Categories > Original > Romance > The Tale of the Demon

The Tale of the Demon Part 6

by Goreleech 0 reviews

The Demon has made a mistake and nearly sentenced his entire army, MELODY INCLUDED, to a fate worse the death. What will he do now?

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Parody,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2021-12-09 - 121468 words

0Unrated
TUESDAY. THE 30TH DAY.

Tyler didn't wake up. He more came to. He opened his eyes to see Ash had climbed in beside him at some point, and he could feel the soothing presence of Melody behind him. He sighed, knowing he'd have to bust his ass yet again until they were all safely back at base. He was about to use his shadow to faze through the metal bunk to walk out the wall when.
"You go back to sleep."
Melody had wrapped her arm over his back. He rolled to look at her.
"I have to make sure we get to base."
"Lay back down, shut up, and go back to sleep."
Now Ash had her hand on his chest. HE shook his head.
"I don't have time for this."
He was about to just go, when Melody slapped him. He looked at her. Stunned.
"For ONCE let them HELP you. Please."
She was crying, with massive tears in her blue eyes. Now he felt even worse.
"I can't protect the ones I love. I can't defend our army. Now I make my Angel cry. Fuckin perfect."
HE sighed as he laid back down with an arm over his eyes as he fumed at his own idiocy.
"It seems, I HAVE gone soft. A year ago I'd NEVER have made such obvious oversights as often as I do now."
He sat up again, and they were looking at him with evident concern.
"Alright then. If I've lost my edge, then I need to get it back. If they want dark. I give them EVIL."
He fazed through the bunk and was about to walk out the door.
"If you walk out that door Tyler Yataomo. We are no longer lovers."
He froze. Like mid step froze. Then Ash was heard sighing.
"You are still an idiot. We need to have a chat. So come back here, sat down, and shut up for once."
He turned to look at Melody, who'd given the ultimatum. Her eyes were full of pain, he was about to say something when Ash flicked a drop of blood into his mouth.
He spat out over a hundred dead snakes.
He looked at them with confusion. As he did he felt a presence on his mind, like a thick fog, just vanish.
"Waaaaiiiiiit. When the hell?"
HE then felt a thousand pounds lighter, and his mind seemed to come back to life. He swayed a bit, and when he looked at his hand, it was shaking from exhaustion.
"No fuckin WONDER I've been feeling so damn weak. I've been at half strength nearly an entire week!"
He went right over to a still crying Melody, grabbed her, and kissed her like he'd never kissed her before. He had all his feelings of regret for hurting her, for scaring her, for forcing her to break out the leave you card. They were breathless when they pulled back.
"Melody. I am so sorry."
She smiled, as he wiped her tears away.
"We thought something was wrong. You ignoring ME like that was all the proof we needed."
Ash smacked him.
"I earned that one."
She snorted.
"That’s for scaring me."
Tyler laid in the bunk.
"Okay. The question just became when did I get snaked?"
Melody looked at him as she thought. Ash tried to help, but she wasn't there a week ago. Tyler was deep in thought, when he came up with a theory.
"Maybe, they've been there since I fought Medusa. I never bothered to check myself for snakes, since, well, ME. If they were dormant until a week ago, then this entire op was a damn suicide mission. Okay. We've been playing this wrong. I need to talk to Mina and Wales. We've been doing this whole mess wrong."
Melody placed a hand on his chest, and he took it.
"Love. Rest. Please."
HE sighed, and rubbed his temples.
"I want to Melody. I really do. But I need to apologize to Mina. Plus, we need a new war plan."
Ash just snorted.
"And what am I? Chopped liver?"
"I'd say more haggish."
"fuck you with a rusty pipe."
"On this ship? Pff, you won't find a rusty ANYTHING."
"Thank you!"
"Love you too Hornet."
He heard the comms in his ear, and smiled.
"How about a compromise?"
The two ladies looked at each other.
"Like...what?"
A shadow his height then stood by the bed and waved.
"It doesn't take energy to use my shadows at this point."
Melody just sighed, and looked him in the eye.
"Look, just get it done. I remember now you once said if you even tried to rest when others need help, you couldn't. Plus, well, as long as your mind is clear, you'll be fine."
"Melody. I love you. I'll get the thinking done, and we'll sleep today."
"Promise me."
"I swear by my love for you. If I don't, Ash here will just knock my ass out anyway."
She cracked her knuckles to make the point. Melody just laughed.
"Lets go love. I need to shower though."
"Lets shower together then."
"I'm in!"
The three lovers all clambered into the unusually large shower together, loving the feel of the hot water on their bodies. Ash was sighing,
"My slit and ass are still sore."
"Odd, my spear's ready for round two. Looks like you're out of practice Ash."
Melody smiled as he did her hair.
"Well, love, hurry up with the work, and we'll make Hornet bounce."
"I love you, my sexy, beautiful succubus fiancé!"
She shivered.
"Ohh hearing that still makes me quiver."
He hugged her from behind, sliding the spear between her buns, and pressing his mouth close to her ear.
"Melody. I'm marrying you."
Her knees nearly gave out from that attack. Ash smiled, well aware he was aware of his affect on her. Melody moaned hard.
"Oooohhhhh, don't do that! Wait until you're inside me!"
"Yes, of course, my soon-to-be-wife."
She shivered.
"Ohhh you evil man. I love you."
He let her off the hook and they finished the shower. He put his pants on while the ladies put tank tops and shorts on. He was hungry, but he'd eat after. He then left the room to head for the command tent. Melody, and Ash just sighed.
"I can't believe I had to use the breakup card, ash."
She smiled.
"It's his way. He loves you. But he fucked up here, so, he feels he needs to work 4 times harder until he forgives himself. The snakes.....they were STILL dormant. I could feel it."

Tyler was a little shaky on his feet, but he forced it down. He had a lot to prove today. He walked onto the flight deck, and found the tent set up with an argument in full swing, between Satuski and Mina.
"Mina. We can't move without him! We try, we'll die!"
"Satuski. We can't keep relying on him for everything! He's just one boy!"
"He's the strongest person we have, Mina. We CAN'T win a single battle without his strength to help us!"
"Nice to see you two getting along."
He walked into the tent. A look of regret on his face as he knelt before a now stunned Mina.
"I am sorry, Mina. I nearly got you, your girls everyone on this ship killed. I have been making far too many mistakes, far too often. I have let my power go to my head. Worse still, I have endangered the ones I love because of it. I have found myself to be unfit for command. So, in my place, Mina. I promote you to leader of this war. I am no war leader, just a kid that can set the sky on fire, and no idea how to lead a war."
He had no shake ion his voice was he spoke, as he apologized to the lady who nearly suffered a fate worse then death itself. Satuski was then heard sighing.
"And here I thought I had a tendency to go overboard."
Mina placed a hand on his shoulder.
"I accept your apology. But NOT your command. Rise Demon. You only belong on your knees before Melody."
HE stood, and faced the two ladies.
"I am sorry. But. I WILL make it right."
Mina sighed. Satuski smile. Tyler then looked at t5he map on the table.
"How long was I out?"
"a solid 24 hours."
"Why are we not at base?"
Mina placed the photo of Orochi on the table.
"We need to go through this thing."
"Okay. We have contact with the base?"
Mina looked to the corner, where Sonya was standing.
"Morning Pretty badass. You okay?"
She smiled,
"Better now you're here!"
"Niiice. sorry for yesterday."
She just laughed.
"We had faith you'd save us. And you did."
"I freakin love you, Sonya. You rock."
She smiled again, and blushed. Tyler then looked at the Neroui carrier.
"Okay. So, we need to pierce a sea blockade. Sonya, can you get Mavis, please?"
"Just because I like you."
"I still love you, Sonya."
She giggled a Mavis was connected.
"Mavis receiving."
"Hiya Mavvie."
She snorted.
"No. Just. No. Glad you're okay an all, but only Kiria gets to call me that."
"Okay......mavvie."
"I do know where you sleep.....and who sleeps with you."
"Understood."
"Good boy. So. Orochi."
Wales came in at that point, and frowned hard as she saw Tyler at the table.
"Are we really back to square one sir?"
He looked at her.
"Wales. I fucked up here. So, I need to step it up."
She sighed.
"Here we go again."
She went to stand by the table.
"What’s the suicidal plan this time?"
"Hey, Mavis. Is Igneel up for some chaos?"
The ladies looked at him. Even wales was surprised.
"You're asking.......for help?"
He smiled.
"Ash forced a hundred of Medusa's snakes out of my body this morning. She probably felt them dormant. That’s not the case. They were there to drain my powers and lifeforce bit by bit. They started to really affect me after Acnologia. They only began to affect my mind to a noticeable level this morning."
Satuski looked at him.
"What was the indicator?"
"I nearly walked out with Melody crying her eyes out pleading with me to sleep with her."
The tent went deathly silent. The truth of that simple statement hitting them like a damn truck. The Mina looked at him.
"Are they really gone?"
"Well, lets see."
HE took in a breath and then let it out as his body became encased in a white flame.
"Holy dragon King purifier."
He spat out one more snake. And a large foul smelling fog lifted out of his back to dissipate into the air. He then felt his lungs open up like never before. He just shook his head.
"Wow. Even I Was being poisoned by the air here. But, yeah, I'm clean. Explains why my flames went from black to the rainbow. So, is that flying Pyro up for some fun?"
Mavis had a rather....edgy tone in her voice.
"He just took off. He said he's been very......bored."
"NOW it's a fair fight. So. Lets see, who else needs some exercise. Ha! Erza!"
"She's out shopping with Sakura and Kiria."
"Erzy!"
That got a laugh. He then looked at a knowing Satuski. Then Mavis came back over.
"Call her that to her face! I dare you!"
"HE already did, Mavis."
She was laughing hard.
"He didn't?"
"It was the first thing I called her when we met."
"She wacked him so freakin hard, even I felt it across the damn room!"
Mavis was laughing hard.
"You are either incredibly brave, or insanely stupid to tease ERZA like that!"
"Love, it's scary how often those two go hand in hand."
They were all chuckling at this point.
"Hmmm, lets see. Ohhhhh, I know! Accelerator up for a mess?"
"He's been very bored lately. I'll have him head out."
"Okay, Mirajane?"
"SHE's been kidnapped."
"Suzi?"
"Lily, Kie, and Suzi."
"If Lily's got her, god knows what she has that former model doing."
Mavis giggled.
"From what she tells me, Lily has her posing for her art. And she's loving it."
"With Lily, it's, eh whatever. Let the girl play. Hey, is Zecks free?"
"He's in hell in the middle of talks with Satan."
"Fair. Azeazal?"
"On a date with Mihu."
"Still weird buuut whatever. Hey, can Zeref fly?"
She snorted.
"Not really."
"Okay. Hmmm, hey, I wonder. Mavis, you said we got a pair of recruits by the name of Sora and Shiro. Right?"
She got a very warm tone in her voice.
"We did. Those two are a lot of fun."
"Did anyone else come with them?"
"Well, a red headed lady they just bully, a lady with a high and mighty attitude, an elf, a foxgirl that is even cuter then Kiria."
"Watch it Mavis! Thems fightin words!"
"See her and you'll see. An old foxman with a temper issue, a very beautiful foxlady that Amaki loves, and a lady called Jerbrel."
"She say her race?"
"Ummm, a flugal?"
"Send her to me. That girl is a living weapon. She's EXTREMELY powerful. Plus her arsenal of abilities are absolutely lethal. Her race were created from the ground up to kill gods. Not fight, kill."
"She's on her way."
"Good. Her teleport trick will make life SOOOO much easier."
"I have a request."
"Go ahead."
"Ainz oal Gown wants a word."
"Put the boneman on. I'll make it a screen time gimmick."
He winked at Sonya, and she came to hold his hand as he put made the radio into a face-to-face chat. Tyler was smiling as the 8 foot tall skeleton lord entered the screen. He was wearing a mask, and was clothed in purple robes with a scepter.
"Greetings Demon. I am the Great Ainz Oal Gown."
"Okay, first off, SUZI is GREAT. Second, you can lose the mask, bro. I know your a lichking."
HE seemed taken aback.
"I see."
His voice a low rumble that most would find intimidating. He removed the mask and his skeletal visage was seen.
"Better. Now then. I understand you met my little sister Kiria."
Again, taken aback.
"I did indeed. She's a very charming girl. All of Nazerik loves her."
"Damn straight. Just keep that roach dude and the perverted torturer away from her. We clear?"
He chuckled.
"I see you know us."
"Better then you know yourself. Now, why you need to speak to me?"
HE became serious.
"I want to know your plans for us. And the Great Tomb Of Nazerik."
"Have you been told my rules?"
"I have."
"Long as you follow them, you can do whatever the fuck you want. After the war that is. As for the Tomb? Hmmm, I take it hasn't appeared yet?"
"Actually, it has."
"I'm sorry. What?"
It was his turn to be surprised. The skeletal lord was then laughing.
"It seems you were not aware. The Great Tomb of Nazerik appeared and is located at the far end of the base in a patch of woodland."
"IS it in Miho's tank battlefields?"
"Alas it is. I had no part in it's placement."
"Hmmm, I wonder."
He pulled a photo of the surrounding area for the base. He looked to a large ten square mile area just outside the barrier.
"It's expansion time. We'll double the size of the barrier and get construction done to increase both housing and supply storage. I was wondering when we'd have to expand. Okay, what to do for Miho? I think on it."
Here Ainz interjected.
"We of the Great Tomb of Nazerik are allowing her and her friends to use our sixth floor arena for her tanks. I must admit their matches are extremely entertaining."
"Glad we have a short term solution. I'll come up with a better idea later. No offense, but I'd prefer her to have her matches outside. Just doesn't sit right her playing her matches underground."
He chuckled again.
"We'll think of something then. We all like her and her friends."
"Good. Now. Back to your question? The Tomb, once the general public learns it's location, will most likely get a LOT of tourists looking to see the halls."
Ainz groaned.
"I hate tourists."
"Testify bone brother. We can discuss this more upon my return, but for your immediate future? Look after the base and my friends."
"I see. What do you require of the Tomb?"
"How many of the plidese came with you?"
"All of them. The stand for my command."
"Demiurge will assist Mavis at the table. You yourself are on base defense. Albedo can fly, right?"
"She can. As can Shalltear, Demiurge and myself."
"Okay. Albedo is to come aid us in our battle. Shalltear is a pure vampire, correct?"
"You truly do know us. Yes, she is."
"How much blood a day does she need to survive?"
"about a full humans worth."
"Ten pints. Okay, we need a stable supply set up. She attacks anyone she dies, we clear?"
Ainz bristled at that one.
"You would threaten-"
"Are. We. Clear?"
Tyler had switched to his Demon voice, and even the Lord of the Great Tomb of Nazerik shudder at it.
"We are."
"Good boneman. Cocytus will also assist in base defense, his spot is ground. Now. Those two dark elf twins."
"Alfo and Alphonse. What of them?"
"I'd like to copy that earth power of theirs. I'll copy your arsenal as well. As for their duties? Hmmm. They work better as fortifiers. Okay, we can use them to set defensive lines. Savus is up next. I'd like him to assist Mavis at the table as well. Plus, it's never a bad idea having a good butler around."
"HE's going to like you."
"Oh, just a thought, the twins. They HAVE been nice to my wolf friends and Zala right?"
The lichking laughed.
"They love your friends. That Fenrir most of all."
"Just checking. Now. I know some of your underlings' fondness for torture. All I'll say is NOT ON OUR FRIENDS. If you want ginniepigs or toys, we have an enemy army for you to play with. Fair?"
He smiled, if a skeleton without a face can smile.
"I believe that’s a fair deal."
"Coolio. That it?"
The lichking thought for a moment.
"Nothing we need to discuss this moment. We can talk more when you return."
"coolio. Mavis, you there?"
The pretty girl came forward.
"I am."
"IS Oro handy?"
"She is."
"I have a plan."
Mavis went to fetch the infinity dragon. Mina was curious.
"What you plan?"
"We're going to spit in Marissa's face, Mina. We need to start exploiting weaknesses if we want to win. So. Lets dare them!"
Oro was then seen floating into the frame. The pretty dragongod inn her ribbons and bowtie.
"So, you sent for me?"
"Lets unleash the infinity dragon."
Her eyes went wide, and so did every single everyone else’s. Oro recovered first.
"If I do, So will red."
"He does, he kill him. If he DOESN'T, think of the sheer strain it'll put on his and Marissa’s partnership."
Her eyes narrowed and she smiled wickedly.
"You daring them to challenge us."
"Damn straight. If Marissa is as unhinged as we heard."
"She will be COMPELLED to answer it!"
"Plus. we need to set up a kill list. We've been going about this war wrong, everyone. we've been playing FAIRLY. And look what happened. Now, lets get evil. Mavis. Look for supply lines for her army, food, water, medical supplies. Once we find them, we sabotage them. Ainz, get Demiurge to help her. Next, have Zeref and Ainz pool their revival powers together. Those two can raise an army of millions. Next time we assault a base, we hit them with a friggin ocean of bodies. Next. When the next wave comes at us, we'll mount their bodies on poles for the next challenger."
That one got a gasp of horror. Mavis objected.
"That’s just evil!"
"Mavis. Our attack force was nearly captured, raped, and killed. All of them. Including Wendy."
her voice hardened.
"Understood."
"I have friend that specializes in my way of thinking and is my equal in power, skill at wielding that power, and taught me 90% of everything I know of war and combat tactics. She will aid the Table. And in the event of my death and none revival, is second in command of the entire war effort. You'll meet her when we return."
"Does she have a title too?"
"She is called....The Fallen One."
Mavis nodded.
"I will look forward to meeting her. Now. Oro. Care to unleash hell?"
"She left already."
"Good. We're taking the initiative back. Mavis. Full battle alert until we return. Mina. Same. Wales. get volleys loaded."
"We don't need to load a first volley, sir."
"Good. get the carriers' deck except Hornet's ready for launch. We took a shot to the jaw, lets kick them in the balls now. I need to recheck everything that was in my shadow for subconscious tampering. Mavis. I want Medusa located FIRST. We need to kill that wily bitch."
"Sir!"
"That’s it, Ladies and Bonerman. You have your orders."
"Bonerman?"
"Would you prefer bonemonkey?"
He got smacked.
"Enough with the damn skeleton puns."
"Got a boney fist there don't cha Mina?"
He got straight up slugged this time.
"NOW we're getting to the bare bones of the issue!"
Wales took her rapier sheath and proceeded to beat the idiot with it. He was laughing hard now.
"Wales here has a serious bone to pick with me!"
"I'll hit you in the balls this time if you don't cut the shit."
"Yes Ma'am."
"Good boy!"
"Way to throw me a bone there!"
Mina pulled a gun and shot him in the balls. He dropped as he cradled his tingling spear while he struggled to breath from laughing. The others were smiling as well as he climbed back to his feet, unharmed.
"Worth it. But, nice to know YOUR target Mina!"
She blushed, as Wales snorted inspite of herself. Tyler sighed as he wiped a tear from his eye.
"Okay. I'm done. I'll check in with a few before I repass out."
Mina sighed, her blush fading.
"Alright. We'll need you for the assault."
"Like I'd miss an opportunity to go skydancin with Sonya."
The Orussian girl smiled.
"You better."
He licked his lips and leered at her. She blushed.
"There it is."
He smiled as he headed off to his tasks. Wales sighed.
"Great. He's right back to how he was when we met."
Mina wasn't so sure.
"I think he feels like he needs to make up for his failure."

"Okay. first things first."
HE placed a hand on Hornet's flight deck and his shadow spread out along the entirety of her ship. It then moved downward as he made sure everything was in working order and had NOT been tampered with. If it was, it'd be fixed. The shadow was passing through the sleeping quarters when he felt a naked Rias getting out of the shower. He smiled as the shadow passed by her, and left her hair as dry as if he'd bathed her in flame.
"Thank you!"
He smiled again as he finished his scan. All clear. As the shadow returned, he felt Yoshkia's presence in the kitchen and had the shadow drag itself up her body like a long distance hug.
"I love you too!"
Satisfied by his inspection the ship and cargo, he went to check on a few people. He found Asia with Wendy in a hangar bay looking at a rack of the witches guns. Tyler smiled as he walked up.
"Hey you two, You okay?"
Asia spun to hug him as Wendy smiled.
"I'm fine. I little.....shaken, but fine."
Asia was smiling.
"I knew you'd rescue us."
He patted her blonde hair.
"Every time. You too Wendy."
Carla came over from a door.
"I cannot believe the horror we nearly suffered."
She shuddered. Tyler sighed apologetically.
"I am sorry about the close call."
Carla smiled at the kind boy.
"It's quite alright. You told us this is a dark world, I suppose we didn't fully grasp just HOW truly dark it was."
"And I call it home."
She just sighed again, this time with sadness.
"I do pity you. You live in a world of horrors the likes of only our deepest nightmares can conjure, yet it is your home. It is truly sad."
"It got better when Wendy showed up. Throw in Asia, and well, how can it get better?"
Wendy blushed hard as Asia glowed. Carla smiled.
"You do remember Wendy's spoken for, right?"
"What, I can't pay a pretty friend a complement?"
Another hard blush. And another chuckle from Carla.
"Hey! quit hitting on my girlfriend!"
Gasper's voice was heard over the comms, and every single person on the comms line burst out laughing at it. Tyler included.
"Well done Gasper. I'm proud of you. Plus, well, you know I'm right."
The kindly vampire huffed.
"Go hit on Rias! Greedy ladykiller."
"Wow, Gaspy! I feel so protected right now!"
Wendy had a lovey dovey voice as she spoke, and Tyler just felt a glow of pride for them.
"Gaspy protects his girl. Like a real man."
Wendy and Carla snorted at his reference to their favorite real man. Asia was still hugging Tyler, just enjoying his presence.
"Alright, I'll let you go. Hey, Asia, Kiria may have title of best hug, but close second."
She squeaked as she blushed.
"There it is!"
He left them to it and went to find Yoshkia. He found the pretty witch in the kitchen humming as she made whatever it was she was making.
"Hiya Fiery Badass."
She smiled as he came to stand by her. But, like any dutiful cook, she didn't leave her pot.
"Hi. I'm making dinner tonight!"
"Least it'll taste good for once. How are you holding up?"
She sighed.
"I was scared about what they were going to do to me. But, I knew you'd save me. You always do."
"And I always will Yoshkia. I love you."
She shivered,
"Not now! I'm cooking!"
"I'll wait to kiss the cook after."
She growled cutely.
"Get out! Out, before I beat ya to death with a rusty ladle!"
"Seriously, find me something rusty on this ship. If you can, well, it ain't gonna happen."
"Flirty jackass. Thank you!"
Tyler smiled as he left Yoshkia to it. The next one he found was Perrine looking out to sea, with Belfast beside her.
"Hiya Perrine, Belfast."
The maid frowned as she saw him walk over, while Perrine smiled.
"Sir. Are you breaking your promise to take care of yourself?"
"Belfast. I fucked up big time. Until I make amends, I won't sleep anyway. You two okay?"
Perrine was first to respond.
"I am. I was terrified when my glasses broke. I thought it meant you were dead."
"I think all that was my shadow's power being overwhelmed by that blast."
Belfast was next to speak.
"I am quite alright, sir. I am curious what caused such a blast."
Tyler sighed.
"They detonated the Shikon jewel from Inuyasha's world. Be thankful it was only HALF the jewel they had. The whole stone and the blast is tripled in size, force, destructive power, and shockwave. Now that I know it's a tactical nuke, we can better prepare for it."
The maid sighed.
"I do hope you intend to sleep afterwards."
"I have a few more minds to check before I do."
"Very well."
"Take care Perrine. Belfast."
He walked off leaving the ladies to sigh as he left.
"So. His answer to a mistake is to work himself into the ground."
"No matter how he hides it, he was more scared for us then we were."

Tyler found Rias and Akeno chatting with Enterprise and Hornet.
"Hiya devils and ships. You okay?"
Rias smiled, flipping her cloudlike soft red mane was she looked at him.
"I'm fine. Not my first close call."
Akeno was in her red and white thunder priestess outfit.
"Same for me. Though, I could hear Tio from Hajime's team loving it."
"She's a masochist. Makes sense. enterprise? Hornet?"
Enterprise sighed.
"I have never felt so....helpless as when they had me pinned."
"Neither have I."
Tyler didn't know how to comfort them. They'd nearly experienced the deepest of horrors the likes of which they had never known. Then Enterprise hugged him.
"But. I never gave up hope you would save us. And you did."
He hugged her back, loving how she felt in his arms. Hornet caught his eye over her shoulder, and she gave a subtle thumbs up, to which he looked her up and down, winked, and licked his lips at her. Enterprise then pulled back and smiled.
"Now, I am curious how a.....what's it called? A threesome? I am curious how a threesome works. Would you teach me?"
HE smiled,
"I'd be happy to, enterprise. Preference for our third?"
She smiled.
"I'd like to experience......Zerotwo's love. After you do, of course."
"I freakin love you Enterprise."
Then Akeno nudged Rias.
"I wonder."
"Sister, you have a dirty mind. But I wonder too."
Tyler smiled as he left them.
"Hey, Rias. If you wanna add some spice, well, I'm sure Koneko would be happy to oblige!"
"Damn. Now I want to!"
He left the ladies with that as he headed off. He sighed as he found the rest were okay as well.
"They all rock. Melody. Ash. I'm gonna power down for a while."
"We're waiting for you love."
"I'll join too!"
"There's my cute blonde recharge!"
He found Asia waiting next to his bunk with Ash and Melody. All three gorgeous ladies naked as they waited. He stripped naked too, and laid beside Melody as Ash took his left arm. Asia got his chest. He used his shadow to both extend the size of the bunk, and make it more comfy for the ladies. He yawned.
"Wake me an hour before raid time."
"Of course."
He closed his eyes and that was it.
"Love."
He opened his eyes to see Melody shaking him. Ash and Asia were stretching.
"That time?"
"It's an hour and a half till raid."
He rubbed his eyes as he sat up. He sat on the edge of the bunk and felt his power. All there.
"Damn, Asia. Sleeping with a cute blonde is like plugging a damned battery into a charger. I feel great!"
She giggled.
"Wait till you fuck me!"
He watched her jump up and down in excitement at the thought. The fact she was wearing her white bra and panty set with her white tube socks just made her that much cuter. He smiled as he saw her Rias rosery bouncing against her breasts.
"I think I may have had a bad influence on you Asia. But you cute, so I'll let it go."
"Teehee!"
HE got up and was in his jeans and boots.
"Lets get fed."
He raided Yoshkia's good cooking, even stealing a kiss off her candy lips as he did so.
"Hey! You have to WAIT for desert!"
"Like I can resist your candy kiss Yoshkia!"
"Eeep!"
He left her with her blush as he ate by the porthole he'd eaten breakfast with enterprise by. After he went to the flight deck for prebattle briefing. Once on deck, he found Igneel floating alongside the aircraft carrier as he waited for the launch order. Tyler smiled as he walked to the edge of the ship.
"If it ain't the king Pyro himself. What up, Igneel?"
The fire dragon king chuckled, and it sounded like boulders falling off a cliff.
"M'boy, it's good to see my flame's been put to good use!"
"Like there's anything better for drying Rias's glorious bod then a dragon king's flame."
He snorted hard at that.
"And to think I was worried you'd abuse my flames!"
"eh, only to blow dry my hot girls bodies."
"THAT’s a grand use!"
"Glad you can appreciate their awesomeness. Hey, Igneel, got a weird question."
The dragon king became curious.
"Oh? What is it?"
"Has it felt...hard to breathe here for you?"
The red dragon tilted his bus sized head.
"Now that you mention it, I have been struggling a little. I just thought that since it's a new world, I was just adjusting."
"Hmmm, I thought the same when I started breathing Natsu's fire. here, Igneel. I'll explain after."
He flicked a drop of blood and a ship sized fog that smelled of raw sewage rose out of the massive creature's back. After he found himself taking in large gulps of air as if he'd just been underwater.
"I feel like I can breathe again. Plus, I feel....stronger for some reason."
"Hmmm, okay. It seems even the dragons were being poisoned."
HE got a direct look in the eye from Igneel.
"Explain."
"This world's air is toxic for the dragons of your world Igneel. This just a guess, but since your lungs, and the dragonslayer's lungs are so sensitive due to their abilities, the toxic chemicals in the air were slowly poisoning you. Wendy tipped me off when she said this world's air tasted like rusty water. We have fogs that will roll through some places, and kill every living thing that lived there. Hestia said the nature deities are working on it, but for the time being Igneel, if you don't pay attention to your body here, the only way I can heal you, will be for you to die so I can revive you with a fresh body."
The dragon leaned back into the water, digesting this new information.
"These toxins. Where'd they come from?"
"Humanities' industrial manufacturing. Have you seen those tall pillar looking things that spew foul smelling smoke?"
"I have, my boy. Grandiana hates them."
"Is she here too?"
"Indeed. She's currently flying around the world tasting the air in different parts of the world."
"Have her come, immediately. There are places so damned toxic, ONE lungful is a damned death sentence for her kind of dragon."
Igneel seemed to go into a form of meditation for a few minutes. Then he came out.
"She is full agreement. She'll head for us immediately. she would also like to speak with you regarding both the air and Wendy’s new...romance."
"Okay. Hey, what about Metalicana?"
"He's out exploring the world for the moment. Never been a team player."
"Saiphix and Luxios?"
"That holy dragon is currently at war with the God of this world. Saiphix Is aiding Zecks in the underworld."
"Seems everyone has a gripe with the man upstairs."
Igneel snorted.
"I'd have gone myself, but Luxios said the way he ruled this world is a stain on Holy power he cannot tolerate."
"Sooo, a dragon with a superiority complex? I guess that’s where that stereotype came from. I kinda want to bang and an angel, and cure her fallen angel curse."
Igneel burst out laughing, and the sound reminded Tyler of a rumbling ratrod.
"I love the way you think."
Tyler smirked, as a large gust of soothing wind came through.
"Wow, she made good time."
He looked up to see a large white dragon covered in feathers descending to the ocean water. Grandiana the sky dragon was a elegantly beautiful beast. Her wings were like Melody's Angel wings, and her head more like a bird's then Igneel's T-rex jaws. She landed in the water and sent small waves in all directions as the carrier sized dragon landed beside Igneel. she then sound her head to fix Tyler with a blue eyed gaze as she did so.
"So. YOU’RE Wendy’s new guardian?"
Her voice was both warmer and more feminine then Igneel's masculine rumble. Tyler smiled.
"I am. I do a pisspoor job, but I try."
She smiled, that is if a sky dragon can smile.
"It seems your reputation for arrogant fearlessness is well earned. Now. The air. I have been to many places in my time in this world, and some are truly damaged places."
"How's your breathing?"
She sighed, and coughed a little. The sound like glaciers cracking.
"Thought so. Here."
He flicked his blood, and this time, the fog had then entire force, including Tyler, gagging as it dissipated. Afterward, Grandiana gasped deep and long as her lungs took in the life giving air.
"I thank you."
"I should warn you. You were nearly beyond my help, Grandiana."
He then explained the worlds pollution, and the solution. She sighed at his last resort.
"So. You even have a worst case backup plan. Admirable. I now understand this planets' sickness. The deities of nature have it under control. As I understand them, the gold day will be in two days, and last maybe six hours."
"THAT's gonna be a fun date day!"
she chuckled.
"Speaking of dating. I understand Wendy has a paramour now."
"She does."
"I'd like to meet this boy."
"Sure. Hey, there he goes. Hey, Gasper! Got a dragon wants a word with you!"
The kind vampire came over to bow to the white dragon.
"A pleasure. My name is Gasper. You must be Grandiana. Wendy talks a lot about you."
She looked at Tyler,
"A vampire?"
"A vampire devil."
She looked at the now nervous boy. Tyler smiled at him as he matched eyes with Wendy's mother dragon. After a moment, Grandiana chuckled.
"I can see your’re a kind, brave boy, Gasper. It seems Wendy made a wise choice in her suitor. I'll give my blessing, long as you look after her."
HE smiled, hiding his relief well.
"Thank you. She's safe with me."
Tyler felt a pride in his heart for the normally very shy boy as he stood his ground before a dragon. Tyler the patted him on the back.
"Go give Wendy a hug."
He smiled, bowed to the skydragon and hurried off.
"He's a very kind soul, Grandiana. I'll vouch for him personally."
She sighed, and it felt like a gust of wind.
"Wendy has made a wonderful choice. So. The sky."
"I'd prefer it if you stay close, at least until I can show you the places that are deathtraps for your type of dragon."
She nodded.
"Very well. I will fly to your base, as that barrier you raised has the best tasting air I've thus far found."
"Glad to have a skydragon's approval on my air quality. Say hi to Wendy before you take off though. It'll make her smile."
" I will do that."
"Coolio. You good Igneel?"
The fire dragon rumbled.
"Eager to set some fires."
"we got an hour till hell breaks loose."
He left the dragons then, for Wendy came running to hug her mother dragon. Tyler then found Oro floating by the tent. She was smiling as her long purple hair flowed in the breeze, and her ribbons fluttered as well as barely covering her small bust and slit.
"Hey Oro. Nice to see you're as invitingly sexy as ever."
She smiled, and spun in the air. He snuck in a quick slap to her exposed ass as it appeared.
"Meanie, spanking a poor defenseless girl!"
"You're next for a date."
"I feel better now!"
He smiled as they walked inside the tent. Inside he found Mina, Wales, Satuski, Belfast, Enterprise, a tall lady in a white gown, and a floating lady with a spiked halo on her head. As soon as Tyler saw the floating lady she smiled widely.
"Ooohhh, NOW it's a party. I take it you two are our newest wings."
The tall lady in the white gown stepped forward, her long arms clasped in front of her as she bowed. She was a beautiful lady with curling horns on her head, long midnight black hair, yellow eyes, a large rack, and greyish skin. Her gown was like a white dress with a small hole above her cleavage and she had a pair of black birds' wings growing out of her waist.
"I am Lady Albedo. Lord Ainz mistress and leader of the Pleidese. I understand from lord Ainz you're in command of me while I am away from Nazerik."
"Nice to meet Ainz's favorite succubus."
She smiled, as Mina sighed,
"There he goes again."
Albedo was confused,
"I'm afraid I don't follow."
Tyler smiled.
"She thinks I'm hitting on another pretty lady. I am, but not just that. Mina, Albedo here is indeed a succubus. Like full-fledged pleasure demon. It's not just another term for sex addict, it's a race of demon that specializes in the sexual arts."
Mina then looked at a glowing Albedo.
"I see. And here I thought he was after ANOTHER girl."
"Nah. I'll explain their world in a bit. As a bit of fun, I'd like Ash and Melody to copy her powers. I think they could use the inspiration only a true succubus can give them."
"I heard that."
"I would love to."
He smiled as the other newcomer floated over. She was beautiful too. Long flowing pinkish purple hair, her halo a glowing set of glowing spikes, and in her also glowing eyes her iris's were literal upside down crosses. Her skin was fair, and her breasts large. She had a happy smile as she floated on pure white bird wings again like Melody's. Her outfit was a crop top with a diamond hole, a long cloth suspended on a belt covered her panties, and she wore a pair of high low mis-matched boots and gloves on her hands. She bowed as she met his admiring gaze.
"Greetings. I am the one they call Jebreal. My master has order me to serve you as I would he. So, how may I serve my new master?"
Tyler smiled.
"Ohhh, this next fight is gonna be AWESOME! Okay, Jebreal, I have a question."
She seemed to get really...aroused.
"A share of knowledge from the Demon himself? Omygod omygod!"
"The flugal in her world were restricted from violence, so, they turned to gathering all forms of knowledge. It is said, in Flugal society at least, that books, and places they are stored, are equal in worth to their very lives. The reason for this will take too long to fully explain right now. Jebreal, can you kill again here?"
She sighed happily.
"I can, Master. Tet's commandments no longer apply to either me or the warbeast scum or Elven filth."
"Aight, I'mma say it. NO fighting our allies. Understood?"
She grumbled.
"I said. UNDERSTOOD?"
HE went full Demon then, and Albedo shuddered.
"He even scares ME when he does that. No wonder Lord Ainz saw fit to work alongside him."
Jerbreal, however, was shaking as she'd been the true target.
"I understand Master. I will not fight the monkey or the tree monkey."
"Good. Now, that power o yours. I'd like to copy it."
she beamed again.
"Of course Master! My power and my body are yours to use as you see fit!"
"Yeeeah, gotta watch that."
The other ladies chuckled as he used his copy power. He felt his power surge a surprising amount.
"Damn girl. I was expecting a decent arsenal upgrade, but this is a surprising amount. Nifty. Okay. Lets see what I can make here."
HE the started looking over his new tricks. He was encased in a shroud of light, and vanished. Jerbreal was impressed.
"Teleport already? Impressive."
he popped back with a smile, and a pair of black lace panties with a red lipstick kiss on the slit cover. Mina just shook he head.
"Great. A new prank tool. Who's are those?"
"listen."
They waited, then Ash's voice was heard.
"What the hell? They fall? I was only gone thirty seconds. Not on the floor, a wind gust didn't get them? Did it?"
Tyler and the rest of the ladies were laughing at Ash's confused voice. Tyler had a subtle shadow watching her as she turned around to look out the window, only to look back and find the pair neatly folded on the rest of her clothes. Right where she'd left them. Her expression of confusion sending the ones watching into a hard to breathe fit. even Mina and Wales were having trouble breathing at Ash's mind grinding hard over the weirdness. Then the tough girl sighed, shrugged, and put her newly cleaned, flame warmed panties on. She got it then.
"You sneaky bastard. Well played, very well played. I love you."
HE let the image die as he wiped his tears from his eyes.
"I am going to have fun with this one. I promise by my love for Melody, no dirty pranks or peeping."
Mina had caught her breath, along with the others watching.
"I know you won't but hearing it makes us feel better."
"Although, you may find things in odd places."
Mina just smiled, well aware of his love for spontaneous gifts. Tyler became serious then.
"Okay. We have a true Battle Angel, a hot succubus, Albedo, a sexy succubus, and the rest. Mina, our timetable?"
"We can launch now."
"Okay. General quarters, Mina. We're stepping up our pace."
"SIR! All hands, prepare for launch!"
"I want Ash, Jebreal, Melody, Barkhorn, Rias and albedo to fly as my squadron. Melody gets Hartmen, Akeno, Wendy, Natsu, with Igneel as their support. The big guy will set the sea aflame, Azur lane will use the flame wall as cover to lob volleys and air sorties. I'll give a temp power boost."
Flecks of blood went to the ships, and they all glowed.
"Ya got twice the fire power to throw. And no, it cost me nothing to do that. Oro, I want long range heavy shots at Orochi as a whole. It's said God himself was scared to fight you, show me why. Mina, the rest of the witches are to work with Azur lanes sorties to take out Neroui and enemy planes. Any questions?"
Jerbreal raised her hand.
"Battleangel?"
She was looking at him with lusty puppy dog eyes.
"Master, after the battle, may my reward be an opportunity to examine that tantalizing body of yours?"
"Sure. Long as you examine Melody's and Ash's too, while we examine yours!"
She was full on drooling.
"Ohhh, that is MOST acceptable!"
"Love."
"I'm in!"
"I love you all."
Mina just sighed,
"Okay. We have our orders."
"Lets kick some ass and go home. I got a hot fuck er, I mean, a hot exam with Jerbreal to look forward to."
He got chuckles as his team prepped for battle. Tyler, always ready, walked to the front of Hornet's flight deck and focused his mind, while purging it of all other thoughts. Ash came to stand by his right, as A now lustily leering Jebreal took his left. Albedo had donned her battle attire, a suit of jet black plate armour with a large jet black battle-axe, and taken a spot directly behind him. Rias took a spot behind Ash, while Barkhorn took her spot a little further back to account for taxi. Tyler's eyes were closed as he held out his hand, and Gliepnir moaned to her scythe life.
"MASSSSSSTTERRRRRRR! WIEEEELD MEEEEEE GEEEEETT MEEEEE WEEEEEETTT!"
Albedo was a little.....unnerved by the presence of the horrific weapon, while Jerbreal was now just plain scared. Ash smirked.
"That’s Gliepnir. That weapon turns the evil in his soul into a weapon and a downright vile one at that. Get cut and the rot that is his soul will eat you alive from the inside out. Plus, well, demented sex addicted fiend."
Even Albedo shuddered from its mere presence, as Tyler slung the large weapon across his shoulder.
"I must admit, even I find it......unnerving....to be around."
"It gets worse when he uses its special power. It's called Soul resonance: Seeping Evil. If you ever want to know what his soul truly looks like, well, just wait. He'll use it at some point. Its become a favorite trick of his."
Mina was then heard.
"All units ready for launch!"
Tyler opened his now ice cold eyes.
"DEMON BRIGADE, LAUNCH. ALL UNITS LAUNCH."
HE flapped his wings as the assault got under way. Tyler and his team flew high and fast as they were the door kickers. Orochi was a mile from the ships, as it was there to keep them from returning to base.
"Wales. Thunder!"
"All cannons fire!"
Azur lane's cannons were heard thundering and the first volley surged past them to impact in the first set of siren ships. Tyler drew in a breath, feeling his shot would be stronger then ever.
'DEMON DRAGON KING ROARING CHALLANGEEEEE!"
His breath attack sent cloud cover for two square miles fleeing in terror as his shot tore through air, a solid 400 feet meters of ocean, thirty siren ships, to tear a massive hole in the Orochi hull. The blast then sent tidal waves fifteen feet tall to smash into the enemy ships.
"Accelerator, now."
"Yeah yeah."
The white haired boy used his control of the forces of vectors to redirect all the waves and kinetic energy from Tyler's attack back into the enemy fleet. The result? The sea itself becoming a grinder that only targeted the Sirens and trident shaped Orochi. Albedo and Jerbreal were astounded by his attack. Ash sniggered again.
"That was just a warmup shot."
Albedo looked at her in shock.
"THAT was just a mere WARM UP?"
"Yup."
Jerbreal watched as he looked for a prime spot to dive as the battle was about to join.
"He just used a level of power for a mere warm up that even the dragons of my world would drop dead from."
Tyler had brought his team above the range of the cannons from the sea bound ships, and was looking for a suitable bunch to dive into. Then the sea burst into flame as Igneel flew across in an arching path.
"There! Our target is Orochi! Flip wing and dive! Use Igneel's shadow for cover!"
They did just that and dove hard. Tyler started to smile as the roar of battle reached his ears. Azur lane was trading volleys with the siren ships, while the whistle of released bombs from the planes made his blood run hot. The sounds of the witches machineguns got his adrenaline racing and the sounds of explosions made his spear stand to attention. He smiled widely as the lights and sights of war were reflected in his now bloodlust filled eyes.
"I LOVE MY JOB!"
He dove to set a set of Siren ships ablaze only to flip into a head over heels slash with his scythe.
"DEMON REAPER KING WHEELING DEATH!"
He carved another four ships clean in half as he righted himself to slash a Neroui craft in half. He tore it's core out with his teeth and shattered it in his jaws as he fired a blast from a finger.
"DEMON KING BLAST!"
Ash watched her friend dive head first into his bloodlust without hesitating.
"He's truly loving this."
She sighed as her screaming in agony Deagles shredded Neroui and siren plane alike. Then a large thunderclap was heard as a long forked lightning beam tore through the ocean to take another fifteen ships out. Jerbreal's eyes were glowing like car headlights as she flexed her power. Akeno then came floating over.
"Oh my. I see I have a challenger for Thunder priestess!"
The angel of battle smiled.
"It seems so. Shall we play?"
"Oh my! I think I can have fun now!"
The two powerful ladies teamed up then, and it became a competition on the best thunder wielder. Rias was shaking her head as her lifelong friend and the flugal sent their electric attacks into the enemy ships, with very evident arousal. The red headed devilgirl sighed as she used her own power to sent planes and ships alike to the watery depths, only to find herself back to back with an armoured Albedo. The Succubus had her axe out and was laughing as the two ladies were surrounded by circling Neroui.
"So. You're the daughter of the king of hell."
"So. You're a Succubus Queen."
"Shall we play, Princess of hell?"
"Her title is Empress Of Ruin. Rias. Please show her why. Impress me, and we'll do a bit of 'spearplay' later."
Rias smiled as her powers flared with her newfound lust and eagerness to impress her lover. The resulting blast of her power laying waste to the surrounding neroui, cores and all. Tyler's voice came again.
"Damn, Rias. Okay, you gettin BROKEN tonight toots! Hey, Albedo, dat axe just for show?"
Wales was shaking her head at his words, as she stood on her battleship deck next to Hestia. The busty goddess of Hearth and Home's role was antigod. If one showed, it was her task to kill it.
"That boy. He leads from the front, yet, rallies everyone behind him by both manipulating their emotions, poking their egos, and letting them stoke each other's natures!"
They watched as Albedo, now incensed by his words, smashed a solid thirty ships and Neroui with a blast of dark energy. Hestia was smiling.
"He knows how his troops work. And the best ways to draw out their best."
"Excuse me ladies."
Hajime came by carrying his large sniper rifle, Schlagen, and laid the long antitank railrifle on the lip of Wales's ship. Yue came over in a little white bikini to lay beside her lover as he chambered around and took aim.
"Demon. Hajime. Schlagen locked and loaded."
"Ha! Nice to see some initiative round here. Pick your targets at will, Hajime. Use those Ornis for long range scouts, and Yue? Damn! Rock that bikini girl!"
The beautiful vampire loli snorted.
"Of course he can see me. He has good taste though."
Hajime had snorted as well, as he sighted a siren ship and fired a four foot beam that blew a hole through the mile off target, and the three behind it.
"I do believe I can help as well."
Tio, the dragonborn of Hajime's world, then used her dragonic power to transform into a purple-black dragon nearly as large as Igneel. She took off to set a line of ships and sea aflame with an eerie set of purple fire.
"Nice to see that masochist can do SOMETHING of value."
Tio then fell in with Igneel and the two dragons would alternate attack runs, he'd go in one direction, and she'd go in the other. Tyler was on the verge of reaching a fresh ship when it was plucked out of the ocean by Oro's dragon form. The infinity dragon being the size of seven full aircraft carriers made it easy to do so. Then she raised her head to roar their dare at the sky. The sound like a T-rex bellow that even those at base heard, as well as felt the dull thuds of her wing beats, which made Tyler's ear pop with each flap. Tyler patted a leg the size of a bus,
"Nice to finally see you have fangs to back up that sexiness I love so much. Now, set the sky on fire. Just to make a damned point."
She snorted, and it felt like a hurricane came through, but her, him, Ash, Melody, Igneel, Tio, and Grandiana all took in a breath.
"INFINTE BELLOW"
"SKY DRAGON QUEEN ROARRRRRRR"
"FIRE DRAGON KING ROAAAARRRRRR"
"FALLEN DRAGON QUEEN ROARRRRRRR"
"TEMPEST ROARRRRRRRRR"
"ANGEL DRAGON QUEEN ROAAAAAARRRR"
'DEMON DRAGON KING ROAAAARRRRRR!"
The combined attack smashed into the enemy fleet with all the force of an asteroid. The ocean caved in under their power, and it vaporized the entire enemy fleet, Orochi and all. The result was a massive cloud of steam, the end of the battle, one HELL of a light show for those at base, and a victory for the demon's fleet. The steam was eaten by a very eager Grandiana and Wendy, and the ocean was a few degrees warmer for a few weeks afterword, much to the enjoyment of the base beachgoers, as they got the best end of the stick. Tyler watched as the steam cleared, and saw the now calming ocean.
"All units. Status."
"All ships accounted for and uninjured."
"I'm still bored."
"All witches accounted for and resting. No injuries."
"All devils safe and awesome."
"I am good Master."
"I too, am uninjured."
"I am safe love."
"Pff, I was just starting to have FUN."
"We're good too."
The force was safe, accounted for and uninjured. he took a last scan of the field with his version of Sakamoto's eye power, and found a small bundle floating in the water.
"All hold. Possible survivor in the water. Moving to investigate."
HE had his scythe ready as he descended to investigate the floater. His scythe's sheer evil presence got the things attention before his flapping wings did. It lift it's head, and Tyler found himself looking into a small girl's eyes. She had light blue hair, red eyes, and was the size of Yue. She seemed familiar to Tyler for some reason, but he couldn't put a finger on it. The girl's skin was pale, and she was in a tattered sailor suit. Her red eyes were drawn to Tyler's scythe, and she started shaking.
"We got a survivor. Not sure how, but we do. Ash, she looks familiar to me for some odd freakin reason. Possible new character."
He then lowered himself until he was just above the waves, git an idea, and used his version of Juvia's power to walk on the ocean surface. The now terrified girl was floating on a piece of a siren ship that hadn’t sunk yet. He still had his scythe out and slung it across his shoulder as he looked at her.
"So, toots, got a name?"
She was shaking pitifully.
"Fear."
Her voice a tinkling bell tone. Tyler tilted his head.
"Your name is Fear?"
She gulped.
"It is, sir. Please, don't hurt me. I surrender."
"How the hell did you survive that?"
"I can't be killed. No matter what is done to me, I can't die."
She had tears in her eyes now.
"Were you the only one aboard?"
She was now sobbing in sheer terror.
"I was not. I was the toy of a demon by the name of Saphrix."
"Ahhh! She's the one that tortured Erza. She die?"
"She escaped and left me to you."
"Course she did. You the only captive aboard?"
She nodded, as her tears of terror mixed with the sea,
"I was. Please, just let me go. I won't hurt anyone I promise. Just let me leave."
She was heartbreakingly pitiful. Tyler sighed, and put his scythe away. The small girl called fear looked up at the sudden disappearance of the evil presence to see him leaning forward with a hand out.
"I'm afraid I can't let you go. You're coming with us. So, stop crying, and lets get you out of the ocean."
He was smiling kindly as he said this. She was still scared, as he grabbed her arm to pick her up. HE cradled her in his arms, and used his shadow to repair her clothing.
"You cute an all but we can't have you showing the goods off to just ANYONE. So, Fear, right? Names Tyler. Nice to meetcha."
"Tyler? The Demon? Please, don't hurt me! I'll do anything! Just don't hurt me anymore. Please."
She broke down completely then, sobbing as she realized her savior was the one Marissa ranted about. Tyler felt bad for the tortured soul, and he hugged her tightly, with arms and wings.
"Shhh, I won't hurt you. I promise."
He was stroking her hair gently as he then flew to where Melody and Ash were waiting with the rest of the force. She was still sobbing as eh landed.
"Got a escapee of Marissa's army. Her name's Fear. She's been the toy of that demon bitch that tortured Erza. for a very long time."
The small girl was incoherently terrified as the others all gathered around her. Tyler sighed, and sent a drop of blood down her throat. She then fell asleep.
"This is a job for Kiria. She'll sleep in a warm heat until we can get her to help her. Alright. Lets get moving. I'll put her in the sickbay."
The fleet were underway as he laid the now quietly sleeping girl in a bed he'd enhanced with shadow. He had just pulled the blankets over he, when she woke. HE was surprised.
"Okay, hi. You're not supposed to be awake."
She was trembling, but as he stepped back from her, she felt the warmth and comfort of a soft bed. She weas still trembling, but seemed able to speak.
"Why?"
"Why...?"
She gulped.
"Why aren't you torturing me? I'm an enemy soldier."
"Have you raised a fist against us?"
She was now confused as well as scared.
"I was a survivor of a base raid. The ONLY survivor to be exact."
"Did you kill anyone?"
She pulled the blanket up to her eyes, as if to hide from him.
"I...did."
"Did you WANT to kill them?"
She shook her head.
"I was being controlled by that snake lady....Medusa? I had no say in the matter. After the attack failed, I was given to Saphrix to play with."
She started to cry again.
"Please. Have mercy. I didn't want to hurt them!"
"Lemme see."
He walked over and looked into her eyes. He sighed.
"Here."
Another drop and more dead snakes. He then patted her cute head.
"Fear. You're safe now. It wasn't your fault. I will expect you to earn this mercy, but I have no doubt you will."
She was still shaking.
"I'm....not to be tortured? Truly?"
"My bad jokes and puns aside, the worse you can expect is death by hug from my little sisters. Things are friggin lethal."
Still trembling in fear.
"I don't understand. All she says is how much of a monster you are. How vile, cruel, and a failure of a person you are as well. yet, you're being so kind to me, and me an enemy soldier no doubt."
"You're not my enemy, Fear. Just a poor girl that got screwed. As for me being a monster? It's true, but more Demonic. It's a hobby of mine to look after girls like you, so, please, try to rest now. You won't have any nightmares. EVER, from the drops I gave you."
She tilted her head.
"It's a hobby to look after girls like me? What do you mean?"
"Girls without some to protect them. If I find one, I become their protector. here, take a look."
He had put a shirt on from his armour at some point, and now he showed off his scar collection. The small girl's red eyes went wide.
"My god. You...suffered worse then I did. How is that possible?"
"I grew up with Marissa. Our hometown diiidn't like me much."
She stopped trembling.
"I see. So. You look after girls like me, so we don't suffer the same fate. I heard you promise not to hu8rt me. even we have heard how you keep your word."
"Glad my bad name has reached even your cute ears."
She squeaked.
"There it is. get some rest Fear. We'll be back at base in a few hours. After, we'll see about that death by hug. Kiria is going to freakin love you."
She smiled, and laid back on the bed. The poor girl was asleep in seconds. Tyler sighed as he left her room. He walked out to find Wales and Mina waiting for him.
"Well?"
"That girl was being controlled by Medusa to fight against her will. After the last base raid failed, she was then given to be a torturer's plaything. I gave her drops to sever her strings and help her sleep. Wales. Have unicorn watch over her. I want her to wake up to a cute face."
Wales seemed hesitant to let the light aircraft carrier be alone with a captured enemy soldier.
"Can we trust her?"
"I do. Plus, My blood's still inside her. Like with Zeref. Wales. here."
He drew a circle on her hand.
"I understand."
"I don't think we'll have to use it. But, eh, bases covered. Now, lets head topside to review battle data."
They left as the girl popped open an eye, having listened to their conversation. She was still scared, and now very nervous about his blood inside her. It was clearly a countermeasure if she tried to go rogue.
"Sir, I'm amazed you didn't tell her about the drops like you did Zeref."
"She's still awake. As been since she laid down. Yeah, I know your game. Nice try though."
She started trembling again as the voices and footsteps vanished. He'd seen her ploy like she told him herself. Not even Saphrix had been able to tell she'd been faking it. She was still debating what to do, when a new set of smaller, lighter footsteps were heard coming down the hall. With small groans and grumbles in a light, cute voice as whoever it was fought with the raised doorways. Then a short figure appeared in the door and stepped inside. Fear was trembling hard now as the figure walked over to her bed. Then she got a good look at who would be keeping her company, as the radiant cuteness that was Unicorn came to her bedside. Fear was shocked at this choice of a guard. As Unicorn's cute, childlike appearance and her holding her unicorn plushie in her arms threw the poor girl for a loop.
"Hi. I'm Unicorn."
Fear sat up to look at her.
"Fear."
"Wow, Fear, your really pretty!"
Unicorn smiled, and it dazzled the poor girl. Then fear yawned hard. Followed by Unicorn. The light aircraft carrier then wriggled out of her boots and climbed into the shadow bed next to Fear, with her unicorn plushie between them. Fear was confused.
"What are you doing?"
Unicorn looked at her from her spot beside her.
"papa's shadow's are very comfy. Plus I'm tired too."
Fear was even MORE confused.
"Papa?"
Unicorn smiled and sat up to hug the poor girl, then dragged her down to lay her head on the pillow with her.
"Tyler! The Demon's my papa!"
"He is?!"
She went to run, but Unicorn grabbed her around her chest.
"Am I scary?"
She looked about to cry as she asked this, and poor Fear couldn't handle it.
"No. You're very pretty. HE'S the scary one."
"He is, isn't he?"
"Terrifying!"
"Well, he does give the best hugs too."
Fear was then reminded of his winged hug, and found herself hugging her body without her even noticing.
"See? You had one too. I can tell."
Fear was the pulled back down to the pillow. She had one question for her adorable bedmate.
"He won't hurt me....will he?"
"As long as you don't hurt me, or any of us, you're safe. well, except for his jokes, puns, and pranks. They suck."
That made Fear giggle inspite of herself. She then found the bed extremely comfy, and Unicorn smiled as she held out her arms.
"cuddle!"
Fear smiled again inspite of herself as she let Unicorn snuggle against her body. She then started to drift off, with Unicorn's soft breathing in her ear. She tried to fight the sleep, but lost, as her eyes closed and she fell into a very deep slumber, as a large shadow blanket covered her and Unicorn in more snuggly warmth.
Tyler had watched the interaction with Mina and Wales from the command tent. Now that the only sounds heard were the two sleeping girl's breathing, he let the feed die.
"Am I good or what?"
The two ladies sighed.
"Okay. You made your point. Unicorn was the perfect person, besides Kiria to reach her."
"I agree. Your judgment is as shrewd as ever."
"Though, Unicorn saying my jokes suck was cute as hell. I need to hug her for that one."
"We need to agree with her."
"Whatever. Battle results?"
Mina came forward with a smiling Sonya.
"Nice job with dem guns pretty badass. You looked hot as hell upstairs. Oh, and nice job with that rocket launcher."
She blushed a little under his nonstop flirting. Then Mavis's voice was heard.
"So. Still teasing every girl to a blush."
"Only the really pretty ones. Feeling left out?"
That made a few of the gathered ladies snorted, as Oro floated by to rest on his wing. Mavis was heard sighing.
"Jackass. You're returning to base, correct?"
"Yup. I'd like to surprise Aki. So, don't tell her."
"Not a word. I understand you picked up a prisoner."
"A girl called Fear. She was a prisoner of Saphrix. Of the book of Zeref."
She sighed sadly.
"He's working on a way to destroy them."
"Well, we'll just kill them the old fashioned way. I want a crack at that Maud Garde guy. King of the underworld my ass."
That got a few chuckles.
"I think Zecks called him first."
"Yikes. Stakes. Now I wanna see those tow duke it out. Ten bucks says Zecks eats him for breakfast."
"Rias said much the same. So, we RTB at the moment."
"Understood."
"I want the images around the base a hundred miles out updated on the hour. We threw out a challenge. They WILL respond. It's just a matter of HOW."
"Understood, sir. That reminds me, Yuko Yatama has requested an audience with you sir."
"Sure. Patch her in."
"Patching in 3..2...1..."
"Is this the Demon? This is Colonel Yuko Yatama."
Her voice was firm and kindly.
"Hiya Yuko. How’s the grand sport of desk jockey?"
She laughed.
"I've never heard that one. It's good sir. I have a report for you, a request of a personal nature, and a supply check. Where would you like to start?"
"It just got personal!"
He got smacked by Mina as the ladies all groaned. Yuko, however, loved it.
"I do love a good pun."
"Vindicated. Also? Worth it."
Mina and Wales just groaned.
"So, you fishin for a date?"
They all heard the lady blush, even if they couldn't see her.
"I appreciate the thought sir, but alas no. Man don't interest me."
"Yeesh. A dom."
"Can you PLEASE focus?"
"Barely. Yuko go ahead. Commander buzzkill here's impatient."
"I will shoot you again."
"Jesus take a joke already."
Yuko was heard gasping for air as she was laughing that hard at his jackassery. Tyler smiled as he started bouncing oro on his wing like a kid in a chair.
"If I smack you, it'll hurt."
"Yes Ma'am."
HE stopped moving his wing.
"Good boy."
Yuko had recovered herself at this point.
"I see the Demon's humor is indeed a weapon of mass destruction."
"Eh. Mass cluster bomb. Some decent hits, some misfires."
"Oh for the love of god, FOCUS YOU STUPID SONUVABITCH!"
"I understand you have the girls from Girls Und Panzer at the base, correct?"
"I do, actually. Miho's a girlfriend of mine, and Mako's dating my sister."
"I can see Miho falling for you, but, if I may sir, which sister?"
"Sakura."
"Bullshit!"
"No bullshit. They went on like two dates already."
"I am sorry for the rudeness."
"I called bullshit too. But, nope, the Silver Fairy charms both teams."
"Well, at least she's happy. It fits for mako though."
"Like a damned glove. So, why you ask?"
"My daughters are fans."
"Ah! Hey, send em to base. The girls would love to sign some merch. If they like, Miho loves playing matches, so, if they hang for a day, they can watch a match live. Or go riding with Miho. Or all the above."
"Sir, it would mean the world to meet their favorite characters."
"I get it. I mean, I get to hug Sonya here, kinda awesome."
"Love you."
Yuko was then heard laughing.
"I do have a request for when they visit."
"They'll be well protected. I promise you that."
"I just needed to hear the words."
"Okay. So. The report?"
"Yes sir. It seems the world leaders have decided to throw their hat behind your army. You're visit opened a few eyes as well. The entire world as bent the knee to the Demon."
"We'll see if the lesson stuck went the lead stops flying. Now. That supply check?"
"Indeed. Is there anything you need for the base?"
"We need to expand the living areas, supply rooms, and set an area aside for Miho's matches. Nazerik claimed the area of woodland they were using."
"I see sir. Size of the area?"
"I'm thinking ten square miles. At a minimum. That’s just for her tanks."
"I see. The area that base is situated in has maybe two hundred square miles around it for a expansion."
"We'll use it in ten mile increments. Add more runways, bunkers, living quarters, and restaurants, shops and other such crap."
"I see. anything else?"
"A set of fresh tanks for Miho's crew. I aim to spoil her crew."
"I think we can dig a few relics up."
"if ya can't find them in barns, well, lets get a few factories to churn out the parts they'd need."
"An excellent back up plan."
"Well, I do intend to make Senshado a school sport. Like full sport."
"The world will love it."
"Hells yeah it will."
Tyler smiled.
"That it?"
"All for me sir. We can expect work to begin in two hours."
"coolio. I'll throw a few demon photos in for your girls. Just cause."
"They'll think they won't get a christmas this year."
"If ya want, I'm sure we can figure something out to reblow their minds."
"Thank you sir. That is all."
"coolio. Hey, pretty badass, get Mavis for me."
"Hug me!"
"Greedy girl."
He walked over and hugged her tightly. She sighed.
"Better?"
"Uh-huh!"
She was glowing again as she patched him back to Mavis.
"So. How it go?"
"We got greenlit for an expansion for the base. Its an across the board upgrade. Plus Miho gets upward of ten square miles for her tankplay since Nazerik took her spot."
"She and her crew have been using the tomb itself, but they say they miss the sky."
"We ALSO have a fresh wave of tanks for her to fiddle with. Plus we're setting up a direct supply line for them too."
"You really like spoiling her, don't you?"
"Her reactions are always fun."
"You keep it up and you'll break her mind."
"Fair warning. We also have VIP's coming to play fangirl to Miho's crew. So, ya know, the works. Other an that, I got nuthin."
"We suffered no real injuries in the battle."
"Oh yeah. oro. Can you sense Red's power?"
The comfy infinity dragon smiled.
"I can. He had a bit of....a temper tantrum earlier when we roared."
"He feel it?"
"from what I could sense, he's PISSED."
"Well, we'll be on alert for now, if he shows he dies. He don't her alliance dies."
"We've forced their hand. Lets see what they play."
"Damn straight. I for one really hope red comes to play. He dies, they lose their biggest gun. Question though, he dies by my hand, will the power surge kill me?"
Oro though for a moment.
"If it happens, I'll share the strain. You've raised a good point. You are still not ready for our level of power. He knows it too."
"I wonder. What are the odds of him pulling a suicide play to kill me with the power surge?"
Oro tilted her head.
"Okay. That's a nasty idea. I think it depends on just how DONE with her shit he gets. If he plays that card, like I said, I'll share his power."
"Can YOU handle it?"
"I can. Plus, we'll split it four ways, between you, Melody, Ash and myself."
"quarters is far better then halves."
"I agree. Once I take the power in however, I will need to fly to outer space to unleash it. Otherwise I'll explode."
"I see. If it comes to pass Oro, aim it at God's house."
She snorted.
"Oh he HATES you. But I was planning on it. Dude leered at my hot bod."
"Only I get to do that. oh, and we still got a date to look forward to."
She smiled at him from her perch on his wingtip.
"Fair warning. I am NOT a cheap date."
"I'm sure I can find a few high end joints to spoil you in."
She stretched her body, and her slit was visible under her crotch bowtie. She smiled as she laid back down on his wing.
"I'll expect to be RUINED."
"Figuratively, literally, and physically."
She smiled.
"You too Sonya."
"Yay."
The pretty girl smiled at being included. Tyler then looked at the clock on a peg. 12:45.
"Okay. Lets get back to base. I got Rias for a bed mate tonight, I am going to be throttled by Kiria and Aki, and I need to watch the fireworks when Aki meets Ash. Hmm, I think I'll go get somethin to munch on. Maybe prank someone, and check on Fear."
"We heard that line about a prank."
"Thanks for volunteering Yoshkia!"
She squeaked hard as he said this. Tyler then got a great idea. He looked at Mina and winked as a small shadow appeared with a view of Yoshkia now looking around nervously in a hallway. Mina glared at him.
"Choose your next move. Carefully."
"Shhh! This'll be great!"
She watched as a shadow appeared behind Yoshkia, and tapped her shoulder, only to vanish down the hall when she looked.
"Come on Tyler, not cool!"
The shadow poked it's head out and she saw it was a purple color like Ash's shadow power. It nodded to a door, which was Yoshkia's bunkroom. Now nervous, Yoshkia walked to enter her bunkroom. As she opened the door, a message in Tyler's black shadow read.
"Have fun searching."
Mina had pulled her gun and set it on the table as a now extremely nervous Yoshkia was forced to search her room for her own peace of mind. Tyler smiled widely as he set the last part of his plan into action. The door creaked shut, and the lights went out, leaving her in the dark for a moment, only to come back on just before her scream to show a large pedestal of roiling shadow with a small box on it in the place of reverence. Yoshkia was now trembling as she picked it up. She opened it to a loud happy scream.
"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!"
Inside the box was a bracelet with Yoshkia in her striker flying along the band with her hand in Tyler’s as they flew after a Neroui together. The band was a light blue as if they were flying though a clear sky. Hanging from the bracelet was am small coinlike shape with an image of Yoshkia sitting it Tyler's lap as he hugged her from behind. As she put it on another shadow message appeared.
"Love you Yoshkia. My favorite witch."
She was blushing hard and held the box to her chest.
"I love you too!"
He smiled as he let the shadow fade before looking at a smiling and shakin her head Mina.
"Gotchya."
She raised her hand to smack him, but gave up. Then Sonya spoke.
"I guess Yoshkia's the favorite witch. That's fine. I'm still his pretty badass."
"I love you too Sonya."
She smiled and her own bracelet tinkled as she rubbed her neck around her collar. Tyler smiled.
"Okay. I'm hungry. Later ladies and dragoness."
Oro grumbled as she had to leave her comfy wing perch. He headed to the mess hall, and found Yorktown looking out a porthole with a tray. Tyler smiled as he filled his own and went for his own seat.
"Sir, would you care to join me?"
HE looked at her,
"Sure, Yorktown."
He sat down across from her and they ate together.
"So. Enterprise."
"She's awesome, isn't she?"
The big sistership to Enterprise smiled. Tyler got the idea Yorktown was what Enterprise would look like in a few years time. Not a bad thing. Yorktown looked him in the eye.
"So. You got to sleep with her."
"We slept like logs. She'd really nice to share a bed with."
"I am aware she swore you to secrecy, but she ALSO gave me free rein to discuss her relationship with you."
"No offence, but I need to hear HER say that."
Yorktown just smiled.
"I see why she trusts you so much. Right dear sister?"
Enterprise's warm voice was heard then.
"Indeed Sister. I told you he'd say that."
"Nice to hear you Enterprise. We got a few hours trip till we get back, wanna commandeer a open area to lay on?"
She was HEARD smiling.
"I'll look forward to it. As for Yorktown. You may speak openly of us."
"Aye aye Captain!"
She laughed again. Then Tyler used his power to make a small soundproof barrier in case of eavesdroppers. Yorktown shook her white haired head.
"You truly do care about her, don't you."
It was a statement, not a question. Tyler sighed as he looked out the window.
"I do. I love her too."
Yorktown leaned forward.
"So, now that you've taken her, what's next for you two?"
"Well. I'm not sure. After the war, she wants to pull her ship out and sail off. I'm going with her, but for now? I think just more good memories and better times together."
Yorktown looked out to sea as well.
"You're going with her on her journey."
"I am."
"What of Melody?"
"She'll be there after."
"Enterprise might not have an after."
"You think...that after the last battle is fought, she'll lose her way?"
she looked at him.
"I fear that once the world no longer needs her fighting strength, she'll lose her PURPOSE."
"Her PURPOSE? If it comes to it, I'm sure I can find her a new one."
"Just like that?"
"The thing about a successful Enterprise, is you can start another Enterprise afterwards."
She smiled at his use of her sister's name.
"I see you understood what I meant."
"I tried to teach her the same in a roundabout manner."
"Belfast told me of your conversation. Enterprise did as well."
"I wonder how sore Belfast was after Melody was done with her airbags. So, Yorktown, verdict on Enterprise's understanding?"
The wise sistership smiled.
"She's learning, bit by bit, what it means to be human. I thank you for helping her with this."
"I look after my own. As for what it means to be human? I'm happy see listens to me period."
"She trusts you. Quite deeply is she shared both her thoughts and her body with you. I am curious what you will do with her heart."
"I'll cradle it. Like it's made of cotton."
She smiled.
"We shall see."
"Fair enough."
They finished eating in peace, and he put her tray back before heading out to check on Fear after dissipating the barrier. Yorktown was smiling as Belfast came over.
"well Miss, you've heard his thoughts."
"Enterprise is in good hands, Belfast. She could not have chosen a better cradle to lay her heart in."
Belfast smiled.
"I do believe you're right miss."

"Enterprise, I gotta check on Fear before we get laid out, okay?"
"I'm in your bunkroom."
"I'll be there soon."
He headed for the sickbay room and found Fear entertaining little Unicorn with a long chainlike whip that wove in the air like a snake. Unicorn was watching awestruck as the end of the chain, a large mace, would move and writhe like an actual snake. Tyler leaned against the door as they played together. Fear then made the chain vanish into her sleeve to reappear out her other, and it did so again, making her look like she was a rail line going through a tunnel. Tyler was smiling when it clicked. He tapped a knuckle on the door frame, getting a happy squeal from Unicorn, and look of fear on fear's face.
"Papa! Fear's awesome!"
He swung the smell girl onto his shoulder as he looked at the trembling, backing away girl.
"Fear In Cube."
Tears started welling up in her pretty eyes as she saw he knew her.
"Please, I don't want to hurt anyone anymore."
"Sure. You can be a noncom. Right, little rowboat?"
Unicorn snuggled his chest as Fear cowered before his presence. Tyler just sighed.
"Fear, look, I get it. You went to hell and back. twice. Now, please, alls I'm asking for here is a chance. I already promised not to hurt you, so, just try to relax."
Fear gulped.
"I....I'll try sir."
"It's Tyler, missy. I work for a living."
"Barely papa."
"Oi! That’s it you squeaky floater! C'mere!"
"Eeeeeeeeeeeee! Fear help!"
Tyler had decided to punish the impudent girl with a tickle torture session that had poor Unicorn laughing with tears in her eyes. Fear could not stand by and watch such a horror be inflicted on her friend.
"Number twenty three. Skin whip. I'm coming Uni!"
"Hahahahahaha! Help!"
Fear used her long chain whip to ensure Unicorn and free her from Tyler's tickle wrath. Unicorn the took her spot behind a still brandishing her whip Fear. Tyler smiled.
"Nice to see ya got SOME fire. Well, Fear, look after my little rowboat. If you don't well."
They were then surrounded by feathery shadows, that made them giggle just by a mere brush.
"I'm afraid the shadows will come out to play."
He left them to it as he went to join Enterprise in his bunk room. She was sitting at the small table in the corner looking at the sea. She had removed her boots and was clad in her light vest as he sat across from her. She smiled as he did so, and as she felt the hard chair become comfy shadows.
"Nice to hang out with you Enterprise."
She reached out and laid her empty hand on the table. He smiled and took it in his and they squeezed. She was smiling again.
"I like how your hand feels in mine. It feels...right."
"I like it too, Enterprise. I keep saying you're fun to hold."
"I appreciate you keeping me on the line for you and Yorktown's conversation. I know our comms are off."
"It's like you know me or something."
She smiled with a knowing look in her eye as she glanced at the bunk.
"I know you, quite well."
"Wanna get to know me...again?"
She blushed.
"I'm afraid I don't feel.....adequately recovered from the last time."
"It hurt?"
"More....aches. I like it."
She squeezed his hand again.
"I like us."
"I like us too."
"Now, I have a question."
"Okay."
"Once the war is over, what will I do?"
"Well, enterprise, if you want, you can hang your hat up, and live with us. I'm sure Ash and Melody wouldn't mind having you share our apartment."
She was so shocked she nearly fell off her chair.
"You'd let me live with you...and your Angel and Fallen One? Truly?"
"I love you, Enterprise."
She felt her heart skip a beat, and the warm feeling in it explode as he said those words. She pulled his hand against her chest and he felt it hammering like a jackhammer. He then took her hand and placed it over his own pounding heart. She was smiling and glowing with that smile. She then glanced at the bunk.
"Can we...cuddle?"
"Sure."
He and she then laid in the bunk, her removing her vest and letting her breasts bounce as she laid on his chest. There they laid just listening to their heartbeats and feeling it through their pressed together bodies. Enterprise sighed happily.
"I think I know what this warm feeling is, Tyler."
"Oh?"
She turned her head to look at him, her blue eyes sparkling as she did so.
"I love you, Tyler. That feeling....is love."
He held her tightly and smiled, proud she now understood her feelings better.
"I love you too Enterprise."
She smiled. She then rolled more on her back to look at the steel of the ceiling.
"I wish we could see the sky right now."
"As much of a rockin bod that Hornet has, Gotchya covered toots."
Enterprise smiled as the steel above them became a large shadow that let them see the sky as if they were laying on deck.
"Better?"
"Much."
They watched the clouds and sky drift on by as they relaxed in each other's arms. Enterprise closed her eyes at one point and just basked in the quiet peace of her lover's presence and the warmth of his touch.
"Piss off ya flying rat."
She opened her eyes to see Tyler flip off a seagull that had entered their view. Even though it couldn't hear them, it squawked angrily and flew off.
"Flying bastards."
She just chuckled at his never ending hate for the sea bird. She then closed her eyes again, and dozed right off without meaning to. Tyler smiled as he sent a message to Mina in shadow.
"Taking a nap with Enterprise. In case of trouble, call Ash a pussy."
The redheaded commander chuckled. While Ash, you was standing right to her sighed, only for the shadow to pop up and poke her lips, giving her the feeling he'd just kissed her.
"Long distance kiss."
The shadow vanished and they just shook their heads.
"I love that guy, but sometimes."
"You just wanna smack em."
Tyler smiled, and lowered a shadow blanket over their bodies. He laid his head against Enterprise's head and dozed off as well.
He woke a few hours later, to find enterprise had rolled in her sleep and was now draped across him with her head on his chest pressing her large rack into his stomach. She was still asleep and he loved how she looked, with her eyes closed, and her face peaceful. He felt her hand in his and intertwined their fingers, getting a smile in her sleep. HE smiled at her smile, glad she was comfy. The ship was gently rocking in the ocean waters he felt them still moving. HE turned his head to look at Enterprise, and stroked her soft hair with a free hand. He loved how soft her hair was, and how soft her skin was too.
"I see you had fun."
Enterprise opened her blue eyes to look at him from her position on his chest.
"I always have fun when near you, enterprise."
She smiled. Then she moved to kiss him, and he kissed her back. He loved her kiss and after they laid back down.
"Yoshkia still best kiss?"
"By a long shot. You're still best to hold."
She smiled. Then a shadow lowered from the ceiling. Tyler could tell from the color it was Ash's.
"Wake up you two. We're nearly at the base."
"Got it Ash."
"Thank you."
The shadow the came down to kiss Tyler, only for him to take it in his mouth like a nipple and suck on it. He heard Ash moan from this attack.
"Niiice."
"I love you Ash!"
The now satisfied Shadow vanished. Enterprise groaned.
"Believe me I feel the same."
She looked at him before rising.
"We need to just take a day to lay together."
"Just you and me."
They rose then and dressed. As Enterprise bent over for her boots, Tyler came up behind her for a hug, and laid his head against her back.
"We ALSO need to take a bed together again."
He felt her shudder.
"We do."
HE held her a moment longer before patting her on the back before heading out through a shadow.
"I love you, Enterprise."
She smiled as she pulled her Captain's hat on.
"I love you too, Tyler."
HE then stepped into the shadow and onto the flight deck of Hornet's ship. He found Mina, Wales, and Satuski standing near the bow with Hornet looking as they passed into the barrier.
"Well, ladies and shiplady we're home."
"Indeed."
Tyler smiled.
"I'm off. I got a few hugs to give an a girl to kiss."
They waved as he flew off without a thunderclap. Tyler used his eye power to scan for Aki and Kiria. He found Aki's presence in his bunker alone, and Kiria fluttering over the base with Sakura, Suzi, and Myu. He smiled as he flipped wing to dive onto his bunker. Using his shadow to get inside. Aki was asleep on his bed, buck assed naked with a picture of him taped to a pillow and a long toy between her legs. He dropped onto her and shoved his tongue in her mouth. She came awake in a mad panic that was replaced with sheer excited joy to find him kissing her She leg locked him and wrapped her arms around him and squeezed him as tightly as she could. After she laid back, panting hard.
"I missed you. Aki."
She smiled as she stroked his face with her hand.
"I missed you. Tyler."
"Nice to see you made good use of my key."
She was naked and smiled at it.
"Do we have time?"
"For you? Always."
HE was naked in an instant and was inside her in another. Aki bucked hard as he thrust into her as she welcomed her lover back with her love and lust. She screamed as they showed each other through sex just how much they missed each other, and how much they loved each other. She blew and he came, creaming her hard. She then laid on his chest panting.
"I can't go another round today. I kinda went a few solo rounds already."
"I can tell. Hey, I got an idea."
HE used his shadow to make a copy of his spear and gave it to her.
"For next time."
She just laughed.
"Amaki is going to love this."
"I heard you two got closer while I was away."
"We rode each other quite a few times."
"She fun lesy style?"
Aki purred.
"Ohhhh, she's super fun!"
"I smell a good threeway setup."
"We're waiting for it."
"I love you. Aki."
"I love you, Tyler."
"Now, I gotta go hug Kiria."
Aki was shocked.
"You haven't yet?"
"I came for my Aki."
She just hugged him. Ecstatic he had singled her out first. She kissed him and he smiled as he faded back into shadow.
"I see that bust got bigger."
She snorted.
"I'm only fourteen too, ya loveably, arrogant sex-addict jackass!"
"Love too Aki."
He was cleaned up as he flew to find Kiria still fluttering. He took off with his signature thunderclap and flew to a squealing Kiria.
"Scary big brother! You're back!"
He hugged her tightly too, as Suzi and Sakura all fluttered to hug him as well. Myu was fluttering alone now and seemed kinda down.
"Wanna hug too, Myu?"
She smiled and he saw just how cute she was. Long blue-green hair, blue-green eyes that sparkled with life, a white gown with frills hung on her small frame, and a pair of sandals on her feet. She had a rather cute pair of blue-green fin-like ears on her head and her fingers were webbed with the same colored material reminiscent of fish scales. She then fluttered over to get a hug too. After Kiria and her fellow flutterers all began twirling around Tyler as he went to land by the command hangar as he had spotted Amaki and Lillica. He landed and Sakura claimed her spot on his shoulder. HE smiled as he hugged Lillica and stole a kiss of Amaki. She smacked her lips together, as if tasting something.
"I see Aki was first this time."
"I hear you two had quite a lot of fun without me."
She smiled, and winked.
"We might have made......a mess of those sheets."
"Glad to know you had fun. Lillica, Sakura you two okay?"
The flaming beauty smiled as Sakura hugged him again."
"I'm good. At least I know I can trust you."
"Scary big brother's the best!"
"No, YOU'RE the Best Sakura."
She giggled. Then Amaki came over and hugged her between them.
"Thank you for stepping up for her."
"I look after my own, Amaki. Although, I was wondering about something I'd like to ask you later."
She nodded against his shoulder.
"Okay."
He smiled, as Hornet's ship's horn was heard blaring then.
"Press for impact. The circus is back in town!"
It was indeed a circus as the returning assault force disembarked and reunited with friends and lovers. Tyler watched as Kyba and Chika reunited and were then seen running for a out-of-the-way corner. He smiled, happy for them. He then saw Melody get swamped Kiria and the other flutterers. He walked over and hugged the group with his wings. That got a happy sigh from all inside. He laid his head on Melody's shoulder as a hand was felt on his wing. He lifted it to see Unicorn dragging the still scared girl Fear in to join the group wing-hug. The collection of fluttering girls all squealed at Fear's pretty appearance. Tyler took the hint and released them from the winged hug. Melody saw his game too and flew to go steal a kiss of Amaki. Tyler smiled as he left Fear to her new fanclub. He then found Ash chatting with Erza.
"Yeesh. Tatiana meets the Fallen One. Scary."
Erza just laughed. She was wearing her plate armour and her fiery red hair gleamed in the light. Ash just snorted.
"We all know that face of yours is scarier."
"I know I'm good lookin. Thanks for reminding me though"
She sighed.
"Jackass."
He smiled.
"So, Erza, all quiet on this end?"
She chuckled.
"A few stragglers came to play."
"Nothin Fairytail couldn't handle."
"Well said."
Tyler was smiling when Aki came in for another kiss. He grabbed her, hugged her and winglocked her as they made out. After she just smiled.
"Came for round two already?"
She sighed happily.
"I'm still woozy. Later though? Fuck yeah!"
"I got Rias tonight."
"Well. SHIT!"
"Love you too, Aki."
"Glad your back."
"Like I'd leave YOU."
The swordsgirl smiled happily and laid her head on his chest ass he stroked her hair. Erza was smiling as Ash nudged her.
"So. That’s Aki."
"Indeed. She's his best friend and next to Melody, his favorite lover."
"That right?"
Tyler and Aki were just quietly embracing as they stood there in each other's arms. Erza then cleared her throat.
"You two done?"
"Ugh."
"Agreed."
They stepped back, only for Aki to notice Ash checkin her out.
"Hey, who’s the Ryuko knockoff?"
Tyler and Ash looked at each other and burst out laughing.
"That's Ash, Aki. A friend from back then. Ash, this is my best friend Aki. And, yes, she's mine too."
Ash walked over to smile at her.
"Nice to see that jackass still knows a tough chick when he meets her. Also nice to put a face an body to the gushing."
Aki tilted her head.
"You're his friend....from back then?"
"More first love before Melody. Fastest way to explain? She was Melody before Melody."
Aki was still confused.
"Like from your hometown?"
"Here, I'll explain."
An hour later.
"So, she dies, and you brought her back?"
"Yup."
Aki seemed to crumble inward.
"So. You got the better original me to replace me."
"NO!"
His yell making both her and Ash jump. Tyler hugged Aki hard, burying his head in her hair,
"I got my first love back. I'm holding my first best friend. There is NOT a soul on this planet that can replace YOU Aki. I promise you that. I love you. Nearly as much as Melody."
He was shaking from the force of his emotions, and Aki could feel it. She started tearing up as she heard him say the words. HE hugged her to him, just letting her feel his shaking.
"Do...you mean it?"
He pulled back to kiss her, and she felt the truth through his lips. After she smiled.
"You got the original version. I'm the upgraded version."
"With a better set of fists and a bust."
"Both better and bigger! She's got me beat in the ass department though."
"True. So true. You okay?"
She smiled again and kissed him again.
"Yeah. I need to stop doubting my place in your heart."
He took her hand and placed it on his beating heart, and she smiled at it's pounding.
"Next time you BETTER pound my slit like how your hearts pounding right now."
"We'll go till we can't move."
"You do remember I'm standing right here?"
Tyler smiled, and leaned to whisper in Aki's ear, and Ash missed it.
"Hey, Aki. Go give the new girl an Aki wack. So her how it's done!"
She smiled evilly.
"Hey, Ash, c'mere a sec. I need an opinion on somethin."
Ash came over to see, only to get slugged by a smiling Aki. Ash staggered a little before rubbing her cheek.
"DAMN Girl! He said you hit like a rock, but damn! You box?"
She smiled.
"Kendo. A lot. Plus whacking him helped."
That got a round of laughs. Then ash slugged Aki, who wobbled a little.
"Decent. You can break rocks alright with that one, but I'm trying to crack this rock."
She wacked Tyler and rung out her hand.
"Nothin compares to an Aki wack, that’s for sure."
"Hey. Aki. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
"I am sooooo IN!"
Both ladies then slugged Tyler at the same time. He staggered back a step before recovering. They both rung out numbed hands.
"Nice. I felt that one."
"Rock headed fuck."
"rock fisted lesbo trash."
"Wanna be fifties flasher."
"wanna be punk rocker failures."
"Poor piece of wanna be playboy slime"
"Disease riddled condom refunds."
"Okay. That one was good."
"I got nuthin else."
"Hey, I got a great Idea!"
The two ladies looked at each other, looked the other up and down, and smiled.
"Oh, I could get behind that."
"I could get behind YOU."
"I'll just settle for inside you both."
They laughed, as Tyler spotted Miho's hangar. He smiled.
"I'm gonna go say hi to a tank chick."
He flew off as the rest of the returning assault force swapped stories and went to relax. Tyler landed outside Miho's hangar and found her tanks idle and the girls gone. He was confused, until he remembered Nazerik's appearance. Since they needed Ainz to open a path for them, they couldn't hop in their tanks and go anymore.
"I am SOOOO going to fix that."
He walked to Miho's panzer. He smiled as he climbed on it. The old workhorse was the size of two minivans and stood ten feet all. The main cannon on Her’s was a 75mm beast with a long barrel for long range shots. They had put skirts on the treads and around the main turret. The whole beast was a light black in color with a picture of Miho's callsign: Goosefish. He opened the hatch and found it empty.
"This is just wrong."
He couldn't resist climbing in to take her spot in the command seat. He smiled as he closed the hatch and imagined her commanding her tank from his spot. HE sighed. Then had another idea for her. He pulled a shadow off the wall and forged another bracelet. This one with the same tank tread band with her tank riding along. Only this time, There was a small coin with Miho sitting on his wing, the same writing said.
THE DEMON AND THE WORLD'S CUTEST TANKER: Miho."
HE placed the bracelet in another tank box and hid it where Snaya would see it when she turned around at the startup phase. He ALSO left a note this time.
"Miho, I'll get you your own battlefield. Plus, I wanna ride tanks sometime. Your Demon: Tyler."
He wrote it in a black shadow on a small plaque set against a line of firing tanks with her pointing from the hatch with Tyler flying above her with wings outstretched as if they were flying into battle together. He set the plaque behind the tank box and climbed out of the tank. HE the smiled, and used his shadow to rig her seat so the next time she sat in it, it'd feel like he hugged her. He hopped down and was walking out when he got called.
"Hey, demon."
He looked to see Maho, Miho's older sister walking towards him. He smiled at her as she saluted him.
"You don't have to salute me Maho. Nice to see you."
The black haired girl smiled.
"Looking for Miho?"
He looked back at her idle tanks.
"I was. Wanted to surprise her, but she's not here."
Maho sighed sadly.
"Yeah. She's been kinda depressed since Nazerik took our field. Ainz has been kind, but we still need his power to play now."
"I got ten square miles set up. I just need to extend the barrier. After, well, the rest is just land scaping."
Maho became thoughtful.
"You said ten square miles, right?"
"Too small?"
She leaned against a hangar wall.
"We need at least twice that for a decent field."
"50 square miles it is then."
She just threw her head back laughing.
"What would you have done if I said we need 100?"
"I'm sure with the earth powers we got here, raising an island the size of Texas out of the ocean wouldn't be a hassle. You want it that big?"
She smiled at his kindness, well aware if she said yes, he'd do just that.
"50 is the size of our Senshado holy land."
"Good. Now, landscaping."
"A good selection of environments please."
"Okay, so a few mountains, valleys, a few rivers, open plain, heavy forest, light forest, and the base for an urban environment. any other requests?"
Maho thought for a moment.
"Tank parts. We're rough."
"I got factories firing up with any and every part you could need. I'll tell you my plan."
She became very interested.
"Oh? Your plan for us?"
"More senshado. I'm gonna make it a national sport here. Like in your world."
She smiled widely at that.
"I see. That is a truly kind thing. Question."
"Shoot."
"After the war, what about our school life?"
HE leaned against a wall this time.
"I think, and this is me speculating, that you'll have to take tests to see just WHAT exactly you know. As far as curriculums go? I have no clue. The world will have to taken into account just how DIFFERENT some worlds were. for example, in Rias's world, her school was a base of operations for devils to make contracts with the populace. Or how in your world, they have girls of Miho's cuteness riding tanks in mock wars. So, the world will need to figure out on the properly balance all the spinning wheels. As for the immediate aftermath? You'll all live here on base until the world as an idea."
Maho put her hand to her chin in thought.
"I wonder, if us coming here has affected our lifespans?"
"I can check, if you like?"
She looked at him.
"You can do that?"
"I can tell how long you can live not how long you will. Follow?"
She smiled.
"I do. Nice to know you have a limit SOMEWHERE. Please, can you answer my question?"
"Sure, I need to touch you, but sure."
"Any place in particular?"
"your shoulder works fine."
She seemed relieved as she nodded. He placed a comforting hand on her shoulder and closed his eyes.
"Lets see. Huh? That’s an interesting little tidbit."
HE opened his eyes and stepped back, now more curious then ever. Maho seemed anxious to hear the results.
"Well?"
"You've stopped aging. Like period. I can see your potential lifespan as a number. For me it's the infinity symbol or for say the random person a 100. Yours was blank. Like no number. I used another trick to get details, and a message popped up in Hestia's voice."
Maho was concerned.
"What'd she say?"
"We figured you'd get curious. The character's lifespan’s are frozen in time until they can start living again like they used to. They won't age at all until they do. If you want a more thorough explanation, you'll have to come see me."
Maho sighed with relief.
"It's nothing too serious."
"Yeah. But hey, least you'll still look good for a while longer."
She smirked.
"Nice."
"Be honest, you thought I'd use my lifeforce trick to cop a feel, didn't you?"
She just laughed.
"It did cross my mind. Then you put it bed."
"I'm gonna go see Hestia. Take care Maho, oh, and don't tell Miho I was here."
She smirked again.
"Did you rig her tank again?"
"I can neither confirm nor deny that statement."
"You spoil her."
"She has the best reactions. never sees it coming."
"You nearly broke that poor girl with that necklace! Sweet as it was."
"That's why I love doing it for her. Hey, I just got another idea. eh, I'll do it after."
"Another gift for her?"
"Nah. This time? I'm thinkin maybe ZeroTwo ooooor, hmmmm, damn, who WOULD lose it the best? Ohhh, I know! Akio! I need to hug that runt. Later Maho."
She waved as he flew off to go see a harvest goddess.
"He really cares for Miho, doesn't he?"
Mihu, Mako and Miho's mother came around the corner to stand by her daughter. They watched him wing low towards Hestia's place. Maho smiled.
"He does care. He's a very kind person, and loves to spoil her."
"She loves him."
"I wonder how much she'll lose it this time?"

Tyler smiled as he found Hestia lounging in a bikini on the roof of her and bell's cabin by the beach. The little goddess of hearth and home had a white and blue bikini that reminded Tyler of her dress, and her feet were bare. She even had a pair of sunglasses on that she raised as she felt the roof shake. She smiled as he sat beside her.
"Hi Tyler. Need something or you just here to look at a hot little goddess in a bikini?"
"Both. Definitely both."
"Wow, thanks. So what’s up?"
"I just checked Maho's lifespan."
"Ah."
He laid beside her as she lowered her glasses again. He saw she wasn't laying on a towel, and that her black hair was still in twin tails. He used his shadow to make the roof more comfy as they talked.
"So, their ages are in suspended animation?"
"Indeed they are. Until this world is ready for them."
"Okay. What about Rias and her devils?"
"They'll pick up where they left off."
"Rias wants to go to school with me in my grade."
She sighed.
"I can see where this is going. Let me be clear. If you keep making these kind of choices without consulting the gods and goddesses they'll rebel against you for violating the rules of the world. Now. If they do, you'll kill them all. They know it, and I know you know it."
"so, what is the point you're trying to make Hestia?"
"All I'm asking, is you be more aware of how your actions impact the gods and goddesses. We'll make it happen for Rias to and her devils to be in the same grade an all, that one's not hard."
"Just have a paper snafu on the human end. She's a character, so the records of her age can be altered here easily enough. It happens all the time. It actually happened to me twice."
She snorted.
"I apologize. I was not aware you actually had a rather viable plan."
"You thought I'd have you make her age literally lower, didn't you?"
"We did. It would be the kind of thing you'd come up with."
"Rias is an immortal devil that will look like that for centuries. Plus, well, look at Lillica. She's only thirteen."
"Bullshit."
"No bullshit. Like honest to you, no bullshit."
She laughed hard at that one.
"You thought it through. I am impressed you're thinking ahead like that at all. Most don't."
"Nice to know I meet your standards Hestia. I mean, barely, but whatever."
"Thanks for that rather sly complement."
"Sure. So, they'll start aging again after the world settles. Will it be sudden or like a normal lifespan?"
"Normal. But, if for example Miho, who is fifteen, has to relive a part of her life for say school, her life and her friends will be extended to accommodate it."
"So cuter for longer. Nice."
She lifted her glasses to look at him now.
"There's something you need to be aware of."
"Okay."
"All the ladies of your harem have been given an infinite lifespan. And, no, they don't know. Actually, all your friends have. From Tatsi and Riuko to Kiria and Sakura. All of them will live forever if they don't die."
Tyler sat up now to look at her.
"Are you serious?"
She nodded, her brown eyes showing she was indeed.
"The deities all came to a consensus that to spend eternity together is to be your reward for just how much you've done, for, well, everything and everyone. You have been at the front of this since it popped, and yet, Ash's revival was the only thing you've truly taken as a reward. And even then it was more a second chance for her. So, they granted you this boon."
"You said ALL my friends. Yet, some characters are my friends too, like Gorro or say Miho's crew."
She smiled.
"Every friend you have made, is immortal. All of them. Down to that pretty destroyer Javelin."
"Wow. And new friends in the future?"
"covered. Oh, and fun fact? Eternal youth was thrown in for kicks."
"They need to be told."
Hestia smiled.
"They just were."
"Huh?"
Just then a beachball came hurtling to smash Tyler in the face. He took the thing and saw it came from a purple shadow portal, and a grinning Aki was seen looking at him.
"So, we're stuck with ya forever. Not a bad deal."
The sexy kendo captain was wearing a red bikini that tied in the back. Tyler smiled as he looked at her.
"Yup. I love you Aki."
Then a purple shadow tendril, clearly belonging to Ash, came snaking around behind Aki's back to untie her top. She squeaked as her top suddenly blew away in a sudden wind gust. Tyler smiled as her rack flopped free.
"Thanks for the show, Ash! Aki! I love you!"
She just laughed, and bounced a little, making her melons flop. The shadow faded and he sighed happily.
"Me, Melody, Ash, Aki, Enterprise, Zerotwo and the rest. Together for all of time."
Hestia smiled.
"You earned it."
"And if they die from something-"
"Shinogami has exempted them from death."
"In dumb guy talk?"
"He'll revive them for you."
"Sooo, that revive spell."
She grinned.
"An extra method of revival."
"What more could i want?"
HE smiled. Then he remembered the idea.
"Hey, Hestia. You wouldn't happen to know where Akio is, would you?"
She thought for a moment.
"If I remember right, she's in the hangout hangar. She's there a lot."
"Alone?"
She sighed sadly.
"She doesn't have a lot of friends. Plus, well, your group sometimes forgets her."
Tyler then felt really bad.
"Okay. Until I rail Rias, me an her hangin. later Hestia."
He flapped off to go see his small lover. Hestia smiled as he did so.
"HE is going to be a very kind ruler."

Tyler flew to the hangar door and walked through the door. He then heard Akio crying quietly. He walked over to find her alone with a plushie of him clutched against her chest.
"Oh, there you are Akio. Wondered where you went."
She looked up to see him sit down across from her. She sniffed.
"I thought you forgot me."
"Nah. Just a really long list of shit to do."
She hugged her favorite plushie tightly.
"You...were just busy?"
"Sadly, yes. I have a lot to do some days, so it's hard. But, I'm yours for the rest of the day."
She just turned around.
"You're just trying to make me feel better."
HE sidled over to hug her.
"Yup. I heard you were having trouble making friends, so here I am."
She was shaking. He lifted her into his lap and wrapped her in his arms and laid his head against her.
"I swear by Melody, Akio. I have NOT forgotten you. I love you. Just as much as Aki."
She shuddered as he spoke to her. She then spun around to look at him.
"You mean it?"
"I do. I may not always have the time to hug you as often as I want to, but I do love you."
She smiled, and laid her head in his chest. He smiled too, holding the smallest member of his group of lovers. She then pulled back to kiss him. He kissed her back, and afterward she was glowing.
"Best kiss?"
"Sadly, Yoshkia has you beat."
"Boo!"
She huffed cutely.
"I'm sorry! Her's are like freakin candy!"
"And what about mine?!"
"You're more....sugar. Sweet, tasty, and very addictive. C'mere!"
She giggled as he kissed her again. After she laid her cute head against him again, sighing happily. He was stroking her back, when she giggled again. She pulled back to look at him.
"Spear me!"
"Lets use the office."
They went inside and she locked the door as he laid on the couch with his spear at the ready. She stomped her foot.
"NO! You ride me this time!"
She stripped and laid on her back. Her legs spread wide as he sighed.
"Just be careful. I'm like three times your size."
She smiled as he placed his spear against her beckoning slit.
"I trust you."
She moaned happily as he slid into her slowly, as she felt herself stretch again to accommodate him. Once fully sheathed, he bucked against her hips carefully, listening to her moan and groan in pleasure as he loved her. She then started bucking herself, as her heat rose and her need increased. She screamed as she came and he moaned as he shot. After she wrapped her small legs around him to lift herself up to kiss him. Then she started lifting herself up only to drop back down on his still hard spear, clearly after a second. HE smiled, and gave her what she needed. She slid off him and laid on her back panting. He laid over her to kiss her.
"Four back to back. Wow, Akio, ya got good stamina."
She smiled.
"Best kitty?"
"You just beat Aki in best to ride."
She clapped as her small slit ached from their sex. HE kissed her again, and she yawned.
"I'll take you to your bed."
She smiled.
"Please? I...can't really walk right now."
He cradled her small form, using his shadows to dress her in a skirt. He flew out the roof through a shadow, and she guided him to her quarters. They landed inside by shadow door and he laid her in her bed.
"Thanks for coming to see me."
"I love you Akio. You're fun."
She smiled sleepily as she closed her eyes. She was sleeping soundly a second later. He was about to leave, when he got an idea. HE hung a small box next to her bed where she'd see it on waking. Inside was a gold necklace with a chain-link band. hanging from the chain was a small locket with a ghost floating on it. Inside was a picture of her sitting against Tyler's chest with her camera out showing him something. The writing on the door said.
"Akio. Me favorite ghost hunter. I love you."
HE smiled as he took off leaving a small sign that said Akio on the box. He then flew to the command hangar to get Miho's battlefield setup. He landed outside to see Miho inside talking to Mavis. HE smiled as he walked in.
"Look, Miho, We already got greenlit for the ten square miles. I can't ask for more like that. I'm sorry."
"But, Mavis, ten square miles is the MINIMUM safe distance FOR a match!"
"I'm sorry."
"Problem ladies?"
Tyler came walking over to a sigh of relief from Miho.
"Oh thank god."
"What up ma cutie in a tank?"
Mavis sighed, well aware of where this was going.
"We need more room for our senshado matches."
"How much?"
She just hugged him.
"25 square miles is perfect."
"Good thing Maho beat you to me."
She looked at him.
"Maho?"
"I'll make a call. 50 it will be."
She just looked at him.
"A full 50?"
"Wiiith as many environments as you like. Too small?"
She just started laughing and hugged him again.
"Thank you."
"This base is too quiet without your guns blazing, Miho."
He stroked her soft hair as Mavis sighed in defeat, then smiled.
"I should have just did it. If I refused anymore, she'd have just gone to you anyway. I'll get Yuko on the line."
"Kay. Hey, Miho. Got a question."
She stepped back to look at him.
"What’s up?"
"Well, I was wondering if I can join a tank match as main gunner sometime. And no, I won't cheat."
Her face lit up like a damned lightbulb at that.
"Sure!"
"Thanks Miho! Panzer Vor!"
She giggled as he used her line. Mavis came over then.
"Yuko's on the line."
"Coolio. Ya gonna watch, Miho?"
The cute orange haired girl giggled.
"We're playing against Pravda today. I just stopped to bother Mavvie. By Mavvie, By Tyler."
"Have fun Miho. Hey, tell Mako having Sakura sit behind her was a clever trick. Well played."
She giggled again then ran off as she waved. Tyler then looked to Mavis.
"Don't you dare call me that."
"She'll start screaming in ten minutes."
Mavis smiled fondly as he took the headset.
"Hiya, Yuko?"
"I understand you underestimated the space for her matches."
"Yeah, we need 50 square miles for a good arena."
"Understood. The land's theirs."
"I'll get on expanding the barrier."
There was a loud, gleeful screaming heard in the distance. Tyler smiled.
"Sounds like she found it."

"How'd it go, Miporin?"
Miho walked into the hangar with a smile on her face.
"Tyler's setting up a 50 square mile area for us."
Yoitoba, Miho's tank loving friend just smiled.
"Wow, you do know he did it just for you, right Miho?"
Miho sighed happily, as Snaya hugged her bestie.
"He's so good to you!"
Mako was half asleep in the tank driver seat,
"Miho, you getting in?"
Miho giggled,
"He said that having Sakura sit behind you was a clever trick. Well Played, Mako."
The lackadaisical driver blushed as she smiled. The other girls all giggled at her expression. Then Miho climbed aboard, as Snaya used her own hatch to enter the tank. Miho had closed her hatch and was doing her prematch status check.
"Turret?"
"Clear Miho."
"Ammo."
"Fully stocked."
"Radio?"
"Loud and-hey, Miho, what’s that behind you?"
Snaya had a habit of looking behind her to talk to Miho, so when she did so, she noticed the small box hidden in the grove. Miho, now curious looked to see another box in her tank. She started smiling as she took it. Then she and the other girls all felt a warm feeling wash over them. Hana, Miho's elegant gunner sighed at the feeling.
"Wow, Miho, I feel really warm now."
She giggled,
"That's what his hugs are like!"
She opened the box and was screaming as he'd left her yet ANOTHER present. Now she had two bracelets and a necklace. Yoitoba smiled.
"Wow, Miho, all you need now is a ring and you have a full set."
She blushed HARD at the thought of him giving her a ring. Then a small shadow, the last piece was seen drifting along.
"Hmmm, I WAS going to do a ring this time, but I couldn't decide on a style I liked. eh, maybe next time. Love you Miho!"
The girls all awwwww'd at her as her blush went tomato red. she put the bracelet on.
"PANZER VOR!"
This time when it conformed to her wrist it spoke in his voice using her line. Another hard blush and another set of Awwww's. Miho sat down and smiled, as the feeling of his hugs again washed over her. Snaya was also smiling.
"You're so lucky, Miporin. The demon's in love with you!"
The orange haired girl smiled sweetly as she looked out a slit in her tank.
"I love him too, Snaya."

Tyler just smiled at her losing her freakin mind AGAIN. Mavis was smiling too.
"If I didn't know better, I'd say you're trying to deliberately break her mind."
"Naw, just make it go boom from time to time."
Yuko was also heard laughing.
"You sure know how to treat the ladies. Is that all or was there more?"
"When your girls getting here?"
"Hmm, the plane should land tomorrow."
"Coolio. I’ll have the barrier up and ready by then."
"Try NOT to blow their minds TOO much."
"Understood. A set of wings, necklaces, bracelets, tanks rides and whatever the hell I can think of."
"The wings alone will break them."
"Good to know! Take care Yuko."
"You as well."
The line went dead and he hung the headset up. Mavis sighed.
"You really spoil your girls."
"I try. I'll go expand the barrier."
"Sure."
He walked out, pausing a moment.
"Mavvie."
HE left then as she threw a pencil at him.
"Arrogant jackass!"
She heard him laughing as he went off. She sighed and looked back at the table, only to find the pencil she threw right back where it had been.
"Love you too Mavis."
She laughed.
"I love that idiot."

Tyler smiled as he went to the center of the barrier. He held out his hand and the keys appeared: a large circle with the Gremory house crest, and he poured his power into it. All four barriers exploded outward to accommodate the upcoming expansion, including Miho's tank field. He'd need to coordinate with a few characters for the landscaping, but that was no biggee. The shields were in place and he smiled as he finished. He resealed it and lowered his hand.
"A very potent barrier spell. I am impressed."
Tyler looked to see the hulking figure of Ainz Oal Gown approaching. The lord of Nazerik was in his purple and gold robes with his scepter and sans mask. Tyler smiled as he also saw Albedo attending her ruler.
"Nice to put bones to the image, Ainz. Hiya Albedo. You kicked ass in that last fight."
She bowed a little.
"I live to please Lord Ainz, but I am pleased to have pleased you as well."
"Like any Succubus worth her lust should. Dat axe was a beast though. Gleipnir's got it beat, but nice."
Ainz was curious.
"I do not know this Gleipnir. Is it powerful?"
"Here, meet her."
He summoned his scythe.
"Massssssterrrrr! Geeeeeeet meeeeee weeeeeeetttt! Wield meeeeeee!"
Tyler smiled as he slung the vile weapon on his shoulder. Albedo was now quivering ever so slightly. While Ainz was a little....unnerved by the roiling evil coming off the thing.
"So. This is Gleipnir? An......interesting weapon."
"She does things too."
The scythe transformed into her human form to liplock Tyler, and he spanked her hard during it. He smiled at the looks of shock on Ainz and Albedo's faces. The black skinned lady then spotted the lichlord.
"Oooohhh! Masssterrr! He's strong! You're strrrrronger though!"
He returned her to his soul and smiled.
"So, yup, that's me favorite toy for ass kicking. Now, about that barrier? It's more early warning system."
That stunned Ainz.
"You used that much power, on a mere doorbell?"
"Yup. Our goal for victory is to, kill as many of Marissa's forces as we can before war's end. More we kill now, les-oh hello."
A large shadow came over then.
"Enemy dragon in the skies! Who's free?"
"I got it."
Tyler flapped off to deal with the challenger.
"Be right back Ainz! Five minutes!"
The lichking watched as he pulled his scythe back out.
"Albedo. Tell me. If we opposed him, do you think we'd win?"
She bowed low.
"Supreme one. In my own opinion, no. If we oppose him, even you my lord, will die."
"I see."

Tyler had reached the dragon.
"SOUL RESONANCE: SEEPING EVIL!"

Ainz could feel the sheer hate, pain, and rot radiating from the now rusting scythe blade as he smashed the thing into the dragon's flank, shattering it's scales and breaking the bladed part off. He then drifted back and waited as the dragon screamed in agony as the severed blade dug itself into it's flesh. All the while eating it alive from the outside in. The dragon was a lesser beast, and thus was eaten alive by his attack. The things eyes popped and it fell to the ground. Three lights appeared and one merged with Tyler's soul. The others shot off to Melody and Ash.
"Pff, lame."
He landed next to Ainz and put his weapon up. HE dusted his hands off.
"So, what were we talking about? Ah yeah. More of her forces we kill now, less we need to deal with later."
Ainz got over his shock of him killing a dragon in 5 minutes flat.
"Let me ask you something."
"Sure."
"Was that your best shot?"
"Nah. Just a warmup."
"You kill dragons, for warmups?"
"Ya. I killed a dragon god, what, yesterday?"
"Day before yesterday, love."
"Love you Melody. So, ya."
There was a large purple surge as everything stopped. Tyler looked up to see a bird had stopped moving. He sighed.
"Pisspoor time spell."
He shattered it, and everyone knew what had just happened. He then looked at a stunned Ainz.
"Yeah, ya suck. Pull that again and I’ll beat ya to death with your leg. We clear?"
Ainz was now just plain scared. That was his highest tier time spell that he could use without a charge up. Tyler had shattered it like it was made of glass. The Lord of the great tomb of Nazerik then understood just how outmatched he was in terms of sheer power.
"I understand. A test is all."
"Yeah, no. You were trying to see if you could pull a fast one like on that knight jackass. SORRY, dude, Gasper's got ya beat in terms of time play. Plus, we have legit goddesses and gods here that can eat a creature like you for breakfast. Now, for as long as you are in MY world, time stop crap is for battle ONLY. Understood?"
Ainz sighed.
"I understand. I won't use it again."
"Good lichking. Now, about that arsenal."
Here he became on edge.
"You said you wanted to 'copy' it. What does that entail?"
"Eh, just I get a copy of your powers, tricks, and abilities. I'm curious, since I have a few that overlap, what'll happen if I stack tricks of a same kind."
"I see. How does it work, exactly?"
"The process or the actual transfer?"
"Both."
"The process is I usually need to see a demonstration of your power. A mere light is enough. As for how it works? No clue. If I had to guess? The gene that allows me to alter my body takes the new power, and manipulates it into my version. Like how my fire is black. Or my gate keys dark as hell. That’s my best guess."
Ainz thought for a moment.
"So, once you gain an ability, is gets altered to more your style. Now I'm curious myself. Very well. I'll allow it."
Tyler's eyes flared with his power as he copied Ainz arsenal. He then smiled evilly as the new list appeared in his mind.
"Ohhh, I am going to make such A MESS! Okay, lets get creative."
He sat down and started rummaging through his head. Then he smiled widely.
"Ohhhh, I got a greeat idea!"
He stood up, and waved his arm at a patch of dirt. A set of ten thirty foot tall skeletal creatures appeared with massive shields to stand to attention. Tyler smiled.
"Deathknights. Neat. Hmm, lets see."
He then snapped a finger and they detonated into ash.
"I can SOOOOO rig that! Okay. hey, I wonder what happens if I combine Artifact creation with weather manipulation and.....huh?"
A ring appeared as he used the two powers. He put it on and got a full month long calendar over weather reports. He smiled.
"I like where this is going. Ohhhh! I got a goodie!"
HE used his shadow to see Amaki laid out on the beach in her tiger print bikini. He was about to use the wind to undo her top when...
"Love, seriously?"
He looked to see Melody landing beside him. He sighed and let his dirty prank die, instead settling for an icy breeze to hit the nearly naked Matriarch. she jumped and shivered as her triple D's flopped. Tyler found it hilarious just the same. Melody as well.
"Better."
"Sorry love."
He kissed her, and she smiled.
"So. Any decent tricks this time?"
"A few, love. I need to do a little digging and I'll see."
He then looked to Ainz.
"Ya got a decent set of toys here. Next, I'd like to add those dark elf twins nature power to my arsenal."
"I see. At the moment they're playing with Fenrir somewhere."
"I'll say hi."
He spawned a leaf, spit it, and blew a long note. An answering howl was heard. Tyler smiled.
"I need to hug Ghost too. Zala as well."
"That tiger is quite fascinating."
Tyler looked at the lichking as he waited for Fenrir.
"In what way?"
He seemed to chuckle.
"In the...I'm the best there is kinda way."
"She is a cat."
Fenrir then came leaping over the hangar to his left, with the two dark elves on her back. The wolfgod the shifted back to her horse size to pounce on Tyler you hugged her tightly.
"Hi Fenrir! Missed you!"
He hugged her tightly and stroked her soft purplish fur. After she flopped down as Melody pet her. Tyler smiled as she did, before turning to look at the two elves. They were identical, except in clothing choice. One in a green tunic and the other in a tan suit. They had dark brown skin, mismatched eyes, pointed ears, one carried a staff and the other had a roguish grin. Tyler smiled as he addressed them.
"Alright, which ones Alphonse and which is Alpho?"
The one with the suit.
"I'm Alpho."
The one in the tunic.
"Alphonse, sir."
"Coolio. Annnd which one's the earth mage?"
The one in the tunic and carrying a staff raised their hand.
"Me sir."
"Okay. I need an answer. You a dude or a chick?"
That got a snort from the others. The staff carrier seemed nervous.
"I'm a boy."
"Of course you. Sooo, that make you a chick. Right?"
Alpho was confused.
"Yeah, hard to believe?"
"With just how many times I confused you two in the show, more of a way to tell. Now, Alphonse, I'm lookin to copy your earth power."
He gulped, and Ainz sighed.
"It's okay, Alphonse."
"Lord Ainz. Very well."
Tyler's eyes glowed and that was it. He smiled.
"Alright, I think that’s it for your crew's powers I wanted. Lets see, what else do I need to do? Besides Rias?"
He was thinking as Alpho came over.
"Sir."
HE looked at the small dark elf.
"What up?"
The elf smiled as she looked to Fenrir.
"It okay if I care for your pets? I like animals."
"Sure. They're not pets, but my friends, but sure. Long as you take good care of them."
She smiled and bowed. Ainz was then heard chuckling.
"She is the best animal care giver in Nazerik."
"Well, I'll leave em to her. I'm gonna take off for a bit, see if anything catches my eye."
Melody kissed him.
"I'll sleep with Kiria and Unicorn tonight. Make sure Rias can't walk tomorrow."
"Wiiith extreme lust!"
HE flapped off to get a look around base. Albedo was curious.
"Excuse me, but does he have a harem, Milady?"

Tyler smiled as he heard Albedo ask the question. It was going to get interesting once she saw his love life. HE sighed happily. He was just gliding now, looking for nothing in particular. He was merely just drifting along on the air waves. As he did, he found himself over the beach and saw a group doing some kind of routine. He used his eyes to see who it was. Only to find Yuusha and her idol group at work with their thing. He was surprised to see them still on base so he went to find out why. He landed as they were finishing their current run.
"Hiya Yuusha."
They all looked to see Tyler walking over to them. He smiled as they jumped. Then the blue haired swimmer Yuska went to stand between him and the ladies.
"What do you want with them this time?"
Her voice was cold and her eyes hard. Tyler laughed.
"I didn't know you were still here. So, I'm curious why you are here. Plus it looked like you were doing your Rubestie there so ya know."
"Eep!"
"There it is!"
The blood haired dancer in twin tails blushed as he stole her phrase yet again, just to tease her. Yuska was still firm.
"We're living on base until the war ends. Under your protection."
"Huh, okay, I can see why. Shit DID hit the fan in your home after all, and we did spend a lot of time together."
She glared at him.
"Thanks for starting a war in our front yard."
"I am sorry your home was dragged into it. But I did NOT start this war, Yuska. I merely reacted to it. Now, then, I am curious. Have you been making it to your competitions and shows?"
Yuusha smiled.
"We've won three!"
"Wait for real? That's awesome! Now, all you need is a lovelive under your belt and your golden."
Her smile became even more proud.
"We already won."
"I'mma need proof toots."
That’s when Yonohana went and pulled a flag they'd been practicing by to let it fly. Sure enough, a lovelive championship award flag with Aquors's name on it. Tyler smiled proudly.
"See what happens when the right push is given? I'll make a phone call."
HE pulled his phone to dial Saito.
"Sir. it is good to hear from you. What can I do to serve our new Head of the family?"
"Those girls delivered on our deal Saito. That school is NOT to be closed....AT ALL. it is to be fully funded, endorsed, and advertised as a personal favorite of mine. And the Idol group Aquors is to be fully sponsored by our family. clothing, transport, they name it we give it."
"Understood sir. The school is safe. The ladies will be provided for."
"Thank you Saito."
HE hung up, and smiled at the group.
"Well done ladies. You've saved your school."
The looks of relief and pride were immense enough to nearly make Tyler lose a tear.
"But."
Yuusha and her squad froze. Yuska looked him in the eye.
"But what?"
"But just because the school's safe don't mean you can slack off. I want to see more flags with your name on them. Alright? Keep impressing me, and I'm sure I can think of a few ways to reward a idol group."
Here, Ruka, the pretty pianist, was curious.
"What kind of rewards?"
"Well, things like spa trips, vacations, anything you can really thing of."
The mere MENTION of a spa got their attention, even Yuska had to sigh with longing.
"That would be nice."
"Alright, how about a new deal?"
Yuusha became nervous.
"What is it?"
"Lets see, there are four more competitions coming up. Win two, and you all get to spend a week at Moonwater hotspring spa as VIPS. We own the joint. Sooo, free of charge. Win one, you get a mere beach day. If you can't win ANY, well, lets me think."
HE looked at them, as he contemplated just what to add as a stipulation. He then got a rather simple idea.
"If you can't win a single event, you sleep outside for three days and nights without tents. We have a deal?"
Here Yuska had a thought.
"What about in case of an injury?"
"All terms are thrown out the window until our healers get you."
"What if we'd been injured right before the deadline?"
He became thoughtful.
"Okay, I admit I forgot to think of that. In that event, I'd have let you off the hook and saved the school anyway. I'd then demand TWO wins. But, I have faith in this crew."
She sighed.
"So, you put that weight on their shoulders, because you believed in them."
"I did. Right from the first time I saw them preform. I myself voted for them to win."
That got gasps of surprise from the ladies, as they were shocked he'd voted for them. Then Yuusha came over to hug the boy.
"Thank you for believing in us."
He hugged her back.
"I look after my own. Plus, well, I loved watching you all do your thing."
She let him go, and smiled.
"We'll accept the new deal."
"You've made a deal with the Demon. You know the drill."
They smiled as they did indeed. He then looked at a shyly smiling Ruby.
"You do your Rubestie for your friends!"
This time she stomped her foot indignantly.
"Why do you always single ME out?"
HE smiled at her.
"Cause you remind me of Kiria. I'll stop."
She gasped, and so did the other ladies, for if the DEMON himself was comparing Ruby to his precious little sister, then he both truly liked her, and held in a similar light. Ruby then smiled with pride at her place in his world.
"We BOTH need to do our Rubesties!"
he smiled at her silent nod.
"Well, I'mma take off. See if anything else catches my eye. Later ladies! hey, Ruka, if ya wanna stretch those fingers, we got a grand piano in the hangar."
She waved as he flapped up.
"Me and Kairi play all the time!"
HE smiled as he flew off. HE flew lower this time so he could see the ground better and just cruised along. As he did, he got a bad feeling out of nowhere.
"Mina, I just got a bad feeling. Heads up."
"Sir."
Ash was heard next.
"Thoughts leading up to it?"
"Just relaxing by the ocean. Ainz, you still near the anchor point?"
The Lichking responded quickly.
"I am. What do you require?"
"Send a bit of power where i was standing, it'll give you a feel if the barrier was breached."
"I see."
He waited as he started prepping his power for a mass defense. Then Ainz spoke again.
"I checked the barrier. Nothing."
"Hmmm, something feels very wrong here. Mina, full alert, it feels like before the damn crystal blew. Ash, Melody, load up."
HE flew to the anchor and linked up. HE sighed as he then used his multiple layers of perception to see anything, and everything. He felt everything in the base, every breath, very heartbeat, everything. He was searching when he detected a small object the size of a golf ball. He tore towards it with a force the likes of which had never been seen.
"THEY RIGGED THE BASE TO BLOW! GET DOWN NOW! ALL BARRIER MAKERS UP NOW! SHIELDS TOO!"
The base exploded into immediate overdrive as the alarms were sounded and every god, goddess and soul that could make a shield did so as Tyler blew into the hangar that housed the item. It was a whole Shikon jewel. The thing was already starting to glow. He roared as he grabbed it, and threw his soul into the teleport spell he got from Jebreal. HE used it to teleport to where he'd fought Acnologia the first time and used another ability of Hajime's to attach the thing to a rock and send it into the upper atmosphere. He was about to teleport back when it blew.

The whole base saw the blinding flash of light in the distance. The barriers were then glowing as the shockwave smashed into it with such force it blew out windows in KaraKonia city. A solid thousand miles from the blast site. The entire force watched as the barriers held against the force. Then it passed, and the gods and goddesses slumped down, exhausted from the sheer strain of the shock wave. In the distance there was a massive mushroom cloud that even at the extreme distance was easily ten feet across. The entire base would have been a crater if not for Tyler's terrifying feelings for danger. The base was on edge as a loud clapping was then heard.
"It seems the Demon's reputation for premonition is indeed well earned. Or was."
A man was floating above the ground, and oro growled.
"Red."
The dragon of dragons was laughing at the little infinity dragon.
"Well, Oro, it seems your dream has died with the demon."
"I TOLD you NOT TO CALL IT THAT! IT'S A RETARD!"
A one armed girl was then seen floating beside the red clothed man. Melody sighed.
"Marissa."
"Hello whore."
"I'm sorry, what did you just call my Angel?"
Tyler was then seen stepping out of a door of light. He was grinning arrogantly as he did so. Not a scratch on his body. Red was beside himself.
"That blast would've killed ME! How?"
HE laughed.
"You got me once with that trick, redman. You AIN'T GON GIT ME TWICE. Last second, I used Gaspy's time stop to open a rift to the gap."
HE stretched,
"That place is still friggin WEIRD. So, once in the gap, wait forty seconds, walk out and teleport using that Battleangel's trick. Oh, and who’s the one armed whore beside ya?"
Marissa LOST it, surging forward to try and punch him with a set of knuckles, only for Ash to smash her in the face. The sheer shock of Ash's appearance throwing the vile girl for a loop.
"ASH?! No. We killed you!"
Tyler floated beside her and kissed Ash hard, as Melody came over for the same treatment. Tyler then smirked at Marissa.
"Bitch. This MY world. You took my friend. I took her back. Now, Ash, I think you can entertain this little skank as I and oro defang her pet lizard."
Tyler then summoned Gliepnir.
"Ohhhhhh, MASSSSSSTEEEERR! GEEEEEET MEEEEEEE WWWWEEEEEEEEET!"
He slung his evil scythe on his shoulder as Oro came to float beside him. Marissa was frothing at the mouth as she looked from Ash to Tyler. Then Melody came to hover beside Ash. Tyler smiled.
"If only the other chick was hot, it'd be a hell of a threeway."
That got a few chuckles, for even in the face of such powerful foes, Tyler was still their lovable arrogant jackass. He was then staring a hole through Red. The mandragon was taller then him, had flame red hair, red eyes and beard, wore a red suit, and red shoes. Tyler snickered.
"Dude, nice tomato impression."
That pissed him off. He was about to move when Marissa held out her one arm.
"I TOLD YOU HE'S NOT STRONG ENOUGH FOR YOU! HE'S NOT EVEN STRONG AT ALL!"
"Oh, for the love of god."
"Ouch!"
"Fuckin hell!"
HE drew a breath,
"DEMON DRAGON KING ROAAAAAAAAAR!"
HE sent the shot right at Marissa, who just floated there.
"IT WON'T HURT ME! IT CAN'T HURT ME! I'M NORMAL!"
Red didn't move as the blast engulfed Marissa's body. she was laughing as the sheering flames ate her unguarded body like a meal. Tyler sighed.
"Whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night toots. Oro. ready?"
She just flew forward to hit Red in the face and Tyler powered up his scythe.
And the battle was on. Marissa faced Ash and Melody together as Tyler and Oro took a now angry-enough to retaliate Red. The rest of the army was also active. as a massive attack wave came calling.
"Zeref, Ainz. raise the dead. Open the Gates of Nazerik, show them the true power of the black wizard. All necromancers. Unleash the dead."
The two sorcerers channeled their immense power, and the ground came alive as literally millions of undead came to heed their call. They then threw themselves at the suddenly outnumbered assault force. Tyler smiled as he slashed at Red with his Scythe.
"SOUL RESONACE SEEPING EVIL."
He slashed red and the weapon dug into his body as oro was using her purple infinity flames to punch him. Red was going blow for blow with the pair however. He hit Tyler and he slammed into Miho's hangar, and flew back out now incensed. He'd crushed her tank under him. He'd fix it later. Tyler then tore out the blade on his kamui.
"LIFEFIBER UNIFICATION: KAMUI GENKESTU!"
HE was then clothed in his kamui as he sued his regrown scythe to launch another attack as Oro was hit in the jaw, launching her into the hang out hangar. The shields bouncing her off and into the pavement. Tyler then channeled his soul into another attack.
"SOUL RESONANCE HATEFUL EMBRACE."
This attack would encase a target in a cage of howling pain, and would fill with a toxic festering rot. He slashed at Red, who merely floated to the side.
"Is this the Best the Demon can do?"
HE was laughing as the chains encased him. Tyler smiled with a dark glint in his eyes.
"This doesn't NEED to touch you. For true pain is inflicted without being touched."
Red was grunting in pain as Tyler charged his next attack. He smiled as he saw Marissa was lined up behind him.
"DEMON KING CANNON."
He sent his combo of Kidd's Death cannon and Yusuke's spirit gun at Red, who was able to dodge. Marissa, on the other hand, did not. She took the full force of the shot in her unprotected back, and Ash and Melody went into slash as she laughed hysterically. Red was finally able to escape the pain cage, only for Oro to take him in the face with a charged shot.
"INFINITY DRAGON SHOT!"
Tyler was right beside her with his own.
"BLACK DRAGON EMPRESS SHOT!"
His attack combined with hers, and it was visible for hundreds of miles as it slammed into Red head on. He screamed as he felt it hit him, for Tyler had snuck a few drops of his blood into the flying beam attack. How his vile blood was tearing Red apart from the inside out. He smiled as he then pulled out another nasty trick. The power he'd gotten from Valy. He activated his now red boosted gear. To another pleasured moan.
"you caaaallllled masssssster?"
HE smiled as he then balance broke with her form. His left arm was then encased in a red plate arm like Hajime's. He then looked to his right, and the black boosted gear appeared to form a black arm. He then pulled the dual gunblades Satan had given him. Oro was right beside him,
"HE's weakening."
"It supposed to be this easy?"
"He has lost a great deal of power since the last time we fought."
Tyler frowned.
"I wonder. hey, asshat, the power that made the jewels go, it was yours."
HE was still panting in agony, but was able to speak.
"It....was.......indeed."
He looked at oro.
"Suicide?"
"Suicide."
Tyler sighed, then he and Oro flew to attack again. Red sent oro to the ground again, but felt his power get drained by Tyler's backup plan.
"EVIL SIPHON."
He was glowing as his strength was restored by draining the mandragon's own powers. Tyler then slashed him with the gunblades, and they screamed in pleasured ecstasy as the dragonman's blood splashed along their length. Red the disappeared, only to impale Tyler through the torso with his heart in his hand. Ash saw this and screamed bloody murder, while Melody just sighed.
"Again?"
Ash was looking at her with tears in her pretty eyes.
"Again?"
"Watch."
Marissa was laughing manically as Tyler fell from the sky, his heart now mush in Red's fist.
"DIE RETARD DIE RETARD DIE RETARD!"
"Will you PLEASE shut the fuck UP!"
Tyler flipped to float back up to look Red's stunned face in the eye, smiling as he did so. The hole in his chest vanishing.
"even if I go down in flames. I will be reborn from the ashes."
Ash smiled.
"I loved that line he came up with."
Melody was stunned.
"I though he ripped off harry potter?"
"Nope. He would say that to me if he fell in a fight. If he fell, I saved him. It's how it was. I was the Ash that he'd be reborn from if he went down in flames."
Melody just shook her head at yet another thing he did just to pay homage to her. Ash was smiling.
"Phoenix tears."
Red was grumbling.
"Nope. Not this time. Yue, that trick of yours rocks."
The Golden Vampire Princess smiled as she sent a wave of blue flames to incinerate a group of enemies. Tyler then smirked.
"The only way you can kill me now, is to reduce me to atoms. IF you can even get that far."
Red then went for another attack, only Oro had come up behind him.
"INFINITY DRAGON PIERCING FIST."
She smashed her small hand through his chest, and tore out his own heart. He coughed out blood, and was about to counterattack when Tyler came at him, swinging Gleipnir.
"SOUL RESONANCE SEEPING HATRED."
He impaled Red through the stomach as oro tore her arm out and flited to the side. This attack would fill the target with all the hatred of Tyler's soul, and set it on fire. Then it would become like if you swallowed a mouthful of razor blades coated in his festering rot. Red was howling as his body burst into red flames. He looked at Tyler, and smiled evilly.
"I win. My power is too much for you to handle alone!"
"The fuck said I'm alone?"
red then noticed the same Gene inside Melody and Ash.
"No!"
Tyler smirked as he burned to a mere ash cloud. His light appeared, and divided into quarters. The balls then merged with Tyler, Melody, Ash and Oro. Tyler and the two girls were fine. Oro, however, started writhing in pain as her body exceeded her power limits. She was about to fly off to space, but.
"Gotchya covered toots."
She looked at him as he placed his divider gear on her head.
"DEMON DIVIDER."
Her powers were drained until they were stable. He then channeled the power to take aim at Marissa, but she was gone.
"She flee?"
Ash nodded.
"Yep. After Red's lights appeared, poof. She was gone."
"Hey, where's Kiria?"
Tyler was on the ground in a flash.
"DEMON DRAGON KING SEARCHING FLAMES!"
This time, his powers were fueled by his own exceeded power limits. The pulse covered two hundred square miles in 1.2 seconds flat. He got a hit at the fifty mile mark. He left a map leading to it, as he was off like a thunderclap.

"Now, lets make you scream!"
Marissa had the captured Kiria on a rack in a small hut fifty miles from the base. Kiria was just happily humming, even though she was tied to a rack naked and spread eagled. Marissa was unaffected by her cute smile as she laid out her knives, sextoys, and various liquids. Kiria then saw one knife.
"Scary big brother has that one. It's a favorite of his."
Marissa slapped her across the face.
"DO NOT SHOW SUCH AFFECTION FOR THAT CREATURE! HE IS AN EVIL BEING!"
Kiria just laughed at her.
"Of course he is! He has to be to kill people like you!"
Marissa slapped her eight more times, and took a small knife and stabbed her in the hand. Kiria grunted, but otherwise no reaction. Marissa was now curious inspite of herself.
"I suppose your people are made of sterner stuff then mine."
Kiria was bleeding and the knife was still in her hand.
"Scary big brother survived you. So can I."
Kiria was smiling as she said this. Marissa was losing her self control at just how such faith this little brat had in that thing. She was so lost in her own hate, she didn't even notice the surge of heat the flared around Kiria. Kiria did however, and started laughing again. As the trademark thunderclap was heard.
"He found you. Enjoy your last few seconds! Teehee!"
Marissa picked up a long toy and shoved it towards Kiria's unprotected slit, only it melted in her hand as it neared her body. Kiria giggled.
"Brother!"
Tyler rose out of the floor like a Demon of the depths. He then strode over to Kiria's rack, and released her. He hugged her as he fed her his blood.
"You okay, Kiria?"
She snuggled into his warm hug, as Marissa was striking at him with everything she could grab. Only for it to melt in her hand. Kiria was giggling.
"She sucks at painting my nails! She missed! Plus, her wacks suck too. Aki's still best."
Tyler hugged his precious sprite to him.
"You are a very brave girl Kiria. I love you."
She smiled at him.
"I learned from you, Tyler."
He then looked to where Marissa was now trying to hit him bare handed. He snorted, as her hand were melting as well. She had not used any form of her power against him. As he was beneath her. He sighed, grabbed her arm, tore it off, and grabbed her head.
"Leave us alone."
She was then teleported with his power to their hometown. Several thousand feet above it. Tyler then flew back with Kiria in his arms. Her happily giggling as he did so. They returned to base to find Oro waiting anxiously.
"Give her here. You need-"
"I know."
He handed his precious bundle to a waiting Melody as he and Oro took off to the upper atmosphere. They flew to about ten miles above the earth's surface.
"Charge your most powerful shot to it's max. I'll catch you."
He nodded. And charged it up.
"DEMON DRAGON GOD RAGING EXPLOSION!"
The beam was visible across the globe as a pillar of light. The blast rocketed out to the far reaches of space. The blast drained the excess power and Tyler felt a little woozy. He then started to fall, as Oro slung an arm over her shoulders.
"Marissa dead?"
"No. She's not the issue we need to really deal with. Her army is. She’s anon threat. She tried to kill me with steel knives, Oro. STEEL KNIVES. Plus she hasn't regrown her arm. I tore her other arm off, and dropped her two thousand feet above our hometown. She'll suffer there for awhile, as she'll now be viewed the same as me. While she's on her home visit, we kill the rest of her army. Then we win."
Oro shook her pretty head as they descended.
"We spit in their faces."
"And they lost Big Red. Plus however many they sent at us, plus Marissa's disappearance."
"We've struck a crippling blow to her offensive might."
"Yup. Her thinkers will go full turtle for now. either that, or a back to back large scale offensive. We're at the all-or-nothing stage."
They entered the lower atmosphere, and found the battle still underway. Tyler was then reminded of something.
"Ohhh, yeeeah. I'm pissed at getting duped!"
He shrugged Oro off and dove to the ground.
"All forces get down. Surge incoming."
Tyler took the ground as his army hit the dirt. He then channeled all his rage and hate into his attack.
"DEMON DRAGON KING SURGING EXPLOSION!"
The blast tore out of his body, and incinerated every enemy in a two mile radius. Which, was once again, all of them. Ash stood to find the group of titans she'd just been fighting were just....gone. The sexy streetchick was amazed.
"Woooooaaaaaah."
Melody was shaking her head.
"Wonder how stuck he got this time?"
"Stuck?"
Then a weak yell was heard.
"Sonuvabitch. Not again. Hey! Can someone dig me out? Please?"
Ash then walked to see a 6 foot deep hole melted into the ground, with Tyler stuck to his waist. He looked up tiredly at her.
"Hi, Ash. I'm stuck. Can you help me please? I can't quite move just yet."
Melody came over and sighed.
"Love, if you keep getting stuck, make it smaller."
"I love you Melody."
Thar got a few chuckles as Melody used her flame to dig out her lover. Once free he flopped to the ground panting like an overheated dog.
"I....really.....hate.....that one."
Ash was amazed at his show of power, for in an instant, he wiped the base clean and without touching a single friendly. Mina came over then.
"Mina. Injuries?"
The kindly witch smiled.
"Scratches, bruises, Oro broke a nail, only serious injury was a broken finger."
"I'd kiss your booboo Oro, but I can't quite move just yet. Who broke a finger?"
"Yoshkia broke her trigger finger when she moved the wrong way."
"Yeesh, Yoshkia. If you come here I'll kiss you better!"
She came right over and he kissed her.
"Thanks for the candy! I feel better."
HE sat up to her giggling, as Kiria came skipping over to hug him.
"Thank you for rescuing me, Big brother."
He hugged her tightly.
"Anytime every time little scamp."
He stood up, and wobbled a bit before he got his balance back. He looked around at the damage. Miho's hangar had a large hole in the roof and her Panzer IV was crushed from when he landed on it, there were scorch marks on all the buildings, bullet holes everywhere else, large craters were scattered everywhere from Tyler and Oro's fight with Red. He sighed. He then placed a hand on the ground. Mina placed a hand on his shoulder.
"We can handle repairs."
"I broke Miho's tank!"
That got a few chuckles from the resting fighters, well aware of his fondness for the cute tanker. Tyler drew in a breath and his shadow exploded out to encompass the entire base, and when it rose upward, restored to perfection. He even left a bowtie on Minho’s tank with a larger plaque like the one he'd left with her last bracelet, only this was more decoration for her hangar. There was a large SORRY! on the side of her tank, just to make the point. After he stood and stretched, and he got a few pops and cracks. He then looked to Mina.
"It weird I feel refreshed? Like not tired at all?"
Mina looked at him, and he didn't seem Tired, or even strained. Oro came floating by at that point.
"That's Red's power. You're a step down from my power now. I have to admit, I did not expect you to absorb so much of his power like that. You took nearly a full half. Impressive."
Tyler smiled, and hugged the pretty infinity dragon.
"Thanks for the help Oro. Even if Red pulled a suicide play here."
Mina was shocked. Tyler sighed.
"Lets get the leaders to the table. We need to discuss our next move. Kiria! Go get a massage off Asia! That was a nasty playdate you had with Marissa."
Asia smiled as Kiria squealed, all-too-happy to let the magic touch of Asia at her body. Ash read between the lines there, and was a little nervous. So was the rest of the army. Tyler walked to the command hangar and leaned on the table to start looking at maps. Mina, Wales, Mavis, Oro, Satuski, and Ash came in after, looking distinctly nervous. He noticed and sighed.
"YEs, Kiria was hurt badly. YEs, I found her with a stabbed hand and welts on her face. NO I AM NOT GOING TO GO INTO RAGE MODE. So, come on in, relax, and I'll tell you the plan going forward."
Ash sighed.
"He's doing another trick of his."
Mavis was nervously standing behind her.
"What trick?"
"He's PISSED. Make no mistake, he is LIVID. But, there aren't any targets right now for him to go apeshit on, so he's channeling it into something else for the time being."
"Plus, I'm out of fuel for surging flames for the time being. So, I'm going to use the feelings from finding Kiria to fuel it."
It clicked for ash then.
"Ahhh, so Surging flames is a mass release of your feelings. Like that boiler from the shining."
"Only it can be aimed. Accurately."
The leaders took a spot around the table, as Armin and Makorov came in with a tired looking Zeref. Behind them was a tall man with pointed ears, shaded glasses, a red pin striped business suit, with a tail swishing behind him. The new arrivals took a spot around the table as well. Tyler smiled at the new arrivals.
"Nice work on that undead army Zeref. Like I thought, you an Ainz revival crap is perfect for a disposable army."
He smiled weakly as he took a chair to sit beside Mavis. Tyler thought for a moment as he looked around.
"Okay, where's Sora and Shiro?"
Armin was the one that answered.
"They're resting in the hangout hangar. Do we need them?"
"I'd like them to help planning. They're Neet shut-ins, but that dude is a strategic genius, and that girl a genius as well. even if they are codependent."
"Ohh?"
The Red pinstriped suited man seemed to understand something, and Tyler smirked.
"Demiurge. Ainz's brain. Nice to work with you."
HE bowed low.
"I live to serve the Supreme one. He has instructed me to follow your orders and aid you to the best of my ability. Though, if I may? Ainz is smarter then I am."
Tyler knew the truth of the matter,
"I'll explain later."
HE then looked as a dude in a yellow T-shirt, red pants and a crown on his arm walked in. He was tall, had red spiked hair, and red eyes. At his side was a girl the size of Kiria, with lower leg length silver hair, fair skin, blue eyes, and was wearing a blue, red, and yellow sailor suit with reddish tights and blue shoes. Tyler smirked again.
"King Sora and Queen Shiro. Blank. Ash, I do believe we just met our New Warcom Sacrifice."
All three faces lit up. Ash knew of them and their gaming prowess, and stood beside Tyler, as Sora and his siter stood across from them.
"You think you can beat Blank?"
"It's Blank's policy to be the very best at every game we play."
Tyler held out his hand, and so did ash.
"The Fallen Devils will take your flawless win record out."
"We'll do it fair and square."
They shook hands as the future duel was made official.
"We might actually have a decent challenge this time around. But, work first, ass kicking later."
That got a laugh as they turned to the table.
"Oh, and thanks for letting us borrow Jerbreal. I owe her an exam of me, Ash and Melody's bodies, but hey, she's fun."
Sora's jaw dropped.
"You're....kidding."
Tyler looked at Ash, as Melody flew in to stand behind him.
"Ladies, are you thinking what I'M Thinking?"
Melody and Ash sighed.
"We want to."
"But save it for Rias."
"Eh, fair."
Sora was speechless, while Shiro huffed. Sora then went full worship.
"I'm sorry Shiro! It's not like I'm curious or anything!"
"Pervert."
"Hey! HE's the one doing it!"
"But you WANT to as well! You won't need me anymore!"
"Hey, Shiro, he ever stops needing you, we got room for a pretty girl in our corner."
Sora just looked at him, as Shiro's face went cutely red.
"oh."
"Dude, that's sick! She's fourteen!"
"So am I."
"Uhhh, huh?"
Tyler just laughed, and tossed his ID. Sora and Shiro looked at it, then to him, and repeated it like ten times.
"He's fourteen."
"And has a girlfriend."
"Ummm, a fiancée, and like ten plus girlfriends."
Ash nudged him.
"What’s the count playboy?"
"Fuckin hell, what IS my count? Melody's my fiancé, Girlfriends? You, Aki, Asika, Kairi, Hayasaka, Kaguya, Miho, Akio, Yoshkia, Sonya, Enterprise, Hornet, Zerotwo, Aoita, Oro, Satuski, Riuko, Amaki, Rias, Akeno, Asia, Koneko, annnnnd Barkhorn. Yeah, that’s it."
Sora just looked at him. With full flown hero worship in his eyes. Tyler smirked.
"I've popped the cherries of like.....half?"
Sora just gaped. Then Shiro stomped on his foot.
"Hmph!"
Tyler just laughed at the pretty girl making her brother feel absolutely worthless with a mere noise. Then Sora tossed his ID back.
"fourteen. With a harem."
"And money."
"A fiancée."
"And followers."
"And the powers of gods."
"Annnnnd the Head of a verrrrry wealthy family!"
Ash came over then and smacked him.
"Will you quit showing off?"
"For now. Hey, Shiro. The offer's still there!"
She squeaked again, and blushed hard, much to Tyler's amusement. Then Ash had a thought.
"Hey, I got one."
"Oh?"
"Cutest blush."
"Yoshkia for the win."
"Okay, cutest squeak."
"Asia."
"Cutest."
"Kiria."
"I'm out again."
Tyler smiled as he let poor Sora off the hook.
"Okay. I've had my fun."
HE had everyone gather around the table.
"Okay. Big red is dead, and Marissa still lives."
That got a lot of shocked gasps. Here Mina spoke up.
"I'd thought you'd kill her for hurting Kiria?"
HE sighed.
"I wanted to, Mina. I really did. But, it would have defeated the entire reason for my dare."
Demiurge smiled.
"Ohhh, I see."
They looked at him.
"He does that. The spit in her face was only HALF my plan. The other, was entirely reliant on their response. They played right into my hands here. The only big gun they have left to control the army is Marissa herself. As long as she lives, her army's thinkers WON'T work together. That said, I have reason to suspect rogue elements within her army are now working independently of her wishes. Evidence is Ragyo working together with Nirok and the Shikon bomb trap. That was the single smartest trick they've pulled the entire war. Rigging the base was a decent trick as well. How they got a tac nuke through MY barrier will need to be investigated intensely. If we have a hole, it needs to be either plugged or rigged. I prefer rigged. Now, Marissa, I teleported her into our hometown. Without her other arm. Her fight taught me far more about both her mental state and her way of thinking. Ash, Melody, did she use ANY of her powers against you?"
The ladies looked at each other.
"All she did was stand there."
"It was as if we were unworthy of her power."
"That is exactly what it is. We're nonlife forms in her eyes. To the point she was using steel weapons to stab me when I rescued Kiria. Ranting the entire time. The fact she hasn't even regrown her arm is proof to my point. I believe that, aside from her mental insanity, she WANTS us to kill her."
Zeref looked up sharply from his seat beside Mavis.
"That does explain a lot. I've heard it said she will routinely jump out of high windows and set herself on fire."
"So, a homicidal, suicidal, in denial maniac. In her mind, living any way remotely resembling mine is psychologically inconceivable. It can't happen to her, as again, normal. Her mind is so fixedly desperate to deny that simple truth that she IS like me now, has rendered her next to helpless. So, her sheer regenerative and healing power is wants kept her in power. Having Big Red lurking behind her helped as well. To what degree, I can't say for certain."
Again, Zeref.
"He did very little, actually. The general order of the day in her camp, is nothing. They can do whatever they want to anything they want. I heard tales that the few times she visited her bases, she'd get violated by the entire base. Repeatedly."
"Lends credit to the suicidal aspect. Feel bad for the other things though."
That got a few snickers. Tyler drew a circle around the base.
"Now. Marissa will be at the nonmercy of our town for a while. So, effectively, her army's headless. We have our heal time. The only reason she still lives, is to keep the smarter characters under her from working together as a whole. Now. her forces were practically crippled by the last few days of fighting. She has lost three heavy assaults, several major players, and we now know they have a way to replicate the shikon jewel from Inuyasha's world. We need to rework the barriers to now scan all incoming everything. It was sheer LUCK I got that feeling when I did. We cannot afford to rely on that entirely."
Wales nodded.
"I agree. That was just too close."
Tyler then drew an extra circle outside the existing circle.
"We'll add another circle as well. Now. The ultimate goal here is to kill her army. To the last man. we succeed, we get a longer period of time before we have to fight again. Plus, the more heavies we remove from play, the less chance of a resurgence down the line. Are you with me or I lose you?"
Demiurge spoke.
"So, the ultimate objective for a conclusive victory is a mass slaughter of the opposition. Thus granting us a greater period of peace. An interesting strategy. One question."
"How will we make it happen?"
He smiled.
"I see you already have a plan there as well."
"Mavis. Any word on you delivers their meals?"
The pretty guild master came forward with a map of a country.
"We discovered that her army has the backing of a few countries."
He took the list attached.
"Okay. North Korea, Iran, hmmm odd that one, A few dictatorships, Russia? Yeesh, I'll hug Sonya for that one. Okay. we have our targets."
She came and stood beside him, pointing out other things.
"These countries are merely suppling food. Guns and bullets are coming from America, England, and Germany. Medical supplies from all the former listed."
"Hmmm, I wonder. Mina, our supplies come from them as well, right?"
The pretty commander nodded.
"We're getting the same from them as well."
"Makes sense. Okay. Main thorough fare for their medical an food supplies?"
Mavis placed a map of the sea in front of him.
"They use this sea route here for food, we use Hermes' Messenger power. Medical is transported by air. Here."
"We'll start a search and destroy routine. No food for their army. As for medical? we have some nasty experts in both poison and stealth. We'll rig their medical supplies with toxins. We have magic healers here of Yoshkia's power and greater. Plus my blood and the Phoenix tears. Worse case, I can set up a depository for my healing blood."
Shiro shuddered.
"That playstyle is just.....mean."
He smiled at the kind girl.
"We nearly lost this war playing fair. Now we get into the mud. Next. Base defense. Zeref, once you regain your strength, I'd like you and Ainz to pool together again, and rig a surprise in case of invasion. If we get attacked, I want at least the exact same amount of undead that was used in this last defense. You think you can do it?"
He smirked.
"Twice as many. Got it."
"Nice to see you using that brain Mavis likes for some odd reason. Now. raids. Can you two raise undead flyers?"
"With the same numbers."
"Good. If we have to take a hive, we'll unlock the underworld. The next time we launch an assault, we will blanket the skies and the ground with an army of corpses. I will also have our world's primordial lifefiber transported here for my subjugation."
Here Satuski had an issue.
"I must object. The primordial lifefiber is a dangerously unpredictable monster. If you seek to dominate it like Ragyo, it could unleash horrors we have neither the time nor the resources right now to fight properly."
He leaned back, and considered his options.
"Hmm, I see your point. Okay. We'll leave it as a surprise reserve. Okay, next thing is the barrier breach. Lets see."
He looked around the room for a suitable expert. His eyes landed on Oro. She smiled.
"I am well versed in barriers."
"Good sexy dragoness. Now that Red is out of play, you're our trump card. So, you're on base defense now. They get through, torch em. Next. The expansion. We're doubling the size of the base, across the board additions. Miho will also be given 50 square miles for her tank play. Only thing she'll need is a decent landscaping job."
Here, Hestia, having snuck in spoke up.
"We have a nature goddess that wants to help."
"Coolio. Well. I think that's it."
They leaders all looked at each other. Then Demiurge had a question.
"What about in the event of prisoners?"
Tyler crossed his arms as he thought.
"Hmm, depends on who it is. If another Zeref surrenders, they get placed under supervision until we find where their loyalties lay. If they prove false, well,"
HE smirked evilly,
"I'm sure Nazerik has a few appropriate......hosts for a set of guests."
Demiurge smiled.
"An excellent Idea."
"But, to be clear. Creatures such as Titans, hostile Klaxisaurs, and monsters, eh, long as they die, go crazy."
"Enemy humans?"
"If they're grunts, well, have fun."
He was chuckling. Then Tyler remembered something.
"Oh! I forgot. With the addition of the Nazerik forces, One Shalltear Bloodfallen has joined up. seriously badass name but not the point."
"Seriously metal too."
"It is."
He smirked as Sora and Shiro was heard speaking.
"we need to set up a stable blood supply for her, and any other pure vampires that appear. By pure, I mean vampires that need blood to survive, and can't eat regular food."
Here, Demiurge had a thought.
"Why not use your blood? That supply would be as plentiful as we could wish for."
"I'm afraid it'd either drive her insane, kill her outright, get her addicted to it like a hard crack addict, or all three. That last one could be fun, but neither here nor there. My blood is extremely addictive unaltered for vampires. So, it can't be used."
"I see."
He became thoughtful, and Tyler felt compelled to let him know he knew.
"Just to be clear here, Demiurge. In your world, you and Ainz were playing for world domination. I would not suggest trying that crap in MY world. For to attain such a level of control, you would eventually have to face me in combat. we all know how THAT will play out."
He looked at him, and Tyler, along with Ash, saw the sheer shock in his beady eyes, as if wondering how he just read his mind. He smirked.
"Yeah. I can figure out your plans well enough. It's an old trick. Play the good puppet while at the same time searching for an exploitable weakness. Me? heh. I have many. Problem is, they're all people. They die, they get revived. Plus, if you were to actually TRY that card, you and the Tomb would burn. You were also put at the table to get a feel for how our planning works, who is the main strategist, who can be convinced to jump ship, who's a weak link, and who truly wields the power here. Albedo was sent to get a baseline of my strength, while those two dark elves were to be wild cards, gathering information on the sidelines. Be amazed what you can learn that way. Ainz's time trick was a direct test to see if he could pull a fast one. Problem was, Gasper's time powers are easily twice as potent. I copied his power. So, I am immune to time-based abilities as a whole."
Demiurge hid his reaction well to the plans of himself and Ainz well. But for Tyler and Ash, he might as well have pissed himself. He then bowed deep.
"I assure you, we have no such plans."
"You do. Seriously, dude, me and Ash here are used to this crap. Just go back to Ainz after this, and tell him he's in over his head. I have no interest in petty backroom plots for the moment. So, I haven't bothered to do anything about your scheming."
Demiurge's tail was twitching now. In all his years, he had never encountered a being like this boy. He'd seen through the plans of the Supreme One like he read his mind. Tyler smirked.
"It's not reading his mind if it makes sense. Plus, well, I know you."
"I see."
Demiurge was now just plain scared. Tyler and Ash looked at each other.
"I think he gets it."
"Yup."
Tyler then turned his back as he went to address another things. He was about to start, when he smiled.
"Oh. I forgot to mention. That link spell you're using to mentally communicate with Ainz, yeah, I knew it was there when you walked in the door. Sooooo, yeah. Hi Ainz. Savus, Albedo, nice to see you."
His eyes were smiling as he hijacked their mind link to look at Ainz inside his throne room. He was seated in his throne, with Albedo shaking at his right, with Savus, a tall burly man in a black suit was pale faced as well. Tyler smirked at the now grinning table, as they knew where he was going. He used his shadow to transport to in front of Ainz's throne. He was still smiling as he walked to stand in front of the seated Lichking. Albedo drew her axe, and Savus readied his fists.
"Albedo, Savus, wait."
"Good call. They'd be dead already if I wanted blood."
Ainz sighed deeply. Knowing full well he had lost his gamble.
"Okay. What do you want?"
"For you to cut the crap. I have far bigger fish to fry to deal with a boneman with a power complex. You have not harmed a friend, so this is merely a fair warning. Cut the schemes to steal MY world from me, and put that effort to the war effort."
Ainz lowered his skeletal head.
"I concede to you. The Tomb will halt our plans to conquer YOUR world."
"Well, alright then. We good?"
He sighed again.
"We are."
"Later then."
He dove back into his shadow to rejoin the table. After he left, Ainz lifted his hand to see it trembling.
"My Lord?"
Albedo could quite plainly see her master's shaking. He looked to her.
"Albedo. In our old world, I was the supreme one. Here. HE is the true supreme one. We cannot match his strength, nor it seems his mind or even his strategic brilliance. The Great Tomb Of Nazerik serves me. I serve him now. That is the way of this world, Albedo."
Albedo bowed deeply as Savus knelt.
"What do we do, Lord Ainz?"
He sighed.
"My friends and I built this Tomb together, now, I have to watch as one I cannot even scratch takes command. Albedo. Savus. We all serve him. with our lives."

Tyler popped out to find demiurge kneeling before him.
"I received word from Lord Ainz. We serve the Supreme One. He serves you. I offer my humblest apologies for our misdeeds."
"eh, we're good. You're off my hook."
"I see my Lord. We will serve you do the very best of our abilities."
"Lord huh?"
Ash smacked him.
"Don't go there."
"Yes ma'am."
"Good boy."
"But Lord?"
That got a collective groan from the ones gathered around the table. He was smiling as another thought occurred to him. He looked to Sora.
"Hey, Sora. Question."
HE had been listening quietly for his part, more drinking in the way the Table worked, now he raised his head.
"Yeah?"
"Jerbreal told me she's no longer bound by Tet's pledges. Are you affected?"
HE tilted his head.
"Hmm, no. we're back to being Neet losers."
"Hmm I wonder about that. It's technically an ability. Have you tried plying the pledges here?"
Here Shiro spoke up.
"We buried Steph in a chess game, the bet being she had to a single thing we said."
"What'd you tell her to do?"
Sora smirked.
"She was ordered to fork over her panties. She was able to refuse."
"Ha, weak. MY girls LOVE playing strip. Ain't that right, Wales?"
She blushed a little as she remembered her defeat. Sora and Shiro's mind went boom. Tyler then looked to Melody and Satuski.
"Our parties will. Blow. Their. Freakin Minds."
They smiled, well aware of that fact. Then Tyler had another thought.
"Tet's pledges were a good balance keeper for his world. I wonder if we can incorporate them into ours somehow?"
Hestia spoke up.
"We've talked. Him and I. He says he'd like to find a way to do just that, but as of yet we haven't found an agreeable solution."
"Main problem?"
"Just the sheer differences between worlds."
"Just a thought, but maybe once the expansion of the world ends, he can be given his own part of it for his pledges. Like, maybe a continent that’s bound by his rules."
She thought for a moment.
"That's....actually a pretty good idea. Our's were having him apply the Pledges to games as a basic rule."
"Like a background set of rules for the world."
"Exactly. But, to be honest, I like your idea better."
"The main difficulty would be how to go about it. Like make it a barrier-type deal or something else?"
"We can figure that out later."
"Sure."
He was thinking as Wales asked a question.
"What will be the fate of Azur lane once the war is won?"
"Well, Enterprise and I are taking off for an adventure. As for the rest of you? I think your role will be to keep the worlds' oceans safe from random siren attacks. They'll still be a thing, but not nearly as potent. Same with neroui. A hive will pop up from time to time, but by that point, Yoshkia, Sonya and the other witches can eat them for breakfast. Oh, and Mina too."
"Arrogant jackass."
"Love you too."
Enterprise was smiling as he confirmed his plans for her after the war. Tyler's stomach rumbled.
"Alright. I think that’s everything we need."
Armin spoke up then.
"What about Eren and I's titan powers?"
"Hmm. Yours is more tac nuke, so you can't really use it. His? He might find good work as a construction worker. Titans will also pop up as well. So, you may find yourselves called on to kill them. That ODM crap will be MAJOR thrill ride after the war. seriously, I can see it becoming a friggin sport. Anything else?"
They all looked at each other.
"Nope. We can handle the logistics now."
"Coolio. I'mma go get stuffed with Rias before I stuff her."
He then spread wing to fly off to find his bedmate for the night. Demiurge was then fixed with Ash's gaze.
"You got lucky."

Tyler found Rias talking to Asia by a hangar that housed Igneel's den. The fire dragon king using the large building as a makeshift cave. He landed silently, and snuck up behind a unsuspecting Rias. Her only becoming aware as he wrapped his arms around her waist and kissing her neck. She jumped hard, as little Asia giggled.
"Hiya, Rias. I came for you!"
She sighed happily as she settled back into his hug.
"Well, lets go."
"Sure. Thanks for playing along Asia."
She giggled again. Tyler then flew off with Rias in his arms to his bunker. They entered through a shadow and took a seat on the couch. There was a stack of boxes, and a pair of black panties with a blue lipstick kiss on the crotch. He smiled.
"Hayasaka."
The blonde maid was then heard gasping.
"I was afraid you forgot it!"
"I never forget a kitty!"
He tossed them into the drawer as Rias used her power to strip to her skin. She then sighed with relief as she sat beside him, rubbing her sore feet.
"Here, try this one."
She feet were then encased by his shadows and she groaned hard.
"Ooooooh, that feels so goooooood!"
He smiled as she laid her head in his lap, her new shadow shoes still attached. She was naked, and was loving the feel of air on her body. She smiled.
"So. Sex first, or?"
"What do you want first?"
She smiled again.
"Fuck me!"
"By the word of Rias!"
He scooped her up and laid her in the bed and mounted her. His spear out and ready for use. She licked her lips as he neared her.
"You have a full load for me, right?"
He smirked.
"Ohhhh, I want to make a mess of you!"
She moaned as she felt him enter her. She then flipped over to ride him as he bucked into her from below. She was groaning from pleasure as she felt him piercing her over and over. She was going wild for him again, and when she blew, she screamed hard. Then she was on her back as he rode her now. She sighed with lust as she felt the cream in her taco. They were still at it, this time her flipping over for a rear ender. The slaps of their bodies echoing of the walls as they gave full force to their want for the other. After, she collapsed from yet another orgasm, as he laid on top of her sex drenched body. She looked at him.
"Finish it."
HE smiled, and she felt him fire off his last shot, before falling beside her, both panting and aching from the sex. They kissed, and tasted each other. After she rolled over to lay her head on his chest.
"Still best sex?"
"By a long shot, Rias. I love you."
She shivered.
"I love you too."
He smiled warmly at the red headed devilgirl. Then her stoamch rumbled.
"YEs, President."
She smacked his thigh as he climbed out of the bed.
"Not fair."
"Yes, Mistress."
She smacked his back hard for that one.
"Do that to Akeno. Watch her reaction."
He smiled as he pictured it. They sat on the couch, still naked, and were about to start eating when Rias had a suggestion.
"Hey. Put my show on while we eat."
"Sure."
She smiled as they watched her meet Issei and their adventures afterwards. She laid her head back on his shoulder as he stroked her, his arm under hers and resting on her firm stomach. They watched as Issei got busted peeping and beaten for it, and she sighed.
"You okay?"
She looked back at him, and smiled.
"Just groaning inwardly from that time. That show actually showed a small sliver of our daily lives."
"They do have light novels and other stuff. But I get your point."
"He peeped every time a girl took a shower he was aware of. It was so bad that sometimes we'd have to have a peep guard."
He hugged her comfortingly.
"I'm sorry you had to do that."
She smiled.
"I mean, I loved how much he was attracted to me, and it made me happy he thought me beautiful, but there's a line between flattery and creepy. He was all the way in straight up predator."
She snuggled into his one armed embrace.
"It's a reason I love you so much. You make me feel beautiful just with a friggin hug. Plus, I know exactly where in your heart I am, and you are not afraid to remind me you love me. Or just come right out an say it."
"Rias. I love you."
She sighed.
"I love you, Too, Tyler. Now, I was wondering something."
"My trip with Enterprise?"
"Still reading my heart and mind like a book."
"My plan for her is to finish school then take off. That way, we don't have to listen to anyone else bitch."
She smiled.
"Of course you had a plan. You even had a plan for us to attend you school."
"I'm not just sex and bad jokes!"
She pressed her head back to look at him.
"Can I ask a favor?"
"Sure."
"When you have some free time between deathmatches, dates and crippling girls, take Koneko out. She's been feeling.....left out. Akeno too."
"Okay. I'm taking oro out for our date tomorrow. After her is.....A drive with Shirley, Then a date with Yoshkia, and then Asia. After, I'll kidnap Koneko. Akeno will be another kidnapping."
Rias smiled. Well aware he'd do just that. He glanced at a clock. 11:23PM.
"Well, Rias. Wanna call it? Or you up for another round?"
She smiled.
"My poor tunnel can't handle another probe tonight."
"Alright. Lets shower then."
She smiled, and basked in another round or him spoiling her mercilessly. After they climbed into the sex drenched bed. They then noticed something.
"It me, or does it smell of Aki and Amaki after heavy sex?"
They looked at each other and smiled, as his phone rang.
"The hell?"
HE picked up,
"Thankyou! Thankyou! I love it!"
"Love you too Akio."
She hung up as he smiled. Rias smiled too.
"Left her a gift?"
"She got speared to sleep. I felt bad that I haven't hugged her lately, so I left her a necklace by her bed as she slept. I need to hug her more. I need to hug ALL of you more."
The sexy red headed devil kissed him.
"You will. We all love you. We know you have a lot to do."
"I love you all too. I love you Rias."
She settled into his arm as she smiled. Then they closed their eyes.
"I love you Rias. Goodnight."
"I love you too, Tyler. Goodnight."

WEDENSDAY. THE 31ST DAY.

Tyler woke to find Rias's head pressed under his chin. The daughter of the king of hell still sound asleep. her chest rising and falling with each contented breath. He had an arm around her warm waist, and he smiled as he stroked her soft skin. He loved how soft her skin was, and how it felt in his hands. He had a date with Oro today. After he'd take Shirley out for a drive. THAT was gonna be fun, and, if he had the time, Yoshkia was also due to be kidnapped. Rias rolled in her sleep, and he found he could reach her lips. So, he kissed her awake. She sighed as she did.
"Oooohh, good morning."
"Morning Rias. Sleep well?"
She smiled.
"I did. My poor slit is sore though."
"Want me to kiss it better?"
She groaned.
"I do! But It'd hurt. So, next time."
"The back door open?"
She snickered,
"You really want me this morning!"
"I ALWAYS want you Rias!"
She shivered.
"You can pierce my ass next time. But, well."
She slithered under the blankets, and he felt her take him in her mouth. He sighed happily as he saw the tent in the blanket start bouncing.
"I love you Rias"
She swallowed her morning cream, and she showered as he set their breakfast in the oven. He was looking through the fridge when he was paged on his comms.
"Morning Tyler."
"Hi Mina. What’s up?"
Her voice was tired.
"We have....an issue."
"Oh?"
"Ichigo and Hiro woke up from their punishment."
"Did they learn anything?"
"No. They were caught trying to sabotage Strelitzia."
He slumped as he pulled a gallon of chocolate milk from inside. He set it in a small shadow to keep it cold.
"Fuck Rias in the shower. Did they do anything ELSE stupid?"
"Hiro slugged Lillica."
"I'm sorry. What?"
Mina just sighed.
"Hiro. Punched Lillica. In the face."
Tyler placed his hands on the counter, and strove to contain the sheer explosion behind his eyes. He was just about to lose it when a warm pair of arms threaded themselves around his waist and Rias pressed her head into his bare back.
"I heard."
HE released a breath as he reined in his runaway emotions. He turned around and Kissed Rias as warmly as he did Melody. Rias's eyes went wide as she felt this, and smiled as she felt his love for her. After he pulled back in control of his mind and emotions.
"Anything else?"
"Ichigo called Sakura a fluttering whore dyke."
"Yeah. Okay. Nope."
He was nearly about to explode again, when Rias liplocked him again.
"Eat with me first. Please."
HE sighed hard. Then smiled.
"Let me shower first."
She smiled as he forced his rage down for her sake. He showered, and they ate together.
"So. What's your plan for today?"
He smiled at her ploy.
"I'm taking Oro out. After though? maybe show Shirley some wheel skills. I'd like to get to Yoshkia by days end. After her, it's Asia. Then I can kidnap Koneko. Then I'll abduct Akeno."
Rias smiled as he laid out his plans for her friends. Tyler ate breakfast with Rias. Then he used his flames to go greaser. He and Rias walked out the bunker to the command hangar where Hiro and Ichigo were tied up using chains. He spotted Sakura and walked right over and hugged her.
"You okay, Sakura?"
She giggled and hugged her brother right back, wings and all.
"I'm okay, big brother."
"I'm sorry for what they said."
"I slugged her for you."
He looked at the voice to seer Mako walking over to them. Mako was taller then Sakura, with fair skin, long legs, long black hair, tired looking brown eyes, and was wearing a green and white sailor suit with short skirt and shoes. He sighed apologetically.
"Sorry about them, Mako."
She shrugged.
"No biggee. Can I have my girlfriend back now? we got a date."
"Sure. Oh! I got a great idea!"
Sakura smiled, knowing exactly where he was going with this.
"Hey, Mako, open that Fairy kisser for a sec."
They both blushed as he flicked a drop of blood. The pretty tanker driver glowed, then a pair of beautiful blue bird wings grew out of her back. Sakura fluttered over to her girlfriend.
"Maky! we can fly together!"
Mako came over and hugged Tyler.
"Thank you. Can I ask another favor?"
"Sure."
She looked at him.
"I have low blood pressure. I'd like to be able to handle flying with Saky."
"Sure. Her pet name is Silver Fairy. feel free to use it."
"Eeep!"
"Cute."
They said it at the same time as he gave her another drop. She glowed again and smiled.
"Thank you. I feel stronger."
"You can still sleep at the drop of a hat, but you're welcome. Sakura, be careful with her first!"
They blushed again at his two-way joke. Tyler smiled as Sakura pulled Mako into the sky to teach her flight. He then looked around to see Lillica standing with an angry Gorro. He walked over and patted her back.
"Hey, you okay?"
She smiled, and not a mark was seen.
"I'm fine. Dude can't throw a punch to save his life."
"Beta back bitch."
They looked at Gorro. Tyler just shook his head and clapped his back as well.
"Nice, Gorro. Sooo, why'd he slug you?"
The beautiful flame haired girl sighed.
"We caught him cutting wires on Strelitizia. I called him out for being an idiot, and he straightup punched me saying that the retard was nothing but a monster."
"Retard? Hol up."
He flicked two drops out to the captives. They glowed. Nothing. No puppet strings whatsoever. Tyler just laughed.
"So. After all that time in my hells, they sided with my town. Figures. Hey, Gorro. Hiro's got some fresh bruises. How'd he get them?"
He smiled, and cracked his knuckles.
"I AM a loving boyfriend!"
"Nice. Long as you remember you still suck, you good."
He just smiled. Well aware of the Demon Philosophy on how to treat a lady. Lillica smiled as well.
"He's out of the doghouse now."
"Still in the nuthouse though."
"And YOU'RE head inmate!"
He hugged them both. Then he sighed.
"Gorro. I assume you are aware of Ichigo's fate this time."
His gaze hardened.
"I am."
"Do you have any objections this time?"
"I do not."
Tyler looked him in the eye.
"Are you sure?"
He sighed.
"You gave her a fair chance. She refused to listen. I repaid my debt. Do as you see fit. Everyone else hates her and Hiro now."
His eyes clear and his voice firm. Tyler nodded.
"Very well, Gorro. You're a good man, and a fair one at that. Now. Where is Zerotwo?"
Lillica sighed.
"She's locked herself in Strelitizia’s cockpit."
"I'll go see her."
He flew off to the franxx hangar. The small crowd knew exactly where he was going. They were stored in a large hangar used for storing high altitude bombers. He flew to Zerotwo's franxx to see mako Monconchoke sitting sadly on Strelitzia's pad. The franxx having been sealed from the inside. She saw him land and merely pointed to the door. He went and knocked. Zerotwo was then heard with a sad voice from within.
"Leave me alone Mako."
"I can't leave you alone Zerotwo."
His voice got a sigh.
"Is Hiro dead?"
"No, Zerotwo. he is not. I came to see you first."
She was heard gasping, as if in pain.
"Can I come in?"
"Please."
He used his shadow to step through the door. Zerotwo was drenched in tears, sweat from the intense heat inside the cockpit, and from her own grief. Tyler used his power to drop the temperature by a good twenty degrees. He then took a seat beside her, as she was laying in her Pystol position, wearing her red jumpsuit. She was crying softly, and just asking why, over and over. Tyler took off his shirt, and let his scars be seen. He then got up and hugged the heartbroken girl, and laid his head on her back. she could feel his scars through her outfit, and just shuddered as his warmth flooded her body.
"Darling?"
"Yes, Zerotwo?"
She sniffed.
"Will you kill him?"
".....Yes."
She shuddered.
"Is....there anyway you can spare him? Please?"
He sighed.
"I can. Do you want me to?"
She shivered again.
"Please."
"Then I will. I think I have an.....appropriate punishment for him."
"Why?"
"Hmm?"
She sat up to turn around and look him in the eye.
"Why would you spare him for me like that? It would go against your rules!"
His reply was instant.
"I love you, ZeroTwo. That's why."
She just started crying again, and fell forward against his chest. He held her as she tried to put her shattered heart back together again. He said nothing, quietly stroking her hair as she cried out her tears for her former love. A love that had hurt her time and again, no matter how many chances she gave him. She cried into the scars of her current love, one who understood her pain better, had embraced her other half without hesitation, who loved her, and was not afraid to show her he did, and most importantly, was always on her side. She went from heart breaking sobs, to just sniffing sadly as she let his warmth wash over her, and enjoyed his stroking her soft hair. she then sat up to look him in the eye. He looked back at her, and smiled.
"I love you, Zerotwo."
She leaned in and kissed him. He kissed her right back, and she felt how much he loved her in that simple contact. Then she sat back, and looked at him.
"Darling."
"Yes, Zerotwo?"
She looked down.
"I....want to make love to you....only, I don't know HOW."
"I'll teach you."
She looked at him, shocked.
"You......will?"
"Of course."
"But, I heard about Shirogane!"
"He KNEW what to do and how to go it. You TRULY DON'T know. So, I'd be happy to teach you. Only."
She became guarded.
"Only what Darling?"
He smiled.
"Let's save that for when we're locked in my bunker, WITHOUT Monconchoke with her ear pressed against the door!"
"Eeep!"
Zerotwo got a look.
"She only heard that last bit. I promise you by Melody."
She breathed a sigh of relief. Then she kissed him again.
"Best kiss?"
"Sorry, Zerotwo. Yoshkia's got you beat in the kiss department."
She sighed.
"She that good?"
"Like freakin candy. You got best ass though."
She smiled.
"I got one."
"Wow, that did NOT take long to spread."
"Who's your favorite to see everyday?"
"You are, Zerotwo. I always love seeing you. Even if I don't see you as often as I'd like."
She smiled. Then they hugged again. She sighed afterward.
"What will you do with Hiro?"
I'll give him to Ainz. Long as he doesn't STAY dead, well, he can do as he pleases with him."
"Can I....make a request?"
"Of course."
She sat back and glared at him.
"I was there when Ichigo said those things to Sakura. Give HER to Ainz as well."
HE hugged her.
"I love you Zerotwo. Would you like to come with me?"
She smiled.
"Of course Darling."
"well, lets get you cleaned up."
She went and stood in a small open area as he bathed her in flames. After, she was clothed in her crop top, yoga pants and sneakers. He patted her back as they walked for the door. She smirked.
"I thought you were going to spank me."
"Hmmm, fuck it. Zerotwo. You're MINE tonight!"
She hugged him, now giddy with excitement. She opened her wings and they flew out as Tyler used his Shadow tentacles to toss Monconchoke between them, squealing, to the ground. They landed at the trussed up prisoners, and he strode forward to where Satuski was standing with her white katana in the dirt with her hands on the end of the handle. On her right stood Sakamoto in the same pose. Tyler stopped, pulled out his phone, and snapped a photo of them. He smiled as he showed them.
"You two look like you BOTH ruled Honoji."
Satuski smiled at his complement as Sakamoto just laughed.
"We do look like a pair of commanding officers."
"Indeed Sakamoto."
"Hey, I just thought of Something Satuski."
She looked at him curiously.
"This oughta be good."
"I wonder if Honji itself will appear in our world, since YOU'RE here an all."
Her eyes went wide at the thought.
"I....never considered that!"
"I'll consult Hestia after this. If it IS set to appear, we have a solution to a schooling problem. I'd like you to join us Satuski, if you have nothing else to see to."
She smiled.
"I am free today."
"I'm curious as to just what you do when you have down time."
She smiled again, this time glowing at his interest in her hobbies.
"I practice with Byakuzan, read, I recently discovered your worlds mind teasers, and watch videos."
"So, that’s what the Lady Satuski does when she's not making the ladies jealous with those good looks. Nice."
She smiled at his nonstop flattery. He then looked to a also smiling Sakamoto.
"What do you do Sakamoto?"
She threw her head back laughing.
"I prefer to stay busy. But, when I do relax, I read, work on my sword skills, or just lay under a tree. I recently learned how to play your Warcom with Ash, and it's also something I do as well."
"Addicting, isn't it?"
She smiled.
"Indeed it is. I haven't won yet."
"Ash is too sneaky a fighter for an honorable lady like yourself Sakamoto."
She just shook her head, now thinking the same thing as Satuski.
"You are a hopeless flirt. Thank you though. Now. What is to be their fate?"
He turned to the glaring hate duo. They were not gagged, merely glaring at them.
"So. I guess you learned nothing from your trip to MY hell."
Hiro spit at him.
"You are a monster. The things you have done, to living humans no less. Those people were awful as well, but you were far, far more evil. Zerotwo is made for you. Monsters together."
"To think, you once were the only one to NOT call her that."
He sighed.
"I saw her as a poor girl, one that was different, and that made her beautiful to me. Then we came here."
He looked at Zerotwo, who shrugged.
"So, the hell changed? She's still the same person. Kinda sorta."
She elbowed him in the ribs, as Hiro spoke again.
"She embraced the side of her that I didn't like. Her wish was to be a human like us, yet she comes here, meets you, and decided to stay as she was."
"And that made you turn on her because? And you turned into a hybrid like her yourself too ya know."
"She turned her back on her wish to be more like YOU. A ruthless monster that kills for pleasure, with no regard for human life."
"Oooohhhh, so THAT'S the issue?"
Zerotwo looked from the bound boy to Tyler.
"Darling? What issue?"
Tyler just laughed.
"Dude was jealous of just how close we got so quickly. That’s it. I love you Zerotwo."
She glowed and hugged him.
"I love you too Darling."
He then looked at a now angry Hiro.
"He's also envious of me. I am everything he is not. Big, strong, fearless, and more then happy to step the fuck up to say NO. Remember when we got jumped on the highway Zerotwo?"
She smiled, and hugged him again.
"I still have that shotgun in my quarters, Darling."
"Hey, lets go shooting sometime."
"Shooting, Darling?"
"Lay out a bunch of guns and targets and piss through some rounds. Could be fun."
She smiled happily,.
"I'd love to!"
"cool. I'll pencil you in after Akeno. I kinda owe a few dates."
She rubbed her cheek on his face like a cat.
"I'll be patient! I get to sleep with you tonight!"
"I'll double bar the door. Now. The reason I brought that up? They were after you, and I stopped them. You helped, and that lends more to my point. I stand WITH you. When they came for you, he LET them take you. THREE times. So, again, more jealousy for him, as he had to watch me do what he didn't have the balls to do. it got to him after awhile."
She sighed sadly.
"I understand now Darling. But, why Ichigo?"
"Fangirl whore with an unhealthy obsession and emotionally unstable. Nothin too complicated. More she's jealous of your better everything. Her type of girl usually wind up alone anyway. No big loss."
Zerotwo, Satuski and Sakamoto looked at each other and nodded.
"I see it now that he put words to it."
"Indeed. It explains everything.
"Jealousy and envy. wars have been lost over those two feelings."
"Many were lost due to them, and even more were started from them."
Satuski sighed.
"Their punishment?"
"Zerotwo has once again requested Hiro be spared. Ichigo as well interestingly enough. That said. I will give them to Ainz. With the single stipulation that if they die, they are to be revived. if he needs aid in the revival, I will do so. Beyond that stipulation, all of Nazerick may use them as they see fit. For all eternity, or until they tire of them. Whichever comes last. Do you accept this as a fair punishment ladies?"
Satuski and Sakamoto looked at each other, and nodded.
"We do. I also am humbled by Zerotwo's kindness and compassion for them."
"As am I. She is an exemplary lady. even if I can't beat her in an arm wrestling match."
Zerotwo glowed with the pride at the praise. Tyler smiled, as he placed the chained duo in his shadow for transport.
"I'll take them there myself. Seems right to me."
The two ladies nodded.
"Alrighty then."
HE placed a hand on Zerotwo's shoulder and they dived into shadow. Satuski and Sakamoto sighed.
"That girl is a truly kind person."
"That punishment is a strangely fitting one for them."
Tyler and Zerotwo stepped out of the shadow in Ainz's throne room. Zerotwo was immediately blown away by the imposing structure. The long hall way was easily the width of a tennis court and the length of a base runway. The main walkway was lined with pillars ten feet thick, and bore flags of intricate design.
"Wooooow! Darling! This place is place is amazing!"
He smiled as he led her down the walkway, explaining as he did.
"This is just the main throne room Zerotwo. Merely a single floor. Nazerick's true glory is still to be seen."
She was even more impressed.
"Wow, Darling, there's more?"
"PLENTY. The sixth floor has a friggin sky. Kicker? We're underground right now."
THAT blew her friggin mind with a nuke.
"How'd they build this place?"
"Okay. This will take a bit. Ainz's story is two layered. In his world, he’s a reincarnation from yet ANOTHER world. Namely a video game like Gasper plays. Only, he got trapped inside it when they shut it down. The Great Tomb Of Nazerick was built by him and his forty one other friends in the game. He being the only one left that still played when the servers were shutdown. The game then came to life like we are, and that was it."
"Oooooh! Truly fascinating Darling. I don't fully understand it, but it seems interesting."
"We can watch his show later. It does a better job explaining. The genre for his show, though, was called an Isekai. Or a character gets sent to another world and becomes ridiculously overpowered."
"I still don't understand Darling. But, maybe it's because I don't really understand much of this world to begin with."
"That’s fair Zerotwo. Hell, sometimes I don't get it either."
She snuggled under his arm at that one. Then the tall butler Savus stepped from the shadows of a pillar to bow.
"Sir. A pleasure to see you this morning. Miss, I am Savus. Lord Ainz butler."
She smiled.
"I'm Zerotwo. Nice to meet you Savus."
The servant then looked to Tyler.
"May I inquire as to the reason for your visit today, sir?"
"Sure. I got a gift for the Tomb. Or, more like a show of good faith. Is Lord Ainz free?"
The butler bowed again.
"He sent me to meet you as to show you to him."
"Coolio."
Zerotwo latched onto Tyler's arm as they followed Savus through the halls. As they did, Zerotwo had a question.
"Darling, what’s a butler?"
"A servant, Zerotwo. Like....how Belfast is to enterprise, or Saito is for me. Savus is the male version of a maid."
"What do they do?"
"Help with daily living. Like cooking, cleaning serving drinks, food, running households, or basically aiding in the daily lives of their masters or mistresses."
Savus was now curious inspite of himself.
"Forgive my rudeness miss, but have you truly never heard of a butler before?"
She looked to Tyler, who smiled.
"More, they didn't exist where she came from. Her world was a post-apocalyptic wasteland. So, most of nearly everything we have in our world is either new or mind-blowing or both."
"I see. I apologize for my ignorance miss."
She smiled.
"Not at all. We're all learning new things here."
Tyler smiled as he gave her a subtle squeeze. They then entered the area where Lord Ainz was waiting. The Lichking was sitting on his throne with Albedo to his right, and Demiurge to his left. Savus bowed and stood to the side. Ainz the addressed Tyler.
"I hope this is a friendly visit Tyler."
"Sure. Just got something for you."
He dumped Hiro and Ichigo on the floor at the foot of the throne. Ainz was surprised by this.
"I'm afraid I don't follow."
"These two are Hiro, the dude, and Ichigo the whatever it is. They are traitors to our war effort and I just hate them. They have broken my rules twice now. Zerotwo here, has requested I spare them again. So, I shall. That said, well, I'm sure you can find a use for a couple of ginnipigs. Only stipulation is that if they die, they are to be revived until you either never no further use for them, or run out of ideas. If you get any further ideas, they are to be used on them first."
Ainz rubbed his skeletal chin as the two prisoners now saw their new owner.
"So. You're offering the Tomb new subjects for our experiments. The only requirement, is that we revive them if they die?"
"It is. I've offered them my mercy once. Zerotwo is a far more kind soul then I am, that is the only reason they still draw breath. If you find the cost of a revival troublesome, I am willing to offer my own revival of them."
Ainz was still thoughtful.
"I am curious as to why you'd offer us this gift in the first place, considering we were scheming behind your back."
"I believe in fair chance Ainz. You made a promise to end you scheming. So. I will give you a chance. Think of them as a sign of good faith. In all honesty, I do NOT want a war with Nazerick. I'd rather be friends or allies if friendship is not possible."
"I see. So, this is a clearing of the air between us."
"Sure. We may have to fight together, and I'd like there to be no bad blood between us. Do you find this arrangement agreeable?"
"I am curious, what will you do if I say I do not?"
He shrugged.
"In that scenario, well, I'm sure I can find some way for them to suffer. I know a town that would LOVE to hurt them. As for Nazerick in this scenario? Well, we'd leave you to it, as you have not actively sought to harm my friends as of yet. So, with that in mind, I would see no reason to level the Tomb."
Ainz thought for another moment.
"I see. Very well then."
He stood and offered his bone hand.
"Let us be friends. I agree to this gift."
He shook the lichking's hand.
"Coolio."
Tyler then looked to a now pleading for mercy duo.
"You had your chance."
He then got a wicked idea. he walked over to Ichigo, picked her off the floor, and stole a full makeout session from her lips. He tore back.
"Ugh, nasty. She tastes like vinegar. Annnd no, ya not gettin my gene toots. Damn you nasty."
He slapped her twice more before dropping her to the floor. Hiro was sobbing while Zerotwo just burst out laughing at his disgusted face. Tyler watched as the two screaming idiots were then transported to their new hell.
"Well, that’s all I needed."
He waved goodbye as he and Zerotwo dove back into shadow and left. Ainz sighed deeply, and Albedo was concerned.
"My Lord, are you alright?"
He turned to look at her.
"I am fine, Albedo. It would seem that he does kingcraft better then I."
"As much as I am loath to admit it my Lord, I agree."
Demiurge was the one speaking. Ainz looked to his advisor.
"He is most cunning in his plying of his power. he just gave us two test subjects as a way to show us that if we work with him, we have nothing to fear."
"And if we were to oppose him, he'd drag Nazerick into the flames of hell."
Demiurge bowed.
"I wish to stay on his good side, Supreme one. Let us make use of his gifts."
"Yes. Lets."

Tyler and Zerotwo stepped out of his shadow by the hangout hangar. She stretched.
"Tired?"
She sighed.
"A little, Darling."
"Go take a nap. I'm gonna go find Hestia before I take Oro out for a date."
She smiled.
"Okay, Darling. I love you."
He kissed her.
"I love you too, Zerotwo."
She smirked as she walked off. He then tapped his comms.
"Hey, Hestia?"
The busty goddess was quick as usual.
"What’s up?"
"I wanna talk to you about something. Satuski too."
She became curiously serious.
"I'm on my roof."
"Satuski in a bikini. Nice."
HE got a laugh as he flew off to join the kind goddess. He found her laid out like last time, blue and white bikini an all. Satuski was also in a bikini. Hers a rather pretty blue color with hexagonal patterning. He landed and made the roof shadow comfy. Hestia smiled at him.
"So, what’s up?"
"I was wondering if Honoji academy would appear in this world."
She became thoughtful.
"That's Satuski's school, right? If I remember right, it will. Why?"
He looked at Satuski and smiled.
"Because, it would solve a good deal of our school-based problems. The school's on an island so it can be an independent curriculum outside the normal school umbrella, Satuski and her elite four ran it very well, so we have the leaders, plus, it has the room to house a large number of characters and their family and friends.""
Hestia smiled widely.
"I see where you're coming from. I think it's a brilliant idea. It also solves a lot of problems for the characters as well. Since it'll give them a place to live after the war if they don't want to go far or have nowhere else to go. A very clever idea."
"Hey, Satuski. You once wished I could've gone to Honuji with you. Well, looks like I can."
She smiled.
"I will look forward to showing you my chambers."
"And I'll stuff em full! Oh, you mean your bedroom? That too. Just try and keep the killer threads only in your good looks."
That got a chuckle.
"Will do."
He smiled.
"Well, Hestia. That was all I had for the moment."
She smiled.
"I heard about your punishment."
"Verdict?"
"I think, that was a very shrewd move. Even if it was out of kindness for Zerotwo."
"Glad I got goddess support."
"Now, I have a question."
"Okay."
The little goddess turned her head to look at him.
"Why do you only come to ME for your god/goddess related questions? We have others here too."
"I trust you Hestia. More than them. You never once lied to Bell during your show, and were more than willing to step up to help him if need be."
She smiled at this, well aware his trust was worth more then it's weight in gold.
"Well, thank you."
"Sure. Satuski, you look good in a bikini. Now, where’s Oro?"
Hestia smiled.
"She's floating over by Miho's hangar."
"Coolio. Later ladies."
He flapped off to kidnap a dragoness. Satuski smiled as he went.
"He never stops amazing me."
Hestia was in full agreement.
"Indeed. He knows what he wants this world to look like already after the war. Only thing he lacks is the tools to do it, and he knows it. So, he's looking for them. The world will be a far better place once he sets it the way he wants."

Tyler found oro hovering by the hangar door chatting to Miho. He landed and the tanker squealed.
"Tyler! You came to visit!"
He smiled as he hugged her.
"Hiya Miho. I'm after Oro this time."
She smiled.
"Thank you for the plaque. we hung it there, see?"
It was hung over the door to the hangar, signifying just who's hangar it was, and who backed them. He smiled at her happy glow.
"I AM sorry I landed on your tank, Miho. It work fine?"
She just laid her head in his chest.
"Better than before."
"Good."
Miho smiled as Oro spoke up now.
"You were after me?"
He smiled as Miho let go.
"Yeah. Up for our date?"
She gasped a little in surprise.
"I thought you were joking."
"Nope. Were you?"
She was bathed in a flash of light and was dressed in a cutdown T-shirt and shorts. He was wearing his white tank top and leather jacket with blue jeans and boots. He sat her on his shoulder as Miho headed for her tank as she had a match today. He thought of leaving another gift, but didn't want to ruin her concentration.
"You better win Miho! I'll hug you if you do!"
She waved as her team rolled out.
He uncovered his Camero, and scanned it with his shadow incase of tampering. Nothing. He put Oro in the passenger seat and she laughed.
"Spoil much?"
"You forget who's takin you out?"
She smiled as he took the driver's seat. he pulled out and off they went. As they were leaving the base, they passed Ash and Aki. He revved the engine as he passed them. Ash flipped him off and Aki did as well. Best part was it was so synchronized it seemed they were one person. Oro smiled as they rolled down the road towards the city.
"So. You have a plan or we winging it?"
"It's more fun to just wing it. If you want to do something specific, lemma know"
She thought for a moment.
"I'd like....to see your apartment."
"Sure."
She smiled as he agreed. They rolled into the town, and pulled into the lot. She floated out of her seat as he led the way upstairs. The families of Aki, Kiria and Rin had been moved to the base, so the place was quiet. He led Oro to his door ad she rubbed the bulletproof panels in front of it.
"It seems you had enemies even here."
HE smiled.
"Back when all it took was a single headshot."
He opened the door, and they stepped inside. They took their shoes off and she floated around the room as he shut the door, bolted and chained it. The purple haired girl smiled.
"I see what they meant, I do feel very safe here."
HE smiled as she looked around his home. He, for his part, sighed sadly again, missing the time when the most they had to watch out for was Chika cheating. HE walked over to the still unfinished model plane he and Riuko had started, and felt that lump in his throat again. He then forced it back down, as they had eternity looking at them. He then felt Oro wrap her small arms around him.
"You okay?"
He patted her arm.
"Just feeling nostalgic. Last time we were all here, the most danger we were in was Chika cheating us out of our underwear. Now, we have monsters after our blood and screams."
She pressed her head into his back.
"It must seem so far away now."
"Yet, it's only been what? Three weeks? If that?""
"Yet, it feels like another lifetime altogether."
He smiled as he went and sat on the couch. Oro laying her head in his lap as he stroked her hair.
"I've had that happen a few times now. First, losing Ash. Nothing seemed real for a while, then coming here, I thought it was just an elaborate setup. Then I met Melody. Then Becoming a Yataomo. That reminds me I need to ask Amaki something later. Then I met Satuski and Ryuko. After that, in under five days, I went from a tortured soul with a nasty skillset to leading a war of anime characters with the power of gods. I can set the sky on fire and revive the dead at will. I even got Ash back. Yet, I still miss what we had in this room. Things are far better now, specially with Yoshkia around. But, I just feel like we lost so much at the same time. It's weird."
Oro smiled. Loving him confiding in her.
"You did lose a lot. You lost the life you all lived as you knew it. The world itself has changed in a staggeringly short amount of time, and you've been right there since the flip. It stands to reason you'd feel overwhelmed sometimes. You're only fourteen, yet you lead people to battle against things that shouldn't exist that look to unleash horrors upon us all the likes of which we can only shudder at, and you head the charge every time."
He sighed, still stroking her soft hair.
"I have a bad feeling about the end of the war."
Oro looked at him.
"what is this feeling?"
"That once the dust settles, I WON'T be able to just get locked in here with the ones I love again. Or ANY place for that matter. I just get the feeling that, one we win, I'll be forced to ascend to some form of godhood to rule this world or I'll just fade out. I trust what Hestia said, but it seemed off to me."
Oro sighed.
"Look, once the war ends, you will be so powerful that you'll need to be extremely careful or you could accidently unleash catastrophe."
"I have....and idea on that end."
"Oh?"
"A seal."
She sat up shocked at his words.
"You're willing to give up your power? Just like that?"
HE sighed.
"Not give up entirely. More, for emergencies only."
Oro just looked at him, before falling backward laughing. She was kicking her legs with the force of her mirth. She then got up and kissed him hard. After she just cuddled him.
"Oh, you are a fascinating boy, Tyler. Okay. I'll tell you the truth."
He looked at her.
"Truth?"
"Yup. That bad feeling about the war ending? well, after it ends, you're to be set up as the new God of this world. Like the true ruler. But, Er, as in the deities were afraid as to whether or not you'd take the job. I said you wouldn't. They didn't believe me. So, they wanted to see if it ever came up in conversation. We even made a wager. If I won, you would NOT be set up as the God of this world, but more a caretaker that rises when needed. There would be NO God. If I lost, you'd be set up anyway. You just won my bet for me."
"My friends?"
"Everything Hestia told you was the truth. everything."
He smiled as he felt his bad feeling dissipate. Oro smiled as she laid against him.
"Hey. I'm hungry."
"Sure. What does the Infinity dragon like to eat?"
She smiled again.
"I’m curious about this...fast food you all seem to love."
"Of course you are. We got a good place a few streets down."
She kissed him again and they left the apartment. They went inside and got trays. Oro munching away as Tyler did too. As thy ate, a small girl came over with a phot of him with Melody.
"Excuse me, Demon, could you please sign this?"
He smiled, and made a pen from shadow, making the girl's eyes go wide at his show of power for her. He signed the photo and she ran off giggling to her nervous parents. Oro smiled.
"It seems you're quite famous."
HE chuckled.
"I was already a household name before I could set the sky on fire. Once it felt weird to sign things and do photo shoots, now it's fun. Ash'll lose it when she sees it."
Oro laughed then as well. She was smiling happily was they ate their meal together.
"This is peaceful. I like it."
"I'm glad. Anything else you wanna do?"
She thought again.
"Hmmm, go nap together in your bunker."
"Sure. Sounds nice."
They finished their meal and drove back to base. He pulled up to the bunker door to find Hayasaka waiting outside the door. He hopped out to greet her.
"Hayasaka. Hi. Sorry I haven't been around to hug you much."
She sighed.
"I understand. You have a long list of things to do in a day."
"Yeah. I AM working on it. I promise you that."
She smiled.
"We all know you are. Now, we have.....an issue."
"PLEASE don't tell me, Shirogane?"
She grimaced.
"He's been.......stalking Kaguya."
"Oh for the love of oro. Does he HAVE a deathwish?"
Hayasaka rubbed her temples.
"Hajime caught him at it. Yue and Kaguya have become rather close friends."
"Wow, that’s kinda cool. What'd Hajime do?"
The kindly maid chuckled.
"He shot him in the balls with a rubber bullet. Hasn't stopped him. He then used his own intimidation power to force him to tell him why."
"Answer?"
"He's convinced himself he's the better man for Kaguya."
"even though I fucked her in the ass right in front of him?"
"He's calling it Stockholm syndrome rape."
Tyler just leaned against his car, just drained by the idiocy that was Shirogane."
"I am really getting tired of this crap, Hayasaka."
"I am too. What are we going to do? If it keeps up..."
"I am well aware of what can happen. Okay. I can either offer Ainz another gift, kill him outright, or force him to live in my hells. Or some combination of the three. Or....."
He smiled as he remembered another option.
"Or, I can turn him into a eunuch."
Hayasaka smiled at the unorthodox idea.
"Yes. I heard the story of Chad from Lillica."
"I'll have to talk to Kye. BEFORE I neuter her brother."
Oro then floated to sit on his shoulder.
"Our date done?"
"No. I need to relax now or I really will kill him. Hayasaka, I'll handle this after we rest for a bit. And, I AM sorry I haven't been around much for you or Kaguya."
The maid hugged him.
"She's having fun. You may be busy, but she's not lonely."
"Speaking of Lonely. I need a favor."
Hayasaka pulled back.
"What is it?"
"Akio's been feeling left out a lot. She's a very sweet girl and I feel bad when she gets left behind. I'd appreciate it if you or Kaguya could try to play with her more."
The kind maid smiled.
"We will keep her company."
"You rock Hayasaka. I love you."
She shivered.
"I love you too."
She walked off as he and Oro entered his bunker. Set on the table by the couch was another pair of panties. He snorted.
"Amaki."
Her voice came over then.
"Wow, that was near instantaneous."
"I SLEPT in your scent last night. Kinda hard to forget. Plus, your names' on em."
"No it is not!"
He sent a shadow view and sure enough, on the inner waist band was her name in black ink. He smiled as she stammered.
"Why's m-m-mmy name o-o-on them?"
"Looks like mother and daughter are the same size."
Lillica was heard then.
"Eeep!"
"Cute."
He tossed them into the drawer and laid on the couch. Oro laid on his chest naked and he covered them with a shadow blanket.
"Wake me in two hours, okay, Tyler?"
"Sure."
He set a mental alarm. And dozed off with oro's comfortable breathing in his ear.

The alarm went off and he sighed. Oro was curled on his chest like a cat, and he found her cute like that. He was sad he had to disturb her. He reached over and gently shook her. She opened her eyes and groaned.
"That time already?"
"Yup. You're warm Oro."
She stretched out, again like a cat.
"And you're a very comfy bed. we need to sleep together some night."
"I got Zerotwo tonight. But yeah."
"Boo."
"Sorry. Tomorrow night I'm giving to Melody. I haven't had my Angel in far too long."
She sighed.
"Fine. I'll be patient."
He smiled, then groaned as he remembered what he had to do. Oro looked at him, then remembered herself.
"Have fun."
"Ugh."
They left the bunker and he flew off to find Kaguya. Oro went off to do something. Tyler flapped along as he searched for her, only to find her laying on the beach in a black bikini with Chika, Miku and Ishigami. He landed nearby, using his power to keep the sand from blowing. He then walked over to say hi.
"Hey, Kaguya. Lookin good. What up Ishigami, Miku."
Kaguya smiled, knowing why he came. He got a very comfortable wave from Ishigami, who had Miku resting her head on his bare chest. He smiled at them.
"That bed still intact?"
He moved his hand side to side.
"Nice. How are you Kaguya. Sorry I haven't hugged you in a while."
She sighed.
"You have a lot to do some days. I get it. I'm not lonely or sad. Plus, you came to help me again."
He went and hugged her then. She hugged him back.
"I have a plan this time."
"Just make him leave me alone."
"Did Lillica ever tell you of Chad?"
She giggled as she pulled back.
"I wanna watch!"
He leaned in and kissed her. Just to make her smile, which it did. He then looked around.
"Where's Kye?"
Kaguya thought for a moment.
"Last I saw her, she was with Kie, Lily and Mirajane further down the beach."
"I need to make sure she's okay first."
"I understand."
He then smirked at the arm around Miku Ishigami had.
"Nice to see SOMEONE round here gets it. Aren't you glad you came to my riot?"
"Thank you for allowing me in."
"Same here!"
"Sure you two."
HE flew off to Kye's last know location. He found her without much trouble. The pretty blonde was doing poses with Mirajane for Lily, while Kie laid on the beach. Mirajane was in a white bikini and Kye in a black one. Lily and Kie were wearing a light grey one piece. He landed to a loud squeal from Lily and Kie.
"Scary big brother!"
"Big brother!"
He swept both girls up for a hug as he greeted the ladies.
"Hiya. Nice to see you're as beautiful in real life as you were in your show Mirajane. You look good too Kye."
The white haired girl smiled, as Kye blushed.
"Thank you. It's fun being Lily's model."
"Thank you."
He smiled, glad the ladies were having fun. Then he sighed.
"Kye, Are-"
"Shirogane's been stalking Kaguya? I am. I've told him to cut the shit, but he refuses to listen."
HE walked over and hugged the pretty blonde girl.
"I have to step in again."
She hugged him again.
"I know."
"IF you want me to spare him again, say so."
She looked at him, shocked.
"You would if I asked?"
HE smiled at her.
"You've been a good friend to Lily here, and to us, Kye. If you want me to, I will. He will still experience pain, but it will not be fatal."
She hugged him again and felt tears in her pretty blue eyes.
"Just hurt him."
"Plan this time is cripple and neuter."
She snorted.
"Okay, that I have no problem with."
"You are a very sweet girl Kye."
He smirked at Lily.
"She's just volunteered for a nude model session Lily! make it a steamy one!"
Lily got a wicked grin as Kye bawled, knowing she'd be forced to do it now. Then Mirajane was heard snickering.
"Hey, Mirajane just volunteered too Lily! Way to go Mirajane! Have fun with them!"
"Teehee!"
"Hey!"
He flew off leaving the two girls to lily's imagination, and a giggling Kie.
"I better get to see that master piece Lily!"
"KAy!"
She and Kie waved as he flew off, then the lewd artist smirked at the now sighing duo.
"Lets get those swimsuits off!"


Tyler flew back to Kaguya's layout, and found the petite beauty on her towel. He went to land when there was a yell from a clump of bushes nearby. The girls and Ishigami looked to see Zala dragging Shirogane out from behind them by an ankle. The 400 pound white tiger was with Alphonse the dark elf and, surprisingly enough, Great Suzi fluttering along with a happily glowing Myu. Tyler landed next to Kaguya as Zala dumped a now whimpering Shirogane on the sand. The tigeress then pounced now Tyler who hugged her tightly.
"Hey, Zala. Nice to see you too."
The tiger then moved as Suzi came over for a hug, her golden wings gleaming in the sun light, along with Myu, Hajime's daughter.
"Scary big brother! You came to visit the Great Suzi!"
"You ferget? I live to serve the Great Suzi!"
She squealed as he hugged them both. Myu more just getting a free hug. After, the two girls took a seat on his wings to watch the show. Tyler then looked to Alphonse for an explanation.
"So, Alphonse, right? Care to tell me what this idiot was doing back there?"
The sister to Alpho was happy to explain, as Zala placed a paw the size of a small plate on Shirogane's chest.
"We were out playing with Zala, who is a beautiful tiger by the way. We were playing so she could get some exercise when we found him peering through the bushes at the pretty girls and that guy. HE had a hand in his pants as he watched, and Zala took off before I could stop her. She then grabbed him by the ankle and was dragging him out into view. I figured out her role then. I have to say, she and Ghost are very sharp. Like Sharper than most any other tiger and wolf."
He patted Zala's flank affectionately.
"They're good friends. Nice to see they're in good hands. If they do attack someone without my nod, see what the other person was doing. Odds are something stupid."
He then looked at Shirogane. The blonde boy was in a light shirt and shorts. Tyler then looked to Kaguya.
"You okay?"
She smiled at her brother.
"I'm fine. He means nothing to me anymore."
"Lemme check sumthin before sentencing."
He flicked a blood drop and he glowed. No snakes. No strings.
"I am getting tired of this crap."
He sighed, as the boy whimpered.
"Don't kill me."
"Shut up. Hmmm, I already gave Ainz those two idiots today."
"idiots, sir?"
HE looked to Alphonse, who was curious.
"Please, call me Tyler. I had a similar issue this morning with Hiro and Ichigo. So, I offered them up to Nazerick as toys and labrats. Both for them to suffer for eternity, and to try and make peace with the tomb after I found out about their scheming."
Alphonse's blue and yellow eyes went wide as she understood.
"Ooooh, those two! We've been doing experiments on them. They're a great pair of test subjects."
He smiled darkly. well aware of the kinds of tests a Lichking and an undead tomb could come up with.
"Anything good?"
"I'm afraid you'd have to ask Lord Ainz that. I'm more animal keeper then planner."
"I understand. Kaguya's role is to lay there and look good. So I get it."
"Thank you for the complement, but you still a prick."
"Love you too sis!"
She snorted. Tyler then looked to Shirogane.
"I kinda wanna give that idiot to Ainz as well. Eh, fuck it."
He tapped his comms.
"Hey, Lord Ainz. Wait, does this thing even REACH into the Tomb?"
The Lord of Nazerick's response was an answer to that question.
"It does indeed reach us. Do you require something?"
"I got another idiot here for you."
The Lichking chuckled.
"I see. Same stipulation?"
"Indeed. This jackass has been spared twice-"
"Three times, brother."
"That many? Fuck. Yeah, three times. His sister's been a very good friend to us so she asked me to spare him again. Want em?"
"We'll be happy to. Actually this works out better. We have something you might want to know."
"Thanks Ainz. I think we can even make a special arrangement here. We'll discuss it once I get there."
"We'll be expecting you."
He looked at Shirogane.
"You're going to spend the rest of time as a labrat for a Lichking and his followers."
He went pale as he was dropped into Tyler's shadow. He then looked to Zala and Alphonse.
"Just curious, but, what are you feeding her?"
"Mostly moose meat. with some deer as well."
"Nice. Hey, she loves jerky. Specifically seasoned reindeer. I'd give her a hunk when she gets back as a treat for bagging this idiot."
The elf smiled.
"I'll be sure to do that."
The tiger nudged his leg.
"Yeah, yeah I spoil you. Take care Zala."
He then went and kissed Kaguya. She sighed happily at the touch of lips.
"I love you."
She smiled.
"I love you too."
He waved as he dove into the shadow. Kye came over then to hug Kaguya.
"He say what he's going to do to him?"
Kaguya hugged her kind friend.
"He's giving him to Ainz as an eternal labrat."
Kye shuddered.
"I saw his show. That’s a fitting place for that idiot. He had you, and ruined it."

Tyler reappeared in the tomb near the throne room. He stood upright, stretching his back and feeling it pop and crack.
"I really hate this guy."
Tyler sighed as he set off down the way.
"May I ask what guy?"
He looked to see a small girl with grey skin, red eyes, deep purple hair in a ponytail, wearing a dress out of a medieval ball. She was pretty, and had an umbrella resting against her shoulder as she came to curtsy before Tyler.
"Greetings. I am Shalltear Bloodfallen. A pleasure to meet our overlord."
"HA!"
He got a kick out of that one.
"Nice to meet you to, Shalltear."
The Pure vampire smiled prettily.
"I fear I have two questions now."
"Sure. As for the guy? Just an idiot I'm giving Ainz as a labrat. I really hate the dude for breaking my sister's heart. As for my humor? The title of your show was called Overlord."
She smiled.
"I understand the first bit. The second, I'm afraid I don't."
"That’s fine. I have a very.....odd...sense of humor."
She just smiled again, and he could see her fangs poking out.
"I have heard of your....sense of humor. And it's lethality."
"Glad my bad name's even reached your pretty ears, Shalltear."
She smirked this time.
"And of how much of a flirt you are."
"Can't blame me for having an eye for beauty."
"Indeed I can't."
"You here to escort me to Ainz?"
"I am indeed."
"Then may I offer my arm to such a high society Vampire?"
He gave an exaggerated flourishing bow, getting a giggle from the lady Vampire. She took his arm as they walked down the hall.
"My, you are quite the interesting character. Not many would be as comfortable as you are with a vampire."
"You are going to either love this world, Shalltear. Or hate it. The people of my world have a fetish for Vampires. Like a legit fetish. You, Gasper, and Yue will have fandoms and will probably have a cult worshipping you pop up eventually."
She seemed a little surprised.
"The people of this world love my kind that much?"
"More, fascinated. Vampires kinda got romanticized a few years back, so it got worse. I should warn you though. There's a set of movies out there, that are an insult to your kind as a whole."
She looked at him.
"An insult? In what way exactly?"
"Vampires sparkle like a damned disco ball in the sunlight."
She stopped and became VERY indignant.
"I do NOT sparkle! How obscene!"
HE laughed hard.
"Like I said. An insult to vampires as a whole."
She retook his arm and they resumed their walk along the hallway. She was fuming at the thought.
"Can I ask a question?"
"Sure."
"I heard you gave your blood to Gasper, who is just the sweetest, and Yue got to drink your blood as well. Yet, Demiurge said you won't let me drink it. I was curious as to why."
"I gave gasper a set drop to help him control his power. Yue jumped me after I shared my power with her and Hajime. My blood is very potent Shalltear, and such is highly addictive to Vampires. Plus, with the sheer amount of power packed into it, I am afraid if you drink it, it'll kill you outright, get you highly addicted to it to the point you are unable to drink any other blood, or it'll drive you insane. Or some combo of the three."
She tilted her head.
"I see your point. Thank you for explaining your thought process. I will admit to curiosity though. I’d like to try it for myself, to see just what it would do to me."
"I am curious myself. Though, let’s not tempt fate."
She smiled.
"Again I understand. For a human, you're surprisingly knowledgeable about my kind and the effect your blood may or may not have on them."
"Vampires were a favorite creature of mine."
She seemed to love that little tidbit.
"Is that right? May I ask why?"
HE smiled at the pride in her voice.
"In our world, we have a country called Romania. In that country is a city called Transylvania. Now, centuries ago, the region around the town was known as Wallachia. The home of Vlad the Impaler. He was a ruler that defended his home country from far larger countries and was feared by more. He'd slaughter an attacker army, then mount the fallen army on spikes as a warning against further attacks. The stories say that the spike fields were so extensive, that it would take a full day's march to reach the other side. Plus, carrion birds were nesting in the rotting chest cavities of the mounted. The smell alone was enough in some cases to drive an invading army off. Now, the legend says that Vlad was a vampire himself. And the legend of the first modern vampire story, Dracla, was penned there. Vlad’s other name, was Dracula. Which, in their tongue, roughly translates to Son Of the Devil. So, Shalltear, to answer your question. I liked vampires, because of the origin of the myth, and my own similarities in lifestyles. They broke into people's to feed to survive. I did the same. While I was out to kill."
She pondered his words.
"The story of Vlad is fascinating to me. Was he an actual vampire?"
"No. Vampires didn't exist here until the barriers collapsed. Or, if they did, they were very well hidden."
She seemed down by that one.
"So, Myself, Yue, and Gasper are the only vampires here, then?"
"For now. I'm sure more will turn up at some point."
She looked up at him, her red eyes hopeful.
"You think so?"
"I do. Remember, we're still in the early stages or the transition here. I know of worlds where vampires are more numerous than humans. Which reminds me. How's your blood supply?"
She smiled again.
"Quite plentiful sir. I mean, Tyler. We here at Nazerick have a large quantity of blood for me, although I understand you're looking for an external source?"
"I am. Not just for you, but for any other pure vampires that appear. When I say 'pure' I mean ones that can't eat normal food."
She nodded.
"I see. Thank you for your consideration."
"I look after my own Shalltear. Just, don't attack our friends in a blood frenzy."
She licked her lips.
"If they volunteer?"
"Willingly, sure. Long as you don't drain them."
She smiled with relief.
"Have any?"
"Just our new pets."
"Good to hear they got the best fangs in them."
She laughed at that one.
"I think I like you."
"Truuuust me toots, they ALL say that!"
She was laughing as they neared the throne. She sighed to regain her composure as they reached Ainz throne. The Lichking seated with Albedo and Demiurge. Shalltear curtsied again to him.
"I brought him my lord."
"Very good Shalltear. You may stay if you wish."
"I shall, my Lord. Thank you."
She then strode to stand beside Demiurge. Tyler dumped Shirogane on the floor.
"Here's your new toy, Ainz. I propose a deal."
The skeletal mage chuckled.
"I am intrigued. Do continue."
"In the event of traitor, or betrayal with a request of mercy, I deliver them to you for whatever it is you do with them. Long as the revival thing is upheld that is."
The lichking looked at the trembling boy.
"I see. We at Nazerick are always looking for subjects for our experiments. Now, what would you like in exchange?"
"Continued good terms, and a heads up if you find anything useful."
"I see. So, in exchange for tests subjects, you get our continued friendship and a share of what we learn. I find this deal acceptable. we accept."
"Coolzies. Well, jackass, I finally have you out of my hair. Welcome home. Please, enjoy your stay."
He kicked him as he was transported screaming to his new hell.
"Friggin hate that guy. So, I understand you learned something from those two idiots."
Here, Demiurge stepped forward to kneel.
"We did. It would seem that THEY were responsible for the rigged jewel getting through the barrier."
"How the hell they pull that off? More importantly, how'd they get free from my blood hell? They should still be under for at least another two weeks."
Demiurge continued as Shalltear and Albedo were locked in a glaring contest.
"It would seem that when you were teleported into the dimensional gap, it allowed them to awaken. As for how they got the item through the barrier? They had...and accomplice."
"Name them."
"He's already here. Shirogane was the one to actually retrieve the item."
Tyler just rubbed his temples.
"Jesus chirst on a fucking unicycle. I see how they did it. I hate Hiro and Ichigo. So, since I was open about it, plus their past idiocy, the Barrier was to pay special attention. Shirogane is a mere idiot human without anything special. So, he had more leeway with the Barrier. He did the initial hand off and runner crap, while they rigged it to blow."
"Indeed. They were looking to kill you and make off with the girls Zerotwo and Kaguya."
"Tch, idiots had no idea that thing would have made this whole area a friggin crater a solid mile deep. Well, at least that hole's plugged. Anything else of note?"
The demon general under Ainz smiled.
"We learned that Hiro is a hybrid like Zerotwo."
"That right?"
"Indeed. He has suppressed his more Klaxisaurian look to be more human."
"I really hate that guy."
"We ALSO learned that Ichigo is a fertile girl."
"Ha! Have fun with breeding experiments."
Here Demiurge smiled wickedly.
"Oh, we are. Her first was a deathknight."
"To see if a deathknight can reproduce. That’s...an intriguing question. Results?"
"They can. She's pregnant as we speak."
"From a rotting corpse no less. Hey, just for added evil, give them this."
He placed drops of blood in vials.
"It'll keep their minds from shattering at all no matter what is done to them. Here, one for the new guy as well."
Demiurge took the vials with a smirk.
"We placed such a spell on them already. This will just make it all the more potent and permanent."
"Have her next partner be an actual lich."
Ainz laughed.
"we had planned to use that cockroach guy as you called him."
"I like your idea better. Have fun. Did they say how they contacted Marissa?"
"We will extract that from Shirogane. It would seem he's the ringleader."
"Of course he was. I forgot they're idiots. Learn anything else?"
Here, Albedo stepped forward.
"It would seem Hiro is potent enough to impregnate a female deathknight."
"Those exist?"
"Indeed. They're not as strong as the male version, but still potent."
"Yeesh, now I'M curious. Lemme know what pops out."
Ainz chuckled.
"We will be sure to do that."
"That it?"
"Indeed. I look forward to a fruitful friendship."
"Ya know, speaking of ships. I got a question for Wales now. I too look forward to a fruitful friendship Ainz. I shall take my leave now. It was a pleasure to put a set of pretty fangs to the name Shalltear."
She smiled as she curtsied again to the Demon.
"A pleasure as well. I look forward to our next meeting."
He smiled and fell backward into his shadow, and was gone. Ainz then looked to the Pure Vampire.
"So, Shalltear. You've met him. What do you think?"
she smiled.
"I like this one Lord Ainz. He is a very.....intriguing human."

Tyler launched out of his shadow to go see Wales about a pair of prisoners. He found the noble battleship at the command hangar with Mina looking at a map of the expansion area. He smiled as he greeted them.
"Hiya Commander badass. wales."
They smiled back at their friend.
"Hello Tyler."
"You come to stare or need something?"
"Bit of both. Wales, got a question."
She looked at him.
"It being?"
"What happened to Kaga and Akagi?"
The two ladies looked at each other then back to him.
"It took you this long to remember them?"
"Ahhh, yeah."
They sighed.
"We have them under lock and key in the base prison. Why?"
"Hmmm, they show any remorse?"
"None. Akagi is now a ranting madwoman. we have to keep her sedated or risk a break out. Kaga just sits in darkness. Her sister hates her now, and has tried to kill her twice."
"I see. Would it be fine if I gave them to Ainz as labrats?"
The ladies looked at him, shock and horror on their faces.
"Are....you offering them up as torture subjects?"
"I did with Hiro, Ichigo, and Shirogane. We've reached a deal Ainz and me. If death is off the table, he and the Tomb can use them as they see fit."
Mina shuddered, and so did wales. Then the battleship spoke.
"I see you've been busy with solidifying ties."
"I have."
She sighed sadly.
"They have both pledged themselves to be our mortal enemies. I will ask a boon."
"Sure."
"Before you hand them over. Check for snakes and strings. Please."
"Sure Wales. If they have strings, we'll see what they do without them. They still try to screw us, the Tomb gets them. That sound fair?"
The two ladies nodded.
"It is fair."
"Indeed. If they were not being controlled and did the things they did have their own free will, then do as you see fit. If they WERE being controlled, and we free them and they STILL try to do harm, again as you see fit."
"Just wanted to be clear. Soooo, where is the Base prison?"
They groaned.
"By the sea, it's that large bunker."
"Thanks Wales, Commander badass."
HE flew off as the ladies sighed.
"So. At this point, death is a preferable fate."
"It is indeed. We learned on that raid that there are indeed fates worse than death."
"And he knows it."

Tyler found the bunker in question and landed outside it. He walked to the door, and found it sealed magically. He placed a hand on it, and it opened for him. He walked inside and whistled as he reached the lines of mostly empty cells. He went to the ones at the end. There, in two cells across from each other were Kaga and Akagi, the two carriers of the Sakura empire. They were still clothed it their kimonos and clogs, but they were now dusty and dirty. Same with their once shining hair and fur. He first looked in on Akagi. She was growling at him with an insane hate in her maroon eyes,
"Come to take me?"
"More.....checking something. Heads up."
He flicked blood into her mouth, and she glowed. she then retched as a solid hundred snakes came out of her mouth. As well as a large black fog that rose from her back. Kaga was at the bars of her cell in distress.
"Sister Akagi! What did you do to my sister?"
He turned and flicked a drop into her mouth too. Same result. he then leaned against a wall as he waited for them to recover. Akagi was first to regain herself. Once she did, she was looking around as if confused by her imprisonment.
"Where am I?"
She looked to see Tyler leaning against a wall, and her confusion doubled.
"who are you sir? And why am I in a cell?"
Kaga recovered next. She saw her sister's confusion and was now also confused.
"Dear sister? How do you feel?"
The foxlady looked at Kaga.
"Sister Kaga? I...feel strange. That last thing I remember was us looking at a necklace at a stall in that charming town.....KaraKonia?"
Kaga sighed.
"I see."
"Ladies. I believe it's explanation time. I'll start."
And hour later he finished his explanation. Akagi sat on her bunk, ashamed.
"I have betrayed both Sakura empire and my dear Sister. All at the wave of a puppet master’s hands. I am ashamed of my behavior."
"Not your fault, Akagi. Medusa is the best there is at this shit. Do you remember the name of the stall?"
"I think it was.....Medi's accessory shop."
"Medi? Tch, pisspoor alias Medusa but whatever. So, yeah. You had a hand up your ass making you talk. Kaga did too, but not to the same extreme. Hers was more of a push while you were full on controlled."
Kaga then looked to Tyler.
"What will be our fate now?"
"I will give you a fair chance. My blood is inside you now. If you cross us this time, it will flood your bodies with my power, and you'll explode. I will leave your killswitch with Enterprise and Hornet. Prove yourselves, and you're off my hook. We clear?"
The ladies nodded.
"Coolio."
HE encased them with flames that both healed them and cleaned them. He then flew with them in his shadow to where Enterprise and Hornet were relaxing. HE landed and explained.
"So. I am leaving their killswitches with you two. Akagi to Enterprise and Kaga to you Hornet."
Enterprise and Hornet smiled at his faith in their judgement. Once the seals were in place he released the two from his shadow.
"Well, that’s all I got."
He flew off leaving the ladies together. He'd also informed Wales and Mina of the discovery. Wales had been relieved they were being given a chance to prove themselves.
"Hey, Mina, you know where I can find Shirley?"
Mina sighed.
"You after HER now?"
"Nah, just wanna show off my car. I kinda promised her back in the bunker."
He heard her gasp.
"I completely forgot about that. I am amazed you didn't."
"I never forget a promise."
She sighed again, more happy then exasperated.
"She's with Luccini in our striker hangar."
"Coolio. I'll go kidnap her."
He flew to where his car was waiting, as Mina was shaking her head at their conversation.
"I thought he was just teasing her."

Tyler was in his greaser getup as he got in his car. he drove down the road to where the witches strikers were set up. He pulled inside to find a F-22 raptor being taken apart by Shirley. The fastest witch alive looked over at the sound of a rumbling engine. Her brown eyes lit up like light bulbs at the sight of Tyler with his car.
"Hey, Shirley, wanna get lost for a bit? Tanks full!"
She was in her red jacket and no pants as she jumped done from the craft.
"Hells yeah!"
The thrill loving girl hopped the passenger side door and was given a flame bath to get the oil and grease off her. Once settled, he tore out backward to spin the car around and gun it. her hollering like she was at a racetrack. HE smiled as the wind blew her long red hair out behind her as he headed for a long stretch of highway with a lot of tight turns and long straight aways. Shirley was loving the roar of his engine and the way it hit her chest.
"This is awesome!"
Her voice an excited yell.
"Brace toots. Shits about to get sideways."
She actually stood up to grab the top of the windshield as he drifted his car around the curves nearly sideways, and sending the force of the G's into her body. She sat down as they entered a long straight shot.
"Man, I needed this! you got a nice ride here."
he smiled.
"Glad I have your approval. Been busy?"
She chuckled.
"I've been trying to apply your jets to our strikers. No good so far."
"Need more parts?"
"More strikers. we only have our units. So, I can't really tinker too much."
"I can use my power to copy them perfectly. Would that help?"
"Immensely. This is a strange world. You have cars that go faster then some of our strikers. It's a little depressing."
"Eh, you'll get there. If it's speed related, then you can bet that nice rack the Glamorous Shirley will get there."
She laughed at his use of her speed title.
"Thanks for that. Hey, I'm hungry."
"What you in the mood for?"
"There's a diner up ahead."
"Sure. Hey, check it."
He slid the car up the small hill, and manipulated it to slide into the parking space in a screech of tires that made Shirley whoop. She got out and hugged him.
"Okay that was sick!"
"Ohhh, there's a few more places like that on this road."
They went inside to a diner full of stares. They ignored them and were given a spot by a sea view window. The waitress then recognized Tyler and was glowing from a legend sitting in her row. Tyler was smiling as they sipped their drinks. Then Shirley had a question.
"So. How far have you and Yoshkia gone?"
He snorted at the out of the blue question.
"We've showered together. That’s about as far as we've gotten."
Shirley placed her head on her hands to look at him.
"Really? Sonya?"
"Well, her? we've shared a bed. No sex, just slept."
"Wow. I'm amazed that’s as far as you've gotten with them."
HE smiled.
"Unlike the others, they like a more.....romance filled lovelife then a straight to the sex kind."
Shirley's pretty eyes were smiling at her interrogation.
"And you're okay with being patient?"
"Sure. I steal kisses off Yoshkia all the time. Plus, Sonya's a very relaxing girl to be around. I like the slow and steady thing too so win win."
"Have you kissed Sonya yet?"
"No. Have you?"
That got a hard snort.
"Not even on accident. She's in hard for you. Like staring at a photo of you for hours hard."
"Wow, Sonya. I thought that was just her flirting. She did that too while in my bus. Only she was staring at ME."
Shirley smiled, enjoying her questioning of her friends love.
"Nope. Lylia has walked in on her laying in her underwear with a photo of you on her bed frame and just staring at it."
"I just got an idea. I'll do it later."
She laughed as the waitress brought their food. Shirley having gotten a burger and fries, while he had the larger version. They munched in silence as they looked out to sea. Then Shirley got another question.
"So, you into Perrine too?"
He smiled as he tore into his food.
"Not romantically. She an I are from two extremes that don't really mix well. we're better off as friends then lovers."
Shirley smiled as he spoke of the high strung Galia witch.
"She is a handful sometimes. But she is a good person. Even if she sometimes gets on our nerves, we all love her dearly."
He smiled as well, knowing the strike witches were more of a family then a fighter wing.
"She is a kind person. I kinda felt bad I was a dick to her when we met though."
"That why you made her that dress and necklace?"
"Half. Other was to see if I could."
"Well, she loves them. That necklace has more or less become a staple of her outfits."
"Glad she liked them."
They finished their meal and he paid. Leaving a signed photo of him for the waitress just cause. They went out and got back in the car.
"Hey, can you take it easy on the drifting on the way back? I don't want to hurl on your car."
"Sure."
They drove off, as the waitress waved with the photo in her hand, and a glow from an icon leaving her a present. Tyler took it easy on her stomach for the ride back, now letting her enjoy the car ride then get her blood pumping. she was smiling as the wind played with her long hair while looking out at the sea. They returned to base without incident and she was a little shaky getting out of the car.
"You okay?"
She just laughed.
"I feel like I usually do after a speed run."
"Glad you had fun, Shirley. You want, I can get you your own beast too."
She smiled.
"Now you're offering me a car? You sure know how to spoil a girl."
"That a yes or a no?"
"Make it loud and fast."
"Oooohhhh, I know the PERFECT beast for you. Ratrod. You'll love it. it's roar make this thing look like a damned purr. Plus, it's fast."
She smiled, knowing full well she'll find just such a present for her in the near future now.
"Thanks for the date. It was fun!"
"Anytime."
She walked off as he pulled out to go park to ready for their next visitors. Yuko's daughter's plane was set to land soon, so before he kidnapped Yoshkia he wanted them to be settled properly. He parked his car in Miho's hangar as the girls were relaxing on their tanks. Their field was set to be prepared by tomorrow and they were all excited. He smiled as he waved.
"Hey Miho! You win?"
She smiled and waved from her spot by the main turret.
"Yup! Didn't lose a single tank!"
He walked over and she went to climb down to hug him, only her foot got caught and see fell. He caught her though, as he always did when his girls fell. He had her in a princess cradle and smiled at her.
"Careful Miho. That was a close one."
She squeaked at her spot in his arms. He set her done to a loud awwwwwwww from her friends. He then hugged her for her win.
"Nice to see you having fun."
She sighed in his hug, loving how warm he was. After, he turned his gaze to Mako.
"So, how was your date with my sister?"
She blushed as all eyes went turned to her. She smiled at him a bit shyly as she described it.
"It was fun. We went to the mall and picked out clothes. Then we flew for a bit before getting lunch."
"You get the hang of the Fairy flutter?"
The girls laughed at their friends obvious embarrassment.
"I did. I can make them any size I like."
"Sakura's gonna have a field day with them! Oh, you meant your wings? Nice to see they fit the tank."
The blush was across the board at his teasing. He let her off the hook with a smile,
"Well, I'm happy she's having fun. Take care of her Mako."
She sighed with relief the teasing was over for the moment and they all waved as he walked out. He then radioed Mina.
"Hey, Mina. When's Yuko's daughter's supposed to land?"
"They're on final approach on runway five."
"Coolio, I'll go meet them."
He used his shadow to go wait by the indicated runway. He was leaning against a hangar as the plane landed. He then walked over to where the doors for passengers opened. The stairway dropped and a pair of excited girls came down in a hurry. One was a tall blonde with blue eyes, large bust, pale skin, and wore a sundress and sandals. The other girl was shorter, had black hair, a more impressive bust, and wore a black shirt and jeans with sneakers. They each were carrying a suitcase each, and were looking around as he approached.
"Hiya. You Yuko's girls?"
They looked over at his voice and were instantly mind blown.
"OmyGodOmyGod! The Demon himself!"
"He came to greet us himself!"
HE just smiled as they nearly started jumping up and down from the excitement.
"Hey, easy. You'll go boom if you keep it up. I'm Tyler. A pleasure to meet you."
The tall blonde got herself under control first.
"I'm Nataila. This is my sister. Verilica."
"Nataila and verilica? Pretty names for pretty girls. We got a cabin lined up and waiting."
They were glowing hard at being escorted to their quarters by their hero, when they noticed something.
"How will we carry our suitcases?"
"Gotchya covered toots."
Their belongings sank into his shadow and he smiled at them.
"Ever travel by shadow?"
They were on the verge of exploding from this, as he took their hands.
"Hold on!"
They sank into the shadow, and found it warm and strong. Then he stepped out onto their porch out of a railing shadow. They were amazed.
"Excuse me sir? How far did we just travel?"
"Bout....two miles. And, please. Call me Tyler, Nataila."
she blushed as he said her name. Then Verilica spotted someone in the sky.
"Hey, who's the cutie?"
He looked and smiled.
"Hey! Kiria! Come meet our guests!"
There was a loud squeal as Kiria came fluttering down on her bright pink wings to hug her brother. He hugged her right back.
"Scary big brother!"
"Hey there Sprite. Still running your servants ragged?"
She smiled as she flitted to claim her shoulder seat.
"heehee. Yup!"
"Atta girl!"
he then looked to the two girls on the porch now staring at her radiant cuteness.
"Hey, Kiria, these are Nataila and Verilica. Ladies, this is the worlds cutest little sister Kiria."
She giggled and flapped her wings at them.
"He's my scary big brother! So spoil me or he'll git you!"
"I think I may have had a bad influence on you. But you cute so I'll let it go."
She bawled as she hugged him again. Then the shock wore off.
"It's nice to meet the Demon's favorite little sister."
"She's even cuter then the stories say."
Tyler then smiled as he got an idea.
"You two want wings too?"
That blew their minds, And Kiria just smiled as the nukes went off behind the two fangirls' minds. He snapped his fingers and they recovered.
"Please, don't exert yourself for our sake."
"Ladies, you in MA house now. Plus I promised Yuko to spoil you two rotten."
They smiled then, well aware of how he loved it. They nodded.
"Coolio think fast."
He flicked and they got their wings. Nataila grew a pair of golden bird wings, while verilica a white pair of dragon. Tyler smiled at the looks of shock.
"Okay. Lets git you flight trained."
Kiria hopped of his shoulder to flutter as he helped the ladies into the sky.
"Okay, now, close your eyes and feel your wings."
The two girls were held aloft by his shadow as they got the hang of it.
"Nice. Now, think of them as if your waving your arms like wings."
They were zipping around like Kiria in five minutes. They were loving it, and were sad when they had to land to catch their breath.
"Not bad. Once your bodies adjust, you'll fly like I can."
Kiria had yet to touch the ground once as she fluttered around them like an inquisitive butterfly. Then he got paged.
"Tyler, Yuko's wanting to hear from her girls."
"On it MIna."
He led them into the command hangar, where Sonya was waiting with her power lit up. He walked over and hugged her, as he remembered Shirley telling him her favorite pass time. After he stood with an arm around her waist.
"The pretty blonde is Nataila, and the spunky girl is Verilica. Ladies, this is Commander Mina badass. This pale Beauty here is Sonya. My pretty badass."
The greetings and intros were chucked and received. Then Yuko's voice was heard.
"How was the flight?"
"Boring."
"I slept through it."
"Hey, I got an idea."
Mina and Sonya smiled as he set it up so their mother could see them. He smiled as he walked to stand in view.
"Ladies, spread em! Sonya, your legs will have to wait."
Nataila and Verilica got it, as Mina groaned while Sonya smiled. The sisters spread their new wings, and got a gasp of awe from Yuko.
"They're beautiful! Thank you!"
"And they just got here half an hour ago. We just gettin started toots."
Yuko just shook her head with a smile.
"My girls are in good hands."
"Not yet there not. Oh, you meant your daughters? They are at least."
That got a snort from the girls and a wack from Mina. Yuko was laughing as Tyler got a thought.
"Hey, Yuko. Question."
She wiped tears from her blue eyes.
"What Tyler?"
"Did Otagowa come to?"
She sighed.
"he did. He's been placed under guard in our jail."
"Okay. Tell him I have an arrangement with the Great Tomb of Nazerick. If he keeps pulling his shit, I'll give him to Ainz as a labrat for eternity."
Yuko shuddered.
"I'll pass the message along. Now. I am curious what your plans for my daughters are."
"Well. Miho and her crews are hanging out in their hangar. I'm gonna watch the initial fangasm and hang out with them for a bit. Afterwards, well, the arena for them should be ready by tomorrow. I owe a few long overdue dates, so I was going to inflict them on my sister Akio. She's a sweet girl that needs more friends. After I spoiled my girls a little, I'm thinking a base wide Senshado match to commemorate the new arena opening."
The girls were glowing hard at his plan, while Yuko wiped a tear for just how lucky her daughters were.
"That sounds like a beautiful plan."
"I bet Miho would love to give them a ride."
Here, Verilica spoke up.
"I actually want to ride the Maus and fire it's main cannon."
"I'd like to ride the assault three."
"You. Verilica. I like your style."
She blushed, and Yuko smiled as her daughter's crush was well known to her. Tyler then looked to Yuko.
"So, how’s the parts factory coming?"
She smiled.
"we have contracts with several new companies created to supply us. I asked Saito for aid in doing so, and he thought that having our family be a main backer for the new sport of senshado would go a long way in getting it set up nationwide."
"coolio. What about the tanks themselves?"
"We have the factories in their native countries reinstating their production."
"Ha! Nothing like a tiger from Germany. My old teacher Yukino is going to LOVE senshado. That's all I got."
"Take care of them."
"Gladly. Though, the sheer amount of times I make their mind go boom may leave scars."
She smiled, knowing her girls were both well protected, and were going to be spoiled rotten. She said goodbye to her girls, and the screen went dark. Tyler then hugged Sonya again before turning to Nataila and Verilica.
"Lets go see Miho!"
Mina smiled as he led them down the way to her hangar. Then she looked to Sonya.
"So. Who's next for a date?"
Sonya thought for a moment.
"He went out driving with Shirley, right?"
Mina chuckled.
"She felt woozy from his drifting."
"Then, Yoshkia is."
Mina started a little.
"I wonder what he plans for her?"

Tyler smiled as they got to Miho's hangar. The girls were all working on their tanks, and Miho once again directing traffic.
"Snaya, did you change the radio sparkplugs?"
"Yup! I had to fix the mic though."
"Miho, the shells are loaded."
"Thanks Yoitoba. How’s the loader?"
"Dented pretty badly. I need a hammer to fix it."
"I think I can help with that!"
The hangar froze as Tyler walked in with his two companions. As he walked, he noticed some new arrivals sitting in the hangar. A Porsche Tiger, a Chuchu Mk1, and a Bruen M4. Tyler smirked as he saw the tiger.
"Nice to see Miho's got her kitty back!"
Miho blushed as her friends laughed at his two part joke. He walked over and introduced the two girls with him that were absolutely losing their minds.
"Ladies. We have some guests that are huge fangirls for you. This blondie here is Nataila Yatama and her sister Verilica Yatama. These are Miho Nizishumi, Snaya, Hana, Yoitoba and that half asleep girl is Mako."
The intros then were thick and fast as the cameras came out, the posing began, and the fangasm in full swing. Tyler smiled as he climbed atop Miho's Panzer. he sat on the main barrel, and watched as Miho and her friends experienced what having fans was like.
"She's loving this."
He looked to see a girl with dull orange hair in twin tails, with bright green eyes climb up to sit beside him. She was wearing the same color and type uniform as Miho, which was a white and green sailor suit with skirt. He smiled at her as she pulled a bag of potato chips out to start munching.
"She is. Nice to make her day. I don't think we've met. I'm Tyler."
She smiled, and offered him a chip in place of a handshake.
"I'm Tenchu. her student council president. Nice to meet her hard crush."
"Giggity."
She laughed as they watched the tank crews get treated like high level celebrities. Then she sighed.
"Something wrong?"
"Just worried what will become of our sport."
"I'm getting it set up like it was in your world."
She looked at him.
"You have the authority to do that?"
"Yup. we got factories firing up the world over to start cranking out tanks, parts and shells. Only real pain in the ass will be fields. But, its just a question of where to put them."
She just shook her head.
"And the school ships?"
"Now THAT one might be a bit tricky. Not sure how it'd work, but I think we should wait to cross that bridge until we get there."
She smiled as he said this.
"So. You have a plan for our sport, and are even working on our daily lives on top of that. I'm impressed."
"Glad I got your approval. President Tenchu."
She shivered as he teased the title out of his mouth.
"Okay. That felt weird. To think, you're doing all this just for her. You're including us too, but it's mainly for her sake. No wonder she fell for you."
"Eh, I look after my own."
She just smiled quietly, knowing he did just that. Tyler was watching them go crazy when Yoitoba, Miho's tomboy tank lover friend, poked her head up from a hatch.
"hey, Tyler, can you help me get a dent out?"
"Like you HAVE dents Yoitoba, but sure."
She smiled shyly as she blushed. He then climbed into Miho's hatch and for her friend to pat the catch plate for ejecting shells.
"I can't get this damned dent out. Been here for three days now."
He flicked it with a finger, and it was restored to perfection. The kindly brown haired girl chuckled.
"Thanks. If it got any bigger we'd need to replace the whole catch basket."
He sat back in the command seat.
"Any other issues Yoitoba?"
She sat in Snaya's radio spot to think.
"The turret is getting stuck a lot, but we don't have the means to safely lift it off the main chassis."
He smiled and cracked his knuckles.
"I always wanted to bench-press a tank. I got some free time, so, lets get it down."
Her eyes lit up. Tyler smiled as they climbed out of the tank.
"Miho! Tyler's gonna help us with the turret!"
The girls had been discussing favorite moments when Yoitoba spoke up. Miho's eye went from happy to having freakin stars in their pretty orange depths. Tyler then hopped down to get a hug from Miho.
"Thank you."
"Toots, I haven't done anything yet."
She smile, as Hana, the pretty, organized gunner had a question.
"Is really alright for you to stay with us?"
He smiled.
"Sure. If they need me they'll radio. So, how DOES a tank turret come off?"
That got a few laughs. Miho directed traffic as the ladies and Tyler set the turret to be removed. When ready Tyler got a few catcalls as he took off his shirt to lift the tank turret bare handed. He used his strength to lift it over his head while the ladies moved underneath looking for the problem. Tyler just standing there holding a tank cannon over his head while they searched.
"Hey, Miho. Anything?"
She was looking at the track the turret sat in.
"Nothing yet. You okay?"
"Just fine. How's it looking on your end Yoitoba?"
"Got a pretty bad bend here. I think it's what's causing it to get stuck."
A tall tanned girl in an orange jumpsuit came over then. She had defined muscle tone, brown eyes and hair, and had the top of her jumpsuit tied around her waist with a white tank top on her decent bust. She hopped up to get a look.
"Yeah, that'll do it. we need a new ring and mounting for it. we don't fix it, it'll get stuck. It gets too bad, there's a chance it’ll snap completely."
"Here, lemme set this thing down."
He used his shadows to set the turret on the floor and came to see the warp. It was a three inch dip in the metal ring that the turret used to rotate. He then looked to the lady in the jumpsuit.
"How hard to replace is this thing?"
She smiled.
"Its maybe, a three hour job with our mechanic club. I'm Alex by the way."
"Tyler. I can probably fix it with my shadow."
He was about to, when Alex chuckled.
"Look, we have a spare ring. Let my club have some fun too, please!"
"Ha! I forgot Miho's grease monkeys were the best in senshado. Sure, where you want me, Miho?"
She blushed hard at that one.
"Nice to see YOUR intentions Miho! For now though, I meant tank wise!"
She blushed even harder, and was on the verge of losing it when Snaya came to her rescue.
"Hey, Miporin, we need to check the treads on the Panzer. Have him lift it for us."
She smiled in thanks to her friend.
"Tyler, can you lift the tank up so we can check the treads?"
"Yes Commander Miho!"
That got more laughs from the girls, and a smile on Miho's face as he dove into shadow to lift the thing up.
"Higher, up. Up. Annnd good! Hold it there!"
He settled it on his shoulders as the ladies went to it. He was smiling as he got a great idea. He used his shadow to set up a stereo with the soundtrack to their show to play throughout the hangar. The happy sound of their theme soon had the ladies all humming as they worked. Tyler held the tank as the treads were replaced, and using his shadow to sink into the ground once they were. He popped out of the ground ready for the next task. Tyler spent a happy two hours helping the girls work on their tanks. Happy to have a use for his power other then setting the sky on fire or roasting an army. He set up a chain fall for the girls with his forging power. Thing could lift a hundred tons of dead weight with the pull of the chain. Only one person was needed to run it, so it was only a slight increase in workload.
"Well Ladies, i gotta run. Hey, Miho. You ever need some muscle, you know where to find me!"
He waved as he took off. Nataila and Verilica were going to stay to hang with Miho and her crew for the day. Tyler thought of what to do next. He looked at his watch. 3:34. He smiled.
"Hey. Yoshkia."
The kindly witch responded quickly.
"Hi. What’s up?"
"Wanna go out? like right now?"
Her squeal of joy nearly deafened everyone on comms.
"Eeeeeee! I'll be ready in fifteen!"
"Coolio! Been waitin for this!"
HE got his car and took a flame bath. He then drove to her and Sonya's cabin. He smiled as he pulled up outside and leaned against the car door waiting for her. She did not keep him waiting. Yoshkia came out and Tyler's jaw dropped. Her short brown hair had been brushed in a sleek chocolate shine, her eyes were shining, she had some slight red color on her lips. Her outfit was a light blue dress that was strapless and hung to her knees with a set of flowers on a diagonal from shoulder to waist. On her feet were a pair of light blue slip-on shoes, while his bracelet adorned her wrist with the necklace on her throat. He smiled as she came to shyly get his opinion.
"Well?"
"Yoshkia. You look beautiful."
She smiled with pride, and bobbed for a kiss. Her lip-gloss being kiss proof. He opened his door for her, and as he closed it, felt a pointy thing poke him in the back.
"If she comes back with so much as a bad joke."
"I'll take care of her Sakamoto."
The kindly mentor to Yoshkia watched as he climbed into the drivers seat. Her smile died as he started revving the engine, as if in preparation of a peel out. Just when she was about to say something he pulled off at a decently gentle clip, with Yoshkia laughing at their prank. Sakamoto just sighed and shook her head.
"Have fun, Yoshkia."

"So. Anything in particular you wanna do Yoshkia? We're winging this one."
She smiled as she settled into his shadow enhanced seat.
"I'd like to see where you met Melody. If that's alright?"
"Sure. Get comfy, it's a bit of a drive."
She did just that, and took his hand as they drove along the road.
"Hey. do you have any music?"
He smiled as he connected his phone and played their shows soundtrack.
"Better?"
She nodded happily.
"Yup!"
"Glad to assist you, Sargent Badass!"
She snorted as she laughed at that one.
"Okay. I like how that sounds. Sargent badass? Wow, it's almost as fun to say as Captain Badass."
"Which you like more? Fiery badass or Sargent badass?"
She laid her head on his arm as she thought.
"Hmm, both?"
"Yes Sarge!"
She laughed again, and it reminded Tyler of a gently bubbling brook. She sighed happily. Her hero had come for her. Just when she'd thought he'd forgotten their date, he calls for her to go out. Now she just basked in his warmth as they drove, her hand in his, and them just cruising.
"Hey. Where DID you meet Melody?"
"I thought I told you? I met her in our schools library when I went in for books my first day. Later on that same day, I caught following me, called her out on it and then we had lunch in her library so she could tell me. heh, Aki was there as well. So, she tells me she has a crush on me and BAM! I asked her out right then and there. She was my girlfriend two days later."
Yoshkia smiled as he told her the story.
"So you meet in a library and went legit in a library."
"Now we just need to fuck in a library."
She giggled. They then passed into town and were rolling down his street.
"Hey, Yoshkia. After I show you where we met, wanna see my apartment?"
Her eyes went wide again with stars.
"I'd love to!"
"Coolzies. hey, when we get there, try and match places up from my rampage."
"Oh I will be!"
"I freakin love you."
She smiled happily as he pulled into the gate and parked. He then pointed to the gate.
"That was where Kiria would stand every morning with a clipboard for attendance."
Yoshkia just laughed at the image of the sprite doing that. He then took her hand and led her towards the front door. She was a little concerned.
"Don't we need permission?"
"I'm with you. All the permission we need."
She just shook her head. As they walked a=up the stairs, she noticed a long crack in the wall.
"Hey, that where you smashed that car?"
"Yup."
"Then you walked over here and bang."
She mimed a gun to shoot the sniper off the roof like he'd done.
"Yoshkia, you cute as hell when you do that."
She blushed a little, and he couldn't resist stealing a kiss off her. She blushed hard then.
"Hey! No fair!"
He just laughed as they walked inside. The school was still full even though it was after hours, as club activities were in full swing. Tyler had Yoshkia by the hand as they walked along the hall. He smiled as they came to a classroom.
"Hey, Yoshkia. C'mere."
He led her inside where Ira was looking over papers. He looked up, only to nearly fall out of his chair in shock as Tyler walked in with Yoshkia hand in hand. Tyler just laughed.
"Relax Mister Ira. I'm taking a stroll down memory lane with Yoshkia here. Yoshkia, this is where I first met Aki. That’s our math teacher mister Ira, and Gomagore other."
"A pleasure to meet you, sir."
Ira had recovered enough from his shock at the Demon just walking in through his door.
"A pleasure miss. Are you not with Melody anymore Tyler?"
"Melody an I are engaged now Mister Ira. I'm out on a date with Yoshkia though."
He just sighed.
"I am happy for the two of you. And a little scared for the other ladies of this world if that goddess lets you have multiple."
"HA! He has no clue Tyler."
"None. Hey, I'll go show you the class I had with Melody after the library."
She smiled and snuggled under his arm. He smiled as he left Ira's classroom.
"Later Mister Ira!"
He walked out with Yoshkia right beside him, as Ira paged the office and Takanke.
"What is it Ira?"
"Tyler’s prowling the halls with another girl. Said he's on a date with her showing where he met Melody."
The principle's voice became shocked.
"Did they break up?"
"He's marrying her. That's his OTHER girlfriend. It would seem our little Demon went from a beaten shadow of a kind boy to a strong man with a friggin harem."
"I am both happy for him, them, and proud too. But there goes the good lookin ladies for the rest of us ugly bastards."

Tyler then led Yoshkia into Yukino's classroom. The eccentric teacher was bent over a model of a panzer IV trying to insert the long sniper barrel. She wiggled a little too hard and it snapped.
"Yeesh that sucks. Here, i got it."
She looked up to see Tyler and Yoshkia approaching her desk. She smiled as he did so, him having been her favorite student while she'd had him.
"Thanks, I'd appreciate it."
"Sure. Usual?"
"Sure. I'll lay the credit at your feet."
He took the two pieces and used a little shadow from his finger to make the piece whole. He then slid it into place and when it clicked, his phone set off the tanks shot. Getting a jump from Yoshkia and a sigh from Yukino.
"I missed that sound."
"You should come by the base sometime. We have a bunch of girls that ride this thing you'd absolutely love."
The pretty teacher's eye slit up.
"Miho?"
"In the Panzer!"
She grabbed his hand.
"Can I?"
"Sure. Miho loves tanking over her tanks. Plus, well, we got a Maus."
Her eyes lit up like stars as she sighed with excitement.
"Ohhh, I think I have a vacation saved up!"
"we got a beach and cabins. So, come on down and get tanked."
"Ugh."
Yoshkia groaned at his bad tank pun. Then Yukino recognized her.
"Yoshkia Myafuji?"
The poor witch became nervous at her knowing her full name.
"Yes, Ma'am?"
Yukino pulled a copy of Strike witches from her desk with a pen.
"Could you sign this please?"
"Huh?"
Tyler burst out laughing at her expression of cute shock on Yoshkia's face. He watched as Yoshkia, now very unsure of herself, signed Yukino's copy of her shao and hugged it.
"If you come to base, the rest of the 501st joint fighter wing are there."
She fixed him with a piercing eye.
"Mina?"
"Commander badass is my base commander."
"Shirley?"
"Dissecting and bisecting our jets."
Her eyes narrowed.
"Barkhorn?"
"Captain badass is out doing some drills."
"Last test."
"Shoot."
"Sonya?"
"Laying in her bed staring at a picture of me. She, Yoshkia here, and Barkhorn are girlfriends of mine."
THAT threw her for a loop.
"What about Melody?"
"My FIANCE, is probably getting a massage off Asia right now."
The kind hearted teacher smiled.
"I am so happy for you both. Congratulations. When's the wedding?"
"After we win the war. Incentive, you know?"
She smiled as she sat back down, and put her newfound treasure away.
"I've got a few more places to show Yoshkia here. Later Miss Yukino."
She smiled as they left. Yoshkia was a little flustered by Yukino's surprise autograph signing.
"Is that what having fans is like?"
"You get used to it."
She seemed a little nervous by the thought of signing autographs. Tyler then smiled widely.
"found it."
He slid open a door and led the now curious witch inside the library.
"And that desk is where I first met Melody."
Yoshkia smiled at the peaceful room. She could see Melody sitting behind the desk hypnotizing Tyler with her beauty. Tyler sighed as he remembered the first time she dazzled him with her sapphire eyes. Then Yoshkia's stoamch rumbled.
"Yes sergeant."
She giggled. They then returned to his car. Through whenever they passed another student , the poor person would practically plaster themselves against the wall to let Tyler pass. Yoshkia was amazed.
"Wow, Tyler. They really are scared of you here."
"I DID turn like 19 people to mush here."
She chuckled as she remembered the video. He helped her into his car and they drove off. Tyler pulled into his apartment building, intending to eat there with her. Yoshkia for her part was amazed by just how....ordinary his home was. He smiled as they walked for the stairs.
"That one is Aki's place, and Kiria's is up there, Kaguya lives next door, Lillica and Sakura are here."
He placed a hand on his door handle.
"This is me and Melody's."
Yoshkia was looking at the bulletproof glass.
"I see you had to fight even back then."
He hugged the gentle girl.
"I did. It was both easier and harder. My enemies were mere humans, and so was I. A single headshot solved our fights. Or Ghost or Zala's mere presence was enough."
He opened the door and led her inside.
"Shoes off please."
She laughed as she complied. He led her inside his home. She watched as he shut the door, bolted and chained it. she then walked around looking at the world he'd set up for his friends and lovers. She spotted a long rifle hanging from a rack, with a katana just above it.
"These your weapons?"
He came up behind her.
"That rifle saved me and my friends lives a bunch of times. That was the katana I used in that video. Otagowa gave it to me when I got adopted. I named it Oathkeeper. Once these were all that was needed to keep us safe. A gun, a sword, and my skills. Now I need the power of the gods to set the sky aflame and slaughter thousands for a few days of peace."
HE sighed sadly as he looked at his now dusty weapons. Yoshkia could sense his sad longing for more peaceful days, and felt bad.
"Hey, you're hungry right? I can get us some pizzas."
She smiled.
"I'd love to eat in here."
He smiled and used the Hermes Messenger to teleport a pile of boxes to the counter. Then they sat on the loveseat gnawing away of cheesy goodness. After the food was gone and the boxes incinerated, they laid on the loveseat. He was on his back, while Yoshkia on his chest. He stroked her back, and she smiled happily. She yawned then.
"Wanna rest for a bit?"
She looked at him.
"An hour would be nice."
"I'll set an alarm."
She leaned in and kissed him, and he could see the sleepiness in her eyes. She then snuggled into his arm and fell asleep. He dozed off too, his arm around her waist.

He felt the mental alarm drag him from his slumber and opened his eyes to see Yoshkia was on her chest on his with her arms wrapped firmly around him. He loved how cute she looked asleep like that. He then leaned in and kissed her awake. She woke with a happy sigh and a cute yawn.
"Feel better?"
She wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Much. kiss me."
He did again, and she giggled like he tickled her.
"So. Anything else you wanna do?"
She thought for a moment. Then blushed as she looked at him.
"Um. I...have one thing I'd like to do...with you."
She was blushing hard, and he thought he knew, but.
"I need to you to say it."
She gulped, and was trembling from nerves.
"I want....you....to....gulp.....make love to me."
He smiled at the nervous girl.
"Are you sure?"
She nodded, her sweet brown eyes filled with both truth and nerves. She then looked around.
"But, please. In your bunker. I feel......safer there."
"As you wish. Shall we go?"
Another nod.
"Very well. Yoshkia. I love you."
She was shaking,
"I love you too, Tyler."
Tyler and Yoshkia then left his apartment and headed back to base. The trip was quiet and peaceful. Yoshkia relaxed enough to both smile and enjoy the ride. They reached his bunker, to find Mina and Sakamoto waiting outside. Tyler and Yoshkia walked over to them, as they were leaning on the door.
"Hiya. Something wrong?"
Mina sighed.
"Did you have fun, Yoshkia?"
The witch nodded.
"Yeah. We're going in to relax now."
"I heard your conversation, Yoshkia."
Tyler then looked at her,
"Mina. Don't lie to her. I had that room sealed with my power."
Mina and sakamoto looked at each other.
"You.....did?"
Tyler then looked at them, and got a very bad feeling.
"When the Demon is away. Yoshkia. Head inside and lock the door. I need to check something."
He jumped into the air and was off like a thunderclap. Yoshkia watched him go, then it hit her why.
"Someone......heard me."
Yoshkia went white, and was about to faint. Sakamoto caught her as she wobbled.
"Mina. We should've KNOWN he'd have made that private."
MIna helped her friend carry Yoshkia to the bed inside the bunker. She was now just sad.
"You're right Milo. He would NEVER allow such a intimate moment be broadcast like that."


Tyler used his shadows to faze into his home. There he used his powers and scrubbed the room with everything he had. Sure enough.
"Okay. You fucked up."
HE found a set of mics and cameras. He was LIVID. He then used his powers to examine the entire city. All his friends homes were bugged again. He used his power to collect them. He then used a combination of abilities trace the signals back. He was able to follow them back to the bug master in a small warehouse near an industrial area. The bugger was in the process of examining the footage.
"Ha, nice. That cutie's confession will-"
"I see you."
Tyler's angry face was then seen on all of his computer screens like a horror movie monster. The wanna be pedophile was now terrified as Tyler pushed out of the screens like he was from the ring. He was then standing before the vile man that had violated his home.
"Now. I know a Lichking that will LOVE to get another gift."

Back at base, Mina and Sakamoto were comforting a now traumatized Yoshkia. She had already been scared to even ADMIT she wanted to, and then she had done so to her love in a thought to be private setting. Only to find it had been broadcast across the comms and the world. The poor witch was now just shaking as a series of loud explosions were heard outside.
"Mina. Sakamoto. Yoooou might wanna see this."
The ladies walked out with a still wobbling Yoshkia and looked towards the city.
"Oh.....my......god."
No less then two dozen mushroom clouds were rising above the city. Tyler had found his targets, and was LIVID. Melody came over and saw just how traumatized Yoshkia was, and was right beside her.
"What happened?"
"Yoshkia asked Tyler to love her. It was broadcast on our comms."
Melody was horrified.
"I didn't hear anything!"
Sakamoto sighed.
"We picked it up by accident. we were sweeping channels, more looking for a cleaner channel to use when we must of picked a rogue radio signal. We told him, and he said he'd sealed that room with his power. He called Mina a liar."
"That room? Oh dear lord."
Melody understood what had happened then. She hugged the heartbroken Yoshkia.
"It's okay. He's punishing them."
Yoshkia's voice was a mere whisper.
"It was broadcast. It was heard."
Melody hugged her tightly, as more and more Mushroom clouds rose above the city skyline. Mina and Sakamoto were now a little concerned.
"Is he destroying the entire city?"
Melody looked towards the city. Now decorated with at least 30 large mushroom clouds.
"No. He found another ring. And is burning it to the ground."
Yoshkia looked at the Angel.
"Will he still?"
Melody hugged the girl.
"He will. He loves you Yoshkia. He's making them pay for this."
Mina then thought of something.
"Ten bucks say he's killed them all like a hundred times each, and will deliver them to Ainz for eternity."
Sakamoto and Melody looked at her.
"Why'd he do that?"
Melody then remembered. She smiled evilly.
"I get it. Ainz and his ilk are practitioners of the torturers art. Plus, a few are so depraved that, well, that hentai he shuddered at is a better way to explain what they do."
That got shudders from all. They watched a few more mushroom clouds rise before a large light was seen descending into Nazerick. There was stillness for a few minutes, before the light returned. It then came to hug Yoshkia tightly.
"Yoshkia. I am so sorry."
Tyler had her in his arms and wings. She had two questions.
"Will you still?"
"Yes."
"Was it broadcast?"
"Yes. But. I used my power to drag it out of every single place it went. We are the only ones who will remember this mess."
She looked at him, her formerly fiery brown eyes now full of sadness.
"Did you get it all?"
"I swear by Melody, Kiria, and Aki I got everything. Down to the very last syllable. I even tore it from the minds of those that heard. Now, they will spend the rest of forever as toys for true monsters. Yoshkia. I am sorry. Please, forgive me for this mess."
She, and the other ladies including Melody, gasped at this. Melody nudged Mina, and whispered in her ear, that not even Sakamoto right next to her can hear.
"That is the first time I ever heard him beg for forgiveness like that. For anything."
Mina felt the gravity of the moment, and felt a......relief at this. Sakamoto felt it too. Yoshkia, on the other hand, was mind blown by him asking for forgiveness....period. She then felt a warm glow in her soul for now she knew just how much he loved her, if he felt the need to ask her to forgive his mistake. She smiled and hugged him.
"I forgive you Tyler. I love you too."
She felt him relax hard as she said this.
"Thank you Yoshkia. I love you too."
She then wriggled to pull his comms out, and smiled.
"We going in?"
The ladies all took the hint and left as Tyler walked inside. He pulled her comms out and placed both sets in their alcove. HE then went to stand by the bed where Yoshkia was shuffling her feet nervously.
"You still want to?"
He looked at now nervously scared she was.
"I do. Do you Yoshkia?"
She gulped.
"I do. I'm just scared, since it's my first."
"Well. You set the pace."
She looked at him.
"Lets....get undressed then."
HE nodded and together they stripped. She then stared at his spear at attention,
"Okay, lets....lay down."
He laid on his back on the bed, and she got on her knees between his legs looking nervously at the length of steel. He then let her make the next move. She seemed to have an internal debate, before taking a breath and closing her pretty eyes. When she opened them again, she had gathered the steel in her brave heart and took the spear in her hand, getting a small moan from him.
"I like your hand, Yoshkia."
She smiled as she positioned herself over him. She placed the spearpoint against her small slit and lowered onto it. She felt it press against her, and gasped at the feeling. She looked at him.
"Help? I want to be careful."
He grabbed her by her hips as she slowly applied her body weight to his spear, and felt it slide into her untouched shaft. She groaned hard at the stretching and filling feeling as she slid down further his length. Until he was fully inside her. She then spent a minute adjusting to this new sensation, and when she looked at him, she had a full blush and a smile.
"It....fits."
He smiled at the brave girl. She then wiggled back and forth, getting moans from both. She then looked in his eyes.
"Go slow. I...want you to ride."
He held her as he flipped to be on top. She sighed with the feeling as she was laid on her back. Then she looked up at her lover.
"I love you, Tyler."
"I love you too, Yoshkia."
"Okay. Go easy."
HE pulled back to resheath it in her scabbard. She groaned, and bucked a little as her own instincts took over. He went slow and steady against her, while she bucked faster and harder as they moaned and groaned together. Tyler shooting first this time, and she loved how it felt getting creamed, and she was not far behind him, as her gorge rose and broke. She screamed as she dug her nails into his back as she bucked with the force of her first orgasm of her life. She even bit into his shoulder as she lost herself in her wild surging sensation. She collapsed as she came down from her orgasm, and just laid there spread eagled and panting hard. Tyler looked at his shoulder, finding small teeth prints and feeling the marks on his back from her nails. He then leaned to kiss Yoshkia's candy lips.
"You okay?"
She just grabbed him, and restuffed herself.
"More! I want more!"
He went right along into her. This time, now knowing what orgasm felt like along with what she could handle, Yoshkia went wild. Bucking harder and faster, clawing his back to high hell, and trying to sink her teeth into his flesh with every orgasm she had. After a few hours she collapsed again, and he right on top of her. They laid there panting, aching and sore form their wild sex. Tyler regained his strength first, and pushed himself off her, and smiled at her sex-exhausted form. she was covered in sweat, with his shots in both her mouth and scabbard, she was spread eagled and had a bright flush on her face. Her eyes were open but sightless, and a happy, satisfied smiled on her face. Her chest rising and falling rapidly as she sought to recover. he then leaned forward to kiss her nipples, and it brought her back to her senses. She giggled and sighed happily.
"You okay, Yoshkia?"
She looked up at him,
"You like me?"
He just looked at her.
"You just beat both Aki for best orgasm and Kairi for wildest. Damn Yoshkia! That was awesome! I love you!"
She was glowing even more at his gushing.
"I love you too! I'm better then Aki?"
"By a long shot, Yoshkia. I can't wait for next time!"
She sat up to hug him.
"Thank you for being kind. And for still wanting to."
He hugged her back.
"I love you. I always want you."
She then groaned as a new, pulsing, throbbing pain made itself felt from between her thighs.
"I need a shower."
"Sure."
They showered together, and she groaned as the hot water splashed on her now experienced slit. After, he flame dried them, and he walked out shirtless. Her right beside him. They opened the door to a foot taping Mina, with the rest of the witches behind her.
"Yoshkia. We need to have a little chat."
Yoshkia hid behind Tyler. He just held up his hands.
"Yeah, I can't help you here, Yoshkia! I can kill dragons for reps, but the witches? Sorry!"
She bawled as Barkhorn and Sakamoto lifted her up-carefully- and carried her off for a very thorough post sex interview. Tyler then looked at his teethed up shoulders.
"I freakin love that wildcat."
He looked at a clock on a nearby hangar. 7:45PM.
"Hey, Zerotwo. Wanna hangout in the bunker?"
Her response was quick.
"If you come pick me up Darling!"
"Where are you?"
"My cabin!"
"That is.....?"
She laughed.
"That’s right. I'm sorry Darling, I forgot you've never been to it. It's by the beach near that large boulder."
"Ah. I know it. Be right there."
He flew off as Ash came over the comms.
So, loverboy, how'd Yoshkia measure up?"
"Uhh."
Yoshkia took a moment from her interview.
"You can talk about us."
"I love you Yoshkia!"
"I love you too!"
"Okay. Yoshkia has the awards for best orgasm and wildest sex. Girl's WILD."
Ash was impressed.
"Best orgasm was...Aki, right?"
"Was. Yoshkia got her beat."
"Challenge accepted."
"Love you Aki."
"Now, who had wildest?"
"Kairi. Yoshkia bites and claws. I got friggin marks!"
"I need to see them!"
"ME too!"
"Fine. I'm headed to Zerotwo's cabin."
"We're next door at Rias's."
"It was a close one, Rias. Yoshkia nearly beat you in best sex."
"Wow. She seems like such a good girl too."
"Guys. Yoshkia's red as a freakin tomato!"
"LOVE YOU YOSHKIA!"
"GUys! Stooooop!"
Her cute whine was still enough to get a round of laughter as he landed outside Zerotwo's cabin. Her, Aki, Melody, and Ash with a now curious Rias, Asia, and Akeno were waiting to see the marks. He walked over and they could clearly see teeth marks on his shoulders, arms, and even on his neck. whereas on his back there were long lines that crisscrossed his scars. Ash and Akeno looked at each other and whistled.
"Damn. She is crazy."
"That one on his throat, if he'd been a normal human...."
"Yoshkia. Respect."
They could FEEL the girl's blushing embarrassment through the comms. Tyler then looked to a happily waiting Zerotwo. The pink hair dinogirl was in a crop top and yoga pants with light sneakers. The outfit seeming to be her favorite. He then launched at her, snatched her up, and flew off to his bunker with her in his arms like a princess. Melody sighed, only for Ash and Aki to pat her comfortingly.
"He'll grab you like that again soon."
"Yeah. Relax. Once he's let the others know he hasn't forgotten them, he'll kidnap you too."
Melody smiled, well aware of that fact. She then looked at Aki,
"Well. In the meantime."
Aki smirked.
"Sorry, Angel. No lezy action until AFTER the threeway!"
"You and Amaki were at it lezy!"
Aki smirked.
"He wasn't here! Now he is!"
"Fuuuuck!"
Her frustrated groan got a lot of hard laughter as she rubbed her longing kitty, aching for her lover's touch.

Tyler was loving the feel of Zerotwo in his arms. So much so, he didn't bother to put her down, and just walked through a shadow into the still sealed bunker. She loved it, and just let him carry her to the couch. He set her down, and removed her shoes before sitting beside her. She immediately got up and sat between his legs and pressed her back into him. He used his shadow to give them the place to raise their legs. And then they just laid like that, her resting against him, and him with his arms around her. He was rubbing her firm belly with a hand, getting goosebumps on her warm skin. He then saw how long her red horns had gotten.
"Hey, Zerotwo."
She smiled.
"Yes, Darling?"
He poked one of her now foot long horns.
"I thought you were gonna file them down?"
She turned to look at him.
"Do you want me to Darling?"
HE smiled.
"Whatever you like is fine with me. I just remember you telling me you usually grind them down when they got a few inches longer. Just curious why you didn't."
She leaned back against his warm chest.
"Main reason is I just haven't gotten to it."
"Really? If you like, I can do it for you."
She smiled, then felt she had to ask.
"Do them being long bother you, Darling?"
He hugged her.
"No. All my jokes about eye popping were just that. Jokes. I love your horns, Zerotwo. To me, you wouldn't be you, without your fangs or your horns."
She felt a warm glow fill her soul at his words.
"I love you Darling."
"I love you, Zerotwo."
Her horns had reach the foot and a half mark, and Tyler had to fight the urge to grab them like handle bars. Instead, he just hugged her.
"Darling?"
"Yeah?"
She was smiling.
"Could you help me file them down?"
He looked at her.
"You sure?"
She loved his concern for her.
"I've been having problems getting dressed."
He laughed as he imagined it.
"Sure, Zerotwo. Lets use that spot."
He used his shadow to raise a stool with lights all around for a clear view. She sat on the stool, and he then made her a hand mirror.
"So, how'd you like them done?"
She smiled. Her horns were more like blades then conical like Vector Lucy's horns.
"I usually trim them to about here."
She poked her horns at the half inch above her head mark.
"Any shape in particular?"
"Gentle sloping point Darling."
"Does it hurt?"
"No. It feels like.....a nail file."
"Okay. Well, lets try it."
He used his shadows to encase her horns. They then pulled back and Zerotwo looked them over with the mirror.
"Verdict?"
She smiled at her now one half inch horns.
"Perfect. Thank you Darling."
"Sure."
As they sat back down on the couch, she became curious.
"What did you do with the excess horn, Darling?"
He had his head pressed against Her’s.
"I added the material to my collection to use for making stuff. IS that okay?"
She sighed.
"I don't mind Darling. I am curious why though."
"Well, it's similar to ivory. Only of a far higher quality. Plus I loved the color."
She laughed.
"You're strange sometimes Darling. I still love you."
"Coming from the girl with the honey fixation. I still love you though."
She smiled fondly as she licked her lips at the thought of the sweet treat. Tyler smiled too.
"Hey, think fast."
She looked up as a honey bun landed in her lap. She just smiled as she ate the treat.
"Thank you Darling."
"Sure."
She then turned and kissed him and they made out for a few moments. Then she pushed him down and climbed on top of him. From her perch she looked at him.
"Darling?"
He looked up at her.
"Yes, Zerotwo?"
She had a....longing look on her face.
"Make love to me."
he placed a hand on her face.
"Lets move to the bed."
She nodded, and they did just that. They stripped, and she laid back with her legs wide as she offered herself to him. He laid his fresh spear against her own pure slit. She shivered as it touched her.
"I'm ready Darling."
"I love you."
HE slid into her, and found her tighter then even Akio's small kitty. She moaned as it filled her, before adjusting and wrapping her arms around his neck.
"Love me."
He kissed her arm, and away they went. His ammo had had plenty of time to replenish after Yoshkia, so he was more then ready to cream her multiple times. While for Zerotwo's lust, she was a fierce lover. Bucking against his spear with her own inhuman strength, then finding herself face down getting spanked and ridden. She then found herself looking into his eyes as she screamed in her orgasm as he creamed her insides hard. Then she was drinking as he ate. Then back to her on her back getting reamed. The bunker was filled with their moans, groans, and screams. Finally, they both gave out and collapsed. Her on top of him, and pressing her sucked raw nipples into his bared chest. They laid there panting together as they recovered. After they regained their breath, Zerotwo had a question.
"Best sex?"
He smiled.
"Favorite sex. You're awesome Zerotwo."
"Even better then Melody?"
HE smiled.
"By a horn."
They laughed at that. Then she laid back on him.
"It hurts. But...I like how it hurts."
She was tracing a finger on his skin, as he held her with an arm. He found he loved the way she smelled post sex. She yawned then.
"Darling, lets shower, and get some food before bed, okay?"
He kissed her.
"As my Darling wishes!"
She pouted.
"Heeey! That's your name!"
He laughed at her surprisingly cute pout. He poked her cheek.
"Boop. I wanted to try it once."
She smiled as they walked to the bathroom to clean their sex drenched bodies. After they didn't bother getting dressed as Tyler used the Hermes power again for a meal of burgers, fries, and chocolate milk. The lovers ate together, before climbing into the bed. Tyler had deep cleaned the thing and flamed their bodies as they laid down. Zerotwo comfortably resting on his chest, and he holding her hand.
"Goodnight Zerotwo. I love you."
"Goodnight Darling. I love you too."

THURSDAY. THE 32ND DAY.


Tyler woke to find Zerotwo had buried her face in his neck, and had her arm around his chest. He felt his own arm under her chest, and could both feel her most-likely-still-tender rack and her hand. He took her hand and intertwined their fingers as he smiled at her sleeping form. He then hugged her with his free arm.
"Good morning Darling."
She opened her eyes, stretched like a cat arching it's back, flopped back onto his chest, and wrapped her long slender arms around his neck.
"Good morning Zerotwo. Sorry if I woke you."
She smiled as she leaned in to kiss him.
"I was already awake when you took my hand, Darling."
"Ah."
He looked at her, and found he liked her early morning look.
"even first thing in the morning you look beautiful."
She smiled happily at that one.
"Hey, I got one."
"Shoot."
"Preferred to wake up to."
He leaned in to kiss her.
"You are Zerotwo."
She glowed at his words. She then laid her head on his chest, and closed her tealish eyes.
"My slit is throbbing Darling. I like it."
"My spear is raw, I love you."
Another smiling glow. They laid like that for a while, her head on his chest a hand in his and his arm around her. Then she sighed.
"I need a shower and I'm hungry."
"Sure."
They got up, and they showered together. Her loving his help with her long hair and moaning as he did her slit. Then she sat at the counter as he made them breakfast. She'd chosen a pink tank top, no bra, and a pair of jean shorts today, while he was in jeans and shirtless. He smiled as he felt her eyes following his every movement with a leer. Once the food was ready, they ate together, him sometimes tossing her a bite or her doing the same. After they sighed as now they had to face the day. He powered up his comms.
"Morning ladies and Mina."
The commander was heard sighing.
"Morning. Thank you for being kind with Yoshkia. Even if she's still wobbling a little."
"Glad she had fun. Anything new?"
She sighed again.
"We got a new set of noncoms. And we need your help on just what we're going to do with them."
"I'll be over to say hi, Anything else?"
Her voice became lighter.
"That guy, Naofumi? He'd like a word with you."
"The shield hero? Should be fun if you like him."
He felt Mina's blush over the comms. She recovered quickly.
"So. Who's getting kidnapped today?"
"Wait and see. Melody, YOU are MINE tonight!"
He heard her gasp of relief.
"Oh I NEED this!"
"I love you Melody."
He still loved the sound of her voice.
"I love you too Tyler."
He was smiling as he had a thought.
"Hmmm, I wonder."
Mina could tell the gears were turning.
"What’s the new thought?"
"Just a question for Ainz. I'll check in later though as it's more specific to his world. Speaking of world, Mina, spread the word that at some point today the sky will start to glow gold with the nature gods and goddesses' power taking affect."
"Understood. It's supposed to last what, six hours?"
"Gonna be a weird one. Alright, I got some newbies to meet, a shield jokey to see, a Lichking to ask, I'll be breaking Melody tonight,-"
"Fuckin FINALLY!"
"Love you too. Some girls to kidnap, and a mass senshado match for Miho's new field."
Here Miho, his cute tanker, spoke up.
"What kinda match did you have in mind?"
"Hmmm, a mass free-for-all. every team out for themselves. Last team with a functional tank wins."
Maho's warm bell tone was heard next.
"We'd need a reward for that kinda intensity."
"Okay, that’s fair. Hmmmm, Oh! I got a good one. How about the winning team gets a fully funded trip to Moonwater hotspring spa, with ME as escort, a fresh set of tanks, and can dictate the types of matches for the field for a week. Sound worth fightin for?"
The was a collective sigh from the tankers at the hot spring idea. Then Maho came over.
"Number of tanks per team?"
"Ummm, Lets make it a fair fight. Miho has the smallest number of tanks, so the same number she has."
Maho was then heard laughing.
"Challenge accepted."
"Does this sound like a plan ladies?"
There was a dull yelling heard from outside the bunker. Then Miho came over.
"Umm, Nataila and Verilica wanted to ride tanks with us today."
"Can you take them out this morning? The rumble isn't set until 5."
"I can, but, we'd prefer to practice and work on our tanks."
"Hmmm, then take them out tomorrow. Their here for a couple weeks, and the hotspring reward is set for maybe a week after the match. That way you can repair your tanks, rest and prep. Sound fair?"
Nataila and Verilica were heard then.
"We're actually to live here under your protection."
"Yeah. Mom was to ask you, but I guess she forgot."
"Really? Well, alright then. welcome to the nuthouse. I'm lead nutjob."
"Thank you."
Tyler smiled, then looked to Zerotwo, who was still staring at him.
"What's you plan for the day Zerotwo?"
She smiled.
"I think I'll throw a bikini on and lay on the beach. I...can't really do much leg work."
"If you wanted, you could go get a rub down off Asia."
"I want to feel us a little longer Darling. But thank you."
He walked around the counter and kissed her, loving her feral warmth and her fangs as he dragged his tongue across them. She shuddered under this attack. He then pulled back and hugged her just cause.
"I'll see you later Zerotwo."
She sighed in his warm embrace.
"You have fun Darling."
He smiled, and as he went to leave he sneaked a quick light smack on her as she stood off the stool she was on. She moaned and licked her lips seductively.
"I will look forward to next time."
"That bed just started pleading for mercy."
That got a laugh as he left the bunker. He then spread his black demon wings to fly off to see the new arrivals. The new arrivals were gathered outside the command hangar and as he neared, he realized things on base were sure going to be interesting. There was a man in a white T-shirt and pants, a centaur lady, a snake lady, An arachnid, a slimegirl, a mermaid, a harpy, a blue skinned lady with a scythe, a tall lady in a black suit and glasses, a very tall lady in a suit of armour, a shorter girl with on eye and a very long rifle, a naked girl floating on her twirling hair, and a girl with stitching all over her body carrying a set of dual submachineguns.
"Okay. This just got interesting."
He looked to see Index, the blue haired nun with the photographic memory standing on a box with a clipboard as she talked with the lady. Tyler flipped and landed behind the nun and spread his wings wide. Index just groaned.
"Show off."
"If ya got it flaunt it."
"Ugh."
He smiled as he patted her head, getting a wack from her clipboard for his effort. He then addressed the now floored newcomers.
"Hiya, ladies and whatever that is, I'm Tyler. Head nutjob."
The tall lady laughed as she came forward, obviously the more used to the kinds of encounters. She was a beautiful lady with long straight black hair, large rack, and round ass. Her suit was clean and her heels clicked as she stepped. She caught him checking her out, and smirked.
"Like what you see?"
"Yer decent, but Amaki's got the better everything."
She laughed again.
"Wow, a bold man. How rare. I'm Agent Smith of the Interspecies protection agency. These are those under my purview."
"Hmm. Index, did that one exist in my world before?"
The feisty blue haired loli looked thought for a moment.
"No. It's an Other organization."
"Thought so. No way they keep a hottie like that Arachnid there under sheets, I mean wraps."
That got a laugh from the tall spiderlady.
"Oh my, it seems I caught your eye."
"In alllll the right ways, toots."
The spidergirl raised her hand to hold her head as she gave him a seductive look. She was easily 7 feet tall, and 9 feet long by the end of her spider body. She had the eight eyes on her face of her species, a large rack barely covered by a odd half shirt, fair skin on her human half, and the eight legs on a spider carapace on her lower half. Her middle was covered by a loin cloth, and Tyler found the two legs on her front mildly infuriating as it made her look like a lady in black tights riding a spider body. The spider lady caught his blatant checkout of her.
"Wow, attracted to a spider? You must be a true degenerate to find me attractive."
Tyler just smirked at her.
"Honey, you have NO idea."
Index just wacked him again.
"You really don't. Dude's a crazed sex addicted freak. we all love the idiot to death though."
"Has Toma taken you out again?"
She went beat red and hid behind her clipboard.
"Yeesh, guess not."
He then turned to Agent Smith, while the spider lady leered, who he winked at.
"Okay. Your agency doesn't exist here, Agent Smith. Now. the interspecies exchange ALSO does NOT exist here."
That got worried looks from all. Then the snake lady, a beautiful girls half on a red snake body with a nice rack, long pinkish red hair and red eyes, grabbed the dude's arm.
"Does that mean we have to spilt up Darling?"
The harpy was wailing as the guy stepped forward. Tyler looked at him.
"I'm Kimito. I take care of these ladies, sir. So, if the bill doesn't exist here, what rights do we have?"
"Names Tyler, Kimito. I work for a living. Kinda sorta. As for rights? well, we're currently at war. You and your crew are noncoms that need to live here on base until I clean up the mess, get my lessons and rules down the world's throat, and figure out just what the blue hell I'm doing."
Smith picked right up on the war bit.
"You say this world is at war, and that we're noncoms? Care to elaborate?"
"Sure, juuust gimme a sec. Scuse me miss Centaur, take a step to your right. Thank you."
HE then formed a ball of condensed shadow, took aim, and hurled it like a baseball. He had a wide smile as it whizzed passed the blonde centaur like a bullet towards where Ash was walking with Aki. The black haired girl felt a tap on her shoulder, and when she looked she caught the shadow ball with her face. It exploded like a water balloon and covered her in a water like shadow that felt like his hug.
"Gotchya!"
Her and Aki's laugh was heard clear across the field as a purple shadow rose to poke his mouth.
"That was a good one. And yes, it is SOOOOOOO on!"
"Love you too Ash. Kinda mad took me this long to come up with it, but whatever."
The Fallen one and Aki then walked off waving at his prank. Index just looked at him.
"That one was...surprisingly wholesome."
"Not all my pranks and jokes are dirty."
"Shocker."
He then looked to a now tapping her foot Smith.
"Now. The war."
He spent a half hour explaining the current world shitshow and his role in it. After the group just looked at each other, before Smith spoke again.
"So. If the bill that granted the other species doesn't exist here, then there helpless against humanity."
"No. They have all the rights that I do, or Melody or Aki or any other human on this planet."
She had a hard time believing that.
"You can guarantee that?"
"Yup."
"How? How can you promise us the rights of nonhuman species like that?"
"Because agent Smith, this is MY world. The mere fact you're anywhere NEAR me is MORE then enough for people to literally jump into oncoming traffic to get out of your way on the street."
She was shaking her head.
"I don't see why the world would be THAT on your leash."
Tyler smirked. And was about to show er when a set of shadows passed overhead.
"We have four rogue dragons. Scramble!"
"I got it. Needed some light exercise anyway. Enjoy the lesson ladies, dude and Smith."
They watched as Tyler, now with his eyes sparkling with bloodlust and a smile of joy on his face summoned Gliepnir and took off to fight the dragons as they roared a challenge. Smith was speechless as the sky exploded into flames as the Demon went to work.

"DEMON DRAGON KING ROAAAAAAARRRRR!"
He set the first dragon aflame, leaving it to howl in agony as the sheering flames roasted it's body. Then he used his favorite trick.
"SOUL RESONACE SEEPING EVIL."
The scythe became it's rusting version coated in his soul as he smashed it into the larger dragon, breaking it off as he did so. He then charged a shot.
"BLACK DRAGON EMPRESS BLAST!"
He fired a thirty foot wide beam that killed it's target outright. Then there was only one left. The red beast let loose a flaming roar of it's own, only for Tyler to swallow the entire blast himself.
"Damn. Fire's tasty. Like a ready Aki slit. Only lacking her."
"I can't tell if that’s an insult or a complement?"
"I love you Aki!"
"complement!"
He smiled as he slammed his scythe under the dragon's jaw. The long lewd weapon moaning in pleasure at the penetration and slickness of the blood on her blade as it pierced the underjaw and poked out the top of the things skull. He smiled as he tore the blade out, effectively splitting the ting's skull in two. He smiled as the falling bodies glowed and the lights all merged with him, Ash and Melody. He dusted his hands and flew back down to rejoin the discussion. He landed back behind Index as he put his scythe back.
"Yeah. THAT'S why the world will do what I say. Either they do or they die. That simple."
The entire group was bone white at the sight of him having just killed four dragons single handed, without a scratch, and had made it look terrifyingly easy. Then the blue skinned lady with the scythe came forward. Tyler looked at her curiously. She was wearing a cloak-like tunic and leather pants. Her eyes were yellow and her bust large. As he looked at her, it clicked.
"Dullahan. An Agent of Death itself. Niiiice."
She was trembling as she laid her weapon at his feet.
"I am indeed a Dullahan. I have heard the whispers of Death itself. I know this one, Smith. His the one that Lord Shinogami himself is scared of, the one that truly rules over death, The Demon. Tyler Yataomo. Even death has yielded to him. As do I."
He picked her scythe up, twirled it a few times, and nodded approvingly.
"Nice head taker this. Here, I have my own reaper weapon."
She took the weapon reverently. Smith then came forward again.
"If she meant the Shinogami, then I am sorry to have doubted you. Now. What are your terms and conditions?"
"They're simple. 1: I have sanctuaries built for me and my friends where we can relax and let our guards down. If you set foot or tail inside, you are NEVER speak of what you see, hear, or do within them. If you break this promise, you will die in as agonizing a manner as I can think until I get bored of you screaming. Not even death can save you from me now. 2: NEVER pose a threat to me or the ones I love. You do, well, I AM immortal. I can torture you for that long now. 3: for the love of Hestia, CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES."
"Thank you!"
"Love you too Hestia!"
The little goddess of hearth and Home had been passing at that moment with Bell and a fluttering Myu. he waved as they went. Smith was nodding.
"Okay. Those are MORE then fair. What about our daily lives?"
"Hmmm, good question. For now, until we win the war, you'll live on base. For the most part, just have fun, relax, and as long as you don't break my rules, anything goes. Including the noble pleasure of bedbreaking."
THAT got a few looks from the girls. Then the pretty snake lady came forward.
"We can...mate with Darling here?"
"Go crazy."
He gulped as the girls all fixed him with a lusty leer. He then raised his hands in a pleading manner.
"I don't want to get any of you pregnant!"
"Yo dingdong think fast."
Tyler flicked a drop of blood and he glowed.
"There. Long as you don't WANT to knock a girl up, ya CAN'T. Ya still shoot shots, but no potency. So, game on."
He was now trembling as he looked from the girls to him.
"If you don't wanna, well, I certainly do. Yo ladies, he bails on ya, I got PLENTY of ammo for ya!"
That got Smith's attention. He noticed.
"You too Smith. MILF's are also welcome."
She just laughed as Kimito buckled. He cut and ran with a pack of girls after his meat. Except for the spidergirl, the wheelchair bound Mermaid, smith, and her girls. The spidergirl walked over to look Tyler in the eye.
"Hmmm, even me?"
He didn't flinch, and licked his lips.
"Kinda curious how it'd work an all, but sure why not?"
She smiled lewdly as she leaned in closer. He just stood there with an arrogant grin. She closed her eyes, and leaned in closer. Just as their lips were about to touch, she hesitated. he could feel her breath, and sense an internal debate in her mind. He smiled as he leaned in and kissed her for her. She was shocked by his forward attack, but found herself loving it. She tasted of heat and warmth while he for her was fire and raw danger. She pulled back breathless.
"Welcome to MY world. Please enjoy your stay...miss?"
That got laughter from the other girls, as Index just facepalmed.
"Of course he'd kiss a girl breathless BEFORE asking her name."
The spidergirl was glowing with her first kiss.
"I am Rachnari Arachnara."
"Mind if I call you Rachne?"
She smiled.
"Sure. I'll call you Honey."
"Eh, I feel I should fill you in on my...arrangement."
"Oh?"
He explained his harem.
"You good with it?"
She smiled at thy thought.
"I am."
"So you know, dat rack might git plundered by the other ladies. They're very friendly."
She shivered.
"I am going to enjoy myself."
"Have fun. And be careful with the webs and doors. I'll have to get the place You proofed, but no biggee. Now, the only one that could prove tricky is you miss Mermaid."
She smiled as he looked at her. She was a beautiful girl, light human skin, sleek black tresses, moderate rack, pink scales on her fin tail, and sparkling coral eyes. Her outfit was a black and white maid like bikini and her scales glistened wetly.
"A pleasure to meet you, I am known as Meral. I look forward to living here with you all."
Tyler just laughed.
"So THAT's the legendary Mermaid charm affect? Nifty. Nice to have a mermaid princess on base."
The others around them were shocked. But none were more shocked then Meral herself. Her jaw dropped as she looked at him.
"How?"
"Toots, that look in your eye is exactly the same as Rias and Yue. That way you carry yourself can't be faked, and the way you speak. Yeah. Ten bucks say you’re a princess from the Atlantis of your world."
She nearly fell out of her wheel chair as Smith confronted him.
"How did you know that? That’s a top tier secret that only I and a very select few knew!"
"Your show, my own skills at reading people, and the other material on your world. Plus, well, it's kinda obvious."
She glared at him as Meral recovered.
"In what way?"
"Ummm, the sheer amount of respect you showed her in the show? Name another reason."
she sighed as the logic got her.
"Okay. You win."
Meral had recovered from he shock.
"So. What will you do with me?"
"I don't really care where you came from toots. Long as you follow my rules, you do you."
She breathed a sigh of relief.
"I can see the truth of your words in your eyes. Now you said my being here would be tricky. Can you tell me why?"
"Just because you can't walk on your own. Plus being dependent on water...hmmm, okay, I can make you a pool house easily enough. Main hassle would be when you wanted to get around. I wonder."
He then held out his hand and a mass of shadows converged in his hand. Then they dissipated to so a bracelet. The simple item having a leaping mermaid with a water trail behind her forming the band. He walked over and placed it on her wrist.
"Okay, if I got it right, tap that mermaid motif."
She did, and was engulfed in a light. When it went out, she was standing on human legs that match her skin perfectly. She was amazed by her new limbs. The legs were long, soft, and well toned. Tyler then took her hand,
"Okay, take a step."
she moved her leg, and found it was like moving her right fin. Same with the left. He held her as she learned to walk like a person.
"Okay, now just tap that thing again."
She did, glowed, and when it faded, she was in her wheelchair. Her, and everyone else was majorly impressed. Meral most of all.
"How did you do that? I could FEEL both the legs and the ground!"
"It's a mere transformation spell. Your tail turned into a pair of REAL legs. Nice ones too at that. They are every bit a part of you as your fins. Now, if you wanna make ladies jealous with them things, just tap that unbreakable bracelet, and off you go."
Smith just looked at him.
"Just like that?"
"Yeah. Her swimming takes the same amount of exertion as us walking so yeah."
Smith just shook her head.
"You really are god."
"Nah, just some pissant that can set the sky on fire. God is up there. Annnnd hates me. Fuck you too!"
She just laughed.
"Next you'll say Satan loves you!"
A flaming pentagram then burned itself under Tyler's feet with satanic writing along the outside. Tyler loved the look of shock on her face.
"That is not MY power, I assure you."
She just sighed and shook her head.
"Okay. At this point, just smile and nod. so, where will we be staying?"
"Hmmm, we'll need custom cabins. No biggee. We'll use that Lamia's length as a measurement. And you miss as a height standard."
The lady in question was easily 9 feet tall with a two foot horn on her head.
"Why me?"
"Because your easily the tallest one here."
She sighed,
"I understand."
"It's not a bad thing to be able to reach the top shelf for us short people."
That got a few snickers, as she whined.
"Stop it! I'm very self conscience about my height!"
"Why? You look awesome."
She just looked at him, a sad look in her pretty greens eyes.
"I have a hard time with doors and finding clothes that fit right."
"Nothing I can't fix. Seriously, you're perfect just the way you are. Just, only thing is we got a bunch of girls here the size of your forearm that are going to freakin LOVE their new Giantess sister. Sooo, ya know, brace."
She stomped her foot, and he felt the ground quiver a little.
"I'm an ogre!"
"Wait, for real? YOU my dear will have a freakin fandom as well. Some odd reason Ogres are nearly as fetishized as Vampires. Weird choice but there it is. Plus well, ya gorgeous too, so it'll help."
She went from fuming at his mislabel to glowing at his words. Smith was amazed.
"Wow. You sure have a way with women."
"Eh, only the hot ones."
She snorted.
"Smooth, way too smooth."
He smiled.
"Alright. I think you can take it from here. Any questions or requests feel free to bother them at the table. Or me if I'm around."
Index spoke up next.
"So, we just need proper housing. I could use some help Tyler."
"Gotchya covered toots."
he placed his hand on the ground,
"Sooo, would you like to live by the beach?"
Their eyes lit up.
"Okay then."
In an open patch of ground rose a set of large cabins the perfect size for the monster girls. He then had his shadow encase the Ogress, and smiled as he left her a surprise in the tallest cabin.
"That'll do it. Now, miss?"
She looked at him,
"Tia."
"Tia. Pretty name. I left you a surprise in the tallest cabin. I think you'll love it and no, I got nothing from it."
She was confused as it clicked for Smith, you'd watched the shadow encase her for a moment. She smiled.
"Lets go ladies. I'm curious now myself."
Rachne looked at him.
"I live in that bunker. Don't worry my spiderqueen, we'll play soon enough."
She smiled as he said it.
"Spiderqueen? I like it!"
She then headed off, her legs clicking with each step. Index sighed tiredly as she sat against the hangar wall.
"You okay?"
She smiled.
"Just drained. That group's a lot to handle at once."
"Thanks for your help Index."
She waved a hand at him.
"You help us all the time. Nice to feel needed every once in a while."
"Best stick to that often, I LIKE this job!"
She laughed. Then got up from her spot and stretched her small body.
"You have anything else to do Index?"
She smiled at his concern for her.
"Not really. I was going to go put a swimsuit on and lay on the beach. It's kinda odd how we have so many perfect beach days here."
"I used the weather power I got from Ainz to set the weather inside the barrier up like that."
"Of course you did. Thank you for it."
She wandered off to her cabin for her beach day. Tyler smiled fondly, and then turned to his next bit of business.
"Anyone know where I can find Naofumi?"
A firm, flat tone was heard then.
"I'm over by Igneel's hangar."
"Coolio."
He flapped off to go see the shielder. As he flew, he spotted Kimito still running for his virginity from the girls.
"Wow, dude's STILL runnin."
He laughed at the sight of a lone guy running like bat outta hell from a pack of lusty ladies out for a good lay. He left him to his railing, and found the shield hero with his two girls sitting on some crates. Inside the hangar, Igneel was sound asleep, each breath like a strong gust of hot air.
"Hope to Hestia he doesn't fart in there."
That got a few snorts on the comms line as he approached the resting trio. Naofumi was a tall boy with messy black hair and green eyes that burned with a suspicious fire. His skin was pale and he had the look of a runner. His gear was a green cloak, tunic belted with a brown strap, and green pants with brown boots. His companions were of a more interesting appearance. One lady was a tall girl with long auburn hair, raccoon ears, and tail, her pretty eyes were the same color as her hair and sparkled with a feisty life. Her outfit was a red tunic and skirt combo that allowed free movement, and was finished off with boots. The last member of his crew was a small girl about Kaguya's 4 ft height, with long flowing blonde hair that hung to just above her hips, her eyes were a very vibrant blue, her skin was white and clear, and she had a pair of small white wings growing out of her back. Her outfit was a white gown with a blue ribbon and she was bare foot. The boy seemed irritated by his looking over the girls.
"Hey, bro. Ease up on checking out the girls."
HE smiled.
"Relax tough guy. Just seeing who's who. So. You wanted a word with me?"
He sighed. He knew he couldn't hurt this guy.
"I wanted to know just what the hell we're doing here."
"Okay...? What exactly do you mean by that?"
HE looked to the far off city.
"I meant where are we? All I know is we got sent to a place similar to my old world."
"Okay. Headache time."
Another half hour later.
"And that’s the size of it."
The green clad man rubbed his eyes.
"So, the barriers between worlds collapsed, and now we're here. You rule this world, we have to fight a war for our freedom, and you have a harem of over twenty."
"Thanks for the spear shoutout."
"Prick. Okay. So, let me ask you this."
"Okay."
"Are the other heroes here as well?"
"Probably. At this point, I think it's a matter of you DIDN'T show up."
He sighed deeply as he held his head.
"If bitch and trash try anything I don't like.....well, we have a LIchking that likes to experiment."
That got a smirk.
"I heard. So. What's our place in this war?"
"You're a better defense squad then attacker. You can protect the base."
He nodded.
"I see. I have to agree that a shield isn't much of a weapon."
"Eh, depends on how it's used. We got a few movies you'd learn a thing or two from. Main hero's a shielder too."
He snorted.
"Can it be removed?"
"Fair. Let me ask this. If you throw it, does it teleport back to your body or does it fly back?"
He became confused.
"It flies back."
"Fast?"
"Stupid fast."
"Then in a fight throw it, and line it up so it hits the opponent on the return flight."
He just laughed.
"That’s a nasty trick. I love it. Kinda scary how you just came up with that on the fly."
Tyler shrugged.
"I like to find loopholes. Like that no sword bullshit you have. What EXACTLY did the rule say?"
"That I couldn't wield a weapon period."
"Yeeet, a wood axe is a tool. Can you chop a tree down?"
He became thoughtful.
"I can. Plus, I can use a machete to chop brush."
"Loophole. Get yourself a decent smith to forge a 'sword' machete. Or a really large wood axe."
He cracked up hard at that.
"Okay. That is a scary mind you have. I'll need to test it."
"It's a hobby."
Naofumi then got up to offer his hand.
"I look forward to what other batshit crazy schemes you come up with."
They clasped hands as he smirked.
"Same. Oh, and if that spear prick shows up, please lemme know. I wanna smack him!"
That got a few laughs from the trio. As he was about to fly off, he got an idea. He looked to the raccoon girl, or more namely her sword.
"I wonder. Miss, may I see your blade for a moment?"
she looked to Naofumi who nodded.
"My name is Raphtailia. Sure here it is."
He took the longsword, and swung it a few times. Then it was absorbed by his shadow. He then counted to three on his fingers, and the same sword popped out with another.
"Here. The original, and the new."
The new was the same 5 ft length with a 3 inch blade. It was lighter, sharper, and was faintly glowing.
"This beast has a few tricks you'll love Raphtalia. And they only require a mere swing to unleash. A beam slash that cuts in a wide arc for twenty feet. Aim it and swing. A fire effect that sets whatever you cut aflame. If its a large creature, then the flames will burn the cut to keep it from healing. Last it won't cut a friend. Even if you were to try to straightup stab Naofumi there, it'd bend. Like a noodle bend. Try it."
Naofumi was curious as she held the weapon.
"Do it, Raphtalia."
She nodded, and swung the sword at him. It touched him, only to bend comically around his body. When she pulled it back it flopped around like a thin rod then a steel weapon. She tested it a few more times and sure enough. Comical flop. Then she hit his leg, and as it bent, it still slashed the box behind him mid-bend. That impressed them.
"Wow. A rubber sword."
"Am I good or the best?"
The small blonde girl stomped her foot.
"Master Naofumi is the best! You just okay!"
"And Suzi is Great!"
That got a round of chuckles. Everyone had come to care for the rascally Suzi and her ego-trip. Tyler sighed.
"I need to hug that runt. You good Naofumi?"
He nodded.
"Yup. I got what I needed."
"Later then."
He waved by as eh flapped off. His next task was a question for Ainz. And a chance to see Shalltear again. He had found the small Vampire to be a good bit of fun. He dove through the floors to visit the Lichking. He also used his power to send a heads up for his visit. Even though Ainz had been scheming behind his back to take the world, Tyler still liked the boneman. He landed on the floor to find Shalltear waiting for him again. He smiled at the Pure vampire as he offered his arm again.
"Nice to see you again Lady Shalltear."
She smiled as well at her new favorite human as she took his arm. They then proceeded to walk down the hall.
"I am amazed. Three visits in three days?"
"Well, when I got YOU to see when I get here, kinda hard to stay away."
She laughed at that.
"Oh my, how bold. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were to snatch poor little me from Lord Ainz!"
"Like there's anything poor little about you, Shalltear."
She sighed as he drenched her in his legendary flattery. Though, even she had to admit it felt good to be spoiled.
"What brings you to Nazerik today?"
"Got a question for Ainz."
"Nothing bad I hope."
"More....a curiosity of mine. He and his friends created you all, right?"
Now she beamed with pride.
"They did create my perfection."
"Dude had good taste in perfection."
He stopped, stepped back, and looked her from head to toe twice, before nodding approvingly.
"Yup. Perfection in a vampire Loli."
She just burst out laughing as they resumed walking.
"You are a truly fascinating human, Tyler. You flirt with me, a pure vampire, you've hit on Albedo, a Succubus.-"
"A 'pure' Succubus."
She snorted hard as he whispered it in her ear.
"Oh my. You know her secret."
"Try open secret."
She then looked at her bust.
"I know of that as well."
She sighed, more sad then irritated.
"I often wonder why my creator didn't give me a bust."
"Taste? Maybe he liked the flatness."
She looked at her chest again.
"Maybe. even though I am a perfect creation, I'd still like to have a real bust."
"If you like, I can give you a version of my gene that lets you alter your body at will."
She stopped dead and looked at him in shock.
"You'd to that for me? Just so I can grow boobs?"
He seemed confused by her shock.
"Yeah. why you look like I just grew three heads?"
She laughed so hard this time she had a difficult time breathing. The hall echoed with the sound of her mirth.
"Truly fascinating."
"That a no?"
She just looked at him.
"I'd need to drink your blood."
"I can alter a drop so it does what I want without side effects."
She smiled then.
"Well then. Please."
He flicked the drop, and Shalltear glowed before fading. She looked at her chest and removed the padding.
"If I might make a suggestion?"
She was curious as to just how far his apparent kindness ran.
"I'm listening?"
"If I were you, I'd grow a set the same size as that padding ball. Any bigger and you risk ruining that elegant form."
She just shook her head as her chest grew to fill her top. Once done he encased her in a shadow room with mirror walls to inspect her new cleavage. After a minute.
"I'm done."
The walls vanished and she retook his arm.
"Thank you for that."
"Sure."
They then walked to the throne were Ainz was waiting with Albedo and Demiurge. Ainz noticed Shalltear had a newfound glow in her eyes and a happy smile on her pretty face as she curtsied.
"My Lord, our esteemed guest."
"Thank you Shalltear. You may take you place."
"Of course my Lord."
She stood on the side of the dais the throne sat on and awaited further orders. The Ainz addressed Tyler.
"I understand you have a question for me."
"I do. When you and your friends made the tomb, Shalltear and the rest, you used a certain interface to do it. I was wondering if you can bring it up again here."
Ainz started, as the others all looked at each other. Then Ainz recovered.
"May I ask why you're curious as to how we brought them into being?"
"Well, if you can bring up the means to create live, and it WORKS, then I think we'd have a more serious issue to deal with. If YOU can, then OTHERS can. If you follow."
HE and Demiurge looked at each other.
"I do follow you. It poses a serious risk both to Nazerick and us as a whole. Very well. Albedo, Shalltear, Demiurge. I'll take our guest alone to my office."
"As you wish Lord Ainz."
"Hey, Shalltear, go show Albedo your new assets."
She smirked as she looked to a now curious Albedo. Ainz had a feeling he knew what he'd done, and laughed inwardly. Outwardly he tossed a ring to Tyler.
"A ring of Nazerik? Nifty."
He donned it, and it branded itself into his skin like the weather ring. Then they teleported to Ainz's office were he handled Tomb paperwork. The Lichking took the big seat as Tyler sat to his right.
"So. You're aware this Tomb was made in a Mmorpg."
"A deep dive one at that."
The skeleton sighed.
"You gave Shalltear boobs didn't you?"
"Real ones."
The king of the tomb laughed now.
"Of course you would. Now, the interface."
he waved his hand downward. As he did a menu popped up with a bunch of features. Tyler then moved to get a look at it.
"Okay, lets see. Map of the tomb, list of subjects, coin....Settings?"
Ainz was also confused.
"That button hasn't appeared since the server shut down."
"Press it."
He did and a list of sliders appeared. Ainz was shocked again.
"These dictate the level of sound, lighting, basically the main hub we used to customize the Tomb! The hell?"
Tyler was also confused as he leaned back.
"I wonder if this menu is exclusive to Nazerick due to it having existed in a video game."
The Lichking rubbed his chin as he considered it.
"It's a possibility. we'd have to test it."
"I agree. If we keep it out as we leave the tomb, and wait till it vanishes on it's own, we may have a set area for you that you rule like I do the world."
"You mean like a subkingdom?"
"Exactly. That’s an easy test. Now, see if you can bring up the create-a-follower."
Ainz then backed out to the main screen and scrolled to a button that said guild servants.
"Hey, why DID Shalltear's creator make her flat?"
HE groaned.
"He liked kids."
"Yikes."
"I know. The whole guild had the same thought on him. We let it go as it wasn't our place."
"How old was he?"
"she was maybe 30?"
"Interested yikes."
Ainz just laughed.
"You are indeed a sick fuck."
"Tell me something I don't know."
"Ichigo gave birth last night."
"Already? Live one?"
The skeletal lord chuckled.
"It killed her. The offspring was a half death knight human. It's also female."
"Powerful?"
"So-so. More....grunt in your words."
"It look like the mother?"
"Only a rotting version."
"Have Hiro knock it up."
"You're evil, but that is an intriguing idea. we revived Ichigo with purity intact and chained her where she had to watch her old body be devoured by the roaches."
"He take her yet?"
"He's about to."
"oooh, I wanna watch!"
Ainz shuddered, but brought up a screen of a naked Ichigo pleading with a large man sized cockroach in a top hat approaching with a long phallic object aimed at her unprotected slit. Tyler had an evil grin as he panned the shot to the side to watch the initial moment of penetration. The vile creature inserted itself into her and she screamed hard. Then she sobbed as it began moving against her. He used his power to send a secret message.
"I offered you your chance. All you had to do, was listen. If you had just relaxed on a beach in a bikini or been playing cards with our friends, you could have had Hiro all to yourself. You did nothing and now look at yourself. You brought this upon your own head."
He released his power as Ichigo just sobbed in regret and misery as she felt the bug cream her. He let the screen die as he laughed.
"That was just evil. And that's coming from ME."
He just chuckled.
"Like I said. I hate her. The female death knight pop yet?"
HE shuddered.
"It produced a Hiro clone. Only the same as with Ichigo."
"Have it be Ichigo's next partner."
"Seriously. You are a truly evil soul. But indeed. Now. I have the interface."
Tyler leaned to see that there was a blank faced image of a person.
"Okay. Can you make a generic NPC?"
"I was trying to, but it says access denied."
"Lemme take a crack at it."
Ainz swept the floating screen to Tyler. He then put a finger on a slider,
"Hmmm, odd. It says access not yet approved. Like I need a nod from someone."
Ainz was even more intrigued.
"I wonder if this has anything to do with a possible ascension?"
"It might. Or it could just be a feature unique to the Tomb. Like how I'm a member of Fairytail or a piece on Rias's board. Maybe I'm supposed to have the same rights and privileges here as you or your friends did."
"That might be a more plausible scenario."
"I agree. Only problem is the nod. I understood that you were the guild master."
The Lichking tilted his head.
"I am. Yet, it wouldn't let me either approve or deny your status."
"Would that staff help? If I recall it DID allow you to alter Albedo's character sheet."
He chuckled.
"You even know of that. It may. here, I'll summon it."
The large helixed staff that was the Lord Of the Tomb's scepter then appeared in Ainz's fist.
"Here, see if it works with your hand on the scepter."
Tyler took it and tried to move a slider for height.
It worked.
"Okay. It just said access granted."
"May I?"
"Your tomb."
Ainz took the scepter and tried to move the slider. Same result.
"Okay. So the scepter itself is the thing needed to make a new NPC."
"We need to test this one."
"I agree fully. I'll let you design it."
"Been a while since I got to build a character form the ground up."
Tyler then went silent as he focused. He spent a solid thirty minutes working on his NPC. When he was done, he smiled as he showed Ainz his handiwork. The character was a tall girl with long blue hair that hung to her ankles, with bright blue eyes, a delicate face and nose, soft lips and fair skin. Her body was toned and muscular like Aki's kendo build, with a large perky rack and round nipples. Her body was blemish free and her slit had a slight crop of blue fur. Her legs were long and slender and her feet soft and delicate. Her race was Vampire/Human hybrid. And her personality was a lively girl with a lust for life, joyful and sweet. It further dictated she was a fierce, wild hearted lady that loved with a ferocity that was unmatched by all except Tyler himself. Her likes and dislikes were a mirror to his own, and he'd added a small clause that said she loved girls and guy. Girls got an open door, while her heart would only choose a single boy. Her stats were equal to Melody and her preference for weaponry was fluid. As in it was an evolving taste. Ainz was impressed.
"You have an interesting taste in NPC's. I am also impressed you didn't make her love you."
"I don't force my love on people. If she chooses another, then so be it. I made some poor idiot's life. Now, it says here the cost for her production is.......100,000,000,000 gold coins."
"That much?"
"You have a gold coin on you?"
Ainz did, and tossed it to Tyler. He absorbed it, and used his powers to duplicate the coin the required amount. Ainz just sighed.
"I can see you using that trick somewhere."
"No. No need to. I'm already rich."
That got a snort as Tyler hit the purchase key. The gold now filling the room melted and converged on a point in the center of the room. The flowing gold then filled the outline of the girl, and once she was filled, there was a bright flash before she dropped to the floor. Tyler, being the strongest guy in the room, took it upon himself to approach the fallen lady. He then nudged her laid out form.
"Hey, miss. You okay?"
She jerked, and took in a huge breath as she filled her new lungs. She then looked to see Tyler looking at her with concern in his eyes. She smiled.
"A pleasure master. I am Glacia Phiris."
Tyler took her hand and helped her to her feet.
"Glacia. How do you feel?"
She looked at him, and started looking at herself.
"I feel....strong Master. Like.....brand new."
"My name's Tyler, Glacia."
She smiled with bright white teeth, and her voice a soft whisper that sent shivers up Tyler's spine.
"I am aware. You created me. Would you prefer I call you by name?"
"I would."
"Very well. Tyler."
She then knelt before him as if he was her king.
"I am your humble servant Tyler the Demonlord. I am at your disposal."
"Well, first lets get you dressed. You hot an all, but save the goods."
She then stood as his shadows dressed her in a shirt that left her stomach expose, and a pair or jeans with sneakers. She smiled in gratitude.
"Thank you Tyler."
"Sure. Now, lets see what you packin."
He went and held out his hand. She took it, and they had a quick arm wrestling match. Glacia was very strong, despite her delicate appearance. Tyler had to unleash a surprising amount of his strength to win. After he won he smiled.
"Okay. You're at Melody's level of power. Not bad."
The blue haired girl smiled.
"Thank you Tyler."
Every time she said that it felt like she was saying 'thank you sir.' It kinda felt odd, but cool.
"Okay. next test."
He pulled up the interface as Ainz came over to inspect his handiwork.
"I am amazed Tyler. Her aura feels like a mix of yours and Kiria."
"Neat mix."
Glacia was also curious as she saw him pull her sheet up.
"What are you planning to do Tyler?"
"I'm seeing if I can edit your sheet with you right here. If I can, well, I swear I won't. If I can't, no harm done. we're new to this thing so we're just testing it."
She nodded.
"I understand."
Tyler scrolled through her sliders till he found the one for bust size. She smiled as she patted her large rack.
"I like my chest. Thank you."
"Sure."
He pressed the slider, and she shivered.
"You good?"
"It feels like ants are crawling under my skin."
He tried to move the slider to maker her boobs larger, and the slider moved a little. Glacia's bust grew by a half cup size. As she just squirmed under the feeling. He quickly restored it to her normal size and released his touch. She sighed in relief as the feeling went away.
"You okay?"
she shivered hard.
"It felt like the ants were biting me and stretching my body as well."
"I promise not to do that to you again."
He then looked at her personality sheet, only to find it locked.
"That’s a good thing. No mental fuckery at least. Okay, Ainz, I'm locking her sliders away."
The Lichking nodded.
"I agree and approve. Creating a character is one thing, manipulating their bodies at will with them right in front of you and they can feel it? That seems like a bridge too far."
"Agreed. There. Not even the scepter can get you in. Only I can. Okay. All that’s left is the test to see if she can leave the tomb."
"If she can't?"
"I'll funnel the means to care for her until I find a way to make it so she can."
Glacia was just waiting patiently as her creator discussed his next step for her. She was well aware of the reason for her creation was a mere test. She knew, but she ALSO had been informed by the goddess of life that even though she was a mere labrat, once Tyler was satisfied with his tests, she'd be a free girl. Tyler then looked to the pretty girl.
"Glacia, are you hungry?"
She tilted her head.
"I am. But, I am also part vampire, am I not?"
"You're half vampire, half human. We can try normal food first. If it satisfies you, then we can try blood. I feel bad for using you like a labrat, but until we understand this better, I'm afraid I need you to bare with us."
"Can I ask my fate after your tests are concluded?"
"Well, if you can leave the tomb freely, you'll be a new friend of ours. If not, same thing, only I'll need to find a way to make it so you can leave."
The beautiful girl nodded. Feeling a warm glow as she saw him thinking for her well being. Tyler then looked to Ainz who nodded. Tyler then took Glacia's hand and they teleported to the outside of Nazerick. Just inside the border of the outer wall and the rest of the world. Tyler walked outside. He then turned and faced Glacia.
"Okay. Try to walk towards me."
She did. Walking gracefully and fluidly to stand beside him without any issues.
"Okay. Just to be sure."
He took her hand and teleported to where he fought Acnologia. She was right beside him. Then back to his bunker, to a spot above the base, then back to Ainz. He let her hand go and smiled.
"Alright then. Looks like she can come and go as she pleases. Next is food."
Ainz was chuckling as Tyler preformed his tests.
"We have a meal ready for her in my office."
"Coolio."
They teleported back, and there was indeed a meal of pasta and milk waiting for her. As she sat down to eat her first meal, Tyler and Ainz discussed how to handle the new discovery.
"I don't like this Ainz."
The Lichking was in agreement.
"Nor do I. I think this should remain a secret that never leaves this room."
"I'll explain it Hestia. Get a goddess's input. As for her existence, we'll inform those that need to know. Like Mina Melody, my friends, and the Table. To anyone else, she's just any other character."
"That seems the best option. What do we do with the ability in the meantime?"
"Lock it down with the highest security. We just created life here Ainz. By pushing a few mere buttons. If we're not careful, and this gets out, all hell will break loose."
"I agree. As it stands, only myself and my friends that built this tomb can access that interface. Even if they hold the scepter."
"Good. That scepter allowed us to make her. I'd prefer to seal it in a shadow vault. Then only myself or Ash can get to it."
"Hmmm, if possible, would you mind sealing it inside the tomb?"
"Of course. Three of your friends died to make that thing. Only right it stays here."
"I appreciate the sentiment. Now. Are there any other tests that need to be conducted?"
Tyler looked to the tall girl finishing her meal.
"I don't think so. At least nothing we can do in a controlled environment. Except give her my blood, but with her being a vampire and all, it runs the same risks as Shalltear."
"I am curious how you were able to alter her body without an interface."
"I gave her a version of my gene like I told you. My gene reacts to desires. So, I diluted the drop to a mere fraction of it's potency, and gave it to her. The gene then aligned with her desires, and BAM. Decent bust. That gene will also allow her to alter her body at will like I can."
"I see. As much as I dislike the altering of my friends creation, her glowing happiness even made me happy."
"I'm glad she likes them. Plus, I don't think she'd like knowing her creator was a perverted predator."
"Perhaps not."
"Excuse me, I'm done."
They looked to see Glacia smiling at them from the remains of her meal.
"How do you feel, Glacia?"
"I feel full. In a good way. Plus, kinda tired."
"Well, if you start to feel bad or in pain let me know please."
She nodded.
"I will."
Tyler then thought for a moment.
"I'll ask Hestia to join us here until we have a more concrete plan."
"That would be wise."
The tall boy tapped his comms.
"Hey, Hestia?"
The happy goddess was ever quick to respond.
"Yeah? What’s up?"
"Can you teleport to me? Me and Ainz found something I kinda think we shouldn't have."
She teleported there right then. She was in her white dress and flipflops. She saw Glacia at the table and looked at them.
"Explain."
Tyler brought the goddess up to speed on what they knew. After she sighed deeply.
"Okay. So you found out that Nazerik has the ability to create a life from the ground up, at the push of a few buttons and some gold coins, and you're worried."
"That’s the size of it."
She sat at the table and put her head on the table.
"How the hell do you keep finding this crap? Like for real?"
Tyler and Ainz sat at the table as Glacia just looked on. Hestia then looked to Tyler.
"Who else knows about this?"
"Only the people in this room. I've sealed it with my power from everything."
"But, you were planning to tell the ones you trust."
"I was. It's only right they are aware of her origin. If only to help us keep an eye on her."
The goddess threw her hands up in the air as she fumed.
"ugggghh! Seriously! Why'd you even try?"
"I needed to figure out if it could be done at ALL. If it could, then others can as well. If not, no harm done."
She just grabbed her twin tails in frustration.
"You and your damned rabbit holes."
Tyler sighed, well aware of his weakness.
"Look, Hestia. I am sorry I didn't consult you prior. But, I do not apologize for the thought behind it. If I find a potential threat, then I have to see it to the bottom."
She sighed apologetically.
"No. I apologize. You made a judgement call based off what you knew at the time. I know you would come to me if you had thought it necessary. I am amazed at the way you both have handled this discovery though. Not many can resist the allure of creating perfect slaves like that."
Ainz sighed.
"To think a mere video game mechanic in my old world can now be used to create a life here."
Hestia rubbed her temples.
"Okay. Tyler. Ainz. I need to impose a rule for this new ability. It is NOT to be used PERIOD. You were right Tyler. This is indeed something you never should have found. That said, the way you handled the discovery is nothing short of exemplary. You not only found it discretely of a suspicion, you have kept it secret from all. The very fact you came to ME at ALL for advice is both a sign of your character and worth as a person. As for Glacia? We will endorse her as a new character from another world. Now, as for who to tell. Tyler. Your trust is worth more than the very air we breathe. I will leave it up to your discretion."
"Thank you Hestia. It means a lot to have your faith in me. Even if it feels weird to tell a goddess thanks for her believing in me."
She smirked at his roundabout joke.
"Now. The scepter is the lynchpin right?"
"It is. I was going to seal it within Nazerik with a shadow vault. That way only myself or Ash can even access it."
Ainz sighed deeply. Hestia looked to him.
"Problem?"
"Three of my friends died to make that scepter. It's a memento of our time together."
Tyler and Hestia looked at each other.
"I get it. If that’s the case, then I can merge it with your throne. That way they can continue to support you and your rule of the Tomb you all built together. would that be an acceptable compromise?"
The Lichking smiled gratefully.
"It would."
Hestia was inwardly proud of this boy that not only found a hole that the gods themselves had overlooked, and plugged it, but now he was offering to honor a friend's fallen friends in the process of plugging the hole. Tyler then looked to Hestia.
"I promise to never use this ability again Hestia."
Ainz followed suit.
"I swear by Nazerik as well."
Hestia sighed with relief.
"I am glad you have a line somewhere for your power Tyler."
"To be honest, I'm surprised this one even popped up at all. Reviving the dead is one thing, but a new being with a complete soul? Now the hell that get through security?"
She sighed as her twin tails twitched.
"The Goddess of Life missed it. Plus since it came from another world, she couldn't cut it off either. The only way to plug this was on the mortal end."
"I see. Then, we're going to have to be careful going forward Hestia. I know of a few worlds with a similar gimmick."
She nodded.
"Indeed we are."
"If I find anything else you missed, I'll send for you. I promise this by Melody."
"Thank you, Tyler. Now, why DIDN'T you try to exploit this if I may ask?"
"I don't know Ainz's thoughts. But for me? I don't WANT to be God. I can take lives, and revive the dead. I do NOT want to also be able to create it. At least, not without a girl. Plus, if we start to play with this grenade, and it blew, the world's order would go as well. As every motherfucker and their mother would try for the tomb to create their own slave."
Hestia smiled approvingly.
"It seems the allure of power has no effect on you. What about you Ainz?"
The Lichking chuckled.
"I was thinking the same thing as Tyler for once. I'll already have to keep those damned tourists out. Last thing we need is a mob desperate for a slave."
Hestia then looked to where Glacia was resting her head on her arms. Her first meal having made her sleepy.
"What will be her fate?"
"We got a new friend. Other then that? Her choice."
Hestia had seen her personality sheet.
"I am amazed you resisted the urge to make her love you from the get go."
"I will never force my love on another Hestia. Nor will I force someone to give their heart away to another. I may have tried to make her a mix of me and Kiria, but I will never take her choice of lover from her."
Hestia was just amazed he had that kind of restraint. She was also very happy with how he'd handled this potentially nasty find.
"Okay. we reached an agreement. The Scepter will be sealed away."
They all nodded. Ainz had the throne room sealed as the Scepter was laid to rest in Tyler's power. The Lichking sighed as a relic of his time with his friends was lost to sight forever. Hestia then came forward and added her own lock upon it. Just for good measure.
"Okay. We're done."
Tyler then took Glacia's hand.
"You'll live in my bunker-"
"I'd prefer to have her live with me, if you two don't mind."
Hestia stepped forward. Glacia nodded.
"I understand Goddess."
Tyler did as well.
"Very well. lets go tell everyone. Ainz, you good?"
The Lichking was looking at his throne.
"I....just need to be alone for a while."
"Understood."
Tyler and the two ladies dove into a shadow to go inform the others. Ainz sat in his throne to mourn anew the loss of his friends.

Tyler popped into the command tent and issued a summons to his friends and the leaders. They came running. Once inside, he shut the hangar door, swept for bugs, and sealed it with his and Hestia's power. He then faced the group.
"Repeat my first rule."
They did. Now very concerned by both his very serious expression and the grave one on Hestia's normally cheery face. Once the recital was done he sighed.
"Me and Ainz found something that never should have been found. Before we explain. I need to make this as clear as I can: What we are about to tell you DOES NOT LEAVE THIS HANGAR. Understand?"
There was an en mass waterfall of promises and oaths.
"Alright."
He and Hestia spent the next hour explaining Glacia to the group.
"That’s the size of it. We alone and Ainz know this truth. Not another soul is to know. I may not like secrets, but I will see this one kept. It is far too dangerous and has far too much potential to go nuclear if the wrong people hear of it."
Oro came floating over then.
"Once again you prove yourself to be a far better person then I thought. You have done well."
Hestia was quick to add.
"He handled this surprisingly well. My one gripe is he waited to tell me until AFTER he had already tested it, but I can also understand his logic."
MIna and Wales came forward next.
"So. You set a line for your power that you won't cross. You set it on your own. I find this.....strangely comforting. Knowing you have a limit."
"Wales is right. we have feared you would NEVER set a limit and just keep adding to your power. So. Let me say you have earned my full respect here. Even if you still infuriate me sometimes."
"Love you too Mina."
The strike witch commander then looked to those gathered.
"I think we can keep this secret."
They all nodded. Even Kiria and her fellow flutterers. Tyler sighed hard.
"Well. Glacia. Welcome to our family."
The blue haired girl smiled as Kiria and her friends all darted to orbit their new friend. Tyler then looked at a clock. 12:21. He smiled.
"Hey, anyone know where Asia is?"
There was a squeak as little Asia poked her blonde head out from behind Rias's blood red mane.
"Hi! What's up?"
"Lets get lost!"
She squealed and was about to take off when Rias placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Nope. Not like that you’re not."
She looked to Tyler.
"You! Fifteen Minutes."
"YEs president Rias!"
"I wanna beat you with a chair right now."
"Love you too."
He smiled as he formed another shadow ball.
"Hey, Aki!"
She looked to catch the ball full in her face. It burst into a shadow liquid that gave her his shadow power and felt like a warm hug.
"Gotchya!"
She just laughed as Mina looked at him.
"That's...surprisingly innocent."
"Not all my jokes are dirty!"
Aki was smiling widely.
"I know you gave me the same power for this. I ALSO will get you for this you bastard."
"Love you too Aki. I'll go get my car. Asia, see ya in a bit!"
She was glowing.
"KAy!"
He flew out the door to Miho's hangar where he parked his car. He landed to find the adorable tanker and her friends working hard on their tanks for the war that day. As he walked in, he smiled as he had an idea. He formed another ball and threw it at Miho's back. She was standing on the floor with her back to him as he launched his hug in a balloon. It burst on her back, getting a loud squealing jump as the shadow liquid gave her the power to make shadow balls with her hugs as well as his hug.
"Gotchya Miho!"
The shadow liquid had left her feeling warm as she turned around with her own ball of blue shadow. She launched an it hit him full in the face. He felt her hug and laughed.
"And Miho gets the first point!"
She squeaked.
"Eep! I'm the first to hit you? really?"
"Yup. Nice arm."
she blushed as the other girls giggled at his prank. He went and threw back the sheet on his ride and used his flame to go greaser. HE climbed in and pulled out carefully, stopping to lob another shot at a waving Miho. She sighed as it hit her chest. Only this one was more tickler then hugger. She was left laughing until the shadow dissipated thirty seconds later. He'd gone by then, and Miho sighed happily.
"Wow, Mipoirin. His pranks are even romantic!"
"I love him Snaya."

Tyler drove along to Asia's cabin which she shared with Koneko and Xenovia. He pulled up to the place and found Koneko resting on a beam. The small girl barely moved as he walked over to her. HE then leaned close to her ear.
"You're after Asia."
Ohhhh she JUMPED! Like dumping water on a sleeping cat jumped. He laughed hard as he leaned on his car door and watched Koneko's mind explode behind her pretty silver eyes.
"Really?"
"Sure. I am sorry I don't get to hug you often enough. Just a LONG fuckin grocery list some days."
She smiled and flopped onto her back. Her outfit being a school one piece with flipflops.
"I feel better."
"Glad I could make my favorite kittycat happy."
Koneko was smiling as he said this. He waited patiently, curious how Asia looked dolled up. He then looked down the road to see Mikoto Misaka walking along in a two piece with Misaka Misaka. The cute clone was also in a two piece, only hers was bright blue and Mikoto's a cute yellow. Tyler smiled.
"Hi! Misaka! You look good in that thing!"
HE waved as the clone blushed as she saw him checking her out. She waved and kept walking, as she was meeting up with someone.
"Hey! Mikoto! Remember! I still got room for you!"
She flipped him off as he laughed hard. Then the door to the cabin opened and shut. He looked and his jaw dropped.
Asia had her hair brushed to a shining gold. The glowed lockes were flowing freely in the light breeze, and it was like liquid gold. Her lips had a light blue gloss that added some extra pop to her hair and was reflected in her sparkling blue eyes. Her outfit was a light blue dress that reminded Tyler of the sky above thirty thousand feet. The dress had a line of frilly flowers on the thin straps, and was belted by a red sash with a blue metal buckle. It hung to her knees and on her feet were a pair of soft slip on shoes red in color. Tyler then just smiled at her.
"You look gorgeous Asia. You just beat out Melody in best doll up."
Asia blushed hard as she stepped off the porch with Rias and Akeno behind her. The red headed devil was shaking her head.
"Wow, Asia. You just beat Melody at something."
Akeno was right there with her.
"I know. She is pretty."
Asia was blushing so hard she was more tomato then person. Tyler opened the door and helped her in before shutting it. He climbed in to the driver's seat and drove off.
"Have fun Asia!"
Rias smiled as her cutest devil drove off for a day of spoiling with her hero lover.

Asia was humming as Tyler set the sound track to their show to play.
"So. What do you want to do Asia?"
She thought for a moment.
"I'd like to see Suzi's shop."
"Thus spoke the Sister of the church of Rias!"
She giggled as he said that, and she nudged him.
"Hey, look!"
He watched as she pulled the Rias rosary he'd made her and clasped it in her hands as if in prayer.
"Praise be to Rias!"
They both laughed hard at their running gag. They passed into the city and Asia was looking around at the still-present mushroom clouds hanging over the city.
"Wow, Tyler. You really left a mark this time."
He smirked.
"They bugged me and Melody's home Asia. Needed to make a damned point."
She looked at one cloud that was hovering over a large hole in the ground easily a hundred feet across and thirty feet deep.
"What was that one?"
"A three-story building owned by a man that ran the bug network."
There were 30+ Mushroom clouds decorating the city skyline.
"Is each cloud a hole?"
"Yes they are my cutie blonde."
She smiled at his complement.
"after can-what’s that?"
The sky had started to glow gold. Tyler then drove to the top of a parking garage so he and Asia could watch the cleanup of the air. Asia was amazed.
"Wow! It's so pretty!"
The sky had gone from light blue to dusky gold as the magic of the nature gods and goddesses took effect. Tyler smiled happy his friends and him wouldn't have to fight the air itself now. Asia sighed happily as she leaned against his shoulder to watch as now golden balls were forming in the air.
"How long is it supposed to go on for?"
"Six hours."
"Wow."
Asia’s eyes were wide as the gold colored sky mesmerized her. Tyler smiled fondly and wrapped an arm around the small girl's shoulders as they watched. They watched for maybe ten minutes before Asia started groaning.
"Wanna go see The Great Suzi's store?"
"Hmm-hm!"
They got out of the car and went inside the mall. The people inside the mall were on edge as the sky was now golden, but just went with it. Tyler had Asia by the hand as he led her to the top floor. She happily glowing to be spending time with her hero lover. They reached the floor and she bounced as she walked. Just loving life. Tyler smiled fondly as she did. Asia was such a happy soul, and her presence just so joyful. They reached Suzi's shop and walked inside. Suzi hardly ever left the base now, so her mother ran the shop, with an armed security detail watching over her. Lucial was behind the counter looking at a ring when they walked in.
"Tyler! Hi! How are you today?"
HE smiled as he walked to the counter as Asia looked around.
"I'm good Lucial. Just out ruining my date here. Her names Asia."
Lucial smiled.
"I know her quite well. Suzi loves her."
"Oi! The Great Suzi!"
They all laughed at the lovable runt. Lucial sighed.
"Thank you for everything."
"Don't mention it. I look after my own."
She smiled as Asia spotted something on a peg.
"Hey, Tyler. Look."
He came over and she pulled a bracelet down. It was gold with a pair of wings in another metal around the band with a large yellow topaz glittering in the center of the wings.
"Wow, Asia. Nice find. You like it?"
She smiled.
"Yup!"
"On it."
He laid the item on the counter as Asia hugged him. Lucial smiled widely, well aware of just how he loved to spoil his girls. After Asia was just on cloud nine with her new bling. They were wondering around the mall now, her looking into windows and shops, as he held her under his arm.
"Hey. Is that an anime shop?"
"Yeah. Wanna check it out?"
She nodded. They went inside and the several dozen other customers all went white as ghosts at the appearance of the Demon. Asia was looking at a set of Azur lane merch, as Tyler looked at Sword art Online stuff.
"Hey, Tyler. I found Javelin."
He looked at the statue of their pretty friend.
"The real deal is prettier."
She smiled.
"Hard to believe she and Natsu are an item."
"Right? I'd have thought him and Lucy from his guild were set."
Asia sighed.
"They were."
He looked at her.
"Something happen?"
Asia nodded.
"She swore me to secrecy, but it didn't end well."
"Ah. Is she alright?"
Asia smiled.
"She's fine. Just...sad sometimes."
"I'll try to catch her in the act."
Asia hugged him for his kindness. Tyler smiled as he noticed a plushie on the SAO rack.
"Hey, Asia. I found Kiria a new toy."
She looked and smiled as he picked up the blue dragon plushie.
"It's cute. But."
"You don't think Kiria would like it?"
"I think you should give it to Akio. She gets left out a lot."
"Jesus I feel bad. Okay. I will. Are any others feeling left out?"
"Aoita and Asika think you've forgotten them. Then Kairi does too. Kie and Lily miss you, but they play a lot with everyone. Other then them, everyone else just is sad you work as much as you do."
"Asia you rock. Okay. After Akeno. It will be Aoita, Asika, then Kairi up for kidnapping. or maybe tomorrow we can do a group hangout. Eh, we'll see how I feel after Melody and I reconnect. Been neglecting my Angel lately."
Asia giggled. They looked around a little longer, her finding a cosplay outfit of herself and finding it hilarious. He found her a set of Yoshkia cat ears, and she'd giggled. Afterwards they ate together at a small ristorante on the same floor. The cool part of this restaurant was that it had a section looking out at the city through a seventh floor window. So they were seated there, and watched the still gold sky as they feasted on burgers for him and a chicken platter for her. The flecks of gold were now nearly fists sized, and were floating above the ground.
"This is so pretty. It's really weird though."
"Not as pretty as that hair Asia. It is super weird."
She loved his complements. They ate watching the magic take effect.
"Hey, whos' that in the sky?"
Tyler looked where she was pointing, and a set of five figures were seen flying between buildings.
"Not sure, Asia. Lemme check."
He used his eye power to get a close up view.
"Looks like, Perrine, with Starfire, Accelerator, Rasweisa annnnnd, wow, Yoshkia. That’s an interesting patrol."
"Are you getting along with Perrine better?"
"We friends now. Me and her are two opposites of the same coin, but she's a nice person. Sonya and Yoshkia like and trust her so I wanted to at least try to be her friend."
Asia smiled. Well aware of his love for the two witches. They watched the flight make a hard turn to come towards the mall. Asia was confused.
"That was a hard turn. Trouble?"
A red beam flew over the window to get deflected by a Yoshkia shield. Asia was about to take off, when Tyler took her hand as a single Neroui flew over head to engage the group.
"We have to help them!"
"They're fine. Accelerator is more than a match for a single stray on his own. Lets just watch for now. Something else joins in we launch. kay?"
She smiled and sat back down. Like Sonya had thought in her position, if he said they were fine, they wouldn't get touched. They watched as the battle unfolded.
"Wow, Starfire is a great flyer."
"Stands to reason. She flies more than walks some days. Nice roll Yoshkia."
They watched the flashes of light and could hear the machinegun fire as Yoshkia's flight shredded the stray. It burst and he powered his comms up.
"Nice work ladies."
Accelerator was heard.
"I'm here too."
"I know what I said."
HE got flipped off for that. Tyler chuckled.
"You good Yoshkia? Perrine? You looked like you had a hard time there."
Yoshkia spoke first.
"I'm good. Just a little sore is all."
Perrine was next.
"I've been feeling weird since yesterday."
"Like a sick weird?"
"More....sluggish. Like I can't get a good night's sleep, and for some reason my magic's been getting weaker."
"Hmmm, okay. Perrine, RTB and rest until I can check you. It might just be a disease or you just work too hard. either way I can't have you fly at anything less than your best."
She sighed.
"I understand. we only sortied to deal with the Neroui."
"Go lay on the beach. Sea air is good for relaxing and rest. Once i get back I'll check you out."
"Thank you for your concern."
"I look after my own Perrine."
They waved and flew off to base as Tyler then contacted Mina via his power.
"Mina. We have a problem."
She was quick to respond.
"What is it?"
"This is a secure channel. Have all witches do an immediate magic check. Perrine is grounded until I get her my blood. She said her magic is weakening. I saw her take out that neroui. Poor girl could barely roll right."
MIna went into protective mode.
"Understood. I'll have the witches preform magic tests at once."
"You too."
"Understood sir."
"Me and Asia are heading back."
He looked at her.
"I'm sorry Asia. I need to help them."
She smiled.
"I know. we can go relax in your bunker after you help them."
"I love you."
They left the mall and drove back to base. He went straight to the strike witch hangar. There the witches were channeling their powers to their fullest. Tyler got out and walked over as they let go of the magic. He went up to Mina and Sakamoto who had been observing.
"Verdict?"
They were VERY concerned.
"Our magic is weakening across the board."
"Understood. Ladies open your mouths."
They did and all got drops. Every witch spat out a hundred tiny snakes each.
"Now to purify."
Another round. This time a mass of black foul smelling fog rose out of each ladies' bodies, followed by them gasping for air. The clouds then gathered and transformed into more golden flecks. He then looked at them.
"Now. Redo that exercise please."
They did, and were astounded.
"My magic feels stronger then ever!"
"It's weird. I haven't felt this strong in years."
Their power had doubled. After Tyler sighed.
"Thank you Perrine for telling me about that feeling. You just saved their lives."
The shock was so thick you could cut it with a knife. Mina spoke first.
"Our lives? It was that bad?"
He kicked a dead snake.
"With this many of these fuckers inside you, you had three days to live. TOPS. That cloud was also poisoning you like it did Wendy. Mina. THIS is why we need to find Medusa. If we don't kill her this shit will keep happening. I'm gonna send out another mass blood rain to the army. Perrine. You were hit the hardest. From the snakes inside your body, you had them the longest. Maybe a week. Where were you a week ago?"
She thought for a moment.
"A week ago? That was when you took Sonya on her date. after we killed that Neroui we landed at that restaurant you ate at for lunch. After we flew straight back to base. Once I got back, I went to the mall with Francesca to look to look at clothes. After we then came back and laid on the beach."
"Okay. So. two opportunities for....hol up. The restaurant. Did a pretty waitress with blonde hair serve you?"
Perrine nodded.
"She did. She also said she was a fan of our shows and had us all sign a piece of paper."
Tyler held his forehead.
"Fuckin hell Medusa. Okay. She's tracking me."
THAT got a LOUD gasp of shock. Then Yoshkia spoke up.
"Why do you think that?"
"Because I've spent the most time with you. Lylia, Luccini, you were following me and Shirley's drive right?"
The two girls jumped.
"How'd you know?"
"We flew like super high!"
"I could feel you watching me. Ten bucks says you even ate at that diner we did."
Lylia just looked at him with a look of shock.
"I can predict the future, you can read minds."
"That’s the rest of the witches then. I went on my date with Sonya, we got hit then, then Perrine and Yoshkia after us. I am willing to also bet that Sakamoto and Mina and Lylia checked out that place too after they checked in with Perrine’s flight. Next opportunity was when we had the pizzas in the bunker. They came from off base right?"
Mina nodded, now pale.
"They did. Then Hermes set up his power and they6 purify anything that gets sent through it."
"Guarantee that’s how you all got hit. Or got hit again. Mina. Medusa is now our number 1 target. If we don't find her, we'll never be able to fully relax. I'll send these snakes to Ainz for a attempt.....actually, I think i can do it. here lemme see."
He placed a hand on a group of dead snakes.
"DEMON DRAGON KING SEARCHING FLAMES"
The invisible flame shockwave exploded outward at the speed of sound. He was searching a full three hundred miles. As he did, he sent waves of his blood to everyone and everything twice over as he searched. The result was a mass of foul smelling clouds that became flecks of gold, millions of dead snakes, and a deafening chorus of fresh breathing.
"come on you sneaky bitch where are you?"
He had reached the hundred mile point. Now he was inside the heart of the city. He closed his eyes to channel even more power to find this lady. At the hundred and fifty mark, his power flared and centered on a skyscraper on the top floor. Only he felt the flare this time. He growled with satisfaction.
"Gotchya you sneaky bitch."
He used his powers to place a marker on her that the lady was unaware of as it was attached to her shadow. Tyler smirked.
"Okay. Lets see.....I'll take Maka and Soul, Accelerator, Gasper, annnnnnnd Demiurge. We cannot afford to let this bitch escape again. Fuck it I'll take Shalltear as well."
The ladies nodded as he tapped his comms.
"Alright. Ainz. I'd like to borrow Demiurge and Shalltear for an assassination. We have a thorn that needs to be plucked."
The Lord of the Tomb responded quickly.
"Understood. They'll be at the Command hangar."
"good. As much as I'd love to give this one to you, she's far too dangerous to let live. Next. Maka, Soul, get yer grr faces on and meet at the Table. Gasper, Accelerator you too."
"Right."
"I'll be there."
"I just sat down too."
Tyler then looked at Asia.
"YOU. Go lay down in my hangar until I return. Okay?"
"Heehee. Only if you hug me!"
He hugged her tightly before diving into his shadow.
He popped out just as Maka and Soul were arriving. Tyler then placed a shadow map of the tower with the marker active.
"Okay. I found Medusa. We need to kill this bitch."
Those gathered nodded. Tyler looked to gasper and Accelerator.
"Gasper will be with me, Shalltear, Maka and Soul. we'll take it to her. Accelerator, I want you to use your powers to keep that building locked down. Those vectors can keep her penned. Demiurge can use that Demon subjugation and invisibility trick to sneak up on her and keep her from moving. If she bolts gasper will use his stop time power to free the building's time. I can move freely inside his frozen time so I can still take her head. Maka and Soul will be on main attack. Our weapons can erase her in a single shot. Shalltear will assist us. Any questions?"
Maka spoke up.
"What if she has Crona?"
"If...Is Crona a dude or a chick?"
"Ugh. A boy."
"....really? Eh, whatever. If HE shows up, knock him out cold. Crona has a capture only on his head. We clear?"
The table looked around and nodded.
"Alright. Those that can fly get airborne. Those that can't will travel by shadow. Break!"
The ones that could fly did so as Tyler took Maka and Soul's hands.
"Lets kill this bitch."
He led them into his shadow. Then they raced along the millions of shadows to step out just outside the door with the marker. Gasper and Shalltear flew into a large shadow to join them as they waited for the word.
"In position."
"Same."
Tyler then kicked the door in. The lady behind the desk jumped hard as the attack group stepped inside. Medusa was taken completely by surprise by the surprise guests.
"Found you!"
Tyler then summoned Gleipnir.
"MASSSSSSSTEEEEEERR GEEEEEET MEEEEEEEEE WEEEEEEEEET!"
Maka and Soul were horrified by the scythe, and even Demiurge found it a vile weapon. Tyler smirked.
"Go."
He surged as Medusa tried to move.
"you will supplant yourself"
She fell flat to the floor as Demiurge's Demon Command overpowered her. Tyler then raised his weapon.
"SOUL RESONACE SEEPING EVIL"
The weapon became it's rusting version and he slammed it into her helpless body. The blade broke off and dug it's way into her body as she screamed in absolute agony.
"Maka, use that soul perception. Your better at it then I am. See if you can track her soul."
The pretty Miester was still horrified by his attack, but his command snapped her out of it. She indeed used her Perception as Tyler stood watching Medusa absolutely writhing in agony as the obscene attack tore her body apart from the inside out. Medusa's witch soul was visible.
"I see it."
"I wonder. Care to point it out in her body?"
Maka pointed to a spot on her back.
"It's anchor point is right there."
"Hmmm. I wonder."
He looked at his scythe and smiled wickedly.
"Ohhh, I got to try it."
He then hefted the now regrown scythe.
"SOUL RESONACE HEART TAKER!"
He slammed the now rusted red weapon into her back right at the point Maka had pointed at. He grinned with joy as he tore the weapon back out to have her ball like soul fixed to the end.
"Ha! Nice. It worked!"
Medusa's body then burst into black flames as his weapon's evil ate her alive.
"Hey, Gliepnir. Dinner."
The scythe transformed into her human shape and he fed her the soul. She then went wild as the thing flooded her with power. Tyler and the gathered force watched as she straightup orgasmed from the joy. Tyler just clapped at the feral lady with the dark grey skin.
"Nice Gliepnir. Niiiice."
Maka and Soul then came forward.
"You’re a Miester?"
"I copied Kidd's power."
She gulped as Gliepnir looked at her and licked her lips seductively.
"She's your weapon?"
"Yup. Badass ain't she?"
"Where'd she come from?"
"She's my boosted gear copy. Meet Gleipnir the Black Dragon Empress. Since the powers of the miesters revolve around souls, and i had two, I think it just gave her a human form."
He leered at her.
"A fuckin sexy one at that."
Maka and soul shuddered.
"So. That attack. Seeping evil."
"It uses the evil in my soul as fuel. Even without it, a single cut from her is a poisoned wound. She is made from my soul Maka. She is a very vile weapon. Seeping evil breaks her blade off to bury itself in the body of the stabbed, cutting as it goes. Then the cuts are eaten by the festering rot that is my soul. The entire attack is set up to eat you alive from the inside out in as excruciatingly painful a way as it can. I killed Ragyo with it outright in one shot."
Another shudder.
"To think that such an evil weapon existed. Even Lord Death would be unnerved."
"Where does she live?"
"her home is my soul."
That just made it worse for the pair. Maka then used soul perception to see the scythe's soul. She regretted her choice. As she collapsed and started trembling as she curled into a ball. Soul was right beside her.
"Maka! Maka! Hey, come on!"
She was white as a ghost as she told him what she saw.
"Her soul was eating the rot of his soul. His soul was laughing with such...pleasure as Her’s was laughing with lust as it fed on his rot. She was feeding on the rot, and his was eating her rage. Her soul has the single most hateful soul I have ever seen. It was like his as in it was a soul going wild with lust, hate, rage, bloodlust, and underneath it all was a howl of pleasured anguish. As if the sheer hell outside it was pleasure itself. If his soul is rotting pain, Her’s is raging hatred wrapped around lust. I wish I'd never looked. Her soul looked at me, and smiled like I was it's next meal. I wish I never looked."
Her voice was a small, scared whisper, a far cry from it's usual strong snap. Tyler returned Gliepnir to his soul as he crouched beside her.
"I can remove the memory if you really want me to."
She looked at him.
"I'm more worried about nightmares."
"I can get rid of them too."
"Really?"
"Yup."
"Please."
He gave her a drop and she glowed. After she got to her feet with a very noticeable wobble. He sighed.
"Okay. Mission successful. Guess we didn't need to the big guns of Shalltear this time. But, better overprepared then under. Least she'd dead now."
The squad then returned to base as Maka and Soul rode in shadow. Tyler was flying next to Accelerator.
"Sorry to waste your time with this one."
The white haired boy snorted.
"Don't worry about it. I got to see that scythe people are so scared of."
"Verdict?"
He looked at him.
"Dude, you got issues. That’s coming from me."
Tyler laughed as Demiurge came to join the chat.
"I too was amazed by that weapon. Hearing of it from Albedo and feeling it are two different things. Does it have any other attacks?"
Tyler thought for a moment.
"Well, there’s hateful embrace. An attack that works as long as you’re within four meters of the initial swing. It encases the target in rusting chains of razor sharp agony. Then it fills with liquid rot from my heart. Its an acid that will eat you alive. Another is Demon's Reaping. A slash that cuts right through then floods the wound with a poison from the evil in my soul. I didn't like it though as it wasn't very potent. Seeping evil is my favorite attack. If you get hit, the blade breaks off and digs inside your body like a living thing. Then the cuts are eaten by the festering rot of my soul. The whole attack will eat you alive from the inside out, and you will be in agony until you die. Heart taker is a new one. I can rip the very soul out of you while you yet live. I more or less made it just for Medusa. Now I know she's dead."
Demiurge shuddered as he listened to him describe the attacks of his weapon.
"That is a truly evil weapon you wield. But I can respect the results."
"Right? Wanna make a point using a sex addicted scythe."
Accelerator just shook his head.
"Again, I am glad we are not enemies."
"As am I."
"Nice to know you two. The feelings mutual. Now, I think I'll go bother Shalltear for a while."
HE flipped wing to drift alongside the pretty Vampire. Accelerator just chuckled, having been around long enough to know where that was going.
"That guy's got a new target."
Demiurge looked at the white haired boy.
"Target?"
"He found another pretty girl he likes. He does that. Once he sights a girl he likes, he'll slide right up to be her friend. Next thing he knows she's fallen for him. Surprises him every time too."
Demiurge looked to see Tyler flipping as he told some shitty joke or some smooth one-liner and Shalltear laughed at it.
"A surprise, eh?"
"He just wants to be her friend. Jackass has zero clue just the sheer impact he can have on them."

Tyler was enjoying Shalltear's company as they flew through the still golden skies. She was laughing as Gasper came up beside him.
"Hey, Tyler. Can I talk to you for a second?"
"Sure Gaspy. Later, my Purity Vampire!"
He left her chuckling as he and Gaspy flew ahead for a discussion. Demiurge came to drift alongside her.
"It seems you two are good friends."
She sighed.
"Whatever demiurge. I like him. Plus he just fascinates me."
"I wonder what Lord Ainz would think of your relationship?"
She just looked at him like he were stupid.
"Even if Lord Ainz WANTED to try and oppose Tyler, that boy'd figure it out long before he'd be ready for a fight. Demiurge. This isn't the Supreme One's world anymore."
She looked to where Tyler had flown off.
"It's the Demon's World."

"So, Gasper, make Wendy mad again?"
Tyler was flying easily next to the small vampire devil. The kind boy sighed.
"I want to get her something, but I can't decide what."
"Oh? well, what does she like to wear?"
Gasper thought for a moment.
"Bracelets. She has a few."
"Well, you have an idea where to go. Okay. What’s her favorite color"
"She likes yellow and blue."
"Okay. And what can you spend on it?"
He looked at him.
"I can use the bankcard I got from Mina. It's directly linked to our accounts."
"Okay. So you loaded?"
"Not as much as you are. But close."
"Well, take her on a date to the mall, and go visit the Great Suzi's store on the top floor. If you need an excuse to go there, tell her you wanted to show her a store you found up there. Have her look around, and if she finds one she likes, then get it for her."
Gasper was listening to him like a worshiper at a sermon.
"Will that work?"
"Well, what affect are you going for?"
HE looked down.
"I want to make her smile."
"If you want, we, as me and you, can go get her a bracelet together. Then we can hide it in her room for her to find with a letter from you."
He looked at him.
"I...like that idea. I heard about how your surprise gifts are really nice. The letter I can do easily enough. Would you really help me pick out a bracelet for her?"
He patted the normally very shy boy.
"Of course Gasper. I'd love to."
he smiled warmly.
"I see why all those girls love you as much as they do."
"You do? well, you must be smarter then me. Cause I sure as hell can't!"
The blonde vampire smiled as he remembered the Demon's way of treating the girls he loves. Then gasper flew over and hugged him.
"Thanks. I feel better."
"Sure, we'll take care of it tomorrow. Sound good?"
HE nodded.
"Sure. To be honest, I wasn't sure on whether to go to you or Rias. I'm glad I went to you."
"I look after my own Gaspy. You ever need bad advice on life come see me."
"I will."
Tyler felt so proud of the boy that once not long ago had to hide in a box just to be in a room of other people. They returned to base without incident and reported to the command hangar. Tyler pausing to launch a shadow ball at a fluttering Kiria. It smacked her and she was about to cry when the warm hug got her. Then she giggled as she saw his prank.
"Love you scary big brother!"
"Love you too Kiria!"
He then looked to a smiling Mina.
"That’s my new favorite trick now."
She was happy it was a wholesome one.
"That’s the kind of prank I can smile at. wholesome with a nondirty or nasty twist."
He just chuckled.
"I love a good dirty prank or joke, but sometimes just screwing with your friends is nice as well. Right Sakamoto?"
Mina looked over her shoulder to greet her friend, only to find no one there. Just an empty hangar.
"Gotchya."
Mina just smiled.
"Okay. Good one. So. Is medusa dead?"
"I ripped her soul out myself. Ripped it out and fed it to Gleipnir."
Mina nodded and crossed Medusa's photo off the board of targets.
"We'll still keep an eye out for her tricks."
"That’s a good idea Mina. She's dead so her snakes would have died as well. How's the witches?"
She looked at her hand.
"Our magic is back to it's height."
"Perrine?"
She looked at him.
"You seem more interested in her lately."
"Mina. She was nearly beyond my help. Like HOURS. TWO HOURS and I'd have had to kill her to revive her."
Mina had to brace herself on the table so great was her shock.
"Was it that close?"
"Yes. It was. The damage was healed by my blood, but it was still severe. I'd like her to be put on a rest period until we know for sure."
She nodded.
"I agree. Thank you for saving her life. Thank you for our lives."
"I said it before and I'll say it again. I look after my own Mina. Even if me and Perrine are total opposites. I'd like to tell her myself. Where is she?"
"On the beach relaxing. By that small rock wall."
"Thanks MIna."
HE then flew off to go check on the Galia witch. Mina sighed deeply, as she tried to calm her nerves over just how close to death her and her witches had been.
Tyler found Perrine by the indicated rock wall. She was in a blue bikini that made her pale blonde hair pop. He landed and approached.
"Hi Perrine. How are you feeling?"
She looked at him as he sat beside her.
"I feel good. Still weird though."
"Weird how?"
She sat up.
"Like, tired. really tired."
"Hmm, let me think."
He rummaged in the toolbox of his mind.
"Okay, this should fit the bill. Okay, Perrine, can i see you hand please? I'm going to see if I can see what’s wrong."
She then placed her hand in his.
"Okay, let see."
He blinked and his eyes were glowing as he saw her body's status.
"Okay......wow it friggin worked. Okay, health...wow, okay, yeah."
He blinked.
"Okay, Perrine. You need to know something. If I hadn't purged those snakes from you when I did. You had less than two hours to live."
She went white as a ghost.
"I......was going to die?"
Her voice had become a small, scared whisper. He nodded.
"You were. It was that bad. I was able to heal the damage. But your body is exhausted. Like, verge of dropping exhausted. Until you are well rested again, you're grounded from flying. Okay?"
She nodded.
"I understand. I'll go take a nap now."
"Here. This will keep any nightmares at bay."
He gave her a drop and she smiled.
"Thank you for watching over me and all of us."
"Sure. Though, to be clear. If you die, I'd just bring you right back."
She looked at him, and hugged him.
"I know you would."
He hugged her back.
"You have nice skin Perrine."
She smiled as she pulled back.
"Thank you. You hugs are warm too."
"I'll walk you back. Just in case."
She smiled and they walked back to her cabin. She was swaying a little from how tired she was. So much so Tyler had to help her into her bed. She was asleep before her head hit the pillow. He even had to take her glasses off for her and hang them on the peg. He was about to leave when he was faced with Barkhorn in her underwear. He spun right around.
"Sorry."
"Tch, not like you haven't seen it before. You can look."
He turned around as the tough Karlsland soldier dressed.
"Hiya Captain Badass. Sorry I haven't been around much."
She smiled.
"I get it. Don't worry. You lead our war. So, you have a long list of crap to get through. Hey, this look right? It's bugging me."
He walked over and leaned in closer then he needed to look at her pin on her chest.
"Looks fine to me. Here."
he used his shadow to set it perfectly level. The pretty brown haired girl smiled.
"Thanks. How's Perrine?"
"If she hadn’t said anything to me, Barkhorn, she'd have died two hours after that Neroui attack."
She froze.
"Are...you sure?"
He sighed as he looked at the peacefully sleeping Galia witch.
"I am. I was able to save her. And heal the damage. But her body is exhausted. She's grounded until she's well rested and fit again."
He looked at Barkhorn now.
"I'd like it if you of another witch can sit with her. At least for now. I'd feel much better knowing she's not alone right now."
Barkhorn nodded.
"I agree. I'll sit with her for now."
"I'll ask Mina to set up a rotation. It was that close Barkhorn."
The Karlslander smiled at his concern.
"I'm glad you two can be friends."
"So am I. And, if she, or any witch were to fall in battle, I'd bring you back."
That jogged Barkhorn's memory.
"Will you bring Chris back?"
"Oh, shit Barkhorn. I am so sorry. I completely forgot. I'll go get Sakura right now."
She just hugged him.
"It's okay. I know she's safe. Just don't forget again."
"Not an option. I'll go do it right now. Like I should have two days ago."
Barkhorn smiled as he wiggled out of her warm hug to go find Sakura.
"I love that jackass."

"Mina. I'd like you to set a rotation with Barkhorn. I checked on Perrine. That girl has no reason to leave that bed until she can stand. She's physically exhausted to the point of near collapse. And I don't want her to be alone right now, she's that weak."
"Understood. Who's with her right now?"
"Barkhorn. I'm on my way to separate Sakura and Chris now."
"I guess with everything else that's happened, separating an already safe person kinda got shoved to the backroom."
"Annnd I feel like an ass for forgetting."
Mina laughed.
"You have a war to lead. Relax. Barkhorn is the last person to hold something like that against you. Sakura's safe here, so her sister is as well."
"I guess."
He didn't like how he'd left her hanging. He found Sakura fluttering with Suzi and Myu. The three girls all dancing around on their fairy wings like leaves in a wind gust. He hugged Sakura and she smiled.
"Brother!"
"Hey there Silver Fairy. Got a question for you."
"Okay."
"Have you heard another soul inside that pretty head of yours?"
She thought for a moment.
"Yeah, but she said she's looking for her sister Trudy."
"Captain Gertrude Barkhorn of the 501st joint fighter wing. Sakura YOU have a passenger."
She gasped. Then her eyes went dim as she searched for this other soul.
"Hello?"
"Chris?"
The girl in Sakura's driver seat looked at the scary boy holding her in a warm hug. She began trembling
"Who are you, sir?"
"I'm Trudy's boyfriend."
That got a snort.
"She doesn't date!"
"Ask her yourself!"
HE set her on the ground and used his blood. The two girls split, and he set them up with new clothes. Sakura still was a silver fairy, while Chris had brown eyes, hair and a pair of brown moth wings on her back.
"Huh. Neat. Come on. I'll teach you to fly as we go meet Captain badass."
The small girl laughed at that one. Tyler taught her to fly as they headed for Barkhorn. She had it down by the landing. They went inside and the sisters reunited. Only.
"Sis. Is that guy REALLY your boyfriend?"
She had to really fight the laughter there, as Chris had a disappointed tone in her voice.
"He is, Chris. I love him."
"He's not good enough for you. But whatever."
Tyler tapped her on the shoulder,
"Yeah?"
"Believe me. I am WELL aware I'm not good enough for a true soldier of Karlsland. Buuut I try."
"Damn better. Make her cry you answer to me. Go it?"
"Yes Ma'am."
He saluted the smaller girl, and that got a smirk. Barkhorn was smiling now as she watched her little sister push the Demon around. She then hugged her sister.
"Well I think I can leave you to it."
Barkhorn smiled.
"Thank you."
He smiled.
"Sure. See you later captain badass."
He left the newly reunited family and headed off to cuddle Asia. He dove into his bunker and found the pretty blonde girl laying on his couch. The devil girl smiled as he walked in.
"Sorry our date got interrupted Asia."
Her sweetly high voice always made him smile.
"It's okay. You had to protect our friends. Lets just cuddle on the couch for now."
HE walked and sat beside her without his shirt on and she settled against him.
"Anything you want to watch?"
She thought for a moment.
"Lets just scroll and see if anything catches our eye."
"As the sister of the church of Rias commands."
She giggled.
"Praise be to Rias!"
They laughed again at their running gag. They scrolled through a list of shows till Asia spotted one.
"Hey. What’s that one?"
He moved the cursor over it.
"I Don't Want To Get Hurt So I'll Max Out My Defense? That’s a new one. wanna check it out?"
"Sure. Can you get us some pizza?"
"I guess it takes a lot of fuel to make that kind of pretty glow. Sure."
She was indeed glowing as he showered her in his praise and complements. Asia never got tired of them, as she knew he meant every word. Tyler smiled as he had an idea. He got to regular pizzas and two brownie. The smell of the chocolate made her mouth start watering as it hit her nose. Tyler loved how cute she looked as her nose twitched from the smell of the pizzas.
"Ready?"
She had her food on a shadow plate and smiled.
"Ketchup?"
"I love you."
She giggled as he grabbed the bottle from the fridge. They spent a few hours watching the show, and loving it. After Asia yawned.
"No sleeping, Asia. Miho's match is in two hours."
She smiled.
"We going to watch?"
He hugged the blonde.
"I'd like to."
She snuggled into his hug.
"I love you, Tyler."
He smiled as he stroked her soft hair.
"I love you too Asia."
She yawned again.
"Can we rest for an hour then?"
"I'll set an alarm."
She smiled.
"I'll get ready."
He was curious as she stood. He just smiled as she used her power to strip naked, then she pun around with her hands behind her back and a cheery smile on her pretty face.
"Ready!"
He laid on his back and she claimed his arm against the couch. She was a very warm girl, and he loved how it felt to hold her against him. She settled on his chest with her softball breasts pressed into him, and he had his arm over her slender body. She sighed.
"I love this bed!"
He chuckled.
"I love this blanket. It's both warm and cute as hell."
She giggled, then laid her head on him and closed her eyes. Tyler set an alarm for an hour later and cover them with a blanket of shadow. He then rolled to pin Asia against the couch wall and he groaned in her cute squeak voice.
"Heeeey!"
"I wanna be comfy too!"
She sighed as he settled again. This time using a shadow pillow and having his head pressed into her as he held her. She groaned comfortably.
"Okay. Better."
He smiled and they drifted off together.

The mental poke was felt and he opened his eyes to see Asia had wiggled up to be level with his face. He smiled, and kissed her cute nose. She woke with a squeak.
"Eep!"
"Cute."
She then sighed, and he felt her warm breath on his face. She rested her head on the shadow pillow and the snug pair just looked into each other's eyes smiling.
"I like this, Tyler. It feels so nice."
HE snuggled closer to her.
"I like it too."
She wrapped her arms around him and tried to get even closer.
"I had fun on our date."
He loved the way she smelled. Like warm honey and cinnamon.
"I'm glad. Next time lets try to spend the WHOLE time together."
She sighed happily. He then fit his arms around her and pulled her tight against him. She squeaked then.
"I can feel the spear."
"Like it?"
She had a light blush.
"It's near....it."
He wiggled and felt it get placed against her waist.
"There. No accidental impalement."
She smiled as she reached beneath the shadow blanket to place a gentle hand on the spear haft. He gave a happy moan. She giggled as she felt the thing.
"I want it."
He smiled at her cute sexiness.
"I have Melody tonight. Soon though."
She looked at him.
"Well.....how bout....a threeway?"
He just hugged her hard.
"I love you Asia. Sadly, though, the rule is your first is me and you. After comes the threeway."
She grumbled.
"Ahhh! I want it now!"
She was pouting too! He hugged her hard. As Melody's voice was heard.
"Love. I think we can make an exception for her."
HE smiled as Asia smiled with excitement, her hand squeezing and unsqueezing his steel rod beneath the blanket.
"Okay, Asia. Looks like you get that Lezy cheery popped tonight too."
She bawled with happiness. And with her hand still on the spear kissed him. He smiled as he kissed her back. She tasted of sunlight and joy, and her lips were like a soft ray of light. After she just smiled as she started petting his spear with a long finger.
"Like my kiss?"
"Wow, Asia. Yoshkia still has best kiss, but only by a hair. Oh, and can you please quit teasing my spear please? Save the cream for that pie."
She smiled and flicked it softly.
"Ooookaaaaaay!"
She was a very sexy, teasey, lovely devilgirl.
"Asia you little sexy tease. I love you. You just got best tease."
She was glowing hard now as Rias's voice came over.
"She's best tease eh?"
"She's stroking my poor spear with a finger and licking her lips! Thing friggin hurts!"
The red headed devil just laughed as Asia dipped under the blanket to kiss the tip and pop back up. She licked her lips and smiled sweetly.
"Yummy."
"Okay, you little minx, lets go see Miho. Anymore and I'll ravage you."
She sighed as he got off the couch. He was about to put it away when she grabbed it again in a hand, pulled him to face her on her hands and knees still on the couch, and put the tip in her mouth. Just the tip. She bobbed twice and he felt her suck once before letting it pop out to kiss it. She the smiled sweetly as she put it away for him.
"There! I feel better!"
HE just shook his head at her teasing.
"Jesus christ. Something tells me you're gonna be a freakin wildcat in bed."
She licked her lips and just grinned.
"I like it!"
HE just walked away.
"I'm gonna go see Miho. Your a very sexy girl Asia. Sexy, and very wicked."
He heard her laughing as she dressed in her power and followed after him. Tyler was in his usual bare chested getup as he walked into Miho's hangar. The tanker and her team were running last minute prep work. Miho herself was looking at a clipboard of stuff as he came up behind her.
"everything in order?"
She jumped a little as he came up behind her. She then wacked him with the clipboard.
"That’s for scaring me!"
He smiled at her cute fury. He then looked on as her crew were loading shells.
"You ready for this?"
She sighed.
"Hana broke a finger earlier during practice."
"What happened?"
"Our tank took a hit as she was reaching for the trigger. She moved wrong and it snapped. Yoshkia healed her, but she says she can't move it freely yet."
"Yeesh, that sucks. She okay?"
Miho sighed again.
"She's over there loading shells."
"I can give her my blood. It should do the trick."
"Ash already did. So did Melody."
"I'll try as well. Least I can say I did. Hey, Hana!"
The kindly black haired girl smiled as he came over.
"Heard that legendary trigger finger got a booboo. Here, try this one."
She smiled and took the drop. She glowed, and moved her finger.
"Better?"
"Much. Thank you. I still don't have the strength to pull the trigger though."
"Was it that bad?"
She shuddered.
"Hanging by a patch of skin bad. We took a shot from Leopold. I bounced and my hand got smashed into a rather hard edged piece."
"I'm sorry Hana."
She smiled.
"It's okay. these things happen from time to time. Yoitobe will sub for gunner."
"I wonder."
He walked to where Miho was talking with Yoitoba.
"Hey, Miho. Have you asked Sakura or Nataila or Verilica to sub?"
"I did. Sakura got asked to watch by her fellow flutterers, and Natalia and Verilica got roped into watching by Akio."
"Wow. Hey, I can sub for Hana if you like."
The poor girl dropped her clipboard, so great was her shock. Her pretty orange eyes were so wide Tyler was tempted to put a spoon under them, and her small mouth was in a large O. He smiled and poked her nose.
"Boop."
That brought her back to reality like he pressed a button.
"Can you do that?"
"Sure. Why not?"
Yoitoba smiled widely.
"Well, Miho?"
The flustered girl shook her head.
"I'd love to have you as our gunner! Only."
"Yes I can fit. Yes I'll hand my base wide comms to Melody. No I won't use my powers. I swear by Melody."
She smiled so hard it hurt.
"This is the best day of my life."
"So far. Best day of your life so far."
he pulled his comms out and handed them to a-stepping-from-a-shadow Melody. She was surprised by this.
"How'd you sense me coming?"
"Like I'd miss your presence. Shadowed or not."
She just smiled as he hugged her. He then leaned in to whisper in her ear that the other girls couldn't hear.
"I can't wait for us tonight. I missed you."
She shivered at his attack.
"We have little Asia to play with."
He smiled as he stepped to Miho's Panzer. She passed him a radio and he put it on.
"How it sound Ladies?"
"Just be careful with the teasing! We need to focus!"
He dropped the tone of his voice to a husky rumble.
"I'll save YOUR teasing for later Snaya. Just you and me."
The tank flirt shivered hard under his seductive tone. Miho and the other girls all were in the same boat as her. Poor Snaya was red faced and speechless as the boy hit her with that. He then chuckled.
"Okay. That’s it. So, we ready to ride?"
That broke the spell. Tyler followed the ladies up to climb into the tank turret.
"I have been WAITING for this!"
He slung himself into the gunner's seat. Mako was looking nervously at him.
"You okay, mako?"
"Try not to kick me with those horse legs."
"I won't. Thought that was Miho's job?"
The driver smiled as she remembered their first ride. Tyler then set his eyes to the gunners sights.
"Radio."
"Loud and clear."
"ammo."
"Fully stocked."
"Gunner."
"Locked, cocked and ready to rock Commander!"
That got a few sniggers.
"Driver?"
"Ready."
Miho ran down the rest of her crews with her tank check. Once the last status was given she smiled.
"All tanks: PANZER VOR!"
The little battlegroup rumbled out of the garage. Tyler freakin loved the feel of riding in a tank. The clattering tracks and rumbling engine was exciting and he could not WAIT to fire the main gun.
"Like your first ride?"
HE looked over to a also very excited Yoitoba.
"This is awesome! We are soooo doing this more often."
That got a few chuckles. Tyler was seated to Miho's left, and directly behind Mako. He had a periscope for sights and a small chin guard to rest on. Miho was standing out of her command hatch and giving orders as to direction. The match was a free for all with the last tank team standing winning. As such, each team would be sent to a secret location to start, with no idea as to where the others were. Not even Tyler knew. He'd also used his gene and power to seal his power away for the match duration. He'd left his trigger with Ash and Melody. Both ladies needing to break their seals to reactivate his power. In the event of a worst case Scenario, he could break it himself, but it would require the level of emotion of a surge. Now, he was a mere human with a nasty skill set, and freaky strength. He was humming the tune to their show as they arrived at their start point. Tyler then sat back in the small space and cracked his knuckles with a happy smile on his face.
"You seem to be having fun."
He looked to the friendly Snaya.
"Yeah. I locked my powers away, so I'm enjoying the return to basics. Plus, well, I'm riding a tank with Miho and you ladies with MY hand on the damned trigger! Much as I love flying through the sky and setting it on fire, I love this just the same. I kinda feel bad Hana isn't here though."
The kind red head smiled.
"She's sad, but she understands. Accidents happen sometimes, and not even your blood can fix it. She promised to make up for it in the next match."
He smiled as he looked out his own open hatch.
"You guys rock. So, commander, what’s this one's operation name?"
She squeaked as the other girls all laughed.
"Yeah Miporin! What’s the name?"
She was cutely flustered as she scrambled for a name.
"Ah, ah, Demon ride! Operation Demon ride!"
Tyler just smiled.
"Nice, Miho. real nice."
Yoitoba just patted her friend's leg.
"I like it, Miho."
The poor girl was embarrassed but then Tyler patted her leg too.
"Good name, Miho."
she smiled. Then there was a loud flare. She became serious.
"Alright. rabbit team you go scout to the left. Ducks the right. All tanks hold here until report."
"Right!"
"Se no!"
"Fighto!"
The T38 and H43 moved out. Tyler had his hatch open and was scanning the trees around them. Their area of the field was a large forest with heavy brush cover and large spaces for a surprise jump. As they waited, the sounds of cannon fire were heard off in the distance. Tyler listened to the blasting.
"Okay, that’s Kantomine....and Key's team."
The entire tank looked at him. Miho had a look of shock on her face.
"I thought you sealed your powers?"
HE looked at them.
"I did. I swear by Melody I haven't used them. I just know what a tiger and a firefly cannon shot sounds like. Remember the game I'd play with cannon shots?"
Yoitoba just laughed.
"Of course he'd be the master of that! So, tough guy, what are they packing? We weren't allowed to see the teams exit."
He listened to the blasting.
"Okay, Maho's got her Tiger, that king tiger her second uses, the Elephant, hmmm, damn, sounds like they rolled out the Maus if that heavy shot was anything to judge, a few panthers, annnnnd a Hetzer."
They all groaned as the Maus was listed. He smiled.
"That thing is a easy target. Get me an elevated spot, and I can nail that spot just under the main turret if we bait the thing with a fast runner."
Miho just laughed.
"We have TWO commanders. TWO."
Snaya was still curious.
"What's key got?"
HE listened again.
"Her firefly sniper, Her own M1a1, hope they don't pull a wire tapping stunt again, annnd just more of the former."
He got poked.
"Hmm, what up?"
Miho merely pointed to his left. A light tank in the red and white of Pravda was chugging along in the woodland. It clearly hadn't seen them. Tyler's eyes hardened.
"Play?"
"Take the shot."
"Understood."
He rotated the turret around. His eyes in the reticule. He waited until he had the thing clear in the sights.
"Loading complete."
"Fire!"
Tyler fired the cannon and his shot smashed into the scout tank between the tread and rest of the tank. The result was a shattered belt, a few lost wheels, a large blast that crippled the thing. A small white flag poked out as the tank was rendered unmovable.
"Clean kill."
Miho gave the order as Tyler repositioned the turret to forward facing. The group then moved through the forest as they'd been spotted. As they did Tyler kept his eyes in the reticule as he panned the barrel right to left in front of them as he scanned for targets.
"Gunner, rotate turret 6 and commence bombardment."
"Commander."
That still made the girls chuckle as he spun the turret around. Once facing the right angle he saw that a good portion of Pravda were chasing them.
"Loading complete!"
"Fire!"
Tyler fired as they moved. He'd aimed slightly lower then the front most pursuer. The shot slammed into the ground and send a small dirt cloud up to get in the lookout ports of the lead tank.
"reloaded!"
"Fire!"
He fired again, and it hit it's target. He threaded it just between the tread and the tank again, blowing the thing's belt clean off while taking the large wheel with it. The enemy tanks were firing now, as He'd taken two of theirs.
"Good shot, Tyler."
"Thanks Miho."
"Load ready!"
"Fire at will!"
he aimed this time for the command tank, with the leader poking her head out. her name was Katuysha. He and her hadn't met yet, but he knew her as a fierce commander. He smirked as he fired another dirt shot and sent the earth into her face. That made her very angry.
"Reloaded!"
He fired again, and it smashed into the armour of her tank instead of the track this time. The wily leader having her tanks zig zag now.

"Wow, Melody. Your fiancé is an amazing gunner."
Hana was sitting with Melody and Ash in his bunker was the watched the match on a shadow screen Melody'd set up. Since the base itself was a part of the field, the army was inside the hangout hangar. Melody, Ash, Hana, Rias, the strike witches, Akeno, Koneko, and Tyler's friends and lovers in his bunker laid out on Shadow floors and beds. The two ladies having mastered the shadow power like he had, and had made the entire floor a very comfy bed. Now they were all eating pizza and drinking soda as the match got underway.
"He is a very precise shot, Hana. Plus, he missed twice on purpose."
The kind girl was amazed.
"Why would he miss an easy shot?"
"Did you see the dirt cloud that popped up?"
"I did."
"That's why. It made an easy shot unmissable. Plus, he used that trick to kick dirt in Katyusha's face. Again, clearly on purpose. That Russian girl sensed the implied insult, and now look at her."
"She's very angry."
"He's under her skin. Now, Miho will pick her team apart."


Tyler smiled as he readied his sixth shot. He aimed for when a set of tanks moved together in a zigzag, then fired. The first tank hid the blast and barrel for the ones behind, and as such it dodged, but not the one behind, which had been his true target. The large tank was hit hard in the turret, and yet another white flag popped up.
"Wow, Tyler. Three for six. If we didn't know you like we did, we'd say you were cheating."
he smiled as the cheerful Yoitoba slammed another round into the receiver.
"I'm not. I promise. I've always been good with guns. Should come watch me plink sometime."
"Ready!"
HE scoped a further off target, Nona's tank, who was Katyusha's trusted second. He smirked as he raised the reticule slightly, and fired. The round threaded itself between a set of tanks to slam into her own right in her turret. It did nothing but scare her badly, as she was standing in her hatch when it hit.
"Yeah, I can still reach you."
The pale lady then ducked into her tank as Katyusha called off the pursuit to check on her cherished caregiver.
"Ceasefire."
HE sat back and smiled as Yoitoba loaded another round.
"reload complete."
Tyler rotated the turret to face forward as Miho directed them into a stretch of woodland to regroup and recollect themselves. Now safe for the moment, Miho pulled a map out and was looking over it as the girls all stretched best they could in the cramped space. Then Snaya had a question.
"Hey, Tyler. Just curious, but why'd you deliberately lower a few of your shots?"
Miho was curious as well,
"I was wondering that myself."
"The first low ball was to get dirt in the driver port to blind the driver. I WANTED her to lose focus and drive into another tank. The second was just to piss off Katyusha. Same with that shot on Nona's tank. Just to infuriate their commander."
They just looked at him, then Miho laughed.
"I see where your going. Katyusha gets worked up easily."
"And if she loses it..."
"She'll make mistakes. Although that crash plan is just mean."
"I thought it a good means to break the pursuit. Or at least throw them off balance."
Miho patted his back.
"I can see the reasoning. Just try to remember this isn't war. if they'd collided it could have gotten someone hurt."
"Sorry. I'll try an remember I'm NOT out for blood this time."
He smiled as he said this, as Rabbit reported.
"Miho. We found a hill overlooking Katyusha."
The cute commander responded quickly.
"Callout?"
"West by forty, and north by ten."
Miho looked at the map, as Tyler opened the hatch for a quick breath of fresh air. As he looked around, he spotted something.
"Miho, we have a straggler."
She looked out her slit to see a fleeing Sherman. Behind it firing rounds was Maho and her team.
"They haven't spotted us yet."
Tyler smiled.
"Hey, wanna try a bait an switch?"
She looked at him, then to the map, then smiled as well as she got it.
"All tanks, Goosefish will remain here to draw attention. Remainder to link up with Rabbit. we're going to lead them to Katyusha."
"Roger!"
The tanks moved out quietly to join the scout tank. As they did, Miho tapped Tyler.
"I need you to hook a few trees up to our rear cables."
"Understood. 90 seconds."
he was out, and tearing small trees out of the ground with his bare hands. He had a pile laid out on the tow cables he'd pulled as he'd passed. Once the trees were secure he swung back in the hatch.
"Wow. That was.....90 seconds."
he looked to Mako who'd been looking at a watch.
"I like to be a man of my word."
Miho was smiling widely, as she'd been staring at him as he'd worked the whole time. Tyler still being shirtless making it very entertaining for the lovergirl. Miho got an update.
"This is Leopold. Ready to roar."
"Mallards reporting. Good to go."
"Hippotamus. Locked and loaded."
"Ducks ready to serve."
"Rabbit ready to go."
"Turtle ready."
"Groundhog ready."
Miho order.
"Tyler get their attention."
"On it."
he rotated the turret until he had Maho's tiger in his sight.
"Got em locked."
"Loaded."
Miho nodded.
"Fire!"
He raised the barrel slightly to let fly with a blast. The round glancing off Maho's tiger to slam into the tank on her other side. It didn't do anything more then rock the larger panther, but it served it's purpose.
"Move!"
Mako kicked the panzer into motion while the large bundle of trees kicked up a large cloud of dirt and debris indicating a large group of tanks. Miho then had a request.
"Tyler, once we reach the hill, I need you to get out and cut the cable. We can't stop."
"Understood."
"Reloaded!"
The decoy worked well, as Maho's team were now opening chasing them, with the lone Sherman out in front. The dirt cloud working like a charm to both lead them, and disguise their tank. Tyler didn't return any of the heavy shots coming at them. He just smiled as he felt the impacts of missed shots and the roar of cannon fire.
"Now! Tyler, the cables!"
"On it!"
He swung out as a tank round flew past his head. he ignored it as he grabbed a cable axe from a toolbox and, flaunting his great physical strength, slashed the two cables as enemy rounds whizzed past and impacted all around them. The panzer hit the hill as he replaced the axe and slid back into his hatch. Miho watching his every movement with a hungry look. Tyler smiled hard as he felt her staring.
"Cables slashed."
he took the gunner trigger and awaited further orders. The trick worked, for once the dirt cleared, Maho's team found themselves looking down Katyusha's cannons. The small Russian girl having thought the coming force was Miho's team, only to be faced with the heavy tanks of Maho. The poor Sherman was lit up like a christmas tree and taken out. Thus kay's team was eliminated. Miho had Mako place the Panzer at a spot overlooking the now fierce firefight. The rest of her team all in a line hidden behind bushes and brush. Tyler stuck his head out to get a better look at Maho's force.
"What are you looking for?"
"That damned Maus."
That had Yoitoba poking her head out the other side to look as well.
"Got it! Right side lower back flank!"
Miho looked to Tyler and nodded. HE smiled as he panned the turret around to get a better look. The thunder of the cannons sounding like a far of fireworks display in America on the fourth of July. There was a large amount of dirt getting kicked up in the air from the blasts, but visibility was still good, even if the sky was STILL glowing gold. Tyler got the massive Maus in his sights, and began searching for an opening for a single, devastating shot. The Maus's cannon fired then, and it sent a strong enough shockwave that even though Tyler was maybe a hundred yards from it, still slammed into him like a small hammer. The round whistled like a screaming banshee to slam into the large box-like tank that was Katyusha's biggest gun. It flipped the thing clear over on it's side from the impact alone. Tyler whistled at the destructive power of the beast.
"Damn. That thing's freakin mean!"
That got a snigger as the well-hidden group watched Katyusha call a retreat.
"Ready to fire. Let Maho give chase."
Tyler had the Maus firmly locked in his sights.
"Tyler, kill that Maus with the first volley."
"Understood Commander."
Maho did indeed give chase. Her heavily armoured tanks shrugging off glancing shots and most direct hits with ease. The group moved slowly to accommodate the Maus. The hulking train of a tank crossing Tyler's sightline.
"Tyler's shot is the fire command."
He was panning the turret slowly, as he tracked the Maus. He was extremely patient as he waited for the best opening. The Maus was now directly in front, and he was about to pull the trigger when a glint caught his eye on the other side of the road.
"Hold. We got company."
Sure enough, another team fired on Maho's line. This being the English tank crew under Courtney. Her matildas and Churchill catching Maho off guard. Miho smiled.
"Good catch."
"Glad my eyes still work. barely, but there it is."
Miho and her tanks watched as Maho was now caught between The English tanks, the hill, a now returned for revenge Katyusha and getting pinned for their trouble. Tyler watched the Maus swing it's massive turret to take aim at the English team.
"Miho. We still playing it?"
She thought for a moment.
"Time your shot with a volley."
"Understood."
He then waited as he timed reloads and shots.
"Got it. Ready."
"Fire when ready."
He sighted the exposed slits on the Maus body. He had his finger on the trigger as the Maus fired. he did as well. The massive blast masking his own shot as it slammed into the Maus, and getting a white flag. Tyler smirked.
"Maus out."
The confusion of the Maus getting hit was all it took for Maho to call a retreat. The now flustered girl and her crew leaving with only her tiger, the elephant, and her king tiger still mobile. Katyusha and Courtney's crews were after her in a combined pack.
"Miho. I can take out Katyusha as well."
"Wait."
"Roger."
They waited as the enemy force rolled to the dead center of their sights.
"Fire!"
Tyler and the other tanks opened fire. He hitting Katyusha's tank in the tread and getting a white flag.
"Reloaded."
He then set his sights on the Churchill trying to get to cover. He fired at a weak point he learned of during a project he'd done once. There was a weak belt point on the lower chassis that if hit would destroy the tanks mobility period. He fired and hit it spot on. A large explosion and another white flag. He was smoking hard as a return round came whizzing to glance off the skirt armour of the IV. Tyler marked the shooter and took aim at Nonna's tank. He fired and it collided with another round coming out of the barrel. The result was a nasty ricochet that slammed a round into the side of two other tanks.
"Yeesh. Okay, no more shots at barrels."
Yoitoba was laughing.
"Reloaded! That was a first."
HE aimed to just under the barrel and scored a direct hit with flag included.
"Pravda is headless. The English ladies are as well."
Miho nodded.
"All tanks fire one last volley and retreat."
Tyler scanned the remaining tanks for a decent target. He sighted a heavy tank killer of Pravda colors with the remains of Katyusha's force gathering around it like it was a leader. He smirked as he put his last round into the things turret near the barrel. The flag popped and the retreat called. Tyler settled back again as a ceasefire was also given.
"Wow, Tyler. You killed the Maus with a single shot."
He smiled at Snaya.
"I'm glad it was that easy."
Mako was also impressed as they drove away from the battle site to Miho's next line.
"You also got Katyusha and Nonna. You have good eyes."
"Thanks Mako."
The new line was inside the base, and as they passed the hangout hangar he smiled.
"Hey, Miho. Permission to prank?"
She saw the hangar and knew of just how well shielded it was.
"Granted!"
He rotated the turret as they went by as it searching for targets, and when it was lined up with the hangar door....bang! The round slammed into the front door with a resounding impact and dropped to the ground as everyone inside had a near heart attack from the surprise knock.

"That fucking ASSHOLE! Ten bucks say that was his idea!"
Everyone in his bunker were laughing hard at his tank prank. Ash most of all. Then there was a call from the hangar.
"Soooo, we are going to kill him. Like, really kill him."
"How great was the reaction Lucy?"
The blonde girl from Fairytail was pissed.
"We nearly had a friggin heart attack! Poor Filo jumped so hard she head butted Naofumi! We dropped our pizza! It was saved by the shadow with our drinks buuuut not the point!"
Melody, Ash, Aki, along with everyone else was laughing hard at Tyler's prank.
"Hey. Wanna know what he'll say?"
Lucy just sighed.
"Worth it."

"Absolutely worth it."
The entire tank crew, including Mako, was laughing hard as they rolled into position by a hangar. Tyler wiped tears from his eyes as Yoitoba spoke up next.
"Been nice knowing you Tyler!"
"Love you too, Yoitoba. I wish I could have seen their faces!"
"I bet a few wet themselves."
Tyler smiled at the thought.
"If they did, I'll apologize. After they beat me to death."
Miho sighed as she her humor died down. They were parked in a blind alley between two hangars, while the other tanks were as well. Miho was looking at how to set up another ambush.
"Miho. I can move those crates to hide our profile."
she saw the crates and smiled at another opportunity to ogle."
"Do it."
He climbed out, and went to it. As Snaya covered her mic.
"Wow, Miporin. I think he LIKES showing off for you!"
Miho blushed as she realized he knew her reasons for him leaving the tank. Then Yoitoba laughed.
"He loves you, Miho. Especially making you happy. Your sooo lucky!"
She smiled again as she knew he had done it all just to make her smile. Tyler climbed into the hatch again.
"That'll do it."
He'd wedged the crates in such a way that both his and Mako's sightlines were clear.
"Now we wait."
Tyler smiled, for Miho's plan was to now just let the other tanks come to them. Tyler sat back and relaxed, as behind them was a brick wall that the Panzer could punch through easily if they needed to retreat.
"Hey. Tyler."
He looked to see mako looking at him.
"What’s up?"
She had a slight blush on her pretty face.
"I wanted to ask you a favor."
"Sure."
"I wanted to get Sakura something. A gift to show her I love her. But, I'm not sure what to get her."
He smiled as he leaned forward to get a better look at her.
"Sakura? Hmmm, she likes shiny things, and spearplay too."
"She does spear?"
Mako was a little surprised by that.
"Yeah. She's actually better then Lillica. She hasn't down it in while though since she got her gate key and her wings. I wonder. You ladies wouldn't happen to know if more gate keys have started appearing?"
The girls all looked at each other, then Miho spoke up.
"Actually, Great Suzi's shop sells them now."
"That right?"
Snaya took up the thread.
"Yeah. I guess since Suzi is doing celestial magic now too, her shop was picked as a trusted place to sell keys. I've seen them. She's got mostly silver with a few gold."
He looked back to Mako.
"Sakura only has Aries, right?"
The pretty girl nodded.
"She wants more, but she hasn't gotten any."
"Well, there you go. Get her a gate key."
Mako looked at him.
"Which one?"
He thought for a moment.
"Okay, get her......Cancer. Try to score a Fairytail version. In their world, he's a powerful spirit that is also a great magic barber."
That last point made the ladies laugh.
"Typical boy. Thinking all girls are obsessed with their hair!"
"Like you're not, Snaya? Like that mane can look that good any other way."
She blushed at his complement as the ladies laughed. Then Mako smiled.
"Sakura DID say she'd like to get either a Virgo version or a Cancer. I think....I'll get her both."
He reached down to pat the kind girl on her back.
"And she will scream her head off to get a gift from her girlfriend. Make sure to burn that image of her reaction into your mind."
She nodded.
"I will. I'd hug you, but we're kinda cramped."
He flaunted his unnatural body to give a small hug from behind. Then he sat back up as the girls all looked at him.
"I didn't know a human body could bend that way."
He smiled.
"It's not supposed to. But, hey, nature freak."
The girls all shrugged, as it was sometimes better to just go with it with Tyler. Then the sounds of cannon fire was heard again. Yoitoba looked to Tyler.
"Care to tell us?"
He listened.
"Sounds like Maho got found by the rest of Pravda and Courtney's crew. Hmmm, that’s.....odd."
Miho was concerned.
"What is?"
"I can here a firefly cannon. Like.....two. I thought Kay's team got wiped."
Miho and Yoitoba looked at each other.
"Hidden reserve?"
"Possibly."
Tyler was listening to the sounds of far off battle.
"Okay, Pravda is losing tanks. If the diminishing shots are an indicator. The matildas are down to maybe two. Maho still has her tiger, king tiger, and Elephant. Hmm, those firefly shots are further off then theirs."
He closed his eyes, and listened more carefully.
"Okay. Sounds like there's a third crew in play. That crew you ate for breakfast......Honiez? That Italian girl."
Miho nodded.
"I remember them. Can you tell who's winning?"
"Hmm, it seems like Kay's tanks are. As the returning shots are decreasing in number."
"Hey, question."
He looked to a curious Snaya.
"What up?"
"How can you tell the differences between tank blasts like that? It's a little scary."
He smiled at the kind girl.
"well, I got bored for a week, so, I decided to memorize what different tanks sounded like."
She just looked at him.
"for real?"
"It was during winter back one year back in my old town. Ash hadn't moved to town yet, so, when the town wasn't trying to kill me, I was alone. I had a computer I'd built from scavenged parts that was pretty decent actually. So, one winter, I got left behind as my family went on a trip to Florida for like three weeks. Well, a massive blizzard came through the first week and dropped six feet of snow the first night. The storm lasted three days and in total we got ten feet of snow in a single storm. It is to this day the single highest amount of snow fall in a single storm in the country. After I'd dug out the driveway and stairways, the town gave a shelter in place order as the roads were impassable without snowshoes. It was a weird two weeks, as some people had to leave their homes through second floor windows. The snowbanks rocked as once the snow settled, you could climb to the roof of a three story building and jump off to land in the snow bank uninjured. As for me? I locked the door and just served the web. I had always been interested in tanks, and I'd just seen your show earlier that day. So, I was like fuck it. I spent the next week learning about tanks and what they sounded like."
The girls all shook their heads.
"Of course you'd do something like that."
"Hey, you said ten feet?"
"Yeah. It was really bad. Like thirty people dead as their homes were sealed like a vault. The whole spring people had to go door to door to make sure people were alive. Was fun watching people looking for their cars. One guy I watched from an upstairs window found his car had been crushed by the sheer weight of the snow on it. Like four houses collapsed outright, and a further fifteen buildings needed to be structurally repaired. One guy found his moped frozen in a block of ice. I got a picture somewhere. I musta took a hundred shots that storm."
The ladies all smiled, well aware of just what his stories of the past usually entailed. Then Miho was curious.
"How long did it take to melt?"
"It really didn't. We had a small amount of snow all year long that year. The floods were god awful. One part of town flooded so badly that you needed a boat to get to school. My house was on a hill, so I never had to worry much about rain or floods. Although it looked friggin cool when the waters ran down the hill. There was a small stone wall that was near the road, and the melt was so extreme that it looked like a mini waterfall. I got a some really pretty shots of it too. The town was so busy that month with damage control that they more or less forgot I existed. So, I got a rare moment of free roam. One dude found his car had been washed out of his driveway, and had been parked in his neighbor’s driveway like he parked it there himself. That one was friggin hilarious. Like mother nature had said No! that truck is HIS now!"
He smiled at the memory. Miho smiled as well.
"It's nice to know you have a FEW nontorture stories."
"I got a few. Their few and far between, but I got em."
The girls all smiled as Tyler went back to listening to the blasts.
"Okay, we got results. Maho's still got her three, Kay's her two, Pravda's gone silent and so has half the left over Matildas. whether Prada and that Italian girl are out or just retreating I can't tell."
Miho thought for a moment.
"Can you get on top of a hangar?"
Tyler then stuck half his body out the hatch to look.
"Yeah. Here'd be pretty easy."
Miho handed him a pair of high powered binoculars. He smiled.
"Hey, open your hatch Miho, and look up."
Tyler climbed out, and the rest of the tank crew watched as he stood on the top of her panzer.
"Let's see if I still member how to do this!"
He then jumped at a low-hanging lip on the hangar wall, grabbing it, to launch again to a window. He grabbed the window sill, only to climb up the open thing to grab a handful of rooftop. He swung up to a low catcall from the radio.
"Glad you enjoyed the show ladies. Specially you Miho."
He heard her squeak as he took the binoculars to look into the distance at a large dust cloud with flashing lights from cannons.
"Hmm. Okay. Got eyes on Maho's battle."
"Status?"
"She's taken a small mountain top with a three point line. The Matildas are the only ones mobile, as the rest of Pravda are out. Only three matildas are left. It looks like another team got wiped as well, if those other tanks are anything to got by."
"Descriptions?"
"The size of the Duck's tanks with a strange ring like halo around the command hatch."
"Okay, that’s Chunni school's team."
"Ah. well, her whole team's in a smoking wreck. hey, got eyes now the fireflies. Looks like Kay's and Naomi's tanks are active. They're sneaking up behind the Matildas."
"Rear ambush?"
"I don't think that’s her play. It'd be five on two."
He watched as the two fireflies moved a set distance behind the Matilda tanks. Now reduced to one by Maho's precise shots.
"I think they're setting an ambush for Maho. Way they're sitting now, if Maho goes down that hill through the wreckage of the other tanks, which she will since it's easy cover, she'll get sandwiched between the two tanks."
"But, a single firefly round can't pierce her armour?"
"Not unless they're going for her treads FIRST. If they hit her treads, then they have her in a barrel. Even a T38 can take out a tread wheel on a tiger."
Here, Miho picked up on kay's plan.
"And once Maho can't move, Kay and Naomi can circle her like sharks. That’s an ingenious plan."
"So, how many teams started out?"
Miho picked right up on where he was going.
"There's only our three teams left!"
"And we still have all our tanks. Okay, I can reach Kay's position with that barrel from here. I think you have enough room to rotate the turret. I can punch out the bricks in that wall for a knothole."
Miho was smiling widely as her lover hero showed off for her.
"Lets do it. Hippotamus, Leopold, you do the same. Prepare for long range sniping."
Tyler then jumped off the roof to land in front of the tank punch a brick out. Then he started pulling the stones out to make a hole that the barrel would shoot through. Once done, he had the tank back up to insert the long barrel through the hole just for that extra foot. Then he climbed back on the tank to get another look.
"Okay, looks like Maho's leaving the hill."
The tanks under Miho all loaded rounds as he climbed back to take the gunner seat. Miho smiling as he did so.
"Nice going on the plan."
"Tell me that AFTER it works."
Miho then used the binoculars to time the first volley.
"Okay. ready. and Aim."
Tyler had Kay's tank locked on.
"Fire in 4......3....2..........1......now! Fire!"
Tyler adjusted last second and let fly. Just as Kay and Naomi did as well. Leopold and Hippotamus fired as well. Tyler's shot slammed into Kay's treads and he got a flag. The other two were off target, as Maho laid waste to the last firefly. Maho had lost the Elephant and her King tiger. Leaving just her single tiger.
"Got Maho in my sights, Miho."
"Fire!"
Tyler did just that. As Maho was now making a last ditch effort to reach the forest cover. She didn't reach it. As his round slammed into her back tread and tore it clean off. The distance and reload speed of Yoitoba making it that he had a second round in the air before the first impacted. The second shot hit her in the same spot. The flag popped and that was that. Miho won. The tanks drove out to the center of the base as the cheering began. The other tanks were collected as Tyler felt his powers get restored as the seals were broken. He sighed, and Miho looked at him.
"You okay?"
He smile.
"I was enjoying being a mere human again."
She tilted her head, not really understanding, but trusting him. He hopped won to get punched by the blonde Lucy.
"You nearly gave us a friggin heart attack!"
"Hey! My hand slipped!"
That just got him punched again. Afterwards, with the tanks retrieved and parked back in the hangar, Maho, Katuysha, and Kay all came to congratulate them. Maho just shook her head at Tyler sitting in the gunner's hatch.
"I knew you were in her gunner seat, I didn't expect you to be so good at it."
The small Russian Katyusha was nodding.
"That was a nasty surprise to come around a corner and find ourselves staring down the Maus."
Maho laughed.
"That was a brilliant ambush."
Miho smiled.
"Me and Tyler came up with it."
The other commanders looked at each other.
"They had TWO Commanders."
"We didn't have a chance."
"Nope."
Then they all laughed as Miho blushed as Tyler hugged her.
"That was fun Miho. We need to play again."
She hugged him back.
"Sure!"
Tyler smiled as he pulled back. Then there was a flash outside as the sky glowed a bright gold before returning to it's normal blue. Tyler smiled as he used his power to send blood to everyone to clean out their lungs. The base was the shrouded in a foul smell as the filth was pushed out of their bodies. After the air tasted better then anyone could ever remember. Tyler was loving the rush of a clean victory, and his hands were tingling from that trigger. He sighed.
"Hello Love."
Melody squeaked as she hugged him from behind.
"I don't even have to touch you anymore. Or even say anything."
"I just feel your presence."
She rested her head on his back.
"What’s wrong? Didn't you have fun?"
"I loved it. For the first time in a very long time, the only things I needed to rely on were my bare hands and my mind. Plus, it felt great to be a mere human again. Or at least...to pretend to be one."
He smiled as he looked at Miho's glow.
"Hey, Miho!"
She looked at him.
"Yeah?"
"You DO remember the reward for winning.....right?"
She tilted her head, as if confused. Then Snaya just sighed.
"The hotspring trip Miho. With him. Extra tanks, and we get to dictate the types of matches for a week!"
The mention of a hotspring with Tyler made poor Miho squeak and blush red as a tomato. Tyler just smiled at her.
"It's in two weeks. That way everything and everyone can get put back together."
Miho just nodded. The thought of a hotspring with her hero lover having ruined her ability to speak. Tyler then looked at a clock. 7:43.
"Ooooh Asia! we're headed for the bunker!"
The pretty blonde girl was heard squealing as she hurried to meet him at the bunker. Melody kissed his neck.
"This is going to be great!"
Tyler and Melody then went as well. Asia was bouncing on her feet in excitement as she waited. They went inside and he locked the door. The ladies headed for the couch and food. There were a new pair of panties on the table. Tyler smiled as he didn't even bother checking scent.
"Kairi."
The pretty pianist was both shocked and amazed.
"I can't believe you knew that quickly."
"I AM sorry I haven't been around much. I promise you I'm working on it."
Her warm voice came through laughing in relief.
"I'm happy you haven't forgotten me."
"I haven't forgotten ANY of you."
The line went dead with a sigh as he killed his comms.
"Tomorrow, Aoita. Kairi. Asika."
The two girls smiled as he made the promise to himself. He then sat on the couch between Asia and Melody and they laid in his arms. Asia then popped up to steal a kiss of him.
"Teehee!"
She sat back down only for Melody to liplock him next. Tyler loving the taste of his Angel's mouth. She went to lay back down, only for Asia to grab her by the face and kiss her aw well. Tyler just smiled as he stroked the two girls hair as they made out. After they pulled back and licked their lips.
"Wow, Asia. I like your kiss."
Asia giggled.
"I like yours too Melody!"
Melody then looked at Tyler with an excited glow in her sapphire eyes.
"This is going to be FUN."
"Well, shall we?"
They both smirked and raced to strip. Tyler sighing happily as he used his power to get naked. Melody and Asia were already kissing as he pulled Melody off Asia to shove his tongue in her mouth, only for Asia to slip between hem to shove the spear in her mouth. Tyler moaned hard into his lover's mouth as Asia showed off her own throat skills. He blew and she drank. Then Melody let go of his mouth to push Asia down and set her mouth to her rack, setting the blonde girl to a giggle session as Tyler took position between her slender legs, his spear rearmed and ready. Melody sensed the intent and moved to the side sop Asia could watch. The girl gulped as he placed the tip on her small slit. He smiled.
"ready?"
She held out her arms.
"Take me."
He slid inside her and she bucked hard against him, her eagerness driving her wild. She was moaning and grunting as he got fully sheathed. Asia was gasping as her small hole was filled fully and completely. Then Melody leaned in to kiss the blonde as Tyler start pumping her gently. That’s when the wildness began. Asia was on her back one moment getting her first cream filling, with Melody riding her face, then it was Tyler with Melody on his spear as he fed from Asia's slit. Melody would be facedown in Asia as he railed her from behind hard, then it'd flip into him in Asia from behind going to pound town. He ran out of ammo at one point and joined Asia in satisfying a neglected Melody. The bunker was filled with screaming, gasping, moaning, groaning, and the sounds of slapping bodies as the three lovers got their fill of each other. Asia collapsed first, and it was Melody and Tyler left still wanting more. The two lovers having not shared in their love for several days now, and had missed it desperately. They went at each other with a fierceness that intimidated little Asia, who once regained her breath was then pinned between them as Melody got creamed yet again. The threeway lasted until all three finally collapsed at once. Asia and Tyler both falling into Melody's now sore rack. Both girls had cream in all three entrances, and were aching from the sex. Tyler for his part had a badly skinned spear, no breath, and was exhausted. They were soaked the fluids of lust as they fought for their breath and to regain enough strength to even more a finger. Tyler regained his strength first, as usual, and sat up to look at Asia's sex drenched form. The pretty blonde was flat on her back with her chest rising and falling with her heavy panting, her long golden hair was messy and sweat soaked, she had cream on her face, in her mouth, her snatch, and wore an expression of happily satisfied pleasure. She was also twitching spasmodically as her body fought to recover.
"Love, she was amazing."
Melody was in even worse shape, with her own entrances now throbbing like their first and her tasting the three of them. He smiled.
"She was. Asia is for now best threeway. Plus being best bedmate."
The blonde swallowed again as she finally regained her strength to move. She then looked to Melody and leaned in to kiss her gently.
"I loved it."
Tyler then leaned in to kiss Melody as well, before kissing Asia.
"I love you all. Now, lets clean up."
They giggled as he said this. They showered together, as the shower in his bunker was a four person for some odd reason. Asia was whimpering as the warm water flowed over her now aching slit and raw nipples. After the shower Tyler used his flames to dry them.
"Asia, you feel okay?"
The sweet blonde smiled.
"It just hurts. But, I like it. I want another."
He hugged her.
"Lets recover and maybe next time it'll just be me and you."
She smiled sweetly as she hugged him back.
"I love you Tyler."
Melody then wrapped her arms around the two of them.
"I love you Tyler. I needed you."
"I love you too, Melody. I needed you as well."
Asia just stay quiet and basked in the warmth of the hug. Then her belly rumbled.
"She needs food."
They all laughed as they sat together naked on the couch with pizza and some chocolate milk watching some videos on youtube. Asia had her head on Tyler's shoulder as Melody on his other shoulder.
"Hey, Melody."
"Yes love?"
"I think that was the longest we went without sleeping together or spending every waking moment together since we met."
She thought for a moment.
"Yeah, your right. It didn't feel all that long until I started longing for your touch."
"I missed you, but I felt the same. I love the girls, I really do, but...at the end of the day, they're not you Melody. They don't make my heart sing the way you do. I love you."
She just kissed him, her heart singing with the deafening joy of her soul that her secret fear had been put to bed. He could sense something that had been worrying her had been let go, and now he was worried.
"Are you okay Melody?"
She sighed, knowing he'd picked up on it.
"I was worried for a little bit there."
He pulled back to look her in the eye.
"You were?"
She smiled.
"I was beginning to worry you'd gotten lost in the other girls. or, more accurately, you'd moved on to them. You do love them. Quite deeply. I was just worried you'd just gotten too wrapped up in different girls to come back for me."
He hugged her then. Tightly, and he was shaking badly. Very badly. Like worse then when she'd nearly put her mask back on when chad had popped back up.
"Melody, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel like that."
"Stop."
He pulled back to look at her, she was now glaring at him.
"You can tell that worry was put to bed. Now, stop. You always do this. The mere MENTION of me getting worried, or left out or ANYTHING like that you end up torturing yourself. For NO REASON. I love you, Tyler. I know you love me. But you need to have some damn faith in me! I know you will always come for me. Period."
She was angry at him for the first time, for she could see him doing exactly what she'd just said. He was indeed torturing himself for his perceived neglect of her. Tyler just sat back hand slumped in on himself.
"You're right. I do torture myself every time I make you worry. Lemme check."
A flick of blood and a glow and no snakes. She sighed.
"Habits."
"Die hard. Look Melody. I love you. Let me put it in words. If you die, even tough we have the revive spell. If you die, the sheer shock alone would kill me. If I drive you away due to my own stu-"
She slapped him. And he just looked at her. Asia was also shocked, and wriggled back to let them do their thing. Tyler just hung his head in shame.
"I'm sorry."
"Do you have so little faith in me-?"
"NO! I DON'T HAVE FAITH IN MYSELF!"
HE just looked at her.
"I don't deserve you. I shouldn't even be near you. Yet I am. I love you. You even love me too. I don't deserve such a good thing in my life. yet I have you. I'm not worthy, so I have to earn it-holy shit I sound just like Shirogane."
He just sat back as that fact hit him. He then just laughed at his own blindness.
"Jesus christ in a hand basket. I apologize for my own blindness."
Melody then sensed the same thing he had: a worry put to bed. He smiled at her.
"I have faith in you Melody. I guess I got lost in my head again."
She sighed, knowing that was his only flaw.
"Idiot. I love you to death, but, idiot. You REALLY need to work on that overthinking crap."
They then hugged as they laughed. Then Tyler looked to a confused Asia.
"Sorry you had to witness our little lovers spat. We're good now."
He looked at Melody.
"Right?"
She kissed him and that was that. Asia just looked at them, as if putting them in a new light.
"So you DO fight."
Tyler and Melody looked at each other.
"More I get lost in my head sometimes."
"And I have to drag him out. It's a rarity."
Asia just breathed a sigh of relief.
"And here we all thought you two were perfect. Rias-"
"You are to tell no one."
"Agreed. Our spats are never spoken of. Period."
"Ahhh! Fine! Kiss me then!"
They both took turns kissing her and she giggled. Then they all yawned.
"Yup. That’s the bell ladies."
They all sighed as they went back to the sex soaked bed. Asia grumbled.
"Can you?"
"On it Sister."
She giggled at his small church joke as the bed burst into flames. Then it was deep cleaned and they climbed inside.
"mmmm, love it smells like cotton candy and peaches."
"The perfume you wore that day."
"I remember."
"Teehee I like it!"
Asia was snuggled in his arm with her head on his chest, while Melody was the same in his other arm.
"Goodnight Melody I love you. Asia. I love you."
"Goodnight, Tyler. I love you too."
"I l9ove you."
Then the three drifted off to a peaceful slumber together.




FRIDAY. THE 33RD DAY.

Tyler woke to the sound of moaning. He opened his eyes to see Asia was bucking against Melody's pelvis with a clearly orgasm-fueled intensity. He then also felt his spear had been nicely drained. He watched the two ladies orgasmed hard on each other and collapsed.
"Well, good morning ladies."
They both looked at him with tired smiles.
"Morning love. I woke up to getting ridden as well. Asia here has quite the appetite."
Tyler smiled as he rose with a now hard spear. He flipped the exhausted Asia onto her back.
"Well, well. Sweet little Asia. A sex addicted succubus."
She opened her legs wide.
"Uh-huh!"
He slid inside her and started bucking against her as she hugged him.
"It feels good. Don't stop."
He did not stop. Her impassioned breaths and pleasured moaning driving him wild for her. She got creamed, and immediate flipped over and presented her ass for piercing.
"I want more! Give me more!"
He just shook his head as he filled her rear and got back to riding her.
"She's worse then you are!"
Melody smiled as she stroked the blonde girl's golden hair was she jerked under his thrusts.
"She is going to be so much fun. hey, Asia!"
Asia had her mouth open and was drooling from her pleasured ride as she looked at Melody. Then Melody kissed her softly as she teased her soft nipples as they flopped from her intense ride. Tyler creamed her rear and she moaned as yet another orgasm rocked her slender body. After she spun around and took it in her mouth.
"Okay. She's gone full addict on us."
Asia was bobbing for apples as she sought a morning drink. Tyler smiled as his soul was sucked out through a straw.
"Hey, Melody. Lets get little Asia here fitted with a strapon."
Melody just shook her head.
"She'd rape Rias in her sleep."
Asia let him out of her mouth for a quick line.
"No. Just Akeno and Koneko."
Back to her meat meal. The two then looked at each other.
"We're gonna need to warn Rias."
"I agree love. I think we may have had a bad influence on her."
"Yup. She's gives a good blow though."
She drank his cream and smiled as she licked her lips.
"Ahhhh! Now I feel ready for the day!"
"Yup."
"We ruined her."
They all laughed and showered together. Then Tyler made the breakfast. Asia had chosen a blue strapless dress and sandals, while Melody had on a tank top and shorts with sneakers. Her braless melons flopping with each step. Tyler smiled as she sat next to a leering Asia. He fired up his comms.
"Morning everyone."
Mina was first to respond.
"Have fun?"
"Rias is gonna need to sleep with one eye open now. or, more specifically, Akeno annnnnd Koneko."
The three named devils all chimed in.
"Oh my. Little Asia! I'm surprised!"
"fuck."
"Asia, we need to have a little chat."
"Anything on the docket Mina?"
"Well. There's a request from a boy and his girlfriend to speak with you, we're looking into where that stray Neroui came from, and we have a new set of recruits that you're going to love."
"That Neroui came from inland right?"
"It did. Only thing in that direction is more land. we're looking at satellite imagery now."
"Any chance it's a underground mothership?"
"We're considering that. We're looking at seismic activity in the area."
"I wonder if Terra from the titans can help there."
"I can ask her."
"I would. Now that I think of it, I have a question for her."
"She usually hangs out with the other titans on the far end of the beach."
"Okay. The boy. Who is he?"
"His names Kirito. His girlfriend is Asuna."
"The Black swordsmen and the lightning flash. THATS going to be a fun talk. The recruits. They with Index?"
"I love her by the way. But yes they are. I've met them. They're fun."
"Okay, who are you and what have you done with my Mina?"
She snorted.
"Okay, first off, I know what fun is you prick. Second. YOUR Mina?"
"Well, you ARE my friend, right? Plus you DID shoot your shot at my crotch. I just thought you were marking your territory."
The comms burst out laughing as Mina's mind ground to a exploding halt. Then Sakamoto, Mina's strong friend was heard.
"Tyler, Mina's face is beat red and she dropped her pencil!"
"Love you Mina!"
"She just started twitching. I think you broke her!"
"Poke her nose."
There was a pause, then.
"I cannot string enough words together to accurately express just how much I want to beat you to death with a chair right now."
"Love you too Mina. Nice to hear from you Major badass."
Mina just sighed as she lost the verbal match. Sakamoto was heard laughing as well.
"Nice to hear from you as well."
"Hey, how is Perrine feeling this morning?"
Mina was smiling even though he couldn't see her.
"She's still weak. But she says she feels better."
"I'll visit her at some point today."
"Do YOU have any plans?"
"I have a few girls feeling left out that I need to spend some time with. Koneko first since I promised her."
The devil girl's voice was heard then with a feelable excitement.
"When will you pick me up?"
"Once the crap I need to do is done. The current list is Koneko, Akeno, Aoita, Asika then Kairi."
"Oh my."
"You mean it?"
"I was afraid I was forgotten."
"I'll look forward to it."
"I'm sorry for not being there ladies. I really am. I have a lot to do some days. I promise I'm working on it and that I have NOT forgotten you."
The kind pianist Kairi was heard speaking for the left out ladies.
"We understand. We're sorry for doubting you. You have a long grocery list of crap to worry about and do somedays, while we're all safe. We're not lonely. We just miss you."
"I miss you all too. I am really sorry."
HE sighed as he served the food. Asia and Melody were concerned.
"You okay love?"
"Is it bothering you?"
"It is. I promised them I wouldn't make them feel left out if they joined my harem, and look what happened. They felt left out."
"Love. You're doing it again."
"I am?"
She took his hand.
"Trust them."
He sighed.
"I'll try. I promise by you I will."
She smiled. Then little Asia smiled.
"Wow, Melody. He turned you into an oath."
"He is my Oathkeeper."
"I love you and well played."
They ate in peace before leaving the bunker. Asia was immediately kidnapped by Rias, Akeno and Koneko for post sex interview, while Melody kissed him.
"I'm going to spend the day with Glacia and Hestia."
"Okay, Love. Have fun."
She flew off as he went to go meet the new recruits. He spread his black Demon wings and flapped off. He sighed deeply as he did so.
"I think I may have.....an issue."
HE let out a depressed sigh as he found a thought in his mind he found.....troubling.
He was starting to get tired of his power. And he was starting to feel the want to just give it up entirely.
"I'll talk to.....Oro?"
He just shook his head. He had to focus. But still the thought gnawed at him. He then used the force of his soul to force the irritating thought down until he had the chance to properly dissect his mind. preferably with Oro.
"Hey. oro."
She was quick to respond, sensing a strange feeling in his voice.
"Something wrong?"
"After I meet the newbies, I'd like to talk to you in my bunker. Something's....bothering me."
"I will wait for you there."
"Thanks Oro."
He felt better now that he had a place to put his thoughts. He trusted the pretty infinity dragon's council, and he found he needed it.
He found the new recruits with the blue haired nun by the command hangar. He landed and smiled.
"Hiya."
There were a small group in colorful outfits. Tyler spotted a girl about Rias's height with a massive black and red shield.
"Oh, there goes the base peace. Mapletree has come to play."
The group looked at each other, as a very pretty girl with brown hair in a ponytail, brown eyes, and in a dashing blue outfit with a pair of blue daggers on her belt stepped forward.
"You know our guild?"
"Sally. I do indeed."
She was taken aback.
"Wow. Our gamertags are hidden yet you know me?"
"I know Kanade as well. Or Maple. I prefer Maple though."
THAT got Sally's blades out as the girl with the shield squeaked in shock.
"You know my name?"
"Headache time!"
ONE EXPLANATION LATER.
"And that’s the size of it."
The group just looked from each other to him, to each other to him like four times. Then the girl with the shield and matching armour stepped into view.
"I'm Maple. So, we're anime characters here?"
"Yup. I literally just watched your show last night. Gotta say Maple, I love the way your mind works."
"She's nuts."
"Toots, some of the smartest people in history often are. Observe."
HE formed a shadow ball.
"Now then, cutie with the pink hammer, if you could take a step to the left...thank you."
He hurled the shadow ball with a furious force. The force sending the girl with the hammer's hair flowing in the breeze as the ball careened at a unsuspecting Sakura. The silver fairy was fluttering along on her wings as the ball smashed into her back, and drenched her in shadow liquid. She was about to cry when she felt his hug. Plus the ability to make shadow balls of her won.
"Love you sis!"
She squealed at his prank.
"Love you too scary big brother!"
He was smiling as Maple was entranced by Sakura's cuteness.
"She's soooo cute!"
"Oh you like cute? I'mma show you cute. KIRIA!"
"Coming!"
The joyful sprite came in like a missile to hug Tyler as he swung her around.
"Ladies, turtle, fox and that, this is Kiria. The worlds cutest little sister. Kiria say hi!"
The twin tailed sprite giggled.
"Hi! I'm Kiria! Teehee!"
Maple was now sparkling over Kiria's cuteness overload. The girl was a very kind, gentle sweet girl with a heart of gold and a soul as gentle as Asia. Kiria spotted her and fluttered over on her wings to get a better look.
"Wow! You're really pretty."
"Kiria watch that shield. It's got a nasty status effect if you touch it."
"Kay!"
Kiria fluttered more carefully as Maple was now a full fan. Sally, the girl in blue just sighed.
"Well, she has a new fan."
She looked to a smiling Tyler, noticing his eyes were following Kiria with a attentive glint in his eyes.
"If a girl like her is fluttering around here, you can't be all bad."
There was a roar as a rogue dragon was then seen over the base. Tyler just gave a depressed sigh.
"I'll......be right back."
He pulled out his scythe and flew of to kill it. Index then got a very concerned look on her face.
"Oro."
The infinity dragon was quick to respond to the concern in her voice.
"What is it?"
"IS Tyler okay?"
"What do you mean? I'm using my power to watch him now."
"he flew to kill that dragon, and he just seemed so.....DONE. Like....he's just TIRED of it."
There was a roar of pain as the dragon's head was severed. Then Tyler flew down to land next to the new group. He put his scythe away as he walked to stand in front of the impressed group. Then Kiria came fluttering over.
"You okay? That was a lot less fun then usual."
He had a tired look on his face as he patted her head.
"I'm fine Sprite. Just my mind wearing me out again."
Kiria hugged him tightly.
"Okay. Just be careful."
"Yes Ma'am."
He hugged her as he looked to Index.
"They're set. I'm gonna go talk to Oro for a bit. If they need anything, have Mina or Ash help. Hey, Kiria, go play with Maple for a while. Hey, Maple, can I copy your power please?"
She just tilted her head. The whole group could tell something was wrong, but they didn't know what exactly.
"Umm, sure. How does it work?"
"Hmmm, I guess just summon the hydra."
She did and he copied her arsenal. He then broke the movement penalty.
"Thanks ladies and dude. I'm out."
He flew off to go see Oro about his newfound depression. Index KNEW then something was VERY wrong. For meeting new characters was a favorite part of the war for him. Plus, every time he did meet new characters, he'd handle nearly everything himself, as he loved it.
"I hope it's not serious."

Tyler flew to his bunker and found Oro sitting on his couch. The infinity dragon was in her ribbons and was looking concerned. Tyler went and sat beside her and she laid on her back with her head in his lap.
"Okay. What’s bothering you?"
He sighed.
"I'm tired of this crap. The war, the fighting, my powers, the thousands out to slaughter us all. I'm just.....DONE."
She looked up at him from her spot.
"Lets start with your powers. The war understand. I thought you loved it?"
"At first yeah I did. Just flying like a bird blew my mind. It was awesome. Then I got to breath fire, blow up mountains, carve a air raft carrier in half, melt a diamond, and now I can revive the dead. I should be on cloud nine. yet all I feel is just......tired. I noticed it during my match with Miho."
He sat forward his head hung low.
"I'd had my power sealed away. So, all I had was my bare hands, my skills, and my body to solve my problems. And that was all I needed. No god power, no monster strength, NO MONSTERS OUT TO RAPE US TO DEATH, and no powers to worry about. Just me, my team, and our skills. That’s it. Human war won by human hands. Then I got my power returned, and now I feel just......longing for that simplicity again."
Oro just watched as the mental strain of the war finally broke the poor boy that had to carry it alone. She reached up and held his face.
"I get it. You wish for the times when all you had to worry about was whether or not the other guy saw first. When just a gun or a sword or Ghost or Zala was enough."
He took her hand.
"And all I needed, was my own strength. And I didn't have the power of the gods."
He had tears falling now, as the weight he carried started to finally crush him. Oro got up and hugged him as the single strongest person she knew buckled hard under the weight of his powers, his responsibilities, and the knowledge he'd never truly be able to hang it up. He sobbed quietly as he just broke.
"Oro. Take the gene from me. Please."
She looked at him, shocked.
"Say it again."
"Please Oro. I've made it so it can be removed without killing me. Take it. I can't do this anymore."
He was pleading with her to take the gene that had given him his power. If she did he'd lose it all. She felt her own tears grow wet as she saw him buckle to the point he was willing to throw it all away. Just to be able to go back to his peace. His world. His sanctuary.
"I knew it was bad. I didn't realize it was this bad."
They looked to see Ash walking in.
"Don't worry. No else knows I'm here. Index and I ran into each other as I was coming back from a run. Said you looked done."
The lifelong friend sat beside him and hugged him.
"So. You finally buckled. Oro. I got this."
The dragon nodded.
"I'll stay."
"Okay."
Ash then made him look her in the eye.
"Okay, Tyler. Pull yourself together. This isn't the first time you've let your mind nearly kill you. Remember the time we walked free that month after the fire they set in our forest. I'll tell you later Oro."
Ash shot the quick line at the now curious inspite of herself dragoness.
"We got a taste of another life, and you nearly buckled then too. You thought the grass was greener on the other side and nearly gave up entirely. Remember what I told you?"
he sniffed as he looked at her.
"You said that just because the grass may be better there, doesn't make it home. You told me that it is okay to long for another life, as long as I don't let it get to me."
"Yet you let it get to you. It took us a full month after to get you back together the last time you broke. You promised me by the Stream you'd never let it happen again. Yet here we are."
"Ash. Being free from getting beaten with bricks for a day and being free from leading a war of hell are to different beasts."
She just sighed.
"Are they? We lived in hell for years. You wish for the time when all you needed was a single headshot. Yet, at the same time, that single headshot could kill your friends. Are you trying to say you miss being like them?"
"I do. I miss it. Back then a phone call and a tiger solved my problems. Now, if I fuck up, everyone on this base dies horribly."
"Yet if you fucked up then?"
"I'd be the only one that died."
"You need to start sharing that weight. You CAN'T do it alone."
"I share it with you."
"You BARELY share it. Wait.....hol up."
She flicked a drop of blood and he glowed. He then spat out a single snake that was the size of his arm. It writhed a bit before Ash shot it with a deagle. It hissed before turning to ash. Tyler then felt a weight lift off his mind and he just rubbed his temples.
"Why the hell am I getting bent out of shape for? I set my powers to a emergency only switch. I did it once, I can do it again."
Ash just sighed.
"Looks like Medusa played her last trick."
Tyler just sighed.
"Yup. That snake was being kept alive by my blood as it sought to make my mind crumble. Thank fuckin god for you Ash. I owe you for this."
The girl just hugged him.
"Just shut up and hug me."
He did and Oro joined.
"Sorry for worrying you Oro."
She just laughed.
"Its okay. You've earned a few breakdowns."
"If I do breakdown, Ash here will get out her duct tape."
"And superglue."
"Duct tape's better buuut whatever."
They sat up and his eyes were clear. He just shook his head.
"Fuckin hell Medusa."
He stretched.
"All hands. Second dragon inbound."
"I got it."
He blew off through a shadow to attack the dragon. While on the ground Index was showing Maple and her crew around the base when the sky exploded into flames. She looked to see Tyler, with a smile on his face swinging Gliepnir. The blue haired nun nodded approvingly.
"Okay, that’s MUCH better. It isn't the same around here without that idiot's fireworks."
"I heard that."
"You were supposed to. Arrogant jackass."
"I guess Toma STILL hasn't taken you out!"
She went beat red as a single vein popped out.
"NO...HE TOOK MIKOTO!"
"Yeesh, that’s rough. You ever feel left out, feel free to grab my arm! I'll show you a good time!"
She was now stomping the ground in a jealous fury as he landed to pat her back. The dragon smashing to the ground with a severed head.
"There, there Index. When he gets back just grab HIS arm and drag him out the front door."
She was growling with frustration. He laughed as he turned to the now sniggering group.
"Sorry bout earlier. Had an uninvited passenger. Now then. We got the walking fortress Maple, that speed demon Sally, Kye the first hammer chick, May the second hammer chick, Kannade the puzzler, that beauty with the blue hair Immouto, that dude with the seriously metal as all hell armour Kimmo, annnnd that elegant beauty Kiita. well, plus Syrup and Obouro. Yeah, the base sanity just went down the tubes. Lets see, Sally, I'd like to copy your power as well. That speed you got is kinda gnarly. Then, you my beauty with a hammer Immouto. That crafting added to my own will only make the stuff I make that much cooler. Lets see. I got Maple's armory, I don't really need a death save....oh! Question. Are you three still bound by a limited mobility speed?"
Maple, Kye, and May all sighed.
"We are."
"Gotchya covered."
He flicked drops of blood and they glowed.
"Try it."
They did, and found they could move as fast as a normal person. Maple was glowing again.
"Thank you! I have no idea what you did but thank you!"
He just loved her cheerfulness. He then sighed.
"You all on defense. Honestly, I'd prefer you NOT take part in this war, as someone like Maple has no business in such a dark fight."
That got the attention of the group. The man in the red armour stepped forward.
"War? This world is at war?"
"Yup. A very evil war. Lemme explain."
ANOTHER EXPLANATION LATER.
"So yeah. Thems the brakes."
The whole group was trembling. Poor Kye and May were clutching each other. Then the blue haired lady Immouto spoke up.
"You said defense."
"To get to you, they have to get past ME. FIRST. That said, there will be times I have to sortie out with a war party to kill a hive or a base. During which I'll take a select group with me best suited for the job. While I'm gone, you'll protect our friends. If you're not chosen for the raid that is."
Here, Maple stepped forward.
"If we are?"
"Then we work together to kill our targets as soon as possible to get back here."
"So....we have to fight for real?"
"No. You don't HAVE to fight if you do not want to. If you chose NOT to fight, you'll still need to live on base."
YET ANOTHER EXPLANATION LATER.
"So, yeah that’s why."
Sally sighed.
"Okay. I understand better. It'll be nice to wield my powers in real life though."
"Just make sure Maple doesn't pull an atrocity in a city."
That got a few laughs as they all looked at Maple.
"Heeeeey! Not Faaaaiiirrr!"
"Cute whine."
"Eep!"
"That was just cute."
Poor Maple was as red as a tomato as Index wacked him with a random pipe.
"Ladies watch this one. He's a chronic flirt. Loves to tease and play pranks. I'd say you get used to it, then the jokes and puns come out."
She shuddered.
"Love you too Index. Decent pipework."
"I'll beat ya death you idiot."
"Yeesh."
he looked to a now laughing Maple as he jabbed thumb at Index.
"She's a violent one, ain't she?"
Index just beat him with the pipe again, thankful he had shaken whatever had been bothering him. Tyler copied Sally and Immouto's powers and smiled.
"Okay, Ainz plus Maple plus Hajime. I can get REALLY creative here. I wonder if I copy Asuna if I'd be a better cook? eh, I'll check it out. So, Maple. Fair warning about your poison fetish. This isn't a game anymore. Your powers in game can be used freely here, and THIS is real life. So try and be careful where you unleash that toxicness that is Sally and the Hydra."
"Prick."
"I'll be careful."
"Oh, and have fun on the flying turtle. That’s gonna be a weird sight."
The group was laughing as Tyler then looked to Kye and May.
"YOU two are going to be kidnapped by Kiria's gang of flutterers. SOON. So ya know, brace. Other then that, I got nuthin. Oh, Immouto, nice to have a hottie that knows how to hammer it out around here."
She laughed at his multilayered joke.
"I do think I'm too old for you."
"Old? YOU? You're BARELY passed twenty!"
She smiled.
"You are kind."
"Not really. Just like putting smiles on pretty girl's faces."
He looked to Index.
"Sorry."
She lost it. The others all laughed hard as Index bent the pipe around his spine with a red faced fury before unleashing her ultimate punishment she used on Toma: Biting the living hell out of him. He laughed as she worked her rage out of her system.
"Hey, Index."
She was panting from her rage moment.
"WHAT?"
"LOVE YOU!"
She just sat on a crate, his jackassery draining the poor girl. He then looked to Immouto.
"Go find a lady by the name of Amaki. She's your height, large rack, flame colored hair, with emeralds for eyes. Ask her her age and the games we've played."
The beautiful lady in the blacksmith apron laughed again.
"I admit I'm curious."
"Maple here is going to have field day with MY crew. Hey, Maple, you CAN fly right?"
She smiled.
"I can when using Loving Sacrifice."
"Here toots."
He flicked another drop and BAM. Her angel wings appeared. Hers were easily distinguishable from Melody's wings by their shape and width. As Melody's were more elegantly robust as Maple's were beefy.
"Welcome to the sky toots."
She was amazed by her new body parts.
"Alright lets teach you to fly."
He took her by the hands and pulled her airborne. he had her above him as she flapped her wings a few times.
"Let me go, I think I got it."
He pushed her up and sure enough, she could soar through the sky like he could. He smiled.
"Land when you start to run out of breath. Your body needs to adjust to them."
She nodded as she had stars in her eyes.
"Kay!"
"Well, I'll leave you to it. Got another crew to meet."
he waved and flew off as Maple tried to land on her feet, only to land on her face.
"Owwie."
Her friends were laughing as Index helped her up. Maple was dusting herself off as Index breathed a sigh of relief.
"Glad he's better now."
"He did seem down earlier."
"He was VERY down. I've never seen him look so depressed. I may have nearly beaten him to death with a rusty pipe, but I love that jackass. even if he infuriates me sometimes. He's far better with a smile on his face then moping around."
Maple was smiling listening to the blue haired girl gush over him.
"Sounds like you have a crush on him."
Index smiled.
"I don't actually. He just gets to you like that. Watch. He likes YOU Maple. He'll probably start teasing you like me. Just watch out for his shadow ball liquid."
"Shadow Ball Liquid?"
The whole group echoed the term nervously. Index chuckled darkly.
"You'll see."

Tyler found the two he was looking for sparring near a small rock face on the beach. He landed nearby to watch as Kirito and Asuna danced with blades. Kirito was a boy of medium height and build with black hair and eyes, wearing a black coat and pants. He was dual wielding his black sword and the blue blade he's gotten his friend Liz to forge. Tyler's attention however was drawn to Asuna. The girl was the same height as Kirito, had auburn hair and eyes, a decent bust, and was wearing a red and white uniform that flared at the hips into a tailed skirt. Her weapon of choice was a long white Rapier like Wales wielded, only hers was more needle-like then Wales' thin blade. Tyler watched as Kirito side stepped a lunge by Asuna and tapped her wrist with his sword handle.
"Hit! First point to Kirito!"
They looked to see Tyler watching with an approving light in his brown eyes. Kirito and Asuna looked at each other and sighed.
"Well. He came."
"Yup. Lets get this over with quickly."
Tyler tilted his head.
"I thought you just had a question?"
Kirito came over then with Asuna behind him.
"We're going on a date so we'd like to hurry. here, look."
Tyler watched as he flicked his wrist and the interface for SAO appeared. Tyler frowned as he saw it,
"Okay, the hell?"
He walked over to look at it. Asuna walked to stand beside Kirito.
"It's appeared every time we try. Are we trapped in another Sword Art Online?"
Tyler was looking for the logout button.
"No. This is reality. At least it WAS until the characters started popping up. Okay, the logout is....gone. Course it is. Hey, did Yui come with you?"
They became sad.
"We can't find her."
"We tried asking that lady....MIna? But she didn't know either."
Tyler tapped his comms.
"Hey, Mina. Did you check the data base for a Yui from Sword Art Online?"
She was quick to respond.
"I can't access it sir. Only you can."
"Understood."
He used his power to retrieve his laptop.
"Alright have seat, this shouldn't take long."
They all sat on a bit of rock as he pulled the data base up.
"Okay. Yui. SAO. Gotchya! Lets see.....Why oh why does that NOT surprise me?"
The two looked in concerned.
"Is she here?"
"Is she safe?"
"She's here and safe alright. Kiria's her other."
The two breathed a sigh of relief. Then they looked at him.
"Which one's Kiria?"
"My little sister. She's the one with the pink wings."
Asuna smiled then.
"I know her. She's a very sweet girl."
"She's the worlds cutest little sister. Plus, the single most protected person on this base."
Kirito then had a thought.
"My understanding of reincarnates was the stronger the bond between two of them the easier it would be to awaken them. Yet, we've both hugged Kiria and nothing."
Tyler looked at the database.
"well, according to this, since she was a ghost in the machine, she needs my blood to awaken and gain a body. Afterwards she'll possess the power to dive into any network like a pool. THAT's a VERY bad idea here. At least until...eh, she's an SAO survivor. She can handle it."
Here Asuna had a gripe.
"You say that like its a badge of honor to have survived that deathgame."
"umm, you lived right? That makes it a badge. You can see my scars right?"
He stood and they saw them clearly. The gasps of shock and horror told him enough. So, he sat back down.
"I wear these like a badge of honor."
Asuna just looked away as Kirito picked up her thought.
"People died because of a madman. I've killed people because of it as well. That’s not something to be proud of."
"You met Asuna in it though, didn't you? Would you call that a bad thing?"
He looked at her, and back to him.
"She's the love of my life."
"Okay. That’s a positive right there. Now, as for the killing people? I slaughter hundreds weekly. They got videos of it everywhere. I don't regret the kills or feel any sympathy. bastards deserved to die when they raised their weapons against my friends."
"How many have you killed?"
"My count was at 1021 three days ago. Sooo, I think its still there."
That made them back away in shock.
"You've killed over a thousand people?"
"With these hands."
Asuna pulled her rapier and stood to face him.
"That’s more then the entire laughing coffin guild COMBINED."
"I do what needs to be done Asuna. You raise a weapon to the ones I love then you die. That simple."
She was shaking so badly her Rapier tip was wobbling back and forth. Kirito, on the other hand, sighed.
"I get it. I was like that once as well. Not to your extreme, but I tried to protect my friends at all costs. Didn't always work out."
"That mess with Sachi was just bad luck. I'm a more in your face kinda person then you, so I got why you wanted to hide your level. If you had revealed it sooner, it would have spilt their group."
He looked at him as Asuna sheathed her sword.
"You talk as if you were there. You saw our show?"
"Yours is a personal favorite. Seriously. I'm a gamer that had wished for escape. So, being able to put a helmet on aNd be whisked away to another world was a dream come true and a desperate wish. Deathgame trap an all."
Kirito looked to his scars.
"I get the feeling if you'd been trapped with us."
"Laughing coffin would NEVER have gotten as big as it did. Or, if it did somehow, I'd have taken that raid alone and killed them all. You two remember that mess with the faked deaths?"
They nodded.
"This is the difference between us. Kirito let those three members of laughing coffin leave alive. he had an opportunity to kill them, yet didn't. That act of mercy probably spelled death for some other poor bastards that couldn't fight them off. If I'd been in your shoes, I'd have just killed them and been done with it. Three less coffin fillers to worry about."
Kirito and Asuna shivered.
"You kind of remind me of Kirito, Tyler. Yes, I know your name. Only you are like a far darker, colder, stronger version."
The boy in question looked at her.
"Stronger?"
She smiled.
"Yes. Kirito, I can tell he has a stronger heart. You a very kind boy, and I love you. Yet, he is just.....harder for a lack of a way to put it. You struggled to come to terms with the blood on your hands, yet his are MADE from the blood of the fallen. He knows his own truth."
"And I tell everyone that truth. Kirito. She's not insulting your strength. Mine is of a different nature. I use the tools of the darkness to fight that darkness so you of the light never have to."
Kirito then looked to Asuna.
"I see it. He reminds me of me. Only like you said. Okay. We'll agree to let this go. Now, Yui?"
"Watch this. KIRIA!"
A low, faint cry was heard.
"COMING!"
The Sprite came hurtling in like a meteor of cuteness. She was in Tyler's arms for a hug as soon as she landed.
"Yay! Your back to normal!"
"Like normal even applies! C'mere you little runt!"
he started a tickle torture that had the girl squealing as she was spoiled once again. Kirito and Asuna both smiled at him playing with the small girl. After a moment he tossed her up to wrap his arms around her in a hug as she sat between his legs.
"Got a question for ya Sprite."
She giggled.
"You want Yui?"
He just smiled as Kirito and Asuna jumped.
"Of course you knew."
The twin tailed sprite giggled.
"She likes being spoiled!"
"Greeeeaaaat. Well, I have to separate you now."
Kiria was still smiling as he gave her his blood. She glowed and split. In his right arm was Kiria in her twin tailed cuteness, while in his left was a girl the same height with long straight black hair, a long white gown, brown eyes, fair skin, and had a pair of thin rainbow fairy wings growing out of her back. Kiria hugged the other girl as soon as she opened her eyes.
"Yui! Sister!"
The surrogate daughter to Kirito and Asuna squealed and hugged Kiria right back. Tyler smiled.
"How do you feel Yui?"
She looked up to realize she was sitting in his lap. She squeaked.
"I feel good. Sir-"
"Scary big brother!"
Yui just smiled as she remembered.
"Scary big brother. I feel good."
"Yui."
"Yui."
She looked to see Kirito and Asuna with tears in their eyes holding out their arms. The girl leapt into their embrace.
"Mommy! Daddy!"
Kiria got a hug from Tyler as they watched the family reunite.
"Well, Kiria, looks like YOU got a sister."
She giggled.
"Yup! And WE have a scary big brother!"
He hugged her again, as the family finished their reunion. Kirito was smiling as Asuna held Yui.
"Thank you. Our family is together again."
"No problem. Now. That menu."
He nodded and brought it up again. Tyler copied the motion and got nothing.
"Okay, what have you tested thus far."
He looked to the icons.
"We have every item we had from SAO, Alfheim, Gungale, and the underworld here. A hundred of every single crafting material, and when we took one out, the amount didn't decrease."
"Item and weapon durability?"
"It doesn't have a number."
"Swordskills?"
He flexed a hand.
"We can use all our skills. Even swapping between our different version."
"I'mma say it. Asuna looks FAR better as a red head that a blue head. There I said it."
She smiled as Yui giggled.
"Thank you!"
"Mommy's pretty!"
"Damn straight. And with a title as freakin metal as second In Command Of the Knight Of the Bloodoath, ya better bet she hot."
That had Yui giggling up a storm while Asuna just smiled. Kirito just shook his head.
"Can you please NOT hit on my wife?"
"Hit on? Sure. Flirt with mercilessly? No. Kinda fun to tease the Lightning flash."
He groaned as Kiria just sighed.
"Scary Big Brother likes pretty girls."
"Awwww, your sweet!"
"Teehee! I'm the sweetest!"
Tyler rubbed her head as Yui fluttered over claim his other lap.
"Well hello there."
The alternate version of Kiria hugged him.
"Thanks for protecting me, even if you didn't know I was in there."
"Sure. Kiria's my little sister, so, your stuck with her. Brace for death by hug."
She hugged the Twin tailed sprite.
"Yay! I have a sister!"
The two girls then fluttered up and around the trio as Kirito sat next to Tyler to look over the menu while Asuna watched the girls flying nervously. Tyler smiled.
"Relax Asuna. Those wings got an update with the last blood rain I had to send out. If they fall, a shadow will catch them before they hit the ground. Plus Kiria flies more an walks at this point. Yui fall Kiria will catch her."
Asuna sighed.
"I know. Just nerves."
"Want a set of wings too?"
She smiled as a pair of blue fairy wings appeared out of her back.
"Thank you. I already have a set."
"Ah yeah, I forgot. Fairy princess."
She shivered.
"I'd prefer not to be called that."
"Sure. Should warn you. We have a lady here named Erza. She's a wizard of Fairytail. her other title is Tatiana. So, ya know, heads up."
Another shudder.
"I'll try to remember that. Is that Obouro freak here?"
"Ten bucks say he is. He won't be much more then a pain in the ass with a gravity spell."
Kirito grimaced.
"We'll need to be careful."
"Only if you leave the barrier. A pissant that friggin weak could only knock."
They sighed, well aware that the monsters Tyler fought made the enemies they fought for survival look like a joke. Tyler was smiling as a new thought occurred to him.
"I wonder if Aincrad itself will appear here? That'd be kinda cool."
They looked at him.
"You think a deathgame...is cool?"
He smiled.
"Kinda. I WISHED I could've joined your adventure. Deathgame and all. As for Aincrad. If it appears, odds are it'll be a floating city-like deal. seriously. You looked at it as nothing more then a deathtrap. I saw it as the adventure of a lifetime. Then again, I do have a messed up sense of fun."
The duo just shrugged. Asuna sat beside them, on the other side of Kirito. Tyler looked over the interface with them.
"I wonder if this is just a specific thing to you two? Or others from your world? Can Yui bring up a menu?"
"I can ask her."
"KIRIA!"
"Heeeeeeeeere!"
The sprite then dove to his lap with Yui fluttering right beside her.
"Hey, Yui. Can you try to bring up your SAO interface?"
She tilted her head a swung her hand down. Yup, an interface.
"I thought so. Looks like this is just a ability unique to you three. Hey, Asuna, have you tried using the interface cooking skills?"
She just looked at him.
"That’s a rather specific ask."
"I got an idea."
"Oh, yikes. I have."
"Result?"
"It was just like cooking in SAO."
"Coolio. I'll copy your abilities then."
"Love."
Melody's voice was heard on the comms.
"Hi Melody. Problem?"
"I'd prefer if you learned from Asika."
He smiled.
"Fair. I was curious whether it would work or not."
"I can test it or Ash. I'd really prefer it if you let Asika teach you."
"I will then. Let me know the results."
"I will. I love you."
"I love you too."
HE smiled, and Asuna picked right up on it.
"You two are in deep, aren't you?"
He smiled with more pride this time as he looked at Asuna.
"We're getting married after the war. Like IRL married."
She smiled as well, while Kirito clapped his back.
"Nice. We've met Melody. She's gorgeous."
"I'm happy for you two."
"Thanks you two. As for the interface? I wouldn't worry about it. Some characters here brought things with them that are purely quality of life enhancements."
Kirito and Asuna sighed with relief.
"I thought we got trapped in another SAO."
"You kinda did. Only this is reality, and it is a far darker place then SAO's darkest day. I'll explain."
ONE DARK EXPLANATION LATER.
"And that’s what we're fighting."
Asuna was pale, as Kirito was grim faced.
"I see. This world you call home is an evil place. Not even the underworld was this dark."
"Yeah. But, at least you know now, so you can prepare accordingly."
Asuna looked to where Yui had fluttered off with Kiria.
"Now I'm worried about Yui."
"As long as she stays within the barrier or near Kiria, she's safe."
The fiery red head looked at him.
"Can you promise me that looking me in the eye?"
HE looked her dead in the eye.
"I promise by Melody your daughter is safe as long as she stays near Kiria or in the barrier."
She was impressed.
"Wow. Zero hesitation. Okay. You've made your point."
"Coolio. Need anything else or we good?"
The two looked at each other.
"I got nuthin."
"Me neither."
"Well, have fun. And Asuna? Try NOT to nap on the job!"
She had a vein pop up on her forehead as he flew off, leaving Kirito to an angry Asuna. He laughed as he flew.
"Later Kirito! Have fun!"
The black coated boy just sighed.
"Jackass."
Tyler was laughing as he went to find the last item on his to-do list. He winged to the far end of the beach where the titans hung out. he found them all right where he'd ben told they were. Robin and Cyborg were playing volleyball, Starfire was in a bikini laying on a towel, Beastboy wa grilling something, Raven was also in a bikini on the beach, as now that Trigon had been forced out of her, she could let her emotions run free. He landed and approached.
"Hey everyone."
They all looked, and Robin became instantly on edge.
"What do you want?"
"Just got a question for Terra. Wow, Raven, you rock that bikini girl."
She smiled.
"Thank you. It's nice to relax like a normal person now."
"Eh, normal's boring. Settle for just under batshit insane. Life's more fun that way. Observe."
He formed a shadow ball, winked at raven, and wound up to hurl it full force towards Beastboy. The green skinned boy went white as the thing surged at his face, only for it to whizz past to slam into a just-leaving-the-ocean Tatsi. The spear captain took it full in the face, and was covered in shadow liquid. She felt his hug as she flipped him off.
"Love you too Tatsi! Nice to see you have tricks then spear breaker!"
"Arrogant jackass!"
He waved as he looked to Beastboy, now getting his color back.
"Gotchya."
Raven sniggered at the look of What The Fuck on Beastboy's face, and the other titans looked at her in shock. He smiled as he looked at her.
"And that my lovely gothic badass, is the multilayer prank."
Raven smiled again, and he took the moment to get a good look at her. Raven was a beautiful girl, with short dark blue hair, very pale skin and a toned body from her training. Her eyes were a dark blue, her face was clear and she had a crystal on the center of her forehead. Her bust was moderate and her feet soft. She caught his not-hidden-at-all look over.
"I measure up to the others?"
"You measure up to ME. You were my favorite titan in the show. Nice to know that rockin bod is even better IRL."
she blushed at his flattery. Like full on blushed. The other titans were amazed by her transformation from shut-in loner to bikini girl on the beach. She smiled as she looked down at her sun-warmed body. Her bikini being a dark blue two piece with her Raven belt on her waist.
"T-thank you."
"Sure. Now, why'd I come here? Oh, yeah. Hey, anyone seen terra?"
Beastboy was the next one to be on edge.
"What's your question?"
"Just curious how her control is, plus we may need her help with tracking some seismic activity at the Table."
Robin and Cyborg looked at each other, then the masked boy stepped forward.
"Seismic activity? You think she's causing it?"
"No I don't. We have another Neroui hive active in the region. But sometimes they go underground with a mothership as well. Mina says that when Neroui go underground, they cause mudslides, avalanches, mini earthquakes, and the like. We're hoping terra's earth based power can help track any odd earth movements."
Robin went into deep thought as Beastboy spoke up.
"Why Terra?"
"Well, Beastboy, she has the best toolset for the job. Plus, as far as I am aware, the most experienced in earthquakes."
Tyler was looking around for the blonde girl as he spoke. Then Raven spoke up.
"She's hanging out at the hangout hangar. Her and Shiro are close."
"That right? Thanks Raven!"
He flew off to get his answer. After Robin confronted a still relaxed Raven.
"Why'd you do that?"
She just laughed.
"I trust him, Robin. He's earned that much in my book."

Tyler landed outside the hangar and walked in to find The blonde earth wielder playing a game of chess with Sora's sister Shiro. The boy in question was playing Warcom behind her. He smiled as he walked over as Shiro won.
"Piece ooooof Cake!"
"Ugh, again?"
Terra hung her head in defeat. The blonde girl in her crop top and shorts.
"Challenging Shiro to a chess match? Yeesh."
Terra looked to see Tyler approaching and went instant pale, while Sora and Shiro smirked.
"You here to lose?"
"Nah. Me and Ash will take that record when we have a free day. I just got a question for Terra here."
The blonde girl gulped.
"What is it?"
"How's your control? You have it locked down or still shaky?"
She looked at him.
"How do you know that?"
"I watched the show like twice. Your arc was both my favorite and the saddest."
She sighed, and looked to the office.
"Lets talk in there."
"Sure. Hey, Shiro, if she'd moved this piece here."
he placed terra's rook two spots to the left, and it was now a checkmate for her. That drew a small gasp of shock as she saw the potentially game ending oversight. He left her with that as he and terra walked into the office. Once inside she sat on the couch.
"Okay. How much do you know?"
"That it's dictated by adrenaline. The more worked up you get the more potent it gets."
She groaned.
"You know it better then even Beastboy."
"It just makes sense. So, you have a handle on it?"
She looked at her hand.
"Barely. Like just enough that it won't go off randomly."
"Not good enough. Here, this will help."
He flicked a drop of blood and he glowed.
"What'd you do?"
Her voice was quivering.
"I made your power more......stable. Now, you can unless the full force with mere want. I merged your power with my gene. Want to throw a mountain at someone? Go for it. Want to crush said mountain into a diamond, try it, I wanna see if it works."
She looked at him.
"Why do this for me?"
"Because I could. I don't need another reason to help."
She seemed to be thinking something over.
"I understand you gene is based around desires."
"It is."
"I have a version of it now."
"Yup."
"Can I use it to get rid of my powers?"
"If you like. They won't go fully away, but be more sealed for an emergency only type deal."
She had a fire in her eyes then.
"I can be a normal girl then!"
"Not exactly. Not here at least."
She was crushed by those words.
"Because we're not from this world."
He went and sat next to her on the couch.
"I get it Terra. You want to be normal because all your life you were seen as a monster by those that you just wanted to help, those you trusted, and you had to spend more time running from them then you ever should have."
She had tears in her eyes.
"Of course you'd understand. I saw your scars. You're just like me."
"With the main difference being my torment being far worse."
She looked at him.
"How did you come to accept yourself?"
He leaned against the couch.
"I knew they were wrong. I ALSO knew that one day I'd find a place that my abilities would be not just accepted, but sought after. So, when they came to try to break me, I refused to let them."
She looked at the floor as the tears fell.
"You were certain you'd find a place the things that made you different would be accepted."
"Yup. I had faith in my own strength."
She sniffed as she echoed the words.
"Faith in my own strength. I don't understand."
"Well. Terra, you wish for your powers to just disappear, right?"
She nodded.
"If I didn't have these powers, I wouldn't have had to run."
"Yet, if you didn't have those powers, you would NEVER have met Beastboy. Or the other titans."
She looked at him.
"I guess your right about that."
"You wish for that which makes you different to go away. To be like everyone else. Yet, if you DID get your wish, then you just let them beat you."
A fire lit itself in her eyes at that.
"I just want to live in peace. I don't care what others think of me."
"Okay, let me rephrase it. If you give up your powers, you'll make everything you went through, everything you learned, every experience you had, and every person that has ever tried to help you, worthless. Plus you'd be spitting in their faces as well."
She just slumped inward at that.
"I just want to be normal. Is that really so bad?"
"Terra, what you need to accept, is there are things about you that will never allow you to be normal. Not here. Wanting to be like everyone else is fine and dandy. Just remember that sometimes the everyone else you want to be like can be even worse then being yourself."
She sniffed.
"I think I just need to think about it more."
"That’s fair. I have to head out anyway. Let me leave you with a final thought."
"What?"
"Is it normalcy you're after? Or just the ability to control your powers like Beastboy can his shifting? For if you could......"
He left the troubled girl with that as he left the hangar. He then tapped his comms.
"Okay, where ma kittycat at?"
"I'll be ready in fifteen. I'm at Rias's cabin."
"Coolio."
He went to Miho's hangar, and found the ladies looking over their new set of fresh tanks. Tyler smiled as he lobbed another shadow ball at Miho's back. She jumped at the sudden impacted wetness then sighed happily as she felt his hug.
"Hi Tyler!"
"Love you Miho!"
"Eep!"
She went red as a tomato as he drove out in his camero. Snaya smiled.
"You're so lucky Miporin."
The cute tanker smiled as she felt the shadow liquid seep into her jacket and alter it top feel like she was wearing his hug.
"I love him too."

Tyler was in his greaser get up as he waited for Koneko outside Rias's cabin. He leaned against he car as Akeno came out. The beautiful queen smiled as she saw him. Her outfit being a white bikini and her long purplish black hair let out of it's long ponytail to flow like a grape colored mane.
"Hiya Akeno. That top looks like it's about to burst."
She smiled.
"Oh my. Here to pick up one girl only to flirt with another?"
"Ain't anything 'another' about YOU Akeno. You still hold the title of best date."
She just glowed at that one.
"I'm up after Koneko. I'll have to defend my title."
"Let the sparks fly."
She smiled warmly as she left to go lay on the beach.
"I'm sorry in advance if Asia jumps you in your sleep!"
That got a smile as the door opened. He looked and just whistled as Koneko appeared. The small girl was wearing a black crop top and jean shorts that made her small frame sexy as hell. Her white hair was brushed to a gleaming snow-like crown. On her hands were a pair of black fingerless gloves and her feet had black sneakers.
"Damn Koneko, you look sexy and dangerous. I like it."
She smiled as Rias poked her head out.
"Hey, Rias, sorry in advance it you wake up with Asia going to town on that slit."
The sexy red headed devil smiled.
"We had a little.....chat. Her and I."
"Verdict?"
"She gets to jump only those that have ALREADY been popped."
"Sooooo just you."
"For now."
He smiled as he pictured it.
"I created an addict."
He helped Koneko into his car as Rias’s laughed.
"I always thought sweet little Asia was going to be a wild one. didn't think she'd be THAT wild."
"It's always the sweet ones. Later Rias!"
He drove off as Koneko waved. Rias then turned back inside where Asia was tied to a bed naked. The blonde girl was smiling as Rias walked in and stripped.
"Ready!"
Rias smiled.
"I am going to enjoy this new you Asia!"


"So. I'd like to walk on that boardwalk you brought Sonya."
"Sure thing."
He had her hand as they drove. The small girl was admiring her necklace he'd made her.
"I love this."
He smiled.
"I love you."
She shivered as they rolled along.
"Do that WHILE you fuck me."
"Sure. How's Asia been with her new hobby?"
She smiled.
"Rias and Akeno tied her to the bed inside and have been taking turns doing things to her. She loves it. Akeno's still pure though."
"I don't whether to apologize or be amazed."
"Both. Definitely both. She's been there since this morning. Only taking breaks for bathroom runs, showers, food, and to stretch her arms and legs."
"I guess growing up in a church leaves you starving for pleasure. We might wanna watch out for Xenovia then."
Koneko smirked.
"She's crushed hard for you. Irina too."
"I kinda figure. Kinda wanna plow an angel and cure her fallen angel curse."
Koneko lost it at that one. She laughed so hard she snorted.
"You are a truly weird person. But I want to see it happen!"
"Nice. I got a great idea."
"I'd like my first to be you and me, not a threesome."
"Sure. Was more thinking Irina and Xenovia at the same time. But you are ALL mine Koneko."
She smiled with a light blush as he laid claim. They rolled on listening to their show's soundtrack, when his date had a question.
"I was wondering something."
"Okay."
"If we encounter Kuroka, what's the play?"
He smiled as he patted her head.
"I'll give her a chance. Thus far she hasn't popped up at all. Plus I'm curious WHY she rebelled against her devil master."
Koneko looked at him.
"You want to know why?"
Yeah. Just wondering what could drive her to murder her master. If anyone should have suffered a revolt, Diodora should've, yeeet he didn't. So, what was the reason?"
Koneko sighed.
"I know why."
He looked at her.
"You do?"
She nodded sadly.
"He was trying to force her to get pregnant."
"That'll do it. How bad was it, Koneko?"
She shuddered.
"Like her getting tackled in a hallway and stuffed until she bled bad. She'd get creamed so badly she would get routine infections since he was a disease riddled thing."
"Were you there?"
She shook her head.
"No. I was alone at that point."
"I'm sorry to hear that. If we encounter her, she gets a chance. If she's an enemy, capture only."
Koneko hugged him.
"Thank you."
"Sure."
They rolled into the boardwalk town and he parked. He locked the car and she took his arm as they set off down the walk. He growled at a seagull.
"I've told you a thousand times: FUCK OFF."
The bird swore at him before flying off in a huff. Koneko laughed at his unceasing hatred for the seabird.
"Fucking flying rats."
They grabbed a hotdog apiece at a stand and wandered around the various stalls. Koneko spotted a test your punch line.
"Hey look."
He smirked as he saw where that was going.
"Make those dudes feel inadequate."
The pretty girl took a spot in line and immediately got accosted by a guy with scars and tattoos.
"Hey little lady, try not to break a nail."
She just gave a disgusted snort.
"Suck it."
The man laughed as then it was her turn. The high score was 5986 points and was his personal record. He was a professional cage fighter and weight lifter. Koneko put the glove on and took her stance. Tyler smirked.
"Twenty bucks say she wrecks your score pal."
He just laughed.
"Hundred says she hurts herself."
"You are on. Hey, Koneko. There’s a cuddle session in my bunker if you ruin his score."
She got a glint as she punched the large sensor.
"NEW HIGH SCORE! 22987!"
Tyler walked over and high fived the small girl.
"Niiice."
He looked to the white faced guy.
"Pay up."
The couple walked away a hundred and twenty bucks richer. Tyler had Koneko's hand and was smiling.
"To be fair, I was fully planning to do that anyway."
She smiled.
"I know. I just wanted to hear it."
"Hey, fried dough."
They got a piece and sat on the bench looking out to sea. Koneko was leaning against him with her feet up on the bench. They hungrily munched on the dough as they listened to the waves and the cry of seabirds. Koneko sighed happily.
"I was looking forward to this."
He hugged her around her waist.
"So was I. Sorry I took so friggin long."
She laid her head back.
"You're fine. You have a war to lead. Plus all the crap that comes from running that war."
He gave her a small squeeze. They then looked out to sea, as a ship was passing.
"Hey, isn't that enterprise's carrier?"
"I can check."
He used his eye power to get a better look at the far off ship. Sure enough, the tall beauty was standing on her bow as she sailed by.
"Yup. That's Enterprise alright. Guess she was on patrol."
Koneko smiled as they watched her go by.
"I like her. Though I sometimes feel like she doesn't like me all that much."
He smiled as he patted her head comfortingly.
"Enterprise has spent a lot of time alone like you did Koneko. She's a warm lady, but kinda hard to reach at times."
She smiled and closed her eyes under his petting.
"You two get along well enough."
"We're alike as well. Plus I understood her loneliness. She wants more friends, But is still learning just HOW to go about getting more."
Koneko settled down and laid out flat on the bench with her head on his lap.
"I guess she's just a distant soul. I'll try to be kinder to her."
"I'd like it if you were Koneko. Enterprise is a very warm hearted lady, plus is very relaxing to be around."
"Why thank you."
The relaxing duo looked to see Enterprise leap up onto the boardwalk next to them. Tyler smiled in greeting to the white haired lady.
"Sure thing Enterprise. Did you feel your ears burning?"
She smiled as Koneko waved from her comfy spot.
"No. I was actually grabbing a snack. I like to stop here when on patrol for that fried dough."
"Bet that guy that owns it gives you an extra large piece. AND you're his favorite customer."
She tipped her captains hat.
"I HAVE caught HER staring twice. I let it go as I like their food."
He smiled at that.
"Any visitors?"
"No. It's been quiet the last few days."
"We may have another Neroui hive. Sadly, it looks like it'll be further inland."
She sighed.
"I see. Well, at least we have our trip to look forward to after you finish school."
"Yup. That is going to be fun."
She smiled at her lover.
"I'll get going. Have fun on your date."
"I will. Look after yourself Enterprise."
"Yeah, take care."
The tall lady walked off with a wave as the lady that owned the fried dough shop yelled out a greeting. Tyler sighed happily as he stroked Koneko's soft belly. Enterprise got her treat and hopped back over the rail to return to her carrier. Then Koneko's stomach rumbled.
"Yes Ma'am."
She smiled as they got up to head for his car. They got in and drove off as Valy, the white dragon emperor, left his store with the shops money bag. Tyler waved as he went by, and the white haired boy smiled as he waved back.
"I've been to his shop a few times."
He was surprised.
"Really?"
Koneko smiled.
"I like his store's incense selection."
"I'm glad we don't have to fight him."
"I am too. Albion said much the same."
"You spoke to his dragon soul?"
"Yeah. Me and Rias came here a day after we got back to get a fresh incense restock, as Akeno likes them too, and we got to talking with Valy. Albion flared up to join the conversation. According to him, he and Drake are tired of their war. So, they just let it die. New world new them. He DID say that Gleipnir scares the hell out of him. That was funny."
"EVERYONE is scared of Gleipnir. Me? I wanna fuck her!"
"Of course you do."
"Don't worry, Koneko. I want to fuck you too."
"I feel better."
He smiled as they pulled into the seaside restaurant. They got seated by a pretty red head and ordered. Tyler using his shadow to make a chess set for them to use while waiting. She smiled.
"You should play Rias. She's pretty good."
He took her Issei with an Asia.
"I'd like to. I think that once this que is done, I'll try the more random girl to kidnap approach."
She smiled as she took out herself with an Issei.
"That could be fun."
He got her Rasweisa with an Akeno.
"This chess set creates some interesting scenarios, don't it?"
She smiled as she saw his Asia with her Rias, his Koneko, Akeno and her Xenovia surrounding her.
"Asia would love that group."
"Have fun at night."
"It's gonna be fun."
"I was half tempted to have Asia fitted with a strapon. Melody was worried she'd rape poor Rias in her sleep."
Koneko lost as his Gasper pinned her Rias against her Kyba.
"She's going to anyway. Only it'll be a pure lezy attack."
"I feel bad for your nights going forward."
They both laughed as their food was brought and they ate together. After their meal they got back in the car.
"So, Koneko, anything else you wanna do?"
She sat back and thought for a moment.
"Lets go back and lay on your couch."
"Sounds cozy."
They rolled out then, and relaxed as he drove. They returned to base and he parked outside his hangar. Tyler and Koneko walked in to find a new pair of light pink panties on the table. He smiled.
"Aoita."
The Other to ZeroTwo was heard squeaking.
"We haven't even done anything and you know my scent?"
"You have a similar scent to Zerotwo. Her's being a more....aggressive one. You're just sweet."
She wAs HEARD blushing.
"I am glad you even remember my name."
"I'm sorry Aoita. I really am. Your scheduled for spoiling after Akeno."
he heard her sigh with joy.
"I can't wait. Can we just lay on the beach?"
"Sure. Whatever you want."
"Yaay!"
He smiled as the line died. He sat on the couch and Koneko had used her power to change into a light gown and no underwear. He was bare chested as she pushed him down to lay on his chest. He was large enough that she could curl up on his chest like a cat. She let her ears and tail come out as she got comfy. AS her cat ears came out, Tyler smirked.
"Hey, Koneko. Can I touch your cat ears?"
She smiled.
"Just be gentle. Tails up for grabs too."
He reached up and gently poked her cats ears. They twitched and she giggled as he did so. He then rubbed them and found her ears to be like Zala's tigeress ears. She was purring like a happy cat as he felt the softness.
"Wow, Koneko. I like your ears."
She smiled as she laid her head down on his chest. He then reached out to gently stroke her tail. As soon as he touched it, she gave a low moan of pleasure.
"Oh, you like this?"
She smiled.
"It feels like when you get your spear played with."
"Oh?"
He then brought the fuzzy white tail close to his face. He then blew on it gently, getting a hard groan from the cat spirit.
"Don't DO that! Now my poor slit aches!"
"I can kiss it better!"
She smiled,
"I kinda want you to."
"Well. I want to."
she then looked to the obvious bulge.
"But I'm worried it won't fit. Or it'll hurt."
"It fit Akio. She's smaller then you."
Koneko looked at him.
"Did it hurt her?"
"She was right back for round two. She loved it."
Koneko looked down again.
"If it hurts, will you stop?"
"Yes Koneko. If it hurts you, I will stop. I promise by Melody."
She gulped,
"Okay. Lets try."
They went to the bed and stripped. He laid on the bed and she got on top with his spear resting on her small slit. He placed his hands on her hips to help her with the initial impalement. She was shaking badly as she felt him at her entrance.
"Ready?"
She looked at him.
"Please be careful."
her voice was quivering as she said this. he then applied a gentle steady pressure as he slowly slid inside her. She felt her stretch around the spearpoint, and moaned as her innocence was broken. Then she was gasping as the tip was inside her tiny hole.
"You good?"
She nodded as panted as it continued to go deeper inside her. Then it was all the way in and she rested on her knees as she adjusted to this knew feeling. She looked down to see that she had indeed taken the full length in. Tyler smiled as he leaned up to kiss her.
"Are you okay?"
She smiled.
"I like this full feeling."
"Okay, now be careful with the bouncing."
She lifted herself up and dropped herself back down. His spear long enough she didn't have to move much for the riding feeling. She was moaning as he groaned at her tight taco squeezing his meat. She picked up speed as it started to feel really good, and her pleasure increased. Then she blew hard, moaning hard as her insides clenched hard as her climax broke into her first orgasm. She then fell forward still attached to him, as he held her. She was panting as she looked at him.
"You ride too."
He rolled her onto her back and lifted her slender legs. She was looking at him with wide eyes.
"Go easy."
He nodded and moved slowly against her as she jerked and bucked. She blew again before he creamed her. Hard. She was panting like an overheated dog as she came down from her third orgasm. Then she looked at him.
"I...can't.....take another."
He smiled as he withdrew from her scabbard.
"It was a fun first Koneko. I loved you."
She smiled as she took his still hard spear in her hand.
"Here, let me at least finish this one."
She fit it into her mouth and he was moaning hard as she sucked his damned soul out. he creamed her mouth and she drank every drop. Then she let him fall out.
"I'll be able to go longer next time."
He patted her damp hair.
"You lasted perfectly long this time, Koneko. I love you. How do you feel?"
She looked at her creamed slit.
"It hurts. And it feels very......stretched out. But I like it. I want to go again. After it heals."
"Lets shower and we can lay on the couch again."
She smiled.
"I'd like to go compare notes with Rias."
"Sure."
They showered and poor Koneko was groaning as the hot water touched her broken virginity. After he drove her to Rias and Her’s cabin. He walked her to the door, and they got quite the surprise when she opened it. Asia was tied spared eagled to the ceiling naked while Rias was taking the moaning blonde with a fitted strapon as the red head sucked on her nipple. Tyler and Koneko looked at each other and stepped back outside, leaving the ladies to orgasm in peace.
"Okay. Yikes."
Koneko just shook her head as there was a scream of ecstasy from inside.
"Yup. Asia is now a sex-addicted succubus."
"With Rias all too eager to please her."
They waited a few minutes before reopening the door. Asia had been released for a shower and rest, as a naked Rias grabbed a poweraide from the fridge. Koneko just whistled.
"Wow, Rias. That good?"
She looked over at them and smiled, she had used her power to make the strapon, and had a small towel slung around her neck.
"Have fun Koneko?"
The small white haired girl grinned as she walked with a noticeable wobble.
"It was very fun. It hurts now, but it felt good."
Tyler took the hint.
"Have fun with the threeways."
He got a wave as he left.
"Okay. I'll go.....check on Perrine before I kidnap Akeno."
He used his shadow to send his car back to Miho's hangar. Then he flew off to Perrine's cabin. He landed and tapped a knuckle on the door. It opened and Lynette, the timid sniper answered.
"Hi Lyn. Just here to check on Perrine."
She smiled.
"She's watching some videos, but she'd appreciate you coming to check on her."
She let him in and he looked around. Perrine's cabin was a neat, cozy place. Just inside the door was a little welcome mat he had to leave his boots at, to the left was a open sitting area with a recliner, small sofa, and a TV. To the right was a medium kitchen with a pink fridge, a dual sink, and a small four person table with chairs. The floors were a shining hardwood for the main hallway, with a thick carpet for the living room, and tile for the Kitchen. The Kitchen was painted in a very warm shade of blue and white. The living room was a brick red, with pictures of the witches everywhere. Lyn smiled as she saw him take stock of her friends home.
"She does have good taste, doesn't she?"
he smiled as Lyn led him down the hall.
"She has a lovely home."
Lyn tapped the bedroom door.
"Perrine, Tyler came to check on you."
A warm, tired voice was heard from within.
"Let him in Lyn."
Lyn opened the door and Tyler walked in. Perrine was sitting up in her small bed he'd laid her in yesterday. The room was a happy shade of yellow, with a small vanity setup in a corner, a tall dresser next to it, a long cushioned chair near the sliding door to the enclosed patio, and two beds. The one Perrine herself was sitting in, and one that Barkhorn slept in, as the Karlslander was her cabinmate. Tyler walked in and sat in the chair by her bedside. Lyn leaving to go make some tea. Perrine was still tired looking, was dressed in a light gown, and her hair needed a good brush, but she smiled as he sat beside her.
"hey, Perrine. How are you feeling today?"
Her voice was also tired, but still happy.
"I'm still tired. I feel better today, but still woozy."
He patted her hair.
"Well, get better. Sky's not the same without a Galia witch up there."
She blushed a little as he patted her pale blonde hair.
"I will. Thank you for coming to see me."
"Sure, Perrine. I'll probably check in again tomorrow too just to see make you smile again."
She did indeed smile, loving his concern for her.
"To think I once thought you didn't like me. Now you come to my bedside to check on me."
"This is a strange world. To think guttertrash like me can be friends with such a high society lady such as yourself."
She smiled again as he spoke.
"It is indeed a very strange place. But at least we're friends now. Though, I am curious why you suddenly decided to give me a chance like that."
He chuckled.
"Be perfectly honest, I hadn't really planned to. I had more or less written you off as a stuck up little miss prissy pants. I never could click very well with those types. Then when me and Sonya were on our date she asked me to at least give you a chance before writing you off completely. So, I did. I'm glad I did too."
Perrine just shook her head.
"I'll hug Sonya the next time she visits. So, was that dress a way to try to get me to like you?"
"Not exactly. I kinda felt bad for having you walk around naked like that, plus I wanted to see if I even COULD make a dress. That and I wanted to apologize for being a dick."
She held out her arms for a hug and he gave her one.
"I love that dress. Plus, I love being your friend."
He smiled as he sat back.
"I love being your friend too, Perrine."
She had a happy glow as Lyn came in with a tray and some tea. The three friends ate their snack and he bade farewell.
"You need anything?"
Perrine just smiled at him.
"If I do, I'll let you know."
"Hey, if Sakamoto comes to sit with you, call her Major badass. Don't use her name."
That made them chuckle.
"We will."
"Oh, and Perrine? I like what you've done with the place."
"Thank you!"
He waved and left to go kidnap Akeno. Lyn smiled as he left.
"He still scares me, but that was very sweet."
Perrine looked at her friend.
"He's terrifying sometimes, Lyn, but as scary as he can get, that gentle side is every bit as intense."
Lyn just smiled, when a scent in the sir reached their noses.
"Hey, is that gingerbread?"
Perrine smelled it too.
"It is. Smells good."
"Look!"
There was a tray of Gingerbread cookies in the shape of the Demon with his wings out, and a message.
"Had an idea. Lemme know if they rock or suck. 50/50 either way."
The girls took one and dug in.
"Wow! They're amazing!"
"It's chewy, and tasty!"
They loved them.

Tyler was flying away when.
"Those were awesome!"
"I loved them!"
He smiled.
"Thanks ladies. I'll still learn the old fashioned way from Asika, but nice to know I can do that much."
Melody came over then.
"What'd you do?"
"I combined like ten different powers to make Perrine and Lyn some gingerbread cookies. They loved them. I promise by you to never use it until Asika teaches me how to make them the right way."
melody just laughed.
"Of course you'd come up with that."
Asika's voice was heard then.
"I'll be the judge of the awesome."
"You're up for ruination after Aoita."
She was happy.
"I can't wait."
he flew off.
"Hey, Akeno."
The sexy thunder priestess responded.
"Come lay on the beach with me. That can be my date."
"As my Queen commands."
"Hey! She MY Queen!"
Rias's indignant whine was hilarious. Tyler sighed as he flipped wing to find the sexy lady laid out on the warm sand. He used his power to change into swim trunks and he laid beside her. She then sidled right against him as he settled down.
"Well, well, I have you all to myself!”
He smiled as he used his shadow to lay her on his chest.
“I’m not all YOURS. YOU are MINE.”
She smiled and rested her head on his chest. The ocean waves were lapping at the shore as seabirds flew overhead.
“You. Piss off.”
The curious gull squawked before it flew off. Akeno smiled.
“Wow, such hate for an innocent bird.”
“Innocent my ass. Damned flying rats.”
She chuckled before sighing happily.
“I was starting to worry you’d forgotten me.”
He stroked her long soft hair.
“I just have a long list of shit to do sometimes. I am working on it though.”
She was tracing his scars with a finger, getting goosebumps as she did.
“I know you do. We all try to not hold it against you, but it’s hard. Yes it is too. Maybe, you could set it up where each night two different girls get to sleep in the bed with you. sex optional.”
“That’s a lovely idea. Okay. Kairi and Asika and Aoita will join me tonight. That bed fits five.”
Akeno smiled as he proved himself to her yet again by taking her advice.
“And tomorrow?”
“Tomorrow night will be....Akio...Kaguya and Hayasaka.”
“All the girls that miss you the most.”
“Yup.”
He stroked her back now, and he grinned as he brushed her top tie. Akeno’s bikini was a single knot affair that threaded the top around her shoulders while supporting her own massive bust. Her bottoms were like that as well. The color was a deep purple that matched her hair.
“Don’t get any ideas with that knot.”
“Wasn’t going to. Just admiring your skin.”
She was well aware of the idea he’d had and dismissed. She snuggled closer and stretched out her long legs.
“Lets sleep like this for awhile.”
“Sure. I’ll set an alarm.....and a watch.”
She smiled as she felt the shadow trap extend beneath them for fifty feet. They then dozed off under the hot sun.

Tyler was woken by the alarm and opened his eyes to find Akeno was resting her head on him like a pillow. He used his shadow to see the time. 4:23PM. He smiled as he nudged Akeno awake.
“That time already?”
“fraid so. Wanna do anything or you good like this?”
She yawned as she laid on her back on the sand.
“I’m good. I was more wanting to spend sometime with you, rather then a full date. Why don’t you go kidnap Aoita?”
“You sure you wanna call it here?”
She smiled as she turned her head to look at him.
“Kiss me and that’ll do it for me.”
He leaned right in to kiss her soft lips. Akeno sighed as he teased her mouth with his tongue. He was smiling as he puled back.
“Wow, Akeno. Cherry. I like it.”
She had a happy smile as well.
“I like it too. I’m good for now.”
“If you sure.”
“I am. We’ve had two dates. She hasn’t even had one. Go blow her mind.”
he smiled and flew off leaving her on the beach. Akeno smiled.
“I can’t wait until MY turn with the spear.”

“Hey, Aoita.”
The hornless ZeroTwo spoke up quickly.
“What’s up?”
“Wanna get lost?”
She squealed.
“Lets get locked in your bunker and watch Darling in the Franxx!”
“Sure!”
He smiled as he flipped towards his bunker. He found Aoita bouncing with a very excited grin on her pretty face. Her appearance was Zerotwo’s identical twin. Just minus horns and fangs, and her bust being half a cup bigger. She was wearing a light frilled blouse and a skirt. Tyler led the happily giggling girl into the bunker. They sat on the couch as he set up the show.
“What do you want for food?”
She thought for a moment.
“Chicken fingers, fries, PLENTY of them, ketchup too, annnnd root beer in the glass bottles.”
“The couch jockey dinner.”
The food was sent via Messenger power, and they settled down to watch and munch. Aoita laid against his side with her legs outstretched as he had an arm around her. He was using his shadow power to feed her as they watched Zerotwo and Hiro’s first adventure. Hiro’s appearance still irritating him.
“I STILL hate that guy.”
The pink haired girl smiled.
“I do too. The show’s fun though.”
“I guess. Still hate him. And Ichigo.”
She smiled as he fed a strip of chicken into her waiting mouth. They blew through the show, and sat there resting. He then remembered something.
“Oh! Aoita, you, Kairi, and Asika are sharing my bed tonight as a group sleep over.”
She looked at him like she didn’t hear him.
“Huh?”
He was confused.
“I want you and them in a group sleepover.”
“......Really?”
She had such a disbelieving voice, that it almost seemed like she thought he was lying.
“Yeah. Really. You want to?”
She hugged him then,
“Thank you for not forgetting me.”
He hugged her tightly.
“I never forgot you Aoita. I promise you I haven’t.”
She sniffed, and it seemed like she was about to burst into tears. Then she lifted her head to look him in the eye. Her eyes were a deeper shade of green then Zerotwo’s, and her breath was warmer. They looked into each other’s eyes for a moment before she leaned in and kissed him. She squeaked at the contact as he kissed her right back. She had softer lips the Zerotwo, and tasted of honey and warmth. She was gasping lightly as they made out, as if overwhelmed by the fact she was kissing him. She then had to pull back as she was low on air. She then smiled.
“Was it...good?”
HE leaned in and kissed her again.
“Yes. I liked your kiss.”
She hugged him again as her heart sang from his praise. She was happily humming as he wrapped her in his arms.
“You really warm Aoita.”
She smiled as she felt the space heater that was his hug.
“Your warmer.”
They stayed like that for a while before she sighed.
“I need to go get a bag ready for our slumber party.”
“I’ll hug you again when we come back.”
“I’ll be expecting another kiss.”
He walked her out, and she ran off waving as he thought of what to do next. He tapped his comms.
“Hey, Asika, Kairi. You two are crashing with me tonight. Aoita’s in too. we’ll have a mini slumber date tonight. Sound good?”
Asika started squealing as Kairi spoke up.
“I’d love to. we’ll be there in a few hours.”
“Nice. Tomorrow’s group is Akio, Kaguya and Hayasaka. After that we’ll see.”
The named girls all squealed in joy, as Melody’s warm voice came over.
“I’m happy you found a solution.”
“Akeno came up with it. Thank her.”
“I’ll just kiss her.”
“Oh my, Melody! I’m on the beach!”
Tyler just smiled, as he then remembered a nagging thought he had.
“Hey, Amaki, where are you?”
The sexy Milf’s warm voice was quick to respond.
“I’m in the office of the hangout hangar.”
“Coolio. I’d like to ask you something.”
“I’m alone.”
he flew off to dive through a shadow to find Amaki in a white bikini laying on the couch. He also noticed the door was locked with chain and deadbolt. The Redfox smiled as he sat on the couch as well.
“So. What’s bugging you?”
“Just Lillica’s true Father.”
Amaki sighed as she sat up and took a new spot. With her flame haired head on his lap.
“You think it was Otagowa?”
“I’d need to see a photo to put this one to bed.”
Amaki smiled at the never ending drive to protect the girl.
“I have one in my phone.”
The thing appeared from the shadow. Amaki then pulled the picture up. Lillica’s father had the same lighter skin and green eyes as she did.
“Okay, that her father all right. Now. Kouki.”
Amaki sighed.
“You think the same for him?”
“Yup. I’m just covering bases here, Amaki.”
“I know you are. It’s nice. Here.”
Tyler used his own phone to do a side by side. Soon as he saw it he sighed.
“God dammit.”
Amaki looked at him.
“What? They have the same features.”
“Except Kouki has the Otagowa cheek bone that Sakura has. That guy DOESN’T. Look.”
Amaki lifted herself up to look, and Tyler noticed inspite of himself that her massive breasts had flopped out of her top. She looked at the photos and she saw it as well.
“I cannot believe I never saw it before.”
Tyler moved to sit right beside her.
“I need to see a photo of you mother please.”
Amaki nodded as she pulled one up. Tyler took the photos and looked at them.
“Jesus. Kouki’s skin is both slightly lighter, his eyes are brown, your gorgeous mother’s are emerald green, and her face is gentler. Greeeeeat.”
Amaki took the phones and sure enough, Kouki was NOT her mother’s son. She started trembling as the math was done in her head.
“He was in the same grade as Kiria. He’s fourteen. So, he had a kid with another lady before he met me.”
“When’d Kouki appear?”
Amaki sniffed.
“He was brought to us the same time as Lillica.”
“You said he was...fourteen? A year older then Lillica?”
“He is.....you don’t think?”
“I’m wondering if his age was faked. Okay. Lets review. Lillica is DEFINITLY their daughter. That one is dead. Kouki is definitely Otagowa’s son. That cheek is a dominant trait of his line. He was said to have been the other son of the one night stand, but for that to work, him and Lillica would be twins. They’re not. Now. Are you SURE he was fourteen when last you checked?”
She pulled up a list ed of birthdates for the clan.
“I haven’t gotten around to deleting his information. Okay, yeah. Based off the information I had he was fourteen.”
“Yet you told me he was the other son of the one night stand?”
HE was getting a headache from the new mess. Amaki was too.
“That’s what Otagowa and Yozora...told me.”
“Yozora? Is he in on this one too?”
Amaki was already calling Saito. She had the phone on speaker.
“Madam! It is good to hear from you.”
“Saito. Tyler found ANOTHER mess. Are you alone?”
There was the sounds of footsteps and a door shitting.
“I am now.”
Amaki brought the kind steward up to speed.
“That is just heartbreaking Madam. Okay. I’ll have Yozora interrogated.”
Here, Tyler spoke up.
“Question. How long has Yozora worked for us, Saito?”
“He was here before I was, sir.”
“He’s THAT old? Otagowa told me you’ve served us for forty years.”
Saito went quiet.
“Young sir, are you sure Otagowa said FORTY?”
“I called for shells for a WWII project for class. I was suspicious because of an old saying for servants when he told me to go to you for the more trivial crap. Plus that was the first night Melody and I slept together alone. Yeah. I’m certain.”
Amaki sighed deeply.
“Tyler. Saito was hired by ME. ME PERSONALLY.”
Tyler just rubbed his eyes.
“Okay. Then how long has Yozora been there?”
“Forty years.”
That’s when it clicked for Tyler.
“Otagowa had a slip of the tongue. He meant to say how long Saito had been there, but instead used Yozora’s time instead. Okay, if that is the case, then the Yataomo family had TWO stewards. Saito for the actual family, and Yozora for Otagowa. Hey, do we know who Yozora likes to diddle?”
Amaki and Saito sighed.
“That explains why Yozora was always so favored.”
“It would indeed madam. Even if his service was exemplary, I thought it odd myself.”
Tyler just groaned.
“I am getting tired of cleaning up that guys messes. Okay, we need answers. Worst case, I feed my blood to them. They’ll sing like puppets if I do.”
Amaki sighed.
“Lets save that for a last resort.”
“Indeed sir.”
“Okay. Saito. What will you do to interrogate him?”
The steward laughed.
“I already am sir.”
“That right? Well, lets see.”
Tyler used his powers to set up a live feed that brought the phone call to a face to face deal. Saito was impressed.
“That is an impressive trick sir.”
“Right? Alright, so, when the questioning begin?”
“He was here as head of security. Once it was evident he had the most information, I had him taken to a room to be questioned.”
“Any results?”
“Lets find out.”
The screen followed Saito into a room where the board shouldered man was sitting at a table with sheets of paper. The man was uninjured and had a cigarette lit.
“Akiri. I see you learned of the former heads secrets.”
“Kinda my thing Yozora. So. What’s the damage this time?”
He sighed.
“Kouki is my sister’s son. Otagowa.......got desperate for an heir a few months before he met Amaki. So he used me to take my sister’s innocence.”
“Jesus christ on a unicycle. How old was she?”
“twenty.”
“Was it consensual?”
He sighed again.
“Not really. They both had to take pills for it to work. He hates the feel of women, and she didn’t want him. He bribed her with position and money. Her family struggles Akiri. I do what I can yet it isn’t enough. So, afterwards, he meets Amaki, and is all but forced to marry her by his at the time living parents. They died of health complications a year later. Then Lillica appeared. She had so much of Amaki in her face Otagowa just leapt at it. Then nine months later my sister gave birth to Kouki. I was there to witness his birth. I then delivered him to Otagowa who had his birthday changed to hide his pre marriage fling.”
“Your sister get her rewards?”
“No. She died in childbirth. Her family broke up with drugs, crime and the like, Akiri.”
“I hate to say it, but that’s just a little too convenient.”
“I have wondered myself Akiri. Kouki is maybe four months ahead of Lillica.”
“The same age. Okay, not as bad as I feared but still a mess. Now, I have reason to suspect you ran his....extra marital affairs.”
The man took a drag on the cigarette.
“I was indeed. Saito was a far too honest man for such things.”
“I trust him for a reason.”
“Thank you sir.”
“Sure. So, I can also assume you had a hand in setting up the bimbo that gave us Sakura.”
“I did Akiri. That poor girl was drugged hard. If my sister was bribed, she was dateraped. She got pregnant, and was then had her entire college tuition paid for as long as she, A had a healthy term, and B signed over all her rights to him immediately after birth.”
“Let me guess. She died in an accident.”
“She did indeed.”
“Ten bucks say it was a Shadow hit.”
Yozora just sighed yet again.
“I take it you are aware of my previous occupation?”
“I more or less guessed after seeing just how nonpale you were at my first rampage. Plus it kinda fit.”
“I see. The poor girl’s accident was indeed a Shadow hit. Otagowa didn’t like the loose end.”
“I am REALLY getting tired of this shit. Okay. Kouki’s you nephew, Lillica is accounted for. Sakura’s mother was dateraped and murdered. That’s the kids accounted for.”
Amaki was fighting back tears, while Saito wore the mask of serenity of a practiced servant. Tyler hugged the MILF and she took his hand and squeezed hard. Then Yozora had a question.
“Akiri. What is to be my fate?”
“Let me ask this. Why didn’t you come forward to me once it became apparent I wielded the true power in the family?”
The man finished his cigarette.
“Otagowa saved my life. I owed him a debt of gratitude to serve him. Even though I did not like the way he lived or the things he did, I was bound by my oath. That is why Akiri.”
“A debt of gratitude is a powerful thing indeed. I understand. You have served me well Yozora, and I counted on you to watch over both myself and my friends more then you knew. I will offer you a chance at redemption here. In all accountability it was not YOU preforming this deception or the deeds, it was Otagowa’s doing. You have never posed a threat to me or my friends. So. Your punishment is to swear a new oath of Loyalty to defend our family with that dedication you have been since we met. Do you accept?”
The man reached behind him, and pulled a wakizashi from a waist sheath. he then cut his hand and let the blood flow. Tyler knew this ritual and dove through the shadow with a bleeding hand of his own. He and Yozora clasped the bleeding palms.
“I swear on the memory of my fallen sister, my honor as a man, and my life to forever repay this mercy given me this day for my mistake in a master. As long as I draw breath, I will protect this family the way The Demon protected it himself.”
Tyler smiled.
“I accept this oath. Lets keep OUR family safe Yozora.”
The man bowed deeply, as did Saito. Tyler bowed back. Then he redove into the shadow to hug Amaki again.
“Alright. So. Now the question becomes do we tell the girls? Kouki is rotting away in a cell, so I don’t care about him.”
Yozora had bound his hand with a cloth. As Saito gave his thoughts.
“I believe sir, they should. They have every right to know.”
Tyler looked to Amaki. The Matriarch had regain control of her emotions for the moment.
“What do you think?”
She sighed.
“I think so too. We have a new head of the family. Lets do this right this time.”
Tyler then hugged her tightly. And whispered in her ear.
“We’ll wait a little bit before we call them over. Get your marbles back.”
She hugged him back.
“Thank you.”
He patted her back and sat down.
“Okay. They will be told. Now. What do we do about Otagowa? He has in his hands a potential fuse.”
Amaki rubbed her eyes.
“I think we can just leave this one, Tyler. The only thing he has here is a crime and a nasty secret.”
He sat back and thought.
“I’d like him to get SOME kind of punishment, if only for the poor girls memories. Now that I think of it....he DID get released early from my last punishment. Alright, that works. I’ll blend together both my own hell, and his. Would that be acceptable?”
“It would Sir.”
“My sister will finally rest Akiri.”
“I too find this an acceptable compromise.”
“Alright then. I’ll get Yuko on screen. Saito, Yozora thanks for the help.”
They bowed as he let the screen go black. Tyler then had Amaki in a another hug.
“I got you.”
She just broke down as she was held by the boy that now loved her more dearly then any before. The tall flaming beauty hugged him back as she let her grief at the false life she’d led flow out. Tyler just held the woman as she had to put her heart back together again, only this time she had his support and help. He stroked her warm back as she let her tears flow freely. HE just held her and gently rocked the MILF back and forth as her sobbing died to mere sniffing. Then she pulled back to kiss the boy that had done so much for her family. He kissed her back trying to show that he understood. After he sat back against the couch, and Amaki laid her head on his chest.
“I’m sorry this keeps happening to you Amaki. You deserved better.”
She just laughed.
“I got my better right here. Thank you for once again stepping up.”
He stroked her flame hair.
“Like I keep saying. I look after my own. Are you okay?”
She sat up to look him in the eye, and smiled.
“I’m okay. It just hurts a little knowing I didn’t mean anything to him. I loved him, but he didn’t love me.”
Tyler placed his hand on Amaki’s cheek.
“I love you Amaki.”
She took his hand in her and held it.
“I love you too, Tyler. We are so lucky you came to us when you did.”
“I can say the same thing to you.”
She squeezed his hand, before moving it to her heart. It was pounding hard.
“It always does this when we’re together.”
HE smiled, as he drew her gaze to the bulge in his pants. he then placed her hand on his own pounding heart.
“Mine does the same.”
She smiled, and straddled him.
“Well, I’m feeling....frisky.”
He undid her top.
“We got the time.”
She sighed as her bottoms left her body as his flames released the spear. She took it and placed it under her.
“I love you.”
“I love you too.”
She slid it inside her, and he laid her on her back and started bucking into her hard as she moaned hard at the pleasure. He had her liplocked as she blew hard and got creamed. Then she was on top and riding hard as she screamed.
“HARDER! FASTER!”
She rode has he bucked under her in time to her bouncing. Then she was bent over the couch arm and was getting railed hard from behind. They both blew at the same time. This time she put a hand on his spear.
“Lets recover. If we go anymore, we won’t be able to finish this.”
He pulled her upright and kissed her.
“Okay. But, we need to get this out of our system soon.”
“I agree. Clean my rocking bod please. You can handle Yuko while I call Lillica and Sakura.”
He used his flames to redress her in her bikini and clean her up. He then used his power to contact Yuko while Amaki called for Lillica and Sakura. He used his screen power and she was quick to appear.
“Sir.”
“Yuko. Is Otagowa in his cell?”
“He is sir. He was released on good behavior, then got caught trying to defect.”
“That right?”
He dove into the shadow.
“I’ll do this one last time.”
He left as Yuko looked on as Sakura and Lillica came in.
“Yuki!”
Sakura smiled happily at seeing the Military colonel. The lady smiled as well.
“Hi Silver Fairy. I heard you’re making a little bird very happy.”
“Oh shit.”
Tyler came back with a white face to dive into the shadow.
“I forgot to take Gaspy to the store. Fuck.”
He used his power to contact the vampire.
“I’m sorry Gasper. I had a little crisis to handle here. We’ll fly out right after, okay?”
The kind boy chuckled.
“It’s okay. I’ll be at Wendy’s.”
“You fuckin rock Gasper. I’m really sorry.”
He let the line die as he sighed.
“Okay, I feel like shit.”
He sat down on the couch and Sakura fluttered to sit in his lap. Amaki sat on the one across from him and Lillica joined her. Tyler sighed again.
“Okay. Here we go.”
He spent the next thirty minutes bringing them up to speed. After Sakura just turned around and hugged him tightly, while Lillica just rubbed her temples.
“And that’s the size of it.”
Sakura looked at Tyler.
“Daddy raped my mother?”
“Sadly little Fairy, he did.”
She placed her head back down on his chest and hugged him as tight as she could. Lillica sighed.
“Why’d you even bother with this one? Just curious?”
Tyler was stroking Sakura’s silver hair.
“I was trying to cover bases. Nothing more. All I want to so protect you all. I love you, Lillica, Amaki, Sakura. So, I can’t turn leave a rock alone if it seems to hide something that could hurt you.”
The flaming girl just blew out a tired breath.
“Well. It seems our lives were nothing an organized mass of puppet strings.”
Sakura spoke then, her usually lively voice sad.
“Big brother, why’d you tell us?”
Lillica looked at him too for his answer.
“This family has had enough secrets. I felt you two deserved to be told the truth. I want our family to be a haven for us. For us to both feel loved, safe, and happy. So, no more secrets.”
Sakura just laid her small head on his chest. Tyler was again stroking her hair. Lillica spoke up.
“Okay. You trust the strength of our hearts with the truth. I can accept this one.”
Sakura looked up as well.
“Otagowa is NOT my Daddy. I hate him.”
Amaki and Lillica looked at each other. Then Sakura took Tyler’s face in her hands.
“Can YOU be my new Daddy? Please?”
Tyler hugged her.
“Of course I can Little Fairy.”
She smiled.
“Yay! I got a Demon Daddy!”
“And I got a Silver Fairy Daughter. We should tell Melody and Unicorn.”
The two came through a shadow after he called for them. After reexplaining, he told Melody her wish.
“Sakura wants ME to be her new daddy. So, Unicorn, YOU have a sister.”
Unicorn smiled as she was nearly throttled by Sakura’s hug. Melody was also glowing as she hugged her new surrogate daughter, as Lillica spoke up.
“I’ll be happy with an older brother.”
“Sure Thing Sis. Amaki?”
The MILF smiled.
“Sakura and Unicorn have the best parents.”
“Or the worst. Depends on point of view. We good ladies and Lillica?”
Lillica had a thought.
“Do I have the same gene as Amaki? And what about Otagowa?”
“As for the Gene? I can check. Otagowa is now in the depths of a merged hellscape created from both his own hell and my hells. I also used my blood to make sure this was the last secret. It was. Now, Amaki, last question.”
She looked at him.
“Okay?”
“If Saito has only been in the family as long as you have, then how come he’s as well connected as he is?”
Amaki laughed hard.
“I stole his services from another family that crumbled after they tried to move in on our turf. He had been working there for thirty years already, but they’d been treating him like shit for the past two. So, I rolled up, offered double pay, respect, and our compound. Man jump-ed ship that day, and brought all his connections with him.”
“Huh, nifty. I was expecting an Alfred thing.”
“He’s got that too. Man is the single best steward in the country.”
“Give him a raise.”
“We already redoubled his pay. Twice.”
“Good. Now, Lillica come here and let me see that delicate hand.”
“I have a boyfriend that will slug you if you keep flirting with me.”
“Kinda wanna see him to it now.”
She sighed as he took her hand. His eyes glowed as he saw her status.
“Okay....annnnnd yup.”
He let her go.
“You have soft hands, Lillica. Surprising considering you do spear. You do have the same gene as Amaki. Actually, Lillica, it’s probably why you and her look so much alike. Not bad really.”
Lillica nodded.
“I loved how beautiful she looked. Well, at least I know I can play.”
Amaki smiled at her strong daughter.
“Lillica, go find Aki and Ash. Get wrecked together.”
She smiled at the names of the fun loving duo. Tyler then had a thought.
“Hey, think fast.”
He flicked drops of blood.
“You can now make shadow balls. Go slam one in Aki’s face. Tell her I sent it.”
Lillica hugged him tightly.
“Thank you for always looking out for us Tyler. I’m proud to call you brother.”
He hugged her back.
“I’m proud to have you NEAR me, Lillica. I’ll always watch over you.”
She then left to go find the two wildcats. Sakura and Unicorn were hugging Melody’s wings.
“Love, can you take care of the girls tonight? I made a prior promise.”
She was glowing.
“I’ll take care of our daughters. You go make the others feel like they matter.”
She stepped into shadow. Then he got a full bodied hug from Amaki.
“Thank you again.”
He patted her back.
“Like I said.”
“You watch over us. I’m going to go find Sawa and a stiff drink.”
“I’ll go get Gasper.”
They kissed before he flew out.
“Okay, Gasper. You’re at Wendy’s right?”
“Yeah, by the strike witch hangar.”
“That reminds me. eh, I’ll do it tomorrow.”
He flew and found Gasper sitting on the porch. He patted the boy.
“Sorry for forgetting. Lets fly.”
Wendy came out then.
“Have fun Gaspy. I’ll be making my special for you.”
“Kay, Wendy.”
He flew off with Tyler and they headed for the city. Tyler smiled at the two’s interaction.
“Having a dinner date?”
The trap vampire smiled.
“We eat together every night. It’s kind our thing.”
“That’s kinda romantic Gasper. You have good taste.”
He glowed at his praise.
“What do you and Melody have Tyler?”
Tyler opened his mouth to answer, but he found he had to think.
“Huh, ya know something Gasper? I’m not sure. We don’t really have a daily ritual other then telling each other at least once a day we love the other. Hmm, okay, I’ll see if we can’t start something we can do daily. Thanks for the Idea Gaspy!”
The thought that he’d given Tyler an idea or advice on how to treat women, or even, MELODY herself made the poor boy’s mind go boom with a nuclear blast. Tyler saw his mind explode and smiled. He was aware of how he looked up to him, and the fact that he’d even had a suggestion Tyler had not thought of himself and that he was taking was nothing short of an overload for the kind boy. Tyler flew to poke him.
“Hey, you okay in there?”
Gasper jumped.
“Ah, yeah, I’m fine. Just surprised you liked the idea.”
“I love it. I guess me and Melody are just so sewn up we went right past the daily ritual stuff. The other girls I use the shadow ball hug on. So there’s that.”
Gasper was glowing hard as they reached the mall. They flew through a shadow to land on the eighth floor. Lucial was still behind the counter as they walked in.
“Tyler! Welcome! Who’s this lovely lady?”
Tyler had to fight not to laugh.
“That’s Gasper. A dude.”
Lucial went beat red as Gasper smiled.
“A pleasure miss. And don’t worry. everyone thinks it when they first meet me.”
She smiled at the kind boy.
“You are a very well-mannered young man, Gasper.”
She looked to Tyler now looking at bracelets.
“I take it you’re helping him?”
“Yup. He asked for help making his girlfriend’s mind go boom. So here we are. hey, Gaspy. How’s this?”
He had found a white gold bracelet with a light blue band of metal intertwining with two white strips of gold with a dragon flying leaving the bands behind as it flew to chase a set of clouds. The dragon was blue and had two yellow topazes as eyes. The boy’s eyes lit up.
“It’s perfect! Wendy will love it!”
Tyler loved the glow he had as he paid for the accessory. Now armed with his gift, they flew back. Gasper was holding the precious item with both hands as they flew.
“Now we just need the letter.”
“I wrote it earlier.”
“I am sorry I nearly forgot.”
“You had a small crisis to handle. It’s okay.”
“You freakin rock, Gasper. So, where’re we hiding it?”
Gasper thought for a moment.
“I’d like to leave it on her dresser next to the ties for her tails after she goes to sleep.”
“That’s a lovely idea. Now. How will you do it?”
“She made me promise to NEVER use my time power outside of a fight. So, I was hoping you could help me with your shadow.”
“Of course. When does she usually go to sleep?”
“Usually after dinner.”
Tyler placed a seal on his hand.
“Here, once she’s asleep, break it and I’ll come get you.”
Gasper smiled.
“Thank you Tyler.”
“Don’t thank me yet. Thank me after you blow her mind.”
He hugged him. He then handed it to him.
“I’d like you to hide it in your shadow for now.”
Tyler placed the item in a shadow on his chest.
“Safely secured.”
He flew him back to the cabin. He waved as he flew off.
“Okay, ladies. On my way.”
He found Aoita, Asika, and Kairi waiting outside his bunker. He landed and they went inside. Kairi was in a long nightgown, Asika was in a light crop top and shorts, and Aoita was in a nightgown as well. Asika was smiling as Tyler sat on the couch and she sat between his legs.
“I can’t remember the last time we had you like this.”
He smiled as Kairi took his left arm and Aoita his right.
“Look, I am sorry I haven’t been around much. I really am. I have such a long friggin list of shit to do some days that it just sucks.”
Asika got up and kissed him.
“You came for us. That’s all that matters. Plus, we get to sleep with you again.”
Kairi then got a kiss.
“Yeah. We still love you. You have to lead the war and protect us all. Plus, well, we’re safe here.”
Aoita got the third kiss.
“You put your life on the line to keep us safe. Yet the most we can do for you is kiss you and love you with all our hearts.”
He smiled as they all laid their heads on him.
“You girls rock hard. I love you Asika. I love you Aoita. I love you Kairi.”
They all replied as one.
“I love you Tyler.”
He smiled again. Then the group laid together on the couch for a few hours then a light was seen coming from his hand.
“Ladies, be RIGHT back.”
They groaned as he dove into his shadow. He found Gasper nervously waiting by his cabin.
“Ready to blow her mind? I’ll leave a shadow sign with her name to show you didn’t use your time power.”
He smiled,
“And she’ll think you gave it to her until she reads the letter.”
“Exactly.”
They dove into the shadow and they found themselves in a out cold Wendy’s bedroom. Tyler used his shadows to place the gift box on the letter with a shadow sign saying her name. Then they were off without even Carla so much as twitching. Tyler dropped Gasper off at his cabin and patted his back.
“Now we just wait for morning and the fireworks.”
He was nervous.
“Will she like it?”
“She’ll love it.”
He smiled and hugged him again.
“Thank you for the help.”
“Again, thank me AFTER she loses her mind.”
He nodded and went inside to try and sleep. Tyler smiled, eager to see the mind blown Wendy the next morning. He redove into the shadow and popped back in his spot on the couch.
“Sorry, ladies. Had a friend to help.”
They all laughed, well aware of his never ending aid for his friends. They got some chicken finger and fries to eat while watching a movie. After the were yawning.
“Up for another or wanna call it?”
They took a sleep check.
“We have one more in us.”
“Coolio.”
They watched a favorite relaxer of his before they got ready for bed. Tyler in his underwear got in with Kairi on his left, with Asika on his chest and Aoita on his right.
“Good night ladies. I love you.”
“Good night Tyler. I love you.”
SATURDAY THE 34TH DAY



Tyler opened his eyes to the sound of peaceful breathing. He looked to see Kairi had snuggled his arm like a body pillow, and was still sound asleep. Asika was curled like a cat on his chest and Aoita was snuggled with her face in his chest. He smiled as he saw them. Happy he could make them all feel included. He laid his head back and just listened to their breathing. After a bit Kairi blinked awake with a yawn.
“Morning. Sleep well?”
The pretty pianist smiled as she got a good morning kiss.
“Very well. So. What’s the agenda for today?”
“Well. Asika is up for a kidnapping. I need to check in with Gasper and Mina. Oh! I should also check in with Ainz to see if Shirogane coughed up his outside man. After Asika it’s your turn. Annnd tonight it’ll be Akio, Hayasaka and Kaguya’s turn for the sleep over.”
“Yay! I got a date!”
“Good for you.”
Asika was smiling as she got her good morning kiss and so did Aoita.
“Morning ladies. You know the drill.”
“Yup!”
The morning routine was underway as he flipped his comms on.
“Morning Mina. What’s the red headed word?”
Her chuckle was warm.
“Morning to you. So you know, Wendy and Gasper have not stopped glowing since she ran out of her cabin screaming. With a new bracelet.”
“Good for them. I’ll go give Gaspy a pat.”
Mina smiled, guessing he’d had a hand in it somewhere.
“So. Anything on the docket?”
She sighed.
“We found the hive.”
“Its a hive?”
“Yep. It’s a land battle this time.”
“A shame that. we just lost a solid portion of our forces right out of the gate.”
“Indeed. Wales is disappointed she can’t help us this time.”
“I am too. Anything special about this one?”
“You’ll need to see it for yourself.”
“Understood. Have the thinkers meet at the Table. we’ll set up the next sortie.”
“Roger. What are your plans today?”
“I got two dates today. I’d like to check on Perrine again. I’ll get an update from Ainz, annnnnd that’s it.”
MIna just chuckled.
“You and Perrine have gone from just not liking each other to close friends.”
“Its not that I didn’t like her, Mina. She’s a high society girl and I’m guttertrash. She’s a very kind and nice girl don’t get me wrong, but I have a harder time clicking with her type. Sonya asked me to give her a chance before writing her off completely, and I’m glad I did.”
MIna felt a warm glow as he described the high strung Galia witch.
“I am glad you did as well. You after her as well?”
“No. Not this time. Me and her are better friends then lovers.”
“I find that weirdly comforting. Not sure why.”
“Must be nice to see I can just be friends with your girls as well.”
She sighed.
“And there you go again, putting words to my heart, mind, and feelings when I can’t like you’re feeling them FOR me.”
He smiled.
“It’s a hobby. I’ll meet up at the Table after breakfast.”
“We’ll be there.”
Tyler smiled as he served up the food. After the food was eaten, he and the ladies dressed for the day. He in his jeans and boots, Kairi in a light blue shirt and pants, Aoita in a bikini to spend a day beachside, and Asika in a shirt and jeans. Tyler waved goodbye as he flew to the Table. He found Zeref, Mina, Wales, Satuski, Mavis, Makrov, Ash, Melody, Armin, and Oro. He walked over to look at the images of the new hive. The first image made him tilt his head.
“It’s blue? The hell?”
Mina sighed as she placed a small video clip to play on the laptop. It showed a Klaxisaur/Neroui thing pop out. Tyler just groaned.
“They combined Neroui with Klaxisaur. This is going to be a pain in the ass. Okay. Let me think.....where’s Gorro?”
Satuski spoke up.
“He and Lillica are out on a date right now.”
“Zerotwo?”
“She’s in our gym.”
“We got a intercom or pager?”
“Here.”
He tapped the button.
“Hey, Zerotwo, can you come to the Table, please?”
The dinogirl showed up not ten minutes later, still with a flush from her morning workout. She was in a sports bra and yoga pants.
“Morning Darling.”
“Hiya Zerotwo. We needed an expert for this one. Here.”
He showed her the clip and her eyes went wide.
“They mixed those things, neroui, right? They mixed them with Klaxisuars?”
“Yup. Looks like it. So, we’re looking at a hybrid battle. Against Klaxisaurs. Mina, what’s that thing altitude?”
She sighed again.
“The rest of it is underground.”
“Are you saying the thing is half buried? That we’re looking at a subterranean battle Mina?”
She nodded.
“We are. This is going to be a very hazardous sortie just from the location alone.”
Tyler sighed as he looked at the images.
“Okay, Zerotwo. The franxx are coming with us on this one.”
He took her hand.
“We’re going into battle together for once.”
The horned dinogirl smiled with excitement and hugged him.
“I can’t wait Darling.”
“Okay, I’d like your help for this one at the table.”
She smiled as Ash stood beside him.
“Okay, so we’re looking at a kill that requires BOTH a Klaxisaur core and a Neroui core taken out.”
“Ten bucks say that as long as one core is active the thing can regenerate.”
“Plus we can expect both a mix of regular Neroui and Klaxisaurs. Plus the usual ground based idiots.”
Tyler then pulled another image up.
“Plus a few dragons as well. Okay. Mina how far is this one?”
“A solid five day trip one way.”
“I’ll put a stay on Miho’s hotspring trip until I get back. Okay. Topography of the area?”
Mina pulled a map.
“No lakes or large rivers at all. Sorry Wales. Looks like Azur lane is on defense this time.”
The noble battleship smiled.
“It is quite alright. It’ll be a nice change of pace.”
“Okay. The franxx, the strike witches, Me, Ash, Melody, let see who else. Accelerator, Igneel, Rias and her board, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Lucy and her spirits, Grey fullbuster, Juvia, Natsu and Erza, hmmm, sky is still bothering me. Demiurge and Shalltear. Plus Jerbreal, annnnnd, Maple. Oh! And the teen titans.”
Mavis thought for a moment.
“If this is going to be a mainly ground battle, take Zeref as well as Maky here.”
“Good call. I’ll visit Ainz later anyway to get an update. I think we should also take Yusuke’s crew and Wendy. That splits the dragonslayers up nicely. Oh, and Gildarts.”
Here Mina had a thought.
“Lets take Blackstar and Kidd.”
“Okay. Hey, did Grey have any luck with Leon or Ur?”
“He did. They’re on base as well.”
“Good for him. Okay. I think we have our force.”
Satuski smiled.
“I guess the Kamuis are not needed this time.”
“Sorry Satuski. Not against things like these.”
“I understand. So. When can we launch?”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“I’d prefer to wait until Perrine is fully recovered.”
Mina nodded.
“I agree. That said, we can’t leave it.”
“I can give her a synthesized Phoenix tear made from my blood. It should get her on her feet and even cure her cold if she has one.”
Mina sighed.
“As much as I wanted her to recover naturally, I want you to do it.”
“I understand Mina. I’ll visit her after I see Ainz. Okay. We’re strictly ground/sky. How long for launch?”
Mina looked at the roster.
“We need three days for a fully prepped assault.”
“You have five. we’re not making the same mistakes as last time, Mina.”
She nodded.
“Understood. And I agree.”
“Okay. We’ll also take Inuyasha. Just incase his girl showed up. I’ll check the database real quick.”
HE pulled up the list of his world.
“Kakyome. Got her....Deceased? Okay.....she was killed by Nirok after his Miasma was tampered with by an irate Ragyo for some insult. Okay. I’ll bring her back for him.”
They all nodded, as Oro spoke up.
“So you know, that death god avatar crap no longer applies. Just revive and go.”
“Coolio. Okay. We have our tasks for the next few days. Any questions?”
Zeref lifted his hand.
“What about that army of corpses?”
“Ainz can raise one for base defense. I’ll give you my blood to add to your power. You can raise it once we reach the AO.”
He nodded.
“Understood.”
“Anything else?”
They all looked at each other.
“We’re good.”
“Alright. Break.”
The leaders all scrambled as Armin came to ask a question.
“Why take me?”
“That colossal titan is a tac nuke. If need be you can use it to buy us a quick breather. If it comes to that, I can use my power to shield everyone from the blast.”
He nodded.
“Okay. I see your plan. I’m a backup surprise.”
“Of the nastiest kind. I’m fully expecting another rigged jewel. If not there then here.”
“I understand. Okay, I’ll go give the others the orders.”
“Good, I got a meeting with a Lichking.”
He dove into his shadow to step out to find Shalltear waiting for him yet again.
“Well, MY day just got better. How are you, Shalltear?”
She smiled as she took his arm.
“I am good this morning. I am glad you came to visit. Is this business or just to see me again?”
“Mostly you. Always assume I’m here for you.”
She just laughed at this fascinating human.
“You are a truly bizarre human, Tyler. Flirting with a vampire like you do. It’s strange.”
“How’d Albedo react to your new form?”
Shalltear just laughed even harder.
“Oh she was sooo angry! She just lost her best insult!”
“Lemme guess, yours are better then hers?”
She smiled smugly.
“Much. We compared. I got firmness, perkiness and bust. All she has is size.”
“Sooo, your a high quality Vampire?”
She snorted.
“You really CAN turn nearly anything into flattery, can’t you?”
“Comes easy when I have YOU to work with, Shalltear. PLENTY of things to flatter!”
She just sighed as she felt that warm glow again. She led him to the throne again and took her spot by a pillar. Ainz was on his throne.
“Good Morning Tyler. I understand you have need of Nazerick?”
“We found a hybrid hive. So, I’d like to bring Shalltear and Demiurge of the tomb on the sortie to kill it.”
Ainz thought for a moment.
“Shalltear is an interesting choice. Sadly, Demiurge might not be as effective as you might think.”
The tall suited demon knelt.
“I am extremely powerful, yet I fear my powers will prove ineffective against machine based lifeforms.”
Tyler thought for a moment as well.
“Okay, I see your point. I think we’d need to test this one just to be certain for future reference. Okay.....then how about Albedo then? Her power had already proven effective on Neroui.”
The succubus bowed as Ainz considered it.
“It almost seems you’re after my ladies.”
“Nah, just Shalltear.”
She jumped as he just flat out said it to Ainz face. The room went silent as the shock wore off. Then Ainz burst out laughing at this straight- forward boy.
“I see, I see. You are full of surprises. I’ll allow it if she wishes it. As for the sortie. Albedo will join with Shalltear under your direct command.”
“Coolio. Nice to ride battle-axe again. Shalltear’s gonna be fun too.”
The Pure Vampire just shook her head at the sheer audacity of this boy to flat-out say he was after her to Ainz’ face. Albedo bowed again.
“It’ll be fun to see the demon in action once more.”
Ainz coughed then.
“Was that all or did you have anything further?”
“Did Shirogane give up his contact?”
Demiurge took up the thread.
“He did indeed. He said the one known as Nirok was his contact. According to him, he encountered him at a shop near his school. He was offered the body of the Lady Kaguya if he complied. His orders were to sabotage our food and drink with Medusa’s snakes. He was only successful in poisoning the ones known as Strike witches. And yourself as well. As it was told, you were given a rigged drink in the tank hangar when you assisted her repairs. It was a setup that he’d planned with rather interestingly accurate precision. It only took effect after the match. That was a very entertaining match by the way.”
“Yer telling me? That was the most fun I’ve had in quite sometime. Damn thing made ma hands shake! It was awesome!”
The group chuckled as he spoke of his battle. Then demiurge picked his thread again.
“So, it would seem that Shirogane had been planning your downfall with a rather intelligent plan.”
“It’s way too smart for him. Where’d he get the plan from?”
“we have yet to get that from him. we’re working on it now.”
“Understood. Okay, that’s all I needed of the tomb”
Ainz nodded.
“When is our launch?”
“We have a five day prep time. It’s a five day Roadtrip to the AO. Then a five day trip back.”
“Understood. Shalltear. Albedo. Begin prepping at once.”
“Lord Ainz.”
“My Lord.”
The Ladies then left to go start their task. Demiurge excused himself to go oversee the torture of Shirogane. Then Ainz sighed as Tyler was readying to dive into shadow.
“So. Shalltear caught your eye.”
Tyler looked at him.
“She did indeed.”
“Like I said. I’ll allow it. Just take care of my friends’ creation.”
“With care and spoil.”
Ainz nodded as Tyler stepped into the shadow to go see Perrine. Now alone Ainz sighed.
“My friend would be so happy Shalltear caught the eye of such a boy. Even if he still scares the hell out of me.”

Tyler switched to go give props to Gasper and Wendy. He found the still glowing couple sitting together on a porch, with Wendy wearing her knew bling.
“Wow, Wendy. That’s a lovely bracelet.”
She smiled.
“Gaspy gave it to me. Sneaky boy hid it on my dresser next to my twin tail ties while i was sleeping.”
“Really? Well done Gaspy. You have great taste for what works for her.”
The boy smiled proudly, picking up on the silent congrats.
“Thank you. I’m just glad she likes it.”
“You two will be just fine.”
He waved and was about to walk away when Carla waved her tail from a corner. He smiled as he walked around to talk to her.
“Hiya, Carla.”
The cat care giver to Wendy was smiling.
“Good morning to you. Now. Did you make that bracelet?”
“I did not. Gasper picked it out himself.”
She was surprised.
“I was certain you helped him.”
“All I did, was make sure his promise to not use time stop was intact for the placement.”
Carla understood the shadow plate then.
“You are a very kind person. Thank you for helping them.”
“Not at all, Carla. Look at that friggin glow.”
She smiled.
“Its wonderful.”
“It is indeed. Lets try to keep it there.”
“Yes. Lets.”
He said goodbye before heading off to see Perrine. He landed outside her cabin and knocked on her door. This time Sonya opened the door. He smiled as he hugged her.
“Hiya Pretty badass. Perrine awake?”
The pale Orussian smiled as she snuggled her lover boy.
“She is. She knows of the sortie.”
“Coolio.”
Sonya led him inside to her room and he sat at her bedside.
“Morning Perrine.”
She smiled at her visitor.
“Good morning. I feel stronger today.”
“I’d glad. I’m here to give you this.”
He held out a small vial.
“We have a sortie we need our Galia witch for. As much as we’d have liked you to recover the right way, we need you too much. This will restore your body to peak condition, and cure your cold if you have one.”
She smiled as she took it.
“I understand. Thank you for your concern.”
She drank it and was bathed in a warm yellow light. Then she jerked a little.
“You okay?”
She just shook her head.
“I feel strong. Like....when I first got here strong.”
“Lets get you on those pretty legs.”
Sonya smiled.
“Sonya’s are best legs though.”
“Thank you.”
That got a small laugh as he helped Perrine stand. She wobbled a little but that was all.
“How it feel?”
Perrine put her weight on each leg.
“I feel normal. Like really good too.”
“You have five days prep time. Start off easy before going your level.”
She nodded.
“I will. Again thank you.”
“Sure.”
He patted Sonya on the head.
“She was in good hands.”
She blushed and smiled proudly. He then looked to a nightgown clad Perrine.
“I’ll leave you to put yourself back together. I need to go see Miho. Later ladies.”
He left as Perrine walked to the shower, feeling stronger then she had ever felt.
Tyler found Miho and her crew repainting their tanks as he landed. The cute tanker smiled as he hugged her.
“Morning girls. I got bad news.”
They all looked at him.
“What’s up?”
“We found a new hive we need to kill. Its a five day drive one way. So the hotspring with have to wait until I get back.”
The girls all sighed with disappointment, then Miho came over and hugged him.
“We’ll look forward to it when you get back.”
“We leave in five days.”
He patted Miho’s head.
“I am sorry ladies. I’ll make it up to you after the raid.”
That got him a group hug.
“We know.”
“We’re more upset you have to leave at all.”
“What she said.”
“I’ll take care of Sakura for you.”
He wrapped them in his wings and arms.
“You all freakin rock.”
He then waved as he flew off to his next task. Miho sighed.
“That was the best hug yet.”

Tyler smiled as he flew to the witches hangar. He found Shirley and Barkhorn looking over their strikers.
“Mornin Speed freak, Captain badass.”
He got a laugh from Shirley and a hug from Barkhorn.
“What’s up?”
“Just here to duplicate your strikers for you.”
Shirley laughed.
“I thought you were kidding!”
“Nope. Captain badass level of serious.”
“Not sure if that’s a complement or an insult.”
“Both. Always assume both with him.”
Tyler smiled as he used his shadows to understand the strikers. He then used a empty wall and a row ten deep of every witches individual striker appeared from the roiling blackness. Shirley and Barkhorn just shook their heads.
“Well, we’re set on striker units for the next hundred years.”
“I’ll tinker with them after the raid.”
Tyler smiled.
“Glad to make a true soldier of Karlsland Happy. Later Glamorous Shirley.”
HE flew off to his next task. The two girls looked at the rows of shining strikers.
“We just got spoiled.”
“Uh-huh.”
Tyler flew off to his next task.
“Okay. Now what?”
Tyler flew low over the base as he ran down a list of things he’d need to get done before he took Asika out for their date. He was winging by the hangars near Igneel’s when he spotted the blonde Lucy of Fairytail sitting in the dark of an alley. He found it odd, so he landed to see if she was okay. He landed and walked into the small gap, only to hear her crying softly. He then tapped a knuckle on a wall.
“Hey, Lucy, what’s wrong?”
The celestial wizard looked up as tears fell from her blue eyes as he sat across from her. The girl was wearing her blue denim half jacket over a brown crop top and skirt. She sniffed.
“Nothing. Don’t worry about me.”
Her normally strong, vibrant voice was small and shaking.
“I’m sorry but seeing my favorite celestial crying like that does make me worry about you.”
She sniffed again, and pulled her knees up to her chest and rested her chin on them.
“Can you set up one of those barriers, please?”
He set one up right then. Lucy felt the dome appear and sighed.
“Natsu chose another.”
Tyler wrapped the saddened girl in a winghug.
“I’m sorry to hear that. Did you ever tell him what was in your heart?”
The pig tailed blonde nodded.
“I did. I told him I loved him. He……. did not love me. Not the way I loved him.”
She buried her face in her knees as she just started crying again. Tyler got up and sat next to the brokenhearted girl and hugged her with his arms.
“I’m sorry, Lucy. That sucks.”
She leaned into his comforting warmth.
“That’s not the worst part.”
“What happened, Lucy?”
She choked as she tried to speak. Tyler held her as she recovered.
“He told me that I was too……. clingy. Like being around me sometimes just irritated him.”
Tyler sat back, more shocked then angry.
“But, I thought you guys were Fairytail’s strongest team? Putting aside romance, you four were family.”
She sighed.
“We were family. We are family. I love Fairytail. It’s my home. I saw the show. It told so little of our daily lives, yet so much of our struggles. He said I was more the irritating little sister that follows the big brother around like a lost puppy.”
She started crying again.
“How long ago was this?”
She sniffed.
“After the first snake purge when you came back from the sea raid. I got left behind, since Aquarius is my only water-based spirit. I’d decided to tell him the very next time I saw him. I did and he rebuffed me. Then he said he was going on a date with Javelin and that was that. Now it just hurts.”
Tyler sighed as he wrapped her in his wings and arms.
“I get it. The first heartbreak hurts the most.”
She looked at him, then to his scars and smiled sadly.
“I suppose you would get it. Your heart’s been broken more times than should be possible.”
She laid her head on his shoulder, and he laid his head on hers.
“Do you still love him?”
She shuddered.
“I don’t know. My heart is in such chaos I don’t know what I’m feeling.”
“Can I look?”
She sat back, allowing him to look into her eyes. Tyler concentrated on Lucy’s beautiful blue eyes.
“Okay let’s see that heart.”
He peered deep into her blues.
“Okay. You’re sad the first person you told you loved took your feelings and stepped on them like they were dirt. You looked up to Natsu like a hero and admired and respected his strength. Yet now that respect, admiration, and love for him is at war with the hurt of him rejecting you so coldly, the pain of the first rejection, and you now are doubting your own judgement. Further adding to the mess is the fact you love Fairytail. You’re now worried how it’ll affect the guild that is your home. Throw in the fact he already had another girl waiting in the wings now has made you lose confidence in your looks, your strength, and your judgement as a whole. Have I been at least close?”
Lucy just hugged the scarred boy with the wings.
“You explained it like these were your feelings not mine. Those eyes are terrifying.”
He hugged her back.
“And yours’ are beautiful Lucy.”
She sat back and wiped her eyes.
“Thank you.”
“No problem. So, what are you going to do?”
She sighed.
“I think…I’ll just hug you again. Every time I do I feel better.”
He held out his arms.
“I got plenty of hugs for you.”
She did just that, and let his warmth wash over her. After she pecked his cheek.
“Thank you for finding me.”
He patted her head.
“You feel better?”
She nodded.
“I feel a little better knowing I can talk to you about it. I was feeling alone here. Like I didn’t know who to talk to about a broken heart.”
Tyler smiled.
“In the future, Lucy. If I’m not around, go to Kaguya, Hayasaka, or Amaki if you need to talk broken heart. Those three ladies have far too much experience with a shattered heart.”
Lucy laughed as he listed a list of potential advisors for her.
“I’ll remember that. Can I ask you something?”
He smiled warmly.
“Sure.”
She sidled closer to him.
“Okay. Now I have TWO questions. First. What do you think of my looks?”
HE sat back to get a good look at her. Lucy Heartfilia was a tall blonde with long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes. Her face was clear like her skin which was a creamy white tone. Her golden hair was up in a set up pigtails that he found an odd choice but whatever. She had moderate cleavage and a firm stomach. Her arms and legs were both long and toned from her work as a wizard for the rowdy Fairytail Guild. Her outfit was the denim crop jacket and top with skirt that made her look like a hot cowgirl. Her feet were encased in a pair of ankle boots that added a rugged look to her beauty. Tyler looked her over as the now nervously trembling girl gulped. He then smiled.
“I think you’re a very beautiful girl Lucy.”
Her voice was trembling.
“You mean it?”
“My one note is that I prefer your hair down. Pigtails are cute and all, but I preferred that gold on your head flowing freely. That’s just my taste though. You are a very beautiful girl Lucy of Fairytail.”
She shuddered as he used the title she’d taken after turned her back on her easy life as a debutante girl. She then smiled as she undid her pigtails. Once undone, her hair flowed like a bit of golden thread in the light breeze.
“Thank you. I think I’ll keep my hair down then, if you like it that way.”
He was happy she was feeling better, but was a little confused by her just going with his preference.
“Just curious, but why does my taste matter to you?”
She smiled again as she remembered how he only just wanted to be her friend.
“Well. To be honest. You missed one thing in my heart during that reading.”
“The crush on me?”
She snorted.
“Of course you noticed it. Yeah. Natsu broke my heart. I cried for hours afterward. Then I looked out my cabin window and saw you teaching Kiria to fly. Then Sakura. I still had tears on my face, yet I found myself wanting you to hug me like you do Kiria.”
“Is that why you’ve been teaching Sakura celestial magic?”
She hugged him again.
“A part. The spirits love her to death. Especially Aries and Cancer.”
“A lifetime supply of woolly hugs and salon quality haircuts. Nice”
Lucy smiled at the thought of everyone’s favorite Silver Fairy.
“The other part was to hear more of you. Sakura just needs a good poke and she’ll gush for hours. One day while you were on your raid we spent the day on the beach and in the hotspring nearby and did nothing but talk about you. Like that was it.”
She smiled as she remembered the day.
“I guess in between me trying to pick the pieces of my heart up, and them cutting me up all over again, I found myself crushing hard for you.”
Tyler was holding her in his arms as she talked, gently stroking her back.
“Well. You know my arrangement, Lucy. If you want in, just say the word.”
She looked at him.
“You would accept me, just like that?”
“with open arms, a ready heart, and a warm hug.”
She started glowing with warmth, then she snuggled her head into his chest.
“Well. I’ll join your count.”
He hugged her tightly.
“Nice to hug you Lucy. Any requests?”
She sat back and smirked.
“Keep those greedy girls off my body!”
“Yes Princess.”
She blushed as he used Virgo’s line on her.
“And I like a more…..romantic lovelife then a straight to the sex kind.”
“Hidden gifts, surprise kidnappings, and flirting. Gotchya.”
She smiled again as he used his shadow to clean her tearstained face.
“I’ll look forward to it all.”
“I promise not to forget you as well.”
She hugged him this time.
“I understand. Believe me I do. When you have the time, I’ll be ready and waiting.”
He hugged her back. Loving her body heat and the way she fit in his arms. After she stood up and dusted herself off.
“Well thanks for making me feel better. And for accepting me.”
He stood as well.
“Thank you for being you. Now I have a question.”
She tilted her head.
“What’s up?”
“Have you by chance met The Great Suzi’s version of Virgo?”
Lucy smiled widely,
“Ohhhhh, I have! Great Suzi loves her sex addicted maid. Her version is like mine, only A: she’s a lesbian. B: Loves to give Suzi massages. And C: Her version has a bigger rack. Oh, and is NOT a sub with a punishment fetish.”
Tyler laughed.
“I’m glad she got a good one. I’m gonna go hug her one.”
Lucy smiled.
“She likes to flutter by the beach around this time with Kiria and Sakura.”
“Yay. Three for. Later Lucy.”
She waved as he flew off. Her heart once again intact.
Tyler found Suzi and the other fluttering girls weaving between each other in one-piece swim suits on the shore. Tyler went right to the golden winged Suzi and hugged her. She squealed as the other two also were wrapped in his wings.
“Scary big brother! You came to visit the great Suzi!”
He snuggled his head against her like she was a cat, making her giggle.
“I realized I haven’t hugged the Great Suzi for a while. So here I am.”
The blonde cutie just hugged him as Sakura and Kiria hugged him as well. Tyler then sighed.
“We have a sortie in five days.”
“AhhhhhH!”
He chuckled at their irritated groan.
“Believe me the feeling is very much mutual.”
Suzi hugged him tighter as Kiria sighed.
“You BETTER come back quick, scary big brother. It gets lonely here.”
Tyler smiled as he hugged the trio at once.
“We’ll be quick.”
Sakura fluttered to look him in the eye.
“We’ll stay with mommy Amaki. You go kick some ass.”
That made him laugh.
“Okay, Silver fairy. That was cute as hell. Alright, you runts. I got a girl to ruin. Later.”
He waved as he flapped off to go kidnap Asika. Kiria sighed as he went.
“I miss him already.”

Tyler soared just above the tops of the hangars.
“Hey, Asika.”
The pretty chef’s voice was heard quickly.
“What’s up?”
“You’re up.”
She squealed hard with excitement.
“I’m at Rias’s cabin! I’ll be ready in ten!”
“Having fun with Asia’s body as well? Atta girl!”
He smiled as he landed at Miho’s hangar. He found the tanks idle as the girls were hitting the beach that day. He pulled his car out and drove off to Rias’s cabin. He parked and leaned on the passenger side door as he waited. As he did so, there was a pleasured moaning scream heard from within. He shook his head.
“Sounds like Asia is having fun.”
The door opened and Asika stepped out. She was glowing. Her sliver eyes were shining under a light sunhat, her brown hair brushed to look like chocolate flowing from her head. Her outfit was a light blue sleeveless shirt that dropped to above her stomach, a pair of skin-tight capri jeans with a pair of white sandals on her feet. He smiled as she flitted to his side.
“Wow, Asika. You look beautiful.”
She giggled as he picked her up and put her in the car like she was a child being placed in a car seat.
“Thank you!”
He got in as a sweat drenched Rias came out in a white bikini. The red headed devilgirl had a towel around her neck as she drank from a water bottle.
“Asia still hungry?”
She looked to see Tyler smiling with a dolled up Asika beside him.
“She’s got quite the appetite. Me and Koneko are taking turns satisfying her.”
Tyler smirked.
“Not sure whether I should apologize or say have fun.”
The busty devil licked her lips.
“Both. We’re having fun.”
He just sighed.
“Well. Later then.”
He drove off as Rias went back inside. Asia was just coming out of the shower, a noticeable stagger in her step.
“Ready for more?”
The sweet blonde laid back on the bed and spread-eagled herself.
“Ready!”

“So. Anything you want to do?”
They were pulling out of the base gate as the pretty cook thought about it.
“I think I’d like to just wander the mall for a bit. Then get some food.”
He smiled fondly.
“Any place specific?”
She smiled as she replied.
“That restaurant on the top floor with the balcony.”
“As you wish.”
He took her hand as they rolled into town. The mushroom clouds from his earlier rampage had finally dissipated, but the holes remained. The brown-haired girl smiled as they passed them.
“That’s what they get for fucking with our sanctuary.”
“Damn straight homegirl.”
They laughed as he parked and they went inside. Asika was smiling as she snuggled under his arm as they walked. The indoor rollercoaster roared overhead. Then Asika got an idea.
“Hey, there’s an arcade two floors up I loved. Can we check it out?”
He smirked.
“As the chef mistress commands.”
She just laughed as they rode the escalators to her floor. Once inside Tyler bought a bucket of tokens and she led him to a two-player verses puzzle game.
“Let’s make a bet!”
He smirked at her from his spot opposite her.
“Oh? You had my curiosity, now you have my attention.”
She giggled.
“Nice one liner. If I win, you have to fuck me till I black out. If I lose I have to watch you fuck another till they black out.”
He smiled at the hardcore lovergirl.
“I got a better stipulation.”
“Oh?”
“If you lose, Asia gets to rape you in your sleep. At will. For a week.”
Asika squeaked.
“Okay that’s a better one. You in?”
“You? Not yet. The bet? Fuck yeah.”
She smiled evilly as the game fired up. Goal was to answer a series of questions and do a bunch of platforming challenges better then your opponent. Asika went first. Her first challenge was to get the answer of a math problem. She picked an answer only for it to be wrong.
“Damn it. I hate math.”
Tyler just laughed as he picked the correct answer in ten seconds. Asika gulped.
“Ut-oh.”
“Yup.”
Tyler got the next question as he got the last one right. This being a challenge to get a character from point A to point B without dying. He cleared it and it went to Asika. She cleared it as well.
“This is kinda fun, Asika.”
She smiled.
“Right? After the food, I’d like to show you the RIGHT way to make gingerbread.”
“Of course. My bunker’s fully stocked.”
She got her next question right.
“I feel like I’ll get my bet whether I win or lose.”
“You lose you just get more of it.”
That made her smile as the game ended with him as the winner. She just laughed.
“My poor kitty’s nervous now! Asia likes to taste it.”
Tyler laughed at that one.
“Good thing it’s so damned tasty then.”
She smiled again as they went to a hoop shoot, which he got the high score. The pair spent a few hours getting their game on until the bucket ran out. Once it did Asika’s belly rumbled.
“Yes Ma’am.”
They went to the top floor eatery she wanted and claimed a balcony table. They ordered and just looked out at the city from there. Asika sighed.
“You okay?”
She rested her head on her hands as she looked out at the peaceful seeming city.
“Yeah. Just amazed at the 180 of the last month.”
He sat back in his seat.
“You’re telling me. We went from a simple hotspring trip to war of the worlds in three days flat.”
She smiled as she remembered the should have been trip.
“We went from being a bunch of your run-of-the-mill sex addicted teenagers to soldiers on the frontline of a war to live with you leading the charge. Yet, I still miss the time when all we had to worry about was Chika cheating at a card game.”
Tyler took her soft hand in his.
“I get it. I miss it too. But at least once the world gets its shit together again we can play it old school.”
She smiled as she squeezed his hand.
“Yeah. You’re right. At least with you around we’re safe from the true monsters.”
He shuddered.
“I still can’t protect you from the worst thing out there.”
She was now just plain scared by both his shudder and ominous tone.
“What is it?”
HE looked at her.
“Death…….by hug. Kiria is the most dangerous thing we need to fear. Those hugs……..are freakin lethal!”
She got up from her seat. She then walked to stand in beside him, and slugged him with a smile on her face.
“You scared me you asshole! You right though.”
They laughed as she pretty cook retook her seat as the food arrived. They got their grub on as they looked at the city. They then saw a small set of five shapes flying between buildings. Asika tilted her head.
“Who’s that?”
Tyler used his eye power to zoom in.
“Looks like Perrine with Yoshkia, Xenovia, Irina and………wow, Sakamoto. I guess they’re helping Perrine get the rust off.”
Asika looked to see the patrol drifting around buildings and doing other maneuvers.
“I heard you have to head out again.”
He sighed.
“Yeah. Got a doozy this time. We roll out in five days.”
She was a little surprised.
“That long?”
He nodded.
“I made a series of mistakes the last time around, Asika. Our whole party was nearly raped and killed. Hell, I nearly bit it.”
That shocked her bad.
“You nearly died?”
He nodded.
“The jeweled bomb was a close one. I had felt that something was off yet had no clue just how off it was. The damned thing was sitting on a pedestal in the center of the chamber beneath a set of stairs. I saw it as it started glowing. Problem was as soon as I went to grab it we got sent to where I first fought Acnologia. They had another dragon his level of power there as a trap. I killed him. Then we got sent to the two hives where yet ANOTHER Acnologia-class dragon was waiting. I had to fight it as the others tore the cores apart. Then we got sent to the gap and yup. You guessed it. A third dragon was waiting. I had to fight three Acnologias back to back to back before we got back to the main force. I had to use a surge to get save everyone then kill Ragyo. Yeah. I was on the verge of collapsing. Now add to it that I had several hundred snakes from Medusa draining both my power and lifeforce with the slowly poisoning me air. And bang. Near death experience. It was close, but no cigar.”
Asika was shaking as he told the tale. He noticed and took her hand reassuringly.
“It’s okay. I didn’t die. I was just tired. Okay? So relax.”
She stopped shaking and smiled.
“You’re right. You came back alive.”
He smiled at her smile as a loud whirring was heard. They looked to see Perrine’s flight approaching the mall. Tyler and Asika waved as the ladies all came to a hover by the balcony. Sakamoto was clearly flight leader, but Tyler looked to Perrine first as if she was flight leader.
“Hiya Perrine. Feeling better?”
The blonde Galia witch smiled happily.
“I do. Thank you.”
“So, Perrine, Sakamoto behaving herself?”
That made the kindly Major throw her head back laughing as Perrine blushed a little.
“Major badass has been on her best behavior.”
Tyler laughed at her cute embarrassment as Yoshkia chuckled at his clear joke.
“I’m not surprised. Course we all know Yoshkia’s the biggest headache on your patrol Perrine.”
That set the ladies giggling, while Yoshkia pouted.
“Heeey! Mean!”
“Also the cutest.”
Yoshkia was glowing then.
“Better.”
Tyler then gave a subtle wink at Asika as he moved like lightning to steal a kiss off Yoshkia before sitting back in his seat. The witch squeaked at this attack as he then planted a kiss on Asika’s lips as well.
“Heey! My kiss!”
Asika was licking her lips as she tasted the Fuso witch’s kiss on Tyler’s lips.
“Wow Yoshkia. Even second hand your kisses are insanely sweet.”
Tyler smiled.
“She’s got best kiss for a reason. Plus her lips are like ridiculously soft.”
Asika tilted her head.
“Wow, soft lips, candy kiss, cute as all hell, and warm to hug? She have ANY flaws?”
“If I find one, I’ll let you know. She is awesome.”
“Uhhh, guys? Look.”
All heads turned to look at a red-faced Yoshkia as she was now being supported by Xenovia and the angelgirl Irinia as her embarrassment overwhelmed her. Tyler and the others laughed at her speechlessly red face. Tyler then walked over to the railing and kissed her again to bring her out of he stupor.
“Love you Yoshkia. You rock.”
She came to her senses and smiled as she kissed him herself.
“Aren’t I awesome?”
He hugged her.
“Yup. No two ways about it, Yoshkia.”
She pulled back as they returned to their patrol. He then looked to Asika.
“Shall we head for the bunker?”
She smiled.
“Yup.”
They left and headed back to base. As they rolled through the front gate, Tyler spotted Satski, Tatsi’s sister walking along the side of a hangar. He smiled as he readied a shadow ball. Asika was giggling as he took aim and hurled it at the unsuspecting girl’s turned back. He scored a direct hit, splattering his shadow liquid all over her back. She then felt his hug as he rolled by.
“Love you too, Tyler!”
The pair laughed at her good sportsmanship as they parked outside his bunker. They went in and there a pair of light grey panties on the table. He smiled fondly.
“Thanks for the gift Enterprise.”
The warm voice of the shiplady was heard.
“I’m glad you like it.”
“I love you.”
He felt her shiver as he added hers to the drawer. Asika had walked to his small kitchen and was looking through his selection of ingredients. He came up behind her and hugged her from behind as he kissd her neck.
“So, where do we start?”
She sighed as she felt his warmth envelope her frame.
“Let’s start with the food before you make me scream.”
He kissed her neck again.
“Alright.”
She spent the next hour teaching him to make gingerbread from scratch without his powers. The time was spent with good smells, bad jokes, and happy smiles as the first batch came out. Asika had an air of mock severity as she taste-tested the cookies. Tyler smiled.
“Verdict?”
She smiled.
“Not bad rookie. Not bad at all. Now, lets clean up. I’m feeling frisky.”
He and her hurried to clean up before they ran for the bed. She dove onto the blankets with him right behind her. Then he was inside her slit pounding away as she bucked hard. She was creamed hard as she blew even harder. Then she flipped over to give backdoor access and she loved the feeling of her rear getting stretched by her favorite spear. She got creamed until he ran out of ammo and she blew until she collapsed. Then they laid together in each other’s arms.
“I needed that.”
He smiled as he kissed her.
“Still best sex fiend.”
She giggled as she felt him give her sweat-drenched breasts a good tongue bath. She gave a satisfied sigh.
“I want to try shower sex next time.”
Tyler smiled as his spear rearmed.
“We can try now if you still want some?”
She laughed.
“My poor kitty’s full of cream! My butt too! I can’t take another orgasm. Save that one for next time.”
He leaned in and kissed her softly, and held the lovely naked girl tightly.
“I love you, Asika.”
She wrapped her arms around him.
“I love you too.”
He then sat back.
“Let’s clean your kitty.”
They showered together, with him using the hose to thoroughly clean her creamed cat, much to her moaning, giggling amusement. After they got out Asika leaned in for another loving kiss and hug. Then she smiled happily.
“Best date ever.”
He hugged her tightly.
“Have you been on a date before?”
She looked at him, her silver eyes were sad.
“My first date ended badly.”
They laid on the couch, with her on his chest and his arm around her waist. Both still naked. She rested her head over his heart, hearing it pounding, as she told the story.
“I got asked out by a boy in my class. I was ecstatic by this as I was never the best looking or the most outgoing. I was more the one in the corner of the class looking at recipes then talking to people. So. Me getting asked out was both a surprise and very unexpected. I got dressed up like I was today for my date and waited for him to show up at the mall.”
She hugged him as he hugged her.
“He never showed. I was concerned because maybe something happened as I had not gotten a call. I saw him in class that Monday and asked him about it. He laughed at me, asking me how stupid could I be to have thought he’d actually show up to a date with such a flat, mousey, bland girl like me? He then pulled the blonde to his right, who had large breasts and sparkling hazel eyes, into a makeout session right there. The whole class then laughed at me as it was then said that he and the blonde had been an open couple for a month by that point, and that everyone had know about it. So, I was essentially the butt of a class prank. I ran out of the school and spent the next two days crying. My mother then transferred me to KaraKonia Academy. That’s where I met you a year later.”
Tyler just rolled over to pin the girl between the back of the couch and his own body.
“I’m sorry that happened to you, Asika.”
He had her body wrapped in his arms as he pressed her into his chest. She smiled.
“I’m not. I met you after I transferred. So. I got the better deal there.”
He kissed her.
“I love you, Asika. If you like, I can give that bastard to Ainz.”
She rested her head against his chest.
“It’s fine. He got expelled after you stole my heart for setting a hidden camera up in the girls locker room after a large cheerleader rally.”
“That kinda fits.”
“It fits me very well. He was caught taking it down to retrieve the footage. He got kicked out and the last I heard was he was in a local public school where everyone hates him.”
“I can’t imagine why he’d want to record a locker room without YOU in it. Can’t make a movie without a leading lady.”
She smiled at his ever-present ability to turn most anything into either an insult or a complement. She then yawned.
“I’d like to rest for a bit. Can you bring me to my cabin please?”
He patted her head.
“Sure Asika. I am sorry I haven’t been around much for you.”
She got up and stretched a he used his flames to dress her again.
“I get it. Long list of shit to do. Me included. But as long as you keep coming for me I’ll forgive you.”
He hugged her again and then dressed as well. He dropped her off at her cabin before flying off for the last date on his current list.
“Hey, Kairi. You around?”
The pretty pianist was quick to reply.
“I’m laying on the beach right now.”
“Wanna go out?”
She laughed.
“I’d rather sleep on the beach together. I just got comfy.”
He smiled as he flew to land beside the elegant beauty. Her long black hair was draped on the sand, her porcelain skin was shining in the warm sunlight and her light blue eyes were happily sparkling as he used his flames to chance into a set of trunks. He laid beside her, noticing her bikini was a pale blue stringed thing with the knots for her top on her back and her bottoms knot on her hips. He settled and she laid on his chest. He wrapped an arm around her waist, loving how sun-warmed her skin was. She settled comfortably and looked at him with a happy smile.
“This is nice. Much better than the sand.”
He smiled at her.
“I’m using my power to keep the sand out of that tight ass and cute bikini.”
She readjusted her positioning then. Laying on her chest on his chest with a long smooth leg over his and her arm on his chest. After she sighed.
“Better. Much better. Care to set an alarm?”
“I set it for two hours.”
She closed her eyes.
“I’m tired. I just want to sleep with you like this for my date.”
He had his arm around her.
“As you wish.”
They dozed off like that, with a fifty foot alert shadow around them.

Tyler was wakened by the mental poking and opened his eyes to see Kairi was still sound asleep on his chest in the same exact layout she had been in when she first laid down. He sighed as he nudged her awake. She groaned as she opened her eyes.
“That time already?”
He stroked her silk like hair.
“Yeah. I’m afraid so.”
She stretched her back as she sat up, getting a bunch of pops and cracks down her spine.
“I was enjoying that. Well. We can do it again next time.”
He sat up and his back sounded like a bunch of glowsticks. She hugged him tightly, pressing her rack into his chest.
“Thanks for this. It was fun.”
He hugged her back, loving her in his arms.
“Sure thing Kairi. Next time you can play for me.”
She smiled widely.
“I remember.”
He stood and so did she.
“So, what are you gonna do now Kairi? It’s not even three yet.”
She tilted her head as she thought.
“I think I’ll go take a dip in that hotspring for a bit. Then maybe go for a run. You?”
He had to think.
“Not sure. You were my last date I had today. Plus, my other crap is caught up for once. So, I think I’ll go check on Fear. Maybe help battle prep or try out some new attacks.”
She smiled and leaned in for a quick kiss.
“Well. I’m off. Thanks for the beach bed.”
He changed into his jeans and boots as he flew off. Tyler was whistling happily as he spotted the small girl playing tag with Ghost and Unicorn further up the beach. He landed and was instantly pounced on by his favorite wolf as Unicorn squealed.
“Papa!”
Tyler hugged the white wolf as a one-piece-clad Unicorn hugged his free arm. He hugged her as well.
“Hey Ghost! Nice to see my wolfqueen is still looking after my little rowboat.”
The wolf howled as he sat up with the purple haired cutie that was Unicorn seated firmly in his lap. He hugged her tightly as he looked to the now trembling blue haired red eyed girl in the frilly Two-piece.
“Wow, Fear. Rock that thing. How have you been?”
She gulped.
“I’ve been fine, sir-“
“Tyler. Please, called me Tyler, Fear.”
Her trembling doubled.
“Sorry. I’ve been fine, Tyler. Thank you for being so kind to me.”
He nudged Unicorn who understood.
“Hey, Fear. Take a seat here.”
He patted Unicorn’s now vacant seat. The girl’s eyes went wide with terror as Ghost prodded her forward. With extreme nerves, she sat in his lap and he wrapped his arms around her small waist in a hug.
“I’m not going to hurt you, Fear. I promise you that.”
His voice was kind and soothing as he laid his head on hers. The poor girl had never felt such a warm hug or as protected as she did like that. She stopped trembling and instead leaned back into his chest, feeling his myriad of scars through her thick mane of light blue hair. She gulped again.
“So. I’m safe here? Truly?”
He held the poor tortured soul tighter.
“The only thing you have to worry about here is Kiria’s hugs. I can’t protect you from those. You’re safe Fear.”
She looked at her friend Unicorn who came over to hug her as well.
“Papa NEVER breaks a promise.”
Fear sighed with relief and relaxed into his hug.
“Wow, damn Fear.”
She tensed up again.
“Did I do something wrong?”
He snuggled her against him.
“You’re nearly as warm as Yoshkia. You a friggin space heater. I love it.”
She relaxed again. Ghost came sauntering over to wiggle between Unicorn and Tyler to lay her head on Fear’s lap. The now swathed in hugs girl felt a few tears well up at the feelings of warmth and safety the improvised group hug were giving her. Tyler sensed her distress and wiped the tears away.
“Hey. No more tears from those pretty eyes, Fear. I want you to smile.”
She did just that and smiled up at him.
“Better?”
“Much. Well, I just came to check on you. I’m gonna go help with battle prep.”
The two girls balked, but let him go as he lifted of the sand.
“Ghost! Make em work fer it!”
The wolf pounced on Fear and took off. The two girls waved at Tyler as he flew off before chasing after the wolf. He then tapped his comms.
“Hey, Mina.”
The commander’s warm voice was heard.
“Yes?”
“I’m looking to help with battle prep. Any place I can help out?”
She gave a surprised breath.
“No more dates or rampages?”
“Not today. I’m caught up on the queue and the other bullshit didn’t take long. As for a rampage? I WAS going to spend an hour trying out new attacks. We have any new recruits that need my attention?”
Index’s cheery voice was heard then on the comms line.
“Not today.”
“Well I got a rare bit of free time. Nice. So any place I can help out?”
Mina thought for a moment.
“Go help Levi and his scouts with their Titan prep.”
“Yes ma’am!”
That got a few laughs as he winged to Eren’s hangar. As he was also training his titan powers, he had been given a full hangar to work with. Tyler landed outside the thing, finding Levi, Armin and Mikasa looking over their swords and ODM gear as Eren was looking down the sights of a grenade launcher. Tyler smirked at that.
“Hey, Eren. That’s a nasty beast ya got there.”
They all looked at him as he walked in. Then Armin spoke up.
“Something happen?”
He smiled at the kind boy.
“Nah. Just here to help the battle prep.”
That got a jolt of surprise from all of them. Especially Levi.
“And here I thought you just played all day.”
Tyler laughed hard as he took a spot at their worktable.
“Friends and lovers before war, Levi. They come first. Now, I heard from Mina you are doing titan prep.”
The strongest scout nodded.
“Killing titans is our groups specialty and our main orders here.”
“Well that makes sense. Oh. The beast titan and Reiner are dead.”
That made them drop whatever was in their hands at that one. Then Eren looked at him.
“Are you sure?”
“I killed them in Strelitzia with Zerotwo myself. I also copied the power of both.”
Levi just shook his head.
“Of course you did. So, the monkey is dead. Same with the traitor.”
Tyler smiled.
“Yup. Reiner might have been a force to deal with in your world, but in a hand to hand here against me on equal footing? He didn’t have a snowball’s chance in hell.”
Mikasa looked at him.
“I’d like to see your hand to hand skills.”
Tyler walked over to Armin.
“here, hold this for a moment.”
He used the seal to lock his powers away and placed the release in Armin’s hands. The blonde boy’s eyes went wide at this show of trust. Then Tyler took an easy stance across from the black haired Mikasa.
“Ready when you are toots.”
She smiled as well as she circled her prey, looking for an opening. Tyler was completely relaxed as she stepped behind him. He smiled as she threw the first punch. He merely sidestepped to the right and pulled on her fist. Mikasa was flipped onto her back and laid there shocked by her sudden view of the ceiling. Tyler offered her his hand.
“That’s how I got Reiner.”
She took his hand and he pulled her to her feet.
“How’d you do that?”
He put his hand in his pocket.
“It’s merely using your own body weight and strength against you. Think of your hot bod as water flowing downstream. Now think of me as a bend in that same river. I was completely relaxed, and that allowed me to redirect the flow of your river.”
Mikasa just smiled.
“I think I understand. I’d like to see more of your tricks.”
“Sure.”
The girl this time came at him with a low kick. He stepped to the side and tapped her other knee. She buckled and found herself facedown on the hangar floor. Tyler helped her to her feet again.
“That was just taking out your base. Try to keep your weight on your toes more.”
She dusted off her red scarf and her white tank top.
“I’ll try. The fighting Skills here are terrifying.”
Tyler laughed.
“This is just ONE style. I know of one that is so freakin hardcore that every third shot is a deathshot. Wanna keep trying?”
She nodded.
“I would. I find this……fun.”
He smiled as she took another stance.
“I find it fun as well. Hey, Eren. I hope you’re taking notes.”
The boy with the burning green eyes just flipped him off.
“Nice.”
Tyler sparred with Mikasa for a further half an hour, teaching her both takedowns and counters. After getting laid on her back for the hundredth time she called it.
“Okay. Anymore and I’ll break something.”
He helped her to her feet and patted her back. Both were still breathing lightly as they bumped fists.
“I’d be happy to teach you more if you want.”
She smiled.
“Sure. It’s a shame I can’t go Titan like Eren can.”
Tyler looked to Armin who broke his seal and returned his power.
“I can give you a drop that would grant you the power, if you really want it.”
She just shook her head.
“Of course you can.”
“That a no?”
She smiled again.
“I’d like to be able to protect Eren better. So, please?”
“Open wide.”
He flicked a drop and she glowed. He then nodded to the outside.
“Let’s see your new toy.”
They went outside and took a new position. Tyler tapped his comms.
“Hey, Mina. Heads up. I’ll be doing some titan training with Mikasa outside their hangar.”
The strike witch commander was heard chuckling.
“Almost feels like I’m a commander again.”
“Almost.”
He then looked to Mikasa.
“Ready when you are.”
They bit their hands and transformed. Tyler finished first. He was the same height as the hangar roof and had bits of hardened flesh all over his frame. His skin was jet black with his scars being emphasized by white lines. He opened his mouth to roar and found he had razor sharp fangs in place of teeth. He was naked and his fists had a set of hardened knuckles on each limb. Mikasa finished her transformation next. She was also naked, with armor plating like his own on her frame. She looked at her hands and clenched fists. Tyler then tried to speak.
“Hey. Mikasa. How it feel?”
She looked at him and smiled. In her mouth were a similar set of fanglike teeth.
“It feels like I got taller.”
Tyler then walked over to her, sending small shockwaves with each step. He then held out his hands.
“Lets try it.”
She clasped his hands and grinned.
“Right!”
The two titaned up fighters then pushed against each other in a test of strength. Tyler quickly won as his form was both larger and beefier than Mikasa’s more wiry frame. He and Mikasa then disengaged and took a few steps backward.
“Hand to hand next?”
She shook her head.
“I want to learn hardening first.”
“I’m already hardened enough for you. Oh, you mean the titan ability? Sure we can do that.”
That got a smirk. Tyler looked at his hand and felt for the power. He then had a ten foot crystal-like blade grow out of his wrist to extend over his clenched fist. He then retracted the thing. The next thing he did was to give himself a set of claws growing out of his fingertips. The last thing he tired was making a large shield over a forearm. Then he nodded.
“Okay. I got it down. Mikasa. The power to harden relies on desire. So, imagine a set of claws on the tips of your fingers.”
She looked at her hand. Sure enough, a set of two foot blue claws grew out.
“Nice manicure. Now. Do the same with your wrists. Like a long blade.”
She did and same result. She then blinked as she had an idea. A pair of handles grew out of her shoulders. She grasped them and drew a pair of matching blades out that were both 15 feet long and a deep blue. Tyler just laughed.
“I love the way you think, Mikasa.”
He did the same and they faced each other blades at the ready. She spoke then.
“Let’s make a bet.”
“I’m listening.”
She smiled.
“If I win, I get to join your bus for the ride to the AO.”
“If I win?”
“I join your count. AND the bus ride up.”
He just smiled at her.
“Sounds like a win/win to me.”
Eren and Armin both looked at each other.
“So how long has THAT been there?”
Armin just shook his head.
“Never thought I’d see the day Mikasa fell in love.”
Levi just snorted.
“She’s not dead you idiots.”
Tyler made a small crystal disk and tossed it up. It hovered for a moment before falling to the ground. Soon as it impacted the bout was on. Tyler moving first with a lunge that made the ground shake from the sheer force of the lunge. Mikasa moved as well, her charge more like a prancing deer then Tyler’s bear-like rush. Tyler swung a light slash at her leg as he ducked under her own slash. She danced aside and went to drop a double smash to his now-exposed back, only for him to pivot on a trunk-like leg and drive the hilt of his blade into her waist. He was looking into her shocked green eyes as the air was driven from her lungs.
“First point. Me.”
He stepped back as she took another stance. Tyler smiled at her now angry faced.
“Mikasa. Relax and flow like water. Don’t let your emotions boil like that.”
She took in a breath and forced her anger down, when she did so, her eyes became both clearer and more focused. Tyler nodded approvingly.
“That’s it.”
They rushed each other again. Tyler launching the assault this time. He swung both blades in a dual arc and Mikasa danced away. She then tried to counter with her own dual swing, only for Tyler to block by pulling the blades inward to his chest. Her blades bounced off and he pushed her in the chest with a slight force. The result was her falling flat on her back with her arms outstretched. Tyler then placed a blade on her throat.
“That’s two. I win.”
He returned the blades to his body as he helped the fallen girl to her feet. She was shaking her head.
“That was just plain scary how easy you made beating me look.”
He patted her back.
“Remember. You’re trained to kill things bigger than you. I’m just far more used to fighting on equal footing. You just need practice. My advice would be a few rounds a day with Aki, Ryuko, Riuko, or Satuski if she’s free. Or any other swordsmen we have here.”
She just smiled at him.
“Looks like you get me as a girlfriend.”
“And a badass travel buddy as well. Happy to have you. Preferences?”
She leaned in to whisper in his ear.
“Lots of affection. And keep the others off me.”
“I look forward to pleasuring you.”
She smiled as steam started pouring from their bodies as they released the hold on the titan power. Tyler was still bare chested and Mikasa was still in her white tank top. She had a set of flame-like markings around her eyes from the titan power. Tyler’s markings looked more like claw marks. Tyler hopped out of the rapidly dissolving flesh of the titan and went to catch an exhausted Mikasa as she fell out of her own. She found herself in a princess cradle looking up at him.
“Careful there, Mikasa. You okay?”
She smiled.
“Tired. I’ll go lay down for a bit as my body adjusts.”
“Nice body by the way. Just take it easy. Oh, and you don’t have the curse of Amir.”
“I kinda figured.”
He set her on her feet and she wobbled a bit before her steel will forced her exhaustion down. The tired girl then walked to a room in the back of the hangar and shut the door.
“Somehow that fits more an it should.”
He then walked over to where Levi, Armin and Eren were watching.
“So. Anything else I can do?”
Levi shook his head.
“No. All we need is to do is just practice our skills.”
“Well. I guess since killing titans doesn’t really take much more then a set of ODM and a decent blade. Hey, question.”
“Shoot.”
“How many titans per blade can you kill at most?”
Levi thought for a moment.
“If I hit every attack perfectly, thirty per sword.”
“Okay, and how long can you use your gear nonstop?”
He smiled now.
“Hajime already beat you to it. He put an enchantment on our tanks that allow on-the-fly refills of gas.”
“How long for a full refill?”
“2.5 seconds.”
“Not bad Hajime. That’s about the length of time it takes for a grapple to attach right?”
The lead scout smirked.
“Yup. We’ve more or less got it down to a rhythm of shoot and refill.”
“Grapple strength?”
Here Armin spoke up.
“The hooks themselves came pierce Eren’s hardened skin with ease now. The cables we attached to Miho’s tanks and did a stress test.”
“Result?”
“The cable broke after an hour of tug of war between Maho’s tiger and her king tiger.”
Tyler smiled.
“So it won’t snap at all if a mere hundred and fifty pound human is using it to swing like spiderman. Good. Anything else?”
Levi smirked.
“Nice to know you do work from time to time. All we need to do now is just practice.”
“Coolio. I’ll go do…..something. Later you guys.”
He flapped off to go find something else to do. Armin then looked to where Mikasa’s room.
“Surprised she fell for him. But at the same time. Not really.”

“Okay. Now what?”
Tyler flew along the base as he sought to fill his new found free time. He passed Miho’s hangar and saw her and her girls doing maintiance on their tanks.
“That works.”
He landed and walked inside.
“Hiya ladies. Mind if I crash the party?”
Miho was instantly glowing as he walked over to hug her.
“Sure. Got some free time?”
He smiled.
“And not sure what the hell to do with it. So, I figured bothering you would be fun.”
Miho hugged him again.
“Glad you did. We needed some muscle anyway.”
She brought him to the side of her panzer.
“We need to take the turret off again, and the chain fall you made is being used by Tenchu and Turtle team.”
Tyler flexed his arms for her.
“Well, lets get to it.”
Miho was ogling him as he did that, and then smiled.
“Yoitoba! We got a lift!”
The brown-haired girl looked to see Tyler walking over and smiled.
“Nice timing. We were about to just say screw it.”
Tyler laughed as they got to it. He lifted the turret off and held it as the industrious ladies got to work. As they worked he spotted mako lounging nearby.
“Hey, Mako. You get those keys for Sakura?”
The pretty girlfriend to the silver fairy smiled.
“She loved them. She has Aries, Cancer, and a Virgo version.”
“What version?”
She blushed a little.
“A version that gives great massages.”
“Once again, Mako. Well played. Very well played. Did she lose it?”
Her blush intensified.
“She….kissed me.”
Tyler just smiled with pride for his sister’s first romance.
“Good for you two. Did you like your first fairy kiss?”
She went red as tomato.
“I did. I love her very much.”
Tyler used his shadow to suspend the tank turret as he went and hugged the girl.
“I’m so happy for you two. Sakura made a great choice with who to give her heart to. Take care of it, Mako.”
She hugged him right back.
“I will. I promise you I will.”
He let her go and went back to hold the tank up.
“Just so you know, you ARE still held to my way of treating the girl of your dreams. Lesy or not.”
Mako and every girl in the hangar just burst out laughing at this. Then mako smiled.
“I am well aware she’s too good for me.”
“Damn straight.”
The work went by quickly and with plenty of good jokes and even better times. Tyler set the tank turret back into it’s slot and the daily upkeep was handled. He dusted off his hands and hugged Mako again, just proud of his sister’s choice of lover, and hugged a jealous Miho.
“I gotchya Miho. Anything else you need or you good?”
She hugged him back tightly.
“I’m good for now. Thanks for hanging out with us again.”
He patted her head affectionately.
“I love hanging with you ladies. Every time I do my heart feels lighter then when I walked in.”
That made very girl glow with pride and affection for the Demon’s words. Miho, however, was just mind blown with a nuclear warhead at his words. He saw this and smiled. He stepped back and poked her cute nose.
“Boop.”
It restarted her fried brain and she sighed happily.
“I love hanging out with you too, Tyler.”
“We really need to go another round in the tank.”
She blushed real hard at that one, getting another round of chuckles. Tyler patted her shoulder.
“That too. This time I meant a match.”
She squeaked, and nodded.
“I’ll look forward to both.”
He walked out and flew off to go play with his powers. As he flew off Snaya walked over and hugged her friend.
“I’m so jealous Miporin. The Demon loves you sooooo much!”
Miho hugged her back.
“I love him just the same.”

Tyler went and landed on the rock near Zerotwo’s Cabin and sat down.
“Okay, let’s see.”
He rummaged in his toolbox of powers, seeing what he could combine or what he could manipulate.
“I wonder what terra’s power plus shadow plus…..deathknight gets me.”
He used the ocean as a testing ground and used the new combo power. Result was an earth golem with a shadow sword. Tyler tilted his head.
“Shadow-earth golem? Decent.”
He returned it to the earth and started rummaging again.
“Darling!”
He dug himself out of his mind to see a red bikini clad Zerotwo waving at him from the beach by her backdoor. He waved at the dinogirl.
“Hiya, Zerotwo!”
She climbed up beside him and sat down in a swish of her soft skin to hug him.
“Whatchya doing up here, Darling?”
He hugged the lively girl as she leaned against him.
“I’m making new powers and attacks from my collection. Plus, well, I wanted to be near you some more.”
She smiled and hugged him again.
“I love you too Darling. Mind if I watch?”
He picked her up and sat her between his legs as he used Terra’s power to raise a smooth rock face behind him to lay against.
“As long as you like.”
She snuggled back against him and relaxed. Tyler wrapped his arms around her and started rummaging again. He’d copied Index’s photographic memory and used a set of powers to more or less make an archive of every trick he had. He smiled.
“I wonder what Holy dragon plus artifact plus Terra gets me?”
Zerotwo listened to her love musing out loud as she knew it helped him think sometimes. He used the new combo and it produced a crystal ball that oozed a clear liquid. He tasted the liquid and it made him glow for a moment, before he jolted a little as he felt new strength flood his body. He laughed as he felt immensely refreshed. Zerotwo was a little concerned by his severe reaction.
“You okay Darling?”
He hugged her.
“I’m fine Zerotwo. I just made a holy crystal from Hajime’s world. It oozes a liquid that both heals any injury and dispels any curse. If you drink it, you feel refreshed like when you get a massage from Asia in a hotspring.”
Zerotwo was relieved it was nothing serious.
“Can I try it, Darling?”
“Sure.”
He let her drink from the liquid and she jolted as well. Then she smiled.
“I feel so much better, Darling.”
Tyler tapped his comms.
“Mina, I have a medical supply update.”
The commander was quick to reply.
“Something wrong?”
“Not even a little. I am currently experimenting with my powers. I just synthesized a holy crystal from Hajime’s world. It makes a liquid that is just as potent as a phoenix tear from Rias’s world. Maybe more so. I can produce them at will now that I have the recipe. I’ll make a larger stone and set up an extraction system later.”
Hajime was heard next.
“You can produce holy crystals?”
“Yup.”
He laughed.
“You have no idea just how potent those things are Mina. Just one crystal the size of a basketball both saved my life at the bottom of the abyss, provided two months of clean water, and supplied me with holy material for a further two months. A single mouthful can heal any injury and cure any poison.”
Mina’s mind could be HEARD working.
“Okay, if it is that potent a healing elixir, we need as much as you can produce Tyler.”
“On it commander. I’d recommend every single person on base carry at least two vials on their person at all times. Active fighters at least eight. Medics twenty.”
Mina was heard nodding.
“I agree. Can you make a portable transport for the vials?”
Tyler thought for a moment.
“Yes. It’s just a question of what kind of transport you’re after. Hey, Hajime, you still have one of those canisters you used for your own water?”
“I do. I’ll bring you one.”
“Thanks. Those were a rather efficient trick. Okay, for transport. I think maybe a shadow vault.”
“As long as we can access it at a moment’s notice.”
“Understood. I’ll file this recipe away. I’ll set up the crystal now.”
“If you make the stone, I can handle the extraction part.”
“Fair enough Hajime. You have more experience with it then I do.”
Zerotwo was just happily listening to her Darling work. Hajime drove up in his hummer he’d made his party in his last adventure. Tyler waved.
“Up here!”
The boy in the black coat leapt up to retrieve the crystal he’d made. His eye lit up as he saw it.
“That thing is easily twice as potent as the one that saved my life.”
“That was just a test. The real one is right here.”
Tyler lifted a stone the size of a dozen beachballs and passed it to a shaking-his-head Hajime.
“I see the liquid already coming off it is being stored. I’ll bring it to the medical hangar.”
“Thanks Hajime.”
The boy jumped down and took his precious blue crystal to the medical hangar the healers used. Tyler then hugged Zerotwo from behind.
“I love you, Zerotwo.”
She pressed her head and back against him.
“I love you too, Darling.”
Tyler smiled as he then dove back into his powers.
“Okay, I’ll focus on healing crap for today. I wonder. Kaori’s healing light plus holy dragon plus…….artifact plus Yue’s regen power equals.”
He got a small leaf that formed in his hand. He was confused as he looked at it. It was solid gold and when he twirled it, it felt like a real leaf.
“Now what the hell are you?”
Tyler used his eye power to get a rundown of it’s traits and abilities. When he did.
“Ohhhh fuck. Hey, Hestia. I think I found another one.”
The little goddess teleported right to him. He then used his power to both conceal them from everything, and keep their conversation private. He then held out the leaf.
“It’s a life giver. Like it gives life to an inanimate object.”
The goddess of Hearth and Home took the leaf and used her power to examine it.
“Yup. You found another one. Can I ask how you found it this time?”
“I’m experimenting with my powers. Like throw a bunch in a pot and see what pops out. I made a healing elixir so I decided to focus on healing crap. I combined Kaori’s healing light, with holy dragon, plus artifact creation plus Yue’s regen power. This is what I got.”
Hestia looked at him.
“I see. I can see it was an accident. Okay. I’ll sit in on your experiments from now on.”
“Of course, Hestia. I should have asked you to from the start. On that end, I am sorry.”
The kind goddess just smiled.
“You’re forgiven on the grounds you came straight to me upon the find.”
“What do we do with it? I’d like to test it, but I’ll let you make the call.”
She sighed as she looked the golden leaf over.
“I’ll destroy it. Some things are better off not tested.”
“I understand.”
Hestia used her goddess power to destroy the leaf as Zerotwo took his hand.
“I’ll keep it secret, Darling.”
He kissed her.
“I love you Zerotwo. Okay, Hestia, can you make a list of the items and combos I find that can’t be used?”
The twin tailed goddess nodded.
“Certainly.”
He dropped the barrier, and Mina was quick to ask for an update.
“You okay? Your comms went dark.”
“We’re fine Mina. Just found another Hangar secret. I trust you understand.”
“I do, Sir. I take it you won’t use it?”
“No. It was of a similar vein as the last one. I have my line, Mina.”
“I do too understand.”
“If you need Hestia for anything, she’s overseeing my experiments now. Oro, if you would also like to observe feel free.”
The pretty infinity dragon came floating over a hangar to sit beside him on the rockface.
“I’ll do that.”
She was in her ribbons and Hestia was in her white bikini. Tyler used his rock power to both widen the stone seat and make it more comfy for the ladies. He then went back to it.
“Okay. I wonder what Kaori plus Holy dragon…plus Asia……plus weather plus…..artifact gets me.”
He used the combo and a ring appeared. He put it on and an interface appeared. Hestia and Oro both scooted closer to see. The interface was blank, and had a podium in the center. Tyler looked to Oro.
“I think this needs a model.”
She nodded.
“I trust you.”
She stood and he pointed the ring at her. The empty podium then had a 3-d rendered model of Oro’s human form standing there with her hands out to her side. Tyler then tapped her chest on the interface. Soon as he did, a line extended from her chest to the side and her name was listed above it with a list of statuses under it.
“Okay, height, weight, age, wow, Oro. I think I made a status ring.”
He then looked to the Health tab.
“Okay, this is telling me anything that could be wrong with you.”
Oro was curious.
“Is there?”
“Just says you need to relax more. But clean bill. But I used my weather ability here too, where’s that at?”
He looked over the interface until he spotted a settings tab.
“Oh shit, here we go. Oro. Hestia we have a settings tab.”
The two deities became very attentive as he touched it. That opened up a list of sliders like Glacia’s body modification interface.
“Okay, wow, we have a full suite of body modders here. Oro, Hestia, your call.”
Oro and Hestia looked at each other.
“ I’d like to see if it works before we make a call, Hestia.”
The goddess thought for a moment.
“Okay, Tyler, pick the one that is LEAST dangerous.”
“Okay.”
He scrolled right to bust size. The ladies just laughed.
“Okay, fair enough. Okay.”
The purple haired infinity dragon went and stood in front of him as he readied a finger.
“Ready Oro?”
She nodded.
He placed a finger on the slider and she squirmed.
“It feels like ants are eating my nipples.”
He then moved the slider an inch to the right. Oro’s perky softballs became two full cups bigger, now rivaling Rias’s melons. Oro was shivering badly as he returned her to default.
“Okay, That was the single most disturbing thing I have ever experienced. It felt like I was being eaten alive by ants while stretched from the inside.”
Tyler smiled apologetically.
“I’m sorry Oro.”
She went and sat beside him.
“At least we know.”
Hestia nodded.
“Indeed we do. As of right now, just from that alone it’s banned.”
“I agree. Plus I need to seal this particular combo away….period.”
He now had a very grave tone, and all three ladies looked at the interface.
“I found the mental tab.”
Oro placed a hand on his shoulder.
“I trust you with my mind and body.”
He placed his own hand on hers.
“I trust you as well Oro.”
He then scrolled down the list to the lust box. She snorted.
“I guess those are the least dangerous.”
He touched the box. Oro shuddered as he now found a blinking line and a keyboard appeared.
“Okay, yeah, done.”
He closed it and locked the interface with his full power. He looked to Oro.
“Not even for a test. You okay?”
She hugged him.
“I felt like my brain was itching. Thank you for just dropping it.”
Hestia hugged him as well.
“Yet again you resist temptation. Well done.”
He hugged all three of them. Zerotwo just happy to be included. Tyler took the ring off and placed in Hestia’s hand.
“Destroy this.”
She did, and he used his power to remove the combination from his arsenal, make it so it can never be redone, place it into a cube and it too was placed in Hestia’s hand.
“Never again.”
It was destroyed and he sat back. He then went back to it.
“Okay, I wonder what Icemake plus artifact plus holy dragon plus Yue’s regen will make?”
This time he got a large crystal the color of a glacier. He took it and found it to be so cold he needed to use flames to even touch it. The ladies were shivering.
“Wow, Darling, it feels like winter right here.”
“That’s a potent ice crystal.”
“My poor nipples froze!”
Tyler used his flames to keep the ladies toasty as he examined his newest creation. He used his power to see what it’s traits were.
“Wow, I made a holy ice crystal. I guess that if you place this against a cut or other wound it freezes it to heal it. Nifty, but not really practical. I wonder if an ice dragon would find it tasty?”
Hestia used her goddess power to also look it over.
“It’s a very potent healing item. But, since not many can even hold this thing, kinda pointless.”
“I wonder if Grey can hold it? He and his other ice wizards are supposed to be immune to cold. I’ll ask him.”
He tapped his comms.
“Hey, Grey, got a second?”
The ice wizard’s firm voice was heard.
“Yeah, what’s up?”
“Got an icicle I need an Ice expert’s opinion on. I’m by Zerotwo’s cabin.”
“Sure, I’ll head over.”
“Thanks man.”
Tyler and the ladies were still inspecting his latest creation as Grey climbed up. The Fairytail ice wizard was shirtless and in black pants.
“Hey, Grey. Here, whatchya think?”
Tyler passed the crystal and Grey became thoughtful.
“I can sense my icemake magic in it. Wow, that’s cold.”
He picked it up bare handed and was turning it as he looked at it.
“Wow, that’s some serious cold right there. Nothing’s supposed to feel cold to me.”
“It’s a healing crystal that freezes to heal. We can’t really use it as it is, so I was wondering if you could.”
The black haired boy nodded.
“I see your logic. If I can hold it, then the other icemakers can as well. Yet, I, and this is my own thought, I think it’s a little too impractical for use in a fight.”
“Okay, thanks Grey. Appreciate it.”
The boys fist bumped.
“No problem. Need any help with ice-based stuff give a holler.”
“Will do.”
The boy headed off as Tyler took the crystal.
“I think we can label this last reserve healing crystal. As in we ran out of a better option.”
The ladies nodded.
“I agree.”
Tyler then set the crystal in a shadow to contain it’s freezing attribute.
“Okay. I wonder water Juvia’s water, plus holy, plus Kaori’s healing light gets me?”
This time a ball of a glass-clear liquid was seen floating in the air. Tyler used his waterpower to draw it closer. He took a small mouthful and he shivered again as he glowed hard. Hestia and oro looked at him with all the intensity of a pair of wildlife observers. After the glow died, Tyler felt refreshed again.
“I think I just made another healing elixir.”
He used his power and sure enough.
“I just made the liquid version of the holy crystal from Hajime’s world. With a twist. It also adds vitality to the drinker. Like a stupid amount.”
He tapped his comms.
“Mina, got another one. I have the liquid version of that crystal as well. We’ll use both to keep a stable supply.”
“Understood sir. I am glad you’re focusing on healing items. We need as many as we can get.”
“Understood. I’ll keep at it.”
He froze the remaining liquid solid and set it aside. He then looked to Oro.
“Could you make a list of combos we can use?”
She smiled.
“Sure.”
Tyler had his arms around Zerotwo and would squeeze her from time to time to let her know he hadn’t forgotten she was there. Zerotwo for her part was loving getting to watch her Darling work with his power, and see him think like he was. Tyler then began selecting his next batch.
“Hmm, Oh! I know! Yoshkia shield, Asia healing, Yue’s regen, Artifact, and weather.”
This time he got a ring. He put it on, and felt the power. He aimed it skyward and a large shield appeared and all behind it felt a strange restoring effect, like they were being healed just from being behind it. Tyler smiled as he lifted the ring overhead and the shield was then raining drops of golden flecks downward. Hestia took one and shivered.
“Wow, it’s raining healing spells.”
“Potent?”
“Like as strong as Asia and Yoshkia combined.”
Tyler smiled even wider.
“So I just made an area of effect Healing shield. Nice. Okay.”
He tapped his comms again.
“Got another one.”
Mina just laughed.
“At this point, I’ll just come join you.”
“We got plenty of room for you up here.”
Mina was the next to join them, and she sat against the rock face as Tyler passed her the ring.
“That thing is a wearable shield that heals those behind it or under it. I’ll make a bunch and get them to our healers. The healing is as potent as Yoshkia and Asia combined.”
Mina had thrown a light red bikini on as the sun was now directly to their left. She took the item and smiled.
“I understand. I’ll keep this one myself.”
“Emergency back up plan. Nice.”
Oro wrote it down as Tyler then leaned back again.
“Okay. I wonder. Yue’s regen, artifact, weather plus…..shadow.”
This time he got a cloth-like thing that was as light as a feather, and had the same wisp-like aspect as spiderwebbing. Tyler placed the thing on his arm and it tingled. He pulled it back to find his scars there had been replaced with silky smooth skin. He smiled as he replaced the smooth skin with his original skin. He looked to Mina.
“Here, see if it does the same.”
She placed the webbing like thing on her arm over a scar. Same result. She then touched the skin under it.
“Wow, my skin is so soft!”
She offered her arm for inspection. Sure enough, her forearm now felt as soft as down. Tyler then used his eye power.
“Wow, Mina. Your skin is as strong as mine was before my powers. So, ten times stronger and tougher than the average human.”
She was shocked.
“But my skin feel so soft?”
“Yeah, I guess that’s how it works. So, how do we play this one?”
Zerotwo now had a thought.
“Darling, use it to make the dresses for us. Mina can use it to make bandages as well.”
“I love you Zerotwo. That’s a great idea.”
Mina was in full agreement.
“That material will make great bandages. Plus beautiful clothing.”
Tyler then encased Mina in his shadow. When it vanished she was clothed in a black dress that hung to her ankles with a slit up the side, it was sleeveless, shoulder-less and was backless. The front was tied around her neck and on her arms were a pair of black gloves. She also had a pair of small heels on her feet. She was amazed by just how soft it was and how it felt on her skin. She stood and found that even her underwear was the same material. She twirled, and the dress shimmered in a way that made it seem like there were millions of twinkling lights set within the darkness of the dress. She was smiling widely as she looked at it.
“It’s beautiful! And so soft! Even the heels feel comfortable.”
Tyler smiled at her.
“I’m glad you like it, Mina. Just tap the necklace you have on and it’ll reappear and disappear at will.”
She tapped the necklace he’d made and she was back in her bikini again and was barefoot. She just shook her head as she sat back down.
“Thank you. I love it.”
He smiled as he made a roller four feet long and ten feet thick of the material and placed it next to the frozen holy liquid.
“I wonder. Icemake plus Kaori’s healing light plus……..hmmm.”
He sat back as he thought of the last ingredient. Here Oro threw out a suggestion.
“Sky dragon?”
“Nifty Idea.”
The result was another icicle that was nowhere near as cold as the last. Instead it had a very soothing presence, as if just being near it was more then enough to make one feel calm. Tyler then looked it over with his eye power.
“Huh. It’s another healing crystal. Cool thing is if you place it in dirty water it’ll make it as clean as it can get. I could drop this in a toxic waste dump outlet drain and it’ll taste like clean spring water. Mina, I think we can use this as a water purifier in case of dirty water.”
Mina nodded as Hestia looked the icicle over.
“I agree. Having access to clean water is always a must anywhere.”
Hestia just shook her head.
“I know a few water goddesses that would be extremely jealous of this right here. It’s potency is enough to not only clean the water, but also KEEP it clean for a hundred years.”
Tyler smiled as he placed it next to the good items.
“I’ll add weather to it with artifact.”
He got another ring. This time it opened an interface with a list of days like the weather ring he used to make the weather inside the barrier perfect for going to the beach every day.
“Looks like I can use this to make it rain that water at the push of button. Hestia?”

The goddess tilted her head.
“I think it’s safe. I can ask my friend Gaia her thoughts on it. So far she’s had no problem with letting you manipulate the weather inside the barrier, but I don’t know if she’d like it if you start screwing with the weather as a whole.”
Tyler handed her the ring.
“I’d rather you check first. I agree that just screwing wholesale with nature can end very badly. Our little piece of the world is one thing, but the whole planet? Seems a bridge too far.”
Mina just shook her head as he set yet another limit for himself.
“You set yet another line for your powers on your own, after seeking council. I feel like I should apologize.”
Tyler looked at her quizzically
“Why?”
She smiled ruefully.
“Because both me and Wales believed you would just keep adding to your power regardless of the consequences. I’m relieved you’re setting limits at all.”
Tyler reached over to pat her shoulder.
“I don’t WANT to be God, Mina. After the war, I was going to seal the overwhelming majority of my power away so I can go back my life. Or, more set it for emergencies only.”
THAT little tidbit shocked them all except Oro. Mina just looked at him.
“You’re going to do WHAT?”
Tyler smiled as he sat back against the rock.
“I’m going to set my powers to emergencies only. I’ll keep my wings, shadows, flames, Gleipnir, and my Kamui. Everything else will be locked behind a wall that can only be broken with a surge-level of emotion.”
Hestia took his hand.
“Are you sure you want to do that?”
He patted her hand.
“I am. Hestia, I am tired of this crap. I really am. All I want is to just lay on that beach with the people I love and not have to worry about anything more then if a wave will reach our spot. I’m fourteen, yet I spend more time planning for blood then planning for love.”
He looked at the sky and sighed deeply.
“I just want my peaceful life back, that’s all.”
Zerotwo hugged him tightly as Mina and Hestia’s mind’s exploded.
“Darling, I understand. I too, tired of non-stop war. At least this time once we win we’ll be together.”
He hugged her right back.
“Forever.”
Mina just looked at him as Hestia sighed.
“I see even I misunderstood you. I had thought you were seeking to be the next God, whether intentionally or not. Now I see you just wanted the power to end the fighting and go home. I respect your wish Tyler.”
Mina then hugged him tightly.
“As do I. I am curious as to whether you’ll actually do it though.”
He smiled.
“Well, guess you have something to look forward to.”
The ladies all smiled as they retook seats. He used his power to see the time. 5:21PM.
“Hmm, I’ll do a few more healing and a couple offense ones as well. I’d like to spend sometime with Akio, Hayasaka, and Kaguya in my bunker before we sleep tonight. Tomorrow will be…Zerotwo here, Barkhorn, and……Amaki. That seems good.”
Zerotwo smiled as he named her. Though she had a thought.
“I’d pick Sonya.”
Tyler thought a moment.
“Her too. That can be tomorrows slumber party. Although the night before we roll out will be me, Melody, Sakura, Unicorn, and Kiria.”
The ladies all smiled. Mina especially.
“You have a small family there.”
“And the Great Suzi. Wouldn’t be right to leave her out.”
Hestia smiled.
“You want your family to be together the night before you leave. A beautiful idea.”
He smiled.
“That’s the plan. For now though.”
He rummaged ion his head for a new batch.
“Okay, I think I have a new banned one. Zeref’s revival, plus Yue’s regen, holy dragon, and…….teleport.”
This got him a bracelet. He placed it on his wrist and an interface appeared. Identical to the Nazerick interface that brought Glacia into being. Hestia used her power to examine the item.
“Yup. You just made a carbon copy of that.”
Tyler took it off and handed it to Hestia without hesitation. She destroyed the item and placed the list on the banned list. That’s when Tyler had a thought.
“How is Glacia doing?”
Hestia smiled fondly.
“She’s such a sweet girl. I think she’s chosen you as her one love, as she has a photo that she stares at for hours at a time. Everyone loves how soothing she is to be around, and she is as kind as Kiria.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’ll check on her before I head for the bunker. Okay, Holy dragon, Yue regen, artifact, and…..oh! I know! Cover!”
That made a gauntlet that when he put it on, he felt he was holding a shield. He looked at Hestia.
“Can you punch the area just above the arm please?”
She smiled and complied. The result was her fist being stopped by a white light, and he feeling his arm getting refreshed. He then looked at it.
“Wow, looks like this uses the force of a blocked shot to heal the wearer by the amount of damage it would have done. If you’re mortally wounded, and I were to try to stab your heart while you’re wearing it, your fatal wound would be healed and you’d live. Nifty.”
Mina took the item.
“I think we should make this a standard requirement to wear for our healers.”
“Agreed. I’ll make a batch later. Always nice to have a backup plan for the backup plan.”
Tyler smiled as he thought of another batch.
“Okay. Cover plus shadow plus…… Terra plus……water plus artifact.”
The result was a long glove of a deep blue color. Tyler put it on and it went to his elbow.
“It feels like my arm is underwater right now. Kinda cool, kinda weird.”
He then placed his arm in the manner of a shield, and a large wall of water appeared. The water was of a deep blue like the open ocean, yet Tyler could see it was lined with both shadows and floating rocks. Tyler used another shadow to fling a rock at the shield. The result was a large number of earthen spikes and shadows spikes shooting out like rockets in retaliation. Tyler whistled.
“Nice. I made a counter glove. It reflects attacks back with it’s own shot. Gnarly. Okay, so we have a defensive offensive weapon here.”
Tyler took the glove off and laid next to the other keepers.
Next one will be Teleport, Yue regen, and artifact.”
That made a ring that healed as it transported the wearer. Tyler handed it to Mina.
“We can use that in a pinch.”
She nodded.
“Indeed we can.”
Tyler’s eyes lit up then with inspiration.
“Oh! Enterprise Plus Asia healing plus Yoshkia.”
The result was a plane that dropped bombs that healed those caught the blast radius. The plane was circling as he got paged.
“Hey, is that an interceptor?”
Tyler smiled.
“It is Wales. I’m out experimenting with my powers. I got Mina, Oro, Hestia and Zerotwo here with me.”
The Azur Lane commander was heard chuckling.
“I’m curious what you’ve come up with. I’ll be right there.”
Wales came up five minutes later in a light brown two piece and sat beside Mina, who brought the battleship up to speed on his experiments thus far. Wales was impressed by the limitations and ways he’d been handling his finds.
“I am impressed by this.”
“I already told you I don’t want to be God. Hey, I got one. Water plus holy dragon plus Yue regen plus….Zeref.”
That got a liquid that when poured on the deceased, revived them outright. Tyler frowned as he looked to Hestia.
“I think I found another one.”
Hestia used her power on the glowing water.
“Oh you found a doozy. If you were to throw it into a mass grave, it would revive them even if they were mere skeletons. It would also restore their bodies to the very heights of health and life.”
Tyler sat back against the rock as he stroked Zerotwo’s soft belly.
“I think this one is borderline.”
Hestia rocked a little as she considered it.
“I think it’s just BARELY over the line. Like, touching it. My advice? Lock it away, but don’t seal it fully. Since it revives the dead you have slightly more wiggle room then the other ones.”
Tyler nodded and he did indeed lock it away.
“Okay. Next one. Sky dragon plus Asia plus Enterprise plus……Artifact.”
He got another ring. This one when worn would send out bombers that would unleash a gas that would provide a sage healing level of care over a massive area. Tyler just shook his head.
“Okay. All members at the Table get one of these. Plus the medics.”
Mina was nodding while wales just shook her head.
“You’ve been focusing on purely healing this entire time?”
“Yeah. Offense is easy enough. Keeping our people alive is a far better option.”
He made a set of rings and passed them to each of the gathered ladies. Then Tyler smiled.
“I’ll do a few attack combos now.”
Hestia tapped his shoulder.
“I’d like you to wait to test these until either myself or Oro has examined it with our powers please.”
Tyler smiled.
“I understand. And agree.”
The goddess smiled with a little relief. Then Tyler thought for a moment.
“Oh! Icemake plus lightning plus Hydra! Plus artifact.”
That made a ring of ice. Tyler placed the ring in Hestia’s hands. Her eyes glowed as she saw it’s ability.
“Okay, this will send out a rain of poisoned icicles that melt on impact, drenching the targets, then electrocuting them. That’s a nasty attack combo.”
“Is it able to be used?”
Hestia nodded.
“As long as you aim carefully.”
“Good. I’ll add artifact to each creation so we can see it’s effects without a live use.”
Hestia smiled.
“That’s an ingenious idea.”
Tyler then thought for a moment.
“Okay, Fire dragon plus Hydra plus Deathknight summon plus artifact.”
The ring was made and Hestia smiled.
“All this does is summon a dragon that breathes that flaming liquid…..Napalm? Is that it?”
Tyler smirked evilly.
“A napalm dragon. I’m keeping that one. Okay. Ohhh, I got me a mean one. Okay, Hydra, Fire dragon, Miester power plus…..teleport.”
That mix made a bloodred scythe appear. Tyler stood as the other ladies all braced for a new foe. Tyler approached the weapon cautiously.
“Gliepnir?”
The scythe transformed into his weapon and she pounced on him.
“Master! Giving me gifts!”
She kissed him as he hugged the feral lady. He made her breathless and set her on her feet.
“Care to tell me about these gifts?”
She smiled lustily.
“I got the Hydra’s poison, that fire you love and the teleport added to my list of abilities master.”
“So, you can use them on your own?”
“Yup. The Hydra was added to the potency of Seeping Evil. The flames to Hateful Embrace, and the Teleport to my base form.”
“So if I combine your power with others, it just adds to the attacks you already have.”
“Indeed. If you want to create new attacks, you need to wield me to do it.”
He smiled.
“I get it now. Thanks Gleipnir. We’ll play together again soon.”
She waved to the others as he returned her to his soul. He sat back down.
“Okay. Not nearly as bad as I thought it was. Next one. Hmm.”
He stroked Zerotwo as he thought.
“I don’t want to screw with Gleipnir or Genkestu. Oh! Zeref plus deathknight plus flames plus Terra. Plus artifact.”
That got him a bracelet. He handed it to Hestia for inspection.
“This will summon a group of about thirty deathknights with flame abilities that explode on death to set the surrounding area aflame. A nasty surprise. Safe. Kinda.”
Tyler handed the ring to Mina.
“I’ll make a full version. We can add them to our defense and offense.”
Mina smiled.
“Nasty surprises on both fronts.”
“Let’s see. Ohhh, I got a doozy! Yoshkia shield Plus flames plus Poison plus…..enterprise. Plus artifact.”
The result was a ring. He gave it to Hestia.
“Wow. This will summon an aircraft carrier that will launch planes that will smash into enemies. They are coated in Yoshkia’s shield and upon impact will set the surrounding thirty feet on fire.”
Tyler placed the ring in wales hand.
“I think that one is best in your hands.”
She smiled.
“I think so as well.”
Tyler blinked as a lightbulb went off.
“Okay. Weather plus Hydra plus artifact plus Fire plus…..sky dragon.”
The ring made Hestia sigh.
“This will set up a barrier around an area and rain death upon the land inside. Plus make the very air you breathe a lethal poison.”
“Verdict?”
Hestia turned the ring to and fro as she considered it.
“I think I need Gaia’s input for this one. As it has to do with her sphere.”
“I understand. Okay. I’m out of ideas for the time being. Hestia. I’ll also impose a ban on an ability to experiment with.”
She tilted her head.
“Which one?”
“Gasper’s time magic. Time magic Period.”
Oro and Hestia looked at each other and smiled.
“I agree and approve.”
“As do I. If you start messing with time it almost always gets messy.”
Wales and Mina were also in agreement.
“Time is not to be experimented with.”
“Indeed. It runs the risks of doing irreparable harm to the world itself.”
Tyler nodded as well. He then stole a kiss off Zerotwo.
“I’m going to go check on Glacia. Thanks for your help ladies. Oro, Hestia, next time I’m feeling creative I’ll give a shout.”
“We’ll expect it.”
“I am curious what else you’ll come up with.”
Tyler stood up and his back popped and cracked. The ladies giggled.
“Shove it. He gave Zerotwo a hug and spread his wings.
“Hey, Hestia. Where is Glacia?”
The busty goddess smiled.
“She’s probably resting on our cabin roof. It’s kinda her favorite place.”
He smiled as eh flapped off.
“I’ll go see her. Hey, Zerotwo, we need to do this again sometime.”
She waved as he flew off.
“I love you Darling!”
Tyler smiled as he flew. He found the blue haired Glacia laid out on the roof of Hestia’s cabin in a striped bikini that made her large rack seem bigger. He landed beside her and sat down.
“Hi Glacia. How are you doing?”
She smiled at his visit.
“I’m fine. Hestia has been good to me.”
“Goddess of home and Hearth. Yeah, she kinda has to be. You feel okay?”
She looked at her hand and clenched her fist.
“I feel good. Warm too.”
He smiled.
“I’m glad to hear it. Are you enjoying yourself?”
She seemed to think about it.
“Well. I am now.”
He picked right up on it.
“Glad I could make you smile.”
She smiled at that.
“Thanks for coming to see me. I feel better knowing you care about your creation.”
Tyler went and gave the girl a hug.
“You may have been born as a labrat, but I look at you as a dear friend, Glacia. I am glad I tested that feature.”
She gasped at the warmth of his hug, and smiled as she wrapped her arms around him as well.
“I am as well. I am very happy you came to see me. Though, I do have a request.”
He pulled back to look her In the eye.
“That is?”
She smiled.
“I want to join your count. I love you.”
She had a clear heart. He could see it in her pretty blue eyes. He hugged her tightly then.
“Welcome to the mess. Preferences?”
She smiled lewdly.
“Romance and plenty of affection. Oh, and a lesy session with Melody.”
Tyler burst out laughing.
“She is going to love you.”
Glacia hugged her chosen lover, knowing she was now set for eternity. Tyler smiled.
“I’m gonna go crash in my bunker with the girls. You just lay here and look beautiful.”
She smiled as he winged off. Tyler tapped his comms as he flew.
“Hey, Hayasaka, Akio, Kaguya, I’m headed for my bunker. Wanna join me for a slumber date? Sonya as well?”
The named girls all sighed.
“We’ll be right there.”
Tyler smiled happily as he winged up the base. He found his bedmates all waiting with small bags as he landed. He got a hug from Sonya and Kaguya. They went inside where yet another pair of panties laid on the table. He didn’t even have to touch them.
“Melody.”
“I love you.”
“I love you too. Glacia is in, and wants a piece of dat rack.”
“I’ll go say hi love.”
He tossed her offering into the drawer and sat on the couch. Akio claimed his right arm, Sonya between his legs, Hayasaka his leg and Kaguya his left arm. Tyler smiled.
“Sorry I haven’t been around much. I am working on it.”
The kindly blonde maid that was Hayasaka smiled as she rolled onto her back. She had changed into a night bra and panties that made her fair skin pop.
“We understand. We also love this new idea Akeno had.”
Akio giggled then, her in a light night gown.
“I thought you just wanted to have an orgy!”
That got a soft snort from all the ladies except a happily humming Sonya. Tyler just hugged the small girl tightly.
“I won’t lie, I was kinda thinking having you all in the same bed at once would cause an orgy to break out.”
Kaguya smiled, her outfit was a very thing nightgown like Akio’s.
“Sonya’s here. She’s the only one that hasn’t had her first yet. The orgy can wait until she has.”
Tyler smiled as he freed his arms to give Sonya a quick hug.
“Well, I’m looking forward to you, Sonya.”
The white haired Orussian smiled as she settled into his hug.
“I am too.”
She was clad in a night bra and panties that went thong in the back and the clashing red of her night gear made her pretty pale skin pop. Tyler smiled and let the other girls have his arms back.
“So, wanna watch anything?”
The girls all looked at each other, as Tyler pulled the list of shows and movies up on the TV. As he did.
“Papa.”
Unicorn’s voice was heard on his comms.
“What’s up little rowboat?”
The cute light aircraft carrier’s voice was just a ray of sunshine for the other girls.
“Can I join your slumber party?”
Tyler smiled.
“Of course. You’ll be the last to join though. Bed can’t fit another person.”
Tyler used his shadow to let the purple haired girl inside his sealed bunker. Unicorn was clad in her white gown as she came into view. Sonya smiled as she moved over to let the smaller girl sit beside her between Tyler’s legs. The girl grunting cutely as she climbed up to settle in the small spot. She sighed happily was she was comfy. Akio relinquished her hold on his arm so he could hug the surrogate daughter to him and Melody. Unicorn was now just plain happy.
“Everyone comfy?”
There was a mass of very comfortable moans of agreement.
“Alrighty. So, what do you want to watch?”
The ladies scrolled through the list. As they looked Tyler pulled out the list of foods for Hermes’s Messenger power. The girls all selected a movie and got their food. They then spent the next few hours laughing and enjoying the company of the ones they loved. At around Midnight, little Unicorn yawned hard. Tyler smiled.
“Alright ladies. Lets call it.”
They all agreed and the mess was cleaned up. Tyler laid in the bed first with Unicorn on his chest. Akio in his right arm, Sonya his left, Kaguya between Sonya’s waist and his belly, and Hayasaka had pinned Akio between her body and his arm.
“Goodnight ladies. I love you. Goodnight Unicorn. Love you too.”
The small light aircraft carrier smiled as she passed out. Tyler laid his head on his pillow and closed his eyes. He drifted off to sleep with the sounds of the girls in his ears
Sign up to rate and review this story