Tyler climbed above the first Zeppelin before dropping a load of 20 pound bombs on the hatches. The result was nearly instantaneous as the massive blimp exploded in the air. The thing reduced to a burning metal skeleton, it groaned while dropping from the sky as Tyler flipped a wing, shot the pilot out of the cockpit of a dashing Bristol, and rushed the next airship. His guns poking massive amounts of holes in the side of the craft while the crews scrambled to react to this most skilled and aggressive fighter. He fired some rockets into a hole the guns had made and broke off as the ship exploded.
“I got kinda good at killin them.”
Rey’s voice was heard on the radio.
“Razgriz 2 on station. Providing escort for the White Zeppelin.”
The commy chuckled.
“We actually have a chance now. All planes cleared to engage all hostiles. Kill em all.”
Tyler was sinking the THIRD Airship as Rey dueled with the fighters going after the bellowing White Zeppelin. The red monowing darted out from over the last Zeppelin as it exploded.
“All Zeppelins neutralized. Landing for resupply.”
Wisp chuckled.
“Prepped and waiting. Land when ready.”
He landed the plane on the blimp’s topside runway where some NPCs lifted from the ground reloaded his bombs, guns, and refueled the craft with a few light repairs.
“Clear!”
Tyler taxied clean off the side of the blimp.
“Aircraft carrier life might not be so bad, Rey.”
“I love the ocean actually.”
“We’ll break the enemy’s spirit in this one so there’ll be a rapid advance. We SHOULD be at the capital battle in three days.”
“Yay! Beach!”
“YOU in a TIGER PRINT BIKINI.”
The blonde laughed as she shot another Bristol down.
“YOU fucking the life, out of ME. On the beach.”
“I fucking love you.”
“I love fucking you.”
He chuckled at that one as he crossed her trail in the sky and shot two fighters out of the sky that had been chasing her. Then he spiraled into another attack on another fighter as the commander came over.
“All planes, bombers incoming.”
“I got it, Rey.”
“Sure. These idiots are fun.”
“Land and rearm, Rey. You’re running low on fuel.”
“Got it, Wisp. Upgrade too?”
“Not in the air or midfight.”
“Shit.”
The white triplane landed as tyler dove after a line of Lylia Myinner bombers. The flight of ten was escorted by twenty planes and he dove right into the pack with a well placed rocket taking one bomber out. Then he was corkscrewing over another bomber with the a hand dropped bomb taking it out. The escort fighters finally recovered enough to counterattack but Rey appeared out of nowhere and on her single attack run shot down four. Tyler smiled as she kept the fighters off him while he dealt with the bombers.
“Now THIS is podracing.”
The girls chuckled at that one as the last bomber fell from the sky and Tyler broke off to land and resupply. Once resupplied he dove off the white zeppelin and as the last biplane was shot down.
“Thbe sky is clean. Repeat. The attic is squeaky.”
The commy chuckled.
“All air forces to switch to close air support.”
Rey landed and resupplied when he smirked.
“Rey, swap out for your Monowing.”
“It’s MADE for these fights! On it.”
“Wisp.”
“All readings green.”
“Ammo.”
“Still half full. They stocked the thing.”
“Alright. Slow drift over the enemy tanks.”
“roger, roger.”
Rey landed at the airstrip on the ground and ran for her Monowing while Tyler pulled a cocky loop-da-loop before diving at the line of enemy artillery trucks firing on the city. He poured rockets into the armored truck and threw bombs from his basket by hand into the enemy firing lines as he passed. ONE pass and he destroyed an entire enemy offensive line as Rey’s voice was heard on the radio.
“Brock, no. I am NOT playing this game.”
Tyler smirked and flipped his plane around and dove at the hanger as the blonde sighed.
“I’m needed in the sky. Move.”
“But Ray bae-“
“MOVE!”
“I gotchya Rey.”
Tyler’s plane was seen in the sky over her black Monowing on the runway where brock was AGAIN hitting on her and the sandy haired boy lunged! He tried to tackle Rey to the ground…..only for the bored blonde to drop a shoulder, and lunge forward. The result was Brock getting flipped over her shoulder onto his back before she vaulted into the cockpit of her monowing and start taxiing down the dirt runway. Brock was heard SCEAMING in frustrating his Dreamgirl was just NOT seeing his worth and refused to sleep with him and had no choice but to watch her climb into the sky to take up formation on Tyler’s wing. The pair soared by and the soldier flipped the loser off before they soared to the reattack. Rey chuckled as she got in position.
“I figured he’d try that.”
“He’s a different kinda trope. You okay?”
“I’m fine. Not the first time I’ve had to deal with obsessive perverts.”
“I gotchya.”
“Love you too. Alright.”
The pair split into separate sectors before flying in a rolling circle that had them pass over each other close enough Tyler smelt her vanilla perfume.
“I love the scent.”
“Surprise!”
“My god do I love you.”
“I love you too.”
The pair smiled at that as they dove at separate enemy lines with machineguns, rockets, and well placed bombs. The White Zeppelin was causing devastation as her skilled crew of ten girls rained hell upon the ground forces. The artillery trucks getting hit as soon as they lifted a cannon and the mobile antiair trucks the same. Tyler smiled as he did a gunrun near the back ranks.
“enemy commander sighted. Rey? If ya please?”
The blonde’s black plane was seen rocketing downward and her bombs made the ammo dump explode.
“Wow. Yeah they ain’t gonna find all a him.”
Tyler chuckled as they did a twin rocket run on a line of heavy tanks before a loud whistling was heard and the enemy troops were seen retreating.
“Don’t let them escape!”
“Wisp. Hold position and deal with an stragglers. We’re giving chase.”
“Roger. All hands ready to drop the rocks.”
Tyler and rey chased the retreating enemy forces and accounted for the rest of their tanks between them. Tyler made a point of ALSO taking out any large pockets of soldiers on the ground and the result was a mass field of death before their fuel tanks dictated they return. The pair landed at the battered airstrip while the Zeppelin attached to the tower before setting to hover mode. Tyler chuckled as they taxied into their hanger.
“THAT was an AWESOME fight.”
Rey was there to kiss him hard as they hopped out of their planes.
“That was FUN! Ground next time?”
“Sure. We’ll take the tanks out for a rumble. Wisp? How copy?”
The dirty blonde’s voice came over on his plane’s radio.
“Shaky and tired. But unharmed. On our way down now.”
“Good job people.”
He looked at the flight master as he approached, the man covered in grease and soot from the heavy fighting. But not hurt since he was an essential NPC.
“All resupplies were covered by the army for the battle. Commy’s waiting.”
“Usual refit, Flight.”
“You’re nothing if not predictable Gore. 50k for the pair.”
The paid and headed to see the commander as Wisp and her team caught up. The dirty blonde panting slightly from the strain of nonstop fighting and concentration. Rey noticed.
“That’s all you got? A mere few hours hard fight? Pff. You wanna fuck HIM you need at LEAST 6.”
Wisp smirked as she wiped her brow.
“So he lasts.”
“HOURS, sister. HOURS.”
“I like that. And challenge accepted.”
Tyler chuckled as rey got a kiss from him while taking his arm.
“we can fuck around later girls. For now the followup.”
The team walked into the battered but still standing command tent where the commander smiled at them.
“Well done, Razgriz Squadron. Nazerik’s troops are retreating from all lines and damage to their war machine is estimated to be in the hundreds of thousands of men and machinery. Command has bestowed the Italica Service Star upon each and everyone of you. Goreleech. Step forward.”
Tyler walked over and the man slid a box over.
“In recognition of what you did here and what you did to GET us here, Italica awards you the Golden Star of Valor. We need more men like you in this war, Son. Do us proud.”
The box held a gleaming golden star on a white and green ribbon. The girls got a silver star set on the same. Tyler smiled as he put the boxes in his pocket.
“We’ll rest and get back to it, Commy.”
“I wish I had ten more like you.”
“They’re close.”
“That’s what I like to hear. Dismissed.”
The 12 friends reconvened aboard the Black Death in her oddly untouched shed. Wisp groaned as she sat on the long sofa along the wall of the command car while her friends took turns in the shower. And from the groans and moans of relief, NEEDED said shower. Tyler and Rey pulled some bottles of chilled whiskey from the car’s onboard fridge and some pizza from the kitchen section before they poured out drinks for everyone. Once everyone was cleaned up and gathered on the couches, Tyler lifted his glass high.
“To Razgriz Squadron! We’ll sent ya to hell in the sky, drag you to hell in the sea, and BLOW you to hell on the land. TO RAZGRIZ!”
They clinked glasses and threw the good booze back in sync before Wisp smirked.
“Ace combat. Unsung war. Best in the series.”
“Damn FUCKING straight. We struck a blow today ladies. The Nazerik army will be FAR weaker and HILARIOUS underequipped going forward. We should be able to push the lines all the way to the capital in a few days.”
Rey nodded as she got some good pizza.
“The trenches will be lightly manned since they pooled so many resources into that assault. We can literally ride the train through them.”
Tyler unrolled the map now and followed the railroads.
“We can do more then that, Rey. This line here goes STRAIGHT to the enemy capital. ALL retreating enemy forces will make for it to reinforce the capital. We take it we can advance to the next floor.”
Wisp sipped some vodka now.
“The next floor is sea combat, right?”
“It is. Our safety ship is the USS Intrepid. She’ll be our launch point. The entirety of the floor is naval based and aircraft based. So our train and tanks will be locked. Same time, we can capture warships and claim them.”
Their eyes lit up like lights. Rey grabbed his arm.
“Battleship?”
“And an aircraft carrier FIRST. We get our own carrier, we can launch our own sorties since the sea wars were all about carriers.”
Wisp smirked.
“Submarines?”
“THOSE will be tricky. We’d have to catch them on the surface before they could dive. Tricky. NOT impossible.”
Rey smirked.
“we MIGHT be able to buy them outright.”
“Second floor costs, Rey.”
“Oh shit.”
“Yeah. And since everything’s afloat,”
“Prices will skyrocket.”
There was a knock on te car,
“Sir and Ma’ams! Payment for the battle!”
Tyler retrieved the duffel bag and the escorted by fifteen men private saluted before they left. The tall man sat down and opened the bag.
“Wisp and her crew get this. I alone was paid 5,000,000 for the defense. Rey 4,500,000.”
They whistled and he did the math.
“Wow. I got 9,445,750.”
Rey smiled.
“I got 8,545,350.”
Wisp and her girls all gaped at them and he smiled.
“We work hard and love our job.”
Thy laughed and Selena called. Wisp lifted an eyebrow as she saw the sexy blonde in her sweats and tube top.
“THAT’S your adviser, Gore? She’s a freakin SUPERMODEL!”
Selena smiled and stretched in a way her triple Ds bounced.
“Thank you. And I DID do some shoots in the service.”
Tyler and Rey looked at each other in mild surprise, then looked at Selena with veiled anger.
“Why.”
“Are we.”
“JUST FINDING,”
“THIS OUT NOW?!”
The group busted up laughing at the in sycn fury and Selena smirked.
“Surprise.”
Rey smirked as she licked her lips.
“Yes I have all my shoots…..and videos.”
Tyler looked at Rey and she smiled sweetly.
“Of course we’ll make a few lesbian pornos.”
“You’re too good for video.”
He hugged her.
“And this feels better then anything a mere video could give me.”
“Awwww!”
Rey was smiling like a happy idiot and red in the face while every other girl was smiling in pain at the adorable scene. Selena just slow clapped.
“Okay. GOOD ONE. And DAMN dude.”
He kissed the beautiful pink eyed blonde in his arms.
“Rey’s awesome.”
She sighed and snuggled RIGHT up against him now and he stroked her golden lockes while looking at Selena.
“So how bad was it, Selena?”
She sipped some of her own vodka.
“The player count when the logout failure was discovered was clocked at 4,500,000 players. After the first week it dropped to 3,500,000. After the battle of Tragonia, Tyler. The NEW player count? Brace.”
The group looked at her and she sighed.
“The new player count is holding at…..950,012 total players.”
The car was dead silent at the number and Tyler reacted first.
“You’re telling me, that in the span of ONE WEEK, 3,549,988‬ players died.”
She nodded.
“And in that ONE fight, no fewer then 2,549,988 died. The battle was labeled the Tragonian Massacre. Look, the battle is being added to the history books as an example of what will happen when unprepared troops are forced into a military situation. Congratulations. Tyler. You were instrumental in rewriting how militaries prepare for war and gave the world a VICIOUS wakeup call. As it proved our society is just NOT able to defend itself anymore in a pinch. Our children are next to helpless when in danger and the majority of deaths were gunshots that any idiot could have avoided. Some were FREAKING STANDING IN CLEAR VIEW OF THE ENEMY TAKING SELFIES!”
She rubbed her eyes now.
“The devs were vocal again. They said their suspicions were confirmed and that the world is ripe for another world war. So they’re game will be the battlefield. Seems they’re trying to remind people what happens when war breaks out. Tyler.”
He smirked.
“The volunteers?”
“I am going in after I get off the line. The world will refill the losses with their own people. The devs made it clear. New recruits are to be fed into the meatgrinder of TWOG and they want a solid diversity. Men, women, children, teenagers, adults, veterans, you get the idea.”
He nodded.
“Michelle?”
“Is one of the recruits. She’ll be drafted as a former nurse and will join the war effort since the game uses BRAIN waves NOTHING else. And at least there’s a mass of hospital beds open. ALL surviving players are known now as the Veterans.”
“And Razgriz?”
“YOU are the legends of TWOG. And Tyler? You’re one of the most hated people on the planet. And one of the most pitied. The world sees you as a kid forced to make a decision. And you made it. Without hesitating and with due consideration. Look I don’t know how to else to say this. EVERYONE knows your name. And they either hate you or love you and not a single soul can answer that question one way or another.”
He shrugged and kissed Rey.
“I made my choice. Now we just move on.”
Selena nodded understandingly.
“I agree. Well. Captain Selena Macgorden requesting pickup at Starting Area.”
Tyler smiled and looked at Rey.
“Let’s go collect our OTHER Soldier Barbie.”
She smiled and Wisp smirked.
“Train?”
“Fuck YES. We’ll take a job and roll the long way around. Selena. What’s your starting weapon gonna be?”
She smiled.
“M1908. That one with the side mounted rack of bullets.”
“Wow. Odd duck. Haven’t seen it yet inworld so.”
He shrugged and the group all geared up for the op.
“Head to the train station once you hit the dirt. And I were you I’d abuse the firing line in bootcamp.”
“Will do. It’ll be nice to fly in a helicopter again.”
The call ended and Tyler went to the railyard job board where he saw one for a long patrol of the interior before arcing into the enemy country. All told it was a full day trip and the payout was 150k base. 5 star trip. The railyard Baron came over as he took it.
“Black Death’s your line right? Scary gal that. Cars?”
“The command car, two artillery cars, two machinegun cars, two flat beds and a crane car, and the caboose.”
The man nodded.
“ready for anything. As would be expected of Goreleech himself.”
“Add an Antiair car too.”
“Cannon?”
“Hm…88 antiair.”
“That’s 250k for the car, sir.”
He paid and the engine’s fire was lit by Rey. Tyler climbed aboard the massive war train while the boiler heated up and the gauges moved. Wisp and her girls helped load guns and ready the command car for immediate deployment while Rey and Tyler did pre-deployment look overs. The ever wily soldier smirked and looked at the baron.
“The wheels I want painted blood red.”
“Scary. 45k.”
“Alright.”
The engine’s pressure gauges reached the needed level and he looked out behind the box-like coal tender.
“All aboard ladies!”
Wisp came up and clung to the side of the cab as he blew the whistle.
“The cars are connected and awaiting the engine.”
“I want you on an artillery gun, Wisp.”
“I’ll take the leading gun, Tyler. I love the name by the way. I’m Yukina.”
“I love THAT name.”
Rey nodded.
“ME too. You’re Japanese?”
Wisp smiled proudly.
“I am actually. Native Japan that lives in the States. I’ll be a big help in the Japanese themed battles since I speak the language fluently.”
Tyler smirked.
“Omae wa, oi eh Shindieru.”
“NANI?! Ha. Not bad for an American weeb. I’ll teach ya.”
“Thanks Wisp. Her too.”
“Sure.”
He blew the whistle again and Rey rung the bell before the train chugged it’s way out of it’s shed pulling the command car. Wisp was out in front guiding the train onto the turntable style track switcher while her crew were waiting to help connect the tender to the rest of the train. Tyler moved the locomotive into position and the turntable swung with ease to aim the command car at the end of the first artillery car. Tyler rang the bell as he backed the train up at a snails pace all the while keeping Rey and Wisp in sight as they gestured. The dirty blonde held her hand ip as he slotted the coupling into the artillery car and he waited for the nod as he let off steam in the cab.
“Still an awesome feeling.”
Rey came over after a few minutes.
“We’re set. All lines and cables secure. We’re ready to deploy.”
He blew the whistle hard now three times in a row as the train’s radio sparked.
“Artillery to engine. Wisp for Gore.”
Tyler smiled.
“I hear you, Wisp. All clear.”
“All clear. All cars all clear. Ready to move.”
The Baron was heard now.
“Callsign for the train, Gore?”
He smirked.
“It’s Gliepnir. Gliepnir is moving out.”
The train clanked and chugged on it’s way out of the railyard pulling it’s armaments. Tyler smiled as he handled the levers and maintained the gauges while Rey shoveled coal.
“Seriously. I love this feeling.”
Rey chuckled as she leaned on the wall.
“It’s awesome. And we got a full resupply on water, coal, ammo, and sand for 175k.”
He looked out the windshield as the train chugged along at 45 miles an hour.
“We’re moving along some good flatland now. And this is the third time I’ve been aboard a train EVER.”
She smiled at that as she looked at the passing grassland.
“It’s nice.”
“wait’ll we sail that aircraft carrier.”
“I love you too.”
He kissed her deeply and she smiled happily before they returned to their tasks. The soldier blew the whistle periodically while the ten foot funnel belched coal black smoke and steam as it moved.
“Gunners, all clear?”
Wisp chuckled as she panned her 88mm gun turret.
“All clear, Engine. This is AWESOME.”
“We’ll take the blimp out again soon ladies.”
Rey smiled.
“I wanna try that bomber.”
“Sure. You wanna fly it?”
“Bombardier.”
“I’ll fly, you bomb, and Wisp can be rear gunner. Her girls and Selena can be escort pilots.”
Wisp chuckled.
“I know how to fly rather well. So I’d be a better escort.”
“We’ll figure it out when we go wings out. I for one want to take Big Bertha for a run.”
They laughed at that as they rattled along the line through a forest now. Tyler smiling as he recognized it.
“This was the starting forest. Hey Rey. I killed my first tank over there.”
He pointed to a burned out husk.
“And there’s the first trench line I cleared.”
The blonde smiled as he pointed the trench out in the distance as they left the trees.
“I was with Brock on the northern line. YOU cleared TWO trenches while we were still struggling with one.”
Wisp chuckled on the radio.
“WE were still heading south to our line. Made us feel stupid hearing Goreleech had cleared two lines by himself.”
Tyler smiled at that as he looked ahead.
“I loved my job. On the waves our gains will be islands and sunken fleets. Mostly fleets. So we’ll have to do a lot of flight practice.”
Rey smiled.
“Paratroopers on aircraft carriers?”
“Or into the sea for sea boarding. We’ll see the map and go from there. We get our own destroyer we’ll do some piratin.”
The girls laughed as he brought the train from 45 miles an hour to a lower 20 as they entered the Starting city. The soldier smiled as he rang the bell and blew the whistle while Blackhawk helicopters flew the new recruits in by the dozen and they fastroped inside the coliseum. Rey smirked.
“I fell.”
“I did too.”
Tyler smiled.
“I landed like iron man.”
They sighed at that brag as he slowed the train to a crawl by the station. He lined the command car up perfectly with the platform and the engine with the water tower and coal tower. He let off steam and blew the whistle loud and proud. The brakes were engaged and he went to the station master for a refill on water. That cost 20k while the coal tender got a top up for 15k. The girls stretched their legs on the platform and Wisp looked at the crane car curiously.
“So, Gore, why the crane and cargo cars?”
He smiled as he looked at them.
“In case we found something. Like say a tank or another plane and needed to transport it.”
“Ah. It makes sense spoken out loud.”
Rey smiled as she cleaned her hair off in an outside sprinkler by the wooden station.
“Tyler’s got a SCARY loot sense, Wisp. I shit you not we were flying 500 feet off the ground chatting when he suddenly YANKED that plane around like someone fired a flare. I look and sure enough. He’d seen the rails leading into the mountain. To ME it looked like string on the ground.”
Sister222, one of Wisp’s crew, came over smirking. She was a tall, athletic girl with black hair and green eyes set into a fair skinned face. Her rack was modest and her outfit a tanktop and shorts. She spoke in a firm belltone.
“Nature doesn’t DO straight lines.”
He chuckled.
“Nope. How’s the command car?”
“Got a restock on food and drink for 25k. Also a full ammo resupply for 150k. Just to fill the dumps to capacity.”
“Smart. Alright. We’ll wait for the new blonde and head out.”
Rey looked at the engine.
“Think we can do some upgrading, Gore?”
“Not on mission. Got an idea?”
“Yeah. A better funnel for the smoke.”
“Smart. We’ll do that when we get back.”
The group went back to looking the long black train over while Tyler looked his BAR over on the train’s steps that led into the cab. Rey was beside him with her Lewis and he smiled.
“My BAR leveled to 10. I can add a reflex sight to it now.”
She smirked.
“My Lewis is level 10. I can add an extended drum. 97 rounds.”
“Nice.”
“You haven’t used you carcano in a while.”
“Yeah. Sniping’s fun an all but I prefer machineguns like the BAR.”
“Makes sense.”
Tyler looked at the platform as new players were moving about eh city getting a feel for the controls and feels. The a few noticed the massive black train sitting at the station. Tyler sighed and reached over into his duffle bag for the trench gun. Rey took her own looted Model 10 hunter shotgun. The soldier watched as a man in a white tanktop and green pants approached him. He stood at 6 feet tall with broad shoulders and blue eyes. His hair was neat cut and grey and his starting machinegun was a SMG-08 LMG version. He looked at the sitting teenager with the trench gun.
“You Goreleech?”
Tyler pumped the shotgun in a telling manner.
“I am. Problem?”
The man sighed.
“My three sons died in that last battle.”
“That’s their fault. This game gives you everything you need to be a good player. Up to YOU to put them to use.”
The man glared at him.
“I blame you.”
“Deal with it. If I hadn’t opened up that city, they’d still be sitting on their asses waiting for someone else to bail them out. Run along now, PRIVATE.”
The man glared at him but did move along. Rey sighed and rested her head on his shoulder.
“You okay, Rey?”
She smiled warmly at his hug.
“Yeah. People like that exhaust me. He blames YOU for THEIR failure.”
“whereas if they’d put their balls on and JOINED me on the frontlines, they’dda been JUSTA FINE.”
“Not FINE per se, but they’d be USEFUL.”
“I like yours better.”
He kissed her and they madeout for a bit before the blonde looked at his trench gun.
“Why that and not your 1887?”
“Bigger click.”
“True. Yet you can flip cock the 1887.”
“And that is yet another reason I fucking love you Shadow. You’re a GENIUS.”
She smiled happily as he took the lever action shotgun now.
“I love you, Tyler.”
He kissed her and looked into her pink eyes smiling.
“I love you too, Marrisa.”
She shivered.
“I like Rey better.”
“I like Gore better. Or whatever you call me. Every time you speak to me I get a little jolt down my spine.”
The blonde sighed dreamily at that and snuggled under his arm like a bird nuzzling her father.
“Okay you two. Get a room.”
Wisp’s mildly irritated voice made them chuckle and he looked at their friend.
“No sign of her?”
“None. There another station in the city?”
He looked on his map.
“Ha. There is. Watch this. 50 bucks say she went to the OTHER station.”
The girls placed bets and he blew the train’s whistle hard. The deep note echoed off the stone structures and was heard for a good few miles in the city. Then he sat back down.
“Now we wait. See if she heard that.”
Wisp sat beside the duo on his other side.
“So we’re just on patrol?”
He ran the route on his finger.
“Mostly. Same time we’ll get ambushed by enemy leftovers in a few places and need to put them down. Once we cross into this more arid region here we’ll encounter some heavier resistance. Since it’s still Nazerik.”
Rey smiled as she looked.
“We’ll swap out drivers and tender.”
“Yup. Wisp?”
“I’ll take a look.”
Tyler got up and led her into the cab.
“Okay. This gauge is steam pressure. Higher it is the better, but if it enters this part, pull this lever. Let’s off excess steam to prevent a boiler blast. This is the train’s throttle. Keep her at 45 for cruising or you risk a derailment.”
He ran down the various levers, gauges, and meters for driving the train and showed her how everything worked. The dirty blonde listened hard and asked question periodically until she had driving the immense war train down. Then he taught Rey to as well. She not needing as much help since she watched him do it since he’d GOTTEN the thing. Then he went ahead and trained everyone on driving the Black Death. Once they were trained the friends cracked open some ice cold beers while waiting for their new blonde. Tyler looked at the station as he threw a drink back and noted a spindly woman in a green nurse’s uniform leaving the crowd.
“Ahhh CRAP.”
Wisp and Rey looked at him and he sighed.
“My foster Mother.”
“Oh fuck.”
“She’s a miserable shrew.”
The soldier took his 1887 over now and set it in hands reach as Rey looked at him.
“Hey why didn’t you use that in the battle to take Tragonia, Tyler?”
“Oddly enough that double barrel had the better range and spread.”
“Ah. It WAS kinda cool seeing you blast people with it.”
“Thanks. I WANTED to use the 1887 but I need to practice flip cocking it.”
Wisp chuckled.
“It’s simple. Here.”
She took the weapon and spun it on her hand. There was a click and a shell was slammed into the chamber. Tyler took the weapon and mirrored her movement to perfection and smiled at the rechamber.
“Wow, Wisp.”
“I have one as my secondary. I akimbo them too sometimes.”
“Arnie would be proud.”
The friends laughed at that and Rey smirked.
“I want a SPAZ12.”
“I am getting the first Spaz, Rey. ACCEPT IT.”
She licked her lips at him.
“I think we can work out…..a deal.”
He kissed her and she smiled.
“Love you too.”
Tyler smiled at that and lit up a cigarette.
“Selfish fuck. Bum me too!”
“Yeah ya sonuvabitch!”
He lit the girls up and they got another beer as the spindly woman spotted them. Tyler was looking at the pamphlet for his BAR when he noted something.
“Huh. I can upgrade the chassis for the BAR.”
Rey looked.
“To WHAT?”
“Bronze.”
“Ha. Looks like 30 is gold.”
“I for one want that golden leopard print.”
Wisp smiled.
“Bar’s a sexy gun anyway so that’d make it the better.”
He smiled as he took another swig.
“Tru dat. I can make the wood in my carcano be made from solid freakin ivory from an elephant tusk.”
“That’s kinda awesome.”
“Damn straight.”
“You are a monster.”
They looked at the horrified voice to see the spindly woman looking at him in disgust. Tyler rubbed his eyes.
“Go away, Michell. I got work to do.”
“I will NOT. YOU need to be reminded-“
The gun clicked and was in her face. His eyes were cold.
“Run. AWAY. I have far too many more important things to worry about then some miserable old shrew with a control complex. And YOU are NOT allowed on MY train. PERIOD.”
Michelle sighed.
“You NEVER should have gotten out of that group home. You’re a heartless sociopath that belongs in prison.”
Rey kissed him sweetly.
“And I LOVE him for it!”
He chuckled and lowered the gun as he madeout with her for a minute.
“Love you too, Rey.”
She smiled and snuggled against him while Wisp chuckled.
“She’s MISERABLE. Foster care huh?”
“Yeah. Me family’s a mess-“
“You RAPED your SISTER-“
He shot her in the leg and she dropped as he slammed the next round into the chamber.
“NO. I did. NOT. She. LIED.”
He shot the screaming woman in the leg again.
“I have said this time and time again, I DIDN’T. She SET ME UP.”
He emptied the gun into her with a fury that scared the watching girls and once the gun was empty he was stomping on the barely alive woman’s body with a vicious force.
“I did NOT.”
All the while repeating the words with a venom that sent a shiver down Rey’s spine.
“Tyler?”
He stopped mid stomp and shuddered as a dark anger lifted off his frame. Then he sighed and stabbed the dead woman with a revive needle. She was healed and scrambled away from the walking away man. Her face an expression of terror. Tyler sighed as he sat down between the nervous girls.
“My sister was the favorite of the family for years. I was the smart one. Well. One day I scored a perfect score on a ridiculously hard test and got a guaranteed free ride to college. SHE failed said test and was sent back three grades due to her inability to solve 1+1 without a calculator. Well. I was the new favorite and her superiority complex was too small to handle it. I came home, and was faced by her on the floor naked with a white liquid between her legs…….just as our neighbor came in the other door. She cried rape and since I had a history of violence, they believed her.”
He sipped his beer and Rey gulped.
“History of violence?”
“I beat up bullies for a living. My school had a massive bullying problem and I was one of the favorites. Problem was I knew how to throw a punch. After a time I’d get hired by kids for protection.”
he sipped his beer and Rey let out a deep breath.
“You’re not lying. I can tell. I believe you.”
He smiled as she hugged him and Wisp hugged him too.
“My brother was killed by yakuza for something similar. I believe you.”
Michelle was looking at the boy getting hugs from the two girls in terror.
“You’re evil.”
They ignored her as Tyler spotted a familiar busty blonde walking onto the platform.
“About FUCKING time Selena! Over here!”
The blonde soldier came over with her duffel bag and M1908 rack fed machinegun. She kissed him on sight and then Rey once she got her lips back.
“Sorry kids. I went to the wrong platform.”
“Pay up!”
He made 500 bucks and the girls laughed. The tall soldier smiled as he stood up and Selena joined him in the cab with Rey. Wisp gave the whistle and the girls all loaded into their cars as Tyler looked Selena’s outfit over. The tall sexy blonde had opted for an open front vest that showed off her marvelous cleavage and skin while for pants she wore denim booty shorts and combat boots. She smirked at his look over.
“I can take the vest OFF.”
“Ha. Once we’re out of sight of the city.”
“GOOD MAN. Alright. MY spot?”
“For now sit tight and we’ll get rolling. I’ll train you on Black death’s controls and go from there.”
Rey felt the older blonde up and whistled.
“Wow, Selena. Your tits are harder then mine.”
“I know.”
Tyler felt them now and HE whistled.
“Wow Rey. You’re right. Nice.”
Rey grabbed the shovel now as the train woke back up. Tyler blew the whistle and rang the bell as wisp came over the radio.
“All aboard and all guns manned.”
“Alright. Gleipnir is MOVIN OUT!”
The train pulled out of the station with a rattle and Selena was taught how to drive the massive beast. Once she was up to his snuff he passed her the bill.
“Long range patrol/linkup.”
She nodded and looked the details over.
“Alright. Armaments?”
“Have a look.”
She poked her head out the sight of the engine and whistled at the artillery and machinegun cars.
“Scary train. Why the cargo cars?”
“In case we find a tank or something to transport.”
“Ah.”
She looked at him.
“MY spot?”
“Cab security for the time being. YOU’RE in MY squad. Wisp is auxiliary support for the larger missions.”
“Good. You guys worked well together in that battle.”
“Wisp and her girls are good people. Plus they got heart.”
Wisp was heard.
“Thank you!”
“Sure thing Tainted Widow.”
“Oooh you DICK.”
He chuckled at her fury before looking out the windshield.
“Keep your eyes wide, Selena. See anything that looks interesting call it out.”
She leaned on the wall by the cab looking out at the city. Tyler keeping the train at a slow 10 miles an hour to prevent an accident.
“Like caves, rails, roads, and the like?”
“Yup. This is part patrol, part scavenger run. You see an airfield or abandoned depot speak up.”
“roger. Day to day?”
“Well. Everything I’ve BEEN doing minus the daily phonecall.”
“The advisors came in too. Our bodies are now held as national treasures and were sealed inside classified facilities.”
“Cool. Most will have to grind for a bit before they can move to the front but that’s nothing for us to worry about.”
Rey shoveled coal as they chatted.
“Once we’re up to speed, Selena we’re assaulting the capital. US and Wisp’s crew.”
The blonde captain frowned.
“So soon?”
Tyler smirked.
“The enemy lost a lot of resources in that assault Selena. A LOT. They’re in full retreat and if we let them recover the war will just drag on. Once we report back, Wisp and us are loading into the white Zeppelin with my monowing, Rey’s monowing, that Gotha Bomber, and a fighter for you, and we’re taking the fight to them. We do it right, we can win the war for the first floor and move to the next.”
The busty blonde woman nodded.
“Sounds good. And the history books are filled with wars that dragged on from pushes that WEREN’T capitalized on. What’s the next floor?”
“Sea warfare.”
“I am getting a tiger print bikini.”
Rey smiled.
“we got enough pelt left for you.”
The man smiled as they pulled out of the city.
“And yes we will steal our own aircraft carrier, Selena.”
“Ha. I kinda like the train.”
“Sadly we’ll lose our land vehicles besides carrier based ones for this floor. But they’ll be waiting for us in the third floor. That one is a mix of mountains, forests, and some desert I think.”
She went to light a cig,
“NOT next to a freakin car of coal, Selena.”
And sheepishly put the unlit thing in her pocket.
“Sorry.”
Rey sighed as she shoveled more coal into the firebox.
“I ama blonde. And I didn’t do that.”
Tyler kissed her.
“YOU are a SMART blonde.”
“Damn straight.”
Selena smirked.
“Shadow died last year.”
She got a hug but the woman smiled warmly.
“He lived a long life. And it was time.”
The friends smiled and Tyler looked out the windshield again and noted the long line ahead.
“Increasing speed to 45.”
“Acknowledged. Speed increase to 45.”
Tyler moved the lever forward and Rey had the next scoop in the firebox as he blew the whistle. Selena smiled.
“Go for it.”
She blew it herself now and giggled like a little girl.
“I’ve ALWAYS wanted to do that!”
he kissed her.
“You’ll get to drive it yourself since we’re swapping drivers and shovel.”
“yay!”
Rey smirked as SHE kissed her now.
“SHARE her mouth.”
“Yes rey.”
Selena just smiled as she got felt too.
“I am mad I didn’t jpin in sooner.”
Her shorts were pulled down now and Rey licked her slit.
“Don’t. Move.”
Selena moaned as the hungry blonde fed on her succulent slit.
“Oooh I love this already!”
Tyler smiled as the horny woman was gotten off by his girlfriend before Rey shoved her to her knees before her boyfriend. Who stuffed his dick in her mouth. Selena bobbed for apples like a good girl and Rey shared her taste with her boyfriend. The blonde woman got a mouthful and swallowed every drop before smiling.
“We are going to have a LOT of fun together, kids.”
Tyler chuckled as he zipped up and she swallowed again.
“NO more sex in the morning train in the cab.”
They laughed and Rey noted the landscape was mostly flat grassland with some minor hills here and there.
“And this is nice too.”
He smiled.
“Yeah it is. I love it.”
Wisp’s voice came over the radio.
“88 to engine.”
“Whatchya got, Wisp?”
“11 oclock I see some shapes sticking up.”
Selena pulled his binoculars out as Tyler slowed the train from 45 to 25 miles an hour.
“I see it, Wisp. We got eyes on a town.”
Tyler looked now,
“And it’s got a station. Hm. I don’t see any people.”
Rey frowned.
“Ambush?”
“Doubtful. This far from the frontline? Highly doubtful. Still. Machineguns. Cock em.”
The girls loaded guns as he brought the armoured train to a slower crawl before blowing the whistle loud and proud. The stone built town had no reaction. He frowned and used the binoculars to scout the tracks ahead. And smirked.
“Ambush. They rigged the tracks with a derailer. Alright. Wisp, the town is declared hostile. Drop the sky.”
“roger. 88s FIRE!”
the four guns fired and the town came to immediate life as a mass of enemy troops, cut off from the main forces and their homeland, staged a last stand to do SOMETHING for their country, but only succeeded in offering target practice for the train’s crew. Tyler disarmed the train derailer before moving into the town itself. There the soldier left Selena and a few others to guard said train while he, Wisp, and rey investigated the town properly. Tyler walked into the station Master’s office and found a safe he cracked. Inside the contents made him smile.
“I got more gold bullions ladies.”
Rey came in with some paperwork.
“Old files and outdated intel. Looks like they got left behind and wanted to die in battle.”
“Makes sense. I got maybe 750k in gold here. Plus this.”
He pulled an Oberez bolt action pistol from the safe. Rey tilted her head at the odd thing.
“What the fuck is that?”
“Oberez bolt action pistol. Shoots .303.”
“Wow. Weird.”
“Oh yeah it’s weird. Effective though.”
Wisp came in now.
“You guys should see this.”
The pair followed her through the small town and she tilted her head at the odd sidearm.
“Weird era.”
“So weird.”
“Give it to Selena.”
He nodded.
“Good call Shadow.”
Wisp led them to a larger building with a pair of double doors which she threw open. Inside the thing sat a full artillery truck. The dirty blonde smiled.
“It’s got an 88mm on there and the tank’s full.”
Tyler whistled at the find.
“Nice find, Wisp. 88mm artillery deuce and a half. We’ll load it on the train.”
The blonde girlfriend climbed into the cab as Tyler and Wisp looted the ammo dump for shells and loaded them onto the truck. Then they guided the thing to the crane car where the entire crew came together to get it loaded and secured. Selena smiling as the efficient team worked. Tyler was at the controls for the crane, Wisp spotter, Rey on the truck with the straps, and the rest all using guiding lines while Selena kept watch with his legendary carcano.
“You kids work better together then some SEAL teams I’ve met.”
The truck was locked in place with the cannon in the bed now an extra 88mm cannon for the train since it rotated. Tyler and the girls retook positions before he threw the lever and blew the whistle. Selena looked at him as they got moving.
“So the artillery truck?”
“we’ll use as field support when attacking without tanks.”
“Smart. So for now we’re resting.”
“Yup. Even if we got jumped, Black death is BUILT for resisting direct hits from shells. So this is also an R&R trip too.”
Rey passed Selena the shovel.
“Your turn to shovel coal.”
“Sure.”
The blonde then sat on the steps of the train and he smiled.
“Better in the tender, Rey.”
“Yeah. I forgot.”
The blonde sat on the tender now and smiled as the train chugged along the line. Tyler looked out the windshield on the right of the cab and noted the line was clear. Wisp came over.
“All clear, Gore.”
“Roger all clear, Wisp.”
They chugged along for a few hours until the sun started going down and he smiled.
“Wisp and Sister222 to engine for driver shift.”
“Roger, roger. Sleep?”
“4 hours driver, then swap. Me and Rey take first shift on the night train.”
The blonde smiled as Wisp and her friend climbed into the cab over the coal tender. Selena followed the couple out of the engine and into the command car where they showered. Once clean tyler sat on the couch and Rey snuggled against him and Selena got his other side. The tall woman smirked as she rested her head on his chest.
“Yes we will fuck a lot.”
Rey kissed her.
“Good.”
Tyler kissed them both before he smiled.
“So how often will re get recruits, Selena?”
“Every 6 months. Or more if another slaughter takes place.”
“Outside information?”
“They have experts waiting for any and all questions. Call my former number on the radio and they answer.”
He nodded as he stroked their blonde hair.
“Rey is the primary.”
They laughed at that one and Selena smiled.
“I got no problem with that.”
Rey smirked as she licked Selena’s exposed nipple. Since she had left her vest on a bunk.
“I like your nipple.”
Tyler smiled.
“Alright let’s get this out of our systems.”
The three went to his bunk set by the door and Selena was all but TACKLED into the thing by a naked Rey and Tyler. The blonde woman moaned as he fit into her and started thrusting.
“Ooooh I SHOULD’VE JUMPED IN SOONER!”
“Her pussy is AMAZING, Rey!”
“Suck on her tit!”
The duo attacked their new blonde for a few hours with numerous orgasms, floods, position changes and screams. Tyler finally finished inside Rey’s tightness and fell into her own impressive bust while Selena dropped as well. Rey’s mouth on her slit. The trio panted hard in their sweaty sex pile for a bit before Tyler and Selena got off Rey and the man laid between them.
“Blonde threesomes are just DIFFERENT man.”
They laughed at his tired verdict and Selena smiled tiredly.
“Best sex in YEARS kids. I am sorry I waited so long.”
Rey smiled as she kissed her.
“We’ll make up for lost orgies. Lily and Candice.”
“I love you two.”
Tyler smiled as he held them to his chest.
“I love you two. And I’m hungry.”
They laughed at that and showered again before feasting on some good hotdogs and fries of all things with ice cold water to wash it down. Tyler smiled as he looked out the car window to the darkened landscape.
“All clear, Wisp?”
The dirty blonde driver chuckled on the radio.
“All clear. And the radio let us listen.”
“I hope you enjoyed the ear sex.”
“we DID. And there is a mass orgy in our future now. Once a few more girls get feisty.”
Rey licked her lips seductively.
“I love my life.”
Selena was topless and her rack bounced every now and then with the train.
“ME too, Rey. MEEEE too.”
Tyler smiled at that heartfelt truth before he sighed.
“Rey an I’s turn at the wheel.”
Selena smiled.
“I’ll keep it warm.”
The pair climbed into the cab and Wisp and Sister222 tagged out.
“Still plenty of coal and water, Tyler.”
“Alright. Next pairing is Sister666 and Buffy55.”
The named girls nodded as he took the lever and flipped the bloodred light on the nose to blaring. Rey smiled as she watched the darkened landscape passing by from the cab.
“Now THIS is mildly romantic.”
He kissed her.
“We’ll go 6 hours for this.”
“sleep in the day?”
“We ARE the most used to this.”
“True.”
The pair relaxed but kept watch on the lines ahead. The nighttime air cool and refreshing to the watchmen. Tyler keeping the train at a steady 45 miles an hour while Rey routinely shoveled coal into the firebox. He smiled as the red light of the train cast an eerie light ahead.
“Not a SOUL in their right mind would attack a black train with the markings I got on it.”
Rey used a feature to take a cinematic video of the train.
“Oh my god. Tyler you have to see how this looks.”
The soldier looked at the screen and from a distance it looked like a red glowing skull was careening along the railroad and the single eye lit up a solid football field ahead.
“THAT is so FREAKIN badass I love it.”
She smiled as she hit save.
“That’ll make for on hell of a point.”
“Oh fuck yeah. We ride up to the capital in THIS we’ll make a fucking statement.”
“Too bad the air raid would be far more efficient.”
“Yeah. Always next time.”
“So true.”
He looked ahead and noted they were entering a forest.
“Watch out. Forest incoming.”
“Got it.”
The train rattled on and Tyler smiled at the six hour mark.
“Sister666 and Buffy45 swap out.”
The tired and waking voices were heard.
“Kay.”
“We’ll be right there.”
The girls arrived wide awake and they tagged out. Tyler and Rey returned to the command car and changed into their bed clothes before climbing in beside Selena. Tyler smiled as she was naked under the blankets and Rey smirked.
“Why not?”
And her gown and panties were tossed aside so she could go naked. He smiled.
“My sweats are made from grizzly and tiger.”
The girls snuggled against him and enjoyed the fur on their skin. Tyler smiled as he kissed them.
“Night Rey, Night Selena. I love you, Rey. Love you too, Selena.”
“I see no favorites here.”
“She’s the primary.”
“Ha.”



I’M WORKIN ON THE RAILROAD. ALLL THE LIVELONG DAY! AND THAT WAS MORE CRINGEY AN I THOUGHT.
RANK: COLONEL.
DAY 8
CASH: 9,445,750



Tyler woke to the gentle rocking of the war train and the feel of TWO beautiful naked girls in his arms. He smiled and kissed rey awake.
“I love your romance.”
She opened her pink eyes and smiled at him. Then they both looked to see Selena asleep on her back beside them with her arm over her face. Rey smirked at her softly rising breasts.
“Let’s get her.”
The pair moved into position and Tyler smirked as he slid into the sleeping blonde while rey kissed her.
“Morning!”
Selena woke with a start that quickly became a moan at the good thrusting.
“Oooh GOOOD MORNING! And this feels GREAT!”
The trio had a morning threesome before cleaning up in the shower and getting dressed. The soldier smiled as they had a breakfast of bacon and toast.
“Britbitch66 how’s it looking?”
The girl chuckled.
“All clear, Sir. I got Ashielia420 on coal duty. Boiler is half empty though.”
“Roger. We’ll keep an eye out for water towers now.”
Wisp came in now in her usual gear.
“Was a quiet night. Today?”
He smiled.
“Continue the patrol and seeing what else in the region catches our eye. This area was deserted by the other players so there’s no telling WHAT is out here.”
The dirty blonde sat at their table.
“We got a telegram from Tragonia this morning. Basically an update from the city. The survivors of the war last night are shellshocked HARD. Most have such freakin trauma they committed suicide. The number of suicides are holding at 250k.”
Selena nodded grimly.
“That makes sense. Hell some soldiers off themselves after their first taste of real war. Even IF they’d spent years training.”
Tyler used the radio and a busty brunette answered.
“Sir. How can I assist?”
“The survivor count.”
“One moment……it is currently stable at 450,0012 survivors Sir.”
“Thanks a lot miss?”
She smiled.
“LT Bridget. And I am a staunch lesbian.”
Selena snorted.
“So was I.”
“Oh dear. Well. I am VERY happily married.”
Tyler chuckled at her sweet voice.
“Thanks Bridget.”
“Happy to assist.”
She faded out and he sighed to the group.
“500k killed themselves last night. Okay. I will ballpark the survivors at 150k useful.”
Rey nodded as she sipped her coffee.
“That sounds fair. And we’ll say 35k actual fighters.”
Selena nodded now.
“Since the overwhelming majority of recruits always scrub out. Yeah.”
Tyler sighed.
“Put of 4,500,000 million players, we’re looking at 15,012 actual fighters. That is just pathetic.”
Wisp shrugged.
“I see the experiment the devs were going for. Today’s children just are NOT able to stan up for themselves. AT ALL. They’d happily roll over and take it in the ass rather then fight back. OR just hide. If another world war broke out with an ACTUAL fighting force, they’d win. Period.”
Selena looked at her.
“You have no idea how right you are. America is a prime example. You out yourself as an American back in the 50s, people in other countries just got the FUCK out of your way. NOW you out yourself as an American they treat you like a disgusting slob. I once saw a kid from Boston get charged three times as much for a hotdog as a native in Italy once. The kid called him out for it and the owner merely told him to deal with it. And the kid slumped, put his head down, and walked away. I called him out and the kid said I was the bad guy for infringing on his rights to charge what he wanted. The shopowner just flipped him off and said that was what was wrong with Americans these days. No spine.”
Tyler smirked.
“well. The weak were weeded out.”
Rey nodded.
“Any word on retards getting shoved into the grinder Selena?”
The blonde woman smirked.
“Oh they’re being forced in too. The devs are making a point here. I saw no fewer then ten retards being loaded onto trucks by NPCs with bombs as a suicide truck.”
Tyler shrugged and looked out the window on the car.
“Nothing we need about. Alright. I’ll be on the engine with Selena this time. Rey and Wisp on the guns.”
The blonde girlfriend pouted and he kissed her.
“Oh come on, Rey. You know it’s to prevent burnout.”
“So why aren’t YOU swapping out?”
“I am. At noon I’ll take a stint in an 88 with Wisp while you drive the train with Sister222.”
“Boo. I want to be with you.”
He kissed her deeply and left her breathless.
“Okay.”
“I love you too, Marrisa.”
she smiled at that.
“I love you too, Tyler.”
Selena chuckled.
“You two are cute.”
The soldier smiled at that before they split. He and Selena relieved the girls in the engine while Rey and Sister222 manned the big guns. Gliepnir rattled along the rails and Selena looked at him as he handled the levers.
“So you got something to say?”
“Yeah. My sister.”
She sighed and passed him a beer.
“I read the profile. And she was forced in here too.”
He leaned on the wall and looked at her sipping his beer.
“So you know.”
The blonde nodded.
“I do. You didn’t do it. And yet were treated as if you DID. Yeah. Once I went public with that she was the FIRST to be ‘volunteered’. No clue where she is though.”
He sighed and looked out the windshield.
“And my hirings.”
“It explains why this game didn’t even make you bat an eyelid. You were RAISED in a warzone.”
“And I the best at it.”
The man finished his beer and threw it off the train and one of the girls plugged it with a rifle.
“Helluva shot Rey!”
“Thank you!”
He chuckled at her voice and Selena patted his shoulder.
“Rey’s a good girl. I’m glad you found her.”
Tyler smiled warmly at that.
“I love her. For real I do. Oddly enough. And it did not take long.”
“No it did not. But. The good ones don’t NEED long to see the truth.”
He smiled at that and looked ahead as the train approached a trestle. That made him frown.
“Heads up. Trestle ahead. Dropping speed to 30.”
“roger speed decrease to 30.”
Selena looked herself now and noted the solid construction.
“It’s a heavy support bridge, Tyler. No signs of sabotage. Proceed.”
“Caution.”
“Smart man.”
The train creeped along the bridge and he got another beer from Selena, chugged it, and threw it into the canyon they were crossing. Rey pegged it as it nearly vanished from sight and he chuckled.
“Love you too, Rey.”
“Hey Tyler. Look down there. 9 o clock low.”
Selena looked and she blinked.
“There’s another train down there, Tyler.”
“I’ll look once we get OURS off this deathtrap.”
“Smart.”
Tyler wheeled Gliepnir onto the safety of land before locking her up and heading onto the bridge. There he looked into the canyon where sure enough, the wreckage of another armoured train lay at the bottom of the canyon.
“That thing’s got a freakin 105mm cannon car. Holy.”
He lowered the binoculars and looked at Selena.
“Thing we can reach it?”
She frowned and scanned the canyon proper now.
“MAYBE? WHY would we?”
“That train might have a pamphlet. Or the car at least. I THINK we can use the crane cars to lift the cannon car out of the canyon though.”
Wisp came over now and looked at the car’s position.
“I’d say not without crane. We had the Zeppelin it’d be easy. But we’d just tip our car over.”
“That cannon is useful. I’ll use the crane car to repel into the canyon.”
Selena sighed.
“Alright. Be careful. We got four cables in the event of accident.”
“And two medics.”
Rey slumped.
“reckless idiot.”
“But I love you, Rey.”
“Ugh.”
The train was backed onto the bridge and Tyler attached to the crane’s cables while Selena handled the controls.
“All set.”
“Drop.”
The soldier was hooked by way of a makeshift harness and the blonde lowered him into the canyon towards the dead armoured train. He had his 1887 lever action shotgun at the ready as he descended. The canyon was shaped in a giant V and the train had close to twenty cars and a MASSIVE engine he kinda liked the look of. It seemed like a bigger, MEANER version of Gleipnir’s mallard. Selena lowered him onto the dirt of the canyon floor and he waved a reflective lid for the detach before moving to investigate the train. He noting right away the thing wasn’t THAT old. As the grey paint wasn’t that chipped nor was there any REAL rust visible on the engine at all. Tyler moved along the badly damaged locomotive and noted the cab was intact. So he climbed up the side of it since it WAS on it’s side. The boiler had exploded and from the plant life around it, the water had been pure. Tyler looked into the fully enclosed 8 person cab of the train and noted a set of dead bodies of the former driver and stoker. He looted their pockets and found nothing. So he moved along the twenty car train until he reached the shattered command car. The thing slate grey and cared for 60 in it’s heyday. The thing now was badly crumpled from the fall and all the glass shattered. He dropped inside the thing and smirked as he was faced by the crushed remains of the train commander under a desk. The once ornate wood now rotting and the cloth of the once luxurious command car molding. Tyler threw the desk aside and in the man’s green festering hand was the pamphlet for the train itself. Tyler took it and looked at the name.
“The Iron Steed. Another iconic. And a MEAN one.”
He searched the rest of the train and looted the safe. That yielded a whopping 4,500,000 dollars and a slate grey Schofield revolver with an Iron Horse emblem on it. That was it for loot though and he returned to the cable. He tugged it three times after reattach and returned to Gliepnir.

“That thing is a MONSTER.”
He passed the pamphlet around for the train and Selena blinked as he detached from the cable.
“The Iron Steed? I heard of the legend from the first world war. It’s said to be an untouchable train that used SHIPS CANNONS as artillery and had over a hundred guns. But it was lost to time.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked at the wreckage in the canyon.
“We found it. And we’ll have it restored back at Tragonia.”
Wisp looked at him.
“How’s it work?”
“I present the pamphlet to the Yard baron, pay the retrieval bill, and then pay the restoration bill. At a base I am ballparking it 4,500,000.”
Selena nodded as they returned to the cab.
“That WOULD fit the trope. And I can’t believe we just FOUND it.”
Tyler smiled as they got moving.
“And how many think to LOOK?”
“That is a very fair point. So you got TWO iconic armored trains.”
He smiled.
“Hey rey.”
She came over and he gave her the pamphlet. The blonde hugged him hard.
“Love you too!”
He then slapped the schofield into her hand and she beamed.
“I love you more!”
“I’ll get her fixed up for you too.”
“Still love you more!”
Selena smiled at the gesture.
“Gifting your girlfriend an entire iconic armored train? You’re a little different.”
He chuckled as they got moving again.
“Iron Steed’s a mean beast. That engine is like two of Gliepnir.”
“It’s actually the MKVI mallard.”
“Ah. Scary beast.”
“That one?”
“Overkill. PURE overkill. Once it’s restored and woken up, Rey and I can use it to pincer a city between us.”
“Scary image.”
They were moving along the flatlands again and he looked at the water gauge.
“There should be a water tower ahead soon. Water’s at a quarter.”
Selena looked.
“There.”
They stopped again to refill water and it cost tyler 45k for a full boiler. Then they were moving. The man smiled.
“Rey and Sister222 to the front.”
“Kay!”
The swapped driver duties and Tyler climbed into the 88mm turret for his turn on guard duty while Selena took the other turret. The soldier smiled as he rotated the turret.
“This’ll be so much fun in a tiger tank.”
Selena chuckled as she scanned her sector.
“Oh absolutely.”
Tyler panned the turret to the west now and used his binoculars to zoom in.
“Heads up. I got riders western flank range 500.”
All the guns aimed in that direction and tyler looked at the opposite where he saw more horses.
“Looks like we got target practice ladies. They’re leftovers from the Nazerik cavalry. Open fire.”
The guns opened up and the enemy riders were completely outmatched. Tyler’s 88mm accounting for a group of four from the blast alone while Rey and Sister222 had the train moving at a steady 35 miles an hour four maximum destruction. The riders were obliterated and Tyler smiled at the successful slaughter.
“Good kills ladies. Alright. Settle in for rest.”
They did just that and the soldier smiled as he panned the turret around scanning the grassland scape around them. Selena was in the shower after their brief engagement and after the water stopped running he felt his pants get pulled ad his dick placed in a mouth. He smiled as the horny blonde got a drink from the hose and went off to take up a spot by the window. Tyler sat in the turret for another hour before he swapped with Selena and Wisp. The blonde licked her lips and he stole her shorts for that and made her sit naked in the turret.
“Wow.”
“Spread em toots.”
Selena busted up laughing at THAT demand but happily obeyed the order. He fed on her tasty slit and she groaned in orgasm before he went to the engine and left her naked. Rey smiled as he joined her in the cab.
“Yay.”
Sister222 left the couple with a smirk.
“I see I am not needed here.”
The tall man took his spot at the lever and window while Rey worked the shovel. He kissed her and she smacked her lips, loving the aftertaste of Selena.
“we’re attacking her again>”
“Damn right we are.”
The couple kissed the pact seal and Tyler smiled as he looked out the windshield at the rails ahead.
“Still clear.”
Rey leaned on the cab wall.
“I’m kinda bored. Train rides are fun and sex is great, but I wanna get off the floor.”
He smiled at that.
“I do too. We’ll be off the floor soon enough. We’re-hrm?”
He looked out the windshield of the train now and noted the landscape was morphing from grassland to more arid. That made him nod.
“Alright. We’re entering Nazerik. Man the guns and heads on a swivel ladies.”
Rey smiled widely as she pulled her Lewis and set it on a rack.
“Set.”
The train came to life with the girls manning their cars and turrets as Tyler flipped the safeties off the front mounted guns. The train rattled into the enemy’s homeland and Tyler hung the map on a small section of cab to trace their route.
“We’re entering some hilly areas ladies. We can expect visits from leftovers. No mercy and be aware this is the last leg of the trip. Once we circle around we are back in Tragonia.”
Wisp replied.
“Roger. The capital assault?”
“will commence as soon as we return to Tragonia. I want us in the air by the end of the day.”
“Roger, roger. All air?”
“Correct. And that blimp will be the launch for a midair assault. Selena.”
“Sir.”
“You, Me, and Rey will launch for a practice sortie to get you flight trained.”
“Understood. My bird?”
Rey looked at him.
“She’d need her own monowing, Gore.”
“We’ll hit an airfield or buy one. We’ll see. That blimp has the space on it’s runway for our seven planes.”
Selena was heard.
“Understood. I’ll learn quick.”
Tyler nodded as his sharp eyes scanned the hillsides.
“50 bucks say we find something-“
“Engine, eyes on a road.”
Only for Sister666’s mellow voice to sing out. Tyler slowed the train now and looked at the map.
“Direction, Sister666.”
“portside thirty yards.”
“It’s a hidden road. Not showing on the map. Selena, wisp, ready the artillery truck for exploratory raid.”
“Roger. Roster?”
“Me, Rey, and Selena. Wisp on the engine with Britbitch45. Keep her moving to prevent ambush. Will link once we find the end a the road.”
Sister666 was heard as she panned her 88mm along the road’s direction.
“I see it, Gore. It ends in a barn.”
“roger. Alright. We’ll go poke it.”
The train was brought to 5 miles an hour and Wisp took over driving with Sister222 while Tyler, Rey, and Selena leapt from the thing. Tyler had his BAR up, Rey her Lewis, and Selena her M1908 rifle. The trio were in a triangle with Tyler the tip as they got moving. The soldier led the way up the hill to the discovered road and he looked at the barn in the distance.
“Wanna bet it’s a car this time?”
Selena smirked.
“I’ll say truck.”
Rey smiled sweetly.
“Plane. Legendary Monowing plane.”
The bets were placed and they moved to the door. Selena and rey took up cover spots either side as tyler wound up and booted the things in. The wide doors slid open and inside rested a monowing plane of bright blue. The thing sat on three wheels with a single seat and four fixed forward Lewis guns in the wings and two on the nose and Tyler noted brackets for bombs and rockets on the under carriage. He smiled and paid his smiling girlfriend her 50 bucks.
“Love you too, Rey.”
Selena walked over to the plane and whistled.
“I love the color.”
“Let’s find the pamphlet.”
“Right.”
The trio searched the barn. Selena looked her plane over, Rey took the ground floor and Tyler searched the second. The brazen Soldier booted the office door in and was faced with a skeleton sitting at a desk in a blue coat with a wide brimmed hat. In it’s bony fist rested a neon blue sawed off shotgun with custom ebony wood and in it’s other was the plane’s pamphlet.
“Got it ladies.”
They gathered around the skeleton and Selena took the shotgun.
“Wow. It’s lighter then it should be.”
He smiled.
“Cause that’s the light variant. Made strictly as a side arm.”
He passed her the pamphlet and she claimed the hat so all three wore wide brimmed hats. Tyler looked at the desk after brushing the pile of bones aside and blinked as he saw something.
“Selena, see that?”
Rey smiled widely as she saw it nearly instantly while the other blonde took a moment.
“It’s just a decorative map….OH MY GOD.”
Tyler took the thing.
“it’s a TREASURE map. Look. The rail line leads along the route before we veer here to the left. We’d have to park the train for this, but we HAVE to go after it. Rey, we’ll bust the truck out.”
“Yeah. Treasure maps are ALWAYS worth going after. Alright. The plane?”
“It’s called Bluebird. We’ll wheel it to the train.”
The friends nodded and got to work. Tyler walked out and fired a green flare into the sky and the train’s whistle blew in acknowledgement. He then fired a gold colored flare and the whistle blew twice for of course. Then he was steering the plane while they pushed it to the armoured behemoth on the rails. Wisp backed the thing up to line it with the crane car before Tyler manned the controls.
“Dropping the boom.”
Rey and Selena had the straps on the fuselage while Wisp and Sister666 stowed the detached wings on the sides of the same car the truck was on. Once the plane was properly secured tyler had the crew convene in the command car where he showed the treasure map. He tapped the X.
“we’ll take the artillery truck with us. Me, Selena, and Rey. Wisp, you can your girls guard the train.”
The dirty blonde nodded.
“Understood. We’ll be fine since we’re good at defense.”
“Alright. Ya got the reins. You need to bail fire a red flare. We’ll link up here.”
He tapped another part of the line. The heads nodded and he smiled.
“Any questions?”
Crickets.
“Break.”
The friends went to their tasks. Tyler and Rey handled the train with Selena while Wisp handled guard details with the girls. The blonde soldier had the treasure map up as navigator.
“You run a tight ship, Tyler. I’m impressed.”
“I work at it. Plus THIS crew DOSEN’T need their hands held.”
That made them chuckle as Rey looked out at the landscape. It being more moorland now with some lesser hills.
“I’ll drive the truck, Gore.”
“I was gonna have Selena to it since she needs the practice.”
Rey smiled and kissed him.
“Guard then.”
“You’ll get to show off your stick skills soon enough, Rey.”
“I know. Just antsy.”
“I hear that. I’ll be on the big gun.”
Selena nodded as she traced the route with a finger.
“1,000 yards to full stop.”
“Rog. Wisp.”
“Crane is ready and truck is armed. 40 shells.”
He stopped the train in the stretch of flatland and passed the reins to Wisp. Then he and the girls loaded into the deuce and a half truck. Selena took the driver’s seat, Rey the passenger, and Tyler on the exposed 88mm artillery gun in the rear. He had his BAR beside him on the truck bed, Rey had her Lewis out the window, and Selena her M9108 beside her.
“All in, Gore.”
“Move out at 45.”
“roger.”
Wisp waved from the train.
“we’ll be fine!”
Tyler chuckled as he swiveled the gun, getting a feel for response time.
“They’ll be attacked while we’re away.”
Rey nodded as she scanned her sector.
“And we’ll roll up as they kill the last man.”
Selena had the stick shift truck rumbling as they traversed the moorland.
“And good call on having ME drive, Tyler.”
“All honesty you have more experience with these then we do.”
“You’re a helluva commander.”
Rey smiled.
“And Rey is one HELL of a girl. Is another reason I love her so much.”
“AWWW! I love you too!”
He chuckled and Selena sighed at the lovey dovey couple.
“Ugh.”
“Like we won’t fuck you too, Selena.”
“BESIDES the point!”
Rey reached over and slid a hand in her shorts.
“Wow, Tyler. She’s soaked down here.”
“Girl’s an addict. NOT in a moving truck SHE is driving.”
Rey caressed her slit lovingly as she withdrew her hand and Selena shivered.
“You EVIL girl.”
“Still tasty!”
Tyler chuckled at that evil as Selena nod squirmed from horniness.
“Poor Selena. If you weren’t wearing shorts she might be able to help.”
The truck lurched as the needing blonde YANKED her shorts off and sat bare assed on the leather and shoved Rey’s head in her lap.
“Now EAT it!”
“Yes ma’am!”
Tyler chuckled as the blonde made the other blonde orgasm from tongue play.
“NO shorts for her.”
“OR vest!”
“Great. I’m their talking sextoy.”
They laughed at her exasperation as she sat naked on a towel Rey gave her while driving the truck. Tyler looked ahead with his binoculars and noted they were still following the correct route.
“Still on course. My guess 5 minutes.”
Rey looked out the windshield at the dusty terrain ahead.
“Think it’ll be something big?”
Selena nodded as her naked breasts got warmed by the sun.
“This far out? Has to be. We get lucky it’ll be another iconic zeppelin.”
Tyler smirked.
“Or a freakin warship.”
The girls looked at him in mild disbelief.
“What?”
“She said?”
“There’s a river nearby the X. Selena. Ships get found in the Sahara all the time right?”
“Oh my god he’s got a point. If we find a WARSHIP, Tyler,”
He smiled and looked ahead.
“We’ll be well-prepared for the next floor. And let’s NOT get excited. At BEST we are looking at a light frigate.”
Rey smiled as they rolled on.
“Maybe a light frigate?”
“Most likely. If we DO find a ship, we’d need to claim the pamphlet, alert the commander of the army and pay for her to be refloated. Since it’s a SHIP we wouldn’t be able to able to board her until the next floor.”
Selena smiled.
“I served aboard an aircraft carrier, Tyler. I can help some.”
“Good. I know SOME warship shit. Nothing substantial.”
The friends looked ahead now as they approached the X and Tyler noted the glimmer in the distance that indicated a river.
“Alright. Sack up.”
“Can I get dressed now?”
“Shorts only, Selena.”
“Damned sex addicts.”
“Like YOU got any room to bitch.”
She sighed as her shorts were returned.
“Dammit.”
Tyler looked into the distance and noted a shadow by the water.
“I got eyes on a large lump sitting by the river. No clue what it is though.”
Selena drove the truck up over a hill and Tyler got a clean view of the object.
“Bingo. We got a run aground warship. Looks like….yup. Light cruiser. And no guards so she’s been scuttled.”
Rey whistled as she looked herself now at the craft.
“I count like 18 guns on her, Tyler.”
“Most likely a runner. Selena. Slow and steady.”
“roger.”
He loaded a shell into the breech of the 88mm as they approached cautiously. Selena noted the lonely cry of seabirds over the engine’s rumble.
“There’s no one else around, Tyler. Not with this many birds.”
“Let’s find out for sure.”
“Sure.”
He aimed the 88mm at a dune in the distance and fired the thing. The round arced int the sand near the ship and exploded with a blast that echoed across the area and he got ZERO reaction other then a crater of burned sand. Tyler slammed the hatch shut on the next round.
“Move in.”
They drove the truck up to the massive ship and Tyler noted her hull was a deep grey steel and there was no signs of rust on her.
“My guess is she’s NOT a cruisier. She’s a frigate. Look there. Her length is off and those guns are only 100mm at the largest. Smallest are the usual 50cal machineguns.”
Selena nodded as she cast an eye over the hull.
“Now I get a good look at her, I think you’re right. She’s a light frigate. At BEST.”
“Alright. Let’s get aboard.”
The truck was parked and the trio approached the ladders hanging off the sides of the 75 meter long vessel. Tyler climbed aboard the frigate and noted the state of the wooden 15 foot wide deck.
“Deck’s about t start rotting. Looks like she’s been here a bit.”
The friends walked along her and Selena pointed out the turret of two 100mm cannons.
“Those and the one on her stern are her primary arms. VERY lightly armed for a warship in WWI. The machine guns are more to repel boarders.”
“We can sail her with 12 people.”
Rey nodded as she eyed the bridge.
“Easily. And to be honest, Tyler? That seems the MOST she could handle safely.”
“There’s a reason they were used as escorts, Marrisa.”
“Ew. I hate my name now. I’m Rey.”
“I’ve HATED my name. So you call me whatever and I’ll just enjoy the sound of your voice.”
She sighed happily and kissed him as Selena chuckled.
“You got a way, kid.”
“And here I feel like they’re super cringey.”
“They are. But since you MEAN it, it’s also sweet. I love you, Gore.”
“I love you too, Rey.”
He kissed her and they found the hatch into the bridge. Tyler smiled as he pulled his 1887 shotgun and flipcocked it.
“Let’s go say hi.”
Selena slapped her sawed off and Rey pumped her own trenchgun as Tyler opened the door. The trio stepped into the tower and Tyler had to scrunch up to fit properly.
“NO fat jokes.”
“Agreed.”
“YOU have not ONCE made a blonde joke. I will NOT open that door.”
He smiled at their easy acceptance as he led the way up the steps. They made slow going since the ship had so many blind corners and cramped spaces. Tyler breathed a sigh of relief as they found the bridge without issue.
“Okay. 1. I am too big for this shit. 2. I see the captain.”
The captain was rotting on the floor with a hole in his face and the pamphlet in his fist. Tyler took the white captain’s hat and the pamphlet while the ladies looked around at the gauges. The soldier looked at the pamphlet.
“Her name’s the ISS Dapple. Seems she’s a level one light frigate. I claimed her.”
Rey looked over.
“I got a white and black gun, Tyler. Not entirely sure WHAT it is though.”
He walked over as she set the weapon on a bipod. It being a long tube looking thing with a side mounted box magazine. Selena whistled.
“That’s an MG15 with the 200 round box. It’s the WWI equivalent of the MG42.”
Tyler hefted the nearly 5 foot long gun.
“we can replace the Lewis gun on my monowing with this since it has more ammo.”
Rey disagreed.
“I’d say we mount that on the Gotha for the firerate and ammo capacity. It needs protection more then your monowing does.”
Selena nodded.
“I agree. Bombers need all the protection they can get. Plus the Lewis is a better defensive gun to be perfectly honest.”
Tyler chuckled as Selena put it in her duffel.
“We’ll see what we can do. And if I can buy a few more. You’re BOTH right so there’s that.”
The friends moved to the captain’s quarters next and Tyler found a safe situated by the wall while the ladies looted the armory and wardrobe. He cracked the safe and tilted his head at the contents.
“What the?”
He took a SECOND pamphlet out and Selena looked at him curiously.
“what’s that? Another pamphlet?”
“No clue.”
He set it in the light from a nearby window.
“for special requisitions single use. Oh I get it. We can use this for a free upgrade at the base.”
Rey brightened up with idea.
“Use it to upgrade the White Zeppelin while we’re training! Use it to I dunno make it tougher!”
“Rey you are a fuckign GENIUS! We’ll do that!”
He kissed her hard as Selena smiled from the single locker armory.
“I got a toggle action semiauto shotgun, Gore.”
“Nice. You want it?”
“Sure. I need a long shotgun anyway.”
The ship looted and claimed the friends returned to the truck. Tyler smiled as he looked at the fading ship in the background.
“A new armoured train and a frigate. I’d say this was a VERY successful trip, ladies.”
They chuckled.
“Damn straight, Gore. How much for the refloat?”
“I’d ballpark it at……3,000,000 since she’s NOT that badly damaged. Just stuck.”
“That sounds right. I’d say we refloat that before repairing the iron Steed, Tyler. We need the ship more then another armoured train.”
“True. Same time we can do both since I don’t need much more then Rey.”
“Aww!”
“Slick. That works.”
Tyler smiled as he fired a green flare into the sky. The reaction was black.
“They’re under attack.”
“Makes sense.”
He settled into the gun now and Selena slammed the throttle as Rey readied for passanger shooting. Tyler fired a white flare now and the response was grey.
“They’re fine and holding out.”
The friends came over the hill and were faced by the black train firing all guns at a rapidly vanishing force of nazerikians. Tyler noted a light tank bouncing shells off the engine and dropped an 88mm round onto it. The thing exploded like popcorn in a pan and the remaining enemy soldiers put down. The trio drove up to the cargo car and Wisp met them with a smile.
“easy fight. You guys?”
“we got a light frigate.”
“Bullshit.”
The dirty blonde whistled as he passed her the pamphlet.
“That is just scary luck. But. At least we got ourselves a ship. Dapple huh? Never heard of her.”
“She’s a made up ship since ships back then were kinda bland.”
The truck was reloaded onto the car and Tyler retook his spot at the engine with Rey. The blonde smiling happily to be back beside her boyfriend and him loving her beside him.
“Better.”
“Yeah being apart felt weird.”
“Did we go co-dependent and NOT notice?”
“I guess. I guess we’re just clingy.”
He kissed her and she smiled.
“I love you too, Gore.”
The friends had the train chugging along with ease and Tyler smirked at the terrain they were passing through.
“Alright. We’re back at Tragonia ladies. Ready to detrain. Wisp.”
“We’ll ready the blimp for takeoff.”
“We got a free vehicle upgrade voucher.”
“SCORE. Use it for the blimp.”
“You got it. Full resupply.”
“We know the drill.”
“Selena.”
“I’m always ready to get high.”
They chuckled at that as they rolled into the city. And Tyler blew the whistle loud and proud on entry. Rey busted up laughing at the reaction the surviving players had as they rolled through the streets.
“Oh they HATE you, Gore! And WORSHIP you too!”
He chuckled as he had the train moving at the city limit of 5 miles an hour.
“Cowards. Oh hey.”
He leaned out the train’s cab and swiped up Candice, the blonde NPC they liked fucking and pulled her into the cab.
“OIh my! I fear I was kidnapped!”
He kissed her deeply.
“We haven’t forgotten our blonde pile, Candice.”
“Oh YAY. Lily and I are MOST patient.”
Rey kissed her now.
“we’ll have an all blonde pile with him at SOME point Candice. So keep it wet.”
“Lily’s licking it tonight!”
“Lucky and sexy.”
the blonde was set on her feet by the strong soldier and she waved dreamily as the armoured train clacked on by. Tyler smirked as he saw none other then Brock standing by the rail line next. The sandy haired guy was gaping at the might armored train and Rey madeout with Tyler right there before his eyes as they passed and he screamed in frustrated rage at the CLEAR taunt. Then they were back in the Yard and the baron met them once the engine was back in her shed.
“You kids made great time. 350k. Anything interesting?”
Tyler did a fund’s check.
“Jesus, rey. I got 14,321,250‬.”
The blonde whistled and passed her pamphlet for the Iron Steed over. The Baron blinked.
“The Iron Steed. My grandfather told me horror stories of that thing. And regalia owns it. And she’s GORELEECH’S main squeeze. Alright. Retrieval and restoration will cost 7,500,000.”
They BOTH whistled and Rey paid from her 8 million. Tyler patted her and she smiled.
“I love spoil, but I hate sugar daddies.”
“Love you too, rey.”
Tyler and rey headed to the commander’s office now and the man smirked as they walked in.
“Oh this can’t be good.”
Tyler passed the frigate’s pamphlet over and he chuckled.
“Oh that is a RELIEF. Dapple huh? Ha. Not bad for a light frigate. Refloat will be 6,500,000, Goreleech.”
Tyler paid and the man saluted as they left.
“Wow.”
“Makes sense. They’re large workhorses.”
He shrugged as they headed to the airfield where the White Zeppelin was being worked on by crews.
“It does. Still kinda shocked. We’ll get Selena plane trained and go from there.”
The friends arrived at the airfield and were met by Wisp.
“I used the voucher to increase the strength of the blimp’s skin. It’ll be harder to puncture now. Selena’s in the hanger and we’re loading the blimp to bursting.”
“Good. We’ll get her set.”
The dirty blonde ran off and Tyler found Selena getting her plane painted with the Razgriz squadron symbol of the Fairytail emblem. It being blood red too. She smiled as the couple approached.
“Bluebird’s set. Our sortie?”
He went to the board.
“Here. 5 star. Destroy the enemies’ last remaining zeppelins. Total of 6 blimps and about forty escort craft.”
Selena smirked.
“I’ll have the controls down before we reach the AO.”
“Payout is 250k base. Load in Razgriz.”
The trio hopped into their planes and spun up as the flight master came over the radio.
“Razgriz Squadron cleared for takeoff. Set em to hell.”
Tyler led the way onto the runway with Rey on his right and Selena his left. Once they were in position he smiled.
“Razgriz. Launch.”
The planes took off in perfect sync and Selena smiled widely as she figured out the controls quickly enough.
“Okay I LOVE this.”
“So do we.”
“Yeah, Selena. Gore an I love it up here.”
Tyler smiled as they soared over tragonia.
“we’ll pop the balloons and drop every fighter they have BEFORE returning. We do, the capital will be left without an airforce.”
Rey smirked.
“They’ll surrender there and then once we fly the White Zeppelin overhead.”
“They will, or after we drop a 20 pound bomb on the Prime Minister’s house.”
They laughed at that one as he spun a soft roll and the girls followed suit. Tyler smiled as the flight took a mere hour and they were treated to the sight of 6 grey skinned zeppelins all scrambling fighters to defend against the signature planes of the incoming squadron. Tyler smirked.
“Ready for this Selena?”
“Oh hell yeah.”
“Good. You deal with thr ten that way. Rey the ten that way. I’ll deal with the twenty ahead a us.”
They laughed at their cocky friend
“Most kills gets to demand ONE thing of the loser?”
“Oh it is ON rey!”
“I’m in you two. Break!”
Tyler slammed his stick forward and opened fire with his machineguns while diving straight into the pack of biplane fighters. He smirked as he picked four pilots out of cockpits before getting out.
“four.”
“FUCK.”
“NOT fair.”
He chuckled at their salt while the skilled pilot dropped planes left, right and center with accurate bursts per plane. The 40 planes ere shot down in mere minutes and tyler stood tall with 25 planes, Rey ten, and Selena 5. The blondes sighed.
“Great.”
“NOW we’ll have to take it in the ass for the next few hours.”
“I can get CREATIVE if you really WANT me to Selena.”
“Anal for hours is fine.”
Rey chuckled at her quick fold.
“YOU still owe me a date.”
“And we will go out once we find a good enough floor.”
“Yay!”
He chuckled at her joy while he fired a line of rockets into the skin of the first blimp. Selena followed up with a bomb run and the blimp exploded. Then the three sync’d up for a triple attack on the next. IT popped on impact. And so it went with the next four zeppelins being completely overwhelmed by the highly skilled trio. Tyler smiled as they turned for the base.
“Land and rearm and we’re taking the capital.”
Selena nodded in her plane.
“Our stip?”
“We’ll talk aboard the balloon.”
“Mass truth or dare with Wisp and her crew?”
“Hm. Maybe. I’m more thinking of a classic.”
“Oh fuck.”
“Naked. We’re gonna have to go around naked for a while aren’t we?”
Tyler chuckled at that option as they soared for home. They landed at the airfield and were approached by Wisp.
“All preparations complete. Ready to launch.”
“We’ll get a full resupply on the planes.”
“the Gotha was loaded on the top deck airstrip.”
“Good. The three monowings will be too.”
“Of course. The girls are aboard now.”
Tyler went to the job board and looked at the top poster for assaulting the capital. It was a golden trimmed job indicating the one to get off the floor and the actual DIFFICULTY was 1 skull. The reward? 10,000,000 dollars per player taking part. And access to the next floor. He took the job and the Flight Master nodded grimly.
“Godspeed sir. The ground forces will move up once the sky is secure.”
“roger. Full resupply on the planes and load them on the zeppelin.”
“75k.”
The fee was paid and the trio headed to the lift for the blimp while their planes were loaded onto the thing. Tyler smiled as they walked into the spacious command gondola hanging beneath the blimp. It having bunks for 30 and it too had a functioning shower since people would live on it.
“Alright. Wisp.”
“We are departing. Hang on.”
The control gondola was further along the craft and all four gondolas were made for fighting with vents to drop bombs, mounts for heavy weapons, and more bombs. The command gondola was rather lavish with a wraparound couch by the windows that could be moved for fighting. A wooden table surrounded by a comfy circle couch near the rounded end of the hanging section and offered a lovely view of the surrounding sky, and the floor was thickly carpeted. The girls cleaned up in the shower before convening in the control gondola where Wisp taught them how to fly the thing. Tyler smiled as he looked ahead to the far off capital.
“We took out the remaining Zeppelins. All they have are fighters. And by my count, about 450 fighters at that.”
Selena crossed her arms under her bare breasts as she looked at the horizon.
“We have enough bullets?”
He nodded.
“We do since the allied air force is flying with us. WE are just the tip of the spear.”
“Makes sense.”
Rey smiled as she stood by the window.
“We’ll be there in three hours right, Gore?”
“Yup. At the 2.5 mark we’ll load guns and prep planes. Wisp. Same formation as Tragonia.”
“With a third escort.”
“exactly. I’m out front. Rey the right and Selena the left. Our goal is simple. Kill the enemy leader. We do that, they’ll surrender there and then.”
Sister222 looked over now.
“So how DO we reach the next floor, Tyler?”
“reassignment. We’ll all be reassigned to the naval yard where we’ll board Dapple. She’s been refloated and will be waiting for us there.”
Wisp smiled.
“Her arms?”
“6 100mm cannons on rotating turrets and 12 mounted M1901 browning 30 cals.”
“Wow. Armor?”
“Maybe 3 inches?”
“Wow. Light to the max. Screw?”
“One.”
Selena looked at the dirty blonde mildly impressed.
“You know ships, wisp?”
“navy brat and my dad was an Admiral.”
Tyler smirked and she saw it.
“Yes he was a REAR admiral.”
“And YOUR rear is worth admiring.”
“Slick bastard.”
They chuckled at her irritation and Tyler looked at them.
“Alright. Rest for the time being. Once we’re down this we’ll be sailing. IS anyone here seasick?”
The girls all shook their heads and he smiled.
“Or can’t swim?”
A few hands were raised.
“Good. So we’re in the same boat.”
They chuckled and Selena smirked.
“And do we have adequate bikinis girls?”
THAT got a vigorous nod and then they all looked at TYLER with fierce eyes. He smiled.
“I got my trunks never you worry ladies.”
“Good.”
He chuckled and they split. He took the wheel with Rey and Selena assisting, Wisp and her crew went to relax. The soldier lit a cig and smiled as he looked at the late day sky.
“I can’t WAIT to get off this fucking FLOOR.”
“You an me both.”
Rey came over topless and he kissed her nipple and made her sigh.
“I’m horny.”
He kissed her deeply.
“when we’re relieved.”
“Yay.”
Selena smiled as she handled her own gauges.
“You two are so cute. And I want it in the ass this time.”
“we’ll play hard then.”
Rey kissed her fellow blonde and Tyler smiled at the Yuri scene before looking ahead. The soldier smiled as he had the massive blimp drifting across the sky at a steady 65 miles an hour while Rey and Selena let off their play and helped. An hour later Wisp and Sister222 and Sister666 came down for their turn and the trio went back to the command gondola. There they stripped and dove into their single bunk together for good sex. Selena getting pinned by the horny couple and drilled. Several orgasms and floods later the trio were cleaning up in the shower before laying in the bunk. Tyler smiled as they snuggled into his arms.
“I love my life.”
They smiled at that one and Rey settled for a nap.
“We’ll sleep for a bit before the assault.”
“You da blonde.”
“Love you too, idiot.”
Selena smiled as they dozed off.


“Hey.”
Tyler was shaken awake by Wisp. The dirty blonde smiled.
“2.25 hours.”
“Thanks Wisp.”
Rey woke with a yawn and so did Selena.
“Alright.”
“Coffee then war.”
The group geared up for the coming battle. Tyler smiled as he loaded his BAR.
“I can’t wait to see something OTHER then freakin grassland.”
Rey chuckled as she patted a drum onto her Lewis.
“I can’t wait to try put that bikini.”
He kissed his sexy girlfriend lovingly.
“I can’t wait to see you in it.”
The pair finished their pre-battleprep and headed to the control gondola where the rest of the girls were waiting. Tyler kissed Selena and she smirked at the affection before he tapped the map of the capital city.
“Alright. You know the plan. Wisp and her girls fly the blimp over the city and drop bombs on infrastructure while Razgriz deals with enemy airpower. Our goal is the death of the enemy leader. Any questions?”
More crickets. He smirked.
“Good girls. BREAK.”
The trio moved for their monowings on the blimp flight strip, Wisp and Britbitch42 took the controls of the zeppelin while Sister222 and Sister666 took the bombardier sights and bombs, and the rest all took up positions around the thing. Tyler smiled as he loaded into his blood red monowing.
“Alright. Launch fighters!”
Rey and Selena rolled off the edges of the blimp while Tyler went straight. The trio then took up defensive positions around the zeppelin with Tyler out in front, Rey on the right of the blimp, and Selena the left. Wisp smiled as speed increased from 40 miles to 50.
“All systems green.”
“Alright, Wisp. I got eyes on the enemy capital.”
It was true. In the distance sitting on the shore of a grand ocean was the enemy capital city. The place built in the style of ancient Greece for some reason and the ocean itself offered a glittering blanket of sapphires and a rather refreshing breeze. Tyler smirked as air raid sirens started wailing before a mass of fighter biplanes and triplanes rose into the sky.
“All fighters, cleared to engage all hostiles. BREAK.”
He threw the stick of his plane and the result was his plane lurching forward. Tyler dove straight into the pack of over 450 enemy fighter planes firing his upgraded Lewis guns. The skilled pilot dropping planes with accurate bursts into engines and cockpits as he spun a tight corkscrew. Beside him Rey was also holding her own as the agile blonde’s monowing easily outmaneuvered enemy fighters. Selena was right beside her making her own impressive streaks of kills. Wisp and the rest of her girls were firing the guns on the zeppelin for devastating effect as planes fell from the sky in droves. The capital below was firing antiair cannons at them in a mass of thunder but not a single shell hit them. Oddly enough they were dealing MORE damage to their OWN planes then the enemy. Tyler whistled as the fighter he’d been chasing was taken out by an 88mm round fired from a friendly cannon.
“They’re just desperate now. They got ZERO direction right now. Wisp. Begin bombing run.”
“Roger, roger.”
“Razgriz. Land and load into the Gotha. ONE good pass will be all she wrote.”
The girls landed on the flight strip and Tyler joined them as they loaded into the Gotha. Him as pilot, Rey the bombardier, Selena the defensive gunner. The massive plane lurched off the flight strip and they took up an offset position for their run as the enemy fighters were depleted to a mere 45 planes unable to get CLOSE to the team. Tyler smiled as he saw a large palace in the city.
“Target is the palace for the first run. Second run is that cathedral and the last is that manor there.”
“Roger, roger. Commencing drop…NOW.”
The heavy bombers flew by dropping their ordnance on the grand palace and the result was a mass of explosions and extreme damage to the building. Tyler smirked as the thing still stood.
“he’s in there alright. Rearm and reattack.”
They spun their craft around and were reapproaching the target when a single, white flare rose into the sky over the palace. Tyler smiled widely.
“Ceasefire, ceasefire. They surrendered. Well done ladies.”
The girls laughed at that as more white flares rose into the sky to indicate a surrender. They landed their planes on the roof of the zeppelin and flew the blimp to a landing strip before the Soldier and the girls walked to the approaching jeep containing the commander. The older man smiled widely as he looked at them.
“Well done, Razgriz. Nazerik is ours. Now we can begin our counteroffensive. Sadly, you won’t get much time to rest I’m afraid. You’ve been reassigned to join the 1st fleet aboard the flagship Intrepid. Your frigate, Dapple, is waiting for you at the nearby harbor. She has been fully refloated.”
Tyler smirked.
“Our trains and tanks?”
“Will be stored until the invasion of Francia once we retake the seas.”
“Good. Our planes? And the blimp?”
The commander smirked.
“will be transported to the aircraft carrier Saratoga. That zeppelin too. How I have no idea.”
“Alright. We’ll board and set out.”
“I wish I had more squads like you. 10,000,000 for the victory.”
They got their payment and Tyler smiled widely as they headed for the harbor.
“we’ll set sail and see the floor gate like a massive arch. We sail through it, we’re on floor two.”
Selena smiled excitedly as they walked through the battered city.
“I haven’t been aboard ship in so freakin long.”
Rey had her boyfriend’s hand.
“So how will finding lost ships work Tyler?”
“well. Some are sunk and we’d need special gear to search beneath the waves. For the most part it’ll be beached ships and floating husks.”
“Huh.”
He kissed her lovingly and Wisp flicked her dirty blonde hair.
“And I think we’ve earned a bit of a break, Tyler.”
“We can load up the ship with good stuff and take our time to report in, Wisp.”
“Good. I want to do some tanning.”
They laughed at that one as they reached the harbor and were faced by their ship. The ISS Dapple had been given a fresh coat of grey paint and was now sitting proudly at anchor waiting for her crew to board her. The thing was 75 meters long vessel. The wooden deck was 15 meter wide and she sat a good 20 meters tall. Tyler smiled as he saw the harbor master approaching them.
“You got yourselves a good ship here, Goreleech. Ole Dapple’s a reliable girl.”
“How’s her stores?”
“Full to bursting would be 150k.”
He paid the man and Wisp had her ammo restocked with an extra 250k. Once the goods were loaded Tyler and the girls boarded the tight craft. Wisp and her crew laughed at the sight of Tyler fighting with the cramped hallways and raised doorways as they explored the ship. The mess hall was rather spacious with provisions for 25 people but for the 12 of them? It was a large hangout area. Tyler smiled at the massive kitchens and the deep freezers loaded with all manner of goodies.
“We’ll get her woken up and see about some rest.”
The girls nodded and Selena smirked.
“and once we lose sight of land, ladies, well, CLOTHING OPTIONAL!”
They smirked and Rey licked her lips.
“we ARE the only people aboard ship.”
Wisp chuckled.
“11 girls. 1 active horndog guy. Alone at sea. For weeks at a time. And we DID say we’re looking forward to an orgy.”
Tyler chuckled as they walked to the sleeping quarters now.
“I guess our ship just got made into a sex boat.”
The girls all licked lips at that one as they found the bunks for the ship. They being tight, cramped, and densely packed. Tyler chuckled as he saw he would NOT fit in them.
“Well. I guess we need better bunks for one.”
Wisp smirked as she set her duffel bag on a top.
“The captain’s bunk will be big enough for you. And yes we do.”
The group moved to the captain’s quarters now and Tyler noted the size of the bed.
“Let’s just have the orgies here. Only bed big enough.”
The girls nodded sagely and Selena smirked.
“AFTER we leave port and put some distance between us and them.”
Tyler smiled as he led the wa to the bridge.
“And now to figure out how in the FUCK to sail a WWI era frigate.”
The girls laughed at that simple issue as they arrived at the bridge. Tyler walked along the banks of systems and gauges looking at various instruments before he took his spot at the large wheel that served as the steering.
“Alright. I got no idea what the fuck I’m doin. Selena on the fuel gauges, Rey the Speed and status. Wisp, take your girls to the engine room and see about getting us moving.”
“Aye, aye Cap’n!”
He chuckled and looked out at the first 100mm cannon turret.
“I want at least one gun fully armed ladies.”
Selena looked over from the fuel gauge.
“We’re set Tyler. She just needs to wake up.”
Rey was at the lever for speed.
“ready and awaiting orders, captain.”
Tyler smiled as he looked out the massive windshield.
“Wisp.”
“All engines green, Sir! And the front turret is fully womened.”
“Dapple is setting sail. Rey, set speed at 5.”
“Speed to five. Roger.”
“Hard to starboard.”
“Roger hard to starboard.”
Selena whistled as the ship’s horn blew three times to indicate her leaving port.
“I am impressed, Tyler. Like you’ve done this before.”
He chuckled as he guided the multiton vessel out of her slip and into the open ocean.
“I’ve never done this before, Selena. Just seen enough movies to bullshit my way through this.”
The girls chuckled at that constant answer as the ship aimed her prow out to sea.
“Front turret. Who’s in the seat?”
the snarky tone of Britbitch44 was heard.
“I am Tyler. I got Sister666 on loader.”
“Good. In a fight I want Wisp and Selena on the second turret.”
The girls nodded as he looked ahead.
“All tits, Arch ahoy.”
He got slapped by a smirking Rey.
“NO. Bad dumbass.”
“Love you too Rey. And I had to do it once.”
“Ugh. Why do I love you?”
“Because I love you too?”
She kissed him and retook her spot at the gauge for speed as they approached the massive golden arch that signified the door to the next floor. Dapple was humming happily as she was plied through the arch and Tyler got a confirmation screen. He hit yes and the ship and her crew were treated to a view of bright light before they were now floating on open ocean with the shore no where to be seen in any direction. Tyler whistled as he looked around the various windows.
“congratulations ladies. We are now on floor 2.”
They cheered and Selena smirked.
“So.”
“we’ll have to wait for the dirty fun, ladies. Allied fleet detected ahead. Range 1 click.”
There was a mass of boos and he chuckled.
“we’ll check in with the fleet commander and take a long range job to do some scouting/tanning/sex/hunting.”
Rey looked at him darkly.
“And by long range?”
“I think I can get us a week.”
“Good.”
Tyler chuckled at her smug voice as they worked to steer the ship towards the allied fleet. The soldier noting the number of massive battleships, aircraft carriers, cruisers, other frigates, destroyers, and smaller craft all sitting at anchor and took the radio.
“Ahoy Allied fleet. This is the Dapple of the Razgriz Fleet reporting in.”
The call got a gruff chuckle as a reply.
“Well, well. The Mighty Razgriz joins we humble sailors on the big blue. And in a light frigate no less. I be Admiral McGuffin. Goreleech?”
“In the horror!”
“Ha. Your berth is beside the Battleship Missouri. And ya sleep aboard ships.”
“Aye, aye Cap’n!”
“Prick.”
Tyler and the girls plied the warship beside the indicated battleship and the soldier whistled as it was EASILY three times Dapple’s size.
“Damn. Alright.”
The anchors were dropped and Tyler went to the portside deck where a long plank was extended from the bigger battleship. Him and Rey crossed onto the ship and were met by the ship’s quartermaster, a stout, thin man with balding hair. He smirked as they walked over to the job board plastered on the hull by the door.
“So ya be eager kids. Good. Anything she be needin I got here, Goreleech.”
“Thanks QM.”
Rey smiled.
“I got one Tyler. Sinking of an enemy light cruisier for 250,000. She’s a week out.”
Tyler took the bill.
“And it’s a 3 star mission. Makes sense. And we can loot the ship after we sink it too.”
“Assassin’s creed black flag style?”
“Pretty much.”
“I want a pearl necklace.”
“And now you know I HAVE to go out and find you one. And a pearl revolver.”
“I love you so fucking much.”
He took the bill and the QM nodded.
“Hunting the Runner eh? Good. She be a nuisance craft.”
Tyler and Rey returned to the bridge and he passed the bill to Selena.
“Sinking of a rogue vessel. Classic. We pirating her?”
“Not until we get good at actually KILLING them.”
“Smart. Alright. A week’s solid sailing. Plenty of time for sex and relaxing.”
Tyler smiled.
“Weigh anchor and make ready to sail! We have our heading!”
The girls laughed and laughed harder as he hit the theme song for pirates of the Caribbean to play on the ship’s speakers. Dapple detached from the Missouri and was moving off to the west. Tyler was at her wheel while Selena navigated from beside her fuel gauge.
“Okay. Keep the setting sun in our eyes and we’ll see her after a few days hard sail.”
Tyler smiled as the ship cruised.
“Once we got some distance between us and any gawkers, ladies, clothing optional and we can have some fun.”
Rey smirked as she manned the speed lever.
“ONE day full sail?”
“Sure. We’re the only players on the floor, and the only ones with our own ship.”
The girls went to work with a will now. Tyler smiling as the sea stayed calm as a millipede in the late day sun. Selena was putting her time as a CSAR to work navigating for the ship, Rey was bouncing from station to station on the bridge making sure everything was green while Wisp and 8 of her girls handled the engines and 2 sat in the front turret. The sun went down and Tyler smiled.
“Alright. We’ll take watches up here to prevent us getting jumped. Me an Rey got it first.”
Selena smiled.
“We’ll swap out in 6 hours?”
“Yup.”
The girls split into two groups. One went to sleep and the others manned the ship. Rey smiled as she looked out at the darkened waters. Dapple’s lights making her seem like an eerie specter in the dark as she glided along the waves like a knife.
“This is nice.”
He smiled as the ship bucked and ducked with the waves.
“It is. And I’m worried about storms at sea.”
“Yikes.”
“Yeah. Those we’ll only be able to batten down the hatches and hang on for dear life. Same time we can have some fun since we’d not really be able to do ANYTHING.”
The blonde chuckled as she snuggled under his arm and gazed out the windshield.
“Lucky boy. Here at sea with 11 hot girls and them all sex addicts? Must be nice having your own sex ship.”
He held her tightly.
“It IS nice having you in my arms Rey. I love you.”
She smiled happily in his hug.
“I love you too, Gore.”
He kissed her deeply and they went back to work. The six hours passed and they swapped out for Selena’s crew. The pair climbed into Tyler’s captain’s bed and the happy blonde smiled as she snuggled against him naked.
“I’m not horny right tonight.”
He kissed her deeply.
“I love you too, Rey. Good night.”
“I love you too, Gore. Good night.”



WHAT WILL YA DO WITH A DRUNKEN SAILOR? SERIOUSLY WHAT WILL YOU DO?
RANK: ADMIRAL
DAY 9
CASH: 10,796,250


Tyler woke to the feel of Rey in his arms. He smiled as he saw she was asleep on his chest. He leaned into her ear.
“I love you, Rey.”
She woke with a shiver.
“I love you too, Gore. And my god did that feel good.”
He kissed her deeply and she sighed happily.
“and this is the best.”
He kissed her again as the ship softly bucked beneath them.
“It is.”
“Too bad we can’t stay in bed.”
“So true.”
They showered together in the small shower behind a cramped door and rejoined Selena on the bridge. The blonde captain was topless and in her shorts as she got her own kiss from the pair.
“Morning you two. Scope’s clear and we’ve lost sight of the allied fleet.”
Tyler looked out the various windows using binoculars and smirked as he saw the horizon all sides was indeed clear.
“Alright then. Take her to half speed, Rey. All clothing is now optional ladies.”
They cheered and were quick to change into swimsuits. Tyler smirked as he pulled his black trunks on and walked around like that, much to the enjoyment of the blondes. Rey was in her tiger print bikini and the stripes made her massive bust seem bigger while Selena’s patterning had her own impressive guns encased in the same stripes. The things were both barely there string bikinis and all were bare foot. Tyler looked out the windshield and smirked as Wisp and her girls were all laying on deck naked for some good tanning. Rey chuckled.
“And the orgy will begin once we’re all horny.”
They laughed and tyler took the horn.
“I’m in my trunk s ladies.”
That was all it took for the group of now curious girls to come up to see the scene. Wisp licked her lips as he leaned on a wall. Her bikini was leather and tiny as she eyed the distinct bulge below the belt.
“Yup I’m horny.”
The girls all had hungry expressions and Tyler smirked.
“And the bed is open.”
They rushed to the captain’s bed and he was the last to reach it. The girls were all naked and the pile was getting hot as he shut the door behind him. Rey was underneath Wisp, Sister222 and Sister666 with Selena and Britbitch222 on her slit, and the rest of the girls all sampling each other as he dropped his trunks. Wisp’s eyes went wide as he approached HER first.
“Oh FUCK me!”
Rey was moaning under the many lipped sucking as her boyfriend fit into Wisp’s surprisingly tight slit from the rear.
“wow Wisp.”
“I’m a lesbian that likes to ride horses.”
“That’ll do it.”
Selena smiled as the ride started and Wisp was thrust into Rey’s bust.
“I’m next, Tyler.”
“Sure.”
The group’s orgy got well underway then as Wisp’s surprisingly tight slit was flooded to capacity before Selena was the next to be bent over. Rey was eaten alive by three girls while one had a toy in her lovely ass and thrusting while er breasts were fondled from behind. Selena was also popular as her larger breasts were favorites for pillows for getting railed from behind and for sucking. Tyler and the girls played hard for a few hours before they were all spent and out of shots. Tyler smiled as he laid in the center of the naked pile. Rey was in his right arm, Selena his left, Wisp was on his chest with Sister222, Sister666, and the rest were all plastered on the naked man as he smiled.
“I love my life. And we ARE doing that again ladies.”
They chuckled tiredly at that fact and Rey kissed him.
“A. LOT. And now I want to clean the cum out of my pussy. I will still smell, videogame or not.”
They chuckled at THAT sage wisdom before cleaning up thoroughly in the ships’ showers. Once they’d gotten the sex off their bodies, the group returned to their positions. Tyler was on the bridge with Selena and Rey, Wisp and Britbitch222 were on the front turret, and the rest of her girls were spread throughout the ship. The best part? ALL of them were stark naked. Tyler smiled as he steered the massive ship naked with a captain’s hat on his head, while to his right Rey was bent over her nav table also naked. Her massive, well-suckled breasts bouncing as she moved and her raw slit on full display. Selena was also naked and her triple Ds jiggled as she kept an eye on the pressure gauges.
“And we recorded that.”
The pink eyed blonde looked at him smirking.
“Next time we’re using lube and pills. Wisp’s toy felt GREAT but it hurt too!”
Selena chuckled as she tossed the younger girl a bottle.
“Night cream. Heals the ass, slit, and tits from a night of hard sex. And makes the tits harder and slit tighter, Rey.”
“Selena I fucking love you. And your tits.”
“I love you too, Sweetie.”
Tyler smiled as he looked ahead at the horizon.
“I love you two, Rey, Selena. ALL of you.”
They smiled at that as Rey sighed with relief as she dull throb between her legs faded out from the soothing cream. Tyler plied the craft along the still sea as Selena had a thought.
“So how realistic is the sea floor, Tyler? Or do you know?”
“Hm. The info I was given had dets all the way to floor 5. But they got more and more sparse the higher you got. But. To answer your question, Selena? The oceans in TWOG have their own AIs to fully simulate living seas. So we can safely assume a perfect mirror.”
She frowned now and looked to the waves.
“That’s not reassuring. The ocean is legendary for it’s unpredictability. Rogue waves?”
“They’re in here. But from what I understand are as rare as they are IRL. The storms would be the more pressing concern.”
“That was my next question.”
Rey looked over.
“what’s the next floor, Tyler?”
“This’ll hurt you. But it’s a winter themed floor.”
The naked girls looked at him and he smiled humorlessly.
“You heard me. Floor three is winter combat. And takes place in a dense forest.”
Selena shivered.
“region?”
“The German black forest.”
“oh CRAP. We will need serious winter clothes to handle that kinda thing, Tyler.”
“Actually? Not really. This IS a videogame after all. And since the devs had to account for as many playstyles as possible, we can get unnatural cold buffs from normal clothing. For example. Check your bikini out in the stats.”
Rey brought her tiger print bikini up in duffel bag and Tyler smiled as he pointed to a snow flake icon in the lining.
“That means it’s insulated. If you were to wear that in the snow floors, Rey, you’d be as toasty warm as you would if you had one of those thick Russian coats on. Bare feet included.”
She smirked.
“I WILL test that, Gore.”
“Snow angel in a bikini?”
“Snow angel in a bikini.”
Selena chuckled as she saw the same icon on her bikini.
“that’s a relief.”
“But. There IS durability involved too. So if the bikini runs out, it’ll freeze solid and shatter. Leaving you naked. And THEN it gets realistic.”
“Ah. We will be vigilant.”
“I don’t really NEED to be since my hometown’s in the north and I run a degree or two warmer an most.”
They chuckled at that brag as Wisp’s voice was heard.
“Hey Cap’n, starboard to 8 o clock. See that?”
Tyler looked and saw a large sperm whale breaching the waves.
“Oh good eyes, Wisp. Kill it and we can use it as food and mats for the ship.”
Selena laughed as a machinegun opened up on the gentle giant.
“I can HEAR the offended tree huggers now!”
“why do ya think I had her kill it?”
The ship was brought to a stop as they used an on ship crane to hoist the multiton animal from the waves and onto the deck. There it was butchered by the crew and added to the ship’s stores. Then they cleaned up hard in the showers and were moving. Tyler chuckled as the ship got moving again.
“Oddly enough we can kill any living thing we see. And they’re useful for every use they’re supposed to be used for.”
Rey smirked.
“I want an arctic fox fur bikini.”
“They live on the snow floor, Rey.”
“Yay!”
Selena chuckled as she looked ahead.
“Oh I can hear the ranting now.”
Tyler chuckled at that one when the radio on a console in the bridge blipped.
“LT Bridget to speak with Admiral Goreleech.”
Tyler looked at the thing curiously and noted the thing was basically a giant radio like the one in his duffel.
“THAT’S kinda cool.”
Selena sighed.
“All tits get dressed. We got a call.”
After a mass boo the girls got dressed and Tyler pulled the mic off the hook to project a flushed Bridget onto a floating screen. Selena smirked.
“He’s GOTCHYA now, Bridget.”
“I see how. But my wife just visited…and we watched.”
Tyler smirked.
“I do hope you cleaned my dick when you were done.”
“And her tits.”
Selena laughed as she fondled her impressive guns at that.
“Impressive aren’t they?”
The advisor shivered.
“I ADORE big, HARD, SUCCULENT tits. So I will be caring for them most lovingly.”
Tyler smirked as he tossed his shirt aside and she leered.
“You know where to find us for more action.”
“I will remember that. Now. The reason for the call.”
The tri got serious and gathered around the screen as Bridget held a clipboard up.
“So you’re aware? Last night the Nazerik Army counterattacked the capital. And the allied force was defeated. The lines were pushed back all the way to Tragonia and the enemy is now entrenched deeply in solid lines. The Veteran numbers have dropped to a mere 5,000 head and are all holed up in Tragonia while the recruits are just barely reaching level 4. You and the Dapple are cut off from the first floor entirely.”
Tyler sighed as he lit a cig now.
“I am not surprised, and yet I am. Any significant progress, Bridget?”
“No. the recruits are progressing slowly due to them learning the game’s mechanics. And the Veterans are terrified to move at all. All predictions at this moment indicate we are going to lose ALL the remaining Veterans outside the Razgriz squad within the week.”
Tyler and the girls slumped at this new bombshell.
“Out of 4,500,000 people, only 11 are actual FIGHTERS? And are WORTH something?”
The advisor sighed.
“This seems correct. Brockwall22 and his party are the strongest of the 5,000 remaining Veterans, but even then they’re a timid bunch. They’re only contributions were some killed troops in the trenches. 500 of them.”
Rey smirked as she got a bum cig.
“And that’s not even a morning warmup for us. The devs?”
“Are now using their game as an I-told-you-so to parents and society as a whole. Our children are no better then newborn lambs and are more helpless then a legless pig in a slaughterhouse. America, Britain, Japan, and a few other countries have lost millions of children and are now looking into utterly reforming how they raise kids. China has just authorized their own children be added to the pool under threat from the devs. They got a hold of some key codes to the Chinese networks and so a full 500,000,000 are expected to be dropped into the game world within the month.”
Tyler looked at Selena in mild amazement.
“Tragonia is going to look like a joke. There is going to be a TERRIFYING amount of high tier massacres in here. And there is ANOTHER big one coming. Once the enemy pushes their lines back to the starting city, they’ll attack it en mass. And then the players WON’T be ABLE to retreat since that’s the game’s edge of the world.”
Bridget sighed.
“That’s the Generals’ verdict as well. And yet the leaders are saying there are simply too many people now for that to happen again.”
“I am not helping them.”
The advisor nodded.
“Understood. There will be an attempt to retake the capital today by a force of half a million recruits. All veteran soldiers out here with decades of experience. They’re supported by 2500 tankers and 1500 aircraft.”
Tyler smirked.
“Tell em the game rewards high SKILL more then high LEVEL.”
“I will. Yes?”
There was a knock and a paper was passed over and she smiled with relief.
“The attack was just launched and we already have results. You are right, Tyler. The allied force has just retaken the 15th trench line outside Tragonia and the momentum is still with them. The trained soldiers have learned the game DOES reward high skill. So the capital is expected to be retaken and resecured by the end of the day.”
“I want a deathtoll.”
“Yes sir. And know that celebrities are to be drafted as well into the game.”
Tyler smirked again.
“There wasn’t any big names in the first 4,500,000?”
“None. Seems the promos and movies were to be filmed ingame in a few weeks once progress had been made. Just know they are expected to put the helmet on as we normals.”
“So. Anyone I know?”
“Greshia Sky, a few movie stars, some actresses, Hannah Merillia, Taylor McIntyre, and a few others thus far.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked at Selena.
“I can so see a few managers coming to us for bodyguard hiring.”
She smirked at that possibility.
“I can too actually. And I see an opportunity in that, Tyler.”
“I do as well. Rey?”
“I want Taylor in my bed.”
“Ha.”
Bridget chuckled.
“I have already been approached by a few dozen managers and parents with offers to pay you for protecting their charges.”
Tyler looked at her.
“Any of note?”
“well. Taylor McIntyre for one, Greshia Sky for another, Cardigan, that chick that made that tiktok about how eating cereal was horrid during that lockdown California had last year.”
“Oh I member. That spoiled bitch that lives in that multimillion dollar mansion and is only famous for what her ass bought?”
“Pretty much. Her manager wants you to take her on and keep her safe while she is inside.”
“Ha. I’d do it just for the evil karma. Give her a knife and make her skin a whale.”
They laughed at the idea and Rey smiled.
“Let’s pick up Taylor, Gore. I love her voice.”
“She’s another blonde we can seduce into our orgies. Anyone else, Bridget?”
She looked at a paper.
“For celebrities? We have another singer by the name of Avril. That punkrocker.”
Tyler smirked.
“She’s a tiny thing with blonde hair, right?”
“And a great voice. She reached out to ME to ask YOU to help teach her the game. I told her I’d ask you and here I am.”
“Wow. I heard she wasn’t a bitch but that’s a step in the right direction.”
“We have the actress Scarlett Horanson, the one that did Black Widow.”
Selena smiled.
“She’s in.”
Tyler had a piece of paper as he looked at the names.
“Taylor, Avril, and Scarlett. So three rookies. Alright. We’ll take one more and then we’ll call it till they got broken in.”
Bridget looked at the list.
“The last one is a wrestler by the name of Paige. She’s scheduled to be in the first batch of celebrities. She reached out to me for the same help as Avril. And she is a TOUGH girl too.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at the list.
“A country singer, a punkrocker, a scrapper, and a actress scrapper. Alright. Ladies?”
Rey smiled.
“NO forgetting your favorite blonde.”
“I love you too, Rey.”
“Good boy. No issues so long as they pull their weight.”
Selena nodded.
“what she said. We need all the help we can get in here. So. Long as they LISTEN to what we teach them? They’ll be just fine.”
Tyler nodded and looked to the ship radio.
“Wisp?”
the dirty blonde chuckled.
“we all want autographs and to go with you when you pick them up. But we’re in.”
“Good. We’ll take Gleipnir to pick them up. Drive the point home with a hammer.”
He looked at Bridget.
“when are they diving?”
“9 days, Tyler. Their managers will want to discuss terms.”
“No terms. Besides my own. 1. You WILL listen to what we say. If you DON’T I will MAKE you listen. 2. No work, no food, no pay. In MY crew? You BUST your ass. And I BETTER see results. 3. Everything you have and your character has is Squad knowledge. I have a plan for nearly everything. And I need to know everything about your build to make the absolute best use of your skills. This includes but is not limited to gear inside your duffelbag and on your person, stats of every type, skills of every type, and the like. 4. I give you an order, you do it. PERIOD. On MY team? There is NO deadweight.”
Bridget nodded as she wrote the rules down.
“Understood. I will give these to the girls. NOT their managers.”
“I’ll give them to em in person too once they dive. In a week we’ll be back in port so we can head to collect them.”
“Understood. I will have a report for you in the morning. Nothing further.”
The screen died and Tyler smiled.
“I said we’d be back in port in a week. I lied. We’ll be back in four days.”
The girls smirked as he tipped his hat.
“Full sail! I want that ship sunk in three days! Engine room.”
“Here!”
“Increase output to max.”
“Increasing to max output!”
“full ahead, Rey.”
“aye, aye full ahead.”
“Selena, leave the pressure gauge. I want us on target. You’re the better nav.”
“aye aye nav switch.”
“Wisp. Cannon one status?”
“BORED.”
“Good. I want us CUTTING through these waters, ladies. We’re RAZGRIZ. Let’s remind them WHY we are so FUCKING feared. BREAK!”
The ship came ALIVE! Tyler had the wheel of the light frigate in a fist as the girls in the engine room fed the fires with a vigor and rey slammed the throttle all the way forward. Selena had the maps and sea charts out along with a compass as she guided the craft.
“3 degrees to port, Captain.”
“3 to port.”
“Aye, aye.”
Tyler plied the wheel as the ship left a wide wake behind her as the friends made up for orgy time with hard progress. The sun set on that day and Tyler swapped the steering for Selena as he went to bed for 6 hours. He then swapped out for her and Rey to sleep while he manned the bridge alone for once. And he sailed on till morning.


WE’RE GETTING SERIOUS AGAIN. I WANT THAT SHIP.
RANK: ADMIRAL
DAY 10
CASH: 10,796,250




Tyler had one hand on the wheel as the sun came up and the girls returned to the bridge.
“Morning Rey. Morning Selena. All clear.”
Rey kissed her boyfriend lovingly.
“I slept badly last night. Wasn’t the same without you.”
“it felt weird for me too. But we’re ahead a schedule so that’s a plus.”
Selena got her own kiss too.
“I’d say we cut our chase time down from a week to 2 days with that hard push. Not bad for a mere light frigate.”
“we’re chasing a light cruisier. Makes sense. Wisp.”
“Wisp reporting in. 100mm set and ready.”
“Atta girl. Fuel?”
“Holding steady at 11/12s!”
“Good. Shells.”
“Still full at over 150 100mm rounds.”
“Thanks Sister222. Alright. Settle in girls. One more day’s hard push and we’ll sink her.”
The girls got comfy in their roles while Tyler got called by Bridget. She smiled as he pulled her up.
“Operation Reclaim was a success. The capital was retaken before the sun went down and is now a stable outpost. Deathtoll for the entire campaign stand at 75,000 troops, 250 tanks, 100 aircraft.”
Tyler smirked.
“Not bad. Out of a force of half a mill? Impressive. The Veterans?”
“Played no part. They are now seen as worthless cowards. Outside of Razgriz. Who is now hailed as the first squad.”
“So when are they entering floor two?”
“They are holding at the coast to fully secure the countryside to prevent another counterattack.”
“That’s not a bad idea either. Okay. So who flipped out first?”
The brunette chuckled.
“I actually have someone here to meet with you.”
She stepped aside and a tall, well cut woman was seen on screen now. She was Tyler’s height with jet black hair with blue highlights at the tips and a VERY pale complexion and rounded face. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of blue and her lips had black lipstick on their fullness. She was clad in a tight fitting leather croptop that showed off her large bust and six pack abs and her rounded hips had skin tight denim jeans on them. She smiled and her teeth were pearly white as she spoke in a breathy accent.
“Nice to meet the legend of TWOG. I’m Sabyril. Of you can just call me Paige since that’s my ingame tag.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked at her.
“Nice to meetchya. These are Rey and Selena. So.”
He got serious.
“Do you agree to my rules?”
She smirked now herself.
“Are they negotiable?”
“No.”
“Wow.”
“We’re fighting for our lives in here. And sorry. MY way is the very best. Why do ya think we’re up here?”
“You have a point. I agree. So. What now?”
“in a week you’ll dive and we’ll pick you up at West end Station. Since you’re a bruntte, I don’t think you’ll get lost.”
Selena slapped him.
“I didn’t know there were two stations ya fuckin jackass.”
“I didn’t say YOU got lost, Selena.”
“Ooooh you sneaky sonuvabitch. Watch out for him, Paige. Guy’s good at what he does.”
“Oh this will be fun.”
Tyler smirked at her intrigued tone before he looked her over again.
“Okay. Decently muscular,”
“I can hear you,”
“Reasonably agile, but no tiny dancer,”
“I am RIGHT here.”
“tough, strong, and has that goth thing going on,”
“Ladies?”
Rey chuckled as her boyfriend analyzed the black haired beauty closely.
“He’s running his simulations in his head, Paige. Watch.”
“Ah. I’ll set her up as an assault Goth. Okay. Your starting weapon will be a Fedorov Automatica. 25 round full automatic self-loading rifle from WWI.”
Selena smiled as she looked the confused lady over herself now.
“Smart. She’s got the frame for a decent riflewoman.”
“Plus that strength a hers would make for a nasty bayonet lunge too. Once she got trained in dropping people that is. NOT just pretending to.”
“I can kick your ass without breaking a sweat kid.”
He smirked at her flat tone now.
“You can prove it later, Rookie. Bridget. Get her an image of the actual rifle.”
“Yes sir.”
Paige sighed as she was passed a photo.
“Oh this is going to SUCK. A week. West Side Station.”
“when you load in, take a few minutes at the firing range since ammo there doesn’t cost a dime.”
“Yeah. I’ll do that.”
“See ya on the platform Paige. I hope you bring your big girl fists.”
“Asshole.”
“Interesting image.”
She laughed at that one.
“You have no chance, KID.”
“Funny. A certain soldier barbie I love said the same damn thing when we met. Guess where she spent the day yesterday?”
Selena smirked at that flat brag.
“Don’t get cocky.”
“I meant Rey.”
“Yay!”
“You’re a dick.”
Paige left chuckling to familiarize herself with her new role and Bridget looked at her clipboard.
“I have another request for protection from one Emma Holmes. That ginger witch from those movies a few years back.”
“Huh. Her dive?”
“Same time frame.”
Selena smiled as she looked at their roster.
“We DO have the hands to train them, Tyler. I’d say we can take her. But that is the absolute limit.”
“Alright. She get my rules?”
“She’s here actually. Seems she was in the country for an interview on her next film when she got the short draw.”
“This’ll be easy.”
The sound of a door opening and closing was heard followed by a set of clicking heels. Tyler looked at the ships’ horn.
“Status, wisp.”
“All green!”
“Scope.”
“Clean! Not even a cloud!”
“Alright.”
A clipped, high voiced English accent was heard then.
“I see YOU run a tight ship.”
Tyler looked back to the screen where a beautiful lady in a red sweatshirt and blue jeans was looking at him. She was half a head shorter then him with long curly flame red hair and lovely emerald green eyes set into a fair skinned face. Her bust was large on her slender frame and her lips painted red. He smiled.
“Nice to meetchya. I’m Tyler. So. You want on my boat.”
She nodded gravely.
“I do. I was chosen as a recruit and felt reaching out to the very best inside would be prudent.”
“Since you’re used to pretending to be the beautiful badass, this shit should fit you like a glove.”
“I appreciate the complement. I do believe my role would be medic.”
He crossed his arms now.
“Hm. I’d put you as a sniper. You don’t look like you do a lotta running and that’s kinda what a medic is known for.”
“I am more fit then I appear. But I see your point. My weapon?”
“Take a Krag-Jorgensen, Emma. I got two spares I can swap you once we pick you up. West Side Station in the starting city.”
“Time?”
“Doesn’t matter. Just be there and we’ll roll up sooner or later.”
“I will be there. And. I am a very happily spoken for lady.”
Selena smirked.
“You say that now.”
“Oh dear.”
Rey smirked.
“Gore.”
“I love you, Rey.”
“Better.”
Emma chuckled at the exchange.
“I look forward to fighting with you.”
“Have you seen my rules?”
“I have not. A moment.”
The redhead looked them over on Bridget’s clipboard and blinked.
“My STATS?”
“Ya wanna live?”
“Just agree to never reveal a number.”
“Oh. Sure. We’re an open Squad so just ask.”
“I…will keep that in mind.”
Tyler looked out the windshield of the ship at the horizon and blinked.
“12 o clock low. Scope, see it?”
“ship sighted! It’s our prey!”
“General quarters to battle stations. Wisp on the gun. MOVE ladies.”
The ship came to life as Tyler hit a button to have the screen stay up but go invisible to let the ladies watch the pros in action. The tall soldier took the wheel as the girls got into position. Wisp’s strong voice was heard.
“Range to target, 6000 and closing rapidly. Effective range on the main turret, 4500.”
“All ahead ladies. Keep it tight. Wisp. Aim for the waterline on the hull.”
“roger. Britbitch22 is on the second turret with Sister666.”
“Alright.”
He hit another button and an extended version of the Pirates theme was heard to start playing, making the girls chuckle. The enemy vessel was a good deal longer then the Dapple with bigger 105mm guns on her in three turrets. Tyler smiled as the cruisier turned.
“Hard to port. Ready the broadsides.”
“Aye, aye hard to port.”
The turrets turned as the ship lined up sideways to the enemy ship and Wisp was heard.
“range 3000!”
“All batteries open fire!”
The cannons opened up with deep thuds and thunder. Tyler tracked the shells with a pair of binoculars and smirked as they impacted.
“Impact detected. Hull breach confirmed. Fire!”
Another volley went out and slammed into the enemy ship as their cannons opened up as well. But due to the ship’s listing the shots were off target and slammed into the sea.
“One more.”
The ship was hit again and it exploded from a round slamming into an ammo dump in the ship’s interior. The cruisier split clean in half and tyler chuckled.
“She’s going down. Good kill. Move in for looting.”
The girls cheered at the successful ship kill as Dapple was moved beside the burning vessel and lines cast onto debris. That merely netted them a resupply on ammo from the sinking vessel before they turned for port. Tyler chuckled as he brought the videocall back up and was faced with Bridget, Emma, and Paige. The redheaded Emma clapped with a smile on her face.
“That was rousing. Annnd it seemed easy.”
“Yeah it was. We know where to hit a ship to utterly CRIPPLE her and it was the first mission on the new floor. So by default it’ll be far easier. Dapple didn’t level up from a single ship kill so we’ll be stuck with her current loadout for a while.”
Paige smirked.
“Pirates?”
“It seemed fitting.”
“Okay fair enough. So you are returning to port.”
“Yup. We’re ahead a schedule so we’ll get paid and see about a lighter mission. Maybe a patrol around the coastline or something. It’s two days full sail back to the fleet and one full to port so we’ll see. Plus a two day train ride to the starting city from the port city…..that works. We’ll head to port and ready for pick up. Since it’ll take us a day to ready up an all.”
They nodded and Bridget smiled.
“The rules were agreed to by Taylor, Avril and Scarlett. Tyler. They will be waiting at the station as well.”
“Good. We’ll be there. Anything further ladies?”
The heads shook and he nodded.
“See ya in a few days.”
The screen died and he kissed Rey.
“We are going to have SO much fun breaking them in, Rey.”
“Oh ABSOLUTELY. I wanna take Cardigan just to make her shovel coal in the train.”
“That is EVIL and I LOVE you for it. MAYBE.”
Selena lit a cigarette.
“So. We’re escorts for celebrities now.”
“Not even. They’ll be put to work just like the rest a us.”
“I needed to hear it.”
Tyler smiled and then refocused on the crew.
“Alright. Wisp. Britbitch22. Cannon verdicts?”
Wisp chuckled.
“They’re like that cannon on the truck, Gore. Nothing too crazy.”
“Alright then. We got 5 new rookies to break in so we’re making for port.”
“Aye, aye. I missed the train.”
“Gliepnir will be one HELL of an orientation for the newbies. Plus I can replace the whistle with a full on howl.”
They chuckled at the image before returning to their work. The return sail to the fleet took two full days and in that time, the group encountered no enemy ships and had an orgy a day.



ALRIGHT. BACK ON THE BLACK TRAIN.
RANK: ADMIRAL
DAY 13
CASH: 10,796,250


Tyler woke the morning of the third day to find Rey bouncing on his hardon with a look of need on her face. He smiled and bucked into the riding girl from below and she moaned as she got her longed for orgasm before falling off his dick with a relieved expression.
“ahhh! I NEEDED that! Dunno why but I woke up this morning SUPER horny.”
She shrugged and he kissed her.
“I love you too, Rey.”
The blonde smiled happily as Wisp smirked from his other side and mounted the still hard dick herself now.
“About time, Rey. I need a good fuck too.”
Selena was heard chuckling from the bridge.
“I heard her moan from the bridge. And all clear, Tyler.”
“Alright. Fleet sighted?”
“Not yet. A few more hours.”
wisp groaned as she got her own orgasm and flooded slit after ten minutes bouncing.
“Oooh I LOVE bouncing on that thing.”
He kissed the dirty blonde fondly.
“I like GETTING bounced on. And we need to clean up.”
They showered together before Tyler retook the wheel on the bridge. Selena was rubbing spme night cream into her slit with a smile.
“I got pinned between the Sisters last night and they used toys. Ah! It felt GREAT! But now it’s sore so.”
He kissed her fondly.
“Keep it tight, Selena. Loose blondes suck.”
She and Rey snorted at THAT cocky demand as both blondes rubbed the cream into their slits now.
“I think SOMEONE is getting full of themselves, Selena.”
“I think so too, Rey. Whatever shall we blondes do?”
“Whatever SHALL we do?”
Tyler just smiled as he kissed them in turn.
“I love you two. And you’re both gorgeous. Course I’mma get cocky.”
Rey smiled happily and snuggled under his arm.
“I love you too, Gore.”
Selena sighed and snuggled under his other arm.
“I love you too, Tyler. Ladykiller.”
they laughed at that one as Wisp chuckled.
“Fleet sighted.”
“Got it.”
The girls grumbled as they got dressed in their land attire. Since while at sea they’d just gone naked. Tyler berthed the ship by the Missouri and got their payment from the quartermaster.
“Not bad Rookies. 300k on the nose.”
“We’ll be headin to port, QM. Seems the ladies be taken a leave.”
“Lucky BASTARD. N entire crew of goddesses and him the ONE man aboard? Should be a crime to that lucky. Go on. Damned kids.”
The friends resupplied the ship for 100k and headed for the arch. Tyler smiled as he saw the golden thing.
“it weird I think of MCds when I see that?”
The girls chuckled at that one as they passed through the arch.
“I’m kinda craving some fast food myself.”
“Sadly we won’t be able to have any until we reach a modern day floor and raid a restaurant ourselves.”
“Oh now THAT sucks!”
“It does. Same time? It’s floor 25.”
“That’s a relief.”
Selena looked over now.
“There’s 175 floors in total, right?”
He sighed.
“A 175 LAUNCH floors, Selena. From the leaks the miners were able to dig up? The devs laid the infrastructure for 500 active floors at once. And just because we reach floor 175 does NOT mean we get out.”
She sighed at that.
“You’ve a point. Worry about it later I guess.”
“Port sighted.”
Tyler and the girls looked ahead and sure enough. The port was sighted out of the windshield. The soldier smiled.
“Decrease speed to 5 and ready for docking.”
“Aye aye speed to 5 and ready for docking.”
The crew safely docked the ship at the port and Tyler chuckled as the ground swayed underfoot once they disembarked.
“So THIS is land sickness. Weird.”
The girls smiled at their stumbling and Rey smirked.
“So three days on the rails?”
“Yup. Let’s go get our girl.”
The friends made their way through the former enemy capital to the railyard where the baron greeted them with a chuckle.
“If it ain’t the mighty Razgriz. Bored a the seas kids?”
Tyler smiled.
“Kinda. And missed Black Death.”
“She be a mean line, Goreleech. And she be there in shed five.”
“Iron Steed?”
“SHE is THERE.”
They looked at the twice the other size door and Rey smiled sweetly.
“She’s MINE!”
“Lass Steed is a MEAN one. But good for ya.”
Tyler walked over to the job board and smirked as he saw one.
“Hey I got a 4 skull bill here, ladies. Seems a city to the south is still resisting the allied forces. Best part is that line goes RIGHT through west Side Station in Start. We’d go down, pick our girls up, drill em on the train, and then be part of another city siege.”
Selena smiled.
“Baptism by fire. Reward?”
“Another 5,000,000. Best part is it’s another coastal city which would provide gate access for us.”
He took it and the Baron smirked.
“Steed or Death?”
“Death.”
“Arms?”
“two 105mm artillery cars. Three machinegun cars. Two flatbed cars and crane. One antiair 88mm artillery car. The command car. And the caboose.”
“Roger. The cars will be gathered.”
The friends went into the shed where Tyler patted the wedge on the black train.
“Let’s go back to war, Gleipnir.”
He took his spot in the cab with Rey and Selena while Wisp and her girls readied the cars in question. Tyler smiled widely as he blew the train’s whistle and it echoed around the yard.
“I MISSED this sound.”
Selena smiled warmly as she helped shovel coal into the firebox.
“Me too, Tyler. ME too.”
The trio rolled the mighty steam engine onto the turntable and Wisp helped guide the train onto her line. Once the coupling was secured and the girls loaded in, Tyler looked at the baron.
“Gleipnir is rollin out!”
The man waved and the train chugged out of the station. Wisp chuckled from her spot in the 105mm artillery car.
“I missed this spot. And since when did Black death get 105mm cannons?”
Tyler chuckled as they rolled through the city.
“Since we restored Iron Steed. We’re using her cars.”
“Ah.”
“Oh.”
He slowed the train and leaned out of the cab to swipe a familiar blonde NPC into the tight spot and kissed her.
“Hey Candice.”
The naughty nurse laughed at the kidnapping.
“We missed you, Gore. Nice to see you.”
“My ship’s name is Dapple. You and Lily, are now nurses aboard her.”
“Oh YES CAPTAIN! We will report to the harbor master at once!”
“Why I did not think of that before is irritating me, but we got ya now.”
She smiled happily as he set her on the ground without stopping the train. The blonde nurse waved and Rey chuckled as they picked up speed.
“I am mad I didn’t think of that either.”
“Well now we know. And they’re NPC nurses so the medicine bay is staffed. They’re doctors aboard ship.”
Selena nodded.
“Sex and orgies aside. SMART. And VERY wise. So there was an ulterior motive to getting to know her.”
“There was. Candice is one of those NPCs that grant bonuses based on relationship. She may have been a mere camp whore when we met, but while I;ve been busy, she’s moved to full doctor. And since she’s madly in love with me, I get bonuses to my healing rate, cheaper medical supplies at the quartermaster, access to HER Medical supplies, and she can revive me if I die in battle and the meter runs out ONE time per week. Like I got retrieved from the frontline and she saved my life on the table type deal.”
Rey whistled as she shoveled coal.
“and you knew that going into her?”
“No. I figured it out when she came back the third night.”
“Ha.”
They chuckled at that one as they rolled along a rather crowded part of the city and he blew the whistle loud and proud. People looked and JUMPED out of the way of the iconic and instantly recognizable Black Death armoured train as she rattled by with a pair of unmistakable blondes either side an unforgettable man in the cab. The word that Goreleech was back on floor one spread like wildfire through the player base and soon enough thousands of players were lining the tracks ahead hoping to catch a glimpse of the legend of TWOG. Tyler chuckled as he saw the masses of people along the line and on bridges ther passed under all craning to see them.
“I think we’re kinda famous, Selena.”
The soldier blonde laughed as cheers, rants, yells, and general chaos flowed around their train.
“I guess so. And ya might wanna hurry up. In case a few are….unhappy.”
Tyler lifted the trench gun into easy view and pumped it with one hand in a CLEAR warning to players around them as he blew the whistle loudly. The line ahead was cleared like magic and the train picked an extra 5 miles an hour up. Rey waved at the crowds and Tyler kissed her deeply on the mouth before ALSO kissing Selena in a CLEAR powerplay that made them laugh and lifted a few eyebrows on some interested ladies as they saw an open door. Then they passed into a tunnel and were out on the grasslands outside the city. Tyler chuckled as the city faded into the background.
“Well THAT was fun. I have expected someone to take a shot at us.”
Selena took a swig from her flask she kept in her vest.
“I saw a few snipers taking aim, but then Wisp panned the 105mm cannon around. The barrels vanished.”
“Ha. Stowaways?”
“Checking now. With dual 1887s.”
“Atta girl.”
Tyler smiled as the train clacked along the line without issue and Wisp called in the all clear backed by Sister222. Rey smiled as the wind set her blonde hair to drifting behind her.
“I like the ocean, but this is nice too.”
Selena looked at him.
“What happens of the allied fleet is sunk while we’re gone?”
“Since we’re still holding onto the shore, we can launch another assault with a fresh fleet. Since the Intrepid will most likely survive.”
“The players without ships?”
“Will be assigned to various ships in the fleet as crew and marines.”
“Ah. Landings?”
“We’ll do our fair share. But. On OUR terms. And using the blimp as a dropship. We are NOT going in through the meat grinder that is the shore. PERIOD.”
“I cannot agree more. Since any idiot knows of how they work out.”
Tyler smirked.
“Plus by the time we actually GO to land on the shore? We’ll have poured half of Dapple’s rounds into MY targets. I learned a lot from the Japanese in WWII.”
They chuckled at that one as Wisp smirked.
“So we’re swapping driver and tender?”
“Same drill as last time, Wisp.”
“Making sure. Clothing?”
“Sadly not optional due to the number of idiots on the floor.”
“Boo. I HATE pants.”
“Long as you’re not in view, go naked.”
“Yay! I think I’ll set up like Mina from Strike witches.”
They laughed at that plan as the train rattled on. The trip back to the starting city took three days. And not a damned thing happened of interest in those three days. Seriously. They owned that part of the game. And the sex was amazing since, well, ya know, blondes.


WE GOT NEWBIES. HOO-FUCKING-RAY.
RANK: ADMIRAL
DAY 17
CASH: 11,096,250


Tyler woke on the morning of the fourth day in his bunk in the command car of Black Death. He smiled as Rey was happily snuggled up against him with her head on his shoulder and his arm around her back. Selena was on her other side and had a hand on Rey’s lovely heart shaped ass and a finger in a soft spot. The soldier smiled as he kissed his favorite blonde awake and she smiled.
“I love you too. And let’s get her.”
The pair rolled the sleeping Selena on her back and spread her long legs. Rey kissed her lovingly while Tyler slid into her and started thrusting while she moaned into Rey’s mouth at the wakeup sex. The older blonde wasn’t allowed to make a noise as she orgasmed and got flooded before Rey let her lips go.
“Now EAT.”
“Yes mistress!”
Rey straddled her face and Tyler kept up the thrusting as he kissed Rey and Selena fed on her ever tasty slit. The trio got another round of orgasms and floods before laughing.
“We’re addicts.”
Tyler chuckled as Selena cleaned him off in her mouth.
“I love you two.”
The lovers cleaned up in the shower before getting dressed and returning to the cab. Tyler smiled as he worked the levers and gauges of the train while Rey shoveled coal.
“I love you, Rey.”
She smiled happily at that as she closed the doors to the firebox.
“I love you too, Gore.”
Selena was with Wisp in the first 105mm car so the pair were alone in the cab of the train as they rattled through the grasslands they had grown so tired of. Rey looked through the windshield and smirked.
“Starting city sighted. We’ll be picking up rookies so be hot, ladies.”
They laughed at that one as Tyler blew the whistle at a set of tanks patrolling a section of road to their right. Instantly the line of four Mark Vs stopped dead. Their spotters got out with scopes in hand, and had white faces as the identity of the Black Death was confirmed. Tyler laughed as the tanks took off on their patrol.
“They shit themselves.”
The pink eyed blonde smirked as she watched.
“Code brown. FULL ALERT.”
“I fucking love you.”
Tyler slowed the train from the cruising speed of 55 miles an hour to 10 as they entered the starting city at West Side station. Then he brought the mighty machine to a full stop at the platform with the command car and engine lined up perfectly. The ever brazen man blew the train’s whistle hard and long and it echoed off the buildings around them as he let off steam from the boiler. The players in the area all turned to look at the unusually potent whistle before an instant feeling of utter shock went through the masses as they recognized the train, AND the man kissing the two beautiful blondes in the cab. Tyler chuckled as he sat on the steps leading into the cab.
“And now we wait. I do hope they’re punctual.”
Rey and Selena sat either side of him as Wisp and her girls looked the train over for wear and resupply. Tyler pulled a flask from his own open front vest and took a deep swig of the ever ice cold whiskey inside before lighting up a cigarette. Selena smirked.
“You could not look more like a Vietnam stereotype if you TRIED.”
“Ha. When we get to those floors, I’ll go Rambo.”
Rey had a dreamy look in her eye now.
“Do it NOW.”
“Of course my love.”
She shivered at the feeling and hugged him hard as Selena lit her own cig up chuckling.
“Lovey dovey bastards.”
“Feeling left out?”
“fuck off.”
“Sure. Turn around and bend over.”
Rey slapped him laughing at THAT cocky reply.
“NO. bad jackass. Fucking HILARIOUS jackass.”
Selena just sighed.
“Great. I upgraded from talking sextoy, to living Real Doll.”
Tyler kissed her.
“Better?”
“Ugh.”
Rey kissed her.
“How bout now?”
“Much.”
“So that’s how it is? Ha. Okay.”
The friends laughed at his tone as Wisp came over.
“we got a refill on water. 25k. Coal tender’s still nearly full.”
“Thanks Wisp. The tender’s got the capacity for a thousand miles before we need to refill. Kicker is it’s still stock.”
Rey looked at him now.
“we still need to get that better funnel. And a more efficient firebox.”
He pulled a notebook now.
“And a more efficient boiler and increase it’s capacity. Selena?”
“I’d say higher quality bunks in the command car. It’s great but it kinda hurts on longer runs.”
“I’ll also increase coupler strength and ammo capacity in the front guns. Hm.”
He got off the train and went to the large drive wheels and looked at the draw rods and wheels themselves.
“Draw rods are still shining, and the wheels too. Brakes we can upgrade.”
Rey smiled.
“Can we use her on the snow floor?”
“We’d need a plow and those can be bought on-floor. But I don’t see why not. I’d suggest we use Iron Steed since it’s FROM a winter region.”
Selena nodded as she looked the engine over from a distance.
“It was originally a Russian myth, right?”
“I THINK SO? If not Russian, Ukraine.”
“So by default it’s built for harsh winters. We’ll need to see how it is before we really make a choice on work.”
“True. At a base though we’ll need to level her up. Oh. We can buy warships too at port.”
Rey smiled as he rejoined her.
“Dapple too weak?”
“For the type of work we’ll be doing it is. She’s more of an auxiliary support at best.”
Selena crossed her arms as she considered the options.
“You’re right about her. Same time? She DOES check off a number of the boxes we need RIGHT NOW. Fast, easily sailed, easily maintained, rookie skill level , and potent enough for training. We don’t really have the hands for a larger vessel at the moment.”
He frowned at that.
“You’ve a point. Hm. We can do a few more single ship hunts and see what her upgrades look like. For a start we should see about the bunks and halls. If we got attacked and speed was important, I’m just too damned big for those halls.”
Rey nodded as she brushed her long blonde hair out of her face.
“Even I have a hard time sometimes and I’m like half your size. And I tried sleeping in one of the other bunks and nearly fell out of the think. Like we have ZERO room whatsoever aboard her.”
Selena rubbed her back.
“and even the captain’s bed is a struggle at the best of times. For ONE person.”
Tyler wrote the notes in his book.
“we’ll pick our new girls up and go from there. I think we might have to put some harder work into Dapple just to get her useful to our needs. Same time? She IS only the first ship we’ve owned.”
wisp came over and leaned on the coal tender.
“What about the Zeppelin, Gore? She’s got all the boxes checked off.”
“The blimp doesn’t have the firepower needed to sink capital ships, Wisp. A good idea, but it doesn’t have the power we need.”
“Ah. Hm. Maybe a light cruisier would work better? They’re used for both escorts and assaulting bigger vessels. Right now Dapple just isn’t really viable for hard sea warfare. My guess is she’s more of a coastal raider.”
“Huh. Now that you say that, Wisp? It DOES explain her size and why we found her in a river. 100mm and 30mm guns aren’t the arms of an antiship warship, they’re used for coastal heavy support fire and indirect fire like mortars. Even the smaller ships use 105mm for their heavier battles.”
Selena looked at him.
“We could test her proficiency in a land assault, Tyler. Since Italica IS a coastal country we can do some seaside support fire missions.”
“OR support the land troops on an invasion of a lesser isle in the Nazerik supply line. Those usually pay more and all we’d need to do is lob shells. Good call Shadow. We’ll do some support missions aboard ships once we get back. We’ll launch out of the city we’re to capture and go from there.”
Rey looked at the deserted rail platform now.
“and WHERE are our new girls, Gore? Shouldn’t they be here by now?”
He shrugged.
“No clue, Rey. We’ll sit tight for the day and see if they show up. If not, well, we tried!”
Wisp looked at the city.
“Oh there’s a QM over there.”
Her and her girls went to the platform Quartermaster for some heavy shopping since the man had everything in one place every other store sold. Tyler looked his BAR’s pamphlet over as they waited and he smirked as he noticed something.
“I can upgrade the firing pin and trigger systems as a whole. It’ll increase rate of fire, accuracy, and give me a nice feeling hair trigger. I will be right back ladies.”
They chuckled as he walked over to the QM and bought a mass of upgrade parts for his BAR, carcano, 1887, M1911, and a better vest with more ammo pouches on the flaps for 100k even before returning to the train. He sat against a wall in the train’s cab with Rey snuggled beside him as he got to work repairing and upgrading his various weapons. His BAR he replaced the barrel for a lighter, longer blue thing that increased accuracy, the firing system to a higher tension and firing one with a red receiver, the box was increased from 40 rounds to 60 rounds while the butt plate was rubberized for a m ore comfortable feel in hand. The handguards and grip were upgraded to a better feeling white material made from the bones of the whale they’d killed. ALL the guns got the same treatment outside the carcano which merely got a higher quality bone white furniture upgrade. Tyler smiled as he set the junk parts aside and hefted the improved BAR.
“I freakin love this thing.”
Rey smiled as he kissed her.
“I love you too. And that DOES look mean.”
Tyler looked at the platform now and spotted a familiar shade of red hair.
“Oh. We got a hit.”
The girls all looked to see Emma, the British actress, approaching the black train with a look of confused confusion on her face. Her outfit being a pair of heeled combat boots with skin tight black pants and a loose fitting tanktop of blue. Her fire colored hair hung to her lower back and was still curly while her green eyes were gleaming. On her narrow back was her large military issue duffel bag and over her shoulder was her Krag-Jorgensen bolt action rifle. She was looking at the black train curiously and tyler waved at her.
“Yo ginger, over here.”
She smirked at the callout and walked over to the cab.
“My NAME ingame, is HERMIONE. I’m Hermione1991.”
“Ha. Alright Hermione. Ya got your practice in?”
The actress nodded as she climbed aboard the train to stand by the soldier.
“I did get SOME practice in. But I’m afraid I am not a good shot.”
“Hm. Lemme see. Hit that sign up there.”
He pointed out a sign atop the train station roof. Maybe 50 yards from them and Hermione blinked.
“Are you mad? There are PEOPLE over there!”
“Don’t miss then. And you’ll be beaming people at longer ranges an that toots.”
“Wot?”
He smirked at her disbelief.
“Did you SERIOUSLY expect us to CARRY you through this game, Hermione? Come on. You’re gonna be on the line with us. And ya GONNA be beaming people. Or GET beamed.”
She had a look of horror on her face now.
“You didn’t say a word about KILLING PEOPLE!”
“what the fuck did you THINK we were going to be doing, Hermione? Seriously?”
“I…..I…..I thought I would be an escort. Someone that is GUIDED through this hell.”
He patted the shaken redhead with a smirk.
“Happy to burst your bubble, toots, butta you’re gonna be fightin with us. BESIDE us. You joined the RAZGRIZ Squad, little Emma. And, HOW did we reach floor two, while the rest a these dingdongs are still dicking around on floor 1?”
She looked at him with huge green eyes and seemed about to go into a full-blown panic attack….only for the unyielding man to slap her in the face. Hard.
“YOU are not ALLOWED to flip out. Not in MY crew. You are a soldier now. ACT like it.”
The slap made her jump, but it DID force her raging emotions back under control.
“You are a monster.”
“Ha. You say that. Yet. I’mma let you in on a little detail.”
she had a look of disdain on her face now.
“Speak.”
“Ha. Okay. If the other players, ALL of the other players, have been BEHIND my lines, WHO am I shooting at?”
The redhead blinked at this and her flame red brows furrowed as she sifted through the riddle.
“If all of the other players are behind your line, who are you shooting at? The players in front?”
“How can I shoot the players in front, if all of them are behind me?”
Now nursing a throbbing headache, Hermione continued the fight.
“If all the other players are behind you, and NOT a ONE is in front of you, then who were those soldiers you’re talking about?”
“Does the term, NPC mean anything to you?”
She’d gritted her teeth now in pain.
“NPC? I know it means Nonplayer controlled…..OH MY GOD.”
it clicked and she looked at him in utter shock.
“So I will be shooting at computers?”
“THAT took you WAAAAY too freakin long to figure out. But yeah.”
She deflated from utter relief.
“Oh you BASTARD. I can do that much. If they’re NOT real people, and just AI I can handle the carnage.”
“Now shoot the sign dammit.”
She gulped and lifted her rifle to aim at the bright yellow railroad sign. Tyler smiled as he saw her stance.
“Okay. First off. Spread your legs to shoulder width apart. Like this.”
He moved her slender legs a fraction in either direction before turning her feet to a more stable position.
“Level out your core and lean into the but of your rifle.”
The skilled sniper moved up her frame making the needed adjustments before patted her belly, making her squeak, and reaching her arms.
“Lower that chicken wing, grip the hand guard like you want to strangle it, same with the grip, lean your head over the stock,”
He brushed her long red hair aside and her wobble was fixed.
“Now pulled the bolt back. Slide it forward. Do it in one smooth motion before setting the sign into the middle of the hooded front sight. Take a breath in, let it out slowly, and squeeze the trigger.”
The redhead obeyed to the letter and the gun went off. The sign sparked from a clean hit on the upper edge and Hermione was all smiles at her hit.
“I hit it!”
“rechamber.”
She pulled the bolt back with a frantic feel at the command and the thing got stuck.
“Blast.”
“I got it.”
He took her rifle and removed her entire bolt assembly and reslotted it for her.
“Ah. I see the problem. You haven’t lubed the gun up right. Here.”
Rey chuckled as Tyler made Hermione field strip her rifle and lube it before rebuilding it.
“he did the exact same thing to me, Hermione. You never forget the first day in GORE’S camp.”
Hermione smiled as she reloaded her rifle.
“I can see I am going to be VERY busy. Now the train?”
Tyler smirked.
“Her name’s Gliepnir to us. Black Death to the NPCs. Scary beast isn’t she?”
“VERY. Where did you get it?”
“I found her in a cave.”
“He did. I was there.”
“My word. You have the lucky of the devil.”
“He;s done it like four times.”
“There’s a reason he’s got a cargo car and crane car, Emma.”
“That guy I shit you not found a tank in an underground bunker off a RUMOR. And he walked to it like he knew it was there.”
Hermione, AKA Emma, chuckled as the girls rattled off examples of his luck.
“We should play cards.”
“He’d leave you naked, Emma. FIRST GAME.”
“Uh-oh.”
Selena chuckled as she looked at the nervous lady.
“we have our own warship. Once we lose sight of other people, clothing optional. And I DO mean optional.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked at the now SCARED lady.
“We spent a solid four days buck assed naked on the seas. We kinda do as we please.”
Rey licked her lips.
“And we ARE having another orgy when we return to Dapple.”
“Oh fuck yes. This time let’s use creams and oils.”
Both blondes shivered with lusty smirks.
“I am IN.”
“Me too!”
Wisp jumped down from the coal tender with a smirk.
“So are we. And we found some creams and other stuff at that QM. Yeah. We are going to have one HELL of a party, ladies and Gore.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked at the dirty blonde.
“All clear, Wisp?”
“A few idiots were hitting on Britbitch22. But she shattered their jaws. She found a set of spiked knuckles and LOVES them freakin things.”
“She’s irish. Makes sense.”
“I heard that.”
“love you too, Bitch.”
“fuck you. I will hit you in the balls with me spikes.”
The friends laughed at her irritation as Hermione sighed dejectedly.
“Goreleech, and all of the legendary Razgriz squad, are hopeless, depraved, psychotic, SEX ADDICTS. Oooh this is going to be a NIGHTMARE.”
“Like you won’t have fun too.”
“I am in a VERY happy relationship thank you very much.”
“What’s her name?”
She smirked dangerously now at Tyler’s dry question.
“HIS name is-“
“Harry potter?”
“FUCK YOU! No! Paul.”
“Sucky name.”
“totally.”
“Lame.”
Wisp chuckled as she patted the fuming redhead.
“I’ve read a few articles on em. Guy’s a wanna be Prince Charming. Yeah he is SO fake.”
Tyler shrugged as he cleaned his 1887 with a cloth.
“Most Hollywood natives are, Wisp. Emma? You DO know your feed got turned off as soon as you stepped on my train, right?”
She blinked and so did the rest of the girls.
“What?”
“Did you?”
“Say?”
Tyler looked at Rey curiously.
“remember back at Tragonia? When Selena told us they wanted to turn our live feeds in the hospitals into TV shows?”
“Oooooh. That’s RIGHT! Sorry. I forgot that was a thing.”
Selena smiled ruefully.
“I did as well. Been a while.”
The soldier blonde explained to Wisp and her stunned friends as Tyler looked at the shocked Emma.
“Yeah. We refused on the grounds of suicide and the people backed off, Emma. Since I AM the fighting force, they really can’t fuck with us.”
She sighed.
“I have a contract. It’s why I came to you in the first place.”
“I can fix that REAL quick.”
He took his radio out and pulled up Bridget. The brunette advisor smiled as she appeared.
“How can I help?”
“Emma’s live feed. TURN IT OFF.”
She blinked.
“Um. I can’t.”
He chuckled and pulled his revolver. Selena smirked as he loaded a single bullet into the chamber.
“Do it, or we play Russian Roulette, Bridget. That guy will happily kill HER and HIMSELF to make sure this happens. So. Unless you want the entirety of the player base’s spirits broken, TURN. HER FEED. OFF. TURN ALL THEIR FEEDS OFF.”
Emma was horrified by the turn of events as Tyler spun the cylinder and Bridget was seen RACING from view.
“Are you out of your MIND?”
“OUR pain, will NEVER be their amusement, Emma. EVER.”
She shuddered at the steel in his and Rey’s eyes and voices as they said the line at the same exact time in the exact same manner.
“God help me.”
Tyler looked at the screen as Bridget came back with a relieved expression.
“They’re off, Tyler. Those bastards played a fast one with their contracts. Seems the TV companies still haven’t given up on the broadcasts of the feeds. Well. I put in a few phone calls to a few people and the idea was completely shutdown under fear of treason. The feeds are OFF and are STAYING off. But. There is a caveat.”
“That is?”
She smiled.
“The president requested that the feeds be turned on for pivotal moments ingame. Like the battle for Tragonia for example. Just to show the world the progress being made.”
Tyler removed the gun barrel from his chin.
“we still hold the off switches?”
“Of course.”
“Sure. That much I’ll allow.”
Emma looked at him.
“what off switches?”
“You got your radio?”
“m. I think so.”
She pulled her walkie talkie out and he turned the dial to radio silence.
“And there. Your feed is OFF.”
“It is that simple?”
“Sure. Since it’s me an all.”
The redhead deflated from utter relief at this confirmation.
“Oh thank fucking god. Ugh. Okay. Call me Emma please.”
“Tired a the goodie two shoes witch thing?”
“You have no idea. My manager wanted me to pick the outfit that CLOSEST resembled my robe from the movies. Little witch goes to war. I HATED that idea, but you know.”
“Snakes. Why are they always snakes?”
“I loved that movie.”
“Oddly enough? I’ve never seen it. Been on my list for YEARS though.”
Rey chuckled as she sat on the edge of the cab.
“My thing was Jurassic Park.”
“Love you too, Rey.”
“Yay!”
Emma smiled at the exchange as she sat beside the blonde.
“I can feel it. You two are lucky.”
Tyler smiled as he patted her.
“And YOU’RE free.”
“I….huh.”
Her green eyes flashed at that point.
“You’re right. I am. Weird.”
“One a the reasons I fucking love this game. This is MY life. And it is MY story.”
The girls smiled at that one, Emma included. Tyler smiled as well before looking at Bridget.
“So the others are?”
“All are in game and are moving to you.”
“Thanks bridget.”
“Sure.”
“Enjoy the shows and….toys!”
she just killed the call with a smirk and Emma looked at him concerned.
“Tyler?”
“Bridget’s fond of lots a things out there. And enjoys watching lots a things in here.”
“I think that is all I WANT to know.”
“Smart.”
He blew the whistle hard again and set off another mass of nerves at the reminder WHO was in the city. Selena smirked.
“Nice powerplay.”
“I own this fucking town. I can kill like half barehanded.”
Emma looked around at the lounging group with a distinct I-am-out-of-place expression. Tyler smiled.
“Find a spot you think is comfy and relax.”
“Um. Okay.”
She sat by the steps into the cab and crossed her slender legs, still feeling a fish out of water and Tyler tossed her a beer from his bag.
“Um.”
“Drink it. You’ll feel better.”
The redhead sighed but complied with the order and the beer vanished.
“Better?”
“Much actually. Thank you.”
“It’s called liquid courage for a reason.”
She smiled at that one as Tyler spotted some golden hair in the crowd on the head of a tall, slender lady looking around as if lost.
“I got eyes on our third blonde. Yo Goldilocks. Over here.”
She looked over indignantly to see tyler waving from the train and sighed with relief at the unmistakable jackass. She walked over as the group looked her over. She was a few inches taller then Tyler at a solid 6 foot 1 inches tall with back length curly blonde hair and sky blue eyes set into a tear drop shaped face. Her skin was sun kissed and smooth while her bust was large in her tight fitting tank top. Her lips were blood red and she wore tight fitting jeans with boots that showed off her curvaceous ass and toned legs. When she spoke it was with a warm breath.
“Are you Tyler? Or Goreleech?”
Tyler smiled.
“In the horror! You are?”
“Out there you know me as Taylor McIntyre. In HERE you can call me Sky.”
“we’ll use either or. This is Rey, my number 1 blonde, Selena, number 2 blonde, Emma, first redhead, and that’s all for here.”
Rey laughed at the introduction.
“idiot. Nice to meet you, Taylor.”
The tall blonde smirked.
“I am NOT your third blonde, Tyler.”
“You’re only two years older an me.”
“Huh?”
“what she said?”
He passed his ID over and the two new girls blinked. Emma especially.
“He is TWICE my size, and only a year older. Scary.”
Taylor nodded wide eyed.
“Yeah. Scary.”
He chuckled as he noted her weapon was a model 1873 Springfield carbine and on her back was her duffel.
“You got my rules?”
The tall blonde nodded gravely.
“I did. And I agreed. So you want me to take my shirt off now or later?”
“Later. Less gawkers.”
She slumped as Rey slugged her boyfriend with a smirk.
“Idiot.”
“Like YOU’RE not gonna?”
“Besides the fucking point.”
Taylor sighed before Emma smiled understandingly.
“I see we will need to just get used to it, Taylor.”
“Yeah. Oh my head.”
Tyler shrugged as the long limbed blonde settled in the cab.
“You’ll have fun. We’re kinda good at it.”
The singer sighed again before looking at the train.
“So the train.”
“Her name’s Gleipnir. And you an Emma’ll be trained on how to drive her.”
They nodded and Emma smiled.
“Will we sleep aboard train?”
Selena smiled at the redhead.
“we will, Em. That command car can hold up to 20 comfortably. And since me an Rey usually pile on THAT guy, we got two extra bunks.”
Rey was resting her head on Tyler’s shoulder with a happy smile as he stroked her long blonde hair lovingly. Taylor whistled at the scene.
“Wow. I can feel it from here.”
“Yeah they’re in deep.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked at them.
“enjoy.”
Taylor pulled a notebook from her bag and started writing something in it. The soldier laughed.
“You DO know you’re gonna have to share that, right?”
She smirked.
“I figured. And I have a guitar.”
“Cool. We got live shows now.”
They laughed at the double meaning before Wisp came over.
“Hey Gore. All clear at the caboose.”
“No curious idiots?”
“Plenty. But that 105 has everyone on edge.”
“Good. Once the others show up we’ll roll out.”
She nodded and headed back to the turret as Taylor chuckled.
“YOU run a tight ship.”
“we HAVE a ship actually.”
“really?”
Tyler nodded.
“A light frigate. Problem is the thing is just too damned small for what we need. So we’re gonna upgrade to a full cruisier once we find one we LIKE.”
Emma smiled.
“I love the sea.”
Rey smirked at the redhead.
“You’ll love it aboard OUR ship, Emma. It’s basically a giant party boat with things that go boom.”
Taylor smirked as she remembered his age.
“I’m curious now.”
Tyler kissed her. Like full on KISSED her. Rey and Selena busted up laughing at the CLEAR powerplay while Emma had a dumbfounded expression at this sudden attack. The soldier madeout with the sexy singer loving her soft lips before he pulled back with a smirk as she gasped for breath.
“So about that curiosity.”
Taylor had a flushed face now and Emma looked RIGHT at Rey. Who smirked.
“we’re ALL players. And remember I am his number 1 blonde.”
She GULPED! Taylor smirked as her brain restarted.
“Oh this is going to be FUN. And it is so refreshing to see a guy actually go for it.”
Selena kissed him now as Rey chuckled.
“He;d fuck us all in the ass RIGHT NOW if we let him. Guy does NOT care.”
That made the tall blonde smile.
“I think I can handle that. Anything I should know NOW ladies?”
Selena smirked as she looked at her.
“lasts for hours, makes a MESS every time, is an ADDICT, and is GOOD at it.”
She shivered at the images while Tyler spotted a pale complexion with black hair.
“Got eyes on our pretend scrapper. Yo! Blackbird!”
Paige looked RIGHT at him with a mildly irritated expression as he waved and walked over. The wrestler’s attire was a tight fitting leather corset of black that left the top of her large melons exposed along with a decent portion of her belly. For pants she had opted for booty shorts that showed her extremely pale skin off as well as her long legs. On her feet were high combat boots while on her back was her Fedorov rifle and duffel bag.
“My NAME ingame is PAIGE.”
“I got your attention didn’t I?”
She smirked and he noted her long, straight black hair had blue highlights.
“I CAN kick your ass now.”
Tyler smirked and rose to his feet.
“Let’s see it you can, Blackbird.”
Rey smirked.
“100 bucks says he drops her in the first ten seconds.”
The entire train put counter bets he’d get wrecked and Tyler cracked his neck and knuckles as Paige struck a tai boxing stance.
“Bring it Blackbird.”
“WHY are you calling me that?”
“It sounds cool.”
She had a new look of irritation as rey snapped her fingers…..and Tyler moved like greased lightning, The experienced soldier rushed the defending girl and she threw a punch he slammed aside with a forearm before he clapped her over the ears with both hands, grabbed her corset, slammed his head off hers, tripped her with a well placed foot, and pinned her all in the span of 5 seconds. His knife was hovering over her startled blue eye and he smiled.
“I kill people for a living, Blackbird. YOU just PRETEND to.”
“Pay up!”
tyler chuckled as Rey made close to 4k off that before he looked at the humbled lady under his weight.
“Ya got a long way to go, Blackbird, before you can throw hands with ME.”
He let off her and lifted the muscular girl to her feet with a halfhearted tug on her arm. Paige smiled sheepishly.
“Okay. Sorry.”
“You’ll get there. Alright.”
He let her to the train cab and Taylor waved.
“Nice to see you again Paige.”
“Taylor? Emma? Ha. I guess you guys got roped into this too.”
The redheaded Emma smiled ruefully as Paige leaned on a wall.
“Signing up with Goreleech seemed the safest way to survive in here.”
Paige sighed as Tyler lit up a cig.
“Bum me too jackass. Thanks. You’re not wrong Emma. I’ve seen a few recordings. Gore’s hardcore and the real deal. We’ll be fine provided we pull our weight.”
Tyler chuckled at that one as he looked out at the platform.
“So we got three. We’re missing two more.”
Selena shrugged as she sharpened her bayonet.
“we got nowhere else to be.”
“That’s true….oh my radio.”
He took the thing out and Bridget appeared.
“what up, Bridget?”
She smiled.
“I received another request to sign on by another celebrity.”
“Oh this oughta be good. What’s her name?”
A hulking image appeared beside her and EVERYONE blinked at the 7 foot six frame and Austrian accent.
“MY name is Arnold.”
The man was massive. Standing a full head taller then Tyler with broad shoulders and fair skin. He ad a square head and bright blue eyes and was clad in a leather jacket as he spoke in a deep boom.
“And I am looking to assist as best I can.”
Tyler whistled.
“Jesus. We got the damn terminator in our crew. Sure, Arnie, we got space for one more. You dive now we’re at west Side station.”
“I appreciate the aid. And I am not deadweight.”
“We got a crane thank god. And a train.”
He chuckled before getting serious again.
“And I agree to your rules. So long as you hear mine.”
“Sure.”
The big man nodded.
“I am NOT some mindless killer or a servant. I ask for the respect you show Selena.”
“Sure. Just be aware I expect you to listen when I say something. I know this game.”
“I understand. Are separate quarters available?”
“Not at the moment. It’s kind of a problem we’re facing since even I have a hard time fitting in some of our places. We ARE working on it though.”
“I see. I ask as I am happily married. And my wife wished to watch my actions ingame.”
“I get it. We’ll figure it out.”
“And finally. I ask to NOT have to watch your….antics.”
“Sure. We’re addicts, but you don’t have to watch. Oh. Add a clause to add more if you need to.”
“Smart. I will be diving in ten minutes.”
“Look for the long black train.”
The man left and Tyler whistled as he looked at a stunned Rey.
“I did NOT see that coming. Who’s next? NEO?”
Bridget smiled.
“Actually?”
EVERYONE looked at her now and the advisor nodded to the door as another man walked in. This one was Tyler’s height with a slender built and narrow face. He had black hair and brown eyes while got up in a full black suit. His voice was a hard tenor.
“My name is Johnny. And I’d like to ask your help ingame, Tyler.”
“HOLY SHIT. Sure. West Side Station. Long black train.”
Johnny smirked.
“I will be there. And MY gun?”
“YOU? Grab a SMIL carbine.”
“I have one. I’ll be there.”
He left and Tyler looked at Selena. Who was ALSO shocked.
“we just had the terminator and Jon Wick join us. Oh we are gonna have SO much fucking fun.”
The blonde soldier smirked.
“fuck YEAH we are. Dual 1887s for Arnie?”
“Dual 1887s for Arnie. Oh this is gonna be great. No more recruits for the next few weeks, Bridget.”
“Understood. And I got an autograph!”
“We’re running with the real deals.”
“fuck.”
The screen died and Tyler looked at Rey.
“NO getting cozy with the new guy.”
She kissed him as the ladies laughed.
“I love you too, Gore.”
Taylor whistled.
“So this train just got a lot more interesting.”
Paige smirked as she finished her cig.
“Johnny’s a trained shooter too. So isn’t Arnie. Since they did all their own stunts.”
Tyler smiled.
“Plus the languages they speak? Arnie’s fluent in Austrian so when we hit floor three he can translate for us. Since that one’s basically an Austrian forest mirrored in Germany’s size.”
Emma looked at him.
“How do you know the next floor is like, Tyler? Are you a dev?”
“no. I had a buddy in the beta test that was also a skilled dataminer. I got intel up to the floor ten. And that’s where WWII starts. After that I don’t NEED any help since I’m a big WWII buff.”
“Lucky. And that explains how you seem to know just what to do in here.”
“I’m a hardcore war gamer and RPG buff.”
“There’s the other piece. And your skills with guns?”
He sighed now and looked away.
“I’m from Berlin New Hampshire.”
She, Taylor, and Paige all blinked.
“Oh my god.”
“That explains so much.”
“Yeah.”
Tyler hugged Rey now and she smiled as she kissed him.
“Better?”
He kissed her.
“Much.”
Selena smiled as he suppressed his dark memories again.
“So we’ll need a bigger boat for SURE now.”
Tyler chuckled at that one.
“Oh hell yeah. It’ll be cramped for the time being but we’ll figure it out.”
“Hey, Tyler, there’s a kid runnin towards the train.”
The soldier looked as a kid in green fatigues came over.
“Uh-oh. Runner.”
The kid reached the train and saluted.
“Admiral Goreleech, Sir! I have an urgent report from the front sir!”
“Gon on kid.”
“Sir! As of 12:00 hours this day, the Allied port at Huelit was attacked by a surprise assault from an enemy fleet! I regret to report Dapple has been sunk! Candice and Lily are safe aboard the Iron Steed!”
“Is the ship able to be refloated?”
“No sir! She was blown clean in half by an enemy torpedo in her magazines and her frame just doesn’t have it in her! Her wreckage is being retrieved as we speak, Sir! End of report sir!”
Tyler sighed at the setback but gave the runner an extra 5k.
“Thanks Kid. I got it from here.”
“Yes sir!”
He saluted and ran off as the soldier rubbed his eyes.
“THAT explains it. Dapple was a one off ship. Extremely powerful, but cotton tough.”
Selena crossed her arms now as she settled by the coal tender.
“So we lost our ONE ship. What do we do now?”
“Hm. Now we get creative. Dapple’s pamphlet just went blank. Yeah we lost her. Okay.”
He settled against the wall and accessed his internal archive.
“Okay. We’ll go for a destroyer this time.”
Wisp came over the back of the coal tender now.
“we heard. So a destroyer?”
“Yup. Only question is if we buy her outright or pirate her from a fleet?”
The dirty blonde crossed her arms as she considered their options.
“I’d say buy. Just so we can get right to work and not have to pour resources into repairs.”
Rey looked at him.
“DO we have enough to buy a destroyer, Gore?”
He shrugged.
“if not, we’ll do some grinding with our current gear so we CAN afford it. We got the hands for a few large scale assaults now with either our trains or our tanks. And since there’s a few cities left under enemy control, we can take them ourselves.”
Selena looked at Emma, Paige, and Taylor now.
“That might be a good idea, Tyler. We have 7 new soldiers to train and kit out so we could make good use of the practice.”
“You’ve a point Shadow. Plus if we use the trains, we can get them leveled for the next floor. OR we can use the Zeppelin and planes for a hard air assault. THAT could be fun.”
Emma smiled.
“I’ve always wanted to fly in an airship. Sadly their not really the safest option.”
Rey smirked.
“Let’s put some work into our tanks, Tyler. Since we’d use them more then the trains overall.”
“Oh my god. You, me, Selena, and Wisp in Big Bertha, Sister666, sister222, Britbitch22, and two more in the white elephant, the rest spread between the remaining tanks? We’d have a full battalion in just tanks. Oh we are doing that.”
Wisp smirked.
“we’ll divvy up the hardware when we got back to the city. I for one want to do a full air assault.”
They smiled excitedly as Tyler spotted another blonde with pink highlighted hair looking around the station.
“Got our rocker blonde. Yo! Rocker barbie!”
Rey, Selena, and Taylor all snorted at the callout as the new blonde looked over with a dark expression and Tyler waved.
“Over here toots.”
She walked over and Tyler looked her over. She was half a head shorter then him with a slender, almost petite frame and white skin. Her hair was bleached blonde with pink highlights that hung to her waist. Her eyes were a lovely shade of green and her rack large on her frame. She wore a croptop of blue with denim booty shorts and combat boots. On her back was a trench gun 1889 shotgun and her duffel bag. When she spoke it was a higher, melodious tenor.
“Call me a barbie one more time an I’ll shoot you.”
“Sure thing Shadow.”
She smirked.
“I know that one. And I will break your jaw.”
“Ha. Avril, right?”
“Ingame I’m Avy. Tyler?”
“In the mess!”
“Hey.”
“Love you too, Rey.”
“Yay!”
Avy smiled at her joy before noting the other celebs.
“So, he’s THAT kinda safety blanket. I’m not useless.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked her over.
“finally. Someone that’ll fit in here without issue.”
Selena snorted.
“Jackass.”
Avy sat by the firebox of the train now.
“So, what’s the death sentence?”
“we’re waiting on three more. Once they get here I’ll lay out our tasks for the next few days.”
“Sure. And we DO get our room beds, right?”
“Bunks in the command car, but shouldn’t be an issue.”
“Privacy?”
“well. Again. Depends on what you’re used to. Single shower if you need know.”
Taylor smirked.
“No doubling?”
“Ha. We DO, but it’s mutual.”
There was a small deflate from relief among the new girls and Tyler chuckled as he looked at them.
“We’re sex addicted horndogs. But we get the nod BEFORE the dirty comes out.”
Selena smirked.
“And if we have more men in the squad now, Tyler,”
“We’ll set my room to the party room. Wherever it is.”
“And a few other places for those that play. Say a part of the deck aboard ships.”
“That works. Train we’ll use the cargo cars.”
“And the planes we’ll see.”
Tyler nodded before looking at Avy.
“So you know how to shoot that thing?”
She smiled as she held her trench gun.
“Not REALLY, but it’s a shotgun so not that complicated.”
“Smart. Hm. I think I’ll set you up as another medic, Avy.”
“how involved is it?”
“Just stick em with the needle and they revive. Even if they got blown to bits, just find the head and jab em in the eye.”
“I can do that.”
Taylor looked over.
“me?”
“YOU I’ll make a support riflewoman. Basically you back us up with clean shots while I lead the formation with whatever.”
Emma smiled.
“I will be a medic.”
“sure. More medics we have the better. Paige I’ll set up as assault gunner.”
The goth looked at him.
“And my kit?”
“Grenades, launchers, antitank kit, heavy rifles. You get the idea. Since you’re strong enough to keep up, I’ll train ya how to run like me.”
Rey smirked.
“And how to THINK like you.”
Taylor looked at her.
“Rey?”
“Improvise. THAT is HIS watchword. Tyler never has a set in stone plan. EVER. His way is to have a few guidelines and make it up as he goes. Hasn’t failed yet.”
Avy chuckled.
“Jack would be proud.”
Taylor sighed.
“So our legendary leader is insane.”
Tyler chuckled.
“Well thank heaven for that then. Cause other wise this’d probably never work.”
Emma looked at him mildly impressed.
“I HEARD Jack say that. You do impressions?”
“Welll, me beauty, ya best start believing in ghost stories. For you see, tonight? YOU’RE in one!”
The actress clapped at the gravely voice and speech pattern.
“That was great. Have you ever acted before, Tyler?”
“A few times in the wars back up north. Some jobs required me to blend. Ya I kinda got good at it.”
Avy sighed.
“I did a concert on the top of MT Washington for some freakin charity thing once and we had to have full on MARINES guarding us since the wars extended to the peak. Like I had to be driven to the summit in a freakin Blackhawk. I learned it was because of just how DANGEROUS that regions was.”
Tyler blinked.
“Wait a minute. How many years ago was this, Avy?”
“2?”
“HA. I was there.”
“No shit?”
“Yeah. Remember that psychopath your head of security hired from the locals as a deterrent for the town? You remember. The one that you would up sleeping with that night?”
She JUMPED!
“THAT was YOU?”
“Hiya Avi!”
“HOLY SHIT. How did I not recognize you, Tyler? You only look the exact same!”
The soldier chuckled as the bleach blonde sat beside him now.
“You’re still really bad with faces, Avy. So. Looks like you’re running with ME again.”
“Tyler?”
He kissed Rey as she spoke in a cold voice.
“Avy’s an exgirlfriend. We dated for the week she was in the area since I was the local monster they hired as a bodyguard.”
“EX-girlfriend?”
“Yeah. Oh come on, Rey. I love you.”
she smiled at that. And snuggled against him.
“I’m surprised you banged Avril, but not really. So any other exes I should know of?”
“a bunch actually. I was kind of a playboy at one time. Most were either you, Emma, Selena, or Paige’s body types but with differing rack sizes.”
“Any in particular to watch out for?”
“Hm. Casy. She was a psychopath dirty blonde with blue eyes and double Gs. NATURAL double gs. And my GOD are they hard and awesome. She hit like a truck and was your height, Avy.”
Rey whistled.
“Whydah break up?”
“She raped a woman on a job since she was also hired a lot and found she loved how girls tasted. So she became a lesbian.”
“Um. Okay.”
“Yeah most of the stories in my town aren’t nice.”
She smiled at that as Avy lit a cigarette.
“Tyler’s hometown is a legend for a reason. But, it IS a nice town if you want to live by no rules but your own.”
Emma picked up on something.
“Tyler? Have you,”
“I have done everything you can possibly do to another human being to hurt them. For money.”
“Oh.”
He shrugged at her worry as he spotted another batch of flaming red hair by the platform.
“Eyes on our scarlet letter. Hey yo Spiderbite!”
The woman looked over with a sultry smirk as Taylor chuckled.
“How many a those do you have?”
“Plenty, Leg queen.”
“Oh crap.”
The new redhead walked over as Tyler looked her over. She was half a head shorter then him with short curly flame red hair and pale skin. Her eyes were green and her bust was large in her tight fitting corset of black leather. Her pants were low rider black booty shorts and she wore heeled boots. On her back was her duffel bag and on her hip was an MP14 submachinegun. She smirked at the lounging group and her voice was a sultry breath.
“So you’re the legendary Goreleech? I’m Scarlett Horanson. Ingame jus called me Natashia.”
“Sure thing, Nattie.”
“Oh crap. So. Now what?”
“We got two more coming before we roll out. So for the time being relax and enjoy the fact you’re in here.”
She smirked knowingly and looked at Rey, the girlfriend.
“Anything I oughta know now?”
The pink eyed blonde smiled sweetly.
“We’re fun. And you’re sexy!”
“HA.”
Natti sat beside Selena and the blonde soldier smiled.
“So you’re a submachine gunner, Natti?”
“I prefer smaller guns since I like staying mobile.”
Tyler reached into HIS duffel bag.
“MP14’s a decent bullet hose, Natti, but for our shit it’s just a waste of ammo. Here.”
He tossed her a ZK-48 submachine gun with a 40 round side mounted mag.
“That thing shoots 9mm and has a decent fire rate. Plus the range is surprisingly decent.”
She looked down the sights on the angular gun.
“I like it. I can keep it?”
“Sure. Sell the MP14 since that thing is famous for jammings. And it’s not worth the grind to fix it.”
He passed her the pamphlet for the gun and she looked the thing over.
“So this is how I upgrade?”
“No that’s by hand. EVERYTHING in here is done by hand. You need to go to the quartermaster, buy the parts, take the gun apart, replace the part in question, and rebuild your gun.”
Emma looked at him wide eyed.
“The detail is THAT indepth?”
“Check it.”
He pulled his BAR out now and proceeded to take the entire gun apart right there in the cab of the train. The new girls watched as he reduced it to mere parts, then proceeded to put it back together again. Paige whistled once he reloaded the rifle.
“scary. And the train?”
“1 to 1 detail presentation. You’ll see what that means once we roll out since you ARE going to learn to drive it.”
Taylor’s blue eyes lit up like lights at that.
“I’ve always wanted to drive a steam train!”
“Now you’re gonna get to. Same with the planes, ships, and tanks.”
Avy smiled widely.
“I want to drive a tiger tank.”
“When we get there. But we got a few iconics laying around for ya to fiddle with.”
Natti looked at him.
“Zeppelin?”
“A pure WHITE Zeppelin.”
“wow.”
Tyler looked over at the platform and noted a 7 foot mountain of a man walking along the platform towards the train.
“Hey big man, over here!”
The ladies looked over and gasped as Arnie approached the train. The older man looking decades younger with smooth skin and garbed in a open tac vest and green fatigues. He had his duffel bag on his back and his chosen MG18 machinegun that Tyler lifted an eyebrow at.
“Support gunner.”
Arnie smirked as he stood beside the train.
“I see I am last to arrive. A pleasure ladies.”
Taylor whistled.
“we got the god damned terminator. An honor, Sir.”
Tyler stood tall now as he shook the big man;’s hand.
“We got one more coming, Arnie. These are Rey, my number 1 blonde, Selena, number 2 blonde. Rest they can figure it out.”
There was a sound of various clicks and he looked to see the five girls all fondling their guns with a smirk. Avy saying it.
“I’m the third. And DON’T make me mad.”
“HA. Sure thing Ava.”
“Prick.”
Rey smiled as she looked at the amused actor.
“Nice to meet you, Arnie. We’re insane.”
“I have heard. Now who is our final?”
Tyler looked at the platform and noted a slender man in a black outfit being followed by a mass of groupies approaching the train.
“Right there. Over here Johnny!”
The actresses and singers were stunned as Johnny shook Tyler’s hand as well.
“I was afraid I got left behind. I landed from the helicopter and was instantly swarmed. So. Ingame I’m Neo.”
Arnie smirked.
“Ingame my name is John. What is our current task?”
Tyler noted the mass of people now gathered around his train.
“NOW I deal with the groupies. Wisp.”
“Locked and loaded!”
Tyler blew the whistle on the train before jumping onto the roof of the train with his 1887 in hand as he faced the expectant masses of other players.
“Only time I’m gonna say this. GET LOST.”
He flipped the shotgun in hand as the 105mm cannons on the train panned to aim at the deck and the reaction was instant. Thousands of people all turned and fled from the station as they realized just WHO was standing atop the train, and remembered WHY he was so feared. Tyler chuckled as the last left and hopped from the roof.
“I hate groupies. Okay. Everyone report to the command car. We gotta lot to go over.”
The entire squad went into the car and tyler passed the bill around for the city taking.
“5,000,000 per head payout. Kills net you an extra 10 bucks. It’s a two day train ride to the city and the battle will be wrapped up in a mere four hours. Are you with me so far?”
Neo frowned as he looked at the description.
“We’re to ride the train straight into the city? That’s a suicide mission.”
“Nah. Not for Gliepnir. She’s a level 5 armoured train on floor one worked by US. Me, Rey, Selena, Wisp and her girls can handle this job alone WITHOUT the train. Since it’s just a straightforward rampage. Alls you gotta do is stick your guns out the slots in the machinegun cars and beam any idiot NOT in our army’s colors. Easy kills, easy experience, easy blood. Any questions?”
Taylor frowned.
“Civilians?”
“Not in that city. They’ve fled a while ago. City was declared a militarized town and so no mercy is to be shown to any we find within.”
Natti smirked.
“Airforce?”
“WHAT airforce? My crew an I already killed every bird they had. But we got an antiair car by the caboose just in case some idiot didn’t get the memo.”
John nodded as he passed the bill back.
“Our role?”
“Watch and learn. All a you will be trained on driving Gliepnir, our tanks, planes, and the ship we’ll be picking up. When not on the lines, I want you to learn your guns. Everything is by hand. Maintaining your gun, UPGRADING your gun, cleaning your gun, you get the idea. If any of you have never handled a firearm before buddy up with the others in the crew and do strip drills. If you need ammo speak up. I alone am sitting on close to 12mil cash so we can hook you up.”
Emma smiled.
“Food?”
“Train’s stocked. Sadly it’s all in-era food with a few oddballs for refresh. Higher we go in the floors, more modern the food gets.”
“That sounds fun.”
“Oh it’ll be intense. Now. An update.”
They gathered around as Tyler leaned on a wall.
“Our light frigate, Dapple, was sunk in a surprise assault on the port while we were down here. We lost her as she had been blown clean in half by a torpedo. Seems she was just a flash in the pan type ship.”
Wisp crossed her arms now.
“Now you say that, it DOES explain why she was so lightly armored and armed. She wasn’t SUPPOSED to be useful and was more a gimmick.”
“A troll.”
“Exactly. She wasn’t able to be refloated?”
“no. And her pamphlet burned up. All our OTHER finds are legitimate finds. So looks like we got one troll.”
Paige looked over now.
“So barnfinds are a thing.”
Rey smirked.
“And NO ONE is better at finding them then Tyler. And I do mean NO ONE. Our train is a barnfind and we were close to 600 feet off the ground when he spotted her rails in the dirt.”
Neo chuckled as he looked at the soldier.
“So we’re led by a loot finder. Perfect. So our quarters?”
“There’s bunks in the walls of the car. Sadly we’re kinda limited on space for the time being.”
Rey looked at the train’s diagram on a wall.
“And looks like we can’t upgrade the command car just yet either. After this mission we can, but still.”
John looked at the bunks set near the rear of the car.
“I have fit into smaller bunks.”
Tyler smirked.
“Oh. And fair warning? We play a lot. And I do mean a LOT. So once we get our new ship we’ll set up a few areas.”
Avy licked her lips as she eyed his frame.
“It’s been too long, Tyler.”
“You are going to have to share with Rey and Selena. And Wisp. Annnd her girls.”
“Oh this is gonna be good.”
Neo smirked as John sighed.
“Active teenagers and kids. I can see the lawsuits now.”
“I will on the OPPOSITE side of the train.”
Tyler took a swig from his flask as Rey chuckled.
“In here it don’t matter. Rules are very different since we ARE fighting for our lives. Plus since Tyler’s here we can basically to as we please.”
Selena nodded as she lit another cig.
“Pretty much. Since Tyler IS the fighting force’s backbone, he’s next to untouchable. For anyone.”
Paige looked at him with a lifted eyebrow.
“So. We rolling out?”
He chuckled.
“Alright. Neo and john up in the cab. You’ll get trained first. Selena. Rey. Wisp. Grab a girl each and drill em on your guns. Everyone else? You know what to do.”
They smirked and Avy eyed Rey’s busty figure.
“Dibs.”
“bitch. Please. WE need to CHAT.”
Tyler chuckled as he led the other two men to the cab while the girls all went to work. Neo smirked.
“And thank you for the rescue.”
“Few things are more dangerous then a ladies’ council, Neo. Wind up on the wrong side, and you are FUCKED.”
John chuckled at that one as tyler dropped from the coal tender into the cab.
“My wife would love that one. Now. My task?”
“grab that shovel. You too, Neo. I’ll get her steam up.”
The trio of men had the gauges green in a matter of minutes as Wisp and the girls conducted their pre-rollout checks. Then the radio blipped.
“All clear!”
“Gleipnir is MOVING out people!”
He blew the whistle and the train pulled out of the station. John smiled as they got moving.
“Now this is fun.”
“Wait’ll the fireworks start.”
Neo noted the various cars on the line.
“What’s the flatbeds for?”
“In case we find something useful. Like say a tank or a truck or whatever.”
“Ah. So now what?”
“Keep watch. Once we’re out of the city we’ll be more or less set, but right now we got close to several million people that don’t like me.”
John looked at the smaller teenager now as he worked the levers.
“The Battle for Tragonia.”
“Yup.”
Neo lit his own cigarette now.
“Some of my friends lost family to that massacre, Tyler.”
“They shoulda gotten off their ass and pulled their weight.”
John threw another shovelful of coal in the firebox.
“Do you not feel sympathy for the families you destroyed, Tyler?”
“nope. Most of their problems stemmed from their families, John. People nowadays raise victims and sheep good for nothing more then meat to the grinder. You get punished for defending yourself. And that stems from the base of our society. So. I made a choice.”
Neo sighed at that cold reply.
“And you still sleep soundly?”
Tyler nodded as he kept an eye out the windshield.
“I do. i made my choice. And I played my part in that battle.”
John nodded as he understood something.
“you had nothing to lose with the choice. All YOUR friends were beside you in the sky. So you kept everyone you loved. And sacrificed millions. For what? What was the desired outcome?”
The soldier smirked.
“Prove my point. And get us some proper help. I agree with what the devs are going for here. As I kinda think I KNOW what they’re going for here. And look. We’re on floor two and have millions of new soldiers being funneled into the war. We’ll reach higher floors without much issue. And the only things lost were the weak and useless.”
Neo blew a smoke ring.
“And what ARE the devs going for, Tyler? In your own words?”
“They’re seeking to remind people what happens when we lose our fighting strength. And what happens when people refuse to stand up for themselves. Once the will to fight is lost, people become ripe for conquering and that in turn creates horrors like the holocaust.”
John sighed.
“war is never the answer. Violence should never be a first resort.”
“Humanity just isn’t capable of that, John. At our core? We’re monsters. Throw as paint and pretty words on it as you want, but at the end of the day every human being is a monster pretending to be something we’re not. Strip away the shine and societal norms, and you have creatures that will happily subject their own kind to horrors not even demons would commit.”
The black haired Neo sighed deeply at that nihilistic view.
“Humans are better then you think, Tyler. There is good in people.”
“Ha. No they’re not. They’re just better at denying their own nature. Why do you think we have sayings like nice guys finish last and only the good die young? If people were as good as you claim, then shouldn’t there be far less evil in the world?”
John leaned on the wall.
“I have heard of your upbringing, Tyler. in the context of your life, your viewpoint makes perfect sense. Yet, not everyone is an evil monster. Is Rey a monster?”
“She is. She’s more like me then even she realizes. It’s one of the reasons we click so freakin well. Her evil is softer the mine, but it’s there. And every kill she makes in here draws more and more of it out. Selena too. Hers is more pointed since she was trained as a soldier.”
Neo sighed as Tyler spoke in a calm, level tone while keeping an eye on the tracks ahead.
“You are a truly tragic soul, Tyler. and so jaded at 15 years. But. Back to the violence? An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind.”
“Not the WHOLE world, Neo. Just the ones that don’t LEARN. Once it sinks in that HEY, that guy can and WILL fuck me up, crime would drop substantially since the true villains would be dead already.”
John sighed at that.
“And the ones that are merely misguided?”
“Are granted the solace of the ever lasting grave. If you make your choice, LIVE with it. And until you commit the deed, you DO have a choice. They can force the gun into your hand, put the gun to someone’s head, and tell you to pull the trigger. But. End a the day? Up to YOU if you pull that trigger. OR turn the gun on those that gave it to you.”
Neo looked at him.
“if they kill you for disobeying?”
“There are fates worse then death.”
John and Neo both looked out at the passing city at that dark saying.
“You have a point.”
“And a true one. I see we have differing ways of seeing the world.”
Tyler smiled as he noted the tunnel ahead.
“That’s fine. We all see the world differently. It’s only when you try to force your own ways down people’s throats we got a problem.”
john looked at him.
“Did you not do that same with the battle?”
“No. all I did was speed up the inevitable. What you don’t seem to realize was that was GOING to happen, REGARDLESS of anything I or we did. The way the game works is the enemy would keep trying to push us back, and if I had not held the lines as I did, and we got pushed back to the starting city? They would’ve still died anyway.”
Neo looked back at the city.
“And if they had been given time?”
“It still wouldn’t have mattered. Sooner or later, they would have been forced into a large scale battle. And the casualties would have been great. And make no mistake. There is going to be another. Once the kids from the higher population countries arrive? The deaths are going to skyrocket. And there is not a damned thing we can do to stop it.”
John lit his own cigarette now.
“And where will you be, Tyler? In the sky out of reach?”
“Not sure. I’ll probably be five lines up. I go wherever the fighting’s thickest or where I can have the most fun.”
Neo frowned.
“So why weren’t you on the ground in Tragonia during the attack?”
“Because I an Rey had been on a mission already. We’d taken my monowing out for a change a pace and the battle started as we were in the air. Plus we captured the White Zeppelin that fight so landing wouldn’t have made much sense since we had such a freakin power position with the runway on the blimp itself.”
John frowned.
“So you were caught unexpectedly. I see. I owe you an apology as I was under the impression you fled from the frontlines to soar in the sky. Out of reach of most of the enemy soldiers.”
“Sure. I like flying since it’s a 1-1 ratio of realism. Though, I prefer sniping and being in the thick of it.”
Neo chuckled at that.
“So you’re a sniper.”
“Yup. Carcano rifle. Iron sights.”
“wow.”
Tyler smiled as he trained the pair on the train’s controls while they cruised through the city. Though once they left the tunnel and were pointed out to the grassland he nodded.
“Alright. Wisp, Selena.”
The dirty blonde replied on the train radio.
“I got Emma in turret one.”
“I have Natti in turret two.”
“Neo to Wisp, and John to Selena. I’ll get you two trained on the 105s. Natti and Emma to the engine.”
John looked at Tyler before he went to the designated car.
“I hope the next massacre you choose a better option.”
The teenager chuckled at that one as the big man headed out. That guy is intense. A few minutes later Natti and Emma climbed over the back of the coal car and joined the soldier in the cab. The redheaded Natti smirked as he passed her a shovel.
“Now I’m a railroad worker. Ha.”
Emma was loving the feel of the wind in her hair as Tyler kept an eye out on the rails ahead.
“This feels nice.”
“Must be nice to actually USE the real thing for once.”
She smirked at the nudge.
“I DID use the real thing for the movies. But I was never in the engine.”
Natti looked at him now.
“So what now?”
“Pay attention. Since you’ll be up here driving her for a bit.”
The redheaded actress nodded as they pulled out of the city.
“exiting city. Increasing speed to 50.”
Wisp’s voice was heard on the radio.
“Roger increase to 50. All clear.”
Emma chuckled as the train picked up speed.
“You guys are tight.”
“Should see us when we get serious, Emma.”
“I will expect to be amazed.”
Tyler smirked at her teasing tone.
“Well then. I think we can arrange that.”
Natti looked out the windshield of the train.
“So we’re assaulting a city with an armoured train?”
“Yup. You’ll be in one a the machinegun cars and Rey will be with me.”
Emma looked at him now.
“Me?”
“Same. Your role will be to drop an idiot NOT in our army’s colors and keep any idiot from getting too close.”
“I see. You?”
“I’ll drive with Rey up here as my fire tender and security.”
she nodded and Tyler smiled as the starting city vanished into the background.
“And heads on a swivel. Ya see anything interesting speak up and we’ll check it out. Most a the floor hasn’t been explored so there could be ANYTHING out here.”
The recruits spent the next few hours learning how to drive the train and handle the 105mm cannons on the cars before Tyler cycled his latest pair for Avy and Paige. The blonde punkrocker smirked as she leaned on a wall in the cab while they cruised through some hills now.
“So I spoke to that hot girlfriend a yours, Tyler.”
“The terms?”
“Cocky prick. I’m your third blonde. Missed your crazy ass.”
He kissed her warmly and she smiled.
“Missed you too, Avy.”
Paige chuckled as she shoveled more coal into the firebox.
“So you wound up with a harem of blondes. Lucky man.”
“Interested?”
“In your dreams.”
“So you want to fuck me in my sleep? Weird fetish but you do you.”
Avy laughed at the turnaround as Paige had a new look of murder on her face s the train rattled on.
“I hate you.”
He chuckled and peered out the windshield again.
“Hm? Heads up I have eyes on a town. Decreasing to 20.”
Selena’s voice was heard as the train slowed down.
“That town’s not showing up on the map, Tyler. I think it’s new.”
He smirked.
“Load the guns ladies and the others. We got an unknown town ahead.”
Paige smirked as she loaded her Fedorov.
“Target practice?”
He pulled a pair of binoculars and looked at the town.
“I doubt it. I’m not seeing ANY signs of life in there. Alright. You two head to the machinegun car. Rey.”
“Coming!”
Paige smirked thinner.
“I’m not helpless.”
“You’re a rookie. So for the time being you’re in the armoured car. Once ya got some experience we’ll see about putting you in the open.”
Avy had already climbed back into the command car as Paige glared at the soldier.
“I can help-“
There was a click and the bone white colt appeared like magic in her face as Tyler glared at her.
“NOT. YET. Get off that high horse and stop acting like a badass. YOU have NEVER killed a person nor even fought in a REAL. FIGHT. Until you have, I will NOT put MY life in your hands unless I absolutely have to. Now. We have a job to do, and I gave you an order. FOLLOW IT. Or I find us another goth.”
Paige was stunned by the turn of events and then Rey came swinging into the cab.
“You’re still here? Lady, MOVE. I need the shovel. Go back up Selena.”
Paige obeyed on reflex as her mind processed the fact she’d just looked death in the face. Rey kissed her boyfriend and he patted her fondly before they went into their roles. Tyler was eyeing the town while Rey worked the coal.
“hm. We’re approaching the station in town. Still no movement.”
“roger no movement. Are we stopping?”
“Hm. Yes. There’s a water tower there and we need to top off the boiler.”
The train clanked into the station before stopping. Tyler stepped off the train with his BAR in hand and noted the state of the plateform.
“I’m thinking the town’s abandoned, ladies and others. That deck has some serious dust on it.”
Rey had climbed onto the water tower and was looking into the tank.
“There’s water in here, Gore. If the town was abandoned, why’d there be water?”
“It’s collected when it rains.”
“Ah. Smart. So how do we play it?”
He frowned. Then smiled.
“Selena keep watch. Me, Rey, John, Taylor, and Wisp will search the town. Rest a you pull security around the train.”
The named gathered around him and the hulking John had his MG18 in his hands.
“what are we looking for?”
“Any reasons why the town died, loot, intel, and anything we can use. And to make sure we’re not sitting in the middle of a trap.”
Taylor had borrowed a ZK-38 from Sister222 and seemed really nervous as Tyler pulled the charging handle on his BAR back.
“Alright. Heads on a swivel. You get shot, yell.”
Rey smirked as she hefted her trench gun.
“Idiot. YOU’RE the one that usually gets shot.”
“Um. Yet you got beamed too.”
“It was ONE time! YOU’VE been shot four times.”
“Love you too. Barbie.”
“I have a shotgun and it is LOADED. Prick.”
The soldier chuckled as he kicked the door in on the station and found it deserted. John noted the blatant dare.
“So you HAVE taken wounds, Tyler.”
“I was alone out here for most a the first floor, John. Rey joined me after a week or so. And I cleared three trench lines alone and captured an enemy railyard alone. That yard alone had 3,000 men, two armoured trains, and 40 tanks. I got hit three times. But I STILL got it done.”
Taylor looked at him in shock as thye moved along the main street of the small town heading for the mayor’s home.
“HOW did you do it?”
He sighed.
“I used a pair of swords and some stealth skills from another videogame to basically assassinate close to 1500 people. Then I used a heavy machinegun to mow them down once I had them lined up. It took me four hours to do it too.”
Rey shivered.
“I’ve seen the way he does those types of missions. He’s like a ghost. You see him coming you’re dead already.”
John looked at Tyler with new eyes.
“are you saying you were alone on the frontlines?”
“With the exception of NPCs, I was. Rey and Wisp’s crews were on different lines while I had moved mine three ahead.”
“I owe you another apology. I see I was fed misinformation. I was led to believe you DID have support but merely chose to go alone.”
Tyler chuckled as he noted a large barn to the right.
“To a POINT they’re right. I DID choose to go alone as I hadn’t found any players to squad up with yet since the game had JUST started. I like to learn the mechanics of any game I play my way before I branch out to the player base. By the time the logout problems had been found I was the only play on my section of trenchline. And once the truth came out, those NOT already on a line just slammed their doors and hid in their rooms. Or went on a bender in the city.”
John looked at Rey and she nodded.
“Tyler had cleared two full lines by the time my first squad had reached our FIRST. And he STILL had to help us take it as he’d flown his plane out as a change of pace. Was how we met.”
Wisp smirked.
“And when we met, he saved our lives with Rey in his gunner’s seat. By the time WE’D reached our line, he and her had taken three lines and however many depots, railyards, and airfields they had. Then he swoops in, helps us take our line, and flies off in to the distance like some kinda western movie star. I kinda fell there an then.”
Taylor smiled as her eyes flashed and she wrote something down in her notebook. John sighed as he looked at the soldier.
“It seems the media has been trying to paint you as a heartless killing machine. You ARE, but there is so much more to you then they report. Why I believed them is beyond me.”
Tyler shrugged as he eyed the barn.
“no biggee. And I want to take a look at that barn. Some reason? It’s bothering me.”
Rey smirked.
“Another artillery truck?”
“Actually? I’m thinking APC for some reason.”
Wisp chuckled.
“I’ll go out on a limb here and say something TOTALLY fucking bizarre.”
“Place your bets people!”
Taylor and John placed bets as Tyler walked over to the barn and threw the doors wide open. And they were rewards for their curiosity with a SIG 33 Self-propelled gun sitting on it’s tracks. Tyler tilted his head at the odd thing with it’s open top and side plating that served as armor.
“Now THERE’S an odd sight. We just found a world war 2 tank, kinda, on the WWI floor.”
John was looking the thing over skeptically.
“Is it really worthy of being called a tank, Tyler?”
“It’s more field artillery and a self propelled gun at best. But we’ll be able to use it. If only as an extra piece of artillery.”
Wisp walked over to the cannon now.
“Looks like the cannons’ been downgraded. Usually it’s got a 150mm howitzer. This just has a mere 50.”
“Hm. That’s odd. Okay. Let’s find the pamphlet and see what we’re dealing with.”
Taylor looked the thing over curiously as the friends searched the barn.
“So we find sone random town and find a random tank. Videogame. Go with it.”
John was in the upper level of the barn when he found the owner.
“Up, here, Tyler.”
The group gathered on the upper floor and Tyler noted the dead farmer with the hole in his head and a revolver in his hand. The gun being a le Mat grapeshot revolver complete with third barrel. Rey was giving him the puppy eyes and he chuckled as he passed it to her.
“Here, Rey.”
“Yay! I love you!”
“Yeah, yeah. Love you too.”
John chuckled at the exchange.
“My wife has done the same thing to me.”
“She’s lucky I love her much as I do. It’s why she can get away with this crap.”
The bigger man just smiled and said nothing further. Taylor smirked as she saw Rey looking the gun over.
“Shameless.”
“eat me.”
“Wow.”
Wisp just chuckled at Rey’s retort while Tyler found the pamphlet for the tank.
“Rey’s a shameless girl when it comes to that loverboy there. And they get so freakin lovey dovey at times it’s a little cringey.”
“I love you, Rey.”
“I love you too, Gore.”
John smiled at the warm exchange.
“Good kids. Now. The pamphlet reveal any details?”
Tyler sighed as he looked at the fine print.
“Yeah. That thing’s another troll find. Get this. It’s level? 4. With THAT kinda armament. A 50mm cannon can BARELY pierce 5mm of armor at a direct impact. Plus the engine and belt system have severe flaws too due to some sabotage.”
Wisp crossed her arms now.
“Leave it?”
“Part a me WANTS to, Wisp, but at the same time? Ite IS a level four by default. So I can repair and outright replace most of the faulty hardware. And it IS a WWII tank so if we put the work in it NOW, we can use it LATER.”
Rey smiled.
“you thought the same thing for Dapple. And look what happened? We got ONE mission out of her before she sank. And to be perfectly honest we got LUCKY with that. You really want to take the chance?”
He smiled at the logic.
“You’ve a point, Rey. We’ll still take it and sell it to the tank master. Easy payout.”
John nodded as he looked at the vehicle in question.
“That seems the best option. I for one do not like the way we are exposed on the hull there.”
“To be FAIR? It WASN’T designed to be a tank killer or get into ACTUAL combat, John. It’s just a field gun with a shield.”
Tyler then looked around the room now.
“And now that I think on it? I feel like we’re missing something here. Like-ah. There.”
He walked over to a large poster on a wall and Taylor frowned as she looked at the faded thing.
“It’s just a flag?”
“Is it? Rey?”
The experienced blonde smiled as she saw the CLEAR treasure map hidden in the flag’s threads.
“There’s a treasure map hidden in the threads of the flag.”
John blinked.
“Are we to go after it?”
“Oh absolutely. We found Dapple off just such a map. And this one is leading us towards…..a mountain. Hm. I wonder if it’s another blimp?”
Wisp set her map out beside the flag now.
“that mountain range is on our way. My guess it’s a mere hour walk from this part of the line here.”
“Same drill as last time.”
“That tank as transport?”
“If I feel I can trust it once we drive it a bit.”
“Got it. The town?”
“Was a loot town. We got the loot. Let’s get back to Gleipnir.”
The group returned to the tank and Tyler climbed atop the thing and found the driver’s controls. John helped guide the tank out once the thing fired up and the girls all took up guide spots on the sides since Tyler’s vision was rather obstructed. Selena laughed as they returned with a tank.
“Another oddball?”
Tyler smiled as he took the crane controls on the cargo car.
“Another troll. We’re selling it and we found a treasure map.”
“Of course you did. Okay. Neo, John, help me guide the straps.”
The crew worked together to load the tank onto the flatbed and strap it down. Neo came over once the thing was secure.
“So we’re going treasure hunting next.”
“Yup. You, Rey, Paige, Selena, and Natti are coming for the hunt.”
“Gotchya.”
The soldier had the train moving as Wisp poked her head over the coal car.
“The refill cost 34k.”
“Thanks Wisp. Anything else?”
“Nah. The girls wanna do some flatbed tanning, but that’s all.”
“Go for it.”
“Will do!”
Neo chuckled as the dirty blonde left.
“Must be nice having all those girls to yourself, Tyler.”
“Oh you have NO idea. We have fun. Plus we’re all really good friends too.”
Selena dropped into the cab now and got a warm kiss off the soldier.
“I looked the SIG over. Bad news.”
“Sabotage?”
“Yup. And they replaced the rounds with faulty shells. We try to fire the thing it’ll explode. John said you wanted to sell it?”
“Since that seemed the most we could use it for.”
“I don’t think we’ll get a lot, but then again we DID get it for free.”
Tyler looked ahead through the windshield of the train and smirked as the mountain came into view.
“We’ll see what we can get. And the mountain is in sight ladies and Paige. Load up.”
The named scouts loaded their kit with Paige having recovered from her brush with death enough to be useful. Tyler smirked as Wisp brought the train to a stop before the team jumped off.
“Got your flares?”
“Always. Linkup?”
“Mile down the line.”
“Roger. Find us something cool.”
Tyler looked at his crew and noted Paige was using a borrowed Springfield. Rey came up beside him with Selena and the pink eyed blonde smiled.
“Alright. We’re set.”
Neo had his Fedorov in hand as the scouts headed towards the mountains at a light trot. Tyler noting the way the grassland was mostly flat with a few smaller humps here and there.
“Alright. Eyes wide. No clue if the site’s occupied.”
Natti smirked as she hefted her ZK-38.
“If it is?”
“We drop em if they’re not in our army’s colors we drop em.”
Rey had her Lewis gun in her arms as they went.
“I bet it’s another zeppelin, Tyler.”
“Probably. I for one feel like it’ll be something that has NO earthy reason for being there.”
Selena smirked.
“A helicopter?”
“OR a fighter jet.”
“Ha. We find a fighter jet down here you’re a god.”
He kissed her.
“I AM a god. Just not that kind.”
“Cocky PRICK.”
“Love you too, Rey.”
She glowed happily at the callout as Paige smirked inspite of her new fear.
“Lovey dovey to the max.”
“Feeling left out?”
“NO.”
“She’ll crack.”
“Oh absolutely.”
“I am RIGHT HERE.”
“we know.”
Tyler chuckled as the blondes poked the goth and Neo chuckled again as he scanned his section.
“Active teenagers and smooth operators. Amusing-I got a shadow.”
Tyler looked over and noted a large shadow on the side of a modest hill.
“Oh hello. We got a cave ladies and Neo. Let’s go check it out.”
Selena smirked.
“Another bear?”
“Probably something else. Shotties out.”
Tyler then pulled a pair of 1887s from his duffel bag and flip cocked them. Natti smirked as she hefted an M30 drilling.
“Taking inspiration?”
“Kinda.”
Rey smirked as she pumped her trench gun.
“Gore doesn’t NEED inspiration since he’s that kinda crazy.”
The group swapped to shotguns as tyler walked up to the now revealed to be a large steel door set into the hillside. He looked at the large construction and noted it was easily 50 feet wide and 50 high. He smirked.
“Plane.”
“totally.”
“Bomber.”
Tyler looked for a handle and found it had been chained shut. As he went to break the lock with a shotgun blast, Neo noticed something.
“There’s a sign here, Tyler.”
The soldier looked and blinked as he lifted the rotting paper.
“Warning. NO ENTRY PERMITTED. Hazardous lifeforms inside.”
He looked at Selena in shock.
“Nazi zombies anybody?”
They all blinked and Rey had shock in her pink eyes.
“Tyler? DID they include that?”
“Um. I don’t know. Ah. MAYBE?”
He looked at the suddenly far more ominous door now.
“And we HAVE to find out. Okay. That train is thirty minute from here, yet we’re still in range of the 105mm cannons. I’ll fire up a red flare and they’ll load cannons.”
Selena nodded as she swapped her shotgun for her usual Submachinegun.
“We’ll back up to 100 yards. Tyler, you throw the door.”
“right.”
The crew backed up as he fired a red flare into the sky. There was an instant reply of a yellow.
“Loading.”
And then a green.
“ready to aim. They got the range. Alright.”
Tyler had his OWN Lewis up as he snapped the lock on the bunker door. The strong soldier then gripped the steel hinge and threw effort into the yank and the door flew open with a slam. The soldier was back 20 feet with the gun up as they all peered into the darkness of the newly opened bunker. Only for nothing to come out. Tyler sighed and reloaded his flare gun.
“we are NOT playing this game.”
He fired a pure white flare into the tunnel and they were treated to the sound of inhuman wailing before a horde of shambling corpses were seen stumbling towards the group. Tyler smirked as he hefted the Lewis.
“Alright. Light em up! Empty mags and drop back twenty feet!”
The guns opened up on the zombies and they dropped in droves with Tyler’s Lewis popping heads by the dozen. The things kept coming and soon enough a pile of bodies was built before they emptied their mags and dropped back. He fired a red flare and the distant sound of thunder was heard.
“Incoming!”
The 8 105mm shells rained upon the swelling horde of zombies and Tyler fired a black flare high now.
“Fire at will. In deep shit.”
The thunder continued and Wisp’s face appeared on a radio screen.
“The fuck did you find?”
“Nazi zombies! Be ready to bolt! We found an unopened bunker and we are NOT equipped to fight these things!”
“Oh my god. Understood. Thunder continuing.”
Tyler smirked as the beefy shells rained hell upon the zombies, blowing massive holes in their numbers.
“alright. We got the ammo to do this, and the advantage of range. Make the best of it.”
Selena smirked as she slapped a new drum on her Lewis.
“Grenades?”
“Use it all. We’ll drop em all. If we clean that bunker out, there has GOT to be some SERIOUSLY epic loot in there.”
The next volley of shells came in and the horde lost another several hundred as tyler threw an antitank cluster grenade into a thicker pile. The blast made them into mush before he noted the gaps between the things.
“Keep it up, nearly done here.”
The next shells hit and the result was the remainder of the horde being turned into mush. Tyler fired a white flare high and a green flare was seen. Then he looked at the half mile of spattered corpses.
“alright. Shotguns back out. Anything looks like it moved pop it in the head.”
Paige had a look of horror on her face as she obeyed.
“What the hell?”
Tyler sighed as he walked among the deathfield.
“I guess the devs put in a few legends. And oddly enough it fits.”
Rey popped a crawling zombie in the head with her trench.
“Yeah. And oddly enough? It wasn’t as bad as I feared it would be.”
“floor 1. Round one.”
“Oh my god.”
“Yeah. Something tells me this is a common thread.”
Neo had a pale complexion as he made the head of one crawling zombie explode from a headshot.
“This game is the stuff of nightmares.”
Natti popped her own zombie with a calm mask on her face.
“I’ve played CoD before, and the zombies mood too. This is better and hundreds a times more terrifying.”
Tyler smirked as they reapproached the bunker entrance.
“Image the shit they got planned for Halloween.”
Selena smirked.
“John versus an actual T-800?”
“Neo here versus a Predator?”
“YOU taking on Jason?”
“Neo versus Alien?”
“John versus Myers?”
Neo chuckled at the suggestions.
“I can see them having some fun with this. And I want to kill a Predator.”
Tyler smirked.
“and yet I AM Jon wick.”
“Scary how you fit the character……and how much they based that movie off that town.”
The soldier chuckled before firing another flare into the bunker. He got no reaction other then the flare lighting up a decent amount of the ramp leading down and he nodded.
“Circle formation and keep your wits about you, people. Flares every so often. I got hundreds so we’re set there.”
They nodded and Tyler fired a brighter flare into the darkness as they stepped into the thing. The first thing they noticed were the walls and how covered in bullet holes and blood they were. The floor was crusty with dried blood and spent casings from the defenders of the bunker being overrun by the inhuman creatures within. Tyler had his dual 1887s up with flashlights taped to the barrels while rey would routinely fire flares ahead to keep the light. There were no offshoots along the main tunnel and here and there were scattered badly rotting corpses of people in various states of eaten. And far outnumbering the normal humans were the carcasses of the dead filled with so many bullet holes they resembled swish cheese. Tyler smirked darkly as they entered a large atrium with another large door facing them.
“Sack up. Boss fight.”
The heads nodded and spread out in a semicircle around the door as Tyler broke that lock too. The door was thrown open and the teenager jumped back as a massive, 10 foot tall creature lumbered into view. The thing being a horrific amalgamation of human bodies all rotting with pieces falling off them too. Tyler smirked as the thing roared at them in a voice made from the masses of humans it was also made from.
“Bring it down. Fire!”
The guns opened up as Tyler threw a molotov cocktail at the thing and it lowed like an ox while swinging a two foot thick arm made from the torso of a naked woman at them. The fire licked at the creature’s body and the bullets were piercing the thing’s flesh but had no REAL effect.
“rey! We need rocket power!”
“On it!”
“Selena! That launcher!”
“Got it!”
The blondes readied their rockets as the rest reloaded their shotguns with Tyler playing decoy. Rey slammed the first round into the rocket gun and Selena loaded a grenade into the launcher before they took aim and fired. The 50mm round from the rocket gun slammed into the thing’s chest and sent it staggering back a step before Selena hit it with the impact detonated grenade. Tyler smirked as a large hole was blown open in the creature’s chest and he shoved an antitank grenade bundle into the hole. He jumped back as the thung blew and the beast dropped to the floor in pieces.
“Set it on fire!”
All hands threw a molotov cocktail and the beast was set ablaze. Tyler then pulled another jar from his duffel bag and tossed it onto the screaming creature.
“See ya in hell.”
The jar broke and the creature was encased in tar from the tar grenade. The result was the flames getting kicked to an immense intensity that saw the creature’s roaring cut off and the flames devour it entirely. The soldier looked to the shaken party and spun his guns, cocking them again with the flames reflecting in his brown eyes.
“Reload. And let’s keep it moving.”
Rey had stars in her eyes at the badass scene.
“I love you.”
“I love you too, Rey.”
Neo smirked as he recovered from his horror first.
“And here I thought I knew how to make a badass scene. Kid you missed your calling.”
Tyler smirked as he noted a long bundle had been let behind by the now dead monster.
“It’s easier for me to be a royal badass. I mean, I AM the DEMON. And this is MY hell. So please. Enjoy your stay.”
Paige whistled at the dark feels.
“Kane’s got NOTHIN on YOUR demon.”
“Ha. I love that.”
The soldier walked over to the long bundle and smirked as he saw it.
“And we got a gun off that thing.”
Selena walked over.
“Anything good?”
He looked.
“eh. A MKII carbine. 45-70 government variant. That thing has NO BUSINESS being down here. But. I am TAKING that.”
Rey smirked as he lifted the silver stocked rifle.
“Jurassic world?”
“THAT and it’s my favorite lever action.”
Selena frowned.
“That’s a modern day rifle. Will we be able to buy ammo for it down here, Tyler?”
“Yes, but it’ll be far more expensive since it’ll be floor 50 prices at least. Same time, we’ll have access to ALL of it’s upgrade parts. And I can make this thing into a truly devastating aggressive sniper.”
He took the pamphlet for the thing and looked at the door the monster had come from.
“And there’s more down there. So let’s go get it.”
Neo frowned.
“I’m nearly out of rounds.”
“Gotchya covered.”
Tyler dropped an ammo box from his duffel bag and the group were able to fully resupply bullets and grenades from it.
“That’s an Ammo Box you can buy at the Quartermaster. Fully resupplies any lost bullets in a fight when dropped and lasts for half an hour. Also resupplies grenades.”
Rey chuckled as she got her own resupply.
“And you have like 20.”
“Yup. No cooldown. And there IS a patch coming for that soon since it IS overpowered.”
Selena shrugged as she reloaded her shotgun.
“Not really. In real life? You’d be able to just drop boxes like that all the time. Just give them a capacity of reloads and boom. Realistic.”
Tyler shrugged as he fired a fresh flare into the tunnel the creature had come from.
“We’ll get copies of the patch notes when they’re out. Anyway. Let’s see what we found.”
The friends moved into the chamber with Tyler again in the lead as they headed into the bowels of the facility. The tunnel opened up after a while into a large lab with dozens of shattered glass tanks the creatures had escaped from. Tyler looked around before he spotted another set of double doors on the side of the room with scraps in the metal under it.
“It’s a research facility. And there is a tank in there.”
The group walked over and Tyler tore the doors open to be faced with a Char B1 Bis medium tank. Tyler smiled widely as he saw the duck shaped vehicle that had been locked in the bunker.
“Worth it.”
Neo looked at him.
“I am not familiar.”
“It’s a WWII tank, Neo. French in design and is HEAVILY armoured. That cannon is a 75mm and the secondary is a 47mm. That thing’s decently tough but struggles with mobility issues. Same time, that’s the tradeoff. Alright. It’s a 5 man crew. We’ll look around some more before we head to the mountain.”
The group looked around the secured lab now and tyler was the one that found the main offices. The find yielded them the tank’s pamphlet, enough ammo and fuel to fill it, 550,000 dollars in gold, and another voucher for a free upgrade. Tyler then returned to the tank with the group and found it wasn’t damaged.
“Alright. I got the stick. Rey on the main gun, Selena the secondary. Neo navigates, Paige is loader for the 75, and Natti the loader for the 45. Any questions?”
Neo looked at him.
“You know how to drive this?”
“Not at all.”
“Ooookay.”
“Break.”
Tyler dropped into the hatch and pulled the lever for the engine. The tank fired right up and Tyler gripped the various levers as the descriptions appeared over them. Rey chuckled as Neo, Paige, and Natti all had nervous expressions.
“Watch this.”
Tyler threw the first lever forward and a few more movements had the tank cruising out of the bunker like he drove it everyday. All the while humming the tune from Girls Und Panzer just for the added vibes. Paige whistled as they headed up the ramp to daylight.
“So he’s a tank wizard. What’s next?”
The tank clanked out of the bunker and Tyler fired a golden flare into the sky and was rewarded with a reply flare of blue for roger. Then he had the thing cruising along the flatland towards the mountain. Rey smirked as she looked at the map.
“So what’s next? A WWII bomber?”
“We find a Liberator I will be VERY impressed.”
They chuckled at that as they approached the mountain after a mere ten minutes. Rey smiled as she looked at the map.
“riiiight here. Stop. Alright. We’re in the target location”
“All out. Let’s find it.”
The area was a mere batch of flatland with sparse brush at the base of the mountain. Tyler smirked as he saw the sparse grass.
“Oh come on. THAT classic?”
Rey smirked as her boyfriend climbed atop the Bis.
“Soft sand?”
“and an X marks the spot.”
Tyler looked around the area before he spotted an oddly placed rock covered in moss with a faint X shape in the stone. So he hopped down and walked over to it. The soldier smirked as he found a three foot by three foot by two foot steel box set under an edge of the rock.
“Got it.”
Paige whistled again as the friends walked over.
“He walked over to it like he placed it there himself. Scary.”
Tyler pried the box open with a knife and was faced with the sight of gleaming gold. The box filled to the rim with gold bullions. He chuckled.
“My count there’s another 2.5mill in there.”
Rey was looking around the hole the box came from and chuckled.
“I got another gun, Tyler.”
“revolver?”
She pulled another colt from it.
“Nope. Colt. And it’s made from jet.”
Tyler took the jet black pistol now and smirked as he hefted his bone white colt.
“Now THIS I love. I’ll keep it.”
Selena chuckled.
“makes sense you like dualities like that.”
He chuckled at that before they reloaded into the tank. The group returned to the train where Wisp had the 105mm cannons and machinegun cars ready for trouble. She popped her head out of the turret as they returned.
“What the fuck did you find?”
Tyler sighed as they hopped out of the tank.
“We found a fucking zombie bunker! Like straight outta COD!”
“HOLY SHIT.”
“Ya tellin me. It was insane. We had to fight a small horde of undead flesh addicts before we got attacked by a miniboss from COD zombies! And it dropped THIS!”
he lifted the lever action rifle and Wisp whistled.
“Scary find. A 45-70 government. And the Bis too?”
“Plus the usual cash payout. 3,050,000‬.”
She nodded as John and Sister666 lowered the crane straps for the tank.
“The usual. Alright. We’ll need to resupply at the city when we link up with the allied forces. We blew through half our supply of 105 shells.”
“Makes sense. I did NOT expect Nazi Zombies to put an appearance in. Now that it HAS? We’re gonna bulk up on machineguns and heavy round guns.”
They nodded as the tank was loaded onto the flatbed. The friends secured the beefy machine and once Tyler was happy with the setup he returned to the cab with John, Selena, and Rey. Tyler pulled Bridget up and the brunette sighed as the train got moving.
“I saw.”
Tyler looked at her.
“any word on if that was added in at LAUNCH?”
“We have hackers looking now. But for the time being it looks like it was. And the president asked me to ask you why you didn’t turn the camera on.”
“It happened fast. I was not expecting that. And so our survival was more important than putting on a show.”
She nodded.
“I told her that and she said she wanted it said by YOU. Somethings you never see coming in a videogame. Now. We’re looking into the zombies thing.”
“Has there been any word on updates?”
“Yes. The devs said they ARE coming. And when they go live the download will be seamless. And they also promised full patchnotes on release.”
“So far they’ve kept their word. I want copies over everything.”
“The download will be you receiving a telegraph from a runner. That’ll also be the patch notes.”
“The classic. Alright. Well we got a Bis now and a 45-70 lever action.”
“You had luck.”
John looked at the lady.
“How are the people doing, Miss Bridget?”
“Well. Word you’re with Goreleech has spread like wildfire through the world and player base. Tyler? There’s a target on your back now. There has been an odd amount of jealous rants heard on other feeds and it seems to be growing.”
The soldier nodded as he worked the train.
“That took longer then I expected. I make this game look FAR too easy for a mere first time player. Same time, it IS easy compared to what I used to do for a living.”
Selena looked at him.
“What’ll you do?”
“Pop a few players. They’re getting so freakin cocky because they think I WON’T touch them. Well. I can break THAT fantasy REAL quick.”
Rey nodded gravely.
“Me too. Sooner or later we’ll have to deal with players that will side with the enemy. Or become hunters.”
John looked at her with a lifted eyebrow.
“You believe they will prey on their own?”
Selena sighed.
“They already WERE John. When the doors shut the first time, the starting city was mass anarchy. Rape, theft, enslavement, torture, murder, looting, you get the idea. For like a solid week the starting city was a warzone. Then Tyler opened Tragonia. And they moved there. They’d just started the riots up again when the firs artillery rounds slammed into the walls.”
The bigger man sighed at that information and looked at Bridget.
“It seems the news are misrepresenting the truth of what is going on in here.”
She nodded.
“They are. To a HIDEOUS extent, Sir. In the eyes of the world because of those bastards, TYLER is a sociopathic killing machine. I mean he IS but not the point. The way they’re painting of him is he is the sole reason those millions died. And NOT just the one that threw the lever on the guillotine.”
The soldier in question smirked as the train chugged along.
“And not one has requested an interview with me.”
Bridget smirked.
“Actually. They have.”
Tyler smirked.
“I’m listening.”
“An interviewer from Fox wants to do a live interview with the Tragonia Monster. And his name is Clark.”
The soldier smirked darkly now.
“How interesting. And they want to interview ME?”
Bridget nodded.
“They do. and it’ll be broadcast to the entire planet along with the player base.”
“When’s the interview?”
“They want to make a scene with you, Tyler. So they’ve scheduled it for a few hours from now. Thy WANTED it to be a surprise to make you seem unconcerned. You ARE. But you know.”
Tyler smirked as he kept an eye on the train.
“We’ll be waiting for the call. Let em think it still IS a surprise.”
“Understood. And know they’re out to make you even more the bad guy.”
“I figured. Thanks Bridget.”
The screen died and the Soldier smirked as he looked at Neo.
“THIS is going to be fun.”
The black clad man chuckled at that.
“We will keep out of sight for the time being.”
“Sure.”
Rey came up now and got a kiss off her boyfriend while the rest headed back to the other cars. The pink eyed blonde snuggled up against him and he held her warmly as the train chugged along.
“I love you, Rey.”
“I love you too, Gore.”
He held her tightly and she smiled happily at the affection before the pair returned to their task of driving their long black train. The Soldier smiling as rey worked beside him.
“I kinda miss the plane.”
“Yeah. Me too.”
“Wanna got for a flight mission?”
“I’d love to. Wisp ca handle the rookies and Selena while we go on a date raid.”
He kissed her lovingly and she smiled as his radio beeped. Curious he pulled it out and was faced with a man in a grey suit looking at him with a wired headset. Tyler blinked.
“Um. Hi.”
the man smiled professionally.
“Can you here me in there, Tyler?”
“Loud and clear. Sooooo, I got a moving train to worry about, Whaddya want?”
The man got to the point.
“I am Clark, and we’re live with the Tragonia Monster who is at this moment piloting his-“
“Driving. Working a train is called, DRIVING. PILOTING is for AIRCRAFT. SAILING for SHIPS.”
The man chuckled good naturedly.
“I am live with the Monster of Tragonia as he DRIVES his iconic black train with his girlfriend Regalia. So, Tyler, do you have anything to say in greeting to your ‘adoring’ fans?”
Tyler smirked and glanced out the windshield of the train.
“SHIT! AMBUSH! Light it up!”
And like freakin MAGIC the world was filled with the sound of machinegun fire and screaming as a mass of men and tanks rushed the train with a blockade on the tracks.
“Brace! We’re gonna ram the fuckers! Use the 105s! we got jumped people! Rey, Selena, ready the big guys! Wisp, arm the tank!”
The train’s whistle blew as it slammed through an attempted blockade of a Mark V tank, but the beastly Gleipnir just SPLIT the thing clean in half.
“engine is unharmed and all systems green.”
The 105 turrets were thundering while the machinegun cars were dumping lead into the unknown army of assailants and Tyler pulled his 1887 from a holster to pop an attempted boarder in the face.
“Get off my train!”
Rey had her trench gun up blasting people as the soldier noted a line of tanks flanking them.
“John, get on a gun and take out those tanks! We get hit in the wheel we’re fucked! Neo! Get on the Bis’ cannon! It’ll SPLIT these fuckers! Paige in the antiair car and cover the sky! Natti and Emma provide reloads for the gunners, Wisp, eh fuck you know the drill. Avy, grab Wisp’s rocket gun and drop those damned horses! MOVE people!”
Rey grunted and dropped to a knee as blood poured from her side.
“Fuck you.”
“Rey you good?”
“Yeah, just a lucky hit.”
“Okay. NOW I’m pissed. Rey, swap out.”
“Roger.”
He pulled his carcano rifle and slid the twenty round magazine in before he drew in a deep breath, then started firing with his legendary skills. Every shot he took dropped two in a row or took a horse out and caused a pileup that was wiped up by a 105 shell from the train. Rey smirked as her boyfriend reminded everyone WHY he was a feared sniper as the attacking forces were wiped out in a matter of minutes. Tyler growled ferociously as he slammed a fresh mag into his rifle.
“Mercs. Damned MERCS. Nazerik hired MERCS to assist their forces on the mainland. And these sons a bitches are higher levels then the rest of the usual grunts. Worthless FUCKS.”
He looked at a panting Rey as they stopped the train.
“You good?”
She gave a tired thumbs up.
“Yeah. I already dug the bullet out and am fine. I POPPED that fucker.”
“We good?”
Selena came vaulting over the tender. The blonde captain with a grim and cold expression on her face.
“Paige got hit in the face with a shotgun, but I was able to revive her in time. The machine gun cars took a pounding and John got hit in the chest. We’re good. No casualties we were unable to heal.”
“Good. Ammo.”
“We’re running low on bullets and shells. Request heavy ammo drop.”
“granted. Use the artillery box too.”
“roger. We’re also low on medical revive needles. But I have a resupply there too. Problem is I only found one so far.”
“Sit on it for the time being. Alright. Full ammo resupply and onrail repair. We will step up our schedule as those idiots did us a favor. We will be at the next city by tomorrow noon.”
“Yes sir,”
“Dismissed.”
She saluted and vaulted back over the tender to get back to work. Rey drank a canteen of refreshingly cold water as Tyler looked at the white faced Clark on the still present screen.
“The only thing I have to say to my ADORING public, Clark? GET off your asses and GET on the line. THAT is what I do in here for FUN. I kill hundreds and slaughter thousands just to be able to sleep at night. Why the FUCK, should the other players just get to WATCH as I and MY squad, do EVERYTHING?”
The man shivered at the sights and sounds of the battle before regaining his composure.
“Did I hear correct? The ones you were supposed to protect took wounds?”
“And if they did? They’re still here. And still have the balls to fight. Why aren’t YOU in here, Clark?”
He smiled.
“I’m a news anchor.”
“Arnie is a 70 year old retired actor. Yet THAT guy VOLUNTEERED. And took a hit. Where’s YOUR excuse?”
The man had a more strained smile now.
“I have none beyond I have a job to report on the news. That, and I haven’t been chosen yet.”
“Ha. Ya will now.”
Clark looked at him now.
“Do YOU speak for the developers now holding millions captive in that deathgame?”
“Nah. But I see what they’re going for.”
“Do you? Enlighten us, as our best psychologists are still hotly debating their twisted reasoning.”
“Oh it’s not THAT difficult to figure out. All the devs are going for, is to remind people the importance of strength, the value of standing up for one’s self, and the weaknesses of rising victims as children. Oh. And the horrors of wide scale war and the effect such a thing will have on our PATHETIC excuses for children.”
Clark nodded with a secret smirk now.
“So you agree with them?”
“I do. And I am LOVING my life in here. Ha. Alls you need top prove your point? Is a shotgun. And decent aim. And a single shell. Out THERE? Bastards like YOU ruin people’s live for no other purpose then to boost your own ratings. Tell me something, Clark,”
“What’s the question, Goreleech?”
“Did YOU have any family in this game?”
He blinked at the question. The nodded.
“My own son is trapped inside that game.”
“His tag?”
“Brockwall222.”
“Ooooh you mean the PREDATOR? Did ya know he’s been caught attempting to rape like FOUR different ladies in here? In a ROW?”
Rey chuckled as she added her own input.
“Brock was the one that got arrested for using a recorder in the girls’ bathrooms…..the YOUNG girls’ bathroom. Oldest in there was 13.”
“He’s like thirty right?”
“Yeah. He bragged about it when I was in his squad.”
“That’s a lie! Jeff is a GOOD KID!”
“Yo boy’s a monster. And I’ve nearly killed him twice over it. I am out here MILES from the frontline fighting wars like THAT every day and THAT fuck is peeping in the kiddie pool locker room? Makes ya wonda, just WHO is the REAL monster here? Don’t it?”
Clark had a new look of anger on his face now.
“MY son is a BRAVE, strong, KIND MAN that has been fighting on the frontlines since the game BEGAN! YOU are a lying coward that RAN from the frontline to fly above the clouds!”
“Am I?”
Tyler looked at his interface now and Rey smiled.
“Of COURSE you recorded it.”
“Course I did. Was one of our best flights. Ah. Here ya go.”
he hit play and the video of him getting into the plane for the mission to support another trench line with Rey played. Then after the taking of the line, the update from the commander informed him of the assault on Tragonia while the White Zeppelin appeared in the sky before them. Then Tyler’s plan to steal the blimp, crew it with the aid of Wisp and her girls, and then fly to support the forces in Tragonia was heard and seen for all to see. Plus the conversation with Selena on the choice he made and the reason it had been coming anyway. Then the battle itself from Tyler’s perspective and the fact he HAD been taking IMMENSE volumes of fire the entire time and only his sheer skill with his plane kept him unharmed. Then a video of Brock attempting to rape Rey was seen as Tyler had recorded that too played out and the battle was won ten minutes later. The video ended and Tyler smirked at the horrified Clark.
“YOUR son is a MONSTER. I am the bastard that has been leading this war from the front since it STARTED and yet I’M the bad guy? REALLY? Ha. That’s fine. See ya on the line CLARK.”
He killed the feed and rey chuckled.
“Those bastards’ plan just blew up.”
“Course it did, Rey. All they had was their reportings on what I had been doing. So since that was a live broadcast, and was featuring ME, they were kinda trapped when I hit play. Watch. Bridget will call up soon and say I was just named a hero or something stupid.”
The pink eyed blonde smiled as she kissed him.
“You’re already a hero, Tyler. MY hero!”
“And YOU are the one I love most. I love you Rey.”
She smiled happily at that and he held her tightly.
“I love you too, Tyler.”
They stood there holding each other for a bit before a sigh was heard.
“Seriously?”
They looked to see Wisp dropping from the train with an exasperated expression. Tyler smiled as the dirty blonde approached them.
“feelin left out?”
“Prick. Just finished looking the train over. Those upgrades we put into her armor paid off. A few dents and a lot of scorch marks, but nothing serious. And that ram isn’t even SCRATCHED.”
“The rookies?”
“Shaken and Paige nearly died from that shotgun blast, but they’re okay. She’s in her bunk with Selena looking after her.”
“I’ll go poke her. Neo?”
“Shaken but fine. Avy took a hit but it wasn’t much. Emma got grazed like four different times, Taylor got shot in the eye from a pistol, but the eye was saved, John got hit in the chest but is fine, and Natti’s VERY pale since she got hit with a grenade explosion. Another inch and she’d a been blown to hell.”
“Rey got hit, but nothing major.”
The dirty blonde frowned as she looked back at the way they came.
“Those NPCs were some damn good shots.”
“They were higher level mercs hired by Nazerik. NPC mercs made to mirror our levels and skills. Their skills are….floor 3.”
“Yikes. And we killed them.”
“They’ll get stronger until we return to floor two. It’s the system’s antimilking and abuse system at work. To make sure we don’t abuse the easy killings down here.”
“That sucks.”
“It does. But we won’t be attacked by them again for a bit. So we’ll head out.”
They nodded and he climbed into the command car. The soldier went to one of the bunks in the sleeping section and found the shaken Paige in her bunk with Selena beside her.
“How is she, doc?”
The CSAR blonde smiled at him as he came over.
“Shaken, and coming to terms with her near death experience. But at full health.”
Tyler leaned on the bunk and Paige smiled weakly up at him. The tough goth was snuggled under her blankets and it made her look VERY pretty and VERY small. He smiled at her.
“You good, blackbird?”
She smiled.
“Yeah. Just, never experienced a near death before. I guess…..it hit me I COULD die in here and NOT see it coming.”
“You get used to it.”
“How do you do it, Tyler? You’ve been at the front of this war since it started, you DROVE the train and they were shooting at YOU the most, you’ve been shot four times, and have done all you have, and yet? I have NEVER heard you complain about ANYTHING beyond screwing with us OR have I even seen you seem NERVOUS. So how?”
He sighed and sat on her bedside now.
“I’m used to this, Paige. The hometown I come from makes this shit look like a joke.”
She shivered at the reminder before looking atm him with wide blue eyes.
“Can…..that strength be taught?”
“It can. It’s not easy, but it can.”
“Can you teach me?”
He smiled at her.
“I can and I will.”
She smiled warmly at the promise and he patted her cheek.
“And don’t worry about the shotgun to the face. You’re still beautiful.”
“Thank you. We traded.”
“Atta Blackbird.”
She smiled at that.
“Blackbird. I kinda like it.”
He smiled and Selena looked at him.
“I’ll stay with her tonight. Keep her company.”
“Sure thing, Selena. Resupply?”
“we got our bullets and artillery rounds refilled. And we’re ready to roll out again.”
He nodded and left the sleeping section and was faced by John. The bigger man looked at the Soldier as he passed.
“So that is what the battles in here are like in person.”
“You okay?”
“Yes. It is not the first time I have been shot. And I killed my shooter.”
“That’s a plus.”
John sighed.
“And you were at the front of the fight like you said you are, driving the train and coordinating our defenses. All the while fighting from the front as best you could. I will assist as best I can to lighten that burden.”
“Thanks John. For now me an Rey’ll get us moving. You all try to get some rest. We’ll be attacking the city at noon tomorrow.”
“Understood.”
The bigger man went to the sleeping section and Tyler lit a cigarette as he returned to the engine. Rey smiled as he joined her.
“I love you too. Paige?”
“Is scared but recovering. She’ll be fine after the shock wears off.”
“Good. And all clear.”
He smiled and blew the whistle again.
“All aboard!”
“Clear!”
He moved the needle to 40 and the train chugged along as Neo dropped into the cab.
“Hey Neo. Heard ya had a few close calls.”
The black haired actor nodded with a sigh as he looked at the relaxed teenagers.
“I was lucky since I was a better shot then most. And you haven’t batted an eye. And you’re only 15. Scary.”
The soldier smirked as the train chugged along.
“You get used to it. Then you get good at it.”
Rey smiled at this nudge and Neo sighed before smiling.
“I’ll help much as I can.”
“Thanks Neo. You an the others go crash for a bit.”
He nodded and headed back to the command car as Rey kissed her boyfriend.
“And that was a LIGHT engagement too. Scary.”
“They’ll get there, Rey.”
“Yeah. They’ve got the very best teaching them.”
“You?”
“Love you too.”
She was all glow at the praise and he held her tightly. The pair had the train cruising along at 40 miles for the next few hours as the sun went down and the blonde smiled as she snuggled under his arm. After another hour his radio blipped and he pulled up a VERY tired bridget.
“So how bad?”
She sighed.
“Kid. The hospital your bodies are being stored just had the freakin Marine Corps added to it’s defenses. And you just went from the most hated person on the planet, to the most pitied and looked up to. The interview with Clark exposed EVERY lie they made about you. And now people are calling you the Savior of The World Of Guns. The President has named you a national hero and a national tragedy since you made your choice, without hesitating, and are living with the results of that choice. All to further the goals of the survivors. Clark’s been drafted to dive into the game now and more interviews are scheduled.”
“Yeah about that.”
“Tyler. you have a fandom now. You’re THAT type of name now.”
He chuckled as the train chugged through the darkened landscape.
“So I just had hero worship handed to me on a plate?”
“Pretty much.”
“Cool. I love you, Rey.”
She smiled at the shoutout and he kissed her lovingly. Then he looked at Bridget.
“So what does that mean for the time being?”
The brunette smiled.
“Basically you are the person to BE. Everyone wants to be like you in there and the Veterans faction are being GRILLED by everyone to step the fuck up. Congrats. The world loves you for the time being.”
“Thanks Bridget. And the devs?”
“They were vocal again. And said you are what this country needs more of. Fierce, independent, STRONG and with a mind of your own. Yeah they kinda like you.”
“Cool.”
Rey chuckled at that one and the brunette advisor smiled.
“All I needed Tyler. Enjoy the fandom.”
The screen died and the pink eyed blonde got a kiss off her boyfriend.
“Love you too.”
He smiled and the pair looked ahead out the windshield of Gliepnir. The soldier smiling while Rey shoveled coal into the firebox. Tyler smiled as he saw Rey yawn into her arm.
“Go swap out with Emma, Rey. You’re exhausted.”
She looked at him.
“What about you?”
“I’ll pull a full nighter. You all need rest and I can go for four days straight at this pace.”
The pink eyed blonde smiled at her boyfriend.
“Swap out with John. I wanna snuggle.”
He sighed with a smile at the demand.
“Alright, Rey. John and Emma to the engine. 4 hours then swap for Neo and Selena.”
The pair came up and the relieved duo returned to their bunk. Selena was in Paige’s bunk, Avy was with Taylor in hers, and Wisp had a pile of her girls with her. Tyler smiled as he and Rey laid in his bunk and he held her tightly.
“Good night, Rey. I love you.”
“Good night, Tyler. I love you too.”



WE’RE TAKING THAT CITY. TODAY.
RANK: ADMIRAL
DAY 18
CASH: 13,982,250




Tyler woke to the feel of rey in his arms. He smiled as he opened his eyes to find his beautiful girlfriend had snuggled against him with her face in his chest and his arms around her back. He leaned into her ear.
“I love you.”
And she woke with a happy shiver.
“I love you too.”
He kissed her and the pair got out of the bunk to shower together. Then the Soldier and his Blonde made breakfast for themselves in the small cooking area before heading to the engine. There they found Wisp and Taylor driving the train along a coastline now. The blonde Taylor smiled as the pair pass her and Wisp a pair of coffee mugs.
“Thanks. And we just swapped in.”
Tyler kissed her and she smirked.
“I liked that, arrogant prick.”
He kissed Wisp now and she smirked as well.
“Idiot.”
“Love you too. We’ll take her from here. You two go ready your guns.”
The swap was made and Rey smiled as they took their spots.
“And we just have to make the city surrender.”
“Yup. Once the city falls, we’ll hightail it back to Huelit. There we’ll see about a destroyer.”
“Kay.”
He kissed her lovingly as the radio on the train blipped and Selena’s voice was heard.
“Morning you two.”
“Morning Selena. Status.”
“We’re awake and eating breakfast. All guns loaded.”
“Once fed stations. I can see the city in the distance.”
“Roger. Request resupply before main assault if possible.”
“We’ll stop at the station and have the Baron refill us. We need water and coal. Plus a refill on lots a stuff.”
Rey took the radio now.
“Be aware, once the battle starts, until it ends, one way or another, we are locked into the battle. If we retreat, we’re labeled as deserters. So we have no option but to win.”
John’s deep voice was heard.
“How DO we make the city surrender, Tyler?”
“Simple answer is to deal as much damage to the city as we can in one pass. Way we took Tragonia was we rolled the train through the city and killed every enemy soldier we saw. Once we got blocked, we swapped to our guns and attacked their artillery batteries. Then blew a hole in the outer wall. They surrendered after.”
“I see. So it will be another hard battle.”
“It’s a 4 skull mission. A 1 STAR mission is merely delivering mail to someone in the trenches.”
The radio was silent a moment before Selena chuckled.
“We’re ready, Tyler.”
“Alright. Keep it tight people. We’ll have the city under our control in four hours. Selena will be a mobile Medic this round as it will be VERY easy to get beamed. Paige is on 105 front, Emma 105 rear. Britbitch222 in the AA car, John and Neo take a heavy machinegun each and a car each. Natti and Taylor will be on shotgun duty. Drop any boarders. Avy will be in the Bis’ turret. Shoot anything that seems important. The rest a you spread out among the cars and keep the lead on. Any questions?”
He got crickets.
“Good. See to your guns and do an ammo check. If you need or want more rounds, Selena will drop an Ammo Box.”
The train’s whistle was blown hard as it clattered into the allied station where Tyler brought it to an easy stop. The yard baron came over with a smile.
“If it isn’t the might Razgriz and his fabled Black Death. What can I do for ya?”
“Full resupply on ammo, water, coal, the works.”
“Yes sir. The commander sends your orders.”
Tyler took the telegram.
“Understood.”
“And the resupply will cost 500,000.”
He paid before spotting a Quartermaster shop by the station.
“I got eyes on a QM ladies and the rest. Last chance load up. We got the funds spo go crazy.”
The crew went over and loaded up on gear and supplies which set them back a further 450,000. Selena swung up into the cab with an extra medical box that dropped healing supplies when deployed.
“That one had four. I got them all. One box per section of the train going forward. Less chance for something going wrong.”
“Good call Selena. Needles?”
“Full restock. I have 30 needles alone.”
“Good. Alright. Status!”
John came over.
“All refills completed. We are heading to our positions now.”
“roger. Load in. Things’ll get crazy so be ready. Oh.”
Tyler hit the radio button and Bridget appeared.
“Tyler?”
“We’re assaulting another city. The president wanted to watch these types of wars?”
“Ah. I will patch you in at once.”
“Better hurry. We’re on the offensive once the resupply’s done.”
She nodded and hurried off as the Soldier read the orders from the Commander aloud.
“Alright. We’re to support the push into the city along the rails. City’s built around the railroad so no obstructions are expected. We will have aid from the 1st, 3rd and 4th Royal Navy fleets and their battleships. On land we have the 12th, 2nd, and 32nd divisions backing us with the 42nd armored division. We have air superiority so can call in close air support with smoke. Red Smoke for targets. Selena.”
“We got hundreds.”
“We’ll use em in a pinch. And Black is for the battleships.”
“That’ll be cool.”
He flipped the page.
“The assault will commence upon our entering the city. No mercy and no quarter is to be given. The city is a Militarized Zone so everything in there is armed and hostile. Any questions?”
Rey looked at him.
“Expected resistance?”
“Stiff and bitter. Seems the Nazerik Shockers holed up there. They’re the country’s staunch defenders. Kinda like the Hitler Youth in their day.”
“Ah.”
Bridget reappeared now.
“The feed is live and the world is watching. The President is using this as proof you DO keep your word. Since you were painted as the bad guy so freakin much.”
The Yard Baron came over now.
“Resupply complete! Godspeed sir!”
“Gleipnir is MOVING out!”
The train’s whistle blew hard before the mighty steam engine pulled out of the station. Bridget’s feed faded out and Tyler smiled as he hit play on his war tunes playlist.
“Today’s battle is brought to you by We Are Soldiers. First introduced to me by an Animated Music Video off the Anime Gate. Enjoy.”
Rey chuckled as she hung her Lewis gun on a sling.
“You were waiting to use that, weren’t you?”
“Love you too, Rey.”
He kissed her and she laughed at the powerplay before the city appeared over a hill. It having been built onto the side of a rather lovely beach with raised levels going up a mountain. Tyler smiled as he flipped the safeties off on the 50 cals in the engine’s nose.
“Lock em, cock em, and let’s get ready to ROCK em!”
Rey laughed as she pulled the handle on her machinegun back.
“Love you too, First Class badass.”
“Ha.”
He pulled his 1887 shotgun out and flip cocked it before the rest of the massive allied force charged the walls around the clattering train. Tyler smiled as the defenders of the city opened fire with heavy machineguns and lesser field guns.
“Artillery fire! Aim for the walls and the bigger guns!”
The massive 105mm cannons bellowed from their cars and the rounds slammed into the walls with explosive impacts. Great holes appeared in the outer defenses and Tyler smiled as he saw the approaching tunnel.
“Activating nose lamp. Here we GO!”
The train’s whistle blew loud and proud as he dove into the tunnel and the others readied for the assault. Tyler smirked as they blew through an attempted barricade of wooden logs like it wasn’t even there.
“FIRE AT WILL!”
And the train came to life with a roar. The machineguns and heavier cannons opened up on the now screwed Nazerik forces and Tyler chuckled as the train ran many and more over while he had the train cruising through the city at a steady pace. Rey was firing her beefy Lewis gun and the enemy soldiers were dropping like flies. Tyler smirked as one soldier rushed the train holding a long explosive on a stick…..only for his 1887 to bellow and take his head clean off. The lance charge dropped and was hit by flying lead to explode, killing a solid number of people around it.
“Good kill Selena!”
The train cruised through the warring city at a steady 10 miles and hour and the entire thing was inside the walls now. Tyler smiled as they left devastation in their wake while the troops ahead of them realized they’d boxed themselves in since they’d blocked the second tunnel off as well. Rey dropped to a knee to fit a fresh magazine to her machinegun while Tyler kept watch with the 1887.
“Going well so far.”
“We ARE blatantly overpowered for this kinda shit.”
“So true.”
She got back to firing and they were approaching the second barricade.
“I’ll get a round on the hole, Tyler!”
“fire when ready, Paige.”
The 105mm cannon went off and the barricade simply vanished.
“Good shot, Paige! Ammo check!”
Selena chuckled.
“Still holding at ¾s Tyler. Shells are at half.”
“when we run out of shells switch to heavy machinegun.”
“Roger, roger.”
Rey looked at the tunnel as the enemy forces died in droves.
“We going through?”
“Nah. They’re coming to us. And we got the advantage of armor.”
She shrugged at that as the fight continued. Tyler smiled as after another two hours the city surrendered due to all the enemy forces being killed. Kicker? Not a SOUL had gotten within spitting distance of Gleipnir. Tyler chuckled as the allied forces moved into the city.
“Alright. We’re done here people. Crosscheck your ammo and limbs and we’ll head back to Huelit.”
Selena came vaulting over the coal tender.
“No injuries this time, Tyler. And we only blew through a quarter of our ammo. 105 shells we need to resupply but that’s all.”
“How’d they do?”
“Well. All registered kills in the hundreds. Emma got herself 250.”
“Wow. Atta girl. Alright. Ya know the drill.”
Rey smiled as she got a kiss from the soldier before they got to work resupplying the train. Tyler smiled as the work took a mere half hour and the train was ready.
“Alright. We’ll get paid back in Huelit. Once there we are looking at a new warship for the next floor. All aboard!”
The group got back on the train and he blew the whistle. The train was resupplied and it only cost a mere 250,000 before the long black train rattled out of the station. Rey smiled as se leaned on the wall of the cab by her boyfriend.
“So our destroyer. Any thought on just WHAT kinda destroyer?”
“Something with ROOM for us all. Last thing we need is John getting stuck in a bulkhead door.”
“I heard that.”
They chuckled at the bigger man’s mild tone and Tyler looked ahead at the rail line before them.
“Arms aren’t all that important this time around so long as she’s TOUGH. Last thing we need is another Dapple.”
Selena came vaulting over the coal tender now.
“Agreed. What about a cruiser, Tyler? They’re staple escort craft for a reason.”
“True. I’d prefer a full on aircraft carrier though. But we’d need a second ship.”
Rey smiled.
“What about a battlecarrier, Tyler? Our planes can be catapulted into the sky since we’re decent enough pilots to begin with.”
He kissed her lovingly.
“Love you too, Shadow. Sadly WWII’s battlecarriers are the ones that are ACTUALLY viable. This one’s suffered from major structural issues.”
Selena frowned as she leaned on a wall while he worked the gauges.
“A full battleship?”
“Would get us the punch and armor we want. Plus is so freakin MASSIVE we’d have the space too. Problem is the crew needed to move such a monstrosity. We’d need 50 people all on the same page to crew a beast like that.”
“That sucks. Barnfind?”
“If we find one it MIGHT work. Same time we’d need to look the specs over.”
Rey smiled as she kissed the other blonde herself now.
“We’ll play tonight dear.”
“Kay. I’m like SUUUUUPER horny.”
They chuckled at her admission and Tyler patted her firm ass lovingly.
“Do NOT tease me right now. Like it’s bugging me.”
The Soldier chuckled at his horny girlfriend and Selena came over now to kiss her. Rey smiled and as she went for her skirt, Tyler smirked.
"Let me turn OFF the radio."
They laughed at that one as Bridget appeared on the screen.
"Good. CHOICE. So the world just got to watch Razgriz in war. Annnd now the main media outlets are being hit for more footage from your life. The president has spun yuo as a noble, tireless soldier who is leading the war to get our familes back."
Tyler chuckled as he kept an eye on the tracks.
"The battles will only get fiercer the higher we go, Bridget."
"They were made aware. The president made a point of saying that too."
Rey looked at her.
"And the attacks against Tyler for his evil?"
"Have turned into outright hero worship. The media hates him as he is against everything they are, but the masses love that bloodhungry psychopath."
Tyler chuckled as he looked out Gliepnir's windshield to see the ocean.
"We're pulling up on Heulit, Bridget."
"Understood. I will get back to it."
The video died and the Soldier got the horn.
"We're approaching Port Heulit people. be ready to detrain and we'll pick ourselves up a ship."
The crew got to work packing their gear up as they rolled into the Huelit trainyard and Gleipnir was parked in her shed before the baron handed them their payments.
"10,000,000 on the nose. well done razgriz."
Tyler then led them through the battered port to the docks where they met the harbormaster in his office. The man sighed as Tyler walked in.
"Goreleech himself. Sorry to hear about your ship, Sir."
"A cryin shame it is. And we need to return to the fleet too."
The man sat back in his chair.
"Hm. We have a few vessels in need of a captain and a crew if you're interested."
A panel of available ships appeared before them and Tyler went right to the most expensive. A gigantic dreadnought battleship named Queen Elizabeth. The pricetag? 25,000,000. He saw this and looked at Rey.
"That thing ring a bell?"
The blonde weeb smiled.
"Her majesty herself. And for THAT price? And what we ALL have? We can get her and make the amount back in a single good raid."
Selena looked at her armaments.
"She's a dreadnought. So is tought. Arms are....8 sixteen inch guns, 16 eight inch guns, the usual antiair flak guns, and room to add more. She has a max compliment of 1367. Hm."
Tyler looked at the crew.
"We've got 18. I handle the bridge and steering, Rey the nav, Selena and wisp a gun turret between them, the rest a Wisp's crew split between the engine room and the defense turrets, Candice and her sister in the medical bay, we can make it work."
John frowned.
"None of us know how to sail a battleship, Tyler."
"We'll learn. we kinda have to. And the best part is we'll have room to MOVE aboard her."
Neo looked at the price tag.
"Yet it's a steep price to pay."
"It is. But. that ship will pay for herself in a SINGLE island raid or fleet sunk."
Wisp was looking at the profile on the vessel before she nodded.
"I agree with Tyler. we can sail her. it will NOT be easy, but we can. And her armor is over 10 inches thick in the important places. i say we take her."
The heads nodded now and Tyler looked at the Harbormaster.
"We'll take the Elizabeth."
"Excellent! She is a fine vessel!"
The went to pay when he smiled.
"Looks like because of my medal, the price got slashed. She now costs a mere 17,500,000."
They chuckled as he bought the ship and got the pamphlet. Soon as he read the thing he smiled.
"She's level ONE. And is fully stocked."
The harboermaster nodded.
"She be at dock four."
"Thanks Skipper."
The friends headed for their new ship and Tyler chuckled.
"If anyone doesn't know how to SWIM, PLEASE speak up now."
They chuckled and Taylor looked at him.
"Can YOU?"
"Barely."
Selena sighed with a smile.
"Yes I'll teach you."
"Love you too, Selena."
They found their nearly 700 foot long ship resting at harbor and Tyler smiled at her sleek lines and massive cannons.
"Let's get her painted black ladies."
They chuckled as a pair of familar blondes were seen approaching. Candice hugged her friend hard.
"I'm okay. we're okay."
He smiled.
"Glad you are. Sorry for that."
"It's okay. Shame about Dapple. Elizabeth is a better ship anyway."
"we're boarding. ready for that blonde orgy I promised?"
She and her ALSO blonde sister smirked.
"Always."
The friends boarded their battleship and Tyler chuckled as he found the hallways were easily 5 feet wide and 7 high.
"MUCH better."
John was the only one with issue as he had to keep an eye on the ceiling.
"It is not as bad as I feared."
The friends reached the large command bridge and Tyler went to the panel with thre steering.
"alright. Let's wake her up. I want us outbound for the arches in an hour. Rey and Selena up here with me. rest a you scatter."
Tyler looked at the panels as the friends scattered to their posts. wisp and Selena went to different turrets, Britbitch222 and Sister666 took three with them to the engine room, Sister333, John, and Neo went to the radio room, Emma and Natti took spots at the engine status panels on the bridge, Paige and Taylor helped out with reloading the turrets, and Avy helped out in the coal magazine. The ship came to life with a rumble and Tyler smiled as the gauges were all green.
"engines report."
"She's ready to move out, Tyler!"
"Guns 2 an 4."
"Same style as the heavy guns on the train. We're set on shells."
"Medical bay."
"We're wet and horny! but ready!"
"radio."
"We are recieving. All systems are responding."
"Alright. Rey, set a course for the allied fleet."
"roger."
"engines to half."
He took the wheel for the ship as it began moving and the horn blew.
"Let's set sail ladies and everyone else!"
Tyler smiled as they had the immense ship cruising at a steady speed towards the golden arches that would take them to floor two.
"Steady as she goes. How's the engines looking Britbitch?"
The tough girl chuckled on the intercom beside him.
"She's purring like a happy kitten, Tyler. we're set on coal for a good few thousand miles."
"She runs on oil too."
"She does. We're using the coal first."
"Alright. Selena, wisp, how's the guns feel?"
The blonde soldier chuckled as her turret was rotating as she tried out the controls.
"SLOW and HEAVY. Yet smooth as butter. We're ready to spit."
"Good. We'll get an easy job on the other side. Get our sealegs back."
The ship moved through the waves with ease and the golden arches came into view.
"Arches in view. And now I want Mcds again. ugh."
Rey chuckled as she looked up from the maps.
"Me too. we'll load up when we get up."
The ship cruised through the arches and they were faced by open ocean with a massive allied fleet before them. John's deep voice came over the radio.
"We are recieving an identify order from the fleet, Tyler."
"Patch it in, John."
"Come in unknown Dreadnought. This is the flagship of the Allied fleet, Xavior. Identify yourself or be destoryed."
Tyler chuckled as he took the mic.
"Nice to hear from you again Admiral. Razgriz reporting in."
The man on the other end laughed.
"So ya went an picked ole elizabeth up eh? Nice to see the ole gal back on her feet. What's her status?"
"All green and looking to say hi captain."
"HA. Pull up broadside and we'll see what tickles yer fancy."
Tyler and his crew plied their new ship alongside the other battleship and a panel of jobs appeared before Tyler's face and he frowned at the offerings.
"We have 5,000,000 left. And a fresh ship to break in. Hmm. Oh. Oh that works."
He looked at a 5 star job.
"I got a mission to attack an enemy supply convoy. Our task is to sink all five ships and report back. 5 stars and reward is 25,000,000."
Selena came over the radio.
"A merchant convoy?"
"With an escort of what appears to be a frigate. ONE salvo from a turret is enough to sink a frigate. i think we can do it."
Wisp came over the radio now.
"We're a dreadnought. Sure we can. hell. her hull can even repell TORPEDOES."
Tyler hit accept on the convoy and the admiral chuckled.
"Typical Razgriz. Sailing RIGHT into the lions den. get going kid."
The ship got moving and Rey looked up from her map table.
"We're looking at two days on the open water. One way."
The soldier nodded as he handled the wheel.
"We'll get it done. Alright. The Queen is SETTING SAIL!"
The friends got to work to manuver the massive vessel while Rey made sure they didn't get lost. Behind them the allied fleet vanished and Tyler smiled.
"We'll have to set a specific deck for the fun ladies."
Wisp's amused voice was heard.
"We're taking the captain's quarters, Tyler. Since they're like 50 feet wide. AND the bow by turret 1 for our tanning."
"Got it Wisp. Alright. Aim for just ABOVE the waterline on the ships ladies. ONE good round there and that ship's a goner."
Selena smiled from her spot at the radio.
"All clear, Tyler. And we're on course for a two day sail."
Rey came over for a kiss and her boyfriend smirked and she saw his idea.
"WAIT to bend me over the console ya freakin addict!"
"Love you too Rey."
The blonde smiled at that as the crew plied the ship towards the west where their prey was reputed to be sailing. Tyler smiled as the sea remained still as a pond with not a cloud in the sky.
"And this is MUCH better."
John was heard on the radio.
"We will be at sea the entire floor, Tyler?"
"Most likely, John. way we take THIS floor is we have to sink the enemy's main fleet flagship, the Indominous. A leviathan class dreadnought. Problem is the damned thing's captained by a coward. Arch Admiral Vladimir Penti. The Wolf of the Seas. we sink or take that ship we clear the floor."
Selena looked over from her nav table.
"Needle in a haystack?"
"Yes and no. Right now that ship isn't even IN these waters. we'd need to draw it out by completing missions and sinking lesser fleets. AND raiding coastal towns. Once we take the ship, we'll need to take a naval port to access the third floor. which so happens to be the portal TO THE THIRD floor."
Neo sighed as he joined the talks.
"we're facing an uphill battle to just take the port. If we deal TOO MUCH damage, Tyler?"
"Well. If we level the port itself, we won't be able to use Gleipnir or Iron Steed until the stations are rebuilt. Same with the planes and hangers, tanks and sheds. And be warned. Next floor is a winter war. Black forest."
John was HEARD shivering.
"And those winters are UNFORGIVING. we will need to be VERY careful on that floor, Tyler."
"We will. And kicker? If your clothes have a snowflake icon, that means it's insulated and you can wear them in the cold. WITH a durability. So Rey wants to try a bikini snowangel."
The ship chuckled at that one and Rey merely flipped her long hair with a smirk.
"Idiot."
"Love you too, Rey."
Selena looked up from the maps at the Soldier.
"So what'll be our battle plan for this floor, Tyler?"
"we'll start with the lesser fleets. Naval warfare is all new to ME too. So for the time being it's practice and grinding. We'll do jobs like this and then move to heavier assaults. And keep your eyes on the horizon everyone. We CAN get jumped by enemy ships OR pirates."
Wisp reported in from the Turret 1.
"Scope's clear, Tyler."
"Keep an eye on it, Wisp."
The ship cut through the waves with ease and a gentle rocking feeling the friends all loved. Tyler smiling as he plied the wheel with his music collection playing over the speakers while Rey and Selena worked the various consoles of the bridge. At dusk, Tyler and the three blondes swapped out for Sister222 and Sister666 for food and rest. Rey smiled as the lovers cuddled in his queen sized bed that actually had a window and he kissed her.
"I love you, Tyler."
"I love you too, Rey. Night."
"Good night."
Sign up to rate and review this story