Categories > Anime/Manga > Attack on Titan > The Lost Adventure

The New Adventure

by cherry_x_anime 0 reviews

Her life changed as Francly told him her story.

Category: Attack on Titan - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2021-11-21 - 367 words

0Unrated
Chapter 2
After telling Draken the story, he said ''I have a place for you to stay at, you can live with me!'' Francly said, ''how in the world am I supposed to follow a str-'' and at that she recognized Draken she asked him ''do you have the last name of Ackerman Phantonhive?'' he said ''yes, how do you know that?'' she screamed and said '' YOU ARE MY BROTHER! I ALSO HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME AND I ALSO REMEMBER HAVING A BROTHER NAMED DRAKEN OH MY GOSH! But wait did you have a sister named francly?'' Draken said ''yes I do.'' She said and screamed out of excitement '' THAT'S ME I AM YOUR SISTER!!'' he said ''wow I and your parents have missed you, not a day goes by and we don't think about you or mention you, and also I had a feeling you were my sister you looked so much like her!'' Okay, France want to go home?'' She said '' yes I do, and I am not surprised you remember my nickname'' Draken yelled '' OK let's GO HOME!'' In a silly way, they both talked, went to go get ice cream, and got her new oversized clothing because it's her favorite. Then went to go home, Draken knocked as Odasaku opened the door he said '' welcome Draken!'' as Draken walked in he called everyone down and said we got a special person coming'' they all asked ''who?'' Draken said '' you have to guess who is that one person you keep talking about ?'' they all shouted ''FRANCLY!'' after that, she jumped on the doorstep looking like a homeless beggar her mom and dad gave her a HUGE hug and asked '' WHAT HAPPENED ARE YOU OKAY?!?!'' she said '' I was abused, but then I ran away but after that Draken found me, we had a lot of fun and you're squeezing me.'' They both said sorry as Draken stepped on the doorstep and tried to act like a hero, he was because Francly never knew what was gonna happen in her new life.
Sign up to rate and review this story