Categories > Original > Romance > The Tale of the Demon

The Tale of the Demon part 5

by Goreleech 0 reviews

The demon and his army have been through a lot already. Yet what happens when the DEMON makes an oversight? (I fixed it. The entire chapter's here now)

Category: Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2021-11-20 - Updated: 2021-11-29 - 109383 words

0Unrated
FRIDAY. THE 25TH DAY.

When Tyler woke, he found Asia's cute face next to his still asleep. He smiled, as he heard the soft breaths of the other girls. He looked to his left to see Yoshkia had pressed her face closer to his own, with Rias on her other side, the sexy devilgirl's bloodred mane draped over her body like a blood blanket. On his left Sonya was sighing happily in her sleep, clutching his arm like a body pillow. He looked back as Yoshkia yawned ion her sleep, and he couldn't resist stealing a small kiss off the slumbering girl. She still tasted of candy, and he loved it. He left the taste of his mouth in hers as he set a shadow to go around and check on the others.
"I freakin love this trick."
He muttered to himself. He could see through the shadow like he was walking around. Lylia and Koneko were entangled like lovers, Mina was nowhere to be found, neither was Sakamoto. He looked for a clock, and saw it read 10 AM. Tyler smiled at their diligence. Barkhorn had been joined by Misaka, Unicorn, Hartmen, and Zerotwo, Perrine was sandwiched between Shirley, Luccini, with Lyn on top of her. They were all still sound asleep. Tyler let the shadow go, and found Yoshkia staring into his eyes. She sighed dreamily as she did.
"Morning."
He loved her early morning look.
"Morning, Yoshkia. Sleep well?"
She licked her lips,
"Hmmm-hmm, I'm just wondering what you did to my unprotected mouth."
He leaned and kissed her again, and she purred into it.
"I just stole a piece of candy from my favorite jar."
She smiled and wriggled closer.
"I like it."
"I love you."
She shivered.
"I love you. So, what’s the plan for today?"
HE thought for a minute.
"I'll kidnap Satuski for a while. After, I'd like to roll with Misaka. I want to spend more time with my girls. Plus, well, doesn’t sit right promising a date and just leavin em hangin."
Yoshkia smiled.
"Can I get added to the que?"
"As you wish! Here."
A list of the current que was the forged from shadow.
"Okay. Satuski, Misaka, Rias, A full date with oro, a drive with Shirley, annnnd a date with Yoshkia. Should've done this sooner, buuuut whatever."
she smiled, happy he wanted to spend time with her. she then looked at them and now they were kinda stuck.
"I wanna shower, but...."
"Gotcha covered my fiery badass."
He kissed her and they sank into the shadow, only to detach from the wall. He was carrying Yoshkia has he stepped out. Only then did he release her lips.
"I love that candy kiss of yours."
She was glowing, as it felt like she was encased in his strength when they were in the shadow. she looked deep into his smiling eyes.
"I love you."
He hugged her,
"I love you too."
She sighed as he set her down for her shower. He used his shadows to collect empty pizza boxes, and cups before storing them in his shadow and incinerating them. He was about to start the breakfast when he felt a tug on his arm. He then saw Yoshkia with a massive blush.
"Hi, what’s up?"
She was looking down, and were bare feet were shuffling with nerves,
"I was wondering......if you'd.......join....me?"
She was shaking, and he patted her brown haired head.
"You sure?"
She nodded,
"I want to show you."
"As you wish. And Yoshkia? Thanks."
She blushed as he followed her into the large bathroom. They turned their backs as they stripped. He set the temp and she got in first. After a moment, he heard draw in a breath.
"Okay, you can look."
He climbed in shut the door. Yoshkia was standing there nervously shaking as she felt his eyes drink in her form. Her skin was light and scar free, surprising given her career choice, her breasts were small, but her nipples were large and pink. He stomach was flat and her bellybutton clean. Her thighs were firm and her slit a bare, small groove. Her legs were nice and smooth, for if they had any hair the strikers would set it on fire, and her feet small. He smiled.
"The real deal is far better then anything we can draw."
She looked at him,
"You.....like it?"
"I love YOU, Yoshkia. Plus......you're beautiful."
She sighed with relief as she hugged him. She then giggled as a familiar length was then felt.
"You might wanna be careful using that on me......I'm small!"
"Yes, Sargent!"
He saluted her, as his spear also stood to attention. She giggled again, and returned the salute. They then hurried to finish their shower before they got caught. She loved it when he did her hair. Though she DID giggle every time the spear poked her. After he used his flame to dry their bodies. She moaned as they touched her body.
"Ohhhhhh, I love that!"
"I love YOU."
She shivered.
"Ohhhh, I want to kiss you!"
HE leaned to kiss, only for her to steal a peck on the speartip. she then stood back, licking her lips lewdly as she looked at his surprised expression.
"Teehee! I think it'll fit!"
He just shook his head at her sexy cuteness.
"I've created another succubus."
She smiled as they got dressed. They stepped out to find Perrine with Lyn and Barkhorn. Tyler went to start the breakfast as the ladies dragged Yoshkia back into the shower for a...private discussion. He was whistling as the first wave of bacon, eggs, and hash browns came out.
"Wow, he cooks too? He really IS too perfect!"
"Mornin Rias!"
He looked to see her come for a kiss, still naked, After she just hugged him from behind as he did his thing.
"As for cooking, well, this is all I got."
She just laid her head against his bare back.
"A girl could get used to this kinda thing."
"No food till you shower, my sexy devilgirl."
"Ahhhh!"
"Thems the brakes toots."
She smiled,
"Is this what it was like?"
"A night of fun, girls passing the fuck out and he making them breakfast while they showered. This was our peace. Our home. Our SANCTEURY."
She just sighed.
"I.....have a question."
"You will always be welcome at our riots, wherever they are."
She smiled,
"Thank you. but, not it."
"Okay. Shoot."
"After the war, once the waves settle as you put it. Will we still be together lie this?"
"Yes, Rias. If I have to, I'll have a grand mansion built for us all to live together."
She pressed her head into his back,
"You said you'd go back to school."
"I AM only fourteen."
"Can I go too?"
"Hmmm, ya know something? That’s a good question. I don't see why not. I'd have to bully the school, but I can make it happen."
She still seemed bothered.
"Even if I'm seventeen?"
"That’s nothing a little.....paper snafu can't fix. New world, new you. Follow?"
She smirked at that one.
"Plus, well, immortal and eternally beautiful, if I were to say you're a well built fourteen, well, who'd argue? Not like they could TELL."
She laughed,
"I needed to hear that."
"I will warn you bout something though."
She squeezed his waist.
"What?"
"Even after the waves settle and the mess is cleaned, I'm probably going to have to keep cleaning up small messes from time to time. Plus as the Yataomo heir I'd need to take care of things. So, we'll still be together, but I would have responsibilities too."
She sighed, relieved that was it.
"I can help. Remember, I'm from a prominent family too."
"Ha! I love you, Rias. No two ways about it. Hey, once the shitshow ends, wanna restart the occult research club?"
she gasped, and he could FEEL her glow behind him.
"I'd love to!"
"Okay then, PRESIDENT!"
She shivered.
"Don't you start!"
"Ohhhh, the teasing has just began, PRESIDENT RIAS!"
She slapped his back laughing as he said it. Then Perrine, Lyn, Barkhorn and Yoshkia came out and Rias, Asia and Koneko went in.
"I'll use my flames to dry you!"
"I love you!"
He smiled fondly as the next wave come out.
"No food till AFTER showering. Try it and you get cold cereal and milk."
"Eep!"
Little Unicorn squeaked as she tried to sneak a piece of bacon. Tyler was laughing at her cute pout. Then Barkhorn came over. He tilted his head.
"Mornin Captain Badass. What’s up?"
She glanced over to Yoshkia.
"Next time, I want to shower with you."
"Yes Captain Badass!"
"oh, and Mina wants a word."
"Nice knowing you Captain Badass!"
She snorted as he powered his comms up.
"Mornin Mina. Sleep well?"
He heard her sigh,
"I did. Better then I have in years."
"Glad to hear it. I'm making breakfast for the ladies, sorry you're missing it."
THAT caught her by surprise.
"Waiiiiit.....you can cook?"
"Barely."
Then his old friends came over.
"Okay. I'm hungry."
"Mina, that was also his thing. He'd be the first up, and we'd wake up to frying bacon and eggs. Or whatever he'd have going."
"It was strange, we'd blackout, next thing we'd get woken with good bacon smell!"
"He'd force us to shower first. Old-fashioned as hell, but hey."
Mina was amazed.
"I'm learning new things about you every day."
"He'd also make us double up on showers."
"What?"
"Well, the first time he did. Then we just ran with it, as the faster the showering was done, the sooner we'd eat."
"I heard you showered with Yoshkia."
"Yup."
She sighed.
"Okay. I can't win. Plus, at this point, they listen to you more then me. I'll trust you."
"Thanks Mina. Any word on that new hive?"
she brightened up.
"Yes, actually. We found it. We're waiting for you to make the plan."
"coolio. Hey, Satuski, once the plans set, lets take off and hit the town. Just. Us."
He heard her gasp, then sigh happily.
"I'd like that."
"Coolio. I got a stove on, check in after the feeding."
That got a few sniggers from his friends. He chuckled too.
"I know what I said."
He smiled as the last showers were taken. After Breakfast came the toothbrushing dance. Barkhorn laughed as that went on.
"Wow, you really run a tight ship here."
Tyler snorted hard as Unicorn passed at that exact moment. Barkhorn realized what she said and snorted too.
"I missed SOOOOOO many tight ship jokes on that sortie!"
"If you used any, Hornet would have KILLED you!"
"Least it's cozy inside her. That’s a plus."
They were laughing, as Unicorn came over, confused as to what the joke was.
"Was I comfy?"
He sighed, and patted her soft purple hair.
"I wouldn't know little Unicorn. I took off for shore after I got off the line with Otagowa. But, just knowing you, I'd say your bunks are VERY comfy."
She sighed happily, and snuggled under his arm.
"Thanks papa!"
"HUH?!"
His shocked, terrified gasp of shock at her words, was broadcast across the enter comms network. The base exploded into laughter, as they pictured the expression on his face at that exact moment. Barkhorn had dropped to her knees, laughing as hard as she was. Unicorn was too busy snuggling under his arm to notice the nuclear explosion that had gone off behind his eyes. She just smiled sweetly up at the boy that treated her like she imagined a father would treat his little girl. The base required a solid five minutes to recover from this attack, and when they did, Mina had a question for Barkhorn.
"Was it priceless?"
"Mina."
She was now a little concerned.
"What is it Trudy?"
"He STILL hasn't even BLINKED. I think she broke him!"
Unicorn squalled.
"I broke papa? Nooooo!"
Her depressed shriek jolted the stuck gears in his shattered mind into motion again. She was looking at him with scared, sad eyes. He shook his head, and lifted her onto an arm,
"Sorry, Unicorn. Just caught me by surprise."
She smiled happily and laid her head against him.
"Phew, Papas fine!"
Tyler just sighed, not having the heart to take that from her.
"Soooooo why ME?"
She looked at him with huge purple eyes,
"Well, Kiria's your little sister. Plus, if I HAD a papa, I'd want him to be YOU! So, I chose you!"
He just sighed, and hugged her.
"Well, Melody. Nooooooot what I had in mind, but, eh, I'll make it work. You okay?"
A shadow peeled off the wall, and there she was. Tyler smiled as she appeared. Today, she wore a smile red dress and sandals. She went and offered her arm to little Unicorn.
"I guess I don't mind."
Unicorn giggled as she settled against Melody's rack.
"Momma!"
That got a happy gasp from the blue-eyed beauty, and Tyler just smiled as he kissed her. Unicorn hugged them.
"Momma! Papa! Yaaaay!"
They just hugged the light aircraft carrier. Then Illustrious, Unicorn's mothership, came on the comms with her soothing voice.
"Take care of her you two."
Tyler and Melody looked into each other's eyes, and they could feel the songs of the other at that. Then Unicorn giggled.
"Papa! I want wings!"
He smiled as he gave her his blood. Her wings were Angel wings like Melody's but were as jet black as Tyler's. Any who saw them would know, without a shadow of a doubt, whose child she was once the wings came out. She couldn't even be mistaken for a fallen angel with her set. Then Kiria came on,
"Does that make me an aunt?"
The base reexploded at her eager voice, when Asuika, Melody's mother came over.
"I'd like to meet my new granddaughter, if you don't mind."
Tyler's face hurt from his smiling. He took Melody's hand, while Unicorn sat on his shoulder like a bird. They exited the bunker and Tyler helped Unicorn learn to fly with her new Angelic Demon wings. She learned quickly, and they flew to where Asuika was waiting with Illustrious. The air bag breasted aircraft carrier was smiling proudly as the Demon landed with his Angel and Unicorn. Asuika was blown away by her radiant cuteness. Tyler saw this, and nudged Unicorn.
"Hey, you still have that dress ring?"
She giggled and tapped her finger. Immediately she was engulfed in a roiling wave of ocean water, before she stood there in her dress he'd made her. Asuika gasped at the beautiful dress of purple, blue and white. Unicorn did a little twirl, and the waves on her dress looked like a raging ocean on her body. Asuika was clapping in amazement at both her glow and her dress.
"That’s a beautiful dress! Where'd you get it?"
She giggled as she pointed to Tyler with Melody leaning on his shoulder.
"Papa made it for me!"
Asuika froze.
"HE.......did?"
Tyler smirked,
"I'm good, aren't I?"
Unicorn was still twirling, when she slipped. She squeaked, only for to find herself with Tyler's arm under her.
"Careful little dancer. I Gotchya."
She smiled as he stood her back up. Asuika was blown away. She nudged Illustrious.
"A month ago he was getting beaten with bricks, and NEVER fought back. Now he has an adoptive daughter, the powers of gods, and leads an army."
The kindly carrier smiled as she watched Tyler lift Unicorn onto his wingtip, her giggling as she went.
"Unicorn adores him. Plus, he adores her. she's never known a father, so, it's only natural she'd latch onto him."
"Kiria's his little sister and he dotes on her more then her loving parents. Just imagine how he'll spoil his daughter?"
"Ohhhhh, I am going to RUIN my little girl! Right Melody?"
"I see I'll have to teach her how to be proper then."
"Wait, when did you learn to be proper? God knows it wasn't taught to you."
"Hey, Illustrious? Yoooou wouldn't have a spare pipe I could borrow.....would you?"
"Hey, Asuika. Have you been home yet?"
Her face went red.
"You cocky, nasty, arrogant sonuvabitch!"
He tilted his head.
"What?"
She was red with fury.
"I found the note!"
Still confused.
"Okaaay?"
She was shaking with anger.
"Did you fuck my daughter in my BED?"
He was confused.
"Noooo, I just farted on a pillow."
She screamed with frustration as Melody put a hand on her shoulder.
"Breathe Mother, breathe. He got me off in my own bed. Breathe."
Tyler was now laughing hard at her expression, which was somewhere between anger and intrigue, as if suddenly curious. Then Tyler had a thought.
"Hey, Asuika. You bring that Masseuse with you?"
She looked at him,
"Umm, I did, why?"
"You did? Good. Was just curious."
Melody nudged her mother.
"We got a hotspring nearby. He just wanted to set you up with another spa day."
"Wow, it's like you know me."
Unicorn was curious.
"What’s a spa day?"
"Okay, that’s just sad. Asuika, Illustrious, I do believe you have your task for today."
Both ladies understood EXACTLY where he was going.
"We got a hotspring nearby, that plus Asuika's Masseuse, plus the full spa down the road that way we own, yeaaaahh, spoil her for me. Kay?"
Melody smiled.
"Girls day spa day. I'm going too."
Tyler smiled,
"You ladies have fun. I gotta roll."
Unicorn sighed sadly.
"c'mere ya little rowboat!"
He picked her up and hugged her,
"Have fun."
"Cya later Papa!"
"Yeeeaaah, that’s gonna take some getting used to."
He set her down and flew to go see Hornet and Enterprise. Melody sighed, as her mother stepped beside her.
"So, when’s the wedding?"
"Not soon enough!"

Tyler smiled as he spotted the sexy Texan and her grey ghost sister waiting on the beach. Hornet was back to her full strength and Enterprise was relaxing beside her. He landed and greeted them.
"Hiya, ladies. Hornet, how you feeling?"
She smiled from her spot on her back.
"Here, got a spot for ya."
She patted a patch of sand between her and Enterprise. He grunted as he dropped to the sand, getting a chuckle from them.
"Think you're getting old!"
"Old? I'm fourteen!"
They laughed again as the seagull screeched
"Still hate them flying rats."
Enterprise looked at him,
"What did they do?"
"Stole a hotdog from me! Flying bastards!"
More laughter, and then they just went silent as he asked again.
"So, Hornet. Good to see that hat where it belongs. You feel better?"
She smiled, and flipped her hat brim at him,
"I feel more or less normal."
"What about you Enterprise? You had some nasty looking lines on your ship yesterday."
She loved his never ending concern for her.
"I got Asia to heal me. I must say, her touch."
She shivered.
"Feels good, dunnit?"
"Reaaaaaalllly goooood!"
He smiled, happy his favorite cute blonde devilgirl could help her.
"So, what’s this confession?"
Enterprise and Hornet smiled,
"Well, I love you. And I want to join your harem."
Tyler smiled,
"I love you too, Hornet. Welcome to our love nest. Preferences?"
She laughed.
"Just keep doing what you been. Annnnnnd their greedy hands off my body!"
"As you wish my sexy Texas badass! Though, if we need to sail on that hot bod o yours again, well, can't help ya there!"
She snorted, and wacked him. Tyler smiled as he then looked to a now sitting Enterprise. she sighed,
"I admit, I don't really know what love actually IS. But, this feeling I get when I'm near you, I find it......intoxicating. I want more."
"IS it the safety you feel?"
"I like that too, but no. This is more like, a warmth in my soul I feel just from being near you, as if it feels, lighter. So, I want more."
He sat up to look at her,
"I need to hear you say it."
She smiled as she looked at him.
"I too, wish to join your harem. I wish to learn more of this feeling."
"I'd be happy to share it with you. Do YOU have any requests?"
She looked at her own impressive bust.
"I'd like it if you were....more......gentle.....then the others. At least till I get more comfortable."
"I'll have the other boob addicts keep their hands to themselves."
She smiled,
"I'd appreciate it. So, what now?"
Tyler thought for a moment.
"Can I hug you? We can start there, since you've seen just how...affectionate I am with them."
She smiled again as she let him hug her, then Hornet was heard chuckling.
"She gets a hug. What I get?"
"Well, Hornet, what would you like?"
She licked her lips,
"Kiss me!"
He did just that, and loved her warm, soft lips. She tasted of honey and spice. He found he loved it, and when she pulled back, he stole one more from her, just because. She had a light flush to her face now.
"I see why they love it so much. So, verdict?"
He smiled,
"Never kissed a ship before. You're tasty, Hornet! I like it!"
She sighed happily, as Enterprise came in for another hug. She was warm and her skin soft.
"I....like how this feels. I just have one question."
"Oh?"
"Better then that hentai me?"
He snorted and hugged her back,
"Nothing beats the real deal, Enterprise!"
she smiled, finding his praise made her feel even better. On a small hill overlooking the beach where the trio lay, Belfast watched smiling,
"Oh, Miss. I do believe you've found your elegance. Now, sir, lets see what you do with her heart."

Tyler smiled as he sensed another presence, thanks to Hajime's powers. He sent a small tendril of shadow to the presence. Belfast was smiling fondly as she felt something poke her in the shoulder. She looked to see the shadow, and it formed a thumbs up for the kindly maidship. She laughed quietly as she curtsied to the shadow, well aware he could see it. Then the tendril grew an eye and gave her a very over the top head to toe once over before stopping at her airbag breasts, shaking the eye like it was shaking it's head before winking at her and vanishing. She laughed.
"I do love that arrogant, flirty jackass!"
Tyler was smiling as he lay between the ladies. He then sighed.
"Hey, we need to report to Mina. She found another hive."
They groaned.
"Truuuusst me, I agree."
The relaxing trio got up, and Tyler used a shadow to remove any sand from their bodies. They laughed before returning to the command hangar. There they found Satuski, Mina, Wales, Sonya, Mavis, Makorov, and Index. Tyler smiled when he saw Satuski. The sexy former dictator had altered her white kamui jacket to be a pair of blue arm bands, her black hair was brushed to a smooth straight streak, her clothing being a light white dress with thin straps. The dress starting just above her large firm rack, dropped to her knees, and was belted by a light blue strip of leather. On her feet were a pair of two inch blue heels that clicked when she stepped. Tyler adored her lovely beauty.
"Wow, Satuski. You look beautiful!"
she smiled,
"Thank you."
"I'll use my flames to get date ready after this."
"I'd like that."
"Yes Milady Satuski! Oh, where's your sword?"
She smirked as she tapped a band and the sword appeared.
"Good lookin and wily? I love you!"
she blushed, as Mina cleared her throat.
"You done?"
"I had more, but okay."
She sighed as he looked at the image of the new hive.
"Okay, it's the same type as last time. Where's this one?"
"A solid week's voyage from shore."
"Wait, a week? Then what’s with the frequent assaults?"
Here Wales spoke up.
"We detected a mothership Neroui here, sir."
Tyler looked at the map, and directly in the halfway mark between the off shore hive was a pin with a aircraft carrier type neroui with the large craft on deck.
"Wow, flattery. Okay, so we're looking at a two part assault right out of the gate."
Mavis then placed a photo on the table.
"This was seen in the vicinity as well."
A second hive, Tyler placed the two hive photo side by side.
"Distance?"
"Same sailing time, and fifty miles from the other."
"Okay. Sooo, we're looking at Sirens, Dragons, Neroui like friggin snow, and a potential base attack while the assault force is gone. Wait, that set-up."
He sighed, Mavis tilted her head.
"You see it too."
"Two hives, and a mother ship that far out to sea. Yeah, there trying to divide our forces with enemies they KNOW we can't just ignore."
"Was the problem now?"
Orobouros was then seen just floating over the table, and Tyler got a good look at her ass.
"Keep that thing pointed at me and I might need to spank it."
She looked at him with a finger in her mouth,
"You wouldn't spank a defenseless girl, would you?"
He smiled, and did just that, giving her firm little ass a hefty smack. She squeaked lewdly.
"Eeep! You're mean! My poor butt!"
He smiled,
"I can kiss it better, if you like."
She placed a protective hand over her rear, a look of mock shock on her pretty face,
"You dirty boy! I like it! But, I'll bend that spear later."
She then floated to take a seat on a wingtip.
"Wow, this is kinda comfy."
He smiled as she settled.
"You up to speed?"
She nodded, as she leaned forward, Tyler could see under the large bowtie over her slit, and found it moistly glistening and neatly small. She winked at him as she caught him looking, then he returned to the planning.
"I don't like this. This WAY too smart for her. If I go, and oro stays, it runs the risk of a attack from big red and Marissa. If we BOTH stay, he'd attack my fleet."
Oro sighed,
"You're doing it again."
He was confused.
"You're giving them too much credit."
"Thank you for that credit."
They looked to see a man in a black robe-like toga with a white sash over his shoulder. Tyler was standing between him and the others in a heartbeat.
"Nice of you to visit, Zeref. Come to see Mavis?"
The legendary black wizard sighed sadly as he saw Mavis come to stand beside the Demon.
"I did, actually. I heard her curse was broken, and needed to check it for myself."
"I can break yours too, if you like."
He looked at him, shocked.
"Why?"
"You got cursed for a bullshit reason. I pitied you. Plus, Mavis here looks after my little sister, sooo fair trade."
He just stood there, as if failing to process his offer.
"But, I don't understand exactly WHY you would even OFFER that."
"I'd be happy to try to explain, but can I just break it please? That death cloud crap's a kinda liability right now."
Mavis spoke up,
"Please, Zeref, Let him break it for you. Then we can talk."
HE looked at him,
"What will become of me once it's broken?"
"Well, you'll still be immortal, that won't change but hey, not a bad deal really. As for after? You've committed evils Zeref, and inflicted horrors upon people for years. redemption is not an option for you."
He was nodding,
"I am in agreement. I have committed atrocities that cannot be forgiven."
"Yup. You cannot be forgiven. But, doesn't stop you from living like you COULD be forgiven. Follow?"
His eyes went wide.
"You mean...live a life seeking redemption without the hope of it being granted?"
"Like I live. I KNOW I can't be redeemed, but I just live like I can."
He sighed sadly,
"Okay, I still don't understand exactly WHY you want to help me after all I've done, but I will let you break it."
"coolio, hold still."
Tyler then flicked a drop of blood into his mouth and there was a ray of light that engulfed his body, followed by the sound of shattering glass. Tyler was smirking when a large cloud formed before him, and a face appeared,
"HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE WITH MY-"
"Fuck off."
Tyler smiled as he set the god's avatar aflame. He then started laughing hard as the god himself started screaming in pain.
"This is MY world, feel my flame, you worthless bastard."
Tyler smiled as he kicked the flames harsher until the avatar evaporated, and he felt a slight power increase.
"Pff, friggin pissant."
Zeref was speechless. Everyone else just laughed, then Mavis used her power to check.
"He's free."
Her voice was full of emotion, before running to hug the love of her immortal life. Tyler walked over to see the two lovers hugging each other so tightly their hands and arms were white. Tyler then tapped him with a foot.
"You asked me why? THATS why. That expression on her face right there."
He and her were crying was they embraced. The now curse less black wizard then noticed something about his mind,
"I...can keep track of my thoughts again."
He looked at Tyler, the shock evident on his face,
"How?"
Tyler shrugged.
"I wanted to help you. My gene did the rest."
Zeref then just started laughing so hard he had a hard time breathing. Then he stood to face the Demon and extended his hand.
"I can never repay this kindness."
"Sure you can. My price is rather simple."
His eyes became guarded, and he withdrew his hand,
"What's your price?"
"I have two rules that are ironclad. Plus two requests."
The black wizard was now on guard, and he put a protective arm on Mavis as Tyler glanced at her,
"What are these rules and requests?"
"1: I have built sanctuaries for my friends. Places where we can be our truest selves, and left our guards down fully and completely. If you are brought inside, you are NEVER to speak of what goes on inside those places. If you do, I will kill you in as agonizing a manner as I can. You can't even slow em down, and there is not a hole under that sky you can hide in that I cannot find you.2: NEVER harm my friends and lovers. If you do, the agony is doubled. Follow these rules, and I don't give a fuck WHAT you do. These rules are not negotiable, debatable or flexible. Clear?"
He was glaring at Zeref with his most intense Demon Glare. It was so intense even Zeref shuddered. He sighed,
"Those are your two rules for your world? Just keep a secret and never pose a threat to the ones you love?"
"Yup. That’s it."
He just shook his head.
"You have the power to rule this world with an iron fist, yet all you want from it, is places for your-"
"Sorry to interrupt your thought, buuuut just remembered something,"
He flicked another drop of blood and Zeref spat out over thirty dead snakes. He looked at them shocked,
"How'd they get inside me?"
Tyler was laughing,
"That's Medusa's trick. Okay, just for good measure."
Another drop, and this time, he was glowing as Tyler's purged the other puppet strings from his mind, body and soul. Then it was over.
"Yeesh, they REALLY wanted you on a leash. Okay, you clean."
Zeref looked at the snakes then back to the Demon,
"So, again, you go out of your way to set me free. And those rules are all you want from the world?"
"Well, yeah. They already leave me the fuck alone, so yeah. Anything else I want I can just buy it."
He shook his head again, then remembered his requests,
"You said you had requests."
"I do."
"Okay. I'll decide what I want to di AFTER I hear them."
"Sounds fair. 1: I'd appreciate it if you'd help us win this war. Mavis already does, plus I would like to keep you two together this time around."
"Okay, if I refuse?"
"Mavis has done nothing but help me, plus my little sister loves her. If you refuse, I'll give you a place to live on base. You mean a lot to Mavis, and due to the reasons I listed, I will spare you for her sake. Just remember my rules, break THOSE, and not even the respect I have for Mavis will save you. Fair?"
"The second request?"
"It more or less goes hand in hand with the first. Just help me protect my friends when I'm not there to do it properly."
"Thanks alot!"
"Arrogant jackass."
"Love you too!"
He was smiling fondly as Zeref just sighed,
"So, THIS is the one she rants about? The one that gives everyone in her army nightmares, the one that would be god. She paints you as a horror on this planet, a creature from the slime pits of hell. I can sense the roiling evil within your black soul. Yet, I also sense a light. You're more of a contradiction then I am, then I WAS. Let me ask this last question before deciding."
"Okay, shoot."
"What is your plan for the world after the war?"
"Well, once the waves settle, I'll go back to my fourteen year old daily life."
He snorted,
"That's it?"
"That's it. I'll occasionally have to clean house of idiot world leaders, but yeah."
The black wizard was still not satisfied,
"What do you mean, clean house?"
"Zeref, this is MY world. These characters MY friends. Until the world understands that message, and doesn't see you all as labrats, less then equal, or whatever bullshit they try, I'll slaughter them all. Until the world learns that HEY, you're here to stay, and you're under MY protection. I already removed the top brass of the militaries once for that shit."
"You did what?"
"They tried to confine us to base, under threat of me being stripped of command, the characters being sedated, and Melody spending the rest of her life as a labrat. Soooo I Plastered their bodies on the nearest wall."
"Just for a mere THREAT?"
"Yup. You threaten my friends you die screaming. That’s how it is in MY world. Got a problem? Then off yourself."
He was smiling as he said this, and Mavis sighed,
"He really did, Zeref. He'd happily kill us all to protect his loved ones."
Zeref hugged Mavis, and felt her tremble.
"Okay. Our lives after?"
"Long as you follow my rules, I do not care. You'll be able to live as you see fit."
He sighed,
"I need to consider it. It just seems a little too good a deal."
"That’s fair. I think you should take a seat behind that door though. The wrong person sees you, could get ugly."
Tyler then turned to go back to planning for the upcoming battle. Mavis led him to the hidden spot, and sat him down to weigh his options. She went to go assist but he held her hand.
"Mavis. I'm sorry."
She looked at him, and smiled,
"We made mistakes Zeref. But this is a new world. Lets make the best of it."
"Does he honor his word?"
"With his life. He will NEVER break a promise to you. As long as you hold up your end, he'll hold up his."
"What has he asked you to do?"
"The only real request he's made of me, was to protect his little sister while he was gone. Look, there she goes now."
Zeref looked to see Sakura fluttering by on her silver moth wings, as Kiria zipped to and for on her pink ones. Both girls laughing and giggling as they wove through the air a solid fifty feet above the ground. The sight of Kiria's blinding smiled blinded the poor newly freed soul.
"Which one's his sister?"
"They both are. The one I meant was the silver one. The one in the twin tails is Kiria. He adores her, and they're so cute together-op! He's been spotted!"
The two girls then dove to flutter around a happily smiling Tyler as they asked him what he was doing. Tyler had such a happy smile as Kiria took a seat on his shoulder while Sakura his other shoulder as he explained the new raid he was planning. Kiria was smiling then she happened to glance over and spot Mavis.
"Mavvvie!"
Zeref snorted, and Mavis placed a hand on his head.
"Don't you even think about it."
Kiria then fluttered over to throw herself into a flying hug on the pretty guild master as Sakura also came in for a hug. Then Kiria noticed the boy in the black robe, and dropped to the ground to look at him.
"Hiya, I'm Kiria! Nice to meetcha! Teehee!"
She was smiling her sweetest smile, blinding the darkness enshrouded boy completely. Zeref responded though.
"It's a pleasure, Kiria. I'm Zeref. Those wings are very pretty."
She smiled,
"Wow, you're handsome for a black wizard, Scary big brother's still better looking though."
"Love you too Kiria!"
She giggled, as Zeref shook his head.
"Of course he can hear us."
Here Kiria looked into his eyes,
"course he can, Sakura and I are over here. You haven't answered him yet so as long as we're near you, you got a microscope on you."
He looked into her eyes, and just smiled, never having encountered such a soul liftingly sweet presence as that girl's existence. Kiria squealed.
"Hug!"
She hugged the boy, nearly throttling him in the process, as Mavis laughed,
"Her hugs are the most dangerous weapons we have."
Zeref sighed, and made his choice. He hugged the small girl, careful of her wings.
"It would seem the Demon's little sisters are quite something."
"Uh-huh!"
"Pff, don't lie. we're the best!"
Tyler smiled as Zeref got up and walked to the table.
"Made a call?"
He nodded.
"I have. I agree to follow these rules and to your requests."
"Very well. Makorov, think we can let bury the past world's hatchet?"
The Fairytail guild master sighed,
"As long as he follows those rules of yours, I'll let it go. The rest of Fairytail however, is a different matte4r."
"Well, I'll endorse him myself. That should help. I'd like to think I've earned that kind of favor."
The old man's eyes twinkled,
"If you vouch for him, with that brand on your shoulder, we'll trust your judgement."
"Not exactly reassuring, considering a Fairytail judgement call usually left a town really flat. But appreciate the sentiment!"
That got a laugh from Mavis and Makorov, and a snort form Zeref. Then Tyler had a thought.
"Soo, just a question Zeref, how'd you get through our barriers?"
He looked to where Oro was floating.
"Ah! I get it, she wanted to see if I was serious. Have I proved myself yet?"
The infinity dragon just shook her head,
"I will admit, I am impressed and amazed that you didn't even hesitate. To offer."
"I said I was gonna. So I did. So, Zeref, how long have you known our base was here?"
He snorted,
"Like we could miss the sky lighting up in this direction. Kinda hard to miss a flaming show off."
"Pff, I am soooooo throwing that in Natsu's face! Okay, Zeref. Where's Marissa?"
He sighed,
"Okay. No one knows. She telecoms her orders to us, or, more accurately, her rants. The bedchamber is always different too."
"Greaaat, a mobile coward."
He rubbed his temples,
"Okay, the base you came from. Where is it?"
"It was abandoned as soon as I was discovered gone."
"They just let you walk out the front door?"
He smirked,
"We, the thinkers as you put it, are not allowed to gather. We're given a base and forces to occupy it. Along with a set of orders. Mine were to make you miserable. We're not allowed to coordinate attacks or strategies, for in her words, you're not smart enough to waste such effort on. She is in such extreme denial about the true extent of your powers, your everything, that nothing we do matters."
"Musta been fun explaining I killed Acnologia."
"Thank you for that, by the way. she was watching the live footage of both fights. When you severed his head, she shit herself, ate it, shit herself again, made a servant eat it, and proceeded to rip her own hair out for 24 hours straight, her hair and her teeth.”
“Yeesh. And I’M the crazy one?”
Zeref smirked,
“As it is, the hives are a part of the new base leaders plans.”
“Five bucks say Ragyo.”
Satuski sighed,
“You’re five bucks richer. She’s been given my command. Get this, that ‘army’ of covers? You already roasted them.”
“Huh?”
Satuski was just shaking her head,
“My mother is in command of a large army again? This is NOT a good thing.”
Tyler walked around and hugged her,
“We’re still hitting the town. She wants a fight, well, all she as to do is knock.”
HE took her hand,
“And we’ll answer. TOGETHER.”
She smiled and placed her hand on his and squeezed,
“She won’t know what hit her.”
“Plus, we got TWO Ryuko’s this time!”
“Thanks for the shout out!”
“Love you!”
“I’ll pound you later, Matoi! Oh, I mean Matou!”
Riuko just laughed,
“Same ass!”
“And a mighty fine one at that!”
Zeref was smiling,
“So, this is the difference between leaders.”
Mina nudged him,
“You ain’t seen NOTHING yet!”
Tyler smiled, Still holding Satuski from behind, he continued the discussion.
“Okay, Ragyo is in play. The old base, where was it?”
Zeref pulled a photo of an old temple and placed it on the table, Tyler took one look and snorted,
“fuck Satuski in the ass.-”
“Later please”
“Sure. Thats the same-oh, I wonder. Mina, we got any recent images of that old castle?”
Her eyes lit up, as she saw his train of thought.
“Five minutes sir!”
She pulled the laptop out and sent a request for new images. Tyler smiled as he felt Satuski’s warmth,
“I’ll bring her head on a plate for you, how’s that for an apology?”
She took his face and kissed him,
“It’s a start.”
“I’ll be sure to spoil you ROTTEN on our date today.”
She leaned against him,
“Of course we’re still going.”
“We got Sakura here! I’d say this place is VERY well protected.”
The Silver fairy twirled Aries’ key,
“Fairytail’s always ready for a fight!”
That made the room glow, Tyler nudged Satuski and whispered into her ear,
“copy what I do with my hand. Well said Sakura!”
He then held his hand in the Fairytail salute, which Makorov and Mavis glowed with pride as he saluted his brave little sister with the brand on her small shoulder. Sakura was smiling as she spun her golden key like a small baton, a smug smile on her face. Then Mina spoke.
“Sir, we have them.”
“Lets see.”
The images were then projected onto a screen nearby. Sure enough, the castle was occupied.
“Ha!”
Tyler was smug as hell as he zoomed in to see an image of Ragyo in the high castle tower, the courtyard swarming with covers, titans, monsters, with a pair of sirens on the wall. Zeref shook his head.
“How’d you guess?”
“Just a hunch. Well, Satuski. We have a location, and we can kick her door in any time. Now only question is this: Which do we hit FIRST? I do not want to divide our forces three ways. That is just asking for it.”
Satuski was nodding,
“I agree. You know my vote. I say we kill Ragyo first. The longer we leave her to her schemes, the deeper and more well laid they become.”
Here Zeref sighed,
“You really give them far too much credit. The most she’s allowed to do is send attack waves.”:
Tyler hugged Satuski tighter, as she was about to respond,
“That might be the case, we’re still treating it as fact. a wise and beautiful lady once told em: It is better to OVERestimate an enemy then UNDERestimate them. Follow?”
He nodded,
“She sounds smart. Was she as beautiful as I think?”
“Well, gorgeous. With a great set of guns!”
He and Makorov snorted, as Mina smacked him,
“I will not fall for that trap again.”
“Who said I was talking about you?”
Mina went red,
“Wow, Mina, ego much?”
she just smacked him again, smiling hard at his nonstop jackassery. She then retook her spot at the table.
“Hey, Mina?”
“What!”
“Love you!”
“Arrogant jackass.”
Zeref was laughing,
“we spent our days just praying we’d see the day without another crazed rant, and here our enemy was, just partying like it was a Fairytail guildhall.”
“Thank you, but, and no disrespect Makorov, but a Fairytail guildhall’s got nothing on OUR parties!”
The grizzled man sighed,
“You got that right m’boy. Your riots make even our festivals look like a mere birthday party for a senior citizen.”
“Wow, your birthday party is THAT dead? Well, that sucks.”
HE spat out his drink as he said that, before Mina smacked him yet again.
“Can you PLEASE focus?”
“Barely.”
He had them all smiling as his presence just made them feel at ease. Then Wales spoke up,
“I’d like to throw my weight behind killing the hives first. If we leave them, we’re not the only ones at risk. The Neroui could start attacking cities.”
Mina was in agreement,
“I have seen what happens when Neroui are turned loose on a city. I think killing the hives are our best o0ption.”
Satuski was about to object when Tyler squeezed her waist.
“relax. Her time will come. Trust me, please.”
she sighed, and leaned against him.
“I trust you. Just doesn’t sit right with me.”
Tyler then looked at the two targets.
“Okay, how far’s that castle from here?”
Mina looked at a map,
“Near here, this small fork of land. So, maybe a four day drive from here?”
“A week’s sailing versus a four day drive. If I were flying alone, the trip would still take me two hours to the castle, and a full two days to the hive. Okay, Ragyo is a major threat. So is the two hives.”
He let Satuski go to look at the map with the two targets,
“Okay, the hives are maybe five days sailing from the castle. If we attack the hives, kill them, then moved to assault the castle, hey, that’s a thought.”
He then looked to Mavis, Mina and Wales,
“Okay, how’s this, the castle gets hit first. We can use ground forces while Azur lane links up with the overlapping forces for the hive attack. Since most of the forces for the castle raid would be involved with the hive attack, two birds one stone. Follow?”
Mavis’s eyes lit up.
“I see! So have the forces that would assault the hives hit the castle first, since the trip is so long to the hives ao, they’d have PLENTY of time to rest between sorties!”
Mina was also following the train o0f thought.
“Since they’d be reeling from losing a leader, the hives defenses would be even more erratic!”
Wales just shook her head,
“That mind is just terrifying sir.”
He looked at Satuski,
“Work for you?”
She just hugged him, thankful he found a solution. Zeref just sat in a chair.
“So, THAT is the Demon’s strategic brilliance that gives us all headaches.”
Tyler smiled, as Mina then laid a piece of paper on the table,
“Okay. Ground roster?”
“Hajime, Yue, Shea, Tio, with Kaori as their medic. The Teen Titans, Eren Jeager, Misaka, and Levi. Erza, Grey, Lucy and Natsu with Wendy as their healer. Yusuke’s team, and Mikoto Misaka.”
She scribbled the names down,
“Hive raid?”
“Rias and her board, the strike witches. Satuski, Melody. Enterprise, Hornet, Belfast, Wales, Unicorn, Misaka Misaka as a backup comms, Myself, Erza, Laffey, Javelin, Ayanami, with Vestal as repair ship.”
Here Wales spoke up,
“We received more ships as recruits.”
Tyler looked at her,
“Names and types?”
She smiled,
“We got Prinz de Jürgen. ANJ Iron Blood Heavy carrier, Z23, a heavy destroyer, Tatsugi, a heavy cruiser, Ping un nig, Pong un nog, a pair of sister destroyers, the repair ships Weston, Prestige, and, the eagle union carrier Yorktown.”
That made enterprise and Hornet jump.
“Dear sister, here?”
“Wales, is this true?”
Tyler looked at the sheer shock on their faces, and looked to where Sonya was standing, just staring at him, he winked at her,
“Hey there, pretty badass. Can you page her please? I sense a reunion here.”
She smiled,
“Just because I like you.”
“Well, I LOVE you.”
She blushed, but paged the carrier. Tyler then looked to Enterprise,
“What happened to make you think she wouldn’t be here?”
Enterprise sighed,
“Her ship was sunk in a battle with Sirens, and her rig was destroyed beyond repair.”
“So, if that happens to you?”
Hornet spoke next,
“We lose our powers, and fade. It’s a wasting death.”
“So, how close to that were you in that battle with the plucked bird?”
Hornet smiled,
“As long as my ship is not destroyed, I can recover with a decent repair ship.”
He smiled as a lady appeared in the doorway. She was a taller enterprise, with the same flowing white hair that was longer, same captains outfit, larger bust, and a gentler face. Enterprise and Hornet were speechless. Tyler smiled at the look of shocked happiness on the newcomers face as well. Then Hornet and Enterprise looked at him,
“Seriously? Go give that sister a hug!”
They smiled and they were then all in each other’s arms, crying from the joy of sailing together. Tyler smiled,
“Add Yorktown to the raid. We’ll also take Prinz de Jürgen, Akashi, and Igneel. Everything else, will guard the base.”
Wales sighed,
“About Prinz de Jürgen.”
“You don’t trust her?”
“Not that. She just rubs people the wrong way.”
“She causes me any problems, well, ya know.”
Mina finished writing the names down and pinned them to a peck board.
“Okay, we have our assault forces.”
“How long for preparations?”
“All of today, and most of tomorrow. We can launch in two days time.”
“Understood. Zeref. A moment.”
The black wizard looked at him,
“Something wrong?”
“I’mma gonna level with you. I don’t trust you. Not yet at least. I just had a leader of the enemy army waltz in here and join up. So, until I know if I can trust you, I’ll tell you something. The drops that cured your curse and purged your snakes are made from my gene. They have an active extra purpose as well. If you turn on us, they will flood your entire body with my full power and make you explode like a dammed roman candle. Now, I am telling you this, because I want you to be aware both of the stakes of betrayal, and who holds your life in their hands.”
Tyler then walked to stand before Makorov.
“Your children suffered at his hands, so I’ll leave his kill switch with you.”
He placed a finger on his wrinkled hand and a red seal appeared. Zeref was confused,
“Why come out and tell me?”
Tyler smiled,
“Because I don’t like secrets. Plus, well, I believe in a fair chance. Prove yourself, and I’ll remove the bomb effect.”
Zeref just shook his head again,
“I went from an unpredictable maniac to an overbearing tyrant. Not sure if I should be scared or grateful.”
Mina answered first,
“Both, Zeref, with that jackass, BOTH.”
“Love you too Mina! I do believe that’s it?”
“Ummm, wait a sec.”
Tyler then looked to see the tall lady approaching with Hornet and enterprise. She extended her hand.
“Thank you for taking care of my sisters. I’m Yorktown.”
He smiled as he took her hand,
“Nice to know good looks run in the family. I’m Tyler. Nice to have the full set!”
She just burst out laughing as Hornet and Enterprise wacked him,
“Loveable arrogant jackass!”
“No hitting on our hot sister!”
HE smiled,
“Love you too! Yorktown, welcome to the shitshow. I’m head bullshitter.”
She smiled,
“I think I like you.”
“Trruuuuuuussssst me toots, they ALL say that.”
He got wacked again. Yorktown noticed a certain look in the eyes of Hornet and Enterprise, and smiled, Happy her sisters found someone precious to them. Now rubbing lumps, Tyler felt the need to pose a question.
“So, Yorktown, how’s your strength?”
She smiled,
“I am at the very height of my strength.”
“Sooo, compared to the grey ghost there, what you got for guns?”
“Do you WANT us to beat ya to death?”
Yorktown was laughing as he got wacked yet again,
“I’m as strong as Enterprise. My other name was Sea Mistress.”
Tyler smiled, and was about to say something.
“I’ll hit you in the balls this time if you make a smartassed remark.”
HE closed his mouth,
“good boy.”
Tyler just looked at Yorktown, and looked at the table as a shadow whip appeared. He snorted, before looking again. Yorktown just laughed again, as Hornet picked a pipe up and proceeded to beat the idiot with it, all while the table laughed at their favorite jackass. After she tossed the bent pipe away and rubbed her hands together.
“Hey, Hornet.”
She looked at him, still standing by the table,
“What?”
“Love you! Also, worth it.”
She sighed, and stood beside Enterprise and Yorktown smiling widely. Tyler then looked at the table,
“We good now?”
Mina and Wales looked at each other,
“We are. We can begin battle prep immediately. Just a question.”
“Okay?”
“Which ship do we use for housing?”
Tyler thought for a moment before looking at Hornet.
“Would you mind? It’d be a comfort sleeping in bunks they know already.”
She smiled,
“You just want to get inside me again.”
“Yes. In more ways then one, but not the way I meant it this time.”
She smiled,
“Sure. I’d be happy to house you again.”
“We’ll take good care of you this time. And I’ll try NOT to make another mess of your insides.”
She snorted at that one,
“Well that’s it.”
“Coolio. Satuski, if you would mind spinning a circle.”
She did, and when she looked at him, he was dressed in his greaser outfit. He even smelled freshly showered,
“Lets go, Satuski!”
She smiled as he flew them to Miho’s hangar where his car was stored. Zeref watched them go.
“Where’s he going now?”
Mavis smiled,
“HE’s got a date.”
“He’s DATING at a time like this?”
“He doesn’t care. To him, his girls are the more precious thing.”

They landed to find Miho riding her chugging tank into the hangar, her cute orange head poking out of the top. They walked in after to see her hop down and start directing the post-drill scene.
“Hiya Miho! Have fun?”
The girls all screamed at the appearance of the Demon and Satuski.
“Wow, Satuski, you look beautiful!”
“Why Thank you Hana!”
Snaya was open mouthed staring as Tyler threw back the sheet on his car,
“You going out?”
He smiled at the flirty girl,
“I’m taking Satuski out on a date.”
That got a collective gasp, as they were aware of his arrangement, but didn’t think Satuski was among the number. Tyler started the engine and opened the door for Satuski, getting a round of awwwwww’s from the tanker crews. Once she was seated and buckled, he peeled out of the hangar and drifted around the turn to the take the exit road. Miho sighed,
“Wow, Mipoirin, got a crush?”
She smiled,
“Maybe I do, Snaya.”


Tyler was driving along the road that led to the city, Satuski holding his hand as they went. She sighed,
“You okay?”
“Just finding it hard to relax.”
He got it, and squeezed her hand,
“Well, at least I’m here this time.”
She smiled,
“I feel better now.”
“Still regret not taking your warning seriously, but hey better late then never.”
She smiled,
“You had no reason to believe she was a threat. Hell, even I believed you.”
“That means a lot. Thanks.”
She just basked in his respect and love for her,
“Sooo, what’s our plan?”
“Don’t have one. More, making it up as we go.”
she chuckled, as they then entered the city.
“I thought it was a hundred miles?”
“A hundred miles ain’t nothin at a hundred and thirty miles an hour.”
She just shook her head,
“I didn’t even notice we were going that fast.”
“Ha, well, when we can fly at Mach 4, makes sense.”
She smiled as they rolled down the street.
“If you see anything ya wanna check out give a holler.”
She smiled as they passed a shop.
“Hey, that looks cool.”
“Yes Milady Satuski.”
She smirked as he pulled into a parking garage. Once the car was set did they set off. Satuski arm in arm with Tyler. They were strolling when his phone rang. |
“Yahello?”
“Hi, Tyler? It’s Gorro.”
“Oh, hey bro. Didn’t know you knew how a cellphone works.”
“Lillica taught me. Now, I need some advice.”
“Oh shit here we go.”
“Thanks for the confidence. I want to tell her I love her, but....”
“Scared to?”
He heard the boy sigh.
“She’s perfect. Kind and sweet, fun to be with, just...perfect.”
“Weeeeell, just do that.”
“What?”
“Just go up to her, take her aside, or maybe take her for a walk on that beach we got. Then tell her what she is to you.”
“You think that’s enough?”
“Nowhere near enough. As long as you treat her like you don’t deserve her, you will be juuuust fine.”
He heard him chuckle,
“Thanks. I needed the kick in the ass.”
“Have fun, and just remember the spearplay.”
“I have welts and bruises.”
“I don’t tell her I love her enough. That it?”
“Sure, thanks man.”
He smiled as he hung up. Satuski laid her head on his shoulder.
“You’re amazingly kind to Gorro.”
“Hey, he’s a good person. Unlike Hiro, he never bailed on his friends. Plus he was more then willing to die for them.”
She smiled as they reached the shop she pointed out.
“Tokyo Maui Airsoft depot? Satuski.”
She was now concerned,
“Yes?”
“I fuckin love you.”
She smiled as he opened the door for her. Though, she froze once inside, And he nearly ran into her so sudden was the stop.
“Woah! What’s up?”
She was shaking as she looked to a girl in a pink frilly dress behind the counter polishing an Ak.
“Hime.”
Tyler looked at her to Satuski. Tyler sighed and patted her back,
“I’m here, remember? Lets go see if she’s hostile.”
Satuski willed herself under control, and they approached the counter. The girl noticed she had customers,
“Hiya! Welco-Satuski?”
Her face went instant pale, and she backed against the wall. Satuski walked to the counter and glared at the blonde girl, while Tyler sized her up. She was pretty, had long blonde hair, pink eyes, and small bust. Her outfit was a frilly pink frilly dress that stopped at her knees with a small pair of pink heels, all in all cute. Satuski was glaring down her nose at the now scared girl,
“Hime, Why are you here?”
The girl gulped under the legendary Satuski glare.
“I work here. I own the shop. I don’t want to fight anymore, I just want to live.”
Tyler rubbed Satuski’s back,
“Her eyes are clean.”
She looked at him,
“Are you sure?”
He looked back at the girl,
“C’mere a second Toots. I wanna look into those pretty eyes of yours.”
She gulped, and did as she was told. Only to go bone white when she saw his face.
“The Demon? No, please don’t hurt me!”
She was terrified as he looked into her eyes.
“Hmmm, lets see. Plenty of fear, that’s a good sign, sadness, regret, hope? Nice to see. Hmmm, that’s.....odd.”
HE stood back up as Satuski looked at him,
“Something up?”
“Hey, Hime, here, lemme give you this.”
He flicked a drop of blood, and she spat out a set of ten snakes. She watched as he picked one up, and examined it.
“I saw a odd emotion in her gaze. One out of place,”
Satuski looked at him,
“What emotion?”
“Hate. Her gaze was entirely made of fear, pure fear. That hate was...different. Like it wasn’t hers. Okay, Hime I’mma look again.”
She was still shaking, but held still so he could reexamine her eyes.
“Okay, fear, good, hope, good, regret, waiiiit, is that....loneliness? Satuski, she’s clean. Just a lonely, sad girl with a tragic upbringing.”
Satuski sighed and offered her hand.
“Okay, Hime, lets bury our pasts here.”
Hime looked from Demon to Satuski.
“Just like that?”
“Sure. Tyler said you’re okay, so, I’ll give you a chance.”
She seemed blown away,
“Hey, Satuski, lets blow her mind.”
She caught on and they kissed right there. Hime’s eyes went wide at Satuski Kiryuin giving full tongue to a boy. He pulled back she laid her head against his chest,
“Well, Hime?”
She just laughed,
“Okay, if he’s got the Satuski Kiryuin that kinda lovey dovey, then I’ll bury the past. So what brought you do my store?”
“I noticed the same gun Zerotwo had, and was curious.”
Tyler smiled,
“Okay, Satuski. This is an airsoft gun store. A really good one too, if that spaz is anything to judge by. They shoot plastic pellets instead of lead rounds.”
She tilted her head,
“But, what’s the point of such weak ammunition?”
“They’re toy guns. Replicas for those who like to pretend.”
She got it then, as Tyler took the iconic shotgun down. Hime was smiling as she saw him heft it,
“We just got that one. That folding stock’s metal. Best part? It came from a REAL spaz-12.”
“I’m taking this one. Always wanted a spaz.”
Satuski smiled,
“Kiria’s pretty close.”
“Pff, bitch please, Kiria a firecracker, no two ways about it.”
She chuckled at his mock defensive tone. she was about to say something when she spotted a weapon on a peg,
“Well, what have we here?”
Tyler watched her picked up a long sniper rifle with a bolt.
“I love a sexy girl with a good eye for guns. That’s a L1189 bolt action sniper. That particular model shoots at a solid 400fps stock. So, its not allowed on most airsoft fields.”
She loved the way the felt in her hands,
“Why not?”
“Because that kinda force in close quarters can hurt someone pretty badly. Airsoft is a hobby, not actual warfare. Like how Miho’s senshado is tank play.”
She understood then, Tyler smiled as he placed the long rifle next to his shotty.
“Okay, see anything else you like?”
She looked around, then spotted a rack of leather jackets. She picked one up, and tried it on.
“Wow, I love how it feels!”
“Want it?”
She smiled as she nodded, well aware of his love to spoil. As he placed the jacket on the counter he spotted a case of knives and in particular, a necklace with a red stone in the center. He walked over and saw it had a set of wings encapsulating the stone, as if protecting it. As he peered closer, he realized it was heart shaped. He smiled, then he remembered something, so he fired up his private comms link to Mina.
“Sooo, just so you know, Kiria’s birthday is today.”
Her voice was full of warmth,
“We haven’t forgotten. We’re set.”
“Cake?”
“How many? We got like ten.”
“Gifts?”
“Dude. It’s Kiria.”
“Wanted to hear you say it. Thanks Mina!”
“We’re going to SPOIL her today.”
He smiled as he looked to Hime,
“I’ll snag that necklace too.”
She smiled as she took it out. Satuski was waiting with another gun she’d found.
“Look. I like this one too.”
He smiled,
“Somehow, that kinda fits. An MP5K? Get a second one.”
She smiled and did just that.
“Now one in each hand.”
she did, and found she LOVED how it felt.
“Badasses dual wield.”
HE paid and stored there stuff in his shadow. He hid the necklace, as they left the store.
“Hey, Satuski.”
She looked at him,
“Turn around for a sec.”
She did, and he placed the necklace on her neck, and clasped the chain. She loved how it looked,
“I love it! Thank you!”
He hugged her,
“Glad I could make you smile.”
she hugged him back, and hung on his arm as they returned to his car.
“Anywhere else, milady?”
“I’d like to properly visit the mall.”
“As you wish, Milady Satuski!”
She was laughing when they reached his car, only for a envelope to be found on the driver’s seat. Tyler sighed,
“Where o where have I seen this before.”
He used his shadow to examine it for tricks, found nothing. He then picked it up, tore it open and a letter fell out with a photo. He looked at the photo first. It was of a very pretty girl with brown hair that seemed to be long, sad eyes, and she was wearing a brown shirt. The girl was being placed into a car, and from the way she looked, she did not want to go. Tyler’s eyes narrowed, and he turned to the letter. All it had was three lines

Please help me. I’ll do anything, just please.
I’ll be at a cafe near the parking garage.
I’m the harvest goddess, Holo. Please.

Tyler sighed, he knew the cafe she meant. Satuski was confused, so he handed her the letter.
“What will you do?”
HE rubbed his eyes.
“If it’s THE Holo, I want to help her. Same time, it could be a trap-ya know what? Fuck it. Hey, Satuski, up for a little rescue of a poor girl?”
She smiled,
“Lets make a MESS.”
“I love you.”
He then took her hand and led her to the cafe the girl said. The place was small and cozy. The Demon claimed a booth in a corner where he could see both streets, doors, and look out the window. They got lunch and just enjoyed the others company.
“So, who’s Holo?”
“A wolf goddess. She’s also known as Holo the wise wolf. I loved her show, even though the main guy whatsis name, Lawrence! Lawrence fucked it up near the end.”
Satuski took a sip of tea,
“How’d he fuck it up?”
“Okay. They were in a city on the verge of rioting over the fur trade collapsing, and since he’d rolled into town with a fur shipment, he’d lose a shitton of money. His solution? Scam a slavery ring by selling his companion into slavery. I had a MAJOR bone to pick with him after that. I don’t think I need to explain why.”
She munched on her sandwich as she replied,
“You don’t. My question is was there another way to recoup loses?”
“I don’t think so. The show was an economics lesson with an anime face, and one of the most beloved Waifus in all of anime. If Zerotwo is loved, Holo is WORSHIPED. And to the best of my otaku knowledge, she’s the only Wolfgirl Waifu out there. Or, the only one that got BIG.”
She smiled, now eager to meet this girl.
“I’m curious as to the term ‘Waifu’ you keep using.”
“An anime girl you want to be with. Like how I said Rias was my Waifu?”
“Ah, I get it now. Was I a sought after waifu for you?”
“You? I more wanted to just hang with you. And cross blades. Didn’t think you’d go for my kinda jackass.”
She smiled over her teacup,
“Truth is stranger then fiction.”
HE smiled, and wiped a crumb off her face with a finger,
“And I love that new truth.”
She licked the crumb off his finger, and he smiled.
“I’d like to go get locked in your bunker after this.”
“I can get behind you. And that.”
She smiled as the door rang as a girl walked in. Tyler immediately recognized the girl from the picture. He used his shadow to poke her ankle, she looked down, and it flicked in his direction. She then hurried over to sit beside Satuski.
“Thank-”
He flicked a drop of his blood into her open mouth as she was talking, and a mass of snakes poured out of her mouth to be incinerated to atoms, there was a sound of glass breaking, and a black cloud rose off her shoulders. Then a large solid black mass was seen lifting out of her body, before dissipating. She then collapsed against Satuski has she felt a tremendous relief. She was now panting quietly, as if the strain to expunge the puppet strings had drained her energy. Tyler the flicked another drop. This one restored her energy, while purging her body, mind, and soul of any other leftover strings. she looked at him in shock,
“How?”
“I’m the Demon toots. This is MY world.”
She sat up, and pulled her hood back to reveal a pair of wolf ears. Tyler smiled,
“A pleasure to meet you, Holo the wise wolf.”
She smiled, and he saw she was indeed a very beautiful girl. Her skin light and clear, her eyes were red, her wolf’s ears were brown with white tips, and he could find a slight bust under her thick shirt.
“Wow, like what you see?”
He smiled at her,
“Very much so, you my dear shewolf, are a very pretty girl!”
She laughed,
“I like this one. So, what do I owe you?”
“A few things. An explanation, an agreement to my rules, and you need to come back to base with us.”
she smirked,
“I see. Lets start with the rules,”
She placed her head on her hands to peer closely at his face. Tyler mirrored her look, while Satuski watched the street. Tyler added a little lewd smirk as he stared at Holo’s pretty face.
“first rule: I have built Sanctuaries for my friends and I to relax and let our guards down fully and completely. If you are allowed inside such a place, you are to never speak of what you see. You do, and I’ll kill you in as agonizing a manner as I can. You wouldn’t even be able to scratch me, nor is there a hole under that sky you can hide in that I cannot find you.”
HE was smiling as he spoke, and for once the other person didn’t flinch or go pale at his Demon voice. She smiled,
“I agree to the first rule. Second?”
He smiled, knowing her game.
“Second rule: Never pose a threat to my friends or lovers. You do, the pain is doubled.”
“Again, I agree.”
HE just chuckled as Satuski smiled approvingly.
“I’m impressed Holo, you are the first to not either go pale or shudder when he does that.”
She smiled as she leaned back.
“I know of his penchant for keeping his word. Long as I don’t break his rules, I have nothing to fear.”
Satuski smiled,
“Wise Wolf indeed.”
“See why I liked her?”
“Indeed I do.”
She was smiling, then she happened to look out the window and went pale. Tyler looked to see a large number of armed soldiers in black body armour moving on the building.
“We need to run!”
Tyler used his shadows to plop her next to him and he slung his arm over her shoulders,
“Relax toots, this’ll be a good learning experience for you. Satuski?”
She smiled, and sipped her tea,
“Always.”
“Love you.”
The men entered the cafe to approach the table, only to freeze like statues as they locked eyes with the demon.
“Hiya! Yer girl just got comfy! I wouldn’t ruin it if I were you!”
He was smiling as a man took off his helmet and came forward with a docket.
“My apologies sir, we were unaware she was under the Demon’s gaze.”
“Containment division?”
“Yes sir.”
“I thought you were disbanded.”
The men all looked at each other,
“We were, only,”
Tyler’s eyes hardened, as he now understood.
“Okay. I get it. The division went rogue to keep the ‘unnaturals’ under control.”
He vanished into his shadow, only to appear standing in front of the now cowering men,
“Okay. Now then, what to do to you.”
The men tried to run, only to find the building sealed with a wall of shadow. Holo was shocked at his blatant use of his power. She looked to a happily eating Satuski.
“He really shouldn’t use his powers like that!”
She stopped to look at the wolf girl.
“Why?”
She was beside herself,
“Because if he does, the god of this world will step in!”
Satuski just smiled,
“He does, he’ll just serve to increase his power. HE’s already stronger then most gods anyway.”
Holo sat back, disbelieving he possessed such power.
“Hey, Holo, if you’re a goddess, don’t you have a set of eyes to let you see the power of other beings?”
She blinked,
“I do, but.”
“Try it.”
She sighed and did just that. Her eyes glowing a little as she gauged his power. She went white as a piece of paper.
“There it is! Now you losers.”
“Tyler.”
“Satuski?”
“If you want to make a mess, use the shadow to keep the cafe clean.”
“I love you Satuski!”
The area around them was encased in a wall of shadow as the Demon descended onto a fresh set of victims. Holo just at back now quivering in terror.
“His power is on par with a god king.”
“See why he just doesn’t give a fuck?”
Holo gulped, and seemed to get control of herself, as the shadow wall would bulge every few minutes or so.
“What’s he doing to them?”
“Killing them.”
She looked at her,
“He’s killing them?”
“In really odd or creative ways. Plus a random interrogation. He should be done soon..”
The shadow then lifted to show Tyler dusting his hands off without a drop of blood on him. The soldiers? Reduced to atoms. Tyler then sat beside Satuski and she cuddled against him.
“Well, that was fun. Looks like the containment division has a particular distaste for the characters. So when the stand down order was given, they refused”
Holo sighed,
“They hate us for being different.”
“Fuck em. So, Satuski, ready to get locked in a bunker?”
She smiled,
“Lets go!”
Tyler smiled, and looked at Holo,
“Come on toots. we’re heading back to base.”
She seemed nervous,
“What’ll you do with me?”
“YOU my pretty friend, are going to be introduced to my little sister Kiria, who will most likely throttle you with the warmest hug you’ll ever get.”
She sighed,
“I don’t really have a choice. Just, you said you wanted an explanation.”
“We can talk in the car.”
She followed them as they left the cafe. Tyler had paid several thousand in advance for the place to be empty. The trio reached his car and he, just cause, scooped Satuski up and sat her in the seat. She laughed as Holo took the back seat. Once comfy they drove off.
“So, where’s Lawrence?”
She sighed,
“He died.”
“Wait, again?”
She was saddened, and he felt bad for her now.
“He tried to stop them from taking me. And they just shot him dead.”
“I wonder.....we got Zeref now, so, fuck it I’ll just ask him.”
He tapped his ear comms.
“Hey, Zeref, got a question.”
The black wizard was heard chuckling,
“I have a feeling I know where this is going.”
“Yeah whatever. So, I heard from Kaga you were going to revive Amagi. Can you actually do it here?”
He heard him chuckle.
“Actually, I can. Some reason the spirit world and this one are far closer, so it’s easier to move souls between the two.”
“The mental state of the revived?”
“I see you understand the risks involved. They’re minds will be affected, but to what degree I can’t say.”
“If I’m right.....my blood SHOULD fix that. Oro, I know you can hear this. Throw your two cents in?”
She sighed,
“It can. I should warn you. If you dabble in this, then you risk a dark path. If you gain the power to return the dead to life at will, you will lose the ability to see the value of life.”
“I’m only after one guy right now. But, it is good to know I have a backup plan in a worse case scenario. Zeref, I’m copying your powers.”
Here Oro had a question,
“In your mind, what is a worse case scenario?”
“Melody dies.”
She sighed again,
“If you-”
“If she were to die, and I still live, I’d spend the rest of my years searching for a way to bring her back anyway.”
“I see.”
“Zeref, I will also copy this power of yours. If he dies and I live, I’d do the same. If the shock didn’t kill me first.”
Holo was confused,
“What’s this about reviving the dead?”
“Zeref’s a legendary necromancer. He’s got all the tools to do it if anyone else can. Plus, with my mind plus my powers plus his plus my blood, I could do it too.”
She shuddered,
“You want to be a god of death.”
“Already am.”
The ride was silent until they reached the base. Zeref was waiting by his bunker with Melody. Tyler hopped out, and kissed his Angel. Tyler then looked at Zeref.
“Alrighty.”
HE used his copy power, and bam, he felt the power surge. Tyler then looked at Holo as he thought of just how to do it.
“If you wish to revive a fallen one, picture the person in your mind.”
“Hey, I wonder.”
He then sat down, and just rummaging in his head as Zeref looked on confused.
“Ha! This’ll do juuuuust fine!”
HE then held out his hand and a blue circle appeared. The circle spun as a man was seen appearing head first from the ground. The man was naked, hag light grey hair, and was decently muscled. There was a small scar over his heart where a bullet had got him. Once he was clear of the circle, it vanished, and he dropped to the ground. Tyler then kicked him lightly,
“Oi! Bro! wake up!”
The man’s eyes blinked open and blinked a few times. He looked to see Tyler looking down at him with his hands in his pockets,
“You Lawrence?”
The man sat up, seeming very confused,
“I’m alive? How? I felt that thing hit me, then the blood, then.....nothing”
“Here Toots, all yours.”
Holo was looking at the resurrected Lawrence like she’d seen a ghost,
“I assure you that that is indeed him, and that yes, all his marbles are indeed there as well.”
He looked to see you he was talking to, and practically lunged to hug her,
“Holo!”
“Lawrence!”
Tyler then cleared his throat,
“Bro, here,”
A shadow incased him, and he was then wearing a black suit. Then he and Holo embraced. Zeref looked at Tyler,
“How’d you do that?”
“Okay, I got the idea from what you said about the spirit world be closer here. So, If they were closer, given their bond, it stood to reason his spirit was attached to her. So I used a combination of your revival power, my blood, the gremory teleport, Asia’s healing, and Hajime’s artifact creation to both summon his spirit, and give it a fully functional body. My blood restoring the mind and the mess that comes with it, Mix them together and bam! Revive spell!”
Zeref shook his head,
“I spent years working to revive my brother. Yet you get my powers, and in five minutes succeed where I failed.”
“You just didn’t have the proper tools. If more characters appear, there are a few that can revive with a mere wave of a hand.”
Satuski and Melody smiled, Melody smiling harder.
“We’ll never lose each other now.”
“Not so long as this power is ours.”
Holo then came and hugged Tyler,
“Thank you.”
“Sure, Yo, Lawrence.”
The guy came over to speak with the demon.
“Yes?” smack!
“That’s for selling her into slavery! Scam or no scam!”
The Wolfgirl growled at him, as Lawrence just laughed as he rubbed his head,
“I deserved that. I apologize for my poor judgement. I hugged her tighter after that.”
“Well, alright then, you’re off my hook. Welcome to the shitshow.”
There was a loud howl, and a another.
“Huh, looks like Fenrir and Ghost wanna meet their new sister wolf.”
Holo was confused until Fenrir and Ghost came running.
“Wow, they like you.”
The Norse wolfgod and Ghost skidded to a stop to sniff Holo, who was also curious. She then looked to Tyler,
“What?”
She had a newfound respect in her eyes,
“They call you, Wolffriend.”
Tyler was a little confused,
“Is that a big deal?”
She nodded,
“For wolves, a wolffriend is a true friend to every wolf. A being of the utmost respect and loyalty. Ghost here has god’s blood in her veins, and Fenrir is a wolfgod. They have both recognized you as Wolffriend. You must be either extremely honorable, fierce, or saved their lives.”
“Ask em. Fenrir, Ghost, tell er!”
The wolves then howled, the sounds intertwined and became a song that moved even Tyler’s stone heart. Holo had tears in her eyes has her kin finished their song. She then looked to Tyler,
“They love you.”
“Love you too Ghost, Fenrir.”
Ghost snuggled his leg, while the horse sized Fenrir pressed her flank against him. He patted Ghost while stroking Fenrir. Holo then walked over and hugged him,
“You earned their respect, now let me add mine.”
He hugged her back,
“Glad I could make a wise wolf happy.”
She smiled before letting go and returning to her man friend. Tyler smiled, as the other wolves took off. Zeref just sighed,
“This world, is strange.”
“You don’t know the half of it, brother.”
He strode to go rejoin Mavis. Melody kissed him,
“Kiria’s birthday party is in a couple hours.”
“We’ll be there. The hangar?”
“Yes love. So, don’t be late.”
“Like I’d do that to her.”
Melody smiled, and flew off the go spoil Kiria some more. Tyler smiled before taking Satuski’s arm,
“Shall we?”
She smiled and they went inside. Once the bunker was secured, they walked to the living room. Only to find another pair of panties, with a small photo. Tyler smiled, as he picked the light blue garment up, he saw the moistness, licked it, annnd.
“Aki!”
She smiled,
“You’re good!”
“I’d know YOUR taste ANYWHERE!”
She smiled as he tossed her pair next to Akio’s. The photo was of Akio with Aki between her legs going tongue deep.
“Niiice.”
The two ladies laughed. He placed the photo into the safe with Melody’s diary, her letter, photos, K-on’s autographed paper, and his and Melody’s first couple’s photo. There was also a wrapped picture frame. He sealed it, and slid it back into the wall. He turned to see Satuski had laid on the couch, and had removed her dress. She smiled,
“Care to join me?”
He smiled, and was back in his shirtless outfit. He went to lay on top of her, only for her to grab him, flip him, and lay on his chest.
“Much better.”
He just rubbed her hair as he found she wasn’t wearing a bra. They wiggled until comfy, and he saw she was wearing a pink set of panties that were a thing in the back, exposing her firm ass. He slapped it, and she moaned,
“Ohhh, that felt good.”
He smiled, as she laid her head down,
“We got time if you want?”
She smiled, and kissed him,
“I’d rather that we didn’t need to hurry to finish.”
“I see. Well, I set an alarm for thirty minutes before her party. Wanna sleep in bed for a while?”
She smiled,
“Lets just slide to the end of the couch.”
“That works too.”
He again used his shadow to move them. Once they got comfy again, Satuski sighed happily, as she let herself fall asleep. He held her and they drifted off.
Tyler was next aware of a mental poking of his kind that made him stir. He opened his eyes, to find his face buried into Satuski’s firm bust. HE smile, and took a soft nipple to suck on to wake her. It worked like a charm and she came awake with a moan. He let her go with a plop, and she smiled,
“That time already?”
“Fraid so. Come on, sexy, we got a girl to spoil.”
“I’d like to stay with you tonight.”
“Melody called dibs this morning.”
She smiled, knowing that if the Angel spoke, the Demon listened.
“Well, we got a four day bus ride together.”
“And a week long voyage at sea. I’m sure I can shaft you somewhere along the way.”
She smiled and kissed him again. Then she stood to get dressed, only for him to hug her from behind,
“To be honest, I am looking forward to it.”
She shuddered as he kissed her neck,
“She am I.”
He smacked her ass a last time before she put her dress back on.
“No bra?”
She smirked.
“Didn’t have one to begin with.”
“Damn they perky then.”
They then left his bunker, and found Ryuko Matoi waiting by the hangar door.
“What up punkrocker and threadman.”
They smirked,
“I heard you met Hime.”
Tyler sighed,
“Yup. Girl runs an airsoft shop downtown.”
Ryuko then went to look him in the eye.
“When were you going to tell me?”
“When I next saw you. I was going to wait until AFTER Kiria’s party.”
He was looking into her eyes as he spoke.
“Verdict?”
“She’s a sad, regretful, lonely girl. I get the feeling all she has is that shop. She was begging us, BEGGING with tears in her eyes to not hurt her. So, she’s not a threat. Just....sad.”
Ryuko saw the pity, and sighed.
“I’ll talk to her myself. If she’s regretful, or as sad as you say, I’ll let her off my hook.”
“Thanks Ryuko.”
She snorted,
“New world, new us, right?”
Tyler smiled, and they went inside the hangar to find preparations well underway. The cakes were all on tables, the mountain of gifts by the wall, the streamers being hung, and a large throne was set up at the end of a long trestle like table. Tyler laughed,
“We all know she’s gonna make me sit there and commandeer my lap.”
Aki came over and smiled,
“And you’ll love it just as much as she will.”
“Damn straight Aki!”
He stole a kiss, and got to work. The preparations were ready, and Tyler got comfy on her throne, since he was her throne. Tyler smiled as she poked her head in,
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIRIA!”
The group of friends all laughed at her cutely surprised face as she fluttered to sit in Tyler’s lap. On her right were Aki, Satski, Riuko, Kairi, Tatsi, Akio, and Ryuko. On her left were Sakura, Lillica, Kie, Lily, Kye, Melody, Asika, and Satuski. One her right of the throne was Ghost, while Zala was on the right. In easy petting range, with Fenrir behind the throne itself. Tyler held up a hand, and silence fell. He then placed a hand on Kiria’s head.
“THE LADY KIRIA WILL NOW SPEAK! MILADY, YOUR ORDERS?”
She giggled,
“Cake!”
“AT ONCE MILADY!”
The world’s cutest little sister was treated like royalty, and she drank it in. Cuddled in her scary big brother’s lap, the small girl was in her favorite place with her favorite people. Her mothers were also blown away by just how he doted on their daughter.
“He’s more her parent then we are!”
Rin the landlady smiled as she watched him hug Kiria tightly as she squealed at her Hestia knife.
“He loves her like his own daughter.”
Sanya, Kiria’s mother smiled,
“Right now, nothing and no one can touch her, and she knows it. She loves him like a brother.”
Kira, her other mother hugged her wife and kissed her,
“I’m so glad they met. She has the best big brother anyone could ever hope for, and he has s precious little sister.”
Tyler was smiling as he reached into his shadow.
“Hey, Kiri, hold still.”
She froze as he placed the necklace around her neck. There was a collective awwwwww, as it sparkled, and she gasped at it.
“It’s sooooo pretty!”
“Your hand Milady!”
She giggled as he placed the sprite ring on her hand.
“I added a little extra to it. It won’t come off unless you pull it off. Like them?”
She turned and hugged him tightly.
“I love them. Thank you big brother.”
He hugged his favorite little sister,
“No problem lil sis.”
She smiled as he stroked her back around her wings. She let him go and cuddled against him.
“Can I stay with you and Melody tonight?”
He looked to Melody, who smiled and nodded.
“Of course you can little Sprite.”
She was now just happy. She had the best big brother in the world, the best mothers in the world, and she the cutest little sister in the world. Tyler held his twin tailed little sister tightly, and the party went on. Tyler saw Melody smile at him, and he sent a shadow to her. She smiled,
“I think we have TWO daughters now.”
He smiled, seeing Kiria starting to nod.
“Hey, Sprite, wanna call it?”
She smiled sleepily,
“Hmm-hmm.”
The other partiers awww’d again as he cradled her against him, carrying her like a precious bundle. Melody right beside him, they were about to shut the door when Unicorn poked her head in,
“Momma, Papa, can I join you?”
Kiria stirred,
“Unicorn can join, by word of Lady Kiria.”
They laughed at her sleepy cuteness. Once down, they all readied for bed. Kiria woke long enough to put her nightgown on and hug the demon plushie Melody got her, Unicorn in a nightgown, Melody in a pair of light red panties, and him in underwear. They climbed into bed, and Kiria again woke only to claim his chest before reblacking out. Melody his right arm, Unicorn his left.
“Goodnioght Melody, I love you.”
“Good night, Tyler, I love you.”
“Goodnight, girls, I love you.”
They were already asleep. Tyler kissed Melody, and they joined them in a warm slumber. One family.
SATURDAY. THE 26TH DAY.


The soft breaths of the three girls were the first thing Tyler was aware of when he woke. HE saw that Kiria and Unicorn were snuggled together on his chest, and Melody sound asleep with his arm like a body pillow. Her face was close enough he stole a kiss off her lips, still loving the taste of his Angel.
"Morning love."
She licked her lips as she opened her eyes to look into her lover's. He smiled,
"Morning love."
She wrapped an arm over the still sleeping girls,
"It's like we're a happy family."
He stroked her soft hair,
"We ARE a family. An Addams family, but a family none the less."
She sighed, watching as Unicorn moved in her sleep to wrap Kiria in her soft arms.
"I love you. Melody."
She smiled,
"I love you, Tyler."
Kiria then yawned wide as she stirred. She blinked a few times before stretching,
"Morning Sprite. Sleep well?"
She sighed,
"Very well, Scary big brother."
Melody had a thought,
"If he's scary big brother, what am I?"
Kiria giggled,
"Big tiddy Sister!"
Tyler and Melody snorted, and they rubbed her soft hair.
"I love my little Sprite."
"I love her too."
Kiria smiled, and hugged them both, while trying not to wake the still sleeping Unicorn. The adorable light aircraft carrier was cuddling Kiria's little demon plushie, while her unicorn had been wedged between her and Kiria's body. Tyler was laying back enjoying the peaceful morning, when a page on his comms came over.
"Hey, Tyler? It's Hayasaka."
Tyler sighed,
"Okay, Hayasaka. What's up?"
"Shirogane and Ishigami are at each other's throats.....over Kaguya."
Tyler rubbed his eyes.
"I'll be right there."
"Something wrong Papa?"
Little Unicorn was rubbing her eyes, as she looked at Tyler.
"I'm sorry, little rowboat, I have an idiot to smack. He gon pay for waking my little girl."
She smiled, and snuggled against Melody,
"Thanks Papa, I'll snuggle Momma some more!"
Tyler loved the sight of Unicorn snuggled against Melody's sexy body. Kiria sighed sadly. He patted her head,
"I make him pay for ruining your morning too, Sprite."
She hugged him.
"I feel better!"
He got up, showered, and then left the bunker to go get in Shirogane's face. He found the two guys near a hangar by a runway, with Miku, Chika, Kye, Hayasaka all holding a crying Kaguya. Tyler landed and took Kaguya in a warm full winged hug, as he listened to Ishigami and Shirogane argue.
"What the hell is wrong with you Shirogane? She wants NOTHING to do with you!"
"I want to apologize! All I want is another chance!"
"You don't DESERVE another chance! That girl is perfect!"
"Isshi."
"Not nearly as Perfect as Miku, but close second."
Tyler snorted a little at that. He was stroking Kaguya's hair, as she sighed.
"Why'd you bring him here again?"
HE kissed her hair,
"Because Kye's his sister. Only reason."
She hugged him,
"I love that kindness. I really do, but you think you might too kind sometimes?"
"To you? Nope. To them? I am now."
He felt a hand on his wing, and he lifted it for Kye, Shirogane's cute sister, to duck inside the winged cocoon. She went and hugged Kaguya,
"Wow, it's really warm in here."
She smiled,
"It's his body heat. Plus, well, it's just him."
Kye sighed,
"What will you do to him?"
He looked at her.
"I'll kill him."
She looked at him.
"I understand. But, Please, he's my brother."
"Kye, if you have a request, say it."
She had tears in her blue eyes.
"Please don't kill my idiot brother."
He smiled, and wiped a tear away.
"You are a very kind, sweet girl Kye. Very well. I won't kill him."
Her gaze hardened,
"You can hurt him. That I have no problem with."
"Wow, I think I like you. Just one thing."
"I'll hug Kaguya for you."
"Good goldilocks!"
Tyler lifted his wings, and strode forward to see Ishigami clock Shirogane with a impressively strong right hook. Shirogane staggered into the hangar wall, and fell to the ground as Ishigami cracked his knuckles. Tyler just sat back, now curious to see what the formerly nervous, shy boy would do next. Shirogane was even more shocked by his transformation, but his shock doubled as a now angry Ishigami grabbed the taller boy, dragged him to his feet and proceeded to beat the shit out of him. Tyler whistled as he went to stand beside Miku and Hayasaka.
"Wow, Miku, your boyfriends a badass."
The older sister to Chika was smiling ear to ear as her boyfriend earned his man card. Then Chika herself nudged him,
"Ishigami's been getting lessons from Tatsi."
"spearplay or fistfight? Yeesh, that left hand is nasty!'
"Both I guess. He said he wanted to protect his girl like you do all of us."
Tyler whistled again as a tooth was knocked out of Shirogane's mouth.
"Way to step the fuck up. Hey, Ishigami, lower your fist a half inch, try to keep your arm level. Yeah, like that. Niiice."
Hayasaka was smiling, as Kaguya leaned against Tyler,
"He's gotten so much stronger."
"Nice elbow. Has he?"
"He and Miku sleep together every night."
"Good for him. Any broken beds?"
Miku giggled,
"He has...a request on that end."
"I can give him my blood. You can play all you want after. Damn, that haymaker was just mean."
Chika giggled now too,
"Isshy's been chomping at the bit for Miku now for a while."
"I hear that. Blue balls suck. Holy, nice shoulder tackle. Damn, dude."
Tyler was impressed watching the blonde idiot that hurt his sister get taken apart by his former treasurer. Ishigami delivered a last kick to the stomach, and left the badly beaten Shirogane to walk over and liplock Miku. They were clearly into each other, if the way she leg locked him as anything to go by. After Tyler tapped them both,
"Niiiice."
He gave them each a drop, and Ishigami looked confused.
"Hey, I think a bed's calling your names."
HE got it, and they ran off. Chika was smiling as the door to their quarters slammed.
"I'm so happy for them."
"Yeah, glad they can be together. Now if only YOU could get a man, Chika!"
She squeaked, turned red, and smacked him.
"I HAVE a man, you patronizing jackass!"
"Ohhh, what's his name?"
She went silent, as Hayasaka came over.
"She's been dating Kyba."
Tyler just looked at her,
"Like, Kyba Yuto of Rias's board?"
The maid smiled as she nodded. Chika came over, a look of cute embarrassment on her face.
"Promise you won't tease me?"
He patted her soft pink hair.
"Glad that guy found such a nice girl."
she was glowing, as Kyba's voice came over the intercom.
"Can you keep it a secret please? I'd like to let her get more....comfortable before going open."
"Sure bro. Happy for you. Just be careful playing cards."
He chuckled, as Chika hugged the demon,
"Thanks."
Tyler hugged her,
"I tease you, but I'm not cruel, Chika."
She sighed,
"That wolf was mean!"
"Only did it once."
She released him as Shirogane groaned. Tyler walked over, and squatted to look him in the swelling eye,
"This will be the last time I let you off so easily. Go near her again, and you will spend the next few weeks in a hell of my own creation. Kye has asked me, with tears in her eyes, not to kill you. So kill you I will not. Push you luck, and I will."
He walked over to Kaguya and grabbed her by the lips in full view of the beaten boy. After he looked at a shocked Shirogane.
"Plus, her new man is actually a man."
Kaguya was licking her lips as she looked at his crotch. Tyler smiled,
"Go for it. Actually, turn around."
She knew exactly where he was going, and he used his power to make a small mass to bend her over as he shoved his rod in her ass. They BOTH looked him in the eye has she was pounded hard by Tyler spear. He blew and she came. After they made out, and that was that. He slapped her now full ass,
"Better?"
She looked at him,
"Harder next time!"
"I'll slam ya on a table next time."
"Ohhh, I like the way you think!"
"Hey, we get bored, Well,"
HE flicked a drop of blood, and she saw an image of her in chains surrounded by shadow dongs,
"I'm suuuuurrrrrre we can figure something out!"
She squirmed, as Hayasaka opened her mouth to get a drop with the same image.
"Now THAT I want!"
Shirogane was in pain from his beatdown, and they just left him there. Kaguya was a little wobbly, but overall fine.
"You good now?"
She smiled,
"Yeah. I feel better. Thank you."
She kissed him, and he hugged her. He then flapped off to go kidnap Misaka for a date.
"Hey, Misaka Misaka."
The clone girl replied nearly immediately.
"Good morning Demon. Says Misaka Misaka in a warmly happy voice to her date the demon. What can I do for you? Further asks Misaka Misaka as she seeks the reason for the sudden call."
"Wanna take off for a while? I wanna take you on our date!"
He heard her give a little gasp.
"Yes please! Says Misaka Misaka in a now excited voice as she agrees to go with the demon on her very looked forward to date. I can be ready in fifteen minutes! Misaka Misaka furthers states as her excitement grows at spending time with her dream demon."
Tyler smiled,
"I'll grab my car and meet you at your quarters."
She laughed happily as he landed at Miho's tank depot. HE used his flame to go from war leader to greaser as he approached his vehicle. They tanks were idle as since it was a warm sunny day, Miho and her friends had all hit the beach. Tyler smiled as he got an idea. He climbed up to open the hatch to Miho's Panzer IV, and used his power to forge a small necklace set in a small box like her Panzer. The necklace was solid gold, with a Panzer IV pendant that said
DEMON'S FAVORITE TANKER.
He smiled as he left a little red, easily seeable plague that said 'Miho Nizishumi."
HE placed it on a small lip where she'd see it as soon as she sat in her spot and closed the hatch. HE then closed the hatch and drove to pick up Misaka. He had a smile as he pictured the cute girl's reaction to finding a hidden present form the Demon himself in her tank.
Misaka's quarters were near the beach. The small house being a one story duplex she shared with Mikoto and Index. He pulled up, to find Mikoto flipping her quarter leaning against the small porch. She seemed to be waiting for him.
"Hey, Mikoto, right?"
The original Misaka was identical to her clones, except her eyes had more fire.
"Yup. Just wanted to know why ya wanted to date my sister. Trying to get close to the original?"
HE smiled as he leaned against his car,
"If I wanted that, I'd have asked YOU out instead. I like Misaka. Don't need another reason."
The quarter flipper sighed,
"You better spoil her."
"ROTTEN, my dear bug zapper, I am going to spoil her absolutely ROTTEN."
She blushed a little as he called her his favorite bug zapper, but flicked the quarter at him.
"It IS nice to see her get to be like normal girls."
"She's YOUR clone, so how normal can she really be? We all know you're batshit crazy."
She used her power to send the still-in-the-air quarter to bounce off his head.
"I was just about to LIKE you too."
"I already like YOU, so there’s that!"
She snorted as Misaka MIsaka came out. She was wearing a light sleeveless yellow shirt, a white knee length skirt, and a pair of brown sandals.
"Wow, Misaka. When you get dolled up, you do it right! You look beautiful!"
She blushed, as Index came out behind her. The blue haired nun then marched straight to look Tyler in the eye,
"You better take good care of her!"
He had to fight to keep a straight face at her angry look, which was in all aspects cute as hell.
"I promise, Index. Now, if only Toma would take YOU on a date, right?"
Ohhhhh, she SQUEAKED! Her face, and Mikoto's went so red, he thought they got shot, as he opened the door and helped Misaka into the Camero. The slamming of the door restarted their fried gears, and both girls looked at each other, then to the porch, where the guy in question came out to find both girls glaring at him. Tyler was then spotted laughing,
"Have fun! Nice knowing ya bro!"
"Toma! I want to go out!"
"Hey! He's talking ME out!"
Tyler sped off as the spikey haired guy was trapped in a tug of war between Index and Mikoto.
"Damn my luck!"
Tyler was laughing hard as he left the base, as Misaka just looked at him.
"So, do you have a plan? Asks Misaka Misaka, curious to see what her date has in store for her."
HE wiped a tear from his eye,
"That guy's day just went done the tubes. I don't really make date plans, more just hop in the car and see what we can find. If you wanna do something specific, let me know."
she smiled,
"Misaka Misaka wants to see the store you bought Kiria's gift from. Says Misaka Misaka happily enjoying the wind in her hair."
Tyler smiled,
"sure. I got a make a phone call though."
He called Melody.
"Hey, love."
"Hey, I need a favor."
He heard her laugh.
"What's up?"
"The great Suzi wants to see Kiria. She ordered me to bring her to see her. I can't be seen in the mall, and NOT bring her to see her."
Misaka smiled, his kindness and the way he doted on the little Sprite once again on full display. Melody was heard sighing,
"That's a lovely idea! I'll take Kiria, Zerotwo, Rias, and Akeno for some girls fun!"
"Hey, take Akio too. I feel like she gets left out a lot."
"Then I'll kidnap Erza."
"Ooof, That sounds kinda fun, kinda scary."
"Right? Thanks for the great idea. I love you."
"I love you too!"
He hung up, as Misaka got curious.
"Whos’ the great Suzi? Asks Misaka MIsaka in a curious tone as she seeks to learn the identity of the one who can order the demon around."
He smiled,
"Suzi's a girl in my school. She's a lively girl like Kiria. She calls herself the Great Suzi as part of a way to boost her ego. She's a cute blonde girl, plus I just like her. Her family owns the accessory shop I bought Melody's and Kiria's rings and necklaces at."
The clone smiled,
"She another little sister. Says Misaka MIsaka as she understands the relationship between her date and the great Suzi. She sounds cute. continues Misaka Misaka as she is aware of her dates fondness for the little sister type."
Tyler snorted,
"OI! That makes it seem like I have a little sister fetish!"
"At his point? More like a fixation."
They looked to see Koneko flying just above the windshield of his car. In the sky above was Yoshkia, Lyn, Mirajane, and Accelerator. Tyler just sighed,
"Nice to see you too Koneko. On patrol?"
"Yup. Melody and Kiria are going to the city, so extra escort."
"Smart. Hey, Yoshkia!"
His favorite strike witch spun as he singled her out.
"Hi!"
She was smiling, when
"Heeeeey, I got an idea!"
A wisp of cloud then wrapped itself around Yoshkia's neck, and then popped like a balloon. In it's place was a silver necklace with a gold pendent of browns in a star pattern. The pendant had a image of Yoshkia from the strike witch cover art, and on the top there were black letters that rad
"THE DEMON'S FAVORITE WITCH."
She squealed as she dove to hug him.
"Thank you!"
she released him to soar high, now just glowing from his spontaneous gift. Lyn was smiling too.
"Hey, where's mine?"
Koneko was pouting.
Tyler smiled,
"I'll make you one too. Not now, though, not good to drive distracted."
She wacked him.
"Ya friggin better."
She then flew back to rejoin her sortie. Misaka Misaka was smiling as he doted on yet another little sister type.
"Want one Misaka?"
She jumped,
"Yes Please. Says Misaka Misaka in a happy voice as she is showered in attention from her crush."
Tyler looked at her for a moment, and she could see him mulling over just what to make her.
"Oh! I know!"
A line of shadow wrapped around her small neck, and there was a golden chain with a black line of metal threading through the links. Hanging just above her small bust was a locket with a target reticule, in the crosshairs was an image of the Demon smiling, and around the outside were hearts. Her eyes went wide.
"Like it?"
She smiled.
"I love it! Says Misaka MIsaka in an awestruck voice as she examines her love's amazing skill at jewelry. It's beautiful. Further continues Misaka MIsaka as she fawns over her gift."
"We just getting started."
She smiled, and they drove along in silence until they reached the mall. As they did his phone rang. Miho. He smiled as he picked up.
"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! I love it!"
She was effectively losing her mind over the necklace he'd left her.
"Glad you like it, Miho."
She hung up, and hugged the small box to her chest. She and her crew had returned to play a round of tanks, and no one had seen the small box on the lip until Miho had sat down and closed the hatch.
"Hey, what’s that?"
Snaya and Hana had turned to see her pull the small tank like box down.
"Wow, Miporin, looks like you got an admirer!"
Hana smiled,
"He must be shy, to hide it in your tank like that!"
Mako and Yoitoba chimed in then.
"Is there a note?"
"No, just says my name."
"Open it!"
Miho did, and was instantly screaming as she saw the pendant.
"HEGAVEMEANECKALACE! HEGAVEMEANECKLACE!"
She had effectively lost it, as her hero had left her a surprise gift. Just for her. She took it out and the other girls had all gasped.
"Miho, it's beautiful."
"Demons' favorite tanker? He LIKES you! Miporin, you're sooooo lucky!"
"It even LOOKS like her tank!"
"He has great taste. I'm jealous."
Miho was smiling, as a single tear of joy flowed down her face. she had Snaya help her put it on, and it hung like a medal. She sighed,
"I love that guy!"


Tyler chuckled as he hung up.
"What did you do? Asks Misaka Misaka curious as to why Miho was screaming."
Tyler smiled,
"I left her a surprise in her tank. A necklace I made. I hid it where she'd find it when she sat to direct her tank. I like her, plus, well, why not give her a reason to smile?"
Misaka sighed, rubbing a finger on her own necklace.
"You're very kind. Says Misaka Misaka in a fond voice as she feels a glow in her heart for the boy."
They were walking up, when he got another idea. He smiled,
"Hang on Misaka, I got another idea. Hey, Mina."
The strike witch commander was quick to reply, and she had a very warm tone as she did so.
"Miho is running around with a massive smile showing us her new necklace. That was very kind."
"I like her, plus, well, she'd never have seen it coming. So, her tanks."
Mina was HEARD shaking her head.
"You really DO like her. What about them?"
"Can we get a few dozen more? We can then play base wide together. Might be fun."
"After another one?"
"Her? Wel-okay maybe. I just loved her show, and I want to play tanks sometime."
She sighed. From her position, Mina could see Miho riding her tank with her new necklace sparkling."
"Make a list, and we'll get them for her."
"Thanks Mina!"
He then took Misaka's arm, as they walked inside the mall.
"You wanted to see Suzi's shop, right?"
She nodded,
"I'd like to meet this Great Suzi. Says Misaka MIsaka in answer to her date's question."
He smiled, as a man came screaming down to splatter on the floor in front of them. The sheer impact of the fall turning his body to mush, showering everyone nearby in a blood mist, including Tyler and Misaka. The clone was shocked for a moment,
"Yo0u okay, Misaka?"
She looked to see a now grim-faced Tyler looking at her concerned. She looked at her outfit, and felt tears start to well,
"My outfit is ruined! Says Misaka Misaka as she sees her lovely look is ruined by the blood."
"Gotchya covered toots. Prepare for a flame bath."
He then encased them both in his flames. When they disappeared, they were sparkling clean.
"Better?"
she smiled,
"Thank you, Says MIsaka MIsaka gratefully to her never-ceases-to amaze her love. How'd he fall? Furthers Misaka MIsaka as the shock of the surprise faller leaves her."
Tyler looked to see mall security radioing for police.
"Lets find out."
Tyler walked over and the mall cops let them through. A large man stepped forward.
"demon. Mall head of security. Blake."
"What floor he fall from?"
"Eighth."
"That's SUZI's floor!"
He swept Misaka up and launched to land at the eight floor. Setting the clone down they walked into her shop.
"Szui?!"
There was a groan from the back room. He was back there like a thunderbolt, to find her mother on the floor in a pool of blood. He slipped her a drop of his blood, and she revived.
"Where is she?"
She looked into the demon's eyes.
"Those men...kidnapped her! Save her, please!"
"I will. I'll send you and your family to base. They won't touch you AGAIN. MINA!"
"sir?"
"Mobilize everyone. Suzi's been kidnapped. Flood that city with anything we have."
"Yes sir!"
"Picture I sent,"
"Received."
"I want that girl FOUND, Mina. DO NOT FUCK THIS UP."
Tyler drew in a breath,
"Miss, do you have anything she touched recently?"
The lady pointed to a demon plushie. His teeth were grinding form just how ANGRY he was. He touched the plushie, and found it still warm.
"Okay. I have her presence. Misaka, here."
He flicked a drop of blood to her mouth.
"I just got hardwired to the Misaka network. My memoires are secure, you won't see them."
she node, and tapped an armband. A heavy assault rifle appeared and she hefted it.
"Next move."
She was in full attack mode now. Tyler looked at the lady.
"Miss, I can't leave you here. I can send you somewhere safe, but it'll be a weird place."
He opened a shadow, and she sighed.
"My name is Lucial. My daughter adores you. I'll trust you. Just save her!"
"If I can't this city will burn."
She shivered as she stepped into the shadow.
"Sir!"
"Update."
"Suzi was spotted getting thrown into a van on the south side of the mall."
"Time."
"Ten minutes ago."
"Understood."
Tyler swept Misaka up and dropped to the floor. He then drew in a huge breath and placed a hand on the floor.
"DEMON DRAGON KING: FLAMING SEARCH!"
A pulse of flames shot out of his hand and exploded outward faster then a flash. Tyler closed his eyes, and felt the presences of every single person and animal in the city. Misaka was watching over him with her rifle ready as he searched. At a 4 mile mark-
"Mina, contact confirmed, range 4.5 clicks, package moving high speed north along highway, count 5 soft targets, orders, stop them, kill 4, one prisoner, rescue package. GO!"
"Understood. Erza, Natsu, Grey, and Accelerator moving to intercept."
"Misaka!"
HE grabbed her, and they were off like a gunshot, blowing clear through the roof of the mall to blast off with a massive clap of thunder.

It had been a normal day for Suzi, boring, with nothing to do really except watch the store front.
"Suzi, lunch is here!"
"Kay mom!"
She sighed, wishing her demon would visit again. Her soft black shoes clicking as she walked out back to her and her mothers store table they used for meals. Her mother was a tall, lovely blonde with pretty blue eyes. She had on a light blue uniform for her store, while Suzi herself wore a small maid outfit with a black head band. She sat across from her mother, taking note of her large bust, and looking at her own small rack.
"Don't worry sweetie, they'll get bigger soon enough."
She smiled,
"Alright, don't move."
They both looked to see a group of helmeted men pointing machine guns at them,
"Get the girl."
Lucial had tried to stop them, only for a armed man to shoot her in the stoamch.
"Lets go."
Suzi was then hit with something hard and she blacked out.

The next thing she was aware of, was a foul tasting cloth in her mouth, and the fact her hands were hand-cuffed behind her back. She opened her pretty blue eyes to see the grooves of a van, and the booted feet of a soldier.
"She's awake!"
She was then flipped onto her back, and a rifle barrel placed against her forehead.
"Make a noise and die."
She was now sobbing, terrified as to what would happen to her now.
"Help me, Scary big brother, please."
She had whispered it, but the man caught it, and hit her in the face with his rifle butt, flattening her nose,
"That 'scary big brother' you love so much is the reason you're here in the first place. YOU'RE gonna suffer in HIS place little lady!"
She was now struggling to breathe, has her nose was ruined and her mouth gagged.
"She'll suffocate you leave her like that."
There was a grunt and the gag removed.
"Can't have you die THAT easily."
They all laughed, and then they started poking her with their guns.
"Hey, lets have some fun. We got the time."
"I can get behind that!"
Suzi's maid outfit's skirt was then tore off. As the men all laughed at her white panties, she felt a rushing sensation brush passed her, like a wave of heat that once it reached her, flared like it was searching for her. She was then engulfed in a comforting, familiar presence. The sensation even allowed her the breathe easier through her ruined nose. She knew this feeling, and she smiled.
"What you got to smile for? We ain't even STARTED yet, an you're enjoying it? We got a little whore here!"
She just started laughing,
"Scary big brother's coming. Enjoy the few words you can say without screaming!"
She was then beaten with more rifle butts, losing a few teeth, and her jaw getting broken. Then a massive thunderclap was heard behind them. Even in the depths of pain, her jaw shattered, her left eye popped, her teeth broken, and her nose ruined, she was shaking with mirth at the now nervous expressions of the soldiers.
"Relax, we got a dragonking waiting for him!"
"But he killed Acnologia."
"Pff-"
“Everyone you know will die by my hands."
They looked to see Szui cradled in the terrifyingly calm Tyler. He’d given her his blood, and her injuries were fully healed, and she was sobbing into his chest as he cradled her. Then he was gone from the van. He flew away from the now terrified van, to where Erza and Accelerator were floating. He handed the pitifully sobbing bundle to Erza.
"Get that girl to base Erza, she gets a scratch, you will ALL burn. Mina. Get Otagowa on the line."
"Sir He's Bus-"
"Either get him on the line, or I. GO TO HIM. Those bastards are containment division."
Szui clung to his arms,
"Don't leave me!"
HE hugged her,
"I have to go show them what happens when they hurt my friends."
"Love."
Melody then came floating over, and he flicked a drop to share what he'd found. Her eyes went cold.
"Suzi, stay with Melody. I have hell to unleash."
She was cradled into Melody's comforting embrace as he blew off with another, even more ferocious thunderclap.
"Mina."
"Ma'am?"
"Suzi looks like Kiria. He found her with a shattered jaw, flattened nose, torn skirt, popped eye, and massive marks from being beaten with rifles."
Mina's trembling could be FELT, along with every other person on the line.
"Dear god. He's gone berserk."
"If you don't get Otagowa, he's likely to kill him."

Tyler had descended upon the van and all that was left was mush.
"Son-"
"You have ONE chance here Otagowa. Fuck it up, and I'll roast Sakura and Lillica."
He'd used Sonya's power to keep this talk private. Otagowa shuddered.
"What do you need?"
"The containment division."
That shocked the man.
"They've disbanded!"
"Wrong. Answer."
He was about to fly off when Otagowa's now scared, pleading voice was heard,
"Please, don't hurt the girls! What happened? Just tell me that!"
So he did. He told him everything he'd found inside that van. Otagowa was now bone white, even though the Demon couldn't see him. HE knew Suzi's shop, AND her resemblance to Kiria. Dye her hair black and tie it in twin tails, and BAM. Kiria's identical twin. Otagowa knew he had to do something,
"Please, let me ask some questions."
Tyler said nothing, but did stop moving, which Otagowa heard. There was the sound of yelling, slamming doors, and a slap. Then he was back.
"I made a mistake. They're at an old factory near the industrial wharf."
"You are on my shitlist for this failure Otagowa. Make you next decisions......wisely."
The man was trembling,
"It will never happen again."
Tyler did not respond, as a thunderclap was heard. Otagowa went and sat in a chair, and tried to stop his shaking, realizing just how close to death the two girls had come.
"Sir."
Mina was contacting him.
"Mina. Not now."
His voice was a mere tremor compared to it's usual commander's tone.
"What did he say?"
Otagowa shuddered again.
"You're better off not knowing Mina. Let this one go. That's an order."
She was now scared,
"Yes sir."
Tyler spotted the factory in question, and dove straight through the roof to land in the middle of the armed men.
"Welcome.....to MY hell."


Melody was stroking Suzi's soft hair was a large, black, mushroom cloud was seen rising over a part of the city. They were a solid eight miles from the area, but they could FEEL the roiling waves of bloodlust, hatred, and could even faintly hear the screams of the dying. Accelerator whistled.
"So, that's the Demon when he's pissed."
Melody sighed,
"HE's even more horrific then you are."
The silver haired boy drifted closer to Suzi, and patted her head.
"You're pretty cute. I guess the Demon's got a soft spot for the cute type."
Suzi giggled inspite of herself.
"He's my Scary big brother!"
Accelerator smiled a nasty smile.
"NOW I get it."
Melody smiled too.
"The resemblance is uncanny, right?"
Suzi was looked to see the mushroom cloud where the factory was, and her eyes went wide.
"Did he set off a nuke?"
Melody turned her to get a better look.
"A nuke that only targets his enemies."
She was wide-eyed as the cloud then exploded into a roaring demon with wings outstretched, before it dissipated. Accelerator just clapped,
"That fuckin guy knows how to make a damned point!"
Tyler was then seen flying over, and he hugged Suzi tightly,
"I'm sorry."
She hugged him back,
"You came for me."
HE and the other then turned to fly back.
"I will always come for you."
She smiled, her teeth sparkling white,
"I know you will. Thank you. Did you save my mom?"
He smiled,
"She's safe in my shadow."
"Shadow?"
"I'll show you later."
"KAy!"
"Misaka, sorry our date was ruined."
The clone was quick to respond.
"We can go get locked in your bunker. Says Misaka Misaka reassuringly to the now sad Demon."
"That works. Guess a stay date it is."
Suzi was now sleeping in his arms, her ordeal having drained her energy. Tyler was still angry, but it was fading. Melody flew over to drift beside him.
"How bad was it?"
"That whole area was their base. It's a hole now. I used that revival ability to extend their pain. They died no fewer then ten times per. Their bodies were left in pieces on rods. The world WILL learn this lesson Melody. Now I can send them to hell, only to drag them back and send them right back."
She hugged Suzi between them.
"I love you."
HE kissed her.
"I love you too."
Accelerator then chuckled,
"I'm glad I'm not your enemy. But, just saying, that cloud Demon was a little extreme."
"Ha! I was tempted to make it sit there for a few days. As a reminder."
"I like the way you think. But a little over the top."
"Coming from the dude that threw a building at somebody."
he laughed,
"Fair. Makes a point, right?"
"And drives it home with a damned hammer!"
They returned to the base to find Kiria and Unicorn with Sakura ready with the hugs. Suzi was woken only to get wrapped in the girls' hugs.
"Hol up a sec."
He released her mother from his Shadow. She sighed sadly, and stretched.
"That was really comfy!"
"Mommy!"
"Suzi!"
They hugged as Suzi told her what happened to her. Her mother sobbed as she learned what had been done to her poor girl.
"But Scary big brother saved me! He healed me too!"
She looked at Tyler, who smiled,
"I got something else for ya. Suzi open your mouth."
She did, and a blood flick later, a pair of gold butterfly wings grew out of her back. Kiria, Unicorn, and Sakura gasped, before they also spread their wings to drag the now happily giggling girl into the sky, where Myu, Hajime's daughter was soon swirling around them. Lucial's eyes filled with more tears at the sight of her daughter with golden wings fluttering about like a fairy. She looked to see Tyler smiling at the sight, and she noticed his eyes following their every move with a watchful intensity, as if ready to move if they fell.
"Hey, Kiria, remember it's her first flight!"
The pink winged, twin tailed sprite waved.
"I'll look after her!"
"Just wanted to hear you say it, Sprite!"
Then Suzi, now having the measure of her wings, fluttered down to hug Tyler.
"Thank you."
He hugged her.
"I will always come for you, if you need me."
She hugged him tighter then. Then Kiria came to tap her arm.
"Great Suzi, come on! I wanna introduce you to Miho!"
She let him go, but-
"Oh, and you'll be living on base now. Bastards wanna get to YOU, they have to GO. THROUGH. ME."
Lucial gasped,
"Our shop-"
"24/7 armed security guards with shoot to kill orders. This WILL NOT happen to her again."
The mother gasped,
"She means THAT much to you?"
"She does. I like that rogue. Don't need anything more an that to wanna protect her. Plus, well, she reminds me of Kiria."
That’s when it clicked. The WORLD knew how much Kiria meant to him. With the sole exception of Melody, Kiria was the most precious person in his life.
"Thank you."
"I'm just protecting my friends."
Tyler then stretched, and Melody noticed,
"Go a little....overboard?"
He smiled, and ruefully at that.
"Maybe just a bit. Plus, well, they pissed me off."
Melody chuckled before kissing him,
"Go relax for now love."
"I think I'll cuddle Misaka for a bit."
Melody leaned in then,
"I want you. Tonight."
HE kissed her.
"All night long."
She smiled. Tyler headed off the find Misaka outside his bunker. She had changed into a light dress and flipflops.
"Hey, you look cute."
She shuffled her feet shyly,
"Thank you. Says Misaka Misaka shyly as her love complements her yet again."
They went inside, headed for the couch. Tyler smiled as et another pair of panties were neatly folded on the table. He took them, and didn't even need to taste them,
"Kaguya."
she sighed into her comms.
"You didn't even have to taste it did you?"
"Nope. You are one hundred percent UNFORGETABLE."
"Love you too."
He tossed them into the drawer, and laid on the couch. Misaka laid on his now bare chest as he pulled his collection up.
"Anything in particular?"
The cute clone scrolled until she found one she'd noticed yesterday.
"Hmmm, the helpful fox senko san? Very well!"
"We have a round of pizzas headed your way."
"Your the best Mina! Don't let Perrine tell you otherwise!"
The blonde Galia witch squeaked,
"Why me?"
"Haven't heard your voice today! Plus.....Your fun to tease!"
Yoshkia's voice was heard next.
"She's blushing."
"Love you too my fiery badass!"
"Damn now I'm blushing!"
"Love you too my Pretty Pale Beauty!"
"I love you too!"
"Awww, Sonya! You're cute when you blush!"
Tyler smiled, as the thuds on the door were heard. He used his shadow to retrieve them. Sakamoto was the one dropping them off, and the shadow saluted her. She laughed.
"Cute."
He set the boxes down, and again using his shadow, fed Misaka from a tendril.
"You Spoil her, says Misaka Misaka in a contently comfortable voice to her love."
He smiled and he hit play. They spent a few hours just relaxing, as the adventures of a little fox maid helped them feel better. After the show ended, Misaka sighed,
"Something wrong?"
She shook her head, and rolled onto her back.
"Just thinking. Says Misaka Misaka in a soft voice as she contemplates a thought."
"If you wanna talk, I'll listen."
"Does her way of speaking bother you? Asks Misaka Misaka in a sad tone as she worries her design will bother her love."
"I'll admit it took a little getting used to. Now I just don't really notice anymore. Plus I like the sound of your voice, so ya know, win-win."
She wriggled around to look at him.
"You mean it? Asks Misaka MIsaka as she seeks confirmation of her love's words."
"Of course. I will admit that one episode that had four of your sisters having a conversation at once hurt a little, but I like the way you talk."
She smiled, then it faded,
"It hurt? MIsaka Misaka asks now feeling bad that her way of speaking caused her love pain."
"More I had a hard time keeping up with one Misaka before the next one spoke. Plus, that season was subtitled, so that just made it harder."
"Subtitled? Asks MIsaka Misaka as she is unfamiliar with the term."
"Anime is originally from japan, so it's native language is Japanese. A 'subbed' show is one that speaks the native tongue with words at the bottom for your current language. A 'dubbed' show is the same show in your current language. Follow?"
She nodded,
"I understand better now. Says Misaka Misaka as she now better understands her loves use of terms. So, having Multiple Misaka's speak at once is a little hard for you to follow? Asks Misaka Misaka seeking further explanation, while also seeking his thoughts on her sisters."
"Only because It's a lot of information to take at once. I think it's more of a practice thing. Like the more I'm around the sisters, the easier it'd be. As for my thoughts on them? I like them. I think you're all really cool, plus, being cute as all hell helps too!"
She blushed,
"I see, says Misaka Misaka in a shyly embarrassed voice as her love calls her sisters cute. So, the more time you spend with her sisters, the easier to keep up it will be for you? Presses Misaka MIsaka as she looks to aid her love in understanding the misaka Network."
"Pretty much. You're going on the hive raid with us, so, we'll get to spend time together."
Her eye's went wide,
"Misaka is going with you? Asks Misaka MIsaka in a shocked voice upon hearing her love's desire to be with her. even if she can't fly? Asks Misaka MIsaka as she seeks confirmation."
"You're secondary purpose is a back p comms to base. Primary? for this!"
He hugged her tightly, getting a little squeak of shock, only for her to hug him back.
"Thank you for including misaka. Says Misaka Misaka with a warm voice to her love as a warm glow fills her heart at his words. Your hugs are very warm. Complements Misaka Misaka to her love as she enjoys his hug."
He smiled.
"So, whaddya wanna watch next?"
"Ahhh, loverboy? Can I get my sister back for a bit, please?"
They both sighed loudly.
"I'll be right there sister. Says Misaka MIsaka sadly to her original as she now has to let her love go."
"Did you have fun at least?"
"She did, says Misaka MIsaka now happily remembering her date. Can we do this again? Asks Misaka Misaka as she eagerly looks for a second date."
"Of course. I'll drop you off."
She smiled, and they headed for her quarters. There they found a foot tapping Mikoto, Toma sitting on a porch step, with Index resting against his shoulder. Tyler smiled as he saws the sleeping nun.
"I see you survived today Toma."
The guardian to Index flipped him off.
"Barely you asshole."
"So, you'd you take out?"
Mikoto flicked a quarter at him using her powers, which he caught and started flipping.
"Yeeesh, guess it wasn't YOU. Maybe next time."
Little forks of electricity were now forking off her body as a small vein was seen on her fore head. Toma gulped, and raised his right hand incase of electrical discharge. Misaka was smiling at his teasing.
"Thank you for the date. Say MIsaka MIsaka in a happily grateful tone to her love. We need to do this again. She continues as she gazes longingly at her love."
"Sure, Misaka. Always fun to run with a cute clone. I'll take off now. Hey, Mikoto, if Toma won't take you out, well, I certainly will!"
She blushed HARD at that one, and she glanced over her shoulder to see the now shaking guy in question gulp.
"Later!"
Tyler flew off then, leaving Toma with the mess. He was laughing as his trademark line was heard as he now had to dodge electric shots from an angry Mikoto.
"Damn my rotten luck!"
Tyler laughed as Asia, having heard the exchange came over with her usual sweetness.
"Do you have a problem with Toma?"
"No little Asia. Toma's good people. I'm just giving him a hard time. Both Mikoto and Index are into him, so it's just a bit of fun poking them. I like the guy."
She thought it over.
"Can I ask why?"
"Cause the dude stepped right the fuck up to protect Index. Like zero hesitation either. Hmmm, hey, Asia. I got an idea."
"What?"
"After I take Yoshkia out, wanna go out?"
She squealed.
"Please!"
"You're after Yoshkia. Now, where ma busty red head devil at?"
Rias's warm voice was heard next.
"I can be ready in ten minutes."
"I love you! We'll hit the city."
She laughed.
"It's still intact?"
"Weeeellllll, the industrial wharf has a few new......decorations now, but yeah. Now, car or wing?"
"Car!"
"As my president commands!"
She groaned.
"Not you too!"
"Least I won't forget your name."
"You better fuckin not!"
He smiled as he landed by his freshly retrieved car. There was a small envelope with a tank sticker on it. He picked it up, and found it to be from Miho.
"Thank you for the necklace. I love it, it's soooo beautiful. I want to talk to you, so, when you get a chance, could you stop by the hangar? eager to see you: Miho."
"Hey, Rias, take twenty. I got me a tanker that wants a quick word."
"Shoulda just told me you wanted me to doll up."
"Love you too."
He smiled and slid the letter into a pocket before flying to Miho's hangar. He found them riding their tanks into the hangar after what seemed to be a rather intense match, if the damage was anything to go by. He leaned against the wall and patiently waited for the tanks to park and turn off. Then a tired Miho poked her head out.
"That was a good match everyone!"
she climbed out and hopped down. She stood and wobbled a little before getting steady.
"Wow, looks like you had fun today, Miho."
She looked to see Tyler walking over with a smile on his face as he saw her wearing his gift. She blushed hard,
"We fought a match against Pravda. So, we're a little tired."
"They're here too?"
She looked at him,
"Yeah, this whole BLOCK of hangars is for our world."
"Okay, I'll just HAVE to visit Key."
The name of the Sherman tanker put a smile on Miho's face. She then looked at her booted feet shyly, as she squirmed,
"I....need to talk to you."
"Sure, lets go over there."
He led her to a corner with a pair of chairs and as they sat down he set a soundproof barrier up with a wall of shadow. She was looking around amazed at his power.
"No one can see us or hear us."
She looked at him, a smile on his face as he waited for her to tell him what’s on her mind. She sighed.
"My mother wants me to stay away from you. My sister too."
"Your sister being here I get. But your mother did too?"
He sat back in his chair, and slung a leg on his other as he considered this new development.
"Ehe, no biggee. So, Miho, what do YOU want?"
She looked at him.
"I.....I....I want to be a girlfriend too!"
He smiled, surprised, but not really. He looked at the cute tanker now beat red and squirming in her seat.
"Okay, I'd love to have you as a girlfriend Miho."
She froze, and her cute eyes darted to and for as if looking for a rug pull.
"You......would?"
She was so cute.
"Of course. I like you. I loved your fire in that show, plus your glowing cuteness, plus how you're willing to risk your life for your friends. Regardless of the consequences. In that respect, you're like me."
She was staring at him with open-mouthed shock as he spoke of her in such high regards. She then looked down.
"If I joined, my mother would disapprove."
"So?"
she looked at him.
"I could get cast out!"
"You do, I'll welcome you into MY family. The Yataomo family."
If her mouth wasn't attached to her face by flesh, it's be on the floor with how shocked she was.
"You'd bring me......into your family.......even though we'd be......dating?"
"Did you know Kaguya's, and Akio's last names?"
She shook her head.
"Yataomo. Let that sink in."
She did, and when it did.
"You're doing that........with your adoptive sisters?"
"A lot. We're not related by blood, so it flies. Plus, well, it's ME. You really think any idiot would commit the suicidal sin of trying to stop us?"
She leaned back in her chair, thinking about it. Tyler smiled fondly at the pretty tank commander. She then looked at him.
"If I join, and I get cast out. You take me in, and we date still, do you think......we could keep it secret? Please? At least until I get used to it?"
"As long as the others in my group are made aware. does that sound fair?"
She nodded.
"It does. We can be open as long as I'm a Nizishumi. If I become a Yataomo..."
"It gets moved behind closed doors. Like how my harem was before I brought it into the light. I understand, Miho."
She sighed with heavy relief. She then smiled, as not only had her crush accepted her with open arms, he'd even offered her another option. She then had a final request.
"Can you please.....be kind?"
"As kind and gentle as you want, Miho."
She smiled,
"Hug?"
He hugged her kindly, and she was sighing again.
"This feels nice."
"Snaya's got her ears pressed against the wall, trying to hear us. How should we tease her?"
Miho giggled,
"Teehee, Poke her with a shadow."
"Anyplace....in particular?"
She smiled,
"Just above the back of her knee. She's ticklish there."
"I think I love you."
She blushed as the wall came down to see Snaya laughing hard as a feathery shadow as was teasing her poor legs. Tyler smiled as he waved them off. Miho was then surrounded by her friends eager to get details. He flew low to the ground to peer into the other hangars, curious to see the other crews. As he passed one, he spotted a massive tank that seemed more wall then vehicle. Now intrigued he landed and walked over to the mammoth war machine. The thing was easily thirty feet long, with a 15 inche barrel, and a tan and green camo job. He kicked a track lightly as he whistled appreciatively at the hulking thing.
"Damn, that thing's freakin GNARLY."
"That’s the Maus. The world's largest super heavy tank."
He looked to see a girl with a black uniform and a small private's beret on her head. She was very pretty with short black hair, long legs, fair skin, and a decent bust. Her short heels clicked as she stood and saluted the Demon.
"Maho Nisizhumi. Sir!"
Tyler smiled,
"At ease. So, this beast is the Maus? Damn, I knew they were big, just not that big."
He could only imagine the hell it'd unleash if loaded with actual shells instead of the senshado approved rounds the tanks were loaded with.
"Sir, If I may?"
He looked at her,
"Sure."
she took in a breath and let it out,
"I'd request you stay away from Miho."
"Oh?"
He smiled, knowing full well he wasn't going to. Maho stood her ground before the smiling demon.
"Me and Mother are aware of your.....attraction to her. We both did it disturbing that a boy of your age-"
"I'm fourteen Maho."
That stopped her in her tracks.
"I'm sorry? I'm afraid I must have misheard you. Did you say you're only fourteen?"
"Ummm, I did. I got my ID right here."
He tossed his ID card to her, and her eyes went so wide he was tempted to put a spoon under them.
"MAHO! What are you doing speaking to him?"
A tall lady was walking over in a dark grey business suit. she was a taller Maho, only with larger bust and longer hair.
"Mother. We made a mistake."
"What is the meaning of this?"
"Look."
The matriarch of the Nizishumi school took his ID and looked at it.
"Okay, what am I looking for?"
"Age."
"Age....fourteen?"
She looked at Tyler, now inspecting the massive barrel on the Maus.
"Sir, you're only fourteen years of age?"
He looked down at them.
"Yeah, why? How old did you think i was?"
"Like thirty."
"Okay, that hurt. Nope, Fourteen."
He hopped down as she handed his ID back.
"My apologies sir."
"Please, call me Tyler. Miss?"
"Mihu Nizishumi. I'm afraid we made a mistake."
"It's fine. But, seriously, thirty? That’s a new record."
she sighed with relief,
"I was afraid Miho had caught the eyes of a pedophile."
"Nah, just a punk with a complex for pretty girls."
Maho smirked, as Mihu smiled,
"I am aware of your....arrangement. I am ALSO aware of just how well you treat the girls. I will endorse your relationship with my daughter."
"It's amazing what one can find when not even looking for it, isn't it?"
she started,
"Then why'd you even come in here?"
"To check out that beast."
He jabbed a thumb at the tank."
"Seriously, that thing is a major eye-catcher."
She just laughed at the sheer absurdity.
"Okay. You really ARE fourteen."
"I'll give Miho the news, and to apologize for being to quick to jump to conclusions."
"I'll go with you. I too erred here."
"Nice to see a family that actually cares for each other for once. It's refreshing. I gotta take off now. Yo, Maho."
The black haired sister to Miho looked at him,
"YEs?"
He jabbed a thumb at the Maus.
"Lemme know when you fire that thing up. I wanna see it blow somethin up!"
she smiled,
"will do."
He waved goodbye and flew off to go pick up Rias. He smiled as Miho's mother and sister walked right to her hangar after he left. He landed by his car to find Rias waiting. He nearly fell out of the damned sky in shock at her look. Her blood red hair had been brushed to a sleek shine, her skin seemed to be glowing and her lips had a faint touch of red lipstick. She was wearing a light blue gown that made her hair pop, and it was sleeveless and shoulder less. The main strap was tied around her neck, and it fell to her knees. Her massive rack was supported by a cord of darker blue, and she wasn't wearing a bra. The dress was belted with the belt from the dress he'd made her, and on her feet was a pair of light blue heels that added two inches to her height. On her wrists were a pair of light blue bracelets that clinked when they moved. He landed and she was about to tell him off until she saw his awestruck look on his face. She had only ever seen him look that amazed for ONE other girl: Melody.
"Rias. You look beautiful."
She smiled, now knowing how Melody felt when he looked at her like that. The sexy devil tapped her comms.
"Melody."
"Did you blow his mind?"
"He's staring at me like he does for YOU when you get dressed up."
She got a moment of silence.
"I am so happy he likes you like that."
Here Rias was a little nervous, as Tyler was still staring awestruck.
"Are...you okay?"
She heard her laugh.
"Just amazed is all. He must love you nearly as fiercely as he loves ME. If you blew his mind like that. I am fine Rias. Just remember, if you're now on par with ME, then the competition will TRULY begin."
Rias smiled,
"The Devil vs the Angel for the Demon's heart? sounds fun."
"Enjoy your date. Ohhh, and he's MINE tonight."
The girls laughed. Then Rias looked back to a now pale Tyler.
"So, I take it you heard our little declaration of war?"
"Yeaaaaahhhh, on a scale of 1 to fucked, how fucked am I?"
She smiled as he opened the door for her.
"You're not fucked ENOUGH."
He shuddered. Rias snorted.
"You fight dragons for reps, yet two girls competing over you scares you?"
"A dragon wants to KILL me. YOU two want to BREAK me."
"No love, just he bed."
"We'll break it tonight."
Tyler smiled as Rias smirked.
"Well, Melody. I think I'll just settle for just UNDER your level. Even I know it's a hopeless battle to try and steal HIS heart from you."
"I think I can live with that, Rias."
Tyler just remained quiet as he drove off. They passed Miho's hangar and he waved to her as he passed. she was smiling happily. Rias then gave into her curiosity.
"What'd she want?"
"She wanted to join my harem, problem was she was afraid her mother would cast her out for it. So, I told her if she did, I'd bring her into mine. She then asked me in that scenario to keep the continued relationship between us behind closed doors until she got used to it."
Rias was smiling at his never ending kindness.
"She's a very sweet girl."
"She is. Wanna know the kicker?"
"Ohhh, spill!"
"I was flying low enough to see into the other hangars since she said others came from her world, and spotted a Maus tank inside one. Things a beast so, naturally I go to check it out. I then meet this cutie in a black uniform who turned out to be her older sister and her mother. Guess that beast was their pet. And get this. Wanna know why they opposed her being with me?"
Rias leaned in closer as they passed into a tunnel.
"Why?"
"They thought I was a thirty year old man hitting on their family member!"
she snorted laughing,
"They thought you were thirty?"
"Jesus chirst, that felt WEIRD."
She was laughing,
"How old's Miho?"
"I think...15? 16 tops."
"Awwwwww, you like OLDER girls!"
"Well, I plow Amaki, and she's-"
"Say another word and I'll have Melody neuter you in you sleep tonight."
"The RedFox."
"Good boy."
Tyler shuddered again, much to Rias's enjoyment.
"So, yeah, once I told them and showed my ID, they green lit us. Just don't jump her like the others. Oh! Same goes for enterprise, Yoshkia, and Sonya. Misaka too. Same with Hornet."
Rias smiled,
"We're aware. Nice to see you're still thoughtful as ever."
"Only cause I like you for some reason. Well, Enterprise is just awesome."
"Why thank you."
He smiled as they entered the city. Rias was also smiling,
"I'd like to go to that mall."
"Seems like a favorite place."
"I heard they have a full underground aquarium. I'd love to see it."
"As you wish, my devilishly beautiful lovergirl."
"Okay, too smooth. Way too smooth."
He smiled as they parked and walked inside. He'd used his power as he'd flown past to level the factory to repair the roof's damage from when he'd blew through it. They went over to the booth for aquarium tickets and the lady had Tyler sign a photo, and off they went. Rias was leaning against his shoulder as they passed tanks of tropical fish. Then, in a tube through a tank, she spotted something.
"Hey, is that Myu?"
Tyler looked and sure enough, Hajime's adoptive daughter was using her wings to fly under the water playing with a school of tropical fish.
"Cute. Hajime's not far I bet. Oh! I should copy that water breathing thing. There got it."
Rias and Tyler watched the small girl playing in the water for a little while, just loving both her cuteness and the way she made them smile.
"I guess this place is safer then I thought."
They looked to see Hajime with Yue on his arm walking along the tunnel.
"what up, Hajime. Yue. This a playdate for Myu or just a date for you two?"
Yue was a short girl with golden hair, red eyes, and fair skin. She wore a white frilly button down shirt with a black skirt, stockings and frilly heels. Hajime had a solid foot+ on the small girl, had white hair, a metal arm and wore an eyepatch over his right eye. His left arm was a metal appendage from the shoulder to his fist. He wore a black coat with red lines and pants with matching boots. Dude looked badass as hell. Hajime saw Rias on his arm, and smirked,
"Bit of both. Shea and Tio got roped into playing with Kiria and Sakura. Kaori's been spending her time with that girl from that wizard guild, Lucy? So we're having a family date."
"Nice to see her smiling like that. Just hope for her sake that Tio's masochistic nature does NOT rub off on Kiria and Sakura."
That made them all chuckle as Myu came over to wave at them. She smiled especially brightly at Tyler. Hajime sighed,
"You're a favorite person of hers ever since you gave her those wings."
"She likes them, right?"
Yue smiled,
"She doesn't bother to walk anymore."
"You should make her do leg exercises before flying all day, else her leg muscles will end up wasting away."
"We make her do them three times a day. But thank you for the concern."
"I look after my own."
"Ahem."
"Catchya later you two, got me a devilgirl to spoil."
They went their separate ways as Myu flew through the tanks around them. Rias was humming happily as they walked.
"You really like those two, don't you?"
"Hajime and I are kindred spirits. Dude gets called to another world with his entire classroom, only for a classmate to try to kill him. He-ahhh ya know what? I have the show and the light novels, lets binge the show you an me when we get back."
She smiled.
"Like I NEED another excuse to get locked in your bunker."
"Glad you like it so much. Hey, just thought of somethin, hol up."
Rias tilted her head as he tapped his comms.
"Hey, Mavis,"
The pretty Fairytail founder replied quickly.
"What can i do for you?"
"Just a thought, but since Sakura and Kiria fly so much now, I was wondering if you'd help me with something. I wanna have do leg exercises so their legs don't get weaker."
She laughed,
"Looks like I beat you to this one. Hoffman's been working out with them before they flutter around."
"Like a real man. Thanks Mavis."
Mavis was heard chuckling as the line died. Rias snuggled his arm,
"You're like a father to those girls."
They walked along the two miles of aquarium tubes, the blue making Rias's bloodred mane turn a lovely shade of deep crimson. Rias was now snuggled under his arm, just enjoying the tropical fish. They came around a corner to find a small cafe. She smiled,
"Lets get some food."
"As you wish."
They sat in a corner that had the tanks on two sides behind them. She sighed,
"You okay?"
She laid her head on a hand to stare into a tank.
"I'm fine, just enjoying the peace."
she seemed sad,
"Do you wish it was Issei taking you?"
She smiled,
"His dates were nice, but,"
she looked at him.
"I just feel more at ease with you."
He slid a piece of cake to her.
"Glad I have a purpose then."
"Hey, can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"If...I wanted to leave your harem, what would you do?"
HE leaned back in his seat,
"I'd hug you, and promise you that you'd always have a spot beside me if you ever chose to return."
"No animosity?"
"Long as the other guy's not a dick. Otherwise I'd do my damndest to protect you from another heartbreak. Hey, OH MY GOD."
He was looking stunned, and Rias looked in the direction of his gaze, to see Gasper with his arm around little Wendy's waist as they looked into different tanks. The little vampire was her height, and they seemed to be having a fun time together. Rias and Tyler looked at each other.
"Way to fucking GO, Gasper!"
Rias looked back at them and smiled as Wendy laid her head on his shoulder.
"I am so happy for them. Gasper's very shy normally, so I wonder who asked who?"
HE spotted a familiar cat a small distance behind them, and he smiled.
"Lets find out."
He used his shadow to tap Carla on a small shoulder, and when she saw Tyler and Rias at a far table, she hurried over.
"My word, I didn't expect you two to be following them too!"
She hopped up to sit on the table, as Wendy and Gasper took a table on the other side of the small cafe. Tyler smiled.
"We're not. Me and Rias were on our own date."
Carla just shook her head. She was a pure white cat with large pink eyes, and wore a small pink dress. Rias was watching Gasper nervously sharing his cake with the pretty blue haired skydragon slayer.
"So, how long has that been a thing Carla?"
The feline caretaker to Wendy smiled.
"HE asked to take her on a date yesterday. During Kiria's party no less. I do hope she'll be alright."
Tyler patted her head reassuringly.
"Gasper's a kind, gentle soul, Carla. Next to Asia, he's the next kindest on Rias's board. He's also normally very shy and nervous."
Rias awww'd as Gasper wiped a little cream from a now blushing Wendy's cheek.
"Gasper's been trying to be more like Tyler."
"I am not sure that’s a good thing."
"Not like that. Like more confident. He looks up to you."
Carla's long white tail was waving back and forth nervously.
"She does seem to be enjoying herself."
Tyler watched as Wendy showed Gasper a small tornado she made between her small hands,
"They'll be fine. She's a thoughtful, caring person, and he's a gentle soul with a shy personality. Only question is just what will he do next? He likes her, quite a bit if that glow is anything to go by."
They watched as Gasper's eyes glowed a little, and he turned into bats to flutter around a giggling Wendy, before reappearing in his seat. she clapped, and he smiled shyly. Rias placed her hand on Tyler's, and he looked to see her smiling proudly.
"Lets go."
He smiled, and they left to continue their own date. They walked passed the happy duo as they did sop.
"Rias! Tyler!"
They looked to see that Wendy had noticed them, and now both were waving. Gasper a little nervous, but smiling nonetheless. Tyler and Rias walked over.
"Hey you two. Having fun?"
Gasper had such pride as he replied,
"We're on a date too!"
Wendy blushed a little, but smiled,
"Yeah."
Tyler and Rias both looked at each other, before they looked smilingly at them.
"Go for you Gasper. Take care of her!"
"Wendy, should ask him to teach you gaming."
They gasped, and looked at each other. They then smiled,
"I'd love to teach you Wendy. If you'd like."
"I'd like that Gaspy."
Tyler just felt a warm glow in his soul for them.
"We'll leave you to it."
Wendy spotted Rias's arm in his own.
"You two on a date too?"
"We are Wendy. He's been very good to me!"
Wendy smiled fondly,
"HE has been too."
Gasper blushed this time, and the couple chuckled. Tyler and Rias said their goodbyes and left them to their own romance. All the while Carla was now smiling hard as she saw how happy Wendy looked. She sighed,
"Well, Child, it seems you made a good choice."

"Those two will be soooo cute together!"
rias was now glowing with pride at her small friend's little romance.
"Plus, Gasper will try to make her smile."
The red headed devil laid her head on his shoulder, and he hugged her.
"He has the best role model for how to treat his girlfriend in you."
"I'll do what I can, if he even asks at all. I get the feeling he won't need my advice."
They walked along the rest of the tubes, and then returned to the upper mall. Rias then spotted an Anime store on the second floor.
"Hey, can we check that one out?"
"I am a loyal servant to the Lady Rias. Of course we can."
She smiled,
"The Noble House of Gremory appreciates your service."
"I'd like to service you my sexy devilgirl."
"Smooth jackass."
They rode the escalator up to the second floor. They walked hand in hand into the packed store, effectively shattering the minds of the other customers as Ras Gremory herself strolled in hand in hand with the Demon himself. She immediately spotted a set of DXD merch.
"I found Issei."
Tyler looked to see her checking out her former lover's statue. He was smiling as he snapped his fingers for a dressbreak. She sighed,
"The first time I saw that move, I was appalled. Then it just became merely soul draining."
He patted her back.
"Least it's original."
She snorted,
"Hey, can I ask you something else?"
He rubbed her back as she now looked over a statue of Koneko and Asia.
"Sure."
"What would your move have been in the same circumstances?"
"I'd have still developed the dressbreak. Only with TWO versions."
She looked at him curiously.
"Two versions?"
"One to tear the clothes off, as that would be a sexy way to have fun. The second would be for fighting. It would tear the skin off your body."
She just chuckled,
"I can totally see you coming up with a nasty attack like that. Now, what kinda sexy fun would dressbreak be used for?"
"Well, my version would remove the clothing layer by layer. So, when if came time for spearplay, and we were REALLLY impatient, snap."
She looked at him.
"You wouldn't use it for pranks, would you?"
"Not the kind you thinking of. More....you walking down a hall and your bra gets unhooked, or maybe, HA! You take a step and you leave a shoe behind. Nothing overly dirty."
She sighed,
"I was expecting something worse."
He hugged her,
"I don't play sick jokes. Like I copied Gasper's power, and haven't used it once."
She smiled,
"You sure? My panties were running from me this morning."
"I can assure you it wasn't me. Maybe they just wanted a break, since dat ass is too fine for them to handle."
She just glowed at that.
"Wow, you can spin anything into a complement, can't you?"
"when I have a beauty like you Rias, I got PLENTY of things to complement."
She just laughed,
"Fair enough."
She loved how warm he felt, and just how safe he made her feel.
"Hey, Rias, I see something I think you'll like."
She turned to see a chess set with her board as the pieces. Her eyes lit up. The set had her board as one side, the other was Ryzen’s set. Tyler picked it up, and she leaned against him.
"Lets get it for the bunker."
"Sure. Hey, says here they got multiple sets. I guess DXD chess sets are kinda big."
"Woah, is that you Rias?"
They looked over to see a auburn haired girl in a pair of back length twin tails. She was smiling widely at the couple, and Rias knew her.
"Irina! What a nice surprise!"
The angelgirl came overt o hug the busty devil. Tyler smiled as well as he looked her over. Irina was a very pretty girl of medium height, with a pair of green eyes that just sparkled with life, her face cute and her skin fair, her bust like Asia's but half a softball bigger. Her legs were long and toned. She was wearing a light sundress and sandals with a belt of brown leather. Her halo wings were put away so she would be left in peace as she shopped.
"So, Rias, you out shopping?"
"Irina, how bout you pay attention for once?"
Another lady came over then. she was a little taller then Irina, had blue hair with a small green stripe, had a larger bust then Irina, an d had the air of a scrapper. she was wearing a light black jacket over a crop top and tan shorts with sneakers on her feet. Tyler spoke up now.
"What up Xenovia?"
The female knight under Rias fist bumped the Demon as Irina noticed him. She then rounded on Rias.
"I heard you weren't with Issei anymore! What happened?"
Tyler patted Rias.
"I'll see if I can't dig up another few sets while you have your chat."
She smiled,
"Sure."
He stole a kiss before walking off, as Xenovia shook her head,
"Yeah dude's a player."
Tyler smirked as he looked over the shelves. He quickly found two extra sets of DXD chess pieces. Diodora’s set, and Siaraorg's set. He was smiling when he got a tap on his shoulder. Looking he found Irina there with a......intense look on her pretty face.
"Ahhh, hi. Can I help you?"
She hugged him.
"Thank you for looking after Rias."
She smelled nice and her hug was warm.
"Sure Irina."
She pressed her head against his chest.
"Wow, she wasn't kidding. You ARE warm."
"Glad to know that all else fails I have a promising career as a space heater."
She snorted.
"AND funny? Wow, Issei, no wonder you lost."
HE sighed.
"I just wanted to be her friend. Not steal her out from under him like that."
She stepped back and was smiled at him.
"I see that kind soul everyone RAVES about is real too."
He patted her head.
"I am glad to have an angel's approval. Though, just to be clear? MY Angel's better."
She laughed, and started to walk away as Rias and Xenovia came over. But before she left the store she DID have a final thought,
"Play those cards right, maybe you'll have TWO angels."
She was gone after that, and he looked to Rias.
"Juuust curious, but if a devil has sex with an angel, does it burn? Like the whole-oh thin fast Xenovia."
He flicked a drop of blood into her mouth.
"God."
No wince, and she smiled.
"No wonder he hates you."
"Oh?"
The former sister smiled.
"Irina heard from Michael that the God here really hates you for this shit."
"Pff, fuck you too."
Xenovia threw her head back laughing as Rias answered his unfinished question.
"If a devil has sex with an angel, the angel becomes a fallen Angel."
"My blood should fix that."
Xenovia was now snorting with laughter.
"Wow, you REALLY know how to spit in his face!"
"Like I keep saying, this is MY world."
The knight wiped a tear from her eye.
"I like this one Rias. Hey, tough guy."
"I got a place for you too."
"Ohhhh, I KNOW. Just curious if you prefer angels or Devils."
"Either or. I got the best devilgirl our there, so, there’s that."
He wrapped an arm around Rias's waist as he said this, and she sighed as she snuggled against his shoulder.
"Wow, okay, that. Was SMOooooth"
"He's always like this Xenovia."
Her green eyes were smiling as Tyler and Rias kissed again.
"I'm glad your happy Rias. I gotta go keep an eye on Irinia."
"Later Xenovia. Hey, spank that angel one, tell her I sent it."
"Ohhhhh, I will! Later you two!"
Tyler smiled as Rias leaned close to his ear.
"I want to go get locked in your bunker."
"As my diabolical lady commands."
He paid for the chess sets and they left the mall. They got back in his car and were cruising along.
"When we get back, can we watch our show together?"
"Sure."
She smiled, and took his hand. They drove back to base and he parked his car in Miho's bunker. from the sounds of cannon fire, a rather intense match was underway. HE smiled as he got another idea. He walked to where Miho always parked her tank, and attached a small box with a bracelet inside to a hanging shadow. The bracelet had her panzer leaving tracks along the band, and had her head poking out of the main hatch. The bracelet was made from gold and silver and was at the perfect height that soon as she parked her tank she'd see it. He was smiling widely as they left. Rias was shaking her head.
"That’s so sweet of you. Leaving her surprise gifts like that."
"Watch, she'll call up screaming."
Rias smiled as they went inside the bunker and he locked it. Yet another pair of panties were neatly folded on his table. He picked the light blue pair up, and smiled.
"Riuko!"
She was heard laughing.
"You're pretty good at this!"
"Much as I've eaten that treat, I'd know the sweet scent anywhere!"
He tossed them in the drawer with the others. Rias smiled.
"I guess you know your girls best."
HE just smiled.
"I love them."
She shivered. He tapped his chest and was in his bare chested state. She smiled as he went to sit on the couch, only for her to shove him on his back and liplock him. He held her against him and found she'd used her power to strip down as well. She was now in her black lace bra and panty set kissing away. HE still loved how her mouth and lips tasted. she pulled back with a gasp of air, before laying back down and wrapping her arms around him.
"Hey."
HE smiled as he looked into her beautiful green eyes.
"YEah?"
Her voice shook a little.
"I want you."
HE looked into her eyes, and saw them clear.
"You sure?"
She smiled and kissed him again, leaving no doubt.
"Just go easy on me."
HE smiled and turned her comms off as she did his. sHe then looked at him.

"Lets use the bed. Please."
He lifted her up and carried her over to the bed and laid her in it. She sighed lustily as she undid his pants and exposed the spear. She then looked to her slit, and started to shake nervously. He took her hand and squeezed it.
"Are you sure?"
She heard nothing but concern. She looked up from her s-pot on her back on the bed.
"I love you. Yes I'm sure. I'm just nervous."
She then grabbed the spear like a handle to guide him to his position above her. She then laid back and lifted her legs to place her feet on his chest. Her bar and panties still in place.
"You do it."
He pulled her pair of black lace panties off and laid them beside him, and she spread her legs as has he leaned forward to reach her bra strap. Then she lay naked before him, staring at the long probe looking to explore her untouched tunnel. She was breathing heavily with longing as she again took it in hand to place the tip against her silt. She then placed a hand on his cheek.
"Come to me."
HE moved slowly, entering her an inch at a time as she gasped at the intrusion and stretching of the area. Then he was inside her completely. She was now fully flushed in her cheeks as she looked at him,
"I love you."
HE leaned forward to kiss her soft lips.
"I love you too."
She sighed, feeling the steel inside her.
"Go slow,"
And slow he went, pulling it back and forth to skewer her as gently as he could while they both moaned in time to the rhythm. She did not take long, before bucking her hips against him as she sought to drive him ever deeper inside her. They moaned and screamed each other's names as they both blew their lids at the same time, before they fell to the bed, him still firmly lodged inside her as they did so. There they lay panting, as they came down from orgasm. Tyler getting his breath back first to look at a sweat soaked Rias.
"You okay?"
She kissed him,
"I loved it. Thank you. Now, lets shower. It's sore."
"I love you Rias."
Her eyes were shining as she looked into his own.
"I love you, Tyler."
She moaned as he withdrew his sword from her scabbard, he went to get off the bed when she grabbed it to stuff the still hard rod in her mouth. He smiled as she went to the task of sucking his soul out of his straw. He sighed happily as she drank deep, before letting him fall from her mouth. She licked her lips after, as if enjoying the flavor.
"Mmmmm, we taste goood!"
he smiled, as she then leaned back in to lick him clean. Then she and he showered. After he used his flame to dry her, and then they embraced. She had a satisfied flush on her beautiful face.
"Thank you for being kind."
"Thank you for being you. I love you, Rias."
She shivered in his arms. She then looked up at him.
"Did.....you like me?"
"I loved you. We will do this again."
She then laid her head against his chest. He stroked her bloodred hair before she sighed.
"I should go give Akeno the details. God knows she'll want em."
He laughed as she turned his comms back on, as he did for her.
"How was she love?"
"Amazing."
Rias laughed as Akeno was next to speak.
"Hurry up! I wanna know!"
Tyler smiled, and they kissed again. He let her out of his bunker where Akeno was waiting to Wisk her away for a post-sex interrogation. Tyler smiled.
"Hey, Melody, I'm still armed if ya wanna go a few rounds."
There was a thunderclap as she came flying from the beach to slam into him, he slammed the door shut and locked it. The comms were disabled again as he slammed her into the bed. They were naked in an instant and he inside her softness. She was already screaming.
"GIVE IT TO ME!"
Unlike Rias's sex, Tyler and Melody went at each other with a ferocity that was born from just how much they needed each other. As much as he enjoyed the other girls, Melody was still the one he loved the most. Her body still captivated him in a way no other could, her moans and screams excited him on a far more primal level, her longing for him the most precious gift he could receive. She was still his soul, no matter how many he had beside him, no matter how many let him inside them, and no matter how he loved them, Melody was still his Angel. They pounded at each other until neither could move a finger, at which they both collapsed to the bed, which was now soaked in their sweat and other fluids from their wild sexual play. She was on his chest, her slit aflame from the play, her ass aching from pounding, and the taste of him in her fouled mouth. He was gasping for breath, his spear raw and tender from nearly being skinned to the muscle from their sex, his fingers tiff and numb from near constant exertion, and his mouth tasting of them both. Once they got their breath back, she moved to look him in the eye.
"Thank you."
He smiled.
"I felt like you were starting to feel left out. So, I came for my Angel."
She smiled,
"I admit, I....was feeling lonely."
He sat up to hold his sex drenched lover.
"No matter how many I have between us, no matter how many I share my bed with, no matter how much I love them, I WILL ALWAYS.....COME BACK......TO YOU."
HE was looking into her sapphire eyes with the same awestruck expression he had when he first saw them as he said those words. She smiled happily as she pressed her head against his chest, hearing his pounding heart. Tyler smiled, when a thought came into his mind. A thought he loved.
"Melody. Can I see that ring for a moment?"
She gasped, and sat back, looking at him. Neither the ring or the necklace had left her body since he'd given them to her. she looked into his eyes, and saw gears turning, like he had an idea. She was now shaking as she unmerged Zenkestu from the demon's chosen hart ring to place it into her lover's hand. He smiled as the ring then sank into a roiling shadow. after a moment he got off the bed to take a knee. The ring reappeared only this time it had been altered. The formerly black demon wings had been replaced. The ring was now black and white with an Angel wing and a demon wing encasing the large Sapphire between them. The Sapphire was now a heart shaped gem with a circle of gold to hold it under it's protective Demon wing and Angel wing, Tyler knelt before the love of his existence, and held it out to her.
"Melody Sakamuji. I love you. With everything I am. You are my light in the everlasting darkness, my peace, my hope, my everything. My Angel. Will you marry me?"
Her Sapphire eyes went wide as he spoke, and her breath stopped, for an unsettlingly long time before she was able to respond.
"YEs. I will Tyler Yataomo."
HE replaced the ring on her finger and they kissed. They kissed like that first time in the hospital room, their hearts were singing loudly, and they could hear their songs as they kissed with the knowledge that the whole of eternity was theirs and theirs alone. They pulled back, and then they embraced as she looked at her engagement ring.
"What’s it's name?"
"The Demon's Chosen Angel."
She gasped and held him tighter. They then laid back on the bed, and felt the wetness.
"Love."
"On it."
He used his flame to deep clean the soiled cloths. Once done the bed was now smelling faintly of cotton candy and peaches. The exact smell he once complemented her on. They laid together and just stared at the ceiling of the top bunk. Melody then held up the new ring,
"I love it."
"I'm glad. I wasn't sure to build it from scratch or reuse that one."
She laid her head on his chest, her soft wet hair making her seem like she just got out of the shower.
"So......when’s the wedding?"
"We can get married tomorrow if you want to."
She laughed.
"I think we should wait until AFTER you win the war. You know, incentive."
"Yes, My beloved Fiancée."
She shuddered as he said that.
"Mother's going to lose it."
"I love you."
She rolled to kiss him again. Her eyes were sparkling.
"I love you."
she laid her head back down, and they laid like that, just lost in each other's presence.
"Love. If we stay here any longer, we'll risk a search party."
He sighed hard.
"I agree love."
They showered and when they opened the door, they found a foot-tapping Asuika waiting for them. Tyler chuckled.
"Melody, I'm gonna check in with Mina."
"That would be a smart idea. Melody, I think WE need to have a little.......chat."
They kissed again before he flew off. His phone rang as he did so.
"Hello?"
"THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! i LOVE IT!"
Miho was losing her mind. Again.
"Glad you like it, Miho."

Miho had not noticed the small box hanging from the roof until her tank had been parked directly under it.
"Miporin, you okay?"
She stretched,
"I'm fine Snaya. Just tired."
Her light voice was tired and drained after a two-on-one match against Katamino and Key's team. She opened the hatch and stood to get out when the dangling box caught her eye.
"He didn't?"
eh had practically flew out of the tank as she took the small box down. Her friends raced to climb out to see her pull the box on the string down. Only for a small message to be seen.
"for Miho. You're fun to spoil. The Demon."
He'd even recorded his voice for her to hear. The other girls were sighing happily as she took out the bracelet he'd made her. Soon as she put it on, it conformed to her wrist perfectly. The gold reflecting in her pretty eyes. Snaya was looking at it dreamily, as well as the necklace on her neck.
"Wow, Miporin, you're so lucky!"

Tyler smiled fondly as he got her call. He then got another idea. For Mina. He landed at the command hangar to find Mina, Sakamoto, Satuski, and wales waiting for him with Mavis.
"Hiya ladies."
They looked at him, only to gasp as they saw the ring on his finger. He had the exact same ring as Melody, only his stone a ruby. He walked and started looking over a set of numbers for the attack when he got a loud AHEM. He looked to see the ladies all looking at his hand. And the ring. Finally Satuski smiled.
"IS it official?"
He smiled.
"Me and Melody are officially engaged."
The ladies just started glowing with the news. Then Mina, ever cautious and thoughtful spoke up.
"Don't lose it. Kinda easy to in mid air fights."
He smiled and the ring became a tattoo on his finger.
"Melody's does the same thing. Plus her necklace. Thanks Mina."
She smiled as he refocused the group.
"Statuses?"
Mina spoke first.
"Strikers, guns, and ammo safely aboard Hornet."
"Medical supplies?"
"Thirty of everything."
He looked to Satuski.
"We have our forces ready to move out. Eren Jeager wishes to speak with you first."
"I see. Dude better have my ODM gear. Wales?"
The leader of the Azur lane ladyships smiled.
"We can set sail soon as the word is given."
HE smiled before looking to Mavis.
"Since Satuski’s coming this time, I'd appreciate it if you took over base command, Mavis."
The Fairy tactician smiled.
"I will keep them safe."
"Just needed to hear it said. Mina, add the Riuko’s to the raid. We're killing Ragyo. Only fair they take part."
Satuski walked over and hugged him.
"The daughters of Ragyo will kill her again."
He hugged her too.
"With their new Demon. We'll take her head TOGETHER."
Mina laid a set of photos on the table.
"Latest images sir."
"I just had a thought. I'll inoculate the force against any and all of Medusa's tricks. Just a moment."
He sent another set of drops out and the army was rendered immune against her snakes.
"Okay. Done. Lets see."
He flipped the different shots as he thought out loud.
"Okay, so Covers, titans, regular soldiers, some weird looking monsters, hmmm, pretty standard issue. A few dragons, plenty of angels, devils, and fallen angels. Hey now, just what the hell, are you?"
He took one image of a large, black spider looking thing. He tilted his head, now confused.
"Hey Mina, the hell is this thing? And why does it look so fucking familiar?"
She shrugged.
"None of us knows sir. If you don't know, how are we to?"
"We got any other shots?"
She tossed him a few extra shots. He looked them over.
"I KNOW I've seen that thing before, but WHERE? Seriously.....wait....oh this just got irritating."
He sighed and started rubbing his eyes.
"Mina, did we get any reinforcements recently? Like say....a girl with blue hair going on about being a goddess of water?"
Mina sighed.
"Aqua?"
"Yup."
"Ugh."
A pall fell over the room at the name of the infuriating lady. Tyler sighed.
"Okay. I know what that thing is. It's a mobile fortress with a large death laser. I'll kill it. It's from her world. Oh, and did that explosion junkie come too?"
Now they all chuckled fondly.
"Megumin? Yeah. Her and Kiria are tight."
"I can see those two being sisters."
Every lady looked at each other then back to him.
"What?"
"We were expecting a dirty joke or comment."
He smiled,
"NOT if Kiria's involved. Or Sakura, Kie, Lily, Unicorn, Kye, or others like them. except for Akio, since well, ya know why."
They all understood.
"It's really cute how you dote on her like that."
He shrugged.
"She's the worlds cutest little sister."
they just smiled.
"Okay, so, we can launch anytime. Right?"
Nods.
He looked at a clock.
"Hmmm, it's 4:45. We launch in an hour and 15."
"SIR!"
Tyler smiled. Before he left he had secretly attached a small box to the back of Mina's jacket. She would notice it the next time she leaned over the table or when someone pointed it out. He flew off to go give Sakura and Kiria a hug goodbye.
Mina watched him go, a smile on her face. She went to lean over the table again, and felt something hard on her back. Now curious she reached around to find a box stuck to her jacket. she took it and found a small note in shadow.
"Just thought I should let you know I DO appreciate your help, Mina."
She opened it and was blown away. Inside was a small necklace of gold and silver with a flying witch in her striker unit. The small pendant was also a locket with ten striker contrails set across it. She opened it to see a group photo of her witches from the show with her in the center. There was also a small line of writing.
"The Commander of the 501st joint fighter wing. The Command Witch. Mina."
She smiled widely as she tried it on, only to find it hung like a medal just above her bust.
"Wow, Mina. That's a beautiful necklace."
She looked to see Sakamoto with a happy smile on her face.
"Thank you Milo."
"Who's the admirer?"
The red headed commander smiled fondly as she looked to where Tyler had flown off.
"Oh, just a boy trying to show some gratitude. He's got good taste, doesn't he?"

Tyler found Kiria and Sakura fluttering around Kiria's Mothers: Kira and Sanya. He landed to a loud squeal.
"Big brother!"
"Scary big brother!"
He hugged the two girls tightly. They had hit the beach, and so were wearing small two pieces that allowed their wings free movement. HE swept them onto his own wings, to their joy. Kiria wore a frilly pink set while Sakura was in a silver suit. Kira and Sanya smiled as their daughter was spoiled yet again by the demon. The ladies in bikinis of their own. Tyler then swung them down to look them in the eye.
"I got a job to do you two."
Kiria sighed, and Sakura hugged him.
"You're leaving again?"
He hugged Kiria tightly.
"Fraid so, lil sis. I got a lead on a leader that made Satuski cry, so, naturally, we going to kill her."
She hugged him tightly, and Sakura wiggled in as well.
"Promise you'll come back?"
He locked their pinkies.
"Just to hug you again. I promise."
"IS Melody going?"
"You mean...my FINACEE? Of course."
All four ladies gasped. Kira and Sanya sat bolt upright.
"You....made it official?"
"Yup. About three hours ago. We are now engaged."
The two ladies looked at each other, before smiling and getting up to hug the boy.
"We're happy for you both."
"Congratulations."
"Took you long enough!"
"Yeah!"
That got them laughing hard at Kiria and Sakura's exasperated tones. Tyler sighed then.
"I got a few other things to handle before we roll."
The two girls started sniffing, and he rubbed their heads.
"Hey, no waterworks. I'll be back, and so will Melody."
Kiria then took in a huge breath and when she let it out she was smiling.
"Make em hurt for making me mad!"
He saluted the small girl.
"As the Worlds cutest little sister says."
She saluted him right back, her twin tails twitching. Tyler smiled as he flew off to see ern Jeager.
"Kiria, Sakura, I love you two. We will be back."
Tyler sighed as Sakura started bawling into Kira's chest, as her wife Sanya hugged her. Kiria however, was smiling.
"He'll be back. He ALWAYS comes back."

Tyler sighed sadly as he left the two girls.
"You okay?"
HE smiled nearly immediately as Asia's kind voice came over.
"Just sad I need to leave Kiria and Sakura again so soon."
The blonde healer sighed.
"I understand. Lets hurry and get it down then."
"I new I loved you for a reason, Asia."
He heard her giggle. HE then spotted the clocked group in question by a hangar with Zerotwo, Gorro and Lillica. He landed and got an immediate hug from Zerotwo.
"darling, you're leaving again?"
HE hugged her back.
"Fraid so Zerotwo. I need you to protect our friends."
She rubbed her horned head against his bare chest.
"I will Darling. Just come back to me."
"I promise to."
He kissed her, and she kissed him back. Then Lillica sighed.
"Ya done?"
They parted and he smiled as he saw Gorro wi9h his arm around her waist. He got a subtle thumbs up from the blonde boy.
"Nice to FINALLY find SOMEONE out there that finds you attractive Lillica."
She threw a pipe at him.
"Arrogant jackass."
"Love you too."
He then turned to the group of four scouts all looking at him. Eren Jeager was a guy of medium height with short black hair, well muscled body from his ODM training, with a pair of green eyes that burned with a fire Tyler understood all too well. Directly to the boy's right was a girl with a dead expression on her face. Mikasa Akerman was the same height as Eren, with neck length black hair, a long scar on her pretty face, and slight cleavage. Just behind her was a shorted man with a steel-like gaze as he stared at the Demon. Levi Akerman was small, with short cut hair, fit form, and like the others had light skin. The last member was a nervous boy with golden hair and blue eyes. Armin, the thinker of the group, was even shorter then Levi, and more delicate then all of them. All four wore the same uniform. A tan shirt with tight black pants under a green cloak. The shirt emblazoned with the wings of freedom from their world. On their hips was their sets of ODM gear that allowed them to launch grapples to swing off anchor points at break neck speeds and with incredible agility. Tyler's eyes glinted as he looked the mobility gear over.
"Soooo, where's MY set?"
Armin snorted as the other three just sighed. Levi reached over and pulled a set of gear from behind a crate.
"We're wasting this on an untrained rookie, but whatever."
HE had a flat toned voice that reminded Tyler of when he used his ice voice to tease fans of the demon. Tyler was excited as he used his shadow to absorb the equipment. After it was absorbed, it was added to his ring. He tapped it and was equipped in it.
"Be RIGHT back."
He smiled as he put his wings away to swing off on a grapple. To a collective groan as he did so. Eren looked to Lillica smiling as her brother swung around the hangars, hootin and hollarin like a kid at a theme park.
"THAT guy holds our lives in his hands?"
Lillica smiled.
"You get used to it. He works harder then all of us."
"Pff, all he seems to do is take girls out and plow them. The few times he DOES work, it mainly to delegate the majority of his workload to those under him."
Here Lillica spoke up to Levi's words.
"Careful Levi, speak ill of his lovers and you-"
"I'll die. Yeah, I got it. That lazy prick spends his time getting laid while we all are out here dying for him."
"Apparently you don't pay attention."
Levi jumped as Tyler swung out of the hangar to back flip into a stance with the swords out.
"Annnnnd....safe! This shits freakin gnarly!"
He sheathed the weapons and looked to the now contemptuous Levi.
"So, what'd need to see me for?"
Eren came forward now.
"We want a reason to fight YOUR war FOR you."
Tyler leaned against the hangar.
"You want ME to give YOU a reason to fight?"
"Yes. We fought hard in that last battle. we have been doing training drills nonstop, patrols, and security, yet all YOU'VE been doing is going on dates, diddling those girls of yours, and nothing else. why should WE put our lives on the line for you?"
Lillica was again about to speak up, when Gorro put a hand on her shoulder.
"Lilly, lets go see Sakura."
She caught on and they walked off. Tyler smiled as the two walked off.
"Give her a hug you two, tell her I sent it!"
He then looked to the group of four.
"You seem to think I do nothing of value around here. Is that the size of it?"
"You DON'T do ANYTHING other then those who-"
That was as far as Levi got before Tyler had him by the face against the hangar wall. Tyler was still smiling as he applied a slight pressure and Levi felt something crack. Tyler was still smiling as he looked at him.
"Remember my rules. Now consider your next words carefully."
He dropped the now in pain Levi to the ground. The scout was glaring daggers of hate at him as he felt the cracks in his skull.
"We will not assist a tyrant."
Tyler laughed.
"All I ask is you to HELP me protect my friends. Yet that makes me a Tyrant when I enforce my rules? Alright whatever. If you want to have a civ-oh, I forgot. Hey, Eren, Armin, question."
He was now thoughtful as he turned to face the two boys. Mikasa had her blades out and ready to strike.
"What's the question?"
"Are you still bound by the Titan life span limit?"
They looked at each other. Then Eren sighed.
"You know even that. We are."
"Here think fast."
Two drops of blood were then flung into their mouths. They glowed for a moment and a clock was heard shattering.
"That should do it. Your lookin at whatever age you are now to 80+."
Eren was clenching and unclenching his hand.
"I feel, weird. Like a drain on my energy was removed or something."
Tyler smiled as he leaned against the hangar again.
"The curse of Amir that limits your life span is just a drain of your lifeforce. My blood plugged that drain and restored the lost force to you. Levi. Apologize for the near insult of my friends and I'll heal you too."
He looked into his pitiless eyes, and knew he only had the one choice.
"I am sorry for nearly insulting your friends."
"coolio."
Another flick and another insta heal. Levi then took a seat on crate.
"So. A Tyrant that tries to use the carrot."
Tyler snorted.
"If you need a reason to defend those that can't fight for themselves, then just hang that gear and sword up. I'll do it better myself."
Here Eren had an issue.
"You really think you can save them all?"
HE looked at the boy.
"I can save the ones I love. I know that much."
Mikasa sighed.
"Every time?"
" Every. Single. Time. Having you help just makes it that much easier."
He had such a certain tone that ruffled the four's feathers.
"You can't protect the world alone."
He looked at Armin. The one that spoke.
"I don't care about the world. Long as my friends are safe, it could burn for all I care."
They looked at him like he had three heads.
"So, if we're your friends, you'd protect us. If we're not you'll leave us to rot?"
Tyler sighed.
"Not exactly. You're characters. After the war, it'll be my job to help you all acclimated to your new world. Once the waves settle, you won't NEED my protection anymore. But I'll still have to watch over you all to some degree."
Armin crossed his arms as he thought this over.
"Like, a caretaker?"
Tyler tilted his head back and forth.
"Yes and no. More like I'll get you set up, and keep the world from dissecting you all."
They just looked at him.
"dissecting us?"
Tyler sighed.
"This is a far darker world you have come to. You're not natives of this world, so to some, you have no rights, to them you're not human. So, that alone means they can do whatever the hell they what to you. It'll be my job to kill those people, and keep killing them until there's none left or they get the fucking picture that you're here to stay."
Armin thought this over as Eren took up the conversation.
"So, what we're fighting for, isn't really YOU per say, but our right to live freely?"
Tyler became thoughtful himself now.
"Huh, ya know somethin? Your not wrong. Never thought of it like that before. If we lose this war, Marissa will have you all tortured to death for being near me. If I win, long as you follow my rules, your lives are your own to live as you see fit."
Levi and Mikasa looked at each other.
"As we see fit?"
"Yeah. I don't want to rule the world, just want to party it up with my friends and lovers."
Levi just started laughing.
"You're telling me, with all that power, that that's all you want?"
Tyler was confused.
"Yeah, it is. Is that hard to believe?"
He was now genuinely confused, as if he thought it weird he'd want anything more. Mikasa the walked to look him in the eyes.
"Say it again."
"All I want, is to party it up with my friends and lovers. I do not want to rule this world."
He didn't blink or hesitate as he looked into Mikasa's piercing gaze. She sighed.
"You’re telling the truth."
"Ya got pretty eyes there Mikasa. But yeah I am."
She smiled a little at his complement. Levi sighed.
"Well, even if we WANTED to oppose you, we really can't. At least you seem to be telling the truth about your intentions. Very well, we'll fight for you."
"Not like I won't be right there in the thickest of it, but thanks Levi. Now, Armin."
He looked to the blonde boy. He became nervous as he turned to him.
"Yes?"
"I'd like you to help our thinkers out at the table."
The group was shocked. Even Levi was surprised.
"Why him?"
Tyler smiled.
"Dude had the balls to get in the face of the wall guards. Plus the first to pick up on those bastards' plans. On TOP of that, I think Mina'd like you. So, ya know there's that."
The blonde boy was now even MORE nervous.
"I think you have the wrong guy, I'm not that great!"
"Dude, those two dingdongs believe in you. So, try to believe in their faith in you."
He looked to Eren and Mikasa, who smiled.
"He's always been the cool headed one."
"Plus the smart one."
"Those gears are always turning."
Armin smiled at his friends.
"I'll do it."
"Good lad! I assume you've been briefed on the current op?"
They nodded.
"All, I got nuthin else for ya. Later."
He flapped off to go say goodbye to a few more people.
"So, all he wants, is a peaceful world for his friends to live in"
"It would seem so."

Tyler flew to the noncom sector where he spotted a familiar pair of golden butterfly wings fluttering by a familiar pair of ladies. Tyler smiled as he landed by them.
"Hiya Chika, Kaguya. The Great Suzi."
Chika smiled as the other two pounced on him for a hug.
"Tyler!"
"Scary big brother! You came to visit!"
He smiled as he hugged them.
"I have a mission to sortie for. I just came to hug you."
They sighed, aware of the mission. He kissed Kaguya and hugged Suzi tightly.
"Just come back alive."
"As the great Suzi commands."
She sniffed as he patted them both. He had one more person to say bye to, so he flew off. Kaguya hugged the now crying Suzi.
"He'll be back. Don't worry."

Tyler found the last person he needed to see talking to Amaki outside a store. He dove and Snatched Aki into the sky as the sexy Redfox smiled. Aki was now liplocked by the boy as they drifted along ion the sky, her on his chest as he flew upside down. She was sad, also happy he'd come to see her before leaving.
"Please come back."
HE took her hand and drew a circle on the top. A red circle appeared.
"You can use my Bunker Aki. Until I come back to love you in it again."
She just hugged him, her heart singing that he'd even OFFER his home to her. she then kissed him again.
"I heard you're engaged now."
He smiled.
"Yup."
She looked him in the eye.
"What about the rest of us?"
"Melody is still my number one. As for you? We'll ALWAYS be together Aki. Whether Melody has my last name or not."
She had tears in her pretty eyes as she heard him say this.
"The only thing that will change between us....is just her getting a new name. Promise me."
"I promise you. Nothing with change between us. I love you, Aki."
She just hugged her hero, her lover, her strength.
"I love you too. Just, come back and don't forget me."
HE smiled as he reached and took a piece of cloud from the sky. He lifted her head with a finger and placed it around her neck. He poked her nose.
"Boop."
She laughed inspite of herself and felt something on her throat. she looked to see a black and white necklace with a heart-shaped ruby with her name in the red depths. The precious stone was enshrouded by black Demon wings like the ones he was flying with. The chain was a small image of him and Aki flying together in intertwining lines. The lines also were attached to the stone and returned to the stone in an endless pattern. Her eyes lit up.
"I promise to never forget my best friend, my lover, my Aki."
She was now full blown crying as she hugged him. HE looked over as he held her to see the transports were ready to roll out. He sighed. He then flew her to where the rest of their lover group were waiting for him. They all hugged Aki as he wrapped them all in his wings before flying off to the lead bus. HE fired off two blasts.
"WE'LL BE BACK."
"AKI. YOU BETTER BE READY TO BREAK THAT DAMNED BED WHEN I GET BACK!"
She just laughed through her ears.
"That lovable, arrogant, jackass. I love him!"

Tyler sighed sadly as he landed on the roof of the lead bus and used his shadow to enter. The bus was the same one used for the hotspring trip. with a double line of couches down the length, a minisink, four sets of double bunkbeds, and a queen bed in the back behind a door. Tyler was riding with Melody, Satuski, Mina, Wales, Sakamoto, Asia, Enterprise, Yoshkia and Sonya. He dropped to the floor and sat on the couch. He rubbed his eyes as they left the barrier around the bus.
"It's not easy. This life we live."
He looked to see MIna looking at him with a sad understanding.
"It is not Mina."
He sighed, and Yoshkia came to sit beside him. She hugged him tightly.
"We'll see them again, never you worry."
He smiled and hugged her back.
"Damn right we will. Thanks Yoshkia."
She smiled and turned to rest her back against him. He, using his shadow, then turned the couch into a form of recliner and scooped her up to sit her giggling between his legs and lean back into a hug.
"C'mere my little fiery badass."
She was giggling as they got comfy, and he hugged her again like a small teddy. Getting smiles from the other ladies.
"Hey, I wanna snuggle!"
Asia, the cute blonde devil was now looking at them longingly. Tyler smiled and extended the shadow so she could. she did just that, and laid against him with her small back against his hip. She leaned back and got an arm wrapped around her. She wiggled till comfy, then promptly fell asleep. Then Sonya came over to claim his other side and she too fell asleep once comfy. He looked over to see Mina smiling fondly as now Yoshkia started to nod off against her hero's warm body. She laid her pretty head against his chest and bang! She was out cold. He sighed, loving their warmth.
"Wow, they were bundles of energy a moment ago, now they're out cold."
He just shrugged at a shaking her head Mina.
"Guess I'm comfy. Hey, Mina, nice bling. Where'd you get it?"
He noticed the medal like necklace she was wearing, and she smiled as she touched it.
"A boy trying to show gratitude gave it to me. Like it?"
"Bastards got good taste. It looks really good on you. You like it?"
she just chuckled.
"I love it. I'd thank him, but I don't really know him."
"Yeesh, that sucks. Least he's got a good eye for a good friend."
Mina was now happily toying the locket, loving his way of thanking her for her help. She was also smiling with a little color in her cheeks. Sakamoto caught the look on her friends face, and smiled as well. Happy she was starting to see him as she herself saw him. Melody was smiling too, as she looked to her lover relaxing with the three girls asleep against him.
"You've become quite fond of spontaneous gifts love."
HE smiled.
"It's fun to surprise them."
Wales chuckled.
"That necklace you left poor Miho nearly broke her. It was a beautiful idea."
HE smiled,
"Best part is she never saw it coming either."
She smiled widely.
"No she did not. I heard she never takes them off."
"Glad she likes them."
Tyler yawned then, and settled back. MIna chuckled.
"Tired?"
"I DID set off a nuke in the wharf today. Plus my rumble with Melody. Yeah, kinda drained."
He got comfy and was ready to doze off, but then Asia started muttering in her sleep.
"Get back, no, go away!"
She was shaking and mewling in her sleep in a pitifully scared voice. Tyler was shaking her and calling her name.
"Asia! Asia, wake up!"
Her eyes shot up, and she was panting with a terrified expression on her pretty face. she saw Tyler looking at her and grabbed him as she started sobbing. Yoshkia and Sonya were awake now as Tyler wrapped the sobbing Asia in his arms, stroking her hair as she held him with a scared grip. He looked to Sonya.
"Have Rias join us. Tell her Asia just had a nasty nightmare."
The kindly Orussian nodded. Tyler then encased Asia in his shadow up to her head, and flooded it with the warmth of his presence. Rias came through the door a moment later.
"what happened?"
Asia was trembling hard now, as if still tapped in her nightmare. Tyler just held her against him.
"Asia was sound asleep against me, next thing she's begging for something to get away from her. I wake her and she's been like this since. here."
He cut his finger and held it to her, and she took it like a robot.
"Lets see what you saw."
He closed his eyes and he was in a dark room, and found he was trapped in a white statue like substance that held his arms and legs. He used his power to move outward, as this was Asia's dreamscape, and he a mere visitor. He then saw Asia trapped naked inside the double helix. She was trembling as she hung there. Then a door opened and he saw a tall man in a robe. He recognized Diodora, the evil devil with a penchant for raping church sisters. The devil was not as tall as Tyler, was thinner and always seemed to squint. The man then pulled a long, red hot rod from his cloak, and Asia started pleading with the man.
"Please, don't! Get back! Please, just leave me alone!"
The man laughed as he took the burning hot rod and shoved it up between her legs, tearing a scream from her throat of such agony. Tyler, having seen enough, had then used his time power to reverse the flow of events and placed himself inside her dream. Asia was confused.
"Tyler?"
she was still trapped in the white prison, as he would not be able to break it just yet. He smiled at her.
"You looked like you needed my help."
The expression of relief and joy on her face was immense. The door opened and Diodora came in to find Tyler waiting for him.
"I get to kill you AGAIN."
The Evil devil pulled the poker and tried to reach Asia, only for Tyler to relieve him of the rod and trip him onto his back. Tyler was unable to use the full extent of his powers in Asia's dreamscape, but he had NEVER really needed the power to defeat enemies before. The devil rose only for Tyler to shove the poker up his ass, and out his mouth. The devil shuddered before collapsing and dying a third time. He then walked over and punched the thing holding Asia and she was freed. He caught her and hugged her.
"You came for me."
Her voice was full of awe and happiness.
"I will ALWAYS come for you Asia."
He held her as the dreamscape collapsed and he was blinking awake back on the bus with Rias staring at him nervously. Asia had stopped shaking and was blinking herself, before looking to see Tyler smiling at her.
"Better?"
She hugged him.
"Thank you."
He looked at Rias and the others.
"She had a nightmare about Diodora. It was bad. So, I used my blood and the Misaka network I copied to enter her dream to help her. Once I killed him again she was free. Here Asia, this should help with any further nightmares."
She licked the drop and smiled, happy in the knowledge that her hero had come for her even in the depths of the dreamworld. Then he had a thought. And another drop later a small black cloud was seen dissipating out of her back.
"That should keep the nightmares at bay."
She then laid her head against him and closed her eyes.
"Even in the depths of nightmare, you still come to the rescue. Thank you."
He pulled her shadow blanket further up her body and she was right back to sleep. Rias just smiled,
"It seems even in our sleep we're protected."
The red headed Devilgirl shook her shook her head before climbing against him. Yoshkia and Sonya were quick to retake a spot as well. Once they were all comfy he wrapped them in a shadow blanket before laying back himself.
"I'm gonna power down for an hour. Kay?"
Melody smiled.
"As you wish love."
HE settled into a more comfy position before dozing off with the sound of the buses' wheels, and the soft breathing ladies in his ear.

"Love."
He opened his eyes to see Melody standing there. HE looked at his Angel.
"Hour pass already?"
He yawned, but felt better. He looked to see Asia, Yoshkia, Sonya, and Rias all comfy beneath the shadow blanket. They were all sleeping deeply. He smiled as he watched little Asia sleeping peacefully. He looked to Melody.
"I'd like to keep Asia close tonight. That nightmare was bad."
"I understand love."
She patted the cute blonde on her hair. She squeaked in her sleep.
"Don't pat me Tyler, KISS me!"
He smiled. He stroked her soft hair, simply adoring the gentle girl.
"Kiria's gonna be jealous if you start doting on another girl!"
He froze, and went a little pale at that thought. Melody had meant it as a tease but now she just burst out laughing at his mind blown mind. The other ladies were also chuckling too. The sleeping ladies were wakened by the noise.
"What’s up?"
"Ahhh I was comfy!"
"I dreamed I was blowing Tyler really good!"
Tyler was jerked out of his shocked stupor and looked to a now bright eyed Asia.
"You good?"
She smiled.
"Very!"
He smiled and got up to stretch. There were loud pops and creaks from his body as he did so. The other ladies were kinda shocked.
"Wow, did he just break something?"
Melody smiled.
"No, he just settles sometimes. The more comfortable he is the more his body settles. He sounded like a bunch of glowsticks the morning after we first slept together."
Tyler smiled as he went for the bathroom. He did his thing and came out to find Enterprise waiting for him.
"Can We spend some time together?"
He smiled.
"Sure, I got my laptop if you wanna claim that back room for a while."
She smiled.
"Thank you."
The other ladies all looked at each other as they went into the bedroom. Wales was especially shocked.
"Well, it would seem even ENTERPRISE has fallen for him. Good for her."
Tyler used his shadow power to raise a long comfy wall along the back of the bus to lay against for them as they sat on the bed. Enterprise had removed her boots, jacket, cufflinks, and her belt around her waist. She climbed up to sit beside him as he set up the computer to play through the large TV screen mounted inside the wall. The white haired lady settled in a comfy pose against the shadow wall, and sighed.
"I'm......not exactly sure what to do here."
He smiled at the long time loner.
"Well, I have my enter anime and movie collection on hand, or if you'd like we can watch videos on our world."
She thought for a moment.
"If I remember right, you said you knew what my power was. Like you said you understood it."
He nodded.
"I do. At least, what makes the most sense to me."
She looked at him with her intense blue silver eyed gaze.
"I'd like to hear it."
"Okay. My understanding is that in your world, you’re a sort of......beacon. You are a trans reality being with memories from multiple eras locked within you. Or at the very least, you’re a bridge. You remember how Akagi transported you all to that weird place?"
The white haired beauty nodded.
"I do."
"Well, when you awakened, you brought everyone back. So my theory is you are more of a anchor point. Or are a reincarnation of an ancient Siren enemy."
She thought about it for a little bit as he just smiled at her.
"I guess that makes more sense then our thoughts. At least my nightmares stopped."
She sighed.
"If you like I can give you a drop to make sure you never experience nightmares again period."
She looked at him.
"You....can do that?"
"I did it for Asia."
she smiled, and brushed her long beautiful white hair off her face.
"Thank you. Please."
He gave her a drop and she glowed momentarily. After she smiled again.
"Can I ask...for a hug?"
HE wrapped the carrier in a soft hug as she leaned into his arm.
"Thank you. This is all still new to me."
He smiled, well aware of it. She then scooted closer and rested her shoulder against him, and stretched her long legs out. He smiled as she did so. Her legs were smooth and her skin fair. She seemed to be enjoying his company, if her warm smile was anything to go by. She then remembered something else.
"You also said something about.....name ships?"
He spent the next few hours telling her about the ships her and the others were named after. She was rather amazed by Hornet's name ship's legendary status as the most haunted ship afloat. She was smiling as she would ask questions.
"So, Yorktown's name ship is still afloat?"
"It would seem so. I guess yours sunk in a hard battle."
They googled it and found that hers had indeed sunk. She seemed sad by that.
"I'd like to have seen it."
He patted her arm.
"I would've too. But if you want to see the TRUE Enterprise. Well, here."
She looked curiously at him as he made a small reflective circle she could see herself in. She smiled at his ploy.
"I suppose so. Thank you."
"The True enterprise is a very beautiful ship. Just throwing that out there."
She felt that warm glowing feeling in her soul again as he spoke. She then spread her arms to hug him herself this time. Although she seemed rather unsure of herself as to exactly HOW to hug someone. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and left them there for a moment.
"This...IS how you hug someone...right?"
He had a kind smile as he took her arm and placed it around the center of his back, and she found it an immensely more comfortable posture.
"Your hug was nice, Enterprise, but sitting like this, this way is more comfy."
She just shook her head as he instructed her on how to properly hug another person.
"I am amazed you're not frustrated."
HE looked confused.
"It's not your fault. I'm happy to teach you anything you don't know."
She sighed.
"Even basic displays of human affection?"
"Even those. We all start somewhere. If you want to learn something, I am ALWAYS happy to teach you."
He was smiling as he said this. enterprise smiled back, albeit more unsure of herself then nervous.
"I'd like to learn....how to cuddle."
His smile didn't waver.
"Okay, it's easy. Here, sit here and lean back."
She sat between his legs, and leaned back to rest against his chest. he then pulled her closer so he could look over her shoulder as he set the laptop on her legs.
"This is one way to cuddle. And side note. Your hair is really nice enterprise. I like it."
She felt a little heat flood her face as he said this, and she caught herself getting a little red color in her cheeks off a reflective surface.
"Do you like this one?"
She settled back,
"I....do like it. It feels....nice."
"I can show you other ways if you like."
She sighed, just....overwhelmed by his kindness.
"I'd like to...enjoy this one a little longer. If it's alright?"
"Sure Enterprise. So, anything you want to watch?"
She thought for a moment.
"I'd like to watch that one show you once bought Melody. I think it was called......Arifureta?"
He smiled warmly.
"Sure."

Belfast had asked Melody to use her own Shadow to let her watch Enterprise and Tyler's interactions. His Angel had agreed, knowing how Belfast cared for the taller lady, and on the condition she get granted access to the maid's airbag breasts. Belfast was now watching the two sitting together enjoying the show.
"Ohh, Miss I am so happy for you."
The Maid was in the back room for her own bus with a eager Melody thoroughly examining her massive melons with a lover’s fascination. The kindly maid was sitting in the bed with her uniform undone allowing Melody full access. She was just floored by how patiently kind to the inexperienced lady he was.
"I am amazed at just how kind to her he is."
Melody let her go with a plop to throw her two cents in.
"He likes her. Plus, she WANTS to learn. So, he'll be more then happy to teach her."


Tyler was smiling as the show ended. Enterprise was as well.
"You and Hajime are kindred spirits. I see why you shared your power with him."
He hugged her gently, ready to pull back if she didn't want it.
"He has something precious to protect. Just like I do."
She enjoyed his from behind hug, knowing all she'd have to do is say the word and he'd let her go.
"Hey, can...I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"I heard about how you lost it on Shirogane, yet, I'm not much better. So why are you being so patient with me?"
He chuckled.
"The main difference between you and Shirogane? He KNEW what to do, yet REFUSED to. You truly DON'T know. Plus you WANT to learn. So, I'll try my best to help you."
She then laid her head back against his collarbone.
"So, you truly don't mind teaching me basic human affection?"
"I do not mind."
She closed her eyes, and just basked in the warm feeling he gave her. There was a knock on the door then.
"Hey, we got some pizzas."
She went to get up but he held her.
"Just cause the foods here don’t mean we got to get up. Watch."
She watched as a shadow opened the door, retrieved the set of four boxes and sodas and closed the door again. She just shook her head.
"That’s a waste of your power."
"Convenient, though."
She laughed as he laid a plate with the food on a shadow table and laid it on her lap.
"Hey, can we use that table there? Kinda don't feel right to eat in bed."
"Sure."
The entire meal was then lifted and moved to the small table by the window. They ate together watching the scenery go by. she smiled.
"Kinda reminds me of how we met."
"Only a different meal. It was nice though."
She was enjoying the company of the boy that made her soul......glow. They ate their meal in silence as the lines and traffic passed by. Then a seagull flew close to the window.
"Piss off ya flying rat!"
The thing squawked in anger but flew off.
"I STILL hate them flying rodents."
She was chuckling at his unceasing hate for the villainous seabird. They paper plates were emptied and she went to a garbage bin.
"Hey, I'll make them disappear."
She sighed as he placed the pile together and incinerated it to atoms.
"Again, wasting your powers."
"Again, convenient, though."
She sat back at the table, and looked out the window. The sea was shimmering as in the late day sun.
"You know, I'm still kinda scared of the sea."
He looked out to the mass of saltwater.
"Even now, I still only think of the ocean as a battlefield. I can't hear the waves for cannon blasts or see the waves for the flames. They call the ocean a beautiful place, but I can't see it."
She sighed sadly.
"I guess that’s just what happens when you fight as many battles as you have, enterprise."
She looked at him and rested her head on an arm.
"I was built for war. That was the entire reason I was constructed. Belfast thinks we should find an elegance. To try to be more human. I Still struggle with just WHAT she means."
"What it means to be human is a rather....difficult question. You've seen my scars. Those that gave them to me said I wasn't a human, that THEY were the TRUE humans. Yet, from my prospective, they were monsters. What I think Belfast meant was for you to find what being a human means to YOU."
She got a faraway look in her pretty eyes.
"It's strange. a warship contemplating what it means to be a human."
"After being built by human hands no less."
She smiled.
"There’s irony in there. All I have ever thought was I was meant to fight. So fight I must. Then I met Belfast and saw how she lived. How the OTHERS lived. Even Hornet, my own sister was more.....humanlike then I. Yorktown once told me that I need to remember the hope people put in my name, but I still don't fully understand, and she won't clarify."
"Can I throw my opinion out there?"
She smiled.
"Sure. I must admit, it feels nice.....just talking like this."
"I like it too. As to the hope in your name? I think she's referring to the hope OF an Enterprise. Like.....lets see how can I explain this? If you go on an Enterprise, your searching for something. A show in our world, called star trek had a craft called The Enterprise. Its mission was to boldly to where no man had ever been before. So, enterprise, My belief is the HOPE in your name is the hope of a new tomorrow that comes from a successful Enterprise. Are you still with me or I lose you?"
She had a very far away look in her eyes as she pondered his words.
"The hope of a new tomorrow that comes from a successful enterprise. Is that what she meant?"
He stayed silent as she digested his thoughts.


"Wow, Melody. Your Fiancée is a very deep thinker"
Melody had stopped her molestation of Belfast to listen to Tyler and enterprise's conversation.
"He has the benefit of being an outsider looking in. Plus he an her are kinda alike."
The maid looked at the Angel.
"Now that you mention it, they are."
"Enterprise is struggling with just WHAT she wants to be, whether ship for war or something else. He can see that, plus with just how his minds works, plus his evident respect for her, she couldn't ASK for a better person to talk to."


Enterprise was still deep in thought, pondering the boys words. Tyler was happily gazing out the window at the glistening sea. The sun was now just above the waters, turning the normally blue green waters blood red, and setting a nice pink hue over the horizon. HE used his shadow to grab a root beer from the fridge in the kitchen outside the door, and popped the tap.
"Could you grab one for me please?"
He already had one in his shadow for her. She smiled as it appeared. She popped the top and they clinked the glass bottles together.
"If I understand your thought properly, you think I'm meant to be a herald of a new tomorrow?"
He tilted his head.
"I wouldn't say herald, maybe guide for lack of a better word."
She frowned.
"To think, my name holds so much meaning to so many people. Meaning and weight."
"If you want it to Enterprise."
She tilted her head.
"I don't follow."
"This might seem mean, but you don't HAVE to shoulder that weight if you don't want to. Those people that put it there, you don't HAVE to let them. If you want, you could just tell them to fuck off an do your own thing."
She swirled her drink, not angry or offended by his thoughts, as she knew he was just lobbing thoughts for her to chew on.
"Can I ask you something?"
"Sure."
"The weight YOU carry. Who put it there?"
He smiled.
"I did. If I'd wanted, I could've just walked the opposite direction when the war broke out. Not a soul would've stopped me either. I don't owe this world a damned thing. If I didn't have my friends, or Melody, I'd have just walked out the front door."
She took a drink as she thought that one over.
"So, you willingly volunteered to shoulder the burdens of this war. You carry the weight of the world on your back, and I have never heard you complain. So, if I wanted, I could just drop everything they expect of me and just leave? IS that your point?"
"It is, Enterprise. We don't HAVE to help them if we don't want to. Hell, if I wanted to I could fly out that window and tell everyone to fuck off. You could too. My point is you have a choice as to just how much weight you chose to take on or place in your name."
She once again descended into deep thought.

“Now it sounds like he's trying to convince her to desert!"
Belfast was shaking her head at the rollercoaster of a discussion. Melody was sitting beside the maid.
"He's merely letting her know she has a choice in the life she leads. He IS right though."


"I have....a choice as to how much weight I put on my shoulders? I'm afraid I don't fully understand."
He sat back as he thought of how to explain it to her.
"Hmmm, best way to explain it, would be the amount people rely on you. If they rely on you TOO much, and you start to feel like you can't handle it, then start dropping the loads. Like how I just take off sometimes. I carry the weight of the world, yet I drop it at a moments notice so have fun. The army relies on me a lot, but I am not shackled to it. If I want a break, I slam my bunker door, turn my comms off and that’s it. I'm free. I don't know if you can flip the switch like I do, but if you want to just relax, and let the weight fall, you can."
She took another drink.
"So, the point your trying to make, is I have a choice. A choice on what I want my life to be, and I don't have to let anyone else decide it for me. If I want to help out, I can, if I want to lay on a beach for ten hours, I can, if I want to just pull my ship out and vanish into the ocean sunset I can."
He smiled as he looked at the watery waves.
"We all have a choice enterprise. I chose to protect my friends. I chose to be here. I can choose to walk away at any moment too."
She looked out to sea as well.
"I think I understand. This...is my life to live. If I don't WANT to fight, I don't HAVE to."
"exactly. So, Enterprise, what DO you want to do?"
She sighed.
"I want.....to learn more about the feeling I get when we're together. I want to help you win this war. I want another of these drinks."
They laughed as the next pair rose from the tabletop. He incinerated the empties and she looked at him.
"I want to stay with you."
He smiled at her.
"I want to stay with you too."
She and he clinked glasses and then looked back out to sea.
"I also want to take my ship out some day, and sail off, just you and me, and see this worlds oceans together."
HE smiled,
"I think we can do that. It'd be a nice adventure."
She looked back at him, and her smile was mirrored in her eyes.
"I'll look forward to it."

"That boy is truly something."
Belfast now felt an immense respect for the boy that had so readily listened to the heart of Enterprise and cradled it. Melody was smiling.
“It would seem, that he and her have quite the journey planned together.”
Belfast looked at her.
“Would you really let him go off like that?”
“Yes, Belfast. I would. As long as we’re in this world together, we’ll always find each other again. Plus, he wants to go.”
She looked at her ring.
“For no matter how many shares his bed, how many are around him, or how far he goes, I know he will ALWAYS come back to me.”
Belfast smiled, happy for the engaged couple.

Enterprise had been sitting in the hard chair for a while now, and stretched her back, getting a few pops and creaks while doing so. Tyler smiled.
“Wanna sit back on the bed and watch some more videos?”
She smiled.
“I’d like that, thank you.”
HE got up and retook his spot against the shadow wall, and enterprise suddenly had a curious expression on her face. He looked at her,
“You okay?”
“I was wondering if you’d...show me another cuddle posture.”
He smiled,
“Okay. Here.”
He patted the spot beside him, and she crawled over the bed to sit beside him.
“Okay, put those legs here, lay your shoulder against me here and lean back.”
The result was her head resting on his shoulder with her arm around his back, while resting comfortably against the shadow wall. She smiled.
“I....like this one too.”
He set the laptop between them, and he let her pick the show. Her long legs were wedged under her weight, and she found the position very comfy. She found one that caught her eye and pressed play. HE smiled at the title.
“And you thought there’s never a girl online.”
She looked at him.
“It bad?”
“No. Just a first romance Anime. You’ll see.”
She did indeed see. Finding that she liked the antics of the characters, and loving the story. After she sat up.
“Can I see another posture?”
“Here.”
This time he used his shadow to make a small groove along the wall, like a couch back. He had her lay on top of him with her side wedged against the shadow and his side. He thread his arm to hold her waist and she threaded hers under his neck.
“I like this one best. I feel like I could fall asleep.”
“If you do, want me to wake you?”
She laid her pretty head on his chest,
“Actually, I was hoping to share your bed tonight. I want to know what sharing a bed with another person feels like.”
“Sure, Enterprise. We can do that.”
She smiled. And reached to scroll through the selection of shows.

“Oh miss. I am so proud of you.”
Belfast was smiling at the tall white haired lady letting another show her human affection. Melody was proud of her lover as well. Knowing full well he’d never take advantage.
“We can stop watching them, Belfast. He’ll take good care fo her.”
The cruiser smiled.
“I do believe he will.”
Melody let her power dissipate and they lost sight of the pair.


“They gone?”
“Yup.”
Enterprise laughed. She had found one that had her curious and had let him set it up. Tyler was gently stroking her long, soft white hair as he hit play.
“I bet Belfast had to bribe Melody with her airbags for that one. You okay with it?”
The carrier smiled.
“Belfast cares. Plus I trust her to not spill my secrets.”
“Like a good maid should.”
Enterprise was completely relaxed as they watched the show. They finished the show and she yawned.
“Wanna call it?”
She blinked,
“I’d like to shower first.”
“Sure. I’ll take one after you.”
She groaned as she got up.
“This one was more comfy then I thought.”
“You can get back in it after.”
She smiled as she grabbed her stuff and left the room. He got up and felt his back pop again.
“Hey, Tyler?”
He looked to see little Asia poke her head around the door.
“What’s up?”
She smiled as she came over to hug him.
“I wanted to let you know I’ll be sleeping with Melody and Rias tonight. Plus I think Mina wants to cuddle me.”
He patted her soft, golden hair.
“I understand. Sleep well Asia.”
She glowed as he patted her. She then practically skipped out the door. After a little bit, enterprise came out and he went in. He felt his body creaking again, felt slightly refreshed after. He walked out to see Wales smiling at him
“Look after her.”
“Yes Ma’am.”
He walked int to find Enterprise was wearing a mere light tunic to bed, while he was shirtless. He shut the door and climbed under the blankets. She hesitated. He threw the blanket back so she could retake her spot. Still she didn’t move.
“You okay?”
She smiled.
“I’m just....not sure how to sleep with someone.”
He smiled at the solitary girl.
“Just retake your old position.”
“Okay.”
She climbed over and laid against him lie she was. HE then covered them with blankets. Once the blankets were situated comfortably, he wrapped his arm around her waist as she placed hers under the pillow. She was still unsure and seemed a little nervous.
“So, now I just relax?”
HE looked into her eyes,
“Yup. Just relax and close your eyes.”
She drew in a deep breath and left it out. He felt her stiff muscles go soft as she released the tension from her body. She then laid her head on his bare chest, and closed her eyes.
“Good night, Tyler.”
HE smiled
“Good night, Enterprise.”
She smiled as she drifted off to a deep sleep. He was right behind her as he fell into a warm, contented slumber.
SUNDAY. THE 27TH DAY

Tyler was next aware of light breathing in his ear. He opened his eyes to see the gently rocking ceiling of the bus. He looked to see enterprise had her head right next to his, and was still deeply asleep. He could also feel she had taken his hand in her own at some point, and her hand was both warm and soft. He smiled as he intertwined their fingers together. The beautiful lady smiled in her sleep as she tightened her own grip. Tyler smiled as he used his shadow to peek out the door. The rest of the transport was still sleeping, the buses being driverless. Tyler and Hajime had worked to give them minds and self driving to both minimize danger and personal. All the transports needed was a drop of Tyler's blood and they could run for about a week straight. The other girls were all asleep, with little Asia safely embedded between Melody and Rias, with Yoshkia and Sonya cuddled against them. Mina and Sakamoto were in each other's arms on another bunk, while Satuski and Wales had gotten close on another bunk. He smiled, glad they were all still good. He let his power fade to find enterprise looking at him from her spot on his pillow.
"Morning. Sleep well?"
She squeezed his hand.
"I have not slept that well in years."
"Glad you did."
She had a warm glow in her eyes, and was just staring at him. he turned his head to stare at her too, and they just laid there, looking at each other.
"I like how this feels. Just laying here, looking at you. It feels....like I'm home."
He smiled.
"I like it too. You very warm enterprise. And you have soft skin."
She smiled as a little color appeared on her cheeks, as heat rose to her head.
"Thank you. Now, I was curious about something."
"Okay."
"When i said I wanted to take my ship out and explore this worlds oceans with you beside me, you said you wanted to go with me."
"I did."
She moved to look deeper into his eyes.
"Would you really? I know you'll never leave Melody, but would you really travel the world with me, just us?"
He looked into her blue, strong eyes.
"I will go with you, Enterprise."
She shivered.
"Why?"
"Because I WANT to."
She smiled widely at that, remembering their conversation on choice. She knew he would never leave Melody, but she ALSO was fully aware that Melody would let him travel if he wanted. For he'd always go back to her. Enterprise felt the warm feeling in her soul again, and it made her spine tingle. The more she was around this boy, the stronger the feeling became. She still did not know what it was, but she wanted to feel it more. She sighed, feeling truly relaxed for the first time in her life.
"Hey, Tyler."
The boy had rolled onto his back to ease his neck, now he looked at her.
"Yeah?"
"Can we spend the day together?"
"Sure, Enterprise."
She smiled,
"Thank you. Now, I'd like to get some food."
He smiled and they rose from the comfy bed. She was wearing a light slip that was pure white, and he could see her nipples through. she got up and stretched and he smiled admiring her beauty. She smiled,
"Like me?"
"You’re a very beautiful ship Enterprise."
The slip dropped to her knees, so he couldn't see the treat, but her breasts were large enough to make the nighttime garment billow out a little. He was about to open the door when she hugged him from behind.
"This too....feels nice."
He smiled.
"I like it too"
She released him to get dressed and he went to make food. The other ladies were woken to the scent and sound of frying bacon in a pan. They all then dozily climbed out of their bunks.
"Mornin ladies. Shower first, food after. Even you Mina!"
She snorted as he singled her out. Melody smiled.
"That showers too small for doubling, so hurry up."
The dance was on then. Once the ladies were showered, they were treated to eggs, bacon, coffee with chocolate chips to offset the bitterness, and an orange. Mina and Wales were shaking their heads.
"To think the most dangerous boy on the planet would be cooking us breakfast this morning."
"And that it'd be good too!"
They were laughing as Belfast stepped out of a shadow. The buses being connected by a shadow that could be entered and exited at will. The airbag breasted maid was shocked to see Tyler at the stove with a set of tongs.
"Morning Belfast, got another set coming out in a moment, if you'd like to join us!"
She smiled, pleasantly surprised by this twist. she took her skirt and curtsied neatly.
"I do believe I will sir."
"Just, you DID shower first, right?"
That got laughs from the others, both at his stickler rule and Belfast's expression. Enterprise was smiling.
"He made us all shower before we got the food, so, why should you be any different?"
The maid felt a warm rush of pride at seeing the glow from enterprise's soul. She then faced the boy.
"I did indeed bathe this morn sir. As a good maid, cleanliness is a must."
"Well, take a seat then. The cinnamon rolls are ready."
He got a wave of oooohhhhhhs as the scent of the buns hit them. He set the tray on a shadow and waited for them to cool. Belfast, ever the good maid, was curious as she looked into the tray.
"Sir, is that chocolate I smell?"
"Good nose Belfast. This is my grandmother's recipe. I put chocolate chips in the dough before forming the buns, there’s a few vanilla ones too with some butterscotch I found."
HE was smiling as he divided the tray up. Yoshkia sighed,
"Did she teach it to you?"
"More I figured it out as I watched her."
Then little Asia spoke up.
"She seems like a good cook."
"She was, at least, the few times she could."
HE sighed, and Melody was the one who asked the question.
"What happened?"
"The people in town found out how nice to me she was being. That just wasn't an option. They torched her home with her in it. And made me watch as she burned alive. That, Melody, was when my mask was first forged. If I remember right, after that point, nothing they did hurt anymore. The kicker? My mother, her daughter, was the one who threw the damned match."
He was sad, and the entire bus was speechless at the horror. He finished readying them and set them on the table.
"Here everyone, hurry up. They're better warm."
HE then walked back to start on the dishes, as Yoshkia had tears flowing from her eyes at the evil he'd been forced to endure. Mina and Wales looked at each other.
"That can't be true......right?"
"I know his scars, but that?"
Melody got up to hug her fiancée.
"It's true. Best part? They blamed me for it. I spent a year in a juvenile detention center for it. As for what was done to me in there? You....don't want to know."
He sighed again as Melody hugged him,
"Love, it has been a long time since I heard a tale from the dark."
"Right? Well, at least I got a half way decent recipe out of it. I should show them top Asika. See if they measure up."
he was smiling now, as if the horrors were normal. Melody then went back and took a bun and started munching on it. Her eyes lit up.
"Love, they're amazing."
That did it, and they were gone in mere moments.
"I do say sir, they were delicious."
"I want more!"
"They were very good. Thank you."
Then they remembered the story and looked back to where he was cleaning up. Poor Sonya and Yoshkia were on the verge of tears as the story kept replaying in their minds. Mina and wales hugged them both respectively.
"Tyler."
He looked over, and saw Yoshkia's and Sonya's state.
"Oh,. shit, you two okay?"
He was right over to them with his usual concern for them. He sat down and they hugged him.
"Was that story true?"
"Did they really kill your grandmother like that?"
HE hugged them.
"They did. Exactly like I said. After they beat her with bricks."
That broke it. The two girls were now sobbing as the story of the evil he'd endured was too much for their kind hearts to handle. Even Satuski was on the verge of tears. Then Belfast came and hugged him, then Enterprise, Melody, Satuski, Mina, Asia, Rias, Wales, and Melody. Tyler was a little confused, but enjoyed the group hug. After Mina looked him in the eye.
"If that is just ONE story, ONE, and you lived like that for fourteen years, and you are as kind, gentle, and just warm as you are, then you are the single strongest person I have ever met. That darkness within you suddenly feels far more justified when you unleash it. The next time you want to make a mess, I suggest using Iron blades spinning like our striker units fans, with shadows drawing targets into them."
Wales also spoke.
"I too agree with Mina. That....evil.....in your soul, seems more like divine punishment to those others now."
He smiled.
"Mina, that is a nasty idea. I friggin love it. Wales, Mina, ladies, thanks."
He was smiling, as if the horrors didn't bother him anymore. That made Belfast a little curious.
"Sir, it almost seems like it doesn't bother you that you suffered so...horrifically."
"It doesn't. I got the strength, skills, and willpower to protect the ones I love. Can't find a problem with that."
The maid stepped back, once again impressed by his sheer strength and willpower.
"You are truly remarkable sir.":
Then Satuski, had a question.
"Tyler. I feel I need to ask the question."
HE looked at her.
"Go ahead."
"You know my worst day. Now, I want to know yours. Please."
He sat back in the seat. And just looked at her.
"Are you sure?"
She nodded.
"I want to know the darkest story you have."
"Yoshkia, and Sonya shouldn't hear-"
"NO!"
He looked to see them fighting tears as they grabbed his arms.
"We want to know too!"
"Right! You shoulder our pain, our burdens all the time. Now, share yours."
"You guys freakin rock. Okay. Lets see my darkest day."
He sat back, and seemed to think on it for a disturbingly long time. As if he had so many it was hard to choose.
"My darkest day, would probably be when they forced me to watch like thirty fo the town rape my friends ash to death for being my friend."
He sighed as he remembered the day.
"Ash was basically Aki with a small rack. She was a street fighter that could shatter bricks with her bare hands. she was smart, sexy, kind, and fierce. She moved to town from New York city."
He smiled at the memory of his friend.
"I had just managed to walk away from a fifteen to one beat down with rods. I'd managed to hold them off for the 6 hours to earn a free day. I had just made it home and there was a large truck with men unloading the thing. Ash was helping and she happened to see me walking up the hill with the rod like a walking stick. She put the box down to try and help me, but I just ignored her and went inside. Next day, I'm waiting at the bus stop, back against the wall, just listening to the sounds around me, waiting for the bus. I hear a voice call out to me, and there she was. She was shorter then me, had more muscular arms, and a I-don't-give-a-fuck attitude. She was pretty too, short black hair like Ryuko's, bright blue eyes, moderate rack, and fair skin. Her voice was like a clear bell. She was looking at a welt on my shoulder. As king where 'd I got it, and again I ignored her. If I showed her ANY kind of attention, the entire town would rise against her. She gave up and walked away then. Bus comes and we go to school. I'm putting my stuff away, and see the new girl chatting with a group of students. Next thing I get dropkicked into the locker. The entire hallway begins beating me with their 'retard' boards. Long wooden paddles like pizza paddles reinforced with duct taped phone books. I got dragged into the center of the hall, and they're going to town on my body, laughing. I just zone out, and wait. They run out of breath after bit and walk off. I get up, and start dusting myself off. It was just another day at the office. Then the girl comes over and just hugs me. I jumped out of her grip like she burned me.
"The hell? I'm not going to hurt you!"
She was in disbelief at just what she'd witnessed.
"It's not me I'm worried about."
I tell her.
"If you're near me, they'll do WORSE to you."
I then walked into class. We had a project assigned, and were forced to pair up. I was not. Then she volunteered to be my partner. The entire classroom just looked at her.
"Miss, that’s a retarded freak. I cannot in good conscience let a normal like yourself work with him."
The teacher, along with the rest of the class was dumbstruck as she got up and sat beside me.
"I think I can manage."
I went to get up to get away from her, but she just grabbed my shoulder and sat me back down.
"Dammit lady, they're going to KILL you, you keep this up!"
She didn't believe me.
"I got my knife, plus, would they REALLY got that far>?"
"YES they WOULD."
She had laughed at me. The teacher sighed.
"Alright miss. This is your first day. You'll learn the truth of him soon enough. It's a shame you'll fail your first assignment though."
The assignment lasted a week. Her name was Ash, and she'd been raised by ex-marines and trained by them. She was a wild hearted girl with fists of stone. She once broke a rock in half with a punch when I called bullshit. Despite my efforts to the contrary, we became best friends. If I got jumped, she'd come and beat the piss out of them. Her record was ten at fifteen dropped in one fight. Then came that day."

Tyler sighed sadly as he relived the day.

"Right for the get go, something felt off. The school was leaving me alone. And Ash had not been seen since yesterday. I was now worried, this is when I learned to trust my hunches. I walked into class, only to get hit with a bat in the stomach, get a back shoved on my head, and then was dragged into the auditorium. They removed the bag, and Ash was bent over a table, naked and bleeding. She'd been jumped last night, and it took a solid thirty people to bring her down. And I could still see the broken noses, welts, and even a few broken bones as well. She saw me and smiled.
"Well, Tyler, looks like this is it. It was fun. Hey, I know they won't let you talk, but I know you'll promise it anyway. One day, when you finally escape this place, show the world, just what the Demon can bring to it. As you're Fallen One, i will watch from the heavens, as the name of the Demon will one day be heard throughout the world. Tyler, I love you."

That’s when they began. They shoved every single object they could find up her ass, her slit, down her throat, including their bodies as well. They had my eyes pried open and made me watch every second of it. But, Ash was a fierce lady to the very end. When she could, she scream my name, laugh, and crack jokes. She died when they forced a javelin from the track team inside her with more force then intended. She looked at me as she died, and smiled.
"Please, don't let them see you cry anymore. Smile, for there will be someone that you can make smile more."
She died then, and that was the last time I cried in that town. Her body was thrown in the river, and that was that. Her family tried to have her disappearance investigated, but all it got was their house burned to the ground with molotovs. They left the next day. I never smiled in that town again, and from that day, I felt something....awaken inside me. My skin became hard like stone, my muscles harder too. I hid these changes, lest they find out. So, yeah. That’s my darkest day. Ash was my Fallen One. I her Demon. She was the first to call me that, and every time I am called it now, I am reminded of her, and the time we had. She was my first friend and my first true love. Marissa may have been my first girlfriend, but only because Ash and I never made it official."

He rubbed the tears from his eyes as he looked at the pale group.
"That is my darkest day."
There was not a single dry eye in sight, even Satuski was crying, as the story unfolded. Melody then hugged him with everything she had.
"Your Fallen One."
"Angels can't survive in that town."
She let out a shaky breath, as if her insides were being torn out, which in a sense they were. Then she sat back.
"Tell us more about Ash."
Tyler smiled.
"That girl was a friggin firecracker. We'd rag on each other, and then she'd wack me. I'd wack her right the fuck back. We'd get into fist fights and then just laugh. We spent maybe two years together, but it felt like decades."
Rias sighed.
"I wish I could meet her."
"I wish I could.......bring........her........back."
He then went absolutely pale, as something clicked.
"I......CAN."
Now the whole bus was confused, when a small gasp from Melody was heard.
"The revive spell."
He looked at her.
"I can revive my friend."
He was smiling, and began looking for a wide enough area to do it. Then Enterprise placed a hand on his.
"Don't."
He looked at her, and saw her about to cry.
"If you do this, you'll destroy the very balance of this world."
"Enterprise. I have to. If I don't test this now, and some other idiot does, it could be very bad. I understand your fears, please believe me I do, but if I can, then so can others."
Mina and Satuski looked at each other.
"I see his point. If he can, then others can too."
"If he can't no harm done."
Tyler sighed. Then wales looked at him.
"You have earned this boon. Get your friend back."
"I agree."
"Oro?"
The infinity dragon's voice was heard now, and it was full of pain.
"I was eavesdropping for kicks when you told the story. I will side with you, Tyler. Get your friend back."
He smiled. Then he looked to Enterprise. She smiled.
"You have not once asked for a reward, or a favor. If this is what you want, then the world owes this to you."
He looked to Melody.
"I love you."
That was all she had to say. He sat on the floor and placed his hand on the floor. He closed his eyes, and the blue circle appeared. Out of the circle arose a tallish girl with long black hair, moderate cleavage, toned arms and legs, and calluses on her fingers and hands. Her skin was fair, and her feet delicate. She was lifted several inches above the floor, when the circle cut out. Instead of dropping to the floor, she landed on her feet and stood tall looking around confused.
"What....the...hell?"
Her voice was clear and strong.
"Yo, what up mah Fallen bitch?"
Tyler stood and she was speechless.
"Tyler? I died!"
"Yah did. Here, we got a lot to go over."
He used his shadows to dress the girl in a crop top, denim shorts, and sneakers. He nodded to the table. The newly revived girl sat down, and was floored by the others around her.
"Satuski Kiryuin? Wales? The hell?"
"Ash. Take a breath and get ready for a headache."

Two hours later, the stories were told and the explanations given. She sat back.
"Okay, let me get this shit straight. You're loaded rich, got a harem yer fuckin the life out of, marrying that goddess of breasts, leading a war of anime characters, and have powers copied from those same characters. Marissa's the leader of the enemy army, and you're on your way to rekill Ragyo. Ya know what, Tyler? Tch, why the fuck not?"
"How that rock you call a head?"
"Fuck you."
"I'll get Melody to later."
"Arrogant jackass."
"Rockfisted bitch."
"Overbearing pissant."
"Overly trampy rock fucker."
"Ass kissing Treestuffer."
"Bear bucking asswhore."
"Cum tossing preacher bitch."
"Over paid street walking spear poisoner."
"You got good."
"Pff toots, you have NO idea."
"I'd like to find out."
"I got a few minutes to plow you unconscious."
She looked at Melody with disbelief.
"To think-whatsat?"
A large red beam was seen shooting at them. Tyler sighed, and deflected the shot skyward.
"Took em long enough. I got this one."
HE winked at Ash.
"Enjoy the show ya freeloadin whore."
"Kiss my revived ass."
"Ain't got the time toots."
Tyler walked to the wall and clean through it to fly off to engage the Neroui. Mina radioed the force.
"The Demon's got this one."
Ash looked out as Tyler flew to attack.
"I see he kept the name."
Melody smiled as she sat in his seat.
"He did."
The revived girl looked at her.
"So. You're his Angel."
"You're his Fallen One."
"Once, now though."
She watched the sky explode into flames as the Demon went to work.
"When I met that guy, he was scared of his own shadow. Now the shadow is scared of him."
"Soon as it clicked he brought you back."
She looked at her.
"How many other's he revived?"
"You're the second."
"The....second? The hells the first?"
"Holo's Lawrence. He used it the first time. You're his second revive."
Ash sat back, and looked out the window. The sky was burning as Tyler was then seen skydancing. Mina sighed.
"There he goes again. Show off."
"I heard that."
Ash sniggered.
"Kinda hard not to, the damned comms in your ear."
Melody and Satuski just looked at each other. Then a roar was heard. Ash was now confused.
"Is that a damned T-rex?"
A large bloodred Iris looked at her through the window then as a large dragon peered into the bus. Melody sighed.
"Love, shall I or shall you?"
"I got it."
The dragon then bellowed in pain as it was thrown out to sea away from the buses. Ash just watched her friend go to work.
"I'm having a hard time believing that guy's the same kid that once let an entire town beat him with pipes. Or would cry every time I took the beating for him. Did he just breathe fire?"
Melody smiled at the girl.
"It's a favorite trick of his. That and his shadow tentacles."
She just threw her head back laughing.
"Okay, THAT I can see. I see he's still a crazed sex fiend."
Melody and Satuski sniggered.
"YOU have NO idea toots."
"None. She'll learn real soon though."
Ash shook her head. Then she watched as Tyler severed the dragon's head. He glowed a moment, and so did Melody.
"Well, I guess that one was another shadow dragon."
"Yes love, my shadows feel stronger now."
He flew back to melt through the shadows on the bus to sit back at the table. Ash was smiling.
"I'm glad you were finally able to escape."
He reached out to take her hand.
"Ash. I am sorry you suffered like that, I am sorry I couldn't save you then."
HE squeezed her hand, and looked her in the eye with his Demon gaze.
"But. I can protect you now. You put your life on the line to protect me. NOW IT'S MY TURN. Open that filthy mouth."
She did, and a flick of blood later, she glowed, growing a set of jet black Angel wings. She also was brought straight to Melody's level of power.
"I have my Angel. I have my Fallen One. I will not let them be taken from me again. Ash. Welcome back."
She felt the wings, and felt the sheer power he'd just given her. Melody smiled, knowing how her love worked. Then Rias sighed.
"Akeno is going to be jealous."
"Nah, Akeno's my S&M queen."
That sent Ash into a snorting fit of laughter. Asia yawned. Tyler wrapped his arm around her and she snuggled against him. Ash recovered just in time to see her fall asleep. She sighed.
"Now that I missed. Dude was more comfy to sleep against then my own bed."
"Hey, Ash. If you wanna run together again, like we were, I got a place for you."
She had figured out how to shrink her wings by that point. So when she sat back, they drooped.
"Just like that?"
"Just. Like. That."
HE smiled, and she felt tears well in her eyes. She looked at Asia, happily snuggling under his arm. He then waved his arm and the seat grew another two feet. HE then held out his arm.
"Welcome home."
She got up and sat beneath his arm, and he wrapped her up. She then started crying hard. Her friend had come for her. Even death had not kept them apart. He'd come for her, and had welcomed her back with open arms. Melody had taken a seat across from them, and got a nudge from enterprise.
"I think the Angel has a challenger."
She chuckled.
"I don't think I mind if he loves her like me. She was his first love. His Fallen One."
Tyler was stroking her long hair as she sobbed with the knowledge that she had been come for. Tyler was smiling. Then Mina slid a laptop across to him. Tyler sighed,
"What we got Mina?"
Ash was sniffing now, and watched as Tyler, having freed his arms, was looking over the new satellite images.
"Okay. They know we’re coming."
Ash looked at the screen.
"Covers, Titans, Dragons, wow. That’s a nasty group Demon."
"Not really Fallen One. They're just grunts. Only really pain in the ass is that mobile fortress. Ragyo's not hard either. Just roast and done."
"So, you thinking a frontal assault/air raid/ branch off side attack to push them into the sea?"
"I was leaning that way. Problem is they have sea power. Look."
"Sirens?"
"Yup. We're looking at a three level battle."
"Where's your spot?"
"Where it's heaviest. I'll be going with Satuski and the Ryukos' to kill Ragyo. She dies, I'll go where I'm need most."
"Can you kill that wily bitch?"
"I roasted Acnologia. She shouldn't be TO difficult."
"You killed Acnologia?"
"Wanna watch?"
"Depends."
"The Usual?"
"Hell's nice and all, but the food sucked."
"File your complaints with the kings daughter here."
HE then went to the stove as Ash got a good look at Rias. She was floored.
"RIAS GREMORY? No fuckin way."
"She's a girlfriend of mine."
That got a look of bullshit from the revived Ash.
"A girlfriend? Okay playboy, how many you got?"
"Fuck, how many do I have? Melody's my Fiancé, my girlfriends are: Zerotwo, Aki, Amaki, Asika, Kairi, Kaguya, Asia, Rias, Enterprise, Hornet, Misaka MIsaka, Akio, Aoita, Yoshkia, Sonya there, Satuski beside you, Akeno, Koneko, Captain Badass Barkhorn, Miho, annnnnd I think that’s it?"
Ash was shaking her head.
"Dude goes from running from chicks to chicks running to him. So, you stole Issei's girls? Way to fuckin go."
"Wasn't as simple as that. Although I did steal ZeroTwo from Hiro."
She laughed.
"Niiiiice. You ride her?"
"Her franxx? Twice. Dat ass? Not yet."
"Scared?"
"Bitch! I need a full reload to tackle that piece of feral hotness! Rias, that was fun the other day though, right?"
The sexy, busty blood headed devilgirl smiled, a light blush on her face.
"I want to play with the spear again."
"Ohhhhh, we'll go again soon, I'd offer you a feeding, but the stove you know."
"Ahhh!"
Ash was laughing again.
"HE steals his girl and plows her? Damn that’s a dirty trick."
"I stole his power and kicked his ass with it."
"No fuckin way. I see you still an evil fuck."
"Wanna know the kicker?"
"What?"
"He's dating Kenzaki from a certain magical index now."
"Bull-fuckin-shit."
"No bullshit."
Rias pulled up a photo of Issei with Kenzaki's tongue in his mouth. Ash just smiled.
"He downgraded for sho."
"Damn straight. He ALSO lost his evil pieces. They got split between me an Melody."
"Of course they did."
A set of two lights then flew out of Tyler's body to merge with Ash.
"Jesus chirst."
"Ouch!"
She was holding her head, and was looking at Rias with awe as she smiled.
"Welcome to the house of Gremory. But first"
"Think fast."
She got another drop.
"Jesus christ."
"It didn't hurt. You can break curses?"
"I broke Mavis and Zeref's curse of contradiction. Plus purged Trigon from raven's soul."
"Like.....Teen Titans Raven?"
"They're in the next bus."
"Soooooo, you can revive the dead, and break curses from gods."
"Yup. Ash. You took a very long dirt nap. This is MY world now. I have two rules for it. Follow them and you have nothing to fear. Break them, and die screaming."
She smiled.
"I think I can guess."
"Okay. Shoot."
"I remember our wish. So. I guess the sanctuaries up a thing. I promise to never reveal what I see within them. I promise to never pose a threat to our friends and lovers."
Melody smiled.
"You really WERE his friend."
The black haired girl smiled fondly.
"Friend? Listen here Boobzilla, we were closet lovers for a solid year and a half. Ain't that right loverboy?"
"Melody may have my heart and soul now, but Ash here was the first to actually mean something."
"Still pissed Marissa got The first kiss, but I got the first spear!"
"I remember we both had a hard time walking after that, for like what, a week?"
"That was right after that time that cop shot that load in your ass."
"I heard he got mauled to death by a bear."
"HA!"
"Yogi didn't get his picnic basket."
"And got a booboo instead!"
"Wait, back up. A cop did WHAT to you?"
Ash sighed.
"You're better off not know the details, just, our hero here's been used and abused in the worst ways imaginable."
"Hey, Ash, remember Criag and Scott?"
"The family rapists? What about em?"
"Craig got fed to my Wolf, scott my tiger."
"White wolf, and tiger?"
"It's like you know me or something."
"God know I wish I didn't."
"Bitch please, you love me."
"For some fuckin reason."
"Well, if not me, who else gonna put up with that hideous thing you call a face?"
"You really wanna play that card next to a lit stove?"
"Yes Ma'am."
"Good boy."
"Worth it!"
"Arrogant jackass!"
"Foods done."
"Love you!"
"I know."
He'd taken leftover cinnamon roll dough, rolled more chocolate chips, vanilla, and butterscotch chips in it, baked it, split it in half and filled the line with frosting. He'd made two and he sat beside a now drooling Ash.
"I give you, the diabetes hotdog."
"I missed those bullshit treats you'd come up with."
"I missed you."
She shivered, and snuggled under his arm as he set up the two part battle with Acnologia. He was about to hit play.
"Love, why not use the bedroom?"
He and Ash looked at each other.
"Why didn't I think fo that?"
"Well, I didn't either. Girl's got boobs and brains."
"Oh, and they’re very much real."
"Ohhhh, now I wanna feel!"
"well, come here then!"
"Scuse me?"
Tyler laughed.
"My ladies, except for a few, are VERY friendly Ash. Just you wait for our parties."
"Aki is going to fuckin love her."
"And love fuckin her."
Melody had taken her massive melons out and put them on display for the awestruck girl. Ash then reached out and felt the soft orbs.
"Damn, these are real."
"Hey, if you gave that cherry to Ash, why'd you keep saying it plural."
Ash smiled.
"I swore him to secrecy."
"I was only released when she spoke of it."
"Of course that’s the reason."
Ash was loving Melody's breasts. Melody was loving her hands.
"Love, Kiria's going to love her."
"That sprite loves everyone."
"Kiria?"
"Worlds cutest little sister. To me at least."
"Surrogate?"
"Yup."
"Picture?"
"Here."
"Wow. I always had you pegged a Lolicon."
"Papa!"
Unicorn was then seen walking out of the shadow gate and walked to sit in Tyler’s lap.
"Hiya little rowboat, what’s up?"
Unicorn was smiling,
"Hug."
He hugged the small girl. Ash just sighed.
"He's got a daughter now too. Anything ELSE I should know?"
"I got a car."
"Camero?"
"Camero."
"Least that taste is as good as ever."
"My adoptive father's a mustang guy."
"Yeeesh. I am so sorry."
"Nearly got kicked out over it."
"That bad?"
"Yup."
Unicorn was just happy in her hug. Melody smiled.
"Love, I'd like to spend some time with Unicorn. You two go catchup."
"Of course."
Unicorn was then deposited into a waiting Melody's arms, and snuggled right into her rack. Tyler and Ash went into the back room and shut the door. Melody sighed.
"You okay?"
She looked at Satuski.
"Just amazed. That was his first love? No wonder he an Aki are so close."
Satuski smiled.
"And him and Riuko. He seems to be fond of the tough streetchick."
Asia groaned. That got a few laughs and head pats.
"He likes you, just as much little Asia!"

"Hard to believe the same guy that was once a town wide punching bag is now a damned god."
Tyler had used his shadow to make a comfy wall to lean against. Ash was between his legs, and leaning against his chest.
"Plus I'm banging goddesses left an right."
She snorted as they munched on his treat and watched his exploits.
"That wolf's Ghost. she's a good friend of mine."
"Of course you'd get a white wolf. Yeesh, that Ikki guy's a weaselly bastard."
"Sadistic rapist too."
"We know a few o those."
"Too many."
"So, why DID you revive me?"
"I wanted my friend back."
She then got up to look him in the eye.
"IS that the only reason? Just to get a friend back?"
He smiled, as he looked into the eyes of the one that taught him the Demon eye.
"I missed you. I regretted how weak I was to not be able to save you. Even though you saved my worthless ass countless times. I wanted my Fallen One back, Ash. So. I took her back."
She smiled.
"You took her back, eh?"
"I want something, I take it. Someone gets in my way. They die. I will NEVER allow someone I love to die before my eyes again."
She hugged him.
"You've become strong."
He hugged her back.
"I learned from the strongest."
"Still a smooth operator I see."
He rubbed her back, feeling similar lines to his own. He sighed.
"Ash. I missed you."
She leaned back to look into his eyes.
"I missed you. I never left you, ya know."
"I felt your presence from time to time."
"Now feel this."
She kissed him, and he kissed her. She tasted of fire, heat and strength. Her lips were soft with a hardness beneath that the other girls did not have. She pulled back and licked her lips.
"You've been practicing."
"Welll, just a little."
"I missed it."
He hugged her. She sighed.
"I'll try NOT to get a javelin up my slit this time."
"We got a girl named Javelin. I think that'd work."
she smacked him, and he smacked her ass.
"still the best?"
"Zerotwo's got ay beat. Seriously, that thing is not FAIR."
She sighed.
"So, I guess you moved on to bigger and better."
He grabbed her and hugged her as tightly as he dared.
"I still came for you. Ash. I wanted you with me again. Melody may be my light in the dark, but you gave my soul the strength to carry on. The Demon is known across the planet. Now, the Fallen One has returned. I will always want you beside me."
She was crying now. She had never once thought she'd ever be able to hold him again like she was now, and had been only able to watch from the sidelines. She was still crying as a cloud formed in front of them. She looked and froze.
"No. Please, no."
Tyler just laughed.
"Take a seat toots."
The avatar finished forming and opened it's eyes to see Tyler flipping it the bird, smiling arrogantly. The avatar went from pale grey to bone white in an instant.
"IS SHE YOUR FRIEND?"
"Yup."
"PARDON THE INTURSION. DEMON."
"Who're you?"
"I AM THE GOD OF DEATH. I GOVERN THE RULES AND BOUNDARIES OF DEATH ITSELF. IF A SOUL ESCAPES IT IS MY DUTY TO RETRIEVE SAID SOUL."
"Where'd she spend the last few years?"
"SIR. SHE HAS BEEN IN A LIMBO-LIKE STATE WHERE SHE COULD OBSERVE YOUR LIFE, AND INTERACT ON A MINIMUAL LEVEL."
"Explains the laptop impulse. I trust me other friends are protected."
"THEY ARE INDEED. SHOULD DEATH COME FOR THEM, IT WILL ONLY TOUCH IF IT IS THE SINGE OUTCOME AVAILABLE. IF THEY DO DIE, THEY WILL BE REVIVED. WE, AS IN THE OTHER GODS AND GODDESSES OF BALANCE ARE NO MATCH FOR YOUR POWER, THUS WE NEED TO KEEP THE DEMON APPEASED."
"Good boy. You can go now."
The avatar left and Ash was just siting their with her mouth open. HE was smiling as he poked her cheek.
"Boop."
She recovered then.
"Wow. Even the gods of death are scared of the Demon."
"You okay?"
She snuggled against his chest. He hugged her,
"Am now. Gotta say, it's nice to know you've been busy."
"It's nice to know you were watching over me, even in death."
She closed her eyes, and leaned back, just relaxing.
"It was strange. I felt everything go numb, then I opened my eyes to see I was still on that table. Only I could move. I realized pretty quick what happened, and found I could still follow you around. I could walk right through walls and door too. I was never more then a few feet from you. Even at night I was right beside you."
"Explains the dreams."
She smiled.
"I found I could enter them. Though, that one with the that long tube was weird."
"I bet you could see my mind too."
She wacked his leg lightly as she smiled.
"That idea with me and Marissa was nasty. Friggin horndog."
"I still love you, Ash."
She shivered.
"I know. You still even have that friggin laptop I bought you."
"I treat it better then myself."
She smiled,
"I spent some time asleep in your soul. After watching you suffer alone for so long, I was just sad I couldn't help you anymore. One night I found I could merge inside yo0ur body. I did and found myself inside your soul. It was just a howling mass of pain. But I found a light. I went towards it and found you had locked the best pieces of yourself inside that light. I went inside to see and it was all the kindness, gentleness, warmth, everything that made me love you, just crammed inside you like a hidden core. I looked to the center and saw the memory of the two of us just sitting on top of that hill, I had my head in your lap and you were stroking my hair. You had your back on a warm rock, and we were just laying there. You had those raggedy denim jeans and that leather jacket I said I liked, while I was in that crop top and skirt you said I rocked. At the very center of your being was that single moment, outside that light was a sea of pain, but inside it was safety itself. I was crying. It was both the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen, and the saddest. You had been forced to hide within walls of agony, just to live, yet the center of your soul was still a beautiful light. I decide to float within that light, and try to keep it lit with my presence. You had so much to give to the world, and I wanted you to be able to give it when the time came. I closed my eyes, and used the power of my presence to try to help you. I could no longer see the world, but only get pieces of feelings from your heart. I don't know how long I floated, but I felt something warm around me at one point. I opened my eyes to see the image of us on a hill had been surrounded by beautiful memories. Memories of that girl Melody, that cuter-then-she-has-any-god-given-right-to-be Girl Kiria, and the times you spent together. I was amazed, and before I could see more, I was blinking awake to see you looking at my rockin bod. Thanks for the bigger rack and firmer ass."
He smiled,
"I did nothin. That’s all natural."
She wacked his leg.
"So, now what?"
"What do you mean?"
She laid her head back and stared at the ceiling.
"I died. I have no family, no name, no proof of existence."
"Sooo, you a no named, no homed orphan. easy enough to adopt."
She looked at him from the corner of an eye.
"Adopt?"
"Yup. And if you think having the same last name as me will stop me from pound that pussy o yours, well, long we not blood, it flies."
She just cracked up laughing.
"Just like that?"
"Lemme make a phone call."
He pulled his phone and dialed Saito.
"Sir, it is wonderful to hear from you again. How have you been?"
"I've been good Saito. The war's going well too. Sakura has wings, Lillica has herself a guy I like, and Amaki is still ruining women's relationships."
The kindly steward laughed.
"I am glad they're doing okay. So, what can I help you with?"
"Found an old friend that needs a new family. Her names Ash. She's a revival. You do know what that means...right?"
"I understand you can revive the dead now."
"At will."
"So, an orphan needs a home and a family."
"I think you know where I'm going with this."
"Fifteen minutes."
Tyler smiled as he hung up. Ash was curious.
"fifteen minutes?"
"You'll see. Now, wanna watch another fight?"
She frowned,
"Still an infuriating jackass. But sure."
Tyler chuckled as he set up the fight with the first Neroui. Ash was just humming as she watched the skybattle.
"Ya got moves."
"Ya got dat ass."
She smiled.
"Wow, A direct hit. Bet that hurt in the morning."
"More ached, like after a fifteen man jump. Speaking of, I heard it took thirty people to bring you down."
She snorted.
"Pff, it took fifty. And I still put like half in the hospital. Only reason they got me was a damned tranq rifle."
"That’s a dirty trick."
"That whole town was a dirty trick."
He smiled as his phone rang.
"Ash Yataomo is the newest member. Her cards should arrive in a moment."
An orb of light then appeared and her new ID card and bankcard dropped from it.
"Neat trick."
"It is indeed sir. Hermes used his power of the Messenger to set it up."
"Thanks Saito."
"Do take care of yourself sir."
He hung up and smiled as Ash looked over her new cards. She then looked at him with disbelief.
"I told you. This is MY world."
She just hugged him.
"Thank you for a home."
"Thank you for my strength."
she then pulled back and kissed him again. After she yawned.
"Wanna crash?"
She looked at him.
"Join me?"
"Sure. I have work to do, but I can give my Fallen One a few hours."
He laid back and removed his shirt. She saw his scars and sighed.
"They really let you have it after I was gone."
"Should see the reactions I got when I first bared scar. Priceless."
She took off her own shirt and bra to lay against him. Her breasts pressed into his chest as she settled.
"Never thought I'd get to do this again."
"get used to it toots."
She took his hand.
"I think I will. My Demon."
"Sleep as long as you want. My Fallen One."
She dozed off, her face relaxing into a cute image as she slumbered. He sighed.
"I finally have her back."
He dozed off too.


"The resemblance between her and Aki is scary."
Satuski was shaking her head. Unicorn was happily nestled in Melody's breasts the ladies discussed the new arrival. Mina sighed.
"He suffered hell itself. Yet, the only thing he has asked for in return was a second chance for a friend? He continues to amaze me."
Belfast had helped finish the dishes, since Tyler would be rather busy for the time being.
"The miss seems to have a rather special place in the boy's heart."
Asia was now worried.
"Are you okay, Melody?"
The blue eye girl smiled at the kind blonde.
"I'm fine Asia. Really. She does hold a special place in his heart. She was the only one to go to his rescue. He looked to her as a guardian. He couldn't fight back, but she could. Then she died because of his weakness. I think we can point at her as the one that truly awakened the strength we all take for granted now. If he loves her like me, then I am fine with it."
Asia still wasn't satisfied.
"If he loves her MORE?"
Melody then looked to the door. She was now contemplating the kind girls words. She looked back to say something when something poked her. She looked to see a shadow tendril. It then touched her necklace. It was swallowed by the shadow, and it pulled back and rotated a couple times before the necklace was seen again. she took it and just smiled. The solid black metal was now black and white. The dual demon wings enshrouding the Sapphire was now a single Demon wing with an Angel wing. The Sapphire was now heart shaped, and the chain Tyler and Melody hand in hand twirling around to meet back at the Sapphire heart, and it repeated in an infinite loop. The shadow wrote the name of the necklace on the table.
"THE DEMON'S CHOSEN ANGEL AND THEIR ETERNAL DANCE."
Melody replaced the item on her neck, and smiled.
"Asia, if he loves her more, he'd still come back to me."
She smiled.
"Of course he will. You're his Angel."


Tyler smiled. He had been worried about Melody, so he hoped the necklace would put her mind at ease. Ash was sleeping peacefully beside him, even twitching every now and then in her sleep. He smiled as he played an old prank on her. He poked a spot just under her arm pit, and she squeaked in her sleep. He chuckled to himself as he did so. He now had his Angel, and his Fallen One had returned. Once the war had been won, his life would be full. He was about to doze back off when she started talking in her sleep.
"You won't break me! Tyler's the better fucker anyway. Hey! That tickled!"
HE shook her and she blinked awake.
"What?"
"You were dreaming of that day. Weren't you?"
She yawned.
"Yeah, what, you can cure nightmare now too?"
"And eeeeeevery STD on the planet. Here my Fallen One."
She smiled as she took his blood. A black fog lifted off her body and dissipated. After she stretched like a cat, and her breasts bounced as she did so.
"Damn, I forgot how comfy you are to sleep on."
She flopped back down on his chest and wrapped her arms around his neck.
"Thank you."
He smiled.
"Sure thing. Like your new body?"
She looked down at her rack.
"They feel nice. Plus, my pussycat feels nicer too. I can ALSO feel a distinct lack of fur downtown."
"Rugburn sucks."
"Glad to know YOUR intentions for my new body."
"I get to REDEFILE it."
She shivered.
"You still make the ladies wet everywhere you go."
"Just the good ones."
"Damn, where the hell you learn to be that smooth?"
"It's easy to be smooth when I got someone like you."
She just laughed again.
"And to think I once had to kick your ass for a complement!"
"I learned a thing or two since then."
"I can tell. But, shadow tentacles? Really?"
He huffed.
"I use them for getting the door! Get buried in ladies like I do and you'll see!"
She snorted as she laughed.
"You went and became Hue Heffner. Now I have a question."
"Shoot."
"I missed a few years of schoolin. What will be my new life?"
"Well, once i win, we're gonna have a period of extreme change. You can get caught up during it. Or if you'd like, you can get started now. You may be at Melody's level of power, but you’re not ready for frontline war just yet. Get some practice with those fists, and we’ll tear IT up old school. As for after the war? Once the waves settle, you'll go to my school. Our family owns half the country, and the Demon owns the worlds. Not a soul will argue."
She smiled as she pictured it.
"The Demon, his Angel, and his Fallen One. In the same school."
"With Rias and her board."
"Yeah, that school's fucked."
"Ro-ya-ly."
She then sighed.
"It's a shame we can't be together like before."
"Why can't we?"
She looked at him.
"What about Melody?"
"I told you I have a harem, right? Join up."
She rolled onto her back.
"You have so many girls, I'm worried I'd be left out."
"If you want me, just grab my arm, and we will Take. The fuck. Off. Melody is my first priority. If she calls for me, I go. Otherwise, it's a first come first served basis."
She placed his hand on her stomach.
"You revived me just to fuck me again."
"I revived you, to BE with you. I wanted my friend back."
She shuddered.
"You never forgot."
"NEVER. Ash. NEVER."
She pressed her head into his chest, feeling his scars, and the beating of his heart.
"I will join, as long as you don't forget I exist."
"Like that’s possible."
She smiled. They laid together like that, just listening to the sounds of their hearts. He was now gently stroking her warm stomach, and would get goosebumps every time he brushed her skin. He smiled.
"It's good to have you back, Ash."
She smiled too.
"It's good to BE back. Now, you said you had work?"
"Just a war. Nuthin major."
"Hey, what happened to my family after?"
"From what I could find, your dad dived into booze pretty hard after. They found him on a rope with the note saying this world was too evil for him. Your mother died when she stopped a bank robbery. She dropped the idiots, but a gun went off and hit her heart. Your uncles got redeployed, and hit an IED. Your sister still lives. But got committed after her mind broke due to the incident. She was lobotomized after and is currently living in a home."
"Just curious, but could your blood heal her?"
"Yeah, it can. I don't think it's a good idea. Hailey was far too kind a soul to handle the evil. If we brought her out, she'd snap again."
Ash sighed.
"Your right. This world sucks."
"It got better. You're back."
She snorted.
"Wow, you really did get smooth."
"You okay?"
She looked at the ceiling.
"Just....processing. I was inside your soul for years I guess, and yet at the snap of your fingers, I'm back."
"Talk about a 180."
"With a 360 barrel roll for good measure."
"well, get your marbles back. You have all the time you need."
"You even stole my phrase. Missed me that much?"
"I did."
She smiled, and sat up. He then started rubbing her back.
"I missed you too. But, we're together again."
He looked back at him.
"Lets STAY together."
"I think I hear the world begging for mercy. The Demon and the Fallen One run together once more!"
He held up his hand and they clasped hands. She was smiling with a new found hope
"Let raise hell the only way WE can!"
"For when the Demon takes wing..."
"And the Fallen One rises!"
"THE WORLD WILL BURN!"
The bus jumped a little as the yell came from the back. Then Melody smiled.
"Looks like she has the same fire he does."
The door opened and they7 came out. Both shirtless. She was smiling and he had a new glow.
"Okay, Mina where’s the laptop?"
She smiled, and the table seats emptied except for Tyler, Wales, Ash, Mina, enterprise, Satuski and Melody. Tyler had Ash right beside him, and they were looking over the satellite imagery.
"Okay. That castle. Ragyo was takin a liking to the top tower. The plans simple, we stop here, I take to the sky and unleash a demon challenge to knock the tower over."
"Demon Challenge?"
"Beam based attack like a Neroui beam."
"Kick the front door down and raise hell."
"This is a three part op. Ragyo's head on a plate, then we sail out to engage a Neroui mothership. Kill the ship, then sail a week out to kill two hives."
"Forces?"
"Roster."
Ash sat back looking overt he list.
"Okay, ground based, Eren Jeager, Mikasa, Levi, Hajime, Yue, Shea, Tio with Kaori as their medic, Yusuke's crew with Yukina, nice setup there, the Teen titans with terra? She clean?"
"I scanned her eyes myself."
"Glad I taught you that one. Okay, Erza, Natsu, Grey, Lucy with Wendy on gutshovin. Mikoto Misaka, and that’s the ground force."
"That’s the castle raid. we're splitting the force after to assault the hive."
"Ohhh, I see now! Have a combined assault on the castle, then have the overlap split to assault the hives while the rest RTB. Nice to see that mind still works."
MIna and wales were looking at each other.
"I feel very inadequate now."
"Indeed. She thinks like him to a scary degree."
Tyler snorted.
"She doesn't think like me. I think like HER. We'd play games together where'd we set up forces of different kinds and duke it out. We'd use the little green soldiers and pretend to have full-blown wars. We'd have different goals for victory, like get a certain item, or utter annihilation."
"He's never beaten me once."
"Oi! That beach assault was a TIE!"
"We lost ALL our forces when you set ff that damned tsunami!"
"When in doubt, wipe the board!"
She shook her head.
"Suicidal maniac. Hive raid. Okay, Enterprise, Hornet, Wales, Unicorn, You, Satuski, Melody, Misaka Misaka as backup comms. Nice call, Belfast, Natsu, Igneel, Yorktown, Vestal and Akashi as repair ships, Rias and her board and the strike witches. Hmmm,"
"Hole?"
"I think we're undermanned for such a heavy raid. I think we should add Erza and the titans to the force. How far is a troop resupply?"
"Several days out."
"Yeah, not likin it. too many gears turning at once and too big a window for shit to go sideways. Why'd you choose Ragyo first?"
"She's an enemy thinker. Plus more wily then a blood hungry weasel. If we left her there too long, it'd only be that much more difficult later. Kill her and the waves would throw the Hives defense of balance."
"Enemy commander?"
"Marissa."
"How'd she get that kinda power?"
"Her and five friends were at a town me and my crew were passing through. They cornered three my friends. Two even tried to rape one. I get there, and feed four to my wolf and tiger. I stole a kiss from Marissa, just to prove a point, and cut her arm off. She got my gene that way."
"Mental state and what gene?"
"The gene I gave you. It copies the powers of the characters and responds to desires. Watch."
He held his hand up, and it became a plate. He turned his hand and it became a mirror. He then returned it to normal. Ash nodded.
"You gave that to me?"
"And Melody."
"Hmmm,"
She looked down, and her breasts grew by several cup sizes. They went from small orbs, to Double Ds.
"Nice, always wanted a large rack. I bet he made his dick bigger."
"actually, he hasn't."
Tyler shrugged at Ash's incredulous face.
"Melody said she liked it as it was."
"Well, you DID have a decent spear."
"Glad you approve."
"So, what's Marissa's mental state?"
"Unhinged, raving lunatic. I made her like ME. It shattered her psyche, and now from what our intel says, just rants about me, tortures the ones under command, points in a direction and that’s it."
He then spent a few minutes explaining what they knew. After Ash laughed.
"We are SOOOOO gonna win this. The leader's a crazed lunatic in extreme denial about her enemy. Hell, if we just POKE her army the right way, it'd collapse under infighting."
"I'd rather a wholesale slaughter. More we kill now less to worry about."
"I agree. so, You go where the fighting is worst. Melody does her thing, and I'll have this down by raid time."
"I also gave you my arsenal. Feel free to experiment."
She smiled, and a held her hand up. A large purple shadow appeared and a handle was seen. She pulled it out to reveal a large pistol. The thing was the size of a desert eagle with wings on the side. She smiled as another appeared.
"Oblivion and Oathkeeper."
Melody gave a small gasp of shock as Tyler named the weapons in her hands. Ash looked at her quizzically.
"His Katana is named Oathkeeper."
Ash smiled.
"Makes sense. we had a pair of matching wooden swords we'd spar with. I named his Oathkeeper, he named mine Oblivion."
Melody was smiling, wondering just how many of his favorite things to say or do was in homage to a fallen friend. Tyler was inspecting her new hardware.
"Nice to see the chick's guns are still fine as hell."
"even the ones I shoot!"
Mina smiled, now thinking along the same lines as Melody. Tyler and Ash returned to the screen.
"Okay, at base, do we have any others we can send as reinforcements?"
"A few. But the sky is our biggest weak points right now. we can get a troop resupply after the castle falls. Then we can kill the mothership."
"Neroui hard?"
"Just a pain in the ass to kill. They have a core you need to hit to kill it. Until it pops, it can regenerate from ash."
"Hive defenses as a baseline?"
"Upwards of forty can deploy at once. Last hive we torched dropped several hundred. all that other one's size and bigger. Plus Mass produced sirens. we had to fight our way through two miles of them to reach the funnel."
"That was just ONE hive alone."
"Yeah, we're expecting easily double the targets."
"Yeah, we're undermanned."
"Not really. You remember how Azur lane works, right?"
She thought for a moment.
"They're warships in human form."
"We have Enterprise here, Unicorn, Hornet, Yorktown, and myself. They're carriers. Plus we can send for more ships after the castle if need be."
"Ohhhh, I see where you're going. We have both quality and quantity. Plus the others can eat them for breakfast. What about dragons?"
"We can expect a few to show up. I love fighting dragons."
"That fits way to damn well. what fire breathers we got?"
"Igneel, Tawny, Orobouros, and I think that’s all we have for dragons."
"Not a bad group. The infinity dragon. We trust her?"
"She's a girlfriend of mine."
"Of course you'd want to fuck a dragon."
"She has a human form too!"
"Dude. I think you forgot I helped you mod that game of yours."
she shuddered.
"Oh."
HE just went back to looking at the computer screen. Melody was now curious.
"Love."
"Dollface. Truuuuust me. You don't wanna know. Dude's got issues."
Tyler was just whistling as he looked at the shots. He then looked up to see looks of nervous curiosity.
"She helped mod a game I played into a sexual playground for me. Yeah, it got real weird, real fast."
"Dude, you set up a slave ring."
"I had lets say.....a dark streak."
"Yeaaaaah, dark. He means a sadist run."
melody shivered, and so did every lady present. Satuski then asked the question.
"How bad was it Ash?"
She shuddered.
"Like, chains, whips, knives and snadpaper tentacles bad. Yeeeaaaah, I didn't go near him for a week."
"What snapped him out of it?"
Ash sighed.
"I told him he was headed down the path to being like them. He deleted the game outright that minute. I then got a back massage for my trouble."
The ladies smiled.
"At least he kicked it."
Ash smiled.
"Not...entirely. He did keep a few things."
They became concerned again, and he shrugged.
"Ask Kaguya or Hayasaka."
They relaxed. Ash smiled.
"I take it they like it rough."
"I force my spear down Hayasaka's throat for kicks. Plus left a large bruise on Kaguya's ass cheeks."
Ash smiled.
"Glad you're havin fun."
"We'll have fun too,"
"Bloody or dirty?"
"Yes."
She snorted.
"Okay, who's the ringleaders of our circus?"
"Mina here is air ringleader plus base command, Satuski ground. I have Mavis, Makorov, Armin, Index, and the people at this table as support."
"Wow, thats....a pretty decent set of brain-gamers. So, Mavis is in charge while we party. Who commands they seas?"
"Wales here."
"Not bad again. comms?"
"We have the ships, PRETTY BADASS over there, and Misaka Misaka."
"Love you too!"
"Love you, Sonya!"
Ash saw the blush on the normally shy Orussian and smiled.
"Still love the shy type."
"He's got a little sister fetish too."
"Oi! It is NOT a fetish!"
"With him? More complex."
"THANK YOU."
"He likes to feel like the protective big brother."
The ladies all looked at each other. Then back to ash.
"What?"
"He has a small following of girls that look up to him like a big brother. here."
Mina pulled a photo from Kiria's birthday party on a phone and showed it to Ash. Tyler was sitting on the throne with Kiria smiling in his lap with her Sprite bling on display with his arms around her. Ash took one look at Kiria and sighed. Tyler patted her back.
"You see it too."
"Kinda hard to miss. I was there."
She looked to the now confused ladies.
"She looks like his cousin. She died in a car accident. They were the same age, and he and her were closer then brother and sisters. She-hold up. Hey, can I see that?"
Mystified, Mina let Ash look at the phone. Ash then zoomed in on the photo of Kiria, and looked at a spot on her cheek.
"No. fucking. Way. Hero, look."
He looked to the small scar on her left cheek. He sighed.
"I saw it too. Ash, It's not her. I met her mothers. Here, this is them."
Ash sighed then too.
"Sorry. I thought long lost cousin crap."
"I thought it too until I met her mothers."
"The resemblance is scary though."
"Only she's more blindingly pure then she was."
"She that worlds cutest little sister you were talking about?"
"yup."
"Figures. So, yeah, this guy likes to play big brother to the ones that don't have a protector."
"She calls him scary big brother."
"course she does. Hey, by the way. Am I truly you second revive?"
"Well, I DID revive a bunch of idiots that kidnapped and beat a friend of mine several times so i could kill them again. But you're the second I revived that gets to live."
"HE set off a nuke in the industrial wharf."
Ash laughed.
"That’s just like him. Push him too far and BOOM. When I was on that table, it took four inch thick chains to fully restrain him. I watched them set it up. They wrapped the ends around steel girders in the walls, and welded them in place before recementing that wall."
"I bent those girders so badly, they need to replace them."
"I could hear the damned things groaning. One time he blew, he put twenty of the town in the hospital after they cornered me with chainsaws."
"The latest chainsaw massacre movie came out that week, if I remember right."
"You only spent a few days in the looney bin that time."
"I caught the director setting up cameras in my room. Sooo, we worked out a little deal."
"Ha! I remember you telling me that! She had, what? Triple Ds?"
"And they were RIDICULOUSLY firm too! Hey, remember that time with the cougar?"
"The cat or they Milf?"
"The cat. That Milf was fun too!"
They were laughing as they reminisced. The others, except for Melody were a little pale. Ash noticed.
"I see you came from happier places. I went from the mean streets of New York city to that place. So, I was already used to that kinda crap. Plus, well, this idiot was a special kinda fun. Principle hit him with a car once, and did more damage to the damned car!"
"I AM rocksolid!"
"Ugh, dude ya killed it!"
The feeling of cringe physically hurt. Tyler was smiling as he got wacked by Ash.
"Wow, I missed those wacks. Aki's better though."
She wrung her hand out.
"Forgot that heads like a damned stone."
"I'll leave the stoner joke alone."
"Hey, anyone got a knife?"
"Understood."
"Good boy."
The ladies smiled at he and Ash's bantering. Tyler wiped a tear from his eyes.
"Good times. Now where were we?"
"Forces. Okay, after castle, we set sail for the hives."
"Yup. We'll use this route here, That way we can get a resupply as the ground forces relink with the base."
"Good call. What you thinking of bringing?"
"Accelerator, Erza, Gildarts again, the Ryukos, I'm considering fairytail's Lucy and Juvia."
"Lucy has Aquarius and Juvia is water. Hmmm, I'd leave Juvia out."
"Fresh water to salt?"
"Yeah. Plus no guarantee her powers would merge with ocean water."
"We can ask Mavis."
"Might be a good call."
"Hey, Pretty badass."
Sonya came prancing over with a huge smile on her pretty face.
"Can I help?"
"We'd like to call Mavis."
She tilted her head to the side, and smiled,
"Oooookaaaaay, you'll owe me though!"
"We can cuddle up in the backroom tonight."
She did a little happy dance.
"Deal!"
Ash was shaking her head.
"Wow, she's nutso for him."
Mina smiled.
"He loves her too."
Sonya's power antennae came out with her tail and ears. Ash lifted an eyebrow.
"NOW I get it."
He nudged her.
"ALL the strike witches do that."
Her eyes went wide.
"THE STRIKE WITCHES?"
she then leaned in to get a good look at Mina.
"Holy shit. He said you were here, but I guess it didn't click. So, Tyler, you're dating Sonya here, and?"
He smiled.
"Yoshkia over there. and Barkhorn. Or captain badass as I call her."
Yoshkia then climbed up to rest her elbows on a small divider between the couch and table seats and stared dreamily at Tyler’s face. HE flicked his tongue at her and she licked her lips. Ash just smiled.
"How's her kisses?"
He looked at Yoshkia who smiled.
"Sweet as candy."
Yoshkia sighed as he spoke.
"I want one!"
She vanished into shadow only to pop out of the computer screen with a surprised squeak. Only to get is lips pressed against her own. She sighed and gave it right back, before she pulled back and was put back on the couch. Tyler smiled as he licked his lips at her.
"Still my favorite candy. Thanks Yoshkia!"
She giggled.
"You're welcome!"
She was now glowing like a light as she relaxed on the couch. Ash sighed,
"I'm glad to see he's as affectionate as ever. Hey, Yoshkia. Nice one!"
She got a thumbs up. Then Sonya, who'd been standing there smiling got a connection.
"Mavis receiving."
"Hey, Mavis. I got a question for ya."
The Fairy Tactician’s voice became warmer as she heard his voice.
"Tyler! Nice to hear from you! What can I do for you?"
"Is Juvia nearby?"
Her voice became even warmer.
"She's stalking grey at the moment."
"My question is for her actually."
"I'll see if I can't give Grey a break."
She left the line to fetch the water wizard. Ash then noticed Sonya's happy glow.
"Wow, Mina. I thought Sonya as the shy type."
Mina smiled.
"She was until Tyler started spoiling her."
Ash smiled.
"He does that. Once he gets a hold of a shy girl, he boosts their confidence like you wouldn't friggin believe. It's amazing what having just ONE person in your corner that truly cares for you can do. Knowing just ONE person has your back can give you a strength you never knew you had."
Mina, Melody and Satuski all looked at each other, as yet another piece of his wisdom was just him paying homage to her memory.
"It's kinda scary just how many things, both large and small he did, can be traced right back to her."
"It's like he molded himself into a living memorial for her."
"It scary, sad, and very sweet."
Ash smiled as she nudged him.
"Still spreading my good name everywhere you go I see."
HE hugged her.
"Like I'M smart enough to come up with this shit."
She snuggled him.
"Thank you for not forgetting me."
"Thank you for not leaving me. Even if I couldn't see you or hug you."
She sighed,
"We'll be together longer this time."
"Bitch we attached at the hip fo life!"
She smiled.
"I think I should tell you. I'm seeing a countdown in the corner of my vision."
"Lets see."
HE used his power to see through her eyes. Sure enough a small timer was counting down.
"Yeah, fuck that. Okay, ash. Imagine that timer shattering."
She did.
"Hey, it's gone! But, Now I feel weird."
He put a drop of blood in her mouth and she was bathed in a ray of light. After she wriggled.
"Okay, that was weird. I feel like I just slept in his arms for eights hours."
Tyler smiled as he placed a hand on her head.
"Lets see that life force."
He used a combination of Sakamoto's eyes, Hajime's sense presence, Gasper's time power, and a few others to see her potential life.
"Yup. That's better."
She looked at him as he withdrew his hands.
"What am I lookin at?"
"Eternity. long as you don't fuck a javelin again. You do, I'll just bring you back again."
She smiled.
"Really?"
"I won't lose you a second time. I will not lose Melody a first. If this world tries to take my friends from me, it will HAVE. TO GO. THROUGH ME."
Ash and Melody both started glowing. Mina and wales both looked at each other.
"Tyler. That’s a slippery slope."
"If you start dictating who can and cannot die, you'll become a monster the likes of which we've never seen."
"Ladies, he doesn't care. If its for us, he'll become the greatest horror this world has ever known. A saying of his is that he'll become the demon that holds the dark back so the light can live. If he has to go dark, he'll go as dark as he can so WE don't have to live with the pain of loneliness."
The two ladies sat back, and sighed. Seeing the source of yet another kernel of dark wisdom. Then a voice came over Sonya's comms power.
"Hello?"
"Juvia?"
"Ahhh! Demon! What can Juvia do for you?"
"Just question. Your water magic, does it affect seawater?"
"Juvia's magic controls ALL water. even the oceans are under her influence."
"Okay. Thanks Juvia. We'll be picking you up for the hive raid on the way back."
"Juvia is going?"
She seemed shocked to have been selected for a raid by the demon himself.
"We're looking at a hard sea battle. So, we're looking to throw the ocean at them."
"Then may I suggest my darling Grey? His ice is also effective in the ocean."
Tyler though for a moment.
"Ya know something Juvia? That’s a brilliant Idea! He nearby?"
"My Darling Greeeeey!"
Tyler then started looking over the location of the Hives, and Ash caught on.
"Any underwater landforms or other submerged hazards?"
Tyler pulled a past scan of the floor.
"there's a large submerged island under hive one. Hive two a submerged volcano. If I set off the volcano,"
"It'll tear a hole in the enemy fleet. Plus, with your power,"
"The resulting Tsunami can be both contained and redirected to the enemy ships."
"Thus making a waterborne meatgrinder. I may have come up with the more elegant and clever tactics, but you did have a nasty way of using the world against me. That avalanche was just mean."
"Says the lady that bribed a security guard to set off a chem bomb in a hospital to destroy my medical supplies!"
"Say the dude that set off a volcanic eruption to destroy my base! That trick leveled a entire city!"
"You set a fuckin nuke off in the middle of a gridlocked new York city to knock my fleet out of play!"
"You dropped a bombing run on a dam and flooded an entire valley! That country lost half it's dry land, population and I only lost a quarter of my forces!"
"You gassed an entire city with white phosphorous just to kill one man!"
"Ahhhh, when this all happen?"
They looked at a now pale faced bus. Tyler and Ash looked at each other.
"Here. I'll show them."
Tyler set his laptop up and she logged in. She pulled a gamer up.
"WARCOM. TWO PLAYER ULTIMATE WAR SIMULATOR. This was our go to for killing time way back when. It's virtual war. With total freedom on how you want to fight. It places you in command of an entire war machine and you duke it out. Our terms were always the same. Conquer. No surrender."
"We should play again."
"Ahhhh duh!"
"I'll have a spare sent up."
Mina and wales breathed a sigh of relief.
"The games in this world are terrifying."
"I still have to purge that hentai game out of my mind sometimes."
Ash snorted.
"HE didn't."
Satuski smiled.
"HE had to explain what it was to us. But he DID show Ryuko Matoi a hentai of her and Senkestu."
Ash's eyes narrowed.
"Did you see the credits?"
Satuski was now curious.
"I did."
"It say who made it?"
"If I remember, it was one FallenAshelia."
"Where'd he show it to you from?"
"He has it saved to his laptop. If I remember right the file name was Memory."
She just laughed an hugged him again.
"So, everywhere ydou went, you would remind yourself of me?"
Satuski was confused. Until she explained.
"I made that one. For HIM. FallenAshelia was my artist screen name. I was-"
"Am, still am"
"I AM a very renowned hentai creator. Both in terms of artistic ability and animation quality."
"I'll get your old accounts back. If I remember, I even have your old laptop in a secret storage location back in town."
"That safe we found?"
"I fixed it. After you died, I put everything you had ever treasured in there, closed it, welded it shut, and then wrapped it in thirty layers of duct tape before burying it inside a steel box ten feet underground. I then disguised the burial site with a bunch of leaves and branches."
"With YOUR camouflage skills, only you or I could find it."
"I'll make a phone call."
He called Saito. The faithful steward was quick to answer.
"Sir?"
"Saito. I need a favor. A very....important favor."
The man became serious.
"What can I do?"
"I am going to send you a set of GPS coordinates, at that exact site, I buried a treasure chest of memories dedicated to Ash here. I want it retrieved. For her."
The kind man knew of her. Her profile in his file had broken his heart.
"I will have the chest within the hour. Only."
"NO it is NOT rigged to blow."
"Just making sure sir. I do know how you protect your treasures."
"It is in my old town, Saito."
"sir, we'll roll tanks through that town if we must."
"I ever tell you I like the way you think? Make it happen. Oh, and if a few......'accidental tank discharges' were to occur."
"A most....unfortunate accident indeed."
"A shame it would be if the gas station on that main road were to be hit....."
"You are truly evil sir."
"I do not know what you mean. So, I'll owe you one if you get it."
Saito was heard chuckling.
"Sir, with everything you've done for both the world and the family, we owe you. The treasure will be retrieved."
"Thank you Saito."
He hung up, and Ash hugged him again.
"I won't ask what else was inside."
"You'll see."
"Juvia! Get off!"
"Juvia brought her Darling Grey!"
"Hey, Grey, she ever gets to be a handful, freeze her for a bit!"
"Mean!"
"Great Idea!"
There a small squeal, and a sigh of exhaustion.
"Why didn't I think of that earlier? So, Juvia said you have a job for me?"
"When we sail by, you and Juvia will come to help the hive raid."
"I get Juvia. Why me?"
Here Ash took up the explanation.
"That ice can be used to freeze the ocean surface, rendering sirens immobile and increasing our own."
Grey became thoughtful.
"I see where you’re going with this. Hey, speaking of ice. I been meaning to ask you somthin Tyler."
"Sure."
"Have you heard anything about Leon?"
"Hmmm, ya know something? I haven't. Here, lemme check the database."
Tyler pulled the Reincarnated list up.
"Okay. Leon. Fairytail. Yeeesh, okay that sucks. Grey, your boy got picked up by the containment division. That’s not good. I leveled their base in a fit of rage. I wonder."
HE typed in last know location.
"Huh? Says here he has a store in KaraKonia. Okay, okay, so he gave up fighting? The hell is that trash? Grey his store's in the mall, it's.....HA! It a lingerie store!"
"HA! Your shitting me!"
"No bullshit. I'll send the profile."
"I got it. That’s friggin hilarious. I'll go see him. What about Ur?"
"Ur. Hmmmm. Wait. Seriously? I know her. She's a waitress at that burger joint on the fifth level. I even signed a photo for her. Here."
"Got it. That really does not suit her."
"Agreed. Well, you got work to do."
"I'll get em together. Hey, what about Delirora?"
"Nothin yet. HE pops up you get first crack."
"Thanks I'd appreciate it."
"I WILL demand a face shot in payment, but the kill's yours."
He laughed.
"I can work with that. I'll get to work now."
"Hey, Grey. Your clothes!"
The sheer SHOCK in his voice was FELT by everyone on the line.
"How the hell did you do that?"
"Dude. It's YOU."
"Tch, fair."
The line went dead, and Sonya gasped a little as she let her power dissipate. She then sighed happily as she smiled sweetly.
"Anything else?"
Tyler loved her shy joyfulness.
"You can rest, Sonya. Thank you."
She smiled wider as she sat down beside a still dreamily staring Yoshkia. Sonya was quick to join her in the staring. Tyler just smiled at them. Ash was smiling too.
"It seems they REALLY into him."
Mina just sighed.
"I still worry."
"Eh, they're FINE."
Ash was sighing as she said this. She was now fidgeting.
"Wanna stretch for a bit?"
She smiled and they left the table to claim a spot on a couch. He sat against a wall cushion near the table, and she sat between his legs again, and they continued the planning.
"Okay. That castle battle. What is that loon's biggest gun?"
"Big Red."
"So she has a dragon council too. But she doesn't lead, so any chance he takes the field?"
"There is, but if he does, Oro will too."
"Marissa won't leave that chamber, so if he does."
"It's suicide. So minimal."
"But a chance nonetheless."
"Indeed. The most pressing issue is that damned mobile fortress."
"That’s from Konosuba, right?"
"Aqua is at the base."
She just flopped against his chest.
"My soul hurts."
"Tell it sister."
"What DOES she do?"
"She's a noncom. Not allowed ANYWHERE NEAR a fight."
"So, some characters are nons?"
"Yeah, like Miho and her senshado crews."
"Okay. Me. You. Tanks."
"She's a girlfriend of mine too."
She laughed.
"Of fuckin course she is. I bet you even leave surprise gifts for her."
"I've left her two. Never saw it coming."
"Like that ring you left in my underwear drawer."
He smiled,
"What'd he do, Ash?"
Asia was curious.
"Get this. My family and I went out shopping, and he broke into my house, and hid a small ring he bought in my underwear drawer with a damned card. I didn't find the ring until I went to change for bed! He picked two door locks to do it!"
Eh was laughing at the memory. Asia was smiling too.
"What kind of ring was it?"
Ash thought for a moment.
"A silver metal one with a heart shaped green stone. It fit my finger perfectly. That card was sweet."
"I try."
"What'd it say?"
Ash smiled.
"It said how much he cared about me. That he didn't deserve a friend like me and that he loved making me smile. Plus he apologized for his weakness since I did most of the fighting. It was an apology, show of gratitude, and sign of appreciation wrapped up in a love letter. We became closet boyfriend/girlfriend after that. We swore that if it ever ended and one of us still lived in that town to NEVER speak of the true depth of our relationship lest it be used to hurt us. It seems that he kept his word since you never knew of me."
Tyler hugged her.
"You were gone. I wanted to keep the memories to myself, as a way to remind myself of my failure."
She wrapped her arms on his.
"I'm back again. YOU brought me back. I don't blame you for what happened. I really don't. But you blamed yourself. I can tell. Let it go. Or, better yet, take it out on our enemies."
HE snorted.
"Wait till you see my Surging flame explosion. Here, let me show you what happens when I release my darkness."
HE pulled the video Mina had shot of his mess of Hornet and Ash's eyes went wide.
"Damn. How deep did you go?"
"Three feet. Oh, and by the way? Giggity"
Ash just smiled as she watched the video.
"Yeeesh. Yeah, that’s nasty. Heeeeeey, did you seriously drown people in toilets?"
"A shitty way to go."
"A swirly from hell."
"Down the tubes with ya!"
"I knew you were a bowler ready to blow! But that shitstorm is not fair!"
"I scraped the bottom of the bowl for that!"
"And left streaks doing so!"
"It me? Or are too good at toilet humor?"
"We are full of shit."
"Piss and vinegar."
They then burst out laughing at their puns. While Mina just put her head in her hands.
"There's two now."
Wales and Satuski sighed.
"Things won't be boring."
"The shitty puns are going to be flying now."
Tyler and Ash recovered just in time for Tyler's phone to go off.
"Hi Saito."
"Sir. I do believe you should check the local news for the town."
"Ohhh, this oughta be GOOOD."
He and Ash were excited as they pulled the town newspaper site up.
"In local news, a military parade thrown by the Demon Tyler Yataomo for his hometown of Berlin ended in tragedy today, as the armed tanks involved suffered a series of misfires that as set the town ablaze. As of this article, the fires are still burning and the death toll is estimated to be several dozen. The Demon came to pay his home a visit, and left a mark. The governor's office released a statement saying that the incident was a sad mishap, and would take no further action. It would seem the Demon has NOT forgotten his humble beginnings, and offered the town his kind reminder that he is still alive and well."
Tyler and Ash were laughing HARD as they finished reading the article. Tyler was wiping tears from his eyes as he put the phone to his ear.
"Saito. Get those crews a bonus. That is hilarious."
"I am happy to have amused you, sir. We also have the treasure."
"Good man."
"It should arrive momentarily."
There was a flash of light and then a dull thud as a large metal box appeared.
"Got it! Thanks Saito!"
"You do have a good day sir!"
"Hey, next time, have an airshow 'accidently' release live missiles."
"I think that would be an excellent idea!"
Tyler was smiling as he hung up. Ash was admiring his handy work, as the other ladies all gave them room. The box was a solid steel thing, clearly custom made. It was the size of a refrigerator, had heavy hinges, and was welded shut. Every Seam was sealed as tightly as possible. Ash tapped a seam.
"Nice to see Dad's lessons came in handy."
"I used that four wheeler to drag it to the spot I buried it."
"Was it by that stream we did it at?"
"Yeah. I even used the rock we slept on as a marker. They threw your body in the river, and it was never found."
HE placed a hand on the steel box.
"So. I MADE you a grave. In a place we cherished together. Once it was done, I never set foot there again. I have a picture of it on my laptop. Before and after. This was my efforts to help you rest. You're awake now."
He then used his power to break the seal. There was a small breath of air that smelled of minty peaches. Ash sighed.
"You sprayed the scent of the perfume I wore on our first date."
"I did."
He then removed the lid, revealing three full safes wrapped within a duct tape shield. Ash was amazed.
"Where'd you get the materials?"
"I knew every way in or out of that town. I knew every unlocked back door, and every faulty alarm. They took my friend. So I took the means to bury her."
He then cut the first safe free. More scents of minty peaches. The safe beneath it was pristine without a single sign of rust or even fading. He took it out and set it on the counter.
"Try to guess the combination."
The rugged girl smiled and put her hand on the knob. She turned it a few times and it clicked. She shook her head.
"The date we first met."
He opened the door and it was stuffed with files and papers. He smiled as he took them out. He handed them to her. She had tears start to flow as she saw what they were.
"These are our letters we'd write each other. We would hide them in places, and let the other find them. Plus, my awards for my boxing, karate, and Hap Ki do. These here are manuscripts for short stories I wrote. Plus a few awards for my art and hentai."
She then found a small thumb drive. She plugged it in, and typed the password.
"MYFALLENONE"
She was trembling now.
"This has every drawing I'd ever done on here. All of them. How?"
"I broke into the school, library, people's houses. I used their computers to scan them to the thumb drive. Your family helped too."
She was now having a very hard time staying clam, and not bursting into tears. The others were in the same boat. She then placed the papers on the table.
"Next one."
He placed the safe in his shadow. He then freed the next safe and offered her to open. She did.
"Our first date."
Inside there were packets and packets of photos, and four more thumb drives. This safe was packed solid with the pictures. Ash was now holding the counter for stability as she looked at them.
"This one has every photo of me, of us together ever taken. That one was when we found that old gun. Here when we first climbed that mountain. This one."
She placed one large photo on top of the pile. It smelled of Minty Peaches. It showed Tyler holding Ash from behind as they smiled at the camera in front of a small stream and rock face. Tyler was glowing, and so was the girl in his arms. Melody had tears in her eyes as saw what he looked like before the mask.
"Love. You looked.....whole."
HE smiled, as she looked at the photo.
"She put my heart back together. She showed me HOW."
Ash had the thumb drives in the laptop and was now just crying as every short story, fanfic, and yet another copy of the photos were stored on them. Tyler hugged her hard. And she hugged him back. She then seemed to gather the steel in her soul and pulled back.
"Last one."
HE nodded and stored the safe in his shadow with the other. He dug the last one out. This one was more battered then the others, and the door, hinges and combo lock had clearly been replaced. This had three times the duct tape on it then the other two combined. There was a collective gasp was the front of the door was revealed. There was writing on the door.
"WITH IN THIS VAULT, LIES THE HEART OF THE DEMON. THE FALLEN ONE HAS RISEN TO AN ACCENDED PLACE, FAR FROM THIS MORTAL PLANE. SHE WAS HIS FIRST SOUL, HIS FIRST HOPE, HIS FIRST SHIELD. SEH NOW RULES THE PLACES UNSEEN, AS THE DEMON MUST NOW BEAR THE PAIN ALONE. ONE DAY.....ONE DAY......THIS VAULT WILL REOPEN FOR THE DEMON, AND HE WILL ONCE AGAIN BASK IN THE TIME HE SPENT WITH HIS FALLEN ONE.
I WILL NEVER FORGET YOU ASH.
THE DEMON TO YOU FALLEN ONE
TYLER.

He smiled.
"That was my epitaph to my friend. It means nothing to others, but to US."
Ash understood.
"It was our sermon. I was his soul before you were Melody. His Fallen One."
Here, Melody sighed with a sound of pain.
"How did you come to be the Fallen One?"
The pretty girl smiled.
"We got dragged to a church for some reason. They splashed Tyler with a liquid and it burned his skin pretty badly, then they forced him to drink it, and he spent the next hour screaming in pain. Then I ran over and started wiping it off his skin, and the priest sighed.
"A Fallen Angel. How sad."
I then had to fight off the Priest as he tried to rape us both. I won, and we retreated to the forest. The town never chased us there, as they had realized we knew those trees better then they knew that town. Once we passed the tree line forget it. Not even bloodhounds could track us. We had made it to our hideout by the stream, and he threw up in the stream. We later learned it was rubbing alcohol they'd used on him. By that point though, most toxins were already useless.
"Thank you, Ash. I'm sorry about that."
"Dude, you were howling like a Demon that got splashed with Holy Water!"
"Well we know you no Angel!"
"Like I could ever be Pure!"
"So, you're the Fallen One to my Demon? Ha!"
That was it. We started calling each other Demon, and Fallen One. Sometimes we'd not use our real names for days.
"Hey, Demon!"
"Oh, there you are Fallen One!"
It was our escape. When we could at least."
They were both looking at each other and smiling as she told the story.
"That priest was found a few years later impaled anally on a candlestick."
She snorted, as the tears started to dry.
"Was that yours?"
"I can neither confirm or deny-it was."
She smiled.
"I see the Demon that Gives true Monsters nightmares was still active."
"Of course."
That got a few looks. Mina was now shaking.
"You....did what?"
Tyler smiled evilly,
"I couldn't fight in the open. So, I did so under cover of darkness. I could be in your house, slit your throat, and be out the same door in 90 seconds. Since I was such a non-life form in their eyes, i was never looked at as a suspect."
"Remember that time we set up Marissa's brother with that severed hand?"
"Ha! I heard he was killed in prison."
"Oh what about that one with Keith?"
"Where he woke up to find his dick in his mother's severed head? Remember Becky?"
"ohhhh, that bear was very nice to help out!"
"Hey, remember the coyot pack we set on Sarah and her sister with that bitch in heat musk?"
"Ha! That was a fun day! She was knotted for what? An hour?"
"I heard she hung herself a few years later. Her sister got sent to prison for repeated horse rape."
"Yeeesh. What happened to Cody?"
"Him? Hmmm, If I remember right, he died in a car accident."
"What’s your body count?"
"In all or?"
"Both."
"In town, I have 400 even kills. In all? 1021."
Ash whistled.
"Nice. My counts been stuck at 399."
"We got to get those numbers up, toots, Thems rookie numbers."
With the sole exception of Melody, the gathered ladies were white as sheets. Finally Mina asked the question.
"You two were....assassins?"
Tyler and Ash looked at her.
"Only in self defense, Mina. It was the only way I could fight back."
"That town was evil itself. Only reason my family didn’t leave before I died was we couldn't. They owned that house outright and couldn't afford another major move like that. We had to kill to live. I would fight to keep us safe in the daylight."
"But once darkness came, I would hunt alongside the Fallen One and remove as many as I could in a few hours timeframe. Now, Ash. Open the door."
She put in the last combo.
"The date I died."
She opened it, and was smiling ear to ear with tears in her pretty blue eyes at the items within.
"That’s the bear you bought me!"
HE then reached in a and pulled a small ring with a green heart shaped stone, and a necklace with a half black, half red heart stone and held them out to her.
"These belong on you."
She was crying and smiling as he replaced the ring on her finger and putt he necklace in its rightful place. She then spotted a long black laptop settled under a small pile of clothes. She took out a black crop top and skirt with a black and white pattern.
"Of course you kept your favorite outfit."
She then saw a small letter with a black lipstick kiss.
"That’s....my love letter to you! I knew you kept it, but I didn't know just where the hell you put it!"
He was smiling.
"I had a small hidden panel compartment behind my bed."
"But....I searched that thing twice!"
"I know. Did you ever check the BACK of the panel?"
She just snorted.
"You always were a sneaky bastard."
There was a small box of rings, necklaces, bracelets, and more thumb drives. Their was also a small camcorder and a set of ten 30g memory cards. Melody was surprised but he camcorder.
"Is that the?"
"The camcorder I got that apparition on? Yeah."
Ash smiled.
"So, you became a ghosthunter."
"I was looking for you. But I didn't find you."
She hugged him, as more tears fell from her face.
"I was right there with you."
Melody smiled.
"He only mentioned your name once."
"I swore to only speak her name when it no longer hurt to do so. It still hurt then."
Ash sighed as she took the memory cards, and plugged them into the laptop. They were full of videos of her and Tyler, doing everything from playing together, to amusement parks, to an hour long recording of them fighting together. Here the ladies became nervously curious.
"Can we see that one?"
Tyler and Ash looked at each other.
"If they can't handle it."
"We'll kill it."
They set the table up and he sued his power to extend the narrow space. Tyler and Ash sat with the Laptop near them. Tyler readied it as Ash set the backstory.
"This was six months after I moved to town, and we'd been together nearly every moment. We're walking back to the forest through a back route when we get surrounded by like fifty townspeople, and they toss a pair of steel pipes. The drill was: Survive."
"ready Fallen One."
"Hit it demon."
The video started from the point of view of a guy on a roof.
"Okay, this is gonna be fuckin fun!"
"That retard has no idea what’s coming!"
"I wanna fuck that whore it's got!"
"We'll get a turn!"
"Shh, here it comes!"
The camera was pointed at the walking couple as they were chatting. Tyler wasn't as tall, nor did he stand as straight. He was in a white shirt, leather jacket with many repatches, torn jeans, and work boots. Ash was in a crop top and skirt with boots. They were clearly deeply discussing something when they find themselves cut off by a large group of people. Ash was in front of Tyler as soon as they appeared, but as they turned to run they found the other way out also blocked.
"Retard! Whore! We're bored, so amuse us!"
Ash's fiery voice was heard.
"Go fuck you mothers then. Least you get action then."
There was the sound of something breaking, and the camera panned to show Tyler tearing a set of pipes off a building. he tossed a pair to Ash, and they stood back to back.
"Ash, I'll help you. If I don't, we won't leave here alive."
"Demon."
"Fallen One."
"Take wing."
"Rise."
The group rushed them, armed with pipes, knives, chains, anything that they could find. Tyler and Ash exploded into motion, Tyler dual wielding his pips, while she wielded the single. HE was smashing people in the head and then rolling away to block a shot at Ash as she jabbed under him. Tyler took a knife in the arm and tore it out with his teeth, only to stab a lady in the chest with it. Ash had found a fallen sledge.
"demon! Nailed it!"
HE flipped over the backs of a few people to grab the ten pound hammer. He started swinging it with a ferocious strength born of both bloodlust and a desire to protect his friend. He would slam the hammer into the heads, chests, and stomachs of any that got too close. Ash would then come leaping over to smash the now badly bent pipe over the bodies of others. Once her pipe was too badly damaged, Tyler passed her the hammer to pick a fallen wood axe up and swing that. The video was an hour long, and ended when the victorious duo pried it loose from the severed hands of the boy that held it.
"Hey, Fallen One, lets grab some popcorn and check it out at the Lair."
"Demon. I better get a massage for this!"
"I'll wash that mop for you."
"How's that stab?"
The camera was then given a full shot of Tyler's body, and he'd been stabbed a solid eight times. He shrugged.
"Nothin vital. That slash looks nasty though."
He took the camera to show a large cut on her thigh.
"Hey! Quit flashing my hotness to the camera!"
"Ahhh Come on! The camera loves that hotness!"
"You love it!"
"Welll, maybe a little. Come on, let-oh, nice switchblade. Mine! Lets go put our asses back together before they regroup."
"Only if you ruin mine!"
They laughed as they panned the camera showing them in the center of a groaning and moaning ring of broken and mutilated bodies. Then the camera was switched off.
Ash was chuckling.
"That was an easy crowd that time."
"No tazers at least."
Then they looked back to the dumbfounded group. Finally Satuski, the one most used to cruelty, spoke.
"That was an easy group?"
"It was. They had blunt objects, and melee only."
"No guns or long blades."
"remember that time they set off a pipe bomb?"
"Or that time with the hydrochloric?"
"I still wince when I remember the fire."
"That was a first."
"That fish tank was nasty though."
"The one with saltwater?"
"Lemon juice."
They both shuddered.
"Okay, that one just wasn't FAIR."
"Right? Hey, I got a video to show you."
The others were now just...numbed by the horrors the duo were laughing at. Ash was now right up against him as he pulled the video of Ikashi's wrath up. She was laughing.
"Ha! Idiot smashed an EMPTY fish tank on you? Wow, that would just barely tickle. Waiiit, THATS his best with that pipe?"
"I said much the same thing."
"I know a five year old that could beat him to death with her bare hands!"
"I told him that too!"
"Wait, a friggin PEN knife? That’s not a stab that’s an insult!"
"Again! I offered him a pencil, but he'd pissed himself too much!"
"Did you seriously SCARE him into FAINTING?"
"That was a fun day."
"I'm amazed you haven't gone soft from such easy living."
"I DID hang my mask up."
"I see. I'm sorry I wasn't the one to help you do it."
"I'm sorry you weren't there to see it."
She smiled,
"I'm glad I never had to forge a mask."
"You did."
she looked at him.
"Huh?"
"You did forge a mask. You're wearing it now."
She sat back as he looked at her.
"You've perfected those eyes I gave you, to see MY mask."
"I destroyed mine. Will you?"
She smiled.
"I will."
she then leaned back, and took in a deep breath, and when she let it out, her eyes were sparkling brighter, and her smile wider. She looked at him, and he could see that she had indeed destroyed her mask. HE hugged her.
"I like you better like this. Now, all that’s left is filling that jar."
"And severing that last tendril of darkness."
He leaned back to look at her.
"Oh?"
She smiled.
"Lets burn that town to the ground!"
He got a wicked grin on his face as eh looked at her.
"It's been on my do-to list since I first breathed fire. But, my Fallen One, work first, play later."
She grumbled.
"Arugh, Fine! It can be a date."
"Hellfire and brimstone."
"Blood and screams."
"Vengeance and retribution."
"Rage and hate."
"Death and destruction."
"The Fallen One has Risen."
"The Demon Has Taken Wing."
"Lets Burn It To The Ground."
"Together."
They were reveling in their shared bloodlust and hatred of their home town. Tyler was smiling with the wicked grin he had when he made a mess, while Ash had a smiled of sweet sadisticness. Then Tyler got a thought.
"Hey, Fallen One, wanna learn to use those wings?"
She looked at the clock. 12:30.
"Sure, Demon."
Tyler then used his shadow to launch them outside the bus and he flew off with her in his arms.
Inside the bus there was a collective shudder.
"They are like mirrors to each other."
Mina was trembling.
"Tyler has a soul twin."
Melody watched the two's sky dance. They were flying with a feelable edge to them. she watched as they flew at each other and she saw their wings collide with a nasty force and spin them around. Only for them to split apart and fly off to then chase each other through the skies as if they were dogfighting aircraft.
"Who is that with Tyler?"
Riuko had come through the shadow link as she and the entire force could see the duo flying. She saw Melody and sat beside her.
"She's got the same vibe and aura he does. Who is she?"
Melody watched as they flew at a stone cliff, only to flip as they reached it and fly straight upwards.
"That’s his first love. Ash."
Riuko was shocked.
"I thought.....YOU were his first love!"
Melody looked at her, her blue eyes sad,
"I was not the first he gave his heart and soul to. She was. They killed her in his town. He revived her a few hours ago. He loves her. He loves ME just fiercer."
Riuko looked into her eyes.
"Do you believe that?"
Melody looked at her engagement ring.
"I........don't know any more Riuko. I just don't know."


"This is fucking awesome!"
"Never gets old!"
Tyler was loving his flight with Ash. The revived girl had taken to her new wings like a duck to water. Her black bird wings matching his Demon wings to perfection. They were just lost in the rush of the wind and the presences of the other. Ash was a far more daring flier then the others as she would fly at a cliff at speed and at the last possible second flip to fly straight up, her still bare nipples less then an inch from touching the stone. Tyler was right there beside her. More then matching her reckless fearlessness. They tore off the cliff face to fly close to the transports, and weave in and out between them like a pinball. Sometimes coming so close they'd touch the grill or bumper, at one point, Ash winked at him and flew straight up to dive at a bus roof window. She was going so fast that those inside were convinced she'd crash into it, only to rotate and dive down the cliff face. Then it became a game of chicken with oncoming traffic, seeing just how close they could get the fastest before breaking off. Tyler won by rotating and flying over the car with inches to spare. Ash then flew up to kiss him.
"You grew a pair o balls!"
"I'll show ya later!"
They broke off to weave between transports again.

"Mina. Who is that girl?"
Sakamoto had been in the bus they dived at.
"That’s his friend Ash."
"Mina. They're being recklessly stupid. They're flying at cars head on and dodging them last second!"
Riuko and Satuski were watching their skydance together.
"Satuski. Their dance feels more.....dangerous then the love filled one when he danced with Melody."
"I feel it too. It's reminding me of when Ryuko put on Junkestu."
"I was thinkin more when we fought over Kyoto."
Ryuko came to stand beside them. Then Mina got an alert.
"Hey, you two. We got a pair of dragons and five Neroui inbound!"
"We'll play with them. Fallen One!"
"Demon!"
"rise!"
"Take wing!"
There was a flash of light as the duo slammed into each other, and slapped the other's face. Tyler had his scythe, Gleipnir out, and Ash her twin Deagles.
"Masssssterrrrr! Geeeeeeetttt Meeee WEEEEEETTTTT!"
"Wow, Demon, that Scythe's a sub?"
"Ash, this is the black dragon empress, Gleipnir. Gleipnir, say hi."
The scythe turned into her human form to kiss Ash on the mouth. ash locked the ferally sexy black skinned lady's lips and shoved her tongue in her mouth. She left the feral girl breathless.
"Ohhhh, Master, I liiiiiike her! Mistress! Make me weeeeeet! Uuuuusee meeeee! WEILD MY BODY!"
"OI! MY sex addicted scythe!"
She stomped her foot in the air as she returned to scythe mode. Ash then kissed him and they shared her taste. Then the twin roars were heard, and they smiled.
"Fallen One."
"Demon."
They flapped and there was TWO thunderclaps as the duo slammed into the dragons first as the Neroui floated to surround them. Mina watched as the savage duo fought. Tyler had slashed the first dragon along it's flank as Ash fired her Deagles. The forged weapons screaming in pain with every trigger pull, while Gleipnir screamed in pleasured ecstasy as blood was spattered across her blade and haft.
"Mina. That smile is scaring me."
Sakamoto's voice was trembling as she watched Tyler and Ash dissect the dragon alive. The look of sheer joy and PLEASURE on his face as he tore an eyeball from the dragon's head was terrifying the force. They then watched him throw the scythe into a Neroui while the blade was glowing. The blade pierced it and the alien craft began to scream in it's metallic tone in absolute agony. The sounds were clearly pained, and the craft was falling from the very sky. Then the other Neroui fired a single beam at it's core. The craft gave a final relieved cry as it shattered, as if thanking it's brethren for releasing it from it's pain. Tyler and Ash reconvened to high five, kiss and laugh. There was a single dragon left, and it tried to turn and run. But it froze in place, as if stuck. Rias was now trembling.
"That's Gasper's time power. Asia, Yoshkia, Sonya, look away, this gonna be bad!"
Mina watched the two descend on the now pleading, trapped beast.
"Get away from the windows! Cover Unicorn's eyes and ears!"
Melody had climbed to the viewing deck to watch her lover descend into darkness with the girl.
"You shouldn't watch this Melody."
She looked to see a now pale Riuko looking at her from the stairs up.
"I have to. My lover is about to release his darkness. I must see it."

Tyler and Ash laned on the dragon's back, and were walking along the scaled creature looking for a viable spot for carving.
"Hey, this looks like a soft spot!"
He walked over, and Ash was tapping a groove between two scales.
"This should do."
"So, how we doing this?"
"Haven't decided yet."
"Hey, lets just get some blood flowing."
"Right-"
He froze. His face going bone white as a thought had occurred to him. Ash was concerned.
"You okay? Demon?"
"My name is Tyler. It seems I forgot a step."
He then moved like lightning to shove a drop of blood down her throat. She gaged, then a massive, black shadow was torn from her body. The thing was the avatar from earlier and it was now looking terrified at the Demon as a similar avatar rose from his back. Then Ash collapsed and was panting.
"What....the.......hell?"
Tyler severed the dragon's head, and flew back to get Ash in bed. He returned to the bus and laid her now drained body on the couch. He then used his shadow to cover her. he went to walk away, but she grabbed his arm.
"What happened?"
"Those fuckers rigged your revive with a puppet string. I severed it. Rest, I have a few gods to slaughter."
"Promise me."
Eh then knelt beside her and took her hands in his.
"I swear by our Fallen hope. I WILL come back to you."
She nodded, and passed out. He then looked to the now nervous ladies.
"Mina. I need the latest imagery of the castle. Sonya. Get me Mavis. we need goddess support. everyone. I am sorry for that. It seems the god of death is in play."
"sir, the latest imagery."
HE looked to see a lady with a shattered yin-yang plate.
"Fuckin A Ragyo. Where'd the hell you get a Personality flipper?"
Satuski was confused.
"Personality flipper?"
"It's an artifact from Fairytail's world. If you have a heart of good, you go evil. And vice versa. Ash was the perfect puppet once that god of death planted a thread on her when she came through the barrier. Lawrence was clean. He had no strings attached, as I was scrutinizing his revival from the ground up. I was FAR too emotionally unstable to do such a thorough examination on Ash. Result? I just nearly got lost in the dark. Where's Melody?"
"Here."
He looked and soon as he saw her, he had her by the lips. He had an apology buried in his lips of a magnitude that shook her to her core. She could feel, in his lips, his shaking hands, and the hammering of his heart that he knew he fucked up. He had let his emotions run away from him, and in doing so, nearly hurt his love. She kissed him back and he felt her forgiveness and he felt a massive weight lifted off his shoulders. HE pulled back.
"I'm sorry, Melody. I was led like a damned sheep."
She just smiled.
"I forgive you. Just save your friend. That will make you feel better."
His gaze hardened.
"As My Angel, commands her Demon."
Her gaze hardened too.
"The Angel orders her Demon to save his Fallen One."
"It WILL be done."
He then walked over and sat beside the panting Ash. She was panting like she'd ran up a two mile incline. She was nervous by his steel gaze.
"Tyler? What's wrong?"
"I need to sever that noose around your neck. This gonna suck."
He sliced his finger wide open and let the blood flow into her mouth.
"I lost you once. I will NOT lose you again, Ash. If the gods of this world want to drag you back to hell, they have to get through me first."
He closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he could see the chains on her soul trying to drag her back to the spirit world. He’d used a combination of Zeref's power, Rias's teleportation, the power of Acnologia, and a few others to bring himself, and his entire strength to the spirit realm to sever her chains.
"YOU WERE FOOLISH TO COME HERE MORTAL."
He looked to see a massive skeletal being with a scythe in a black cloak. Tyler just laughed,
"I came for my friend."
"NOT EVEN YOU CAN CHALLENGE THE LAWS OF DEATH!"
Tyler unleashed his full force, and the sheer shockwave knocked the ReaperGod backward. Tyler then swung a fist against the chains on Ash's soul. they all shattered. Her soul soared back to the world of the living and her new body, her new life. The ReaperGod was now shaking with rage as he gathered his powers over death itself. Tyler gather his powers over darkness itself and they fired their powers in a massive showdown over who was the true death god. Tyler had his powers fueled by everything he was, with everything Melody meant to him. The black mass was shot through with bursts of light, and had everything she was to him. The Reapergod's mass of power was torn to shreds and his body was then engulfed by his power. The now dying Reapergod watched as Tyler walked over to gain his power.
"YOU ARE TRULY A FORCE OF DEATH ITSELF."
"You gods and goddesses WILL learn this lesson. This is MY world now."
The fading Reapergod chuckled.
"I WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING. THAT FRIEND OF YOURS. THOSE CHAINS WERE PLACED THERE AS A TEST OF YOUR RESOLVE...BY HER SOUL . SHE WANTED TO SEE JUST HOW FAR YOU'D GO TO SAVE HER. HER MIND PLAYED NO PART. I WAS PLACED HER BY THE OTHER GODS FOR THE SAME PURPOSE. I WAS NOT A GOD, BUT MERELY AN AVATAR. YOU HAVE PASSED OUR TEST. THUS SHE IS GIVEN HER NEW LIFE. AS THAT MAN WAS YOUR FIRST ATTEMPT AT REVIVAL, IT WAS GIVEN FREELY. IF YOU SEEK TO REVIVE IN THE FUTURE, YOU WILL NEED TO SUBDUE OTHER AVATARS EACH TIME YOU DO SO. THAT IS THE LAW OF REALITY."
"I thought there'd be a catch somewhere. So, just kick an ass, and I get a friend back. Fair deal."
The being faded away completely, and the area of floating nothingness shattered. He blinked to find himself on the floor, with everyone around him. Melody was calling his name.
"Tyler?! Tyler? Wake up!"
"I'm up!"
He sat up, rubbing his head as he did so, only for Melody, Yoshkia, Sonya, and Asia to tackle him with a hugs again.
"Hey! Lemme go!"
HE was swamped in the warmth of the girls hugs, and just sighed.
"He's become quite the ladykiller."
He looked to see a yawning Ash looking at him with her smiling bright blue eyes. He used the full force of his demon eyes to see into their depths, and found nothing but his first friend and love. He breathed a sigh of relief.
"Okay, I got some explaining to do."
An hour later he had finished the retelling of both his realization of the strings, and the battle with the ReaperGod avatar. Ash was floored.
"You're saying...you fought an avatar of a death-god....for me?"
He smiled at her,
"Yup. And WON."
Ash hugged him.
"Thank you."
HE snorted.
"I look after my own. Your my friend. Least I can do."
she just looked at him, as the others all chuckled fondly.
"Fighting a god is that LEAST you can do?"
"For you. I'd fight the world naked, alone, and bare handed to protect the ones I love, Ash. I lost you to the world once, they WILL NOT take you again. Not while I have strength to make a fist."
He was sitting at the table with the laptop in front of him. Looking over the latest imagery, as Ash was just shaking her head.
"It would seem, that cocoon of light I was inside of these years has been released.."
HE smiled as a glow appeared in the aisle, and Hestia stepped out in all her bustiness.
"Hey Hestia. Glad you could come."
The goddess of Hearth and Home smiled.
"I heard from oro you revived your friend."
"I did. Ash, meet Hestia. The Goddess of Hearth and Home."
The black haired girl bowed a little in the face of a real goddess. Hestia got a serious look as she saw her.
"I'd like to examine you for a moment with my power."
She looked at Tyler.
"You die, I'll just bring you back again."
Hestia sighed. But didn't say anything, for she knew he would. She then held up her small hand and Ash started glowing. Hestia's eyes then began glowing with her power as she saw the girl's soul. After a few seconds the lightshow ended and Hestia smiled, while shaking her head.
"You are a reborn human, Ash. You have eternity looking at you. I got word about you from the death god Shinogami. He's greenlit the revive spell that Tyler and Melody possess."
She then looked to Tyler.
"If he hadn’t you'd have had to kill him. right now. It'd be a 50/50 win/lose. But Shinogami did not want to take that risk. He said he'd rather just let you do whatever, and him his own thing. So, the revive spell is a complete revival. Her soul is free, and the fetters to death severed. As long as she does not die a mortal death, she will live on."
Ash's breath of relief as massive. while Tyler just chuckled.
"of course he greenlit it. Either he did of he'd die by my hands. He chose wisely."
Ash just yawned. Tyler smiled.
"Hey, Ash, lets crash for now. You recharge your batteries, I'll relax."
He then looked to Enterprise across the table.
"I am sorry our day together was taken. But I promise, we have another full day tomorrow before the battle. we'll spend it together, sound fair?"
She smiled.
"You just got a long lost friend back. Enjoy your time together, and we'll spend tomorrow together."
"Thanks Enterprise."
Ash was now rocking back and forth. Tyler chuckled. He picked her up, and carried her to the back room where he laid her in bed. She grumbled as she got up to change. She stripped naked and threw a long shirt on before climbing into the bed. The clock said 2:30 PM. He climbed beside her, and she hugged him, as they drifted off to sleep.

Tyler woke to find Ash was gone. He looked around and didn't see her in the room. He placed a hand and it was still warm. Then the door opened and she walked in. Her hair was damp, clearly from just showering. He sat up as she laid out a set of clothes. A t-shirt and shirt.
"Nice to see you up and running again Ash."
She smiled At him.
"Nice to still be here."
"How you feeling?"
She has tying her hair in a ponytail, as she smiled at him.
"I feel like I did that day on that hill."
He got up, and his body popped and creaked like a bundle of glowsticks. She laughed as he hugged her.
"You still sound like breaking sticks in the morning."
He held her tightly.
"And you still feel perfect in my arms."
She hugged him back, and rested her head on his shoulder.
"I had a chat with that Angel of yours."
"Verdict?"
"Well, she's your Angel. I'll be your Fallen One. You're our Demon."
"Ash. I love you."
She shivered.
"I love you too, Tyler."
His heart skipped a beat. She then just sighed.
"Can I get dressed now?"
"You look better naked, but sure."
He let her go, and walked out as she gave him a backslap. He found the other girls all smiling as he returned. Hestia and Asia were lounging on a couch with a Laptop looking at something, Sonya was dozing further down the same couch curled up in a small ball, Yoshkia was cooking something at the stove, Belfast helping, Wales and Mina were glaring at each other with cards in their hands, Enterprise was stretched out on the other couch with her captain's hat on her face, and Melody was resting by her. Tyler smiled as he saw the dozing Sonya, and used his Shadow to put a blanket over her, and enterprise as well. They both smiled as he took a seat at the card playing ladies. Mina and Wales smiled as he joined them.
"feel better?"
"I feel refreshed."
Melody was then heard.
"I love you Tyler."
He looked at her, and smiled.
"I love you too, Melody. Sorry for making you worry."
She smiled again. Then Ash came over and sat across from him. She had her old laptop out and she passed him his.
"Warcom. You. Me."
"Usual?"
"I win, You buy me dinner."
"I win."
"You win? I'll do a favor."
"Love, I made a request to Saito for her."
"I love you."
Melody placed a new laptop on they table.
"Here, Ash. The latest model. Happy rebirthday."
Tyler and Ash smiled. They spent a little time to get her data transferred, then the war was on. Tyler and Ash both chose sides, and the war was on. MIna and wales were curious as to the game that taught them warfare. Mina next to Tyler, wales to Ash. Tyler smiled as he sent an attack sortie to poke a city. She retaliated with a ground assault.
"Gotchya."
He detonated a bomb that set off a fault line and split her city in two. He then pressed his advantage with a volley from his sea based battleships. She then used her sleeper agents to try and sabotage his ammo, only for it to be a trap and her men slaughtered. He won with her city being reduced to rubble and every man under her command dead. He had lost maybe a 10th of his forces, and mostly from the earthquakes and aftershocks. Mina and Wales sat back. The game used cinematics to show the results of each choice, and the game had a nearly endless selection of ways to fight. Ash was smiling as she saw her leader of her army get beheaded.
"Wow, it took years, but you won. So, what the favor?"
HE smiled.
"I take you out on our first date in years."
"Win/win. rematch?"
"Sure. Or we can go a few rounds and practice our power skills."
She looked at the sky.
"I'd like to relax for a bit. Still getting the feel of it if you catch my drift."
"I getcha. Wanna hit random all this time?"
"Sure."
This time Tyler was given command of a hideously underequipped army, while Ash had everything she could ask for. They chatted as they played.
"To think we haven't played this in years."
"Hey, surprise. Yeah, years, yet it still feels like we I just surrendered to you yesterday. Yeesh, nasty."
"Hey! Dick move!"
"The longer a supply line is, the easier it is to cut! Here, present!"
He had sent a set of sappers to destroy a bridge on her supply route, and effectively cut off her armies' resupply. Then he used his own army's familiarity with the terrain to set off a massive landslide along the mountain her army was camped out beneath. Her army was now pinned with a river behind it and a forest in front. He heard her sigh, as she had them enter the forest. His men then set it on fire as the last group moved in. The way they did it, was to set the forest they had just finished going through first, and then pushed the army towards a large cliff. Ash was now scrambling to save her men with a fire plane run, only for hidden mines to start going off, and setting more fires. She watched her army burn alive as her leader was safe in the now defenseless city. Again, she lost. Her army dead to the last man, whereas he only lost two full squads this time. Mina was shaking her head.
"So, our leader played war games for fun."
"Yup. Ash, round three?"
She smiled,
"Sure. Lets do an objective mode."
"You choose."
"How kind!"
This time, Tyler had to defend an area against Ash's invasion. Mina watched as he set his lines and traps. Ash didn't know what he had planned, as the game was like blind chess. The leaders had access to maps, satellite images that refreshed every five minutes or so, and other intel for their side. Tyler's eyes were never still as he would go from looking at troop needs and statues to sending sorties and raids. Then he'd set up supply runs and rigged runs too. He smiled as Ash raided a rigged supply line. The result was her losing a large amount of forces, while he got to scavenge a bunch of gear off her army. Then he'd sent a sneak attack at her rear flank with a stealth squad that she had no clue existed. They duked it out, only..
"Wait, what the hell just happened?"
Her leader died of a poisoned drink, and he was declared the winner.
"I used an stealth op that launched an hour ago."
She sat back. Stunned. An hour in real life was two years in-game.
"A long term sleeper. NO wonder my guns kept jamming and tanks failed! You got sneakier too!"
He smiled.
"I never beat you last time. After I finished your grave, I would play this for hours. Often four against one. All the while promising myself, that if I ever got to play with you again, I'd win."
She smiled.
"well, you won. Three times in a row. Now what?"
"I want to keep playing this. With you."
She placed a hand on his.
"Sure, Tyler. Did they ever make sequel?"
"No, actually, they've just been updating this one. It'll go offline for a while and they'll upgrade the graphics, n umber of choices, and other things."
She smiled.
"Hey, wanna head up there?"
HE looked at the viewing deck,
"Sure."
She used the stairs as he just jumped.
"Tch, show off."
"If ya got it, flaunt it."
"Fair."
HE still was shirtless as he again used his power to make a comfy place to lay on. She smiled.
"Way, face it forward.
"Sure."
HE then set it to face the same way the bus was going.
He then laid on the shadow bed, and she laid against him. Her body sideways and her head in his lap. HE the altered the shape of the bed for her and him, raising it up so they could see better.
"This is really comfy."
"I aim to please."
She smiled,
"How long it take you to finish my grave?"
"Two full months. I didn't smile again for a further year."
She sighed.
"Well, lets smile together again."
"And raise hell the way only we can."
She smiled. They laid there just watching the scenery coming towards them.
"How'd you know I was being controlled?"
He was stroking her hair was he talked.
"You said to just get some blood flowing. The Ash I loved would never to so cruel. I would, but she would NOT. That’s when I realized i missed a step."
She watched a seagull fly overhead.
"Fuck off, feathery flyin rat!"
She laughed as the bird squawked before flying away in a huff.
"You still hate them things. That’s cute!"
"Never forgave those bastards. That hotdog was mine dammit!"
"Thank you saving my stuff."
"Thank you for wanting to be my friend again."
She sighed happily.
"So. What other characters can I expect to meet?"
He smiled.
"Fairytail."
Ash grinned.
"Now THAT sounds fun."
"Look at my right shoulder."
She looked, curious, and saw his guild brand.
"Wow. You're a Fairytail guildmember?"
"So is Melody. My brand chose me. I'm sure Mavis and Makorov will let you join up too."
"Ohhh, you know I wanna! Anyone else?"
"Zerotwo's fun. Hey, you gonna get a kick outta this. I bitchslapped the taste outta Ichigo's mouth when we met."
She snorted.
"Seriously?"
"Twice."
"That’s rich! Now I want to slap her!"
"When you meet her, go for it. everyone hates her and Hiro. They tried to steal a franxx and defect."
She looked at him.
"As you are now, I'm amazed you didn't kill them."
"Zerotwo asked to spare Hiro, while Gorro did for Ichigo."
She sighed.
"Gorro still loves her."
"More owed a debt. Get this. HE's dating my sister."
She sat bolt upright, and looked at him.
"she's here?"
"Huh?"
He was confused, then clicked.
"Oh! Riiiight. Here I'll show you."
He used his shadow to have his phone brought up and he pulled up a photo of Lillica. The rugged girl sighed with relief as she saw the photo of the flaming red headed beauty. She laid back down.
"I got scared for a moment there."
"I forgot she existed to be honest. That’s Lillica, my adoptive sister."
"She's gorgeous. Gorro upgraded fo sho."
"I told him that. Dude's good people, just got bad luck. Wanna see my others?"
"Sure."
"This is Sakura."
Ash smiled at the photo of the Silver Fairy.
"Awww, she's a cutie! You gave her those wings too, didn't you?"
"Every Silver Fairy should have wings. This is Kie."
HE showed her the small girl with Orange hair.
"Awwww, she's a cutie too! She seems shy though."
"I rescued her from a mother that hated her. In her mothers words, Kie being born was why her life fell apart."
"You rescued her? How?"
"Before the war, I was trying to set my new family up as a haven for those that suffered like we did, so that they would never suffer like that again. By that point, even though I couldn't set the sky on fire, people were still terrified of angering me. Plus our family Yataomo, had a stranglehold on the country by that point. We adopted her from under her mother."
Ash smiled.
"So, you made our sanctuary dream happen, and were even working on our haven."
"These were our dreams. You may have been gone, but I was still here. I wanted to be able to look you in the eye and tell you I made it happen."
She snuggled closer to him, a warm glow filling her soul.
"I can't wait to meet our new family."
"I got more to show you."
"Oh?"
"This is Akio. She's a ghost hunter."
Ash chuckled as she looked at the photo of the mousey girl.
"Another cutie! Rescue?"
"From her rapist father. Or attempted rapist at least. My wolf, Ghost, saved her while I was fighting with the stairs. Plus, Akio's a girlfriend of mine."
Ash then looked at the size differences between the two.
"She's fifteen, if you concerned."
She snorted.
"Have you popped her cherry?"
"Very carefully, but yes."
She looked at his crotch.
"I kinda wanna see if it's gotten bigger sine the last time I saw it."
"Well, go for it. Wanna look, feel free."
She looked at the viewing windows around them then to the hole in the floor to the lower deck.
"Right....here?"
"Sure. Why not?"
HE was smiling, and she was shaking her head.
"Wow, you really HAVE changed. Eh, fuck it."
She then dropped drawer and exposed his now standing to attention spear.
"Wow, it did get bigger."
"Like it?"
She smiled, as she grabbed it in her hand. He smiled.
"If you wanna play with it, don't make a mess."
She then licked her lips.
"Lets see if I member how to do this!"
She fit it in her mouth and started bobbing for apples. He was sighing happily was she sucked on hi straw. HE was holding her hair as she did so, and he watched as her throat bulged as she drank of him. After he went limp, she retook her spot laying licking her lips and savoring the taste.
"Verdict?"
She smiled.
"Even better!"
"That gene? It makes it so I can't get a girl knocked up if I don't want to."
"Ohhhhhh, barebacking!"
"Fo sho homegirl!"
She then used her own shadows, which were a deep violet to bring a soda from the fridge up. She drank deep and he smiled.
"Now, imagine that spear in Akio's wrapper."
She choked on her drink.
"How the hell did you not kill her?"
"She did the riding. I just held her."
She smiled.
"I see now."
"We did it right in the middle of like forty people. I musta banged like, six of my girls that night?"
She just shook her head.
"Nice."
"This is Kaguya."
She laid her head back on his stomach, his limp spear still exposed. Ash looked over the petite gil and licked her lips, still tasting his shot.
"She's pretty."
"She's one o mine, and like it rough."
"Like how rough?"
He smiled as fed her a drop of blood to show her.
"Damn. Yeah, your gonna have fun with her. How's her taco?"
"Tasty and tight. She clawed my back to hell though. But, hey, fun. This is Amaki. My adoptive mother."
Ash had to rub her eyes as she looked at the sexy MILF.
"No way those are real!"
"Ohhhhh, they are VERY much real my dear Fallen One."
She looked at the photo to him to the photo. Then she just held up a hand and they high-fived.
"That’s...impressive."
"I popped her cherry."
"Wait. THAT goddess was a virgin?"
"Here's the story."
Ash was laughing by the time he finished the story of the family secret.
"So, this Otagowa, had a goddess like her for a wife, and didn't touch her once? Gay."
"closet gay. In the navy."
"The perfect stereotype. She yours too?"
"Ohhh, hell yeah."
"Niiiice brother!"
"Are YOU one of mine?"
She looked at him,
"I am ALLLL yours!"
"Just needed to hear it!"
She smiled, but froze as a tunnel came at them. Then they were in and he rubbed her hair soothingly. Once on the other side she just shook her head again.
"To think, 4 years go by, and now YOUR comforting MY nerves."
"To think, 4 years go by, and we together again."
She looked at him, and he saw a tear in her eye.
"I wished for more time with you."
"I granted that wish."
He wiped that tear from her face.
"Now, lets put more smiles on that face then tears."
She laid back on his hip and looked at the sky and smiled a happy smile.
"Ash."
She looked at him.
"Yeah?"
He placed a hand on her head and stroked her hair like they did on that hill.
"Welcome home."
She choked up a little as she breathed. She took his hand and held it tightly.
"Thank you for holding the door open."
They laid there, him with his spear out, her happily relaxing against him, and he stroking her hair.

"Sir, we have new images."
"Thanks Mina!"
Ash grumbled.
"Believe me, Fallen One, the feeling is VERY much mutual. But, lets get it done."
She put his spear away, and stretched.
"I wanna ride that thing again later."
"Sure."
Tyler and her swung down through the hole in the floor to take a seat at the table to look over the newest images. Tyler and Ash set the laptop between them and started looking it over.
"Hmmm, Ragyo's received reinforcements."
"She's got like eight dragons now."
"Plus, looks like a few lesser gods too. Hey, I know that one, Bacchus the god of wine. Looks like it our version though. Hestia will spank him."
The little goddess waved from her spot on the couch.
"Nice to see Kiria's favorite goddess relaxing!"
She smiled.
"She told me to give you something."
"Oh?"
Hestia came over and hugged him.
"Long distance hug!"
He smiled, now missing his little sprite. He hugged her back.
"Once we head back, give her that for me."
The kind twin tailed goddess smiled.
"Sure."
Ash scooted closer to him, and laid against his side, and sighed. HE smiled and wrapped an arm around her.
"I'll hug you too, Ash. Never you worry."
She started happily humming. Tyler went back to looking over the images.
"Ohhhhhhh, now IT"S PERSONAL!"
Ash looked to see an image of a small girl in a white lab coat with pasty skin.
"IS that the freak from Fairytail?"
"I HATED that freak!"
"I had a headache for two hours after that one!"
"We gon kill her. That’s not for debate, it gon happen."
"Testify brotha. Hey, who’s that?"
An image of a blonde lady with ice-blue eyes was then seen.
"Annie, from Aot. Okay, I'm placing a capture only on her head. Girl's got issues, but I THINK I can reach her."
Ash smiled,
"Still have that hero complex. Nice to see it again."
"It's a running gag at this point. So, we got Klaxisaurs, pure boom boom. Hey, waiiiiit. Mina, we have any recent images of that Neroui mothership?"
The red headed strike witch commander was a little surprised, but replied.
"Yeah, we just got a new batch. Why?"
"I got a hunch."
Ash smiled.
"Oh, this oughta be good."
HE pulled up the new batch of images.
"Okay, full profile. HA! Hey, enterprise, that thing look familiar?"
The white haired beauty came over to look at the image, soon as she saw she frowned.
"Orochi. Sakura empire’s secret weapon."
"Thought so. Looks like they merged it with Neroui tech like with the Yamato."
Mina and the other witches groaned.
"Great. This just got harder."
"A regenerating supercarrier of Neroui."
"Boo!"
Tyler smiled.
"We got this ladies. Don't worry. We'll just have to work for our supper that day. Hey, Yoshkia, work hard, and I'll move you up the Queue!"
THAT lit a fire in her pretty eyes.
"Ooooohhhh, Now I can't wait!"
Ash was confused.
"Que?"
"For dates owed. Up next is....Oro, A drive with Shirley, Yoshkia, then Asia, and yeah. Keeps it nice and neat."
Ash just chuckled.
"Ladykiller alright. So, that mothership."
"Pure boom boom."
"Nothin special?"
"It might have a core, but with a thing that size, it'd be massive."
"So, are all neroui like that? Pop a core and boom?"
Tyler looked to Mina.
"You're the expert."
She smiled.
"Just when I thought I got demoted. All Neroui revolved around the same design. Hit the core and boom. Sometimes they split off, one not having a core while the other does. Sometimes the core moves inside the Neroui. Others the craft transforms."
Ash became thoughtful.
"They ever have multiple cores?"
Mina sat back to think herself.
"I HAVE heard rumors about multi cored Neroui back in our old world. Thus far, we have not encountered them."
Tyler and Ash looked at each other.
"It has multiple cores."
"Yup."
"Fuck."
Tyler sighed, as Ash had a thought as she looked at the screen.
"How come they haven't taken out the satellites?"
Tyler had thought the same thing.
"I asked Oro and Zeref that. Apparently, it would validate my power, and inconvenience Marissa. Not an option I guess."
"Nukes?"
"The world doesn't want to fight ME. They shoot a nuke at us, they'd be committing suicide as I'd reduce they're world to ash. Or whatever country it came from. Or both."
"EMP's?"
"Every single wire at that base id EMP proofed."
"Of course it is. So, Marissa has some of the most brilliant minds in Anime."
"And she's wasting them."
"What’s her power?"
"Same as mine. I can kill her easily enough though."
"I can see that. Wow, we're smarter and more lethal. With leader that actually leads."
She smiled.
"We'll win."
"Course we will! We got Yoshkia!"
"Awwww, thanks!"
"Love you!"
The browned haired girl was glowing again, and Mina was smiling too. Tyler loved making Yoshkia smile, and Mina was starting to see it too. Sonya was smiling too. Tyler and ash went back to looking over the images.
"So the sea is blocked off."
"Not too badly. I copied Juvia's power, so I might be able to cause some problems."
"I get why you brought her then."
"Yeah. I forgot to tell you. The powers you get, you have to learn to wield them yourself. You get the full force it has, but not the experience wielding it."
"I figured it'd have a catch. Not as bad as I thought though."
He arched his back, and got a line of pops.
"Alright. I think we good for now. So, now what?"
Ash thought for a moment.
"Warcom?"
"Sure."
She sat across from him and they got their laptops out again. Mina shook her head.
"So, you two would play war for a hobby."
"We once played for what, twelve hours straight?"
She smiled at the memory.
"You, me, eight boxes of pizza, that many two liters, a bolted door, and a free Saturday. Good times."
"Clothing optional."
"Good times?"
"Guaranteed."
They smiled at the memory. Melody sat beside Tyler to watch him play.
"Ash, lets turn on all Randoms."
"Even events?"
"Just cause."
She smiled. This time Tyler was leader of a small well-equipped force, while she had a massive poorly equipped one. Melody was resting her head on his shoulder, watching them play their brain games.
"Here, Ash. Think fast!"
He set a fire in the forest on her east flank. She sniggered.
"Merry christmas!"
She pulled her army back, only to drop a massive amount of napalm on the fire. The blast setting off a catastrophic avalanche that buried a city under his control, and setting a tsunami in motion.
"Nicely played! Hey, remember that one year with the icicle rain? Boop!"
"Well, there goes my heavy artillery. Prick. That was a weird year."
Mina was confused.
"Icicle rain?"
"A sudden rain storm in the upper atmosphere, where it was warmer, came through our town and it was, what? -20 out?"
"I think more -15. Result? Long razor sharp spikes fell from the sky. I was sleeping at her house while her parents were out of town, and we couldn't leave the house for three days straight due to flying death."
"The death toll, was.....12?"
"15, Fallen One. Hey, look out!"
"Dammit! I liked that town! So, yeah, 15 people died from a weird weather pattern. It looked beautiful after with all the icicles sticking out of things."
"I got a few shots of it in the archive. They even pierced car roofs and steel barrels."
"remember how cool it looked with that laser pen?"
"Ha! That was so friggin cool! Hey, with my power."
"We can recreate it!"
They highfived as they thought of it.
"Hey, Ash. After this round, wanna throw an open challenge out?"
Her eyes lit up.
"Ohhhh, hell yeah!"
Melody was the one curious this time.
"Open challenge, love?"
"We open our game to the world. Us two versus whoever."
"We've never been beaten once. Remember that tournament?"
"We didn't lose a single city."
"They still do them?"
"They do. Get this. Our team got elevated to legendary status. Our win record is STILL standing. Not a soul has even touched it."
They were smiling at yet another shared memory. Melody was smiling too.
"I am glad you weren't alone. Though, ash had never appeared in any files my mother found on your past, love."
Tyler sighed.
"The town destroyed any evidence of her having lived in town. Except for her grave, they made it like she'd never existed."
Ash smiled.
"Yet, you never forgot."
"No. I never forgot. I even started using the things you'd say a lot just to remind myself, and them, that you were here."
Melody and Mina looked at each other.
"HE became a living memorial."
"Its sad, sweet, and very romantic."
Ash laughed.
"Ohhh, he's VERY good at romance crap. He would break into my house all the time to hide gifts everywhere. Once, he left me a letter with a Hersey kiss sealing it. Dude knew how to make a girl smile."
"Remember the rigged bear attack?"
She sighed.
"He had bought me a bear, and it had a pocket in the back. HE had made a button that when pressed would say I love you in his voice. He then sewed it into the bear's pocket and very time I hugged that thing it say in his voice I love you. He'd even sneak in to change the batteries for me."
She closed her eyes, as if to savor the memory a little longer, when they snapped back open. She then looked to the counter, where a bear was sitting. The plush animal was a light tan, and looked like it had been hugged many, many times. She just smiled.
"Ten bucks say It'll say I love you or I miss you."
The ladies placed their bets and she hugged it.
"I'm sorry."
The sheer sadness and misery in the recorded voice brought tears to their eyes. She hugged it again.
"I love you."
Her voice recording was next. A third hug.
"I love you."
She smiled, another hug.
"I miss you."
Her voice.
"I miss you."
His voice.
"Please. I want you back."
His voice sounding like he was crying. She was sniffing as she hugged it for a final time.
"Ash. I promise on this bear, and my love for you, I WILL get stronger. I will never again be so weak and helpless to protect the ones i love. I will never forget you, but, I cannot live in the past. Should we ever stand face to face again I will hold you and never lose you again, until that happens, I will hide my heart, my soul, my light in the very bowels of my pain, so that one day I can bathe another in that warmth. I forged a mask of pain to hide that light you loved so dearly, that it will never be tainted by the evil of this place. One day, I will find one I can love like I loved you, and the world will NOT take her from me like it did you. When I find her, I will hang up my mask, and shower her with all the love, the warmth, all that I am so she may smile. I will gain the strength I need to defend her like I should have defended you. Ash. I love you. Then. Now. Forever. My Fallen One. Your Demon. Heh, Maybe my next love will be an Angel. Ash. I miss you. I love you. Please, rest now, and watch over me in death, as you did in life."

The recorded eulogy in his voice was both heartbreakingly sad, and a vow that sent shivers up the spins of all who heard it. Ash held the now silent bear tightly, as fresh tears came from her eyes at the sheer pain in his voice as he'd recorded the message. Tyler sighed.
"That bear was the last thing to be placed in the safe before I sealed it."
He then went and hugged her, and then Melody hugged her. He wrapped them both in his arms.
"I had my Angel. Now, I have my Fallen One. You have you Demon."
Ash took in a shaky breath.
"No."
They stepped back in shock at the steel in her voice. Tyler was now confused, while the others were horrified.
"No....what?"
She looked at the bear and grabbed it. They watched her tear the speaker and chip out and crush it.
"No. More. Tears."
She looked at him, a fire in her eyes.
"I will not let my death be a source of pain for you anymore. YOU came for ME. It took you a while, but you rescued me. We're together again, Tyler, now, let that regret and pain go, kiss that Angel. Then kiss me like you used to."
"There it is!"
He smiled, grabbed Melody and kissed her like he did back in the hospital. The blue eye beauty felt a massive weight lift off his shoulders as he did so. She had a single tear fall as she felt his renewed love for her in that kiss. She then felt a similar weight lift off her own shoulders as well. They were breathless as he pulled back.
"Melody. I love you."
Her eyes were sparkling.
"Tyler. I love you."
He then pounced on a foot tapping Ash.
"Bout time!"
He kissed her too. She felt the weight that had been lifted off his shoulders, and she sighed happily into the kiss. whereas Melody was a soft, tender kiss, Ash was more raw, wild, and dangerous. She bite his lip as he teased her tongue. Mina and Melody noticed the difference.
"With you, he's kind, gentle and tender. Her, he's more..."
"More.....WILD."
Ash pulled back to gasp for breath.
"Ash. I love you."
She smiled.
"Tyler. I love you."
Then he got a certain twinkle.
"Ladies. I got an idea."
Melody and Ash looked at each other.
"I'd like my revived first to be just us."
"The threesome will have to wait love."
"Well, there goes my SECOND Idea."
"Okay, infuriating jackass, I'll bite. What’s the first?"
"Lets fly!"
They looked at each other and smiled. Then all three were outside in a three-way skydance. Tyler and Ash twirling with Melody between them, before splitting apart three ways. The ladies formed a heart with their patterns as Tyler tore through it. He then spiraled to grab the two ladies that held the largest parts of his heart by the hands as they spun into the sky. Mina was smiling when Sakamoto paged her.
"Okay. That’s better. NOW they feel like lovers."
"They ARE lovers, Milo. Lovers, and lifelong friends."
Ash then pulled her wings in to dive at the waves. Tyler staring into her eyes as they freefell. Melody spiraling downward as the two reunited friends splashed into the waves. Only to reexplode out in a massive surge of roiling sea spray. They then flew through Melody's spiral to part again. They then all hugged as he bathed them in fire to dry them. Then back to flying skydance. Tyler then tapped their backs and contrails of smoke were seen. His black, Ash's purple, Melody's white. Now their patterns were traced. Mina sighed.
"Someone poke them please."
Satuski was the one with the heart to do it.
"You three done? We're getting jealous down here."
"Uugggh."
Three voices just grumbled at her.
"Buzz kill."
"Mood killer."
"Satuski."
Satuski snorted.
"Whatever. Come on lovebirds."
"Demon!"
"Angel!"
"Fallen One!"
The three then just burst put laughing as they flipped on their height to dive at the buses. Tyler smiled at Ash, who picked up on his idea. They flapped a thunderclap to charge at the bus with Mina as fast as they could. The bus was now pale as they rocketed at them, evil smiles on their faces. They then smashed into their shadow, only to walk out laughing at the others expressions. They high-fived.
"Gotchya!"
Melody came in the see them BOTH get slugged by an angry Satuski.
"Hey, Satuski."
"What, ash?"
"Worth it!"
She buried her head in her hands.
"Two. There's TWO."
"Hey, Satuski."
She groaned as she looked at a smiling Tyler.
"What?"
"LOVE YOU!"
The kamui-clad lady just walked to flop on an open section of couch, the thought of TWO Tyler-level jackasses draining her of energy. Tyler smiled as he clapped Ash on the back.
"Wanna open the challenge?"
She smiled.
"Lets show them the Fallen One has returned."
They were about to sit at the table when Tyler had a thought.
"Hey, Ash wanna take it to the upper deck?"
She smiled.
"Sure."
This time they both jumped up, and retook spots on the still present shadow couch. She had her laptop he had his. She sat back against his side while he thread his arm around her waist to reach his keyboard, and she wiggled until comfy.
"Ready?"
She smiled and nodded. They then joined together in game as dual leaders, and set their game to open war. Their army name was: The Fallen Demons.
"That name brings back memories."
"It does indeed. Wonder if the community remembers us."
"They made an in-game memorial to you when I logged your account off."
"I wonder."
"I'm sure my power has reached them all by now."
"Hey, we got a taker."
Another player team had taken their challenge, and the war was on. The two friends were chatting again as they worked.
"Think Marissa plays this?"
"No, I found it AFTER we broke up. Hey, nice stealth run."
"It'd be hilarious if she tried us and lost to a game war and the real one too!"
"Ha! Hey, hold,"
"Got a plan?"
"City's on another Faultline."
"I wonder if it can split?"
"Lets see. Hey, get this, remember that racing game I had? The one I made that Yoshkia Mobile?"
The city in question was split right down the middle by a massive underground setting off the earthquake. Ash whistled.
"Niiice. Yeah, it was called, world of cars, right?"
"I was teaching Yoshkia and Lyn how to play it when Marissa runs poor Yoshkia off the road in that yellow Ferrari I made her."
"HA! No more supplies for them! What'd you do?"
"I picked up my headset, and just teased her with my kiss, the gene I gave her and the arm I took from her. Hey, stealth sniper op away."
"Should be effective. She lose it?"
"RO-YA-LLY. Like, sending a massive attack wave to die lose it."
"This a preemptive strike then?"
"Kinda sorta. More, killing Ragyo to make up for a mistake I made."
"Oh? You sure its not just for Satuski, Ryuko and her twin?"
"A part. When the shit hit the fan, I had deemed Ragyo a minor nuisance then a major threat. If I'd wanted, I could've flown out to where she lived, slit her throat, and flown back in 24 hours. Since I did nothing, we're paying for it now. Hey, op results."
"Ha! Sweet Victory! So, before I condemn you for an oversight, details? And set a another challenge."
"Sure."
He then spent a quick hour to bring her up to speed with how the reincarnates came to be, and the resulting shit show.
"Yeah, so just because I wanted to explore the reincarnated souls in Satski and Riuko, the worlds went STRIAGHT to hell. An I lit the damned fuse."
She thought for a moment, as they tore yet another challenger to pieces.
"Do you regret it?"
"I just wish there'd been another way to mee them without starting a damn war. All I wanted was to meet Ryuko and Satuski. That's all."
She sighed.
"I'd have jumped at it like that too. But, you didn't answer my question."
HE sent off a heavy artillery raid before looking out the window.
"I kinda do, Ash. even though I got you back, I wish I hadn't set the world on fire to do so."
She smiled, even though he couldn't see it.
"It's nice to see you're still as kind as you were. Though, I think you holding the wrong person accountable. Hey, EMP out."
"Ya think? I got a night op rolling."
"I do. You blame your self for starting the war. But, ask yourself this: Did you throw the first punch?"
He looked at her as he rolled a line of tanks through a captured city.
"I...didn't. The first ACTUAL shots of the war were fired when Medusa attacked me in board daylight."
Ash rested her head on his shoulder.
"Well, there you go. THEY picked this fight. NOT YOU. So, relax."
HE became thoughtful as he used his high altitude bombers to lay waste to the enemy medical encampment, while Ash sent a small team to sabotage the enemy leader's car and home.
"Ya know Ash? You're right. I may have lit the dammed fuse, but I did NOT make it blow. They made it blow when they attacked me. Ha! Idiot's trying to start a rebellion."
"Dumbass. I got the rioters handled. You still think too much."
"Well, I get that a lot. I just worry. Hey, he just got a nasty surprise."
"That worrying always made me smile. Did that rigged car get him?"
"Nah, it blew too early, scared the hell out of him though."
"Wow, he's gone full turtle. I loved how you were always trying to look out for me, even if I wasn't aware of it at the time."
"I just got a nasty idea."
"Radiation bomb?"
"It'll be so-"
"No."
"Damn it was a good one too!"
"Dude, your puns suck. Some even hurt. Like make my soul shrivel up a little bad."
"Well, no matter how I push the envelope here it'll still be stationary!"
She snorted.
"Okay. Not bad. How, he died of radiation poisoning? Nasty."
"Hey, I have a confession."
"speak."
"I developed a nasty addiction after you were gone."
"Porn?"
"Soap."
She just looked at him.
"You became addicted.......to soap?"
"Yeah. It was really bad. But not to worry! I'm clean now!"
She wacked him. HARD. With a large smile on her face.
"Okay. You have some good puns."
"Rad."
"Killed it. Took it outside and shot it in the head."
"Pow, right in the kisser!!"
"Hey! MY kisser!"
He did just that, and kissed her as they waited for another player. He pulled back, and she was glowing again.
"Still an affectionate person. Hey. Got another."
"I love showering my girls in attention."
"I bet you love shower with them alright."
"I do actually. Hey, suicidal greeting card."
"Jackass. I think he's trying to bait us."
"Thought so too, lets take it."
"Rigged fish?"
"Yup."
"Nice. As for not killing Ragyo? Honestly? I'd have made the same call."
"Would you really?"
"I would. Hey, who was her Other, by the way?"
"I know you'll get a kick outta this. Her other was Clarissa Valatino. That MILF therapist that blew me that time."
Ash freakin LOST it as he told her.
"MY mother did WHAT?"
Satuski had poked her head up at this one, an expression of pure...batshit disbelief that both Tyler and Ash had a hard time breathing. They still won their match though. Tyler then told the story once he got his laughter under control.
"I got sent to a looney bin after a fight I won with Ash here. Ragyo AKA Clarissa Valatino, was the head shrink. she was a busty MILF that took an interest in me. So, I go in for a session, and she locks the damned door, and offered me a deal."
Satuski was listening fixedly.
"What was the deal?"
"She gets to blow me every time I go in her office. I guess she had a thing for my type. So, I agreed, in exchange for a glowing review to go back to Ash here. So, every day for an hour I got the soul sucked out through my straw. Lasted a week before I went back for Ash's everything."
Satuski just laughed.
"You let Ragyo drink?"
"Didn't know it was her at the time. One time she wanted it bad, so she let me pound dat slit. So, Satuski let THAT sink in!"
Satuski was laughing,
"Now, that’s funny. Was she good?"
"Ehe."
He shrugged, as Ash laughed too.
"She was more....dead fish. Tight though, and her blow was subpar. But, hey, I got to fuck Ragyo till she couldn't walk."
Satuski wiped a tear to give him a lusty stare.
"I assure you, her daughter-"
"Is the better everything, Satuski! I am WELL aware!"
She smiled, and even had a little color go to her cheeks.
"I am looking forward to showing you just how right you are."
She winked and was gone. Ash sighed approvingly.
"So, you got to pound the mother, now you want the daughter."
"daughter's an upgrade."
"No two ways bout it. So, wanna keep adding bodies?"
"to the pile, Fallen One. To the fucking pile."
She relaxed against him, and the next taker came to play. They relaxed for another few hours as the sun started to drop. Ash yawned.
"Tired?"
She sighed.
"Just a bit."
"First days ARE rough."
"I want to sleep together. Like we used to."
"Sure."
"And tomorrow, Enterprise get you."
"I did promise her."
"Can you promise me something?"
"I promise we'll always be together. This time for sure."
She got up and kissed him softly.
"Thank you. I just need to hear the words."
"Lets go to battle again. You and Me."
She pressed her head into his, and breathed out. He could smell her warm breath, and see deeply into her blue eyes.
"Lets be together. Like we were."
"Yes, my love."
She smiled.
"I know I said I'd join that Harem you have, but I'm feeling......greedy."
"We have PLENTY of time for me to satisfy you."
She sighed sadly, as a thought occurred to her.
"I need an answer."
"Okay."
"If you had to choose, between me or Melody, who would you pick?"
"I'd choose both."
"If it wasn't an option? If you don't pick one we both die?"
"We die. Together. I won't lose you. I won't live without you."
He was using his demon voice. Ash kissed him again.
"Where we go."
"We go. Together Ash."
"The three of us."
Melody then placed her hands and wings on the cuddling couple.
"Where he goes, I go."
"Where he goes, I go."
"Where you two go, I'll follow."
They wrapped their wings and arms around each other as they made the promise. Ash then looked at Melody, smiled, and stole a kiss off her soft lips.
"Nice, I see why he likes them."
Melody was smiling as well.
"I see why he likes yours too."
Ash them looked at him.
"Who's the better kisser, me or her?"
"Hmmm, out of you two? Melody. All of you? Yoshkia. Hands down best kiss."
"Eeep!"
Ash smiled,
"That good?"
"Like sweet candy."
"Stooop!"
Yoshkia's embarrassed whine made the smile, as Melody smiled again.
"Best ass?"
"Zerotwo."
Ash's turn.
"Best rack?"
"Melody, duh!"
Angel's turn.
"Best kitty?"
"Thus far? Melody."
"Challenge accepted. Best sex?"
"Rias."
"Awww, thank you!"
The sexy red headed devil was smiling with a little color on her pretty face. Melody smiled, well aware he loved the busty devil.
"Okay, best legs?"
"Sonya."
"Love you too!"
Ash was shaking her head.
"Best date."
"Again, thus far? Hmmm, Akeno."
Rias was heard chuckling.
"Tell her that."
"Best naked body?"
"Hmmm Amaki. Melody's great, but Amaki's not fair."
"Best hug?"
"Kiria."
The bus just laughed at his near instant response. Then Melody took the thread.
"Preferred bedmate?"
"Asia. Girls toasty."
"Aww, you're sweet!"
"Not as sweet as you!"
The cute blonde devil was happily humming as she glowed on the couch.
"Best cuddle?"
"Hmmm, Enterprise."
That made a few heads turn.
"Really?"
"Yeah, she's warm, and her skin was nice too. Plus, well, same height as me. That an she's just fun to hold."
The beautiful carrier was smiling wide as he spoke. Belfast, who was sitting with Yoshkia's head in her comfy lap, was glowing too as he praised her.
Ash and Melody looked at each other.
"What else?"
"Oh! Who would you like to watch do it?"
"Amaki annnnd, Akio."
That got a few snickers and sighs. Ash just smiled.
"Of course you'd go there. Best hair?"
"Rias."
"Love you!"
"Best to talk to."
"Enterprise."
Another smile on the Grey Ghost.
"Best lap pillow."
"For me to lay on or to lay on me?"
"Both."
"Hmmm, on me? You Ash. As for me? Haven't actually done that one."
"Thank you, and shocker."
"Love, how about most fun to hang out with?"
"Aki. Hands down Aki."
"Aki?"
Melody smiled.
"His best friend. She's our school's kendo captain. He compares all wacks to Her’s, and he and her are very close."
Ash smiled.
"I guess he likes being friends with tough chicks. Favorite to relax with?"
"Hmmm, I'd have to say, you Ash."
"Preferred hell raiser?"
"Ash. we do it RIGHT."
"Best blow?"
"Thus far? Hmmm, I'd have to go with...Aki."
"Really, love?"
"She's fun."
"Best scream?"
"Kaguya. They TEAR out of that throat."
"Best skin?"
"Hmmm, Rias."
"wow, I'd have thought Melody."
"Hug that sexy devil. You'll see."
"Best nipples?"
"Yikes, um, okay. I'd have to say.....wow, Yoshkia."
That got a moment of silence.
"Really, love?"
"Yeah, I haven't touched em yet, but I loved see em!"
"Shocker."
"Guys, look."
They all threaded a shadow to see Yoshkia as red as a tomato with a blank expression and a happy smile on her face as she lay on Belfast's lap. They all snorted a little.
"Wow, think he broke her."
"She IS a hardcore lovergirl for him."
"Oh! I got a goodie! Best reaction to a gift?"
He smiled.
"Miho. I leave gifts hidden in her hangar. She loses it every time. She never sees it coming so, added shock."
Mina was then heard speaking warmly then.
"That necklace you gave her nearly broke the poor girl. She was running around and showing everyone. There were literal stars in her eyes, and her glow was nearly as bright as Kiria's."
"I'd like to surprise her again."
"Okay, girl preferred to lay on your chest?"
"Melody."
"Best to sleep naked with."
"Rias."
"Awwww!"
"Best to just grab and go."
"You, Ash."
"Best punch."
"Aki."
"Wow, even better then me?"
"By a long shot. Get slugged, you'll see."
"I’ll have to now. Most relaxing to be around."
"Sonya. She's a very peaceful girl."
"Thank you! again!"
"Love you!"
"Okay. Wildest."
"Kairi. That chick CRAZY. Like, bite the shoulder crazy."
"Never know it to look at her, but she left claw marks on his back."
"I wanna see her now."
He smiled as he pulled a photo of the elegant beauty for Ash's inspection.
"Wow, she's beautiful. So, prim, proper, elegant lady in the streets,"
"And sex crazed fiend in the sheets."
"Okay, love, best sex fiend."
"Asika."
"Favorite sex fiend."
"Favorite? Hmmm, Riuko. She's not rough just wild."
"Favorite to ride."
"To ride? Aki."
"To get ridden by."
"Ummm, let's see, Akio."
"I can see that. Guy filled that girl."
"I saw her picture. I'm STILL amazed he didn't kill her. Okay, best dresser."
"Getting dolled up or in general?"
"One then the other."
"Dolled up? Melody. Day to day? Hmmm, Satuski."
"Awww, thank you!"
Ash and Melody smiled at each other.
"Best bikini."
"Ummm, wow, I've only seen a few in one. Melody."
"Best seen in underwear."
"Hmmm, I'd say.....Aki."
"Okay, best orgasm."
"Aki again."
"Damn, wow. Okay, favorite all rounder."
"Other then Melody. It'd have to be Aki."
Melody smiled.
"He loves her quite deeply. She was his first real friend at our school. Kiria was sent directly to little sister."
Ash smiled too.
"I really cannot wait to meet this chick."
"You'll either be best friends."
"Try to kill each other."
"Or both."
"Best to eat with."
"Hmmm, Enterprise."
"Favorite to spoil."
"Kiria."
A round of awwwww's.
"Okay, best beach friend."
"Enterprise."
"Nice."
"This is kinda fun."
"Right? Oh, I got one! Best to shower with!"
"Ohhh, it's Aki."
"Best to touch."
"Rias."
"Best to get touched by?"
"Melody."
"Preferred threeway partners. Except us."
"Hmmm, Enterprise, annnnnd, Zerotwo."
the looked at each other.
"Damn, that DOES sound fun."
Enterprise was looking out the window, trying to hide her color in her cheeks as she pictured it in her m ind.
"Best gamer girl."
"Rigged, but Ash."
"I'm out of ideas."
"I am too. Hey, I got one, okay, any in the army NOT in you harem you'd like to have?"
"A few."
"Most preferred candidate."
"Well, right now I'm caught between...Mina annnnd, Belfast."
Mina choked on her drink while Belfast froze, much to a giggling Yoshkia's amusement. Ash and Melody looked at each other and smiled.
"Okay, why Mina?"
"I respect her. Plus she's gorgeous, kind, and doesn't hesitate to get in my face. Seriously, only three people, including her, can claim that much. Well, four now, but ya get it. Plus, well, I like her."
Enterprise was laughing quietly at the red-faced Mina.
"Okay. Why Belfast?"
"She's kind, caring, a freakin MAID, and gorgeous. Always wanted to bang a hot maid. She’s smart, brave and, well, again I like her."
"Why thank you sir!"
"Sure thing!"
Belfast was smiling, as she stroked Yoshkia's soft brown hair, finding she liked the idea. Mina was now smiling too, albeit secretly, as she found the idea appealing too. Ash and Melody were smiling.
"Preferred threesome of NON includeds?"
"Ummm, Illustrious, annnnd, Lucy of Fairytail."
"Wow, that DOES sound fun too."
"Okay, I got one, who would you prefer to just take the fuck off with?"
"Enterprise."
"Wow, even over Melody?"
He and she both smiled.
"No matter how many are around me."
"No matter how many share his bed."
"And no matter how far i go."
"He will ALWAYS come back to me."
"I will ALWAYS got back to her."
Ash smiled.
"You're even using our vow. Again, thank you."
Melody was shocked.
"I thought I came up with it first!"
Ash smiled.
"You said it prettier. Ours was more.....dark."
"Wanna say it?"
"No matter how many come at us."
"No matter if death itself separates us."
"No matter how deep in pain we are,"
"No matter how many we must cut through."
"even if the world stands between us."
"We will cut through it."
"We will fight it."
"We will hold each other."
"We will stand tall."
"In the depths of hell."
"Together."
"Forever."
"The Fallen One Rises."
"The Demon Takes Wing."
"I love you Ash."
"I love you Tyler."
They both sighed as they finished their vow.
"It felt good to say it again."
"It did."
Melody was smiling.
"That sounded more like a prayer then a vow."
Ash smiled,
"It was a prayer, Melody. OUR Prayer. Get this, HE wrote it for my birthday."
He smiled.
"Your mom was crying afterward too."
"She saw the half-assed needlework on your shoulder, dipshit."
"Ahhh yeeeaaah, That’s the day my sister stabbed me with a bleached knife."
"You still couldn't sew worth a damn."
"Like you could better."
"MY lines didn't make Frankenstein wince!"
"Sister?"
Tyler looked at the surprised Melody.
"Oh, right, I don't talk about hem much. Yeah, I have a younger sister, and brother. They.....took after the rest of the town."
"His sister's a whore, his brother died when brick was thrown through the window."
"They were after me, but I'd been moved to the upstairs to try to keep me from sneaking out to Ash. Idiots didn't bother to notice the window on that side looked directly into her room."
"The bridge."
"I told them I hated that room. So, they made me keep it."
"While we loved it, in it, and in mine."
"They arrested the bricker for the murder of a normal, and that was that."
Melody sighed.
"That's still sad. But at least some good came from it."
"I guess. Ash and I kept sneaking out to our night raids, and romps, so yeah, win/win."
Tyler was smiling hard at the memories.
"Hey, Demon."
"Yeah, fallen One?"
She held out her fist.
"Lets make new memories."
He placed his fist against hers.
"The way only WE can."
Melody placed her own fist against theirs
"Together."
"The Demon and His Angel Taking Wing As the Fallen One Rises. Yeeeeah, this our world!"
"Damn right."
"Now, I got one."
"Oh?"
"Best set of wings."
"Suzi's."
"Ahem, love, The great Suzi."
"Scuse me, the GREAT Suzi."
Ash just chuckled.
"Another little sister?"
"Like Kiria, with blonde hair and blue eyes."
"Cute. Okay, I got a good one. Least favorite."
"Shirogane."
Ash tilted her head.
"Okay, details please."
"Get this ratshit."
ONE INFURIATING EXPLANATION LATER
"I'mma kick his ass out of principal."
Tyler was rubbing his temples as he retold the story of Shirogane's idiotic obstinance.
"You okay, love?"
He sighed.
"I'm just frustrated again."
Ash got up and sat against him, her back pressed against his side.
"I'm frustrated, and I wasn't even there! The hell you get that kinda patience?"
"I was doing it for Kaguya."
The pretty black haired girl sighed.
"You always would bend over backwards for a friend. I'mma still gonna kick him in the balls on behalf of ladies everywhere."
"Hey, Melody, should we tell her bout that eunuch?"
Melody smiled......evilly.
"Sure love."
Ash shuddered at Melody's dark smile.
"Okay, Dollface, that’s intense."
"Ash, you'll LOVE this one."

ONE BALL-BUSTING EXPLANATION LATER
"I knew I loved you for a reason."
"That was our first date entertainment."
"I loved swinging that hammer."
Tyler smiled.
"I loved watching you do it. even if it made me nervous."
"He apologized."
Ash snorted.
"Him or the nonguy?"
"Tyler apologized for any potential ways he irritated me. So, I forgave him."
"Was on edge for like three days."
"He spoiled me mercilessly for those three days."
"Like he NEEDS a reason to spoil a friend."
"right?"
The two girls laughed.
"Ahhh, sir, ya might wanna see this."
Tyler noted the uncertain tone of Mina's voice and vaulted over down into the lower deck. Her, wales, and Satuski were staring incredulously at the laptop screen.
"Whatchya got?"
They spun it around, and it was a live video chat.......from Ragyo. Tyler looked at Satuski.
"You okay?"
The former daughter of the evil lady was shocked, pale, and above all, angry. Tyler walked over and hugged the tall Kamui clad warrior.
"I got ya, Satuski."
She released a massive breath and relaxed considerably. She hugged him back, and sighed,
"Thank you."
He tightened his hug.
"I always have your back."
she shuddered, before he pulled back and kissed her softly. she sighed happily into his kiss and then she was smiling.
"Better?"
Her eyes were shining.
"Much. Now, greet our guest."
Tyler looked back to the screen, and the pale skinned lady glaring daggers of hate.
"Hiya, Clarissa! You want a drink? Or a good fuck?"
Ragyo was a tall lady, with short white hair that stuck out from her head like handlebars, pasty white skin, and rail thin body. Her rack sagged, and her eyes were red. Now, as the memories of her other flooded her mind, a single vein appeared on her head.
"So, you're the Demon that’s been amusing my daughter."
"DaughterS. Plural. Ryuko and Riuko say hi!"
An eyebrow twitched,
"There's.....two."
"Yup. And me. Soooo, yeah, I wonder, hey, Melody,"
"Yes love?"
"You wouldn't get....jealous if I fucked Ragyo again for old times sake?"
The bus exploded in laughter at his question, knowing his game. The lady on the screen now was red faced with barely contained fury, and several veins were bulging on her head.
"If you don't want your family to die in agonizing pain, surrender immediately."
Tyler just looked at her,
"You can't touch them Ragyo."
She smiled evilly,
"I have them here. As my toys."
"Prove it."
The camera panned to show a large obese woman and an equally obese girl chained to the wall.
"I have your mother and sister here."
The villain leader looked smug as hell as she took up the frame.
"Ragyo."
She smiled.
"What, you pig in human clothing?"
"I am deeply sorry. Like, words cannot express my sheer sympathies I feel towards you right now."
The entire bus, with the single exception of a struggling not to hurl Ash, was dead silent. Satuski was about to draw her sword, when.
"I am glad you've come to your senses. Now your surrender."
"I am deeply sorry you have to play host to those two. Like, I am sorry. I feel like I need to PAY you for this. Seriously, NO ONE should have endure their presence!"
He had such.....sheer pity, that it now just aroused confusion, until Ash, now having her disgust under control, explained.
"That whale is his mother, Jeanie, that heffer beside her is his sister, felicia. Ragyo, you have my pity as well."
Ragyo was now broken. She had been expecting a surrender, not an apology for them being in her castle. She genuinely had no idea just what the hell happened, so completely out of nowhere was his reaction. She had expected anger, a death charge, even a surrender, not an apology. A chain clinked and it shattered the spell.
"You're apologizing, to me, for having them......in my dungeon?"
She was completely confused. even Satuski was now struggling with laughter. Tyler sighed,
"Look, Ragyo, can you do me a favor? Like please?"
Now he was ASKING A FAVOR?"
"Are...are you mocking me? A favor?"
She was so incredulous, she was sitting in a chair,
"Could you kill them? Like PLEASE? I'll even pay you to!"
Ash was now openly laughing, and was holding onto the sink to keep from going to the floor. Ragyo now became angry.
"What is the meaning of this display?"
"Yeeeaaah, fair. They're only family by blood. look, you kill them yourself or I will."
"A retard can't kill a normal!"
"I should have aborted you!"
Tyler loved the expression of sheer shock on Ragyo's face at the sheer hatred in the chained duo's voices. She was looking back and forth between the captives and his still sympathetic face. Then a lightbulb seemed to go off.
"Hey, whale and cow. Ash wants to say hi!"
His whale of a mother just sighed,
"She's dead. I was there remember?"
His heffer of a sister was next to sigh.
"He's a retard. course he don't remember. I killed her, remember?"
"Yeah, I remember alright! Tyler's still fucks better."
Ash was then seen and the two chained whales collapsed in sheer horror.
"No. She's dead."
"I killed her myself."
Tyler kissed her, and the tow threw up nearly immediately. Ragyo was now just watching the drama unfold.
"I brought her back."
"You're a worthless fuck, reviving the dead is beyond such a retarded failure of a person."
"Probably dressed up a whore to look like her."
Ash just smiled,
"Like a whore could imitate me. right......BUG?"
"Ash?"
The use of her pet name, that only a select few knew, and the tone of her voice sealed it for the now trembling heffer. The Whale was convinced as well, and was trembling now too.
"No. A retard with the power of God. Ragyo, please, kill him! Save this world from it!"
"Please! Kill it!"
They were pleading with their captor to kill Tyler now. Pleading with tears in their eyes, for her to save this world from him. The former genocidal maniac looked at Tyler's pitying gaze.
"Sooo, yeah, feel free to do whatever with them. You got the wrong family. Later Clarissa. You can blow me later."
He killed the feed to leave Ragyo with the fallout of that statement. He sighed, and Ash hugged him.
"She don't kill em I will."
"If I don't first. You okay?"
The revived girl smiled,
"Just peachy. I can get my pound of flesh later."
"I'll pound your flesh later too."
She smiled.
"Ya better. Been years since I had a good fuck."
He smiled, happy she could crack jokes like that. Then Satuski came forward.
"So. That was you mother and sister."
"Yup. Ugly, aren't they."
She smiled.
"They are indeed. I am sorry I doubted you."
"Ragyo didn't know what the fuck to do with that."
Satuski laughed.
"That was the first time I have ever seen her so....taken completely by surprise."
"Glad I could make you smile too."
"So, if we encounter them?"
"Piss on em. Tell em I sent it."
Ash snorted.
"Nice."
Mina sighed.
"The true horror of just what you both lived through still breaks my heart."
"Well, we're free now Mina."
"The jackass is right. We can live happily now. God knows we earned it."
"Right?"
"Hey, guys, what’s for dinner?"
The room just laughed at sweet Asia's question. Tyler sighed,
"No clue. What IS for dinner?"
The ladies all looked at each other then back to him. Tyler thought for a moment.
"Hey, make that."
Tyler looked at a now licking her lips Ash.
"That....? Oh! Hell yeah!"
He walked over and started pulling stuff out. A loaf of bread, a half bag of chocolate chip, cheese, butter, and set it all on the counter. Ash sighed dreamily.
"I have LONGED for a demon Sandwich for YEARS."
"Demon sandwich?"
Ash looked to a curious Belfast.
"Ohhh, you'll see!"
The bus was then filled with the smell of melting chocolate, and they all sighed happily. Tyler was smiling as he made Ash's favorite treat.
Twenty minutes later, Tyler had the sandwiches ready. He'd squished the chocolate chips in the bread, used melted cheese to keep them in place, and made grilled cheeses with the remainder of the supplies. Result? A very tasty treat that made the ladies glow.
"I must say, highly unorthodox, but delicious!"
"Yummy!"
"I want more!"
"He never stops surprising me"
"We'll all get diabetes eating his cookin."
"I am impressed love."
Tyler smiled as the ladies devoured the sandwiches.
"Glad i still remember how to make em."
Ash sighed, stuffed with her favorite meal.
"I missed these! Dude was a mad scientist in the kitchen. Sometimes the ideas worked, others...ehhhhhhh not so much. Like the fried pizza."
"Yeah, that was a bad idea."
"The Ice cream drink was tasty though."
"What's that?"
Ash smiled.
"He took ice cream, waited for it to melt a little, dumped it into a blender until liquid, and mixed it with syrup. Yeeeeah, we didn't sleep for a few days."
"The energy popsicle?"
"An energy drink plus power aid plus frozen. THAT was a fun one."
"The hellraiser?"
"Burger+bacon+cheese+Energy drink+sugar. Guaranteed to make a toilet hate you for life. The staydate?"
"Brownie pizza+ chocolate frosting+soda+sprinkles."
"We're doing that again."
"I got a friggin bunker fer us to get locked in."
"Of course you do."
She was smiling happily as the dishes were done. Once they were, the bus settled down in a relaxed manner. Yoshkia and Satuski had a deck of cards and were setting a game up with Wales, Belfast and Asia, Rias was resting on a couch with a laptop in her soft lap, Mina, Sonya, and enterprise were gathered around a boardgame, Ash were resting on a couch, as Tyler went back to the viewing deck. HE reclaimed the still present shadow couch and settled in it. He altered it to lay flat and so he could stare at the late day sky.
"I got Ash back."
He smiled, as the thought of ever having her back had never before occurred to him. He sighed, wondering just what would become of her. He did not trust the gods with the sole exceptions of Hestia and Hermes. Hermes needed more eyes on but had proved himself. Tyler was letting his mind wander as he stared at the sky through the glass. The base would get thrown for a friggin loop now that his Fallen One had returned. Especially Aki. She'd see so much of herself in Ash, it would not be funny. He snorted at his thoughts. It'd work out. Aki was awesome. HE relaxed, and found his eyes closed.
"I have her back."


"Hey, hero! Wake up!"
He blinked awake to find he'd dozed off. Ash was looking at him, an exasperated look on her pretty face.
"Wow, you must be more tired then you thought if I snuck up on you."
He sat up, and rubbed his eyes.
"Or, just really relaxed."
He looked at the sky, and found it dark as the sun had finished setting. He groaned as his body started popping and cracking like sticks in summer.
"Wow, yeah, you relaxed alright."
He snorted as he looked at her.
"How long I out fer?"
She tilted her head,
"Bout, two hours?"
"Not as bad as I thought."
"Dude, we got attacked."
HE was instantly wide awake and angry with himself.
"Injuries?"
She laughed.
"Wow. Nice reaction. No idiot, I'm fuckin widcha."
"Don't play a joke like that again, Ash."
He was pissed now. HE swung down to the floor, and saw that indeed they were all safe. He saw the card game was getting ready for another hand. HE reached under the sink and pulled a poker set out.
"Blackjack?"
Wales, Satuski, Yoshkia, Enterprise, Asia and Belfast smiled.
"Poker. This strip?"
"If ya like."
They agreed as he passed the deck to his left and Yoshkia dealt. Ash sat beside him.
"Okay. Bad joke. I'm sorry."
"Ya better be Ash. I don't play jokes like that on them. Not cool."
"That wolf, love."
"OI! I only did that once!"
Ash smiled as she was dealt in.
"Wolf?"
"I locked a few friends in a room with Ghost. They freakin LOST it when she howled. Bet 50."
Ash laughed so hard she nearly choked.
"Raise 40. Damn dude, that evil! Hilarious, but downright evil!"
"He loves teasing Senkstu. Check."
Ash smiled.
"Oh?"
Tyler smiled widely as the cards were put down.
"Four aces. Pay up ladies!"
There was a bunch of grumbling as the ladies all tossed clothes his way. Yoshkia lost her shirt, Satuski her pants, Enterprise her vest, Belfast her wrist covers, Ash her socks, and Asia her shirt. He placed them in his shadow. Asia pouted.
"It better not be slimy when I get it back!"
"Wrong shadow."
Ash was now very curious.
"Care to elaborate? Bet."
"I showed them your Ryuko Hentai and it left scars on her Kamui. So every now and then I tease him in to a hate filled rant. He is SOOOOO fun to fuck with! raise. As for the slime? When Hiro and Ichigo tried to turn traitor, I stored them in my shadow. They were....processed.....by slimy shadows. It was a very thorough.....physical exam."
Ash just shook her head.
"Nasty. Check."
"They're currently spending a few weeks reliving my hell. Just, minus your part."
she smiled.
"They live, they'll fall in line."
They laid their cards down, and Tyler won again. MORE grumbling. Yoshkia lost her scarf, Belfast her skirt, Enterprise her skirt as well, Satuski her jacket, Ash her skirt, Asia her top, and Wales her overcoat. Tyler smiled as he added their clothes to the shadow. Yoshkia was now down to her one piece underwear, Belfast had the top of her maid uniform, Enterprise her tunic and cufflinks, Wales her undershirt and leggings, Ash had her shirt and underwear, while little Asia was in her cute white bra and lacey panties. Tyler was smiling as she dealt. He folded right off the bat. Ash just shook her head.
"If i didn't know you like I did, I'd say you're cheating."
"Does he?"
"No blondie, he doesn't cheat. Those instincts of his are plain dangerous."
The hand progressed, and enterprise won. Yoshkia bawled as she took off her one piece and tossed it to her. The others having folded. Now Yoshkia was sitting naked between Tyler and Belfast. She sighed.
"I'll start betting favors now."
Ash snorted hard.
"He even dug that up. HA!"
Melody sighed.
"Of course he played with you."
"We'd more or less just wind up doing dares. It got real hot and dirty real quick. Bet."
"we had fun though. Bet."
Yoshkia was curious.
"I bet I have to kiss Belfast if I lose, I win I get my underwear back."
"Oh my miss. How salacious!"
Ash smiled.
"To think Yoshkia was once too nervous to go around commando."
"Right? We showered together."
"I kissed the spear!"
Mina jumped, but just sighed, shook her head, and laid back down. Rias then went over and started to rub the stressed out girl's shoulders.
"Relax Mina. He'd never hurt her."
Mina groaned under the seductive blood haired devil's touch. Ash smiled.
"So, Yoshkia, like it?"
She giggled.
"Teehee! I think it'll fit!"
HE patted her head.
"I'll have to be careful with you."
Enterprise was smiling.
"I am curious what showering with another person is like. Bet."
"I'll be happy to shower with you enterprise."
She smiled again.
"I'll look forward to it."
The hand ended With Tyler winning yet again. This time there were more sighs. enterprise tossed her shirt over, leaving her in a light cloth covering her bust, and Asia lost her bra. The other having folded. Ash leered at Asia's perky softballs.
"Nice chest Asia."
She giggled, and blushed a little.
"Thanks!"
Tyler then looked admire Ash's improved rack.
"I liked the original better."
HE then looked to a left out Yoshkia.
"Hey, Fiery Badass."
She looked at him only for him to kiss her. She was set glowing after as he licked his lips.
"Sill best kiss by far Yoshkia!"
She giggled, and was practically bouncing in her seat. The game went on and Tyler left the ladies in their panties. Belfast had rather pointy nipples, while Enterprise's were nice and pink. Wales had a rather nice bust,
"Hey, Wales, you got a nice rack too, shame it don't get to breathe often."
She had chuckled.
"Thank you for the complement."
Ash was in her panties now too, and her bust had been shrunk down to a full cup size bigger then her old pair. Tyler smiled.
"Now that’s more you. As much as I love big tiddies, they just don't look right on you Ash."
Asia pouted.
"Don't worry Asia, I love your softballs just the same."
"I feel better!"
The table had laughed, and then it was time for the next hand. Tyler was looking at his cards when he noticed Belfast wore a string thong for underwear and he found it weirdly fitting. He won and the girls sighed. Enterprise handed a grey pair over that went thong in the back, Wales wore briefs, Asia white cotton, Satuski red lace, Yoshkia had to lick Belfast's nipple, and Ash handed her boxers over. Tyler was still fully clothed and was laughing as he watched Wales fidget.
"Okay, you've had your fun. Now my clothes sir."
Tyler relented and returned the garments. The ladies then dressed as he covered his eyes with shadow. After they all sat back down.
"Sir, my underwear feels....warmer."
Tyler smiled.
"I stored the underwear in a warmer shadow. Plus everything got deep cleaned in there, as does everything that get stored in the shadow."
Enterprise was smiling.
"It feels.....nice belowdecks."
"Glad you like it."
Asia yawned. Tyler smiled, and looked at the clock.
"Alright, it 10:50. Lets call it. Yoshkia."
She looked at him, only to get another kiss.
"I freakin love that candy kiss of yours!"
She sighed and hugged him. After the bus settled down. Yoshkia, Sonya, and Asia claimed a bottom bunk, Mina, Satuski, Rias on the top, wales and Belfast in another, Enterprise took one alone, and Melody another one alone. Tyler and Ash took the back room. He was naked, and her in her boxers. He laid on his back, and she took her place on his chest.
"I get to sleep with you again, Tyler."
"I get to hold you again, Ash."
"Goodnight, My Demon."
"Goodnight, My Fallen One."
They then drifted off to a deep sleep. Arms around each other for the first time in years."
MONDAY. THE 28TH DAY.

Tyler woke to find Ash's breasts pressed against his face. He had also wrapped her in his arms and was holding her against him. He smiled, and saw her still out cold. He then pressed his face back into her breasts, and closed his eyes again. He just relaxed into the bust of his Fallen One. The bus was gently rocking and not a sound was heard outside the door, so peaceful was the early morning. He breathed in her scent and found himself falling asleep again. She rolled in her sleep then, going from her side to lay her face on his chest, and taking his hand in hers. He smiled and intertwined their fingers. She squeezed his hand.
"Good morning. My beloved Demon."
She looked at him from her spot on his chest.
"Good morning, my beloved Fallen One. Sleep well?"
She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.
"Like the dead."
HE hugged her,
"I missed waking up to you."
She smiled.
"I missed it too."
He stroked her long black hair,
"You did a good job on my hair."
"I tried to make you as you were."
"I know. I looked in a mirror. No difference."
He just pressed her head to his.
"Hey, as much as I'd like to just lay in bed with you, I'm hungry!"
"Yes Ma'am."
He got up, and his entire body cracked and popped. He sat on the edge of the bed, and stretched, only for Ash to thread her arms around his neck from behind.
"That fish tank left some gnarly lines."
"Right?"
"You look like a Spinosaurus clawed you."
"I love you. Ash."
He felt her shiver.
"I love you. Tyler."
She felt him shiver. Then she traced his spine with her finger, and he arched his back at her touch.
"We need to do it soon."
"We can tonight, ash."
She hugged him.
"Like we used to."
"Like we used to."
She smiled, then she got a thought.
"You said we'd go to the same school."
"I did."
"Where will I live?"
"With me."
"And Melody?"
"I'd like to have the most precious people to my heart close."
She smiled.
"I think I can handle that. Now. You ARE marrying her, right?"
"I am."
She sighed.
"But, then again, I don't see why I can't do it multiple times."
She smiled again.
"Of course you would think like that."
"Would it bother you?"
She looked at him.
"Would it bother her?"
"If I ask her, she'd say yes."
Ash smiled.
"You would ask your current wife if you can marry another girl."
"Not ANOTHER girl Ash. YOU."
Another shiver. And she hugged him tighter.
"You still make my heart sing."
"Mine's been singing since you appeared from that circle."
"I can hear it."
"I can feel yours."
They rested like that for a moment, just listening to their heartbeats, then he sighed.
"I'm hungry now too."
They got up and he threw a pair of pants on while she walked around in her boxers. He had the breakfast going as Ash showered. He smiled, and used his shadow to hook her up. After a little bit,
"I love you Tyler!"
"I love you too Ash!"
He smiled as the other ladies all started rising too. The counter had plates getting filled as Ash came out, and Asia went it. Ash was wearing a tank top, no bra, cutoff jean shorts, and light socks. She came over and hugged him from behind.
"Mornin love."
He smiled as he kissed her arm.
"Mornin, love. Like it?"
She smiled.
"Of course you'd remember my favorite outfits."
"I remember everything about you. Once the raid is over, we'll get you some more clothes."
"I wanna see those wheels skills."
"By the word of the Fallen One."
"To her demon."
She kissed his cheek and sat at the table, logging onto the strategy laptop. Melody was next.
"Morning Angel."
She froze, then smiled.
"I don't even have to touch you."
"I just feel your presence."
She smiled.
"I love you."
"I love you."
Melody got a full tongue kiss before she hopped in the shower after Asia came prancing out. The blonde devil took a seat beside Ash and hugged her.
"Morning Ash!"
The rugged streetchick smiled.
"Morin cutie. Nice to know the sun's got nuthin on THAT glow."
Sweet little Asia blushed and snuggled against the under arm of Ash. Who wrapped her up nice an snug with an arm. Tyler was smiling as the other ladies all showered. Yoshkia got stuck last, and was watching do his thing.
"Hey, Yoshkia."
She looked at him, only to get a kiss. She giggled, and sighed after.
"You really love my kisses."
"I really love you."
Ash smiled as he made Yoshkia blush.
"He's gotten so strong."
Asia smiled from her spot.
"We all love him. He's the strongest person we know."
Ash patted her cute head as she looked at the laptop.
"Hey, loverboy. Get a load of this shit."
"Gimme a sec, last sheets nearly done."
HE set the tray on the shadow and went to sit beside a now glowing Asia, who snuggled under his arm.
"Lets see,."
She passed him the laptop to show a large giant with white hair. The beast was easily several hundred meters tall, muscular and naked. Tyler looked at it and smiled.
"ohhhh, this just got interesting. That's Goliath from Hestia's world. That’s his powered up form."
Ash tilted her head.
"What show was hers?"
"Is It Wrong To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon. I freakin loved her show."
Ash smiled,
"It seems I have some good shows anime to catch up on."
"You do, indeed. He regenerates, but has a core like Neroui. Problem is his size and strength. He's unreasonably fast for his size and defenses are high as well."
"So, this core?"
"One hit instakill. Size of that car."
"In the torso."
"Yup."
"Should be fun."
"It'll be messy."
"Fun."
He showered then and breakfast was on. Once it was done, he tapped Ash.
"Hey, hang with Asia. She's fun."
The tough girl smiled.
"I'll cuddle your favorite bedmate."
He smiled before looking to Enterprise.
"Well, enterprise. I'm yours."
The beautiful carrier smiled.
"Lets use that room again."
"Aye aye, Captain."
Mina looked at him.
"I am amazed you haven't used that on Barkhorn."
HE stopped, and became thoughtful.
"Yeah, I am too. Eh, I'll tease her later."
He followed enterprise into the backroom and shut the door. She removed everything except her vest and was looking at the messy bed.
"Gotchya covered."
the bed burst into flames, only for them to go out and the bed was neatly made, and smelled faintly of minty peaches. The shadow wall was back, and she sat against it. He took a spot beside her and she smiled.
"Can I sit here?"
"Sure."
She took a spot between his legs and scooted against his chest. She laid back and he wrapped his arms around her waist. He had his laptop out and set it on her legs.
"I...prefer this cuddle posture."
She smiled, as she rested against his bare chest. He gave her a small hug.
"I like it too. So, wanna watch some shows?"
She rested her head against him.
"I have......a question."
"Okay."
"Would you teach me......how to make love?"
He smiled again.
"I would. If you wished to learn."
She turned to look at him, amazed he'd agree so easily.
"Truly? You would teach me even that?"
"I would Enterprise."
She sighed and snuggled back down.
"I feel.....warm. Like in my heart. I have....a request."
His voice was kind and gentle.
"Okay."
She became very unsure of herself now, and seemed to even be nervous.
"I'd like....you...to...touch me."
"Where?"
She took his hand, extended his finger and pointed it at her chest.
"Here. I want.....to know what it feels like. And, please. Don’t tell anyone."
There was a black mass that shot from his body to encase the room.
"Not a soul will know. Our comms are off too."
She checked and sure enough. They were off. She relaxed a little. She then reached up and undid the collar that held her vest up. Once undone she placed it next to her. She was shaking, whether from nerves or excitement he couldn't tell. She took his hand and placed it on her right breast.
"Go easy....I've never......done this before."
"Okay. ready?"
She nodded and he applied a soft pressure as he felt her orb. she gasped lightly at the feeling, and he then stroked her flesh with a light finger. He was as gentle as sunlight and soft as a moonbeam. She had a light flush on her face and was gasping too.
"This....feels.....nice. I....like it."
He smiled, as he felt her firm bust. She, after a minute, placed a hand on his and he let go. She was smiling.
"I've never experienced this. It felt....good."
"I am glad you liked it, Enterprise. I liked touching you."
She smiled.
"Thank you for being kind."
"Sure."
She rested for a little bit then. She was now only wearing her commander's skirt and underwear. Tyler had his arms wrapped around her waist and was gently rubbing her belly with a thumb. She sighed.
"I have...another question."
"Okay."
"Do you.....even WANT to make love to me?"
He smiled, and hugged her a little tighter.
"I do. I want to make love to you, Enterprise."
She felt the truth of his words, and found that warm feeling in her soul was now burning with heat. But she still did not understand it. She wanted to explore that feeling, but was nervous to do so. She placed a hand on his and held it. He then placed her hand between his and gave it a light squeeze. She smiled.
"That warm feeling is like a raging fire right now. I still don't know what it is, though."
"Does it feel nice?"
She pressed her back into his chest,
"It...does. I like how it feels."
"Then, that’s good."
She closed her eyes and just let the feeling wash over her. He placed his head against hers and held her as she dozed. Her long white mane warm and soft like her fair skin. They sat like that for a while, her lost in the warmth, and him just enjoying the feel of her in his arms. After a point, she opened her eyes and leaned forward to stretch her back, getting a few pops and cracks for her effort. She then laid back against him, and saw her vest top beside her. she smiled and tossed it on the floor with her other clothes. He smiled.
"Like how it feels?"
She laid against him, and he rewrapped his arms around her waist.
"It does feel nice to let the air touch them."
He just held her.
"Hey, can we watch something?"
"Sure."
He placed the laptop on her legs and set it to play on the TV. they scrolled for a bit till she found one she wanted to watch. Then she relaxed into his embrace to watch. They quietly enjoyed the show, and she liked it. After, she looked down hat her thighs.
"I have....another request."
"okay."
She was just as unsure as before.
"Can I get.....a kiss?"
She felt his hands go and turn her around, and she was facing him. He smiled reassuringly, and she closed her eyes and leaned in. He met her halfway to press his lips on her own. She gasped a little at the contact, but ultimately loved it. She pulled back first and became very guarded as she waited for his verdict on her very first kiss.
"Can I get another? I liked it!"
His eyes were shining, and he was licking his lips while looking at hers. She smiled,
"You...liked my kiss?"
"I did indeed. You taste like sugar. sweet and addictive, Enterprise."
She felt her heart pound as he said that. And she leaned in to kiss him again. He smiled into it, and when she pulled back this she was also smiling.
"I like kissing you, Tyler. It's.....nice."
"I like kissing you too Enterprise."
She settled back in her spot.
"As good as Yoshkia?"
"Sorry, her kisses are still best."
"even if she can't hear us, I bet she blushed."
"Ash is with her, she'll blush alright."


"Achoo!"
"Achoo!"
Ash and Yoshkia were at that moment laying on the couch together. Ash on her back with Yoshkia on her side against her. Belfast looked at them with a smile.
"I do believe someone special's talking about you."
Ash patted little Yoshkia on her cute head.
"I bet he's comparing kisses."
Yoshkia smiled, and blushed a little under her petting.
"He likes my candy kiss best!"
Ash smiled, and hugged the kind girl.
"He likes YOU too."


Tyler was loving the feel of Enterprise's hair pressed against his bare chest. They were watching videos on youtube. With Enterprise picking them as they went. She was snug against his warm body and was happily smiling. They had just finished a video when enterprise had to get off the bed to stretch.
"Getting hard to sit there?"
She looked at him, and smiled.
"I suppose. Can you show me another posture?"
"Sure."
HE used his power to set up a corner shadow cushion and had her lay against him with her shoulder wedged between him and the shadow. Her arm was threaded around his back, and his arm around hers. Her large breasts were pressed against his chest, and she could lay her head on his chest and still see the TV.
"I like this one too."
"Glad to hear it."
Her long legs were draped over his own, and found it very relaxing and comfy. she sighed contentedly.
"I like this. Just laying here with you."
"I like it too. Like I said, you're fun to hold."
She smiled, and rubbed her head on his scarred chest. Then she looked down at her thighs again.
"I am...curious about something."
"Oh?"
"I.....was...wondering if you wanted......to see it. My.....kitty, as you call it."
HE looked at her.
"I do want to see it, Enterprise. Do you want to show me?"
She shivered.
"I....do. But, I'm....nervous."
"If you want to show me, I won't tell a soul."
She looked him in the eye.
"You won't.....say anything........dirty?"
"I promise."
She shivered again. Then she went quiet, as an internal debate went on inside her head. He remained silent throughout her quiet discussion. After a few minutes, she seemed to make a decision.
"Okay."
"Okay?"
She got up and looked at him.
"I'll show you."
He said nothing, but smiled comfortingly as she stood. She faced the bed and reached for her belt. She looked at him, and he looked at her.
"You ready?"
HE nodded. She took a breath and unhooked her belt and her skirt fell to the floor. The only thing she wore now was a thing pair of grey panties with an anchor on the crotch. She steeled herself before slipping her fingers in the waistband and dropping them too. Then she stood for his inspection with a nervous, guarded look on her pretty face as he looked at her.
Her body was beautiful, her skin was pale and blemish free. Her breasts were large with a set of pointy nipples, and they required no support. Her stoamch was flat and firm, and her legs long and smooth. Her groin was bare of hair and her slit was a narrow groove that glistened moistly. Her feet were strong but soft as well. Tyler smiled as he looked her over.
"You are a very beautiful lady enterprise. Thank you for showing me your glory."
She looked at him.
"You....like me?"
"I love you."
She shivered, hard. She then breathed a hefty sigh of relief, before making another sound.
"Can I lay against you.....like this?"
He held up his arm.
"Sure."
She snuggled ack into her spot and her wrapped her arm around her. Once comfy she sighed.
"I must admit.....I like the way this feels too. Just laying naked."
He smiled, and they went back to watching videos. After a few, Enterprise noticed a bulged by his waist. She became curious.
"Can...I see the spear?"
He smiled. Sensing her becoming slightly more confident with her requests.
"Sure you can."
He reached to pull it out, but she did it for him. The spear stood to attention and she admired it.
"Just seeing my glory did that?"
He smiled again.
"Like I said enterprise. Beautiful."
She reached out and poked it with a finger. He chuckled a little.
"It tickle?"
"A little. Just funny seeing you poke it."
She smiled then too, seeing it from his angle. She looked back at it, and he saw her gaze flicker to her kitty, as if measuring it to make sure it'd fit. She reached out again, and wrapped her hand around it. He gave a little gasp as she gripped him.
"Hurt?"
"I like your hand."
She smiled. Then she looked at it again.
"Can I...try it?"
He tilted his head.
"Try it...as in?"
She had a little color in her cheeks.
"As in....a feeding."
He smiled as he understood then.
"Sure."
She looked at it,
"How...do I do it well?"
"Okay, put it in your mouth, don't bite, and move up and down. Try not to start gaging and that’s it. It's more like a straw."
She took his words and went to her task of soul sucking. He giving her advice from the other times he'd been blown to help her learn. She seemed to like it, and after a few minutes, she got her first drink of his syrup. She swallowed it all, and licked her lips as he went limp.
"Wow, enterprise, That felt great."
She smiled.
"You liked it? truly?"
"I loved it. Now it's just practice. How'd the drink taste?"
"I liked it too. I want another."
He smiled at her.
"Give it a minute or two to reload. Then feel free."
She smiled. Well aware of how he loved getting attention from the girls. She then remembered something he loved doing more then getting attention. She looked at her kitty.
"Would.....you like a taste?"
He smiled.
"I'd love one."
She laid on her back and gave him access. He took his spot and licked his lips but just before contact.
"Please, this will be my first, be gentle."
"I will."
She arched her back as his tongue touched her then. She had never experienced such an extreme sensation before. She was writhing as he tasted her groove and looked be loving the taste. Enterprise was now bucking her hips against his face, as she sought more of the feeling, when an even more extreme sensation had her arching her back like her bowstring with it's force. She screamed in ecstasy and was thankful not a soul could hear her, as her eyes rolled into her head and her toes curled under the force of her first orgasm. She collapsed to the bed, panting and unable to move. Tyler then laid beside her, licking his lips.
"Wow, enterprise. You're delicious."
She smiled weakly,
"Kiss me, please."
He did and she tasted herself on his lips. After she fought to regain her breath.
"So, that was orgasm."
He smiled at her.
"It was."
"I like it."
She sat up and leaned against the shadow wall. She was looking at her slit, as if trying to figure out how a small part of her made her nearly black out. She then looked at his now standing to attention spear.
"I want to know what that feels like inside me."
He looked at her.
"You mean."
She looked at him.
"I do. Let me get my breath back, and we will do it."
"Are you sure?"
She looked him in the eye.
"I want it. I don't want to wait. I...want.....you."
"Okay."
He the stripped naked himself. and when he was done, she had regained her breath, and had an eager face on her face. She slid to lay flat, and spread her legs further as he laid his spare against her slit. He looked at her as she felt it touch her.
"Ready?"
She smiled, and held out her arms.
"Come to me."
HE slid inside her and she moaned at the intrusion. He moved slowly as she gasped and clasped the bedsheets as she felt him fill her. After he was fully sheathed inside her, he leaned forward to look her in the eye.
"You okay?"
She was panting and was full-on blushing.
"I love this feeling!"
She was smiling as she wiggled her hands under his and entwined fingers.
"Go slow."
HE nodded, and slid back and forth against her, getting a moan every time he moved. enterprise started to buck against his movements, and then her instincts took over and she pulled him against her. She was warm and soft, her wrapper gripping him tightly and her moans exciting. She screamed as another orgasm tore through her body, and then she moaned hard when he followed after her, and she felt herself get creamed. She then pushed hm out to take it in her mouth. Where she got another drink before replacing it inside her. The shiplady repeated this until they both collapsed to the bed, with her on top of him as she wanted to try riding. Then they lie panting and gasping for breath. Tyler hugged her tightly.
"You're amazing Enterprise. I love you."
"She was pressed against him.
"You are too! I love you!"
The bed and their bodies were drenched in the aftermath of their sex, but they didn't care was the fell asleep like that: Both naked in each other's arms.


Ash was teaching Mina and Wales to play Warcom at that moment. The two ladies were blown away by the depth of the game. It would give you command over a force and how you led it was entirely up to you. Wanna be a dictator? Go for it. Hero? Sure. The gameplay was all free-flow. So your choices had to be made on the fly. You had no idea what your opponent was doing, all you knew was you had to defeat them. The tactics were nearly unlimited, due to a responsive AI that would react to input. The choices would then be cinematically displayed, and the aftermath shown. Ash was just finishing an explanation when the door to the back room opened and Enterprise went into the shower. A noticeable, and very tell-tale wobble in her step. Ash looked to where Belfast was sitting and she saw that she saw. Belfast smiled widely and went to stand by the door. Enterprise came out, only for Belfast to grab her, and pull her back into the bathroom for post-sex details. Ash shook her head.
"He just had sex with an aircraft carrier. Not sure if I should be impressed or concerned."
Melody sat beside her.
"With that guy? Both."
Tyler came out then, having used his flames to clean up, since he'd figured Enterprise would get kidnapped. He sat beside a smiling wales and a shaking her head Mina.
"Hiya, Warcom?"
Ash smiled as he pulled up his laptop to play. He was about to start up when Enterprise hugged him and kissed his cheek
"I'm going to rest for now. Thank you for being kind."
"Thank you for being you."
She shivered and walked to an empty bunk where she laid down to sleep. A pulsing, aching, throb between her thighs making her smile as she did so. Melody sat beside him, as wales and Mina sat either side of Ash.
"I'm glad you had fun, Love."
"I love you, Melody."
She smiled Ans laid her head on his shoulder as he played his war game with Ash. The rugged girl was smiling.
"She swear you to secrecy?"
"Indeed. Hey, boop."
"Fuck you. Here, present."
He smiled as he used his air force to bait her own away, only for a wave of cruise missiles to smash into her fuel depot, taking half her force with it. She sighed, as just as her men tried to recover, BANG, his air force bombers came by with a napalm run that roasted the remainder of her forces. She sighed.
"Dick."
"Love you too."
They played for a while, with Ash losing repeatedly.
"Another win for me!"
Ash smiled fondly.
"I guess you're the new master."
"Pff, you'll get there too."
"You seem certain."
"I know you."
She sighed, knowing she’d practice until she could.
"Papa!"
Then little Unicorn came walking out with a big smile on her cute face. Tyler smiled as she came over.
"Hiya, little rowboat. Come to brighten my day?"
The purple haired light aircraft carrier giggled, and he picked her up to set her comfortably on his lap. She looked at the girl behind the other laptop curiously.
"Papa, who's that? She's very pretty."
"That's Ash, Unicorn. She's a love of mine and a very good friend."
She smiled.
"Nice to meet you. I'm Unicorn!"
Ash was smiling at her radiant cuteness.
"Nice to meet you too. Wow, Kiria is cuter by a hair."
She giggled again.
"Thanks!"
She was wearing her white gown, boots, and was carrying her unicorn plushie thing against her small bust. She leaned into her adoptive father's chest.
"Papa, Barkhorn wanted me to ask you if she could swap for Belfast."
The kindly maid smiled.
"I'll go swap. I'd like to......discuss something with Hornet and Yorktown."
"Nice knowing everyone."
That got a few laughs as Belfast walked into the shadow gate. Ash was now curious.
"Hornet and Yorktown are?"
"Enterprise's sister ships. You're gonna friggin love Hornet."
"She fun?"
"Sexy Texan."
"Now I wanna meet her!"
Unicorn was happily humming as they fired up another match. The shadow flexed and then Barkhorn came in.
"Mornin captain badass. Miss me?"
The true Karlsland soldier smiled as she sat beside him.
"Cocky punkass. Just wanted some peace and quiet."
"Like you can get that with me. Hey, catch."
"Asshole."
He'd sent a sleeper cell to takeout her capital PowerGrid. Barkhorn was curious about he girl and the game.
"Whatcya playin? And who's that Aki ripoff?"
Tyler snorted.
"Okay, first off, she ain't no ripoff. That’s Ash. She's an old friend that was takin a dirt nap. But she needed a morning wake up call, so here she is. This is Warcom. War strategy simulator. Hey, boom."
"Did you just seriously just drop a hydro bomb in a volcano?"
"Time to turn up the heat."
"Okay, first off fuck you, second, I loved that movie, third, fuck me."
Barkhorn was smiling, when something clicked.
"You said....dirt nap. She was....dead?"
"She was. I brought her back. Was a friggin bigger pain in the ass then it shoulda been, but I did it."
Mina sighed,
"He did, Trudy. I watched the whole show. He can revive the dead at will now."
Trudy then grabbed him by the shoulders.
"My sister!"
"Sure! Lemme win this real.....done!"
Ash sighed as her capital became glass. Tyler then pulled the database up of Reincarnates.
"First lemme see if she IS dead. Her name...Chris, Strike Witches.....Bango! Waiiiit, HA! That’s freakin hilarious, Okay, Barkhorn. Chris lives and is safe on base."
She looked at him.
"She's.....on base? How?"
"Her other's Sakura. Check it."
She looked at the screen. Sure enough, Chris, Sakura's little sister was still dormant inside Sakura. The breath of relief she breathed was immense. She then hugged him.
"Thank you for protecting her."
"Like I'd let a true Karlsland soldier down. We'll wake her up when we get back."
Barkhorn was blinking away tears.
"At least she's safe. Sakura as more protection then anyone besides Kiria."
"Ohhhhh shhhiiit."
She froze.
"What?"
"I....just realized something."
She was now shaking at his pale face.
"What?"
"If Chris is another version of Sakura........the base won't be able to handle another cuteness attack of that caliber."
Barkhorn straight up slugged him as the others all groaned.
"I love you Tyler, but sometimes I wanna beat ya to death with a rusty pipe."
"Love ya too Captain Badass."
She sighed, as Ash was chuckling.
"Remember that time with the radiator?"
"I had bruises for a friggin week!"
"Worth it."
"Hey, wakeup call."
"Well, there goes Plan A to B."
"Like you even had a Plan B."
"Pissoff. here suck it."
"If you like me to, I'd be happy to!"
"Greeeeaaat, he went full sex-addicted horndog on me."
"Melody's a sex-addled bedbreaking succubus, soooo, great minds?"
"Love you!"
"Love you too!"
Barkhorn was teasing Unicorn by poking her as the friends played their games. Then Mina sighed.
"So, tomorrow we raid the castle."
Ash smiled evilly.
"Yo, Demon, after this round, I wanna get some practice in with these new fists."
"As my Fallen One Speaks."
They smiled evilly as they hurried to finish their game. Barkhorn was confused.
"Fallen One?"
"Ash was my first love."
That raised an eyebrow.
"I thought Melody was?"
"Ash was first. She was killed by my old town, so I swore to never speak her name until it didn't hurt anymore. Plus the town destroyed every trace of her existence except for what I saved. She was the first to call me Demon. She my Fallen One. Annnd another victory for me. Yo Ash, lets take wing now."
"Lets set some fires!"
They faded into shadow to soar to a safe distance from the transports so she could learn to wield her new found power. Barkhorn watched as they flapped side by side.
"You okay Melody?"
The kind Soldier of Karlsland was looking at her as she spoke, with Unicorn nestled on her lap. The blue eyed beauty smiled as she sat by the window.
"We reached an understanding. She loves him like I do. He loves her as much as he does me. he has TWO primaries now. His Angel, and his Fallen One."


"So, how I breath fire?"
Tyler smiled.
"Okay, you feel that heat in your belly? Draw a breath as if to feed it, hold it a sec and pour that heat into the blast. Watch."
He drew a breath.
"DEMON DRAGON KING ROARRRRRRRR!"
Red, Black, and blue flames came exploding out of his mouth like water from a burst damn. Ash was amazed as the sky went from beautiful blue to burning inferno like flipping a light switch.
"Damn Dude! That's freakin wild! Okay, I gotta try it!"
She copied everything he did.
"FALLEN DRAGON QUEEN ROAAAARRRRRR!"
She nailed it, as beautiful, roiling purple flames every bit as intense as his own came flooding out of her mouth. She snapped her mouth shut and cut the flow off, and got a high five from him for her effort.
"I knew yous a spitfire, but damn!"
She was awestruck.
"I....just breathed fire!"
"Nice! Hey, what’s the light for?"
A white light was shooting towards them. Ash was moving to didge, when Tyler caught it.
"I thought the lady might like.....a change of clothes sir."
And in his hands was a purple pair of gloves with a small blade in them. HE smiled.
"Saito, you freaking rock. Hey, rockfist. Got ya somthin you gon love!"
He handed her the gloves, and she pulled them on. They were fingerless biker gloves that were a deep purple. She was confused until she saw Tyler pull his bloodred gloves on.
"Ohhhh, I thought I was forgotten!"
Tyler then had Ash cut a finger to wipe the blood on them.
"Ohhhhhh, miss! Your blood is......SPICY!"
She smiled.
"Glad you approve. Names Ash."
"Genkestu. A pleasure to meet such a hot blooded young lady."
"Ready to show off?"
"Always!"
He winked at Ash as he tore the blade out with his teeth.
"LIFEFIBER UNIFICATION: KAMUI GENKESTU!"
His clothes transformed. He had the bloodred spiked straps on his now bare chest holding his chainmail pants belted by a spiked belt atop his bloodred combat boots with a large bladed spike on the toe. He then had his twin red Scissorblades out to complete the picture. A large vent on his ass spewed steam as the sequence ended. He smiled at a now floored Ash.
"Yeah yeah, I'm hot I know."
Ash was jerked out of her stupor.
"Okay. That’s a level of badass that should not be possible."
"This just ONE transformation I can do. I'll show you the others in a bit. Now, get those gloves bloody and show me what yat got."
She tore the blade out and the Kamui moaned to life.
"Oooooohhhhhhh Yyeesssss! Such spicy blood! Such a wild heart! ooooohhhh, I liiiike it!"
Tyler smiled as he could hear the lewdly moaning lady Kamui.
"Hiya thread sis. Whatchya called?"
The gloves shivered as he spoke to them.
"Oooohhhh, that voice! I'm going all fuzzy! Hellllloooo Sexgod! I'm called Zankestu!"
"Zankestu? Blood Piercer of heaven. Okay, that’s freakin metal as all hell. Ash, do it again."
Ash, now eager to look badass too, gripped the blade again and tore it back out.
"LIFEFIBER UNIFY: KAMUI ZANKESTU!"
When the stars cleared Tyler's jaw dropped. Ash's outfit had completely changed. In her black hair was a band of purple hornlike spikes, her top was a spiked strap set supporting her breasts that threaded down her back, between her asscheeks, to cover the slit and reattach at the breast strap. Extending from the center strap was another pair that threaded down her legs, wrapping them like the spiral ring of a notebook. The straps ended in a pair of high heeled boots. Ash was looking over her new strapped getup as Tyler simply applauded. The entire getup was a deep violet, and it made her look ridiculously sexy and dangerous.
"Wow, Ash, I like it."
She smiled.
"It feels...nice. I expected to feel like I got a slingshot up my ass and slit, but it feels like I'm not wearing anything at all."
"Check that small pouch on the top."
The vent for her Kamui was on her back, and was spewing steam as she reached into a small pocket just above her cleavage. She then pulled a purple set of scissors out. She looked at his own pair, and smiled.
"Okay, hold them out like this."
He held them out and they collapsed inward on themselves to a fraction of their size. She copied the motion and they grew to full sword mode. He had his swords out.
"Now, lets see you wield that power."
She flew forward to slash him, but he merely moved to the right and she floated harmlessly bu.
"That Kamui is an ally, Ash. Try to feel her mind, and work together."
Ash and Tyler sparred for hours, drifting along the route. Melody was watching them with a smile on her face.
"He's seems to be enjoying himself up there."
She looked as Satuski sat across from her.
"He is having fun. Ash is every bit the fighter he is. So, he can play like that."
They watched as Tyler showed off his boosted gear. Satuski was smiling now as Ash awakened her own gear.
"He loves her. quite a bit if the level of respect and fondness he's showing her is an indicator."
"He loves her as much as me, Satuski. Only his love for her is of a more.....wild....nature, where his for me is of a tender kind."
They watched the two friends spar again with their powers. This time boosted gear style. Ash was starting to shake.
"Okay, Fallen One. Lets call it here. We keep at it, the strain on your body will make you black out."
She sighed.
"Your the expert."
She powered down, and nearly fell from the sky. Tyler smiled as he carried her back to the transports.
"Carrying me home after a sparring match, just like old times."
"You'll get the hang of it soon enough. Now it's just more practice and experiment."
She smiled,
"I'll take a nap when we land."
"I'll tuck you in."
"Of course you will."
She smiled as they laned in the bus and he did just that. Tuckin her in like a child. She was sound asleep before the door closed. After he sat by Melody and stole a kiss.
"How she measure up?"
He smiled.
"She just needs to practice now. Once her body adjusts like ours, she'll be at my level. Hey, Sonya."
The pale Orussian looked over at her name.
"Yes?"
"I'd like to check in with Mavis. Like get a status."
"Only if I get cuddle!"
"Of course!"
She came over and sat beside him, Barkhorn and Unicorn were relaxing on a couch. Sonya fired up her power smiled at him. He smiled back and winked. Then there was a click.
"Mavis receiving."
"Hiya. Just looking for a status."
The fairy tactician had a warm tone in her voice.
"We're good here. Neroui have been poking us, but Issei and Tawny roasted them. So far, it's been peaceful."
"Any issues?"
"That boy....Shirogane? Ishigami beat the piss out of him again."
"He go near Kaguya?"
"No, he was trying to get close to, get this, Aki!"
Tyler snorted.
"Tell Ishigami thanks, but next time, let Aki beat the piss out of him."
"she said the same thing. Why did you bring him here again?"
"His sister's been a good friend to us. Only reason."
"That kindness is amazing. But I'm starting to think you might be TOO kind."
"Kaguya said much the same."
"Another thing you'll love, is Sakura had a date yesterday."
"Oh? Who got the hand of our Silver Fairy?"
"Well, it would seem, that our Silver Fairy plays both teams, as it was Mako from Miho's tank crew!"
"Good for her! Somehow I can see it for Mako. Sakura, though, an interesting development. Was it a romantic date or a girlsdate?"
Mavis chuckled.
"Oh, it was romantic alright. If the way they were teasing each other was an indicator."
"How'd Amaki and Lillica react?"
"They're loving it. Sakura was fluttering by a moment ago, here I'll see if she's nearby."
Tyler was smiling.
"Good for her love."
"Mako's a kind girl. If they get together, they’ll be so good together."
"Big brother!"
Sakura's happy voice was heard then.
"Hey, Silver Fairy. Heard ya got some action!"
She giggled.
"I like girls too!"
"Good for you! Have fun?"
She was heard sighing happily.
"We went to the mall and Mako picked out undies for me!"
"Wow! How sweet!"
"She then gave me a ride in that tank!"
"I have an idea, but later. Did you shoot the cannon?"
"I played a match with them!"
"You didn't use your magic did you?"
ohhhhh, she became VERY indignant at that.
"I do NOT cheat big brother! Mean!"
"Just checkin Silver Fairy. You win?"
"Uh-huh! I got to be main gunner!"
"With those pretty legs right behind Mako. I see her game. Well Played. Hey, next time you see Miho, hug her, tell her I sent it."
"Teehee! Kay!"
"So, you like her?"
Sakura's blush was HEARD over the radio.
"I like her a lot. We have another date today."
"Ya better dollup then. Make her mind go boom with that hair o yours."
She laughed nervously.
"Momma Says she'll make me look pretty."
"OI! I BETTER get a photo! That's on you Mavis!"
She was heard laughing.
"Of course you will."
"So, Sakura, nice to hear you're having fun."
She sighed sadly.
"We miss you."
"I miss you too little Fairy. We'll roast em and I'll hug you again."
"Ya better!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Sakura, hurry, Amaki's waiting."
"Kay. Bye big brother!"
"Love ya too, Silver Fairy."
Sakura was heard fluttering off for her dollup, and Mavis was heard speaking next.
"You should know, Aki's been living in your bunker since you left."
"I'll hug the life out of her when I get back."
"Gorro and Lillica are still going strong."
"Anything big?"
"They piloted together."
"Result?"
"They're our new Clyophydium team. They held their own against Zerotwo and Mako Monconchoke for two hours before losing."
"That’s impressive. Good for them. Though I think Gorro just wanted to stare at dat ass in that skintight Pystol suit."
"HA! Lillica caught him staring!"
"She hit him?"
"She made him take a picture. He's been in the doghouse ever since!"
"Nice Lillica. Nice. How's Kiria?"
"She joined Fairytail and is learning dragonslayer from, get this, Gajeel."
"Okay, that awesome. Can Dragonslayer be taught by humans?"
"It can. In this world, the magic is far more...reactive then in Fiore. She can already roar."
"Fairy dragon roar!"
"We all call her the fairy dragonslayer."
"Long as she's careful, she'll be just fine."
"Levy's keeping an eye on her while they train."
"I still wanna copy solid script. Hey, hug that sprite for me."
"Tightly."
"How's Suzi?"
"The GREAT Suzi Also joined Fairytail, and is learning Celestial from Lucy with Sakura."
"She's gonna run out of keys."
"Actually, the Zodiac keys here have duplicates. Like many different versions, According to Loki, there's like five different versions of each key. So, Sakura has our version of Aries, who she absolutely adores, and the great Suzi got a version of Virgo that is, shall we say....interesting."
"In what way?"
"In a sexy, wild, I want to flaunt my assets way. Suzi scored her more......lust-based version."
"I will HUG the hell out of her. That's awesome."
"Issei and Kenzaki broke a bed the other night."
"Like I do or literally?"
"Both. BOTH. The next day I went into their room they share, and the damned bed was flat."
"Well, he still downgraded, but score I guess. Any other relationships take off?"
"Me and Zeref are getting Married!"
"Good for you Mavis! How’s the guy doing?"
"Everyone loves him. Even Fairytail. He and Grey are at odds still, but they get along well enough."
"When’s the wedding?"
"After the war. It'll give us incentive to live."
"I'm happy for you Mavis. You finally get the ending you two deserved."
Her pride and joy was heard in her voice.
"Thank you for breaking the curse."
"I look after my own, Mavis. Just wanted to help a friend."
"Still, thank you. Another relationship you'll get a kick out of, Azeazal is dating Miho's mother."
"Bullshit."
"Seriously! They're cute!"
"THAT came from left field. But hey, good for them."
"Tatsi's dating Kurama."
"For real?"
"For real."
"Good choice Tatsi."
"Satski's got Laxus fawning over her."
"Nice to see the sparks fly."
Mavis lost it at that one, laughing hard enough she snorted.
"Okay, I'm telling them that. Yeah, but that's it for news."
"Nice to know the circus is in full swing."
"We're getting by."
"Keep them safe Mavis."
"Will do. You just come back alive."
"Wiiiith bad jokes included."
"Take care."
The connection faded and Sonya let her power go. Tyler then grabbed her in a surprise hug and pulled her against him as she was giggling. Once he had her in a comfy position, he looked to a smiling Melody.
"I guess our play rubbed off on Sakura."
The blue eyed beauty smiled.
"Her and Mako will be so cute together."
Here Satuski had a question.
"How old is Mako?"
Tyler thought for a moment as he stroked Sonya's soft hair.
"14? If that."
"Sakura's twelve, right?"
"Yup. Wouldn't know it to look at her."
Satuski smiled.
"With that bust, I'd thought fifteen an up."
"Lillica is thirteen."
"HER I thought 18."
"Amaki's girls look better then they should for their age."
"I suppose so."
Sonya was happily humming in her spot, her back against his side, and his arm around her. HE stroking her soft silvery hair with a hand. Tyler then used his shadow to bring his laptop over and started looking over more images. As he did, enterprise was seen walking by, rubbing sleep from her pretty eyes.
"Hey, Enterprise. Sleep well?"
She smiled.
"I did. I feel good too."
"Glad to hear."
"It feels good too."
"I should warn you, Belfast went to the other bus a while ago, sooo, I'd expect another interrogation."
She smiled again.
"I will. Now, I think I'll relax on that couch."
She walked off, still feeling a dull throb reminding her of them. He smiled as he looked at the images. Satuski was rummaging in a cabinet and pulled the poker set out. Tyler smiled.
"strip?"
"relaxing game."
"Sure."
They got dealt in, and it was on. Sonya was dozing against him, a smile on her pretty face. Asia and Rias had come over the join the game and were all chatting as they played.
"It doesn't feel like we have a major battle tomorrow. Bet 50."
Asia was happily nestled between Rias and Melody. The blonde devilgirl would cuddle Rias for a moment before resting her soft head on Melody's cuddly bust.
"It feels more like an extended Roadtrip then a war party. Raise."
Melody was stroking her soft golden hair.
"It seems like that, doesn't it. fold. I got nothin."
Tyler smiled, with two aces in his hand.
"And after we have a near two week cruise aboard Hornet's hot bod. Bet."
The three cards were flipped and Tyler had four aces out the gate.
"We're not gonna see home base for a while."
"Yeah. I miss Kiria already. Hmmm, raise."
"I miss that beach. Check."
"Right? I was just starting to get a good tan going!"
"Careful Asia, I don't want to see you get burned."
She smiled from her breasty cushion.
"I don't burn, believe it or not. I just get slightly darker."
"Cute."
The next card was flipped. Still had his four aces.
"It'll be weird to be at sea again."
"It will. But, it'll be fun."
"That last time was."
Rias smiled.
"I'd like to keep my boyfriend this time. Bet."
"It's me Rias, I ain't goin nowhere. Just watch out for Ash. She's a jumper."
"I heard that."
He smiled shamelessly as her voice came from the comms.
"Ya forget? The damned coms in yer ear."
"ugh."
"Love you too Ash."
"I know, I know."
He smiled as the hand came to an end and he won with his four of a kind. He raked in a decent pile of chips. Then it was his deal and Rias was eagle eyeing his hands.
"Relax, I don't cheat. Gotta say though, feels weird having to convince a hot devil girl I don't cheat at poker."
She smiled.
"Okay, First off, thank you, second, fair. And third? Kiss me."
HE poked his head through a shadow, as Sonya was sound asleep against him, and kissed her on the other side. She sighed as he sat back.
"Yoshkia may have best kiss, but I still like yours Rias."
She smiled as the cards were dealt. They played until Tyler cleaned them out. Then Sonya's stomach rumbled.
"Yes Ma'am."
She had woken the last hand and he smiled. They used Hermes Messenger power to teleport pizzas to the table and were getting plates ready when the shadow flickered, and Hornet came through with Gasper. Hornet spotted Enterprise at the counter, grabbed her arm and went to pull her though.
"Yo, sexy Texan, these should help!"
He then had another set of boxes come through the Messenger, and sent them with her. She smiled.
"Now it's a proper interrogation."
She was gone with Enterprise as Gasper climbed up next to Rias. The small Vampire seemed troubled by something as his red eyes had a down look in them. She was stroking his short blonde hair as she set some pizza in front to of the trap Vampire boy.
"Hiya, Gaspy. How've you been?"
Tyler, and Rias, had guessed why'd he come to the bus, but wanted to hear him say it. He sighed as he starting eating.
"I made Wendy mad."
Tyler and Rias looked at each other.
"Okay, Gasper, details please?"
He had a sad look on his face.
"I...played a bad prank. I used my stop time power to move a cushion she went to sit on, and she fell off the couch. The whole bus laughed at her, and she got mad before walking to the back room and locking the door. I think she's mad at me."
Tyler sighed.
"Did you apologize?"
"I did. Many times. She said to let her be for a bit."
Rias was patting the kind soul's head as he talked. Tyler looked at Rias and smiled.
"Relax Gasper. Wendy is a very kind girl. I think she was more mad at them laughing at her then your prank. Which, was a harmless bit of fun that just backfired. So, just be more careful in the future. Like, a good safe prank is when she walks toward you, stop time, and walk to stand the exact distance behind her. rinse and repeat. No gets hurt, and it's merely to infuriate the other person."
Gasper was smiling as he pictured it.
"She DID use her sky dragonslayer magic to blow out a candle I wanted to blow out."
"Ohhhh, that’s mean! See? Just relax."
He smiled and seemed to do just that.
"Thanks Tyler. No wonder Rias loves you."
She smiled as he said this.
"He tries."
"And fails miserably."
"Thanks for THAT vote of confidence Gasper. Good mindset though."
he smiled as they were stuffing their faces with pizza, when a sad-faced Wendy came through the shadow with Carla the cat in her arms. The blue haired girl had a sad look on her face, as Carla had a stern one.
"Hiya Wendy. Carla. We got pizza if yer hungry."
"Pizza?"
Ash came out of the bedroom to smack Tyler.
"The hell you gonna tell me?"
She sat right down and started loading up. Tyler smiled.
"Oh, THERE you are Ash. You were so quiet I thought you were sleeping! Wendy, Carla, Gaspy, meet my Fallen One. Ash. Ash? The sky dragonslayer Wendy Marvel, the Exceed Carla, and the Trap Vampire Gasper."
Ash nodded at them as she munched. Too engrossed in cheesy goodness to pay attention. The newcomers were confused at her appearance but let it go as they had more important matters to discuss. Gasper going first.
"I'm sorry for the cushion, Wendy. I didn't mean for you to fall like that."
Wendy smiled at the kind boy.
"I'm sorry for getting mad at you like that, Gaspy. Just, no time magic for pranks please. It makes me nervous, not knowing what happened."
He smiled now.
"I promise to never use it for pranking you again."
He got down and they hugged, as Carla hopped onto the table. A proud smile on her feline face.
"I am proud of you."
"So am I. Gasper, it takes a real man to apologize for a mistake. And it takes an even better one to learn from it. Now, if you can keep that promise, you will prove yourself to be the man we all believe you to be. Wendy. It is truly a remarkable thing to forgive another person's mistakes, no matter how small. It also takes courage to be able to say what you like to a friend and hold them accountable. It's nice to see Rias and Fairytail know how to raise proper runts. Now, we got pizza."
The newly-made-up couple smiled as they claimed a box and a soda to take to a far end to eat together. Carla watching from her perch with a happy smile. Rias sighed.
"Greedy bastard, stole my lines from my damn mouth."
Ash was also smiling.
"He sounded just like a good father to them just then."
Rias and Melody looked at each other.
"Ash, he's more father to some of the girls under him then their actual fathers."
"He's practically raising Sakura and Lillica at this point, and Unicorn is a surrogate daughter."
Ash felt an immense pride for her friend as she listened to him get praised. The best part was his shrug.
"It's nuthin really. I look after my own."
Ash glowed. Carla then couldn't contain her curiosity any longer.
"Excuse me miss, but where did you come from? I don't recall seeing you board the bus with us, yet he calls you his Fallen One?"
Ash smiled.
"He brought me back from the dead."
Carla's legs gave out, her shock so immense. she looked at Tyler.
"You.....brought her......back form the....dead?"
He smiled.
"I did. I copied Zeref's power. Then I combined it with a few others, and BAM. Revive spell."
Carla then got up to look deeply into Ash's eyes.
"I see. So, you can revive the dead now. Well, miss, you have very pretty eyes."
She sighed as she sat back down and started munching on a slice.
"This world we live in is truly strange."
"Scary thing is, we haven't even seen the strangest parts yet."
The whitecat looked at him, as Ash struggled not to pet her fur. Tyler smiled, well aware of Ash's love for cats.
"It get's stranger? I fail to see how that's possible."
"well, look at it like this, Carla. You've all been in this world, what? A few weeks? And more are arriving all the time. Oro said the world will expand at some point, so I'm betting money on a large earthquake or something which will result in our new universe growing to the adequate size. That's gonna be a weird week. Plus, even after we slaughter Marissa's forces, the grunts like Titans, monsters and what not will still be here. So, we'll need to clean up every now an then. I bet Fairytail day to day in Fiore will carry over to here as well. Having a guild of wizards out to help people like you, excuse my, WE do, will only benefit the world."
Carla smiled at his use of phrase, well aware of the brand on his arm.
"Wow will policing the new world play out?"
Tyler looked to Rias as she spoke.
"Hmmm, ya know sumthin? I'm not entirely sure what it will look like. But, worst case scenario, I don't like the way they do it, I'll kill and replace em until they make sumthin I DO like. At a minimum, our powers can be used freely, while Gasper's time power be saved for emergencies only. Flight abilities and such like them are unrestricted. The contracts the devils use will be reinstated, as it's your way. Hmmm."
"Why single out my power Tyler?"
Tyler smiled as he turned to look at the now concerned Gasper.
"Because your power has the most unnervingness behind it. I trust you Gasper, but if it's on a piece of paper, then the rest of the world will relax that much more."
He thought for a moment.
"I understand. At least I think I do. What about other vampires?"
"Dude, you're gonna have a fucking fandom. Some reason people in this world have a fetish for Vampires. Like a legit fetish. Ash, I think we should-"
"Do NOT insult him with that movie. Do NOT."
"Understood."
Melody looked at them, now very confused and curious too. Ash had a look of anger on her pretty face.
"Sparkling Vampires. Fuckin hell."
"I think Gasper could pull it off."
It clicked for Melody then, and she sighed.
"I get it now. They're talking about a bullshit teen movie that came out a few years ago. It was a spit in the face of Vampires everywhere. In sunlight they sparkled like a fucking disco ball."
Gasper became hilariously indignant.
"Hey! I do NOT sparkle!"
"We know, Gaspy. Hey, as an evil Prank, show it to Hajime and Yue. Call it another version of their story."
Melody snorted hard.
"He'd KILL you. But that I can get behind!"
Ash tilted her head.
"Hajime and Yue are...?"
"The Monster Of The Abyss and His Golden Vampire Princess. We have their show and light novels if you wanna learn their tale."
"With names THAT freakin metal, ya damn right I wanna know it!"
"Here."
He setup his laptop with the show and she watched while munching. As she did, Carla had a question.
"What about the destruction Fairytail causes sometimes? How will it be justified?"
"Hmmm, I'm just spitballing now, but I'd think it would be like what they did in Fiore. Deduct pay and all that. The world's economy is going to shit itself a few times before the cash flow stabilizes."
Here, Melody interjected.
"I see what you mean. If that dungeon from Hestia's world were to appear, that alone would ruin the world's workforce because, then, if you want money, pick a weapon up and fight monsters."
"I wonder. Is Hestia in another bus?"
Satuski, who has remained silent as she listened, spoke up.
"She's with the Titans."
"I'd like to ask about that dungeon."
"That button next to you is a pager."
He pressed it.
"Hey, Hestia, I got a question for you."
Her cheerful voice was quick to respond.
"Be right there!"
He smiled.
"She was my favorite goddess from that show."
"Aww, thank you!"
she came out of the shadow, and took an empty seat beside Satuski.
"So, what’s up?"
"The dungeon from your world. Is it going to appear in ours?"
She became very thoughtful.
"I see your thinking of the future."
"More, spitballing."
She smiled.
"It's nice to see you thinking of it period. As for the dungeon? Yes it will. We, that is all the gods and goddesses, learned that it will appear in this world, along with other important places. As far as we can tell, the main thing holding it back is the war. Once a victor is declared, the world will expand to accommodate the new denizens."
"This expansion, we talking a slow gradual growth or an instantaneous one that splits cities?"
The little goddess munched on a slice of sausage as she thought for a minute.
"If I remember correctly, it will be more of a stretching then an expansion. The planet itself will grow like balloons from your world getting more air blown into it. As far as destruction goes? We think it'll be along fault lines. So, if I understand your question properly, there SHOULDN'T be any loss of life during it."
"What's the role of the gods and goddesses afterward?"
She tilted her head.
"Well, I'll go back to being Bell's Familia Goddess. So will the gods and goddesses from our world. As for the others? They'll more or less just rule there spheres of influence."
"I wonder. By that point, my powers will be so extreme that even if I wanted to play adventurer I really couldn't. Eh, I'll cross that bridge when I get there."
Here Ash, pausing her show, had a question.
"So, what will we do if the world refuses to learn the demon's lesson?"
Tyler crossed his arms.
"If they refuse, I have no problem roasting them all. If it comes to it, it'll just be a world for us."
Here Hestia had a question.
"What is this...lesson?"
"That the characters are here to stay. They are NOT labrats, subclass citizens, or nonhumans. They are equals to us NATIVES in all respects. That they have the exact same rights as we do."
Hestia crossed her arms herself now. Her large bust resting on her arms in a slightly lewd manner.
"I see your concern. Specially with YOUR upbringing. I think...the world will learn this. At least, the important ones will."
"They don't they die. That simple. All I'm asking for is fairness."
She smiled.
"I can respect that. I think you should know, even after the war, monsters from her army will keep appearing."
"I kinda figured."
"The world will go through a rough patch until they figure out how to handle it."
"reason for the dungeon question was we were discussing the world's economy and workforce."
"Ah, I see. Your thoughts?"
"If such a place were to suddenly appear, every person that can raise a pipe will try for it. If not regulated it'll cripple the world, and the bodies will in the millions, if regulated poorly, then riots break out for discrimination."
Hestia sighed.
"I have been learning of this world's incessant need to rally for the wrong cause."
"Or lend weight to the wrong voices."
She rubbed her temples.
"Did they seriously have to have a congressional vote on who can and cannot get married to whom?"
"Like four times."
"The religions in this world suck."
"File complaints with the jackass upstairs."
She smiled then.
"Oh, we have. The manner he has cared for his children is simply appalling. When we found his kingdom, he was too busy diddling his more attractive angels to even greet us at the gates. We had to kick in the gates to get his attention."
"How'd Satan react?"
Hestia laughed.
"He's hilarious. Get this, the Devil of this world does a better job governing this world than that bearded pervert does. Least he pays attention. He LIKES you, Tyler. From what he told me, YOU'RE his favorite human."
"Niiice. Yo, thanks for the complement hellbro."
That got a few chuckles as he looked at the floor to speak. he looked to speak to Hestia as a pentagram in a circle appeared on the table in front of him. Out of the hell sign rose a handle of a gun. Tyler smiled as he grasped it. He then found himself hold a gunblade with a crimson blade and a six shot cylinder. Tyler smiled evilly at the gnarly weapon. It shrunk from it's original size to fit in the cramped space, but at full length it had a six foot blade, a one foot hilt, a lever trigger, a laughing skull for a pommel, and a semi curved blade that reminded him of a kitchen knife. He was admiring it when a second handle came out. This one jet black. It was another gunblade identical to his other one. Then a message was seen written in flames.
"I WILL HAVE THE ANGEL AND FALLEN WEAPONS SOON. RAISE HELL"
That got a hard laugh from all. Especially Rias. Tyler was looking at the weapons with a smile on his face.
"Niiiice. Dude has good taste."
Ash just shook her head.
"Of course you'd dual wield gunblades."
"You have those Deagles."
"I have my scissorblades."
Tyler then placed the swords on his arms, and they branded themselves into his flesh like tattoos. Right above his collection of celestial key tattoos. Ash noticed and smiled.
"So, ya got inked."
"Nah, just a nifty place to store stuff."
She looked at the keys.
"Those gate keys?"
"Yup. I haven't had to use them yet, but ya know,"
"Better OVERprepared then UNDRprepared."
"That’s the plan."
Hestia was shaking her head.
"This is a very strange place."
"You don't know the half of it. Oh! I forgot! Hey, Wendy."
The blue haired girl was playing a boardgame with Gasper when he called her. She smiled as she looked over at them.
"Something wrong?"
"Just a question. When I met asked about powers when we first met, you said something like the air here tasted foul or something."
she nodded before looking back to Gasper.
"I'll be right back."
He smiled and set his pieces down. she smiled at his fair play, then she came to join the discussion.
"I remember. This world's air tastes very bad. Like rust in a water supply. It's actually weakening my Sky dragonslayer magic."
Tyler sighed.
"How do you feel?"
She looked at her hand.
"I feel.....sluggish. Like no matter how well I sleep or relax, I don't feel well rested or refreshed. I've been feeling weaker and weaker each day too. Not by much, but it's there."
Tyler cut a finger.
"Here Wendy. This'll help."
She took the blood and a rush of wind circled her and a large, black, foul smelling fog dissipated out of her body. After it vanished she gasped for air, as if trying to refill her lungs after diving underwater. After she stopped, she smiled.
"I feel, so much better. Like I can properly breathe again. Thank you."
"No problem. So, the toxins in the air were slowly poisoning Wendy here. I'll have to keep an eye on that. Wendy, it shouldn't happen again, but if you feel it again, tell me."
Wendy nodded as a now shaken Carla spoke up.
"Sir, you're saying the AIR itself was poisoning her?"
"Our planet is dying Carla. Or, it was. Humanity has been dumping nastiness into the air for a hundred years how. Sometimes a fog will roll into some places and kill every living thing it touches. Wendy was being affected since her power revolved around air. So, I gave her a filter to help. Only question was whether I got the strength of that filter right. For her, the very air she breathes is a lethal poison here. So, until the sir is clean, we need to be VERY careful. Wendy. If you don't listen to your body here, you'll be slowly poisoned. I was able to reverse the damage, but if I learn too late, the only course will be for you to die so I can give you a fresh body."
She was pale but nodded.
"I understand. I'll be careful."
Carla then came over to look him in the eye.
"You said, give her a new body."
"This is a toxic world Carla. If she breathes the wrong things, it'll do more harm to her then if she swallowed a barrel of bane particles. We have some downright EVIL airborne chemicals just floating about. Given her power source and her sensitivity to air, if she breathes it in, then not even my blood can heal it."
Carla was shaking.
"So, if it happens to her."
"I'll kill her, and revive her. That will be the only way to undo the damage."
Wendy was shaking as well.
"You'd do that? Just to heal me?"
"You're my friend Wendy. Until the world cleans itself up, the air itself is your enemy."
Carla then placed her paws on his face and forced him to look her in the eye.
"If the worst comes to pass."
"It will be a painless procedure. I promise you that."
Carla let out a deep breath.
"I needed to hear you say it."
She then went to hop into Wendy’s waiting arms.
"child, until this world is clean, I suggest a daily record of how you feel."
Wendy nodded.
"I understand Carla. I can use my Diary."
"Hey, if ya want I can give you a shadow pocket to hide it in."
Wendy smiled at his kind offer.
"Thank you. I already have a place for it. Thank you for the warning."
"I look after my own Wendy. I'm just sorry I just thought of it now."
She smiled.
"I see why that brand chose you. "
"Fairytail looks after it's members like family. Hey, I wonder. Wendy, you go give Gasper a hard time. Make him EARN that victory."
She giggled as she went back to a patiently waiting Gasper. Tyler then looked around for Sonya. He was about to page her when Mina spoke up.
"She's sleeping right now. I'd call Javelin."
"Sure Mina."
Tyler pressed the button.
"Hey, Javelin, I need a favor. Could you come to our bus please?"
the pretty destroyer was quick to respond.
"At once."
Ash smiled at her kind voice.
"She pretty?"
"Wait an see. how's your show?"
She was grinned this time.
"Hajime's a badass."
"Yue nearly got addicted to my blood."
"Nearly?"
"I used my blood to merge mine with his so she'd stay with him."
Ash smiled as she saw his reasoning.
"I'm glad you're not a heartbreaker."
"Not to people I like."
"You didn't like Issei?"
"That was a mess."
Rias sighed.
"I'll tell her."
Rias was telling the story as the pretty Javelin came through the shadow. The destroyer was in her purple and white sailor suit, and was bare foot. She smiled sweetly as she saw Tyler and his friends.
"Hi. What can I do to help?"
"Sonya's sleeping, and I need to talk to Mavis. Think you can get a connection?"
She nodded.
"I can. I'd need to sit down to do so."
"We got plenty of room for a pretty destroyer."
She blushed as she took a stool to perch on. Ash then subtly nudged him.
"That javelin I wouldn't mind in my slit."
"Wait until you meet Ayanami."
She sniggered, as Javelin used her power to connect to base.
"Mavis receiving."
"Hey, Mavis. I have something you need to be made aware of."
He explained Wendy's weakness. Mavis sighed.
"I thank you for both looking after her and telling me. It seems this world is a truly damaged place."
"It's a dying place, Mavis. Now, my new concern is the rest of the dragonslayers winding up in the same boat."
"Hmmm, I see your concern. I can ask them."
"We have Natsu with us. I'll ask him while you work those pretty legs."
She chuckled.
"Careful. I'm an engaged lady now."
"I'm an engaged man. Don't mean I can't pay a pretty fairy a complement."
She laughed.
"Hopeless flirt. I'll go get the other slayers."
He laughed as Ash patted his back.
"Player."
He snorted as he had Natsu join them. He then saw Javelin looking strained.
"You okay Javelin?"
She smiled, as sweat was starting to form.
"Just, not used to such long distance connections."
"Here, this'll help."
He gave her a drop of blood and she sighed with relief.
"Thank you. I feel so much better."
"Sure."
The pink haired fire dragonslayer stepped out of shadow then, with his blue cat friend floating behind him on his white wings as he went to raid the leftover pizza. Tyler smiled at Natsu.
"Hey Pyro, I got a strange question for you."
He smiled,
"Sure. This oughta be good."
"Have you felt like you getting weaker? Like, little by little each day?"
HE crossed his arms,
"I thought I was imagining it. But, it kinda feels hard to breathe right here."
"That! Yes! Exactly that!"
He looked to see a now animated Wendy looking at him.
"I couldn't put words to it, but Natsu did. It felt hard to breathe here."
Tyler sighed.
"Natsu. We're waiting on the other slayers, you need to be made aware of something."
He leaned on against the counter near a now blushing Javelin. Tyler noticed the look on her face as he got near her, and so did the other ladies. ash leaned in close to his ear.
"She's crushed HARD for him!"
HE smiled.
"I wonder, ya think he knows?"
Natsu then saw Javelin.
"Oh, Hi Javey, sorry. Just saw you. Hanging with the Demon's crew?"
She smiled as she looked down a little,
"They needed my help to reach Mavis. It's nice to see you again Natsy."
He smiled kindly at the girlship.
"We should go out again after we get back."
She blushed a little.
"I'd....like that, Natsu."
Tyler and the other ladies all looked at eachother. Then Melody asked the question.
"Are...you two an item?"
Natsu smiled as Javelin blushed. She looked at him.
"we can tell them."
"You sure? I thought you wanted to keep it low?"
"Hey,"
Tyler tapped his comms.
"With the exception of Javelin's connection, which won't pick our words up till I say so, all comms are off."
They checked and sure enough. Javelin just smiled prettily.
"Me and Natsu have been seeing each other for about four days now."
The fire dragonslayer wrapped an arm around her in a comforting manner. Tyler smiled.
"We'll keep it quiet until you're comfortable. And congrats you two."
The couple smiled.
"Okay, ready to power it back up?"
"Sure."
He reactivated the comms just as Mavis returned.
"Okay, I have Gajeel, Laxus, and rogue and Spike."
"Okay. Listen up."
He explained their weakness and the potential it had.
"So that’s the size of it. This world's toxicity is slowly killing you. I'll give you my blood when we pick you up for the raid on the hives. We'll keep Gajeel and Laxus, Rogue and Spike will guard the base. For now, though, try NOT to use the full force of your powers."
Gajeel's grating voice was heard.
"You'll need to give Kiria your blood too. She's been complaining too-"
BANGGGGGG!"
Tyler was off like a damned cannon blast tearing through his shadow into the sky and setting off a shockwave that nearly blew out the damned glass on the transports. The force was so extreme it sent waves out to sea against the incoming tide. Melody just started laughing.
"He'll be there in an hour."
Gajeel was heard laughing.
"We heard that bang from here! She means that much to him?"
"Nearly as much as I do."
Ash was smiling.
"Wow, just the mere THOUGHT of her dying sends him running."
Mavis was next to come through.
"There's a large red light headed our way. Kiria will be ecstatic he flew to rescue her from a mere cold in her words."
Mina was shaking her head.
"Lets wait for him."
Satuski was in agreement.
"The army will understand if we say Kiria was in trouble."
The leaders gave the pull over order and they commandeered a open lot overlooking the ocean. The complaints died the instant the reason was told.
"Kiria's being poisoned. He went to cure her."
That was it for arguments. The entire army loved the little sprite dearly, and knew just how deeply Tyler cared for her.
Tyler was pushing his speed based abilities to their breaking point. They were over 200 miles from base, but he made the trip in a mere forty minutes of torture flight. He flew over the base and searched the ground for his Sprite. He didn't have to look for long, as she was fluttering along with Sakura, Myu and Suzi above the base. He dove to hug her. She freakin lost it.
"SCARY BIG BROTHER! YOU'RE BACK!"
He smiled.
"I heard you were sick, so here I am."
She hugged him as the other three did as well.
"I'm just getting a cold, big brother."
"Not on my watch. open wide."
HE gave her a drop and bam. Cured. She hugged him tightly.
"I love you."
"I love you too, Kiria. If you start to feel like that again, tell me immediately."
She looked at him.
"Is it serious?"
"Very. It's this world reacting to your fairy Dragonslayer magic."
She gasped, and hugged him again.
"I'll tell you if I feel it again."
"Coolio."
He used his power to give the other slayers a drop. After he let her go.
"Leaving again?"
He poked her nose.
"I only came to give you your medicine."
She was glowing.
"Okay. Thank you."
He had the other three in a wing hug, and they sighed as he went to fly off again.
"I'm glad you feel better."
"Hurry back!"
"Kiria, I got a new big sister for you tom meet when we get back!"
She was still glowing at the fact her hero had literally flown back to cure her cold. She waved as he took back off. Mavis was smiling widely.
"He abandons his forces at the mere mention of that girl being in danger. Its sweet."
Gajeel watched as Kiria was spinning rolls and flips.
"With that kid? Can you really blame him?"
Laxus had watched the show with a look of approval.
"Family over war. He's the embodiment of our guild. Mavis, we'll all have to keep an eye on that girl."
"I completely agree Laxus."

Tyler flew back at the same speed he left, and made a 400 mile round trip in 60 minutes. He found the line had commandeered a lookout point and landed back in the bus. Ash was finishing up the last episode, Melody was relaxing in her seat, Javelin was still stool bound, Satuski was stretching her legs outside, Wendy and Gasper were still locking horns over their boardgame, Natsu was resting on a couch, Happy was gnawing on a fish, Carla was sipping tea with Wales, Mina and Sonya were stretched out in the viewing deck. Once back in his seat, the order was given and the assault force moved out again. As he sighed from his extreme flight, Mavis came over Javelin's connection.
"He make it back?"
"I'm right here, Mavis!"
She just chuckled.
"Thanks for helping us."
"Just keep an eye on Kiria. She complains again, I'll fly out again."
"Will do."
"I got nuthin."
"I don't either."
"Later Mavis."
The connection went dead, and Javelin stretched.
"Thanks a lot Javelin."
She smiled.
"Glad to help. I think I'll go take a nap now."
"You okay?"
She smiled again.
"I'm fine. Comms sessions just wear me out."
"Thanks again Javelin."
She smiled and walked back to rejoin her friends. Natsu followed after her. Tyler then laid back and rubbed his temples. Melody was concerned.
"You okay?"
"I now have another lesson to force down their throats."
Hestia interjected.
"The gods and goddesses of nature are working on it. They said they needed a month before they had magics in place to filter the toxins out."
"Can they move faster?"
"They're nearly done. After, the sky will glow gold for a day, as all the airborne toxins are filtered into flecks the size of baseballs and incinerated. Once done, they can easily keep up with a hundred times the pollution. The ocean is nearly done already, and the rivers run clean. They say this planet had maybe another hundred years if that before it's atmosphere collapsed."
"Leave it to humans to destroy their home."
Ash snuggled against him.
"That show was fun, demon."
"Lets show Yue that movie, Fallen One."
She smiled evilly.
"As much as I wanted to see her reaction, it's too cringey."
"Alright. Hey, where'd Yoshkia and Asia go?"
Rias spoke up from her comfy spot on a couch.
"Yoshkia's on the viewing deck, and Asia went to hang out with Koneko."
"I kinda wanna hug Koneko. Haven't seen her in a while."
Rias smiled.
"She's in the next bus over. If you to."
Tyler smiled.
"I think I will. Ash, go kiss Yoshkia for me!"
"Hey! Kiss me yourself!"
Ash smiled as she faded into shadow. Tyler stood just in time to see her steal a kiss of Yoshkia, who squealed.
"Hey! Give that back!"
Yoshkia's cute whine was funny. Tyler smiled, and hopped up to steal a kiss himself.
"Here, have one of mine."
She sighed.
"I feel better now!"
Ash was licking her lips as he walked by.
"Damn. They ARE like candy."
"Told ya."
"Guys! Stop!"
Yoshkia was red like a tomato as she bawled. Tyler smiled as he walked through the shadow to Koneko's bus. He found the white haired neko laid on a couch with Asia playing chess with a DXD set. On another couch, Akeno was stretched out in a light robe, while at the small kitchen table, Xenovia, Rasweisa, and Irinia were locked in a rather intense standoff over a hand of poker, and resting on the far couch was Kyba. The knight with a book in his hand, that Tyler could see was hiding a letter in it's pages. He smiled as he snuck over to where Koneko laid on her stomach. The small girl was wearing a light shirt and shorts, so he wasn't shy as he swooped her up in a surprise hug.
"Hiya Koneko! miss me?"
She had jumped like a scalded dog at her suddenly getting picked up, only to hug him tightly when she saw it was Tyler.
"I thought you forgot me."
HE smiled.
"Like I could forget YOU Koneko."
She was purring, happy he'd come just to hug her. Akeno was looking at him smiling, and he noticed over Koneko's shoulder. He winked at her and licked his lips lewdly at her sexy body. She giggled quietly as he sat on the couch with Koneko in his lap. She leaned against him and continued her chess match with Asia, who was also smiling widely now.
"So. Did you come here just hug me?"
"Pretty much. Hey, Asia, move that here."
"Thanks!"
"Cheat."
"Two against you in chess isn't cheating Koneko, it's a fair game."
She smiled.
"Nice."
Asia was wearing her white bra and panty set with her feet in the air behind her in white tube socks.
"Hey, Asia, cute."
She squeaked. Koneko nestled her head against his side.
"Koneko's cute too."
She purred. Tyler watched them play, offering tips and pointers as they went. After ten minutes, Koneko won with a four piece checkmate, with Asia's Rias surrounded by girl pieces.
"Nice image Koneko."
"Suck it."
"Can I?"
She had her tail out and wacked him with it.
"That a no?"
She just sighed. Asia looked at Tyler.
"Wanna play?"
"Sure."
Koneko watched as he buried Asia in chess. Him claiming victory by pinning Asia's Rias against Akeno with his own Queen.
"Another nice image. Right Akeno?"
The priestess of thunder smiled as she saw the board from her spot.
"It does seem like fun."
"Right?"
Akeno smiled.
"I wonder, if she'd be agreeable to....such a pinning, me, her, you."
"I'd love to find out."
They laughed. Then Tyler had an idea. Koneko was poke by something, and when she looked a shadow wrapped itself around her neck. It popped, and in it's place was a collar-like black gold necklace that sparkled. It had small white diamonds around the band on the neck, and hanging like a name tag for a cat, was a small locket with a pawprint with devil wings on the sides. Koneko's eyes went wide as she saw it. She opened the locket to find a photo of her and Tyler from that night in the bunker, her resting on the back of the couch with her ears and tail out, staring into his eyes and both of them smiling. Her tail was draped over his shoulder and his head was leaning back to look into her eyes. The underside of the locket door said
"DEMON AND HIS FAVORITE KITTYCAT: KONEKO"
She smiled and kissed him. He kissed her right back, and hugged her too. After she laid her head against him, glowing like a moonbeam.
"Like it?"
She purred.
"I love it. Thank you."
"Glad you like it."
Asia was pouting.
"I gave you a dress not three days ago!"
She pouted even more as the bus exploded into laughter at her face. Then she felt a poke on her bra strap. She looked, only for a shadow to wrap itself around her neck. It popped and sure enough, a new necklace. This one, however, was more like a rosary then a necklace. The thing hung low to rest against Asia's bust. The string was gold merged with string that gleamed like her hair. The pendant was a portrait of Rias set upon a red gold background with her hands up in prayer, one eye closed while the looked out in a teasing manner, and hanging from her clasped hands was an upside down cross. Rias's bloodred hair flowed out to form the red background and her devil wings were on display. Asia's eyes lit up as she saw it. As she touched it the thing opened, and inside was a picture of her with the shards of Excalibur in her hands clasped behind her from when she killed freid, and she was smiling as blood was pouring from his corpse on the wall behind her. The writing on the inside of the locket said.
"AISA ARGENTO: THE MOST DIABOLICLLY ANGELIC GIRL YOU CAN MEET! PRAISE TO RIAS!"
She laughed at that.
"Praise to Rias?"
"You ARE a sister in the church of Rias Gremory."
The devils in her service laughed at that. They all loved their red headed mistress dearly. Asia rolled onto her back to see where it hung and giggled as it hung like the cross she used to wear as a sister. Irina shook her twin tailed head.
"Yeah, even your gifts spit in His face."
"It's just Asia."
That logic got another chuckle. Then Irina sighed.
"He's openly pledged himself to be your enemy. All over shit like that."
"HE wants a fight, he knows where to find me. Hey, Asia, that necklace would go well with your dress."
She smiled.
"It would. Thank you!"
"Show Rias. She'll get a kick outta it."
She lit up like a lightbulb and ran off without bothering to get dressed. Tyler smiled as he stroked Koneko’s hair. Then Akeno rolled onto her side, and gave him a teasing stare.
"So. Mind telling me who this 'Fallen One' is?"
EH laughed.
"Ash. The first person I ever loved. I was her Demon. She my Fallen One."
Akeno let her fallen angel wing out.
"She better then this Fallen Angel?"
"YOU'RE an ACTUAL Fallen Angel. She's just the first person I gave my heart and soul to. She was my Melody before Melody. Fastest way to explain."
Akeno smiled, and flapped her wing at him.
"So. You have the complete set. An Angel, a Fallen Angel, a Devil, and you the Demon."
"the Angel, the Fallen Angel, the Devilgirl, YOU, and me."
She chuckled.
"You sure know how to put a girl's mind and heart at ease."
"And you know how to set mine a flutter."
She leered at him, and licked her lips.
"Yeah. Like that."
"Wow, Akeno, his heart skipped a beat when you did that."
Akeno smiled warmly, reassured of her place in his heart. Asia came back then. still in her pure white underwear with a happy smile as she modeled her new necklace. it hung right in the cleft between her breasts. It sat there glittering.
"How's it look?"
Tyler smiled.
"You look beautiful. The necklace looks good too."
She beamed at that, and spun a happy circle, giggling like a schoolgirl getting tickled by her crush.
"How'd Rias react?"
Asia giggled.
"Teehee! She thinks you're trying to start a cult worshiping her. She loves it though."
"The cult or the necklace?"
"Both!"
"She loves you more Asia!"
Asia was glowing like a coin in the sun under the complements and sweet talk. The others all loved the sight of Tyler spoiling the little sister of Rias's board. Asia then sat on his other side and hugged his arm.
"Thank you for the necklace. It's beautiful."
"Sure, Asia. Glad you like it."
"She says you trying to set me up for something!"
HE went pale. Like bone white.
"Set....you...up. oh fuck."
HE put a now pale Koneko aside and stood shakily up.
"I just got a very bad hunch."
HE walked through to the shadow and his paleness scared the others.
"What happened?"
"I need to see the imagery of the road ahead, Mina. I just got a very bad feeling."
Ash looked at him, and she went white too.
"You don't think?"
"Uh-huh."
"Oh chirst."
Mina had the images up and both he and her looked them over.
"Now what’s this hunch?"
"We've been as blatant as we can be, Mina. Ragyo KNOWS we're coming and coming for HER. Where's her counteroffensive? She's had TWO days to launch one! Mina, I think we're riding into an ambush. Halt the caravan. If we're up against what I think we are, we need oro. If it's just grunts, we open the gates of hell."
The caravan was halted again, and when they were told he had a bad hunch, it killed any arguments. Ash was beside him as they went over the route.
"Okay. clear. Clear, Clear. We got at least forty more miles of-"
"Wait. look!"
"Fuck."
They threw the image on a shadow. A MASSIVE red dragon was waiting in the road. Tyler dropped as he realized just how close to running into it they had been.
"Mina. Wake up Sonya. We need Oro. we need her NOW."
Mina saw the red mass and felt sheer dread.
"The hell is Big Red doing taking the field?"
Tyler thought for a moment.
"He must have convinced Marissa he could make me suffer before killing me. Only explanation."
Sonya came out with her power up, yawning, and oro one the line.
"Oro, get to us NOW. Big Red has taken the field."
Her gasp of shock was FELT.
"Why? I'm coming, but WHY?"
"He must have told Marissa he can make me suffer in some unimaginable way before killing-
A massive, earthshaking roar was heard.
"HE's coming."
Tyler sighed, and looked at the bus. Melody knew that look.
"NO! Not again!"
"Melody. I HAVE to."
Ash caught on.
"You're going to fight him...alone?"
"I'll hold him until Oro gets here. Mina. full retreat. No arguments."
HE spread his wings, and was about to dive into the shadow,
"I'll go too."
"As will-"
"No. You two can kill Marissa between you. I need you to protect our friends until I get back."
Ash sighed,
"Okay. You better come back."
"If you die, we'll revive you."
"I love you Melody. I love you. Ash."
He was out the bus and flying to attack the massive dragon.
"Oro. This is Melody. Red's coming, Tyler flew to hold him. Please, oro, hurry."
"I am nearly there. Thirty seconds."

Tyler spotted the massive dragon headed for the convoy. HE activated his boosted gear, and his Kamui. He then drew his scythe.
"Master."
"Gleipnir. I'm filtering all the evil in my soul into your blade."
"I understand."
"Tyler was looking over his powers when he noticed something.....off about the approaching dragon.
"Oro. I know you in range. Question. How big is big red's dragon form?"
Her confusion was evident.
"The same size as me, why?"
"Then can he alter his size?"
"He has a human form, but he can't alter his dragon form."
"Okay, then who the hell is this?"
HE used Sakamoto's eye power to get a close up shot of the dragon's head. It....had feathers, and the dragon was more serpentine.
"Quezcoatal."
Oro breathed a sigh of relief.
"Okay. I'm heading back to base."
"Everyone. I am sorry for scaring you. I'll be right back."
Mina was on the mic.
"False alarm?"
"Bastards pulled a false positive."
The laughs were of relief.
"Ash. Melody. Care to raise some hell?"
"Oh fuck ya!"
"On my way love."
"I am sorry for scaring you."
Ash and Melody flew up on their wings and hugged him.
"We forgive you."
"Yeah. A red dragon appeared. Course we'd think it big red."
"Juuuuust so you know. I am really, really, REEEEAAALLLLLLYYY pissed."
Melody had her black and white scissorblades out, and Ash her screaming Deagles. Tyler had his scythe. The ladies found it's presence.......unnerving.
"Love."
"All the evil in my soul is in this scythe. It's touch is a vile poison that eats whatever it cuts alive from the inside out. It's an evil weapon Melody."
"Massssssterrrr!"
"Annnnd a demented sex addicted succubus."
"Geeeeet meeeeeeeee wwwwweeeeeettt! Wield my body!"
Ash had closed her eyes, and when she opened them, they were ice cold, and her Deagles clicked.
"The Demon Has Taken Wing."
"The Angel Is Hunting."
"The Fallen One Rises."
"BURN IT TO THE GROUND!"
Three thunderclaps were heard and felt as they surged to engage the enemy. The feathered serpent god roared a hissing roar as they surged forward. Tyler drew in a breath.
"DEMON DRAGON KING ROARRRRRRR!"
Ash's Deagles were screaming in agony as she pulled their triggers, firing condensed shots of her pain as ammo, while Melody encased her blades in white flame.
"ANGEL DRAGON QUEEN: WHEELING ELEGANCE!"
She spun head overt heel as she slashed a long groove along the massive god's side. Tyler had finished his flame run, setting a solid chunk ablaze. He round for another attack only to receive a nasty slash across the chest from the beasts claws. Tyler laughed, even as his blood started pouring, he dove to slash the creature with his scythe. He carved a slice out of the thing, and the slit exploded into eerie purple flames as the poisoned blade ate the surrounding flesh. Ash's Deagles were having a similar effect, only her pain was more burning then a festering rot. Tyler's laughter was heard as he encased the scythe blade in flame.
"HELLISH DRAGON TORTURING FLAME!"
HE flipped over and over as he carved a series of deep cuts that caught fire upon his passing. Melody was also active again.
"ANGEL DRAGON QUEEN BLISTERING HALO!"
He scissorblades were held out like helicopter blades as she spun a flaming circle to slash the beast. The serpent god retaliated with a flick of it's length to smash Melody in the stomach, sending her into a far cliff with a thunderous impact. She was back in the sky on the reattack nearly instantly. Ash had seen her take a hit, and looked to where Tyler was laughing.
"Take more an that to kill MY Angel!"
Ash was relieved, having been scared Melody taking a shot would send him into one of his rages. She then remembered the revive spell. As long as one lived, the other would be revived. She smiled as she prepared her own attack.
"FALLEN DRAGON QUEEN FIRESTORM!"
She send a series of her shots encased in flames that would pierce the scales then detonate. Tyler got a nasty idea as he saw the new holes. He flew to one and resonated with his weapon.
"SOUL RESONANCE SEEPING EVIL!"
His scythe blade transformed into it's rusting, festering form as he plunged the blade into the hole.
"HELLSPAWNED DRAGON OF THE SUFFERING FLAMES: SCREAMING AGONY!"
He sent his version of Hiei's dragon of the darkness flame directly into a bleeding hole alongside his seeping attack. The scythe blade broke off at the hilt to dig into the flesh of the serpent god. He flew back to regroup with the panting ladies. He was bleeding from his earlier attack, and Melody had a nasty looking welt appearing on her torso, whereas Ash was merely panting.
"You two take five."
He was still breathing lightly, and had a large, pleasured grin on his face as he spoke. Behind him, the feathered serpent was screaming and bellowing in pain as it tore at it's wound, desperately fishing for the broken blade digging it's way through it's body. Ash was defiant.
"I am NOT letting you fight that thing alone!"
Melody was right there with hr.
"Neither am I love."
He wasn't having it.
"This point you're too tired to do much but get in the way. Land. Get your breat5h back, Melody have Wendy or Yoshkia heal yo0u, then rejoin the party. Not up for debate. Do it."
He flew off to reattack. Ash went to follow, but Melody sighed.
"Lets do as he says, Ash."
She looked at her,
"But-!"
"HE's right. Lets get our breath back and rejoin him."
Ash looked to see Tyler collide with the dragon god and get knocked back, only for him to flip wing and slash it.
"To think there'd come a day he'd outlast ME in a fight."
The two ladies then went and landed. Melody getting Asia to heal her chest while everyone else watched the sky battle, know that until he killed they thing they couldn't move.

"DEMON DRAGON KING FLAMING CLAW!"

He encased his now regrown scythe blade in flames and craved a long groove in it's flank. The feathered serpent was fast, now that it only had one gnat to squish, it smashed Tyler with it's body, sending him to crash into the cliffside near the bus line. He tore out of the small hole, spitting a rock out as he did so. He charged an attack
"DEMON DRAGON KING BLAST!"
A beam forty feet wide exploded out of his clenched fist to smash into the feathered serpent's body, send it into the sea. Tyler got an evil grin. And lightning started arching from his body.
"DEMONIC LIGHTNING DRAGON KING ARCING SCREAM!"
A massive bolt of electricity slammed into the ocean, killing every living thing for a solid square mile as the now submerged feathered serpent was heard roaring in pain beneath the waves as the attack effectively tripled it's destructive power in the water. Tyler flew higher to avoid a counterattack, when the ocean exploded under him. He flew faster, leaving half his leg in the beasts jaws. Ash saw this and screamed. Melody just sighed.
"Greeeeeat it went and pissed him off!"
Ash looked at her incredulously, and when she looked back, Tyler's leg was regenerating. He now had a calm expression on his face. That calm made her blood run cold. HE held his scythe out, and it became encased in a mist that was identical to his screaming in pain soul. Ash's jaw dropped as she felt the roiling waves of agony, pain, loneliness, and hatred all bundled together with festering rot that were radiating from the scythe blade. Hestia came to stand beside her.
"That is his soul's truest form when he's alone. Alone, he has the single most vile, festering, EVIL soul a person can possess. You call him Demon as an affectionate term. WE call him Demon because he is one. Watch this next attack Ash. THIS is what your love transformed into after you died."
Ash wasn't sure she wanted to know anymore. She looked to watch the boy she'd once protected charge to slash a god with his soulscythe, watched as the weapon's blade sunk into the beasts flank, heard it scream in agony as it felt the pain he lived with on a daily basis, watched him tear an eyeball from it's skull laughing as he did so. She bore witness to the Demon descend in a manner the likes of which she'd never seen him descend before. HE took a flaming hand and started to tear teeth from the beast's head, and set the bleeding holes aflame, he tore the forked tongue from the beast's jaws, and wrapped it around it's neck in an attempt to throttle the thing. Ash collapsed to her knees as she watched the boy that once cried for her pain now torture a serpent god to death with a pleasured grin on his face, as if he was-
"He's getting off on this one Rias."
"Hmm-hm."
Ash looked to where Melody and Rias were leaning against the bus watching the spectacle. Ash noticed melody had powered down, and was sipping a root beer with the busty devil girl. Ash was confused.
"Aren't we going to help him?"
Melody smiled.
"He's having fun right now. He doesn't need nor want our help. Look, HA! He tore it's dick off! Is he going to do what I think he is?"
Ash watched as Tyler, with a noticeable bulge in his pants, a grin of pleasure on his face, and a dark light in his eyes, forced the long fleshy penis of the feathered serpent down it's throat with gleeful laughter spilling from his mouth. Ash felt tears flowing down her face as she watched him force the beast to the ground, choking it to death on it's own dong.
"He became a monster."
Ash's voice was but a whisper, but Melody heard it. She went to sit beside the childhood friend of her lover.
"He was never this dark?"
She looked at her, tears in her blue eyes.
"Never Melody. NEVER. He would go dark from time to time, but it was only in self-defense or if it was absolutely necessary. He never did it WILLINGLY. NOR with such.....enjoyment on his face as is right now. Right now, Melody, I see no difference between him and them."
Melody slapped her. Hard. In the face.
"You called yourself his friend? And you say that? To me?"
Her voice was full of condemnation and disgust. Ash was stunned as she looked at the beautiful girl.
"You're saying, you like this side of him? Melody he's torturing an enemy he can easily just kill outright!"
Ash was heartbroken by just how far he'd fallen without her support. Melody slapped her again.
"If you truly believe he'd do that to another living creature....for fun, then get back in the ground and die again. for you are no true friend of his."
Melody looked as a loud shriek of pain was heard, and Tyler was seen crashing into the ground in front of them. He bounced off a bus, leaving a sizable dent, before getting up and laughing.
"Now THIS is a fight! Hey Ash, enjoying the show?"
He flew off to smash a flaming fist into the struggling to rise beast, knocking out a few fangs and repopping a regrown eye. Ash slapped her face a few times and then looked at him again.
"Use that Demon Eye you claim to have taught him."
Ash looked at Melody before looking back, this time looking for reasons behind his reasons. That’s when it clicked.
"I need to kiss him. He's pulling a psychological attack."
She was immensely relieved he had NOT gone down the same path-
"He did go down that same path. He is every bit as cruel and evil as the people he grew up with."
Ash looked at Melody.
"But, how? I haven't sensed ANYTHING like that since we reunited!"
Melody smiled.
"Because it's his secret weapon. If an enemy brings darkness to a fight."
"He'll unleash the TRUE darkness."
"HE went down that path to gain their tools to fight them with. He lives in the dark to keep us bathed in light. As long as I am with him, he will not get lost in that darkness. No matter how deep he must dive into it."
Ash understood then. She looked at the fight with new eyes, seeing him not torturing an easy enemy, but using that enemy to help release the sheer evil within him so it doesn't affect the ones he loves.
"He didn't fall. He rose. He went from the weakest person in the world, to the very strongest. He has one of the warmest, most gentle, kindest hearts a person can possess, but, when it comes time to crawl in the dark, he turns into the single most vile, sadistic, ruthlessly merciless horror of a creature to get spit out of hell. All to protect us. I....owe him an apology."
"Nah, just a kiss."
Melody smiled as Ash finally understood just what he'd turned himself into after he lost her to the darkness.
Tyler was truly enjoying himself. The beast had weakened considerably and couldn't properly counterattack. Downside was he was running out of ideas on what to do to it. He was setting it on fire when he got poked.
"Love. I'm bored."
He sighed.
"Understood. I was out of ideas anyway."
HE then flew high and channeled his power into his scythe.
"DEMON DRAGON REAPER EXECUTIONER'S SLASH!"
He slashed through the beasts neck with all the force of a loaded cement truck doing a hundred downhill. The impact severing the beast head entirely. Tyler spiked the bus sized head on his scythe and raised it high.
"DEMON DRAGON VICTORY ROAAAAAAARRRRR!"
The sky lit up with his flaming roar as he bellowed his kill to the heavens, daring them for another challenger. The head glowed and three balls merged with his soul, Melody's and Ash's souls as well. He smiled as he tossed the dead serpent god into the ocean, and returned to the reloading buses. He landed and wobbled a little.
"Woah, okay, had a liiittle too much fun there."
He was covered in blood, and has still bleeding from various wounds.
"Everyone alright?"
Ash just started laughing, seeing yet another piece of evidence her friend's soul was till intact.
"Dude, you're the only idiot that got hurt!"
He looked to Melody.
"You good love?"
She smiled and lifted her shirt, her braless melons flopped, but no injuries of any kind.
"I'm fine love. I had Asia heal me."
"Asia, did you enjoy her rack?"
The blonde healer giggled.
"I'm snuggling them tonight!"
"Atta girl!"
Ash came over then.
"I owe you....an apology."
"You thought I went dark, didn't you?"
She smiled, shaking her head.
"You've grown. I did think that. I'm sorry."
"Relax Fallen One. I do go dark from time to time, and I enjoy it immensely, but, long as I have my Angel, I will always find my way back to the light."
Ash smiled.
"She said much the same."
She then became sad.
"If she's you light in the dark. Where does that leave me?"
Tyler used his flame to clean himself up and hug her. He wrapped her in his arms and held her as tight as he dared.
"She is my guide to the light. You are my friend in the dark. WE can go dark. She cannot. She will be our guiding Angel while we protect the light from the dark. THAT is what you are to me, Ash. Someone I can rely on to help me protect them. WE were born in the darkness, raised in it, we fought together in it too. I lost you to it, because I didn't pull my weight. NEVER again. We will stand together in the bowels of hell. We stand together in places Melody cannot go. You are the Fallen One that watches The Demon's back in the dark while The Angel illuminates our path to the light."
Ash as trembling violently as he spoke of her place in his heart. If Melody was to guide him back to the light, she would be there to help him shoulder that burden. she hugged him and cried with the knowledge that he STILL needed her as desperately now, as he did then. She now saw just how extreme the burden's he bore were. HE was fourteen, yet wielded power that scared gods above and below, he was leader of a war for the very fate of the world, held the lives of billions on his shoulders, was scarred horrifically, both physically, mentally and emotionally, killed to survive, and committed evil deeds to ensure they never would. All at the age of fourteen. Now, he was asking her to help him do the things Melody could not. Ash pulled back and kissed him hard. Conveying through her strong, soft lips that she understood, and accepted his plea. He cannot do it alone, so he'd turned to the one person he could. He had brought her back.
Because he needed her.
Because he loved her.
Because he missed her.
Because he'd failed her.
Because he wanted her.
Because he needed her help once more.
She cried the last of her tears for the past out, and just held him like a drowning man holds a rock.
"Okay. I understand. I will stand beside you I the dark once more."
"Then, allow me."
He held a drop of blood, and when she took it, she found all his understanding of his powers, all his ways of wielding them and how, and every wily trick of combining them he had at that point were added to her mind, as if she'd been the one wielding them instead of him. She looked at him, shock on her pretty face.
"I thought I had to learn how to wield the power!"
"You do. Buuut, if you REMEMBER wielding those powers, like you WERE wielding them..."
She smiled.
"Clever loophole. Still a wily bastard I see."
"You are now my equal in both power and skills at wielding that power. I should have done this sooner but whatever."
She smiled, aware of just the sheer level of faith in her he had.
"Lets go rest for a while."
"Warcom on the viewing deck?"
"Duh."
They climbed back on the bus and they rolled out. Tyler settled on the still present shadow couch, and Ash laid against him. They were playing open challenge as they unwound from the battle.
"That scythe is nasty. Missile away."
"It's a favorite toy. Supply line cut."
"Nice one with the supply line. Ya gonna fuck her? Hey, think we got a sleeper in play."
"Got it. Gleipnir? Eventually. Assassination team underway. Chick's gonna be freakin WILD in bed. weird question though."
"His artillery's fucked. Weird question?"
"Since Gleipnir is technically a piece of my soul, a piece of myself, if I fuck her, does that make it masturbation? Hey, nice win."
"She laughed.
"I missed those batshit crazy question's you'd pull out of your ass. I think it's a form of self love. Hey, new guy."
"So, if I get told to go fuck myself, I can literally go fuck myself? Airstrike sortie away."
"I did NOT miss how those questions made my head hurt! Wait, that asshole just nuked his own damned city!"
"We lose much?"
"A main access point to his capital. Now we have to climb the mountain, of go through the forest."
"Both deathtraps. I wonder."
"Faultline?"
"Wow. A massive natural gas reservoir under the main capital. We got any piercers left?"
"Hmmm, like eight."
"Drop one here, here, here, and here. If it goes just right, that whole city will go."
Ash smiled and sent the bombs into there designated targets.
"Boom."
"Ka-fucking-boom. That hole's easily a mile deep."
"Maybe two wide? wait, we didn't WIN?"
"Fucker used an off site bunker."
"We literally left him without a pot to piss in. He should just surrender."
"I'm thinking suicide revenge play."
"checking it now. Yup. Sleepers in the servants."
"Oldest trick in the book."
"We wrote the dammed book!"
"Do not cite the deep magic to me witch."
"I was there when it was written."
"I wanna watch that one again."
"I, for one, wanna get hammered."
"I'm sure we can find a bartender to scare into giving us minors some booze."
"With YOUR face, easily."
"Well, all else fails, just smile and wink, any nongay would bend over backwards for those kinda good looks."
She smiled.
"Damn dude. That's a level of smooth that just should not be possible. Thank you by the way."
"Sure. you locate that idiot?"
"Not yet. The fuck he go?"
"Hidden in plain sight?"
"Maybe."
"Hey, got him. He had an underground bunker just outside the nuked city with two mile tunnels to escape the fallout. Decent trick."
"That’s a new one. Original too."
"Next body for the pile. Hey, I'm curious."
"Oh? Hey, tank support away."
"Why did jeanie send you to that school? Seems...uncharacteristically kind. Hey, guys using off shore ships for a missile barrage."
"Ya know sumthin? I've been wonderin that myself. Antiship sortie outbound. I've never bothered to think about it, but maybe it was another plan like with what Marissa had."
"Makes sense I guess. Hey, fucked his rail supply."
"He just got railroaded. Hey, I'm going after his steel manufacturing."
"Ohhh, nasty! I'll hit his farms!"
"Hey, how're you holding up?"
Yoshkia had climbed up the stairs to check on him.
"I'm good Yoshkia. Just a little tired is all."
The kind witch smiled,
"Mind If I check? Been kinda bothering me."
"Like I'd pass up an opportunity to get checked out by doctor Myafuji herself!"
she giggled and went to examine him with her power. The wars continued.
"His farms are toast. Hey, he's trying to nuke us."
"Antimissile up and functional. Wow Yoshkia, that healing touch of yours is amazing."
She smiled again.
"thanks! So far nothin more then cuts and bruises."
"Yoshkia is just the friggin best. Right? I got a enemy resupply by sea. How you wanna ruin it?"
Ash smiled as she snuggled closer to him.
"I got ship killers out. Yoshkia is pretty great ain't she? Candy kisses, gentle healing power,"
"Cute as hell, hey he sent a black ops team in. I got em."
"She's even fun! seriously, perfect! His oil refinement just went up in smoke."
"She's warm as hell too. Like cute space heater with a sexy set of legs."
"Guys! Stooop!"
The nonstop flattery had poor Yoshkia red as a tomato, and her cute whine made them laugh. she was looking at them as she backed away, and fell over the railing to nearly hit the floor. Tyler, ever on alert had her by an ankle, and gently pulled her up. Yoshkia was a little shaken from her near miss, and the joking stopped as Tyler sat her in his lap, Ash handling the game as he comforted a trembling Yoshkia.
"Okay, I'm sorry Yoshkia. Are you okay?"
She settled into her spot between his legs. He hugged her from behind tightly and rested his head on hers.
"I'm fine, just spooked a little. Thanks for catching me."
"We're sorry for that Yoshkia. We'll stop teasing you."
She rested her head back, basking in his warm hug.
"It's okay. You didn't mean any harm, plus, I like the attention."
Ash smiled.
"We did mean all those things we said though."
She giggled as Tyler placed his laptop on her legs to keep playing.
"Aren't I great?!"
Tyler rubbed his cheek in her soft hair.
"Great? Suzi is GREAT. You? eh, you're just awesome."
Yoshkia was now snugly wrapped in her love's embrace, so now she just basked in his complements. Now that the little jolt had passed, the games were back on.
"We won again. Hey, Ash, did you see Asia's new necklace?"
"I did. She said you made it. Hey, new fish. How'd you make it?"
"I combined like ten different powers to do it. I can even make clothes. Poke away."
"The clothes you gave me this morning, you made them too? Kick in the balls away."
"Yup. Yoshkia, show her the dress I made you."
"Kay!"
Tyler had used his power to raise to railing higher with his shadow, so Yoshkia was safer. Tyler won the game and they powered it down for a moment. Yoshkia smiled as she tapped her necklace. She was then engulfed in a roiling flame that once out had her dressed in her flame colored dress. Ash was awestruck by her transformation.
"He made that gorgeous dress for you?"
Yoshkia giggled as she twirled, the colors making her look like she was wearing fire itself.
"Teehee! He did! You should see Sonya's. It's gorgeous!"
Tyler smiled as Ash looked at him.
"It's a hobby. Yoshkia, show the necklace."
Ash was just floored.
"Wow, Tyler. Making custom dresses and jewelry for the ladies as a hobby, and they that awesome? Nice to see you not just blood and pain."
HE snorted,
"I got other interests besides that!"
"sex excluded."
"Okay, maybe one or two others"
Ash smiled.
"Who else have you made things for?"
"Lets see, I gave Miho a necklace and bracelet, Mina a necklace, Melody's necklace and engagement ring, Asia' dress and necklace, Perrine's dress, Yoshkia’s dress and necklace, Sonya's dress, Rias's dress, Zerotwo, and Unicorn's dresses, Koneko's necklace, a necklace for Misaka Misaka, and one for Aki."
She smiled.
"Who got a dress first?"
"Perrine. I had been a bit of a dick to her, so I made her a dress to apologize. Oh, I also made her a necklace too. Once I learned how easy it was, I kinda do it a lot now."
Yoshkia smiled.
"Perrine loves that dress. Lyn and I have caught her just spinning in it in front of a mirror at least twice."
"I'm glad she likes it. I'd like to be friends, even if I have a hard time with proper ladies of society."
Ash smiled,
"She stuck up?"
"No, just high strung. She's a good person, if she's got Yoshkia's seal of approval. She was raised in a high class household, and I'm guttertrash."
Ash nodded.
"I get it. I don't think we've met yet. what she look like?"
"Hmm, half a head taller then Yoshkia, flowing back length blonde hair, glasses, green eyes, fair skin and wears a waist coat."
"What's her slit like?"
"Bald, small and neatly taken care of."
"Wow. Was being sarcastic."
"She lost a poker hand."
"Explains it."
Yoshkia smiled as she changed back into her sailor shirt and one piece. Tyler then became curious.
"Hey, Yoshkia, can i ask you something?"
She retook her spot between his legs.
"Sure, what up?"
"Why do you wear a swimsuit as underwear? Isn't it uncomfortable?"
She blushed a little, as Ash snorted.
"I like it. It felt weird at first, but I don't notice anymore. It seem weird?"
"Was actually wondering why since I saw your show. Here, I got an idea."
Her swimsuit glowed a moment as his flames touched it. Then Yoshkia sighed.
"Wow, that feels amazing! What'd you do?"
"I swapped the material from that abrasive scratchy crap to a shadow based material that massages you like soft cloth. It's waterproof, sweatproof, stainproof and odor proof too. And it'll stay soft like that forever."
Yoshkia got a look.
"odor...proof? Do I smell?"
"Like sweet cherries and flowers Yoshkia. I like your scent, I promise. I'm just covering bases."
She looked at him.
"Mean it?"
He smiled at her.
"I promise you."
She smiled, and hugged him.
"Thanks."
"Sure. Now, about my reward."
She pulled back.
"Whaddya want?"
He kissed her.
"Got it."
She giggled, and kissed him again. Then she sat back down. Tyler smiled, loving her candy kisses. Ash then tapped Yoshkia on her shoulder, only to kiss her herself when she looked at her. Ash smiled fondly at Yoshkia's surprised expression.
"I like kissing you too Yoshkia."
She squirmed a little. Ash was now a little confused.
"You okay?"
She looked at the friendly girl.
"I'm just not used to getting kissed by a girl. I like it, but still."
Ash understood.
"I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable. I'll stop."
She looked at her.
"It's okay. I like your kisses too, Ash. I want more, it just I'm still getting used to it is all."
Ash hugged her.
"I like you Yoshkia. You ever want me to stop, let me know."
Yoshkia hugged her back, getting a little gasp from Ash.
"Wow, Yoshkia, you very warm."
"Told you."
Yoshkia smiled before resettling between his legs. She yawned.
"It okay, if I nap against you?"
HE laid her head against his bare chest,
"Sure. Want me to wake you?"
"Sure. Maybe two hours."
Ash climbed up as well to claim an arm.
"I'll join you."
Tyler smiled and reworked the shadow couch to rias a wall for Ash to wedge herself against.
"I'll wake you too."
She smiled, and the two girls dozed off. He was about to do the same when there was a light tap on the railing. He looked over to see A nervous Perrine poking her head over the stairwell.
"Oh, hi Perrine, need something?"
She gulped,
"I wanted to talk with you."
"Oh, okay, we just need to be quiet, Ash and Yoshkia just fell asleep."
She smiled, and walked over to sit by them in a comfy shadow chair. She was wearing her blue coat and black tights, and seemed really nervous.
"So, Perrine, I'd like to apologize for being a dick."
She smiled again.
"It's quite alright. I can see how we might have trouble getting along. I'd like to be friends though, if possible."
HE smiled at the kind girl.
"Sure Perrine. I'd like to be friends too."
She sighed with relief. She then looked at a comfortably sleeping Yoshkia on his bare chest.
"I got a free arm if you want to take a nap."
She blushed,
"Um, thank you, but I'd hate to impose."
"Like you can impose on a freely given offer. You DO look tired though. You okay?"
She just smiled at the kind boy.
"Not used to sleeping in a moving vehicle."
"Motion sickness?"
"Just enough to make it miserable."
"Does it affect you on the ocean?"
She looked out to sea.
"Strangely, no. It only affects me in a land vehicle."
"Maybe because the sea rocks you to sleep? Here, if you like I can cure it."
She looked at him, just blown away by his kindness.
"Thank you. I would like to sleep properly before the battle."
HE gave her his blood and she glowed a moment. After she looked at his free arm,
"I think I'll take you up on you offer. She seems comfy."
HE lifted his arm as she climbed under it, and he raised another shadow wall for her. She looked at it confused.
"To keep you from falling off."
"Ah."
She laid under his arm, and he laid it around her back.
"Wow, you ARE really comfy to lay on."
"And your hair is really soft Perrine."
She smiled. She looked for a place for her glasses, and he stored them in a shadow.
"They'll be cleaned, repaired, and enhanced. Like scratch proof, smudge proof, and unbreakable."
She closed her eyes and laid her head on his chest next to Yoshkia.
"I'll wake you in two hours."
"M'kay."
Already out like a light and breathing deep in sleep. He smiled, and settled down himself. He used his power to set an alarm. He dozed off with the sounds of three girls breathing in his ears.

Tyler felt a mental poke and opened his eyes to see the sky starting to turn red. He looked to see Perrine was still sound asleep with her arm around Yoshkia, who was still asleep, he looked on his other side to see Ash was also still sleeping. He sighed as he shook each one awake.
"Time already?"
"I needed that."
"So did I."
Yoshkia was surprised to wake up next to Perrine.
"Oh, hey, Perrine, when'd you get here?"
The Galia witch smiled as Tyler put her glasses on he face.
"I came to make friends. Thanks for cleaning my glasses."
"Sure. How they look?"
She was looking around testing them.
"They look great."
"Glad to hear it. They won't fall off that pretty face either, even in extreme aerial maneuvers."
She blushed.
"Thank you."
He smiled, happy he could help her. Then his stomach grumbled.
"Whatever."
The ladies giggled as he got off the shadow couch, his body popping and cracking as he did so. Ash smacked his back.
"I want food dammit!"
HE grumbled,
"Spoiled undead princess."
That got a snort from them. He headed down to the lower deck to find a fresh stack of pizza boxes and drinks. He smiled.
"If ya want food, get down here an git it."
They all came down then, and together all sat at the small table. As they ate, Tyler looked around seeing who was where.
Gasper and Wendy were relaxing together on a couch, with Carla nestled between them, Mina and Wales were locking horns over a chess board, Melody was getting a rubdown from an enthusiastic Asia, Rias was laid out flat on a couch, Satuski was cleaning Byaguzan, and Sonya had noticed Tyler at the table and was staring at him again. That seemed to be her new favorite pastime, as if just looking at him was enough to provide hours of entertainment. He smiled at the pretty Orussian and winked.
"Sonya really likes him doesn't she?"
Perrine had noticed the exchange between him and her. Yoshkia smiled.
"She loves him, Perrine. As do I."
She watched as Tyler leaned into a shadow to steal a kiss off Yoshkia.
"Love you too Yoshkia."
She sighed as he pulled back. Perrine was red faced.
"HE does that."
Ash was smiling at the first hand look at how Tyler loved his girls.
"Just like that? Stealing kisses?"
Ash laughed.
"He loves kissing Yoshkia, Perrine. Her kisses are sweet like candy."
"That I cannot get enough of. Seriously, soft lips, sweet personality, warm tongue equals candy kiss from a very raidable jar."
He winked at Yoshkia, just to drive it home. Poor Yoshkia blushed into her drink as Perrine smiled at his warm tone.
"It is nice to see you found someone Yoshkia."
She giggled nervously.
"He found me, more like. But thank you."
Tyler smiled, knowing their bond. Then Perrine seemed to feel the need to make something clear.
"Just.....to be clear, I just want to be friends. Okay? Nothing romantic. Just good friends."
He smiled.
"Sure. We'd make better friends then lovers anyway Perrine. I may be in a prominent and respected family, but I still don't really fit."
She smiled with relief at his words.
"I'm glad you understand. Please, once the war ends, feel free to ask for help running your family. I was the next head of my family as well, so I may be able to offer advice from time to time."
"Wow, Perrine, thank you. I'll count on you."
She blushed, as Rias spoke up from the couch.
"Wow, he's got a harem, and now building his council of Ladies. I don't know if I should be amazed or scared."
"Council of Pretty Ladies! Get it right!"
That made the bus laugh, and Perrine blush again. Then Sonya's power flared up. Tyler and Mina looked at her.
"Otagowa is requesting to speak with the Demon."
Tyler sighed.
"Alright, pretty badass. Put him through."
She came over an sat beside him. She then continued staring.
"Son, can you hear me?"
"What do you want Otagowa? Actually, hol up, I got an idea."
He used his version of Sonya's power, and combined it with a few others to project a movie theater-like projection on a small wall of shadow so the room could see the man speaking. He seemed impressed.
"I can see you now? Neat trick."
"What do you want?"
He sighed.
"I was made aware of your revival spell."
"Your point?"
"I told them you won't listen, but here it is. You're forbidden from using it again, if you do, all revives will the dissected."
"I'll be right back."
Tyler then dove into his shadow and was beside Otagowa, having used the same trick to link the buses. He smacked Otagowa.
"I am getting tired of teaching this lesson Otagowa. Pick better stooges or YOUR head will be on the chopping block."
He left the screenshot and the screaming began. Ash was confused.
"Is he REALLY killing them over a mere THREAT?"
Melody was heard speaking.
"He is. In really messy ways too. He already had to do it once already, so now he's irritated."
Otagowa sighed as he looked to the rugged lady in the crop top.
"I am deeply sorry, miss. This world hasn't fully grasped the situation."
"It's Ash. So, you're the head of the family?"
HE chuckled.
"At this point? It's in name only. Tyler's more important then I am. I just fill a seat and let him do his thing. God knows I can't stop him or slow him down."
"Yeah, you right bout that. This is the second time I've cleaned your house Otagowa. Better pray there's not a third."
Tyler had returned without a scratch or a drop of blood to smack him again. He then faded through the shadow to retake his spot beside a shaking her head Ash.
"So, anything ELSE I need to know?"
He sighed.
"The world leaders are growing.....tired of you, son."
"Tell em they piss me off I'll visit."
"I have been. Repeatedly. They're rallying behind the old can't kill us all mantra."
"Ask em if they TRULY want to test that theory."
HE hung his head.
"I did. They're debating it as we speak."
"Caaaaaan you patch me in?"
HE sighed again.
"Sure."
Ash was shaking her head.
"You'll kill them too?"
"Yup. The world WILL learn this lesson Ash."
"Patching in 3..2...1..."
The screen shifted and a man in a suit was seen.
"I am represented Flaxom of the World Response To The Characters Meeting."
"They having a meeting?"
"All major leaders are indeed present."
"Coolio."
Tyler faded into his shadow again and popped out to tap a now terrified Flaxom on his shoulder.
"I'll crash the party."
He threw the doors open and slammed them shut behind him, as screams were then heard. Ash sighed.
"Two massacres in one day."
Melody was smiling.
"If he's doing what I think he is, he's killing them all, then reviving them amid their ruined former bodies."
Ash and Mina snorted.
"Nice flex."
"Indeed. It'll shatter their minds, getting killed in a horrific way just to be brought back, knowing he could do that again at will."
The screams stopped and Tyler came out whistling as he patted a now full white-faced Flaxom as he redived into the shadow. Once comfortably seated next to Ash, he smiled at the rep.
"I made my point. You can go now. Pretty Badass, would you dig out Otagowa again, please?"
She smiled.
"Patching 3..2...1.."
"I heard you made a mess."
Otagowa was shaking his head.
"I killed them all ten times each, and revived them an eleventh. I think they get the point."
He just sighed.
"I'm getting results now. It seems that they just gave up. Like full-blown threw the towel in. From what I just received, they have all decreed the Demon the TRUE world leader. They'll do what they have been, and just leave you all the fuck alone. Well done, son, you just ended any potential problems they could present down the line in a mere five minutes. Right now, our top brass is getting replacements, under direct orders to NOT interfere with either the way you use your powers or the way you wage the war."
"Glad they got it. Anything else?"
He rubbed his head.
"The girls?"
"Lillica and Gorro are now a franxx team that can hold their own against Zerotwo ad mako Monconchoke, Amaki is doing her thing, and Sakura's dating mako from Miho's tank crew."
"Wait, Sakura is dating a GIRL?"
"Got a problem with that?"
He sighed.
"Even if I did, there's nothing I can do."
"No, there isn't."
"IS she happy?"
"Loving every second."
Otagowa just rubbed his eyes.
"My Silver Fairy, bisexual."
"Deal with it."
HE became a little......irritated.
"I don't have choice do I?"
"Nope. I've endorsed her relationship. So just sit back, be happy for her, and shut it."
he had...a rather angry look on his face. Tyler just smiled.
"If you have something to say Otagowa....say it."
He did.
"I disapprove of her choice. She may be happy, but what about my family?"
"MY family. MINE. Not YOURS. This is MY family Otagowa, if it comes to it, I don't NEED to kill you to make you disappear. If you play that card, you WILL lose them....PERMANTANTLY. So, consider your next moves....carefully."
Tyler was still smiling, and Otagowa looked him in the eye.
"You may be my heir, the Demon, and all you are, but you are NOT the head YET."
"Okay. So, we're doing this? Pff, fine."
He dialed up Amaki's cell. In full view of Otagowa.
"demon! Nice of you to call."
"Amaki, you are aware of Sakura's....relationship, are you not?"
She became serious.
"I am. She hasn't stopped glowing."
"Otagowa is on a radio chat, and has opposed her relationship, and disapproves of her choice. I am opposing him, and he's not having it. He's played him still being head card."
She sighed.
"Is the phone on speaker?"
"Has been since the get go. I'm using my power so the whole bus and him can hear clearly."
Otagowa had his own phone out as Tyler said this. Tyler then got an idea.
"Hol up Amaki, I got an idea."
He used the same power to bring Amaki's flaming visage up on a shadow wall. Ash took one look and nudged him. Tyler then raised a blatant fist she and Otagowa could see and they brofisted. They BOTH recognized the wordless show of respect, Amaki winked at Ash, who leered, and Otagowa fumed. Then The Matriarch addressed the Patriarch.
"Otagowa. I want a divorce."
He froze, and from the conversation on the phone, it seemed he'd lost there too. He hung his phone up and placed it on a table before leaning on a table.
"So, Amaki. You're backing him to THAT extent."
She was glaring at him with her own Fox Glare that earned her the nickname RedFox.
"I am, Otagowa. I love him more then I did you in our youth."
"I regret bringing him into the family. I regret helping Asuika KEEP him in our world."
Tyler burst out laughing,
"jesus."
"Ouch!"
"Oh, fuck, sorry Gaspy! Think fast!"
He threw a drop and cured his curse.
"Sorry again! Jesus, Amaki, if it's at that point-oh, hol up, lemme check sumthin."
He used his powers to send a drop into a confused Otagowa's mouth. He glowed, but no puppet strings this time. Or snakes. Rias smiled.
"Least this time he's not a damned puppet."
Amaki was confused.
"I'll explain after, Amaki. Now for the THIRD attempt. Maybe I should just kill him."
"Like you threatened to kill Lillica and Sakura over that containment division crap?"
"Ha! There it is! Yeah, I threatened YOU with it. Worked, didn't it?"
Amaki just smiled, while a good few were horrified.
"You had a weakness to exploit."
"A VERY big weakness. I'd never hurt them like that, but, well, I was in a hurry."
She laughed.
"I understand. I adore Suzi as well."
"OI! It's The GREAT Suzi to you mere mortals!"
The sexy MILF laughed fondly at the antics of the rambunctious blonde cutie. She then sighed.
"So, the match that lit this fuse, was Sakura's romantic partner choice."
"And he once told me to my face he would never question or condemn a family member's choice of partner."
here Otagowa bristled.
"I did say that, for I would not have left that cult church you called an apartment alive. I realized far too late it seems, that you've gone mad with power son. You kill those that would guide you for trying to place restrictions on your power for the good of the world, you lay waste to people that have far more experience then you at the mere MENTION of a threat, even if it exists or not. Now, you're actively destroying the very laws of nature by reviving the dead."
Tyler was smiling.
"I get it now. You have gone from the most respected person in the family, to a mere afterthought, your opinions mean next to nothing, and you even lost the respect of your daughter, all because of me."
Amaki sighed.
"Is THAT what this is about Ota? Blocking poor Sakura's romance just to feel like you MATTER?"
He snapped this time.
"I am blocking it because it's NOT RIGHT! She needs to marry a man to produce a son! God knows YOU can't."
THAT was a NASTY slap in the face. Amaki looked like she was about to cry,
"Hey, Amaki, lemme ask you something."
She was struggling to control her about-to-blow emotions.
"What, Tyler?"
"You once said you have a gene like mine, and it kept you looking beautiful."
She became confused.
"I did, why bring it up now?"
"Sooo, did you WANT Otagowa to get you pregnant?"
She froze, and her eyes went blank as she considered his words. Then she looked at him with....relief in her eyes.
"I....DIDN'T. I...wanted to have fun before I became a mother, then, Sakura, and afterword, I didn't want to have his child. Oh MY GOD!"
Tyler smiled.
"I don't want to get a girl pregnant, so I can't. So, Amaki, it would seem your awesomeness CAN be passed on!"
She became confused then.
"I still don't understand why the doctors just told me I was barren. I had to have an....independent.....test...done. Otagowa, you didn't?"
Tyler and Ash looked at each other.
"Kaboom."
"Ka-fucking-boom."
Otagowa sighed,
"Damn you Demon and the way you sniff out rabbit holes."
"It's a hobby."
Amaki's voice became ice cold.
"Did you know, Otagowa."
HE just rubbed his temples.
"I did, Amaki."
"Hey, Amaki, ten bucks say it's the REAL reason he wouldn't touch that awesomeness."
He looked up sharply.
"No. I don't like women."
"Well, we got him to admit it, at least."
"I knew, but had it sealed, I did NOT want to breed more mutants."
"Yet, Sakura is a cute mutant. Now I wanna hug that Silver Fairy."
"Sakura is an acceptable mutation. But an eternal youth gene? No. It's not fair to others that have to grow old and ugly."
"Hey, Amaki, I know I told you once I ain't into grannies, but, for you? I'd make an exception for a hottie like you!"
She smiled, well aware of his ploy to try to keep her spirit up. She could ALSO see that the pretty black haired girl with the fire in her eyes next to him knew as well. Knew, and was keeping up like she was thinking the same lines he was. Tyler then looked at Otagowa.
"So, once you found out, it was too late for a clean divorce, so, you had to look for an...alternate means of securing the line. explains how some random drunken bimbo at a college slopshop got knocked up by a gay man. PLUS how easily he'd agreed to Amaki's no touchy touchy, stipulation, and to raising her themselves. Even IF I had to teach her proper kindness."
Amaki smiled.
"And I thank you for that. To be honest, I wasn't sure how to break that mean streak."
"Give Ghost a hug next time you see her. Be amazed what a good wolf can do."
There was a low howl heard from her screen.
"Love you Ghost! Miss you!"
Amaki was smiling.
"I will hug her."
"Now, as for the no alcohol, well, I'm sure a high ranking commander can fake a piss test."
Amaki sighed yet again.
"It would explain a few.....stories that popped up from time to time."
Otagowa was now just shaking his head.
"So the boy I took in to repay a debt has stolen my family out from under me. He has the respect of the entirety too, including the branches, my daughters look to him more like a father then me, my wife is fucking him, and I can’t control him.”
That’s when something clicked for Tyler....and Amaki.
“So. That’s why.”
“Otagowa. You brought him in, not to give him a home or to repay a debt.”
“He brought me in, just to gain my abilities and control me for his own gain.”
“But, when it became clear he couldn’t control the Demon,”
“He set up the assassin.”
“What was his trick?”
Ash became curious.
“Single assailant in a dim lighting single entry point room. I used my shoe trap, and a further detail? It was MY apartment he was waiting in.”
She just laughed.
“A dark room, one man, a silenced weapon if we’re talking pro, against you, in that darkened room, and it being you HOME? HA! There is not a soul on this planet that can kill you in the dark. In YOUR room no less? Pff.”
“Can’t kill an assassin in his element.”
Amaki became curious.
“Are you saying that he was an assassin?”
“In my hometown. At night we’d sneak out to kill as many thorns in our sides as we could in a few hours timeframe.”
Amaki and Otagowa went pale. Tyler smiled as he looked at the man.
“Remember when Yake asked what black ops trained me? He had NO idea just the true depth of that statement. Black ops teams dive into the dark to do dirty work, I LIVED in the dark doing EVIL work just to LIVE. She did too.”
Amaki was shaking.
“So. You learned your skills.”
“Just to survive. I can see your fear Amaki. I already made the promise to you.”
Her shaking stopped immediately.
“I’m sorry. It’s a shock is all.”
“I get it. Sooo, yeah, where do we go from here? Sakura’s keeping her girlfriend. Not up for debate or argument, her heart is HERS to give.”
Amaki smiled.
“It is indeed.”
Otagowa sighed.
“I condemn he choice as improper of a lady of Yataomo.”
“coming from a closet gay.”
He became angry.
“And I put aside my own needs for the good of the family!”
“Dude, shove it. You’re just mad you didn’t have the balls to say NO. Now that you’ve seen that I do, you’re both scared and intimidated, as well as feeling....inadequate as a man. Hey, Ash, explains the Mustang preference.”
“HA!”
Ash snorted real hard at that one. Otagowa threw his cards down.
“Tyler Yataomo. You are hereby cast out. I will not have such an egotistical psychopath in my family. Nor a deranged cult leader leading my daughters stray down a indecent path.”
Tyler then looked to Amaki. Who merely held up her phone, which, since Tyler was using his own power, was free. A third voice was then heard. Saito.
“I understand Madam. All preparations were completed quite some time ago.”
“Nice to hear from you Saito!”
The kindly steward chuckled.
“It is nice to hear from you as well Sir.”
Amaki then spoke.
“Saito. Do it.”
“Madam.”
Otagowa then got a phone call, and the others in the room could hear the conversation even though it was not on speaker due to Tyler and Sonya’s combined power. The pretty Orussian was holding Tyler’s hand and they were sharing the strain of the multilayered session.
“I’ll cuddle you tonight Sonya.”
She smiled,
“If Ashy here joins us!”
“Ashy?”
“Don’t even THINK about it”
“Fallen One.”
“Good Demon pet.”
“Uh, phrasing.”
“Asshole.”
Otagowa answered his ringing phone.
“Sir, it has fallen to me, as Steward of the noble Yataomo family, to inform you that Tyler Yataomo has been accepted as new head of the family. All branches, main and sub, have signed the required documents for this power shift. The boy’s efforts to both extend the Yataomo’s name, influence, and reputation have been simply extraordinary. His willingness to defend this family with his life, both from external threats and external, have been an honor to witness. His kindness and fairness to all is nothing short of an example of how all should act. He has earned the respect, admiration, love with a healthy dose of fear from all. As of this moment, Otagowa Yataomo is declared a lower branch family member, and all rights, responsibilities, and privileges associated with the head are henceforth transferred to Tyler Yataomo. As we speak, the Head’s chambers are being emptied of your possessions and are being transported to a storage facility. The compound is closed to you sir. I do declare, with the full weight of the entire family as a whole, Tyler Yataomo Head of the family.”
“That damned bed STILL makes me feel inadequate.”
That got a few snorts, especially from Melody. Otagowa was white faced with both shock and fury.
“How DARE you?”
Tyler looked to Amaki. She smiled and nodded.
“I told you many times Otagowa. I do not care who you are, or what you have done for me. If you pose a threat to me or the people I love, I WILL REMOVE THAT THREAT. I love this family, and nearly every mess within it can be traced directly to YOU. I protect them. Hell, I told you right from the get-go. Now, I am a evil, and cruel person, but I still believe in fair chance. You are still in the family, albeit on the bottom rung, you have lost your respect and most of your weight to throw. BUT, if you work hard and prove yourself, you may reach a position of import once again. This is MY family now, so you WILL be held to MY rules. You are aware of them, and Saito will funnel the separate-“
“Already done sir.”
“It would seem I forgot who I’m dealing with. My apologies.”
He chuckled.
“Appreciated sir.”
“Now where was I going with this? Oh yeah, as you know my rules are absolute. If you break them, THIS time. I’ll feed you to Zala. Now, Otagowa will you accept this gracefully? Or will it get messy?”
All eyes turned to a red faced-with-rage Otagowa.
“I brought you into MY family, allowed you to live off MY dime, throw MY name around like seed in a field, and this is how you repay me? I have a few cards left to play boy.”
“Amaki, Saito, I am beginning to think death is....preferable.”
The Steward and Matriarch sighed.
“I’d prefer you not kill Lillica and Sakura’s first father figure, if possible.”
“Indeed sir. I am aware of these ‘cards’ the man speaks of. They are useless.”
Otagowa laughed.
“Not THOSE cards, Saito.”
A small gasp of shock was heard.
“You don’t mean....using your name to set the world to nuclear war!”
“Okay. Death is OFF the table. I have a backup plan.”
He dove into the shadow again, and shoved a drop of blood into his mouth.
“This one won’t LET you die OR let your mind break. Enjoy your walkthrough of MY hell.”
He came back to explain.
“He’s gonna spend a few weeks reliving my hell. It won’t kill him or mind break him. So, yeah. Now, more importantly, how do we tell Sakura and Lillica?”
Amaki turned the shadow screen to show Lillica and Sakura watching the performance. Sakura was wiping a few tears from her pretty silver eyes, while Lillica was dry eyed sad faced.
“Oh, hi Sakura, Lillica.”
HE wasn’t sure how they’d react, so he now just waited. Then Lillica spoke first.
“So. You’re in charge now.”
“It would seem so, yeah. You two okay?”
Sakura looked at the screen.
“Why did daddy not like my choice?”
Amaki hugged her.
“He just wanted to feel important, love. No other reason.”
She looked to Tyler, and peered into his soul.
“Do YOU like it?”
“I will admit, you surprised me. But, I love it. I know mako. I know YOU. If you’re happy, then flutter on.”
“Mean it?”
“I pinkie promise I mean it. I also swear by my love for Melody.”
She breathed a heavy sigh of relief. She smiled sweetly.
“You did hug Miho for me, right?”
She nodded.
“Uh-huh!”
“Goood Fairy! Hey, Lillica, I heard your quite the Pystol.”
She smiled.
“We did alright, even IF Gorro’s eyes were glued to my ass.”
“Dude’s got good taste. So, Lillica, are you okay?”
She sighed.
“Otagowa just proved he wasn’t my father. No one I’d look up to as a father would condemn someone like Sakura, FOR ANYTHING.”
“I condemned her.”
That got a LOT of shocked gasps, and Sakura seemed about to cry.
“For what?”
“for being cuter-then-you-have-any-god-given-right-to-be. That’s why! Seriously, Sakura, there is such a thing as TOO cute!”
His mock severe tone and head shake made them all laugh, even though he got smacked hard by every girl in arms reach. Sakura was glowing again, and her silver moth wings were flapping from it as well. Lillica then sighed again.
“I’ll still call you my brother, even if you’re more father then brother at this point.”
“Like I could have a daughter as awesome as you are Lillica.”
“Unicorn’s not gonna like hearing that!”
“Pff, Lillica’s awesome, Unicorn’s awesomer.”
Lillica smiled.
“Thanks. So, mom, now what?”
Amaki looked to Tyler.
“You win the war, I’ll see to the family.”
“Coolio. I’ll hug the hell outta you two when I get back.”
Sakura seemed sad.
“Do I have to call you daddy now?”
“Scary big brother works just fine Sliver Fairy.”
She smiled.
“Kay!”
“Go get a hug off Kiria. You’ll feel better.”
She smiled, and fluttered off to do just that. Amaki was smiling as she went.
“her and Kiria are sisters in all but name and blood.”
“every Fairy needs a Sprite. How bout you Lillica?”
“I’m...okay. I wasn’t going to forgive him for raising us on lies, now to find out he was just using YOU like he was, and how he tried to ruin Sakura’s lovelife just for an ego boost? I hate him now. I’m okay.”
“Go get wrecked with Aki and Kairi. You’ll feel better.”
She smiled.
“Aki’s more of less moved into your bunker with Kiria. It’s cute.”
“I bet that bed gets PLENTY of action.”
Amaki smiled.
“Ohhh, we’ve played a few ‘games’ together, her an I.”
“Did you clean it after?”
“Wait and find out.”
He smiled.
“I’m glad she’s doing okay. Hug Kiria for me. As for Aki? Spank her one, tell her I sent it, and I mean YOU Amaki.”
She smiled.
“I will. Both accounts. You go play war, and I’ll play with our girls.”
“Yeeesah, my spear hurts now. Later, ya freakin teasey Milf.”
“Later.”
Her screen went out and Saito bid farewell as well. Otagowa had been placed in a hospital room as he served his sentence. The new commander was an eager lady who was CLEARLY a heavy duty demon fangirl, so the top brass were under control. Her name was Yuko Yateama. A member of a off-shoot branch of the family. Once she was set, the screen went dark and Sonya sighed as her power was released. Tyler offered her a drop.
“Here, Pretty Badass. That was an intense one.”
She smiled and licked like a girl with Ice cream.
“Okay, cute. Sonya would make a beautiful vampire.”
She giggled.
“I like your blood!”
“Okay, never mind. She already is one. You pretty so I’ll let it go.”
She snuggled against him, as Melody looked at him.
“Does your spear still hurt love?”
“Melody, YOU’RE looking at me. It’s throbbing right now.”
She smiled,
“We got time.”
“Oh HELLs tya-“
“Hol up. Melody, we made a deal!”
“Boo.”
Ash was licking her lips.
“Boy, ya want to rail that Angel, ya gots to rail ME first!”
“well, lets got then!”
She was then giddy as they ran for the bedroom and locked the door. A large black wall was then erected that they knew would cancel out the noises. Melody was smiling.
“We may not hear a sound, but the bus is gonna start BOUNCING.”

Tyler had erected the shadow and they pulled their comms out. Ash was already naked and laying on the bed waiting for him. He striped and climbed on her. HE smiled as she felt it touch her slit.
“Ohhhh, it’s been YEARS since we got to play!”
“Lets make up for lost time!”
She grabbed his back as he slid into his fallen One. Then she was on top bucking like a rider as he matched her rhythm. Next minute she was face down and getting spanked.
“GIVE IT TO ME! HARDER DAMMIT!”
“I MISSED YOU!”
“SHUT UP AND FUCK ME!”
He did just that, and they were using their strength to go wild in their lust for each other. She would take it in the ass till she exploded, only for the pounding to continue as she collapsed. He would cream her insides, only for her to stuff him down her throat and suck him hard again, then back to pounding. The air in side that room was thick with the slaps of their bodies, their screams, moans, and groans of pleasure, the scent of their sweaty bodies and sex, and the bed was bouncing under their force. Ash’s breasts were also active, flopping around as she bucked and flopped on his spear. They went at each other until they literally passed out from exertion. They fell to the bed, unconscious and with his spear in her taco from the force of their sex.
They came to a while later, the moon their only light source at that time. Ash was groaning, as her slit, ass, breasts and throat were all screaming at her for their rough treatment. Tyler was in worse shape, as his spear felt like it had been skinned, his mouth hurt, his back was clawed to high hell, his fingers aching and his muscles stiff from abuse. He flopped to his back beside her, and she struggled to climb on top of him. She rested her drenched head on his rapidly rising and falling chest as she sought to get comfy.
“Damn......I can barely move.”
She smiled.
“My poor slit feels like it’s on fire. My ass too. I missed this feeling.”
He looked at her, and used his strength to move her closer for a kiss. He could taste them on her lips.
“My spear’s out of action for a week now. Want my blood? It’ll heal you.”
She dragged her tongue across his scarred, sweat drenched chest.
“I like how it hurts. I want to savor it for a while. Reminds me of our first.”
“Hurts the same, don’t it?”
She smiled again, this time with a more fond, wistful feeling.
“If I remember right, after that, we’d have sex like once a day, or more if we had the time.”
“We couldn’t get enough of each other. Hell, with a friend. Lover, and fucker like you Ash, who could blame us?”
“And with a protector, lover, friend, and fucker like you, Tyler, who wouldn’t want to be with you?”
She kissed him this time. Then she laid her head on his chest.
“I felt the bus bounce up and down for a while there.”
“Wanna see if any are still awake?”
“Lets use our shadows. I.....can’t really walk right now.”
“Neither can I.”
Tyler black shadow, and Ash’s purple, passed through the door to find a white shadow with a note.
“Love, at this point neither of you will be able to walk, here’s a pizza supply with coke and pepsi for when you regain consciousness. Love you, and can’t wait for our threesome. Melody.”
“Wow, loverboy, girl’s TOO perfect.”
“Damn straight.”
The Pizzas were brought in, and they continued their search. The bus was silent, except for the breaths of sleeping girls. Melody was found with Asia, Yoshkia, and Rias on a bunk, Wendy and Gasper were cuddled on another with Carla wedged between them, Mina, Satuski and wales were in another bunk, and Sonya was getting cradled by the warm embrace of Perrine. Tyler smiled as he saw them. Perrine had her glasses on a small peg above her head, and he encased them in a shadow case with a small message,
“Just making sure they stay clear for your pretty eyes Perrine.”
He thought for a moment, before smiling as an idea came into his head he loved. He set another peg above Sonya’s head, and a shadow hung a small box with a bracelet inside. The accessory was a silver metal that seemed like it was made form her skin, had a green metal that seemed to pulse like her power did, with the band being her in her striker unit with her fluegarhammer and antenna out flying after a Neroui with Tyler holding hr hand as they flew. The two flyers’ contrails being green metal from her a red from him, with the black neroui in the center. The box even looked like her multilauncher, and the small message said.
“For Sonya. My favorite Pretty Badass. We need to go out again, just you an me.”

Ash had seen the whole thing and smiled.
“Softie. Leaving a girl jewelry at her bedside in her sleep.”
He smiled as they ate their dinner at the small table by the window. Tyler would feed her a slice and she him, as they sat naked looking out at the calm sea.
“Morning’s gonna be fun.”
She smiled.
“what’s the plan?”
“We’ll park, load guns, and attack. Azur lane will attack the sirens at sea while we torch that castle.”
“Seems simple enough.”
“Myself, Satuski, Ryuko and Riuko will go for Ragyo’s head. Melody will assist with the sirens, you....set the ground on fire.”
She grinned evilly.
“we should be done by lunch time.”
“With Ragyo’s head as a cup.”
“I’d say more pot to piss in.”
“fair.”
“So, if we encounter Whale and Heffer.”
“If YOU encounter them, kill Heffer. I have a question for whale.”
“You sure know how to sweet talk a girl.”
He smiled as he placed another bite of pizza in her mouth.
“And feed her the good stuff.”
She smiled.
“Tyler.”
He smiled at her.
“Ash.”
“I love you.”
“I love you.”
There was a light breeze that came through, and she shivered.
“It’s freakin RAW downtown. We haven’t fucked this hard since my last birthday.”
“Now we have TWO days a year to ruin our ability to walk. But, like we NEED an excuse to get sex-wrecked.”
She smiled.
“Right? Remember that time mom walked in on you eating me out?”
“And how she looked at me like she wanted to fuck me after?”
“Wanna know a secret?”
“Sure.”
“We were in talks over a possible threeway.”
“for real?”
She chuckled at the memory.
“Dad hadn’t been satisfying her like she longed for, so, after seeing just how wasted you left me as often as you did, well, she wanted a go.”
“She was hot too. Not as hot as you are, but, bangable.”
She snorted.
“Wanna know what the block was?”
“Time constraints?”
“If we’d reached an agreement, she’d have made Dad take a week long vacation alone, under the excuse of ‘self-care’.”
“He’d have left right then.”
“Right? The main block was whether or not me and her could get off on each other together.”
“Seriously?”
“Yup. You missed a helluva a mother-daughter sandwich cause we were not convinced we’d orgasm hard enough.”
“Wow, thank for the vote of confidence. Hmmm, I wonder.”
“No reviving my mother just for a threeway.”
“Not where I was going. Melody’s mom still lives...”
Ash had to bite her pizza to not burst out in howling laughter.
“You sick fuck. That’s hilarious.”
“I’ve caught her looking at the pocket a few times. Never bothered to call her out on it.”
“Think she wants it?”
“If she hadn’t told me she’s lezy bait, yeah.”
“Maybe, she misses a good rod.”
“Maybe. Be a fun question to ask Melody.”
“Do it.”
“Ohh, I’m gonna!”
They chuckled at his own filth as they fed on pizza. After, Tyler reduced the empty boxes to atoms and they laid back on the damp bed.
“This feels so right, us fucking the life out of each other.”
“Getting stuffed with pizza.”
“Then falling asleep in each other’s arms.”
“Like we just did it yesterday.”
“Lets keep doing it.”
“Ash. My Fallen One.”
“Tyler. My Demon.”
“I love you.”
“I love you.”
“Goodnight.”
“Goodnight.”
He was on his back and she on his chest. Both still naked and drenched from sex, and still feeling the throbs, aches, and pains from a successful fuck. They fell asleep in each other’s arms like they did many times, back when they lived in hell itself, and all the peace they had was each other.

TUESDAY. THE 29TH DAY.

Tyler opened his eyes to find Ash had pressed his face into the her soft cleavage. He smiled and gently licked the vulnerable nipple. Ash woke with a moan.
"Ohhhh, you evil bastard. I love you."
He smiled,
"Morning Fallen One."
She pressed her rack into his face was she stretched against him. He licking her orbs the best he could as she did so. She giggled as he tickled her, before lifting off his body.
"ohhhh, my poor slit hurts like hell! And my ass is friggin sore!"
HE sat up, and his body sounding like breaking sticks.
"My damned spear feels raw still. I like it tough."
She smiled.
"Lets shower."
"I think we can fit."
She smiled, and they got there stuff. Poking their heads around the door, they saw the bus was still asleep, and Perrine was snuggled deeply into Sonya's rack with a hand in her robe. The lovers chuckled silently as they walked into the bathroom. The shower was just big enough for them to fit well enough to move. Ash was groaning as the warm water touched her sex-tortured body.
"It friggin hurts! My poor slit!"
"Here, let me clean that poor kitty."
She moaned in pleasured pain as he cleaned her throbbing slit. She smiled as he then went to do her long black tresses. she sighed as he did so.
"Another thing I missed. Hard sex the night before, and a scalp massage in the shower the next morning."
"I missed doing this to you too."
She smiled.
"I bet those ladies love it."
"They do. Specially Rias."
"I bet you just like running your hands in the bloodred mane."
"She's got best hair for a reason."
"I guess."
She sighed and just let him spoil her like he used to.
"Hey, curious,"
"Shoot."
"where'd you put all the stuff from my grave?"
"I have it all in my shadow."
"It doesn't slow you down?"
"Nope. On the return trip, I was planning to fly to store it in my wall shadow safe."
"Still love that trick."
"Yup. Even IF someone knows it exists, they need my power to even get it out."
"Then the rigged traps."
"Then the combination."
"Your first date with Melody?"
"I'll let you try to guess it when you see it."
"Challenge accepted. So, does Melody still have best kitty?"
"Sadly, that title was claimed by you. We'll see if it stays there."
Ash smiled as they got out of the shower. Tyler put his jeans on and was bare chested as he was for battle, while Ash wore a cut down tank top that left her stomach open and short denim shorts. Tyler walked out and started breakfast for them. As ash went and pulled her shadow Deagles out to clean them. Tyler was making a war morning breakfast he'd made for him and Ash when they were out for blood. Bagels dipped in butter with bacon and eggs smeared in butter again with an energy drink kicker. There were also hash browns and toast with coffee spiked with protein powder for energy. The smells were deliciously enchanting. Ash smiled.
"Been too long since we had the warrior's breakfast."
"We won't need to rest with this in our bellies."
As Tyler finished the first set, the other sleepers began stirring. Mina and wales the first to emerge. They looked at Tyler, then to Ash, and sighed.
"Should you two even be STANDING right now?"
The two lovers were confused.
"Why wouldn't we be?"
"Yeah, what he said?"
Mina sighed as Wales took first shower.
"The damn bus was BOUNCING for like hours, it was even rocking side to side at one point! Like what the hell were you two DOING IN THERE?"
"We fucked ourselves into unconsciousness."
"Literally. We full-blown blacked out."
Mina sighed.
"At least we couldn't hear it this time."
"THIS time?"
"I forgot me and Melody's comms in for our first."
"Niiice. Ear rape?"
"I heard those sounds for days after."
"Well, go take a shower, it'll cool you off."
Mina smacked him hard for that, and went in as Wales came out. Melody and her bedmates came out next. Melody smiled at Ash.
"Verdict?"
She smirked.
"Better then I remember. It's raw as all hell, but it feels good."
"Well, glad you loved him."
"Thanks for sharing the Angel's favorite spear."
"Well, next time's gonna be fun."
The two ladies smiled lewdly as Asia came over to sniff at the food.
"That smells delicious!"
"Thanks Asia. This is The Warrior's Breakfast. Once we eat it, we won't need food or a break till about dinner. This was our go to for wardays."
Yoshkia came over for a quick kiss.
"Wardays?"
"Days when the ENTIRE town would try it's utmost to kill us. We'd wake up, shower feed, and then we'd get chased out of the house by an angry mob, and spend the entire day surviving. Since it was such a en mass gimmick, we always saw it coming a mile away."
"Remember that one christmas?"
"Ha! The one after that nasty freeze?"
"Nasty, but I mean the one with the dump trucks."
"Yeeesh, yeah that one fun."
Ash smiled as she took up the narrative.
"With the sole exception of the forest, we were most difficult to get in the deep snows of the winter. That jackass's long legs made it easy for him to climb frozen drifts and run in snow that others struggled with. I on the other hand, was smaller and lighter, so I was mor prancing deer than that lumbering bear. Well, one year the city was pissed for losing a hockey tournament and decided to try and take it out on us. Their master plan was to trap us on a bridge over the town dam and drive dumptrucks at us. Only problem was the bridge was Icy. So, we're skating along as the dumptrucks missed. Then one jackass slams into the guardrail and goes over. His truck hits the main floodgate holding the river and busts it open. Now, something you need to know about that river. That dam had redirected it to another river underground or somthin I don't remember. About a mile downstream, the level of the ground dropped by forty feet, and there was a small town there by the name of Dunner. Well, thanks to the dumptruck takin out the dam, the resulting flood washed nearly half the town away, killing maybe…what fifty?"
"The total death toll was 63."
"Riiiight. We had a camera recording the incident as a bit of fun as we knew they'd do something stupid."
"we sent it to a news station based outside the town."
"Oooohhh, the city got freakin REAMED! From the angle of the camera, it looked like the city had paid a city worker to take out the dam while ALSO attempting a hit and run on a pair of innocent bystanders. What'd they have to pay?"
"If memory serves, 5 million in damages from the town's budget, the DoT dude was busted, the Mayor arrested, and for two weeks we got to walk freely."
"They had to cancel their entire sports semester that year. They even lost the ability to TRAVEL to another school, so disgusted by the incident were the other towns. Even after the sports were able to go again, nearly every school would make that school PAY them to play their school. As for Dunner?"
"It was abandoned. It's now a ghost town. Me an Ash here used it as another hideout since the buildings are still intact, and a good number of people just packed a suitcase and walked out the front door."
Ash sighed.
"Sarah was one of them right?"
"Yeah. I miss that friggin wildcat bitch. She OD'd a year after you died."
"That sucks. What was her poison?"
"Ummm, if I remember, Pixie Dust with gunpowder."
"Jesus christ Sarah."
"Right? That shit killed her brother like three years prior."
"That’s sad. I liked her."
"From what I heard, after her family moved to their new town, they suffered a home invasion. Both her and her mother raped before each other's eyes before her younger brother Doug got popped. Her mother committed suicide after and she found the Dust."
"Damn that’s rough."
"Yeah. Kicker? The bastards that did it were our neighbors. That sketchy crew that moved in for a week with that mangy Pitbull."
"Yikes that’s nasty."
They sighed sadly at the fate of a mutual friend. The others just looked at them.
"Do you two have ANY happy stories?"
"Ummm, a few. We can talk as we eat."
The dance resumed. Then Sonya woke up.
"eeeee!"
Her surprised squeal waking Perrine and sending Mina into a panic. That is, until she came out in her new bling. The bracelet conforming to her wrist perfectly. The ladies all sighed as they saw her go hug Tyler for his gift.
"I love it! Thank you!"
"Good morning to you too Sonya. Glad you like it."
Perrine was also smiling, as she'd seen her glasses encased in the protective shadow. She came out and shyly hugged him too.
"Thank you."
"It'll reappear when you hang em for the night."
She smiled.
"It's nice to be taken care of."
"I look after my own, Perrine. Now, get showered, get fed, and ladies and Ash, get your grr faces on!"
The last showers were taken, and the food eaten. Then it was last minute battle prep.
"Satuski, Ryuko, Riuko and Myself will take Ragyo's head. Melody will support Azur lane's sea battle. Ash the land. Asia, Yoshkia, Wendy, and the repair ships are on combat medics. I want them to try and stay out of the heavy fighting if possible. Specially the repair ships Vestal and Akashi. Enterprise. Link with Hornet and Yorktown. You three will provide mass air support to the Strike witches. Fill that sky the only way the Ocean Sisters can. Be aware. There is a female titan in the mix with a capture only order on her head. Picture. Of special note. The mobile fortress and Goliath. They own the ground. Ash. You have your threeway. In the ocean. Potential siren attack. Melody, the tentacles are yours. The sky is the god Bacchus. Hestia's play date. This going to be an uphill slog. Until Ragyo, that fortress, and Goliath fall, we're out gunned. Once we kill Ragyo I will assist as needed, Satuski will go to Ash, Ryuko to Melody. Riuko will find her place."
Ash was watching him lay out his battleplans with a calm, practiced efficiency. Mina nudged her.
"He like this back then?"
"He's even better at it now."

"Mina. You lead skydance. Wales. Swimmers. As for ground? Rias."
"Really?"
He looked at the shocked Devilgirl.
"I trust you."
That was all he had to say.
"Okay. as for the rest of the army. The Teen titans will work on clearing out the AoT titans with Mikasa, Eren Jeager and Levi. Hajime and his team are on monster duty with Yusuke's mess. Natsu will assist with cover roasting. In the event of dragon, he'll be relegated to dragonslaying. Same with Wendy. As for the sky, the strike witches, and Rias's board will provide air cover until the Ocean Sister's planes are up. Now. That’s all I got. Everyone, get locked, cocked and ready to rock!"
"Sir!"
They had maybe fifteen minutes to the staging ground. Guns were loaded with bullets, blades a last sharpening, and tempers lit. The convoy stopped at the turn off for the dirt road the castle was on. The ancient structure was maybe four square acres in size, surrounded by dense jungle except for the main road, and had a beach on one side. The thing itself had a white exterior wall like the Yataomo family compound, except where that was a white wall, this was red with black tiles. The buildings themselves were also tile roofed constructs of the same color. The largest had a tower that seemed to be from an english castle rather then the typical flanged low level structures known for ancient Japanese architecture. Tyler walked to the edge of the road with Satuski, Ryuko, and Riuko.
"I kinda feel bad for leaving the elite four out of this."
"They did what they could last time, plus they said they would rather we do it this time."
"They wanted US to have the glory this time."
"Lets raise some hell."
"Right!"
They looked at the new speaker. Only to see Hime in a pink dress with a pair of pink scissorblades. Tyler was surprised.
"Hi Hime. Two questions: How the hell you get here? Two: WHY are you here?"
She tossed her blades to an enraged Ryuko.
"I came to make right my past sin. Ryuko. I am sorry."
The pink dressed girl dropped to her hands and knees and pressed her head to the pavement.
"I killed your dad. I can't undo my past sins. But I want to TRY. Please. I don't want to be enemies again."
Ryuko was struggling with her emotions.
"Where did you get those blades, Hime?"
"Doctor Matoi made them for me. He found it in his heart to forgive my past life. For in his words, Ragyo was the one to truly blame."
Ryuko picked the purple blades up, and strode over to a still groveling Hime. Tyler held up an arm to stop Riuko and Satuski from stopping her.
"Trust her."
Ryuko stabbed the blades in the pavement in an X pattern over her neck, and let them go.
"Let me belt you one."
Hime stood and looked at her, only to get clocked by Ryuko. The former tool of Ragyo was knocked into a parked bus with enough force to both rock the thing on it's suspension and leave a massive dent.
"OI! Ryuko! That dent's coming out of YOUR paycheck!"
"Bite me!"
"We've been over this, Ryuko! You'd taste weird!"
"Arrogant jackass."
Hime picked herself out of the dent and wobbly stood to look Ryuko in the eye. The streetchick sighed.
"Okay. Hime. I'll let you off my hook."
She sighed with relief.
"You better kill your share of covers!"
She became indignant.
"Covers? Bitch! I came to kill Ragyo!"
That made all of them burst out laughing, including Ryuko.
"Okay, pinkie, good answer."
"PINKIE?"
She was now whining at his pet name. Ryuko smirked.
"Yeeah, I'm keeping that."
Ash then came to stand beside Tyler to survey the forest.
"That thing's rigged."
"Obviously. Alright. Everyone good?"
"Strike witches go for launch!"
"Titans on standby."
"All cannons loaded!"
"Flight decks locks!"
"Bored."
"Scouts ready to deploy!"
"Ready to play!"
"I'm fired up now!"
"Ayyyee Saaah!"
Tyler smiled and charged his power.
"DEMON DRAGON KING ROARING CHALLANGEEEEEEEE!"
A river of flames easily a hundred feet wide exploded out of his mouth to flood the jungle between them and the castle walls. the surging flames roiling with the colors of red, black, white, blue and purple as they tore through the densely packed trees. There were screams and bellows of pain and anguish as the flames tore apart unprotected and unprepared bodies of would-be ambushers. The flames slammed into a large barrier thirty meters from the castle wall, and instead surrounded the castle with the sheer force packed into the shot. Then the flames died out, leaving a blackened, scorched patch of ground from the road to the barrier a hundred feet wide. Nothing taller then the dirt was left standing. Tyler then raised his scythe.
"ALL UNITS: ENGAGE!"
Tyler, Satuski, Ryuko, and Riuko took off to assault the dome as a mass of airborne threats rose to meet them.
"TITANS GO!"
Robin's team moved to take the right flank, with terra's massive earth powers now full display as the ground itself split to swallow titans, tanks, soldiers and monster alike.
"All witches Launch!"
"Ma'am!"
The strike witches taxied in their strikers, Mina in the tip of the spear with Sakamoto and Yoshkia to her right and left.
"All ships Fire!"
Azur lane's battleship and cruisers unleashed their thundering cannon blasts as Mass produced Sirens did the same. Wales using her rapier as a signal baton to call for more volleys.
"Yue!"
Hajime and his small force took the left flank to lay waste to anything and everything in their path as their trust in each other and experience fighting together were now on full display for all to see.
"All planes launch!"
Enterprise, Hornet, and Yorktown sent up their first full flight deck of interceptors. Enterprise being placed in command of air sorties by Tyler himself as a sign of his faith in her. A faith her sisters were very proud of, even though Hornet...
"I'm still jealous."
Enterprise looked over her shoulder at her sister, and winked.
"Don't worry, Hornet. He's gonna make you scream too."
Yorktown smiled.
"I wonder if he'd make me scream?"
"Scouts! Move out!"
"There's only like two of us Levi."
Eren bit his hand went attack titan as Mikasa and Levi rode his shoulders down the center lane to take the main group of titans head on. Natsu was flying with happy setting fires along untouched strips of jungle to both weed out traps and hidden troops as well as increase their fighting space.
"Lets play!"
Rias and her board took to the air to aid the strike witches while her few that were better of on the ground aided Eren. Kyba, Xenovia, Koneko, and Gasper were the ground devils while Rias, Akeno, Rasweisa took the sky with little Asia back with Wendy holding the rear with Hestia. The busty goddess sighing as the her only part to play was killing Bacchus and the other gods that may appear.
"DEMON DRAGON KING RAGING INFERNO!"
Tyler's team were struggling with the barrier. So far nothing they did had pierced it. Tyler had even hit it with his seeping evil. An attack that dug a hole into a target by rotting the material around it in an excoriatingly painful manner. He was now setting it on fire as a whole looking for a weak point. Nuthin.
"The HELL?"
He was getting frustrated. Likely punching the thing frustrated.
"Hey, regroup Demon."
Hearing Ash's voice snapped him out of his little temper tantrum.
"Love you Fallen One!"
She smiled as she rained hell upon her enemies with her screaming Deagles. Tyler sighed.
"Satuski, Hime, Ryukos, regroup on me. We're missing something."
They drifted to him. Hime having a pink Kamui herself like Senkestu. Tyler rested his scythe on his shoulder.
"Okay. Let me think."
The barrier was a visible dome of a purple hue. It extended a hundred feet above the roof of the temple, and had maybe two hundred feet of ground within it's protection. Tyler was just looking at it, seeking to scratch a mental itch.
"Ya know somethin? That friggin castle is REALLY buggin me. I feel like I've seen it SOMEfrigginWHERE. Yo, Ash, you see it too?"
She came over the comms.
"Been buggin me too, Demon. I KNOW I've seen that place before."
"Me too. Like where the FUCK HAVE I SEEN THAT PLACE?"
Eh flew to just outside the thing and placed a hand on it. It went through, and started melting. He pulled it out and it healed.
"Nirok."
Ash was heard groaning.
"Not THAT guy!"
"That's a miasma shield. Okay, threadmen, assist the other units. I need to think for a moment."
Satsuki came over.
"Can you break it?"
"Right now, with the abilities I have to play with, it's 50/50. That jackass, Nirok, is the single best shield raiser period. In his show, Inuyasha, they needed a special weapon to pierce it. I don't have that weapon. Second issue is it's composition. That thing is solid poison. we can walk right through it, but if it ate MY hand like that, you'd all be smoke before you took four steps. Help the others. I'll think of something."
"Understood."
Satuski and the others flew to engage other prey as Tyler crossed his legs and stared at the dome as he reviewed his tools and options. Ash came over to aid.
"Underground tunnel?"
"Possible. I think I have a decent enough workaround though."
"Mixture?"
"Shadow+cosmia breath+reaper slash+Holy dragon."
"Shatter the dome and purify it."
"Yup."
"I'll use mine too."
"coolio."
Tyler rose as he now had a plan. He and Ash both drew in a breath.
"DEMONIC PURIFYING DRAGON KING SHATTERING BREATH!"
"FALLEN DRAGON QUEEN HOLY ROARRRRRRR!"
The white colored attack slammed into the dome of poison and it glowed like a lightbulb before it shattered like glass. The pieces then burst into white flames as the holy dragonslayer magic purified the evil within the shards. Then the barrier was gone.
"Ladies! Let's call on Ragyo!"
He kissed Ash on the mouth.
"Nice to have my mad genius beside me again."
She smiled.
"Nice to have my psychopathic Einstein in my arms again."
"Fallen One. Rise."
"Demon. Take wing."
She flew off as Satuski, Ryuko, Riuko and Hime rejoined him.
"Let's try this again!"
They flew over the compound to the large central building and landed on the porch. Tyler kicked the front door off it's frame and they walked inside. He used his flames to light up the area inside. Only to find it empty. Tyler sighed.
"I am getting REAL tired of this shit REAL fast. Ya know what? Fuck it. all units. Surge incoming-"
"Wait! Look!"
They looked to where Ryuko was pointing. A tall boy in red pants and robe-like thing was hanging in chains. He was bleeding from thousands of little cuts on his frame, and Tyler's sharp eyes noted he had wolf ears sticking out of a mane of white hair that hung to his lower back, and he had claws made from his finger nails on his fingers. He was bare foot and was hanging limply as if already dead. Ryuko went to release him.
"Ryuko, wait. Step back."
She was loath to leave him like that, but did as she was asked as he approached. Tyler grabbed the boy's head and lifted it up. His eyes were popped, and his nose ruined. Every tooth had been pulled from his head, but from the slight rise and fall of his chest, he was still alive. Barely, but alive nonetheless.
"Inuyasha. The half wolf demon, half human. Looks like he lives. Barely."
"Are you going to heal him?"
"Hmm, he's extremely strong. Okay, we need answers."
He forced a drop of blood down his throat, and he glowed. The damage to his head was repaired and his lifeforce replenished. He hung in his restraints as his strength returned.
"Kakyome. Where's Kakyome?"
Tyler looked to his entourage.
"That's his girls name. I'll explain later. Satuski. I think we got played here."
Tyler walked over and grabbed the boy by the hair and lifted him to look him in the eye. Inuyasha's bright yellow eyes focused on Tyler's face with a burning intensity.
"Where's Kakyome."
"No clue bro. You wanna see her again, answer my questions."
HE became angry, his fierce fighting spirit flaring once more.
"Like hell I talk to you! Where's Kakyome? Find her then I'll talk!"
"Idiot son of the dog demon and brother to Sishomrou. I know who you are Inuyasha. Do you know me? They call me The Demon. Tyler Yataomo."
The half-demon threw himself against his chains, his courage not the least bit dampened by his hell.
"I don't care who you are! Tell me where Kakyome is or I'll kill you!"
"Wow, Tyler. He's a fierce one."
"I never finished his show. Dude was a badass though. Hmm, we're getting nowhere fast here."
"Just use your blood to get answers."
"I could, but I'd like to do this cleanly. Okay. I got it."
He looked at the struggling boy.
"Must suck to get sealed, AGAIN."
He tore at his chains.
"I wasn't sealed you bastard! Nirok hit me with a damn sleep bomb! Next thing I knew I'm looking at this old lady wanting to know about the shikon jewel!"
"Wow, into old ladies now, Inuyasha? Kakyome's not gonna like that!"
"Piss off! I didn't break! even AFTER she used that damned mirror thing on me! Nirok was telling her it was useless, but I guess she doesn't trust him."
"Wow, shocker. This lady have a name? Like yo mama?"
That pissed him OFF. He threw himself against the chains with even force to tear open his wrists and ankles as he strove to get the cocky boy grinning at him.
"She said her name was Ragyo! Nirok had said i was a gift. Since he already had a new toy, he felt she should have one too!"
"Got her."
Tyler rubbed his eyes. He looked to Satuski.
"Well, found Kakyome. Nirok's new toy. five bucks say who it is."
"He a pervert?"
"With a nasty fixation on her. Like really rapey fixation."
He looked back to a still fuming Inuyasha.
"So, like the accommodations?"
"Better then the stone dungeon below, at least."
"There it is!"
"The way he's doing this is kinda scary."
"He did it to Kouki when he learned he was stalking Kiria. One conversation and he had everything he needed."
"So, did your new lady friend hang around?"
"Bastard! She went below before I blacked out. Nirok left an hour prior to that. Now, where's kakyome?"
"She's Nirok's new toy he was talking about."
"no."
HE slumped down in his chains, aware of what that meant. Tyler smirked, and kicked him lightly.
"Sooo, that's it? Your just giving up? Yo girl needs her hero, and you buckle?"
He looked at him, tears in his eyes.
"She's dead already."
"If she is, I'll just revive her. It's pretty easy for a guy of my awesomeness."
He just looked at him.
"You can revive the dead?"
"Fully and complete-oh hello."
A part of the roof was torn off as Goliath roared into the structure. Tyler sighed.
"Dude. Fuck off."
He held out his fist and formed a finger gun.
"DEMON KING BLAST."
The twenty foot shot tore Goliath's upper torso clean off. All that remained was his jewel. Tyler sighed with boredom as he threw his scythe to impact the large crystal. It shattered and the beast shattered into a sparkling dust cloud as the weapon returned to his fist.
"Pissant."
Inuyasha was speechless.
"So, yeah. reviving the dead’s easy for me."
He sunk again.
"It's not possible."
"Wanna find out? Least you can do is wait to see her corpse yourself, rather then just assume she's dead."
He looked at him.
"You, mean, she might still be alive?"
"A solid chance."
He sighed, and clenched his fists.
"Okay. If you promise to help me find her, I'll go with you."
"Sure. We'll find yo girl. That’s not a hopeful statement, it gon happen."
He walked over and shattered the shackles with a flicking finger.
"Show off."
"Satuski. Blow me."
"Later."
HE dropped another drop of blood an Inuyasha was back to fighting strength.
"Lets check out that dungeon. I think they bailed, but hey."
"Ragyo DOESN'T retreat."
"Something feels wrong here Satuski. Ash! Melody! All units! Something feels very wrong here. Watch yourselves."
"I felt it too."
"I will wait for you my love."
"Understood."
Tyler and his war party walked to the center of the building.
"Okay. Lets get the trash out of the way."
"Surge?"
"Minor one."
He drew in a breath.
"DEMON DRAGON KING FLAME BOMB."
every building in the compound was reduced to atoms as they found a large stairway leading downward.
"Ash. We have a substructure. Moving to investigate. Your circus."
"Got it."
Tyler swapped his long scythe for his dual gunblades Satan gave him.
"I'm gonna be pissed if this is a teleport trap."
"Or a time throw."
"Those suck."
He sighed.
"Fuck it, lets do this. Ryuko, behind me, Inuyasha behind her, use that nose for any out of place scents, Riuko behind him, Satuski, watch our asses. No way this isn't a trap."
Tyler then used his fire to blatantly light up the stairs as they descended. Ash and Melody watched them vanish from sight.
"Melody."
"Yeah Ash?"
"I have the exact bad feeling he has."
"Lets trust him. He's never failed-"
A massive flash of light was seen then. It came from the stairwell, followed by a gigantic upheaval of earth as the explosion rocked the land. The initial shockwave sending every single man, lady, creature, and plane to the ground with bone breaking force, and sent thirteen foot waves to smash into the sea based ships, capsizing a solid few of them outright.

"Hey, what’s that light?"
Kiria looked to where Sakura was pointing, as the two girls were fluttering along a runway at base.
"Not sure, Saky. It's bright though."
Then the shockwave knocked both girls screaming out of the sky. Their wings were torn pretty badly as they hit the ground hard. Thankfully they'd only been maybe 6 feet off the ground when they got hit, but it still left bruises, and poor Kiria broke a finger. They were crying as the base went into IMMDEATE overdrive to heal their wounds. for if Tyler saw it, the world would burn to the ground. As they were treated, Mavis looked to the visible mushroom cloud that was easily a foot across even at the 500 mile distance from the blast site.
"Oh no."


"IS everyone okay?"
Ash was tapping her comms, trying to get a response, only to find it destroyed. She tossed the ruined ear piece aside and pushed the slab of stone off her. Soon as she did, she gasped at the sight before her. The once peacefully sloping seaside landscape was now a crater a solid four hundred meters wide, and three thousand feet deep. Above her head was a massive mushroom cloud that soared another four thousand feet high. She looked around, seeking survivors. The compound, the jungle, and beach all leading to the road, the road, and another fifty meters of ground beyond it was all cratered. The one known as Fallen One strove to remain clam as she looked.
"Melody! Mina! Yoshkia! Tyler! Can anybody hear me!"
Her voice echoed off the walls of the new canyon, that was rapidly being filled by the ocean waves, as a new hole below sea level had been made. Ash was now getting scared as she took to the skies to find anyone else.
"Hello! Is anyone alive?!"
She saw movement by a flipped bus, and nearly fainted from relief as a very worse for wear Melody picked herself off the ground.
"Melody!"
Ash hugged her friend tightly.
"Ash. You're okay. What the hell just happened?"
She didn't know,
"I don't know. We need to find the others first."
They flew, and soon more survivors were found. Enterprise, Hornet, and Yorktown with the rest of the sea based ships were okay, as they'd been made to weather massive waves like the ones that had come from the blast with ease. The girlships began searching as well. The next to be found was Hestia, with Asia, Wendy, Yoshkia, and Yukina under a goddess barrier that had saved them all without a scratch. the little goddess passed out from the sheer strain after the barrier dropped, and the search continued.
"Melody! where's Tyler?"
"He was there, Yoshkia."
She pointed to where the ground level had been. Dead center of the blast site. Yoshkia dropped to her hands and knees, and started to cry.
"No. He can't be dead. HE CAN'T!"
"Yoshkia. Get up."
She lifted her tearstained face to see Ash with a grim expression.
"Until we find a body, he's not dead. Understood?"
Yoshkia sniffed and nodded, as a fire lit in her pretty brown eyes.
"Right!"
They went to the now drastic fall off, seeking more survivors. They found Hajime's crew with Rias and Akeno behind his impenetrable shield Tyler'd enhanced for him. He collapsed as well after Ash found him, and in the small hole that had been dug behind him was Rias, Akeno, Yue, Shea, Tio, and a very shaken Kaori. Rias went straight for Ash.
"Tyler?"
"Haven't found him yet. Get searching."
The ones still standing nodded. Hajime was carried to be laid next to Hestia under Wendy’s protection while the others searched. Melody was the next to make a find, as a large dirt dome broke, and Robin, Cyborg, an unconscious Raven and Terra, with Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei, Kawabara, and Eren Jeager with Mikasa and Levi. The out cold ladies were brought to the others and the search continued. Mina was found next, with a few of her witches, under a small pile of rocks that had taken them from the sky. Mina had a broken arm, both legs shattered from her strikers exploding, and numerous cuts, Sakamoto was in the same shape, only with a massive slash on her chest from her sword blowing back against her. Perrine's glasses had shattered completely, has the reinforcement Tyler had put there had been broken somehow. Ash saw this and was instantly scared, but her years in hell allowed her to hide her fear perfectly. Lynette, the timid sniper was in even worse shape, as her large rifle had exploded, and taken both eyes, her large breasts ruined, her jaw shattered, and her arms and legs all shattered as well. Hartmen was found a little further back, with the same injuries as Mina, with a severed hand. Luccini was found with a tree branch impaled through her stomach, and Shirley was found with broken arms and legs. Barkhorn was last to be found, and the tough Karlsland Soldier was the only one still conscience. Her legs and arms were broken, and she'd lost an eye, but that as the extent of her wounds, as she'd been behind a neroui craft when the blast went. The wounded ladies were being healed by Wendy, Asia, and Yoshkia as Melody used her own blood to help heal as well.
"Melody...where's.....Tyler?"
Barkhorn’s wounds were rapidly healing as Melody's blood did it's work.
"We're still looking for him, Barkhorn. Rest now, I'm sure he's fine."
She sighed, and closed her repaired eyes. She didn't see the look of terror in the depths of Melody's blue eyes. She had seen Perrine's shattered glasses. The only way that could happen, was if his soul's connection to them had been severed completely. Kyba, Xenovia, Koneko, Mikoto, and Gasper were found then, as Gasper had used his time stop powers to their most extreme breaking point to keep the blast from hitting them. As they rejoined the forces by the bus, the leaders regrouped.
"Okay. Mina is out cold for a while."
"Will they live, Ash?"
"Asia says they will be fine. Her and the devils will be doing a mass sage healing."
"Thank god."
"Ouch!"
"Sorry Kyba! Okay, everyone else is more or less okay."
"They're badly shaken."
"We're staying here for now. where's Sonya and Lylia?"
"They were found in the ocean. They're okay. Drenched, but unharmed."
"Okay. Ash, lets go find him."
"Right."
The two ladies spread their wings and flew over the crater to search it for their lover and protector.
The two dove to the very bottom of the newly formed chasm, altering their bodies to both breath water and see underwater as they did so. They could now see underwater like a bright sunny day. They were also able to talk freely too.
"You think he's okay?"
"I'd bet money on it, Melody. There is not a soul that can take him by surprise like that. Especially with him ALREADY having one of his legendary bad feelings."
They searched the floor of the near mile deep crater with a CSI level of thoroughness. They were now over halfway through the bowl, and nothing of their lover and friend. Not even a strip of cloth from his Kamui or a piece of his body. Ash as the most calm, as she knew just how slippery her friend was, and just now nearly impossible it was to take him by surprise, the task becoming twice as hard if he was expecting a rug pull. Melody was struggling. She'd seen him go down the staircase and then the flash of light. They were nearing the end of the bowl when a loud thud was heard above them, followed by a dull splash as something fell into the water. They looked to see a large red dragon lunging at them. The two ladies tore out of the way to resurface to fight the attacker. The battered army was now under attack by a larger force then the one that they had been fighting post blast. Melody and Ash were exhausted from the sheer efforts their bodies had to use to survive, and now they could barely wing their weapons or defend themselves. The army was in worse shape, as most just collapsed from sheer exhaustion as the new force approached. Ash and Melody barely managed to kill the dragon, and soul crushingly, only two balls of light were seen to merge with their souls. They were about to try and fight when they found themselves caught by red thread, and spread eagled. Ash and Melody couldn't move, so exhausted were they, and the army had been surrounded, and couldn't lift a finger to fight. The new force was now just waiting for the nod, and they would all die horribly. It was silent, as Asia, Yoshkia, and Unicorn were heard starting to cry.
"Silence, you arrogant fools!"
A lady with white hair in a silver kamui was then seen floating down, as the sobbing ladies were beaten with hammers as the army was helpless to help them. Ash just sighed.
"Here we go again."
She got slapped by Ragyo, and the fiery girl just spit in her face.
"That the best you got bitch?"
Melody was silent, the shock of only TWO balls of light appearing had nearly shattered her mind. She also knew she didn't have the strength at that moment for a revive spell. She watched Ragyo slap Ash a few more times, each harder then the last. But Ash was Ash, she'd suffered far worse the last time she'd been tied up.
"come on! That can't be the best you got!"
She was laughing was Ragyo pressed her long needlelike sword against the defiant girl's throat.
"Keep talking and I'll slit your throat."
"Ash threw herself forward.
"Ohhh, do it bitch! Come on! This is a pisspoor deathplay then the last time!"
Ragyo just shook her head at her ferocity.
"Why are all the people from that town so batshit insane? At least I killed the Demon."
Ragyo then looked at Melody, and got a very....specific grin.
"Well, I do have the time."
The lady then floated to hover by a helpless Melody. She licked her lips as she looked to beautiful girl over.
"Mmm, you'll be fun!"
Ragyo then floated behind the helpless beauty, and slapped her firm ass.
"I wouldn't do that if I were you."
Ash was speaking now in a patronizing tone, as if to a preschooler about to do something stupid. Ragyo looked at her as she caressed Melody's flawless skin. The now dull eyed beauty was silent, as she sank into a well of darkness without her light. She may have been his guide in the dark, by he'd been her raft that kept her from sinking into it. He was gone, and so she felt nothing, heard nothing, and could see nothing but his image when he smiled at her.
"Melody."
She was hearing his voice in her mind. It was replying itself over and over.
"I love you, Melody."
"I'll hang my mask up. Will you hang yours beside mine?"
"Hey, Melody! Lets take off! Yeah, why not?"
"I got you. I will never leave you, Melody. NEVER."
"You are my Angel, Melody. As long as I have you, I will never get lost in the dark. No matter how far I have to dive into it."
"Melody. No matter how many are around me, no matter how many share my bed, and no matter how far I go. I will ALWAYS come back. to you."
"Melody Sakamuji. I love you with everything I am. You are my soul, my light, My Angel. Will you Marry me?
"Melody. I love you!"
She could hear everything he'd ever said to her replayed over and over like a skipping record. She felt tears start to fall from her blue eyes as Ragyo slapped her ass again. Reveling in her helplessness. Ash was shaking her head.
"Lady, seriously. Tyler is going to take you apart when he gets back."
She just laughed, and left the heartbroken Beauty to look Ash in the eye.
"He was blown to hell with that spirit crystal. So, then, just what the hell makes you so sure he'll come back?"
Ash spit in her face.
"Because bitch. Haven't you been paying attention?"
Ash shot her forehead forward like a cannonball and flattened Ragyo's nose.
"TYLER ALWAYS COMES BACK!"
Now bleeding from her ruined nose, Ragyo swung her sword with a vicious glint in her eye at this defiant girl, who merely lifted her head to give a better target.
"Right there bitch! Take. Your Best. Shot!"
The needlelike sword was whistling from the sheer force behind the blow. On the ground, the army was being divided up between their captors for torture and rape. Asia was crying piteously as a large ogre tore her clothes to tatters and spread her legs. Everywhere the army was being prepped for defilement. Rias was restrained, Akeno too, Hajime was being forced to watch Yue getting spread, Gasper was helpless as Wendy was bent over, Mina had regained her senses and had tears in her eyes as she saw her witches being bent over or pinned. Everywhere you looked, the horror was about to begin. All that was needed, was Ragyo's nod. Ragyo's sword just touched Ash's neck.
BOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!
"DEMON DRAGON KING ENRAGED SURGING FLAMES!"
A massive ball of flames was seen in the center of the crater and it rocketed outward, slamming into every enemy troop in a solid two mile radius. Ash was laughing hysterically, as the comforting feelings of dread, warmth, and strength were felt.
In the depths of her Despair, Melody heard a single line.
"Until you see my body, Melody, NEVER believe I'm dead. I will ALWAYS come for my Angel. I mean, after all. This Is MY world."
She then felt a rush of heat, and felt a familiar kiss. Her eyes flickered back to life and she found Tyler with his lips on hers. He pulled back to smile at her.
"Sorry bout that. Had to dive into the gap. Bastards had another cosmic dragon waiting. Now, lets do this!"
On the ground, every single enemy had been roasted by his surge. There were still monsters and enemies to fight, but...
"Oi! the hell? I leave for ten minutes, and you all throw an orgy? fuckin hell. Yeesh, Yoshkia, you cute an all, but leave some mystery! Oh, and this should help that stamina problem Hajime!"
Drops of his blood rained into everyone's mouth, and they felt their strength restored. They looked to see Tyler happily flapping his demon wings, Melody in his arm, with Ash in his other. His gunblades in his hands and his arrogant grin on his face.
"Alright. Round two!"
Satuski came out to slash at a stunned Ragyo as Ryuko attacked her from behind. Hime was working with Riuko in another tag team attack, while Inuyasha has descended to the ground to raise hell with his claws and fangs. Tyler then looked to Melody and Ash.
"Sorry for the scary and near miss. Bastards were sneaky this time."
Ash just smiled.
"You came. You saved me this time."
Melody was trembling.
"I love you, Melody."
Her trembling stopped.
"Now, ladies, lets go to hell!"
Tyler tapped their backs, and they spilt three ways. Melody went for the ground.
"ANGEL DRAGON QUEEN ROAAAAAAAARRRR!"
Her pass set a wall of flames around the cheering strike witches, and incinerating a mass of enemies.
Ash went after the ground as well, only a different direction.
"FALLEN DRAGON QUEEN HELLSPAWN BLAST!"
Her attack carving a massive trench around the wrecked buses, and obliterating a decent chunk of enemy forces as well.
Tyler went right at Ragyo and smashed a flaming fist into her face.
"DEMON DRAGON KING VENGFUL FIST!"
The shot knocking her into a wall of the crater. Tyler then smiled, AND drew Gleipnir the Scythe. Ragyo surged out of her hole, only to get slashed by her daughters and Hime in savage one pass attacks. She tried to retaliate, only to see Tyler swinging his scythe at her.
"SOUL RESONANCE SEEPING HATE!"
HE impaled Ragyo through the middle of her waist, and the blade broke off and disappeared inside her body.
"Welcome to MY hell, Ragyo. Enjoy your stay."
He drifted back as Ragyo was eaten alive from the inside out by the attack made form the hate in his soul. Satuski, Ryuko, Riuko, and Hime all watched as Ragyo burst into black flames as she screamed in absolute agony. Her body faded away like ashes after a massive fire, leaving three orbs of light to merge with Tyler, Melody and Ash's souls. Tyler then flipped wing to aid the army. Only to find the battle won, his fighters victorious. HE flew right to kiss Melody before landing and hugging his friends.
"I'm sorry I took so damn long."
Yoshkia, Asia, Unicorn, Enterprise, Rias, and his other dear friends were all encased in a wing hug. Mina was once again elected spokes women again somehow.
"We knew you'd save us. We won."
"BARELY."
"Oh, here we go."
He looked to see the scout regiment Levi come marching up to punch Tyler in the face. The true horrors they faced if they lost had just been made very clear to him, and they were worse then his upbringing in the underground world of AoT.
"You got arrogant and nearly got us all killed!"
"I underestimated Ragyo. She's dead now."
"If you spent more time actually LEADING this war and less time fucking those whores-"
"Watch it Levi. You wanna voice a complaint, feel free, but do not-"
"FUCK YOUR FRIENDS! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT ARE THEM! WE ARE LEFT TO DIE OUT HERE AND THEY GET ALL THE HELP AND PRTECTION!"
"IF YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THE WAY I DO THINGS THEN GO BACK TO BASE, SHUT THE DAMN DOOR AND STAY THERE! YOU DON'T HAVE TO HELP ME! I'LL DO THIS ALONE IF I HAVE TO! OR WOULD YOU RATHER BE TORTURED FOR FUN BY AN UNPREDICTBLE MANIAC?"
Tyler was yelling at him now too. The others all backed up, as the two men glared at each other. Levi was next to speak.
"Fight your own battles. I won't die for a selfish, naive brat that things he owns the world."
"That’s fine Levi. Like I said. You want to walk away, be my guest. Just don't come crying to me when Marissa gets her knives on you. ANYONE ELSE WANNA BAIL?"
He opened it to the whole army. Then Hajime came forward.
"I have seen true horrors during my time at the bottom of the Abyss. They were nothing compared to what you live with on a daily basis. Yet, I have never once heard you complain. You made a mistake here, everyone here can see that. What will you do about it going forward?"
"I never make the same mistake twice Hajime. Next time we launch, we will be better informed, better equipped, and stronger. Ragyo is dead. That is a victory. But we have more a far bigger problem now. This op is scrapped. We’re returning to base to lick wounds, regain our strength, and rearm. Marissa has lost control of her army."
Levi spit at him.
"Like I'll fight for you again."
"You don't if you don't want to. But, until we win this war, you have to live on base. THAT is not up for debate Levi."
He just looked at him in disgust.
"A prisoner of war."
"Idiot. if the world gets a hold of you, and they learn you're not under my protection they will dissect you alive. Or worse. You might not be scared of me Levi, but the world IS."
He just snorted and walked off. Then Eren Jeager and Mikasa came forward.
"We think he's wrong."
"You came back for us. That means something."
"Thanks you two. Okay. Wales, we need to get moving. Any ships in good enough condition for occupation?"
The elegant battleship smiled.
"Hornet is in the best shape."
The sexy Texan smiled.
"We took a hit today. We need to get home asap Hornet."
She tipped her hat to him.
"We'll be back in six hours."
"Five. Hornet. her thinkers are coordinating."
Wales and Mina went pale as they looked at each other.
"Sonya!"
She came running.
"Get Mavis. Now."
She nodded and her power flared to life. Tyler walked over and gave her a drop of blood. Her power was doubled, and Mavis was heard speaking.
"Oh, thank god. Mavis receiving."
"We're RTB Mavis. We took a nasty hit."
her concern was evident.
"Dead?"
He looked to the others.
"No. Some can't move on their own just yet, but a few days recovery will do them well."
Mavis was relieved.
"Mavis. Get the base on full alert. Marissa has lost control of her army. Her thinkers are working together now."
"Understood. We got some new reinforcements that should keep us safe."
"Names?"
"Sora and Shiro. Brother and Sister. A boy named Kirito, his girlfriend Asuna. An imposing skeleton man called Ainz Oal Gown and his pledsians, a god called Tet, and a man named Naofumi with his friends Raphtaila and an adorable girl Filo."
"Oh thank fucking god. Ainz. Is he on our side?"
She chuckled.
"Kiria got him."
"Again. Thank fucking god for Kiria. We're loading onto Hornet as we speak. I'll store our ruined transports in my shadow. Mavis. Get with Zeref. Yes I know what I said. I need names and profiles on every thinker she has."
"We already have it, sir. It's waiting for you at base."
"The Neroui hives went boom too. The mothership was recalled to base."
Mina was surprised.
"How?"
Tyler sighed tiredly.
"Before we got sent into the gap, that blast teleported us to the hives. I had to fight an Acnologia level dragonking, while the ladies killed the hives. Inuyasha used a pair of wings I loaned him to keep the neroui off us."
THAT shocked everyone. Even Levi. He came over to look him in the eye.
"I know of Acnologia's extreme power. You fought another being of that strength, alone, and STILL did that?"
Tyler smiled.
"It's how I do things Levi. First up. Last down. You see me as an arrogant playboy that fucks more then fights, and the truth is I'd much rather fuck my girls then raise a fist. But, when the time comes for that fist to be raised, I will be both the first to draw steel, and the last one standing when everyone else drops tired. I don't rest until I am sure it is safe for my friends to do so. If I'M Playing, Levi, then we're as safe as we can be. I made a mistake here. It will not happen again."
The short man nodded, as if approving of his mindset.
"Okay. When placed in that light, I see what you mean. You play as hard as you do, because you may have to fight things we just can't. I said we're taking the most of the risks. I see that is not true. The risks we take are nothing compared to yours. If I fail, I die horribly, if you fail, WE ALL die horribly. To what Hajime said, I have never ONCE heard you complain. either about the burden of command or about the things you have to do to win a battle. I have seen your rampages, now, answer this: How did you sleep after them?"
"Like a rock, Levi. I didn't even dream, and woke well rested."
"Now. How Old are you?"
"fourteen."
THAT shocked him.
"Wait. What?"
Tyler looked at him quizzically, like he was confused by his confusion.
"I thought you knew?"
Levi leaned against a flipped bus, so great was his shock.
"You're...really only fourteen?"
"Ahh, yeah. here, think fast."
He tossed his ID card to him. He looked at it and just shook his head.
"If this is true, and not a false ID, then I owe you not just an apology, but a drink too. You're younger than Eren there and yet you lead this war of horror, you have those scars, and you do those vile deeds with a smile on your face while charging headlong into battle. Even the minimum age for the wall companies is seventeen. yet. You're at the front of a war that makes our fight to survive look like a joke, you lead from the front, which I respect, and you rally us behind you as you race forward. At the age of Fourteen."
he tossed him his ID back.
"Okay, Tyler. I can forgive this mistake. The fact we even got this far without any dead is both astonishing and proof of your skill as a leader. It would seem our lives are in the hands of a boy younger then Eren was when Maria fell."
Tyler smiled.
"I never make the same mistake twice. Now, how long till load up?"
Wales and a still weak Mina looked at each other.
"One hour."
"Okay. I need a word with our new guy anyway."
He went to take a step, only to fall over. The gathered troops just watched him topple, frozen in place as if having a hard time believing what they were seeing. Tyler groaned, but got back to his feet.
"Damned rock."
HE then walked off to find Inuyasha. Ash sighed.
"Sad to see THATS still a thing."
Levi looked at her.
"What, exactly?"
"He's torturing himself inside for this mistake, Levi. So, he's going to work himself into the ground to make up for it."

Tyler found the silver haired boy looking at the new ocean tidal pool that the crater created when he found him. He looked at Tyler was he approached.
"So. Kakyome."
"She wasn't here."
He sighed sadly, and griped the grass in front of him.
"I need to find her."
"I'll help you. But. Right now, we are in no fit shape to help her even if we did find her."
He looked at his hand. It was shaking.
"As much as I hate to admit it. You're right. My strength is waning. There's a full moon tonight. So I won't be able to do anything."
"Well, we have a database that we can check at base to see if she even came here."
He looked at him.
"If she didn't?"
"I'll use my revive spell to bring her here. For that would mean she's dead."
HE looked at him.
"Why would you go so far to help us?"
"At this point? Its a hobby. Plus, well, because I can."
He snorted.
"That’s it? Those are the only reasons?"
"Only ones I need."
He smiled at that one.
"You've kept your word so far. I'll go back to your base."
"Thank you, Inuyasha. We WILL find your girl."
He wobbled a little as he went to go find Rias. Inuyasha was a little curious as to if he'd fall over.
Tyler found Rias resting on a rock, looking at the ocean, as Hornet's carrier was getting loaded.
"Hey, you okay?"
She smiled.
"I'm okay. Everyone else is too."
"That was too close Rias."
She chuckled.
"We had faith in you."
"It won't happen again Rias."
She then looked at him, and saw he was in even worse shape then after Issei jumped him.
"Go lay down for a bit. You dead on your feet."
"I have to check on the others. Glad your okay."
He walked off, right into a tree. He growled, slapped his head a few times and headed off. Rias was now very concerned. Tyler found Sakamoto and the other Witches examining the remains of their strikers. Tyler came over and looked over the wreckage.
"Here, I'll fix them."
Sakamoto turned with a smile that died when she saw his evident exhaustion.
"It's okay. Take a nap."
He just waved his hand at the units. His shadow encased them, and when it faded they were sparkling new. He then used his power to make Perrine a new pair of glasses. She could see just how tired he was, and felt more concerned then grateful.
"You really should rest."
"Later."
He walked to where Ash was sighing over their ruined laptops. Tyler just encased them in shadow and boom! Restored to perfect working order. All data intact. He then walked off, on full autopilot. Ash just shook her head.
"He really HASN'T changed."
He next found Yoshkia crying over her shattered necklace. Again it was repaired. She looked to see him stagger by, more machine then person at that point. She became scared by his lifeless gaze. Tyler walked into the bus. That jogged his mind.
"Fuck it."
He then placed a hand on the ground and a shadow surged outward and engulfed the entire army. It rose upward, and once it did, every wound, every torn piece of cloth, every scratch was repaired, healed and restored to sparkling newness. He then went to assist the loading process. He came around a repaired bus to get tackled by Melody.
"Love. It's okay. You've done enough today."
He pushed her off.
"Not yet. I still need to get the carrier loaded. I'll rest then."
He got up and used his shadow again to store the land vehicles, strikers, and those too weak to move in his shadow. He then spread his tired-looking wings and flew to deposit his load on Hornet's carrier. With the aid of his power, he had the weak in bunks, the buses in hangars, and the strikers in hangars. He then flew back for another load. He laned to find the entire force waiting for him.
"This everyone?"
Mina stepped forward.
"Go rest, we can handle it."
"For the last time, I will rest once the carrier is moving, now shut up, and tell me what else needs to get brought aboard?"
He straight up snapped at her, with venom in his voice. Mina's eyes hardened.
"This is it Sir."
"Good."
Into his shadow they went. Then they were on Hornets flight deck. Tyler then flew back for a last once over. He used his shadow stretched to a three mile blanket to search for anything that he missed. He found a few things, like Sakamoto's sword, a few chess pieces, some books, and other things. He brought them back and laid them on the deck. He then looked around. Then to Hornet.
"That it?"
She nodded.
"We're setting sail."
"Good. Now for the barrier."
He walked to where the tent had been the last time, and placed a hand on the deck of the ship. He had to fight with his power to set it up.
"Come on you worthless piece of shit. WORK!"
He had such hatred in his voice that it chilled the blood of those around him as he forced his on-the-verge-of-collapse body to erect a three kilometer dome over the carrier. This one had a soothing element as he attached his version of Asia's power to help them heal. He then grabbed Mina's hand and drew a red circle. They keys secured, his friends safe, and them now moving, he got up and went for the stairs. Only to miss a step on the steep flight to fall on his face.
"Fuck."
He dragged himself to his feet, and fought his way to the bunkroom he'd stayed the last time he'd sailed with Hornet. He found it ready and waiting for him. He used his power to strip to his underwear. He used his shadow to lift the blanket as he started to fall. He was out cold before his body hit the bunk."
Sign up to rate and review this story