Categories > Books > Harry Potter > All Men must Serve

Chapter 18: Lady Stark

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Lady Stark

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Harry - Warnings: [!!!] [X] [?] - Published: 2022-02-22 - Updated: 2022-02-28 - 3039 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 18: Lady Stark

TORMUND

It hadn’t been hard for us to find work. After a winning streak, Toreg was hired by a large woman named: Big Byrony, to run a gambling den. Wun-Wun and I got jobs on the docks loading and unloading ships by hand. Ygrette was hired by a woman named Ros to work in a brothel. But this Ros woman had a good head for business and came up with a good way to exploit the exoticness of a Wilding whore. She put Ygrette in a very skimpy fantasy version of Wilding furs and had men fight her to see if they could “steal” her. Win or lose, the men had to pay the same fee to wrestle her. And if they won, they would get to fuck her. But it was all a scam. Because nobody ever beat her. Ygrette won every bout and never let herself get stolen. Sometimes Wun-Wun, Toreg and I would go watch her fights. It was entertaining to see men who thought they had a chance of bedding her get their asses beat. Watching her wrestle men wearing nearly nothing had become so popular that a wrestling rink had been added and people would pay to see her kick the asses of the men who wanted her. Currently, her opponent was some important kneeler who was a dwarf. Everyone knew he did not stand a chance against her.
She was wearing her usual wrestling costume: a pair of small triangles of fur pretended to cover her breasts, held on by thin leather cords that were often broken during her matches. Around her waist was tied another fur, forming a skirt that was barely big enough to cover her woman parts when she was standing still and offered the audience a view of them when she was engaged in a bout. The Dwarf had stripped out of his fancy clothes and was wearing a long strip of cloth wrapped in a pattern around his groin, the kneeler version of underwear.
Before a bout, Ygrette like to taunt her opponents:

“Are you ready to get your little ass kicked?” taunted Ygrette. “I’ll bet a little man like you has a little tiny dwarf-sized cock!”

“Guess again!” snarled Tyrion. “But you’ll soon find out after I shove it inside you!”

“Ha! I’d like to see you try, little kneeler!” replied Ygrette.

“I’m about to make you kneel, my lady!” replied Tyrion.

The bell rang and Ygrette charged him. One of her favorite moves was to grab a man’s arms and fall on her back, sticking her feet in his belly so she could flip him over her head. But she was used to doing this with much taller men. When she tried it with the dwarf, she fell on her back and pulled his face into her crotch. She then shrieked when he kissed her there and she lost her grip long enough for him to crawl up her and pin her arms on either side of her head. Seeing them like this, it became apparent that their torsos were about the same size. She rolled him over so she was pinning him and one of her tits popped out of her top. This was a common occurrence in her wrestling matches, and she often used it to distract the men. But the little kneeler was too smart to fall for that. He rolled her back over so that he was on top again. Then he climbed up her and used his knees to pin her shoulders, while his hands were pinning down her arms. Her bottom half was free and I knew from watching her past bouts she was limber enough that she she could hook her heels into his neck and pull him off of her. Instead, she had her feet flat on the floor and was trying to buck him off, while also offering a view up her skirt to the audience. The little kneeler stayed on her as she bucked under him until the madame had counted to ten. Ygrette had been successfully stolen! But I could tell she had taken a dive.

“Well, little kneeler, ya stole me,” said Ygrette as she relaxed under him. “Are you gonna take me in front of all these people.

“If it’s all just the same to you, I would like for us to retire to a private room to conclude our business,” replied Tyrion as he offered her a hand to help her up.

As he led her away by the hand, she turned back at me a winked, with a smile. Looks like Ygrette has stolen herself a kneeler lord.


JON

“What I am going to do with you?” asked Stanis. “You killed my Red Priestess. My Lady Wife will not thank you for that. On the other hand, it was clear that she was not who she appeared to be. And you did take her out in a fair duel. Besides Robert would not be pleased with me if a punished you after you took out all the leaders of the Ironborn families. That will make things much easier for Robert. He probably would have let them bend the knee and be forgiven. Still, we’ll have to find out what he wants to do with the men from the other castles that we captured.”

“The Wall always needs men,” I replied. “You could suggest that they be sent there.”

“I am proud of how well you did against the Ironborn,” admitted Stanis. “I hope you will protect my daughter with such vigilence.”

“I will,” I replied. “You have my word.”


EDRIC

Once the battle was won, our forces needed to consult with the King. And now that Bran and I were outed as wizards, my owl was requisitioned to carry messages to and from the queen. Uncle Stanis pre-warned me that it was likely that both Bran and I would likely be knighted for our performance in battle, and that as a newly minted knight, I would be able to take a new name, instead of Storm, and start a new family.

The next day after we took Pike another Ironborn ship arrived. They claimed they had some high born prisoners and tried to bargain with us. Jon, Bran and I led the vanguard when we took the ship, capturing or killing the entire crew in short order. But when we went below decks we found a woman and young girl in fancy, but torn dresses locked in a room that reeked of the scent of sex.


JON

As soon as I entered the room, Lady Stark rushed forward to pulled me into a hug. I was somewhat taken aback by this as she had always treated me with hostility. But now she was holding onto my as if I were her own child, not caring that i was getting the blood from the battle I just fought all over her dress.

“Oh Jon, thank Seven! I’ve never been so happy to see you in my life!” sobbed Lady Stark.

“Mom?” asked Bran, who had come into the room behind Edric.

She released me and grabbed Bran, bawling as she hugged him fiercely.

Later, after we had taken Lady Stark and Myrcella Waters back to Pike so they could be cleaned and fed, after Myrcella, Bran and Edric had been put to bed, Lady Stark approached me on the battlements. She was wearing a dress that used to belong to one of the Ironborn women, that had been found in one of the wardrobes.

“Jon, I want to apologize for how I treated you,” said Lady Stark as she knelt before me.

“Lady Stark, you don’t have to kneel before me,” I chided as I pulled her to her feet. “You are the only mother I have ever had since my real one died. Yet you treated me like dirt. And now, you want be nice to me? Why?”

“You were a symbol of your father’s sin,” replied Lady Stark. “He came back from the war with you and refused to talk about your mother. But he only sinned the one time. I have sinned much more than that. I fear your father will never forgive me.”

“What the Ironborn did to you was not your fault,” I soothed. “I feel certain that Lord Stark will not blame you for being forced by those men.”

“That’s the thing,” replied Lady Stark. “At first, I wasn’t forced. I was trying to save Myrcella, so I willingly gave myself to them. And I was enjoying it too. I’m a horrible sinner! And it was all for nothing! After I gave myself to the seventh one, they got impatient, the ones who were waiting their turn with me forced Myrcella anyway! And even after I stopped being a willing participant, they took me and kept taking me! All of them did, over and over!”

“Why are you telling me this, Lady Stark?” I asked.

“Because there is a good chance that I quickened with one of those men,” replied Lady Stark, as she put her hand on her belly. “I don’t know if Myrcella did too. She’s probably too young. But I want you to know that I will not be as cruel to my bastard, or Mycella’s, if she has one, as I was to you. The circumstances of your birth were not your fault. And I am sorry that I took out my anger at my Lord Husband on you.”


EDRIC

It was three days later that another Ironborn ship arrived, this one carrying Asha Greyjoy and her new salt husband, Tommen Waters. When she found out she was the last of her family, she bent the knee without a fight. Uncle Stanis wanted to hang Tommen for deserting the Night’s Watch. But my father, the King, in a letter my owls had carried, forbid him from doing so. A few more letters went back and forth before Tommen’s fate was decided. He had to formally abdicate any claims to the throne for himself and any of his descendants and he was to be imprisoned within Pike. Asha Greyjoy’s claiming him as her Salt Husband was upheld, but she was forbidden to make him a Rock Husband. A Quick Kingsmoot was held with what was left of the Ironborn, and was watched over by Uncle Stanis and our armies. Asha Greyjoywas quickly elected Lady of the Iron Islands and she Bent the Knee again to Uncle Stanis and would go to King’s Landing to Bend the Knee to my father, the King.
Myrcella was not allowed to go anywhere near King’s Landing. So she, and Lady Stark were taken back by us to Deepwood Mott. A raven had been sent ahead, so there would be Stark troops waiting there to escort them back to Winterfell. We also brought with us the Ironborn prisoners, who would be heading to The Wall.
After we returned to Pike, we found another raven waiting for us. There were prisoners from the Westlands Army waiting at Lanisport to be taken to The Wall. So we had to make two more trips to ferry them all. Once we had taken care of that, Asha Greyjoy sailed her ship back with us to King’s Landing. While Tommen was left at Pike.


SAM

Now that the crowds in front of the Sept of Bailor have thinned out, I surmised that the time had come to commence experimenting on the Wight. In preparation for this endeavor, I had arranged for a series of pole-arms to be build, each headed by a lance-head composed of a different metal. When I arrived, there were still a few people stabbing at it with steel weapons. There had already been a few mishaps resulting in death. And so both of the hands of the Wight had been removed to prevent it from grasping at its’ tormenters. It still retained it’s teeth and thus continued to be a threat to those who strayed too close. I attempted to kill it with my steel-tipped spear and was no more successful than anyone else. The results were the same with the iron spear. But my researches had ascertained that The First Men were still using bronze weapons when the Andals arrived in this land, so I attempted with my bronze and then, my copper spear. The silver spear was no more successful than any of the others. I had not made the attempt with a golden spear. My finances were unable to bear such a frivolous extravagance. But no metal I tried produced any success. I had not tried tin, lead or quicksilver as I deemed them all too soft to make reliable weapons. I wonder if lightning would effect the Wights?


MARGEARY

My experiments with the zombie had thus far been fruitless. Finally I hit upon an idea. In order to put it into action, I had to recruit some of the gang from Fleabottom. Late at night, while the city was asleep, we smuggled my zombie out of the city. In a farm field just outside the gates, i planted some tiny branches I had cut from the weirwood tree the the Gods’ Wood. I then, had my men set the cage down on top of the sprigs. Some were crushed by the cage, but some remained, sticking out of the ground an inch. I splashed the chemical I had made, on the ground the zombie was standing on, and the sprigs suddenly grew into saplings, just higher than the cage. Some of them grew through the zombie and those that did, caused the zombie to stop moving. it just stood there, suspended by the trees that were now growing through it. I tried cutting the trees off and pulling them out. But the zombie remained inanimate. I had a weapon! Maybe not a weapon that could be used in combat. But I could make minefields with this!


TORMUND

When Toreg told me what his boss’s boss, the green lady who wore nothing but leaves had done last night, I was dumbfounded. The Old Gods are real?!? And they are the key to fighting the Wights? I asked him to introduce us. But he had not risen high enough in her organization to be able to arrange a meeting.


JOFFREY

When I received a raven from Tommen, my father and me were overjoyed! Tommen was alive and well! Granted he was still in a prison. But it sounded like his prison was more pleasant than mine. Ser Aliester had been in a foul mood for a while, ever since he started getting ravens from King’s Landing asking about the return of the Wight Walkers. (which our Lord Commander always denied) This only added to his outrage. He responded with an angry letter to the king demanding that Tommen be put to death for deserting the Night’s Watch.


TORMUND

Rumors were starting to spread that the King of the Kneelers was approaching the city with his army. So when Wun-Wun and I arrived at the harbor for work, it was not too much of a surprise to see a fleet of ship sailing into the harbor. The one that pulled up to our dock had an octopus painted on its’ sail. When they sailed up to pier and tied themselves off there was a woman giving the orders. She was plainly dressed, like I might expect one of the Free Folk to dress after living down south for a while. This was no fancy lady. This was a warrior woman and she was the one in charge of this ship.

“A giant!” screamed one of her men, as he pointed at Wun-Wun.

The woman turned and gaped at us. I stepped forward to re-assure her.

“Good morning, Captain. Do you have any cargo that needs unloading?” I asked gesturing at Wun-Wun and myself. By now we had gotten used to strangers being surprised at his size or our strength.

“That’s- . . . . That’s a giant!” exclaimed the woman captain. “I real, living giant!”

“Yes, captain. His name is Wun-Wun-Weg-Wun and I am Tormund Bearsbane. Do you have any cargo?” I asked, again.

“No . . . No cargo . . .” she said. “Where did you come from mister Wun?”

“Wun-Wun is good,” boomed the giant.

“We come from North of The Wall,” I explained. “We came to speak to the King of the Kneelers.”

“Well he’d better bloody be here soon,” said the Woman. “I came all this way to kneel to him. I’m Asha Greyjoy, Lady of the Iron Islands.”

She offered he hand and shook mine, then Wun-Wun’s finger.

Just then, from one of the other ships a boy came running up to us holding a stick in his hand. He stopped near us, holding the stick at his side in the manner than a man might hold a laser pistol.

“You’re a giant,” the boy stated, calmly, as the stick vanished.

“Yes. This is Wun-Wun, and I am Tormund Bearsbane,” I announced as he shook with both of us.

“My first friend was half-giant, so I have a fondness for them. I didn’t know there were any in this world,” stated the boy. “Oh! By the way. I’m Edric Storm.”

“You’ve been to other worlds?” I asked. “Was that in another life? Or do you have a spaceship stashed around here somewhere.”

“In another life,” answered Edric. “Spaceships were only from fictional stories there. Here, they are not even that”

I nodded. Apparently I was not the only one reborn here from another world. When Captain Asha went back to ordering her men around I took that as my cue to check if one of the other ships needed unloading.

In the afternoon, word spread around the docks that the King had returned to the City. The next day, some of the city guards in the yellow cloaks came to get us. But first I needed to gather the rest of my team.
Sign up to rate and review this story