Categories > Movies > Marvel Cinematic Universe > Spider-Man's Little Sister

Info About this Fic

by MapleWritesFanfics 0 reviews

Isla Parker was 7 years younger than her brother Peter was when the blip happened. When she was 2 her parents died at a Stark Expo in 2010 and her and Peter went to live with their Aunt May and Unc...

Category: Marvel Cinematic Universe - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Fantasy,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] [V] [?] - Published: 2022-03-06 - Updated: 2022-03-06 - 252 words

0Unrated
1) Isla is my OC

2) I went with a theory I heard on TikTok on how Peter's parents died, which was that at the Stark Expo in Iron Man 2 there was probably some casualties and that Peter's parents were among them, because the little boy in Iron Man 2 was confirmed to be Peter.

3) I will put spoiler warnings for No Way Home when it gets there.

4) I didn't include many interactions with the plots of the first movies Peter appeared in, I inserted her into one scene in Civil War, that's all.

5) At the beginning she is a young child! She does become a teenager early on in the story, but don't bash her, she's still legally a kid and is flawed, like all people are.

6) I don't know how Uncle Ben died in this universe, but for the sake of timeline things, it was earlier on in her life. I just don't think I'm going to go too far into the subject, so I don't feel the need to completely flesh it out.

7) I just want to tell a story here. I do look at the films and/or scripts sometimes for specific scenes, but a lot of the scene's come straight from me.

8) I'm not exactly sure when this fic will end, but I sort of have an idea of where I'm headed with the characters.

9) I am trying to follow the plot of the films she interacts with. There will likely be changes here and there, but nothing too drastic
Sign up to rate and review this story