Categories > Books > Harry Potter > All Men must Serve

Chapter 13: Greyjoy Gambit

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Greyjoy Gambit

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2022-02-13 - 3568 words - Complete

0Unrated


JON

“And I think we can safely say that there will be no more riots in Fleabottom for a while,” reported Renly to the Small Council.

“I am happy to hear that, Lord Renly,” replied Lord Baelish. “After all, riots are bad for business.”

“Lord Varys, do you have anything to report?” asked Prince Stanis.

“I am afraid so, my Lord Hand,” announced Varys. “It seems that the Lannisters have made an alliance with the Greyjoys. My little birds have sung to me of three expeditions sent into the North by the Ironborn. The first was led by Victarion Greyjoy to Winterfell. My little birds sing that on discovering that the Ironborn were attacking, Ser Rodrick Cassel cut the throat of Theon Greyjoy. Ser Rodrick subsequently fell in a duel with Victarion Greyjoy that neither of them survived. The Ironborn retreated, but managed to take Lady Stark and Mycella Waters with them. Rickon Stark managed to hide himself from the attack and the Ironborn had to flee before they were able to find him.

The Second expedition was led by Asha Greyjoy. She attempted to abduct Joffrey Waters, but was repulsed.

The Final expedition was led by Euron Greyjoy. Under his direction, the Ironborn attacked Bear Island and managed to abduct Arya Stark.”

“Right. This is no long a purely Land war,” observed Prince Stanis. “I’ll be taking the Royal Fleet. Renly, I will leave you in charge here until either Robert or I return. Keep my wife and daughter safe.

“Oh course, brother,” replied Prince Renly.

“Ser Jon, you and your page will join us,” commanded Stanis.

“My prince, we should bring Prince Renly’s page with us too,” suggested Red Missy. “He does, after all, have King’s Blood . . .”

“Renly?” asked Stanis.

“That’s fine with me,” replied Prince Renly.


EDRIC
I went searching for Bran when I heard the news. I found him in the Godswood leaning against the weirwood tree. His eyes were warging white with tears streaming down his face. Margeary was kneeling and rubbing his hand. He suddenly leaned forward, hugged her and bawled into her chest. Once he had calmed down, he learned back against the tree with normal eyes that turned to towards me.

“I heard the news,” I told him. “I’m sorry Bran.”

“I looked for them . . .” began Bran. “Nymeria lost a leg, but she’s still alive. I tried warging into seabirds hoping I could find either Arya or my mother. . . . . but the sea is just too big . . . there are too many sea birds . . . too many ships. . . . I can’t find them!”

“I’m sorry,” I said. “I’ll be going with you. Uncle Stanis is master of ships and Ser Davos is a great sea captain. If anyone can find your family, they can.”

“Yes,” agreed Margeary. “You must have faith. Prince Stanis and Ser Jon will do everything in their power to find them. Is there something magical you can do to find them?”

“Nothing useable,” I replied. “I once spent a year looking for magical artifacts and only succeed by luck and because clues had been left for me find. Maybe Jon could use the Force to help you find them?”

“I don’t know,” said Bran. “I didn’t think to ask him.”

I waited until I was alone to speak with “VICTARION GREYJOY!”

“WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING MY REST?” asked the shade of Victarion Greyjoy.

“I need to know what your plans were before you died. Were you going to make Salt wives out of Lady Stark and Mycella Waters?”

“LADY STARK WAS NOT PART OF THE PLAN,” replied the shade. “I WAS GOING RESCUE THEON AND THE LANNISTER BASTARD SO WE COULD MARRY HER TO THEON AND MAKE HIM KING. ASHA HAD A SIMILAR PLAN TO MAKE A SALT HUSBAND OF JOFFREY AND HERSELF QUEEN,”

“What about your brother Euron?” I asked. “What was his plan for Arya Stark?”

“I KNOW NOTHING OF MY CRAZY BROTHER’S PLANS FOR HER,” said the shade. “MAYBE HE WAS GOING TO SALT WIFE HER, MAYBE HE WAS GOING TO RANSOM HER,”

“With you dead, what will your men do with Lady Stark and Mycella?” I asked.

“THEY WILL PROBABLY TAKE THEM BACK TO PIKE,” answered the shade. “AND WITHOUT ME THERE TO STOP THEM, THEY WON’T ARRIVE UNSPOILED, HEH HEH!”

The shade began laughing uncontrollably until I released him. I definitely wouldn’t be telling Bran this. But I need to get their destination to Uncle Stanis somehow. I suppose I could leave a note. But it needs to be one that wouldn’t arouse suspicion.
In the end, I left my note, telling that the Greyjoys had abducted Arya Stark, Lady Stark and Mycella Waters and were planning to take them back to Pike. I left this note in the office of the Paper of News. And as I had hoped, they published it before we departed King’s Landing.


MARGEARY

It was a few days after the fleet left that our meeting took place. This had given me time to consolidate my power in King’s Landing. After debriefing Littlefinger and finding out what all he knew and what his various plots were, I now had a spy on the Small Council. I had tried subverting Renly too. But he seemed immune to my charms. In order to take him, I had to give some of my special lipstick to Loras, who was able to ensnare Renly into his power, and ultimately mine. All this had been possible because of Stanis had left with the Royal fleet, an event I had not anticipated. If I had known, I would have set this meeting for sooner.

So here I was, in the Godswood, after midnight, wearing only a skirt of leaves with a couple more for a top. The Full Moon offered some illumination. But in this era before electric lights, it got pretty dark at night. I was using the plants to enhance my perception, which is the only reason I sensed him when he appeared out of thin air behind me.

“Animal Man, I presume?” I greeted him. “You know, I met Animal Man in my previous life. He dressed nothing like you do, and had different powers too?”

“I had a different code name in my previous life, but the animal I named myself after doesn’t appear to exist in this world,” he replied, as he stepped closer to me. “You can call me Sly.”

“Is this your real face?” I asked. “Underneath that make-up you look kind of Dornish.

“War-paint,” he replied before pulling me into a kiss.

I put my arms around his neck and let him deepen the kiss. He was a good kisser!

“So what do they call you in Dorn?” I asked after pulling away for a second.

“ Trystane, Trystane Martell,” he said before pulling me back into a kiss. But when his hands started to wander, I put my hands on his chest and felt the muscles for a second before summoning the will to push him away.

“Oh, don’t be like that. We’re both adults,” he said pulling me into another kiss.

I found him difficult to resist . . . until his hands started working their way between the leaves that made up my skirt. I used some of the nearby plants to grab his arms and pull him off me.

“That’s enough!” I commanded. “And don’t bother escaping. We both know you can easily.”

He shook his head head like he was trying throw off my influence before saying: “What did you do to me?”

“It was not intensional,” I replied. “You kissed me, remember? I put a chemical in my lipstick that saps the will of men . . . well, at least the ones who like women.”

“I can feel it working on me,” said Trystane. “Mostly, it makes me want to seduce you. But if you like it kinky . . “ he nodded at his bound arms. “I’m game for that.”

“I didn’t invite you hear to have sex with you,” I replied.

“Then why did you invite me here in the middle of the night to meet with me wearing almost nothing?” asked Trystane.

“I wanted you to meet the others,” I replied. “I didn’t anticipate they would leave King’s Landing before our agreed upon meeting.”

“Others, like that kid you were with?” asked Trystane.

“Yes,” I explained. “He is one of several I have met who have powers and memories of another world. We have determined that the source of your powers is magical. Edric believes that if our powers were commonly known, the Septons and the Maesters might cause trouble for us.”

“So you’re proposing we team up?” asked Trystane. “I’m game for a team-up. I’ve teamed up with witches before. The green skin is a nice touch, by the way. Why don’t we consummate our joining by Sharing Pleasures?”

“You really have a one-track don’t you?” I accused.

“To tell the truth, even if you hadn’t drugged me I would probably be trying to seduce you,” mused Trystane, before vanishing and re-appearing, unbound.

“As tempting as your offer is, we live in a medieval society,” I explained as I put my hands on his chest again to hold him at arms length so he couldn’t kiss me again. “And my future husband would be most cross with me if I let you have my maidenhead.”

“Alright. . . Friends?” asked Trystane as held out his hand for me to shake.

I took my hands off the muscles of his chest and shook his hand. “Friends.”

“Comrades? Lovers?” suggested Tristan with a wiggle of his eyebrows.

I just laughed at his audacity.

“I’ll stay in Fleabottom for a while. Look for me there if you need me,” he said before turning away and vanishing.

I walked back to the tree I had left my dress under. I would need to be more properly dressed in case I ran into someone on my way to my room. I had just stripped off my leaves and turned my skin a more normal colour when he appeared in front of me again.

“Eek!” I squealed as I tried to hold my dress in front of me!

“Oh, before I forget. You know that reporter that tried to interview us at the riot?” asked Trystane. “He’s very dangerous. I would steer clear of him if I were you.”

“What’s so dangerous about him?” I asked before turning my back and pulling my dress on.

“Nice ass!” he exclaimed before going on. “I think he is from the same world as me and that he was an operative of the Shadow Cabinet in our world. He uses a lot of aliases that are familiar to me from american history, but his real name is Samwell Tarly. In this world he is the disowned son of a Reacher Lord.”

“I know who Sam Tarly is,” I huffed at him, now that I was dressed, and turned back around. “But what is the Shadow Cabinet?”

“You know? The Conspiracy at the heart of all Conspiracies? Uses suppressed advanced tech? Ruled by six foot giant Crows and Lobster Men from Venus?” he explained.

“I’m sorry but I don’t know what you are talking about at all,” I replied. “I don’t think we come from the same world at all. In my world, Venus is too hot for life and I never heard of the Shadow Cabinet. It’s likely that Sam Tarly doesn’t come from your world either. But I shall be careful around him.”

“Thanks babe! See ya!” said Trystane before giving me a quick peck on the lips.

I tried to slap him, but he was gone by the time my hand connected with where he used to be.


TORMUND

The Knight led us into the city and toward the castle as people pointed at us, screamed, and in some cases grabbed their children and hustled them inside. The guards from the dock had gathered around us and as we met more, they joined the procession. But none of them wanted to walk behind Wun-Wun, who had a bunch of Wights on his back. Finally, we made it to the castle, itself. The gate entrance was high enough for Wun-Wun to make it in without trouble. The same was true for the next gate. But he had to crawl to enter the palace which had entrances that were oversized for humans. We were led into a large hall where our giant could sit upright in, but had to stoop if he tried to stand. At the far end of the hall was a dias with a throne, on which, sat a fat man dressed in fine clothes. I am certain the locals think he is hugely fat. In this world where everyone looks malnourished, he must seem enormous. But I’ve seen bigger. It’s not like he needs anti-grav units to carry him around or anything.

“Kneel before Lord Manderly,” commanded the guard.

“Yeah, we’re not doin’ that,” said Ygrette.

“We’re Free Folk,” I explained.

“My guards sent word ahead with a fairy story,” said Lord Manderly. “Why have you come here, Wildling?”

“The Others, the Wight Walkers, have returned,” I proclaimed. “We, the Free Folk, all of us need to get to the other side of The Wall before Winter.”

“The Others are not real!” scoffed Lord Manderly. “They’re just fairy stories told to scare children.”

“We have proof,” I replied.

“What proof?” asked Lord Manderly.

I gestured at our giant, who turned around to reveal the mass of wights chained up and strapped to his back.

“No! No. It can’t be!” protested Lord Manderly, as he climbed off his throne and came down to look at them closer. I could see that he now understood why his guards had acted so strangely as we were brought in. But he walked right up to them and poked them to make sure they were real. The Wights snapped at him when he poked at them.

“We meant to take these down to show them to the King of the kneelers,” I explained. “But the captain of the ship tricked us into coming here. Unless you let the Free Folk in, every single of one of us will turn into this.”

“Is it possible to kill them?” asked Lord Manderly.

“Only by burning them,” said Ygrette. “But if you cut them into enough pieces they are less dangerous”

“Also, if you kill the Wight Walker that controls them, his Wights become inactive,” I added. “Though, I would bet that another Wight Walker could take control of them and re-animate them.”

“I will . . . . I will see that you get on a ship for Kings Landing,” said Lord Manderly. “But I want you to leave one of them here.”

“What are you going to do with it?” asked Ygrette, suspiciously.

“Lord Stark needs to see this,” explained Lord Manderly. “If we are going to let the Wildlings through, Lord Stark needs to see this. . . . And the People need to understand the danger. Until the War is over and Lord Stark returns, I am going to have the Wight put in a cage that will be placed outside the Sept . . . no, halfway between the Sept and the Godswood, so everyone in the city can see it.”

“I think that is a good idea,” I agreed.

“In the mean time, it may be a few weeks before there is a ship headed for King’s Landing,” mused Lord Manderly. “We can put your Wights in the dungeons and find rooms for you, near in the castle. I’m sure we can make room in the stables for your giant. But for tonight, I think we will have a Feast to celebrate our new friends!”


JOFFREY

I had finally managed to sneak off to the Mole Hole to play with my band. Tommen had managed to sneak down to hear us play. My audiences liked songs they could dance to. I usually played a couple of fast songs, then a slow one so they could wind down before playing another fast one. I started off with ‘Be-Bop-A-Lua’, then ‘Good Golly Miss Molly’, then ‘Stand by me’. Then I got them going again with ‘Satisfaction’ and ‘All along the Watchtower’, then Colleen sang harmony with me as we sang ‘All I have to do is Dream’, then someone requested ‘Barnicle Bill the Sailor’, a song made popular by Edmure Tully, that was a favorite with the Night’s watch who were from the Iron Islands. I could see that half the people in the audience were watching my guitar work like a hawk. I hadn’t realized it at the time, but that guitar that Edric made me was the first guitar in the whole world. People were starting to make their own guitars and it was spreading all over the North, not just for those who played the Rock and Roll that I did, but also for those who played Northern Folk music, as the Northerners found it to be a good instrument to accompany both fiddling and singing.

Tommen seemed to like my music. And after he got a few drinks in him, seemed to loosen up, and even dance with a few of the girls. Although the place started as a brothel, it had become mainly a venue for music and dance. There were still whores here. And they would often recruit customers from the dance floor. Some of the local girls would occasionally pretend be whores. But if the pretense made into a bedroom, the madam made certain that she got her cut. Some other places had opened up, trying to imitate the success of the Mole Hole. But there just weren’t enough whores for that many brothels. As a result, most of the other dance halls only offered music, dancing and drinks. And it was a great source of consternation to the owners of the other pubs, that the minute word reached the musicians that I was playing, they would drop everything to come hear me play.

Tommen left with one of the women he had been dancing with. When he was still not back the next morning, I figured his girl had taken him home with her. It wasn’t until several days later that I realized that something was wrong.


TRYSTANE

In order to infiltrate the Shadow Cabinet, I needed to establish an identity. I decided that hiding in plain site was the best tactic. So I divested myself of my furs and warpaint put on some normal small-folk rags and adopted the identity of Sylvester Sand, using my real face. I procured a job in one of the tanneries of Fleabottom and established myself as a known person. After work, I would go to the pubs frequented by people I knew to be agents of the Shadow Cabinet and eventually struck up a friendship with one of them, a dyer’s apprentice named: Lomy. He was the one who recommended me for membership. And soon I found myself being escorted to my initiation. It was a great surprise to find Samwell Tarly, himself, standing guard outside with a drawn sword. I had thought he was the leader of this cabal. And when they removed most of my clothes and stripped me of anything metal, I used my illusions to hide the dagger I had brought. After all, I am going to have to fight the Bear-Slug-Thing again, I don’t want to have to do it bare handed like I did last time. I made them think I was blindfolded when I was not and was able to see the whole thing. When the ritual ended I said to myself: “That’s it!?! What was that? All they did was talk about subduing my passions and the virtues and crap like that. There was no mention of their plan to take over the world!” Perhaps They don’t mention that stuff until you reach a higher degree? After all, on Earth, they didn’t introduce us to the Lobstermen on Venus until 3rd Circle. I will have to continue this ruse until I reach the real conspiracy.


SAMWELL

After our rather spectacular showing against the dastardly Gold Cloaks in the Fleabottom Riot, the Minutemen were flooded with recruits. More that we could handle with the output of my secret rifle-making workshop. In order to divert the attention of the nobilty, I had been training them as a team that did synchronized marching and drilling in colorful clothes. Adding a few chemicals to the powder allowed us to produce colored smoke and sparks, which served to disguise the true purpose of our firearms from those who had not ascertained their true purpose. But now we had so many desirous of joining our esteemed ranks that many of them had to practice formations with sticks. For live fire practice, I had them shoot wads of paper. This was further to foster the delusion that the firearms where just a prop for making noise and colored smoke. After all, if our numbers grew great enough, aiming would not be a critical need.
Sign up to rate and review this story