Categories > Anime/Manga > Fairy Tail > A Demon in the Fantasy World

A Demon in the Fantasy World

by Goreleech 0 reviews

What happens when a bunch of anime characters get isekaied into a new world and have to fight waves of monsters?

Category: Fairy Tail - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2021-09-03 - 77287 words

0Unrated
SO I GOT ISEKAIED. SO FREAKIN WHAT?
DAY 0.
MONDAY.

“Mark.”
“Here sir.”
“sandy.”
“Here.”
“Mathew.”
“eh.”
“Tyler.”
“Barely.”
“Marrisa.”
“Here.”

Tyler sighed as he watched the class do role call first thing in the morning. Idiots. Like this school matters. And WHY is it mandatory to take precalculus IN 8TH GRADE? Makes no fucking sense. He sighed again as he rested his head on his arm and dozed. The teacher then sighed.
“Alright. Everyone’s here. Good. Now. The results of last week’s test. Only one person scored a passing grade and so is exempt. The rest of you have to redo the lesson.”
There was a mass grumble from all but Tyler who was on the verge of falling asleep entirely. The tests were handed back and Tyler noted he scored a perfect hundred before getting comfier with a secret smirk. I hate math. But I’m kinda good at it. The rest looked and it did not take long.
“Miss Sher, did I seriously score a 5?”
Miss Sher nodded as she faced the balker. She was a spindly lady in her early thirties with pale blonde hair and dull blue eyes that always seemed to be full of melancholy. Her skin was fair and her bust was rather large in her blouse of blue while for pants she always wore a type of skirt that hung to her knees and clung rather alluringly to her shapely ass.
“You did Sadie. You scored the lowest in the class. Now pay better attention.”
Tyler smirked into his arm at the teacher’s soft, breathy voice. She were a few years younger she’d be a helluva knockout. Sadie, the girl that had complained snorted.
“Whatever. Like I need school. Daddy signs your paychecks. When I graduate I’ll have my college paid for.”
And the half-awake teenager was gone as the class rich girl went off on another of her rants. Sadie was a pretty enough girl with back length chocolate brown hair she obsessed over while her skin was rather pale. Her eyes were a lovely shade of hazel and her rack was large for a 15 year old at a solid D. her outfits were always brightly colored blouses and frilly booty shorts she bragged were custom due to her rather curvaceous ass she had from her time on the cross country team. She was pretty, but her personality was the real issue. Spoiled, arrogant, conceited and extremely materialistic, the brunette loved nothing more then to rub her wealth in other people’s faces. She was the daughter of a local bank chain owner and so was indeed quite well off. Even if her father and mother were incredibly nice people. Their daughter was a nightmare everyone dreaded dealing with. It’ll be funny to see her reaction when she learns SHE has to pay for her own college and buy her own car. I’ll have to get popcorn. He relaxed as Sadie then turned to the next issue.
“And why does HE get to just SLEEP in class, Miss Sher? Look! He IS asleep!”
Miss Sher sighed.
“He was the only one in the class to get above a 30. HIS score? A perfect hundred. How I would LOVE to know since I took Calc in college and BARELY passed.”
Sadie snorted in her high, chirpy soprano.
“Pff. He cheated. That’s how. Idiot hasn’t been paying attention to a thing beyond his sleep.”
“Tyler?”
“What?”
The boy’s harder, tired baritone voice was heard and miss Sher looked at him.
“What is the square root of 335?”
“18.30300521772313‬.”
She looked at the spoiled girl.
“THAT’S how.”
“freak.”
“GO to the office right now missy. That was cruel.”
Sadie had tears appear nearly instantly in her hazel eyes. A common tactic she used to get her way at home.
“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it! I’ll be nicer!”
Miss Sher wasn’t having it.
“You have detention for that. You ALWAYS do that to him. And most times I even forget he’s here.”
“way to make a guy feel wanted teach.”
She smirked at the dry, sarcastic callout.
“If only SOMEONE was as quiet and paid as much attention.”
“for a rich girl, she sure is cheap.”
Sher chuckled and so did a few other that got the reference.
“Points for the spongebob reference and the slick one too.”
“Hurray. I made a math teacher laugh. Should I feel accomplished or ashamed?”
The pale blonde teacher chuckled again.
“I didn’t know you told jokes, Tyler.”
“I can do so much with that. But I’m tired. So I’ll just let the math teacher ruin their day.”
She smiled at that one.
“An original math teacher jab. And enough.”
He shrugged as Sadie looked at him. He was a bigger boy for his age of 15. Standing at 5 foot 11 inches tall with a wiry 220 pound frame, Tyler was rather well built. Which made sense considering he was the adoptive son of a marine drill Sargent. His skin was fair with a pastiness to it since he didn’t really go outside and his hair was a messy brown he kept short as it was less of a hassle. That was him in a sentence. It’s less of a hassle, so he’ll do it. His eyes were brown and always seemed full of a tired mocking light that was like a silent taunt. Sadie had stuck her nose up at the bigger guy when she’d seen his outfit was merely an old T-shirt, battered sweatshirt and ragged jeans. He always wore work boots and worked down at the lumberyard on the weekends for his throw money. He’d moved to their town a year prior after his previous family had been murdered in a home invasion he’d put down himself. Sadly his family had perished in the fight and he’d been placed in the system with a foster family. That didn’t end well either as the parents had turned out to be monsters that tried to rape the poor guy after drugging him. He’d fought the drugs off and killed them too in the ensuing fight. And then he was placed with the drill Sargent by the name of Griggs. And enrolled in her school. He’d walked in after miss Sher’s introduction.
“Now then everyone. We have a new student from new Hampshire. He’s…had it rough so be mindful. Come in.”
The hazel eyed brunette had been intrigued when she found out the new student was a boy and so undid a button on her blouse to allow some of her impressive cleavage to show….before the guy was actually seen. He’d walked in with in his ragged clothes and standing a good few inches taller then even the gym teacher and his eyes had been full of a tired energy as he stood beside the teacher he was a good twice the size of. There was a mass of whistles from the kids at the new guy’s height. Sadie?
“Ew. He’s gross. It’s called a clothes store. You should visit.”
Her jab had merely made him smirk.
“It’s called a face. I’d take that one back where ya got it and ask for a new one. Since that one’s PUUUUURE nightmare fuel.”
His hard, dry toned jab had it her right in the tears while the rest of the class smirked at the retort while Miss Sher sighed.
“No bullying in my class. Introduce yourself.”
“I’m Tyler. No last name.”
“You’re sitting there.”
The floor had creaked as the 220 pound kid walked and Sadie huffed as he sat by her.
“Gorilla.”
He’d ignored her and instead put his head on his arm before just seeming to fall asleep. Sher noticed.
“If you fall asleep, I’ll drop a dictionary beside your face.”
“If you startle me, Miss Sher, my reactions are usually a fist at the middle. And it would be PURE reflex. So I wouldn’t recommend it.”
She AND the class had been a little shaken by the cold retort.
“go to the office for threatening me!”
“wasn’t a threat. It’s a fact. I’ve been jumped FAR too many times like that. My nerves are frayed live wires and the slightest jolt makes me react.”
The blonde teacher shivered at that before a student smirked and poked the kid with a pencil. His reaction made them ALL jumped as he’d flipped over the desk, flicked his own pencil not a soul knew he’d had in his hand at the other kid, and was in a fighting crouch with a freakin SWITCHBLADE open and ready for a stab. The other kid had been disarmed of his pencil as Tyler had a look of murder in his ice cold brown eyes before he realized it had been a prank and he sighed. The knife spinning around his hand as he closed it with a TERRIFYING ease and skill.
“See? I don’t take surprises well.”
Miss Sher had gulped.
“The knife. Hand it over.”
“I will not. Here.”
He flipped her a piece of paper and she’d gone white once she read it.
“Oh my god you poor boy. Understood. NO pranks on that kid everyone. If he reacts the wrong way he WILL kill you on pure reflex.”
And like that Tyler had been labeled the class psychopath and his popularity shot to the roof. Even if he didn’t care. The guy had merely shrugged when they wanted to get to know him.
“I used to kill people for a living.”
Annnd that had been that. Now he sat in class with people not even looking at him as he’d been labeled a monster and yeah. Tyler yawned as he settled in his chair while Sadie was now fighting with the teacher.
“I have a meet today! I’ll do detention tomorrow.”
“You will go to detention today young lady or you will be removed from the team.”
“IT’S THE CHAMPIONSHIP! IF I MISS IT I WON’T HAVE THREE WINS IN A ROW!”
“Lower your voice when you speak to me. And you should’ve thought of that before opening your mouth. Now be quiet. You have detention today. Be there or be suspended.”
Tyler smirked at THAT new horror as Sadie was on the verge of a full on freak-out as punishment of any sort was just foreign to her. I wish I had popcorn right now. Sadie was sobbing tears of rage as she argued and Miss Sher had enough.
“I am calling your parents.”
“PLEASE! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING! YOU’LL BE FIRED!”
And Tyler fell asleep at that point. He woke fifteen minutes later to see Sadie’s parents in the class with Miss Sher with open checkbooks and Sadie smirking triumphantly at the sure to be victory. Tyler yawned hard and sat up with a mass of creaks in his back.
“Are you okay?”
Miss Sher looked at him in shock and he chuckled.
“I was oddly comfy there. More comfy I am, more I settle, more I make a glowstick jealous.”
“You are very odd you know that?”
“Yeeet YOU’RE the one that chose a career involving numbers. And equations. And tormenting kids with them.”
“another original. Write them down and sell them as a gag gift.”
He chuckled and looked out a window as his midwestern junior high school as Sadie’s parents frowned.
“He just insulted you. And he gets no punishment?”
Sher smiled.
“Tyler’s the best student in the class. And it’s how he shows he likes you. It’s in his ISP that the more he likes you, the funnier the jabs and jokes he makes about you are. If he DOESN’T like you OR respect you, the insults hurt.”
Sadie sniffed.
“So he HATES ME?”
Tyler smirked at her saddened tone now.
“If you weren’t so freakin BITCHY all the time, Sadie, I might be a bit nicer.”
Her hazel eyes were huge with shock at this.
“Bitchy? I’m merely reminding you of you has the money! That’s important!”
“That’s called being a spoiled bitch. And there’s better ways to flex an that.”
She sniffed again, on the verge of tears at this news.
“And they are?”
He smirked.
“Well. For one. The way you dress. You can flex your wealth AND have class. For example. Get a rolex or some other expensive accessory and wait for someone to comment. Say I just got it before school. Or. I saw it in a window and thought it looked cool. Subtle and yet bragging. Like this.”
He pulled a sticker decorated laptop from his backpack and she blinked.
“That’s an Alienware 10 core! That thing is EASILY 10 grand! How’d you get it?”
“Griggs bought it for me for school work and my writing. I mostly use it for my writing though.”
She wiped her eyes and walked over to look more closely at the thing now. Her interest overriding her previous crisis.
“I’ve seen these in shops but never actually used it. How’s the startup?”
“ 5 seconds since I got it loaded.”
“That long?”
“I got over 5,000 songs on her for my music.”
“That’ll do it. And the thing’s got ten cores?”
“And the high tier graphics card for this laptop, a 4 terabyte SSD and about 64 gigabytes of ram. Not including the rest of the hardware.”
“Wow. And the stickers?”
“I’m an otaku.”
“No shit? I am too. Omae wa, Oi shindieru.”
“NANI?!”
She smiled.
“You pass.”
“Witchblade.”
“Huh?”
“Strike witches.”
“What?”
“Naruto.”
“Hey. I did not need that gift.”
“Girls und panzer.”
“I LOVE Miho.”
“High school DxD.”
“Oh god. Koneko.”
“Rias. Darling in the franxx.”
“I love Zerotwo.”
“Ichigo needs to be taken outside. And shot. Cubed, Cursed, curious.”
“Nada.”
“Gate.”
“Classic Isekai.”
“Sword Art Online.”
“Asuna.”
“Kirito.”
“Hensuki.”
“Decent. Berserk.”
“Not my genre. Lucky Star?”
He smiled.
“was fun. Goblin slayer.”
She shivered.
“Moving on. Mon Musume.”
“Oh I see you, Sadie. A centaur’s life.”
“I saw that and I have NO IDEA what they were going for.”
“MEEEE either. I’ve seen it twice. A certain magical index.”
“was fun. Kinda dopey though. Megalo Box.”
“I know OF IT but haven’t SEEN it. Shield Hero.”
“Eh. Overrated. No game No life.”
“Shiro is hilarious.”
“So true.”
“AHEM.”
The pair looked to see the trio of adults looking at them with raised eyebrows. Sadie then blushed a deep tomato as she remembered and Tyler chuckled.
“I think I proved my point. Cut the rich girl crap an you’re a decent person.”
She smiled sheepishly.
“Yeah. I was having fun. I’ll….try. I like stuff.”
“I like food.”
“We will get along JUUUUST fine.”
He chuckled at that one as miss Sher looked at her.
“Sadie.”
“sorry.”
“Better. You will have detention tomorrow.”
She smiled with relief and her father looked at the tall teenager as he looked at his laptop.
“How did you do that? We’ve been TRYING to break that nasty habit of hers for years now.”
He looked him in the eye.
“I’m her parent nor her teacher. So it helps.”
Sadie blushed and he AND her parents saw this. Tyler smiled.
“And I think we need to have a chat, Sadie.”
She smiled sheepishly as she saw she’d been caught and her few friends also saw it as a mass of knowing smirks broke out. Tyler yawned and closed his laptop when he noticed something on the floor.
“Hey Miss Sher, what’s with the red ring a death?”
She looked and saw the long circle of blood red paint encircling the class.
“I’ve no idea. I did not see it there when I walked in this morning. Nor any time in the day.”
Tyler shrugged as he eyed the thing.
“eh. Different. Probably some idiot’s idea of a long term prank. Like when you replace a carpet and you put a fake blood spatter in the shape of a person with a fake name written in blood.”
Sadie smirked at that.
“You are a sick bastard. I love that idea though.”
He chuckled as the circle pulsed. THAT development made the tall teenager stand.
“Uh-oh.”
The now nervous class watched as the circle pulsed again before Tyler stabbed it with his knife. He got a metallic ding from the blade hitting something other then wood and he sigh as he didn’t even scratch the paint as it pulsed a brighter red this time.
“Well we’re boned.”
Sadie was shaking as the thing pulsed again.
“Tyler?”
“We’re about to DIE. About to Isekaied, about to get superpowers, about to be kidnapped, or some combo of the bunch. For now?”
He reset his password.
“Wegotisekaied.”
The chocolate haired girl smirked at the hint as the ring around the class pulsed again before STAYING lit.
“Nice hint jackass.”
“Ha. Griggs’ll get it once they crack it. Annnd he’ll know I’m okay since. Well. Ya know. Badass.”
She smirked as the lit up ring rose up in a tube of red haze to surround them.
“I have a crush on you.”
“wanna be my girlfriend?”
“Sure. For all the thirty seconds we have to LIVE.”
He took her hand and kissed her deeply as the haze blinded them.
“Now you can die kissed.”
“I’m still a virgin though.”
“Sadly. We don’t got that kinda time. I’dda loved to though.”
she smiled and he held her tightly.
“Me too. Sorry.”
“Sure.”
He stroked her soft hair as the floor dropped out from under them and they were falling.
“ISEKAI!”
Sadie was screaming at her sudden freefall but Tyler merely pulled her close and kissed her again. She smiled at the move as the pair fell.
“Trope.”
“it works.”
They looked down and blinked as a mass of weapons were seen flying up at them. Pointy ends facing them. Tyler smirked as he saw this.
“Bound weapons. GREEEAT. Greatsword please!”
A massive 6 and a half foot long greatsword slammed into his back and he chuckled at this.
“Thank you.”
Sadie had a staff slam onto her back and he noted it was tipped by a red ruby.
“A fire mage. Neat.”
She had his hand in a vice like grip as the pair dropped towards a mass of light at the bottom. Tyler threw his weight forward as they hit the light.
And as he returned to upright he landed like iron man on a thick red carpet padding a polished floor of black marble. Sadie had landed on her ass beside the posing teenager.
“Owwie!”
“Cute.”
He rose to his full height and she smiled as he helped her up.
“I land on my ass. YOU pull a freakin iron man. Typical.”
“I TOLD you I was a badass.”
“Whatever.”
He looked around now and whistled.
“Annnd we’re boned again. Eh. We’ll play it.”
The class were standing in a massive throne room surrounded on all sides by support pillars made from the same black marble and the things gleamed in a rather wet manner as if they were drenched in wet. Behind the new arrivals were a mass of men and women in fine silken robes and gowns lined by fur that were CLEAR nobility and Tyler noted they were looking at them with a mixture of hope, mild disappointment, and raw nerves. He frowned at this and looked at Sadie.
“They expected more.”
She nodded.
“Yeah. Looks like they were expecting bigger. Not a bunch of kids with weapons.”
Tyler turned and looked at the front of the hall where the rulers would sit.
“And looks like this is a matriarchy. Interesting.”
On a set of two thrones sat a pair of beautiful ladies. The one on the left was Tyler’s height with a slender frame and long, foot length red hair the color of blood and skin a pale white. Her eyes were an icy blue while her rack was large enough to swell her fur robe of blue that added pop to her hair. She sat on her throne with alluringly crossed legs and she was bare foot for whatever reason while beside her sat another beauty. She had foot length blonde hair the color of gold and her eyes were a vivid shade of blue while her bust was massive. Easily triple d and made her V neck gown of silver bulge. She too was bare foot and had her legs crossed in an alluring manner as well. Tyler noted the two ladies’ delicate feet were rather close and poked each other every few minutes in a clearly affectionate manner. Seems they got a fetish and a fixation. Interesting. Sadie then noted their gem encrusted crowns.
“I want one.”
“Not now Princess.”
she smiled happily at that subtle promise.
“Spoil?”
“In time.”
She had a happy smile now as the red haired queen finished her look over of the group of people before nodding. She uncrossed her legs in an imperious manner and rose to her full 6 foot height before speaking in a sultry, imperious tenor.”
“we got a larger number this time. And a few of fighting stock. Good. I am high queen Emberia Flare mistress. This is my wife high queen Nardina Goldenshroud. Welcome Heroes, to the world of Graciso. This is OUR realm of Magenti and her capital city of Magna.”
Tyler listened to her speech with a feelable indifference and the blonde queen noted him with a lifted eyebrow as he stood a good few inches taller then the rest around him. He saw this and looked her dead In the eye and tilted his head. Fuck you want with me? She smirked seductively and he chuckled before kissing Sadie. The brunette smiled as she snuggled under his arm and the blonde queen’s smirk became thinner and a new light of seductive tease entered it. I see I’ll have to work for it. Sadie saw it too and smirked. He’s mine. GET YOUR OWN. Tyler watched as the blonde then licked her lips seductively AT SADIE now and eyed him too. Both? The teenager looked at his red faced girlfriend and she looked at him. A look of shock on her face.
“Uh-oh?”
“UH-OH. Go with it?”
“Sure?”
“Find out?”
“MAYBE?”
He kissed her and she smiled.
“Go with it.”
He chuckled and looked to the smirking blonde queen before he patted Sadie and smirked himself. Her too. Nardina licked her lips and winked. Emberia sighed.
“And it seems you’re already at it. Great. I do hope you picked wisely this time.”
Nardina smirked as she looked to her wife and spoke in a breathy, soft tone.
“That greatsworder and that simply HEAVENLY girl beside him. They have such lust in their souls I can taste it from here.”
Tyler whistled then.
“Oh DAMN. She’s a succubus. Wow.”
Emberia and Nardina were impressed with the blonde saying it.
“You knew my race from mere words. Impressive. I am indeed a succubus. The stories from your world?”
“You rape people for seed and use it to either impregnant some random woman or man. You have two forms for each sex and attack in their sleep. You feed on their lifeforce with every visit and eventually kill them. You’re an evil, VILE creature in our world. And a full blooded demon from hell. I wonder. Do the stories translate?”
She smirked and a set of small, sharp fangs were seen in her mouth.
“I am indeed from hell as you say. And AM a demon. But I am not evil. Usually. My race have the very best bodies for sex. Just sort of a goddess of sex and pleasure. I feed on sex, this is true, but purely for my lifeforce and increased pleasure. I do not kill my bedmates. I merely send them to the very heights of bliss and pleasure before we sleep. And we do not steal seed as it be a sought after drink for us.”
Tyler whistled and looked at Emberia. Who smirked.
“I’m an imp.”
“wow. Huh. Interesting. I always knew I was gonna burn in hell. But. After seeing who’ll be waiting for me down there? Ha. Worth the trip.”
“Oh REALLY?”
“I’ll be DEAD Sadie.”
“Good boy.”
He busted up laughing at that one and patted her.
“I did not peg you as the possessive type. Noted.”
“If you FUCKED UP my hair, you stupid sonuvabitch, I will BEAT you to death with that pipe there.”
“WOW.”
He left her infuriated and looked at the queens.
“soo why are we here?”
Emberia sighed.
“You’re here to help defend us from the waves of monsters that will attack us in thirty days. The countdown has already started. We will assist as best we can, but sadly it’ll fall to YOU to defeat the wave bosses and champions that attack us.”
Tyler crossed his arms.
“And the weapons we got midteleport?”
Nardina noted his greatsword and nodded.
“They are the representation of your soul. Your greatsword is made from a jet black metal with a white spine and blade. A soul of unyielding strength, and utter warmth all surrounded by a darkness most VILE and EVIL. We will tread most carefully around you. HER staff marks her as a very warm, kind and passionate girl. But with a temper that is only for the foolhardy. She’s of the fireball that one is.”
“Sounds about right. Parties?”
Emberia smiled.
“Those in this room and it’s completely random. You will be given guiding stones to find your parties once shown to your room.”
Sadie seemed saddened at this and he patted her.
“Tropes, Sadie. TROPES.”
“Right. Thanks.”
“And if not we’ll figure it out. Okay?”
She smiled and hugged him as Nardina spoke now.
“Magic in Graciso is cast by saying the chant and offering up a piece of your soul. The chant will take the needed fuel from your soul and you will feel weaker. Get too weak and you will blackout into the state called Mindshatter. A helplessness that lasts depending on the mage. But lasts at the base a period of 1 hour and during that time you are utterly helpless. And yet aware of everything around you and everything your body feels. So ladies. If you Mindshatter, and are raped during it, you will feel everything and experienced everything the monster does to you until they are sated. And there will be nothing you can do about it.”
There was a mass shudder felt by the rest and Sadie looked at her big boyfriend with huge hazel eyes and he chuckled.
“Pay attention to how your body feels and always go cautiously. Listen to your gut and it’ll never steer you wrong.”
She nodded and seemed to get very small at the thought of helpless rape. He smirked.
“And try NOT to Mindshatter by me. Okay? I might have t wake you in some rather…..unusual means.”
“Eep!”
“Oh my god that was cute.”
“PERVERT.”
“You expect me to deny it. But I like hotties and sex. So yeah.”
She was red in the face but standing upright in her fury and he patted her.
“Better?”
“Much. Thank you.”
“Be amazed how far a little indignation can take ya.”
She smiled and Emberia took up the thread.
“Now. You will be shown to your rooms by OUR staff. Make them mad, and we WILL mount you on a spike. There is a selection of camping gear in your rooms I highly suggest you look over. Ladies.”
A mass of maids walked out of some doors on clicking heeled shoes to bow before each of the heroes. The one that approached Tyler was half a head shorter then him with lower back length blue hair and bright blue eyes that sparkled like sapphires while her skin was fair. Her chest bulged and bounced with the double ds she’d been blessed with while her outfit was gothic Lolita. She smiled and spoke in a soprano.
“Greeting lord. I am Sia. I will be your maid until you find your party. Please follow me.”
Sadie smirked.
“NO getting taken in by the maid loli.”
Sia smiled disarmingly.
“I am sworn to the touch of ladies, Lady Hero. He is quite safe from my charms.”
Tyler chuckled as Sia eyed Sadie’s own lovely form, making her blush.
“Wow. They’re aggressive here.”
She gulped! Sia led the towering teenager away as Sadie was approached by an elven maid with her own large bust and the hazel eyed beauty smiled widely. Tyler chuckled as they walked down a hall.
“Uh-oh. Sadie’s got a fetish for elves. Like a legit fetish.”
Sia smiled knowingly.
“I know her. Her name’s Leaf and she is a VERY skilled seductress that simply adores human girls. If she is pure she’ll be seduced out of it.”
“I just lost my girlfriend. Sadie’s dreamt of being with an elf for years.”
“My sympathies.”
“I do not blame her. So long as she has the decency to tell me to my face.”
“Tyler!”
He looked to see Sadie running after him with a blush.
“we’re done! They have elves and I am KEEPING HER! BYE!”
She ran off to the laughing Leaf and Tyler whistled.
“That did NOT take long.”
Sia sighed as the pair dove into a room kissing.
“Leaf’s very good at what she does. And is also genuine too. She means EVERYTHING she says to a most extreme. So good for them.”
Tyler shrugged as he followed his own maid down the hall.
“eh. Good for her. I’ll find me own.”
“I see it was a recent joining.”
“Just before the teleport.”
“fortune and unfortune at the same time. Odd how fate works.”
“Ha.”
He was shown to a large room with a couch, bed, and bath and Sia smiled.”
“Your stone.”
“Thanks Sia. Now go join em.”
“Ooooh I’ll say I’m a gift!”
And she hurried off to join in Sadie’s surprise threesome. Tyler flopped on the couch with the baseball sized hunk of quartz and shrugged as he sat it on his chest.
“eh. I’ve had weirder things happen to me. What’s next? My entire party’s made up of my waifus? That’d be freakin COOL and TERRIFYING. Erza Scarlett and Satuski Kriyuin In the same party. YIKES. Rias Gremory and Revy two hands. SCARY. Asia Argento and Wendy Marvel. All adorable.”
He settled down to doze on the couch and did doze for a while before the stone on his chest started getting warm.
“That time?”
He yawned as he looked at the stone and noted it had a patch of black on the side pointing at the door. The teenager rose and followed the thing through the door and down the hall where a mass of other heroes were passing by on their way to their own parties. The black patch led the way through the building until it was drawn to the left hand side and he was faced by a door. He yawned as he tapped a knuckle on it.
“Enter.”
and opened it to be faced by a lady sitting at the couch with a cup of tea in her hands. She was half a head shorter then him with back length, sheer black hair that shimmered like midnight. Her skin was fair and smooth while her eyes were a FIERY mud color and her bust was large in her white military jacket that dropped to her waist where it met her white thigh high boots. Beside her rested a black bladed katana in an odd scabbard with a trap door that seemed to open when she drew the 4 foot weapon. Tyler smiled as he leaned his greatsword on the back of the couch.
“I’m Tyler.”
She smirked politely. I think.
“I am Satuski Kriyuin. It seems we will be working together.”
Tyler sat on the couch across from her.
“Looks like it. How long you been in here?”
“An hour. I was beginning to suspect I was alone.”
He looked around the room now. The place being a black marbled structure with a high ceiling and single bed easily 20 feet wide and complete with curtain. Behind him he noted the open air tub and chuckled.
“I got the couch and I don’t peek.”
Satuski smirked now.
“You would not live through the experience. And agreed.”
Her voice was strong, imperious, and had a rather warm feel to it. Tyler noted the pot of tea and she saw it.
“My maid brewed it. By all means. It would be a shame if it went to waste.”
“Appreciated.”
she sipped her own as he got himself a cup. The tall teenager then noted her katana.
“You know how to use that?”
Her chocolate eyes had a new layer of steel as she held the weapon.
“I do. And am highly skilled. His name is Byakuzan. And he is an extension of my will. Do YOU know how to use that clunky monstrosity?”
“VERY well. I can make them.”
she lifted a thick eyebrow at that.
“You are a blacksmith?”
“Bladesmith. Blacksmiths deal in sundries. But yes. I am skilled with a hammer.”
“Interesting. We have income.”
“Maybe. We’re in a new world. I’d need to see how my skills translate.”
“Indeed. And it would seem we think alike. This is good. I lay claim to leader.”
He smiled.
“The stones still have color. Let’s see who else is joining us before we talk terms.”
“wise. And agreed. I have already put thought into the wave.”
“So have I. Your plan Satuski?”
She set her cup down now.
“I suggest we set up defensive lines in a staggered formation along the battlefield and seek to make the enemies chase us. If we can take away their advantages, we win. To accomplish this we’d need a suitable landform or area we can make into the desired feature. That was as far as I got before you walked in. Your plan?”
He crossed his arms.
“Something similar. But the main difference is we claim a landform like for example a plateau and reinforce it. Next we use magic to raise walls into a murder maze from hell to slow the headlong advance. If the spells we’d need don’t exist we find the closest workarounds. Say a water wall spell mixed with an ice spell. Are you with me so far?”
Satuski’s eyes were faded as she pictured it.
“I am. A last stand from a position of strength.”
“Yes and no. The way the maze will work is to slow the advance and frustrate the bosses and champions. It’s not thw FODDER I’m going after. It’s the LEADERS.”
“Interesting. Continue.”
“Now to accomplish this. Fire. Movement slowers. Ice and floor spells that render movement harder. Basically ANYTHING we can do to make life utterly miserable for the monsters inside the mazes. The means. Oversupplied and OVERPREPARED. I do not care if a single monster appears. I am going into this with two points set in stone.”
The black haired lady nodded.
“They are?”
“One. We are HIDEOUSLY outnumbered by a billion to one. 2. The other heroes are utterly useless to the point of helplessness.”
“Interesting. Looking at the very worst possibility and working backwards to completely remove it from play. Hm. I have allies in the heroes. They are not useless.”
“I don’t care if they are. I am looking at it like they will be.”
“Ah. And that is a grim possibility. And one I do not wish to see. And for the waves themselves? As in the actual battles?”
Tyler sighed.
“Do NOT get taken prisoner. Okay? If you go down in a pack of monsters, use a knife. Or I’ll hit you with an arrow and call it a courtesy.”
She frowned.
“No rescue or attempt?”
“I will not take that risk. We’re in a fantasy world, Satuski. And as a rule fantasy worlds are hells all their own. You’ve seen it. I can tell. But it doesn’t matter. As bad as your worst day may seem to you? Ask yourself this.”
The lady had a glared in her eyes now.
“Speak.”
“Which would be worse? Going through your torment again, or being kept as a breeder by an undead lich?”
She shuddered at the images her mind conjured.
“Understood. I will count on it if you cannot safe me. And I you.”
“Appreicated. And that is another scenario to prepare for.”
The imperious lady smiled.
“Agreed. So if we encounter such hell, we can escape on our own?”
“Or at the very least kill them as they bring you down.”
She nodded and the pair sipped their tea as a fresh knock was heard. Satuski spoke.
“enter.”
The door opened and a new girl walked in. She was half a head shorter then Satuski with long, knee length blood red hair that shimmered like the stuff and Tyler nearly dropped his tea cup at the sight of her! NO FREAKIN WAY. RIAS GREMORY? NO WAY. There’s no. WAY. The redheaded girl smirked at his DUMBFOUNDED expression as she stood before them.
“YOU look like you’ve seen a ghost. Or. You know me.”
Her warm, sultry voice made him shiver before the feeling snapped him from his stupor.
“Sorry. Kinda caught me by surprise.”
She smirked as they looked at her now. She was a truly beautiful girl with ice blue eyes and pale skin. Her rack was massive. Easily double ds and made her schoolgirl uniform bulge while on her back was a red and black tipped staff. Satuski smirked her greeting smirk.
“Greetings. I am Satuski.”
Tyler smiled/
“I’m Tyler. Nice to meet you?”
The redhead smirked.
“I am Rias Gremory. Next head of the house of Gremory. Yet for some reason.”
She looked right at Tyler.
“I feel like you know that.”
“Ha. I’ve met redheads before. Never a one like you. DAMN.”
“And your GIRLFRIEND?”
“Dumped me for that elf maid she was with. It did not take long.”
“HA!”
She and Satuski chuckled at THAT convenient timing and Tyler shrugged.
“Sadie’s in my class. And has had a hardcore fetish for elves for years. Now she can try them out IRL. Yeah. She found her catnip.”
Rias got her own tea and sat beside Satuski. Then she noted the one bed and open air bath before looking right at the lone boy in the room with a lifted eyebrow.
“Satuski.”
“He has agreed to the couch and sworn he does not peek. I have yet to test this.”
“Interesting. Shall we?”
“Byakuzan is SHARP.”
Tyler sighed as the two ladies rose.
“Something tells me, I am NOT going to die to a monster.”
Satuski smirked as they walked by.
“Lay flat.”
He flopped.
“waaaaaay ahead a ya.”
The pair of ladies were heard stripping before getting into the water.
“Ooooh I feel so much better.”
“Indeed. A warm bath does wonders for the nerves.”
Tyler was looking at the ceiling and looked towards where Satuski’s sword was…and sighed before rolling over.
“Rias. Satuski. Above the bed to the left.”
The ladies looked and noted the large, brightly polished floor mirror that granted a clean view of the bathtub from a certain angle. Satuski nodded as she saw him roll.
“we knew. And appreciated.”
Rias smirked from her soak spot as her massive melons floated in the water.
“It’s nice to see a boy that KEEPS his promises.”
Tyler chuckled.
“I’m interested. Never you doubt that, ladies. But I’ll keep my decency thank you.”
“Ooh nicely put.”
“Indeed. I think we will make this work just fine.”
There was a knock and the teenager sighed as the ladies looked at each other.
“Open air bath and it’s occupied. Enter carefully.”
The door opened and in walked a clanking lady in full plate mail in a spin as she heeded the warning. Tyler looked over his shoulder and blinked as he saw her. OOOOOOH FUCK. The new girl was his height with long, lower back length scarlet hair and blazing sky blue eyes. Her skin was fair and her rack was large in her armor that was also brightly polished and well maintained. On her back was a massive greatsword with a double edge and angel wing crosstree. She frowned as she saw the boy on the couch…then she saw the two soaking ladies. Who were OUT of his sight even with the large floor mirror. She nodded and spoke in a firm, sultry voice.
“Good. I see he has decency. I am Erza Scarlett. I will keep watch ladies.”
Satuski smiled thinly.
“Appreciated Erza. I am Satuski. This is Rias. He willingly pointed the mirror out when we got in.”
“I see. Points earned.”
“Indeed.”
Rias nodded as well.
“He has kept his word.”
Tyler sighed.
“Great. Trapped in a room with three VERY intense ladies. Two in the tub. I have seen deathtraps more survivable.”
“DON’T MOVE THEN”
“And that’s why I’m not gonna die to a monster.”
He got a chuckle from Rias for that as he got comfy on the couch and settled to doze. Erza got herself a cup of tea and sat on the other couch to keep watch. The tall teenager yawned and dozed right there until the sound of water splashing was heard and footsteps.
“Safe.”
He sat up and saw Satuski and Rias had retaken their spots on the other couch either side of Erza. Tyler cracked his back and got the ripple of creaks that meant he was comfy.
“Are you okay?”
He chuckled at Erza’s mild shock.
“I’m fine. I was comfy. Damned couch is more comfortable then my bed back there.”
Rias whistled at that.
“Poor?”
“Hellscape. I killed my family in a home invasion I put down. Our house was invaded and they got caught in the shotgun blast. Then the foster family they put me with tried to rape me. So I killed them too. Yeah. I’ll stop there.”
even SATUSKI was shocked by that flat horror. She shivered as a memory flared.
“My sympathies.”
“Appreciated Satuski. They really are. But I don’t need sympathy or pity.”
She and Erza smiled at this.
“I see you found your peace.”
“And that is most admirable.”
He chuckled as another knock was heard. Rias said it.
“Come in.”
And the door opened to let in a shorter girl with lower thigh length black hair that was got up in twin tails tied by large flowers. Her skin was fair and her eyes a bubbly blue while her rack was large. Easily double ds and held up by a blue cord strung around her arms and her outfit was a white thigh length gown and sandals. On her back was a large white staff tipped by a diamond. She smiled warmly as the newest arrival faced the group. Her voice a happy, chirpy soprano.
“Nice to meet everyone. I am Goddess-oh right. I am Hestia. Looks like I’ll be working with you.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at her.
“Nice to meetchya. I’m Tyler. These are Erza, Rias, and Satuski.”
Hestia smiled as she got her own cup of tea and sat beside the hulking teenager. Him noting her arms had long elbow gloves of white.
“we’re gonna need to get you a new outfit Hestia. White’s not the best idea for a buncha adventurers.”
she smirked.
“IS that the ONLY reason?”
“Do YOU wanna go around looking like a tomato after a single fight?”
“Satuski’s in white.”
“Her jacket’s military issue. More durable then cotton and satin as a rule.”
“Oh fine. I’m keeping it though.”
He chuckled at that. Then there was a sound of cracking as their stones all shattered to dust. The teenager shrugged.
“I guess we’re the mess. “
The group nodded and Hestia noted the bed. And bath.
“Ladies? Anything I should know?”
erza smirked
“I am bath watch. And he didn’t move.”
Tyler smirked.
“I got the couch.”
She nodded.
“Good. Now.”
She and the rest became serious. Satuski opened the ball.
“I wish to lead us. I was in charge of a military force fighting against a tyrannical regime for years and we were nearly ready to spring our trap.”
Rias smirked.
“I want to lead as I led my devils in magical wars. I am a devil and sister to the current king of hell.”
Hestia smiled.
“I am a goddess. I led my Familia in my world which has similar bones to this world.”
Erza smiled.
“I wish to be leader. I led my fellow guildmates for a time when our Master was ill and was their strongest woman.”
Tyler leaned on the couch.
“I want to lead. I played worlds like this one for fun. Similar mechanics, similar magic, and even a similar gimmick. In these games, which we played for money mind you, I have NEVER lost a party member or had a party member unable to finish a fight.”
Rias whistled.
“RPGs?”
“The highest tiers in my world. These types of worlds are MY playground. And there is NO ONE, and I mean NO ONE, better at them than I am.”
Hestia smirked.
“And your method?”
“I’ll explain it like this. How strong is a chain?”
Satuski frowned.
“A chain is only as strong as it’s weakest link.”
Tyler smirked.
“If there are NO weaklinks?”
“That’s just not possible. Every chain and every team has a weakpoint.”
“NO. Not EVERY team. MINE never do. And if you think you find one, it’s a trap.”
Erza smirked.
“Blindspot protection.”
“Overlap. The word you are looking for. Is OVERLAP. We all share the same abilities where possible, all share the same duties and have the same roles.”
Satuski saw it then. And a slow smile spread across her angular face.
“No one does more then their share.”
“And no one is a one man show. And since we overlap.”
“We can rotate as needed, WHEN needed. I like this strategy.”
Rias crossed her slender arms under her large rack.
“Videogames?”
Tyler chuckled.
“Deepdive.”
“Oh never mind. I was about to say there’s a difference.”
“There is. Real world’s more exploitable. Example. Big dinosaur you just tip over.”
“Ah. So whos’ leader?”
Tyler shrugged.
“Names in a hat and pick blind?”
Hestia laughed as the others smiled.
“That sounds fair. Second is second in command.”
The group wrote their names on pieces of paper and put them in a jar before blindfolding Hestia. The girl then reached in and pulled two slips she passed to Erza. The redheaded warrior read the first.
“Party leader is…Tyler. Second is….Satuski.”
He nodded and Satuski did too as Rias smirked.
“Listen to us. We’re NOT mindless servants.”
Tyler chuckled at that one. Weird misfit, comin from her. Then he looked at Satuski.
“I handle jobs, direction coin and dark work?”
She frowned.
“Dark work?”
“Torture, bribes, interrogations, anything YOU or THEY can’t do.”
The black haired lady sighed at that as Erza glared at him.
“TORTURE? INTERROGATIONS?”
“Yup. Say we need information on say a bandit camp, we’ll take one survivor and I CUT the answers from em.”
Hestia sighed and looked at him.
“Why?”
“Still using the bandit camp as an example. The camps can hold anything from further loot to maps and intel on other bands, to captives depending on the bands we encounter.”
Rias sighed.
“I see. You’ll be the one they fear.”
Erza looked at her in anger.
“Are you saying you are okay with TORTURE?”
“I am NOT okay with needless pain, Erza Scarlett. Which is why HE IS. We will not have to stain our hands with such deeds. HE will. So YOU don’t have to.”
She shivered at that before looking at him.
“would we release our prisoners once we are finished?”
Tyler shrugged.
“Depends one who we’re dealing with. Some random bandit sure. But say some monster that sells little girls into slavery? NO. I’d kill them after.”
She nodded.
“I do not like this. But I see the reasons. And see why such a person would be needed in a party. Select a tool and we will look away.”
Hestia nodded.
“That is fair. And Tyler? LISTEN TO US. If we say release?”
“Again depends on who we’re dealing with Hestia. Some people do not deserve to live. Some. Death is too merciful. Too quick. We’re in a new world. A FANTASY world. There will be things we will see that are normal here, that may be abhorrent to you. But we will have no choice but to accept it. This is one of them.”
She shivered at that and so did Erza.
“I see. And agree. This is not our homes. So we must adapt as best we can.”
“Indeed, Hestia. I will see how honor is here before I condemn them.”
Satuski sighed and looked at him.
“I will ask an oath.”
He smiled.
“I promise to never turn my darker skills against my friends.”
She nodded.
“we will hold you to it. Now. I handle party roles, camp duties and arguments?”
“You’ll be the next step in the chain. If the argument continues, I step in and make a choice. And that will be final.”
“Agreed. Now. Payments?”
He frowned.
“They…forgot to tell us what the currency pf the land is. Umm. Okay. We’ll use gold coins for this. I suggest we have a party purse, and uor own purse per individual.”
Erza smiled.
“I believe I follow you. But in your own words?”
He nodded.
“Say we make 10 gold. 5 we set aside to party for things like meals, rooms, tickets, supplies, gear and anything else the party needs. The rest we split for our own wants.”
Hestia crossed her arms/
“Fair so far. Me, you, Satuski, Erza, and Rias. So a five way split. In the event we make four coins? In all?”
Tyler smiled.
“In that event, Hestia, it all gets added to party as a rule.”
Satuski nodded.
“And that is very fair. Now. Loot? Is that the word?”
Rias smiled.
“Say I want the same gem as Hestia? And we’re having trouble deciding?”
Tyler looked at her.
“Satuski plays the tiebreaker. If you STILL push it, I take whatever you’re arguing about and sell it for party coin and remove it from the equation.”
Hestia and Erza nodded sagely.
“I have seen entire familias kill each other over loot before. And that is a very fair meythod.”
“Indeed. In Fairytail arguments over pay always make master angry. If you cannot decide as friends who gets what, you do not deserve to be paid at all. His saying. Not mine.”
The teenager smiled.
“I kinda wanna meet him. Now. Inns.”
Satuski nodded.
“I ask separate rooms.”
He sighed.
“I’ll have to refuse that one. I have a few reasons why.”
Rias smirked.
“All us hotties in one room with you?”
“One reason yes I will not deny it. But not the important ones”
Hestia smirked
“well go on.”
He looked at them.
“One. It’s expensive. We’re five people and have no idea what the rates are. 2. It’s freakin DANGEROUS. Like Rias said. You’re all hotties. Go into a room alone and you are just ASKING for someone to attack you. Erza and Satuski especially since they’re tough. To some that’s a freakin challenge. And the true monsters? The ones you ladies are RAISED TO BE AFRIAD OF? Take it. If you got hit with a silence spell Erza, and a paralyze? You could be raped and so long as we don’t look in that direction? We’d never know. So I say one room for no other reason then the sheer safety numbers brings.”
He shuddered now.
“And to prevent the potential nightmares that come in the dark.”
A cold breeze blew through the otherwise warm room and Hestia hugged him out of sheer pity.
“I felt that. And even the gods here feel bad for you.”
He smiled and patted her small back.
“Thanks Hestia. You’re kinda warm.
She smiled at that.
“I AM a goddess!”
He looked at her.
“for real?”
“Yup!”
“wow. Your arcanum?”
She sighed and sat up straight now.
“Restricted to a timed release of ten minutes where I can use my full power freely. Does not upgrade. And once it runs out I am mindshattered for a period of 1 full hour.”
He nodded and looked at the ladies.
“Any other tricks?”
Erza smirked.
“I have a spell called requip. And with it have access to my entire collection of enchanted weapons and armor. All were drastically reduced in power. But I still have a vast collection.”
Rias shrugged.
“I’m a devil and my presence in a party boosts your skills and powers. As a passive boost.”
Satuski pointed to her left hand shoulder where a set of blue bands were.
“I am wearing a type of living clothing called a kamui. I flip these bands and it activates. While active all my abilities are enhanced and I an redressed in a set of bikini armor that can deflect bullets and allow flight. It lasts for 10 minutes with a 24 hour cooldown and is upgradeable.”
Tyler crossed his arms.
“wow. Um.”
Hestia smiled.
“The sword acts as your level panel.”
“Wow. Divine guidance.”
She laughed as he pulled the hulking weapon over. It was 6 and a half feet lone with a single edge and foot wide blade. The edge and spine was pure white with the center of the blade a rather creepy jetblack. The thing had no guard and was merely a handle that transitioned into a blade with a jagged feel. Tyler noted the weapon was rather dull, so he pricked his finger on the thing and spread his blood across the blade. And like flipping a light switch the weapon glowed an eerie white and black before a panel appeared above the weapon with a list of abilities. Satuski smiled.
“I request you read them aloud please.”
“Sure. Abilities, spells, and skills are party knowledge.”
Rias smirked.
“Look the thing over before you go further.”
“Ah. If I see your names on the list, I’ll leave them alone less the lady in question is beside me.”
“That is fair. And we’ll know.”
“The good ones always do.”
“Thank you and I have a boyfriend.”
“I hate him out of principle. Just to have it said.”
She laughed and he found his list of skills.
“Okay. Uh-oh. I got a red skill. It’s called Vile Wrath. Activates when my rage reaches a certain threshold and the result is I go berserk in a blind rage. Boosts all my stats and abilities by 75% and lasts so long as the bloodlust lasts. Oh god. Says here the more depraved and vile acts I preform in the depths of the rage, the higher the boost is. And it’s a pure blind rage. And goes off on it’s own. PERRRRFECT.”
He rubbed his eyes as the girls all looked at him mildly shocked. Hestia moved over to read the fine print.
“And when it fades….you’re left as helpless as a newborn child from the sheer strain it puts on you. Oh my me. Guys. Every act of evil he preforms, HE’LL FEEL HIMSELF. That is a cursed ability. And an EVIL one at that.”
Tyler sighed and scrolled to the next one.
“Next one’s not any better. It’s a passive called Demonic Pain. More pain I’m in, the deadlier I become. I’m not a masochist.”
Rias looked at the fine print now.
“You sure? Oh my hell. That’s a self-torture skill. Like the more he hurts himself, the stronger he becomes! He gets hit from an enemy, the buff is halved!”
He scrolled again and sighed at the next skill.
“And the last one. Reaver’s Dance. I get more agile the more of my blood is spilled. I get it. I’m a reaver. GREEEAT.”
Satuski looked at him with pity in her dark eyes.
“A reaver is?”
“A type of berserker that becomes deadlier the more pain they feel. Deathseekers is their other name as they dare death to take them all the while lining the way to hell with the corpses of their victims. I said victims. NOT enemies or opponents. For to be killed by s reaver is to be made their victim as it hurts. A lot. EVERY TIME.”
He sighed and looked at the set of red skills.
“Looks like my skillset is based on my own suffering. I am surprised. And yet I’m not. Odd feeling.”
He shrugged and looked at Satuski as he closed it.
“So the inn room.”
She sighed.
“One room is agreed. Separate beds.”
“sure. Wilds we can do two tents.”
Hestia frowned at that.
“Why in the wilds, Tyler? Aren’t we in more danger from nature?”
“We ARE. And same time we’re NOT. Nature has a set of rules people just don’t. For example the forest we’re camping in goes quiet for no reason?”
Erza smiled.
“A predator is in the area. I see your reasoning. Nature already HAS an alarm system.”
He smiled.
“And as a rule it is far more reliable then anything a city has.”
Rias nodded before blinking.
“I haven’t slept in the woods in a VERY long time.”
Hestia smiled sheepishly.
“Nor have I.”
Tyler and Erza smiled.
“I grew up in a forested city and my adoptive father was a marine dill sergeant. Military trainer. I can teach you.”
“As can I. I too have spent time in nature.”
Satuski sighed.
“I have not. I too require lessons. I am ashamed to admit this, but I have never cooked for myself either.”
Hestia smiled.
“I’m really good.”
Erza shrugged.
“I survive.”
Rias chuckled.
“I’m good too. I like cooking.”
Tyler smirked.
“I’m a five star chef. AND masseuse.”
ALL four ladies looked at him intensely now and Satuski said it.
“Towel?”
“If you’re not comfortable full nude. I learned nude too.”
“Towel. And this I have experienced. You will be tested.”
“Sure Satuski. I’d need a solid hour though.”
“Agreed. And we will find supply of lotions and creams.”
He smiled.
“Sure. I bet they got some batshit supply here. Oh. Any skills like cooking or massages we should know of? I’m a skilled bladesmith in my world.”
Erza looked at him.
“We will test that to this world’s standards.”
“Agreed.”
“I am highly skilled in magics as my world I was a wizard.”
Rias shrugged.
“I cook and am from a prominent family so.”
Hestia smiled.
“I’m a goddess so I have the ears of this world’s gods more easily. Plus I can poke them.”
Satuski sighed.
“I am a skilled swordsman and that would seem is all. The other skills I have merely revolve around running a school.”
Tyler smiled before remembering the bath.
“At a river or lake, I’ll hunt if you ladies want to clean up.”
Erza smiled.
“I’ll go with you. Until we learn whether we can trust you.”
“That’s fair.”
Rias looked at the bed.
“And in inn rooms. Just to have it said. NO stunts.”
“Agreed. Hm. I think that’s the only thing left we needed answered.”
Satuski crossed her arms.
“Battlerole?”
“Ah. Good call. I’m up front and center. My sword’s so freakin large and I’m so aggressive I need a lot of space. I’ll make this clear. Do NOT get close to me or I WILL accidently cut you in half. Satuski. You’ll be…dammit. Erza you use a greatsword as well?”
She nodded.
“I do. I see a problem with the formation you’re setting up.”
He looked at the group now.
“Two greatswords, a katana, and two staffs. Hm. “
Satuski saw the gears turning.
“Your thoughts?”
“I am keeping my sword int eh center as I’m the biggest on the team. And have the longest reach. Problem is your katana and Erza’s greatsword make for a lopsided formation unless I make an inverted Tee shape. But that’s too much the piercer since I’d get surrounded and you’d have to hold the front yourself. Hmm. Actually. The works.”
He smiled as he put the pieces together.
“I’m so freakin dangerous I’ll charge in and LET myself get surrounded. My abilities are BUILT for such a suicidal strategy. And since I’m the biggest weapon on the field, all eyes will be on me. Next will be Satuski and her dancing with her katana. Erza’s the next tank and the last line between whatever and the mages. Rias and Hestia. I’m the biggest tank and so the easiest to go after.”
Satuski tilted her head as she saw it in her mind.
“You’ll be surrounded. And would die in the first few seconds.”
“I’ll show you something. You’re hand.”
She smirked as he reached for her.
“Sorry. I’m not interested in you as a lover.”
“Noted.”
She took his hand and blinked as he squeezed.
“Wow. I can FEEL your strength. And just much you’re holding back.”
“I can deadlift close to 500 pounds. Without any real effort.”
Rias whistled now as she pictured his attacks.
“That greatsword will freakin HOWL. Scary.”
Hestia sighed and looked at him.
“I don’t like the idea of you so far from help if you need it, Tyler. I’ll be honest with you. But I agree we don’t really have any other options. I’ve never been in a true fight before.”
He patted her smiling.
“You’re a kindhearted goddess. That’s refreshing. We’ll get some practice in and see about getting you trained on another weapon. I’m thinking a rapier.”
She smiled with a slight blush at the pat.
“That felt nice. DON’T KEEP DOING IT. And sure.”
he chuckled at her in-stride threat before looking at Rias.
“You I’m thinking a lance would be your secondary.”
She frowned.
“A lance is another type of spear, right?”
“Yup. You’re in great shape and I can tell you run a lot so you got the frame for a scary lancer.”
“Your balls thank you for how you worded it. And you may keep them.”
He chuckled at her dry tone.
“Appreciated. All of us are getting bows too.”
Satuski smiled at this.
“I am a skilled archer. It was a hobby in my world.”
Erza shrugged.
“I’m okay.”
Hestia slumped.
“I’ve never held an actual weapon to use before.”
Tyler smiled as he hugged her one armed.
“We all start somewhere Hestia.”
She smiled.
“Thanks Tyler. You’re right.”
Rias chuckled.
“I’m okay with a bow. School had it as a mandatory.”
The towering teenager shrugged.
“We’ll get practice in. And we’ll get practice in hunting too.”
They nodded and he looked at the door, before smirking.
“You can come in now.”
There was a muffled squeak before the door opened to reveal their extremely sheepish maid as she wheeled in a trolley.
“Sorry Lord and Ladies. I felt it rude to interrupt your discussions.”
Satuski smiled.
“Appreciated, Sally.”
Tyler looked around and noted the pile of camping gear in the corner.
“We’ll load packs after dinner.”
Satuski looked at him and glared.
“I’ll clean up now.”
“Good. We will maintain our decency.”
“Ha.”
Sally was a pretty enough lady with long purple hair and bright blue eyes. Her skin was fair and her bust was large. She smiled as she looked at the huling teenager.
“Would you like me lord?”
He looked at her curiously and she blushed.
“I’m interested. And….needing.”
He looked at the four girls now GLARING DEATH at him and Sally smiled.
“I have a spell. Not a sound nor sight be seen nor heard.”
He looked at her.
“Aren’t YOU prepared.”
Rias said it.
“We WILL be waiting with swords.”
“Um. Enjoy the show.”
She smirked as they all looked away while the now eager pair stripped and got into the water. Sally smiled as she glowed.
“Lover’s Sphere.”
And the pair were encased in a pearl colored ball that not even Hestia could sense through. The goddess sighed as she poured her tea.
“I see we forgot about needs. We will question her after.”
Tyler whistled as he looked around the sphere.
“Neat trick.”
Sally smiled warmly as water splashed around them as if the ball was not there.
“They cannot see a thing Lord.”
“Tyler.”
“Tyler. Shall we?”
She looked to his sword and her blue eyes went wide.
“Oh my. Please be gentle.”
He smiled.
“I am. Ready?”
She kissed him sweetly and he kissed her back before latching to her large bust for a suckle as he teased her spot. She moaned before sitting him down.
“I like bouncing.”
He smirked, stood tall and lifted her up.
“Oh my! You are strong!”
He kissed her as she fitted the spear into her and he bounced her up and down like she was in a jumper as she moaned at the feeling.
“Ooh I LOVE this! Faster!”
And faster she got until she orgasmed. Then was flooded in her tiht slit.
“Oooh I LOVE cream!”
He smiled and pinned her against the wall of the tub for a ride from the rear and she groaned as her breasts flopped from the force.
“A little harder! A little faster! Yes!”
She screamed in pleasure as they played for a bit before being sated. She smiled weakly as he kissed her after going limp.
“I have not had a lay like that is so long I’d forgotten what it felt like. I do so wish another.”
He held her warmly in the water.
“We’ll be in town for a while Sally. Be more and happy to visit.”
“Please do. I am not your lover and merely your Lust Sater. As you are mine. I prefer women to be honest. But love the change.”
He kissed her deeply and she sighed.
“And now we should clean up before dinner.”
“even if I already had the main treat.”
She laughed. Then smiled as he did her hair up for her while they cleaned up.
“I pity the married men if this is how you treat your mere lust sated.”
“I like making my girl feel special. Plus it’s fun for me too.”
“You will make a lucky lady out there very happy.”
She got another kiss before he helped her redress out of the water in the section that still had their clothes.
“Not I feel oddly out of place.”
He chuckled at her mild discomfort.
“Like I said. Kinda fun.”
“Oh my.”
He redressed and the barrier was dropped. Sally was then dragged by all four ladies into a corner where she was made to raise another barrier while he sat at the table to wait. Half an hour later the barrier dropped and Sally was released with a new expression of exhaustion from her extensive interrogation from the ladies. Satuski faced the teenager as she sat across from him.
“So she will be your need filler. Do you seek a paramour?”
He smiled.
“I’m gonna try for my own harem.”
Rias snorted at that cocky reply and Satuski glared at him now.
“And you think it is acceptable to play with hearts like that?”
“Now hol the fuck ON Satuski. That’s a jump. From me saying I want to TRY FOR A HAREM to thinking I’m going to PLAY with their hearts like TOYS? Fuck you. I do not PLAY with people’s hearts like that.”
She stood her ground before the now angry teenager’s VERY intense glare.
“And yet you seek multiple lovers? What is that if not a game?”
“A solution in the event multiple girls fall. Which. LOOK AT ME. Is a VERY real possibility. And in case you haven’t noticed. We’re in a new world. And the queens were talking about a lay with me and Sadie like it was a common practice. So. I’m gonna try for one. If not, fine. I’ll pick the one matters the MOST and make her eternity. If it IS, well, I’ll get my primary and go from there.”
Satuski glared at him still as rias looked over now with a smirk.
“So you’re saying you’re going to try for one if it’s a way of life. And if NOT pick a single lover?”
“Pretty much.”
“Satuski? We ARE in a different world. And harems are more common then you’d think.”
She looked at her.
“Are they really?”
the redheaded devil nodded.
“They are. In my world, harems are a way of life for the devils. I’m in one myself as the primary.”
“Okay. Now I REALLY hate that guy.”
She laughed and looked at the smirking teenager.
“His name’s Issei. And he’s my boyfriend.”
“Consider him challenged.”
She and the other ladies blinked at that cold throwdown. Rias reacted first.
“Do I not get a CHOICE?”
He blinked.
“Oh. Sorry. It okay if I at least try to win your heart Rias?”
SHE BLINKED.
“Um. Sure? Ahh I did not expect you to ask like that.”
He looked at her curiously.
“really?”
“Yeah. Um.”
“I’d love to try to win your heart, Rias, but it’s up to you to give me a shot. You DO know that, right?”
“Yeeeah. It’s up to me.”
Hestia smiled as she saw a new perspective added to Rias’ worldview.
“We’ll chat.”
“Thanks Hestia. Um. Kinda got caught by surprise. And not entirely sure how to handle it.”
Satuski frowned and looked at Tyler now.
“You said it’s up to her to give you a shot.”
“I did.”
“Care to elaborate?”
He tilted his head.
“I can TRY? Um. Okay. Here’s the best way I can put it.”
“Go on.”
He looked her in the eye.
“It’s HER heart to give. Not mine to claim. It’s HER body. NOT my trophy. Not EXACTLY how I wanna say it, but closest I could get.”
the black haired lady nodded.
“I understand well enough. And agree completely. And in that light I cannot fault the harem even if it seems indecent to me. Perhaps we should see how it is and how you treat any ladies that seek to join.”
“Sure. That’s fair.”
Erza looked at him intensely.
“For the sake of clarity in the face of you bid, any of the REST of us interest you?”
ALL eyes turned to him and he chuckled.
“Sure. I’m interested in each of you. And so if you’re not, tell me now.”
Satuski nodded.
“I am not. As I said.”
“Appreciated. Erza?”
She looked at him.
“I want to see more of your personality before I make such a choice. I do not believe in regrets.”
“Admirable. And know if you change your mind down the line, I’m not going anywhere.”
Satuski smiled at that.
“Appreciated.”
Hestia smiled.
“I am already in love.”
“Lucky BASTARD. I hate him too outta principle!”
She laughed.
“Noted. You’d like him. And nothing against you.”
He smiled.
“I don’t need to know your reasons. You’re not interested. So I drop it.”
She smiled and rias looked at him.
“I’m not sure. So I’ll see.”
“I get it. And if it helps?”
“Shoot.”
“Saying no is not a bad thing. Shows you know when to put your foot down.”
She smiled at that.
“No hard feelings?”
“None. Like I said. If down the line it changes, I’ll be over here.”
“I’m not interested then. I’m happy with my current boyfriend.”
“Lucky BASTARD.”
“ha.”
“I am calling him a lucky bastard the next time I see him.”
They chuckled at his dark tone before he looked at rhe trolley and noted a set of pouches. Erza saw.
“They’re filled with gold coins. We waited for when you returned.”
“Thanks Erza. I can’t reach from here.”
She smiled and passed the sacks out and he noted the bigger sixh which he passed to Satuski.
“Second holds party coin?”
She nodded.
“That is fair.”
He looked at rhe amounts.
“I got 250 gold and in the party purse we got 5000. Hm. Sally left”
Satuski slid him a bell.
“That summons her.”
“Thanks. We need more information on the world.”
he rung it and the girl appeared a few minutes later walking a little limply.
“Have you need?”
Tyler smiled as he looked at her.
“Is there an adventurer’s guild int eh city?”
She nodded.
“There is. And it DOES have a job board as a few other heroes have asked. The fee to join is 75 gold per person and they ask a test of might to get a baseline for growth.”
“Interesting. And the usual cost for a room and meal for five at the inn?”
“At the bottom it will gost the five of you 250 gold for one night. Meal and room included.”
He tilted his head as he looked at the party pouch.
“The party pouch has enough for 20 nights there as is. Odd they gave us so much.”
Sally smiled as she provided insight.
“It was in good faith.”
“Uh-oh.”
He looked at Satuski.
“we’ll have to watch the other heroes now.”
She frowned.
“How do you mean?”
“MY class came with me. A bunch of high schoolers raised all their lives with extremely strict rules just got handed a mass of gold, had ALL the rules removed, and told their important just for showing up.”
She and the rest frowned hard at that. Sally included.
“I see the slippery slope. The queens will be informed of the danger. Tyler. You know them best-“
“The people from my world have the potential to become utter MONSTERS without someone reining them in. Sadie included as prior to the teleport she was the class bitch. Not sure if it was just a tsundere thing since she had a crush on me or not. But yeah.”
She nodded.
“I will inform the queens of the danger. Excuse me.”
she left and he chuckled at the wobble in her step.
“I heard that.”
He smirked at her sultry tone before the door shut and Rias smirked as well.
“So you’re a playboy.”
“I enjoy myself. And will be discrete.”
“And do NOT hurt them.”
He looked at her.
“If they’re into that typa play?”
She smirked.
“LISTEN TO THEM then.”
“I do.”
She and the rest smirked at the wedding vow vibes.
“Slick.”
He chuckled as Erza looked at him.
“You said if they are into being hurt.”
“Some girls like getting spanked. Kinky shit.”
“Ah. I know such tastes exist and do not judge so long as it is willing. And you listen.”
Satuski sighed.
“I am the last person to judge based on taste.”
Hestia shrugged.
“I don’t care enough to have an opinion.”
Tyler shrugged and sipped his ale. Which Rias noticed.
“Your drink?”
“I do.”
“Okay. You get tanked you sleep outside and we do not smell it.”
“Agreed. Just know I’ve got a heavy tolerance. So you might smell it and I just not notice.”
She nodded and Satuski looked at him.
“We will speak if we detect it.”
“Sure. I’m not that bad, but you know.”
Erza looked at him now.
“I have to ask. Your years?”
“I just turned 16 last December.”
They all looked at him in mild shock. HESTIA did a full head to toe and back as he was nearly twice her size!
“You’re only 16?”
He sighed.
“And with my stories.”
They shivered as that sank in and this time SATUSKI hugged him.
“You’re younger then I and have suffered the worse. My sympathy. Useless to you as it is.”
He patted her strong back fondly.
“Appreciated Satuski. And you’re warm too.”
She smirked as she sat back down.
“I’m from a northern region.”
“That’ll do it. I run a few degrees too. In the winter it gets so freakin cold your spit freezes before it hits the ground and bounces. And that’s before windchill. One year the fire hydrants froze solid and the water inside started exploding from just how cold they were. Was fun when trees started exploding too-thud. Ow.”
“Shut. Up. You are MAKING ME COLD.”
Tyler held his aching ribs from where Hestia had slugged the evil prankster while the others were shivering slightly as he’d talked. Hell. Even ERZA was seen to shiver ever so slightly while Hestia was full in shaking. He chuckled at their shakes.
“Works every time. The trees were cool. I guess the sap frozer and expanded to the point the wood couldn’t take it and it sounded like gunshots when they went. Was freakin SCARY when like twenty or so went at a time and we thought some prick had a machinegun gunnin for our asses.”
Hestia and the rest stopped shivering as he spoke of the trees and NOT the cold.
“You come from a weird town.”
“Ha. One year we got close to 30 feet of snow in one storm. And it was a harsh winter too so it stayed. Well. It froze solid. Was funny as hell in the spring when people would find their cars or bikes or whatever frozen inside 4 feet of ice. One jackass was freakin picking at his car with a pickaxe! And he hit hard the pointy end went through the black and pierced his car door. So yeah. Was a fun year.”
Rias chuckled at that.
“Fuck you in particular.”
“Yup. One guy had his car crushed by a snow drift. And when he dug it out? HE got buried cause some dickwad in a plowtruck went by and he fell. His wife dug him out but you.”
They chuckled and Hestia yawned. He smiled.
“That’s the bell ladies.”
“Hey.”
They chuckled and Satuski glared at him.
“NO STUNTS.”
“Yes Satuski.”
She drew her sword a few inches at the yes dear vibes with a look of murder and he smiled.
“I’m done.”
The girl sighed and sheathed her weapon with a rasp of metal.
“I don’t really do pranks well.”
“Noted. I’ll be mindful.”
Erza looked at him as she rose.
“Look away.”
He laid flat as the ladies all readied for bed and Rias smirked.
“If you wake before us. Be mindful.”
“Sure thing Rias. Try not to fall off the bed. Be a special kinda humiliating.”
“Talking from experience?”
“Yup. Why I can say it with such certainty.”
The girls went over and he waited for them to get in. Erza said it.
“All clear.”
He removed his shirt and laid the greatsword hands’ reach before settling.
“Night ladies.”
“Good night.”
“Night.”
“Good night, Tyler.”
“Night Tyler.”
ALRIGHT. DAY 1. ANNNND I’M THE LEADER A THIS SHITSHOW. PERRRFECT.
DAY 1.
TUESDAY
TYLER’S GOLD. 250. PARTY GOLD: 5000.
DAYS UNTIL WAVE: 29.


Tyler woke to see the ceiling of a black marble building with a lavish finish. Where in THE hell am I-ooooh. Isekai. And three of the fiercest and most intense ladies in all of anime are in that bed over there. I have to. He sat up with a yawn and looked over to check on the girls. Hestia was asleep next to Erza and the taller redhead had pulled the smaller goddess into an embrace that saw the goddess with her head on Erza’s chest and the tough lady’s arm on her back. That’s kinda cute. Not gonna lie. Satuski was asleep on her back near the center and he noted her katana was beside her. She’s not as intense as in the show. But still intense! I REALLY hope Ryuko came too. I wanna meet her! And he noted Rias last. The busty redheaded devilgirl was asleep on her side by the edge of the bed in a rather worryingly close spot to the edge. And on her side. Tyler frowned at this and got up to wake her. Like a ghost he moved when the redhead moved in her sleep and went to fall off the bed. She woke with a whoop at the fall….onyl to be caught by the on watch teenager and slid back onto the bed under the blankets as the now awake ladies smirked at him. Rias most of all as he did NOT touch her anywhere but her legs and back nor had the blanket reveal a thing.
“SLICK. And you move fast.”
“I had a friend die like that Rias. In the same exact manner and I was too slow to save her before her neck snapped on impact.”
And like that the knowing smirks died as he looked at the redhead.
“You okay?”
She nodded.
“I did it intentionally. I’m sorry.”
“Please don’t do stuff like that. Okay? I’ve lost friends to stupid stunts like that. Whether because they didn’t do it right or the idiot they were testing was slow on the draw. I’ve had enough friends die in front of me. I’d appreciate it if you try not to.”
She nodded.
“I’m sorry.”
He shivered at another memory before heading back to the couch as Rias had a look of regret on her face as she looked at Satuski.
“Okay. I feel like shit.”
She nodded as Tyler laid flat.
“I do as well. It seems even his peace was tragic. Let’s be mindful.”
Tyler shivered as the memory faded while the ladies got dressed.
“I was able to save her. That’s a plus.”
The girls shivered at the saddened reassurance and Hestia hugged him again.
“Thanks Hestia. If you guys wanna take a bath before breakfast, I’m comfy.”
They smiled and did so. Rias came over and hugged him harder.
“I’m sorry.”
He stroked her blood red hair soothingly.
“It’s okay, Rias. You didn’t know.”
She shivered as he reassured HER.
“I won’t do shit like that again. They’re petty.”
“Go take a bath. Ypu’ll feel better.”
“I will. Thanks.”
She went and joined the ladies as he shivered again and growled.
“Get OUT OF MY HEAD.”
And like that he forced the memories down as the girls all shuddered at the anger in his voice. Then Hestia sighed.
“So that’s why.”
Erza nodded as she soaked beside a shamefaced Rias.
“He represses. That’s not good.”
Satuski nodded as she looked at the massive greatsword.
“And he wields such an aggressive weapon. We will give him the space he asked for in the battles.”
Rias had a down expression ad he was heard chuckling.
“Cheer up Rias. You’re warm.”
She had a new look of irritation at that.
“I am so glad you picked THAT to use.”
“Ha. Ya give good hugs too.”
“Ugh.”
“Better?”
The redhead smiled at the ploy.
“Much. Thank you.”
“Leave the depression and downer shit to me. I’m best at it.”
“Noted. I’ll be the best at something else.”
“Looking good?”
“Thank you. And I’m more than just good looking.”
“The queen’s sister?”
“Thank you. AGAIN. And weird how similar we look.”
She shrugged as Hestia noticed something.
“Oh COME ON. I thought only mine floated.”
Tyler was then conspicuously quiet and Rias smirked.
“Good boy.”
“Ha.”
Hestia smiled as the mood lightened before Tyler was heard sighing.
“wanna hear of the addiction I beat?”
And they shivered at that as Satuski said it.
“what was the substance?”
“Soap.”
she nodded.
“Understood. What did it do?”
“It made me clean.”
She snorted and so did the rest of the girls. Hestia smiled.
“Okay. GOOD ONE.”
“That’s actually not the way that one goes.”
“Oh? How’d it got eh other way?”
“Don’t worry. I’m clean now.”
Another snort and Rias smiled.
“That’s actually funny. I’ve never heard it before.”
“Well. I could push the envelope here but I fear it’s still be stationary.”
Satuski and Rias chuckled as Erza and Hestia frowned.
“I don’t get it.”
“It’s the type of goods.”
“Ah.”
“Most be a their world thing”
Tyler smiled.
“I got a few antijokes.”
Hestia frowned.
“what the hell is an antijoke?”
“wanna know what’s heavier an a rock?”
“Go on?”
“Two rocks.”
“Huh. Okay.”
“what’s a faster then a snail?”
Erza frowned.
“what?”
“A lot.”
Rias snorted.
“Different. But funny I guess.”
“What’s red?”
“My hair?”
“A tomato.”
“Asshole. Wanna know what’s blue?”
“A lot?”
“Dammit. That one’s better.”
“Wanna know what’s bouncy?”
Hestia and rias smirked as their double Ds bounced in the water.
“Do tell.”
“A ball.”
“Dammit.”
“That’s TWICE. I feel like he’s doing it on purpose.”
“wanna know what’s wet and hot at the same time?”
ALL the girls smirked.
“What?”
“A hotspring.”
“Shit.”
“He IS doing it on purpose.”
“They are kinda clever.”
“Indeed. I like them.”
“I have never seen a hotspring.”
Annnd they winced. Rias said it.
“Okay. That hurt.”
“I have never been on a train.”
“Eh.”
The girls shrugged before cleaning up and swapping with the teenager on the couch. Tyler cleaned before joining them and Rias sat beside him this time. He noted this and she sighed.
“I still feel bad.”
He patted her.
“You’re kindhearted too. That’s a good thing. I already let it go.”
She smiled at that.
“I’ve never really been good at that. Letting the small stuff go.”
“I hear that. I enjoy the little things in life a lot more now.”
She looked at him.
“For example?”
“Fact I get to stroke your hair. It’s really soft and you’re gorgeous.”
The redhead smiled at that.
“Thanks. And clever.”
He chuckled as sally came in with their breakfast.
“Morning sally.”
“Morning Tyler. The queens saw the slippery slope once it was pointed out. The payout’s a one time deal and no loans.”
“We good to get to work?”
“Sure. You are granted one more night in the palace with an extra for the warning they themselves missed.”
“so we’ll play again tonight?”
she smiled.
“I was claimed by my wife. She gets priority.”
“I get it.”
Satuski looked at her.
“Is it the norm to have multiple lovers?”
The blue eyed girl smiled.
“It is for those of beauty, means and station. I have three wives myself. And we all love each other dearly and live together.”
Satuski nodded and looked at Tyler.
“we will be watching.”
Sally smiled as she picked up on it.
“Do you seek your own harem, Tyler?”
“I was gonna try. Interested?”
“Not in a main slot. I enjoyed your lust and wish more. So friendly lovers.”
“We’ll keep in touch Sally.”
“I’m half elf actually. So we’ll be around a while.”
“Feel bad for the poor bastard that has to clean THAT mess. Oh right. Sorry.”
She laughed.
“The sheets are magically cleaning and so is the water.”
“Neat trick.”
Rias smirked at that one.
“Just to have it said. NO NASTY PRANKS.”
He chuckled as he sipped his coffee.
“I don’t do pranks like that Rias. Most you can expect-what the FUCK is that?”
The tall teenager tilted his head with a curious expression as he noticed something behind the beautiful redhead. Who smirked.
“I’m not stupid.”
“Yeah that mirror went blank. Um. That’s not normal.”
She looked now and sure enough the mirror had lost it’s reflective property.
“That IS odd. Sally?”
She smiled as she explained.
“That mirror’s enchanted to not reflect sunlight. When sunlight hits it directly, it goes blank like that until the sun moves or someone stands before it.”
Tyler sighed.
“I knew a girl that burned to death in a fire from that kinda thing. She loved those folding mirrors and had it by her window. Well she fell asleep in bed and the sun hit it just the right way it set her hair on fire. Her favorite outfit was those fluffy robes and it went too. They buried her close casket as she was unrecognizable to all who knew her prior.”
He shivered again and Hestia hugged him as the girls again felt bad.
“Thanks Hestia.”
“do you have ANY happy stories?”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Hmm. A few. Ha. I got to see two bears fight it out in our school parking lot.”
Rias smiled.
“That must of-I FUCKING hate you.”
She’d reached for her coffee mug and looked down too….only to see the small note that read GOTCHYA in big black letters beside her cup. Tyler smiled as she slumped.
“The story was real. The prank was prior.”
She smiled and slid the note back.
“I like those types of pranks. Nothing degrading or malicious. Just a good joke.”
He sighed.
“I’m careful with my pranks. I accidently killed a friend a mine from one when the rubber band I shot at him hit him in the throat. He jumped and when he landed he got spiked on a pencil. It was like out of a freakin movie. The pencil went into his chest and pierced his heart when he slipped. Yeah. I keep it simple now.”
Hestia had a tear fall.
“enough. Even your jokes weren’t safe.”
He smiled with a sad warmth.
“My life was a mess. Why I try to do better then I did yesterday. If only to keep from accidently killing someone that matters.”
Satuski sighed now.
“Okay. No more tales from your past, Tyler. They’re too heartbreaking.”
“Sure thing Satuski. Though the bear fight? I made 500 bucks of that.”
She smiled and Erza looked at him.
“So the goal for today?”
He refocused on the party.
“Join the adventurer’s guild and see what the local area has. We got 29 days. For the first few we’re focusing on animals and natural beasts. NO monsters until we understand our new weapons in and out. And not before we get some extra tricks and equipment. Hestia. Rias. Do EITHER of you have a healing spell?”
Rias crossed her arms.
“I have one. It’s called Sage Healing. I strip naked and hug the wounded person. Who also has to be naked and I can reattach limbs and even heal damage to the soul-“
“I will trade you a massage for that.”
She jumped at the sudden DESEPERATE hope in Tyler’s now burning eyes. Even HESTIA was shaken by the desperation in his eyes as he looked at the redhead. Rias shivered.
“I can FEEL it from here. Sally. I need my friends Akeno, Koneko and Asia’s help for this.”
“Of course.”
She left and a sound of dripping was heard. Satuski looked.
“Oh my god.”
All eyes looked to see a small stream of blood flowing from Tyler’s now white clenched fists as he fought to control the feelings surging though him. Like he was trembling as he waged the inner war before he growled a deep, DARK snarl of a growl.
“Get BACK IN THERE. NOT YET.”
And with a mass shiver he let out a massive breath before unclenching his fists. Hestia gasped.
“His fingernails dug into his hand! So THAT’S WHERE THOSE SCARS CAME FROM!”
He smiled with a self-loathing feel.
“Sorry. Nearly lost it. Never again.”
The hulking teenager shivered again before he sat up and pulled some cloth from the table and wrapped his bleeding hands in them with a faraway look in his eye. Erza said it.
“CAN you heal?”
“Not on my own. I’ve tried, Erza. Oh how I’ve tried. If Rias’ spell does what I am HOPING it does, it’ll cut the rot from my soul and allow it to heal. Right now, nothing I do sinks in. I’ve been in love, I’ve gotten my revenge, I’ve been happy. I’ve even undergone hypnosis and nothing. If this doesn’t work, then I am indeed a broken person.”
There was a knock before Sally came in with a set of three girls. The first was a tall, elegant beauty with foot length purple hair and shining pink eyes filled with concern while her skin was fair. Her rack was massive. Even bigger then Rias’ double Ds and she wore the same uniform. Beside her was a shorter girl with short cut silver hair and glowing yellow eyes. Her skin was pale and she was flat. Her petite form was covered in the same girl’s schoolgirl uniform as Rias. The last was a glowing blonde of medium height with happy blue eyes and golden blonde hair that shimmered like gold itself. Her skin was bright and she had a more modest bust then Rias and had a look concern as she saw the blood on the floor. Her voice a breathy soprano.
“Rias! What happened?”
The redhead looked at the purple haired beauty as she sat by her.
“That’s Tyler. My party leader. Akeno. He needs a soul sage heal. DESPERATELY. Like FEEL IT.”
The purple haired beauty, Akeno, lifted a glowing hand to the hulking teenager and shuddered.
“Oh my hell. How have you not killed yourself?”
“I’ve tried. 25 times to be exact. Failed everyone of em.”
Another cold breeze blew through the room and the blonde hugged him.
“We’ll help. I’m Asia.”
He smiled.
“Thanks Asia. I’m Tyler.”
The last girl lifted an eyebrow.
“does he know what we have to do?”
Rias nodded.
“He does and we’ll use the pool. He won’t try anything.”
He smirked.
“Not with Erza and her sword in hands’ reach.”
The armoured redhead smirked as well.
“You will not live through the experience.”
“See? Okay. Before we do ANYTHING else, we see to this. Even I know I’m a ticking timebomb. Hestia. You sense what is in my soul.”
She shuddered and looked at Rias.
“It’s a monster made from all the suffering and pain he felt in his life. Basically it’s a split personality.”
He nodded.
“If it gets loose, Hestia at ANY point during this, use your goddess power to obliterate me. Please.”
“I understand. I will be ready.”
Satuski blinked.
“Just kill him-“
“That thing is evil Satuski. More evil then anything you have ever experienced. If it gets loose, we all will suffer.”
Tyler shivered again and gritted his teeth.
“Okay let’s get this done. And thank you.”
They shivered at the feeling in that before the four stripped and got into the water. Akeno whistled as she looked down.
“Oh my.”
“I’m good at what I do too. Right Sally?”
The maid groaned as she squirmed from the memory.
“VERY.”
The silver haired loli smirked as she sat between his legs.
“Try anything with that and I’ll RIP it off.”
“Noted. Koneko right?”
“Yup.”
Asia grabbed his arm and he blinked.
“damn. You’re like a freakin space heater.”
She smiled as Akeno took his other arm.
“Thanks.”
Rias wrapped her long arms around his neck from the rear and he felt the busty ladies’ racks press into his skin.
“silver lining. This is awesome.”
She smirked as she felt it.
“Try NOT to enjoy it.”
“I am enjoying this and there is nothing I can do about it.”
Akeno chuckled in her sultry tenor.
“Oh my Rias. He;s FEARLESS.”
“Yeeeah. UH-OH. We ready ladies?”
They nodded and Tyler drew in a deep breath.
“Not this time you bastard. I WILL take my soul back.”
He closed his eyes as the girls started glowing bright yellow.

When he next opened his eyes he was floating inside a massive steel cage in a black sea of putrid smelling water. The black waves smelling of rotted blood, mold, festering flesh, and sewage while above the waves a blood sun cast a dark glow upon the black. Tyler looked around and noted Rias, Akeno, Asia and Koneko were also in the cage with him. The redhead shuddered as the wind was merely a scream of agonizing loneliness and the sun burned her skin.
“THIS is your SOUL?”
Tyler sighed as he felt a set of ten inch thick chains on his skeletal body.
“It’s all I have left, Rias. I hate this feeling.”
even his voice had changed. Where before it had been a hard, snarky bark, it was now a mere whimper whisper. Koneko shivered as she heard it.
“What the fuck you want us to do? We can’t fight this for you.”
He glared at the waters.
“You’re not here to do it for me. You’re here to get me outta these chains. Rias. 3 o clock. I’ll ask you to NEVER reveal what you see in here to anyone outside please.”
She nodded.
“I swear.”
She looked and saw the ball of light that was floating just outside the bars.
“Is that yhe key?”
“There is no key. Not for these chains. That’s just the last of the warmth in my soul. I can’t reach it on my own anymore. I try and it just moves away. Watch.”
He reached to the ball and with a growl of ferocious effort he jerked the entire cage towards the ball and it moved in the sea of rot. Only for the ball to move away the exact same amount. Rias nodded.
“I understand.”
She walked over to the ball and he then noticed they were all still naked. Akeno sighed.
“We’re floating in a sea of pain, and you still have time to admire the naked beauty.”
“Oh for gods sake Akeno. Its RIAS.”
“Okay that is a VERY good point.”
The redhead smirked as her bare ass jiggled from each step.
“Enjoy it while it lasts. Cause once we get out you’ll never see it again.”
“I guess that makes you a once in a lifetime kinda girl.”
she shivered at that and her friends whistled. She smirked at the line before grabbing the glowing ball. Rias shuddered then as she held it.
“Oh my god.”
“Hurry!”
And like that the seas got choppy as a mass of agonized screaming was heard. The chained teenager was throwing himself at the chains as the redhead hesitated.
“MOVE IT! GET ME THE BALL! HURRY THE FUCK UP! IT’S COMING!”
His desperate yell inspired her to sprint towards him as the waters beside them exploded upward.
“So you couldn’t do it yourself, and enlisted your waifu to do it FOR you. How pathetic.”
A massive, misshapen creature from the depths of the sea of pain to tower over the cage and Tyler glared at it.
“I can’t beat you alone. So I asked for help from the experts. MONSTER.”
Rias reached him and slapped the ball of light into his chest.
“waifu?”
“You’re an anime character in my world. One I fell in love with and the ball was the last hope to one day meet you. Tropey I know. But it kept me going.”
He glowed then as the ball merged and the chains holding him snapped.
“I’ve met you and they did NOT do you justice.”
She sighed as he rose now with cracking and creakin bones.
“Soooo you enlisted my help to fuel your will to kill your darkside. And see me naked.”
“Kinda just minus the naked part. I forgot you needed to be naked. Sorry.”
Asia looked at the misshapen creature that still towered above them.
“Isn’t it going to attack you?”
Tyler smiled as he walked to the edge of the cage.
“Not this time. I’ve known how to kill it for years. But I just could not escape the chains of regret on my own. Sage healing gave me the last piece I needed to finally escape. And that was the push the spell gives you to reach the warmth inside you that is always just beyond your fingertips.”
He looked at the creature in the water.
“If Rias had NOT been able to reach the ball, or it moved away from her like it did me, or it not merge with me, the spell would have failed. As I COULDN’T take the ball myself. It had to be GIVEN to me by either the Monster or someone else important enough to reach into this hell. Sadly no on ever got close. Sage healing does it on command. So workaround.”
The creature sighed as it slumped.
“You cheated.”
“fuck YOU. I am TIRED of feeling nothing but pain and agony and just MISERY. You refused to give me the ball. So I went found someone to give it to me.”
It glared.
“You FAILED! You had to EARN the damned thing-“
“THIS IS MY SOUL! MY BODY! MY HEART! NOT YOURS YOU VILE CREATURE! I SPLIT IT TO SURVIVE! NOT HIDE! You’ve done your job, now die.”
The thing sighed as it began glowing.
“I see I HAVE done my job. I hope you thought this through.”
“I can’t carry a Monster around with me. Not in this world. I need a Dragon.”
The thing chuckled as it sank into the waves.
“Or a DEMON.”
“Both.”
“Farewell Master. I hope you never need a Monster’s protection again.”
Tyler smiled as the thing sank beneath the waves still glowing.
“I will never seek out a Monster again. Not when the DEMON is the stronger.”
The thing beneath the waves exploded as a mass of refreshing warm and sweet tasting air flooded into the sky in a mushroom of warmth that swept across the ocean of black. The waters around the dead monster turned a beautiful shade of blue that spread across the waves as the cage shattered into a million pieces. Tyler smiled as he felt the cold in his chest ignite into a warmth of a soothing quality.
“I missed this feeling.”
Rias and the girls smiled as the cage became a floating raft in the sky blue water.
“Now this I like.”
A warm breeze blew across the waves and it set the redhead’s blood mane to floating about her like a cape and he smiled at her.
“I do too. I feel better.”
There was a loud roar where Monster had sank beneath the waves before a gigantic blue skinned Demon rose up from the water and spread wings of cerulean wide.
“And the DEMON, rises.”
Tyler felt a warmth race through him as his skeletal frame expanded into his usual bulky form as the naked demoness knelt before him and extended her clawed hand.
“Master. I have awakened once more.”
Tyler took her claw.
“Let’s go home, Demon.”
She glowed before merging with him and he smiled as her strength flooded his being.
“I am NOT a Monster. Ooooh no.”
Rias and the devils glowed yellow again as they took their spots around him again and he closed his eyes.
“I am NOT a Monster.”


“I. Am a DEMON.”
Tyler reopened his eyes to see he was still inside the pool style tub with the ladies and he smiled as the warmth and strength flowed through him. Rias shivered as she let him go.
“what the hell was that? I feel weird.”
“My soul’s it’s own mess. Thank you, Rias.”
She hugged him again with a smile.
“You’re welcome. And I can feel a difference already. And.”
She leaned in his ear.
“Hentai?”
“ecchi.”
“You’ve seen.”
“NOT in real life. But yes.”
“Not. A. word.”
“Agreed. Same to you.”
“Agreed. And anything I should know NOW?
“You’re a lot warmer then in the show.”
“Good. I want to talk about it.”
He smiled and Akeno smirked as she let go.
“And was it SUPPOSED to be that easy?”
The group all got out and got dressed as he talked.
“The hardest part was Rias getting the ball, Akeno. If it had rejected her touch, we would have had to fight Monster head on. And FORCE it to submit. But. I’d already done that. All I needed, was the extra help reaching the last of the light I had.”
Hestia came over now and looked him in the eye. He tilted his head.
“Hi?”
She hugged him tightly
“You’re free.”
He held her tightly.
“Yeah. Thank you.”
Satuski smiled as he hung the battlesword on his back.
“I am relieved it was that easy. Difference?”
He brought his panel up.
“My skills changed.”
Erza smiled.
“Read them please.”
“Demonic Retribution. Boosts all my skills by 100% when activated. Is based off my will and desire to defend. Stronger that will is, the stronger the boost is. Upgradable and lasts so long as I maintain my feelings. Second. Diabolical wrath. Increases my rages by 10% and when in the depths of a rage all my skills are boosted by 50. Same time it adds a sort of…clarity? That the word? Basically no matter how deep into my rages I go I am still in complete control. Third. DEMON’S GLARE. Funnels the entirety of my will into a dark glare and it WILL kill you if you be faint of heart.”
Satuski’s hand went to Byakuzan on her hip.
“Byakuzan is an extension of my will, please show me yours.”
He glared at her and she went white! Like white as a piece of paper! Tyler’s eyes were filled with a bloodlust and certainty that, for the black haired warrior, made her feel like she had locked eyes with a mighty Demon that could, and WOULD kill her with VERY minimal effort. For Satuski? In that one moment? His eyes were all she saw as they seemed to dominate her entire being with their dark promise of an early grave, and the mass of screaming she would do on her way to it. He smirked and her hand went to Byakuzan’s hilt as her fighting instincts took over.
“Wow.”
He blinked and the effect was lost.
“YOU nearly pissed yourself.”
Satuski let out a massive, relaxing breath as the feelings passed. Then she smiled.
“if that is your will in a gaze, then it is indeed most potent and unbreakable. I have never experienced such utter terror in all my days. I will ask a new oath however.”
“I promise to never use it against my friends.”
She nodded and Erza spoke up now.
“Have you any other such abilities?”
He looked.
“One more. Hell’s Rally. I give a war cry and it buffs our skills by 15% and spells by 10. Upgradeable.”
Rias smirked.
“Don’t botch em.”
He chuckled and looked at Akeno, Asia and Koneko.
“Thanks you three. I owe you a massage per when we get the time.”
They blinked and Rias smirked.
“He’s yet to be tested. But is certain of his skill.”
Akeno smirked.
“If he is proven true, Sister, you BETTER tell me.”
“I will.”
Asia hugged him with a smile.
“I’m glad you feel better, Tyler.”
He patted her smiling.
“Thanks Asia. I am too.”
She blushed at the pat.
“Adorable.”
“Please don’t mess up my hair? I like it.”
“I won’t. Oh. Akeno?”
“Yeah?”
She had a look of curiosity as he looked at her foot length ponytail.
“I’d look into an enchantment or something to keep that beautiful hair from strangling you by accident. I had a girlfriend die from that. Her hair was long like yours and it got wrapped around her bedpost in her sleep and she fell off her bed. Top bunk.”
She shivered at the image and so did the other long haired ladies.
“I will. Thank you.”
“On the upside, you look gorgeous.”
She smiled at that and so did the rest.
“Thank you.”
Rias chuckled and looked at the tall teenager.
“So we heading out?”
“Erza, let’s get them set on camping gear. Satuski. First few hunts we’ll focus on building. We got two nights In the palace so we can pour more coin and effort into our gear. Hestia. Let’s get you and Rias hooked up to a goddess. A fire goddess for Rias, and….a healer for you Hestia.”
The twin tailed girl smirked.
“I AM a goddess. I see where you’re going with this, and like it. So Rias could sign on with me and I can grant her the boons she’d earn with the other. I unfortunately can’t join a temple since I AM a goddess and it’d just cause her problems.”
Rias smirked as she looked at Tyler.
“So why a goddess?”
“extra support and the off chance of boons earned for feats.”
“Ah. And since I’m a mage,”
“You can get access to extra mana.”
Erza looked at him as she loaded a pack.
“One bedroll per person?”
“Leave the bedrolls and tents. We’ll get them custom made at the general store. Right now it’d just fill an unnecessary slot.”
“Agreed. So should we even load to begin with?”
“Yes. We’ll adjust to carrying our gear and anything we load into it.”
Satuski nodded.
“already training. Okay. And the guild is first.”
“It is. It’s…what?”
She smiled.
“Sally said the fee was 75 per head.”
“So 375. Hm. We’ll pay from our own purses this time and see about a few bills. Two small. One big. We’ll use that as our template for the next few days. Now. Besides me. Have any of you killed a person before?”
Rias nodded.
“I have killed angels, devils and fallen angels before. Actual humans too.”
Satuski shook her head.
“My hands are clean.”
Erza nodded.
“I have killed.”
Hestia shivered.
“I am an unstained goddess. Tyler?”
“Sorry Hestia. We don’t have the luxury of choice. Bandit hunting is easy blood, easy money, and easy access to loot.”
She sighed sadly.
“So be it. I will adapt.”
He patted her.
“You’ll be fine.”
“I like how this feels, and you BETTER not mess up the hair.”
“I won’t. I’m a professional.”
“was that supposed to be reassuring? It SOUNDED creepy.”
He chuckled as Erza passed him a loaded pack.
“All set. Everything’s basic though. Sturdy. But basic.”
“we’ll upgrade as we go.”
The girls swung packs in to place and Tyler did as well before drawing his greatsword. Only to find it went right through the pack like it wasn’t even there.
“Neat trick. Oh. Our formation stays the same until we get enchantments to prevent friendly fire.”
They nodded and Satuski adjusted a strap.
“Agreed. And I can still draw Byakuzan.”
“alright. Let’s get this shitshow on the road.”
Sally bowed as they walked out.
“I will be here waiting, Tyler and ladies.”
She got a pat from the towering teenager as he passed.
“See ya later Sally.”
She smiled happily at the treatment. Tyler led the party to the throne room where Emberia and Nardina were seated. The redheaded queen smiled as she saw the hulking teenager.
“So you are aware, Tyler? You EX-girlfriend Sadie married her maid last night.”
He chuckled.
“I am not surprised. Sadie has always loved her elven fetish.”
Nardina blinked as she looked at him.
“Something has changed about you, Tyler. And I like it.”
“I had to purge an unwanted passenger from my world. I’m okay now. Oh. I’m single”
The queens smirked at the bold move. Emberia did the talking.
“Are you interested?”
“In BOTH a you? Yes. Yes I am.”
“Good. Your suit is accepted. Now you just have to earn our hands.”
He tilted his head.
“Liiiike in say MARRIAGE?”
Nardina smiled.
“Indeed. We are the queens of Magenti. The country IS a matriarchy, but it is custom for the ruling queens to have a king to share. You’d have some power, but nothing like our own.”
“Huh. Um. Eh fuck it why not? I’ve had some bad experiences with marriage in my old world. I’ll leaven em behind and see how it works here.”
Emberia smiled.
“we have accepted your suit and now we look to see how you proceed.”
“Ha. When I get a spare few hours I’ll give you two a massage.”
“WHAT?”
“Marry me.”
He chuckled at their new excitement.
“Pick your favorite supply and we’ll set it up.”
Emberia shivered.
“If you are satisfactory, we’ll marry you there and then. Sally already warned us.”
“Good. Now. We’ll go have some fun.”
They smiled and he led the party away. Satuski looked at him.
“So you wish to become king.”
“I think it’s name only.”
“Ah. You have no desire to rule?”
“NONE. Why I’m gonna play this one by ear. I was just out to bed the queens. I did not see that one coming.”
Rias slumped.
“Why can I suddenly see you as the idiot that gets married….by ACCIDENT?”
“Because it’s something I’d DO? For now I’ll see what happens.”
Hestia smiled.
“That’s fair. Right now you’re just an accepted suitor. I’m sure they have others.”
Tyler chuckled as he noted a few shadows moving among the support pillars.
“And I’m certain we’re in the den of the spiders.”
“Huh?”
“I saw.”
“As did I.”
“Hmm-hm.”
Hestia was confused by the other three’s words and he smiled.
“There’s a play going on behind the curtain.”
“Ah. Sorry wasn’t paying attention. What do we do?”
“Satuski. We’ll check something.”
She nodded with her hand on her hilt.
“That is?”
He opened the door to the throne room.
“we’ll see how this realm treats it’s most helpless.”
They walked outside and were faced by a bustling city set in the middle of a lush forest. Tyler smiled as he saw the trees were all towering giants a good thousand feet tall at the base.
“Okay. That’s kinda cool. Hey buddy got a question.”
The knight sighed as Tyler looked at him.
“The guild is there, the creature exchange is there, the inn is over there, and the shops are that way.”
“Noted. There any orphanages in the city by chance?”
the man smirked.
“An odd question.”
Tyler slapped 150 gold into his hand.
“Ah. I see. There be a fair few. The nearest is the hall of the lost. That’un there.”
“Thanks. Soooo.”
“Indeed. They be good fun.”
“Makin sure. Been lied to before.”
The man chuckled and the party headed off to the named building. Tyler lifted a hand as the girls were on the verge of a rampage.
“Ah. Not yet. We need to be certain before we start a bloodbath.”
Erza shivered as she forced her rage down.
“Agreed. For all we know, he may have meant the children are fun to be around.”
Tyler nodded and headed along the dirt street.
“let’s hope I’m wrong.”
They nodded.

The city was built from the husks of older trees with the trunks being the houses and the rotted roots the roadways. Tyler smiled as he saw this while they headed for the hall of the lost.
“I kinda like what they did here. Hey. We’ll see about visiting a seaside city at some point.”
Hestia smiled as a gentle breeze came through.
“The air is pure, the trees healthy and the sky is gentle. They did a wonderful job on their creation.”
“Let’s see how dark their shadows are before we call it wonderful.”
She nodded gravely.
“I agree. And I do not like having to balance the light with the dark, but that is how life thrives. Even if it breaks my heart when our children suffer.”
“and knowing full well YOU made the things that hurt them.”
“Yeah. But. We try to make it fair.”
He smiled.
“And sometimes. It’s better to rebalance the scale with your own hand. Rather then use the ballasts as was intended.”
Hestia smiled at that.
“It is. And was why we gods descended to the lower realm in my home world.”
“Ha. I kinda wanna play tourist.”
“There it is.”
And like that the party refocused to the dark task at hand. Tyler looked at the red wood trunk that had the sign, Hall of the lost on it and sighed.
“Yup. I know this feeling. Despair. That place is not happy. Ladies. Let me do the talking and until we have what we need, hide your emotions.”
They nodded and he walked up to the front door. The hulking teenager was met by a smiling lady in red gown.
“Welcome heroes to the Hall of the Lost. I am Mistress Mildred. How may I assist?”
Tyler smiled as he slid her a 100 gold.
“I was told this place was good fun.”
“Ah. A man of taste and knowledge. Please. Follow me.”
The woman led the party to a small office before setting a book before the leader.
“Now. The average cost differs from child to child. Pick your fancy and we’ll discuss cost.”
Tyler smiled as he opened the nearly 5 inch thick book.
“So is this ONE hall?”
“It is. Every orphanage in the city has a different book. Jelps keeping track of the Toys easy.”
“Huh. And the clientele?”
“I see you have dabbled. That is the truth.”
He chuckled as he flipped through the pages of kids.
“In my world I’ve spent my fair share in various places. I-hm?”
He noticed a shade of scarlet hair and sky blue skin. Mildred smiled as she saw her.
“Oooh good eye. Her name is Pearl. She is a rare breed. Even in MY eyes. Half mermaid, half wraith. She is also most enjoyable as her parent races are renowned for the sexual pleasure their bodies bring.”
“Have you sampled hers?”
“Oh yes.”
She got a dreamy expression now as she remembered.
“Her slit is tasty, her screams arousing and OOOH. Her ass is simply HEAVENLY! I recommend her most highly.”
“Is it possible to meet her prior?”
“Of course. And it is refreshing to see such discerning Masters.”
He chuckled as the woman hit a button to page the girl.
“I’m blowing good gold on her, so I wanna make sure I get my money’s worth.”
“I completely agree sir. Pearl will be right down.”
Tyler gave the girls behind him a sublte poke to aid their control as he felt their gorge rising before a small knock was heard.
“enter.”
A small, blue skinned girl came in timidly. She was the size of Tyler’s leg with foot length blood red hair and beautiful blue skin that gleamed like sapphires in the sunlight. Her eyes were a mixture of the two colors and she appeared to be a mere ten years old. Her outfit was a mere blue gown with thin straps and her feet were bare. She closed the door quietly and faced the group with a well hidden look of misery on her cute face. She curtsied neatly before speaking in a soft soprano.
“Greetings master, I am Pearl. I will pleasure you most intensely.”
He smiled warmly and looked at Mildred.
“She’s adorable. I’m amazed the queens haven’t had her abducted.”
Mildred laughed.
“They would if they knew she was here. She was captured on the eastern coast as her village were all merfolk. Highly sought after for pleasure slaves.”
“Huh. Interesting. Hey Pearl. C’mere a sec.”
The girl gulped but obeyed the request. Tyler looked at her small neck and noted a collar band on her blue skin.
“That’s new.”
Mildred chuckled.
“It’s the Slave mark. She IS for sale if you’re interested. 5000 gold.”
“So it’s painted on?”
“And the holder of her brush owns her.”
“we’re new here. So the brush snaps?”
“She’s released.”
He grabbed the woman by the face with a smile.
“Thanks! You were a great help!”
And he crushed her skull with his bare hand. Pearl was now terrified as he turned to her while the dead woman dropped.
“Don’t hurt me!”
He looked her in the eye.
“Are all of them like this?”
“Yes!”
“Well. I love my job. KILL EM ALL.”


On the street live proceeded as normal with people going about their daily lives as normal. Akeno and her party were passing the orphanage on their way out of the city on their own hunt. The purple haired beauty smiled as she looked at the first bill.
“So we’re going after a slime band-“
The front od the building they were walking by exploded. Out of nowhere the tall building the group of ladies were walking by exploded with masses of horrifically mutilated bodies flying outward and blood pouring from the boards in buckets. Akeno had covered her face and when she looked she saw her red haired friend Rias beating people to death with her staff in a blind rage as a mass of children came racing from the ruined building in a mad panic.
“RIAS!”
“AKENO SEE TO THE OTHER ORPHANAGES! THEY’RE FORCED SEXSLAVE BROTHELS!”
“Oh my hell! MOVE! You with me.”
The building exploded again as a red glowing man came SPRINTING from it in a dash for the next building. Akeno gasped as she saw his deep boot prints were filled with blood from the victims of his vile wrath. Hestia came out now with hate on her face as she glared at the sky.
“I take it back. You created a hellhole. FIX IT. Or WE will.”
And like that a vicious thunderstorm exploded into being. Hestia smirked and glowed herself.
“Have you FORGOTTEN who you brought here? Who I am? Who ruled MY world? WHO MY FATHER IS?!”
And like that the sky cleared with a set of lightning bolts slamming into the ground at a set of points before the armed guard came running led by a white faced Emberia.
“What the hell have you done?”
“Get off those thrones. Blind WHORE.”
Satuski and Erza came striding out covered in the blood of their kills. The black haired samurai and the redheaded warrior pointed their dripping weapons at the now angry queen.
“How dare-“
“Shut.”
“UP.”
“And LOOK.”
The red queen was glowing with rage before Pearl poked her head out from behind erza.
“So I won’t be forced to be a Dove anymore, right?”
Hestia hugged the wide eyed girl.
“NO.”
“Phew. It hurt! A lot!”
Emberia dropped to her knees in the face of the mass of children and their relief.
“HOW?”
Satuski sneered.
“Pigs in human clothing. That’s how. What is you do with your day? We’re only here a day and find this. How long have you sat in that tree? Pearl?”
She looked at the tall girl.
“Yes?”
“How long have you been here?”
She thought for a moment.
“40 years? I think? I was captured when I turned 120 and I’m 160? Yeah. I’ve been a forced dove at the hall here for 40 years.”
she shrugged and Emberia had a tear fall.
“40. Years. My poor girl. I am so sorry.”
Pearl looked at her.
“Why should you care? You know me. Emby.”
“NO! Sai?”
“Yup! See?”
“I’m sorry! I didn’t know!”
“How could you not? Everyone else did.”
“Nardina?”
“Ummm. Yeah. She was a regular for me. I guess she felt bad since all she paid for was cuddles. Or she was bored.”
she shrugged again and Hestia hugged her tightly as she had tears fall for her hell.
“We’ll kill them all.”
“Already did.”
Tyler landed in the middle of the group. The warrior completely red with blood from his rampage as a set of mushroom clouds rose from the ruined buildings. His eyes and hair were flaming red from his use of his rage mode and he looked at Pearl.
“Nardina’s safe. Seems she knew and was trying to deal with it without a hammer. Seems she hates bloodshed.”
Hestia sighed as she hung her head.
“A mistake.”
“Yeah. She hesitated for the hammer. So I used a sword.”
He looked at Emberia and she shuddered at the disdain in his eyes.
“And fuck you. I am not interested in women so cruel as to pretend to not see what is right in front of them.”
“I DIDN’T KNOW!”
“Lady. I walked outside and asked the FIRST knight I saw. And he knew. And is a regular. HOW could you not know? Whatever. I’m wasting my breath. The heroes are purging your nobles, knights, and everyone else involved with rage. You’re a blind whore, Nardina’s a pacifist I am GOING to ream with Pearl here, and you have lost all our trust. Now. YOU. Have a choice.”
She looked up at him.
“That is?”
He glared at her.
“GET OFF THE THRONES AND HAND THE CROWNS TO SATUSKI AND ERZA, WILLINGLY, OR WE WILL TAKE THEM. Make a choice.”
Satuski and Erza nodded.
“Indeed.”
“We will FIX your country for you.”
Emberia had a look of horror on her face at the ultimatium and clutched her crown like a child asked to give their toy to a parent.
“Are you outta your mind? I can’t just GIVE you my country! Not like that!”
“Too bad.”
He ripped the crown from her hands and she screeched.
“NO! NOT MOTHER’S CROWN! PLEASE! I’LL DO ANYTHING! IT’S ALL IT HAVE LEFT OF HER!”
“I guess you shoulda been a ruler. NOT a bedwarmer.”
She dropped to the ground sobbing heartbrokenly as Tyler passed the ruby encrusted crown to Satuski. Who hung it on her hip.
“In the throne room.”
“Sure.”
Tyler grabbed the sobbing former queen by the collar of her gown and dragged the limp lady as they returned to the palace. Pearl was walking beside Hestia holding her hand when she looked at the twin tailed lady.
“So are you important?”
she laughed at her cutely voiced question.
“I am a goddess in my world.”
“Wow. What kinda goddess?”
“I am the goddess of hearth and Home.”
“Cool. So you’re housewarmer?”
Tyler busted up laughing inspite of his rage at her deduction.
“Hilarious and adorable. Not exactly, Pearl. More she’s the one that keeps a hearth warm, and makes a home a home. In her culture, they pray to her for a happy home, a warm hearth, and safe place.”
“Oooh. Okay!”
Hestia smiled.
“You’re familiar with my sphere?”
“Not as much as others, but yes.”
Rias smirked.
“So why Erza and Satuski and NOT me?”
“They’re fiercer.”
“Oh?”
“They scare me more.”
“Ah.”
“Thank you.”
“Very much.”
Hestia chuckled.
“And if they scare YOU?”
“They’ll have this queendom by the balls by the end a the day. TOPS.”
Emberia was sobbing brokenly as they walked into the throne room. Nardina gasped as she saw her wife.
“Emberia! Diabolic-Hey!”
her attempt at casting was ruined by Tyler’s theft of her crown. His rage mode still active, he had been able to reach her, steal the crown off her head, and return in the matter of a few seconds. The blonde queen had offended rage in her eyes now.
“How DARE you? Only a WOMAN is permitted to touch the queen’s crowns! KILL HIM!”
Tyler smirked as a mass of knights rushed him with spears.
“Hell’s SLASH.”
He swung his greatsword and a beam of blood red light exploded outward from the cut to slice the ten men clean in half.
“You’re rule is dead. BLIND queen. Get off their thrones. Since you failed to rule so utterly, THEY will do it for you. Get off their thrones. Or I will drag you off it.”
Nardina smirked at that and a tornado of silver shards rose up around her now.
“Try it rookie. I am a VERY powerful silver mage. SILVER STORM! My defensive casting in unparalleled and has NEVER been pierced.”
Hestia looked over her shoulder now and smiled before looking at Tyler.
“I just got informed by a goddess of duty. Name’s Oath. Here.”
She leaned in his ear,”
“If you break their crowns, and invoke a royal summon, their mothers will be resurrected to retake their thrones. Seems they’re ashamed of their daughters and seek to make right.”
Satuski and erza nodded.
“I see. We will grant a chance, Tyler.”
“Indeed. No regrets. And to be blunt, we don’t really have to capacity to rule AND train for the waves at the moment.”
Rias smirked.
“And if WE call for them, it will be far worse for THEM. I am in agreement.”
Tyler dropped the still sobbing red queen to the floor and took the two crowns now.
“Very well.”
Nardina smirked as he placed the crowns atop each other.
“Giving up already?”
He snapped the jeweled symbols.
“I INVOKE A ROYAL SUMMON.”
The ladies went white at that and Nardina’s silver tornado died.
“no!”
“NOT HER!”
The crowns in Tyler’s hands glowed brightly before reforming on the floor in a set of rings. Out of the rings rose two beautiful ladies. One was a tall, slender lady with foot length blood red hair and blazing blue eyes that rivaled the best sapphires. Her skin was pale and her bust was large in her gown of red. She was bare foot and on her arms were a pair of gloves with long ridges of golden metal that seemed as blades. Beside her rose a golden haired beauty. She too was his height with foot length blonde hair and blazing red eyes set into a heart shaped face with pale skin. In her mouth were a pair of long fangs like a vampire and her bust was more modest in her gown of purple. She wore soft shoes of white fur and out of her back were a pair of black feathered wings with a good 15 foot span and a long black leather tail tipped by a spike extended out of the base of her spine. She was slender and her arms had a pair of golden gloves as well. The ladies rose to their full height once the glow died and the redhead faced the trembling women.
“I am Ignis Sparkqueen. First of Emberia’s line and the Queen of Fire. My daughter. You are a WRETCHED woman indeed. I NEVER should of handed you the crown. NOR should I have trusted you with my people.”
Emberia was shaking in terror while the blonde woman spread her wings wide.
“I am Feia Nightqueen. The Dark Queen. First of Nardina’s line. You’re a monster. And I strip you of your fangs until the night you prove worthy of the succubus.”
The two women slapped their respective daughters across the face and spoke in unison.
“We raised you better then this. We are ashamed to call you descendants. Now. We make this RIGHT. You are stripped of your rule, your status, and your LINE. You are named lesser chamber maids to the queens until you prove worthy of anything more important then cleaning our SHIT.”
Tyler looked at Satuski.
“I was JUST about to ask what a chamber maid was too.”
She smirked.
“In past cultures, the chamber maid was in charge of the pots the lords shit in. And that was all. Lowly paid and considered unclean. So the lowest position in the court.”
“Thanks Satuski.”
The former queens were hanging their heads in shame before their mothers. Who grabbed the shoulders of their gowns an d tore them off their bodies.
“You are proven unworthy of finery. Rags are your new gowns.”
And the naked ladies were clad in moldering rags that barely covered their slits and breasts. Ignis, the Fire Queen grabbed her daughter’s red hair.
“YOU are unworthy of fire.”
And her gorgeous red lockes were replaced by a mat of dull, lusterless grey hair that was a shadow of her former glory. Feia tore the fangs from her daughter’s mouth with a vicious force.
“You are unworthy of fangs or lust.”
Nardina’s rack was deflated to flatness and Tyler whistled.
“A little excessive don’t you think?”
Feia looked at him curiously.
“You think this is excessive? When you saw their failures?”
He shrugged.
“Stripping them of their rule is one thing. Destroying their bodies? Seems kinda harsh. I mean, you ARE making them clean shit for a living.”
Ignis looked at him now.
“So you believe they deserve mercy?”
“Not MERCY, but for gods’ sake. You deflated her JUGS and made her an old woman! That’s kinda cruel. I mean they fucked up, but there’s no reason to be as cruel to them as they were to the kids. What makes YOU better if you do?”
They looked at each other at this.
“He makes a point.”
“And I agree.”
They looked at him.
“It seems we were called by one of honor after all.”
“We agree. Their froms will be preserved.”
Emberia was returned to blood haired beauty and Nardina got her double Ds and fangs back. The red haired chamber maid had tears in her eyes as she looked at the warrior.
“Thank you, Tyler. I love my hair. I WILL be better.”
Nardina nodded.
“As will I. That freakin hurt.”
Feia and Ignis gestured and the two women stepped aside before they sat on the thrones.
“The Queen of Fire and the Dark Queen have retaken the thrones. Warrior of the DEMON, step forward with your party.”
Tyler walked up with his friends and Pearl. The blue skinned cutie enjoying the feeling of being involved in the moment. Feia looked to him.
“You called to us. And in so doing revealed our daughter’s failings in all their truth. Is this one of the children?”
“Her name’s Pearl. Cute ain’t she?”
“Eep!”
“She is.”
“Very much so.”
Pearl blushed a deep purple and he saw.
“Okay that’s kinda cool.”
Ignis smiled warmly at the embarrassed girl.
“Her fate, along with the rest of the rescued children is to be taken in by our families as descendants, and royal servants.”
Pearl gasped.
“I wanna keep my hair!”
They laughed at her fear and Tyler patted her.
“You’ll keep it. If anything it’ll get MORE vividly red.”
“Like her?”
She pointed to Rias.
“I LOVE her hair!”
Ignis smiled.
“As do I. And yes it will rival her color.”
“Yay! You’re GORGEOUS!”
Rias smiled.”
“Aww! You’re sweet! Thank you!”
Feia looked to the warrior.
“Your party may each claim one boon per person from the crown. Name them.”
Tyler smiled.
“A high tier, permanant room in the palace with Sally as our maid. Pearl her apprentice.”
Ignis smiled.
“Granted. And granted.”
Pearl was all smiles as Tyler patted her.
“I’ll serve my big brother?”
“Yup. And your big sisters too.”
“Yay! Wait.”
She looked at Hestia.
“You’re a goddess right?”
She smiled as she hugged her.
“Yup! Still your big sister!”
“Yay! I got a goddess for a sister and a demon for a big brother! I win!”
They laughed at THAT fact as Satuski stepped forward now.
“The fates of the former queens?”
Ignis sighed.
“They will work to redeem themselves in our eyes and the eyes of the realm. Until they do so they will assist Sally in her duties as her subordinates.”
“I see. Then I request a set of high level equipment for our party in our specified sets. Camping gear as well.”
Feia smiled.
“Granted. The highest quality material we have on hand at the moment, unfortunately, is giantsteel. Sadly the hunts for the dragonkin have been lacking.”
Tyler looked at her.
“Is giantsteel strong?”
“Very. It is a step down from wyvern scale.”
“Interesting. And our bound weapons?”
“Will be upgraded with the material. Simply add a bar of the metal to your panels as an offering. If it is stronger the weapon will react.”
“Hm. Two tents. One for 10. The other for 6.”
Satuski frowned and looked at him.”
“We are four and one. Why so large?”
“Three reasons. One. Legroom. Two. Extra space for bedrolls and blankets. Three. Extra party members in the future.”
“Ah. My mistake.”
“Too much bullshit too fast.”
“Agreed.”
Erza stepped forward now.
“I request high tier spells for the party.”
Ignis nodded.
“we will have a set of spells procured. And you may take as you see fit.”
Hestia perked up now.
“A set of outfits made to fit and to our own designs! And have them enchanted for maintaining, durability, and comfort across the board.”
Feia laughed.
“A classic and granted. NOW I am curious.”
Tyler smirked.
“I get a notebook and an enchanted pen?”
The ladies looked at him as he got the materials. Then he looked at Satuski a moment with an oddly thoughtful expression before sketching into the book. Then to Erza. Hestia. And then Rias. After he did a last and tore the pages out before passing them to the queens. Ignis and Feia took one look.
“Do you take commissions?”
“What she said?”
“Sure. We’ll talk after. NO sneakpeaks.”
“Of course.”
“Indeed. Our best tailors will see to these.”
Satuski, Erza, Hestia and Rias all looked at each other. Mildly scared.
“Are you as terrified as I am HE designed our outfits?”
“We are, Hestia. If we are not impressed?”
“we will set him on fire, Erza.”
“And if we are made out to be whores or unseemly, the same.”
“Indeed, Rias. Let us see what he has in mind for our frames.”
Rias stepped up now.
“I request free passage aboard the transports in your country.”
Ignis sighed.
“That one I am afraid we must reject. Mainly due to we need to reestablish our holds over their owners before we can grant such a boon. And that will take time.”
“I understand. Hm. Then I request a two part boon.”
“Interesting. Granted.”
“When you retake the companies, we are granted the free passage.”
“Agreed for the future. And the present?”
She smirked.
“Our own house that is tax free, free, and is paid for by the crown.”
Feia laughed.
“Another classic! Sadly that one is restricted to the slaying of a dragon or archbalor. Wily though.”
Tyler smirked and leaned in Rias’ ear.
“Ask for freed children to be given a holiday in their name and a royal banquet.”
“I love the way you think.”
Rias repeated his words and the queens smiled. Ignis saying it.
“Granted. And we know where that came from. And it is rare to see such kindness.”
Tyler chuckled before refocusing.
“The equipment?”
“Will be procured today. And ready for splitting in the morning. For now, your room lord and ladies. Sally.”
“Ma’ams.”
The pink eyed maid came in and bowed to the party.
“I am happy to serve you. Follow me.”
Tyler smiled as he lifted Pearl onto his shoulder like a bird.
“YOU too.”
She was all eyes at this.
“So THIS is what’s it like to be tall? Cooooool!”
He patted her leg.
“Hold onto the greatsword.”
“Kay!”
Sally smiled as the smiling ladies followed.
“I will see to your care, Pearl.”
“Yay! New big sister!”
Rias smiled as she leaned into Hestia’s ear at the sight of the hulking teenager with the mermaid/wraith on his shoulder like parrot.
“That is ADORABLE.”
Hestia nodded with her own warm smile.
“Very. It seems he’s quite the gentle giant at times.”
Pearl giggled as she swung her small legs in the air.
“So are they your harem big brother?”
He chuckled, well aware of the death glares the girls were giving him now behind his back.
“Nah. Just very good friends.”
“really?”
“Yup. Rias has her boyfriend.”
“He sucks.”
“Agreed. Never met him.”
“Me either. But he sucks.”
“Satuski’s not interested.”
“eh.”
“Kinda. Erza wants to see more of my personality.”
“You’re an asshole.”
“Yup. And Hestia has her own love.”
“HE sucks.”
“YUP. What about you Bubbles?”
“Eh. I like ladies. Men hurt.”
She shrugged.
“No one special yet.”
“Same here. Workin on it?”
“Oh absolutely. Sex is fun.”
“So true.”
Hestia slumped as the pair talked.
“CORRECTION. He’s a horrid influence. Greeeat.”
Satuski smirked.
“Tyler.”
“What up?”
Byakuzan poked him in the back.
“Don’t turn the cute girl into another YOU.”
Sally smiled.
“I will teach her manners, Lady Satuski. But she WOULD benefit from his fiery nature. And his sense of humor.”
Erza smirked.
“A fiery lady is never a bad thing.”
There was a happy squeal and they looked to see Tyler buck his shoulder and launch Pearl uinto the air before catching her in his arms. The blue skinned cutie giggling wildly as he tossed her up and she landed back on her seat.
“That was great!”
“I’ll show ya a few things, Bubbles.”
“Why is my pet name bubbles?”
“You’re half mermaid and are blue.”
“I like Shadow.”
“All cute.”
“Yup!”
“Atta girl!”
He patted her small leg and she giggled like a brook as Rias smiled.
“Oh that is so cute. I didn’t peg you as good with kids, Tyler.”
“I’m usually not, Rias. I hate kids. But Pearl’s sweet.”
She blushed purple again and hugged him.
“Thanks for saving my big brother.”
“every time Pearl.”
She smiled and he carried her as they walked into their new room. This one was the same size and style as the previous but with a set of five beds along the far wall each with it’s own curtain for privacy. On the other wall was another open air pool style bath tub and Tyler smiled as he looked at the ladies.
“Might helping her out ladies? I think she needs to relax.”
Satuski smiled as she got the giggler.
“We could all use a refresh. No peeking.”
“Sure. Sally?”
“I’ll help too.”
Tyler flopped on the couch in the center of the room as the ladies all took the giggling Pearl into the water.
“Wow. I didn’t know boobs floated in water. That’s cool.”
The warrior smirked at her cute bemused voice and Rias was heard.
“Pearl. Don’t say it out loud.”
“why? It’s cool. And you look best naked Rias. Why’d ya wear clothes?”
“I only show my body to those that are worthy.”
“Big brother! Look!”
He busted up laughing at THAT turnaround!
“Oh my gods that is ADORABLE. She’s got a boyfriend Shadow.”
“You’re better.”
He chuckled and could only imagine the look on Rias’ face at that one. Satuski was heard then.
“Do not mention this again.”
“Sure thing Satuski. Oooh she is too cute.”
“Agreed and we need to talk to her.”
“I’ll be over here.”
RIAS was heard.
“Don’t.”
“I’m not gonna. And there’s no mirror this time.”
Sally chuckled.
“The bribes you paid were returned Tyler. On the table.”
“Thanks Sally.”
He took the refund and put it in his pocket before he looked at the black marble ceiling.
“what the FUCK.”
Satuski was heard getting dressed before she sat on the couch opposite him.
“Agreed. That escalated too quickly. I suggest we rest for a bit.”
“I completely agree. I did not expect to be freakin right to THAT degree.”
“How did you even suspect such a horror, Tyler?”
“In my world it’s a common trope. No one wants those kids, Satuski. So no one looks twice.”
“Do you have any other such tropes?”
He thought for a moment.
“Hm. I have one for gods and goddesses.”
Hestia got dressed and joined him on the couch.
“That is?”
He looked her dead in the eye.
“That you cannot trust what a god or a goddess says or does. PERIOD. It does not matter if they are a freakin child goddess of sweetness. The gods are nothing but MONSTERS that care only for their fucking games they play with their creations. We mortals are nothing but pieces on their boards and no matter what they say or what they do, that is always the case. For all we know, YOU’RE in on it too. We’d never know. You’re a goddess.”
Hestia sighed deeply at that and Satuski looked at her.”
“Hestia?”
“He’s right. To a degree. In my world we gods DID play our games as he said. But not to the degree you fear. We merely pushed our children to live their lives to the fullest they could with US right there beside them. Here, well. There is a game being played. And a DARK one. So I used my arcanum to reach out to my father in my world. Yeah. He is FAR stronger then their strongest. The games have stopped under threat of Divine Invasion and the usurping of their realm entirely.”
Tyler smirked.
“And the reason he DIDN’T just do it?”
She looked at him.
“Fair chance.”
“Some do not deserve just a gift. I will make this clear.”
His eyes turned to ice.
“I hate you gods with a FUCKING PASSION. I am keeping a VERY close eye on you Hestia. All it would take, is ONE question, and I will kill you myself.”
She shuddered at the hatred now flowing off the formerly calm teenager.
“I have been nothing but kind to you, and you HATE me-“
“YES. I’ve hated you since you said you were a goddess.”
That made her slump. Now her chirpy voice was full of a hurt sadness.
“Can I get ONE chance, Tyler? Please? I’ve done nothing to you.”
“HOW am I to trust that? You’re a GODDESS Hestia. This world or that world, it doesn’t matter. HOW do I know you haven’t fucked with me or them?”
Rias spoke up now.
“That’s unfair. She was HEARTBROKEN over your stories, Tyler!”
“YOU should be more suspicious then I am! Are you or are you not a devil, Rias?”
“I am. Why-“
“Have YOU ever had a POSITIVE encounter with a god?”
She was silent a moment and he chuckled humorlessly.
“And there’s my point.”
He looked at the now tearing up Hestia.
“If you BUILT your world, WHY did you add evil to it in the first place? WHY make your children suffer?”
She looked at him with heartbreak in her eyes.
“That’s the nature of life. Good and Evil. You can’t have one without the other. If it was that simple…”
“It IS that simple. You make the evil FAR less then the good. To the point of nonexistence. And there. Still balanced, and the suffering is eradicated. And those that do suffer are so few and far between it’s next to unheard of. So again. WHY put us through so much freakin PAIN?”
“I DON’T KNOW! Okay? I don’t know WHY! It’s how the worlds are, Tyler. NOTHING is that cut and dry. No matter HOW much we wish it was.”
He sighed at that and lounged on the couch.
“With deities with THAT attitude? No freakin wonder so many horrors are committed on the hour.”
Hestia burst into tears at that hate filled jab. Tyler pulled the greatsword over and brought his panel up.
“You are a heartless bastard.”
Only for Erza to call him out from the tub. He snorted.
“Have YOU ever had a positive experience with a god?”
“I did with HESTIA. She has been nothing but kind to us. And yet. YOU-“
“Am keeping an eye on her. Someone has to.”
“Enough Tyler.”
Rias came into view now and confronted him.
“Oden was always kind. ECCENTRIC. But kind to we devils.”
Tyler tilted his head at that.
“Oden. King of the norse gods, right?”
“The very same.”
“Ha. Prim en octa was a Norse thing.”
“OH for FUCKS sake. Give it a rest. She is-“
“A GODDESS. I will NOT.”
He rose to his feet now and Rias took a step back at the hate in his eyes as he towered over her.
“I will NEVER get taken in by such a CREATURE again. Understood?”
Hestia shuddered now as she sensed something and Rias backed away another step.
“Tyler? You’re startin to scare me here.”
“Oh?”
He tilted his head before Satuski frowned.
“His eyes.”
The redheaded Rias looked.
“They’re still red. Hey Tyler. I thought you deactivated the rage mode?”
The teenager frowned.
“I…did. Um…..”
He jerked a moment and glowed a deep red. Hestia was up in a frenzy.
“HE GOT POSSESSED! DEMON!”
And like that the party was ready for war…
“GET. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD!”
An inhuman roar of agony was heard as Tyler dropped to a knee with a look of determination on his face, before he smirked.
“Welcome to the torture chamber. Please allow me to show you to your table.”
And the inhuman roar turned into a mass of agonized two toned screaming as Tyler locked the thing inside the sea that had been the Monster’s home before they cut off and a red mist flowed off his shoulders. He swayed back and forth a moment or two before his red eyes returned to their dark brown hue. The mist rose above his head and he growled with the effort of rising up and stabbing it with the greatsword.
“Rias is the better devil then you will EVER be.”
The mist shattered and a thirty pound mass of red cloth landed on the floor before Tyler dropped to the floor on his knees panting from the strain. Hestia and Rias were there to help him up as Sally called for a priestess. Tyler slumped on the couch as a girl in a white habit came bolting into the room.
“I’m here!”
“Him! He just forced a demon out!”
“By the light. Hero! Touch the staff!”
Tyler grabbed it and the girl shuddered.
“A demon of hate. A BALOR of hate. Purify.”
He glowed and a mass of red mist rose off his shoulders in a thick fog. It completely enshrouded the room in a red haze before fading into the ceiling before he jerked again and sat upright.
“Ooooh that felt weird. Everyone okay?”
The priestess kissed him and he blinked at this new surprise before kissing her back and she smiled as she let him go.
“You’re clean. And my name is Lia. I am the head priestess at the temple to Leri the Light. Please visit!”
“Sure.”
She left and he shivered as if cold.
“Soooo. Looks like Monster turned into a Balor of hate. Um. I did not see that coming.”
Rias frowned.
“I thought you merged?”
“We did. Which is how it got in. The demon must of used the combination of Sage healing and the evil of Monster to create it’s own portal. That demon we saw rise from the lake WAS the demon. Odd.”
Hestia sniffed and he patted her.
“I don’t trust the gods. That much is true. I AM keeping an eye on you since you’re a goddess. And I DO hate them. You asked for a chance and I’ve been giving you one since you HAVE been kind since we met.”
She smiled and hugged him.
“Thanks.”
Satuski looked at him.
“So it borrowed your own feelings.”
“To take control. The rage was merely the catalyst to set it off. I didn’t even notice it activating. I merely chalked it up to the brothels pissing me off that badly. I’ll check.”
He looked at his abilities.
“Yup. They changed again. Now I got Dragonic Rage. Activates and is fueled by rage. When active, my kills increase by 100% and lasts for ten minutes with a 24 hour cooldown. Upgrades through results of the rage. Dragon’s Eye. Same as Demon’s Glare. Dragon’s Flame. Oh my god I am keeping that. I can breathe fire like a dragon. And the color and power is based off my heart. Next up is Dragon Heart. Same as Diabolical Serenity. Keeps me semi sane in the depths of my rages. And last is Dragon Roar. For war cries.”
He shivered again and Hestia looked at him in concern.
“Are you okay?”
“Tired. VERY tired. And cold too. I’ll get the blood off and crash for a bit. I suggest we all get some rest before the next mess. Right now I have next to zero strength. Satuski. Take over.”
“Understood.”
Sally came over with Pearl and the cutie looked at him with HUGE sapphire eyes.
“You’re a mess big brother. Get your shit together.”
“Wow that was cute.”
He got into the water and groaned as it turned red from the blood encrusting his frame.
“Woooow. He turned the water red.”
There was a mass of whistles from that and he smiled tiredly.
“I’m a bit of a psychopath. Yeah. I make a mess every time.”
He dove under the water and cleaned his hair. Again dying the tub red from the blood in his hair. The pool glowed and the red waters were cycled out to be replaced with fresh crystal clear water. He dove again and when he came up again he smiled at the knowledge he had no more blood on him. He got dressed in his freshly cleaned clothes and went to a bed by the door where he hung his greatsword and flopped onto the thing with a groan. He rolled onto his back with effort before Pearl came bouncing over to rest her hread on his chest.
“Wow. You;’re warm AND comfy!”
He smiled at the blue cutie and rested arm over her waist.
“You’re too freakin adorable Pearl.”
She giggled and closed her eyes. Like lights the pair of them were out cold.
Satuski sighed as she saw this.
“And they’re gone.”
She looked to Hestia with her usual intense gaze.
“Is he safe Hestia?”
The twin tailed girl sighed as she looked at the deeply asleep boy on the bed.
“I don’t know. That boy has suffered so many tragedies and so much heartbreak, it is simply a miracle he can even FAKE a smile. Let alone be as warm and kind as he is to us.”
Sally shivered.
“And in the bed. Which is usually where such scars show. Yet he was kind and gentle and fun.”
Erza looked over now to the sleeping boy and the cutie on his chest.
“He reminds me of my guildmate, Mirajane. Kind, sweet, and warm to all. Yet has suffered so harshly. She uses a type of magic called takeover and she specializes in demon takeover. So she in short forces a demon to submit to her control every time. Mira overcame her past and I believe he will too.”
Rias nodded.
“I have seen the depths of his soul ladies. I promised him to never reveal what I saw or heard in there, but know it was far worse then we ever imagined.”
Hestia looked at her.
“Please Rias. How bad was it?”
“I will not do that to him. If you want to know, ASK him to let me tell you.”
Satuski nodded.
“Agreed. His trust is a precious thing it seems. And I do not want to damage it. But. Rias. Tell me this. Was it evil?”
“I will not say a word.”
“I see. I will ask him when he wakes.”
Hestia nodded.
“As will I. We need to know what he harbors in order to trust him.”
Rias sighed.
“I trust him.”
Erza looked at her.
“Your reason?”
The redhead looked over at the now cradling Pearl teenager.
“Because of just how much he reminds me of my current boyfriend. Issei has a dragon emperor inside him and one time it took his body over. Why I readily forgave him the possession and the cruel words he said. For if he was TRULY too far gone, NOTHING we did would have reached him.”
Hestia and Satuski looked at each other.
“She has a point.”
“Yes she does. And a very good point. We reached him and he through the creature off on his own. He did not apologize for the cruel words, but owned them as his own heart. I may not LIKE them, but I can respect him being honest with his own feelings.”
Satuski nodded.
“As can I. I can also respect the thought of being clear and open with those you fight with. You do not have to like each other, but you do have to respect each other. I would say he DOES respect you, Hestia. Even if you have to work harder for him to trust you.”
The twin tailed goddess nodded sadly.
“In truth I cannot blame him for his views of the gods. Not with how he lived in is other world. It still hurts, knowing how he feels, but I’ll see if I can change his mind. About me at the least.”
Erza smiled.
“I can respect that. So long as he CAN forgive when needed and DOESN’T hold a grudge.”
Sally nodded now herself.
“I agree there Erza. I am curious myself if he forgives.”
The girls all nodded and Sally smiled.
“Would you like some tea?”
Satuski smiled.
“Please, Sally. We could all do with a refresh.”
The happy maid brewed the tired ladies a pot of mint tea while the pair slumbered on the bed. Tyler now having rolled on his side with the tiny red haired cutie cradled in the curve of his frame and his arms wrapped around her waist in a protective manner. Hestia smiled as she saw the scene.
“And that also gives me hope.”
Erza nodded as she saw the sleeping giant and the tiny cutie.
“He is so gentle with her. He is no less then 5 times her size and yet I have not once been worried.”
Rias sipped her tea.
“Nor have I. His humor aside. Which let’s be honest is rather charming. RAUNCHY. But charmingly so.”
Sally smiled at that.
“I find his jokes to be like that older brother that is dirty, but kind. If mildly infuriating.”
The ladies chuckled at that as the form on the bed stirred.

Tyler opened his eyes to see the girls all sitting on the couch enjoying some minty tea. The hulking man felt two things. 1. IMMENSELY lighter and refreshed, 2. HUNGRY. Oh. Warm too. He touched his body and felt his immense strength was all there along with an energy ready to be unleashed. I feel great. And a BILLION times lighter. He heard a soft squeak and looked to see Pearl rolling in her sleep to press her face to his chest.
“Daddy.”
He smiled warmly at her sleep talk and held her softly.
“I gotchya Pearl.”
She smiled in her sleep and snuggled deeper into the hug. Rias had a pained smile on her face at that.
“Awww! That is so cute!”
He chuckled softly while stroking the blood red hair of the cutie. That’s why. Cute recharge. He smiled and looked at Satuski who came over.
“All clear. Two hours.”
He nodded and looked at Hestia and she smiled.
“I’m okay.”
The warrior smiled apologetically and she nodded, well aware of the ploy to NOT wake the sleeping girl.
“Appreciated. And I do not blame you.”
He looked at Rias now and nodded. She saw the silent permission before tilting her head and touching herself. THAT got a head shake and she nodded. Then the warrior rested his head and dozed off again. Satuski sat across from the now sitting straight Rias.”
“So was that permission?”
She nodded.
“It was for his soul. But that’s all.”
Hestia steeled herself.
“How bad?”
“He was dead inside. Like we were floating in an ocean of just rot inside a steel cage. He was emaciated and chained the center of the thing with no hope of escape and we were adrift in a sea of just SUFFERING. Pain, rot, anger, misery and a loneliness that was just soul crushing. It was his strength keeping us and himself on the surface, but it was a struggle to not sink into that festering pit of hell. The waters of his soul were filled with dried blood, rotting sewage, rotting carcasses, and just DEATH. The sky was black with no lights or anything beyond the moon. It hung in the sky and was bleeding from BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of cuts that would never heal and the blood rain hurt like I got stabbed when it touched me. Look I don’t how else to tell you. That poor boy was lost in a sea of suffering and such MISERY inside that cage I am astounded he can be warm.”
She shuddered at the memory and Hestia had a look of pity on her face.
“His soul DIED and was rotting. Was there no light?”
“There was. Just outside the bars beyond his reach. Just TAUNTING him in how close it was Hestia. That light was the size of a mere baseball and I was the one to touch it.”
She shivered.
“I have never felt such…warmth…..as was packed into that ball. I saw things inside that ball I will not speak of as they are his very essence, but they were all that were giving him the strength to fight. And Hestia? They were PITIFULLY small. And let this sink in. All I said before about his sea of misery, and the single speck of light was keeping him afloat.”
Satuski looked at her.
“was it hope?”
“NO. That was one of the carcasses rotting in the sea. And had been dead the longest. Hope, love, kindness, even simple joy were dead in the water and rotting. The fumes from their rot were what we have been experiencing.”
Hestia looked to the sleeping boy on the bed pityingly.
“So he didn’t even have hope to cling to. What happened in there Rias?”
“A misshapen version of himself rose from the depths of the pain when I passed him the ball. It was called monster and lived in the sea of misery. Hestia. THAT was the personality we have been more or less dealing with since it was the only piece of him strong enough to survive in the wastes that was his soul. It merged with him and we were next floating on a raft in the middle of a crystal clear sea. The air was soothingly refreshing, the sky was empty but a deep blue, and the sun was radiating a warmth we have never seen. But, the sky was still empty and the carcasses still dead in the water. Same time their rotting fumes were more pleasant feeling. Like we were inside a dead flower garden that was trying to regrow itself.”
Erza crossed her arms.
“so Monster became a demon of hate.”
Rias nodded.
“It called itself Demon as it merged. And was sky blue like his new sky. I think it mutated due to his rage at the brothels.”
Hestia nodded.
“I can see that. His rage was so extreme it overloaded his newly reforged soul and turned it black. Hence the possession. Now he’s got dragon abilities, and dragons are legendary for their great rages. Same time they’re more like forces of nature and less susceptible to emotional contamination.”
Satuski looked at Rias.
“And you trusted him after seeing his rot.”
The redhead nodded.
“I did and still do. His strength was being sapped by his inner turmoil and yet until he begged us to sage heal him, we had never felt unsafe. Or even uneasy. And look. Even in the depths of possession all we felt was nervous at worst.”
Erza was rubbing a cloth on an arm plate.
“I admit. I did not feel in danger nor did I even SENSE danger when he was possessed. I think we can gift him a chance. If only to see what he is like without such a burden.”
The ladies nodded and looked to see Pearl sitting up with a yawn.

Tyler opened his eyes again to see Pearl yawning awake and he smiled.
“Morning Shadow.”
She smiled as she got a hug.
“Morning big brother. I feel better.”
“I do too. You okay?”
“Yup! BORED though.”
He chuckled as he sat up.
“Me too. Go play with Sally.”
“Kay!”
Sally smiled as the giggling girl came in like a missile for a hug.
“I am glad you feel better, Tyler. Your new outfits will be arriving any minute.”
“Thanks Sally.”
Tyler sat beside Satuski and she saw the refreshed expression.
“Are you fit to lead?”
“I am now.”
“Good. Command is yours. I am relieved you know what to step back.”
“Thanks Satuski. Okay.”
He looked out a window and noted the sun.
“Scary how it’s not even noon. Plus side is we all got some blood practice in.”
Hestia nodded.
“I have killed my own children-“
“They’re not your children Hestia. Not these mortals. They belong to this world’s gods.”
she smiled at the attempt.
“I know. But I AM goddess. So to a degree all mortal life is a descendant of mine.”
“Okay, MOM.”
She shuddered.
“Okay fair enough.”
He chuckled. Then got serious.
“I apologize for the cruelty of my words, but NOT the words themselves, Hestia.”
She smiled.
“I understand. Believe me I do. Just try to remember not all gods are evil.”
“I’ll work on it. And Rias?”
she smirked.
“What?”
“Oden’s a perverted old man.”
“Oh right I forgot.”
The warrior cracked his knuckle.
“Status on the city?”
Erza perked up.
“Nothing yet. We’ve been recovering from the rampage and your own issues.”
“Understood. I’d be lying if I said it won’t happen again. But my soul’s a lot more vulnerable to demonic possession due to just how DAMAGED it is as a whole. Same time my soul is also a death trap for such creatures from just how toxic it is. The cloth?”
Sally lifted the log of red cloth the demon had left behind.
“Hate Cloth. Extremely soft and VERY warm. It needs to be purified by a priestess of Light before it can be used. I can have it purified for you, Tyler.”
“Thanks Sally. We’ll get it made into a blanket.”
“A tent would be the better choice. And this much cloth will yield the tents you desire. Things are extremely warm and cozy.”
He nodded and looked at his greatsword panel.
“Hm. Looks like our levels are based on skill usage. NOT overall level. Interesting. Alright. We’ll go join the guild and see about some fun blood.”
Satuski looked at him.
“You have strength for such tasks?”
Tyler clenched his fist.
“All here. Like I woke up this morning but with a more restless feel.”
She nodded and the girls gathered their weapons. Pearl giggled.
“Go kick some ass!”
“Atta girl.”
Tyler hung the greatsword on his back and the party swung packs on as well before they headed for the throne room. The hulking warrior striding with a new confidence and grace and Satuski noted it.
“I see you’ve gained.”
He smirked and his brown eyes had a new force in their depths.
“I’m a Dragon. Comes with the territory.”
Rias smirked.
“Sure about that?”
“I can breathe FIRE Rias. I’m the Black Dragon.”
She and Hestia whistled.
“Helllo mister badass.”
“I can feel that from here.”
Erza?
“I do not think the true dragons would appreciate that.”
He looked up.
“If ya got an issue, deal with it. We’ll drag you from the sky eventually.”
There was a mass of dull roars of approval that set the chamber to rattling. Tyler smiled a long, slow smile as he looked at Erza.
“we ARE going to kill a dragon, Erza. And it’s only a matter a time.”
She smiled widely as Satuski smirked.
“we will train more.”
“Oh absolutely. It won’t be for a while. Not until it’s a fight, NOT an execution.”
Hestia smiled as she looked at Rias.
“His soul’s waking up.”
The redhead nodded as she flocked her long mane.
“It is. And Hestia? When we were inside the thing? It WAS warm.”
“Uh-oh?”
“UH-OH.”
She gulped! The 5 friends walked into the throne room to see the newly seated Feia and Ignis pronouncing sentence to a mass of naked people in chains.
“You are stripped of everything you possess and are to be fed to the Weepers in the Dark.”
And they were dragged away screaming. Tyler tilted his head.
“Weeper?”
Feia smiled darkly.
“A race of insect live under the palace. For those who make death itself seem a reward. The males rape women and use them as breeders, the females rape the men for pleasure. They’re giant cockroaches basically and their fluids arouse and keep you present during the act. Plus it’s entirely nonlethal so it lasts for years.”
He shrugged as the party nodded in grim satisfaction.
“eh. Fitting. Nardina and Emberia?”
Ignis smiled.
“Are serving Sally in caring for the children they so utterly failed. And they will not be harmed any more then they already were by us.”
“Noted. Oh. Make sure they know. They fuck this up, it won’t be YOU they answer to.”
He smirked and even the QUEENS shuddered.
“It’ll be ME.”
Feia smiled and her fangs were seen.
“Noted and agreed. Your equipment will be ready in the morning. Your outfits too.”
“Quality takes time. I get it. We’re going to get to work.”
They nodded and returned to their court as Tyler led the way out of the palace. Once the door shut Hestia looked at him.
“I need to hear it.”
“Hm?”
He looked at her confused, and she shuddered.
“The Weepers.”
“Ah. If we encounter such a horror in the wilds we’ll do what we can.”
She deflated and he sighed.
“But.”
All four ladies looked at him as he said that. He faced them.
“If we encounter any ladies that are expectant. Or active breeders. We pass them on.”
Satuski glared at him now.
“We’d rescue them. Just to KILL them? NO-“
“would YOU be able to live with the knowledge you were fucked by a bug, and your KID came from it? Or that it RAPED YOU TOO?”
She shuddered at the imagery and he sighed.
“There are some things Satuski Kriyuin, some things you just CAN’T recover from. No matter how hard you try or how much you want to. Some things? Are better off just not lived through.”
HE shuddered now and it spoke volumes.
“There are fates worse then death.”
And the girls shuddered. Erza recovered first.
“I do not like this. But. I agree. It will be painless.”
“Like falling asleep. I know the herbs and poison we’d need. We’ll each get a vial. Just in case.”
They nodded and Satuski sighed as they got moving.
“Somethings here we will not like. But just have to accept. Very well.”
Tyler smiled then.
“On a HAPPIER note, I see the guild.”
Erza became attentive now as they approached the hulking tree trunk with the red wood.
“NOW I’m curious.”
Tyler noted a mass of glittering circles on the trunk and smiled.
“That’s a good sign. Erza. See the glitter.”
“I do. Master would approve.”
Hestia tilted her head as she saw the thousands of round shields brightly polished hanging on the outside of the trunk.
“I see a bunch of shields?”
Tyler explained smiling.
“It’s a wall of the fallen. The shields of fallen adventurers decorate the walls of their hall that they may defend their fellow mates even after death. They honor their dead.”
“Ah. I understand now.”
Satuski looked to the throngs of people moving in and out.
“Let us see how they treat the living before we give an undeserved opinion.”
Rias was observing now as they walked inside. Tyler smirked at the dull roar and barely controlled chaos inside the hall. The place being built in a mass circle with the far wall a gargantuan job board plastered nearly an inch deep with bills for all manner of hunts while in the exact center of the hall were large, sandy pits with dried blood decorating the white grains. Around the fighting pits were curving tables all with a clean view of the pits and Tyler noted a pair of men entering a ring. A tall, lanky man and a shorter dwarf wielding an axe. The warrior smirked.
“500 on the man.”
He got a mass of counter bids and Satuski looked at him.
“I see we forgot one. No loans. No handouts. No bailouts.”
“Agreed. And watch this.”
The man was wielding a set of daggers while the dwarf was armed with a greataxe and heavily armored. Once the men were in the ring a large steel cage appeared to surround them and a snap was heard. The tall man rushed the dwarf with a flurry of dagger strikes while the dwarf was caught off guard by his speed. He dropped to the ground pierced in 15 places and the match was called in the human’s favor. The dwarf was healed and laughed at his easy trouncing. Tyler smirked.
“Pay up.”
And a mass of grumbles were heard as he walked away 5,000 gold richer. He chuckled and looked at Satuski.
“The man was bare foot in a sand pit, wielding daggers to the dwarf’s greataxe, and was wearing elather armor to the plate the dwarf had. Do you see who had the advantage?”
The black haired samurai smiled.
“The man did while the dwarf seemed to have the strength. Yet mere equipment isn’t enough.”
“True. The man had the eyes.”
“He did. And no scars.”
“So a SMART fighter.”
“And a learner. Impressive.”
“And now we know they honor bets even if they lost hideously. That hawker there’s watching us now. Come on.”
Rias whistled as they headed for a set of booths at the far right of the hall by the end of the job board.
“Scary instincts.”
“We’ll play chess sometime.”
“Oh NOW it’s on you cocky bastard.”
“Ha.”
The group walked up to the set of booths where a party was getting paid by the rep.
“And there you go. Next.”
Tyler and the girls approached and he whistled.
“Damn.”
The rep smiled as her long, grey furred wolf tail flicked behind her. She stood at his height with long, silver-black hair that glimmered in the flickering firelights of braziers and torchers around her. Her skin was fair and faintly luminous while her eyes were a piercing blue and seemed deeper then they were. Her rack was massive and she was naked in her booth. Her breasts needed no support as they bounced softly with each breath she took, and her slender frame was well muscled from an active lifestyle. And he noted her slit was bald. Behind her swayed a 5 foot long and 2 foot thick wolf tail of thick grey fur while on the top of her head was a pair of 4 inch tall wolf ears. She spoke in a sultry, seductive growl.
“Welcome Heroes to the Magenti Adventurer’s guild. I am Fenrir.”
Tyler whistled.
“what the hell is the wolf goddess herself doing working at a guild booth?”
She smirked and flicked her tail at the now disapproving Hestia.
“I live down here. Most of the gods and goddesses live on the plane and I see you, Realm Sister. If we do everything for them, why should they bother?”
Hestia sighed.
“I understand. I HATE that, but I get it.”
“As do I. My own daughter was in the brothels and I was helpless.”
Tyler glared at her.
“You’re the WOLF QUEEN. NOT a freaking sheep. WHY were you born with fangs, if not to use them?”
She growled at that callout.
“You are correct. And now I am filled with a regret I have not felt in some ages. It seems I’ve forgotten my fangs. I will be better. Now. You. 75 gold to join.”
And here her eyes got a lusty leer as she eyed the hulking teenager.
“And my pleasure is 150 gold.”
He smiled.
“Noted. And eventually.”
He slid the 375 gold over as the ladies all glared at him. Fenrir smiled as she next slid a set of necklaces over.
“These are your guild markers. They keep track of your rank in the guild. Once you don them you will be challenged by a guildmate to see your strength as it is now. In our guild, we celebrate the growth we all gain. So if you lose, do not be ashamed as it shows you have more growth then say a winner. Now. Guild rules.”
She smirked and a set or three inch wolf fangs were seen in her mouth.
“Open your mouth. Deal with the consequences. You do not have to like your guildmates, but you WILL respect each other. You take a job, we expect results. We do not tolerate moochers or halfassed workers. Try it, and we will hurt you. And not pay you. Take the bill you wish to die to and bring it to me to stamp it. And when completed, I’LL KNOW, return and get paid. We do not take a levy or toll from the hunts unless it is specified in the bill itself. That said. On monster and bandit hunts you are to present any looted or found spells and skills to me for verification as there are a multitude of banned spells and some are unknown to even the archives. Now. MY offer. We have Doves aplenty for a wide variety of tastes and fancies, I will not point them out. Tis up to you to find them. THEY ARE NOT YOUR TOYS. They are MY girls and lads. Make them mad, and we will do to you, whatever it is you did to your dove they did not like. And it’ll hurt after. We understand each other?”
Tyler smiled.
“Perfectly. Any limits to the jobs we oughta know now?”
“None. And you may take as many a day as you think you can handle. You die it’s on you. I warned ya.”
He nodded and the girls were still glaring at him over the dove thing.
“Alright. We’ll pick a fight.”
He put the necklace on and it glowed a bright black as it resonated with his soul before turning a deep, blood red like Rias’ hair. She tilted her head at this and Fenrir saw it.
“Eh. He loves the color immensely it appears.”
“Oh. I thought it was some true lover shit.”
“Sometimes that’s what it means. But it’s his favorite color most times.”
She shrugged and Tyler shrugged as well.
“eh go with it.”
Satuski said it.
“We will set terms for Doves.”
“Agreed.”
He passed the ladies the necklaces and he noted Erza’s was black, Satuski’s was a deep blue, Hestia’s was white, and Rias’ was a sky blue that added a rather pretty color splash to her red tresses.
“I kinda love that color splash, Rias.”
She smiled.
“Thank you. I do too for some reason.”
“Opposites?”
“I guess?”
They shrugged as a towering man in fur armor with a gigantic greatsword approached the teenager now.
“Och. So ya be a wee one. And that be a big sword for such a small laddee.”
Tyler smirked at the hulking man’s condescending tone.
“At least I’m not compensating.”
The barbarian smirked.
“You. And me. Deathmatch.”
“Sure. I kinda like that sword. It’ll look mighty fine on my wall.”
The pair moved to the larger of the rings and Rias smirked.
“500 on the runt.”
“FUCK YOU RED.”
she and the ladies laughed at Tyler’s offense as Erza smirked.
“500 on the puny one.”
“FUCK YOU YA TIN CAN WEARIN RESULT OF A FLAREUP!”
She laughed and Satuski smirked.
“500 on the pencil.”
“I know where you sleep bitch.”
Hestia smiled.
“500 on Tyler.”
“Nice to see SOMEONE has decency. And RESPECT.”
Rias blinked.
“You tease us!”
“have I called you fat? Or SHORT?”
“Ah. Sorry.”
The girls all had sheepish smiles on their faces as the 8 foot tall barbarian drew his 7 foot long and nearly 2 foot wide greatsword from his back.
“Rare beauties all. I wonder. How do they FEEL?”
“You will NEVER know.”
Tyler’s eyes went ice cold now as he drew his 6 foot greatsword with a look of anger on his face. His opponent sneered nastily as he leered at the redheaded Rias.
“I’ll kill you. And she’ll know the feel of a REAL man.”
Tyler didn’t reply as he took a stance with the sword as the steel cage rose up around them. Instead he merely relaxed in the soft sand before blinking. When he reopened his eyes the barbarian was swinging his sword in his direction with a strength that set the hulking weapon to howling. The teenager smirked and slid backward in a duck on the soft sand. The bigger man missed the swing and Tyler danced away to the center of the cage.
“toro!”
Rias snorted at the taunt.
“Classic.”
The barbarian rushed him again and swung the sword….only for the smaller and more agile boy to dodge.
“Toro!”
And so it went. The man tried four more times and every time he missed as Tyler was both big AND nimble he avoided the twice his size opponent with ease. Every dodge he’d say.
“TORO!”
As if he was a bullfighter and the act was enraging the bigger man. Tyler was standing in the center of the sandpit now as his opponent panted from the strain and tilted his head.
“Is that all you got? You barely lasted 5 minutes. Annnd you want to pleasure HER? Wow.”
Rias smirked, well aware of the ploy,
“I hate the way you’re talking about me.”
“You’re in great shape, Rias. HE. Is not.”
“You know I am going to smack you, right?”
“For this or something else?”
“BOTH you arrogant idiot.”
“If I’m an idiot, what’s that make him? Since ya know. He can’t figure out how to hit me.”
She and the girls laughed along with the hall. The barbarian bellowed in a frustrated rage at this most infuriating of opponents…..and felt an impact in his chest. He looked down and saw the smirking teenager with the greatsword sticking out of his cavernous chest.
“Checkmate. And you’re slow.”
The barbarian dropped to the ground with a thud and Tyler tore the sword free with a smirk.
“I grew up fighting people bigger than me. And I kill people for a living.”
He then blinked and blasted the hall with the Dragon Glare and EVERYONE went white.
“And I will say this ONCE. LEAVE. THE GIRLS. ALONE. We clear?”
en mass.
“YES SIR!”
“Good. Satuski…hold up.”
He looked at the dead guy now with narrowed eyes.
“I…wonder. Hey Fen,”
“Do NOT call me that,”
“This guy got a bounty?”
She and the girls blinked before the wolf goddess waved a hand.
“Wanted.”
The barbarian glowed red and she gasped.
“He does! 12k! HOW?”
“Another trope. And the way he leered at Rias. Yeah. I made a living hunting people like him. Satuski. Bounties we’ll spit between us.”
“Understood. The payouts are impressive.”
The dead man was searched as Tyler took the greatsword. Fenrir shrugged.
“That made from silverite. Nothing special.”
“Next to steel?”
“Is the next thing above it actually.”
“Good. I’ll keep it for my practice.”
Rias blinked at that.
“Oh yeah. I forgot you said you were a smith.”
The warrior got his 12,000 gold from Fenrir.
“Pay up!”
The ladies laughed as they each made 6,000 gold. Then Satuski stepped into the ring with her katana and her opponent was a rail thin man with a cutlass. Tyler smirked and a hawker laughed.
“Sorry kid. No bets after a payout over 5 grand. We need the money too ya know!”
“Well damn. I WANTED to clear you bastards out.”
They laughed and the fight was on. Satuski ended it with her impressive speed as she cleaved the man’s head off with a lunge. Next in was Erza and Tyler smirked.
“Oh this oughta be good.”
Her opponent was another 8 foot tall barbarian wielding a greataxe. Tyler looked at Rias,
“I am NOT betting MY gold on this. With YOU.”
“Favors?”
“NO. Um.”
“Winner gets to order you to ONE thing regardless of what it is.”
She smirked.
“Okay. I’m CURIOUS now. Your bid?”
“Erza kills him 5 seconds or less.”
“Oooh. I’ll say ten.”
They shook and the fight was on. Erza split the man in half with a lunge and Rias grumbled.
“DAMMIT. 5 seconds exactly. Okay what is it?”
“One cuddle night.”
“You KNOW I sleep naked damn you. UGH. FINE. Be honest that’s a classic.”
He chuckled.
“I won’t touch you.”
“I will hold you to it.”
“I see what you did there.”
She snorted and smiled.
“Okay. Clever. And DON’T.”
Hestia went in now and her opponent was a mage with a jet tipped staff. Tyler frowned as he saw the gem.
“Hey Fenrir, what’s that staff do?”
She smirked.
“Sorry! No-“
“Hestia. On guard. That thing’s making me nervous.”
She nodded and lifted her white diamond tipped staff as the fight began.
“celestial GLOW.”
The man screamed as he was encased in a pure white light that burned him. Hestia glared.
“BLACK MAGE!”
Fenrir was up now with anger in her blue eyes as the man dropped dead.
“I know this dog. The Woman Shadow. He is wanted for the rape iof many, many young girls and ruining the nights of many more ladies. His bounty was not for gold but a set of spells. HOLY spells as he was not considered a person anymore but a monster. Tyler. I owe you an apology.”
“You’ve let your fangs go soft, Fenrir. I thought you were a godkiller”
She growled now at the poke.
“I AM a godkiller. And I see the legend in your world. And LOVE it. I will regain my fangs.”
Hestia smiled as she got the set of five spells.
“One’s a healing spell Tyler.”
“We’ll look them over in the room. All loot gets divvyed in a locked room at the end of the day or in between raids.”
Erza and Satuski nodded.
“Agreed.”
“Indeed. And caution is important.”
Rias stepped into the ring now and she got a mass of whistles from man AND woman. Tyler smirked.
“Do I remind you?”
The hall went quiet at that and Rias flicked her long hair at him.
“They’re just jealous.”
“And envious too. Too bad they’ll never even REACH the base of what you are.”
She smiled at THAT high flung praise as a few ladies whistled.
“I bet you can guess.”
He chuckled as he leaned on a wall.
“Behold the Empress of Ruin. And tremble for her gaze of ice will be that which sends you to hell.”
Rias smiled as her opponent stepped into the ring. He being a white robed priest.
“How fitting.”
Tyler smirked.
“Hey Rias. Try NOT to get kidnapped.”
“I will BEAT you with a pipe for that.”
He laughed as his poke pissed her off.
“Yes Rias.”
“Satuski.”
He got wacked by the smiling lady.
“Stop fucking with her.”
“But it’s fun to piss her off!”
Erza smirked.
“I will hit you next.”
“Understood.”
And he went silent as the ladies of the hall laughed. Fenrir saying it.
“Nice to see THAT idiot’s under control. And we got some good ladies in the hall.”
Tyler nodded sagely.
“The best ladies are usually the most intense.”
That put a smile on a fair few as the fight began.
“Dark Sacrilant.”
And the priest was set alit in a mass of blood red flames. He died screaming and Tyler chuckled as Rias had merely flicked her blood red mane.
“Rias Gremory. The Empress of Ruin. And wielder of the blood flame. Don’t piss her off. It’s always a mess.”
She strutted from the ring like a model on a walk. A knowing smirk on her face, the beautiful redhead walked over to the admiring warrior…and slugged him.
“Idiot.”
“worth it!”
The girls sighed with a smile at the exchange before Tyler refocused.
“Okay. We got the daylight for a few good runs. Let’s see what we got.”
The group moved to the wall and Satuski crossed her arms as she looked at the spread.
“I have no experience with such a board. What am I looking for?”
Tyler, Erza, and Hestia were looking at the papers as Rias stood beside the black haired warrior. Tyler did the talking.
“Bandits, slimes, animals. Creatures from our worlds.”
Satuski looked at the board now.
“Animals. I have a white tail deer. 30 gold? That’s it?”
“Not including what you get from the buck.”
“Ah. You see anything?”
Tyler pointed to a large poster.
“An Allosaurus. Reward is 1000 gold.”
Rias frowned as she saw the picture.
“Um. We’re not equipped for a hunt like that, Tyler.”
“Aren’t we? An animal….oh yeah that’s right. It’s a pack hunter. Sorry. Was thinkin of the T-rex.”
She smiled and Satuski did too.
“I remember your words on tripping. And agree.”
Erza spoke up now.
“I have a bill for a bandit party on the south road Tyler.”
“Reward?”
“150 gold.”
“Interesting. That’s a room and a meal at the inn for one. Take it Erza.”
“Understood.”
“I have a call for healers, Tyler.”
Hestia spoke up now and he looked.
“Reward is 50 gold.”
The warrior sighed.
“Leave it. We need experience in our healing before we take such a job.”
she and Erza looked at him in shock and he looked at them.
“We only have one healing spell. Rias’ sage healing is party only due to what it requires her to do. Sorry. We will not degrade ourselves for random people like that. And we have no experience in this world’s healing skills or spells. And to attempt to do so may result in more harm then good.”
Satuski sighed.
“I agree. We need practice with our own skills before we can help others.”
Rias smirked.
“I agree. And forgot to state the sage healing is strictly party only. I am GLAD you thought of it on your own Tyler. And approve.”
He chuckled at her icy tone before looking at the saddened Hestia.
“We’re just five people. We can’t save everyone.”
Erza gritted her teeth.
“when we have the needed experience?”
“Oh hell yeah we’ll take it.”
“I can accept this. Even thought I do not like it.”
“And what of the known risks for rushing off underequipped Erza?”
The redheaded warrior sighed at that.
“You are correct. And sounded exactly like Master when he has to remind us of our limits. How can we expect to help others, when we cannot even help ourselves? His words. Not mine.”
Tyler smiled as she let it go before looking at the wall.
“Okay. One blood practice. Satuski. Rias. See if you can find a large furry animal on that side. Hestia. Erza. That side. I want one bill for gear building now.”
The girls nodded and they split the board into fifths to search. The warrior taking the center as the others spread out.
“I got one for a black bear, Tyler. Reward is 100 even.”
“Grab it Satuski. We have the space for a decent amount of goods. And have the needed tools for me to make sleds. Keep looking.”
“I have one for a wolf pack. 350 gold.”
“Nice find Erza. It say how many wolves?”
“Hmmm. Twenty.”
“That many? Are they actual wolves or direwolves?”
“Normal wolves. I do have a direwolf bill beside it however. 700 gold for 10 animals. Each the size of a good workhorse.”
“Hmm. I understand wolves. Take both. Good wolf fur is right up there with high end tiger in terms of uses and warmth.”
Satuski looked over now.
“Is that wise, Tyler? We’ll be outnumbered and outmaneuvered. I see a great amount of risk involved.”
He smiled.
“Wolves are some of the best pack hunters in the forest. This is true. At the same time? They have a pattern. For example. They always go for the weakest seeming prey in a group. So, for this example I’ll use Hestia.”
“Why ME?”
“You’re the smallest in the party.”
“I will take that as a complement.”
“Tiny dancer.”
“Thank you!”
He smiled.
“Say Hestia is in the middle of our group. The pack leader would attempt to poke us by a lunge while the second and third strongest in the pack move in to dislodge Hestia from the middle. Once done, they’ll take her to the ground while the rest of the pack separate us. Once the kill is made the pack would leave a set of wolves to guard the fresh meat while the rest chase us off. So. We can use this same set of instinctual strategy against them.”
Fenrir smiled from her spot at the booth.
“He knows my kin well. Most impressive.”
Tyler chuckled.
“Wolves ARE m y favorite animal, Fenrir. And the legend of Fenrir my favorite.”
“I approve.”
Satuski was running simulations of the hunt in her mind.
“I see where you’re going with the hunt. Using their prey taking instincts against them. It seems risky. Unneededly so, but we’ll take the bills.”
Erza added them to the pile as Rias spoke up now.
“I have one for a bison Tyler. Reward’s 250.”
“Wow. Take it. That’ll provide meat too.”
Hestia smiled now.
“I have one for a foxking. Reward is 400.”
“How big?”
“A 30 foot fox.”
“Wow. Last bill.”
they reconvened and he added the payouts up.
“Okay. The bear is 100, the wolves 350, the direwolves 700, the bison 250, and the foxking is 400. All told just from the guild alone we’re looking at 1,100 gold. And from the bounties we have right now, we got an extra 12,000. Hm. We’ll pick us up some bows and a quiver of arrows from the smithy and a spell per before heading out. 12,000 is the budget.”
They nodded and Rias tilted her head.
“And the gear from the queens?”
“we’ll keep the stuff we get today as a backup.”
“Makes sense.”
The friends went to the booth and Fenrir used her tail to stamp the bills before they headed to the smithy. Once they were outside Satuski looked at him.
“So. The Doves.”
He smiled.
“who are we to judge what adult ladies may do with their bodies?”
“Good point. And discreetness. No unseemly bragging, and listen to them.”
“I will. And to have it said? Go for it. Nothing to be ashamed of.”
The ladies smirked at that and Hestia said it.
“If WE do, we will obey our terms.”
He chuckled and the party headed to the smithy. As they walked Tyler had a thought.
“Oh yeah. How DO we recruit other people to the party?”
Satuski frowned as well.
“The queens neglected to inform us of this. Your sword?”
He pulled his panel up and went to the party section.
“Hm. Looks like we can add extra people Satuski. Problem is we have to buy the additional slots with gold. Next one is….makes sense. 15,000 gold. And it looks like it gets more expensive per slot. Interesting system.”
Rias looked at him as he swung his sword back on his back.
“Are we adding already?”
“No. was letting my mind wander and that one popped up first.”
“Huh.”
Erza looked at him as they crossed a root bridge over a river.
“Will we add more people in the future?”
He nodded.
“we will. We’re five people. We can only do so much right now. So I’m keeping my eye out for useful potentials as we go. If I peg one, I’ll let you know.”
Satuski nodded.
“Please do before making such a choice. We need to trust the ones we recruit with our very lives.”
Tyler nodded at that.
“And in the event we are landed with an extra party member by way of some random gift like say for clearing the wave as the champions, and the new cog in our machine is mere rust, know I am prepared to kill them to preserve our edge.”
They looked at him at that and Hestia frowned.
“You DO mean as a last resort right?”
“I do. If no other means to remove the problem exist.”
Satuski nodded gravely at that.
“We are at war. And as such have to make extremely harsh choices. And since you’re the party leader and the dark one of our party,”
“It would fall to me to make such a choice. Exactly.”
Erza glared at him.
“So you would execute our new ally for merely differing from us?”
“No. Let’s say for example our new party member is a pervert that tries jumping you in your sleep WITH ALL OF US IN THE SAME ROOM. Would you call it justified?”
She sighed at the harsh example.
“If we cannot trust our new member, and no other means exist, you’d kill them.”
“All for the sake of our own safety.”
“In that light, I cannot argue. I do not like it. And I would not be able to do so myself.”
Rias frowned.
“So you’d execute the pervert. How would you be better then a murderer in that scenario?”
“Our safety and defeating the waves are more important than one bastard’s live Rias.”
The redheaded devil sighed at that one and Satuski nodded again.
“I agree. I had to make similar such choices in my war in my world. And I did not like them in the slightest. But for the sake of success, I made the needed sacrifices.”
Hestia had a saddened look.
“Let us hope we can find an agreeable workaround then.”
They nodded and Tyler had another thought.
“if they ask for a trade, and it involves opening leg, they die. If ANY deal requires you ladies to open leg, I will kill them and just take what we were after. And if the other option is death, we die.”
Erza glared at him.
“what’s more important? Our LIVES or our pride?”
“NEVER betray yourself, Erza. NEVER. If you have to humiliate yourself like that just to save MY life? I’d prefer you die. No. NEVER yield in such a DISGUSTING manner. It’s beneath you.”
She and the ladies were taken aback by his sudden fire, before Satuski smiled.
“If we are given the choice. Lay on our backs for whatever, or dying, we die. At least we can look those on the other side in the eye and say we did not lose who we are.”
Erza nodded then.
“Honor. We will not lose our honor just to survive. Tyler has NO honor so does the things he does. WE do.”
Rias smiled as she looked at her friend.
“I wouldn’t say he has NO honor, Erza, more his code is a lot….harsher….then yours is. Surviving at all costs, so long as he remains true to who he is.”
Hestia smiled at that.
“I can respect that.”
Tyler smiled as the girls discussed honor codes as they approached the large smithy set into a tree trunk. The friends walked in and were faced by a burly dwarven woman set behind a counter at the back of the shop. Between them and her were racks and racks of gear that the warrior looked over as they approached.
“Hmm. Clean seams in that sword, arrows are smooth, that chainmail’s rings are smooth and gleaming. Yup. We got a professional here.”
The dwarven lady laughed as they approached. She was strikingly beautiful at half Tyler’s height with thick blue hair that hung to her waist and vivid green eyes set into a smooth, round face. She was slender with very well cut arms and legs from her profession and her rack was large. The smith wore a corset of red leather that stopped at her narrow waist and her shapely legs were encased in tight fitted pants of leather while she stood bare foot on the hardwood floor. When she spoke it was with a hard, mellow tone.
“Ya know iron lad? I be Ingra Metalbitch.”
He smiled.
“I’m Tyler. These are Erza, Satuski, Hestia and Rias. I’m a smith in my world. And in my world’s reckoning, I’m a master. Not sure how it means here though.”
Ingra’s green eyes were lit by a knowing light now.
“Metal?”
“Hmm. That shield’s steel. At best.”
“Forged steel. I will test you as smithing is a form of worship for dwarves. Have you strength for a work?”
“A fair few. And the time too. Satuski.”
“Agreed. We need to know.”
Ingra led the way into her forge and Tyler looked around at the large oven, various tools, quench and grinding stones before he dipped a finger in the quench.
“Hmm. Oil. Good. I’ve used water too but ya know.”
Ingra gestured to a bin on a rack.
“I’ve billets of forged steel there lad. Let’s see what ya got.”
He removed his shirt and went to the metals barechested. A move that made the dwarf smirk.
“He smiths like a dwarf. Interesting.”
The ladies all took seats by the blue haired woman as Tyler pulled a gold coin from his pouch to tap a set of bars and listening to the ping given off. Ingra watched with a critical eye as he collected a set of four 2 foot billets.
“That be a lot of material lad.”
“I’m making one of my favorite pieces. Hand and a half bastard greatsword. Double edge, straight blade, and needle tip. I’ll use that willow wood for the handle, and that black leather for the grip. Pommel will be a spike made from that tyrant fang there. Same with the prongs of the crosstree.”
Ingra frowned as she pictured the weapon in her head.
“Interesting challenge.”
“You know it as a defender.”
“Ah. Huh. And HOW long will it take you?”
“Usual quality is about….6 hours? Tops? Yeah that sounds right.”
“If it be shoddy, I will break it over you.”
“Deal.”
Tyler took the billets to the forge now and welded them into a stack nearly 3 feet thick with airtight seams and no air whatsoever between them as he’d used a bellows to suck the air out. Once done he welded a rod of iron to the thing and set it into the deepest part of the forge and leaned on a counter watching the thing with an intense eye. Rias frowned.
“I know this. Damascus?”
“I’m a master at it. And for the type I’M going for too.”
Ingra looked at the redhead.
“I know not this method, lass.”
“I know WHAT it is, not HOW to do it. He’s going to use all those billets to make the sword after crushing them in to one billet.”
“Hm.”
The dwarven lady watched closely now as Tyler walked over and took the yellow metal from the forge and proceeded to BEAT the thing around an anvil horn with a 10 pound hammer. The strong teenager folded the thing clean over before folding it again in another direction and hammering it flat. Then it was back into the forge. He repeated this three more times before he had a near 6 and a half foot long billet he then used a half inch spike to punch a set of holes in the metal along the length before hammering the ripped edges flat. Happy he folded the metal in on itself a few times before the blank of the greatsword appeared in the metal. The weapon having two clear edges, a near foot wide blade, and a needle tip for a truly VICIOUS thrust. At the bottom of the blade was a 8 inch wide bar of metal that was clearly for the handle and Ingra watched as he folded it into a tube with holes punched through.
“Clever. All the weight will be kept at the bottom of the weapon and closest to the wielder to add to his center of balance. Done right, such a weapon would be far more wieldy in close fights and hit that much harder.”
Satuski nodded as she watched.
“And for such a large weapon, balance is everything.”
Tyler was smiling as he hammered the weapon into shape again before quenching the weapon in the oil. When he removed the weapon he scooped some mud from a bin and applied it to the center of the spine along the entire piece from the bottom of the hilt to the tip of the blade. And then he set it into the forge again to reheat. THAT lifted an eyebrow on Ingra’s face.
“This method. I know it myself. And is next to impossible to get right on such a massive weapon. EVEN FOR ME on the first try. Why I never attempt it as failure usually results in the piece being ruined entirely.”
Tyler waited with a smile before he quenched the weapon again. Then he peeled the hardened mud off to reveal a truly beautiful ripple in the blade. The thing was still unfinished, but it was still beautiful. In the foot wide blade were ripples as if the sword had an ocean in the metal while here and there were a set of holes in the metal that would add a truly TERRIFYING howl when swung and reduced the weight of the weapon. The center of the spine was a deeper grey then the rest of the weapon, the addition of the grey adding a fading effect to the pattern like blood flowing through veins. Tyler then hefted the massive thing by the handle bar and slammed it edge first into a steel pipe with a ferocious force! The act and sound of the ding making EVERYONE jump before Ingra smiled widely at the ploy and unmarked edge.
“Okay. He DOES smith like a dwarf.”
Rias frowned as she looked at her.
“why the hell did he just try to BREAK the thing?”
Tyler hit the pipe with the OTHER edge now as Ingra explained.
“If HE breaks it, it was a failure. If he CAN’T, NOTHING CAN.”
“Ah.”
They watched as Tyler did the test along every foot of metal on either side with the pipe getting good and dented and the sword not even getting scratched. He then took a hammer and BEAT the thing on the anvil with all of his strength until he reached the tip. He didn’t even scratch the metal.
“Perfect.”
He went to the shelf and collected the handle materials before forging a set of pins from the leftover steel and using a combination of wood clue, the pins, and tight fitting wood, attached the carved hilt to the weapon. He then torture tested it three more times before sharpening the thing on a grind wheel. Annnd back to the torture. Once his battery of tests were completed he smiled and pricked his finger on the tip to smear his own blood along the entire weapon and set it in the forge for a moment and passed it to Ingra.
“Annnd time.”
She smirked and proceeded with HER own tests. Which included hitting a nail, a METAL EDGE OF A SHELF, and a shield. She dented the nail, split the shelf, and shattered the shield. And the sword gleamed cleanly as if freshly forged and she ran a glowing hand along the length before nodding.
“You are a master of steel. Well done.”
Tyler smiled with pride at that.”
“Means a lot coming from a dwarf. thank you, Ingra.”
“For a human no less. Now. You have mastered steel. Yet I see a silverite weapon on your back.”
“I have never encountered any metal beyond steel and below.”
“I see. So our native metals you have no experience in. I can sell this greatsword for 7500 gold. And that is the very top of the line steel weapon and gear price.”
“50/50?”
“Agreed. Do you wish to learn new metals?”
“I do.”
She nodded.
“I will take you as my apprentice to teach you the metal. Two hours each day you will be beaten into shape until you can recreate this quality with dragonscale.”
“Is that the highest?”
“No. RUNE is the strongest metal in the world. Yet dragonscale is the harder to work.”
“Ah. Wait that makes sense. Dragons are hot by default.”
“You catch on quick. Good. Tomorrow your torture starts.”
“Thanks Ingra. We’re heroes for the waves.”
“I am aware. Which is why when the grounds move I will bestow a mark that will mark you to dwarven smiths the world over as MY apprentice. Should you encounter such a smith, they will be honor and duty bound to continue your lessons where you left off as smithing is a dwarven birthright and rite of our god Tolus. The goddess of the forge.”
Hestia smiled.
“Does the name Hephaestus mean anything to you, Ingra?”
The blue haired lady smiled.
“That’s Tolus’ other name, Goddess Hestia. I THINK they’re the same goddess if memory serves me. Me forge is her altar if you wanna try to speak to her.”
Hestia smiled and pricked her finger and flicked her blood into the flames.
“Yes it’s me, Hestia.”
“Just wanted to make sure Hephaestus.”
Tyler looked at the now red flamed forge.
“YOU I DO trust.”
The flames laughed.
“Of course you do. And Leviathan?”
“She’s the goddess of the waves. They by default don’t like us.”
“She’s gonna get a kick outta you. Hestia, the other diosdea are watching you now. Seems the orphanage mess pissed off ole Uranus. Say it you immature jackass and I will hit you with a hammer.”
“Huh?”
Tyler was jerked from looking at a set of gauntlets by the callout and Rias smirked.
“You didn’t even hear her did you?”
“Not really. Sorry I got what I needed.”
The forge chuckled.
“Uranus woke and is keeping a close eye on these gods now.”
“Uranus? The god of reality that tried to kill his son by eating him and RAPED his daughter to GIVE him that son?”
Hestia sighed.
“Story’s a little different in our world.”
“Ooof course it is. Soooo MY world?”
Hephaestus had an angry tone now.
“We descended to it and torched it. Hestia.”
She looked at the flames.
“How bad?”
“FREYA has nightmares now.”
“Oh my ME. Loki?”
“She has to take nightmare cures for what they found. ON THE MORTAL PLANE. NOT including heaven. That was an atrocity all itself. Look. Even NOCTURNE is having nightmares and SHE’S the goddess of NIGHTMARES! I don’t know how he survived Hestia. Okay? His HOME? Was the WORST on the plane! Out of all three planes in that reality, HIS HOMETOWN was the darkest, most EVIL, cruel, and just…..I don’t have words. That town was a nightmare. And HE was the king. The DEMON.”
Tyler smiled.
“Like I said. I made a living killing people. And I was the best.”
Hephaestus sighed.
“You have our pity, Tyler. And know we ARE trying to help you as best we can. Your world was razed and a new tower of babel implanted. Those gods are dead, Satan has retaken his throne, and we merged your world with ours. And already a difference has been felt.”
“Not really my problem. I’m here. I am NEVER going back. And I got beauties in me party. I won.”
The ladies in the room smirked as Hephaestus chuckled.
“I suppose you did. And Tyler? I saw them.”
“Umm.”
“NOT the hentai. Thank GODS.”
“UMMMMMM.”
“Not a word. I understand. And you have great taste.”
“AHHHHHHH.”
“Yes I am storing everything until you find the boon.”
“Thank you!”
Rias smirked.
“Hephaestus. Rias Gremory. Anything I oughta know?”
“You SURE you’re not a goddess?”
“Uh-oh?”
“NOT even.”
“Creep?”
“Oh god no. Hmmm. Pedestal and idol.”
“Wow. Um.”
“That too.”
“Ahhh.”
“Kinda.”
she slumped and he looked at the flames.
“Line.”
“HA. I am watching for the boom.”
Satuski lifted an eyebrow.
“Tyler. Explain.”
“I COULD, but you wouldn’t believe me. So. This one is shelved until I find the pieces I need to show you.”
“You won’t forget?”
“I promise I won’t.”
she nodded.
“I will hold you to it. I am most curious.”
He smiled.
“I swear it’s nothing bad.”
“I feel better.”
The flames chuckled.
“I will attest. Nothing bad, perverse, or even creepy. If anything, it’s utterly flattering.”
Hestia lifted an eyebrow.
“Hephi?”
“Sorry Hestia. Not like this.”
“Should I be SCARED?”
“No. Comforted.”
“Very well.”
Tyler smiled and looked at the flames.
“we gotta go Hephi-“
“NO. Only SHE gets to call me that.”
“Your name is MOUTHFUL.”
“FINE. Idiot.”
The flames flickered and returned to yellow as Ingra shrugged.
“Heroes and the gods are odd at the best of times. No place for a dwarven smith. Anyway.”
They returned to the shop and she smiled.
“what did ya need in the first place?”
Tyler smiled.
“A set of bows for the 5 and a quiver per.”
“Ah. Good quality. 1500 per bow and a quiver of 60 shafts is 120 gold.”
Tyler smiled and they got their bows and quivers. He paid from the bounty and they headed to the spell shop. Rias smirked as they walked.
“Goddess on a PEDESTAL?”
“Ha. You saw the ball.”
“we will have to discuss this in-depth. And ALONE.”
“Sure. I’m sure we can figure it out.”
Satuski looked at the smirking redhead.
“Rias?”
“Something I saw in the ball in his soul.”
“I will ask this. Should we be concerned?”
“NO.”
She nodded and so did the others. The friends found the teal colored tree trunk that served as the magic shop and the warrior whistled as he saw the shopkeeper.
“And DAMN.”
the woman behind the counter smirked at that. She was another tall beauty at his height with long floor length green hair and jade colored skin. Her eyes were the color of blood and her rack was massive. Easily dwarfing Rias’ double ds and yet needing no support as she stood there naked. Her hands were on the counter and he noted a set of long, claw-like fingernails at the end of her long, slender digits. The green beauty’s frame was slender and well cut from her active lifestyle and as they approached the counter she sat on it, flashing the admiring teenager her softly furred slit. Her voice was a seductive purr.
“welcome Heroes to my shop. I am Gree, the Lady of the forest. I do hope you enjoy MY home.”
Tyler smiled as he walked up.
“Helluva place ya got here Gree. I’m Tyler, these are Hestia, Rias, Satuski and Erza.”
Gree looked at Hestia.
“A goddess was called in the summon? How rare. And such a HEAVENLY beauty as well. Oooh I’m WET already!”
Hestia smiled, VERY uncomfortably in the face of the now open legged Lady of the Forest.
“A pleasure to meet you, Gree. I have my love already.”
“Oh bullshit. Ugh. I haven’t lain with a goddess in centuries.”
Tyler smiled as he looked over from a book.
“Fenrir’s at the guild.”
“Oh? This is news. She must have just descended recently. I will attack her later.”
He smiled as Hestia was relieved when Gree closed her legs and stopped flashing the poor girl. The alluring Gree then eyed the hulking teenager with a lifted eyebrow.
“I sense a lust in you. 100 gold.”
He smiled and noted Satuski and the others were looking at books. So he walked over and gave her the coins and they went into a room. Rias sighed as it shut.
“I am amazed it took THAT long.”
Hestia smiled.
“we made money. And he made money. So work before play.”
Satuski nodded as she flipped a page in a spellbook containing numerous cards.
“Indeed. And he waited for HER to make the offer FIRST. And I noticed he did not look at her body in any unseemly manner until she made the offer. Even when she sat on the counter like she did.”
Erza was in agreement.
“He has kept his word, Rias. Let us see if he keeps the other piece.”

Tyler smirked as he stripped before the laying seductively Gree.
“Never had a forest Lady before Gree.”
She smiled and in her mouth were a set of fangs.
“I have lain with heroes. They be MOST pleasurable. I do hope you satisfy.”
He dropped his pants and she blinked.
“Uh-oh. Um. UH-OH.”
“Preferences?”
“DON’T spit me like a log. And be nice to the tits.”
He kissed her and she smiled as her wet slit was penetrated.
“Like that. Slower….let me adjust…..oooh I am KEEPING YOU.”
He smirked as her tightness squeezed him until he was fully sheathed.
“DAMN lady.”
“we’re sought for a reason.”
He kissed her as the thrusting started and the Lady of the Forest moaned and screamed as the horny teenager played with her for an hour before she dropped to the bed from her third straight orgasm.
“Mercy. I want more, but I need a cream before!”
He smiled and pulled out.
“I’ll visit you more then.”
Gree smiled weakly as her slit ached from the girthy ride.
“Please do. I am sworn to you now.”
“Like a WIFE?”
“Not like you’re thinking. I will partake of woman when you are not inside me. Men are boring now.”
“Ah. So you’re a dove for me?”
“Pretty much. Free.”
She gave him the gold back and he slid it back.
“A tip.”
The green skinned lady laughed at the ploy.
“Appreciated. Now. Let us go brag.”

Rias and the ladies were looking at spellbooks as the door opened and the pair returned. Well. Tyler walked out with a smile and a refreshed look on his face while GREE limped out with a satisfied smile and VERY tender step. Hestia looked at her and she smiled.
“was far more girthy then what I was accustomed to. Ladies? Shall we?”
And like that the girls went in for their interrogation. The warrior shrugged and pulled a book down from a higher shelf.
“why is everything with girls so FREAKIN complicated?”
The warrior sighed with a smile as he flipped through the book. They’re good people though. Rias is even more incredible in real life. And I got a cuddle with her tonight. Ha. Pearl will love her cuddle too. Okay. Hmm. We need barriers, wards, healing and antiundead spells. This book is more…..fire spells. He looked up and noted a pure white book on a shelf and took it down. As he did the door opened and another party walked in. The group were led by a tall, thin boy Tyler knew.
“Oh. Hey Jeff.”
The slender guy ignored the hulking teenager as he and the two girls in his party went to a wall. The warrior smirked. Jeff’s an asshole. He looked over and saw his two companions were distanced from him. One was a shorter girl with long, knee length blue hair in a white with gold trimmed robe held together by freakin bobby pins. Tyler smiled as he saw this.
“I can fix your habit if you like, miss?”
The girl turned at that and Tyler’s smile died as he saw something on her cheek.
“Hey c’mere a sec.”
The girl backed away now as he noticed a large bruise on her cheek.
“I’m okay! Really! I walked into a door.”
Her voice was chirpy and snarky too. The girl had bright blue eyes and her skin was fair. Her bust was modest and it made her habit swell. Tyler then looked to the other girl. She was half a head taller then the nun with long bright silver hair and gleaming silver eyes and pale skin. Her bust was large on her petite frame and she wore a vest of red zipped in the front and a pair of tight shorts while barefoot. The warrior noted a set of bruises on her waist where her vest didn’t cover and he looked right at jeff. Who snorted.
“The FUCK you lookin at me for freak?”
“Did he rape you two?”
The nun jumped.
“Oh GOD no. he WISHES. And tried. But I’m a lot tougher then I look. And the knights were quick.”
The silver haired girl shrugged.
“eh. I fight people for a living. He got me naked, but I won.”
Jeff had a look of anger on his face,
“I did NOT-“
And that was as far as he got before Tyler’s greatsword exploded out of his back. After he ran him through the front. With force.
“I KNEW you were a monster. Now go to hell.”
The two girls were gaping at the sudden turn of events as the rest of Tyler’s party came running at the scream and they saw him tear the sword free from the corpse.
“Hestia, Rias, heal the cuties. Erza, I need you to alert the queens some of the heroes are monsters and do so discreetly. That bastard tried to rape them and failed. You. Blueberry.”
“My NAME IS INDEX. Call me that again and I will kick you.”
“Noted. Go with her. Tell Feia about the knights. You. Tinsel.”
“My name is Holo. I like that one though.”
“Stay with us. Rias, we’ll set her up with Akeno.”
“Good call. Index?”
“With us.”
“Hold on. Don’t I get a say in this?”
Satuski nodded as she looked at the small girl.
“And what of us? Tyler?”
“Hestia.”
The goddess looked at the nun and blinked.
“We are taking you with us. I sense what you carry as I am a goddess.”
Index gasped. Then nodded.
“Agreed. I will explain when I return.”
Tyler looked at Erza.
“YOU. Get FIERCE.”
She nodded and the pair left. The warrior then pulled the carcass of Jeff over.
“This guy has been a bastard for years. He’s been in my class for that long. There was a rumor when his sister killed herself he raped her. I never got the truth of it since his parents were ultra-religious and believed he was a godsend.”
Tyler pulled the set of cards from the corpse that were his spells.
“Okay. Heal. Fireball. Uh. Here it is. Unwilling Lust. Forces a single target’s arousal and lust to exploding levels and forces them to act upon it with the first person they saw regardless of whether or not they wanted it. Three guess where he got that.”
Gree nodded.
“It be used in temples for aid in preforming the duty. And that one was acquired in those vile brothels.”
Satuski glared at her.
“The DUTY?”
She explained with a smile.
“Say you are a man that is disgusted by the touch of a woman and take pleasure in other men. The spell’s intended purpose to aid in furthering the line. As that is what is asked of the man before he follows his heart. He provides an heir. That is all. The spell is supposed to aid in that. And is usually held by the Mothers of the Doves at their temple.”
Rias frowned.
“So it’s a reproduction aid?”
“It is, Rias. And is a HIGHLY regulated spell as well. Yet with the way the queendom was ran?”
Satuski sighed as she saw the truth.
“I apologize for the judgement. That request is indeed fair. Especially given the alternatives.”
Tyler passed the spell to Gree and she smiled.
“Smart. Any others?”
“Still looking.”
He looked again.
“Hmm. Hm? HA. Stallion’s Boost. Increases length and girth in men. Size and tightness in women. We’ll keep it Satuski.”
She lifted an eyebrow.
“WHY?”
“Age hold tactic. ROYALLY pissing off your opponent. Say we’re fighting some prick with skill, hey bro looks like ya need this.”
Rias busted up laughing at the image.
“Oh my hell that is a classic! And one I love! Satuski hold it.”
“Sure.”
He passed it to the grinning second and she nodded.
“Wily and reliable. And most hilarious.”
“I got another. It’s called Aroused Touch. Increases how good the skin feels when caressed. Odd choice Jeff. Oh. It’s a jerk spell. For him. I’ll keep it.”
Satuski lifted an eyebrow.
“Why?”
“Massages.”
“I will hold it. For safety.”
“Sure. Neat trick.”
Rias sighed.
“We found two. Tyler. Terms.”
“I’m curious so I’ll try em out.”
“Be discreet. And tell us when you find them.”
“Sure. Is that just for sex spells, or spells in general?”
Satuski added her input.
“Spells in general please. Better to coordinate.”
“Sure. Spells and skills are party knowledge.”
Hestia was looking the sex spells over curiously as Tyler looked at the next one.
“Hm? Sight. Highlights what the caster sees as valuable through up to ten feet of stone. Well THAT’S kinda vague. Undetectable…OOOOH. Jesus Jeff. Have some freakin dignity.”
The warrior rubbed his eyes as he realized WHY Jeff had an X-ray spell before he frowned.
“I wonder.”
Rias smirked.
“what is it?”
“I THINK we can use this as a do all.”
Satuski frowned as he passed it over.
“It highlights valuables. Correct?”
“what I see as valuable. If I cast it, and the tracks of say a BEAR were valuable? Or a PLANT I have never seen before but know the name of?”
her eyes flashed as she saw his plan.
“It’ll highlight it and show you it, even if you have no idea what you’re doing! Brilliant! We all get a set.”
“it can see through clothes Satuski.”
she blinked and looked at Rias at that.
“I…suppose it can. Um.”
Tyler sighed.
“Look the benefits of such a spell outweigh your worry Rias. I’m sorry. But we have to have a set. That thing can save out lives if we manipulate it.”
The redhead sighed herself now.
“I agree. And we need to hear it said.”
“I promise to NEVER use it against my friends. And if I DO use it on you, you’re hurt.”
Hestia smiled.
“He hasn’t broken a promise yet ladies. I’d say we can grant some trust here.”
Satuski nodded.
“Agreed. And it is not we will not know if he does.”
They laughed and Tyler looked at the last spell.
“And a waterbolt. Hey Gree. Question.”
“Yes you can drink the water conjured. Even if you are in a bone dry desert you can conjure up to 50 gallons of water with such a spell and it is among the purest in the world.”
Tyler smiled and passed it to Hestia.
“we each get a set of water spells, Satuski. Rias uses fire so Hestia gets the water.”
They nodded and Satuski looked around.
“Agreed. Fresh water is a must. And the payment is coming from the bounty, correct?”
“Yup. We’ll wait for Erza and Index to return before we buy any.”
“Agreed.”
Tyler looked at Holo and she smiled.
“I’m still here.”
He chuckled at her soft, snarky tone.
“Koneko has a sister.”
Rias smirked at THAT layered comment.
“A twin more like. Akeno will most likely be at the guild right now.”
Gree smiled.
“I used the forest to guide her. She’ll be along in a moment. And I’ll gift you two the slots as a boon since the truth was discovered in my shop.”
“Thank Gree.”
she smiled.
“Clever.”
Erza and Index returned then and the redheaded warrior passed a sealed scroll to Tyler.
“Ignis and Feia are PISSED. And another purge.”
The warrior looked at the scroll.
“we are now reviewing everything the heroes have done since arriving in our world. It seems Emberia and Nardina were lax even there and we were informed of the same warning by Sally you gifted her. Wise words indeed. Index is gifted you as a party member due to her nature and her friend Holo will be gifted to Akeno per Index’s request. We will have our answers by the end of the day. The Fire queen.”
He nodded and looked at Index.
“I picked up on the evil inside you as it resonated with my soul scars.”
She nodded and looked at the girls.
“I am a repository for 103,000 grimoires from my world. And they include the book of the dead, book of law, book of life, and the book of magic. I can read cursed documents freely and can read the grimoires as well.”
Rias jumped.
“God’s own texts?”
“Yes. All of them as intended as well.”
Hestia looked at Satuski.
“That girl is now a goddess tier priority, Satuski. If the wrong person gets the wrong spell on her, this world is lost.”
She nodded and Tyler patted the shorter girl.
“we’ll deck her out right. And look after her.”
Index smiled as he patted her hooded head.
“That felt nice. DO NOT FUCK UP MY HAIR, and thanks Tyler. And I’m not just deadweight or some helpless little girl either. I am a potent holy mage and can use hijack spells.”
“So an antimage. Interesting. I’ll double check.”
He opened his panel and smiled.
“we got 6. Index is in the mess.”
“Hey. I think.”
He nodded and looked at Satuski.
“We’ll get the hunts done before we refocus. We need to make SOME progress on our gear before the end of the day.”
“Agreed. Index. Do you have a weapon?”
The nun opened her habit to reveal a shortsword.
“All I have and my pack. Jeff was more interested in Doves then leveling. And a girl like me and Holo walking around alone is just asking for problems.”
Tyler looked at her.
“Have you killed a person?”
“I have not. No. That said I will do as I need and try to not hesitate.”
“Spells?”
“I have holy rebuke. It’s an antiundead spell that burns them based on my devotion to a god or goddess. Hestia, I’ll ask to join your sect when we have a moment.”
“Familia.”
“I like that better. I have divine Healing. I hold the wound and pray over it. It’s basic at the moment but I can cure cancer with it. And last is Hallowed Ground. Effects an area 30 feet in diameter and repels undead, renders all hostile magic useless, and slows movement of hostile forces by five percent when inside the area.”
Rias looked at her.
“I’m a devil.”
“You’re not hostile towards me.”
“Ah. I needed the clarification.”
Index smiled and looked at Tyler.
“I have a photographic memory and experience in various types of magics and creatures due to my role. And that’s all I have.”
“Satuski’s the second in command and I’m party leader. Erza’s party enforcer.”
“Thank you.”
“Rias is our fire and heavy assault mage.”
“I am going to ignore the insinuations in that statement.”
“You cast the strongest spells.”
“Better.”
“And Hestia’s the party goddess.”
“Yup!”
Index smiled as Holo was taken out by Akeno who snuck in while they were talking.
“Nice to meet you all. So we’re going hunting?”
She was shown the bills.
“Oh my god. Okay. I am with a workhorse party.”
Tyler smiled and Gree spoke up now.
“I have some spells you might find useful Tyler. And just take them as I can sense her cargo.”
The warrior tossed Satuski Jeff’s coin purse.
“We’ll add that to divvy. Index?”
“I still have my 500. He blew the 5000 on Doves.”
“Course he did.”
They took their spells and headed out as they reviewed them.
“Hmm. A set of sights for the party, waterbolts too. A firebolt per. A LIGHTNING BOLT. Interesting. Huh? Protective warning. Enshrouds an area 50 feet in diameter in a field that detects any hostile forces entering it. I’ll keep that.”
Satuski frowned.
“You’re plan?”
“I’ll set myself up as the party defense mage.”
She and the rest blinked.
“A defense mage with a greatsword at the front. Unexpected and EXTREMELY potent.”
“And this is our doorbell.”
Rias smirked.
“Different every night. Sorry. I don’t let others take all the risk like that when I am more then capable of defending myself.”
“Sure. I go first as party leader. Satuski, Erza, YOU, Hestia, Index. And then it goes back to me. Any questions?”
Satuski smiled.
“That is very fair.”
Index was bopping beside the taller warrior as they headed after the bendits first.
“So what is your party goal, Tyler?”
“Party goal?”
“Yeah. Like what exactly are you setting your party up to be?”
“Ah. We’re the ones that hold the line alone.”
“Um. What?”
“My plan for the waves are built around two key points.”
The ladies looked at him and he sighed.
“One. We are HILARIOUSLY outnumbered. Like a billion to one. Two. The other heroes are UTTERLY useless to the point of helplessness.”
Erza glared at him.
“I have guildmates here. They are NOT useless.”
“I don’t if they’re not. Maybe they carry the fight and we just get in the way. I am going into this with that thought in mind.”
Rias sighed.
“Go into it thinking we’re alone. And plan accordingly. Smart.”
Index nodded.
“And it IS a distinct possibility. The wave is a month out. A lot can happen in a month.”
Erza sighed now herself.
“Plan for the worst outcome, and react accordingly when it gets here. Okay. Wise.”
Satuski smiled.
“He has a plan and we’ll talk it over once we’re back in the room.”
Index perked up again.
“Any party rules I should know now ladies and Tyler?”
The warrior chuckled.
“a few. 1. We all share a room to save coin and protect each other.”
“Separate beds I hope.”
“We’ll figure something out for you. Our room has five and we got it from the queens after the mess this morning.”
Hestia smiled.
“Cuddles?”
“Sure. Bath?”
“In room and open air, Index. He has looked away and has kept his word.”
“Pay? And you peek on me I blind you. Have it said.”
“YIKES. She ‘s a FIERCE loli nun.”
“I do know what that means you pervert.”
“I’m 16 Index.”
“BULLSHIT.”
He sent his panel over and she whistled.
“You’re like twice Toma’s size and he’s 17. Damn. Pay?”
“we make ten gold 5 gets set aside for the party purse and we divvy the rest.”
“Fair. If we have a loot argument?”
Satuski smiled.
“I’ll be the tiebreaker. If you push it, HE steps in and removes whatever you were arguing over from the equation and sells it for party coin.”
“Harsh, yet fair. Any secrets I should know exist now?”
“One or two. In room.”
“Agreed. And my spot?”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Hmm. You use a shortsword….a holy mage….Hestia. You’re her shadow.”
“Got it. And Hestia.”
The goddess pricked her finger and Tyler kept watch as the girls went into an alley to make it official. Index removed her habit so Hestia could draw her flames on her bare back and Rias did as well. The warrior doing a statue of armor impersonation at the mouth of the alley until Erza smirked.
“Safe.”
Rias shivered as she walked beside him.
“I feel weird. Having a blessing from a goddess on my devilskin.”
“It’s a contradiction. And how much you wanna bet that other guy is PISSED?”
She busted up laughing as index smiled.
“Thanks Hestia. I like how your flame feels.”
The twin tailed goddess smiled.
“I have another Familia member you two will like. His name’s Bell Cranel and he came too. Tyler? I’ll vouch for him. If we meet him can we bring him in?”
“we’ll see in the moment, Hestia. I’d need to see the guy to open that talk.”
Satuski nodded.
“I agree. We’re not saying no, Hestia, just need to put a face to the name.”
“I understand.”
The party left the city and the warrior took point with a 7 foot lead. Satuski saw this.
“Tyler.”
“Sword needs 7 feet of space for a solid swing.”
“Ah.”
They were waking along a forest road made from padded dirt and lined by large boulders like guideposts. Tyler went quiet as he focused on the road ahead and the girls were enjoying the peace of the forest. They walked for an hour before a group of 15 men appeared on the road and rushed them weapons drawn.
“SPARE THE BEAUTIES LADS!”
“dragon flame.”
Tyler breathed his flames and Rias smirked as they were a blood red that matched her hair to perfection. The bandits jumped at this before Tyler came surging forward with the greatsword howling as he swung it in a wide arc. He hit four men with that swing they simply exploded from the sheer force packed in the blow. Six men split around the warrior to attack Satuski and Erza and the two powerful ladies smirked. Satuski lunged using her strong legs to slice her attackers’ heads off in a series of fluid swings and pivots while Erza swung her own greatsword in a wide arc while her armor deflected a spearpoint. Rias smiled as she lifted her ruby tipped staff.
“Dark Sacrilege!”
And set a mage alit with her fire. Hestia was conserving her mana for healing while Index had her 3 foot shortsword ready. Tyler tore through another man and rushed the line of 10 that were the raider’s reinforcements with a red-eyed bloodlust. He was met in the road by another man swinging his own greatsword and the clash of metal echoed off the trees. The nine remaining split to attack the girls. 3 took the warrior’s back while six went after Satuski and Erza. Tyler had a deranged grin on his face and the man snorted as he blocked another hit.
“rookie-“
Tyler spit in his eye at near pointblank range. The temporary blindness made the man lose grip on his sword and Tyler spun a circle that saw the greatsword take his head and the heads of two of the others. The last was flipped over Tyler’s back and planted on the ground.
“We’re clear!”
As Satuski stabbed the last in the chest for a kill. Index smiled sheepishly as they gathered around the prisoner.
“Sorry I wasn’t any help.”
Tyler smiled warmly at her.
“You weren’t needed in this one. Neither was Hestia. That’s not a bad thing having two fresh in reserve.”
The nun smiled at that reassurance.
“Thanks. So what’re gonna do with em? Turn em in?”
“Nah. YOU. Your camp?”
The man snorted.
“Go FUCK ya self.”
Tyler smiled wickedly and the man shuddered.
“Good. I LOVE my job.”
The hulking teenager stomped on a dagger and it flipped up in to his fist. The bandit saw this.
“Heeey what are you gonna do with that?”
Tyler’s smile turned sadistic.
“I’mma have some fun. Ladies? We men need to have a chat.”
Erza and Satuski turned around and left. Index followed with a new look of nerves as Rias and Hestia patted her.
“Guys?”
“Tyler’s the party dark One.”
“Ah. Um. Uh-oh.”
A squeal of pain was heard along with a cheery tune being whistle in their friend’s voice before the man started sobbing.
“Okay you monster! Through the trees for a half hour. There.”
“Boo. I prefer your screams. UGH. Index, you need the kill more then I do.”
She shuddered at the cheery tone as Satuski frowned.
“I thought we would release them.”
“We would. Yet Index was the only one that didn’t get a kill.”
the black haired lady sighed at that.
“very well. Index.”
“Do I HAVE do it like this?”
Tyler smiled as the man pleaded.
“You need to know where to aim, don’t you? Name an easier way to figure it out.”
The blue haired nun was shaking as she drew her sword and walked over. Tyler pointed to a spot on the sobbing man’s chest.
“Here. Tilt the weapon sideways and it’ll slip right between the ribs and hit both the heart and lung. Instant kill and is utterly painless besides a slight pinch.”
Index stabbed the man and he died instantly. Tyler patted her reassuringly as her face went white at what she’d just done.
“And now you’re a warrior. Well done. If you aim for that one spot with an arrow, works every time.”
She nodded mutely and he smirked.
“Blueberry.”
“I will STAB you.”
And like that the nun returned to the world of the living. Satuski sighed as she walked over.
“We will release the next prisoner?”
“Going forward we will. She needed the kill lesson more then he deserved life.”
“Not the way I want to hear it. But I agree at the least. Now the camp?”
“Loot the bodies. The other facet of bandit hunting.”
“Ah.”
Index was with Hestia as the girls searched the dead bandits. The warrior whistling as he looked through the corpses before they reconvened in the middle of the road. Satuski held up a purse.
“We found 5,648 gold, some vials I am unfamiliar with, and a small pile of spells.”
He looked at the vials.
“oooh Score. Two healing potions, a stamina, and a mana. I’ll take the stamina.”
Rias smirked.
“Need help?”
“Was dead of winter in my hometown. Far to the north.”
“Ah. Let yourself go?”
“I TRIED not to, but our winters are MEAN.”
Satuski looked at the blue mana potion.”
“This refreshes our souls for casting?”
“It does. We’ll give to Rias. She casts more then Hestia at the moment. The healing we’ll split between you and Erza.”
Index tilted her head as the split was made.
“I thought loot got divvyed in a locked room, Tyler?”
“Potions are different, Index. They are the difference between a mere hunt, and a nightmare.”
“Ah. Outright scrolls?”
“depends on the scroll. Healing we’ll hoard. Rest we’ll see.”
She nodded and he looked at the forest.
“We’ll hit their camp now. Index, I’ll use sight and call out herbs if you wanna collect them.”
“Sure. And with my memory,”
“You’ll id them at a glance next time.”
The party moved into the trees now and Tyler smiled.
“Sight. Ginseng.”
The forest was unchanged for the ladies and Hestia looked at him as he panned around around.
“Anything?”
“Index, third tree to the left, ten yards.”
“I got it.”
The blue haired nun dug a good 5 foot root from the ground and Satuski smiled at the sight of it.
“I know this herb. A succulent and herbal tea root.”
Tyler smiled.
“Plus is a rather potent healing herb as well. In my world, a root that size is worth 30 grand.”
“Oh my. Let us see if there is more.”
“Hmm. Got another hit, index.”
“I see it too.”
The friends moved along the trees with Index loading her pack with various herbs as they walked. Tyler smiled as he blinked and the spell ended.
“Hey Rias. The plants were encased in your hair color.”
“Starting to get worried.”
“I kinda like the color of blood.”
She smirked at the CLEAR cover as a clearing appeared in the trees. Tyler pulled his greatsword and slung it on a shoulder.
“I’ll walk right in. Index use your bow to snipe from here. Hestia stay with her. Erza and Satuski there and there for a trifecta. Rias ready a fireball from here at any idiot with a staff.”
They nodded and the attack was put in motion. The warrior walked into the open and towards a set of three men talking by a map. Tyler noting there were maybe ten more men in the camp as he walked up to the trio.
“Boo.”
They looked just in time to see the greatsword swinging at them, and they didn’t even get the chance to scream. The seven survivors came racing out of tents and Tyler smirked as one dropped from an arrow in the back.
“Helluva shot Index.”
Rias set two alight from her spot as Erza and Satuski pinned the survivors between them and Tyler. The fight ended soon after. Hestia had a sheepish smile as she led Index forward.
“I feel useless.”
He patted her smiling.
“No one got hurt Hestia. That’s a good thing.”
She smiled at that one and Index looked at the man she shot.
“Tyler? I…feel weird.”
“Blueberry.”
“WHY IS THAT YOUR GO TO?”
He chuckled and hugged her warmly.
“You’re okay Index.”
She sniffed.
“I killed two people.”
“You killed two monsters. If the roles were reversed? Do you think they’d shed a tear?”
She shuddered at the images.
“I guess I’m just kindhearted. I’ll toughen up.”
“course ya will. You’re a lot stronger then you know.”
“Thanks.”
“Sure thing, Bluebell.”
“Okay I kinda like that one.”
“Snowdrop.”
“Aww! That’s my favorite flower!”
He chuckled at her smile.
“You’ll be fine.”
The loli nun smiled and went to help with the looting. Tyler went to the leader’s tent and smirked as he found a metal coffer by the bed.
“I got a coffer.”
“Bring it into the light.”
The strong teenager carried the three foot metal pot to the group and Index frowned as she saw the design.
“Medieval King coffer. Without the key it’s next to impossible to open.”
Tyler smirked.
“I borrow one a your bobby pins, Index?”
“I WILL get it back, right?”
“Sure. I’ll fix your habit when we get back to the room.”
She pulled one of the pins holding her habit together over and he set the needle into the lock.
“A 1. A 2. A 1…2….3 annnnd ding. Fries are done.”
There was a click and the lid opened. Satuski lifted an eyebrow.
“Tyler.”
“Wanna learn how? It’s kinda fun.”
“I do. But not what I meant.”
“I won ‘t break into your room. Or your stuff.”
“You have a most unsettling set of skills to ladies.”
“I’ll teach you how to escape handcuffs and rope tieups now.”
Rias smirked at that.
“You DID say you dabble.”
“It wrong I kinda wanna play a prank with that now?”
Erza smirked.
“If ANY OF US, wake up in handcuffs or tied up, Tyler, we will ALL beat you tl death.”
“Understood. I did that to a buddy a mine. She loved rope and being tied up so I did it to her as a surprise. Well. She rolled off her bunk and hunt there by her feet for an hour before I woke up. I look and she’s just staring at me upside down with a look of just IRRITATION on her face and a bored expression on her face.
“can you untie me now please?”
I lost it laughing. Like she said it in such a deadpan, dry tone it was hilarious. I rescued her and promised to not do it to her again.
“It was fine. Weird though.”
She was a cool girl.”
The group just sighed with a smirk at the imagery and Hestia smiled.
“I’m glad it DIDN’T kill her.”
Tyler chuckled.”
“That one didn’t. My jokes did though. She thought I was the funniest fuckin person. She got died a year ago in a sky accident. Her sky got stuck in a softer patch of snow and she got launched onto her stick. Killed her instantly.”
He got a hug and smiled as he patted the saddened goddess.
“It’s okay. That one happened a lot. Berlin’s a northern town so snow based accidents are common. It SUCKED, but she was a daredevil so comes with the territory.”
He shrugged and Satuski smiled.
“A small reassurance I suppose. Accidents happen all the time.”
“Was a bad thaw the day before and the mountain got sued hard since the trails SHOULD have been closed. Her mother got close to 2 mill for it.”
“A silver lining I suppose.”
Tyler smiled at that and looked into the coffer.
“Wow. Thing’s near half full. Oh. Got a total. 43,548 gold here ladies.””
Erza whistled.
“Impressive. We’ll be discreet.”
Tyler nodded as he placed the 3 foot tall cylinder in his pack.
“Until we get the usual. Any spells?”
Rias passed him a stack.
“About twenty. We’ll have Fen look them over in case of banned or evil.”
“Good. Any weapons or armor?”
Satuski shook her head.
“Nothing we could use. Mostly fur and lesser steel.”
“When we go to pick out armor, chainmail under our clothes.”
She frowned.
“Your reasoning for such light armor?”
“It’s ease of use, strength and the surprise it’ll bring. Our weapons will be blatant, our ARMOR will not.”
Index smiled.
“I see your plan. It won‘t slow us down and since it’s hidden under our clothes, enemies will get over confident since we WON’T look like we’re armored.”
“exactly. More mobile we are the better.”
Erza tilted her head.
“I use plate.”
“You’re the open tank. And why you’re between Satuski and the mages. I’m the seemingly psychotic idiot way out in front that’s SUPPOSED to get popped thirty seconds in.”
It clicked for the white coated samurai.
“And since you two are so tough and heavily armed, and so BLATANT, all eyes will be naturally drawn towards you while we support. Reinforcing our strengths and weaknesses all the while undermining any advantages the enemy thinks they have. Interesting strategy.”
Tyler smirked.
“Like I said before. If YOU can see an opening, it’s a trap.”
Index smiled as the friends headed off.
“Smart. What’s next?”
“Hmmm. We’ll go after the wolf pack. Then the bear, then the direwolves.”
Hestia smiled.
“I’m the bait?”
“You and Index. Get in the middle of the party and we’ll go from there.”
They nodded and walked along the forest. Tyler 7 feet out in front as before while they stepped through the undergrowth.
“Owwie!”
They looked as Hestia kicked an unseen rock and broke three toes since she was merely wearing sandals. Tyler smiled pityingly as she cast a spell.
“Sorry Hestia. I forgot you’re wearing sandals.”
she smiled sheepishly herself as her bones were reset.
“Me too. Lesson learned.”
The friends chuckled and he looked around.
“Hey I got more ginseng here, index.”
“Great. I still got plenty of room in my pack.”
“You we’ll load herbs on.”
“Sure.”
She dug the root out when Tyler’s sharp eyes noted something.
“What the? I got four more roots by that tree.”
Sure enough, a set of four more plants were found nearby. Tyler drew his greatsword.
“That’s not natural. Close it up.”
The girls regrouped as a loud, earsplitting scream was heard in a deer’s voice followed by a crashing to their right. They looked just in time to see a 40 foot tall red oaken tree rushing them on root like legs swinging razor sharp branches at them.
“SPRIGGAN! Erza hit it really hard!”
The tough redhead slammed her greatsword into the tree and Tyler did the same from the other side as its claws missed. The result was the tree getting split clean in half by the powerful blow and it fell with a crash of wood. Tyler kicked it as Satuski and Rias stood by Hestia and Index.
“Clear! We good?”
The devilgirl nodded as her ice blue eyes were wide.
“I’m good. Hestia?”
“I’m awake now. Index?”
“Same. How’d you know?”
Tyler nodded at the ginseng.
“Them. Nature doesn’t do neat and orderly. Plus ginseng is kinda rare. Alright. Erza. You an me split the tree, Hestia and Index strip it’s garden. Any plant that looks useful. Satuski on watch, and Rias collect the fruit, sap, and leaves. It’s a spriggan so the entire thing should be useful for SOMETHING.”
The industrious party got to work with a will. Tyler and Erza used wood mauls to divvy the 40 feet of trunk into easily carried sections, Hestia and Index were collecting all useful herbs in the vicinity with their sight spells, Satuski had a bow up as she kept watch on the silent trees, and rias got dirty collecting the sweet smelling sap.
“we WILL soak hard ladies.”
“At the end a the day, Rias.”
“I feel nasty. And it’s in my HAIR!”
Tyler smiled at her strained whine.
“I’d be happy to help you with that.”
She smirked at the kind offer, which was JUST an offer.
“If we got suits, sure.”
“That’s fair. And you still look great.”
“Thank you.”
Index looked at Hestia as the two girls dug out a large bit of burdock.
“So how long have Rias and Tyler been together, Hestia?”
“They’re not. She’s got a boyfriend already.”
“Really? Wow.”
Hestia smiled as Rias filled a few jars of sap, well aware the redhead was soundwhoring the HELL out of their talk while Tyler was working with Erza tying the logs into bundles.
“Tyler’s been poking her since they met. And not in a creepy or even PUSHY manner either.”
Index smiled as she added the root to her pack.
“I guess he’s jealous.”
“Oh he hates her boyfriend out of principle. Kicker?”
“Never met him?”
“NOPE.”
“OH that is hilarious! Triangle?”
“MOST LIKELY. And it is going to be hilarious.”
Tyler smiled as he saw the six bundles of logs.
“We’ll tie them to the bottoms of our packs.”
Erza nodded.
“I was thinking the same. Will we have enough room for the animals?”
“If not I’ll make us some sleds.”
“No waste.”
“Nope. Gree kinda gave us a veiled warning in her shop.”
“Ah. We should be fine.”
“I didn’t realize there was a nature spirit in play, or I would have chosen different bills. We’ll be careful.”
Satuski looked over now.
“So is Gree a goddess?”
“Not exactly. She’s the overseer of the forest. Basically, she IS the forest. And is incredibly powerful. Are you familiar with the concept of forest dryads?”
“Shepherds of the forests?”
“That’s what she is.”
“Ah. I understand. We will be mindful.”
He nodded. Once the goods were secured the party headed off on their wolf hunt. Index groaned under the weight of her logs and herbs.
“Ooooh this is heavy.”
“Good. Once that becomes light we’ll upgrade your pack to carry more.”
“Ooooh my ACHING back.”
They laughed at that one as Tyler noted something in the dirt.
“Sight. Wolf print. Got our pack, ladies. Looks like they’re denned up ahead. We’re looking at about 20 individuals. Index and Hestia shoot arrows. Aim for just in front of the snout. Rias, use lightning at a half-charge. It’ll jump and stun them. Erza and Satuski and I will use our bows. Our goal here are the pelts. So let’s try to minimize damage if possible.”
They nodded and the party reconfigured for the hunt. Tyler slid three arrows to his string and they were moving. The hulking teenager smirked as a set of shadows were seen around them while they were moving through a clearing.
“Index cast Hallowed Ground.”
The nun channeled her mana and turned a deep blue.
“All your cruel intentions betray you. Hallow ground.”
Her spell exploded to life and there was a yelp as the ENTIRE pack got hit and were moving slower by a seeable amount as they rushed.
“Drop em.”
he fired and the shafts hit three wolves in the eyes before he had another set of three. Satuski and Erza also had multiple arrows to a string. The strong ladies firing two barbed shafts per and got hits while Rias slammed her staff on the ground.
“Lightning charge.”
And stunned a set of four for Hestia and Index to drop. The party dropped the remaining wolves with ease and Tyler smiled widely at this.
“Now the nastiness. Erza, you take Rias and Hestia. I got Satuski and Index. Knives out ladies.”
The girls nodded and the nun gulped as he pulled a skinning knife and went to the first wolf.
“I’ve never done this before, Tyler.”
“Why I’mma teach you. It’s nasty and if you need to hurl go behind that tree. And don’t worry. I hurled the first time too.”
She smiled and Satuski paid close attention as he set he knife to the fur.
“We’ll check the den too.”
“Reason?”
“In case of pups. Wouldn’t be right to leave them to starve. If we find any we’ll take them to Fenrir.”
Hestia smiled as she spoke up from her current wolf.
“she just spoke to me by the dead wolf. She said she claimed the pups already. And we got her favor for you thinking of that on your own. So the direwolves will be easier to hunt as a reward.”
“Thanks Fenrir.”
There was a mass of gagging from the inexperienced ladies once the body cavities were opened up. Rias and Hestia were pale, Index was green and Satuski powered through it until it was their turn with the knife. The 6 getting 20 good quality wolf pelt from the hounds before Tyler pried the teeth, claws, eyes, and hearts from the animals. Index tilted her head at this.
“Are they valuable?”
“Yup. Wolves are always profitable in a fantasy world for multiple reasons, Index. Trophies, ingredients for potions or spells or enchantments, fur, not so much meat though. I think that’s really the only thing we can’t use on a good wolf.”
“Huh. Weird.”
“Snakes are even weirder.”
“err. I don’t like snakes.”
“Scared?”
“Eastern Puritan church nun.”
“Ah.”
Hestia chuckled at that.
“Amusing.”
“Is that a cockroach?”
“Eep! WHERE!?”
Tyler got smacked by Satuski as Hestia nearly had a panic attack.
“NO.”
He chuckled and Hestia glared daggers at him.
“You are a dick.”
“Amusing.”
“I have a THUNDER spell and you will be in the BATH later.”
“Sparky.”
She had a look of pure MURDER on her face now as Index snorted.
“You sounded just like Toma when he pisses off Mikoto. She uses electricity.”
“Ha. Sounds electrifyingly dangerous.”
“Ooog she’d LIKE you.”
“She come too?”
“I think so. I thought I saw her in the throne room but not entirely sure.”
“Be kinda cool to meet a human battery.”
“She’ll hate you.”
Rias snorted.
“Call Akeno that. I dare you.”
“Sure.”
The friends clesned up and headed after the black bear now as Tyler and Satuski did a bill check.
“Okay. The bandits and wolves are dead. Next up is the black bear, then the direwolves and then the bison. We should be able to get a decent amount out of that bear. The bison too.”
“Indeed. And the pelts?”
“We’ll have made into our bedrolls, blankets and pillows. We’ll use the hate cloth for our tents.”
“Hm. Index will be with us?”
“Yup. I’ll get the smaller one.”
“Rias asked for free passage aboard the travel companies. Should we bother with tents?”
“We should. I don’t think we’ll get the free ride on the grounds as the companies have to pay their workers.”
“Hmm. I see your point, but the queens?”
“I think once they start talking to the owners, and that point comes up they won’t REALLY be able to argue. Not for such a justified point.”
“So if we travel?”
“we’ll stay close to town unless we have to get somewhere. Say the staging ground for the wave is in another city.”
“Are horses out of the question?”
“for the time being, Satuski. I have no experience with the animals and we’d need time to learn. Hey Erza.”
The armoured redhead smiled as she joined the discussion.
“I was listening. I am a skilled rider. I’d be happy to teach you.”
“Appreciated. Is it something we can learn in a few weeks?”
She thought it over.
“If we find the right horse, yes. At the same time, Tyler, a good steed is worth more then their weight in gold.”
“I completely agree. Hm. We’ll set this one aside until we have more gold to work with, Satuski. It’s a great idea but for the time being is beyond our means.”
she nodded.
“I see. Rias mentioned a house.”
“THAT to me is a much better investment then horses.”
Erza frowned.
“And the reason?”
He smiled.
“We’d have a home to return to. And there is nothing quite like the knowledge you HAVE a home to return to.”
Erza smiled at that.
“That is Fairytail in a sentence. Master would have liked you.”
Hestia and index smiled as well while Rias merely nodded. Satuski?
“We will see about a good one then. I gave up my home in my war.”
Tyler sighed at that with a smile.
“I never knew a home. I’d like to this time.”
The girls smiled at that as they hunted the black bear. The warrior smiled as they went.
“sight. Black bear. Eh. I got a good sized beast there, Satuski. I’ll bait it into the open, Index, I want YOU to kill it.”
“Okay. HOW?”
“I’ll get it’s attention and you hide there. I’ll give a yell and you stab it just behind the right foreleg. It’ll never see you coming.”
“I hate you.”
He smiled at her sullen irritation as the sound of bear breathing was heard ahead. The warrior gave a mocking whistle and the bear reacted with a sheer rage. It charged through the woods and Index gulped as she waited for the signal.
“Now.”
she lunged and found the bear right in front of her midstride and utterly unable to react. The nun stabbed with her shortsword and ran the bear through in the desired spot. It grunted and dropped to the ground dead as a doornail. She blinked.
“What the?”
“Atta girl Index. The bear’s heart is just behind there.”
“I feel cheated. Not sure why.”
“Cause that’s a 650 pound black bear, and you killed it with a kitchen knife.”
She sighed at that and the skinning was on. Tyler loaded the black bear pelt on to a despairing Hestia while Rias and Satuski had the majority of the meat in their packs. The goddess slumped.
“And we have two hunts to go on.”
“You’ll get used to it.”
“My poor feet.”
“Just imagine how good that bath will feel when we get back.”
The ladies all smiled longingly at the looked forward to treat as they got moving. Tyler chuckled.
“And imagine the difference proper outfits and boots will make out here ladies.”
That got a smirk from Rias.
“NOW I am worried. YOU designed out outfits.”
“Why I said PROPER.”
“Satuski.”
“If we are unseemly, we cut him.”
“Agreed.”
Tyler smirked.
“And if you LIKE them?”
Erza cracked her knuckles with a smile.
“You are allowed to live. UNHARMED.”
“Okay.”
Thy laughed at the slight fear in his eyes at that intimidation. Index chuckled as they walked.
“Guy’s a tank, and he’s scared of her. Amazing.”
Hestia smirked.
“It’s a show of respect for him.”
“Ah. Idiot.”
“Raspberry.”
“I love raspberries. HATE YOU.”
“Good to know sapphire.”
“Oooh I like that.”
He chuckled at her smugness.
“A smug nun. Where o where have we seen this before?”
Rias smirked at the poke but said nothing. The direwolf pack were caught napping and dropped with arrows. Tyler whistled as he felt the fur of the 4 foot tall predators.
“DAMN. I love direfur.”
They laughed and the animals were skinned before the pelts were added to their packs. Erza frowned at the weight.
“Tyler.”
“You’ll be fine. One more and we head back.”
Satuski frowned as they went after the bison.
“The pelts we are keeping?”
“Yup. We got meals taken care of so we’ll sell the meat to the local inn for now. Any ingredients we’ll see about refining into potions and whatever.”
Index was rubbing her sore arms.
“We should look into muscle lotions Tyler.”
He winced as a fresh memory rose.
“Oh FUCK I forgot. Pay attention to your limbs ladies. Do not snap a tendon. Oh my GOD does that hurt. When we sell, we’ll visit the apothecary and see about lotions for that.”
Satuski nodded as she rubbed her forearm.
“I suggest we rest today to adjust. We have done some very heavy work out of nearly no where.”
“Yeah. Okay. Tomorrow is a don’t-get-out-of-bed day so long as we get all our bases covered today. Okay?”
Rias smirked.
“Bikinis?”
“Would you like me to design them?”
“All or nothing ladies?”
Index perked up.
“I’m flat.”
“You’re beautiful Index. I can make something happen. Plus I’m like 99% sure they got a cream if you’re not happy.”
“I’ll look and thanks!”
He smiled as a sound of hooves were heard ahead. The party found the 1200 pound golden furred bison in a small clearing and Hestia dropped it with a single shaft.
“Atta goddess!”
“Prick.”
And they stripped it to the bone. Tyler made a set of sleds for the girls to transport the entire animal back to the city. Fenrir laughed as the weary party returned bearing gifts.
“You’re insane. And workers. Good for you. Your reward is 1,100 gold. The inn is across the street, and the apothecary is next door.”
Tyler smiled as they added the 1,100 to the pot.
“We’ll grab a set of rally whistles Satuski.”
“They will do?”
“Muster when separate.”
“Ah. You have your lessons with Ingra.”
“exactly.”
The friends headed to the nearby inn and Tyler chuckled as he saw it was built into a large black trunk.
“This is a weird town.”
He led them inside and Erza smiled at the wild atmosphere.
“And this feels like home.”
The place was built into a circle again with longer tables along the walls and smaller ones the closer you got to the main kitchens in the exact center. Most of the tables were filled by rowdy men and women as they enjoyed a break from their labors or the end of their labors while the laden party approached a burly lady behind the central counter. She standing at an imposing 7 feet tall with broad shoulders and thick arms from her work. The matron’s eyes were a fierce grey while her hair had grey in it. She eyed the blood covered party led by the hulking teenager and smirked.
“So, you ladies making him for it?”
Rias smirked at her stern tone.
“I and Hestia are claimed. Erza’s curious, Index is young and Satuski’s not interested.”
“Good ladies all. So. What do ya need?”
Tyler smiled.
“You buy bear and bison?”
She smirked.
“Pay based on cut, lad. Let’s see whatchya got.”
Tyler and Erza unloaded the packs and sleds with Satuski while Rias and Hestia kept Index close in the wild atmosphere. The matron nodded after she inspected the meat.
“Rookies all. But ya got promise. I can take this for 1,560 gold.”
Tyler smiled.
“Thanks?”
“Igre.”
“Tyler. These are Satuski, Rias, Hestia, Erza, and Index.”
“Noted.”
The gold was added to the coffer in Tyler’s pack and they headed for the apothecary now. Satuski smiled as she felt a difference.
“My pack feels better already.”
“We’ll do that type of run three times a day for a week or two. Be amazed how your body will react.”
Index smiled.
“I’m 14 actually.”
Rias smirked.
“You’re HALF his size, Index.”
“I know. I just wanted it know I’m not a little girl.”
Tyler smiled at her happy chirp as they found the greenhouse style apothecary.
“You’re too much to the little sister anyway Index.”
“Appreciated.”
They walked in and were faced by a tall woman with foot length blood red hair a mirror of Rias’ crimson tresses and ice blue eyes that shone with a teasing light. Her skin was pale and her bust was massive. Easily triple D and bounced with every breath she took. Her outfit was a rather lovely sundress of blue without straps and hung to her bare feet. Rias blinked as she saw her,
“MOTHER? WHAT are YOU doing here?”
The redheaded MILF smiled as her dumbfounded daughter walked over.
“I work here from time to time Sweetie. As a change of pace since your father and brother get trying with their schemes and idiocy.”
Rias sighed before smiling as she looked to her friends.
“Everyone. This is my mother. Feria Gremory. Basically she was the queen of hell before my brother took over.”
Tyler smiled as he walked over.
“Nice to meet you, Feria. I’m Tyler. Rias’ party leader.”
Satuski bowed a little.
“I am Satuski Kiryuin. A pleasure.”
Erza smirked.
“I am Erza Scarlett. Nice to meet you, miss.”
Hestia smiled as she got a hug from the tall redhead.
“Nice to see you again Feria. Your daughter is even MORE powerful then you were at her age.”
“It is good to see you Hestia dear! And you’re still as busty as ever!”
“Not now dammit.”
Tyler chuckled at Feria’s warmer, more sultry voice.
“Oooh CRAP.”
Index smiled.
“I’m Index. Um. Nice to meet you.”
Feria smiled before she looked RIGHT at Tyler and smirked.
“YOU intrigue me. 500 gold for a ride with hell.”
He AND Rias blinked at the offer. And they looked at each other with shock mirrored in their eyes.
“Um.”
“I didn’t know either.”
“Uh-oh?”
“Oh FUCK. NO.”
“Yeeeeah. That just seems like a good way to make a mess.”
Feria smirked as Tyler looked back at her.
“Sorry. I won’t BUY Rias’ mother’s fuck.”
“Interesting. Sweetie? A word?”
“Oh crap. HELP?”
Tyler smiled and looked at a smirking Satuski.
“I think she could use some backup. I’ll unload.”
“Smart man.”
Feria nodded sagely.
“Very. DON’T PEEK.”
He pulled the sight spell from his arsenal and slid it to Rias, who smiled.
“When we’re in the bath, I’ll ask you hand yours over.”
“Sure. Index, you put your defense spells up and I’ll do the same.”
“Even in the BATH?”
“And at night. It’s a trope for a reason.”
“Oh. Right. Sure.”
The ladies went into a backroom with Feria for a report on the boy while tyler unloaded their packs for all sale items.
“Protective warning.”
Happy, the teenager went to the wall of potions.
“Healing are 25 gold a piece, stamina are 50, and mana are 75. Makes sense. So 8 per potion per person would be….200 for healing for one person. That by 6 is 1,200. 8 stamina is 400. That by 6 is 2,400. 8 mana is 600. That by 6 is 3,600. Altogether we’re looking at 7,200 just in potions alone. In the loot pot we got 51,856‬ to split. Hmm.”
He looked at the wall of lotions now.
“Worker’s Rest. Eases sore muscles at the end of a long work day. 50 gold. One jar per person so 300. Hm?”
He found on jar and it made him smile as he read it. Ruby’s Fire. Shampoo that enhances the color of red hair to three times the vibrance and volume while adding strength and a warmth to the strands. 125 gold. I got 5,500. Plus I love her hair color. OH. Or she’d never forgive me. TWO. He took the four jars and smiled as he hid them under some of the sell stock before looking at the shop anew.
“Okay. What do we need MOST? Potions for one.”
He grabbed the 8 per person per potion.
“We’ll use the loot coffer for this and to set us up before the end a the day. This is a pure build run anyway.”
He grabbed two jars of the Worker’s rest per person and that totaled 600.
“All told…we are looking at 7,800 in costs just for potions and lotions. Oh. I wonder.”
Now with a target in mind the warrior looked around the aisles and smiled as he spotted a thick book on a counter.
“A complete idiot’s guide to Margentian herbs and plants. 500 gold. And enchanted to update with knowledge learned after purchase. We will take this. And a monster guide too? 1,000 gold. Same enchantment. PERFECT.”
He set the books on the counter as Satuski came out. She saw the potions and books.
“Status?”
“8 healing, mana and stamina potions per person, two of the worker’s rest muscle cream per person, two surprises for me you are NOT to say a word on, and these.”
He slid the books over and she nodded.
“Smart. And the surprises?”
He showed her and she smiled.
“If you get caught,”
“Pearl.”
“And how intriguing. Cost for the party supplies?”
“9,300. We’ll pay from the loot since we need these more.”
“Agreed. And very shrewd call on the books. They are enchanted to add information, correct?”
“They are. Index will handle that and I’ll ask her to read them too. Might be a good idea to have a backup set in her mental library.”
“Seems like a strain on her mind, don’t you think?”
“Not at all. Her mind was born with a far larger storage capacity then most. And because of it is rather robust. If she starts getting headaches we’ll take her to a temple of memory with Hestia for healing.”
“Do they exist?”
“They do. We passed one on our way to the brothel. The number of elves moving in and out were the marker. Since elves are immortal, sometimes their minds need a refresh.”
“I see. And those grimoires?”
“Hestia will be there as the threat.”
“You seem to know what they are.”
“They are holy texts delivered to the plane from her world’s god himself. The book of law for example, can unless the angels to attack the mortal plane en mass as a purge. The book of the dead has the ability to completely unravel death itself in it’s entirety. The book of LIFE will kill us all. And those are just the single translations. The legend for the book of law goes if anyone is successfully able to translate it in it’s purest form, god will descend to retake the world from the sinners with fire and brimstone.”
Satuski nodded as she leaned on the counter.
“These are evil books.”
“VERY. The rot in my soul pulsed when she walked into the room.”
“That is not a good thing.”
“No. If Demon were still inside me it would have tried to overpower me to steal the book of law. In the hands of a demon, Satuski, that thing can completely dissolve the barriers between the realms in one go. And the gods and goddesses would go to war with the evil deities with the mortal plane the battlefield.”
“I understand. You are against killing her?”
“I am. She is a very good person Satuski. And the burden was forced upon her by her church when she was but a girl. To kill her for something she was forced to bare would just be cruel.”
“This memory temple. Could they assist?”
“MAYBE? I’m not entirely sure how that would work. And to be perfectly blunt? If we start poking her, without knowing if any wards or traps are in place to defend the vault, we risk setting off an unknown nuke.”
“I see the risks. So for the time being we protect her.”
“We do. I’ll ask Hestia if removing them entirely is an option. If not, we make due.”
Satuski nodded resolutely.
“And if it comes to it, Tyler?”
“If it comes to it, Satuski, we save her. She’s suffered enough.”
He had a new fire in his eyes.
“And remember my rant on gods.”
The black haired samurai nodded with a smile.
“I do and agree. I feel reassured you would go back on your stance for passing on for a friend.”
“I will do everything in my power to keep it from happening, and if it comes to it, Satuski? I have options.”
A cold breeze blew through the store and he smirked.
“And THEY know it.”
The girl looked at him.
“Tyler?”
“If they push me, Satuski, I WILL set their world on fire. The slave mark the kids had at the brothel told me all I needed to know and gave me all the pieces I’d need to utterly unhinge this world. Imagine if I got a hold of a more potent form of the slave spell, and slapped it on say Fenrir?”
She blinked as her mind saw it.
“enslave a GODDESS?”
“ALL OF THEM. In THIS world? With ME fighting them? They’d lose. And be on MY chains. They know it. HESTIA knows it. And the gods from her world know it. They know I can completely usurp control of this world with an ease that would be simply TERRIFYING.”
Satuski shivered.
“And the catalyst for such a horror?”
“If you, or any of my friends were to die. PERIOD.”
“I…understand.”
She sighed at that before smiling.
“And in that scenario, I would not hold the horrors you would unleash to make it happen against you. Not after hearing your stories.”
He patted her.
“You’d be second.”
“pearl?”
“Oh if SHE gets so much as a SCRATCH I’ll just start executing goddesses.”
She busted up laughing at THAT reaction!
“I would too! Oh my god that is precious!”
“Oi! She’s MY little sista ya know!”
The girl was laughing hard at his offended tone and bemused expression. Tyler smiled as he patted her back when she started coughing from her laughing fit.
“You good?”
she smiled gratefully.
“Yes thank you. I am having fun in such a way I have not in so long.”
“That blows. It’s called a nap. Should try one.”
“I do not wish to laugh to death. So stop being funny!”
“But it’s FUN making you breathless!”
She snorted laughing at THAT layered retort! He smiled as his friend recovered.
“Okay. I’m done.”
Her blue eyes were shining as he patted her back fondly.
“Appreciated.”
“Sow what they talkin about in there?”
“Feria is merely discussing Rias’ time in our company and on the plane.”
“Battlelines?”
“I would start running.”
“Feria interested?”
“Very I’m afraid.”
“Oh CRAP.”
“Oh SHIT.”
“well FUCK me. Eh what the hell?”
He shrugged and looked back at the door.
“You only life once.”
Satuski snorted.
“You’re gonna buy a lay off her mother?”
“if Rias kills me, I can brag I got to lay her mother.”
“You are going to die horrifically.”
“and most hilariously.”
“We will have popcorn for when she mounts you on a spike”
The door opened and a fresh party walked in led by a tall, slender woman with black hair and angular features. She was Tyler’s height with red eyes and a large bust on her pale skinned frame while her outfit was a gown of fur stained with red from some hunt.
Satuski stiffened up like a dead bug at the sight of her.
“MOTHER?”
Tyler blinked and looked at the tall woman curiously as she looked down her nose at her dirty, blood encrusted daughter.
“Satuski.”
Her voice a older, more wizened tone.
“So it seems you came here too. How fortunate. And YOU.”
She looked right at the warrior and he tilted his head the OTHER way.
“Hiya! I’m Tyler. Nice to meetchya.”
“Charmed. And YOUR relationship with my daughter?”
“I’m her party leader and friend.”
“Intriguing. WHY are you not leading this brutish OAF, dear daughter?”
Satuski had a new look of guarded nerves on her face and Tyler looked at her curiously.
“Wow, Satuski. Nice ramrod impersonation.”
She snorted with a smile at the image his dry comment conjured and he smirked.
“Better?”
“Much thank you.”
“Be amazed how far a little indignation can take ya.”
The woman raised a needle thin eyebrow as her daughter looked her in the eye now with a smile.
“I am the second in command of the party, mother Ragyo. We had….four?”
“…..five. Erza wanted it too.”
“Our party of five wanted to be leader so we put our names in a jar and he got picked. I was named second.”
Ragyo looked at the leaning teenager scathingly now.
“This PIG in human clothing commands you? He looks like he hasn’t done a day’s hard work in years.”
Tyler smirked as he stood tall now, and Ragyo found he was half a head taller.
“Coming form the freakin pencil. I bent steel pipes for fun, I am A BLADESMITH of the steel master level, I FIGHT WITH A GREATSWORD THE SIZE A YOU and I’M the one outta shape.”
The imperious woman smirked as Tyler looked her in the eye fearlessly.
“A bold man. How RARE. Ira.”
A 8 foot tall, broad shouldered man wielding a gigantic greataxe stepped forward and knelt.
“Lady Ragyo.”
“BREAK HIM.”
“Ira DON’T!”
“Lady Satuski.”
He relaxed and Ragyo glared at her daughter.
“How DARE you countermand me-“
“Tyler is more merciless then YOU are Mother. It wouldn’t even be a fight. Just an execution.”
Tyler smirked at Satuski’s words.
“Asskicking too. He a friend a yours?”
“He is the disciplinary chair for my school that I was student council president at.”
“Jesus. Yes or no?”
“Yes.”
“Work on that. Okay? Like trying to find the end of a freakin yarnball sometimes Satuski.”
She smiled sheepishly at that.
“It’s a habit.”
He looked at the now infuriated Ragyo, and smirked.
“So. Shattered? Or SNAPPED?”
His eyes went ice cold while his smile turned sadistic. Satuski then noted a girl in pink standing at the rear leaning on an umbrella.
“Hime? You came too?”
Tyler looked and noted the girl in the pink flared dress. She was half a head taller then Index with long blonde hair in pig tails while wearing a rather flamboyant dress of neon pink. Her skin was fair and her bust as rather large on her petite frame. For shoes she wore mid thigh pumps and on her back was a purple scissor blade sword while in her hand she had a large umbrella.
“Woah. HELLLLLO cutie in pink.”
She giggled in a high, chirpy tone at that.
“Oh my! A brute that knows cute! I am in danger lady Ragyo!”
The woman smirked.
“How old are you, dock worker?”
“16.”
“BULLSHIT.”
He passed his panel over and the woman was dumbfounded.
“My word.”
“I’m American.”
“Oh that does explain a lot.”
He chuckled as the door opened and Rias came walking out with a tired expression on her face.
“Hey Rias. Breaktime?”
“Yup. Mother needs a drink-oh hello.”
She saw the group and smiled politely.
“I didn’t see you there. I am Rias Gremory. Nice to meet you?”
The tall woman noted Rias’ blood red tresses and massive rack with a leer and smirk.
“I am Ragyo Kiryuin. Satuski’s mother. My, my. You are a RAVISHING beauty miss.”
Rias smirked now.
“Sorry. I’m not a lesbian. Or into old ladies.”
Ragyo had a vein bulge at the redheaded beauty’s sultry jab. Tyler smirked and nudged Satuski.
“I wish I had popcorn for this.”
“So do I.”
Ragyo recovered.
“I see YOUR mother never taught you manners, young lady.”
“what did you say about me now?”
And Feria walked out with a bemused smile on her face in a sultry model strut. Tyler and Satuski looked at each other, and moved to the side. As being between the two mothers seemed to be a VERY bad place to stand.
“Ira. MOVE.”
The big man did as the redheaded MILF smirked at the now glowering in jealousy Ragyo.
“I didn’t hear you proper. I didn’t teach my daughter WHAT?”
Rias stood beside the warrior and Satuski now as Hestia and Index joined them with Erza.
“Ladies? Be ready to duck and cover.”
They nodded and even ERZA was on edge at the intense staredown. Hime poked her head around a shelf and came bopping over to look at the hulking warrior with a demented curiosity.
“So! I’m CUTE?”
He patted her with a smile.
“Adorable.”
She blushed a little at the pat and Satuski whistled.
“Now that’s impressive.”
“I will cut her hand off.”
“Wow, Hime. DARK cute. I like it!”
she had a deeper blush now as Ragyo sneered at the smirking Feria.
“At least MY daughter knows to show the proper respect to her betters.”
Feria shrugged in a way her melons bounced.
“MY daughter’s a princess.”
Tyler looked at Rias and she shrugged with a flop as well.
“KINDA? Not that eay to define though.”
“Hmm. Empress?”
“YES.”
Ragyo snorted.
“She’s no empress. I’ve MET-“
“Rias Gremory. The EMPRESS of RUIN. She of the ice blue gaze and blood hair. Pissing her off is to piss off hell itself as she is the next queen of the pit. And YOU her next SACRIFICE. So by all means. PISS OFF THE DEVIL.”
Feria whistled at the dark smile and high flung words.
“Ooooh Sweetie I FELT that!”
Rias smiled at that.
“He can do it on command too.”
Hime was still getting patted like a little sister and she reacted. There was a whistling sword as her purple sword left her back,
‘STOP TOUCHING ME!”
there was a ting and the sword stopped midswing as Tyler caught the thing with his thumb and index finger and a bemused expression.
“Neat weapon.”
Hime tugged on the sword and found she could not move it an inch as Tyler held the sharp edge.
“Gimme, gimme, gimme gimme gimme gimme GIMME GIMME GIMME!”
Now RANTING as she threw her small body into the yanks, Hime was bouncing rather violently on the hilt in a near blind rage as tyler whistled.
“She’s NUTS! And here I thought I was bad.”
Satuski sighed as she saw Hime rage.
“She’s unstable at the BEST of times.”
“Ya don’t say. Soooo?”
She shrugged.
“She’s no threat to you. You’ve proven that much.”
Tyler flicked the sword and Hime was flung backwards to land on the floor with a hearty thud. She was up and rushed the warrior in a blind rage….and he hit her in the stomach with a halfhearted strike that lifted her off her feet and dove all the air from her body with a woosh. She dropped to the ground gasping for breath as he kicked her sword away.
“Alright. I’mma say this once. Don’t fuck with us. And I don’t take your fuckin head off. WE clear?”
She spasmed as she tried to reply and Ragyo snorted at the display.
“Come daughter. We have much to discuss.”
“I will not. I already made my commitment to Tyler’s party. Ira. Her name is…Akeno, correct Rias?”
“Have him go to Koneko. Her party only has the three.”
“Seek out the one known as Koneko.”
Tyler looked at Feria while Satuski gave her order.
“Sooo the PENCIL.”
The redheaded mother smirked at the poke and Ragyo had a new look of anger.
“How DARE you young man? Respect your elders or I will MAKE you.”
“Try it. I DARE you.”
Ragyo lifted a jet tipped staff…..and there was a wooshing. Tyler’s greatsword flashed in the tight confines of the store before Ragyo’s staff was sliced clean in half with the sword clanking back onto his back.
“Do I continue?”
Ragyo had an eyebrow twitch at this development and Tyler looked at Feria. Who smiled.
“Her default weapon is a rapier.”
“Oddly enough? It fits. And I know a few people that would be offended.”
Ragyo was shaking with wrath at this destruction as she drew a jet black rapier.
“You will PAY-“
Tyler’s greatsword appeared and was resting on her collarbone. He smiled.
“By all means. Do continue. Finish the writing on you death certificate.”
feria whistled.
“Oooh THERE’S a REAL dragon! Sweetie. If you DON’T, I-“
“NO.”
“Boo.”
“You are NOT sleeping with my party leader Mother.”
“Tyler?”
“Sorry Mother red. Rias scares me more.”
“Oooh. Good man.”
Rias nodded sagely.
“Good boy.”
“Yes Rias.”
She shuddered! He smiled.
“Are we agreed to NOT go there?”
“Yeah. I feel nasty.”
“Still look gorgeous.”
“Thanks!”
They laughed as Index stole Rias’ complement as he held Ragyo at sword point. The woman glared at the warrior and he GLARED AT HER NOW. She went white as the full power of the dragon Glare hit her in the eye.
“Run along and DON’T TEST ME.”
she shuddered at the look in his eye.
“We are leaving.”
She and her shaken party left and Satuski grabbed him in a trembling hug.
“Thank you.”
“I gotchya. Should I a just killed her?”
“I must do it. With my own sword.”
“Can you?”
She gripped him tighter at the simple question.
“I HAVE to try.”
“You fail, I will help you.”
“Thank you.”
Erza nodded.
“I felt it, Satuski. When we are in the room.”
“Yes. I owe you all an explanation.”
Feria hugged her now with a sympathetic smile.
“Poor child. Well. Ya got THAT badass in your corner. You’re safe.”
Rias slumped.
“Great. MOTHER wants to rail my party leader.”
Tyler chuckled.
“Least you look better.”
“Thank you. And please don’t. Or at least don’t let me find out.”
“I’ll just not. Seems a good way to open unneeded can a worms.”
Feria pouted!
“Oh FUCK. I CAME HERE TO GET LAID! PROPERLY!”
“sorry Feria. You’re gorgeous an all, but I just see it causing problems for Rias down the line.”
“You really think so?”
“And in the off chance you were to want to be in MY harem?”
She and Rias blinked.
“Oh damn.”
“If THAT were to happen?”
“KA BOOM.”
“And given his brags and just HIM? It’s a distinct possibility. Mother? Please don’t?”
“I won’t, Rias. He’s right. The problems would escalate as your father would get jealous and it would become a fight.”
Hestia nodded.
“And Tyler would win annnnd get dragged to your realm and set off other bombs. Guy’s a psychopath like that.”
Tyler just smiled.
“So the total is 9,300.”
Feria smiled at the ploy.
“And the rest you intended to sell. I can take these for 10,500.”
“1,200?”
“Sure. And?”
Tyler paid for the shampoo with a smile.
“A surprise.”
Rias saw them and smiled.
“Pearl will look BEAUTIFUL!”
“Mind helping her Rias?”
“sure. I’d love to.”
The party smiled as they headed for their room now and Hestia smirked as Rias was given a SINGLE jar while missing the second.
“Oh boy.”
Erza nodded as well.
“I am intrigued. And rather on edge.”
Index sighed.
“I feel gross.”
They chuckled at that as they walked into the palace. Ignis and Feia were still dealing with the aftermath of the brothels as the friends headed up to the room. Tyler smiled.
“And Index?”
“Yeah?”
she had a look of curiosity on her face as they reached the door.
“Was nice knowin ya.”
“HUH?!”
He opened the door.
“eeee! Big brother-EEEEEE! YOU’RE SOOOOOOO CUTE!”
And Pearl pounced on the caught by surprise Index for a massive hug and the poor nun was nearly THROTTLED! Tyler smiled as he nudged Rias. She looked at him curiously and she slid her the SECONF jar.
“Surprise. I love the color.”
She smiled warmly.
“Thank you.”
The warrior got the loot from Satuski as the girls went to the pool and Pearl all but DRAGGED Index with her.
“YOU. ME. TUB. NOW.”
“HELP!”
He chuckled at her strained voice as a set of splashes were heard and a mass of relieved gasps were heard.
“I needed this.”
“Ahhh! My feet hurt!”
“Nothing like a good bath at the end of the day ladies.”
“Sooooo CUTE!”
“Can you QUIT trying to strangle me? PLEASE?”
Sally came in and Tyler smiled as he looked at her.
“Rias loves her hair. Mind helping her with it?”
The maid smiled warmly as a loud,
“AWWWWW!”
was heard from Index, Hestia and Pearl.
“I’d love to. And WOW. I have never seen that water so red. Thank the GODS it cycles.”
Tyler chuckled and looked at the coin.
“Okay. Math, me. A fight to the death. All told we got 53,056 to split. That by 2 nets us…..26,528‬. That by 6 nets us 4,421 and 4 coins we’ll add to party. All told in party coin we have 31,532 gold and I got 9,671‬ for a buffer. Not bad for the first run ladies.”
Satuski was heard.
“So we are resting?”
“We’ll head to the general store once we clean up. I want our pelts being worked on and some upgrades picked up before we call it a day.”
“understood. Types of upgrades?”
“Cookwear, some games so we don’t KILL each other, good quality fishing equipment, and we’ll go from there. Sally? The hate cloth get purified?”
“It did. The queens are using it as the material for the tents.”
“Good.”
Erza chuckled as she picked up on something.
“What types of games, Tyler?”
“cards, CHESS,”
“I WILL redeem myself.”
“You owe me a cuddle Rias!”
Pearl giggled.
“Yay! Brother sister cuddle!”
Rias just chuckled as it clicked.
“You sneaky FUCK. I love the way you think.”
He smiled.
“Some chips for poker sets, and we’ll go from there.”
Hestia chuckled.
“No strip. Just to have it said.”
“sure thing Hestia. Dice too.”
Index perked up now.
“So the party secrets?”
Tyler smiled.
“Satuski? Mind filling her in?”
“Why did you have to say it like that?”
He chuckled and looked to the stack of spells they’d looted from the bandits and bounty while Satuski explained him and their abilities to the curious nun. The warrior whistling as he read each effect and spell, Hmm. A few more fireballs, another waterbolt, hm? Lusting eyes. Uses the eyes to arouse a target based on attraction to the caster. That’s different. He set that one aside and kept looking. Hm? Earthen Ram. Conjures a wall of stone in the shape of a fist, and it charges along a straight line. Potency based on will and skill. I want that one. Hm. Holy Relief, Holy purge, Divine Wall, Sanctified Barrier, and Purify. A healing spell, an antidemon and antiundead spell, a holy defense spell, and a divine defense spell and a water purifier. Interesting spread. He sat back as Satuski sat beside him.
“Anything of use?”
“A fair few. And a few for sale since we already have them. And is that strawberries I sense?”
She smiled.
“It is. I like the scent.”
“so do I.”
“Thank you.”
Index came over in a robe since her habit had to be cleaned and repaired, while Satuski was in her own robe. The blue haired nun smiled as she sat beside Tyler.
“I feel SOOOOO much better.”
“Pearl?”
“Is getting her hair done. She’s sweet.”
He smiled at that before passing her the monster and herb compendiums.
“I’d like you to be our walking encyclopedia, Index, if you don’t mind.”
She smiled and took the books.
“Sure. Smart actually since I remember everything in perfect clarity.”
“I wonder. Those books in you, if you read the compendiums, and they draw from your mind, would the information in the books be added?”
“MAYBE? I am not sure. I don’t THINK so though.”
Hestia perked up from the water.
“No. They’re sealed behind too many barriers for them to just imprint like that.”
“Would it be worth trying to get them erased, Hestia?”
“Sadly not, Tyler. The bastards in the church imprinted them on her very soul and to remove them would require the god of her world’s direct power touching her. And that guy’s an ass.”
He smirked.
“I wonder.”
Hestia laughed as she got an unheard plea.
“You’d have to bribe a god here, NOT ME, to make it happen, Tyler. And they are TERRIFIED of you here.”
“Makes sense. I know how to usurp their world on a dime.”
“I know. And they do too. I heard your plan when you were talking. All I ask is you keep ME out of it.”
“I can grant that much. Hm.”
He looked at Index thoughtfully now and she smiled.
“I appreciate you trying to help me, Tyler, I really do, but it’s not worth the risk of accidently setting them off.”
“I was wondering if SEPERATING your memory of the books themselves would be a decent workaround? Like that memory temple extracts the memories into say a crystal, and it’s shattered?”
Index tilted her head at that as Hestia was heard.
“Huh. That might actually work. We’d need to consult their Archivist directly since I’m not sure how they’d do it, but I can see it being a feature here.”
Tyler nodded.
“Mainly for elves that have lived for ages and wish to revisit old memories. I can see it being a practice. Sally?”
The maid smiled.
“It is actually. And elves and other such races use it all the time. The temple to Recalia offers it to all the races for a fee though. Elves and those of a certain age are free as a courtesy however.”
Tyler tilted his head.
“Recalia. You know her Hestia?”
“I don’t. Ask Fenrir at the guild next time.”
“Sure. Index?”
The blue haired nun crossed her arms with a thoughtful expression now.
“I don’t think it’ll work. In my world, they erased my memories dozens of times over due to a curse the eastern puritan church had on me to keep the library safe. It was a curse of Jacob’s Ladder, Hestia.”
“Oooh those BASTARDS. That is BANNED curse in my world and close to thirty others! Oooh I am calling a FAVOR!”
She looked at the ceiling.
“Hey. Ganisha. You owe me a favor for that freakin monkey. Might slapping that idiot for me?”
There was a thunderclap and Hestia smiled.
“Thank you. The god of your world Index got a bitch slap since Ganisha’s the god of theater in my world and so far more powerful. The church was reprimanded directly and the world being reminded there are other gods watching.”
“Thanks Hestia. Toma?”
“he’s here somewhere. We’ll track him down later.”
“Thank you!”
Tyler patted her hair fondly.
“Brother?”
“Guardian that’s been protecting me since we met.”
“I’ll ruin his day.”
“I can see you two liking each other.”
He chuckled as Hestia and pearl came over now. The goddess in a long bathrobe and Pearl cute in a frilly dress of blue that made her hair really pop. The half wraith’s blood tresses were extremely vivid and softly flowing in the breeze and he hugged her tightly.
“You look beautiful Pearl.”
She blushed shyly and hugged her brother.
“Thank you, big brother. I love my color!”
“I’ll keep an eye out then.”
Sally smiled as she came over now.
“The queens will assist in her raising as she is QUITE the handful.”
“She’s my sister. Whaddya expect?”
she smiled as Rias stepped into view this time in her own robe of blue.

His jaw dropped.

The beautiful redhead’s long tresses were flowing softly around her like a crimson mist while her blue eyes were shining from her refresh in the soothing water and her skin was softly glowing from another cream. She smiled and his heart straightup STOPPED for a few seconds at her radiant beauty. Pearl squeaked as she heard the beating stop.
“I think she killed him.”
And his heart restarted at her curious squeak and he smiled as Rias smiled.
“You look amazing Rias. I love that color on you.”
She smiled warmly.
“Thank you. I feel GREAT. Which one was it?”
“I think it was……Fire’s Enhancement? Yeah that sounds right.”
“How much?”
“125? Per jar?”
“That much?”
“And it was worth it. You look like a goddess of blood and beauty Rias. I love it.”
She smiled with a fresh glow as the devilgirl sat across from him and Erza came out in her own robe and refresh. Tyler then shook his head to refocus while Hestia looked at Rias, and she smiled warmly. The girls nodded and a council meeting was scheduled. Tyler sighed as Pearl sat on his lap and he held her warmly.
“Damned girls. The pretty ones are more cutthroat then freakin mob bosses in Chicago!”
They chuckled and he slid Erza the healing spell.
“Here Erza. You need a healing spell as a backrank tank.”
She nodded and he took the holy purge.
“I’ll claim the undead and demon spell as the frontline berserker.”
Satuski nodded and he slid her the holy wall.
“Second rank wall. Have Hestia bring you into her Familia and we got an extra wall between anything and them.”
She smiled.
“A wily ploy. The second wall?”
“I will claim as well since that one is built entirely on devotion. Whether to a cause or a person.”
Hestia smiled.
“And with your will?”
“It’ll be next to impenetrable. Rias can have the purify.”
The devilgirl smiled.
“Unexpected and useful.”
“When we roam we’ll use it to clean rivers and wells that went bad for whatever reason.”
Index tilted her head.
“Will we be wandering healers?”
“Once we get some practice in using our healing. Actually. I wonder. Hey Sally. There a healer temple in the city that allows practice?”
She smiled.
“A few actually. Take your pick and they’re basically the same between sects.”
“Closest?”
“That is Goddess Lira’s Sisters of Light. They have an open air bath where you can practice your healing on the needing in the city. The rules are you have to present yourself to the Mother Swan before plying your spells, and you are forbidden from accepting payment in any form as Lira is a benevolent healer that believes healing is a goddess-given right and should NOT have to be bartered for.”
Hestia smiled.
“Tyler?”
“While I’m with Ingra, you all set up at the temple to get some practice in with the healing. Rias? You have a healing spell besides sage?”
“I do actually. It’s not as powerful though and I need to touch them barehanded.”
“Like the wound?”
“No. Just their skin.”
“Practice with that then. Satuski will be on watch along with the temple guards. Index is a healer nun so will be safer by default. Two hours a day this’ll be our routine so that we don’t waste time.”
Satuski and erza nodded.
“I suggest gathering any bills for hunts prior to the split.”
“Indeed. Efficient adventuring is important.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’ll clean up now before I make a mess of the couch.”
Sally smirked.
“Please do.”
They laughed at her dry tone as the man stripped and got into the water. Sally whistled as she saw the water turn blood red from his single dip.
“You work hard, Tyler.”
“Interested Sally?”
She smiled and hopped over to the soaking warrior.
“Lover’s Sphere!”
Index sighed as the ball encased them and looked at Satuski.
“So he picks up girls?”
“On occasion. We have terms and he has followed them to the letter.”
“I guess that’s a good thing. He said something about HIS harem?”
Rias smiled.
“He wants to try for one. But thus far none have really gotten his interest. Besides me, but I’m not sure if his interest is love or lust or both yet.”
Hestia chuckled.
“I don’t think HE even knows.”
The devilgirl smiled as her hair floated.
“I think so too. He could also just be after the very closest of friends since I have a boyfriend and he hasn’t TRULY flirted with me in a courting manner since I told him.”
Satuski smiled as Index made them some tea.
“He has been flirting, but in a find, best friend manner. If only to infuriate you. The hair was sweet.”
Rias nodded fondly as Erza admired her glow.
“I love the color. Might have to get some myself. I told him I wanted to see more of his personality and that was the end of the discussion. I don’t even think he’s LEERED at any of us.”
Satuski smirked.
“well, Erza? To be fair? YOU scare the crap outta him, RIAS has him on a leash, and I’ve got him on pins and needles. I think he’s too scared!”
They laughed as the ball dropped and Sally had a new flush on her face as the cleaned up pair returned.
“I needed that, Tyler.”
“So did I actually. Always fun Sally.”
She smiled and he sat back beside Satuski as index passed cups around.
“Thanks Index.”
she smiled and Tyler slid the Earthen Charge into view.
“This one I want as the vanguard.”
Erza smirked.
“I’d ask for it as a third rank surprise.”
“Oooh smart. Here.”
He slid it over before sliding the Lusting Eyes into view. The ladies took their time looking it over before it was placed in the center again with Satuski crossing her arms.
“I say sell. Tyler?”
“I say we give it to Pearl.”
The cutie squeaked.
“ME? Why?”
“So you can charm bastards outta hurting you.”
“Oooh. Kay!”
Sally smiled as SHE took it.
“I’ll teach her how to use her charms well. And agree she needs to learn the RIGHT way to charm.”
“Thanks Sally.”
Rias and Hestia were nodding sagely.
“A ladies’ skill indeed.”
“Mother would approve. Sally, at the apothecary Feria would be happy to assist.”
“Lady Red is your mother, Rias?”
“She is.”
“NOW I see it! My apologies, I am a good friend to the Devilqueen, but have not seen her in some time.”
Tyler smiled before the friends looked the spells over again. Once they ran out of ideas they were left with a small stack of 15 spells the party had no use for and he shrugged.
“We’ll see if we can trade Gree for useful spells.”
Erza nodded.
“That would be smart. I say we rest for a bit before we go back out. I admit my arms are a little shaky.”
“everyone apply the cream before we crash for a bit.”
They smiled and did so before climbing into their beds. Tyler taking the one closest the door, Rias the one beside him, Satuski on her other side, Hestia, and Erza. Index smiled as she got to cuddle with Hestia while the warrior was flat on his back without a shirt on and Pearl resting her head on his chest. He smiled and draped an arm around her narrow waist and Index smiled at the sight.
“Oh that is too cute, Hestia! Is she really his sister?”
“He rescued her first from the brothels that blew up earlier.”
“Awww! Lucky girl!”
“they’ve been inseperable since. Tyler’s taken her in as his sister and the queens were replaced by THEIR mothers and yeah. Busy day.”
Index smiled and Tyler yawned as he snuggled the cutie under the blankets. Pearl was out like a light and so were the friends as Sally scored a cuddle off Erza SOME freakin how. Tyler smiled as he saw Rias’ blood red tresses on the other bed beside him and she smiled warmly as she saw the warrior looking at her.
“Thanks.”
“Every time.”
She smiled at that promise as he hugged Pearl. The hulking teenager drifted off with the sound of his friends in his ear.

They slept for a few hours before Tyler woke up to see the sun was starting to go down. We got a few good hours of daylight left. We’ll get the pelts dropped off and pick up some games to keep us from killing each other. OH. We cold also grab tomorrow morning’s set of bills too. He looked and saw Rias was on her back with her blood red mane strewn around her and her robe had come open in the front, allowing her lovely melons to spill out and even granting a glimpse at her small, bald slit. Tyler smiled as he flung a throw blanket in a soft arc and it completely covered the sexy devilgirl in her sleep.
“Okay. That was slick.”
She opened a bemused blue eye as she retied her robe under the blanket. Tyler chuckled as he patted the sleeping Pearl on his chest.
”I woulda gone over, but she’s got me pinned.”
Rias smiled at the scene before smiling warmly at him.
“So you said you’re after your own harem. Yet I don’t think I’ve seen you even LEER at a lady. Hung up?”
He shrugged.
“Not like you think. More I want the first to actually MEAN something first. Or at the least get my attention in a striking manner.”
“Love at first sight?”
“Not as cringily tropey, but kinda. For the time being I’m seeing what this world has to offer.”
She nodded and rolled on er side.
“we still have a discussion to have.”
“We can figure it out on the trail.”
“Sure. I’m curious about them.”
“Ecchi.”
“That?”
“T and A. None of that.”
“Gross?”
He tilted his head.
“NOT really, more overly flaunty.”
“Ah. Main differences?”
“warmth, openness and oddly enough intensity.”
“Akeno?”
“Hmm. Not as….dirty.”
“we’ll leave it there.”
Pearl yawned awake and sighed happily as she got a hug.
“Morning big brother! You’re the best bed in the palace!”
He laughed at her assessment.
“Morning Shadow. You’re the best blanket in the world!”
“I’m HOT and cute!”
“damn straight.”
She giggled as he hugged her again before Rias smiled.
“So the plan for the rest of the day?”
“We’ll drop the fur off to the general store, pick our games up and pick out our morning set of bills.”
“Hm. Animals?”
“Yup. We’ll stick to creatures we already know before we attack monsters.”
“Like that spriggan?”
“If there’s a bill for it. They can be rather valuable. The next set of bills will be profit makers this time around with higher tier fur.”
“And that would be?”
“A tiger or maybe some bigger furball.”
Pearl looked at him.
“I like wolf fur, big brother!”
“I just got you the hair shampoo, Pearl.”
She pouted and he patted her hair.
“I’ll get you a plushie then.”
“Yay!”
Rias laughed at that victory.
“she’s got you wrapped around her little finger.”
“Not as much as she thinks. The plushie will be the last spoil for a bit.”
The red haired cutie smiled.
“Trophies?”
“Clever little minx. Sure. Teeth, claws and random pelts?”
“I want a tyrant tooth!”
“forest?”
“Nope! King!”
“Atta girl.”
Satuski woke with a yawn and a smile as Tyler started pinning pearl to the bed with a gentle force, making her giggle.
“Those two are adorable.”
Rias smiled as Pearl pounced on her brother, only for the far stronger warrior to ift her up, spin her around and drop her onto the thickly padded bed with a thump.
“And he is very gentle with that freaky strength a his. You heard?”
“I did and we will head out once the others wake.”
Pearl squealed as she got planted a few more times before he pinned her with a forearm.
“Ya got a few years growin before ya can plant ME sis!”
she got a fierce glare now!
“I’ll DROP you!”
“Atta girl.”
Sally and Erza woke next and the maid smiled as Pearl tried to throttle him this time.
“I see we ladies will have to teach her how to wield her fire AND not to go rotten.”
The redhaired Erza smiled.
“we will assist as well. I fear he is a horrid influence on such a sweet girl.”
Index and Hestia laughed as they saw the taller teenager stand up, and flip Pearl onto the bed with a squeal.
“Cute.”
“Please do not throw me around like that, Tyler?”
“I won’t Index. Anymore Pearl and you might get hurt.”
“Kay! I WILL get you one day big brother.”
“You’ll have to work for it.”
She smirked and he saw it.
“If you kick me in the balls, Pearl, no cuddle and you sleep on the couch.”
“Yes big brother.”
The caught girl hung her head sheepishly as Rias smirked at Satuski.
“He went from big BROTHER to big DADDY there REAL quick! Oh that is simply adorable.”
Tyler smiled and looked at the girls.
“How we feeling ladies?”
They did a mass body check and Satuski nodded as she flexed her forearm.
“My arm is tender but strong. No more fighting today, but we have strength.”
“Good. Let’s see about our bedrolls and blankets.”
The ladies got dressed and geared up while Pearl went with Sally for her whatever. Tyler then noted his greatsword’s edge.
“Gear check first. My sword’s completely dull.”
The girls smirked but did so while the warrior ran a whetstone along the length of his massive battleblade with a firm, level pressure. The touchup done, the friends headed for the general store. Tyler smiled as they walked in and were faced by a tall, naked woman leaning behind her counter. She was half a head shorter then he was with long, foot length silver hair and gleaming pink eyes that shown with inner light and knowing. Her skin was fair and her rack massive. Double d at the least with soft looking flesh and large nipples and requiring no support as they bounded ever so slightly with her breathing. The beauty’s frame was slender and he noted her slit was bald. Atop her head were a pair of 4 inch silver furred fox ears while behind her swayed a 10 foot long and 4 foot thick fox tail of gleaming silver tipped by a jarring red. She smirked as the party approached and in her mouth were a pair of larfe fox canine fangs and her voice was a sultry squeak.
“Welcome heroes to my shop. I am Yoko. How may I pleasure you?”
Tyler whistled.
“Yoko has returned they cry.”
The woman flicked him teasingly with her tail.
“I know where that came from and yes I AM the goddess of foxes. Sadly, MY lay you’d have to claim by some boon from me.”
“Makes sense. Good foxfur is right up there with good wolf in terms of comfort.”
Hestia smiled and Yoko saw her.
“It is reassuring to us, knowing he has a goddess he can trust in his party to at least ATTEMPT to save us from his wrath.”
The goddess of hearth and home smirked at the fox goddess.
“I’d do so if it was not justified. So far it would be. A brothel was next door. Your defense?”
She sighed and her tail drooped.
“I have none.”
“I figured. We’re watching.”
Yoko sighed at that before looking at the warrior.
“So what need have you?”
The warrior and Erza unloaded their pelts and the goddess nodded.
“You know good fur. If you sold these I could give you 5,640.”
Tyler patted the direwolf fur.
“Bedrolls from these. One per person and the size is two.”
Satuski frowned.
“Tyler.”
“Legroom.”
“Ah. Up it to four then.”
Yoko smiled.
“That will use the entire pelt and leave four unused.”
Tyler smirked.
“Pillows and extra fur in the rolls.”
“Oooh. Comfort. I admit to jealousy. Now. The next fur?”
He tapped the black bear.
“This will reinforce their rolls.”
“Interesting. Good bear fur will make the difference between shoddy and quality.”
“The wolves will be blankets for the group.”
“And all will be used.”
“The bison into a tarp for an area 10 feet wide.”
“You can get 20 by 20 before the quality stretches.”
“20 by 20 then. We can make a rain proof area anywhere.”
Satuski smiled at that and Yoko nodded.
“I will have these ready for morning. The cost will be 15,300 in all.”
Tyler nodded as the others winced.
“Quality ain’t cheap. Makes sense.”
He paid from party coin and looked at the ladies.
“We’ll poke around. Budget is 10,000.”
Satuski frowned.
“We’ll blow our coin, Tyler.”
“I know. Yet our room and meals are taken care of and we’re going hunting again in the morning.”
“I see. Then the room was a very shrewd move indeed.”
The party scattered around the shop and the warrior went right for the wall of games. He smiled soon as he reached it.
“I got an enchanted board Rias. Backgammon, checkers, CHESS, and a few others.”
The redheaded devil smirked.
“I WILL win my dignity back.”
“You’re my friend. Your dignity went out the window. Like your standards.”
“I will hit you in the balls with my staff and you will NEVER see it coming.”
“Love you too.”
She went red in the face at that as the girls laughed.
“Not cool.”
“Noted. Sorry.”
Rias smiled at that.
“And you’re a dick.”
He chuckled.
“I got a decently sized poker set for 10 ladies. And a few decks a cards.”
Index perked up now.
“I got another guide to monsters Tyler. Not enchanted though.”
Yoko smirked and so did Hestia. The twin tailed goddess saying it.
“Tyler? No having Index read the book, and then we NOT buy it.”
He looked at her bemused.
“You didn’t think of that did you?”
“NO. I didn’t. Index?”
The loli nun shrugged also bemused.
“Nadda. Um. That’s a brilliant idea though.”
“Hm. I agree Hestia, same time, I think we can use that. Index?”
“At a glance.”
“Interesting. If say we raid a smuggler den?”
Index smiled.
“I can memorize their documents for our copies.”
“Thanks Index.”
“sure. I like helping and it’s nice to put my memory to uses I actually WANT to for once.”
She got a hug from the warrior for that and she smiled.
“Thanks.”
Rias smiled as she perked up.
“So the book?”
Tyler took it and flipped through.
“Hmm. Seems to be an older version of the other one. Nice find, Index, but it’s outdated.”
“I thought so. The cover art seemed faded.”
She shrugged again and Erza spoke now.
“I have a set of good quality fishing poles here, Tyler.”
“Good find. Bait?”
“A good selection in enchanted jars.”
“Add them. We encounter a river in our hunts we’ll snag a few fish.”
Satuski was next.
“I have found an enchanted map, Tyler. It shows the area in exacting detail with weather included. Refreshes every time it’s opened. Unfortunately we would need to either visit the locations ourselves, or purchase a map of the area for it to be viewable in full.”
“That’s more fun with a pain in the ass. Good find Satuski. Oh. Compass ladies.”
“I have one. As well as this.”
Satuski held a small ball up and Tyler whistled as it projected the night sky around them in a 3d panoramic.
“Good FIND Satuski. Oh, each of us add a small sliver of metal like a nail to our gear.”
Rias frowned at the odd request.
“why?”
He smiled.
“Since we all have a water spell, all you’d have to do is find a leaf or something and you can find north. I’ll show ya.”
Yoko produced a small bowl of water and Tyler placed a nail on a leaf in the still liquid. The girls watched curiously before the nail rotated until it was pointing at the door. He smiled.
“And we have north.”
Satuski understood.
“The planet’s magnetic field. Clever and extremely simple.”
He smiled as they got a sliver now for themselves.
“I’ve gotten lost a time or ten let me tell ya. So I kinda got good at finding myself.”
Index chuckled at that one before looking at their small pile of supplies.
“I think that’s all we need RIGHT now, Tyler.”
“It’ll do for the time being since we’re not really GOING anywhere. If we take a trip, we’ll do another look over.”
They nodded and Yoko smiled.
“These are 4,500 gold.”
“Thanks Yoko.”
The gear was packed away and the party headed to the guild. The warrior smirked as he waved at Fenrir and the wolf goddess smirked as the ladies noted a flush on her face.
“Looks like Gree found her.”
They chuckled as they reached the board. Tyler looked at the offerings.
“Two big this time ladies. Three small. This is our morning run so keep that in mind.”
The 5 split with Tyler in the middle. His keen eyes spotting one nearly immediately.
“I got one for a grandbear Satuski. Reward is 5,500 and the animal is a 10 foot tall bear on all fours.”
“Ten feet at the shoulder on all hours?”
“Yup. Same time it’s just a bigger bear and a brown bear at that. If we trip it, it applies.”
“Interesting. Index.”
The loli nun smiled as her archive flexed.
“The grandbear’s more like your oversized grizzly bear, Satuski. That’s all it is. Just an oversized teddy bear-“
“OH SHIT. I forgot to get Pearl her plushie. I will be RIIIIGHT back.”
The girls laughed as he took off for the store and Satuski looked at Hestia in amusement.
“He was more scared then than any time we’ve known him.”
The goddess chuckled as she looked at the board.
“Pearl’s the scarier one of us all. And she knows it.”
Erza smiled as she saw a bill.
“Satuski. I have a bill for another spriggan. Reward is 900.”
“That will count as a small since we have experienced a spriggan before.”
Rias tilted her head now.
“I have one for something called a Demon Pig, Index.”
“Oh those are rare. Think a wild boar the size of that table and it’s blood red in hue. The entire animal is useful for something while the tusks are useful in skin products.”
“The reward is 1,000 even. I’ll take it since boar are common.”
Hestia then looked at a large poster.
“A forest giant? Reward…..OH MY GODDESS. 150,000 gold, Satuski.”
The party reconvened to look at the nearly 5 foot poster. Index again accessed her archive.
“Leave it. That thing is easily 100 feet tall ladies. And close to 15 at the shoulders.”
“What at the shoulder?”
They looked to see a relieved Tyler returning with a wolf plushie in his bag. Satuski smiled.
“We found targets.”
He looked.
“That grandbear, a Demon Pig? That’s new and a spriggan. Not a bad spread. And the council?”
Rias nodded at the poster.
“A forest giant.”
“No.”
They blinked at the shutdown and he explained.
“If it were a hill giant I’d consider it. But forest giants are smart AND big as a rule so it’d be suicide right now. Even with the trip ploy its too risky. Plus they run in clans of up to 10. We’re good, but not good enough to face a thinker just yet.”
Index nodded sagely.
“I was about to say so myself.”
Satuski smiled herself now.
“I agree on those point. You see our limits well.”
He chuckled when he noticed a bill on the board.
“Hm? A wendigo? Reward is 450 gold? Hey Index, is that a deer spirit?”
She shook her blue haired head.
“Not like you think. More a type of undead deer that feeds on it’s own kind’s bones and antlers while leaving the meat. It’s a rotted deer with pure white fur and bone white antlers. The fur is actually really soft and the bones and antlers make for good smithing materials.”
“And since we have a few holy spells in the mix,”
“An easy kill.”
He took it and Fenrir chuckled.
“Those things are everywhere and since they’re so freakin CREEPY no one bothers.”
“How many up at the moment?”
“About…four?”
“We’ll take them too.”
Satuski frowned now.
“That seems a bit much, Tyler.”
“They’re undead deer. We can easily carry 6 full grown bucks at once Satuski. Plus since these are undead creatures, the rules of the forest are lax. Plus we kinda need to practice on undead as they always pop up when you least expect it.”
Index again nodded sagely.
“Plus we have holy spells that will kill them on contact. So the only thing we’d need to really worry about is the smell and it’s appearance.”
Satuski looked at the picture and nodded.
“Very well. Bill check please.”
Tyler read them off.
“A grandbear for 5,500, a spriggan for 900, demon Pig for 1,000, 5 wendigos for 450 a piece, and that’s it so far. One more big guy and this’ll be our first run a the day.”
She nodded.”
“Since five are deer type I agree. Hm.”
He looked at the board.
“I’d like to add another grandbear but I’m not seeing it. The fur and meat will be useful.”
“Hey Tyler. I got one for a dinosaur.”
He walked over to Rias and she pointed at a smaller poster.
“See? It’s for a carnivore called a Shadow Drake.”
The warrior tilted his head at the 8 foot tall predator.
“Hm. Interesting. That’s a Megalosaurus. Basically a medium theropod from the mid-cretaceous. Reward is….2,500. Makes sense. Hm. 8 feet tall and about 20 long with those jaws and claws…..acceptable. That’s a good find Rias. We got our morning run.””
She smiled as he took it and they got their spread stamped by Fenrir.
“I HATE wendigos just so you know. Their meat poisons y wolves.”
“We’ll clear em out then.”
Her tail flicked at that and the friends returned to the palace. Tyler looked at Index.
“Think we can look the archives over on the wendigos?”
“Sure. Looking for a pattern?”
“Yup. For all undead. More bone and less flesh it has, more powerful the undead.”
She became thoughtful at that.
“Huh. I noticed that myself when I was reading the entries on undead. I haven’t finished yet so I’ll look them over again.”
Tyler looked at Hestia. Who smiled.
“If you find such a pattern, I’d ask you to inform the Light Priestess at the bath in the morning. Since they value undead knowledge. And undead are utterly unpredictable at the best of times so any such patterns are welcome.”
He smiled.
“We’ll keep an eye out then.”
The friends walked into the throne room and Ignis smiled as she spotted them.
“Tyler, a moment please.”
Tyler led the girls forward and Feia smiled as she looked at them.
“We spoke to the travel companies and they made a valid point on free passage. They charge as they do due to the costs and dangers of travel so to just GIFT their livelihood like that would be an insult and an afront to their honor. At the same, they did compromise on transport to the staging grounds for the heroes.”
He smiled.
“I suspected they’d do that. It makes sense.”
Rias smiled sheepishly.
“I forgot about that one.”
Ignis chuckled as she flicked her blood red hair at her.
“And Feria is on the plane…..SISTER.”
“WHAT?”
Tyler and Rias looked at each other DUMFOUNDED and Ignis smiled as she explained.
“Feria loves to visit Margentia as nothing here really can bother since she’s the Archdemon Queen. Even the gods and goddesses tread warily around her due to how freakin powerful she is. Well. She gave me to my mother by way of a night and a spell and it’s why Magenta is a queendom and a matriarchy. So. Rias. That means you have a claim to the queendom if you want it.”
The warrior rubbed his eyes now.
“And Lucifer?”
Ignis shrugged.
“eh. He pops in from time to time but we’re not really interesting for him. I guess this realm is his wife’s playground as he has his own in another realm.”
Rias just sighed.
“So that makes Emberia my niece. And there goes my head.”
Tyler patted her and she smirked.
“Now I hate you, I LIKE how that feels, and thank you.”
“sure.”
Feia smiled now.
“I’m actually the daughter of Graffia and Zecks. So you’re my aunt, Rias.”
The redhead sighed.
“And I’m only seventeen with two nieces. GREEEAT.”
Tyler smiled.
“To be fair? Feria and the others are several thousand years old, Rias. It makes sense.”
“Yeah. I just HATE finding out like this.”
“I get it.”
The fire queen smiled.
“And on another, happier note. The heroes ball is next week.”
They blinked and Feia explained.
“It’s a tradition for the waves. The heroes have a ball thrown in their honor and for them to show off their thus far gained strength to the queendom to reassure them that you ARE working. It’s an every wave occurrence so you’ll have another to look forward to the next wave.”
Tyler smiled widely and his notebook appeared like freakin magic in his hands. Rias lifted an eyebrow as he merely GLANCED in their directions with the enchanted pen moving a mile a minute.
“Now THESE we have to see, Tyler.”
“Ha. In the morning. And ladies?”
He drew another set and passed them to the queens. Feia slumped.
“You’ve a better eye then OUR designers dammit! And them? SEXY! They’ll be waiting for you when you return to the room.”
“Thanks Feia.”
Erza cracked her knuckles with a smirk.
“Let us test him, Ladies. I am dying of curiosity.”
And like that the group headed for their room. Tyler was smiling as they walked and Satuski smirked.
“Byakuzan is freshly sharpened. I do hope you chose wisely.”
“You’ll see.”
“You are scary.”
They walked in and found a set of bundles on the respective beds with Sally and Pearl looking at one.
“wow.”
“Big brother’s got an interesting eye. I love it.”
He snuck up behind the distracted cutie…..and grabbed her.
“GOTCHYA!”
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
And her scream nearly DEAFENED everyone in the vicinity! Tyler chuckled as she rounded on him in a fury.
“MEAN! You nearly gave me a heart attack!”
“Love you too Shadow.”
“Yay! HEY!”
she smacked him in a fury.
“Do NOT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!”
“Damn. Atta girl.”
“Humph. Meanie. Nearly scaring me into pissing myself. Erza, smack him.”
“Hey.”
The tough lady smiled at Pearl’s cute demand.
“She’s learning already. Good. Now.”
Her blue eyes went fierce.
“Let us see.”
The girls took their bundles and went behind a set of screens before a sound of ripping cloth was heard.
“Oh my.”
“I think I’m in love.”
“It’s cute!”
“I like it.”
“Okay. He passed.”
Satuski came out first and he whistled. In the place of her military jacket and high boots she was wearing a sexy string bikini or pure white and blue. The cups of the top being a spiral of white and blue that glimmered like scales with a hypnotizing effect and made her Bs seem like full Ds. Which was not lost on her while the bottoms were tied on the sides with blue string that became white to help tell you what got tied. He smiled as she walked barefoot to the pool.
“Perfect. You look great Satuski.”
“I love how it feels on the girls. The lining is fur?”
“It’s leftover hate cloth. Seems the tents took less then we thought.”
Hestia came out and again he whistled. Her gown was replaced with flame shaped cups over her bust that supported them and made them seem as it her bust was encased in her blue fire. Her bottoms were also flame based with her slit covered by a larger flame and her firm ass also enshrouded. She smirked as her girls bounced.
“I love it and I want a gown.”
“Ha. Sexy Hestia.”
She joined Satuski as Index came skipping out in her own two piece.
“I love it!”
Her habit had been replaced with a two piece with the top of white trimmed with pure gold while her modest As were enshrouded in spirals of the colors to make them seem like Bs and her nipples were covered by a golden cross that made her smirk. Her bottoms were also the same design with the golden cross now upside down EXACTLY where her slit was and that got him a smirk.
“I see what you did there, and it’s hilarious.”
“You look beautiful Index. I kinda like screwing around with the church theme.”
“Should have you make me a habit.”
“I know what you meant, but for GODS sake try to say it another way?”
She laughed as Erza came out now.
“I like it. You may live.”
Her bikini was stringy as well with her double Ds well supported by guns made of gleaming silver that made them seem like they were armoured. Her brand that marked her a Fairytail wizard encased her breast over her heart while her bottoms had a sword over her slid on the large V shaped cloth and it made her smirk.
“And my ass has a shield?”
“sexy dangerous.”
“Idiot. I do like it.”
She left and Rias cam strutting out and he whistled at her sexy figure.
“Best one.”
she smirked and struck a pose. Her two piece was a deep blue that clashed beautifully with her blood red hair. The cups were half shells that had a set of flames under them as if the fire was supporting her massive guns and it tied behind her back with metal hand clasps as if supporting her rack was a two handed job. Her bottoms were blood red and matched her hair to perfection to add the illusion that she was NOT wearing underwear at all and it was merely her hair keeping her covered. Her slit was covered by a mass of red flames and her curvaceous ass was protected by a slab of fire that made seem like fire was her true protection and she smiled.
“I love it. And I want an actual bra and panty set now.”
“Sure. I’ll hop in.”
he changed into his trunks and joined the girls in the pool. Pearl in her own frilly two piece of red and blue while Sally was in a white two piece. Tyler smiled as he sat beside Satuski and she noted his pasty skin.
“I see you weren’t lying about the winter.”
He shivered.
“I have spit out a window and it froze before it hit the ground and BOUNCED. Was a weird day.”
Pearl shivered in the hot water.
“No cold talk.”
He chuckled.
“sure. Was a weird year though. Like in the dead of the winter, the day before? -45 below zero. Day after? 110 degrees in direct sunlight. Day after that? -50. Yeah. That happened.”
Rias whistled.
“How bad was the ice?”
“People were literally frozen inside their homes! Like with entire sheets of ice a good three inches thick! The roads were impassable for close to six months unless your truck had spikes on the tires. They deployed the national guard and their halftracks to get supplies into town as that was the only way things moved. Scary part?”
Pearl looked at him with huge sapphire and ruby eyes.
“What big brother?”
“It was a cycle that repeated for like two weeks. Blistering heat, subzero temps and they swung back and forth for two weeks. People were freakin out as we’d get near blind whiteout blizzards in between too. Was a weird couple a weeks let me tell ya. One guy died from icicle impalement but no one could near him since the roof he;d walked under was that unstable. When they finally COULD get to him, he’d been pierced by a solid fifteen icicles in the shape of freakin rods man.”
Hestia sighed.
“I guess the goddesses of winter and summer were having an argument. Or were bored.”
Tyler chuckled.
“Or were fucking with us. I shit you not, houses were sliding off their bases down the hills they sat on. Happened to a neighbor and I got it on video as his house seemingly got up, and walked away. People kept finding their cars in different driveways and one guy got arrested for it since it turned out the car WAS stolen. Like fuck you in particular.”
Index laughed at the image.
“Okay that’s crazy.”
“I got a better one.”
Hestia smiled.
“Shoot.”
“I found the edge of a thunderstorm. And for like half an hour I was able to follow the line of clouds as they moved across the sky. Like I was half in side a violent thunderstorm and half in a no clouds sunny day. Freaked me the FUCK out when I walked out of the storm and looked up to see this mass of clouds stretching as far as the eye could see in either direction gunning for mah ass.”
Rias smiled.
“I’ve seen that one myself. It’s WEIRD.”
Satuski nodded smiling.
“Honuji is a seaside school so we would get some very odd weather from time to time. I too have experienced this.”
Hestia smiled as she soaked in the relaxing water.
“The nature gods and goddesses were spared since they DID care for their creations, and loved fucking with them. Not in a malicious or evil intent, but pranks. Like whenever you get a storm like that one you talked of Tyler, or when a thunderstorm explodes into being and dies after a few booms, they were poking you.”
“Ha. One guy got hit by lightning no fewer an fourteen times.”
“They were also fans of fuck you in particular.”
He chuckled at her dry tone now before He looked at Rias.
“Oh yeah. I DID offer to do your hair for you.”
She smirked a produced a comb.
“You make it a mess, we FUCK you up.”
“deal. Assume the position.”
“fuck you!”
“I thought you had a boyfriend? I mean go for it, but ya know.”
she smirked and lifted a finger.
“I HAVE a lightning spell.”
“I guess you need to lighten up.”
She snorted.
“Idiot. Stop making me like you. I was about to zap you.”
“I still need to call Akeno a human battery.”
She laughed as she sat between his legs to grant access to her tresses. Pearl bawled.
“Hey! Why does SHE get her hair done BEFORE ME?! I’M CUTE!”
“Sally did your hair already.”
“I did.”
“Boo.”
“Wow. I guess you get the couch.”
“Hey! You’re MY big brother!”
“I only do the hair of girls that DON’T get smug or needy.”
“Sorry.”
“Better. I’ll do yours after.”
She slumped at this with stinging ears as Rias smiled while the comb went to work.
“she’ll grow up fine.”
“With a fiery spirit and a FUCKED UP sense a humor.”
She smiled as Sally took Pearl aside for the next piece of the lesson. Satuski stretched out flat in the water with a smile.
“I love soaking in these.”
Hestia smiled.
“My foot feels fine. I’ll see about better shoes in the morning. OH! We got new outfits in the morning too!”
Erza smirked as she admired her suit.
“I do like what he did with this. I am curious toi see what ELSE he came up with, right Rias?”
There was no answer and the girls looked to see Rias had fallen asleep from the soft pressure and soothing strokes of the comb in her hair. Tyler was smiling as he worked her hair over with the redhead asleep on his chest with her head on his shoulder. Hestia smiled.
“He hasn’t noticed us. And I guess she trusts him a lot.”
Index smirked.
“I can see that getting interesting.”
Satuski nodded.
“As can I. she has a boyfriend and yet seems just as close to Tyler that he might as BE her boyfriend.”
Erza shrugged.
“Get snacks ladies.”
They laughed as Rias woke with a start.
“What the- I fell asleep?”
Tyler smiled as he kept up the strokes.
“Yup. You’re really warm.”
She blushed.
“Please don’t tell anyone.”
“I won’t. You must be more drained from your first day as an adventurer an you think.”
“I guess so. And that feels good.”
“Let me know if it hurts.”
“sure.”
He spent a good 15 minutes on her hair before patted her shoulders.
“And show off.”
She stood tall and the ladies all smiled.
“Wow.”
“Oh, oh, Me next! Mes next!”
“I love how he spoils.”
“Makes you wonder, Hestia?”
Rias’ blood red tresses had been combed into a thick, luxurious straightness that flared at her hips into an odd paddle that added to her beauty. She smiled warmly as she turned a spin, the result making her hair spin as if a solid red tutu around her hips.
“I love it, Tyler. Thank you.”
“Sure thing Rias. Was fun.”
she smiled and sat in the water as Pearl came over for her turn. The red haired cutie taking a mere ten minutes and her tresses were made into a straight mane with a ruby sheen. Sally smiled warmly at her glow.
“She looks adorable and dinner will be ready in half an our ladies and Tyler.”
“Thanks Sally.”
Pearl claimed Hestia’s lap for a seat now as the friends relaxed in the water. Tyler then smiled.
“So we have a royal ball to attend next week. Anyone in here NOT know how to dance?”
The girls all shrugged as Rias smirked.
“do YOU?”
“Sure. Wanna see?”
“Why I’d love to.”
The pair got out of the water and Tyler took her confidently into his arms as the redhead smirked.
“watch the hand and the ass.”
“Sure thing.”
And they were off. The hulking warrior twirling the beautiful devilgirl like water around a river and her flowing effortlessly between moves. Satuski smiled as she noted their footwork.
“He has many skills.”
Rias was smiling warmly as he spun her like a top before they were flowing across the floor arm in arm.
“You’re even better then Kyba. Scary.”
“Kyba’s Kyba so who cares?”
She laughed as he lifted her up and set her down in a seamless and intime move.
“Oh my hell you would get a kick out of each other. And I am having fun.”
“Me too.”
Pearl smiled.
“I wanna go!”
Sally smiled sadly.
“Sorry Pearl. You’re not in his party or his date so you can’t-“
“Pearl, wanna go to the ball as my date?”
“YAY!”
Sally just shook her head at that.
“I should have just said yes.”
Pearl was all glow at her future experience and Hestia patted her.
“I’ll show you how to dance like Rias, Pearl.”
“Yay! I’ll go to a hero’s ball with MY BIG BROTHER HERO!”
Rias smiled as she was twirled again.
“You’re sweet.”
“She’s my little sister. Gotta make it epic somehow.”
“So true. And she will be the envy of every lady in the hall.”
“Me plan. YOU included?”
“Sorry! Nope!”
“worth a shot.”
“Cocky idiot.”
“Ha.”
He gave a twirl and she went with it smirking….only to squeak as she fell into the deeper, wider end of the pool she had not noticed was behind her. Her feet hit bottom and she came up in a right fury!
“I am going to DROWN YOU!”
He gave a flourishing bow to the infuriated and smiling redhead in the water.
“And that, ladies, is checkmate.”
“GET THE FUCKING BOARD.”
“Yes Rias!”
“I hate you.”
He smiled as he grabbed the enchanted chessboard and tossed it to the smirking Rias.
“And that WAS slick.”
He hopped into the water and she set the board to floating across from him.
“I won‘t do that one again without you kinda seeing it coming. Saw a guy snap his neck from something similar.”
“Diving in the shallow end?”
“Yup.”
“Happens every year in school.”
she shrugged as they hit the large emblems at either side of the wooden board for their pieces. Rias’ set rose up and were a mirror of her and her friends on various pieces. TYLER’S set was her on all the important pieces with the rest on the rest. Pearl giggled as she saw her piece.
“I’m the queen!”
Satuski smirked as she saw hers.
“I’m a knight. Same with Erza. I find this fitting.”
Hestia chuckled.
“Me and Index are bishops and that fits more then it should.”
Tyler was the king and Rias was on the rook pieces while the pawns were normal pawns. The redhead noted this.
“Seems your harem is still empty. And I got TWO pieces. Should I be scared?”
“Nah. Tell Koneko.”
She smirked and noted she had the first move. She moved one of her pawns and tapped the posing boy figurine.
“That’s Issei. MY boyfriend.”
The girls all looked at the intricate detailed boy scathingly and Satuski shrugged.
“He’s a pencil.”
Erza nodded.
“And very scrawny. My estimate is he’s half Tyler’s size.”
Hestia smirked.
“I got more then I can tell you at the moment ladies, but yeah. He’s decently handsome I guess. If a twig.”
Pearl?
“eh.”
Rias just smirked as Tyler moved a pawn to block her move.
“I love him.”
“I still hate him out of principle.”
She laughed as her bishop made it’s appearance.”
“It will be-“
“Checkmate.”
“WHAT?!”
she looked and sure enough he’d gotten her with the four move checkmate. That made her grit her teeth.
“Oh now you pissed me off. Rematch.”
The board was spun and he got first move. The next few moves were them laying out their various strategies and Hestia noted he’d moved his king behind a rook with a wall of pawns around it.
“Huh.”
Rias had her king behind her queen with her bishops guarding her flanks and the war was on. Tyler claiming a pawn for the first kill. The next set of moves came furiously with many pieces falling to their enemies until the game slowed down. Tyler smirked as he saw a trap with a rook and set one with his queen. Rias took his queen but his rook pinned her king against three of her pawns and she slumped.
“Checkmate. DAMMIT. I got rusty.”
“It’s kinda fun playing you Rias.”
“Thanks. And I got nothing left for tonight.”
Sally came in with their food and the friends had a quiet meal of meat and ale. Pearl yawned hard after and he smiled.
“That’s the bell ladies.”
Rias smirked as her time came.
“YOU do not get to see me strip.”
“We’ll get comfy then.”
Tyler and Pearl got into the large bed as Rias stripped behind them and the warrior cradled the exhausted half wraith, half mermaid to his bare chest as the naked Rias got into the bed. Her massive rack flopping and her slit flashing as she got on Pearl’s other side with a smirk.
“Do NOT touch me. Understood?”
Pearl smiled tiredly and pressed her face into Rias’ soft rack.
“Okay you can.”
“Yay. Your boobs are really soft, Rias. And comfy.”
Tyler smiled as he settled.
“Night ladies. Night Pearl. Night Rias.”
“Night big brother. Night big sister.”
“Good night, Tyler. Night cutie.”
YESTERDAY SUCKED. EH. I GOT SLEEP WITH RIAS. SO WORTH IT.
DAY 2.
WEDNESDAY
TYLER’S GOLD. 9,671. PARTY GOLD: 11,732‬.
DAYS UNTIL WAVE: 28

Tyler woke to a few feelings. One. He was INCREDIBLY warm and comfy. Two. He had a small weight om his chest like a large puppy curled into a ball. Three. Someone with extremely thick, soft hair was asleep on his arm and his arm was around her, it was a her, side in a comforting manner with his hand on her belly. The unseen as of yet girl’s head was on his chest by the small weight and he felt a MASSIVE bare of soft breasts pressed into his skin and a pair of long legs tangled with his own. He opened his eyes and saw Rias’ blood red mane was covering his arm while her head was on his chest. The beautiful devilgirl was asleep on her belly on him and her arms were around his neck and holding Pearl to his chest. He blinked as both girls were still sound asleep. Cute and this is a live bomb. He looked at the sleeping Rias and smiled at how peaceful and comfy she seemed. Damn Rias. I knew you were hot an all, but I did not expect a freakin sexy space heater. You WON’T need blankets in the tent with that kinda temp. Pearl moved in her sleep and pressed her head against Rias.
“Mommy.”
He saw Rias smile in her sleep and smiled as well.
“This is nice. In it’s own way.”
“It is.”
Rias opened her ice blue eyes with a smile and he stroked her soft skin admiringly as she looked at him.
“I’ll let this go as I move in my sleep and forgot to tell you.”
“I’ll let this go since Pearl’s comfy.”
She smiled as she looked at the cute now nestled into her breasts.
“She’s so cute like that.”
He smiled as he stroked her soft hair.
“She really is.”
Pearl smiled in her sleep before moving again. Now she was facing Rias’ warm rack and the small girl opened her mouth and took one of Rias’ large nipples into her mouth to suckle like a nursing child. Rias blinked at this and Tyler did too.
“Never a word.”
“Agreed. Cute as it is.”
Rias had a flush on her face as Pearl suckled in her sleep before she smiled.
“And I’ll let her be.”
The redhead laid down as Pearl enjoyed her sleeping suckle with soft noises of contentedness before Tyler noted a flush appear on the cutie’s face.
“Rias?”
“Uh-oh. I see it. Ummm.”
He looked at her as Pearl’s suckling became more passionate.
“We should wake her before we cross a line here.”
“Yeah. I’ll do it.”
The warrior laid down as Rias reached down the CLEARLY in the midst of a wetdream cutie and woke her with a poke. Pearl woek with a squeak and blushed a deep purple as she saw she had Rias’ nipple in her mouth.
“Sorry!”
Rias smiled and hugged her.
“You’re okay. Just kinda surprised.”
“I like boobs and I was dreaming of them.”
“Well. I think you should talk to Sally.”
“I do. Her boobs are great! She lets me suckle since she has milk!”
Rias blinked at this news.
“well. I did not need to know that. Um. Go hug Hestia.”
“Kay! I wanna suck on you again Big Sister!”
And with that the blue skinned cutie hopped off the bed and bounced over to the faking sleep goddess for her hug as Tyler opened an eye.
“There are lots a thing that never happened.”
Rias nodded with a shattered expression.
“Yeah. Weird dream.”
“Go throw yourself at the pool. I think it’ll like it.”
She smirked at the images in her mind.
“LOOK AWAY, appreciated, and good one.”
He smiled as the naked devilgirl got into the pool. He sat up and saw Satuski smirking at him from her bed.
“We ladies will handle the unseen.”
“Yeeeeah. I know nothing.”
“Good. And look away as well.”
He settled on the couch bare chested with their set of morning bills while the ladies took a morning bath.
“We’ll get our new gear from the queens before we head out on these, ladies.”
Satuski was heard.
“Order?”
“Start with the wendigos since we’ve never seen them. Then the demon pig and we’ll work up to the grandbear. Arms ladies?”
“Refreshed and we will keep track.”
“Good. Okay. We got a grandbear, 5 wendigos, a Megalosaurus, a spriggan and I think that does it for the first run.”
Satuski nodded as she looked over from the tub.
“And how many runs will we do today?”
“hmm. We’ll say three total. With breaks in between runs.”
“Of the same number of bills?”
“At least. Two big three small format and well adjust as needed. That giant will be a single ruin since it’s that type of danger.”
“That helps. And our equipment from the queens?”
“Will help immensely. Be amazed how often high tier gear can bullshit a bossfight.”
The girls nodded as they cleaned up before the group swapped. Tyler in the water and the girls looking the bills over. Sally came in with their breakfast and a set of thicker bundles.
“Breakfast everyone. And your outfits are ready.”
The girls got new looks of excitement on their faces as they took their bundles. Even Pearl and Index got one which made them smile as they went behind a screen to change. Tyler smirked at their reactions as he changed himself.
“I love that guy ladies.”
“I must show Mother and Hime. They will be simply purple with envy.”
“My MOTHER WILL MARRY GUY WHETHER HE WANTS TO OR NOT!”
“I love it!”
“yay! I’m cuter!”
“It does suit us. And he may live.”
Pearl came bopping out first all smiles and glow at her new outfit. It being a frilly little dress of bright blue and red in a swirling pattern as if she was wrapped in water and fire. The skirt hanging to her ankles and when she spun it was like the water and fire were chasing each other around her petite frame in a mesmerizing manner.
“I love it big brother! I-EEEEEE!”
she’d seen HIS new outfit and Erza was heard.
“One at a time and no spoiling it, ladies.”
Tyler chuckled as the now awestruck pearl looked at him. The tall teen had ditched his now fraying and falling apart hoodie and jeans for a tight fitted black tanktop that would hide his chainmail very well. His blue jeans were now black denim that clung to his limbs in a rather appealing manner with them belted by a blood red leather belt buckled at the waist with a large slab of metal in the shape of a dragon’s head complete with glowing red eyes and bared teeth. His boots were now black combat boots with steel treads for surefootedness on any surface and had a set of spikes on the toe for a vicious kick. Over the man’s shoulders was a large, black leather coat that hung to his ankles with a red hate cloth lining that was RIDICOLOUSLY warm and comfy. The coat’s long sleeves dropped to his hands which were encased in fingerless gloves of black material. On the back of the coat was a large set of blood red flames intertwined with sky blue in a hypnotic dance that seemed to draw you in and never let you go. In the depths of the flames were a set of stars that seemed to beckon you to their pure light before the flames reminded you of their presence and their peril. To approach the lights without the flames’ permission was to invite your own agonizing incineration. Pearl smiled widely as he hung his greatsword on his back over the coat. The black and white weapon matching and clashing perfectly with the flair of the emblem.
“Wow big brother. You look handsome AND scary!”
He hugged her tightly.
“You just look cute.”
“Yup!”
Hestia came out now all smirk.
“I love what you did with this you sly dog.”
“Sly DRAGON.”
“Ha.”
The busty goddess had left her gown and gloves behind in favor of a tight fitting vest without sleeves that zipped up in the front to display her considerable cleavage. Her arms were bare and along the slender limbs were a set of bandoliers for potions and scrolls while on her hands were a set of white, SPIKED fingerless gloves. On the back of her vest were a set of flames like she’d drawn on Rias and Index’s backs. That feature making her smirk at the nod to who she was. Her vest dropped to her waist and left her belly button exposed while for pants she had a miniskirt on. The thing being scaled like dragon scales and when she moved would flash a bright color of red at whoever was looking. The red was her new red velvet panties and would be strikingly eye-catching against her white and blue image. Her delicate feet were now properly protected by a set of touch boots that tied and zipped and again had a set of steel treads and spikes on the toe. Her long twin tailed hair was still present and it added a layer of sweetness to her tactical tough her outfit had. She smiled as she walked over.
“Oh my ME. I love yours.”
he smiled as Index came bopping out next.
“I love it, I love you, and HELL it’s comfy.”
Her battered habit had been replaced with a comfy V-neck vest of deep red mixed with blue and white that all spiraled around her A cups to make them seem as double ds. The thing being emblazoned with crosses of glittering gold while on her back where her Hestia Flame was were another set of flames mirroring her own marks to denote just WHO she called to as Goddess. Her legs were sheathed in tight fitting jeans lined by slots for potions and scrolls and her waist was belted by a white and red belt that held her shortsword. For shoes she too wore tac boots with steel treads and spikes. On her head was a large headband of blood red that added some clash to her sky-blue hair that was flowing freely in a soft cloud around the sexy nun. She smiled widely as she saw Tyler’s dark image leaning against his bed.
“If I saw you on the street, I’d call you a dark wizard god and run.”
He patted her.
“You look great Index.”
She smiled and Erza came out now.
“I love it and it feels even better then my old set.”
The armored lady had been gifted a better set of her older plate and it was immensely lighter and stronger. The single breast plate she’d had before was now a deep red that mirrored her scarlet hair and on her heart was a large emblem of her guild, Fairytail. The armor piece opened at her waist to show off her fair skin and her plate legs were now a mix of medium pieces to increase freedom of movement and keep her protected. Her mailed fists now had small spikes of hardened metal to allow for a vicious punch and her boots were reworked for steel treads and toe spikes. The warrioress smiled when she saw Tyler’s outfit.
“I like yours better.”
He chuckled and Satuski came out. Her white military coat had been replaced since her ability worked with or without it and she hated it. Now she wore a black fitted robe top that allowed ample room for hr growing bust and it was belted about her middle by a cord of red. Her strong arms were bare and on her hands were a set of fingerless black gloves while her high boots were also gone. In their place was a miniskirt of deep purple that was nearly black and when she stepped it flashed her neon blue panties in a silent dare while leaving her shapely legs exposed. Her boots were high top combat boots of black also with spikes and steel treads and her black blades sword Byakuzan was hanging on her hip. The white scabbard clashing with the black of her outfit and her long black hair was tied in a neat ponytail.
“I feel like a sexy samurai. I love it.”
He smiled as she strode towards him and her ponytail swayed with every step.
“You ARE a sexy samurai, Satuski. I love it on you.”
She smiled and then Rias walked out.
“I love it. And you have a talent.”
The redheaded devilgirl’s schoolgirl uniform had been ditched for an open front blue gown that left the middle of her lovely body open but exposed NOTHING but her belly button. The strip of flesh a silent dare as it was actually held closed by a set of enchanted mail mesh that made her seem nearly on the verge of flashing someone and utterly unprotected. The gown flaring at her hips and left her new miniskirt open for all to gawk at if they dared. Her skirt was blue as well and when she stepped a flash of white was seen and added a mesmerizing effect that was also a silent dare too. Her hands wore red spiked gloves of the fingerless variety and her feet were enshrouded in boots as well. Her staff hung on her back while her blood red hair was drifting around her sexified image and she smirked as she saw him.
“I look like a sexy seductress and YOU look like a shadow. I love this and want another.”
He smiled.
“Sure. It’s a hobby of mine actually. And everything landed exactly where I wanted it to. Alright. Let’s go make everyone jealous.”
The party walked out while Pearl and Sally went about their tasks in the empty room. Tyler smirked as their new boots thudded on the floor.
“You break a toe now, Hestia you got a talent.”
She laughed as her smaller feet still thunked intimidatingly on the carpeted floor.
“I’ll be sure to keep that in mind.”
They walked into the throne room and were faced by the stunned expressions of the court with the queens whistling at the now intimidating party. Ignis resplendent in her gown of blue as she smiled.
“I see your visions came to live very well, Tyler. I admit to envy ladies.”
Feia was in a gown of gold.
“As do I. And Rias? Your mother wants to see.”
“Oh crap.”
Tyler chuckled at that as he noted the sets of gear and equipment on racks. Ignis smiled.
“As requested. The highest quality we have on hand. Claim as you see fit.”
He walked over to a set of bars and Feia did the talking.
“Those are giantsteel billets. Add them to your panels and the weapons will self-upgrade.”
Tyler placed the golden tan material into his panel and the greatsword glowed a deep black before the golden tan was added to the black and white colors of his sword. The girls added the materials before Tyler next went to the spells and smirked as he saw one.
“Unholy Retribution. A wall spell that after a set amount of damage has been taken explodes outward with all the thus far stored force. Useful for defense and last stands. I’ll take that.”
Satuski had one.
“This one is called Unbreaking Edge. Coats the edge of my sword in liquid that adds cutting power based on my will for four hits.”
“Scary image.”
Erza smirked as she took one.
“This one is called Dragonic Roar. YOUR spell Tyler but fueled by MY anger.”
“Sweet HESTIA that is a frightening image. I love it. Index?”
The nun smiled.
“I got one called Divine Purge. A holy fire spell that feeds of devotion to a deity and allows me to cast a white fireball at a target.”
“Aim for an idiot BEHIND another idiot.”
“oooh scary.”
Hestia smirked as she lifted her own.
“This one is called Celestial Wrath. It’s a pure holy spell that is boosted by closeness to a deity. Since I AM a deity the effects are maximized as a rule. I fire a beam of power at a single target for 10 seconds and it cannot bs used more then once a day.”
“Stack that on your goddess?”
“And instant field wipe.”
He smiled and looked at the other offerings before he noticed a set of gauntlets sitting on a table. Curious he walked over and Feia smirked.
“Pay up.”
“Fuck you.”
Rias, Satuski and Erza all looked at each other now at that.
“Um.”
“Should I?”
“Yes. I’m scared.”
Tyler lifted one of the gauntlet sna whistled as he saw what they were.
“Woah. Grapple gauntlets.”
Ignis smirked as she looked at the irritated group[ of girls.
“they fire grapples from enchanted docks. And their effects are based entirely on desire.”
Rias blinked.
“Sooo.”
“He can strip you naked from a distance and you not even see the hooks.”
“Tyler.”
He looked over curiously as all five voices were heard while he was pulling the things on.
“See something you can use?”
Satuski lnodded at the gauntlets.
“NO.”
“YES.”
She glared at yhe shutdown.
“YOUR reason?”
He smiled as he pulled his sleeve down.
“Another ace in the hole. The things can be used for climbing, hauling, fuck yous midfight when I steal your weapon and an unexpected surprise midfight as well. Plus I know how to use them in a way you’ll never believe. And since they rely on desire, I can hook a rex for example and PULL it down.”
Rias smirked.”
“Our CLOTHES?”
“Huh?”
“You didn’t get that far did you?”
“Nope. I won’t steal your clothes ladies. I have decency.”
They slumped at that and he smirked as the gauntlets merged with his gloves to become one and the same.
“Neat trick.”
He then looked at the offerings as the ladies joined him. Satuski then found a large net made from black mesh and Feia smiled.
“That’s a bug net ladies. Throw it over a tent or a tarp and no insect can get inside. Effects up to 50 feet.”
Tyler whistled.
“Upgradable?”
“Sure. You can even enchant it to hide the campsite from hostile eyes and filter woodsmoke into unseeable mist through the top. It’s self-supporting too.”
he smiled as the relieved ladies loaded the item.
“If I go hunting, and I return to see the camp GONE, ladies, I may be forced to use sight to relocate you.”
They smirked at that threat and Hestia chuckled.
“Okay. NO magical pranks.”
“Thank you Hestia.”
He then spotted a grate that Ignis smirked at.
“set that into a fire and it’s enchanted to make cooking the easier. You can even do cooking that requires a pot with it and it’ll work just the same.”
“Neat trick and one I did not know we needed.”
Rias smirked.
“I see we forgot one. Tyler.”
“My testing will begin once we have time.”
“Good answer.”
The girls smirked as they added the thing when Index lifted another book.
“I got a king-sorry-QUEENdom wide compendium on herbs, monsters and fauna Tyler. Says it’s from the Ranger Annuals.”
“Add it to our own collection Index. Rangers know more about this land then we ever will.”
She nodded and the friends went over the camping gear until none was left. Then it was on to the armor. Which Tyler noted was all chainmail and Feia smiled.
“We’re well informed.”
“Of course you are. And these are perfectly sized…..?”
Ignis smirked as the girls all looked at them with a lifted eyebrow.
“Our maids have a passive ability gifted them for such tasks. And are sworn to our oaths of secrecy.”
Rias smirked.
“And the sensitive information?”
“Under pain of weeper.”
“Good. Tyler. Not a word.”
“Hm?”
“You’ve looked.”
“No.”
He looked at her curiously and she smirked.
“Pass.”
“Oh that was a dick move. Even if I’m not entirely sure what just happened.”
He took a set of the giantsteel chainmail and put it on under his shirt with the ladies doing the same behind a screen. Rias was heard grumbling.
“It feels weird on the girls.”
They came out and Tyler noted her open-front gown revealed nothing over her exposed skin and he smiled.
“Perfect.”
Rias smirked.
“I saw your look.”
“Making sure the spell worked as intended.”
“Why you still have eyes.”
“Noted.”
The gear was gone over until none remained and the party smiled as they headed off on their hunts. Tyler smirking as he walked.
“Now that we’re properly dressed, let’s go start some problems.”
Erza smirked herself now.
“PROPERLY dressed?”
“Ha. Ya feel BETTER don’tchya?”
“Ah.”
Hestia smiled as she walked on the wooden roads without discomfort.
“I feel great. And my feet don’t hurt as much.”
“The insides are enchanted to feel like your walking on soft bunnyfur. More your feet hurt, more comfy the fur becomes. Let’s pick our own fur up from Yoko and hit the wendigos.”
The ladies smirked at the way he said it but followed. They found the silver furred fox goddess in her shop and her tail flicked happily as they walked in.
“Morning everyone. I love your designs Tyler. Think we can work a trade out? You sell me designs I give your party a discount?”
He smiled.
“Sure. And the occasional good faith gift?”
“of course. My lay is not something that I can trade though. Make that clear.”
“I figured. So 25% per drop off?”
She tilted her head.
“And it increases by 5% for every five drawings up to 50.”
“And these are just general designs?”
“Yes. And any fur or material like it you need worked you get for free.”
“Thanks Yoko. I’ll have a set ready by tomorrow noon.”
“Sure. And it’s on dropoff basis so don’t worry about rush orders.”
He smiled and they got their collection of bedrolls and blankets.
“Satuski you got the tent right?”
“I did. Both. We split them between mine and Erza.”
“Good. Oh.do packs com e enchanted Yoko?”
“They do. Yours are enchanted to hold 150 pounds of goods with a 50 pound carry weight. They go up to 5000 pounds with a 5 pound carry weight. Those are hard to get since you need frost giant beard hair for the catalyst.”
“You have a list of catalysts for enchantments?”
“Yes. 10 gold.”
He paid and passed the volume to Index.
“I’ll look it over later.”
“Thanks Index.”
“No book puns please.”
“Sure.”
The friends headed off now and Tyler looked at the first bill.
“Wendigo. Hmm. The fur is useful Index?”
“For anything good deer fur can be used for, only a far higher quality.”
“They fight?”
“They do. They imitate dead deer in the day and hunt at night.”
“Neat trick. Hm. Satuski. Night treks are to be fought tooth and nail and even then refused.”
“Agreed. Night is when the true horrors come out.”
“Yup. We’ll still prep for a night trek since it’s an eventuality an all.”
She nodded as they left the city behind. Erza had the bills in hand now as they walked along the giant trees and rustling leaves.
“Wendigos are monsters, right?”
“They are. Same time they’re a lesser.”
“I saw a bill for a creature called goblins. And their reward was 500. Are they lesser?”
“They are. Same time they are utter nightmares. Index.”
she shuddered.
“The take breeder captives from the beauties of a village and rape them till they conceive or die of the trauma. Whichever comes first. Once they give birth, it’s back to the rape. They’re easily killed yet live in numbers.”
The ladies looked RIGHT at him and he shook his head.
“Not yet. Not until we find counters to poison, stun, silence, and paralyze. And even then we’d need more practice.”
Satuski clenched her fists.
“They have captives.”
“And if we go in half cocked and ill-prepared? You’d just be their latest pussy and babyshute. It worth the risk?”
She shivered and sighed deeply.
“It is merely day 2. I do not like this.”
“We’ll go after them soon enough Satuski. When it’s a certain rescue and slaughter NOT a gamble.”
Rias sighed.
“How can we rescue others, when we cannot defend ourselves?”
Erza shivered at that before unclenching her fists with a grimace.
“A harsh reality. And one I do not like, but accept. So long as we DO raze them once we have the needed experience.”
“Oh we will Erza. Once we’re MY level of set, we’ll hunt them for kicks.”
Index smiled when she saw something.
“Oh hello. Tyler I got some Sage’s Root here. Think the next step of ginseng.”
“Sight.”
He blinked and looked around before smirking as one tree was highlighted.
“I gotchya you sneaky fuck. Spriggan….hm? Sight.”
He recast it and held his hand up as he saw something. Satuski’s hand was on her sword.
“speak.”
“Raptors. Velociraptors. A pack has set up an ambush around that spriggan as it’s a guaranteed meal. I count thirty lizards and they KNOW we’re here. Okay. We can’t run. They’d run us down before we got thirty yards. Hmm. We’ll make it rain. Rias ready a powerful thunder spell. Everyone else cast a waterbolt at that spot above the tree. We aim at each other’s bolt. Do this right and we’ll soak the tree and the raptors. Rias hit the water with a lightning bolt and we’ll react accordingly.”
They nodded and the plan put into motion. Tyler reached for his own mana.
“May the very waves cut you down. WATERBOLT!”
5 bolts of multicolored water shards slammed into each other above the tree and the result saw a mass of now drenched and angry velociraptors racing at the party screeching at their foiled hunt. Rias had her spell ready.
“The heavens fall to smite you. LIGHTNING BOLT!”
The red arcing electricity hit the water drenched reptiles and a good mass died on impact as Tyler readied his next spell.
“Progress is denied you. HOLY BARRIER!”
The result was a thin, red hued wall appearing before the dead running raptors and the 5 foot tall predators ran straight into it with a cracking impact. Tyler smiled as they all dropped to the ground stunned or dead outright.
“Throat cut go.”
And the survivors were put down before Satuski smirked.
“so are we ready for goblins?”
“No. raptors are animals and as a rule are easier to deal with then monsters. Second reason is me. There is no one. And I mean no one that understands these types a creatures better then I do.”
Hestia smiled as Erza kille the spriggan with a punch.
“Are raptors valuable, Tyler?”
“Most likely. I AM claiming the biggest toe claw of the biggest one for myself though.”
Satuski smirked.
“Your first trophy?”
“Pretty much. I’ve always wanted a raptor claw. Same with a rex tooth.”
The industrious party got to work skinning and collecting their kills and the warrior tilted his head.
“I wonder. Index, do you remember seeing a bill for an animal like this at the guild?”
“I did. Forest wolves they’re called and the reward for this one was an extra 2,000 gold.”
“We’ll tell Fen we got jumped an d see what she says.”
Hestia perked up.
“She spoke through the raptor. Seems she’s got them under her sphere as well. She said we can claim the reward since they attacked us at the spriggan. Which ALSO has a reward. 1,000 even since it’s an oak spriggan and the one we’re after is called a spruce spriggan.”
“Thanks Hestia.”
The thirty dinosaurs were collected along with the oak spriggan Tyler and Erza split between them and off they went after the wendigo. The warrior looking the nearly 9 inch long sickle shaped toe claw he’d claimed.
“Hmm. When we go back to see Yoko, Satuski, let’s look into actual skills like prospect, mine and the like.”
“Certainly. Reasoning?”
“If they sell them we’ll get a set of prospects and mines for us to hunt up our own ore. Be amazed what a random rock face hides.”
“Interesting. So we’ll be a jack of all trades party.”
“With the end goal being getting stronger for the wave. Hitting rock is hard, backbreaking work, but it will yield harsh results.”
Index slumped.
“Oooh my ACHING back.”
They laughed at her pain before Tyler noted a path of white in the other wise brown and green forest.
“Sight. Eyes on Satuski.”
“Sight. I see it. It’s about the size of a good 300 pound buck.”
Tyler nodded as he eyed the motionless creature on the ground.
“Index load your bow. I got the antiundead spell and you’re the holy nun.”
She nocked a shaft and he touched her tip.
“Holy Purge.”
The arrow glowed bright white and she took aim before firing at the shape. The arrow impacted and the thing screamed like a backwards elk before dropping to the ground ablaze in white flame. The party approached cautiously before they saw the creature clearly. Tyler grimaced.
“Yeesh that is fuckin nasty.”
The thing was a misshapen, rotted deer that stood 5 hands at the shoulder with snow white fur and a gleaming, exposed skull lined by deer teeth. The fur was sleek in places while the belly had been torn open by some predator and it’s entrails were a disgusting miasma of pink and purple flesh as they dangled between the bone limbs of the creature. Tyler sighed as the thing was still ablaze in holy fire.
“Holy Purge.”
He stabbed it with the greatsword and it simply shattered into dust leaving behind a 5 foot by 5 foot pelt of snow white deer fur, it’s antlers, and bones. The girls shuddered in the broad daylight at the horror they’d just killed and Tyler sighed as he loaded the pelt into his pack.
“And we got four more a those to go. Yeesh.”
Index shivered as though cold.
“Lets look into nightmare potions ladies.”
They nodded and Tyler sighed.
“Not until tomorrow.”
Satuski glared at him.
“explain.”
“How can we expect to fight nightmares, without knowing what the nightmares are?”
Erza blinked.
“Master would love that one, and the facets it brings for interpretation. I agree. Even if it seems harsh.”
Index smiled as she too understood.
“To face fear, you must know what fear IS.”
The group moved on to the next wendigo and they found it in a sandy clearing. Tyler shot it with two arrows and it dissipated as before. The pelt was collected and they went to leave the sandpit when he had a thought.
“I wonder. Sight. Chest.”
and like that the girls had weapons ready for a beating when they saw him look at the SANDPIT, not their chests. Rias frowned as it clicked.
“Oh for fucks sake. NO. PLEASE don’t be that fucking tropey.”
“Got a hit.”
even HESTIA slumped at that as Tyler smiled.
“Originality has truly died.”
she got a leaf to the face and the goddess was hopping mad.
“I am not a joke dammit!”
Tyler chuckled as she got PLASTERED by leaves now.
“No. You’re the damned punchline.”
HE got smacked with a leaf.
“I know where you sleep Fenrir.”
And like that the leaves stopped and he looked at the sandpit.
“I saw a buried chest maybe five feet down. Erza with me, Rias on watch with Satuski, Hestia call one a your girls, and Index get a fix on the spot on our maps.”
Hestia smirked as he said her girls.
“Idiot.”
He chuckled while pulling a shovel. Erza and him took spots across from each other to get digging, Satuski and Rias were on overwatch, Index was looking at their map with a compass to get a perfect reading and Hestia was consulting Yoko and Fenrir about random treasure chests. Tyler and Erza were efficient diggers and had a good sized hole after a few minutes before his blade hit something solid yet hollow.
“Hit. Alright. Erza swap to your sword. I’ll expose wood, you stab it.”
Rias smirked.
“Very interesting choice a words.”
“If only Akeno had been here.”
“Idiot. If only.”
He used his boot to expose some of the wood on the chest and erza stabbed it with her sword. There was a squeal and the chest leapt out of the dirt in pain before Satuski and Rias shot it full of arrows. The thing dropped to the ground, shattered into a million pieces, and reformed into a pristine chest on the dirt beside the hole. Tyler stabbed it this time and got no reaction. So he stabbed it three more times and got nothing but a jugle of coins.
“Safe. Kinda. Hestia.”
“Yoko and fen say to look through it with the queens in our room. I agree as treasure chests in my world are legendary problem solvers and problem makers. ANYTHING can be inside them so we must proceed carefully.”
Tyler nodded.
“Satuski. We’ll finish our hunts and carry on as normal.”
“Agreed. If we just headed back, we state without words we found something. The chest?”
He looked at the 3 foot long and 2 foot tall chest.
“Hmmm. I got it.”
He stuffed the thing into his backpack and it fit perfectly.
“Wow. I got enough room for a lot more too. Neat trick.”
The girls slumped at this solution with Index saying it.
“He’s a genius sometimes. Others? Like a caveman and a hammer.”
The group moved on with their now precious cargo and Tyler smirked.
“We’ll check sandpits now.”
Hestia slumped.
“If it’s a staple, they suck at this.”
“Talking from experience?”
“Hey! OUR dungeon dropped treasure chests every month, ON RANDOM FLOORS.”
“You sure? Or did no one think to LOOK?”
“You have a very good point. Huh.”
He chuckled at her thoughtful expression.
“Like I said. Be amazed what ya can find when ya look Hestia.”
“Yeah. Odd.”
she shrugged and the party dropped to the remaining wendigos with ease. Then The spriggan fell and it was onto the grandbear. Tyler smirked as he pulled his greatsword and flicked his wrists to ready the grapple gauntlets.
“I’ll piss it off and pull it down. Rias, use this.”
He tossed her a lance and she smirked.
“My turn?”
“I’ll lay it out and you run it through the same spot Index did.”
“I remember.”
She flicked her wrist and the enchanted giantsteel lance extended to a good 7 foot weapon with a 2 foot head. Tyler whistled at the image she made.
“You kinda look sexy with a lance, Rias.”
“Thank you. And your balls thank you not making a stripper joke.”
“Oddly enough? A stripper routine WOULD help you a lot when using a lance.”
She frowned.
“Um. HOW?”
“well. Think about it. You twirl the pole around and since you’re used to climbing it already you can open up a rather nasty bag a tricks with it.”
“Huh. I’m picturing it in my head and I see how it would work. I’m NOT GONNA TRY, but I see your point.”
“I see what you did there.”
“You’re not the only one with jokes.”
“Right Hestia?”
“HUH?”
She got plastered again by leaves and raged as her friends laughed.
“I AM A GODDESS! NOT YOUR DAMN CLOWN!”
Tyler smiled as a fox came trotting from the woods to sit before the goddess. Who awww’d at the cute animal before it yipped and poked her in the slit and ran off yipping smugly. Hestia was red in the face at what just happened and Tyler whistled.
“Thousand years of death. By fox. Well played Yoko. Well played.”
The twin tailed goddess recovered.
“I am going to SLAP you for that Yoko.”
The fox came back and rubbed her leg affectionately before leaving and Tyler smiled.
“All in good tease, Hestia.”
She smiled at that.
“I guess. I guess they’re good people after-EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
They all jumped at her bloodcurdling scream. Tyler looked with a hammering heart as a large cockroach fell off her leg to skitter away with a distinct smugness while poor Hestia was in a full on panic! The poor girl was smacking at herself in desperation with a blank look of terror on her face that he slapped her.
“Owwie! Hey!”
“Better?”
“Is it GONE?”
“It is.”
She shuddered fearfully.
“Cockroaches are my antispirit. They’re like the enemy of my sphere and I scared of them.”
He hugged her comfortingly.
“You’re okay.”
“Thanks.”
This time a bunny with red fur and black tail came over and Hestia glared at it.
“That was mean Yoko!”
The rabbit flopped it’s ears and Hestia got a hug from a bunny.
“Accepted. Do it again and I’ll have you attacked by a badger.”
“Oh yeah. Foxes and Badgers are mortal enemies. Weird since badgers and coyotes are good friends.”
The friends were moving again and the warrior smirked as he noted a set of pits in the forest floor.
“Satuski.”
“I saw. Ready.”
“Site. WOOOOOOAH. BIiiiiiig teddy.”
He smirked as a shape was highlighted in the brush.
“It’s asleep and I shit you not, it’s in a ball 15 feet tall. Alright. Sack up.”
They readied and he blew a sharp whistle. There was an avalanche roar before the massive brown bear came hurtling at them in a rage. Tyler fired his grapple and it took the bear in it’s paw. Then thing grunted at the pinch, slipped on a patch of mud and slammed into the ground with a crunching thud. The beast slid across the ground before a snapping sound was heard and it lay motionless in the dirt. Tyler and the girls all looked at each other.
“You’ve got to be shitting me.”
Erza walked over and KICKED the thing. No reaction.
“It’s dead. I am PISSED. And FUCK YOU.”
There was a sound of a girl’s giggle and Hestia smiled.
“A goddess of mischief. Loki would LOVE her.”
Tyler sighed.
“Well we know the trip works. That’s a plus. Knives out ladies.”
They slumped at that but complied. The 6 industrious friends attacking the monster brown bear from different angles to reduce the overall work. Tyler and Erza peeling the reddish brown fur off, Rias and Satuski butchering the animal, Hestia and Index collecting the teeth, claws, and other small pieces. The work proceeded quickly and the result was the bear stripped of everything useful and the packs nearly filled. Tyler smiled as they got moving.
“We’ll use the raptor hide to upgrade carrying capacity ladies. The bear fur we’ll see about a mat for camp.”
Erza smiled.
“Like a carpet?”
“enchanted to be fireproof, and US proof.”
They laughed as the last bill was the spriggan. Which was felled with ease by Index and Hestia. The demon pig, which was merely a giant boar, was skewered by Erza with Tyler’s lance and the beast filled the remainder of the space in their packs. The Megalosaurus was dropped by Rias and Index and the warrior built them sleds to transport the predator. The friends returned to the city and Fenrir whistled at the load they were carrying.
“You guys work HARD. Good on ya. Your total this time is 12,150‬.”
Tyler passed the pouch to Satuski.
“Unload before we make the report.”
she nodded and they headed for Igra’s inn. The party found the burly matron behind her counter and she lifted an eyebrow as the blood encrusted party walked in.
“What be you young’uns doin covered in that much blood this early in the morn?”
Tyler smiled.
“Workin. We got more meat.”
she chuckled.
“lay it out lad. Give a woman hope for kids these days.”
Him, Satuski, and Erza unloaded the meat and igra whistled.
“Forest Wolves, Grandbear, Demon Pig, A forest drake and some fruit from spriggans. You kids work hard. Good on ye. I can take this for 20,500.”
“Wow. Thanks igra.”
The party then headed to Feria’s shop and found the redheaded MILF cleaning a vial behind her counter. She smiled as the group walked in.
“welcome-oh my HELL.”
The mother to Rias noticed their outfits and looked right at Tyler, the smirking designer.
“I will MARRY you for access.”
“Mother.”
“What? I’m not dead. And your father ignores me most decades so why not?”
Tyler smiled as he slid a set of drawings on her counter.
“Appreciated, Feria, but it would just make Rias’ life miserable. These I do for fun.”
Rias smiled at the gesture as her mother smiled warmly at the offerings.
“I love them. And I AM interested young Dragon. And if it came to it?”
“Sorry. I won’t do that to her.”
Feria sighed and nodded.
“I understand. And sweetie? UPGRADE DAMMIT.”
“Mother!”
“Oh come on. You have GOT to see the improvements? Right?”
Tyler glanced at Satuski and Erza and the trio unloaded their materials on Feria’s counter. Rias smiled at the rescue while her mother merely sighed.
“Well. I’ll be here when you miss me.”
Tyler chuckled at that one and the redhead looked at the offerings.
“For these I can give you 15,650 gold.”
“Thanks Feria.”
They next headed to Yoko’s shop and found the fox goddess brushing her long tail on her counter. She smiled as they walked in.
“Need something else?”
They unloaded their hides and pelts on her and she smiled.
“The forest wolves will upgrade your capacity to 350 pounds with a 50 pound carry. The grandbear will make a campmat 150 feet wide and will be immensely comfy. Plus water, fire, spark, ODOR, and wear proof. And the forest drake?”
“Add it to the pack upgrade. The wendigos to the blanket and bedrolls.”
“ooh now I’m jealous. The packs will hold 500 with a 45. Most impressive. And ladies? Your bedrolls will be simply HEAVENLY. Leave them here and the packs merely need my touch.”
They unloaded and the upgrades made. Yoko smiled.
“All told that’s 25,000.”
Tyler paid from the loot and they headed to the palace. Rias sighed as they walked and he looked at her.
“You okay?”
She smiled at the genuine concern.
“Just worried about what Mother said. She’s interested and if she gets frustrated enough she’ll just take what she wants.”
“Ha.”
“Well. She USUALLY does. Since it’s YOU Tyler I think you’ll be fine.”
“You’re the better redhead and devil Rias.”
she smiled at that and the hug he gave her.
“Thanks. I can tell you mean it.”
The friends patted their favorite redheaded devilgirl on the back reassuringly before heading into the throne room. There they found the queens still dealing with the mess from yesterday as another mass were dragged to the weepers and Feia noted the approaching party.
“Fenrir warned us already. We will attend.”
The queens followed the group to their room and Pearl was found all giggle in the pool with Sally. The red haired cutie squealed as they walked in.
“You’re back! Yay!”
Tyler chuckled as they changed into swimsuits and he set the chest on a floating platform in the pool. Ignis and Feia both wearing his designed bikinis and Index slid them the map.
“we found it here.”
The succubus queen Feia nodded as she looked at the location.
“Wise. Now. Have any of you looked inside?”
Hestia answered.
“On my divinity, no. None of us have.”
Ignis nodded.
“Good. I see holes.”
“It was a pandora’s box. Tyler had us stab and shoot it and it shattered. He’s paranoid.”
“Wisdom indeed. Now. It is still locked.”
Tyler produced a bobby pin and Feia and Ignis looked at each other as he picked it in 5 seconds flat.
“Um.”
“Tyler.”
“I won’t go picking random locks in the palace.”
They slumped with the blonde Feia saying it.
“You have a most worrying set of skills to we ladies.”
He chuckled as Satuski smirked at the reminder.
“I have my supply and a towel.”
“When this is done?”
“Please.”
Pearl pouted and he patted her.
“She asked first.”
“Oh. Sorry!”
Sally sighed and Feia nodded.
“She is a handful.”
“Pearl. Are you giving them problems?”
She went purple and hung her head as Tyler looked at her.
“No big brother.”
“Ladies?”
Ignis smiled.
“She’s stubborn and loves gifts.”
He looked at Pearl.
“Gifts are fine. Just do NOT expect people to just GIVE you stuff.”
She looked at him with huge eyes.
“But they do just give me stuff big brother. All the time.”
“well that stops. You need to appreciate what they give you.”
She hung her head as Feia nodded sagely.
“I agree. Would having her work with the maids be amiss, Tyler? Ignis?”
“I have no issues.”
“So long as she’s properly protected, I’ve no issues.”
Pearl gulped!
“I’m not a dove again am I?”
“Oh fuck no. You’ll just be working with Sally.”
“She’s a Dove though.”
“NO. She is NOT.”
Sally smiled sheepishly at his retort.
“Actually I am. On the side as a bit of fun and extra coin. Women only though.”
“Oh. Huh. Well YOU’RE not a Dove Pearl.”
“Promise?”
“Promise.”
“Phew.”
Ignis smiled at her relief and patted her.
“You’ll assist in Sally’s duties and earn your pay now.”
She looked at her brother with huge blue and red eyes.
“Will I get to stay here?”
“Of course.”
“Mean it?”
“You’re just helping to clean the floors. Like Nardina and Emberia.”
“Oh. Chamber maid?”
“Kinda.”
“Mean! Why didn’t you just say so in the first place, big brother? Scaring the HELL out of me like that, MEAN!”
The room just lost it laughing at her cute fury and exasperation before Tyler patted her.
“Stay cute Pearl.”
“I will damn you.”
He chuckled before they refocused on the chest.
“Okay. So the thing’s open. Ladies?”
Feia nodded.
“Open it.”
Tyler threw the lid and whistled at the contents.
“We got a trove here ladies.”
Ignis made it glow with a spell.
“By my count there is 1,232,540 gold, thirty-four gems, 15 spells, 7 scrolls, three weapons, four pieces of armor, and ten potions inside.”
Tyler whistled and looked at Satuski.
“Gold first.”
“Agreed. Add today’s loot to it.”
“And that brings the grand total to 1,256,040‬. That by 2 nets us 628,020‬. That by 6 nets us 104,670‬. Wow I did not expect an even split.”
The girls took their shares and Tyler did a total.
“Wow. All told we got 639,752‬ in party and I have 114,341‬ for our buffer. Not bad for 6 jackasses.”
Satuski smirked at that one as the gems were laid out now.
“Idiot.”
He smiled at that before looking at the queens.
“So are gems used as enchantment catalysts?”
Ignis nodded.
“They are. Rubies for fire enchantments and you get the idea. More pure and large the gem, the more potent the enchantment.”
“So this diamond added to say an enchantment on our clothes to reduce the potency of status effects like paralyze, stun and the like?”
Feia smirked.
“The result would be you immune. Plus you can buy immunities from Fenrir and Yoko at their shops. The costs are different every time though.”
He looked at Hestia and she smiled.
“I can do it too. But you’d have to do something for me-“
“Would you like a massage?”
She smiled.
“YES, but that wouldn’t cut it since we’re friends. An example would be you’d have to slay that forest giant in my name and I’d be able to release my power for ONE immunity. Since we’re in the same party things are harder to earn .”
“That’d be too easy. Fenrir I’ll lay my way and that oughta to it.”
She snorted.
“She heard that and hates you. And she said she doesn’t fuck for boons.”
“Massage?”
“STOP BRIBING US WITH OUR BODIES! YOKO’S words that time. Fenrir just laughed and said her boons are hunting related. Yoko cunning.”
He smiled as Rias sighed.
“Cocky IDIOT.”
“I learned my skills for a REASON Rias.”
“Oooh my ACHING head.”
“It looks like it’s bleeding.”
She smiled at the layered compliment.
“Thank you.”
He chuckled before looking at the glittering stones.
“Half we split between funds, and the rest we’ll use for catalysts.”
Erza crossed her arms.
“And the larger for catalysts?”
“Yup. We’ll get enchanted pouches first. Increase our space that way.”
Feia nodded.
“That would be wise. I can tell already. You’re the type of party that makes finding priceless treasures look like an artform.”
Tyler smiled as he patted Pearl.
“I found HER didn’t I? Priceless treasure enough.”
She blushed deep purple and hugged him.
“Love you too big brother.”
The stones were split and the next things were the spells. Here Hestia, Index, Ignis and Feia sat up straight with the succubus queen looking at the warrior as he laid them out.
“Read them off in full please. Some spells were lost to time that should STAY lost. And some are recently banned too.”
Tyler nodded as index and Hestia sat beside him.
“Alright. First one is…wow. Firewall. Conjures a wall of just flames before the caster. Nasty trick. I kinda like it.”
Index smiled.
“Safe. Kinda. Satuski?”
“Hmm. She would make good use of it, same time I’m the vanguard. Eh we’ll try it.”
Satuski got her fire as he set the next out.
“Okay what do you do? Lightning Field. Floods an area 10 feet by 10 feet with lightning. Interesting. I’ll take it as the added surprise.”
They nodded and the next was placed.
“Huh. Frozen Cone. An ice spell that is like my dragon flame in that it is an ice breath attack. Hmm.”
Erza smirked.
“I’ll take it. As the second tank.”
“You hit me with it I zap you in that tin can a yours.”
“Deal.”
She got her spell.
“Next up is….Black Mist. What do YOU do? Summons a mist of black soot that blinds and suffocates any living target that enters the field. Effects close to 20 feet and has a cooldown of 20 minutes to start. Nasty. I’LL take that.”
Rias smirked.
“With you in the vanguard and THAT? Kinda scary.”
“Me plan. Next. Undead Bomb? That’s new. Umm. Infuses a single undead with holy magics to the point they explode from the force. Useful for quick kills. If the target be of power, deals massive damage. Index.”
“Thanks. It sounds like a holy hand grenade.”
“I miss Monty Python. Next one is…Ha. Diabolical Retribution. Same thing as Holy retribution only it’s dark magic that’s fired. Rias.”
“Ha.”
“And next up to the plate is…hm. Ecstatic Overblast. Interesting name. What does it do? Oh my god. Triples the potency of an orgasm and is upgradeable to a full freakin 10. Ugh.”
He slid it to Satuski and she smirked.
“Not interested?”
“It effects ladies only.”
“Ah. Lady Feia?”
The succubus chuckled.
“eh. It’s fun. I’d recommend you try it ladies, if only the once to say you DID.”
Rias shrugged.
“Why not? Satuski or Erza holds them and Tyler?”
“Not interested.””
“Good answer and we don’t have any.”
“Agreed. Up next is a classic. Mighty Blow. Coats a weapon in earth to triple the force of an impact. I’ll pass that to Satuski. On her katana it’ll add impact and cutting too. Without offsetting or mistiming her blows.”
The samurai nodded.
“I was just about to ask that myself.”
He slid the next.
“Black Mass. Another classic. A black mist breath attack that shreds whatever is caught in the flow. I’ll take it.”
Hestia frowned.
“Those spells. They feel….dark…to me Tyler.”
Ignis nodded.
“Because they are Goddess Hestia. Those spells are Dark Magics. I believe the term in your world is Tainted Magics.”
She nodded.
“I see. They are the opposite of my Light. And yet are not evil. I suppose I need to be more accepting.”
“Not really.”
Tyler slid the next spell into view.
“Cause I got one. Dark String. I hit you with it Hestia, I get perfect control over your very being. It’s a slavery spell and a PERFECT one. Once the string sets that’s it. NO ESCAPE. I’m keeping it.”
The queens jumped at that.
“NO.”
“Those are-“
He glared at them with the Dragon Glare.
“My friends are more important to me then YOUR WORLD. I lose even the one, I will take it from you. I am KEEPING IT and that’s final.”
An ice cold breeze came through the room as the queens were deer in the fucking headlights at the cold intent and dark will in his eyes as he spoke in a cold tone that sent shivers down their spines. Then Ignis reacted.
“You’re a MONSTER.”
He smiled a long, slow smile.
“Oh no. See. The thing about me? To the ones I care about? I’m the Black Dragon. But to YOU? And ANYTHING in this world that tries to HURT them? I’m no dragon or hero. To YOU? I’m the DEMON.”
The breeze blowing through the room was ice cold as Hestia was being PLEADED with by the gods of that world to say something or take the spell away before he added it to his arsenal. Then she nodded slowly.
“And I’d help. If this world is so dark and broken to take away your second chance so callously, Tyler? I’d be the first to release my power in full and drag the first deity to you.”
“If I used it on you Hestia, I’d be able to return your full power since it’s a type of oath you DON’T use it.”
“Really?”
“Yup. And since I’m the one holding the leash I can give it back. The leash I mean.”
She looked at the fine print now as the room was near freezing.
“Wow. That’s a neat trick.”
“we asked for heroes. And got MONSTERS-“
“Coming from the ladies with daughters that had brothels with HER as a worker in their capital city. Get off your horse, you have no place to stand.”
Satuski’s flat shutdown hit them and Feia slumped at the reminder.
“So your answer to darkness, is more darkness. We are doomed.”
Tyler shrugged.
“Not really our problem. All we’re obligated to do, is fight off these waves. Hell. WE don’t even need you to like us. Push us. See what happens. I mean. We DO have options. Right Rias?”
The redhead smirked.
“Plus Mother is in town. The TRUE first of your line Ignis. Do you really wish to make Mother angry?”
The woman gulped! And Tyler smiled.
“I’m keeping the spell Hestia.”
“Agreed. And the gods are weeping in fear at the possibility. And Hephi already told me she’d side with use since she’s the goddess in both worlds.”
“Sure. And Leviathan’s safe due to her sphere as a whole. Look just make it so my friends and I can’t die. Problem solved.”
Hestia chuckled.
“They can’t just GIFT you unkillability. You kinda have to earn it. Enslaving them would work, but that’s a last resort. Revives are easier to get anyway.”
“That works.”
“Death says SHE pities you for how many friend’s she’s taken from you. And so your friends now are granted one free escape from her hand. After you’d have to fight a champion.”
“SHE?”
“Yeah. Death’s a woman and lives at the churchyard graveyard.”
“She hot?”
“Oh gorgeous. Like Rias but your height with Akeno’s hair in Satuski’s color.”
“wow. Now I wanna fuck death over.”
She laughed.
“She loves that idea and finds you hilarious.”
He chuckled and looked at Rias.
“How freakin funny would it be if my primary wife was death herself?”
She snorted at the image.
“Oh my hell you are precious. Try.”
“She’s busy today since there was a massacre in a war on the other side of the world. I guess several million died at once so.”
Hestia shrugged and Tyler added the spell to his arsenal.
“She’ll be on my to do list for a bit then. Alright. Next spell.”
Feia sighed as she watched the spell get added.
“And that was the world’s turning point passed.”
Ignis nodded.
“And we watched.”
The warrior slid the next spell into view.
“Mare’s Boost. Uh-oh. Increases tightness, lift and size in women. Also toughens the slit, ass and throat for prolonged sex and I am just passing this over.”
The girls were smirking at him as he’d read the thing and Satuski chuckled as she took possession.
“Smart. And not a word.”
“sure. Index? You find your cream?”
“I did actually. Sadly I’m still growing so if I apply it while they are it’ll ruin the growth entirely and I might even deflate them altogether.”
“Yikes. Thank Hestia you looked.”
“Yup. I found another that increases the speed though so that helps.”
“You’re still beautiful.”
She smiled warmly.
“Thanks.”
He slid the next into view.
“Hm. It’s Holy Fire. It’s a flame of holy magic like a fireball. Rias?”
“Yu and your freakin contradictions.”
“A holy sword wielded by a devil.”
“Okay fair enough.”
She took the spell with a smirk as the next was brought out.
“Illumination. Projects a light as bright as the sun on an area 40 feet by 40 feet. Increases based on the potency of the soul and burns undead, demons, and blinds monsters. Hestia.”
“So I’m a light mage?”
He snorted as his mind went somewhere else entirely and Hestia saw it.
“Pervert.”
“Tiny dancer.”
“forgiven! I know what that means!”
He chuckled before sliding the next.
“Blind. Does what you think and grants immunity. Satuski.”
“Appreciated.”
“Next up is another classic. Silence. Prevents speaking and grants immunity. Pearl.”
“HUH?”
The cutie jumped at the sudden callout and he sighed.
“If she got hit, she wouldn’t be able to scream.”
The girls nodded at the caution and poor Pearl was hyperventilating at her spell and he poked her nose.
“Boop.”
“Thank you.”
“Sally.”
The maid smiled.
“I’ll teach you to use it well Pearl. ALL the maids have it to prevent such a horror.”
Tyler smiled as he found two more silences.
“Hestia and Rias. Two healers.”
They nodded and he went through the spells until they too were gone. Next was the scrolls and Tyler laid them side by side before taking the first.
“This one is a scroll of Lust. Makes everyone super horny in a set area. I guess it’s a Dove thing.”
he slid it to Satuski with a shrug and rias deflated a little.
“Phew. A friend in my world would use it as a prank.”
“Issei?”
“Yup.”
“Yikes. Just a little rapey there Rias.”
“He’s a good guy. I promise.”
She smiled as she said this and he chuckled.
“I guess. Next scroll’s a scroll of Guardian. Index?”
The nun smiled.
“It basically creates a safezone for a single night. I read in a book in the shop guardian sites are everywhere in the wilds and provide security to all that use them. Monsters and predators avoid them like the plague.”
He looked at Satuski.
“We need many of these.”
“I completely agree. Gree may have more.”
“Least we can pay for it.”
That got a snort before he looked to the next.
“A scroll of Greed.”
Hestia took it.
“It summons a greed demon. A LESSER demon though.”
“It worth summoning just for us to kill?”
She blinked.
“That’s….not a bad idea. Greed demons always drop valuable materials. They’d need to be purified, but that’s no biggee.”
Feia and Ignis jumped with the fire queen saying it.
“Summon a Light Priestess before doing so, Tyler. Incase something else tries to use the scroll.”
“Sure. Sally.”
“I’ll be right back.”
She left and he looked to the next.
“And this is a scroll of warmth. Bathes an area in the warmth of the reader’s soul. Lasts for 12 hours. Weird find this far south but whatever. Hmm. Hestia.”
“Smart.”
And that was it for the scrolls. Sally returned with the same priestess from before and Tyler smiled as he took his lance.
“Nice to see you again Leri.”
She giggled and hugged him.
“Same! Why haven’t you visited?”
“Because it’s only been one day?”
“Boo. Visit. ME.”
“wow.”
Leri was a slender little thing a foot shorter then him with knee length blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes filled with an inner joy. Her skin was sun kissed and her rack was large in her gown of white. And she was bare foot for some reason. Tyler kissed her and she squeaked.
“Better?”
“Much!”
He patted her and she blushed with a smile before Hestia stepped in.
“We have a scroll of greed and he wants to kill it.”
“Ah. Alright then! I’ll read the words, you be a badass!”
He just chuckled at this sweet, pushy girl with the high soprano.
“Sure thing Leri.”
“And I’m horny so fuck me after too.”
“WOW.”
“Yeah I want it.”
Satuski smirked at her shrug.
“She’s an aggressive girl.”
Ignis sighed.
“The light Priestesses usually are. Leri’s rather well known for her appetites and her fondness for a good ride. Even if she is one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet.”
Tyler smirked as he flicked the lance open and Leri read the scroll.
“All things in this world are vested in gold. Avarice!”
A bubbling mound of gold appeared in the center of the room and Tyler walked over, lifted his lance,
“Holy Purge,”
And stabbed it in the center as it was still forming. He hit something hard that shattered inside the thing and it shattered to leave a good 5 foot tall mound of gold shot through with streaks of black. Ignis slumped as she saw the ease.
“He didn’t even wait for it to appear before he spiked it.”
Feia slumped.
“we did demonslaying wrong.”
Leri purified the gold and Ignis nodded.
“That mound is worth an extra 660,000 gold.”
Tyler and the party whistled and the warrior smiled.
“Not bad. We said yesterday we were after profit, guess we made a profit.”
They nodded as Leri was tapping her bare foot at the warrior.
“So you gonna fuck me or what? I have the spell.”
He chuckled.
“Sure. On the bed.”
“GOOD BOY”
The horny blonde was all lust as they went to the bed where Tyler picked her up like she weighed less then a gallon of milk and dropped her on the bed.
“Lover’s Sphere!”
And they were lost to sight. Feia then looked right at Hestia and the goddess smirked.
“Oh no. I am not going to try to convince him to give up that spell.”
Ignis had pleading in her eyes.
“Please goddess. If our people learns we permitted a Dark Slaver spell to be loose in our lands, it would cause so many problems in the queendom we just don’t have the time or the manpower to deal with.”
Satuski snorted.
“So we have leverage. Good. Look your queendom needs to reearn our sacrifice after the HORRORS of those brothels. Look me in the eye and TELL me they were exclusive to this city.”
The pair looked away and Feia slumped.
“They were not. Every city in the queendom had them or a variant.”
Erza was rubbing a lotion into her hands as she replied coldly.
“Then sit down and be quiet. You call us monsters and yet look at the people in your queendom and what they were doing. I do not condone slavery, but in the situation Tyler would unleash it in, I would call it justified karma.”
Rias nodded as her melons floated in the water.
“And I would call it fair. And once his revenge was complete or the goal accomplished the spell would be put down.”
Satuski was running a comb through her black hair as she talked.
“And let us not forget he has never broken a promise thus far.”
Hestia smirked.
“I’m a goddess, Rias is his closest friend, Satuski and Erza scare the crap out him and Index is his little sister. Yeah. He kinda CAN’T piss us off or it’ll hurt. A LOT.”
Pearl was throttling Index with another hug,
“Yay! New sister!”
And they laughed at the cute as the sphere dropped and Leri purred like a happy kitten.
“Oooh I NEEDED a good fuck! Just leave me here. Moving’s not really an option right now.”
Tyler chuckled as he hopped into the water beside Hestia in his trunks.
“You’re fun Leri. And enjoy.”
“I LOVE THIS feeling.”
Hestia smiled as she looked over at the motionless, UNDER THE BLANKET, blonde.
“Verdict?”
“You HAVE to try it! WORTH IT!”
He chuckled at that and looked at Satuski.
“The weapons next.”
she nodded and he laid a set of hilts out.
“This is a longsword, this is to a greatsword, and this one is for a cutlass.”
Hestia took the red hilt of the longsword.
“This is enchanted with collapse, firesword, and never dull. It’s a firesword, Tyler.”
He took the weapon and smiled wickedly.
“I LOVE that. Any takers?”
Index smiled.
“I’d like it since it’ll scale to my size.”
“Oh I’m sure we’ll find another.”
He passed it over and Hestia took the greatsword hilt.
“This one is enchanted with wedge slash. It sends a large cut of elemental magic in the direction you swung it. Also has never dull, collapse, and mirror. It’ll match the style of sword you prefer.”
Tyler smirked.
“I’ll take that. I heard that right, I can dualwield greatswords.”
Erza and Satuski looked at each other.
“If he accomplishes this goal,”
“We will have a god of war in the party.”
Tyler took the weapon and smirked as it grew to a 6 and a half beast that was a perfect mirror to his other.
“And if I attach my grapples to the hilts?”
Rias and Index looked at each other.
“He’s a scary genius.”
“And that idea I LOVE.”
He smiled as placed the weapon behind him as Hestia took the cutlass.
“This is enchanted with collapse, never dull, and evil edge. It’ll cut through anything depending on how evil your soul is.”
Tyler smiled.
“Rias. She’s a devil.”
She smirked at that as she took the hilt.
“And since I’m hellspawn,”
“You don’t really have to do anything to cut people up.”
And next was the armor. Hestia took a set of shin guards and shrugged.
“None of these are enchanted. This is just made from more giantsteel. These are in my size.”
Tyler shrugged as the armor was gone over.
“And for potions we got 4 healing, four stamina, 2 mana. The mana to Hestia and Rias, Stamina between men, Erza and Satuski with Index getting the remainder, and the heling between Rias, Hestia, and Index with Erza getting the oddball.”
Once the last of the loot was divvyed the chest shattered into ash before fading out. Tyler smiled and looked at Satuski.
“We’ll pick up a set of rally whistles and I’ll go see Ingra.”
She nodded.
“And we will assist at the temple. Our next set of bills?”
“Let’s go pick em up.”
The friends geared up and headed to the guild. Fenrir smirked as they walked in.
“I heard what you were offering you cocky idiot. Sorry. MY boons aren’t given for a good fuck.”
He chuckled at that as they walked up to the board.
“I’ll give you your massage before bed, Satuski.”
“Appreciated.”
The warrior spotted one.
“I got one for another direwolf pack ladies. Reward is 1,000.”
Rias perked up.
“I got one for a Tiger King, Tyler. Reward is 1,500 and it’s a 20 foot long tiger.”
“Grab it.”
“Tiger print bikinis?”
“Yeah, sure why not?”
“Ha.”
Index was next.
“I have one for a Elk King, Tyler. Reward is 1,000 and it’d a twenty foot tall elk.”
“Wow. Elk meat’s decent too. Grab it.”
“I got another grandbear, Tyler. 5,500.”
“Take it Hestia. We got the room for a few large creatures now. I got one for a Fox God. Reward’s 1,250. Basically it’s a 15 foot tall fox and close to 30 feet long.”
Erza smiled.
“A lot of fur, Tyler. I have one for a bandit camp. Reward is 500.”
“That’ll be good practice. Hmm, two more small one more big ladies.”
Index smiled.
“The forest tyrants?”
“Hmmm. Not yet. That’ll be our last run of the day since it IS a pack animal.”
“I got one for a wooly ravager Tyler. Reward is 7,500.”
“A WHAT?”
Hestia pointed and he whistled.
“A furry triceratops. Why not? That’s our big.”
Index smirked.
“I got one for a slime king. Ladies? Their liquids are used in creams, shampoos, lotions and scents. Reward is 1,000 for thirty creatures.”
Tyler was fixed with a many eyed glare and he shrugged.
“So long as we have enough jars.”
Index took it and Satuski found another bandit camp.
“This will fill our hunt out.”
He did a check.
“We have a large one here. A direwolf pack, 1,000. A tiger king for 1,500. Another grandbear for 5,500, a fox god for 1,250, two bandit camps for 1,000, a slime king for 1,000 and a wooly ravager for 7,500. Yeesh. 18,750‬ in rewards before any actual loot.”
Fenrir stamped the bills before tapping the grandbear and tiger.
“These rewards were upped to 7,500 and 2,500 as they killed the last three parties that went after them.”
Tyler nodded and Erza did too.
“We’ll get em.”
“For the fallen.”
The party then headed to Gree’s shop. The lady of the Forest smirked at they walked in.
“Well. YOU lunatics are giving me forest some much needed cleaning.”
Tyler chuckled as he set their sell spells on her counter.
“It’s fun tearing the forest a new one.”
She squirmed at the reminder.
“Evil PRICK. I just had a client or I’d have you. He sucked.”
“Sounds about right. So do you trade spells?”
“I do. For these you can claim 6 spells.”
“You have a paralyze in there?”
She smirked.
“I have 6. Grants immunity too.”
He nodded.
“All of us get it. And how much are silence spells?”
“1,000 per.”
“four.”
The group got their spells and Tyler smiled.
“Do you sell rally whistles?”
“I do. 500 per whistle.”
“3,000. Here.”
He then stole a kiss off her lips and smirked.
“I’ll have you again soon enough Gree.”
she shivered.
“Get out before I kidnap you.”
The friends left with smiles and Tyler threaded the small rock looking whistle under his shirt.
“I’ll go see Ingra.”
They nodded and split. Tyler walked off whistling through the streets alone while the ladies headed to the temple. I get to go adventuring with Rias FUCKING Gremory. And I got Satuski, Erza SCARLETT, Hestia and Index in the same party. Oddly enough they haven’t tried to kill each other. It’s kinda cool. He walked into the smithy and smiled as he saw a familiar purple haired beauty at the counter.
“Oh hey Akeno.”
The friend to Rias smiled as the hulking teenager approached.
“Tyler! I see you recovered nicely! Oh my.”
Her pink eyes went wide at his black outfit and he smiled.
“Rias and the others are at the Light Temple if you want to see HERS.”
“Tyler?”
“Yes. They are MY designs. Want one?”
She smiled at the offer.
“If it’s not a bother.”
He pulled his book, looked the sexy lady head to toe and smirked before sketching her an outfit. Akeno smiled as she saw the finished product.
“I love it. Thank you.”
“Thank you for healing my soul.”
She smiled at him and he walked over to the counter where Ingra was getting paid for a sword by Asia. The pretty blonde smiled as Tyler was seen.
“Hi Tyler. I’m glad you’re better.”
He patted her smiling.
“I got a hot blonde recharge. Kinda comes with the territory.”
“Yup!”
He chuckled at her smug cheer before looking at the smirking Ingra.
“So I got a few hours. That sword sell?”
“It did. And how I be getting requests for more weaponry of such beauty. And your cut, 3750.”
“Thanks ingra. They good?”
“They be. Ya need me holler.”
And Tyler went into the back with his instructor where he ha dwarven smithing beaten into him with a hammer. Ingra proving to be a VERY harsh, VERY rigid instructor. Also fair. The two hours passed in a blur and Tyler smiled as he cranked out a set of Damascus steel longswords in another style, called the jelly roll. The result was the blades seeming to roll along the length into the tip that pierced solid plate armor first try. Ingra nodded as she saw the pieces.
“I will sell these for 25,500.”
“Thanks. You have skills?”
“Like prospect?”
“And mine?”
“I do lad. Field smithing a smelting as well. They be good practice on the road. An a good pickaxe is 1,250. The four skills 250 a piece.”
He picked up a set of skills for the party with him getting the smithing. Then he did a coin check.
“Okay. All told I spent 4,250‬. Now I got 113,841. Hmm.”
He slid the tool into his pack and Ingra nodded as she reviewed the dagger he’d made from silverite.
“You need practice on silverite. But you have a distinct hammerstyle and extreme promise. Tomorrow.”
“Thanks Ingra.”
He walked out and was faced by Ragyo’s party. The thin lady lifted an eyebrow as the warrior hung the new forged on racks.
“So we meet again.”
“Oh hey, Ragyo.”
Ingra came out wiping her arms.
“That dagger I can sell for 1,500. Highest quality would be 5,000 even.”
“Damn. Gets intense.”
“Ha. Rookie.”
He chuckled at that and headed off as Hime swung her sword at him…which he caught again.
“So I’m CUTE?”
He chuckled at her demented grin and light in her eyes.
“Adorable. Cutie in Pink.”
He flicked the sword and she was launched to the floor cackling madly and Ingra whistled.
“Damn.”
“Yeah it’s amusing for me too. She can’t hit me with that thing and she IS kinda adorable. Like that psychotic blonde you wanna rail but know she’ll claw your back to high hell. Later.”
He left the smith the fuming Ragyo and giggling Hime. Oh my it is a special kinda fun flirting with Hime. And I can see her LOSING IT since its genuine too. The warrior walked to the Light Temple whistling and smirked as he spotted Hestia and Index hard at work with their spells. Rias was too and the busty red headed devilgirl had a small following of priestesses all fawning over the sexy beauty. Erza and Satuski were on watch and he walked over to Satuski.
“No issues?”
“Ragyo visited the shop and I’m starting to think Hime has a crush.”
She busted up laughing at that!
“Nio fucking way! HIME?”
“She attacked me again and asked the same question. I think she likes me.”
“She’s not a normal girl, Tyler.”
“I can tell. Why it’s kinda fun flirting with her. She GOES for it I’mma laugh.”
Satuski smirked at the image.
“If she DOES, you’re a god.”
He chuckled and looked over to where Rias was closing the cut on a small girl’s leg with a hug.
“I ran into Akeno and Asia, Rias. They’re doin alright.”
“Thank you. Akeno already attacked us.”
“Should I be worried?”
“she likes you.”
“Oh crap?”
“Nah. Have fun.”
He chuckled when the purple haired girl in question came sauntering out of the crowd like a model on a walk.
“Oh my! I fear you’re following me!”
He chuckled at her seductive purr.
“Ya know I been meanin to say somethin to you, Akeno.”
She smirked as Rias hid her smirk, having guess what’s coming.
“Oh dear. A confession? So soon? Do go on!”
He smiled.
“So how’s life as a human battery?”
Rias busted up laughing as Akeno blinked. Then flipped him off with arcs of lightning flowing off her hand.
“Ooooh I hate you. SISTER. I KNOW this was your idea!”
“Nope. ALLLLL hinm.”
“Sparky.”
she zapped him with a thunder spell and he wiggled from the voltage.
“Call me that again, and I’ll remove your favorite sword.”
“Love you too Sparks.”
She got a dark smile on her face as the lightning on her hand turned yellow right before Erza wacked him.
“I got zapped too ya jackass. Shut up.”
“Yes Erza.”
“I will use a hammer.”
“Understood.”
Akeno smiled as her sparks died.
“I see you DO have a leash.”
“And they LOVE hanging me with it.”
Index was heard.
“You deserve it.”
“Love you too Bluebell.”
“I’m a healer.”
“Oh right I forgot.”
“I will hit you in the balls, while you’re SLEEPING.”
“Yeesh. Dark.”
Akeno was laughing and looked at her red haired friend.
“I see a difference. And like it.”
She sighed.
“Mother is interested as well.”
“Lady Feria?”
“She runs the apothecary.”
“Oh dear.
“He’s shot her down every time.”
“Really?”
Tyler looked at Hestia as Akeno and Rias talked.
“So any progress?”
The goddess smiled as she got a hug from a young girl she just healed.
“Yup. We know what we’re doing now.”
“Good. We’ll add the healing calls to our runs now.”
Index smiled.
“We’ll also pikc up some disease curs too. But agreed.”
The friends cleaned up before Hestia, Index and rias went to the Mother Dove and were released. The warrior took the lead again and looked at the bills.
“Alright. We’ll hit the bandits first since they might have captives.”
They nodded and Satuski looked at him.
“And our agreement.”
“Like I said it depends on the person. OH. Oh there’s a thought.”
He looked at her.
“Let’s get the bounty spell from Fenrir. Might be a good idea to check when hunting bandits.”
Satuski smiled.
“That would be a wise and wily idea. Let’s.”
Fenrir laughed as they walked in and asked for the spell.
“Idiots. Ya JUST thought a that. Ugh. There.”
The friends headed out on their raids. Tyler in the lead and he smiled as he flipped the safeties off the gloves.
“I kinda wanna go somewhere.”
Satuski smiled at that one and so did Erza.
“I do as well.”
“Indeed. The city has gotten rather small.”
Index smiled as she bopped beside the taller members.
“We can’t really go far, but it shouldn’t be a problem.”
He smirked knowingly then.
“Plus next week is the Wave Ball. I am looking forward to that.”
The ladies smirked themselves now and Rias said it.
“You never did show us the dresses you sneaky bastard.”
“Not GONNA show you either. Not till week of.”
“If we do not like them, and you leave us so little time to get ones we DO like, we will happily leave you in a ditch.”
“Deal.”
The pact was made and Hestia smiled.
“I heard at the temple the other heroes have been busy. A few were arrested for crimes like rape and such but that’s all.”
“Weepers?”
“Yup. They spent the night with the Weepers and haven’t made a peep since.”
“Hey anything on Sadie?”
Index chuckled.
“She’s a legendary elf lover now. Well. LADY ELF lover. She’s a strict lesbian and loves elves passionately in the bedroom. Outside she’s a rather powerful fire mage.”
“Sounds about right. Dead?”
“A few. Mostly put down for crimes like you did jeff. Holo, the other girl that was with me joined Koneko’s party and they’re sisters now.”
Tyler smirked and looked at Rias.
“Seems like the city got more intense outta nowhere.”
She laughed at that as the bandit brigade attacked. They having fifteen men and Tyler smirked.
“BLACK MASS.”
And he breathed the shadow that completely engulfed the screaming men and left one survivor. The man was trembling in fear as tyler walked over whistling jauntily.
“Our camp is that way!”
“Boo. I wanted to have FUN dammit.”
The warrior then pulled the man up and carved a circle with a checkmark into his forehead and looked at Satuski, who nodded.
“That is acceptable. And fitting for some reason.”
Rias smirked as she finished counting looted coin.
“We got 6,000 even off them, Tyler.”
“Thanks Rias. Anything else ladies?”
Hestia shrugged as she looked over.
“Not really. Seems they sucked at this.”
He shrugged as they walked into the trees off the side of the road.
“No biggee. We’re more after practice anyway. Oh. Index.”
The blue haired nun smiled.
“I’m looking for herbs. Nothing yet.”
“Thanks Index. Huh.”
He looked at Satuski.
“It worth adding actual logging to our skillsets? Outside of the spriggans?”
She tilted her head at that.
“I am not sure. Good wood is always useful, but at the same time is rather spacy for 6 people.”
“You, me, Index, Hestia, Rias, and Erza. Hmm. Erza?”
The redheaded warrior shrugged.
“I say it is better to have it in our wheelhouse then not. If for example we find a tree of rather rare quality and not have the means?”
He smiled as they walked.
“Thanks Erza. We’ll add logging then. Since when we have to move cities I’ll do some smithing on the road for selling.”
Rias smiled.
“So we’ll be a wandering mercenary/merchant band. That could be fun.”
Index smiled as she spotted some a bush of Elf Leaf. Basically a better version of strawberries.
“Plus if the next staging ground is by the ocean ladies? Every day beach day!”
They laughed at her point as the friends came to a set of 20 tents set into the forest around a large cauldron. The warrior smiled as he pulled his greatsword.
“Hey fucknuts.”
5 heads appeared from tents and five bow strings twanged, leaving five less bandits in the world. Tyler walked into the leader’s tent and came out with the camp coffer which made the girls laugh. Rias just shook her head as he sat it beside them and started picking the lock.
“Idiot. Just TAKING the entire damned thing.”
“Ha. And it’s open.”
The group looked and the tall pot looking thing was half full of gold coins. Index smiled.
“That thing has 24,466 in there Tyler. And our party coin was at…..what was it?”
He looked.
“We hit 632,752‬ in party and I have 114,341‬ for our buffer. That 660k we’ll split once we have it.”
Hestia smiled.
“Sally said the gold will be waiting for us when we get back.”
“Neat. Thanks Hestia.”
The goddess smiled as they headed off after the direwolves next. The wolves providing no challenge to the now skilled hunters and they were after the woolly ravager. Tyler took point again and smirked as they found a ten foot wide path torn in the forest by the lumbering beast.
“Big Muthafucka this time.”
Satuski nodded as she saw the 2 foot wide tracks.
“Indeed. Plan?”
“It’s a triceratops. So basically a tank with three long horns, a shield around the neck, 30 feet long, runs fast and it don’t like you. It charges headon so I’ll trip it and stab it as usual. I-oh. Oh there’s an idea. Erza, I’ll use my grapple to pierce it’s foot and you cast that earthen surge as the thing falls.”
She smiled.
“Stop it’s momentum in it’s tracks.”
“And the neck is guaranteed to snap. Exactly.”
Index smiled.
“And we’ll make some money off it.”
He chuckled.
“I can’t wait to try out the tent, bedrolls and other fur padding for reals. Something tells me we did it right.”
They smirked at that one as they headed along the tunnel in the green before a sound of deep, VERY heavy breathing was heard ahead before the beast appeared. The thing was 10 feet tall and a solid 40 long with a 10 foot wide frill around the rather exposed neck. On the top of it’s head were a pair of 6 foot long and 1 foot thick horns that tapered to a vicious point and a smaller, wider horn adorned it’s nose. The animal’s mst striking feature was the extremely sofy looking fur covering the entire beast. It being a deep green with brown tiger stripes to break it’s outline up in the forest it lived in while also being extremely thick. It lumbered along on four tree trunk like legs and Tyler smirked as he unflicked his lance.
“Let’s do this right. Hey. SPIKE!”
The thing looked over with an indignant spike and Tyler flipped it off.
“Bring it.”
And with that the now enraged beast charged with all the force of an angry freight train and Tyler smirked as he fired his grapple at the beast. It danced around it in a frightening display of agility and Erza smirked.
“EARTHEN SURGE!”
And a 25 foot long hump of stone met the charging triceratops head on with a tremendous force and a cracking sound. The trike was stopped dead in it’s tracks and there was a snapping sound as it’s neck shattered before the dead animal fell to the ground with a meaty thud. Tyler chuckled as the stone dropped and the creature revealed.
“Nice one Erza. That thing can turn on a dime. I did not expect that.”
The girls chuckled as they pulled knives and got to work on the massive beast. The work not taking long before they stripped the animal to the bone and even took a fair few of the bones before moving on to the slime king. Tyler whistling as they fund the multicolored balls of slime all rolling along the forest floor with one the size of a beachball by a tree. One of the things tackled the warrior and he looked at his unharmed chest as the small ball thing wound up for another shot.
“I feel like I got punched by an angry water balloon. Weird.”
The friends popped them and poured their liquids into some jars while the sacs were loaded into their packs. Next up was the tiger which Rias killed with Tyler’s lance. He and Satuski did a bill check then.
“All that’s left is the grandbear, another bandit party, that fox god and tiger king. The fur we’ll use to reinforce everything and get custom pattern outfits.”
The ladies smirked at the silent offer and Rias took full advantage.
“Tiger print bra and panties and bikini please.”
Index smiled.
“Bear please.”
Hestia.
“Wolf bikini. Bear bra and panty.”
Erza shrugged.
“I like wolf fur for my sets.”
Satuski.
“Direwolf for my bikini please. Tiger for my bra and panties.”
He did their sketches and passed them over. He got a warm hug from index and they were after the bandits. The idiots falling easily and netting them an extra 20,436 gold. The fox god was next and it too fell without incident. In fact the rest of the hunts went by quickly due to the experience with the animals and the party got their rewards. Tyler smiled as he did a loot check.
“So all told, Satuski, we got 69,652‬ in loot coin. Wanna use that for our upgrades and orders?”
she smiled.
“I do not see why not. We did make a fortune today so coin is no longer a major problem. Plus we do have our orders to retrieve.”
The friends headed to Yoko’s shop and walked in…..only to be faced by Ragyo’s party. Again. Tyler chuckled.
“Oh hey Ragyo. We gotta stop meeting like this.”
The tall woman smirked thinly.
“Indeed. One would think you’re following us.”
Hime poked her head ut now giggling dementedly and walked over to the hulking warrior.
“So I’m CUTE?”
He patted her hair.
“Adorably so.”
She swung her sword at him and he flipped her over again. Then he lifted her up in the same movement and spun her away as if they were dancing. The blonde giggling that demented giggle the entire time.
“I guess this is a thing now.”
Hime was beside the taller Ragyo as she then noted her daughter…..and her outfit.
“Satuski. WHO designed that delectable attire?”
The girl smiled as she pointed at Tyler.
“He did Mother. He designed ALL our outfits. And WILL design them all.”
Ragyo lifted an eyebrow at this claim and looked to where Tyler was eyeing a selection of lanterns.
“Hey Satuski.”
“Yes?”
“Did we pick up any STORM gear?”
She and Erza blinked.
“Ummmmmm.”
“I…..don’t know.”
The trio looked at each other in mild shock.
“Um. HOW?”
“Indeed. HOW did we miss something so obvious?”
Satuski shrugged bemused.
“Too simple? TOO obvious?”
Yoko was laughing hard at the exchange.
“You people are IDIOTS and soooooo VERY amusing. Over there.”
“Yeeeeah.”
“Let us just get on with our day.”
“Agreed. And I suggest we look ur gear over. I fear we may have missed OTHER painfully obvious gear.”
Tyler sighed as he loaded a mass of storm weathering gear on Yoko’s counter.
“Canteens?”
Erza looked up from her pack.
“four per person. Enchanted to hold 50 gallons per canteen.”
“Herbs and spices for cooking?”
Index answered.
“Ten pounds f a good selection.”
“Satuski I owe you a massage in dah room.”
“Appreciated. And yes we have a supply.”
“Hmm. What else….OH. The classic. Rias, Hestia, tomorrow we’ll put some more coin into our spell collections. Of focus are movement slowers. Say you enter the permeter of my Protective warning, you slow down a certain amount.”
The redhead nodded.
“Classic. And a mass of AoE spells too.”
“You’re thinking Rias.”
Hestia smiled.
“More wall spells too.”
“Atta goddess.”
“Prick.”
He chuckled as Ragyo reminded them they were there.
“YOU designed their outfits?”
The warrior smiled.
“Yup.”
“Prove it.”
He looked at Satuski and she smirked.
“Prove it. With HER frame.”
“Ha. Easy.”
He pulled his notebook, gave Ragyo a head to toe, toe to head look over and went to work in the thing. The tall woman smirking disparagingly as he finished the sketch in two minutes flat and tore it out.
“I an most curious-WHAT?”
she’d looked at the drawing and was instantly incensed by the elegantly flowing red dress that would make her slender frame flow like flame when she moved and Tyler chuckled.
“It’s a hobby.”
Ragyo had a look of anger on her face now as she slotted the drawing into her vest.
“If that had been submitted to OUR portfolio, dear daughter,”
“We would have made BILLIONS. I know Mother. He has a talent.”
“And a VERY clean eye. I would hire him as grand designer on that single drawing alone. And possibly even offered your hand to make it happen.”
Tyler smirked and Satuski noticed.
“You’ll have to work for it playboy.”
“Good. I like a challenge.”
“Cocky PRICK. I will hit you with an ice spell.”
“There’s an idea. Ice spells.”
The girls slumped as Hime walked up to him.
“Me?”
He looked her over and drew her an outfit as well. The blonde haired crazy was amazed and shaken from her derangement.
“Wow Ragyo. He’s even better then I am with designing. Can you MAKE them though?”
“I cannot. No.”
She smiled at that and leaned on the counter.
“I’m lady Ragyo’s grand Pretoria. Or very best seamstress. Ya got a talent in there.”
“Satuski thought so too. I do it as a hobby.”
“Ha. That’s kinda scary. No school?”
“Nope. I like takin beauties’ frames and seein what I can put on them.”
Rias and the other girls smirked.
“I know what he meant, and the context too. But we all know he did that one purpose.”
Hime smirked now as the crazy light appeared in her blue eyes again.
“So I’m a BEAUTY now?”
“Such a beauty, I wanna kiss ya!”
She giggled dementedly at that and he smirked…..and kissed her. On the lips. HARD. Annnd it stopped her in her tracks. Even RAGYO was caught off guard by THAT ballsy move! Hima was just standing there dumbfounded by the kiss and he smirked as he let her go.
“Wow. Sweet. NOW I’m curious Hime.”
He kissed her again and looked at the laughing Yoko.
“So we got some orders.”
“You’re outta your gods damned mind! But okay!”
He unloaded the pelts an d made their orders all the while the ladies were openly gaping at the scene that had just played out. He paid Yoko the 15,000 gold and left her with their tents and other fur before kissing Hime again and poking Satuski.
“Pearl’s waiting ladies.”
The five followed him out as Hime and Ragyo fought to recover from the shock. Satuski looked at him with a new respect in her eyes.
“Yu are out of your damned mind. And my GOD do I LOVE you for it.”
“She LOVED it too.”
“I could TELL! HIME has a damned crush!”
Hestia smirked.
“She gonna your first harem member Tyler?”
“Nope. I’m more curious to see if she’ll even GO for it.”
Erza smirked now herself.
“I can tell she’s not a good person. So this conquest I am FINE with.”
Rias nodded sagely.
“As am I. And if you succeed, you are a god.”
Index just shrugged.
“Eh.”
He smirked at Satuski.
“Soooo if I said I wanted to try an seduce RAGYO out of her panties?”
She snorted.
“GO FOR IT. Mother will happily open leg for more designs.”
“Ha. Ooooh. I got an idea!”
“Pile with her and Hime?”
“Pile with her and Hime.”
“Uuugh. Again. GO FOR IT. I will NOT join that pile.”
He patted her fondly.
“Agreed. YOU I’d need both hands and ALLLL focus to make sure YOU’RE satisfied, Satuski.”
She smirked at that.
“Sorry. NOT gonna be seduced out of my panties THAT easily.”
“Cuddles?”
“Sure. SAY IT and I will neuter you in your sleep.”
“Ha. Pearl can cuddle Index for a change.”
“So long as she don’t.”
“Yeeeeah. Hestia?”
“I’ll check in with Sally.”
“Thanks Hestia. Ooooh this morning was WEIRD.”
The friends nodded as they mutually agreed to know nothing. The group returned to the room and smiled as they were met by Sally sitting on the couch with Pearl asleep with her head on her thigh. The kindly friends changed into their suits and hopped into the water. Tyler and Satuski did the coin while the girls cleaned up in the red waters.
“Okay. 54,650‬ gold. That by 2 nets us 27,325‬. That by 6 is 4,554 with 5 coins to party. All told we got 660,077 gold in party. I alone have 118,895‬. Not bad for 6 people.”
Rias nodded as the water turned clear again.
“It is impressive. Now go sit on the couch. WE need to clean up.”
He chuckled and let the blood encrusted ladies clean up properly in the water while Pearl slumbered peacefully on Sally’s soft thigh. The smiling maid gently stroking her red hair to keep her asleep and she looked at the warrior.
“She started working already. She works hard. Wore herself out.”
“Atta girl. And?”
She smiled.
“The queens are seeing to them.”
“Good.”
“Your turn.”
The warrior cleaned up now before rejoining the ladies o the couch. Pearl still asleep as he sat beside her curled up form on the couch and Sally smiled warmly.
“I’ve been trapped for close to an hour.”
“I got it.”
The ladies watched with pained expressions as Tyler slid his arms under the sleeping girl and with a gentle smoothness lifted her up, turned her around and rested her head on his thigh. Thus releasing Sally. All without waking the sleeping cutie. Pearl smiled in her sleep as he drapped a wolf fur blanket on her
“daddy.”
“I gotchya Shadow.”
“Yay.”
He stroked her soft red hair as she fell deeper asleep curled into a ball. Rias smiled at the scene.
“That is a type of sweet that hurts.”
Index was also hurting.
“Awwww! I’m jealous!”
He chuckled at the blue nun.
“I got room over here Index.”
She smiled.
“Thanks. But I’ll let her have it.”
Satuski chuckled as Sally shook feeling into her leg.
“I do want my massage.”
“I’ll give it to you when Pearl wakes up.”
“Thank you.”
He smiled wrmly before bring the panel up and Rias lifted an eyebrow.
“Tyler?”
“Poking around in the UI Rias. Not your profiles.”
“Erza.”
“Of course.”
The redheaded warrior sat beside him as he looked different tabs over in the panel.
“I got a bestiary. Keeps tracks of kills.”
Satuski nodded as he looked at their accomplishments.
“We have mainly animal kills.”
He frowned at that as he looked at the numbers.
“Yeah. Hmm. We’ve only killed two monster types. Wendigo and Slime.”
The warrior sat back now patting the sleeping Pearl as she slept and Erza noted the turning gears.
“You think we are read for goblins?”
“Not JUST yet. Tomorrow we’ll add night skills to our arsenal. That’s the last piece before we go after cave dwellers.”
Hestia nodded sagely.
“We have resistances against silence and paralyze. So we should be fine.”
“Blind. And stun. We’ll reinforce disorientation now.”
Rias smirked.
“If you piss us off, you’ll wake up blind.”
He chuckled before he blinked.
“I wonder. We all have sight right?”
The girls nodded and he smirked.
“I wonder if we can use it as a workaround for blindness.”
Satuski chuckled.
“I do not see why not. Since it highlights and overlays our vision with what we see as valuable. It SHOULD work.”
“We’ll get the outright blindness spells but we might have a backup plan.”
Erza smiled at that.
“Always have a backup plan. Smart.”
He nodded.
“Goblins and group monsters will be the last. But we can go after solitary and pair beasts now.”
Rias crossed her arms.
“I saw one for some creatures called Gigans, Tyler.”
Index smiled.
“A type of undead. 9 feet tall, headless, and usually wields rusted weapons. They’re vulnerable tp pierce attacks in the torso as they are created from refusing to go to death even though they are CLEARLY dead. Not really valuable but tough.”
He crossed his arms.
“And did you see the reward ladies?”
The blue haired Index smiled.
“A single creature was worth 900 gold, Tyler.”
“Hmm. And if the thing isn’t worth collecting we can add it to a raid. Interesting. Any trolls?”
“I saw a bill for a few forest trolls. 1,000 per. And no they do not smell. They live in pairs and take a single captive for pleasure and pain. The forest troll is a female only creature and they prey exclusively on women of beauty. Annnnd that look of curiosity is freakin me out Tyler.”
He shrugged sheepishly.
“I am the type that will google ANYTHING if I get curious. And yes I have scars from it.”
Hestia shivered now and slumped.
“I was just warned by Hephi guys. But Tyler? He DOES have a depraved side. And my GODS is it horrid.”
Satuski looked at her with a hand on her sword.
“Do we worry?”
“NO. NOT AT ALL. He will most likely ask for some spell that lets him see and us NOT and that will be the end of it. WE are safe. I promise you that.”
“So inquisitive to a fault.”
“And in his world they drew pleasure from some……disturbing……content. And this is be all we will ever hear of it since he keeps this side of him VERY secret and VERY discrete.”
Rias looked at him.
“Tyler?”
“I am a collector.”
“Um.”
“Yeah. And dark.”
“Please don’t.”
“You will know NOTHING. And once I get burned that’s it. I am DONE.”
Erza sighed.
“You are a truly horrid person inside. There. I said it. Moving on.”
He chuckled and looked at Hestia and she shuddered.
“Yeah. She warned me and showed me nothing.”
“Ha. Good. We’ll go troll hunting. Index.”
“You’re a freak. But okay. They hoard coins too. Not a LOT mind you, but a decent payout.”
“Their bodies?”
“Worthless. That said. If we fight them beside a river, we have to be mindful to not let it fall into the river beyond our ability to retrieve it. The body will ruin the water for MONTHS beyond that point and any villages along it will suffer NASTY waterborne illnesses.”
Tyler and Erza looked at each other.
“We will be mindful.”
“Very. My grapples will help in that event.”
Rias smiled.
“Plus I don’t think Gree will appreciate it if we damage her forest.”
The warrior smirked at that before looking at Satuski.
“So gigans and trolls. I want one more monster type we have not faced.”
She nodded.
“And no groups beyond two?”
“Hmm. Index. How many head to a single orc camp?”
“A standard orc party has 20 creatures. And they’re stupid. But not idiots.”
“Sizes?”
“They range. Shortest are 3 feet tall with green skin. Tallest are 7. The ones in Gree’s forest are 5 feet tall and rather muscular. Think a bandit band but green, nastier magic, and more stupid then usual.”
He rubbed his chin.
“The risks and rewards seem rather balanced. Okay. We’ll take an orc bill in the place of a bandit raid. Tomorrow we focus on monsterblood. Wendigos, trolls, gigans, another slime bill if they have it, and a single orc camp for the morning bout. If the orcs prove viable, we’ll add two and go from there.”
Index smiled.
“They take breeders. And only during a set period of time during the year and we just left it. So they SHOULDN’T have ANY captives.”
“Caves?”
“No. They live in small clearings they rework to their uses.”
“Rias, did you see any bills on the board?”
“I did. A large number of them too. And some were rather large.”
He smiled as Satuski made a list on some paper.
“Good. We’re set on fur and upgrades for the time being so we can focus on other facets. And of we see a bill for a SINGLE giant, ladies, we are equipped enough to take it down.”
Erza smiled.
“A single creature I agree. Would a test be amiss?”
He and Satuski looked at each other.
“She has a point, Tyler. I agree. We need to see how we are shaping up as a team.”
“As do I. Okay. We will go on the morning raid, do our stints at the temple and smithy, and take one bill for a high tier creature. We succeed, and depending on how easy it goes, we will add more of the same type to our raids.”
Index frowned.
“If we CAN’T beat the thing?”
“We get creative. Say we use my grapples to trip it and it LIVES. Rias and Hestia use spells to keep it from rising while Satuski, Erza and I carve our way through s best we can. We run if it seems hopeless. And then we improvise.”
She nodded and Pearl sneezed in her sleep and woke.
“Huh?”
“Morning Shadow.”
She smiled drowsily and he patted her.
“I heard you’re a worker now.”
The redhead sat up yawning and cuddled against him with her blanket.
“I helped out Nardina today, big brother. It was fun.”
“She nice to you?”
“She loves my hair and brushed it for me when we took our bath together!”
“Atta cutie. Hey. Looks like Rias wants a hug.”
Th redhead smiled at that as Pearl went to hug the warmer devilgirl. Then he looked at Satuski.
“Your service madam.”
“Don’t do that again. I feel weird.”
He chuckled as she grabbed her towel and supply before going to a bed.
“Sure thing, Milady Satuski.”
“Okay you can stop now jackass.”
Tyler smiled warmly at Erza’s shutdown as Satuski stripped and got comfy.
“Ready.”
He went and knelt on the bed beside the naked beauty and cracked his knuckles with a smile. Satuski smirked.
“If you LIED to me to get me naked in bed, we will All GUT YOU. “
“Agreed.”
“And the bottle is there.”
He took some of the skin lotion and smiled.
“I’ll start touching you now.”
“Appreciated.”
Satuski was on her belly with the white fluffy towel on her firm ass and groaned as he pressed into her back. Then he started rubbing her soft skin with evident skill and her back cracked.
“Oooh that felt good!”
“You have great skin Satuski.”
“Thanks. I take care of myself.”
“I can tell. Big crack.”
She moaned! As the skilled warrior popped her spine, the series of clicks along her body and the relief that flooded through her made her moan lewdly and he smiled.
“If you need to orgasm, go for it. It happens sometimes during the massages I give.”
Rias and the other ladies smirked at that and Hestia said it.
“So THAT’S why he learned.”
“Ha. Does it WORK?”
Rias answered.
“I hate the smug. You are right though.”
He chuckled as he worked his friend’s back over hard before moving to her lower back. Then she smirked.
“Do NOT touch the towel.”
“I am a professional.”
“Good.”
Pearl smiled as her brother worked.
“Can I get one, please?”
“Sure Pearl. You got tomorrow’s slot.”
“Kay!”
Rias smirked.
“ONE per day?”
“Ha. You asked second, right?”
“Ah.”
Index smirked now herself.
“NO favorites.”
They laughed as he worked Satuski’s legs over now and had the girl mewling in joy at the feelings before he moved to her feet. That made her climax on his bed from the release of tension and he smiled as she writhed. Then he let her foot go.
“Would you like your front done too?”
She smiled with a flush on her face.
“Hestia?”
“Catch.”
Tyler caught the flung towel and passed it to the girl as she rolled over out of sight and he got to work on her arms now. Tyler worked the sexy samurai over hard from her head to her feet and smiled as he finished.
“And bam. Marshmellow.”
She was smiling happily from her session.
“Thank you. I feel amazing.”
“Go hop into the hot water. See how it feels.”
“LOOK away.”
He sat on the couch as the naked girl hopped into the hot tub pool and moaned.
“Ooooh this feels good!”
He smiled and looked at Rias.
“Your turn.”
The red head smirked and assumed the position towel and all.
“Let’s see whatchya got.”
He made her climax as well from the massage before her own was finished and the sexy devilgirl smiled warmly as he merely massaged her. NOT molest her.
“Thank you.”
“Sure. Same thing as Satuski.”
She got in to the water and moaned as her softened skin hit the soothing hot water.
“Ooooh this is GREAT!”
He chuckled as he sat on the couch.
“Have I proven myself?”
“Uh-huh.”
“Oh absolutely.”
Hestia smirked.
“I’ll take the one after Pearl.”
“Sure Hestia. Two a day or I might hurt you.”
Erza smiled.
“I would like one as well.”
“Sure Erza. You and Index got the day after.”
The girls smiled at that as Rias and Satuski rejoined them and Sally came in with their dinner. The maid was then roped into a hug from the ever cute Pearl as the friends fed well. Tyler smiled as he changed into his sweatpants while Satuski put her night robe on. The half wraith Pearl giggling as she cuddled with Index on her bed.
“Safe.”
Tyler got into the bed and Satuski joined him as the room settled for the night and she smiled.
“Holding is allowed so long as you choose a SAFE spot.”
He pulled her close against him and wrapped an arm around her waist.
“Acceptable.”
“Night Satuski.”
“Good night, Tyler.”
“Night Pearl!”
“Night big brother!”
Tyler and Satuski smiled at each other as they got comfy and so did the others.
“Wow Indy, you’re warm.”
“Pearl? Can you move your hand please?”
“Why? It feels good doesn’t it?”
“Ummm. I DON’T like girls?”
“Boo. You’re SEXY.”
Tyler and Satuski looked at each other at this and he blinked.
“Ummmm.”
Index was heard gasping now and Pearl giggled.
“See? It feels good!”
“Yeeeeah.”
Satuski looked at him in mild shock and he shrugged under the blankets as Index was heard groaning now while Pearl was heard giggling with gasps thrown it.
“There, yeah. Just like that, Indy. It feels SUUUUPER good!”
“Wow Pearl. You’re sweet!”
“Teehee! Here! Suck!”
A sound of suckling was heard followed by more gasping and low moaning from Pearl before her and Index were heard groaning in unison before it went quiet. Tyler looked at Satuski and gulped.
“I think I made a mistake.”
She nodded wide eyed.
“And we did NOT see it coming.”
Hesta’s dumbfounded whisper was heard.
“Pearl just seduced index. Our of her FIRST. Umm. UH-OH.”
“In my defense. This is not my fault.”
Erza was heard.
“Somehow? I believe you.”
Rias was heard chuckling softly.
“I think Pearl is just a very active girl. We should be scared.”
Tyler just sighed as he held Satuski by the waist.
“Good night Satuski.”
“Good night. And…..NO.”
“Noted.”
Sign up to rate and review this story