Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Ice Kunoichi of the Eleven-Tailed Wolf

Chapter 1: Aiko Yanaka, Jinchuriki of the 11 Tailed Wolf

by GamerLadd 0 reviews

Aiko Yanaka was a 4-year-old kid that was abandoned by her parents near the gates that lead into Konoha. Before she even enters the village she meets the demon sealed inside of her, at least, that'...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Jiraiya,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-12-13 - Updated: 2021-12-14 - 2437 words - Complete

0Unrated
(A/N)



Welcome to Chapter 1: Aiko Yanaka, Jinchuriki of the 11 Tailed Wolf

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy



Third P.O.V:



It was the dead of night one Land of Fire. The moon was at its fullest and at its height when its light shined down on two figures. One was an adult male, and the other was an adult female. The woman was carrying a sleeping 4-year-old child in her arms. She looked at the child with sadness and regret in her eyes. The child must have sensed the sadness coming from her mother and opened her eyes to reveal glowing ice white eyes and slim black slits for pupils.

"What's wrong, Mama?" The child asked with a sleepy voice while rubbing the sleep from her eyes. "Nothings wrong, Aiko sweetie, just go back to sleep," the mother said gently. She gave her now named child a forced and fake smile. The child smiled back, not knowing it was a fake smile, and closed her eyes again and let the comforts of sleep take over. The mother looked at the child's father, and the father had a face full of disgust as he looked at the thing he considered a 'demon' being held in the mother's arms.

"Let's get rife of that 'demon' before it wakes up," The father sneered. "Y-yes honey," The mother flinched as she replied. She knew that after the attack on their village four years ago by a massive 11 tailed ice fox and the sealing of the entire beast inside an infant, her daughter would bring her child nothing but hate. Her daughter hides the pain of all of it well, but she would always tell her mother, and her mother would comfort her. 

The mother was the only one to believe that the 11 tailed wolf was being controlled when it attacked the village. She knew because she witnessed a man clad in a black robe and wearing a mask with one eyehole control the beast with an eye that was blood red in color, with three black tomoe in the eye. She tried telling the village, but they shrugged her off. The father abused her child and was finally done with her and told his wife that they would be getting rid of the 'cursed demon child.'

"Right here," The father said. The mother looked at the father with confusion. "Leave it right here," The father said as he gestured to the base of a tree that they stood next to. The mother gently placed her child down as not to wake her. "Now leave it," The father demanded. The mother took the necklace she was wearing off of her. It was a necklace with a beautiful ice blue gem attached to it, and it also had some of her chakra in it. She placed the necklace around her daughter's neck before standing back up and facing the father. 

"What will happen now?" The mother asked. "This," The father said after he weaved a few hand signs and placed his hand on the mother's forehead. "This Jutsu will make you forget that you even had a child, to begin with. I've basically erased all memories of that thing from your head," The father said as he took his hand away from the mother's forehead. The mother blinks a few times before she looked down at her daughter. 

"Honey, who is that?" She asked curiously. "That thing is a demon reincarnate. We must never interact with it, ever," The father said. The mother looked at her child in disgust before the two began to walk off, away from their child that they have abandoned and forgotten about. 



Aiko's P.O.V



I slowly opened my eyes and saw that I was no longer being held by my mother. "Mama? Papa?" I called out. I waited for a response before dread immediately set in. "MAMA! PAPA! WHERE ARE YOU!" I shouted. I frantically looked around in fear, and my fear only grew when I didn't recognize the forest I was in. "WHERE ARE YOU!" I cried out. Tears started to fall down my face as I started running around the forest trying to look for my parents. "Mama, Papa...where did you go..." I said slowly before I slumped against the same tree I woke up against. 

I tucked my knees to my chest and let my tears fall. Soon I felt my eyelids start to get heavy, and they finally closed as the darkness of sleep took over. Almost as soon as my eyes closed, they flew open, and I felt a chill. I looked around and saw that I was standing in a vast area with ankle-deep water. I looked around and noticed a massive barred door. I walked closer to the barred doors before I felt another wave of cold air hit my skin. 

I shivered before my heart stopped when I saw a pair of pricing ice white eyes stare back at me. "Ahh!" I yelped in surprise and fell backward. Before I knew it, a massive wolf with 11 tails and Ice white fur showed itself. "I'm sorry for scaring you, pup; that was not my intention," The massive wolf said in a feminine voice. "W-who are y-you," I said shakily as I stood back up. "I am Yuna, the 11 tailed Ice Wolf. I am the most powerful Tailed Beast," The massive wolf now named Yuna said.

"W-well, it's nice t-to meet you, Yuna," I said politely while bowing. "you don't have to bow to me, pup. You are my Jinchuriki host, so you don't have to bow," Yuna said. I straightened up and looked at Yuna with a confused look on my face. "What's a Jin-chur-i-ki," I said slowly, sounding it out. I heard Yuna chuckle a little bit before he answered me. "A Jinchuriki is what a person is called when they have a Tailed Beast sealed inside them. So in other words-" Yuna said, but I finished for her. "-I'm a Jinchuriki," I said.

Yuna nodded her massive head before I looked up at her. "Do you want to be released?" I asked. Yuna stared at me with wide eyes, speechless. "I know that you may have been forcefully sealed inside of me, and you probably have a family to get back to, "I said. "I have no one to return to pup. They were all sealed inside each of their respective Jinchurikis. But besides that, you could die if you release me" Yuna said to me, concern in the last part. 

"Oh" was all I sad as I stood there before something flashed in my head. "Do you know where my parents are Yuna?" I asked with a hopeful tone. What Yuna said back to me was not what I expected. She looked at me with sadness before she spoke. "Pup, your parents abandoned you," Yuna said with a sorrow-filled tone. I stood there in shock at what Yuna just told me. I didn't want to believe Yuna, I wanted to wake up from this and find my mother and father standing next to my bed to say good morning to me.

But deep down I knew that Yuna was right. I fell to my knees as the full weight of what Yuna said came crashing down on me. I let my tears fall down freely and cried. "Why?" I said quietly, "Why did they abandon me?" I asked Yuna as I looked up at her with my tear-stained cheeks. 



Yuna's P.O.V



 "Why did they abandon me?" The pup asked me with a tear-stained face. My heart broke when I saw my host in such a state of sadness. I gently moved one of my tails forward and wiped the tears off of the Pup's face. She giggled slightly and I smiled at that. I let out a sigh before I continued. "The reason your parents abandoned you pup was because of me," I said. I waited for the anger-filled rage that would surely follow along with the yelling.

But when I didn't hear any of that I looked back at the Pup and saw her looking at me with confusion. "But why would they do that because of you?" She asked. "4 years ago I was forced to attack your village by a masked man. He used his eyes and put me under a Genjutsu, and I was only stopped when I was sealed inside of you,” I said and then put my head down in shame, “I caused so much death and destruction to your village, and they saw you as me...I’m so sorry pup”.

I expected the little one to start shouting at me and blame me for her abandonment. I closed my eyes and expected her start cursing me but what she did next surprised me. I felt the tiniest pair of arms hug the end of one of my tails.



Aiko’s P.O.V



“I caused so much death and destruction to your village, and they saw you as me...I’m so sorry pup”. Yuna said to me after she put her head down in shame. She closed her eyes and it looked like she was waiting for me to do something. So, I stepped through the bars that separated Me and Yuna and tried to hug her entire body but only got a tiny part of her tail-tip. “I don’t blame you for anything Yuna, I know you didn’t attack my village willingly. I’m actually glad you did,” I said, saying the last part as I looked up at her and saw her confused expression.

“If you didn’t attack then I wouldn't have been able to meet you,” I said with a wide, happy grin plastered on my face. “That means a lot coming from you pup,” Yuna said as she lowered her massive head down and nudged me with her snout. I giggled as I hugged her nose. “Can I call you Kaa-san now?” I asked innocently. I saw Yuna freeze before I saw a small tear fall from her eye. “You can absolutely call me Kaa-san,” Yuna said with a wide smile.

I smiled at my new Kaa-san and danced inside my head. I might have been abandoned by my birth parents, but my new Kaa-san is going to be amazing. “I have a request to ask you,” Kaa-san said. “What is it Kaa-san?” I asked curiously. “If I’m going to properly be your Kaa-san then I need you to remove the seal. I’ll tell you the other things after you do that” Kaa-san said to me.

I smiled at her as she raised me up to where the seal was with her tail. I took the seal and ripped it off the massive cell-like doors. When I did that I felt a slight rush of both warm and cold power flow into my body. "What was that?" I asked in curiosity. "That was your chakra that was keeping the seal in place. It mixed with my chakra so you have a tiny bit of access to my Chakra" Kaa-san said to me. I looked up at her with stars in my eyes as she placed me back down onto the ground. 

I stepped off her tail and she retracted it and used it to push open the gates. I watched as she stood up and stretched her back. "Now I can properly take care of you," Kaa-san said as she started to shift into a human form. When she stopped her transformation she looked a lot like me...just older and with...a pair of ears and eleven tails. "Wow Kaa-san, you look so beautiful," I said with awe. "Thank you my little pup," Kaa-san said as she bent to my level and ruffled my hair a bit. 

"I have one more thing to ask you" Kaa-san as she retracted her hand. "What is it?" I asked. "For me to be summoned into the outside world you'll have to accept some special type of chakra," Kaa-san said. "Special Chakra!" I said in an excited tone, "How special is it?" I asked. "Well if you accept it then you'll basically be able to summon my chakra more easily and your appearance will change so that you'll have a pair of ears and eleven tails,". When I heard what Kaa-san said, I just got even happier. 

"I accept the special chakra! I want to look and be exactly like you Mama!" I chirped happily. I saw her smile softly at me and she motioned for me to come towards her and so I did. "When I finish this, you'll be half-wolf," Mama said. I nodded excitedly up and down and she touched my forehead with her hand. I closed my eyes as I felt that same rush of cold power from before and felt my body changing. When it was all done I opened my eyes and felt the top of my head.

When I touched my ears I had stars in my eyes. I brought my tails forward and I reached for one of my eleven tails and held it against my cheek. "So fluffy," I said as I rubbed my cheek against it. I heard Mama chuckling at me and I puffed my cheeks out at her. "Now when you wake up I'll be right there next to you," Mama said. I nodded my head and closed my eyes. When I reopened them I looked around and I saw Mama standing right in front of me smiling warmly. 

"MAMA!" I shouted as I jumped from my sitting spot at tackled mama into a hug. I chuckled as she ruffled my hair again and stood up making me stand up as well. "If we're going to be living somewhere we'll have to have a transformation to hide our tails and ears," Mama said. 


Timeskip


Third P.O.V

Yuna had taught Aiko how to perform a type of Transformation technique that was special to only herself and now her. The only difference between this Transformation Jutsu and the regular one is that it will stay transformed and won't un-transform from one hit. Once Aiko was transformed Yuna grabbed her hand and they walked on the major path that they were next to. They traveled for almost an hour when they started to come upon a massive gate with equally sized green doors.

"Halt!... State your business here in the Hidden Leaf Village!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Published: Sunday - December 12, 2021 - 11:59 P.M.
Sign up to rate and review this story