Categories > Anime/Manga > Fairy Tail > A Demon in the Fantasy World

A Demon in the Fantasy World part 2

by Goreleech 0 reviews

Sometimes the weight of the past weighs us down to the point we just buckle. And for Tyler, that weight is compounded by loneliness...and a VERY cruel God.

Category: Fairy Tail - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Crossover,Fantasy - Warnings: [!!!] [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2022-02-19 - 102078 words

0Unrated
WELL. YESTERDAY WAS WEIRD. BUTTA. COMES WITH THE TERRITORY?
DAY 3.
THURSDAY.
DAYS UNTIL WAVE: 27.
PARTY GOLD: 660,077. TYLER’S GOLD: 118,895


Tyler woke to the feel of a single person in his arms. He opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Satuski had rolled over and he’d pulled her into the curve of his body and pressed his face into her hair. His arm around her waist and resting under her boob……HER BOOB? His hand was holding her narrow frame in a full wraparound and was holding her to him in a rather com fy manner but in so doing had a palmful of her soft breast. She was asleep on his hand and his other was under her head under the pillow and he pondered how to extract his hand from the live bomb.
“I will lift up and do NOT SQUEEZE.”
Satuski’s soft, knowing voice made him smirk as she lifted up enough for him to retrieve his hand and he merely snuggled her more.
“Morning Satuski.”
She rolled over and smirked at him.
“Morning, Tyler. And I was awake first.”
“Sorry.”
“It is fine. So long as we never speak of it.”
He smiled an d she leaned in closer.
“And points for NOT groping me.”
“I would never.”
“I can tell you mean that. And appreciated.”
He smiled as he stroked her long black hair and she smiled as well.
“Now this I like. Not in public.”
“sure. And you have really soft hair Satuski.”
The black haired warrior smiled at that and he hugged her tightly before she nodded.
“And I would like to clean up.”
the pair got out of bed and he looked over to where Index’s bed was. And smiled as he saw Pearl was snuggled into the blue haired nun’s body with her head on Index’s chest.
“That’s kinda cute.”
Satuski smiled as she saw it.
“It is. And we will warn the queens.”
“Seems smart. Oh. I got an idea.”
“Choose wisely.”
He smiled at her.
“A set of photo and video crystals for the party.”
“Oh now that sounds lovely. And I say we get some.”
He sat at the couch with the map out to review the day’s plan while Satuski got into the water. Rias and Hestia woke now and the goddess smiled as she saw the warrior.
“She was sweet with it. And DIDN’T force her. Which is the big one. I will send word with Sally.”
“Thanks Hestia. Cuddle?”
“Sure. And to have it said, don’t do anything.”
“I won’t. I think I’ll ask Feria to have Pearl with her and Ignis tonight.”
Rias smiled at the idea.
“That is a wonderful idea. And will give US a chance to relax.”
He chuckled/
“And to think. You’re more worried about HER attacking you in your sleep then ME.”
“Pearl’s the cute one.”
“Makes sense.”
They got into the water as Erza came over now. The redhead smirking at the man on the couch.
“And points for NOT watching. Even with a clear view.”
“I would never do that to her.”
“Just to have it said.”
She went in now and Index yawned awake with Pearl. The cutie smiled as she kissed the blushing nun.
“Last night was FUN Indy! Again?”
Index was red in the face as she smiled.
“Um. Sure Pearl. I had fun. Just be nicer with the tongue please. It kinda hurt.”
“I’m sorry! You taste good! I’ll be nicer I swear!”
“Okay then. Tonight?”
“Yay! I love your taste and boobs!”
“I liked yours too, Pearl.”
Tyler was laying flat on the couch as he heard the girls kiss before they went for the tub…and Index gasped as she noticed EVERYONE was awake and he smiled.
“There are lots a things that never happened.”
Index deflated from relief as Hestia took Pearl aside.
“Thank you.”
“I think Rias offered to help you with your hair Index.”
“Thanks Rias!”
“Sure thing Index. Come over here. More comfy.”
She joined the busty devil and Erza chuckled.
“Slick. And points. And agreed.”
“Many things happen every day. Sad to say I miss most of em.”
The girls nodded sagely as Sally walked in and Tyler flicked a finger at her. The maid walked over and leaned over his ear.
“I think the queens need to have a word with a particular cutie. Seems blueberries taste good.”
“Oh dear.”
“Seems she liked it too. And asked.”
“I see. I will see this myself.”
“And the cutie could do will a royal cuddle.”
“I completely agree.”
“Thanks sally.”
She smiled and joined the girls in the pool. Satuski sat beside the man and smiled.
“You’re good at this.”
“It’s easy when you’re dealing with professionals.”
“Thank you!”
They laughed as Sally perked up and the warrior looked at Satuski.
“So we’re fighting monsters today.””
She nodded.
“We are. And caution.”
“Is our watchword. We’ll see what the board has and go from there.”
She nodded.
“And your lessons?”
“Will be after the first set of raids. I’ll see Ingra and you do another set at the temple. More healing practice we have the better.”
Hestia was heard from behind the couch.
“They love us there Tyler. And I completely agree.”
Index came over now with her blue hair gleaming and he hugged the nervous girl.
“You look beautiful Index.”
She smiled.
“Thank you. And I WAS surprised.”
“Not entirely sure if it was my fault or not.”
“It wasn’t. I didn’t think she’d go that far either.”
Rias chuckled as she sat down too.
“I think her race has a part to play too. That monster said her parent races were kinda known for it. Soooo looks like that much was true.”
Erza joined them now and shrugged.
“So long as she learns the right things on her body and passion she will be just fine.”
The heads nodded and Sally was heard.
“A royal cuddle is in your future Pearl.”
“Can I sleep in Feia’s wings, Sally? They look comfy!”
“You shall have to ask her yourself.”
“Kay!”
Hestia sat with the party now and Tyler smiled at her.
“Alright. Now that we’re all halfway here.”
They chuckled and had breakfast together while Sally took Pearl to the queens for her talk and lessons. Once fed the party headed to the guild. They passed through the throne room and Ignis smiled as Pearl sat on her lap.
“we will see to this portion of her raising, Tyler.”
He smiled.
“Thanks ladies. Are they early?”
Feia shook her head smiling.
“Not at all. Her race is that of the Sybil. Half wraith, half mermaid. And for Sybils, their needs arise younger than either of their parents. She’s 160 and since her needs usually appear around 150, she’s at the age. And they ARE intense. Rivaling even a succubus like myself in strength.”
Tyler whistled.
“Impressive. And I’ll leave it to you.”
Ignis smiled as she patted the glowing cutie.
“we’ll teach her well. Nardina was WORSE at her age so she will be a more reserved Sybil. And yes she will be well protected.”
“If thre QUEENS can’t keep her safe in their BED, ya lost the queendom.”
The ladies sighed at that one as the friends left. They headed to the guild and Tyler crossed his arms as he faced the board.
“Okay. Gigans, trolls, wendigos, slimes, and a single orc camp ladies. Break.”
The divided the board between them and Tyler found the first.
“I got a hit. Forest gigan. Reward is 1700 gold for a single creature.”
Hestia nodded.
“I have one for a wendigo. 900 Tyler.”
“we’ll pick our orders up from Yoko before we forget.”
Rias smiled.
“I have an orc camp Tyler. 1600 gold. And it’s said to have 30 creatures.”
“Hmm. We’ll try it Rias. We can kill 30 bandits with ease so it should be simple. Erza.”
“I have a forest troll Pair. 2500 for the bill.”
“Good. Satuski?”
“I have two bills for slime kings. 1500 gold for the pair.”
“And we can drop off the liquids from the first to Feria at the shop.”
Rias smiled.
“I cannot wait to see her reaction to our outfits.”
“Well. Let’s-hm?”
Tyler had bee n walking along the board when a bill caught his eye.
“Hello. I got one for something called a forest wraith. Index?”
The loli nun frowned.
“It’s a snake. Easily 350 feet long and close to four feet thick. Nonvenomous, and is next to impossible to see in the forest. Reward?”
“25,000 gold.”
“Oh my GODDESS.”
He tilted his head.
“Is it merely a larger snake Index?”
“All records seem to indicate so. And the meat is delicious, the skin extremely tough, the entire animal is useful for something. You taking it?”
“Hmm. Satuski.”
The girl came over and crossed her arms.
“The risk seems rather high for a mere snake Tyler. At the same time, if it is MERELY a larger serpent,”
“A simple ice floor will do the heavy lifting for us. I WANT to take it. As something we’ve not hunted yet.”
Erza smiled.
“snakes are extremely weak to any cold, Tyler.”
“You’re right Erza. Plus with the sights we’d see it coming a mile off. Alight then. We’ll take it.”
The bills were collected and he did a check.
“Alright. A wendigo, a gigan, and orc camp, a forest troll, and two slime bands with a forest wraith. All told 33,200 in rewards without the loot.”
Fenrir smiled as she stamped the bills.
“The wraith’s reward was increased to 30,000 due to it killing the last party that went after it.”
Erza nodded.
“For the Fallen.”
They next headed to Feria’s apothecary and found the redheaded MILF at her counter. She smiled as they approached.
“Welcome back……Sweetie. Who designed that lovely outfit?”
Rias smiled proudly as she patted Tyler’s shoulder.
“He did Mother. He designed all our outfits.”
Feria walked out from behind her counter and up to the warrior with a smile on her face. Tyler smiled as she leaned in.
“Paralyze.”
And froze her in her tracks.
“Sorry. I HAVE been set up like that before Feria.”
She sighed as the strong devilqueen shattered the spell with a flex.
“Dammit. I just want some FUN. You WANT to!”
“I DO. But sorry. Rias’ respect and friendship is worth more to me then railing her mother.”
Rias smiled at that.
“I appreciate that.”
“I mean it.”
“I know.”
Feria sighed at this. Then smiled warmly.
“Okay. I am sorry you two. Tyler? If terms were struck?”
He looked RIGHT at Rias.
“You’re the expert.”
She smiled.
“It would depend on the terms, MOTHER.”
“If I swore to keep it in THIS world?”
“No. It’s a slippery slope.”
The redheaded MILF just sighed with a smile.
“I raised you right it seems. And am proud. Tyler?”
He smiled and slid her a set of designs.
“I do them as a hobby.”
“Thank you. I love them. And Hephi showed me.”
“Ummm.”
She smirked with a knowing light in her blue eyes.
“I approve. And love HER image in your heart.”
Rias smirked.
“Mother.”
“Clean and YOU.”
“I see.”
Tyler smiled as he set the jars on the counter.
“Ladies. Place your orders.”
They laughed and did so before heading to Gree’s shop. Rias smirked as they walked.
“We still need to chat.”
“I’ll see if a spell can’t be found then.”
The redhead chuckled at that as they walked into the Forest spirit’s shop and found her with another party. The tall naked lady with the green hair was taking gold from a beautiful lady in a full on maid outfit! She was half a head shorter then Tyler with lower back length white hair and fair skin. Her eyes were a lovely shade of blue and her rack was massive in her outfit. Easily triple Ds and she had a trident on her back of all things. Beside her was a shorter girl with lower back length purple hair that glimmered in the morning sunlight. She had an adorable teardrop face and bright blue eyes and fair skin. Her outfit was a gauze-like gown and corset that covered her surprisingly large bust on her petite frame. In height she was half Tyler’s hulking size and on her feet were a pair of white thigh high boots. Tyler chuckled as he saw her.
“Okay. We CANNOT, Okay? CANNOT let Pearl see her.”
Satuski was nodding gravely.
“Indeed. Poor girl wouldn’t live through it.”
Erza shivered.
“Nor would WE.”
Index smiled sheepishly.
“She IS good at what she does. Pearl would EAT her alive.”
Hestia smiled as Rias nodded.
“It WOULD be super cute.”
“It would KILL us, but worth it.”
“Excuse me. Who are you talking about and is Unicorn in danger?”
The soft, breathy voice came from the right and they looked to see a tall, slender beauty looking at them now. She was Tyler’s height with long hip length snow white hair and brightly shining blue eyes set into a heart shaped face with soft features. Her skin was fair and her rack was also massive. The lady’s attire was a wide brimmed white sunhat on her head with a white gown/corset that dropped to her feet. The shimmering gown was see through in places and on her feet were a pair of soft heels. Tyler smiled.
“My name’s Tyler. We’re talking about my little sister Pearl. She likes cute and adorable. So, if she sees that cutie there, ya lost her. Period.”
The white haired beauty smiled as she understood.
“She is quite forceful I take it.”
“Yeeeeah. Forceful. She’s half mermaid, half wraith, and knows she’s cute. Sooooo yeah.”
The purple haired girl was hiding behind the maid with huge blue eyes as she cradled a unicorn plushie to her rather large bust. Tyler smiled at the nervous girl.
“We won’t hurt ya.”
She gulped and the maid smiled warmly.
“It’s okay Unicorn. You’re safe.”
She looked up at the maid, and her voice was a mere breath.
“Mean it, Miss Belfast?”
“Yes miss. Go on.”
The girl was shaking slightly as she walked over to face the hulking teenager with the greatsword bigger then SHE WAS! Tyler smiled warmly and patted her once she got in reach.
“I’m Tyler. These are Satuski, Rias, Index, Erza, and Hestia.”
The girl blushed at the pat.
“Unicorn.”
“How the hell did SHE get picked by the teleport? She seems FAR too gentle to handle this pace’s nightmares.”
The maid sighed now as she looked at him.
“I am Royal Navy heavy cruiser Belfast. This is was my exact question. Unicorn should NOT be here. But. We are grateful she is in our group.”
The white haired beauty tipped her hat.
“I am Royal Navy Heavy carrier Illustrious. Unicorn’s my daughter.”
“Wow. Girl’s gonna be a freakin knockout when she grows up.”
Unicorn was getting a warm hug from the girls as Hestia smiled.
“Yoko says Leviathan picked her for her cuteness and since she IS strong. I guess the sea goddess liked her.”
Belfast lifted an eyebrow and Tyler smiled.
“Hestia’s a goddess from her world. A POWERFUL one. So. Most a the gods here are kinda scared of her.”
“I see. So she has influence.”
“She’s got their ear, I SCARE them.”
A cold breeze blew through the shop ad the girls shivered. Tyler chuckled.
“See? Some god just pissed himself.”
Illustrious looked at him.
“Why are the deities so scared of you, master Tyler? You’re not that scary to my eye.”
He smirked, and flipped his switch. Out of nowhere feelings of utter hatred, bloodlust and VILE EVIL seeped into the room and EVERYONE shuddered. Illustrious included.
“I see I was mistaken.”
“Yeah I can take this world from them. At the drop of a hat too. And they know it.”
Unicorn was gaping at him and he patted her again absentmindedly, making her smile.
“You’re strong!”
“You’re cute!”
She blushed around her smile and he chuckled as he looked at Belfast.
“And I see that fear. She’s safe from me. I use the evil on enemies. You’re safe.”
The maid looked at Satuski and she smiled.
“The brothels that were destroyed.”
“Ah. I see now. And we destroyed one ourselves.””
There was a giggle and they looked to see Unicorn had been swept up into a hug from the massive man and was sitting on his shoulder now.
“So THIS is what it’s like to be tall?”
“hold onto the greatsword and duck.””
“Kay! You’re really strong!”
“Ha. I got a few tricks.”
Illustrious smiled warmly as her daughter was now carried around the shop by the hulking teenager.
“Okay. I see. And be careful, Tyler.”
He smiled as the warrior looked at a spellbook of ice spells.
“I am Illustrious. She’s good, Right Uni?”
“Yup! You’re nice!”
He chuckled as she looked at her own book.
“Hold onto the greatsword. You fall I laugh.”
“Mean.”
Her plushie was sitting in her lap and Tyler smirked as he found one.
“I got one Satuski. It’s called iced shell. We-“
“Iced Shell?”
Erza had a new look of pale at the name and he looked at her curiously.
“Yeah. It’s a barrier spell. Conjures an instant igloo with strength based on the caster. We give it to Hestia we get an instant fortress.”
The armoured lady looked at the fine print and deflated.
“Oh it is NOT the same spell. I nearly lost a dear friend to my world’s version of Iced Shell. It turns the caster into ice to seal away a target.”
Gree smiled.
“That’s the ice goddess Glacier’s divine spell, Erza. She gifts it to her disciples and they can cast it without fear. Anyone else, yes they die.”
Tyler shrugged and Unicorn giggled at the motion.
“Not exactly what we need. Sealing away your enemy will just make some other poor bastard’s life harder when the seal is broken. Just kill em and be done with it.”
His friends chuckled at that as he flipped a page.
“Bingo. Frozen floor. Coats an area 30 feet wide in three inches of ice and renders movement in the radius difficult. Satuski. The snake.”
“Will freeze to death on contact. Agreed.”
“Helllllo. I got one called ice dragon. Breathe a cone of ice like a dragon? MINE. Oh my god that is mine”
Erza chuckled as he took the card.
“The ice dragonslayer?”
“ANY dragonslayer. I’ll be adding breath attacks too since I can unleash them at the most unusual of angles and situations.”
The girls smirked at that and Rias said it.
“NO pranking us in the bath.”
“Same to YOU.”
“Terms are agreed. And the contract is made.”
“Okay. 1? You are too much fun with that. 2? Yes Mistress.”
She shivered and the room laughed at her horror before Tyler smirked and went back to the books.
“Are we agreed?”
“We are.”
Unicorn was just loving being tall as the friends got their spells. Gree smirked as they walked up.
“Sadly I just had a regular or we’d play.”
“Wow. That’s twice.”
“The third I will have spells in place.”
“Speaking of spells. One Lover’s Sphere please.”
“Ha. SMART.”
He got the thing and Belfast lifted an eyebrow.
“So you just pay for it?”
Rias smirked as she came to the defense.
“we have terms and he has followed them to the letter Belfast.”
“Has he?”
Satuski nodded.
“Indeed. To the letter. And without fail. He’s a horndog, but the good kind.”
Unicorn was red in the face with a small smile and he smiled at her.
“You’re safe.”
“Boo. You’re handsome.”
“Ummmmmmmmmmm.”
Illustrious smiled sweetly at his now mindblown expression.
“Can I get my daughter back please? It seems we need to have a chat.”
He passed her over and the purple haired cutie bawled.
“Hey! I was comfy! And TALL!”
Tyler paid the 4500 for their spells and smiled brokenly at a smirking Belfast.
“Nice meeting you. We out.”
“smart man.”
“I’m 15 by the way.”
“NO. NO WAY.”
He passed the panel over and all three ladies looked at it in shock before Unicorn smiled.
“He’s only a year older! Yay! I can have him!”
Tyler smiled.
“I’ll see ya later. We’re out.”
And like that the party left the now glowing Unicorn to the smirking ladies.
“well. YOU’RE a dead man.”
Tyler nodded mindbrokenly at Satuski observation.
“Yup. She’s cute and very sweet, but sorry. I’m not into Lolis like that.”
Index smirked.
“Oh really?”
“Yeeeeah. Why do ya think I never flirt with YOU Index?”
“wow. I guess you DO have a limit.”
“Sorry. NO little sister fetish for me.”
Rias smirked.
“Good. We had a spike ready.”
He shrugged.
“Human at least. Say they’re a small statured race like halflings? That is fine.”
Erza nodded sagely.
“I understand. And approve.”
“Now I wanna kill something.”
The girls refocused and they were moving through the trees. Tyler in the lead and he smiled.
“You got your satchel Index?”
“Yup. Already on it.”
“Alright. I think the only thing we need at the moment is just filling out our healing supplies. After this we’ll raid Feria’s shop for potions. Fill the remaining slots.”
Satuski nodded as they hunted.
“And add more spells.”
“Always. I’d like to focus on elemental spells. Fire, water, ice, lightning, you get the idea. Index, can I ask you to keep an eye on reactions to different elements?”
The blue haired loli smiled.
“Sure. Elemental catalysts?”
“exactly. Say a monster is afraid of water? We flood their den.”
Erza chuckled as she ran a cloth along her gauntlet.
“A classic indeed.”
“And we’ll keep upgrading our weapons and armor too.”
Rias smiled.
“And the ball is next week so we can work hard now and enjoy a party then.”
“I can’t WAIT to see you in the gown I designed Rias.”
She and the ladies smirked at that excitement.
“If we do not like it, you’re alone.”
“Trust me.”
“Oh my freakin god that was scary.”
Tyler smiled knowingly and Satuski shivered.
“Dear god you are TERRIFYING when you do that.”
“I work at it.”
Hestia sighed with a smile.
“Will we be whorish?”
“NOPE.”
“Okay then.”
The first hit was the wendigo and Index had a grimace on her face as she hit the thing with her holy arrow.
“I hate these things.”
Tyler collected the pelt and they were moving along the woodland to the next. The forest was quiet and still and that made him frown.
“Erza. Hestia. You feel that?”
The redhead nodded.
“There is a storm in the air.”
“I feel it too.”
Satuski frowned along with the rest.
“I am from a seaside town, Tyler. What am I looking for?”
“Feel how muggy and stiff the air is?”
“I do.”
“That’s how. The forest is humid as well. Rias?”
She smiled.
“I found a shampoo that fights that thank Hestia.”
Index was confused so he enlightened her.
“Humidity and long, thick hair do not mix.”
“Ah. I get it.”
Satuski looked through a break in the trees and noted the still clear blue sky.
“Yet the sky is clear?”
“That doesn’t matter for a summer storm, Satuski. My guess is it’ll hit around midnight and last until tomorrow night.”
Erza nodded as she felt the hot breeze.
“That was my estimate as well. Our plan?”
Tyler tilted his head as they came upon a small rock face set into a hill.
“I’ll take a look there.”
He pressed his hand to the stone.
“Prospect. Huh. Cobaltite, chromium, tin, and copper. I got it.”
The friends discussed the storm while he worked the wall with his pickaxe.
“Part a me wants to keep at it Erza. A storm will draw out creatures we wouldn’t see normally so would be worth getting soaked.”
Rias smirked as she ran a comb through her luxurious hair.
“I say we rest that day. Do the bare minimum since any movement will be miserable. Plus we ARE inside a massive forest and if the winds are harsh, added risk.”
“I have my lessons with Ingra. She’s a dwarf so storms mean fuck all.”
Hestia smiled.
“We could all use a rest from time to time Tyler. And we HAVE been working hard.”
Index shrugged.
“I like the rain. It’s fun.”
Satuski was deep in thought as he dug the ores out.
“wow. Ten pounds of cobaltite. There might be stones in there, 20 of chromium, 30 of copper and 30 of tin. Not bad for a random rockwall….hm?”
He hit the wall with his pick and it pierced something.
“Uh-oh. I think we found something ladies.”
And the party formed a semicircle around the now ominous wall as Tyler pulled the pickaxe free. A large hiss of escaping air was heard and the friends gagged at the foul stench of rot that went with it.
“Oh GODS that is FOUL. Oh that is a tomb.”
Hestia nodded a little green around the gills.
“And Fenrir said it’s worth raiding since the guardians guard troves. Small ones, but still.”
Tyler smiled widely at that.
“Payday ladies.”
Erza smirked as he set his hand to the small hole.
“Indeed. I am curious now.”
They watched as the warrior drew in a deep breath, gritted his teeth, and gave a mighty tug with a growl of effort. The result was close to 5 feet of stone wall was just TORN from the small rise and tossed aside with a hefty thud. Tyler smiled as he flexed his hand.
“Good. I still got it.”
He looked and laughed at how the dumbfounded girls.
“I told you I was stronger then I looked.”
Rias recovered first and smiled.
“I see you ARE trustworthy. If Sally had fought you, well, she would be black and blue.”
Satuski smiled.
“And so would Pearl id he merely flexed.”
He looked at the now revealed tomb and noted the size.
“I got room for a greatsword stroke. Bows for you ladies and stack holy spells.”
They nodded and moved into the thing. The tomb was a large stone chamber with a standing coffin at the far end. Tyler had his greatsword ready as the lid fell off the thing and their opponent was seen. It was a 6 foot tall moldering corpse in faded scale armor wielding a longsword. Tyler smirked.
“Sacred site. Holy rebuke. Holy purge.”
He stabbed the thing in the chest and it screamed from the stacked spells as he set his feet.
“Got it! Do it!”
Satuski and Erza fired a set of three arrows enhanced with holy spells into the creature’s chest as Index, Rias, and Hestia all cast spells.
“Holy Rebuke!”
“Divine Fire!”
“Holy Surge!”
The undead creature screamed again before bursting into pure white flames and dropping to the ground with a thunk before burning to a pile of ash and armor. Tyler smiled.
“well done. Load the ash and armor ladies. Might be worth something.”
The girls loaded the ash and armor while Tyler looked the coffin over before smirking.
“And I got a false bottom.”
The wily warrior used a dagger to pop it up and a four inch stone slab slammed into the ground with a bang, revealing a small chamber with a chest and a weapon’s rack. Tyler walked over to the weapons rack and noted the greatsword hanging on it.
“I’ll ask Ingra about this as I don’t know what metal it is.”
Satuski stabbed the chest and got no reaction before opening it.
“It is half full Tyler. My count is 456,435 gold inside. Nothing else.”
“Makes sense. I’ll check the walls.”
The girls loaded the coin into their treasure coffer as Tyler was walking along the walls with a hand dragging across it prospecting.
“Bingo. 100 pounds of gold, silver, platinum, 50 of silverite, an d even some good old diamond. I’ll get it.”
The ladies smiled as the pickaxes came out and the industrious party strip mined the tomb. Then they were moving on. Tyler smiled.
“We’ll hit the trolls now. Get the trove keepers out and the we hit the forest wraith.”
Rias chuckled.
“And the gold and silver, Tyler?”
“I got a couple ideas that needed gold, Rias. But you want something?”
“And that diamond?”
“No actually. A decent sized cobalt will work. Diamonds are kinda overrated to me. And too easy.”
Satuski smiled.
“Pearl?”
“Not this time. And none of you either. Here.”
He showed them a page from his notebook and Hestia smiled.
“I see you still have yet to find your primary.”
Rias smiled.
“I’m happy with Issei, Tyler. So sadly not.”
He smiled at his friend.
“I know, Rias. Best friends.”
“Oh the very best.”
Erza smiled.
“You are most intense and admirable. But not for my heart.”
“Thanks Erza.”
The friends smiled at that as they found the troll den. The pair of creatures were 8 feet tall and resembled naked human women but with grey skin, shrunken faces, bald slits and massive racks. They had wild, unkempt black hair and beady eyes and razor teeth as they slept on the ground with an empty tiepost between them and bones scattered among the place. Tyler smirked as the party attacked them in their sleep and they died from stabs.
“Easier an I feared.”
There was a large stone slab on one side and beneath it was another pile of gold coins the warrior collected.
“Wow. An extra 54,000. Not bad for two creatures.”
Satuski smirked as she noted the massive breasts.
“If you find the boon you seek, please do not tell us.”
“Sure thing Satuski.”
The friends moved one and the next up was the snake. Tyler smiled.
“Sight. Forest wraith.”
And like magic a massive root of a tree was highlighted for the party.
“Wow. Over there.”
Index looked and whistled as she picked out the massive snake coiled around a tree root. Nearly invisible against the tree itself.
“Scary. That coil is thicker then I am tall.”
Tyler smiled.
“Ice DRAGON!”
“FROZEN FLOOR!”
Close to three acres of forest floor was frozen solid by the 6 spells and the snake was hit hard. It hissed from the sudden freeze before dying of instant hypothermia and the friends smiled as they dragged the 350 foot long snake into the open for easier skinning. The patterning made the warrior tilt his head before he made a few more sketches and Rias smiled while she loaded her bag with teeth.
“That for us?”
“Kinda? More for general purpose.”
“Cool.”
The snake was striped to the bone before the party moved onto the slime bands. Again they were popped and on to the orc camp they went. Tyler smirked as they went.
“Alright. On our toes ladies.”
The group found the camp easily enough and Tyler noted there was close to 36 creatures in the torn up hollow all milling and rostering around numerous fires. Then he smiled as he felt a fire light in his gut.
“Ooooh I wanna go on a RAMPAGE.”
The ladies smirked at this and Erza pulled her own greatsword,
“It has been too long since we went all out.”
Satuski nodded as Byakuzan was drawn.
“I completely agree. Shall we introduce ourselves?”
Tyler leapt over the edge of the camp and slammed the greatsword into the faces of the stunned orcs.
“KNOCK KNOCK FUCKS! THE DEMONS FOUND YOU! ICE DRAGON!”
He breathed his ice at the things as Erza came in howling with her own greatsword in a wide arc. Orcs simply exploded under the force she packed into the blow with Satuski was slicing through orcs in a line with her elegant blade flashing. Up on the small ridge Rias was channeling her own power.
“Dark Sacrilege!”
Index was firing her bow at anything that looked important while Hestia slammed her staff on the ground.
“Divine retribution.”
The orcs were completely smashed and Tyler smiled as he tore the sword free.
“That was easy. Alright. Loot up. I’ll find the young.”
They looked at him now and Erza had a new anger.
“You will kill their young?”
“Umm. They’re monsters. That will grow up. And attack people. Like their parents did.”
She slumped at that as he moved a small slab of rock aside and found close to 25 young orcs hiding from them. He smirked.
“Ice Dragon.”
And flooded the small hideout with ice to the point they shattered into pieces before he moved to loot. Hestia shivered.
“everyone of those things came from a raped woman, Erza. ONE orc young per captive. The birth destroys her womb to where she can never have another child again. And only divine healing can heal the sheer damage. And it’s expensive.”
Tyler shrugged as they loaded the loot into bags.
“We’ll hunt orcs now and go from there.”
The camp was striped of everything of value and they left. The camp yielding 10,543 gold and nothing else.
“Makes sense.”
He looked at the remaining bills.
“Alright. Last up is the gigan. Shouldn’t be a problem.”
It wasn’t. The thing was merely a headless man with a rusting axe. Index killed it with a holy arrow and they returned to the guild where Fenrir chuckled as she paid them their rewards.”
“Your party works hard, Tyler. Good.”
He smiled and she flicked her wolf tail.
“150 gold.”
“Ha. Noted.”
They returned to the room where he did their loot.
“Alright. All told we made 556,678 gold. That by 2 nets us 278,339‬ that by 6 is 46,389 with 5 coins left to party. All told we got 938,416 in party, and I got 165,284 myself. One more good run like that and we’re millionaires”
They laughed at that as they cleaned up before Tyler smiled.
“I’ll go see Ingra while you all visit the temple.”
Index smiled as they got dressed and he cleaned up.
“Sure. It’s fun hanging out with the temple.”
Once the friends were cleaned up they split. Tyler to the smithy and the girls to the temple. The tall warrior smiled as he walked into Ingra’s shop and found the smith talking to a familiar short girl with silver hair and yellow eyes.
“Oh what up Koneko?”
The tough girl smirked as he walked up.
“Not much. I guess we DIDN’T waste our time.”
He smiled.
“Thanks for that by the way.”
“No worries. Rias?”
“Up at the temple bath if ya wanna see her.”
“Sure.”
Tyler looked her over and smiled as he sketched a few things in his book before passing the outfits over.
“Thanks again.”
Koneko smirked at the offerings.
“Rad. You suck. But not as much.”
Ingra chuckled at that.
“She be a tough one.”
“Koneko’s a scrapper. The weapons sell?”
“They did. 20,000.”
“Thanks Ingra. And I got the time.”
They went into the forge for his lessons and the two hours passed as a blur again before they came out.
“hmm. You learn fast and well. Silverite be a bitch to master however. Again tomorrow.”
He smiled as he hung the set of silverite weaponry on the racks.
“Sure. There’s a storm heading our way tomorrow.”
“I be aware. I be teachin ya storm forging then. Same thing. But infused with lightning.”
“Huh. Cool.”
He then put the greatsword from the tomb on her counter.
“And this is made from?”
The dwarf whistled.
“That be wyvern scale lad. Lesser but still. Impressive. I can make this in to bars for your upgrades.”
“Thanks Ingra. How much for a sword like this usually?”
“250,000 and two days forge time sine it be dragonkin.”
“Wow. And to repurpose it into bars?”
“Once forged it loses a lot of it’s heat resistance. So I merely need half an hour.”
“How much?”
“60,000. 10,000 per bar.”
“Makes sense.”
He paid from his purse and she went into the forge. After he looked around the shop looking to see what caught his eye. As the warrior looked another party walked in made of mostly ladies with one dude in the crew. The guy caught his eye and he tilted his head.
“Hey your name’s not Issei is it?”
The guy blinked at this as he looked over. He was a slender dude a head shorter then Tyler with spiky brown hair and bright green eyes in a blue and red stripped outfit.
“Um. Yeah? Do I know you?”
“Sorry. I’m Tyler. Rias is in my party.”
“The President? Ah. Guess you got shot down.”
“Every time. She’s up at the temple bath if ya wanna see her.”
“Thanks. Haven’t seen her naked in days.”
Tyler lifted an eyebrow at this before looking to his party leader. Who was an intense girl with lower back length red hair and blazing red eyes. Her skin was fair and her outfit was a gown of red and white armor with a single chest plate. On her hip hung a green rapier and she smirked as she saw his look of mild shock.
“So you know his girlfriend. What she like?”
“Rias? Ha. Drop dead gorgeous beauty with blood red hair and ice blue eyes that seem to PIERCE your heart like a knife. She’s warm too. And very nice. Should meet her you’d love her.”
“I’m Asuna.”
“Tyler. And I kinda like that color splash.”
Her smirk narrowed.
“I have a boyfriend.”
“Lucky BASTARD. Why the hell are all the best ones taken?”
Asuna smiled.
“If we weren’t the best, we would be single.”
“That’s the fucking truth. Ugh. Eh whatever. You use the rapier?”
“Yup. You’re a tank?”
“And a defense mage.”
“Ooooh. Scary combo. Rias?”
“SHE is a devil/holy mage.”
“That’s original. She your second?”
“Actually no. Satuski is-“
“SATUSKI KIRYUIN?”
At this another girl poked her head up. She was a head shorter then Tyler with short cut black hair and a neon red stripe in her black tresses. She was rugged with a fighter’s physique, modest bust and BLAZING blue eyes set into a fair skinned face. She wore a two piece sailor suit and came rushing at him with a blood red scissorblade that made him tilt his head.
“Huh so those are more common an I thought.”
She had a BLAZING fire in her eyes now as she pointed the thing at him.
“You’ve seen this before?”
“Yeah Hime has one. Hers is purple.”
The weapon started trembling and he looked at her.
“who’re you?”
“Matoi. Ryuko Matoi.”
“I’m Tyler. Nice to meetchya. Soooo you gonna put that down?”
The weapon was lowered and Ryuko spoke through gritted teeth.
“Hime. Did the blade match this one?”
“Not REALLY? Same length and all, but again it was deep purple and hers was narrower.”
Ryuko let out a massive breath.
“My dad was killed by the one that wields the other half of my scissor. Satuski knows who did it too.”
“And you’ve asked her?”
“She refused to tell me in our world.”
“She’s up at the temple bath with Rias. Ask her there. I get the feeling she’ll tell you now.”
Issei was flushed now.
“Rias and other hotties in the bath.”
“wow.”
He looked at Asuna and she sighed.
“Yeah. He’s bad.”
“Separate rooms?”
“Yup. He buys them with his own coin.”
“Baths?”
“we paralyze him.”
“Yeesh. On behalf of self-respecting guys. I apologise.”
She chuckled at that as a third girl poked her head out. She was half his height with long, thick, twin tailed blue hair that hung to her sandaled feet. Her skin was fair and she was flat in a yellow sundress. Tyler smiled as she looked at him with bright blue eyes.
“hey I know that brand. You’re Fairytail, right?”
She smiled at that and her voice was a kindly tenor.
“Yup! I’m Wendy Marvel! Skydragon Slayer! You know my guild?”
“Erza’s in my party.”
“Wow. She like you?”
“well she hasn’t killed me yet so I guess.”
“I’d like to see her.”
“She’s on watch up with the others. Girl scares me.”
“Yup that’s Erza.”
“YOU scare me more.”
“Good! Don’t make me mad!”
He whistled and looked at Asuna and she smiled.
“Wendy’s tough.”
“for the love of GOD, do not let my little sister see you, Wendy. She would KIDNAP you on SIGHT! She’s very forceful like that.”
Wendy smiled.
“Is she nice?”
“Very. But loves all things adorable, cute and BLUE.”
“Uh-oh?”
“Yeeeah. She’s sweet, but yeah.”
Asuna chuckled as Ingra walked out.
“Some reason? I believe you.”
He chuckled as he got the 6 bars from Ingra.
“Thanks Ingra. See ya tomorrow.”
The warrior headed off while Asuna and her party spoke to Ingra now. So THAT’S Issei. Idiot. He’s even dumber then in the show ans Rias needs a heads up. He headed to the temple bath where he found the redhead deep in her casting a spell on the leg of a small girl. Erza came over and smiled as he passed her a bar.
“The sword?”
“Made a wyvern. Across the board upgrade. 60k for the 6 bars.”
“expensive. And the payment?”
“I paid for it. Satuski has the purse. Oh. Satuski. I think you need a heads up.”
She came over now with a serious expression.
“What happened?”
“Ryuko Matoi.”
The girl sighed.
“Oh crap. What happened?”
He told the tale and Satuski nodded.
“Hime killed her father and that scissor blade is the one she stole.”
“Greeeeat. And she’s got a crush on me. Eh. I’ll step it up. And seduce that sword off her.”
Satuski smirked at that cocky plan.
“You’re insane.”
“Good. Otherwise this would never work. Rias.”
“Almost done.”
The girl giggled as he leg was healed and she got a hug from the busty redhead before Rias came over.
“Something happen?”
“Two things. Koneko says hi and I met Issei. He’s in the same party as Ryuko.”
She smiled warmly.
“And you pointed him up here right?”
“Yup. Asuna’s his leader and her and Ryuko got him in a separate room and paralyze him when they’re in the bath.”
The redhead slumped at that.
“Dammit Issei Thank you, Tyler.”
He hugged her and she smiled warmly before he looked at Erza.
“Wendy is SCARY.”
She laughed.
“She IS a tough girl. Same party?”
“Yup. She scares me more then you do.”
“And we will keep Pearl from noticing her?”
“I already passed on the warning.”
Satuski smirked.
“Your words?”
“loves all things adorable, cute and BLUE. And is very forceful with it.”
The girls nodded.
“Very good choice of words.”
“Indeed. His still present balls thank him.”
“And his unmarked face.”
Tyler chuckled as he spotted Asuna’s red and white near the edge of the wide bath.
“There they are. Asuna! Over here!”
Ryuko came sprinting over with rage on her face and the sword in a wide swing.
“SATUSKI! WHO killed my dad?!”
“Her name’s Hime.”
She stopped dead in her tracks at Satuski’s flat tone.
“What?”
Tyler chuckled as he looked to where Rias was making out with her boyfriend.
“Hey bro I hate you outta principle.”
Issei smirked at him now as he fondled the busty redhead.
“In yo face bro!”
“I will drown you and call it an accident.”
Wendy got a hug from Erza as the friends caught up. Tyler was smiling as he leaned on a pillar keeping an eye on them while Hestia and Index did more healing. I got some good friend here. Satuski and Ryuko were talking about her father and what happened, Rias and Issei were kissing by another pillar and were getting into it, Wendy was talking magic and progress with Erza, Asuna was helping out with healing with Hestia and Index, all the while Tyler kept watch over them in his black coat. His dark persona clashing harshly with the pure white of the temple and the sisters dashing about offering healing. They all have someone. And yet I’m alone as usual. He sighed with a smile at that thought as Hestia got a warm hug from the girl she just healed. But that’s how it goes. Someone has to be on watch while they all enjoy their lives. I got their backs. He looked over and smiled as he noted Belfast, Illustrious and Unicorn were helping out with the temple healers in their own corner and the trio of beautiful ladies had their own following of gawkers. That Illustrious is GORGEOUS. I like her. Belfast too. Unicorn’s so cute it’s kinda scary. He looked back and saw Rias and Issei were sitting on a step in the bath with the redhead resting on his shoulder and he smiled warmly at that. You fuck that up, Issei, I WILL kill you. Issei shivered as though he felt Tyler’s warning in his mind.
“So you’re alone up here.”
He looked to see Akeno lean on the wall beside him and he chuckled.
“Hey Akeno.”
“Nice to see you too. And you’re not jealous?”
“Oh I am. Same time it makes sense. I’m dead inside and a heartless killing machine. I’ll keep em eye out while they all relax.”
Akeno smiled at that stance.
“I thought you were after your own harem?”
“I am. But their safety is more important to me then tryin to get laid.”
The sexy purple haired beauty sighed at that with a smile.
“You remind me of our friend Kyba. Always willing to sacrifice himself to keep us safe.”
“Kyba’s Kyba so who cares?”
She laughed.
“You would like him.”
He smiled at that while noting Ryuko and Satuski were hugging now.
“Thanks Akeno. Yu like the outfit?”
“I love it and it’s being repaired. I got hit by a spear. Bad dodge.”
“Chainmail under the shirt.”
“Clever and will do. And yes I’m fine.”
He smiled at that.
“You’re a lot stronger an you know.”
“Thank you for that.”
She went over and hugged Issei from behind. Irking Rias to NO end at the theft of her cuddletime. The warrior smiled at that one before settling in for the watch as his friends all relaxed.
An hour later the friends said good bye and regrouped around the warrior by the pillar and he smiled.
“Alright. We good to go?”
Rias smiled.
“Yup. Issei’s doing fine.”
Erza nodded.
“Wendy is growing well and is safe.”
Satuski smirked.
“Matoi and I have an understanding. And she thinks you’re insane.”
Hestia smiled.
“I’m set. I upgraded my spells twice this time.”
Index nodded.
“we’re kinda good at this.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at the sky.
“Let’s go pick our orders up from the shops and go from there.”
Yoko smiled as they walked into her shop.
“Your fur’s set.”
“Thanks Yoko. You got any of those photo crystals?”
“I do actually. 50 gold a piece an d they glow bright red when full.”
The friends got a set before heading to Feria’s shop for the girls’ creams. The redhaired MILF smiled warmly at her daughter’s happy glow.
“I’m glad you’re having fun sweetie.”
Rias hugged her mother as Tyler again kept watch with a smile.
“Thanks Mother. I like this world.”
Feria then hugged the warrior and he blinked.
“Thanks for looking after her.”
“Sure thing. And watch the hands.”
“I am not a grope.”
“Lady you’re a professional.”
That got a smirk from Rias as the man stepped out of the warm embrace.
“Where did you think I learned it from?”
“Akeno?”
“Okay good point.”
The friends left and Feria sighed at the closed door.
“And now he’s starting to see it. And is starting to long for it again. Poor guy.”

Tyler smiled as he passed the bars to them.
“wyvern scale. Ingra said a sword like that costs 250k and three days to forge.”
They whistled as they added the metal to their gear. Satuski smiled.
“Too soon.”
“Agreed. I at least want to put a number to the thing but agreed. Oh. I’ll pivk up Fenrir this time.”
They smirked at that as they walked in. The wolf goddess smirked as he walked up.
“Sorry! I just got attacked by a succubus! Shoulda jumped sooner!”
“Ha. Next time then.”
And he walked away as a few of the other adventurers smirked at the shut down.
“Too slow lad.”
“She said that to you, didn’t she?”
The hall laughed and Hestia frowned as she looked at Rias.
“It me or was he a bit colder then usual?”
The redhead tilted her head as Tyler looked at the board.
“Maybe? If so it was merely a flicker. Odd.”
Tyler was whistling as he walked along the wall before he smiled.
“Got it. Forest Wyvern. Reward is…..WOAH. 500,000 gold! For a single creature! Hey Index, what’s the entry on the wyvern?”
The nun didn’t respond and he looked to see her in the middle of a discussion with Satuski. He shrugged and pulled the book from his bag before looking it over. Ooookayyy. Wyvern. Forest Wyvern. Gotchya. 25 feet tall at the top of the head and about 300 long with a wingspan of 400 feet. Scales are harder then most metals and the only way to kill them is to stab it in the heart. As is the case with all dragonkin. And again like all dragonkin wyverns hoard valuables in large troves that are incredibly well hidden. Ha. There’s an idea.
“Hey Satuski.”
No answer and he looked to see her discussing a bill with Hestia. So he walked over and the goddess smiled as he walked over.
“Oh there you are Tyler. We got our next set of bills.”
He blinked at this but looked at them.
“A wendigo, another grandbear? Cool. An orc camp and a call for healers. Alright. We got anymore?”
Rias smiled.
“I got one for another set of trolls Satuski.”
“Take it Rias.”
“Umm.”
Erza was heard next.
“I have another forest wraith, Satuski.”
“We need to unload first, Erza.”
“Right.”
“Am I missing something here?”
Index looked at him.
“No. we’re busy. We’ll head out in a sec.”
he looked at her before noting Fenrir’s smirk. And he looked her in the eye and the goddess went WHITE at the look of utter suspicion and dark intent in his gaze. And an ice cold breeze blew through the room and even HESTIA shuddered.
“Tyler?”
“Just a thought. Butta….are the gods here able to screw with people’s hearts and heads?”
She shuddered harder as Fenrir gulped.
“No. The goods can’t one.”
He smirked now.
“But the evil ones, CAN.”
“It’s EXTREMELY DIFFICULT FOR THEM! AND THEY’RE NOT DOING ANYTHING! I SWEAR ON MY TAIL!”
“You’re THAT sure?”
“YES!”
He chuckled as the warrior approached the now cowering goddess.
“Look me in the eye and say that.”
Fenrir was utterly terrified by the waves of roiling evil and just utter DARKNESS coming off the kid as he looked er in the eye.
“So. You’re NOT screwing with us.”
“NO!”
“And they’re not.”
“NO!”
“And you swear on your tail?”
“I do!”
He chuckled.
“Well. YOU’RE telling the truth. I wonda. IS it the truth? Later.”
And like a light switch being flipped the feelings vanished as tyler walked over to the on dege girls.
“Sorry. Had a thought and needed to look into it.”
Hestia shuddered.
“And that thought was?”
“I was starting to get replaced. I’ve seen it in a few stories in my world so felt it best to nip it in the bud. With THEM. Since it’s common for gods to fuck with people like that.”
Fenrir was heard whimpering in terror as the memory went through her again and Satuski looked at him.
“You were feeling replaced.”
“You hit your groove and I was not in it. So. Yeah.”
“Ah.”
Rias chuckled.
“Gods ARE famous for that kinda crap.”
Index and Hestia nodded sagely.
“I did not, but some in my world did.”
“Yup. Happened a lot in my world. We good?”
The friends headed out as Fenrir had to drink a mug of ale.
“Those EYES. Those EMPTY EYES! We are lost if he so much as SUSPECTS us of ANYTHING bad!”
Tyler was in the lead again as they went on their hunts and he smiled.
“So the selection was the same?”
Satuski nodded.
“Practice since we like them.”
“Noted. I’ll be with Ingra again tomorrow but for the most part we’ll relax. And I found a wyvern poster.”
Index smiled.
“I heard. Sorry. Satuski was talking.”
“I get it.”
Hestia frowned again and Rias dropped to talk with her.
“I felt that.”
“You don’t think it’s lingering?”
The redhead frowned hard now.
“Hestia?”
“Yeah?”
“Akeno told me that while we were all with our friends at the bath, He was on watch. ALONE.”
“Okay?”
Erza blinked at this and looked at the redheaded devilgirl.
“You mean that while we were relaxing, HE was alone?”
Rias nodded.
“The entire time. Let’s talk later.”
The ladies nodded and the hunts went by without incident and they returned to their room to count coin. Tyler smiled as he did the math and the ladies cleaned up behind the couch.
“Not bad ladies. We made 75,424 this time. That by two nets us 37,712. That by 6 nets us 6,285 with two extra coins to party. All told we got 976,128‬ in party coin. I got 111,569 gold. Not bad.”
The girls swapped with the warrior for their bath and Satuski smiled.
“Will we go out again?”
“Hmm. How are we on entertainment? We’re gonna be stuck inside till the storm passes and to be honest we could use a day to break up the nonstop blood.”
Rias smiled.
“We got like 10 different games and the beds are comfy.”
“Alright. We’ll call it here and take a rest.”
He cleaned up and sat on the couch with the ladies. Who smiled and Rias smirked.
“We ladies agreed to a council meeting.”
“Yikes. Whatever happened I had no part in it.”
He got up and laid on the bed as Rias cast a spell.
“Silent Site.”
Tyler smiled as a small barrier of red hued glass surrounded them and he couldn’t hear a sound.
“I got an idea.”
“WE can hear YOU.”
“Making sure Rias. Kick me if you need me.”
He rolled over and was asleep like a light. Rias then looked at Hestia now.
“So while we got to have fun, HE got to watch. Alone.”
Satuski smiled.
“He was the bath watch. Like we agreed on.”
Erza nodded.
“Indeed. We agreed to always have one person at least on watch in the event of ambush.”
Index sighed.
“And did you forget he was there? I did.”
The girls looked at her and Hestia sighed.
“I did too. And before I did I was worried about not paying attention but then I thought it doesn’t matter. Tyler’s there so he’ll be on watch. Like he always is.”
Rias nodded at that.
“My friend Akeno said he didn’t move for the entire hour we were there and had a look of longing on his face as he all relaxed with our friends. She said it was INCREDIBLY well hidden an all, but still.”
Erza sighed as she looked over at the sleeping boy.
“And did we not agree to share the protective warning spell every night, ladies?”
Satuski frowned.
“we did.”
“Have YOU taken your turn? I haven’t.”
Rias sighed at that one and looked over to where the sleeping boy had rolled onto his other side.
“I completely forgot we even had that deal. And yet he’s cast it every night without missing a step. For fuck’s sake it’s active now!”
Hestia sighed.
“And I think he picked up on that. And it’s bothering him.”
Index nodded.
“But since he likes us so much he’s letting it lay and letting us enjoy the peace he’s longing for.”
Erza gritted her teeth angrily.
“I am NOT helpless and I do not need anyone to DEFEND me, FOR me. When he wakes Satuski takes her turn with the spell.”
“Agreed. Seems we started taking him for granted and abusing his kindness.”
Rias nodded as the boy in question sat bolt upright with a start.

“Okay I hate those.”
Tyler was sound asleep before he felt he’d slept too long and jolted wide awake with a bang. Then he groaned as he saw he’d been out a mere hour.
“Fuck THOSE with a fierceness. Ugh.”
He rubbed his eyes and looked over to see Satuski approaching.
“Morning Satuski-you okay?”
She smiled as she sat beside him.
“Just forgot something. It’s my turn with Protective Warning.”
“Oh. Here. I forgot too. Gotta watch that.”
He passed it over and the girl cast the thing before Tyler smiled at Hestia.
“Since Pearl’s been kidnapped by the queens, want your massage Hestia?”
“Please!”
He chuckled at her excitement and got off the bed while she grabbed her towel.
“Index was after you right?”
“Yup!”
Erza smiled and so did Rias.
“All of us today?”
“Sadly not. I don’t want to accidently hurt you.”
“Safe!”
The busty goddess was on her belly with the towel on her firm little ass and with her set of lotions neatly laid beside her. Tyler chuckled as he cracked his knuckles.
“A divine massage. Should be interesting.”
“I have a thunder spell.”
“So you’re a THUNDER goddess.”
she chuckled at that as he got to work on her.
“Oooh that feels good. And kinda.”
“Ha.”
Rias smiled as he worked the purring girl over.
“So tomorrow we’re resting. Anything you want to do, Tyler?”
“Not really beyond working on my smithing or killing something. I’ve always been a homebody so.”
Erza chuckled.
“work hard and enjoy home. I can respect that. In your old world?”
“I’d watch some a my favorite shows, write, or just sleep. Unless I got hired for some hit or something since my home town’s a warzone.”
He shrugged at that and Index smiled.
“What did you write Tyler?”
“fantasy stories with worlds like this, fanfictions with some a my favorite anime characters and me going on adventures, a few original works, and more of the same.”
Rias smirked.
“Anything of note with the anime characters?”
“A lot. One a my favorite arcs was taking some character from their world and dropping them in an entirely new one and see how’d they survive. One, called the Tale a the Demon, is 2000 pages long and starts as a slice of life with my character, ME, getting sent to another town and adapting to a world of light. His hometown was a warzone like mine and the other was your usual Japanese city. Over the course of like two months he get adopted into money, falls in love……and starts a war of anime characters when he discovers two of his absolute favorites had reincarnated into two of his friends. And he awakens their souls. In so doing he ends up causing the barriers of the worlds to just collapse and all the worlds were merging with his own. And it turned out every anime was real and he was now the leader of the good characters as they waged a war against their enemies.”
Rias whistled
“And you came up with that one, WITHOUT drugs?”
“Pretty much. Kicker is the idiot winds up with a harem of like 40 girls from many realities and yeah. Since he had the genetic ability to copy the powers of the characters, he was the leader of his army. At 14.”
Hestia sighed as he cracked her foot.
“And how does it end?”
“No clue yet. I DID end it, and start a sequel, but I didn’t like how abruptly I ended it so I kept it going. The enemy army has their own version of him with the same power. And get this. Crazy Ex-girlfriend.”
That got a snort from the girls as Satuski smiled.
“How do you WANT it to end, Tyler?”
“With my character killing the enemy leaders and the overwhelming majority of the enemy army. Same time there are a lot of sideplots that need wrapping up. For example. His little sister’s romance. She’s in love with her own girl and I want her to at least get laid before I end the story and move on to the next stage. Dunno. Seems fitting that she get her happy ending before my character does.”
Index sighed at that.
“And your character’s ending?”
“Right now he’s having some problems since he’s only 14 at the head of a war of horrors and has the lives of millions on his shoulders. And his friends are starting to drift away after he went berserk and blacked out from overusing his power when he found out some good characters had been captured by a torture demon. He was down a month and in that time, well, the world kept turning. And he sees it.”
Tyler sighed at that as he let Hestia’s foot go and smiled.
“Would you like your front done?”
“Please. I have a towel.”
She rolled over and put the towel on her impressive bust before letting him continue. The goddess smiled warmly as he worked.
“So you’re setting him up to lose his friends?”
“Not exactly. More his friends started taking for granted everything the Demon is, and forgetting just how much the Demon depends on them. And forgetting just how much the Demon suffered all in the name of their safety. Guy’s unkillable, nearly invincible, and has the power of the gods and anime on his side. And yet? All he ever wanted? Was to live his life with the ones he loved inside his sanctuaries playing cards or sex or just having fun with them in a place they were truly safe. They’re starting to forget that wish and even his Angel, the one he loves most and who is the entire reason he fights, is starting to drift herself now. And my GOD is it hurting him. That was as far as I got before I got called here.”
Erza smiled.
“I wish to read them if possible, Tyler.”
“Sure. I’d need a boon from a goddess but shouldn’t be a problem.”
Index smiled as he left Hestia a marsmellow.
“My turn!”
“Come on up.”
Hestia smiled as she got into the water and moaned at the feeling.
“Oooh this feels good!”
Index stripped and laid on the bed with her own supply and Tyler got to work on her slender frame. The happy nun ws instantly mewling in joy at her massage and the warrior left her a sponge too. Once the girls were safely in the water he sat on the couch with the rest and Rias smiled at him.
“So. Tiebreaker.”
“Stips?”
“Not this time.”
She got the board and he hit the button. His pieces appeared and the pawns were still empty along with the rooks now. THAT made Rias frown and she looked at him.
“Um. MINE are gone.”
He smiled.
“You have a boyfriend and are ACTUALLY in love, Rias. I saw it at the bath. I’m not a heartbreaker.”
She sighed at that.
“So your challenge?”
“withdrawn. I wouldn’t win.”
She sighed again as Index and Hestia looked at each other in mild shock while Satuski and Erza looked at each other and nodded. Rias made her move and the war was on. And Tyler won again and she grumbled.
“Dammit. Two outta three.”
“Sure thing Rias.”
The board was spun and Tyler won again with a similar trick that saw her pinned against her pawn wall and him using his queen that was Pearl. He smiled.
“Checkmate.”
“DAMMIT. I am RUSTY. Uuugh.”
He smirked and slid a poker set into view.
“Perhaps you’d like to win your dignity back another way.”
She smirked right back.
“Oh it is ON you cocky bastard.”
Index and Hestia join them now and the devilgirl did the shuffle as Satuski smirked.
“Our own purses, no loot and 500 gold limit.”
Tyler chuckled as Rias dealt the cards.
“No strip. To have it said.”
The girls smirked at that one as he looked at his cards and noted his pair a aces. She didn’t rig that. I guess she sucks are shuffling. Makes sense. The hand went on and Tyler smirked as he won a pot of 250 with four aces. The victory made the girls slump as they saw they were outmatched. But the game went on. Tyler smirked and they folded on pure reflex. And so it went. Tyler walked away 3000 gold richer and the girls all grumbled. Rias saying.
“I feel like he cheated, but I watched him the entire time. And NOPE.”
Tyler chuckled.
“To be good at poker, one must be good at two things. 1. Bullshit. 2. Bullshitting bullshit. And no one outbullshits like I do.”
The girls smirked at that one and he settled on the couch.
“Oh. Gear check.”
The girls laughed as they resharpened their gear and settled on the couches to relax. Tyler had his coat hanging on a peg and was flat on his back on a cushion with Index nearby. The blue haired nun smiled and laid beside him on the cushion snuggled against the bigger boy.
“I think Pearl might get jealous.”
“Ha. I like both so she can share.”
“Wow. You’re forceful too.”
“I know what I want.”
“Sorry.”
“I know. You’re TOO big.”
He chuckled as Rias smirked at him from her spot.
“WE still need to chat, Tyler.”
“I got the spell Rias.”
“I’ll get dressed. Pool.”
“Sure thing.”
“Boo. I JUST got comfy.”
“Go cuddle Hestia. She’s hotter then me.”
“Oh yeah.”
“Thank you!”
He changed into his trunks and sat beside the sexy redhead in the water.
“Lover’s Sphere.”
And they were encased in a solid black sphere before she looked at him with a smirk.
“So I was your waifu.”
“Yup. I kept a hope lit in my heart that just MAYBE, I’d get to meet you so long as I didn’t go dark.”
“Inside that ball was an image of me and you cuddled together in some bunk and I got it was from one of your stories.”
“I love you, Rias.”
She shivered at that before smiling.
“I know. I felt it when you made me grab the ball. And yet?”
“You’re in a happy relationship with Issei. I had my fantasy, Rias. And it served it’s purpose.”
That made her sigh.
“So you’re just moving on.”
“We’re friends. That alone is enough.”
She looked him in the eye.
“If I wanted more?”
“I’d ask you if you were serious. Then kiss you.”
The redhead smiled at the honesty before resting her head on his shoulder.
“I don’t. So we’re clear.”
He held her tightly.
“I’m glad we’re friends.”
“Me too. And is there anything I should know?”
“Hmmm. Akeno. I love her mismatched wings.”
“Tell her that please. She’d like it.”
“Sure. Issei is an idiot. And he’s even dumber then in the show, Rias.”
“You think he’s cheated?”
“I am amazed he hasn’t been arrested for rape yet. Not with Dressbreak and Boobylingual in his arsenal.”
She sighed and looked at the ceiling. Well. Where the ceiling would have been without the spell.
“Asuna told me her and Ryuko beat him up every morning before they go about their day to remind him they WILL beat him up.”
“Is there something you want, Rias?”
She shivered at that. Then sat up to look at him.
“I want to join their party to help them.”
He sighed at that. Then smiled warmly.
“I’ll talk to Asuna and see what we can do. And know we’ll always have a place for you in our party Rias.”
She looked at him.
“Just like that?”
HE looked at her.
“You’re here because you want to be. You don’t HAVE to stay. And I WILL miss you, but Issei’s your boyfriend. I get it.”
The redhead hugged him then and he smiled as he held her tightly.
“Thank you.”
“every time Rias. And yes we’ll keep your bed up here.”
“Ha.”
They snuggled for a bit in the water before they got out and dressed and rejoined the group. Rias then smiled as she faced the curious group.
“I’m going to be joing my boyfriend Issei in Asuna’s party everyone.”
They jumped and looked RIGHT at Tyler. Who shrugged.
“She doesn’t HAVE to stay with us everyone. You DO know that right?”
Satuski sighed and nodded.
“I do. And very well, Rias.”
Hestia and Index hugged her while Erza looked at Tyler.
“I wish to join Wendy. She’s my guildmate.”
“I get it.”
He smiled and looked at Satuski who nodded.
“I’ll stay.”
Index smiled.
“I found Toma. So I’d like to join his party, Tyler.”
Hestia nodded as well.
“And I found Bell. I’ll go with him.”
He sighed at this before smiling.
“I’ll miss everyone. But we’ll keep your beds here.”
Satuski then looked at him and he saw it.
“And DON’T pity me.”
She nodded and hugged him.
“I found my friends. We’re forming our own party.”
“We’ll split the party coin 6 ways then. I am keeping the big tent though.”
They laughed and the friends all hugged hard. Tyler smiled.
“I’ll be here if you ever need me ladies. And it was great having you all beside me.”
The girls got up and he pulled the party purse over.
“Alright. 938,416 divided by 6 nets you all 162,688‬. Use it well.”
They took their shares and headed for the door. Tyler shuddered as it closed and clutched his sword hilt hard as he saw the slots in his party empty. Leaving only him.
“I figured. DAMMIT I LOVED having them around. But I’m not surprised.”
6 tears fell from his face before he shivered.
“I’m sorry I was just too damn evil everyone. But. Someone has to keep the world scared. And sadly it’ll always be me. Ah well.”
He hung the sword on his back and looked at the empty room and the reddening sky out a window.
“I’ll get back to work.”
He pulled his coat about him and walked out of the room. Alone. The lone warrior returned to the guild and Fenrir gulped as he walked in alone.
“Tyler?”
“My friends found their friends. So my party broke up. How it goes sometimes.”
“we had nothing to do with it! I promise!”
“You’d be dead by now if I thought otherwise.”
He took the bill for a single giant worth 80,000 and brought it over. She saw it and slumped.
“So alone you’re a deathseeker.”
“Someone has to keep you people scared. And it’ll always be me.”
She stamped it sadly and he walked out.
“And once again he suffers heartbreak. And once again it’s just when he’s beginning to relax and trust those around him. EVERY DAMN TIME.”
Tyler had his black coat pulled tightly around him as he walked out of the city on his lone hunt and he sighed sadly as he missed the feel of Satuski, Rias, Erza, Hestia and Index behind him. But that’s how it goes. I’ll always be alone. Always. Just because I’m too freakin toxic and miserable for people to really be around for long periods of time. The warrior sighed again as he kept watch on the silent forest around him as he hunted the 65 foot tall creature. It didn’t take long before the ground started shaking and the green skinned thing appeared. Tyler fired a grapple into a tree and swung up behind the thing and sliced the back of it’s neck with his greatsword. It dropped with a bang and the knife came out.
“I got this side Satus-oh right.”
He sighed as he remembered he was alone again and got to work skinning the colossal creature. Tyler making makeshift carriers to haul an astounding amount of goods before he found the trove and the amount it contained. It being a surprising 75,659 gold. He smiled at that as he got moving.
“We-DAMMIT.”
The long teenager’s frustrated growl echoed off the trees and he sighed as he walked back to the city. Godddds DAMMIT. I am tired of always being fucking ALONE. I get sage healed, and STILL wound up alone. What more can I do? He shivered at the question and Fenrir sighed as she paid the amount out.
“I’m sorry Tyler.”
“No you’re not. You’re RELIEVED. I can tell.”
She just slumped at that callout as he took the money and left. Tyler sighed as he walked out the door.
“Every time.”
Fenrir was ashamed as well as angry now.

The warrior went to Feria’s shop now as the giant was better sold to her and he walked in to see the redheaded MILF talking to Belfast and her party of all people. Unicorn smiled widely as she saw him.
“Tyler! Yay!”
He smiled as the girl hugged him.
“Hey Uni. Great minds am I right?”
She giggled happily and the other two smiled as well….
“Tyler? Where’s my daughter?”
Until Feria’s flat callout put them all on edge. The warrior sighed as he walked up.
“She found the party Issei’s in and joined him. Everyone in my party found their friends. So my party broke up and here I am. I got giant.”
Feria hugged him hard now and he smiled.
“I’m okay. And NO. Just cause Rias is out of the picture does NOT mean I’ll sleep with you.”
She looked at him hurt.
“I am NOT that cruel!”
“Have it said.”
The redhead sighed at that and Belfast looked at him now as he unloaded.
“So they abandoned you for their friends?”
“More rejoined their original friends.”
Illustrious looked at the maid and they nodded as Feria sighed sadly.
“And you didn’t try to stop them, Tyler?”
“Why would I want to chain them to me, Feria? They wanted to be around me, then they didn’t. I wasn’t gonna force em.”
Here he sighed and slumped.
“And not like it wasn’t expected.”
The three ladies caught his beneath the breath words and they had looks of sad pity on their face. Then he smiled as he put the last of the giant on the counter.
“So how much for all this, Feria?”
She sighed at the redirect.
“I can take it for 45,500.”
“That much? Wow. I’ll fill out my potions too.”
“That will be 500.”
“45,000?”
“Deal.”
Unicorn got a hug and he walked out. Belfast sighed as she looked at the closed door.
“I can see a difference already.”
“Belfast, that poor kid has lost every single person he has ever cared about. EVERY TIME he gets close to caring, they either die, turn on him or leave. And he’s always left alone. And he always carries on. Since what else can he do? SOMEONE has to do it.”
Tyler returned to the guild and went to the board where he found two bills for giants and took them both for the morning run. Fenrir stamped them sadly and he returned to the throne room where Ignis and Feia called to him. The fire queen smiled as he walked up.
“We adopted Pearl.”
He smiled widely.
“So she’s a princess?”
“Big brother!”
The happy little sybil came in giggling like a missile and he swept her up into a hug.
“Princess Shadow! Atta girl!”
She giggled and he hugged her tightly before she smiled.
“I’ll be living with them now!”
“Really?”
Feia blinked as she picked up a MASSIVE pang of pain inside his soul at this all the while masked entirely behind his proud smile. Pearl smiled.
“Yup! They said they want to teach me what a princess is supposed to be so I’ll be in their room now!”
“You better visit.”
“I will! Bye!”
She hopped down and ran off with a maid and he sighed with a smile.
“Now THAT fits. Ha. Give em hell sis. I’ll be here when you need someone to scare them again.”
He walked away and Ignis noted something.
“Tyler? Where’s the girls?”
“They found their other friends and my party broke up.”
She and Feia looked at each other and sighed. The redhaired queen looked at him.
“The room was for your party, Tyler. You don’t HAVE a party anymore.”
He slumped even more now and nodded.
“I understand. I’ll go find a room then.”
He turned and walked to the door…and opened it to a massive thunderstorm. The warrior smiled humorlessly.
“Why am I NOT surprised? Well. I know how this goes.”
Feia gritted her teeth now.
“Dammit. NO I can feel that from here. Tyler KEEP the damned room! No! You saved-“
“It’s fine, Feia. Thanks though.”
And he walked into the rain with and shut the door. The Dark Queen rounded on her wife in a fury.
“WHY DID YOU TAKE HIS HOME TOO? WHY? HAVE YOU LEARNED NOTHING? DID YOU NOT SEE HOW HURT THAT BOY WAS? I HATE YOU!”

Tyler shivered as he walked through the freezing rain along the street heading for an inn he knew of. His hood up over his head and his gear in it’s water proof bag. Again. I am not surprised. I guess it’s time to wake up. He walked into the packed inn and the matron sighed as she saw his rain drenched form.
“Sorry Tyler. All the rooms are booked.”
“Course they are, Bri. Thanks anyway.”
“The queens threw you out?”
“Me party broke up. The room was granted to my PARTY. No party, no room.”
That made her sigh and she slid him a drink.
“The world be a cruel place. You do the realm a service and the just spit you out when it passes.”
“What else is new?”
He slid her 10 gold for the drink and downed it before walking out.
“I know a place.”
The lone warrior walked through the rain darkened city and looked at the sky sadly.
“It was a nice dream this time at least.”
He went to the remains of the orphanage he and the girls had destroyed and found a dry corner inside one of the few rooms that hadn’t been blown open and unrolled his bedroll and sat against the wall.
“Protective warning.”
The spell blanketed the entire ruin and he shivered at the cold.
“I got spoiled.”
The warrior laid his gear beside him and settled into the ruined room and sniffed.
“I miss them already. Ah well. I’ll just be here the scare people. As always.”



WELL. ALONE AGAIN.
DAY 4.
FRIDAY.
DAYS UNTIL WAVE: 26.
GOLD: 405,257‬


Tyler was wakened by the sound of thunder and sighed as he got off his bedroll.
“Least we did BEDROLLS right.”
The warrior packed up from the night and walked into the rain to the inn where the matron sighed.
“Do I dare ask?”
“The husk of the brothel we blew up.”
“Kid that just isn’t right.”
“Ha. Don’t act like you’re surprised. I’m not.”
She sighed at that and he got himself a breakfast of bacon, eggs, coffee, and some whiskey for 30 gold before he headed out to work. Since resting for the day just wasn’t an option. The door shut and the matron looked to see a familiar redheaded devilgirl walking down the stairs with her new party.
“YOU pay extra. Miserable BITCH.”
“WHAT? WHAT HAPPENED?”
“The kid you abandoned slept on the street. I hope you’re proud a yourself.”


Tyler had his hood up as he walked through the darkened forest.
“Sight.”
Ad he used the spell to highlight the forest and prevent missing anything. The lone warrior killed the giants in a similar manner before dragging over half the bodies back to the city and Fenrir had a look of pity on her face as she oaid him the 160,000 gold.
“I AM-“
“No you’re not. Stop lying for once in your life, Fenrir. I lost my friends. AGAIN. So why the fuck do you care?”
He left her to her horror and went to the board where he took down three giant bills and went to see Ingra. The dwarven smith sighed as he walked uin drenched.
“I heard. Kid there be a bunk in the forge. Shut up and take it.”
“You sure?”
“Not EVERYONE IS A HEARTLESS BITCH! SOMEONE HAS TO CARE!”
He chuckled at that and slid 75 gold over.
“Thanks Ingra.”
She just sighed at this.
“By the forge you need someone to care. Come on.”
The tough lady led him into the back and showed him to a side room with a bunk he’d fit on.
“This be you. And my gods to I hate this.”
“I’ll be gone-“
“NOT YOU. And they called you friend.”
“I just met em three days ago. It makes sense.”
She sighed at that and they went to the forge where the thing growled at him.
“Oh we’re livid, Tyler. Hestia is better then this! She was KNOWN for NEVER ABANDONING a Familia member! It was something she prided herself on!”
“WAS I a Familia member Hephaestus? Did I take her flame?”
The fire went quiet at that and he smiled humorlessly.
“See? We were forced into the same party. I am amazed it took that long.”
He sighed at this.
“WAS I a member, Hephaestus? Did I ever take her flame?”
The fires went quiet and he smirked humorlessly.
“See? I wasn’t a member of her Familia.”
Ingra sighed as the fires had a heartbroken feel to them now.
“You’re suffered enough and WE’RE POWERLESS TO HELP AND IT IS KILLING US!”
Tyler sighed at this and shrugged.
“I’m fine. I’ll just be here to scare people. As usual.”
He looked at the fire.
“I got work to do. I’ll be around.”
Ingra sighed.
“They be payin extra in here for this, Lad. That just isn’t right.”
“It’s fine.”


The warrior through himself into his training for the two hours before he set the four new weapons on racks as Ingra nodded sadly.
“They be very good silverite. And have a distinct feel to them now. 35000. And the others sold too.”
He took the 15,000.
“Thanks Ingra. I’ll be back by dark.”
“Just walk in. Gods know you’ve earned that much.”
“I appreciate it.”
He walked out and blinked as he was met by Index’s party. The blue haired girl smiled as she saw him.
“Hey Tyler! This is Toma!”
“So you’re the one that was looking after Index? Thanks. She’s a handful.”
The warrior smiled at the tall, lanky guy with the mace.
“She’s a good friend. Oh. Go see Pearl when you get a chance Index.”
“Sure. Bye!”
He walked out and Ingra glared at the blue haired nun one the door shut.
“YOU have NO heart. And pay triple. Know I would THROW YOU OUT if I could, but it not be right to blame the group for the acts of the one. But I HATE YOU.”

Tyler left the city in the thundering rain on his giant hunts. I’ll have enough to pay Ingra forward for meals too. And baths. It wouldn’t be right to mooch off her. And it ISN’T right I’m imposing on her to begin with. The warrior sighed as he killed the three giants in a similar manner and returned to the city. Fenrir paid him the 240,000 gold and he went to the board with a tired expression and took FOUR giant bills down and she looked at him.
“No. I will not stamp-“
He glared at her and she stamped them on pure reflex.
“Good puppy.”
She shuddered at that as he walked out to do some upgrading.
“His heart is on the verge of dying altogether. Oh WHY can’t he catch a break? No. FUCK IT.”
Tyler went to Yoko’s shop and the fox goddess sighed as he walked in.
“What will it be Tyler?”
He set some giant hide on her counter.
“Pack upgrade please.”
“That’s 15,000.”
He paid her and she draped a tail on him comfortingly.
“You have my pity, Tyler. I mean it.”
He held her furry tail a moment before passing it back.
“Thanks Yoko. I’m just tired. See ya later.”
He left and was gone. Then Erza walked in with Wendy and Yoko glared at the redhead.
“And you call yourself a good friend. FUCK YOU.”

Tyler killed the four giants without issue and got paid the 320,000 gold before he brought the mass of goods to Feria’s shop. He walked in just in time to see the MILF sell a potion to Belfast’s party. Unicorn looked over and squeaked at the sight of the drenched, hulking boy in black.
“What HAPPENED to you?”
He sighed as he dragged the sled he’d made behind him.
“I’m just tired, Unicorn.”
“Go sleep then.”
“Where? I lost my room. I slept on the street, and have to rent Ingra’s forge room since every inn in town’s booked. So I gotta get back to work.”
ALL four ladies were looking at him in horror and He set the pile of giant goods beside Feria’s counter.
“So much for the lot, Feria?”
She just looked at him.
“That girl has some FUCKING nerve. HERE. NOW!”
A small ball of red light darted out of the room and Tyler sighed at it.
“Don’t blame her for wanting to be with her friends and boyfriend, Feria. I don’t.”
She glared at him.
“And just LEAVE you? After how KIND you were to her? HOW KIND YOU STILL ARE?”
“Soooo the fact she had friends prior is a BAD thing? And she wanted to be with her BOYFRIEND of HOWEVER long? Come on. I won’t force them. I’ll just be there when they need someone to remind people not to fuck with them. So how much for the giants?”
Unicorn hugged him and squeaked.
“You’re soaked!”
“I work hard.”
“You’ll get sick!”
“I’m immune. Not the first time I’ve had to sleep in the rain. Least it’s not winter this time. Look I got work to do. How much?”
Feria sighed.
“75,000 fpr the lot.”
“Thank you. See ya later.”
He walked out without another word and Belfast shuddered.
“Illustrious.”
“I saw. That poor boy. Belfast?”
“Yes. I fear we must.”
Feria glared at them.
“If you don’t, DON’T come back.”

Tyler walked through the rain back to the guild and to the board. He looked at the smirked as he saw one.
“A demon. Perfect.”
He reached for it,
“Don’t you dare.”
Only for Fenrir’s cold voice to shut him down.
“Demons FEED off people like you in a lot less pain. Please don’t.”
He took it anyway and slammed it on her counter.
“I’ll kill it. And you can stop FUCKING pretending. I can see it in your eyes, Fenrir. You WANT me to get killed. You can lie to yourself all day long. But you can’t lie to me. Now STAMP IT.”
She had a look of misery on her face as she stamped the thing.
“I HATE THIS.”
“Still lying. Some godkiller.”
She had a look of rage at that as he walked out.
“That was not called for.”

He smirked and looked at the bill.
“I need something dark. I hope this does it.”
The creature was said to haunt a ruined structure outside the city and the warrior moved towards it like a dark shadow of dark intent as he did a coin check.
“I made money today. All told I got 490,000‬. Nt bad for one dead man.”
He found the moldering ruin and drew the now jet black greatsword as he walked inside.
“So a deathseeker approaches.”
And a ten foot tall manbeast dropped to the floor with a sneer.
“Come for me to kill ya boy?”
“No. YOU’RE here to AMUSE me.”
The berserk warrior rushed the demon and the forest echoed with the sounds of agonized, inhuman screaming as the evil being was exposed to the evil of a kind it never knew existed. For the next several hours the ruins echoed with the sounds of the demon’s screams of pain, of begging, of pleading and of utter agony as the teenager took all the rage, pain, loneliness, and regret in his soul out on the hellspawn thing before it died and left behind a battered horn. Tyler shivered as he took the horn and left the blood soaked ruin. Fenrir shuddered as he walked in and tossed the horn onto the counter.
“250,000 gold. And the queens will want a word with our resident Demonslayer.”
“Thanks.”
He took the horn and the gold before heading back to the palace. He walked inside and was faced by the queens on their thrones and Pearl on their lap. The redhaired cutie giggling happily on her perch. Tyler approached ad she squealed.
“Big brother! You came to visit!”
She went to hug him and he stopped her.
“Sorry, Shadow. I’m kinda soaked.”
She hugged him anyway.
“Still my big brother!”
He smiled warmly at that and threw the horn at the queens’ shocked feet.
“I killed a demon. Was told to come here.”
Feia shuddered as she felt the pain in his soul while Ignis sat in her throne.
“Well done, Hero. You are granted a boon for the killing of a balor. Sadly a room is not-“
Feia got up, and threw her crown at her.
“I renounce you. Can you NOT feel that?”
Ignis rubbed her eyes.
“He is a HERO Feia! He is STRONGER THEN YOU THINK!”
“fuck it. I quit. You’re alone. Pearl. With me.”
“Kay!”
Tyler just took the horn and left. Feia and the cutie left the palace and Ignis sighed as she sat alone on the thrones.
“He’s just ONE hero. We have others.”

The lone warrior went back to Ingra’s smithy and the dwarf sighed as he placed the horn on her counter.
“It be weaker then your current.”
Upgrade my mail?”
“45,000.”
He paid her and sat in a corner as she worked. The mail as upgraded and he replaced it under his shirt before returning to the guild. He took another giant bill for 80,000 and killed it as well. The total rewards were a total 160,000 gold. He returned to Bri’s inn and she looked at him sadly.
“I am sorry, Tyler.”
He smiled as he sat in a corner by a fireplace. And the woman had a tear appear at the sheer amount of steam rising off his frame from the drying.
“I’m fine, Bri. Special please.”
he fed on the good food and paid the 50 gold before returning to the smithy where Ingra sighed.
“I work late lad.”
“I expected as much.”
“Bath be there.”
“You sure about this, Ingra? You DO know you don’t have to, right?”
The dwarf glared at the taller boy.
“Lad. It’s called KINDNESS. Go on.”
He nodded and cleaned up hard in the small hogshead she had as a tub before he set his gear to dry on some racks by the door to his small room. He laid on the mattress and curled into a ball as he fought to not miss the warmth of his friends around him and not long for the feeling of HAVING friends.




I’M STILL HERE.
DAY 5.
SATURDAY.
DAYS UNTIL WAVE: 25.
GOLD: 895,257



Tyler woke with a start and got dressed before leaving the smithy without a sound. He went to Bri’s inn and noted the sky was clear again. The matron looked at him.
“No one else is up yet.”
“I’ll be mindful.”
He got the same meal as before and headed to the guild where Fenrir looked at him.
“Tyler?”
“What?”
“Please. Stop.”
“No.”
He took a bill for another giant and she stamped it dejectedly. Tyler walked out of the guild and down the street with his hood up as usual. He smiled slightly as he saw Hestia and her party all laughing and smiling while he walked by without a word. Next was Satuski as she gave orders to her set of four friends while they strode to another part of the city. Erza had a set of five people with her now and they were moving with purpose on their own hunt and last was Index in her party heading for the forest. He noting they still wore the outfits he’d designed them and that made him smile warmly. At least I did SOMETHING of worth for them. He passed Feria’s shop and saw her talking to Rias with intensity but noted the smiles on their faces so kept moving. I played my part in their lives. Now it’s time to move on. This isn’t one of my stories. It’s real life. Now way in hell would they want to stay around someone like me. And that’s okay. The giant was found and he killed with the swing attack. He returned and got the 80,000 from Fenrir before heading to Feria’s shop. The redheaded MILF smiled sadly as he walked in alone but dry.
“I’m sorry Tyler.”
“It’s fine, Feria. I got to play my part in their lives and MEET Rias. I’m okay with that.”
“If only her eyes were clean.”
“It wouldn’t matter. I’ll still be here.”
He unloaded and the woman just hugged him.
“35,500.”
“Thanks Feria.”
She smiled and he headed to the palace.
“I think I have enough.”
He walked in and was met by Ignis on her throne. Feia was gone and so was Pearl. The redhaired queen looked at him as he approached.
“What matter do you have with the crown?”
He smiled.
“How does property buying work in the queendom?”
She blinked at this.
“You’re not settling down.”
“Not really. Just getting a place of my own for once.”
She nodded.
“Admirable. To purchase property in the queendom you must be in good standing with the crown, and since you’re a hero, all taxes are waved so long as you live. And the gold you have to have on hand at the time of purchase. Budget?”
“750,000.”
“Hmm. Reasonable. These are the ones we have on offer.”
A set of two story buildings appeared on magical panels and he scrolled through the sets before smiling at one. It was a modest home with two floors and full cellar. 10 bedrooms and full hot tub style bath with enclosed front and backyard. Cost was 550,000.
“That one.”
Ignis nodded.
“Greenhome. A lovely place. And upkeep will be taken by the crown as you are a hero.”
“Thanks Ignis.”
“QUEEN runt.”
He blinked at her tone and looked at her for real now. She was taken aback by his searching gaze now.
“why are you looking at me like that-“
HE leapt at her and stabbed her I the chest with the greatsword.
“Holy PURGE.”
She screamed and burst into flames before her image split down the center and another woman spilled out onto the floor. The shell shattered and Tyler was there with another spell.
“Healing Touch.”
She growled viciously as she rose to her full height.
“ROYAL PURGE! DOPPEL HUNT NOW!”
a massive dome of white holy magic exploded from her frame and engulfed half the city with a fair few being purged. Feia and Pearl came racing into the room to hug the red queen and Tyler was just waiting to be noticed again. Feia reacted first as she hugged him.
“AGAIN. Thank you.”
“So how the hell did a doppel get in and to the queen no less?”
Ignis was furious.
“It attacked me in the garden while I was on a stroll. It helps me think. I was taken by surprise. And it violated me. Again. Not the first time I’ve been hit by doppel. And I am PISSED I got hit again. Ugh.”
He shrugged and passed the panels over.
“Not my problem. I’ll just pay and head out.”
Ignis glared at him now.
“The FUCK you will. That room be yours still. The doppel screwed you.”
“The girls?”
“No. They left of their own accord.”
“I thought so. Well. I got my home back. I think.”
She hugged him hard now.
“I’m sorry, Tyler. I really am.”
“Are you?”
She glared at him.
“LOOK me in the eye.”
He did and noted her blazing orbs.
“So you do. Ha. Noted. I’ll head back out then.”
He turned and left. Ignis shivered and looked at Feia.
“I felt it inside that thing’s cage. HOW has he not killed himself yet?”

Tyler returned to Ingra’s smithy and she smiled.
“I heard. Finally something good happened to you.”
“Ha. We’ll see how long it lasts. The weapons sell?”
“They did. 17,000.”
He did his two hours and headed to the guild where Fenrir sighed.
“If you die, Tyler, you’ll be taken by my sphere.”
“Thanks I think.”
He went to the board and looked at the offerings before just shrugging and taking one for a giant clan. 450,000 gold. Fenrir just shut her booth.
“That has up to 35 creatures. No. NO. I am not letting you kill yourself.”
He punched through the grate over her booth, took her stamp, and stamped it himself. Then left. She just slumped at this.
“He WANTS to die.”
Tyler left the city and headed along the forest to the giants’ den. His hand healed by a spell. I’m sorry. You want me to get stronger, right? Whatever. I won’t die out here. And even if I did, no one would miss me. He found the massive clearing that housed the giants and was swinging among them with the greatsword. An hour later the last oen fell and he dropped to the ground panting and hurt from the exertions of the fight. Then he drank a stamina potion and used a combination of his ice floor spell, some sleds, and rope to drag the overwhelming majority of the beasts and their trove back to the city. People just gaping at the sight of the lone warrior dragging 35 giants worth of goods through the city with frozen floor spells and a dark look of rage on his face. Fenrir just slumped at this feat and paid it.
“I regret paying this with everything I am. And even if it be a feat of utter power, the guild does not honor it as it be an honorless deed.”
Tyler merely turned around and dragged the loot to Feria’s shop. The devilQueen gaped as he walked in and looked at her.
“How much for the lot?”
She looked at him.
“I’ll take that for 250,000. So long as you take a nap.”
“I’ll rest tonight.”
He got his payment ad went back to the guild. He looked at the board and felt an odd weakness in his fist. He looked and found it was still closed. Oddly enough it refused to open when he commanded it.
“I said. CUT THE SHIT.”
His hands snapped and cracked as he forced the stiff and battered tendons and ligaments to work as usual before he took another giant bill. That was when he noticed that was the LAST giant bill on the board and shrugged as he walked over to Fenrir. Who stamped it without a word and he left. The giant fell and he dragged it back to the city. Feria just passed him the 35,550 gold and he went back to the guild. When he saw there were no more giant bills he shrugged and went to Ingra for his two hours. The dwarf sighed but carried the lessons on as usual before he headed to the palace for an unload. He walked into the room and shivered as he saw how empty it was. The 6 beds were still there and he saw they still had the hair from the girls in each of them.
“I’m sorry.”
He went to the empty party coffer and poured the 2,151,257 gold into it. He secured it and walked out to find Sally at the door. She hugged him hard.
“Please, Tyler, take a break before you kill yourself!”
He hugged her warmly.
“If you join me.”
She sniffed.
“I can’t. I got booked by my wife.”
“I get it.”
He more or less fell on to the couch as Sally left with tears on her face at the transformation the warrior had undergone in just three days.




STILL HERE. EH WHO CARES?
DAY 6.
SUNDAY.
DAYS UNTIL WAVE: 24.
GOLD: 2,151,257



Tyler didn’t wake up. He came to. The man rose from his face down position on the couch with cracks and groans from his protesting body.
“Shut up.”
Hs forced them into silence before he hopped into the pool. The waters turning instantly red and purple from the inhuman creatures he’d been hunting. He looked in a mirror and noted his face was scruffy and his hair unkempt again. So he pulled a dagger and cleaned up in the pool before getting dressed in his magically cleaned gear and heading out. Sally hugged him.
“I’m sorry they left you.”
“I’m okay.”
“NO YOU’RE NOT! YOU’RE the one lying to yourself!”
He sighed and held the kind maid tightly.
“Really, Sally. I’m okay. Don’t worry about me. Pearl okay?”
She sniffed.
“She’s loving her life as a princess. And she is learning well.”
“Good for her. I’ll be here when she needs me.”
“What about YOU? What about when YOU need them?”
He smiled sadly as he patted her blonde hair.
“I’m the one that has to keep the world from getting cocky. That’s my job. Theirs is to enjoy it. I’m used to it.”
She hung her head at this and sniffed.
“I HATE them.”
“Don’t. Go enjoy it.”
He left her In the hall and headed to the guild. He walked in and over to the board where he was met by Belfast and her two friends. She approached him.
“I have an offer for you, Tyler.”
He looked at her curiously.
“Need some help?”
“We have an extra slot in our party for you if you want it.”
“Huh?”
Unicorn smiled as she hugged him.
“We’re strong! But we need a greatsword on point.”
“Oh. Ha. How’s your party work, Belfast?”
She smiled and they got a table to discuss terms. The maid opened the dance.
“Since we are one group we pool all our gold to better support to group. I hold the purse as I am party leader with Illustrious my second.”
Tyler crossed his arms.
“Say I want the same dagger as Uni?”
Illustrious answered in her warm, soft breath.
“If you fight, you lose it.”
“Hm. That’s fair. I got my room at the palace back so you’re welcome to share it ladies.”
Belfast smiled at the kind offer.
“Is it one room?”
“And open air pool hot tub bath. I do not peek. I promise you that.”
“We will test you. You are a frontline fighter correct?”
“And defense mage. I’m also an apprentice bladesmith to Ingra and spent two hours each day with her to better my craft.”
Unicorn smiled.
“You make things?”
“Check it.”
He looked at Illustrious, head to toe, toe to head before smiling and pulling his notebook and sketching inside it. He tore the page out and slid it over.
“And bam.”
The three ladies gasped at the beautiful adventurer’s outfit he designed for her.
“It’s lovely!”
“And not in an unseemly manner either!”
“I want one!”
He smiled and made one for Unicorn and Belfast. The purple haired cutie hugged him hard as Belfast smiled.
“Thank you. Do you have any other such skills?”
“I give massages. And am a five star chef. Sadly that last one I MIGHT be a bit rusty but ya know.”
Illustrious smiled.
“Massages? Nude?”
“Towel if you’re not comfortable. And pick your supply.”
Belfast sighed now.
“They left such a wonderful companion like you. And we all share a room. Camp?”
“I kept the big tent from my last party, Belfast. Holds ten and is made from any types of fur.”
He passed the thing around and they blinked again.
“Oh my.”
“I want to sleep in that.”
“It’s comfy!”
Tyler smiled as he got it back.
“I’m also active at times. And have a spell for discreetness.”
The maid smirked.
“Appreciated. Any other such spells?”
He slid Sight over and she frowned.
“Your defense?”
“It’s a type of do-all. Tracker, enemy detector, backup sight in the dark, you get the idea. Metal detector. I don’t look through clothes I promise you.”
“One chance and we will know.”
“The good ones usually do. I use a greatsword. Belfast?”
She smiled and patted her trident.
“I use the trident. Illustrious is a potent archer and Unicorn is our mage.”
“Huh. Interesting formation. Spells?”
Unicorn smiled as she slid her panel over.
“Hm. Fire, ice, paralyze, some earth too. I don’t see any water spell, Belfast.”
“Is that an issue?”
“You can drink the water conjured.”
“I see. We need a set then.”
“I have one. And now skills. Hm. She cooks, that’s a plus, and that’s about it.”
He slid his panel over and the two ladies smiled.
“I see his plan Bel. He was going for overlap.”
“I agree. And find this formation most potent. We will adopt it.”
Belfast smiled.
“Will you join us?”
He smiled.
“So long as you don’t treat me like I’m a deadman walking, Belfast.”
“Agreed.”
They shook on it and he paid for the thing to add him to their party. Then he sat back in the chair.
“So. I’m up front, Belfast will be behind me by 7 feet, Illustrious and Unicorn at the back and offset either side.”
Belfast smiled as she saw it.
“Room to work and maneuver. If you need backup?”
“I will drop into reach of your trident. And we will make a box shape.”
“I see it. You are quite skilled at battle formations.”
“we’ll get a revamp on our spell arsenals. I’d prefer having all of us mirror our loadouts in the event of anything.”
Unicorn smiled.
“More firepower!”
He patted her and looked at her mother.
“Anything I should know NOW ladies?”
Illustrious smiled.
“She was given her lessons. And permission to follow her heart.”
“So THAT’S the ulterior motive. Slick.”
Belfast smiled as she looked at her outfit sketch.
“I suggest we drop these off to be made.”
He smiled and drew another set of designs.
“There’s a ball in a few days ladies. These should help.”
They looked at them in utter shock and Unicorn hugged him hard.
“I wanna be your date!”
“I asked Pearl to go already.”
“Boo! But FINE. She’s your little sister, right?”
“Last I checked. So where are we for party coin, Belfast?”
She smiled.
“We cleared 654,650 gold for the three. Your coin?”
“2,151,257”
They looked at him in shock and he smiled humorlessly.
“I work harder when I’m pissed.”
He got a hug from Unicorn.
“You’re better with a smile!”
He chuckled and looked at Belfast.
“I should tell you. I’m a Dark One.”
She sighed.
“So you will do the things we of kindheartedness just can’t.”
“Or won’t.”
“I see. Do you have a tool?”
“Depends on the situation. But you’ll see it coming a mile away.”
“Very well. Have you been to ingra yet?”
“I have not. I do a run before going over. Your usual prey ladies?”
Illustrious smiled.
“We hunt bandits. I believe that has changed now.”
“I hunt giants for fun. And kill demons too.”
They looked at him and he chuckled.
“I’m stronger then I look.”
Belfast nodded at this.
“I will ask you keep our strength in mind.”
“I’m not the party leader. But I’ll be taking a bill at my level for me on our raids till you reach my level.”
“That is fair. And that will be?”
He walked to the board and smirked as he saw another bill for a demon.
“That.”
He took it and Belfast shuddered at the now dark glee on his face.
“We will stay clear.”
“Do so. I have a method for them. And it HURTS.”
Illustrious sighed at that as the ladies gathered their own bills. Tyler smirked as he saw it was a set of four bandit camps.
“I like hunting bandits too. Have you looted their camps?”
Unicorn nodded vigorously.
“We help people!”
“cute.”
She smiled as Fenrir stamped their bills.
“Thank the gods.”
The next stop was Yoko’s shop and the fox goddess smiled as she saw the four of them.
“Oh thank the tail! SOMEONE actually gives a damn. How can I help ladies?”
Belfast slid the sketches over and Yoko smiled.
“Why’d I bother asking? It’ll be an hour.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at the silver haired maid.
“Let’s see Gree now. See about our magic.”
“I see efficiency is important too.”
“Downtime and me aren’t the best of friends.”
The white haired Illustrious smiled as they walked along the street.
“So you’re a workaholic?”
“Kinda. I love the sound og my howling blade and the rush of war so it’s not really work.”
Unicorn was holding his hand as they walked and was all glow while Belfast sighed.
“so you enjoy bloodshed, Tyler?”
“Immensely. Nothing quite like the rush of charging into an enemy camp with your sword in your hands and fire on your lips. My kinda paradise.”
He smiled at that and Illustrious sighed.
“There is more to life then war, Tyler.”
“I know. Yet war is always there. Everything else usually ends up leaving.”
That made them sad at the reminder. Gree smiled as they walked in.
“I’m sorry your friends left you, Tyler.”
“It’s fine. And thanks for the easier then they shoulda been hunts.”
“I did nothing. You just went wild.”
“Well. I like fire!”
She smirked.
“I just had a vampire.”
“Huh. Noted.”
He slid his panel over.
“Copy of my arsenal for the ladies please.”
“Sure. That’ll cost 75,000.”
He paid from his purse and Belfast lifted an eyebrow.
“We can pay for it ourselves you know.”
“Yeah but I got more then the party at the moment.”
Unicorn giggled as he passed her set.
“Thanks!”
“sure thing Uni. Belfast, Luster,”
“LUSTER?”
“Sorry your name is a freakin mouthful.”
Illustrious smiled at that.
“My nickname is Lily”
“Lily. Noted.”
Belfast smiled as she got her set of spells.
“I love the foresight here, Tyler. You were party leader before, correct?”
“I was. Satuski was my second.”
“If I were to offer you the position?”
He looked at her and she smiled sheepishly.
“None of us are flagships.”
“Well. If you’re sure, Belfast, I’d be happy to.”
She smiled and the swap was made. The warrior then smirked as he looked at them.
“So you’re aware? Your measurements are on your screens.”
“we know. Don’t look.”
“Skills, spells, and such are party knowledge.”
Lili smiled as she got her set.
“I like that. An open unit?”
“with modesty intact. I’m not interested in seeing till you wanna show me.”
Unicorn blushed and hugged him.
“I like you.”
“we’ll see, Unicorn. You’re like the size of my leg. I don’t want to hurt you.”
“I’m strong!”
He sat her on his shoulder.
“And tall!”
“Yay!”
The group smiled at that as they headed out. As they walked out, they were met by Satuski heading in. The black haired girl smiled warmly at the warrior.
“Hey Tyler. Good to see you.”
“Hiya Satuski. See you been busy.”
“You too. I-why are you looking at me like that?”
Satuski then noticed Belfast and Lilli glaring daggers of disgust at her and Tyler sighed.
“Let it be.”
Belfast had a disdainful expression on her face as she walked away.
“Abandoning your friend that has been nothing but kind to you. How CRUEL.”
“ENOUGH Belfast.”
Satuski was taken aback by her condemnation.
“We ALL went out separate ways Belfast. Even him. You have no idea what you’re talking about.”
“Let it GO.”
She shivered at the shutdown from the warrior and did let it go as the parties split. Lilli sighed as she looked at him.
“Do you not miss them, Tyler?”
He shuddered.
“Yes of course I do. But I will not force them to be around me, Lilli. You’re with me because you WANT to, NOT because you HAVE to.”
Belfast sighed at that and he looked at her.
“And DON’T pity me. I don’t need it. I don’t WANT it. And DON’T MAKE CHOICES AROUND PITY.”
The maid had thunder in her eyes now.
“we want to help you! It is not a bad thing to have people feel bad for you!”
“so long as you WANT to be near me because you WANT TO. NOT because you think you HAVE TO or NEED to. Let me ask this.”
“Speak.”
He looked her in the eye.
“Would you have approached me for your party if the mess had NOT occurred, Belfast?”
She blinked. Then nodded.
“I would.”
He looked at Unicorn and she was confused.
“Why did Bel just lie to you?”
He sighed deeply.
“Because she’s afraid to set me off again. And THAT’S why I HATE pity. If you don’t have the decency to tell me the truth then go fuck yourself. I’ll be fine on my own.”
And he walked away from the stunned party.
“Least I don’t have to freakin worry if I’m being lied to.”
He hit a button and left their party and vanished into the forest. Belfast slumped. Regret in her eyes.
“I was mistaken. He was longing for true friendship. NOTHING LESS. And I ruined the one chance we had. He’ll never trust us again. DAMMIT. Now I hate myself.”

Tyler sighed as he walked through the forest.
“Maybe I am just too nasty.”
His saddened voice was alone in the woods as he went to the ruined keep and tortured the demon to death inside. He took the horn an d came out on the road and was faced by a shamefaced Belfast and her party.
“I’m sorry for lying to you, Tyler. Please, we want to be in your party. If only to keep you company.”
He looked her in the eye.
“You’re still pitying me.”
“We’re kind. It happens.”
Lilli nodded as she hugged him to her large rack.
“Not everyone has a stone heart, Tyler. Some people bleed for others. And we WANT to be in your party.”
He shivered in her warm embrace and she felt it before he ducked free.
“Alright. Fine. I catch another lie I’m just done.”
Unicorn hugged him.
“I like you!”
“Oh there’s the lie.”
“mean!”
“Cute.”
He rejoined the party and they went after the bandits. Him in the lead and Belfast with Lilli in the back. The tall slender beauty looking at them now. She was Tyler’s height with long hip length snow white hair and brightly shining blue eyes set into a heart shaped face with soft features. Her skin was fair and her rack was also massive. The lady’s attire was a wide brimmed white sunhat on her head with a white gown/corset that dropped to her feet. The shimmering gown was see through in places and on her feet were a pair of soft heels that rustled the soft leaves they walked through the forest. Unicorn noted the horn and smiled.
“Was it tough?”
“You don’t wanna know anymore then I killed it.”
Belfast looked at him.
“Tyler?”
“I need a place to put it all, Belfast. Demons work perfectly.”
“Oh my.”
“Yeah. Don’t watch.”
She and Lily shuddered at the implications as the first group of bandits appeared before them. Tyler didn’t break stride as his greatsword came out and he slammed it into the first set of five men. The simply exploded on impact as he kept walking and swinging the sword one handedly into the bandits and every person that sword hit exploded into paste from the sheer force packed into the blows. Belfast and Lily were openly gaping at the rain of blood while Unicorn slumped.
“Hog.”
The last man was captured and Tyler merely looked at him.
“Camp’s that way!”
He stomped on his chest and again he exploded. Then he was moving into the trees. Belfast looked at the red mush that had once been the bandits and sighed.
“He WANTS something to kill him. That poor boy.”
Unicorn grumbled as she looted the remains before running up to the walking warrior.
“Meanie! I wanted to kill some!”
He smiled at the bloodthirsty girl.
“You’ll get your chance. If ya fast enough.”
“MEAN! SHARE!”
He chuckled as he looked at her. Unicorn was a shorter girl with lower back length purple hair that glimmered in the morning sunlight. She had an adorable teardrop face and bright blue eyes and fair skin. Her outfit was a gauze-like gown and corset that covered her surprisingly large bust on her petite frame. In height she was half Tyler’s hulking size and on her feet were a pair of white thigh high boots that crunched the leaf litter they walked on now. He smiled warmly at the cutie queen.
“Try an keep up, Uni. I move fast.”
She glared indignantly at him as they found the camp.
“THUNDERBOLT!”
And a set of purple bolts slammed into a set of tents while Tyler walked into view. 10 more men rushed him as Unicorn peppered two with ice shards from another spell. An arrow bounced off Tyler’s mail and the greatsword howled. And 6 men exploded into mush. The purple haired cutie smirked as she snapped her gloved fingers,
“Earthen Spear.”
And the two men were impaled on a stone spike as Tyler swung the blood off his sword. He smiled at her.
“See? You did something.”
“mean. So MEAN.”
He chuckled and they got to looting the place. Belfast and Lily sighed as they saw him distantly flirting with the loveable Unicorn.
“His heart closed off.”
“It did Bel. I can tell from here. He was hurt when they left him. No matter how he accepts the reasons for them leaving, it still hurt.”
“And now he has to fight alone. Unicorn is trying but even she sees it. No matter how it seems, that is NOT the boy we met a few days ago.”
Tyler finished the looting as Unicorn came over and hugged him. He patted her and she smiled before bouncing off to Belfast and Lily. Tyler sighed as he walked over. Great. I’m too distant now. I just can’t win. That’s fine. He gave Belfast the loot from the camp.
“I got more gold then the party at the moment, so don’t really NEED a share.”
She sighed at that.
“If we still gave you one?”
“I’d take it. But you need it more then I do, Belfast.”
Lily hugged him again and he shivered as she held him to her massive cans.
“Soooo you two are awfully affectionate outta nowhere.”
He ducked out of her hug and Lily smiled.
“I’m a hugger.”
“Wow. Mildly impressive.”
Unicorn giggled.
“Mommy’s hugs are great!”
“So get one.”
“Yay!”
Lily hugged her daughter as Tyler kept watch on the forest. Belfast nodded as she saw the amount.
“7,000. Here Tyler. We got three more.”
“Thanks Belfast.”
And they were moving along the road for the next group of bandits. The three hunts went without a hitch and every time they fought Tyler killed the overwhelming majority with extreme ease and ferocious strength. Fenrir smiled as she paid them the payouts.
“I’m sorry Tyler.”
“Still lying to yourself.”
She slumped at that and he left to see Feria.
“I need more potions Belfast. I’ll be back.”
“A moment.”
He looked at her and she confronted him.
“I wish an explanation for the coldness to Fenrir.”
He showed her the dark slaver spell and she gasped.
“Surrender that immediately!”
“No. It’s our insurance. Against the gods. I do not trust them. I do not want them getting comfy. I am keeping an eye on them. They push us in any unnecessary way, or someone dies that didn’t need to, it is MY job to correct them.”
Lily looked at him in horror.”
“YOU will fight the GODS?”
“If you got ambushed by goblins and Unicorn is raped to death by them and you powerless to stop them, but live, you come to me, and I get her back. THAT is MY purpose here.”
They shuddered at the imagery and Belfast realized something.
“You gave up hope of having friends and companions like that. So now you’ll make sure WE don’t lose OURS. Oh you poor boy!”
He smiled as they walked.
“Basically. I am tired of trying to get close to people, only to have them leave. All it does is hurt more when they go. So I’ll stop trying. And just be here to keep the world from taking the ones they care about most.”
Unicorn hugged him.
“I care about you.”
“Thanks Uni. I kinda.”
She smiled as they walked into Feria’s shop ad the redheaded DevilQueen looked at him sadly.
“I can feel it from here. And I’m sorry she took you for granted, Tyler.”
He smiled at as they got their potions.
“It’s fine. She doing okay?”
“Not really. Issei’s still Issei and she’s growing tired quickly.”
“That sucks.”
He paid for his potions and shrugged before walking out. Feria slumped and looked at Belfast.
“It seems we were too late. His heart shutdown.”
The maid nodded sadly.
“And has closed itself off from the world entirely. Unicorn has been flirting with him relentlessly and he’s had her at a gentle arm length the entire time. He’s given up trying to get close to people since they just leave. For him? It’s just not worth it.”
Unicorn sighed sadly.
“I like him. And he’s so kind. Why did they have to hurt him like that Bel? He’s nice!”


Tyler was leaning on a wall by the door to the shop as he waited for the girls. They’ll leave soon enough too. Makes sense since I’m so freakin dead inside. He pulled his black coat around him as another party walked by and he smiled at the set of twin tails walking in it. Hey Hestia. He watched and noted how she shuddered now before looking around with a distinct uneasiness before seeing the hulking teenager.
“Tyler! Hi!”
He smiled as the ever happy Hestia hugged him.
“Hey Hestia. I guess you’re doing okay.”
She shuddered again and looked at him with huge blue eyes.
“You okay?”
“I’m fine.”
Ooooh she SHUDDERED! Then placed a hand on his chest and gasped.
“You were THAT torn up by us leaving?”
He pushed her hand away.
“I said I’m fine. You wanted to go with your friends. It’s okay. See ya later.”
Belfast and the others came out and he walked away as Hestia shuddered even more viciously.
“Goddess?”
“Oh Bell we made a mistake!”

Tyler smiled as he looked at Belfast.
“I’ll go see Ingra if you want to pick up your outfits, ladies.”
She nodded.
“We will meet at the guild.”
The warrior went to Ingra’s smithy and was met by Asuna’s party. And he saw the blood red hair of Rias with her boyfriend in a side of the shop. Rias was smiling and Issei was all leer as her massive cans bounced in her top. The warrior smiled at the sight of her smile and moved to the counter. Ingra sighed as he approached.
“They got a big order, so I’ll be a bit.”
“I’ll be over here.”
He went to a side wall and leaned on it out of easy sight. Asuna saw this and sighed as she looked at Ingra.
“So it’s that bad.”
Tyler rested against the wall with one eye on the group when Rias slapped her boyfriend.
“I WARNED you not to use that Issei!”
“I was just looking at your boobs, President!”
“NOT IN PUBLIC DAMN YOU!”
The red head forced his hand in his panel and removed a sight spell.
“No more sight until I can trust you again.”
“President!”
“MY NAME IS RIAS!”
The warrior sighed at that and she looked over.
“Tyler! Nice to see you!”
He smiled as she came over for a hug.
“Nice to see you too, Rias.”
She shuddered as she too picked up on something.
“You okay?”
“I’m fine. Issei being an idiot?”
She looked him in the eye now and shivered as she did so.
“No more then usual. Look you sure you’re okay?”
“I’m okay.”
He shrugged and Issei smirked.
“I got my girlfriend back. Must suck to be alone.”
Tyler looked at him and the boy dropped to the floor. COMPLETELY unconscious. Rias jumped back a good ten feet from the feeling of utter EVIL now flowing off the hulking boy in black. Tyler blinked and pulled his hood up to hide his eyes as he settled against the wall. Ingra shuddered.
“Great. He’s at a freakin crossroads.”
Rias was shaking as she looked at the dwarven smith.
“Between what?”
She glared at the beautiful redhead.
“Between staying up here in the light, or just giving up and going into the darkness. You have no idea how HURT that boy is.”
“ENOUGH Ingra.”
She jumped at the callout and Tyler walked out.
“I’ll just come back later then.”
Rias watched as he stepped over the motionless body of her boyfriend and his hand twitched ever so slightly towards a dagger as if he wanted to CUT the boy he passed before he moved out the door.
“What HAPPENED to him?”
“YOU left.”
Tyler shivered as he felt the urge to skin Issei alive fade. I HATE THAT GUY. He shivered and forced the anger down as he walked along the city before he found himself in a dark alley where a set of 15 people appeared around him chuckling.
“This ere ain’t the place to be lost boy. Run along home now.”
The greatsword swung free and the alley exploded with the screams of agony from the streetgang as the warrior gave vent to all the pent up loneliness, hurt, and just misery in his souls at the abandonment of his friends for the umpteenth time. The screaming died after half an hour and Tyler walked out of the alley and down the street. Unbeknownst to him Asuna and her party had followed him and Rias shuddered as she saw the blood under his boots.
“We need to see what he did.”
Asuna nodded grimly as they walked down the alley.
“I know that look well, Rias. It’s the look one has before they just give up trying to be a good person and go dark. And my GOD is he losing that fight fast.”
They turned a corner cautiously……and even Rias was horrified by the carnage they beheld. The bodies of the gang had been horrifically mutilated while they were still alive with some having been skinned alive! Some had been impaled on earthen spikes only to be healed and crushed to death under a stone while others at been cut to pieces. Everywhere they looked they saw the results of the release of the wounded soul of the warrior. Rias dropped as she saw the irrefutable proof of the boy she so admired on the verge of losing everything he was from the weight of pain in his soul.
“Why is he letting it bother him so freakin much Asuna? We all agreed to go our separate ways! HE DID TOO!”
Asuna sighed as se sheathed her rapier.
“Did he agree, Rias? Or did he just not try to stop you? Yes there is a difference. MY boyfriend nearly went dark from the weight of his soul. And from the stories you told me, TYLER HAS THE HEAVIER SOUL.”
Tyler returned to Ingra’s smithy and put his two hours in before leaving. The lone warrior returned to the guild and found Belfast, Unicorn, and Lily talking with another party with a blonde lady in a red coat the clear leader. The warrior walked over and Belfast smiled as he approached.
“Tyler, this is Prince of Wales. Or Wales to us. She was our flagship in ur world.”
He smiled as he sat by them.
“Nice to meet you, Wales.”
The blonde smiled.
“Pleasure. We were discussing merging the parties. You are party leader correct?”
“I am. Belfast?”
The silver haired maid smiled warmly.
“We’re four people. And Wales’ party is made up of all our friends. Safety in numbers and they are highly skilled too.”
He nodded.
“And me?”
Wales hesitated before answering.
“I had not expected a man in their party, but we can negotiate.”
“It’s fine.”
He passed the party leadership over to a stunned Belfast.
“I’ll just head out. Was nice Belfast. I guess.”
And he got up and left. Wales frowned as she looked at the horrified Belfast.
“What just happened? We’ve never had a man in the party that’s all I meant!”
“Wales, we need to talk.”
Tyler walked up to the job board and looked at the various postings before he just sighed and walked out without taking one. Fenrir saw this and went white.
“SOMEBODY GRAB HIM! HE’S ABOUT TO GO OVER THE EDGE!”
Tyler walked along the street not really going anywhere and just fighting with the misery in his soul. I miss Monster now. At least I had a place to put all this shit. I guess I should make another one since it keeps happening. He walked out of the city not really seeing where he was going as the turmoil inside his soul roiled and burned. Why am I fighting it again? To keep them safe? From what exactly? The world? I can set that on fire at the drop of a hat. Myself? I’d just kill myself and call it good. So why do I bother? He was deep in the forest now and walked right by a massive tiger without seeing it. The cat jumped away from him with a startled yowl as the feelings of misery and hatred were that intense. Why should I bother trying to be such a kind person to everyone when all I get is freakin misery in return? I don‘t ask for much. I just don’t want to be alone anymore. That’s all. I’m tired of being alone. Of always being so FUCKING ALONE! Nothing I do works. I even got FUCKING Isekaied and it didn’t work. All it did was cost me Monster. It hurt like hell having it inside me, but at least I had a semifriend to talk to and knew wouldn’t leave me. And I gave it up. All in the pursuit of something I just can’t have. He walked to a clearing of sand and blinked as he recognized it. We found that treasure chest here. Back when I was beginning to think I had a chance. And with some of my freakin anime icons no less. Rias was even more amazing in real life, Hestia just as bubbly and sweet, Index was a barrel a nerves and joy, Satuski intense yet kid, and Erza even more intimidating. But a very kind, warm girl. I was loving it. He walked to the hole he and Erza had dug and sighed. But there’s the trap. I was enjoying myself. I guess I’m just not ALLOWED to enjoy myself. Even my little sister left me. Well. She WASN’T my little sister and was some kid we rescued from a brothel. I liked her and wanted to BE her big brother. Lesson learned. He reached up and took the rally whistle from his last party off his neck and looked at the thing. The symbol of the hope he’d placed on the shoulders of his friends. No. it was wrong of me to place all the hopes, dreams, and fantasies of one broken soul onto the shoulders on 5 strangers. Girls no less. They have their own lives. I’ll just be here to scare people. And kill people. And remind them there is a Monster lurking among them. He had tears falling as he remembered the mere 4 days with the party.
“I guess I learned that lesson.”
He crushed the whistle and threw it in to the hole they’d dug together.
“I’ll just do this alone.”
He slammed the coat around him as something died inside him and he walked back through the now deathly quiet forest. The warrior’s face went from saddened to angry as he silenced his aching heart like a gunshot to the head. I’ll just do this alone. I AM alone. Fuck the rest of them. He walked through the forest and was met by the same tiger. Tyler rushed the thing and strangled it with his grappled before tearing the pelt off it with his bare hands and returned to the city. He walked into the guild and one of the drunken adventurers sneered.
“Lost yer girls laddie-“
Tyler’s sword slammed into him and he turned to utter mush from the impact. The warrior glared at the silent hall.
“Last. WARNING. LEAVE. ME. ALONE! Or burn. Make a choice.”
He turned and walked to the board as Fenrir slumped with tears in her eyes.
“And we failed. AGAIN. And this time there is no coming back.”
“Like you fucking care. Stamp it.”
He slammed a wyvern bill and she did stamp it. The warrior walked out and was met by Rias on her way in.
“THERE YOU-“
“Get the fuck of my way.”
He shoved her aside with enough force she went flying. The devilgirl looked at him in horror as Issei took offense.
“PRESIDENT! DIE-“
Tyler’s sword exploded from the boys middle and Issei SCREAMED!
“firebolt. BURN.”
He was set on fire still impaled as Tyler smiled gleefully.
“Healing Touch. ACID TOUCH.”
“DARK SCRALAGE!”
“ICED SHELL.”
The pair were encased in a dome of jet black ice that did nothing for issei’s screaming as the room was forced to watch the warrior torture the boy for a good three hours before he grew bored and flicked him to the tearful Rias.
“He’s boring. I’ll go find something tougher. See ya round Red.”
He walked out and Rias noticed his eyes were now cold, dead, and just full of anger.
“WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?”
He looked at her and smirked.
“Why the fuck should I bother trying to be so kind to everyone when they end up leaving? Why should I CARE? You people can go fuck yourself. I’m better off alone. The dragon’s dead. The DEMON has returned.”
He walked out and Fenrir looked at Rias.
“We were too late. He went over the edge. Everything good you loved so much about him died, Rias.”
“I WANTED TO BE SURE!”
“YOU WAITED TOO DAMNED LONG! DID YOU LEARNED NOTHING FROM HIS SOUL?”
Rias jumped and looked at the empty door with huge tears of regret.
“he lost his raft and was swallowed by the ocean of misery. I just wanted to see the difference with my own eyes! WE ALL DID!”
Fenrir slapped her.
“And without telling him. He lost his raft and fought the sink with everything he had for as long as he could to give you that chance. But he just couldn’t do it.”
She looked at her tortured boyfriend on the ground.
“He culdn’t reach the ball himself.”
“No matter how he tried. So he BEGGED you to give it to him. And you still learned nothing. He’s not a person anymore. He’s GHOST. And it HATES you.”
Tyler walked through the city with his head held high and a whistle on his lips as he went after the wyvern.
“Tyler!”
Only for Erza and her party to appear before him.
“We’ve been looking for you.”
“WHY?”
Erza blinked at the flat question.
“Um. I want to rejoin?”
“fuck OFF.”
He walked AROUND her party and was gone as the redheaded warrior blinked at the coldness. Then she rounded on him.
“WEhat the hell is your problem? Wendy asked for some help with a LEVEL PROBLEM-“
“Why the fuck is that MY problem?”
He looked at her curiously.
“And more importantly? Why SHOULD I CARE? Go fuck yourself. And don’t come cryin to me when the waves eat you alive. If I don’t do it myself.”
And he was gone. Erza was left completely flabbergasted by this harsh, 180 shift from the boy she had known a few days prior.
“What the hell just happened?”
Tyler found the wyvern without issue and smiled wickedly.
“DEMON’S WICKEDNESS.”
The green scaled creature screamed as he set it ablaze with vile black fire that sunk between it’s scales to dig at it’s flesh. The warrior stabbed it in the heart and laughed as the thing fell over dead.
“Ooooh it’s go to be back!”
He skinned and cleaned the thing before looting it’s trove with enchanted pouches. The trove was stripped to the last coin and the dragonkin was dragged back to the city by the warrior. He walked through the city and Fenrir paid him the 550,000 for the kill.
“The queens will buy the rest.”
“Bout time you did somethin useful.”
She slumped at that as he went back to dragging the dead dragonkin to the palace. Ignis and Feia were discussing contracts with some nobles with Pearl on their laps as the door opened and Tyler came in dragging the dead wyvern. The queens blinked at this as Pearl squealed.
“BIG BROTHER’S A DRAGONSLAYER!”
“I ain’t your fuckin brother runt.”
She squeaked at the anger filled shutdown as Feia felt something.
“Oh no.”
Tyler dropped the dead dragon at the foot of the throne as Pearl waked over to him with huge, hurt eyes.
“Big brother?”
“FUCK. OFF. Runt. Go play princess. Go on. RUN LITTLE GIRL.”
He went to PUNT her at the queens,
“PARALYZE!”
Only for the pair of horrified women to hit him with a spell. He smirked and flexed. The spells shattered as Pearl dropped ti the floor with huge, heartbroken tears on her face at this and Tyler smirked wickedly.
“What’s the waterworks for? Ya got everything ya ever wanted. Go on. RUN ALONG now.”
He looked at the queens.
“I got a dragon for sale. Best offer.”
Feia just slumped.
“His heart caved in. It seems it was too much this time.”
“Look can we hurry this the fuck up? I got more important things to do then entertain a buncha chair riding whores and a runt.”
Ignis glared at him now.
“WATCH HOW YOU-“
“ACIDIC HOWL.”
She was encased in a bath of acid and she did indeed howl in agony as the substance ate at her unprotected flesh. Tyler laughed.
“Hurts don’t it? Pay me. And hurry the fuck up.”
Pearl hugged his leg tightly now.
“I’m sorry!”
he kicked her into the arms of Feia.
“Get off me. Take the room and shove it too. I don’t NEED handouts.”
Feia glared at him as Pearl sobbed heartbrokenly.
“You turned into a monster.”
“Ha. It’s DEMON. And who the fuck are you to judge? I did what I have to to survive. Someone like you? You’d never understand.”
Pearl looked at him tearfully.
“I love you big brother! I’m sorry I left!”
he sneered.
“Whatever-“
When he froze and a sound of shattering glass was heard followed by a growl.
“GET. OUT. OF. MY. HEAD!”
The acid surrounding Ignis shattered and she fought through the waves of pain with a look of enraged hate on her face.
“DEMON OF MISERY! HOLY PURGE!”
Tyler was encased in a white light before he gripped his face and with a howl of rage tore himself clean in half. In the place of the hulking teenager was the hulking teenager as he dropped to the floor panting and extremely weak from the possession. Pearl sniffed and he looked at her.
“Sorry about that Shadow. It attacked me in the orphanage I crashed in. I didn’t NOTICE either as I was more focused on wallowing.”
She sniffed.
“It wasn’t YOU?”
“Kinda? I JUST realized I was possessed when it kicked you. I am so sorry.”
She went over and hugged him and he held her tightly.
“It hurt.”
“I’m sorry.”
The red haired cutie smiled as she looked at him.
“There you are big brother! I guess you just needed some help!”
“I feel like shit though.”
“Hug me!”
He hugged her hard as Ignis healed herself with a spell.
“Acidic Howl clued me in since we’ve SEEN your panel. And you don’t HAVE any acid spells. Demons always do.”
Erza, Satuski, Rias, index, and Hestia came in then with their parties from the royal alert and saw the tor pieces of their friend with the trembling in exertion warrior holding his little sister. Rias gasped.
“he was POSSESSED? AGAIN?”
Pearl smiled as a set of bruises appeared on her skin.
“He KICKED ME! TWICE! Then realized.”
A cold breeze blew through the room now as that sunk in. Tyler smiled as he took the cutie’s face.
“Healing Touch.”
And healed her bruises. Pearl smiled as she hugged him again
“Better! You’re better as a dragon!”
“I guess. You okay?”
“Am now!”
“Ha.”
He sat her on Feia’s lap and sighed.
“I’ll head out once I get paid. Think it’s clear I’m more vulnerable to demon possession then most. This is the second time. I might not throw off a third. So I’ll find a place to hide out should I get possessed again.”
Ignis gritted her teeth.”
“So you’re just gonna hide?”
“NO. I am going away. Look I get possessed again I don’t have the strength to throw it off.”
“And you won’t accept aid?”
“I DIDN’T NOTICE THIS TIME I GOT POSSESSED, Ignis. NO ONE DID. Next time I WON’T be able to COME back.”
He sighed as he looked at his shaking fist.
“At all. So I’ll do it for them.”
Feia glared now.
“He’s right. Most people lose their souls entirely the FIRST possession. HE’S thrown off TWO. If he gets hit again, that’s it. He’s gone. And there wouldn’t be anything we can do to help. Even the heart pierce wouldn’t help. All it would do is kill the demon, but his soul would shatter too and he’d die with it.”
Tyler shuddered as he felt his weakness.
“I’ll head out and find a place nearby. If I DO get possessed again, just kill me. And I am sorry for the mess ladies.”
He turned and walked away…only to be faced by the others and he sighed.
“Sorry about that. I got possessed again.”
Hestia was shaking in rage at the state he was in.
“NO.”
There was another sound of breaking glass as the goddess released her own power.
“I AM NOT LETTING THIS HAPPEN! FUCKS SAKE WE HAVE A DUTY TO OUR CHILDREN!”
She grabbed his head and poured her power into his horrifically damaged soul.
“GODDESS RESTORATION!”
He glowed and felt the holes in his ragged soul fill in with a warmth that was completely foreign to him and he shivered.
“CUT THAT OUT!”
He tried to break free of the disturbing feeling but was grabbed by Erza and Satuski.
“HOLD HIM!”
“WE LET GO WE LOSE HIM!”
“PARAYZE!”
“ICED SHACKLES!”
The group held the struggling warrior in place as his soul was forcibly restored to how it had been before all the agony in his life and Hestia the force. It took half an hour before the last hole filled in and Tyler shuddered from the warm feeling inside him and the cold he had long clung to was replaced with a blazing heat that felt…..
“Good. This….feels…..good.”
And he shuddered at how good it felt to be warm as Hestia took her hand back and glared at the ceiling.
“GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. Or we will do it for you.”
The warrior jumped as he felt a fresh strength flow through his veins fueled by the new fire warming his being.
“I feel warm. I don’t think I like it.”
Hestia smiled.
“Your steel and ice is still there. All I did was reforge your soul into a complete soul. It’s as it was before the first heartbreak.”
“Sooo you gave me back my purity?”
She and the room snorted at that one and Rias smirked.
“There’s that jackass we all know and kinda like.”
“Riiight. Soooo what the hell?”
Erza patted him.
“You just got too hurt. So we had to help.”
“Oookay. I feel weird.”
Pearl walked over and patted him with a strained look on her face.
“Big brother. Go take a bath.”
He laughed and swept her up and carried her off.
“You’re coming too.”
“Help! I;m being kidnapped!”
Hestia dropped once he was out of sight. The goddess was panting hard and Rias passed her a potion.
“How bad?”
“We had MINUTES, Rias. MINUTES. Before the next demon possessed him. He had a curse on him from the other world that we never noticed. A curse to never know a moment’s true peace, never know true rest, never know true love. Any time he gets close, it is to move away from his reach. Forever taunting him with that which he was not ALLOWED to possess.”
She jumped.
“The BALL.”
“YOU giving it to him offended the curse and so allowed him to actually TASTE what he longed for before RIPPING it away. Rias? WHY did you want to leave?”
“To be with my boyfriend?”
“WHERE did that come from?”
She frowned.
“We were talking in the sphere and we discussed him and I missed him. So I wanted to go with him.”
“Out of nowhere?”
“Kinda? OH MY HELL!”
Erza slumped.
“Wendy told me she was going on a tougher bill then usual and I wanted to help. Then out of nowhere it became I WILL help.”
Satuski had a look of anger on her face.
“I felt bad we were all leaving him and so wanted to stay, but then he called my pity out and I decided to leave anyway.”
Index was pissed.
“I know this curse. It’s one of God’s oldest tricks. A curse of misery from the book of Hell. He usually inflicts it on those with a soul more warm and kind then his own. Since he’s a narcist.”
Hestia nodded as she rose shakily to her feet.
“Tyler’s soul had more holes with a canvas in an archery school that hasn’t been changed in ten years. And everyone of them had edges made of razors just to hurt him that much more. I broke the curse and his soul reacted with such relief. It’s making me cry from how much he fought the warmth. All he has ever know is cold. Cold, sadness, misery, and such crippling loneliness he should never had to carry it. Come on. We need to see.”

“You got issues big brother.”
Tyler chuckled as he hugged the redhaired cutie.
“TELL me about it. And I AM sorry Pearl.”
She smiled as they walked into their room.
“Hug me!”
“Yes your highness!”
She giggled as he hugged her before they changed into suits and dropped into the pool. The waters turned instantly red and he groaned as he felt all the strength just leave him from the soothing water.
“oooooh I need a vacation.”
The cutie was in her frilly two piece as se rested her head on his side.
“You work too hard.”
“I was having FUN though.”
She giggled.
“Have less fun!”
“HA.”
There was a knock on the door and he smiled weakly.
“Come on in guys.”
Satuski led the others in and they changed OUT OF SIGHT into their suits before hopping in around him. Tyler waved weakly.
“I don’t have a lot of strength left today ladies. So once I’m semiclean I’ll pass the fuck out in bed and just leave me there.”
Hestia held up a glowing hand.
“Your soul feels colder, Tyler.”
“I was never the WARMEST person, Hestia.”
she sighed. And he smirked.
“Plus I didn’t like how it felt. That….warmth.”
He shuddered and Rias sighed.
“All you knew was cold. Makes sense.”
“Sorry for nearly killing the guy.”
“Actually? He’s used to it. Oddly enough. Appreciated though.”
“And the throw.”
“Better.”
Erza smirked.
“So in the depths of demonic possession, you still took the time to beat up her boyfriend.”
“Hate is universal.”
Pearl yawned and he smiled as he scooped her up.
“That’s my bell.”
The pair changed into their bedclothes before Tyler went to his bed and fell onto it. The soul drained boy was asleep before his face hit the comforter.
I AM TIRED OF THIS SHIT. AND I HATE DEMONS.
DAY 7.
MONDAY.
DAYS UNTIL WAVE: 23.
GOLD: 12,151,257



Tyler didn’t wake. He came to. The next thing the warrior was aware of was the feeling of blankets over his bare back and the feeling of someone snuggling against him and she was less then half his size. He opened his eyes and saw Pearl asleep beside him with his arm around her small back cradling her to his chest. Tyler groaned softly as he felt just how sore his entire body was. I feel like I went on a bender last night with Ozzy in his prime. And got into barfights then we had drinks. Ooooh I hurt. He lifted himself off the cutie and she yawned.
“Morning Big brother.”
“Morning Shadow.”
She smiled as he sat up.
“No work for you today.”
“Yes Pearl.”
“Good.”
He patted her and looked around to see the girls in their beds for once. Though Index was cuddling with Hestia. Cute. He felt his body and winced at the soreness and just pain flowing off him.
“Wow. I can barely move. Scary.”
Pearl sighed as she passed him a potion.
“Drink you idiot.”
“Love you too.”
She beamed as he drank the heavy restore potion. He glowed then his body was a series of clicks, cracks, snaps, and pops as the badly battered bones, muscles, tendons, and sinew healed from his inhuman strain of the last few days until his arm writhed from the last snap. He shuddered.
“Okay. That felt freakin weird.”
Pearl was looking at him wide eyed and passed him a second.
“Here. You’re scary.”
He drank it and got lesser cracks and pops but they were still there. It took four more potions until the sounds stopped and he shivered at the return of his strength and the vanishing of pain.
“UUur. I still feel weird. But at least I’m not sore.”
He got out of bed and into the pool. As he soaked Sally walked in and smiled as she poured something into the thing.
“Should help with the last traces.”
“Thanks Sally.”
Tyler dove under the water and it turned jet black as he felt the substance Sally had added go to work. Outside the pool, Satuski sat up with a smile.
“I see he’s already more or less back.”
Hestia shrugged as she looked at her.
“Not exactly. More he’s readjusting to his body without the strain of the curse and the cold. That’s a potion of cleansing. It’ll purge any rot from his body and soul.”
Index smirked.
“He pops up bald I will laugh.”
Rias smirked at that.
“he DOES he’ll kill himself for a different reason.”
The girls chuckled as the water went clear again and he popped up. Pearl squeaked.
“wow.”
Tyler smiled as he looked in a mirror.
“MUCH BETTER.”
He was now 6 feet tall with a slender build from the well muscled frame he possessed. He was slender with a well muscled frame and short cut brown hair. His eyes were bright brown now and full if a mocking light that seemed to dare you. His skin was sun kissed now and getting darker from the sun while his frame was reacting from the harsh lifestyle of an adventurer. He smirked and his teeth were pure white now and he looked at the stunned ladies. Rias whistled.
“damn dude. Welcome back.”
“Same to you. I-oh. ARE you back? Or this a pity party?”
Satuski smiled as he got out and dressed behind the couch.
“We’re back. We didn’t want to leave but there was a curse.”
“Makes sense. Soooooo.”
Hestia smirked.
“everything is intact. And so are our agreements.”
“Making sure. I’m leader and Satuski’s second loon?”
Erza smirked.
“I’m the enforcer.”
“Ha. Oddly enough you don’t scare me anymore.”
“I can FIX that.”
“You’re too beautiful to scare me.”
Rias smirked.
“THOSE are intact too.”
“Oh. Well. Why didn’t ya say so in the first place?”
“I hate you.”
“That was easy.”
“I still have a thunder spell.”
“Sparky.”
“NO! That is AKENO’S petname!”
“Sure thing Ruby.”
“Oooh I am going to hit you.”
“Don’t break a nail now!”
She got up, walked over, and slugged him in the teeth with a smile.
“Jackass.”
“Put some freakin clothes on! There’s CHILDREN PRESENT!”
He looked at hestia.
“Your eyes miss, please cover them.”
The goddess was somewhere between murder and hilarity while the rest all laughed at the return of the jackass. Rias merely huffed with a smile and got into the pool as Tyler laid on the couch.
“I missed you guys.”
They smiled as they all hugged him on their way to the pool.
“We missed you too. And we’re sorry too.”
Once everyone was safely in the pool Tyler pulled his panel up and smiled as he saw their names were back in the party roster.
“Better. Satuski.”
“We made some coin. You?”
“I made 12 mill in four days.”
She whistled.
“Prey?”
“Giants and a wyvern. I think it’s still sittin there in the throne room.”
“Wow. Method?”
“I used my grappels like swings on the giants. They’re slow and if you move fast enough from the rear you can slice their spinal cord on a pass. Wyvern I used the demon’s power. And looted it’s trove. Nothing but coin though and yes I still have the tent.”
They laughed as Satuski rejoined him. she wore a black fitted robe top that allowed ample room for hr growing bust and it was belted about her middle by a cord of red. Her strong arms were bare and on her hands were a set of fingerless black gloves while her high boots were also gone. In their place was a miniskirt of deep purple that was nearly black and when she stepped it flashed her neon blue panties in a silent dare while leaving her shapely legs exposed. Her boots were high top combat boots of black also with spikes and steel treads and her black blades sword Byakuzan was hanging on her hip. The white scabbard clashing with the black of her outfit and her long black hair was tied in a neat ponytail. He smiled as he saw it was still fresh and well taken care of. And she saw it too.
“I love it as it’s my favorite.”
“And the gowns for the ball will be ready tomorrow.”
Rias was heard.
“And the ball is the day after. We remember our terms.”
“Ha. Ask Belfast what I can do with a ballgown.”
“You DIDN’T.”
“HA. They got to see. Well. THEIRS.”
Pearl squeaked.
“He’s my date! YAY!”
“You got a gown too Shadow.”
“Yay!”
Erza came out now in The single breast plate she’d had before but it was now a deep red that mirrored her scarlet hair and on her heart was a large emblem of her guild, Fairytail. The armor piece opened at her waist to show off her fair skin and her plate legs were now a mix of medium pieces to increase freedom of movement and keep her protected. Her mailed fists now had small spikes of hardened metal to allow for a vicious punch and her boots were reworked for steel treads and toe spikes. The warrior smiled as she sat across from him.
“And looks like you took a light week.”
She shrugged.
“More Wendy is a powerful wind mage. So I didn’t have to do much.”
Index came bopping out now in a comfy V-neck vest of deep red mixed with blue and white that all spiraled around her A cups to make them seem as double ds. The thing being emblazoned with crosses of glittering gold while on her back where her Hestia Flame was were another set of flames mirroring her own marks to denote just WHO she called to as Goddess. Her legs were sheathed in tight fitting jeans lined by slots for potions and scrolls and her waist was belted by a white and red belt that held her shortsword. For shoes she too wore tac boots with steel treads and spikes. On her head was a large headband of blood red that added some clash to her sky-blue hair that was flowing freely in a soft cloud around the sexy nun as she sat beside the hulking teenager.
“Wow. You’re even warmer the before, Tyler.”
He patted her fondly.
“Still a sexy nun blueberry Index.”
She smirked.
“I hate you, but thank you.”
Pearl giggled.
“She IS a sexy nun! MY sexy nun!”
“hey!”
The friends laughed at her blushed indignation as Hestia came out now with a refreshed expression on her face.
“I needed that.”
The busty goddess had left her gown and gloves behind in favor of a tight fitting vest without sleeves that zipped up in the front to display her considerable cleavage. Her arms were bare and along the slender limbs were a set of bandoliers for potions and scrolls while on her hands were a set of white, SPIKED fingerless gloves. On the back of her vest were a set of flames like she’d drawn on Rias and Index’s backs. That feature making her smirk at the nod to who she was. Her vest dropped to her waist and left her belly button exposed while for pants she had a miniskirt on. The thing being scaled like dragon scales and when she moved would flash a bright color of red at whoever was looking. The red was her new red velvet panties and would be strikingly eye-catching against her white and blue image. Her delicate feet were now properly protected by a set of touch boots that tied and zipped and again had a set of steel treads and spikes on the toe. Her long twin tailed hair was still present and it added a layer of sweetness to her tactical tough her outfit had. She sat beside Erza and smiled as she looked at him.
“Bell loves my outfit. He said I looked more like an adventurer then he does!”
“Ha. I saw him and that’s not hard to do.”
“hey. He’s a good guy!”
Tyler smiled as Rias joined them now.
“MUCH BETTER. Ugh. My hair felt gross.”
“You still looked beautiful, Rias.”
She smiled at that as she sat by Erza.
“Thanks.”
The redheaded devilgirl’s schoolgirl uniform had been ditched for an open front blue gown that left the middle of her lovely body open but exposed NOTHING but her belly button. The strip of flesh a silent dare as it was actually held closed by a set of enchanted mail mesh that made her seem nearly on the verge of flashing someone and utterly unprotected. The gown flaring at her hips and left her new miniskirt open for all to gawk at if they dared. Her skirt was blue as well and when she stepped a flash of white was seen and added a mesmerizing effect that was also a silent dare too. Her hands wore red spiked gloves of the fingerless variety and her feet were enshrouded in boots as well. Her staff hung on her back while her blood red hair was drifting around her sexified image. Tyler smiled as he reached for his coat.
“Let’s take an easy day today ladies.”
They nodded as he rose tall. The tall teen had ditched his now fraying and falling apart hoodie and jeans for a tight fitted black tanktop that would hide his chainmail very well. His blue jeans were now black denim that clung to his limbs in a rather appealing manner with them belted by a blood red leather belt buckled at the waist with a large slab of metal in the shape of a dragon’s head complete with glowing red eyes and bared teeth. His boots were now black combat boots with steel treads for surefootedness on any surface and had a set of spikes on the toe for a vicious kick. Over the man’s shoulders was a large, black leather coat that hung to his ankles with a red hate cloth lining that was RIDICOLOUSLY warm and comfy. The coat’s long sleeves dropped to his hands which were encased in fingerless gloves of black material. On the back of the coat was a large set of blood red flames intertwined with sky blue in a hypnotic dance that seemed to draw you in and never let you go. In the depths of the flames were a set of stars that seemed to beckon you to their pure light before the flames reminded you of their presence and their peril. To approach the lights without the flames’ permission was to invite your own agonizing incineration. Pearl smiled widely as he hung his greatsword on his back over the coat. The black and white weapon matching and clashing perfectly with the flair of the emblem. Satuski smiled.
“So our party purse is empty.”
“No it’s not.”
He nodded at the coffer.
“It’s got 12mill in there. I’ll keep 151,712 gold. In party coin we have 12,000,000 even. I have 151,712 gold.”
She nodded as Hestia smiled.
“So that’s why.”
“Kinda. I was on a rampage for a few days. And the demon abused my frame so don’t expect me to be as BLATANTLY overpowered as I seemed to be.”
Rias smirked.
“So you’re back to normal?”
“Kinda.”
The friends left the room and went to the throne room where the body of the wyvern was being worked on by professionals and Ignis smirked as they approached.
“Tyler. You owed THREE boons from the crown for the killing of two demons and the wyvern. And a forth for saving me from a doppelganger.”
“Wow. Um. The wyvern?”
“Is yours already. We will send it to you when it is ready to be used.”
“Hmm.”
He looked at the girls and smiled.
“A high tier room in every city in the queendom for us to use as we see fit.”
Feia smiled.
“Granted and fitting.”
He smirked.
“Enchantments placed on said rooms to purge demons and doppels with white flame.”
Ignis smirked.
“Never make the same mistake twice. Granted and we will adopt them through the queendom.”
“Hmm. A boon to sit on in the event of whatever.”
“Oooh.”
“SMART. That’s here.”
He then looked at Satuski.
“And my last boon be gifted to the ladies. They EACH get one. Pearl too.”
They laughed and Feia smiled.
“Now THAT is you grovel. Granted.”
The ladies made their requests as Tyler sharpened his now red and black greatsword with a stone. The last boon claimed Tyler smiled as Satuski tossed him a rally whistle.
“Since I saw yours was gone.”
“Thanks Satuski.”
They headed to the guild where Fenrir gulped as he approached.
“Hi?”
he smirked as he slid her 150 gold.
“I hope you’re ready for this.”
She blinked. Then smirked as she saw the look in his eye as her long, grey furred wolf tail flicked behind her. She stood at his height with long, silver-black hair that glimmered in the flickering firelights of braziers and torchers around her. Her skin was fair and faintly luminous while her eyes were a piercing blue and seemed deeper then they were. Her rack was massive and she was naked in her booth. Her breasts needed no support as they bounced softly with each breath she took, and her slender frame was well muscled from an active lifestyle. And he noted her slit was bald. Behind her swayed a 5 foot long and 2 foot thick wolf tail of thick grey fur while on the top of her head was a pair of 4 inch tall wolf ears. She spoke in a sultry, seductive growl.
“I was WONDERING when you’d get around to it.”
They went into a back room and Rias smirked as she looked at the board.
“I think he’s going to fuck it out of her ass.”
Tyler smirked s he striped out his gear as the naked goddess licked her lips.
“So you giving me a chance?”
“Not really. Yer gonna have to earn that.”
“I guess that’s fair.”
His sword was released and she blinked.
“Uh-oh.”
“Enjoy.”
She smirked at that as he kissed her and slid into her warm tightness.
“I’m not weak!”
She moaned as the thrusting started and the warrior rode her well and hard. The pair played for an hour with her getting FLOODED by the needing warrior as she howled in orgasm.
“Oooh I NEEDED that!”
She smiled at that as he kissed her while stroking her soft fur.
“I can tell. I’m sorry.”
“I’m fine. And screw me over again and I’ll take it outta your ass.”
“Uh-oh.”
She gulped at that threat and he kissed her again.
“Now you might wanna clean that.”
“FUCK YOU.”
“Oh sure. Thanks for the freebie!”
“I HATE YOU.”
She got ridden again and this time in the ass by the horny teenager before she was flooded hard and she climaxed. Sated the pair cleaned up in a sink and headed out of the room where Rias smirked as he walked up.
“Happy now you fucked a goddess?”
“Ha. She’s not a goddess to ME Rias. I think we been over this.”
She laughed at that.
“I missed the genuine flirting. And SORRY! Still claimed!”
“I STILL hate that guy. Satuski.”
She smiled as she assed him a set of bills.
“Okay. Three orc camps, another forest wraith, a crawler den?”
Index smiled as she played her role.
“Giant spiders the size of a pickup. Their silk is extremely soft and used in high tier clothing.”
“And the dark?”
“They take captives in women of beauty for eggs and pleasure…..and you’re freakin me out with that curiosity.”
“Yeeeeah. Spiders are common in some circles. DON’T ASK ME WHY.”
Hestia sighed.
“Spidergirl?”
“I THINK they’re called lolth?”
Index blinked.
“Oooh. Now it makes sense. They’re the race of half human half spider. I met a few and they’re really sweet and EXCUISTELY beautiful. And yes are half spider. That curiosity is okay.”
He shrugged.
“I’ll poke around later then. Just to get it out of my system. So the spiders. Reward?”
Satuski looked.
“5000. And we have night sights.”
“I’ll have to get one.”
“Gree sells them.”
The last bill made him smirk.
“A woolly ravager?”
Rias smiled.
“We’re still adding to our bedrolls.”
“Smart. Alright. All told the rewards as 35,000 pre loot. Let’s get to it ladies.”
Fenrir stamped the bill with a smile.
“Better. Much better.”
He stole a kiss off her.
“I’m watching.”
She shivered from the dual attack and Hestia laughed as they left.
“So you got her figured out.”
“Ha. SOMEONE has to keep them scared.”
Rias smirked.
“So you still shootin for a harem?”
“Ya know you brought it up first this time. Startin to fear you may be more interested then you let on.”
She laughed at the snide comment.
“Not even a little.”
“I am actually.”
Index tilted her head as she walked beside him.
“But you have your selection of Doves?”
“They’re fuckbuddies, Index.”
“Ah. Now I get it.”
Satuski smirked.
“Hime?”
“I haven’t seen her or Ragyo in like four days. Odd.”
“Neither have I now you say it.”
“Eh no biggee. Hey Rias. Ya think Akeno’s interested?”
She busted up laughing at that.
“Sorry! Girl code!”
“So she is. Gotchya.”
“Hey! No fucking the best friend!”
“What about the mother?”
“NOT HER EITHER!”
“Stop hogging te best beauties for yourself ya greedy bitch! Let us ugly fucks get a shot!”
“No! they’re MY beauties!”
“Wow Rias. I did not think you swung that way. But hey. SEXY.”
Rias blinked at his callout before nearly screaming in rage as she saw she’d been had. Tyler chuckled.
“Checkmate.”
“DAMN YOU!”
Hestia smiled.
“He led her along like piper and a rat. That was beautiful”
Rias had an irritated smirk on her face as they headed to Gree’s shop.
“Well played you wily fuck. I HATE YOU. But well played.”
“I still have the board.”
“Good. I got my edge back on the break.”
“Ha.”
They walked in to find Ragyo and Hime buying some spells from Gree. He smirked and looked at Satuski.
“Like that wasn’t rigged.”
“Indeed.”
Hime looked over and giggled her demented giggle as se walked up to the warrior.
“So you kissed me.”
He kissed her again and she giggled again.
“Yup.”
She kissed HIM now and he lifted the smaller blonde into a full makeout as she giggled. Gree smirked.
“The room be open.”
Ragyo was dumbfounded and he leered at HER too as he passed and the woman smirked.
“Hime.”
“Of course!”
Ragyo followed them and Satuski whistled as the door shut.
“That guy is a GOD.”

“So let’s see where that confidence comes from.”
Hime was already naked on the bed with Ragyo as he stripped. Both ladies smirked as his sword was released.
“That explains it.”
“It’s even bigger than your toy, Lady Ragyo.”
Tyler slid into the pale MILF and she grunted as the ride began.
“Ugh. FASTER.”
Faster she got before her tight slit got flooded. Then Hime was pierced and she giggled as he bounced her like a child on the spear while Ragyo loved her bust. The trio had some fun for an hour before they were sated and he smirked at their inability to move.
“enjoy ladies. And Hime? You’re fun.”
She giggled dementedly as he left them to clean up and recover. He walked out to a round of applause from Satuski and the ladies and he did a flourishing bow.
“That is how it is done.”
Satuski laughed as he got his night sight spell.
“You seduced Mother and Hime. I am impressed. And their fate?”
“They can’t move right now.”
“Impressive.”
Gree chuckled as he paid her the 150 gold for the spell.
“I’m too spent.”
“Me too. Hime’s a thirsty one.”
The girls smirked at that as they headed out and Rias looked at him.
“I am most curious to see how your chess pieces look now.”
“me too actually.”
The hunts went without a hitch and they returned to the room for divvy. Tyler smiled as he set the 15 foot thick ball of soft spider silk on the floor.
“Not bad ladies. We made 45,544 for the run. That by two is 22,772. That b y 6 nets us 3,795 with two to party.”
Rias cleaned up first and sat beside him with the chessboard. He hit the button and the back rank pieces were the ladies but with Rias how the queen and Pearl the rooks. The redheaded beauty smirked as she saw this.
“So I’m your queen.”
He smirked and touched the button again. This time she was a single pawn and Satuski was the queen.
“Hey. I take offense to that.”
“Jealous?”
“Prick! Put it back.”
He hit it a third time and she was the king.
“Idiot.”
And the forth saw her as the queen again and Akeno the king. The made her laugh.
“Okay I like that one.”
The game began and the warrior buried her as per the usual. Only with greater loss of life on either side then usual. Rias smirked as she lost due to a pin between his Akeno king and Rias queen and the aid of a Index Bishop.
“I am not going to ask.”
“Ha. Again?”
“I’d rather relax.”
He cleaned up in the water as Satuski and the rest settled on the couch. Once the blood was washed away Tyler went to Ingra for his two hours and the girls worked at the temple. The dwarven smith smiled as she saw the light in his eyes.
“I heard. And good on ya for throwing it off.”
“Thanks Ingra. For a lot.”
She thumped him on the back before he returned to the girls up at the temple. There he found Rias getting a hug from Asia and Satuski in a swordfight with Ryuko. The two ladies were smiling so it was a friendly pissing contest while Erza stood watch. Hestia and Index were neck deep in hurt and making it work while he went up to Erza as the clashing swords rang out.
“What’s the pissing contest for, Erza?”
She shrugged.
“Ryuko likes fighting Satuski. I guess it’s how they show their affection.”
“Huh. Rias?”
“Asia has a good hug.”
“No arguments here.”
He leaned on the pillar and spotted Wendy’s blue hair.
“Wendy’s over there, Erza.”
“I’ll go say hi.”
She walked over and Tyler took his turn on watch over the girls.
“Again?”
Akeno came up now and he chuckled as she leaned beside him.
“Kinda. “
“So you’re happy being alone?”
“No. Not really. I’m working on it though.”
She chuckled at that and he eyed her busty frame.
“Interested?”
“Sorry! I’m in Issei’s harem!”
“I am going to BOOT that guy into a river.”
She laughed at his irritated grumble.
“You’re funny.”
“I’m JEALOUS.”
“Good! I’m awesome!”
“Sparky.”
She zapped him on pure reflex and he chuckled.
“Nice to see we DO have a spark between us Akeno! Shall we add heat?”
“I will have Koneko hit you in the balls. With her spiked gauntlets.”
“Now that sounds like a thorough fisting.”
She busted up laughing at that imagery.
“Oh my hell you’re hilarious!”
“Happy to amuse my sexy thunder queen.”
Akeno shivered at that.
“Oooh you’re good.”
“It’s fun screwing with you, Akeno.”
The pink eyed beauty smiled at that and rested her head on his shoulder.
“It is fun. Sometimes.”
“Is my electric personality providing some much needed attraction here?”
“Oh my. I fear your ego is getting quiet swollen.”
“I could use another deflation. Think you can help?”
She smirked.
“I’m not a gentle lover.”
“I dabble in various things. How tight you like the rope?”
“Oh my. YOU’D be tied up.”
“Ha. What’s the word?”
“Sorry!”
“So it’s Sorry. Noted. Shall we?”
She smacked him playfully.
“I’m a flirt. NOT a whore.”
He smiled as he patted her fondly.
“You’re YOU Akeno. Andda.”
He leaned into her ear now,
“I loved your mismatched wings.”
She shivered.
“Thank you.”
“Hiding is NOT who you are.”
The purple haired beauty hugged him hard.
“Thank you.”
“Every time Akeno.”
She smiled at that as he stroked her soft hair soothingly while the devilgirl got comfy in her hug.
“I could fall asleep.”
“Go for it. I won’t let you fall.”
And like that she fell asleep from a good hug and he used a wall spell to make them a bench. She was laid on it with her head on his lap and his coat her blanket while resting on a fur bedroll. The result was her snug and comfy in a patch of sunlight and the busty beauty deep in sleep. Tyler smiled as he stroked her soft dark purple hair before untying her hair tie to prevent an accident. Rias smiled with a strained expression at the gentle scene.
“Oooh that is so CUTE! And DAMN YOU sister, I see your game.”
Asia smiled as she took a picture with a crystal.
“Akeno looks warm, Rias.”
“His coat’s really warm Asia. And that bastard knows how to make a good bedroll. Yeah she’s out cold and down for the count.”
Satuski smiled as she came over from dropping Ryuko.
“I am glad he returned to how he was, Rias. I’ll admit. He was scaring me.”
Hestia looked up from her current spell.
“He was nearly beyond our reach. Like I said. He had minutes before the next demon moved in.”
Index nodded as she hugged her current girl.
“The curse they used on him is an evil curse of God’s personal collection. And it affected him at his very soul. I’m glad we were able to save him.”
Tyler was enjoying the feeling of the sleeping girl on his lap. Akeno may not have been my waifu, but damn did I like her too. Rias may be the favorite, but Akeno was the second. She smiled in her sleep.
“Oh my. I love the way you care.”
She opened her pink eyes and he smiled.
“Morning Sparkles.”
“I like that one!”
He passed her tie back.
“I had a friend die from sleeping in a ponytail.”
“Aww! Thanks!”
“Here I got it.”
She just smiled as he tied her hair up for her.
“And you’re still single.”
“I AM looking to get my own harem. Same time I want them to MEAN something to me.”
“I understand. If I took your offer?”
“You’d by my primary and we’d have a chat.”
She smiled and rested against him at that and he draped an arm around her warm waist.
“I love the way your treating me. And we’re not even together.”
“It’s still an offer Akeno. You don’t HAVE to take it.”
She thought it over as he looked at her. Akeno was a truly beautiful girl that stood at his height with a slender frame and lovely fair skin. Her hair was a deep purple that seemed black in some lights. Her eyes were a bright pink and were always filled with a sexy tease rimmed by a steel that made you feel both entranced and yet wary. She was a well cut beauty from an active lifestyle and her breasts were massive. Easily triple ds and needed no support in her open front vest. The beauty’s outfit an open front enchanted vest that revealed a lot of her skin but not the chainmail she wore under it. Even her belly button was exposed and the mail covered it. Her pants were mere short shorts made from soft cloth that left her long legs on display while her shoes were low cut boots with steel treads. She smiled as he looked her over.
“Like the first time you’ve seen me. I like how it feels.”
“I love how you LOOK.”
“ME TOO.”
They chuckled at that and she rested her head on his leg again and he noted her vest moved and her orb was smooth with no definite detail due to the spell.
“That’s a neat trick.”
“It works on skirts too.”
“Does it. Huh.”
he looked RIGHT at Rias and she smirked as she recognized the thoughtful expression before he sketched a fresh outfit in his book. Akeno smirked as she saw it.
“She’d love that and SEXY.”
“Want one?”
“Please.”
He made her another and she slid it into a pocket in her vest’s lining. Granting him another near frontal and he chuckled before she smiled.
“If I changed my mind?”
“You’re with me because you WANT to be, Akeno. NOT because you HAVE to.”
“I’ll think about it.”
“sure. Just don’t get mad if someone else beats ya to the primary.”
“Oooh I will be VERY jealous!”
He chuckled as he’d spotted Belfast, Lily, and Unicorn by the pool.
“Good. Hey Uni!”
“Tyler!”
The purple haired cutie came running for a hug and she squeaked as he picked her up and sat her on the bench.
“Wow Tyler. You’re really warm now.”
“I got possessed by a demon first day a the storm.”
Belfast blink as she walked over.
“A demon took your soul over?”
“A demon of MISERY. So I’m sorry for the nastiness. I didn’t know I got possessed until I kicked Pearl.”
Illustrious blinked at this revelation.
“I see. So are you well now?”
“I guess. Hestia used her goddess power to heal my ruined soul and I feel warm. I DON’T LIKE IT, but I guess I’m healed now.”
Belfast sighed at that.
“You prefer being numb?”
“More cold. Warm makes me feel like I got some kinda problem with me.”
He shrugged and Unicorn giggled.
“I guess you like cold weather too!”
“I do actually. I’m from a northern town and prefer winter as no bugs.”
Illustrious understood then and smiled.
“You’re okay now, Tyler. I see you just prefer cold to keep you cold.”
“I guess, Lily. Thanks for the help. And DAMN.”
She and Belfast smiled as they stood in their new outfits.
“I do love it.”
“As do I. And it is not unseemly either.”
Belfast’s maid outfit had been replaced with a tight fitting corset that clung to her slender frame in an alluring manner while also supporting her massive triple Ds. The thing was silver like her hair and enchanted to keep her melons from bouncing out of the open cups. Her maid skirt had been replaced with capri pants that added lift to her firm ass and added definition to her slender legs while her feet were encased in boots. She looked like a sexy lady more at home on the streets of a city then the forests of a fantasy world. On her hands were a pair of black gloves that aided in gripping her trident haft. Tyler smiled as he looked her over.
“It landed exactly where I wanted it to. You look like a sexy streetfighter Belfast.”
She smiled warmly at that.
“Thank you. And it’s easier to care for too.”
“which is a big plus.”
He looked at Illustrious now and she smiled. Her gossamer gown had been replaced with her own open front gown top that swept behind her in a train skirt that made her seem like she had a wide tail of light blue. While the front showed off her soft skin between her lovely breasts, her belly button, and was a light blue like the ocean in the summer. The thing enchanted to not reveal more then she wished and keep her chainmail hidden. The thing had a downswept collar and no sleeves. Her delicate arms were sheathed in white gloves to preserver her soft hands while her pants were a mere knee length skirt of blue that added a shimmer to her movements. Her shapely legs were encased in thigh high captain boots with a steel spike for the heel to give her a nasty kick. She looked like a sexy captain of a ship and on her head was her white wide brimmed sunhat.
“You look like a sexy ship captain Lily. And it WORKS.”
she smiled warmly.
“I love it too. And I see where you took inspiration.”
“Gotta remind people where you’re at home.”
“So true.”
“Oh! Oh! What about me?”
Unicorn came out now in a spin and he smiled as he looked her over. Her own gauze gown was replaced with a denim vest that clung to her petite, busty form in an alluring manner. Her ds were supported by the material and the front zipped up like a full on jacket while being lined by scroll and potion slots. She wore a pair of long denim jeans that added shape and form to her sexy legs and tight ass and were also encased in pockets for potions and scrolls. For shoes she wore tall cowgirl boots with a hidden knife in either boot while on her head was a upswept cowgirl hat lined by dinosaur teeth. UNICORN looked like a sexy cowgirl and her purple hair added some lovely color splash to her blue. He smiled.
“You look like a sexy cowgirl, Unicorn. I love it.”
She blushed hard and hugged him.
“Thank you. I love it too!”
He smiled at the patch on her shoulder for her unicorn plushie and Lily patted her.
“And her wish is still here.”
Tyler smiled as he hugged her.
“Is it okay, Lily?”
“So long as you listen. And let her find out for herself.”
He smiled and looked at Unicorn.
“Would you like to be my girlfriend, Uni?”
She gasped!
“yes!”
She pounced on him for a KISS RIGHT FREAKIN THERE! AND GOT IT! The shorter girl kissed him hard with a desperate longing and he kissed her back softly until she pulled back all smiles and glow.
“I liked that! More kisses please!”
Illustrious and Belfast looked at each other mildly concerned.
“Oh dear.”
“Agreed.”
Tyler smiled as he held her.
“I think she should spend some time with Pearl now, Ladies. I know that light.”
Unicorn blushed as he hugged her.
“I’m….tingling.”
“Yeah. I can tell. Pearl’s nice. And she’d love to meet you.”
“Oh. KAY!”
Illustrious lifted an eyebrow as Belfast took the purple hair girl.
“Pearl is a lesbian?”
“And a VERY active one. Plus is very sweet. I think Unicorn pounced on the first to ACTUALLY offer it to her.”
“I see. And if she likes Pearl more?”
“I’ll hug them both and laugh at the two in a row. My last girlfriend came here, found out they had elves and that was the last I saw of her other then her dumping me.”
“Ha. Well good for Unicorn then. And good for her first kiss.”
“I did not expect her to pounce.”
“I did not either And thank you for being so gentle.”
“Yeah.”
Belfast came over now with a smile.
“Pearl saw her, and dragged her to his room with Sally their maid. It seems we lost her for the time being.”
“Sally will keep the hall clear, Belfast. And Pearl’s sweet.”
“Good for them. And I appreciate your warning properly now.”
Akeno smiled as she laid back on his leg.
“Unicorn is so cute, Illustrious. Is she yours?”
The white haired mother smiled as she sat by the sexy devil.
“She is, Akeno. Unicorn is a good girl.”
“I can tell. She’s so sweet. With a HORRID taste in boys.”
Tyler shrugged.
“No arguments here.”
They laughed at that as Illustrious smirked.
“I do admit to hearing your offer to the lady Akeno. So you DO seek a paramour?”
“Multiple if possible. But yes. I am. Interested?”
She smiled.
“If terms could be established, I am.”
“Shall I cast a spell?”
“Please.”
Akeno smirked as the spell encased her too.
“I’m comfy.”
Lily looked at him and her blue eyes were smiling.
“I am aware you seek a harem. And here it is a way of life. I have no issues with their being others provided you never let me doubt my place in your heart, Tyler.”
“We’d share a bed if it’s help, Lily?”
“It would. And I am a very comfortable lady. So do not be afraid to show affection. So long as it be seemly and not dirty in public.”
“I drink on occasion.”
“So do I. No drunken antics. And we will be mindful of the scent.”
“Agreed. Sex?”
“I am not a whore. So not immediately. Once I am sure of your new heart we shall see.”
“That’s fair. And add the clause to renegotiate in the unforeseen.”
“Smart. And Doves. Do you hire?”
“I do.”
“I see. Point them out in a kindly manner before paying and listen.”
He nodded.
“And are you active, Illustrious?”
“On occasion. And I seek out the touch of ladies for my needs. I am fond of both, so will merely seek out other ladies once terms are agreed.”
“Shows?”
“Crystal only and only viewing with me. And we shall see about many to the bed.”
“Sexy. Will you join my party?”
“I shall. Bel and Uni are with Wales. Who feels she should apologize.”
“I’ll give her a hug. Spoil?”
“I seek a partner. Not a sugar daddy. But I do appreciate the kindness.”
“I’d be happy to give you massages, Lily.”
“Towel when around others, nude otherwise.”
“Spells?”
“Of the passionate sort?”
“And this one too.”
“So long as we are not seen, enjoy the look. I am not a slattern either. Or a slut. But for my lover I am quite open. And as for the passion spells, show me before acquiring. In the event one is nasty.”
“I agree to your terms, Lily.”
She smiled and took his hand.
“I yours. You have your primary.”
“Let’s go introduce you to the ladies. Akeno?”
“Not a word.”
“I forgot you’re a professional.”
“I hate the insinuations, but agree with the thought.”
The ball shattered and he looked to where Satuski was sunning herself by the pool.
“Satuski.”
She smiled as she walked over.
“Something up?”
He patted Illustrious.
“Illustrious is my girlfriend and wishes to joint he party.”
“Ah. Well then.”
Satuski sat beside the elegant beauty.
“Your skills?”
“I am a skilled archer and mage. My panel.”
Satuski looked her arsenal over and nodded.
“She’s a mirror of our own set up. Tyler?”
“I was picked up by them for a bit yesterday.”
“That explains it. Her skill?”
“I saw her beam a bandit in the eye first arrow at 400 paces.”
“Impressive. It says here she’s a heavy aircraft carrier.”
“She IS an aircraft carrier. In her world that is.”
“Impressive again. Do you have access to your planes, illustrious?”
She smiled.
“I have access to 5 full squadrons at one time, Satuski. And once they’re shot down I need 15 minutes to refill my flightdeck.”
Tyler smiled.
“So we have access to her interceptors and bombers. That’s a plus.”
Satuski nodded.
“And she would be placed in the back with Rias and Hestia. And would add extra piercing for our hunting.”
“And since our tent and rolls are so big.”
“we don’t really have to add anything.”
Lily smiled.
“How does your party work, Tyler?”
“If we make 10 gold, 5 is set aside for the party. The party purse pays for upgrades, rooms, meals, tickets, supplies and anything the party needs. The rest we divvy up among us. Say we make 4 gold, it all gets added to party. If you and say Hestia want the same dagger and you cannot reach an agreement, Satuski is the tiebreaker. If you still push it, I step it and remove from the equation.”
“Harsh yet fair.”
“We share a room and tent to prevent an attack on us and the loner. And the only other bits are I’m the party Dark One and so long as you’re helping out in camp we don’t care.”
Illustrious smiled.
“Simple and yet effective. I agree to the rules. Our next activity?”
Satuski smiled as Tyler paid the 15k for her to be added.
“We’re resting from our previous run and Tyler’s issues yesterday.”
Lily looked at him.
“Are you okay?”
“I am. Just tired from the strain. I threw the demon off myself you see.”
“Ah. Well. I’m comfy.”
He chuckled at THAT bribe and Akeno took the hint with a smirk.
“I’ll go jump Asia.”
“Push her in the pool and call it an accident.”
“You’re a dick! I AM!”
She left and he rested his head on Illustrious’ soft thigh. Though she blinked at the cracking and popping his body underwent when he did so.
“Are you okay?”
“Akeno was comfy.”
“Ah.”
He smiled at the feeling of his thigh pillow.
“And this is really comfy too. Seen it in shows. Always wanted to try it myself.”
“enjoy.”
“I’ll give you a massage later, Lily.”
“Thank you. And I AM serious about this.”
“I can tell. So am I.”
She smiled as a loud squeak was heard followed by a splash.
“Oh my, SORRY Asia!”
“Akeno! Mean!”
They laughed at the prank and Asia’s smiling irritation. Rias looked over to see Lily and her new boyfriend enjoying the sun and frowned.
“DAMMIT.”
Hestia smiled as she walked over to the comfy pair.
“I’m Hestia. Nice to meet you.”
Lily smiled at the kind goddess.
“I’m Illustrious. Call me Lily please.”
“I’m glad you’re with us, Lily.”
“So am I. Oh he fell asleep.”
They looked and saw that the warrior had indeed fallen fast asleep on Lily’s soft thigh. Lily smiled at this development.
“I see he is more tired then he lets on.”
Hestia sighed as she sat beside the white clad beauty.
“He is, Lily. His soul had more holes in it then a battleship used for target practice and the gunners trigger happy afer a week drill.”
“Oh my. Is he whole now?”
“I used all my power to FORCE those holes closed. They are. And that warmth he is feeling and not liking is the direct result of it too. He hates it because of just how foreign warmth IS to him. And so fights.”
she nodded at that as the boy on her thighs didn’t move.
“So he is unused to being whole?”
“Exactly. I felt his soul. It was FREEZING cold, lily. And when the warmth touched him he recoiled and clung to the cold as that was all he knew. I feel bad for him since, well, you must have seen how warm he was to you all.”
“Unicorn and him interacted like overly affectionate siblings. And it was super cute watching too.”
Hestia smiled at that imagery.
“He DOES find her attractive. But her size makes him a little uneasy since he’s like three times her size.”
“I understand. And don’t blame him in the slightest. Unicorn IS at that age.”
“Which is why he sent her to Pearl. She is at that age as well.”
“Smart man then.”
“Very.”
Tyler woke with a yawn and smiled at the beautiful illustrious.
“wow, Lily. Comfy.”
“Thank you. You seemed to be as well.”
“I was. You okay?”
“I am fine. I rather enjoy these.”
The warrior yawned again before noticing Hestia.
“Oh hey Hestia. Enjoying the worship?”
“Shut up. And we got released while you were out.”
“Alright. Not sure if it’s safe to return to the room yet so.”
He shrugged as he sat up and Belfast smiled from her spot on another bench.
“Sally gifted me a whistle to tell us when it is safe. It has not yet blown.”
Tyler shrugged and looked at Lily.
“Wanna go grab lunch then, Lily?”
“Why that sounds lovely. I would.”
“Satuski.”
“I heard. I have my whistle.”
The pair walked off hand in hand and Tyler smiled.
“I know a decent place near the gate.”
Lily smiled as she looked at him under her hat.
“I am not a gold digger either.”
“I’m old fashioned to a degree.”
“I see you had SOME gentry lessons.”
“If you’re hoping for me to put my coat in a puddle, sorry, you’re gonna be disappointed.”
She laughed at that and he shivered at her warm, breathy voice. The white haired beauty saw this.
“Am I disturbing?”
“More you voice sends a mild shiver down my spine and I am NOT entirely sure why. I like it don’t get me wrong but it feels weird.”
He shrugged and Illustrious smiled as she saw the prove to Hestia’s point. They found the eatery in question and the warrior got the door for her, which made her smile at the gallantry. They got a table on the second floor near the banister looking out over the rest of the place and Tyler noted her hair gleamed like fresh snow in the flickering lantern light.
“I love your hair, lily. It ever fight you?”
She smiled.
“Thank you and no. It actually is very easily maintained since I Am a ship.”
“Huh. So if I were to carry you up the stairs, I can brag I can carry a fully loaded aircraft carrier.”
Lily laughed at the image he presented.
“Oh my that is an interesting image. I do love humor like that.”
“I got one.”
“Do go on.”
He smiled.
“A ship that’s afraid of water.”
She smiled with a hint of strain and he picked up on it.
“IS Unicorn afraid of water?”
“Oh no. Something from my world.”
“Ah. I got a better one.”
“Second shot.”
“A ship that can’t swim.”
That made her laugh.
“Irony at it’s best.”
“A bird that is afraid of heights.”
“I see your type of humor.”
“I dabble in many types. For example. What’s faster then a snail?”
Her blue eyes were sparkling.
“what?”
“A lot.”
That made her smirk.
“Antijokes are different.”
“I don’t get them either. Nor am I entirely sure WHAT they are.”
He shrugged as they got their slab of tyrant steak paired with some light wine. Illustrious smiled as he waited for her to get the first bite before digging in.
“So you are on point in the party.”
“Always. I’m too dangerous to put anywhere else. And if I DON’T SEE YOU when I start swinging my sword, I WILL cut you in half by pure accident.”
“I’ve seen you fight. Yet that was in the throes of demon possession. Was it an indicator?”
“MY style yes. The everything else no. People don’t USUALLY spatter when I hit them and I usually spare the idiot I take captive for the camp. Well. If they’re just the run of the mill idiot.”
“I see. So the difference was that subtle.”
“It did it’s work extremely well. I got hit in the orphanage I squatted in when the queen threw me out and I didn’t pick up on it at all. I was asleep and had a dream the thing engulfed me in a cold hug. That was the most I knew. Hell. Even BEFORE I probably wouldn’t have noticed.”
Illustrious sipped her wine at this.
“It was a demon of misery, correct?”
“It was.”
“And Misery is extremely subtle.”
“And insidious in the extreme. You may cut the knife out, but the wound it leaves behind will hurt the longer.”
“So true. And is that true for you?”
he sighed and looked at the glass of red .
“I don’t know. Hestia says she forced the holes in my soul closed and I DO feel better, but I can’t help but wonder. DID she fix the holes? Or just patch them? Yes there is a difference.”
Lily sighed at that justified worry and smiled.
“How DOES your soul feel?”
“Warm, WHOLE, and I’ve been probing at it for a while now seeking any weakpoints but the only ones I can find are the rotting corpses of my heart. My SOUL is healed and alive, my HEART is dead and rotting. The demon aside my heart DID die, Lily. And IS still dead.”
“Where does that leave me?”
“Again I am not entirely sure. I like how it feels with you around. You’re my girlfriend, and that makes my dead heart wheeze, since that’s all it’s got, and I like you. So for now I’m just gonna go with it. I’m too tired to really DO anything else about it.”
She smiled understandingly.
“Your heart might come back to life. With the right catalyst.”
“It might. So long as I don’t get cursed again. Which, given the god of my world? That is a VERY distinct eventuality.”
“Your god is a fell creature indeed. If he does curse you again?”
“Hestia already blew her power on me once. I don’t think she has the power to do it again.”
That made her sigh and he tilted his head.
“I wonder.”
An ice cold breeze blew through the room now as he had a thought. Illustrious looked at him.
“You have an idea?”
“That spell I have. I wonder if I can get a collar on that bastard from my world. I DO, I can solve so many a my fucking problems since I can make him BE a nice deity for once. And remove the possibility of another curse from play.”
Illustrious sat back in her seat now with a thoughtful expression.
“I am against any and all forms of slavery, Tyler. And yet. In the light of the horrors he has preformed with his power? I would call this karma to an extreme. Are you considering such an act?”
“I am. Either I get chains on him, or another god kills him. I won’t know TRUE peace otherwise.”
She crossed her arms at this.
“I fear you are correct. But how DOES one go about enslaving a god from another world?”
“Now THAT I have no idea. I’ll ask Hestia when we head back. She already said she’d help me if it became necessary to put a god down.”
“Let us not ruin our date with such dark talk of fell deeds.”
He smiled.
“No matter how dark it becomes, Illustrious, as long as you’re here, it is the very height of gentle illumination and peaceful elegance.”
She shivered a little and smiled.
“How eloquent. And well said.”
“I got a few ways left.”
“Do tell.”
The lady leaned on her hands now as Tyler slid a page from his notebook over.
“This is the date I first saw you, first fought with you, and the date we went official. In case I’m in the doghouse and need an anniversary to play.”
She laughed at THAT cocky backup plan.
“Oh my you are adorable! And do not tell me a thing.”
“I won’t. It’s a classic for a reason.”
She smiled and he did too. Her blue eyes saw it and smiled warmly.
“First date.”
“Slow?”
“Please. I wish to be sure.”
“Sure Lily.”
The couple fed well on the good meat and Tyler paid the 1000 gold tab before the pair strolled along the street heading back to the room. The pair arm in arm and he smiled.
“This is nice.”
Illustrious smiled at that.
“It is. So the plan for the day is rest.”
“It is. Tomorrow we’ll do some more bills from the guild.”
“What is your party’s usual prey?”
“Hmm. Trolls, lesser mobs, larger animals. Those types of enemies.”
“I see caution is important.”
“It USUALLY is. I was just looking for something to kill me.”
“How fortunate you are unsuccessful.”
“And that the demon was stupid.”
“How so?”
He smiled humorlessly.
“if it TRULY wanted to kill me, all it would have had to do, Illustrious? Was piss off a dragon. And that is NOT hard to do.”
“The wyvern?”
“Lesser dragonkin. NOT a true dragon. Let that sink in.”
She did and shivered.
“Okay. I see we still have much to do.”
“Oh yeah. And-hm?”
He'd glanced down an alley and saw a shape duck around the corner as if NOT wanting to be seen. And his gut squirmed.
“Okay.”
The alert warrior blinked and focused.
“Wolf Sense.”
Illustrious looked at the now on edge warrior and blinked as she felt an invisible dome of some power explode outward from him before he smirked.
“There is a play going on. And it don’t like me.”
He blew the whistle and looked at Illustrious.
“we got a shadow. LOTS of shadows. And they want a word with me.”
She smiled and her bow appeared in her hand.
“Shall we introduce ourselves?”
His greatsword was in his fist.
“we shall. Hey. Idiots. Let’s just do this.”
A whistle was heard before a set of darts bounced off their chainmail and he slammed the greatsword into the dirt.
“DRAGON STOMP.”
And a solid thirty yards of the city just exploded from his new racial ability. The result was a crater for the pair that was also level in the bottom with Illustrious having a clean line at the rim as a mass of people in black cloaks wearing bird masks rushed them. Tyler smiled as he drew in a massive breath.
“DRAGON ROAR!”
And breathed a set of pure white flames at the first group of attackers.
“SILENCE!”
“DRAGON LAIR!”
The debuff was countered by the area of effect counter that amplified all dragonic abilities and nullified hostile magic. Tyler then placed his back against Illustrious and smirked as the first group reached him.
“Dragon fang.”
and he swung his glowing sword with force. The result was 4 getting scythed down as Illustrious smiled.
“Scattershot!”
“CHAIN LIGHTNING!”
The sounds of humming electricity were heard as the attackers were hit with a mass of high voltage.
“SACRED SITE!”
“DRAGON’S RAMPAGE!”
This ability saw Tyler’s speed triple and so he was moving at a near unseeable pace to cut cloaks down with a vicious force before he flipped on his height to split a survivor on his head. Illustrious was dropping people with extremely rapid shots as the warrior retreated to her back.
“This is FUN! Demon HOWL!”
he roared a screech of evil intent and the terror infused into the act stopped a set of cloaks in their tracks as they clutched their hearts. The rest froze in their tracks at the roiling evil coming off the boy’s eyes and he smirked.
“Dragon ROAR!”
And the flame follow-up set them ablaze. Illustrious was smiling as she had her side handled when a line of archers appeared with crossbows aimed at her. She blinked at this and Tyler was there.
“ICED SHELL.”
The bows and a few guns fired but were deflected by the wily warrior’s ice fortress. He smirked.
“Lily, cast that flood spell.”
“Understood.”
She cast it and the inside of the dome was filled with soothing ocean water and Tyler readied the next piece.
“EARTHEN BULWARK.”
Their fortress of ice was enclosed in walls of stone and he cracked his knuckles.
“An explosion in a confined space, plus water, plus LIGHTNING.”
The shiplady looked at him incredulously.
“Such a gambit would get us killed!”
“No since we’re friendly. The explosion is a spell I found in a demon cave.”
“Oooh you WILY WARRIOR. I am ready.”
He drew in a breath.
“May the very air you breathe betray you. EXPLOSION! THUNDERSTORM! EARTHEN SHATTER!”
“FLOOD! LIGHTNING BOLT! ICED SPIKE!”
The result was their multiple layers of defense simply exploding outward in a mass of flying death combined with electrified rain that only targeted the hostile forces around them. The blast shattered glass windows all over the city and even trigger a minor earthquake in that sector as well. The remaining cloaked attackers were obliterated by the blast and improvised shrapnel caused by the ice and stone caught in the blast. And yet? Not a SINGLE civilian was caught or wounded in the blast. The only injuries that would be reported were from minor glass cuts at worst.
Tyler smiled as he and Illustrious stood in the center of a veritable blood pit surrounded by the piles of bodies.
“I love it when a plan works out.”
“Tyler!”
“down here Satuski! We got threads all over the place!”
His ALSO blood soaked party came sliding down the 30 foot wide crater in the street with Wales’ party as well. The warrior swung the blood off his sword as Illustrious got a hug from her friends.
“We’re not hurt and I got the survivor.”
A single cloaked man was left alive from the attack and Tyler tore the mask off to reveal a red and black painted face of a man. The warrior tilted his head at the markings.
“A demon cult. I tortured their deity to death and they wanted payback. So they merged with the OTHER cult I pissed off, and they in turn merged with the suppliers of the brothels we torched. Well that accounts for the numbers at least.”
Wales came over now with her rapier at the ready.
“So this was retribution.”
“With a few odd questions. Why now? I was ALONE FOR A WEEK. Why attack me in broad daylight? And in the middle of the freakin city no less? And here’s a better one. WHY were they so comfortable attacking a pair of HEROES on the STREET in BROAD DAYLIGHT in the CAPITAL city in SUCH NUMBERS and STRENGTH?”
Satuski frowned now and looked at the palace.
“I too find this odd. Shall we go find out?”
Tyler smiled.
“We shall. Oh. Wales?”
She looked and he hugged her.
“You did nothing wrong.”
The blonde smiled at the apology.
“Belfast told me. I am glad you’re better.”
“So am I. kinda. Lily.”
She came over and he took her arm.
“Shall we continue?”
“Oh my you sure know how to treat a lady!”
“Fine lunch, peaceful stroll, random blood bath, and a massage to top it all off? I got a few ways. Oh. Hestia? Soul purge please.”
“Oooh SMART. Divine Purge.”
The group were set alight in white flames and Tyler shivered as a FRESH demon soul was forced out of him.
“I KNEW IT.”
A gem of red fell off his coat and shattered. Hestia blinked.
“That demon JUST entered your soul, Tyler. Like it JUST poked you.”
“why I had you hit me. Seems like THAT wa their goal. I guess they want ME as a demon pretty freakin badly. No clue why though.”
Hestia shattered the gem.
“And this one was a demon of rage. A lesser at that.”
“Oh so all that woulda done was piss me off at weird times. Nothing TOO crazy.”
The parties walked out of the crater and Tyler noted Illustrious was covered in blood and smirked.
“Choose your next words wisely.”
“I knew you were a royal beauty, Illustrious, nice to see you’re a bloody beauty too.”
She and her friends laughed at that. The white haired lady smiled warmly.
“I loved that one. And clever twist.”
“It’s fun to screw with the Royal navy. Shall I ready the tea and crumpets?”
wales smirked.
“I am offended and I hate you. I like croissants thank you.”
“High class for a high class lady. Too bad ya got low class friends.”
“There is so many layers to sift through in that I am just going to call you an asshole.”
He laughed as illustrious smirked.
“I sifted. And you ARE low class.”
“Happy to look up to you then, Lily.”
“Ooh you clever boy.”
Rias smiled as her friend talked the ladies in circles.
“He does that on command. And no. You can’t win.”
“At least they can hold their own and NOT get caught in the first moves.”
“I HATE YOU.”
He chuckled as he looked at Lily.
“She’s on a serious losing streak in chess.”
“ah. I too partake of the board.”
“Shall we make this interesting?”
“By all means. Add to your tab.”
“ohhh. I like that one I am keeping it. Loser has to do one thing the winner says regardless of what it is.”
Illustrious smiled knowingly.
“Accepted and most clever.”
Rias sighed with a smile.
“He got me with that.”
“And the demand?”
“A cuddle for him and his sister. I sleep naked you see.”
“And did he?”
“He did. But it was merely a VERY warm snuggle.”
“I see. Shall we discuss this elsewhere?”
“I think it would be best.”
Erza smirked as well.
“And now that we have an active couple in the party, Tyler, I think some terms would not be amiss.”
“Sure thing Erzy!”
She hit him so freakin hard INDEX felt it! Tyler was dropped to the floor with a MASSIVE dent in his face from Erza’s rage moment and Hestia poked him with her staff.
“wow. I think she killed him.”
The redhead wrung out her mailed hand with an infuriated smile on her face.
“Call me that again and I will hit you with a hammer JUST AS HARD.”
“WORTH IT!”
Tyler’s pained, amused groan made them chuckle as he got to his feet. The warrior had a massively swollen cheek as he smiled lopsidedly at the armored lady.
“I been meanin to call you that to your face.”
She smirked as he healed the swelling.
“DON’T. DO IT. AGAIN.”
“I got it outta my system. And NO. I WON’T GIVE IT TO PEARL.”
Her blue eyes went wide in horror at the thought as Satuski smirked.
“No fucking with my name, Tyler.”
“Sure thing Satsi.”
“I can hear Pearl calling her that actually. Odd.”
“So can I.”
Satuski sighed.
“I will let that go as I kinda like it.”
The friends walked into the palace and Index tapped her staff threateningly.
“Only Pearl gets to use my nickname.”
“Sure thing bluebell”
“I hate you.”
Rias smirked and he noted it.
“oh hey Ria.”
“I like that one. Oddly enough I wanted to name my daughter if I had one Ria.”
“Huh. Boy?”
“No clue. I don’t want a boy.”
She shrugged and he smiled as they approached the thrones.
“Guys suck.”
“I will ignore the insinuation.”
He chuckled and was met by Ignis and Feia. The dark queen was LIVID as he tossed the survivor to her feet.
“I HATE cultists. And we will see to this ourselves. And Tyler, we owe you an apology for the daylight assault.”
“eh it’s fine. We got some blood practice and some catalyst casting too. Pearl and Unicorn?”
Sally came in with a pained smile.
“Asleep in each other’s arms in your bed, Tyler. They are SOOOOO CUTE together it hurts! And Unicorn is worse then she is!”
“Oh fuck me.”
“Oh my.”
“Oh dear.”
Tyler looked at Illustrious.
“Yeeeah SOMEONE might wanna step in cause if she’s WORSE THEN PEARL, she is going to have problems.”
The mother ship smiled at the concern and Feia smiled as well.
“I am well versed in blossoming needs, Lady Illustrious. Nardina was worse then both of them combined. So if you wish any assistance, merely ask.”
The white haired lady smiled.
“Thank you, Your Grace. I will take the offer as alas I do not have the proper time to teach her. Thank you.”
“Not at all. For succubae, sex and lust is a cherished part of our lives. And is such a part of our racial heritage it is a race wide courtesy to aid the newly lusting learn how to make the most of their needs and guard them. If there were any other succubae in the city they would be lining up to assist as best they can. Nardina is also assisting.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at Ignis.
“How ARE they doing actually?”
The redheaded queen smiled.
“Emberia has adapted to her role and been working hard. She has even earned several promotions from mere chamber maid to garden caretaker. Nardina has elected to assist Feia and Sally in the girls’ rising and keep serving you. They are well and are making good on their oath to be better.”
“That’s good to hear. Haven’t seen em in weeks so you know.”
He shrugged and looked at Feia.
“So the cultists and dregs.”
She nodded.
“The knights are hunting them as we speak. Sadly we missed this one when you killed the demons as their cultists ALWAYS seek revenge.”
“I like hunting demonkin. And it’s fun dragging them to my hell before sending back to theirs.”
She smiled wickedly.
“And there is an odd poetic justice there. Do they scream?”
“And BEG for it to end. Plead too.”
“Impressive. And justified.”
Illustrious poked him.
“Tyler?”
“I tortured the demons I hunted to death.”
“So that is what you meant. And these are beings of evil?”
“from hell itself.”
“I too find this oddly ironic. And do not wish to witness the act.”
“You’ll be fine. Just stay outside their dens if we encounter them.”
Satuski nodded before looking at Sally.
“Is the room safe?”
She smiled.
“It is. They already bathed as well and are in gowns.”
wales smiled as Tyler looked to her.
“we will part here, Tyler. We have our own tasks.”
“See ya around Wales. And you need help, send for the Dragon.”
She smiled at that and the friends headed to their room. Only to aw at the sight of Unicorn and Pearl asleep in Tyler’s bed in each other’s arms. Pearl having the adorable Unicorn pressed into her head in a tight hug. The warrior smiled as he held up his photo crystal and got a shot of it. Illustrious smiled as the ladies all changed into their suits.
“I will get a copy.”
“Sure.”
Once the friends were in their suits they all got into the water. Illustrious’ swimsuit was also a bikini and it was of deep blue that supported her massive triple ds and her bottom a stringy thing there merely served to cover her slit and left her firm ass exposed. Satuski smiled as illustrious rested her head on his shoulder and the warrior draped an arm over hers.
“Now then. Your relationship. Since Tyler is a know horndog, NOT WHERE WE CAN SEE.”
Lily smiled.
“Agreed. We will use our spell for anything serious.”
Rias smirked.
“And go easy on the displays. TYLER.”
“Oh come on Rias. Not like we’ll be fucking in the open.”
She blushed slightly as her mind conjured the images and Illustrious smiled.
“How crass.”
“She is really fun to fuck with, lily. Should try it.”
“I do not garner amusement from bullying my friends thank you very much.”
“Oh my apologies. What DO you garner amusement from?”
“Rias dear, you top seems rather loose. I suggest you tighten it.”
The redhead looked at her tie in a mild panic before it sank in.
“Oooh you SNEAKY bitch. They do NOT SAG.”
Lily smiled sweetly.
“I did not mention a word of sag, dear, I merely pointed out your looseness.”
“Ooooh I HATE YOU.”
Tyler was laughing hard at the sweetly voiced jabs.
“Oh that was the classiest way I’ve ever heard sag called out before.”
“I know where you sleep you sonuvabitch.”
“Attacking sleeping dudes. I am most impressed young lady.”
“hey.”
Hestia laughed.
“Now she has TWO to pick on her!”
Lily smiled at the redhead.
“All in good fun Rias. No harm meant.”
She smiled warmly.
“I get it. Tyler’s got a similar thing. More he likes you, the funnier the jokes and jabs. He DON’T like you, they hurt. His words. Not mine.”
The busty blue eyed beauty smiled as he stroked her long white hair affectionately.
“I like that, Tyler.”
“I got a comb and some tonic, Lily if you like?”
“Why thank you. You ruin it I break a wooden rod over you.”
“deal. Assume the position.”
She smirked at the order but complied and sat between his legs in the water. The warrior hugged her around the waist quickly before setting the comb into the water with the tonic beside him. Then the teeth of the comb were in her hair with a gentle, firm pressure as the spoil began. Lily smiled as he worked.
“This feels nice.”
“You have really soft hair Illustrious. I’d be more then happy to keep doing it for you.”
“If I like the result, I just might.”
He smiled and Rias sighed with mild jealousy at the endearing scene.
“I can do yours next if you like, Rias?”
She smiled warmly at the kindness.
“Thanks. I’d prefer a massage though. Some reason my back’s been really stiff.”
“Lily first, but sure.”
She smiled and Illustrious saw it.
“I see we need to have a chat dear.”
“Thanks lily.”
Index smiled as she soaked.
“So the ball is in three days ladies.”
Illustrious smiled at that.
“I love the gown you made me, Tyler. Thank you.”
“Sure thing Lily. I’m taking Pearl as my date so you’re aware.”
“Aww! Good for her! I’ll just cut in for a dance then…..you DO know how to dance right?”
Rias smiled.
“He does, Lily. VERY WELL I might add.”
“Oh that is good. I was going to offer.”
He smiled.
“Shall we my dear?”
She smiled as the combing continued.
“Finish the current spoil before starting another.”
“Of course my Illustrious beauty.”
“Oooh you’re good.”
He chuckled at that as Rias whistled.
“Damn dude. I approve.”
Hestia smiled.
“How romantic. I’m jealous!”
Erza and Satuski smiled.
“I am too.”
“I admit. It has gotten me as well.”
Index shrugged.
“I got me a girl.”
They laughed at that one and Pearl woke with a squeaking yawn. Then she saw the sleeping Unicorn and smiled sweetly and kissed her awake. Unicorn woke with a squeak before seeing it was Pearl.
“That was fun Pearl!”
“I loved you Uni! Again?”
“Sure! But I’m a little raw.”
“Me too. I got a cream.”
“Yay!”
Tyler and the ladies looked at each other in mild fear before Sally knocked.
“Dears, are you decent?”
Pearl giggled.
“we got room for one more Sally!”
The maid walked in smiling and with a certain jar.
“Sadly the queens wish you attend them sweeties.”
“Ahhh!”
“Boo! I want more sex with Pearl! Maybe you!”
Tyler just focused on his combing as the girls bawled. Then Pearl was heard grumbling.
“Big brother gets to have all the sex HE wants. Why can’t we?”
“Oi.”
he stood up now and the two girls jumped at his magical appearance. Unicorn went red but he merely walked over and crouched to look a now nervous Pearl in the eye.
“I WORK my ass off for the fun I have Pearl. I DON’T just lay around playing with girls. Do NOT make me out like that. We clear?”
She hung her head with stinging ears.
“Yes Daddy.”
“Good. Fun is fun. But EARN IT. Unicorn.”
“eep! Yes?”
“Have you put in any work at the guild today?”
She gulped.
“We took a lighter day today Daddy. Wales says one day of hard work, one day of less in that order to reduce wear.”
“Smart lady. I like this. YOUR contribution?”
“We were on reserve to learn her party’s dynamic. I helped loot.”
“So you made money and put in work?”
“I did.”
“Good. You can play.”
He looked at Pearl.
“What have you done today?”
she gulped.
“I sat with Mommy Ignis in court.”
“Your contribution?”
“I’m cute?”
He didn’t even smirk.
“And your duties as a maid?”
“I’m a princess.”
“Soooo nothing.”
“Yes daddy.”
“Sally. It seems Pearl needs another reminder. Inform the queens she’s a working princess now. And is under Emberia’s supervision.”
“Of course sir. Come miss.”
He rose to his full height as the shamefaced Pearl left and Unicorn gulped.
“Daddy?”
Tyler smiled.
“I guess you found yours Unicorn.”
She smiled nervously.
“I like Pearl more.”
“Atta girl. So long as you remember. Work hard. Play harder.”
“I will. Umm. Are you mad?”
He hugged her.
“Not at all, Uni. Sadly we’re not dating anymore.”
She smiled and deflated from relief.
“Phew. Pearl wants to be my date to the ball.”
“Hmm.”
He sat by her.
“This point I’m not sure she DESERVES to go. YOU work hard. What has she done to earn it?”
Unicorn smiled as she hugged him.
“Emberia works hard.”
“If she can impress her, then fine. Make her night.”
“Yay! She works hard when told to!”
He chuckled.
“And give Lily a hug next time you see her.”
“Sure!”
“Uni.”
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
Illustrious’ sudden callout made the poor girl jump close to three feet in the air! Tyler caught her as she went to fall off the bed and she was red in the face as she saw her mother and the rest of the ladies in the pool. Tyler smiled as he set her by the couch for her swim suit and retook his spot behind Illustrious to continue the combing. Unicorn came out in an adorable purple one piece and sat beside her mother with HUGE purple eyes.
“Mommy?”
Lily hugged her.
“Good for you. Listen well.”
She deflated from relief.
“I will! I like girls! Is that okay?”
“It is perfectly fine, Uni. I like girls too.”
“And daddy?”
“HIM too.”
“yay!”
Tyler smiled as he ran the comb through Illustrious’ silky hair.
“Sooo I went from big brother to daddy. UH-OH.”
The girls laughed at that justified fear and Unicorn smiled.
“I got a daddy AND a Mommy! Yay!”
He smiled at that and Illustrious smiled as well.
“Tyler? Don’t turn her into YOU?”
“No promises, but I will try.”
Unicorn was then roped into a hug from Rias and Index while Hestia and Satuski sat by the duo with Erza. Lily smiled.
“And well said, Tyler. Beat me to it.”
He smiled as he hugged her.
“I kinda just reacted. But I’m glad I did it right.”
Erza smiled.
“They will be most formidable ladies indeed with YOUR type of fathering.”
“Or utter NIGHTMARES.”
Lily smiled as he set the comb down.
“And bam.”
She stood up and the ladies gasped. Her snow white tresses had been combed into a gleaming sheet of white that seemed to shimmer in the late daylight. She did a spin and it set her melons to bouncing and her hair to fluttering like a soft cloud.
“I love it!”
“You look beautiful Illustrious. Shall we dance?”
She smiled as he took her hand and they stepped out of the pool.
“We shall.”
He took her in his arms and they swayed to music they could not hear before he spun the elegant beauty with a seamless flow.
“Oh my you are quite skilled.”
“I got many tricks up my sleeve.”
Rias smirked.
“DON’T twirl her into the deep end ya jackass.”
“Not this time. She isn’t so easy to take by surprise.”
“I HATE YOU.”
Lily smiled as he spun her around him now.
“Now I am worried.”
“Don’t be. I only prank in certain times. This is not one of them.”
She smiled warmly as they twirled.
“I like this.”
“So do I. And the gown and audience will be even better.”
“Show off?”
“I prefer flaunt it if you got it.”
“A most brazen and affronting person.”
“I like making a point.”
“Ah.”
He held her close now and she smiled at the smile on his face.
“And this is fun.”
“Would you like your massage, my dear?”
“I would. And this is a most lovely date.”
“Makes you wonder what’ll I do to top it next time?”
“Oh my.”
He lifted her up now and she was in a princess cradle as the warrior carried his girlfriend to their bed and the lover’s sphere spell was cast. Rias sighed with a smile.
“Dammit. I want to feel that! For REAL!”
Illustrious was naked on her belly in the bed and Tyler had a set of jars beside him. She smiled as he started rubbing her slender back.
“Thank you for the lovely date, Tyler.”
“Thank YOU for wanting to be my girlfriend.”
“I am enjoying this. And we will cuddle?”
“Of course. I sleep without a shirt on.”
“I sleep in bed panties. Nothing else.”
“I won’t grope you.”
“Holding is allowed so long as it does not hurt.”
He smiled as he cracked her back.
“And try not to be surprised, but either Pearl or Unicorn may or may not sneak in to join.”
“I would be very shocked if they DIDN’T.”
He smiled as he kneaded her firm, heart shaped ass and she smirked at the jiggle.
“And be very nice to my spots or I will remove your favorite gun with an arrow.”
“I will. And damn Lily. You’re really well built.”
she smiled.
“Thank you. And I do take care of my frame. Even if I don’t HAVE to.”
“I try to. Same time I like food and just laying out somewhere.”
“Lazy?”
“More…relaxed I guess.”
He shrugged as he worked her legs over. She smiled.
“I prefer being busy. But do enjoy a rest every now and again.”
“I prefer wielding my sword. I wasn’t under the influence of the demon when I said I enjoy war and bloodshed. I really do. Why I’m so good at it.”
The white haired beauty sighed at that as he reached her delicate feet.
“I do not like war and bloodshed. Even if I must continue fighting. When the waves pass, will you still seek out blood?”
“Yup. I’ll most likely stay here since I do not want to go back. I’ll build a party and roam the world hunting monsters and fighting whatever dares stand there.”
“Forever?”
He shrugged as he let her foot go.
“Would you like your front done too?”
“Please.”
She rolled over and he smiled at her jiggle factor.
“I saw that.”
“You’re gorgeous. And I love it.”
She smiled as he started at her hands.
“Do not leer at me in an unseemly manner and moving on.”
He smiled, noting her slit was small and had a soft curtain of fur while her massive breasts were the same skin shade as the rest of her, indicating plenty of nude sunbathing. Her nipples were large and very pointy on her slender chest.
“Will I bathe in blood for all eternity? Maybe. In my world I longed to go on an adventure like this with people I loved. Waging war with a sword in my hand, spells on my lips with monsters before me and all the people I love charging in behind me is my kind of paradise. The problems and heart ache with the demons included, I am LOVING this world.”
Illustrious smiled as he moved to her shoulders now.
“I see you have the heart of a true adventurer. And a fiery one at that. If there were no more monsters to fight? What would you do?”
“Hmm. Roam. See what’s over there and keep doing it until I either died or saw everything worth seeing.”
“An explorer.”
“Yup. You?”
She sighed and looked at the white roof of their sphere.
“I think I’d like to go home. This world is beautiful. But I am a lady of duty. And my country needs me.”
He sighed at that but smiled.
“I get it, Lily. I DIDN’T have a home when I came here.”
The white haired beauty looked at him.
“If I asked you to come with me?”
He looked at her.
“I’d follow. If I asked you to stay?”
She smiled.
“I’d stay.”
He deflated from relief and hugged her.
“I don’t want to be alone again.”
The kindhearted lady hugged her boyfriend hard.
“You’re not alone. Not as alone as you think.”
“Thanks Illustrious.”
She smiled and he pulled up to keep working on her.
“Is there anything about you I should know NOW?”
“I can’t have kids due to an accident in my world.”
“How oddly fortunate.”
“And I want to show you something from my world. Once I get the needed boon from a goddess.”
“is it bad?”
“NO. More something specific to my world that affects this one.”
“I see. I will hold you to it.”
“I also want to show it to Rias and the others as they’re involved as well.”
She nodded from her spot om her back.
“I will remember. Is it unseemly?”
He tilted his head.
“KINDA? It’s not that easy to sum up without the proper context.”
“I see. I shall hold judgement until I see this with my eyes.”
“And to be perfectly honest any and all judgement is completely valid.”
“Now I am worried.”
“Don’t. I promise it is nothing horrid.”
She smiled at the heartfelt promise.
“I will see.”
He smiled and moved to her triple Ds. Which made her smirk as he rubbed a DIFFERENT cream into their softness.
“Tyler.”
“Makes them lighter and feel better in clothes.”
“Carry on.”
“And I LIKE them.”
“So do I.”
He massaged her massive cannons with a lover’s adoration before moving to her waist which made her squeak.
“Ticklish?”
She smiled.
“A little.”
“Ya don’t say?”
“DON’T. I get…excited….when my belly is teased.”
He kissed her belly and she blushed.
“Okay. I loved that. DON’T DO IT AGAIN WITH PEOPLE IN THE ROOM. And it felt good.”
He smiled.
“You have really nice skin.”
“Thank you.”
He moved to her lower waist and she smirked as her thighs were spread.
“Be VERY GENTLE to the dock or I will spitroast you.”
“Anything about YOU I should know now?”
She smiled.
“I am sensitive to teases, and orgasm from my dock being massaged every time.”
“Shall I avoid it?”
“Go on. I look forward to it.”
“I got a question and am scared-fuck it. Belfast?”
She smirked.
“She’s my sister.”
“I KNEW IT.”
The naked beauty laughed at the validation in his voice before he smiled.
“So who was you massager?”
“You haven’t met her. But her name was Javelin. Think Unicorn but taller, not as busty with shorter purple hair and simply sweet.”
“Was she your girlfriend?”
“At times. She loves my body type and I hers so we’d play often.”
“Wow. Nothing was said.”
“Agreed. And you’d love her.”
“Did she come here?”
“She did actually. She’s in Wales’ party. I see that curiosity and she is a strict lesbian.”
“Nice to see some standards.”
“I love the thought, and hate you.”
He smiled.
“what’s her weapon?”
“She uses a trident like Belfast but it’s narrower.”
“Waiiit. Was she that really petite girl with the blue eyes and purple sailor suit?”
“Yes! You saw her?”
He smiled.
“In the guild during the merge. Damn. She’s adorable.”
“She really is. She’s a destroyer.”
“woah. Tough girl.”
“wales is a battleship.”
“Huh. Yet you got the bigger cannons.”
She smirked.
“I do. THAMK YOU. And not like that.”
“Ha. So Wales is a flagship?”
“She is. Belfast and I are more escort craft and Unicorn is auxiliary.”
“Makes sense.”
He moved to her thighs and teased her soft slit a bit as she arched her back in pleasure at the feelings.
“Oooh that feels good.”
He smiled and moved to touch her directly. Illustrious moaned as she arched her back like a drawn bow while her boyfriend jerked her off and she groaned through her orgasm.
“Oooh that felt good.”
“Tasty.”
She looked to see him licking his fingers clean and smiled.
“You’re a dirty boy. I like it.”
“You a dirty girl?”
“filthy when the time comes. And sadly not with others in the room until we are more familiar.”
“I did not need to know your reason.”
“I like it clear.”
He smiled and moved down her long legs.
“Appreciated. And you look best naked.”
“I completely agree. Which is why I only reveal my glory to those I deem worthy.”
“Pearl would love this.”
She laughed at THAT turn around.
“She would. And she is too young for me.”
“She’s 160 years old.”
“Is she really? I see your point. Young LOOKING.”
“Better.”
He let her foot go and clapped.
“And bam. How does it feel?”
“Amazing. Thank you.”
“Go jump into the pool. It’ll feel AMAZING.”
He passed her suit and she smiled at the this.
“Only if you join me.”
She put her suit on and they hopped into the hot water where she moaned.
“Oooh this feels GREAT!”
He chuckled at her enjoyment as the other ladies all smiled.
“I’m good at it. Rias?”
The redhead smiled as she got her towel massage.
“Thanks.”
He smiled as he worked her stiff back over.
“Sure. And wow. You ARE stiff. You okay?”
The redhead sighed at that and rested her head on her arms.
“just Issei.”
“Sight?”
“Oh right. You were there. All he does is peep on people and me and it’s just exhausting. I love him. Really I do. But it’s a struggle some days.”
“That sucks. Why’d Asuna let him have it?”
“I talked her into it since we all had the same spell.”
“Ah.”
Rias sighed as he worked the stiffness out of her back.
“I guess I’m just getting tired of it.”
“I got a hug.”
She smiled at the concern.
“Thanks, Tyler. And I’m sorry for before.”
“wasn’t our fault. Dealing with gods is always a mess. Oh.”
He looked over to where Hestia was laying on the couch.
“So I had an idea, Hestia.”
She smiled.
“Fenrir already warned me you were at the slippery slope.”
“You know that bastard will try again.”
“I know. Why I asked a friend a mine for a favor.”
“Freya?”
“No you dirty fuck. Hephi. She killed him and all his curses were released. And from her report it is simply heartbreaking just how many he ruined.”
“Soo he IS dead? NOT pretending?”
“hmm. Lemme check! Hey Loki! He dead?”
There was a thunderclap before a note fell onto Hestia’s face.
“He is now. Seems he tricked Hephi with a power flare to fake his death. Loki is the very best at that shit so she got him.”
“Makes sense. Goddess of Mischief. You can’t out bullshit the queen bullshitter.”
“Ha. She likes you.”
“Wow. I lowkey am kinda curious.”
She laughed as Rias snorted.
“We fought a Loki in our world. I can only imagine the field day you would have had PISSING him off.”
“It’s too easy to piss off Loki. All he’ll ever be is Thor’s lesser shadow.”
Hestia smirked.
“Thor in my world is a lady.”
“A course she was. Now I wanna go get hammered with Thor.”
She snorted and Rias groaned as he cracked her back.
“Idiot.”
“Ha.”
Rias got her massage and she smiled as he hugged her tightly after.
“Thanks Tyler.”
“Every time. And don’t worry bout Issei. He’ll realize just how awesome you are and grovel.”
She smiled at that and hugged him tightly.
Illustrious smiled as she saw this and looked at Satuski.
“So those two are close.”
The black haired samurai smiled.
“Tyler has been poking her since they met and she pokes him too. They’ve been best friends since hello.”
Erza smiled from her spot on the couch.
“Plus they are rather cute at times.”
Index laughed.
“The times he talks her in circles are hilarious. And the time he twirled her into the pool.”
Tyler chuckled as he sat across from the bikini clad Illustrious and placed the chessboard between them.
“Rias is my best friend in this world. Now. Lily. WE have a bet to settle.”
She smirked and sat up.
“No tricks.”
He pressed the button and his pieces appeared. His queen was Illustrious and Rias was now one of his pawns. She saw this.
“I find that offensive and I do not know why.”
Index and Hestia were still bishops and Erza and Satuski were on knights. That made them smirk.
“This fits.”
“More then it should.”
Tyler chuckled as he saw pearl and Unicorn were rooks while the rest of his pawns were empty.
“I guess it means Rias got demoted.”
Illustrious smiled as her pieces were all her friends wearing ship-based combat rigs.
“See if you can pick us out.”
He pointed to Belfast who was a knight, Unicorn was the queen, wales the king, Illustrious the other knight, Javelin was a rook, and he smiled.
“I think that’s everyone I’ve met.”
She smirked at that and moved a pawn forward.
“Let’s see what you can do.”
Rias was sitting beside the warrior in her red string bikini watching with an unusual intensity as the war played out. He won, but it cost massive losses on both sides. The shiplady smiled at the victory.
“well played. And the demand?”
“Hmm. Oh! I know!”
He smiled and the ladies gulped!
“A get out of jail free card for my next fuck up!”
The girls just looked at him and the room was so silent you could have heard a pin drop. Rias was looking at him blankly, and so was everyone else as what he said sank in. He looked around curiously.
“what? It seemed like a good idea.”
Illustrious just busted up laughing, Rias pressed her head to the table in agony, Index and Hestia were floating face down in the pool, Satuski was flat on the floor and Erza was laughing. Tyler had a bemused expression on his face at this and Lily had to take a minute to compose herself at this most unusual of boys.
“You are too precious. And sadly I don’t give such boons.”
“DAMMIT. I THOUGHT it was a good idea.”
Rias just looked at him from the table.
“You hurt.”
He patted her.
“There, there, Rias. Not everyone is able to come with such genius ideas.”
“Shut up before I hurt you.”
He chuckled and looked at Illustrious.
“Okay. The classic. You sleep naked with me tonight.”
She smirked.
“The classic indeed. NO STUNTS.”
“I promise.”
“Good. And hilarious.”
“Worth a shot.”
“Idiot.”
He smiled and patted Rias’ back.
“And you. Try NOT to die from idiocy.”
“NO promises.”
He chuckled at her pained voice and noted Hestia and Index were still facedown in the water.
“If they drown they get mouth to mouth.”
“Eeep!”
“Eep!”
The floaters jumped at this and he chuckled.
“welcome back ladies.”
Index smiled sheepishly.
“The water’s enchanted to keep us from drowning.”
“Is it really?”
Hestia smiled.
“Yup. You didn’t know?”
“Nope. I had no reason to find out. That’s kinda cool.”
Illustrious smiled.
“Can you swim?”
“No actually. My hometown’s landlocked.”
“That is a shame. I’d be happy to teach you.”
“Thanks lily. And is it me or is there something kinda odd about a SHIP teaching a PERSON how to swim?”
She chuckled.
“It is most unusual. And amusing.”
He smiled before looking at Rias.
“wanna play Rias?”
She smiled and pressed the button on the chessboard. Her pieces appeared as usual and when he hit his button SHE was all his pawns. And she was on her knees like a dog. The redhead smiled with a sweet maliciousness.
“Change that NOW or I set you on fire.”
He changed it and the new image was of her in her bikini with Akeno in a bikini in a full body hug holding hands out to her with their racks pressed together in an inviting manner. Rias smirked.
“Okay that I like. DON’T.”
“Yes Rias.”
“I will set you on fire while you’re sleeping.”
He chuckled at her fury while Lily nudged Hestia beside her.
“I see it.”
The goddess smiled warmly as the pair went about their game.
“He flirts with her all the time over that board. It’s them bonding.”
“It’s really sweet too.”
“He wants her too.”
“I can tell. Her?”
Tyler smirked as he took Rias’ king with a pawn.
“And boom. Checkmate.”
“Dammit.”
He smiled at his friend.
“Two outta three?”
She smiled at her friend.
“obviously.”
The board was spun and he hit the button. This time his pawns were him with his greatsword up and Rias back to back with her staff up. She smiled at that.
“Agreed.”
The game went on and Tyler won yet again with his pawn pinning her king. She smiled.
“I like playing this with you, Tyler.”
“I like playing with you too, Rias.”
The redhead smiled warmly and he smiled at her as well. Then she leaned in a bit and he poked her.
“Don’t you have a boyfriend?”
She blinked. Then shivered as she realized where her emotions had nearly taken her.
“Thank you.”
“I gotchyer back, Rias.”
That made her smile.
“Go jump the pool. It might relax.”
She smirked at the images.
“Thank you.”
She jumped into the deeper end of the pool and dove under the water to get control of her emotions as Tyler looked at Hestia with a smile.
“Dome please.”
She blinked.
“Um. Sacred Purge.”
Rias was encased in white flames before she popped out with a relieved expression.
“Oh my hell how did you know?”
“I lost my friends to sudden emotions like that, Rias. Never again. You okay?”
She smiled gratefully.
“I am. Thank you.”
Tyler chuckled as he looked at Hestia.
“That was an enhanced Lust curse. Cast by some demon.”
She nodded.
“And most likely planted by the cultists.”
The goddess cast it again and ERZA was the in encased in flames. She blinked at this and Hestia burst out laughing.
“They hit HER with a curse of hunger!”
“wow.”
“Different.”
Tyler shrugged as rias came over and hugged him from behind. HARD.
“Thank you for stopping me.”
He patted her arm.
“You’re welcome. Like I keep telling you. I gotchyer back.”
She smiled at that.
“Can……I cuddle?”
“Lily?”
“Of course, dear. He has two arms.”
She smiled with relief and he hugged her.
“I got a hug if you ever need it Rias.”
“Thanks.”
He hugged her tightly and felt how badly she was shaking.
“Go get a hug from Unicorn.”
“Yay!”
The purple haired cutie got her hug and Rias smiled at the bundle of sweetness.
“Thanks Uni.”
“You go take a nap, Ria! You’re shaking like a leaf!”
“Yeah.”
Tyler smiled as she laid in HIS bed and curled up with HIS pillow.
“It hit her hard.”
Illustrious nodded.
“Very. I think she needs another hug.”
The tall woman walked over and Rias latched onto her with a frightening strength as the reality of what she’d nearly done sank in. Tyler smiled understandingly before looking at Satuski as she sat beside him.
“So tomorrow.”
She nodded.
“Agreed. Your thought?”
“I want us to take down a giant.”
She frowned and looked at him.
“Your reasoning?”
“A hard battle as a unit. Together we CAN kill a giant. Easily. And we ARE rusty when it comes to working together in a hard fight. Plus Illustrious needs to be worked into the new formation.”
Erza sat across from him to joint the discussion.
“I see your points. Yet the risk?”
“Minimal. I have my grapple gauntlet still. And the trick I used to kill the giants is still viable. Even now. So if we get into a tight spot, I can get us out.”
Satuski crossed her arms as she considered the fight.
“How tall are the giants, Tyler?”
“65 feet at the shoulder.”
“And you fought them ALONE?”
“I killed a giant clan alone, Satuski. 30 creatures. Alone.”
Index jumped.
“Those are legendary adventurer killers! HOW?”
“My grapples, my walls, and the fact I no longer cared about my life.”
Erza sighed at that.
“A single giant for 7 people. And as long as we keep our distance, we should prevail.”
“Actually. I have a plan.”
He smiled.
“I get in it’s face with the sword, since I have the highest experience with the things I get it’s attention. Hestia and Index pool paralyze, Rias and Erza pool their walls, Satuski and Illustrious fire arrows. Aim for the eyes and balls since they’re naked. We do this right the thing will drop to the ground clutching itself and open the door for me to reach the spinal column on the back.”
Satuski smiled.
“Extremely straightforward with room to adapt. I like this. And the backup plan is you using the gauntlets.”
“As swings to outmaneuver the thing.”
Erza frowned.
“I see the reasoning. And you’re still insane.”
“why it WORKS.”
They chuckled at that as Unicorn came over and sat on his lap. He patted her and she was all smiles.
“I’m with Wales Daddy!”
“Atta girl. Make em feel stupid.”
“I will! And I’m with Pearl tonight in her room.”
“Make her sweat!”
“And more!”
He hugged her as Illustrious was heard.
“Tyler.”
“What? If she’s going to be a ladykiller, she might as well do it RIGHT.”
“Carry on.”
Unicorn blushed at that and he patted her.
“Do it right, Uni.”
“I will! Sally taught us how!”
“Oh she did, did she? Well. I will teach you how to give massages.”
“yay!”
Hestia smirked.
“using WHO as a model?”
“Wanna volunteer?”
She smiled.
“Why I’d love to.”
He smiled warmly and hugged Unicorn.
“I’ll teach ya tomorrow Uni.”
“Kay! And Pearl?”
“Surprise her.”
“Kay! I like touching her! She’s so SOFT!”
He chuckled and just hugged the adorable girl tightly. Index smirked.
“You’re gonna have to SHARE HER Uni.”
“Sure! She wants us to have a pile sometime.”
Tyler got smacked by Hestia for that and he chuckled.
“I THINK I deserved that. Not entirely sure though.”
Index shivered at the image.
“I’d LOVE TO!”
“Yay! Hot nun pile!”
Tyler got SLUGGED that time and he looked at Erza indignantly.
“Ya know not EVERYTHING she says is MY fault.”
She smirked.
“She learned it from Pearl. Who learned it. From YOU.”
“hey! I am not that bad! I think!”
The girls sighed at that one as Unicorn smiled.
“I like it. You’re tough!”
“See? She gets it.”
He patted her.
“Thank you Unicorn.”
“Teehee! Now hug me!”
“There it is.”
He did indeed hug her and tightly too. The friends relaxed after their trying day and a half and Sally came in a little later with the dinner. Tyler smiled at her.
“Pearl?”
“Was given to Emberia. Ignis said that was a very shrewd move since she is starting to go rotten from the nonstop spoil. Despite your and out best efforts it seems.”
“She’ll get it knocked out of her, right?”
“Emberia is a firm lady with children. Yet fair. Pearl will be just fine.”
“Hmm. Hit them both with an anticurse spell, Sally. Just in case.”
“I will cast it myself.”
Unicorn smiled.
“Cuddle Sally?”
“Sorry Uni. My wive booked me.”
“which one?”
“Ali.”
“Boo. She’s hot too!”
Tyler chuckled at her disappointment.
“Index is free.”
“yay! Index?”
The blue haired nun smiled.
“Of course Uni. I love cuddles!”
“Me too! And other stuff!”
Illustrious smirked at that and looked at Tyler. Who shrugged.
“Don’t look at me. She her own addict.”
Sally sighed.
“He is correct. Surprisingly. Unicorn’s just that age of exploration. And is wholeheartedly chasing her lust. Good for her, but we ladies have the reins.”
Tyler sipped some tea to prevent himself from making a joke and Rias smirked.
“Smart move.”
“I got a line dammit.”
She snorted that the mildly offended tone. The friends enjoyed a meal together before they readied for bed. Tyler groaned as he laid in his bed on his back.
“It weird this is the first time in four days I’ve used this thing?”
Illustrious laid beside him in the bed naked er their agreement and he pulled her close.
“It does seem odd.”
He smiled as she rested her head on his chest.
“But nice.”
“It is. And hands ABOVE the dock.”
“Yes Illustrious.”
“Good.”
He brushed her white hair out of her eyes and she smiled as she got comfy.
“And this is nice. On the cannons.”
“Pro tip? Always seek a small trench to lay them in to ease the back.”
There was a moment of silence as his advise sank in. Then Rias was heard,
“I feel so freakin STUPID. Oooooh FUCK me. I got a boob slot here on my BED I never used.”
Hestia was heard laugh crying.
“Me too. Oooooh my HEAD.”
Erza.
“I admit. It is so simple when said aloud. Ooooh I need to do better.”
Unicorn?
“Boo! It HURT to lay on the beach and THAT AS THE ANSWER? A BOOB trench? BOO!”
Tyler chuckled as he patted lily’s back.
“Too easy ladies. Toooo easy.”
“Uuugh.”
He smiled and looked at Illustrious.
“Good night Lily.”
“Good night, Tyler.”
“Night Uni!”
“Night Daddy!
Tyler smiled as he and Illustrious settled in to fall asleep.
“Wow Uni! You’re so soft!”
“You taste good index! I love it! Here try mine!”
There was a sound of sucking,
“wow! You taste even better then Pearl! Share!”
“Teehee! Your hair tickles!”
“A little more, Uni! Ooooh! YES!”
“Right there Indy! Eeee ahhhh! Oooh that felt so good! More!”
“roll over I wanna try something.”
“Kay!”
There was a sound of the bed bouncing and Unicorn’s pleasured grunts mixed with Index’s before another set of gasping breaths were heard before Unicorn giggled.
“My turn to ride you!”
“Go easy! It’s tighter then yours!”
“I will! Wow it is tight.”
More grunting, bed bouncing, and gasping were heard before Index sighed.
“I loved that.”
“Me too. I wish we had Sally and Pearl here.”
“Always next time.”
“Yay! I loved you Indy!”
“I loved you too, Uni. I got a spell I wanna try on you next time.”
“Me too!”
And it was silent as the two girls fell asleep. Tyler looked at Illustrious with mixed emotions.
“Um.”
“Let us discuss this in the morning.”
“In my defense. I did NOT see that coming.”
“Somehow? I believe you.”
Hestia was heard.
“Guys? Index and Unicorn grew parts. And played with them. Um. WHEN did they get those?”
Tyler whistled softly.
“That’s a new one. I don’t know where to even LOOK for those.”
Rias sighed.
“Great. Tyler’s NOT as bad as we thought. They encourage each other.”
Erza sighed as well.
“And it seems they don’t NEED to be encouraged.”
Tyler just shrugged.
“So long as they learn the right things ladies? Let em play. And we are getting them a certain spell.”
“In that we are agreed.”




BETTER. MUCH. BETTER.
DAY 8.
TUESDAY.
DAYS UNTIL WAVE: 22.
PARTY GOLD: 12,000,000 TYLER’S GOLD: 151,257.

Tyler woke to the feel of a woman asleep on his chest and his arms around her waist. He opened his eyes and smiled as he saw Illustrious asleep on his chest with her arms around his neck, and her massive cans safely entrenched in the crook of his arm. Her sleeping face was facing him and he stroked her soft, white hair lovingly.
“Good morning to you too, dear.”
She opened her sapphire blue eyes with a smile and he hugged her tightly.
“Morning Lily. How’d you sleep?”
“Soundly. And I suggest we visit the Lady Gree for an enchanted bed wear.”
“For the girls?”
“And the cannons. I do believe a certain spell can assist.”
“Do you have back problems?”
She smiled as he rubbed her back.
“I do not. I am more durable then I appear.”
“You’re very beautiful.”
“Thank you.”
“May I?”
She smirked.
“I shall test you.”
He reached for the base of her spine and pressed a firm thumb into it. She groaned a little as a point clicked and she smiled.
“I felt that. What did it do?”
“Helps carry the cannons.”
“I shall have to test this.”
He hugged her tightly and stroked her hair more.
“I like this.”
“I like it too. Does the warmth still bother you?”
“I….think I got used to it. Or it cooled off. I haven’t noticed it yet.”
She sat up and her melons bounced.
“That is good. Now would you like to join me?”
“I got our suits and spell ready.”
“Good man.”
The pair hopped into the pool and he had the shampoo ready. Illustrious smiled as he did her hair for her and combed it again before they got dressed and laid on the couch. Her open front gown not allowing any split cleavage as she rested on her boyfriend.
“Now this is nice.”
He held her tightly.
“Very. And the unseen?”
She smiled as she rested her head on his chest.
“A warning to Sally will be given. And a spell to Index.”
“It’s happened twice.”
“Pearl?”
“Seduced her out of her first. Only question this time is who started what?”
“And where did they get those spells? I saw from my spot and they had full members between their legs and from their expressions could FEEL everything.”
“Did it?”
“Yes. A noticed spew when they blew.”
“I just hope that doesn’t do what I think it does.”
She blinked and gasped at the implications.
“Oh dear. We ladies will question them most intensely.”
“A pregnancy is just not an option right now. And the heroes thing CAN be gotten around with the right spell.”
“Yours?”
“I had an accident like I told you in my world. And this world on top of it. I do not have the needed spell.”
“I am relieved. And they are waking.”
Tyler and Illustrious went quiet as Unicorn woke with a yawn before smiling at the sleeping Index. The warrior heard her soft breaths as the purple haired girl mounted the sleeping Index,
“Stallion Mimic.”
He and Illustrious looked at each other in mild terror at what was about to happen.
“Oh dear.”
“This did not come from me.”
There was a grunt before a low moan as Index was wakened by sex.
“Wha-Uni? Oooh that feels good! Faster please! Uuuuh…YOUR TURN!”
“In the ass this time!”
“Then mine!”
“Kay!”
There was more grunting and squeaking before Unicorn groaned and index moaned. It carried on with the two girls swapping moans and groans for a good hour before Unicorn sighed.
“Ahhh, MUCH BETTER. You’re fun Indy!”
“You’re sweet! Suck on it now.”
“Sure! Just don’t bite mine.”
“Eeer.”
Tyler shivered at that and Illustrious smirked inspite of the situation.
“Different outcomes?”
“Err. I feel weirdly terrified and REALLLLY uneasy.”
There was a loud sucking sound, followed by a loud slurping before the sounds restarted. Then the sated sighs of both girls were heard before they were seen walking by hand in hand naked to the bath. No dongs between their thighs THANK GOD and they hopped in with a splash. WITHOUT noticing the two on the couch. Tyler looked at Illustrious.
“Sooooooo. You go deal with that.”
She smirked.
“YOU do NOT move.”
She sat up and a loud squeak was heard.
“Lily?”
“Mommy?”
“Now then girls. I think we need to have a chat. A LONG chat.”
She stripped and join the now nervous girls in the water as Tyler just laid on the bed.
“well. That. Did NOT come from me.”
“I believe you.”
Hestia and Rias came over wide eyed at the unwanted show and he smiled.
“Hestia? Join them and cast another anticurse spell please.”
“Yeah. And….YEAH.”
Rias was also shellshocked.
“Can we ladies borrow that spell?”
He passed it over and they went into the pool, backed up by Satuski and Erza. Once the sphere was in place tyler looked at the ceiling, and whistled. DAMN Unicorn. They did NOT include THAT in the show! And FUCK Index. You are impressive. Church sisters. Amiright? Sally came in now with their breakfast, saw tyler on the couch and the large red sphere and he flicked a finger. The kindly maid came right over.
“Yeah. So. Unicorn and index have discovered a certain…..mimic…spell. And LOVE it.”
“Oh dear.”
“Annnnd Unicorn learned the fine of jumping. While she’s asleep.”
“Oh DEAR.”
“Yeah. With ZERO regard for the poor bastards in the room. TWICE.”
“Oh my. Feia will be informed. Um. And the ladies?”
“Finding out where the hell they got them. BOTH had a set. And I don’t even know where to look!”
“Now that is impressive.”
“And fair warning? They want to add a certain maid to a pile with a cutie.”
“Uh-oh. I shall have Feia join you.”
“Thanks Sally.”
She smiled and left. Tyler poured the ladies their morning coffee and Illustrious poked her head out of the sphere.
“I approve.”
And she ducked back in. he chuckled at that one and settled in to wait for the girls. The warrior passing the time by sharpening his sword with a whetstone when the succubus queen walked in. She was a golden haired beauty. She was his height with foot length blonde hair and blazing red eyes set into a heart shaped face with pale skin. In her mouth were a pair of long fangs like a vampire and her bust was more modest in her gown of purple. She wore soft shoes of white fur and out of her back were a pair of black feathered wings with a good 15 foot span and a long black leather tail tipped by a spike extended out of the base of her spine. She was slender and her arms had a pair of golden gloves as well. She smiled as he passed her a cup of coffee.
“Thank you. I see the interrogation is still underway.”
“Yeeeah. I had Hestia cast her spell.”
“wise. Very wise. I will take them from here. It seems they have some deep rooted desires in their hearts.”
“Thanks Feia. Sorry we keep dumping this on you.”
She smiled warmly.
“It is no bother. I am the best in the city at the moment for such…delicate….lessons. For who better to instruct on lust then a lust demon?”
“A lust goddess?”
“eh. Demons are better since we embrace our desires as nothing to be ashamed of. Goddesses always have some filter on them to keep them from overwhelming them.”
“Pearl?”
“She was healed of a curse of greed. A minor one in the extreme, but it was present. She was returned to looking at the slope to rotten and we are pulling back from it.”
“Thanks again.”
She smiled and stripped before joining the ladies in the sphere. Tyler smiled as he looked at the ball.
“I wonder if I should go pick our bill up and come back?”
Satuski poked her head out.
“No. wait.”
“HA. Sure thing Satuski.”
And she returned to the ball. The warrior shrugged and flopped onto his back to wait for the girls. He dozed for a bit before the ball dropped and a red faced Unicorn and Index came out. The purple haired Unicorn smiled sheepishly as he looked at her.
“Sorry. I got a spell now.”
Index blushed.
“I kinda went overboard.”
“where DID you find those ladies?”
The nun smiled.
“Gree’s shop. She has an entire aisle for sex spells.”
“Huh. Different.”
Illustrious smiled as she sat beside him.
“I too am curious. Shall we peruse together?”
“Sure. After the days’ run.”
Satuski sat on his other side.
“One run?”
“We’ll do our morning run and our stints at the temple and me with Ingra.”
She nodded and Feia smiled as she patted Index and Unicorn.
“They will be fine, Tyler. They’re just enjoying the freedom.”
“So long as they DON’T make us watch. And learn the right things.”
“I will see to them both. And they have a spell for such needs.”
He shrugged and looked at the cowgirl Unicorn.
“We’ll take you to Wales’ party at the guild.”
“Kay!”
And he leaned into Lily’s ear.
“And warn Belfast.”
“Agreed. And we will spare you the murder.”
He chuckled at that one as the friends ate together with Feia. Once fed the party geared up and headed out with the succubus queen heading to see to Pearl. Tyler smiled as they walked into the guild and spotted Wales’ party around a table.
“Wales. Belfast.”
The two ladies smiled as the friends came over.
“Good morning, Tyler.”
“Good morning.”
Illustrious smiled as she patted Unicorn.
“A word ladies.”
Tyler chuckled as the trio went for their update slash warning and he nudged the girl beside him.
“Those three are intense.”
The girl smiled.
“But are true friends.”
“The best ones usually are. I’m Tyler.”
“I am royal Navy Light Destroyer Javelin. A pleasure.”
Javelin was a very pretty girl and small too. She was a good 18 inches shorter then him with short, curly purple hair and bright blue eyes set into a teardrop face. Her skin was pale and her bust modest on her petite frame. She wore a light purple and white sailor suit with knee high purple cowgirl boots and on her back was her purple trident. He smiled.
“Nice to meet you Javelin. So tell me this.”
She had a huge look of curiosity on her face and he found it SUUUPER cute.
“What is that Tyler?”
“Your name is Javelin.”
“Yes?”
“So WHY a trident?”
She smiled at that.
“I an most familiar with the trident. And the reactions are funny.”
“Ha. Sounds about right. I got a good one.”
“Wh-eeep!”
He swept her up into a princess cradle.
“I’m strong enough to carry a fully armed destroyer.”
She was red in the face at this and smiling.
“a good joke. But can you put me down please?”
“Brace.”
She laughed at the ship joke as he tossed her lightly onto her feet.
“You are funny. And the ship puns aren’t mean. Or degrading.”
“The only dirty jokes I can think of for ships are all poop deck jokes and they are too easy.”
“Fortunate then.”
“Yeah. Even if your BOW is more dangerous.”
She blushed at the complement.
“Thank you. But I am not attracted to men.”
“Nice to see some high standards in a high class lady.”
“Hey.”
“I take offense to that.”
“As do I ladies.”
Javelin laughed as Wales, Lily, and Belfast all balked.
“Hilarious.”
“I’ll try to keep the jabs under control.”
“Do so. MY jabs hurt.”
“Sounds about right for a javelin armed with a trident. Quad poke.”
She laughed and her soft, belltone voice made him smile.
“Charming. And I am MOST formidable.”
“I guess that makes YOU the big stick.”
She smirked.
“You have no idea sir.”
“yikes. I get your point.”
That one made her laugh as Illustrious smiled.
“And they seem like siblings.”
Wales nodded with a smile.
“And Javelin is usually really shy too. He is most amusing.”
Belfast smirked.
“Hush ladies. He can hear you. Let us NOT inflate his already overblown ego.”
Javelin smiled up at the bigger warrior.
“You are charming. And yet I fear ulterior motives.”
“Trying to kill time while the ladies have their council meeting.”
“Ah. I see. You and illustrious are together?”
“As of yesterday. She’s a helluva lady.”
“She is indeed. And a very good friend to me. And all of the Royal Navy.”
“So she’s a Royal handful. Got it.”
Javelin busted up laughing.
“She is MORE then a mere handful!”
“Talking from experience?”
“eep!”
“Cute.”
Now red in the face, the poor girl tried to recover.
“I am talking from a friendly standpoint. NOT wherever you are.”
“I’m over here. What’s your point?”
She snorted at the dual pun and Lily sighed.
“Great. I forgot she loves puns.”
The purple haired girl smiled.
“How crass. Illustrious is a very elegant lady.”
“I can see that.”
“So you are merely after her body?”
“And her everything else. IS that YOUR target?”
“Eep! My word stop doing that! I feel unclean!”
“And yet you still look like a royal beauty?”
She blushed hard.
“Oooh you wily boy. I see I lost this engagement.”
“when’s the big day?”
She laughed and Rias sighed.
“Oh he’s having a field day talking a proper English lady in circles like that. Sorry javelin. You lose.”
Javelin smiled.
“I do so enjoy a good verbal joust. Even when outmatched.”
“Wow. A JAVELIN outmatched in JOUSTING. Weird thing to say.”
She smiled at that as Illustrious came over.
“The update was given. Hello Jave.”
“It is good to see you, Lily. Your new paramour is hilarious.”
“Yes he do so have moments. For a crass warrior.”
Tyler chuckled and looked over to Wales.
“So the warning?”
The blonde smiled.
“Appreciated and we will be on watch.”
“careful Belfast. She likes maids.”
She smirked as Illustrious cracked her knuckles before slugging her idiot boyfriend in the face.
“My word. It IS fun to hit you.”
Rias smirked.
“Half the reason we keep doing it, Lily. It’s fun.”
Tyler sighed as he looked at Javelin.
“I went and made some very violent ladyfriends.”
She smirked.
“Don’t make me angry then.”
“Yikes. Suddenly that giant fork is a lot scarier.”
“Good.”
“JESUS. Erza she’s scarier an you are.”
“Oh really?”
Javelin squeaked as the intimidating Erza strode forward now to look her over. Tyler smiled.
“Annnnd FIGHT! Place your bets people!”
Illustrious slugged him again with a smile.
“Cut the crap.”
“Yes Illustrious.”
“GOOD BOY.”
“Yes Mistress.”
She shuddered! Belfast whistled.
“Wow Illustrious. He figured you out quick.”
Tyler smiled at that as Erza slugged him this time.
“Cut the shit.”
“I’m done.”
Satuski sighed as she smiled.
“ever the idiotic jackass. Ugh.”
Tyler smiled and patted javelin.
“Was nice meeting you Javelin.”
She smiled warmly.
“And is was nice meeting you too, Tyler. I look forward to fighting with you in the waves.”
He smiled and the friends moved to the board. Lily stood beside him with a secret smile.
“I believe you see why.”
“Oh my gods I love her.”
“She is very sweet. And just fun to be around.”
“I HOPE someone is watching her, Lily.”
“Ayanami is. She’s the girl with the sword there.”
Tyler looked over to see a VERY pretty girl with blonde hair and a pair of blonde furred bunny ears holding a katana hilt by the joyful Javelin. He whistled.
“Helllllo bunnygirl.”
“She’s Javelin’s wife.”
“DAMN.”
She laughed at his disappointment.
“She is very sweet. And.”
the beauty leaned in close now.
“Certain things are recorded.”
“Illustrious? I think I love you.”
she laughed.
“In time. And with THICK WALLS.”
“And sound proofing.”
“Indeed. And TOGETHER.”
He smiled at the now being looked forward to show.
“Work first.”
“Agreed.”
Tyler looked at the board and smiled as he saw a poster.
“Satuski.”
“Here.”
“I got our giant.”
He took the forest bill down and Fenrir smiled as he brought it over.
“Now this is a much more fair fight. For YOU.”
She stamped the thing and Tyler chuckled as they got moving.
“There is no such thing as a fair fight, Fenrir.”
Illustrious smiled as he took her hand.
“And this will be fun. My position?”
“Back rank with Rias and Hestia.”
“I see it.”
Index was smiling with a slight grimace of pain as she walked.
“I feel it now.”
Hestia smiled as she patted her.
“Go easier on it, Index. Or you’ll hurt yourself.”
“I’ll try to. Uni’s stronger then she looks!”
Tyler smiled at that. And Satuski smirked.
“Good answer.”
“She’s right you know.”
Illustrious smiled.
“Unicorn is a good girl. And very tough.”
“Like her mother.”
She smiled warmly at that as they walked through the forest.
“Thank you.”
He squeezed her hand fondly and the party moved in silence on their hunt. The forest was alive with the sounds of nature and the warrior noted some tracks in the dirt.
“I got more tiger, Satuski.”
“How big?”
“2 foot wide tracks.”
“Hmm. It might be that king tiger bill from the guild. Our rolls and tent are already high tier. And mostly unused.”
“Tiger print clothes?”
She and the rest of the ladies smirked at that. Rias laughed.
“why not? I’d love a tiger print bikini.”
“Alright we’ll grab it on the return.”
The ladies smiled at that one as they headed deeper into the trees. Tyler whistling a tune as the ground started shaking.
“It does that. Up ahead.”
The creature in question was moving through a beaten hollow and Tyler smirked as he drew his greatsword.
“You know the plan ladies. Bring it down.”
The giant roared in anger as the 7 friends made their presence known. Tyler ran forward with his massive greatsword in hand and the giant swung a freakin TREE at him.
“Frozen floor!”
Only for the powerful mages of Index and Hestia to pool their ice and turn the ground beneath the thing’s feet into an ice rink. The result saw the giant slip and drop to the ground with a hefty thud in an awkward posture that opened the door for Tyler to jump, bounce off a bent knee, and slice the neck of the giant in one fluid motion. The beast dropped and Satuski clapped the easy kill.
“easier then I thought!”
Tyler smiled as the giant fell flat.
“Thing has so much mass behind it, it really CAN’T afford to be caught off guard like that. Come on. I’ll loot it’s den if you want to get started on the body ladies.”
Index smiled as she pulled a knife.
“I know what we’re looking for.”
Tyler went into the hollow and smiled as he found the beast’s trove.
“I got another pile a gold here ladies!”
Satuski smiled as she cut an arm for transport.
“You have the coffer?”
“Always.”
Illustrious was working the body cavity over with Rias and the white haired beauty noted the purple blood now drenching her frame.
“We’ll get a bath later Illustrious!”
she smiled with strain and Rias smirked.
“He did the same thing to us.”
“Nice to see a pair of bloody beauties, eh Rias?”
“Prick.”
The work progressed quickly once Tyler rejoined them and the friends wen t after the king tiger now. They found the cat and Erza killed it with a well aimed stab from her sword. Tyler smiled as they skinned it and headed back.
“I reached malachite smithing with Ingra Satuski. Four steps above steel.”
“Impressive. Our healing has advanced as well. Rias has not used her sage healing the once.”
“makes sense. Her hugs are sagely already and do wonders for most any ailment.”
She smiled at that.
“I missed being worshiped.”
“Wow.”
Hestia smirked.
“Agreed RIAS. Getting cocky?”
Rias smiled at her goddess friend.
“I’ve seen you admiring my lockes, Hestia. Have you something to confess?”
Tyler was heard chuckling.
“Hey Rias. If you seek someone to worship you hand and foot, I’m sure I can track down a devil worshiper for you.”
“Please do so loyal pawn.”
“Yes Mistress.”
She shuddered! And he smiled.
“Checkmate.”
“FUCK. How do you DO that?”
“Simple. Ya gotta figure what’ll get under your skin.”
“Sure thing, DADDY!”
HE shuddered! And Rias smiled with a sweet satisfaction.
“VICTORY!”
“As you wish, baby girl.”
Ooooh she shuddered! He smiled humorlessly at her and she nodded. Still HORRIFIED.
“Yeeeah. Duly warned. Ugh. I feel HORRID.”
“And still look like a goddess of bloody beauty.”
“Thank you.”
She smiled at the high flung praise and Illustrious smiled at Hestia beside her.
“Those flirt better then most married couples.”
“Tyler likes her a lot and she sees it. Plus respects her so much more and she likes that. She likes him too and he has her respect. Plus she has come to see she CAN rely on him period. Like who was the one to comfort her when she needed a hug?”
“I do see your point. And her own issue.”
“she wants to be absolutely sure. And that is respectable.”
Fenrir smiled as she paid them the 80,000 for the kill.
“That tiger king DIDN’T have a bill. Surprisingly. So enjoy.”
Tyler chuckled at that as they headed for the room.
“I guess we got lucky.”
Illustrious looked at her blood soaked frame and he smiled warmly at her.
“Oddly enough? Red works for you, lily.”
She smiled at the ploy.
“Thank you. I do like the color. If not where it came from.”
“I can clean your hair for you if you wish?”
“I’d like that.”
Rias smiled at the affection.
“I can help with yours too, Rias?”
“Aww! Thanks! I love having my own personal salon!”
“Sadly only a true professional can handle THAT mane.”
She smirked at the praise…..
“What the FUCK are you insinuating?”
Only for the way it had been said to sink in and irritate her. Index laughed as she skipped beside Hestia.
“He gets her EVERY TIME.”
Erza smirked.
“And never the same way twice.”
Tyler shrugged.
“It’s Rias. Kinda….ahhh. I won’t make it TOO easy for her.”
The redhead smirked.
“I will hit you in the balls with a HAMMER while you are SLEEPING.”
“Sooo you WANT to get nailed in my sleep?”
“FUCK YOU!”
“FINE DAMMIT! Come here.”
She was freakin GLOWING with rage then and he patted her.
“There, there, Rias. You’ll figure it out one day. NOT TODAY. But one day.”
Lily laughed as Rias was on the verge of a bloody homicide.
“Dear, do try not to get murdered in a blackout rage.”
“when Sparky get here?”
Rias smirked….
“I HATE YOU!”
Only for her friend Akeno’s irritated voice to make her JUMP. The purple haired beauty was then spotted by the throne with a chest and Tyler smiled as he saw it.
“Good find Akeno.”
She smiled as the party all congratulated her on her party’s treasure chest.
“Thank you. We found it after killing a spriggan. Was hidden under the roots.”
“Huh. Ya don’t say?”
Tyler had a thoughtful expression now and Satuski smirked.
“Oh come on. It won’t be THAT easy, Tyler.”
“You sure? We DID find a treasure chest under a sandpit. On a hunch.”
Hestia smirked.
“If we find two for two on HUNCHES ALONE, I will call them lazy. And boring. And no imagination.”
He chuckled at her mild tone before looking at Feia.
“So our redheaded cutie?”
She smiled.
“Is working hard with Emberia in the garden. Seems she wishes to go to the Ball as Unicorn’s date.”
“She has to impress Emberia for that.”
“I completely agree. And have not told her this.”
“any progress?”
“Some. She doesn’t cry at least.”
He nodded and patted Akeno on the back, making her smile, before the friends headed to the room. Illustrious smiled as he set the coffer down by the pool.
“I am glad Pearl can be saved.”
“She’ll be fine. She’s a very sweet hearted girl. Once she learns ta properly appreciate her gifts and boons she will make a fine princess Shadow.”
Rias and the girls stripped and hopped into the water as he did their coin.
“Alright. That giant was loaded. We got 245,656 gold to split ladies.”
Satuski whistled.
“That much for a single hunt. I see how you made 12mil in four days.”
“Yeah it hurt like hell. Okay. Math. Me. To the DEATH. 245,656 by 2 nets us 122,828‬. That by 7 nets us 17,546 with 6 coins to party. All told we got 12,122,828‬ gold. I alone have 168,803. Not bad ladies.”
Illustrious was heard.
“That is impressive, dear. And suits are on.”
“I still need…my spell. Riiight.”
The white haired beauty laughed.
“Do not bother. You are not permitted to see. WE do not care.”
“HA. Enjoy.”
He stripped and hopped in. And the bikini clad ladies smirked as their eyes went down….only for them to blink.
“woah.”
“That does explain a lot.”
“So his ego is NOT mere compensation.”
“Impressive.”
“I like girls. Thank GODS.”
“damn.”
Illustrious smiled as he took the comb.
“Most impressive dear. And do NOT split me in half.”
“Wow. Weird thing to have a ship say.”
She smiled as he got to work on her hair.
“And watch the torpedo beneath the waves.”
“Aye aye cap’n!”
She chuckled at that as he did her hair up. Then Rias smirked.
“Trunks.”
“Tempted?”
“I will FREEZE you.”
“An here I thought only your eyes were frozen.”
“I…thank you? I THINK?”
Hestia smirked as rias was confused.
“You saying she’s cold?”
“You DICK. I am NOT frigid!”
“Nah. You’re too hot to be cold.”
“Clever FUCK.”
He chuckled as he put his trunks on and she sat between his legs. The redheaded devilgirl smiled as he started combing her hair.
“And thank you.”
“Sure thing Rias. You wanted to cuddle tonight?”
“Please.”
“Sure. Sadly you get the left arm. Illustrious is my right hand gal.”
Lily smirked.
“I do not like the nudge. Love the proverb.”
He chuckled at that as the comb threaded through Rias thick mane.
“So after this I’ll go see Ingra while you all head to the temple.”
Hestia nodded.
“We’re quite the regulars and are rather loved.”
“Makes sense. After we’ll see. I’d like us to keep hunting giants now since they’re big and easy. Same time they ARE easy.”
Satuski frowned at that.
“we’ve killed the biggest things on that board and it was easy. I fear we may have reached the top of this forest’s chain.”
“That wyvern was the biggest thing they had and I took it down alone. Hmm. And we can’t go anywhere since the ball’s in three days and that would leave us two weeks until the wave……I wonder. Hestia.”
“Yes?”
“Is the CAPITAL the staging ground?”
She smiled.
“it is. We have to be inside the city limits by the day of or our Hero boons will kill us.”
“Ah. There it is. I was gonna say we could do a loop of the forest.”
Erza took the map out now and traced the rim of the forest.
“That WOULD be a good idea. Yet we just don’t have the time. And once it does pass, we will have to head to the next city.”
Tyler shrugged as he gave Rias a quick hug, making her smile at the absentminded affection.
“We’ll figure it out.”
Index smiled.
“we COULD go into the forest on a trip to the rim and come back. By my count that would only take three days and would scratch our travel itch.”
Tyler and Satuski looked at each other.
“She has a good point.”
“I agree. Let us look the map over carefully once we return from the smithy and temple. I fear we HAVE to do SOMETHING or we risk unneeded arrogance.”
“Too late. I-oh.”
Tyler sat back in the water now as he had a thought.
“I just thought a something.”
The girls smirked.
“Oh shit.”
“Love you too.”
He looked at Satuski.
“We each have panels and person specific abilities. Yet I don’t remember seeing any ACTUAL levels.”
Satuski blinked.
“You are correct. This is odd.”
He took his sword and Rias smiled as he kept her between his legs for a cuddle and drapped the massive weapon over their legs.
“I am allowing this because it feels good.”
He patted her belly fondly and she rested her back against his chest. He brought his panel up and went to the one that had his dragon skills listed.
“Hmm. I got the set of dragon based abilities and a few more. Dragon lair. Nullifies hostile magic for 10 feet. Wolf’s Howl. It’s a built-in rally that summons the pack. Dragon Flame. I breath fire based on my heart. Dragon Stomp. Converts my current rage into a ground area of effect ability and is useful for instant breathers as it sends my rage directly into the ground. I can spatter a large amount of enemies with that. Next is Wolf’s Challenge. I howl at the sky and it’s a dare to any and all hostiles in a set area. Says here an acre. We can abuse that in a large scale battle since it’s a pure tank spell. Dragon Rage. My speed triples along with my strength for 60 seconds and has a 5 minute cooldown. Nasty. And last is Lone Wolf. Increases my strength, speed, and stamina drastically when fighting alone. Interesting buff. I got like dozens of extra slots and no idea how to fill them.”
Hestia smiled.
“Some you have to earn. Others buy. Say you did something for Fenrir, she’d bestow her ability of Wolf Pack on you. It increases your strength when surrounded by your friends.”
He hit a slot and a price appeared.
“I can unlock Dragon Scale for 25,000 gold. It increases my defense and would make me arrow proof for ten minutes. I could take an arrow to the eye and it would bounce off. Hmm. I got another called Raging Demon. 150,000. When active the user gives in to their rage entirely and becomes a true demon for 5 minutes. Type of demon depends entirely on the user. For ME? I’d become an archdemon of retribution. Or a demon of revenge. All my abilities are driven to their heights, I am immune to all magic, take on the aspect of a demon, and can use demon spells. Same time I have another. Lord Wolf. 150,000 gold. Again drives my stats to their height and renders me immune to all magic. Yet I take on the aspect of a Wolf King and can use a werewolf form enhanced by my dragon and demon souls to create a demonic dragon wolf. In such a state I am little more then an animal with extreme killing power and reinforces any and all allies it possesses. A pack leader skill. And last. Is Dragon King. Drives up my stats, immunity to magic. I BECOME a dragon and can use their magics for free. 5 minutes. The type of dragon is black fire dragon and my breath would be weapon of mass destruction. Anything I fight in such a state will fuel my dragon form as I feed upon them and in so doing extend the time I can SPEND as a dragon. Those are some NASTY rage modes.”
The ladies whistled and Hestia gulped.
“Can you take all three?”
“I am looking. I can only pick ONE form per wave. But yes. I can have all three forms after three waves. And I can only use a form once a day. If I have all three and use the demon, I can’t use the Wolf or the Dragon that day. I want one. We NEED one in reserve as they upgrade through usage and results.”
Satuski crossed her arms.
“All double edged swords in their own right. And yet extremely effective because of it.”
“Power like that needs some form of balance. And for the scenarios I’d use them in? We would already backed against the wall.”
Illustrious frowned.
“The Lord Wolf. It sounds the safest for allies as it AIDS us. The Demon the most dangerous due to the blindness of the rage and the Dragon the middle ground due to it effecting enemies. My one question is the aftermath of the form. Are you helpless?”
“I am looking…yes. All the forms have a 10 minute period of utter helplessness due to the sheer strain of the forms. That’s fair. Either we kill whatever we’re fighting, or we die.”
Erza had a thoughtful expression on her face.
“The Dragon. Do you have control?”
“enough to AIM. That’s all. I would be able to AIM and control the thing with puppet strings, but that is all. The Wolf I’d have more control, but less overall power. The Demon I point and let go like an attack dog. I would have no say after I release it. And yet it has the most raw destructive power.”
Rias looked at him.
“Take the Wolf then. Control over the power is more important than more power. Another way to look at it? All the power in the world is useless if you cannot control it or keep it from hurting someone important to you.”
The heads nodded and Tyler smiled.
“Alright. Lord Wolf it is.”
He paid the 150,000 and glowed as a sound of a wolf howling was heard before he had the golden ability added to his panel. As he did a set of howling black wolves tattooed themselves on his chest with the tails curled around a red moon. The ladies whistled at the ink and Tyler tilted his head.
“Didn’t see THAT in the brochure. Eh kinda cool.”
Hestia smiled.
“Look at your panel race please.”
He did and whistled.
“I just got WEREWOLF added to my race description. I’m a WEREWOLF now. And can USE the fucking SHIFT. NOT the Lord Wolf ability but the actual werewolf form shift. Says here I’d turn into a Wolf Lord. Or a werewolf that can walk on two or four legs and would have complete control over the wolf form. And it’s physical abilities are EXTREME.”
Index tilted her head.
“So you would become a Demon if you bought the demon form?”
“I’d become a devil. Or half demon, half human. And I’d be a RETRIBUTION devil.”
Rias smirked.
“So you’d be a free devil. Interesting.”
“I’d be at YOUR power by default.”
“Oh that’s impressive.”
He looked at the dragon.
“Yikes. If I take the dragon, I’d become a Draco. Or half human. HALF DRAGON. And I would be half BLACK FIRE DRAGON. Scary combos there.”
Hestia smiled.
“Fenrir just called and said she wants you to go see her once you’re done with Ingra. I guess your were form needs to be blessed by her directly or the full moon will affect you.”
“Makes sense. I don’t think lily’d appreciate waking up cuddling a 9 foot tall wolfman.”
She smirked.
“No I would not. And to have it said. NO were sex.”
he chuckled and Index shuddered.
“Annnd there’s that curiosity that freaks us the fuck out. DON’T LET US FIND OUT.”
Illustrious looked at her mildly scared.
“Index?”
“His curiosity is TERRIFYING.”
Hestia smiled.
“And is EXTREMELY discrete. You will never know.”
“I……can accept this. So long as I DON’T find out.”
Tyler shrugged.
“I got issues. And some FUCKED up fantasies. And that’s all you’ll know.”
Rias shivered before he patted her belly again, making her smile. He closed the panel and looked at Satuski.
“I’ll go see Ingra now.”
“And we will go to the temple.”
He got dressed and headed out as illustrious looked at Hestia.
“Now then. HOW BAD?”
“His world is a depraved place. But he keeps it very private.”

Tyler headed to the dwarf’s smithy and smiled as he saw Asuna and her party talking to her.
“Hey Asuna.”
She looked and smiled as he approached.
“hey Tyler. I guess you’re feeling better.”
“I got possessed by another demon.”
“Ah. That’ll do it. Issei got kicked out and joined my boyfriend Kirito’s party.”
“What he do?”
“Just kept peeping on us with the Sight spell. I let him keep it for overlap.”
“I hear that. My party overlaps as much as possible. Oh. Hey Wendy.”
“Hi!”
The sky dragonslayer smiled at the shoutout and Asuna chuckled.
“Better. How’s Rias?”
“eh. Still a bloody redheaded devilgirl.”
“So fine.”
“Yup. She’s up at the temple if you wanna give her the heads up.”
“Sure. Thanks. Erza?”
“Same. Ooooh I got an idea.”
Wendy smirked as she looked at him.
“If you’re thinking of pranking ERZA, you have a deathwish.”
“Ha. Okay. I want you to go up to her Wendy, pat her on the back, and say I said hi.”
She and the others busted up laughing at the image and Wendy smirked wickedly.
“Oooh she’d FLIP!”
“And since you did NOTHING it will drive her up the freakin wall. Or if you don’t have the balls, do it to Satuski.”
“Oh you DICK. I WILL do it damn you!”
“Atta blueberry!”
Asuna laughed as Wendy blushed.
“Cute.”
He patted the dragonslayer with a smile.
“I love the color, Wendy.”
“Thanks! I’m 14 though.”
“I’m 15.”
“BULLSHIT.”
He showed them his panel and Asuna whistled.
“Scary.”
Wendy smiled nervously and he smiled.
“Kid sister, Wendy.”
“Thanks. I like you. But not THAT much.”
“Ha. Was startin to worry I matter.”
“eh.”
“wow.”
Ingra smiled at the exchange.
“BETTER. Much better. They sold Tyler. 17,500 be your cut.”
“Thanks Ingra.”
He went with her for his lessons and again the two hours passed before he came out to find Koneko’s party in the smithy. The tough girl smirked as he walked over.
“What up?”
“Hey Koneko. Looking for a new people splitter?”
“Kinda. You smell like a dog.”
He showed her the panel.
“You got made into a werewolf?”
“I bought an ability and it came as a byproduct.”
“Ha. Makes sense. And it doesn’t stink. More like I know.”
He patted her and she glared at him.
“I will break your hand.”
“I wanna make a fist joke, but it would hit the mark.”
She smirked.
“Better. Jackass.”
“Need some help?”
“I will BREAK you.”
“Sounds like a fun ride. I got time.”
Asia laughed as Koneko blushed.
“Wow Koneko. Never seen YOU blush before!”
“oh hey Asia. I didn’t see you there.”
The happy blonde got a warm hug off the warrior and she smiled.
“You’re warm now. I like it.”
“Says the hot blonde.”
“Yup! I know best!”
“You are adorable.”
She smiled happily as Koneko poked him.
“What’s-OOOOF!”
Only to slug him in the gut with her gauntlet so freakin hard he dropped gagging. The small girl smirked as she wrung out her hand.
“Pervert.”
“Loli!”
She hit him in the face! Asia whistled at the way he dropped.
“wow. Good one Koneko.”
“eh. It’s fun beatin him up.”
Ingra sighed as the idiot was smiling.
“I think the lad be missing a few pieces.”
Tyler chuckled as he got off the floor.
“You’re fun to piss of Koneko.”
She cracked her knuckles.
“Bout to wish you hadn’t.”
“Ha. They got spikes for those.”
“I know. I use em on ACTUAL threats.”
“Asia seems dangerous.”
“eep!”
“See?”
“HA. Idiot. Fun though.”
He healed his frame before fistbumping her.
“See ya round Koneko.”
“Later masochist.”
“It’s only masochism if it HURTS.”
“I can MAKE it hurt.”
“Ha. Make THEM hurt.”
She smirked and he patted Asia on the way out to the guild.
“It’s so freakin fun to fuck with Koneko. Girl don’t TAKE no shit. Oh.”
He looked at the door.
“Rias is up at the temple if ya wanna say hi Asia!”
“Thanks!”
Rias’ hug guaranteed, Tyler headed to the guild. I get to go adventuring with my anime icons. And they’re really good people too. Even Ragyo and Hime. And they were monsters in their world. Weird. And I FUCKED em both in the SAME pile. Ha. Kinda wanna try Satuski now. She seems fun. He smiled at the plan before walking into the guild and over to Fenrir. The wolf goddess smiled as he approached.
“I hoped you’d pick Lord Wolf. Those were the abilities of your soul. And so are the physical representation of your soul’s direct power.”
“Why didn’t I have one with monster?”
“You did. It WAS Monster. But it ascended into the demon soul.”
“Ah. So this blessing?”
she smirked.
“You have to fuck me in your wolf form.”
“Of COURSE I do. Come on.”
The goddess smiled eagerly as she led her newest werewolf into her backroom before stripping.
“To make the change-“
Tyler smirked as he got VERY angry.
“Go WOLF.”
And he made a near seamless shift from human to werewolf right there in her room. She whistled as he rose to his new form.
“Damn. Like freakin breathing for that guy. And it doesn’t hurt. A most IMPRESSIVE wolf indeed.”
Tyler bared his new razor sharp teeth as his yellow eyes peered at the alluring lady with the tail. He stood 9 feet tall and was a good 5 feet across at the shoulders. His frame was that of a wolf mixed with a man and his arms were elongated with 6 inch black claws on all five digits. His head was a wolf’s head with a long snout lined by 4 inch long teeth as he breathed in a ragged, aggressive manner. His feet were elongated like a wolf’s with 6 inch claws while behind him swayed a 10 foot long bush of a wolf’s tail. His entire frame was coat in thick, jet black fur and from between his legs extended a 18 inch long dong that Fenrir licked her lips at.
“And again impressive. Now.”
She went to the hulking werewolf and he found he could move like his human body and nuzzled the naked wolf goddess’s nipple. She smirked and kissed him.
“Mount me my newest Champion.”
He growled and pinned her to the floor on her hands and knees before forcing the wolf dick into her tight slit with a frightening force before the thrusts started. Fenrir moaned and growled in a feral manner as she thrust as well against the powerful force behind her. The werewolf leaned over her and she was pressed into his belly fur before the thrusting picked up speed and force as the horny wolf grunted and bit into her neck for extra force before he whined during the flood. Fenrir growled as a wolf and reared up to bounce as the goddess of wolves christened her new champion. The act lasting a full hour before form wore off and Tyler was returned to human form in his coat and gear. He smirked as Fenrir was still lodged on his spear and she groaned in a satisfied manner.
“Oooh you are an AMAZING werewolf. And my new champion.”
He kissed her as the thrusting continued.
“And that means?”
“It means we’re mated lovers. We’re married.”
“Um.”
“I’m a goddess and Hestia was informed so she could inform Illustrious. And no. it is not a bond like you think.”
He blinked as he flooded her ass now.
“So we’re just wolf fuckbuddies?”
“More you’re MY alpha. And I’m to be your first breeder. In a few centuries that is.”
“I have to breed with you now?”
She twisted around in a display of inhuman flexibility to kiss him on the mouth.
“It does. When you die and join my sphere, we will hunt together for all the rest of time. You’re my husband on the mortal plane and in the astral, you’re my True Lover.”
“Huh. So I’m the Wolf King?”
“Pretty much. Illustrious is your primary bitch. And for wolves they have many.”
“Please don’t call her a bitch.”
“Ha. I won’t. It’s just wolf talk.”
He smiled and shrugged.
“So I married Fenrir herself. And have Illustrious as my girlfriend. She’s the primary.”
“Use the spell Wolf Mate to call me for a night. Human or otherwise.”
“Were sex was fun. I’ll have to try you again.”
She smirked.
“Be aware other werewolves will want to meet you and be mounted by you now.”
“Makes sense. They’re not hunted like monsters are they?”
“Not like your stories say. More that overly energetic mastiff that you love to death but it forgot it’s not a cat.”
“Ha. I’ll keep an eye out. Vampires?”
“Gooo crazy. They’re decent. And you want to plow one as a werewolf. I love the way you think and go for it.”
“Way to fuck with the tropes.”
“Ugh.”
She just kissed him again as he flooded her ass this time.
“Idiot. And just leave me here. I’m spent.”
“Sure thing Fen. And you’re proven yourself to me.”
The goddess smiled proudly at that as he patted her tail.
“Because I married you?”
“That. And that look in your eye when you orgasmed. Can’t fake that.”
“I meant it.”
“I still have that spell.”
“I know. And no collar sex.”
“ha. Sure.”
He kissed her.
“I’ll see you later.”
“Hunt well Love.”
He pulled out of his wife and zipped up before walking out. The rest of the guild banged mugs on tables as the warrior walked out ALONE and Fenrir was nowhere to be seen and he bowed.
“Get good! She’s my wife lads!”
And like that the men in the hall cheered while the ladies smirked and looked at each other knowingly. He walked out and headed for the temple. Sooo I married a goddess. Her name is Fenrir. THAT Fenrir. Illustrious is my girlfriend. I’m a werewolf. Annnd fucked Fenrir as a werewolf. Oooookay. WEEEEIRD world. He shrugged at that truth and headed to the temple and smiled as he saw Illustrious practicing her healing with Hestia. The white haired shiplady smiled as he approached.
“I see we need to have a chat.”
“Yeah I did not expect that.”
Hestia smirked a he took Illustrious aside.
“I am not surprised she married him. And not surprised he didn’t see it coming.”
Tyler cast the sphere spell and they sat on a bench. Illustrious looked at him.
“So you married another woman.”
“By ACCIDENT. I just thought she’d gift me her blood or her fur or something.”
She looked him in the eye.
“So you have two women.”
“You are my PRIMARY. And NUMBER 1, Illustrious.”
“If I said I had an issue?”
“I’d go over to Fenrir and tell her you’re more important and see about renouncing her.”
Illustrious nodded.
“I remember our talk. And how you’d call me before such a move. Yet you didn’t.”
“She made me fuck her in my werewolf form Illustrious.”
“Oh my.”
“Yeah. I can’t use magic in that form and it was in her dove Nest. So walking around in a werewolf form is just not a good idea. Plus I haven’t figured out HIOW to speak in that form yet.”
She sat back.
“So you had no chance to inform me.”
“I did not. And I did not know marriage was her intent. Had I seen it coming YOU would have gone with me.”
The lady smiled at that.
“I am aware. And know I do not blame you nor do I fault you. We have our agreement and you were not fully informed of the procedure. Seems Fenrir set a trap.”
“Makes sense. And I AM sorry I got suckered.”
She hugged him.
“You didn’t get suckered. You merely obeyed that which you were told. And I have sampled her charms myself.”
“She’s fun.”
“She is. And the wolf form?”
“I can’t show you here or the barrier would drop.”
“I see. I wish to see the animal you become.”
He smirked.
“it’s AWESOME. And I will show you on the next hunt.”
“I will look forward to it.”
“And fair warning? Fenrir said other werewolves are gonna wanna meet me and get mounted by me now. Since I’m her husband. Both down here and up there.”
“I see. And she already warned me. So I forgive you the marriage as you warned me yourself. Thus proving your words.”
He hugged her warmly and she smiled.
“And know I…am curious of things myself.”
“We are a mess.”
“It would appear so.”
“Um. If you want to, you are going to need a spell or three to SURVIVE it.”
“Oh my. I see. And we will never speak of it outside our relationship.”
“agreed. And Fenrir.”
“She as well. Did the lay hurt her?”
“She’s the wolf goddess. So her body adapted to take it. Think Javelin’s trident haft and 12 plus inches of it at once thrust by a jeep.”
She shivered at the image conjured.
“I….see. And….am still curious.”
“Talk to Gree.”
“I shall. Your control?”
He smiled.
“Surprisingly adept. I was able to control the beast rather deftly. Enough I was able to caress her breast with a tip of a claw and it NOT scratch her.”
“Impressive.”
He smiled as he held her.
“We’ll figure it out. If only for the once.”
“We never speak of this conversation outside a spell.”
“I completely agree. Do you have any other such curiosity?”
“I do. You say one.”
“I want to fuck one of those spidergirls.”
“I wish to be mounted by a girl using that spell Index has.”
“I want to see how a troll rapes a victim.”
“I wish to see how a spider does the same.”
“I want to see the same.”
She smiled.
“I want to be dominated by a werewolf.”
“Rape?”
“No. I want to ENJOY it.”
“I think we can make it work. And I am looking for a spell that let’s us see our curiosities.”
A small ball appeared before them and Fenrir’s voice was heard.
“A wedding gift my love. It is called Depraved Love. And when used merely say the type of creature you wish to view and it will show it. And if the curiosity runs deeper, you may choose to either be the victim….or the aggressor. And upon orgasm or spew, you will be sated as well. And it is a sphere spell like this.”
Tyler and illustrious looked at each other as they took the cards.
“Never.”
“A.”
“WORD.”
And they slotted the spells into each other’s panels. Then the elegant beauty smiled.
“We will use these only together and alone.”
“At night?”
“No. Unless we are sleeping alone in the room.”
“I agree. And touches?”
“Same.”
He smiled and hugged her.
“We’ll set it up then. I DO have a separate tent.”
“We shall use it then.”
the warrior stroked her soft white hair and she rested her head on his shoulder with a happy smile.
“Oh. I’ll have Hestia cast a spell.”
“Do be certain to. Just in case these are not MY curiosities.”
“And if they are.”
“We will defer to our agreement.”
The barrier fell and he smiled at Hestia.
“Hey Hestia. We get an anticurse spell?”
“Sure.”
She cast it and the pair were hit hard with no reaction. Tyler smiled.
“Thank you. Might be a good idea for periodic hits.”
“Sure. I’m right here.”
He chuckled and smirked at Illustrious and she smirked back, their secret pact sealed. He then looked at Rias and smiled as Asia’s golden hair was beside her. Then Erza came striding over.
“Hey erza-OOOOF!”
and she slugged him in the teeth with a smirk.
“Wendy came up and said you sent me something.”
“So what the hell did you hit ME for?”
“She patted me on the back, and I have never panicked more in my life then I did when she said you sent it.”
“Oh come on.”
Erza smirked as Index laughed.
“She was in a full conniption over it too! Like she full on STRIPPED!”
“Index.”
Tyler laughed at her expression.
“Gotchya.”
“I hate you. And that is a CLASSIC.”
He chuckled and looked over at Koneko as she relaxed by the water.
“Hey that a mouse?”
She jumped before glaring HATE at him as Rias and Asia lost it laughing. Illustrious was laughing as well into her hand.
“Oh my. You ARE looking for somebody to BEAT you to death.”
He chuckled and Koneko flopped on her back with a sigh.
“Idiot.”
“You and Erza are so FUN to fuck with.”
Satuski smirked.
“And I am not WHY?”
“eh. You don’t hit as hard. Nor are you such a stonefaced goddess like they are.”
“Oh really?”
“Ya dropped your sword.”
Like TEN different looked at their belts, Satuski included, before they ALL glared at him and he smirked.
“Ha. Relax a little Satuski. Not like you’ll crack.”
“I have a sharp sword.”
“Do you polish it often?”
“I do-WAIT A FUCKING MINUTE.”
There was a fair few snorts, smirks, and bawdy laughter as it clicked an d Satuski had a look of murder on her face as she stood up and he smiled.
“So you’re doing squats now Satuski? Good. You-nooo. No. Not going there.”
she smirked as illustrious cracked her knuckles again.
“Smart.”
“You nearly crossed a line there dear.”
“Yeah I try not to make jokes like that to people I LIKE. Sometimes I go overboard on PURE accident and NOT notice. Sorry Satuski.”
“Appreciated. And you are hilarious.”
“I guess I’m funny after all.”
She sat down and he smirked.
“Hey. Satuski.”
“Yes?”
“Gotchya.”
She JUMPED! The poor girl was frantically checking her ass in case of some flicked prank and wound up falling in the pool with a yell! Tyler was laughing hysterically as she popped her head up with a look of utter MURDER on her face as he started coughing from his own humor. Rather violently too. The warrior was hunched over coughing from his laughter and seemed about to hurl before he sat down panting while the rest of the girls looked at him in concern as he shivered.
“fuck. I thought I was passed that.”
He shuddered as he recovered and smiled sheepishly.
“I’m good. Laughing and me are still kinda getting used to each other.”
Lily smiled understandingly.
“Try not to kill yourself with laughter dear.”
“I’ll try not to. Was a time I fought NOT to laugh at all or I’d go into a coughing fit. Ugh. I blacked out once.”
Index smiled.
“Drink a potion of air purify, Tyler. Seems your lungs are kinda damaged. Here I got one.”
She brought him a bright blue potion and a led him to a well.
“You’ll hurl once you drink is all the toxins in your lungs and corruption is purged from your body due to it.”
He passed his coat over and smiled.
“Might wanna brace people. My world is a hellhole.”
They gulped and he drank the thing. He glowed white before gagging and throwing up a mass of VILE smelling black liquid not unlike oil and the entire area started smelling of the PUTRID stench. The warrior retched again and more of the substance was discharged. The temple priestesses erected a barried over the suffering warrior as he vomited close to ten gallons of just straight ROT and FESTERING LIQUID over the course of ten minutes before the last of it was expunged from his body. Once the last was gone he was seen to draw in a massive breath as if coming up from a deep dive and panted from it as Index rolled another potion to him. And the process repeated until the last of the damage was repaired and he stopped puking up black oil. Then he shuddered and drank a cleanser to clean the remains and smiled. To the onlookers, he was a few inches SMALLER AROUND THE BODY and was now even more the wiry fighter.
“I’m good. I think.”
The Mother of the temple approached him and held up a glowing hand.
“Oh dear. All the heroes that claim to be from your world will undergo such a cleanse at once. You should not be alive. The EVIL in your bodies is HORRID.”
He chuckled as he put his cleaned coat back on.
“Like I said. My world is a hellhole. I feel better and I can breathe for once. Like I took off a gas mask that had not been cleaned for DECADES and was used in a COAL mine.”
Rias shuddered.
“Let’s ALL go through that. Just to be sure.”
Tyler took a cleansing bath in the temple pool while the ladies underwent their cleanse. The result was them feeling immensely better and none of then even coming CLOSE to the amount spewed as him. Tyler smiled as he sat beside Illustrious on the bench.
“Well. I did not know I needed that and am glad I got it.”
She nodded.
“Indeed. And we will be the better for it as well. Even if we are best not mentioning such a thing again.”
“Is now a bad time to mention I’m hungry?”
That made her smile.
“So am I.”
“May I take you to lunch my dear?”
“So long as we split it this time. I am not to be merely paid for.”
“Oh of course not, my Illustrious beauty. You are to be cared for with the utmost love and doting fawning.”
She laughed at his mock formal tone as he took her arm.
“I do so enjoy those.”
“As would be expected of such an elegantly high class lady as you are.”
That made her shiver.
“Okay. You got me good. And no more in public.”
“Ha. Sure. It’s kinda fun for me too.”
Lily smiled at that as they went to another eatery by the guild and got a table on a small loft over looking the main floor with a CLEAR view of the door. Illustrious smiled warmly as he pulled her chair out for her.
“Such a gentlemen! Oh wait I forgot.”
He chuckled as the warrior sat across from her.
“I dabble from time to time.”
“And they say chivalry died.”
“it did. But there are a few survivors left out there.”
She laughed as their chilled cordial arrived and they clinked mugs before drinking. Tyler looked out over the main restaurant before he spotted someone that made him frown.
“And what the FUCK are YOU playin at?”
Illustrious frowned at his sudden hard tone.
“Tyler?”
“There. That table third from the barrels. She have blue hair to you?”
Lily looked at the indicated table where Issei was sitting with a rugged looking girl.
“She does. And it seems she has a green stripe in her hair as well. Who is he?”
“Okay false alarm. That’s Issei. Rias’ boyfriend.”
“He is on a date with ANOTHER girl?”
“He’s got a harem.”
“Ah. Rias is aware?”
“She is. That’s Xenovia. Another friend a her, Asia, Akeno and Koneko. I wasn’t sure since my light was bad.”
“I see. Good for her you’re looking out for her.”
“Rias is my best friend in this world. I got her back. And let’s NOT mention we saw them here.”
“Agreed. It seems a good way to just cause unneeded drama.”
Tyler shrugged as he looked the couple over. Namely the way the blue haired girl was acting. She was half a head shorter then him with short blue and green hair in a messy mat. Her skin was fair and her eyes were a fierce green. Her breasts were modest in her leather tunic and beside her was a large blue and gold single edged greatsword with a circle hilt. She had a tired expression on her face and Tyler smiled.
“She’s not enjoying herself at all.”
Illustrious had a different take.
“She seems tired. And her sword has signs of recent use. Just got back from a hunt perhaps.”
“And with a greatsword like that, she’s up front like I am. Nowhere else makes sense. Issei is second rank at best so would be fresher.”
The pair got some grilled fish sandwiches and some toasted rolls while they watched the other couple. Tyler noted Issei’s weapon was a longsword and tilted his head.
“Interesting choice. He’s got a one handed longsword and no shield or offhand.”
Illustrious nodded.
“I see it has no signs of recent use. Not needed in the last hunt?”
“Or was sidelined due to lack of skill, Lily.”
“You…do not like him very much do you?”
“Nope. And that’s not just because he’s Rias’ boyfriend. I just don’t like that guy.”
“May I ask why?”
“I’d need that boon to properly explain to you.”
“I see. Is he a good person?”
Tyler crossed his arms.
“Kinda? He’s not a BAD guy, but he’s not a GOOD one either.”
“Main flaw that you can tell me?”
“Hmm.”
He looked at the pair on the lower floor and sighed as Xenovia slapped Issei.
“He has the same sight spell as I do. And got kicked out of Asuna’s party for using it on her and other girls nearly nonstop.”
“my word. I see.”
“Rias has caught him herself.”
“I understand now. YOU respect the ladies. From this single conversation, I gather HE does NOT.”
Tyler sighed as he sipped his drink.
“No he doesn’t. And my GODS do I hate him for it. And I am going to let this go or it’ll just piss me off.”
She smiled at that.
“Does the Lady Asuna have a paramour? You seem to respect her.”
“She does actually. Guy’s name is Kirito. I haven’t met him but she trusts him with that idiot. So he can’t be a bad guy.”
“I suppose not. I have met Asuna many times and have yet to meet her boyfriend myself. I do wonder though.”
“What kinda guy does it take to handle a fireball like her?”
“Indeed. Asuna is sweet, brave, and VERY fierce.”
He chuckled.
“Fact she uses a rapier of all things just lends more to the fire.”
“Wales uses a rapier.”
“She does. And yet Asuna intimidated me the MORE.”
“Ah. I see your point.”
The warrior looked down and noted the blue haired girl seemed rather unsteady now in her chair.
“Lily. Tell me she’s just tired.”
Illustrious looked and saw the girl’s state.
“Oh dear. That is NOT exhaustion.”
“Should we?”
“I fear we should. If only for our peace of mind.”
Tyler looked at Issei and noted his flushed smile.
“I got Issei. I’ll walk by. I nearly killed him the last time we met. You get that girl a potion.”
“And then we vanish.”
Tyler moved first as the men’s room was on the ground floor. He walked down the stairs by Issei’s table with thudding bootsteps and the guy looked over curiously….only to go BONE white as the warrior was seen. Tyler glanced over wearing the same look of indifferent malice on his face he had when he’d tortured him and Issei full on BOLTED! Like he RAN from the restaurant on flighted feet! Tyler whistled.
“damn. That works.”
He walked over to the EXTREMELY disoriented girl and patted her.
“You okay?”
She looked at him.
“Ur…….Y…..e…..s…….whe……re….is….Hch……Iss…..HCH…..ISSEI?”
Her speech was slurred, her eyes were dull and she was swaying in her seat.
“jesus. Purify.”
She glowed white from the spell before JUMPING like he tasered her.
“WHAT THE?”
“Hey you okay?”
She looked around now with a FIRE in her green eyes before seeing the taller boy looking at her concerned.
“Who are you, and WHERE the FUCK am I?”
“I’m Tyler. I just cured you of some kinda poison. Illustrious.”
“Here.”
The white haired beauty came down n ow and the blue haired girl held her head.
“My head hurts. Okay. You’re Tyler. My name is Xenovia. I am a devil on Rias’ board. A knight. I wield the holy greatsword Durandal. I was summoned-“
Tyler looked at Illustrious as Xenovia did her mental rundown.
“I don’t know WHAT they gave this girl, but JESUS Lily. I’ve seen daterape drugs that knock you less loopy. Come on. We’ll take her to the temple.”
“A VERY wise call.”
Tyler looked at the shaking Xenovia.
“Okay, Xenovia. We’re going to take you to the light temple. Rias, Asia, and Koneko should still be there. Can you walk?”
She had a look of utter FEAR on her face as she looked at him.
“Yeah. I…my memory’s VERY fuzzy on the last few hours.”
“I’ll have a friend take a look. She’s kinda good at mental fuckery. I got your sword.”
“Thank you. I mean it.”
“Lily.”
“Right.”
Tyler lifted the gold and blue greatsword ad whistled.
“Damn lady. This thing is MEAN.”
She smiled at that as Illustrious took her shoulder.
“I’m tougher then I look.”
“And you LOOK tough to begin with. Now I’m curious.”
He hung the weapon on his back before flagging their waitress down and slapping her 1500 gold.
“Not a word about this to anyone miss.”
She nodded.
“Understood sir. And know the matron was about to intervene herself.”
“Her thought?”
“Here lad.”
A burly lady drew him aside as Illustrious walked Xenovia out the door.
“How bad miss?”
“VERY. That girl was hit HARD. I know the effect. It IS a daterape as you said. I know not the type but she was acting funny from the second she walked in.”
“The boy she was with?”
“either be the cause or more blind then an eye less rock. She was getting worse by the minute. If you had not cured her, I doubt she’d remember giving birth.”
“Thanks a lot. The boy. Did you see anything?”
She shook her head.
“Nay lad. Either he be VERY skilled at this evil, or is not the attacker.”
“I appreciate this.”
He went to give her some gold and the woman smiled.
“Appreciated. Very much so. But tis a courtesy any lady should expect. Go on.”
Tyler hurried after the pair and caught up to them a minute later. He took one of Xenovia’s arms and draped it over his shoulder as the girl was stumbling on her feet.
“Purify.”
She regained her former fire and seemed about to burst into tears.
“what’s HAPPENING TO ME, TYLER?”
“Some bastard’s after you, Xenovia. Come on. Fight it. You’re better then this.”
She gritted her teeth at this and poured her will into fighting the effects as they approached the temple. He blew a sharp whistle that echoed and a few heads turned.
“Hey! We need some help over here! NOW!”
The priestesses came swarming over and a gasp went up as they saw the girl’s state.
“Mental haze! GET HER TO THE ALTAR NOW! Hero!”
“No clue who hit her. She’s bene purified twice.”
“GO!”
The ladies carried the fighting girl to their altar slab reserved for the more urgent of patients before the Mother placed her hands on Xenovia’s chest and started chanting a powerful spell. Tyler looked around but didn’t see rias’ blood red tresses so he pulled the rally and blew it as hard as he could. Illustrious was with Xenovia as Rias and the others came running.
“Xenovia got hit hard with a daterape drug. There.”
The redhead gasped and was beside the groaning girl the next instant.
“XENOVIA! Move I got this.”
She ducked out of her clothes and Tyler cast the sphere spell.
“SAGE HEALING!”
The warrior looked around before he spotted a girl from Akeno’s crew and grabbed her.
“Get Akeno here NOW. You Asia and Koneko. MOVE!”
And a few minutes later the girls in question came running.
“Go! Xenovia’s hurt BAD and needs sage. No one can see you.”
Akeno nodded and the three were inside the sphere the next instant. He then looked RIGHT at Satuski.
“we are getting you all resistances against these.”
She nodded.
“Agreed. What do we know?”
“Not much. She was on a date with Issei and seemed tired. Like she’d been fighting while Issei was fine. As we watched them, she got progressively more tipsy and more unsteady to the point she nearly feel into her food. Issei was doing nothing so I stepped in. Guy takes off running since I nearly killed him and I hit her with the first purify. She snaps out of it and finds her memory fuzzy of the last few hours. Matron says she was watching and did not see Issei do ANYTHING either against her or for her. Index. Her state deteriorated as we walked and another purify restored her.”
She frowned.
“And her memory was fuzzy. It sounds like a harder version of your typical daterape drug. Yet the linger.”
“Rias and the others will break if anyone can. Oh. Her sword’s Durandal.”
“THE Durandal?”
Tyler held it up and the former nun whistled.
“wow. So she’s extremely tough and has a VERY strong will.”
“And she was STILL overpowered by the effects. I am placing my hat in the ring of some tainted jewelry.”
Hestia crossed her arms at that.
“I agree. A simple poison would be broken the first purify. Unless she was cursed.”
“You. Go.”
The goddess went into the sphere and Tyler looked at Illustrious.
“You got contact with Wales?”
She nodded gravely.
“I do and already sent up the flare.”
“Good. We WILL figure this out and FIND this sick fuck. Erza.”
“I’m ready.”
“Erzy.”
That pissed her off and he smirked.
“Better.”
She smirked at the ploy.
“Prick.”
“You got contact with Wendy?”
“I do. I will use it now.”
Tyler nodded and looked around as he considered the options.
“Mother.”
The Priestess Mother came over and she had a frown on her face.
“My girls are aiding with all we have, Lord Wolf.”
“Anything you know thus far?”
“The poison is called Unwilling Kiss. It forces the victim into a lovelorn daze as if they were to be lain. And in this state they are as helpless as a young girl on her torment. The poison is banned and possessing a single drop is a hanging offense in the queendom.”
“Can you tell when it was administered?”
“No longer then five hours ago. I already sent word to the queens to keep them alert.”
“Good. The poison. Is it ingested like a drink?”
“A drink, a cut, a kiss as the name implies, any form of entrance into the body will suffice.”
“She’s an experienced and extremely skilled warrior. So her getting taken by surprise in a fight is not an option. Issei isn’t smart enough for this. And she’s a trained fighter so would react immediately to any cuts or pokes on her body. How much as she ingested?”
“I would place it at a vial, Lord Wolf.”
“3 FULL OUNCES? Oh HELL. She was hit at BREAKFAST and hit AGAIN in the eatery. SOMEONE wants her BADLY.”
He looked at Erza.
“On guard. By the sphere. And i just called you something ugly.”
She smirked and took a statue of armor pose by the sphere as Tyler looked at Asuna as she approached.
“Get your boyfriend up here. NOW. I need words with Issei.”
“Understood.”
“Wendy. You’re a sky dragonslayer, right?”
She nodded.
“I am. What do you need?”
“A tracker.”
The girl smirked at that.
“I am VERY skilled tracker.”
“You an me are going hunting. Satuski. Asuna. There’s a predator on the hunt. Lock the temple down until Rias gets out here.”
“Understood.”
“Agreed.”
“Asuna!”
“Kirito! Up here!”
A slender guy in a black coat came sprinting. He was a head shorter then Tyler with a pair of twin longsword hilts over his shoulders and in the same type of black coat. His hair and eyes were black and his skin fair. Tyler stepped over.
“There’s a hunter after a girl named Xenovia. On guard up here. Where’s Issei?”
“ISSEI! Over here NOW!”
The trembling guy was marched forward by Ryuko Matoi and Tyler grabbed him by the collar.
“Don’t you DARE lie to me. Xenovia. DID YOU. OR DID YOU NOT. SEE HER CONDITION?”
“what the hell are you talking about? She’s always ditzy!”
Tyler growled and it sounded just like an angry wolf as his eyes turned a mild yellow at this response.
“So you say. She is ALWAYS nearly unable to STAND?”
Issei was visibly confused.
“She could stand. Xenovia’s kinda spacy sometimes. Like she’ll just go off into her own world at the weirdest of times.”
Tyler had a new look of rage on his face at this and he growled again as his eyes turned BRIGHT yellow before Kirito smacked him.
“easy buddy. Bad place to go fang.”
Tyler blinked and felt he was about to make the shift to werewolf from rage ALONE.
“Damn. I did not see that in the brochure. Thanks Kirito. I owe you a beer.”
Illustrious smiled.
“I see the shift is triggered by anger as well. Do be mindful.”
“Yeaaah I forgot that happens. Will do. Now. YOU.”
Issei was trembling like a leaf in the warrior’s iron grip.
“Look she’s fine! She’s usually like that I swear!”
“So you had no part in her condition?”
“No! I swear on my love for boobs!”
“Ugh.”
Tyler dropped the idiot and Illustrious frowned.
“I do not like him either.”
“Yeah.”
He looked at Kirito.
“Thanks for the save. I hate that guy.”
He chuckled.
“No sweat. So heroes can become werewolves?”
“Yup. Get this. I married Fenrir.”
“At the guild? She’s a goddess!”
“Of WOLVES.”
“Oh my god. That’s awesome. Wait. Oh. Oh FUCK.”
He shuddered as something clicked and tyler chuckled.
“We did EXACTLY what you think we did. And I did it in the form you think I did.”
“Um.”
“Dude. TRY IT. Okay? You HAVE to try it. And yes you can be cured.”
“This is the WEIRDEST RPG I have ever played.”
“Ha. I had the choices of a demon, a DRAGON and a wolf. And I can pick them ALL once per wave.”
“Oh ym gods that is BROKEN. What’re you getting next?”
“uhh. DUH. DRAGON.”
“What’s the prerequisites?”
He pulled his panel up and smirked.
“You have to of a certain physical strength for the option to appear. And it’s NOT limited to JUST them. And says here the cost is always 150,000 gold.”
Kirito smirked.
“I am going for a lion.”
“Pff. Basic PRICK.”
“Trend junkie.”
“Stereotype chasing beta.”
“Trope fucking copycat.”
“Unoriginal knockoff.”
“Uninspired shadow.”
“Plagiarized accident.”
“Ouch. That one hurt. You win.”
They banged fists.
“I’m Tyler.”
“Kirito. So the problem?”
Tyler looked at Wendy and she smirked.
“I got her scent.”
“Atta dragon.”
She smiled and Tyler looked at Kirito.
“Me an Wendy will retrace Xenovia’s steps from here. You keep an eye on the girls. No one leaves until we find this guy. Erza. Blow the whistle once the ball drops.”
“got it!”
“Wendy. Let’s hunt.”
The pair took off as Illustrious looked at Issei. Who was STILL looking confused as if not entirely sure what was going on.
“YOU are HER paramour? How HORRID.”

“This way. We sleep here.”
“Thanks Wendy.”
She smiled as the pair headed for an inn Tyler was not familiar with.
“Not at all. Xenovia is a good friend too.”
The pair walked in and Tyler followed Wendy to their table from that morning.
“We sat here.”
The table was set near a fireplace by a window and the warrior noted something about the window.
“Look. The thing was moved.”
It was true. The wood around the cross sectioned glass was scratched and had dents from it being moved and Wendy pointed to a spot.
“She sat there.”
“Her mug?”
“Here. Best I can recall.”
The spot was JUST under the window and he nodded.
“At any point, was her mug unattended?”
“She got up to talk to a friend of hers and we went with her. She took a good gulp when she sat back down.”
“There’s the first hit. Come on.”
The pair went outside to the alley on the side of the building and the thing was floored by dirt. Tyler smirked.
“Sight.”
The ground lit up with a set of boot prints in the dirt that were faded. And thankfully there were only a single set of tracks.
“Got em. Wendy.”
She nodded.
“I wish we had Natsu here. He’s the better tracker. But I’ll do my best.”
“He here?”
“He is. But I don’t know where.”
“easiest way to contact him from a distance?”
She thought for a moment before tapping a bright blue tattoo in her shoulder.
“Fairytail BEACON!”
The small girl ran into the street,
“SKY DRAGON ROAR!”
And breathed a mass of swirling air into the sky that was visible for miles and he whistled.
“Damn Wendy.”
There was another pillar of breath from another part of the city and Tyler noted it was BRIGHT yellow fire. Wendy smirked.
“He’s coming.”
“Is he a FIRE dragonslayer?”
“Yup. Natsu Dragneel. He’s kinda my older brother.”
“I am not going to make you mad.”
“Good call.”
“WENDY!”
Tyler looked up to see a guy with pink hair flying with…..a CAT? The guy dropped to the street and the cat was quick to pounce on her.
“Are you okay?”
“Yeah, Happy. We need your nose Natsu. Xenovia got drugged.”
“Oooh I’m fired up now!”
Tyler smirked as he looked him over. Natsu was half a head shorter then he with spiky pink hair and brighty blue eyes. His skin was fair and he was a muscular fighter in a vest and baggy shorts with sandals. The guy saw him and smirked as he spoke in a snarky bark.
“YOU smell DANGEROUS. I like it and we will fight later. I’m Natsu.”
“Tyler. I’m with you guys. Give me a direction. There.”
Natsu sniffed the ground before smirking.
“I got a scent. One scent. This way.”
“Don’t slow down for us.”
“wasn’t going to.”
The trio took off running now as the cat hopped onto Natsu’s shoulder. It was two feet tall with sky blue fur and bright yellow eyes as it waved at the warrior.
“I’m Happy. Are you Fairytail Tyler?”
“Sadly not Happy. Erza is though.”
“You know Erza?”
“She’s in my party, Natsu. And a very good friend a mine.”
Wendy smiled as she kept pace through the streets.
“He loves pissing her off. It’s how they flirt.”
Happy and Natsu laughed.
“Erza doesn’t FLIRT!”
“Now this I gotta see!”
Tyler chuckled as he followed them through the back alleys of the city towards the eatery he’d met Xenovia.
“She is so fun to piss off. Her reactions are priceless.”
“She’s nearly killed him twice.”
“three times.”
“Idiot.”
He chuckled at that as they approached the eatery and Natsu led the way in to the alley.
“Hol up Natsu. Lemme check first.”
“Sure.”
“Sight.”
The alley lit up and tyler nodded as he saw the same tracks highlighted.
“Our prey was here. Used that door there and….hold up. Come on.”
The trio went inside and Tyler followed the tracks through the place to Xenovia’s table and the matron sported them.
“Ya got a trail?”
“Yeah. Bastard walked right up to her table. In front of YOU.”
“Not possible lad. I been standing here the entire time.”
Tyler looked at the tracks…..and saw them go…OUT THE FRONT DOOR.”
“Ooooh FUCK.”
He blew the whistle with everything he had.
“INVISIBILTY POTION! MOVE!”
The warrior was out the front door and down the street the next as he followed the tracks to the temple. Natsu and Wendy right beside him. Tyler growled and fired a grapple.
“Dragon RAGE!”
And he exploded into motion with the swuing catapulting him to near unseen speeds along the rooftops of the city. The grapples adding that much more force as he was flung out over the temple a good four hundred feet in the air and he spun a circle as he saw the tracks inside the sphere. He flung his greatsword with a ferocious force at the spot the tracks ended just inside the sphere and it pierced it….and a tall, slender man as he was about to thrust into a pinned Rias. All the girls inside the sphere were on the ground from some poison and Tyler could see they were all naked as well. The sword impaled the man and he howled on impact. The girls jumped up from the spell being broken and Tyler landed with a bang and was beside Rias the next instant. She was shaking but glaring at the pinned in please rapist.
“We’re fine. Bastard jerked off before he attacked us.”
Hestia was LIVID.
“He didn’t touch us thank me, but FUCK that was close. We’re okay. I swear. And so you know? I was ABOUT to use MY power. I am NOT going to be raped. Ever.”
Tyler walked up to the man impaled through his leg and tore the hood off him to reveal an elf.
“Ha. An elf rapist. Ooooh I am going to ENJOY hurtin…ha.”
His hand thrust into his mouth and tore out a set of teeth.
“Healing touch.”
The elf was his height with the same slender build and brown hair and eyes. He was even wearing a similar style coat.
“The FUCKING CLASSIC. Hey Rias. Hood up he look familiar?”
She looked and jumped!
“A SET UP?”
“Yup. Someone wanted YOU to think I raped you.”
“But…HOW? I SAW you leave! HOW would it work?”
“Ha. The poison. The original plan was to get Xenovia.”
She and the girls all blinked and the blue haired girl in question was groaning.
“Can I get dressed now?”
The priestesses of the temple came over with robes for the girls as their outfits had been ruined. Tyler smiled as he pulled a dagger and started flipping it while he walked around the trapped elf.
“Now then. Natsu and Wendy are on their way, Erza.”
“Noted.”
Tyler smiled.
“Let us run the plan down from the get go. Xenovia was to be drugged by him in my coat with my build. I even LOOK like an elf in certain lights. The drugging was in a blatant, easily seen spot. The alley. The plan was to find her in an opportune area and raped. Problem was Xenovia is a worker and A TOUGH one. So one dose wasn’t enough. I walked into the bar and that in turn provided an opportunity to further lend credit to my raping her. When I walked by Issei all eyes were on his reaction an she got hit again with a needle. Since she was already woozy, subtly wasn’t needed. When I healed her the first time, it merely healed her first dose. The second was still in place. Now. I left her side to speak with the matron and he followed her and Illustrious by aid of a one way potion that kept him hidden from view by the ladies, but NOT anyone else. And since we were the same build, it was easy to believe I was with them. When I caught up, the pass was seamless when I took her arm. Lily.”
She frowned.
“I didn’t detect another person. Nor was I aided in the carry.”
“Of course you weren’t. I am not known as a caring person outside of our circles. So when I DID take her arm, and carried her WITH you instead of just leaving you, it threw the second wrench in his plan. I brought her to the temple. Which he anticipated. So, he was waiting by the altar since that is where such girls are laid. Problem then was when I had Rias and the others go in with her to use their spells. My Lover’s Sphere spell provided a perfect place for such a rape to be seen in the aftermath and for him to make an escape due to the crowd. But. He was NOT expecting me to chase after the would be poisoner. He expected me to go into the sphere myself since I AM known for caring for those my friends care for. Example is Unicorn. So since I was gone, he was trapped inside the sphere with the ladies. If he raped them and left, they would be looking for a mere copycat. NOT me. So he was stuck trying to figure out how to achieve his desired outcome. Which was the destruction of my reputation and get you all to hate me. Sadly he saw he’d been had and there WAS no way to make it work. So he just said fuck it and went to rape Rias. But. Well hell you know the rest.”
Rias and the rest whistled at that and the elf spit at him.
“And just HOW did you figure that out so easily?”
“Because.”
Tyler stopped in front of him and smiled an unpleasant smile.
“I came up with it. Ya see. THAT? Was MY plan. And one I used COUNTLESS times in the wars in my hometown. Usually against prominent, EXTREMELY popular people. Worked like a charm every time. But ya see. The only way such a plan WORKS, is if the target is an idiot. NOT a professional.”
The warrior chuckled knowingly and the elf shuddered.
“I’ve done many jobs over the years, mah friend. Some evil. Some good. Some fun. Some HORRID. Wanna know what my favorites were? I’ll tell you.”
The smile turned sadistic as he looked the now terrified elf in the eye.
“They were the ones that saw me, using certain tricks, against the ones my target cared for most. Ahhh I can still hear the screamin of the girls as I FORCED their father to watch them burn alive. In their HOUSE. That I torched. I wonder. How would YOUR girls sound when I break in, and TAKE THEM? With that sandpaper spell I heard of? Would you like to find out?”
Tyler’s unnerving smile grew even more evil as a wicked light appeared in his eyes as he walked over to the white faced elf.
“Come on. Let’s go find out. Your wife might feel good.”
“No! I beg you! Leave my girls out of this! Please! I’ll tell you everything! It was Lord Laxios! He hired me! I was to destroy your reputation for destroying his brothel business and stealing his favorite Doll! I’ll tell you where he lives! Just spare my family I BEG YOU!”
Tyler chuckled darkly as he flipped his knife. And the elf broke down crying.
“I love my job. And your offering has been accepted. The Demon looks away from your girls.”
“Thank you-“
“So long as you….haven’t LIED to me.”
Tyler leaned in close now.
“If you have. I WILL find out. And. Ha. Well. I do LOVE it when cute girls BEG for it to stop. Bye-bye!”
He knocked him out with a back hand and shuddered.
“Eeh. I HATE it when I have to use that.”
He sheathed the dagger and tied the elf up before facing the horrified mass of people around him. He shrugged.
“I did what I had to do to survive. You don’t want to know ANYTHING else. And I’m retired.”
Illustrious stepped forward with a serene expression on her face.
“You….RAPED…..little girls?”
“Where the hell did you THINK I got my dark side from Illustrious? You didn’t REALLY think I was BORN with it did you?”
He shuddered.
“I have done things. HORRID things. Just to survive.”
The warrior glared at her now.
“I wasn’t KIDDING when I said I can still hear the screams. You think I WANTED to do the things I have, illustrious? EVERYONE DOES IN THA GODFORSAKEN TOWN. Just to see the sun go down. You either hunt. Or BE hunted. And no one will help you if you’re hunted. The average ten year old as over a 100 kills. I hadf over 400 and I’m 15. Let that sink in. I’ll go deliver this guy to the queens.”
He walked away dragging the unconscious elf behind him as Hestia stepped forward shuddering.
“Illustrious. His world. Everything he said he did? He watered it down for you.”
She looked at her in heartbreak.
“He had to do such….PUTRID things…..at THAT AGE?”
“I…have something for you. If you truly wish to understand just WHAT he suffered and WHERE he comes from.”
“Please.”
Hestia placed a crystal on her hand.
“That thing has three days. That’s it. Just. THREE. DAYS. If you can watch that, and STILL condemn him for his darkness, then you are a truly HATEFUL person. And if you truly care for unicorn as you claim to, NEVER let her see it. Not even five minutes.”
She nodded and clutched the crystal.
“A spell.”
“Here.”
Tyler shuddered as he felt the cold recede for the warmth that he felt now. I HATE how the cold feels now. I used to REVEL in it. I CAN’T go back now. I do I’d be enslaved in a week. But that’s fine. I WASN’T going to go back. And the skills are still useful. Amateur. Ya don’t pick one with chains for such a delicate job. Tyler strode into the throne room where Ignis and Feia were sitting on them. The blonde succubus shuddered as he approached.
“Tyler?”
“I had to dust off a skillset of mine and some memories to break this guy.”
He threw the elf forward and Ignis jumped.
“The Nightingale! The legendary Hired Rapist himself? HOW?”
“He took the wrong job.”
He retold the tale and the queens shuddered as they heard of how he broke him.
“I used my skills in cold reading, fear, horror and mental manipulation to shatter his spirit. Idiot’s been retired for many, many years and went soft. Whereas I am still fresh and sharp.”
Feia nodded and looked at the now roused elf.
“For the capture of the Nightingale, Tyler, you may claim a boon from the world as a reward.”
“world?”
Ignis nodded.
“Your deity is Fenrir. Is she not?”
“She’s my wife and I’m a werewolf so MAYBE?”
Feia chuckled.
“She’s your deity as she is the Wolf Goddess. And since she’s your wife it applies. And well done.”
“Ha. So I get to claim a goddess boon?”
“You may my love.”
Fenrir came striding into the room and he smiled as he kissed her.
“Hey Fen. So this guy’s that big a deal?”
“He is. And capturing him was seen as a feat of legend as it was NOT supposed to be possible. So name your boon.”
Tyler smiled.
“I ask my boon be split among the girls.”
Fenrir smiled lovingly.
“Granted. And come on.”
“what? I don’t really NEED anything.”
“And Illustrious and RIAS?”
“It’s not a priority, but fine. My stories, music, and various other collections please.”
He was gifted a fist sized jet and Fenrir kissed it.
“Keep adding to them please. I love what you did with my name.”
“Sure. That guy?”
She smirked.
“He is to feed our sphere for all eternity.”
The goddess was then seen to tear out of her skin into a 15 foot tall werewolf of pure white fur and massive human breasts on her chest. Tyler whistled as she devoured the screaming elf alive before facing her husband.
“Damn Fen. NOW I’M CURIOUS.”
The wolf chuckled in her voice.
“You are too weak after our consummation for such fun, love. And we may play as wolves under the full moon.”
“Of course. And the shifting?”
“Oh you can do so freely. It’s only the Wolf lord that is limited.”
“Sooo.”
“Oh absolutely. And here.”
The wolf goddess deposited a spell into his hand and he looked at it. Wolf Lover. Reinforces the body to cope with a werewolf mount and make the mount pleasurable. Usable on women without strain. HE slid the spell into his coat pocket.
“Love you too Fenrir. I gotta go.”
“I will be waiting.”
He left the goddess to her recovery and returned to the temple. The warrior walked up and was met by Illustrious. The tall beauty had an unreadable expression on her face and he smiled sadly.
“sorry you had to see that, Lily. I don’t do things like that anymore.”
She hugged him hard now and he held her by the waist.
“Hestia showed me something.”
“Ummmm.”
“I am sorry I judged you.”
“what did she show you?”
“Valentine’s Day. Three years ago.”
He JUMPED! And looked RIGHT at Hestia and she was taken aback by the sheer FEAR in his eyes.
“WHY? Why did you show her that?”
“No. I do not blame you.”
He looked at her and she was stunned by the look of fear and utter PANIC on his face.
“I GET IT! YOU WERE A MONSTER! JUST PLEASE! GIVE ME A CHANCE!”
He was shaking as the lady held his face.
“I saw everything. And that was just THREE DAYS?”
“Yeah. I did those things on a daily basis. I’m sorry you saw that, Illustrious. Really I am-“
“Stop jumping to conclusions. I do not blame you. New world. Forget the past. So long as you try to leave such horrors where they belong.”
He nodded and hugged her.
“I left them behind. But I DID keep the skills I learned. I use them on the daily.”
“I understand. And they are justified.”
“Are you scared?”
She blinked and so did the rest of his friends at the small voiced question. Then Illustrious smiled.
“No dear. I am not scared. At all. I admire your strength.”
He deflated from relief as he saw the truth in her eyes. Tyler then hugged her tightly to him.
“I’m done committing horrors just to survive. I’m done feeling so FUCKING cold all the damned tine. And I’m not gonna cry for this shit. I just want to go on a rampage and kill a t-rex.”
She smiled as Rias came over and hugged him now.
“Xenovia’s fine. PISSED. But fine.”
“She here?”
“Here.”
The girl in question came over in a repaired leather outfit and the girls let him go so he could pass her sword over.
“Here. Thing is MEAN girl.”
She took the weapon and hung it on her back before kissing him on the cheek and hugging him hard.
“Thank you.”
He smiled as he stroked her soft blue hair soothingly.
“You’re welcome Xenovia. You okay?”
“Yeah. They used a memory cleaner on me. Thank you. Issei was clueless as for fucking usual.”
“eh go get tanked with Koneko.”
“That is a PERFECT fucking idea. And. Thank you again. I mean it.”
he patted her on the back and pushed her off in a way she spun like they were dancing.
“Get your shit together Xenovia.”
She smiled at that and spoke in a strong, firm tone.
“See ya round hero.”
Kirito came over now.
“So who was thbat guy, Tyler?”
“Get this. His name? The Nightingale.”
“Oh SHIT.”
“yeah he was a legend. A legendary HIRED RAPIST. I got a freakin goddess boon for turnin him in. Oh yeah. Lily.”
She smiled.
“I got mine already. Thank you. I will show you in a more….fitting…setting.”
“I got TWO things. And Rias? Iiiiii FOUND it.”
“Lily? I was here first.”
“ladies, ladies, we can have a movie night.”
The pair smirked at THAT cocky udea and Rias looked at Illustrious.
“I do believe that works.”
“I do as well. If we are offended,”
“TWICE THE PAIN.”
Tyler smiled.
“Let’s head up then. I got something to show you.”
Satuski smiled.
“we will stay here and help out more.”
“Thanks Satuski.”
“and appreciated.”
“Every time.”
Tyler and the two girls went up to their room and he locked the door while the changed into bikinis and got in the water. He changed and sat beside them as he explained.
“In my world I was a major fan of something called anime. Animated cartoons from another country I fell in love with. Now. Illustrious. Tell me if she looks familiar.”
He hit the button and the boxart for Azur Lane appeared and she JUMPED!
“Enterprise? Sister BELFAST? What is this?”
“Watch.”
He hit play and she gaped as the first two episodes played out with full sound and color on the inside of the lover’s sphere. The second episode ended and she looked at him with such a mindblown expression he poked her.
“restart.”
“You KNEW me…AND Unicorn?”
“I did. I knew ALL of you on sight.”
She shuddered as her mind recovered then she looked at him.
“You said all judgement is valid. Explain.”
“There is another side of anime. Called Hentai. Azur lane, started, as a hentai.”
“And that is?”
“Animated virtual pornography.”
She blinked.
“where did you first see us?”
“In the anime version. I was flipping through the service that had others in the medium and Enterprise and Belfast caught my eye. I am a war buff and since the show seemed like another military show, I checked it out.”
She nodded.
“Did you use the hentai?”
“I did. They made videogames of it and they were a type of dating simulator. You build your character, take part in their story, and try to seduce one character of your choosing.”
“Unicorn?”
“She was not spared. NONE of them were.”
Illustrious nodded.
“And was her section wholesome?”
“If you played it like that, yes. The sims were very open ended since it was an RPG. Or Role Playing Game. It gave you the freedom to build your ship and character in Azur Lane the way YOU wanted to play. And if you wanted to rape her, you could. And they were extremely graphic in the depictions as well.”
She shuddered.
“And YOUR play?”
“I never went after her. It was usually Enterprise or Belfast or Hornet. My FAVORITE was Cleveland. She was freakin hilarious every time.”
“She IS a wild hearted girl. And your characters?”
“Lesbian only. Azur Lane was a strictly lesbian experience.”
“That is a relief. Is it on here as well?”
He tilted his head and looked.
“Now THAT I DON’T know. Hmmm wow. It is.”
He hit the button and a set of other buttons appeared on a paddle.
“Okay that’s cool. And FUCK yes. All my save data is here. Fenrir I fucking love you. Okay.”
Tyler smiled as he pulled his character roster up.
“Okay. Ralia, Enteris, Rias, ah. Melody.”
He selected the battleship lady and the game loaded up to have the tall busty girl standing on a beach. Illustrious blinked.
“That’s Azur Lane’s main beach! What time period is this?”
“Umm. JUST after the linkup with Hornet.”
“I see. Who is your target this time?”
“Illustrious.”
“Ah. Let us see how they represented me.”
Tyler ran his character up the beach passing other ladies on the beach and they’d all wave and smile as Melody passed.
“I see you are quite popular.”
“In this playthrough my character’s the fun loving badass that leads the charge. Another reason I freakin LOVE this one? I can just hop in the water and go pick a fight with sirens. And my GOD are they fun. I’ll show ya. I kinda made her rig out like a mix of Ayanami’s sword, Wales’ cannons, and Belfast’s skates.”
“Interesting.”
“Yeah I prefer melee. Ah.”
He found the ingame Illustrious sipping tea alone at a table in her sun hat and dress and she greeted melody with a warm fondness.
“I’ve been working on her for a bit prior so am already at the good friends stage. Okay.”
A set of interactions appeared and he frowned.
“I want to make a point…..Ha. The classic.”
He hit the button that asked her if she wanted to go on a raid and she agreed. Illustrious smiled.
“I can see myself doing such a raid as a date.”
“Which is why I picked that option. Way the game works is the better you understand the girl you wish to seduce, the more successful you’ll be.”
“So THAT’S why you’re so good at lines.”
“Kinda.”
He and the ingame illustrious went to the water and hopped in. They were encased in their rigs and Illustrious smiled as she saw his character had a long greatsword, set of heavy cannons on the waist and was gliding across the waves on skates.
“I see it now. She is very formidable.”
“This arc we get ambushed by Sakura Empire. And the way to get the thing I’m after is to make sure you DON’T take a single hit. I;m overpowered for JUST this reason.”
The pair were attacked by a mass of black and red ships and aircraft then and Tyler smirked as he hit the buttons in a mad frenzy while the cannonfire and explosions rang out. Illustrious watched in mild excitement as her ingame representation did not take a single scratch in the fifteen minute engagement while Tyler had his avatar flipping all around her slicing through everything that aimed a gun in his direction.
“All batteries FIRE.”
His main cannons went off and no fewer then four ships simply exploded from the heavy attack before he flipped over to split an enemy shipgirl clean in half on her rush to Illustrious.
“And boom. We won.”
Illustrious watched as her ingame representation hugged melody and thanked her for the save and tyler smiled as he selected an option,
“Of course, Illustrious. What kind of a friend would I be if I allowed such an ELAGANTLY ravishing lady like yourself get hurt?”

The real Illustrious smirked as the representation blushed at this attack.
“OH you are clever.”
Tyler smiled as he selected a few more dialogue options on the way back to shore and the ingame illustrious took his avatar’s hand.
“I’ve beaten this arc several times.”
The game then started playing a cutscene that he had FULL camera control over of Illustrious and Melody walking along a garden with the taller beauty expressing her gratitude for the rescue and how much fun she had on their date and Tyler had Melody say she loved it too. And that she was sorry for the unexpected surprise of Sakura empire. Illustrious smiled warmly before hugging her tightly and forgiving her and melody blushing at how hard her breasts were. And the now also blushing Illustrious noticed before Melody smiled and the taller lady had a pair of options appear. Seduce. Or Friend. Tyler hit Seduce and melody stroked illustrious’ face and the pair kissed there under a tree. Illustrious smiled.
“Have you been with a lady Melody?”
“I have not, Illustrious. But, I WANT you.”
“I want you too, dear. Let me teach you.”
The scene faded out to show Illustrious leading Melody to a room inside a house.
“This is my room.”
“I’ll listen well Illustrious.”
“relax dear. That’s the first piece. Next.”
She kissed her as she pushed the door open.
“Try to have fun!”
Tyler smiled as he panned the camera to show the large king sized bed Illustrious led the excited yet nervous Melody to before pushing her on to it.
“Now. Let’s get you prepped. Your dock inspection is due, Love.”
“Kay.”
Melody was divested of her vest ad shorts to lay n aked before the beauty and her nipples and slit were fully rendered. Illustrious smiled.
“You look lovely dear. Am I your first?”
“You are.”
“I’ll be lovely as well.”
“You already are.”
She smiled as her thin gown dropped and he hit pause there. Illustrious shivered and smiled.
“Appreciated. But do go on.”
“We’re not alone in here.”
“Oh!”
Rias was red in the face and seemed rather aroused by the seduction she’d just witnessed and he smiled.
“frozen breath.”
The water dropped to freezing and the ladies jumped before it heated back up.
“Better?”
“Much.”
“Thank you.”
he smiled as he shut the game down.
“If you want to see how it plays out, just ask and we’ll do it right.”
Illustrious nodded.
“I would like to. And learn to play as well. If only to see all the outcomes. And….you’ve seen.”
“I have.”
“And have not once made me feel uncomfortable in my body or even uneasy. And I must admit. The body was lovingly detailed and I was not made to be a slut. More overly grateful friend seeking an after battle release with a dear friend.”
Rias nodded.
“And since we have anime and hentai in my world too? That is reassuring in and of itself.”
Tyler smiled.
“I’m a fan.”
Lily nodded.
“I see. And do not find this unseemly. If a little odd and EXTREMELY strange.”
“Try it from my end. I was RAISED thinking you didn’t exist and now we’re in a pool together playing YOUR game.”
“You win. The show DOES seem rousing.”
“Oh it’s a lotta fun. I got the entire series so we got fun for a rainy day.”
“I will hold you do it.”
“Now. A favorite of mine even ABOVE Azur lane.”
Rias smirked as he pulled up High school DxD.
“Did they make hentai?”
“TONS. And I have a copy of everything.”
“And the WORST?”
“Hmmm. That dark version that saw you take control of either a devil, angel or fallen angel with the goal of conquering you and your friends. You can either kill or enslave them but you have to defeat them in battle. Win, and you can choose the conquer option. And it is a BRUTAL rape. Like the kind that nearly kills you. And it works on everyone. From Issei and Kyba, to Gaspy and Koneko.”
Rias shuddered.
“And you have that one WHY?”
“Only 150 ever produced. Still was in the original wrapper.”
“Ah.”
“A collector. I can respect that.”
“Yeah it’s a hobby. Okay.”
He hit play and the first episode played out and Rias smirked as she heard the guitar riff.
“Okay I LOVE the intro.”
“I heard it. Downloaded it the next day. I’ll put something in perspective. Azur Lane has ONE season. DxD has FOUR. And over 20. OVAs.”
Rias whistled.
“So we were EXTREMELY popular.”
“Oh you have no idea. Games, shirts, STATUES, chess sets, body pillows, you name it ya had it. They advertised the show with a billboard that had YOU in YOUR bra with 3D effects. Yeah. People LOVE you, Rias.”
Illustrious smiled.
“And YOU?”
“Oh I love her dearly.”
Rias smiled at this and so did Illustrious. The devilgirl hugged him.
“I love you too. But I need to be SURE.”
“I get it. BELIEVE me I get it.”
“I can tell.”
“Dear?”
Tyler looked at rias and she nodded.
“You understand better then perhaps I do. Just keep it between us.”
“I promise. And this is just going to hurt you. But. EVERYONE in OUR party is an anime character.”
They looked at him in utter AGONY and he smiled.
“Outside MY class, and a VERY select few, EVERYONE that came in that summon, is an anime character from MY WORLD. INCLUDING HESTIA.”
They just looked at each other.
“Illustrious.”
“Yes dear.”
“My head hurts.”
“Mine too dear.”
“we cannot tell them.”
“No dear.”
“Satuski. Her secret? I know it.”
Rias looked at him.
“Ragyo?”
“Molested her for YEARS. And used her as a FREAKIN LABRAT. Hime killed Ryuko’s father.”
She shuddered….then busted up laughing as it clicked.
“And you fucked em both!”
“As a fucking conquest. Just to see if I could.”
Illustrious smiled.
“An oddly satisfying revenge ploy. I agree.”
“Index is fun and Erza’s not as intense.”
“SCARY.”
“Yeah. Oddly enough? Wanna who was the MOST different and shocked me the MOST?”
Illustrious smiled.
“Unicorn?”
“YUP. I did not see her being like that. At all. I had always figured her to be this sweet, shy, ADORABLE little girl that GETS seduced by someone that sees it. NOT have HER jump her girlfriend with a fake dick while she’s sleeping.”
Rias smirked as the nips came out in her show.
“So you’ve seen.”
“NO slit. But plenty of T an A.”
“Never a word.”
“Sure thing Rias.”
She smiled and looked at illustrious.
“I do believe we can accept this.”
“I do believe it as well.”
“I feel flattered.”
“So do I. Are we agreed?”
“We are. Tyler. Illustrious holds the jet.”
“I WOULD, but I had to put it into the panel and there’s no eject function.”
“Then do not open this without with either myself or Rias please.”
“Sure. And so you know? My music and stories are under the same tab.”
Illustrious smiled
“You are a creative?”
“At times. I got like 60-sum odd stories right now I’m working on. I had promised to let the ladies read a few of them prior.”
Rias nodded.
“Any that do NOT have us in them?”
“A couple. I loved taking your characters and dropping them into different scenarios.”
“WITH YOU>”
“Of course.”
“Ha. We will be reading them most carefully then.”
“Indeed we will Dear. I seek to see what he has done with my likeness.”
“More a question of what I HAVEN’T done. I’m still seeking my own identity as a writer. So I’ll try out different concepts and genres.”
Rias nodded.
“I can respect that. Anything dark ever happen to US?”
“All the time. Depending on the story, you get enslaved by some whatever, and I usually end up having to either rescue you, PUT YOU IN THE CHAINS MYSELF, prevented whatever or you get the idea.”
Illustrious smiled.
“So you used characters you already understood.”
“To assist me in my world building. Plus get to pretend like I got to meet you myself.”
“And the evil?”
“A select few stories. I found I don’t really have the flair for horror or suspense or thriller, Since I’m so freakin straightforward, I usually end up killing the potential arch rival before they BECOME a rival.”
He shrugged as he looked at the options.
“Oh here we go. Here you go ladies. Copies of everything.”
“Thank you.”
“I like to read before bed. Thank you. Which one would you recom-“
“Tale of the Outcast Warrior. 1549 pages, Isekai, and finished. Rias? YOU want the flaming demon. 300 pages. Not finished yet since I bounce a lot, and is a fanfiction of your story.”
“Smart. I see one called the Demon and the Devils.”
“Same thing, but Issei died.”
“Ah. A demon in the school?”
“THAT one is DIFFERENT and hard to explain. You have a sister that got cast out for refusing her duty to marry razer and is tortured horrifically by her new town. I move to town and stat making problems as I don’t put up with it. This takes place after your main story as a reference.”
“Ah. Now THAT sounds interesting. She refused to marry Razer and got cast out of the house of Gremory? And I was?”
“Three to the left. You and your crew had to refight Loki and barely won. Zecks pulls that on you, and offers you a choice. Either stand aside, and she gets sent to MY hometown, or try to stop him and have her live in YOUR town.”
“I picked my town.”
“You did. AND MADE THE WRONG CHOICE. In the story I was the town sherrif and had it on a chain. Sadie, her name’s Sadia, is raped, beaten, and everything for years in your town. When you regained your strength you tried to help, but Zecks sent HIS board to stop you. Issei got take in y Graphia’s sex appeal and you lost.”
Rias slumped.
“And I can see that happening. Without Issei, we’d be next to helpless.”
“Yup. Issei got made her landlord…..and it was a nightmare. He got free rein to do as he pleased with another you and no one could tell him not to.”
“Did he rape her?”
“NO. But for all the other shit he did? He m ight as well. Like he went dark. REALLLLLY dark after that fight with Loki. Koneko said EVERYTHING just went RIGHT to his head and it ROTTED. Then I rolled into town. And fun fact? First like three days I had no idea who the fuck I was dealing with besides some sexy redheaded girl getting bullied.”
“HA. I am going to read this and love it.”
“I had fun. And it’s not done yet since I got distracted by another story.”
Illustrious smiled.
“Anything with me?”
“Oddly enough? Not really. Mostly a side character. Belfast I got like two with her as my girlfriend. Or ally.”
“Wow. Reason?”
“Hmm. I understood HER better. Plus had the more fun with her being an actual maid.”
“Ha. Like she gets sent to another world and has to live outside?”
“And gut animals with her bare hands? Yeah I had fun with that.”
“I can see that. Unicorn?”
“She pops up a time or two in a few stories. Tale of the Demon she winds up as my daughter when she comes to my world with every other character out there. Since I had been treating her like she thought a father should treat their cherished daughter, she latched onto me.”
“Aww! I can see that! She did the same here! Her needs?”
“Nope. She’s more aww factor. Since her and like 30 other similar girls all run together with gifted wings. They wind up just being called the Flutterers. Since they just flutter around like butterflies of cute.”
“Her in a sentence!”
He smiled at that before looking at Rias.
“YOU pop up a lot. Or your description at the least.”
She smirked.
“And you end up stealing me from Issei?”
“In one way or another yup. Usually he fucks up one time too many and I’m the one that has been TRULY caring for you. Example? I surprise you a lot at inns with some lady doing your hair for you.”
“Aww! That IS sweet!”
“One time AKENO flipped the first as I was just that typa big badass draw. You and me were in separate parties and it took longer for it to go boom.”
She then looked down.
“And what does Issei usually do to lose my heart?”
“Hmm. Is him, blind, CHEATS WITHS A DOVE, nearly gets you killed or worse, or the rare nothing and I’m just that type of upgrade. Like with Xenovia, but it’s YOU.”
She smiled warmly.
“He wouldn’t cheat on us with a Dove. He wouldn’t go THAT far.”
“Course not. YOU and ASIA are SO much better.”
He got a hug for that and he patted her reassuringly before Illustrious smiled.
“Sister Belfast ever get involved?”
“She does. In two. One she’s in my party and I go right after her since she is gorgeous and I find her soothing. The other is the same but faster pace since it was also part dirty fantasy.”
“I will read it in the event it is unseemly.”
“All I did was ramp up her drive.”
“I see. She DOES have a high need, but it is her grace that offsets it.”
Tyler chuckled at that as he settled in the water.
“Why I like screwing with her character type so much. Prim and proper royal maid has to survive in the woods and gut deer for her dinner.”
The ladies smiled as they settled to digest the mass of information they’d been fed. Illustrious smiled as she rested her head on his shoulder.
“And the other thing you had to show me?”
He slipped the Wolf Lover spell into her bikini bottom under the waterline out of sight of Rias. Illustrious looked at it subtly before sliding it into her panel facing away from Rias and the redhead smiled.
“slick you two.”
“I got another if you’re interested?”
“And that was?”
He smirked.
“Oooh some good, DIRTY-“
“NOT INTERESTED. Ugh.”
He chuckled at her shudder.
“What? You DON’T want a high tier mud spell?”
“I hate you.”
He chuckled again and gave her a spell called Muddy Floor and she smiled.
“Thank you. And CLEVER.”
Illustrious nodded.
“I approve.”
Tyler smiled and leaned in the pool.
“So where do we go from here ladies? You’re anime characters from shows in my worlds, Rias was my waifu, or the one I loved most, Illustrious is a star of a porno game I played for kicks, and all our friends are anime characters as well.”
Illustrious smiled as she looked at her boyfriend.
“we go rejoin our friends. I do believe we can let this be as it is a show of affection.”
Rias nodded.
“And an explanation why you listen so intently to us when we speak. When we’ve only known each other two weeks. And we are still cuddling tonight.”
“Alright. Sounds room and cuddly.”
The friends smiled as they got out and dressed. Tyler hung his sword on his back when Lily leaned in his ear.
“Very clever misdirection. And the curiosity is still there.”
“we’ll figure it out.”
“And the other is secure as well.”
“We are depraved.”
“Oh wholeheartedly. But at least we do not act on our depravity outside the spells.”
He hugged her tightly and she smiled at the affection before they headed off to the temple. The warrior smiled as the trio walked.
“So we’ll have a chat about a trip to the rim of the forest to get this wanderlust out of our system to hold us over. We’ll go after the ball and see what we can do.”
Rias nodded as she looked at him.
“Let’s pick a direction and see.”
“I for one do not want to go north.”
“Had enough of the cold?”
“For a bit. Was nearing winter up north.”
Illustrious nodded as she adjusted her hat.
“I understand.”
The trip returned to the temple and found their friends all either healing or relaxing with the priestesses. Tyler smirked as he saw Erza beside the edge of the pool and Illustrious saw it.
“You WANT her to beat you to death! Do it.”
He walked over to the tough, armored lady as she was talking to Wendy….before grabbing her shoulders suddenly.
“BOO!”
“EEEEEEEEEEEE!”
she JUMPED and SQUEAKED! Erza jumped like three feet in the air and squeaked like a frightened girl before Tyler caught her in a princess cradle.
“Wow. Nice reaction time, Erza.”
She was panting hard with a look of utter RAGE on her face while Wendy and a nearby Natsu were WHITE IN THE FACE!
“Put. Me. DOWN.”
He set her down in a way the beautiful lady spun like they were dancing….and she slipped into the pool from some loose stone crumbling. She fell in and Tyler was there to help her out.
“Hey you okay? That was not me.”
She sighed as he helped her out.
“I am fine. And thank you.”
“Yeah I forgot you were standing by the edge of a pool. Had a buddy die like that.”
“Prank?”
“No. landslide. We have a collection of mountains in town and people climb them all the time. Well I was up with a few friends one day and he was looking out at the city. There had been a nasty thunderstorm the night prior and the ground was soft. We didn’t think anything of it since the mountain was mostly rock. He stood near the edge as the top went. Like HALF the freakin mountain went that day. Another three inches and we ALL woulda gone with it. Yeah. Sorry Erza.”
She smiled understandingly.
“forgiven so long as you DON’T surprise me like that. I nearly went for my sword.”
“Sure. Side note? That armor weighs a lot less then I thought it did.”
The redheaded warrior smirked.
“IS that so?”
He was eyeing her chestplate curiously.
“Yeah. What metal was it again? Giantsteel?”
“It is.”
“Can I ask a weird favor?”
“Depends.”
“Her chest plate. I see it a sec? Some reason the weight felt off.”
Sensing his gut had been set off the redhead passed her armor piece over and Tyler pulled a small hammer from it and tapped the thing in places. Erza stood there in her blue tanktop as he looked her tan and black armor piece over before glaring.
“We’ve been robbed. This is NOT giantsteel. It’s greater silverite at BEST. SATUSKI.”
“I heard! We’re looking our stuff over now!”
Erza had a dumbfounded expression as her armor turned out to NOT be giantsteel at all.
“But this is the set the queens gave me when we claimed our boons!”
“Are you CERTAIN?”
“On my brand I am. This is the exact set.”
He lifted his shirt and took his mail vest off.
“This is giantsteel. No mistaking that. Rias.”
“Sure.”
She lifted her shirt and her mail was exposed. Tyler sighed as soon as he saw her vest on her flat belly.
“I can tell from here. Fake. Those bitches SCREWED us. AGAIN. Thank GOD we’re good at this. Satuski.”
The girl came over in a rage.
“All our supposed giantsteel is fake. It’s merely PAINTED.”
“MINE was legit. Since I’m the hardest to fool. Let’s go ask a question.”
The party regrouped and headed to the throne room. Feia and ignis were sitting on the throne and Tyler tossed them one of Erza’s gauntlets.
“That look like giantsteel to you?”
Feia and Ignis blinked and looked. Soon as they did the blonde Feia had a look of rage.
“OOoooh HOW did we miss that?”
Tyler glared at her.
“Lady. What the FUCK to you people DO all day? We get attacked in broad daylight, YOU got attacked by a freakin DOPPELGANGER, I was nearly framed for rape by one a YOUR nobles, for fuck’s sake ladies! WHAT the FUCK? We summoned you to FIX this shit. HOW many times am I going to have to do YOUR job FOR you?”
Ignis was freakin glowing with rage at his disapproving tone as the warrior tossed rias’ chainmail vest over.
“Same thing.”
Ignis looked at Feia.
“WHERE IS THE SMITH THAT APPROVED THESE?!”
Feia was right there with her.
“MILO! FETCH HIM!”
A set of knights raced off as Ignis looked at the angry warrior.
“I am getting sick of finding out problems in OUR queendom like this! NO! YOU go worry about the waves. WE will deal with this.”
“CAN you?”
Rias’ questioning tone made her even angrier.
“YES WE CAN! THIS IS OUR QUEENDOM!”
Tyler shrugged and looked at Rias.
“I’m done with this shit. Feria’s in town. Let’s just go get her. SHE at least knows how to solve a fucking problem.”
“I agree. Mother is many things. BLIND, IGNORANT, and LAZY are none of them.”
“Yeah she cranked you out. Gods only knows what the original is like with YOU as a successor.”
She hugged him hard for that one.
“Thanks. Best one yet.”
He smiled at her glow before looking at the shamefaced Ignis and Feia.
“Seriously. What the fuck? Where’s Pearl?”
“Here.”
He looked to see the redheaded cutie standing with Emberia by a brazier and Tyler smiled.
“Hestia.”
“I got it. Holy Sanctity.”
The goddess’ anticurse and antidoppel spell hit them all and no results. Pearl got a hug off her daddy.
“Daddy? Why’d you have Hesti cast a spell like that?”
“Tired of the demonic bullshit.”
“Oh. Kay! Am I still kicked out of our room?”
He looked at Emberia and the redheaded lady smiled.
“She works very hard in the garden Tyler. Even if she’s terrified of spiders. Poor thing.”
“And how much do you have to redirect her?”
“Hmm. Enough to remind her of what she was supposed to do next. So not a lot.”
“Spiders huh?”
“She freezes like a statue at the mere sight. In the brothel it seems they used one on her for one buyer.”
Pearl had a fearful expression now and he hugged her.
“I probably killed it in a rampage.”
“Yay! It hurt! And felt WEIRD!”
He hugged her tighter and the sybil relaxed. Then he smiled.
“Index missed you.”
“Sorry! I like being spoiled!”
“That’s fine. So long as it does NOT go to your head. Or do you want to be like the ones that owned you prior?”
She shuddered and hung her head.
“I don’t want to be like them.”
“so what will you do?”
“I hate spiders. Can I work for sally again? Please?”
“Hmm.”
He looked at Ignis.
“She and Sally are a little TOO close for the type a thing I’m lookin fer.”
Feia smiled.
“we understand. Would Leaf suffice?”
“Sadie’s wife?”
“Indeed. She is one of our other reliable ladies. And she has raised daughters before as well. And one was a succubus as well.”
Tyler smiled and nudged Illustrious.
“If only Belfast worked here. She’d straighten her the FUCK out.”
That made her smile.
“Dear Sister is a very hard worker and a loving caregiver as well. Pearl would be well guarded as well.”
“If only it were THAT easy.”
He looked at the queens.
“I’d like Pearl to learn to defend herself as well. Is it possible for her to work with your guard captain Ignis?”
The queens blinked at this and Pearl gulped! Then Feia smiled warmly.
“We used the same strategy with Emberia in her wayward years. And she is a highly regarded fire mage now. Her teacher is our guard captain as well. I shall ask her if she would take her. If she does, Pearl will be trained as a guard under her. Wise. VERY wise.”
Pearl looked at Tyler with tears in her eyes.
“I’m sorry I was mean daddy! Don’t send me away! Please!”
“I’m not.”
He looked at her.
“Seriously. I’m not. I just don’t have the time to teach you myself.”
She sniffed.
“Mean it?”
He hugged her.
“I mean it. You want to be as tough as Erza right?”
“I do.”
“Now how the hell do you think you’ll get to be tough, just sitting on a throne?”
She looked at him with hope.
“I want to go to the ball with Unicorn. Please?”
“Hmm. Emberia?”
“I’d say she’d earned that much.”
Tyler smiled and looked at a now desperately hopeful Pearl.
“If you can cast a fireball spell by the day of the ball, Pearl, you can go. If you can’t set a paper target ablaze, or at the very least HIT the damned thing, then you will be locked in your chamber until it ends. We clear?”
She nodded.
“Yes daddy!”
“Alright then. Ignis? Think you can teach her a simple fireball?”
She smiled.
“I can do THAT much.”
He nodded as a group of knights dragged a man in a smith’s apron forward and threw him beside the armor.
“What is the MEANING of this?! I had STEEL in the forge and these OAFS RUINED IT!”
“royal Smith Magnis.”
The broad shouldered man rounded on the queens indignantly.
“Miladies. What is the meaning of this insult?”
Feia glared at him.
“The giantsteel rewards gifted the heroes. Do you swear on your heritage they WERE giantsteel?”
“I swear on my heritaige. Now WHAT IS THE REASON FOR SUCH ABUSE?”
Tyler walked over.
“Your smith stamp. What is it?”
He snorted.
“A pair of wings holding up the sun.”
Tyler lifted Erza’s silverite gauntlet and sure enough. His smith stamp was present under the plate over the arm.
“So these are NOT giantsteel.”
“Pff. No you ignorant pretender. Those are mere lesser silverite.”
“And they bare your seal.”
“I made them myself. The point of this inane babbling?”
“Last one. They are marked up as imitation giantsteel. Correct?”
“Correct. Explain. WHAT is the REASON I was DRAGGED here? I AM VERY BUSY.”
Ignis looked at him.
“Magnis. You stand accused of Forger’s falsehood. The items we ordered from you were to be made of GIANTSTEEL. NOT silverite. YOUR DEFENSE?”
The man snorted.
“You expected ME, Magnis Firemaster, to just GIVE my BEST works in my BEST metal away to a mere BOY and his collection of whores, for FREE?”
“Hey jackass. Your metalwork sucks. Faulty seams, pisspoor quench, I can even see the fucking dents from the hammer. Ha. YOU’RE supposed to be the royal smith? You’re just BARELY an apprentice.”
“HOW DARE YOU?! I CHALLENGE YOU TO A FORGE BATTLE!”
Tyler looked at the queens and Feia smiled.
“You have 9 hours to forge a weapon in your preferred metal and material before an elected champion duels with them. The winner is decided by the victor of the duel and took the least amount of damage.”
“Our forges?”
“You may choose your forge. And the rewards of such a duel are the loser forfeits their entire practice to the winner.”
Tyler nodded and looked at the irate Magnis.
“I accept. And I choose Ingra’s forge.”
“The Metalbitch? Ha. She is a mere child with a toy hammer. Very well.”
The warrior got a glowing crystal from Ignis.
“Break it once you return to the forge. The time limit begins then.”
“I love my job. Lily? Would you like to observe?”
“I would.”
The warrior headed to Ingra’s forge and the dwarf smirked as he walked in.
“Magnis pissed you off huh? Ha. Go on. Show em what ya got.”
“I will do with steel. NOTHING more.”
“HA! Go on.”
Tyler removed his shirt and coat to go barechested and he passed the crystal to Ingra. Illustrious sat on a comfy bench as the dwarven smith snapped the thing and the appearance of an hourglass was seen. Tyler was moving around the forge whistling like he didn’t have a care in the world as he began forging his signature greatsword in his signature style. But with a difference. This time he made two separate billets of the metal and twisted them together with the teardrop holes punched into it and hammered the entire thing flat. Ingra smiled proudly as he manipulated the metal with a highly skilled and extremely precise deftness.
“He learned well. And his skills with steel have only improved.”
Illustrious smiled as she saw her boyfriend moving about the forge.
“He is very skilled. I know nothing of the hammer and yet can tell.”
“The true masters have that effect miss. And please watch the hair and the sparks.”
“Appreciated.”
The rest of the ladies were sitting around the forge watching him work and smirked as they saw him use some good tyrant bone for the hilt and crosstree. Tyler had the weapon in the quench at the four hour mark before he did the mud quench. All the ladies, Ingra included, gasped when they saw the result. The weapon was 6 and a half feet long with a foot wide blade. Double edged and with a vicious tip, the entire weapon had a multitude of ripples, waves, and dips in the grey metal that made the thing seem as if a storm was taking place inside the steel. Tyler then subjected it to his torture tests before smirking and using a spell to return it to fresh.
“Perfect.”
And the next step was the handle. This he made from tyrant bone hand carved into a very comfortable oval wrapped in tiger fur for a sure grip. Then he poured a mix of oil, acid, and some water into a bin and dipped the blade into it before dragging a cloth along it. The result was the seams, waves, and dips of the sword being given pop and emphasis. Ingra lifted an eyebrow.
“Tyler.”
“Called etching. Done right, any welds are highlighted.”
“I am still learning metal from my apprentice. I am proud to call you apprentice.”
“Thanks Ingra. Means a lot.”
He added the edges next and then tortured it again. 8 hours later he was waiting in the throne room with the freshly forged weapon on a velvet covered pedestal that had numerous other smiths, human, elf, dwarf or other wise all examining the beautiful piece. Feia was amazed.
“That is a truly beautiful sword, Tyler.”
“Thank you. It’s name is Lionheart.”
Ignis smiled.
“A truly honorable and noble name for such a blade. I wish one myself.”
“I DO take orders, Ignis.”
“I shall speak to Ingra then.”
“Laddee.”
Tyler looked to see another dwarf approaching.
“Hiya.”
The dwarf clasped arms with the hulking warrior.
“You are a Steel Master. Most impressive.”
“Thanks. Means a lot from the SMITHING master.”
“Ha. Good lad.”
Tyler smiled proudly at that as the hour passed and Magnis came strutting smugly into the room baring his own offering.
“Miladies and YOU, I present my piece. A hand and a half bastard word forged from the finest giantsteel and hilted by oak spriggan. YOUR offering, lad?”
Tyler smiled as he gestured to the hulking greatsword.
“Mine is a 6 and a half foot defender forged using techniques I mastered in my world using 1080 carbon steel and hilted by tyrant bone wrapped in good tyrant fur.”
Magnis looked at the glimmering weapon an his eyes were seen to BUG OUT OF HIS HEAD at the beautiful shimmer.
“No. I claim false forge! It is NOT possible for a lad of mere 15 years to have forged such a masterwork! FALSE FORGE!”
Ingra stepped forward.
“On me hammer. I witnessed the forging from selection to polish, Miladies. That is the piece he made and made it with his own two hands he did.”
His friends also verified the story and the queens nodded.
“The forging is confirmed. Now. Champions. Enter.”
A hulking man in plate armor stepped up beside Magnis as a wiry framed man in chainmail took Tyler’s side. The pair passed their weapons to their champions and tyler’s blinked as he hefted the hulking battleblade.
“Lad do you work silverite?”
“I do. And am at the same level of master.”
“If I were to present a custom design?”
“I’ll see what I can do.”
He smiled.
“I LOVE the way this looks and the way it feels. It feels ALIVE.”
“Ha. Careful. It’s meaner then it looks.”
“Lad I can FEEL that. I want a battleaxe made like this.”
“Now THOSE I am still learning.”
“Admirable. Problem?”
Tyler crossed his arms as he frowned.
“Balancing the entire piece. I can make some truly DEVESTATING axes, but the balance is usually fucked. I am working on it though.”
Ingra chuckled.
“It just be a question of material/strength lad. I’ll give you some pointers tomorrow.”
“Thanks Ingra. Axes are fun.”
She laughed as Magnis’ champion frowned as he held the bastard sword.
“You SURE you want me to use this, Magnis? It feels off.”
“That is a PERFECT CREATION YOU OAF! Just LOOK at that GLEAM and how well BALANCED it is. Ugh. Menials.”
Tyler chuckled as he leaned on a pillar.
“This’ll be over quick.”
Feia smiled and snapped her fingers. Tyler’s champion rushed with the sword howling in a wide arc while Magnis’ had his bastard sword up for a deflection block…..only for Tyler’s extremely well forged steel greatsword to outright SHATTER Magnis’ HIDEOUSLY pathetic forged giantsteel bastard sword. The duel ended and the swords were presented to a neutral dwarf who whistled.
“Nary a SCRATCH on the lad’s greatsword and it shattered that giantsteel. You have a SCARY talent with steel lad. You win. Period.”
Magnis was gaping with a mindbroken expression as he was declared the loser. Tyler smiled as he gave the greatsword to his champion.
“I’d be happy to pay you, Lord Wolf.”
“Appreciated. But you keep it and your gold. Ya need it more then I do.”
He left with a smile as Tyler next confronted Magnis.
“Sooooo. Pay up!”
His friends laughed at that as Feia smiled.
“Magnis Firemaster. You have lost the Forge Challenge. No deceit was present and the metal was presented with honor. The standing is final. Tyler the Black Wolf. You are the victor in the eyes of Lady Hephaestus herself. As is the way of the Forge Duels, you may now claim ONE boon from her fires. And no this one CANNOT be split.”
“DAMMIT.”
His friends chuckled as a brazier was brought forward and he looked at it.
“Hey Hephi.”
“Ugh. Idiot. Hi Hestia.”
“Hey Hephia.”
“Oooh I like that one!”
Tyler smiled as his goddess friend smiled.
“Alright. I have no idea what the fuck I want to ask for.”
Hestia smiled as she stood beside him.
“A weapon with custom attributes, armor with the same, anything that is really made-“
His eyes lit up.
“Can I ask for Boons on demand?”
She slumped as her friend laughed.
“NO you hilarious jackass. Oooh you’re amusing.”
“worth a shot. Hmm.”
He looked at the group.
“Friendly fire enchants are too fucking easy…..ooooh.”
His eyes flashed again and he looked at the fire. And it gulped.
“Sooooo. MY world’s GUNS.”
“NOT HERE.”
“DAMMIT. I wanted to go giant hunting with a gatling gun. Ugh.”
Hestia slumped again.
“Original. I think.”
“Oh. There’s an idea. An enchanted haft that becomes and weapon I desire?”
Hephi chuckled.
“Those are fairly common.”
“Oh come on. Wait. Oh FUCK ME.”
He slumped himself now.
“Ooooh I need to work on that. All my friends’ gear be brought to the highest tier YOU Hephi have.”
“The classic. And the highest I have is mythril. And it is unbreakable.”
“what about dragon scale?”
“Sadly I am unable to gift dragon scale. You have to kill the beast yourself and present the scales to me for them to be worked.”
“Makes sense. So Mythril?”
“Is the metal equivalent of dragon scale.”
“That works, And enchanted quivers.”
“easy.”
The friends’ gear glowed before they were revealed in a deep, pearl pink and were dozens of times lighter and sharper. Tyler smiled wickedly as he held his greatsword.
“I love how light this is. I get two I can dual wield them.”
Illustrious smiled at the image.
“Please do so, Dear. I wish to see such an act of prowess.”
“Hephi.”
“FINE you greedy sonuvabitch.”
“Oi! I KNOW WHERE THE QUALITY IS!”
“GOOD BOY.”
“Hey question.”
“Oh fuck.”
“You saw my world’s legends on your pantheon right?”
The fire flickered.
“I did. And they are odd.”
“Yeah. Hestia says you’re a gorgeous redheaded lady. Kinda curious what you thought of the legend of your name in my world.”
“Honestly? I liked it better. I am a lesbian you see.”
“And so being married to the goddess of beauty and love was a draw.”
“Oh you have no idea. I know Aphrodite. She’s sweet and we ARE married.”
“Ha. Sexy.”
“Idiot.”
A second sword hilt appeared in the fire and he drew a SECOND 6 and a half foot long greatsword from the flames made of mythril. He smiled as the warrior twirled the twin blades in a most intimidating manner before hanging both on his back in an X pattern.
“BETTER. Is it too much to ask to get MY blades back?”
“Here. Since I WAS going to return them.”
A pair of longsword hilts were revealed and he pulled a pair of leaf bladed weapons from the fire. The things were 4 feet long and when he connected them hilt to hilt they became a vicious staffsword he twirled a few times before smiling.
“Oblivion. Oathkeeper. NOW I feel properly dressed.”
The blades were sheathed over his shoulders and the ladies all whistled at his new mposing image with FOUR hilts over his shoulders. Illustrious smiled.
“You look like a god of war, dear.”
“Thank you, Lily. And I got nothing left for today. Sadly my reveal will have to wait.”
Satuski smiled as she came over.
“Indeed. I say we have earned a rest. Let us go take it.”
Tyler hugged Pearl.
“You can join us again pearl.”
“YAY! I missed my bed daddy!”
“Me?”
“Yup! You’re comfy!”
“Ha.”
The friends returned to the room and Tyler set his new weapons aside before joining the ladies in the pool. Rias smiled at him from her spot.
“That was fun.”
“It was. How’s Xenovia?”
“Back to her usual fire. She joined Asuna’s party now since she doesn’t trust Issei anymore.”
“Scary thing is that guy was not even three feet from her and he said he she was always like that.”
She sighed.
“She told me. NONE of us trust him anymore so have to be on guard when alone.”
He hugged her and the redheaded devilgirl smiled.
“Thank you. I’m okay though.”
He sat down and rias smirked.
“Xenovia likes you though. A lot. You kinda went and became her hero for just how readily you dropped your date to help her. So talk to her about it please.”
He looked at Illustrious and she smiled.
“I have no issue with her joining as the third. IF she wishes.”
“Agreed. I’ll talk to her in the morning. See just WHAT she wants and where her heart is.”
Rias nodded.
“I’d appreciate it if you DIDN’T try to recruit her right away. Let her settle a bit.”
He nodded.
“I will, Rias. But I will make it know she is a good friend.”
“Thank you. Again.”
“every time. Your resistances?”
Erza looked over.
“The Temple mother passed out the needed vaccines while you were away with Illustrious and Rias. They got their pair while you were working. We are immune to such tricks now.”
“Good. That noble?”
Index smirked.
“was fed to the weepers along with his family. Seems they were patrons of the brothels before we destroyed them.”
“Good. Your outfits?”
Rias smiled.
“Repaired by the Mother with a spell.”
“We should get a set.”
“I tried. Sadly it’s a controlled spell due to the OTHER use it has. The Priestesses use it for rapid clothing and armor removal.”
“Ah. Makes sense. Be a neat trick to have at the end of a day though.”
Index smiled.
“I was able to convince her to give me and Hestia the spell as we ARE healers. Rias sadly wasn’t able to. Two was the current limit and we’re the better healers.”
“Smart call, Index. And they are a party secret.”
“I completely agree.”
Satuski took her pearl pink sword Byakuzan in her hand.
“Byakuzan feels young again. And yet unfamiliar.”
“we’ll take a few easier bills tomorrow to relearn our friends.”
“I agree. Is it worth hitting a smuggler den, Tyler?”
“Oh sure. The dens can be very good sources of coin and blood practice. So long as we only hit the two.”
Erza frowned as she looked over.
“is smuggling not a crime?”
“It’s a necessary crime Erza.”
“I fail to see how.”
He smiled at the honorable lady.
“Some places in the world are in open revolt and are supplied by smugglers. Same time, some places have valid resistances fighting oppressive regimes and are also supplied by the illegal routes. The dens deal in illicit goods this be truth, yet ask Feia or Ignis. They’d be able to point out every den in their city if they had to since it’s an open secret they operate. Since they DO operate in the city, bribes, payments, and other such things aid the queendom’s coffers.”
She sighed and leaned back in the pool.
“I should remember not everything in the world is black and white. And that sometimes, the rules of the world have to be broken for life to live. Even if I do not agree or like that fact, fact it be.”
“The world is not a nice place.”
“No. No it is not.”
He hugged her now and she smiled.
“I appreciate it.”
The warrior sat beside Illustrious and she looked at him.
“Have YOU perused the markets, Tyler?”
“Here? No. Back there? Yes.”
“I am curious again.”
“It’s that big a deal. So long as you keep your wits about you and go with a guide, be amazed what you can find in the underground. A few a my collectables by when were found in the markets.”
“Interesting. The dark?”
“USUALLY. To FIND the dark, you have to LOOK for the dark.”
Rias smiled as she looked over.
“YOU have a FLAIR for comedy and just GRABBING your reader. It’s a little intense.”
“Ha. Kicker?”
“Go on.”
“One you’re readin ain’t the best.”
“Ooooh I will find your best.”
“I’m curious.”
“Later.”
Satuski looked at them.
“Care to explain?”
Illustrious smiled.
“An agreement between the three of us ladies.”
“Ah. Should we be concerned?”
“Not at all. More something just for us.”
Pearl was happily cuddling with Index in the water and Erza smiled.
“Better.”
Tyler chuckled at that one before looking at Satuski.
“so we’re going on a trip into the forest.”
She nodded.
“The map is on the table. The ball is in two days tomorrow.”
“And your gowns will be ready at noon.”
Rias smirked.
“And we’re not allowed to see them until then.”
“Nope. I want a BOOM here.”
They smirked at their friend for that and Erza cracked her knuckles.
“If we are not amazed, we will hit you. With hammers. Until they BREAK.”
“Noted. And it you ARE impressed?”
Satuski smirked.
“We WON’T break hammers over you.”
He chuckled at that bribe and looked over at Illustrious and she smiled.
“I love my gown.”
“I’m glad you like it. And no early spoilers.”
“Of course.”
Rias smirked at that one and he leaned back in the water relaxing. Pearl giggled and he smirked.
“Cast the spell, young Sybil, and I will cast an ice spell on you. While you are sleeping.”
“Dammit.”
“I TAUGHT you how to prank. REMEMBER that.”
Hestia laughed at the exchange.
“He’s really her father now. Poor girl.”
“Hey Rias. If Akeno were to zap Hestia, you think her twin tails would stand up?”
The redhead smiled thoughtfully.
“Most likely. If you want we can try it tomorrow.”
“Thanks Rias. Always was kinda curious about that.”
The goddess smirked.
“I know where you sleep.”
“Interested?”
“eep!”
He and the ladies chuckled at her reaction before the warrior sighed and looked out the window.
“Something bothering you?”
Tyler smiled as Illustrious sat beside him.
“Just tired of the same city. Things are kinda getting repetitive. Wake up. Go to the SAME guild, look at the same BILLS, KILL THE same monsters. I dunno. City’s kinda feeling claustrophobic for sone odd freakin reason.”
Pearl looked at him,
“Cluastro-WHAT?”
“It means tight. Some people are scared of small places and that’s the big name for it.”
“You people are weird.”
“Ha. Love you too Shadow.”
“yay!”
Index smiled as she hugged the redheaded cutie and Illustrious smiled reassuringly at her antsy boyfriend.
“We’ll get our chance. Soon enough.”
“I guess. Eh we’ll be fine. I never DID like staying in one place for long.”
The white haired beauty smiled at that and rested her head on his shoulder.
“I understand. We will see this world soon enough.”
Satuski chuckled as she flexed her hand.
“I feel it too. And I am unused to having to be so restricted before. It is an odd feeling. Being free yet not.”
Erza nodded as she soaked.
“I would often take a bill from my guild that was a bit further off as a change of pace from my guildmates. Not because I was tired of them or anything, but so I would not grow to resent them.”
Index smiled as Pearl rested her head on her chest.
“we can explore the forest for a bit after the ball. That’ll keep us amused.”
Hestia and Rias nodded.
“What Index said.”
“And we don’t even have to really return to the city until the day of the wave so we can afford to get a LITTLE lost.”
Tyler smiled as he held Lily with one arm.
“Yeah. I guess I’m just bitching.”
He shrugged and Sally came in with their dinner. Pearl smiled.
“Sally! Join our pile! We got the spell!”
Tyler and the ladies looked at the maid as she smiled.
“I’d love to! And I have MY spells too!”
“Yay!”
“Pearl?”
“Oh they’re AMAZING Indy! Yo got to try them!”
“Alright. SPELL FIRST.”
“Of course.”
“Yay!”
The warrior looked at Illustrious and she smiled.
“Let her play. She’s only able to enjoy it onmce you know.”
“I guess. Pearl.”
She jumped and looked at him with huge blue eyes.
“daddy?”
He smirked.
“They can walk away ya failed.”
“kay!”
Rias smirked.
“The RIGHT things.”
Erza and Satuski nodded sagely.
“What she said.”
He chuckled and smirked at Rias, who smirked as she set the chessboard between them.
“I’ll win this time.”
“we’ll see.”
He hit the button for his pieces and his pawns were all various images of Rias in different poses from his stories and she smirked as she saw one in particular. It being her with a saber in her hand back to back with him holding a massive two handed greatsword.
“That one?”
“Anime Adventure.”
“I will read it.”
Her pieces were the same but he noticed the images of Issei had the guy with an odd mix of Tyler’s face and his. The warrior saw this and looked at her and she smirked.
“Maybe.”
He chuckled and the war was on. The redheaded devilgirl making him work for it but in the end he still won.
“Dammit. I thought I had you that time.”
He flicked water at her playfully.
“You still suck at this.”
She pounced on the teasing idiot and dunked him.
“I will DROWN you!”
Only for him to leap up from under her, grab her by her waist and tackle her into the deeper end of the pool as the friends all laughed at their play. The redhead got free and tried to trip the powerhouse that was Tyler but for the ever wily man to step into her trip, pull her close, and hug her tightly. Rias smiled and then he popped her up into the air and she dropped under the water as she came down. The girl popped up glaring at him with a huge smile on her face.
“Prick. Throwing a girl around a pool like that when she’s trying to relax.”
“You seem plenty relaxed now, Rias.”
she smiled at that and got another hug.
“I am having fun.”
“Me too.”
She looked at him and smiled. He saw it and poked her forehead.
“You got a boyfriend. Remember?”
Rias shivered and hugged him.
“I know. I’m….”
“I get it.”
“Thanks.”
“every time.”
He then smirked, dropped into the water, and the girl squeaked as she was face planted in the water by the wily warrior.
“And I still win.”
“I hate you!”
“wanna try for two outta three?”
she had a look of happy anger on her face as they sat at the chessboard. He hit the button and the redhead glared at him as his pawns were all Illustrious and she was nowhere to be seen.
“Got somethin to say?”
“Ha. You are fun.”
“FIX it.”
“Yes Rias.”
She smiled and he hit the button again. This time Rias and illustrious were sharing the queen piece in a hug with their lovely racks pressed together and them holding their weapons in a come get me style. Illustrious smiled at that nudge and Rias did too.
“I do believe I can accept that.”
“So can I Lily. I like it.”
The game went on and Tyler won again with his queen pinning Rias’ king against the corner and she smiled.
“This is nice.”
“it is.”
He hugged her and Illustrious smiled as she got her own hug. Then he looked at the redhead.
“So the ball.”
She smiled.
“I’d love to dance with you.”
“Wow. You’re getting good at mindreading Rias.”
She laughed and Hestia yawned. Pearl giggled.
“Let’s go play!”
Tyler and the girls all watched the redheaded cutie drag Index and the maid to the bed.
“Lover’s Sphere.”
and the entire bed was encased in the spell. ALL breathed a sigh of relief at this and they got dressed. Rias got into his bed naked and he was in his sweats as he joined her. Illustrious took his other arm and the redhead snuggled against his chest.
“You can look.”
He leaned in her ear,
“I love you, Rias.”
She smiled happily and Illustrious settled her white haired head on his chest.
“In time, lily.”
“I understand. Good night, dears.”
“Night, Lily. Night Rias.”
“Night, Tyler, night, Lily.”




ALRIGHT, REFRESH AND SOME MILD FUN.
DAY 9.
WEDENSDAY.
DAYS UNTIL WAVE: 21.
PARTY GOLD: 12,122,828. TYLER’S GOLD: 18,803.



Tyler woke to the feel of Rias and Illustrious’ heads on his chest. Both girls had rolled in their sleep to be face down and their faces were on his chest in a rather nice manner. Both beauties’ massive racks were pressed into crooks of his arms and their slender arms were around his neck. HIS arms were under their waists and his hands were dangerously near a set of slits and he blinked. So THIS is what it’s like having your fingers in a live bomb. Oh crap.
“Do.”
“Not.”
“MOVE.”
Both ladies’ sultry, knowing tones made him smile as he did not move. They moved a bit and Rias smirked as the hand receded from her sensitive area.
“So. Looks like we nearly gave you a handful in our sleep.”
Illustrious was smirking as well while his hand was now on her hip.
“And we will never speak of this beyond a sphere. Or alone.”
He smiled.
“Agreed. And mornin.”
The girls smirked at that and Rias settled down again. Her head back on his chest with her blue eyes shut.
“This is nice.”
He hugged her with one arm and stroked her blood colored mane lovingly.
“It is. You okay?”
“Yeah. I am.”
He smiled and Illustrious smiled before looking over to Pearl’s bed.
“Oh dear.”
The two looked and Tyler blinked.
“Wow.”
The three girls were asleep still midpile. Pearl was facedown in Sally’s breasts, Index still had a magically grown member between her thighs and was balls deep inside Pearl, and Sally had the sybil impaled on her own member. All three girls were on top of the blankets letting all see their glory and he looked at Illustrious.
“THEY are going to HURT like HELL today.”
She nodded wide eyed.
“Oh dear. That member is easily 12 inches long, Index. And looks like two thick. Poor Pearl.”
Rias nodded and Tyler looked again.
“THAT might NOT be a bad thing.”
The girls glared at him for his thoughtful tone and Illustrious cracked her knuckles.
“Explain.”
He smiled at her.
“Well. If they went so hard they fell asleep like that and SLEPT like that, they’ll have to live with the results. So. No cream or healing. You wanna party like a Rockstar, you get hungover like a Rockstar.”
The white haired beauty blinked. Then smiled.
“A wily and effective lesson. My apologies for the quick judgement. I completely agree.”
Rias smiled.
“My apology too. You DID have a good idea.”
He smiled.
“Happened to a buddy a mine back up north. Found drugs and booze. Well his dad was a hard bastard. He gave his son a chance. If he could hang with him on one of his drunken benders all night long, he could do as many drugs and booze as he wanted and his dad would pay for it. Well. His dad was a legendary partier in my town and his kid went HARD. It lasted only as long as the high did. Then he crashed. Oh my god dif he crash. That dumb sonuvabitch could not move for three days and nights. And every time he tried, it HURT. Was clean the morning a the fourth day.”
Lily smiled.
“Unorthodox. But highly effective.”
Rias nodded.
“Agreed. Now I would like to clean up.”
“You look best naked ladies.”
“we know.”
“why it’s only for special occasions.”
He chuckled as they threw on suits and got into the water for their morning bath. He joined them and did their hair for them before the trio cuddled on the couch. Tyler smiled as he stroked Illustrious’ soft white hair lovingly.
“Wanna go out for dinner again, Illustrious?”
“Why I’d love to. A new place every night?”
“Sure. We got the gold.”
She smiled and Rias sighed longingly and he looked at her.
“I’m fine. Just….Issei hasn’t taken me out the once since we’ve been here.”
“If you want, Rias, I can take you to lunch?”
The redhead smiled warmly at the kind offer.
“As friends?”
“The best of friends.”
“I’d love to. Thanks.”
“every time.”
Illustrious smiled at the gesture as a high, squeaking groan was heard on Pearl’s bed.
“oooh my poor kitty! Did I really sleep on Sally’s dick? Owwie! My butt! Indy? Ooooh.”
They smiled at Pearl’s pained groaning and next was Index’s yawn.
“Morning Pearl. Oh. Wow. Already? Okay!”
The bed was heard bouncing and Pearl moaned as she bounced on Sally’s rod and was railed from behind by Index.
“Oh girls, you’re active this morning! Here! Pleasured thrust.”
Pearl’s moaning tripled before the orgasms started coming and the squeaks too. Tyler looked at Rias and Illustrious as the threesome continued and he held a finger up. They nodded as the moaning stopped and Pearl whimpered.
“My kitty hurts! And my butt too! Sally! Help!”
The maid was heard chuckling.
“I have a cream dear,”
“NO Sally.”
All three girls jumped at Tyler’s shutdown and Pearl had a look of misery on her face as he looked at her from the couch.
“Please Daddy? It hurts!”
“You wanna party like that, Pearl, you live with the results. You went overboard last night. Now you deal with the consequences.”
“But, YOU go overboard all the time! You can barely move most mornings. And still get a cream.”
“I am working, Pearl. I fight for my fun. And yes I do go overboard sometimes, and yet, WHEN do I use the cream?”
She sniffed.
“At night?”
“AFTER all the bloodshed is over. Sometimes I go day feeling like I was beaten with a hammer.”
The redheaded cutie slumped.
“Do you not like me anymore, Daddy? You sent me to the guard, I can’t play with Unicorn or Index, I get hurt and you make me stay hurt, why?”
He sighed at her saddened tone.
“I love you, Pearl.”
She looked at him with a sad expression.
“So why are you so mean now?”
“Makin sure you don’t turn into a monster.”
“But it hurts.”
“And what did you learn?”
Pearl sniffed.
“Don’t sleep with the dicks in me.”
“And?”
“Be more careful?”
“Bingo. I love you, Pearl, but I will not see you turn into a rotten bitch. If you go rotten, I will dump you off with a temple and be done with it. You understand me?”
She had a new look of crush on her face.
“I do, Daddy. I’m having fun and it’s bad.”
“Fun is good. But you have to APPRECIATE the fun. And WORK for your fun. Like I do. Seriously. WHAT do I do for a living?”
She looked at him.
“You fight monsters and kill people.”
“So hard, backbreaking work?”
“Yes?”
“So what do you do for a living?”
“I….work in the garden and will be a guard.”
“I work my ass off, and play hard too. I expect the same from you.”
She jumped in the water and whimpered as the soothing hot water hit her battered parts.
“But it hurts!”
“You gotta be able to rein yourself in on your own. Going overboard has it’s consequences. So. You made the bed, now lay in it.”
She shivered and he patted her and Sally smiled.
“She will be a fine lady in her years, Tyler.”
“No one creams her.”
“Agreed. And Feia will assist.”
“Thanks Sally. And ya forgot.”
“Oh I am so sorry.”
Index was rubbing her belly with a pained expression.
“My belly hurts too. I don’t think we can use the 12 anymore, Pearl. It hurts.”
Illustrious looked at her.
“How’s your belly, Dear?”
“Stiff and it feels like I got kicked.”
The shiplady rubbed the blue haired girl’s soft skin and she blinked.
“Index, dear, I do think we need to have a talk.”
“Um. Okay?”
Tyler blinked and looked at the white haired beauty and she nodded.
“Ummmm. I’ll go do something.”
He got out and dressed as the sphere appeared around Illustrious and a now scared Index. Sally was also extremely concerned as she joined them with Pearl. The warrior looked at the beds and Satuski sat up.
“Go warn the queens, please. I think we have an issue.”
“Yeah.”
He walked out as the girls all joined the sphere. If Index is PREGNANT from her lesbian antics with that spell, we are in for a rough time. He walked into the throne room and Feia smiled as he approached.
“Morning Tyler. How-“
He walked up to her and leaned in her ear,
“Go see the girls. Index might have gotten more then she bargained for in her play.”
“Oh dear. At once.”
Ignis went too and the warrior whistled.
“well there goes today. Eh I’ll go see Xenovia.”
He went to the guild and Fenrir smiled as he walked in.
“Good morning Love.”
“Morning Fenrir. We’re kinda in a bind right now.”
“How so?”
He smiled.
“Nothing to speak of outside the doors.”
“Ah. Well. I’m over here.”
He chuckled and looked around the guild before he saw Wales and Belfast’s party. I should give a heads up it works like that. He walked over and the two ladies smiled.
“Good morning, Tyler.”
“Yes Good morning.”
He smiled.
“Morning ladies. A warning.”
They leaned in close,
“A certain mimic spell a cutie we both know has another use…..and gets results. Even with the protections in place.”
They blinked and Belfast gulped.
“Oh my. I see. And?”
“They are currently investigating if such a thing has already occurred.”
“I shall take that spell from er at once. Unicorn!”
“Here Bel!”
Wales shivered.
“Thanks Tyler.”
“We never had this conversation.”
“I completely agree.”
He looked around again and smiled as the blue green hair of Xenovia was spotted by the job board. The warrior walked over to the tough girl with the gold and blue greatsword and patted her back.
“Morning Xenovia.”
she smiled warmly.
“Morning Tyler. Rias isn’t with you?”
“A council meeting was called this morning.”
“Ah. So what’s up?”
He looked at her and noted her happy light.
“You okay?”
She smiled warmly at his concern and hugged him.
“Yeah. I got tanked with Koneko and got a cuddle with Asia. I feel better.”
“Sounds comfy AND dangerous.”
“Asia likes to cling to you. She’s nearly strangled me twice.”
“Hot blondes. Amiright?”
“You so are.”
He hugged her tightly a moment and she looked him in the eye.
“Thanks, Tyler. I mean it. And I heard you’re building your own harem.”
“It’s a pipedream.”
“If I wanted to join?”
“I’d say give it a few days. Let your heart and mind settle some more. But I’d love to have you, Xenovia.”
She smiled.
“Thanks. I’m thinking about it. I didn’t even know you and yet you went out of your way to help me when not even my boyfriend would.”
“I got your back, Xenovia. You need anything come find us. Or a hug. I got plenty.”
“I’ll remember that.”
His rally buzzed and he smiled.
“I guess the council has reached a decision. Later Xen.”
“I love that!”
He returned to the room and found the girls in the tub around a shellshocked Index and he was in the water with her.
“You okau, Index?”
She looked at him with a shattered expression.
“I….nearly got pregnant. If not for the heros’ defenses I WOULD have.”
Feia nodded.
“ONE more seed in her slit and she WOULD get pregnant. Seems the repeated attacks from the Stallion Mimic was nearly able to get around the boon. Her discomfort was her body at war with the magic. We purged her and she’s fine now.”
He nodded and looked at Illustrious.
“I passed a warning on to Wales and Belfast. No details and the spell was confiscated.”
She deflated.
“Thank you. Pearl was safe since she has not reached that age. Unicorn HAS and I was scared.”
“Belfast will look her over now. But she seemed fine to me.”
Ignis looked at Index.
“The Stallion Mimic spell is for conceiving for couples. Why Gree let you have that is beyond me. The spell you all WANT is called Magical Toy. Does the exact same thing and even spews, but the spew is not potent at all and is merely for play.”
Tyler looked at Index.
“Have you removed the spell?”
She nodded.
“Yeah. But due to the war my body fought, I can no longer have kids. EVER.”
“Oh I’m sure we can figure somethin out.”
She looked at him with hope in her eyes.
“You mean it?”
He patted her blue hair fondly.
“I can’t imagine the temples in this world can’t fix it. You can’t be the only girl in the world that got hit with a impotency spell. And if they can heal an orc birth in a lady and she still give normal birth, they can heal you.”
She deflated from sheer relief and hugged him hard.
“I want kids. In the future. Thank you.”
“I gotchyer back, Index.”
Ignis smiled.
“Something similar happened to me in my youth. I was attackd by a dark mage and he cursed me with infertility and the temple to Fera healed me. Emberia is the proof of this.”
Tyler smiled as Index shuddered at her near miss and he looked at a wide eyed Pearl.
“And that is why NOT going overboard is important.”
She nodded with huge blue eyes and hugged Index.
“We’ll be careful, Indy.”
“Yeah.”
The warrior smiled at that and Rias looked at him.
“So a warning.”
“I told them nothing but vague.”
“Good. Anything else?”
“I saw Xenovia. She’s doing better and is considering joining.”
The redhead smiled.
“She’s a good friend. And I don’t have to worry if she does.”
Illustrious smiled.
“Nor do I. So long as her heart is in the right place.”
He patted her.
“That’s why she’s taking a few days to figure herself out.”
Satuski smiled and looked at him.
“Any bills?”
“Nope. Warning was more important.”
“Good. Index?”
The nun smiled.
“I’m okay. Just…..need to refocus.”
The girls nodded and he smiled.
“Well. Let’s get to work then.”
The party got dressed and he hung his swords over his shoulders and smirked.
“I feel oddly balanced now. No clue why.”
Lily smiled at the image he presented with the four hilts.
“You look very intimidating Tyler.”
“Wait’ll you see me use the staffsword. That thing was MY baby back when. And fair warning. Stay OUT of it’s range when it starts spinning or you WILL be cut to pieces in a matter of seconds.”
Satuski chuckled as she sheathed her sword.
“We’re used to avoiding you in battle. Psychopath.”
“Love you too. But my staffsword has a style all it’s own. We’ll get a bandit camp and I’ll show you.”
Pearl was whimpering as her poor spots hurt but she giggled from the hugs the friends gave her. Tyler smiled as they headed to the guild.
“So we’re doing a refresh for our gear. Bandits, orcs, and lesser mobs.”
Rias smiled as she walked beside him.
“And we’re going to lunch Rias. After my stint with Ingra.”
She had a happy smile on her face and Erza cracked her knuckles.
“I am looking forward to the new weapons.”
“And there’s Erza. Still scaring the hell out of every normal person in the vicinity.”
Index was limping from her play the night prior and smiled with a wince.
“Idiot.”
Hestia just chuckled at that. The friends arrived at the guild and went to the board. Tyler smiled as he saw one.
“I got one for a bandit camp, Satuski 250 gold.”
“I have one for a troll, Tyler. 1500.”
Erza smiled.
“I have another bandit camp. 250.”
Index smiled through her pain.
“Same. Bandits for 250.”
Rias took one down.
“I got another bandit camp.”
Tyler frowned now and looked at the girls.
“Four bandit camps on the same board? Lay em on the table.”
Index did and he looked at their locations.
“Odd. They’re all clustered around an area a mile wide.”
Satuski and Rias frowned as well and he unrolled the map.
“I agree. That does seem odd.”
Tyler marked the spots on the map and sighed.
“Bandit company. Look.”
Illustrious did and noted the circle of the marks.
“So it would seem a group of bandit camps have come together. Tyler?”
He crossed his arms.
“I see an opportunity to try out our wave formations. We’d be heavily outnumbered and going in blind like the wave. So we can use it to test ourselves.”
Satuski and Erza frowned.
“I see the merit, yet the risk of failure.”
“Indeed. Would it be worth asking for aid from our friends?”
“We could, ladies, same time the overall risk involved is actually lower since it’s NOT a wave fight. I have my Lord Wolf form too. So if we got backed into a corner we can either escape, unleash the wolf, or some other third option.”
Rias crossed her slender arms under her massive breasts in a thoughtful manner.
“I see your points. Yet I agree with, Tyler. His entire strategy is BUILT for these battles. So we kinda have to see if they WORK in practice.”
Hestia nodded.
“Plus with my goddess power? I can easily erase three times that many men in 30 seconds.”
Index just nodded and Satuski sighed.
“very well. Let us take the hunt. Are they other such bills in the area?”
Tyler looked.
“I got three more. Alright. We’ll go on a rampage.”
Fenrir smiled as she stamped them.
“Enjoy.”
The friends left the guild and he smiled.
“Let’s go see Feria and load up on potions beforehand.”
The girls smiled and Rias nodded.
“Smart.”
They went to the redheaded devil lady’s shop and found her with Kirito’s party. The black haired guy smirked as Tyler walked in.
“Hey Tyler.”
“what up, Kirito?”
They fistbumped as the redheaded mother got a hug off Rias. Tyler looked around and noticed Issei looking at some creams.
“So our resident idiot.”
The guy shrugged.
“Is an idiot. And no one trusts him enough to be alone with him anymore so we just tolerate him.”
“eh.”
Rias smiled.
“Issei.”
He jumped and smiled.
“President. It’s good to see you.”
Feria slumped and Tyler patted her.
“She’ll be fine, Feria.”
The MILF smiled at that.
“So long as she’s in your party I don’t worry. And I know.”
“She’s tougher then even I give her credit for.”
“Thanks, Tyler. Now. Whaddya need? Besides flirting with your crush’s mom?”
“Bitch please, Lily’s the better everything.”
“Aww thank you! I think!”
The group busted up laughing at the deadpan response and Kirito left with his party. Tyler waved at his friend and noted Issei seemed to be rather…..on edge…..as he left. It me or did he jump a little TOO much when she said his name? he shrugged and looked at Feria and she had a guarded gaze and he blinked. He didn’t? She shrugged and the group got their potions. All 6 got a full complement of healing, stamina, and mana potions for 1500 gold and Rias smiled.
“If Feia and Ignis keep dumping their problems on us, Mother, we may have to ask you to step in.”
Feria nodded.
“I agree and understand Dear. And if it does come to pass you can count on me and Graffia. She’d help out as well.”
Tyler smiled.
“That’s one problem solved then. Let’s go solve the other.”
The friends left and Feria sighed as her daughter smiled at the tall warrior.
“I do hope she makes a choice before he ruins it for her.”

Tyler caught Illustrious’ eye and the white haired beauty smiled as they walked side by side. Rias was back by Index and the redhead was occupied.
“Did you see how on edge, Issei seemed, lily?”
she blinked and not a soul heard their beneath the breath conversation.
“I merely thought him the jumpy one. And she DID surprise him.”
“Yet the way he reacted. Didn’t it seem a little TOO extreme? Like he had something ELSE she caught him doing?”
“I do believe he did. The jar?”
“Stroked Pleasure. Increases how good it feels for the member when inside a girl.”
“You think he?”
“I’ve had this creeping suspicion since I saw her walk into our room day one, Lily.”
“Oh dear. And her own admittance?”
“There is a bomb out there. And it’s ticking.”
She nodded and he took her hand. Making her smile.
“What do you suggest?”
“Right now we leave it. All I have is a suspicion based on previous knowledge. And that’s not enough for me to justify stalking the guy. Same time I AM the paranoid and nosy type.”
She smiled understandingly.
“Let us find out then. Just for our own peace of mind.”
He nodded.
“Do we tell her?”
Illustrious brushed her hair out of her eyes as she glanced back at the smiling devilgirl.
“I do think we should. If only to show we are looking out for her.”
“Alright. We’ll talk in the bath after the day’s blood.”
She nodded and the pair clenched hands in the sealing of the deal. Tyler then refocused on task at hand. The party left the city and Tyler smirked.
“well. Let’s go to hell.”
Hestia smiled at that as they headed for the first bandit camp. Tyler led the way through the forest on their hunt and he noted the forest was rather quiet. That and the air was stiff.
“Erza, feel that?”
The redheaded warrior nodded as she placed a hand on her sword hilt.
“The forest is tense. Something has it on edge.”
Tyler looked ahead.
“Sight.”
The forest vanished from his vision ad he smirked as a set of shapes were highlighted.
“We got scouts. Four of them. I got em.”
Illustrious looked at him.
“Your animal?”
“Why not?”
The girls all smirked at this and Rias had a crystal up.
“Let’s see the Wolf within.”
Tyler took in a deep breath and let it out before he slammed his fist together. When he pulled them apart he was transforming into his 10 foot tall Wolf Lord form. All the girls gaped at the transformation he underwent in a matter of seconds and once the shift was complete he drew in another deep breath and bellowed an odd howl/roar that echoed off the trees. Then he was moving through the forest with the speed of a thunderbolt as a set of terrified screams went up followed by the sounds of bodies being rent asunder. Illustrious shivered with a smile.
“Oh my.”
“HELP MEEEEEEE!”
A bandit came sprinting from behind a tree towards the crew but was taken to the ground by the powerful werewolf. Tyler pinned him with his claws and gripped his head in his long jaws before tearing his head clean off with a gut-wrenching tear of flesh. There was a snap and the head vanished down his gullet as he began feeding on the dead bandit. Rias gagged.
“Oh he goes full native in that. It FITS and come on man. We didn’t need to see that.”
The wolf looked up now and noticed the girls. It tilted kit’s head curiously as if not sure what to make of them looking at him and Satuski blinked.
“Tyler?”
The wolf’s jaws snapped as if trying to speak and then it growled and looked at Illustrious. She had a smile on her face at his imposing frame before her eyes went down and wide at the massive dong dangling between his haunches.
“Oh my.”
The wolf grinned at this and he nudged her with his furry head. She smiled.
“feel the fur ladies. It’s quite soft.”
All the girls came over and petted the massive wolf and Index whistled.
“wow, Tyler. Your wolf’s got some great fur.”
That got a snort before the wolf reared high and sniffed the breeze. As he did he tilted his head and looked at Illustrious.
“Hey can you hear me?”
And the soundless voice of their friend echoed in their heads. Lily smiled.
“I can hear you clearly, Tyler.”
“Weird. I have to imagine myself talking with my mind. I got it now.”
Rias smirked as she looked at the dead bodies strewn around the glade.
“Did you HAVE to make us watch that?”
“it’s how I level my wolf form. I have to eat my kills.”
“Now you really ARE a bloodhungry psychopath.”
The wolf nuzzled her fondly and she smirked.
“NO wolf form pranks.”
“Not even this?”
he set her on his back and the devilgirl laughed.
“Oh this is acceptable.”
“So you DO want to ride me. Noted.”
“I HATE YOU!”
He panted happily as she was set up AGAIN and Illustrious smiled as she saw the dong harden.
“Dear.”
“Yeah it’s intense in this form. And it’ll last for another 15 minutes and I’ll be back in human form.”
Satuski smirked.
“And that little show beforehand?”
“It’s part of my riling myself up. I trigger the shift with my feelings.”
“I see. And the downsides?”
“I am fighting to NOT forcibly mount you all since I DO find you attractive. Seems the wolf form has a far higher reliance on emotional triggers. Which makes sense since I AM a wolf.”
erza smirked.
“And the force of the urge?”
He licked her in the face and the girls all laughed att he classic dog prank.
“enough to needle me. But THAT I wanted to pull on you since I got the damned thing.”
The redheaded lady had a look of utter MURDER on her face and he flicked her with his tail playfully.
“Love you, Erza!”
She slugged him in his wolf form and he merely rocked on his stance. She winced and chuckled.
“Noted. And I am going to HURT you when you turn back into a human.”
He looked at Illustrious and she smirked.
“If you play such a classic prank on ME, dear, I may be forced to use a spell on that thing there.”
“Depending on what spell, Lily, that would be a very fun thing to feel.”
“I would use ice dear.”
“Ah. I got another classic.”
“Do tell.”
“I give Unicorn a wolf hug out of nowhere.”
“warn her FIRST. If you scar MY girl for life with a joke, Dear, I will hurt you. And so will Javelin. And Wales. And Belfast. And Enterprise. ALL of us will hurt you.”
He chuckled and looked at the forest.
“Anyway. The forest seems on edge for some reason. And there’s a scent of blood and smoke on the air. My guess the bandit company has 450 fighters. At the least.”
Satuski frowned.
“Can you see?”
The wolf was gone like a thunderclap into the trees and they watched as the beast climbed one of the towering trees around them before leaping from branch to branch. Rias chuckled.
“So that’s his Wolf Form ladies. I think we’re gonna have to watch it.”
Erza wiped her face clean from werewolf slobber.
“Now he has MORE pranks to pull on us. I for one can see him using the thing on us when we’re in the wilds as a joke.”
Index chuckled.
“I’m more curious to see if he can turn into a DRAGON with the Dragon King form.”
Hestia smirked.
“He could. And if he chose the Demon form, he’d turn into a full demon. And I just got warned by Fenrir. If he does, we will have to tread EXTREMELY carefully around him in that form. He’d turn into the most EVIL version of himself. And ladies? It’s utterly sadistic.”
Lily looked at her.
“How bad, Hestia?”
“The revenge of the demon.”
“Oh dear. Um. You know?”
“I got a few from Fenrir. Only the ones that WARNED me of just what he could be when dark.”
Satuski looked at her.
“what is this title?”
“A story he wrote. In this one his version is one of utter evil. And after being betrayed one time too many he begins a quest to enslave the gods above and below to rework the world in his image. And if you think he’s in the right, he’s not. He becomes a monster and his favorite pastime is attacking random ladies for their purity or just because he found them hot. The things that creature does are the stuff of utter NIGHTMARES.”
Rias shuddered.
“I read that one. And oh my GODS is it fucked. And I can see it happening.”
Erza looked at her.
“YOU read IT?”
Rias and Illustrious blinked and looked at each other before looking at the now on guard girls. They opened their mouths-
“We will talk about this later.”
Only for tyler to return on a grapple. Satuski frowned.
“Tyler?”
“I got a boon and got what I was looking for. And that’s all you’ll know until we finish the current bloodbath.”
She nodded.
“I will not forget.”
He nodded and looked at them.
“It’s bad. My count put the bandit company at 1,500 men. EASY. we’re heading back to the city. This is just ONE army, ladies. And from the talk in the camp there are FOUR more out there. We’re not equipped for this just yet. Hestia, send the flare. Illustrious you too. Somehow a freakin BANDIT KING SNUCK UP ON THE CAPITAL.”
They were running through the forest and Illustrious looked at him as she looked from the sky.
“The ships are moving. We’ll have the city secured in minutes.”
“Good. Now then. Step one. EARTHEN BULWARK! Let’s get some traps in the mix.”
Hestia smirked.
“Fenrir is warning the queens. The heroes are mobilizing and will be ready to defend the city with the knights.”
“Good.”
The friends then pooled their impressive spells to litter the forest floor with pitfalls, leg traps, whippy branches, anything and everything to slow the headlong advance and reduce numbers. The party reached the front gate and the warrior looked at the road.
“I’ll take the floor.”
They looked at him in horror and he smirked.
“I have a plan. And for gods sake have some fucking faith in me.”
Rias laughed at that one.
“You die I get your sword.”
“The one I KILL people with or…..”
“You are a sick fuck.”
“Again. CLARITY.”
She slumped at this as a mass of horns were heard in the forest. Tyler walked over to a section of road a solid fifteen feet from the city, pulled the book on monsters, sat down in the middle of the road, and started reading. Satuski smiled widely as she saw his scheme.
“He’s gonna fuck with them for a good while.”
The gates slammed shut and Tyler smiled as he flipped pages while a bank of bandits appeared on the road.
“Oh that’s kinda cool. A plains giant’s body tastes like a better cow when fried. I kinda want a burger now.”
A rider came up and looked at the sitting teenager in the black coat.
“You speak for the queens?”
Tyler looked up curiously.
“Um. Hi. I’m Tyler.”
The man snorted.
“Kid this is no time for jokes.”
“Um. I’m not joking?”
“WHERE ARE THE QUEENS?”
“Do I look like a pair a whores keeper?”
That made the man smirk.
“Okay. I’ve never heard THAT one before. Open the gate. We have 6,000 men.”
“Cool.”
He went back to his book and flipped a page.
“Oh that’s new. A Fell Spriggan. Basically a demon made from when a demon fucks a tree. Ha. I’ve heard of tree huggers, but tree fuckers seems a bit too far.”
There was a rasp of steel and Tyler ignored the spear now pointing at him.
“Lad I would look up.”
He did and was faced with a mass of spears aimed at him from the force now making ready to charge. Tyler then looked at the man curiously.
“I’m comfy, so go around.”
Satuski and the others were on the walltop as Tyler played his games with the bandits. The black haired samurai smirked.
“He is playing them like a fiddle.”
Belfast smiled as she saw Tyler talking the bandit envoy in circles.
“Dear Sister, your paramour is most insane.”
Illustrious smiled fondly.
“Thank heaven for that then. Cause otherwise? None of his schemes would work.”

Tyler looked at the wall of men with spears and the dumbfounded man on the horse with a bemused expression.
“So WHO are you again?”
The man was now not entirely sure how to handle this most unusual of teenagers.
“We are Badger Company. A fellowship of disgruntled warriors seeking what is rightfully ours.”
“Huh. So why are you bothering ME with this crap? City’s that way.”
He shrugged and went to his book. The envoy just looked at him. Sitting in the middle of the road. With 6,000 men looking at him with weapons drawn. As if he was right at home in such an odd position. The envoy looked back at the army as if seeking some kinda guidance and a chuckle was heard from within the bank of men.
“Looks like we got one with a spine! Make way lads!”
The ranks parted and an older man in gleaming red scale armor wielding a large broad-axe came striding out of the army. The rider beat a hasty retreat and Tyler looked up at the man curiously.
“Sooooo same question.”
The man smirked as he sat across from Tyler.
“I am the Bandit King, Yorkland. It seems we may have a misunderstanding here.”
“So it would seem, Yorkland. And I should care why?”
He smirked.
“I can offer you many things.”
“Ooookay.”
“And in return, all YOU have to do, is open the gate.”
“Oh really?”
Tyler smirked himself now and Yorkland chuckled.
“Indeed. We’re going to take this miserable city from those blind cunts on the thrones. I mean we’ll get the gates open with or without your help. With it many a good man would be spared an unneeded death.”
“And by THINGS you mean?”
“A professional. That’s reassuring. Gold, land, WOMEN by the dozen, finery, basically depends on what you’re looking for.”
Tyler closed his book now and his eyes were alight with an intrigued fire.
“You had my curiosity, NOW you have my attention.”
Yorkland chuckled.
“Ya got FIRE lad. I’ll do ya one better. I’ll hire you on as a captain in my new army. Ya get to order people around all day.”
“I like the way you think.”
Tyler rose to his full height and Yorkland smirked as he saw the kid had a few inches on him.
“Scary.”
They clasped arms and tyler smiled.
“I accept.”
“Good man-“
“Your surrender.”
Yorkland grunted as tyler stabbed him in the kidney with a dagger not a SOUL had seen him draw. The wily teenager chuckled as the bemused man dropped dead.
“Works like a charm EVERY time. Ha. LIGHT EM UP.”
The walls had been given PLENTY of time to properly aim cannons and arrows and prepare high tier magics. Tyler’s yell was the trigger and the now leaderless army of 6,000 merely charged the walls as they had been ordered to. Tyler had retreated to the top of the wall with the carcass of Yorkland and Feia was there to hug him.
“That. Was. BRILLANT! You completely hoodwinked him!”
He chuckled as he fired his own bow at the rabble below.
“Yet another trick from back up north, Feia. Yorkland died as soon as he entered arms reach. And the scary thing is that trick works every time. WITHOUT fail.”
The succubus queen whistled at this as he had an idea.
“All water mages, ready mass flood!”
She blinked.
“They have an antimagic barrier up.”
“DRENCH IT!”
The chants were heard and the dome of the antimagic barrier along with a solid portion of the ground was completely drenched. Then he smirked.
“ALL THUNDER MAGES, LIGHT IT UP BIG TIME!”
Akeno was heard laughing as she channeled her own immense skill over the element of thunder.
“Oh my, Rias. Such a potent combo! THUNDERSTORM!”
“LIGHTNING DRAGON ROARRRRRR!”
And Tyler breathed his lightning at the water on the barrier as well. The very air hummed from the extreme voltage and the barrier shattered like glass and a solid number of bandits were frozen in place.
“MASS FLOOD!”
Again the bandits were drenched,
“FREEZE THEM!”
And this time the result was extreme. The unprotected bandits were frozen in place by the water on their frames and waterlogging the ground freezing solid and he looked at Rias.
“Fire mages! Drop the big one!”
The redhead smiled s he’d looked at HER in particular.
“Diabolical FLAME!”
The ground exploded. The frozen solid dirt and ice was hit by the super-hot fire and it exploded. The blast set off a minor earthquake and left thousands of dead behind. Tyler then smirked as the smoke rose into the sky.
“Last piece. Mud mages. Do it.”
And like that the bandit army surrendered after the loss of their leader, footing and then their dignity. Tyler smiled as the beaten remainder of the bandit army was rounded up.
“Alright. This dinkleberry have a bounty, Feia?”
The queen smirked.
“He did. And it’s dead and the amount is 5,500,000 gold.”
“Oooof course it is. His armor?”
“Red dragon scale.”
He looked at her and she smiled at his shock.
“Same with his sword. And there is enough there for a full upgrade for your weapons to dragon scale.”
The warrior looked at the ladies and they shrugged. Illustrious smiled.
“Go with it, dear. The coincidence will drive you insane.”
“well. Alright. We’ll go handle the rest of our bills then.”
Satuski smirked.
“NO I haven’t forgotten, Satuski.”
“Good. Neither have i.”
The friends went on their hunts and they were wrapped up within an hour. Fenrir smiled as they walked in.
“Your wolf form makes the forest shiver when you shift, love. A most impressive beast.”
He chuckled as they got paid the 3500. Then they returned to the room and changed into their suits. Tyler sighed as they sat in the pool.
“I got my collections of stories, anime, music, VIDEOGAMES, and a few other mediums back. Now. I already showed this to Rias and Illustrious as they needed to know this the MOST. I didn’t show you as I did not place that much importance on it. But. Satuski, tell me if she looks familiar.”
The black haired girl frowned as he passed his panel over with the boxart of Kill La Kill on it.
“I highly-MATOI?”
She hit play and the friends all gaped at the first three episodes before Satuski looked at him.
“You know.”
“Everything. It’s one a the reasons I trust you people so fucking much.”
She shivered and he next looked at Erza. And lifted his left hand up with the index finger and thumb in the shape of a reverse L. She gasped and mirrored the action as he spoke.
“No matter where you go, no matter what you will do, know I will ALWAYS be looking in your direction. Though our paths may part, I will never stop looking towards you as we move into the future. So long as the bond that makes us family remains strong, we will ALWAYS BE FAIRYTAIL.”
Erza smiled as she shivered.
“You know.”
“Why you scare the fuck outta me, TATIINA SCARLETT. The strongest woman in the Fairytail guild.”
He passed the box art for Fairytail over and she smiled at the image.
“So you were a fan.”
“Bitch I have the brand.”
He took some of the water in a cupped hand and rubbed it into his shoulder.
“It’s an OLD tattoo and VERY faded, but you can still see it.”
Erza smiled as she saw a flame colored mirror to her own brand on her arm. The thing was EXTREMELY faded to be nearly invisible.
“I can accept this. And I feel….honored….having you as a member of my guild,”
“FAMILY.”
“Family.”
“NOW I just need to make it official.”
He took a potion from his pack.
“I saw Makorov in the summon. I just gotta get him to acknowledge the brand and boom. I am a Fairytail wizard.”
He splashed the potion on his arm and the tattoo appeared in a vivid color now and Illustrious smiled.
“I like how that looks on you, Tyler.”
“Then you’ll love this. Hestia, splash my back with it please.”
The goddess blinked and did so. Only for HER FLAMES to appear on his back like was on Rias and Index. The goddess gasped.
“WE’RE an anime TOO?”
“Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? That’s literally what your show is called.”
She slumped.
“Oooh that is hilarious. So what do you know?”
“Realis Frey. Realize fate.”
She smiled.
“So everything. Of course.”
Index gulped as he looked at HER now.
“Now then. A certain Magical Index.”
He passed the panel over.
“YOU are hilarious. And why I knew on sight.”
She smiled at the cover art.
“Toma! So we’re your waifus?”
“NO. RIAS IS. You all are just soma a mah favorites. Satuski’s my favorite dictator, Index loli nun, Erza redheaded badass, Illustrious second favorite aircraft carrier, Hestia favorite spaz goddess.”
Illustrious smirked.
“Unicorn is first?”
“Or she’d never forgive me.”
“favorite SHIP?”
“Hornet. She’s a freakin riot.”
“I do not blame you. Hornet is a rowdy girl and a true friend.”
“I saw her with Enterprise. Kinda wanna say hi.”
That made her chuckle as Index blinked.
“wait. If they made ANIME of us, Tyler,”
“Yes they made Hentai.”
“Ooooh god. Um.”
Satuski looked at him.
“Explain Hentai.”
“Animated virtual pornography.”
erza’s smile died.
“Fairytail?”
“Had it’s share. But it was all fan made…..i think. Your show was what is known as Shonen. Or young boy anime. So the blood, swearing and everything else is toned WAY down. Whereas Rias’ show was called ‘ecchi’ or partially nude anime. I’ve seen her naked dozens of times, all due to how her genre of anime is made.”
Satuski glared at him.
“MINE?”
“\YOURS was an Ecchi. But not to tier hers was. More…..how to I explain this to you? More flaunty less nude. I mean ya got the damned thing right there. Kill La Kill’s 28 episodes? 22 minutes per? Ya wanna check it out go for it.”
She hit play now and Erza glared at him.
“Fairytail?”
“YUOR show? 486.”
“Oh my gods.”
“Yeah they loved you guys. I have every episode and movie on there. But you’ll need a few days to get through it all.”
Hestia smiled.
“Mine?”
“48 episodes. Two movies. I think. Ya might have more but I never found them. And several dozen light novels. NOT INCLUDING MERCH.”
Index smiled.
“I had at least three right?”
“YOUR show has one of the few fully fleshed out worlds. 4 seasons for the main story, two spin offs with FOUR SEASON PER. Yeah. You’re a legend. In your own way. Yours was Shonen too.”
“Cool. Illustrious?”
“HER show had ONE season of anime. BUT. Her roots are in hentai and a line of videogames. I first encountered her world in the anime.”
Satuski looked up.
“And do you have hentai?”
“I do. Lots of it.”
“WHY?”
“1. Until we met, I had no idea you were real. In MY world? You’re all fictional characters. That I wanted to rail. So. That’s one reason. Two. Some a the games they made are AWESOME and HIGHLY addicting. 3. Closest I’d ever get to meeting you. 4. Collector. Some a the pieces I had are worth THOUSANDS a dollars in our circles.”
Erza sighed.
“Points I cannot argue. And even though I feel unclean, I can’t REALLY blame you as you had no reason to suspect we WERE living people. If you HAD?”
“I woulda gotten it anyway. Since I was a fan, the highest complement I can give for a show or character or whatever, is spending my money on their stuff. If that makes any sense.”
The redheaded warrior smiled.
“It does. And in that light I understand. When did you acquire the boon?”
He looked at Illustrious.
“Yesterday?”
She tilted her head.
“You got it for catching the Nightingale. So yes. Yesterday.”
Hestia blinked.
“You write stories.”
He smiled.
“And most are fanfictions based off your stories. Or something similar to this. We get Isekaied to another world and have to fight together.”
Erza smirked.
“And the romance?”
“Hmm. Depends on the story and the arc I want to play. Index is always little sister though.”
“Phew. Lesbian?”
“Oddly enough? No. I always pictured you as a more laid back kinda girl then the wild-hearted addict you are.”
Hestia smirked.
“ME?”
“I got Isekaied to your world and we fell madly in love. I set myself up as one of the biggest badasses in Ororio with gods in fear and goddesses in my bed.”
“Wow.”
“I’ll put it in perspective. Ais jumps ship from Loki to Hestia just to be in the familia I’M in. Since I had earned her absolute trust and friendship.”
Hesita whistled.
“And your abilities?”
“Read it. The one you’re looking for is A Demon in the Dungeon. There ladies. Copies of everything.”
Satuski smirked.
“My roles?”
“Hmm. You don’t appear as much as you think. When you DO you’re portrayed as this extremely intense, highly intelligent war leader that does NOT take any shit.”
“Oh so how I truly am. But funneled through your prospective.”
Erza smiled.
“Me?”
“YOU pop up a lot. Since you’re one a my favorite badasses. If anything, MY versions are MORE intense.”
“I will read these now. Natsu?”
“Oh we become brothers locked in a pissing contest.”
“HA. He likes you.”
Tyler smiled. Then smirked.
“And this is to just hurt you.”
ALL their eyes were on him and he chuckled.
“Outside a VERY select few people and MY classmates, EVERYONE that was summoned in that chamber, is an anime character.”
They blinked. And Satuski rubbed her head.
“Asuna?”
“Her and Kirito are a legendary couple.”
“Ooooh my head. So Feria.”
“was ALSO an anime character. And I plowed Ragyo and Hime.”
She busted up laughing at the reminder.
“revenge for me?”
“And to see if I could. Oddly enough? They’re a lot nicer then in the show. Not sure why.”
Satuski sighed.
“They play the long game.”
“You’d know best. Hime’s still hilarious.”
“Ha. I do believe we can except this, ladies.”
Hestia smiled.
“and your thoughts on the gods, Tyler?”
He smiled.
“I trust YOU Hestia. The MOST. I am sorry to admit I was putting you through the ringer.”
“I understand. Believe me I do. And I do not blame you.”
“Bell need a kick in the ass.”
“He’;s a good guy!”
“I know. But he is ALSO the kinda guy that will lose all his money to a skilled waitress.”
She busted up laughing
“Oh my ME I can see that happening! And am AMAZED it HASN’T happened already! He joined a girl named Rukia-“
“Kuchki. Rukia Kuchki.”
“Of course. Anime?”
“Another Shonen. That has over 600 episodes.”
Erza frowned.
“Why does her show have more?”
“Her story was longer.”
“Ah. I don’t know why I felt jealous, but I did.”
“Bleach and Fairytail are legends in the genre. And oddly enough? When Fairytail was on air, people HATED it. Like it was one of the most HATED anime on tv. Why I have no idea. But over time people came to love it. Bleach, Rukia’s show, has been loved since day one.”
He shrugged and Rias smiled.
“I guess Fairytail was more niche?”
“More they followed the same plotline every time. Big bad guy appears, they get their asses handed to them, training, someone pisses off Natsu, and they make a town really flat. Hurray. They won. Music was fire though.”
Erza smirked.
“Was it?”
“Type Fairytail into the music tab. And pick the 15th opening.”
She did and blinked.
“I love this sound.”
“Now. Pick Tenhiro.”
She did.
“Oh my gods.”
“Yeah I have em all. Index’s first opening is one of my absolute favorites though.”
Index hit it and PSI Missing started playing. She smiled.
“I love it too! Are all our openings this good?”
“Type in Crossing Field.”
They did and gasped at the sounds. Tyler smirked.
“THAT is KIRITO’S opening. For Sword Art Online. A LEGEND in the genre. And one of my utter favorites. And think about it. My coat, my SWORDS, and me.”
Hestia smirked.
“The better Kirito.”
“Oh hell yeah. I got trapped in that game with him.”
They frowned and looked at him. And he blinked as well.
“what the hell?”
He rubbed his head now.
“MY world doesn’t HAVE deep dive.”
Now fighting a throbbing headache he looked at Hestia.
“Spell please.”
She hit him with the purify spell and the pain receded.
“Now that? Was weird.”
Index sat beside him.
“What did you see?”
“ME in a blood red coat wielding a double bladed staffsword in a deep dive game with my little sister, Sakura, Asuna my sister, Kirito my brother. We were tearing through a boss fight and we won since I’m the Demon….of….Swords….and…Shields. The Demon in Red. Sakura…….the cutie in pink. Who I trained.”
His voice got a far away feel as his eyes went dull with the same. Index blinked.
“Hestia. I think he has realty twins.”
“Oh gods. Seal.”
He glowed golden before the beam shattered and he jolted in the water.
“I….feel very strange.”
Tyler got out of the water and took up the staffsword.
“Oblivion. Oathkeeper. MY swords. Yet WHY did I get a staffsword?”
He put the blades together and twirled them in a lazy routine as Hestia looked at the confused girls.
“It seems Tyler has some repressed memories. A LOT of repressed memories.”
Index frowned.
“No. It’s not that simple, Hestia. I think he has a separate soul inside him. Nothing DARK this time, but another version of himself. And it awoke somehow.”
They watched as the warrior spun the staffsword.
“I am from Berlin New hampshire. I was an Accountant there known as the Demon. The very best Accountant period and the highest paid. So why do I remember being a Yakuza Heir? Why does the feel of this staffsword remind me of taking down a dragon with it while Sakura shoots it with arrows, and Asuna pokes it full a holes with that toy she called a sword? WHY DO I FEEL SO FREAKIN WARM?”
He shivered now.
“And WHY DO I FEEL SO FREAKIN WEAK?”
“Tyler?”
He looked up at the girls and Illustrious’ concerned face.
“And why the fuck is it when I lo0ok at you, I feel so freakin guilty? Like I’m forgetting something. Something…..important.”
He gripped the sword now….
“I wonder. Hey Hestia. Check to see if a personality swap is under way.”
She JUMPED.
“Oh my gods. GODDESS SHATTER!”
He glowed a deep blue before shattering and dropping to his knees panting.
“Dammit. Someone was trying to replace who I am with someone else.”
Hestia had a look of thunder on her face as she glared at he sky.
“Do you WANT him to take this world from you? QUIT TESTING HIS PATIENCE WITH THIS SHIT!”
Tyler shivered and set the sword aside.
“Ooookay that was weird.”
“dear?”
He chuckled at Illustrious’ mild tone.
“They tried swapping my personality with another version of me in another reality. And in that one he already HAD a girlfriend.”
“I see. Are you the Tyler WE know?”
“Hmm. Yes. That guy is a lot meaner then I am but at the same time stronger. I’m nicer, and warmer. That guy fights for survival and is still dead inside. Well. Not DEAD per se, he;s alive. More horrifically scarred due to his upbringing.”
Rias smirked as he hopped into the water.
“And the main difference between you an him?”
“Hm. Well. He’d spank you and call it a joke. I’d just poke your shoulder and walk around the other side.”
“So he’s an ass.”
“Oh he’s an asshole. Guy once murdered a vender of a store for looking at him wrong.”
Hestia smiled.
“Tyler Yutama. That’s the other version that nearly got swapped. All that’d do is bring a harder, fiercer version of the idiot we love here. Oh. He’s more distant too. Not because he wants nothing to do with us, more he’s a more reserved man that isn’t one for large affection.”
Lily smiled.
“Is he a good person, Hestia?”
“Hmm. He’s not that easy to sum up. More…..extreme. Yutama has to fight for survival against a videogame and is utterly alone in the world but for a select few so his heart by default is harder.”
Tyler smirked.
“The story you seek is called when a Monster becomes a Demon. HE is another version of ME.”
And the headaches started fast and thick. Hestia included.
“So there are different versions of him. Great.”
Tyler chuckled and tapped one story.
“If HE exists, Hestia, and we get into a bind HERE, call to him.”
She looked at the title. The Tale of the Demon. And smiled wickedly.
“If we have to unseat this world, Tyler, HE will be the one we send for.”
Rias gulped.
“Tyler?”
“That version of me is a god. And has all the power of anime and the world in his hands. No. He’s not A god. He’s the Demon. And this is HIS world. WE are just guests here.”
A bright red mist flowed through the room then and Tyler chuckled.
“Right? BROTHER?”
A mirror of Tyler’s chuckle was heard. Only darker and full of a dark power.
“Damn straight wolfman. So you got a Rias as well. Ah. You got your own copies. Not bad. Melody’s better.”
The Wolf chuckled.
“Course she is. I mean I designed her.”
“Ha. Thank you for that. For her.”
“No problem. So.”
“I can give a copy of everything I have. RIGHT NOW.”
Hestia laughed.
“This world’s gods are PISSING THEMSELVES!”
The Wolf chuckled.
“Of course they are, Hestia. The DEMON is looking at them. And he is wearing MY FACE.”
Illustrious smiled.
“I do wish to see it, Tyler.”
An image appeared in the water of a bare chested Tyler crisscrossed in hundreds of thousands of scars. His eyes were cold yet warm and out of his back were a pair of black, skeletal demon wings as he smirked at the camera.
“So you’re his Illustrious. I got one here too.”
Lily smiled.
“Is she yours?”
“No actually. She mostly spends her time with Loki from Hestia’s world.”
Wolf smirked.
“Dude. Unicorn?”
“She’;s my daughter.”
“Same here. Kinda. But dude is she an addict.”
“what?”
“She’s a full sex addict! And NO it was NOT my fault! She’s a lesbian and loves using magical dicks to jump her girlfriends.”
The demon blinked.
“Um. Now we have a new worry. She already has a similar power.”
“Make sure she can’t knock anyone up with it. Or she WILL.”
“Yeeeeah our worries have just doubled. I’ll warn Melody and Asuika. They’ll handle it.”
“Ha. While you just stay the fuck out of it?”
“I don’t really have a place to condemn her for her play. Not with the games I play.”
“Ya do. YU work your ass off, right?”
“Ah. I…do.”
He sighed and the Wolf chuckled.
“Idiot. You’re not a one man army. I mean you ARE but not the point. If YOU self-destruct, yer spittin in Melody’s face for all the times her and the others have placed their unfailing hope on your shoulders.”
“Sweet Hestia I feel like I just met my dad. Thanks though.”
“In a WAY you’re NOT wrong. I mean, I DID create you.”
“DON’T GIVE ME THAT HEADACHE.”
“Ha. Wanna get fancy I can GIVE you your story.”
“Shut. UP. My head is killing me.”
“Ha. Classic. Oh. I got a good one.”
The red mist laughed.
“Hit me.”
Wolf smirked.
“Go up to a friend a yours, pat them on the back, say gotchya, and leave. Do nothing and watch the mental freakout.”
The mist busted up laughing at the image.
“Oh. My HESTIA YOU ARE HILARIOUS.”
“Heads up, Rias sucks at chess.”
“I will DROWN you.”
The mist chuckled at Rias’ infuriated retort.
“I beat Blank in a game.”
“Ha. So you know.”
“Shiro and Rias have been locked in a chess pissing match for weeks now.”
“I love my life. So yo dingdong.”
“If they push you too much, you know what to do.”
The Wolf smirked and looked at the ceiling.
“This is your last warning. STOP TESTING ME. Or WE will TAKE your world. At the drop of a hat.”
Hestia smiled.
“They surrendered. Fenrir says the gods will take a solid hands off approach to your life now. Seems they were trying guide you along a path to a lighter soul.”
“Yeah they fuck with em like that I’ll just oush them ff the cliff into madness.”
Demon whistled.
“So you spout sayings like Dumbledore. Weird dude.”
“I’m the better looking.”
“I have a harem.”
“really? How many?”
“Hestia. 40?”
“Sooooo. YOU dick around, and HOW often a day do you have to remind yourself MELODY exists?”
The mist flicked and the Demon was silent. The Wolf smirked.
“I thought so.”
The Demon sighed.
“I see I got some groveling to do. Later.”
And like that the mist was gone ad Tyler smiled at the group.
“So it looks like my stories came to life. UH-OH.”
Illustrious smirked.
“The jab, dear?”
“He got wrapped up in his waifus and was starting to forget his Angel. Melody. Or primary. She hasn’t noticed since they are BOTH players. But now he sees it.”
“So will that be OUR fate?”
“Nah. Guy’s fatal flaw is his own dependence on Melody. She’s his raft in the darkness he lives in. So if he loses her, he goes evil.”
Rias smiled.
“He has just the ONE raft?”
“Yup. To bring him down, merely use Melody against him.”
Illustrious smirked.
“So your fatal flaw?”
“MINE is my own toxicity. I don’t think I need to tell you I’m not the nicest person in the world. Sometimes I’m just outright mean.”
She hugged him.
“You are very kind.”
He stroked her soft white hair fondly before looking at the ladies.
“Now I suggest we crash for a bit. Get our heads back.”
They nodded and he looked at Rias.
“YOU stay. We need a word.”
She blinked. And nodded. The others went to their beds and the now concerned redhead sat by Tyler and Illustrious.
“Lover’s sphere.”
Rias frowned.
“What happened?”
Tyler looked at her.
“I have a suspicion. About Issei.”
The redhead jumped.
“what?”
“I think he’s been cheating since he got here.”
Her face had a look of utter shock and Illustrious patted her back. Then the redhead reacted.
“Why do you think this?”
Her voice was small, and extremely scared and he sighed.
“well. HIM. If no one stops him, Rias he WILL go for it and NOT hesitate. Here with Doves a mere flick of gold away, he just doesn’t have that kinda self-control. That’s one. The big one. When you greeted him at the potion shop today, he seemed a little TOO jumpy. Your surprise aside, you’re his girlfriend. You’d think he’d be happy to see you. Yet to US, it was like he was sweating bullets.”
Illustrious nodded.
“He seemed like he had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. And the jar.”
Rias smiled with relief.
“It’s a mere stroke enhancer. He gets it a lot.”
Tyler sighed.
“No. It increases how good the member feels inside a girl, Rias. Stroked Pleasure. That’s what it was called. And it’s a sex cream. For men. In the hand it does nothing.”
Rias was shaking hard at the implications now.
“It read Pleasured Stroke to me. A jerk cream.”
He passed her a potion. And she drank the purify. And a minor illusion spell was broken. Then she slumped.
“I got hit with a Blind Eye spell. It makes me not see the truth depening on the caster’s wishes. Issei hit me with it when we were in the same party.”
Tyler hugged her hard.
“I’ll track him down.”
She looked at him with tears in her eyes.
“no. Don’t.”
He looked at her and she shivered.
“Let’s wait until AFTER the ball. I…want to enjoy myself with a whole heart before we find out the truth.”
Illustrious sighed.
“I understand dear. And we are here for you.”
The warrior nodded and took Rias’ hand.
“I WILL find out for certain in the mean time. If only to sleep tonight.”
She smiled at her friend.
“Thank you, Tyler. And. Find Akeno and tell her too.”
“I will send her to you.”
“Thank you. I…I mean it.”
“Go steal a cuddle off Index. She might enjoy it.”
She smirked at the images that conjured.
“I will you perverted jackass.”
“Love you too, Rias. Lily, I’ll go see about an idiot. Think you can make it a three-way cuddle?”
“I love the thought, NOT how you said it.”
The trio split and Tyler geared up. Satuski looked at him from her bed and he waved at her.
“I’m looking into something.”
“I see. We will be at the temple.”
He left and sighed inside. Dammit Issei. I hope for Rias’ sake I am WRONG this time. The hulking man left the palace and went to the guild. Fenrir smiled as he approached.
“Hello Alpha.”
He smiled.
“I’m looking for Kirito. Ya seen him?”
“Hmm. He’s at Ingra’s smithy.”
“Thanks Fen. And the Demon has his own Fenrir.”
“I know. And met her. I love your vision of me.”
He kissed her and headed to the smithy. Ingra was selling a new set of gauntlets to the boy in black as Tyler walked in. The dwarven smith smirked.
“You’re early.”
“looking for Blackball over there.”
“I hate you, and what’s uo?”
The warrior looked at him, noting Issei was NO WHERE to be seen.
“I need a straight answer. Has Issei been visiting Dove temples to the best of you knowledge?”
The guy frowned, sensing he’d been lied to.
“UM. Every day. MULTIPLE times a day. And sometimes at night. IS there something I should know?”
“Okay. You DO know Rias is his girlfriend? Like Xenovia?”
“He said he had an open relationship.”
“He has a harem. BUT. Neither Rias NOR the others, ever set terms for Doves. EVER.”
Kirito gritted his teeth now.
“Are you saying he’s been CHEATING with PROSTITUTES when he has girls like THAT?”
“worse. He hit Rias with a Blind Eye spell.”
“Oh my GODS. The effects?”
“She doesn’t see the truth the caster wants her to miss.”
“what’s the cure?”
Tyler tossed him a potion and he downed it. Only to get a similar shatter.
“Ooooh that sonuvabitch. He hit me too. He never said he had a girlfriend or anything. XENOVIA had to tell me about the harem.”
Tyler rubbed his eyes.
“He at one now?”
Kirito had thunder in his eyes.
“He is. Keria’s Temple for Doves.”
“I know it. I appreciate the help, Kirito. I got it.”
“Asuna needs to be told since she too was in his party.”
“Just cure her. Rias wants to save the boom until after the ball.”
“Poor girl.”
“I got her.
Ingra sighed as she cleaned a dagger.
“Same as usual.”
“Yeah.”
The warrior headed to the temple in question. Issei. Just ONCE in your life PROOF Rias’ faith in you true. Just ONE TIME. He sighed, knowing that would never be the case and kept walking. Tyler found the open air temple without issue and smiled at the mass of beautiful women running around offering Nests to needing Rooks. The warrior walked up the steps and one with a distinct flush on her face came running over topless.
“Oh my! A mighty hero! 50 gold!”
“I’m here to see the Mother, Miss.”
“Poo. She’s at the altar.”
“Always next time.”
She smiled hungrily as the hulking warrior walked by.
“I’m Fie. Best slit in the temple.”
“Tyler the Black Wolf.”
“Ooooooh THANK YOU KERRIA!”
Tyler chuckled at her aroused moan. Kerria’s Doves are the most addicted ladies in the city. We’ll have to keep Unicorn away from here. He chuckled at the thought of the adorable sex addict and spotted the tall, naked woman standing by an altar made into the shape of a bed and she smiled as he approached.
“Welcome, Guardian. How may my pleasure serve you?”
“Looking for a cheating jackass. Name’s Issei Hyuta.”
She frowned.
“Hyuta. Issei. His traits?”
“Is a hero and brags about being a red dragon emperor.”
“Ah.”
The Mother nodded and looked to a Nest.
“There. The boy is a regular of my Dove Feral. A succubus you see.”
“Okay to a point I can’t blame him. But COME ON.”
The Mother smirked.
“We have many of the pleasure demon race here, Warrior.”
“work before play miss.”
“I can respect that. Go.”
Tyler walked over and the Dove’s Eagles stepped aside as he approached the door.
“Sight.”
The door vanished and he sighed at the sight of Issei balls deep inside a busty redheaded devilgirl that could pass for Rias’ sister.
“You sick sonuvabitch.”
He blinked the spell out of his eyes and the Mother approached him.
“Have you confirmed?”
“Yup. I hate that guy. Thanks for that. And nothing is to be done until AFTER the ball.”
“I understand. And we knew nothing.”
“I know. Trust me.”
He reached for his pouch and the woman smiled.
“You are a kind one and a just one. But this is a courtesy any lady should expect from their true friends. Not needed.”
“Alright. Has he had any others?”
A set of magically taken photos appeared and he rubbed his eyes.
“All are nearly identical to Akeno and the others. Oooooh I am going to leave before I set him on fire.”
The warrior left and returned to the room. Rias and Lily saw his dark expression and joined him in the pool.
“Lover’s Sphere.”
Rias gulped.
“What did you find?”
Tyler looked at her.
“He’s been visiting Doves temples several times a day and night since he found out they were a thing. And he hit everyone in his parties with the same spell.”
Rias had tears appear in her blue eyes.
“were they beautiful?”
“They could pass for your fucking twins.”
“WHAT?”
“I found him balls deep inside a succubus that resembled you, Rias to perfection. The only difference was the skin and the eyes. She had red eyes and her skin was three shades darker. EVERY DOVE HE HAS HAD COULD PASS FOR YOUR TWINS. ALL of you.”
She was shaking so violently in the water it was causing ripples. Illustrious hugged her and the redhead looked at him.
“What did you say to him?”
“Nothing. I used Sight as he’s inside one RIGHT NOW.”
The redhead hugged him hard.
“Thank you. I…need to confront him myself. After the ball. Akeno?”
“She’s outside the city on a hunt right now with her party.”
“I…see.”
“Fenrir has her ears up. She returns she’ll come see you.”
“Thank you.”
“I got your back, Rias.”
she smiled at that and he hugged her tightly.
“I’ll go see Mother now.”
“I’ll go too.”
“As will I dear.”
Rias smiled gratefully.
“Thanks you two. I mean it.”
Tyler hugged her tightly and so did Illustrious. The redhead shivered as she basked in their friendship for a moment before they got out of the pool and geared up. The warrior looked at Satuski and she nodded.
“I got them.”
“Thanks Satuski.”
The trio left and Tyler sighed as Rias was under Lily’s arm from her whirling heart. Then he smirked.
“And we’ll have to make sure Unicorn and Pearl NEVER go to that temple. They do we lost em.”
Rias smirked at that and Lily smirked as well.
“We ladies will give the warning.”
“Ha. Oddly enough I can see Unicorn being kidnapped by one a the little sister goddesses out there.”
She smiled at that and Rias seemed to relax a bit as they left the palace. The redhead shivered as she walked and he patted her back.
“Try not to pull an Akeno and blow your top before the big finish.”
“She is going to zap you for that. And thank you.”
“All else fails, least I can still make you semismirk.”
Rias chuckled at that silver lining and they reached Feria’s shop. Tyler walked in and they found the redheaded MILF behind her counter and she sighed sadly at the sight of her daughter.
“Thank the gods he found out. I knew.”
Rias hugged her mother.
“Why didn’t you say anything?”
“Because I knew before everyone else did. You know I refuse to just hand you things like that, Dear.”
“Because I need to be able to see them myself. But, Mother, it was ISSEI.”
Tyler leaned on the counter now.
“Having faith in the one you love most is nothing but a good thing, Rias. Never doubt that.”
She smiled at that and Feria looked at him.
“I’ve got her. You come back later.”
“Got your whistle Rias?”
“Always.”
“Alright. I’ll go piss off Koneko.”
He looked at Illustrious and she smiled.
“Of course.”
“Thanks Lily.”
The warrior left the trio to their hug and headed to the guild. Fenrir smiled as he walked in.
“Thank the fang she has people that TRULY care about her now.”
“Akeno and the others?”
“They’re over there.”
He looked and smirked as he saw the group of devils all seated by a firepit…..and more importantly Koneko had her back to him. So the warrior snuck up behind the relaxing girl and waited until she set her drink down…..and grabbed her shoulders.
“BOO!”
She JUMPED! Asia and the toher lost it laughing as Koneko jumped clean out of her chair and slugged the grinning idiot so hard in the teeth he dropped. The tough white haired loli was panting hard from her scare but was also smirking at the idiocy.
“Idiot. If you WANT me to beat ya to death, just ask.”
“Worth it!”
He got to his feet and patted her fondly.
“And you are SUPER fun to piss off.”
She grabbed his wrist and twisted it. He chuckled at her new fury.
“Not. The. HAIR.”
“I mess it up I’ll just do it for ya.”
“Oh my. THAT is how you save your ass!”
He sat across from Akeno and Koneko sighed as she too got a seat. Then he sighed and ALL the girls looked at him in concern.
“Akeno. Go see Rias at Feria’s shop. It’s bad. And about a certain IDIOT we all hate.”
She blinked.
“Tyler?”
He looked her in the eye.
“Just go. You’ll understand when they tell you. Take Asia, Xen, Koneko and Rasweisa.”
She nodded grimly and the girls were gone the next instant and the warrior sighed deeply. I HATE you Issei. I always thought you had more decency then to cheat on the girls a your dreams. But. Reality is often more horrid then any story. Even the ones I come up with. He rubbed his eyes and sat up straight before he noticed Belfast and Wales sitting at a table with their party. He caught the maid’s eye and she joined him.
“Our favorite purple haired cutie?”
Belfast smiled with relief.
“She is still pure and unfilled. The spell was taken. The other?”
“A VERY close call. ONE more, and she’d have had a bun. And even now will require a goddess heal to repair the damage.”
“Oh dear. Thank the gods we learned.”
“Yeah. Our redheaded cutie got her lesson in moderation and so there’s that.”
Belfast smiled.
“And it is good you are looking out for them.”
“I try. And be warned there’s another version. Does the exact same thing, but is purely for play. No results. No matter HOW messy.”
“Oh dear. Is it safe?”
“Feia said it was to my face.”
“I see. She loved the play but is fearful of the results. I will see to this myself.”
“Illustrious is aware.”
“That is a relief. And I do appreciate the warnings.”
He smiled as he got them a drink.
“She’s my girl, too, Belfast. I gotta at least PRETEND to take care of her.”
The maid smiled warmly at that.
“And she will be a most fearsome lady in her years.”
“And that is a terrifying fact.”
That made her chuckle before he had another thought.
“And let’s try to keep her AWAY from the temple to Kerria. I can see her going in, and NEVER coming out.”
The white haired lady smiled.
“She is a regular now. And the ladies all adore her. The Mother is her Dove as she is but a playing girl.”
“Phew. And that’s all I got for updates.”
He looked over and saw the purple haired Unicorn sitting by wales and he smirked.
“Do choose your next actions most carefully.”
“The classic. Airbolt.”
He sent the low-powered spell at the girl’s cup as she reached for it….and it moved slightly out of her reach. She blinked at this and tried again. Only for it to happen again. Her brow furrowed in adorable determination and reached for the cup a THIRD time, and it moved TOWARDS HER. And she missed again. Now squeaking in frustration the girl used BOTH hands and grabbed her cup in triumph.
“Gotchya!”
Tyler was laughing hard at the adorable scene and Belfast was chuckling softly.
“You are an EVIL man, and yet that was lovely.”
“It’s a classic for a reason. I had a time spell, I’d do it for the next hour and watch her go insane.”
“NOW I can never trust a room again.”
He chuckled and noted Unicorn had a new edge to her as she watched her cup for more attempts at fleeing.
“Now for the goodie.”
The spell made the empty cup nudge her hand and she looked at it curiously…before tyler patted her shoulder.
“BOO!”
“EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
And her shriek of shock nearly deafened everyone in the vicinity. He just patted the hyperventilating girl fondly as she was caught between hate and joy at his surprise.
“Gotchya.”
“I hate you, Daddy!”
“Love you too, rowboat.”
“yay! What hey!”
Wales just rubbed her aching head.
“She nearly killed us with that scream, Tyler. For the love of the gods, don’t do it to her inside.”
“Ha. Sure thing, wales.”
He hugged the purple haired girl ad she smiled.
“Better!”
“Ha. I got what I wanted. Work em hard Uni.”
“I kicked more ass then they did today!”
“Atta girl.”
“I’ll be as much of a freakin badass as you are!”
“Ha. Just know I can drop you at any time.”
She got a fierce look now.
“I am going to BEAT you to death one day Daddy! And there won’t be a single fucking thing you can do to stop me!”
“Wow. She’s got a FIRE. I love it. And ATTA GIRL.”
Wales smirked.
“If she acquires as foul a mouth as you, Tyler, I will cut you. Enterprise will shoot you. Belfast will slap you. And Illustrious will KILL you. And it will not be quick.”
“I can do so much with that, Wales. But for now I’ll just give Uni another hug.”
The light aircraft carrier giggled.
“Sounds like a hot pile!”
“Oh for gods’ sake, Uni.”
He got slugged by Wales now and he sighed.
“YOU and I both know she did that on purpose.”
“She is LEARNING from you.”
“Ugh. See ya round, Uni.”
“Bye Daddy! Be nice to Mommy or I’ll kick your ass!”
The room laughed at THAT cute threat and he headed to Feria’s shop as his whistle had vibrated. The warrior smiled fondly as he walked. Unicorn is going to be FIERCE lady in her years. And my GODS is she going to be a KNOCKOUT. He returned to the shop and walked inside to see Illustrious by the counter. She smiled as he hugged her.
“How bad?”
“She is hurt. But not as badly as you fear.”
“Rias is far stronger then even I give her credit for.”
He leaned beside her and sighed.
“And my gods do I HATE THAT GUY.”
“Peace, Dear. He will be punished most harshly for this.”
“Yeah. It’s kinda bothered me for years now.”
“Ah. So you were aware even then.”
“Yup. I gave him the benefit of the doubt a few times since 1. He’s NOT a hardened soldier and was now expected to be one. Same time? You sack the fuck up after a month a that shit. 2. He’s NOT a BAD guy, more has no self-control. I can’t really hold that against him since well, I’ve nearly killed you twice.”
He pulled his coat about him now and Illustrious smiled.
“Yet both times we never felt in danger and were merely nervous. At the worst. From the tale, they feared for their lives. And our words reached you. THEIRS did NOT.”
“I guess. You’re right, Lily. I know you are. I guess this is just a me issue.”
“You care. And sometimes it makes it hard for you to let the past die. You get a little TOO wrapped up in the what ifs and if I had been theres.”
He smiled.
“Yeah. I guess. Ha. Never was one to let the small stuff go. Try as I do.”
The white haired beauty rested her head on his shoulder and he stroked her soft hair fondly.
“I see we still have some growing left to do. But, that is the fun of a relationship.”
“I suppose.”
“And at least we have the time to make sure the problem is solved the right way.”
“We do. And speaking of problems. Our purple haired cutie is safe and does NOT have a bun.”
She deflated from relief.
“Thank the gods. Her play?”
“I passed along the other spell to Belfast since she loves the play.”
“She will keep her safe.”
“On a more worrying note. She’s starting to speak like me and has a fire in her belly like mine.”
“Oh dear.”
“She told me she was going to beat the piss out of me and there was not a fucking thing I could do to stop her.”
“Oh DEAR.”
“She is going to be FIERCE.”
“Very.”
HE smiled at her and she rested her head on his shoulder as he stroked her long white hair. Illustrious smiled as well at the affection and they waited for their friends. The couple stayed there for a bit before Akeno came out of the room. Tyler noting a look of sad heartbreak in her eyes but she smiled as she hugged him.
“We’re okay. It hurts, but we’ll be okay. Thank you.”
He hugged the tall beauty warmly.
“I gotchyer backs, Akeno.”
“Yeah. And we have made a decision.”
“NOW I’m worried.”
She chuckled and leaned on the counter beside him.
“We’ll have fun at the ball. Then the day after we’ll confront Issei as he goes to visit his favorite Dove. We want to catch him in the act.”
“I’ll go warn the Mother.”
“No. Don’t. Asia will. She’s a healer to Leriya and so has a duty in these types of messes.”
“She’s a mascot isn’t she?”
“Yes and it is ADORABLE!”
“Ha. Xenovia?”
“SHE is a Fang for Fenrir. Seems she likes wolves.”
The purple haired devilgirl shrugged ad Tyler chuckled.
“Fenrir’s my goddess wife.”
“Wow. So you’re her Alpha. Xenovia I mean.”
“I am going to order her around for kicks.”
“You’re an ass.”
He chuckled at that and patted her back.
“Now go get tanked with Koneko.”
“I love the way you think. Rias just needs a few more hugs.”
“I’ll go find Pearl then. More cute the better.”
Illustrious smiled at that idea.
“Let the cute cuddle her tonight, Dear. It’ll do wonders for her sleep.”
“Unicorn, Index, and Pearl in the same cuddle. It wrong I’m kinda jealous?”
They laughed at that one and the door opened and the blonde haired Asia came out in a robe of light blue. The color making her golden lockes really shine and he smiled.
“Wow Asia. I love that color splash.”
She smiled.
“Thanks! I do too!”
He got a hug from the ever bubbly blonde.
“And thanks for looking out for us.”
“Every time Asia.”
the blonde smiled and headed out.
“I’ll go give the warning for the plan.”
Koneko came out now and she sighed as she leaned on the counter by the warrior.
“Thanks.”
“I gotchyer back Koneko.”
“Rad. Issei’s dead.”
“Want some more fire?”
“Nah. I’m packing my big girl gloves.”
“Now that sounds like a thorough fisting.”
“HA.”
They banged fisted and Feria came out with Rias and the others. The redheaded devilgirl had some faded tear stains on her face but smiled warmly at the warrior as he looked at her.
“I’m okay. I…just needed to face it.”
“I got a hug.”
She hugged him and he stroked her blood red mane fondly.
“And I love how this feels.”
He held her tightly.
“So do I.”
She looked at him and he saw the emotion and poked her forehead.
“Wait until AFTER the fireworks.”
She shivered and just hugged him with all her strength and he merely stroked her soft hair. Feria smiled warmly.
“You’ll be fine, Dear.”
“Yeah.”
Rias looked up at the warrior and smiled happily.
“I will. And I think we should rest today.”
He chuckled.
“That might be a good idea. We got some serious curveballs thrown at us. Plus tomorrow is the ball and we’ll most likely be up all night.”
Illustrious smiled.
“And we ladies will need to look our very best, rias.”
“I completely agree, lily.”
Tyler looked at them curiously.
“You already look amazing, Lily, Rias. How can you get any better?”
The girls smirked at that and he chuckled.
“I see a challenge was accepted. So it is.”
THEY gulped! As that sank in, they were now a little om edge at what HE would come up with for HIS ball attire. The group split and Tyler, Illustrious, and Rias returned to their room. There they found Satuski and the rest soaking in the pool. The warrior smiled.
“YOU give the update ladies. I’ll go put in my shift at Ingra’s.”
They nodded as Rias and Illustrious jumped into the water. Tyler went to Ingra’s smithy and spent the two hours learning smithing before he returned. He walked into the room and found Lily was alone. The white haired beauty smiled from her spot in the pool.
“The others went to the temple. I wanted to relax a bit for today.”
She patted the spot beside her and changed before joining her. The beauty then smiled.
“Lover’s Sphere.”
He smiled as well while the blue dome encased them.
“I see who’s idea it was.”
She smiled and rested her head on his chest.
“I am feeling…frisky.”
“What do ya have in mind?”
Lily kissed him and he blinked before kissing her back. The beautiful bikini clad lady straddled him and he ran hands over her soft back as they madeout for a bit. The temperature rose and she pulled back smiling.
“THAT for one. NO sex as yet.”
“Your lips are awesome, Lily.”
“And you are good. I do think we can kiss more.”
He kissed her now and she smiled.
“Now I wish to try a spell.”
The warrior looked at her curiously.
“Depraved Lust.”
He blinked then smirked as a list of creatures appeared for their viewing pleasure.
“well. Alright then. Shall we strip?”
“We shall.”
They stripped and he noted her triple ds needed no support and her nipples were large. The lack of lines indicated nude sunbathing and her slit was covered in a soft curtain of fur and she smiled as she suggled against him.
“And so long as you are kind, touches are granted for this play.”
“Mirror.”
She was encased in glass and shattered. No hit. The white haired beauty smiled.
“And this is why we are playing. Now. What depravity shall we view?”
He looked at the offerings.
“A spriggan? Prefers women of beauty? How the hell does a tree fuck a woman?”
“A branch?”
“Ah.”
The scrolled and she found one.
“A Mothwoman? Female only creature with the torso of a human woman and the head and limbs of a moth. 10 foot wingspan and 7 tall with 6 limbs. Uses human women of beauty for pleasure. That one seems interesting, Love.”
“Alright.”
He hit the Mothwoman option and they were given a list of further choices. Illustrious was flushed as she saw one.
“Busty blonde about to be captured.”
“That works.”
He hit the button and their vision was transported to the eyes of the creature. Tyler found he could turn the beast’s head as if his own and they saw they were inside a deep forest of pine trees and it had recently rained. There was a massive puddle underneath the insect creature and Tyler gave them both a good look at it’s frame. The Mothwoman was 8 feet tall with a 15 foot wide set of white wins softly furred. The head of the creature was like a moth mixed with a beautiful human woman and from the head flowed a wild mane of silver hair. The skin of the creature was white and the eyes were that of the moth. The moth was a long tube thing while the torso was that of a naked human woman with massive triple D breasts that bounced tautly and its slit was bald and glistening with arousal. Out of the toros extended a set of 6 softly furred legs and the thing was perched on two on a branch looking down at the ground. The watchers were then faced with an image of a beautiful woman inside a caravan of merchants moving through the forest. The woman was sitting on the back of a carriage and they got a good look at her. She was Lily’s height with long knee length blonde hair and vivid blue eyes set into a lovely heart shaped face. Her skin was fair and she wore a bonnet on her head. Her attire was an old style dress that covered her entirely but bulged around her chest indicating a massive rack. For shoes she wore heeled boots and they were swinging as the woman enjoyed the peace of the day. The mothwoman’s eyes could see how warm the woman was and the pair felt the arousal increase from the beauty of the woman. The blonde woman brushed her hair out of her eyes with a soft hand and the creature’s lust exploded. It dove without a sound and the woman looked up in time to see the long legs extending towards her. She screamed and the caravan tried to react but it was too late. The mothwoman had the blonde by the shoulders and was flying off before the first arrow was aimed. The mothwoman flew with her sobbing prize for a good few minutes before dropping the blonde into a nest made from soft fur. The creature landed beside the trying to run woman and a set of limbs grabbed her and dragged her close. The mothwoman making lewd clicks and groans as it used four limbs to pin the woman spread-eagled. The head leaned in and the terrified woman was forced to kissed the long tube mouth of the mothwoman and a tongue-like fleshy protrusion was forced into her pure mouth. The woman was sobbing as the beast tasted her tongue before a sharper limb sliced her clothes off and left her naked. The mothwoman’s slit was gushing liquid and aching in need as it forced the woman’s head to it. The woman tried to fight back but a swift slap from a limb halted that. The woman had no choice but to kiss the slit and she gagged at the taste as she licked. The mothwoman moaned like a human before orgasming with a shriek. Then the woman was on her back and the beak-like protrusion was nudging her legs open. The creature spun around and forced it’s slit into her face and the woman, now submitting to her attacker, fed on the offering with a timid gusto while the creature slid it’s tube-like beak into her slit and began to fuck. The woman was sobbing heartbrokenly as her hips bucked to meet the thing inside her and the mothwoman was gushing liquids from it’s slit into her face. The captured woman was forced to orgasm several times by the creature before it dropped on top of it’s new mate with a sated click. The woman just laid there naked and mindbroken from her ordeal and the fact it was going to continue once the thing regained it’s energy. The spell ended and tyler was back in the pool with Illustrious. Both watchers spent from the spell’s masturbatory effects and flushed in the face. He looked at her.
“We can never speak of this again.”
her snow white hair was tangled in thick ropes and her body was glistened in sweat from the intensity. She was panting ever so slightly as she nodded, and her bare breasts bounced.
“Yes. I feel…unclean.”
“And yet it was more intense then anything you ever felt?”
“Yes.”
“You loved it. And now you’ll hate yourself for that fact. Sad to say? You get used to it.”
She nodded shakily and the spell fizzled out.
“I was the creature. Then I was the woman.”
“I stayed as the creature.”
“Oooh that felt amazing.”
He chuckled as they relaxed inside the sphere.
“And utterly disgusting.”
“Is this what it feels like to be a monster?”
“No. just a REAAAALLLY depraved fuck. That feeling will pass.”
She looked at him.
“Are you certain?”
“It’s called the Post Nut Clarity. That state of mind after an intense masturbation session that you just lay there, and regret everything you’ve ever down ever. More intense the session, and more depraved the material, the more intense the clarity. Happens EVERY time.”
The blue eyed beauty rested her head on his chest with a smile.
“I suppose we both have issues.”
“Yup. And next time I wanna check out a werewolf attack.”
“I wish to BE attacked.”
“I’d do it, but I’m kinda spent.”
She kissed him.
“As am I.”
He kissed her and stroked her bare back.
“And best look yet.”
“Thank you. And I liked it.”
“Me too.”
They cleaned their depraved session off their skin and he combed her hair for her. Restoring her snow lockes to a sleek straightness before she smiled.
“And next time? Perhaps.”
“And it’ll be AMAZING.”
Illustrious smiled at that one and Tyler hugged her warmly in the bath while running a soft hand along her back.
“That feels nice.”
“I like your skin, Lily.”
“I like being touched.”
He held her tighter for a moment longer before the hulking dragon smiled.
“And we should go make sure Index hasn’t been kidnapped.”
The woman smiled at that one and they got dressed in their usual gear.
“Never a word.”
“Anyone asks, we jerked each other off to one Azur Lane.”
“Indeed. And we will do that too.”
He kissed her lovingly and she smiled as they headed for the temple.
“NOT unseemly in public. But I do like kisses.”
“I like kissing you. So win/win.”
The pair found their friends at the temple going about their healing practice and Tyler spotted Satuski talking to a woman rather intensely. The black haired samurai spotted him and waved him over.
“Uh-oh.”
Lily looked at him.
“Is there an issue?”
He sighed.
“Yeah my gut just did a somersault. I think we’re about to get hired.”
“Oh my.”
The warrior walked over and Satuski nodded to the tired seeming woman.
“Now we can discuss this in full. This is Tyler the Black Wolf. My party leader.”
Tyler looked at her.
“What are we dealing with, Satuski?”
The girl rested a hand on her katana hilt.
“A request for a search. Her daughter that has been missing for the last five years. No one else has produced results or even a trail and the guard got nowhere. So since we’re heroes, she has come to us.”
“I see. I’ll handle this one.”
Tyler faced the woman now. She was a slender thing half his size and a full head shorter then him with long beautiful silver hair and green eyes set into a fair skinned face. Her frame was slender and her bust large in her tunic of blue. She smiled as she spoke in a tired tenor.
“Greetings, Sir Hero. I am Miria.”
“I’m Tyler. So you want our help.”
She nodded with a desperate hope in her green eyes.
“Please. My daughter has been missing for five years. And I KNOW she is not dead. No one will look anymore and no one will even LISTEN to me. I will pay whatever I have to for this boon, Sir Tyler.”
“One step at a time. And for these types of jobs payment is always discussed at the CONCLUSION of the contract. Okay. We’ll start at the beginning. Tell me about your daughter.”
Miria sighed with relief as she smiled.
“Millia is a lovely, happy girl that has her own way of life. She is exquisitely beautiful with brighter hair then me and larger breasts. But my mirror in appearance. She was a free spirited girl often taking off to explore the city or visit Fenrir at the guild. Fond of wolves she was.”
“What happened the day she went missing?”
The mother sighed.
“I don’t even know WHEN she went missing, Lord Hero. I just happened to notice she hadn’t been home in a few days, which for her was odd as she was always a very dutiful girl with her escapades. The longest she would be gone was two days. And I knew where she was because the temple she’d stay at would send a runner. The temple to Kerria. The Mother was a good friend to her and was the one that sated her lust as she was at that age.”
Tyler crossed his arms now.
“Hm. Her free spirit irritate anyone, Miria?”
The mother nodded.
“We fought constantly. I feared she would get herself into trouble she would not be able to get out of and she always responded that so long as she kept her wits about her she’d be fine. Her and her father fought too. He wanted her to be like her sister, Mary, who is a hundred years her senior. Mary is a very reserved girl and is also timid as well. Sweet and caring to a fault, but more timid then a mouse.”
The warrior frowned now as he picked up on a detail.
“Her father. When she was found missing, what was his response?”
Miria sighed.
“He was angry, but was also smug as he kept saying I told you so. I told you she’d get into trouble. You should have listened to me about her, Miria. If you had she’d still be here.”
“Uh-huh. Okay.”
He looked at Satuski.
“we’re taking this job.”
He looked at Miria.
“We’ll look for her.”
She smiled with utter joy and hope-“
“BUT.”
The mother became serious at his grave tone.
“What are your terms, hero?”
He looked her in the eye.
“It’s been five years. And you’re hiring US to look for Millia. Accept the fact she is dead until we walk up to you. We WILL figure what the hell happened. And WHY. Are we clear?”
She nodded.
“Just find her! Please! I’ll do anything!”
“We will talk payment once we have something to show for our effort. Now. Where do you live?”
“I’ll take you.”
“Alright. FORM UP PEOPLE!”
The party gathered around and he looked at them.
“We got hired for a search. 5 years old. And my gut is STILL churning. Satuski. Potential Pearl.”
“Understood. Our goal?”
He looked at the mother.
“I already have a few theories on WHAT happened and WHY. Our goal is to prove them. Let’s go see your home. Start there.”
She nodded and they got moving. Illustrious came up beside him.
“You are being very harsh.”
“I have seen this one many times, illustrious. Before I was known as a monster, I first built my legend on my ability to find ANYONE. Anywhere. And even after, the majority of the jobs I was hired for was to find someone. Those three days are one such job.”
Hestia frowned now as she joined the whispered conversation.
“You suspect her?”
“I suspect that entire family, Hestia. Until I have reason to suspect otherwise, they’re ALL guilty of SOMETHING. More a question of WHAT?”
Erza came over now as Satuski and Index were up front with Miria.
“Your theories?”
“One. She was murdered for being a wayward soul. 2. She was sold into slavery for the same. 3. She is being kept as a pet by someone in the family and has kids by them. 4. Some combination of the former. This is going to be dark.”
Rias flicked her blood red mane.
“Shall we play the sexy huntress angle?”
“Hm. No. I’ll do this one using tricks from my world. No offense, I was known as the Hunter for a reason.”
Miria smiled as she led them to a three story farmhouse set near one of the inner walls dividing the city.
“We live here, Sir Tyler.”
“Alright. Anyone home?”
“No. Markus is at work in the Yard and Mary is at the Guild. She’s a wench there.”
Tyler looked the three story home over now. It was a rather cozy lookin g place built out of logs taken from the forest. The bark was brightly polished and it even had a wraparound porch for relaxing. The warrior looked at the base of the home.
“You have a cellar?”
Miria nodded.
“A full cellar for storing food and drink in the winter.”
“We’ll go poke around.”
“Just be mindful. Some of our possessions are family heirlooms.”
“Lady you hired ME to find your girl.”
“I…..understand.”
He walked up to the door and opened it without fear and they were faced by a large living room by a fireplace and kitchen off to the side.
“Okay. Start at the top and work your way down. If you think something is odd, poke it twice. Satuski, Rias, Index, church secrets. I want em. Erza, Illustrious and Hestia, scattered between rooms.”
Miria frowned as the party scattered.
“Why are you searching our HOUSE? If she were here I wouldn’t NEED you.”
“Start at the last known and move OUTWARD.”
“Um. Okay.”
Tyler then walked into the middle of the living room and let out a deep breath as he focused on the details at hand and the build of the house. Full basement. He looked to where Satuski was heading upstairs.
“I’ll take the basement.”
“Understood. Target?”
“Anything of interest.”
She nodded and Miria led him to a bulkhead under the staircase.
“Um. I looked down here myself.”
“I’m a professional. Erza, keep an eye on her.”
“Understood.”
Tyler hunched over as he struggled to fit down the creaking staircase of the basement while the ladies tore the house apart upstairs seeking anything of note. The basement was a dank, musty place with a ceiling a mere 6 feet 3 inches high. So tyler had to walk slightly hunched over through the dirt floored space. As he walked along the stone walled area he noted the soft black dirt was oddly packed down. The basement was laid out in a long square with masses of junk the family had accumulated lining the walls. Tyler reached the center of the basement and looked around at the walls with all the scrutinizing detail of a veteran of the underworld and a master RPG player. He spotted a large bookshelf sitting by a wall and noted the way it had been pressed flush against the wall.
“The classic.”
He walked over to the thing and nearly instantly spotted a set of EXTREMELY well hidden hinges on one side.
“Hey! I got hit!”
His party came down now with a now scared Miria. Erza spotted the hinges nearly immediately.
“That’s a false bookcase!”
“And those hinges are worn from near constant use. Miria.”
She was shaking hard.
“It’s an emergency invasion shelter. Every old style house of our size has one.”
“Have you ever been INSIDE?”
“I was in there just last week. I store my treasures in there.”
Tyler gripped the case and tore it open with a frightening force. The group were then treated to a long, cement tunnel that spit them out into a solid stone chamber lined by various trunks and racks on the walls and even had a set of bunks for the family on one wall. Tyler sniffed the air and nodded.
“enchanted to allow fresh air in. Standard bomb shelter. Alright.”
He looked around at the square room before the large wardrobe sitting between a set of bunkbeds caught his eye. So he walked over to the thing and Miria balked.
“Hey! I store delicates in there!”
He ignored her and opened the thing wide. The thing having two doors and a flat back covered by a multitude of hanging sexy wear he utterly ignored.
“Hestia, cast that light spell a yours.”
“Illumination!”
A ball of pure white light appeared and Tyler held it over the wood in the back of the wardrobe.
“I figured. I got a seam people. Hestia, Rias, and Index, be ready with the heals. I got a draft.”
Miria was shaking violently as Tyler pulled a knife from his belt.
“Hero?”
“Lady get back and let us handle this. Erza,”
“I have her.”
He set the tip of the knife into the space between the wood and gave a nasty yank. The thing popped clean off and revealed a false back and ANOTHER tunnel of stone. Tyler sighed as he walked along it with heavy, thudding boots.
“Another classic.”
The party followed him in the 4 foot wide by 7 foot high tunnel until they came to a four inch thick steel door sealed shut from the outside. The warrior noted the hinges.
“Look. Those things are worn with use too. Okay. Back it up. I’ll break it open.”
The girls backed up as Tyler shattered the padlock keeping the draw bars in place. The bars were torn aside and the door pried open. His efforts were rewarded with the discovery of a smaller chamber then the raid shelter and was fully furnished with four sets of bunkbeds and drains in the floor. Tyler walked inside and a sound of scrambling was heard to his right.
“Hey that’s not daddy!”
“Ssh! We don’t know who that is!”
“Be quiet!”
Tyler looked and sighed at the sight of a small group of terrified girls. One older then the rest and HEAVILY pregnant was laid out on the bed nearly unable to move due to her advanced stage.
“I figured. Hey! I got em! Hestia, we need the Light Priestesses here! We got a bloater!”
“Hey.”
“Erza, MOVE! She is VERY close!”
The party swarmed into the room and Miria just dropped as Millia was found to be the pregnant girl on the bed. She smiled tiredly at her mother.
“Hi Mom. Ya found me. Finally. Markus loves kids. So much he gave me four. Even though I said no.”
Tyler sighed as a group of light Priestesses came racing in.
“We’ll go say hi. YOU go get spoiled.”
The rescued girls were taken out of the hellish prison by spells and the warrior looked at a heartbroken Miria.
“Where is Markus?”
“He works at the Lumberyard as a foreman.”
Tyler nodded and tore out of the house like a thundercloud. Satuski and Erza were beside him with rage in their eyes. The red headed warrior looked at him.
“YOU knew on sight.”
“Like I said. I’ve seen this before.”
Lily and Rias were behind him.
“We will see him BURN.”
“A LOT.”
Index and Hestia had gone with Millia and her forced family and so the four went to the lumberyard. Tyler looked for the foreman and was hailed by a burly man with brown hair.
“Here, Heroes. What need have ya for wood?”
“Your name, Markus?”
The man blinked.
“It be, lad. Has something happened?”
“Millia says hi.”
He gasped and Tyler grabbed him by the face.
“And you are NOT going to die so quickly. Oooooh no.”
He chuckled and started dragging the man through the streets as he kicked and fought to get loose but to no avail. Satuski looked at the warrior.
“The queens?”
“No. Oh no. HA. Hey Rias. Ya got any friends down under that would ENJOY his company?”
The redheaded devilgirl blinked at the odd question……then smiled wickedly as she saw his plan.
“Take him to Mother. I’m sure she can find SOMEONE that will appreciate a free gift.”
Erza looked at him.
“Tyler?”
“HE is going to be a demon’s toy for the rest of eternity.”
She shuddered! The combination of Tyler’s dark smile, dark ANGER, and vile enjoyment in his eyes getting to her in a primal level. Illustrious shuddered as well, but glared at the terrified man.
“Poetic JUSTICE.”
The group arrived at Feria’s shop and the redheaded MILF blinked as Tyler threw the man at her feet.
“Um. Tyler?”
“I have a new PET for an archdemon of rape, Feria. THIS sick fuck imprisoned his own daughter as a BREEDER for HIM.”
“Oh my HELL. I see. Ha. And your idea of punishment, is to send DIRECTLY to hell.”
The woman smiled wickedly as Markus screamed in denial.
“SHE WAS MINE! NO one else’s! I raised her as best I did and all she did WAS FIGHT ME! I gave that girl EVERYTHING and she never ONCE appreciated-“
Tyler looked at him and he locked up in terror as Feria started glowing a deep red.
“You will need to offer him to the demon as a contract, Tyler.”
“Oh. Sorry the only devil I will EVER give a contract to is Rias.”
The redheaded devilgirl hugged him for that.
“I’d accept it. Just give him as a payment for a demon boon.”
“Oooooh. Smart. And to be perfectly I’d rather deal with demons then humans. Since it’s refreshing dealing with Professionals.”
Feria chuckled at that one and so did Rias.
“I could not agree more. And I have the perfect creature for HIS torment. It’s name is Sin. An archdemon of vile retribution. If IT comes for you, you did something wrong. And it will punish you in the manner it decides is the most fitting. Call to it, Tyler.”
The warrior cut his palm and splashed the ranting Markus with the blood.
“I call to the creature known as Sin. Open your vile eyes and see your newest offering. ARISE.”
A dark, insidious chuckle was heard now as a red mist rose from the floor.
“I see your offering and wish to DO things to it. Name your reward.”
Tyler smiled wickedly.
“An emotionally fuel spell of FIRE. The more I FEEL, the more powerful it is. And it stores emotion until the set time I release it.”
The voice chuckled and Rias blinked.
“Oh. Hey Sin. Sorry, I just recognized you.”
“my apologies Princess. I did not notice your presence as well. In the face of the Queen’s overwhelming power that is.”
Feria shrugged and Tyler chuckled.
“So a family of Infernal badasses. Sounds hot.”
Rias smirked as her Mother lifted an eyebrow.
“Tyler.”
“What? Oh come on, Rias. Like anything she has can ever compare to everything YOU are.”
She hugged him on reflex again and Feria smiled fondly.
“As it should be. And I think we need to discuss the future, Tyler. Dear. Just to have somethings set.”
Rias nodded.
“I know what you mean and agree. Tyler. She is NOT talking of that but some hell politics.”
“Ah. Well. Alright.”
Sin chuckled as the mist engulfed Markus.
“And I passed word along about Issei, Miladies. And the decision.”
Rias got a hug from Tyler and she smiled.
“I’m okay.”
“Making sure. I gotchya.”
She smiled and Markus was dragged into the underworld screaming while tyler got the spell.
“And now we have yet another ace in the hole. It’s called Dragonic Overdrive. When active, everything I am feeling at that moment is converted into a pure energy beam that I can aim and fire.”
Satuski whistled.
“With how intense you are as a RULE?”
“I can blow up entire mountains. WITH EASE. Piss me OFF, and BOOM. This is a strict wave only spell. Since any damage we inflict on the land will be reverted anyway. Hestia.”
He passed the spell to her.
“Index.”
The blue haired nun blinked.
“Yeah?”
“I hate to do this, but I ask we seal that spell inside the vault with the grimoires until the morning of the wave.”
“I….okay. It’s the safest place we have for such destructive power.”
Hestia smiled as she saw why SHE’D been given the spell.
“And since I am a goddess, I can place it there directly. And do NO harm whatsoever.”
Satuski frowned now.
“Tyler. I do not like using Index’s mind like a mere safety deposit box. And it seems cruel as well.”
Index smiled.
“Actually, Satuski? It’s not cruel or even mean. The spell will merely be stored in a separate pocket of reality inside my mind. Like how Junketsu’s mind is a separate entity entirely.”
Erza smiled as she understood.
“My requip functioned in a similar manner. And since the door to the pocket is inside an already secured bunker,”
Index smiled as Hestia glowed.
“It’s just that much safer.”
The second in command sighed as the spell was secured.
“I see I jumped to conclusions on very justified concerns. I agree. And I still do not like it.”
Rias smiled.
“At least he ASKED her FIRST. The church DIDN’T.”
“A positive I suppose.”
Feria smiled.
“Dear.”
“I know. Tyler? Lily? We need to speak with Mother.”
The warrior looked at Satuski.
“Go check on Milla at the temple and have Unicorn and Pearl attack her for hugs.”
“Will do. and I was expecting something else when you started talking. Not sure WHY.”
The party headed out leaving the three to their discussion. Feria smiled as they went to her backroom. Once the door was shut the redheaded devilqueen looked at her daughter.
“So you are aware? You’re dumping of Issei has already spread like wildfire through Hell. Even if you haven’t ALREADY broken up yet.”
Rias sighed as she sat one a couch.
“I expected as much. Brother?”
“Zecks as been plastered with proposals for your hand in exchange for settling some long standing issues.”
Tyler snorted.
“NO.”
Feria chuckled at the shutdown.
“I would expect nothing less from you, Tyler. But, the reality is-“
“Piss me off, Feria, and do not think for a FUCKING second I won’t TAKE Hell from you.”
He looked her dead in the eye and smirked.
“And TRY ME. I DARE you. Cause a, I never forgot about Razer. OR how willing to SELL YOUR OWN DAUGHTER TO A RAPIST you are!”
Rias jumped at the sudden explosion of hate now POURING off his frame and so did Illustrious. Feria smirked and her wings came out. All thirty of them.
“You think to bully ME-“
“DARK LEASH.”
And he was on her like a flash to slam a jet black collar around her neck,
“YOU BELONG TO ME NOW.”
Feria growled like an angry dog….and he slugged her in the stomach with a ferocious force and it stunned her for a SPLIT second. And that was all it took for the slave spell to take effect. Tyler smiled wickedly.
“Stand down.”
“Yes Master. Oh what have you done?”
He chuckled as he got off the now stunned woman.
“Proved a point. I can do that on command, Feria Gremory. Now. Make. A. CHOICE. Either step the fuck up, and be her mother for FUCKING once, and reject the proposals FOR HER, or I do it. And have you ALL on MY leash.”
Lily was stunned by the turn of events and Rias smiled widely at the same.
“Wow.”
“If ONLY Issei had THOSE kinda balls when I fought Razer.”
“Oh I am GOING to kill the guy.”
“Please do. he hasn’t given up.”
“He WILL.”
Feria slumped as her wings were put away.
“So. You WEREN’T just bluffing.”
“Make. A. Choice. BITCH.”
She glared at him now.
“It is NOT-“
He glared at HER now ands she went bone white.
“It IS that simple. Do I force you to bring Zecks and Lucifer here, Feria? I WILL……..actually.”
His smile turned sadistic now as an idea flashed in his head.
“Summon Luka. We’ll see how bold you are with HIM on my chain.”
Rias gasped.
“He’s only 5!”
“If they want to play hardball, Rias, I will show them how I play hardball. If they want to get evil, I will use MY evil. They WILL get this threw their skulls. Or I will force it into their heads. YOU are NOT their toy OR their bargaining chip.”
Feria had a new look of hate on her face.
“Luka attend me.”
A shorter boy with blood red hair arose from the ground all smiles.
“Mother-“
“Dark LEASH.”
The boy screamed as the agonizing spell hit him and the dark cord wrapped itself around his neck. The warrior smiled as the now terrified boy looked at him.
“Who are you?”
“Rias’ new bodyguard. And one that gets results. Sorry kid. Tough break. Now. Feria.”
A pure white dagger appeared in Tyler’s hand and the three devils shuddered at the feel of holy magic.
“MAKE. A. CHOICE.”
The devilqueen had a look of horror on her face as Luka was strung up by his wrists screaming and pleading for her to help him while Tyler twirled the holy dagger around a finger with a sadistic laziness. Illustrious was about to step in when Rias looked at her. She slumped and decided to trust the redheaded devil while Tyler smiled.
“So. The choice. Has been MADE. Too bad Luka. This is gonna hurt. A LOT.”
“Mother! Help! What is he talking about? What happened?”
“Oh it ain’t about you or her. It’s about Rias. And how I am NOT letting her be a mere bargaining chip in their pile anymore. So. Since she CLEARLY cares more about her precious power then her family, she’ll get to see what that gets. I hope you at scream loud kid. I HATE the moaners.”
And with that the warrior started whistling a cheery tune as he reached up and poked him with the side of the blade…..and the holy magic burned him to an agonizing extent. Ooooooh how he SCREAMED! Tyler whistled as he tore the blade free with a sickening sound of ripping flesh.
“Wow. Got some LUNGS on you kid. Ha. Impressive.”
Feria was watching in horror as her grandson was branded with a holy dagger and Rias glared at her.
“Really? You’re prepared to go THAT far, mother? Letting Luka get tortured to death by him, over doing what any ACTUAL mother would and reject the proposals for HER 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER? Oh how I WISH Tyler had been the one born with Drake’s power inside him.”
Illustrious glared at Feria now herself as Tyler traced a line along Luka’s skin, getting fresh screams.
“Oh by the sea JUST AGREE DAMMIT! Do you love your grandson or not?”
“I have RESPONSIBILITIES-“
“Mother! Help me! Please! It hurts! Please! It hurts! I’ll be good! I’ll do anything! Just please! Make it stop!”
Only for Luka’s heartbreaking shriek to cut her off and Tyler smiled wickedly.
“Too late. She made her choice. And I don’t do redos. And now for a classic.”
The kid’s pants were cut off and Luka was desperately trying to get free of the Dark Leash spell but to no avail as Tyler took a spot behind him.
“MOTHER! HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
Tyler positioned the knife over the kid’s anus and he SCREAMED at the new agony and humiliation-“
“STOP! FINE! RIAS DOESN’T HAVE TO MARRY ANYONE EVER!”
Only for Luka’s heartbreaking shrieks and the sight of his blood on the floor to FINALLY break Feria and she screamed her plea. The room went silent accept for Luka’s sobbing and Tyler chuckled wickedly.
“Did I fucking STUTTER? I GAVE you a chance. Three in fact. Sorry! You MADE your choice. Now LIVE WITH IT.”
He stabbed the dagger into Luka’s anus and he HOWLED in agony as Feria had tears of helpless rage on her face as tyler healed him with a spell and stabbed him again all the while moving the dagger in and out of him.
“Tyler.”
And Rias’ icy calm voice cut through the scene like a knife. He looked at her curiously with the knife hilt deep in her brother’s ass.
“Oh you want to hurt her too?”
She smiled.
“I think you’ve made your point.”
“HAVE I?”
“Look.”
He did and saw Feria on her hands and knees sobbing heartbrokenly as Luka sobbed above her. The warrior smiled. But did NOT remove the dagger.
“Well, Feria?”
“Rias is free. And will never be made to marry someone she does not want to.”
“If she is punished in ANY way for this, I’ll put the OTHER Gremory child in this chain. And.”
His voice dropped to a hair raising rasp.
“It WON’T. STOP. And they will scream, for years.”
Luka was healed and the dagger removed before he was dropped to the floor.
“Why?”
He looked up at Tyler with tear-filled eyes.
“Why? What did I do to you?”
“Nothing. I was just making sure Rias is safe.”
“But WHY did you hurt ME?”
“Because it would hurt her more. And if she TRULY cared for you the way she claims, Luka, WHY did she hesitate so long? I only gave her three chances to make the simple choice. YOU were here for two.”
Luka rounded on his grandmother.
“WHY did you let me go THROUGH that, Mother? What did I do? I’m sorry!”
Feria had tears of regret on her face as Luka backed away from her.
“I’m sorry Luka!”
“WHY?! Why didn’t you just AGREE!? You’ve done this to her THREE times and EVERY time she gets hurt! THIS time it was ME!”
Tyler sheathed the dagger and released Luka from the leash spell.
“Nothing Personal Luka.”
The kid gulped.
“Promise?”
Tyler patted him.
“Promise. I got what I needed. And it seems the Gremory value on family first is a mere lie. Well. For THEM it is. Least Rias stands by her own when required.”
Luka nodded sagely at that as he got fresh pants.
“Big Sister Rias loves her servants. Are YOU her new pawn, Tyler? You’re very strong.”
“HA. If anything, she’s my OTHER Queen.”
“HA.”
“I do believe I can live with that.”
Then the warrior turned to Feria as she rose from the floor hanging her head.
“And YOU.”
She looked at him.
“You are a VILE monster and a HEARTLESS creature.”
“Bitch. I am the DEMON.”
“Pass.”
“Xcuse me?”
Rias, Tyler, Illustrious and Luka’s shock was echoed as one at Feria’s word. The redheaded devilqueen sighed.
“You passed OUR test, Tyler. and my HELL are you evil. I, Zecks, Lucifer, and Graffia needed to see just how FAR you would go to protect Rias. Well. We got our answer. And now we will be haunted by those screams and sights for centuries to come. Luka, I am so sorry. I forgot he had that spell.”
The redheaded boy glared at her.
“WHY do you all insist on these GAMES, Feria? They’re not needed! EVER! And they ALWAYS get someone hurt! THIS time it was ME! Are you happy now? I can still feel that thing inside me. And my he;; does it still hurt. Was THAT what you wanted? ME in PAIN like SHE always is?”
Tyler patted him.
“Eh nothing so complicated. They’re schemers. All they care about are their games. It’s the only way they know how to do things. Everyone is just a pawn to them, Luka. And everyone is just a sacrifice for a future date. Why when someone like me comes along, they get very scared. Since I DON’T play by their rules.”
Feria hung her head in shame as Rias glared at her now.
“Enough, Mother. I renounce the House of Gremory. I abandon you. I am TIRED of these SCHEMES and the FUCKING games. I’m 16. And have already nearly died 3 times. No. It’s not worth it.”
Tyler smiled at Feria’s new shock.
“See what happens when you just use people as pawns, Feria? Ya lose em. And speaking as the world’s leading expert on losing? YES it IS your fault. And we done. I know another apothecary in town. Rias, Illustrious, we out. Luka. Sorry bout that.”
Luka smiled.
“I forgive you. I renounce the House of Gremory as well. And will seek out Ignis on this plane. I too have grown tired of their games.”
“Pearl will eat you alive.”
“Um. I’m gay?”
“Oh. Well. Ha. Hugdeath.”
“I lived through ASIA’S hugs pal.”
“Okay fair enough.”
The four went to walk out the door and Feria blocked it.
“Please reconsider your choices, Rias, Luka. I-“
“Why?”
“What she said?”
The Devilqueen slumped at the simple question.
“Because we’re a FAMILY-“
“A family that was willing to selm to be raped by Razer for all eternity. And didn’t even HESITATE.”
“A family that allowed me to be tortured rather then release Rias from unwanted marriages. And WATCHED. Sorry. NOT interested.”
“What he said.”
Tyler looked at Feria.
“And you’re still on MY leash. Step aside pawn.”
“Yes Master.”
She slumped in defeat but did as ordered. The friends walked out and Tyler looked back at the ashamed Feria.
“I release you.”
And the spell was broken. Further driving his point home. Rias smiled as Luka got a hug from her.
“Sorry about that Luka.”
“I’m fine, Big Sister Rias. And it didn’t hurt as much as I feared it would.”
Tyler chuckled as he patted him.
“Cause I used a spell. That WASN’T a TRUE holy dagger. Only a half-charged Holy Smite. Hurts like hell, but the dagger is what hurt more.”
Illustrious shuddered.
“Dear.”
“I was enjoying myself.”
“I….see…….and I remember.”
“Like I said. I will be here when you need someone to scare the world.”
Rias smiled.
“And now I’m free of the House of Gremory.”
“I’mma still call you Gremory. Just since I like how your name sounds, Rias GREMORY.”
She smiled at that and hugged him.
“Thank you for stepping up for me.”
“every time, Rias. Every. Single. TIME.”
Luka got a hug from Illustrious before they headed to the temple. Satuski smiled as the four approached.
“Welcome back. Oh. Hello young man. I am Satuski.”
The boy bowed slightly.
“I am Luka Gremory. A pleasure.”
“Tyler?”
“There was some drama. And that is all you want to know. And he got dragged into it.”
Hestia came over now.
“I am aware of what you did, Tyler. And WHY. The gods here have seen the truth of your words with their own eyes. And are FAR more terrified because of it. I condemn the methods and the means you used. But I am happy with the results. I do not hold things against people, but I DO hold those actions against you. As dragging the innocent into matters they were unaffiliated with just to prove a point is something I am against as a goddess.”
Tyler looked the goddess in the eye.
“Let this be a lesson, Hestia. There is NOTHING I will not do, and no line I will not cross to protect the ones I care about. In those situations, the question becomes what will I NOT do?”
She shuddered at that one and Satuski lifted an eyebrow.
“Hestia.”
“Not this one Satuski. Let it go.”
“Should we be concerned?”
“This matter is closed. And nothing further will be said. Move. ON.”
The samurai looked at Tyler as he patted Luka.
“I will NOT. Tyler.”
“Lover’s Sphere.”
The ball spell enclosed them and he looked her in the eye.
“I used Dark Leash on Feria and Luka here before torturing Luka here with a Holy Smite enchanted Dagger to force Feria to release Rias from any and all marriages accepted on her behalf that she herself did NOT accept.”
The black haired gilr JUMPED!
“You did WHAT?”
He shrugged.
“I did.”
Satuski looked RIGHT at Luka and he smiled sheepishly.
“It hurt. A LOT. But he did it to protect Rias. My Big Sister. And once she asked him to, he stopped. FERIA just WATCHED. Even after Tyler offered her three chances to make the correct choice.”
Satuski shivered now as she forced her rising emotions under control.
“Follow through. You proved you DO follow through on your threats. And did, what you felt you had to do. regardless of what the deed was or how VILE it was. Just to defend the one that matters to you. Okay. I have committed similar horrors. I cannot judge you. I cannont condemn you. And I do NOT.”
“I already made the promise to you.”
“You have. Luka?”
“Is now included. I got what I was after.”
“Very well. I will let this lay. And I will keep his from the others.”
Hestia nodded and Tyler looked at her.
“I already made my promise to you. And just for safety’s sake, spell please.”
The goddess smiled.
“Goddess’ Purify.”
He glowed moment before shattering and the warrior shivered as a red mist rose off him.
“I figured.”
Hestia blinked and the others looked at her. Rias frowned.
“ANOTHER Demon?”
She frowned as well.
“Yes. But a Demon od Retribution. Oh it’s back inside him. Huh.”
Tyler closed his eyes and found himself faced with an imposing female creature with red horns and black wings sitting on his soul raft. The thing smirked as he looked at it curiously.
“I am Vengeance. I am not seeking a possession. I am merely the demon the ability Demonic Retribution would merge you with to create the Devil you would become. So. I am merely lingering here.”
“And your influence?”
She shrugged.
“You’ll be more likely to give in to your more sadistic urges and be given more insidious ideas. Basically you have an evil parrot on your shoulder feeding your dark side.”
“And I can’t get rid a you.”
“Nope. I’m an Archdemon. And I kinda like how your soul feels. Since it’s so close to my own.”
“Huh. WHY not?”
He left his soul and Hestia had her staff up.
“It seems I got a passanger. That Demon ability has a demon attached to it like we knew, and her name is Vengeance.”
Rias blinked.
“Red horns and jet black wings?”
“Yup. You know her?”
She smiled.
“She’s an old friend of mine. And is a Demon of revenge. Basically her entire purpose for existing is to get even. And when she inhabits a soul, all sadistic tendencies increase by a seeable margin. Since she’s inside YOUR soul, we’ll just need to keep a closer eye on your darker skills. Far as demons go, she’s pretty laid back.”
Tyler shrugged and looked at Satuski.
“I guess Luka wasn’t ENTIRELY of my own doing. Weird.”
The black haired girl smiled.
“So it would seem. And you cannot throw her off?”
“She’s directly linked to the Demon King ability. So it’s not that simple. I take the Demon ability I get merged with her to give me the powers of the Demon. So for now she’s hanging out.”
Hestia pressed a glowing hand to his chest and nodded after a moment.
“Her influence is small. And I like you said. Just enough to suggest ideas and heighten your own dark impulses. And you’re right about her connection to you. She is the catalyst for the Demon King ability set. I can put a limiter on her influence so she can’t influence your thinking at all. Since the one time she did, you wound up torturing a kid.”
Luka smiled sheepishly.
“Vengeance does that, goddess. She’s also known as the Goddess of vile retribution. Kinda comes with the territory.”
Tyler smiled as he patted the kid.
“You’re fine now.”
“I know. She’s just being cruel. Seriously. YOU can do stuff like that and still sleep soundly at night. SHE woulda just given up once Feria stonewalled her.”
Hestia glared at him now.
“So you do not blame him for the evil he put you through?”
Luka shook his head vehemently.
“I do NOT. I blame the ones that MADE such extremes necessary. Namely Mother, Father, Brother, and everyone else in Hell. Tyler did what he had to do to protect my sister. In a way, I helped. And I can take pride in actually being ABLE to help her since she always has to do this kinda stuff alone. Feria is the one I blame most as she’s my mother and just sat there watching as the knife cut. She had all the chances in the world to make the correct choice right from the draw, and yet she STILL kept to her games. TYLER I feel bad for. People like him ALWAYS end up alone just because of the fact he is NOT afraid to do what must be done sometimes.”
Luka looked RIGHT at Illustrious now.
“And I can see it in YOUR eyes now. YOU HATE that guy for what he did. And yet pity him for it too. But the hate is winning out. You can’t hide it from me. I’m the fromer prince of hell. And I grew up with far better liars and actors.”
Tyler looked at Lily now with a lifted eyebrow and the white haired beauty sighed.
“I admit. I find the deed you have committed horrid. Even if I find the reasoning justified. Tell me. If the roles were altered, and it had been Unicorn, would you still have gone through with it?”
“I WOULDN’T have had to go that far, Illustrious. NOT with how well I know you.”
Rias blinked.
“Oh my hell. He’s right. Feria he knew next to NOTHING of, and so had to improvise-“
Lily glared at him now.
“Yes. Or. No.”
“Yes. I would.”
EVERYONE looked at him in shock and he pulled his black coat about him.
“I already told you. There is no line I will not cross to protect the ones I love. Period. If she were to ever get between ME and THEM? I would not hesitate.”
Luka looked at the now horrified Illustrious.
“And you’re going to hold that against him. KNOWING what he went through growing up. Ha. Some friend.”
The reminder sent a shiver down their spines and Hestia hugged the hulking warrior tightly.
“I forgot!”
“No you didn’t. YOU were just given an out, Hestia. YOU do NOT want to make this choice. Accept what I did and move as my friend, or hold true to your ideals and leave the party of the Monster.”
Satuski glared at him now.
“I will not leave this time, Tyler. You are NOT a Monster. An ASSHOLE yes. But you are willing to sacrifice whatever you have to to keep us safe. And even if that means walking this land alone for the rest of eternity, you will do so with a smile on your face. Just so WE don’t have to. No. yu have my respect. And my pity as well.”
Rias smiled as she hugged him.
“YOU know how I feel.”
Hestia had an unreadable expression on her face while Illustrious looked at him with cold blue eyes. Tyler smiled.
“Hestia. Dome spell.”
She did and Illustrious shattered before shivering as well.
“Oh my. So THAT is what a demon’s presence feels like.”
She looked at him anew and he smiled warmly at her. The elegant beauty sighed.
“All to protect your friends and the ones you care for most. Answer this.”
“Sure.”
She looked him in the eye.
“I thought you said you don’t DO evil like that anymore?”
He smiled.
“I don’t do it for money anymore, Illustrious. I don’t do it to live anymore. I do it, to keep YOU safe. Sometimes evil like that is perfectly justified. Sometimes, the only way to get your point across? Dive head first into the mud and DRAG them down with you.”
Rias nodded sagely.
“Especially when dealing with Gremory and their games. The only way to force them to do ANYTHING is to show them they are outmatched. Tyler has done that. For fucks sake he enslaved Feria! In thirty seconds flat! And once the deed was done, he returned the leash.”
Luka nodded.
“I never blamed him. Well. I DID. Until he said it was to protect Rias. Then I felt bad for him.”
Satuski smiled.
“I do as well. And he has proven time and time again how far he is willing to go for us. NOW we have proof.”
Rias smiled.
“I renounced Gremory and their games entirely. There’s only one thing I want right now.”
Tyler smiled at her and she took his hand.
“Welcome BACK to hell.”
“HA.”
Illustrious sighed before smiling a small smile.
“Alright. I suppose we DO have proof now as to how far he will go. And I was there. I too blamed Feria immensely, yet I could not stop myself from blaming him as well. I see I may be a little TOO kindhearted at times.”
Hestia sighed as Tyler looked at her now.
“Alright, Tyler. Alright. I pity you. And if LUKA forgave you, I can too.”
Rias smiled as she squeezed his hand and he looked at her.
“So is this what I think it means?”
“It does. BUT. AFTER the ball and the drama. My heart already made it’s choice. And so did I.”
Illustrious smiled warmly as Tyler eyes lit up like freakin lights at this news.
“I can tell already.”
The warrior chuckled at that one.
“We’ll have our chat after the ball. Alright. Satuski.”
“Millia and Miria are fine. So are the children. Markus?”
“Was given to an Archdemon of rape for all eternity.”
“Poetic justice. Everyone’s keeping an eye on them. And our payment?”
Tyler smiled.
“We’ll not take one. We did this as a kindness.”
The ladies smiled at that one and the barrier dropped. Erza came over smiling.
“I see there were a few issues. Oh. Hello.”
Luka bowed before the armored lady.
“A pleasure. I am Luka.”
“My, what a well mannered young man. Tyler?”
“HE’s Rias’ younger brother. There were a few issues in hell and how he’s up here.”
“Ah. I see the resemblance. And now I fear for Pearl and Unicorn.”
“Yeah. MEEEE too.”
Rias smirked as she patted her brother.
“Too bad he’s gay.”
“HA. Index was straight until Pearl got a hold a her.”
“So true.”
“I CAN hear you. You do know that right?”
The friends chuckled as they headed up to the temple bath. Illustrious stood beside the warrior as he leaned on the pillar as usual.
“I’m sorry.”
“I get it.”
She sighed as Luka was pounced on by Pearl and Unicorn.
“eeeeeeeeee! You’re SOOO CUTE!”
“MINE! MY BLOODY PRINCE, PEARL!”
“NO! MINE!”
“MINE!”
Tyler and the rest busted up laughing as poor Luka wound up in a tug of war with his arms the rope between the two girls.
“Bring back memories, Rias?”
“Shut up.”
Akeno gasped at the callout before smiling widely as she saw the new light in her friend’s blue eyes while Luka just sighed.
“I’m gay.”
“BOO!”
“SUPER BOO!”
“Eh it’s fine. Index was straight. We’ll figure it out, Uni!”
“Pearl.”
The sybil jumped at Tyler’s mild tone and she looked at him with HUGE red eyes.
“Sorry! He’s hot!”
“HA. Okay that was funny. And it’s not cool to force people like that Pearl.”
“Sorry, Daddy.”
“Alright. Oh by the way how’s your fireball training going?”
She gulped and walked over.
“I’m trying, but the fire doesn’t appear.”
He tilted his head at this admission.
“When you say it doesn’t appear.”
“I mean the spell doesn’t take effect. Ignis things it’s because I’m half mermaid and they’re not really known for fire magics.”
“Ah. I can see that. Has she tried a water spell?”
Pearl nodded with nervous red eyes.
“Yes Daddy. And I was able to pierce ten feet of stone.”
“WOAH. Wait why am I surprised? You’re HALF mermaid for fuck’s sake. Anything else?”
“She said I have a most potent affinity for water and thunder magics. I was able to cast Thunderstorm without the full chant.”
Akeno came over now with a smile.
“That is an exceedingly powerful spell, Tyler. Even I need the full chant and I’m the Thunder Priestess.”
Tyler patted Pearl now.
“Show me.”
She squeaked and looked around for a target before spotting a pillar by a deserted part of the temple.
“WATERBOLT!”
A ice blue gout of water surged from her small hand to shatter the pillar into dust. Then the sybil gritted her teeth.
“THUNDERSTORM!”
And the air hummed as the powerful thunder spell slammed into the pillar with no fewer then ten blood red bolts of electricity. Tyler whistled as the stone was completely incinerated by the lightning. Akeno was also impressed.
“She is a SCARY thunder mage.”
Pearl looked at him shaking now and he looked at her.
“Pearl?”
She gulped.
“Yes Daddy?”
He lifted her into a tight hug.
“Well done. You’re a better thunder mage then SHE is. And a better water mate then Belfast.”
She deflated from relief and smiled with pride as she hugged him.
“Thanks Daddy!”
“But.”
She squeaked in shock and he smiled.
“I STILL want you to cast a fireball. Just cause you’re good at two elements, does NOT make you the best.”
“I know that Daddy! YOU’RE the best! And Ignis things I CAN’T cast a fireball since I’m half mermaid.”
“Well. What’s the workaround?”
She tilted her small head as he stroked her blood red hair.
“Hmm. There’s a spell called Flaming water. Basically it’s water that’s ON fire and blankets an entire area. That’s the bet I know of though.”
“The word you are looking for, is Napalm. And good. You can go to the ball with Unicorn.”
“YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!”
Her shriek of joy nearly deafened the entire area! And Tyler just smiled as she tried to strangle him with a hug.
“Thank you, daddy! I’ll work hard on my magic!”
“Of course you will, Pearl. You MY girl.”
“Yup! Oh!”
She leaned in his ear.
“And the gowns are ready. ALL of them.”
“Ah. NO peeking.”
“Of COURSE not! NOT cool!”
“HA.”
He set her on her feet and the excited Pearl spotted Unicorn by the water’s edge…..and giggled as an idea popped into her head. Tyler smiled as she ran off and tackled Unicorn into the pool.
“SURPRISE UNI!”
“Eee! Pearl! I am going to GET you!”
“We’re going to the ball!”
“Yay! Still going to drown you, but yay!”
Illustrious smiled as she leaned on the pillar beside the warrior.
“She is going to be a lovely lady in her years. And a kind one too.”
He smiled as Akeno wemt over to push Asia in the pool now.
“She’s a helluva thunder mage. That’s for damn sure.”
Rias came over and leaned beside him on his other side.
“And I heard the news.”
“NO peeking for you too, Rias.”
“I know.”
“And I AM sorry I had to go so far with Luka.”
Illustrious had a well hidden look of shame on her face at his apology and Rias rested her head on his shoulder.
“It’s okay. Luka is very tough. And be honest I didn’t think Feria WOULD go so far.”
“Me either. Same time, I kinda THOUGHT she would.”
“She called your bluff.”
“And I NEVER bluff. I think they know that now.”
Illustrious sighed and Tyler kissed her.
“I get it. Seeing it first hand is far different from a mere recording.”
She smiled.
“You DID say you kept the skills. And I will let this go. As I do not like brooding.”
He smiled and the trio looked over just in time to see Pearl and Unicorn snuggling together with Index in a warmer section of the pool.
“And that is a level of cute that hurts.”
The ladies chuckled at that truth as Asuna and her party walked up with Kirito and his crew. Tyler smiled as he saw his friends.
“And there goes the day. What up Blackball?”
“Fuck you. And you were right.”
Asuna came over and hugged the warrior.
“Thanks for that. I didn’t pick up on it.”
He patted her back.
“I gotchyer back, Asuna. He gotchya once,”
“He is NOT going to get me the same way again.”
The tough redhead smiled at the warrior as Kirito noted Rias beside him.
“Sorry, Rias.”
“I’m okay, Kirito. Thank you though.”
The black clad guy sighed.
“He’s over there.”
They looked and saw Issei as he was chatting up Akeno, not having noticed Rias’ blood red hair yet. Tyler noted the well hidden look of anger in Akeno’s eyes and he nudged Rias.
“So you think you can keep up the at until the big day?”
She smiled.
“Easily. He’s in the doghouse.”
“Oh yea. Where’s Rasweisa, Gasper, and Irinia?”
“Rasweisa went with a girl called Ais, Gaspy’s with a guy called Yusuke, and Irinia got roped into a guy named Sora’s crew-“
“Sora?”
Tyler looked at her mildly shocked and Rias was instantly on edge.
“Do you know him?”
“Depends. What’s he look like?”
“Tall guy with red hair and narrow blue eyes. Wears a yellow shirt that says I love Humanity.”
“AH. Sorry was thinking a someone else. THAT Sora’s alright. I mean BOTH a them are, but one is an interworlders that uses world breaking weapons.”
“Ah. Yeah this Sora’s codependant on his sister.”
“Shiro. Who is an ADORABLE silver haired gamer loli. For further details see one No Game No Life.”
“Now I will. Ais?”
“Hestia’s world.”
“Yusuke?”
“Uramachi?”
“I THINK so?”
“HA. There’s a mismatch. Yusuke’s a punkass streetkid. He’s a decent guy. And his show is Yu Yu Hakasu.”
“WOW.”
“Oh an fun fact? YUSUKE was the guy I looked up to way back when.”
Illustrious and Rias both looked at him in mild shock and the warrior chuckled.
“Yup.”
“Lily.”
“Yes dear.”
“I think we need to see this show.”
“I do as well dear.”
Tyler smiled.
“4 seasons. 24 episodes per. 22 minutes per. And I have them all on blu-ray. 96 episodes in all.”
Kirito chuckled.
“So you’re an otaku. HA. Explains the…….huh.”
The guy looked at Tyler’s getup now with curious eyes before meeting his gaze.
“Sooooo, Tyler. You gotta confession? Getting some SEEEEERRIOUS copycat vibes here.”
The warrior chuckled at that one.
“I COULD explain, Kirito, but all it would do is give you a headache.”
“we had football helmets killing people. I got teleported with my girlfriend to another world. THAT cutie is half wraith and half mermaid. This point nothing can surprise me.”
Tyler smirked.
“Kirihito.”
The guy JUMPED and Asuna did as well. Then she smiled.
“Oh so our story was an anime too. And you’re a fan. That’s kinda cool.”
Kirito smiled.
“Main gripe?”
“YOU need to learn to let stuff go, man. Sachi wasn’t your fault. And even if you HAD told them your level? It wouldn’t have done anything. Other then add drama to the situation.”
He sighed and leaned on the wall now.
“I still regret not saving them. Even if she never blamed me.”
“I get it. Same time? At least it was quick.”
“That’s a mercy I suppose. And the people I killed?”
“When the blood stopped flying, what did you do?”
HE frowned, but answered truthfully.
“I spent the day helping the wounded.”
“So once the killing was finished, you put your sword up?”
“I….guess?”
“So already you’re better then they were, Kirito. You were fighting a murder guild. There was GOING to be losses. And the fact the battlefield was on floating steps just made it the worse.”
The guy smiled at that.
“I guess. You’re a murderer too. How’d you get passed it?”
“Well. I killed them, so they can never hurt someone else again. If you had spared them, and they went after someone else that wasn’t strong enough to fight them off?”
“I get it. I guess I’m just a little too kindhearted. Thanks Tyler.”
“Sure thing, Kirito.”
Asuna smiled.
“ME?”
“Sorry I don’t want a rapier shoved up my ass.”
“GOOD. ANSWER.”
“But you seriously need to work on that temper.”
She smirked.
“Why? It WORKS.”
“HA. Oh I freakin love you, Asuna. TAKE no shit.”
“hey.”
“I know. She’s YO girl, Kirito. She’s just one a mah favorite redheads.”
“Ahh! Thanks! I think!”
“Like Erza.”
“Ah.”
Rias chuckled at the comparison while Issei got slapped by Akeno for something. Illustrious smiled as Kirito and Asuna smiled at each other and sat by the pool.
“I see they are good people after all.”
“Kirito and Asuna are good people. Plus, Kirito is nearly as intense as I am when pissed. And no less ferocious in battle. Back that guy into a corner, and he WILL cut you to pieces.”
Rias smiled at that one as Akeno came over and got a hug off her.
“You okay?”
“Yeah. just Issei. He got another sight spell and used it on me. Rias?”
“Yes Akeno?”
She looked her in the eye.
“I can’t do this. I HATE that guy. Can we PLEASE get this over with?”
Tyler stayed quiet while Rias hugged her friend. He looked at Illustrious and she shook her head so they stayed put. After a few minutes of hug, Rias sighed.
“Tyler.”
“What do you need?”
She smiled.
“We’ll follow him when he goes to visit the Doves.”
“Are you sure?”
The redheaded devil nodded.
“I am. And yes I am. I….HAVE to do this.”
“Alright. Call muster on the girls.”
Xenovia came striding over now and she smirked at the warrior.
“Already done. We’ve kinda been waiting for the opportunity.”
“Hey quick question.”
“Sure. Here.”
She passed Durandal over and he whistled as he put it through a practice swing.
“Wow, Xen,”
“STILL Love that!”
“It’s a lot lighter then I thought. I kinda like it.”
“Thanks. He’s a bit temperamental at times. But comes with wielding holy swords of his power.”
Tyler looked at the blue and gold sword in his hands.
“Are you giving her a hard time?”
The sword quivered at his mild tone and Tyler smirked as he gripped the handle.
“Good boy. Be nice to her. OR, I will know why. We clear?”
The sword wobbled this time and he passed it over to a curious Xenovia.
“Here. He gives ya anymore grief, come see me. I’ll know the starch outta him.”
“Thanks. And WOW He is TERRIFIED. I can tell.”
“He links with the soul when you wield him. So, since MY soul is so freakin toxic,”
“Ah. Thanks Tyler.”
“Sure thing Xen.”
She smiled at the pet name as Koneko and Asia came over. The warrior got a fistbump off Koneko and a hug from Asia. Koneko smirked as she looked at him.
“So we’re doing this. Rad.”
“You pack your big girl fists?”
“Always.”
“Asia?”
“I already sent word to the Dove temples. We’re set.”
He patted her and she smiled.
“I’m okay. Really.”
“Alright. You seen Luka?”
She giggled.
“He’s popular! And Ignis will take him in as a prince for the queendom.”
“There goes the Queendom.”
“I heard that.”
The friends smiled at Luka’s irritation as he helped the priestesses with his own healing magics. Rias smiled then noted the look of anger on Issei’s face as he saw his harem hanging out with Tyler instead of him.
“I see it too.”
“Yeah.”
The warrior then spotted Erza chatting with an older man that wasn’t even her THIGH in height and smiled.
“I’ll be right back.”
The girls smiled as the warrior walked over. Erza smiled as he approached.
“Tyler. This is Makorov. Fairytail Guild master. Master, this is my party leader. Tyler the Black Wolf.”
The man looked up at the hulking warrior. He wasn’t even Tyler’s knee in height with white hair and a massive bald spot on his head. His skin was fair and wrinkled while his eyes were beady and blue. He wore a thick robe emblazoned with the Fairytail emblem and his voice a hard rasp.
“So. YOU Are the one that has been causing so much raucous around the city.”
Tyler chuckled at that.
“When I make a point I bring a hammer. Drive it home with a bang.”
“HA. Natsu in a sentence. Now. Erza has told me you have something to show me.”
Tyler lifted his shirt and he blinked at the light blue emblem on his shoulder.
“That’s our brand! And yet is a mere tattoo. Mind explaining why you have that?”
“In my world, your story is a TV show from a medium called Anime.”
“Ah. So you’re a fan. Erza has also informed me of your tragic background.”
“Erzy.”
“I WILL kill you if you keep calling me that.”
Makorov busted up laughing at the exchange.
“So you two ARE good friends! And I am not going to call you that, Erza. I do not wish to die like that.”
The tough girl smirked.
“Tyler is a jackass Master.”
Tyler smiled.
“And I’d like the thing to be legit.”
Makorov smiled as he cast a spell.
“Welcome to Fairytail. And for some reason, Tyler? I feel rather……fulfilled…..having you as part of my family.”
Tyler smiled as he put his coat down.
“We’re a mess. But we’re Fairytail.”
Erza thumped him on the back with a smile.
“I am proud to call you guildmate.”
“I’m proud to call you friend.”
Makorov smiled at that one.
“This world has it’s darkness. And yet it’s light is even brighter then I thought. Tell me, Tyler. How do you live?”
“I DARE death to take me on a daily basis.”
“HA!”
“He’s not kidding Master.”
The man looked at her mildly amazed when Tyler was pegged with a small rock. He looked and saw Issei leaving the temple alone. He sighed.
“Thanks Maky,”
“Call me that again and I will snap you in half.”
“But I gotta bounce. Erza, the fuse was lit.”
“Understood. Satuski an I got em.”
“Thanks Erza.”
Tyler walked over to Rias and she nodded.
“Alright. And once this is over, we will need to have a chat.”
Illustrious smiled.
“I will go push Index in the pool.”
“Hey! I heard that!”
Tyler and the devils headed out after the idiot with the warrior’s sight spell highlighting his footprints on the ground. Rias was beside him with Akeno on his other side, Asia and Koneko were holding hands and Xenovia brought up the rear. The neon blue tracks extended out before them for a few dozen yards before vanishing as Tyler looked at them and Rias sighed.
“Dammit Issei.”
“I gotchya Rias.”
She smiled on reflex at that as the trail turned and headed along the Dove temple row. Since all the temples were along a single street, getting laid was about as hard as forgetting to grab your keys on the way outta the house. Tyler noted the trail turned a right to head into one of the temples mostly populated by blonde haired ladies and Asia gulped at this development. The warrior patted her and she smiled as her staff came up. The group walked up the steps and a topless blonde haired beauty came racing over leering at the hulking warrior in black.
“Oh my! 10 gold for your ride!”
“HA. We’re looking for an idiot that didn’t get permission.”
“Ah poo. Ah well. Fuck me next time then. The Mistress will be aware.”
Akeno smirked at that one as Tyler headed inside with them.
“So a blonde mistress.”
“An interesting combo.”
Asia smiled.
“I’m not that kinky.”
“Nah. Just sexy Asia.”
“Yup!”
Rias smiled at the exchange and her smugness before the trail led right to a door guarded by a pair f blonde amazon warrioress. The 7 foot tall ladies saw the highlighted tracks and the group of ladies before nodding.
“Seems we were misinformed. Go on lasses.”
Tyler stood out of line of sight as Koneko walked over to the door and kicked it in. The warrior then got a glimpse of Issei naked and balls deep inside a rather pretty blonde that could have passed for Asia’s twin sister with Triple Ds instead of her more modest double Cs. There was a squeak of shock from the blonde and not a sound from the caught Issei as Rias stepped into view.
“So this, is how you show you love us. After all we’ve been through together, all the times we’ve THROWN ourselves at you, all the times I believed in you, you turn around and spend your money on a dove. Over spending your time with US.”
Tyler sighed at her level, cold tone while Issei was heard saying something,
“That spell won’t work on us again, Issei. Yes. I know you cast it on me and them already. So. THIS is who you truly are. Nothing more, then a mind manipulating rapist. Purify.”
The group glowed and the blonde squeaked as a spell was broken.
“ew, pervert. Just get a stallion’s boost if you’re THAT insecure. Ugh. Using a MIND spell to get lower prices on relief? Wow. Just wow.”
Tyler whistled at the blonde’s icy tone. That’s a new level of low. Issei was heard whimpering now and Rias walked out of the room.
“I hate you. I wish I had never met you. And I wish TYLER had been given Drake’s power instead of YOU. Actually? I just wish HE had been in OUR school. At least I know I can trust him.”
The door was slammed shut and the redhead hugged the warrior hard.
“I gotchya.”
She smiled at the vow as he stroked her soft red hair.
“Thank you. And…..i feel better.”
“Let’s go get wet.”
She smirked at the way he said it.
“Let’s. We need to have a chat.”
“Yes president!”
She slugged him.
“NO.”
“Oh come on I HAD to do that to you at least once.”
She smirked as they left the temple as the Amazon guards went in now to punish the boy for using a banned spell for sex. And his screams were heard echoing off the walls.
Tyler and the girls returned to their room where Aisa smiled.
“We don’t have suits, Tyler.”
Koneko smirked as she stripped.
“I’m gettin in. Least THAT guy won’t try to attack us.”
Akeno smirked as well as her massive melons were exposed.
“And it’s not like he hasn’t seen us before.”
Tyler chuckled as he pulled his trunks on and hopped in with the naked ladies.
“So true. And wow Asia. You’re growing fast.”
She smiled happily as her own modest melons floated like the rest.
“Yup! I’m a full D now!”
“Still sexy sweet Asia.”
“Yup!”
Satuski and the rest of the party came in now and the ladies smirked as Tyler was in the pool with the naked devils. Satuski saying it.
“WE will use our suits. LOOK AWAY.”
Tyler chuckled at her amused tone before Illustrious got in beside him and Rias was quick to get his left arm. He noting her massive breasts still needed no support and her slit was small with a soft covering of red fur. Once everyone was comfy, he looked at Rias.
“Spell please.”
“Lover’s sphere.”
They were incased in the black dome and she hugged him hard.
“Thank you.”
“every time.”
Illustrious smiled.
“Are you okay, Rias?”
“I am, Lily. We caught him inside one of the doves. And she was a twin for Asia. But with bigger boobs.”
Illustrious hugged her and she smiled.
“Thanks, Lily. I’m okay. I feel better actually.”
Tyler smiled as he looked at her now.
“So, Rias-“
“I will be your second. And I WANT to be the primary.”
Illustrious frowned.
“So soon?”
The redheaded devilgirl smiled.
“Since well, since the time with the demon that tried to make me cheat. And if you want to get technical, I was considering it all the way back when I saw what he saw when looking at me in that ball. I had never felt so…….LOVED….as when I saw myself on that bed with him in that image. NOR have I ever felt so…….special…..during our time together. I like it.”
Tyler smiled.
“I love you, Rias.”
She shivered and rested her head on his shoulder.
“I…..i love you too, Tyler.”
His heart stopped. Like full on STOPPED beating and the redhead smiled as the seconds ticked by and even Lily was shocked by the silence.
“Did…..did that just kill him?”
“Nah. He’s fine. Just that kinda dumbfounded.”
His heart restarted and the rate exploded to that of jackhammer and Lily smiled at the proof of his TRUE favorite and primary while he smiled widely.
“I’ll take care of you, Rias.”
She smiled and he held her tightly before pressing Illustrious into the same hug.
“I’ll take good care of you both.”
The white haired beauty smiled at the nudge.
“I can tell already, Tyler. I’ll give her the primary slot.”
“Are you sure?”
“What he said?”
Illustrious smiled warmly at the surprised pair.
“Yes. I can tell already. There is such a SPARK between you two and such intensity. Plus the way he looks at you. I hold a part of his heart, Rias. But he was saving the overwhelming majority for YOU. Just. YOU. So, I will be the second. Since I WAS the second.”
Tyler kissed her.
“You won’t be forgotten.”
“I know.”
Rias smiled proudly now and he hugged her tightly.
“I love you Rias.”
“I love you too, Tyler. Now we need to set terms.”
“Oh crap. Now I feel like I need a lawyer.”
They chuckled at that one before the redhead sat back in the water to look him in the eye.
“First? I’m fine with the harem. So long as I don’t feel unwanted or forgotten.”
“I love you, Rias. And YOU are the primary. NO one else. So, if you feel left out, say something and we’ll go do something.”
“I’ll remember that. And I won’t sabotage any time with Lily.”
“I was just about to say that dear. As to have it said.”
Tyler smiled.
“Doves?”
“Point them out BEFORE picking them up please. Since I know how depraved your curiosity is.”
He chuckled at that.
“And in the event of others wanting to join?”
Illustrious answered this time.
“Point them out before recruiting, dear. So we can meet them. And to see if they’re true.”
The redhead nodded.
“what she said. And are they any off the top of your head you want to add?”
“Hm. Xenovia.”
“Sure. She’s really nice. And is a good friend. Plus she is like head over heels.”
Illustrious smiled.
“I know her. And she IS sweet.”
The warrior smiled.
“Other then the rest of the devilgirls jumping ship, no one jumps at me.”
Rias smirked.
“Akeno will want to join. Once her heart settles. And no more then one recruit per day. To let us adjust.”
“Slap a week on it.”
“Oooh. Smart. A week in between recruiting.”
Tyler then smiled.
“So the bed and tent.”
Rias smirked.
“You KNOW I love cuddling and cuddle naked. So we’ll share.”
Illustrious smiled.
“What she said dear.”
Rias then noted the tent in his trunks.
“And as for sex? Well. It’ll be a bit since I want it the RIGHT way, but I love affection. And Issei got the first kiss as you know.”
He kissed her and she squeaked. Then got RIGHT into the intense makeout session as the warrior held her tightly. Rias panted hard once they pulled apart and he smiled.
“Sorry. Couldn’t take it anymore.”
She smiled lovingly.
“Me either. And my GODS was that the best kiss I have ever had.”
“Bar was on the floor. So I had to pick it up.”
“Yeah.”
He kissed Lily now and then they cuddled in the water. Rias smiled with a flush on her face from the passionate makeout session.
“fooling around we can do a lot. So long as we erect the spell.”
Illustrious smiled.
“OUR terms are still intact on dirty Tyler.”
“Sure Lily. Rias is a more brazen person by default.”
“Yup!”
“I can see that. Dear, you’re very hard.”
The redhead smirked as her nipples WERE indeed hard as she fondled them.
“And I AM curious on if I like girls too, Lily.”
“I’d love to help you with that Rias. Provided he is in the same room.”
“Of course.”
Tyler just chuckled before he looked at the redhead.
“So tomorrow’s the ball. I’ll take you BOTH as my dates.”
They smiled and Rias kissed him again followed by Lily’s kiss. Then the trio relaxed in the water for a bit.
“I think that’s all we need to set for terms, Rias.”
“We’ll add more as they arise. And our dinner date’s an ACTUAL date now.”
“Sounds fun. Lily?”
“I think I will soak with Index and Pearl.”
“Seems dangerous.”
The tall beauty smirked.
“It will NOT be for that.”
Rias smiled and rested her head on his chest again and Illustrious did as well.
“You can drop the barrier now.”
The dome vanished and Tyler was fixed with a many eyed glare from the group and he blinked.
“What? Was the soundproofing off?”
Satuski sighed.
“Hestia told them about Luka.”
“What?”
Erza had a new look of rage on her face at his reaction.
“I am LEAVING this party. YOU are a MONSTER. And I HATE YOU.”
Tyler sighed and sat up in the water now.
“Alright. Let’s get this over with. Luka forgave me on the grounds it was to protect Rias.”
The redhead nodded.
“I was there. Luka does NOT blame Tyler at ALL. The only ones to blame here, are the ones tha made such extremes necessary.”
Akeno glared at the warrior.
“But WHY did you have to go that far? Just to keep Rias from being married off?”
“And to make sure those idiots above and below know I DO keep my word. Rias and Luka renounced the house of Gremory over this, Akeno.”
“WHAT?”
Rias nodded as her friends looked at her in utter shock.
“I did. Feria was given three chances to make the correct choice. She refused. And so Tyler did exactly what he said he was going to. Luka saw this. Illustrious saw this. FERIA saw this. And once she finally made the agreement, I asked him to stop, and he did.”
Erza had a look of disgust on her face.
“So you condone the torture of your own brother?”
“He healed him with his own spell. Do I condone it? NO. I do not. Do I BLAME him? No. he did what he had to do to rescue me from fates worse then death itself. What was his phrase? NOT. THIS. TIME?”
Erza blinked and looked at Tyler. Who fixed her with a VERY intense glare.
“To protect the once I love, Erza Scarlett, there is NO line I will not cross, no evil I will not commit, no HORROR I will not unleash to make sure they never suffer what I did. You have a fucking problem with that, the door is that way.”
She looked him in the eye…..and found she could not meet his gaze.
“If you steep to the levels of evil, how are you any better then the ones you fight against?”
“So long as the ones I love get to keep their smiles and happiness? I don’t care. Rules like that have NEVER mattered to me. EVER. So long as they are safe, it is worth it.”
Index sighed now.
“I understand. Toma has a similar mantra. NOT AS EXTREME, but he routinely gets badly hurt protecting those that he feels needs protecting. And my GOD does that piss me off sometimes. Because he will NEVER ask for help and would rather be beaten nearly to death then allow for someone else to suffer.”
Hestia had remained silent up until that point and Tyler looked at her curiously.
“So. Hestia. Would you mind explaining to us WHY you told them this. Even AFTER our time in the sphere?”
She looked at him.
“Because they needed to know what you are-“
“There it is. Purify.”
She glowed white before shattering and gasping.
“I….was POSSESSED?”
“Yup. The Hestia I know and trust would NEVER go behind a dear friend’s back like that. Ever. No matter WHAT the issue was. So long as an agreement was reached. Which it was.”
The goddess had a new look of rage on her face now.
“FERIA sent the demon in an attempt to get back at you for ruining her plans and destroying her family. It was a demon of mistrust and snuck in while you were in the sphere. Oooooh I HATE when she plays these games!”
Rias sighed.
“Why do ya think I left?”
The goddess looked at the pool now.
“Feria. You CLEARLY haven’t learned anything from the last time you tried to screw with people’s lives. Do I remind you? Or do I just ask Loki to pay another visit?”
The pool bubbled now and a black crystal appeared from the water and Rias smirked as she saw it.
“A Gremory comms crystal. NO. I am NEVER going back, Brother. Try to make me. I dare you.”
A deeper, male voice was heard with a sigh.
“Dear sister. If you do not return to the house of Gremory, I will have no choice but to label you a rogue devil. And then all of hell will seek to hunt you as such.”
Tyler smirked.
“Zecks. Do I get my leash out?”
“You can’t reach me, Black Wolf. And I cut off the teleports of the escaped devils.”
“Did ya know? Hey. Hestia.”
The goddess smiled.
“Sure. I can easily drag him from the bowels of hell.”
Tyler took the crystal and smiled.
“I wonder, Zecks, would you be so freakin bold with Graffia under my knife?”
“She is far stronger then my sister.”
“NO. She is NOT. YOU have NO idea what Rias is capable of when you back her into a corner. SHE is the EMPRESS of RUIN for a reason. And I am the Demon. Just ask Luka.”
The crystal growled now at the dark taunt.
“I will KILL you for that-“
“Try me. I DARE you.”
“I am warni-“
“Well I’m DARING you! Come on Zecky, come on! Are you a devilking or a bitch? LUKA has more balls then you do!”
That did it. A roar of rage was heard from the crystal as a redheaded man rose up from the pool to attack the smirking teenager……..only for Tyler to stab him in the chest with his greatsword not a SOUL had seen him holding. Zecks screamed in pain and tyler grinned wickedly.
“Dark Leash.”
The pain of the impalement and the sudden assault on his mind was too much for the devilking and the spell set. Tyler chuckled as he rose from the water now.
“I just killed you. So the leash will remain. I can kill you repeatedly and unharmed, Zecks. Just because I am the better Demon, better DRAGON, better MONSTER then you will EVER be. You may be the king of all hell, but I am the KING of SUFFERING and MISERY. You are in MY world. Welcome to MY hell. Please. Enjoy your stay.”
The man faded out and left behind a four inch wide disk that was the seal of the House of Gremory. Tyler smiled as he spun the thing on a finger.
“And checkmate.”
Rias smiled as he tossed it to her.
“You have no idea what this is do you?”
“The keys to the castle.”
“So you DO. With it, I can usurp my brother in hell if I so chose. With it in my mere possession I AM the head of the house of Gremory. So. What do I do with it? If I break it, the House is finished. Since it’s the Pillar of hell it was built on.”
Tyler smiled as he sat back down beside her.
“Up to you, Rias. I got what I was after.”
Erza frowned.
“Did you kill her brother?”
“Yes and no. Since he appeared on the mortal plane and I defeated him, I DID kill him. But not entirely. More he and his influence ios banished from the realm for the next several hundred thousand years.”
“Ah. Wait.”
She gasped hard now as something clicked.
“Issei’s infedality, Luka, RIAS, everything you have poked her with, OH MY GOD.”
Rias gasped now as well and looked at him in utter shock.
“Were…..you FIGHTING him since we MET?”
Tyler smiled.
“Like I said. Checkmate. And look. Two birds one stone. Issei’s out of the picture and you can sleep soundly at night, and now I removed Zecks. So your future is yours.”
Akeno had a glare in her eye now.
“Did YOU set up Issei with the doves?”
“NO. THAT I did not do. I swear to you.”
She deflated from relief at the intensity in his voice.
“I needed to hear it.”
Rias smiled.
“So you merely let him destroy himself. And kept me from really seeing it until you were certain it was there.”
“And all the while kept your brother guessing since Feria WAS feeding him information on your doings. All the demons we’ve encountered were byproducts of this since you’re increasing fondness of me was starting to irritate them. But since I’m me, nothing they did stuck. I’m also willing to bet they helped keep the curse that other god had on me intact since interworld teleports are supposed to wipe you clean to prevent unintended results.”
Hestia frowned now herself.
“You’re right about that. Huh. I THOUGHT it was odd the curse got through the barrier. Since it was so evil and so powerful, the gods here SHOULD have broken it to prevent the event someone learns to use it. So if they were responsible for the demons, then our split?”
“THAT wasn’t them per se. more a combination of the curse and the demon that had taken up residence in the husk. THAT one was a legit demon infestation and so was the two I killed.”
“Ah. So Luka was just a move in your game?”
“Against Zecks. The overarching goal was to get Rias AND Luka away from the influence of Zecks and Feria. And to keep them safe as well.”
Erza frowned.
“How is torture supposed to help keep him safe?”
He crossed his arms.
“It was about pressure, Erza. Luka is a very kindhearted boy. So I didn’t like the fact I had to use a knife on him. But I still did. And look. He’s free of the house and is a prince to Ignis’ queendom. Which let’s be honest has been doing far better now. I got a collar on Feria and released it. Just to taunt her that much more. Then, armed with the fact I DID torture Luka, I could use Zecks’ halfassed fatherly instincts against him and force him into arms reach.”
Rias smiled.
“Checkmate?”
“I have a leash on him AND banished him from the realm. Lucifer could try to do something, but he is actually a better guy then Zecks and a better person then Feria. Since he never REALLY did ANYTHING besides some light construction work.”
The devils chuckled at that one and Rias smiled fondly.
“Father is a very kind man. Mother is too at times. But then she becomes a plotting bitch.”
“Why I like you so much Rias. YOU are SO uch better then they could ever hope to be.”
She hugged him and Xenovia looked at him now.
“So now that you won your game against Zecks, Tyler? What now?”
He shrugged.
“for now we get back to the waves and go from there. I won my long game of wits with the idiot. I got Rias as my primary and Illustrious are my second, and I freed Rias and Luka from Gremory. I’d say we earned a bit of a break.”
Koneko smirked.
“Kuroka.”
“HER I need to ask a few questions.”
She frowned.
“What?”
“WHY did she turn on her Master Koneko? I heard the story. People don’t just wake up and go hey! I’mma plaster my master’s guts on a wall for kicks! There’s a reason there. Or a catalyst.”
The white haired loli frowned harder.
“You think she was pushed?”
“Most likely. I’m not taking her side, I just want the actual story.”
She smiled.
“Thanks. I wanna know too.”
“YOUS the better kittycat anyway.”
“Damn right.”
Akeno perked up now.
“Me?”
“YOU are FINE. You don’t need ANNNNY help Akeno. Since you’re already perfect.”
She smiled and hugged him hard.
“Thank you. I needed to hear that.”
“I gotchyer back.”
Asia looked at him now.
“Me?”
“You’re set. Just watch the hugdeath. Last thing I wanna hear is you got arrested for murder by strangulation.”
“Kay!”
Tyler smiled at her easy cheer before blinking and looking at Erza.
“Why are you looking at me like that?”
“Sorry. My next task is to get your friends rescued.”
She jumped. Then smiled.
“I forgot you knew. We already saved them. And Jeilal is dead.”
“Oh. Alright. We can see about your eye then?”
“It’s fine. I can see perfectly fine and because I have a false eye, visual effects are half as effective on me.”
“That’s a decent buff. Satuski’s issue can be solved with a sword in the right place,”
She smiled.
“And I will handle that myself.”
“You REALLY think I’m not gonna help you? Seriously?”
“NOW you remind me even more of Matoi. Thank you Tyler.”
“every time Satuski. Hestia’s fine and Bell just needs a bit of a talking to from someone like me.”
The goddess laughed.
“He could learn so much from you it’s scary!”
“So the only REAL thing I have left to fix is the library in Index.”
Index smiled warmly.
“Thanks Tyler. I’m fine though.”
“I’m not happy with it. You’re still a walking timebomb. And until those things are gone you’re not TRULY safe. So. I will find an answer.”
“Thanks.”
“Sure.”
Illustrious lefted an eyebrow.
“Enterprise?”
“All she needs is a cure for nightmares and a chat.”
“I see. So you are going to fix our problems WITH us.”
“I wasn’t there to help you before. NOW I am. And this time it will be better.”
The ladies smiled at that vow and Hestia nodded.
“I can accept this. And I AM sorry for the betrayal.”
“You DIDN’T betray me Hestia. Not like you think. Honestly I was kinda expecting you or Illustrious to tell. Since you two seemed the LEAST comfortable with it.”
Lily sighed.
“I see you saw.”
“I get it. That first one is always the hardest.”
She smiled.
“Will there be others?”
“Probably. Since I do so LOVE sticking my nose in other people’s business.”
They laughed at that true fact before the warrior looked at Unicorn and Pearl. Both ladies sound asleep in a shallower end of the pool cuddling.
“And they should be put to bed before they drown.”
The girls smiled as he picked up Pearl and Illustrious got Unicorn. The girls were put in Rias’ bed and they wasted no time in snuggling deeper together once the blanket was wrapped around them. Tyler smiled at the scene before looking out a window and noting the sun was still high in the sky.
“And we need to put some work in.”
Satuski nodded.
“And we need a refresh as well. We still have our bills from this morning to go on.”
Tyler frowned.
“We already did. And destroyed a bandit army too. And have a bounty to claim from Ignis.”
The ladies blinked at this and Erza smiled.
“I think we need to take the rest of the day to readjust. And catch up. Tyler? You have your lessons with Ingra.”
“Yeah. I’ll head over. YOU all crash for the day. I’ll deal with the rest.”
Rias smiled.
“I second that relief.”
The friends split and the warrior went to the smithy where Ingra smirked.
“was startin to wonder what happened.”
“Looooooota drama, LOTS MORE BULLSHIT, and yeah.”
“Ha. Heroes always bring problems. If ya miss a day the next be four hours.”
“Thanks Ingra. I’ll at least TRY to send a heads up if I can’t make it.”
“Appreciated. And be all well?”
“Yeah. Just some issues from our previous worlds.”
“Ah. Were they resolved?”
“For the time being. Some are lingerers. I got it though.”
“Good lad. Come on. Hammer be wanting to be used.”
The two hours passed without issue and Tyler smiled as his works had more life to them for some reason and Ingra chuckled.
“I see ya found some new fire. Good. And ya got passed that issue with the balance on the axes. Good. Ya be learning well.”
“Thanks. The next step is ebony, right?”
“It be. And it be a right bitch to work as the metal don’t take well to being beaten.”
“What about demon cores?”
“THOSE I will teach you only in sight of e Light Priestess as they be evil items. Same with undead material. They be an advanced skill and you’re skilled. Yet still an apprentice.”
“Thanks Ingra.”
The warrior then headed to the palace where he met Ignis. Luka was seated on a throne and the redheaded queen smiled as the warrior approached.
“I was informed. And I do not blame you for you deeds. I too have renounced the House. Their games are at an end in my Queendom.”
“Thanks Ignis. The bounty that idiot had?”
“Ah. And the bars from the dragonscale items he possessed.”
Feia smiled as she flicked a wing at him.
“I hear Pearl got permission to attend the ball.”
The warrior smiled.
“I saw her destroy a thirty foot tall pillar with two spells.”
Ignis nodded sagely.
“Her skills with water and thunder ARE potent. Yet you asked for fire.”
“I did. Yet I will NOT set her a task she is unable to complete. CAN she cast a fireball?”
“Yes. But it is extremely difficult for her as her soul rejects the magics involved. She CAN cast a fireball, but would need to practice.”
“Then that will be her next lesson.”
Luka smiled.
“I can help teach her, Tyler. I’m an experienced fire mage and I have low affinity as well.”
“Thanks Luka. You good?”
“I am, thank you. And I was aware of the game once you spoke.”
“I feel bad for the girls of the realm now. Oh.”
He walked up to Feia and leaned in her ear.
“So we’re on the same page. Pearl was talking of trying to seduce the guy like she did Index.”
“I see. We shall give her some lessons there. And I too see the slippery slope.”
“She backpedaled hard an all, but still. Cover the bases.”
“I completely understand. Nardina did something similar to a lovely blonde at a temple. She wasn’t attracted the ladies but once Nardina was done she was.”
“Yikes?”
“To a point.”
“Well. I’ll go give the heads up. Oh. Unicorn might try jumping him.”
“She already did. But for a hug. Seems he shot her down and she latched onto a new brother.”
“Ha. You poor bastard.”
Luka rubbed his still sore neck.
“I see your warning was justified. I really thought I was going to die!”
The warrior chuckled at that before heading back to the room with the spoils. There he found Rias and Illustrious on his bed cuddling, Hestia was on the couch looking at her screen, Pearl and Unicorn were playing in the pool, Akeno had left with the others not in the party, Erza was polishing her sword by her bed, and Index was relaxing by the pool in easy hug reach of the girls with Satuski on her bed enjoying a rest. The second in command smiled as he walked in with the laden pouch.
“The bounty?”
“5.5 million.”
“Wow.”
“Yeah. And we got a red dragonscale bar for upgrading our gear.”
Erza looked over.
“weapons right?”
“Yup. That was all the material he had.”
“Makes sense.”
Rias smiled from her spot on the bed.
“Luka?”
“was nearly throttled by Unicorn.”
“He’s my brother too!”
“Atta girl!”
Pearl giggled as she kissed her.
“He’s handsome! You think he’ll crack Daddy?”
“Well, Pearl, would YOU like it if someone tried to force you to like someone you didn’t?”
“Sorry. I forgot. I’ll just strangle him and call it a hug.”
He snorted at her cute shrug.
“Just make sure he lives.”
“Kay!”
Rias shook her head as she sat up, and he noted she was topless and loved the bounce factor.
“And now Luka is going to be throttled by hugdeath on the daily. Poor guy.”
“He’s doing fine. And I can see him being a favorite of the Queendom.”
She chuckled as the bars were passed out and their chosen weapons were upgraded to red dragonscale. Erza frowned as she swung her greatsword.
“It feels light. Yet I know it’s strong. Weird.”
Tyler chuckled.
“You get used to it. So. Today we’re done. Tomorrow we’re in full doll up.”
Rias smirked.
“And we will doll up OUT of sight of each other. We got our bundles and they are stilled sealed.”
“Alright. Oh. I picked MY bundle up too.”
The ladies gulped at this new ominous worry and Pearl giggled as she hugged Unicorn.
“We’ll dance, right Uni?”
“A lot! Indy too!”
“Damn straight.”
Tyler set the pouch of gold on the table as Illustrious smiled from her comfy spot on the bed.
“And do remember to SHARE the dances, Tyler.”
“Course I will, Lily. Rias gets the first.”
“HA. I can live with this.”
Then he looked at the pouch.
“Okay. Math. Me. A FIGHT to the death. 5,501,500 by 2. That nets the party 2,750,750‬ That by 6 nets us 458,458 with two extra coins to party. Okay. All told, we now have 14,873,578‬ in party. And I have 477,261‬ myself. Not bad.”
Satuski smiled.
“Did we not decide to buy our own house, Tyler?”
He smiled warmly.
“We did Satuski. But we set it aside until we had the funds for a NICE house. I think we have the funds.”
Rias smiled as she sat beside him, still topless, and loving the fact he had not once ogled her beyond noticing.
“We can talk to the queens after the ball. I want a pool!”
“In room or for the house?”
“Oooh BOTH.”
He chuckled and kissed her lovingly.
“We’ll get a good one then.”
She smiled and he hugged her tightly before looking at Lily on the bed.
“So I passed the update along to the queens. Seems a slippery slope was being looked at by a cutie we bot adore.”
The mothership smiled.
“She have a plushie?”
“With a fondness for the church.”
“Ah. And?”
“ A certain repair craft we adore will be kept en eye on as well. Just in case.”
“You are good at this and thank you.”
“Sure.”
Rias rested her head on his shoulder and he wrapped her in an arm, making her smile as he stroked her blood red mane.
“And this feels nice.”
“Now the spoil will increase.”
“I want a lover. NOT a sugar daddy.”
“Yes Rias.”
She smiled and the pair laid on the bed with Illustrious. Rias quick to claim a spot on his right and the white haired beauty his left. Tyler smiled happily as the pair relaxed and Hestia nodded approvingly.
“Better. MUCH better.”
Tyler chuckled at that as he held the girls tightly.
“Thanks Hestia. For a lot.”
“Every time.”
“Okay ten gold for using my line.”
“Nope.”
“So she’s a materialistic goddess. Makes sense.”
“Hey! I am NOT-oh. Huh. I kinda am. Weird.”
Satuski smirked as she laid on her bed.
“And when we buy our own home, she’ll have her own shrine again.”
Tyler chuckled.
“So long as it’s not some rundown church.”
“Hey! We did alright! Bell just never got the vallace together!”
The warrior chuckled at her indignant fury.
“There, there Hestia. I kinda liked the idea of you on that stage giving sermons. Since ya had a rather….interesting……attire.”
“eep!”
“There it is!”
The friends chuckled at the setup and Rias yawned before settling down on his chest.
“wanna go a few rounds on the board Rias?”
She smiled.
“later. I’m comfy.”
“As you wish.”
She smiled wider and Illustrious just smiled at the clear favorite. Then the redhead blinked as she remembered something.
“Oh yeah. Sora. You said he’s codependant?”
“Wanna watch his Anime?”
“Sure. How many episodes?”
“12 with no season 2. And my gods will that piss you off.”
He brought the feature up and Illustrious smiled.
“Is it an ecchi?”
“Kinda. Only not to the grand tier Rias’ is.”
He hit play and the opening bars played out. The trio relaxed to the rather riveting anime and Rias smirked once it ended.
“Okay. Two things.”
“wanna bet I can guess?”
“If you can get BOTH I will do one thing you say regardless of what it is. If you get ONE, I will agree to wear one outfit for a day regardless of what it is. If you get nothing, YOU will be on MY leash.”
“Like that’s a bad thing.”
She smirked.
“Now shoot.”
“YOU want to play Shiro in chess.”
“I do and that’s one.”
“And you like Steph’s character and love her hair. Plus you love Jerbrel as she reminds you of a diztier Rasweisa.”
She smiled.
“wow. Across the board. It’s so……refreshing…..being with someone that actually KNOWS me. So. What’s the favor?”
He hugged her tightly.
“I want Issei’s pawn pieces.”
She smiled happily.
“I got them back actually. When I kicked him out, they returned.”
She presented him with 8 neon red pawn pieces and he blinked with sudden inspiration and pulled his notebook for sketches. The redhead just smiled as he made a fresh design and passed it over to her.
“I love you too. And oddly enough? I kinda dig that one.”
He smiled as she put the design for the chess themed dress away.
“Should see what I can do with the church theme.”
“Asia will love you. Now.”
She passed him the pawns and the things turned a jet black as they merged with his soul. Once the last was placed he shivered as he felt an odd falling sensation before Rias smiled.
“Welcome to Hell. You’re mine now.”
“Love you too, Rias. So. Looks like you went from a dragon emperor to a Wolf Lord. That is married to a goddess.”
She smirked.
“I haven’t forgotten Fenrir. She is the third. And know I do NOT want to see you plowing anyone in wolf form.”
“Sure. Oh.”
“OR that spell. Yes I know you have it. I saw that look of clarity guilt on your faces after.”
“I forgot you’re a professional.”
“I am you arrogant idiot.”
He hugged her tightly and she sighed before Illustrious smiled.
“So. Yusuke.”
The warrior looked out the window and noted the darkness.
“Sally will be in with dinner soon. We’ll binge that one after the ball.”
“I will hold you to it. Ladies. We will have an early night. As we will need all our strength tomorrow.”
Tyler frowned hard now as his gut did another somersault.
“Say that again.”
The white haired beauty frowned.
“We will need all our strength tomorrow.”
“Yeeeah. My gut just did a 360 barrel roll with a loop thrown in for good measure. Be on your guard ladies. Groups of all of you and keep your weapons handy. Rias, Satuski, Erza, there is another trope from my world about balls and the like.”
The redheaded devilgirl nodded.
“A ball was when Loki first attacked us. I will be on guard.”
Index nodded.
“As will I. Some reason I feel very on edge now.”
He looked at Illustrious.
“Send up a warning to Wales. Get our friends on alert.”
“Understood. You suspect treachery?”
“I suspect something big. Seriously. Name a better time for something to go boom then at a ball? In front of the entire Queendom?”
Hestia frowned herself now.
“And Tyler? The gods are suddenly very on edge. I think they know something.”
He smirked and cracked his knuckles.
“Shall I bust out the leash?”
Hestia laughed.
“They just said something IS coming and that was as far as they could go.”
The warrior smirked and laid flat on the bed.
“My money is something attacking the city. OR some courtroom drama.”
Satuski frowned now.
“Or Ragyo. She has been very quiet since we arrived here. And for her that means she has been working.”
“Let her scheme, Satuski. She’d have to get in reach of MY swords to actually do ANYTHING. And since we got YOU in the mix, she won’t get too far.”
She smiled at that reassurance as Rias settled on her boyfriend’s chest.
“We’ll be fine. We’ve been through worse.”
The friends smiled at that truth before Pearl yawned. The door opened and Sally walked in with their dinner. Pearl smiled as she woke right back up.
“Sally! Pile with me, Uni and Indy?”
the maid smiled at the addicted cutie.
“Oooh why not? Are you feeling better?”
“Yup! I heal fast!”
Tyler chuckled as the now excited girls all gathered around each other.
“Just remember Pearl.”
“I did Daddy! I traded the spell in for Magical Toy!”
Unicorn nodded gravely.
“me too. I like how it feels when it drips.”
Index shrugged.
“I like drinking it. It’s oddly tasty.”
Pearl giggled as she added her input.
“Plus it tickles when you spew inside me, Indy! Uni makes me spew when she spews!”
Tyler got slapped by Rias and Illustrious as the girls talked sex and he sighed.
“You DO know this one’s not my fault, right? I don’t talk like that.”
Lily smirked.
“YOU are as brazen as they are. And you are where they got it from.”
“Oh for gods’ sake.”
Rias chuckled as Sally gave the girls a quick lesson on discreteness.
“A HORRID influence indeed.”
“On a half mermaid half wraith, a church nun and an aircraft carrier.”
“Weird right?”
“Very.”
The friends enjoyed a quiet meal together before they all got into their beds. Well. Pearl, Sally and Unicorn all piled into Index’s bed and the sphere appeared. Tyler smiled as Rias rested her head on his chest and Illustrious laid beside her.
“MUCH better.”
The beauties smirked at that one and he held them tightly.
“Good night Rias. I love you. Night Lily.”
“Good night, Tyler. I love you too.”
“Good night, dears. And in time.”
Sign up to rate and review this story