Categories > TV > Battlestar Galactica > Boomer's Ghost

Chapter 16: the Cylons arrive

by selenepotter 0 reviews

the Cylons arrive

Category: Battlestar Galactica - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Sci-fi - Characters: Boomer,Tyrol,William Adama - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2022-06-15 - 1264 words

0Unrated
Boomer’s Ghost

I do not own Battlestar Galactica or Multiplicity

Chapter 16: the Cylons arrive

Battlestar Galactica - C&C

“This is Galactica Actual,” said Fleet Admiral William Adama. “Major Shaw, don’t do this. Pull back your Vipers.”

“Go frak yourself Cylon!” replied Major Kendra Shaw on the Battlestar Pegasus. “If you don’t return our Admiral alive and unharmed, I’m going to assume she’s dead and blow you out of the sky.”

“DRADIS contact!” announced Lieutenant Felix Gaeta. “It’s large enough to be a Base ship. No Colonial transponder.”

“Galactica, a Cylon Base Ship has just jumped in,” reported the CAG: Lee ‘Apollo’ Adama, over the radio. “Do we break off the attack on the Pegasus?”

“Admiral, I’m getting a message from the Base ship,” reported Lieutenant Anastasia Dualla.

“Put it on speaker,” commanded Adama.

“Galactica don’t shoot!” said the voice of Galen Tyrol. “We are non-hostile! I repeat, Non-hostile!”

“Mister Tyrol, It’s good to hear your voice again,” said Adama into the receiver. “What’s the story with that Base Ship?”

“We’re in rebellion against the Cylons,” replied Tyrol. “I managed to persuade most of the Cylons on this ship to switch sides.”

“Mister Tyrol, we’re currently engaged in hostilities agains the Pegasus,” explained Adama. “Will you ally with us against them?”

“Of course!” replied Tyrol. “Launching Raiders now.”

“DRADIS contact!” reported Gaeta. “It looks like another Base ship. No Colonial transponder.”

“I’m receiving a transmission from the other Base ship,” reported Dualla.

“On Speaker,” commanded Adama.

“Colonial Forces, we are non-hostile,” said the voice of a model Three Cylon. “Do you require assistance against the other Base ship?”

“Negative, Base ship,” replied Adama. “The other Base ship is non-hostile also. Why are you here?”

“After you returned us to our people, we took over this ship,” replied Lucy Three. “We’d like to help the Final Five unite our peoples.”

“Standby Base ship;” said Adama.

“Son-of-a-bitch!” exclaimed Rear Admiral Cain. “Your crazy plan worked! you actually got the Cylons to join our side!”

“My side, Admiral. Not yours,” replied Adama, before speaking into the receiver. “To all Galactica pilots: The Cylons are on our side. Repeat, the Raiders are our allies against the Pegasus. Do not engage Raiders.”
“Copy that,” replied Apollo.

“So now the tables have turned Admiral Cain,” said Adama. “We now outgun you. Will you order your ship to stand down?”

“Frak! . . . Frak! Frak! Frak! . . . . Alright. Give me the receiver,” said Cain. She thought the Pegasus might survive a fight with two Base ships but was less certain about two base ships plus a Battlestar. Besides, Adama’s plan seemed to be working. “This is Admiral Cain. Break off the attack. All Vipers return to Pegasus CAP.”

“Admiral, I’m glad to hear you’re alive,” said Shaw, on the Pegasus. “Brickbat?”

“Black Cat,” replied Cain.

“Are you sure?” asked Shaw.

“McClure Dejour,” replied Cain.

“What are your orders Admiral?” asked Shaw.

“Stand by,” replied Cain to Shaw, before she turned to Adama. “What happens now?”

“You’ll ceed temporary command of the Pegasus to Colonel Tigh,” explained Adama. “I’ll need to see your logs before I decide who to prosecute. But I was not expecting these rebel Base ships. That takes priority.”

“Agreed,” replied Cain, before speaking into the receiver. “Major Shaw, Colonel Tigh is coming aboard. You will yield command of the Pegasus to him temporarily, while we sort this mess out. Send the ship’s log to the Galactica.”

“Yes Sir,” replied Shaw.

Cain handed the receiver back to Adama.

“Get me Colonel Tigh,” commanded Adama.

“Tigh here.”

“After you take command of Pegasus, I will send Apollo to relieve you,” said Adama. “Then I’ll need you to come back to Galactica to be the voice of the Final Five. Bring the Pegasus logs and their Cylon prisoner with you.”

“Yes sir,” replied Tigh.

“Now get me the Base ships,” commanded Adama. “Friendly Base ships, order your Raiders to return to base. I think we need to talk in person. In three hours you will each send a Heavy Raider with a delegation of your leaders.”


Battlestar Galactica - Hanger Deck

After the arrangement were concluded, Cain was sent to the Brig. Tigh took control of the Pegasus, then was relieved by Major Lee ‘Apollo’ Adama. Tigh then returned from Pegasus with the ship’s logs and a model Six Cylon. Gina was sent straight to Life Station for treatment of her many injuries on arrival.

When the first Heavy Raider arrived, all the marines on the ship were waiting to greet them, in case of trouble. But Colonel Saul Tigh and Admiral Adama stood front and center, along with Lieutenant Sharon ‘Boomer’ Tyrol.

When the door of the Heavy Raider opened, the first one out the door was Chief Galen Tyrol, followed by D’Anna Biers and a Centurion. The appearance of the Centurion made all the marines raise their weapons.

“At ease,” commanded Adama. “Everyone lower your weapons.”

As the marines obeyed the Admiral, Galen Tyrol stepped forward and saluted Admiral Adama, who returned the salute.

“It’s good to have you back, Chief,” said Adama.
“Actually, it’s Doctor now,” replied Tyrol. “When I downloaded my full memories were restored, including my doctorate in engineering.”

“Does that mean you don’t remember me?” asked Boomer.

Tyrol responded by pulling her into a hug.

“Of course I remember you!” exclaimed Tyrol. “How could I forget my own wife!”

While the happy couple were kissing, D’Anna stepped forward.

“It’s good to see you again Admiral, Colonel,” said D’Anna.

“I’m just glad you listened to me,” replied Tigh. “But why did you bring a Centurion?”

“After they freed us, we became full members of the ship’s ruling council,” replied the Centurion in her melodious, feminine voice.

Everyone on the Galactica was surprised the hear the Centurions speak with a voice like that. Of them, only Adama had heard the Cylons speak in the metallic, robotic voices that they had in the first war. But everyone else had heard that in videos from that time.

“Welcome Centurion,” said Adama, as he stepped forward and offered a hand.

“Greetings human,” said the Centurion, as she gently shook the Admiral’s hand.

“Let’s clear the way for the other delegation to arrive,” suggested Tigh.

When the Heavy Raider from Base Ship 3 arrived, their delegates were the three who had originally led the rebellion on their ship. When they first started, they had not bothered to get dressed. Instead, the three women had nakedly run throughout the ship subduing and imprisoning any model One or Five they came across. The Eight who was part of this delegation had still not dressed. But the other two wore clothes. Lucy Three was a black haired model Three Cylon who wore a sleeveless minidress with knee high, flat boots. Rene Six had been a redhead on the Galactica before she downloaded. But redheaded model Six bodies were rare. Now she was in a blonde model Six body. Like most model Sixes, she preferred to wear skimpy, revealing clothes and in her case, she wore a halter top and mini-skirt that left her mid-drift bare. As is usually for model Sixes, she wore impractically high heeled shoes.

“Hi! I’m Lucy Three. And these are my associates: Rene Six and Grace Eight.”

“It is nice to meet you all,” said Adama, as he shook Lucy Three’s hand. “Shall we retire to the meeting room?”


Sign up to rate and review this story