Categories > Anime/Manga > Attack on Titan > The Lost Adventure

The Exciting Adventure

by cherry_x_anime 0 reviews

She never saw it coming.

Category: Attack on Titan - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2021-11-22 - 260 words

0Unrated
Chapter 3

After France got in her house, she took a shower, put on her new clothes that Draken bout her, and went to bed but before she could sleep everyone got up to a shock a man in black and white busted in the house and said ''hello I am Kunikida a member of the detective agency
we need your daughter NOW'' as her father Oda asked ''w-why?'' he said ''she is the owner of all powers'' and showed his wallet for proof so her father called her down he yelled ''France come down we need you.'' Francly asked ''yes dad?'' ''the detective agency wants you NOW!''
''Huh, what do they need me for please tell me or I won't come hmph!'' Oda yelled at her so loud she came so mad but to her surprise they wanted her to live with them and fight she did not agree at first but when they said that she can visit her family she agreed she packed her stuff, and told everyone goodbye. A week passed she was fine but ever since she came she was depressed and so tired. She was the talk of the town of Yokohoma because she was a kid in the agency she also moved to another school because everyone wanted to be her ''friend'' because she was now popular, but the best part at that new school as she got to meet her siblings and cousins. Sometimes her mom and dad visit the school to meet her, but was it over?
Sign up to rate and review this story