Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Unhuman

Chapter 62: beginnings and endings

by selenepotter 0 reviews

Fleet Admiral’s log: Stardate 57841.6 - my son, was asked to resign his post as our representative

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Sci-fi - Characters: Apollo,Gaeta,William Adama - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2022-04-25 - 1565 words - Complete

0Unrated
Unhuman

I do not own Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica or the concept of fan fiction

Chapter 62: beginnings and endings

Fleet Admiral’s log: Stardate 57841.6 - One of the changes brought by the new president is that my son, was asked to resign his post as our representative to the Federation Council so that he could put his own man in place. This has brought changes. Starfleet has lost the fight over the subject of genetic augmentation. Under the new rules any couple that are as closely related as first cousins can have their children genetically augmented with up to 1/3 of their child’s DNA coming from another source, even an alien source. Perhaps this was necessary. Any two people whose mother was the same model of Cylon are essentially half-siblings. The same is true of the entire next generation of Talosians.
The Bajoran issue is still not solved. On the one hand, the Bajorans are committing genocide on a dozen worlds. But on the other hand, their own people are committing genocide against them on their home world. Zarek is having his representative advocate letting the Bajorans do what they want, while also seeding the systems the Bajorans already go to with genesis devices, creating more worlds locally for the Bajorans to settle.


Kobol - Athens - the Tauron (tavern)

Captain Felix Gaeta was not enjoying his leave on Kobol as much as he thought he would. Everywhere he went, there were female Cylons who were throwing themselves at him. His Starfleet uniform only made things worse! So he was drowning himself in ambrosia when he noticed that the model Eight Cylon sitting next to him was wearing a Colonial uniform.

“Hi. I’m Felix Gaeta,” he introduced himself, as he offered his hand.

“Sharon Valerii,” she introduced herself, glumly.

“I couldn’t help notice you’re still wearing the Colonial Uniform,” observed Gaeta. “You didn’t join Starfleet?”

“I’m not sure what to do,” replied Sharon. “Up until recently, I didn’t even know I was a frakin‘ toaster.”

“You should talk to Boomer,” suggested Gaeta. “She was the same way.”

“Yeah, everyone keeps telling me that,” replied Sharon. “But I keep missing her. I met Athena, and she invited me to join her crew. But frankly, toasters, especially the other me’s, creep me out. There’s all these women who look exactly like me walking around naked in public and so now the whole galaxy knows what I look like naked! What’s even worse some of the other me’s have been volunteering at the Temple of Aphrodite. So I keep running into men I’ve never met who know what it feels like to frak me! I just wish I could move to Sparta and never have to see another Cylon again! But I can’t, because I’m a frakin‘ toaster!”

“Maybe you should come to my ship?” invited Gaeta. “After we formed the Federation, all the Cylons on the Galactica transferred over the the Tartarus. On Galactica, you’d be the only one.”


Kobol - Athens - the morning after

Sharon ‘Heartbreaker’ Valerii awoke in bed with a stranger. She could feel his body heat against her back and his arm was around her. Evidence that he was ready to frak her again was pressing into her rear. She looked at his hand and saw the wedding ring. (Oh! Frak me! I fraked up someone’s marriage again!) Then, when she noticed the wedding ring on her own hand, it all came back to her.

“Oh Frak! Oh Frak! Oh Frak!” yelled Sharon as she hopped out of the bed and turned to see her new husband, Felix Gaeta waking up.

“Sharon?” asked Gaeta, before his eye’s widened at the sight of a naked Sharon wearing a wedding ring. “That wasn’t a dream?”

“What are we going to do!” asked Sharon.

“. . . I’m religious,” confessed Gaeta. “So I don’t believe in divorce. I’d like to give this a chance. How about this: You join Starfleet. I’ll get you assigned to Galactica and you can move into my quarters. We can give this marriage a try and you won’t have to deal with other Cylons. What you you say?”

“I . . . I suppose we could give it a try,” allowed Sharon.

“Well, if we’re going to stay married, I would like to find our what it’s like to frak you when you’re sober,” said Gaeta, as he pulled back the sheet to show her how much he desired her.

Sharon crawled back in bed and took him in hand and let him pull her into a kiss.


“You never told me what name you picked when you found out who you are,” said Gaeta, after they were finished.

“Sharon Valerii,” she replied. I checked, and none of the other Eights are using that name.

“I suppose we could call you that,” admitted Gaeta. “Unless you’d rather change it to Sharon Gaeta?”


Kobol - Athens - Adama/Roslin residence

Lee Adama had come over to share breakfast with his father and stepmother.

“So what are you going to do with yourself now that you’re out of a job?” asked Secretary of Education, Laura Roslin.

“I was hoping I could get a position in your office,” replied Lee.

“You don’t want to join Starfleet?” asked his father, Fleet Admiral William Adama.

“I believe in Starfleet’s mission,” replied Lee. “I just think I could be of more use in politics. I’m going to run for mayor of Athens in the next election, then, when he goes up for re-election, I just might run against Zarek.

“I’m still waiting for the other shoe to drop with him,” admitted Roslin. “His change just before the election was too sudden.“

“Maybe his mind really WAS changed by learning the facts,” said Lee.

“Maybe . . . but I wouldn’t count on it,” said the Admiral.


Kobol - Athens - Anders/Thrace home

Being assigned to guard Kobol gave the people stationed the the ships more opportunities for leave than she had when she exploring on the Argos. So when Starbuck got a sudden opportunity for a few days leave, she dropped by their home hoping to surprise her husband when he came home tonight from work.
Instead, she was the one getting surprised as she heard the sounds of someone moving around in their home. She no longer wore a Colonial pistol all the time and phasers were issued to her only when she needed one, which was not for going home on leave. She started looking around the living room for something she could use as a weapon. She knew there were knives in the kitchen . . .

“Kara?” asked Sam, as he came out of the back wearing only his boxers.

“Sam . . . . . surprise.” said Kara, when she figured our why he was home in the middle of the day, wearing so little.

“Kara, wait!” cried Sam as she pushed past him into their bedroom where he found a model Six Cylon pulling on her clothes.

“Hi, I’m Kara Thrace . . . Sam’s wife!”

“Niki Six, pleased to meet you,” she said as she held out her hand and Starbuck just looked at it as if it was holding poop.

“Kara . . it’s . . . . “ stammered Sam.

“Save it! I get it,” snarled Starbuck, as she stormed back out.


Kobol - Athens - Lee Adama’s residence

“Starbuck!?! What are you doing here?” asked Lee Adama, surprised to see her at his home.

She just pounced on him and pulled him into a passionate kiss.


After they’d finished fraking, and he was holding her in his arms Lee apologized: “I’m sorry.”

“For what?” asked Starbuck.

“For this . . . . if Sam finds out . . . “ explained Lee.

“I’m filing for divorce,” replied Starbuck.

“But I though you loved him,” said Lee.

“I did . . . and then I caught him with a skanky Six,” explained Starbuck. “She probably hopes he’ll knock her up. Jokes on her! He’s a frakin’ toaster!”

“Great! Then we could get married,” suggested Lee.

“Um . . . No!” replied Starbuck.

“But It thought-” started Lee

“Look, I enjoy frakin’ you, but I don’t want to be married to anybody!” explained Starbuck. “So don’t wait for me. If you find someone, go for it. But until you do, I may be coming around for the occasional frak.”


Skrrr homeworld - Imperial Palace

The Queen of the Skreee had just bitten the head off the drone she just finished mating in the courtroom surrounded by her courtiers, when a Worker rushed in.

“You Majesty! I beg to report that another Federation ship has come into orbit, This time with two of the most beautiful ships I have ever seen!”

“How dare them! Destroy the Federation ship!”

“Your last war didn’t go so well with them,” said a strange two legged being flanked by a pair of the most beautiful beings she could ever imagine. Only the Skrrr insectoid senses could perceive them and they were overwhelmed by their beauty. “Your empire is in ruins. You’ve been confined to a single world. So my associates have brought me here to ask you a simple question:

What do you want?”


Note: not getting any Kudos ore reviews. I'm not sure anyone is reading this . . .
Sign up to rate and review this story