Categories > Books > Harry Potter > All Men must Serve

Chapter 14: traveling

by selenepotter 0 reviews

traveling

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Humor - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2022-02-15 - 1519 words - Complete

0Unrated
TORMUND

Staying in White Harbor for several weeks turned out to be a turn of good luck. Lord Manderly had been true to his word, and put the Wight we gave him in a cage that was in an open square, that was located halfway between the city’s Godswood and the Sept. He gave us a generous pension that would allow us a bit a spending money while we stayed in his castle. I used my cash to have a tailor make a couple of outfits for me: a grey one in the style of my home planet made from wool. It was a little warmer here and my furs were no longer a necessity for most of the day. I had another outfit made in the same style, only in blue for when we went further south. It was like the one I wore when I first started my galactic revolution. But even after all these years in this world, It felt strange without my laser pistols. I also got a barber to make me a little more presentable for the Southerners. I had him shave off my sideburns, leaving me with just the beard and mustache, which I had him thin a little, along with my hair. When I looked at my reflection, i saw someone that looked a little more like i did in my past life. Ygrette stole several men during this time. But not one of them complained. Wun-wun had picked up one brave orphan child and carried her around a bit. Now all the children in the city were following him around begging him for rides. Toreg learned how to play some of the local gambling games and lost all the coins he had been given, but one, then won it all back and tripled it. After running back to the safely of the castle, Lord Manderly confined him to the castle grounds for the rest our stay. Some of the street musicians were playing an odd sort of music. It had a driving beat to it and made you want to dance. Most of them were playing this music on an instrument that resembled a jambolin, only bigger. Rumor has it that the instrument and the music were both invented by some Crow, that used to be a Prince.

It took time to find a ship that would voluntarily take us and a pack of the living dead to King’s Landing. In order to do that, Lord Manderly has arranged for cages to made for each one individually, then built wooden boxes to put the cages in to muffle the sounds the Wights would make. Once they were all loaded and and we were aboard the ship, they wasted no time in casting off.


MARGEARY

Baelish was proving to be more difficult to control that anticipated. Make no mistake. He was completely in my power. But the man had so many schemes running at once that it was a royal pain to keep up with them all. And he kept neglecting to tell me about them unless I specifically asked. So after every Small Council meeting I would have to pin him down for a long interrogation session. Then I would have to do the same with Loras to get Renly’s point of view of the session. Not much had changed on the war front. The king was still locked in a stalemate siege with the Lannisters at the Golden Tooth. There had bee a new arrival in the city. A Miller’s son named: Glynn who had a letter from the King authorizing him to take over Joffrey’s old band and turn it into a Jass band. And the King had given him an unlimited budget to do it with. Worse, Renly was going along with this. So now this Glynn wandering the city looking for good musicians.

Her father had not gone long before I found Princess Shireen in the Godswood, sitting under the old oak Heart Tree, with her eye’s closed.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“I’m trying to meditate,” replied Shireen, still keeping her eyes closed. “Jon taught me. We was going to teach me to fight too. But he left before he could show me much.”

“I think I know someone who could teach you,” I offered.

So I showed her the basics of gymnastics using the tree limbs as uneven bars. Then I introduced her to the huge lady knight that serves Renly. I watched their first session. Shireen would get back up every time she was knocked down. But it was immediately obvious that the Princess was too young and too small for Briene’s style of fighting. I made some inquiries and found a Bravosi Sword Master to teach her the Water Dance, which was much better suited to her current build.


EDRIC

“Are you still having those dreams?” I asked.

“Yes,” replied Bran. “It’s different each time. But it always involves a crow with three eyes that wants me to fly to a particular Weirwood Tree. They used to be vague. But each time they get a little more clear. A crow wants me to fly over The Wall to his tree. Back in Winterfell, Old Nan used to tell me stories about a three-eyed Raven that has a thousand eyes and one. Do you think there could be a connection?”

“It’s probably just you subconscious using a familiar symbol to speak to you,” I replied. “But I was never very good at Divination. Ask yourself what the three-eyed Raven and the Weirwood Tree and the The Wall represent to your inner child?”

Ever since we left King’s Landing on this ship, I’ve been very discreet about teaching Bran magic. Sure, Stanis has that Melisandre bird, who is pretty blatant about her ability to do magic. But I can’t help thinking that if we reveal what we can do, that we’ll be in danger. Bran disagrees, but is going along with me for now. So when I want to teach him something or even discuss magic, to do it here in the cabin where no one can see us.


JON

Even after years in this new life, I can’t get used to how long it takes to travel on this planet. I’m used to being able to hop in a spaceship and pop over to another star system. But here, we have to go at the pace the wind and rowers set for us. I spend my time teaching Bran and Edric how to fight with swords. Due to my past life, I prefer hand-and-a-half or bastard swords, a bias that I have passed on to Bran. Though Edric prefers to fight one handed and is trying to presuade Bran to copy. It leaves their wand hand free. Ii also for this reason that Edric prefers to use his sword in his off hand. Sometimes Stanis would join us for training. But when he does, that creepy Red Missy woman always watches over us. No matter the weather, she only wears that red dress that barely covers her. Once when I was mediating alone in our cabin, she came in, opened her dress to show off her naked body and tried to seduce me.

“Does my form appeal to you, Jon Stark?” said Melisandre as she let her open dress fall off her shoulders.

“I am betrothed to your Lord’s daughter,” I replied as a gazed at her body, amazed at how fake it looked. It even looked like someone had cut off her nipples and moved them.

“Your marriage won’t be consummated for years, and you do have a man’s needs,” purred Melisandra. “The Princess need never know.”

“No. You don’t understand,” I said, gritting my teeth. The Force was telling me that she had some ulterior motive here, that she wanted to do something magical with my seed. “It’s not that Shireen is betrothed. I’m betrothed. And I would know if I betrayed her with you.”

“Very well, Jon Stark,” replied Melisandra, who unhuriedly started to pull her dress back on. “But if you change your mind, I will be available for your use.”


JOFFREY

My brother, Tommen has been missing for weeks now. Lord Commander Thorne has made it clear if he tried to come back, he’ll be executed as a deserter. At least we haven’t heard anything about one of the Northern Lords taking his head. In spite of my brother’s escape, I was still allowed to “sneak” down to Moles Town to play music. The funding of the Night’s Watch had become too dependent on it to ban me.






Note: a Jambolin is an instrument from another galaxy that resembles a cross between a Lute and a Tambura. I would speculate it’s range is similar to a Mandola or Lute. This is SI Tormund trying to interpret what he is seeing when he looks at a guitar, an unknown instrument for him.
Sign up to rate and review this story