Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Ice Kunoichi of the Eleven-Tailed Wolf

Chapter 9: Becoming a Perfect Jinchuriki

by GamerLadd 0 reviews

Aiko Yanaka was a 4-year-old kid that was abandoned by her parents near the gates that lead into Konoha. Before she even enters the village she meets the demon sealed inside of her, at least, that'...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-12-14 - 3165 words - Complete

0Unrated
Welcome to Chapter 9: Becoming a Perfect Jinchuriki

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy



Flashback Start:



”Are you ready to go Aiko-Chan?” Naruto questioned Aiko as he held his hand out for her. Blushing, Aiko took his outstretched and nodded. “I’m ready Naruto-kun”. The two walked past the waterfalls, followed closely by Kakashi and Hinata, and into the temple where they were going to become the perfect Jinchuriki of their Tailed Beast.



Flashback End:



Once Aiko and Naruto stepped past and through the waterfall, they entered a massive temple grounds. While Naruto and Aiko gazed around at the temple's grounds Kakashi and Hinata walked up next to them. "If you two are done sight-seeing we're on a tight schedule. The Hidden Cloud doesn't know we're here and I'd rather keep it that way" Kakashi said. "Sorry Kakashi-Sensei" Naruto said as he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. 

Naruto started walking forward, pulling Aiko along with him. They walked through the temple grounds until they reached a large door. "Where does this go to?" Aiko questioned. "From this point on only you and Naruto can enter. Kakashi and Hinata must stand out here as guards" Yuna informed Aiko. Aiko nodded in confirmation and looked over at the two previously mentioned. "Mama says that only Naruto and I can go on from this point and that you and Hinata have to stand guard out here".

Kakashi nodded his head and reached into his pouch and pulled out his Icha-Icha Paradise book and leaned against the stone to read. "We'll be waiting for your safe return," Hinata said with a warm tone that a mother might have and a slight bow. Aiko smiled at Hinata widely before she brought her into a hug. Hinata immediately accepted the embrace and the two held it for a few seconds before they separated from each other. "You're like the mother of this group Hinata-chan!" Aiko said with a teasing tone. 

Hinta's face visibly turned into a blush at Aiko's words. "Don't you think so Naruto-Kun?" Aiko asked looking back over at Naruto. "You'll make a great mother in the future Hinata-san," Naruto said respectively. Hinata's entire face was now a deep red color. "Th-thank you two for t-the compliments" Hinata stuttered. Aiko giggled before she grabbed Naruto's hand and together, they opened the door that leads deeper into the temple. 

Once they entered the first chamber after pulling the switch that was located in the sculpture head of the Two-Tails they walked up to another chamber. This chamber was behind a statue of the Eight-Tails, not that Aiko and Naruto knew that. "You ready Naruto-Kun?" Aiko asked, not taking her eyes off the entrance of the second chamber. "I'm always ready, ya know!" Naruto said enthusiastically. They opened the chamber's doors and walked into the second chamber. 

They were amazed at what the chamber looked like on the inside. It was not what they were expecting it to look like at all. It had looked almost mythical with how the walls and even the floor looked. Once inside the door closed behind them, making the two Jinchuriki jump slightly. "Now what do we do?" Aiko asked out loud. "Now you two must sit down in the center of this room and enter your mindscapes. From that point on, you must take control of your respective Tailed-Beast Chakra" Yuna explained. 

Aiko nodded her head. "What do we do now Aiko-Chan?" Naruto questioned. "Mama says that we're supposed to sit in the center of the room and enter our mindscapes. From that point on it's up to us to gain control over our respective Tailed Beast Chakra" Aiko explained, receiving a nod from Naruto. The two walked to what they believed was the center of the room and sat down criss-cross in a meditative position. "Good luck on controlling your Tailed Beast Naruto-Kun," Aiko said with a smile. "Good luck to you to Aiko-Chan". With that, the two Jinchuriki closed their eyes and in an instant, they were inside their mindscapes with their Tailed Beast.



With Aiko and Yuna:



Aiko's eyes flew open and she was in the same vast area with ankle-deep water when she first met her new Kaa-san. She felt the familiar chill blow past her, sending shivers up her spine. "Greetings my pup" A booming voice spoke from the shadows. Aiko watched as the massive form of her mother in her true Eleven-Tailed wolf form appeared. "Hello, Mama!" Aiko said happily. The glowing ice-white eyes of Aiko met the glowing Ice-White eyes of Yuna. "Are you ready for this test to begin?" Yuna asked Aiko. 

"Test?" Aiko said with a confused expression on her face, "What test?". Yuna chuckled at her daughter's confusion before leaning her massive head closer to her. "You must have a battle with me in order to have full control over my chakra. That is the only way". Aiko's mouth was hanging open with shock and surprise. "I have to fight you like that!" Aiko exclaimed. "You have a form similar to mine Aiko. You can already use some of my chakra in that form, albeit, in a fairly small amount" Yuna explained. 

Aiko opened her mouth and was about to question her mother about what she meant when she realized she was talking about her other form with the eleven-tails and ears. "Oh!" Aiko said in realization, "You're talking about my true form". Yuna only nodded in response. Aiko formed a single handsign and a puff of smoke filled the area around her. When the smoke cleared Aiko appeared in her true form. Eleven tails, Ice-White in color, sprouted from the base of Aiko's spine. Her ears flicked up and now stood up high. Aiko's canine teeth grew slightly longer and the slits in Aiko's glowing Ice-White eyes grew more narrow. "I'm ready" Aiko stated. Yuna nodded her massive head and began her trial.

Yuna let out an ear-piercing roar and let her tails move wildly behind her. Aiko had to dig her recently grown claws into the ground as to not go flying. Once the roaring stopped, Aiko raised one of her massive paws and slammed it towards Aiko. Aiko jumped up and avoided the massive paw. She saw one of Yuna's tails coming towards her and with no time to move out of the way she braced for impact. When Aiko was hit with the tail she was launched at high speeds. 

Aiko hit the ground with a hard thud and tumbled along the floor. When Aiko's body stopped rolling slowly got up and looked up at Yuna. "You're not going easy, are you...Huh?" Aiko questioned Yuna as she held her side slightly. Yuna's answer was to steady herself and open her mouth. little balls of blue and purple chakra started to gravitate towards a point in front of Yuna's opened mouth. Aiko's eye widened at the sight of the attack. She was told the name of such technique, the technique that only a tailed beast could perform, the Tailed Beast Bomb.

Aiko weaved no handsigns when multiple copies, fifty in total, of Aiko made of Ice raised from the ground. "Alright everyone we need to slow that Tailed Beast Bomb down so I have time to perform my Jutsu," The original Aiko said to her Ice Clones. The clones nodded their heads and weaved handsigns before slamming their palms into the ground. "Ice Style: Ice Wall!" The Clones shouted. Large walls of ice formed quickly and in a row between Yuna and Aiko. 

Yuna smirked internally at her adoptive child and the creativeness she had when creating Jutsu. "I'm sorry Aiko but no one has ever been able to block or destroy my Tailed Beat Bomb before. No one has ever beaten me before". Yuna finished charging her attack and fired it forward at the walls of Ice. "This fight ends here," Yuna said to herself as the bomb got closer to Aiko. When Aiko saw the bomb effortlessly go through her ice walls she didn't do what Yuna expected, Aiko smirked.

When the last wall was destroyed Aiko jumped up towards the move and reared her arm back and slammed it into the bomb. "Ice Style: Ice Prison Jutsu!". The Bomb was instantly encased in thick ice. Yuna's eyes widened widely at the sight of her Tailed Beast Bomb not only be stopped, but frozen in place. That's when she sensed the chakra from the bomb slowly disappear and transfer to Aiko. "That Jutsu can siphon chakra from the target trapped inside?" Yuna questioned Aiko. 

"It can and that chakra is going into Jutsu that will finish this fight". After Aiko's statement, she weaved a single handsign, the Horse sign. She inhaled deeply and when she exhaled she blew a massive wave of fire from her mouth. The size and power in the Jutsu rivaled that of Madara's use of the Fire style. "Fire Style: Majestic Destroyer Flame" Aiko mentally shouted as the wave of flames rushed towards Yuna. Yuna was totally caught off guard and barely had time to raise a barrier of water inform of her, effectively taking Aiko's Fire Jutsu out but Aiko planned for this. She applied chakra to her feet and shot towards Yuna. When the smoke dissipated from the clashing jutsu Yuna looked around for Aiko but felt herself being encased in ice. 

Yuna's head whipped downwards and saw Aiko had her palms on her paws. "Ice style: Ice Prison Jutsu!". The ice was only able to get halfway up until Aiko fell on one knee from Chakra exhaustion. "I had to use a lot of chakra in the ice walls and to stop the Tailed Beast Bomb. I didn't even get the chakra from the bomb, I had to use it with my fire style," Aiko said as she started to breathe heavily. Yuna took this as her chance and broke from Aiko's Jutsu and threw Aiko away from her by striking her with her paw. 

Aiko flew over and tumbled across the floor. She laid on the floor before she slowly stood up and faced Yuna with blood falling down from her head and nose while clutching her side even more. Yuna eyed Aiko a little before giving her a smile. "You pass the test. Congratulations Aiko". Aiko stared at Yuan with wide eyes. "Wait!" Aiko exclaimed loudly, immediately regretting doing so as her face twisted in pain. "I thought I had to beat you?".

"Beating me would have proven you could handle my power. But being able to stop one of MY Tailed Beast Bombs and freeze it in its tracks speaks highly of your abilities. Form that point you were able to distract me and almost imprison me. If you hadn't run out of chakra at that moment I would be inside that Ice Prison of yours right now". Aiko's eyes sparkled with pride at Yuna's praise. Yuna lowered her head towards Aiko and Aiko lunged forward and hugged her snout. "Thank you, Mama!" Aiko cried out happily. 

"To have complete control of my chakra you must take it out of me" Yuna explained. Aiko nodded but had a concerned look on her face. "What if I take too much?" Aiko questioned. "You won't take all of it my little pup, trust me. It will replenish over time. Doing this just increases your own chakra reserves and gives you access to the first version of my chakra mode" Yuna said with a reassuring tone. Aiko nodded her head and a chakra version of Aiko with pure white eyes extend from her body. 

The Chakra Aiko gripped Yuna's snout and Aiko started to walk backward. The Chakra Aiko was dragging the Chakra out of Yuna and once Aiko was a good distance from Yuna the Chakra Aiko gave one massive tug and Yuna's chakra suddenly started to flow into Aiko. Aiko felt the massive increase in her chakra reserves and noticed a change in her appearance. She lifted her arms and looked at her appearance. Ice-White-colored chakra was flickering off her like that of a fire. "This looks so cool!" Aiko exclaimed, thrusting her fist upwards. Yuna smiled down at her adoptive child and the happiness that she was expressing. 

"There is another mode that is higher than that one but it would be overwhelming for you. You must first get familiar with using that mode first before I can allow you access to the final form." Yuna explained. Aiko nodded her head and bowed toward Yuna. "Thank you so much for this Mama," Aiko said as she stood up, "I won't let you down!". Yuna smiled warmly down at Aiko once again before lowering her head down towards her. "I love you my little pup". "I love you too Mama!" Aiko exclaimed before she started to fade from her mindscape.

Once her eyes opened up she saw that Naruto was still in his mind. But the thing that was different was that he was surrounded by his Nine-Tails chakra cloak. She stared at Naruto with a concerned look on her face as she resisted the urge to help him. She waited for a while until Narut's eyes suddenly opened. He was engulfed in an orange cloak of chakra, similar to how Aiko looked. "You did it Naruto-Kun!" Aiko exclaimed. She launched herself on top of Naruto and hugged him tightly. 

Naruto's face tinted a darker orange due to his chakra cloak as Aiko gripped him in a higher hug. "Did you control Yuna-Sensei's chakra Aiko-chan?" Naruto asked from under her. She nodded her head enthusiastically and got up and off of Naruto. She focused on drawing on her mother's chakra and suddenly was enveloped in a cloak of Ice-White chakra. "That looks amazing Aiko-Chan!" Naruto said with his foxy smile. Aiko blushed and returned to her normal form. 

"There's actually a way that I can use Mama's Chakra easily" Aiko mentioned to Naruto. "What is it?". Aiko lifted her and muttered 'release'. Similar to what happened to Aiko in her Mindscape except for the smoke, she was releasing the transformation. A similar transformation took place and she was now in her Eleven-Tailed Wolf partial transform mode. "If I use Mama's chakra when I look like this then it's way easier to use!" Aiko explained. Naruto was staring at her new features. Of course, he's seen it when he was younger but that was only one time 4 years ago.

Aiko caught Naruto's staring and blushed as she turned her head away. "W-why are y-you staring NAruto-Kun?" Aiko questioned nervously. "You look very beautiful and stunning looking like that". Aiko blushed deeply at Naruto's words and used one of her multiple tails to cover her face in embarrassment. "W-we should probably g-go" Aiko muttered. "Your right about that Aiko-Chan" Naruto said as he extended his hand out towards Aiko, "Let's go". 

Aiko stared at Naruto's outstretched hand before happily taking it and reapplying her transformation. Naruto, along with Aiko, stepped out of the second chamber and out of the first chamber. Once they were outside of the first chamber they were greeted by a waiting Kakashi and Hinata. "How did it go you two?" Kakashi asked as he put his orange book up. Naruto and Aiko's response was to activate their respective chakra modes. Kakashi and Hinta stared at their teammate's new forms before they returned to normal. 

"You guys look really similar, just a color difference" Hinata mentioned. "I think it makes us look cooler" Aiko exclaimed. "Something else happen in there that we should know about?" Kakashi asked. "I met my parents" Naruto mentioned. "I know that my father was the Fourth Hokage Minato Namikaze and my mother was Kushina Uzumaki. They were the ones to help me control the Nine-Tails Chakra". After Naruto mentioned his parents they all began to walk out of the Temple. Once they passed through the waterfall they all froze in their tracks at the sight of Kumogakure Shinobi.

This shinobi had dark skin and a muscular build, as well as whiteish-blond hair and a goatee. On his right shoulder, he had a tattoo of the kanji for "iron" and another tattoo on his left cheek of a bull's horn. He was wearing oval-shaped sunglasses and a white-colored forehead protector. He also has his village's standard one-strap-over-one-shoulder flak jacket, and a long, red rope belt tied around his waist, the standard Kumo hand and shin guards, shinobi sandals, and a white scarf around his neck. He was also carrying seven odd-looking swords.

"Who are you!" Naruto questioned. "Yo! it's me, the rappin Killer B. Your trespassing shinobi from the leaf, so we might have a beef. Now I ask, why you wearing a mask?". The members of Team 7 sweatdropped at the Shinobi's rapping but Aiko found it entertaining slightly. She stepped forward but was stopped by Naruto's outstretched arm. "I got this Naruto-Kun," Aiko said reassuringly, kissing his cheek. She gently pushed Naruot's arm down and walked forward. Once she realized what she did she blushed as red as a tomato. 

"Hello Killer B, my name is Aiko Yanaka from the Leaf. I think your rapping is good". Aiko brought her first forward in a fist bump towards Killer B. B was shocked that someone said that they actually like his rapping. "Thanks for the compliment, I like to rap for entertainment" Killer B rapped as he bumped his fist with Aiko. The two's eyes widened slightly when they both realized what the other carried. "You carry the Eight-Tails?" Aiko questioned. 

Killer B nodded his head. "You carry the Eleven-Tails?". Like Killer B, Aiko nodded her head. "I can sense a similar type of chakra coming from the blond" Killer B said seriously. "He carries the Nine-Tails. His name is Naruto" Aiko whispered. Killer B nodded his head and Aiko stepped back towards her Team. "Aiko of the Elven tails, Naruto of the Nine. Out of respect I'll let you know, I'm going to let you go". Not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Kakashi bowed his thanks to Killer B and Team 7 began to leave the island. 

When they left, Killer B seemingly started to talk to himself but he was communicating with Gyuki, the Eight-Tails. "Why'd you let them go B?" The Gyuki questioned. "Why did I let them go? Because it's fun to fight strong opponents ya know!". Gyuki rolled his eyes at his Jinchuriki's rapping skills but smiled at the fact that he finally knows where his brother and older sister are. Team 7 returned two days later and returned just a week before the Chunin exams started. Once they heard about that from the Third Hokage once they reported in, they signed the slips and left to go train and return a week late to room 301 at the Academy to being the exams. 



(A/N)



Published: Tuesday - December 14th, 2021 - 3:17 P.M.
Sign up to rate and review this story