Categories > Original > Sci-Fi > The World Of guns

Second Assault

by Goreleech 0 reviews

Tyler and his crew make it to the second floor of TWOG and it's an ocean floor....I REALLY hope he can swim. (I fixed it. The entire chapter is here now."

Category: Sci-Fi - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Parody,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2021-11-20 - Updated: 2021-12-09 - 67602 words

0Unrated
TWO DAYS OF SAILING LATER.
RANK: ADMIRAL
DAY 20
CASH: 5,000,000


The sail to the cooridinates of the convoy was uneventful aside from the daily and nightly orgies Tyler and the girls had that had moans echoing throughout the upper decks. John and Neo volunteering to work the bilges with the two ladies NOT taking part in the sexual play. The morning of the third day Tyler came to in Taylor's large bust with Ahy still afixed to his hose, Rey asleep in his right arm, Selena his left, and Wisp and her girls all drapped over the soldier to creat one HELL of a comfy and warm skin blanket. Tyler smiled as he kissed Rey awake and her pink eyes were shining as she opened them.
"Good morning to you too, Tyler."
"I love you too, Rey."
She smiled warmly and kissed him again before she looked at their blanket of women and chuckled.
"I am SOOOO clad Taylor shaves."
"ME too. Amount a time you two been grinding? SERIOUS ruburn otherwise. Avy's still tight as a freakin miser's fist holding her last dollar. I LOVE IT."
Selena smirked as she got kissed awake now.
"Morning everyone. We'll need a LOT of cream today!"
The rest of the naked ladies woke with a chuckle and Taylor stretched her back in a way her impressive cannons bounced.
"I haven't had so much fun in bed in SO long!"
Tyler smiled as he stole a kiss off her lips and massive orbs.
"Always fun with OUR crew, Taylor. And come on. we got work to do."
They cleaned up in the two person shower before getting geared up for the upcoming battle and Tyler retook his spot at the bridge wih Rey and Selena. wisp and the rest split among their tasks with the Soldier lighting a cigarette with a smirk.
"Status."
Emma's warm voice was heard from the radio.
"Engine room is all green, Tyler!"
"Our fuel reserves are holding at 90%. No current issues or concerns."
"Thanks John. Neo? How's the waterline looking?"
"All clear. Not evena bird in the sky."
"Gun 1 and 2."
"Thing handles like a bus, but locked in. And scope's clear."
"Ditto."
"Gotchya Natti, Paige. Alright. Selena. Bearing?"
"Veer 10 degrees northeast and hold. enemy fleet's last known in five mikes."
"Load cannons and stand by for immediate barrage. I want ONE AA battery ready at all times. that's this ship's achilles heel."
Wisp's breathy voice was heard.
"roger. I have Lilyflower3 in the Plane Killer."
"Good."
Rey had a pair of binoculars looking to sea at that moment.
"Contact. Half a horizon west. Counting four shapes!"
Tyler nodded.
"General quarters! Take out the escorts FIRST then we'll cripple the merchants. We do this right we can loot their entire hold."
Selena laughed at that idea.
"That is SUCH a classic naval warfare move I am PROUD. we don't need nav now."
"I want you on gun 3. ONE spare turret at the ready."
"Roger."
The soldier blonde left and Tyler gripped the wheel of the ship as he pied it into a broadside firing position. Rey looked over from her binoculars.
"I'll help Selena. You got this up here."
He kissed her and she was off.
"Alright. cannons!"
Wisp and Britbitch222 was heard.
"Gun 1 all barrels locked and loaded!"
"Gun 2! locked and bracketed!"
"Selena!"
"Gun three! Set and ready to fire!"
Taylor was heard from the starboard bow as she was spotter.
"I have confirmation! That's our prey!"
"Guns 1 and 2 FIRE!"
The ship was rocked by the thundering 16 inch quad barrel cannons that sent the howling rounds at TWO seperate ships due to the skilled shooters manning them. Tyler watched as the 8 shells slammed into the waterlines of their targets with devestating results. The two frigates defending the now attempting to flee merchant vessels had massive holes blown into their hulls and the water started flooding in.
"Second volley! FIRE!"
The second thunder rang out and Tyler smiled as the two frigates were sunk with wave splitting explosions.
"Hit and sunk! Aim for the merchant's towers, ladies! I'll get us moving in for boarding!"
Selena chuckled as the massive dreadnought responded to the orders.
"NOW we're pirates."
"Ha. And we're still not even HALF crewed. That's the scary thing."
Rey's bell of a voice was heard next.
"What about distress signals?"
"They'll send them up. Which is why I have that third cannon on reserve. if we get jumped, our only option will be to go dead in the water and PRAY we can hit every ship before they cripple us."
John was heard then as the merchants fired back with their lesser 5 inch guns.
"Is it worth the risk to board the merchant vessels, then?"
"Absolutely. If we can get their pamphlets, we can claim the ships and leave them. A recovery crew will be along to retreive them. Pus the cargo is ours to claim. And we're KIND strapped for cash right now."
The ladies chuckled at that one as Wisp spoke up.
"Towers locked."
"FIRE!"
Her quad barrel roared and the first tower on a vessel was hit directly by all four shells and the result was the ship crippled entirely. Britbitch's volley was the same and Tyler chuckled as he brought the ship into position for boarding.
"Kill the crews and we'll load up ladies and everyone else!"
The skilled squad boarded the crippled vessel with ropes and jumps shotguns bellowing. The enemy crew were slaughtered and the hold looted of everything of value. Tyler smiled widely as he tore the sheet off a covered object in the rear....only to be rewarded with a palleted rolls royce car from the 1910s. John whistled as he saw the antique car.
"There were only ten of those made in the real world. I myself own one. MOST impressive."
Tyler smiled as he took the pamphlet.
"I forgot about the other types of cars other then tanks and war vehicles. That's kinda cool. Now I want a delourian."
Selena smirked as the last crate was secured in Elizabeth's hold.
"GET in LINE kid. I was THERE when that movie came out."
"Ha."
The merchant vessel's pamphlet was found in the wreckage of the bridge and the other merchant vessel was also looted. Rey all smiles as she found a cattlemen revolver shipment crate in the hold. The fleet destroyed, the crew returned to the ship where Selena got on the radio to report to the fleet.
"RAzgriz to Allied Fleet, come in. Razgriz to Intrepid come in."
The fleet commander was heard with a sigh.
"Razgriz this is Intrepid. Bad news. The fleet was hit HARD in a surprise assault. we have retreated to huelit and are unable to assist at this time."
Tyler took the radio now.
"Commander, Goreleech. What do we do?"
"For now make em hurt. You're cut off from the fleet until we can get off the shore."
"Roger. We'll go piratin."
He put the radio back and got on the horn to the crew.
"Alright bad news. we need to vanish. All ahead. I want eyes at the rear and the front. Fleet got hit hard and we're on our own up here."
Selena was looking at the map of the area when she tapped an island.
"This island is a four hour hard sail from us, Tyler. I suggest we use it for cover for the time being."
"Gotchya. Hard to port bearing 30. wisp and Brit main the rear gun. Natti and Lily stay in the AA gun. How are we on ammo?"
Emma was heard.
"We are currently just missing the 18 shells fired."
"Okay. Food we're set on. Fuel?"
"At 3 quarters of capacity, Tyler."
"Hmm. we'll need to keep an eye out for tanker ships. We can raid them for an emergency refuel."
Selena looked at him with an intense expression.
"What do we do now, Tyler?"
"Let me think for a minute. We're ONE battleship alone on an entire floor. since the Main Fleet got pushed back onto the beach we won't get ANY support on upcoming missions or sorties. We'll still get paid for the things we do as we DO have our own job board, but they've all gained one to tao stars. Hm."
He looked at Selena.
"Get a sitrep on the nearest harbor with allied forces nearby."
"Roger. Surprise battleship support and steal a port?"
"If we can wing it, we can secure a third port for us to work with. Same time, it WOULD be sailing straight into the hornet's nest as it's be a full scale assault."
Rey came in then and he kissed her.
"Love you too. I'll look at the gauges."
"We're on our own people. NO FUCK UPS."
Tyler and the friends sailed their ship into the cover of a rather large island a few miles south of the sunken naval convoy and the Soldier had a fresh map of the allied forces' progress spread in the war room of the ship with the rest of the crew with them. Tyler tapped a port three days from them.
"Right now allied forces are trying to secure this port, Lisenia Naval Shipyard. A rather important Nazerikian yard where they house their aircraft carrier fleets. At the last report, the allies are pinned down completely due to the heavy aircraft presence and the supporting ship fire. If we sail into that war, we'll be dead in the water with all hands in the cannons. Our only hope is to cripple the fleet, the AIR SUPPORT, and hit the artillery positions lining the shore here, here, and here."
The teenager looked at the group.
"Way we'd do it, is a LIGHTNING STRIKE. ONE turret per ship, one salvo per kill, and NO MISSING A SINGLE COCKPIT."
John lit a cigeratte as he looked at the near impossible task.
"We are not skilled nor had enough hands for such an assault, Tyler."
"I know. This is option A. Option B."
He pulled a second map down and tapped a second port.
"This is Hungri Port. Further north and farther from the allied lines. If we attacked it, we'd need to take out the fleet at anchor in the harbor, cripple the air traffic tower here, and take out the mass of enemy troops on station. A full 10,000 men. And then we'd have to hold it for the needed time for the Allies to move in. If we attacked under cover of darkness we'd have a shot so long as he went in with sorched earth in mind. Now. There ARE civilains in the city around the port. If we go for Option B, you are going to do some damage to the city itself."
Emma gulped.
"Option C?"
He pulled a third map down.
"Option C is we launch a single ship assault against the fleet bloackading Huelit and pray we can get the drop on them. The fleet is made of ten battleships, three heavy aircraft carriers, 15 destoryers, 15 cruisers, and maybe 30 frigates. It's a massive force and we'd need to PUNCH clean through it."
Selena sighed as she sat back in her seat.
"Only three options huh?"
Tyler sighed.
"There is a forth a fifth."
He pulled the map of the thus far mapped floor down.
"Option D. We go pirate for the time being and attack every ship we see in these waters and scavange off their corpses. This is the second lowest risk option we have. but ALSO the most chancy. Because we run the risk of running out of food, ammo, and fuel in the middle of the ocean if prey is scarce. if we went this route, be prepared for some VERY hard sailing as we'd need to be EXTREMELY stingy on EVERYTHING we use."
Neo looked at the Soldier.
"Option E?"
"We surrender and join th Nazerik Military."
The room was dead silent safe for the creak of the ship at anchor. Then Selena nodded with a sigh.
"An option to consider. No matter HOW we hate it. If we DID joint eh NAzeriks?"
Tyler sighed.
"We'd play double agent. And when the oppertunity was ripe, strike. BUT. we'd have to prove ourselves to our new comrades....and get our hands bloody. This one is the safest option. But also the hardest at the same time."
John rubbed his chin as he looked at the 5 differing options.
"No matter which option we choose we are looking at a very hard set of battles ahead. Tyler. What option do YOU wish to take?"
He brought the first plan up.
"Option A. It's straight forward and is something we are MOST USED TO DOING. Show up and kill everything in sight. Same time we WOULD have support from the allied forces as they are currently fighting. If we take the Shipyard, it'll be a floor two HUB we can use AND would also serve as a staging area for the other players. There's a few such ports on the floor the other players can launch from. Plus we'd have the element of surprise during the first few salvos. It WOULD be sailing straight into the hornet's nest, but we could do it. It would be hard and damn near suicide, but we could."
Selena looked at the differing options and nodded slowly.
"I agree with Option A. It's the simplest to achieve and we wouldn't risk killing innocents. even if it would be the most challenging fight of our sea war. I vote Option A."
Rey smiled.
"Option A. We've been through worse."
Tyler smiled as his girlfriend was right. Wisp chuckled.
"Option A. Rey's right. Compared to fighting off the forces at Tragonia and the White Zeppelin? Pff. Cakewalk."
Emma sighed.
"I'd take Option D. Better to progress with a steady and certain plan, then a risky gamble."
John nodded.
"Going without is nothing to be afraid of. And we are soldiers. we cannot expect to have suxh luxury as running water and fine food EVERY time. I vote Option D."
Tyler watched as the votes were cast and Option A wound up being the winner. He nodded and looked at John. Who smiled.
"Democracy at work. so long as we have a VIABLE escape route."
The soldier frowned and looked at the map now with a thoughtful expression.
"Hmm, an escape route. hm."
He looked at the port and smiled.
"we looted a selection of water mines from the merchant ships. If we need to retreat, we'll drop a mass of them behind us."
The heads nodded and Tyler smiled.
"So we're backing up the allied force at Lisana Naval Shipyard. We'll jump the response fleet coming to check on the merchant convoy and resupply off their corpses. Then we head for the Port."
The heads nodded."
"Good. break."
The capable friends split to their tasks. Tyler took the wheel and Selena looked at the nav maps as rey stood beside her boyfriend and he hugged her.
"Love you too, Rey."
She smiled as Selena looked at him.
"So we're sailing into the Lion's den."
"Yup. Odds are we'll take severe damage and HEAVY hits. but. We'll be fine."
She nodded as Bridgit appeared on the radio.
"I heard."
Tyler sighed as they got moving.
"Anything from the player base?"
"They're not in a position to help you as they got pushed back from the poet too. A full scale reassault took place while you were sailing and the death toll hit 150,000 players. The soldiers tried but were hit HARD by the ship's artillery. Right now they're regrouping and readying up for a MASSIVE battle. This next fight is going to be one of the largest in recent history as the Nazericks are STAUNCH in holding the capital this time. Tyler? Be careful."
He nodded and looked at the advisor.
"We'll do what we can. And we're still within three floors."
"I know. the world knows. And a few cells of tier 1 operaters were activated to dive as well. They'll be tasked with furthering the advance as best they can until the allies catch up to YOU, Tyler."
The Soldier sighed at that and leaned on his wheel.
"A few extra hands WOULD go a long way to help us on our ship here. especially people I don't HAVE to train how to use a gun. Hmm. we'll attack the port and see what happens."
Selena looked at him with a smile.
"I have a few war buddies that'd be happy to help. And they're from my CSAR chalk."
Tyler looked at her.
"They decent?"
"Very. and all but one are stupid hot chicks. The one dude is gay. A full chalk of 15."
"14 extra combat medics would be NOTHING but a good thing. Hm."
The teenager war leader looked at the map now himself as he weighed their situation and the available solutions. Then he sighed.
"Even if they dropped now, we'd STILL up shits creek without a paddle. We'd need to take a port anyway. Call muster on your crew, Selena. Bridget, I need a SEAL team too."
"Understood. delta?"
"ABSOLUTELY. two squads. four per. Selena's entire chalk. That's an extra 22 people right there. And all of em experienced soldiers? We'll be able to crew Elizabeth to bare minimum. AND fully crew Gliepnir and our tanks."
Selena nodded and looked at Bridget.
"My unit's Callsign was Eagle Team."
"Roger. Tyler? Your request is being sent to the president as we speak. She'll have an answer in fifteen minutes or less."
"Gotchya. we'll hit the response fleet while we wait."
The screen closed and Rey smiled.
"Don't get any ideas, Gore."
"Love you Rey."
John was heard then.
"I have eyes on unknown ships off the starboard bow, Tyler."
The Soldier looked and smiled.
"Three cruisers, a frigate, a heavy destroyer, and an aircraft carrier. PERRRRFECT. All hands, we're pirating that aircraft carrier. we get our hands on THAT we can launch fighters. and we ALL know how good Razgriz is in the sky."
The girls smirked at that fact as the cannons were loaded and Tyler gave the order.
"Alright. we're playing lame duck. Take out the escort ships and aim for the mid hull of the carrier."
"Roger, roger."
Tyler left the bridge himself now and took a spot in the fore turret and smiled as he set his face in the chin rest and looked through the dot and line mess of a reticule at the scrambling aircraft carrier.
"All cannons...FIRE!"
He fired at the aircraft carrier and smirked as the four rounds slammed into the flight deck JUST underneath it with devestating force. the result being the end of the deck being disabled and the take off of the planes prevented. Tyler smiled as he reloaded the 75 pound shells one handedly into their tubes before he sighted the first cruiser and fired. the enemy ships returned fire and their heavy rounds impacted on Elizabeth's hull. a few pierced her armor but a few bounced clean off.
"Hull breach in bay 4! Sealing the bulkhead!"
Neo's voice was heard on the radio and Tyler smiled as the second cruiser was sunk.
"Stay focused. Stay calm. And we'll be fine. Third volley FIRE!"
The heavy destroyer was hit hard from a full salvo....and was merely crippled. that made the Soldier chuckle as the frigate was sunk with a single hit from Rey's cannon.
"Good kill Rey!"
The last two cruisers were sunk and Tyler retook his spot on the bridge at the wheel to ply the battleship beside the firing chaff aircraft carrier. He then gave the order.
"Take her lads an lasses!"
The squad moved with a will to the boarding ropes while the machineguns spit deadly lead and the grenades flew. Tyler had his carcano up and was plugging heads from the bridge as it TOWERED over the flight deck of the light aircraft carrier while the boarders reached the flight deck with Rey leading the charge and Wisp as medic. Tyler reloaded his rifle and smirked as he saw the panicking captain in his bridge and took aim. he fired and the man's head exploded from the powerful 6.3 mm round took him between the eyes.
"Captain's down. How's the deck, Rey?"
"Pff. They're rookies. We'll have the ship in a mere five minutes."
"Love you too. John, how's the breach?"
"The hole is nothing substantial. we will have it patched in fifteen."
"Good. Selena?"
"No injuries. A few shaky nerves, but no blood."
"Alright. We'll claim the heavy destoryer too."
Rey reported in after they stormed the bridge.
"I got the pamphlet and the ship's ours. Including all aircraft onboard."
"Alright. That's a light aircraft carrier. We'd only need 10 people to sail it."
Selena smirked as she came in now.
"and we can just us it as a blockade for our cannons and to get YOU in the sky."
"exactly. the heavy destoryer we'll leave but take everything and the pamphlet. Once the new hands got here we can set sail with a full battlegroup."
"we just got lucky."
"VERY. And we WILL make the best of this gift......I wonder."
He pulled Bridget up and the advisor had a frown on her face.
"What happened?"
"JUst a THOUGHT. The devs. They're not RIGGING this for me, are they?"
The ship went quiet at that suggestion save for the lapping of the ocean, the screaming of the crew from the last destoryer and the creak of the ships. The Bridget reacted.
"No. They are NOT doing ANYTHING to either HELP YOU or OPPOSE YOU. They have made that VERY clear. And that IS a nasty thought."
Tyler smiled.
"Just seemed a little TOO convienent."
"My thought exactly. But. That IS the standard response fleet for a military distress signal at sea. four escorts and an aircraft carrier."
Tyler shrugged as he got the carrier's pamphlet from Rey as she walked in.
"eh go with it. Alright. who's on the carrier?"
"Wisp and her girls are. We've got our crew in the engine room."
"We'll take the destoryer and move to the port."
"Alright. And the flight deck's not too badly damaged all things considered."
The destoryer was boarded and the crew put down before being looted of everything of value with the pamphlet being given to Selena. who smiled before the friends got moving. Tyler at the helm of the Elizabeth and Wisp at the helm of the light aircraft carrier. Rey smiled.
"We renamed her Mobius."
"Love you too, Rey."
Bridget appeared then and she looked at Tyler.
"Tyler. The president wants to discuss the SEALS and delta unit with you."
"Patch her in."
The screen blinked and the soldier was faced with an image of an older lady with bright bolden hair and green eyes in a full suit. her skin was fair and her bust large in her suit as she spoke in a firm breath.
"Can you hear me, Tyler?"
"Loud an clear Hara."
The President of the United States nodded gravely.
"I recieved your request for support. what do yuo need EXACTLY?"
"Selena's CSAR chalk, and two cells of SEALS. I thought about it, and SEALs have more experience in the type of war i wage. Delta's more landbased anyway."
Selena chuckled.
"TRUE. yet they ARE more adaptive."
"Which is why we'll pick em up when we reach the third floor."
"SMART."
He looked at the blonde president.
"and I'd PREFER the teams be all ladies. Less risk involved to rey and the rest as we ARE going to be at sea a lot."
Hara smirked and Rey looked at Selena with a lifted eyebrow.
"I KNOW why he said that. And he HAS a point. But we all know he's just trying to get new fuckbuddies delivered on a plate."
Selena pulled a large wooden baseball bat from her dufflebag now and tapped it threateningly with a smile.
"Tyler? Keep talking."
"Love you too, Selena. And you look kinda sexy with a baseball bat."
her smile turned into a smirk as Hara chuckled.
"I see the rumors of your idiocy are true. OOOH my HEAD. So. Eagle team is approved and will be deployed to join your squad when you can retrieve them. And I have two SEAL teams activating as we speak. YES THEY'RE WOMEN. Any preference on training?"
"Hm. fluent in eroupean languages. reading, speaking, hearing you get the idea. Skills in demolitions, medics across the board, and an ability to adapt as needed."
Hara nodded as she made a list.
"Medical is the focus?"
"Absolutely. more needlers at once, less chance we have of NOT making it in time for a revive."
"SMART. artillery?"
He frowned at that one.
"Wisp?"
"She's handling like a dream, Tyler. And the repairs are well underway."
"John."
"All green. And fuel was resupplied along with ammo."
The Soldier looked at the President.
"For artillery, have them be skilled in driving tanks and heavy vehicles. We can improvise from there."
"Understood. They're being briefed on their mission now. Anything in particular you want them to know?"
"Yeah. they're in MY crew. Once they join uo with us, they work for ME. NOT the United States."
Hara nodded gravely.
"Understood. And I TRUST my DAUGHTER is happy?"
"Huh?"
Rey smiled sweetly as she walked over and looked at the blonde haird president....while TYLER had a look of surprise.
"Hi Mom!"
"What the FUCK?!"
The ENTIRE boat LOST it! Tyler's utter shock and DUMBFOUNDED reaction sent them into a drop to the floor laughign fit, HARA INCLUDED! Tyler just looked at his girlfriend with a MIND GONE expression as she had tears in her pink eyes from laughing. It took her a solid 10 minutes to recover enough to speak and she kissed her still mindbroken boyfriend lovingly.
"Surprise!"
Hara blinked.
"Did you REALLY have no idea who she was, Tyler?"
He shook his head and his mind refired.
"er, nope. I don';t watch the news and I don't care about politics."
"Some reason? That doesn't surprise me. And it NEVER came up?"
Rey chuckled.
"Gore doesn't care about shit like that, Mom. He never asked, and i never said anything. Hell. I THOUGHT he knew who i was when he agreed to take me with him so easily....theeeeeen he shoved a rifle in my hands and told me to shoot people. yeah. NO CLUE."
"Love you too, Rey."
She smiled and Tyler just chuckled.
"So I'm sleeping with the President's daughter. Seen THAT in a move somewhere."
Selena chuckled.
"I knew on sight. And LAUGHED my ass off when I realised YOU didn't know."
"Soldier barbie."
"Asshole."
Tyler kissed rey and Hara smirked.
"Marrisa, sweetie, WE need to CHAT."
"UGH. I HATE that name now. FINE. I'll call you later."
"WITHOUT the BOY."
"UUUUGH."
Tyler just patted his irritated girlfriend.
"Love you too, Rey."
She smiled and they refocused. Tyler looked at the president.
"It'll be three days till we reach the port. we'll do what we can to take it with the aid of the allied forces. We win, it'll be a solid three days before we can link up with the new shooters. So two weeks out. During which, have them run drill on weaponry from WW1. And get them schooled on warships a the era too."
"SMART and will do. Weapon assignments?"
"Doesn't matter. Since the weapon pool in here changes so freakin much, it wouldn't make much of a difference. Just have them choose a weapon from the era they like and get familar with."
"Will do. YOU keep HER safe."
Rey sighed at that.
"I'm NOT helpless Mom. I KNOW what I'm doing."
Hara smiled proudly at that.
"That's my girl. And you MAKE that idiot work for it."
"why? He already has my heart. No point in making it unneededly complicated."
Tyler smiled as he hugged her.
"I love you too, Rey."
She smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder.
"I love you too, Gore."
He stroked her long blonde hair soothingly-
"Oh COME ON you two. We're STILL WORKIING."
Only for an exasperated Selena to shake them from their little world. much to Hara's amusement.
"Seems YOU TWO are set. Damn. I'm kinda jealous."
Tyler smirked and opened his mouth.
"well you know what to do if you want in, Mom!"
Only for Rey's sweetly happy voice to beat em to the punch. Tyler just chuckled at the look of MIND BOOM on Hara's face from her daughter's proposal.
"Atta girl, Rey!"
The pink eyed blonde smiled sweetly.
"we DO need another blonde for that orgy we had planned."
"We do indeed. And we DO need a blonde MILF to round out the collection."
She smacked him with a smile.
"We DO. BAD JACKASS. NO. I LOVE YOU. and FUCKIN HELL MAN."
Selena just took a HEAVY swig from her flask to prevent from MURDERING the cocky kid while Hara just sighed in pain.
"There goes my sweethearted angel. Hello my beautifully sexy and WILD young lady of a daughter. And to be clear. NO."
"We'll see."
"Ugggggh. You are SUCH a HORRID influence."
Tyler patted rey and she beamed.
"Comes with the territory."
Hara sighed at that before smiling.
"I will give the units their new orders. Will you be needing more, Tyler?"
"Hm. We'll slap a maybe on it in case the shit hits the fan. For the time being we're it."
"Understood. Rey? I love you."
Rey smiled.
"I love you too, Mom. we'll be fine. Gore's the best at this."
Tyler hugged her tightly as the screen faded and the blonde smiled.
"MUCH better."
They laughed and Selena smirked.
"Sooo. ABOUT what you said."
"Which part?"
she smirked thinner.
"MY chalk are NOT fuckbuddies. Most are lesbians."
"So wasn't you."
"I WILL neuter you if I have to."
"Love you too, Selena."
The trio refocused and Tyler put the map of the targeted base on a console beside him to review the layout while the two blondes worked to keep their direction. The day wound down and Tyler smiled as Selena elected for a solo at the b ridge while he and Rey snuggled. That stunt nominated her as the unsung hero of the night and the Soldier held his girlfriend tightly as they laid in bed. Rey smiling as he kissed her.
"I love you, Gore."
"I love you too, Rey."
She rested her head on his chest and he held her tighter.
"we'll be fine."
"Of course we will. We have YOU!"




THE BATTLE FOR LISANA NAVAL SHIPYARD.
DAY 23.
RANK: ADMIRAL.
FUNDS: 35,000,000.



Tyler woke the morning of the third day's sail holding rey as tightly as he could. The last three days since the meeting with president hara had seen the pair unwilling to part for even an hour. Much to the amusement of the rest of the squad. Tyler smiled as he kissed his beloved girlfriend awake and she smiled up at him.
"I love you too, Gore."
"Morning Rey."
He kissed her again and they got into an intense makeout session that saw her shafted and the morning sex was on. Another thing that had picked up was their insatiable lust for each other. THAT had increased to the point of near addiction and Selena had sighed with a smile as they locked the door for the umptheenth time that day.
"Great. Now they went full addict on each other. Cute as that is."
Rey got her longed for orgasm and cream before she smiled.
"We'll win this."
He kissed her deeply.
"Of course we will. we have US."
"Now GET up there."
The plan this time around was simple. Tyler would load into a looted biplane and fly to the allied base where he'd swap for his monowing which would be waiting for him. then he'd rain hell upon the enemy forces while the girls used the aircraft carrier as a shield to lob shells at enemy infrastructure until his swap was completed. The plan was hazardous and extremely risky, but it was the one they'd chosen. Tyler got dressed and Rey smiled as he kissed her. Then he took his spot at the bridge. Selena passed him a monoscope and he looked to the distance where a series of brightly flashing lights and the dull boom of thunder was heard from the ongoing battle.
"Lisana Shipyard. Alright. STATIONS!"
Selena tossed him a radio and he turned the thing on.
"RAzgriz to allied ground command, come in. RAzgriz for Allied Ground command, we are on station awaiting fire command."
A WOMAN'S voice washeard this time and with EXTREME relief.
"Razgriz? The Demons of Tragonia? Thank GOD. Chief Officer Gloria Merchantica. We need those battleships taken out ASAP!"
"Is my plane handy?"
"As a mtter of fact it is. field one."
"Ha. Warm her engine up. Goreleech looking for landing swap out."
"Understood. We're in dire straits here. teh Nazricks have us pinned and we can't retreat."
"we're NOT going to retreat. Have my plane readied and refueled. I'll be on the ground in ten."
"Understood."
Tyler put the radio up and looked at rey.
"Let's do this."
The soldier ran for the light aircraft carrier beside the hulking dreadnought where a bristol f1 was waiting on the catapult. Wisp tossed him his goggles as he vaulted into the cockpit.
"We got this. GO!"
He was launched into the air with a scream and found the iconic buplane rather EASY to fly when held up to his more familar monowing. Elizabeth then took the shadow of the aircraft carrier as the pair of warships got into position to attack the port. All the while several squadrons and a few ships broke off the attack to deal with the new force. The powerful guns of the dreadnought opened up with thundering roars and unnerving accuracy that saw a set of four ships taking direct hits. Tyler was also having problems as a flight of four monowing fighters were chasing him on his low level flight to the allied camp. The more agile planes were firing in sync AND were scoring hits on his slower and lesser agile biplane.
"OOOOH I HATE THESE things!"
He exploded over the land now and found the area to resemble a north African region complete with deserts in the distance and a laong railroad cutting it neatly in half. The soldier spotted the allied line and smirked as he spotted a familar red hued shape sitting on a dirt runway.
"Bailout swap."
The allied AA guns opened up and the four planes behind him broke off to evade, but one lucky bastard fired a rocket and scored a clean hit on Tyler's wing. The explosion tore the piece off and Tyler bailed out of the thing mid roll to drop 50 feet to the ground in a roll before he neatly valted into his monowing. He smiled as he slammed the canopy shut and got the thing taxying down the runway. The feed of the battle was playing for the world and as he climbed into the air Rey's voice was heard on his radio.
"Razgriz 1 this is Elizabeth. Mobius is crippled and we are taking hits. Request IMMEDAITE support."
"The demon is in my love."
Tyler had the upgraded plane on a dash to the sea battle where he saw his ship and friends getting peppered from close to 5 different ships with the remains of 7 more sinking in the waves.
"wow. Liz is a tough bitch. weapons free."
He charged a battleship and pulled one of the 15 pound bombs from a basket and threw the thing into the window of the bridge on a pass and the resulting blast took out the ENTIRE command for the hefty battleship. Then he was corkscrewing around an aircraft carrier's flight deck upon which he dropped a bomb clean onto a pile of OTHER BOMBS to be loaded on other planes. The resulting explosion tore open the flight deck and rendered the thing unable to service aircraft. The next ship was a destoryer and he dropped TWO bombs on a turret and the blast set off the shells inside the barrels. teh result saw the bow torn completely off the thing and the ship sinking. He then leveled out and tore up through a squadron of biplanes with his more accurate guns shredding their engine housings and so threw him out of the main battle. The skilled pilot had his plane arc around to see the crippled aircraft carrier take a full salvo from the Elizabeth and explode outright.
"That battleship is next. Then we can get into the port proper. Status!"
Selena's voice came over the radio.
"wse're fine and the damage is NOT as bad as it looks. A few wounds but nothing a medpack couldn't heal. Ammo is good."
"Alright. Mobius."
"She's crippled and listing, Tyler. She'll need to be refloated but she took one HELL of a beating. ten salvos and ten direct hits."
"Alright. we'll sink that battleship and move on."
The highly skilled group moved to their tasks with Tyler dive bombing the battleship's fore turret with three bomsb impacting from above before he leveled out. The resulting explosion sent out a minor shockwave that rocked some of the smaller vessels on their keels and the battleship started sinking nearly instantly. Tyler smiled and did an ammo check on his own plane.
"Still got half reserves. All hands fire on the city. Gloria. Razgriz 1 moving to air superiority."
The breathy voice of the thus far unseen commander was full of gratitude.
"YOU are a GOD, sir. Air Superority acknowledged."
Tyler went after the dozens of biplanes in the sky now while his friends moved the battered dreadnought into a better position to fire their massive shells into the city proper. The sky rained 16 inch shells from the efficent crew and many an enemy position was blown to high hell because of them.
In the sky it was raining planes with Tyler's extremely nimble monowing dancing circles around the bigger biplanes and he smiled as he danced and jousted with them. every pass he made saw one to three planes falling either from the pilot taking a hit or the engine gettign shot to hell or even the wings getting shredded. Tyler chuckled as he shot down his 15th plane in a row before a massive grey shadow appeared from a cloud. He sighed.
"Heads up. Zepplin airship entering the AO."
Rey's cheery voice was heard then.
"I got it."
Elzabeth's cannons bellowed with all 16 shells landing squarely in the blimp's hide.....and the resulting fireball was simply BREATHTAKING. It resembled the sun from a cose up view but with more thunder and a NASSSTY shockwave that threw many a fighter pilot off their game. Tyler rode the shockwave with a climb and whistled at the instakill on the zepplin.
"I fucking love you, Rey. Good kill."
She giggled happily as he shot down the last biplane with the last batch of bullets in his guns.
"Sky's squeaky. landing to resupply."
Gloria's awestruck voice was heard.
"Understood. So THIS is the legendary Razgriz Squadron? No WONDER they took Huelit nigh singlehandedly."
Tyler landed his plane at the strip and the resupply was accomplished in 60 seconds before he moved back into the sky.
"Razgriz 1. Moving to close air support. Ready for tasking."
A soldier's voice was heard.
"Razgriz 1 this is Tanker 4, grid 2 3 77 2. Enemy Artillery emplacement in open. fire for effect, over."
Tyler spotted the line of 75mm guns in an intersection and smiled.
"Target spotted. Danger close everyone."
He dropped a mass of bombs on the guns and they went wih a bang before a line of Mark IV tanks clattered into the area.
"Razgriz 1. Charlie company. Grid 3 266 4. MAss enemy cluster. Request dusting, over."
"roger that."
This time it was a trench emplacement in the middle of a street's intersection and Tyler dropped a twenty poundr in the dead center. The result? A blood rain and the trench being captured. Rey;s voice was heard now.
"Gore, use a few spotting flares. We'll see the targets on our reticules."
"Love you too, Shadow."
And he flew over a line of trenches, dropping numerous red glowing flares that highlighted the enemy positons on the ship's firing controls as places to put the reticule and the resulting rain of shells decimated the ranks to a rather surprising extent. Tyler smiled as he saw this as a loud whistle was heard from the enemy line.
"They've called for a retreat. All cannons, chase them. flares incoming."
The retreat of the enemy from Lisana Shipyard was a gauntlet of hell as Tyler's flares marked them perfectly for the long reaching 16 inch shells of the Queen Elizabeth and his own bombs. Once his fuel tank demanded he return did he break off the pursuit and allow the enemy to set their new lines four miles from the outskirts of Lisana. He landed his monowing at the airfield and smiled as a beautiful lady with black hair and bright green eyes came marching over in a pale blue military jacket and pants. her frame was slender from her life as a soldier and jer skin was pale while her hair was tied in a neat ponytail. Her bust was massive on her frame and she smiled gratefully as Tyler leapt out of his plane.
"Thank you."
The Soldier smiled warmly at the lady.
"Be glad we got cut off from the main fleet. I'm Goreleech."
The woman pounced on him for a right throttler of a hug.
"Gloria. Commander of the Italican 6th brigade. An honor sir!"
He hugged the vastly relieved lady tightly.
"Relax. fun's over."
She smiled at him for that....and kissed him on the lips with a surprising passion. He smiled and pinned the lady against his plane for a PROPER makeout session that left her breathless.
"Oh my."
"OH yeah. And have no fear. Arrangements have been made."
Gloria smiled at this permission and kissed him.
"Anything for YOU, my HERO."
"Well. Looks like YOU'RE gonna have a lotta fun. Rey should be walking up....NOW."
"GORELEECH."
Tyler chuckled at the ice cold razor filled voice of his girlfriend and he twirled a blushing Gloria to the foot tapping blonde.
"She's like Candice."
Rey caught the black haired military leader, bent her on her knee and kissed her DEEPLY and poor Gloria was red in the FACE at this attack before moaning into Rey's skilled mouth. Then the blonde smiled sweetly.
"I'm Rey. Gore's NUMBER ONE. we clear?"
Gloria smiled happily.
"Of course, Lady Rey! You're m hero too!"
"Oh."
Tyler chuckled as he walked over.
"Yeah. I figured it out soon as she pounced. Not ENTIRELY sure what her relationship bonus is yet, but we'll figure it out."
Gloria was released and the pink eyed blonde looked at the Soldier.
"Elizabeth's docked in the port and getting a HEAVY refit. Mobius too. We'll need to clear the remainder of the Nazericks from the city before we can open it as a hub. Selena has the rest of the crew helping with repairs to Mobius until we regroup."
"Good. how bad?"
"The repairs are being done for free since we KINDA took this port alone and saved her ass, same with resupply. But Elizabeth was taking on water and Mobius nearly sank entirely. It was a close one."
He nodded and Gloria recovered from her passion to assist.
"We'll need your help to properly secure the city, Goreleech, Rey."
Tyler smiled as he pulled his Carcano out.
"we'll get it done. Start a street by street, building by building sweep. When will we get reinforcements to better secure the town?"
Gloria led them to her command tent and slid a paper over.
"LAtest from high command."
TYler looked and sighed.
"Perfect. Looks like the other players are stuck on floor one for the time being. we're cut off from their support unless we go and break the enemy line from behind in a land battle. WITHOUT out train OR our planes. Since there's no airfield out there."
Rey frowned.
"I thought the only way to the second floor was through a port?"
"It WAS the only way. Then we got through it. Now we can open up differing spots to reach the floor from above."
"OOOH. I don't really get it?"
"Hmm. we opened up the main entrypoint, and can now work to open up more from the other side."
"OOOOH. I feel stupid now. So we'll have to bail them out.....AGAIN?"
TYler sighed as he rubbed his eyes.
"Ya know what? no. we are NOT bailing them out again. For FUCK SAKE I cleared TWO trenches, captured THREE DEPOTS, TWO RAIL YARDS, 2 AIRFIELDS, AND HELPED YOUR TRENCHES ALONE! Why the FUCK should WE have to do everything FOR them? No. Not this time."
Rey nodded approvingly.
"GOOD. Seriously. Grow some freakin balls! I did. Kinda. And look. I can freakin sail a battleship and pilot a world war one fighter plane alone."
Gloria was just smiling as the pair spoke in a language she didn't understand as her programming prevented her from hearing things like that. Tyler kissed Rey and then Gloria before the man looked at the paperwork.
"we'll secure the town and set up shop here. use it as a base to push Nazerick back. Once the ships are repaired we'll so some coastal raids on their trenchlines and fleets. We do this right we can literally push them off the coast and AWAY from the port. And if those idiots are worth anything, they'll break through on their own."
Rey nodded and hefted her krag Jorgensan as the pair headed for the first street to be cleared. As they walked, Bridget appeared on the screen.
"I heard and sent the word to Hara. Tyler? You're right."
Tyler looked at the brown haired advisor.
"I am NOT going to EVERYTHING for them."
"NOR should you. We'll make sure those idiots understand you are NOT there to hold their hand."
"Good. We'll get back at it."
The screen closed and Tyler smiled as he and rey went to properlu secure the city. Selena appeared on a videocall and the soldier looked at her.
"Street by street sweep. Once we're done the city will be secured."
"Understood. we'll pull security on the ships. Support?"
"we're it. Those idiots are gonna have to grow some freakin balls since I am tired of having to bail them out EVERY DAMN TIME THEY GET INTO A TIGHT SPOT. And they're supposed to be professional soldiers?"
Selena sighed at that one.
"Most soldiers never see actual combat anymore, Tyler. And that has come back to HAUNT us."
"YOUR crew?"
"four tours in Irag and afganistan during the bad years respectively. Prior to that we were part of desert storm."
"Good enough. Kicker is REY was a highschool girl before entering the game and she's a better shot an YOU."
The pink eyed blonde smiled at the high praise and selena chuckled.
"Because she had the better teacher. But you're right. My crew is going to LOVE you."
"Ha."
"Idiot."
Tyler and Rey were walking along a main street with a Mark V tank clattering behind them hunting leftover enemy forces and the soldier tilted his head at the heavy tank.
"I'dda gone with a renault. That's me though."
Rey shrugged as she scanned windows and alleys.
"eh. Those 6 pounder guns can take out a house in one hit."
"I guess. Same time is KINDA stuck."
"Love you too."
He kissed her as they came to an abandoned trenchline that cut the city neatly in half with a ten foot wide ditch. Tyler looked at the 7 foot deep glorified ditch curiously when he had a thought.
"Heeeeeey, Gloria? Just a QUESTION."
The infatuated commander responded to his radio call nearly INSTANTLY.
"What can i do to you, My Hero?"
"Sexy and WE will rail you later. The trenches. Are we SURE they're NOT rigged to...I dunno....BLOW from a DYNAMITE switch?"
Rey blinked.
"Operation Lockpick."
Gloria's now on edge voice was heard then.
"Clear the city and we'll get some demo boys in there. THAT is a SCARY idea."
Tyler looked in the trench and tossed an antitank bundle into the thing before taking Rey to the ground. The bundle blew and a mass of dynamite went off with enough force to LAUNCH the now making out couple through the air and flip the Mark V tank clean on it's roof. The lovers were unharmed due to the blast being directed UPWARDS and OUTWARDS over the rim of the trench with them only getting a mild effect. Tyler landed cleanlyt on his feet and Rey beside him as a series of other blasts went off throughout the city from soldiers tossing antitank bundles into the now hazardous trenches. Selena called up.
"What the fuck just happened?"
"NAzerick used operation Lockpick for a playbook."
"Ah. Classic."
"Yup. we're fine."
"Of course you are. Well. we're set. A few loners tried to board Mobius, but ran into the terminator with dual 1887s."
"Niiice. We'll get back to it."
The duo walked through the settling dustcloud to find the formerly ten foot wide trench was now 40 with a gentle slope and flat bottom. Close to fifteen buildings had been reduced to rubble by the blast and the result was a rather creepy resemblence to a certain city in a world war that got bombed to high hell. Tyler whistled as he saw the attempting to charge Nazerick army on the other side of the dustcloud but the men had been caught by surprise by a CLEARLY PREMATURE detonation and were not even in formation.
"Alright. Gloria. Counterattack's here."
"We know."
A line of renault light tanks appeared from behind the duo and their 37mm cannons opened up on the now backpeddling counterattack.
"we're prepared."
"NIIICE. Selena?"
"Elizabeth's secondary batteries are locked and loaded. Just need firing coordianates."
He and Rey loaded flare guns and fired the things high over the main unit of the counterattack force.
"flares detected. Range locked. Grid locked. 8 inch guns....THUNDER!"
Tyler and Rey were doing some rapid sniping with their rifles as thunder did indeed ring out over the city before 16 eight inch shells impacted in the mass of the Nazerick force that had now been pinned inside the city with only the way they came from available for retreating. The Allied Forces had them hemmed in from three directions with lines of eager soldiers and clattering armor while the sky was empty due to a lack of planes on EITHER side. the sea was empty as well save for Elizabeth and Mobius. The battle for Lisana Shipyard ended after thre remaining Nazerick forces surrendered after having close to THREE QUARTERS of their ENTIRE force blown to high hell. Tyler found out later the force had numbered 75,000 men, 1,500 tanks, 15 ships, 500 planes at the time the elizabeth and the Mobius entered the bay. The REMAINTS? 25,000 nazerick still lived. The ships had been sunk, the tanks destoryed, and the planes shot down. Tyler smiled widely as he saw the results of the battle and the fact their single ship had done THAT MUCH DAMAGE so quickly. Three salvos from the 16 inch guns had accounted for 11 ships ALONE. elizabeth had leveled up to level 5 in that hellish battle and every member of Razgris earned 20 mil for the entire operation. The friends were gathered in the war room of their dreadnought with beer in hand to both celebrate and plan their next voyage along with the upgrades to the ship itself. Tyler had a bottle in his hand as he tapped the port of Lisana.
"well done everyone. The port is ours now."
Selena chuckled as they all clin ked beers.
"That wasn't as bad as i feared. Even the close calls weren't that bad."
Rey chuckled as she looked at the second blonde.
"Like I said. We've been through worse. Only REAL problem was getting Gore airbourne. Once he WAS, it got significantly easier."
John nodded as he took a drink from a bottle of jeagermiester.
"We went into this battle overestimating the strength of our enemies and planned accordingly. And so when they were revealed to be weaker then anticipated?"
Tyler smiled.
"Why do ya think I played it up like I did?"
The group looked at him in mild shock and the soldier chuckled.
"Nothing fuels the limbs then the knowledge of certain death. I had faith in my crew and our ship. We'dda been fine. BUT."
Here he looked at them squarely.
"We SUCK. Do not forget that. We won this fight. But we are FAR from winning this war. No matter HOW it looks, I will NOT have us getting cocky. even with our numbers max'ed out, a SINGLE 22 cal to the face and we die. THAT'S ALL IT TAKES."
Neo nodded approvingly.
"we ARE skilled. Never you doubt that. BUT we are NOT the best."
"Gamer wisdom. NEVER get ahead a yerself."
Wisp nodded sagely.
"And high stats DO NOT equal high skill. In the words of Qi-Gon-Jin, there's always a bigger fish."
Tyler chuckled at that wisdom before refocusing.
"The Shipyard is secure and will be used as a staging grounds for any further major operations in the area. Gloria, the commander, is an NPC with a relationship bonus like Candice. What that bonus is, I don't know. But myself and Rey are working her hard to find that out. In the meantime, the ship is now level 5. we have access to a rather large selection of upgrades and the funds to do FOUR OF THEM right now. I, for one, want the armor upgraded and the deck reinforced. The GREATEST WEAKNESS of ANY battleship in this era, was insufficant antiair defenses."
John sat back in his chair at that.
"My grandfather served aboard a world war 1 vessel during the last years. You are completely correct. Shall we focus on our DEFENSE more then our OFFENSE?"
Britbitch222 looked at the bigger man with a thoughtful expression.
"That's NOT a bad idea, John. Our offense is ENTIRELY improv. TYLER has taken tanks out with a KNIFE. On a dare. I say defense."
emma smiled.
"I suggest we increase our arsenal of equipment and tools. as well as our defenses."
The votes were cast all in favor of defense and Tyler smiled.
"Kinda fun, being captain of a sea deck. Alright. we'll put money into a better deck and hull armor. That'll cost us 15,000,000. We have 50,000,000. we'll have 35,000,000 after. As for Emma's suggestion? We'll have a catapult for my monowing installed on the bow. THAT alone will open up a wealth of options for our next engagment."
Selena frowned as she looked at a map of the ship.
"I see where you're going, Tyler? But that would mean we'd need to increase her displacement accordingly along with her powerplant. I'd say HOLD on the fly off ramp until the next heavy upgrades."
"That's fair. Increased ammo, fuel, and food reserves then."
"THAT is a MUCH better option. And will take 20 mil."
"The rest will be to have the displacement and powerplants adjusted accordingly. during the overhaul, we'll do some land based sorties as all our vehicles are on station."
Rey looked at the map of their current floor.
"This is an ISLAND port, right?"
"No actually. it's the mainland. And there's a number of other allied lines in trouble further along the coast. And remember the other port. we CAN go after it as well using our tanks. we have enough hands to crew them well now and we can also use it as practice for the next floor kinda sorta since the Black Forest will be HEAVILY tank focused."
Selena looked up from the map.
"And our new shooters?"
Tyler smiled.
"Once refit is complete, we'll attack the fleet blockading Huelit. we've proven we CAN do it. And we'll take Mobius with us for both air support AND extra defenses for the battleship."
Paige chuckled.
"I thought you weren't GOING to help the player base, Tyler?"
"I'm not. This is for OUR purposes. It just so HAPPENS to be benefitting them. The newbies will be waiting at the port for our linkup and then we'll head back to Lisana. after that, I want to head HERE."
He tapped an island in the dead center of the map.
"Helia Island. It's location puts it at DEAD CENTER of ANY Nazerick shipping lane. Currently, it is under HEAVY Nazerick control. BUT. if we take it, and SECURE IT with an allied fleet, we can then start to disrupt the supply lines for nearly EVERYTHING below that point."
Selena whistled as the daring plan was laid out.
"Secure reinforcements, rearm, then assault a key link in the enemy supplyline with a VIABLE plan to ALSO destabilze the entire region. You're not a teenager anymore, Tyler. You're a soldier now."
Tyler chuckled before he tapped Heilit.
"This one here is the big one. if we take it, Indominus WILL appear in these waters to retake the island due to it's importance. We take the Indominus, we can launch a beach assault here."
He tapped another mass of land near the top of the map.
"Harra Naval Shipyard. The single most well defended port in the entire floor. We COULD attack it RIGHT NOW. But. So long as Indominus is afloat, the 450,000 man defense force's spirits will be high."
Selena smirked then.
"They included morale in this game too?"
"Yup."
"And so you're attacking their morale."
"It gets low enough, they'll surrender as soon as the defending fleet is sunk. even their shocktroopers are vulnerable to this weakness."
Natti had a thought.
"So what if a ship OTHER then the Indominus appears?"
"Well. Indominus is the top dog in these waters. That said? There are a few other names we'll need to keep an eye out for. One is the Heavy aircraft carrier Bahmit. Thing is three times the size of Mobius and her battlegroup has 10 ships. she's basically the grandmother of the world war 2 heavy carrier. The next up is the Bizmat. An antiship destroyer with 24 twenty-four inch guns and NASSSTY antiair defenses. She's a lone wolf acredited thirty ships sunk to her name. and last is Leviathan. Another dreadnought that's Indominus' sister ship. They are IDENTICAL except for a single blood red line on the portside of Leviathan. From the intel we have on her, that line is used for docking and loading of cargo. Once the line is level with the dock she's good to go."
Rey sat back with her own beer.
"Which are we sinking and which are pirating?"
"I want them ALL. All together the ships make up the Leviathan Battlegroup. a Legendary set of ships that, when in the same group, gain bonuses."
Avi whistled at that.
"NAsty. So what's our first step captain?"
"We'll relax tonight. HAve a breather and a beer. In the morning, Elizabeth will be put in the slew for her upgrades and we'll take the tanks out for a land assault on Hungri Port. By which point the civilains will have been evacuated. So we can go ham on the port. So LONG as the docks are NOT damaged."
They nodded and Tyler smiled as he lifted his beer.
"But that's a tomorrow problem. Tonight? To RAZGRIZ!"
"RAZGRIZ!"
The friends threw their drinks back as one before they went to the cavernous mess hall for a round of pizza and good food for a battle well fought and valiently won. That night saw Tyler and rey once again buried under the bodies of the eager girls for their nightly orgy and the pair smiled as they settled in each other's arms.
"I love you, Rey."
"I love you too, Gore. Best one yet."
He smiled as she rested her head on his chest while Taylor panted facedown in Rey's large bosom.
"Good night, Rey. I love you."
"Good night, Gore. I love you too."
"Night ladies! We loved you!"
"Cocky prick."



IT FEELS WEIRD BEING ASHORE NOW. HEY. GO WITH IT.
DAY 24.
RANK: ADMIRAL.
FUNDS: 1,000,000.

Tyler woke to the sight of Rey asleep beside him in his captain's bed and the pink eyed blonde was pressed right against him with his arms around her in a protective manner. All around them a cocoon of naked women had formed with them in the middle and the soldier smiled at how warm it was. He kissed Rey awake and she smiled lovingly at him.
"Good morning."
"I love you."
Her pink eyes were shining as she smiled at him and he held her tightly as they enjoyed the peace of the moment before she smiled.
"Let's sneak out."
The lovers moved like ghosts out of the pocket of bodies and showered together laughing at the escape before they had breakfast together in the mess hall. Rey smiling as they cuddled on the bench and him stroking her long blonde hair with a happy smile on their faces.
"I love you, Rey."
She rested her head on his chest and he held her tightly.
"I love you too, Gore. we should do this more."
"we will."
"Yay."
The moment passed and the pair switched from lovey dovey teenagers to battle-hardened soldiers as he unrolled the map of the area before them.
"Alright. We'll put the upgrade requests in and head to the motorpool. we've enough hands to fully man a fleet of tanks. Only a question of WHICH ONES we take."
Rey set their collection of pamphlets out on the table before them before tapping Rhino. Their St Chamond.
"This one for once. It's got more experience."
"Plus the Bis, Big Bertha, a renault, and that should wipe out the hands."
"What tank will WE ride, Tyler?"
"Hmmm. The Bis. I understand that one the most and it's the one we can use the MOST of our current armor."
"Make Miho proud."
"It's callsign is Mallards."
"I would be VERY pissed if it WASN'T."
He kissed her and she smiled warmly at the affection before they turned to the day's planning. Tyler tapped the Hungri Port.
"It'll be a slog to get there. Maybe four hours full throttle ride. But, we'll be able to resupply fuel once we reach the allied lines. after resupply, we'll push the Nazericks INTO the sea. their ships will be restrained from firing into the city proper due to it being a tourist trap. but WE don't care."
Rey nodded and bridget appeared on the screen. Tyler looked at the lady.
"Mornin."
She smiled.
"I fed the generals your war plan and the Naval commanders all agree. You're a helluva commander."
"Thank you. and the BAD news?"
She sighed.
"Nazerick retook Tragonia."
"WHAT?"
Tyler and Rey just sat back in shock at that. And blinked.
"What the FUCK are they DOING down there, Bridget? What the HELL?"
She sighed.
"Simple answer? They got cocky. From reviewing how EASILY and RAPIDLY you pierced the lines, Tyler and took the captial? CLASSIC Blitzkrieg. YOUR momentum hasn't STOPPED. THEIRS did."
The soldier groaned as he rubbed his head.
"Those IDIOTS. How many?"
"Player count death toll of the battle is holding at 350,000."
"And how many veterans are left?"
"About 2,500."
"UUUGH. PERFECT. well they're stuck down there. We're NOT turning around for them. we'll just have to make due with the crew we have."
Rey nodded as she looked at the maps.
"And let's be honest. we're not really surprised."
"No we are not. How's the masses taken it, Bridget?"
"Oh they are LIVID! They got to watch your battle for Lisana. a SPLENDID surprise assault by the way."
"We work at it."
"It shows. They saw how YOU fought the battle of Lisana.....and then watched as CAREER SOLDIERS with DECADES of training and experience were pushed back to NEARLY the starting area. And the kicker? These are the SAME NPC levels they STEAMROLLED two weeks ago! Hara is LIVID and yeah. Not been fun."
Tyler nodded.
"Forget the extra shooters, Bridget. If we have to head back down AGAIN, we'll loose the intiative. and then we'd LITERALLY have to recapture the entire floor AGAIN."
Bridget had pain on her face at that.
"The devs were vocal again. They said this is PATHETIC. A TEENAGER of 15 years and a RAGTAG bunch of squadmates have made more progress in their game then ENTIRE LEGIONS OR TRAINED SOLDIERS. They also said the first update will launch tomorrow. and it'll bring a number of fixes and new content to the game."
"Anythign DIRECTLY affecting US?"
"Oddly enough, no. The fixes are for things like invisible NPCs, misfiring shells that had NO REASON TO MISFIRE, and to update the anticheat. For new content, the rumor is new sea based challanges are coming along with a fix on aiming massive battleship turrets. seems the things were off by a degree."
"we'll get full notes right?"
"Absolutely. The devs have made it known the notes will be in black and white as they say."
"It comes on a black and white paper I will be very impressed."
They chuckled at that one before Tyler refocused.
"So we're basically on our own for the forseeable future. and will have to make due with NPC support as the rest of the playerbase is STILL fuckin useless. Makes sense."
Bridget rubbed her forehead in exasperation.
"The latest orders from the brass are for the Allied Players, that's what they're calling them now, to mount a full scale offensive on Tragonia and Huelit respectively within the next 24 hours. If they do not make the deadline, their familes will start paying bills again. Whether or not they have income."
"we're at war. ACT like it."
"exactly. Japan has issued a War Time Law for the game and so their soldiers will be more or less like they were during World War 2."
Tyler smiled.
"And THOSE bastards were MEAN."
"Damn right. Right now, the Rising Sun divison of the Allied Players are currently assaulting another port city en mass. their objective is to secure sea access and ships to assault Huelit from the ocean. I have a request from a Commander Taiso for assistence in the sea assault, Tyler."
He frowned.
"what does he want EXACTLY?"
"YOU to assault the Nazerick fleet from YOUR SIDE of the gate. Basically the attack you had planned but with cooridination from the Japanese forces."
"Get him to send a friend request so we can talk face to face."
"I'll let HER know right now."
Rey smirked.
"Gore."
"Oh come on Rey. Not EVERY girl i meet is going to want to fuck us."
"I love you too."
He got a telegraph from one TaoistMonk42 for a friend request and hit the accept. Then a video chat appeared with a young lady in a black tanktop and jeans appeared. she was Rey's height with long flowing black hair and vivid purple eyes set into a fair face and she was slender. her bust was large and she bowed a little to the Soldier as she spoke in a soft yet firm voice.
"Goreleech-Sama. It is an honor to meet you at last."
Tyler smiled as he dipped his head.
"Appreciated, Taoist. Call me Gore."
"Of course, Tai-cho. We have retaken Port Hanlit and are fortifying as we speak."
"Good. Our battleship is going in for HEAVY repairs and upgrades after that last battle. During which time we're assaulting another port from the land. Comin atchya."
He sent a copy of their maps and Taoist nodded once she saw the notes.
"I see. Our role?"
"Intense battleprep and resupply. Use the time we're putting into our ships to reinforce your own. we're looking at a four day assault one way. Then maybe 6 days on the water before we reach the Blockade fleet. All goes well, we'll be ready for heavy linkup in 16 days."
"Understood. We have secured two frigates, three heavy destroyers, one heavy aircraft carrier, two heavy battleships, one cruiser. we will begin immediate preperations and practice."
"Understood. Bridget."
"Here."
"Have those shooters link up with Taoist's crew. This'll be our ONLY chance to get thinking reinforcements on the floor. If we fuck this up, we're alone up here. And there will NO further attempts nor aid from US to THEM."
The heads nodded and Bridget smirked.
"As we're speaking? I got someone who wants a word with you, Tyler."
"who is it, and WHY did my gut just do a somersault?"
She smirked.
"Next floor is a SNOW floor, right?"
"Oh SHIT."
Rey looked at him in surprise.
"Gore?"
Tyler smirked as he understood who was looking to talk to him.
"Put her on."
A third screen appeared and a blonde haired woman with pale skin and COLD blue eyes was seen. she was tall and slender with a large bust in her black threaded suit and spoke in a HEAVY russian accented breath.
"So, YOU'RE the Legendary Goreleech. The DEMON, of the The World of Guns. I am Balakyia Petrokov. President of Russia. Perhaps....we can come to an agreement."
"will I need a lawyer?"
Rey was SHAKING as Tyler cracked a joke to the leader of Mother Russia herself! Balaykia merely chuckled as she lit a cigar.
"wow. Put some lines on her and give her a white fur coat and we got the Balaykia from Black Lagoon."
Taoist gulped at that one as Rey looked at him like he was insane.
"Gore that's the PRESIDENT OF RUSSIA! Be NICE!"
"It was a complement."
"Oh. Um."
"And I fuck with everybody. Why SHE get special treatment?"
Balaykia chuckled at that as she let out a breath of smoke.
"Most amusing. My proposal, is THIS. If you agree to immigrate to Russia as a citizen and enlist in her military, I will throw the ENTIRETY of the Red Army behind you during your game."
Tyler chuckled as the other three processed THAT one.
"You DO realize we have NO IDEA how long that'll take, right?"
"Da. which is why this is insurance. I TRUST you understand."
"I do. But YOU DON'T. Lady. we're on floor TWO. Out of 175 THUS FAR KNOWN FLOORS. Your guys are GOOD. Trust me I know. BUT. The NPCS will only get tougher. By the time we reach world war 2? we're fighting NEAR PERFECT CLONES of your best spetznez ACROSS THE BOARD for infantry. The very BEST tankers in the world again across the board, and yeah. World War 2, is floor TEN. And we'll be going against the very best soldiers in the world today. LET THAT SINK IN."
The Russian president did and sighed as she saw his point.
"We are STILL hideously ignorant of that world. How are YOU so informed, Tyler the Demon of Berlin? When WE, the very BEST and most INFORMED nations in the world, are NOT?"
"I had an inside man before they went dark. A beta tester/ dataminer. Guy owed me a favor and I had hin dig up as MUCH information as he could on as many floors as he could. I have enough to get us to floor 5. THAT'S IT. After that even I'M blind. And from what i got from the paperwork, floor five is ITALIAN MOUNTAINS. during the bad years."
Rey whistled.
"We'll have fun up there with our planes. Land fighting's gonna be hell."
"I'm more worried about the damned snipers. Those bastards are lethal."
She smiled and Balaykia smiled.
"My offer still stands. You have become VERY popular Tyler. I wonder. Are you SURE you're well protected?"
Tyler chuckled.
"Oh i know for a fact I am not. And if THAT'S the case? I'm kinda curious to see what OTHER offers I'mma be gettin. Anda, WHAT THE HELL do you expect ME to do in YOUR military, Ice eyes?"
The blonde leader chuckled knowingly.
"Why train my men of course. IN THERE. That game has already proven to be a most EFFECTIVE method of training military soldiers and honing combat tactics to the point even those that have never seen a rifle before are able to hold their own beside lifelong soldiers. I think you see the value."
"I do. And REY?"
"SHE also gets the same treatment. As even I know there's no Goreleech without his beloved Regalia."
The lovers whistled at that one.
"THAT was a good one."
"I am MAD I never thought a that one myself."
Bridget gulped.
"Tyler? So you know? Hara can see EVERYTHING. annnnd yeaaah."
Taoist made her presence known now.
"Tai-cho. I will withdraw from this meeting. Not my game, not my table."
"Yeah. what do i call you, Taoist?"
"You may merely call me Tao, Tai-cho. I will have my troops reinforce. Contact when ready to discuss battleplans."
He nodded and the screen went dark leaving two. The soldier then looked at Balaykia.
"Can I think on your offer, Balikya?"
"Absolutely. It is VERY wise to see who else is interested in such a prize. And you ARE at war. And, as a show of good faith and sign of goodwill, know I have my own four daughters joining Tao's forces. Do not fear. They are KGB trained assassins and were also trained in Spetznaz."
Tyler whistled.
"Some SCARY tricks in them fields. Hm. four trained KGB assassins. All beautiful blondes too. I wonder."
He looked at Rey and she was smirking thinly.
"Choose. WISELY."
"I wonder if they could use those skills a theirs, to worm their way into Hara Shipyard and sabotage the fortifications as we're working on this shit? KGB are LEGENDARY infiltraters afterall."
The pink eyed blonde blinked and became thoughtful herself now.
"Mom always bitches about how good they are at it too. But does the system ALLOW tricks like that?"
"They do. As it is a viable military strategy. and since this is only floor two, the idiots would only be more susceptable to tricks like that."
Balaykia chuckled as Tyler looked at the map.
"I see you do think like a war commander. And a VERY shrewd one as well."
"Put the new girls skills to work while ALSO keeping them out of kniving range of ME and the ones I care about. You're not the only one good at this spy shit, Balaykia."
"NO I am NOT. And WELL PLAYED."
"So what's the REAL offer, Baly? YOU got drafted?"
"Alas, no. I have not yet. My REAL offer, is the exact same as the one I made prior. Only with a key to the country. Our laws would not affect you and you would be fully funded in WHATEVER endeavor you seek. So long as you agree to put your talents to work for the Motherland that is. and NEVER pose a threat to her people."
Tyler chuckled.
"Basically defect and be set for life. Again. I'll play the field a bit. See who ELSE is fishing for the next war genius."
"Again. Wisdom. And my daughters will be joining the ranks or your force. Per the goodwill agreement."
"Coolio. They'll be a big help at Stalingrad."
That got a chuckle from the Russian beauty.
"They will indeed. Is that a floor?"
"Actually? The entire Russian front is a series of floors. The War in the Pacific is it's own set, same with north africa. D-Day is a gate to the Eastern Theater, and yeah. Gonna be fun storming that beach."
Rey chuckled.
"I for one wanna see the Mace."
"Atta girl. Those floors are gonna be AWESOME."
Bridget made her presence known again.
"Hara wants to join this comference."
The blonde president appeared and Tyler smirked at her.
"Hey Rey,"
"This is the WEIRDEST blonde threesome we've had in a few days."
"Love you too."
Balaykia chuckled as Hara sighed.
"Idiot. Tyler? So you know? If you take her offer? It'd be considered high treason."
Rey smirked.
"You SURE you wanna play that card, MOM? Cauuuuse I'd go with him."
She slumped at that one as the Russian leader merely enjoyed her cigar while watching the show with evident amusement in her blue eyes. Harah then sighed.
"I'll put a motion into Congress for an offer Tyler to KEEP YOU in American Service. It'll take some time though."
A new message icon appeared and Tyler looked at it curiously.
"Uh-oh. Brace. I'mma about to get very popular."
He hit it and was faced with an older man of Asian decent in formal military wear with a pudgy face and brown eyes. The man spoke in a hard tone at the Soldier.
"I am Ing Ching Nong. Supreme Leader of North Korea. I have an offer for you, Goreleech."
Tyler just busted up laughing.
"Oh this is gonna be a SHITSHOW! I LOVE it! Okay, let's hear it!"
Hara had a new look of horror on her face at this as Balaykia just chuckled.
"This IS amusing. What will you do, Hara? Goreleech has become QUITE the sought after commodity to the world. If you don't wanna lose out you better start the paperwork you Americans love SO much."
Ing read off a paper.
"1st item. You will be expected to train my men in your tactics inside that game. 2nd. You will be given freedom through the country as I myself have. Her people, her resources, her landmarks, EVERYTHING will yours for the use. 3rd item. You will swear absolute fealty to ME. And RENOUNCE those American bastards entirely. 4Th. This offer ALSO extends to your lover Regalia. which includes all promised hereto made offers and freedoms. You have until you exit the game to decide. During your time IN GAME, the very finest soldiers in my military will assist in your efforts. I will need an agreement to a nonaggression pact with my country BEFORE I send my men."
Tyler looked at Rey with a chuckle.
"Get popcorn. This is only going to get more intense."
She was laughing as she rested her head on his shoulder.
"Never thought I'd see THIS one."
A FORTH screen appeared and this time the leader of China appeared and Hara just slumped as she'd have to wait for Congress to convene to even BEGIN debating such an offer. During the meantime, her hands were tied. Then Tyler blinked as he had a thought and looked at the leader of China.
"Apologies for the cut off, but I just had a NASTY thought. Hara."
The US president jumped at that and Balakyia smirked.
"I think I just read your mind, Tyler."
Hara adjusted her collar as the heavy gaze of Goreleech rested on her.
"what is the matter, Tyler?"
"HOW do I KNOW you won't just have me assassinated for CONSIDERING their offers while I'm helpless out there?"
She blinked and Balaykia chuckled.
"A VERY fair question, Hara. If memroy serves, American NEVER negotiates with terrorists, right?"
TYler chuckled.
"And EVERYONE from MY hometown is a LABELED terrorist due to our wars. I forgot you had a loophole. And so did those idiots in Congress."
Ing was quick.
"I will have counterassassains ready to secure your bodies should you agree."
Balaykia nodded.
"As will I. and oddly enough? They're already in place."
The leader of China had a VERY amused smirk on his face as Hara was STILL unable to act without the approval of Congress. He spoke in a clipped manner.
"How unfortunate. The American President so CAGED by the very democracy it claims is free, she is unable to even PUT FORTH a counterbid for the services of Goreleech. Too bad."
The man whose name Tylere did not know yet looked to him now.
"My name is Hing Tong. MY offer on behalf of the People's Republic of China. A mirror of Supreme Leader Ing's, but with the added garauntee of your safety before and adter your exit from the game world."
Tyler looked at him now with a spark in his eyes, which the leader all noticed.
"So far, the choice boils down to MY preference on country ALONE. Since the terms are nearly identical in the places it counts. And if we're talking countries I MOST WANT TO VISIT? It'd be a battle between Russia and China."
Ing smirked.
"If you choose to not take my offer, you will be labeled an enemy of the People."
Balaykia was quick.
"and any move made AGAINST the boy while he is inside the gameworld will be met with retribution, Supreme Leader. Tyler. I will PERSONALLY promise yours, and Reys, and EVERYONE else you have's safety."
Hing smirked.
"As will I. I must admit. I am QUITE enjoying this debacle now."
Tyler smirked.
"Try it from MY END. Three weeks ago i was just out to play a videogame. Now i got world leaders fightin over me and my girlfriend the President's daughter. weird few weeks lemme tell ya."
That got a chuckle from the two as Hara sighed in relief. Then she looked at Tyler.
"Okay. Congress has convened and are ready for the negotations. We'll be joining their videocall.....NOW."
Tyler was then faced with a mass of men and women sitting in rows inside the state house and he looked at a clock and frowned.
"Okay. I can give this mess another half hour. Then we'll need to reschedule for the mornig as I DO have a way to fight. Is this an issue?"
Balaykia smiled.
"Not at all. Is there a SET TIME it is safe to contact you?"
"Hmm. I'll say no. Not really. Hell we could get jumped right now by a sub and never see it coming. That said? The game IS fair on it's pacing. And since......oh."
"Upgrade the spotting and recon capabilities."
"Love you too Rey. If we're out to sea, it'll be safer then usual. So we can reschedule talks then. LIkewise, we'll be rolling out in our tanks for the assault on Hungri in a few hours. That as well will be safe enough for discussions so long as you all remember we're at war."
Hing nodded.
"I understand completely. I too, have lost family to that game. The First Battle of Tragonia. I will have it made clear, Goreleech, i DO NOT blame the commander for the failure of the soldier. And know I approve of the will to make tough choices in battle."
"Appreciated....is it Leader?"
"Hing is fine."
"Yeah i don't really know a lot about current day China."
Ing smirked.
"I will keep this in mind. And agree to the time."
Balaykia nodded.
"As do I."
Hara nodded.
"as do I. Congress however needs to also agree."
The vice president appeared now and looked at the group.
"Can you give an exact timeframe for the talks, Tyler?"
"A few hours. Bridget is keeping an eye on my feed, so when we're set she can send out the invite."
The leaders outside Congress nodded and the VP sighed.
"we have other things that need our attention, Tyler. we need a number."
"What matters? Another debate on who gets to marry WHO? Or how about another screaming match over the deficit and how much the democrats are spending even though you tripled that during the last administration? Looks like ONE country got elminated."
Ing and Hing were laughing at his condescending tone as Balaykia smirked. Hara sighed and the VP had a new strain to him as he spoke.
"If you refuse to so much as HEAR our proposal, Tyler Naamani, we will be forced to declare you an enemy of the state and we will react accordingly. And MArrisa will be included in this mandate."
"Soooo you're answer to my callout...is to ALIENATE me in front of the WORLD? And THAT'S why i FUCKING hate you people. Got your heads so FAR up your asses with self righteous bullshit our country is on the verge of collaspe, riots are commonplace and school shootings are on the rise. You worthless bastards care more about your pocket lining then the issues plaguing our country. so ya know what? GO FUCK YOURSELVES. I am OUT of that shithole you all call a country."
Rey smiled.
"So am I! I HATE the games you people play!"
Tyler then looked at Balaykia.
"Until negotiations are complete, think we can come to the agreement our bodies are Objects of foreign interest?"
The three present leaders busted up laughing at THAT one! Hara had a look of horror on her face at the turnaround and Congress as a whole had a look of outrage on every face as Balakyia recovered.
"Absolutely. I have an Ambassador en route as we speak."
Tyler looked at rhe other leaders.
"No favorites here, but teh KGB are legendary players a this kinda game."
Ing smirked.
"I understand completely."
Hing was still chuckling at the looks of outrage on the member's of Congress' faces.
"As do I. and might I say, VERY WELL PLAYED! Very well!"
"I grew up in that country, Hing. I know ALL their games and just how much they LOVE screwing their own people over. I STILL remember the debacle the pendemic was."
They chuckled at that and Hara was heard.
"Tyler, don't do this. Don't take my daughter from me. Please."
He looked at the near heartbroken mother.
"Get those idiots in that fancy building to listen to ya then, Hara. If they won't, ya got options."
Another round of laughter was heard and Balakyia smirked.
"You clever, CLEVER boy. Is that encouragment for INSURECTION i hear?"
"I prefer coup de ta."
"HA! OOOOH I LOVE the way you think sometimes, Tyler. I REALLY do! And your bodies have been listed as Russian Interest. NAME ONLY. i saw that look, Hing."
"A reflex."
"Ha. we will play game QUITE well, everyone."
Tyler smiled.
"I am STILL taking offers however. Kinda wanna see how far I can take this before I have to make a choice."
The blue eyed Balakyia smirked.
"Take what ya can."
"And give NOTHING back. A pirate's code. Argh dammit. NOW I wanna go ruin some idiot's day and steal their ship. ehhh I'll do it later."
Rey just smiled.
"Idiot."
"Love you too, Rey."
The Vice President of the United States sighed as he looked at Tyler now.
"So you have chosen to defect to a thus far unknown country. And you expect us to BUY your citizenship back?"
"Ya had no problems doing it to the Germans after the second world war. HOW many scientists came from teh camps again?"
That got a sigh and Tyler looked at a clock.
"Alright, times up for this one everyone. I have the thus far offers written down in here. Next meeting will be en route to the assault on Hungri. Any last thoughts, anyone?"
Hing spoke now.
"Should you NOT choose my offer, will you agree to a nonaggression treaty?"
"Hmm. THAT one we'll need to table for the time being. Just because we're still floor 2. And I DON'T really know what that kinda thing would look like."
"That is VERY FAIR. When would a such a conversation be prudent?"
Tyler frowned.
"Hm. There is 175 known floors. I'll say floor 170. By then we'll have an idea if floor 175 is rthe way out, or just wishful thinking. There is the offchance we CAN'T get out PERIOD."
Balakya nodded.
"That is a very fair point, Tyler. So I will make it known my offer will be IF you get out, not WHEN."
Tyler chuckled as he saw a CLEAR push being made by the Russian leader to keep him interested as the other two leaders leapt to add the same line. A round of farewells later the calls ended. Tyler then looked at rey and whistled.
"What rhe FUCK just happened?"
She was in the same boat.
"what the fuck DID just happen, Gore? One minute we're planning our war, next we're negotiating with world leaders to defect. 0 to a 100 REAL fuckin quick."
"You can all come in now."
The humbled remainder of their group walked in and John took a seat across from the mildly dumbfounded Tyler.
"It would seem you have quite the interest surrounding you now, Tyler."
"Yeeeah. I did NOT see that coming. it makes SENSE given the stuff I've done an all, but STILL."
Selena nodded as she looked at him.
"You renounced the United States?"
"I did NOT, CONGRESS renounced ME. I NEVER said those words."
"Huh. which in turn puts pressure on THEM as YOU merely pointed out issues with their system."
"which is a RIGHT given to EVERY AMERICAN. Freedom of Speech. and they BLACKLISTED me over it. In front of the world INCLUDING their enemies. Not to mention the American public."
John frowned now.
"You manipulated them into a corner."
TYler crossed his arms.
"I backed them into a corner ON PURPOSE. As it is i DO NOT TRUST the American goverment, John. PERIOD. I trust Balakyia MORE then i trust them. and I just MET THE LADY."
Neo frowned at that.
"And your reason?"
"She's like ME. Her eyes are the exact same as mine when i got serious. In my hometown, you need to know who to trust at a GLANCE. And who to NEVER turn your back to. Ing is the latter. Balakyia is the former, and Hing is just a businessman. I could tell that much. which in turn means he is able to be trusted more the standard American politican."
Selena lit a cigeratte.
"So in the course of a single conversation, you've basically made ALL OF US untouchable by the powers at play lest they ruin your negotations. AND made sure Congress HAS TO WORK for once to defend itself from the all too true accusations you leveled at them. I've said this before, and I'll say it again. YOU are a SCARY kid."
Tyler smiled as he lit his own cigeratte.
"I know what I want, i know how to get it, and am not afraid to do so. Now. We'll put this one aside for the time being as we got a war on."
John nodded.
"Agreed. even if I DO wish to discuss this in more depth as I feel you may be rushing into something you don't fully understand."
"I'll put that to bed right now. I have NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK I AM DOING when it comes to the world stage, John. I bullshit my way through like 75% of that one. NOT gonna lie. So, Selena? Next time, YOU'LL join in WITH John."
The actor smiled at this.
"So yuo DO seek aid when in over your head. Most reassuring. You can count on me, Tyler."
Selena chuckled.
"Me too. This is going to be very interesting."
Tyler nodded before he slid the floor one map over.
"Now. The War. we have a chance for reinforcements waiting here. At Hanlit. A Japanese commander by the name of Tao has secured the port and requested our aid. She wants us to attack the blockade fleet from our side while they attack Huelit from theirs. Together we'll break the lines and resecure the capital with a combined assault. Then she wants to combine forces and hit th second floor together."
He explained the meeting with Tao and when he finished Selena nodded.
"If we mess this up, we're on our own. If we succeed, we get some DESPERATELY needed Player support. Tyler. This Tao, can we trust her?"
"Yes. She was calling me Tai-cho the entire time and would NOT meet my gaze. When she DID, sje blushed EVER so slightly. Enough I noticed but just BARELY. She's got a crush. A BIG ONE."
wisp smirked.
"I'll meet with her next time and we'll see. Since I DO speak fluent Japanese."
"Thanks Wisp. Now. we'll get Elizabeth in the slip for her upgrades and work. The tanks."
He tapped Rhino.
"This one's me, Rey, Selena, Wisp, John, and Emma. Rest will split between Big Bertha, the Bis, and the Renault. We'll head to Hungri and secure it. afterwards we'll return here and set sail for the Blockade. Any questions?"
Selena looked at him.
"Our roles in Rhino?"
"Rey on the gun, Selena on driver, I'll be commander, John loader, Wisp and Emma defensive gunners."
The redheaded Emma frowned.
"Why am I included in the command tank, Tyler? Just asking?"
"Because I am still taking offers. And you're from England. Paige, you're irish right?"
The pale skinned beauty smirked.
"I AM actually."
"You'll be rear defensive gunner then. Since I can see these countries using you as a foot in the door to my good graces."
John chuckled.
"As can I. even though I am a US citizen, I am still Austrian Born. VERY clever indeed."
"I am really good at chess. Alright. We got a lot to do and not a lot of time to do it. BREAK."
The friends had breakfast and split to their tasks. Tyler went to Gloria to seduce her into her relationsip bonus AND to get Elizabeth's upgrades underway, Rey and Wisp brought her girls to the garage where they had the tanks outfitted for a long assault, John and Neo worked with Natti and Emma to get their equipment situated while Paige and Avi directed traffic for the massive warship. The friends had everything situated in a mere two hours and Tyler smiled as he settled in the Rhino command seat that had a spotting scope for the main gunner. The tanks were rumbling and ready to move out as he ran down the list of callsigns.
"The St. Chamond's Callsign is Rhino. The Bis is Mallards. Renault is Rabbit. Big Bertha is Big bertha. any questions?"
He got none.
"Alright. MOVE OUT."
The inside of the St. Chamond command hatch was rather cozy with clean views out of some slits in the armor around the tank and a seat that was even better then the one in his monowing. The cavalcade clattered out of the city and along a northern route to the port. Rey smiled as she looked at him.
"So what was Gloria's relationship bonus?"
He chuckled.
"She's left her post to join my battalion....as a commander. She can recruit high level NPCs to crew our vehicles and command them for us when we're busy with other vehicles in the same brigade. even works on ships too."
"Oh that's AWESOME! So what's next on the agenda?"
"It's a four hour ride to Hungri. I'll reopen the line for the talks and offers. And then get a battleplan set for our linkup with Tao."
The heads nodded and he called Bridget who also nodded.
"Sending the links.....NOW."
Balakya appeared nearly instantly and the Russian president chuckled as Tyler did a pan with the spotting scope while keeping one eye on her.
"So you keep your word. 3 hours on the dot. Reassuring."
"How's it on your end?"
She chuckled again.
"The American Congress is in an uproar over you, Tyler. and there are reports of MASS rioting over the infringement of your right to freedom of speech. It seems you accidently hit the button to let the world witness our little discussion. VERY clever."
"LIke I said. I'm good at chess."
"I'm russian."
"Ha."
Hing appeared next and the chinese leader smiled apologetically.
"The link took longer to arrive."
"Ha. I get it."
Ing appeared next and Hara appeared with a sigh.
"Do you have any idea what the hell you just set in motion, Tyler?"
"MAss riots over a corrupt government, incompetent politicans, and the like?"
"Yeah, pretty much."
Tyler chuckled as the feed for congress appeared and the Vice President glared at the smiling soldier.
"we're here. OUR offer. You enlist in the United states military, and we will grant you diplomatic immunity."
Tyler looked at them for a moment.....and tilted his head.
"That's it?"
"That is indeed IT."
"Balakyia has offered me a key to her country, a BLANK CHECK, and freedom from her country's laws. Ing has offered his entire PEOPLE up as well for my amusement and so hasn't Hing. Right now? In terms of mere BENEFITS? America is DEAD LAST. Since they ALSO APPLY TO REY AND everyone else I know."
The Vice President glared at him angrily.
"We are NOT. PAYMENTS."
"eh that's fine."
A fresh icon appeared and he hit the thing to be faced with an elderly lady in a green dress in a sunhat with still bright green eyes. She smiled kindly and spoke in a raspy yet still firm voice.
"It is a pleasure to make your aquaintence, Goreleech. I am Queen Elizabeth the Second. Queen of England. I have my own offer for your services."
"Wow. Sure. MY Elizabeth is better just saying."
The Queen chuckled approvingly.
"As she should be. A PRIME example of British engineering and a FINE flagship. If I may, WHY did you choose her as your battleship?"
"well. she checked off all the boxes we needed in a warship, Your Majesty,"
Balakyia and the other leaders laughed at the use of the honorific and rey leaned in Selena's ear as Hara and Congress FUMED at the show of respect.
"THAT guy is playin them like a fiddle!"
"And oh my god is it funny."
Tyler smiled as he continued.
"we needed armor, SPACE TO BREATHE, firepower, and a ship we kinda knew. Well. That and this ship was in an anime me an Rey liked so yeah."
And like that a sigh was heard from the leaders outside Hing, Balakyia and the Queen. Hing chuckled as it clicked.
"Azur Lane."
"Ah. I see you are also a man of culture."
"Ole Heito will be along ANNNNNY minute with Japan's offer."
"Ha. Sorry, Your Majesty."
"It is QUITE alright, Tyler. And I know you're doing that to pay tribute to her character. NOT me."
"She's a sharp one."
"Lad I been queen for close to 60 years. I'm not stupid."
"HA. NOW ypu remind me a my grandmother. She was a tough old bat."
"Only instead of a wooden spoon I use a frying pan."
"REally? eh. I had you figured for a meat mallet."
"OOOOH. GOOD choice. But I'd kill you."
He whistled and looked at a smiling Emma.
"Yo Queen's a badass."
She chuckled.
"Her MAjesty IS a force of nature."
Queen Elizabeth smiled warmly as she saw the redheaded Actress.
"Ah, little Emma! I head you joined Tyler's squad. Good for you."
"Thank you, Your Grace."
Tyler refocused and so did everyone else. Elizabeth faced him.
"I have the full weight of Paraliment behind me for our negotiations. And know we are open to counter offers as well. But. MY first offer. Is you join my military advisors as I believe you shouldn't have to KEEP fighting if you do not wish to. Once the fate of those inside the gameworld is decided, one way or another, there is going to be QUITE a stir in the world stage from the results. The second piece, your payments. A blank check as you say as again, you have been through so much. And, you will be welcomed into the royal family as MY newest son AND HEIR. As well as that BEAUTIFUL regalia."
Tyler blinked and looked RIGHT at an ALSO stunned Rey.
"HOLY SHIT that is the best offer thus far!"
The blonde nodded wide eyed.
"I'd be a queen. YOU'D get to be a king."
"OOOKAY. Um. This is getting outta hand."
He looked at a chuckling Elizabeth.
"Soooo you'd basically set US up as England's NEXT LEADERS?"
"exactly."
"UMMMM."
He looked at Selena.
"Help?"
The soldier blonde chuckled at that one.
"Okay. Your Majesty? Selena here. Tyler's war advisor and current guardian."
"I hear you and see you, Miss."
"Tyler's only 15. Sooooo, yeah."
"I am aware. which is why he will be added to the immediate succession and instructed on what will be expected of him."
Tyler got jabbed in the knee by a smirking John and the pain shattered the ice on his mind and he began thinking clearly again.
"I owe you a beer, John."
The soldier looked at the Queen.
"If i DIDN'T want to be ruler?"
The Queen chuckled.
"That would be perfectly understandable. You would still be taken into the family AND knighted."
"OOOOOH. So THAT'S your play? Clever, old lady, CLEVER."
Balaykia blinked and so did Hing, Ing, Hara and the members of congress as Tyler's eyes flashed. The Russian president said it.
"Would you mind explaining to we uninformed?"
"She's testing to see if offers of power and fame are enough to sway me. Basically I was just given a worth exam."
Elizabeth chuckled as the rest looked at her in mild surprise.
"I admit. I am found out. And yet? The most SURPRISING piece was how, still in the depths of your shock, you reached to the one you trusted MOST for aid. And one that has more experience as well. THAT is SUCH a relief I cannot put it to words. I lost family and friends at the First Battle of Tragonia you see."
"Ah."
"Indeed. And know ruling was a mere ploy. I HIGHLY doubt you'd be an effective leader in regards to daily beaucracy."
"Yeeeah i HATE red tape with a passion. Sorry. If there's a problem ya fuckin fix it. NOT sit there debating who's GOING to fix it."
He looked RIGHT at the congress screen for that one and then he looked at the Queen.
"Right now, England has the best offer. Since it'd be one hell of a gift to Rey as well."
The blonde smiled.
"I love you too. And being a princess wasn't really a thing for me. Since i more or less WAS already."
"Eh. Fair."
He looked at the leaders as Wisp was heard.
"Hey, Tyler, 9 o clock low."
He brought the longer range spotting scope to the indicated direction and found he was facing out to sea as a large shape was seen in the distance. He sighed.
"That SNEAKY fuck. That's the Indominus. FUCK. He;s TAUNTING us."
He sighed as the rest of the group looked over in utter shock at the main blockage between them and advancing. Then he rubbed his eyes.
"Yup. I'd know that profile. It's basically a bigger Bizmarck. Leave it. Nothing we can do to reach it. And even if we DID have access to our ships, that bastard would flee as we;re firing up the engines."
Paige smirked as she watched the ominous shape moving near the horizon.
"Cocky prick."
Tyler then blinked and swung the scope around to the OPPOSITE side of the tank column and smirked as he saw a telltale dustcloud over some dunes.
"Clever. Contact 3 oclock low, I count 10 tanks! Rey, swap out."
"roger."
"I'll minimize the calls, everyone. We'll be right back after this rampage."
Paige smirked.
"Slick."
He took the 75mm cannon's sights as Rey set their rocket gun to an extra eyelit for shooting. The group got into position as they were fired upon by the ten Mark V NAzerick tanks.
"Aim for the treads. Rabbit, use your mobility to flank em. Mallards, your frontal armor will resist direct hits-"
A mass of deep thunder was heard BEHIND THEM and he sighed as the howling was heard.
"dammit. GO!"
The 300mm shells of the Indominus battleship rained down like exploding hail as the tanks weaved among the intense salvo and also had to dodge the incoming fire from the tanks. Tyler growled as he fired the cannon and took out a mark v in one hit while John reloaded.
"we need to get out of range! Zig zag an d call out volleys! We got time before the next salvo!"
the air was heavy from the sounds of thunder as the more agile Razgriz Squad danced around fallign ship's artillery and returned fire on a dwindling line of enemy tanks. Tyler had a look of anger on his face as the Indominus went silent and moved out of sight over the horizon.
"fuckin COWARD. Status!"
"Mallards all green and not a scratch!"
"Rabbits set!"
"Big Bertha's tired but good!"
"Alright. Loot the husks and let's get the fuck out of here."
The friends moved with a purpose before Tyler brought the impressed leader's screens back up with a sigh.
"Sorry about that. DAMMIT. Okay."
He refocused and looked back to sea.
"That bastard will return to deeper water and more secure havens for the time being. THAT was a test of our abilities. And we just got bracketed. Same time, I know what we're getting into. That thing has a maximum range of 15,000 meters for the main batteries and the salvos came every 90 seconds on the dot. OUR salvos are fired in 60 or less. Plus we're a good deal smaller then Indominus so we'll be more mauverable."
Selena frowned.
"she had her starboard to us, Tyler. How do we know it's not her sister ship?"
"Hmm. That's a possibility. A slim one thought. The Sea Wolf is known for....OOOOH. HA. We got baited."
"I THOUGHT that was a little too easy. So what's our play?"
"Stick to the current mission. Nothing we can do without Elizabeth's cannons. But we will step up the schedule. Panzor VOR!"
They chuckled as they tanks moved at a half pace quicker as Tyler looked to the leaders and noted a new screen had appeared. He hit the button and the Emperor of Japan, Heito Histuguya was seen. An older man with brighty brown eyes and greying hair. He bowed deep and Tyler mirrored the gesture and the man spoke in a wizened tone.
"A honor to meet you, RAZGRIZ 1. I am Emperor Heito. and I would offer you a place in MY country for you and those you love."
Tyler smiled widely.
"I'm listening."
The emperor chuckled.
"I am aware of your.....writtings. As I have a copy myself."
"Oh. really?"
"Indeed. And I for one would LOVE to see teh Tale of the Demon made into a mass collaboration between the various studios."
Tyler whistled.
"Okay. You had my curiosity, NOW you have my attention."
Queen Elizabath chuckled.
"Impressive line."
John sighed.
"And here I thought I knew a proper one liner."
Heito chuckled.
"The offer is similar to Queen Elizabeth's in regards to you joined the Imperial family as an heir alongside Regalia. Your friends and comrades would also be provided for so long as you put your immense talents to work for the country of Japan."
Tyler leaned back in the hatch now.
"Japan IS my favorite country for anime and manga alone."
"Don't forget the hentai."
Tyler busted up laughing at HEITO'S chuckle. while everyone else merely groaned. Rey smiled sweetly.
"You as well get the same, Lady Regalia."
"GOOD."
TYler had to wipe a tear from his eye as he recovered with a smile.
"Okay. I love that. Hm."
He looked at the mass of screens.
"As it is, Japan and England have the best offers, Japan has the best touristy shit too and has more of my interest due to my hobbies and curiosities. America and North Korea are tied for last place. Russia and China for second. Even if the terms are nearly identical."
The Vice president of the United States was then heard.
"America does NOT negotiate with terrorists."
"Okay. Sorry Hara. YOU'RE out of the running."
She screamed in denial as he closed the screen for America and Heito chuckled along with the rest of the leaders. Elizabeth nodded approvingly.
"A young man not afraid to break from his heritage. Good. and to be honest those idiots are tiresome."
Tyler looked at the rest of the leaders and Ing of North Korea smirked.
"Remember my warning most carefully."
"Theatening the one you're looking to hire. Not once but TWICE. Yeah not a good image. Sorry!"
The other leaders laughed as he closed the North Korea tab and Queen Elizabeth merely shook her head with a smile.
"You never had any intention of joining EITHER OF THEM, and merely strung them along."
"And made them look like idiots."
Hing lifted an eyebrow with a knowing smirk.
"And MY offer?"
"Is still in play since I AM curious about China. andx it has stuff I'm into. Weird landmarks, cool landmarks, cool places, cool stuff, you get the idea."
Balakyia smirked.
"Stalingrad?"
"And the Kremlin. The world's largest brickwork structure. Plus? Bitch it's RUSSIA."
They chuckled at that and Heito smirked.
"I KNOW what YOU like about Japan."
"A LOT. Bushido."
"YOU would have made a truly TERRIFYING samurai."
"Ha."
Elizabeth smiled.
"England's interests?"
"Jack the ripper's stomping grounds, Stonehenge, SCOTLAND, Ancient Ram Inn, Buckingham Palace, that tunnel Diana died in, an a few more places."
"There is such a wide variety of subjects, topics, and reasons it's not even funny."
Tyler smiled.
"What'll it mostly boil down to is which country has the most to offer me. ASIDE from the intial hire on since this point they'll be more or less the same. and right now the one I am leaning towards the MOST is Japan. Just because of it's everything."
Hing smirked.
"WE have nearly as much as Japan does, Tyler. INCLUDING our own forms of anime and hentai."
Heito was quick.
"JAPAN has the top studios in the MEDIUM. And if you take my offer Tyler? You can BASICALLY dictate what gets made."
"what?"
And like that Tyler AND Rey were lazer focused on Heito's screen and the Emperor smiled.
"Japan may have changed drastically in the years following our defeat in world war 2, but we are STILL an Imperial Country. I AM the Emperor and as such, if you join my house as heir or what have you as we'd need to discuss your role inside it, the studios would be HONORED to fulfill your requests."
"In."
"Same."
Balaykia and Elizabeth cracked up laughing at Rey and Tyler's insync agreement. Hing sighed.
"Well. I will admit i am disappointed in your choice, Tyler,"
"Actually?"
Tyler smiled.
"I have an idea."
"O shit."
"Ha. I signed on with Japan. Yet, I have yet to sign the nonaggression thing. And I think we can come to an arrangement....diplomatically speaking."
Hieto chuckled at that.
"Set yourself up as an Emissary to game and crisises like this?"
"Exactly. Like ir or not something is GOING to happen again. And since WE are the BEST there is at this, it makes sense to keep us around."
Balaykia smiled.
"I have another request Tyler."
"An alliance?"
"exactly. Between Russia and Japan with YOU as the broker."
"Okay. WHY now?"
Hieto smiled.
"I can answer that. Because the world stage is going to be VERRRRY unstable for the time being due to the extreme loss of life from TWOG. So, it makes sense for the players to start making moves."
"Hm. Alright. So Russia and Japan as a rule sign an alliance treaty for an across the board type deal. Nonaggression, resources, backup in case of anything, yadda, yadda, yadda."
Bridget appeared then.
"You're still getting offers, Tyler. And get this: GERMANY and ITALY just entered the fray."
A long, slow smile spread across Tyler's face as he had an idea ad Heito saw it.
"A revival."
"If the world stage is to take a drastic turn like that, why not seek to try to revive one of the most powerful alliances in recent history? evil aside, it DID a tremendous amount a good."
John jumped.
"revive the Nazi party?"
"Right idea wrong faction. I was more thinking the axis. Germany, Italy and Japan with Russia included this time. Putting aside the horrors and other such atrocities, John, there WAS sigificant gains made from their alliance."
Selena frowned.
"And the ultimate goal with this one ISSS?"
Tyler smiled.
"To see if it works."
"Oh my god you're an idiot."
Balaykia just slumped at that one.
"OOOOOH my HEAD is KILLING me. I THOUGHT he had some grand masterful plan in mind."
"I'm fucking with you."
And they looked at him as he crossed his arms.
"first off, I had to do that to you SOMEWHERE. Second. Look at a map. If Germany, italy, Russia and Japan unite under a single banner, the sheer COVERAGE of the new alliance would EASILY dwarf NATO and the United States as a whole."
He looked at Queen Elizabeth.
"And if ENGLAND gets in on this, we have five of the world's most powerful countries working together. Think of what could be accomplished with all those resources pooled into the same goals?"
Hing did and whistled.
"I am IMMENSELY intrigued now. YOU seek to create a new global alliance."
"One built to MY specifications and rules."
Hieto smiled.
"YOU aim HIGH kid. I LIKE it. So. What does YOUR WORLD look like?"
"A baseline across the board. fall below it, and wherever you live as a RULE picks you up and SETS you back on that line. Get too big for your boots and you get chopped back down to size. I am not talking wealth here, however. BELOW THE LINE, yes, I mean wealth. ABOVE IT, i mean attitude. We all get the exact same rights as EVERYONE else. No castes, no favorites, no special treatment beyond what you earn, and NO GOD DAMNED LOPSIDED RULES. I learned a lot from living in America. People there get so freakin butthurt over EVERYTHING it's LITERALLY poisoning everything we enjoy."
Elizabeth frowned.
"Censorship."
"IS ILLEGAL. PERIOD. i DO NOT believe in censorship of ANY kind. From blurring out nudity to bleeping our swears on the radio, it has NO PLACE IN OUR SOCIETY."
Heito smirked.
"I can only imagine your reasons and logic, Tyler. And valid they may be. But we ALL know doing that to get rid of the cenors in anime an hentai."
"Oddly enough? I based that ENTIRE ideal OFF that exact frustration."
"HA!"
Hing smirked.
"China might be.....difficult."
"Which leads to my next point. Control. The rules of Berlin New Hampshire are to be adopted across the board."
they blinked and John looked at him with narrowed eyes.
"That city is an anarchy state, Tyler. YOU know this."
"Actually, John, it's not. There ARE rules even there. And they are FAR simplar. Do NOT do anything to someone you would NOT WANT DONE TO YOURSELF, Do NOT start something you are UNABLE to finish, do NOT bite off then you can chew, PAY YOUR DEBTS, or we will MAKE you. The four golden rules of Berlin. and the ONLY laws in that hell. Retaliation is expected and as such, ACTUAL crime is near nonexistant because EVERYONE WILL FIGHT BACK. If you get attacked, you are ENCOURAGED TO KILL THEM. if ya can't, ya suffer the consquences."
Elizabeth sighed at that.
"As evil and merciless as that town is? It is also a rather shining beacon of both karma and Darwinism. Which brings me to my next question. Religion."
"Yeeeeah they don't get any breaks. If any issues like those sex abuse scandles pop up, their religions gets the shutter. PERIOD. I had many friends raped and tormented by people of the cloth, Your majesty. And let's not forget the crusades and the Dark Ages."
Heito frowned.
"Outlawing religion or is it merely removing their societal leniencies?"
"The second with a bit of a wakeup call. I am an outspoken Atheist and cynic. so."
"Ah."
The two leaders for Germany and italy appeared then on screens and the lady Prime Minster for Germany was nodding slowly as she appeared. Her voice a thoughtful belltone.
"I was listening in to the discussions and so wasn't Romero there. And oddly enough ladies and gentlemen? This ONE conversation through these rather unconventional means and with a TEENAGER of all people, was already more productive then the last few dozen meetings at the United Nations as a WHOLE. This Alliance, I am in agreement. So long as i get an answer to ONE question, Tyler."
"Shoot."
She looked him in the eye.
"Are you a supporter of Adolf Hitler's work?"
"No. Well. the EVIL SIDE I AM NOT."
"explain."
"Before the war, Hitler was nominated for the Noble Peace Prize. And is acreditted for his work in rebuilding Germany after the end of World War 1. He might have been an egomanical tyrant and genocidal maniac, but you CAN'T argue with the results of his PREWAR policies."
John sighed as he looked at the teenager.
"Your ability to see the silver lining in nearly ANYTHING is truly remarkable. Yet, now I have a question."
"Sure."
"Does someone that has committed the evils to the extent Hitler has still deserve the merits and awards from BEFORE his crimes, AFTER they were committed?"
Tyler frowned for a moment.
"I THINK I know what you mean, and I kinda feel like you said that wrong."
"I might have. Your interpretation?"
"Okay. I think he does. Because to merely pay attention to the evil deeds is to ignore the ENTIRE OTHER HALF of the person or event in question. was the person evil? Yes. I do not argue this. Guy was a monster. At the same TIME, this monster is responsible for basically rebuilding an entire country in the span of what? 10 years? Into a global superpower able to go toe to toe with the rest of the world. I believe BOTH sides of the scale are worthy of acknoweldgement. Look at the Ying yang symbol. Would you ignore the white merely because the black is the more reviled? And that sounded more racist then I thought it would."
Selena chuckled as she looked over now.
"Yes it DID sound INCREDIBLY racist. and I see where you're coming from, Tyler. People called YOU a monster. And you are. But there's an entire other side of the Monster everyone knows."
John nodded as he looked Tyler in the eye now.
"To see the entire picture clearly and not allowing your perception to be clouded by the judgements of others is truly a great thing. And a VERY admirable one as well. And the reason you used Hitler as your example?"
"Because he is the easiest example to polarize an entire room."
"And in turn make for the more intense debate. Or, discussion. I may disagree on the grounds such a person is better forgotten, but I DO agree on the grounds it is best to see BOTH sides ofn the scale as you say."
The German Prime Minister nodded sagely as focus returned to her.
"I asked because my cabinent were nervous the alliance had been proposed by a follower of the Fuher. You are not. and that will reassure them."
Tyler smiled.
"Not sure how we got on this subject, but okay. Where do we go from here?"
Hing crossed his arms.
"I have a map in front of me. I am not opposed to the Alliance and in fact wish to join it. What will the Alliance be called, Tyler?"
Tyler smiled.
"That's easy. It'll be Republic of Razgriz."
Rey smirked.
"egocentric PRICK."
The rest of the leaders chuckled at that one as Romero, the leader of Italy, chuckled.
"I'm in. We professionals can handle the paperwork while you handle the game. And we'll adopt the rules of your hometown as well."
Hieto smiled.
"Japan agrees."
Balakyia nodded.
"Russia Agrees."
The leader of Germany, whos name was Helia, nodded.
"Germany agrees."
Queen Elizabeth smiled.
"England Agrees."
Hing smirked.
"China Agrees."
Tyler whistled.
"MAN that went over better an i thought it would. Alright. And leave an open door policy for any further members so long as they agree to adopt the rules. AND abolish any and all forms of Censorship. Oh. And do a reprint of ANY censored material."
Hieto laughed.
"And you want the UNCENSORED versions?"
"we BOTH do."
The heads nodded and the Hieto looked at Tyler.
"We'll finaliaze the Alliance paperwork and negotiations on our end. And we'll have a talk on your roles in our country when you reach the upper floors."
"Sure. Anything else?"
The heads shook and Tyler smiled.
"Alright. I'll get back to it. Later everyone."
The screens died and once they did Tyler pulled his flask and took a VERY long pull before he looked at Selena.
"Soooo I just rewrote the map of the world, in ONE conversation."
John chuckled at that.
"And in so doing, secured your place in the history books. Now tell me this. HOW much did you bullshit there, Tyler?"
"NOt as much as you'd think. I've always been against Censorship in all it's forms for years now. and it had nothing to do with anime or hentai as putting blinders on for ANY reason damages a society more then it helps it. Look at this game for example. Most were HILARIOUSLY ill-prepared fpr such a scenario. And look what happened."
Rey kissed him.
"we're set for life!"
"And we'll get that second season of No Game No Life!"
"And Spice and Wolf!"
"I want a few more series made. and MINE too!"
Selena chuckled.
"The next few years are going to be VERY interesting Tyler. And I got to watch the world's maps get redrawn by the boy I slept with last night. What's next?"
He looked ahead and saw the approaching port of Hungri.
"NOW we ready up to take that port. Alright. All tanks, status."
"Rabbit, still green!"
"Mallards, GREEN."
"Big Bertha, green."
"Alright. Our goal is simple. secure the port and break the fighting spirit of the Nazerick forces. we'll need to resupply at the Allied HQ before we move in. Selena."
"we've contact with the line and they are on standby for refuel and refit."
"Good. The battle will be rather easy compared to taking Lisana."
The tanks rolled along to where another mass of battletanks were waiting with a tanker truck for rolling refuel. Once the fuel tanks and ammo were topped off, Tyler smiled as he swapped out for Rey at the main gun.
"Panzor VOR!"
The force moved to the front of the Allied force and the soldier smiled as he got a look through the scope of the main cannon.
"OOOH this is PERFECT. The defense of Lisana took more resources then we thought. The defensive lines here are paperthin and the men are on the verge of deserting RIGHT NOW. Okay. Aim for the trenches and walk the shells up the lines. Bertha, aim YOUR volleys BEHIND them enemy lines. We'll box em in between exploding hail."
"Loading complete!"
"FIRE!"
The thunder rang out as the mass of shells flew into the now floundering defending Nazerick troops with a second barrage of thunder that came bundled with the screams of the dying and the rain of blood from their bodies. Hungri's defensive lines had clearly been set without clear direction, as seen from the haphazardly dug trenches and badly placed machiengun nests. Tyler smiled as he sent his latest shell carreening into a suspicious looking hump near the rear of the enemy lines and set off their supply of artillery shells. A massive blast tore a hole in the enemy defenses and Tyler chuckled as john slammed the latest 75mm round into the breech.
"These idiots' commander must of died already. They have next to NO direction and NO clear goal here. Move in."
The lines advanced towards the now retreating into the city defenders and Tyler smirked as the next shot took out a rear guard Renault with a direct hit. Rey frowned from her spot in the hatch.
"Hey, Gore? Don't you think it's going a little TOO well?"
"Most likely is. I wouldn't doubt that ship we saw or one of it's fleet are supporting the defenses here. And are just waiting for us to reach a certain prebracketed point in the city. Which is why, we're going so damn slow."
Selena smirked as she mowed down a squad of soldiers with the aft machinegun.
"I was wondering why we were moving slowly. So if that's the case, Tyler, what DO we do?"
"In that scenerio, Selena, we leave the tanks with the allies and go SEAL. You, me, Rey and Wisp go stealth and sneak to the water's edge and commandeer a dingy. Then, we get close where we'll rig a mass of limpet charges to the stern of the ship."
She blinked.
"Under the cover of a mass assault no less. Clever and is TEXTBOOK misdirection."
"And such will be expected. So the plan is to load the dingy with timer charges and send the thing as a kamikaze craft at said hull. While WE swim to the ship."
"Plans on plans on plans. And a backup plan for every step of the way. with the ultimate goal of capturing the vessel."
"Since once we're aboard we've more or less won."
"Exactly."
The tanks moved slowly along the narrow streets firing long reaching volleys in the general direction of the Nazerick retreat and Tyler looked at the remaining shells in reserve.
"Shel count."
"Rabbit at 10."
"Big Bertha at 5 for the 6 pounder. Empty for the machineguns."
"Mallards empty for the main and secondary cannons. Relying on machineguns."
Tyler nodded.
"All tanks drop back for resupply. Let the fresher units take it."
Rey blinked.
"Gore?"
"They're not pulling an ambush, Rey."
"How do ya know?"
"Cause. Look behind us."
She did and chuckled as she saw most of the ground floors of the buildings along the street had been directly hit by tankfire.
"Clever."
"Love you too, Rey."
John looked over from his job as loader.
"I feel uneasy, Tyler."
The Soldier frowned at that one.
"As do I all of a sudden. Be ready to bail out.......OOOOH."
He smirked as something dawned on him.
"FULL retreat. Get AWAY from the shore, Razgriz. It's a trap!"
And like that the five tanks threw the pedal to the floor as a mass of heavy thunder was heard ahead from the port. Selena smirked as the first wave of allies were blown away by a surprise barrage from the battleship in the harbor.
"They baited us in for a near UNMISSABLE bracket for that heavy battleship in the harbor. Clever. What do we do?"
"Thinking now."
He opened the map of the city and looked at the surrounding area. Hungri port was built in a crecent shape around the harbor with the dead center of the port having near PERFECT sightlines for a heavy battleship's main batteries to reach all positions of advantage around the port with ease. Tyler frowned as he saw this and looked at Selena.
"We'll retreat for the time being. The way the port is laid out? We'd be in range AND SIGHT of that battleship LONG before we can return fire."
She nodded.
"Understood. HAve we hit a wall?"
"Not a MAJOR one. But yes. Hungri's built around a bowl shape with the harbor dead center. that ship has free range on nearly the entire ridgeline where we'd be able to fire from. Plus the new defensive lines are also in a crescent shape to BOG DOWN OUR ADVANCE to the beach. They're stalling. HARD."
Wisp sighed.
"A heavy reinforcement detachment?"
"Looks like it. Which means, we MIGHT have to abandon this campaign for the moment so we can retrieve Elizabeth and attack from the sea like we did Lisana."
John sat back in his hatch.
"That might be the wisest choice, Tyler. Better to attack from a position of power and certainty then an unnessicarily risky gamble."
The soldier nodded with a frown and Selena saw it.
"You see something else?"
"Just a worry. if we abandon the attack, it'll mark the first assault since the game began that I've failed. Up until this point, I've more or less seemed nigh invincible. You know th addage. Make god bleed and the sharks will come. If we abandon the assault, REGARDLESS OF OUR REASONS, I am worried it'll deal UNTOLD damage to our reputations OUT THERE."
The soldier blonde sighed as she saw his worry.
"NOW you're starting to sound like a general at a war conference with their leader, Tyler. THAT very fear has caused the failures of more campiagns and missions then i can count. Call the retreat to Lisana. fuck what they think and let's do this RIGHT."
Rey whistled.
"Never thought I'd see the day GORE would need to be egged in HIS mindset to USE IT!"
Tyler nodded as he looked at the map.
"Call a retreat. Hmm. I WANT TO, but at the same time, aside from the reason I laid out, I feel like I'm missing something. Something kinda important."
Emma looked at him.
"That ship's ammo?"
He blinked. And looked at the redheaded actress mildly surprised and she chuckled.
"I'm NOT just sitting there killing people you know."
"emma. You're a fucking genius."
She smiled and Rey smirked.
"Bleed the battleship?"
"Yes and no. It's a HALF BLUFF. Think about it. It's a LONE SHIP launching a cover mission in the harbor. The effectiveness of that aside, it's not a good idea. If ANYTHING it's a textbook suicide mission for a single battleship with weak antiair. I THOUGHT it might have reinforcements coming, hence why it was playing defense like that. But, I'll get a better look, but I THINK that's a crippled ship."
Selena blinked.
"Any port in a storm?"
"exactly. It's possible that ship has taken some serious damage and needs to resupply. But, due to the assault on the port, can't until they retake it. So it's trying to bluff us with a seemingly magical battleship appearance. we'd think there's more on the way and rush into a suicide assault. Okay. We'll do recon."
The heads nodded and the friends returned to the Allied lines' tank depot for refuel and resupply. Tyler took out his pair of binoculars and climbed atop a nearby house to look at the still firing battleship in the harbor.
"OOOH she's hurt bad. There's a nasty hole in her bow and she's listing to port. when she fires, she rocks more then usual and from the look of that turret there has only two of her four turrets active. Alright. We'll head to the port with the artillery truck as that cannon has the range we need. We'll drop a few rounds on the thing and that'll sink her. Me, Rey and Selena on the truck. Wisp will divvy tanks and crews."
The heads nodded and Rey smiled.
"Love you too, Gore."
He kissed her lovingly before the deuce and a half artillery truck was retrieved and armed. Tyler got on the powerful 88mm cannon in the reat while Selena and Rey took the cab. Rhino, RAbbit, and MAllard were crewed and refueled before the shipkillers got rolling through the city from the far east and the Soldier smiled as the volleys from the battleship decreased in frequency.
"They're running low on shells. Fact we haven't backed down must be worrying the captain."
Selena had the truck at a low rumble as they rolled along the side street and up the ridge that would give them the angle they'd need to reach the ship.
"That ship sinks we win this battle, Tyler."
"exactly. and then we can get the battleplan for Tao set. The assault on the Blockade Fleet is the next big battle and it'll be a naval battle in it's entirety. And we'll need to pull it off to a T if we're to get ANY reinforcements on this floor."
Neo's voice was heard on the radio.
"What'll our goal for the Blockade fleet be, Tyler? Just sink them all?"
"And try to capture the ones that seem more powerful then the rest. After that we return to lisana for a HEAVY refit, upgrade, and unload of the loot we'll have accumilated. If all goes well, we'll then plan the next few assaults with Tao and her fleet."
They reached the top of the hill and Tyler had the spotting scope up as a clear sightline to the ship was seen.
"Got it. Grid 12 A 44."
He had the long 88mm cannon aimed and bracketed.
"All of you, BACK UP. Rey, Selena, ready the spotting scopes from a clear distance. I'll fire and draw attention. Rest a you pull security and be ready in case it goes sideways."
Rey looked at him shocked.
"YOU are NOT taking a-"
"I love you too, Rey."
She smiled and put her faith in him as she too a spot beside Mallard as Tyler took the lever.
"See ya in hell."
He pulled the lever and the round flew out of the barrel towards the still bellowing battleship as Tyler reloaded the second round with a practiced speed and fired just to the right of the first. WHILE THE FIRST WAS STILL IN THE AIR. And the third was also in the air before the first had time to impact. Then he loaded the fourth and watched as the three shells slammed into the for turret with a near vertical trajectory. They penetrated the armor cleanly before exploding inside the main turret and Tyler smiled as the chain reaction saw the ENTIRE battleship explode with enough force to send up a minor tidal wave and sink nearly instantly.
"BULLSEYE."
Rey glared at him.
"And WHY did you play it up like that?"
"In case it didn't work as planned."
"Ugh. Idiot."
"Love you too. Alright. The ship's sunk. Selena."
"THe Nazerick surrendered and we got the reward already. We'll refill and head out."
"Right."
The commander of that assault was estatic as the squad rolled up and they were awarded a new medal. The Silver Star of Valor medal. Which drove down prices for upgrading naval ships and was awarded for aiding in the securing of TWO naval ports. Once the resupply was complete the friends took their tanks back to lisana. The return trip taking a mere 3 hours and Tyler smiled as he saw the new Elizabeth riding at anchor in the harbor. Her armor had been upgraded along with the installation of two more antiair batteries in the bow and stern and her ammo reserves had been expanded. She was 100 feet longer, 20 feet wider, and even 10 feet taller. As an added sign of WHO she was ad WHO sailed her, the noble warship had been painted JET black with neon red markings along her hull in all the places her armor was thickest as a dare. The soldier smiled as they boarded their ship and no longer felt cramped.
"MUCH better. Alright. We'll report to the war room and plan the next assault."
The war room was laid out with numerous pegboards for maps and intel and 40 chairs in neat rows for leaders to be briefed. Tyler hung the map of the gate region along with the known ship types involved with the blockade and the map of the floor one section of the same sea. Afterwards he used the video call for Tao and the Rising Sun commander appeared with a deep bow.
"Tyler-Sama. An honor to look upon you."
He smiled.
"Thanks Tao. I guess I gotta get to used to that. Okay."
He tapped Hungri port, the formerly red port now bright blue to indicate it was taken.
"The assault on Hungri was a success. We are now planning the attack on the Blockade fleet. Where are you for preperations?"
"Tai-cho. We have a fleet of 25 ships ready to sail RIGHT NOW. All are level 3 with 10 on the cusp of four."
"Types?"
"5 heavy aircraft carriers similar in nature to the Akagi and her sister Kaga. 5 heavy battleships akin to the Fuso. 5 battlecruisers in the same vein of the Ibuki, 5 cruisers in the style of the Aoba, and five destroyers in the vien of the german Garland."
"Hm. That's a REALLY well balanced fleet. All fully crewed?"
"Yes Tai-cho. With all planes fully piloted and supplied as well. We are oversupplied, if anything, Tai-cho."
"Good. The blockade fleet is supposed to be comprised of 15 battleships, 20 cruisers, 10 heavy aircraft carriers, and 30 frigates. Same time, ONE good salvo from Elizabeth would be more then enough to sink five to six ships on impact if we aim right. Of note."
He put an image of the Indominus class battleship they'd encountered on the board with rumored images of it's fleet members.
"THIS is our current obstacle on the floor. The Indominus fleet. We encountered one of the two battleships during our sortie. The goal for the fleet is capture. NOT SINK. So if they appear, switch to cripple shot and tactics. If we secure the fleet and sail them, we get a set bonus that increases speed, defenses, reload speed and even funds recieved from missions completed with them."
Tao nodded resolutely.
"Understood, Sir. We have not encountered these ships nor seen them in our own scouting. They WILL be marked."
"Good. Alright."
He looked at the triple ship wide blockade on the map.
"My idea is an offset pincer. Elizabeth launches a textbook suicide mission HERE."
He tapped a spot of the line defended by two battleships and 10 cruisers.
"We can take out the cruisers in a single pass. Once the alarm is raised and the ships all focus on our seemingly suicidal attack, Rising Sun attacks from HERE."
He pointed at the arche themselves, the portal to the second floor defended by 15 ships.
"We do this right, the force will be completely confused due to the delay between attacks. And since my ship is easily recognized even at a distance, we'll be CERTAIN to draw a LARGE portion of attention. YOUR goal, Tao, is to BREAK THROUGH THE LINE and get behind them here."
He ran a finger in a wide arc through the sea on their side of the gate towards the mark of Elizabeth.
"We'll go for a seamless linkup and mopup operation. we do this right, we can pierce the enemy line like an arrow and then arc that arrow into our next formation. Are you with me so far?"
She nodded with thoughtful eyes and a notepad in hand.
"We are, tai-cho. Perhaps a night assault would be a wiser option?"
Tyler blinked at that one and looked at the map anew.
"If we douse ALL LIGHTS ON OUR SHIP, and keep the engine to a mere rumble, we can EASILY sneak up on them. and since we'd be so damn close, NONE of our shells would miss. Okay. we'll do a combined assault then. JUST before the sun starts to rise. And it rises from HERE."
He tapped the west side of the map.
"And if we ATTACK from that side, if we're stuck there as the sun comes up, the thing will blind them. Double whammy. Since the gate doesn't REEEEALLLY have a size limit we can make it work. How good are your cannoneers?"
"we have been practicing on max range, mid range, and close range barrages, Tyler-Sama. And all crews can hit ten shots out of eleven. The one miss is the odd unaccounted for variable."
"Nice. Pilots?"
"They are confident they could keep up with YOU in the sky, Tai-cho."
"we'll get PLENTY of oppertunities to FIND out, Tao. TRUST ME."
Selena perked up now.
"What's the backup plan if it goes south?"
Tyler sighed.
"If it goes to shit, the plan is to retreat and perserve Razgriz' presence on the second floor. Tao. There will be no second attempt. If we fail here, we are NOT trying again. Are we clear?"
She nodded gravely.
"Perfectly, Tai-cho. We WILL succeed."
"Alright. We'll also be bringing our captured Aircraft carrier, Mobius, for access to our planes and to play meatshield for the Elizabeth. I'll be in the sky for this one. Once attention is drawn to us, empty the flightdecks BEFORE crossing the gate as the planes won't be seen as hostile UNTIL on the floor."
"Understood. All five carriers, Sir?"
"Hmm, 2 at first. With one to serve as midfight resupply and the remaining two as a surprise reserve in the event of partycrasher. You said they were similar to the Akagi and Kaga?"
"I did, Tyler-Sama."
"So we're looking at 60+ planes for a full flight deck per. With about 25 reserve per ship. That by 5 puts our air force at well over 300 planes for a single engagment. Have you upgraded the complement's capacity at all, Tao?"
"we tried, Tyler-Sama, but they are restricted to level 5 and level ten respectively."
"That makes sense. What HAVE you upgraded?"
"Armor, ammo reserves, medical bays, and engines. We learned many lessons during the war, Tai-cho. And know where our own ships are weak."
"Good. We're gonna have a field day during the War in the Pacific."
She smirked.
"will we be on the Axis' side?"
"Umm. THAT I DON'T KNOW."
Tyler tilted his head as he leaned on a wall now.
"As much intel as I got from my guy, it wasn't EVERYTHING. Some things were kept under them kinda wraps. If I had to GUESS, I'd say we'd be given the opportunity to get hired by the faction we wish to join. Like we did when the game began. I mean, it'd make sense."
"I see. I ask as I wish to experience the war my grandfather fought in from his own tunnel, Tai-cho."
"We'll see how it is and go from there. If we're the first......OOOOH."
Tyler blinked then sighed hard as he rubbed his eyes.
"I forgot. Those floors are going to be a SHITSHOW. World War 2 is one of the most mytholicalized conflicts in human history with some of the most legendary factions as well. I can see the player base splitting itself apart from the allure of being a member of the German army, or Imperial Japan's finest or Russia's Reds. Okay. We'll put that one aside for the time being and focus here. Those floors are going to be a BLOODBATH."
Rey sighed.
"By that point, yeah. Idiots."
The soldier nodded and returned to the blockade.
"Okay. So we'll be able to sky 120 planes as an intial sortie. The carriers on the Nazerick side are all similar in style to the USS Lexington. 90 planes for a full deck. So we'll be outnumbered by a 4th. But, if we're more skilled, it shouldn't be an issue."
John frowned.
"Submarines?"
"Are coming, John. But, it's only floor two. They'll most likely appear on the next sea based floor as we'll be higher levels then."
He nodded and Wisp crossed her arms.
"We DO have mines, Tyler."
"we do. But if we drop them and they're not used, they DON'T despawn after a set amount of time."
"Ah. That sucks."
TAo looked at the map now.
"When will the mission be launched, Tyler-Sama?"
"Hm."
He leaned on the wall now.
"Are there any other upgrades to the Elizabeth or Mobius we can make RIGHT NOW we can use?"
Neo looked at a notepad.
"On the Mobius? I saw an upgrade for her 6in guns to full 10inch. 5,000,000 for 24 guns. Elizabeth's bridge can be upgraded with better navigation, gauges, radio, and armor. That'll take 20,000,000."
Tyler looked at the funds for the squad.
"We're currently sitting on 50,000,000 from the heavy assault in Hungri. Hm. A refit of the bridge would take a full day. we COULD use the downtime to assault another port."
Selena smirked.
"If we were to attack another port, Tyler, I'd suggest one to the SOUTH. Right now, the Nazerick chain is COMPLETELY paralyzed from the repeat attacks and seziures."
His eyes lit up and he pegged the current map of the floor on another board and looked at the southern region.
"Harla. This port here."
He tapped a lagoon style harbor. The area being similar in shape to Hungri's crescent but with two forks of land jutting out to create a natural funnel.
"This is a trade city on the coast of Murucin during the early days of the war and was used as a stepping stone for their supplyline. I had INTIALLY planned to attack it after Heulia, but if we take it NOW we might come across an unexpected bonus as the garrison there JUST got resupplied. If we DO attack it, we'll use that destroyer we picked up as we'd need to sink enemy ships too."
Rey pulled their pamphlets of captured ships out and set them on the table before the leader.
"Alright. This one, right? That heavy destroyer?"
"Yup. HMS walker."
Tyler looked at the armament.
"It's only real offering is those torpedo tubes, Rey. the main guns are kinda weak."
She frowned and Wisp chuckled.
"Destroyers hunt submarines, Tyler. NOT ships. That's the cruisers' job."
"OOOOOH."
"rookie."
"I will take THAT ONE outta your ass later."
She chuckled at that dark threat and Tyler looked at their list of ships before he slid the single crusier they had forward.
"HMS Effingham. Arms, 7 seven and a half inch guns. She's got the firepower we'd need to take down enemy ships. But has next to no air defenses."
Tyler nodded.
"Why we'll put work into her. Alright. we'll rename her to RSS Gauld."
Rey chuckled.
"Love you too. So we'll be able to fully man her cannons as she's smaller then the elizabeth. Plus the turrets are rather close together so we can share spotters."
Tyler nodded.
"Alright. we'll take the port while Elizabeth gets her bridge upgraded. Tao."
"Sir."
"Put work into your aircraft carriers during this time period. You said you had ships on the cusp of level 4?"
"I did, Tyler-Sama. Both are battleships however as we used them to assault several coastal towns."
"Hm. Do both then. If you can level up your fleet one more time before we attack the Blockade, the challange will decrease by up to 2 full stars."
"Understood, Sir. We will ready for immediate launch."
"Are those shooters from Hara with you?"
"They arrived and are assisting our training, Tyler-Sama."
"Good. Be interesting to see how they react an all when we're in the same room together. Alright. we'll reconvene after the next attack."
She bowed and the meeting ended. The maps were left p as the friends went to their cruiser for the attack on their THIRD port. Tyler smiling as he took the narrower bridge and Selena the nav table.
"I kinda like sea warfare, Selena."
She chuckled at that one as the engines were powered.
"Me too, Tyler. And we've been moving really fast lately."
"we've the momentum behind us. If we let it die, we'll add weeks to clearing the second floor when we really don't have to."
"I could not agree more, Tyler."
Rey came in then and he kissed her deeply.
"Love you too, Rey."
She smiled and rested her head on his chest.
"I'll call for a solo."
"Sure. Been too long since I had you all to myself."
"That's MY line."
He smiled and held her tightly and leaned in her ear.
"They're not you, Rey. No matter who it is, NO ONE, makes me feel as ALIVE as you do in my arms."
She smiled happily as she held him.
"I'm kinda getting jealous. Seeing you get buried and I have to fight to reach you in the pile."
"Sorry."
"Make it up to me."
He held her tightly and she smiled at the feeling in the motion.
"With extreme interest."
"Yay."
He let her go with a push and a spin that made it seem as if they were dancing.
"I still owe you a proper date, Rey."
"I know. I haven't forgotten either."
selena smiled at the show as the lovers reaffirmed their love.
"Good for you."
Tyler took the wheel and Rey the spotting.
"Alright. Status."
Paige's voice was heard on the radio.
"All cannons womaned, engines purring like kittens, and fully stocked on ammo and food."
"Gauld, MOVE OUT!"
The cruiser left the port as Elizabeth was hauled into her slip for the newest overhaul and Tyler brought up Bridget on the screen. She smiled as he looked at her.
"Status on the player base?"
"They're currently attacking Tragonia and have been for the last 18 hours. I guess the NPCs learn from their failures."
"They do actually. Their AIs are near perfect replicas of human intelligences, so if they lose, they figure out how and adapt."
"Tao's forces are stable and their region of the floor is utterly secure. Emperor Heito has dispatched more Self Defense force to aid his newest prince in his wars. Tao is commander."
"Good. Those shooters from Hara?"
"Have defected to Japan to a woman. Seems your treatment by the U.S government was the final straw for them since you're basically alone up there."
"How bad is it in the States?"
"Well. A revolt is coming. And coming fast. Hara lost her daughter because of the bickering in Congress and is a woman possessed now. She went to the floor and REAMED those idiots for 6 HOURS on how their blindness cost America so much. And she gave them an ultimatium. either start getting shit done, or SHE'LL defect to Japan IN OFFICE. WITH the football. Yeah. They're in full rage mode right now."
TYler smirked.
"Hieto has already offered her asylum if she were to defect."
"Good. and the Alliance?"
"HAs already had more countries join. Greece, Austria, Israel, Mexico, and France had all joined the Razgriz Republic and agreed to the new rules and regulations. Right now, thw world is in a state of flux as your rules are being discussed and the terms debated. Which brings me to my next request. The Prime Minister of Ireland wanted a meeting with you."
"Sure. Patch em in."
A fresh screen showing a slender man with bright red hair and pale skin appeared and Tyler smiled.
"Nice to meetchya. I got a crusier by the wheel, so, we'll work an talk."
The man chuckled in a surprisingly deep voice.
"Ya be a right twit an no mistake. I am Prime Minister Sheamus Mcneil. I've biut a wee question."
"Shoot."
The irish leader looked him dead in the eye.
"what of those that REFUSE to join your little Alliance? Do you have rules for THEM?"
Tyler blinked, and chuckled.
"I KNEW I was forgettin somethin."
"So ya DIDN'T even think a that. I wonder. was it because you forgot to account for that? OR do you expect everyone to just fold like bark?"
"forgot. I only have a war to win."
Sheamus smirked.
"So. Ya be a quick witted lad. What will become of those that DON'T wish to join?"
TYler smiled.
"The Alliance would ask for a nonaggression treaty be signed. If not allies, what about backalley friends?"
"HA! I LOVE the way you said that! That is very fair. A nonaggression treaty ya say?"
"YOU don't pick a fight with us, don;t aid those that do, and we'll do the same. Kinda like how Switzerland was just THERE during World War 2."
"Ha. fair enough. if we refuse THAT too?"
"Well. Just remember the four golden rules. Chief among them for this instance? DON'T START SOMETHING YOU'RE NOT PREPARED TO FINISH."
Sheamus chuckled knowingly at that.
"That is MORE then fair. Alright. I be joining this merry band of idiots. AND adopting the rules."
"Well, good. since it kinda means you can go as many drunken benders as you want."
"Idiot."
"Oi. Am I WRONG?"
Selena pulled her bat and started tapping it pointedly.
"Stop with the DAMN STEREOTYPES ya arrogant jackass."
"Wow, Selena. You really do look sexy with a baseball bat."
"OOOH I am going to BREAK this over you, Tyler...DON'T YOU DARE."
He'd opened his mouth with a twinkle in his eye, only for Selena's ice cold shutdown to cut him off.
"Well, selena? If you WANT to ruin some good wood, sad to say you'll have to wait for the time being. He's MY boyfriend."
Rey's charmingly sweet warning made the soldier chuckle and he looked at a laughing Sheamus.
"Are we good?"
"We are lad. And it looks like YOU'RE in over your head!"
"Oh I'mma walking deadman. Don't worry. It'll be fun."
The screen returned to Bridget and she smiled as he looked at her while Selena and Rey got into deep negotations for the soldier blonde's upcoming dryspell.
"Anything else?"
"Nothing right now. HAve fun."
She smiled and the screen died. Tyler turned back to the wheel and smiled as they cruised towards their port destination while Rey and Selena sealed whatever deal they'd made with a kiss before they retook their positions. The trip to Harla would take 12 striaght hours and put them in the bay at just after dawn. So, Tyler and Rey swapped out for Britbitch222 and Lilyflower22. The pink eyed blonde smiled as Tyler pulled her close in his captain's quarters bed.
"I missed this. Just me an you in bed together."
He kissed her.
"I missed it too. And just noticed it when you said something."
"I guess we were having a LITTLE too much fun."
"I guess so. But, you're MINE."
She smiled at that force and snuggled closer.
"You're MY badass hero! MINE! NO one elses!"
He kissed her lovingly and they settled for the night.
"Good night, Rey. I love you."
"Good night, Gore. I love you too."



YET ANOTHER PORT ASSAULT.
DAY 25.
RANK: ADMIRAL.
FUNDS: 4,000,000



Tyler and rey woke up entangled in each other's arms with their heads pressed together. Rey's ankle length blonde hair draped across them both like a golden blanket and his arms around her back in a clearly protective manner while her arms were around his head to pull him closer. He smiled at the warm embrace and kissed her awake and she opened her pearl pink eyes with a smile.
"I love you too."
He kissed her again.
"Good morning, my love."
She shivered from the way he said it.
"will you?"
"Absolutely. And this will be the last you ever hear."
"Overdo it, please?"
"I will do everything."
She smiled happily and he lifted her into a princess cradle and carried the naked girl to their shower where he did her golden lockes for her and she smiled at the spoil.
"I missed this."
"I did too."
Her golden lockes were shining when they walked out and Selena smiled as she saw her.
"You look beautiful Rey. what's the occasion?"
Rey just smiled as Tyler took the wheel from wisp.
"Just enjoying some spoil."
The older blonde smiled warmly at that and Tyler looked out thw windshield of the crusier as rey took her spot at the gauges. The captain of the ship smiled warmly as he looked at his beautiful girlfriend.
"I love you too, Rey."
She smiled over her shoulder.
"I ove you too, Gore."
He then made the swap from love addicted teenager to war commander and looked at Selena.
"Status."
She nodded and looked at the map.
"we are less then one hour's sail from Harla. all readings green and bored."
"Alright. John, load cannons."
"All batteries loaded. Antiair defenses prepared as well."
"Good. Emma, how we looking below decks?"
"Stocked and the bulkheads are ready to be sealed in the event of a breach. and did you REALLY have to say it like that?"
"Yes. Wisp. How's the scope?"
"Clean and ready. All hands ready."
"Alright. Let's get this done. Gauld, ADVANCE."
The friends went to work with a will as a two toned alarm went up on the now visible naval base. Tyler smirked as he saw the two mile channel between the forks of land that barricaded the port.
"Brit, Paige, put a salvo in the water between the forks...there."
"Guns one and 2, FIRE!"
The thunder rang out and the 7.5 inch guns spat their explosive shots into the waves, hitting the mass of undersea landmines that further narrowed the channel from two miles to 100 yards. Tyler smiled as a chain reaction of explosions tore off in the distance from the other mines exploding. The effect similar to a Vegas water fountain shooting jets into the air.
"Now the same on the other side."
"Guns three and four FIRE!"
And another chain reaction of explosions later, Rey spotted the first ships getting into defensive positions. A pair of light frigates.
"Ships spotted! Range 2,000, elevation 3, bracketed. SINK EM!"
"Guns 1, 2 and 3, FIRE!"
Tyler smiled as he watched the two defending ships get pelted in piercing rounds and immediately start listing.
"Hard to starboard. Rotate turrets to compensate....NOW! Increase speed to 4."
"Copy all."
Tyler had the realitively nimble cruiser turn sideways with Wisp's cannoneers rotating their turrets at a similar speed in the required direction. the result making it seem as if the ship was moving, but the gns were NOT. Once in position, Tyler smiled.
"FULL stop. FIRE!"
The next salvo from the cruiser impacted the hulls of the two frigates and they split in two from the force of their explosions and sank. Tyler smiled as he took a spotting scope to aid the gunners with Rey and Selena. The port had been caught COMPLETELY by surpise by the hard attack and the radio to Tyler's left blipped as he directed Paige's turret to a clean kill at an attempting to dodge battleship.
"Cruiser in the bay, this is Allied Command. State name and callsign!"
Tyler smiled as he took the radio with the binoculars in the other.
"Name's Goreleech, and RAZGRIZ CAME TO PLAY!"
The man on the other end became VERY excited.
"YOU! Get the men moving! Razgriz came to help us out! Commander Fitz at ya service sah! We'll be with ya sharpish!"
"Ha. Have em attack from the rear, fitz, we got it on our end."
"Aye, aye! We will be on station in ten mikes!"
"We'll be here."
The radio was put up as the return fire from the enemy ships was in complete disarray from the surprise assault. Selena smiled as she guided a salvo into a frisky seeming aircraft carrier.
"You were right, Tyler. These soldier were COMPLETELY unprepared for a hard attack. MOST aren't even DRESSED!"
"In the grand scheme of the floor, Harla isn't THAT big of a deal. To be brutally honest this port is a rather small cog in their war machine. And they knew it. Which is why it was merely used as a staging ground for their forces returning from a hard fight."
Rey frowned as she helped her wn salvo score a kill.
"Yet, doesn't that seem odd to you, Gore? A BAIT PORT?"
"Oh I know for a fact it was a trap. Why do ya think the mines were pushed overboard once we came through?"
Natti and Neo were heard chuckling now.
"The splashes masked their deployment ENTIRELY. They have NO IDEA what's waiting for them."
A series of heavy explosions were heard behind them and Rey looked....only to go WHITE.
"GORE? LOOK!"
He did and blinked as he saw the massive battleship taking hits from the mines in the water. He smiled wickedly.
"OOOOH PERFECT! That's the Leviathian. Indominus' sister ship. ALL HANDS MOVE TO close combat antiship cripplers. Full ahead and ang on tight it's about to get VERY bumpy."
He took the wheel as the turrets turned and the first 48 shell salvo from the powerful dreadnought was fired. Tyler smiled as the ship hit the mass of mines they'd left in the water in their wake with hull breaching results. Her bow dipped hard in the water from the way they'd impacted her keel. The shells missed his smaller and realitively more nimble crusier by a longshot and the soldier smiled as his guns were in line for a boardside pelting.
"FIRE!"
Levathian towered over the smaller cruiser by more then 40 feet and so the shells slammed directly into her hull below the main deck and Tyler smiled as the signiture redline of Leviathan had a mass of gaping holes blown it.
"Fire at will!"
Leviathan fired again but due to the closeness of the cruiser and the size of the bizmarck style battleship, missed entirely. Tyler smiled as a set of sliding panels along her deck opened up for smaller 18 inch guns to be aimed at the lower angle.
"TAKE THE GUNS OUT! ONE salvo and we die."
The thunder roared as the behemoths of the sea were locked in a spiral with their cannons roaring. Tyler smirked as he saw a line of the powerful guns get taken out by his crew's accurate shooting as Commander Fitz was heard.
"Air support on station. Ready for tasking."
He took the radio.
"Get some bombs in the bridge on that ship, commander. We're pirating her!"
"Classic Razgriz. UNDERSTOOD!"
A set of bristol biplanes dove down from the sky and dropped their payloads on the heavily armored and defended bridge of the battleship and a few were shot down during the dive with a few more slamming headlong into the bridge itself from their pilots getting shot dead. But they accomplished their mission as the bridge took numerous direct hits before a single large scale explosion made the collassal vessel shiver. Tyler smiled widely as he saw that.
"One of her engines just blew! Alright she's dead in the water! Prepare to board!"
Two more salvos were put into the ship's deck and the grapples were thrown before the skilled players boarded the powerful warship guns blazing. Tyler had his Browning Automatic Rifle bellowing at the masses of crewmen while Rey worked her Lewis beside him. Both wearing smiles of joy and warmth on their faces. Selena, Natti, Emma, and John were guarding the ropes to Gauld with their larger machineguns while Wisp and her girls were dashing around like manic chickens with their heads chopped off firing sub machineguns and pistols. Paige, Avi, and Taylor were using bolt action rifles to drop any idiot that looked like they were giving orders from the cover of a lifeboat and Taylor was smiling at the pile of bodies leading inside the battered bridge.
"I love my job."
Tyler and Rey had swapped to shotguns for the race to the bridge. Tyler using his model 1887 and Rey her 1889 trenchgun. The taller soldier smiling as the bellows cleared several men at a time and they made swift progress up the tower.
"I love you Rey. And my GOD did I miss fighting with you beside me."
She smiled warmly as a man with a bayonet rifle was dropped.
"I missed it too, Gore. I love you too. Let's make up for lost time!"
They reached the door to the bridge and Tyler slapped a sticky dynamite brick to the thing and Rey shot it as he got clear. Then they both tossed in heavy frags before charging into the torn up bridge. They found the captain dying from numerous shrapnel wounds and Tyler didn't hesitate to pop him in the face with his shotgun. Then he took the narrow brimmed black cowboy hat from the corpse and swapped out the older one he'd had and Rey whistled as he set it.
"Damn dude. Alright. I love you too."
She tipped her own white brimmed hat to him before he found the pamphlet for the Leviathian in the captain's quarters.
"She's ours everyone."
Selena came up with a smile to the bridge.
"Fire control is operable and the cannons are loaded. Your orders?"
"Aim them for the shore and we'll finish this. This ship is now known as Heartbreak 1."
Rey laughed at that and he noted something in the fist of the captain and smiled.
"Hey Rey."
"Sup?"
He tossed her a Model 27 revolver with pearl pink furniture that matched her eyes to perfection.
"I love you."
She was all smiles at her latest revolver and hugged him hard.
"Don't forget me again. Please?"
He held her so tightly she was afraid he might crack something by accident.
"I have NEVER forgotten you, Rey. I swear to you, I haven't. I'm sorry I made you feel like that. And I will be better. I love you."
She smiled and rested her head on his chest and felt his shaking.
"OKay. I love you too, Tyler. I did it too. WE will be better."
Selena smiled as she watched the tender moment before it passed and Tyler looked out the broken window as the massive 24 inch cannons were aimed.
"All batteries....FIRE!"
The thunder was immense and the result devestating. The 24 inch shells slammed into the still active warships and the surrender came nearly IMMEDIATELY AFTER with Harla port getting handed over to the Allies. Tyler smiled as they got a whopping 150,000,000 for the capture since the merchant vessels in the bay were found to be transporting Nazerikian gold bullions. Heartbreak 1 was to be towed to Hungri port for her refit and resupply as it was the only port large enough to handle her while Tyler and the friends regrouped aboard Gauld. They gathered in the cruiser's smaller war room and he contacted Tao. Who appeared nearly instantly.
"Tyler-Sama."
"Good news. The Leviathian is ours, Tao."
She smiled.
"A glorious victory for your name, Tai-cho!"
"And the port is ours."
"MOST impressive. Are you unharmed?"
"Not a scratch. Leviathan was renamed Heartbreak 1. And needs extensive repairs as he were kinda rough on her. She'll be unavailable for the next few days and we'll attack the blockade in the mean time."
"Yes sir. all preperations are completed. And we were able to level the aircraft carriers to 5. Capacity was upgraded to 75 planes however. Less then we anticipated."
Tyler frowned.
"That makes sense. An extra 10 active launchers an d 5 reserve. That is very fair. Alright. We'll return to Hungri, pick up Elizabeth and head to the assault. It's a six day sail for us. So during this time we'll sink lesser merchant vessels and the like. YOU keep practicing."
"Understood Tai-cho. A question."
"Go on."
"What will be Heartbreak 1's fate if I may?"
"for the time being, sidelined until the results of the battle with the blockade. If we succeed in piercing their block and linking up we'll replace one of the battleships in our fleet with her. If NOT, we'll keep her as a surprise reserve."
"We will not fail, Tai-cho. On my honor as an officer."
"we will see. Anything of note to report on the floor?"
She produced a notebook.
"A few issues have arisen you might wish to consider, Tyler-Sama. The most worrying is the formation of differing factions within the Allied Players. As you are aware, my own faction is called the Rising Sun due to our homeland. There are factions for America, Russia, China, Germany, North Korea, South Korea, even a few middle eastern countries and terrorist organizations. This one floor is developing into a battlefield version of earth as we speak."
TYler frowned.
"THAT took longer then I thought. Alright. I'll make a few phone calls and get the men in the Alliance to cooperate with us."
Tao nodded.
"I have news on that matter, Tai-cho."
"Go on."
"Sir. The forces under the banners of Russia, China, Germany, and South Korea have all pledged support to our faction of the Rising Sun and are seperate divisions in our force. As it stands, the South Korean forces are assisting our Japanese fleets with pilots and gunners while Germany and Russia build their tank fleets. China is doing a bit of both at the moment."
"Numbers?"
"The entire faction is holding at 550,000, Tyler-Sama. ALL trained soldiers from the differing countries with more on the way or in training."
"Are they included in this linkup, Tao?"
"No. Not this intial linkup, Tai-cho. They request the chance to discuss another operation similar to this once the channels are secure. Germany and Russia are focusing on tanks and areial warfare with China split between land and sea and Japan and South Korea focusing entirely on the sea."
"Hmm. That's NOT a bad way to go. We'll talk further linkups once the blockade battle is concluded. one way or another."
"Hye. The next matter is the growing hostilities between the different factions outside of our own. It seems there is a great deal of finger pointing and bad blood between the American and North Korean forces while numerous terrorist groups are active in trying to make ur war that much harder."
"MAkes sense. HAve they turned to you yet?"
"They have. And are interferring with our training, grinding, and have encumbered our attempts to throw off counterassaults repeatedly."
"Try NOT to start that war, TAo. If possible."
"Understood. Let them bicker among themselves while we progress the game?"
"In not as many words. If we linkup successfully, you'll be brought to the second floor. And nearly halfway to the third. FAR out of reach of THOSE pigheaded idiots. Alright. We're setting sail for Hungri. You keep it up."
"will do, Tyler-Sama."
The screen died and Tyler nodded as he brought up Bridget.
"I heard. And they were called."
The leaders of the RAzgriz Republic countries appeared and Tyler sighed.
"we have a problem on floor one."
Balaykia nodded as she lit a cigar.
"The factions and their posturing. I have heard the rumblings from my men on the inside."
Helgia, the prime minister for Germany sighed.
"As have I. In there they CAN get as violent as they wish. And have no rules of engagement to follow."
Tyler nodded with a sigh and a headache.
"Look. I have enough to worry about with the NPC soldiers trying to kill us in here, not even I can fight a war on two fronts like this and win."
Heito nodded gravely.
"What do you need?"
"Someone to get a muzzle on those barking dogs. depending on the battle with the blockade, it wouldn't be a problem since we're far out of reach for them. But until the outcome is made clear? It's just an unneeded strain on the Alliance's forces on the floor."
Balaykia smirked.
"YOU sound more like one of US now then a mere 15 year old teenager. And you are completely correct. We need to bring those idiots to heel and let the ones actually working to get OUT of the game breathe. And I apologize for my men's inability to aid int eh sea battle."
Tyler chuckled as Helgia was about to say the same.
"They're preparing for the future land battles, Balaykia. Which is NOT A BAD IDEA. One divison works on the frontline ADVANCING said frontline, one divison works to reinforce it's strength and cover weaknesses until they reach the frontline, while the reserves practice and get even better. It's a rather efficent revolving door."
Hing of China chuckled.
"It is indeed. And those in the machine never overexert either. Which has crippled more campigns then you know."
TYler nodded as they let the port in Gauld.
"So what do we do about those idiots in here? I have my hands full with the current mission and to be honest I am NOT their damn babysitter."
Queen Elizabeth chuckled with a knowing light in her eyes as she looked at him.
"I think we veterans of the game can do something to aid you, Tyler. After all, the Four Golden Rules state NEVER START SOMETHING YOU ARE UNPREPARED TO FINISH. England's SaS forces were busy practicing with long forgotten kit and tactics, but will be diving to join Tao's Rising Sun faction."
"It'll be kinda cool rolling out in a Churchill with proper brits."
They chuckled at that one and Heito nodded.
"WE will handle those idiots on floor one. YOU focus on what's ahead of you."
"Gotchya. All I needed."
The screens vanished and Tyler smiled as they headed out to sea.
"Alright. Next bit."
He retook Gauld's wheel and the cruiser left the port of Harla on it's way back to Lisana. Selena passed hm a cigeratte while Rey kept watch on the horizon.
"So we're retrieving Elizabeth and setting sail for the blockade."
"That's the plan. Be honest I WANT it to succeed. If it doesn't we'll never get passed floor 5. No matter NOW good we are."
The soldier blonde nodded as she looked towards the still visible shore for her watch.
"Heartbreak 1 was a lucky find, Tyler. What'll we do with her?"
"For the time being shelf her. Elizabeth is the higher level ship and the one we understand best. If the linkup is successful, I'll give her to Tao as her flagship."
"rewarding your direct subordinate with a prized warship for her efforts in battle. NOW you're a world leader."
"Good. Rey?"
"All clear. A pod of whales, but nothing special."
"We'll most likely get the update once we return to port. Selena?"
"Clear. A few towns and villages though. They worth anything?"
"Target practice and that's all. If this was still a videogame we could explore them and see what kinda sidequests they had."
Tyler looked ahead as John's voice came over the radio.
"Ammo and food were topped off before we left port, Tyler. And fuel as well."
"Good. No hits taken?"
"None. which is rather amazing."
"Heartbreak 1 got hit hard by those mines. and since it's so BIG, it couldn't really touch us because of it either."
The lone ship sailed at a steady pace of 20 knots and Tyler smiled as he and Rey headed to their room and he kissed her.
"I love youj Rey."
She smiled as they laid in bed together.
"I love you too, Tyler."
He smiled and kissed her deply before they settled down for the night


AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
DAY 26
RANK: ADMIRAL
FUNDS: 25,000,000




Tyler woke to the sight of Rey asleep beside him in the bed and his arm around her waist and the pair curled in on each other. The soldier smiled as he hugged her and leaned in her ear.
"I love you, Rey."
She woke with a shiver and smiled at her boyfriend.
"I love you too, Tyler."
He stroked her long golden hair lovingly and kissed her tenderly before they showered together where he did her hair for her again. Rey smirked as she looked down at her other patch of fur.
"I need to shave. I guess hair grows in here."
"It does actually. AND you still grow as out there."
"THAT is a VERY cool trick."
"VERY. Perhaps Selena can help?"
She smiled.
"I'll ask her after."
"Hey. I'll give you a backrub later."
She looked at him with a lifted eyebrow and he chuckled.
"Love you too, Rey."
The pink eyed blonde sighed with a fond smile.
"Idiot. I'd love one."
He kissed her again and they got dressed before walking to the bridge where the busty blonde girlfriend leaned in Selena's ear. Tyler smiled as Selena nodded with her own smile.
"I'd be happy to, Rey. Tyler?"
"I know. Nothing."
"GOOD."
He chuckled as he looked to his right out a window...
"What the?"
And blinked at the sight of a floating ship nearby. Selena came over with a pair of binoculars explaining.
"We spotted her about two hours ago actually. She's an aircraft carrier and from the look of her is abandoned. That deck is pretty battered and from the look of her hull hit a reef."
Tyler took the binoculars to scout the massive bulk before he blinked again.
"What the? That ship's covered in blood. All hands to the bridge. I think we found another one."
GAuld was at anchor beside the nearly 900 foot long ship and Wisp frowned as she used a higher powered telescope to scout the exposed railings and walkways. The flight deck itself was unable to be seen due to the height of the overall vessel compared to Gauld. Tyler frowned hard as he saw the open bulkhead doors and bloodstained walkways.
"Nazi Zombies on an aircraft carrier everyone?"
Rey looked at him in half shock, half excitement.
"That it so AWESOME and terrifying I don't even know where to start."
Selena did not take her eyes off the onimous vessel as she spoke.
"What do we do?"
Tyler frowned.
"I want to board her. If we clear this challenge, we get another aircraft carrier next to free. Mere bullrts cost next to nothing. Plus let's not forget. the LAST TIME we cleared a zombie challange we got a WW2 tank......no freakin way."
His eyes flashed now with idea and he looked to the bow of the immense vessel before a long, slow smile appeared on his face.
"LAdy Enterprise herself."
Rey, Wisp and Selena gasped at the legendary name and John looked at the new determination on Tyler's face.
"You will take that risk?"
"Absolutely. The Big E. That ship is a LEGEND, John. She is the SINGLE SHIP that was indespensible to the United States in the war of the Pacific. Okinawa, Iwo Jima, Midway, EVERY MAJOR SEA BATTLE DURING THAT WAR, SHE WAS THERE. We NEED that ship. I WANT that ship. I am TAKING IT. Rey."
"Always. we are NOT leaving without her."
Wisp loaded her shotgun and Selena smiled as she loaded her own dual 1887 shotguns.
"NO we are NOT."
"What they said. We'll do this alone if we have to."
Tyler smiled as he pumped his trenchgun.
"We four will take her. Britbitch, take over."
"Gotchya."
"Let's go get our girl, Rey."
The four raiders went to the deck with grapples and Tyler smiled wiely with excitement as they climbed the ropes to the battered flight deck of the iconic carrier. Once aboard the friends were faced by a massive horde of shambling zombied crew. Tyler smiled as he dropped an ammo box behidn him.
"we got a helluva mess to clean ladies. LIGHT EM UP!"
And with a mass of bellows the war to reclaim Enterprise form the dead began. Tyler smiling widely as the hordes of undead monsters charged with laughter and glowing eyes while his shotgun accounted for several a time. Then he slammed four shells at a time to reload the thing while Wisp swapped to the beefy MG18 light machinegun varient and opened up with a 200 round belt. Selen had traded her 1887s for a lewis gun and slammed a 97 round drum on the thing and was aiding in the mower. Rey was smiling widely as she had her own customized Lewis up.
"I'll take Illustrious Tyler!"
"I love you too, Rey. We'll find em!"
"Ya fuckin right we will! I want Unicorn!"
"I'll take Prince of WAles, Belfast, and Hornet."
"We'll share Javelin and Laffey."
He smiled.
"And trade Aynamni."
They kissed as their guns kept firing and the flight deck horde were wiped out. Once the deck was silent the friends reloaded and tyler looked at the blood encrusted tower of the ship.
"We'll head for the tower. Challange must be to reach the tower and claim the pamphlet from the boss. Let's move Azur Lane."
They chuckled and moved towards the unmistakable tower stepping around the piles of bodies and half eaten corpses of defenders. Tyler looked at them curiously.
"Ya know something? It'd be pretty freakin cool if these challanges had some kinda mystery to them. Like say we had to clear them and travel from floor to floor to unravel the reason the zombies were created, HOW THEY WERE CREATED, why and how they overran their placements and the like. Be kinda cool."
Rey chuckled.
"That WOULD be sick, Tyler. Oh! Oh you want be AWESOME?"
"Enterprise herself was a ingame NPC for her ship?"
"ABSOLUTELY. I mean COME ON! Their SHIPS are HERE."
Tyler chuckled.
"I DON'T THINK they are since we HAVE Queen Elizabeth, Rey."
"OOOH DAMMIT! That'd been EPIC! And a serious way to collab."
TYler chuckled at that one as Wisp smirked.
"You SURE she's not able to be activated?"
Elizabeth's pamphlet was taken out at that and Tyler went to the search icon and typed in Azur Lane. A result appeared and he smiled.
"Rey, I fucking love you. Wisp? Eh. You're a dirty knock off."
"OOOOH you SMUG fuck! that was a GOOD one and what'd ya find?"
He smiled as he looked at the empty cube slot in the pamphlet.
"We'd have to find a memory cube to activate her human form."
They looked at him and Rey smiled.
"So we have a quest to undertake. Good."
"Enterprise first."
"OOoooF COURSE. I can't WAIT to get TANKED with BELFAST!"
"I wanna go partyin with Hornet, Yorktown and Enterprise."
"I want a hug from Unicorn."
"I want to sleep with Illustrious."
"WE will do that TOGETHER."
"We'll do lots a things together, Rey. I love you, and wherever you go, whatever it is you'll do, I will be RIGHT THERE beside you."
She smiled with sparkling pink eyes as Wisp and Selena whistled as Tyler took his dear girlfriend in his arms with a frightening intensity.
"I love you, Rey."
"I love you too, TYler. BEST. ONE. YET!"
"I've been saving that one for the best time."
She chuckled and they refocused on the hunt at hand. Tyler looked at the planes on the deck and smiled.
"Looks like they're all monowings from the first world war mixed with bristols and a few bigger planes. I can see us having to pay to upgrade the planes to the current era."
Selena nodded as she looked at the iconic tower.
"And the electronics too. I can tell already these are all in era equipment. But hey, Enterprise is a GREAT carrier."
"Bitch please. she is STILL a viable ship TODAY. Why do ya think they built her TWICE?"
They chuckled at that one as they approached the bulkhead door leading inton the tower....only to find it blocked by piles of wreckage from an upper floor explosion. Tyler looked at the hole and smirked as he saw no way to cheat.
"That'd be too easy. Come on. And good LUCK sleeping tonight ladies."
They chuckled at that and went to the second door that WASN'T blocked. Tyler had his trenchgun up as they entered the creaking ship and he smirked as he saw how dark it was.
"TAcs on."
Their flashlights were turned on and the lights illuminated a horrific mess. The walls were crusted with dried blood and viscera while the floor was covered in spent shell casings and bodies of both zombie and crew. Tyler chuckled as he pulled a colt and shot a zombie in the head....and set off a rushing wave of undead flesh addicts coming from the hallway.
"Drop em."
The powerful shotguns opened up and the new horde were put down by the powerful buckshot artists. Tyler smiling as they moved through the mess inside with extreme caution.
"This game is going to be a NIGHTMARE in October. And I CANNOT be more excited."
They girls smirked at that as a child's giggle was heard from a sealed room beside them and Tyler looked at it.
"Take the dare ladies?"
Rey smirked as he produced an antitank bundle.
"Let's."
Wisp cracked the door open to reveal a small girl sitting in the room looking at the door with tears on her face and blood on her naked body.
"Mommy?"
Tyler pulled the pin and tossed the grenade into the room before they pinned the door shut as the now inhumanly screaming creature was blown to high hell by the power grenade.
"Limpet?"
"No. it LIVES yes."
The door was opened and they found a pile of loot sitting on the singed floor and Tyler smirked as he saw a long rifle sitting on the floor.
"Kar98K. MINE. ALL mine."
The girls chuckled at that as the stuff was taken and they kept mvign through the tight corridors and raised doorways of the aircraft carrier. Tyler smiled as he took point and they came to a set of stairs. One flight leading upward into the tower, the other leading into the bowels of the ship.
"We'll go up."
Rey smirked.
"Since we ARE doing this for the loot AND the experience,"
"And since we ARE oversupplied for such a heavy fight, we can afford the risk. Sides. There'll be some SERIOUS loot for this shit."
and so they went up. Every landing was decorated in hellish scenery with bullet ridden zombie corpses far outnumbering the corpses of the n\crew and defenders. Tyler shook his head as he saw the number of men that had died in corners.
"Rule number one of any zombies mode, WATCH THE CORNERS."
Rey smirked as she looked at him.
"What was YOUR most common fuckup, Gore?"
"Me? Oddly enough it was getting lost."
".....of course it was."
"And WHY is HE on POINT then?"
"Wisp, at this point? Just go with it. Seriously. My time with Tyler has taught me anything? DON'T THINK ABOUT IT TOO MUCH. Or he WILL drive you insane."
Rey sighed at Selena's VERY good point as they came to the top of their current flight of stairs to be faced with a long hallway that seemed to lead towards the bridge door.
"I love him too. Does that make an idiot? Or just low standards?"
Tyler kissed her without missing a beat.
"It makes you even MORE."
She smiled as Selena sighed.
"Okay. I did NOT miss the lovey dovey CRINGE. GET a room you two."
"we will."
"Later."
Wisp sighed in exasperation.
"Shameless IDIOTS."
TYler chuckled as he kissed Rey again and she smiled at the affection before they headed down the one way hallway with the soldier in the lead. They passed a few more empty rooms before they found an auxillary meeting room where a tape recorder sat beside a man in a white uniform in a captain's hat surrounded by piles of undead and crew corpses. Tyler noted the man held a gun in his mangled hand and he took it.
"Huh. a colt navy revolver."
Rey smiled sweetly and he passed it to her without looking at her.
"Thank you!"
"Love you too. I spoil you, ya know that?"
"Yup! Teehee!"
He patted her with a helpless smile as Selena and Wisp laughed at the scene. Then Tyler hit play on the recorder.
"What the hell are these things?! GREG NO! This is captain Anderson of USS Enterprise to any listening to this recording. HELL HAS COME FOR US! we will do what we can but we'll be overrun any minute now! We raided an outpost in the Nazerick supplyline and found an old bunker completely encrusted in blood and bulletholes. We went inside. And found hell itself. The coordinates are 0.2.13.455. It only took ONE of those things to overrun our ship. When it kills, they join. PLease. DESTROY THE BUNKER!"
The recording shattered and Tyler smiled as it was added to his duffelbag as intel.
"Okay. THAT is kinda cool. And I know that grid."
Selena nodded.
"It's that island we stationed at after assaulting the merchant convoy. We'll check it out?"
"Absolutely. This one'll be a multifloor quest with a massive payout in the end. Alright, let's get this done."
THe friends nodded and fought their way back down the cramped hallway to the stairs and went down this time. Rey smiled as she looked around the enclosed spaces and saw the size of the hallways.
"What'll we do with Enterprise, Tyler?"
"We'll keep her for OUR fleet, Rey. Same with Elizabeth."
"You take Enterprise?"
"we'll fight that war later."
"GOOD. I want her."
He kissed her deeply and she smiled on reflex before they found themselves in the bowels of the ship on a far side of the packed solid with zombies mess hall. TYler sighed as he pulled his Lewis.
"Drop em ladies."
THe ladies smirked at the way he said that and the fireworks began with the horde of undead getting hammered hard. TYler smiled as the last of gthe horde fell.
"These are kinda fun."
Wisp chuckled as she reloaded her shotgun.
"They are. And it's kinda cool cleaning out an aircraft carrier floor by floor of zombies."
"It'll be even MORE epic with Second World War kit. I for one wanna bulldoze a zombie horde with a tiger."
They chuckled at that one as tey moved through the mess hall and up another flight of stairs near the reat. Selena smiled as she looked at a compartment number.
"we're approaching the bridge, Tyler."
"Switch to heavy assault and antitank. Odds are there's something big in the main room."
THe girls swapped to machineguns with large belts and slotted antitank grenades and charges in easy reach before Tyler went to the last door at the top of the stairs and kicked it open. They were faced by a pair of 10 foot tall creatures made entirely of human body parts with ne being clearly male from the human arm it had for a penis and the other female from it's mouth slit and bloated breasts. Tyler smirked as he saw the hulking things.
"Kill em both and Enterprise is ours again."
The creatures roared at them in a mass of screaming human voices and the girls threw a set of sticky dynamite charges at their feet while emptying their machineguns into them as Tyler pulled the switch and hit the lever. The blasts tore holes in the floor and ceiling while also knocking the legs of the male out. REy appeared with a limpet charge and slammed it onto the thing's head before jumping clear before a round from Selena's rifle set the thing off. A twenty foot hole was blown in the floor of the bridge with a larger hole in the windows around the blast. The male creature exploded into a pile of loot while Tyler gunned the female creature down with Wisp tossing grenades. The things died and Tyler smiled as he found the pamphlet for the ship laying neatly on an untouched console....far to the right of the action. Rey smiled as she finished loading the weapons and loot in her bag.
"Set! And we got a few goodies this time around, Tyler."
"Alright. I got the pamphlet. Enterprise is mine. We'll return to port and pick up Elizabeth."
They left the ship through the now magically able to be traversed tower through formerly blocked areas to return to Gauld. John looked at the smiling raiders as they returned to the bridge.
"A success?"
"Utter and complete with a mass of loot and weapons. Enterprise is ours now. We'll leave her as a retrieval team will collect her."
The heads nodded and Emma looked at him curiously.
"what kinda weapons did we get this time, Tyler?"
"Well. Another set of in era rifles, a Kar98K I claimed, A Lee-Enfield No.4 rifle, a voucher for a free upgrade, a mass of ammo and about 50,000,000 for the challange."
"Wow."
"Yeah. And we also got a lead on another challange like that so after the blockade we'll hit it. Since these are good experience farms and aim training."
Neo smirked as they got moving.
"The thread leads?"
"Pretty much. These are a multifloor quest that, once we complete it, will yield IMMENSE rewards. So long as the reward is not another dildo bat."
Rey and the other gamers snorted at that justified worry with a smirk as the squad returned to Lisana Port. There they docked the cruiser and Tyler smiled as he saw Elizabeth sitting at anchor with her new tower that added some needed elegance to her frame.
"Load in and let's get this moving. It's a six day sail to the blockade."
The friends boarded their battleship and Tyler smiled as he took the now ebony wooden wheel of his ship.
"MUCH better."
Selena smiled from her spot at the navigation table.
"All the maps got updated and the electronics as well. Rey?"
"All the gauges are green and holding."
A telegraph machine beside Selena started printing out a message and once it stopped the blonde brough it over.
"The patchnotes for the first update."
Tyler and Rey nodded and he set the thing on a table.
"Let's see the damage. Fixed numerous bugs with Artificial Intelligence Aiming and thinking, updated the anticheat and did a fresh scan for cheaters, added more random events to the pool and weather generator, upated the taste simulater to more realistic traits, added more weapons and vehicles to the loot pool. Nothing too crazy."
Rey looked at the bottom.
"There's a bunch of buffs and nerfs too."
He looked.
"Looks like the ammo box got a nerf. It's got a limit of 50 reloads before it shatters. And a time limit of 5 minutes before the same. Whichever happens first. Makes sense. Hm? Wow. Looks like the MG18 took a hit. Firerate dropped from 2,400 rounds a minute to 2,000. I guess that's okay. They also buffed the damage on the P08, colt 45, and a few other small caliber handguns. Updated the weather system and fixed a bug that prevented them from spawning in. explains why we've seen nothing but sunny skies and the like."
Wisp's voice came over the radio then.
"Anything significant, Tyler?"
"Not really, Wisp. The MG18 is the only thing that really effected us. That and the weather effects. But those are more cool then a worry. The ammo box thing we all knew was coming. Medical Box was left alone."
Selena smiled.
"That makes sense. Since the game IS killing people. They say when the next update is?"
"Nope."
He then pulled Bridget up and she had her own copy.
"So far we have nothing substantial in the notes besides the weapon adjustments, Tyler."
"And those are pretty standard for their types. Most of the MGs took a hit to fire rate, which makes sense since I THOUGHT they were firing a little fast. What's the latest from the trello board?"
She looked.
"It looks like the invisible NPC glitch is a lot rarer then we thought. But a patch IS coming. An invincibility exploit was found by a player and is being worked on, plus the usual lag."
"Anything interesting?"
"A ticket was made for a buff to the renault. Seems someone thinks it's a little TOO underpowered since it's supposed to be a lot faster."
"Anything about nerfs?"
"A call for the Gotha bomber to be nerfed has been making the rounds. Since it seems it can drop close to thirty bombs in a single pass."
TYler smirked.
"The Gotha is a rather decent plane. But. Is ALSO extremely easy to shoot down due to fact it's a lumbering bus n the sky. If it's seeming to be overpowered, it means the idiots they're bombing are too stupid to hit their target."
"That was the devs response. Right now the current meta for weapons is rather diverse. And the same is for vehicles."
"Any progress?"
She sighed.
"The Allied Players retook Tragonia after a hard campaign, but are struggling to get further then that. The buf to the Artificial Intelligence aiming and thinking is proving to be quite potent."
TYler smirked.
"All it did was CORRECT their aim, Bridget. Their thinking is just a buff to their reaction time. I'll try em out and see what the hell they did."
"Good. Tao's forces are stable and were reinforced by the Queen's SaS troops. The numbers are holding at 600,000."
"Good. It's a six day sail to the blockade fleet and in that time we'll be doing a dash."
"Understood. And know the deal to keep the feed on during heavy battles was broken since America is kinda at war with itself for the moment."
"Civil War?"
"NOT YET. But it's coming. HAra defected to Japan."
The group blinked and Rey smiled.
"I get to keep my mom. Yay kinda!"
Tyler put a call into Heito and the Emperor appeared with a chuckle.
"So ya heard?"
"JUST did. Hara?"
"She defected when Congress tried to have you and rey labeled as terrorists and Enemies of thr State. She told them flat out if they did so, she would leave the country. They told her that just because you kids are inside a killer videogame does NOT mean the world stops moving forward. And it does not mean proper procedure is thrown out the window. So the ruling came down and Hara was on a plane with the Nuclear Football that day."
Tyler smirked.
"The football?"
"Is now being held as ransom. If those idiots in that fancy building want it back, IN ONE PIECE, they better be ready to agree to a few things. if not, well, I'm sure we'll figure something out."
Rey smiled.
"Where's Mom now, Heito?"
"She's actually getting to know my eldest daughter right now. And yes they are in a bedroom. Seems Haro likes blondes."
The pair chuckled at that one before Tyler retook the wheel.
"Alright, all I needed Heito."
"Er, one moment, Tyler."
"The feeds?"
"If only to show the people what you do for a living. At major battles that is."
"Sure. I'll hold the killswitch."
"Absolutely."
The feed died and Bridget chuckled.
"The Vice President was sworn in as the new president and the riots are underway. Hara's defection has kinda sparked something. She is a VERY well loved leader and it's almost like Kenndy defected because of politics against his will."
"Wow. Alright, we'll get back to it, Bridget."
She smiled and the feed died and the group got back to work. Rey smiling as she got a kiss from her boyfriend.
"I guess we get to keep that blonde MILF fantasy alive."
He chuckled at her sexiness and held her tightly.
"I love you too, Rey."
She smiled and they split to handle their tasks. Taylor came in now with a paper.
"we're fully stocked on ammo and food. Same with fuel. Her range was tripled from the upgrades and so was her ammo capacity."
"Thanks Taylor. We'll be sailing into the Lion's Den again so be ready."
The blue eyed singer smiled.
"Always. And this is fun."
"Ha."
She left and the ship left port. He smiled as he pulled Tao up.
"Tyler-Sama."
"we're setting sail for the blockade, Tao. 6 days on way."
"Hy! we will be ready!"
"And on a better note? We picked up Enterprise. THAT Enterprise."
She blinked. Then smiled.
"A most wonderful ship, Tai-cho! I have heard legends of Enterprise for years! I request to see her with my own eyes!"
"She needs to be cleaned up and repaired first. She was a nazi zombie challenge."
"Oh my."
"Yeeeeah it's hardcore. And we'll see how the linkup goes. it goes well, we'll divvy up the surviving fleet and remaining ships."
"Hy. We will be waiting."
"We'll reconvene morning of day 6 for go over and final ideas."
"Understood, Tyler-Sama. We are ready."
He nodded and the feed ended. Selena smiled as she kept watch on her sector.
"This is going to be a pivotal moment for the game, Tyler. If we WIN we get half a million soldiers to back us up, if it fails, we're on our own."
Rey nodded.
"We'll need to bring our A game to get this done."
TYler smiled as he looked ahead out the windshield of his immense battleship.
"This is going to be a deciding battle for the floor too. Since NAzerick commited so many resources to blockading the fleet, a total slaughter would deal severe damage to their war machine on the floor. And that was BEFORE the damage we've been doing to their supplylines."
Selena looked at an updated map and smirked at the sheer number of blue to red.
"Most of the coastline is under Allied control, Tyler. with only the islands, Harlia, and two other ports besides on the mainland. I'd say they're getting kinda desperate."
"Most likely are, Selena. Which is why we're going back DOWN the line to keep them from mounting a lasting counteroffensive against us. If WE get bogged down, we'll start to lose the progress we'd made on the floor. That said. I AM fully expecting one or more of the ports to be retaken by the enemy. If they ARE we use them as target practice as it'll be a hellish ordeal for the Nazericks."
She nodded and Rey smiled.
"Yes we'll pay later, Rey."
She beamed happily and Selena smiled.
"I haven't forgotten Rey. Let's see to it now."
"Kay!"
Tyler kissed her as she left and the soldier was left alone at the bridge as his girlfriend had her fur trimmed with the help of Selena.
"I love her. So FREAKIN much."
The blondes returned with wet hair from their shower and Rey smiled happily as she licked her lips at her lover.
"MUCH better!"
"Sexy."
Selena chuckled as she lit a cigeratte.
"Damned kids."
The sun went down on them and the pair went to their room where Rey was pinned to the bed by her adoring boyfriend for a few hours until they dropped and she smiled at him as they cuddled.
"I love you, Tyler."
He kissed her lovingly.
"I love you too, Rey. And best sex yet."
She giggled and snuggled against him and he saw her unadorned hand and threaded his hand in hers with a smile.
"And I have an idea."
She blinked and he squeezed her hand in a telling manner. Her heartrate exploded and she smiled at him as they snuggled.
"Don't tell me anything."
"Yes Rey."
She shivered at the way he said it.
"And....higher."
"Absolutely. I love you."
"I love you too. And forgiven."
He held her tightly.
"I'll make sure you never doubt it again."
"GOOD. You're mine."
"YOU are MINE."



THE BATTLE OF THE BLOCKADE.
DAY 32.
RANK: ADMIRAL.
FUNDS: 75,000,000.




Tyler and Rey woke the day of the 6th day's sail tangled up in their arms and legs and the soldier holding his beloved girlfriend in his arms with a desperate force. Rey smiled as he kissed her awake.
"Good morning, Tyler."
"Morning Rey. You ready for this?"
"Always."
They showered together and geared up for a heavy war that day before convening in the war room. There he pulled Tao up and the purple eyed lady appeared in seconds.
"Tyler-Sama. We are ready."
He nodded and looked at the plans for the offset pincer.
"Alright. We're three hours from the blockade and all lights are doused. It's three hours till dawn and we're ready for the big day. We'll start the party, you wait until I give the word and begin yuor own assault."
"Hy. we will be victorious."
"Let's find out."
The heads nodded and Tyler took the wheel on the bridge with Rey manning the gauges while Selena aided the gunners. The sun had yet to come up and it was still dark out over the gently lapping waves as Tyler sniffed the breeze and grimaced.
"All hand,s brace. There's a hurricane heading out way. We'll be fighting in a storm for this one."
Rey groaned hard.
"OOOOF COURSE that'd be the trope!"
"Go with it, Rey. It's probably why the devs fixed the bug with the weather."
"OOOH PERFECT!"
Tyler smiled at her irritation as John's deep voice was heard from the radio.
"All cannons loaded, The AA guns are ready, and we are ready."
"Good. Engines."
"Ready to roar, Tyler."
"Elizabeth, let's get this done."
The immense battleship moved towards the line of ships keeping them from reinforcements on the floor.
Tyler smirked as the three hour sail passed surprisingly fast and the various lumps of the immense fleet were seen in the distance.
"Prey sighted."
Rey nodded as she used a sniper spotting scope to paint the enemy vessels on the reticules for the main batteries.
"I have eyes on the four battleships, Tyler. MArked."
"Good. We'll get closer and open the thunder."
Selena's voice was heard then.
"Heavy thundercloud cover rolling in Tyler. we got minutes before the first hard bang."
"Alright. Keep calm. Keep focused. DON'T PANIC. RAzgriz....LET'S GET THIS DONE THE ONLY WAY WE KNOW HOW!"
The ship was turned broadside as the enemy fleet was bracketed.
"FIRE!"
The sky exploded with an immense bang and flash of lightning that lit up the sky like daylight. The explosion accentuated by the thunder of Elizabeth's now 24 inch guns followed by the whistling of the shells as they hurtled towards their targets. Tyler watched the rounds impact and smirked as three cruisers were hit squarely in the bridge and one in the fore turret with enough force to set the magazine off. Three ships sank and he nodded.
"Good. fire at will!"
The ship came alive with heavy cannonfire as the NAzerick aircraft carriers emptied their flightdecks and scores of fighters soared into the sky. Tyler smirked as the next salvo accounted for a battleship and an aircraft carrier between them as the AntiAir batteries opened up with planes falling by the dozen due to the skilled shooters. Rey had left the bridge to assist in an AA turret and Tyler had the ship weaving through hails of return fire from the fleet while his light crew more then made up for their lack of numbers with skill and accruacy as their salvos hit their targets more often then not while the enemy fleet scored glancing blows at best. A plane crossed into the bow deck, tearing a hole in the wooden planks but did no real damage as a hard impact made the shop list.
"Hit in the centerline! Sealing the bulkhead!"
Tyler gritted his teeth as the next volley was fired and another ship taken out.
"Okay."
He hit the button and Tao appeared.
"LAUNCH!"
"HY! All ships ENGAGE! All planes ENGAGE!"
The screen died and Tyler smiled as another batch of more distant thunder rang out as fighter planes from the Rising Sun carriers appeared to engage the enemy flights. As the planes danced and jousted, the sea came alive with high waves and deep troughs as the category five hurricane slammed into the battlefleet with all the force of a storm at sea. Tyler was loving the up and down feel of the wild ocean as the cannons bellowed and planes screamed by. They rode a high wave and were gifted a towering view of the battlefield and Tyler nodded.
"FIRE!"
This volley slammed directly into a set of aircraft carriers near the back of the Nazerick lines and the powerful shells tore gaping holes in her armor and she started sinking immediately. TAo appeared on the screen as Tyler skillfully navigated the treacherous sea.
"Tai-cho. We have broken through their lines."
"Already?"
"Hy. it would appear the extra time spent leveling our ships has paid off."
"Hmm. I can see that. Alright. Proceed to phase two."
"Understood."
The screen died and Tyler looked at the remaining ships firing volleys at them and noted the number had drastically decreased.
"Tao and her fleet have broken through the lines everyone. We are proceeding to phase two."
Selena was heard frowning.
"Already?"
"They DID level their ships to 5 before attacking."
"True. And they ARE highly skilled. i guess it's a bit of both."
He shrugged as they continued battle. Another cycle of riding waves later, Tao's voice was heard on the radio.
"Tyler-Sama. we are taking formation around the Elizabeth."
He looked out a window and smirked as the Rising Sun escort ships were seen.
"Right on time, Tao. Alright. How many planes left in the sky?"
"we have two full flights, Tai-cho."
"Sitrep!"
"Hy! Only ten ships remaining of the blockade fleet, SIR!"
"Sink em. They're not interesting to me."
"Hy!"
The cannons roared and Tyler smiled as the battle was won and the thunder ceased.
"Statuses?"
Rey came in with a smile.
"A few hard hits and some light damage. No injuries."
"Love you too. Tao."
"Tai-cho. Two ships lost during the assault. Light frigates both. All hands lost. 35 planes lost as well."
"Wow. That is a surprisingly low number. Alright. Forces with you?"
Tao was quick.
"We have half the Rising Sun Players, Tyler-Sama. we will need to retreive the rest."
"Do you have the space to do so NOW?"
"Yes. We do, Tai-cho."
"Go load up the remainder of the forces and supplies. We'll then relocate to Lisana and secure that port as our homebase."
"Hy!"
Tyler smiled as the ships returned to commense the retrieval operation and he looked at Rey.
"THAT was FAR easier then it was supposed to be."
She nodded and rested her head on his shoulder.
"It was. I guess all that extra time spent grinding and practicing paid off."
"Guess so. Alright. Once the new forces are collected we'll move to the next phase."
He held her tightly as they spent the time waiting for Tao's fleet looting the flotsam from the sunken fleet. That yielded a surprising payout with a few planes, a few more tanks surprisingly enough and wads of cash. Tyler was drinking from a canteen as Tao's voice was heard again.
"Retrieval successful Tai-cho."
Tyler nodded and retook the wheel.
"Alright. we're heading for the port of Lisana. settle in. It's a 6 day sail one way."
The impressive warfleet formed up with Elizabeth in the lead flanked by two aircraft carriers and further defended by a mass of smaller ships. Tyler smiled as Bridget appeared on the screen.
"LInkup successful, Bridget."
She nodded with a smile.
"The world watched. And so did the rest of the playerbase. They'll need to retake Heulit to get off the floor and most are screaming outrage and unfairness since you didn't retake the port. And merely picked up your own forces."
"Let em bitch. They wanna do something about it, get up here then."
"Those were Balykia's words exactly. Right now the first floor is on the verge of an ingame World War between the varying factions within it. If it breaks out, Tyler, you will be alone for the entirety of the game due to it."
"I kinda figured we'd have to go this alone from the get go, Bridget. Makes no difference to me."
Rey kissed him.
"As long as we're together? I'm okay."
He smiled at her and she beamed as he hugged her.
"I love you too, Rey."
Tao's fleet returned to the Elizabeth and Tyler nodded as he retook the wheel.
"Alright. We're setting sail for Lisana. Along the way, everyone get their sea legs and rest. Once we're back in port we'll discuss the next campaign."
The japanese officer was heard on the radio.
"Hy, Tai-cho. Our heading?"
"Veer north at 30 and full ahead."
"Aye aye, Tyler-Sama."
Selena looked over from the radio.
"All ships accounted for and responding, Tyler. All registered as well with our onboard radios."
"Good. Alright. Razgriz. SET SAIL!"
The fleet of several dozen ships moved in a loose formation with the jet black Elizabeth in the front while the hurricane raged around them. Tyler smiling as he handled the wheel and Rey the instruments.
"Kinda cool fighting the sea in a storm."
The pink eyed blonde smiled at that as she looked over.
"Yeah. Kinda soothing really. What's the next step for the floor, Tyler?"
"for one, a heavy rearm and refit for the fleet. Tao gets Heartbreak 1 as her ship and we'll need to plan the next raid on Herlia Island too.....actually? We'll wait until we return to the port and I get the maps out in front of me again."
Selena frowned.
"A direct assault."
"We DO have the numbers."
"we DO. But put it aside for the time being until we have the maps out as you said. There are aspects of a War Leader I'd like to keep you from developing."
"Sure."
John's deep voice was heard from the radio.
"Ammo is at half, Tyler."
"Fuel?"
"Half as well. we will need to resupply before we return to Lisana."
He nodded and looked at Selena.
"Get a status on fuel and ammo reserves from the fleet."
"Aye, aye."
Rey went to the map of the floor now to see about locating a nearby merchant fleet as Selena looked over.
"we are holding at half reserves, Tyler. The battle took a lot."
"I figured. Rey."
"There's an island port to the east. A minor supplypoint it seems but we';d be able to resupply the fleet as it's an enemy port."
"Alright."
He looked at the island in question and nodded.
"It's a waystation on the way to the Arches. We take it we push the enemy line further away from the Arches. Plus would be able to slow the next attempt at a blockade."
He took the radio.
"All ships. Course correction. Hard to starboard bearing 45. Moving to assault supplyport for fleet resupply and rearm."
Tao's voice was heard.
"Aye, aye Tai-cho! All copy!"
The fleet moved as one towards the nearby port and Tyler smiled as he looked at Rey.
"Now THIS is kinda cool."
She laughed at that one as the pirates of the carribean theme started playing in his speakers.
"VERY cool."
The port in question was merely a supply station and surrendered as soon as the several dozen strong fleet entered it's harbor. The resupply took three full hours but ended with all ammo and fuel being completely topped off. Then they were off heading for Lisana. Tyler and Rey left the bridge and went to their room where the soldier and his girlfriend went a few rounds in the sheets before they cuddled together naked on the bed and he kissed her.
"I love you, Rey."
She smiled happily as she rested her head on his chest.
"I love you too, Tyler."
He held her tightly as the blanket was pulled up.
"I can't wait to see you do a bikini angel."
"I can't wait to fuck you again."




RETURN TO LISANA.
DAY 38.
RANK: ADMIRAL.
FUNDS: 175,000,000.


Tyler woke next to Rey on the 6th day of sailing to Lisana. His beautiful blonde haired girlfriend was sound asleep on her belly beside him with his arm around her back and he smiled as he leaned in her ear.
"I LOVE you Rey. So much."
She woke with a shiver and a smile.
"I love you too, Tyler. So much more."
He kissed her and they snuggled a moment on the bed before the pair showered together and returned to the bridge where Selena was at the wheel.
"All quiet. We'll be arriving at the port in a half hour."
He nodded as he took the thing.
"Alright. Once the ships are docked, have the leaders report to the Elizabeth's war room. we have a lot to hash out for the upcoming battles."
The heads nodded as the port appeared in the distance.
"Lisana sighted. All ships prepare to dock."
Tao's ever crisp voice was heard on the radio.
"We will be ready, Tai-cho."
He brought up Bridget and the woman advisor sighed.
"I have news."
"World war TRON?"
"World War Tron. About halfway through your trip, the first shots of a new player war were fired. Now the first floor is the sight of a three way revolving door war between the various Player Forces, the Italican army that got caught in the crossfire, and the NAzericks that hate them BOTH. NO further players will be able to reach you, Tyler. Not unless you come down here yourself to pick them up in Gliepnir."
The soldier chuckled as he looked out the window.
"That just goes to show. Even WITH a world wide crisis facing it, humanity is just NOT CAPABLE of working together for ANNNNY reason."
Bridget sighed deeply.
"We as a species have failed. When we needed a coehesive unit across all of humanity, humanity just could not get passed it's own differences. The forces involved in the war are being drecryed the world over for their intolerant ways and extreme idiocy."
Tyler's eyes flashed and Bridget smirked.
"The Alliance has already denounced them. And the leaders of the Alliance are in talks about sending in a fresh force to PUSH the bickering forces aside to allow for reinforcements to reach you on the higher floors. Once a secure line is established, the Warring FActions will be abandoned."
Tyler nodded as the fleet entered the port.
"We'll discuss this one more later, Bridget. we've entered the port."
"Understood."
The ships were docked in individual slips with Elizabeth getting her own entire yard due to the size of Tyler's own personal fleet. Once the soldiers were securely on shore, the leaders of the various factions met in the war room of the Elizabeth. The room bow being nearly filled to capacity with Tyler, Rey, Wisp, and Selena at the front of the room with their own crew at the front and Tao off to the side. Tyler pulled the various screens of maps down.
"Alright people. We need to get off the floor. And set the chain of command."
He leaned on a wall.
"I'm the TOP leader. Rey is second in command with Selena third and Wisp fourth. They've been around me the longest and have ALL been fighting beside me since the near getgo. Tao is fleet commander below us, and I'll let her pick her subcommanders."
The black haired lady bowed a little.
"I will be most careful in my choices, Tai-cho."
He nodded.
"Good. On land it'll be easier since we'll more or less be fighting in tanks and the like so we'll go from there. Now."
He tapped the port of Harliet.
"This is the main port of Nazerik on this floor. If we take it, we advance to the next floor. Problem is just how well defended it is. It's got 30 twenty-four inch guns, 20 sixteen inch guns, 10 sets of Antiair flak guns, several dozen ships, and a garrison of close to 45,000 men all to defend it. We could attack it RIGHT NOW. And with our levels, we'd win."
Selena took the podium now.
"I am advising him against a direct assault for a few reasons. One. We already have our plan and thus far has been working. Two. It would be an unnessecary meat grinder with immense casualties on BOTH sides. And 3. I DO NOT want Tyler to turn into the War commanders we are all used to dying under. Right now he is an accomplished commander, but still remembers what it's like on the frontline."
A blonde haired lady with piercing blue eyes and pale skin sighed in a heavy accented b reath.
"That be a virtue, knowing what it be like on the front with the grunts. Capytan Tyler. What is our next goal?"
He smiled as he tapped another port.
"Our next step is this port here. Heulia. Note it's position on the map ladies and the rest."
TAo blinked.
"Tai-cho. It is in the direct center of the game map."
"exactly. Heulia is a KEY link in the Nazerick supplylines for the floor. If we take it, we can cut off literally HALF THE MAP FROM THE MAIN PORT. we do this, the flagship Indominus will attack the fleet directly. We take the Indominus, we can attack Harliet since her defenders' spirits will be on the verge of buckling entirely."
Rey took up the thread now.
"Once Harliet is ours, we'll advance to the third floor. And brace. It's a Winter floor. Black Forest."
A mass of shivers went up and the same blonde speaker smirked.
"Tch. That be a mere chill compared to Siberia's icy embrace."
Tyler lit a cigeratte with a chuckle.
"I can't WAIT to get you Russians back in the snow. Something tells me it'll be PURE intimidation."
The soldiers chuckled at that one as Tyler looked at the map.
"We have our battleplan for this floor. Now. Tao."
"Sir."
He looked at her.
"Pick a crew. Heartbreak 1 is your flagship. we'll keep the Elizabeth and the Enterprise."
She nodded with a new vigor.
"I will serve you to the day you die, Tyler-Sama. I will pick the bEST."
"No offense? My crew's the best."
She smiled at that.
"They are at that."
Tyler looked at the map.
"Hmm. We'll take a three day break and let the men take a breath. Then we'll go for another hard push. We pushed the enemy lines too far back from the port for a counterattack to come anytime soon so we have time. So long as we KEEP the initiative, we'll be off this floor in a mere few weeks."
He looked at the rest.
"Look to your equipment and vehicles. Do oddjobs, grind, whatever. Three days. Then a hard push. Dismiss."
The group left and Tyler called Bridget again.
"The ruling from the Alliance on the Threeway War is to let them kill each other for the time being. The Alliance is calling muster on their militaries and putting them through WW1 era trainings until you reach the third floor. Then a mass invasion of the game world will begin with but one objective. To break through the idiots and reach floor two. From there, the forces will need to be retrieved for floor three. But, the general consensus is that wouldn't be too much of a hassel as by that point you'll be PRETTY overpowered for either floor."
Tyler smiled at that.
"By that point we'll be terminators in our own right."
Bridget smirked at the reference before she sighed again.
"So for the time being you are on your own up there, Tyler. AGAIN."
"It's fine. I more or less expected it since the get go."
He kissed Rey and she smiled at the affection as the soldier looked at the advisor.
"we'll get back to it, Bridget. Let the world know that while the rest of the player base has been dicking around, I and my crew will have cleared TWO floors while the rest are stuck on the first."
She nodded gravely.
"I will do so."
The screen died and Tyler looked at the collection of maps on the wall and Selena stood beside him.
"Looking for Nazerick's reply?"
"That and building ur backup plan if the supply line cut falls through."
The blonde captain nodded as she looked at the wall. Rey smiled as she pointed to an island ABOVE Haliet.
"That one looks important, Gore."
"It is, Rey. as a backup supplypoint. We take it we can attack merchant fleets bringing resupply to the Nazerick. We'll hit it after we attack the port. Right now there is no reason we shouldn't be able to take it. It'll be nice having Elizabath crewed the right way for once."
Selena chuckled as she lit a cigarrete.
"That it will. We'll be able to focus on the cannons and defenses."
Tyler nodded and went to the bridge where he set the pamphlet for the ship out.
"She's a level 15 now. And we have 175,000,000 to play with. we'll put her in for another mass upgrade. Better armor on her decks and bands, better supplies, a better tower, more antiair defenses, and we'll add the plane catapalt too."
Selena nodded as she looked.
"Upgrade the sleeping quarters as well. A good night's rest is paramount on any campaign."
"AND the kitchens."
"You're thinking! That'll be 75,000,000. And will take all her upgrade slots for the time being."
"It will. Which is why I'll sink some cash into my monowing."
He set the pamphlet out.
"THAT is a level 25. Better engine, wings, controls, guns and bombs. All told it'll cost 500,000 and that'll make it able to keep up with anything in that sky at the moment. Our tanks are set since they haven't been leveled up in a while and the same with our guns. Gliepnir needs upgrading."
He set the pamphlet for their armored train out and Rey tapped the coal tender.
"we need to upgrade the engine and firebox, Gore. Those were our most common problem."
"And upgrade the thing for winter combat as well. Iron Steed we'll use for a dual assault while Gleipnir is our mobile command unit. That'll set us back 2,500,000. I'll also upgrade the command car with better bunks, better shower, food and kitchens. Next is the cars available for the train. Another artillery car packing a 16 inch gun, another machinegun car for 40 shooters, a better antiair car....oh. Oh that's cool."
He looked at Selena.
"I can get a medical car. Like a mobile hospital. with it on the line we can revive fallen soldiers like with Candice an me so long as we have the needles on hand."
That made her smile.
"Good. Get two."
"One is our current limit and I'll also upgrade the medical bay in Elizabeth. Oh, Rey? We'll play with Candice, Lily and Gloria tonight."
she smiled.
"NPCs are FINE. PEOPLE are NOT."
"Love you too, Rey."
She smiled triumphantly and Selena sighed with a smile.
"and I miss out again. Dammit."
They chuckled as Tyler put in the orders for the upgrades. The price tag was 150,000,000 in total. Then he went to the job board for their tanks and smiled as he saw the highest rated one was a mere 5 star. An assault on an enemy supply depot. He looked at Rey and she smiled.
"I'll get Wisp, Selena and one more."
"Tao."
"Sure."
Tyler then went to pick out a tank for their crew as Tao came over with a salute.
"Tai-cho."
"Hey Tao. We're looking to stay busy and put some work into our tanks."
"I will not disappoint."
"Ha. Relax. we're out for some fun."
She smiled smally at that as he stopped in front of Big Bertha. Their MK VI.
"We'll take you out this time. I'll take a cannon, Selena the commander chair, Rey drives, Wisp on loader and you'll be the other gunner, Tao."
"I NEVER miss."
"Ha. This is also part recon op too since most of the land mass hasn't been explored yet. There could be literally ANYTHING out there."
The girls arrived and Tyler passed the bill around. Wisp chuckled.
"A classic and a VERY easy run. We'll load in."
Tyler climbed through the sponson hatch and noted the shells were fully stocked. Selena took her spot in the commander hatch and the girls all got comfy before Rey fired up the engine and they were moving. Tyler smiled as he panned the cannon around.
"Now this is gonna be fun in a tiger or a panzer."
Tao smiled as she looked over from her spot.
"Tyler-Sama, I completely agree. and my tank is the Chu-ha."
"Nice. Mine is the Panzer IV."
The japanese commander smiled.
"Panzor VOR!"
"Miporin."
"I LOVED that one."
Tyler chuckled as they rolled out of the city.
"I have it in my collection. On slow days we binge anime in the war room."
Tao chuckled.
"Witchblade?"
"Cubed, cursed, curious?"
"I submit."
"Omai wa ne shinderiu."
"NANI?"
Rey smirked and looked over her shoulder at her flirting boyfriend.
"Tyler."
"Weebs unit."
"GOOD. ANSWER."
Wisp chuckled as she looked out her hatch.
"Rey's sure tightened her leash lately. And my GOD is it hilarious."
Rey smiled sweetly.
"He's MY boyfriend. NOT YOURS. GET your own."
Tyler just smiled as he looked out the scope of his sponson rather then inspire Rey to a murder. Selena chuckled as she looked at him.
"Smart man."
The tank rattled on with it's mission until they crossed a hill and were faced with a small town that served as the supply outpost. Tyler nodded as he pulled a set of binoculars.
"That's the place. My count is 500 men, 15 tanks, that armoured car, and what looks like three 105 artillery guns. we'll take the guns and the tanks out and go from there ladies."
They nodded and the cannons were loaded. Tyler aimed for the larger building that served as the commander's post and smirked.
"Fire!"
The twin 7 pounder guns bellowed and the rounds arced into their targets. Tao had aimed for the artillery while Tyler put a round through the window on the stone house. The result saw the house's roof explode along with the artillery guns.....and nothing else happened. Tyler blinked as no alarms were sounded, no men were seen running to respond, nothing.
"Waaaait what is this?"
The artillery gun's fire went out and the smoke from the command post disapated. Still no reaction from the outpost. Selena frowned.
"I don't like this."
Tyler nodded as he looked at Rey.
"Swap out, Rey. There is something VERY WRONG here."
She nodded and he took the controls as Tao looked over from her screen.
"The army is on alert, Tai-cho. Your orders?"
"Hmm. We're moving in to investigate. Be ready for a mad dash to support."
"Hy!"
Selena had her rifle ready as Tyler moved their tank into position at the end of the street with a cautious feel.
"Be VERY careful Tyler. If this outpost was deserted, there's a reason for it."
"Oddly enough? I am thinking a surprise Zombie event. Say the force was overrun by undead hordes before they could send for help."
"If that's the case,"
"We'll have the army do a sweep AFTER we confirm the truth. MAss desertions ARE common in war where the leadership leaves their soldiers to die."
The soldier rolled the tank slowly towards the town's main street keeping an eye out for mines and antitank measures....only to notice something as they drew closer.
"The town got attacked by something, Selena."
The blonde nodded as she saw the spatterings of blood on the walls and bullet ridden doors.
"Something feral too. Looks like when we found Enterprise."
Tyler nodded as they entered the town line.
"Rey, Tao, put rounds in those buildings there and there. They're the barracks."
"Got it."
"Hy."
"FIRE."
The cannons bellowed and the sound echoed throughout the town as the explosions shock the shutters in many buildings. The two buildings lost a wall each. That in turn set off a mass moan from a horde of zombies now POURING out of the buildings to attack the lone tank. Tyler smirked as he saw this.
"LIGHT em up!"
The guns opened up as he backed the tank over another pile of zombies before parking the thing and pulling his colts to shoot out of the driver's hatch. The town had maybe 15 buildings and all of them were spilling zombies. From above it seemed as if a large flood of black were rushing the lone tank and Tyler noted many of the zombies bore wounds from other zombies.
"The garrison was attacked by zombies and turned. Not bad for a surprise event."
Rey chuckled as she sent her latest 6 pounder shell through a mass of the undead.
"And a clever twist. we just expected another massecre of enemy forces. Well. we got our massecre."
Tyler chuckled as he reloaded his colts.
"We did indeed. Shellcount!"
Wisp chuckled.
"Still at 3/4s!"
Selena chuckled as her Lewis dropped zombies by the dozen.
"Give it a half hour then ask again."
Tao smiled as her latest shell left a path of destruction.
"Target practice."
The zombies didn't stand a chance and once the last was put down Tyler rolled the tank over their corpses and into the town proper.
"We'll claim an artillery gun for ourselves this time around. Same with any tanks we think are pretty. Loot and resupply."
The heads nodded and the tank was parked. Tyler went to the remains of the commander's room and found the dead man with a pile of zombies around his eaten corpse. And smiled as he saw the revolver in his fist.
"A colt lightning. Rey'll love it."
He put the green revolver in a holster and found some documents on the zombie attack.
"So they found an unknown corpse on the beach during a routine exercise and brought it back for examination. The thing then came back to life and bit a medic. And so it went. I guess it came from the Enterprise. Which means there are more of these type outposts along the shore. That's a cool thread."
He left the room and found Rey waiting outside with a smile. He smiled as he kissed her and slid her latest revolver into her belt.
"I love you, Rey."
She looked and smiled happily.
"A colt Lightning? Yay! I love you too!"
He patted her with a smile as she passed him a pamphlet.
"The tanks were the same as what we have already. This is for the artillery gun."
"Thanks Rey. And it looks like this place got overrun by a single zombie from the Enterprise."
"Makes sense. We looted the place and are ready to go."
They left the outpost and returned to the port where they got their 2,500,000 payment. Tyler looked at the level of the tank and smiled.
"She leveled up to 4. Makes sense."
Tyler set the pamphlet back in his duffal bag and loked at Rey as she came up.
"Now we got three days. Bender?"
The pink eyed blonde smiled.
"I'd prefer staying busy. Let's take a further out job."
The lovers went to the nearby job board where the Soldier looked at the options.
"everything on this board's either a four star or a 2 star. Haven't seen a skull in a while or even a 5 star job. This one's a supply transport to the next port. 50,000 payout with a three day drive."
Selena came over then and looked at the bill in question.
"It's merely a supply run?"
Tyler nodded.
"We're overpowered for the floor as is, Selena. We're not gonna see anything higher an a five star until we reach floor three or attack Harlina. Even that's a mere 1 skull job."
The blonde captain sighed at that one and looked at the board.
"Stick to the plan and we'll be fine."
"Yeah. Kinda tired of seeing nothing but saltwater."
She and Rey chuckled at that one with the girlfriend kissing him.
"I feel it too. we'll get it done right, Tyler."
He smiled and they took the supply run. Wisp appeared like magic.
"So we're delivering trucks to Hungri port. An easy run."
"When we get back it'll have been three days. We'll take our crew as we're used to this."
"Sure."
Tyler took the bill and the friends loaded the trucks themselves before the Soldier took the commander's seat in their Bis. Rey, Wisp, Selena, Paige, and Emma manning the rest of the positions while the ten truck convoy was guarded by their tanks. Once the friends were loaded in they got moving. Tyler had the map of the floor out and looking at the sail from Lisana to Heulia and smirked.
"Hey, Selena."
"See something else?"
"That bunker side quest island is on route to the next port."
Rey smirked.
"So we'll hit that too."
"Absolutely. We'll follow these breadcrumbs up through the floors. After that we'll hit the port."
He then traced a finger up the map to Hara port.
"And from there it's a three day sail to Hara.....there's an idea."
Selena blinked.
"Lightning strikes twice?"
"Yup. we'll take the port and swing IMMEDIATELY into the sail to hit the main port. Or we split the fleet. I take a detachment to hit Hara, and Tao leads the assault on Heulia. We've the numbers for mass assaults like that."
Tao frowned at the idea.
"Tyler-Sama. i am honored by the trust. yet splitting the force in such a manner runs the risk of cut off. Say you take the port and we are unsuccessful for a reason, we will have merely lengthened our time on the floor."
He nodded.
"That was my worry, Tao. Yet at the same time? If the assaults are launched at the SAME TIME, the Nazericks would be VERY hardpressed to launch anything even RESEMBLING counteraction. You'd have Heartbreak 1 and we'd take Elizabeth. Once Elizabeth was sighted in their port, the Nazericks would throw EVERYTHING THEY HAD at her to sink her. So in turn would pull resources....there's another idea."
He smirked and looked at selena.
"Let's pull a drive by."
She blinked.
"Show up, fire a few volleys, and RUN?"
"JUST to piss them off. we swing arounf and attack Hueliet then have the second fleet do the SAME THING and run. They return to Heuliet and resupply as WE complete the clock and attack for REAL. The time table involved would put Tao's fleet in perfect position for heavy support and a surprise reserve once we're on shore."
Rey chuckled.
"THAT one is WAAAAY overcomplicated Gore. Like WAAAAY too complicated. just stick to the plan."
"Yes Rey."
She beamed smugly as the rest of the ladies chuckled at the exchange. Selena shook her head with a smile as she looked out her hatch.
"Lovey dovey idiots."
Tyler smiled at that as he looked at the map again. He closed it and reopened it for a refresh and tilted his head.
"Hm."
Wisp smirked.
"See something ELSE?"
"Indominus is on the floor now. No way in hell is she not. And since she's so BIG there's only a few select ports that can handle her. Hungri and Lisana are two. Hara is another. But going off this? From the port's we've seen? Those were IT. They were the ONLY ports able to berth such a massive battleship safely."
Selena blinked as she saw his train of thought.
"You think she's been bled."
"Along with her fleet. Which is why we haven't seen them besides Heartbreak 1. They're all stuck at Hara. and when we take Hueliet, we'll have pushed the frontline all the way to their front door. And they'll respond in kind."
The heads nodded and Tyler looked out of his hatch.
"HAra will either be the most intense battle of the floor, or just another day in TWOG. I'm betting a bit of both."
They nodded at that and Paige shivered.
"Anyone else NOT looking forward to snow warfare?"
They chuckled at that one as the convy moved along. Rey climbed into the hatch beside her boyfriend and he held her tightly as they went. She smiled and he kissed her lovingly.
"NOT in a moving TANK you two lovebirds."
The lovers chuckled at Selena's dry tone before refocusing on the road ahead. Convoy stopped for the night alongside the rpad and Tyler played with Rey in their tent for a few hours before laying in each other's arms.
"Good night, Rey. I love you."
"Good night, Gore. I love you too."


ONE SUPPLY TRIP LATER.
DAY 44.
RANK: ADMIRAL.
FUNDS: 35,000,000.


Tyler and Rey smiled as they returned to Lisana port. The supply run having been utterly uneventful for the friends aside from nightly sex. The Soldier smiled as they rolled into port.
"Alright. All leaders report to Elizabeth for the Final Preperation for launch."
The heads nodded and tanks parked. Then the various leaders of the Razgriz Army convened aboard the Elizabeth. Tyler tapped the centeral port of Heuliet in the war room.
"Alright. Sanya, what's the status of the other troops?"
A tall, blonde haired blue eyed Russain beauty smirked from her seat. Her voice a soft breath.
"Commander. ALL troops are well rested and eager to continue battle."
"Good. Tao."
"Hy! All ships are green and freshly resupplied."
"Alright. Wisp."
"All planes and pilots ready to kick some ass."
Tyler nodded.
"we'll head for the port then. Of note."
He tapped the bunker island.
"There is another Nazi Zombie challenge on the floor at this point. Myself and my team will explore it. We clear it we'll get serious loot and another thread on the next challange. Afterwards we'll assault Hueliet. We're going for rapid attack and seziure. Any questions?"
He got crickets.
"Good. BREAK."
The ship commanders gave the order for their crews and soldiers to board as Tyler gave the same for all hands. The warrior smiled as he stood in Elizabeth's bridge with it being fully crewed for once. His crew were in the guns and handling navigation and coms but the rest of the ship's functions were finally crewed to maximum. Rey looked over from the gauges.
"All green."
"Selena."
"We've incoming from Allied command. The NPC Military is still bogged down by Huelit and are unable to aid us. But our forces are secure and ready."
The Soldier nodded and looked to the leader of the japanese forces aboard his ship. A man by the name of Keiskue. A carreer Japanese navy commander.
"Keiskue."
The man turned and bowed with a voice of oil.
"TYler-Sama! All hands are ready to depart!"
"Alright. Tao."
The fleet commander's voice was heard on the radio by the wheel.
"Tai-cho. We are ready."
He smiled.
"Razgriz....SET SAIL! Bearing 40 heading solid west!"
The powerful fleet surged out of the port with a mass of horns and roaring engines with the jet black Elizabeth in the lead. Tyler smiled as he had the pirates' theme playing over all the ship's speakers. Making a fair few of them chuckle as Selena looked at him.
"Bridget has an update."
He brought the brunette up and she smiled.
"THAT is an INTIMIDATING in cinematic Tyler."
"I WILL get a copy right?"
"Absolutely. Now. The latest on World War Tron."
"How bad?"
She sighed tiredly.
"Oh it's in full swing. The leaders of the factions are yelling ideals like America does NOT work together with terrorists or North Korea is Supreme or some other such bullshit. So far 3 million soldiers are fighting and the death tolls are ever increasing."
"The Alliance?"
"HAs deployed their forces to the gameworld. Wanna know something funny?"
"Shoot."
"The Warring Factions are holed up in the WESTERN region of the first floor! Tao's efforts to keep them away from her troops had more of an impact then we thought. Look at your map."
Tyler brought their map of the first floor up and smirked as he saw the mulitcolored sections indicating enemy lines.
"Anything WEST of tragonia is a warzone. Everything EAST is fair game. Which mens Heulit is free real estate."
Bridget nodded.
"Right now the new forces are mobilzing to retake Tao's port and dig in as their home base. Once they're secure they'll begin immediate grinding and practice on the game."
"Good. any word on zombie discoveries?"
"Actually there's been a fair few discoveries. One for example was a goblin den. they found that out when a group of American forces explored a cave seeking a way into the enemy camp. They were overrun....but NOT killed. Most were women. You do the math."
He whistled.
"They rescued?"
"They were...after a week. And now are broken women. The cave was firebombed."
"Ha. did they learn anything?"
"Nope. Happens all the time."
"Any of the Veterans left?"
"About 1,000 even. No one cares about them anymore so."
"Alright. We're en route for Heuliet."
"Understood. It's a 5 day sail right?"
"Yes but we're raiding another zombie bunker."
"Ah."
Tyler looked ahead.
"Scopes."
Keiskue looked over.
"Tai-cho. There is a merchant fleet bearing Nazerick colors 5 degrees north."
TYler looked with his binoculars and smirked.
"It's a supply fleet. Two frigates, a cruiser, a destroyer, and three merchant vessels. We'll sink the escorts and loot the merchants. Tao, take three ships and take them."
"Aye-aye Tyler-sama!"
The four ships broke off and Tyler watched from the bridge as the merchant fleet were attacked, sunk, and looted.
"Report!"
"Anything good?"
The fleet commander had a shrug in her voice.
"150,000,000 in gold bullion, a new tank, A MKVIII in fact, a resupply on fuel and ammo, and a mass of looted firearms, Tyler-Sama. These have been issued to the forces."
"Eh. More target practice. Alright. Let's keep at it."
The assault fleet returned and Bridget chuckled.
"Like I'm watching some higher budget navy show. I'll get back to it, Tyler."
The screen closed and rey looked over from her spot at the window.
"All clear over here, Tyler."
"Love you too, Rey."
The force moved at a decent clip with Elizabeth in rhe fore as both leader and dare to any that would try them. Tyler smiled as he steered the now black leather wrapped wheel.
"Now THIS is awesome."
The friends chuckled at that one as an island came into sight and the scouts reported in. Keiskue looked over.
"Tyler-Sama. We have discovered another enemy port. Your orders?"
Selena looked up from the floor map.
"It's called Han Port. It's a small one in line with Heuliet."
"Hm."
Tyler looked at it's location before shrugging.
"either way it'll relay our presence to the Nazericks. We take it, it'll merely provide practice and some minor loot. Alright. We'll take this one too. All battleships take up bombardment positions. Aircraft Carriers, Kaga, Akagi, and Sukkaku, ready bombers. destroyers one through four ready to deply troops to secure the port. Timetable is 2 hours entire operation."
The fleet moved into position with Elizabeth taking up a centeral position in the fleet as a series of white flares were fired from the port. Selena laughed.
"They surrendered on sight! And are now allied forces! THAT is HILARIOUS!"
Tyler chuckled as they got resupply on gold and gas before moving on.
"Makes sense. Looking out to sea just to see a line of heavy cannons looking back is hellua intimidating."
Keiskue came over with a supply report.
"Ti-cho."
"Thanks Keiskue."
Rey gave a report on the gauges.
"all green Gore. we haven't even made her take a proper breath yet."
He chuckled as he looked at the report.
"Still at high tide for supplies. Odds are Heuleit will surrender soon as we're spotted in the bay. We'll have the minesweepers go in first since they've had ample time to reinforce their defenses."
Selena nodded as she looked at the island on the map.
"The port's built inside a meteroite crater like that one port with the battleship. it's a bowl and we can expect gun emplacements as well."
"we'll send in a flight of attackers to deal with the gun emplacements while we assault the main fleet."
The heads nodded and Tyler looked at Rey.
"weather report!"
"still clear skies. startin to thing the hurricane was deliberately triggered by the devs."
"Would not surprise me at all, Rey. and would be kinda funny if they did just for no other reason then astethic."
They chuckled at that one one as the fleet moved along. Tyler looked at his smaller map beside the wheel and noted the bunker island was approaching.
"All ships the Zombie island is approaching. Wisp and Razgriz, ready a dingy and heavy assault. Keiskue take the wheel."
"Hy!"
Tyler and his friends headed to the main deck where his assault team were waiting beside a lifeboat upgraded with a powered engine. John looked at the thing doubtfully as the rest got in.
"I am very relieved I know how to swim."
The friends chuckled as the big man tenderly got into the rather flimsy craft. Tyler had his BAR up as the boat was dropped into the water and they sped away towards the island. Rey had the intel on the island out while her long golden hair flew behind her.
"we're looking for a single door encased in cement. From what the report tells me, the door was sealed with more cement after the crew escaped."
TYler nodded.
"Moss loves to grow on concrete. so we're looking at any large walls of moss."
Selena looked over from her sector.
"Look for an unusually large cluster of fungi Tyler. Human blood grows mushrooms in large numbers."
"MAkes sense."
The island was about the size of four football stadiums as they ran aground in the soft sandy beach. The crew dragged their boat above the tideline before the Soldier looked at the place. Namely the large set of cliffs near the rear.
"If i was a zombe researching prick, I'd build my base into the stone walls of the cliffs. per the stereotype."
The friends chuckled at that and headed over in that direction. TYler then noted something about the rather dense jungle of the island.
"Okay. It is WAY too damn quite for a tropical island like this."
John nodded as he looked at the trees.
"It is. I spent time in tropical jungle during the filming of Predator. These forests are next to deafening for their denizens."
"Hey, look there."
Rey's point made them look. A small, worn stone path wound it's way into the jungle. Tyler pulled the charging handle on his BAR back.
"Let's check it out everyone."
The troops advanced along the path cautiously with Tyler in the lead. The path was 4 feet wide and had once been very well maintained. Now however it merely rotted with shoots of grass growing out of the crakcs between stones. Neo looked around before he spotted a sign.
"There's a sign, tyler."
He looked and John frowned as he read the german langauge.
"It says Research Bunker access. About forty yards ahead."
Tyler smirked as they followed the sign's direction.
"Makes sense for floor two."
The path led the friends through the forest until they came to a literally moss wall. a sheer wall made entirely of moss rising several meters overhead. Selena looked at the ground and spotted something.
"Look. A shell casing from a shotgun. The door is behind the wall."
Tyler nodded.
"Set charges and back up."
A set of dynamite and limpet charges were placed on the wall before they backed up. Tyler took the lever and hit the thing. The blast blew the wall to high hell and when the dust cleared the friends were faced with a set of stairs leading into the darkness. Tyler smirked when he saw the remains of bodies and rotting blood on the cement.
"Flashers on and let's see what they got for us."
The group nodded and Tyler led the way inside. The stairs were coated in long dry blood and rotting corpses from zombies and defenders alike decorating the halls. The Soldier looked into the darkness as the stairs spiraled downward into the depths. It took them ten minutes to finish the descent and when they shown their flashlights around, Tyler smirked.
"we found a main hub for Zombie production. Oh this is gonna be bad."
The heads nodded at the tables, instruments, electrical equipment, and massive tube thing sitting inside a gigantic tesla coil. Selena went to one of the medical tables and looked at a faded clipboard.
"Looks like these experiments were into creating a new race of supersoldiers. And zombies were the unepxected byproduct."
"They tell where the leap from Captain America to Overlord came from?"
"Not this one. More a list of procedures and results. The test subjects are merely referred to as Z-1 or something similar."
Tyler nodded as rey was heard.
"I got a lever here, Tyler. I think it's the power switch."
"Stack up on Rey people. She'll throw the lever and we'll see what they got down here."
The group formed up and Rey pulled the heavy lever. the result saw the base flicker to life for some reason with the oddly still intact lightbulbs firing up and the interior being filled with a clean light. Tyler looked at the floor and whistled.
"That blood crust is EASILY an inch thick. The stone floor is blood. That's kinda scary."
Selena nodded as she looked around now.
"fucked up part is I'm seeing tables for people of all sizes. Soem are smaller then teenagers and even some infants. Jesus."
"Good LUCK sleeping tonight."
Wisp frowned as she looked around.
"Where's the zombies, Tyler?"
"Odds are they're locked inside a lower level or door. Watch. someone'll open a door and bam. Horde mode engaged."
The friends moved around the lab looking at different papers and clipboards until they came to a steel door leading further into the facility. Tyler walked over to it and the thing ws seen to slam against the latch holding it sealed. Tyler smirked and took aim.
"30-06 rounds'll go right through it."
The slam came again and Tyler opened fire on the door. There was an inhuman yelp of pain before the sound of something dropping to the floor was heard. Wisp got the latch and tore it open to reveal a zombie dog dead on the less blood encrusted floor on the other side of the door. Tyler put another round in the dog's head and it shattered.
"Fuckign dogs."
He reloaded the box magazine and into the darkness they went. The next hallway was less covered in blood but was still covered in blood. An odd detail was the amount of bloody footprints of booted feet leading into the depths. Selena saw them.
"I recognize the tread. These are from the Enterprise crew."
"Alright. The holding cells will have the hordes. Which is a trope in and of itself."
The hallway led the friends deeper into the facility until they came to a set of dormitories for the staff. These were covered in blood and bullet casings while the rows of bunkbeds had ben trashed. Tyler looked at the floor and noted the footsteps led through the place.
"Let's follow the Enterprise's crew. Odds are they'll lead us to the good stuff."
The group chuckled at that as they walked and Tyler frowned as he saw another set of bloody prints in the mess.
"I'm seeing the bare feet of a child in the mess everyone. watch yourselves."
They nodded and Rey kissed him.
"Was missing the feeling."
He smiled at her at that sheepish explaination and Selena sighed.
"Lovey dovy BASTARDS."
They chuckled at her fury as they left the dorms and proceeded to the mess hall. This room was massive with high ceilings and a blood encrusted floor. As they walked in, a little girl's giggle was heard around them and Tyler sighed as he hefted his gun.
"Kid you are not going to like pissing us off. Come out, NOW, or we will DRAG you out."
The girl giggled again and a low maon was heard from the far end a the hall. Then a flood of zombies appeared in the three doors leading out of the hall ahead of them and Tyler sighed as he set his BAR on it's bipod.
"drag you out it is. LIGHT EM UP."
The lead flew thick and fast as the skilled squad took a doorway between them and shredded everything that stepped out of them. Tyler dropped an ammo box in the center of their pocket as the horde kept coming. Rey saw the piles of bodies eating the lead for the walkers and threw a stick of dynamite on an antitank grenade into each of the piles. The blast leveling the nearly thtree foot tall piles of dead and allowed the horde to be dropped with more efficency. Tyler smiled as he reloaded his BAR again.
"we'll get some serious weapon levels from this one!"
They chuckled at that one as the hordes thinned after a while before stopping. The last zombie fell and the piles demo'd to prevent a surprise. Then the friends reloaded from the box and got moving. The girl's giggle came again s they walked through the door at the far end of the hall to be faced with a nearly pristine corridor. Tyler noted the lack of bullets, bulletholes, blood, and real damage and frowned.
"Looks like the mess hall was as far as the investigators got. Makes sense."
The raiders moved along the corridor until they came to another door. Tyler opened it and they were faced with the commander's office for the bunker. The man himself was dead at his desk with a gunshot to the head and Tyler noted it WASN'T a revolver this time but a solid gold P08 handgun. He smirked.
"So THERE'S my golden gun."
The group sighed at that as he took it nd Selena looked at the reports on the desk.
"The experiments in rising the dead as soldiers eas successful. But then an incident involving an escaped subject sent the base into chaos. ONE zombie escaped and attacked a doctor. the doctor attacked a soldier and the first attacked another doctor. In a mere hour the base was overrun by turned personel and the bunker lost. Looks like the Enterprise found them after."
Tyler nodded.
"They say anything about the lower levels?"
"The holding cells housed 4,000 head for their tests. The base had maybe 1,500 personel. So we got a lot of zombies to put down."
Tyler shrugged as he looked at the room.
"Makes sense. How's the hall?"
Wisp looked.
"The second horde found us."
They set their guns to the walls and fired into the packed solid masses of undead. Tyler chuckled as the now groaning hallway was impassable.
"Classic. We'll blast our way through once we're done in here."
Rey threw a limpet charge like a frisbi into the masses on a timer. The door was slammed shut and when the dull boom was heard the door was reopened and the gunfire picked back up. The horde thinned after a few minutes and their bodies exploded into dust once the last dropped. Tyler shrugged.
"Come on."
The friends moved to the second door leading off the mess hall and into an armory. Tyler smirked as he saw the masses of weapons on the walls.
"we can take them ALL people."
Rey cracked her neck.
"Load up. We'll strip mine the place and issue these to the troops."
The friends got to work collecting pamphlets and guns from the walls as Tyler went to the far wall in the back seeking anything of interest. It did not take long before he found something that made him chuckle.
"I got a PAnzershreck here ladies."
Selena came over and whistled as he took the antitank rocket down.
"There's a relic. What's the charge, Tyler?"
"looks like a 60mm rocket. Makes sense."
He took the shielded rocket launcher as the soldier blonde noted something on some peg board.
"Hey, Tyler, look there."
He did and smirked at the handgun sitting on the shelf.
"A solid gold M1911. That is so many kinds of cool I dunno where to start."
He took the thing and Wisp came over with a smirk.
"Armory's empty, Tyler."
"Good. Alright. We'll head to the last door and see what else they got down here."
Rey came over and got a hug from her boyfriend.
"Anything good?"
"A golden M1911 and a panzershreck."
"Oh. Cool. I got nothin."
She shrugged and he kissed her lovingly as they left the hall. The last door was a wide set of stone steps leading into the bunker and Tyler had point as they descended. The Soldier smiled as they reached the bottom to be faced with a mass of holding cells packed solid with more zombies. And no other door at the other end of the hallway.
"Kill em all."
And the gunfire started up. Tyler had his BAR bellowing while the other machineguns cleaned the various cells out of zombies until they reached the end of the hall. Tyler slapped the wall with his rifle butt before the girl's giggle was heard again.
"You're pretty good!"
Tyler chuckled as he turned around to be faced with the pale outline of a small girl in a red dress.
"So YOU'RE the legendary Sally I keep hearing about?"
The girl giggled into her hands as she turned a spin.
"Yup! That's me! You people are fun to play with!"
"Got anymore friends for us?"
She thought for a moment.
"Hmm, not in here! You beat them all! Find me again kay? i wanna play again!"
Tyler smiled as he looked at the giggling girl.
"Sure thing, Sally. hey, howabout next time YOU come play with us too?"
She smiled and shuffled her bare feet in a puddle of blood shyly.
"maybe! You're really nice mister Goreleech! I like you!"
"Says the freakin cutie!"
"Teehee! See ya soon!"
The girl vanished and left behind a duffal bag. Tyler walked over and opened it.
"Ha. A mass of cash, a resupply on ammo, three upgrade pamphlets, the pamphlet to the bunker we now own, and this."
He lifted a teddybear from the ba and Rey smiled.
"We have to give it to her, right?"
"Yup. we'll figure out why at the next one. but I got a few theories already."
"Lonely girl spirit?"
"Yup. Come on everyone."
They left the bunker and Tyler smiled as he saw Sally's outline sitting on a rock looking out to their fleet curiously.
"You're welcome to come along, Sally. So long as the others don't follow."
The ghost girl giggled.
"Kay! They don't like the water anyway! Sides. You're cool!"
She faded out and Tyler smiled as he looked at Rey.
"We got a ghost girl aboard ships now."
"Oh great."
They chuckled and returned to the fleet where Tyler gave the update on their new resident giggler while the crew unloaded the new guns in the armory. Keiskue chuckled as Sally was seen sitting on a console by the ship's wheel.
"This is going to be very interesting, Tyler-Sama. All present and correct."
Tyler nodded as he took the wheel.
"Alright. All ships move out!"
The fleet got moving again as sally swung her little legs by Tyler's wheel as she looked at him curiously.
"Sooo what now?"
He patted the ghost girl's blonde hair and she smiled.
"I felt that Mister Goreleech!"
"You got soft hair Sally."
"Thanks!"
He smiled and looked out to sea.
"Now we're heading to Heuliet to capture it."
"What do I do?"
"Enjoy the show. You wanna explore the ship go for it. Just try not to scare people in the guns, okay?"
"Sure! I usually sleep during the day anyway."
"My room's empty."
She hugged him.
"Thanks for not being scared of me. everyone else is."
He smiled at the small ghost.
"Thank YOU for the bullet food."
"Sure! I'll find more soon enough!"
"we'll have fun then."
Sally faded out to sleep in his room and Rey smirked.
"HER relationship bonus?"
"Oddly enough I think another revive. Say I die and she keeps me from crossing over."
"Weird yet cool."
The friends shrugged at that as they sailed the waves. Selena looked up from the map.
"We're still on schedule Tyler. We hold the course we'll reach the port in 4 days."
"Good. Second shift ready?"
"Aye-aye, Captain."
Tyler looked at the sun's position and noted it was setting.
"Alright. We'll swap out in a few hours."
The heads nodded and Rey smirked.
"Yes we'll have our pile with Candice and Lily, Rey."
"GOOD."
The ship chuckled at that one as the time passed and the friends had dinner in the now active mess hall. Tyler and Rey went to their room together with their blonde NPC pilemates before they had a wild orgy. Sally watched with a giggling intensity and when the lovers were spent she snuggled on Tyler's chest as Rey took his arm.
"Nice ladies! Night, Rey. I love you."
"Night, Gore. I love you."
"Night Sally."
"Teehee! Night Mister Goreleech!"




THE BATTLE FOR HEULEIT.
DAY 48.
RANK: ADMIRAL.
FUNDS: 135,000,000.

Tyler woke to see Rey's sleeping face beside him in their bed. Sally firmly snuggled in her ghost form between them like she was their girl. The ghost girl's blonde hair had soft steaks of white to denote her spirit nature and it made her that much cuter as she clutched his arm in her sleep. He kissed Rey awake and the pink eyed blonde smiled as she saw their ghostly cutie.
"She's so cute."
"Yeah. I like her."
He pair hugged the sleepign ghost girl and she woke with a squeaky yawn.
"Mornign Miss Rey, Mister Goreleech. I like sleeping here."
Tyler smiled as he tickled her white gown covered belly, making her giggle.
"We like cuddling with you too, Sally. We'll get back to it today."
"Kay! I'll keep the bed warm!"
"Cute."
The lovers showered together before having breakfast in the mess hall. Fed the pair retook their spots in the bridge and Selena looked at them from the nav table.
"We're approaching Heuliet port, Tyler."
He nodded and Keiskue walked in.
"Tai-cho."
"Status."
"All hands are ready. All systems green and nominal. Ammo is full and so is fuel."
"Alright. Tao."
"Hy! All ships responding and all hands ready."
Tyler nodded as the port came into view.
"Alright. Aircraft carriers Mistbreaker and Stormbreaker, ready bomber flights and fighter flights. Minesweeper Konnig, ready for sweep."
"Konnig responding! Ready to deploy!"
"Alright people. Let's get this done. Elizabeth leads the opening bombardment. Once the enemy fleets are silenced send in the assault boats. Once the sky has been scrubbed, all aircraft switc to close airsupport. Any questions?"
He got crickets.
The Soldier nodded and looked at the port as the two tone siren for a raid went up.
"Alright then. Razgriz Fleet, ENGAGE!"
The ships roared to their positions with the named carriers' flight decks emptying and the sorty launched. Tyler hit the button for the livefeeds and Selena had her binoclars out.
"I got eyes on four enemy carriers emptying flight decks. Bearing 90. Spotted. All batteries....FIRE!"
The 24 inch guns of the Elizabeth opened fire with the rest of the fleet. Tyler smiled as the shells arc'd cleanly into the enemy fleet's carriers. the results were them simply exploding and sinking as the minesweeper worked under cover of their cannons to clean out any mines. Tyler smiled as he had the ship gliding at an angle to the enemy port while in the sky the planes were dancing with Nazerick fighters. while the Razgriz bombers unloaded their payloads on critical Nazerick infrastucture. Rey looked over from her time at the scope.
"Five enemy ships sunk Gore. Planes are dropping like flies."
"Alright. Status."
Tao's voice was heard on the radio.
"Light Crusier Tokyo has been crippled Tai-cho. She is dead in the water but all hands rescued. Carrier Ataki is taking on water but is continuing battle. end of report!"
"Alright. How's the weather topside?"
Keiskue answered.
"Tyler-Sama. Our planes are dominating with a mere ten planes lost. The pilots have survived and are awaiting rescue in the waters."
"Have a frigate pick em up."
"Yes Sir."
Tyler looked at the minesweeper now.
"Konnig status."
"Sir! Thirty mines thus far destroyed! They put a lot of em down!"
"we'll shoot em. Get outta there."
"Aye Sah!"
Tyler looked at Selena.
"Load water piercers, Selena. we're hitting the underwater mines."
"On it."
Tao was heard on the radio.
"Tyler-Sama! we have enemy ships to the rear!"
The Soldier poked his head out the window and smirked as he saw the shapes.
"That's the Indominus carrier and Destroyer fleets. Alright. We'll pirate them and all that'll be left is the Indominus itself. Watch yourselves. The carrier is another Enterprise but with a battleship cannon defense."
Selena was heard.
"All cannons loaded."
KOnnig was clear and Tyler nodded.
"FIRE!"
The thunder rang out with the shells setting off the underwater mines. The result was an immense line of explosions stretching into the distance on either side of the fleet. Tyler smirked.
"Mines are out of the way! MOVE in with the assault ships!"
The troop deployers sailed into the decimated harbor as the thunder from the reinforcement ships started. Only for the heavily armored fllet to play defense. The assault ships made landfall at the port and their troops successfully deployed. Tyler smiled as he saw this.
"We'll have the port in fifteen minutes."
His word proved prophetic as the report from the shore came in exactly that amount of time. Selena smiled as she got the report.
"The port is ours, Tyler. As we speak the entire force is turning to the Indominus fleet."
"Alright. we'll sink their escorts and pirate the flagships."
The entire force spun around now to assault the enemy vessels. The massive 1,250 foot long aircraft carrier Bahmit and the nearly 800 foot long destroyer Bizmat were now scrambling to swap form aggressive charge with their combined fleet of thirty ships to a defensive posture. But Tyler's fleet were firing all cannons with near pinpoint accuracy while in the sky the pilots were making it rain planes. Tyler smiled as Elizabeth's cannons fired and the resulting impacts sank close to fur ships from one salvo.
"Keep it together people. we're nearly done here."
The chuckles were heard as Bahmit was hit in the bridge with a heavy shell, crippling her. Bazmit was left and she too was crippled with a well aimed bomb from a plane. Tyler smiled.
"Board them and seize the pamphlets. we'll divvy loot later."
Two cruisers flitted between them and the marines boarded the immense vessels. the good news came over the horn a few minutes later and Tyler smiled.
"Alright. we got our ships. Sink the rest and we'll resupply in the port."
In the space of a few hours, Heuleit was taken by Razgriz Fleet. Selena chuckled as she looked up from the radio.
"Allied forces are moving to secure the port as we speak. we've effectively severed the supplyline to the frontline. Heulit has lost resupply capabilities. And all remaining Nazerick forces were ordered to retreat to Hara and reinforce. we got them on the run tyler."
He nodded.
"Resupply and rearm people. We'll keep the momentum and swing right into the sail to Hara. From here it's a three day sail. we will be on floor three in a mere 5 days max. Good work today everyone."
The cheers echoed from the fleet ad Tyler smirked.
"Annnd let's not forget it's a WINTER LEVEL. BLACK FOREST."
The cheers went to boos and he laughed at that one. Rey kissed him.
"That was fun."
"Love you too, Rey."
The ships all filtered in one battlegroup at a time to resupply until it was Heartbreak 1 and Elizabeth's turn. Once the fleet was resupplied they set sail for the next port. Bridget appeared on the screen clapping approvingly.
"Well done, Tyler. Damage report?"
"100 men lost during the land assault with ten planes lost during the assault. The pilots survived and the 100 were saved by medics."
"Good. So you scored a bloodless victory?"
"Basically. How's the world?"
"The Alliance has adopted the rules across the board and the abolition of censorship. Oddly enough life has continued as normal but for the removal of censors. A few were outraged by their removal but they were silenced by their governments saying don't like it move. Crime has seen a slight uptick due to the new rules, but again thanks to those very rules, the cases were settled very quickly. A rapist was shot to death by the family of the girl he attacked, a muggr was beaten within an inch of his life by the one he tried to rob, a child abuser was stabbed to death by the children she abused, and yeah. we're getting reports of upticks and decreases across the board."
"Good. We'll take Hara port and be on floor three in a mere few days."
"The next wave of soldiers is ready for pickup at Harlin Tyler. Once you have a secure foothold on floor three, a second linkup will be attempted?"
"Yup. we've crippled the Nazerick occupation on the floor to the point it'll take serious time to rebuild. By that poind we'll have preformed our link up."
"A detachment will keep the floor secure while you assault the third floor."
"Good. Once we've secured the foothold, we'll be able to send regular reinforcement sorties lower."
Bridget nodded and Tyler looked ahead out of the windows at the upcoming sea.
"Alright. we'll refocus on Hara and go from there."
"Right."
The screen closed and Tyler looked at the map on the nav table of the port.
"Alright. we're sailing into another lion's den. But this time we're not doing it alone. The Nazerick Morale has GOT to be hurting right now. We'll step our pace up and make the sail in two days. The survivors will have JUST reached the port by then and we'll catch them midreport. Indominus will be there to support their defenses. She's to be crippled as well. Then we'll have a fill battlegroup ready for when our own needs replacing."
Rey looked over from the gauges.
"We'll head right to floor 3?"
"we will. And chase them out of the ocean."
"NO chance of a counter attack?"
"Not really, Rey. Unless they pooled ALL their remaining ships on the floor into the defense of Hara, which would take both time and resources. Two things they do not have."
He looked at the map and slid an overlay on it for allied forces' occupation.
"And from this alone, nearly 75% of the entire floor is under Allied control. Only a few islands and minor ports are Red. And from this, they're actually under attack as we speak from NPC forces that were also cut off from the main force.we got our window."
Selena smiled as she looked at the map.
"What's the goal for the next floor, Tyler? You said it'll be primarily tank focused?"
"THAT I DON'T know yet.We'll reach the floor and the commander will give me the ultimate objective."
"Alright. Floor ten is World War 2 right?"
"I think so. Oddly enough I got contadicting answers there. One report said floor 5, the other said floor ten. I'm putting my hat in the ring of floor 5 since WW1 is VERY bland compared to the following wars. And people would get VERY tired of this era VERY quickly. So it makes sense business wise to have the war EVERYBODY and their mother knows well and is kinda milked to death be readily reached. So we'll say floor 5."
The blonde nodded eagerly.
"I want my own tiger."
"Bitch please. I want my own Panzer IV. and a Tiger."
They chuckled at that as Rey came over for a hug.
"Love you!"
And she went back. Tyler chuckled.
"Cute."
She smiled happily at that and he retook a spot at the wheel. The fleet relaxed after a trying day of war and Tyler swapped out for one of the crew as the sun went down. He and Rey went to their room and snuggled with the ever giggly Sally the ghost girl in their bed. The blonde ghost smiled as she got comfy.
"You two are awesome! even if yuo didn't REALLY do anything."
Tyler chuckled at that solid point.
"We'll be back in the dirt soon enough, Goldilocks."
"Kay!"
Rey hugged her.
"Night Sally."
"Night Rey! Night Gore! This is nice!"
"Night Rey, I love you. Nigyt Sally. You;re better."
"Night gore. I love you too."



THE BATTLE FOR HARA PORT.
DAY 51.
RANK: ADMIRAL.
FUNDS: 335,000,000.



Tyler woke on the third day of sailing to find Sally asleep on his chest with Rey snuggled to his side. He smiled as he kissed his girlfriend.
"Good morning Rey. I love you."
"Good morning, Gore. I ove you too."
The pair then hugged their ghostly cutie together.
"Morning Sally! we love you too!"
Poor Sally blushed a deep red at that one as she smiled.
"Morning! yay!"
The lovers chuckled as they took a shower together and retook their spot at the bridge. Keiskue passed the Soldier a pair of binoculars.
"Tai-cho. The enemy has blockaded the port."
Tyler looked through the things and whistled as he traced an immense line of ships from one part of the shore to the other. Hara port having been built into a natrual slope with heavy artillery guns mounted along the ridge in the distance.
"THAT is intense. I love it."
He looked at the line of ships,
"I recognize a few of those vessels. HA. So they DID consolidate their force? Why oh why does that not surprise me? We'll need to break through the ship blockade to reach the shore. any ships entering that ring are in reach of the heavy artillery guns, while their planes are waiting to launch at the drop of a hat. Hm."
He looked at Selena.
"I'll take my plane out this time."
She smirked.
"Show em how it's done up there."
"Absolutely. Alright. Razgriz 1 will lead the formation. We're starting with an air assault on the enemy ships. Then moving to anti artillery while our ships take theirs out. Once the line is breached, move to shore assault. Any questions?"
Not a peep.
"Good. BREAK."
Tyler tossed Rey the binoculars and vaulted down the various ladders and stairs to he catapault that had his unmistakable monowing ready for launch. Wisp tossed him his goggles as he vaulted into the cockpit.
"Make em feel stupid."
Tyler smirked as he slammed the canopy shut and flipped the switches.
"Alright. RAzgriz 1....LAUNCH."
The catapult fired the agile monowing into the sky and the soldier spiraled up into the sky as he smiled.
"I MISSED this feeling."
A whirring was heard as three carriers emptied their decks. Tyler in the lead as he flipped the safeties off his guns while soaring high in the sky.
"Alright. Time to dive into the fireworks."
He threw his plane into a diving corkscrew with a mass of bombs being tossed out of the canopy while the battleship he was diving at tried to bracket him in to no avail. Tyler spun out of his dive into a level out climb as the ship exploded behind him.
"Battleship sunk. Moving to carrier."
Behind him the rest of the pilots were also bringing their best tricks to the table. Planes were fallng from the sky in droves while Tyler danced with three full squadons overhead. Then a massive shadow appeared on the horizon and he smirked.
"Zeppelin sighted. been a while since they brought a blimp to the party. I'll deal with it."
Tyler threw his plane into a spiral turn that had the far less agile biplanes behind him try to copy thre movement.....and crash into each other and explode. The skilled pilot chuckled at that as he flew at the now firing zeppelin. Tyler smirked as he dove under the command gondola and threw a ten pound bomb at the window as he soared by. The blast shattered the thing entirely and utterly crippled it. Then he spun upward into the sky before dropping a pile of bombs onto a crowded machinegun nest. The blast opened a hole in the Zeppelin's skin and Tyler smirked as he flipped the plane around to fire rockets into the hole.
"Annnnd POP."
The blimp exploded into a hellish fireball. Tyler was zipping away from the falling behemoth as it's fiery wreckage landed on a line of heavy artillery pillboxes. The result was a number of guns being silenced entirely. That made the man chuckle as he darted to the surface of the ocean to fire rockets into the hull of an aircraft carrier. The rockets blew several holes in her hull and as he flew over the deck, dropped a few more bombs onto the planes waiting to takeoff.
"THAT'S a dead carrier."
HE checked his remaining ammo.
"Carrier Sukkaku, Ragriz one land and resupply."
The captain was quick.
"Aye-aye Sir! Deck is clear!"
Tyler landed on the deck of the ship with ease in the choppy seas and the resupply was completed in 90 seconds.
"Resupply complete. LAUNCH!"
Tyler was catapulted back into the sky and smirked as he saw a destroyer trading blows with the fleet. He had his plane fly over the centerline of the ship and dropped a set of bombs into the big funnel in the middle. The destroyer was split in half and sank. He chuckled at that as he soared high over the battlefield taking stock of the situation. The Razgriz fleet were making decent headway and had already broken through the blockade to assault the port itself. There were still a large number of NAzerick ships firing on them, but the numbers were dwindling fast. In the sky, NAzerick fighters were being overwhelmed by Razgriz fighter support with regular resupply sorties underway. the line of heavy artillery guns had been hit hard by the falling Zepplin and many were destroyed. Some had been abandoned due to the extreme heat of the spreading flames. Tyler looked down at the sea and smirked as he saw one battleship in the center of a formation being irritating to Heartbreak 1. So he flipped into a dive and dropped a bomb into the massive funnel on her top. He broke off and the explosion set off a chain reaction that Tao's gunners capitalized on with a well aimed salvo. The battleship exploded and Tyler chuckled.
"Now THAT'S what i call teamwork!"
He flew over to where a cluster of enemy ships were pounding a carrier group and did a rocket strafe run that saw the bridges of four ships getting taken out. The carrier group were quick and the cruisers sank the remaining ships while leaving the four crippled for later looting. Tyler then darted up into a Nazerick fighter formation with machineguns firing. He took two planes out before blowing clean through the formation and causing it to break up.
"Razgriz 1, enemy carrier in open, request fire support."
Tyler smirked as Rey's voice was heard.
"roger, Razgriz 2, I see em. enjoy the show."
He did a run along the flight deck of the marked carrier with several well placed bombs and the result was the ship splitting clean in half like someone drove a wedge into the thing. TYler smiled as he saw that was the last aircraft carrier in the enemy fleet.
"Alright. Let's get this done. Selena, any sighting of thr Indominus?"
"None. You think an ambush?"
"That doesn't make any sense though. We'll....OOOOH. Let us blow all our ammo on the fleet here while they sneak around. Okay. I got it."
He pulled into a high climb until he was high over the battlefield. Then he had his binoculars out scanning the sea around them. sure enough.
"I got ten ships moving in from the rear of Heartbreak 1. Indominus is with them. i repeat. The Indominus has taken to the sea. Moving to intercept."
The fleet reacted with Elizabeth and half the ships focusing on the port while tyler and the rest went to deal with the guests. The Indominus was a nearly 1,000 foot long vessel with a near 175 foot tall bridge. She was a deep blue color the entire length of her hull and was bristling with guns. Tyler smiled as he flew at the thing dodging phanalanx fire like it wasn't there to throw a 25 pound bomb threw the window of the bridge. the bomb blew and the ship's cannons were silenced nearly instantly.
"Bridge on the Indominus destroyed. Indominus is crippled everyone. We'll sink the other ships and move to collect."
Rey's voice was heard then.
"The port is under ur control Gore."
"Move to clean up, Rey."
"already on it."
The 9 remaining ships were sunk in rapid succession from the highly skilled Razgriz Fleet's accurate shots. Tyler smiled as the captain of the Indominus was found dead with the remains of the bomb that killed him lodged in his gut.
"Bullseye."
The pamphlet was retrieved and the battle for Hara port won. The fleet put into the newly conqoured port for a HEAVY refit and resupply while the leaders reconvened aboard Elizabeth in the war room. Tyler smiled wildly as he lifted a beer.
"To the people we lost in the previous battles."
They drank deep...
"And to those IDIOTS that are fighting with themselves down on the first floor, I'll say this: THIS IS RAZGRIZ' WORLD! YOU JUST LIVE IN IT! To RAZGRIZ!"
"RAZGRIZ!"
And fresh bottles were drained. Tyler chuckled as the friends recovered from the hard battle before he tugged on the sea floor map and it retracted into a roller.
"Alright. I've received new orders from high command."
HE pulled the map of the third floor down. This was a large area of the Italian alps meets thick German forests. The entire map was covered in a dense white that indicatd snow and Tyler tapped the bottom where a small dot of allied forces sat.
"We've been given new orders to reinforce the garrison here at Glumberg. The name is NOT a pun. It's MISERABLE up there. They've been cut off from the main forces for MONTHS and supplies are at a low point. we'll be rolling out in our tanks and trains for this one. All land based as they have no access to air support for the moment. Nazerick has a VERY strong presence on the entire floor as they're made of their intensely skilled Infantry divisions supported by tanks, armoured cars, and their trains. The goal to get off the floor is to take this."
He tapped a city at the top of the map.
"The capital city of Ainsburg. The capital of the country of Germainia. We take the capital, we'll advance to floor four. which from the reports I have? Is a summer forest in the French region."
Tao nodded.
"Our plan, Tai-cho?"
He sighed.
"for the time being, get a secure foothold on the new floor and collect the reinforcements from floor one. Once we're set we'll start branching out."
Selena nodded.
"Tyler's usual strategy for a new floor is recon first. Get a feel for how the enemy reacts and behaves before he builds his war plan. If the allies are badly supplied, Tyler?"
"I'll need to find out WHY. We're on floor three. We can now start to epect bad commanders, CORRUPTED commanders, and lazy bastards."
Rey blinked.
"Does that mean we'll need to remove them too?"
"Absolutely. We're Razgriz. We're essential to the war effort and all of us have won hundreds of awards and honors in the eyes of high command. NOT including MY closet full of medals and ribbons. We are irreplaceable to the war effort and High command knows it. If WE defect, they lose the war. PERIOD. So we got some weight to throw."
John nodded as he looked at the map.
"what is our first objective?"
"Reach the third floor and make contact with the general. That'll tell me a lot on the state of the war. We'll use Gliepnir for the commanders and the rest will use our tanks. Tao."
"Hy! We have enough tanks and troop carriers to transport the entire force, Tai-cho."
"Good. We'll move out in force.....we have any antiair trucks?"
Tao blinked at this question. Then frowned as she pooled her pamphlets beside his own. Selena chuckled as she saw the HUGE hole in their defenses.
"Wow, Tyler. That is SUCH a classic blunder."
"Oi! WHEN was the last time we faced a PROPERLY SUPPLIED army?"
"THAT is a VERY good point. But hey. Wasn't that the excuse given when Austria got overrun by Germany's mechnized army during the first world war?"
Tyler sighed at the well deserved ribbing.
"At least i caught it."
Tao had a sheepish expression on her face.
"A VERY fortunate catch, Tyler-sama. we will procure the vehicles."
"We'll reorganize the army for mass transport."
He looked at the number of trucks, tanks and armored cars.
"Alright. For every ten trucks, we'll have two antiai trucks guarding them. If we have to pull numbers cause of it, do it. if it turns out we have more antiair then transport, that works too. I will not see this entire army, obliterated by a single squadron."
They nodded and Selena looked over from their funds.
"We have a total of 500,000,000 to use, Tyler."
"MASS upgrade and refit for winter warfare. we'll need winter gear as well. I will not need as much as I can't feel the cold to begin with. Once the army is properly prepared we'll make a mass invasion of the third floor. Timetable is 4 days."
The heads nodded and he looked up from his own collection of pamphlets.
"Alright. Let's get this done."
The group scattered and Tyler went to his room with rey where he flopped on the bed and let out a huge breath. Rey looked at him in concern.
"You okay?"
"Yeah. I'm fine. Just coming down from that battle."
She smiled and rested her head on his chest.
"Robocop would be jealous."
Sally appeared with a giggle to rest on his chest.
"Hiya Goreleech!"
"Hiya Casper."
"Hey! it's Sally!"
"O I am SOO SORRY! Sally the Ghost Princess!"
"hey!"
They laughed at her redfaced embarrassment and Tyler kissed Rey as he relaxed. The blonde girlfriend smiled warmly and relaxed on his chest. There was a knock on the door and Keiskue was heard.
"Tyler-Sama. There is a report on our allies from Floor one."
Tyler chuckled.
"I'll be right there, Keiskue!."
Rey smiled as her boyfriend got up.
"We need to play hookie for a day."
"Yeah. we kinda do. I love you too, Rey."
Sally was deposited into Rey's arms with a giggle as the Soldier reported to the bridge. Selena smiled as he walked in.
"Word from the rear."
He took the call and found Bridget on the screen.
"What happened now, Bridget?"
She sighed.
"Nazerick attacked the Warring Factions and the result saw them pushed back to the starting area."
"And the effect on US?"
"Well. You and the remainder of the Allies are caught off from new reinforcments due to the fighting inside the city now."
"Jesus Christ."
He sighed and rubbed his forehead tiredly.
"Okay. we'll need to pick up the rest of the allied forces before they're wiped out by the idiots."
Bridget nodded.
"There has been a bit of good news on that end Tyler. They were able to secure a fleet of Nazerick ships and are en route as we speak. The ENTIRE force of an extra 750,000 soldiers."
"That plus our 550,000 will give us a total force of 1,300,000 soldiers. With that many on the same page we'll be able to reach floor ten easily. After that it'll be a toss up depending on who's left."
Selena looked at him then.
"okay. Tyler? YOU take a BREAK."
"Hm?"
"I can TELL already. I'll take over for the time being. YOU go BACK to Rey, an d DO NOT come back out until four days pass."
"Uhh."
She smiled.
"Burnout."
"OOOOH. i loved those games."
"So did I. Now. You are on leave until day of the invasion."
He smiled.
"Thanks Selena."
"You're not Iron MAn. OR robocop. Now go take a nap."
He smiled and headed to do just that as Selena took over directing the army. Rey looked at him curiously as he walked back in.
"Alredy?"
"Nah. Selena called for a leave for Burnout."
"Oh. Cool."
Sally giggled as he laid back down.
"It's called SLEEP you idiot! It's NICE!"
"I just got roasted by a ghost. Yup. Naptime."
The girls chuckled at that as he settled on the bed with his girlfriend and his ghostly cutie...and blacked out.



FIVE DAYS LATER.
DAY 56.
RANK: GENERAL.
FUNDS: 10,000,000.



Tyler woke the morning of the fifth day feeling immensely refreshed. He smiled as he felt oddly light and more at ease and with rey asleep beisde him in bed it was not hard to see why. Sally was curled in a ball of cuteness in his arm and he smiled as he kissed Rey awake.
"Morning Gore."
"Morning Rey. Morning Sally."
"Morning Big Brother! Morning Big Sister!"
The couple showered together before Tyler smiled.
"Let's get back to it."
He walked out and to the bridge where Selena was at the wheel discussing the day's plans with the army. Tyler walked up behind the focusing blonde and tapped her on the shoulder. She looked.
"Hi. You're in my spot."
She chuckled at the light in his eyes.
"MUCH better. Stepping aside."
Tyler took the wheel and Keiskue and Tao bowed as he retook command.
"Tyler-Sama."
"Tai-cho. Your orders?"
THe Soldier looked at the map before at Selena.
"Status?"
"Linkup completed, all upgrades completed, all supplies restocked."
"Alright. We are invading floor three. When can we launch?"
Tao stepped forward.
"we can launch NOW Tai-cho. All forces and bullets ready for deployment."
"THe AA trucks?"
"Hy! Ready and fully crewed!"
"Alright. It will be freakin WEIRD to sleep on unmoving dirt again. But let's roll out. Gleipnir?"
Selena smiled.
"Is ready and boiling."
"All leaders will be aboard Gliepnir for the invasion. Once the foothold is secure we will discuss the floor's warplan. BREAK."
The leaders followed tyler off their ship and to the train stationwhere the long missed Gleipnir sat on her tracks. Her upgrades having made her engine longer and more bulky but she still had the same overall profile. Tyler climbed into the cab and smiled as he sat at the controls.
"MUCH better. Rey."
"ready."
The larger and improved firebox was opened and coal shoveled in as the rest of the RAzgriz command element loaded aboard the train. Once Selena blew her whistle, Tyler threw the brake and blew Gliepnir's iconic howling whistle. The mighty train pulled out of the station with the rest of the Razgriz army thundering along in their trucks. Tyler smiled as he saw the mighty force approaching the tunnel leading into the third floor.
"There a plow on this thing?"
Rey chuckled.
"Yup. We bought that while you were on break."
"Alright. Gliepnir, going red."
He flipped the light and flooded the tunnel with it's eerie blood red headlamp that illuminated the tunnel for hundreds of meters ahead. Tao's awed voice came over the radio.
"THI is the legendary Gliepnir armoured train? I am HONORED to man her."
Tyler chuckled as he blew the whistle again.
"Gliepnir's one hell of a tiger, Tao. Wait'll we open her guns up. Then she REALLY comes to life."
Rey smiled.
"Tragonia never knew what hit it."
"NOR anything else that we attacked with her."
"HEy, Tyler, ya MIGHT wanna see this."
Selena's voice made him look behind them and he laughed at the trucks and tanks all sporting blood red head lamps.
"THAT is EXACTLY the force I envisioned when i STARTED this mess! RAzgriz LOUD AN PROUD!"
He blew the whistle and the mass of horns made them all laugh as he got blipped. he opened the screen to see Bridget and smiled.
"What up?"
She smiled as his eyes were seen.
"I am relieved you are feeling better, Tyler."
"Thanks bridget. what's the word topside?"
"Well. Balaykia wants a word with you on your ideas for the Warring Factions. Heito does as well."
"We're invading the third floor as we speak. We got a few minutes before the end a the tunnel."
The feeds were brought up and Balaykia smirked as she saw the eerie red headlights.
"Kid you know how to inspire FEAR in people. There's a few trains like that being built as tourist attractions."
"I want one."
Heito chuckled.
"Of course. Now."
Tyler nodded as he looked out the windshield.
"we got maybe fifteen minutes before we reach the third floor, Heito. after that I'll have to reschedule this until we've established ourselves on the floor."
"Understood. The Warring Factions are getting out of control and now we've been cut off from supporting you."
Tyler nodded.
"I heard."
The Russian leader, Balaykia, lit a cigar.
"As the founder of the Alliance, it is a matter of course we seek your word for what to do about this."
Tyler smirked.
"Is Hino available?"
The two leaders blinked, then the blonde russian leader busted up laughing as she guessed his plan.
"Oh my god I love the way you think! A TRADE embargo to ALL the countries involved in the Warring Factions?"
"Yup. Razgriz will NOT aid them OR support them. Oh. And look. We have three of the world's largest producers in the Alliance! I guess they'll need to do something!"
Hino appeared laughing on his own screen.
"Tyler, you are one SCARY kid! What EXACTLY do you suggest?"
"All trade between Razgriz and the Warring Factions' host countries stop as of now. They want our stuff, cut the shit. AND pay triple due to the mess they've made."
Heito laughed.
"A CLASSIC American policy! Japan will adopt the embargo."
And like that the rest of the Alliance made the deal. Queen Elisabeth appeared on her screen next with a chuckle.
"Well played young leader. VERY well played. America will now be all but FORCED to act due to it's precious consumerism being cut off. England is supporting this. And it will very likely lead to war."
Tyler chuckled.
"No. Heito, you still have the football?"
The man blinked.
"On ym GOD WE DO!"
"Yeah. Use THAT. OH. Oh SHIT."
His eyes flashed and Balaykia frowned.
"Destroy our nuclear arsenal."
"Yeeeah. I COMPLETELY forgot about that one."
The Queen of England frowned.
"And the reason for this one?"
"We don't need them."
Tyler sat back on the stool.
"Seriously. we don't need such damaging weaponry. Look what happened to Ukraine. There are better options for weapons aside from the nuclear deterrent."
Heito rubbed his chin thoughtfully.
"A new rule for the Alliance?"
"That, and we need to do something about the planet. Seriously. Do YOU wanna see the harp seals go extinct?"
They chuckled at that one and Hino chuckled longer.
"We beat you to this one kid. without the political BULLSHIT of the UN, we've ACTUALLY been able to make progress and change. It'll take a few years to replace the underlaying infrastructure, but we'll do it."
"And they say China is an unreasonable dictatorship."
The leaders chuckled again at THAT dry tone. Hino especially.
"We DO like our rules."
"Ha. Only thing I can think of now for the Alliance is medical progress."
Elisabeth smirked.
"Why o why do I feel this one is going to be dark?"
Tyler shrugged.
"Set up a volunteer hotline for people to sell themselves for medical experimentation. And it be VERY high price. It'll be a way out for those with nothing to life for, those with debts to pay, and yeah."
A unsettling silence fell across the meeting save for Gleipnir's chugging and whistle. Rey looked at him with a mild surprise and he looked at her mildly confused.
"what? It's a good idea."
Balaykia reacted first....and laughed.
"Oh my GOD you are a FASCINATING person Tyler! Create a society that sells itself into medical experimentation for the BETTERMENT of HUMANITY AS A WHOLE, EVERYONE IS EQUAL and TREATED AS SUCH, NO NUKES, and no censorship? So THAT is how humanity evolves?"
Elisabeth sighed deeply at the idea.
"A VERY dark, yet INGENIOUS solution. Devalue human life, to PROGRESS human life. May I ask where the inspiration of this one came from?"
"I know you're not gonna like this. but the Holocaust. We STILL use medical documents and procedures in hospitals the world over from what was learned inside those camps."
Heito sighed deeply at this.
"He speaks truth. A DARK and EVIL truth. I think we would be better off finding a BETTER inspiration for this one, Tyler. JUST to avoid the problems it will bring."
Elizabeth smiled reassuringly now.
"But I DO respect the honesty, Tyler. That one virture is a MOST redeeming quality of yours. And that ability to see the silver lining in ANYTHING is rather frightening."
John appeared from the coal car now and took a spot by the window.
"I heard."
Tyler nodded.
"I will be MORE then happy to talk this out later, John. But right now we're approaching the exit."
The big man nodded.
"I just need one answer."
"Go on."
He looked the younger teenager in the eye.
"Are you a SUPPORTER of that evil?"
"No I am NOT."
John held his gaze for a moment as Tyler had to fight not to keep checking the rails ahead. After a VERY tense moment the Austrian actor nodded.
"We shall discuss this later."
He left and Tyler whistled as he let out a relieved breath.
"JESUS that guy is intense. Okay."
He looked at the leaders.
"we'll reschedule this one for later as we're approaching the exit."
The heads nodded and heito smiled.
"we'll discuss the medical sale then. When we can PROPERLY hash this out with the Alliance."
The screens died and Rey looked at him curiously.
"we've seen a movie or SOMETHING with that right?"
"We have. I'll need to DIG a little, but we have. alright."
The Soldier looked ahead as they approached a small light at the end of the tunnel.
"The light's flickering people. We're going into a snowstorm. Be READY to get stuck."
There was a chuckle and he blew the whistle loud and proud as a deep voice came over the radio.
"Unknown forces approaching the Allied Frontline of Germaine, Identify yourselves!"
Tyler took the radio.
"Razgriz has joined the frey! This is General Goreleech aboard Gliepnir."
The man had a VERY relieved breath.
"Oh THANK GOD. How many are you, Razgriz?"
"1,300,000."
"What?"
"1,300,000 with supplies for the lot."
"We asked for support and they sent an ENTIRE front to reinforce us? And it's the RAZGRIZ detachment? I owe so many people so many beers it's not even funny. Linkup approved!"
The train blew out of the tunnel and onto the third floor in gthe midst of a snowstorm. The rails sparked from the transition of warm tunnel to frigid temperatures and Rey whistled as the heat from the firebox kept them warm. But her breath was still visible.
"Damn that's intense."
It was night out and the sky was blotted out by the low hanging stormclouds while all around them were tall, snow covered conifer trees. The land itself was covered in deep drifts that added a mystical feel to the area and Tyler took the radio.
"All units, status?"
A shivering Keiskue was heard.
"It is COOOOOLD Tai-cho. All troops switching to insulated equipment."
"Let's NOBODY freeze to death up here. It's humilating."
They chuckled at that one as they approached a small town with a train station.
"All forces, station ahead. Be ready to disembark and freeze our nuts off."
There was more chuckles as Tyler rolled the powerful locomotive into the station and blew the howling whistle loud and proud. His forces moved to a section of field where they began the ardous task of hacking a respectable camp from the snow and ice. Tyler, Rey, Selena, Wisp, Tao, and Keiskue walked through the town getting a feel for the allied forces on the floor. The first thing Tyler noted was the town itself had maybe forty buildings all told and the troops they DID see were extremely depressed and shivering in thin blankets holding their guns. When the troops saw the unmistakable hats and outfits of Goreleech and Razgriz, a mass of hopeful murmers went through them to the point cheers broke out. Tyler looked at Selena.
"Oh my god these men are on the verge of suicide."
The more experienced soldier nodded grimly.
"Morale is on the verge of breaking entirely. we NEED to see how the general lives."
"If he is in OPULENT splendor and his MEN are like THIS, we are putting in for an IMMEDIATE nonconfidence report with High Command. Jesus CHRIST I was not expecting it to be this bad."
He lit a cigeratte and rey bummed one off him as they approached a three story manor home that served as the HQ for the forces on the floor. Tyler frowned as he saw this.
"NOT a good sign."
The guards at the door shivered as the reinforcements approached.
"Goreleech Sir! General Weisnburg is waiting!"
Tyler nodded.
"Thank yuo Soldier."
The door was opened and the friends walked inside to be met with a blazing warmth from several fireplaces and brightly lit rooms. Tyler frowned hard as he saw the serving staff handing out drinks to officers and high rankers while outside the men were on the verge of freezing to death. He walked through the place wuth thudding boot steps as a girl in a maid outfit led the way. Tyler smiled at her.
"Hi."
She smiled shyly and with a slight blush at being addressed by the war hero. her voice a light soprano.
"Oh my. Um. It is an Honor, Sir Goreleech! I am Siera."
"Nice to meetchya! I-hm?"
He spotted something on her neck and she blushed harder.
"Sir?"
"Yeah. Siera? I need a favor."
She gulped now as they stopped.
"What can i do for you, Sir?"
He tugged the collar of her shirt down around her neck.
"Okay. That's...no. I am not playing this game."
A series of VIVID bruises were seen on her pale skin. Siera gulped as he let her go.
"You missunderstand, Sir Goreleech! it was merely a bit of play!"
"Did you WANT to play?"
"Um."
She looked away at this and he nodded.
"Tell me this. Was it the GENERAL?"
Her voice dropped to a low breath.
"Yes. It was Genera Weisnburg."
"Okay. I see what happened here. You work for Razgriz now, Miss. Go report to our camp to a gorgeous blonde by the name of Taylor. She'll set ya straight."
Siera nodded with a VAST relief in her blue eyes.
"OH thank you! I will be along RIGHT NOW!"
Tyler walked to the doors and threw them open with a bang. The group of large men inside that ran the army jumped as he strode into the room and the largest spluttered as Rey and Selena walked in with the rest.
"How DARE you bring women into this sanctum for MEN you WRETCH-"
"Shut up you fat fuck. We are RAZGRIZ. THAT is MY girlfriend you just insulted."
Selena shoved the radio operater out of the way and Tyler slammed his loaded colt on the table.
"I have seen the disposition of the men, and the staff. And then I come here and see all this finery? Are you kidding me? You. General Weisenburg. Step forward."
The fat man did indeed step forward with outrage in his eyes.
"HOw DARE you? Watch youy tongue you MERC bastard! i-"
"SHut. UP."
Tyler's ice cold and dagger filled voice stopped the larger man dead in his rant.
"I am a MERC, this is true. But I am GENERAL AND AN ADMIRAL in THIS man's army. I have cleared TWO fronts, nearly alone. And you're up here, stuck at the BACK of your front? while your men FREEZE to death and you're RAPING the LOCALS? No. Selena."
"I have coms with High Command."
Tyler took the radio.
"High Command this is General Goreleech requesting immediate command transfer."
The voice on the other end made him chuckle.
"Oi ya rat bastard! what the hell did you do this time?"
"Shove it Frank. These idiots up here in the Germaine Forest."
"OOOh those guys. What of em?"
"The commanders of the forces up here stand accused of rape, abuse of power, negligence, PISSING ME OFF, Derelict of duty, and I can continue. They are accused by MYSELF, and my ENTIRE command structure."
Frank whistled on the other end.
"Oh you REALLY don't like these guys. Alright, Goreleech. I'll push the paperwork through since we KINDA owe you our asses and all. Weisenburg right?"
"Yup."
"eh. That front is a MESS. We'll have a fresh command element on station in the morning."
"And the idiots?"
"WHAT idiots?"
"Ha. Thanks Frank."
The radio went dead and Tyler looked at the now white faced Weisnburg.
"Normally, a firing squad would be your fate. But. well. I got a better idea."
The servinf staff were walked in and Tyler gave them all shotguns.
"These men are hereby relieved of duty, ladies. Would you kindly show them the way to hell?"
The command chain was put to death for their evil and the word was spread to the relieved forces. Tyler then took over tempoary command of the entire allied force on the floor. He unrolled the map and looked at the nearby job board.
"Okay. we need supplies and we need them now. There is a Nazerick supply depot three hours up that road. Tao, take a crew and capture it."
"Yes sir!"
"Keiskue, there is another depot to the south. Same orders."
"It will be done, Tyler Sama."
"Wisp."
"Ditto?"
"No. There is a tank station here along this road. It's a staging ground for assault for the Nazericks. Take a squad and demo it."
"Understood."
Tyler looked at the board and took a three skull job for himself.
"This one is ours. Me, Rey, John, Selena, and Emma. It's an infantry staging ground with a large amount of supplies and material for their war effort. It's a 5 hour ride from here and we'll take the Bis. Everyone else is to pick a squad and take a supply depot up to 9 hours out. If all are taken, reinforce the area and get to work on this town."
The heads nodded and Tyler walked out with his crew. The Bis was refueled and loaded with shells before Tyler climbed into the command hatch. Then they were moving through the snow and storm. John looked at the Soldier behind him.
"You will contact the leaders now?"
"I will."
"Very well."
Tyler made the call and they appeared. Balaykia lit a cigar as she smirked.
"Nicely handled with those pigs."
"I know how to solve a problem."
Helga, the leader of Germany, had a more serious expression.
"We were informed of the debate to take place, Tyler. I would VERY much like you hear your reasoning."
The soldier nodded as he gathered his thought.
"Okay. We were talking about allowing people to sell themselves for medical expermentation. And I got my idea, from the Holocaust."
They nodded and John looked at him.
"Why are you drawing inspiration from such evil?"
TYler sighed.
"Because there is MORE then just EVIL to EVERY event, John. even the birth of a baby, which is SUPPOSED to be a think of beauty, has uglyness to go along with it. And VERY unpleasent truths you just HAVE to accept."
Selena frowned.
"LIke what for example?"
"Fact it hurts like hell? And is MESSY and the kid is expensive."
The women smirked at that list and John sighed.
"There is no silver lining to that form of evil, Tyler."
"I hate to break it to you, John, but there was. I am NOT arguing the Holocaust was evil and deserves to be forgotten. Actually, that second no. If we forget it happened, it'll happen again."
That made the man nod.
"In that light I cannot disagree. I do not AGREE, but I see your reasoning. The first, however, I do NOT. explain."
"Okay. 6,000,000 people died during that period. This in turn lessened the strain on the world's population and supplies. Same with the loss of life in every war. This is a silver lining in and of itself due to our current problems with overpopulation. Second. The medical and psychological experiements preformed during this period yielded results and knowledge we still use today. Look, bring up documents from medical textbooks and see where they originated from."
Helga sighed at this.
"A point I cannot argue. I will confirm this. We all learned many things during this era of human history. And whether or not we like the way we learned them, we STILL learned them."
Tyler nodded.
"Exactly. Hate where the knowledge came from, all you want. Just DO NOT deny the fact the knowledge came from it."
John crossed his arms as he digested this point.
"I see I may have misunderstood. You did not draw inspiration from the Holocaust per se, more the nature of it."
"For when the rights of a person is lost is when humanity TRULY is able to progress as a species."
Elizabeth let out a long, slow whistle in awe at the dark, nihlistic viewpoint.
"That was dark, wise, and VERY disturbing. And all the more disturbing? You're right. Yet I suspect you chose the Holocaust for another reason."
"Again. The easiest way to polarize an entire room."
John blinked.
"And to open the door for an understanding."
Tyler nodded.
"Or at the VERY least, an agreement to disagree."
The older man nodded approvingly.
"You see the world differently, Tyler. Sometimes that difference leads to some truly beautiful discussions and ideals on what humanity should be, other times it is a window into the very core of what does it mean to be a PERSON. Right now? Right now you are looking at humanity as it truly is, without blinders of ideals or justifications. I can respect this. Yet, I have a question."
Tyler looked at him curiously and John looked him in the eye.
"WHy do you seek inspiration from the most evil people in human history?"
The teenager sighed.
"Because John, there are MORE of them. And they accomplished more then the good guys."
John blinked.
"An example?"
"Ghangis Kan for one."
Hino nodded sagely.
"He WAS a monster that pillaged the land for decades."
Tyler smirked.
"Alexander the Great."
That got a few sighs and the Soldier chuckled.
"George Washington was NOT a good guy. Look at how many native american villages he burned."
Selena chuckled.
"He's got a point. Leaders are not leaders for being nice to their enemies."
John lit a cigar as he considered this.
"He has points I do not argue. Yet i find the fact he keeps returning to the Nazi party and their leader's policies disturbing. Is there a reason for that, Tyler?"
Tyler frowned as he considered the option himself.
"I'm not doing it intentionally. I promise you that. I think....it's just my own ideals resemble or at least echo some of their own. Hmm. I'm not racist or anything like it so...I dunno. Weird feeling."
Selena chuckled.
"I feel like Tyler resonates more with dictators because of his own unyielding personality. Something needs to get down, he GETS it done. Regardless of what he has do to. Is that a GOOD THING? Being assertive is absolutely a good thing. But. Being TOO assertive is NOT. Remember, John, he's only fifteen."
The man blinked at this reminder and Tyler smiled.
"You completely forgot that didn't you?"
John nodded sheepishly himself now.
"I admit. I did indeed. And in THAT LIGHT, i merely see a teenager seeking inspiration from WHOEVER fits the bill of what he needs, regardless of good or evil."
Tyler tilted his head now.
"Now I have a question John."
"Do go on."
"Okay. Why does me being 15 get me a favorable light like that with my inspiration while an older person wouldn't get that mercy? Sorry if I butchered that."
John tilted his head himself now.
"I understand what you're trying to say. And you have a point. Perhaps it is I that was blinded by ideals. Or at the very least hindered. Are you saying you ARE taking inspiration from them?"
Tyler shrugged.
"I'm trying NOT TO. But at the same time, these people are the CLOSEST I have to what I personally believe."
"I see you ARE still young. Seekign inspiration is NEVER a bad thing. So long as you do not seek the WRONG forms of inspiration. If you understand that is."
"I think so. Copying a serial killer's kill techiniques is evil, but taking inspiration from the paintings he did IS good inspiration."
The group smiled at that as John chuckled.
"Polarize the entire room again. I admit I look forward to these now."
"Thanks John. Are we good?"
"We are, Tyler. You draw inspiration from the most odd of places."
Helga nodded as well.
"Indeed he does, John. that is not a bad thing, so long as he does so VERY carefully. Now. Tyler. I will admit the Sales do sound intriguing. yet I fear a slippery slope to human life having NO real worth."
Tyler sighed.
"To be FAIR, Helga? Human life is worthless. ALL life is worthless as it is an EXTREMELY wasteful.....existence? Eh good enough."
The blonde woman chuckled.
"YOU play the scale VERY well."
"There is always another side to a scale. Ignore it, and it'll tip over."
There was a sigh at that one and Heito crossed his arms thoughtfully.
"Now when you say SELL yourself for medical expermentation, what exactly do you mean?"
"We set up a program where you are paid for your body whle still alive. There are numerous are you sure signitures that remind you that you are signing away your rights as a person and you WANT to be treated as a labrat. The payout is extremely high and the money can be sent to whoever you so choose. when a breakthrough is made, ALL subjects used in the tests are immortalized in a wall or something for their sacrifice for the good of humanity."
Balakyia sighed.
"A very dark way to accelerate the medical field and technological fields. We professionals can hash out the exacting details as i feel this could be the push humanity needs to advance."
Elizabeth sighed.
"I see the reasoning. Yet i worry about abuse and exploitation. I see we players of the game will need to discuss this very carefully."
Heito looked to Tyler now.
"Do you have any OTHER suggestions for advancement or items to ADD as a rule?"
"Hmm. THIS one's a STRETCH."
"Oh this oughta be good."
Tyler smiled.
"War in the real world, is hereby illegal, and all warfare MUST be conducted inside a VIDEOGAME like this."
The leaders blinked, then busted up laughing. The Queen reacting first.
"Youa re a VERY fascinatign kid Tyler Yataomo! VERY fascinating indeed! We agree! And to be fair that was kinda WHY we wanted you in the FIRST place."
"Oh. Um. OH."
They laughed at that and Tyler merely shook his head with a sigh.
"Well. Okay. I got nothin."
The leaders chuckled and the meetings for the new rules scheduled. Balakya smirked.
"Oh. America is on the verge of a full scale revolt, Tyler."
"The Embargo?"
"was put into place and prices for household goods has skyrocketed. Congress has adjourned for the month and America was left high and dry as the millonaires in Congress flew to their timeshares across the world for their vacations. If they wait till the end of the month to reconvene, a new depression will overtake the country from lack of goods."
Tyler chuckled.
"Something's gonna give. Either the people will have enough and storm the capital, or Congress get's off it's ass. Hey, Balyakia, see if your crews in the states can't add a little more fuel to this mess."
everyone blinked and Rey poked him.
"Tyler? are you TRYING to cause a revolt?"
"Now i am. America needs this kinda shakeup, Rey. Otherwise it'll collapse. And I'd rather NOT see rock and roll ACTUALLY die."
She sighed and Balyakia smirked.
"What EXACTLY do you have in mind?"
"Spill the beans on how Congress runs a pedo ring. From inside the state building."
She blinked. Then smirked.
"Everyone knows they have one."
"So let's prove it."
"Yes. Let's."
The screens went out and Tyler took a deep drink from a bottle of whiskey.
"I am going to be an alcoholic by the time this game ends."
They chuckled at that as Selena let out a breath.
"THAT one was intense then usual, Tyler. You okay?"
"Yeah. feels WEIRD how it was early morning when we left floor two and now it;s close to midnight here on floor three."
Emma chuckled.
"I suppose we will need adjust."
"Sure thing, MAh Witch."
"NEVER do that again, and I will let you live."
He chuckled at her irritation as the oddly duck shaped tank rumbled through the snow. Then the soldier refocused as he looked through the hatch of the tank.
"Alright. we're approaching the depot. Selena. Emma, load shells."
The girls nodded and Tyler pulled his carcano out for tank sniping. Rey smiled as she looked at him.
"what's that thing's level, Tyler?"
"Level 14. one more and I get the scope."
"Cool."
He slid the bolt back as the enemy depot came into view. The place built into a small valley with lines of trucks, tanks, artillery guns, and armoured cars. Tyler smirked as he spotted the white clad NAzerick soldiers all gathered around barrels of fire keeping warm.
"They're utterly unprepared for a hard assault. Alright. I got eyes on the commander in his office. I'll pop em in the face and commence bombardment."
The heads nodded and Tyler sighted the enemy commander's head in the tower that was level with his tank. As he aimed, the door to his office opened up and another man walked in. Tyler smirked and altered his aim before firing. The 6.5mm round tore through the glass of the office, hit the commander in the head and the other man in the chest. His second in command you see. Both men dropped dead and Tyler pulled the bolt back as the tank fired on the groups of soldiers around the barrels. The depot was thrown into instant chaos from the attack with Tyler plugging soldiers from the safety of his hatch. He smiled as he reloaded the ten round magazine.
"I MISSED hunting these idiots like rats."
A round whizzed by his head and he marked it's flight path.
"Hey! I see you!"
He fired into a tree and a sniper fell from the tree with a new hole in his throat.
"FUCK that guy."
Selena chuckled as she fired her 47mm round into an armoured car.
"You hit?"
"Grazed. Bout it though. How's it down there?"
Rey shrugged as she plugged people with her Krag-jorgenson.
"Eh. We're having fun."
TYler looked around the area when he spotted a truck trying to flee.
"Hey we got a runner!"
Emma's cannon fired and the 75mm round slammed into the truck's bed for an instant fireball.
"I got em."
The friends whistled at the clean kill at close to 400 yards.
"Wow, Em, good kill."
She smiled proudly as the friends rolled down into the valley with Tyler keeping watch from the hatch. He looked around the main road before spotting a set of disks on the flat ground.
"MINES!"
The tank stopped on a dime and Tyler took aim with his rifle.
"FUCK them things."
He pulled the trigger and the set of four mines blew a nearly five foot wide 2 foot deep trench in the dirt. Tyler chuckled as he scanned the area again.
"Clever. Clear!"
They rolled cautiously into the depot until they reached the garage. Tyler hopped off the tank and walked inside with his rifle at the ready. The rest of the crew kept watch with the tank as the most experienced soldier they had moved through the building. He climbed the stairs to the commander's room and as he reached the landing he was hit from around the corner with a crudgel. Tyler grunted as a nazerick soldier swung the metal club only to be blocked by the rifle. The man had a look of hate on his face and Tyler smirked.
"Thanks for the amusement. Your buddies were fun to kill."
The man yelled in pained rage and the emotional distraction gifted tyler the upper hand. The skilled hand to hand fighter took a step backward and pivoted. The motion threw the man off balance and allowed Tyler to grab him by the collar, and with ONE HAND, throw him over the railing to the cement floor below. The man screamed before he hit the ground with a spatter and Tyler looked at the bloody mess and whistled.
"Damn. Yeah they ain't gonna get all a him of the cement."
The soldier walked away whistling a merry tune to the now empty commander's office where he found a pile of information on the Nazerick presence in the region. Happy with his haul he looked the dead men over before noting the commander's weapon was a customized Carcano rifle WITH a scope.
"Score!"
He took the weapon and headed back to the tank. Rey smiled as he hopped into the hatch.
"we saw that idiot hit the cement. You good?"
"One good shot to the chops but that's about it. I'm fine I already healed."
They left the depot to be collected by Allied forces to return to the town. As they went tyler removed the looted scope from the rifle and attached it to his own. Selena smiled.
"Now that picture is completed."
"NOW I just need to get the damned thing zero'd correctly. I'll do that next engagement."
The crew returned to the town without issue along with a mass of also returning squads. Tyler had them report t Gleipnir and he smiled at the results.
"We've effectively secured enough supplies for the entire Allied force along with the Town's locals in a mere few hours. The shipments will begin soon. Okay. Statuses?"
Tao smiled.
"We are still well-rested tai-cho. We can continue."
"Okay. Those that chose to fortify the town?"
"They are in good spirits, Tyler-Sama. And forifications are being constructed in a progressive manner."
"Alright. Have the builders swap out for the attackers and we'll get them some action. I;ll look thye board over and go from there."
They nodded and Selena smirked.
"A rotation on action and defense? I like it."
The Soldier looked at the board and noted something.
"There's a two skull job taking an enemy rail station Selena."
The blonde unrolled the map and traced the line.
"Here. Mackina yard. It's a depot for trains and supplies."
"Hmm. Follow the line please."
"Already did. It goes to the capital city of Germaine."
Tyler looked at the rail lines before he smirked.
"We'll do this like we did at sea. This station here, hacknyed. Is in the exact center of the country and has FOUR branch lines that supply the neighboring depots and bases. If we take THAT, we can throw a wrench in the gears of the Nazerick supply chain. THIS ONE is about the railroad. if we control the road, we control the floor. And we have Gleipnir. Alright. I'll take a crew to this railroad station here."
He then tapped one adjacent to it on another branchline.
"Selena, pick a crew and hit this one. Wisp will take her own crew and hit the next one."
Rey smirked.
"I'm with you right?"
"Obviously."
Wisp looked at the named sorties with a smirk.
"Bring back memories?"
"A few. only this time I don't have to hold your hand."
"Fuck you."
"Ya already did. A LOT I might add."
"Cocky prick. I will BEAT you."
He chuckled before looking at Keiskue.
"Keisuke. you pick a crew and hit this station here. This way we'll control a sizable portion of the Nazerick rail system. watch the rails if possible. If we damage them, we'll have to replace them before we can wheel Gleipnir into the city."
"It will be done, Tai-cho."
He looked at Tao.
"You oversee the defenses of the city. I'd like to keep ONE main member of Razgriz leadership in the town at all times if possible. Alright. we'll get this done and rest for a bit. See what the Nazerick's reaction is."
The heads nodded and they scattered. Tyler and Rey grabbed a few soldiers from the army to man the White Elephant. Rey smiled as she took the driving.
"This thing'll be a ghost up here, Gore."
Tyler chuckled as they got moving.
"Why do ya thing I grabbed it?"
The other soldiers chuckled at that one as they rolled along. The Soldier had his newly scoped rifle up in the hatch as he scouted ahead until the railyard came into view.
"Alright people and rey. watch your shots and try not to damage the line."
The alarm went up in the enemy base and a line of tanks were rolled out only for the first one to be split by a 105mm shell fired from the Elephant's cannon. The tank exploded and the reload was completed in seconds as the enemy tanks now had to thead around the husk and provide easy hits. Tyler had the 3X scope putting in work as he sighted enemy head after enemy head and single trigger pulls saw them dropping. He reloaded without breaking scope and smirked as he sighted one brave idiot on a rooftop trying to aim a rocket gun. The bullet hit him in the eye and he fell off the roof. Then a loud whistle went up and Tyler smirked.
"They have a train. Aim for the wheels and draw bars."
The man nodded and rey smirked as she fired her machinegun.
"This'll be interesting."
An armoured steam train was seen leaving the station with machineguns firing from the engine and an artillery car trying to aim. The first 105 shell slammed into the right hand wheel bar and shattered it entirely. The train kept rolling and Tyler spotted the driver. He fired his rifle and the man's head exploded from the lack of defenses on the cab. The second 105 shell slammed into the coal tender and the result was an immense fireball as the flammable coal caught. The train was now coasting and Tyler lifted his panzershreck up and aimed. The 75mm rocket was fired and it penetrated the boiler with a COLLASSAL hiss of steam. The boiler exploded then from the extreme pressures inside and the train derailed into a ditch. The cars followed suit and Tyler chuckled as the remaining troops were put down or surrendered.
"And THAT'S why we put work into Gleipnir's defenses."
The troops chuckled as they looted the camp and returned to the town. Tyler smiled at the results of the first round of raids on the enemy.
"Alright. we are back in business on the floor. We'll rest for a bit and see what these floor three idiots can do."
Rey smiled as the pair laid in their bunk after the meeting.
"Now THIS, feels weird."
He chuckled.
"I feel like I'm still rocking aboard ships. Land sickness is a thing i guess. Weird."
Sally appeared with a giggle.
"SUPER weird! And i like the train big brother!"
They hugged their ghost little sister. Tyler smiled as he stroked Sally's hair and she rested her head on his chest.
"That feels nice."
He smiled and Rey kissed him before resting her head on his shoulder abve the now falling asleep sally. The pink eyed blonde smiled as the ghost fell asleep and pulled a blanket over her.
"She's so sweet."
"She is. I like her."
"Me too. Odd how we met an all."
"Kinda cool having a ghost for a little sister."
Tyler kissed Rey.
"Having you as my girlfriend is better though."
She smiled happily at that as she settled for a nap. Tyler smiled as he joined them.
A few hours later Tyler woke to see Sally had rolled off his chest to burrow into Rey;s comfy bosom and the blonde had wrapped the adorable ghost girl in a full hug. Tyler smiled at this as she snuck out of the warm snd cozy bunk. Rey opened one pearl pink eye and he kissed her. Satisfied, she smiled and her eye closed.
"I trained her well."
The Soldier went to his desk in the command car where Keiskue was laying the report of the recent raids out. The man saluted as Tyler walked over.
"Tyler-Sama. All raids successful."
"Good. Anything of note?"
"These enemies shoot better then their counterparts on floor 2, but not much better, Sir! A few grazes and a few hits, but nothing life threatening."
"Interesting. Rookies?"
"To a man, Tai-cho. These men should NEVER have been trusted to guard such a front. It is my opinion this front is NOT a high prioity for Nazerick."
Tyler frowned at that possibility and opened the thus far filled in map of the gameworld spanning three floors. The sea around the coast of italica, the country itself, and the mountains were colored in as they were active fronts. The rest were merely maps of the countries as would be expected of any respectable modern world. Tyler looked at rhe mountain area of Germaine with a frown.
"That doesn't make any sense, Keiskue. The forest has a direct line to the main coast of Germaine. And beyond the forest itself is Nazerick homeland. If anything, the very best men in the military should be guarding this ground. if the garrison is that inexperienced and green, then a skilled force like ours could literally steamroll their way to the enemy's front door."
The older soldier smiled.
"They could, Tai-cho. Yet, at this point in the war, this front has NOT seen any action, would that be assessment?"
Tyler's eyes flashed.
"OH my FUCKING god it's a TROLL FLOOR. Okay. we need to get on this NOW. we hurry, we can LITERALLY punch our way RIGHT to the next floor."
Tyler snapped his fingers and Rey appeared like fuckin MAGIC.
"What's the sitch?"
"It's a TROLL FLOOR."
The blonde jumped.
"OH my FUCKING god. We need to move."
Tyler flipped a switch on the wall and a wail went up for the army to assemble in their ranks. The rest of the leadership came RUNNING and he tapped the map.
"The floor's a joke. it's MEANT to LOOK scarier then it is. we are launching a fullscale assault with but ONE objective. Get as FAR as we CAN before we encounter ANY stiff resisitence."
Selena blinked at this seemingly suicidal plan.
"YOUR REASONING?"
"Up until this point, WOULD this front have seen ANY serious action TO DATE?"
The soldiers all gasped at this and then smirked as they saw his point. Selena cracked her knuckles.
"THAT is a CLASSIC blunder of ANY wartime leader! NIT reinforcing the homefront properly! Orders?"
"A IRON FIST. All troops load in their tanks. We will BREAK through their lines in a matter of HOURS. I want four seperate divisions around Gleipnir. That train is getting an exercise. Keiskue picked up on it."
The man bowed at the recognition and Tyler loaded his rifle.
"Let's get this done."
He and Rey went to the cab of Gliepnir as the 1,300,000 man force readied for an immediate assault as Bridget appeared on the line.
"we heard. and the generals are all in agreement after reviewing the raids. Those men are HIDEOUSLY green. We're watching."
Tyler nodded as he hit play on the videofeed.
"The point of this operation is to secure as much ground as we can BEFORE the defenses are stablized. Once they are, we go back to the original plan. Watch for mines. Those idiots are kinda clever"
Rey looked outside and noted the storm had only picked up intensity to near blinding conditions.
"Watch your aim and what you're shooting at! Friendly fire is a feature in here."
Tyler nodded.
"Routine flares and spotting grenades people. we got plenty, USE EM. STATUS!"
"Tai-cho! All trucks loaded and ready!"
"Tyler-Sama! All tanks crewed and ready to MOVE out!"
"We're ready, Tyler. Give the order."
The soldier yanked on the whistle.
"RAzgriz....MOVE OUT!"
The powerful train thundered out of the station with the force of several hundred thousand tanks sent up a dull thunder of engines and tracks. Tyler smirked.
"BLOOD LIGHTS....ON!"
And they switched the custom flood lights of blood red that turned the nearby wintery countryside into a red hued HELLSCAPE. Selena vaulted over the rear of the coal tender.
"We got med boxes at the ready and all hands armed with ammo crates."
"spotters?"
"Train alone has three dozen. Every tank as a designated spotter armed with flareguns."
"Infantry?"
"5 medics for a six man squad. Plus the usual spattering. All men are aboard transport trucks. Once we reach a combat zone they'll deploy from the rear while moving."
"Good. Next floor is a summer forest in France. Floor after that is supposed to be world war 2. I DO NOT know which front."
She nodded and Rey looked out the window.
"We're approaching an occupied station!"
"All tanks load shells and watch the tracks. and for GOD'S sake DO NOT hit my train. ya DO, I will load you into a cannon as a present for these idiots. Got it? GOOD."
The soldier set his 1887 lever action shotgun on a peg.
"LIGHT EM UP!"
The thunder from the tank's rain of shells was heard as far away as Tragonia. Since the way the game WORKED was even though they were on different floors, they were still in the same world. Just a different piece of it. The enemy train station was wiped out in ONE salvo from the army and they rolled right on through with Gliepnir smashing through a few rail cars on her way through a yard. Tyler smirked as he saw the boxcars.
"Hey. Someone rig some dynamite to them things. we can use em as railbombs."
A tank rattled up and it's crew loaded the interior with a mass of dynamite and Tylr nodded as he increased speed.
"I'll give a push. They'll catch the car and move it off the main line. When they do, KABOOM."
He pushed the car HARD for a few miles and slowed the train down to a crawl. The car sped away at close to 70 miles an hour down a HILL. Tyler smiled as they got moving after it.
"I love my job."
Rey kissed him as Sally appeared on the coal with a giggle.
"This is FUN!"
The couple smiled at her appearance and Tyler patted her.
"Watch the lead, Caspy."
"Kay!"
Tyler looked out the windshield as they approached the next station as several outposts and depots were captured in the Blitzkrieg style flood attack. Tao reported in from her MK6.
"Tai-cho! No injurie to report and fuel is holding steady!"
"Ammo?"
"Still at near full!"
"Good. it gets to half let the second rank take point."
"Hy!"
The station guards had indeed moved the rogue traincar off the main line and onto a branchline between a set of oil tankers. Tyler smirked as Rey saw this.
"FLIP the switches!"
The levers were thrown and the car exploded with a BANG, the explosion setting off the two tankers either side of it and they went too. The blast taking the enemy force completely by surprise and Tyler smirked as he opened up with Gliepnir's nose mounted machineguns. Nazerick men dropped in rows from the powerful guns as the twin artillery caars made it rain hellfire along with the entire army of tanks. Tyler had a smile on his face as they blew through the yard.
"Selena! Progess!"
The soldier blonde appeared with the map.
"We're about halfway to Hackney yard!"
"Alright. How's the momentum?"
"we are PICKING up speed actually. These men have NO IDEA what is heading their way. Command is paralyzed so far as I can tell."
"Good. we got em on the flatfoot! Now let's PUSH off their feet!"
The cavalcade kept the wave up as the sun came up over the snow-covered landscape. A city appeared ahead and Tyler smirked as he blew the whistle loud and proud with the flood of red light. White flares were seen the VERY next instant from the terrified garrison inside. Rey smiled as she shoveled coal into the boiler.
"Water tank is at 75%!"
"Alright. We're moving on!"
They left the newly allied city behind to continue ahead. Which so happened to take the train into a massive tunnel and the rest of the army had to thread AROUND the tunnel through two VERY tight chokepoints. Tyler frowned at this potentiall nightmarish situation.
"Watch yourselves. Natural bottleneck."
Keiskue was heard.
"Hy! Tai-cho! No contact reported!"
The train pulled out of the tunnel and regrouped with the rest of the force....unharmed. Tyler looked at Rey, now VERY confused.
"What the hell is wrong with these people? That should have been a massecre!"
The pink eyed blonde was RIGHT there with him.
"if those idiots were SERIOUS on HOLDING this line, they would have blockaded that tunnel. ALL the traffic in THREE directions would be filtered through those three access points! we ALL know what a bottleneck can do to an army. A SMALL force would have made sense. Okay, the army doesn't place much importance on the bottleneck. But NOBODY? what the hell?"
Selena appeared and Tyler looked at her with CONFUSION stamped on his forehead.
"What the hell? That tunnel and road shoulda been a deathtrap."
The soldier chuckled as she leaned on the cab.
"It SHOULD HAVE been the place Nazerick STOPPED us in our tracks. that kinda natural bottleneck is KINDA the backbone of any military defensive strategy. We've reports from the flank fringes of MASS retreating and soldiers just DROPPING their guns to run."
"Idiots or morale?"
"Idiots. They were VERY well supplied. even the rank and file had plenty of firebarrels and hot food. These are the RESERVES of the army. The divisions that were NEVER expected to see action, and more kept as meat for the grinder."
"That STILL doesn't make any sense. Even RESERVES know how to defend a line."
"True. if they graduated boot camp."
Tyler blinked at that and looked ahead with new eyes.
"Soooo, if these are boot camp babies, that means."
Rey nodded grimly.
"The next floor is going to be a FIGHT."
"Oh SHIT. Alright. I mean it makes sense. we'll take the capital and hold in it for a bit. Do some floor milking before moving on."
Selena nodded.
"That is a VERY sound decision, Tyler. we'll regain our breath and solidify our strength before another assault like this."
Tyler looked ahead as they came to another railyard. This one too was swept away by the mechnized force and Sally got a headpat, making the happy ghost giggle. The force rolled through more villages and towns without any real resistence and Tyler's uneasiness grew with every easy victory. Rey saw this and smiled as they approached Hackney yard.
"we're good at this. Don't worry."
"Rey. WHERE do we USUALLY hear THOSE EXACT WORDS?"
"OH Shit."
"Yeah."
The soldier looked out the windshield as they approached the near two mile wide yard that serviced the entire region's railways.
"Alright we need scouts! I want an idea of what's going on in there!"
A woman's breathy voice was heard on the radio.
"Commander Razgriz, Specialist Hailey reporting. First tactical sniper assault recon. I have eyes inside the pen."
"what are we dealing with, Hailey?"
"Sir. the ENTIRE yard is in a state of panic. There is NO line of command, there ARE commanders, but NOT a SOUL is listening to them."
"NO sign of discipline?"
"NONE sir. NONE."
"Okay. Have you eyes on the enemy yard commander?"
"I have eyes."
"Can you reach him?"
"I can."
"Take the shot."
A flash was seen in the distance as the round flew from the sniper's barrel.
"Kill confirmed."
"Alright. Nice shot."
"Thank you, Sir."
"SaS?"
"Ha. CSAR actually."
"See Selena when ya got a chance. she'd love to eat-er, see ya again."
Rey smacked him with a smirk.
"Idiot. NO. I want to WATCH, BAD JACKASS, and oh MY god."
Selena appeared with a smirk.
"HAILEY is MARRIED you PRICK."
"Her name?"
"OOOH you are going to be SHOT to death. HER name is TANYA!"
"i like that name."
The blonde soldier groaned at that as Hailey's soft voice came over the radio with amusement.
"So you know? I NEVER miss. And I CAN see you, Tyler."
"wow. An angel of death. I like it."
"That IS my callsign. Deathangel."
"METAL as HELL."
The unseen lady chuckled as she fired again into the yard. Tyler refocused as the armoured force tore into the yard firing at everything that moved. Rey had her rifle up and was dropping people with ease as Tyler manned the train. He poked his head out of the cab to shoot one idiot trying to climb onto the train in the face.
"Get off my train."
He flipped the lever and reaimed at another idiot running in the open with a MMG gun and the blast took him in the chest. Rey smiled as she fitted the 6 rounds into her magazine.
"This is fun."
"Yeah it's always fun shootin fish in a barrel."
The tanks rolled in and the yard surrendered. Tyler nodded.
"resupply and let's keep moving."
The force moved in blocks to the various depots around the yard while the train's water and coal were topped off. Once the force was topped off they got moving again. Tyler smiled as the NPC allied forces swept un behind them to properly secure the area.
"Alright. We've got them on the run. Increase pace."
A few hours later saw the entire force parked outside the capital city of Ainsburg as the remains of the forces on the floor had all barricaded themselves inside the capital city. It being built inside a set of walls like Tragonia and even sat atop a tall slope. Tyler sighed as he rolled the train up the hillside towards the unblocked tunnel.
"A city like this is a natrual fortress. And yet we'll take it like any other city. What a waste."
The forced flooded through the gates of the city and within the hour the city had been fully secured. Tyler sighed again as he parked the train at the station.
"Well. THAT was lame."
He and the leaders gathered in the command car and the Soldier sighed as the fourth floor orders came in.
"We're to advance into the Nazerick Forest and establish a foothold in their land. It's a full invasion so we'll need to break their lines and establish our own. But for the time being we're resupplying and requiping the entire army."
Tao nodded.
"Hy. Wise choice, Tai-cho. We will thoroughly explore the floor as well."
"Good. Caution is the word here everyone. We will say three days. In three days we will advance into floor four. In that time I want you to Rest and prepare as the intel on the new forces all tell of a fanatical zeal."
The heads nodded and he smiled.
"Shame to say we're not having drinks for this one since it wasn't much of a fight. "
They chuckled ad Tyler looked outside to see the sun had reached mid day.
"Well. we'll crash for the day. Get some rest and we'll figure out the floor in dah morning. break."
The leaders split to their tasks as Tyler and Rey went to their bunk. Sally snuggled up between them and Rey smiled at him.
"See, Gore? We're fine."
He held her tightly.
"I'm still worried. it was way too easy."
"Some games screw with their players. You know that. Relax a little."
He sighed with a smile at that and kissed her deeply.
"I love you too, Rey."
She smiled and they settled down for the day?




THAT WAS EASY.
DAY 58.
RANK: GENERAL.
FUNDS: 510,000,000.


Tyler and Rey slept through the next 36 hours to wake the morning of the third day on the floor utterly refreshed and ready for more. sally had not moved either and the Soldier smiled as he hugged them both.
"Morning, Gore."
"Morning Big Brother."
"Morning girls. I love you."
They smiled and showered in the car before Tyler headed to the command car. Rey went to clean her rifles. Tao was waiting with a report as he took his seat at the desk.
"Tai-cho. The exploration has progressed well. All Nazerick forces have been scrubbed from the floor."
"Anything of note found?"
"A few iconic in era vehicles and weapons. Nothing too special, Tyler-Sama. A miniboss was discovered in a cave. A Yeti. It has become a place of grinding Sir."
"It worth me checking out?"
She shook her head.
"No sir. It is merely target practice. The railways are secure, and supply shipments are steady."
"Good. Any issues within the forces?"
"Other then the usual complaints of cold and related issues? A certain eagerness to escape the floor is permeiating Sir. that is all."
Tyler nodded as he looked at the map of the world.
"So the forest of Germaine is secure. The coast is also holding secure. First floor?"
"Bridget has an update for you, Tai-cho."
"Thanks Tao."
She saluted and he brought up his link to the outside world. Bridget smiled as he appeared.
"Mornign Tyler."
"Morning Bridget. How bad is it?"
"The Warring Factions have sustained extreme losses on the floor. A mass attack from Nazerick saw them pinned between the starting city and the edge of the map. They were forced to work together and my GOD was it a hard pill to swallow. Once the force was fought off, another round of skirmishes broke out as the factions just are incapable of putting their shit aside."
"Makes sense. America?"
"Well. Congress dropped the ball. The country is in a state of unrest with MILLIONS taking to the streets as the members of Congress are still in their vacation homes. even if they returned today? The damage was done to the American economy and way of life. They're heading for a depression. A BAD one. the stock market is on the verge of crashing and the President merely told his people to be patient as he hit a BALL off a TEE at a MILLION DOLLAR A YEAR golf course. Yeah. People are getting desperate."
The Soldier nodded.
"And the pedo ring thing?"
"That got swept under the rug when a mass shooting of several hundred people took place at a concert. Balaykia is now having her people leak the evidence it was sanctioned by the government to make sure Congress does SOMETHING. But it'll be another two weeks untill they return to session."
"And nothing short of a crisis of ungodly proportions will make them cancel their vacation. Heito and the football?"
"Heito has given Congress an Ultimatium. either they get their forces in TWOG under control, or he will send the Football to Russia. Congress has taken his ultimatium under advisement and will discuss the matter when they return. The deadline is tomorrow for them to regain control."
Tyler shrugged.
"we tried."
"we did indeed. America will die by the Congress it elected itself. Democracy is a beautiful thing. So long as it is NOT taken for granted."
"Well. Not our problem. What's the latest from the Alliance?"
"right now there is a major offensive planned for the first floor. The plan is to send in a fresh 550,000 troops to secure a line from your current floor to the starting city. It does NOT have to be a perfect security line as that can be done while more men are funneled through it. The goal is to get you a fresh wave of troops for the effort."
"When is that to go into effect?"
"Once Heito's deadline is met. America won't last much longer."
"Alright. Anything from countries OUTSIDE the two factions?"
"India has rejected both terms of joining and nonaggression on the grounds Israel has joined the Allaince. so hasn't Pakistan. Iran, Irag, Afganistan, and a few other middle eastern countries have openly condemned the Alliance and their relationship with certain countries. Plus the Alliance's views on religion as a rule has them decrying us."
"And the leader of Israel is fine with them?"
"He asked for a concession. All he wants for his people is to live their lives in peace. And the Alliance agreed so long as they agreed to the rules. Religion is NOT to be banned, but it is NOT to be a ruling law. An agreement was reached."
"Good. Is there a label for the third faction in the world?"
"There is. They're referred to as The Old Guard. even Switzerland has joined the Alliance and they NEVER take sides."
"So there are three factions left in the world. Alright. The Old Guard we'll place the same embargo on and refuse to purchase their own goods as well now."
Bridget smiled.
"Heito asked for you to make a meeting with the rest of the leaders if you come up with any new rules and ideas. Cut out te middle man in Elisabeth's words."
"Oh that's fine. I'm still new at this."
She sent the invites out for the meeting and Keiskue walked in.
"Tai-cho."
"report, Keiskue."
"Sir. A new discovery has been made in a lake fifteen miles south."
Tyler took the folder as he moved the maps around until he had one of the area.
"15 miles south is....Ah. The Frozen Sea."
He opened the folder and blinked at a photo taken of something in the ice.
"Is that....a PREDATOR?"
Keiskue nodded also surprised.
"It does to be Sir. We documented it's existence but no attempts to reach the creature have been made."
"Okay. Huh. Can we break the ice?"
"we can Sir. Is that TRULY a wise idea? Predators are EXTREMELY skilled soldiers."
"They are. Which is why if we DO release it, I will kill it myself. It's POSSIBLE it's just an easter egg for us to find. A dead predator. Seen em before in other games. Mark the area off as restricted to heigher levels and we'll return later."
"Yes sir. There was another discovery in an abandoned outpost on the western flank."
Tyler took the file of a grisly scene. A pentagram of blood had been painted on the floor of an old barn with a human sacrifice in the center. The soldier frowned as he looked at it.
"Is it connected to the zombies?"
"we know not at this time. All we have is the image and the site."
"Hmm. Have Wisp look into it personally. It might be a satanic easter egg or it might be a clue to the zombies thing."
"I will pass the request along. That is all."
"Alright. dismiss."
The man saluted and left. Tyler looked to the number of open screens and Queen Elisabeth chuckled as he did.
"You're a general now, kid. How's it feel?"
"Kinda fun tellin people what to do all day."
"Ha!"
The leaders chuckled at that and Heito smiled.
"So you had a burst of inspiration?"
"I did. The Old Guard."
"Ah. You heard. Your suggestion?"
"We include them in the Embargo and refuse to buy anything from their countries."
Hino chuckled.
"We have already done that. That is what an embargo IS."
"OH."
The leaders busted up laughing at his mild noise and Bridget was heard chuckling.
"Sorry Tyler."
"Uuuugh my head hurts."
Balaykia chuckled at that one.
"You think of what you do. This is good. was that all?"
Tyler sat back as he considered the question before he tilted his head.
"Oh. There's an idea."
He looked at the now nervous leaders.
"So the possibility of a SINGLE currency for the Alliance?"
The leaders blinked at this and the Queen laughed.
"The ideas you come up with! My word just when I think you can't surprise me anymore HERE you are again! replace our entire currency systems as a WHOLE or merely instate a bill for the Allaince?"
"Hmm, I'd LIKE to replace it as a WHOLE. Since it is so FUCKING confusing keeping everything straight. ONE coin should equal ONE COIN across the board."
Hino chuckled as he sat back in his own chair.
"Again. A dance for the leaders and bankers. As that WOULD be a very interesting starting point for the alliance and would solidify it as well. Anything else?"
"Hey, heito."
"OH Shit."
"What's the odds of starting up Sensha-doe from Girls Und PAnzer as an ACTUAL sport?"
The emperor of Japan laughed.
"THAT is SUCH an OTAKU idea it's hilarious! I THINK we can do that!"
Balaykia lifted an eyebrow.
"WHAT is sensha-do?"
Tyler smiled.
"A sport with live tanks and live rounds designed to NOT pierce the armor. The show in question used the JAGD live fire system to detect hits. Kicker?"
"Do go on."
"It was a sport for girls."
The leaders snorted and Heito rubbed his eyes with a chuckle.
"Tyler you are a FASCINATING idiot. we'll get that set up the right way. I can see SOOO many people flipping for it."
"Next up. The Internet."
Heito smirked.
"Censors were removed."
"GOOD and NOT where I'm going with this."
"Explain."
"I'm thinking of making stuff humanity CANNOT live without, UNABLE to sold. Like food, water, clothing, and internet CANNOT have a price on them as they are BASIC human needs at this point. Follow or I lose you?"
Elisabeth had a sip of tea as she considered the idea.
"At LAST an ACTUALLY difficult NONDARK idea. I for one do see what you seek here, Tyler. yet entire cultures are built on such industries. How would they support themselves if we just GIVE it away? I am talking food here. Internet I completely agree."
Tyler sat back as he gathered his thought.
"If they grow the food that sustains their people, they are paid DIRECTLY by the government to do so. and it is a FIXED RATE. enough to live off of VERY happily. All costs are aided by the government so long as the yield is of GOOD OR BETTER QUALITY. As they are te backbone of society, even though it is being given away for free, it is NOT free if that makes any sense."
Balaykia had a thoughtful expression now.
"I see where you're ging with this. A world without money. and yet EVERYONE still gets what they need. Star Trek?"
"Kinda. I never did see the series. but understand they lived in a future where monetary gain had been phased out. Unless I'm off the mark here, doesn't that usually start with needs?"
Hino chuckled.
"If we do this, it will take MANY years to bare fruit. But if we DO, and we do it RIGHT, we can revolutionize human society at it's very core. We HAVE to try."
The heads nodded and Tyler whistled.
"Wow. I am rewriting the world from inside a videogame, and people are just going with it. THIS is a WEEEEIRD feeling man."
They laughed at that one and Tyler looked at Heito.
"The medical sale thing?"
"Has been put into effect. And the results are staggering. People in the MILLIONS are WILLINGLY signing up for the program. most are destitute, crippled, retarded offered by family, homeless, and suicidal. We have thousands of new experiements underway and some are already producing interesting data. we will have a breakthrough in DAYS. Only a question of WHAT breakthrough."
"well VR is covered so there's that."
They chuckled and Tyler smiled.
"We'll be on floor four in a few days."
The leaders blinked and Balaykia frowned.
"So soon? That doesn't make any sense."
"It does if the forest was never seen as a serious line."
Hino chuckled.
"They left their unfit for active duty soldiers to guard the line. and we all know how those lines end up."
Tyler nodded with a frown.
"I STILL feel like it was too easy though. NO ONe is THAT stupid and lazy in a time of war. It's like leaving your backdoor unlocked when your neighbor just got broken into."
Queen Elisabeth chuckled at this.
"Your inexperience is finally showing, Young Soldier. and that is both immensely reassuring, and humbling as well. There are numerous examples of leadership commiting that exact sin of war. Leaving some backdoor unlocked for the enemy to get through while they focus all their attention on the front door. Remember in the first world war how Norway was invaded."
Tyler blinked at that before smiling sheepishly.
"I guess I overestimated them. Not a BAD THING, but an unnessecary worry."
Heito chuckled.
"Oh it is VERY nessecary, Tyler. Never let your guard down."
"for THAT is when the knife finds you. An assassin play. Interesting."
He looked from the screen to where Selena was resting on a couch. The blonde smiled.
"Already done. Assassins were my first thought when we secured the city."
"Thanks Selena."
Tyler looked back to the leaders and shrugged.
"All I had."
They nodded with smiles and Heito ended the meeting.
"we look forward to the NEXT headache you give us, Tyler."
The screens closed and Tyler took a deep drink from his flask before he refocused. Selena saw this and frowned.
"Tyler."
"Yeah?"
"EASY on the relaxer. You'll develop a habit."
He smiled sheepishly as he went to light a cigeratte.
"Wow. Now you're using HER lines?"
"Um, your hand?"
"Wow."
"Yeah. It happens to the most obstinate soldier. Don't worry. I gotchya."
"Thanks Selena."
She smiled and hugged the younger boy.
"You're still only fifteen. Don't forget that."
He smiled as he hugged his advisor and future foster mother.
"I'll try not. So long as YOU try not to turn into HER."
"OOOH I promise not to."
He smiled and looked at the maps.
"anything to report?"
"A coal mine was discovered near hackney. The locals are using it for funds. A troll den was found in the upper mountains and torched. No injuries or losses, an orc camp was roasted with tanks here. And there's a yeti miniboss up here."
"Kinda sad we didn't encounter the kraken on the ocean."
"ME too. But hey. Next time."
He nodded and looked the maps of the floor over. Most of the floor having been filled in with the rapidly diminishing grey areas getting his attention.
"Once the floor is fully filled in we'll move to fine toothed comb. No zombie challanges?"
"None thus far. A few easter eggs like a dead predator, dinosaur bones and a frozen mammoth, but that's it. The mountain has worries for an avalanche-"
"WHAT?"
Tyler jumped at that and looked at the blonde intensely. She had a new look of shock as she answered.
"Yeah, the soldiers are worried about an avalanche. Seems there was a thaw-OH MY GOD."
Tyler had the radio the next instant.
"GET TROOPS TO THE TOP OF THE MOUNTAIN NOW! THOSE IDIOTS ARE TRYING TO SET OFF AN AVALANCHE! GET PLANES UP NOW! I DO NOT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!"
Selena hit the alarm and the ENTIRE FLOOR came to life with a BELLOW! Tyler was OUT of the train looking at the massive peaks soaring above their heads.
"if those go they'll bury the entire valley. Jesus CHRIST how did I miss that?! they didn't NED to defend this valley! the ENTIRE mountain is a weapon!"
"SIR your plane is ready!"
'GET everyone out of the valley! NOW!"
Tyler raced to where his monowing was sitting on a line of tracks with a flight of similar planes. He was already taxying as he rolled along the lines.
"we have ONE objective people: SECURE the mountain top at ALL costs. If we DON'T we die."
The force was racing to get off the floor as Tyler had his plane in a forced climb up the mountain.
"Jesus CHRIST we're 36 hours late. MOVE dammit!"
He FORCED his plane to climb at a steep angle at the first peak as a series of extreme antiair fire opened up from hidden pillboxes in the mountains.
"IGNORE THEM. we need to reach the summits!"
Rey's frantic voice was heard ont he radio.
"They blocked the floor exit! we're trapped!"
"USE A TANK DAMMIT GET OFF THE FLOOR!"
"We're trying but they STUFFED it with cement!"
"GET OFF THE FLOOR!"
Tyler was the first to reach the top of the first of four peaks around the valley. sure enough there was a mass of men readying demo charges in a frantic hurry. Tyler flew right at them firing machineguns. The commander being the first to go as the powerful .303 caliber rounds tore through the Nazerick mountain division and the detonator on the top.
"Peak one secure."
"Peak two secure."
"Peak three encountering stiff resistence!"
"Peak four unreachable! request immediate fire support!"
Tyler had his plane HOWLING on the turn as on the ground a massive explosion rocked the tunnel leading to the next floor.
"Clear! GO, GO, GO!"
The Soldier nodded.
"Rey you go too."
"I am NOT leaving you behind!"
"I'll be fine. I am NOT losing you like this."
"I love you too."
"GO."
The white Elephant led the formation into the tunnel with the rest of the Razgriz Tank battlion backing her. Tyler flew to the fourth peak which was the one closest to the capital city and was in a vicious climb as heavy flak fire opened up with airburst shells. The pilot dodged them with rolls and spins until he soared high above the 4,000 foot peak. He turned a loop and poured more lead into the men atop the peak. Their detonater was hit hard and so was the rest of the 30 man squad.
"Peak four secure."
"Peak three has been detonated! MOVE!"
A thundering rumble was heard as a mass of white snow roared down the mountain near Glumburg and Tyler sighed as the entire town was buried under a thousand tons of snow.
"Status for the town?"
"Sir! All Allied and locals had been evacuated prior! NO losses from the avalanche beyond the town itself."
"KILL the rest. destroy the peaks."
"SIR!"
Rey's voice was heard on the radio.
"we're fighting off a tank battalion Gore. We've reached floor four."
"Losses?"
"A few injuries in the scramble and some dented tanks. Gleipnir is secure as well. we're okay."
Tyler let out a massive breath of relief as he dropped a 25 pound bomb in a gun emplacement.
"Jesus that was too close. I KNEW it was going too well. okay. we are switching gears."
The emplaced Nazerick bunkers were obliterated by the angered air force and Tyler flew his plane THROUGH the tunnel to the next floor as the rest landed. He blew out of the other side and into the blue sky with a roar of his engine and was met by nearly INSTANT anti air flak fire. Tyler had an ice cold expression on his face as he weaved around the flak to drop bombs on gun emplacements and gunrun clusters of troops. when his ammo ran dry he landed at the back of the army and had his rifle out to join the frontline ranks of troops as they sniped at the entranched Nazerick forces. The floor was a massive forest stretching into the distance with clean open skies and a warmth that was stifling for the winter troops. The line they now fought with was a VERY well fortified trenchline at the fringe of the forest defended by tanks and troops. Tyler had ice in his eyes as he dropped soldier after soldier with accurate shots until he ran out. He reloaded and took an antitank bundle on a sling and threw the thing into the trench with a heave. A yell was heard before the grenade exploded and Tyler slammed a baynet on his rifle and bumrushed the trench with a near MINDLESS rage. He dodged gunfire and grenades while ignoring the yells of his fellow troops until he reached the enemy trench. he dove into the pile of men stabbing one in the chest before his twin colts were out rhe same instant firing into the packed masses. He tossed them up as they ejected the spent magazines, lifted the reloaded into the grip as they came down to keep firing. The Nazericks were caught off guard by the savage assault and left many dead int eh hole as Tyler's rifle was retrieved and he leapt at the next cluster using the gun as a makeshift spear to cut his way through the trench. Men fell to him like wheat to a reaper and when he impaled a man the twin colts came out to rain lead. Tyler had a soulless glare in his eyes as he worked and not even the rattle of an enemy AV7 tank made him back down. The 5.7 centimeter gun fired into the trench and Tyler leapt out of the thing to rush the backing away tank. The berserk Soldier reached the front where he slapped four sets of dynamite on the hull before leaping into the trench on the plunger. the tank exploded and he was faced with a packed trench of Nazerick men aiming rifles at him. he smirked with his twin colts out and ready to keep fighting when a howling sound was heard. A nazerick looked up and screamed as heavy artillery fire from Tyler's troops rained into the trench while masses of Razgriz forces poured into the trenches. Tyler still wore his glare of death as he retrieved his rifle from the heart of an enemy soldier and leapt out of the trench on the enemy side. He pulled the bolt back with a dark light in his eyes while the men secured the line.
"NOW it's PERSONAL."
ALL that heard his icy rasp shuddered. Tyler eapt over the trench line to his side of the lines and went to the newly established command center. Selena, Wisp, Rey, Tao, Keiskue, John, Neo, and the rest were waiting. Rey had a grim expression as she saw the blood covered soldier.
"So THAT'S your dark side."
Tyler looked at her before nodding to the map.
"Get the line secure and a proper base set up. we've gotten used to being the best and we went soft because of it. we'll get our edge back."
Selena looked him in the eye.
"LOOk me in the eye."
He did and she shivered from the ice in his gaze.
"So is THAT what you were like?"
"Lady we almost died because of an oversight. A VERY OBVIOUS oversight. for FUCKS sake I GREW UP in a MOUNTAIN range! I shoulda KNOWN that was their play from the get go!"
He gritted his teeth in self-aimed frustration before he looked at the map.
"Okay what's their plan? It's flatland...forest. they're gonna set the forest on fire on the next good wind storm. If that's not it, it'll be a mass blockade on this river here as it cuts the entire area in half. Backup plan would be a mass air assault with incindaries due to the forest. Other option...."
Selena sighed as Tyler listed off plan after plan after plan no matter how obscure.
"Great. that last one hit him."
John walked over and Tyler didn't even glance in the bigger man's direction as he looked at the differing ideas and strategies and solutions to those strategies.
"NOW you are going down the slope."
"We're at WAR John. We need to focus. I am NOT letting us get caught like that again."
"JUST YOU?"
"YOU didn't think of an avalanche, did you?"
"THIS is your answer to such a close call? regressing to a MONSTER?"
"Demon."
"HOW are you BETTER then the people on the first floor now?"
"Fact I'm up HERE trying to keep everyone ALIVE."
Rey kissed the Soldier and he shivered as she did. The blonde smiled.
"We're okay, Tyler. Really."
He shivered again.
"Damit, rey that was too close. WAAAY too damn close."
"We lived."
"I nearly lost you."
She sighed and hugged him.
"But you didn't. YOU saved us. ALL OF US. That's the important piece."
He sighed and the ice in his eyes started to melt.
"Did we leave anyone behind?"
Tao smiled.
"No Tyler. NOT a SINGLE soul was left behind."
He let out a massive breath as he relaxed and when he reopened his hands there was a line of cuts from his fingernails in the palms. Rey smiled as she hugged him tighter.
"They won't get that close again, Tyler. Not when you're on alert now."
"Sorry Rey."
"Forgiven. And that charge WAS the most badass thing I've seen in QUITE some time."
Tyler smiled at that and his eyes returned to their usual cocky cheer.
"Thanks Rey. There's a REASON I'm the best we have."
Selena hugged him now herself.
"There is. And NO ONE thought of an avalanche, Tyler. NO ONE. Yet YOU DID. We're safe."
"Ugh. TWO blood barbies."
Rey and Selena looked at each other and noted their bodies were covered in blood from hugging the Soldier and Neo whistled.
"That was kinda clever. Huh."
Tyler chuckled before he looked at rhe map again.
"Alright. We'll get our trenches dug and properly-"
A loud whistling sound prempted a hail of artillery fire as Nazerick launched an immediate counterattack. Tyler growled as he leapt into the trench with his lewis up firing into the trees as the artillery tore holes in his troops.
"GET THE TANKS UP! Medics get moving! Snipers aim for thinkers! Come on people we're RAZGRIZ! SEND THEM TO HELL IN A BUCKET!"
The morning air was filled with the sound of howling thunder and the screams of the dying as the two massive armies clashed. Tyler had the livefeed up as he emptied his drum mag fed machinegun into ranks of Nazerick shooters. Men dropped either side of him and he dropped as well with needles to revive them and they were back on the line. Tyler had his glowing cherry rifle down for a reload when a grenade landed beside him.
"GRENADE!"
He dove on it and the thing blew. He was blown into pieces by the thing and his head landed beside Selena of all people. The CSAR medic saw the head land and she stabbed it with a needle the next instant. Tyler regenerated a body and smiled.
"I owe you one massage!"
she laughed as he leapt up with his MG18 and a hundred round belt pouring into the treelines with two tanks firing over his head at enemy armor. Selena was running along the trench focusing on healing and reviving people then shooting back. MOST of the army was focusing on revives and resupply then shooting back as to prevent the death of a single soldier. Tyler blew through his last round and found he had no other belts.
"OUT! I NEED AMMO!"
"Here Tyler!"
John appeared with a fresh box of belts and Tyler slammed the thing into the gun.
"Thanks John. We need antitank on the right flank!"
"On it!"
"We got a sniper in the tree! take the tree out! YOU throw a smoke! DROP THE ARTILLERY!"
The thunde rang thick and heavy as the two armies battled. Tyler was panting hard with stiff hands as he dropped to the trench bottom again out of bullets. He set the hot rifle aside and lifted his carcano up to pick snipers from tree. The sniper bounced from head to head to head in seconds with every shot dropping one head. When the sniper fire stopped, Tyler took off running along the trenchline sticking ddead with needles until he ran out. a medic dropped a medical box and Tyler grabbed a fistful of the needles to continue on his way to a mass supply depot the army had set up. There tyler swapped his empty rifles out for his rocket gun and panzershreck. Wisp was there with a few other long range snipers and the dirty blonde smirked.
"I got eyes on enemy armor."
"ALL TROOPS, LAUNCH FLARES!"
A rain of spotting flares went up that painted the entire enemy force on the horizon. Tyler smirked as he saw tanks through trees.
"TAKE EM OUT! Is my plane ready?"
Tao appeared with her own mg.
"No sir! NO room to launch! You try to take off you'd be shredded before you got into the sky!"
"Shit. Okay. Hard way it is."
He climbed onto the back of a truck and set the rocket gun on it's tripod and aimed at an AV7 playing blockade for a sniping St. Chamond. Tyler put the first 75mm round into the tower of the barn looking thing and the commander was killed. The tank then tried to run and wound up running it's own men over as Tyler giot a clean shot at the barrel of it;s 5.7cm gun. The rocket gun fired and the cannon exploded from the direct impact. The tank exploded right after and the soldier moved to the ST. Chamond. the thing aimed it's barrel at him but a smoke grenade blinded it as Tyler fired and the round took it clean in the barrel mounting. the blast setting off the round in the chamber and blowing the tank itself up. Tyler smirked at this as he slammed a fresh round in the tube. He then took aim at a renault and the round split the light tank clean in half. Tyler looked for fresh tanks and saw none in easy reach and so dropped off the truck to take a freah position. Rey appeared from the trench then firing into the trees and Tyler leapt in beside her. She smiled as he kissed her.
"Now THIS brings back memories!"
He chuckled as he pulled his BAR.
"We'll win this."
"Damn STRAIGHT."
Tyler set the 30-06 rifle on it's bipod and fired into the trees. Nazericks dropped several at a time as he reloaded the powerful support gun on the fly. Then a light breeze blew from behind Tyler and he smirked.
"MOLOTOV THEM!"
A mass of the fire bottles was thrown and Tyler smiled as they impacted the trees. The result was an instant inferno rapidly racing through the forest, TEARING through the Nazerick ranks. Tyler nodded.
"CHASE THEM!"
The whistle was blown and the Razgriz forces followed with chattering machineguns. Tyler smiled as they walked after the fire as it burned through the forest and ate the Nazericks alive. Tanks, grenades, bullets, and artillery all exploded from the intense flames while behind it was left a mass of charred trees and burned grass. Tyler smiled as the scent of burning pinewood wafted over the scent of burning human flesh.
"I love the smell of pinewood fires."
The army chuckled as they chased the NAzericks out of that region of forest. After an hour's run, Tyler nodded.
"And STAY out! All forces regroup at the trenchline for resupply and recover."
They left the fire to burn as they returned to the trench where a mass of healing was underway. Tyler panted as he returned to the command tent and the leaders gathered. Selena passed fresh canteens around.
"That was one HELL of an attack wave, Tyler. where the hell did it come from?"
The Soldier smirked Wryly.
"Welcome to floor four. Okay. Losses?"
Tao had a paper.
"500 men lost before we could revive them, Tai-sho."
"That's IT?"
"Hy. They were hit with artillery and their heads were unable to be found in the mess."
"Huh. THAT'S a visual bug as they're supposed to be visible no matter what. Nazerick forces lost?"
Keiskue slid another paper over.
"1,250,000 lost, Tai-cho. 300,000 tanks destroyed."
"OH MY GOD. I know this is a videogame an all, but DAMN."
Selena smirked.
"The battle for Tragonia."
"And we got ambushed too this time. Ha."
He pulled up Bridget and the woman had a cold beer in her hands.
"The world watched. Tyler. THAt was the SAME type of force that attacked Heulit and drove the players from the port. YOU not only held them off, you DROVE THEM BACK. 500 men. to 1,250,000. This the third largest battle in the Game. YOU'VE fought at TWO of them."
Tyler smiled tiredly.
"It's only going to get more intense, Bridget. I nearly died THREE times out there this time."
"We saw. And you still won."
The soldier nodded as he looked at Tao.
"Rig landmines in the remains of the forest. They'll be back. And we NEED to rest the army."
"Understood."
"Do we have access to flamethrowers?"
John nodded.
"We do. Hundreds of thousands."
"Arm flamer units and prepare to FLOOD that forest with flames. NAzerick is going to dig in. So we'll need to get ourselves a leg up. Get an airfield constructed and we'll be able to launch fighters. AA trucks ready for intercept, and we'll have artillery trucks ready to rain hell."
The heads nodded and Tyler smirked.
"And get a bath hole dug. Let's try to KEEP our decency."
They laughed at that one as the army split to it's tasks. Tyler with them. The next few hours passed in a frenzy as the war hyped troops worked to fortify their line and prepare for the next assault. As the sun went down, Tyler returned to the command tent and Bridget appeared.
"The invasion of floor 1 is underway. They have reached Tragonia and are enroute to Heulit."
"Good. we are going to need fresh waves of men to push the lines back further."
"We know. How can you get with what you have?"
"We'll be able to clear the floor and maybe the next one. After that, if we keep up the Blitzkrieg pace, we are GOING to grind ourselves to dust."
"So you'll be forced to halt the advance and rest the men."
"We will. And my plan is three divisions. The fresh wave reaches us, and the frontline is replaced. They relax, rest, do whatever. Then after a period, the second rank moves in and the frontline drops to rest. the now well rested front rank, take second. It'll take a cycle or two to get into the flow, but once it catches, a WELL oiled machine."
Bridget nodded.
"A VERY well oiled machine. Rest the army in thirds. Alright. we have our plan."
The soldier nodded as he looked at his crew.
"we have our own Quartermaster for the game. MAss upgrade across the board. Selena, you and Tao see to it. I want everyone's gear properly leveled for their character. I'll do so myself."
Rey nodded.
"My sniper needs a caliber increase."
"Got somethin to say to me, Rey?"
Tyler's mildly offended tone made the ladies laugh and his blonde girlfriend kissed him.
"GOOD one you idiot....and NO increases there. it won't fit otherwise."
"GOOD answer. I'll need to up the caliber anyway-"
"NO. it'll HURT."
"I meant my BAR. It's a 30-06. It's SUPPOSED to be a 30-60."
"DAMN you."
"Love you too, Rey."
She sighed at the trap and Tyler looked at the map.
"Once we've caught our breath, we'll launch spy sorties. I want to know what the Nazericks are doing. Then we'll see about some classic subterfuge and cloak an dagger shit. Selena, any a your girls good at the night time jab?"
"I hate you for how you said that, and for how much of it there was. we've a few assassins."
"Good. Have em smoke blades. Nazerick will be on the full backpedal after such a heavy assault. They'll go in, and drop poison in their cookpots."
The group blinked and Tyler smirked.
"Hallunciengins and fear toxins. Something that hits you RIGHT in the fight or flight like an angry gorilla."
Tao smiled.
"Hy! A classic indeed, Tai-cho! If we do this right, their army will attack itself!"
TYler nodded and he looked at Wisp.
"I need some a those shrooms you found."
"Death's Finger? YYEEEEESH."
Tyler chuckled as he looked back at the map of the thus far explored floor....and tilted his head.
"I wonder."
He looked at a smirking Selena.
"What's the new idea?"
"A MASS BOMBING run using the Gotha, Cuardons, and Zeppelins....at NIGHT."
They blinked and Tyler smirked.
"Think about it. Razgriz has NOT ONCE, GONE DARK."
Keiskue smiled.
"Tyler-Sama, an INGENIUS ploy. And one that has garned MUCH success in similar striats."
Selena crossed her arms.
"A night raid. Classic, and yet? We'd have to do it PERFECTLY."
Tyler nodded.
"We'll deploy scouts into the wood using modern camoflauge tactics. Ghilly suits I mean. Them things don;t HAVE a floor limit. If Nazerick did what I think they did, they will have pooled ALL their available resources....in this forest."
He tapped their current obstacle.
"We're less then a hundred miles from their capital. If we break this line, they will have NOTHING to hide behind. Hence their desperate attempt to overrun us and the mountain peaks being rigged."
Wisp crossed her arms as she looked at the maps.
"So if we take the capital, we advance to World War 2."
"Pretty much."
"I'm in. I want to fly in a Stuka."
Tyler smirked.
"Me? I wanna do a bombing run in a Flying Fortress."
John chuckled.
"An icon! And a plane I have seen wih my own eyes."
Selena smirked.
"funny. I'dda pegged you for the P51, Tyler."
Rey answered for him.
"THOSE we'll be getting a collection of, RIGHT TYLER?"
"A Zeke, Zero, P51, Three 109s, Two Yaks, a Hawker Hunter, A supermarine spitfire, and a Fockwule 190."
The pink eyed blonde nodded sagely.
"And TANKS?"
"A panzer IV, STUG III, Typer 89, T38, M3, Tiger 1, PORSCHE Tiger, we already have a BIS, a Chi-Ha, and a Hetzer."
Another Sagely nod.
"Ships?"
"We already have Enterprise and Elizabeth. Illustrious, Hornet, Belfast, Unicorn, Javelin, Laffey, Prince of Wales, Prinz der Urgen, and a few others."
"GOOD boy."
Selena sighed.
"You're gonna base our entire force around anime aren't you?"
"Ah, DUH."
They sighed and Tyler looked at the map.
"So we'll do the Night raid tomorrow night. Selena, rig spotlights up and have them do sweeps as if we're about to launch tonight."
"Misdirection, gotchya."
"Wisp, ready some tanks for a fakeout assault on the left flank. Tao launch a chipping assault on the right. Jon use heavy MMGs on the center for a heads down order. we'll keep them from attacking before we're ready."
They nodded and the Soldier smiled.
"Good. BREAK."
The army went to work with a will as the most tired troops got a rest and the fresher took their places. Tyler went to his tent where he found Sally waiting for him in her ghost form.
"Hi!"
He smiled as he patted the ghost girl.
"Hey Sally. enjoy the show?"
"You were AWESOME!"
He loved her adorable cuteness as he sat down with a groan.
"You okay big brother?"
"Oh yeah. That last one hurt like hell. You FEEL it when you get blown to bits."
Sally rested her head on his chest.
"You're fine."
He hugged her.
"Course I am! I got a guardian cutie RIGHT here!"
"Teehee! Yup!"
Tyler relaxed for a few minutes in his tent before Rey poked her head in.
"Soo, Tyler."
"What's up?"
"Just so you know? A bunker was found not too far from here with a set of tracks I think you might wanna see."
He got off the comfy bedroll and Sally waved as she settled on the warm patch.
"I'll keep it warm for you, Big brother!"
He chuckled at her happy squeak.
"She just HAD to say it like that, didn't she?"
Rey smiled as she took his hand.
"If she DIDN'T I would have been disappointed."
"YOU in a TIGER."
"YOU ina P51."
"YOU WIN."
She smiled and he kissed his beloved girlfriend.
"I love you, Rey."
"I love you too, Tyler."
The pair walked over to where the bunker had been found and Tyler noted they'd aimed an artillery gun at the cement doors well over forty feet back.
"THAT bad?"
Rey nodded to the tracks.
"We've seen those somewhere right?"
He looked and blinked at the 3 toed tracks nearly 5 feet long.
"Tyrannosaur?"
"Yeah."
"Set it UP."
The group chuckled at his sudden excitement and Tyler pulled his own MG18 to set on a bipod by the gun as the door had a rope attached to it. The rope was hooked to a tank and Tyler nodded.
"OPEN THE DOOR!"
The MKV kicked up dirt as the thing pulled on the rope and the doors creaked ope...before a massive bellow of rage was heard. The doors were bashed open by a 16 foot tall T-rex-
"LIGHT IT UP! MINIBOSS!"
The guns opened up on the immense predator and the artillery gun fired it's 105mm round. The thing slammed into the chest of the staggered rex and Tyler smirked as it dropped to the ground...and shattered to pixels.
"CEASEFIRE!"
The lead stopped firing and he walked over to the pile of loot.
"ALL weapon upgrades. OH! Higher caliber reciever and barrel for my BAR. 30-60. NIIIICE. Lights on people."
The flashlights were flipped on and the force walked into the 20 foot tall tunnel. Tyler had his trenchgun out with Rey her 1887s as the pair lead the expedition. The tunnel turned out to be an old labratory dedicated to cloning. Tyler chuckled at this classic easter egg and he looked at Rey.
"We find a jeep...we're keeping it."
"Ahhh YEAH."
The room was layered in shit and crushed equipment from the rex's occupation as the friends moved to a sealed door. Tyler used his shotgun butt to slam the handle off the door. He poked it open to be faced with a grisly scene. A dead man holding a black shotgun that had been used to blow the chest out of the velociraptor that killed him. Tyler smiled.
"Clever Girl."
Rey looked at her boyfriend and he smiled warmly.
"Oh go on."
She took the shotgun....and it was a stock SPAZ12 12 bore shotgun with toggle between pumpaction and semiautomatic and over folding stock. Rey smiled widely as she held the iconic shotgun...before she passed it t Tyler.
"YOU let me have every revolver we find. HEre."
He smiled.
"I love you too, Rey. and look behind you."
She did...only to squeal.
"RAGING BULL .44 MAGNUM! eeee! Yay!"
She was gushing over her new modern revolver as Tyler took the dead man's Aussie cowboy hat and put it on.
"Alright now then."
Rey whistled as he took the pamphlet for the shotgun.
"Dude. That just WORKS for you."
He smirked, pumped the shotgun onehandedly, and looked at her.
"Let;s go to hell together."
"OOOOOH I am SOOOO wet right now!"
Rey shivered at the image he;d given her and the Soldier chuckled as he looked around the room.
"This is clearly the control room. Some bullion laying round an da guns. Not bad."
The room was looted and they left. Tyler looked the pamphlet over for the new gun and he smirked.
"Level 4...and STOCK. I'll slap dragons breath on this."
Rey smirked.
"oh you THAT kinda dick?"
"Nah. Spaz12 dragon's breath can melt tank armor."
"Oh DAMN dude."
"Increase the tube from 6 to 12, add a better trigger and pump for faster rechambers, decrease the recoil and kick, yeah. I'll kit this muthafucka outright."
The group returned and Selena blinked as she saw the hat and shotgun.
"Robert Muldoon?"
"And the Big One."
"NAsty. that roar was a T-rex."
"We got a mass of upgrades. I took what I wanted and rey got a new gun."
"We'll pass em out."
TYler returned to his tent and found Sally snuggled up in a warm ball on the bedroll. She smiled as he sat beside her and laid the BAR out.
"Easy?"
"Oh yeah."
She smiled as he took his gun apart to add the new parts. The result was the BAR being upgraded to 30-60 caliber with a larger barrel and heavier weight. But it's damage had more then tripled per bullet while it's recoil was decreased due to the new weight of gthe overall weapon. Tyler put the old parts in the sale section of his duffelbag and took the SPAZ out for proper cleaning. Once his new favorite weapon was cleaned he had dinner with Rey and the pair settled down for the night. He kissed her lovingly as Sally snuggled between them.
"Good night, Rey. I love you."
"Good night, Gore, i love you too."


A DAY AND NIGHT ASSAULT.
DAY 59.
RANK: GENERAL.
FUNDS: 610,000,000.


Tyler woke the next morning with Rey and Sally clinging to him. He smiled as he hugged Sally awake and the little ghostgirl giggled.
"Morning big brother!"
"Mornign Casper!"
He kissed Rey awake and she smiled...and pursed her lips again. So he kissed her lovely exposed nipple and she giggled.
"Oh you prick!"
She tackled him and the soldier smiled as he enjoyed a morning wrestling match with his beloved girlfriend before he pinned her to the bedroll with a smile.
"I love you Rey."
The blonde smiled as he kissed her.
"I love you too...and DAMMIT I NEARLY had you."
"NOT even CLOSE."
She grumbled at this as the pair geared up.
"I WILL get you one day."
"But NOT today!"
"Prick."
Tyler chuckled as he picked his updated BAR up and headed out. The Soldier walked along the newly dug trenchline looking out over the forest noting no movement as he reached the Command Tent. He was the first one in and looked at the various maps and plans for the day as Selena came in with coffee.
"At it already?"
"Oh the usual."
She chuckled as he drank the morning joe.
"Anything good?"
"Nothin aside from the day's assaults. I want that line broken before Nazerick can recover from the asskicking yesterday."
"Agreed. we'll load the tanks and bombers for the mass assault."
"Spies report in?"
"They did. Here."
She slid a report over and Tyler smirked.
"ONLY thirteen AA emplacements for the entire force? My GOD that is pathetic. Hm. I'll use a trident then. The bombers one prong, the tanks the other, and we'll send a smaller group to demo the AA guns. Done RIGHT, we'll catch the army under the raining hell."
Selena smirked.
"And WHO will be WHERE?"
Tyler smiled.
"YOU, ME, and Rey in a Gotha, wisp an her crew in the White Zeppelin, and we'll go from there."
"Smart. We'll be sure to NOT MISS."
"You do Rey'll spank ya."
"OOOH you bastard."
He chuckled as the rest of the leaders came in. The Soldier tapped the map.
"Today is a long one. Prep for immediate assault and have the artillery ready for long range bombardement. They'll aim for BEHIND the enemy force with flamer shells. Ground forces will move in from the flanks to demo the AA guns and draw attention to the flanks. Do it in a staggered manner. When the full attention is given to one flank, have the second attack from the opposite. Once the army splits, attack from the center. That'll confuse them to the point we can literally FLY over them."
They nodded and tyler tapped a section of grey.
"The ultimate goal is to break their line entirely. Failing that, we'll push them back 20 miles. Then our planes will be able to reac the capital. And then we can go in with paratroopers."
They smirked at that one and Wisp cracked her neck.
"Let's get to it. we gotta lotta work to do."
The orders were given and the soldiers took their positions, albiet with a large amount of grumbling. Tyler was loading bombs into his plane as one man passed.
"WHY are WE send in to die down HERE on the ground...and GORELEECH and his girls get to FLY? Safest place on the field."
Tyler blinked at this and looked at Selena, who was ALSO mildly concerned.
"Since when has THAT been a thing?"
The soldier looked to where the passing men were loading guns and he noted their expressions were irritated and jealous.
"They're american. Hm. Get word to Wisp to have a morale check."
"Yeeeeeah. Or at least, check the LINES."
"I am not gonna have them mutiny on me."
"CAREFUL."
He loaded the next bomb.
"I have a few other tricks I can use before I bust out THAT skillset, Selena."
"Let US look into it first. MAybe it's just prebattle bitching."
"Yeeeh. Some reason? I highly doubt it."
"And WHY is THAT?"
"Because that'd be too easy."
She shivered at that darkly spoken reply.
"THAT is VERY worrying."
Tyler shrugged as he climbed onto the Gotha bomber.
"Look what happened the LAST time I thought something was too easy...and did next to nothing to investigate it PROPERLY for close to two days?"
"Are you saying it's MY fault?"
"I am SAYING we were complacent....in hostile territory."
She looked at him.
"YOU don't trust your own men anymore."
"Not EXACTLY. More I trust my gut more then what I can SEE."
"Okay. And your GUT is saying?"
"There is a new stream branching off the river."
"OOOH. GOOD ONE....and we'll look into it."
Tyler shrugged as he pulled his goggles on his eyes.
"I hope we figure it out sooner then last time."
"Okay that is not called for."
He looked at the now angry blonde.
"what?"
"YOU got something to say to me kid?"
Tyler turned around and looked at her.
"I SAID two days prior, that it was TOO. EASY. On that floor. YOU said it WAS that easy. We NEARLY died, because of that. NEXT TIME I have a hunch, DON'T DISMISS IT."
She sat back in the hatch.
"Wow. YOU blame ME for that. Just...WOW."
"Oh i blame lots a people. MYSELF included for not seeing such a FUCKINGLY blantant strategy. Ugh. I'dda used the same one."
He spun around and Selena just shook her head.
"You're FAKING not having gone down that path. Perfect. our leader is a monster."
"I...TOLD ya."
Rey came over all smiles with her goggles on.
"Hiya! Miss me?"
He smiled as she kissed him.
"So much I want another kiss."
She kissed him again and climbed into the gunner seat as Selena merely readied the bombsight. Tyler flipped the engine and pulled the radio.
"Alright people, let's get this done. wanna be home in time for dinner. Razgriz will lead the formation. Operation Bonebreaker....BEGIN!"
The tanks and ground troops moved in with a roar as the planes all spun up on the makeshift runway. Rey pulled the handle on the twin Lewis guns in the turret and Selena readied the bombsight and trigger. The mass of well over 4,000 planes rose into the sky and Tyler smirked as he looked at the forest spreading out before him.
"This is gonna be good!"
Rey smirked as she looked at him.
"Gotha has what? 1200 pounds of bombs? ONE aircraft?"
"we'll make a new trench...and FILL it with Nazerick bodies."
Rey smirked.
"Overlord would be proud."
"Strapon ladies, let's get this done."
"Clever and I hate you."
"Love you too, Rey."
The NAzerick force opened fire with AA guns...but these were swiftly taken out by the ground forces as Tyler watched with a smirk.
"Alright. Make it rain!"
The bomba were dropped en mass on the enemy emplacements and the Soldier laughed as his landed right on the centeral hatch of a St. Chamond and the resulting explosion took out a pile of mortar rounds.
"Bullzeye. I member you! That last one FREAKIN hurt!"
Rey laughed at that act of revenge as the bombing run was completed and the plane came about for a landing and resupply. Tyler taxied to a halt and looked out over the field towards the sound of thunder with a mild frown and Rey noted it.
"Something up?"
He shrugged.
"Just MILDY frustrated. WHY...I am not exactly sure. But....I like REALLLLLY wanna go on a shotgun rampage right now. eh. fuck it."
He grabbed his own pair of 1887s.
"I need to get this outta my system or I'll NEVER be able to refocus."
Rey looked at him i shock as he leapt from the cockpit.
"What the hell are you doing?"
"Going to remind these people WHY I'm in charge. And it SURE as hell ain't for my BRAIN."
Tyler leapt aboard one of the spare trucks and sped away as Rey and Selena screamed at him to wait. The pink eyed blonde looked at the Solder blonde in a frantic panic.
"What the HELL were you talking about before I walked up?"
Selena had her radio out.
"Watch it! He's gone berserk! Razgriz has gone Demon!"
Rey grabbed the older blonde.
"WHAT. DID YOU DO?"
"I did nothing! That shock on 3 must of shaken something loose!"
Tyler sent the truck carrening into an enemy tank before he was rat a dead run blasting Nazerick troops in the face and dodging bullets in midair. The now out of his mind with rage at the near loss of his beloved girlfriend soldier was leaving destruction and carnage behind him as he tossed grenades with near pinpoint accuracy into hatches, vents, and ammo piles while his insane reflexes and near future-predicting foresight allowing the one known as Demon to pull Matrix style evasions all the while his shotguns were pouring lead into the faces of the enemy. His own troops were far behind him as he resupplied from dead soldiers. Everywhere he went, people died.

Selena and Rey were racing to the front when a panel appeared with Bridget on it.
"What the HELL happened? ALL his vitals are spiking and his mental activity is through the roof!"
Selena had a grim expression as she replied.
"That shock with the mountains must have set off the rage inside him. THAT is NOT the boy we adore somewhat. Remember, he's FEARED up north. FOR A REASON."
Rey looked at Selena.
"So he's berserk?"
"Basically."
Bridget blinked.
"What the hell do you MEAN all mental just went ZERO? IS he DEAD?"
Selena frowned.
"Talk to me, what's going on out there?"
"His feed just went dark....and all mental activity has ceased....yet his kill counters are still increasing."
Selena and Rey climbed a tree and looked out at the battlefield using binoculars.
"OH MY GOD."
A pile of bodies 30 feet tall had been built to the sky as the faint shape of their friend was seen attacking Nazerick troops with his colts in a berserk rage. Tyler was seen moving with ungodly speed and precision with every bullet hitting two to three in a row before running out of power. Rey whistled as she watched her boyfriend LOSE it.
"So THAT'S him when he loses it? Scary."
Selena nodded as the piles grew.
"And with that type of black out rage, the only thing we can do is wait for his energy to run out. ALL units move around the Berserker and-"
Tyler stopped moving out of nowhere and dropped to a knee as a loud roar of determined rage was heard.
"GET. OUT. OF. MY. BODY!"
Bridget appeared.
"His feed's back. what the hell happened?"
Rey blinked.
"He's got a split personality. A BAD one."
"JESUS Christ."
Selena had a new look of shock as Tyler was seen to drop a flamethrower at his feet and use the explosion to retreat.
"His MIND fragmented....and he now has to fight it. Okay. THAT'S a little TOO anime for me."
Tyler reached his trench line and the men backed away from him.
"What? Never seen a monster before? focus on the idiots in front a you."
The men just looked at each other before they sighed and the masses of fire picked back up as Tyler left the trench to retreat to the line. Selena and Rey dropped beside him and the Soldier blinked at this magical appearance.
"Woah. Hiya."
Rey looked at him.
"Something you forgot to tell me?"
"I forgot it was there too. I thought that thing had died years ago."
Selena faced him.
"And WHAT is IT?"
"My split. The persona I created to run that town like I did. Problem is it became sentiant and likes to fight me for the driver's seat. Usually a once a year gimmick....OH."
He pulled out his calender....
"Dammit. THAT'S why I;ve been so damn crabby. Today's the annual battle I have with the Demon. Ugh. Sorry for whatever was said prior."
Selena lifted an eyebrow.
"YEARLY. BATTLE?"
"I have to fight it off every year or it takes over until I do. And well, you saw what happens when it does."
"Uh-huh. So you were at Michelle's for TWO YEARS."
"I skipped school those days."
"The only abscenses on your entire record. Okay. So we're safe?"
"for another year."
"Jesus."
"Has LEFT the building."
Rey smiled.
"YOU are WAAAAY too anime for your own good, Tyler."
"Yeah i know. Anyway. I put a dent in their line. we'll break it any minute and go from there."
Sign up to rate and review this story