Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 42: Organia

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Captain’s log, Stardate 57698.3 - Traveling to Qo’nos We are also taking a slight detour to visit the planet Organia

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Sci-fi - Characters: Starbuck - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2022-04-12 - 1530 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

Chapter 42: Organia

Captain’s log, Stardate 57698.3 - Traveling to Qo’nos has afforded us an opportunity to investigate some fascinating astronomical phenomena, many of which were inaccessible in our own universe because they were inside Cardassian space. We are also taking a slight detour to visit the planet Organia and hopefully establish peaceful first contact with the inhabitants.


Organia

There was a shimmer and a musical tinkling as four figures materialized: Captain Data, Lieutenant Solon, Councilor Đaimz and Lieutenant Gaius Baltar. They appeared in what seemed an ordinary town with a medieval level of technology. People were going about their business and seemed not to have noticed the strange people that had appeared in their midst.

“Lieutenant Baltar is your wife present as I requested?” asked Data

“Yes, I mean, Aye sir,” replied Baltar.

“Lieutenant Solon, could you please make Mrs Baltar visible to those who are able to receive your telepathy?”

Data was unable to receive telepathy and thus was not able to see her. But to the other three she appeared to be wearing crimson dress with a very low neck line that left her back bare and high healed shoes that almost had her standing en pointe.

“I’m not really sure what the point of that was,” purred Natasi. “All of you can see me in his mind, anyway, and the Organians probably do too.”

“Well, we won’t know that for certain until you interact with one, and the by passers
don’t seem to have noticed any of us,” replied Baltar.

“Thank you, Lieutenant Solon. let us proceed,” said Data.

The group traveled to the town hall, which had no guards or locked doors at all to stop them from entering the Council Chamber. When they did so, the councilors were all there waiting for them. They gave the appearance of being a group of old men that were the town council for this small town. But Data knew that they were actually the ruling body of this planet.

“Elders of Organia, I am Captain Data, this is my communications officer, Lieutenant Solon, our ship’s Councilor Đaimz, one of our scientists, Lieutenant Gaius Baltar and his wife, Natasi Baltar. We come here representing the United Federation of Planets.”

“We know who you are,” said an elder. “And we do not appreciate the violence you bring to this peaceful little town. We are just a simple people who only want peace.”

“Sir, we are well aware that you are not, in fact, the simple beings that you appear to be but, in fact, are advanced being of pure energy,” said Data. “There is no reason to put on this pretense for out benefit.”

“Very well, then let us speak plainly,” said another Organian. “We do not approve of the violence your Federation engages in. You are a new power in this galaxy and already you have engaged in violence against the Cylons that chose not to join your Federation and against the Skrrr that one of your members was already in a conflict with.”

“Not to mention the sharing of technology your people have perpetrated on Bajor,” said another Elder. “That will cause untold misery on who knows how many worlds.”

“I believe you are mistaken,” replied Data. “It is not Federation policy to share advanced technology with primitive worlds. In fact, non-interference is our Prime Directive.”

“Not you, her,” said the Organian, pointing at the empty space that Data assumed contained Mrs Baltar.

“Lieutenant Baltar, I am afraid I shall have to ask you to repeat your wife’s response to this accusation,” commanded Data.

“Right, she says that she is an individual and has no knowledge of what the rest of her people are doing,” replied Baltar. “Also, she doesn’t feel she should be held responsible for the actions of others of her kind.”

“I quite agree,” said Data. “However I would like to be advised about what the Daemons are doing on Bajor. Would you care to enlighten me?”

“It’s those sub-space sailing ships,” complained the Organian. “The Daemons have told all those who would listen to them about them. Now they are building them all over Bajor so that they can explore and colonize their neighbors. . . which is exactly what you do.”

“Again, I believe you are mistaken,” replied Data. “We only establish colonies on uninhabited worlds, not ones that already have an indigenous population. We also, do not approve of such behavior as you accuse the Bajorans of engaging in and I promise we will look into it.”

“Soon it will be too late,” replied the Organian.

“We had hoped we might be able to persuade you to join our Federation,” said Councilor Đaimz. “I too am an energy being and have decided join with them and even bring my precursor people into our Federation. The violence against the dissident Cylons and Skrrr was initiated by them. We only acted to defend ourselves.”

“It’s still violence and we do not approve,” said an Organian. “Captain, I must ask you and your people to leave. You are still too primitive for us to associate with.”

“Very well, we shall leave,” announced Data, as he tapped his com-badge. “Four to beam up. If you change your mind, you know where to reach us.”

The Organian’s reply was cut off by the transporter beam whisking them away.


Deep Space - USS Argos - Baltar’s quarters

Once they were alone in their quarters, Gaius Baltar confronted his wife about the accusations against her people.

“Do you really not know what your people are up to?” asked Baltar.

“My people are made up of individuals, just like you,” said Natasi, as she caressed his head and stepped behind him. When she came back around him, her dress had vanished, making her lacy undergarments visible to him. “I have no specific knowledge about what my people are doing on Bajor. But I know that they, like me are advising their people as best they can to help them improve their lives.” She pushed him down on the bed, climbed on top of him and straddled him while her hands ran over her own body for his entertainment and she continued to advise him. “Haven’t I always given you the advice you need? Haven’t I always taken care of you?” She reached behind and unhooked her bra, sliding it off her shoulders, it vanished when she tossed aside.

“You do give me what I need,” agreed Baltar, as he reached up to caress his wife.

“And that is why I am advising you to slow down on the instant learning,” said Natasi, as she leaned forward so he could more easily reach her. Their faces were almost touching as she told him. “I’m afraid that learning machine might injure your brain. You don’t have to learn every single branch of science.”

“And I’m sure you’ll find some way of keeping me distracted from it,” said Baltar, before pulling her into a kiss.


Deep Space - USS Argos - Nog’s quarters

Hearing about what the Bajorans were up to was giving Nog ideas. He could smell profit in the wind. As a Ferengi, he was considered hopelessly inept at business. He just didn’t have the lobes for it. But compared to most humans he was a financial genius. For example, he’d brought a little gold with him when he was stationed on the Galactica. And he deliberately lost it all to those visiting Cylons. But this allowed him to make a deal with them that resulted in him getting paid a tiny royalty every time a Caprican tree was planted on Earth. It wasn’t very much, but over time it was adding up. He was accumulating quite a fortune.

But right now, he was having dinner with his wife: Ensign Valerii Eight. As they usually did, she was sitting on his lap and would chew his food before passing it to him with a kiss. By now, her baby bulge was quite visible.

“Soon you’ll be doing this for our son,” observed Nog.

She responded by grabbing him by the ears, pulling him into a kiss and passing the food to him before answering him.

“Yeah, but I don’t think I will be quite so sensual about it with him,” said Eight. “Listen, I was wondering if it would be alright if I invited one of my co-workers from Engineering over for dinner one night.”

“I don’t mind,” replied Nog. “Who do you have in mind?”

“Ensign Chen,” replied Eight. “He started a relationship with a Medeusan. I thought inviting them over would be a good way to get to know her.”

“Is it a her?” asked Nog. “I can’t really tell.”

“You know, me either,” replied Eight. “I guess I just assumed his romantic partner would be female. I guess it doesn’t really matter to us.”

“Maybe we should ask her?” suggested Nog.

“You don’t think that would be rude?” asked Eight.

“If it turns out to be, we can apologize afterwards,” replied Nog.

Sign up to rate and review this story