Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Tender Beast

The Dangerous Man

by SoniaBibi 0 reviews

In which, we will meet a dangerous man

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2022-03-05 - 398 words - Complete

0Unrated
On a sheer cliff in the middle of the ocean stood a dour castle. Thousands and thousands of hungry dementors surrounded it. Dark, imprisoned creatures were rasping and slamming into an invisible dome. They were starving and growing weaker, though their determination and ferocity were exhaustless. They were summoning a thick fog, which did not allow even a single beam of sunlight to reach the heaven-high maze walls, though heaven was the last thing that came to mind while looking at this raven-black creation.

Raging waves slammed onto the cliff, sending salty splashes toward the walls. If there was something even darker, it existed inside the walls of this labyrinth. It had become a kingdom of desperation, where only melancholy lived.

Behind the labyrinth, a raven building gazed with the eyes of stone statues. Many distorted, hideous gargoyles carved by insane hands were carrying the weight of centuries on their humps. By looking at them, a terrifying tremor and a tear of compassion was to hit you at the same time. It was impossible not to ask: Why?! Why would someone create something so atrocious and miserable?! Who has condemned those creations to such gloomy and infelicities existence?!

The Stones would have horrified you. The Stones would have made you lament. Its grey walls were curled into countless halls and corridors. In one of those rooms, a young man's body was spread on a red chaise lounge, tucked in a deep sleep. Dark chestnut hair was flowing onto his handsome, refined features. The muscles in his cheeks were tense. One hand had a loose grip on a glass of fire whiskey, and the other was resting on the back of the seat, on top of his head. His chest was rising with calm breathing, while from his unbuttoned shirt, the crimson stone of his pendant was shimmering. His breathing accelerated, and his eyes sprang open. The young man's black irises had red scrawlings inside, making his gaze grim. Despite it, the young man was breathtaking.

There was a flicker of anger in his eyes. With tender fingers, he touched his chest. An unfamiliar feeling of fear was resonating in his chest. He stood up and breathed deeply. He did not allow ferocity to agitate the one standing on the other side of the link. He reached the window, where lightning was scratching the dark sky and fell silent.
Sign up to rate and review this story