Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 58: Offers of transfer

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Captain’s log: Stardate 57819.0 - Our repairs have been completed

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Sci-fi - Characters: Starbuck - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2022-04-22 - 1787 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

I do not own Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica or CAW

Chapter 58: Offers of transfer

Captain’s log: Stardate 57819.0 - Our repairs have been completed and we are on our way to Visalayan, the home world of the Medeusans, who have requested our presence. Is this an excuse to once again see our Ship’s Councilor, who has a religious significance for them? Or is there some other motive for their request?

Deep Space - Starship Argos - 1st Officer’s Office

“You called for me Commander?” asked Lieutenant Valerii Eight.

“Yes, please be seated,” commanded Worf. “I have been offered the captaincy of the Apollo. Once it is completed, I will take command and will take it to Kobol, where I will be in charge of guarding the safety of the system.”

“That’s wonderful news!” praised Eight. “Congratulations!”

“Thank you, Lieutenant,” said Worf. “I am attempting to assemble a crew. After looking at your record, I would like to offer you a position as my Chief Engineer. The posting would include a promotion to the rank of Senior Lieutenant.”

“Thank you sir!” said Eight. “I’d love to be your Chief Engineer. It’s just . . I’m married. I wouldn’t want to be posted without my husband.”

“Of course,” said Worf. “I intend to offer your husband, Nog, a position on my ship also.”

“I’ll have to discuss it with my husband, but if he accepts, then I provisionally accept too,” replied Eight.

LATER

“I was told you wanted to see me?” asked Lieutenant Gaius Baltar.

“Yes, please be seated,” commanded Worf. “I have been offered the captaincy of the Apollo. Once it is completed, I will take command and will take it to Kobol, where I will be in charge of guarding the safety of the system.”

“That very good news for you;” replied Baltar. “What does it have to do with me?”

“I’ve looked at your records . . .” said Worf. “You’ve been using the learning machine a lot. In fact, you downloaded into your brain every available program except those involving computers and cybernetics. On Caprica you were a computer programer. Why have you chosen to learn everything you could except your old area of expertise?”

“For personal reasons, having to do with our war against the Cylons I am no longer interested in computers,” replied Baltar. “I’m more interested in cosmology these days.”

“If you would be willing to remedy that deficiency, I am prepared to offer you a position as my Chief Science Officer, offered Worf.

“Please! God! No!” wailed Blatar. “Please don’t make me be the Chief Science Officer!”

“Your reaction surprises me,” said Worf. “Why wouldn’t you want to be the top scientist on a ship?”

“I’m a coward! A terrible coward!” protested Baltar. “And Chief Science Officers always get sent down on away missions where they get to see the Security Officer die!. I don’t want to go down on alien worlds! They’re too dangerous!”

“I’m surprised at your attitude,” said Worf. “You’ve taken all the martial arts programs.”

“Because sometimes I fail to avoid combat,” replied Baltar. “That doesn’t mean that I want to seek out opportunities to actually USE my martial arts knowledge!”

“If you served as a Science Officer, this may later help you become Captain of a dedicated Science vessel if we make one,” pointed out Worf.

“I don’t want to be in command!” protested Baltar. “I’m terrible in command! I used to be President of the Colonies and it was an unmitigated disaster! I’m perfectly happy being head of Astrometrics!”

“The Apollo will not have an Astrometrics department;” pointed out Worf.

“Then I respectfully decline the offer,” replied Baltar.


Deep Space - Starship Argos - Nog’s Quarters.

While Lieutenant Nog preferred the Gold shirt and pants of the new uniform, his wife preferred the old uniforms, which is what she was wearing when she came home to find her husband already there. Lieutenant Valerii Eight grabbed Nog’s ears and pressed her forehead against his is greeting, their version of a hello kiss.

“I’ve got some news!” said Eight.

“I know some of your news,” said Nog. “Commander Worf told me you wouldn’t accept unless I did, but he wouldn’t say what job he offered you. So I accepted his offer . . . you are looking at the new Chief Security Officer of the Apollo! I’ll be a full Lieutenant!”

“In that case, I’ll be the Chief Engineer of the Argos!” announced Eight, before pulling her husband into a hug. Once they had broken the hug she told him: “Let me take a quick shower and then I’ll replicate us some dinner.”

“No,” commanded Nog. “Lets go to Ten Forward and celebrate!”

“Sounds good!” replied Eight as she unzipped her uniform and shed it. I still want to take a quick shower.

After washing the grease off in the sonic shower and touching up her make up, Eight came out of the bathroom.

“All ready, announced Eight, who was properly unclothed as a Ferengi’s Female should be.

“Then let’s go,” said Nog, hooking her arm in his to escort her to Ten Forward.

Once there, Eight got a towel from the bar to sit on and found a table. She wouldn’t be sitting on his lap as she did at home. The was too public a venue to be that intimate. But they could sit next to each other. Nog frowned as he studied the menu.

“You can get the beetles if you want,” offered Eight.

“Really?” asked Nog. “And you’ll chew them for me?”

“It’s a special occasion and I love you,” explained Eight. “Besides, I’m getting the Kimchi. The spices should make the beetle taste better for me . . and you’ll have to endure the spices from mine mixed with yours.”

“It’s a deal!” agreed Nog.

After their meals came, Eight would alternate eating a bit of hers with chewing a bit of his and passing it to him with a kiss. They had made it halfway through the meal when Lieutenant Gaius Baltar entered carrying their son, Rom.

“Do you mind if we join you?” asked Baltar.

“Certainly,” replied Nog. “Join us!”

They watched as he pulled out a chair for his invisible wife before sitting in his own chair with their son, Rom in his arms.

“I went by your quarters, but you weren’t there,” explained Baltar. “Are you celebrating something?”

“Yes we are,” exclaimed Nog. “You are looking at the new Chief of Security and Engineering for the Apollo.”

Suddenly Baltar flinched!

“What is it?” asked Eight.

“She’s screaming at me,” explained Baltar. “I just turned down a post on the Apollo today. OW!”

“Give my son back if she’s going to hit you!” exclaimed Eight as she took Rom from Baltar’s arms and held him to her. Her son started rooting so she let him nurse.

“OW! “ yelped Baltar. “Look, I’m happy for you I really am. OW! But I think the two of us need to go some where private to discuss this.”

Baltar fled the table, ducking and flinching as he went.

“Maybe not being on the same ship as them will be a good thing after all,” mused Nog. “I had no idea she could be so violent.”

“We Cylons can be that way too,” replied Eight. “You’ve just never seen that side of me because I love you so much.”

Eight then, helped herself to another bite of beetles, chewed them and leaned over to pass them to Nog, with a kiss.


Deep Space - Starship Argos - Councilor Medi’s office

“You were recently attacked, weren’t you?” said Ensign Medi as she sat taking notes.

“You know very well I was attacked!” snarled Transporter Chief Luziana, as she laid on the couch.

“Why don’t you tell me about it?” suggested Medi. “It might make you feel better about it.”

“Oh, very well! . . .” grumbled Luziana. “ . . . I was near the end of my shift in Transporter Room 1. Crewman Domuz came in to relieve me. But he was mumbling something about beauty. Then, he tried to touch my face.”

“You didn’t let him touch you?” asked Medi.

“No. I’m not attracted to Telarites,” said Luziana. “Besides I wanted to go back to my wife and daughter, not fool around with someone else. So I pushed his hand away. And when I did, he knocked me down and started choking me!”

“And how did that make you feel?” asked Medi.

“Helpless,” replied Luziana, as she wiped the tears from her eyes. “I thought I was going to die! And the worst par of it was . . . . they did NOTHING to him for it!”

“So you feel he deserved punishment for the attack, even though it wasn’t his fault,” replied Medi.

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, IT WASN’T HIS FAULT!?!” screamed Luziana.

“He’d just seen an image that caused his break with reality, one that he had not sought out, but was sent to him by someone else,” explained Medi. “I thought you knew.”

“What KIND of image?” asked Luziana.

“A bit of Medeusan religious iconograhy,” explained Medi.

“And that’s why we got that memo not to open attachments with the keywords: Medeusan Porn?” asked Luziana.

“To less sexually mature species like Humans and Telarites, it does appear to be pornography to their eyes,” explained Medi. “But for the Medeusans it is a religious icon.”

“You’ve seen it?” asked Luziana.

“It might be safe for Betazoids to view it, but I wouldn’t want to test it without controlled conditions,” replied Medi.

“Oh! . . .OH! . . .OH!” moaned Luziana.

“Luziana, you’re looking at the image in my mind. Stop it! It might hurt you! Stop it now!” commanded Medi as Luziana continued to moan and thrash until Medi slapped her.

“Beautiful! . . . so Beautiful! . . . .” mumbled Luziana, as she curled into a fetal position and hugged herself.

Councilor Medi watched her patient, looking for any signs she might become violent. Finally, she uncurled, rolled back to laying supine and gave off a sign.

“How do you feel?” asked Medi.

“Like I just spent a night of passion with Boomer,” replied Luziana. “Is that what it’s like when you bed your husbands?”

“The colours are similar, but not quite so intense,” said Medi.

“Now I think I might want to take you up on your offer to have Boomer and I join you,” signed Luziana. “I can see why to agreed to marry them when you wouldn’t marry me.”
Sign up to rate and review this story