Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Tender Beast

McGonnagal's Plan

by SoniaBibi

The Dangerous Man has long hands

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Draco - Published: 2022-03-13 - 1019 words - Complete

?Blocked
After gulping down a whole glass of butter-beer in a single breath, which, as Draco has admitted, not everyone was capable of, Elvein sat and started:

"In short, I was not supposed to be a Head Girl. I am not instigating fear in ruthless students. I was selected because of you. McGonagall said it is time to end the conflict between Slytherin and Gryffindor, which is becoming uncontrollable, and that we all should start building a new, progressive society. I was considered the most suitable for some kind of mediator since I do not experience negative emotions towards you or anyone from Slytherin, and I do have certain respect from both faculties. That's all."

"So, our friendship is nothing more than part of the school's well-wishers' plan. GREAT!"

"Don't be ridiculous." Elvein's face was indignant. "If you recall, I did not want to have anything to do with you until you changed your attitude towards certain essential things. I was not planning to indulge. I just believed that sooner or later, you will realize what you do and why."

"I still don't like that you were keeping this from me."

"Are YOU sincere about EVERYTHING?" Draco recalled a stolen picture, which still lay on his nightstand and shushed.

"By the way, you must agree that the Headmistress does believe in our friendship, or else, she would have scolded us separately, in her cabinet. "She shrugged and poured a second glass of butterbeer.

"On that, I must agree." Admitted Draco, satisfied with his choice of drink.

Suddenly, Elvein flinched. Her pupils dilated, her breath froze, and a glass of butterbeer shuddered on the floor.

"What is it? Is it the drink?" Cold sweat covered Malfoy's back. Was this drink poisoned? His pathetic attempt to poison Dumbledore swam into his mind. Would karma take such an ironic and cruel revenge on him? He shook Elfy by the shoulders. "What's happening?! Are you hurting? Talk to me!"

"No! It's HIM!" She started to claw on her mark. "Potion, on my nightstand! Draco hurry! I'm begging you!"

Malfoy flew up the stairs and in seconds returned with the small flask. Elvein was biting her fingers, drawing blood. She winced one last time and drank the potion. Seconds passed, and her breathing returned to normal, her face regained its usual paleness, and once more, she turned into an empty shell.

"What the FUCK was that? What did he do?" Draco was pacing like a mad man, pulling out his hair.

"Your agitation is unreasonable."

"UNREASONED?! Are you fucking kidding me? Was he hit by crucio or something? Why were you in such pain?"

"I was not hurting."

"NOT HURTING? You almost chewed away your FUCKING FINGERS!"

"He was not hurting me."

"THEN WHAT THE FUCK DID HE DO!" Draco did not care that his voice was already resonating in corridors.

"He was making me experience a pleasure. I think it's called foreplay or necking." She shrugged. For THAT, Malfoy was not prepared. His brain was trying to process what Elvein said and pronounce at least a single word while Elfy continued.

"And what is the difference between physical violence and violence on the level of sensations? Probably almost non-existent."

Then why did it feel like it was a thousand times worse than simple pain, thought Draco. Because of that bastard, Elvein turned herself into an emotionless frame.

"I think I should try to sleep," said Elvein's ghost as she went towards her bedroom. Crimson blood drops followed her steps.

"Your fingers are bleeding." Draco managed to croak.

"They sure are." answered the empty shell of the girl, who examined her fingers as if they were the most exciting thing in the whole world and disappeared behind her door.

That night, two were vigilant in the small dormitory. Ones so different, no one will ever assume they might have anything in common.

One - calm, serene, and empty.

The second - infuriated at his feebleness, clenching his wand and waiting for the letter with the green stamp.

Dawn brought abashment to the girl for the previous night's frankness. And to the young man - the letter, which did not belong to him.

My Dear Elvein,

Your obstinacy is excruciating, pushing me towards more real actions. Did you feel my hands on you? I know you did. And how did you pay me back for my affection? By biting yourself, trying to claw out my mark, poisoning yourself. I was hoping that you would allow me to give you the bliss unexperienced before. Do not forget; I feel everything you do and I know precisely why you drank the potion. Therefore, this will continue. I will reach out to you again in the hope that you will allow me to guide your fingers and feel my body next time. Trust me; I will make your ecstasies. You will wriggle to my feet, begging for more and my forgiveness. And I will come, I will forgive you and make you experience beatitude, in which you have denied us for so long.

I miss you so much; it pains me.

Love you till the madness.

Call for me.

Yours, Demian

Gehenna's flames were licking Draco. At that moment, he was capable of anything. That sick bastard was violating Elvein, practically raping her! While Draco stood there, capable of nothing. But Elvein fought. She fought with blood, with everything she had. So many would have given up, hiding in their lair, bending like rutting cats. He threw the letter in the fire and gulped down butterbeer to stop raising vomit.

"I heard an owl." Paler than usual, Elvein was descending in the common room.

"Your letter is turning into ash right now." Draco gestured towards the fireplace, not daring to meet her gaze.

Elvein nodded. "Are you going for breakfast?" A small glimpse of hope was in her voice.

"First, I need to shower and change," Malfoy said, leaning on the fireplace, choosing not to look at her.

Elvein went towards the door but stopped. "Do not judge me harshly. It's very hard." She closed the door behind her.
Sign up to rate and review this story