Categories > Original > Romance > The Tale of the Demon

the tale of the demon part 7

by Goreleech 0 reviews

Another day, another way for the Demon and his friends. The worlds are at war, his harem is over two dozen strong...and Kiria is plotting behind his back. Another day in the life of the Demon

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2022-02-19 - 100965 words

0Unrated
SUNDAY. THE 35TH DAY.

Tyler opened his eyes to the sounds of contented breathing. He looked to see Unicorn had rolled in her sleep to cuddle her Unicorn plushie between her and Akio’s bodies, with the slender arms of Hayasaka around both girls like she was their mother. He looked to his other side and saw Kaguya was holding his arm like a body pillow. He smiled as he felt through his hand her soft legs. He used his shadow power to look at the clock, 8:21AM. Earlier then he’d thought. Tyler smiled as he saw that Kaguya’s nightgown had come up during the night, and that she was naked underneath. He wanted to pull a stealth assault, but Unicorn’s presence deterred him from such a stunt. He then looked back to his right and saw Hayasaka was awake and smiling at him. She could clearly see that he’d had a dirty idea, and she was aware of why he hadn’t done it. Tyler licked his lips and leered at her and she responded in kind. He smiled as little unicorn yawned herself awake. The adorable girl then hugged her awake papa.
“Morning, Papa.”
That light whisper of a voice sent both Kaguya and Akio yawning to awakeness. The petite beauty of Kaguya was surprised.
“I was expecting to get attacked in my sleep.”
Tyler patted her head.
“I wanted to. But not with Unicorn on my chest.”
Akio smiled as she hugged the glowing light aircraft carrier.
“He needs to pretend to be a good father to her now.”
Tyler sat up and hugged the two small girls.
“Pretend is a bit much. But I try. Alright ladies. Shower time.”
The girls all got out of bed and went in together as Tyler started the food. As he did he powered up the comms.
“Morning commander badass. What’s the witchin word?”
Her warm voice came over with a snort.
“Nice one. We have a new group of recruits we need you to speak to, we have new info on the hive, and Ainz has an update for you.”
“Hmm, I wonder if Shirogane coughed up the idiot? Anything else?”
“Other then the battle prep no. What are your plans?”
“I don’t have any queued dates to get to today, so I’ll play that one by ear. I’d like to copy Kyba and Kurama’s powers, maybe do some more experimenting, and just wing it.”
Hestia came over then.
“Do you have any set ideas for your experiments?”
“I’d like to see what Items I can make this time instead of abilities. If I do, I’ll use that rock by Zerotwo’s cabin and I’ll give you the heads up.”
The kind goddess was heard chuckling.
“I’ll be listening for it.”
Tyler laughed as he fed the girls as he showered. After breakfast Tyler flew to where Index greeted new recruits. He was bare chested in his jeans and work boots. He saw the blue haired nun being held at gunpoint by a tan skinned lady in a white crop top, cargo short shorts, work boots and fingerless gloves. Beside her was a pasty ass guy in a shirt and tie, a tall muscular black guy in a green military vest with a silver shotgun and shades, and a blonde scruffy guy in a Hawaiian shirt. He just grinned as he heard Index speaking calmly to the gun toting lady.
“I’d put that away before Tyler shows up.”
The lady snorted as she reached fort he trigger.
“Like I’m scared of your boyfriend.”
“Right idea wrong dude.”
Tyler landed behind Index and spread his demon wings wide. Index just grinned at their now white faces.
“This is Tyler. The Demon.”
Tyler walked over to stand in front of the now shaking lady with the gun.
“Revy two hands. Nice.”
She was shocked he knew her name.
“You know me?”
“Put the peashooter up and we’ll chat.”
She holstered her weapon.
“Okay. Headache time.”
One headsplitter later.
“And that’s the size of it.”
Revy was rubbing her head as the pasty guy stepped forward.
“So, we’re Anime characters, in a new world at war in the army you command?”
Tyler looked at him with a slight look of disgust.
“You’re the one called Rock, right?”
He nodded.
“I am sir.”
“Okay. First off, my name is Tyler. Second. I was a fan of your show. With the sole exception of YOU. You I just didn’t like period.”
Revy stepped in front of the now bone white guy as the other two joined her. Revy confronted the demon.
“What’s you beef with Rock?”
“He’s a damn coward. Seriously Revy. He’s a pansy ass bitch that would have died dozens of times if not for you bailing his bitch ass out all the damned time.”
Rock became indignant,
“I am not a coward. I stand in the twilight.”
“Dude. You a bitch. Twilight my ass. You’re just using it as a means to not have to make the choice walking into the dark or going back to the light. You’re the kind of guy that wants the adventure but not the danger. The pasta without the mess. The rush of life and death without the risk. You hide behind Revy’s badassery because you don’t have the spine to step up.”
Here, the black guy spoke in his deep rumble.
“Care to give an example of just how he gave you that opinion?”
“Sure, Dutch. Oh, and we got dragon’s breath shells for that thing if yer interested. A perfect fuckin example was that damned submarine job. Dude was bitchin about looting a bunch of dead Nazis. Like bro, they’re dead Nazis. Who the fuck is going complain if you loot them? That stupidity nearly got him and Revy killed. Girl had the goods ready to move and he delayed them with his bullshit morality crisis.”
Rock glared at him.
“That sub was a grave for the men that died there. It wasn’t right.”
“Dude, you just proved my fucking point. The fact you feel sympathy for a bunch of Nazis shows your lack of balls. That and how you kept trying to impose you own way of thinking on Revy and Belilyka. Had I myself been there when you tried to call that Russian badass out I’d just shot you myself.”
Revy looked at him.
“The fuck you mean he tried to impose his way of thinking on me?”
“Um, the way he kept getting in your way? Or when he called you out in that sub? Seriously, Revy, you’re not his friend, your just his glorified bodyguard with benefits.”
She shot him. Her gunshot echoed off the hangar as the round bounced off his head. He caught the round and tossed it back to her now white hand.
“Nice shot. So that’s the beretta swordfish. Decent.”
Revy put her gun back and didn’t seem to know how to respond to the fact a bullet just bounced off his skull at a near pointblank range. Tyler then looked into her eyes.
“Have I made my case yet on why I don’t like that guy?”
Revy recovered herself.
“So, what’s your fuckin point?”
Tyler looked right at Rock.
“My point of this rant. Is you’re in MY world now. I already don’t like you Rock. Revy, Dutch and Benny here have a purpose and a role in this fight. YOU don’t have any business anywhere NEAR a fight. You are a noncom. If you try ANY of that preacher shit here I’ll have you spend the rest of eternity as a labrat for my Lichking friend and his tomb. Are we clear?”
Tyler had yet to use either his Demon’s glare or his voice as he spoke, thus Rock still had the nerve.
“I work for the Lagoon Company. Not you.”
“Are. We. Clear?”
He used them then. Fixing Rock with his most intense demon glare and his coldest voice that even Revy shuddered at. Rock was full-blown shaking. He gulped at the single most evil, hateful, bone-chilling voice he had ever heard.
“We’re clear.”
“Good bitch. Hey, Index. Ten bucks say he does something stupid regardless.”
The blue haired nun laughed.
“Wanna try a specific this time?”
Tyler looked at Rock, and smiled.
“Oh, thirty says he tried to defect. Or tries to turn my army against me after he learns of my truth.”
That got Revy’s attention.
“What truth?”
Tyler smirked as he let the sunlight hit his scars. The myriad of lines made even Revy gasp. She shook her head.
“You have more lines then even Balalykia. That’s not reassuring.”
“My hometown wasn’t a fan.”
Dutch sighed.
“I get it. You were raised in hell.”
“Yup. Hey, how old you think I am?”
rock looked at him.
“I’d say twenty five.”
“Yeesh. Fourteen dude.”
He had his ID out as they all called bullshit. He tossed it to Benny, the group hacker. He looked at it and shook his head.
“This is legit. That’s just plain scary.”
Tyler got his ID back as Rock confronted him, now having an angle.
“You have no place to question my way of thinking.”
“I can question it. It’s wrong, Rock. Very wrong. You already said you were clear on my stance. Keep irritating me and I’ll just send you to Ainz to shut you up.”
Rock just looked at him contemptuously.
“You’re just a kid with a scarred body. The hell you know about life?”
“Fuck this. I’ll show you.”
Tyler flicked a drop of blood and he collapsed.
“Yeah, enjoy the movie you pansy assed bitch.”
Revy was looking at him.
“What’d you do to him?”
“He’s getting a front row showing of my life. From my point of view. He’ll relive my life from my eyes. He’ll be down for a few hours.”
Dutch chuckled.
“So the easiest way to shut him up was show him your life.”
“Yup.”
Benny had a thought.
“You said he’s a noncom. What’s the life of a noncom in your army?”
“well, long as he hits the dirt when the fireworks break out and he lives on base, whatever the hell he wants. We got a set of noncoms that-oh, there they go now.”
Miho and her crews were rolling by in their tanks for a match against Pravda.
“Hey Miho! Have fun!”
She waved as her Panzer clattered by. Tyler smiled.
“In their world tank warfare is a high school sport. Give it ten minutes and the thunder will start up. If I recall right, they’re playing Pravda. Should be a good one.”
Revy watched as the cute tanker and her friends rolled out of sight.
“Okay. I wanna try it.”
“Shouldn’t be a problem, Revy. Just remember in Senshado you’re not out to kill.”
She smiled.
“I think I can handle that.”
Benny looked back to the prone Rock.
“So as long as he keeps his head down and his mouth shut he’s safe.”
“Pretty much. And as long as he doesn’t piss off my girls or friends. He does and it’ll hurt. A lot.”
Index snorted.
“I heard Mikasa joined your count with Lucy of Fairytail. Damned ladykiller.”
“Sorry Toma hasn’t taken you out Index.”
The nun stomped her foot as she wacked him with her clipboard.
“He took me out yesterday you patronizing jackass.”
“Bout damn time. Have fun?”
She sighed.
“We did until Mikoto kidnapped him out from under me.”
“Yeesh that sucks. Hey, if you want Index, I can take you out. As a friend.”
she smiled at his kind thought.
“Save it for after the raid.”
“Sure.”
He patted her back reassuringly. He then looked back to Dutch who had a question.
“The lady said raid.”
Another explanation later.
“I see. So you’re rolling out in four days.”
“Yup. You’re all on defense since the things we’re out to kill are the size of that hangar.”
Revy snorted.
“So the fuck we supposed to do in a fight?”
“Well, those enemy bastards have plenty of runts for you to light up. Plus a good fifty cal shot can drop a dragon if you’re decent. We have the toys for you to play with. That reminds me. I promised Zerotwo we’d plink sometime. Eh, I got the time today. Oh, and I should warn you Revy.”
“About what?”
One dark explanation later.
“That’s what we’re fighting.”
Revy sighed as the others were grim faced.
“And I thought Roanapar at night was bad. This place makes that city look like a civvie suburb.”
Tyler smirked.
“And I call this world home.”
Revy held out her fist.
“Respect. This place is freakin hardcore.”
HE knuckle bumped her as he smiled.
“You get used to it. Anything else?”
The trio looked to the still out cold Rock.
“Him just drag him to that hangar over there.”
Dutch sighed as he picked the guy up.
“We’re good for now. We will also keep this one under control.”
“Coolio. Index?”
The girl smiled.
“I’m gonna go get a massage off Asia.”
“Careful. She’s gone full sex-addict now.”
Index laughed.
“She should be satisfied by now. I saw Ash, Aki, and Amaki go inside last night with Rias and Koneko.”
“Yeeesh. Nice. Well then. I’m out. I got to check in at the Table. Later ladies.”
He flapped off to go see Mina. Index smiled before she looked to Revy.
“Watch your boy Revy. If he makes him mad again, well, it won’t be pretty.”

Tyler landed at the command hangar and walked inside to find Mina and Zerotwo looking over a set of new photos.
“Hiya Zerotwo, Mina. Hey, Zerotwo. Once my list is done, wanna grab some guns and shoot for a bit?”
The pinked haired dinogirl smiled.
“I’d love to Darling.”
He walked over and hugged her.
“Okay. What’s the update?”
Mina sighed as she placed the photo of a large skinless man on the table.
“We’re up against the enemy colossal titan as well. Plus this.”
She placed a new photo on the table. Tyler picked it up and sighed deeply. The image was of a set of creatures Tyler knew well.
“That is just fucking perfect. The hollows have arrived.”
“Darling, what’s a hollow?”
Tyler hugged Zerotwo.
“They’re soul-based creatures that eat their prey alive. As far as powers go, they’re irritating as all hell. But as long as you split their masks it’s an insta kill. Mina, their world is bleach.”
She nodded.
“I am aware. I sent for our expert.”
Tyler smiled as the sound of bells was heard. They all looked to see a 7 foot tall man with spiked hair topped with bells in a white over robe with a chipped sword appear in the doorway. He wore an eyepatch over one eye, and a black robe underneath.
“Kenpachi Zaraki. Nice.”
The captain of the thirteen court guard squads walked in and stood before the Demon. Tyler smirked at the taller man.
“So, big guy, looks like you just got added to our raid force.”
HE laughed.
“I have been very bored lately. No one to fight.”
Tyler looked at his blade.
“I’d like to copy that power of yours.”
The man smirked.
“If you think you can handle my power, go ahead.”
Tyler’s eyes glowed and he felt his power surge. He then held out his hand and Gliepnir the scythe appeared. The weapon moaning lewdly.
“Masssssster! You spoil me!”
He laughed as she took human form.
“You get anything from that?”
The dark skinned lady smiled.
“I got Shiki and Bankai added to my abilities Master.”
“Seeping Evil is going to be fuckin Gnarly now.”
He returned the vile weapon to his soul as Kenpachi threw his head back laughing.
“Okay, that is a scary weapon.”
Tyler hugged Zerotwo as he replied.
“She gets the job done. That’s fer damn sure.”
The battle addict smiled a nasty smile.
“That she does. I can’t wait to see it in action.”
Tyler smirked.
“She gets plenty of action. So, are you the only one from your world here?”
The hulking man smiled.
“for now it would seem so. Ichigo hasn’t popped up yet as far as I’m aware nor any other captains.”
Tyler pulled the laptop over.
“Okay, bleach. Wow. Says here that they’re en route. We got Ichigo, Rukia, Renji, Chad, hmm, I’ll go give Melody the heads up, Orihime, Tatski, ohhh I can’t wait to introduce that chick to Aki and Ash, they’re gonna be sisters by days end. Let’s see, who else. Byakuya. I’ll need to smack him one to drive the message I call the shots here. Momo? The hell? Okay, Kiria gets a new sister. And that looks like that’s it. Not bad. I’ll have Ichigo and Renji join our raid, Rukia as well. Orihime is on gut shoving duty. Tatski is a noncom. Byakuya…..will also join our raid. Chad will be on defense. Okay. Due to arrive…..later today. Sweet.”
He looked at Mina.
“I’ll go rework the barrier to account for Hollows as well.”
The red headed commander smiled.
“Good. I can handle the rest.”
Tyler nodded and looked to Zerotwo.
“I’ll meet you at your cabin. I need to go give Melody a heads up.”
She kissed him.
“I’ll be waiting Darling.”
He flapped off as Kenpachi shook his head.
“That guy is a playboy.”
Tyler found his Angel laid out on the beach in a bloodred bikini that was on the verge of exploding from her massive breasts. He landed on her in a kiss and she sighed into it.
“Hi love. Need me?”
He kissed her again.
“I always need you. I wanted to let you know we got a set of recruits from bleach coming.”
He kissed her on the neck as she groaned at the love of her Demon.
“I remember one guys name was Chad right?”
He hugged her and stroked her soft black hair.
“Yeah. He’s among the recruits.”
She hugged him.
“I’ll be fine love. Thank you for coming to see me.”
He kissed her again. He then noticed her top had let a nipple slip out and kissed it too, getting goosebumps on her skin for this attack.
“I love you Melody.”
She shivered as he kissed her sensitive breast again.
“I love you too.”
They madeout for a little bit until both were breathless.
“I’ll see you later love.”
She smiled.
“I love you.”
“I love you.”
He flapped off to go hangout with Zerotwo. Melody then looked to her now aching kitty.
“I think I’ll go play with Asia for a while.”

Tyler found the sexy dinogirl in a skin tight crop top and yoga pants with sneakers on her feet sitting on her porch. He landed and she was in his arms for a kiss.
“mmmm, Darling, I see Melody still tastes lovely.”
He smiled.
“We should have a threeway sometime. You, me, her.”
Zerotwo smiled seductively as they walked to the armory hand in hand.
“I’d like my first threeway to be me, you and Enterprise Darling.”
Tyler smiled.
“I see you heard.”
She snuggled under his arm.
“I did indeed. I’m curious.”
Tyler hugged her as they walked to the weapon bunker near the command hangar. The building was a subtle place that was similar in appearance to Tyler’s own living bunker. As far as he was aware, it was a trap, for any idiot looking to play saboteur had a 50/50 chance of winding up in the Demon’s bunker instead of the arms bunker. There was a small ramp alongside the stairs for wagons and deliveries. Once on the floor, Zerotwo’s eyes went wide at the walls of weaponry. Every type of rifle, Assault or otherwise, Light machine gun, shotgun, submachine gun, sniper, and pistol was hung on the football field long walls and on the counters. Tyler smiled at her kid-in-a-candy-shop expression.
“Load up.”
She smiled as he laid out a shadow blanket. They would put the weapons on the shadow and he’d transport them to the for them. Tyler walked over to where a massive rifle hung on a peg. He placed the heavy rifle on the shadow as Zerotwo picked up a small weapon.
“Darling, what’s this?”
Tyler smiled.
“That’s an MP5. 9MM SMG. Pretty decent all rounder.”
She placed it on the shadow as he picked up an Mi Grand.
“Ohhh, I missed this beast.”
she looked as he laid the old work horse down.
“Is that one special Darling?”
“I’ll show you at the range.”
She nodded as she pulled another one down.
“I like this one, Darling.”
He smirked.
“That’s an AA12 fully automatic shotgun Zerotwo.”
She placed on the pile.
“Fully automatic?”
“Yeah. It’ll be easier to show you.”
“Okay, Darling.”
Tyler walked along the wall as Zerotwo did the same.
“Hey, I found that pistol you used on the Highway, Darling.”
He looked over to see the horned beauty holding a desert eagle.
“Wanna try it?”
She nodded.
“I’d like to feel it.”
He smiled as he spotted a favorite shotgun of his. He lifted the spaz-12 down and laid it on the blanket. Then Zerotwo lifted a Light Machinegun off the counter.
“What’s this Darling?”
He loved the look of her with the thing.
“That’s the Light machine gun version of the G36c. Gotta say, you look sexy as hell with that damned thing.”
She smiled as she laid the thing on the still growing pile.
“I’ll try it.”
Tyler smiled as he got poked. He looked to see a white Shadow that belonged to Melody. He touched it and his MKII rifle appeared in his hands.
“Show Zerotwo how you used to protect us Love.”
Tyler kissed the shadow and it shivered.
“Love you too Melody.”
He shouldered his rifle as Zerotwo looked on curiously.
“Darling?”
“This is my personal rifle Zerotwo. Like, my go-to before my flames.”
Her eyes lit up.
“I can’t wait to see you use it.”
“I can’t wait to show you. Wanna keep adding to the pile or grab some bullets?”
She smiled.
“Lets get some rounds Darling.”
HE used his shadow to load a thousand reloads per gun. Zerotwo smiled as he led her to their range for the time being. The range was a large sandpit with a thousand yards of targets to shoot at. There was also a four story tower with mounts for rifles. Tyler smiled as he used his power to set up a long table of the weaponry and a box with a hole for mag withdrawal. He then sealed his powers and placed it with Zerotwo who smiled.
“I love you Darling.”
He kissed her.
“I love you too, Zerotwo.”
Tyler then laid out the M1 Garand. He loaded the clip in and she watched as he took aim. He fired at a human shaped steel target that sent a set of sparks skyward. She was amazed as he fired the thing six more times and scored six more headshots. Then the last shot was fired, and the now empty cartridge was ejected with a loud ping that made Zerotwo’s ears tingle. Tyler smiled.
“That ping is why I freakin love this thing.”
Zerotwo took the reloaded gun and made it ping herself.
“I like it as well darling. I’ll try this one for a bit.”
“I’ll play with that auto shotgun for a bit.”
Tyler loaded the weapon with the drum and took aim as Zerotwo made the rifle ping several more times. Then Tyler pulled his trigger and the vicinity was full of the sound of roaring shotgun blasts. Tyler was smiling as he emptied the weapon. He dropped the drum and loaded another.
“That thing is mean Darling.”
He smiled.
“Wanna try it?”
The dinogirl walked over with an eager smile as he helped her hold it.
“Put your hand her and rest it here.”
She loved him teaching her his gunfu. She pulled the trigger and the bellowing excited her kitty quite a bit as she emptied the drum at a set of targets. After she squirmed a little.
“I see you all hot and bothered by it, Zerotwo. Need a quick release?”
She looked at him as she broke his seal. He then used his shadow to set a small room for them. She stripped and he did as well. Then she leapt at him as he caught her and laid her on her back and slid inside her slit and went to pound town. Her bucking as her screaming for release slit took over. She blew hard as he buried his face in her cleavage as he creamed her cat hard. Then she locked him with a kiss. After she laid back and looked at him.
“I want another, Darling.”
HE was all too happy to cream her again. And she orgasmed yet again. This time she hugged him as her still tingling kitty was silent.
“I love you Darling. It felt better this time.”
He kissed her as he held her tightly.
“I love you too Zerotwo. You felt amazing.”
She smiled and they just held each other for a few minutes. Then she leaned back.
“Care to clean me up?”
He used his flames to clean her sex covered body and she moaned hard the entire time. After she kissed him as he resealed his power and they got back to it. Together they blew through several thousand rounds when she picked up his MKII.
“I’d like to see you use this please.”
He smiled as he loaded the weapon.
“Sure thing.”
He took aim and pinged the head of an enemy sniper near the 500 meter mark on his first shot. He then pinged all seven remaining shots at that range. Zerotwo was amazed.
“Even I was having a hard time seeing those ones Darling.”
Tyler smiled and was about to reply when he felt a malevolent gaze.
“Get down!”
He tackled the girl flat as a round whizzed by her former spot. He marked the spot and took aim with his reloaded rifle.
“I see you cocksucker, Here!”
He fired and a sniper fell out of a tree. Zerotwo broke his seal as he radioed Mina.
“Mina! Full alarm. A sniper just took a shot at me and Zerotwo. Search the base!”
“Yes sir!”
The alarm was sounded as Tyler and Zerotwo went to inspect the fallen shooter. The attempted assassin was a boy in black clothing with a long rifle that Tyler snorted at.
“Seriously? A Remington?”
He flipped the boy over to see his face. He had a third eye in the center of his forehead. Tyler sighed.
“I got nothing. You okay Zerotwo?”
She just looked at him.
“Darling I’m okay. How’d you do that?”
He smiled.
“That was how I used to protect everyone before my flame. To kill me you have to look at me. Poison had no effect, so if you tried to snipe me, the evil intent in your eyes would reach me the instant you went to pull the trigger. It’s a skill I learned back there. I can feel you looking at me.”
Zerotwo hugged her scary lover.
“That was amazing Darling. But, who is this guy?”
Tyler tilted his head.
“No clue. Lets find out.”
Tyler removed the cyanide cap from his mouth and used the revive spell to bring the sniper back up. The boy blinked a few times and then saw his old body on the ground before Tyler had him against a tree.
“So. Who the fuck are you?”
The boy just started crying as he explained.
“You took Chad from me. I lost all my respect, all my girls, all my protection when he left.”
Tyler just looked at him.
“I thought Saito got the last of you? Seriously? Whatever. Lousy pissant.”
Tyler shattered his skull and dropped him to the forest floor. He used his flames to clean up as Zerotwo shook her head.
“I take it nothing too serious?”
“I don’t think so. Just a pissant with a grudge. Mina. Update?”
She responded quickly.
“We found nothing thus far. We’re sweeping the woodlands now.”
“I had a word with our sniper. Guy was a friend of a Eunuch that made Melody cry. Still sweep the woodland but I got no other bad feelings or suspicions here.”
The relief was evident in her voice.
“Understood. So, just a lone wolf with an axe to grind?”
“Not the first time that’s happened and it won’t be the last. He probably got through the barrier because he only became hostile once he sighted me. No biggee. Let me know if anything pops up Mina.”
“Will do.”
Tyler then used his flames to reduce the body to atoms as he walked Zerotwo back to their bench. He sighed as he cracked his neck.
“I hate suicidal idiots like them.”
Zerotwo hugged him from behind.
“Thank you for protecting me Darling.”
He kissed her arm.
“Anytime every time.”
She smiled as her stomach rumbled.
“I’m gonna go get some food with Shea Darling. Thanks for spending some time with me.”
Tyler smiled as he used his shadow to clean up the mess.
“We’ll do this again some time. Maybe we’ll break out Sonya’s fluegarhammer. I kinda wanna shoot that thing.”
Zerotwo smiled as Sonya’s voice was heard on the comms.
“If you want to shot it, take me out on a date!”
“I’ll take you out tomorrow. Sound good?”
“Yaaaaay!”
Tyler loved her excited squeal. He then pulled Zerotwo in for a kiss and hug,
“I love spending time with you Zerotwo.”
She snuggled into his warm hug.
“I love it as well.”
They embraced for a few minutes, just loving the feel of the other in their arms. Then her belly rumbled again. They both chuckled. He patted her back as she ran off to find the bunny girl. Tyler then took off into the sky. As he did, Mina paged him.
“We have the sweep report.”
“Verdict?”
“All clear. Looks like just a lone wolf with a bone to pick.”
“I hate those kinds of idiots. Thanks Mina.”
“Of course.”
Tyler smiled as he winged toward Nazerick for an update on Shirogane. He used his power to give notice and dove into the underground. He was met by Shalltear once again.
“There’s my pretty vampire.”
She smiled as she took his arm.
“There’s my favorite Demon.”
“How’s those fangs this morning?”
She smiled, flashing her fangs as she replied.
“Perky and sharp.”
He smiled.
“I love a sexy vampire. You looking forward to the raid?”
She grinned widely this time.
“I’d like to join your bus for the trip.”
“Sure. That thing can hold, what, fifteen comfortably? We got me, Mina, Melody, Ash, Mikasa, and you so far. Rias as well, cause it’s freakin Rias. Gonna be a fun ride.”
She smiled at his multi layered joke. They walked to the throne where Ainz and Demiurge were waiting. Shalltear bowed and took her spot at the side of the aisle. Ainz spoke first.
“I heard you had a visitor this morning.”
Tyler laughed.
“Some pissant with a grudge. I just killed him. Prick was just punkass with a gun, not worth keeping alive, even as a labrat. And sure as hell not worthy of Shalltear’s pretty fangs.”
She smiled as Ainz chuckled at his praise for his friends creation.
“I understand you’re looking for an update on Shirogane?”
“I am. And to copy Demiurge’s power.”
The demonman tilted his head as Ainz went into thought.
“May I ask why?”
Tyler shrugged.
“Looking for new ingredients for my own experiments.”
That made the room shuffle a little nervously. Tyler laughed.
“Hestia and Oro supervise my experiments. But thanks for the vote of confidence.”
Then Shalltear spoke up.
“It is YOU we’re dealing with after all. I can only imagine the kinds of things that burning library of a mind can come up with.”
“Nice image. So far nothing too crazy. I was mostly focusing on healing crap. That was kinda fun.”
Ainz became curious.
“Anything of THAT nature?”
“A few actually. We’ve already handled it. Plus I have two tricks that are pending since they involve nature as a main center point.”
Ainz stroked his chin.
“I do hope you’re not experimenting with time magics, as I am aware you possess the abilities.”
“I am not. I swear by Melody I am not. Time is a banned ingredient period.”
Ainz sighed with relief.
“I agree with this and understand. As for Demiurge’s power. I’ll allow it if he agrees.”
The suited man bowed.
“I would be honored. What do you need to see?”
Tyler smiled.
“Can you make a light? That would be enough.”
He made his hand glow and Tyler got his bag of tricks.
“Hmm, you can manipulate your body as an ability. I wonder. I’ll test it later. Thanks Demiurge. Now anything on Shirogane’s thinker?”
Here, Demiurge explained.
“It would seem he got the plan from a lady by the name of Arachnophobia. From what he has said, she was Medusa’s superior in this sector.”
Tyler groaned hard.
“Not that bitch? Fuuuuck. Explains how Ragyo got a personality flipper. Okay, he say where he was to report to after the bomb blew?”
“He did. I forwarded it to the Table.”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“Okay. I’ll go check in with Mina. Arachnophobia is a wily spider controller. I should check on Rachne. Get her protected from strings. Okay. Anything else of note?”
Ainz chuckled.
“Ichigo gave birth to that cockroach guy’s son.”
“Verdict?”
“She is a rather……odd character.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Odd in what way?”
demiurge smiled.
“In the want’s to impregnate her own mother kind of way.”
“After she gets reknocked up by the rotting Hiro, try it.”
Ainz smiled.
“She already was. We even made him watch.”
“Nice. Well, I got what I came for. Later everyone and Shalltear.”
Tyler jumped backward and dove into his shadow. Ainz looked to a smiling Shalltear.
“Looks like your sortie will be quite amusing for you.”
She licked her fangs.
“And pleasurable.”

Tyler flew out of the shadow to go see Rachne.
“Hey, Agent Smith.”
The lady overseer of the nonhuman species was quick to respond.
“How can I assist?”
“I’m lookin for Rachne. You seen her?”
That made her chuckle.
“She’s over by the far end of the beach. By that small tidal pool.”
“I know it. Thanks.”
He flew off to make sure the spider witch had no effect on her. He found the spidergirl resting in the tidal pool in a odd bikini that was more loincloth then swimsuit. He switched into his trunks and landed across from her.
“Hiya Rachne. Miss me?”
She smiled widely and flicked a leg lazily at him.
“I did indeed miss you honey.”
He smiled as he leered at her massive bust.
“I wanted to check on you. I just got word that the enemy has a witch that specializes in spider manipulation.”
The spider girl smiled at his concern.
“Her name is Arachnophobia right? I am aware of her powers over my kind. But not to worry, Honey, she has no hold on me.”
He smiled.
“Just to be sure.”
He went over and climbed up to look her in the eye.
“Here, have a drink.”
He was using his husky tease voice as he placed his bleeding finger in her mouth. The poor spidergirl blushed hard at both the verbal attack and the blood that would protect her from mind control. Tyler smiled as he stole a kiss of her mouth before darting back to the other side of the tidal pool. Poor Rachne was now flustered and blushing at his dual assault.
“Oh my, Honey. Such an aggressive boy! I fear for my virtue if I stay here!”
He smiled at the hot and bothered girl.
“I’ll take good care of your virtue. You might just enjoy yourself.”
She was now effectively quivering at his flirting.
“If your not careful, honey, I’ll jump you here and now.”
Tyler smiled as he sidled up to press his body against hers again, and she could feel the spear through his trunks.
“Now THAT sounds like fun!”
Poor Rachne had never been on the receiving end of such an attack. Normally she was the one teasing people into a quiver. She had always been feared and shunned because of her race. Yet this boy was straight up grinding on her without even a scrap of fear. No fear, and was clearly ready and willing to give it to her if she gave the nod. Tyler hugged her as the war was waged behind her pretty eyes.
“Let me know when you wanna break a bed. Course, you’ll have to show me where I’m sticking it in.”
She sighed as he let her off the hock.
“I’ll do that. Both accounts.”
He smiled as he kissed her again.
“I’ll look forward to getting wrapped up in you.”
She laughed at his two-way spider pun. As he stood up she placed her hand on the bulge in his trunks.
“Wanna see if it’ll work?”
She smiled.
“I would.”
He faced her and dropped drawer. Her eyes went wide.
“Will that work for you?”
She licked her lips.
“It’s bigger then it needs to be. I can’t wait to take it!”
“We got the time if you want?”
She blushed hard again.
“I’d prefer to do it right.”
He smiled as he put it away.
“Like I said Rachne, give the nod and we’ll scream together.”
He flapped off to go see Mina. Rachne shivered hard as she settled back down in the now very steamy tidal pool. Tyler had used his power to turn the lukewarm water into a steaming hotspring for her.
“I really want to get it from him.”

Tyler landed at the hangar and found Mina looking over the roster. He greeted her as he approached.
“Hey there commander badass.”
She smiled as he came over.
“That was quite a jolt earlier.”
“Eh, just an idiot. I just came from Ainz. We have a new target to kill.”
Mina nodded.
“I am aware. Arachnophobia. Do you know her?”
“Medusa’s older sister. She controls spiders. I gave Rachne my blood so she’s safe. The spiderbitch is a very wily lady. She can use spiders to gather information. I understand Ainz sent up the location for a possible link up?”
Mina sighed.
“He did. We sent in Beastboy.”
“Not a bad call, Mina. Results?”
“No show. We didn’t think it likely since the initial attack failed, but better to cover the bases then risk a stolen homerun.”
“Damn. Nice baseball line.”
She smiled.
“Thank you. We moved Arachnophobia to the top of the kill list.”
“Good. After her and Medusa, that is it for the Soul eater pains in the asses.”
The commander smiled.
“Maka said much the same thing.”
“Well, that was all I needed.”
He patted her on the back as he headed off to go find Kyba and Kurama. Mina smiled as he left.
“Nice to be able to do SOMETHING without his help.”

Tyler flew high as he tapped his comms.
“Hey, Kyba, got a sec?”
The knight in the service of Rias Gremory spoke up quickly.
“Something wrong?”
“Just looking to add swordbirth to my arsenal.”
“I see. I’m in the hangout hanger. And, could you be aware please?”
“Gotchya covered bro.”
Tyler then dove into the ground and a shadow and stepped out of the wall in the office. He found Kyba cuddling with a nervous Chika on the couch. Tyler smiled.
“Just bring your sword up.”
The boy called his blade and Tyler’s eyes glowed.
“Nice. Thanks Kyba.”
He gave them both a thumbs up as he redove into the shadow. Chika breathed a sigh of relief.
“I was worried he’d make fun of me.”
A shadow then lifted off the floor and patted her head,
“I may tease you a lot Chika, but I will NEVER make fun of you like that. I promise.”
The shadow then turned into a necklace with a knight chess piece hanging from it.
“For dates.”
The shadow vanished and left the room smelling of a spring breeze. Chika smiled as she held the gifted necklace as Kyba smiled at her.
“I need to remember he’s not the asshole he acts like.”

Tyler smiled as he flew off to his next visit.
“Hey, Kurama.”
The kind member of Yusuke’s team replied in his warm voice.
“Do you have need of me?”
“Just like to copy your flower powers.”
“I see. I am at the small café near the third avenue.”
“I know it. See you in a bit.”
He winged along and found the demon having tea with Tatsi. He landed and greeted them.
“Hiya foxy. What up Kurama.”
Tatsi snorted as Kurama laughed at his inside joke.
“Jackass. You here to ruin me date?”
“Nah, just here to copy Kurama’s power.”
The demon smiled as he made a blue flower grow on his palm. Tyler’s eyes glowed and he felt a new batch of tools get put in the toolbox.
“Nice. Thanks Kurama. Later Tatsi.”
He winged off as a shadow ball smashed into Tatsi’s face, both hugging her and giving her eyes extra pop. She smiled as she knew what he did.
“I love that idiot.”

Tyler looked over his to-do list.
“Hey, Hestia, I’m headed for the rock if you wanna join me. Oro too.”
The busty goddess’s warm voice was quick to respond.
“I’ll meet you there.”
“As will I.”
Tyler smiled as he winged to his work rock. He found Hestia with a cooler and in a bikini. He landed and sat against the sun warmed stone as Oro floated to sit between his legs. The purple haired girl snuggled into his chest as he was handed a root beer in a glass bottle. He thanked Hestia as she settled down.
“You said you were looking at Items today right?”
Tyler smiled at her.
“That was the plan. How do you want me to play it?”
Hestia thought for a moment.
“Well, since these are objects this time, just try to set them to a trigger.”
“I getchya. Comfy Oro?”
She smiled.
“Very.”
Tyler smiled as he looked into his toolbox.
“Okay. Demon command plus artifact plus…..holy dragon.”
That made a small ring. Tyler handed it to Hestia. The goddess of Hearth and home frowned.
“Wow. You just made a controller for an angel.”
He tilted his head.
“An angel controller?”
She nodded.
“This allows you to force the angel of your choice to obey your commands as a perfect slave.”
“Yeesh. Okay, I guess banned?”
Hestia nodded.
“Indeed. This is an evil tool.”
“Understood.”
She destroyed the ring and wrote down the combo. Tyler then smiled.
“Okay. Kurama plus weather plus artifact plus sky dragon.”
That made another ring and Hestia smiled widely as she examined it.
“Gaia would LOVE this one. It covers an area in a barrier, and then it rains seeds of plants. With this ring you can restore plant life to the most barren of places.”
Tyler smiled as she handed him the ring.
“Safe?”
She nodded.
“Very. I’d like to show her that.”
Tyler handed it to her.
“She can have it. As a way of saying that I’m not just blood and fire.”
Hestia smiled as he readied his next batch.
“Okay. Demon command plus swordbirth plus…..Zeref.”
That made a long sword five feet long. Hestia took the black weapon and tilted her head.
“Okay, that’s just mean. This makes a slave of whoever it cuts. The only two commands you can give the afflicted is to order them to turn on their friends, and to commit suicide. Once they die, a hundred swords will fly out and any cut by it will also be afflicted.”
Tyler smiled.
“That’s a nasty domino effect. But I can see a way to implement it.”
Oro picked up on it.
“Use a summoned undead to charge an enemy line wielding the sword. All it would take is a single cut.”
“And the chain reaction would start.”
Hestia sighed.
“This is a nasty weapon. But, it is not the type of dangerous we’re worried about.”
Tyler set up a shadow repository for any weapons that are able to be used. He then reopened the box.
“Kurama plus Weather plus Yue regen plus…….oh! Tio’s dragonborn power.”
The result was a surprise. He mixed the power and there was a small light on the ground in front fo them. Once the light died there was a baby dragon with green scales and blue eyes looking at the seated trio. The small creature was the size of Ghost, with forest green scales that shimmered like a summer canopy, had a set of leathery wings that were of a deeper green, gently curving claws that looked to be razor sharp, and blue eyes the color of the sky. It looked at Tyler and squealed like a happy Kiria.
“Daddy!”
It pounced on him and snuggled his chest as Oro floated beside him. Tyler stroked the small beast’s head as he looked to Hestia with a look of shock. The newborn dragon then yawned, showing a mouth full of razor sharp teeth before curling up in his lap and falling fast asleep. Tyler just rested his hands on the thing’s back as he raised a barrier.
“Hestia. I think I did it again.”
He had such a voice of surprise and shock the small goddess and Oro laughed. Then they got serious. Oro placed her hand on the small dragon’s head, and it squirmed comfortably.
“Wow, Tyler. You just created a new type of dragon. This one is a forest dragon. It is female, and has healing based abilities.”
Tyler looked to Hestia, who sighed.
“Well. You found another one. This is a doozy. You just made a life. I’ll place a ban on the ability. As for her?”
“Tyler was stroking the sleeping dragon as Oro spoke up.
“I’ll help you raise her. I’m sure the other dragons will as well.”
Tyler was far too mind blown to really think at that moment, and both ladies saw this. Oro kissed him and it restarted his brain.
“Thanks Oro. I made a forest dragon?”
Oro was also petting the softly rumbling creature.
“She is indeed. From what I can tell, her powers are all healing abilities, like her breath attack can heal most wounds and is like your flame bath, her breathing itself is a filtering of the air around us. As for her weakness? She is not a fighter at all. Her claws can’t cut and her teeth can’t pierce. She can eat meat and hunt animals, but that’s it.”
Tyler sighed as he looked at the dragon resting in his lap.
“I cursed her to a life of defenselessness. Fuckin perfect.”
Oro was quick to interject.
“She’s not helpless. She can indeed defend herself. It’s just not what she’s good at. She is NOT cursed. She’s a gentle soul that hates hurting people. As a dragon myself, I will vouch for her nonhelplessness personally.”
Tyler breathed a sigh of relief.
“So. I made a dragon.”
Hestia looked at him.
“Just what the hell were you going for?”
“I was expecting some kind of dragonic flame that would grow plant life on impact.”
The twin tailed goddess sighed.
“I know this was accidental. So. What’s her name?”
The small green dragon woke up then and looked at him.
“What’s my name daddy?”
Her voice was a warm rumble that sounded like Zala’s purr. Tyler thought for a moment as he looked at her. He smiled.
“How about…..Terrastia?”
The green dragon tilted her head as the other two ladies smiled.
“Terrastia? I like it!”
She snuggled her head in his chest and he hugged her.
“Glad you do.”
Oro and Hestia chimed in as well.
“That’s a beautiful name.”
“Terrastia the forest dragon. It even has a nice ring to it.”
Tyler then looked to Hestia.
“Okay. How do we explain her existence?”
Oro spoke up for her.
“We’ll tell the truth to those that have to know. To the rest she’s an orphan dragon. The other dragons will be able to tell instantly what she is, but it’ll be fine.”
Tyler was petting his new dragon daughter and she was loving it.
“Hey, Terrastia, can you take human form like Oro?”
The small dragon smiled and glowed. And in her place was a small girl that was small then Kiria, with ankle length green hair, pale skin, green eyes, flat chest, and was clothed in a gown of leaf green cloth. She was barefoot and her teeth were purest white. She spun with a happy giggle and her gown shimmered like the top of a forest in a light breeze.
“Aren’t I pretty daddy?”
her human voice was both clearer and higher then Kiria’s mouse-like squeak. Tyler smiled as he hugged her.
“You’re very pretty.”
She smiled and settled into his lap.
“Yay!”
Tyler smiled as he looked to a also smiling Hestia.
“Let’s go introduce our new family member.”
Tyler held their hands as he dove into the shadow. He popped out in the Command hangar and sent out the summons. Once they gathered and the hangar secured did he explain Terrastia’s existence. He then had her sit on his shoulder as they all got their first look. Melody came right over to meet her new dragon daughter. The forest dragon squealed as she hopped down to hug the Angel.
“Mommy!”
Melody smiled as she lifted the small girl into her arms. Tyler hugged them both as Sakura and Unicorn joined them. Tyler then looked to a glowing with pride Melody.
“I told you not to worry.”
She gasped as he said this and they kissed. After Melody hugged the small girl tightly.
“Love, she’s beautiful. Terrastia? Even her name sounds pretty.”
The forest dragon’s human form was the size of a tall eleven year old, and so fit perfectly in Melody’s hug like a large cat. Then Sakura and Unicorn spread their wings to flutter up for a closer look. Terrastia looked at their wings and smiled.
“I have wings too!”
Our of her back grew her green dragon wings and she flapped them a few times to gauge their strength. She then giggled and joined her sisters in their flutter. Amaki came over then and hugged Tyler and Melody tightly.
“Our family is growing again.”
They hugged the Redfox as Terrastia was nearly throttled by a squealing Kiria hug above their heads. Then the rest of the group all chuckled as the green haired girl was seen in the group of flutterers. Then Tyler felt the need to clarify something.
“Hey, Terrastia.”
She came in and landed on his shoulder.
“Yeah daddy?”
“Just to be clear. You are a hair cuter then Kiria.”
That made the group laugh hard as Kiria came to land on his other shoulder.
“well DUH scary big brother! I’m the world’s cutest little SISTER! She’s the world’s cutest DAUGHTER!”
Her tone of exasperation at Tyler’s apparent idiocy coupled with her patting his head like a toddle that got a wrong answer sent the entire group to the floor with laughter. Then Tyler spoke.
“Well. Thank Hestia I have you Kiria to clear it up for me.”
She sighed hard.
“I know you’re useless without me scary big brother, but you could at LEAST make the ATTEMPT.”
Then Terrastia added her two cents.
“We both know he’ll fail miserably big sister Kiria! That’s why he has you to keep him in line!”
Kiria crossed her arms sagely as she nodded her twin tailed head in agreement.
“He’s a headache. But I still love him.”
The entire hangar was gasping for breath at the two girls conversation, including Tyler, who despite being the butt of the joke was loving it just the same. He hugged both girls as everyone fought to recover from the cuteness. Tyler got his mirth under control first and smiled.
“Welcome to the family Terrastia.”
The forest dragon smiled as she hugged him tightly.
“I love you daddy.”
Tyler smiled as he sighed.
“I am still not used to that one.”
Melody came over and set the girl on her white Angel wing. Terrastia smiled.
“Wow, Mommy, your wing is comfy.”
Tyler smiled at the sight.
“Well, Melody. We have a family of our own.”
She smiled with pride as Amaki spoke up.
“His daughters are a Silver fairy, a light aircraft carrier and now a forest dragon. It’s a lovely family and all, but it’s a little scary.”
Terrastia squealed.
“And we’re all batshit insane too!”
Tyler just threw his head back laughing at the now nervous group saw that Terrastia was indeed his daughter. Then Tyler and Terrastia looked at each other.
“Daddy.”
“Greenbean.”
She smiled evilly as she formed a green shadow ball. Tyler returned that evil grin and made his own ball. The small girl then fluttered to his side as they hurled the balls at Aki with all their strength. The kendo captain was splattered from head to toe in the shadow liquid as father and daughter high fived. Aki, along with the entire hangar with the sole exception of Melody gulped. Then Aki spoke as she felt the hugs of them both.
“We’re fucked.”
Terrastia giggled.
“Only by Daddy. And Life!”
Tyler laughed hard as he hugged her.
“I agree completely. At least she gets action.”
Terrastia hugged him with her wings and her arms.
“Now if only that face was half-way decent.”
“Don’t raise the bar TOO high Greenbean.”
They both got splattered by Aki’s grey shadow balls, and they looked at her.
“Wow, Aki. Sensitive?”
“She needs to learn to take a joke daddy.”
“That she does Greenbean. That she does.”
Aki walked over and wacked Tyler. Terrastia giggled.
“Too bad you can’t wack me! I’m small!”
Aki looked at her…..and wacked her as well. The forest dragon bawled.
“Hey! What kind of girl wacks a child?”
Aki’s reply summed it up perfectly.
“You’re HIS daughter. Wacks are part of the deal. Not like I can hurt you.”
The entire hangar groaned, as Mina looked to Melody.
“Please balance out his jackassery in her, Melody. For the sake of our mental health. Please.”
Melody smiled as she took her new daughter in her arms.
“Okay, Terrastia. Pranks and jokes are well and good, but no mean ones okay?”
She smiled sweetly. Then a mass of green shadow tendrils rose off the floor. The tendrils went to where Mina was standing and poked her nose.
“Hey, that smells a rose.”
Terrastia giggled.
“I’ll be careful mommy. I’ll just leave the dirty pranks to Daddy.”
“Good girl.”
Terrastia yawned then, and Tyler had an idea.
“Hey, Kiria, Sakura, Akio ,Great Suzi, Unicorn, why don’t you go find Lily, Kie, Fear, and Chris. I’ll raise a cabin for you all as a clubhouse. Then you can all have a mass slumber party to welcome your newest flutterer. Oh, don’t forget to break Yui and Myu.”
Every eye in the hangar lit up at the idea. Barkhorn came forward and hugged him.
“That’s a beautiful idea. Chris will love it.”
He hugged her back as the girls squealed hard.
“I’m just angry I didn’t think of it sooner.”
Tyler was released as the flutterers went to find and kidnap the other girls. Tyler had a tired Terrastia safely nestled on a wing as he walked to an open spot by the beach. He used his power to raise a four story cabin loaded with 9 inch thick carpets, plenty of indoor flutter space, bedrooms for each girl, a massive open living room with everything they could wish for, from TV and games, to boardgames and video games, a large kitchen for the making of snacks, and more blankets and large pillows then they could need in after a hundred years. Tyler walked to the front door and placed a hand on the glass. The building was then given the very best shields and protections he could create. He would have every god and goddess add their powers to the shields as well. He then made a sign that read.
“THE FLUTTERER’S SANCTUARY.”
He smiled as he then placed the key as a seal on Terrastia’s hand. He also placed a key on his own hand, the goal being that their clubhouse being the small girls’ own sanctuary. He smiled as the other girls arrived. He placed a key seal on each hand and they went inside. He went in as well to lay a peacefully slumbering Terrastia on a couch. As he stood back up Sakura came over and hugged him.
“Thank you, Daddy for the clubhouse and sister.”
He hugged her as he stroked her silver hair.
“Sure thing Silver fairy. Look after Terrastia.”
She hugged him tighter.
“I will. We all will.”
Tyler smiled as he looked to Kiria,
“Hey, Sprite. I think you all should chose a club president. Like Rias.”
There was a small chorus of gasps, then the neat and organized Kye added a stipulation.
“It’s a week at a time term. That way we all get a turn.”
Tyler smiled as he patted the sleeping forest dragon.
“I’ll leave you to your play. I have to get back to work. I love you, Greenbean.”
He walked off.
“Love you too, Daddy.”
He smiled as he walked out to find Melody waiting for him. He gave her a key as well and they embraced as the sounds of a flutterer riot were heard until the door closed.
“I love you Tyler.”
She buried his face in her hair.
“I love you, Melody. We have a family.”
She smiled.
“Now we just need one that shares our blood.”
“Let’s wait a few years for that one. I promised Asuika no teen pregnancies.”
Melody chuckled.
“Of course you did. Our daughters are perfect regardless of blood.”
“Even if Terrastia has my humor.”
“I’ll teach her better. You going back to experimenting?”
“Yeah. Wanna join me?”
She sighed.
“I’d like to. But I’ll spend the night with Terrastia here.”
“The night before we launch, it’ll be you, me, Sakura, Unicorn, Kiria, Great Suzi and Terrastia as a slumber party.”
Melody sighed with joy.
“We won’t need blankets with that kind of warmth.”
Tyler kissed his Angel and then he flapped off to get back to it.
“I love you Melody!”
“I love you too, Tyler!”
Tyler smiled with pride as he landed back on the rock.
“Hestia, Oro, wanna get back to it?”
The two ladies took a seat against him. Hestia sighed.
“I need to ban that combo. As cute and sweet as Terrastia is, I’m afraid it can’t be used again.”
Tyler sighed as he set it to a unusable combo.
“I understand. I still have my line. Even if I feel bad Terrastia’s the only one of her kind.”
Oro smiled.
“Not necessarily. She’s a forest dragon. Now that the forests HAVE a dragon, more will pop up eventually.”
Tyler sighed with relief.
“So she won’t be the only one of her kind.”
Hestia hugged him as well as did Oro.
“No she won’t.”
“Plus she has us.”
He smiled.
“That’s good. So, we ready for more crap?”
The ladies laughed.
“What you thinking this time?”
Tyler smiled.
“Shadow plus artifact plus Yue regen plus water plus terra.
The result was a black stone that radiated a soothing presence. He passed it to Hestia for analysis.
“It’s a shadow healing crystal. Like a holy crystal but shadow. Safe.”
Tyler smiled as he placed it in shadow. Then he had a thought.
“Hey, if I wanted to experiment with new attacks, how would that work?”
Oro and Hestia looked at each other. Then the infinity dragon spoke.
“If you needed targets I would raise stone pillars. As for experiments? I’d say we’d have to fly to a patch of open wilderness.”
Tyler nodded.
“Okay, that’s fair. I have a few ideas, but we’ll leave it for another day. Now then. Demon command plus Yue regen plus Zeref plus…..weather plus artifact.”
That made a ring. He passed it to Hestia who sighed.
“This lets you enslave a single living being. It works on everything from ants to a god king. Scary thing is all it takes to enslave it is to point the finger the ring is on at the target. Banned.”
“Understood. Swordbirth plus Kurama plus artifact plus……Tio dragon.”
The result was another sword. Hestia took it and smiled.
“This boosts the power of plant based powers. Basically, It’s a weapon made solely for Terrastia.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’ll give it to her later. Now. Shadow plus Kurama plus weather plus artifact.”
The result was a ring.
“Wow, that’s a weird one. It grants the wearer the power to dictate what shadows appear when. Like cloud cover, but shadow.”
Tyler took the ring from Hestia.
“Is it safe?”
She tilted her head.
“I’d say yes. I’ll double check with Gaia just to be sure. But I think it should since it deals exclusively with shadows.”
Tyler crossed his arms.
“I wonder. Lightning field plus artifact plus lightning dragon plus…..sky dragon.”
The result was a large frozen bolt of lightning that was a foot long. Tyler picked it up and it zapped him pretty badly.
“Agh, the hell?”
He used his shadow to insulate the thing so it could be inspected. Hestia and oro had to be shielded from the electric charge.
“It’s a lightning bolt in a stone. A very powerful lightning bolt.”
Tyler had an idea.
“Hey, Hestia, I wonder if Laxus could eat this to boost his thunder power?”
The goddess’s eyes lit up as she saw where he was going.
“Ask him.”
Tyler tapped his comms.
“Hey, Laxus. Need a favor.”
The lightning dragonslayer’s gravelly tone was heard.
“What could you need?”
“I’m experimenting with my powers, and I made a lightning stone. I was wondering if it could be used to power up your power.”
The grandson to Makorov became thoughtful.
“I see where your going with this. I’ll come join you.”
“Thanks Laxus.”
The big man hopped up and Tyler passed him the stone.
“Damn. I can feel the charge of this thing.”
The lightning master chomped on the electric stone. The result was his power skyrocketing. He charged a shot to release the sheer force.
“LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR!”
He sent his breath attack skyward and was panting as little arcs or electricity flowed around his body.
“Okay, that was intense. Can I ask your goal with this?”
Tyler smiled.
“In battle if you power is drained, you have that stone as a backup recharge. Follow?”
Laxus did.
“Kid, that is a terrifying mind you have. The sheer power packed in this stone would refill my strength even if I couldn’t even stand. I’ll hold onto the remainder of this as your backup reserve.”
“Thanks for the help Laxus. Hey, how’s Satski doing?”
He smiled at the name of the girl.
“She’s doing well. We’re together now, if you weren’t aware already.”
Tyler smiled.
“Good for her, and you. Take care of her Laxus.”
“I will.”
He headed off as Tyler smiled.
“Good for Satski. She’s got herself a good one. Now then. Icemake plus artifact plus……holy dragon plus Terra.”
The result was a rock that was cold to the touch. But it had a very soothing presence. Tyler smiled again as Hestia spoke up.
“Well done. That’s a holy ice stone. It purifies water and will never melt. If you were to place it in a hot room, it would drop the temperature by maybe….twenty degrees?”
Tyler had an idea.
“Hey, Zerotwo, you near your cabin?”
The warm voice of the dinogirl was on the reply.
“I’m resting in a chair, Darling. Did you need me?”
“I’m on the rock if you want to join me. I’m doing more experiments.”
She came out and took her seat in his lap.
“I loved watching you work yesterday Darling.”
Tyler hugged her as she got comfy.
“I loved having you watch. I have a question.”
She snuggled against him.
“Oh?”
“In your franxx, does it get hot in there during long sorties?”
She sighed.
“It does Darling. We don’t have those things that keep you cool, air conditioning?”
Tyler placed the ice stone in her hand.
“I think this will help. In the confined space of the cockpit, it should be plenty to keep you nice and cool.”
Zerotwo then saw the second reason for his call.
“Thank you Darling! Just, how will we keep it from moving?”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“Maybe….a small mounting on the wall? Or in a place in the even of a fall you won’t hit it.”
Zerotwo smiled.
“I’ll place it the next time I do a training sortie. Thank you Darling.”
Tyler smiled as he thought of his next batch.
“How about…..Holy dragon plus….water……plus…..artifact.”
The result was a glass like object that was as clear as it could get. Hestia looked at the object curiously.
“Odd, it’s holy water, yet, it’s not.”
“Holy glass?”
Hestia turned it this way and that.
“I guess. I’ve no clue what to make of it. It’s not dangerous, and is the clearest piece of glass I’ve ever seen.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Wanna just call it a crafting material?”
“I guess. Differently odd though. Neat one.”
Tyler added it to his list of crafting materials. Tyler thought for a moment.
“Shadow plus artifact plus cover plus…….flame cloth.”
The result was a piece of fabric that shimmered like a flickering flame. He passed the cotton-like material to Hestia.
“Wow, That’s soft. Okay, this is a cloth that shields from both physical harm and fire. Plus the color is just beautiful.”
Tyler added it to his collection.
“Swordbirth plus Hydra plus……teleport. Should be interesting.”
Another sword. Hestia smirked.
“This thing is a poisoned sword. Throw it and it’ll fly back like a missile.”
Tyler smirked as he added it to his armory.
“Next. Holy dragon, icemake, artifact and……enterprise.”
The result was a glove. Hestia was intrigued.
“That will sent out planes that will fire ice bullets. The shots will purify anything they hit.”
“I wonder if I should have Azur Lane wear one. As a way to deal with Poison?”
Hestia thought for a moment, as Oro added her input.
“I think Wales would be the better person to ask.”
“Sure.”
Tyler tapped his comms as Zerotwo just basked in his warmth.
“Hey, Wales. Need your opinion on something.”
She was quick to respond.
“Sure.”
“I’m on the rock by Zerotwo’s cabin.”
The regal commander climbed up ten minutes later.
“What’s up?”
He passed her the glove.
“We’re wondering if it would be worth having Azur lane wear this as a way to deal with poison.”
Wales thought for a moment.
“I can’t see it hurting. Always better to have too many options then too few.”
Tyler smiled.
“Thanks Wales. You wanna stay?”
She smiled.
“I’d like to, but I’m meeting Akagi and Kaga for a hotspring dip with Yorktown.”
“Have fun.”
She left as Tyler thought on his next idea.
“I wonder. Hydra plus sky dragon plus….Zeref. Plus…..weather and artifact.”
The result was yet another ring. Hestia sighed.
“This will raise a barrier and turn the air inside into a toxin of death. I’ll need to clear it with Gaia.”
“Sure. Kurama plus sky dragon plus water. Plus artifact.”
The result was a ball of floating water. Hestia used her power to examine the liquid.
“Gaia will love this one as well. If you pour this on a plant, it will grow the same amount in two hours that it would in three years nonstop growth.”
Tyler then combined it with enterprise. Hestia’s eyes went wide as a ring appeared.
“Wow. Gaia is going to both hate you for your more evil creations, and freakin love you for the more beautiful ones. That little addition now will summon bombers that drop the liquid as a mist. If you do it over a forest, all plant life will go through a rapid growth spurt and any animals caught in it will be cured of any illness or injury.”
Tyler smiled as he made two.
“Here. Give one to Gaia. I’ll keep this one as a base.”
Hestia nodded. Then Tyler used his shadow to pluck a blade of grass. He then looked to Hestia.
“So, if I wanted to use plants to experiment on?”
Hestia smiled.
“I’d appreciate it if you didn’t use labrats of any kind.”
Tyler nodded,
“Would stone be an acceptable compromise?”
Hestia smiled again.
“It would. Nothing that had a lifeforce please.”
Tyler smiled reassuringly.
“I understand.”
Oro was impressed.
“Wow, Tyler. I’m amazed you even stopped to ask. At all.”
Tyler laughed as he used Terra’s power to lift a small stone up. He took the rock and tilted his head.
“I wonder.”
He encased the rock in shadow, and when it came out, it was the same color as Zerotwo’s horns. The pink haired girl gasped as she held the ball of her horn material.
“Wow, Darling. It’s exactly like my horn. What are going to do with it now?”
Tyler took the horn ball and stored it in his shadow.
“I was just curious if I could replicate a material in my collection. I chose your horn as it was both a small supply, and the opposite of stone. As for my plan with it? Don’t really have one.”
Zerotwo laughed.
“I love you Darling. But you are very strange sometimes.”
He hugged her.
“Keeps it interesting though, don’t it?”
She smiled as she was bathed in his warmth. Tyler looked at a clock, 5:45.
“I’ll do two more before I go check in at the Table. Okay. Water plus Yue regen plus artifact.”
That made a clear ball that sloshed like a glass of water even though it was solid. Hestia tilted her twin tailed head.
“This is a healing water crystal. If you break it and put the pieces in water or another drink, it’ll treat infection and disease. I’d make more of these and send them to the medical hangar.”
“I will. Hey! Tio dragonification plus artifact plus Yue regen.”
The result was a ring. Hestia examined it and gasped.
“This allows the wearer to take a dragon form. Like a full dragon. In that form you get the powers of the element most suited to your soul. It also works with anyone.”
Oro took the ring and smiled.
“A most intriguing creation indeed. Is this a safe one?”
“I’d say it is, due to it being a temporary transformation instead of a permanent one.”
Tyler put it on his finger and it branded itself into his skin.
“Alright. I am out of ideas for today. This is fun. I’m gonna go check in with the Table before I go bother someone else.”
He stood up with the ladies and they laughed as his back popped and cracked. He kissed Zerotwo and Oro before waving bye.
“Thanks for the help!”
He flew off to the command hangar. When…
“Hey, Tyler?”
He was paged by Index.
“What’s up?”
She sniffed and sounded like she’d been crying.
“Can we talk please?”
He winged right around.
“My bunker is open and waiting Index.”
“Thanks.”
He landed and found the small girl leaning against the door. They went inside and sat on the couch. She beside him and wiping her tear filled eyes. He hugged her as she sniffed.
“What happened?”
She had a small, defeated voice.
“Toma said me and him couldn’t date.”
She started sobbing again and he hugged her tighter.
“I’m sorry, Index. Did he say why?”
She laid her head on his shoulder.
“He said he sees me as too much of a little sister for him to think of me romantically.”
Tyler sighed as he understood. He hugged the brokenhearted girl as she sobbed quietly. Then she sighed.
“I’m just confused. I love him, yet now every time I think of him it hurts.”
Tyler pulled her nun habit het off to stroke her hair.
“That’s just your heartbreak, Index. It sucks.”
She sat up to look at him.
“Am I that much of a little girl?”
Tyler hugged her.
“No Index. You’re not. Toma just sees you as someone to protect. Like how I love Kiria or, say, Lillica. You’re far too close to his heart for him to love you in that way. He loves you, never you doubt that.”
She sniffed.
“I know he does, yet it still hurts.”
He laid her head against his chest and stroked her soft blue hair.
“I think the best thing for you would be to maybe spend some time away from Toma, at least until your heart settles.”
She sniffed again.
“I was going to sleep at the Flutter’s Clubhouse tonight.”
Tyler chuckled.
“I am glad I thought of that. And a little irritated it took so friggin long.”
Index laughed inspite of herself.
“You and your batshit ideas keep it fun around here.”
He hugged her tightly.
“I’m glad you enjoy it, Index.”
She sighed as she looked him in the eye again.
“How do you see me?”
He tiled his head.
“Whaddya mean?”
She looked into his eyes.
“Like do you see me as a little sister or as a potential girlfriend?”
Tyler smiled.
“I see you as both. I’m with Akio. She’s my adoptive little sister. But namely, Index. I see you as my friend. If you want to be more, we will go from there.”
He was smiling warmly and his eyes were full of truth. Index sighed as she hugged him tightly.
“Thank you. I’d prefer to stay good friends. You’re awesome, but just a little…..much for me.”
Tyler wrapped his arms around the blue haired girl.
“I understand Index. But if you ever need a hug, well, I’m here for you.”
She pulled back to kiss him on the cheek.
“Thanks for the warm hug. And for being my friend.”
He snuggled her against him.
“And thanks for being mine.”
She basked for a little bit in his warm hug before pulling back.
“I’m gonna go hug Kiria.”
Tyler smiled as he walked her out. He waved her off.
“Have fun Index! Watch out for her hugdeath!
“I will!”
Tyler smiled as he flew off to the command hangar. He landed outside to find a rather large group inside with Mina trying to get control, and getting overwhelmed. Tyler sighed as he entered.
“Lady, where are we?”
“Let her talk, Ichigo.”
“Idiot can’t even stay quiet for five minutes.”
“You say sumthin Renji?”
“And if I did carrot?”
Tyler walked over to a rapidly-losing-her-patience Mina. He tapped her shoulder and she sighed with relief.
“Thank Hestia. Can you help me?”
Tyler smiled at her.
“Sure.”
He faced the rapidly devolving into a fight group. He then summoned Gliepnir.
“MASSSSSSTERRRRRRRR! WIEEEEEEEELD MEEEEEEE! GEEEEEETT MMMMEEEEEEE WEEEET!”
He then slung the evil weapon over his shoulder. Mina laughed as the now white faced group stared. Tyler smiled arrogantly.
“Do I have you attention now?”
He spotted a tall boy with a body length black sword with orange hair in the face of a equally tall boy with red hair in a pony knot.
“You two dingdongs. Cut the shit NOW. Piss off Mina here again and I’ll rip your souls out through your assholes. We clear?”
He was smiling as he said this, and with the exception of a laughing Mina, the group shuddered. Then a man in a similar white over robe to Kenpachi stepped forward. He was tall, had long black hair, and three odd white things in his hair, he had a sheathed katana on his hip and dark purple eyes. He stood to confront the Demon.
“So. A mere boy is in command of this army. How pathetic.”
Tyler laughed at him as his scars were lit up by a sun ray. He then looked at the now taken aback man.
“An aristocrat with a superiority complex. How cliché. I am indeed in command here. Deal with it.”
The man snorted.
“How dare you speak to a captain of the thirteen court guard squads like that.”
“Annnnd who’re you?”
Tyler’s arrogant, defiant attitude was infuriating the man.
“I am Byakuya Kuchki. Captain of-“
“Oooohh, I know you! You’re the pissant that turned your back on the sister of your wife when she needed you the most. Wow. You left your wife’s biggest wish to die instead of helping her, and even threatened to kill her yourself! What a good husband. You even had to have another do YOUR job FOR-“
Byakua snapped as Tyler continued taunting his pride.
“Bankai.”
“Brother NO!”
Tyler had him by the throat and tossed him outside as he had reached for his sword. He walked out whistling as Byakua released his best shot.
“Scatter. Senbozakerua Kagayoshi.”
Tyler just stood there as the billions of flower petal blades enshrouded his body. Mina sighed.
“There he goes again. Friggin show off.”
Every head turned to look at her exasperated sigh.
“I heard that Mina.”
She just groaned as the voice was heard within the swirling hurricane of flower petals.
“You were supposed to you arrogant jackass. Can you hurry up? I booked Asia for a massage.”
“Damn. Well, why didn’t you just say so in the first place?”
Tyler just sent a wave of flames outward and incinerated every single rose petal. Tyler then vanished from sight, only to reappear with Byakua pinned backward on his knees joints with the blade of Gliepnir resting on his jugular.
“You done? Cause I am.”
Tyler moved his leg and the now intimidated man dropped to the ground. Tyler picked up his sword hilt.
“If I recall right, if a Zenpaktu is destroyed in it’s Bankai release, it is ruined period. I wonder.”
The ruined weapon was then encased in his shadow. Then it was released and was restored to it’s prefight sheathed form. Tyler then used his eye power to examine the thing.
“Huh, nifty.”
He tossed the thing back to a rising Byakua.
“Here. Fixed. Piss me off again and I won’t be as nice.”
The man replaced the weapon in his sash.
“You’re worse then Aizen.”
“Yup. And don’t fergit it.”
Tyler walked back inside the hangar and returned Gliepnir to his soul.
“Now then, my name is Tyler. I run this shitshow. Mina is my base commander, she gets her orders directly from ME. YOU take your orders from HER. Piss her off and you. Will answer. To me. Are we clear?”
Byakua huffed as he took a spot by the table.
“A tyrant. We’re clear, sir.”
He had a contemptuous tone.
“My name is Tyler. Now then. Where’s Orihime?”
There was a squeak and the whole group formed a protective wall around a girl in the back as the orange haired guy snapped at him.
“What do you want with Orihime?”
“Two things: One. She’s on the medic team. Perfectly blunt, a girl of her kindness has no business whatsoever raising a fist period. I want to introduce her to Asia. Ten bucks say they’ll be sisters by days end.”
Mina smirked.
“twenty says ten minutes after the first intro.”
“You’re on. Oh, and I’m kidnapping Sonya tomorrow.”
She chuckled.
“I heard. She hasn’t stopped glowing.”
“I’m thinking of just going flying. Not sure, I’ll see how I feel in the morning.”
Mina just shook her head as the orange haired guy spoke up again.
“What’s the second reason?”
“To see if my fiancé is still breast queen around here. Yes I said that.”
There was an embarrassed squeak as a rugged girl in shorts and a T-shirt marched right over to him and slugged him in the face. Tyler laughed hard as she danced with her hand in stinging pain.
“Damn, that was a good one. Aki’s got ya beat, but close second.”
The girl had short black hair, fair skin, moderate bust and calluses on her hands. She just glared at him.
“Apologize to Orihime for that!”
“Why? I was paying her a complement.”
She glared at him when a loud squeal was heard.
“Dadddddy!”
Terrastia came swooping in on her green wings with Kiria and Sakura fluttering behind her. Tyler caught the forest dragon with a wing and started tossing her as she giggled like he was tickling her between his wings like a birdie.
“Ladies, allow me to introduce my dragon daughter Terrastia. Greenbean, we got newbies.”
He flipped her up and caught the still giggling dragon to set her on his shoulder. She bawled.
“Hi! I’m Terrastia! Nice to meet you all!”
She then noticed the girl still wringing out her hand.
“Who’s the Aki rip-off?”
Both Tyler and Mina both threw their heads back laughing at her cute question. Once recovered, Tyler smiled at the now flustered group.
“That’s Tatski, greenbean. She’s a new Character. She’s like Aki only her gimmick is karate. She’s decent, but Ash could beat her hot ass.”
Terrastia nodded sagely.
“She beat you up a lot Daddy, so of course.”
“Wow, so young and yet so salty. I love it.”
That was when Terrastia’s cuteness became too much. A girl a head shorter then the orange haired boy stepped forward. She had waist length russet hair, massive breasts, brightly shining brown eyes, and was wearing a frilly pink shirt with white pants. She walked over to get a closer look at the giggling girl on Tyler’s shoulder. Tyler and Terrastia noticed her as Tatski stepped in front of her.
“Get back, Orihime! He’s dangerous!”
The forest dragon laughed.
“Of course he’s dangerous. He has to be to fight the monsters he does.”
Tyler smiled as he started bouncing the small girl on a wing. Then Orihime spoke, and her voice was as kindly gentle as Asia’s.
“She’s very pretty. Tyler right? Can I hold her?”
Tyler lowered his wing to let Terrastia be cradled by Orihime’s soft arms. The dragon laughed as she settled.
“Wow, daddy, her arms are as soft as mommy’s! her boobs are smaller though. That sucks.”
Tyler snorted as Mina groaned hard.
“Nice Greenbean. Freakin nice.”
“Fuck me. She really is your daughter.”
“Yup.”
Orihime was blushing at Terrastia’s assessment, but smiled anyway.
“Wow, Terrastia, you’re very warm.”
She snorted.
“Of course I’m warm. I’m a dragon!”
Orihime smiled kindly.
“Of course you are.”
Tyler smiled.
“She don’t believe you greenbean. Show her.”
“Kay!”
Terrastia glowed with a green light for a moment before it went out. Now nestled in a stunned Orihime’s arms was a wolf sized green dragon. Terrastia extended her neck to look her in the eyes.
“Believe me now?”
Her voice was now more of a rumble and was deeper. Tyler laughed at the nuclear bomb that went off behind the group’s eyes. Then Orihime looked to Tyler.
“I thought she was your daughter?”
“She is.”
Terrastia glowed again and returned to human form, as Orihime pressed for an explanation.
“Are you a dragon too?”
He sighed sadly.
“No. her parents were killed in the war, so me and my Fiancé took her in. Terrastia is a forest dragon. So, as long as you’re not a dick to her, you have nothing to fear.”
Orihime felt sad for the bundle of joy she was cuddling.
“She’s an orphan? That so sad.”
“She’s NOT an orphan, Orihime. She’s MY daughter.”
Tyler walked over and Terrastia hopped into his hug. She rested her head on his chest as he stroked her long green hair. Then Tatski asked the question.
“What war?”
He sighed.
“The one we’re currently fighting. This world is at war. Has been for about a month now.”
That little tidbit caused a stir. Then Byakua stepped forward again.
“I knew this world had conflict, but I was not aware of the scope. Explain the situation.”
“Alright, headache time. Mina, I got this, if you wanna go get under Asia’s touch.”
The red headed witch smiled with relief.
“I’ll leave you to it.”
She left as Tyler looked to the group.
“Get cozy.”
One long, head splitting explanation later.
“And that is the size of it.”
Byakua sighed as he rubbed his temples.
“So. We’re fictional characters in this world, fighting a war to win the right to live freely, you lead our forces, and are our strongest asset.”
“Yup. That’s the light side of this world. Now, for the type of evil we’re up against.”
The orange haired guy looked at him.
“Hollows?”
“Them, and far worse.”
One dark conversation later.
“You have come to an evil world.”
The ladies were shaking as the men were grim faced. Then kind Orihime spoke up in a quivering voice.
“Is there a safe place for Tatski? She doesn’t have any powers.”
“The safest place for her is inside my base. Here, if they want to get to her, the enemy must first get through ME. That’s just not possible. Now, if she ventures outside the barrier, as long as she keeps her wits about her, she’ll be fine, as the nearby city is also firmly under my eyes.”
Tatski shuddered.
“You call this world home?”
“Yup.”
She walked over and offered her fist.
“I owe you an apology.”
He bumped knuckles as Terrastia spoke up from her shoulder seat.
“He likes getting wacked. It’s a form of bonding for him to infuriate the pretty girls into smacking him.”
Tyler looked at the forest dragon in mock indignation.
“Hey! I do NOT like getting wacked by anyone besides Aki! How perverse!”
She snorted.
“Real big talk coming from you, demented sex fiend that you are.”
“Hey! I am NOT a-actually, I have no defense here. Damn.”
He just went quiet as she sighed and patted his head like a dog.
“At least SOME PEOPLE love you. Why, I have no idea. But they do.”
Tyler just groaned.
“Yup. I just got beaten in verbal jousting by my dragon daughter.”
She giggled as the others were all more or less caught between horrified and disgusted. Then the orange haired boy confronted Tyler as he tossed Terrastia between wings again.
“Hey, did you do to her what I think you did?”
Tyler looked at him, confused.
“That being?”
He took a steadying breath.
“Did you molest her?”
“NO! Fuck NO! Dude, what the fuck is wrong with you?”
Terrastia was also appalled
“What he said! Daddy only does that to his girlfriends and mommy! Seriously, who hurt you?”
The breaths of relief were like a gust of wind as the boy looked at Tyler.
“You claim that. Yet she talks like she knows your tastes.”
“I’m pretty open with everything I am. Never liked secrets.”
Terrastia sighed.
“Daddy, why is this idiot here?”
That got a few chuckles. Tyler smirked.
“He’s here to help us kill hollows. That’ll be this groups priority. Orihime is on gut shoving and Chad is on defense here on base.”
She nodded,
“What about that red head with the fake eyebrows?”
“That’s Renji. He’ll be on the frontline with Ichigo, since they work best there.”
“That pretty girl next to him?”
“Oh, that’s Rukia Kuchki. She’s….oh yeah. That’s right. Hey, Rukia, c’mere a sec.”
She sighed, knowing she had no choice. She stepped forward. She was a shorter girl with long black hair and fair skin. Her eyes were a deep brown and had a smaller bust. She took her spot in front of him.
“What?”
“You at full strength?”
She sighed as she flexed a hand.
“Sadly my powers are at the level they were at after I gave them to Ichigo.”
“Not good enough. Here, this’ll fix it.”
He held out a bleeding finger, and she balked.
“You expect me to drink you blood? You’re insane!”
“Yes. On both accounts. You either take it willingly, or I force it down your throat. Make a call.”
“I’m not-ughh!”
Tyler had moved faster then any of them could see and shoved the blood down the stubborn girl’s throat. He sighed as she glowed.
“I’m not playing the stubborn routine shit. If you pull that shit I WILL knock it the fuck out of you. I have far too many lives to worry about to coddle selfishness like that.”
Rukia’s glow then became her Zanpektu. She swayed a little before finding her strength again. She then looked like she was about to hurl.
“How’s your strength now?”
The orange haired boy, Ichigo just barked at him.
“Give her a minute!”
“Jesus fuck. If this were a fight she’d be dead already. You, Byakua, you understand EXACTLY what I meant.”
He sighed as Rukia got her disgust under control.
“I do, as much as I dislike the fact. We are at war now, and must act accordingly. Rukia, answer his question.”
The girl looked at Tyler with hate.
“I’m at the very height of my power.”
“Good. You’re a force all your own on the battlefield. Your place is….. let me think.”
He pulled a set off images off the table and looked between her and the images as he considered how best to use her.
“She’s strong, no two ways about it, I don’t want to clump the reapers together if possible, since I need them to keep the hollows under control.”
There was a loud bang outside and everyone but Tyler and Terrastia jumped. Tyler smiled as he waved at Miho passing in her tank.
“Did you win?”
She was smiling as she waved back.
“Yup! A clean match too!”
“Atta girl!”
She and her friends clattered along as the group looked to him. Then Rukia spoke in a low dangerous tone.
“You’re having girls that young fight for you?”
He looked at her.
“Miho? Not even. She’s a character like you. In her world, tank warfare is a high school sport. It’s called Senshado. They use live rounds that is true, but the shots don’t pierce the armour. Her and her friends are noncoms. Meaning they stay as far from the bloodshed as they can get. They spend their days playing their sport, relaxing on the beach, or whatever else they do. They all live on base as well so as to be protected from the enemy and the rest of the world.”
Rukia looked at him suspiciously.
“She doesn’t fight in the war?”
“No.”
His voice was now clad in his Demon’s voice and the sheer force packed into it took Rukia by surprise.
“So, if they can’t fight…”
“It is MY job to fight FOR them. Yours too. If you refuse to fight for those that can’t, then lay that blade down and go find a corner to cower in. I’ll do the job better anyway.”
Here Ichigo spoke up.
“You fight to protect them?”
“If we lose, they’ll suffer every single one of those horrors I listed.”
Tyler then glared at them with the full force of his will.
“THAT IS NOT AN OPTION.”
His will and determination slammed into them all like a cement truck doing a hundred down a hill. Byakua sighed.
“A tyrant with something precious to protect. I can work with that.”
“If you hate working for me so much, doors over there. You’ll still need to live on base, as this world is not ready for you yet, but you don’t HAVE to work with me.”
He was about to reply when the alarm was sounded.
“INCOMING ENEMY FORCES. ALL FORCES SCRAMBLE!”
Tyler was out the door with Terrastia flying off to the noncom bunker like a gunshot. Tyler had his Scythe out and was airborne. He spotted the large mass of forces charging, and powered his own welcome.
“DEMON DRAGON KING WELCOME WAGON!”
He loosed a flaming shot that incinerated the first ten ranks of enemy forces before he dove into the rest.
“Zeref! Ainz! Do it!”
The two necromancers unleashed their powers and the ground came to life as another mass of undead surged to attack the incoming army.
“Mavis! Are the Nons safe?”
He was carving through monsters, titans, and everything else as he went.
“All nons safely in the bunkers sir!”
“Good! Dragons airborne?”
“Igneel is ready for an attack run. Oro is as well.”
Tyler then charged up a shot.
“DEMON DRAGON KING ROARRRRRR!”
He turned the creatures in front of him to ash as the fire dragon king dove to follow through with his own flaming pass. Then Oro came through like a hurricane. The massive infinity dragon leaving smoking ruin behind her as she went.
“Sir! Need aid by the clubhouse!”
“Thunder and away!”
Tyler tore into the sky and raced off to find Celestial Lucy with Natsu, Grey and Wendy surrounded by a group of titans and demons. Tyler slammed into the first titan and tore out the second.
“DEMON DRAGON KING FLAMING RAGE!”
The attack was a mini surge that turned the surrounding troops to ash. He landed and went right for a bleeding Lucy. He pulled a vial of the water he’d made and poured in her mouth. She glowed and the large slash on her stoamch was healed. He then synthesized a crystal for them to heal from.
“Wendy, your sky dragon makes this more potent.”
She nodded as he flew to smash into a rogue dragon with his scythe.
“SOUL RESONACE SEEPING EVIL!”
He impaled the dragon with the attack and then dove to aid a floundering Yusuke and his team. Their spirit attacks ineffective against fallen angels Tyler landed and planted the scythe butt in the dirt.
“DEMON EARTHQUAKE!”
The ground thirty feet out in a circle exploded upward to devastate the flying fallen angels. Then Tyler was off to where Rias was back to back with Akeno with a circle of encroaching demons looking for some action. Tyler smashed into them in a sideways circle.
“DEMONIC WHEEL!”
The attack launching his soul aura out like a vile acid that melted the enemy demons into a fine paste. Then he was off to the sky where Yoshkia was being chased by another dragon. Tyler threw his scythe at yet another dragon that was chasing Sonya. He pulled his scissor blades and tore out the blade on his gloves.
“LIFEFIBER UNIFICATION KAMUI GENKESTU!”
He was then in his first transformation as he cut the dragon clean in half. He then surged into the one chasing Sonya as she was about to fire on it. Again, cut clean in half. She watched as he then flipped down to impact another large group. Yoshkia came floating over then to speak to the pretty Orussian.
“It me, or is he a little too angry?”
Sonya shrugged as the spot where Tyler had dove was now on fire.
“I think he’s just pissed.”
“Who’s pissed?”
Ash came floating over then. The tough Fallen One with her Deagles out was still breathing lightly. Yoshkia pointed to where Tyler was bouncing like a rock between the spots with the thickest fighting.
“Tyler seems to be rather…intense this time.”
Ash watched as Tyler leveled one group to immediately launch to cut a dragon clean in half.
“Ohhh, he’s PISSED. He’s fine Yoshkia. He’s just unleashing the pent up rage he felt at finding Kiria like that. Sooo, I’d give him room.”

Tyler was now just plain angry as he bounced from bloodsoaked spot to spot. Every place he landed he left a pile of bodies as his rage was released in full.
“DEMON DRAGON RAGE!”
He dove into an open titan mouth to tear out the back of the thing’s neck. He got hit then by a neroui beam and he was slammed into the dirt where a group of minotaurs started pounding on his body with long hammers. Tyler’s rage peaked and broke. Ash was nearby when she saw this.
“ALL UNITS GET DOWN! SURGE INBOUND!”
There was a mass dive as Tyler roared at the sky.
“DEMON DRAGON KING RAGE EXPLOSION!”
This was not a surging flame, but a mass explosion that looked like a nuclear detonation in town as the flames shot outward to incinerate every enemy within a thirty mile radius. The raging battle ended as suddenly as it began, with the enemy forces reduced to ashes. The newcomers were both amazed and horrified by the sheer power that had just been unleashed. Rukia was next to Ichigo and Byakua as the hollows they’d just been fighting were killed outright without a single drop of blood left over.
“Brother.”
Byakua was now just plain scared.
“That power makes even Ryujinjakar look pathetic.”
Revy and Dutch were dusting themselves off as they looked around at the fluttering ash.
“The fuck are we doin here Dutch? I can’t shoot a god!”
He just shook his head.
“We’re here cause ain’t no place safer then the demon’s shadow.”

Ash walked over as Mina and Melody landed beside her.
“How far he go this time?”
Mina was a little scared.
“That surge was more hateful then the others thus far.”
Ash smiled.
“That’s cause that was all the anger he’d felt at poor Kiria getting hurt. He used it as fuel.”
Then a very tired voice was faintly heard.
“Sonuvabitch. Hey! Can someone dig me out? Please? Hello up there!”
They walked over to find a thirty foot hole had been melted into the ground, and Tyler was stuck up to his neck this time. HE looked up and smiled tiredly.
“Can someone please dig me out? I can’t move.”
The ladies all laughed as Ash dug the idiot out. He flopped to the ground as he returned Gliepnir to his soul. In between his panting he spoke to Mina.
“Injuries?”
She sighed.
“A few gunshot wounds, some nasty slashes and a few bites. Nothing that holy crystal can’t heal.”
“Dead?”
“None. Just minor injuries all told.”
“Damage?”
“Plenty of craters, broken windows and dents.”
Tyler sat up as he got his breathing under control.
“Okay, where the hell that attack wave come from?”
He got up and nearly fell over again. Mina just sighed.
“I assume trying to get you to rest is once again out of the question?”
“Just get me a chair at the Table. I’ll finish the debriefing, find my bedmates, get fed and pass out.”
Mina sighed as Tyler staggered to the command hangar where the leaders were gathered. He sat in a shadow chair that let him see the tabletop and looked to Satuski.
“Where the hell did that come from?”
She sighed as she pulled a map out. She then tossed a recent photo of the old temple.
“It looks like Zeref’s old base is now occupied.”
Tyler took the photo and sighed, for it showed a man in a white coat standing on the steps of the temple.
“Aizen. Fuck. Okay, now what? That guy is easily as strong as four Acnologias. Plus there’s that damned hive.”
He sighed as Oro came floating over.
“He’s that strong?”
Tyler looked at the infinity dragon.
“He is. With a bullshit regen ability. In his world they couldn’t kill him. The only thing they could do was seal him away. Plus if he’s in play, then the Quincy King is also in play. He’s as strong as eight Acnologias.”
That shocked all in attendance. Mina came to stand beside him.
“Can you kill them?”
“Together, at the same time? No. Not by myself. I’d need either Oro to help me, or another god. Hestia is powerful, but she doesn’t have kind of power I’d need.”
The admission that he couldn’t kill them at the same time alone sent a shiver of fear through all present. Wales spoke up.
“What do we do?”
Tyler placed the photos of the temple and hive next to each other.
“We have to rethink our strategy here. That hive has to go here. Oro can’t defend the base alone now. If those two attack us while I’m gone, the base is a crater, if I go and they attack me together, I’m a corpse.”
He sighed,
“Okay. Let me think.”
Ash came over and looked over the photos.
“Hey, are you sure that’s Aizen?”
Tyler sighed.
“That’s his Hyogoku form. You died before that one. Ichigo beat him, but he lost all his power to do it.”
Ash thought for a moment.
“Can he do it again?”
“I can ask him.”
Tyler looked around and spotted the orange haired guy looking at a crater outside.
“Hey! Ichigo! Can you c’mere a sec.”
He looked over and walked to the Table.
“I owe you an apology.”
“Don’t worry bout it. I got a question.”
He stood beside him.
“Okay, shoot.”
“In a straight up shit fight, can you beat Aizen again?”
He crossed his arms as he considered it.
“I can. It wouldn’t be easy, but I’m maybe twice as strong now as when I last beat him.”
Tyler nodded as he slid the photo over.
“Here.”
He looked at the photo and sighed.
“Yup. That’s Aizen alright. Looks like he lost a bit of power.”
“He’s hiding his true power there. It’s an old trick. What about Byakua? Can he beat him one on one?”
“Can I beat who?”
Byakua walked in with the rest of the Soul Reapers to stand by Ichigo. Tyler looked at him.
“Aizen. In a one on one, can you beat him?”
He nodded.
“I can. My power has doubled since coming here, and even in our old world, even in his most powerful form, he was no match for me.”
“Are you sure? That’s not just hubris talking?”
He glared at him.
“I may be a proud soul reaper, but I know my own power.”
“Good answer. Hey, Kenpachi! Can YOU beat that guy?”
The sudden name drop made the other reapers jump, then the big man walked in with a smile.
“I can kill him easily. My powers are still increasing rapidly.”
Byakua was taken aback at the tone of respect in Zaraki’s voice.
“I’ve never heard him show respect to any one other then the head captain.”
That got a chuckle.
“Byakua, I’ve been here for a few weeks now. Let me tell you about that boy. He scares me.”
That sent a shiver down the gathered reapers, for if the battle addicted Kenpachi was afraid of Tyler, then they should be terrified. Kenpachi continued.
“He scares me. Yet, as long as I follow his rules, I have nothing to fear from him, except for his jokes, pranks and puns. They hurt. And the hugs of his little sisters. They’re lethal.”
“Damn straight they are. I’ve had more near deaths by hug then by enemy attack.”
Tyler was nodding sagely at the big man’s words. Kenpachi laughed.
“That Kiria is a deadly hugger. She’s nearly killed me twice.”
“Tell it big man.”
The others, with the exception of the new reapers were all chuckling fondly at the two men’s conversation about everyone’s favorite sprite. Then Byakua spoke up.
“You said his rules. What are they?”
He was clearly on edge, and so were the others. Kenpachi looked to Tyler.
“You tell it best.”
Tyler got off the shadow seat and looked at the group with his most intense demon glare.
“I have three rules. Follow them to the letter and I don’t care what you do. 1: I have built sanctuaries for myself and my friends. If you are given access to them, you are NEVER to speak of what you see, what you hear, or what you do within them. If you break this promise, you will die for centuries in as agonizing a manner as I can think of. You will suffer until I tire of your screams. There is not a place in this world you can hide I cannot find you. 2: NEVER pose a threat to the ones I love. If you do, the pain is tripled. 3: For the love of Hestia, CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!”
They all looked at him, as if expecting more. Then Tyler spoke again.
“Do you agree to MY rules?”
Byakua just looked at him, clearly confused.
“That’s it? Those are your rules for this world?”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Ahh, yeah. What else would there be?”
He was genuinely confused that they’d think he’d have more rules. Then Kenpachi started laughing.
“I thought the same thing, Byakua. But those are indeed his only rules for this world. He’ll honor your agreement to the letter with his life. That and any promise he makes. He’s more rigid with the honoring his word crap than you are. As long as you agree, follow those rules like soul society law, and aid him in protecting the ones he loves, we not only have nothing to fear, we gain the greatest friend a person can ask for.”
Tyler smirked.
“That’s a friggin mismatch an a half. Kenpachi Zaraki preaching about friendship.”
“Shove it.”
“I’ll shove it to……hmmm, eh, I’ll just pick one later. Maybe Yoshkia.”
Mina just groaned.
“Greeeeat, she won’t be able to walk tomorrow!”
Tyler laughed. While the newcomers just looked at him. Kenpachi sighed.
“You get used to it. Even if he’s an infuriating jackass. I’d rather be his friend then a corpse.”
Byakua sighed.
“We agree to your rules.”
“Good. Okay, we have a small group that can kill Aizen single handedly. What about the Quincy King?”
That got a start. Ichigo sighed.
“I can. But if we fight here, the base would be leveled.”
“Okay, then we’d need to bait the fucker out to sea or the upper atmosphere. Okay. I’ll copy all your powers. That should get me to where I need to be.”
The reapers all drew their swords and Tyler’s eyes lit up as he gained new powers. He then checked his new level.
“Wow, more an I thought. I just shot up by 10 Acnologias. Not bad at all. If I had to guess, I can now handle either the Quincy King or Aizen singlehandedly pretty easily. It wouldn’t be an easy fight, but I’d win. I’d prefer to kill the King. If we remove these pieces from their board, the only true threat they’d have left is Freya. But, I’m willing to bet she’s more in their army for the entertainment factor.”
Hestia sighed as she came over.
“Freya likes to play games with mortals. She tried to steal bell from me, but at the same time, she also helped make him stronger. I’d agree with you. She’s just a mass manipulator.”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“Is she evil or just a greedy bitch?”
Hestia thought for a moment.
“I’d say just a woman that likes to play with men’s hearts. Not evil, just a bitch.”
Tyler looked to Oro.
“I wonder if I can copy a goddess’s power now.”
Oro shook her head.
“No. Not yet. You may be near my level, but your body is still not ready for a surge of that magnitude.”
“Even if it was Aqua?”
The name of the girl set off a collective groan.
“Agreed.”
Oro thought for a moment.
“If it was her? Yes, actually. She’s a lesser goddess. Powerful, but with enough weaknesses that you’d be fine.”
“I’d also like to add Megumin’s explosion to my arsenal.”
Oro nodded as well as Hestia.
“Alright. I’ll page them.”
Mina tapped the button on the Table.
“Aqua and Megumin please report to the command hangar at once.”
Tyler then looked to Mina.
“We need to kill a hive, level that temple, and defend the base all at once here. I think we under manned.”
Mina sighed.
“I’m thinking the same thing here.”
Tyler had a thought.
“Hey, where’s Lord Death and Spirit from Maka’s world? Or Yamamoto from Ichigo’s? Or Loki from your world Hestia?”
Oro spoke up.
“Death and Spirit are actually en route. Since they were so powerful they got sent through last, same with Stein. Hestia’s Loki is on base right now getting tanked with Zecks. They’ve become quite close. Head captain Yamamoto is also on his way.”
Tyler smirked.
“I can’t WAIT to scare the hell out of Lord Death himself! That’ll be priceless. Okay, let me think. Have any of those idiots from Naruto popped up?”
Oro was again spokes dragon.
“They have. We have Kakashi, Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto inbound.”
“well, there goes the base peace. Anyone else?”
“Metalicana as arrived on base and is resting.”
Tyler’s eyes lit up as he had an idea.
“I’ll copy his and Grandiana’s powers. That should boost me to Oro’s level. Plus Aqua,”
“don’t.”
He looked to Oro.
“If you do, your body will explode. Aqua alone will be a stretch. Push it too far without an adjustment period and you’ll go boom.”
Tyler sighed.
“I understand. Next time then. Hey, I wonder what I’d get if I copied Mirajane’s takeover crap?”
Makorov chuckled.
“I will admit, I’m curious myself now.”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“Okay, the pricks from Fairytail left are Precht, Fiona, and, the demons of the book of Zeref.”
Makorov spoke again.
“You said, Precht, did you not?”
“I did.”
Mavis sighed.
“Is it possible to place a capture only on his head? At least until I can talk to him?”
“Of course Mavis. I remember your backstory.”
She smiled at him.
“Thank you. If I can’t reach him, then do as you must.”
Mina tilted her head.
“So, who’s Fiona?”
“Erza’s mother.”
That made her jolt a little.
“Her mother?”
“Yeah. She’s was the first dragonslayer in their world. Problem was the early slayers would get turned into the dragons themselves due to the power. It happened to her, and she was dehumanized by the people she’d spent her life trying to protect. She suffered as bad as I did. For decades longer. Her wish was to be free of the dragonslayer curse. I can break it, so, she has a capture only on her head. The Demons have a kill on sight.”
Zeref spoke up then.
“I am still working on a remote killswitch.”
“Any progress?”
He sighed.
“Yes and no. It’s possible, but I need some rather……grotesque materials.”
“Like what?”
“Human bodies.”
“Would any humans do?”
He nodded. Tyler smirked.
“We’ll go have a chat with Ainz. He has a few…willing subjects for you to play with.”
Zeref smirked.
“I think I know who you mean. They would be most acceptable. And they don’t need to be alive either.”
Tyler laughed. He was about to return to the photos,
“Someone call for a goddess?”
“Behold the Crimson Demon and tremble!”
Tyler smirked at that last one. He walked over to where two girls were standing in the door. One was of middle height with light blue hair, blue eyes and was wearing a tunic that dropped to mid thigh. The other was a small girl the size of Kiria with a tall wizard’s hat, a red tunic and skirt with a small cape flowing out behind her. She had an eyepatch and was carrying a staff like a Shepard’s crook. Tyler smirked.
“The archmage Megumin and Aqua.”
The girl with the staff looked up at Tyler with a look of awe.
“You know my name?”
He smiled widely.
“I too, walk the path of explosions. Would you like to see MINE?”
Her uncovered eye went wide with stars at the prospect.
“An explosion from the Demon himself?”
“I copied that power of yours. Now, allow me to show you…..MY explosion.”
He walked out and she followed as Mina grumbled.
“Great. There he goes again.”

Tyler led Megumin to the beach and held out his hand. A gunblade appeared and he twirled it before pointing it towards the sea. He then channeled the power he’d gotten from Megumin. The small girl had lifted her eyepatch to watch him do his thing. Under his feet a large circle of flames appeared that spun and rotated against itself in opposite directions. There was a gust of roiling hot air as the heat of the power he was prepping readied. His normally brown eyes were glowing a bright yellow as he began the chant.
“All things begin with an explosion. So too must they end. As the roiling flames of rage and hate coursing through my veins provide the fuel for the power I wield, let the force be seen.”
The power condensed to a singular point on his sword tip.
“EXXXXXXPURRRRRRSOOOOOON!”
There was a flash of light several hundred miles away. Then the sound of a massive blast that sent a shockwave that sent poor Megumin to the ground with a thud. Tyler then turned to look at her awestruck face and gave a flourishing bow as the now ten foot across blast was visible behind him. Megumin was clapping at the sight.
“That was the best explosion I have ever witnessed.”
She had a light flush on her face, then Tyler smirked.
“That blast is at the spot I fought Acnologia the FIRST time. 400 miles away. Let that sink in.”
She then looked to the still visible cloud. It was ten feet across at that distance. She just looked at him with her mouth in a wide O. Tyler thought she looked cute as hell like that. He walked over and poked her nose.
“Boop.”
It restarted her brain like a light switch turning the lights on.
“400 miles away?”
“Yup. I can do that one, what? 9 more times? This hour?”
She now had full blown hero worship in her eyes.
“You’re amazing! Such heat, such force! I wish I could cast an explosion like that!”
Tyler sat on the beach and patted her back.
“Your blasts are awesome too. Just keep practicing.”
She hugged him.
“I will never stop walking the path of Explosions!”
He hugged her back.
“We walk it together!”
She was glowing as he stood back up.
“Oh, yeah. I need to copy Aqua’s power. Ugh.”
Megumin followed after him a glow akin to a fan meeting her idol. Tyler sauntered into the hangar whistling, only to find Aqua being held at gunpoint by Mina. Tyler sighed.
“Okay, Mina. What’d she do?”
“She slapped Terrastia! Called her an abomination.”
Tyler had aqua by the throat and in the air as he flapped his wings.
“What did you call my daughter?
Aqua was terrified, but spoke anyway.
“She’s a stray lifeform. Her very existence flies in the face of the rules of the world!”
Tyler brought her close, that they were inches apart.
“This is MY world. I set the rules of the world. NOT SOME PISSANT GODDESS WHO’S ONLY REDEEMING TRICK IS PARTY TRICKS. IF YOU EVER SPEAK ILL OF MY DAUGHTER AGAIN.”
He pulled her even closer.
“I’ll strip you of your powers period, and let the Tomb play with you. If you EVER lay a hand on my daughter again. I’ll torture you MYSELF.”
Aqua pissed herself, so terrified was she of the sheer rage, hate and bloodlust in his eyes and voice. Then his voice dropped to a low whisper that made her blood run like ice.
“Apologize to Terrastia. And give her a hug. If she lets you off her hook, fine. If not.”
He left the thought there as he looked towards the hangar.
“Terrastia!”
“Coming!”
The forest dragon flew up on her green dragon wings to hover in front of Tyler. He held Aqua in one hand as he hugged her.
“You okay, greenbean?”
Terrastia was in her human form, and giggled.
“She sucks. Her hands are really soft though.”
Tyler smiled at her.
“I forgot. You’re MY girl. Of course a pissant like her can’t hurt you.”
He looked to a still terrified Aqua.
“You have something to say?”
The water goddess was swung to look at the green haired forest dragon.
“Terrastia. I’m sorry I slapped you. I am sorry I called you an abomination. I promise to never do it again! Please forgive me!”
Terrastia looked at Tyler, and he saw the evil glint in her eyes.
“Yeesh. Make your point.”
The dragongirl dove to lip lock Aqua and give her mouth a very thorough tasting. Aqua’s eyes went wide at this attack, but with Tyler’s hand still around her neck, she had no choice but to accept the kiss. After a moment Terrastia pulled back licking her lips.
“Mmmm, tasty! Okay, you’re off my hook! Piss me off again, and, well.”
She leered at Aqua’s body.
“I think I can make you regret it before Daddy gets you. Teehee!”
Aqua was traumatized by the theft of her first kiss and makeout session by Terrastia. Tyler tossed the girl to the ground a good thirty feet below as he hugged Terrastia.
“Atta girl!”
She giggled as she settled into his hug.
“I AM a daddy’s girl!”
Tyler just laughed as they went to where Aqua was laying in the dirt. Tyler kicked her.
“Conjure some water.”
She made a small stream appear from her finger, and he copied her power.
“Nice. Remember, piss off Terrastia again, and your first will be a forest dragon. Before I get my fangs in you.”
He set Terrastia on his wing and walked back inside the hangar, where Mina was a little pale.
“We saw that.”
“She is my daughter Mina. You really expected anything different?”
Terrastia looked at Mina and smiled.
“I’m only nasty to the nasty people. You’re safe Mina!”
“I’m not sure if ‘safe’ is the right word.”
The forest dragon giggled as Tyler took his spot by the table. Megumin was still staring at him with full hero worship. Tyler then gauged his power.
“Well, I’m stronger now. That’s a plus. Okay, I can hold my own against both now. In a two on one it’s now a 50/50. If I have the help of Ichigo it becomes a 75 for. Oro it’s another asskicking. I’ll wait until tomorrow to add another set of powers.”
Oro sighed.
“You need a full three days adjustment before you can add again.”
“That long? Okay. That’s launch day. When are our reinforcements set to arrive?”
“Lord death and spirit will be here in the morning, Yamamoto as well. The ninjas later tomorrow, and that’s it.”
Tyler nodded.
“Okay. We’ll make a new plan after a good nights sleep. I’ll bring Zeref to go see Ainz. And I’ll go find Yoshkia for a while, before I get my bedmates. We good?”
There was a collective nod. Tyler walked over to Zeref.
“Lets go see the boneman.”
They dove into shadow as Terrastia was licking her lips again.
“She was very tasty! I want another!”

Tyler and Zeref popped out to find Shalltear waiting. Tyler smiled as she took his arm.
“Well, there’s my favorite high society vampire! Miss me?”
She smiled a fanged smile.
“Only a little. Quite the thing for a mere human.”
“Glad to be able to touch your bar Shalltear! Moving up in the world! Or is it down since we’re underground?”
She laughed as Zeref shook his head at the boy flirting with a vampire. Shalltear smiled again.
“So, what brings you to the Tomb this time?”
“Zeref here needs bodies for his work. So, I was going to ask Ainz if he can use the leftover bodies of those idiots I gave him.”
The vampire girl smiled.
“They have been quite amusing. I got to play with that girl, Ichigo? I got to play with her for a while.”
“Wow, is it weird I’m kinda jealous of her now?”
Shalltear glanced at him,
“I made a recording, if you’d like to watch it sometime.”
“Only if you join me.”
She smiled widely.
“Sounds like a date!”
“I’m taking Sonya out tomorrow, after I have a free day. We can get locked in my bunker.”
He leaned in to whisper in her ear.
“Just you and me.”
She shivered at this attack.
“Wow, you better at seduction then a damned succubus.”
“Well, with Albedo being the only one here, bar’s on the floor, you know?”
That made Shalltear burst out laughing hard at Albedo’s continued purity. She wiped a tear from her eye as they stood before Ainz. The robed Lichking saw the aftermath of her mirth and laughed hard inwardly. Outwardly.
“What brings you to Nazerick today?”
Tyler smiled.
“Zeref here needs bodies for his work. I was wondering if you two could work together. When those idiots die, he gets the corpses for his work.”
Ainz nodded.
“That is fine. They die several times daily. So we have plenty of bodies.”
Zeref smiled in thanks.
“I’ll get to work at once.”
Tyler patted his back.
“Yo, I BETTER get a wedding invite ya bastard.”
He laughed.
“You’re a guest of honor.”
“Alright then. Have fun.”
Tyler smiled as he looked to Ainz.
“So it looks like the raid might get pushed back a day. We now have two off base targets to prep for.”
Demiurge spoke then.
“Are they powerful?”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“Now that I think about it, in terms of raw power to throw, Ainz can eat Aizen for breakfast. Plus if he’s packing those world-level items and prepped accordingly, it’d be a completely one-sided execution. The Quincy King is mine, so that would leave the other guy as mere fodder. Okay, to answer your question? More…irritating in terms of powerful. We have maybe a day before the next wave. I got what I needed. You have anything?”
Ainz shook his head.
“Not at present. The Tomb has been quiet.”
“Good. Well, I look forward to tomorrow Shalltear!”
He hopped backward and was gone. Demiurge looked to Shalltear.
“Tomorrow, eh?”
The vampire girl smiled.
“I got a date!”

Tyler popped out by the hangar and checked his watch. 7:30PM. He sighed, he wanted to have some fun with Yoshkia, but he didn’t have the time tonight. He tapped his comms.
“Hey, Yoshkia, wanna spend some time together tomorrow?”
She replied quickly.
“Sure. This a date or a love session?”
“Bit of both. I’m kidnapping Sonya, and I got a hangout session in my bunker with Shalltear. After we’ll get wrecked.”
She laughed.
“I’ll look forward to it, and prepare my body.”
“Love you Yoshkia!”
She laughed as he called for his set of bedmates.
“Hey, Amaki, Zerotwo, Captain badass, wanna have a slumber party?”
The replies were quick.
“I’ll be right there Darling.”
“I though he forgot me.”
“Sounds like fun!”
Tyler smirked as a voice was heard.
“I’d like to join you tomorrow.”
“Sure Enterprise. It can be you, Rias, and Akeno.”
“That sounds comfy!”
“Oh my, now I’m excited!”
He was laughing when a new voice was heard.
“Can I join you tonight?”
“Sure Hornet.”
The sexy Texan chuckled.
“I’ve been feeling a little left out, and no I don’t blame you.”
“You freakin rock.”
He landed at his hangar a few minutes later to find Amaki, Barkhorn, Zerotwo and Hornet waiting. Tyler smiled as they went inside. Sitting on the table was a pair of light pink panties neatly folded. He smiled as he used his power to make it subtle.
“Thanks Miho.”
The cute tanker’s blush was heard, and she knew it was a private chat.
“I wanted to try being brave like Rias or Aki.”
“Coming from the girl that rides tanks for fun. I love you, and you’re very brave.”
“Thanks.”
He tossed the panties into the drawer as he sat on the couch. Amaki took his arm, Hornet claimed a leg, Zerotwo his other arm as Barkhorn got the eat between his legs. Hornet was in a light yellow gown with her cowgirl hat still in place on her blonde head, Zerotwo in a night bra and panties Tyler knew would vanish when it was time to get in bed, Amaki was in a night robe and was clearly naked underneath if the exposed nipple was a teller, and Barkhorn was in a tank top and shorts with her hair down. Tyler smiled.
“So, ladies, what you want for food?”
Amaki looked to his crotch and licked her lips. He smiled as Barkhorn spoke up.
“If she’s hungry I can swap. As for food, eh, I’m in the mood for fastfood.”
Her and Amaki swapped as the spear was freed. She fit it inside her slit and away they went, as a mass of fast food was brought in through Hermes’s power. Tyler had Amaki on her back and was going hard at her as she bucked with need. She blew and was creamed hard. Her mouth was clean as she’d be eating actual food, and didn’t want to mix tastes. He went soft, as Amaki sighed with satisfaction
“I needed that. I still want more, but I’ll be a good girl.”
Tyler kissed the busty MILF.
“I’ll take your ability to walk soon.”
He sat back and got cleaned by Zerotwo, who was the least concerned with taste.
“I love my darling’s taste!”
They laughed as they ate, with Amaki smiling with a light flush on her cheeks. After they watched some shows as they all relaxed. Tyler smiled as Barkhorn rested her head on his shoulder.
“How’s Perrine been feeling?”
She smiled at the concern for the Galia witch.
“She’s back to the top of her game. We’re all happy about it as well.”
He smiled as he hugged her one armed.
“I am too. How’s Chris handling the new world?”
Her smile was of pride now.
“She’s a full time flutterer now. Kiria may be the leader of their little gang, but Chris got the job as muscle. I heard she bullies everyone and anyone Kiria tells her to. It’s both cute and hilarious.”
“All hail the Queen of cuteness Kiria. She’s got quite the army now. A Silver Fairy, a light aircraft carrier, and now a forest dragon. I think I may have a challenger for my world!”
Everyone laughed affectionately as they all loved the girls dearly. Tyler smiled as well, when he got a poke from his leg. He looked down to see Hornet looking at him.
“Well, hello there.”
She smiled as she looked to his spear.
“I want a go.”
He smiled.
“Now or?”
She sat up as Zerotwo vacated her spot. Hornet straddled him and kissed him.
“Now please. It kinda hurts.”
He let the spear out as he lifted her up and laid the Texan on her back on the bed. Her nightgown went next and he pressed his spearpoint on her entrance. She took her hat and placed it on his head.
“Ride the cowgirl!”
He slid inside her untouched shaft and she bucked to meet him. Then he bucked into her ridiculously tight wrapper as she bucked from below. Her moans and groans driving him wild as she surged upward to join the ride.
“Faster! Come on! Faster!”
He went faster indeed. And she screamed hard as she orgasmed for the first time on his spear. She then moaned as she felt her insides get a hefty cream filling. Then she was right back at it, pushing him down and taking her hat back.
“Ride me cowgirl!”
She did just that as she bounced and bucked. She blew two more times and got creamed a further three. After she fell to the bed exhausted as the other ladies clapped at the end of the show. Hornet was drenched in both sweat and cream as her now sucked raw chest heaved for air, and her slit throbbed from hard sex and lost virginity. She had a satisfied smile on her face and a red flush on her cheeks. She sighed as she got her strength back.
“Verdict?”
He smiled.
“Best scream. And you just beat out Ash for best kitty. We need to go again sometime.”
She smiled as Amaki whispered to Zerotwo.
“I’ve had Ash’s kitty. It’s awesome. Now I want to have Her’s!”
Zerotwo just licked her lips.
“I just want my Darling!”
Hornet and Tyler showered together and then they joined the other ladies in the still sex-drenched bed. Tyler smiled as Amaki took his left arm, Hornet his right, Zerotwo his chest, and Barkhorn wedged herself between Amaki and his side.
“Goodnight ladies. I love you.”
“Goodnight Darling. I love you.”
“I love you too,”
“My kitty hurts like hell, I love you.”
“I love you.”
Tyler drifted off along with the ladies he was swathed in.
MONDAY THE 36TH DAY.

Tyler was next aware of a pair of soft lips kissing him. He opened his eyes to see Zerotwo silently slipping him her active tongue. He smiled as he lifted his head to kiss her. She sighed as he did so. Then she laid her head on his chest and smiled. The other girls all sound asleep.
“Morning Darling.”
Her voice barely a whisper. He smiled as he kissed her warm lips again. She was glowing from the repeated kisses.
“Morning Zerotwo. Sleep well?”
She smiled and wrapped her slender arms around his neck.
“I slept very well, Darling.”
She rested her head on his chest and he pressed his cheek into her head as he used his shadow to co a time check. 8.12AM. He smiled as Hornet yawned awake. The blonde Texan smiled at him as he looked over at her.
“Morning Hornet. Sleep well?”
“I slept well. My poor dock hurts, but a good hurt.”
He smiled as the other ladies woke now. Barkhorn opening her eyes to find she’d buried her face into Amaki’s warm bust and her wrapping her arms around her like a child snuggling her mother. Tyler loved the way that looked.
“Well, ladies, you know the drill.”
The shower dance was on as he fired up the stove. He also powered up his comms.
“Morning Mina. How’s the circus?”
She laughed.
“We have new members.”
“Oh?”
“Lord death and Spirit, Stein, and Yamamoto are here. They’re talking with Index right now. The ninjas have yet to arrive. Plus, according to Index, we got a new set of characters she needs a decision on. I guess they’re odd.”
“Odd is always fun. Anything else?”
“We need a new battleplan for the raid. Satuski and I had a chat with Mavis, we agree splitting the army three ways is a bad idea and that we can’t leave both the temple and hive.”
“I’ll join the Table after I scare the hell out of a bunch of newbies. Oro. I can’t add any new tricks today right?”
She thought for a moment.
“I’ll be with Index to see how you’ve adjusted.”
“Better safe then a smear. That it Mina?”
“it is. We have a rather short list today.”
“I got Sonya for kidnapping, a hangout with Shalltear, and a debilitating ride will Yoshkia. Tonight’s bedmates are Enterprise, Akeno and Rias.”
“I wish to join the slumberdate, says Miaska Misaka in the hopes of joining her hero lover in a slumber date as she’s been feeling left out.”
“And Misaka Misaka. Wow, blankets optional. Alright then. I’ll feed Amaki and serve breakfast.”
That got a chuckle as Amaki licked her lips as he offered her his spear.
“I’m hungry!”
He put himself in her eager mouth and she got her morning cream. After he showered and ate breakfast with the ladies. Then he flew to go see Index. He found the blue haired nun standing in front of a small group with Oro floating right behind her. In front of her was a tall black figure with a white mask, a man in a suit and tie that was CLEARLY ogling Oro’s hotness, a man with a cigarette In his mouth with a set of screws in his head and a bunch of stitching on his body in a doctor’s coat, a old man hunched over a staff with a long white beard, bald head, and the same captains robe that Kenpachi and Byakua wore. Tyler smirked at their reactions, then he spotted the group behind them.
“Oh NOW it’s a fuckin PARTY!”
There was a tall lady with a massive single bladed greatsword in a purple suit with a single horn growing out of her head, a man in a red robe with a katana on his hip, an old man with a similar blade in a white robe, a girl in a light pink robe with the air of a gentle cutie, another girl in a tiny crop top and even tinier short shorts with twin tailed pink hair, and a tall girl with long blue hair with a sword on her back and yellow eyes in a blue and black robe. Sitting at the blue haired girl’s side was a large wolf with a horn on his head. Tyler smiled as he listened to Index’s conversation.
“Look, Tyler will be here literally any second.”
The old man with the staff huffed.
“Such a lazy leader. He has esteemed guests and can’t be bothered to show up to greet them.”
“Oh I am soooo sorry. Does the old man need a nap?”
Tyler landed behind Index and Oro and spread his wings wide. He patted Index and hugged Oro.
“Morning Oro and Index. Nice to see you floatin early.”
The two girls groaned with a smile on their faces. Then Tyler looked at the old man that had spoken.
“I had to feed my girls. They get the priority. You are?”
The old man reared to introduce himself. He was the same height as Kenpachi when standing tall.
“I am head captain Yamamoto of the thirteen court guard squads. To think a mere boy leads this army is simply appalling. I will be taking command as of now.”
“To lead my army, old man, first you have to kill ME.”
Tyler walked right over to look the man in the eye.
“If you think you can even SCRATCH ME, then please try, as I love a bit of light exercise in the morning.”
He had zero fear, no hesitation and was smiling as he called the man right out. Yamamoto glared at the boy.
“If that is the way this army is run, then so be it. You are challenged.”
“Coolio. Ladies and slime, place your bets.”
Tyler walked out whistling to a spot in a grassy field. As eh did he passed the now taken aback blue haired girl.
“Me and you need to have a little chat after. Nothing bad, just curious on sumthin.”
He waved as took his spot. As relaxed as he can get. Index sighed.
“There he goes again.”
The blue haired girl looked at her.
“What do you mean?”
“He found another pretty girl to be friends with.”
“Index, I’ll explain later, but, She’s both a dude and a chick. It’s a pain in the ass to explain right now, but I will after I kick an ass.”
His cocky attitude was really irking the head captain. He took a spot across from Tyler as the tall figure in black looked to Index.
“Miss, is it wise for him to do this?”
Index smiled.
“That arrogant jackass will be done in ten minutes tops.”
“I got twenty bucks saying five Index.”
“Oh, your on!”
Tyler was smiling as Yamamoto pulled his Zenpaktu and drew steel. Tyler was about to draw Gliepnir when a loud roar was heard.
“Five enemy dragons! Who’s free?”
“I got it Mina! Needed a warm up.”
Tyler took off into the skies to meet the large beasts head on. Yamamoto was miffed.
“He just forfeit the match.”
“No he did not Yamamoto. He’ll be right back.”
The sky exploded. Tyler drew Gliepnir and surged to the first beast.
“SOUL RESONACE SEEPING EVIL!”
He smashed the scythe into the black dragon’s chest, and the blade broke off to dig into it’s flesh. Tyler was smiling with the usual bloodlust and pleasure as he left the thing to die. On the ground the figure was watching his fight closely.
“I see he’s a Miester.”
Oro floated over.
“He is indeed, Lord Death. That weapon is Gliepnir. A word of advice? Do NOT, okay? DO NOT, let that thing cut you. That weapon was made-actually, just use soul perception, easiest way to explain just WHAT they are.”
Death, the man in the doctors coat and the man in the Suit did. They regretted their choice as both men threw up instantly, as Death shuddered.
“That is the single most disgusting pairing I have ever witnessed. The weapon alone is a horror that should not exist. Him? He is a monster the likes of which needs to be put down for the safety of the world.”
Index and oro looked at each other and laughed hard. The trio looked at them. Then the man with the stitching looked at them as the last dragon fell without a head.
“You think this is funny? Why do you follow a monster like that?”
Index smiled fondly.
“He’s not a monster Stein. He’s the Demon. We all love the idiot to death here, even if he infuriates us to the point we all wanna beat em with a pipe. We follow him because as long as we are near him, we are safe. He has saved our lives many times over, and is always ready to help us if we ask. He is without a doubt the single most vile, hateful, depraved, merciless horror of a creature to get shit out of hell, but to us? The ones he loves? He is the kindest, gentlest, most loving person we have ever met. Give it a week. You’ll think the same as well. Well, long as you agree to and follow his rules. Do that and you’re set. Break them, and not even death can save you from his wrath.”

Tyler landed back across from Yamamoto as the headless corpses of the dragons slammed to earth around him.
“Ready when you are old man.”
Yamamoto sighed and sheathed his sword.
“You are in no fit state to fight me. We will do this-“
“Now. We do this NOW. You called out the Demon. The Demon has answered. If you turn your back I will hit you in it. Make a call.”
Tyler had switched to Demon voice and glare and was no longer smiling as he now radiated hate, rage, bloodlust and power. Gliepnir was moaning in lewd ecstasy as the blood of the slain dragons dripped from her blade, and she too was radiating pure hate, lust, pleasure and a sickening joy. Yamamoto shuddered.
“I see the kind of horror you are now. Very well. I shall use my full power to cut you down.”
“I dare you to try.”
“Yamamoto then threw off his white robe and ducked out of his black robe top to fight bare chested.
“Bankai.”
Tyler laughed as the man burst into flames.
“Ryujinjakar. I fergit the bankai name.”
The very air was burning now as the flames exploded into being. Tyler emptied his lungs before using his dragonic power to eat elements combined with sky dragon wind. The result was him eating every spark that had appeared with the old man’s release of his power. Yamamoto was stunned as his precious fire was eaten by the boy like a large meal of his favorite food. Oro laughed.
“Hey, hero, how’d that one taste?”
Tyler swallowed the flames.
“Hmm, Liiiike, A ready Amaki slit. Very tasty and warm. Not bad.”
Yamamoto did not know what to make of this kid that just ate fire. Tyler laughed at him.
“I fight dragon gods for fun, old man. Fire has no effect on me whatsoever. Now then. Bankai.”
Gliepnir screamed in lewd pleasure as she exploded as he unleashed his own version of the same power Yamamoto had just used. There was a cloud that enshrouded Tyler from view as a loud, terrifying wail of such misery, agony and just straight up suffering was heard. The cloud was easily several thousand feet high and was made of faces contorted into agonized expressions, as if the cloud was torture itself. On the ground a massive mental wave of absolute misery, loneliness, pain, rot and sadness slammed into all present as the cloud then collapsed inward on itself in a piercing scream of pain. The cloud vanished, and Tyler was seen. He was in a loin cloth and every single scar on his body was bleeding like an open wound, his eyes were bleeding as well, yet with in the blood, two irises were seen and they were smiling from the blood, he had spikes piercing his heart and was pumping out blood as well. He held out his hands and a pair of blades tore themselves out of his forearms in another spray of blood. The weapons extended until handles appeared, then he grabbed the handles from the opposite arm and tore them out completely, resulting in a sickening sound of tearing flesh and bone as a pair of mini Scythes were now held in his hands.
“Gliepnir: Goddess of pain. Behold my agony AND FEEL IT YOURSELF!”
His voice was a mass of pained vocals with an undercurrent of pure hate. He now had tears of blood pouring from his bleeding eyes as he readied for a fight. Every single person that looked upon that form was both horrified, and could feel the agony the bleeding cuts must be causing. Yamamoto was in the same boat, for never in his thousand years of life had he ever witnessed such a downright EVIL Bankai. He stood his ground however as he unleashed the ultimate ability of his Zenpaktu: reviving the slain victims of the enemy he was fighting and them attacking him anew. The area around them was then packed shoulder to shoulder with thousands upon thousands of those that had fallen to the Demon’s rampages and rage. Even Yamamoto was shocked by the sheer number of those slain by a single boy. The undead army then rushed the bleeding boy. Tyler didn’t move as they slammed into him, other then to draw in a deep breath. Oro and Index watched as he was buried under the mountain of corpses. Then they heard a single line that made the blood of everyone present run like ice.
“Howl of Pain.”
A cry was heard then. A piercing cry of the deepest suffering and misery. The mountain of bodies burying Tyler froze and then they started tearing at themselves in a hate filled frenzy as the sheer worthlessness and misery was far, far too much for even an undead to handle. The undead army tore itself to pieces as the haunting shriek was then mixed with the sound of agonized sobbing, as if the sheer pain inflicted was felt by the caster of the attack. The army vanished and Tyler was seen still standing in all his bleeding glory.
“What happened to Tyler?”
Melody and Ash had arrived then as the base had gone into lockdown once the cloud of faces was sighted. Index was pale as she explained.
“Yamamoto challenged Tyler for leadership of the army. He then used a new power called bankai. That what resulted from it.”
Ash was shaking.
“I know this feeling, Oro. It is the very depths of despair. Did he name the attack?”
Oro was watching with all the intensity of a OCD wildlife observer.
“Gliepnir: Goddess of pain is this form’s name. that attack was Howl of Pain.”
Ash shuddered.
“Welcome to his soul everyone.”
They looked at her.
“When I was dead, I merged with his soul. This is what it felt like. Despair, pain, hate, loneliness, and the most heartbreaking sadness all rolled into one. This is what he lives with every second of every day. This is his reality.”
They all looked to see Tyler raise the scythes, sending more blood from wounds and making new ones. Melody was crying hard.
“Ash, is this truly what he struggles with? This is what he feels?”
The lifelong friend nodded.
“This but a taste of the true pain he lives with. This is his soul.”
Yamamoto knew he was hopelessly outmatched in terms od sheer power. He sighed deeply, having come to the same realization as Ash.
“This boy has suffered more in his fourteen years then entire generations.”
He looked the boy in the bleeding eyes.
“I submit this match to you.”
“Well, that was easier an I thought it’d be.”
He smiled as he lowered his weapons. Then he looked at his body.
“Ahh, now how do I turn it off?”
Tyler shrugged as he placed the scythes on his hip and the transformation reverted back to his usual bare-chested winged body. He shivered as even the pools of blood vanished.
“Damn that one felt weird.”
Melody ran over and hugged him as he hu8gged her.
“Oh, hey love. When’d you get here?”
He looked over to see Ash as well.
“Oh, hiya Ash! I got me a doozy this time!”
Melody then pulled him into a very passionate kiss as she sought to see if the pain was truly gone. Tyler had no clue what upset her, but kissed her right back like he had in the hospital. Index nudged Lord Death.
“Look again.”
The three did, and they had tears fall from their eyes as the sheer beauty of the merged Souls of the Angel and her Demon overwhelmed them. Lord Death sighed.
“I see now. He has the most putrid soul in existence alone, yet when he’s with her, he has the most beautiful. Not even my eyes can tell where one soul begins and the other ends. Truly beautiful.”
Tyler and Melody pulled back breathless and he was still confused.
“You okay?”
She hugged him.
“I saw your form.”
“How’d it feel on your end?”
Ash spoke up.
“Remember my description of your soul? Yeah, we just got cloaked in that. How’d it feel for you?”
Tyler was stroking Melody’s hair.
“Honestly, I thought the move failed, as I didn’t feel any different than normal. I had a new pair of weapons and a loin cloth. That’s when I thought my bankai was just a dual wielder set. Wasn’t until I felt the name pop into my head it clicked that yes in fact it worked.”
Oro floated over.
“You’re telling me, that all those bleeding wounds, all that agony, all that suffering is NORMAL?”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Yeah. I feel that crap all the time. Only time I don’t is when I’m with someone I love. Even then it just gets blunted. Look, I know where this is going, and relax. I’m used to it, and NO, it does NOT interfere with my mind or heart.”
Ash sighed as she shook her head.
“Used to it. I have the same thing in my soul. His is far worse, but by used to it, he means it’s the source of his strength. He lives in pain so WE don’t have to.”
Yamamoto walked over and bowed.
“I humbly apologize for my misjudgment. It would seem we are indeed in good hands.”
Tyler laughed.
“You say that now, then you realize I really am batshit crazy. We’re cool. I got to try out a new trick. I think I’ll set it for big battles like if I have to fight a god or something else hardcore. Oro, verdict?”
She sighed.
“I agree. That is a truly vile power. Speaking of powers, you are ready to copy again. A dragon king is too much, but you should be fine.”
“Love you Oro. Okay, let’s see.”
Tyler kissed Melody again and patted her back reassuringly.
“I’m okay, Love. No mask, no pain, and I’m not lost in the dark.”
She smiled as he wiped her eyes for her.
“I can see that, love. I guess I was taken by surprise here. I love you.”
“I love you too.”
He walked to stand beside Index. He then looked at the assembled group.
“Anyone else wanna play?”
A series of head shakes.
“coolio. Now then, Is there a scythe by the name of Spirit here?”
The suited man stepped forward.
“That’s me. You need me?”
Tyler glared at him.
“I know you. AND your tastes. I’ll only warn you ONCE. If you make ANY of the girls here mad at you for ANY reason, I’ll hand deliver you to Ainz for torture for eternity. I DO NOT want to hear of ANY perverted bullshittery from you. If they give permission, go crazy. If not, LEAVE. THEM. ALONE. We clear?”
The father to Maka was shaking in his shoes. Melody smiled.
“I’m getting flashbacks to Issei.”
“I am as well. Let’s hope this idiot fairs better.”
Spirit gulped.
“I understand.”
“Good. Now. Maka and Soul are loose somewhere on base. No clue where though.”
He looked at him.
“How has she been?”
“Well, I got slugged a bunch of times, so fine I guess? I don’t really hang with her crew, but I can’t imagine her NOT having a good time with the lunatics here. Oh, and Kidd’s here as well. Again, no clue where.”
Index chuckled.
“He’s been spending a lot of time with Laffey of Azur Lane. I heard they’re a thing now.”
Tyler looked at the nun.
“Really? Good for him. Laffey’s a sweet girl and very pretty.”
Death chuckled.
“I’d like to meet this Laffey. Is there anything I should know?”
“She’s a heavy destroyer.”
“Ehhhh, what?”
Tyler, and the others in the know laughed.
“Laffey is a heavy destroyer of the Royal navy faction of Azur Lane. Her power comes from warships. She IS a warship. One with a very pretty human form.”
Lord Death just looked at him.
“I can’t tell if you’re joking.”
“I’m not. We’ll head to the beach, and I’ll ask someone to show you.”
Death shook his head.
“My son is dating a warship.”
“I had, Hey, Hornet? Am I good to brag?”
The sexy Texan’s voice was heard then.
“Make em jealous!”
“Love you too!”
He looked at Death again.
“I had sex with an aircraft carrier last night, so my advice? Just go with it. Less headaches that way.”
Melody smiled.
“How was Hornet love?”
He smiled.
“She beat Ash for best Kitty.”
That made the tough girl laugh.
“What made it better?”
“Well, she was so tight I could barely get inside. Not small, just really friggin tight. Plus warm too.”
Ash nodded.
“Challenge accepted.”
“No cheating.”
“Fuck him and that diabolical mind.”
“Love you too Ash!”
There was a low whistle of respect from the stitched up man.
“I see our leader is a player.”
Index nudged him.
“Dude has a friggin harem of how many? Hey, playboy, what’s the count now?”
He put his hand in his chin.
“Fuck what IS me count? Melody here is my Fiancé, as for actual girlfriends? Ash, Aki, Asia, Akio, Amaki, Akeno, Barkhorn, Yoshkia, Sonya, Zerotwo, Lucy of Fairytail, Mikasa, Satuski, Glacia, Riuko, Koneko, Kairi, Asika, Rachne, Enterprise, Hornet, Oro, Shalltear maybe, Rias, Miho, annnnnd Aoita.”
ever guy just looked at him. Then Melody looked at him.
“Rachne joined love?”
“Yup. That’s gonna be a fun one.”
Ash looked at the look of respect in Melody’s eyes.
“Who’s Rachne?”
Tyler smirked.
“A spidergirl. Remember that one mod? The spider replacer?”
Ash shivered.
“Of course you’d want to fuck a spider.”
“Hey! She’s hot! Meet her and you’ll see!”
Melody just shook her head.
“I’d have thought you would go after Dopple or Zombina.”
“I AM curious about Meral.”
“A mermaid. Typical.”
Tyler then remembered something.
“Oh yeah. We owe Jerbreal a physical exam.”
Melody and Ash perked up.
“I can get behind that.”
“I can too.”
Tyler laughed.
“Later ladies.”
He then looked to the group.
“Okay, the biggest thorns in our sides right now are the Quincy King and Aizen.”
Here, Stein, the man in the doctor’s coat spoke up.
“Medusa?”
“Already dead.”
“Are you sure?”
“I ripped her soul out myself. Ripped it out and fed it to Gliepnir. Her sister, Arachnophobia is next on the chopping block.”
Stein sighed.
“I wanted to kill her myself.”
“I beat you to her.”
Yamamoto spoke up again.
“You said the Quincy king.”
“I did. I can kill him outright alone. I need Aizen handled though. As it stands right now, if I have to fight them both at once, it’s a 50/50 win lose. A few more power ups and it’ll be more of a fair fight.”
Tyler looked at the assembled group.
“Only one here who’s power’s interests me is that blue haired girl. I either have a better version of an ability or have multiples of the same one. Her’s has me asking a few questions though based on it’s nature as a whole.”
Then Spirit asked the question.
“Can you explain this world to us better?”
“Headache time.”
One familiar explanation later.
“And that’s the size of it.”
Stein lit another cigarette.
“Okay. We’re anime characters in another world fighting the evil characters for the right to live freely. Now, how bad is the fighting?”
One dark explanation later.
“That’s what we’re up against.”
There was a collective sigh. Then Death spoke.
“I see this is a very dark and evil world.”
“Yup.”
The Lord of the Miesters sighed again.
“So be it. Let’s win this war. What is my role to play?”
Tyler smiled.
“I want you, spirit, and Stein here on defense when we launch. I’ll also have Yamamoto as a defense as well. I’ll add Ichigo, Byakua, Renji, Rukia and Kenpachi to the raid roster.”
He looked to the blue haired girl.
“what’s your name?”
She stepped forward with her crew.
“I’m Rimeru Tempest. Nice to meetcha.”
Tyler shook the girl’s hand.
“Nice to have the Slimegod here, Rimuru. I got a kick outta your show.”
She laughed.
“So, my power interests you?”
“Just curious if predator works on me.”
She crossed her arms.
“You want me to use it on you. Don’t you?”
“Yup.”
She laughed.
“Your insane.”
Tyler smirked.
“Yup. Shall we?”
The blue haired girl then engulfed Tyler’s body and swallowed him whole. She shivered.
“Wow this guy’s a weird one.”

Tyler looked around. He was inside a vast cavern. He whistled.
“Wow. It freakin worked.”
He reached fro his power and opened a path to the dimensional gap. He then stepped outside to see Rimuru looking decidedly pale. Tyler walked over.
“You good?”
She threw up.
“I feel really sick. Like I just ate some really bad chicken.”
Tyler cut his finger.
“here. This’ll fix it.”
She took his blood and glowed. Sure enough, she was back to normal. Tyler smiled.
“Well, that was a weird one. Neat trick though. Hey, can I copy that arsenal?”
She smiled and nodded.
“Sure, what you need?”
“Just go slime ball.”
She then transformed into her slime form and Tyler’s eyes glowed.
“Nice. I also got a copy of everything you had inside your predator ability. Nifty.”
She looked at him.
“Even Tempesta?”
“Oddly, no. I think he’s a strictly you thing. I got a copy of every crafting material though. That’ll be fun. As for your role? Hmm, I’ll have you and your team come raiding with us. If that predator works on ME, it’ll work on everything else.”
She nodded.
“Okay. When’s the raid?”
“I need to check in at the Table. After that, we’ll have our launch window.”
A round of nodding. Tyler thought for a moment.
“Okay, Death, Yamamoto, and Rimuru will join us for our meeting. Everyone else scatter and relax till the next crisis.”
That got a few snorts as Tyler led the group to the command hangar. Mina, Mavis, Satuski and Byakua were looking at imagery of the temple and hive. Tyler walked right in.
“Ladies, we got Death, Yamamoto, and Rimuru. These are Mina, my base commander and air circus commander, Mavis, our Fairy tactician, Satuski Kiryuin our ground leader and that’s Byakua. Whatever he does.”
Tyler walked in as the newcomers took spots and started looking at shots. Tyler took a new image and looked at it.
“So. Charybdis is in play at the hive. Saw that one coming.”
Rimuru took the photo.
“Mya can kill it in one shot.”
“Yup. As can I. The main issue we’re facing is prioritizing a target. That hive spits out enemies on the regular. If we leave it, the surrounding area is in danger. Yet at the same time.”
He placed a photo of the temple in plain view.
“We have a fix on two enemy leaders. That is just too tempting……seriously?”
He sighed.
“I see it now.”
Mina and the others were confused.
“See what?”
“The fuckers are baiting us. That temple is rigged to blow.”
The shock was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Then Mina and Satuski looked at each other.
“I see it now too.”
“This is exactly the same thing that happened last time.”
Mavis sighed as well.
“It is indeed.”
Yamamoto asked the question.
“What happened last time?”
Tyler explained.
“We had a fix on a set of hives. Enemies we can’t ignore. We were planning a raid as we are now, when we got a fix on an enemy leader as well. My plan then was a two prong overlap assault. Have the force kill the leader then spilt to attack the hives. It was a trap though. Our army was nearly raped and killed. This is the exact same set up. They got me once with this trick. They won’t get me twice. Okay, this is still a one target op. All we really need to do is cover the base while we’re gone. To that end. Byakua, and Kenpachi will stay here on defense with Death, Stein and Spirit. Yamamoto as well. Ichigo, Rukia, Renji will join the raid. Our roster is the same as before with Rimuru’s joining our party. I’ll have Ainz rig a surprise for visitors.”
“Ainz?”
Rimuru was the one who asked.
“Our resident Lichking. Guy can raise an army of thousands with a single wave of his arm.”
That one raised an eyebrow.
“You have a Lichking under your command?”
“And a few gods and goddesses. Hey, there’s Hestia. Hi!”
He waved as the goddess of hearth and home was walking by with Terrastia, Great Suzi and Accelerator. The forest dragon squealed and darted to sit on her father’s wingtip.
“Morning daddy!”
He swung his wing around to hug the girl as she giggled.
“Morning Greenbean. Having fun?”
“Uh-huh! We’re going to play with Miho!”
He smiled at that.
“Be careful not to get hurt. Tanks can be mean.”
She hugged him.
“We got Accy to watch us!”
Tyler waved at the white haired boy. He just got flipped off.
“Jackass.”
Terrastia looked at the photo’s on the Table.
“Whatcya workin on Daddy?”
Tyler set her on his wing.
“Planning the next asskickin.”
She crossed her arms and went into deep thought.
“Have Kiria hug them to death. That’ll teach em!”
Tyler and the ones who knew all laughed.
“I wish I could sic Kiria on em, Greenbean, but then I’d be outta a job!”
She thought that one over.
“That’s fair. Hestia knows you’re useless at anything useful.”
“Ouch, okay that hurt.”
Tyler patted her on the head as she smiled.
“Well, at least we got you, Terrastia!”
She bawled.
“Aren’t I awesome?”
He hugged her gain.
“Yup! Now if only we were as great as The Great Suzi!”
That made the small blonde squeal as she fluttered in on her golden wings to take a seat on his other shoulder.
“Like a mere mortal could compare to the Great Suzi!”
Tyler set Terrastia on his other shoulder as he replied.
“We all need something to strive to be. Too bad Great Suzi’s bar is so high.”
The pretty blonde nodded sagely.
“It is good you know your place.”
The sight of Tyler getting made fun of and pushed around by the small girls now sitting on his shoulders like birds made even Yamamoto and Byakua laugh. Death was also chuckling.
“It would seem these girls have a wonderful father in you.”
Mina informed him.
“Best part is Terrastia actually is his daughter. Her, Sakura and Unicorn are his daughters. And their all surrogates. He has a small following of girls their size that he fathers better than their real fathers. Poor Terrastia is an orphan though. Her parents were killed during the war, so he’s raising her himself with Melody.”
Tyler smirked.
“Kicker is she’s a forest dragon.”
Rimuru looked at the green haired girl.
“Wow, she is. I can feel her dragon power.”
Terrastia looked at her.
“You have the same scent as Suu, yet I can smell another dragon as well. Daddy?”
Tyler smiled.
“Rimuru here is indeed a slime like Suu. Only a far more powerful one. She merged with a dragonking so she smells more like a dragon.”
“Ooohhh, I see.”
Her easy acceptance put a smile on their faces. She then started happily humming as Suzi settled on a wing. The girls now comfy Tyler returned to planning.
“Mina, I assume our launch day got pushed back a day?”
“It did. But at least we can focus better now we have a set plan.”
Mavis was in agreement.
“It is easier to have one target to plan for then two.”
“Plus the base will be secure as well. Even if the Quincey king and Aizen attack it head on, oro, Death, Spirit, Yamamoto, and the other reapers are MORE than enough to roast them.”
Satuski nodded.
“Indeed. The base will be well protected.”
“Course it is! I’m here!”
Terrastia’s squeal put another round of smiles on their faces. Then Tyler looked at Mina.
“I think we’re set.”
Mina smiled.
“Sonya’s in our hangar.”
“Nice to see Mina’s on top of her girls. Later.”
He flew off then, leaving Mina red-faced, Terrastia laughing hard, Satuski just laughing and Mavis shaking her head.
“I love that jackass.”
Tyler laughed as he flew off to kidnap Sonya, picturing the nuclear explosion that had just went off behind Mina’s eyes as he went.
“Hey, Tyler.”
“How bad is it Satuski?”
“She hasn’t moved or blinked!”
“Poke her nose.”
He waited and Mina’s voice was heard.
“I will shoot you the next time I see you.”
“Love you too, Mina.”
He was smiling as he landed outside the witch hangar. He walked in to see Sonya with her fluegarhammer sitting by her striker. Tyler walked over and hugged her.
“Hey, Sonya. Ready to get blasted?”
She smiled as she hugged him.
“Uh-huh! I’m fully loaded and ready to blow!”
Tyler laughed.
“Nice one. I’ll wait for you to put your pants on.”
She smiled as she jumped into her striker.
“But no pants is more fun!”
He smiled as she taxied for takeoff. Tyler gliding beside her. She launched and they flew off together hand in hand. Yamamoto was curious as he watched them go.
“He on patrol?”
Mina smiled.
“No. a date.”
The old man looked at her.
“He’s going on a date in a time of war?”
She laughed.
“He doesn’t care. Friends before battle. Love before blood. He works the hardest of us all. And in return plays the most. Yet, if I hit that alarm while he’s out on a date, listen. All you’ll hear is a single thunderclap before he unleashes hell itself.”
“it’s true sir.”
Byakua came to join them.
“The base was attacked yesterday. He was the first one in the air charging the attackers. He was up before we even understood what that alarm even was. It was nearly instantaneous. As if he-“
“Was waiting for it?”
Mina finished his thought for him. She smirked with pride for her friend.
“He was listening for it. No matter what he is doing, out on a date or making love to Melody, he is always on watch. No matter how it appears to you, he is always on alert. Always ready to lay his life on the line for us.”
“His favorite saying? I’d die for my friends at the drop of a hat with a smile on my face. I wouldn’t even stop to consider it, I’d just do it.”
Satuski was also smiling. Byakua looked at her.
“And here I thought him a ruthless Tyrant.”
“He is. His rules are absolute. And he does enforce them. You either follow the rules and hie orders in his army or he’ll send you to hell and find some better who will.”


Tyler and Sonya were twirling around each other as they flew above the cloud cover. Hand in hand they went, tumbling and rolling like wrestling kittens. Sonya was smiling widely as Tyler danced with her. Then she came in for a hug.
“Thanks for the second date! I was missing you!”
Tyler loved the feel of her in his arms.
“I was missing you as well Sonya. How’ve you been?”
She took his hand and they just cruised now.
“Mostly bored. I don’t really have many hobbies.”
He squeezed her soft hand.
“I’m sorry. What have you been doing to keep entertained?”
She rolled onto her back as they skated on the top of a cloud.
“Well, I’ve been watching videos on you. Like your rampages and backstory. I’ve been practicing my rocket-fu, looking at a picture of you, and just laying on the beach.”
He smiled.
“Am I that amusing to you?”
She looked at him.
“I love you. Just looking at a picture of you makes my heart sing. I love that feeling.”
He pulled her in and pressed a hand of shadow into her jacket. The shadow liquid soaked her to her underwear and then she blushed as it felt like she was enveloped in his arms.
“Put that set in the wash with your other clothes and it’ll add the same effect. Now, even if I’m not holding you myself, it’ll feel like I am.”
She smiled.
“Thank you. We on the raid too right?”
“I got a seat in my bus for you Sonya.”
She squealed with happiness as she spun a small roll. Then she drifted closer to him.
“Hey, can you carry me like you did Rias?”
“Open your mouth.”
Confused, Sonya did, and he placed a drop of blood in her mouth. Out of her back grew a pair of light grey bird wings. Her eyes lit up at the sight of her new body parts. Tyler smiled as he used his shadow to store her striker. Tyler held her up as she got the feel of her wings.
“I made them even easier use then your striker.”
She hugged him so tight she nearly throttled him.
“Thank you! I love them! I love you!”
He held her tightly as well.
“I love you too Sonya.”
She pulled back and looked into his eyes, before leaning in and closing her eyes. She pressed her soft lips against his own, and he kissed her back as well, as he kept them aloft with his wings. Her mouth tasted or wistful berries and her lips were very soft. After she pulled back and became very nervous.
“Well? Did you like it?”
He lifted her chin to get another kiss. He then smiled at her.
“I loved it. I loved your kiss Sonya.”
She hugged him again.
“As good as Yoshkia?”
“Sorry, she’s still got best kiss by a hair. Very close second though.”
She sighed.
“Oooookay, I’ll just settle with best legs and most relaxing.”
She flapped her wings to make her point. Then she had a thought.
“I got one.”
“Oh?”
“Best to fly with?”
“You are Sonya.”
She glowed at that. Happy to be the best at something in his heart. She then flapped back and they flew together with their own wings. Sonya loving how the wind felt on her new appendages. Tyler right beside her. Then he flew above her and wrapped his arms around her waist. She understood and pulled her wings in. Tyler pulled her close against his chest as they flew above the clouds. Her happily humming as they went. She at one point reached out and let her hand drag inside a cloud just below her. The result was a line getting craved in the fluffy whiteness. He loved holding her in his arms as he flew, he’d sometimes turn a roll or a flip and she’d giggle. Or he’d dive and she squeal with the rush. She smiled as he rolled onto his back she rested on his chest inn the sky.
“This is fun.”
“Thanks.”
She rested her head on his chest and listened to his heart beating.
“I see you and Perrine got closer.”
He stroked her white hair.
“We’re good friends now. I’m glad I listened to you. Me and her may be opposite sides of the same coin, but she’s still a very kind girl.”
Sonya smiled.
“She is a little much at times, but we all love her dearly.”
Tyler rubbed her back and she sighed contentedly.
“She’s a good person. I still feel bad for being a dick to her, but at least we’re friends now.”
Sonya smiled before she lifted up to kiss him again.
“Hey, can you try to be better friends with Lylia?”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Lylia? She’s the one that was really jealous of our bond right?”
Sonya looked at him.
“Have you forgotten her?”
He patted her reassuringly.
“More I haven’t hung around her a lot. I’ve spent more time with Shirley then her, so just needed a small reminder.”
Sonya smiled with relief.
“She’s been like a sister me for so long now. She’s from an Orussia province as well. I’d like it if you’d try.”
“Then I will. Not sure how, but I will.”
Sonya smiled as she laid her head back down. Knowing he would do just that. She closed her eyes, and Tyler smiled at her.
“If you fall asleep, I won’t let you fall.”
“I love you, Tyler.”
“I love you Sonya.”
She shivered before indeed falling asleep on his chest as he flew through the sky. He used his shadow to both tie her to his chest and wrap her in a warm blanket as he turned gently to glide in the opposite direction to return to base. Tyler was just loving the feeling of her sleeping on his chest as he flew when he got paged.
“Hey, Tyler.”
Tyler used his power to not wake up Sonya.
“Sonya’s asleep on my chest Mina, what’s up?”
That made her chuckle.
“She must really trust you, to sleep on your chest at thirty thousand feet.”
“Eh, try fifty. But I love her.”
“She’s safely tied right?”
“More tucked in by shadow. But yes.”
“Just needed to hear you say it. The ninjas are talking to Index. She’d like your help with it.”
“Sure. Tell her I’m on my way.”
“Will do. I’m sorry to cut into Sonya’s nap.”
Tyler smiled at the kindly witch.
“We’ll have other chances.”
Mina was heard laughing as the line went dead. He looked to see her smiling at him.
“Sorry we woke you.”
She rubbed her head in his chest.
“It’s fine. Like you said. We’ll have other chances for me to sleep on you.”
“On me and with me.”
She hugged him, and shivered a little as the shadow blanket lifted.
“Damn that thing is comfy. Warm too.”
He smiled as she spread her wings. He tossed her up and she gracefully flew to his side. They dove beneath the clouds hand in hand to the base.
“I’m sad we didn’t get to shoot the rocket launcher.”
Tyler used his eye power to see that Ash and Aki were inside the hangout hangar.
“Not necessarily. Ash and Aki are inside the hangout hangar.”
She laughed as she passed her launcher him. He took aim and fired all nine rockets into the roof of the hangar. There was a loud explosion and then a rant.
“YOU ARE A DEAD MAN!”
“Love you too Ash!”
“YOU RUINED MY ORGASM!”
“Get another one Aki! Hestia knows Ash’ll love to give it to you.”
“WE WILL KILL YOU!”
Tyler was laughing as he reloaded the launcher before handing it back to a laughing Sonya.
“Nice knowing you Tyler.”
“Love you too Sonya. Also? WORTH IT.”
He laughed as the two frustrated girls ranted. Tyler and Sonya landed back at the witch hangar where Lylia was talking with Sakamoto. Tyler used his shadow to put Sonya’s striker back on the launcher and her fluegarhammer on it’s rod. Both ladies were amazed by Sonya’s new wings. Lylia walking over to both hug her and feel the feathers. That last one tickling poor Sonya. Tyler smiled as he walked over.
“Whaddya think?”
Lylia looked at him,
“They’re beautiful, and they suit her well.”
“I can give you a pair as well.”
Lylia smiled.
“I’d like that. Please.”
He flicked, and she got a pair od white swan wings that made her look like an elegant angel. She smiled widely.
“Thank you. I was worried you didn’t like me.”
Tyler smiled.
“It’s not that I don’t like you, Lylia. We just haven’t spent a lot of time together.”
She was relieved.
“That’s fair. I’m sorry I was so bitchy to you when we met.”
“You were looking out for Sonya in the face of the boy that suddenly took an interest in you friend. I get it. I’m sorry I was an ass.”
She held out her hand.
“I don’t want to join your count, but I’d like to be your friend.”
He clasped her hand.
“Sure, Lylia. Friends is just fine.”
She smiled happily as Sakamoto chuckled.
“Nice to see you know a good friend was well, Tyler.”
“Well, I’m friends with you, right?”
She smiled.
“We are indeed friends.”
“Nice to know we both have good taste. Mine being better, since I’m friends with the strike witches. But you get it.”
That made the witches glow with pride. Sonya then kissed him.
“Thanks for the fly date.
He kissed her back.
“We’ll do it again soon. I gotta go do another interview. YOU have an interrogation to deal with.”
The pretty Orussian looked to see Lylia and Sakamoto eagle-eying her. Poor Sonya gulped. Tyler flapped off. Leaving Sonya to her girls talk. As he flew he got nailed by a shadow ball. As the liquid splashed over his face and he felt the warmth of Aki’s hug. He looked to see her getting a high five from Ash for a well-placed shot. He made his own ball and sent it into her face.
“I love you too, Aki. We really need to kick it old school sometime. Fuck it. You mine tomorrow. We’ll hit the town.”
She squealed as his recorded message ended. Ash sighed.
“He loves you a lot, Aki. As much as he loves me if I had to guess.”
Aki was smiling.
“I love him too Ash. I’m HIS Aki.”

Tyler was smiling as he spotted Index with her clipboard with a man with white hair wearing a green vest and pants with a boy in a orange jumpsuit thing and yellow hair, a girl with long pink hair in a red outfit, and a boy with black hair in a blue shirt and black shorts.
“This is either going to suck, or be hilarious.”
He heard the boy in the blue shirt giving Index a hard time.
“Look kid, I don’t have time to waste on you. Who’s in charge here?”
Index was clearly getting frustrated.
“Sasuke if you’d wait all of five minutes TOPs, Tyler will land here and scare the hell out you.”
“Ha. Like your boyfriend is that scary.”
“Wow, Index. Twice in two days.”
Tyler landed behind her nad spread his wings wide, as Index got VERY smug.
“See? Told you.”
Tyler snorted as the small girl threw her rightness in the boy’s face. Tyler patted her small shoulder.
“A smug nun. I’ve seen that one before.”
She wacked him with her clipboard.
“Jackass. Can you please handle that idiot?”
“Sure.”
Tyler then looked at the surly boy.
“Sasuke Uchiha. Last survivor of his clan. Claims to be an avenger, but is merely a pissant incapable of seeing the truth or letting go of the past for a better future.”
That pissed him off.
“And just the hell would YOU know about my pain?”
“My pain is worse you miserable little fuck. HAVE A LOOK.”
Tyler took a step into a beam of sunlight, and his scars were highlighted. Sasuke’s eyes went wide, with his three friends.
“Not ONE of you knows what TRUE pain is. You. You had ONE bad day. Yet only got stabbed twice. I got stabbed dozens of times daily. You think you know suffering? Fuck you.”
His distain and his scars intimidated Sasuke, and it showed. Index was staring at Sasuke with a very smug look.
“I can feel you doing that Index.”
“Eep!”
“First of, cute. Second. Not cool.”
She grumbled as she sat against a hangar wall. Then Tyler refocused on Sasuke.
“Get off your high horse. Either you do it willingly, or I drag you off. Clear?”
Sasuke just looked away and didn’t answer. Next thing he knew was he was hanging by his throat thirty feet in the air gazing directly into the eyes of the Demon.
“Are. We. Clear?”
Tyler was now using his Demon gaze and voice. Sasuke pulled a Kuni knife and stabbed him in the eye. Tyler didn’t even blink with the tip of the knife pressed against his eyeball. Tyler then set him on fire. Then dropped him to the ground. He bounced off the pavement as he screamed in agony.
“You’ll burn for a while. It won’t kill you, but it is going to hurt A LOT. We’ll see if you’ve changed your tune after.”
He dropped between him and the other three. The girl tried to rush to his aid, only to get strung up in shadows. The boy in orange made a hand sign.
“MULTI SHADOW CLONE JUTSU.”
Tyler copied the power and smiled at the ideas. Tyler was now surrounded by several thousand orange boys.
“Weak.”
He sighed as he merely summoned Gliepnir. The roiling evil emanating from the scythe stopping the mass attack in it’s tracks. He raised the weapon up and banged it into the dirt.
“DEMON DRAGON KING FLAMING BLAST.”
A mini surge rushed out and destroyed every single shadow clone, and left the original alone behind Tyler. He set him on fire as well, and they writhed in agony. He slung the scythe on his shoulder and looked to the last one standing. The man with the white hair had not moved at all.
“I see you get it.”
He sighed.
“I do indeed get it. I can’t even scratch your powers. If you truly wanted it,”
“All three would be dead right now. Yeah, that’s the size of it. Kakashi, right?”
He nodded.
“I see you know us. Can I ask the meaning of this lesson?”
“Sure, since Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura are too stupid to figure it out on their own. We’re at war, and I WILL NOT have a loose cannon like Sasuke running wild. He WILL fall in line or die screaming. The other two were more to make a damned point.”
Kakashi sighed again.
“I figured as much. War huh?”
“Yup. Of a kind that makes every ninja war combined look like a damned joke. How much were you told?”
He scratched his hair.
“We’re anime characters in a new world, we’re fighting monsters that want to rape the women and kill us all, you’re in command of our army, and you’re an over bearing tyrannical jackass with a harem.”
“Wow. Someone actually listened for once. That’s kinda refreshing. Yeah. That’s the size of it.”
He dropped the girl out of her Shadow jail and she was shaking as Naruto and Sasuke writhed. She looked to Tyler with tears in her green eyes.
“Stop hurting them, please!”
“I’ll see if Sasuke learned his lesson.”
he walked over and flipped the boy on his back.
“You gonna give me any more shit?”
Sasuke spit at him.
“I’ll die before I serve you!”
Index snorted.
“Very poor choice of words.”
Tyler stabbed Sasuke in the heart with his scythe. The looks of shock on Kakashi, Sakura and Naruto’s faces were extreme, as Sasuke’s blood poured onto the ground. The boy spat out blood as his eyes went dim and lifeless. The flames went out and he kicked the corpse to the side. Index sighed.
“Damned show off.”
Tyler smirked.
“A 1…A…2….A….3 A…1…2….3….4!”
A blue circle appeared and out of it rose another Sasuke. He was even clothed in his outfit. He was dropped to the ground.
“How bout now?”
Sasuke was very confused, then he looked over to see his own corpse. He understood what had happened then. He looked at Tyler.
“You gonna give me anymore shit? I have a date to get to, piss me off again, and I’ll send you to the Tomb to be broken.”
Sasuke knew he was beaten, and Kakashi sighed as he now knew the true reality of the situation.
“Sasuke, cut the crap. If you don’t you’ll only scream longer.”
“What he said.”
Sasuke sighed.
“Alright. You win. I’ll work for you.”
“Coolzies.”
Tyler put out the flames engulfing Naruto and insta healed him.
“Oh, and Kurama? Yeah, I know you can hear me and your name. YOU give me any shit same thing. And yes, I can reach you. Hell, I can rip you out of Naruto as well. Sooo, don’t piss me off.”
Kakashi confronted him.
“You can unleash the nine-tailed fox?”
“Not that hard really. Dude’s a pissant compared to the things I fight daily.”
A shadow then passed overhead.
“Speaking of. I’ll be right back.”
Tyler flew off with his scythe was Index just groaned.
“That damned show-off!”
Tyler smashed into the dragon and knocked it to the ground. Tyler was smiling as he got an idea.
“DEMON DRAGONIFICATION!”
He was then engulfed in a roiling black flame, and when it vanished, he’d been transformed into a massive black dragon with red tiger stripes on his body. Poor Index dropped her clipboard. Tyler’s dragon form was the size of four aircraft carriers and was as tall as two. His wings stretched the width of four basketball courts each and his head the size of a school bus. He drew in a large breath that was akin to a wind gust and roared his challenge to the sky. The sound like a T-rex roar magnified by serval thousand. He spread his wings and flapped as he lifted his new bulk off the ground. Every wing beat sending a dull thud throughout the base. The enemy dragon rose as well, accepting the dragon on dragon duel. On the ground Index had sank to the ground as Oro came floating over. The infinity dragon patted the shocked girl’s back.
“It’s okay, index. He just has a new toy to play with. Let’s see what kind of dragon he makes.”
Tyler surged forward to collide with the smaller dragon, slamming his body into the things chest and tearing at the beast’s flesh with his fangs. He reached out with his long, train length arms to slash with claws like swords at the wings of the silver dragon. Tyler tore the wing off and drove the creature to the ground again with an impact the shook the entire base. Tyler then sank his teeth into the back of the dragon’s head and there was a loud snap as it’s neck was broken. Tyler tore his mouth off the thing and bellowed his victory to the heavens. Oro smiled.
“Oh, he’s a magnificent dragon.”
Tyler then sank his teeth into the dead dragon’s flesh and began eating the thing. Oro just laughed.
“Yup. He’s gone full dragon on us.”
The newcomers watched and listened to Tyler feast on the flesh of his kill. Then smaller dragon vanished and Tyler licked his jaws clean, before fixing Oro with his gaze. She smiled widely. Tyler lowered his head to look at the infinity dragon.
“Hey, oro.”
His voice as like an avalanche and his breath smelled of blood and death.
“I’m keeping this one.”
She smirked.
“We can go at it dragon style now.”
He chuckled, and it sounded like smashing boulders.
“I can’t wait. I’d take you now, but I already promised Yoshkia.”
He then swung his large head to glare at the now white faced ninja.
“Piss me off and you’ll be eaten alive by an angry dragon. Kakashi will join the Table. Sakura the medics. I’ll copy the Saringan, and I already have the shadow clone. Kakashi, lift that headband.”
He did, and Tyler’s three foot across eye’s glowed as he gained a new power. After he swung around to look at Oro.
“I’ll go play a little with my new dragonform. Care to join me?”
She smiled widely.
“Absolutely.”
Tyler spread his massive wings and lifted off the ground.
“You know your place now.”
Tyler glided along the base to the command hangar as Oro readied her own form. He landed outside and peered inside to fix a stunned Mina with his gaze.
“Hiya Mina. I got a new toy!”
The witch went white as she saw it was Tyler as a dragon that was bigger then the damned hangar she stood in. Then she recovered.
“Of course you’d get a dragon form. Why am I surprised?”
Tyler snorted and it was like a clap of thunder. Mina walked over and touched a black scale. She recoiled as she touched it though.
“Jesus, that was like I touched a damned stovetop.”
She then looked up at him as Oro’s larger dragon form flew overhead.
“I’ll tell Yoshkia to look up.”
Tyler reached towards her with a six foot long claw and tapped her gently on her shoulder.
“Thanks Mina.”
She was amazed at his show of gentleness at that size as he flew off to join Oro in the sky. Dragons together. She smiled.
“Why does that fit him more then it has any-Hestia-given-right to?”
Tyler followed Oro in her dragon form out to sea to play dragon. He easily keeping pace with her larger frame. Her dragonform was the size of seven aircraft carriers, was as tall as four, and her chest was as deep has a two story apartment building. Her color was a deep purple and she had a pair of slender horns on the back of her head. Tyler was loving the rush of being a dragon.
“This fuckin rocks! Best creation yet! After Terrastia.”
Oro rolled to look at him.
“try a breath attack.”
Tyler drew in his breath and lifted his head before throwing it forward and unleashing the flames of his power at the ocean. The flames were as wide as five basketball courts and was as black as black can get. Oro was impressed by the heat.
“Damn. That’s intense! You could’ve roasted that dragon like a flying hotdog.”
He hovered across from her and snorted.
“There may be no flame like dragon flame, but it’s more fun to sink your fangs in a target. Speaking of fangs, I owe Shalltear a staydate.”
Oro laughed, and it sounded like cracking glaciers. She then looked down to between his hind legs. Tyler followed her gaze and smiled as he saw she was staring at his erect dragon spear. He looked at her.
“I got the time.”
She led him to the ocean surface and lifted her tail.
“Think you can handle it dragon style?”
He dropped onto her back and slammed inside her dragons’ slit. She roared with pleasure as the slammed into each other with the force of colliding mountains. Him filling her deep canyon and creaming her heard as they loosed fire as they blew. Then Tyler rearmed and sank his own fangs into the back of her neck as leverage as he drove his spear deeper into Oro. She was clawing his limbs and biting him as well, as they made love with the ferocity only dragons possessed. Oro collapsed first, her head slamming into the water with a resounding splash. Tyler laid on her back, still deep inside her, and they floated together for a little bit as they regain their strength. Oro had numerous bites and claw marks across her frame, while Tyler’s form was bitten to high hell and his limbs bleeding. Tyler lifted his head as Oro swung around to look at him.
“If I had never seen your human form with my own eyes, I’d say you were a pure-bred dragon. That was the best dragon sex I’ve ever had!”
Tyler nudged her head affectionately.
“Not bad for my first dragon style. I love you Oro.”
She pressed her head into his.
“I love you too, Tyler. Dragonification suits you way too well.”
He bared his teeth in a dragon smile.
“I’m keeping this one. And we’re doing this again. Both ways.”
Oro blew smoke from her nostrils.
“I’ll need to recover for a bit. You’re freakin WILD!”
He withdrew from her batter trench and they lifted out of the ocean.
“Wanna bet we made waves?”
She laughed hard.
“Wanna bet they saw the flames and heard our roars?”
Tyler looked at his bitten and clawed up form.
“This is gonna be a fun one. At least I can call myself Terrastia’s true father now.”
Oro nudged him.
“Now just make a ring for Melody.”
“Oh my Hestia that’s a great idea!”
The two dragons flew back to base where Igneel, Grandiana, and Metalicana were waiting on the beach. The three dragons all took to the sky soon as they sighted Tyler and Oro returning. Tyler looked at Oro.
“Oh shit here we go.”
“Daddy!”
Tyler swung around to see Terrastia in her dragon form flying up to land on his head.
“You’re a dragon now too?”
He waited for her to settle in a small pocket of scales on the top of his snout as the other dragons surrounded him.
“I have a transform ring, Greenbean. Now we can be dragons together. Well, I need to give Melody a ring as well, then we’re a dragon family.”
The tiny dragon girl roared her tiny roar of joy, as Igneel drifted closer.
“M’boy, you make a fine dragon. Now. I think we make it offical.”
“Oh shit.”
That got them chuckling as Oro took her spot around him. Igneel spoke again.
“I Igneel. King of the element of Fire, do bestow the title of Dragon King upon the horns Of Tyler the Demon Dragon. Henceforth, Tyler is crowned the Demon Dragon King. All dragonkin will here this title and dip their heads out respect. Do my brethren find this ascension acceptable?”
Grandiana spoke first.
“I endorse this Ascension with my title of Sky dragon Queen.”
Metalicana.
“I endorse this Ascension with my title of Iron dragon king.”
Oro.
“I endorse this Ascension with my title of Infinity dragon.”
Then little Terrastia spoke up.
“I endorse this ascension with my title of Forest Dragon Queen.”
That made the others all laugh affectionately. Then Igneel spoke again.
“By my power as a dragon king. And with the approval of my brethren, we welcome Tyler the Demon Dragon King. Welcome brother!”
All six dragons drew in a breath and roared the rise of a new king to the skies, and the noise was heard all the way in Yuusha’s home town and beyond as a loud rumble. Then it was over. Tyler looked to Igneel.
“Sooo, I’m a dragon king now. What does that mean?”
The fire dragon king chuckled.
“It means you’re a badass. And you can have you pick of any female dragons out there, regardless of element.”
He looked right at Oro, who snorted.
“Nice. Real, nice.”
The other dragons all chuckled, as Grandiana spoke up.
“Bout time we got some hot young fire in our ranks.”
Tyler saw the look in her blue eyes.
“Oh, shiiiiiiiit.”
That sent the other dragons into a mad fit of laughter at his reaction. Then Wendy’s voice was heard, as the comms were still active even in dragonform.
“Hey! Grandiana! No hitting on our leader! Tyler? No plowing my dragon mother!”
Tyler looked at Grandiana.
“It weird I feel both relieved and disappointed?”
The white sky dragon snorted.
“I’ll talk to her. I should get to play too dammit! Oh, and yes I do have a human form.”
“Oh thank Hestia. Dragon style is fun and all, but I still prefer humanish forms.”
His relieved tone and evident release of muscle tension made the other dragons lose it. Tyler then started feeling…odd.
“Hey, I’m gonna revert to human form. I feel weird.”
Oro was beside him as he released his dragonform. He was engulfed in flames, and then was back in his human form as Terrastia nestled herself on Igneel’s snout. Tyler flapped his demon wings as he looked at oro. She had a look of concern.
“How do you feel?”
“I feel-“
Tyler fell into a deep blackness, and he knew no more.


MONDAY. THE 50TH DAY


The next thing he was aware of, he was in a bed, covered in warm skin. He opened his eyes to see the roof that was above his bed in his bunker. He looked beside him to see Melody, with Oro on her other side, on his other side, was Ash, Aki, and on his chest was Terrastia, Unicorn, Silver Sakura, Great Suzi and Kiria.
“What the hell just happened?”
He felt normal, all his strength was present, and his mind was clear. He looked to look at Melody, and saw large tear stains on her face. That was all he needed to see.
“Hey, Melody, wake up.”
He leaned over and kissed her. She snapped awake like a thunderbolt.
“Tyler! Thank Hestia, your awake!”
Her cry woke the bed, and he was showered in their relieved cries as they all latched onto him in a group hug that nearly killed him. Tyler was confused as hell.
“Um, waiter? Can I get one explanation please?”
Melody was holding him as she held her, while Oro explained what happened.
“You blacked out. Like fell from the sky blacked out.”
Tyler looked at her.
“How long was I out?”
“Two full weeks.”
“TWO WEEKS?”
He was shocked he’d been down that long.
“The raid? Is everyone okay?”
Ash and Aki hugged him tightly.
“It was postponed until you woke up. Everyone’s safe and worried sick.”
Tyler sighed with relief.
“Thank Hestia. So, why’s I crash?”
Oro held the dragonification ring up.
“The sheer strain was too much for your body. You went too hard too quickly. Both ways. We’ve examined this, and it can only be used for twenty minutes to start. Until you get used to the strain of a dragonform, twenty minutes is the absolute limit. If you overdo it again in that form, the strain will kill you. You’d be revived, but not the point.”
Tyler sighed.
“I should have known that. I’m sorry for scaring you. It won’t happen again.”
He clenched and unclenched his fist. Oro watched him do it.
“How do you feel?”
“Fine. Like I did when I woke up that morning. Just with more energy. I feel like I only slept eight hours, instead of two full weeks.”
Oro gave him the ring and he rebranded it into his skin. He then hugged Melody.
“Are you okay, love?”
She kissed him, and he could tell she was. After she smiled.
“I was relieved when she told me it was just exhaustion from your powers. So, I waited, knowing you’d come back to me.”
He took her hand in his, and his engagement ring was visible.
“No matter how many are around me.”
“No matter how many share your bed.”
“No matter how many stand between us.”
“No matter how far you go.”
“I will always come back to you, Melody.”
“I will always wait for you Tyler.”
“I love you.”
“I love you.”
They kissed and then embraced, as Aki nudged Ash.
“I feel like they just had a wedding vow renewal here.”
Ash smiled.
“They did. They’ve been married ever since he gave her that ring. They don’t need a fancy ass ceremony, they’re already husband and wife.”
They pulled back.
“Okay. Three things. A shower. Food. And to get an update.”
The girls all laughed as the demon was back in action. Tyler showered hard as Melody made food. He came out, got fed, kissed the cook, and smiled.
“Now, how to make it obvious.
“Enemy dragon in the sky! Whos’ free?”
“That works!”


“Relax Mina, that idiot will be driving us nuts soon enough.”
Sakamoto was comforting her friend as the group at the Table argued and bickered.
“WE need to kill the hive! If we keep waiting it’ll be that much harder!”
“Mavis, you saw the photo. We need to kill the ship at sea.”
“Whatever, what we need is a new leader.”
Mina looked at Sakamoto.
“In two weeks, our base has ground to a halt, Milo.”
She sighed hard. It had been next to impossible to even receive a supply shipment once the Demon went down. Without the looming shadow of the demon over the base, the world was now clamoring for a piece of the characters. In all the worse ways. Trips off base were now forbidden due to repeated kidnapping attempts, food and other supplies was running scarce as shipments had all but ceased. And they now had to fight off marauding bands of humans looking for hot anime girls to fuck. The barrier was weakening without the Demon’s near constant power resupply. And Nazerick was under full lockdown, since it housed dangerous items. Mina sighed.
“I now see just how fully we were dependent on Tyler’s protection. Without him, we’re helpless.”
Sakamoto was in full agreement.
“He made us feel so safe, just from being in the vicinity. And the world knew it. I understand what he was saying. This world is indeed a dark place. We can’t set foot outside the barrier now.”
They were on the verge of despair, for the army was at it’s own throat. Infighting, power plays and bad tempers. Mina was about to say something, when a shadow passed overhead. A massive enemy dragon had descended on the base.
“Enemy dragon in the sky! Who’s free?”
Not a single soul lifted a finger. The dragon roared as a single duo were seen. Mina was horrified.
“Yoshkia! Sonya! Get back Here! That’s an order!”
“Mina, Tyler protected us since he met us. Now it’s our turn to protect him!”
“What she said!”
The two girls were taxing, when the sky exploded into flames, and a familiar thunderclap was heard. Every single head on base turned to look at the sky.
“Hey, everyone! Miss me?”
Tyler slammed Gliepnir into the dragon’s neck.
“SOUL RESONACE SEEPING EVIL!”
The base was flooded with the feelings of dread and power, and the barrier flared to it’s full strength. Mina just collapsed under the sheer relief.
“He’s back. Thank Hestia. The Demon is back in action.”
Tyler severed the dragons’ head and drew in a breath.
“DEMON DRAGON KING CHALLENGE!”
The sky for a hundred miles was lit up with the flames of the Demon, signifying that he was indeed back in action, and still as powerful as ever. Then he dove to hug Yoshkia and Sonya.
“Sorry for the nap. Kinda over did the whole dragon thing.”
They were crying with relief, for their hero had returned. Tyler patted their backs.
“I got work to do ladies.”
They nodded as he flew to the command hangar. He landed insider and hugged Satuski and Mina.
“Sorry about that. Dragon style is very draining.”
They just laughed.
“We need your help.”
“Lemme guess. Bandits, no supplies, annnnnd idiots?”
Mina smiled.
“We’ve done all we could.”
“I got this.”
He dove into shadow, and popped up in Ainz throne room in front of the big chair. The Lichking was shocked to see Tyler pop out of the shadow.
“You’re awake?”
“Yup. I trust you’ve been behaving?”
Ainz sighed.
“We sealed Nazerick soon as you went under.”
“Open the doors and lets make a fuckin point!”
Ainz laughed, as Shalltear was seen. Tyler smiled at her.
“Sorry for the stand up. We’ll hang after I rescare the world.”
She bobbed a small curtsy.
“I’ll be waiting.”
He redove and popped out in the hangar.
“Nazerick’s waking up. Get Yukio.”
Sonya called the lady. She was sighing as she answered.
“I’ve done all I can Mina.”
Tyler used his power to make it a screen time.
“Hiya Yukio. Need some house cleaning?”
“Oh, thank Hestia. Please, help me!”
Tyler dove through the screen. He hugged the lady.
“I’m sorry for scaring you. Be right back. Can you get the other world idiots on the line?”
“Of course sir, they’re holding a meeting as we speak,”
“So a rush job? I can do that too!”
He left the screen’s view whistling, and the screams began as the Demon reestablished his stranglehold on the top brass. Yukio was laughing hard at the sounds.
“We’ll have a fresh shipment by the end of the day, Mina.”
Mina was just crying with the relief that the Demon was once again back in her corner. Then Tyler was standing beside Yukino.
“I’ll handle the other idiots.”
He then dove into the shadow to appear before a familiar face.
“Heeey, Flaxom! Nice to see you again!”
He walked in the room and shut the doors.
“I guess you forgot the lesson. Here Lemme teach it again!”
The screaming resumed. Then it stopped. Tyler was back in the hangar as Yukio got a new memo.
“Well, we’re back where we were.”
Tyler smiled.
“I can’t freakin believe this crap. I can’t even take two weeks off without everything going to shit! The hell?”
He then looked to Mina.
“Any other headaches?”
“Sasuke, Byakua, Yamamoto, and Rock have formed an alliance against us.”
“Their base?”
“They stole our hangout hangar.”
“I’ll go get it back.”
Tyler dove into the hangout hangar.
“You idiots.”
There was a loud mass of screaming as the pain started. Mina just started laughing.
“To think I once found his rampages revoltingly terrifying. Now I find them a massive relief. We need him. More then I want to think of.”
Tyler was then seen carrying the four would-be traitors and dropped them on the dirt.
“Hanger’s open. And sparkling clean.”
The conspirators just laid on the ground. The Demon had returned.
“Yut, sooo, anything else, Mina?”
“Just go spread the flames. The girls need their hero back.”
He looked at the fallen idiots.
“This is your last chance. Piss me off again, and I’ll strip you of your power and give it to those that deserve it.”
He flew off to the sky. He flew up and channeled his power.
“DEMON DRAGON FLAMING HUG!”
The base was encased in his flames, and every member of his harem was encased in his flames. They new then, that the Demon, their love, hero, protector, and the source of their strength had returned in full. Tyler then hovered, as they all took to the skies with him. Melody, Asia, Akeno, Akio, Ash, Aki, Amaki, Koneko, Enterprise, Hornet, Yoshkia, Sonya, Kaguya, Hayasaka, Lucy, Mikasa, Satuski, Riuko, Barkhorn, Aoita, Zerotwo, Rachne, Rias, Shalltear, Miho, Misaka, Glacia, and Oro all started sky dancing with Tyler as they basked in the feelings of dread, love, safety, warmth, and strength he gave them. Mina watched as the massive air show was under way.
“It was a long two weeks for us. Now, I feel safe again.”
Sakamoto was in agreement.
“We can’t win this war without him. We can’t even LIVE in this world without him looming behind us. He may infuriate us, scare us to death sometimes, and make us cringe from time to time, but us long as he is in that sky with them, all of us are safe.”
Tyler was flying with those closest to his heart. Though,
“Hey, Rachne, when’d you get wings?”
The spidergirl had a large pair of moth wings growing out of her back.
“I got them from your kiss, honey.”
“Of course you did.”
He shrugged and just went with it. They danced some more when.
“Hey, playboy. We got work to do!”
“Yes Commander Buzzkill.”
The sky groaned.
“Sorry ladies. Eh, fuck it. Mass sleepover. My bunker’s got plenty of room if I use my shadows to make the floor a bed.”
That made them all feel better. They all landed and Tyler walked into the command hangar.
“So. Where are we raid wise?”
Mina slid the photo.
“Wow. They built lines of defense that are completely useless.”
The relieved commanders all laughed, then they found themselves surrounded by intense, roiling flames. They looked to see Tyler’s disappointedly glaring at them.
“I can’t freakin believe this. Are you all such helpless children that you can’t even keep the house clean without me holding your hands? Seriously? Mavis, you have the black wizard on a ring. Why didn’t you have him use his powers over the dead to reinforce the weakening barrier? Or kill the roaming humans? Satuski. Why did you not use Sonya’s power to trace the world leader’s meeting and use Jerbreal’s teleport to go there and kill them when they tried to play that crap? Mina. Why didn’t you use ash’s powers to control the base? You may be base commander, but she’s SECOND IN COMMAND. HER POWER IS EQUAL TO MY OWN.”
Mina spoke up then.
“She locked herself in you bunker.”
“Did you even ASK her for help?”
Mina looked down.
“Jesus fuckin christ on a stick. You call yourselves leaders, and yet, I get removed from the damned picture and you lose it all? The fuckin hell I have you here for then? You are some of the most respected leaders in anime, and you had some of the most terrifying tools at your disposal to keep the world in line. WITHOUT MY HELP. I may do a lot for you, but I never expected you all to become DEPENDENT on my strength. Satuski. Where’s that leadership that dominated Honji? Mina that fire that intimidated the top brass? Mavis, that friggin brainpower that made you the Fairy tactician?”
Heads were bowed as he admonished them for their failure to keep the army under control. Tyler sighed.
“Maybe I just do too much for you. If that’s the case. Then I’ll just have Enterprise pull her ship out and we’ll take the fuck off. I won’t win this war for you, just to end up babysitting you. You HAVE to be able to stand without me.”
Satuski looked up.
“You’re right. On all accounts. We failed as leaders. Like you once told me. A good leader gets the respect of their forces, AND KEEPS IT. We need to do better. No. We WILL DO BETTER.”
Tyler nodded at her fire.
“Nice to have you back. Satuski Kiryuin.”
That sent off a avalanche of lit fires. Tyler’s absence had proven the truths he’d been warning them of, and showed them a glaring weakness. More importantly? He was right.
“We will do better.”
Tyler smiled.
“Well, I need to go rescare that city and check my home.”
He flew out the door and headed for the city as the leaders all summoned their trusted seconds. They would spend the day weeding out any that had caused them problems while the Demon had been down.
Tyler entered the city and flew to his apartment. Right away he knew he’d have to lay waste to the city again. The front door had been knocked down and the place ransacked.
“When the Demon’s away.”
He used his shadow to repair the damage and he then sent out a searching flame.



“Okay. Is this everyone?”
Satuski was walking in front of a group of conspirators. Sasuke, Yamamoto, Rock and Byakua’s spirits had been broken by their trip to the Demon’s hell. Now she had a new set of idiots to get broken. Levi of the scouts had tried to convince a coup, Hiei of Yusuke’s crew had been harassing his little sisters, and a bunch of regular humans had tried to have their way. Mina sighed.
“I’m surprised Nazerick didn’t try to usurp control.”
That was when Demiurge flew down.
“My apologizes madam. I can answer that.”
The ladies looked at him.
“Lord Ainz felt it best I come explain. We could tell The Demon’s condition was temporary. Plus Lord Ainz has become quite fond of the boy, and Shalltear as well. Lord Ainz also wishes to extend an apology for leaving you all to fend for yourselves. Should such a situation arise again, The Tomb will keep the rabble under control until The Demon returns once again.”
Mina was about to reply when a series of explosions were heard and felt. They looked to see a new mass of mushroom clouds arising over the city. Mina laughed.
“Looks like the city is opening up it’s doors to us again. Hey, hero, what’d they do this time?”
“They robbed me!”
That sent a cold chill down their spines.
“Relax. I got targets.”
Mina smiled.
“I missed this feeling.”
The base could both feel the blasts and see the clouds. This time around, no few then one hundred clouds appeared. Then he flew back to see Amaki. He found the flaming MILF standing by a hangar. He landed and hugged her.
“How’s the family been?”
She smiled as she understood.
“Quiet.”
He kissed her.
“No idiots looking for a power grab?”
She chuckled.
“Saito and Yozora had them handled. Plus, well, I told them you were resting. And had them ask a single question.”
“Do they REALLY want to test it?”
She grinned.
“Exactly. The answer was a resounding no.”
“Glad to see my favorite RedFox had it handled. I’d have you, but I made an earlier promise.”
She smiled again.
“We have forever. Plus, Aki is PLENTY satisfying.”
“Should try Ash.”
“We have.”
“I’mma ask you to record the next one. For scientific reasons.”
She just kissed him.
“You could join us.”
“On my list.”
He smiled as he flew off to go see Zerotwo. Amaki sighed as he flew off.
“Thank Hestia he’s back. Now, I think I’ll go play with Akio and Asia.”
Tyler found Zerotwo resting on the rock by her cabin. Tyler dropped onto her and kissed her.
“I’m sorry for scaring you.”
She moaned as she hugged him.
“I missed you Darling. But I felt better when they said it was nothing more then exhaustion.”
He hugged her.
“Dragon style is very draining. I won’t forget that again.”
She smiled.
“I’d like you to go see Miho. She took it the hardest.”
“I love you Zerotwo.”
He kissed her again before flying off to go see Miho. Zerotwo was squirming.
“I can’t wait for my Darling.”
Tyler flew to Miho’s hangar and found it empty and her tanks dusty. He brushed a tread and sighed at the layer of grime.
“So it’s THAT bad.”
“Miho’s on top of your bunker.”
He looked over to see Mako, His Sakura’s girlfriend poking her head sleepily out of the driver’s hatch.
“I’ll go see her. How have you been Mako?”
She smiled.
“Me and Sakura sleep together a lot now.”
“Broken beds?”
She blushed.
“Not yet. Just cuddles.”
“She’s warm right?”
She smiled.
“Very warm and very cuddly.”
“Make sure to lock the door.”
She blushed hard as he flew off.
“I missed his teasing.”
Tyler found Miho resting on his bunker roof. He landed beside her and hugged her.
“Sorry for the scare, Miho.”
She smiled as she snuggled into his hug.
“I’m okay now.”
“I saw how dusty your tank was.”
She sighed.
“We couldn’t use the field. Soon as you went down, groups of humans mined it.”
“I’ll be RIGHT back.”
HE flew off to her field. Miho smiled, and when she put her hand down to rest again, she felt a small box. She looked and saw it was a ring box. She opened it with a pounding heart, and screamed. Inside was a golden ring with an image of her poking her head out of her tank with him poking his head out of the gunner’s hatch. There was a round coming out of the barrel and Miho was pointing at a target. She put the ring on.
“I’ll never leave my cutie in a tank.”
There was a tank shot and she pressed her hand to her racing heart.
“Fields clear.”
Tyler landed beside her and hugged her tightly. She smiled as a single tear fell from her eyes. He wiped it away.
“Oi. No tears. I’m back and here to stay.”
She smiled and he saw the ring.
“Wow, Miho. Looks like some bastard’s got his eye on you.”
She blushed.
“I love it.”
“Well, that worthless bastard’s got good taste in girls. And bling.”
He hugged her tightly.
“I’m sorry I scared you.”
“I’m sorry I let my tank get dirty. We’ll clean it.”
“Atta girl!”
He gave her a light squeeze before flying off to talk raid. Miho’s gaze hardened.
“All tank crews report to hangar for tank overhaul.”

Tyler landed outside the command hangar to see Gomagorie whipping a strung up Levi. Tyler walked over to the big man.
“Charges?”
He knelt.
“Disobeying orders, attempted coup, and infuriating Lady Satuski.”
He looked to Levi.
“I thought we were passed this shit.”
He glared at him.
“we needed a leader. You were gone.”
“Ash is second in command. I see now I coddled them too much. That said, we all made mistakes here, let’s NOT make the same mistakes again.”
Levi snorted.
“You made a mistake? That’s a shocker.”
“I should’ve known that dragon form was a strain. It’s kinda a basic rule of transform crap. I forgot that fundamental tenet and look what happened. I already tore the thinkers a new asshole for this mess. Seriously? I get removed from the picture for just TWO weeks and it all goes to shit?”
Levi chuckled over the pain of his lashes.
“The chain of command is unstable.”
“Yup. We cool?”
He looked at him.
“We have the Demon back. We’re cool.”
“Outta curiosity, how many stripes you getting?”
“50. I’m at 40.”
“Just for the sake of fairness. You’ll need to get the rest.”
He nodded.
“I understand. At least we have our leader back.”
Tyler patted Gomagorie. He then walked to where Hiei was being set on fire by Natsu and Mavis.
“Charges?”
Natsu was in charge of flames, so Mavis responded.
“He’s been bullying Kiria and the other flutterers. We had our hands full with protecting ourselves from outside threats, so we couldn’t help them.”
Tyler walked right over and looked him in the eye.
“Seriously? Bullying little girls?”
He spit at him in the depths of his flaming pain.
“They got annoying with all their Demon crap.”
Tyler forced a drop of blood in his mouth.
“Enjoy my hells, your hells, and the loss of your powers when you come to. I know someone that can make better use of them.”
He looked to Mavis.
“I’m transferring all his power to you, Mavis. He’s now a noncom.”
She was shocked.
“You can do that?”
“Yup.”
She smiled at the shrewdly effective punishment.
“Very well.”
HE gave her his blood and she glowed. Then shivered.
“Wow, I feel weird.”
“Like you’re on fire?”
She nodded.
“Hiei’s power is based of fires and willpower. And channeling that rushing feeling in your body.”
She held out her hand.
“FAIRY DRAGON OF THE GLITTERING FLAME.”
A golden dragon appeared out of her hand. Tyler smiled.
“Nice. Enjoy the fireworks.”
He walked inside the hangar to find the ladies all discussing the next move. Mina tossed him a list.
“We have the next raid ready to launch. Give the word and we can move out today.”
Tyler looked over the plans for attack and defense.
“About damn time you act like a commander.”
He then started looking over their supplies.
“We have a en mass resupply set to land in two hours.”
He looked to Satuski.
“We need to set a stable command chain in the event of a nap. It goes: Me, Ash, Mina, Satuski, Hestia, Mavis, Levi, Ainz, Rias. Understood?”
“Sir.”
“Perfectly.”
He nodded.
“Set the launch for day AFTER tomorrow. Let the waves settle and we roll. By the end of the day, I want all weeds and dust knocked off and pulled.”
Satsuki stepped forward.
“I have the other members of the elite four scouring the gutters. Ira Gomagore on discipline. We WILL not lose control of the army again.”
“Spoken like Honuji academy student council president. Idiots looking fer action?”
Demiurge stepped into view.
“We have undead patrolling the barrier border. If they’re after autographs and to merely meet the characters, they are under deathknight escort.”
“Nice to see you all step up. Now. The city is open to us again . I paid a few visits and left a mark. Is there anything else I need to know?”
Mina spoke up.
“Hestia needs your assistance. She’s at her cabin. The deities are trying to stage a coup.”
“On it. Use today and tomorrow to check again and recheck.”
“Understood sir.”
Tyler flew off and landed beside Hestia.
“God killer reporting for Hestia.”
The twin tailed Goddess hugged him.
“Glad your awake.”
“Thank you it was just dragon style strain.”
She smiled.
“Just so you know, the whole replacing god with me thing has spread. Thanks for the new found worship.”
“Praise be to Hestia!”
She laughed as she opened up a portal.
“I’ll wait for you here. Go do your thing.”
“Love you too, Hestia. How have you been?”
She smiled as she laid on the cabin.
“Fine. I examined you myself. Once I was sure you’d be fine I tried to keep the other deities under control.”
He hugged the small goddess>
“Thanks Hestia.”
He hopped through the portal and Hestia sighed happily.
“It’s not the same without that feeling of dread and fear here.”
Hestia was smiling as Glacia climbed up beside her.
“Greetings Goddess Hestia.”
Hestia smiled up at the blue haired girl. Glacia was in a blue bikini that matched her hair to perfection, whereas Hestia’s busty form was clad in a white set that added extra umph to her bust. Glacia laid beside the goddess and smiled.
“So, my creator has returned.”
“That he has. And in the space of a few hours as reestablished his stranglehold on the world as a whole.”
“Tyler works fast. Will you be joining our mass slumber party?”
Hestia waggled her feet.
“I’d love to, but I’m not a member of his count.”
Glacia hugged her.
“He loves you just the same. If you ask, he’ll let you join. I heard Perrine and Lylia are joining us.”
Hestia sighed.
“I’ll ask him. Though, I wonder if he really would.”
“If I would what?”
Tyler stepped out of the portal. He was smiling as he handed Hestia a golden sealed letter. She took it curiously and just laughed.
“I see you set me up as the Demon’s chief Goddess.”
Glacia got a hug too.
“What’s that mean?”
“It means she’s the Goddess Queen of the world as chosen by the Demon himself. Basically, she’s the new God. Hey, Hestia, wanna join my bunker mess?”
She smiled, guessing he’d either heard their conversation or was going to invite her regardless.”
“I’d love to. But, do you have enough room?”
He thought for a moment.
“We’ll commandeer the hangout hangar if I don’t.”
Hestia smiled.
“If I didn’t know better, I’d say you want me to join your count.”
He looked at her.
“Would you? I’d love to have you.”
She froze. Glacia did as well. That was the first time he’d ASKED a girl to join his count HIMSELF. Every other time SHE asked HIM. Hestia’s mind blew with a nuclear explosion. Poor Glacia was in the same boat. Tyler restarted their brains by poking their noses.
“Boop.”
Hestia shook her head.
“You’re ASKING me to JOIN? YOU?”
He looked at her.
“Yeah, I can’t ask a girl I want to join?”
He seemed a little confused. As if he had thought he could. Hestia just burst out laughing hard at this mortal. Then she sighed.
“I’d be happy to join your count. I prefer good romance and plenty of hugs and kisses.”
He hugged her.
“Like this?”
She smiled as she hugged her new lover.
“Perfectly.”
He patted her back as he flapped a wing.
“we’re going to have a divine good time!”
She threw a ball of her power at him.
“I love you! But you’re still an arrogant jackass!”
He laughed as he flew off. Then Hestia looked at Glacia.
“Looks like my eternity just became worthwhile.”
Glacia smiled.
“We’re going to have such fun.”
Hestia laid back down, and Glacia laid her head on her stomach.
“That we are.”
Tyler flew to the barrier anchor point for a review of the things strength.
“Okay.”
He channeled double the force into it, and had an idea.
“Hey, Hestia, Oro. If your free I got an idea for an experiment.”
“I have it Hestia.”
“Thanks Oro. I just got comfy.”
The infinity dragon came floating over and sat on his wing.
“So, what batshit insane Idea you have this time?”
“Yue regen plus lightning dragon plus artifact plus Yoshkia plus Demon command plus hydra plus holy dragon.”
The result was a stone that gave off immense power feels. Oro tilted her head.
“I can feel it’s power, yet it has no trigger.”
Tyler then reworked the shield and placed the stone in a shadow. He then disconnected his power drip to it, and it glowed a minute before both becoming stronger and having a stable power source. Tyler smiled.
“Now If I add sky dragon.”
He got the same thing, only it’s power would regenerate every second it was in light. Then he explained.
“I made the shield a back up battery. I should have done that earlier, but no biggee. When I’m inside the barrier, I supply it’s strength, when I’m out or gone that stone will.”
Than Oro understood
“That’s an ingenious idea.”
“Thanks. Now, wanna go dragon for a bit?”
She jumped.
“But.”
“I got twenty minutes a day right? Until my body adjusts to the strain. So, lets get that twenty minutes to twenty years. I’ll train my dragon ONLY under YOUR supervision. Does that sound fair?”
She sighed.
“It does. So, you’ll fuck me once a day dragon style?”
“If ya think ya can handle it.”
She smirked.
“Let’s head to the beach.”
“Let’s just fly there and go dragon.”
“Better.”
Tyler tapped his comms.
“Mina. Oro and I are off to train that dragon form so it don’t kill me.”
“Understood.”
“Wow, no bitching?”
“You have faith in us. We need to have faith in you.”
“Well alright then.”
Tyler grabbed Oro and teleported to the last spot. Then he tapped his power.
“DEMON DRAGONIFICATION.”
He was engulfed in his flames and was once again in his dragon form. He then pounced on Oro’s dragon form and shoved his rod in her slit. She roared with pleasure as he dragged her into the water and away they went. Her getting speared by a dragon tree trunk and him filling her up like a released dam. Their session lasted the full twenty minutes before Oro blew and he shot her full. Then he reverted. He and her were still connected, his spear in her slit and she kissed him.
“Still best dragon sex.”
HE loved her human form slit as well.
“I love you, Oro.”
She smiled.
“How do you feel?”
He did a quick check as Oro held up a vial of the vitality holy water he’d made.
“I feel tired. Like after a wild session with a starved Melody.”
Oro handed him the water.
“Here, after every training session, drink this.”
Her downed it and felt his energy resurge. He then kissed her.
“I’m gonna like this daily thing.”
She laughed.
“As will I. Though, tomorrow I won’t be in good enough shape for dragon sex.”
He laughed.
“We’ll play a different game.”
“That we will.”
She sighed as he withdrew from her slit.
“Let’s head back.”
He did an ammo check.
“I guess that dragon form takes different ammo. I’m still fully loaded.”
She smiled.
“Go find Melody.”
He grabbed Oro and teleported back to base. He then landed outside his bunker.
“Melody. I’m waiting for you.”
She exploded off the beach to slam him through the shadow he’d set up. They were naked and in bed with him inside her as they screamed in their sheer need for each other. He bucking her hard as she sought to drive him deeper. The bunker was alive with the sounds of screams, moans, orgasm and the scent of sex. The bed was creaking as they gave vent to the love and lust they had for the other as they finally collapsed. Both breathless, soaked in sweat, cream and other fluids, and him with his face in her raw nipples.
“I love you, Melody.”
She kissed him, and tasted them in his mouth.
“I love you too, Tyler. Welcome home.”
She was panting like an overheated dog, and was even whimpering a little as her abused kitty screamed at her in anger for it’s rough treatment. While he was smiling as he breathed like he’d just ran a mile, and his spear feeling skinned and aching. They laid beside each other in the drenched bed and just looked into each other’s eyes. He placed his ring bearing had up and she took it with her own ringed hand.
“I’m sorry for the scare, Melody.”
She smiled.
“You made an oversight. I forgive you. I’d have made the same one.”
He pulled her closer and held her.
“I won’t let it happen again.”
She kissed him.
“I know you won’t.”
He and she just laid there like that, staring into the other’s eyes, hand in hand. Him gazing into the most beautiful sapphire eyes he had ever seen, as hypnotized now as he had been when they first met in that library. She gazed into his brown eyes, still amazed by the gentleness, warmth and safety he gave off. He smiled at her with pride.
“I’m marrying you.”
She gasped as she smiled back.
“I’m marrying you.”
Both their hearts skipped a beat as they basked in the simple truth. She was next.
“We’ll be together forever.”
“I’ll always come for you. My beloved Angel.”
“I’ll always wait for you. My beloved Demon.”
“No matter how many are around me.”
“No matter how many share your bed.”
“No matter how many stand between us.”
“No matter how far you go.”
“I will always come back to you.”
“I will always wait for you.”
“I love you, Melody Yataomo.”
She shivered.
“I love you too, Tyler Yataomo.”
She pressed her head into his chest as they wrapped both arms around each other. They fell asleep at some point like that. The Angel wrapped in the protective embrace of her Demon lover. While he held the light in his darkness, His Beloved Angel.

Tyler opened his eyes to Melody’s sleeping face. His spear was yelling in indignant pain at him for his abuse of it, and he loved the feeling. He used his shadow to check the time. 3:23PM. No where NEAR as bad as he’d thought. He then contented himself to looking at Melody’s sleeping face. She had his hand pressed into her massive breasts and he freed a thumb to stroke her soft melons. She smiled.
“Hello love. Sleep well?”
He kissed her softly.
“I did. Did you?”
She lifted her head to get another kiss.
“I did. My poor kitty hates me right now, but I like it.”
“I can kiss it better.”
She shuddered.
“I want you to. But it wouldn’t feel good right now. It’d hurt too much.”
“Lets get a shower.”
She smiled as they got out of the bed. They walked hand in hand to the shower, where he washed her hair and cleaned her kitty while she gave his spear a good polish. After they walked out and just stood in each other’s arms naked, basking in that simple feeling. They started swaying back and forth gently, as they listened to their hearts beating.
“Hey! You two alive in there?”
“Ugh.”
“There’s Ash the mood killer queen.”
“Whatever. Tyler, Mina needs you. Melody. Terrastia is looking for you.”
“On it Ash.”
“I’ll be right there.”
Tyler dressed in his usual bare chested getup while Melody wore a light dress with a wide skirt. He smiled.
“No wrapper?”
She snorted.
“It hurts too friggin much.”
He flew off as Melody flew to their daughter’s summons. He landed at the hangar and Mina had Wales with a photo.
“We have an issue we need to resolve.”
“well, let’s see the new mess.”
They placed the photo on table. He took one look.
“Orochi? We roasted that thing.”
Wales sighed.
“They built multiple.”
“I get it now. We have a land battle to deal with, and now a sea battle. How far is Orochi?”
A full weeks sailing. The hive is a five day drive one way.”
Tyler thought for a moment.”
“Okay, Orochi. What’s it launching this time?”
“Neroui, dragons, and it’s a spawn point for Sirens.”
“Whereas that hive spits out neroui klaxos hybrids.”
They nodded.
“Temple?”
Wales smiled.
“It got abandoned. Aizen launched an offensive when you went under. Oro ate him for breakfast as Hestia and Hermes laid waste to his force.”
“Injuries?”
“None. No dead either. That king guy didn’t show either. From the interrogation of a few captured soldiers before they died, Aizen went rogue. Marissa was retrieved from the town and is an armless mind-broken girl. She’s still their leader because every time someone tries to step up to take command she nearly kills them. So, her army is now eating itself alive. We’re stuck trying to decide which one to hit first.”
“Kill the hive. Orochi is not a hard thing to kill. The hive’s been there the longest. Since there’s a lot of overlap between raiders, we really can’t split them up. Wales. Have Azur lane set up a blockade. Once the hive is dust we’ll link up for launch.”
She sighed.
“I see your points, and I may feel differently. But at least the decision is made. We’ll set the blockade up. Now. Whos’ on the raid for Orochi?”
“You, me, Rias and her board, The strike witches, Accelerator, Erza, Shalltear, Enterprise, Hornet, Unicorn, Yorktown, Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, Belfast, Saratoga, Akagi, Kaga, Prinz de Jurgen, Queen Elizabeth, Igneel, Wendy, Juvia, with Vestal, Akashi, and Weston as repair ships. We will ALSO bring a full complement of healing materials I’ll synthesis. Plus Melody and Ash.”
Wales and Mina looked at the list of forces.
“Who will play host?”
“Hornet. We all are familiar with her carrier. Next to the base, I feel most at home aboard her ship. Weird as that sounds.”
Wales smiled.
“Tell her that. She’ll love it.”
“I will.”
Mina looked at the rosters for the raids.
“Okay. We launch for the hive in two days.”
“Any questions?”
“Can you synthesis the list of items we agreed on?”
“The glove, rings, and crystals? I’ll head for the medical hangar after this.”
“Thank you. That is all I have.”
Wales nodded.
“That is it for me.”
“I’ll go tell Hornet she’s playing house for us again.”
“She’s on the beach.”
“Kay.”
Tyler flew off, as Wales and Mina looked at each other.
“Why was that so hard for us? We couldn’t even agree to disagree.”
Wales sighed.
“Maybe we’ve become TOO dependent on his strength.”



Tyler found the sexy Texan laid out on the beach in a tiny two piece with her hat over her face. He landed and she smiled.
“Come to ravage me again?”
“If you really want me to.”
She smiled.
“Later. I just got comfy.”
“After the hive we’re setting sail to kill a sea enemy.”
She looked at him.
“I’m to be house ship again?”
“Yeah. Your ship is as much of a home to me as the base is. Weird as that may sound.”
The sexy sister ship to Enterprise smiled as he hugged her.
“That means a lot to me. Just one thing.”
“I do fully intend to fuck Enterprise in my bunk.”
She snorted.
“As long as you do me too.”
“Sooo, you want me inside you, inside you?”
Hornet wacked him.
“Great, now my friggin head hurts.”
“My head hurts as well. Wanna kiss it better?”
She leered, and licked her lips.
“Drop’em.”
A barrier was erected and he did indeed drop em. Hornet was naked and he slid inside her welcoming slit as she bucked him. He rode her hard as she orgasmed right there on the beach in his barrier. She sighed with happiness as her insides got a fresh creaming.
“I missed you.”
He kissed her.
“I love you.”
She smiled as she looked to her dripping slit.
“Clean me up?”
He gave her a flame bath and she was then clad in a new bikini with cross hairs over her nipples and slit with a hornet with a cowgirl hat on. She laughed at her new attire.
“Nice. Real nice.”
Tyler got his spear cleaned and he dropped the barrier. He placed Hornet’s hat on her head.
“That belongs here. Nowhere else.”
She smiled.
“I love you.”
He was kissing her when a beam of light descended from the sky to the ground. Tyler and Hornet looked at it. The light seemed familiar to Tyler.
“No freakin way.”
Hornet smiled.
“Go say hi.”
He patted her as he flew off.
“Tyler, what is that light?”
“Moving to investigate.”
He flew high and looked at the base of the light. There was a small group of people standing in it. A boy in a black half jacket with a red under shirt and pants with large shoes and a chain dangling. A tall boy in a black coat with silver hair and eyes. Another boy with blonde spiky hair in a white jacket and shorts. A damned walking duck in a sailor shirt and hat. A tall dog looking thing in a green tunic and yellow pants, and a girl with short pink hair in a pink zip up outfit in white shoes. Tyler grinned hard.
“Heads up. We got a new set of recruits. Mina, full alert. I know this crew. I’ll give you a full debrief on the new monsters after I say hi. Ash. The keybladers have arrived.”
Ash’s voice was full of wonder.
“You mean?”
“Yup.”
Tyler flipped and landed in front of the newcomers with his wings wide. He smirked.
“Sora, Riku and Kairi. Roxas, Goofy and Donald. NOW it’s a damned party.”
They group looked at each other before the boy in the lead stepped forward.
“Have we met? You know my name.”
“Sit tight ladies and duck. I-“
“Enemy dragon in the sky!”
“On it.”
He looked at the group gaping at the large creature over head.
“I’ll be right back.”
Tyler flew off as he summoned Gliepnir. Sora, the boy that had spoke, shuddered at the radiating evil that the scythe gave off.
“Sora, where are we?”
He looked to the girl who was shaking as the sky exploded.
“I’ve no idea Kairi. Donald? Goofy?”
The two walking animals spread their arms wide.
“Gwash Sora if you don’t know how should we?”
“Waaak! Look!”
They looked to see Tyler use his favorite trick.
“SOUL RESOUNACE SEEPING EVIL!”
He slammed the scythe into the dragon’s side, breaking the blade off. He then flew down to stand in front of the group.
“How where were we?”
Above him the dragon as howling in pain as the festering rot ate it alive from the inside out. The beasts eyes popped and it fell to the ground with a thud. It then burst into flames as the evil was far too much to be contained. A set of lights appeared and merged with Tyler, Ash and Melody. Tyler jolted a little.
“Nifty, that was a lightning dragon. Coolio.”
He slung the scythe over his shoulder as the blade regrew. The vile weapon was plain scaring the poor girl. She hid behind the now glaring boy in the black coat.
“I have felt many evils in my time in the dark, yet nothing remotely close to the sheer evil that thing is giving off.”
Tyler laughed as he stepped to the side and his scars were then properly displayed.
“What you call darkness is a mere shadow compared to the darkness I call home.”
The group were horrified by the thousands of lines that crisscrossed his body. Sora gulped.
“He’s got more scars then I ever thought possible. What happened to you?”
HE shrugged.
“My hometown didn’t like me much.”
“You were RAISED like that?”
Tyler sighed.
“This is the darkest world you have ever come to. Not even the heartless can come here.”
THAT caught their attention. Sora had a hard time believing that.
“Heartless spawn wherever darkness exists in hearts.”
“Dude. THIS ENTIRE world is dark. Allow me to explain.”
One dark explanation later.
“Welcome home.”
Their faces were pale. Then the duck spoke.
“Sora, let’s get out of here.”
“Okay. Donald. We need to consult King Mickey for this one.”
“Wow, that’s a pretty smart call there for you, Sora.”
Tyler was a little amazed by the wise call from the usually-blockheaded boy. Sora called his keyblade, a giant sword in the shape of a key. Tyler’s eyes glowed as he copied the power. He smiled as he raised the thing to the sky to call their ship they used for traveling worlds. Only to get nothing. He tried again and same result. He was confused.
“It’s not working. What gives?”
Tyler returned Gliepnir to his soul and watched them try to make it work. Tyler checked his watch.
“Okay. I’mma get this over with so I can go get wrecked with my vampire girl.”
“Yay!”
“Love you too, Shalltear!”
Sora looked at him.
“Do you know why?”
“Head ache time!”
One head splitter later.
“Yeah. Like I said, welcome home.”
Sora was rubbing his head.
“The barriers between worlds collapsed? And we’re all landing in this world?”
“That is MINE.”
The silver haired boy looked at him.
“You rule this world?”
“Yup. With an iron fist.”
“Nice image!”
“Fuck you Riuko!”
“Fuck me now dammit!”
“You on the damned list!”
She was flying overhead in her kamui as he waved at her. He had an idea. He held out his hands and a pair of keyblades appeared. One black one white. He took aim and fired a blast of fire balls that engulfed her in flames and she screamed. Tyler was laughing hard as she dove into a nearby pond. She popped back out flipping him off.
“I will get you for that you sonuvabitch.”
“Love you too!”
He smiled as he raised his key to block the silver boy’s attack with his own key. Tyler flicked his wrist and sent him crashing into the hangar with a ferocious force. Tyler smiled.
“Wanna try again?”
“Riku!”
Sora the called his own key and tried his luck. Tyler was still smiling as he blocked Sora’s overhead shot and kicked him in the stomach. He looked like he was kicking a ball, but the impact on Sora was so severe he just dropped to the ground as he fought for breath. Then the last boy pulled his key and tried, only to get grabbed and face panted so hard in the pavement he made a crater five feet wide. The last three were the duck, the dog and the girl. The duck cast a spell.
“firaga!”
Tyler tilted his head as the large blast came at him.
“I wonder what that tastes like?”
He opened his mouth and swallowed the flames. He smiled.
“Wow. That was like a ready Asia slit. Warm, sweet and satisfying.”
“Awww. Love you!”
“Love you too toots.”
He then looked at the dog with a small buckler.
“Wanna try your luck?”
The Dog guy was standing in front of the now shaking girl, as one by one the fighters were dropped like flies. Tyler had yet to move as the entirely one-sided fight had played out. Donald and the tall shielder looked at each other and nodded. Tyler smiled.
“A suicide distraction play to get the girl out. Noble.”
A wall of searing flames then encased them.
“Except such a play works if you ACTUALLY can escape. Ya can’t. Have I made my point yet?”
He was leaning on his blades as the one called Riku recovered enough to speak.
“I think I get it. But spell it out anyway.”
“Sure. If I truly WANTED to kill you all, it wouldn’t even take the same effort to blink. Now, cut the shit and tell me why you tried to jump me?”
Riku fell to the ground out of the body dent in the hangar.
“You attacked that girl for no reason.”
“Dude. It was a prank. Watch.”
He set the other girl on fire this time. She screamed in panic before noticing something.
“It tickles!”
She burst out laughing as the flames got to her. Then they went out. Tyler sighed at the looks of incredulous surprise.
“Idiots. LOOK before you LEAP.”
Riku got to his feet.
“I was too hasty there. I apologize.”
“Well alright then. Next time, just ask.”
He then used his power to heal them. As they stood there was a low rumble. Tyler smiled as Miho and her tanks rolled past.
“That’s more like it. Have fun Miho!”
She waved as they clattered by. The girl smiled.
“She’s so cute!”
“Oh you like cute? I’mma show you cute. Kiria! Terrastia!”
There was a low squeal from the far end of the hangars.
“Coming!”
“Daddy!”
Kiria and Terrastia came hurtling in with a giggle to get a hug off Tyler before fluttering to sit on his wings.
“Kairi. These are Kiria. The worlds cutest little sister. And Terrastia. The worlds cutest daughter. Say hi girls.”
Kiria bawled as she saw the girl and fluttered right over to nearly throttle her in a hug.
“You’re pretty!”
“How she measure up rack wise?”
Kiria then shoved her hand against Kairi’s cleavage with a thoughtful look on her face.
“Hmmmm, She’s smaller then Asia. That sucks.”
Kairi went as red as she could go as Tyler and Terrastia burst out laughing so hard they couldn’t breath, both at Kiria’s now disappointed face and Kairi’s mind blown one. The boys were fighting hard not to laugh, and were clearly losing. Tyler and Terrastia got their mirth under control.
“Well, she’s what? Fifteen max? She’s got a few years growin left.”
Kiria sighed.
“Nah, she’s peaked. I can tell.”
“Yeesh, that DOES suck.”
He was nodding sagely with his arms crossed as Terrastia mirrored his posture.
“Kiria is the breast expert. If she says that’s her peak, then she’s peaked. It does suck though.”
The boys were slowly backing away as Kairi went from surprised embarrassment to murderous anger. Kiria was still fluttering around her.
“Wow, miss you look angry.”
Tyler snorted.
“She just got her breast future told. It ain’t a big one. Course she’s pissed. Genetics suck.”
That did it. Kairi walked right over and slugged him in the teeth. Only to dance back wringing out her now numb hand. Terrastia looked at her father.
“How she measure up wack wise Daddy?”
HE tilted his head.
“She’s about…Riuko’s level of wack. Not bad.”
Kairi looked at him.
“She called you daddy. Are you her father?”
Tyler flipped the giggling Forest Dragon into his arms.
“Yeah. She’s my daughter. She’s a forest dragon.”
Terrastia glowed and went dragon right there. She spread her small wings at the once again mind blown group.
“I’mma a dragon!”
Kairi just shook her head.
“Are you a dragon too?”
He sighed.
“No. Her parents were killed in the war we’re fighting, so me and my Fiancé took her in as our own.”
Kiria giggled.
“Scary big brother has a hero complex for pretty girls. And a little sister complex too.”
Terrastia flexed her wings.
“He likes to feel like a hero to those that have never known a hero. Even if he is a depraved sex addicted psychopath.”
“Hey! I am not…..Actually I have no defense here. Fuck.”
“Daddy, it’s kinda obvious.”
“Remember Terrasti. Scary big brother’s blind and stupid.”
“Hey! Not nice!”
Kiria shrugged.
“We’re not wrong.”
“Besides the point!”
The sight of Tyler getting completely pushed around by the small girls made the group smile, as they knew his power was extreme. Then the boy with the white coat spoke up.
“You said war.”
“Welcome to the fight.”
One rundown later.
“Yeah. That’s the world state right now.”
Sora just looked at him.
“You’re leading this army, have a daughter and a Fiancé. How old are you?”
“Fourteen. Plus am rich and have twenty plus girlfriends.”
“Back up. You’re only fourteen and you’re doing all that?”
“Yup.”
“You’re fourteen and have a fiancé?”
“Again, yup.”
“You’re rich?”
“Sorry Donald, already spoken for.”
“Ahhhh.”
“And not into dudes or ducks. Dragons are fun though.”
“I heard that.”
Oro came floating over to sit on his open wing. Her outfit getting a blush from Kairi.
“Hiya Oro. We got a new headache to worry about.”
She looked over the group that was CLEARLY trying to decide where was safe to look at her, since her outfit was merely a set of bowties and ribbons on her nipples and slit. She sighed.
“They wield interworld weapons and abilities.”
“Yeah. Looks like the collapse is still going on. If they’re here we’re gonna have some serious issues going forward. Some of the enemies in their world are seriously hardcore. Big red and up.”
She looked at him.
“Are you sure of that assessment?”
“These ones are video game characters Oro. Ones I know well. Their grunts are easy enough, if infuriatingly plentiful. Main issue are the dudes in black coats like his. One dude, named Xemnas, can distort reality itself with his power. But I have their worlds ultimate weapon, so that plus my own just makes it fun. I’ve killed these things for years as the game was a favorite of mine. So if they pop up I already know their bag of tricks. And how to counter them. Good thing is they are all the get in you face types. No snaky crap, just an in-your-face shitfight. Sora there can handle them alone. Riku can as well, only with more of a hassle. Roxas there is decent as well. The duck and the shielder are okay, and that girl is an untrained, unbloodied fighter. She has too much power for me to slap noncom on her, but too little actual skill to really do ANYTHING. She dies twice and gets captured like three times in the games. We both know what will be done to her if that happened here.”
Oro nodded.
“Repeated rape, torture, and whatever her captors can think of. What will you do with her?”
He looked at her as he thought.
“I think….I’ll have her join the flutterers. They have more protection then anyone.”
“I don’t need to be protected. I can fight.”
Tyler sighed.
“Kairi. You’re a liability. Okay? I have far too many lives to worry about to deal with a potential weak link. If you truly want to be of use, then use the time with the flutterers to train your skills. Then, if you can surprise me, I’ll reassign you to a more active combat role.”
Riku put a hand on her shoulder.
“He’s right, Kairi. You still need more training.”
She looked at Sora. He sighed as well.
“get stronger, then we’ll be together.”
“Dude. You’ll share a cabin with her.”
They both looked at him in shock.
“Share a cabin with a boy?”
“Share a cabin with Kairi?”
He looked at them.
“I thought you two were an item? You’re not?”
Roxas cracked up.
“Nice one.”
Tyler smirked.
“Well, SOMEONE needs to give the push.”
Sora looked at Kairi.
“I’m okay with it if you are.”
She smiled.
“We’ll need separate rooms, but sure.”
“Gonna be fun to watch THOSE fireworks.”
Riku and Roxas smirked as they saw his game.
“So. Where’re we sleeping?”
Tyler looked to the beach front.
“Wanna live on the beach?”
Kairi smiled.
“It’ll be like our island.”
“Only it won’t get sucked into a darkness tunnel.”
THAT ruffled a few feathers. Then Roxas had a question.
“Are my friends here?”
“You mean Axel, Ollete, Pence and Hayner? Plus that chick who’s name escapes….Sionx? I doubt it. You dingdongs are the first from your world to show up. Oh, Donald, Goofy, I need to warn you about something.”
One more explanation later.
“Yeah, that’s what you are.”
Sora just held his head in frustration.
“We’re fictional characters here? My head hurts!”
“You get used to it.”
Donald and Goofy looked at each other.
“Ayuck, we’re famous here?”
Donald snickered.
“I guess so.”
“Yeah, don’t go there Donald.”
“But.”
“Dude. If you have an ego trip, I’ll show you the dark side of your fame.”
Oro shuddered.
“I found a hentai of me and Red.”
“Nasty?”
She shuddered.
“depraved. His spear was filthy.”
“Yeesh. Check out ugly bastard. Scars for life guaranteed.”
“I’m good. But fuck now I’m curious!”
“Okay, I got a set of numbers here. Go to this site and type them in like this. I want you to tell me what you thought of it tomorrow.”
She looked at the numbers:177013.
“Um, okay. I got a little free time, I’ll go check it out.”
She floated off as Ash came over in a private chat.
“Did you do what I think you just did?”
“Yup.”
She laughed.
“You evil bastard. This is gonna be great.”
Melody was heard then.
“Love, what’d you do?”
“I gave Oro the legendary numbers.”
“Love, evil, but hilarious.”
“It was OUR rite of passage.”
“Only fair she do it as well.”
“I wonder how she’ll react?”
“We’ll know in maybe two hours.”
He then looked to Sora and Co.
“So. Bottom line? You’re in a world you’re all fictional characters fighting in a war for your right to life freely. Now. I have three rules you WILL follow. Or you WILL scream for all of my immortal life.”
Kairi gulped as Sora asked the question.
“What are your rules?”
“One. I have built sanctuaries for my friends. If you are granted access to them, you WILL NOT speak of what you see, hear, or do within those walls. If you broke this oath, I will torture you for the rest of eternity and not even death will release you. There is not a hole under in this world you can hide in I cannot find you. Two: You will NEVER pose a threat to myself or the ones I love. You do, and the pain is tripled.”
He was using his Demon voice at full force as he glared at them. The group, including Riku were shaking. Then Riku spoke.
“The third?”
“For the love of Hestia, CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES.”
Riku was the first to recover.
“Those are your only rules?”
“They are not optional. Don’t like em? I’ll kill you here and now.”
“Do you keep your word?”
“To the letter. As long as you do the same.”
Sora sighed.
“It’s not like we have a choice.”
“Nope, not when it comes to my rules. They are absolute.”
“Very well. We agree to your rules.”
“Coolio. Now then.”
Tyler placed a hand on the ground, and a fresh set of cabins rose on the beach.
“Go crazy. I have to check in at the Table.”
He spread his wings and flew off. Kairi placed a hand on Sora’s shoulder.
“Sora?”
“We came to the wrong world, Kairi. When I called the Gummi ship it said unusable. It also said departure denied. We can’t leave here. And he’s more powerful then Xehanort. We’ll do as he says.”


Tyler landed inside the hangar and stood by the table. Mina was waiting.
“How bad is it?”
He sighed as he made a thousand page book out of shadow and set it on the table.
“They’re videogame characters. This is a list of very foe they have fought, with strengths, weakness, traits, personalities and the best way to combat them. We’re in deep here Mina.”
She took the book and opened it to a page with a massive creature with a giant sword.
“Berserker. A nobody that blocks all attacks from the front. They hit hard, and are dragged by that hammer. Best way to kill it is to block a hammer swing and go to town.”
She looked at his near encyclopedic knowledge of the creature. She flipped to a black creature the size of a cat.
“Shadow. Silent and stealthy. Has a nasty habit of going flat to the ground, rendering it impossible to hit with a normal shot. That said, a decent shot to the face is more then enough. Attacks in numbers without teamwork. Also blindly chases it’s prey.”
She sighed.
“So. We need to study this closely.”
“The ones we need to worry about are here.”
She flipped through a selection of photos. She picked one. A tall lady with a scepter.
“Maleficent. Terrifyingly powerful sorceress. In terms of us? She’s got the same power to throw as Hestia with far more weaknesses. Hit her with swords until she stops moving. If she appears, I myself call dibs. She was my favorite fight in the games.”
She flipped to the last entry. An old man hunched over with his arms folded behind his back.
“If HE shows, I alone can fight him. Xehanort. He is as powerful as ten big Reds and Oros combined. That said, I can beat him. It’ll be a slog, but I can do it.”
She then opened a page to a man with a long sword, silver hair and a dark wing on his shoulder.
“Mina. Listen to me. If HE appears. RUN. If he shows up and I am not here, drop whatever the fuck your doing and run. That is Sephiroth. At this point, if he shows up outside that door, the fight is a 40/50 against. I only beat him ONCE in the game. One the easiest difficulty, by luck.”
He was looking at the picture as he said this, and Mina was white faced.
“He’s that strong?”
“More. With a very nasty bag of tricks. I have the tools to beat him. It’s just a question if they work.”
She looked at him.
“Can he get through the barrier?”
“No. That much I do know. That barrier is too much for even his strength. Good thing is he is only interested in a strong opponent. So, I’ll ask Hestia to double check if other game characters will appear. As for the dude? I’m the one he’ll challenge. As the strongest dude on the planet.”
Mina sighed.
“I have faith you’ll win. You always do.”
“That might get put to the test. I know of video game enemies I have never beaten even with a maxed out character. Or some that not even I can beat outright.”
“Go talk to Hestia then.”
“On it.”
He left the pale women as he flew to the goddess’s cabin. She was waiting for him.
“I had a word with the other deities.”
He sat beside her.
“Verdict?”
She sighed.
“Theirs’s is the only world that appeared. Or will appear.”
“Their villains?”
“Most will. But a few were too powerful to come through. Once it’s a fair fight they will.”
Tyler sighed with relief.
“What’s keeping them out?”
She smiled.
“The world itself. Right now they’re floating in the dimensional gap. They can’t get through no matter WHAT they do.”
“Why DID the barriers go?”
Hestia sighed.
“They were never meant to be permanent. They were put in place at the creation, more to keep it nice and organized. Not as a means of seperation. This world was the first one, and was meant to be a sort of stabilizer for the rest. Then the supports rotted and the walls came down. Think of it like a funnel, this world being the small end and everything else the wider end.”
“And if you flatten a funnel.”
“The small piece becomes the center. Yeah. That’s how it’s been happening.”
“Okay. So. How many boosts until it’s a fair fight?”
She smiled.
“You have a few more big reds to fully absorb before they appear.”
“Is there a chance they get through early?”
“No. ONLY you can come and go as you please in the gap. Their powers are useless in there.”
“They can’t make use of a doorway I use for my escapes?”
“No. They tried already.”
“Result?”
“The one known as Sephiroth was killed outright. His powers were detonated and he died.”
“Hestia.”
He now had a very serious tone. She looked at him.
“Did you know him?”
“Are you CERTAIN Sephiroth is dead?”
She was now looking into the full force of the Demon’s gaze.
“I am as certain about this as you are about your love for Melody. I myself watched the blast.”
Tyler’s breath of relief terrified her.
“oh, thank you. I’m not getting any bad vibes here. Sephiroth is dead. Thank you.”
She gulped.
“Was he that strong?”
“Stronger. Hestia. He is the only enemy I would rather run from then fight. He makes every enemy I have fought combined into one times a hundred look like a joke.”
She shuddered.
“If he is that strong, then he would NEVER have been allowed through the barrier at ALL.”
“Hestia, I’ll trust your word on this. If he resurfaces, I need to know IMMEDIATELY.”
She nodded.
“I will have every deity be put on alert for his power. If the Demon is scared of him, we all should be terrified.”
Tyler nodded. He then stood up.
“I left Mina an encyclopedia of the new enemies. I’ll go kidnap Shalltear now. Later Hestia.”
He flapped off, leaving Hestia very shaken. He dove into Nazerick and found Shalltear waiting for him. She was clad in her usual ballroom gown and bonnet with her umbrella. He offered her his arm.
“Shall we, Shalltear?”
She smiled at his play on her name. She took his arm.
“We shall!”
HE dove into his shadow and they popped out in his bunker. The vampire sighed as her boots were removed by the shadow as she sat on his couch. Tyler sat beside her and she snuggled against him. He put his arm around her as she started purring like a cat.
“So. That recording.”
She laughed as she reached into her bodice and pulled a small disk.
“Here. This should amuse you.”
“Well, with a vampire like you as the leading lady, entertaining is the very minimum it will be.”
She laughed as he set it up with his shadow. The screen flickered before it showed a naked Ichigo strapped to a table naked spread-eagled. Tyler noticed her nipples were large and round, and her slit was both small and neat. He leaned in to whisper in Shalltear’s ear.
“Welcome Vampire and me, to todays feature presentation. A disgraced girl reaping the rewards of her labor to betray us all in ultra clear picture and sound. Concessions are in my veins, so sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.”
Shalltear shivered hard at that attack.
“Ohhh, not FAIR. Are you sure you not a Incubus?”
He smiled as he removed her bonnet to stroke her long dark purple hair.
“Nah, just a very smooth horngod.”
She smiled, loving the feeling of him running his hands through her hair. There was the sound of a door opening and the blue haired Ichigo started whimpering as Shalltear walked into view, dragging a delicate finger up her vulnerable thigh.
“Wow, Ichigo, you have such soft skin. Too bad Hiro will never get to touch it.”
Ichigo sobbed.
“Please, no more. I’m sorry. Just stop hurting me.”
Her voice was a mere sob compared to the haughty bark she’d used on Tyler. Shalltear chuckled prettily.
“My dear, you had your chance. All you had to do, was listen to Tyler’s rules. He doesn’t ask for much. Just keep his secrets and be nice to his friends.”
Shalltear brought her teasing finger to the now hardened nipple of Ichigo. Her voice a teasing purr.
“Yet, you couldn’t even manage that much. He gave you several chances as well. You blew it every time. So. Now I get to play with you.”
Ichigo had tears pouring from her blue eyes as Shalltear undid her bodice and removed her dress. Her skin was a pale blue and was very smooth, her new breasts were very perky, needed no support, and her nipples were pointy. Her legs were toned and her ass firm with delicate feet. Her slit was small, neat, and was glistening with excitement. On the couch, Tyler smiled as he looked to the proudly beaming Shalltear resting her head on his lap.
“See? I knew you were gorgeous. Kinda wanna taste that slit though.”
Shalltear squirmed.
“Hey, don’t ruin the show!”
He laughed as he looked back at the screen.
The blue haired girl watched as Shalltear removed her bonnet.
“What are you going to do to me?”
She was shaking as Shalltear climbed up onto her and straddled her waist. The vampire licked her lips, letting her fangs be seen.
“You are going to sate my lust. And my thirst.”
Ichigo screamed as Shalltear pressed her lips into her own, sending her long tongue on a thorough exploration of her mouth. Ichigo’s jaw slammed shut in an attempt to bite, but Shalltear just moaned as it was a mere tickle. Ichigo was shaking as Shalltear withdrew her tongue.
“Wow. You are bitter. I wonder what his mouth tastes like?”
The vampire then placed her slit over Ichigo’s mouth.
“Lick it.”
Ichigo was heard sobbing as she extended her tongue to tentatively taste Shalltear’s moist entrance. Sa her tongue made contact and she got her first taste of vampire kitty, she gagged. Shalltear grumbled.
“Lick it right, or the cockroach comes back.”
“No, please.”
Shalltear slapped her in the face.
“Then lick it clean.”
She placed her slit in reach and Ichigo went to her new task with a eagerness to please. Desperate to keep that vile bug from her slit. Shalltear was now grinding her kitty over Ichigo’s face with little moans or pleasure.
“Yes, that’s better. Harder, get that tongue in me. That’s it.”
The moaning vampire lifted Ichigo’s head and pressed her face into her slit, as she lowered her full weight on her face, seeking a deeper probing from the restrained girl’s wet tongue. Ichigo had tears falling as she pressed her tongue deeper into the trench of the now bucking vampire on her face. Then Shalltear’s body tensed up as she moaned.
“Oooohhhh, yeeeeesss,”
She was gasping as Ichigo started gagging as the vampire orgasmed on her face. Shalltear went limp as Ichigo now had a slight gleam on her face from Shalltear’s orgasm. The pretty vampire slid down her body to kiss the now soiled mouth of Ichigo.
“You make a good kitty cleaner. You even taste better.”
Ichigo had no choice but to stay present, as the spells and blood prevented her mind from escaping her reality. Shalltear was licking her lips as she leaned to take one of Ichigo’s perky nipples in her mouth. Ichigo tried to fight the feelings in her body as she squirmed and screamed as a lusty vampire suckled on her defenseless nipples.
“Please, stop. Please, I’m begging you. Stop.”
Shalltear was loving the girls bust, if the pleasured moans and appreciative groans were anything to go by.
“Wow, her tits taste better then her mouth. So soft yet hard.”
She came up to grin at Ichigo.
“Too bad Hiro will never get to feel them. Just think, if you had just obeyed Tyler’s rules, you could have had Hiro inside you right now instead of pleasuring me. Such a shame.”
Shalltear then slithered lowered to take a place between Ichigo’s thighs. The vampire placed her soft hands on her inner thighs and spread her legs further apart, granting better access to Ichigo’s slit. Ichigo could only watch as Shalltear’s long forked tongue waved over her entrance like a snake to a charmer. Watch and beg.
“Please don’t. It just got repaired. Please, Shalltear, leave it alone.”
The shot then moved to show Shalltear shove her long tongue deep into Ichigo’s slit before pressing her lips to her now convulsing body as the intrusion brought vile waves of pleasure from deep within her. Ichigo screamed so hard with both regret and despair as Shalltear started moving her tongue around inside her like a snake in a hole. She was clearly loving the taste, if the look of joy was evidence. Shalltear’s tongue was maybe five inches long, so it was like Ichigo was getting fucked by a small snake that moved and writhed inside her. Shalltear’s commentary making it worse for her.
“So tasty. Wow, you’re so tight Ichigo I can barely even get my tongue in you.”
Shalltear pulled back slowly, letting her long tongue brush against the insides of the captive girl. Ichigo’s mind was denying the pleasure her body was now reveling in, as her thighs started bucking with the long in and out motion of Shalltear’s long tongue. Then Ichigo screamed again as her pleasure reached a fever pitch. Her toes were curling and her back arched like a drawn bow as her forced orgasm tore through her body. The chains on her limbs brought her back down as Shalltear laughed.
“You’re a screamer. I love a screaming girl.”
Ichigo was now just crying with both shame and humiliation as Shalltear readied her body for her next play. Shalltear, making full use of the gene Tyler had given her, grew a long fleshy penis like protrusion seven inches long. Ichigo saw this new toy and sobbed, as Shalltear placed the dripping tip against the girls slit.
“I wonder if his is as long as this one is? Eh, I’m sure I’ll find out.”
She slid inside, moaning at Ichigo’s screaming denial of the pleasure. Ichigo’s body was moving up and down as Shalltear thrust into her and back out with savage force. The vampire’s face was contorted into a look of ecstasy at the feeling of Ichigo’s tightness enveloping her new toy as she moved.
“You feel great, Ichigo. I love fucking you. Come on, girl, buck, buck into me! Scream for me!”
She did indeed scream as she felt herself get creamed by the new penis inside her, as Shalltear herself let a loud cry of joy escape her throat. She was panting as her spear went limp inside Ichigo, only to harden again, and away she went pumping her again. Ichigo was creamed again, and this time Shalltear pulled out of her completely, only to flip Ichigo onto her stomach and take aim at her backdoor. Ichigo was just crying piteously as her rear was penetrated by a still hard Shalltear. The vampire girl was now going wild with her lust as she slammed into Ichigo’s rear entrance with abandon. Getting off on her tightness and screams as she filled her backdoor with her girlcream. Then she sat back as she panted,
“Time for a snack.”
She flipped Ichigo onto her back and leaned in to sink her fangs into her neck. She was about to pierce, when she had an idea. She smiled as she slid her once again spear into her battered slit and started bucking as she bit into Ichigo’s shoulder, and drank of her blood. Ichigo was screaming, begging, sobbing and pleading for a salvation that would never come, and she knew it. Shalltear stopped her drink early, as she creamed Ichigo’s now leaking slit again. The vampire smiled as she turned around to force her filthy spear into Ichigo’s mouth. The blue haired girl just accepting the long flesh tube as she had no choice but to. Then Shalltear lowered her head to Ichigo’s thigh and sank her fangs in again as she slowly bucked in Ichigo’s mouth. Ichigo swallowed her cream as Shalltear swallowed her blood. The video ended as Ichigo gasped in death. Tyler was squirming as his painfully erect spear was seeking release. Shalltear smiled as she saw this.
“I am in the mood.”
“No dickgirl.”
“Deal.”
She smiled as he removed her dress as he used his flames to unleash the spear. He laid her on the back and placed his spear on her slit.
“It work for you?”
The small vampire girl grinned as she placed her hands on his face.
“Shut up and fuck me.”
He slid into her as she growled with lust. Then he was slamming into her with a savage force as she screamed hard. She dug her fingernails into his back as she sank her fangs into his neck, drinking deep as she was filled with cream. Then she was face down and getting reamed in the ass as he spanked her, She screaming with each thrust and slap. Then he was in her mouth as she drank both liquids of his body through a straw. Then back to slit pounding. They collapsed with her under him, both panting from their wild sex. He was bleeding from several vampire bites and had long scratches with a few bleeders. She had welts on her ass and was oozing cream from all three orifices. He regained his strength first and kissed the first vampire he’d ever had sex with. She smiled from her spot under him.
“So, how was your first vampire?”
He smiled.
“You have wildest sex, best blow, and wildest sex fiend awards my dear Shalltear.”
She laughed.
“Who’d I beat?”
“Yoshkia for wildest sex, Aki for best blow, and Asika for wildest sex fiend. How are you feeling? That was a lot of my blood you drank.”
She sighed contentedly.
“I feel warm. Like I drank pure fire instead of blood. You taste delicious.”
He smiled and altered his body.
“If you want a drink, I’m willing to feed my new favorite vampire.”
She smiled with pride.
“I love you.”
He kissed her as he intertwined his fingers with hers.
“I love you too, Shalltear.”
She sighed.
“I’d like to shower now please.”
“I’ll join you.”
She smiled as she experienced what his spoiling was like. After he laced up her dress for her, and she laughed.
“Such a gentlemen. Helping his lover dress.”
He tied her bonnet under her chin.
“I do aim to please my lovers.”
She laughed again.
“I do believe I’ve made a good choice. Feel free to brag about fucking a vampire to collapse.”
“Feel free to throw it in Albedo’s face that you have a lover that actually WANTS to defile you.”
She laughed hard.
“Oh I will.”
They walked out to find Rias, Ash, and Melody waiting. They saw hie bleeding shoulder and neck, along with the scratches and just clapped. Shalltear curtsied prettily.
“Thank you. He was great and tasty. I do look forward to next time.”
Ash just whistled.
“Her awards?”
“Wildest sex, best blow, and wildest sex fiend. Plus best vampire.”
Rias just shook her head.
“He’s fucked a devil, a dragon as a dragon twice and two aircraft carriers. Now a vampire. What’s next?”
“A spidergirl.”
“Huh?”
Tyler and everyone else laughed hard at her look of shock. Tyler smirked.
“Remember that spidergirl that was flying with us?”
Rias’s green eyes went wide.
“HER? Oh dear Hestia.”
Ash laughed.
“Like I told you. Dude’s got issues.”
Tyler laughed as the bites closed and the bleeding stopped. He looked to Shalltear.
“Care to clean the mess?”
She was all too happy to lick the blood off his frame, as the other girls, including Melody gagged a little. The Vampire smacked her lips in a satisfied manner.
“Ahh, refreshingly tasty. I’ll be along for the mass slumber party. But for now, I think I’ll go digest my feast.”
“Later Shalltear. Love you.”
“I do love you too.”
She flew off as Melody looked at Tyler.
“I love you Tyler, but could you go a little easy on us until we get used to the vampire sex?”
Tyler smiled.
“Sure Melody.”
Rias just shook her red maned head again.
“He truly is a depraved sex-addicted fiend. What’s next?”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“That slimegirl has me curious. What’s her name….Suu?”
Ash just burst out laughing.
“Hestia Hearth goddess, he really does NOT have a line.”
“Nope. Now, what was my plan for after Shalltear?”
Melody laughed.
“I don’t think you really had one love.”
“Fair. I think I’ll go check on some newbies.”
That jogged Rias’s memory.
“That reminds me. Can you beat the piss out of that guy? Spirit?”
“Sure. What for?”
Rias sighed.
“We caught him watching Me, Koneko, and Amaki playing with Asia in the bathroom.”
“Surprised Koneko didn’t kill him.”
“It was her turn to get stuffed by Asia. And Asia was in deep.”
“Nice to see you’re having fun. I’ll go say hi. Where is he?”
“He hangs at that bar by that store near Zerotwo’s cabin.”
“I’ll go kiss her as well.”
Tyler flapped off to go ruin his day. Ash smiled.
“He’s had sex with like five girls today. Including Melody. How much you wanna bet he’ll plow a solid few of us tonight as well?”
Melody smiled, her slit still screaming in anger.
“He’ll alter his body to give everyone that missed him the most a ride. The mass slumber party is also part orgy.”

Tyler found the bar in question and landed outside it. He walked right in through the double doors. The bouncers looked at him, and ignored him entirely. Tyler looked around. He spotted Zecks with a goblet of wine with the Loki from Hestia’s world with a mug in her hand at a table in the corner. He looked over and saw Laxus throwing a shot back, with Sawa-chan across from him, while at the bar was Revy downing shots in a clear drinking contest with Spirit. Tyler walked right over to the man and tapped on his shoulder. He looked and went pale at the look of anger on his face.
“I heard you’ve been peeping.”
His voice was scary calm as Spirit tried to run. Tyler looked to a smug-faced Revy.
“May I play with your guns for a bit? I’ll be gentle! ”
She snorted as she tossed him a gun.
“Lets see you use it.”
he winked as he put a round in Spirit’s leg without looking at him.
“We should plink tomorrow. We got every toy you could ever wish to play with.”
She smirked as he shot the man in his knee again without looking.
“Got a minigun?”
Tyler opened his mouth to answer, only to pause.
“Yah know sumthin? I’m not sure. I was there with Zerotwo the other day, but I don’t remember seeing one. We should though. Hey, where’d you think yer going?”
He shot him again in the leg. Revy laughed.
“You a nasty fuck you know that?”
“You want nasty?”
Tyler walked over and flipped the screaming man over and emptied the rest of the mag into his groin.
“This is you last warning Spirit. Fuck with our girls again and I’ll strip you of your power and give it to someone better.”
He walked away as he made a fresh reload for Revy’s gun. He tossed the thing up as it ejected the mag, flipped over, and landed on the fresh one with a click. He flipped the gave it back to a whistling Revy.
“That was fuckin slick.”
Tyler smiled as he took a seat at the bar.
“Yo, barkeep. Hit me up with a death dealer.”
She snorted as the barkeep filled a tall glass with a mix of cocaine, vodka, gunpowder and 150 proof vodka. The gun toting chick just looked at him.
“Nu-uh. Like hell a kid your age can handle that.”
Tyler smirked.
“Wanna make a bet?”
She looked him in the eye.
“Now I’m interested, yer little shit.”
“I’ll seal my powers away for a drinking contest with you. AFTER I shotgun this one. I lose I do one thing you say, regardless of what it is.”
She grinned.
“And if I lose?”
He matched her grin.
“YOU’RE on MY leash.”
She just cackled.
“Yer on kid.”
Tyler made a small plate with a seal that locked his powers away and tossed it to Zecks. The devilking laughed.
“I’ll confirm it Revy. Now he’s just a human. Well, as he was before his power.”
Tyler took the glass and emptied it in a single draft, and smiled as he slammed it down.
“Ohhh, maaaannn I missed this shit. Yo, barkeep. 100 proof vodka shotgun slug shots.”
The man laid out a bunch. Revy threw back three. Tyler threw nine back to back. He looked her in the eye and smiled.
“Yer turn, toots.”
Revy downed ten.
“Top THAT.”
Tyler just lined up twenty. And did them all. Revy just looked at him. Then a voice was heard.
“Heya Herald. Light me up.”
Ash was taking a seat next to Tyler. She saw the shot glasses and just burst out laughing.
“Oh man. Revy you down fucked up now. Tyler here is undefeated in drinking contests. Yo, Demon, what’s you count?”
“Twenty.”
“That few? Damn. She’s a light weight. What proof?”
“100 straight vodka.”
“Yeesh, that’s weak.”
Revy just looked at him.
“Alright. You win. I keep going I’ll die of alcohol poisoning.”
Tyler laughed as Ash got her own deathdealer. Then Revy slid him a shot as she readied her own.
“So, what’s the favor?”
They clinked glasses and threw them back.
“You come to my slumber party.”
She laughed.
“I was expecting you to demand I blow you.”
“Nah, I just plowed a vampire till she can’t walk. Need to reload. After though? Sure.”
Revu just shook her head at this kid.
“Why do I believe you see friggin easily? Sure kid, I’ll be at your orgy.”
“Sad thing is, she’s not wrong.”
“Right? It always was a matter of time before an orgy broke out in my crew.”
They laughed as Sawa-chan just put her head in her hands.
“That kid is a freakin monster. I need to get Yui and the girls out of here.”
Laxus snorted.
“Lady. That guy would give his life to protect you and your girls without hesitating. You should indeed be scared of him. But as long as you don’t cross him, you have nothing to fear.”
She watched as Tyler, with his powers still sealed, had Revy toss him her gun, and throw the shot glasses as he shot each one as fast as she could throw them. He was even doing trick shots while Ash laughed and did shots next to him. She looked at Laxus.
“He’s a bad influence on them! Look at the alcohol he just did and now he’s playing with a gun like it’s a toy!”
Laxus just sighed as Tyler set up another trick shot. A series of empty tin cans with a painted spot on the inside on strings. Ash used her wind power to set them swinging. Tyler walked towards Revy before spinning around and shooting once. He severed all the strings in one shot before shooting each can once in the painted spot before they hit the ground. All five cans clanked with new holes as he twirled the gun on a finger looking at an impressed Revy. Ash was laughing at her friends gunfu.
“Look, Sawa. He may be an arrogant, infuriating, monster of a person with a nasty alcohol tolerance, but do you see any of your girls in this bar?”
She looked at him.
“They’re not allowed in here.”
“Has he even LOOKED at them in that manner?”
She was confused.
“When we met, he looked at them like a fatherish figure, then when he heard them play, it was like a fan meeting an icon. It was sweet.”
“Has he cracked any dirty or bad jokes to them?”
“He has, but they were more two way jokes to tease them then his usual filthy humor.”
“So, to sum up what you just said. He has been extremely kind to them, watched out for them, and even filtered his crap for them.”
She opened her mouth to retort when the truth of his words hit her. She just looked at Tyler as he was now doing trick reloads. Laxus smiled.
“He is only this way with the ones he CAN be this way with. Revy and Ash are just like him, so he can play drunk gun fighter. Watch, if someone like Kiria or Sakura were to walk through that door, watch his transformation. You might learn something.”
She just sipped her drink as she considered the new angle.


“Wow, you’re a crazy mother fucker.”
Tyler laughed as he was flipping Revy’s loaded pistol around his fingers while downing another shot.
“What can I say? Being a mild manner person in a shirt and tie is fuckin boring.”
She smiled as he passed her gun back.
“I think I fuckin love you. Crazy bastard you are.”
“Well, I LOVE you, psychotic gunslinger bitch ya are. Your crew, with the SOLE exception of Rock are awesome. Hey, since we got eternity of shit to git to, after my adventure with Enterprise, I think I’ll roll with Lagoon company. Think Dutch’ll hire me?”
She spit out her drink, and coughed at his question. She thumped her chest a few times until she could talk again.
“What do you mean, we have eternity?”
“Well, I’m friends with you and your crew. Immortality comes with the package. Plus eternal youth.”
She dropped her glass.
“Yer shittin me.”
“No bullshit. Having the deities above, below, and everywhere else batshit scared of you has it’s perks.”
Ash smiled.
“It’s a package deal, Revy. He freakin LOVES you and your crew.”
“Pff, not every day I meet ANYONE that can hang with my kinda crazy.”
Tyler threw back another shot as Revy smiled.
“So. You’d seal those powers away, and go work for Lagoon company.”
“fer kicks. My power will be set for emergencies only. Like if we get jumped by a dragon or some other pissant. But, fer the most part, we be kickin it OLD SCHOOL.”
Revy and he clasped hands.
“I cannot fuckin WAIT to have your batshit crazy ass in our boat.”
“Damn fuckin straight. Odds are Roanapar will appear, along with everyone in it, so, wanna make another bet?”
She looked at him.
“You bet your ass I do.”
“I bet I can make Balalykia piss herself, then fall in love.”
Revy snorted before she full blown burst out laughing. She nearly fell off her stool, laughing so hard was she. Tyler smiled as she recovered. Then she wiped a tear from her eye.
“Oh, if you can make that ice queen piss herself, WITHOUT your powers, I’ll fuck you there and then.”
“Challenge accepted. I look forward to making the Capytan piss herself.”
Ash nudged him.
“She’ll probably show up tomorrow now.”
“Five bucks says she does.”
Revy smiled.
“This is gonna be fuckin awesome.”
“Fuckin right it is.”
Tyler smiled as he and Revy clinked drinks again.
“Well, I’mma go say hi to Zerotwo before I go scare some other fucker shitless. Later dudes and Revy.”
“Fuck you.”
Tyler smiled as Zecks broke the seal tile and Tyler got his powers back.
“The powers of gods. While piss drunk. Sounds like fun.”
Ash snorted.
“You better sober up before Melody catches you!”
“Already did. My healing power handled that.”
He waved as he walked out the door. Revy then looked to Ash.
“I think I just fell in love there.”
Ash smiled.
“trust me sexy dangerous, he loves you too. You’re his favorite kinda crazy bitch.”

Tyler walked over to Zerotwo’s cabin.
“Did you have fun love?”
Melody was paging him on his comms.
“Yeah. It’s fun throwin em back with Revy. Don’t worry, I’m sober now.”
“I’d prefer you NOT coming home drunk love. Bad memories there. But, feel free to have fun.”
“If I get too hammered, I’ll find a gutter. I promise by you to NOT bring that shit home.”
“Ahhh, you were doing what now?”
Asuika’s voice was heard. Tyler was surprised.
“When’d you get a comms set?”
“I stole Melody’s. Were you out drinking?”
“I just beat Revy in a drinking contest, and was having some fun showing off my gunfu.”
“Guns and alcohol. No getting drunk around my daughter, understood? Never again.”
“Ausika. I swear by my love for Melody, Aki and everyone. If I go out drinking, it will NEVER get past our front door. I’ve lived that one as well.”
Melody’s mother sighed.
“You’ve never broken a promise yet. I’ll trust you.”
“Thanks Asuika. If I get too wasted, Ash’ll just lay my ass out. Usually does when I go overboard.”
“Idiot.”
“Love you too, Ash. Hey, Asuika. Have you met Terrastia yet?”
“I love her! She’s so sweet! Cute too!”
“Have fun, GRANDMA.”
“I hate you. Like I want to shoot you in the balls right now.”
“Love you too, granny.”
“I know where you sleep, and who sleeps with you.”
“Understood.”
“Good boy.”
“Have fun. FUTURE-MOTHER-IN-LAW.”
“We’re already planning it.”
“I want to know nothing. Just a date, time, place and what to wear. Understood?”
Asuika, along with every lady on the comms laughed.
“Understood. Nice to see a boy who gets it.”
“Nice to have a bride that won’t go bridezilla on everyone.”
“Not MY daughter.”
Tyler laughed.
“It’s a mere formality at this point. But we’ll do it right. I don’t say this enough, Asuika, but thank you for rescuing me.”
She sniffed.
“Thank you for protecting us. Since day one.”
“And I ALWAYS will.”
Tyler smiled as the line went dead. He found Zerotwo relaxing on her back porch on a custom lawn chair that was actually comfortable. She smiled as he walked around.
“Hello, Darling. Did you need me?”
She was in a light gown of blue and bare foot. He smiled as he took an empty seat beside her.
“Just wanted to see you. Had to deal with an idiot, and you lived here, so why not come see you?”
She smiled.
“Thank you for coming to see me, Darling.”
He held out his hand and she took it.
“I love seeing you. You coming to my slumber party later?”
She smiled.
“Of course. It’ll be nice.”
“Might be a bit cramped, but we’ll make it work.”
She smiled, and he got up to kiss her. She hugged him after.
“You headed out again?”
“I think I’ll go bother Riuko. I haven’t hugged her in a while.”
“She lives two cabins that way.”
“Love you Zerotwo.”
He walked off as he waved. Zerotwo settled back down, now with a pounding heart.
“I love my Darling.”

Tyler was whistling as he walked along the sidewalk. His wings swaying behind him as he went. As he passed one cabin, he found the snakegirl that had come with Rachne crying softly on her porch. Tyler stopped to check on her.
“Hey, miss, you hurt?”
She lifted her face to see Tyler looking at her with concern. She was a beautiful girl with red eyes, red hair that hung to her waist and a twenty foot long snake tail of red and pink scales. She was wearing a yellow top and denim skirt. She sniffed.
“My Darling won’t make love to me.”
Tyler sighed.
“That sucks. Can I sit with you, miss?”
She nodded, and patted a spot beside her on the swing she was on. Tyler sat beside her, careful not to step on her tail.
“My names Mia. Nice to meet you properly.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’m Tyler, Mia. Nice to put a name to the face. So, what’s his main hang up?”
She sniffed.
“I know you can make this a private chat. So, can you?”
“Sure.”
She felt the barrier enshroud them on the swing. Mia looked at him.
“He’s scared I’ll kill him with my tail.”
Tyler sat back.
“That’s it? I can give him my blood. Problem solved.”
She looked down.
“That’s not…..the only reason.”
“Do you feel like you can tell me?”
She looked at him.
“I know I can trust you. It just hurts to say it.”
“Is it because of your tail?”
She nodded.
“He says he loves me. But, my snake half….is too much for him.”
Tyler just sat back and groaned.
“Dear Hestia. Here we go again.”
Mia looked at him confused.
“Again?”
Tyler looked at her.
“Sorry, just nasty flashbacks to another girl with a similar issue I helped. Girl was drop dead gorgeous, kind, sweet, caring, and smart. She was in love with this boy who just could not get past that which made her different, even though those that same difference was what made her so special. He broke her heart and I had to put it back together for her.”
Mia sighed.
“Was it Zerotwo?”
“Wow, bullseye first shot. Yeah it was.”
Mia swished her long tail.
“Can I ask what you think of my tail?”
Tyler smiled.
“I think it’s beautiful. I think you’re beautiful Mia. You wouldn’t be you without your tail or your eyes. Just be careful with the snake charming. Can’t have people walking into poles.”
She smiled at his snake joke.
“My tail doesn’t bother you?”
“Not in the slightest. I find it kinda cool.”
She looked at him,
“If you were a normal human, would you be afraid to sleep in bed with me?”
“By normal, do you mean before my flames, or normal like him?”
“Him.”
“I’d share a bed with you every night, Mia.”
She looked down at her tail.
“even if it might be dangerous?”
“I’d ask you to wrap me up BEFORE we went to sleep. So my arms were free. Both to hold you, and to wake you if you start constricting. But, I’d still love to have you in bed with me.”
She felt the truth of his words, as she and everyone in the world knew he never lied.
“Can I ask you something?”
“Sure.”
She looked at him.
“Can I…join your sleepover?”
“Yah know what? This point let’s just commandeer the hangout hangar. Of course you can Mia. I’d love to have you. Just, be careful where you leave that tail. I don’t want it getting stepped on.”
She smiled and held out her arms for a hug. He held her tightly, and got a surprised gasp.
“Wow, you’re so warm. You could raise my body temperature in the morning alone.”
Tyler smiled.
“Okay. Mia, I have an idea.”
She gulped.
“What is it?”
“Tomorrow night, I’d like you, Asia, Rias, Yoshkia with me as a sleepover.”
She smiled.
“I’d like that. Asia’s very sweet.”
“Even if she’s gone full sex addict on me.”
Mia laughed.
“She’s having fun. Now, I have another question.”
“Oh?”
She blushed.
“If I were to join your count altogether, would you make love to me?”
“Of course.”
She smiled.
“Even though I’m part snake?”
“You’d have to show me where I’m stickin it, but sure, why not?”
She blushed again.
“I’d…like to think it over. If that’s okay?”
“Sure, Mia. Rule of my harem is you have to want it with a clear heart. Ask Rias about it tonight. She knows what that means.”
The pretty snake lady nodded.
“I will.”
“You good?”
She smiled and hugged him again.
“Thank you for talking to me.”
“If you need anything, give a rattle. I’ll slither right on over.”
She laughed.
“Snake jokes that aren’t mean. I love them.”
“Sooo, I’m a snake charmer now?”
She laughed hard at that one.
“I’d say more snake wrangler.”
“Ah damn. I think my bed just started pleading for mercy again.”
She smiled as he stood up.
“Have fun. I’ll see you later, and thanks for making my feel better.”
He lowered the barrier and left as he waved.
“Wow, Mia. The demon likes you.”
She looked to see a tall centaur lady with blonde hair clip clop over towards her.
“Hey, Centauria. He just stopped to make me feel better.”
Centauria looked at her.
“Are you okay?”
“I am now. I’ll be staying with Tyler at his slumber party tonight.”
THAT got a start.
“Are you sure? What about master?”
Mia looked to where Tyler was now making out with a very happy Riuko.
“I deserve someone that WANTS to love me, Centauria. Darling….is just too scared of me. He may be as kind as he is, but he told me that he’s scared to make love to me in case I kill him.”
The centaur sighed.
“He’s told me the same thing. Yet, Tyler’s blood could fix that.”
“Tyler said the exact same thing.”
“So, why didn’t he offer it to him?”
Mia sighed.
“Because of what Darling told me.”
“What did he say?”
Mia looked at her friend.
“He said my snake half was too much for him.”
The centaur just sighed.
“I think…..in our world we loved him for being the first person to show us kindness. Look at Poppy. He treats her more like a daughter then a potential lover. Lala just scares him, and Meral is just after a cheating cuckhold. I think we may have fallen for the wrong guy, Mia.”
Mia looked to where Tyler was playing a shadow dodge ball now with Riuko.
“I think I may have a new Darling. I’ll see tonight at the party.”
“Just watch that tail, don’t want it getting stepped on.”
Mia smiled as Tyler hurled a large shadow ball at Riuko.
“He said the exact same thing.”


“Nice to see you still got moves Riuko!”
He threw his ball as he ducked under hers.
“Pff, like I’d lose my dodgeball skills that easily.”
He scored a hit and she nailed his chest. Then they both just hugged as they laughed. Then Riuko sighed.
“I know you have a lot on your plate, and I try not to hold it against you, but it’s hard seeing you with the other girls and me on the sidelines.”
He hugged her tighter.
“I’m sorry, Riuko. I really am.”
She smiled.
“I know you’re working on it, and you’ve got a solution. Are we on the raids?”
“I can have you get added to the sea raid. I had you on defense, but if you want to go, I’ll have you go.”
“I’d like to be near you.”
“Well, you know the drill.”
She smiled.
“I’ll be at the party later.”
“I love you, Riuko.”
She smiled.
“Go make some other girl wet.”
He patted her ass as he walked off. Riuko smiling as she felt his hugs from his shadow balls.
“I fucking love him.”

Tyler was walking along a set of hangars just whistling as he thought of what to do next.
“HYDRA!”
He looked over at the voice, only to get the full force of Maple’s favorite trick to the face. He was then bathed in poison as the small group all shrieked in shock at the accidental poisoning. Maple canceled her attack, and Tyler stood there blinking with poisonous liquids dripping off him.
“Umm, whatever I did, I’m sorry?”
His look of surprised confusion was comical to the fun loving guild. Maple came over with a towel.
“Sorry! I wanted to show Rimuru my Hydra.”
Tyler smiled as he used his flames to clean up.
“You’re good, Maple. Just be more careful shooting that thing off.”
The cute shielder nodded as Tyler walked inside. He saw the blue haired slimegirl Rimuru laughing with his wolf friend, Immouto the beautiful smith, and Sally, Maple’s blue clad best friend. He smiled at the group.
“Hyia ladies and slime. How’s it hanging?”
Maple came over and bowed again.
“I’m so sorry for that!”
Tyler patted her head.
“Look, it was an accident. Alright? Long as you be more careful, you’re fine.”
She blushed hard at his patting her like his little sister. The others all laughed. Then he looked to the tall smith.
“You meet up with Amaki?”
She blushed now as well.
“I have. I must say, I am amazed by your, ahem, ‘exploits’”
“Hey, you wanna rumble I got a spot for ya.”
Her blush tripled in intensity.
“I’ll…..consider it.”
He smiled as he looked to a smirking Rimuru.
“I wonder what a slime is like?”
She snorted as Sally wacked him.
“Can you PLEASE stop hitting on EVERY girl you see?”
Tyler laughed.
“Damn, Sally. You hit like Tatsi. Not bad. I only hit on pretty girls.”
Maple bawled.
“So I’m not pretty?”
He looked at her..
“YOU remind me of an older Kiria.”
She smiled, and glowed. For to be placed in the same category as Kiria meant she was held as something truly special to him. Sally was also aware.
“Wow, Maple, you gonna start calling him Scary big Brother too?”
She thought about it.
“He doesn’t really scare me. No offense, but I know as long as I’m your friend I’m safe. Kinda hard to be scared when I know he’d never hurt me. I think…I’ll just call him…Demon.”
Tyler patted her head again.
“See? She’s every bit as sweet as Kiria. Only taller.”
Maple had steam coming off her now as he patted her like his little sister again. Then he looked to the lounging wolf.
“Hey, buddy. Have you met Fenrir yet?”
The wolf looked at him.
“My name is Starista. I have indeed met your wolf friends.”
“Awesome, aren’t they?”
Starista lowered his head in respect.
“They are indeed. They granted you the title of wolf friend, and it was endorsed by Lady Holo. I would be honored to be your friend as well.”
Tyler smiled as he walked over and pet the wolf’s soft fur.
“Nice to have another wolf friend.”
The horse sized wolf chuckled at his play on words. Then he looked to Rimuru.
“How’s you crew doing?”
The slimegirl snorted.
“They’ve been partying it up since you cut em loose.”
“What about that demon lord? Milia?”
She smiled.
“She’s become rather close with that red headed devilgirl with the massive rack….”
“Rias?”
“Rias! Her! Yeah, they’re like sisters now.”
“Hey, fun fact. Rias’s other title? The Empress Of Ruin.”
Maple gasped.
“That’s awesome! But she’s so kind. How’d she get a title like that?”
Tyler smiled darkly.
“She’s the daughter of the king of hell. Plus…just piss her off. You’ll learn how right quick.”
Maple, along with the others were a little intimidated by the tone of both respect and admiration in Tyler’s voice as he spoke of the red head. He was smiling when.
“Hey, Tyler?”
He tapped his comms.
“What’s Up Index?”
“I need you help. I got a set of newbies, and one guy’s pissing me off.”
“I’ll be right there.”
He smiled at the girls.
“Later ladies and slime. I got people to scare.”
He flew off as the girls waved.

Tyler found Index with her clipboard standing in front of a small group of people. One goy had black hair and a katana on his hip, a guy with blonde hair and a long blade, a girl in a frilly outfit and pink hair, another girl with a large scythe out, a boy with brown hair holding a bow, another goy with a dual set of blades, and a tall man in a military jacket with a katana as well. Tyler sighed.
“Fuckin perfect. Vampire slayers.”
Shalltear’s voice was heard.
“Am I safe?”
“I got em. I just need to lay the law down. You’re safe Shalltear, Gasper too.”
Tyler landed behind Index and spread his wings wide.
“You called for the Demon?”
Index breathed a sigh of relief.
“Thank Hestia. Can you please scare them? Badly?”
Tyler stepped forward whistling. He looked at the pink haired girl and smirked.
“Priscilla. Vampire queen. Nice to know Shalltear’s got the prettier fangs. Close second though.”
The girl laughed.
“You are either very brave, or are just insane to flirt with a vampire like me.”
“Love, it’s terrifying how often those two go hand in hand. As for flirting? Eh, I fucked a vampire till she couldn’t walk what? Two hours ago? Was fun.”
That got her attention.
“You did? She drink of you?”
“Oh yeah.”
He smirked as he leered at her busty form, and licked his lips.
“I’m in the mood for another vampire lay. Wanna rumble toots?”
She covered her mouth in mock offense.
“How horrifying! A bold man! I fear for the safety of my virtue with such a brute around!”
Tyler smirked.
“I assure you, my dear bloodied night queen, your virtue is in good hands.”
She burst out laughing in the face of Tyler’s clearly genuine words. Then the guy in white spoke up.
“As fun as watching her Majesty getting flustered is, can you please stop hitting on her?”
“Sure, Michaela. I’ll leave your queen unplundered for now.”
That took him aback.
“You know my name?”
“And why you wear white. Kinda odd fashion choice since your foods red an all, but at least our washing machines still work here.”
“Enough of this shit.”
The man in the military jacket drew his sword.
“Are you the commanding officer here?”
“Yup. Name’s Tyler. I run this shitshow. Captain Histuguya.”
The man readied a stance.
“A mere boy leads this war? You hold our lives in your hands?”
“I see I’ll have to make you taste the floor. Eh, Gliepnir will be plenty nightmare fuel.”
Index smiled.
“Ten bucks says he pisses himself.”
“Twenty says his Other comes out to play.”
Index tilted her head.
“He’s got an Other?”
“That sword has his dead lover’s soul locked within it. She’s an evil spirit now, and takes the driver’s seat from time to time. I can cure it, but I need to make my point.”
Tyler summoned Gliepnir. The lewdly howling scythe’s vile presence sending a shiver down the spines of the newcomers. Tyler slung the weapon on his shoulder.
“You still wanna try me?”
“Histo. If you take a single step, he’ll kill you.”
The girl with her own scythe spoke then. Tyler looked at her.
“Ahh, Asmerla. I fergit your last name though. Daughter of some bigshot military commander. Yet, is still a little girl who has no place in a position of command. Index, she’s another Ichigo. Only difference is she actually has a spine.”
Index pulled a pen and scribbled on her clipboard.
“Potential hazard. Got it. I’ll forward the warning to the Table. You think she’ll go traitor?”
“Her? Toss up. She does, the Tomb gets her.”
“What about the others?”
The captain was glaring at him, as was everyone else. Tyler tilted his head.
“The captain is to be placed on a high level watch. He turned full traitor in the show. Like sell out his own kind of traitor. You pull that shit in MY army I’ll kill you myself. That queen is more of a schemer then an open fighter. My blood will solve that problem easily enough. The dude with the bow just needs a place to stand. He’d a decent enough guy and kind as well. The dual wielder has an attitude problem but nothing too severe. More he carries the guilt he couldn’t save his sister when she needed him most kinda shit. Now. THOSE two. Yui and Michaela. The green bean knockoff has a fire I understand perfectly. Hates vampires as a whole for killing his family. He’s an orphan that was a labrat for humanity, problem was the experiments were on the seraphs of the church.”
Index jumped.
“They were experimenting on them? Were they insane?”
Tyler sighed.
“Yui’s got the horn of the king of salt inside him. If it gets loose, either myself or Kenzaki will have to drop him, I want her informed of him.”
“I’ll do it myself. What happened with the tests?”
“Humanity unleashed the king of poison. And the horsemen of john. The world was ruined, and the vampires took command. Humanity and Vampire were locked in a war over the world, and they STILL were fucking with the damned seraphs. That jackass captain used that guys’ sister to try and enslave the king of fire. Yeah, their world sucked.”
Index was rubbing her temples.
“Idiots. You can’t control the agents of god.”
“I can. But, not the point.”
“Jackass.”
Tyler then found himself with the captain’s sword on his throat. He looked at him curiously.
“Did you just hit me?”
The man was shocked at the fact his blade had just bounced off the jugular of this boy. Tyler tilted his head.
“Seriously, did you?”
The group readied their weapons when a roar was heard.
“Enemy dragon!”
“That took longer then usual. I got it.”
Tyler flew off to go kill the dragon. The boy called Yui looked to Index, and his hand reached towards his sword. Index laughed.
“Wow. If you try and attack ME, you will scream for years.”
There was a massive explosion in the sky, as the Demon’s roiling flames set it on fire. Then he dropped to the ground as the dragon’s burning corpse slammed into the ground. Tyler smiled as he faced the now white faced group.
“What were we talking about? Ah yeah, your worlds idiocy.”
Histo was channeling his power. Tyler just looked at him, and sighed.
“I am not in the mood for this shit.”
Tyler then unleashed the full force of his power so it could be felt. Index laughed as the group went bone white as the waves of invisible force slammed into them. The small nun, like those that had been around Tyler lot having become used to his levels of power.
“You done? Cause I am.”
Tyler lifted the oppressive force and the group was now shaking as Yui stepped forward to confront Tyler.
“Where did you get such power?”
“Headache time.”
One explanation later.
“Yeah. Welcome home.”
Yui just looked at him.
“We’re anime characters. In a new world. That you rule.”
“Less rule, more point in the right direction as I do whatever. Now. We’re at war.”
Yui’s eyes went dark.
“Vampires?”
“I will say this ONCE Yui. I have vampires under my command. They are friends and family, and lovers. If I hear of so much as a dirty look from you, I will torture you myself. Are we clear?”
Yui wasn’t intimidated, as Tyler was still speaking in his normal voice.
“I kill vampires.”
“Are. We. Clear?”
The switch flipped, and Tyler was glaring at him with the Demon glare and growling at him with the Demon’s voice. Yui held his ground. Even going to get in his face.
“If you have vampires. THEY DIE”
Tyler smirked……and cut him with Gliepnir. The green eyed boy felt the cut, then he was howling and screaming in absolute agony as the festering rot started to eat him alive from the inside out. Index shook her head.
“Wow. He got some serious balls to straight up say he’ll kill your friends to your face, Tyler.”
Tyler laughed.
“He’s not brave or does he have balls, Index. He’s just too stupid and thick headed to get it. Even if my vampires make the strongest fangs in their world look like a joke. He can’t even scratch them. He just needs to get it.”
He then looked at his friends as they readied their weapons to try and help him. Tyler laughed, as they burst into flames, with the exception of the vampire queen, who did not move. Tyler looked at her.
“I see you get it.”
The pink haired vampire nodded with a smile on her face.
“I do indeed. I can sense your power, I am no match for you. So, I’ll submit to your rule.”
“Nice to see you got brains, boobs and fangs. Just no power schemes.”
She bobbed a quick curtsy.
“I am many things. Suicidal is NOT one of them.”
“Good answer. We have a plentiful supply of blood for you. Just don’t attack anyone. If they volunteer, well, long as you don’t drain them, go crazy.”
She smiled.
“I think I can manage that. Now, what about them?”
Tyler looked at the writhing in agony group.
“Well. Let’s see.”
Tyler walked over to Yui, the one that had started this mess, and kicked him.
“You done with your shit?”
HE glared at him,
“You’d kill humans to protect vampires?”
“Yup. Dude. You’re in a new world. NOT ALL VAMPIRES ARE MONSTERS. Your boy’s a vampire. Why is he not dead?”
Michaela spoke from his own burning spot.
“You don’t understand his suffering.”
“Ohhhh, That’s right. I forgot a step.”
The flames and agony stopped.
“You think you know pain?”
Tyler used his power to shine a spotlight on his scars. The looks of horror and pity were priceless.
“You have no idea what TRUE suffering is. And before you ask, I got these from humans.”
Yui just looked at him.
“What lab were you trapped in?”
“Not a lab. My hometown didn’t like me much.”
Asmerla just sighed.
“He was raised like that by humans. I get it now.”
Tyler smirked.
“Now. Yui. You will have plenty of vampires to kill in our war, just the ones in MY base are to be left alone. Not that you could TELL they’re vampires. Hell, I know one, if you can raise a sword to harm him, well, I’ll just kill you and leave you dead. Cause that’d be a dick move.”
Yui was panting from his torture.
“You’re asking me to let vampires live?”
“Not asking. TELLING you. This is NOT up for debate. Either you obey my rules or you die screaming for eternity. Make a call kid.”
Asmerla spoke up.
“You said rules. Plural. Care to tell me what I’m agreeing to?”
“Sure. There easy enough. 1: I have built sanctuaries for myself and my friends. If you are granted access to them, you not NEVER to speak of what you see, hear, or do within those walls. If you break this promise, you will suffer every torture of hell I can come up with for the rest of time. I am an immortal being with the power to kill you outright, then revive you just to kill you again. There is not a hole MY world you can hide in I cannot find you. 2: You will NEVER pose a threat to myself or the ones I love. Should you do, the pain is tripled.”
He was using his Demon voice with the full force of his soul and his glare at it’s most hateful. THIS time Yui was trembling as an equally scared Asmerla spoke up again.
“Is that it?”
“I do have one more.”
She gulped.
“What is it?”
“For the love of Hestia….CLEAN UP AFTER YERSELVES!”
She looked at him, still trembling.
“That’s it?”
Tyler shrugged.
“Yup. Those are the rules of my world. Rules of my army are even simpler. I call the shots, protect those that are powerless, and just remember the other rules.”
She stopped trembling and burst out laughing at the absurdity.
“You have the power of the gods, and yet you seem more concerned with protecting your friends and family then anything.”
“Lovers too, but yup. I-“
“Dadddy!”
Terrastia came in giggling to get a hug from her father and hug her he did.
“Hiya greenbean. What’s up?”
The green haired girl was giggling as he set her on his shoulder.
“I just came to bother you.”
HE laughed.
“Melody headed for the beach?”
She squealed as he used a shadow to tickle her bare feet, as she never wore shoes.
“She’s getting a massage off Asia. I think you pounded her a little TOO hard.”
He chuckled.
“Nah, she just wants to play with a cute blonde.”
Terrastia giggled again. Then she saw the newcomers. Notably the pink haired Priscilla.
“Wow, you’re really pretty.”
The vampire queen, along with the group except the man still glaring at Tyler, were smiling at Terrastia’s happy glow. The lady had the warmest smile.
“Why thank you, miss. I am Priscilla.”
Terrastia spread her dragon wings to flutter over for a better look.
“Wow. You’re a vampire, too? You’re almost as pretty as Yue!”
Priscilla’s smile widened.
“Yue? IS she a vampire?”
Terrastia giggled.
“She’s the Golden Vampire Princess! Don’t fuck with her or her Monster Of the Abyss will kill you.”
“Damn Terrastia, that was the cutest threat I’ve heard in quite some time now.”
Tyler was smiling as Terrastia flitted around Priscilla curiously. The vampire queen was wearing a long sleeved robe, and tall boots. She opened her arms.
“Can I get a hug?”
Terrastia swooped right in and nearly throttled the lady with her hug.
“Wow, Priscilla! You give great hugs-eeep!”
Histo, the captain that had been glaring at Tyler thought he found an opening to hurt the Demon, as Terrastia was now in Priscilla’s embrace, he slashed at the unprotected back of the green haired girl. Terrastia’s squeak of surprise came from Tyler holding the girl in his arms out of nowhere. Tyler had her in one arm as he held the mand katana blade between two fingers. Priscilla, along with the whole group was glaring at the man with hate for trying to attack a child.
“You okay, Terrastia?”
The forest dragon had no clue what just happened, but sensed it was bad.
“I’m fine Daddy. What happened?”
Tyler was calmly staring into the face of Histo, as Index just backed away.
“Oooooh Shit.”
Tyler hugged the small girl.
“Bastard here took a swing at you.”
She just looked at the still angry man.
“Wow, you’re an idiot. Attacking me? HIS daughter? Idiot.”
Tyler placed Terrastia on his wing, and she was giggling again as she was swung out of harms reach. Tyler the looked at the man. There was a loud metallic crack as he snapped the sword with two fingers. The thing screamed in agonized misery as he set it on fire. Tyler then trussed the man up in shadow restraints as he watched his sword get reduced to ash.
“Now. Let’s go to hell.”
Tyler waved his arm and they were encased in a shadow room, as Terrastia hopped off his wing to get another hug off a now pale Priscilla.
“Hug me!”
The vampire queen did, as they looked at the shadow box. She looked at Index.
“What’s he doing to him?”
Index smiled darkly.
“Hurting Him. Badly. Very. Badly.”
The box dissolved, and the man was dropped to the ground amid several hundred of his corpses, and scattered throughout the male bodies was the body of a lady with black hair. Index laughed.
“Wow, he used THAT card.”
Tyler picked the man off the ground and threw him to the dirt.
“This is your first day in my army. So I let you off with a warning. Now. Apologize.”
The spiritually shattered man groveled before Terrastia.
“I am sorry I tried to hurt you, milady Terrastia. Please forgive me.”
Terrastia looked at him, and huffed.
“He’s ugly. No fun. FINE I’ll forgive you.”
Histo didn’t move. Tyler looked to Index.
“I also stripped him of his power. He’s a noncom now. I’ll give it to….oh! I know! Sakamoto. She uses a katana, and her mental strength is far superior to this carcass. Actually, I’d like a look at her Repumiro. I think I can upgrade it.”
Index scribbled on her clipboard.
“Alright.”
Asmerla had a question.
“What’s his fate now?”
Tyler looked at her,
“Well, long as he hits the dirt when the fireworks start, obeys my rules, and lives on base, whatever he likes. Dude’s powerless now, and since he already tried to hurt my daughter there, every mother fucker on base will have him under a microscope.”
“Is she really your daughter? You seem a little young.”
Tyler smiled at Yui.
“I’m fourteen.”
The whole group looked at him. Even the still prone man got up to look at him.
“You’re only fourteen….and you look like that? And lead this army?”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Yup.”
The man groveled to him.
“It would seem I owe you an apology as well. You’re younger then Yui there, and yet have suffered even more cruelly then I ever thought possible. I have disgraced myself.”
“Yup. You ain’t getting your power back. What kind of man attacks a little girl with a katana?”
HE clenched the dirt.
“Understood.”
Tyler then looked to Yui.
“Now, to answer your question? She’s my adoptive daughter. Her parents were killed in the war, so me and my Fiancé are raising her as our own.”
Priscilla looked at him, and he could see she could tell. He looked at her, and she nodded. Tyler then looked over as the kind eyed boy with the boy spoke up.
“Is there a war going on, sir? You’ve mentioned it a few times now.”
“Call me Tyler. I work for a living. Sorta. Okay.”
One dark rundown later.
“Yeah. That’s what we’re up against.”
They were all grim faced. Then Asmerla spoke up.
“So, this war makes our own look like a joke.”
“And I’m the damned punchline.”
Priscilla hugged Terrastia tighter.
“So, as long as she’s inside your barrier, she’s safe?”
Tyler smiled.
“Yup. Looks like my girl’s got a new fan.”
The pink haired vampire smiled.
“She’s so warm and sweet. I like her.”
Terrastia giggled.
“Of course I’m warm! I’m a dragon!”
They looked at her. Tyler smiled as she glowed and became her dragon form. She spread her green wings and squalled.
“See? Dragon!”
Tyler and Index laughed hard at the nuclear bomb that went off behind their eyes. Priscilla looked at him.
“She’s a forest dragon.”
The vampire just nodded.
“Okay, at this point, smile and nod.”
“Usually best toots.”
Terrastia switched to her human form and smiled as she settled into Priscilla’s rack. Tyler smiled.
“Comfy?”
She squeaked.
“They’re not big, but they’re nice.”
“Hey! They’re plenty big!”
The tone of indignation in her voice at Terrastia’s verdict got a round of snorting laughter. Then Tyler smiled.
“So, verdict?”
Terrastia groped the flustered vampire with a thoughtful expression.
“She’s bigger then Asia, annnnd as hard as…..Aki.”
“Wow, that’s kinda nice actually.”
“Right? She’s got a half cup on Asia, but twice the firmness of Aki’s melons.”
Tyler and Terrastia were nodding sagely at her assessment.
“I see. A decent bust, but not mind blowing.”
“She’s pretty and it works for her.”
“By the way, what you make of Orihime?”
Terrastia smiled.
“Her’s are like Amaki’s. Large, full, but too soft for any real fun. They make comfy pillows though.”
“I thought so.”
Index walked over and wacked him.
“Can you PLEASE focus?”
“Barely.”
Tyler smiled at the now red faced vampire. Then he looked at Yui.
“Are we clear on my vampires?”
He sighed,
“We are.”
“If you try it, depending on who it is, it will hurt…..a lot. Like I said earlier, the vampires under MY command make the ten strongest vampires in your world combined look like a joke.”
“I’ll remember that.”
Tyler then looked at them.
“So, one cabin or one cabin per?”
They looked at each other. Priscilla smiled.
“I’d like one near Terrastia here.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’ll get you one next to their clubhouse. Hestia knows she loves it there.”
The vampire snuggled Terrastia against her chest.
“I’ll take good care of the cutie.”
“Just don’t get any ideas with those pretty fangs.”
“I won’t.”
Tyler smiled as the others all elected to share a cabin.
“Well, alright.”
He placed a hand on the ground and a new pair of cabins appeared. They just looked at them.
“Welcome home. I’mma take off. You good Index?”
She hugged him.
“Thanks for that.”
He patted her head.
“Anytime every time.”
He spread his wings and lifted off to go give Mina an update. Asmerla looked at Index’s smile.
“Wow, got a crush?”
Index smiled wider.
“He’s not my type. He’s just a very good friend.”


Tyler landed outside the hangar and walked in to find Sakamoto with Mina looking at new photos.
“Hiya Major badass, Commander badass.”
They smiled as he walked over. He looked at Sakamoto.
“I stripped the captain that came with the newest recruits of his power for trying to hit Terrastia. Here, Sakamoto. You get them now.”
Both her and Mina jumped.
“Are you sure?”
“Are they safe?”
Tyler smiled.
“Yes I’m sure. And I took out all the nastiness so all you get are the benefits.”
Sakamoto laughed.
“Thank you. It’ll be good to be able to help out more.”
He gave her the power and she smiled.
“It feels like my witch magic. My shin repossa will be stronger then ever.”
“I have an idea for the Repumiro. May I see it?”
Sakamoto passed her blade, and he encased it in shadow. When it came out it was shimmering with a light blue glow set within the blade. Sakamoto took it and smiled.
“It feels both lighter, sharper and that amplifier feels more potent as well.”
“It now takes half the charge for a four times stronger blast.”
Sakamoto smiled gratefully as she sheathed the weapon on her back.
“Thank you. I’ll practice with it.”
He smiled as he looked to Mina.
“Anything else?”
She handed him a photo.
“Just the hive.”
He looked to see the thing now had stone fortifications. He laughed.
“Ground based crap like that is useless against my fire and flight. We’ll be fine.”
Mina smiled.
“I needed to hear that.”
Tyler smiled as a shadow appeared at the doorway. He looked to see Inuyasha, the silver haired, half demon walking in.
“Oh, hey, Inuyasha. What’s up?”
He glared at him.
“Have you found Kakyome?”
Tyler smiled.
“Sorry bout that. I was gonna get her after my meeting with those newbies, but dragon style’s draining.”
He walked to a small area and held out his hand. The blue circle appeared, and a tall girl with black hair in a green and white sailor uniform and skirt lifted out of it. Inuyasha was gaping as his love just appeared out of the floor. The spell was completed and she was dropped. Inuyasha caught her, and she groaned.
“Daddy, it’s too early to get up!”
Tyler laughed as she opened her eyes to see Inuyasha holding her.
“Inuyasha?”
“Kakyome.”
The lovers embraced in a tearful reunion. Tyler smiled as Mina and Sakamoto looked at each other with a grin. The lovers then kissed before remembering they weren’t alone in the room. Inuyasha looked at Tyler.
“Thank you. You kept your word.”
“Like I said I would.”
Kakyome looked at him.
“Who are you?”
“Headache time!”
One explanation/rundown later.
“And them’s the brakes.”
Kakyome was shaking as she learned of the world, the war, and Tyler. She looked at Inuyasha.
“Is it safe here?”
The boy smirked.
“Safer then an where else, that’s for damn sure.”
Kakyome picked up on something.
“Wow, Inuyasha, never heard you be nice to anyone like that.”
He snorted.
“I can’t even scratch that guy’s pants. He fights gods for fun, Kakyome.”
She just looked at Tyler, who shrugged.
“Eh, what can I say except I’m awesome.”
The girl gulped
“Well, if Inuyasha says you’re okay, I’ll trust you.”
“Neato. Well, I got nothin. Yo, bro, go break a bed with yo girl. I’m out.”
He left the hangar as Inuyasha now had to explain what that meant. Tyler looked at the clock on the hangout hangar. 5:12.
“Hey, ladies, lets see if my bunker can fit you all. Riuko, can you pick up Mia? She’s crashing with us as well. Yoshkia? Can you fetch Perrine and Lylia?”
“I’ll go get her.”
“Sure!”
Tyler landed at his bunker and found his party mates all waiting. He opened the door and in they went. Surprisingly, the bunker had plenty of space. As Tyler walked down, he found Revy scratching her head at a pair of blue panties on his table. He patted her back.
“It’s a game.”
He picked em up, and smirked.
“Asia!”
The blonde smiled.
“I see you remember me!”
He tossed them into the drawer.
“Like I could fergit your kittycat, Asia.”
She giggled as Revy just looked at him.
“Okay, playboy, how many of em have you fucked?”
He smirked as Asia got laid on his bed with Akio, Asika, and Koneko.
“At this point, it’s a question of who HAVEN’T I fucked? I think, Akeno, Sonya, Satuski, Glacia, Barkhorn, Hestia there, Rachne, you, Mikasa, Lucy, Miho, and that’s it.”
Revy just shook her head as he walked over to where Akio was suckling on Asia’s nipple, pick her off the blonde, carry her to the next bunk, and her giggling on the bed, and stuff himself in side her to started bucking the smaller girl.
“Yup. I’m in love.”
Akio got her cream filling and was left on the couch spazing as Tyler then grabbed Rias and laid her next to Akio.
“Your turn!”
The busty devil laughed as she was filled with his meat as she bucked in pleasure. On the couch, Mia was watching him go to it,
“Wow, He just walked right up to them.”
Melody sat beside the snakegirl.
“He’ll probably have had them all by the time we go to sleep.”
Mia looked around. Mikasa was watching Tyler play with a smile, Asia was getting satisfied by Koneko, Amaki, Aki, Asika, and Ash. Sonya was staring at Tyler, with Yoshkia squirming right beside her, Misaka was talking with a flushed Shalltear, Rachne had Riuko, Miho, and Lucy in a silk swing, Hestia was laughing at Hornet’s face as Enterprise leered at her, Satuski was locking horns with Barkhorn over a chess game, Zerotwo was getting a rub down from Glacia, as Perrine and Lylia waited their turn. Aoita was walking over to join Asia’s group play when she was grabbed by Tyler and laid on the shadow floor for her filling, Kairi took her spot on top of a now drowning in girls Asia, and set her mouth to her lips. Revy was throwing shots back as she reveled in the wild atmosphere. Hayasaka was making out with Kaguya as they waited for cream. Mia smiled as she looked to a now flushed Melody.
“I think….I need to ask Rias about the clear heart.”
Tyler left Aoita a mess as he then picked up Koneko for her creamed cat. Next was Yoshkia. The small girl’s scream getting a round of applause from the gathered ladies. Then Tyler chambered his last round and came up behind Aki.
“I came for MY AKI!”
She laughed as she got her longed for cream, and hugged him.
“I knew you come for me eventually. I love you.”
He kissed her as he went soft.
“I love you, Aki.”
He stood up, and got cleaned by Melody, before he walked over and took a seat next to Mia.
“Having fun?”
The snake girl was smiling as Sonya came over and laid her head in Tyler’s lap.
“I am, you sure know how to throw a party.”
Tyler was stroking Sonya’s hair was she hummed.
“we’re just starting too.”
Mia smiled as she saw Rias get off the floor and walk woozily to the bathroom.
“I think I’ll have a chat with Rias.”
He patted her back.
“Just remember that tail.”
She smiled as she slithered over to wait by the door. The seat was then claimed by Enterprise. The white haired aircraft carrier smiled as she laid her head on his shoulder.
“This is nice.”
She then whispered in his ear.
“I’d prefer NOT to be taken in front of other people.”
He wrapped an arm around her.
“I understand.”
She smiled and got comfy. Then Revy was heard over the roar.
“Hey, playboy, the fucks the food?”
“Whaddya want?”
The ladies all placed their orders, and the messenger power fired up, laying out the meals twice over. Revy came vaulting over the couch to take a seat by Enterprise.
“So, you said we’re anime characters. Well, where the fucks my show?”
“Comin right up.”
The room settled down, with Enterprise taking a seat between his legs, Sonya his left arm, Revy taking his right, Rias laying on his leg, A flushed Asia beside her, Akeno beside her, Koneko took her spot behind his head, Tyler uses his shadow power to raise the floor into a mass bed, and Hornet was cuddled between Zerotwo and Amaki, Akio was sandwiched between Rachne, Mia, and Hestia, Aki, Ash, Riuko and Kairi were all snuggled together, Hayasaka, Kaguya, and Yoshkia were swathing Melody, Glacia was cradling Perrine and Lylia under her soft arms, Lucy was settled in beside Satuski and Barkhorn, Aoita was hugging Shalltear as they laid together, Misaka had his other leg, and Mikasa was right beside her.
“Everyone comfy?”
There was a mass of very comfy murmurs. Revy snorted.
“The fuck you gonna start the show?”
Tyler smiled as a shadow lifted off the floor, poked her in the nose and set the show to play. Revy just laughed.
“Aight then.”
The show started, and the group shared in the adventures of Revy and Lagoon company. Tyler frowning every time Rock opened his mouth. Revy was as well.
“Okay, I see yer beef with Rock.”
He patted her tattooed shoulder.
“I still hate that guy.”
She sniggered.
“Imagine it if we picked yer crazy fuckin ass up.”
“Oh, me an you’d own that fuckin town toots, no two way bout it.”
She laughed.
“Fuckin right we would. I spoke to Dutch bout yer idea.”
“He say you were high?”
She snorted.
“He spit out his fuckin drink!”
“Bitch please, in our line o work, that’s a very good sign.”
She smiled.
“I fuckin love yer crazy ass. So, ya, once your world tour’s over, we got a spot fer ya in our boat. Dutch had a question on our line of work.”
“I’ll talk to him tomorrow.”
He smiled as he had an idea. He used a hidden shadow to sneak up behind an unsuspecting Koneko, and poke her in her butt.
“Hey, if you gonna tease me, fuck me.”
Tyler laughed at Koneko’s miffed voice. He then looked to where Hayasaka was in a skirt. He subtly nudged Revy.
“Watch this.”
Revy watched a shadow writhe behind Hayasaka, her completely unawares, and slither up her skirt with all the gentleness a shadow has. Tyler smirked as he then penetrated the blonde maid with a shadow dong. The maid bucked and starting moaning as her slit was pounded hard with her limbs restrained by shadow. Then the shadow blew and filled her with shadow cream, and she exploded right after.
“Love you Hayasaka! Always wanted to do that to you!”
The blonde maid opened her mouth to reply, when the shadow dong stuffed itself down her throat, giving her own taste right back. Tyler laughed as she got her fill of tasty shadow cream before speaking.
“Ohh, I love you too!”
She sighed happily as she laid back down. Melody spoke up then.
“Love.”
“That’s a trick only for her, Kaguya, and Zerotwo if she’d like it.”
“I’ll try it too, Darling.”
“Love you. No one else gets raped by shadow tentacle.”
There was a mass relax, as Ash was heard chuckling.
“Of course he’d break out shadow tentacles.”
Tyler then looked at Revy. She snorted.
“Don’t even fuckin think about it. Sick fuck.”
“Eh, fine.”
She laughed. Then the second episode started and she smiled at the song.
“Damn, that song’s tight.”
“It’s one of my favorites for a reason.”
She smiled as he lifted another shadow and had it slither towards Kaguya’s lifted skirt and exposed rear. This one had two dongs, and Kaguya had no clue until both where filling her slit and shed. Then she was moaning hard as the dongs alternated thrusts, and her limbs fully restrained. Tyler filled her holes with shadow cream before merging them together to fill her mouth and giving her a taste of cream as well. She sighed happily.
“Thank you!”
“Love you too, sis.”
Revy jumped.
“Adoptive.”
She settled back down.
“Dear fuckin Hestia, you really are a sick mother fucker.”
Amaki laughed.
“Oh, Revy, you have NO idea!”
She looked at the MILF. Tyler smiled.
“Adoptive mother. Popped her cherry, and left her unable to walk, twice now?”
The sexy flaming MILF licked her lips,
“Enterprise, mind swapping?”
The aircraft carrier had felt the length of steel, and allowed Amaki access. The girls moved to allow for creaming, and Amaki fit his spear within herself and started bouncing hard as Revy watched with a look of both respect and jealousy as the Flaming beauty got her pie filled. Then Amaki sighed.
“Oh, I needed that.”
She got off and Sweet Asia took her place.
“My turn!”
She did indeed get her turn, as Asia’s still tight hole was filled to bursting by cream. Tyler kissed her as Koneko then swung down.
“That spear is mine.”
Revy watched the small girl get fitted and start bouncing. She blew like the others and got her cream like the others. She kissed him before retaking her spot. He smiled as he looked around.
“I got two more shots. Any takers?”
Ash hopped right up.
“I’ll get one.”
“As my Fallen One says!”
Ash moaned as she got fitted, and away she went with a ferocity that both impressed the other girls, and intimidated them. Her tunnel was flooded, and she sighed.
“Still best fucker.”
He patted her as Shalltear, having swapped her long skirted dress for a easily lifted nightgown, took her spot.
“I’m thirsty.”
Tyler smiled.
“Would you like a straw?”
She smirked, and fit his spear into her slit and sank her fangs into his neck. She moaned as she rode the rod as she drank deep. This time not letting a single drop go to waste. She got creamed, as the other girls all watched. She let his neck go with a loud pop, and licked the holes, using her saliva to close them.
“Still delicious.”
He hugged her.
“Still best vampire.”
She smiled and sat to the side to allow Melody cleanup access. Once she was satisfied with his spear’s cleanliness did she retake her spot. Tyler smiled at her.
“Verdict?”
Melody smiled.
“Very tasty.”
Oro was heard from a spot in the pile.
“I’m curious Shalltear, are you okay after drinking his blood?”
The pretty vampire sat between his legs as a shaking her head Revy took his arm again.
“He’s very delicious, Oro. His blood’s rich, thick, and fills me with warmth.”
“Like his cream!”
That made the ladies chuckle. Then Shalltear rested her head against his chest.
“I love his blood, but I think he lowered the power packed into it for me.”
“Oh, I lowered the power all right. What your drinking is the blood Yue got to drink. My plan was to start there, and work you up to my normal blood.”
She smiled.
“I’ll look forward to it.”
Oro smiled.
“Just to be clear. I get the next shot after the reload.”
“Curious to see if that human slit feels as good as your dragon slit.”
Oro smiled.
“It’s tighter.”
“I’LL be the judge of that!”
They all chuckled as the show went on. They burned through two more episodes as Tyler used his shadows to feed the girls and himself. Revy smiled as she got a bite of burger.
“Getting fuckin spoiled by a god. And watchin him fuck the life outta a vampire. Not sure is I’m moving up or down in the world.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’d say down, since we ARE underground right now.”
She snorted.
“Whatever.”
Tyler was teasing Kaguya and Hayasaka with shadows, as his spear was reloaded. He looked to Oro.
“Locked and loaded.”
She came floating over as Shalltear moved to go kiss Melody. Tyler moved Oro’s bowtie covering her slit and she fit herself and started bouncing. She gasped as her extremely tight hole was stretched and filled with cream.
“Damn Oro, you ARE tight. Shalltear’s got ya beat though.”
“Thank you!”
“Shit.”
She slid off, as the pianist Kairi came over for her ride.
“You’re planning to fuck us all as an equalizer.”
He fit the elegant beauty and helped her bounce.
“Figured a good way to start off on a level playing field.”
She screamed as she orgasmed as she got her cream. Then she kissed him.
“This, plus your sleep over plan. Nice.”
“Speaking of. Tomorrow’s bedmates. Rias, Asia, Yoshkia, Mia.”
The girls all looked at Mia’s happily waving snake tail, and smiled as they saw where he was going.
“Oh, that’ll be fun!”
“Getting all wrapped up in a warm snake.”
“Poor Mia’ll be far too toasty to sleep!”
Mia smiled.
“I sleep better the warmer I am. I just need my body temperature raised in the morning. I’ll be careful with you, I promise.”
Yoshkia smiled as she went to hug the kind snakegirl.
“We trust you, Mia. It’ll be fun!”
Mia was amazed by Yoshkia’s body heat, that’s when his plan clicked. Then Rachne spoke up.
“What about me?”
Tyler looked to his bunk.
“I think I’d need to make a custom bed for you, Rachne. I don’t think that one will cut it.”
She smiled.
“I’ll draw one that will, Honey.”
Melody smirked.
“Honey and Darling are already claimed by other girls! What can I call him?”
Tyler smiled wide.
“You can call me HUSBAND. Or YOURs.”
That got a round of awww’s as Melody smiled with pride, while internally screaming with joy he hadn’t let that one drag him into his mental labyrinth.
“I’ll call you Love, MINE, and husband. Though I think I can share that last one with Ash.”
the black haired girl choked on her drink as Melody said this. Every eye then turned to look at Tyler.
“Oh shit, here we go again.”
His now nervous expression made the girls chuckle. Then Aki spoke up.
“Well, I guess Melody gets it first as usual. But you BETTER fucking MARRY ME too dammit!”
“Oh shit.”
Tyler went pale as the other girls all laughed. He then looked to Melody.
“Would you be fine with it Love?”
She smiled, while also on watch for him getting lost in his mind.
“I would. Like you said. I get it first.”
He sighed with relief.
“If Melody is fine with it, then sure, Aki. Fuck it. After Melody, first come first rung. We got eternity to play with, so we’ll figure it out.”
He was smiling and seemed to relax, as if something that had been bugging him had been put to bed. Asia nudged Melody.
“Looks like he learned.”
Melody hugged the sweet blonde.
“He never makes the same mistake twice Asia. He usually does better once I smack him.”
Asia sighed as she settled into Melody’s soft cleavage.
“You soo sweet together.”
Rias was dying of curiosity.
“Asia, care to share your little secret?”
She giggled.
“Nope! Bunker rule!”
Rias grumbled, as Melody, Tyler and Asia all laughed at their shared secret. Ash then nudged Melody.
“Our boy get lost again?”
“I can neither confirm nor deny that statement.”
The curiosity was killing them, as Tyler laughed.
“Melody, can we let em in? Poor Rias looks like she’s about to burst.”
Melody thought for a moment.
“I’ll do it. Asia was present for our little lovers spat.”
The admission of an argument between Tyler and Melody of any kind got their rapt attention. Tyler shrugged.
“I have a nasty habit of over thinking crap, and sometimes am just plain blind. Like Shirogane level blind. So, Melody has to drag me out of my head. It doesn’t happen a lot, but it does.”
Melody smiled.
“It’s only gotten that bad like what? Twice?”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“There was the harem at first, Then……When I was worried you were getting left out a lot. Yeah, twice.”
Lucy of Fairytail looked at him.
“The harem was an issue?”
Tyler smiled.
“You tell it love. It was YOUR idea after all.”
Every head, except for those that were there or already knew, looked at her. Melody smiled sweetly.
“I set up the harem for him. And he fought me for two days over it.”
Aki laughed.
“I remember that. Dude was so worried about hurting us he missed the friggin point. I had to help her smack him that time.”
Amaki was the next to laugh.
“I heard about it from Sakura. She’s the single person to break the sanctuary rule. She told me that it took both Melody and Aki two days to get his head out of his ass to see the daylight.”
Tyler was quietly munching on a slice of pizza. He shrugged as they all looked at him.
“I never considered a harem until Melody brought It up. I had her under my arm. Didn’t need anyone else. Long as I had her I was happy.”
Melody smiled.
“That was his mantra back then. He didn’t need his money, his strength, or anything else. All he needed was ME. JUST. ME.”
Riuko sighed.
“Those two were down the day they met. Hell, day two we were all expecting her to start walking around with a damned ring. Even IF she went around looking like she did.”
Melody and Tyler both smiled at the memory. Now the room sensed a story, as with the sole exceptions of Aki, Riuko Melody and Tyler, not even Amaki knew what they were talking about. Tyler looked at Melody.
“Shall I or shall you?”
Melody smiled.
“Do you have one?”
“I think so.”
“I have one if you don’t.”
Tyler pulled out his phone and scrolled through the pictures. He frowned.
“I musta…oh yeah. I locked it in the safe. Gimme a sec.”
He had the shadow vault appear and a picture was removed. He then set up a screen with his power.
“This is how she looked when we met.”
He blew up the photo of Melody in her glasses, braided hair over her tapped down chest and school uniform. The room gasped as the double takes began. Then Amaki looked at him.
“She looked like that?”
Tyler sighed.
“She had to hide, Amaki. Remember Chad?”
That’s when it clicked.
“Now I get it. Melody didn’t have her Demon in her corner, so she had to hide.”
Melody got up and took her spot under his arm.
“He walked right past my walls and defenses like they weren’t even there to take me by the hand and lead me to the light.”
He hugged her and kissed her.
“I fell for her the moment I looked into her eyes. Even now they still hypnotize me like no others can. Course, I had no Idea I loved her until like day three.”
Melody smiled, and placed her ringed hand on his chest.
“He was more beaten dog then human. I have a photo somewhere.”
“Show us!”
Melody pulled her phone out and had him blow up a photo she’d taken off the school cameras. The gasps were of sadness at the lifelessness in his normally vibrant brown eyes, and he seemed to be hunched over a little, as if worried to stand out. Aki sighed.
“He looked like a beaten puppy when we first met. And he was so meek it wasn’t even funny. Yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir. Wouldn’t know it to look at him now, but there was a time he was scared to even shake my hand.”
Tyler smiled.
“I was sitting in class, more or less trying to not be noticed, and was getting notes from Kiria, when this crazy chick just comes sauntering up to me, and throws me for a friggin loop. Like the hell? She forces me to nearly break her hand in a shake, then makes me hand over a story I was writing. Like who was this bossy bitch?”
The story raised a few eyebrows. Akeno was surprised.
“You write?”
“Not anymore. No need to escape from my reality anymore. If anyone wants, I still have them if you want to read them.”
There was a mass of nods and yeses. Tyler smiled as he used his laptop to make a mass of thumb drives and gave them to each. He then smirked as he looked at Oro.
“Did you read it?”
She shuddered.
“The fuck is wrong with you? I can’t get that poor girl out of my head!”
Tyler, Ash, and Melody all laughed as Aki looked at them.
“What’d he do?”
“I gave her the legendary numbers.”
Aki smiled.
“So, she’s one of us.”
“It IS a rite of passage!”
Oro was confused.
“Rite of passage?”
“That one is a legend. It’s a kinda ritual we weebs and Otakus do to each other. If you get through it, congrats, you’re a now a veteran weeb. If not, weeblet.”
Aoita sighed.
“I cried after I read that one.”
Tyler smiled.
“I got off to it.”
Ash smiled.
“So did I.”
Oro just shook her head.
“Of course you did.”
Satuski smiled.
“Hey, Tyler. Tell them about how you nearly killed me.”
“Sure.”
They spent a few hours swapping tales. Then Miho asked a question.
“Hey, Tyler? Can you tell us a tale from the dark?”
He and Ash looked at each other.
“Um, are you sure, Miho?”
Miho nodded.
“I want to know more about your past.”
Tyler and Ash sighed.
“Alright. Hey, Ash, any ideas?”
“We can tell them about the first war day.”
“I guess. Hey, remember Alice?”
“That skank that got an infection after fuckin her dog? What happened to her?”
“She tried horse dick. They found her split from slit to stomach.”
Ash sighed.
“Hey. Whatever happened to max?”
“Oh, that’s a good one.”
Tyler sat back.
“Okay, this was about….three months after Ash died. I was alone, and now had to fight alone. Well, there was this guy by the name of Max, he was our bullet supplier for when we had to fight off the town in gunfights. Dude was the son of a doomsday prepper and his dad owned the shop I worked at a few times. Well, he was found with a tow truck hook shoved so far up his ass they had to cut him open to remove it. He wasn’t one of my kills, so the town was put on alert for a new murderer in town. Well, I was still doing my night knife work. My target that night was a cop that had a fondness for shooting shots in the asses of the cuffed.”
Ash interjected.
“He that one that got you?”
“Yup. Bastard was slippery, so it took me a while to get a lead on him. So, I had my target and my equipment: a set of magnets for shorting out the alarm, bobby pins for door locks, my knife, and my black outfit. I shorted the building alarm, picked his door lock, and found him balls deep in a local girl we knew. That ten year old that liked to beat dogs.”
“Lisa?”
“Yup. He was pounding her ass, as I slit his throat. Lisa was horrified, but had nowhere to go as I descended for a revenge lay. Yeah, she screamed for a few hours. I left her throat with anew smile, and left the house, only to find the killer that got Max leaning against the wall as I walked out. Dude was the new guy that moved to town that week. He was about….Amaki’s height, Otagowa’s build, and had my kind of dead eyes. HE looked at me,
“Nice to meet another predator. I have heard of the Demon that Gives True Monsters Nightmares. Have you heard…of the Night Predator?”
Ash gasped.
“The Night Predator? He moved to town?”
Tyler smirked evilly.
“He did indeed. He had watched me have my fun with Lisa’s slit, and had been impressed. So. We made a deal.
“I’ll aid you in your night hunt. If you agree to not come for my blood.”
“As long as you are not a threat.”
We formed a partnership. I was the far more skilled infiltrator, he a more skilled alarm breaker. In terms of knife work? I was the better carver by far. I’d get the door open as he’d break the alarm if there was one. Then we’d split the building. I got my targets, he got to play. We’d comment as we went.
“this one’s a screamer.”
“Wow, she’s tight as hell. Hey, predator, I think I can feel bottom!”
“Hey, I wanna try somthin.”
We’d experiment with different kill methods and tortures. One time, we binged the saw series and used it as inspiration. I got to plow his hot wife and daughter in a threeway, as they were aware of our work. The wife was a low level Amaki, and the Daughter a not as hot Aki. The threeway was fun. We worked together for about a year and a half, before they moved away, as they normally did. That sucked. Dude was good fun to have on a night raid. He gave me his switchblade though. He still hasn’t been caught yet. Dude was a pro like I am. Ash, you would’a loved him.”
Ash sighed regretfully.
“The Demon, The Fallen One, and The Night Predator working together. A shame I never got to be a part of it.”
Tyler patted her.
“Well, at least we have an Angel to fly with.”
“That’s a plus.”
Tyler looked around at the pale faced group, as Miho lifted her hand.
“You……raped people?”
“To make a point. And to inflict as much pain as I could before I let them die. I can see everyone’s fear. I already made my promise to you.”
They relaxed, as Hayasaka looked at him.
“The life you led, the true horrors still scare me.”
Revy sighed.
“Fuckin hell. And here I thought MY upbringing was bad. This fuck makes it look like a damned cake walk.”
Tyler smiled.
“I think that’s enough dark tales now. Hey, wanna here about that bear I was friends with?”
Ash snorted.
“Bisco? I fuckin miss that beast!”
Miho looked at him.
“Bear?”
Tyler laughed.
“8 Months after Ash moved to town, me and her rescued a black bear cub from a group of poachers that made the mistake of entering our patch of woodland. We killed them, and rolled their bodies off a cliff. The bear was hurt badly, but we were able to heal him. We named him Bisco. We raised him as a pet and friend. He was the bear that mauled that bitch to death.”
“Hey, remember that time with the bear musk?”
“Yeah, that was a nasty one. I heard she died in prison. We raised Bisco as our friend, and he never harmed us. He was also a trained attack bear. He was 600 pounds by that point, and stood about 6 feet tall on his hind legs. We’d use him as a pillow when we camped out in our lair.”
He and Ash sighed. Miho was once again the one that asked.
“What happened?”
“He got hit by a mack truck. He was crossing the road at the wrong time when the truck got him. That week sucked.”
They sighed again. Then Asia had a question.
“I saw your match with Miho, Tyler. Where’d you learn to climb like that?”
Tyler laughed as Kaguya snorted.
“I was also wondering where he learned his billy goat shit.”
“I got bored one month, so I figured what the hell? Ash hadn’t moved to town yet, and the town had it’s hands full with a nasty accident with the town’s power grid. Some dumbass at the power station did something that made every transformer in town blow like a bomb. I got the video here.”
they watched as the cameras was panned to show Tyler’s face as he explained what was going on, before going through a small room with red carpet to a large window with a bench overlooking a good portion of the town. There was the sounds of blasting, and multicolored lights in the night clad town. Asia was amazed.
“Wow, the colors are so pretty!”
Tyler smiled.
“It was, sweet little Asia. Every single transformer in town went that night. It took them a solid two full months to replace them, as a series of floods came through parts of town. I was able to walk free as the town had to save itself or be destroyed. So, I decided to learn to free run. That’s what that skillset is called, freerunning. I was already plenty strong and durable for it, and so I mastered it in a month. Lemme tell you, it’s a lotta fun to just run at a wall, run up it to cross the town without touching the ground. A frequent test I’d do was start at a spot in town, and try to make it clear across to the other side without touching the ground. I got a video here of a run.”
He set it up, and the girls were amazed. Tyler had a camera strapped to his forehead as he ran at a phone pole near a house. He shimmied up the pole hand over hand before planting his feet to leap onto the roof before taking off running along the rooftops towards a bridge over a river. Tyler then leapt off the roof to drop to the chassis of the bridge and keep going. He then leapt onto the top of another phone pole like a cat only to launch himself onto a brick building and keep running. He ran straight at a ledge and jumped clean off to fall towards a raging river underneath him, only to launch a grappling hook that caught on an unseen clamp to swing him high up to the roof of another building. He then ran along the rooftops until he reached a gas station and dropped into a roll as he hit the pavement. He looked at his stop watch.
“Yeah! 10 minutes 34 seconds! New record!”
The video ended as the ladies all got their breath back. Then Kaguya sighed.
“Once a reckless Idiot, always a reckless idiot.”
Tyler smiled.
“Love you too, Kaguya.”
Revy just laughed.
“Fuckin crazy since then too. Yeah, our boat is goin fuckin batshit.”
Melody was curious.
“That’s twice you said that.”
Tyler smiled.
“After my adventure with Enterprise, I’m gonna run with the Lagoon Company for a while.”
Enterprise smiled.
“I understand. Well, we’ll have multiple adventures.”
“We do have an eternity to play with.”
Melody smiled.
“As long as you come to me between escapades, love, I won’t mind.”
“That was the plan. Go on an extended cruise with Enterprise, then come back and be with you.”
Melody smiled.
“I just needed to hear it.”
“We’ll have our own adventures too, Melody. Never you worry.”
she smiled as Asia yawned.
“That’s the bell.”
Tyler claimed the bed as Mia slithered over.
“May I join you?”
“Sure, Mia.”
The snake girl was wearing a thing night gown as she wrapped herself around Tyler’s body, Then Yoshkia, Asia, Rias and Enterprise all came over to get wrapped in Mia’s coils. Mia was surprised by now eager they all were, and by the fact Rias and Asia slept naked.
“Love, I’ll cuddle Koneko, and Sonya for you!”
Tyler had his arms above Mia’s coils as the girls all got wrapped up. He then used his shadows to drape the blanket over them. The room was also settling down. Aki, Ash, Amaki, Barkhorn, Akio were in a pile, Revy, Perrine, Satuski, were snuggling Rachne, Hestia, Kaguya, Miho, Hayasaka, and Glacia were all tangled up together, Melody, Sonya, Hornet, Lucy, Mikasa, and Misaka were in the other bunk, Koneko, Lylia, Shalltear, and Aoita were all in a pile on the couch.
“Goodnight ladies, Snake, Spider, Vampire and Melody. Love you!”
There was a tired murmur as the ladies all passed out. Tyler smiled as he fell asleep wrapped in the warm coils of Mia with the arms of the girls around him.
TUESDAY. THE 51ST DAY.


Tyler opened his eyes to the warm breath of Mia as she slumbered peacefully. He looked to see Rias with Yoshkia snuggled into her soft breasts, as Asia was on his chest. All three were still wrapped snugly in Mia’s snake tail, and it was very toasty inside them. Tyler smiled as he lifted a finger to poke Mia’s nose. The pretty snakegirl opened her golden eyes to see Tyler smiling at her.
“Morning Mia.”
Mia smiled, and wrapped her arms around him.
“Good morning Darling.”
He tilted his head.
“I take you’re joining my count?”
She smiled as she pressed her head into his.
“Yes, Darling. I haven’t had that kind of fun in quite some time. Nor have I slept so deeply.”
Tyler looked into her eyes, and saw they were clear. He smiled.
“Hey, Mia.”
She looked at him curiously.
“Yes, Darling?”
He leaned in to press his lips on hers. Her eyes went wide at this, before kissing him back. Mia’s mouth was warm and tasted of sweet sugar, and her lips were very soft. Mia loved her first kiss, and was sad when he pulled back.
“Ahh, Darling! I want another!”
He smiled as he hugged her.
“I can’t get you too excited, Mia, we’re not alone in your warmth. Yoshkia’s small!”
Mia smiled, knowing his ploy now. She watched as he put a finger to his lips.
“Watch this.”
He then poked Asia’s breast.
“Dammit Tyler! Don’t poke them! Suck on them! And fuck me!”
Mia and Tyler laughed silently at Asia’s sweetly sexy sleep talk. Then he laid his head on the pillow to look into Mia’s eyes.
“Warm?”
She smiled, seeing he knew of her species.
“Hot.”
“Yes you are, but your body temp?”
She blushed.
“Perfect. I love this feeling, Darling.”
“That’s Yoshkia’s and Asia’s body heat. Rias as well. Those three are the warmest girls I know.”
Mia smiled as she looked to see Enterprise nearly buried underneath the other three ladies. Then she looked at Tyler.
“So, how will the morning work?”
“Well, once the bedmates wake up, the showers start, I’ll get breakfast going, and check in with Mina. If you get cold, Mia, I’ll use my flames to warm you back up.”
Mia smiled.
“I kinda wanna get cold now, Darling.”
“yer gonna have to share that one with Zerotwo.”
She smiled, well aware of Zerotwo’s pet name for him. They heard a yawn, and saw Yoshkia open her eyes. She saw Tyler and Mia smiling at her.
“morning, Yoshkia.”
The witch smiled.
“Wow, Mia, your coils are soooo warm and comfy! Never slept in a snake’s coil though.”
Mia smiled as Yoshkia looked around.
“You’re very warm Yoshkia, and very sweet.”
Tyler smiled as Yoshkia climbed up for a good morning kiss. She smiled.
“Still best kiss?”
“By far, Yoshkia. Still my favorite candy.”
Mia smiled as she laid her head on his chest.
“What am I Darling?”
Tyler and Yoshkia looked at each other and smiled.
“Best to get wrapped up in.”
“Best snuggle buddy.”
Mia smiled with warmth at their praise. Enterprise was next to awaken, and she smiled as she saw she was trapped under a naked Rias and Asia. Tyler smiled at her.
“Morning Enterprise. Enjoy your first snake wrap-up?”
She smiled again.
“I did. She’s very warm.”
Asia and Rias woke next. Both ladies yawning and stretching.
“Wow, that was great.”
“I’m really warm.”
The ladies all got a good morning kiss, before Tyler sighed.
“As much as I want to stay wrapped up, I’m hungry.”
The ladies all groaned and agreed. Tyler looked at Mia,
“Do you need a bath tub, or can a normal shower work?”
She smiled.
“I can use a shower, but I’d need help.”
Asia and Rias smiled.
“I think you have your shower mates. I’ll get the food going.”
The bed was unwrapped and they went to it. Tyler setting the breakfast going as Mia, Asia, and Rias walked into the shower. He smiled at the bunker of sleeping girls. Yoshkia came over and started helping.
“Wow, a Yoshkia Myafuji breakfast? Must be a special occasion!”
Yoshkia giggled.
“I just want a reward!”
he kissed her.
“I’ll play with you for a bit today. I told Revy we’d plink for a bit.”
Yoshkia started glowing like a neon sign as he said this. Then enterprise came over for a hug.
“I’d like my turn with the spear.”
He leaned in to whisper in her ear.
“Then you’re up after Yoshkia. Sound good?”
She smiled.
“very. I’ll be waiting.”
The bunker started stirring as the smells of food hit their noses. Revy was amazed.
“He cooks too?”
“Barely. But, shower first.”
She laughed at this, only to get poked by Satuski.
“He’s not kidding. You want food? Shower first.”
Revy cracked up.
“A fuckin stickler too?”
“Bitch! After the shit we do for fun ya bet that tight ass yer fuckin showerin! I ain’t havin a disease outbreak in MY BUNKER!”
Revy snorted.
“Wow, Hestia, fine, yer grouchy old fuck.”
“I’m fourteen, Revy.”
She froze. And everyone laughed at her face, then she shook her head.
“I fergot. Alright.”
Aki, Ash, and Satuski grabbed her.
“If we double up, it goes faster.”
Revy was then dragged into the bathroom as Tyler shook his head.
“They’re just after her goods. Morning love.”
Melody hugged him from behind and h kissed her.
“How was the snake blanket?”
“Mia is very comfy. I was expecting her to be a warm cocoon but not THAT warm. Oh, and she joined.”
Mia smiled as she brushed her hair.
“I’d appreciate it ladies if you didn’t plunder me.”
Zerotwo smiled.
“Only Darling gets to plunder you, right Mia?”
Mia smiled.
“I love my Darling!”
Tyler smiled.
“I love you Zerotwo.”
They snorted at the use of her name. The shower dance progressed easily, and even Rachne was cleaned up. Once they were settled and feeding after his shower, he fired up his coms.
“Morning Mina. What’s on the docket for today?”
Mina sighed.
“I need you to beat the piss out of Spirit.”
“What’d he do this time?”
“We caught him looking through the flutter’s clubhouse windows.”
“Was he just curious?”
Mina sighed again.
“It was the bathroom window.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“False alarm, Mina. That’s a one way window. All the bathroom windows on that thing are. From the outside it looks like a strange panel mistake.”
“he said the same thing before we beat him up. Said the thing was weirdly eye catching.”
Tyler smiled.
“Yeah, I’ll fix it. And rig it against another issue.”
Mina sighed.
“Alright. Next we need to you to beat the piss out of Yui, that vampire slayer.”
“What he do?”
“He attacked gasper with that katana on sight.”
Tyler, Rias, and Asia looked at each other.
“Mina.”
She was now trembling.
“Sir?”
“Why didn’t you hit the damned buzzer on the front door of MY BUNKER?”
Mina gulped.
“I’m sorry sir. I made a mistake.”
“You on my shitlist now, Mina. Is he okay?”
“Wendy was with him. She used her sky dragonslayer magic to take him down as Gasper froze his time.”
“You fucked up, Mina. I don’t care if I’m balls deep into Melody, if a friend gets attacked…FUCKING TELL ME!”
Tyler was gripping the sink with such force it was groaning under the strain. Then Melody placed a hand on his shoulder.
“Love.”
He relaxed.
“What else Mina?”
“Dutch wants a word with you, Index wants you to be there for the next set of recruits. And we have knew images.”
“Is that it?”
“It is sir.”
“You fucked up, Mina. BADLY. I trust you’re aware of the consequences of multiple fuck ups in MY army?”
Everyone could FEEL the anger in his voice. Those that were in the know, knew that Gasper was like a younger brother to Tyler. And was a younger brother to Rias and her board. Mina was heard with a new iron in her voice,
“Allow me to make amends sir.”
“You have a chance Mina. Not even you are exempt from punishment. No matter how I respect you. Understood?”
“Yes sir.”
Tyler sighed as he looked at Rias, Asia, and Akeno.
“Lets go see our boy. Yoshkia, Sonya, Perrine, Lylia. Let me be clear. Mina is on my shitlist now. Do you have any complaints?”
Yoshkia spoke up.
“Can you let her off the hook? She’s never let us down yet.”
Tyler looked at her.
“Are you requesting I forgive this as a first mistake?”
Yoshkia nodded.
“I am sir. Mina never makes the same mistake twice.”
Tyler sighed.
“Very well. I’ll call this a learning experience. I’ll just scare her badly as a punishment. Yui dies.”
Tyler was dressed in his usual attire as the devils all spread wing to go see their board member. They found the kind vampire sitting on his porch with Wendy resting against him. Tyler and the others landed and he was right to him.
“You okay, Gasper?”
He smiled.
“He couldn’t even touch me. I guess he hates vampires.”
Rias was hugging her small servant as Asia examined him with her power. Akeno just hugged him.
“I’m stripping him of his power and delivering him to Ainz. I’m sorry I just heard about this Gasper.”
He smiled.
“It’s okay, Tyler. You should’ve seen the look on his face when Wendy roared.”
Tyler smiled at the brave couple.
“Never fuck with a sky dragonslayer.”
He sighed.
“Doctor Asia?”
She smiled.
“They’re fine!”
He smiled.
“Good. Later.”
He flew off to go yell at Mina.

He found her standing outside the command hangar with her gun out. Tyler landed and she passed it to him. He took it.
“Explain.”
She had clear eyes.
“I failed in my duties as base commander and as your friend. I hereby resign as commander as an apology for my failure.”
She stood to attention and saluted. Tyler just burst out laughing.
“When did it become a competition in going overboard with apologies?”
She was confused, as he continued.
“Mina, Yoshkia made a very good point when I called for requests.”
Mina tilted her head.
“What point, Sir?”
he smiled.
“This is your first true fuck up. Period. Yoshkia ALSO reminded me off the reason I let you off the hook for that mess with the Neroui.”
He spun her gun around and held it back to her.
“If you make a mistake, you fix it. And you never make the same mistake twice. I am calling this a learning experience. Gasper and Wendy are both in good spirits and uninjured. Which is the most important piece of this mess. Take your gun commander.”
She smiled, remembering he would forgive a mistake if she was genuine.
“I will remember this lesson, sir.”
“Just so we’re clear? That gun sucks.”
She snorted…and shot him in the balls.
“Well, it tickled. Nice to know your still gunnin for me Commander badass.”
She laughed with relief.
“So, where’s the prisoner?”
She nodded to where Yui was hanging from a cross with nails in his hands. Tyler walked over and looked at him.
“Seriously? Gasper?”
Yui glared at him.
“he’s a vampire!”
“Half vampire. Half devil. And is one of the kindest people you can meet out there. You promised me…hol up.”
He flicked a drop of blood and he glowed. No puppet strings. Mina laughed.
“Old habits?”
“Better safe then sorry. You promised me you’d remember you’re in a different world. AND you agreed to my rules. You’ve broken both.”
Yui glared at him.
“That vampire was going to bite her!”
Tyler looked at Mina.
“If he ruined what I think he ruined for them.”
Tyler shoved another drop into his mouth.
“Let’s see what you saw.”
Tyler closed his eyes to see Gasper and Wendy through Yui’s green eyes. The couple were walking hand in hand and were wrapped in smiles, then they stopped outside Wendy’s cabin, and they looked into each other’s eyes. Gasper and Wendy then leaned in and kissed there in the light of her front door, before embracing. Gasper then went to kiss her neck, and Yui lunged.
“You fucking idiot.”
Tyler tore himself out of his mind and slapped him. He looked at Mina.
“this fucking idiot attacked gasper for trying to kiss Wendy’s neck like I do to Melody all the damned time. Any sooner and he’d have ruined their first kiss.”
Mina just slapped him as well.
“You stupid, worthless sonuvabitch. Gasper and Wendy are the sweetest couple! He is such a gentle soul, kind as well!”
Tyler smiled.
“Dude is the male version of Kiria.”
Mina smiled.
“I can see that. Tell him that. Watch his mind go boom.”
“Oh I gotta now!”
He sighed as Yui looked at them.
“He was…..kissing her?”
Mina and Tyler slumped.
“IS he for real? No one can be that stupid right?”
Tyler groaned as he remembered.
“I forgot. Yu’s the type of idiot that jumps BEFORE looking where he’s landing. He nearly got a whole bunch of people killed that way in his show. Dude would lay his life down for family, and that’s all well and good, but he’s a total freakin loose cannon. Okay. I have a few cards I can play here. I can strip him of his power and give it to someone else, kill him outright, strip him of power and send him to Ainz, or force him to relive my hells.”
Mina looked at the hanging boy.
“If he falls in line, would he be useful?”
“Yes, but with a danger. Dude has a seraph of the end locked within him. It gets loose we’d need either myself or Kenzaki to kill em. Our powers specialize in antiangel battle.”
She looked at Tyler.
“That powerful?”
“Not really, just a very specific kinda pain in the ass. Plus that sword is a demon. Yeah, I know your there, and I know you can hear me.”
Mina looked at him thoughtfully.
“I’d like to see if he can be taught.”
“Hmm, you’ve a point there Mina. Dude’s world was a post-apocalyptic warzone. Okay. I know what I’ll do.”
Tyler flicked him with a drop of blood.
“He’ll get a crash course in hell. Afterwards he’ll either fall in line or lose his power and get sent to Ainz.”
Mina was in agreement.
“That should knock the starch out of him. The rest of his crew are all out hanging with the others. Oh, I think you should be aware of something.”
Tyler looked at her.
“Oh?”
Mina smiled.
“Priscilla got promoted to queen of the flutter’s club. The girls all love her.”
Tyler snorted.
“Ha! Okay, I gotta go crash that cuteness party. Alright. As for him? Leave him hangin.”
Mina smiled.
“Oh, and that boy that came here in the beam of light….Roxas? Get this….he got in a fight with Renji.”
Tyler smirked.
“Roxas wreck him?”
Mina smiled.
“It was a one-sided ass kicking. Renji had no idea just what the hell hit him.”
“What they fightin about?”
“Renji called him out on his hair.”
Tyler smirked.
“Roxas doesn’t take shit from no one.”
Mina shook her head.
“That boy is extremely powerful.”
“Scary part? He’s half as strong as that other spiky haired kid.”
“That’s kinda scary.”
“And that silver haired guy is nearly as strong.”
Mina just laughed.
“They fight a lot.”
“They’re brothers Mina. They do that. Usually until Kairi smacks them. So, Dutch wanted a word?”
She smiled.
“He’s in the bar.”
“Course he is. I’ll go bother him and then go hug Index.”
Mina smiled.
“Who’s on the list today?”
Tyler stretched his wings.
“I’m going shooting with Revy, I am taking Yoshkia, and then Enterprise.”
“Well, have fun.”
Tyler flapped off along the road to the bar. As he flew he stayed low to see the comings and goings. He was passing the beach when he spotted Riku, the silver haired boy sparring with Sora with their keyblades. Laying in a two piece swimsuit nearby was Kairi with Tio beside her. The dragonborn lady in a flaming bikini. Tyler smiled as he saw that. He swooped down in a pass.
“Watch out for her, Kairi. She’s a masochist!”
Tio bawled.
“Hey! Not fair!”
Tyler laughed as he passed. Kairi was now a little nervous at her sunbathing partner as Tio pouted. Tyler then landed at the bar and walked in. He spotted the big black guy in the green vest and sat across from him.
“So, Revy tells me you had a question fer me?”
Dutch smirked as he drank from his whiskery,
“Revy says we’re immortal now. Since we’re your friends and all. That and you want to join Lagoon Company after your adventure.”
Tyler got himself a morning deathdealer.
“That’s the size of it.”
Dutch just laughed at the sight of the boy with the lines down the tall drink in one go.
“Revy seems to have become quite fond of you frighteningly quickly.”
Tyler smirked.
“We crazy fucks tend to bond rather easily.”
“You not crazy. You’re batshit insane.”
“Life’s more fun that way.”
Dutch just chuckled.
“So, you’re aware of our lifestyle.”
“Ahhh, I see your question. Roanapar will appear at some point, so, life as you know it will pick up right where you left it.”
Dutch looked at him.
“Even our…outside the law dealings?”
Tyler sighed.
“Dutch, just because the world will grow doesn’t mean the underbelly will go away. It just means it’ll be more interesting. There’s always a demand for a delivery service that sometimes needs to break the rules to make ends meet.”
Dutch smiled at the theft of his sales pitch.
“So. You’ll seal your powers away, or more accurately, set them to emergencies only.”
“I’ll revert to how I was before flame.”
“I’ve heard the stories and seen the videos.”
“Verdict?”
Dutch held out his hand.
“Welcome to the Lagoon Company prematurely.”
They clasped hands and Tyler smiled.
“Must be nice to have a new crew member that can actually shoot better then Revy.”
Dutch lit a cigarette.
“And that don’t need to be fuckin rescued nearly every job.”
“Or preaches.”
“You preach. Only your sermon makes fuckin sense.”
“We’ll own that fuckin town.”
“Fuckin right we will.”
Tyler smiled.
“I goin shootin with Revy later. So her MY skills.”
Dutch smirked as he got up.
“I heard you drive.”
“That I do.”
Dutch looked over his shades at him.
“Camero or Mustang?”
“Camero.”
Dutch sighed.
“Alright. Next one. Newer Camero, older plymouth.”
“Older Plymouth.”
“Good answer.”
“I have one.”
“Oh?”
“1969 dodge charger or 1989 Camero?”
Dutch sat back in his chair.
“Damn. Good one. General Lee.”
“Kinda funny a black man chose that one, but good answer nonetheless.”
“I loved that show growing up.”
“Damn straight. Later Dutch. I got newbies to scare shitless.”
He left the bar and flew to go see Index. Dutch laughed.
“That boat might actually be fun again.”

Tyler found Index looking over her clipboard as she waited for her new arrivals. Tyler landed beside her and hugged her.
“Morning Index. How’s the nunnery?”
She wacked him as he let her go.
“Prick. We got a set of newbies from Revy’s world. I need your help to deal with them.”
She handed him the clipboard.
“Lets see. Okay, wow. Timila, and Soralia. Yeah. Those two are a mess. I’ll put them under a base wide watch. Poor bastards were raised as kiddie porn stars. Which sucks cause Soralia has a beautiful singing voice. Okay, Balalykia? And her crew? Ohhh, this is gonna be great.”
Tyler tapped his comms.
“Yo, Revy. Get your gun outta your pants”
“Fuck you.”
“Later. Balalykia and her crew are inbound, wanna watch the pissing?”
“Fuckin right I do!”
“Well, pull your shorts on and stop fuckin yer gun!”
“I will fuck you up.”
“I’ll just fuck you.”
Index was groaning as he flirted with the gun toting bitch. Tyler looked to Index, and a shadow appeared with a set of weapons. Revy came running up as he lifted his MKII with a large belt of rounds out of his shadow. Tyler slung the belt over his shoulder and chambered a round. Then he strapped a pair of desert eagles on his hips with colt 45s under his arms. Then he placed a pair of six inch switchblades on his belt with a box of extra MKII rounds. Index was curious.
“Watchya doing Tyler?”
Tyler sealed his powers and handed Index the plate.
“Just a bet, Index.”
She sighed.
“Well, they ARE regular humans.”
Revy walked over and punched him in the teeth. Tyler laughed as she wrung out her now numb hand.
“Wow. Yer fuckin heads a rock even without yer god mode.”
“Wow, Revy. You hit like Aki. I felt it at least.”
She then looked to the rifle on his back.
“That your baby?”
Tyler swung the rifle into his hands and took aim. He fired and Revy saw the weathervane on top of a hangar across the airfield spark and spin around…..a solid 600 yards away. She whistled.
“Niiice. You’re a sniper.”
Tyler slotted another round as a plane was landing.
“Sure. It was a lot of fun sniping people from afar as their friends had no fuckin clue what just happened.”
Revy snorted as the plane taxied to a stop and the hatch dropped. A set of tanks rolled out, and Tyler smirked.
“Looks like it’s tank week for Miho. I’ll drop by.”
After the tanks came a group of people led by a lady in a thick coat covered in large scars with ice cold blue eyes smoking a cigar. Behind her came a pair of twin brother and sister. Tyler sighed.
“You two. C’mere.”
He ignored now raising an eyebrow lady as the singled out twins stepped forward in perfect sync. One was a girl with ankle length white hair in a gothic Lolita maid dress. Her skin was pale, and she carried a large BAR rifle over her shoulder. Her brother was in a suit with a large axe under his coat. They spoke in an alternating pattern.
“Are you the.”
“Demon we’ve”
“Heard so much”
“About?”
Tyler sighed.
“Yup. Alright you two. Lemme make this clear. No torturing anyone I don’t give the nod to, no hurting a living thing without the nod. You do, and I’ll drag you to a hell the likes of which you’ve NEVER experienced. We clear?”
He was speaking in a calm voice, but his eyes were full Demon. The twins nodded.
“we Understand.”
“You rules.”
“Soralia will obey the Demon.”
“Timila will Obey the Demon.”
“Good Vampire twins. If you want toys, both the ones you shoot and the ones that scream, well, give a holler. I’m sure my Lichking friend can scrounge up a few leftover idiots for you to play with. A lot.”
They smiled, the girl bobbing a curtsy as the boy bowed.
“We appreciate.”
“The generous.”
“offer.”
Tyler was about to speak, when he felt a gaze.
“Seriously?”
He pulled his pistol and without looking, and while rubbing his eyes, fired towards the top of a hangar to his left. A sniper fell to the pavement with a splat. Tyler sighed as he tapped his comms.
“Mina, we have another visitor.”
“Understood sir.”
The base came to life as Tyler walked over to the fallen shooter. Tyler ID’d him.
“By the love of Hestia, how many of these fuckers are left? Mina, this is another one.”
“Understood sir. Continuing sweep.”
Tyler was about to walk away when he heard a groan. He looked back, mildly surprised.
“Wow, tough bastard.”
Tyler stomped his head to a fine paste as he walked back to Revy and the others.
“Fuckin pissant. Using a friggin 22 to try an pick me off.”
Revy stood were he’d been standing.
“Don’t bother, Revy. 80 yards tops.”
She whistled.
“the fuck you do that?”
Tyler smirked.
“I can feel you looking at me. Soon as you go for that trigger, I feel it. No matter how dead of a person you are, that intent to kill is always there. I can feel it, mark it, and dodge your shot. Then yer fucked.”
Tyler then looked to the impressed lady.
“Sorry bout that. Normally it’s a dragon.”
She laughed.
“So. You’re the Demon, I’ve heard about. I’m surprised you didn’t use your flames for that.”
Tyler smirked at Revy.
“I made a bet.”
Balalykia noted the look of respect on the usually ultra aggressive Revy.
“I see. The terms?”
Tyler smirked at the Russian lady, and hit her with the full force of the Demon’s Glare. Balalykia dropped her cigar at the radiating hate, rage, and sheer bloodlust now coming from the smiling boy. Revy burst out laughing at the lady’s look of intimidation.
“Okay. Close enough. You win.”
Tyler laughed. And Balalykia realized the bet.
“Care to answer my question now?”
Tyler smiled at her.
“Sure toots, I bet Revy here a mid-morning lay I can scare you shitless WITHOUT my powers. Heh, I won.”
Revy laughed darkly.
“This guy’s legit Sis. Yo, deathgod, show her yer lines.”
“If ya wanted me to show off ya shoulda just said so. Gun fuckin bitch.”
Tyler stepped to the left and the sunlight made his scars blatant. Even the twins were taken aback by the sheer number.
“I know, I know. I’m DANGEROUSLY good lookin.”
Balalykia was also covered in lines, but not to his extreme.
“What POW camp were you raised in?”
Tyler shrugged.
“My home town didn’t like me very much.”
She just looked at him.
“You grew up with that kind of torture?”
Tyler chuckled.
“These are just the leftovers.”
Revy laughed.
“He’s a crazy mother fucker Sis. Like batshit crazy.”
Tyler just smiled.
“Being normal’s borin as hell.”
Balalykia then lit another cigar.
“I understand we would be given an explanation.”
“Step right up Ladies and Balalykia! Headache time!”
One explanation later.
“And that’s part one of my three part explanation.”
Balalykia rubbed her temples.
“Okay. We’re anime characters in this world, which is at war. You lead this army, that we are now a part off. What are we fighting?”
“Part two!”
One dark explanation later.
“And that’s what we’re fighting.”
Balalykia was shaking her head as the twins were looking at him, smiling.
“Okay. So, monsters out for our blood, screams and pussies. I’ll join your leaders.”
“Sure. You’ll need to-wow.”
There was a large shadow passing over head. Tyler looked to see a dragon flying overhead.
“Index.”
“On it.”
She broke the plate, and his powers were restored.
“Hey, Oro. I’ll take this one dragon style.”
“I have a vial ready.”
Revy stepped back.
“Oh this is gonna be good.”
Tyler touched his power.
“DEMON DRAGONIFICATION!”
He was swallowed by his flames, and when they cleared, he was now in his dragonic form. Balalykia just looked at Revy.
“He does that, Sis. You get used to it.”
Tyler spread his wings and tore into the sky to meet the dragon in dragon on dragon combat. Tyler’s form being far larger, and the enemy dragon being female. Oro came floating over to Index.
“It’s a female? Oh, he’ll have some fun then.”
Tyler then came to the ground with the dragon under him, and Oro watched as he forced his rod into the enemy dragon’s slit and started pounding her. Oro laughed.
“He’s raping an enemy dragon as a dragon. Way to make a fuckin point.”
Tyler had the pleading enemy dragon by the neck as he slammed into her, and the onlookers could clearly see the smaller dragon was bleeding from the slit. Oro’s smile died.
“Oh, Hestia. He’s gonna rape it to death.”
That was exactly what happened, as Tyler’s dragon shlong was easily the size of the smaller dragon’s neck, and he’d forced the thing into her slit. The female dragon was mewling in agony, then Tyler gave an extra hard thrust, and he sank into her further then he had been, and a river of blood poured out of the dead dragon’s slit, blood, mixed with cream. Then Tyler, still having plenty of time, began eating the dead dragon. Oro just sighed.
“He loves dragon style, don’t he?”
The enemy dragon was consumed, and he burped. Before reverting to human form. He came back whistling as Oro tossed him a vitality water. The infinity dragon smirked.
“Verdict?”
He smiled, and there were bits of dragon flesh stuck to his teeth.
“You were better, Oro. Least you can LAST. Oh, and she tasted good too.”
He then looked to Balalykia.
“Welcome home. Please, enjoy yer stay. Now, what was I threatening you with?”
Revy smacked him.
“You were about to make her agree to your rules.”
“Ahh yeah.”
He looked to the russian.
“You’ll have to agree to my rules. They are absolute.”
Balalykia sighed.
“What are they?”
“I have built sanctuaries for myself and my friends. If you are granted access you are NEVER to speak of what you see, hear, or do with in those walls. If you break this promise, I will torture you until I tire of your screams, and not even death can save you. And there is not a hole in MY world you can hide in that I cannot find you. Rule two. NEVER pose a threat to myself or the ones I love. You do, the pain triples.”
He was glaring at them with his full powered Demon glare and using his Demon voice, and with the exception of Index, Oro, and Revy, all were shaking. Balalykia spoke again.
“That it?”
“I have one more.”
She sighed.
“You gonna fuckin tell me?”
“For the love of Hestia. CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!”
Balalykia just looked at him.
“That’s it?”
“yup.”
“Seriously? No demands to fuck me? No extortion? Or attempted rape?”
“nah. My girls have the better everything. Plus, I already got me an Orussian beauty.”
“Love you!”
He waved as Sonya taxied in her striker on the runway.
“Love you too Sonya! Go kick some ass!”
She waved as her, Erza, Kyba, Rasweisa and Lylia left for a patrol. Tyler smiled.
“I guess patrols are getting stepped up. I’ll have to check in at the table.”
The mention of the table got Balalykia’s attention.
“I take it that’s your war room?”
“More command hangar. Do you all agree to my rules?”
Balalykia looked to her men as the twins nodded. Tyler then looked at them.
“I should warn you two. There’s a set of girls here that have a blinding effect on people like us. They’re my little sisters and their fellow flutterers. Be careful, and remember you’re in a new world. Oh, and that I’M the only truly evil thing on base.”
“We appreciate the.”
“Warning. We’ll.”
“Be mindful of.”
“Our pasts.”
“Are we’
“Dismissed?”
“Sure. If you wanna go shoot that thing, we got a range behind that hangar.”
The twins bowed and curtsied before walking off hand in hand in perfect sync. Tyler then looked to Index.
“Put a watch order on them.”
“Understood.”
“I’ll give the Table the update as well, but more bases the better.”
He looked to Balalykia. She nodded.
“We agree to your rules.”
“Alrighty then. Revy, I’ll meet you later. We’ll go raid my gun collection and I’ll outshoot you like I out drank you.”
Revy snorted.
“Gun games?”
“I got a few.”
“It is so on.”
She swaggered off. Then Tyler looked at Balalykia.
“Alright. YOU are joining the Table.”
She took the hint and dismissed her men. Index sighed tiredly.
“You good?”
She smiled.
“Just eager. I got Asia for a massage today.”
“Well, get going.”
Index waved as Tyler and Balalykia headed for the command hangar. She smiled at the sight of Yu still hanging on his cross.
“What’d he do?”
“Attacked a friend. Guy’s an idiot.”
Inside the hangar was Wales, Satuski, Mina and Mavis. They were looking at the newest photos as Tyler led the russian lady forward.
“Ladies and Satuski. This Balalykia. She’ll be joining the Table. Balalykia, these are Mina. Base commander and air circus ring leader, Wales, naval commander, Satuski, ground commander, and Mavis, our fairy tactician.”
The russian nodded. Then Tyler looked at Mina.
“Update?”
She passed him a photo. He saw it and sighed.
“Great.”
The shot was a second funnel near the first hive.
“There’s a second hive.”
Mina nodded.
“It’s a pure neroui hive though.”
Tyler just groaned.
“They’re multiplying. Fuck. Mina, how soon can we launch?”
“Give the order, and we can roll in fifteen minutes.”
Wales passed him another photo.
“We have another issue.”
Tyler just groaned.
“Another orochi? Fuckin hell. Okay. Lemme think.”
Balalykia was looking at the images. Mavis took the hint and brought her up to speed as Tyler looked over rosters. Then he just chuckled.
“Fuck it. We got Sora. Okay.”
He pulled a map down.
“Okay, the hives are maybe 500 miles from Orochi. It’s a five day drive one way. Yet, the Orochi is a week’s sailing one way. Here’s the plan. We launch in four hours to kill the hives. Wales. Wait two days to launch Azur Lane. The trip would take us five days. We’ll do it in two. The hives go boom. I’ll use my shadow to transport the overlapping raiders to Hornet. I can teleport the entire raid party if need be. Now. Roster update. Rimuru tempest can fly. So, she’s coming. So can Sora, Riku and Roxas. I’ll take Sora and Roxas. Riku is more then capable of keeping the idiots from his world at bay alone. I’ll add Metalicana to the Orochi raid. By the time our raid is finished, Hornet will be prepped to receive her guests.”
Mina and wales smiled.
“Understood sir. Sony and her patrol will be back in one hour.”
“Understood. I’ll have to postpone a few things, but we can’t leave this shit any longer. I’ll head to the medical hangar and unload a mass creation wave.”
Mina placed a clock on the Table as Balalykia looked at him.
“What’s my men’s role?”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“Hmm, Mina, have we got a fix on the shipments to the enemy bases?”
She handed him a map.
“Down to the minute.”
He handed the map to Balalykia.
“Your job is to make those shipments vanish. Food does NOT get through. Medical is to be poisoned. Our base is the roster. As long as you coordinate with the other thinkers for your ops. The base’s safety is paramount.”
The experienced war leader smiled.
“I can tell you tried the fair play.”
“Yep. Nearly got my raid party raped and killed. So, now we get evil.”
“I can do evil.”
“Our supplies come in differently. So, piss em off. Scorched earth for their food.”
“And venom for their needles.”
“Have fun. Mina.”
“Sir.”
She set the clock for four hours and hit the timer. Tyler then placed a hand on a tall tower.
“ALL RAID MEMBERS SUIT UP. WE ROLL OUT FOR THE HIVES IN T MINUS 4 HOURS.”
He is summons sent the base into a flurry of activity as the buses were fueled, strikers and guns loaded, franxx prepped for transport, and medics running for the hangar. Tyler looked at Balalykia.
“Oh, and last warning. I wouldn’t try any plotting for backstabbing shit. Wouldn’t end well for you.”
Tyler then flew off to the medical hangar as Satsuki spoke.
“So you know, he IS aware of that plan you were making. And has a backup plan for it.”
“Indeed he does.”
Demiurge was seen stepping out of a shadow. The suited demon walked over to Balalykia.
“I am Demiurge. Your new shadow.”


Tyler landed in the medical hangar as Revy spoke up.
“What happened in there?”
“We need to launch immediately. Our targets just doubled overnight. Sorry, but our fun will have to wait until I get back.”
She laughed.
“I get it. Work before pleasure. Make em hurt.”
he placed a hand on the floor and every ring, every stone of worth, and every useful item he’d made was forged.
“Tyler.”
“Hestia, you’re on our raid as well.”
“Gaia has approved all items. She says she’ll trust my judgement. And thank you.”
“Thank Hestia for that. Thanks.”
She laughed. Tyler added the rings and others to the pile. He looked to Asia, who somewhere along the line got made head medic.
“Get these issued, Asia.”
“On it!”
“Atta girl.”
Tyler flew to the flutterer’s clubhouse. He placed a hand on the wall, and the bathroom windows were now made so if you look in them, you’d see the wall. No matter if you looked right in them. He then knocked on the door, and Kiria’s voice was heard.
“You may enter!”
Tyler walked in to get a face-full of shadow balls thrown by every girl in the cabin. They cheered at their successful soaking. Tyler laughed.
“Okay, ladies. You got me.”
He walked in to see Priscilla sitting on a couch bare foot, in a altered version of her gown. The skirt being much shorter, showing her long, smooth legs and soft bare feet, her top was smaller and was sleeveless exposing her belly, and her arms. Her skin was pale white, and she smiled at him checking her out so blatantly.
“Like what you see?”
He leered at her.
“I love a sexy vampire hottie.”
The vampire queen stretched out her limbs, showing off her legs and skin. Tyler smiled.
“If only I had the time.”
He sighed as he plucked Terrastia, Sakura, Great Suzi, Kiria and Unicorn out of the air.
“Sorry flutterers, I got a job. Unicorn does as well for part two.”
The entire clubhouse was filled with the sounds of saddened girls. Tyler hugged them all tightly.
“Sorry. We’ll hurry though.”
Priscilla looked at him.
“I promise by the Blood, I’ll protect them. They’ve become quite dear to me rather quickly. Even if they’ve nearly throttled me twice now.”
Tyler was released by the flutterers and he hugged the vampire queen.
“I feel better know they have you in here.”
She smiled.
“I can ALSO tell you’ve had a taste. Terrastia.”
Priscilla froze like a statue, terrified. Tyler hugged her tighter, and she could tell he was only waiting for the word to break her in half.
“Did she offer?”
Terrastia smiled, having guessed why she was frozen in terror.
“Don’t worry daddy. I was curious what having a vampire drink from me felt like. So I let her drink.”
Tyler let the vampire go.
“What’d you get in return?”
Terrastia giggled.
“She had to sleep naked with us! Still has to!”
He looked at Priscilla, who was blushing a little.
“Nice to see you’re getting action. Was her exam thorough?”
Kiria giggled.
“Very!”
“verdict?”
“Hey!”
The vampire squalled at that question, and it only got worse as Kiria answered.
“Her boobs were fun to suck on, her ass is firm, and her slit needs to be trimmed. We’re doing that tonight. Her skin is very soft though, and she’s very warm.”
“Should get wrapped up in Mia’s coils.”
Kiria smiled.
“We invited her over today!”
“You gunnin for dat rack?”
Kiria snorted.
“Of course Scary big brother!”
He smiled as Priscilla wacked him.
“Is THIS what you’ve been teaching them?”
“Hey! Kiria was like this when we met!”
“Uh-huh! Big boobies are fun!”
Tyler smiled as Priscilla saw the true Kiria, a boob addicted girl. He rubbed her back.
“Have fun. Hey, Lily, she just volunteered for a nude modeling session!”
“Yay!”
“hey!”
Tyler left the now getting stripped vampire to her fate.
“Hey! Easy on the nipples!”
Tyler laughed hard as he flew to the next person. He found Mia sitting on her porch just relaxing in the morning light. She smiled as he landed.
“Oh hello Darling.”
She was in a light dress and sunhat. He walked up and hugged her.
“I have a job. So I gotta take off for a while.”
She became sad.
“I understand, Darling. Just be careful.”
“Just because you asked me to. I heard your going to play with the flutterers.”
he stood back as she smiled fondly.
“I’ll be careful too, Darling.”
“Fair warning. Kiria likes big racks, and Lily is a very talented lewd artist. I’d appreciate it if you’d be kind to them.”
Mia smiled widely.
“I’m well aware of the way they play, Darling. It’s fun for me as well. I heard they want Rachne to join, but are worried she’d refuse.”
“I’ll ask her to make their day.”
Mia got another hug.
“I’ll see you when I get back, Mia.”
“Okay, Darling.”
He flew off to go find a spidergirl. He didn’t have to look far, as she was resting by the beach. She smiled as he landed.
“Hi, Honey. I heard you’re going out on a mission.”
He hugged her.
“I am.”
“I’ll be patient.”
“I’d like it if you’d play with the flutterers in their clubhouse while I’m gone.”
She smiled.
“I’ll do that. I am curious what that cutie with the pencil can do with my body.”
“Ohhhh, now I’M curious. Have fun.”
He flew off to go say his final goodbye. He found Aki waiting outside his bunker and he pinned her against the wall with his wings and a kiss.
“I’m sorry I have to leave you, Aki.”
She smiled as she kissed him again. He took her hand in his and intertwined fingers, as his bunker seal was then branded onto her skin.
“I love you. Aki. I’ll be back for MY Aki.”
She shivered as he said this. She then kissed him and they hugged for the remaining minutes, before the horn blew. He left the taste of his mouth in hers as he flew off. She waving with tears in her eyes as Amaki hugged her.
“He’ll be back before we know it.”
Aki hugged the MILF tightly.
“I know he will Amaki. I still hate it when he leaves.” BANG
They looked to see the source of the bang.
“YOU BETTER RECORD YOUR FUN Aki!”
Aki laughed as the tears flowed.
“I fuckin love that perverted, arrogant jackass!” BANG
“I LOVE YOU TOO, AKI!”
She shoved her head in Amaki’s soft breasts as she sobbed as her hero left yet again, her heart was singing as she knew he’d always come for HIS Aki.

Tyler sighed deeply as he sat in the cushion of the lead bus. Melody and Ash hugged him.
“I hate this crap.”
“I know love.”
“We’ll hurry this time.”
He hugged them as the buses raced along the roads. They were going to do a five day trip in three flat. Two days to relax, the third day was battle prep, and they’d launch the assault once all prepping was finished. Once the hives were ash, the strictly ground troops would ride the buses back, while Tyler would use his teleport power and shadow power to transport the entire overlap forces to Hornet’s flight deck. He would need to rest after, but he could do it. He sighed again.
“I’m tired of this war. I’m tired of having to leave the ones I love like that. I’m tired of having to cause them pain by leaving.”
Melody and Ash just hugged him, knowing he was not lost in his head this time, and was truly saddened by his departures. Tyler sighed for a third time.
“Whatever.”
He got up and sat at the table to look at the satellite imagery. Mina placed her hand on his.
“We’ll be back soon.”
He squeezed it.
“I know. This time without a near death experience.”
She smiled as he looked at the photos. Tyler’s bus had him, Melody, Mina, Ash, Sonya, Misaka, Shalltear, Yoshkia, and Rias. He scrolled through the latest images as Mikasa sat next to him.
“Well, hello there.”
Mikasa smiled and scooched closer to see the laptop. She was a very pretty girl, short black hair, brown eyes, fair skin and a moderate bust. Her arms and legs were toned from her harsh ODM gear training, and she had a gnarly six pack of abs on her core. She was wearing a white tank top and shorts with the red scarf Eren had given her years ago, and it was starting to get a little frayed. She saw him checking her out and chuckled. He then noticed a small one inch scar on her cheek.
“Like what you see?”
Her voice was a low breath that was also strong. He smiled.
“Well, you are a hottie.”
She smiled and leaned against him. He placed his arm around her shoulder and she settled comfortably against his chest to look at the images.
“Anything new?”
He let her see.
“Nah, just grunts and a few lesser gods.”
Mikasa looked at the shots of titans.
“I kinda wanna see you fight them in ODM gear like us.”
Tyler rubbed her hard shoulder.
“We can go titan as well.”
She grinned darkly.
“That’s going to be fun.”
He pressed his head into hers,
“That it will.”
They sat like that for a bit, scrolling through images, when Mikasa noticed something.
“hey, look.”
He scrolled back and blew up the image.
“Hey, it’s Annie.”
Tyler chuckled.
“She’s got a capture only order on her head.”
Mikasa nodded.
“I remember. Hey, has any other scouts appeared?”
“Ya know sumthin? I dunno.”
He pulled the database up.
“Okay, AOT. Hey, found Historia. Says here, she’s en route to base, with that potato chick, that bald guy, Erwin…..Erwin? Nifty. We got….Hayime. She’s gonna be a special kinda fun. And Aisa, Hawk, That weird nosed guy, and the rest of the Levi squad. Well, least they won’t get splattered this time.”
Mikasa sighed.
“I can only imagine what you’d have done in that situation.”
“I’d have gone titan. The mission is pointless if no one comes back alive. Plus, with my temperament, and my fire, as soon as I realized I had that kinda trick, I’d have spent every waking moment torturing myself until I mastered it. Plus, well, I liked Annie in the show, so I’d have tried to be friends with her, and get her to teach me her tricks.”
Mikasa smiled.
“When we meet up, kick her ass with your hand to hand.”
“I’ll play ODM for a bit this time around. We brought Mako Monconchoke to ride Zerotwo. I’ll pilot with her for a while as well, and hey, wanna raise some hell Titan style?”
She smiled.
“Fighting or?”
“Yes.”
She laughed.
“Alright then.”
Tyler smiled, and they relaxed looking at the images.
“Hey, Tyler.”
he looked over to see Shalltear taking a seat across from them.
“What up Shalltear?”
She smiled.
“Can I get a drink?”
He smiled as Mikasa sighed.
“I just got comfy too. Damned vampire.”
She got up and laid on a couch as Shalltear sat beside him. She sank her fans into his offered neck as he stroked her back. Melody chuckled.
“He really will accept anyone, won’t he?”
Ash smiled.
“It’s one of his biggest strengths. Looks, age, gender, race, hell, even species don’t matter to him. As long as you’re kind to him, he’ll be kind to you. A saying he liked was that he’ll always like someone until THEY give HIM a reason NOT to.”
Melody smiled at the tough streetchick.
“Was that your saying?”
“No actually. That was a rare moment of wisdom he came up with on his own.”
“I heard that.”
Tyler was now hugging a still drinking Shalltear as he flipped off Ash. They laughed. Tyler then looked to see Shalltear was blushing hard as the taste of his blood changed from it’s usual richness to a more…aroused flavor for her. She released him with a pop and licked his bite closed. Then she laid her head on his shoulder.
“I wanna go if you do?”
She smiled, and they went to the bedroom. Mina groaned.
“The damned bus will be bouncing again!”
Tyler smiled as he set the barrier. Shalltear was curious.
“Why the barrier?”
he explained as he unlaced her bodice.
“Don’t want them to hear us, right?”
She sighed as he removed her dress and the air hit her skin.
“No we do not.”
She had him lay down and she fit his erect spear in her tight slit. Then she was bucking away with gusto as Tyler bucked against her. Shalltear moaned as she felt her insides getting stretched by his pole as she squeezed him hard. Then she exploded as she got creamed. Then she flipped over to set off for a ride. He pounded her slit as hard as he did Ash, loving her feels and screams. Shalltear sank her fangs into his shoulder this time and rank as he creamed her again. Then she slid loose and put her face in the pillow as she spread her asscheeks.
“My shed needs a new filling.”
He filled her shed with gusto, and she sighed happily as she sat up and bounced ever so softly, loving the feel of steel in her ass.
“This is my favorite feeling. My slit is great, but this?”
She sighed as he hugged her as he pumped her rear.
“I love you, Shalltear.”
She shivered, and kissed him from her skewered position.
“I love too, Tyler. Now, please, finish me!”
He laid her down and started to pound her hard, his hand intertwined in hers as she squeaked in pleasured ecstasy. She screamed as she orgasmed with him creaming her hard. Then she smiled with satisfaction. She laid on her stomach, feeling her new cream filling sloosh around inside her. Tyler laid beside her and looked into her eyes as he took her hand.
“I love you.”
She smiled and kissed him.
“I love you. Please, can we lay like this?”
“Sure. I’m your walking meal, and I can order food after.”
She smiled as she snuggled into his pair chest.
“I loved sex. I’ve had more partners then a few yet, I have never enjoyed it nearly as much as I do when I’m having sex with you. I understand now why it’s called making love.”
Tyler hugged her and pressed her head into his chest,
“I love making love to you, Shalltear.”
She smiled as he laid on his back and laid her head on his chest.
“I love making love to you as well, Tyler.”
He stroked her soft hair and they laid together like that. Falling asleep at some point, from how comfortable they both were.
Tyler opened his eyes to see Shalltear had his hand pressed to her chest, and he could feel the gentle beats of her heart. She was breathing softly and would twitch every now and then in her sleep. Tyler loved how cute she looked like that. He leaned in and kissed her softly. She opened her eyes and sighed as he dragged a soft tongue over her fangs. She giggled.
“You really love vampires.”
He pulled her close and whispered into her ear.
“I really love YOU.”
She shivered and kissed him again. They madeout for a few minutes before she smiled.
“Can I get a drink?”
He pressed her into his neck, and he kissed hers as she sank her fangs into his neck. He let her drink again, as he rubbed her back and loved the sound of her happy moans. He smiled as he played a prank. He made his blood taste to her like chocolate did to humans. She squeaked.
“MMmmmmm!”
She then let him go with another pop, before going to lick the wound. Only this time, he placed a finger on her lips.
“Watch.”
She watched as her bite became a new scar. She smiled as she saw him engrave his skin with her love. She kissed the ring of marks. He kissed her.
“I’ll keep those. Hey, look on my neck.”
She did, and saw the first place she’d drank of him from also a set of scars. She felt a warm glow as he made the easily seeable reminder of their first a permanent reminder of her. She hugged him.
“I love my strange human.”
“I love my Vampire perfection.”
She smiled.
“I’d like to shower if you wouldn’t mind giving me a shadow gown.”
“As my night mistress commands.”
She laughed as a shadow wrapped around her body. Only, it tightened and became a dress. She smiled as the dress was a thin strapped affair with a long shimmering skirt that when she spun looked like she was wearing a dark pond. On her hands was a pair of long gloves with a set of Demon wings on the backs of her hands. Around her neck hung a necklace of red metal that seemed to be made of blood. The pendant was a drop of blood, and when opened, it showed Shalltear smiling at the viewer with her fangs out and her hands clasped in front of her. Over the top of the small portrait was a set of demon wings with blood dripping down to a small set of fangs. On the door of the pendant, said.
“Shalltear Bloodfallen. The Demon’s Favorite Vampire. I love you.”
She smiled and hugged him hard at the gift, and then she felt something in her hair. She found a tiara made of Demon wings as the band with a blood red ruby for the center stone in the shape of a heart, with a set of wings encasing the heart protectively, with fangs poking the stone. Tyler set up a mirror and she gasped at her appearance in her new dress. Tyler smiled.
“All hail Shalltear Bloodfallen. Queen of the Vampires. Mistress of the night, and drinker of the Demon’s blood.”
He knelt reverently before the beautifully regal vampiregirl. Shalltear just smiled.
“You may rise, my lover.”
He stood and she hugged him.
“Thank you. So, if I just tap the necklace?”
“It’ll appear and disappear at will.”
She smiled, and felt the heels was also comfortable.
“I’ll go shower now.”
“After, go piss off Albedo.”
She smiled.
“I’ll do that.”
Tyler walked out first, and the ladies looked at him.
“What’d you do?”
Tyler waited until the door behind him closed before taking a seat by Sonya on the couch, setting the pretty Orussian glowing as she climbed onto his chest. Sonya then pressed her head into his chest and fell asleep right there. Yoshkia groaned.
“Not fair!”
“You can sleep with me tonight, Yoshkia. I think it’ll just be me and you for once.”
She smiled, and her glow was on as well. Melody smiled as well.
“Love.”
He looked at her,
“Yeah?”
“I’ve been missing you.”
“Melody joins.”
“Okay.”
Yoshkia smiled as she sighed, knowing that when the Angel spoke, the Demon listened, period. Melody patted the smaller girl.
“I’m sorry to steal your solo.”
Yoshkia hugged her.
“You’re his Angel. His 1st. I get it.”
“She’s my FINACE.”
Melody shivered as he teased the title out of his mouth.
“Save it for later love.”
He smiled as Shalltear walked out of the bathroom in her new dress. The girls all gasped in awe at her appearance. Mina just smiled.
“I feel like I should kneel before you, Shalltear. You look beautiful.”
She bobbed a curtsy.
“Thank you, Mina. I think I’ll go make Albedo jealous.”
that got a few laughs as Shalltear walked through the shadow to the bus. Mina smiled,
“So your aware, Jerbreal joined our raid rosters for both assaults.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’ll play with her soon.”
Sonya was happily asleep, and he was stroking her hair as Mina just smiled.
“I hardly recognize her anymore. Once upon a time Sonya was more scenery then a part of the show. Now I have a hard time even looking at her, glowing so much as she is.”
Tyler hugged her tin her sleep.
“And to think, it all snowballed from a nickname. Right, Pretty badass?”
Sonya smiled.
“I love you, Tyler.”
She lifted her head to kiss him.
“I love you too, Sonya.”
He held her tightly, as Mina just smiled.
“I’m so proud of her. He still scares me, and I still worry, but Sonya has grown so much in such a short time.”
Ash chuckled.
“She didn’t really have a choice. Once Tyler takes his place behind you, he plants his feet. You can’t go back the way you came, for he’ll take you by the hand and walk you through your troubles, and you can’t fall, for he’ll dive into the mud to drag you from it’s depths.”
Mina looked at her.
“I see that now. He may be a heartless horror to his enemies, but to us, he’s a dark guardian. He still scares me.”
“Love you too, Mina.”
Sonya was happily snuggling him as he spoke. Then Yoshkia came over to kiss him as well.
“I love you too, Yoshkia. My fiery badass.”
She sighed and climbed on top of him beside Sonya, and they were both swathed in hugs. Mina looked at Yoshkia.
“Yoshkia’s come far as well. She was always fierce and very brave. Now she is even more so, and far more self-confident. I think she trusts herself more as well.”
Ash smiled.
“I’d say it’s more she as faith. She knows herself now.”
Yoshkia blushed as the ladies talked about her, and Tyler smiled.
“Yoshkia freakin rocks. She’s brave, warm, cute, and is a very affectionate girl.”
Sonya smiled as well.
“She’s always smiling, is a great cook, and extremely kind.”
“Plus with just how sweet she is, and cuddly too! I love hugging her. She’s like the better version of a teddy bear.”
“Guys! Stooop!”
Yoshkia was red like a tomato from the gushing praise, and was rolling to find a place to bury her face. Her embarrassed whine making them all smile. Tyler kissed her and pressed her head in his chest.
“Plus, her kisses are still the very best. I love you, Yoshkia.”
She sighed happily.
“I love you too, Tyler.”
They stopped teasing her, as she yawned and settled down. Tyler wrapped her and Sonya in a shadow blanket and the two girls dozed off. Tyler did not, and just smiled as he stroked the sleeping girls hair, getting cute groans and low murmurs. The bus settled into a peaceful state, Mina brought out a deck of cards, Rias, Mikasa, Ash and Melody joining her. Tyler was loving the peace as Hestia came through the shadow. She looked around till she found Tyler. He smiled as she walked over, and he set up a spot her to lay on.
“What’s up, Hestia?”
She smiled as she laid on the shadow he made for her.
“I came to tell you, I’ll be over seeing you dragon training on our raids.”
Tyler smiled.
“I can’t wait to go dragon style on you.”
She chuckled at his two way joke.
“To be clear, I don’t do dragon sex.”
“Well, damn.”
His clearly disappointed voice got a few chuckles. Hestia was in her usual dress and her hair in it’s usual twin tails. She was smiling as she lay beside him, and he used his shadow to encase her in a blanket. The little goddess of hearth and home smiled. Tyler smiled as he saw the flowers in her hair.
“I see Kiria got to you.”
Hestia smiled at the mention on the twin tailed sprite.
“She did indeed. She also told me to keep an eye on her scary big brother.”
He smiled sadly.
“I’ll surprise her first when I get back.”
The bus fell silent, as Mikasa lost her hand and busted out. The scout lady then looked over to Tyler.
“Care to teach me some indoor hand to hand?”
Tyler smiled as he used his shadow to extract himself from under the two sleeping girls. H e then stood in a more open area of the bus as Mikasa took her spot across from him. He made his seal plate and gave to Hestia. She smiled as she stored it in her bust. He smiled.
“Okay. Nice.”
Tyler then looked at Mikasa.
“Bring it toots.”
Mikasa threw a light punch, Tyler stepped to the side and she missed. She followed through with an elbow shot, and he sidestepped again, only this time pinning her over the counter. He had her facedown on the counter with a stiff forearm, and her rear exposed. He smiled.
“Indoor fighting is all about using your environmental knowledge to your advantage.”
He let her up, pointed around the bus.
“I used the counter you placed yourself near as a means to pin you. From that position, your helpless. If facing multiple attackers, if you get pinned like that, your ass is their toy. Now, this time, try to use the surroundings as a weapon.”
He took his spot, and Mikasa looked around. Hestia spoke up.
“I have a small barrier set up the sleeping girls.”
Mikasa stepped forward and threw a fork at him, Tyler tilted his head as it passed by, and Mikasa used a tackle he’d taught her the other day to take him to the ground. She then had a knife she’d grabbed off the counter to place it on his throat, only for him to lock his legs around her, and flip hard. Mikasa was then under his weight with his arm over her throat with his eyes close to hers and her knife hand pinned.
“Not bad. You’re learning. Still got pretty eyes there Mikasa.”
He lifted off and helped her to her feet. She was smiling.
“This is fun.”
He smiled.
“It is. Now, it’s MY turn to attack.”
Mikasa set the knife back on the counter and took her stance. Tyler smiled, and winked lewdly at her. She smiled, and he was on her like a wolf, she tried to sidestep, only for him to slip a leg behind her leg, with his arm under her chest and lift up. Result was her bent over his knee and pinned down with his free hand holding a pencil from the counter under her neck.
“I got inside your head there.”
He let her up. She looked at him.
“All I did was smile?”
He put the pencil back.
“You also relaxed slightly. You let your guard down ever so slightly. It wasn’t much, but any amount is bad. Always a good strategy is to try and get under your opponents skin.”
Mikasa sighed.
“In that regard, you have the advantage, since you know me so well.”
“I can send you into a blind rage in one sentence.”
She looked at him.
“Care to show me?”
“I am going to kill Eren Jeager.”
She flew right at him with a sheer fury wielding a knife off the counter. Tyler picked her up by the waist and pinned her against the wall with her knife hand in his hand. The jolt knocked her out of her fury. She looked at him and shook her head.
“I see my weakness.”
Tyler hugged her before putting her down.
“Your stomach is ridiculously firm. Nice. That’s the fastest way to piss you off, Mikasa. Wanting to defend your friends is great, believe me I get it, but you HAVE to remain calm. If you fly into a blind rage like that, a skilled opponent can dissect you alive with very minimal effort.”
She sighed.
“Thank you for the complement. And I see your point.”
He placed the knife on the counter, only for her to try to get him with a strangle hold. Her arm under his chin and hitting his knee. He went down, and used the fall’s momentum to bounce up and on her, with his elbow under his weight over her chest. She had the breath driven from her lungs and her grip loosened. He got free and pinned her again.
“Nice sneak attack. Only I’ll show you a trick.”
He lifted her up. She got her breath back and he took a spot behind her.
“This works on both smaller targets, and bigger targets as well.”
He wrapped his arm around her throat and leaned back with her weight on his knee. She was gasping and found she couldn’t move or reach him from that spot. Then he let her go.
“In a from-behind strangle, use your knee as a means to take away their base. Done right, the target as no chance to defend, plus, get the crook of your elbow under the chin here. It’ll lock off their windpipe. Your unconscious in ten seconds due to the shock. Then if you twist to the right or left on this neck ligament with this much force.”
He had a root beer bottle and he twisted it to demonstrate.
“You can snap a neck.”
Mikasa took her offered bottle and twisted.
“It’s scary how easy to kill us humans truly are.”
They clinked as they sat at the counter.
“we’re both easier to kill then titans, as we have more weak points that are also easier to exploit, and harder as well, as we’re used to defending those weak points, plus we can think and plan.”
She sighed as she rubbed her core neck.
“It seems I have a lot of catching up to do.”
Good thing you have the master there to teach you.”
Ash was smiling from her spot at the table, still playing the card game.
“I may have taught him the basics, but that bastard went and took them to the extreme. He can kill a man in three moves. Enjoy the floor. You’re gonna taste it a lot.”
Mikasa smiled.
“Somehow I don’t think I’ll mind getting taken to the floor by him.”
Tyler smirked.
“It’s gonna be fun pounding some sense into you.”
“Just so you know, I love a good mount.”
“And I love a good ride.”
“I just love him!”
Yoshkia’s interjection got a round of chuckles. Tyler smiled at his favorite witch.
“Love you too, Yoshkia.”
She was smiling from her spot under the shadow blanket, now snuggly cuddled against a still sleeping Sonya. Mikasa was smiling as she finished her drink.
“Round two?”
He grinned.
“I’ll show you some more body manipulation.”
Mikasa and he took their places. Mikasa launched a kick, only for him to grab her leg, duck underneath it and wrap his other arm around her throat as he yanked on her trapped leg. The result being her facedown on the thick carpet with his bodyweight on top of her. Tyler laughed.
“I like this view of you, Mikasa.”
He got off her and picked back up. She was smiling, and had a happy shin in her green eyes. This time Tyler launched the first shot, which she ducked under, and went for his neck. Only he pivoted on his leg, while bringing his extended arm down to tap Mikasa’s head, and sliding his other arm under her ribcage. He then used his greater strength to lift her off her feet and slam her back into a wall and pin her there. She was now a couple inches off the floor, gazing into his smiling face.
“Another thing to consider: If a girl of your size is fighting a guy of my size in a tight space, you need to do whatever you can to avoid getting grabbed. I am far stronger then you. You need to be more agile to bring me down. Oh, and nice rack. They’re harder then I thought.”
She smiled, and locked her legs around his waist as he removed his arm and liplocked him. Tyler then pressed her into the wall and gave the eager girl a hard makeout session. She digging her nails into his skull as he held her in the air. Her lips were soft, but forceful, and she tasted of grit and fire. She pulled back with a deep gasp of air, and smiled widely.
“Ohhh, you are wild.”
He smirked as he shoved her back against the wall to kiss her again. After he smiled.
“I got a new one.”
The girls all looked at him.
“Spill!”
“Mikasa. Wildest kiss.”
She now had a touch of pride, as Yoshkia giggled.
“I’m still best kiss!”
Tyler and Mikasa smiled at her enthusiastic outburst. Then he looked at her.
“Wanna keep going? Or?”
She grinned.
“I’d like to keep practicing. Save the fuck for a after-raid reward.”
“I like the way you think, Mikasa. I get the feeling you’re gonna give Shalltear a run for wildest sex.”
“No. Just roughest.”
“Oh damn.”
His reply sent a round of laughing snorts throughout the bus as he set her down. He stepped back, and she went first. This time she threw a pillow at him to obscure his vision and tackle him. He slid to the left and pushed her in the side, bouncing her off the counter, only for him to pick her up and powerslam her on an empty couch. She gasped as the breath was driven from her body, and when she tried to move, she was pinned by his arm. She laughed.
“Okay. Your turn.”
He smiled and this time lunged like a bear, she danced to the side, only for him to fling an arm out and catch her around the waist. He then pulled her close with his hands on her head ready for the twist. He let her go with a spin, as if they were dancing. Ash was smiling.
“Oh, he’s having fun right now. He loves throwing a girl around. Especially if they can actually TAKE it.”
Rias smiled.
“He and Akeno are going to LOVE each other then.”
Ash was curious as Tyler and Mikasa kept sparring.
“Akeno like it rough?”
Rias chuckled.
“She’s waaaay into S&M.”
Ash snorted as Tyler took Mikasa to the floor yet again.
“Oh yeah. He’s gonna have a freakin field day.”
Melody smiled.
“He is a man of many tastes.”
Rias and Ash snorted hard at that one.
“I wish Shalltear had heard that one.”
“She’d be the expert.”
Mina just shook their head.
“As long as he doesn’t hurt my witches, whatever.”
Ash watched as Mikasa was flipped over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and get planted on her back on the empty couch with a loud ooof.
“He may love it gentle, but he likes the roughness just the same.”
The heads nodded sagely as Mikasa was planted for the umpteenth time. Tyler was helping her up when Gasper and Wendy came through the shadow, tired looks on their faces. Tyler smiled at the couple.
“Gaspy, Wendy, hi! Come to join our mess.”
Gasper and Wendy sat on the couch with a groan. Tyler and Rias looked at each other.
“Gaspy, Wendy, you okay?”
The kind vampire boy hugged Wendy.
“Natsu and Lucy are fighting. Pretty nastily too.”
Wendy was now just sad.
“Natsu was talking about how close he and Javelin have become, which Lucy was smiling and happy about. Believe me she’s happy for them, but then Juvia asked Lucy how her slumber party in your bunker was.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Did that set off Natsu?”
The blue haired girl shook her head.
“No. Lucy told Juvia that the rules of your bunker are like the sanctuary. Juvia said she understood, and asked if she had fun instead. Lucy said she did, and that was the end of their discussion. Then Natsu was heard muttering about you having a special kind of patience to invite HER to your home.”
Tyler sighed.
“Ka-boom?”
Wendy nodded.
“In your words: Ka-fucking-boom. Lucy smiled as she told him that at least you have the decency to be kind. Unlike a fire-eating dragon knock-off who can barely get the job done right. It escalated from there.”
“Is Erza in there?”
The sky dragonslayer shook her head.
“Erza’s in another bus with Grey.”
Tyler sighed as he looked at the sad girl.
“How bad is it, Wendy?”
She sighed.
“When they fight, it’s very mean. I saw the show. They made them out to be like a very close brother and sister with a chance of something more. Truth was they were at each other’s throats to near blows countless times. In full honesty, only Erza’s presence on the team kept it together.”
“Would’a thought him and grey would be the ones to try and kill each other the most.”
She laughed inspite of herself.
“Grey and Natsu fight a lot, that is true, but Natsu has flat out told Lucy he regrets saving her from that Salamander imposter when they met, and said the only reason he kept saving her was that brand on her hand.”
Tyler got up.
“Okay, that’s my limit. Being different people trying to coexist is one thing. Me and Mina here locked horns plenty of times over disagreements, but I NEVER threw her failures in her face with the intent to hurt her. We can disagree, that is fine, but deliberately using your past to hurt you? No. Just no. I’ll have Lucy ride with us.”
Wendy smiled.
“Thanks Tyler. Hey, when you get back, I have something to talk to you about.”
“Oh shit. Hmmm, how do I turn down a dragon? Without getting roasted?”
That made the bus laugh, as Wendy made a small ball of her power and slap him in the face with it.
“I already HAD this talk with Grandiana! I am NOT talking about it again!”
Tyler smiled.
“Nice shot Wendy.”
He stepped through the shadow to Lucy’s bus, only to get a fist to his jaw. He didn’t move, as Hestia had returned his power before he went through. He looked where the shot came from, and saw Natsu wringing out his now numb hand. Tyler looked behind him, and saw Lucy looking shocked, and with a large bruise on her pretty face. Tyler then looked back to Natsu, and made his Fairytail brand on his shoulder glow.
“Are you fucking kidding me? Did you just try to HIT LUCY IN THE FACE? POWERED UP?”
Lucy was shaking.
“He’s already hit me twice like that.”
“twice? Wow, Lucy, I knew you were tough, no clue you were THAT tough. Go through and get Wendy to look at you. You with our bus now. I’ll wack this idiot in Igneel’s place.”
“Don’t you dare speak as if you’re his equal.”
Tyler glared at him, and he used a power he’d been granted for his ascension to Demon Dragon King: the two-toned voice of the king.
“NATSU DRAGNEEL. SON OF MY FRIEND IGNEEL. FIRE DRAGONSLAYER TRAINED PERSONALLY BY IGNEEL. YOU STAND ACUSED OF INFLICTING INJURY ON A GUILDMATE WITH INTENT TO HURT EXCEEDING THAT OF A SPARRING MATCH. HOW DO YOU PLEAD?”
Natsu knew this power, and was trembling, as he knew for a fact there was only TWO ways to get that power. One. Was to get ascended by a council of dragonkings. Two. His copy ability. Then he remembered what had put him down for two weeks. The pink haired boy gulped, and knelt before a dragonking.
“I plead guilty, Dragonking.”
“ARE YOU NOT THAT GIRL’S FRIEND?”
He clenched his fist,
“I am NOT. I saved her life, and have come to regret doing so. But. For the sake of my guild, I endured it.”
Tyler sighed.
“What the hell happened to you, Natsu? Here, lemme check.”
He flicked a drop of blood and he glowed. No strings. Tyler just rubbed his temples.
“Seriously, Natsu. I thought you were the kind of guildmate that would rather DIE then allow a fellow guildmate to get hurt. For the love of Hestia, Fairytail members treat each other like family.”
Natsu sensed the trial of dragonkin had ended, and he was able to speak freely. He rose to look him in the eye.
“We are a family.”
“Then did I just take a shot for Lucy from your fist?”
Natsu sighed as Happy, his blue cat friend came floating from behind a counter.
“Natsu and Lucy dated for a while. It wasn’t a happy time for them.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Okay, I’mma need details.”
He sat on a couch, and used his power to repair the scorched bus. Natsu sat across from him as Happy sat next to him. Tyler looked to Happy.
“Okay, just what the hell happened? I’m getting conflicting stories here. Wendy says you two hate each other, and now I hear you dated? Need some clarity.”
Happy sighed.
“Natsu and Lucy dated for a while after we defeated Zeref. But, there were problems with the relationship. Natsu being Natsu.”
“Intense flames, a love of fighting, and disorganized chaos?”
Happy nodded.
“All that, and another issue.”
“Lisanna?”
Natsu looked at him.
“You know her? Is she here?”
“I do not know her personally. As for that second one? Probably. This point it’s a question of who WON’T show up. We’ll deal with that later. Happy?”
The blue cat sighed.
“Natsu cheated on Lucy with Lisanna. It…was messy.”
“Messy how? He get hammered and wake up in the wrong bed?”
Natsu sighed.
“No. Lisanna kissed me, and Lucy walked in at that exact moment.”
Tyler sighed.
“Yeesh, yeah that’ll do it. She didn’t believe you when you tried to explain?”
Natsu sighed.
“Lisanna was being controlled by a dark wizard. We roasted his guild, but it was too late. The only way that spell works was if the controlled WANTED to do the command. Like if Happy WANTED to jump off a cliff, but decided NOT to. The spell flipped that choice.”
Tyler crossed his arms.
“Sounds like a mini curse of contradiction.”
Happy nodded.
“That’s exactly what it was. Lisanna was NOT in control, and Lucy knew that, but she just could not get past that scene. We don’t blame her, but their relationship took a nasty turn. Fights, insults, and just plain meanness. Natsu’s not entirely innocent here either, as after their relationship collapsed he married Lisanna. And Lucy was NOT invited.”
Tyler sighed.
“I HATE these kinds of messes with a passion. Is Lucy at fault as well?”
The cat nodded.
“After the dark guild was torched, they tried to make it work, but Lucy was now having a harder time trusting him like she did. She would follow him, call him out on his day, she went full stalker, as it’s known in this world.”
Tyler sighed again.
“I get it. We had a girl get her heart broken and she was unable to put it back together. We have a boy that got screwed, and unable to fix it. Then we have their fiery personalities, the fact they work together and fight together, plus the girl that got caught in the middle is in the same building as them as well, throw it in a pot, and what you get? A very bad place for three broken hearts. I’m amazed Makorov didn’t step in. Or any of the older wizards.”
Happy hung his head.
“they did. Our team broke up. Lucy joined Levy’s team, Natsu went solo, Grey teamed up with Erza and Wendy. After that, our team was never in the same hall at the same time again. If we were in the same place, a fight would break out, and it would usually turn either violent or just heartbreakingly nasty.”
Tyler sighed.
“I can fix this. Natsu. Lemme ask you something. And answer honestly.”
He looked at him.
“What?”
“Can you bury the hatchet here? Friends might be too much, but you HAVE to coexist PEACEFULLY. If I can get her to LISTEN, will you let it go?”
He sighed.
“I will. If you can get her to do the same.”
Tyler stood up.
“I’ll be back.”
He walked through the shadow and found Lucy sitting on the couch with Yoshkia. He looked at her.
“Lucy. You an I need to have a little chat. We’ll use that backroom.”
She gulped, but followed him into the room. Wendy sighed with relief.
“Thank Hestia. Someone that actually CAN help them.”
Lucy sat on the bed, and felt the barrier go up. The blonde celestial wizard sighed as he sat across from her.
“I guess you heard.”
Tyler just looked at her.
“Why didn’t you just TELL me in that alley?”
She looked down.
“I just want to forget it. But I can’t.”
“Your right. Because I won’t LET you forget it. Until we resolve this mess.”
She glared at him now.
“Oh, and you know how I feel? You gonna read my eyes again?”
Tyler just lit up his scars, and looked at her.
“I don’t need to look in your eyes, Lucy.”
She just burst out crying at his still kind tone, even though she was just mean to him. He took her hand.
“I get it. I wish you had told me sooner. But, now I know.”
She sniffed.
“I loved Natsu. So much. Then I saw Lisanna kiss him, and then the dark spell, then I didn’t know what to believe. Before I knew it, we fought constantly, both with words and our spells, it was so bad our team split up, as we just became that toxic. Natsu would take jobs on the other side of the continent, or just up and roam. Erza, Wendy and Grey became a team and were our guild’s new strongest team, and I joined Levy’s team. Every time I looked at him, it hurt so much to see what I lost. What WE lost. Then he married Lisanna and I wasn’t invited and they were so happy together.”
Tyler just hugged her.
“It’s okay, Lucy. You were just screwed.”
She hugged him back.
“I want my friends back. But I don’t know HOW.”
He smiled.
“I do. I want you to apologize.”
She sniffed.
“Apologize? That’s it?”
He sat back and held her hands.
“Apologize, and the two of you will each have a turn to speak what is in your heart. Good, Bad, and Ugly. No interrupting the other, and we will take these turns until you have nothing left to say.”
She looked at him.
“Will that work?”
“Will you ever be a team again? I have no idea, Lucy. But right now, it doesn’t matter. You two NEED to have this chat. Otherwise it will only get worse.”
She squeezed his hands.
“You’re right. You’re right and I’m scared. You’ll be there, right?”
“Yes. As the world’s leading expert on pain, I kinda have to.”
She smiled inspite of herself. Tyler patted her back.
“Come on.”
She didn’t move.
“Can we….do it in here?”
“Of course.”
He walked through a shadow to collect Natsu. He found the dragonslayer sitting on the couch.
“Okay. This is how you’re doing this. You each will take a turn and say what is in your hearts. Good, Bad, Ugly. No interrupting. No powers. Understood?”
Natsu sighed.
“I agree. She waiting?”
Tyler nodded to the shadow, and they stepped through to find Lucy sitting at the small table near the window. Natsu sat across from her and Happy sat by Tyler on the bed.
“This room is sealed. Lucy. You start.”
Lucy was shaking, but she gathered her courage.
“Natsu. I still love you. It hurts so much, us fighting like we have been, and I don’t know how to fix it. I know it wasn’t your fault. Yet…I can’t stop seeing it in my heart.”
She had tears as she spoke, and Natsu sighed deeply.
“I still love you too, Lucy. I miss you. I didn’t know what to do either, and there wa no one I could ask for help. The fighting, the screaming, it hurt. A lot. I wanted to take it all back, but I didn’t know how.”
Lucy sniffed.
“Then you married Lisanna. The invite was nothing big, but I felt like I was lied to yet again by the person I loved most. Then the stories of how happy you two were. I just…shut down.”
Natsu smirked.
“We weren’t happy, Lucy. I’m not even sure WHY we got married. We fought daily, slept in different rooms, when I was in town that is, and we did everything we could to avoid each other. Even happy up an left.”
Happy nudged Tyler.
“They were just plain cruel to each other. I couldn’t handle the sight of my oldest friends trying to hurt the other like that.”
Tyler looked at the cat.
“How bad was it Happy?”
“Lisanna would throw it in his face he failed to save Igneel from Acnologia, and Natsu would retaliate by saying he wished she had truly died instead of going to Edolas. He’d then say how much he hated her.”
Tyler sighed.
“Typical nasty heart break. Edolas has me thinking, but not now.”
Lucy was looking at Natsu, a little shocked.
“You fought like that? But, you seemed so close in the hall.”
Natsu smiled.
“We tried to keep it secret. I would try to get jobs as far away as I could, so I wouldn’t be home with her, and she would go on jobs with Hoffman and Mirajane. If we were in the same building other then our home, we would pretend to be how we were before she went to Edolas. In our own home though? We were mortal enemies. Lisanna hated herself for the mess, and I couldn’t stop myself from blaming her. Even though I knew it wasn’t her fault.”
Lucy sniffed.
“I did the same. That poor girl suffered worse from this mess then we did.”
“She did. We need to apologize to her.”
“We do.”
Natsu sighed.
“Lucy. I’m sorry. For hurting you, for saying those things to you, for everything. You didn’t deserve it, and you are not an annoying little sister. I love you, and I want you back.”
Lucy was shaking.
“Natsu, I’m sorry. For hurting you, for blaming you. For saying those things to you. For everything. You didn’t deserve it, and I love you too. I want you back too.”
She placed her hand on the table between them.
“Please? Can we be friends again?”
Natsu smiled, and took her hand.
“I’d prefer to be your boyfriend. But, let’s start over. I’m Natsu. Let’s go to Fairytail!”
Lucy just started crying again, as the pain in her heart finally stopped throbbing, and was beginning to heal. Natsu took off his scarf that Igneel had given him, and placed it around her neck, and hugged her tightly.
“We’ll do better this time.”
She hugged him back.
“We will.”
Tyler was smiling as well. Then Happy butted in.
“Hey! We’re not down yet!”
All three looked at him, then Tyler smiled widely.
“Happy’s right. You’re missing a few pieces.”
Natsu and Lucy were confused.
“What else?”
“Yeah? You just said we had to apologize?”
Tyler and Happy looked at each other, then laughed.
“You made up, now where the fuck is Erza, Grey and Wendy?”
THAT’S when it clicked. Natsu and Lucy took each other’s hand and were about to walk out, when Tyler had another thought.
“Natsu, what about Javelin?”
He sighed.
“It didn’t work out.”
“Main issue?”
He smiled.
“I’m a little too intense for her. We’re still friends, though.”
Tyler patted his back.
“Javelin is a very gentle, calm girl. I can see that.”
Lucy gulped.
“What about me?”
Tyler looked at her.
“You?”
She seemed really nervous.
“I joined your count, now I’d like to leave it.”
“Sure. That’s fine.”
All three just looked at him. Lucy was shaking her head.
“You’d let me leave? Just like that?”
Tyler smiled as he took her hand.
“There is another rule for my harem. One that has never been used.”
She looked at him.
“What is it?”
He squeezed her hand gently.
“If you wish to leave at any time, you can. Without harsh feelings, judgment or criticism. You are with me because you WANT to be with me. We’ll still be friends. And if you want back in, today, tomorrow, or a thousand years from now, I will always have a place for you.”
Lucy sighed with relief.
“Thank you, for taking me in, and caring.”
“Even if we didn’t get to really DO anything together. But remember Lucy, you ever need a hug, I got plenty.”
She did hug him, and he stroked her blonde hair.
“For the record, I still prefer your hair down.”
She laughed,
“I’ll remember that.”
Tyler walked out first, and saw Wendy looking at the door nervously, as if expecting to see it burst into flames. Then Lucy and Natsu came out hand in hand smiling. Tyler sat at the table next to rias and smiled as Wendy ran over and hugged them both.
“Are you together again?”
Natsu and Lucy looked at each other, smiled, and kissed right there. Melody smiled widely.
“I see you played that rule for her.”
Tyler smiled as well.
“It WAS a founding rule.”
Mina and the other girls looked at him.
“Okay, care to explain?”
Tyler smiled.
“The ONLY reason I finally relented on the harem, was I set a rule in stone for it. A rule that was far more important then the limit of how far we could go. That was if you wanted to leave the count, whether it was five minutes after joining, five years or in the middle of sex, you want out, you out. No judgement, no criticism, no blame. You don’t HAVE to be with me. You are with me because you WANT to. If you leave, know that I will always have a place waiting for you, and it will be there until you want it.”
Mina smiled, as Melody looked as Wendy walked through the shadow with Natsu still hand in hand with Lucy.
“Somehow, I suddenly feel so much better about that harem of yours, Tyler. Not sure why.”
Rias smiled, then had a thought.
“You think he’ll hold it together?”
Tyler hugged her.
“Him? He’ll be just fine. He asked first.”
Rias smiled.
“It’s nice to see you CAN save a relationship every now and then.”
“Long as the guys actually a decent person, it ain’t hard.”
Rias chuckled. Then there was a dull roar heard from another bus, and a page. Tyler pushed the button.
“What’s up Armin?”
The blonde boy seemed a little scared.
“Natsu, Wendy and Lucy just walked through, and now them, Grey and Erza are going crazy!
“Fighting?”
“No. Like a reunion of sorts.”
Tyler smiled.
“Their team just got back together. Enjoy a Fairytail party.”
Armin’s reply was lost as a loud crash was heard, and the sound of someone getting punched. Tyler used his power to send a message.
“Grey! Your clothes!”
His reply was priceless”
“I ain’t got time for that! There’s a fight!”
Tyler and the bus burst out laughing as the line went dead. Tyler sighed.
“Hey, Pretty Badass. I think Mavis and Makorov need the update.”
Sonya smiled as she came right over and snuggled under his arm as she lit up her power. Mavis was heard quickly.
“Mavis receiving.”
“Hey, Mavvie! Is Makorov handy?”
She had a slightly irritated reply.
“First off, you don’t get to call me Mavvie. Second, I’ll get him.”
“And third?”
“Prick.”
Tyler smiled, then the gruff voice of Makorov was heard.
“Are my children hurt?”
“Nah. Lucy and Natsu had a little chat.”
He sighed.
“Those poor kids. Are they okay?”
“Well, they’re together again.”
…..
“What?”
Tyler smiled.
“They worked out their issues, and are now getting wrecked with grey, Erza and Wendy.”
Makorov was heard sighing.
“Thank Hestia. I assume you had a hand in it. Thank you for helping them. Was there any issue letting Lucy leave your count?”
“None. Joining my count is optional. Leaving is optional as well. I’ll even hold the door.”
The old man was heard laughing.
“Thank you for looking after them. They have made a truly wonderful friend.”
“I look after my own. Nothing special. Feel bad for that bus though.”
That got a laugh from both him and Mavis.
“Oh, hi Mavis.”
“Better.”
“Was that all you had for me?”
“Yup. Figured you should be forewarned the most destructive team in Fairytail was back together.”
“I can hear the paperwork now.”
“Oh, and…I’ll be joining their team for some action at SOME point. So, fair warning.”
There was silence, then a laughing Mavis was heard.
“he froze. Like mid-blink froze.”
“Poke his nose.”
There was a low groan.
“I’ll go see Zecks at the bar.”
“Later Makorov.”
He was heard grumbling as he went. Then Mavis was heard.
“I think you just gave him a new source of nightmare fuel.”
“I’m a guest of honor at your wedding Mavvie.”
The bus all laughed at that one, as Mavis was heard.
“Ohhhhh, Shit.”
“Love you too.”
Melody’s clear voice was heard then.
“Don’t worry, I’ll keep him on a tight leash.”
Mavis was heard breathing a heavy sigh of relief.
“Please, Melody? Don’t let him ruin my wedding!”
“Of course….Mavvie!”
“I….I….I need to go lay down.”
Tyler sighed, and let her off the hook.
“I promise not to ruin it for you, Mavis.”
She sighed.
“I know you wouldn’t be that cruel. I just needed to hear it.”
“Go take a dip in that hotspring. You’ll feel better.”
She was heard chuckling.
“I think I’ll just go play with the flutterers.”
“They relaxing?”
“Very. Mainly cause all I have to do is lay naked as Lily draws me.”
“Okay, I need to set up a wall for her to hang her masterpieces. They can even vote on which gets hung each week.”
Mavis was heard gasping.
“That’s a lovely idea! They’ll love it!”
“I’ll set it up once I get back.”
“I’ll keep it a surprise. Was that all?”
“How’s Sakura?”
“Which one?”
“Riiight we have two. Both.”
“Silver Fairy is fine. Her and Mako went on a hotspring date earlier. And Sakura got a backrub off her.”
“Mako sure does know how to make a play.”
“We all love her. Silver Sakura can now summon all three spirits at once now.”
“Girl’s my sister. Course she’s awesome.”
“No two ways about it. Ninja Sakura has become rather close to, get this, Cyborg.”
“Bullshit.”
“right? They’ve been nearly inseperable since you broke Sasuke. It’s cute and a little weird. Mostly just cute.”
Tyler smiled.
“Anything else of note happen in the few hours I’ve been gone?”
“Balalykia sent out a hit squad.”
“Target?”
“She sent her men to sabotage the Russian KGB to set herself up as a new covert operative.”
“So, she’s looking to set herself up as she was back in Roanapar? Nice.”
“Having Demiurge monitor her was a stroke of brilliance, as he can read her mind like you can. So far she’s been true.”
“Balalykia is no match for Demiurge. Period.”
“Revy moved into your bunker with Aki.”
“No fuckin way.”
“Seriously. They’re like sisters for some reason. Revy’s like an older sister in Aki’s eyes.”
“That’s kinda awesome, kinda scary. Revy teaching her how to shoot?”
“Yup. They just stopped an hour ago.”
“What about the twins?”
“Soralia and Timila scare me. Like the way YOU scare me. That said, they’ve joined the flutterer’s club. Soralia has the most beautiful singing voice, it’s just heart breaking what they suffered.”
“It is. But at least Kiria has them. She’s blinding enough that they’ll get addicted to it, and try to protect it.”
“That is exactly what happened. They escort her wherever she goes.”
“We….need to be careful Mavis.”
“Is she in danger?”
“I think Kiria is playing the long game here. Like look at her forces! She has a light aircraft carrier, a forest dragon, a silver fairy and now a pair of twin assassins. I think I may be outmatched here! Plus that vampire queen!”
Mavis was laughing.
“Speaking of Priscilla, get this. Her and Yue are practically sisters now.”
“That’s hilarious. Vampires unite.”
“Yui’s still hanging around.”
“His crew?”
“Once we explained what he did, they got up and left him there. Even that vampire that claims to be his brother.”
“Ehhh, them? I’d say more closet lovers. Least that’s the vibe I got from their show. How’s their blood supply?”
“Plentiful. Nazerick has been sharing their supply.”
“Good. Anything else?”
She groaned.
“We got a set of recruits, form Naruto’s world.
“A tall man with white hair in a red robe with a large scroll on his back?”
Mavis sighed.
“We’ve already caught him peeping twice.”
“I’ll be right there.”
He used his teleport to pop out in front of Mavis. She sighed.
“He’s at the bar.”
Tyler teleported to outside the bar. He then kicked in the door, getting a jump from everyone. Revy was at the bar, and just burst out laughing.
“He’s over there.”
Tyler walked right to where the man in question was sipping Sake.
“Jeriya the toad sage.”
He looked at him.
“I am.”
Tyler grabbed his throat and they were outside and him planted in a crater of wall against a hangar. Tyler was glaring at him with every ounce of hatred, evil, and bloodlust he had, while also radiating the same feelings like a poisonous cloud that was felt on a primal level.
“I will spare you only ONCE, Jeriya. I know you. Well. STAY. AWAY. FROM OUR GIRLS. IF I HEAR OF SO MUCH AS A DIRTY LOOK.”
Tyler brought his face an inch away from the now scared man.
“YOU WILL SCREAM. FOR ALL OF TIME. Are we clear?”
He gulped.
“Yes sir.”
“You already broke this promise TWICE. You will be punished.”
Tyler then summoned Gliepnir. The vile weapon now making the man’s face go bone white in fear.
“You will suffer. Let’s see what Mongyoko Sharingan plus Gleipnir’s poison gets me. And don’t worry. It won’t kill you……probably.”
Gleipnir screamed as she got a new ability. Tyler slashed Jeriya and left him to scream. He tapped his comms.
“Get another cross Mavis.”
“I’ll have Gomagorie set up another cross. Anything special?”
“He’s screaming in agony. NO GAG. I WILL see this lesson learned.”
“Understood, and on behalf of every lady here. I agree.”
“I hate perverts like him. All he has to do…is ask”
Tyler dropped the screaming man outside the hangar as Naruto and Kakashi came over. The orange dressed boy lunging at Tyler.
“What did you do to pervy Sage?”
Tyler pinned the idiot boy under his foot, and pressed with the force to crack the pavement.
“I’m teaching him a lesson, Naruto.”
Kakashi sighed.
“Can I ask the lesson?”
“Stay the fuck away from our girls. If I don’t peep, you better fuckin NOT. No perverted bullshit period.”
Kakashi laughed.
“yet, you do it all the time.”
“With my FRIENDS and LOVERS. NO ONE ELSE. I do not peep on them, nor do I harass them like he does. They give the nod go crazy. Until then, leave them the FUCK alone.”
Kakashi sighed.
“I get it. You want respect. So, how long will he scream?”
“Him? Maybe….two weeks? With increasing agony, and at the halfway point he’ll be given a first person view of my hells, and his hell merged into one.”
“A little extreme.”
“Well, either that, or I strip him of his power, give it to someone else, and have him spend the rest of eternity as a Lichking’s labrat. Your call.”
Kakashi sighed again.
“I get it. Then for the sake of fairness, you should punish Naruto.”
“Charges?”
Kakashi rubbed his white hair.
“I caught him with his face pressed against that cabin….the flutterer’s clubhouse?”
“What window?”
“Looking into the main living room. A girl in there was doing some poses and he was watching through the window.”
“I’ll rig that window with a nasty trap. As for him? I have a perfect solution.”
Tyler grabbed Naruto and pinned him to a wall.
“Your going to be Vampire food for a while. That healing ability Kurama gives you makes it so that even if you’re down to your last drop, you’ll heal. Plus….a trip to hell. You’re very lucky it was Kakashi that found you, if it had been say, Hajime or….say….Priscilla, you’d be a corpse right now. Nine-tailed fox or no nine tailed fox. Fucking with the flutterer’s PERIOD is a damned death sentence. Yer lucky yer an idiot. Next Hogakye my ass.”
THAT pissed him off, but a flick of blood later….
“My chakra. It’s gone!”
Naruto’s power source was locked away. Tyler laughed.
“Like I said. Yer an idiot. Chakra flow is like the flow of spirit energy. I have absolute control over it. Your Jutsu is now beyond your reach, and Kurama-“
“Yes? Do you require something?”
Tyler looked to see Yusuke’s Kurama walking past with Tatsi right beside him. Tyler waved.
“Right idea wrong fox spirit. Have a look. Show this pissant what a TRUE fox spirit looks like.”
Kurama smiled, and Tatsi was curious.
“I’d like to see. If you don’t mind showing me?”
Kurama was a tall boy with deep pink hair that was in a loose ponytail. He had kindly shining green eyes, and was wearing a pink jumpsuit school uniform. He looked to his girlfriend.
“As you wish, Flower.”
“He calls you Flower?”
Tatsi glared at him.
“Got a problem?”
Tyler shrugged.
“I just find it weirdly fitting. She’s like a rose, is she not Kurama?”
He smiled as he walked over to stand before the group.
“She is very beautiful and sweet like a rose.”
“Yet, piss her off, and her thorns come out.”
He smiled.
“You’ve known her longer.”
“It fits.”
“It does indeed.”
“Kurama I love you. Tyler’s an arrogant jackass.”
“Love you too Tatsi.”
Kurama then faced Naruto. He chuckled.
“I sense a lesser fox spirit trapped within him. So. You wish for me to help you punish him? May I ask his crime?”
“Dude was caught peeping through the flutterer’s clubhouse living room window.”
Tatsi walked right over and slugged him hard.
“Yer as much of an idiot IRL as you are in the show! Kurama, care to show me what Tyler’s talking about?”
Tyler smiled as Kurama channeled his power. There was a gust of wind as a red outline appeared around Kurama’s body. Kakashi was stunned by the sheer amount of raw power, and Naruto was just plain scared. Then a white cloud appeared around him, and the power tripled. Tyler laughed the looks of shock on all present.
“Yeah, Kurama’s legit.”
The cloud vanished, now standing in his place was a taller boy with pure white hair, white fox ears on his head, and a long swishing fox tail. He was wearing a white V-shaped vest and pants with soft shoes. Tatsi was blown away by her boyfriends transformation. Tyler smiled as the boy glared at Naruto.
“Yoko has returned they cry.”
Kakashi just looked at him.
“The god of Foxes?”
“Yup. This the legendary Fox god Bandit Yoko kurama. Tatsi’s boyfriend is Shuwichi Kurama.”
Tatsi smiled then.
“Now I remember. Loved that arc.”
“Loved that show.”
The white haired boy looked at Tyler.
“So. You are the ruler of this world.”
“I am. Do we have an issue?”
He offered his hand.
“I was merely confirming. I wish no conflict between us. Although. I do have a request.”
“I can separate you. If the two of you so wish it.”
The fox spirit smiled.
“We do. We are also aware that our power levels will NOT be affected.”
“I’ll separate you. But I myself have a request for YOU Yoko, aside from scaring Naruto’s trapped fox spirit.”
He looked at him, still offering his hand.
“That being?”
Tyler took his hand.
“I’d like you to introduce yourself to the Wise Wolf Holo. Kinda wanna see what would happen.”
He smiled, as Tatsi groaned.
“I am aware of the Lady Holo. I am curious about her myself. I will meet with the lady.”
Tyler smiled as he flicked a drop of blood. Yoko glowed, and he was then seperated into Yoko and Kurama. The red haired boy clad in his red uniform, and Yoko in his white attire. Kurama shook Yoko’s hand.
“Thank you for your aid.”
Yoko nodded.
“Same to you. Farewell Suwichi.”
“Farewell. Yoko.”
Kurama continued on his stroll with Tatsi as Yoko then looked to Naruto.
“Now. Allow me to bare fang.”
Yoko vanished into Naruto. Kakashi was confused.
“Is he?”
“He’s taking the fight to Kurama the nine tailed fox inside his cage. He’ll be done soon.”
Yoko popped out then. He sighed as he tossed a set of three tails ripped from the nine tails on the ground.
“Kurama has supplanted himself before me. His power is still the same, but he knows you is Alpha.”
He kicked the tails to Tyler.
“He will serve. As will I.”
“Good to have you Yoko. I trust I can leave you to it?”
“I’ll go see the base, and find a place I fit.”
“Sure.”
Tyler gave Naruto a drop and he blacked out.
“I’ll go rig the flutterer’s clubhouse.”
He said farewell and was now at the front door. He placed his hand on the glass of the door, and set a trap that anyone looking in with a perverted gaze or other hostile look would have their eyes explode and a sign appear over their heads saying Flutterer Peeper. He sighed as he could feel with his power a full Flutterer Riot was well underway.
“I wish I could crash that party.”
he sighed, and left a special token for the girls. Every time a flutterer opened the door, his voice would say the girls name, a greeting if they were entering and a farewell if leaving, and something that would make them smile each time they did. He then rigged a surprise for them. He set a mass shadow to drop from the ceiling and engulf the girls in a shadow liquid hug in two hours, or the next time they mentioned him. It would reset then drop again under a new set of circumstances and effects and colors. He smiled as he teleported back to the hangar, and gave Mavis the update.
“Problems handled. I rigged their clubhouse. If eyes start popping you know why.”
Mavis smiled.
“Head back to the raid. I’ll handle it from here.”
He hugged her.
“I’ll do that Mavis.”
He sighed as he teleported back to his seat beside Sonya. Melody tilted her head.
“That took a while. Problem?”
“Just a lesson to be taught, a seperation, and I had to rig a trap for the Flutterer’s clubhouse. I ALSO left the girls a surprise.”
Mina looked at him.
“Nothing mean, I trust?”
“Just a mass of shadow liquid that will drop from the ceiling to engulf everyone inside the next time they mention me. Plus every time they leave through that door, my voice will say something to put a smile on their faces. Like if Terrastia goes through, it’ll say I love you Greenbean. Or if Great Suzi goes through. All hail the Great Suzi!”
Mina smiled.
“That shadow liquid sounds really mean, yet I know it’s sweet.”
“It’ll feel like I hugged them. And it’ll soak into their clothes and make them feel like they’re wearing my hug.”
Mina smiled.
“That’s kinda creepy, and kinda sweet. Mostly sweet.”
Tyler sighed sadly.
“I could sense a full flutterer riot raging inside. I wish I could’a crashed it.”
He sighed again, as Melody came around to hug him.
“Crash it when you get back, love. They’ll lose it.”
He hugged her back.
“I will. Still doesn’t seem right though.”
Everyone was in agreement.
“It sucks having to leave the ones you love.”
He looked over at the voice, to see Jerbreal the Flugal laid on a couch with Yoshkia and Asia resting in her white wings. Tyler smiled.
“Hiya, Jerbreal. Come to hang or wanna get physical?”
She smiled, and a bit of drool fell from her mouth.
“A bit of both Master. I was getting tired of the bickering between the one known as Shalltear and Albedo. The Vampire noticed, and said your bus is very peaceful. And I agree.”
He smiled.
“Who was winning the match?”
The beautiful Battle Angel smiled as Yoshkia snuggled into her wing.
“Shalltear was twirling in her dress you made her, and Albedo was on the verge of ripping it off her.”
“Too bad that thing heals the wearer by the force of the blow.”
Mina laughed.
“Nice to see you’re putting your creations to work.”
Tyler grimaced as he thought of Glacia and Terrastia.
“I need to hug them more.”
Hestia was on the other couch relaxing, and guessed his train of thought.
“Glacia understands. She’s a very sweet girl. Terrastia gets spoiled nearly as much as Kiria.”
“Still bothers me for some odd reason, I mean your right, Hestia. I know you are. I still don’t like it, me riding out to battle leaving them alone like that.”
Melody kissed him, sensing he was about to get lost in his head again.
“We all miss them, Love. We all hate it.”
He hugged her.
“We’ll roast these idiots. The night we get back, it’ll be you, me, Sakura, Unicorn, Great Suzi, Terrastia, and Kiria and Glacia as a mass sleepover.”
Melody smiled, as the rest of the bus awww’d.
“We won’t need blankets with that warmth.”
He kissed her.
“Right? I feel….strangely better now for some freakin reason.”
He sat back as Melody laid her head on his shoulder. She could tell he had narrowly dodged getting lost in his mind again, and was proud of him.
“I think it’s cause we’ll be together to make up for it. It’s kinda funny.”
He was smiling as he sat back. The blue eyed beauty was smiling as she ran her fingers over his scarred chest, getting goosebumps as she went.
“What’s funny Love?”
He stroked her hair.
“I can read people’s emotions like a damned book with large print. Yet, even if I had a manual on mine, I still can’t figure out what MY emotions are sometimes. Just laughing at the irony.”
Mina smiled.
“That’s called being human. Strange to think of you as a human, but there it is.”
Tyler smiled.
“I guess so. Least I didn’t get lost this time. Right Love?”
She smiled.
“I had my tow truck ready.”
“Well, you already had me hooked.”
“You have me ringed.”
“Wanna go get wrecked?”
They melted into their shadows to the backroom. Mina was smiling, along with everyone else as the bus started bouncing.
“I am both extremely happy for them, and even more jealous.”

Tyler and melody came into the backroom and were naked instantly. Melody holding her arms out as her lover climbed on top of her. He gazed into her blue eyes and kissed her.
“every time I look into those Sapphires, my heart nearly stops. I love you, Melody Yataomo.”
She sighed as her lover slid into er slit.
“Every time I see you, my heart sings. I love you too, Tyler Yataomo.”
Tyler placed his ring bearing hand into hers, and they clasped as they bucked. Her moans excited him like no other girls’ could, her skin softer, her love warmer, her kitty better then all the rest. She was on top next, riding him as she felt him cream her cat, as she orgasmed in return. She then flew forward to kiss the one that had walked into her darkness to rescue her, had held her hand as he escorted her to the light, had wrapped his arms around her, and dared the world to take her from him. She moaned as the source of her strength gave his love to her. While he made his light in the dark scream in pleasure. She was his light in the darkness, the only thing that could make the suffering misery of his soul stop hurting, and the only person he truly could NOT live without. She was his Angel. He was her Demon. She screamed again, and orgasmed again as she got another creaming and they collapsed. They lay beside each other, panting as they gazed into each other’s eyes. Still holding hands. Tyler smiled at her.
“Best sex yet, Melody. I love you.”
She snuggled closer.
“I’m happy to have my title back. I love you too.”
He kissed her,
“It hurt this time?”
She smiled,
“It feels good, we weren’t as rough this time.”
He put his arm around her.
“I didn’t want to have sex. I wanted to LOVE you.”
She smiled and snuggled into his chest.
“I like the wild sex a lot. But I prefer gentleness in all honesty. Rough and wild is fun, don’t get me wrong, but, I’d like to keep my ability to walk after.”
he smiled as he kissed her again.
“As My Angel commands.”
Melody’s heart was singing as he YET AGAIN did NOT sink in his mental labyrinth over something she told him. Tyler rolled onto his back and she laid her head on his chest as they looked at the ceiling of the bus.
“Love?”
The ceiling was the opened up through shadow to show the late day sky.
“Thank you.”
She rolled onto her back he wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his hand on her belly. She smiled.
“We’ll fill that in a few decades.”
“Decades?”
She was smiling.
“I want to have fun. As much as I want our own child, I’d like to have fun first. Plus, I don’t want to raise a child alone, since after school you’re going on your adventure with Enterprise, then after you’ll go work for Lagoon company.”
Tyler rubbed her belly soothingly.
“That will be our adventure together. After I go wild with Revy and her crew, we’ll raise our own Demonic Angel.”
She smiled,
“Which would prefer? Boy or girl?”
He thought about it.
“Honestly? Girl.”
Melody snorted.
“You want to flood the world with Kirias and Terrastias.”
He smiled as he patted her empty womb.
“Can you blame me?”
She sighed.
“You don’t like boys?”
“I’m worried my son and I would be FAR too similar, and try to kill each other.”
She smiled, understanding.
“I’d like a girl as well.”
“Well, with my gene.”
“As much as I’d prefer to do that right, I’ll allow it.”
He looked at her.
“You sure?”
She smiled.
“Just to be sure.”
He kissed her.
“Well, alright then. We’ll make ourselves a runt after my run with Lagoon company.”
melody took his hand and placed it over her heart.
“Love, my heart is singing again. Can you hear it?”
He moved her head to where she could feel his heart hammering.
“Our hearts make the most beautiful music. I love you, Melody.”
“I could listen to it forever. I love you, Tyler.”
They smiled, and laid back to look at the sky. There was no sound, other the their pounding hearts, and the sounds of the moving bus. Melody and Tyler were just lost in each other’s presence and warmth. He had his hand over her pounding heart, as she had her head on his own. They stayed like that, until Melody’s stomach rumbled.
“Ugh.”
“Agreed love.”
“Wanna eat in here?”
She sighed, and sat up. She got a bunch of pops and cracks down her back as she looked over her shoulder to look at him. He smiled as he traced her naked back with a finger.
“I guess you were comfy.”
She smiled.
“I was. I’ll go shower, then we can eat at the table, maybe play a game together.”
He sat up, and he sounded like breaking sticks. He hogged her from behind and kissed her neck.
“We haven’t gone on a date in quite some time. When we get back, after the reunion, we’ll take off and to whatever.”
She kissed him.
“To be honest, I have been missing our apartment.”
“I had to fix it, since it got ransacked and I went down.”
She sighed.
“I bet you checked everyone else’s homes as well.”
“twice. But, when we get back, let’s stay at our apartment for a day. Like the first time.”
She smiled with joy and eagerness.
“I can’t wait to finally sleep together in OUR apartment. JUST US.”
He hugged her tightly.
“That settles it. I’ll have Ash take command for a few days, and we’ll lock ourselves in the apartment. Like back then.”
She smiled.
“I’d love it. But, let’s save that for my birthday week.”
“That was the 25th of December. Well, then it’s set in stone. That week will be OUR week.”
She smiled, as she brought up a calendar up.
“Okay, it’s what? October….14th? Wait, it’s October already?”
He was concerned.
“Something special in October?”
She sighed.
“In a week is a festival in Kyoto I attend every year. It’s something I look forward to each year.”
“Well, we need to hurry this the fuck up then.”
She looked at him.
“How?”
Tyler smirked.
“I can roasted those hives….AND the sea targets….myself. We’ll go to that festival, Melody. Now. I need to get really-“
She kissed him. Hard. She then pulled back and smiled.
“I was messing with you.”
He looked at her.
“Huh?”
She smiled.
“I’ve been kinda curious what you would do on a raid if I threw out that card.”
He just hugged her, and laughed.
“So…no festival?”
She hugged him back.
“No festival. The only thing I usually do this time of year is go see the Sakura bloom. They reach their peak in a few weeks.”
He smiled.
“Well, we’ll do this job and go see them.”
She sighed happily, then became curious.
“Why hasn’t it been getting colder?”
“Let’s go ask Hestia.”
They got up, and he dressed in his usual get up, as she went for the shower through a shadow. Tyler walked out to see Shalltear lounging on a couch with Jerbreal’s wingtip poking out from the viewing deck, Hestia was watching videos on a laptop, Yoshkia was getting a massage from Asia in a bunk, Mina was looking at some new intel, Rias’s soft breathing was heard from the viewing deck, Sonya was dozing on a top bunk, and Gasper and Wendy were locking horns over a boardgame. Tyler smiled as he sat next to Hestia on the couch and hugged her.
“Well, hello, Tyler.”
He smiled.
“Me and Melody got a question for you.”
Hestia gulped comically.
“uh-oh.”
He laughed.
“Nothing bad, just curious on something.”
Melody came out after in a light gown and sat next to Tyler, snuggling up under his arm as she kicked her feet under her. Hestia smiled.
“So, what head splitter you have this time?”
Tyler smiled.
“Just wondering why it hasn’t been getting colder outside. It’s the middle of October, and yet still feels like late summer.”
Hestia looked at Melody, who smiled at her. Hestia got the hint.
“Wow, a normal question. Well, Tyler. That’s just Japan. It doesn’t get cold until…..late november? Winter lasts until late may?”
Tyler looked at a smirking Melody.
“See, Love? I can do pranks too!”
He kissed her, and smiled.
“I love you, Melody. And just so you know, it is officially ON.”
She smiled.
“Be careful, or you’ll find yourself sleeping alone for a few days.”
He smirked.
“Be careful, or you won’t get any touching for a few months. By ME or ANYONE.”
Melody’s smug grin died as she realized he had the power to do just that. The bus laughed as Tyler poked her nose.
“Remember who you start a prank war with, Love.”
She gulped like she did that day in the apartment. HE kissed her.
“So, your choice?”
She hugged him.
“Let’s just do things like that shadow ball.”
He smiled and hugged her back.
“That’s fair.”
He looked around and noticed something.
“hey, where’s Ash?”
Hestia smiled.
“She went to hang with Rimuru’s crew.”
Tyler smirked, and he used his shadow to show the inside of Rimuru’s bus. He found the slime in her girl form plating a game of chess with Ash. He smirked as he used his shadow to subtlety pass a message to the slime with his own power.
“Hey, Rimuru, Ash loves the Queen.”
The slime was smiling as she replied with her own power.
“Mean! But thank you! Anything else I should know?”
He thought for a moment. Then got an evil Idea.
“Add a stipulation that if she loses, she has to sleep wrapped in your slimeform to her head naked.”
Rimuru channeled her laughter into her power.
“I’ll do that. You gonna watch?”
“Just for her reaction.”
The slimegirl smiled as she looked at Ash. The black haired girl was looking at her pieces to make decide a move.
“Hey, Wanna make it interesting?”
Ash smirked.
“To quote a friend. You had my curiosity, NOW you have my attention.”
Rimuru smiled.
“Okay, that’s a seriously metal line. If you lose, you have to sleep naked in my slimeform.”
Ash shuddered,
“If I win, I get to sleep with that demonlord you have.”
Millia was heard laughing.
“Lose bestie! I wanna play!”
Rimuru laughed, knowing she’d win just to see if Ash would actually follow through.
“This is gonna be fun.”
Tyler let the line die and Melody was laughing.
“You just made Ash’s night a very slimy one. That’s freakin evil.”
He smiled.
“Rimuru’s slime is actually a healing substance. Ash will pick up on what I did when Rimuru shuts her queen down, for taking out her queen FIRST was the only way to beat her every time.”
Hestia smiled.
“So, you booked her a sleeping massage disguised as a prank. That’s kinda sweet.”
He smiled.
“I love Ash. Much as I love royally screwing with her, I hit her with wholesome pranks as well.”
The bus settled down, and they were relaxing when a shadow appeared and Ash’s angry face was seen. Tyler smiled.
“Hiya, Fallen One. What’s up?”
She glared at him.
“I just lost a chess game to Rimuru.”
HE tilted his head, confused.
“Okay, why you angry at me?”
“She used YOUR strategy! Take my queen FIRST! NOW I have to sleep naked in her slime form!”
Tyler smiled.
“Enjoy your sliming. Yell at me in the morning.”
“Fuck you. Seriously? Fuck you.”
She let the shadow die as Mina chuckled.
“She’s pissed.
Tyler was stroking Melody’s arm.
“She’ll wake up refreshed with insanely soft skin that’s harder. Plus, she’ll feel like she was sleeping Asia’s touch.”
Mina smiled.
“it’ll be interesting tomorrow morning.”
Tyler and Melody’s stomachs rumbled. They laughed as they sat at the table and ate together. The messenger power sending them chicken fingers, nuggets and fires. They loaded up, before yawning hard. Tyler looked at Melody.
“Wanna call it love?”
She smiled.
“Let’s collect Yoshkia.”
“Ready!”
The bus chuckled at Yoshkia’s eager squeal. The three went inside the backroom where Tyler cleaned the bed with his flames, and climbed in naked. Yoshkia in a light grey night robe, and Melody in a thing night gown. Melody laid her head on his chest, as Yoshkia was sandwiched between them. Tyler draped his arm the small girl’s form, and he and Melody cradled her.
“Goodnight, Melody. Yoshkia. I love you.”
“Goodnight, Tyler. I love you too.”
“Goodnight, My love.”
Tyler and the girls drifted off into peaceful slumber.
WEDNESDAY. THE 52ND DAY.


Tyler opened his eyes to see Yoshkia with her head close to his face. Melody was asleep on her other side, and they had the small witch sandwiched between them like she was their daughter. He smiled, and kissed Yoshkia’s soft lips. He still loved her candy kiss, and she smiled into it.
“Morning, Tyler.”
She opened her eyes and gave a cute yawn. He smiled as she snuggled her head against his chest.
“Morning Yoshkia. Sleep well?”
She sighed.
“Very. You two are so warm. Plus Melody is so nice to sleep against.”
“Plus your so warm Yoshkia. I love cuddling you.”
Melody opened her blue sapphire eyes and snuggled Yoshkia between her and Tyler’s bodies. Yoshkia squeaked as Melody’s massive breasts pinned her between her and Tyler’s spear. Tyler smiled.
“Morning Love.”
They leaned in and kissed, as Yoshkia was now trapped. Then Melody smiled as she looked at Yoshkia.
“Hey, want one too?”
Yoshkia smiled, and kissed Melody as well, and sighed.
“I’m still not used to getting kissed by a girl but, I like it.”
Melody smiled at the smaller girl.
“You really do have a candy kiss Yoshkia. I’d be happy to kiss you until you get used to it.”
Yoshkia smiled as her eyes drifted to Melody’s heaving cleavage.
“thanks, Melody, but I am curious.”
Melody smiled and pulled the straps of her night gown down to allow access.
“Go ahead, Yoshkia.”
Yoshkia blushed, but leaned in to kiss Melody’s nipple, get a small, happy moan from the girl. Yoshkia, becoming more confident, then latched onto her breast and started suckling softly, and Melody was sighing happily at this kind treatment of her melon. Tyler loved the sight of Yoshkia sucking on his lover’s chest. Yoshkia was also loving the feeling of her first rack, and she let Melody go with a wet pop. After she smiled.
“I liked your breast Melody.”
Melody hugged the girl, now blushing from excitement.
“I loved you mouth, Yoshkia. Please feel free to play with them again.”
Yoshkia smiled as she pressed her face into her rack.
“I’ll be sure to.”
Tyler smiled.
“Well, my spear hurts now, and I’m hungry.”
Yoshkia smirked.
“Well, I’m excited. Can I get a cream filling please?”
Tyler rolled the girl on her back and slid inside her as she moaned.
“Ohhh, it feels soo good.”
Melody kissed Yoshkia was she got her morning orgasm and cream. Then her belly rumbled.
“Yes ladies.”
They laughed and got ready. Melody using her shadow to bring her and Yoshkia to the shower as he got the food going for their bus. He smiled as he looked over to see Jerbreal had fallen asleep with Asia cradled between her and Rias, Mina was cuddling Sonya and Mikasa, Shalltear was snuggling Hestia, and Gasper and Wendy were in each other’s arms on their own bunk. That made him smile. The girls all started waking as the smell of food hit their noses, so the shower dance was on. Shalltear came over to hug him,
“Morning Shalltear.”
She smiled.
“Good morning. I trust I need to shower before my morning feed?”
He smiled.
“Vampire or not, thems the brakes.”
She laughed, and pressed her head into his back.
“Very well, I’ll clean my fangs for you.”
He smiling affectionately as she went in as Yoshkia and Melody came out. The two girls sat at the table as Jerbreal came floating over.
“Pardon Master, but since I do not require food as you humans do, what is my breakfast ritual?”
Tyler chuckled.
“Can you still eat food?”
She tilted her head.
“It’s for fun, but I can.”
“Then take a shower with Asia and show her that Flugal shampoo. You can join our breakfast after.”
Asia poked her head out of her bunk.
“Why her shampoo specifically?”
Tyler smiled.
“Jerbreal, I think you can do a better job of SHOWING her why.”
The beautiful Flugal understood right where he was going. The pink haired angel smiled as she took a curious Asia into the bathroom as Shalltear came out in her ballgown. Rias was stretching as she watched the door close.
“Care to explain?”
Tyler smirked.
“Jerbreal’s shampoo bottle likes pretty girls. And is very….tentaclely.”
Rias laughed, as a low moan of pleasure was heard inside the now closed bathroom.
“Asia loves her play. More importantly, she enjoys it.”
The shower dance was finished, as Jerbreal and Asia came out with happy smiles and a satisfied flush to their faces. The food was served as he sat beside Shalltear and offered her his neck. She sank her fangs in and he held her as they looked at the new shots. Mina was sighing.
“Well, they know we’re coming.”
Tyler smiled as he saw the lines of defense and potential ambush points.
“Yeah. This time we’re not getting caught off guard.”
There was a nod as the shadow roiled and Zerotwo stepped through. The dinogirl was in her crop top and yoga pants as she sat by Tyler.
“Morning Darling.”
He hugged her as Shalltear got her fill.
“Morning Zerotwo. Sleep well?”
She helped herself to some of the food.
“I did. I’d like to spend our last relax day with you.”
“Sure. We’ll more or less just be laying around.”
She looked at the viewing deck.
“Can we sit up there, Darling?”
He kissed her.
“Of course we can.”
She was smiling as Sonya’s power flared up. All eyes looked to her.
“Mavis has an update for us.”
“Patch her in Pretty badass.”
Tyler took her hand and he made it a face to face thing. Mavis’s tired face was seen. Tyler frowned as he saw this.
“What happened Mavis?”
She sighed.
“We were attacked last night. Large attack wave as well.”
The bus went silent. Tyler let Sonya’s hand go to grip a piece so shadow he made so he wouldn’t crush her hand.
“Injuries?”
Mavis smiled proudly.
“Not a scratch. They pissed off Oro, who was relaxing with the flutterers.”
“Damage?”
Another wide smile.
“A few craters, a dented hangar, and a melted tank tread.”
He looked at her.
“A melted tank tread?”
Mavis chuckled.
“Donald killed a flaming enemy and a drop of fire landed on Miho’s tank tread. She was PISSED. Poor Donald had to spend the day helping them fix it.”
Tyler sighed with relief. He then looked at her.
“Where’d it come from?”
“It was an attack launched from the hives you on your way to kill now.”
“Those hybrids with them?”
Mavis snorted.
“Dear Hestia they suck. They have all the offensive abilities of the two things, yet NONE of the defensive. A decent headshot is MORE then enough to end them. They look cool when they die though.”
“Blue dust?”
“Yup. The flutterer’s were taking pictures.”
Tyler smiled.
“Nice to see you CAN stand without me for once.”
Mavis sighed.
“We became TOO dependent on you. No longer.”
“Good. Anything else?”
“We have the results of Balalykia’s op. Success. She’s been instituted as a high ranking KGB operative.”
“Good.”
Mavis the smiled again.
“we got a new set of recruits last night.”
“Oh?”
“They’re from Mikasa’s world. That man, Erwin, has requested to join the Table.”
Tyler smiled.
“Granted, actually, sent them to us. We can use more scouts for anti-titan crap.”
Mavis reached and pulled a pager.
“All scouts prepare for immediate deployment. Prepare and report to command hangar.”
Mikasa looked at Tyler.
“Wanna make a scene?”
He looked to Zerotwo.
“Mind swapping with Mikasa, please?”
Zerotwo kissed him.
“I see where you’re going with this, Darling. Make a point.”
he patted her as she swapped spots with Mikasa, who snuggled under his arm. Zerotwo settled for cuddling a very eager Rias, as A group of people came in view on the screen all clad in the green cloaks of the Scout regiment. Mavis did a quick head count.
“Erwin, Historia, Hayami, Creager, Yosse, Hawk, Aisa, Sia, Brock, annnnd Georgia.”
She looked at Tyler.
“All scouts accounted for.”
“Alrighty then. Ladies and Historia, if you’ll just step into the shadow directly behind you, you’ll be transported to my circus.”
The scouts all did so without hesitation, and they were standing in open area by the bus link. Tyler was facing them, with Mikasa resting comfortably with a smile on her face under his arm. That sight raised a few eyebrows as a man with blonde hair stepped forward. Tyler smiled as he came to stand by him.
“Are you, Tyler, leader of the army?”
Tyler nodded.
“I am. I’d get up to shake your hand, but Mikasa just got comfy.”
“Hmm-hmm.”
She then kissed him and rested her head on his chest. He smiled at them.
“See?”
The blonde man chuckled, as the new ladies looked at each other, then gave Mikasa the eagle eye. Tyler laughed.
“Well, Mikasa, I smell a very intense interrogation in your future.”
She sighed.
“Yay.”
Tyler looked to the man.
“Are you Erwin?”
He nodded.
“I am commander Erwin. I see you’re my commander now.”
“Yup. You’re joining the Table for planning, but since your also a field commander, you’ll join our ground-based sorties. Sound good?”
He smiled as the gears started to turn.
“My role?”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“I think I’ll have your crew focus exclusively on Anti-titan. They being what your most used to fighting. Eren and Mikasa here can be thrown elsewhere due to their titan powers, as well as Armin, and he’s also a part of the table. His titan is more backup plan since it can make a large area really flat.”
He paused to think more when he had a question.
“Mikasa has a titan?”
He smiled as Mikasa grinned.
“I gave her one.”
He was about to speak again, when Sonya’s power flared red. She sighed.
“We have a patrol of fifty titans inbound to our position.”
Tyler and Mikasa looked at each other, as the other scouts went pale.
“Wanna rumble, toots?”
She got a feral grin.
“Let’s go kick some ass.”
Mina had the convoy halt on the grounds of an ambush. Melody setting up a live shot of Tyler and Mikasa as they climbed off the bus to take a spot in front of it. As they did, a beautiful blonde girl confronted Mina.
“Are you insane? They need help!”
Mina just burst out laughing as Melody spoke up.
“Historia, right? Fifty titans for them is just a light workout. For Mikasa that is. For Tyler? He can barbecue two hundred per shot with a half-assed charge up. He just having fun. So, take a seat and watch the fireworks.”
The now curious scouts took seats around the bus as they each got a screen.

Tyler held out his fist to Mikasa.
“Ready toots?”
they smacked fists and transformed into their titan forms. The forms were 15 meters tall, and naked. Mikasa’s form was the same as last time, with long fangs in her mouth, her short hair having grown longer, her skin black, and her breasts swinging freely. Tyler was covered in small armoured plates and he had fangs in the place of teeth as well. Tyler and Mikasa drew in breaths before roaring their challenge at the approaching titans. Tyler reached up as a pair of crystal handles grew out of his back, he grasped them and pulled a pair of matching swords fifteen feet long. Mikasa pulled the same set, only whereas his were jet black, hers were a deep blue.
“Wanna make a bet, Tyler?”
He smiled.
“I’m listening.”
“Whoever kills the most titans gets to make one demand of the other.”
“If you wanted me to fuck you so badly, shoulda just said so.”
She grinned.
“Well, let’s hurry up then.”
They banged fists the size of a truck’s cab before charging the now running at them titans. Inside the bus, the scouts were watching with rapt attention as Levi, Eren, and Armin came through the shadow. They looked at the large screen for general viewing and sighed.
“There he goes again. Damned show-off.”
“Mikasa sure looks like she’s having fun.”
“Wanna bet she made a bet on kills?”
Erwin lifted his head.
“Levi.”
The short man looked over and saw his commander.
“Erwin. Wondered when you’d get here.”
“Give me the truth, Levi. What kind of commander is he?”
Levi looked back to the screen.
“he’s leading the charge, is he not?”
Erwin looked at the screen.
“He’s leading their charge, and is looking back to encourage Mikasa.”
Levi smirked.
“THAT is the kind of commander he is: Leads from the front, rallies those behind him, and finds the spots with the heaviest fighting and sets up shop there. First up, last down. His words. Not mine.”
Erwin was impressed at the evident respect in his voice.
“He sounds like a great leader. Does he gamble?”
Levi smiled darkly.
“He doesn’t need to. If he’s uncertain of an enemy’s strength, well, he throws the sky at them as a baseline. He was taught a saying by a wise lady. It goes, better to OVERestimate an enemy the UNDERestimate them.”
Those that knew looked at Mina as she smirked. She watched as Tyler slammed into the first titans.
“he doesn’t believe in good enough or a fair fight. For him, overkill is the perfect amount.”
Erwin looked back to the screen.
“I think I need to pay more attention then.”

Tyler slammed his blades into the first titan, and cut it clean in half before splitting it’s weak point. He then flipped over the back of a crouched Mikasa to cut two more titans apart. Mikasa was loving the feel of facing titans on equal footing as she sliced and slashed. She slashed another, only to get grabbed from behind by a larger titan. She smirked and dropped a knee, and threw her weight behind her, flipping the titan over her shoulder to stomp on it’s neck and kill it.
“Nice counter, Mikasa. Keep at it.”
She watched as a set of titans we reduced to steam by his lightning fast blade work. They were making short work of the titan group, when Mikasa was slugged by a fist. Tyler was killing the last titan as this happened. He then looked over to see another female titan with blonde hair, ice blue eyes and a moderate bust. The skin of the newcomer was a skinless lady, and she was naked. Tyler smiled as he strode to stand beside Mikasa.
“Annie. Mikasa, I insist I lay her out.”
Mikasa smiled as he placed his swords into his body. He then had his armour plates become like Annie’s titan. She raised her fists as Tyler smiled.
“Well, this going to be FUN.”
He walked over and just stood there.
“Bring it toots.”
Annie started throwing jabs, mere test shots to gauge his skill. Tyler sighed, ducked under one, and grabbed her by the throat, slipped a leg behind her own, and tripped her to the ground with a heavy impact. She leglocked him, and tried to get his arm in an armbar, only for him to shoot forward with his head and slam into her own with all the impact of a 5 ton wrecking ball smashing into another. Annie’s head shot back, and he used the opportunity to sink his fingers into her throat, and yank her out of her form. She squirmed, and before she could bite down on something, several hardened skin bits shot into her mouth to remove her cyanide caps. She was then brought to look in the eye, and she just looked at him, well aware she was helpless.
“You done?”
She just looked at him.
“I surrender.”
Her voice was calm and cold, as if she’d excepted her fate.
“Coolio.”
he exited his titan form and grabbed her as they fell. Mikasa was waiting by the bus door with a vitality drink. She had a small towel around her neck as she tossed the vial to him.
“Nice to see my taste test of the floor wasn’t pointless.”
He laughed as he led the new prisoner aboard. He downed the drink and shivered as his strength was restored.
“I had fun planting her ass. You still need work, but you’re getting there.”
he led Annie to the table, and sat her down at it. Mikasa snuggled under his arm as the rest of the occupants sat nearby. Tyler then fixed Anni with a look.
“So. What to do with you.”
She sighed as she shrugged.
“Whatever you do to me, I’ve been through worse.”
“No you haven’t.”
Every single voice that knew of Tyler replied en mass. Tyler smiled at the look of mild surprise on her face.
“Here, toots. Lemme show you something.”
He got up, much to a now grumbling Mikasa’s irritation, and stood where Annie could see his scars. Her eyes went wide at the sheer number of lines. He smiled.
“Yeah. I know. I’m damn good looking.”
She sighed again.
“You’ve made your point. So, what new pain can I expect?”
Tyler sat down.
“Well, that depends on you, Annie. I’m offering you a chance here.”
She smirked.
“Looking to bed me?”
He sat back and looked her over. Her blonde hair was long and tied in a neat ponytail, her eyes were a very pretty blue, her bust was decent, and her skin was fair. She was wearing a tan jacket and dark pants that was the uniform of the interior police, and her arms and legs were toned from ODM training. She saw him blatantly checking her out,
“So?”
he shrugged.
“Your decent, but Mikasa has the better everything except those eyes. I may like her green emeralds, but those ice-blues are weirdly piercing. Not bad. So, to answer your question? Not really. More wondering if you’d jump ship.”
She crossed her arms.
“You’re offering me a spot in you army? Just like that?”
“You’d be given a killswitch in the case of backstab that would also remove the curse of Amir. You’d still have your titan, but no lifespan limiting crap.”
“You can do that?”
He looked to where Historia was now decidedly pale. He smiled.
“I’ll track your lover down when we get back to base. And cure her for you.”
Eren laughed.
“There he goes again.”
Historia walked over to him, and bent to look him in the eye.
“You promise?”
He patted her shoulder.
“I swear by Melody. We’ll find her, I’ll cure her, and you can get locked in your cabin until you get your fill.”
She smiled with relief, and a light blush. She hugged him.
“Thank you.”
He rubbed her back.
“Sure. Just try to keep her from crippling your ability to walk…..too often.”
She smacked him.
“Dirty minded freak.”
He just laughed.
“Yer too sweet to sling insults, toots. And FAR too kind hearted to throw hands.”
She wrung out her numb hand.
“Whatever.”
She walked away as he opened his mouth to make a comment.
“No teasing her Lezy fun, love.”
He closed his mouth, much to the whole bus’s amusement.
“Well, there goes my hole in the wall joke.”
Melody snorted.
“Nice. I was afraid it was along the lines of a scissoring crack.”
“Nah, I was planning to use those on Ryuko and Riuko, since scissors are kinda their gimmick.”
That got a few chuckles. Historia was a little confused, as he looked at her. She was a shorted girl, with gorgeous blonde hair, a very cute teardrop-shaped face with crystal blue eyes, moderate cleavage, fair skin, and the same physique as Mikasa from her ODM training. Mikasa noticed his checking her out, and nudged him.
“Verdict?”
He looked at her.
“We sure her and Armin aren’t brother and sister?”
They all looked at him. And then they looked at a now frozen in spot Armin, then Erwin tilted his head.
“Now that he says that, they do look very similar.”
Tyler had a thought.
“Armin, Historia, come here a sec. I got a hunch.”
Melody and Mina looked at each other.
“Oh here we go.”
“This’ll be fun.”
Erwin looked at them, as Levi spoke up.
“His hunches are terrifying.”
Armin and Historia came over, and Tyler had them stand side by side. He then took a step back and examined their faces. He smiled as soon as he did.
“Well. Ain’t that a coinkidink. Hey, Melody, I found another one.”
She came over and looked at the very confused duo.
“You’re right, love. I see it too.”
Armin couldn’t take it anymore.
“See what?”
Tyler smiled.
“You two are brother and sister. You have the exact same facial structure, chin shape, hell, even your eyes are nearly the same.”
The shock was nearly enough to knock them over. Melody then leaned in to get a better look.
“I think…different mothers.”
Tyler crossed his arms.
“Odd thing is they’re roughly the same age. So, we’re looking at two women in the span of….three months?”
Melody mirrored his posture.
“I’d say closer to six, love.”
“Ya think? Now that I think of it, that makes sense, since that king’s church was what? Nearly a weeks ride from Shingonshina? Since he had the means, I’d wager he went to the town on some business deal or was merely bored. Found himself……..waiiiiiit. Eren, C’mere a sec.”
The boy came over, and Tyler had him stand next to Historia and Armin. Melody saw his train of thought, and looked as well.
“Hmmm, I see where you were going, love, but I think he’s still set.”
Eren had a stronger face and deep green eyes.
“Yeah, Okay. I was wondering that, since if I recall right, his mother was a blonde.”
Melody tilted her head.
“No, she was a brunette. The father that I cannot remember his name’s first wife was a blonde.”
Tyler snapped his fingers as he remembered.
“Ahh yeah. Weird family. Okay. Armin, what do you know of your father?”
Armin had recovered from his shock.
“I’ve never met him. Mother wouldn’t tell me about him, and neither would anyone else she was close to. Do you really think I’m Historia’s brother?”
Tyler sighed.
“I’m like 98% certain you are. You have the same skin, nearly identical eyes, the same blonde hair,. Her lighter shade can be attributed to her gender, same with her skin tone. Her facial structure, like her cheek, chin, and that adorable tear-drop shape is also present in your face Armin. So, given those traits are hereditary, you share a parent. We’re wagering the father, as Historia’s mother would have had to have had twins, and you two are not.”
Historia was gripping the counter so hard her fingers were white.
“I…have a brother?”
Tyler nodded.
“Yeah, I bet no one was aware of his existence, like no fuckin clue. Which would explain why he was left alone.”
Erwin looked at Tyler.
“How the hell did you even come to suspect it?”
“Well, since they’re anime characters, and I loved their show, I was suspecting it when I first saw them on screen together. They looked so much alike I kept getting them mixed up. Was kinda amazed no one ever picked up on it. Of confused them themselves.”
Levi sighed.
“I’ve seen our show. They failed to point out we DID confuse them. A lot. Only Eren, Mikasa and Ymir could tell them apart.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“I’m surprised it never came up.”
Eren sighed.
“His mother died when Maria fell, plus, well, all records from the town were lost. And from what we found on the king, there was not a single mention of Armin anywhere. So, we just let it go.”
Tyler held his chin.
“I wonder if this is just a case of him NOT knowing he HAD a son. I mean, it happens here all the time.”
Historia leaned on a counter now as well.
“I think….he didn’t know. If he did, then Armin was a mere backup plan. Or he was unsatisfied with him.”
“The titan power could only be transferred to a female of the line, right?”
She shook her head.
“No. Any direct descendent can receive the full power.”
“I remember now. So, the question becomes where do we go from here?”
Armin looked at Historia. She just sighed.
“I’m fine. I guess my father still had more secrets.”
Armin nodded.
“I’m okay with this as well. Not sure why you even bothered with this, but thanks?”
Those that knew laughed, as Tyler explained.
“I have a very nasty habit of flipping over every rock I see. I’ve nearly destroyed my family what, three times now? Should Ask my sister Lillica about my rabbit holes.”
Melody laughed.
“Tyler can sniff out a secret like it was a reeking carcass. Plus, he has a terrifying knack for finding out your deepest secrets like you told him yourself. I often worry if one day he’ll find a secret he really shouldn’t have.”
“I worry as well, but my stance is it’s better to find the fuse first, then have it blow at the wrong time.”
Erwin sighed.
“There’s wisdom in that. Make no mistake, I understand both points. Now, let me ask a question.”
“Sure, shoot.”
He looked at him.
“If you find something you’re not really sure how to handle, do you seek council?”
Tyler nodded.
“I do, Erwin. I may have this world by the throat, but, and Hestia will attest to this, if I feel like I’m in over my head, I go straight for the first person I think can help me.”
The goddess of Hearth and Home spoke from her spot on the couch.
“It’s true, Erwin. Tyler here has found a few things he really shouldn’t have. We can’t discuss them here, as it’s a leaders only level secret, but each time he’s found something he was not sure how to handle, he comes to either myself or Oro.”
Erwin was nodding approvingly.
“I am relieved you are willing to listen to others and their thoughts before making a potentially dangerous decision. I’d like to hear of these times. You say they are leadership secrets, what does that mean, exactly?”
Tyler spoke up.
“that means, that only the ones I trust THE MOST know them. As, due to their nature, it could get VERY ugly, very quickly.”
Levi was nodding.
“I remember the other day how you had an emergency meeting with your lovers, friends and the table. I assumed you found something nasty. I also assumed I was not a part of it for the reason we’re not the closet of friends. I also understand that somethings are better that way.”
Tyler smiled sadly.
“I hate secrets. I really do. But, even I must agree that somethings are better kept under wraps. Erwin, since you’ve joined the table as a leader, we’ll bring you up to speed on things you need to be aware of. I trust you’ve already agreed to my rules?”
He nodded.
“We all have, as they are MORE then fair.”
Tyler sighed.
“Well, let’s get you brought up then.”
The scouts except for Mikasa and Armin left the bus to go catch up, as well as Gasper and wendy, since they were not a part of his count or the table. Jerbreal had a question.
“Master, what about me? Am I not privy to these secrets?”
Tyler crossed his arms,
“Well, let’s see. You’ve been calling me Master, yet I thought you were already sworn to Sora and Shiro.”
She floated over to kneel before him.
“That is true, Master, yet, Sora and Shiro released me from my service, saying that I was better suited to serving yourself and Lady Melody. When I asked why I was being released, they said that since we were no longer bound by Tet’s commandments, I was no longer bound by the pledges to serve him. So, I was left masterless, and I wish to swear myself to you.”
Tyler had been looking into her eyes as she said this, and found no falsehood. He looked to Melody, who smiled and nodded. Tyler then looked to a still kneeling Jerbreal.
“So. How good is the oath of a Flugal?”
She smiled.
“I am aware you saw our show, did you not?”
“I did.”
She cringed.
“Remember my apology to Filio the elf?”
“You were bound by……wait.”
She smiled.
“That’s right, master. I was not bound by the pledges for that, but merely my oath of servitude to King Sora. So, I will offer the same level of obedience to you, as a weapon. Think of me as another Gliepnir.”
Tyler smiled.
“Very well, Jerbreal. I accept your oath and your loyalty. Does this mean you’re joining my count?”
She rose and smiled.
“I was hoping you’d let me.”
“Well, alright then. Since you’re now my new servant, I order you to keep our secrets.”
She smiled.
“I understand master.”
“Just wanted to hear you say it. Alright, get cozy everyone.”
Erwin took a seat at the table, as Jerbreal sat next to Tyler as Mikasa left to oversee Annie’s detainment. She’d return after, as she was already aware of a few things. Hestia also joined the discussion. Tyler sighed.
“Okay, let’s start with the first one. Erwin, did you happen to meet a girl with ankle length blue hair named Glacia?”
He nodded.
“I did. She is very beautiful, and very kind.”
“I created her with a feature of Nazerick.”
Erwin sat back as Jerbreal gasped.
“Master, how? Creating life is extraordinarily difficult. Even for Tet.”
“Nazerick had a system for creating life, as in it’s world it was a video game mechanic. That’s where Shalltear came from.”
The vampire gasped.
“So, you were able to use the Supreme Beings’ tools to create Glacia?”
He nodded.
“I was. Ainz and I were curious as to whether or not it was possible. I was able to do it with the aid of the Lord’s Scepter. We created a life with a few coins and a few buttons. The creation interface allowed you to customize everything from height, weight and race to sexual preferences. With it, one could create an army of perfect slaves or worse. Glacia was the only one that was created using this method, for as soon as we realized what we had I called Hestia.”
The named goddess nodded.
“He came right to me. My one gripe was he waited until AFTER he tested it to tell me, but at the same time I understood the logic behind it. Glacia is a complete being, Soul, consciousness, the works.”
Erwin was resting his head on his hands.
“You said the Scepter was the key. Where is it currently?”
“Myself and Hestia merged it with Ainz throne. Three of his friends died to make that thing, so it was only right. I sealed it inside a shadow vault with the FULL weight of my power behind it, and Hestia added her own force. I also rigged a boobytrap. If it is removed by another that is NOT myself, Ash, Hestia or out friends, that being will be flooded with the full force of my power and detonate. The surge increases every time my power does.”
“So, the ability was locked away. Forever. May I ask the reasoning?”
Tyler sat back and crossed his arms.
“I do NOT want to be God. Reviving the dead is one thing, but a complete life with soul? That’s a bridge too far. That’s my personal reason. Now, the safety concern. If the world found out that’s all it took to create powerful slaves that are incapable of disobeying an order period, there goes the world’s order, as every mother fucker and their mother would try for the tomb.”
Erwin nodded in approval.
“I agree with you. On all accounts. Such a tool in the wrong hands is a catastrophe of apocalyptic proportions. Why did you make it so it could be accessed at all?”
“A backup plan. So in the case of someone tampering with Glacia, I can help her.”
Hestia tilted her head.
“You think it’s possible?”
“No. I don’t. I made her myself. More covering bases.”
Hestia nodded.
“I understand.”
Shalltear spoke up then.
“So, I was created in a similar manner?”
Tyler looked at her,
“You were, Shalltear. In a weird sense, you and Glacia are sisters.”
She smiled.
“I see. Well, the method of my creation doesn’t really concern me. As I am here and free. Plus I like Glacia.”
“Glad you are here, Shalltear.”
Erwin sighed.
“The first secret is of a world ending variety. What is the next?”
Tyler smiled.
“Have you met a small girl with green hair that hung to her ankles with a green gown?”
He smiled as well.
“Terrastia? Yes, I have. She is a beautiful child, and sweet as a child can be.”
“I created her with my powers.”
He looked at him in shock, as did Jerbreal and Shalltear. Tyler smiled.
“I was experimenting with my powers. Throw a bunch in a pot and see what pops out. Well, I combined a few and that’s where Terrastia came from. Hestia and Oro were overseeing my tests, and we ALL were caught off guard by her appearance. Terrastia is my creation. And my daughter. And a forest dragon. Thus far, she is the ONLY forest dragon in existence, and the first of her kind.”
Erwin shook his head.
“So, what were you expecting to get from that experiment?”
Tyler laughed.
“I was expecting a sort of flame or ring that would regrow plant life. Instead I got myself a dragon daughter.”
Jerbreal smiled fondly.
“Terrastia is very sweet and so cute. So, she was created from your power.”
Tyler nodded.
“That she was. We sealed the combo so it can’t be used again. I have my line. As much as I love Terrastia, creating life is not a trick I want in my wheelhouse.”
Erwin again was in agreement.
“Taking life is one thing, returning it another. But creating with a wave of an arm? That’s a power that no human should wield.”
Tyler nodded.
“Like I said. My line.”
He looked at him, now curious.
“Do you have any other lines for your power?”
Tyler smiled.
“I possess several time-based abilities. That said, time itself is a banned ingredient for experimentation period.”
Erwin smiled.
“I understand and completely agree. Anything else?”
“Nature as a whole, or, at least not without a nature goddess’s input. Our little world inside the barrier is fine and all, but not the planet itself.”
Erwin just smiled again.
“Again, a very wise line.”
Tyler smiled, then had a thought. He looked at Hestia.
“Just a thought, but I think I should put a ban on any and all memory fuckery.”
Hestia thought for a moment before nodding.
“I understand and completely agree. I’d prefer you NOT to screw with people’s minds at all.”
Tyler nodded.
“Understood. I swear by Melody, no memory or mental fuckery in my experiments.”
Hestia looked at Erwin.
“That’s how his mind works. He finds issues and potential problems like a damn bloodhound. But as soon as he finds himself holding a live hand grenade, he looks for the best person to help him disarm it.”
“Usually Hestia.”
She smiled.
“Yup. Usually me.”
Erwin smiled in understanding.
“Having a goddess that you can trust in your corner is always a good thing. Has anything else appeared in your experiments that were banned?”
Tyler nodded.
“A few enslavement rings and Abilities, an interface that allowed you to alter a living being as you saw fit right down to mental state, a carbon copy of Nazerick’s interface, a few life giving items….and I think that was it?”
Hestia nodded.
“It was indeed. He did make a few scary things, but not of that kind. Like a sword that makes a slave out of whoever it cuts, with the only command you can give it to attack it’s comrades and once another is cut it too was afflicted. On death, the afflicted would explode and fling out swords that would cause the same effect. A very nasty weapon, but not the nasty we’re worried about.”
Erwin smiled.
“That is indeed a nasty weapon. I see a pattern here. If it has to do with creation of life, banned, nature consulted before a decision is made. Time is outright banned and so is mental tests.”
“That’s the size of it.”
Erwin sighed.
“Okay, I have a better understanding of both you as a person and a commander. I will keep these secrets.”
Jerbreal nodded.
“As will I, Master.”
Tyler smirked.
“Hey, Melody. Imagine if we’d had a girl of Jerbreal’s caliber calling me Master when we dealt with that eunuch.”
Melody threw her head back laughing as she pictured it.
“His mind would’ve broken there and then!”
He laughed.
“Wasted. Ah well, I’m sure we’ll get another chance somewhere along the line. Idiots like that are a dime a dozen.”
Melody smiled.
“Now we have more ways to torture them.”
“I smell a crusade.”
“Later, love.”
“Eh, fine.”
Mikasa returned then shaking her head.
“We have a….situation.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Oh?”
She sighed.
“Albedo is on the verge of killing Irinia.”
Tyler and Rias looked at each other.
“Ooookay, why?”
Mikasa groaned.
“Albedo was discussing the sexual arts with Akeno. I guess they have similar tastes. Irinia made a joke about how could a ‘pure’ succubus know what sex was if she hasn’t had it yet.”
Shalltear and Tyler looked at each other and burst out laughing.
“That is simply precious.”
“Irinia is an angel. Like a legit angel, halo and all. So, they at each other’s throats?”
Mikasa sighed.
“With intent to kill.”
Tyler and Rias got up.
“Let’s go smack em.”
“I’ll go give Irinia an ear full.”
They walked through the shadow just in time to see Irinia pull her holy sword as Albedo pulled her axe. Tyler just sighed, and stepped between the ladies. He flipped both girls onto their backs with their respective weapons in his hands.
“Cut the shit you two.”
Rias came through next shaking her head in disappointment.
“Irina, seriously? Picking a fight with our friends?”
Tyler had Albedo handled.
“I’m disappointed Albedo. You lead the Pleidese. Yet you pull this shit?”
Irina and Albedo bawled.
“She called me a failed succubus!”
“She called me god’s pet bitch!”
Tyler and Rias looked at each other at that one, and snorted.
“Okay, points for that.”
“God’s pet Bitch? I know a few angels I can piss off with that.”
Irina bawled again.
“Hey! Mean!”
Tyler then fixed Albedo with his demon glare, making her tremble.
“Trading insults is fine. Not liking each other is fine. Trading blows is NOT fine. Understood? I will NOT have a fight break out in here. Now, your punishment. Let me see.”
Rias was looking at Irina.
“How many you think for Irina?”
Tyler smiled.
“For her? Two thousand.”
Rias’s other servants picked up on where he was going, and smiled widely. Irina understood as well. And squalled.
“Ahhhh come on! I’m not even a member of your board!”
Tyler smiled.
“Rias is the leader of the forces from YOUR world on my raids Irina. You may be an Ace in Michael’s deck, but on MY raid? You’re an extra piece on Rias’ board. So. You are held to both HER rules and ways as well as mine.”
Rias smiled at the unspoken complement of trust in her.
“I have a question for you afterwards.”
“Sure, Rias. Hey, wanna sleep together tonight? You an me?”
Her green eyes lit up like lights.
“I’d love to!”
He smiled as Rias looked at a now cowering Irina.
“Assume the position.”
Now pleading for mercy, Irina got on her hands and knees with her ass in the air. She was wearing a light dress, so as she took the position, it slid up to her neck, showing off her pure white lace bra and panty set. Tyler smiled.
“Asia’s are cuter. Plus they work better for her.”
Rias was in full agreement as she formed a red rotating disk of her power. The disk was blood red, and maybe three feet in diameter with the seal of the house of Gremory in the center. Rias went and stood behind a shaking Irina, and brought her hand back and brought it down in a blistering spank that made the angelgirl cry out in pain.
“Owwie!”
Rias smiled.
“That’s one.”
Akeno was shaking her head.
“Irina won’t be able to sit down for a while.”
Kyba shuddered.
“I’d nearly forgotten she did that.”
Tyler laughed.
“Dude, how’d can you fergit that kinda punishment?”
The bus was now full of the sounds of Irina’s spankings and her pained cries. Tyler smiled as he looked to Albedo still on the floor.
“Hmm, I have an idea.”
Albedo went white as she was trussed up in shadow tentacles. Tyler formed a long paddle out of shadow and held it up to Albedo.
“This just a minor offense, that said, you need to be taught a lesson. So, two thousand for you as well.”
Albedo was the turned around and bent over, with her long gown lifted over her ass and her black panties pulled down to expose her pale skinned ass. She was shaking.
“Forgive me my Lord!”
Tyler took his spot behind her, and found himself back to back with Rias. She was smiling as she delivered yet another spanking. Tyler smiled as he could feel her body heat a good hand length away. He raised the paddle and slapped Albedo’s ass with it. She groaned hard.
“I’m sorry!”
Rias was nodding approvingly.
“Good one. Two thousand of those and she won’t make that mistake again.”
he was slapping the paddle against Albedo as they chatted, Rias also delivering her punishment.
“So, Rias. What’s your question?”
The bus was full of spanking sounds and cries of the convicted as she replied.
“So, while we’re in school together, you’ll join my club right?”
Tyler was smiling as she spanked Albedo.
“I was planning to. Ash and Melody was as well.”
Rias was thoughtful.
“Yet, you’re going to seal you powers away. I was wondering what your plan was for that.”
“Well, I was going to keep a few things. Namely, Gliepnir, my flames, shadows, wings and Kamui. Everything else gets put behind a wall.”
“How powerful would they be?”
“Well, my shadows and wings would be at full strength. I haven’t decided on the rest.”
Rias tilted her head.
“I’m just worried how having such an obviously overpowered piece on my board will affect our lives.”
“I see. Like raiding games and the contracts. Well, to be fair, Rias, it IS me we’re talking about. Even with my boosted gear version alone I’m still obviously overpowered. I know how to use it to it’s fullest, so that alone makes me overpowered.”
Rias nodded in agreement as she kept spanking.
“445. I guess that makes sense. Anywhere YOU go, you’ll be the strongest person in the room. I guess I was worried the other devils would hold it against me.”
Tyler stopped his punishment to give Rias a quick hug.
“Don’t fergit that guy that had a walking suit of armor as a pawn.”
She laughed as he returned to the spanking.
“Okay. Fair point. Well, it’s good to know we’ll be together for a while longer before you take off with Enterprise. Not sure what I’ll do in the meantime, but we’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.”
“Hey, you always could spend that time with Melody. Hestia knows she’d love having you nearby. 789.”
Rias thought for a moment.
“I guess. I’ll worry about it when we get closer to it.”
“That’s fair. Least school will be fun for once.”
She smiled.
“That it will. Even if we have no idea what it’ll look like.”
Tyler smiled.
“Well, at least we’ll be together. That’s a good thing.”
She smiled warmly.
“It is indeed.”
They continued the spanking as Gasper had a question.
“Hey, Tyler. I got a question for you.”
Tyler smiled at his use of his way of speaking.
“Sure, Gaspy.”
The kind vampire was cuddling with Wendy on the couch as he spoke.
“That boy that attacked me was a Vampire slayer, right?”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Yeah. He was.”
Gaspy sat up to look at him.
“Are there devil slayers too?”
Tyler sighed.
“There are, Gasper. Lots of them. But, thankfully, most can be talked to. One or two can’t, and will need to taste the floor a few times before they get it, but for the most part, I’ll be able to reason with them on the grounds of new world new devils.”
Gasper nodded.
“I was just curious is all. Even if that boy couldn’t scratch me.”
Tyler smiled.
“Well, with a cat of Carla’s caliber on watch, few things CAN!”
The white cat friend to Wendy was sipping tea nearby, and smiled at this, opening an eye as her tail swished behind her. She smirked as a claw was let out. Tyler laughed.
“See? Kittycat’s got claws!”
The bus, with the exception of a still getting spanked Albedo and Irina laughed affectionately at the kindly cat. Then gasper had another question.
“Why DID that boy attack me like that?”
Tyler sighed.
“His world was a post-apocalyptic warzone. Vampires there enslaved humanity as cattle for blood. Yu’s family was killed by Vampires before his eyes. Even before then, he hated them with a burning fury. He was one of the those raised as blood cattle, so it was only natural. His hatred for vampires is straight up blinding at times. Yet at the same time, that blonde boy in the white robe….Micheala? He’s his closest friend and the only survivor of the attack. And he’s a Vampire. That Yu lets drink his blood.”
Gasper was confused.
“Yet he hates Vampires? Even though he does that?”
Tyler sighed again.
“More importantly? Yu’s an idiot. He’s the kind of guy that would jump off a cliff since it’s faster rather then take the safe stairs directly to his right. Plus he as a all-consuming need for greater power to once again kill vampires.”
Gasper sighed.
“I feel bad he hates me even though we’ve never even spoken before.”
Tyler left his punishment of Albedo to go give the kind boy a hug.
“You’ve done nothing wrong Gaspy. Okay? Nothing. It’s HIS issue. You just be you.”
Gasper smiled as he hugged him back, as Wendy hugged him from his other side.
“He’s right Gaspy. You have nothing to feel bad about. And thank you again for protecting me.”
Gasper let Tyler go to now Hug Wendy.
“Like I told you. If they want to get to you, Wendy, they have to first get past ME.”
Tyler just smiled as Rias came over to hug him herself now.
“I’m so proud of you Gasper.”
Tyler patted Gasper’s head.
“You sounded just like I do when I tell Melody that. Well done, Gasper. You’ll make a fine man, and even better vampire devil. Long as you keep spoiling Wendy there, you’ll have the trifecta.”
Wendy smirked.
“Spoil? He RUINS me! I don’t even have to tie my tails anymore! He does it for me!”
Tyler leaned in to inspect Wendy’s blue twin tails.
“Hmmm, very neat, wow, and clean too?”
Wendy smiled, sensing something in the works. Tyler looked at Gasper and smiled.
“Hey, Gaspy. I got an idea.”
Gasper tilted his head curiously, then he remembered how he’d inspected her ties. He got it then.
“Hey, when we get back, I’d like you help with something.”
Tyler patted his back.
“Sure thing, always fun to hang with my younger brother.”
Gasper gasped hard at that one, with the exceptions of Albedo and Irina, the bus laughed at the nuclear bomb that had gone off behind Gasper’s eyes. Wendy was smiling as well.
“Is he like Kiria?”
“Him? He’s the dude version of Kiria to me.”
Poor Gasper’s mind had a second nuclear blast of a far greater magnitude. He was now staring blankly as Wendy poked his nose.
“Boop.”
He shook his head and hugged the taller boy.
“Thanks, Tyler. I’m proud to call you my brother.”
He patted him.
“Same here Gasper. Same here.”
He held him a bit tighter for a moment before he smiled.
“Hey. Question.”
Gasper looked at him.
“What’s wrong?”
Tyler was laughing as he replied.
“Why the fuck you huggin me instead o yer girl?”
Gasper let him go like a live hand grenade and hugged Wendy tightly. He smiled.
“I hug her plenty.”
Tyler just smiled as he retook his spot behind a whimpering Albedo.
“You got yerself a good one there Wendy. Now, you were at…1232. Let us proceed.”
he resumed the spanking, as did Rias. They finished the punishment and left them. Irina rubbing her numb ass as Albedo mirrored her actions. Tyler flipped the paddle.
“Next time will be 3000…..on the slit.”
Albedo shuddered as he and Rias walked back through the shadow to sit by Mikasa and Shalltear at the kitchen table. Shalltear smiled.
“That took a while. What was her punishment?”
Tyler smiled.
“Two thousand spankings bare assed with a paddle.”
Shalltear threw head back laughing as she pictured it. As Melody looked at Rias smiling as she got herself some tea.
“I see he had some inspiration.”
Rias smiled as she sipped her drink.
“Maybe a little.”
Erwin was looking at some new images, and he made a noise.
“Now what the hell are you?”
Tyler looked up to where he was sitting on the couch.
“Got something?”
He got up and sat next to him and showed him the laptop. Tyler looked at the large image of a massive creature. Easily the size of an aircraft carrier, it was solid black with long limbs and tendrils around it’s head. Tyler scrolled to the next image, and he sighed at the large heart shaped hole in it’s chest.
“Darkside. That is Darkside. A Heartless.”
Tyler reached over to the pager.
“hey, Sora. Can you come to my bus for a sec? Got something you need to see.”
The boy came through a moment later. He was in his black and red outfit as he strode over to the table.
“What’s up?”
Tyler turned the laptop around and he frowned when he saw it.
“Darkside?”
“Yup. If that thing’s in play, we might have a bigger fish here then we thought.”
Sora leaned against the counter as he crossed his arms.
“You think Ansem is there?”
Tyler sighed.
“If he was, I don’t think that thing would be playing watchdog. No, I’m betting someone else. Or just a more powerful Heartless at the minimum.”
Sore nodded his spiky haired head.
“I get it. So, you need me to defeat it?”
“Yeah. I’m needed on the core killing squad, so I’d like you to handle the Heartless and Nobodies.”
He thought for a moment.
“What about Unversed?”
Tyler sighed.
“Listen to me, Sora. If even a single Unversed appears on the field, TELL ME IMMEADIETLY. For that would mean Vanitas is in the area. If he’s in play, then Xehanort is not too far behind him.”
Sora nodded.
“I will. I feel stronger here for some reason, yet I can’t beat Xehanort alone.”
“I can. It’ll be a slog, But I can do it.”
Sora sighed.
“I’ve been looking at videos of both you and this world.”
“Verdict?”
He shuddered.
“I wish I had never hit the land button.”
Tyler smiled.
“You would’ve come here sooner or later. You and the other dingdongs from your worlds.”
He looked at him.
“Kairi is not setting foot outside that barrier. Not until the war has ended. It’s just not safe for a girl out there.”
Mina was heard snorting from her spot on the viewing deck.
“This WORLD is not safe for girls PERIOD. So, we ladies need to get stronger.”
Tyler just stayed silent as he turned the laptop for him and Erwin to look at images. Sora sighed again.
“I was able to call the gummi ship.”
Tyler looked at him.
“What happened?”
“When I got into the cockpit, I hit launch. All I got was a denied icon. It then said that this world is a sealed world.”
Hestia was heard then, as she was also sunbathing on the viewing deck.
“That’s because this is the final world. Since all the worlds will merge with this one, once you come here, it becomes your home. The other worlds will merge with this one and disappear entirely, leaving their marks on this one.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“So, basically, once here, you’re here to stay.”
“Yup.”
Sora sighed deeply.
“I have brought my friends to a prison. A prison even more evil then the deepest darkness.”
Tyler smiled.
“Like I said, Sora. Welcome home. Please enjoy your stay.”
Sora looked at him.
“Will King mickey and the others show up here?”
“Hestia?”
She smiled.
“Yup. Eventually. Just a question of WHEN.”
Tyler smiled.
“I am SOOOO getting hammered with Jack Sparrow.”
Melody smiled widely.
“I’ll go partying with the great Ninja Yuffie.”
“Yuffie?”
Zerotwo poked her head up from a couch. Tyler smiled.
“I loved her name, so, I was going to give it to you, Zerotwo.”
She smiled.
“I love you too, Darling.”
She settled back down. Tyler then had a thought.
“It’s gonna be fun to watch how Disney reacts to Mickey coming for his crown.”
Melody smiled.
“Right? Or when Beast meets YOU.”
“Or when Hajime gets in Cloud’s face?”
She snorted.
“Areith meets Kairi?”
“THAT’s gonna be fun.”
“She already knows Kairi?”
Tyler smiled.
“I have a girl named Kairi in my count, Sora. A tall girl with black hair and bright light blue eyes and plays the piano.”
Sora remembered.
“Ohhh, her? I saw her on the beach tanning later that day.”
Tyler smiled, as Sonya came over with her power flared up. She was yawning as if she’d just been woken up.
“Mavis wants a word.”
Tyler had Erwin scoot so Sonya could settle under his arm. Sora went and sat on the other side as he used his power to make it a screen time. Mavis’s pretty face was then seen.
“What up ma Fairy?”
She snorted.
“Jackass. I need a decision on a bunch of new recruits.”
Tyler smiled.
“They weird?”
Mavis groaned.
“Ones a friggin walking MOUSE the size of Kiria! One’s a duck in a princess dress! We have another mouse in a dress, an old man in a blue robe with a white beard, a boy in a white jacket I am BEGGING you to beat the piss out of, and his entourage. Can you teleport here? Like...please?”
Tyler smiled,
“Mina, your circus.”
“Sir.”
Tyler teleported to Mavis inside the command hangar.
“Hiya. Now, where are our newbies?”
She hugged him tightly in sheer relief.
“They’re meeting with Index.”
Tyler patted her cream-colored hair.
“I’ll go scare the fuck out of them. And…this time I’m saying hi to the flutterers.”
Mavis smiled.
“That surprise triggered this morning.”
“Result?”
“A near heart attack as all we heard was a blood-chilling amount of screams from the clubhouse, followed by a mass laugh. They’ve been glowing ever since.”
“I’ll see them. Not up for debate.”
He took off to go see Index. He found the blue haired girl in dire straits. As a tall, muscular boy in a long white trench coat in a black beanie had her pinned against a wall.
“Like HELL.”
Tyler surged with his trademark thunderclap that shook the base. Index was shaking as she looked into the boy’s eyes.
“You better put me down. It’ll be less painful for you.”
He snorted.
“You talk a pretty big game for such a little girl. I’m in charge now. Kneel loser!”
Index was about to retort, when a thunderclap heard, and she just burst out laughing darkly. She then smiled at the boy.
“He’s here.”
The boy drew his fist back, and went to throw it……only for it to not be there. He looked, and saw his arm had been severed fully at the shoulder. HE was very confused by his now missing arm. Index then said a single line that chilled everyone present’s blood like ice.
“The Demon has returned. Enjoy the screams.”
That broke the spell, and the blood started to flow. The boy was indeed screaming, in agony and denial as Index was cradled in the arms of Tyler. She smiled.
“I see Mavis made a call.”
Tyler hugged her.
“You’re getting a guard for this shit when I’m not on base. Not up for discussion.”
She smiled as she hugged him back.
“Thanks for coming.”
He set her down as the boy was getting his arm regrown by the female mouse in a dress.
“Miss, yer wasting your power. Soon as that arm regrows, I’m just gonna tear it off again. You. Seifer. You gon scream for a few weeks for that stunt.”
The mouse glared at him.
“I can’t ignore a hurt boy!”
Tyler smirked at her,
“Either you do, or you join him. Make a call.”
That was it for the other mouse. He called his keyblade and charged him. Tyler merely summoned Gliepnir. The mouse stopped dead in his tracks at the feelings of radiating evil now coming off the vile weapon. Tyler slung his weapon on his shoulder.
“I don’t have the time to do this the fun way.”
Tyler channeled his soul into Gliepnir.
“Soul resonance: Vile introduction.”
Gliepnir screamed in pleasured ecstasy as her and his souls were then made visible to all even without soul perception. Index just burst out laughing as the group tried to run. Only to find a wall of searing flames appear behind them. They looked to see Tyler had not moved from his spot and was merely smiling at them. Tyler chuckled.
“You gonna give me anymore shit?”
The mouse stood between the group and him.
“What are you?”
“This army’s leader. Now, Seifer attacked a friend. He WILL suffer the penalty. YOU have the choice of stepping aside, or getting stepped over. I have a raid underway right now, so I do not have the time to play this game with you. Make a call.”
The mouse tightened his grip on his weapon.
“What’s his punishment?”
“Two weeks of hell. MY hells.”
Tyler took a step and his scars were seen.
“He will live MY life. Repeatedly. For two weeks.”
The mouse was horrified,
“What happened to you?”
“I do not have time for this.”
Tyler vanished from sight, and the boy screamed as he was then nailed to a cross with four inch nails in his hands and feet as Tyler shoved his blood in his mouth. The boy fell silent. There were now a bunch of crosses. One with Yu, Jeriya, Naruto, and now Seifer. Tyler then looked to see the mouse and his group running up behind him. The mouse was trembling with rage,
“What have the others done that could possibly deserve this?”
Tyler smiled at him.
“This one attacked my younger brother with a katana. He was caught peeping on the girls bathing twice. He was caught peeping on my daughter and her friends in their clubhouse. You know his crime.”
The mouse looked at him.
“What?”
Tyler sighed.
“I wanted to hug Terrastia before I headed back. Guess I can’t now.”
He looked at the mouse.
“This the darkest, most evil world you have ever heard of.”
One explanation/dark rundown later.
“Welcome home.”
The ladies behind the mouse was shaking in fear, while the male mouse tried to call their ship. Tyler sighed.
“Sora already tried.”
THAT got their attention. The sighs of relief were immense, and Index was confused.
“That boy is a mere pissant compared to you, Tyler. Yet they just had the same amount of relief we all feel when we hear that thunderclap.”
Tyler smiled.
“That’s because Sora is to them what I am to you. Only he’s of the light. And I call the dark home.”
The mouse looked at him.
“I want to know where you got those scars.”
“My home-town didn’t like me very much.”
That little admission broke the ladies hearts. The mouse in the queen gown walked over and hugged the boy. Tyler hugged her back, and she gasped.
“Oh my! Your so warm!”
Tyler smiled as she stepped back unharmed.
“They all tell me that.”
He returned Gliepnir to his soul, and they all relaxed at the disappearance of the oppressively evil presence. The mouse came forward then.
“I’m Mickey. King of Disney Castle.”
Tyler smirked.
“You are either going to HATE this world. Or love it.”
One rundown later.
He was scratching his head.
“We’re fictional characters here? And legendary ones too?”
Tyler smiled.
“Of a level the likes of which you’ve NEVER heard of. Now. I will give you the same warning I gave Donald. Do NOT have an ego trip. You do, and I’ll show you the dark side of your fame.”
Mickey sighed.
“I see. Who else from our world is here?”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“Riku and Kairi are loose somewhere on base with Donald and Goofy. Where I have no clue. Sora and Roxas are on the buses for our raid.”
“That’s twice you’ve mentioned a raid.”
“We’re at war Mickey.”
One very dark explanation later.
“That is what we’re fighting. Welcome to the fight.”
Mickey was clenching his fist as the girls all trembled.
“I see what you meant by darkest world.”
“And I grew up in it’s darkest place.”
“You are a truly tragic soul. I can sense the light within you. It is of a warmth the like of which I have never seen.”
“yet that light lives within a sea of the most vile darkness you have ever witnessed.”
He hung his head.
“Yes. You are right.”
“I live in darkness, so the ones I love never have to.”
Mickey was shaking again.
“I understand. I can feel the strength of your heart from here. Not even Sora’s can compare to it.”
Tyler shrugged.
“What can I say except I’m awesome?”
Mickey sighed.
“Okay. Is there a safe place for Minnie and Daisy?”
“On base. I have a hundred kilometer barrier set up that needs to be breached before an enemy force can touch them. Plus our forces. We have some here that make Xemnas look like a damned joke.”
Mickey looked at him.
“Are you certain of their strength?”
“I would not be on a raid right now if I was not. I may rule this world with an iron fist, but they started calling me an overbearing tyrant. If I say they’re safe, then there is not a soul that can touch them.”
Mickey was hanging his head.
“I understand you have a set of rules.”
“Yes. I do. They are absolute. You either follow them or you WILL scream for the rest of time.”
He had a single tear fall.
“What are they?”
“1: I have built sanctuaries for myself and my friends. If you are granted access to them, you are to NEVER speak of what you see, hear or do within those walls. If you break this promise you will suffer the deepest of hell. There is not a hole in MY world you can hide I cannot find you. 2: You WILL NOT pose a threat to myself or the ones I love. You do, the pain is tripled. 3: For the love of Hestia CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES!”
He stopped talking as he got his breath back.
“Do you agree to follow these rules?”
Mickey jumped.
“That’s it? Keep your secrets? Don’t hurt your friends and clean our messes?”
“Yeah, pretty much. Rules for my army are simpler.”
Mickey became guarded again.
“They are?”
“Well, follow my orders and the orders of the other leaders. Help me protect those that can’t fight, and don’t harass the girls.”
Mickey was confused.
“But you just said you rule this world with an iron fist? Yet all your rules boil down to is just keep your secrets and protect your friends.”
“I enforce these rules. Mercilessly. If you break these rules, I make a call for requests for mercy. Like for example, my air force commander Mina failed to inform me of the attack on my younger brother as I was partying with my lovers that night. So, she was on my shitlist, and I had a few of her own with me. So, I called for requests, and her witch, who is also my favorite witch, asked me to spare her on the grounds of this being her first true mistake. I forgave Mina’s error in judgement both because of this request, and because her apology was genuine. Now, she needs to redeem herself. But, knowing her, she will.”
Mickey sighed with relief.
“I understand now. We agree to your rules.”
“Coolzies. Now, how we splitting the cabins?”
The duck lady stepped forward.
“I’d prefer the same cabin as my Donald.”
“Daisy, right? Sure. His is that one there. Here’s the key.”
He flipped her the key and she just looked at him.
“Why do you have a key to his home?”
“I made the damned thing. I have a key to every cabin. Security reasons. Plus, well, easy access to a spare.”
She just looked at him as Index sighed.
“He’s an arrogant, sex-addicted, depraved, heartless jackass. We all love him to death though. You get used to it.”
Tyler patted her head.
“Love you too Index.”
She wacked him with her clip board.
“See?”
Tyler was laughing as a loud squeal was heard.
“DADDDY!”
Terrastia came in like a missile to slam into his chest and his hug. Tyler hugged her tightly.
“Hiya Greenbean. Mavis needed some Demon terror.”
She was happily snuggling his chest.
“Yay! Visit!”
He smiled as he hugged her even tighter. Mickey and the others were now smiling widely.
“Awww, she’s so cute!”
Terrastia looked at him.
“Daddy, what’s with the talking rat?”
Tyler and Index lost it. Terrastia’s cute question sending them into gut busting laughter as Mickey just stood there with a mind blown look in his eyes, as even the ones behind him sniggered. Tyler got his mirth under control to explain.
“He’s a mouse, Greenbean. He’s from Sora’s world. His name’s Mickey.”
“Ohhh. Okay! Hi! Nice to meetcha! I’m Terrastia, his cute daughter! Be nice to me or he’ll get ya!”
“Wow, still cutest threat.”
Mickey smiled nervously.
“Right. How old are you?”
“Fourteen.”
That tidbit made them all sad.
“He’s fourteen and has those scars.”
Terrastia’s happy squeal got their attention again, and they saw her getting tossed between his wings like a birdie on a court, giggling with every toss. Minnie was concerned.
“Careful! She could fall!”
Tyler smirked, and flung the girl easily a hundred feet in the air. She fell and giggled as she did. At the last second her dragon wings came out and she soared around the group giggling like Tyler was tickling her.
“It’s okay, Mousy. I’m a dragon!”
Tyler laughed.
“Show em Greenbean.”
“Kay!”
Terrastia glowed, and then she was in her dragon form. She spread her wings wide.
“See? Dragon!”
Their minds went boom. Then they recovered as she returned to human form to snuggle into Tyler’s hug. Mickey sighed.
“I can tell you’re not a dragon. Plus I can sense her truth as well.”
“You are NOT to speak another word about it. Understood?”
“Understood.”
They all looked as Tyler was cradling the glowing girl in his arms, and snuggling her every now and then. Tyler sighed as he looked to them.
“You good? I need to get back.”
Mickey looked at Index.
“I think anything else we need to know the miss there can tell us.”
“I can, long as you’re nice to me this time.”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“I’d like it if I could get Oro to watch over your meetings with you when I’m not here. Can you?”
The purple haired Infinity dragon came floating over then and got a kiss off him and a hug off Terrastia.
“I’ll watch over her. Index too.”
The group were looking at the ground, as that was the safest place to look in Oro’s direction. Minnie was infuriated.
“Miss! Put some clothes now! There are children present!”
She just laughed. Tyler looked to Index.
“This place is going to blow their friggin minds.”
Index smiled.
“We’re gonna need a bigger hangar.”
“I can do that when I get back. Been too long since we had a good riot.”
Index sighed.
“far too long.”
“Well, that settles it then. Day after we get back. Daylong riot. I already promised my Angel to spend the day together after we get back and reunions are over.”
Index smiled.
“That sounds lovely. I heard she’s been rather…..lonely.”
“I’ll fix that.”
Oro was now just spinning in the air as she floated next to Tyler. Tyler smacked her ass as it passed by him.
“Stop teasing them, friggin show off.”
She and index snorted.
“Like you can talk!”
“Arrogant jackass!”
“Whatever”
There was a roar overhead. Tyler looked to see a large dragon passing overhead.
“Alright! That fucking does it!”
He set Terrastia down and slapped his ring.
“DEMON DRAGONIFICATION!”
he went full dragon and soared to slam into the enemy dragon with a vicious fury. Oro had a vitality drink ready as Tyler drove the dragon to the ground with an earthshaking impact. Tyler tore it’s head clean off and bellowed his bloody victory to the sky as he spread his wings wide. Oro smiled.
“Better and better every time.”
Then Tyler tore into his meal. The newcomers were horrified by the sounds of crunching bones and tearing flesh as Tyler consumed the slain beast. Upon finishing his meal, he burped a length of fire before reverting back to human and rejoining Oro. She tossed him the vitality water and he shot gunned it. He threw it up as a gunshot rang out and it shattered.
“Love you too, ya gun fuckin bitch!”
“I’ll shoot you in the balls yer psychotic fuck!”
He waved as Revy was walking by. Tyler smiled at the newcomers, and they nearly threw up as they saw he still had bits of dragon flesh in his teeth.
“Well, I gotta go.”
Oro and Index sighed as Terrastia bawled. He hugged her,
“Sorry, greenbean. Mavis needed me to scare a few newbies. Melody’s missing me.”
She sighed.
“Set em on fire Daddy!”
“Just cause you said so. Oro, heads up.”
He tossed Terrastia to a waiting Oro and she snuggled the girl into her chest. Tyler sighed as he teleported away. Mickey looked to a sadly smiling Index.
“I was gonna ask, but who’s Melody?”
Index and Oro smiled.
“His Fiancé. His lover. His Light.”
“No, Index. She’s his Angel.”


Tyler popped out next to Melody and hugged her. She smiled and then sensed an issue.
“What’s wrong love?”
He sighed.
“Just sad we haven’t gone a proper date, just you and me in over a month now. We’re going out when we get back, and the day after is a full riot, but I guess I realized I was missing you.”
She hugged him as Rias tilted her head. The bus was quiet and peaceful. Mina was still up on the viewing deck with Hestia, Erwin was looking at images, Sonya was asleep in Yoshkia’s arms, Rias was relaxing on the couch, Shalltear was doing her nails, Zerotwo was up on deck with Hestia and Mina, and Mikasa was doing hanging sit-ups off the viewing deck rail. Tyler sighed again.
“I guess, I just miss you.”
Melody smiled, sensing that was true issue.
“I’m here now love. Plus, we have eternity to be together.”
He smiled and hugged her tightly.
“I know you’re right. And I’m holding you right NOW. I’m just bitching.”
She smiled as she kissed him. Then he looked around.
“Where’d Sora go?”
“He went back to his bus.”
“Ah. Hey, get this.”
He told the story of his encounter with the new comers and she laughed.
“Wow, they’re going to lose their minds.”
“Royally. Gonna be fun to watch though. I think I’ll go bother Zerotwo for a little while.”
Melody smiled.
“Hey, I want to join you and Rias tonight.”
Rias sighed.
“I was hoping to have him alone for once. I don’t think I have yet.”
Tyler smiled.
“Well, Rias, tomorrow night is just you and me. I’m sure Melody will agree.”
Melody smiled as well.
“Of course love. I just wanted to snuggle you again.”
“Tyler looked at the deck.
“Let’s BOTH go bother Zerotwo.”
“A lovely compromise. Rias, you can have him!”
“I love you Melody!”
The two then drifted to the viewing deck on either side of the bikini clad dino girl. She smiled as Tyler lifted her onto his chest, and giggled as Melody claimed his other side.
“Hi Darling. Hey, Melody.”
Tyler smiled as he kissed her.
“Hey Zerotwo. Just wanted to bother you.”
Melody then pulled Zerotwo’s head around to kiss her.
“Hmmm, tasty. I like your kiss Zerotwo.”
She smiled and laid her head in Tyler’s bare chest.
“I love you both.”
Tyler smiled as he then moved Zerotwo to be sandwiched between him and Melody’s bodies. She smiled happily.
“I like this.”
They laid together for a while, just watching the scenery blow by. Mina was also on the deck, laying on her back in a black bikini that made her auburn her really pop. Tyler smiled.
“As anyone heard from Ash?”
Mina chuckled.
“Use your shadow.”
Tyler used his shadow to check on Ash. He found his lifelong friend laying on her back in her underwear with the demonlord Millia chatting with her. Tyler dropped a shadow down to look at her.
“Hiya, Ash. How was your slimebed?”
She snorted.
“Very comfy. Surprisingly. Thank you. I know that was YOUR idea.”
“I have NO idea what you mean.”
Milia was smiling. The girl had long pink hair in twin tails, a massive rack barely contained by her tiny crop top, a flat waist, a round ass, long strong legs, her bottoms were merely a thin pair of panties that covered the slit, and her feet were in a pair of boots. Ash sighed.
“He’s checking you out Milia.”
The demon lord laughed.
“I know he is.”
She looked at the shadow.
“Well? Am I hot or what?”
The shadow formed an eye and it looked her over with a very critical gaze in it’s gaze before coming to look her in the eye. Ash had a feeling she knew where he was going with it, and had to fight her smile. Millia was looking at the eye curiously, when it spurt out shadow cream on her face like a spear getting release. Ash lost it laughing at Milia’s now mind blown look of surprise. She was blinking as her mind just stopped at this attack. The eye was now pretending to pant as it formed a thumbs up before fading out. Ash was holding her belly as she kicked her feet in the air laughing so hard as she was. Millia blinked a few more times before she felt a warmth on her face and body. It restarted her mind and when she looked in a mirror her eyes were now a more vibrant pink and her skin seemed to be softer. Ash had recovered and patted her back.
“He thinks your gorgeous. And he really likes your eyes.”
Milia nodded at her words, as her mind had yet to fully recover from the nuclear blast. Tyler was smiling as he let his power fade. Melody sighed.
“That was just evil, Love. But freakin hilarious.”
He smiled as they relaxed again. He then looked over to Mina.
“So, we’re nearly there.”
She nodded from her laid out position.
“Yeah. We made great time, and are actually ahead of schedule.”
“So, tomorrow we wake up, and load up.”
“Yup. We’ll prep for immediate launch soon as the hives are spotted.”
Tyler sighed.
“That underground hive is what’s bothering me. I’m thinking I should use my version of Terra’s power to collapse the ground around it on top of it.”
Mina thought for a moment.
“We do have some projections of it underground.”
“Ground penetrating radar. That works.”
Tyler used his shadow to bring up a laptop with the images on it.
“Okay. Let’s see what we got.”
The hive was a reverse Mushroom. The smaller part sticking out of the ground with the larger bell underground. Tyler sighed as he looked over the shots.
“Okay. If I collapse the ground, it would just make our job that much harder. Wait….I have an idea. Hey, Hestia.”
The goddess looked over.
“What’s up?”
“I got an idea.”
“Oh shit.”
The entire bus replied in unison.
“Fair.”
Hestia sat up.
“Okay, what ya got this time?”
Tyler smiled.
“terra plus Icemake plus Explosion plus Artifact plus surging flames.”
The result was a ring that he passed to Hestia for inspection.
“Wow, talk about a specific use. This will freeze the ground a thousand feet deep and in a two mile radius. It’ll freeze it so badly that it’ll explode into smaller shards. With this you could move a mass amount of materiel instantly. What’s your plan for it?”
Tyler smiled.
“Freeze the underground section of the hive solid, then detonate it.”
Mina and Hestia looked at each other.
“That WOULD be effective.”
“But it would decrease our own fighting space as well.”
Tyler sighed.
“I forgot about that.”
Hestia turned the ring as she thought.
“This is a safe creation, and I can see your thought train. Yet, I think this would hinder us more then aid us.”
Tyler added the ring to his collection.
“I see it now. Hmm, I REALLY do NOT want to fight underground. Way too many risks and hazards there. Okay. Lemme look in my toolbox for a bit.”
“May I observe?”
They looked to see Erwin climbing to the deck. Tyler smiled.
“Sure. Curious to see me work?”
He sat against a railing.
“I am more curious as to how your experiments work.”
Tyler smiled.
“Sure. Hestia, it okay if we do a session?”
She smiled.
“Sure. Probably a good idea to have a new set of tools for the coming battle.”
Tyler then sat up against a wall of shadow as he started thinking, as Melody took his arm as Zerotwo sat between his legs.
“Okay. I need something that reaches underground. I wonder. Terra plus Artifact plus explosion plus……Oh! Sky dragon.”
That made a ring and he passed to Hestia. She tilted her head.
“That’s a weird one. It makes the ground explode like a cluster bomb. Then the pieces of the ground will then also explode. A nasty booby trap. But I don’t think It’ll help us much. Safe though.”
Tyler added it to his collection. Erwin had a question.
“You focusing on our mission this time?”
Tyler looked at him.
“I am. I’m looking for a means to turn the ground itself against our enemy. We’re facing an underground battle. I do NOT want to get suckered into underground fighting if it is at all possible.”
Erwin was in agreement.
“Underground fighting is right up there with an open field of worst places to fight.”
“You’re thinking in terms of Titans. Which is fair, I’m thinking in general. Underground and urban are the two environments we NEED to avoid period.”
Erwin nodded again.
“I see your reasoning, underground can lead to a buried alive situation, and Urban brings civilians into play. Neither is a pleasant thought.”
Tyler rummaged a little.
“I wonder If I’m looking at this the wrong way. Okay. Water goddess plus Lightning dragon plus terra plus…explosion plus artifact.”
He passed the ring to Hestia, who got very thoughtful.
“An interesting strategy. This ring will flood an area two miles wide and four deep then end several trillion volts of electricity through the waters, then detonate. Hmm. Interesting.”
Mina was also thoughtful.
“I see it as a two edged sword. It can wreak havoc on the enemy ground forces, yet at the same time our own would be caught in the blast.”
Erwin thought for a moment.
“My question is would it have any effect on these enemies? Since their mechanical in nature?”
Tyler sat back.
“It would inflict great harm. The amount of voltage packed into the blast is so extreme that it would overload their circuits to the point of exploding. Plus they have metallic components as well. Metal amplifies electricity. Further increasing the damage. But, I have to agree with Mina. It puts our own at too much risk without a guaranteed payoff.”
He added it to the shadow and thought for a moment.
“Okay. Crush magic plus Accelerator plus artifact plus…..hmm.”
He thought of the last ingredient, as Zerotwo had an idea.
“Darling, what about Kurama’s plant power?”
He kissed her.
“I forgot about that one!”
He added it and he got a ring that went to Hestia. She smiled.
“Okay, In think this works. It makes and area two miles wide and three deep explode, while then giving the wearer control over the shattered earth. With the control, you could then have it smash into a target then have plant spikes impale it.”
Tyler smiled as Mina spoke up.
“How accurate is the control?”
Hestia’s eyes glowed as she examined it.
“As precise as Accelerator’s vector control.”
Mina nodded.
“Okay. I think we can use it.”
“Speaking of Accelerator, what did HE do when I went down?”
Mina smiled.
“He did his best to protect the flutterers from Hiei. He’s the reason it wasn’t as bad as it could have been for them. Hiei apparently was out to kill both Kiria and Terrastia. Since he couldn’t scratch you, he went after them. Accelerator said NO.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’ll thank him later. Okay, I have my tool.”
He made another and Hestia smirked.
“Same thing, only the spikes can pierce HIS dragonscales.”
Tyler smiled.
“Okay. I’ll make some more healing and support crap.”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“Sky dragon plus...weather plus…holy dragon plus Terra.”
That made a stone that was very soothing to be around. Hestia was smiling.
“That’s a solid air stone. Like the purest air you could breathe.”
Then it clicked.
“Wendy!”
Tyler paged the sky dragonslayer.
“Hey, Wendy? I need a air expert’s opinion on something.”
There was a low comment as he let it go.
“You better not make me eat a fart.”
The bus lost it at her warning as she climbed up.
“What’s up? It’s very soothing up here.”
Tyler headed her the stone.
“What do you make of this?”
She took it and smiled.
“It feels like the purest of air is in here.”
“If you were to eat that, would it refuel your dragon magic?”
She tilted her head.
“I see where your going with this. I think so. I’d have to try it to be sure.”
Tyler smiled at her.
“I made it our of purely air based ingredients, Wendy. It should be safe.”
She smiled.
“You’d save me if anything went wrong anyway.”
She took a bite of the stone, and shivered as the power surge tore through her body. Tyler used his power to hurriedly opened the glass for her.
“Wendy! Roar!”
She aimed.
“SKY DRAGON ROAR!”
She poured all her might into her roar, and after she needed to sit down at the sudden drain. Tyler gave her a vitality water and she smiled.
“Thanks.”
She drank it and felt better. Tyler patted her back.
“You okay?”
She smiled again.
“I can use that to unleash dragonforce. Or refill my strength even if I couldn’t move.”
Tyler hugged her.
“Sorry for scaring you.”
She hugged him back.
“It’s fine. It just surprised me.”
He sat back and had a thought.
“How have you been feeling? Any issues?”
She flexed a hand.
“None. I’ve felt better everyday too. Like a little stronger, and my sky dragon magic is as well. Grandiana thinks it’s because the air is so pure now.”
Tyler smiled.
“I think she’s right. Still, keep an eye on it, Please. I don’t wanna take any chances here.”
She nodded.
“Carla has me do a rundown on how I feel every morning and every night before I go to sleep. I write it in my diary and she has her own journal.”
Tyler was happy.
“I’ll check in with her as well. I’d like to get a baseline on your strength increase. Just to be sure it won’t suddenly explode.”
Wendy nodded.
“Carla said much the same thing when I first told her. I’ll ask her to check in with you.”
“I’d appreciate it Wendy. I don’t think it’ll go bad, but more eyes the better.”
She hugged him again.
“Thanks for always looking after me.”
He hugged her back.
“Fairytail looks after it’s members like family. WE are a family. WE’RE all lunatics, but still.”
She smiled.
“I’ll go tell Carla.”
“Be careful with that stone too. I’ll make some more for you.”
She waved as Erwin spoke up.
“Is she a sickly girl?”
Tyler smiled as he made a set of eight stones.
“No. When she first came to our world, the air was a lethal toxin for her. It had been slowly poisoning her and the other slayers and dragons since they came here. Our world’s atmosphere had another hundred years tops before collapsing completely. The nature gods and goddesses were able to repair the damage, but I have Wendy keeping tabs on the way she feels, since her power revolves around air as a base.”
Erwin sat back.
“I understand. It’s reassuring how you look after the ones under your command like that. If I hadn’t known better, I’d have said you were her doting father worried for her health.”
Mina spoke up.
“He fathers a bunch of girls like that. It’s sweet. Plus, he’s like a father to Gasper at this point.”
Rias was heard then.
“Like a father? Way Gaspy talks, he IS his father.”
They all laughed as Carla came floating over the rail. Tyler smiled at her.
“Hey, Carla. Sorry for the sudden roar.”
The kind caretaker to Wendy smiled.
“It is quite alright. Wendy told me you were merely seeking to help her. Now, she ALSO told me you’d like an update on how she was feeling.”
Tyler nodded.
“She told me she’s been feeling stronger each day. Now, I’m not saying this is a bad thing, but if her power grows too quickly without her body getting an adequate adjustment period, it could GO bad. Follow?”
Carla nodded.
“I do indeed. And have been worried about it myself.”
“How steady is the increases?”
She crossed her paws as she sat on a small shadow chair.
“Very. Every day her power gets a little more intense.”
“As she shown any side effects? Increased tiredness, hunger, energy?”
Carla thought for a moment.
“Now that you mention it, her appetite has been increasing, and so has her energy levels. As far as tiredness? I haven’t noticed a change I’m afraid.”
“Hmmm, I’d like to ask you to see if you can notice a change going forward. If it is just her body working harder to account for the increased power, then that’s fine. And a good sign her body CAN handle the increased power. If she starts to feel tired for no reason or sluggish, we got a problem. For that would mean her body is now fighting against her power.”
Carla was nodding at his words.
“And if it is fighting it, then she’s reached her limit. Grandiana has the same concern. I will keep a more detailed record.”
Tyler patted her.
“Thanks Carla. I just hope I’m worried for nothing.”
She smiled at him.
“As am I. But for now, I think the best course is to see if I can spot any significant changes or any at all.”
Tyler leaned back again.
“I’ll ask Natsu as well. Just to cover our bases.”
He paged the fire dragon slayer.
“Hey, Natsu. Got a question for you.”
The pink haired boy came up with Lucy behind him. Tyler made a larger area for them to sit on. Natsu was smiling as Lucy sat against him.
“What’s up?”
“Has you power been increasing on the daily? Like little by little?”
He crossed his arms.
“Again, I thought I was just imagining it. Yeah. My power is getting steadily stronger and more potent as well. IS that a bad thing.”
“On its own no. My new concern is if the power grows too fast without an adequate adjustment period for her body, it goes bad.”
Natsu tilted his head.
“I can see the issue. Hmm, I have been hungrier lately, and I have more energy.”
Tyler looked to Lucy.
“I’d appreciate it if the two of you could keep an eye on this one. I’m not saying it WILL go bad, but saying it COULD.”
She smiled as he gave them a daily activity to do to bond over again.
“Sure. We can start tonight.”
“I feel REALLY bad for the bed.”
“Fuck you!”
They replied at nearly the same exact time, then they looked at each other and burst out laughing. Tyler was smiling as well, as he got a secret look of approval from the sharp Carla for his tricks. The couple left to go back to their buses as Tyler was now left with a question.
“I wonder if I should tell Mavis about this?”
Carla had a thought.
“I would, sir. Just to cover bases as you say.”
He nodded.
“Thanks Carla. You’re right.”
He used his power to look for Sonya, but Mina spoke up.
“She’s sleeping right now. She’s tired from the comms session.”
Tyler smiled fondly.
“I’ll use my own then.”
He set a large screen up as Mina was now curious.
“Why do you have Sonya do it if you can do it yourself?”
“She’s better at it than I am. Plus, if I need to dive into the shadow, I can. I can’t if I’m the one doing the screen session.”
Mina smiled.
“I’m amazed that with all your experiments, you haven’t figured out how to make multiples of yourself.”
Tyler smiled.
“I copied Naruto’s Shadow clone Jutsu. If I wanted to, I could create a perfect clone of myself.”
Mina went pale.
“That is terrifying!”
“It is, but not the reason I refuse to screw with cloning myself as a whole.”
Melody smiled.
“I think I know Love.”
“Care to explain, then?”
She looked at Mina.
“If there are two of him, they would BOTH be in love with ME. And the war would begin over me. Because there can only be ONE Demon for the Angel. That, and one wouldn’t HAVE an Angel to keep him afloat in the dark. The alone one would go dark, and the war would begin anyway.”
Mina and everyone but Melody shuddered at the thought of an Angelless Demon.
“Okay, I see the concern.”
“Right? And I Love you, Melody.”
They kissed as he got a connection, and Mavis appeared.
“Heya Mavis. Got something I’d like you to be aware of.”
He explained his concern. Mavis nodded.
“I see your worry. Thank you for telling me this. I’ll have the other slayers all start keeping track.”
“Have Priscilla keep an eye on Kiria, and her mothers as well. More eyes on her the better.”
Mavis smiled.
“I’ll assist myself. But you’re correct. I just hope it’s a mere growth period.”
“As do I, Mavis. That’s all I had.”
“You’ll love this. Mickey got kidnapped by the flutterers.”
That made him laugh.
“He survive?”
“He said he nearly died more times of hug death then in all the battles he’s fought.”
“I love them.”
“We all do. That’s all I got.”
He let it die as he cracked his neck. Erwin was smiling.
“You look after those under you like family. That is a truly great thing.”
Tyler smiled.
“Like I said, I look after my own. Now. I’ll keep at it.”
Hestia spoke up.
“That’s fine, but can we get some food as we work?”
They all chuckled as the Messenger power brought them pizza, chicken fingers, drinks and plates. Tyler was thinking of his next combo.
“Okay. Yue regen plus weather plus artifact plus Kaori plus….Yoshkia healing.”
That got him a ring. He passed it to a munching Hestia who just smiled.
“That will set op a barrier a solid hundred feet wide and bathe any within it in a very potent healing spell. Plus the barrier will repel all attacks.”
Tyler made a small pile and set them aside.
“We’ll issue them to our medics tomorrow.”
He thought of another combo.
“Okay….Asia plus Yue regen plus Yoshkia healing plus Kaori healing plus…..weather plus……Cover.”
That made a armband. Hestia just laughed.
“This makes the wearer a living shield. But, the stronger the defended attack is, the more healing is done BEHIND THEM. In a cone of effect.”
Tyler had an idea.
“Mina, remember that glove that heals the wearer by the amount of damage an attack would do?”
Mina’s eyes lit up as she saw where he was going.
“We can make it a double effect! Brilliant!”
Tyler made another bunch as Erwin was shaking his head.
“It’s amazing how he’s finding potential blind spots like that and plugging them.”
Mina smiled.
“He is always looking for holes to fill. If he things there’s a weakness in our defense, he’ll check it himself.”
Tyler was looking at Mina as she spoke, and she was concerned.
“Something in my teeth?”
“No. Just an idea. Sky dragon plus lightning plus Enterprise plus artifact.”
That got a small ring that Hestia chuckled at.
“This summons fighter planes that fire lightning enhanced bullets. I believe the term is railgun. Best part is all it takes is a flick of a finger and you get ten extra fighter planes of your skills at air combat. In essence, it’s a ring MADE exclusively for the strike witches.”
Tyler made ten and passed them to a smiling Mina.
“I got your reinforcements commander.”
She took them gratefully.
“I appreciate it. More wings protecting us is always welcome.”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“I’d like to make a few offensive ones now.”
Hestia smiled.
“You know the drill.”
“Okay. Fire dragon plus explosion plus Yoshkia shield plus Hydra Plus artifact.”
“That got him another ring and he passed it to Hestia who chuckled.
“That is just mean. This will set up a barrier around an indicated area, and detonate the very air they breathe. Then The barrier will also explode, and drench the area in a thirty meter radius in a burning poison.”
She shook her head.
“That is just mean. But not the mean We’re concerned with.”
Erwin chuckled.
“His first offensive creation and it’s a field wiper. Scary.”
“Wait till you see Surging flames. Hey, Hestia? I think I found a banned one.”
She became attentive.
“Do it. We’ll see.”
“Hydra plus Zeref plus Yue regen plus Demon command. Plus artifact.”
That got him a ring and she shuddered.
“This allows the enslavement of a being. Mind, body and soul. It ALSO fills the target with the poison of your soul, and forces them to experience the agony that is your daily life. Banned. That is just evil.”
“That one is. But I have a use for a part of it.”
He made another ring and handed it to her, she sighed as she saw it’s ability
“This will force another being to experience your pain as if it were their own. Plus they will be forced to accept that the pain is indeed your reality. I see where you’re going with this one. I also understand why you’d think of this, but, I’m afraid I need to ban it.”
Tyler sighed.
“Because it falls under mental fuckery?”
She nodded.
“Indeed. You intended this to be another tool in your belt for rule breakers, which I understand. That said, the idea of forcing them to accept it is a step too far. I know of how you use your blood to do something similar. That is fine as it is a sharing of pain. This forces pain onto them.”
Tyler nodded.
“I disagree with you on the basis that they broke my rules, so anything I do to them is fair game. That said, banned.”
Hestia smiled.
“Thank you, Tyler. I know what the rules mean to you, and just what you do to those that break them. I have no problem with the punishments. I just don’t like the idea of this one. Forcing another to accept a thought or way of thinking of something I am just against as a goddess.”
Tyler smiled.
“You do realize I do that myself, right?”
She nodded.
“I do. And, I don’t like it. I’ll be honest with you. The way you force your ways and lifestyle down people’s throats has never sat well with me. I sometimes just see you as a power mad tyrant that tortures those over a disagreement.”
Tyler was looking at her as she spoke, and he was still smiling.
“I can see that. I have a way I want my world to be, and I’m not afraid to get my hands dirty to make it the way I want. No matter WHAT I need to do to make it happen.”
She looked at him.
“Let me ask you something.”
“Sure.”
“You keep saying that once the world IS the way you want it, you’ll set your powers away. I was wondering if you can. Like you have the capacity to give up that which makes the world so scared of you.”
Tyler smiled again.
“Well. The thing about my seal? Is I can break it at anytime. I WILL seal it away. But not EVERYTHING. I’ll keep Gliepnir, my wings, shadows, flames and Kamui. Those will be my powers, as by that point, I won’t be ABLE to go back to straight up human. Not right away at least. Now. A point you need to remember is the world was ALREADY scared of me BEFORE I could set the sky on fire. So, yes. I can seal it away and give it up.”
She laid her head back as she digested his thought.
“Hmmm. I think we can discuss this when it’s actually time to do it.”
“That’s fair. Right now I have no idea what I’d like it to look like anyway.”
“Back to my other point. The tyrant thing. It bothers me on just how ready you are to force your way of life and doing things down people’s throats without even letting them speak. Like the world leaders and the military leaders. Did you even ASK what they were planning?”
“I did not, Hestia.”
“Can I ask why?”
“Because of how they are. These are people that are so self absorbed that their own countries are suffering. They would rather let issues rot in the bureaucracy of their governments then actually get off their asses and get the job done. That, and I don’t trust them and I have a hatred for red tape and bureaucracy as a whole.”
Hestia looked at him.
“I see your points, and I agree. The leaders of this world are simply appallingly bad at caring for their countrymen. Yet, do YOU think you can do a better job?”
he narrowed his eyes as he thought it over.
“What do you mean?”
“Like do you think you could lead those countries better? Or that you know better in general?”
Tyler sighed as he looked at her.
“That is not the purpose of my visits to their meetings. Do I know better than them? No clue. Do I think I could lead their countries better? On that note I do. I do not hesitate to help those that need my help. Plus I don’t hesitate to put my foot down and say NO. I truly believe I could do a better job leading some of those countries then their current leadership.”
Hestia tilted her head.
“What is the purpose of your visits to them if not to impose your will?”
“it’s to let them know I CAN reach them. Anywhere. And to let them know I am watching. If they try to impose rules on us BEFORE we are ready to properly discuss them, then I tell them NO. These are the types of people that got to where they were not by being honest and kind, But by wading through blood to power. Or blackmail, or bribery or some other crap. In this world, politicians are more feared then gang members because they can get away with nearly anything. The higher up the chain you are, the more you can get away with. THAT is the driving factor of leaders in this world.”
Hestia looked at the sky through the glass roof.
“I see why you think like that. And I understand it as well. I think….this will just be something we need to agree to disagree on.”
Tyler smiled.
“That’s fine, Hestia.”
She smiled.
“A reason I brought it up was to see how you would react if someone you respected disagreed with your methods.”
“Verdict?”
She looked at him.
“You surprised me by actually having a discussion over it without losing your cool or even interrupting me. Then just accepting our different views.”
Tyler chuckled.
“I am aware my ways are extreme and that not all agree with the way I do things. That’s perfectly fine. If you want to discuss it, by all means we’ll lay out our reasons for our disagreement. If we can’t reach at least an understanding, then that’s fine as well. You may not like the way I do things, Hestia, but would you agree they’re effective?”
She nodded.
“I would. I may not like how you got the outcome, but I do like the outcome just the same.”
“So, even though we may not see this issue eye to eye, we can both agree the results are satisfactory. That is a reason I respect you. For if we can disagree on something, discuss it without issue, with or without reaching an understanding and still be as close as we were before the bull session, then we are true friends.”
Hestia smiled.
“I see your point. Well, we must be good friends then.”
“You do remember you joined my count, right?”
She sniggered.
“We haven’t done anything yet. If you want to be called a goddess’s lover, you need to DO something!”
“That it? I got the time-“
“NOT NOW!”
Tyler had gotten up and had been about to pounce on her when she bawled. Tyler and the rest of the people on the viewing deck just laughed. Tyler sighed.
“You say you want me to do something, yet when I go to, you tell me to wait. Can you please make up your mind?”
She glared at him.
“Jackass.”
He sat back down and smiled.
“Love you too, Hestia.”
Erwin was then heard chuckling.
“You even listen to those that disagree with your methods as an equal, and if they still disagree you accept it. It would seem that not only are you a great leader, but a great man as well.”
“Wait till the fireworks start.”
He smiled.
“I am looking forward to it.”
The bus fell silent as they all relaxed, Tyler looked at a watch. 9:34PM.
“I’ll collect Rias and crash. We should all crash, as tomorrow we have work to do.”
There was a mass agreement. Tyler kissed Melody and Zerotwo as he found Rias waiting by the backroom door. He kissed her as they went inside. Rias stripping naked as he took off his shirt.
“Hey, Tyler?”
He looked at her,
“What’s up?”
She hugged him.
“I’m tired tonight. Can we just sleep tonight?”
He hugged her.
“Sure Rias. Sex is always optional when I have a bedmate.”
She smiled as he stroked her blood red hair.
“So, if you don’t intend to fuck us when you invite us, why do you?”
He hugged her tightly.
“So I can hold you in my arms as we sleep.”
Rias smiled warmly, and they climbed in the bed. Tyler using his flames to clean it. He snuggled up against Rias and pressed her into his chest. She smiled at his embrace.
“This is nice, just the two of us.”
He kissed her neck.
“Why I wanted it to be just us. As much as I love getting buried in girls, having one to wrap in my arms is nice as well.”
Here he pulled Rias even more tightly against him, and it felt to her like she was his teddy bear he was snuggling like a child.
“Plus, having YOU in my arms Rias is always great.”
She smiled as she closed her green eyes.
“I love you, Tyler.”
“I love you too, Rias.”
They both drifted off to sleep together, loving the feel of the other in their arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story