Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > The Ice Kunoichi of the Eleven-Tailed Wolf

Chapter 11: Chunin Exams Pt.2

by GamerLadd 0 reviews

Aiko Yanaka was a 4-year-old kid that was abandoned by her parents near the gates that lead into Konoha. Before she even enters the village she meets the demon sealed inside of her, at least, that'...

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi,Naruto,Orochimaru,Tsunade - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2021-12-14 - 2913 words - Complete

0Unrated
Welcome to Chapter 11: Chunin Exams Pt.2

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy



Flashback Start:



"Head through there and you won't be able to leave. Are you sure you want to take the exams?" Kakashi asked his team. Looks of determination spread across the faces of Hinata, Naruto, and Aiko. "Not only will we take the exams Sensei but-" Aiko said as she held her fist up,"- all three of us will become Chunin!" Aiko declared as she marched forward and opened the doors to her and her teammate's future. 



Flashback End:



The doors that led to a different classroom swung open, all eyes looked towards the door only to see Team 7. Team 7 walked in and the doors closed behind them. The room full of eyes turned their attention away from the three new figures and returned to their previous conversations. "The atmosphere in here is so tense" Aiko commented to her teammates as they walked over to an open bench and sat down. "Everyone in here is aiming to become Chunin, They're tense because they're trying to scope the competition," Naruto explained.

"What a drag," A bored-sounding voice said, "But Naruto's right". The three members of Team 7 turned to face the owner of the voice. Shikamaru Nara was the owner of the voice, he was standing there with a bored posture. Aiko knew how smart Shikamaru was, her mother always told her about how his father, Shikaku, would always beat her in Shogi. The Nara's were incredibly intelligent, possibly the most intelligent Clan in the entirety of the Elemental Nations. 

But what counteracted their intelligence was their unrivaled ability to be lazy. Most Nara's were inherently extremely lazy and Shikamaru was a prime example. Aiko knew only one person who could win against a Nara, and that was the blond standing next to her. "Most of the people in here have been subtly sending their chakra out to test their opponent's strength, it's troublesome". Aiko rolled her eyes at the lazy Nara and placed a hand on her hip. 

"You think everything is troublesome Shikamaru. You said the same thing when you found out that Naruto and I were in a relationship" Aiko said as she narrowed her slitted, ice-white eyes playfully. "You got me there," Shikamaru said as he threw his hands up lazily. "Who ya talking to Shika?" A female voice questioned from behind Shikamaru. A Platinum-blond Kunoichi walked up next to Shikamaru, followed by a big-boned kid. These two were Ino Yamanaka and Choji Akamichi, the last two members of Team 10 or better know as the Ino-Shika-Cho trio.

"Hey Naruto-Kun," Ino said with a flirtatious tone, making an irk mark appear on Aiko's forehead. "You here to cheer me on?" She said with a wink. Aiko started growling lowly at Ino, her pupils becoming more narrow and her eyes glowing slightly. Shikamaru caught on to what Aiko was doing and placed a hand on Ino's shoulder. "You should stop while your ahead Ino. You know he's not interested in you" Shikamaru said. "Yeah I know, but I can always change his mind".

Aiko's pupils narrowed into thin lines as her eyes started glowing more. Her growling became more apparent as she started leaking her own killer intent. She hated the fact that people would try and flirt with Naruto. She especially hated it when they would blatantly do it right in form of her as if she wasn't there. She hadn't realized how much of her chakra she was leaking until Naruto nudged her holder. "What?" Aiko snarled, not taking her eyes off Ino.

"Look down" Was all Naruto said. Aiko looked down and saw the area around her feet had started to freeze over. Aiko's pupils grew wider and her eyes stopped glowing as she stopped sending her chakra out. The Ice immediately disappeared as soon as she took her chakra back. "I think everyone is staring at us now," Hinata said. Aiko looked out across the room and saw what Hinata said was true. Every Genin in that room was glaring daggers at her. She glared back at them when an intense glare when a teenager with ash-grey hair in a ponytail and black-rimmed glasses walked up to her. 

"You should probably stop glaring. You'll only make yourself and your team a bigger target". Aiko turned her attention away from the crowd and looked at the stranger. "My name is Kabuto Yakushi" The teenager greeted, bowing respectfully. "I'm Aiko Yanaka and these are my teammates Naruto Uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga," Aiko said, gesturing to her teammates. Kabuto smiled at Aiko and her team but something felt off about him. Aiko had a gut feeling that he wasn't all that he seemed. 

"How many times have you taken these exams Kabuto?" Naruto questioned Kabuto, sensing the same thing. Kabuto rubbed the back of his neck, embarrassed. "This is actually my 7th time taking these exams," Kabuto said with an embarrassed smile. Naruto and Aiko narrowed their eyes in suspicion subtly. Aiko could sense that this Kabuto character had more chakra than what was normal for a shinobi of his supposed level. "If you've taken these exams multiple times, why haven't you passed yet?" Hinata asked. 

"Well, I'm not that good at the last part of the exams," Kabuto said as he pulled out blank cards, "But what I think I'm good at is gathering information on others".  "What are those?" Ino, who was still there, much to the chagrin of Aiko, asked. Kabuto seemed to take a proud stance at Ino's question. "These are Ninja Info cards. They contain all the information you would need to know about your opponents. They contain their rank, how many missions completed, chakra and skill levels, basic information. Basically everything you need to know to beat them”.

Aiko eyed Kabuto as he squatted down and held the cards out. “Is there anyone you wanted to know about?” Kabuto asked the group. Aiko watched as Shikamaru crouched in front of Kabuto and looked at the cards. “What information do you have on Aiko Yanaka? Shikamaru questioned as he gripped his chin with his finger and thumb. "Seriously Shikamaru! I'm right here!" Aiko exclaimed with an incredulous tone. "I know that" Shikamaru responded without even looking away from the cards, "I already know about Naruto and Hinata but I have next to nothing on you". Kabuto channeled chakra into the cards and information on the previously mentioned Ice-Kunoichi seemingly appeared out of thin air. 

"Aiko Yanaka of the Yanaka Clan from the Hidden Leaf Village. Supposedly the only member left of that clan" Kabuto said as he looked at Aiko and adjusted his glasses. "My condolences," Kabuto said before looking back at his cards. "Her team number is Team 7, led by Kakashi Hatake, aka Kakashi of the Sharingan. Her team members are Naruto Uzumaki of the Uzumaki Clan and Hinata Hyuga of the Hyuga Clan. She has almost Kage level chakra reserves and her other skills are fairly high level". 

Aiko's eyes widened at the information that Kabuto had on her. If she were, to be honest, she was slightly scared of Kabuto's information-gathering ability. She's completed 57 D-rank missions, 30 C-Ranks, 13 B-Ranks, 1 A-Rank, and..." Aiko looked at Kabuto's facial expression as he read the next set of information. "She's completed 2 S-Ranks with little to no injuries". Aiko's eyes widened at the information Kabuto had on her. Shikamaru and Ino looked back at Aiko with surprised looks on their faces at the fact she had two S-Rank missions under her belt. 

"She also apparently the Jinch-" Kabuto was cut off from speaking when a Tri-pronged Kunai was held in front of his throat by Naruto and a regular one held to the base of his neck by Aiko, cold chakra coming off of the weapon. "I think you shared enough Kabuto Yakushi," Naruto said in a deadly calm voice that promised death. Kabuto gulped nervously before he let out a nervous smile. "Point taken Naruto, can I have my neck back please?" Kabuto asked. 

Aiko looked at Naruto and received a nod from the blond. Aiko retracted her bale from Kabuto's neck and took only a step back when she sensed a sinister chakra. Aiko scanned the room once again but couldn't locate the source. Just then there was a burst of smoke and once the smoke cleared out it revealed a man with two face scars running diagonally across his face. He was wearing a long, black trench coat and gloves. 

"Alright, everyone!" The man's voice boomed with authority. "My name is Ibiki Morino and I will be the proctor of this portion of the Chunin exams". The man known as Ibiki let out a wave of Killer intent that even slightly scared Aiko. "You each will be given a number and you will sit at the seat that has your number. Now come grab your numbers!". Everyone shuffled towards the two other Chunin that held containers with little pieces of paper in them. The little pieces of paper held the number of the seats that each person would sit at. 

Aiko looked at her number before stuffing the piece of paper in her pocket and heading into the room next to the one they were just in. Aiko took her seat in the back of the room and it was not long before someone sat next to her. She looked over and saw that it was a kid with heavy bags around his eyes, red hair, and a menacing chakra. "This kid has that menacing chakra," Aiko said in her head. "I can sense the One-Tails in him pup, be careful," Yuna said with a cautious tone. Aiko side glances at the kid for a second before she returned her attention towards the front. 



Timeskip: After Test



Ibiki Morino just gave the tenth and final question. Aiko looked for her teammates and felt a wave of relief when she saw that neither of them had stood up.  A majority of the other Genin testing stod up and left so all the ones that remained were the Konoha 12, The Sand Sibling, Kabuto's team, and a few others. "For those of you who remain, I have only one thing to say to you," Ibiki said as he glared across the room at each Genin until his eyes landed on Naruto. He smirked at how much NAruot resembled his father and thought, "No doubt he aced this test without a problem". 

Ibiki let his words sink in for all the Genin. He enjoyed the looks of anticipation and fear of what he was going to say next. "...You all pass". Sighs and looks of relief swept the room filled with Genin. Aiko stared at Ibiki with a calculating look before she spoke. "There was no tenth question was there?" Aiko questioned. Ibiki looked up at Aiko and smirked, "Your right, there was no tenth question. The whole purpose of this test was to see how well you all could gather information. This test was filled with Chunin level questions that would be impossible for you all to answer. Though some of you finished within a minute of starting" Ibiki said as he looked at Naruto, "There were two chunin among you all that had the answers. The reason I said there was a tenth question was that when you get captured by an enemy, they will torture you for information-".

Ibiki started to take off his headband that covered his head and fully removed it, revealing a head filled with old scars, burn marks, and other injures, "-and you must not give up that information, even if you are in great pain". Aiko stared at Ibiki's head as he retired his headband back on. "I that really the extent we have to go to keep information safe?" Aiko questioned Yuna. "Yes, it is. You must remember that he looks like that because he was protecting information that, if it got into the wrong hand, could hurt the village and people he loves" Yuna explained.

"If Ibiki's willing to go that far to protect the village then I will to" Aiko declared in her head. Just as she finished talking the window at the front of the class burst open. A figure jumped through the window and threw a banner up that read, "The sexy and single Anko Mitarashi". "She's forward," Aiko thought with wide eyes. "You have no idea pup, you have no idea," Yuna said, shivering at the few times she met the Tokubetsu Jōnin. Before Yuna was placed back inside the seal permanently, Anko would make it her mission to either mess with her or flirt with her to get a reaction. Yuna's just glad that Anko can't get inside the seal. 

"Alright, listen up Maggots I want you all to follow me to the location of the next part of these exams. Training ground 44 or better know as The Forest of Death. Don't be late or I'll kick you out of this exam faster than you can blink". With that said, Anko leaped out of the same window and ran towards the forest. Aiko jumped towards the front of the class and soon after, Naruto and Hinata were there. "You guys ready for this!" Aiko asked her teammates with fiery determination. "We definitely ready Aiko-Chan," Naruto said with his foxy grin. Aiko blushed under Naruto's grin. The three members of Team 7 leaped out of the same window that Anko left through and ran as fast as they could to The Forest of Death. 

Once they carved there they were told to sign a release form, acknowledging the dangers and that the proctors will not be held responsible for any deaths. Aiko signed it without hesitation and so did her teammates. They stood around and waited for all the other Genin to arrive and once they did, Anko stepped out and stood in front of the Group of Genin. "Before you, all start his portion of this exam, have you all signed the forms?" Anko questioned. When everyone nodded Anko gave them a creepy smile. "Good! Because I sure don't people blaming me for your deaths" Anko said, the creepy grin and look still on her face. 

"There are two scrolls," Anko said as she healed up a dark-colored scroll and a white-colored scroll. "A heaven scroll and earth scroll. You must have both to pass this exam. You have five days to get to the tower in the center of this training ground. You don't get there within the time limit or die, you don't pass. If you open the scroll before you reach the tower, you get disqualified or die, got It!". Almost everyone there stared at Anko with incredulous looks. 

Aiko watched as Anko observed the Genin and popped three sticks of Dango in her mouth in quick succession. "If she keeps eating Dango like that, she'll get plump. Not to mention that it's unhealthy to eat that much Dango" Aiko whispered to Hinata. What Aiko didn't expect to happen was a Kunai flying at her. Aiko tilted her head to the left and let the Kunai fly past her. Anko Shunshined behind Aiko and gripped her chin all in one quick movement. 

"Now I didn't just hear you say something about me and my Dango eating habit, did I?" Anko questioned in a gleeful as she let her slightly long tongue slip out and lick Aiko's cheek. Aiko didn't say a word as Aiko held her in that grip. All of sudden Aiko felt Anko shift and as she felt a familiar presence behind her. "I don't like it when people sneak up on me like that" Anko said in the same gleeful tone and a smile on her face. "I was just returning your Kunai ma'am," Said a female's voice that sent a slight shiver down the spines of the Genin near the three. 

Aiko looked back slightly and spotted the mystery woman. She held Anko's kunai with her extremely long tongue. That sight made caused Aiko to feel disgusted at the scene. "Why thank you," Anko said as she took her kunai back. When Aiko was released from Anko's grasp she looked back at the long-tongued woman only to find that the woman was starring at her with extreme interest. Aiko shuttered under the gaze of the mysterious woman before she returned to her teammates. After that whole fiasco, Anko told everyone that they needed to turn in their forms to receive a scroll from inside a tent. Aiko, Naruto, and Hinata turned their forms in and received a Heaven scroll. They were told their gate number and were instructed to wait for the bell to start. 

As they waited for the bell to sound, singling the start of the second stage of the Chunin Exams, Aiko had a troubled look on her face. Naruto noticed this and walked up to her. "Aiko, what's wrong?" Naruto asked, placing his hand on her shoulder and giving it a slight squeeze. Aiko looked up at Naruto and gave him a thankful smile and placed her hand over his. "It's nothing much Naruto, it's just..." Aiko said but looked at the floor, letting her hand fall from its former position, "I just have a very bad feeling about this. Like something really bad is going to happen to us".



(A/N)



Published: Tuesday - December 14th, 2021 - 3:20 P.M.
Sign up to rate and review this story